时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Diana? – Mommy. | -戴安娜 -妈妈 |
[00:03] | Adalind, | 爱达玲 |
[00:04] | I’d like you to meet Conrad Bonaparte. | 给你介绍一下康拉德·波拿巴 |
[00:06] | Your present relationship | 你目前的男女关系 |
[00:08] | is very unhealthy for you and Kelly. | 非常不利于你和凯利 |
[00:11] | Your future is with us, | 你的未来和我们在一起 |
[00:12] | not with the Grimm. | 而不是和格林 |
[00:14] | Occultatum. | 隐匿 |
[00:15] | Libera. | 自由 |
[00:16] | Hey, yo, Delano. | 德拉诺 |
[00:19] | Why you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[00:24] | He’s a Skalengeck who joined Black Claw six months ago. | 他是一个半年前加入暗爪的蜥怪 |
[00:26] | So Theo was Black Claw. | 所以西奥是暗爪 |
[00:28] | We all need to start watching our backs. | 我们都要开始注意了 |
[00:30] | You’ve run out of time, Adalind. | 爱达玲 你没时间了 |
[00:32] | We need an answer, now. | 我们现在就需要答案 |
[00:35] | Adalind! | 爱达玲 |
[00:36] | I’m doing something I have to do. | 我是在做我必须做的事 |
[00:38] | I don’t expect you to ever understand what I’ve done. | 我不期望你能理解我的所作所为 |
[00:41] | It’s the only way to protect my children. | 这是保护我的孩子们的唯一方法 |
[00:44] | And I don’t expect you to believe this, | 我也不指望你相信我 |
[00:47] | but I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[00:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:55] | “不能相信彼此 这是防止背叛的唯一方法” | |
[01:07] | No! | 不 |
[01:09] | No, this is not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[01:27] | Hello, this is Detective Hank Griffin. | 你好 我是汉克·格里芬警官 |
[01:29] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[01:46] | – I’m here to see– – We know who you are. | -我是来见… -我们知道你是谁 |
[01:49] | Miss Schade has arrived. | 莎德小姐到了 |
[01:52] | We’ll get your bags. | 行李我们来拿 |
[02:00] | I’m glad you’re here. I would have sent a car. | 很高兴见到你 我应该派车去接你的 |
[02:03] | Well, then you would have found out where Nick lives. | 那样你就会知道尼克的住处了 |
[02:05] | Can’t make it that easy on you. | 我才不会让你轻易得逞 |
[02:06] | Could just call the cab company. | 我也可以打电话给出租车公司啊 |
[02:07] | You assume I took only one? | 你以为我就一个人来吗 |
[02:10] | You brought Kelly. | 你还带了凯利 |
[02:12] | I wasn’t sure what you’d do. | 我不知道你要做什么 |
[02:15] | Where’s Diana? | 戴安娜呢 |
[02:16] | Now that you’re here, they’ll bring her. | 既然你来了 他们会把她带来的 |
[02:18] | Why isn’t she here now? | 她为什么不在这里 |
[02:19] | Because they wanted to make sure you came alone. | 因为他们想确保你是独自前来的 |
[02:21] | Let me make something perfectly clear. | 我跟你说清楚吧 |
[02:23] | You and I do not have complete control here. | 我和你在这里没有什么绝对话语权 |
[02:28] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[02:29] | What are you gonna tell Nick? | 你要怎么跟尼克说 |
[02:31] | He’s gonna figure out we’re with you, | 他会发现我们跟你走了 |
[02:32] | and he’s not gonna be happy about it. | 他一定会很生气的 |
[02:33] | I’ll deal with Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德那边我会处理 |
[02:35] | He may just deal with you too. | 他也可能会来找你的 |
[02:36] | I’m sure he’d love to, but now that Kelly’s here, | 他肯定很想杀了我 但是凯利在这里 |
[02:39] | his options are limited. | 他也没什么选择 |
[02:41] | What if you lose the election tomorrow? | 如果你输了明天的竞选呢 |
[02:43] | Will we still be here? | 我们还会在这里吗 |
[02:45] | You do realize that Kelly’s one of us? | 你知道凯利是我们的一员是吧 |
[02:48] | Mother’s a Hexenbiest, | 他母亲是巫女 |
[02:50] | father’s a Grimm. | 父亲是格林 |
[02:51] | Nothing happens to my son. | 你不要打他的主意 |
[02:54] | I’ll treat him as I would my own. | 我会视他如己出的 |
[02:55] | That’s reassuring. You gave our daughter away. | 听着真让人放心 把我们的女儿送走的也是你 |
[02:59] | I know what that did to you, | 我知道那件事伤害了你 |
[03:00] | and what it did to me, | 我也不好过 |
[03:02] | but now we have Diana and Kelly. | 不过现在戴安娜和凯利都在我们身边 |
[03:07] | Like it or not, we’re a family. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我们是一家人 |
[03:12] | You made the right decision. | 你做了正确的决定 |
[03:31] | Renard! | 雷纳德 |
[03:41] | No. | 不 |
[03:49] | No. | 不 |
[04:10] | Killed him. | 杀了他 |
[04:13] | Felt good. | 好爽 |
[04:29] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[04:32] | Come on, do it. | 来啊 来吧 |
[04:37] | I said do it. | 我让你变身 |
[04:40] | Show me what I am! | 让我看看自己 |
[05:16] | No, no, no… | 不 不 |
[05:19] | have to control. | 你必须控制自己 |
[05:21] | Have to stop. | 停下来 |
[05:46] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[05:50] | I did it. I did it. | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[06:10] | And with the election just a few hours away… | 正式竞选即将开始 |
[06:12] | How much longer are you going to work? | 你还要折腾多久 |
[06:13] | Almost got it. | 马上就好了 |
[06:14] | 市长竞选 十分接近 无法预测 | |
[06:15] | Remember to get out and vote. | 市民们请记得投票 |
[06:17] | Some of us are ready to go to bed. | 我可是要睡觉了 |
[06:18] | And some of us are working on a very complicated | 我正在尝试修好这个工艺复杂的 |
[06:21] | self-winding Breguet with a gone-spring. | 自动上发条却没有弹簧的宝玑表 |
[06:24] | Well, I’m going to bed, | 我可是要睡了 |
[06:26] | and unless you join me in the next few minutes… | 如果你不马上来加入我的话 |
[06:29] | You’re gonna be the one | 你今晚就只能 |
[06:29] | who’s self-winding tonight. | 自己给自己上发条了 |
[06:31] | And I’m done. | 我做完了 |
[06:39] | Monroe, Rosalee, it’s me. | 门罗 罗莎莉 是我 |
[06:42] | – What’s wrong? – Adalind’s gone. | -怎么了 -爱达玲不见了 |
[06:44] | What? | 什么 |
[06:45] | What do you mean, “She’s gone”? | 什么叫不见了 |
[06:46] | She left me, and she took Kelly. | 她离开了我 还带走了凯利 |
[06:47] | She didn’t say anything? | 她什么都没说吗 |
[06:49] | She left a note. | 她留了一张纸条 |
[06:50] | She said that she didn’t have a choice | 她说自己别无选择 |
[06:52] | and she had to do this to protect her children. | 还说自己这么做都是为了保护她的孩子 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God, Nick. | 天呐 尼克 |
[06:56] | Renard was pressuring her. | 肯定是雷纳德给她施压了 |
[06:58] | I mean, she told me she was afraid that | 她之前告诉我 她很怕 |
[06:59] | he was gonna use Diana to get to her. | 雷纳德利用戴安娜来胁迫她 |
[07:02] | You think she’s with Renard? | 你认为她跟雷纳德在一起 |
[07:03] | I went to his place and it was completely empty. | 我刚去了他家 家里都空了 |
[07:06] | Empty? What, like he’s moved out? | 空了 搬家了吗 |
[07:07] | – Yes. – Wait. | -没错 -等等 |
[07:09] | When did she tell you about Renard? | 她什么时候告诉你雷纳德的事 |
[07:11] | A couple of nights ago. | 几天前吧 |
[07:13] | That’s when she came | 就是那段时间她请我 |
[07:14] | and dropped off Kelly with me. | 帮忙照看凯利 |
[07:16] | She said it was about work, | 她说是有工作要做 |
[07:17] | but when she came back to pick him up, | 但等她回来的时候 |
[07:18] | I could tell she was upset about something. | 我可以看出她心情很差 |
[07:20] | You think it was about Diana? | 你觉得那跟戴安娜有关 |
[07:22] | Meisner told me Diana was with Black Claw. | 梅森尔说戴安娜跟暗爪在一起 |
[07:25] | How did they find her? | 他们怎么找到她的 |
[07:26] | I don’t know. Probably Renard. | 我不知道 可能是通过雷纳德 |
[07:27] | Diana’s how they got to Adalind. | 戴安娜是他们胁迫爱达玲的工具 |
[07:29] | – I’ll tell you that. – That’s why she left. | -这点我很肯定 -这就是她离开的原因 |
[07:31] | – I’m not gonna let him do this. – No, no, no. | -我不会让他得逞的 -不 不 |
[07:32] | – I can’t let him take my son. – No, no. | -我不能让他带走我儿子 -冷静 |
[07:34] | Nick, you gotta think about this. | 尼克 你好好想想 |
[07:35] | I mean, do we even know where they are right now? | 我们现在知道他们的下落吗 |
[07:37] | Anything you do could jeopardize Kelly. | 你的任何行动都可能会伤害到凯利 |
[07:41] | We need to talk this out. | 我们要好好讨论一下 |
[07:53] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[07:58] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[08:05] | Do you want to meet your baby brother? | 你想不想见见你的小弟弟 |
[08:07] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[08:09] | His name’s Kelly. | 他叫凯利 |
[08:12] | – I want to hold him. – Oh, I don’t know, sweetie. | -我想抱抱他 -还是算了吧 亲爱的 |
[08:14] | – He’s very young. – Adalind? | -他太小了 -爱达玲 |
[08:18] | I know this was not an easy decision for you. | 我知道这个决定不容易 |
[08:22] | You held my daughter hostage. | 你劫持了我女儿 |
[08:24] | We want this to work. | 我们只是想让这件事圆满完成 |
[08:25] | This family is important to all of us, | 这个家庭对所有人都很重要 |
[08:28] | and having you all together | 你们一家人好好地在一起 |
[08:30] | ensures our place in history. Huh? | 能保证我们在历史上的地位 |
[08:35] | He likes me. | 他喜欢我 |
[08:41] | It’s really not a good idea | 这么抱一个小婴儿 |
[08:43] | to pick up a baby like that, | 不是很合适 |
[08:47] | and I think it’s bedtime. | 而且我们该睡觉了 |
[08:49] | Assuming there are beds for us. | 你给我们准备了房间吧 |
[08:50] | Yeah, I’ll show you. | 当然 我带你过去 |
[08:51] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[08:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | Nick, think about it. | 尼克 仔细想想 |
[08:59] | We’re talking about a candidate in the middle of an election | 我们现在说的可是一个即将赢得竞选的候选人 |
[09:02] | where the first candidate was assassinated. | 上一个候选人被人暗杀了 |
[09:04] | So, he’s got, like, maximum protection. | 所以现在他身边的安保肯定是最高级别 |
[09:06] | You’re not going to get close to Renard. | 你没法靠近雷纳德 |
[09:08] | And even if you do, if you kill him, you’re done. | 就算你成功了 杀了他 你这辈子也完了 |
[09:11] | You’ll never get away with that. | 你永远没办法逃脱 |
[09:12] | And you’ll definitely never see Kelly again. | 而且你肯定再也见不到凯利了 |
[09:14] | Which is exactly what Black Claw would want. | 这正中暗爪下怀 |
[09:17] | On top of which, Adalind is a lawyer | 更何况爱达玲 |
[09:19] | at a Wesen law firm, so your chances | 还在一家格林生物开的律所上班 |
[09:20] | of getting Kelly back legally aren’t so hot either. | 你要想靠法律途径要回凯利也不可能 |
[09:22] | We need to think of another way around this. | 我们得想别的办法 |
[09:25] | You need to tell Meisner what happened. | 你得告诉梅森尔这件事 |
[09:26] | Hadrian’s Wall probably knows a lot more | 哈德良城墙掌握的信息 |
[09:28] | about what’s going on than we do. | 比我们多多了 |
[09:29] | And if you’re going to HW, | 如果你要去HW |
[09:31] | we’re going with you. | 我们跟你一起去 |
[09:36] | Black Claw still has people watching us, right now. | 暗爪现在还在派人监视我们 |
[09:39] | After what happened with Wu, they’re getting more aggressive. | 自从吴那件事以后 他们越来越嚣张了 |
[09:41] | We can’t risk them finding out about HW. | 我们不能让他们发现HW |
[09:44] | Can you two get out of here without being seen? | 你们能溜出去吗 |
[09:45] | I think so. If we go out the back door | 没问题 如果我们从后门走 |
[09:47] | and over the fence. It’s basically woods | 从栅栏翻出去 外面都是灌木丛 |
[09:49] | down to the street below, so meet us down there. | 一直延伸到路上 我们在那条路碰头 |
[09:51] | I’ll deal with whoever follows me. | 我会解决掉跟踪我的人 |
[09:53] | Meet me in 15. | 十五分钟后见 |
[09:55] | I think we should wear something black. | 我觉得我们应该穿黑色衣服 |
[09:57] | Black? | 黑色 |
[10:34] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[10:36] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[11:05] | I lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[11:11] | Sorry, I’m in a hurry. | 抱歉 我赶时间 |
[11:19] | – You lose ’em? – Sort of. | -你甩掉他们了吗 -算是吧 |
[11:26] | We got a Portland location on the guys we took out in Nevada. | 在内华达被我们干掉的人身上发现一个波特兰地址 |
[11:29] | Nevada? | 内华达 |
[11:29] | It’s where HW was keeping Diana | 暗爪找到戴安娜以前 |
[11:31] | before Black Claw got to her. | HW的人把她藏在那里 |
[11:33] | We traced their addresses to Portland. | 我们一路追踪他们到了波特兰 |
[11:34] | They’re concentrating their forces here. | 他们的力量都集中在这里 |
[11:36] | – We’re all being watched. – Yeah, we know. | -我们被监视了 -我知道 |
[11:38] | Black Claw’s all over you guys. | 暗爪盯你们盯的很紧 |
[11:39] | You got identities on any of ’em? | 你知道那些人是谁吗 |
[11:40] | Most of ’em. | 大部分都知道 |
[11:42] | I assume you lost the two following you? | 你把跟踪你的那两个解决掉了吧 |
[11:44] | – For good. – I’ll update the database. | -永远地 -那我去更新一下数据库 |
[11:47] | Black Claw’s moving a lot of people around the Northwest. | 暗爪在西北部有很多动作 |
[11:50] | Lucien’s been sighted in Seattle. | 吕西安在西雅图出现过 |
[11:51] | They’ve lost a lot of people too. | 他们也损失了很多成员 |
[11:53] | They’re replacing them just as fast as we’re taking them out. | 我们干掉多少 他们就迅速补进来多少 |
[11:56] | I’m glad you’re all here. | 很高兴你们都来了 |
[11:58] | Take a look at this… | 看看这个 |
[11:59] | sort of a Black Claw corporate structure. | 算是暗爪的组织结构图 |
[12:02] | These are the top Black Claw operatives that we know of, | 这些是已知的暗爪高级官员 |
[12:05] | alive or dead, listed based on | 不管死还是活 顺序是根据 |
[12:06] | their position in the organization. | 他们在组织内的职务而定 |
[12:08] | The blank spots are positions we know exist, | 空白部分是我们确定存在的职务 |
[12:10] | 姓名:未知 地点:未知 格林生物:未知 | |
[12:10] | but we don’t yet know who’s filling them. | 但还不知道具体是谁 |
[12:12] | As you can see, Renard is near the top now. | 如你们所见 雷纳德现在已经接近顶端 |
[12:12] | 姓名:肖恩·雷纳德 地点:俄勒冈波特兰市 格林生物:男巫 | |
[12:15] | Red Xs are the ones we’ve killed. | 红叉表示已经被我们杀死的人 |
[12:18] | You said you thought something was happening with Adalind? | 你说你觉得爱达玲有问题 |
[12:21] | Diana was mentally contacting Adalind, | 戴安娜之前用意念联系爱达玲 |
[12:23] | and I somehow intercepted it. | 我不知怎么窃听到了 |
[12:25] | Like a twin telepathy experience. | 跟双胞胎心灵感应似的 |
[12:27] | Sort of got her wires crossed. | 就像串线了似的 |
[12:29] | Did you go home? Was Adalind there? | 你回家了吗 爱达玲在吗 |
[12:31] | No, Adalind left me. | 不在 爱达玲离开了我 |
[12:33] | Took Kelly with her. | 把凯利也带走了 |
[12:35] | Oh, crap. | 我靠 |
[12:36] | Do you have any idea where Adalind and Kelly are? | 你知道爱达玲和凯利现在在哪吗 |
[12:38] | My guess is Renard. | 我猜跟雷纳德在一起 |
[12:40] | Your being here means you haven’t killed him yet. | 你来这里说明你还没杀了他 |
[12:42] | – Not yet. – How do we get Kelly back? | -还没 -我们要怎么夺回凯利 |
[12:44] | Not by going after Renard. | 反正不能以追杀雷纳德的方式 |
[12:46] | Black Claw has gone through a lot of trouble | 暗爪费尽周折 |
[12:48] | to put him in that position. | 把他推到现在的位置 |
[12:49] | They’ve even created a family for him. | 他们还甚至为他创造了一个家庭 |
[12:51] | – Makes him more electable. – Well, electable or not, | -让他更有资格 -无论有没有资格 |
[12:53] | none of us are voting for him tomorrow. | 明天我们也不会给他投票 |
[12:55] | Just… | 我就… |
[12:57] | for the record. | 说一声 |
[12:58] | I need to know where Renard is, | 我要知道雷纳德在哪里 |
[12:59] | and how well he’s protected. | 以及身边的安保程度 |
[13:01] | We know where he is. | 我们知道他在哪里 |
[13:03] | Black Claw has him at a heavily guarded house in the Northeast. | 暗爪把他安置在东北方一个重兵把守的地方 |
[13:06] | You go after Renard there, you will not survive. | 你去那里找雷纳德麻烦 只是去送死 |
[13:08] | Don’t forget, they have Kelly. | 别忘了 凯利在他们手上 |
[13:10] | I can’t stand by and do nothing. | 我不能袖手旁观 什么都不干 |
[13:11] | – They have my son. – You have no choice. | -我儿子在他们手上 -你没别的选择 |
[13:14] | They will expect you to be emotional, | 他们就指望你意气用事 |
[13:15] | and they will take advantage of that. | 好让他们利用呢 |
[13:19] | Oh, that’s easy for you to say. | 你真是站着说话不嫌腰疼 |
[13:22] | He’s not your kid. | 反正他也不是你的孩子 |
[13:24] | No, he’s not. | 对 他不是 |
[13:39] | We have to help him. | 我们得帮他 |
[13:41] | Well, not by doing something stupid. | 那也不能做傻事 |
[13:44] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯着他点 |
[14:14] | Okay. Where was it? | 行 之前放在哪了 |
[14:17] | In the jacket on the chair. How long is this gonna take? | 椅子上的外套里 要多久 |
[14:19] | It’s gonna take as long as it takes. | 多久完事就要多久 |
[14:20] | Leave the door unlocked. | 别锁门 |
[14:30] | I thought I heard something. Is everything all right? | 我好像听到了什么声响 没事吧 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you. | 抱歉 不是故意吵醒你的 |
[14:33] | I was a little cold. | 我觉得有点冷 |
[14:35] | Just turned up the heat. | 刚去开了暖气 |
[14:36] | Come on. Let’s go back to bed. | 走吧 上床睡觉吧 |
[15:08] | Sleep tight, sweetie. | 好梦 亲爱的 |
[15:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:37] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[15:38] | – I didn’t do that. – Well, I didn’t. | -不是我做的 -我也没有 |
[15:42] | Well, isn’t that sweet of her? | 她真是太贴心了 |
[15:44] | She obviously wants us together. | 显然她想我们在一起 |
[15:46] | Whether we want it or not. | 无论我们想不想要 |
[15:48] | It’s only natural. We are her parents. | 这是很自然的 我们是她的父母 |
[15:50] | She may be our daughter, but we need to be careful. | 她虽然是我们的女儿 但我们要谨慎些 |
[15:53] | No one knows how powerful Diana is. | 没人知道戴安娜到底有多厉害 |
[15:55] | – No one. – She’s still a little girl. | -没有人 -她还是个孩子 |
[15:57] | Don’t underestimate little girls. | 别低估了孩子 |
[15:58] | I don’t. I just suggest we find a way | 我没有 我只是建议我们能找到一个 |
[16:00] | to make this work. | 让事情顺利进行的方式 |
[16:03] | Look, we did have some good times together. | 我们之前也有过开心的时候 |
[16:06] | Is that what you’re looking for? | 你就是一直想着这个 |
[16:07] | More good times? | 更多开心时光 |
[16:09] | I think you need to get with the program. | 我觉得你得接受现实 |
[16:18] | Look, I know this is awkward and difficult. | 我知道这很尴尬 也不容易 |
[16:21] | – Thanks for catching up. – I just need to ask… | -谢谢你追上来 -我只是要问一下… |
[16:24] | did you fall in love with Burkhardt? | 你爱上伯克哈德了吗 |
[16:26] | Now you ask? | 现在来问了 |
[16:27] | Well, we’re supposed to be a family. | 我们应该是一个家庭 |
[16:28] | How do you suggest we start doing that? | 你觉得我们要怎么开始 |
[16:30] | Not in the bedroom. | 反正不是在卧室 |
[16:32] | I’m not the same Hexenbiest I was. | 我不是以前的巫女了 |
[16:34] | I’ll take what I can get. | 现实是什么我都接受 |
[16:39] | That’s what you’re gonna get. You want more? | 这就是你的现实 还要吗 |
[16:43] | I think I’m good. | 我想不用了 |
[16:43] | Then get the hell out of my bedroom. | 那就滚出我的房间 |
[16:50] | You must have fallen harder for Burkhardt than I thought. | 你比我以为的更爱伯克哈德 |
[17:04] | Meisner tell you to follow me? | 梅森尔让你跟着我 |
[17:06] | He did, but I would have done it anyway. | 是 但无论如何我也会这么做的 |
[17:09] | Look, I want you to know that I’m with you on this. | 我只是想让你知道这件事上我跟你一条心 |
[17:12] | I’m gonna help you however I can. | 我会尽全力帮你的 |
[17:15] | Adalind left me a note. | 爱达玲给我留了张纸条 |
[17:18] | What’d she say? | 上面说什么了 |
[17:19] | Well, she said | 她说 |
[17:21] | she had to do what she did. | 她必须做她该做的事 |
[17:23] | You believe her. | 你相信她 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:30] | And she said she loved me. | 她还说她爱我 |
[17:32] | Yeah, well, I knew that. | 这我知道 |
[17:34] | Wasn’t hard to tell. | 很容易看出来 |
[17:37] | I want my son back. | 我想要回我的儿子 |
[17:39] | Nick, if you want to go after Renard right now, I’m with you. | 尼克 如果你想现在就去找雷纳德 带上我 |
[17:42] | I got no problem taking him down. | 我绝对可以把他撂倒 |
[17:43] | Let’s do it. | 就这么干 |
[17:44] | No, as long as he has Kelly, it’s too much of a risk. | 不行 只要凯利在他手上 这就太冒险了 |
[17:49] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[17:50] | – This should be interesting. – Yeah? | -这真是有趣 -喂 |
[17:52] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[17:53] | – Where’s my son? – He’s safe. | -我儿子呢 -他很安全 |
[17:56] | – You’re not. – Neither are you, | -你相反 -你也是 |
[17:58] | but we still need to talk face-to-face. | 但我们还是要面对面谈谈 |
[18:01] | I suggest we meet on neutral ground. | 我建议我们在中立区见面 |
[18:03] | My office in one hour. | 一个小时后我的办公室 |
[18:05] | I’ll be there. | 一定到 |
[18:09] | He wants to meet in his office in one hour. | 他约我一个小时后在他办公室见面 |
[18:12] | I could leave right now. Take him out in the parking lot. | 我可以马上出发 在停车场干掉他 |
[18:15] | – You wouldn’t be involved. – No. | -不会牵扯到你 -不行 |
[18:17] | Thanks. I wanna hear what he has to say. | 谢了 我想听听他怎么说 |
[18:20] | – So what do you want me to do? – Stay here, and I mean it. | -那你要我做什么 -待在这 我认真的 |
[18:23] | – Stay here. – Okay. | -待在这 -好吧 |
[19:08] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[19:20] | Oh, my God! What happened? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[19:22] | – Do you know this guy? – No, I– | -你认识这个人吗 -不认识 我… |
[19:23] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[19:27] | I gotta call this in. | 我得上报 |
[19:44] | This is Detective Griffin reporting a B and E. | 我是格里芬警探 上报一起非法入室盗窃 |
[19:47] | 518 Southwest Lambert. | 西北兰伯特大街518号 |
[19:49] | Suspect’s been detained. | 嫌犯已经被制服 |
[19:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:57] | No, no, I ca– I just can’t believe that | 就是不敢相信 |
[19:59] | someone just broke– broke into my house. | 有人非法闯入我家 |
[20:02] | I’m so glad you were here. Thank God. | 很庆幸你在这里 谢天谢地 |
[20:14] | You wanted to talk? Talk. | 你想谈谈 谈吧 |
[20:21] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[20:22] | You have Adalind and my son. | 爱达玲和我儿子在你手上 |
[20:24] | Doesn’t exactly make you my friend. | 这种情况下 你也不像我的朋友啊 |
[20:26] | Believe it or not, I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感受 无论你信不信 |
[20:28] | Now, a couple years ago, I gave my daughter away | 几年前 我把我的女儿 |
[20:30] | to your mother because I trusted her | 送到你妈妈手里 因为我相信她 |
[20:32] | – and I trusted you. – You were asked. | -我也相信你 -我们问过你的意思 |
[20:33] | I was asked, but I wasn’t given much choice. | 是问过 但我没有太多选择 |
[20:35] | I wasn’t given any. | 而我是没有选择 |
[20:37] | Nick, sometimes the only way to protect the ones you love | 尼克 有时候保护你爱的人的唯一方式 |
[20:40] | is to let them go. | 就是让她们走 |
[20:42] | And sometimes the only way to protect the ones you love | 而有时候保护你爱的人的唯一方式 |
[20:43] | is to kill the people who threaten them. | 是杀了那些威胁她们的人 |
[20:45] | What do you think? You were gonna settle down | 你怎么想的 你会和爱达玲 |
[20:47] | with Adalind, have a normal life? | 安定下来 过普通的生活 |
[20:48] | A Grimm and a Hexenbiest? | 一个格林和一个巫女吗 |
[20:50] | – I know what you’re doing. – Do you? | -我知道你在干什么 -是吗 |
[20:51] | You’re working for Black Claw. | 你在为暗爪做事 |
[20:53] | They killed Dixon, so you could take his place. | 他们杀了迪克森 好让你代替他 |
[20:55] | They set you up to be a hero. | 他们设计让你成为英雄 |
[20:57] | What is it you think I don’t know? | 你觉得我还有什么不知道的 |
[20:59] | That you are one of us. | 你是我们的一员 |
[21:01] | Like it or not, you’re a Grimm, | 无论你喜不喜欢 你是格林 |
[21:03] | and you understand how things really work. | 你知道事情真实的一面 |
[21:05] | The Kehrseite have had this world for too long, | 常人已经统治这个世界够久了 |
[21:07] | and they’ve ruined it. | 他们把它毁了 |
[21:09] | Our world will be more violent, more primitive, | 我们的世界会更暴力 更原始 |
[21:11] | but that is the only way to true progress. | 但这才是取得真正进步的唯一方式 |
[21:15] | You have really bought into this. | 你真是对这一切深信不疑啊 |
[21:16] | It’s time for the Wesen to come out of the shadows, Nick, | 尼克 是格林生物从暗处走出来的时候了 |
[21:19] | and they’re going to. Believe me. | 他们会掌权的 相信我 |
[21:21] | With or without me. | 无论有没有我 |
[21:24] | With or without you. | 无论有没有你 |
[21:26] | You were the first Grimm to fight alongside Wesen. | 你是第一个和格林生物并肩作战的格林 |
[21:28] | They haven’t forgotten that. | 他们没有忘记这点 |
[21:30] | They want Grimms with them, not against them. | 他们想要格林支持他们 而不是反对他们 |
[21:33] | Black Claw will kill any Wesen | 暗爪会杀掉任何 |
[21:36] | who doesn’t agree with them. They are murderers. | 不支持他们的格林生物 他们是杀人凶手 |
[21:38] | We all have blood on our hands, Nick. | 我们都杀过人 尼克 |
[21:40] | This is a revolution, | 这是革命 |
[21:42] | and revolutions are forged in blood. | 革命就是用鲜血造就的 |
[21:45] | What about all the people who aren’t Wesen? | 那那些不是格林生物的人呢 |
[21:47] | That depends on us. | 那就看我们了 |
[21:50] | Work with me. | 跟我一起干吧 |
[21:51] | Together we can keep the bloodshed to a minimum. | 我们联手就能把杀戮降到最低 |
[21:54] | I want my son back. | 我要我的儿子 |
[21:57] | If you join us | 如果你加入我们 |
[21:59] | you can have anything you want. | 你想要什么都可以 |
[22:01] | Just think about that. | 你想一想 |
[22:03] | Most of the world doesn’t even know we exist. | 世界上大多数人都不知道我们的存在 |
[22:05] | How can they fight an enemy that they don’t believe in? | 他们要怎么对抗他们都不相信存在的敌人呢 |
[22:10] | Nick, this is not a fight that you’re gonna win. | 尼克 这不是一场你赢得了的战争 |
[22:14] | I don’t think there are gonna be any winners in this one. | 我觉得这场战争里不会有赢家 |
[22:27] | Why do you have to go? | 你为什么要走 |
[22:30] | Something doesn’t feel right about this guy. | 我觉得这家伙不对劲 |
[22:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:34] | That guy breaks into your house, | 他闯入你家 |
[22:35] | but doesn’t take anything? | 却没有带走任何东西 |
[22:37] | Well, maybe he heard you coming. | 也许是他听见了你的声音 |
[22:39] | Or maybe he might have been here for me. | 或者他就是来找我的 |
[22:40] | You, why? | 你 为什么 |
[22:42] | Cops make enemies, | 警察容易树敌 |
[22:43] | and I have to find out if he’s one of mine. | 我得查查他是不是其中之一 |
[22:47] | That officer will be outside your door | 这位警官今晚 |
[22:48] | for the rest of the night. | 守在你家门外 |
[22:51] | Lock your door. | 锁好门 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:58] | I’ll call you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快给你电话 |
[23:05] | Hank, I found his car just down the street. | 汉克 我在街头找到了他的车 |
[23:09] | Show me. | 带我去看看 |
[23:13] | Bad smell coming from inside, so I figured I had good cause. | 里面发出阵阵恶臭 所以我觉得我有正当理由 |
[23:16] | I found some paraphernalia in the glove box | 在手套箱里找到了一些随身设备 |
[23:18] | along with some pills. Valium, I think, | 和一些药片 估计是安定[镇静作用] |
[23:20] | some ecstasy, amphetamines, basically a drug store, | 摇头丸 安非他命 基本上就是一个药房 |
[23:23] | and there’s a laptop under that passenger seat. | 副驾驶座下有个手提电脑 |
[23:29] | Registration? | 注册信息呢 |
[23:30] | – None that I could find. – God. | -没找到 -天呐 |
[23:31] | I ran the plates, but they didn’t belong to this car. | 我查过车牌 和这辆车不符 |
[23:33] | Plates were reported stolen from Astoria a couple of weeks ago. | 车牌是几周前在阿斯托利亚上报被盗的 |
[23:35] | – You check the trunk? – Yep. | -检查过后车箱了吗 -检查了 |
[23:36] | 17 more sets of stolen plates, | 里面还有十七个失窃的车牌 |
[23:38] | 12-gauge pump shotgun, and a dead cat. | 一把十二口径的散弹枪 还有只死猫 |
[23:41] | Which explains the bad smell. | 臭味就是猫散发出来的 |
[23:47] | Well, the cat didn’t die in vain. | 看来猫没有白死 |
[23:49] | Impound the car. Dust it. | 扣押这辆车 清理一下 |
[23:52] | – I’m taking the computer. – Right. | -我把电脑拿走 -好 |
[23:58] | How’d it go? | 谈得怎么样 |
[23:59] | He still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[24:01] | – For now. – Well, what’d he say? | -暂时活着 -他怎么说 |
[24:04] | He tried to recruit me. | 他想要招募我 |
[24:06] | No way. Seriously? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
[24:08] | They want Grimms on their side. | 他们希望格林成为他们的盟友 |
[24:10] | Yeah, that makes sense. They want to keep their heads. | 这倒是可以理解 他们想保住项上人头 |
[24:14] | Look, Nick, I wish there was something I could do. | 尼克 但愿我能帮上忙 |
[24:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:24] | There’s something I need to show you. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:28] | When Monroe and I went to Germany… | 在我和门罗去德国 |
[24:31] | with the keys… | 拿钥匙的时候 |
[24:32] | You found something. | 你们找到了一些东西 |
[24:36] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[24:58] | Ran your perp’s ID, | 查了罪犯的身份 |
[24:59] | but no matches at Motor Vehicles. | 但是车管局没有任何匹配 |
[25:01] | ID’s a fake, and a damn good one. | 身份证是假的 还做得跟真的似的 |
[25:02] | But it’s harder to fake fingerprints, so, | 但是假指纹没这么容易伪造 |
[25:04] | meet Anthony “Tony” Talamonti, | 认识一下安东尼 “托尼”·塔拉蒙蒂 |
[25:06] | 34, lot of drug issues, | 34岁 毒品案底无数 |
[25:08] | and an arrest three years ago | 三年前被捕过一次 |
[25:09] | involving some hacker collective called “Robotomy.” | 因为参与了一个叫机器小子的黑客团伙 |
[25:12] | “Robotomy”? | 机器小子 |
[25:13] | Yeah, like “Lobotomy” for robots, I guess. | 可能是学切断术吧 |
[25:15] | So why does a drug-addicted hacker break into an apartment | 毒瘾黑客为什么闯入一间公寓 |
[25:17] | and not steal anything? | 但是却什么也没偷呢 |
[25:19] | Maybe you caught him on the way in. | 可能是他刚进来就被你抓住了呢 |
[25:20] | No, he was on his way out. | 不 他当时正要离开 |
[25:21] | He was at the door and leaving. | 他就在门边 正要离开 |
[25:23] | Then you got me. | 那我就不知道了 |
[25:24] | I still can’t make sense of the dead cat in his trunk. | 我还不明白他车里为什么会有死猫 |
[25:26] | Unless it was a pet he just couldn’t say good-bye to. | 除非是一只他无法与之告别的宠物 |
[25:29] | – Any luck with the computer? – No, it has a password. | -电脑上有什么发现吗 -没 有密码 |
[25:32] | I’ma have Tech get into it. | 我要叫技术部门来弄 |
[25:33] | – Anything else? – Not for now, thanks. | -还有什么事吗 -暂时没了 谢谢 |
[25:50] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:52] | That looks really old. | 看起来真的很古老 |
[25:54] | It’s not Pandora’s box, is it? | 不是潘朵拉魔盒吧 |
[25:57] | We’re not really sure, but… | 不知道 但是 |
[25:59] | we’ve already opened it. | 我们已经打开过了 |
[26:01] | – With the keys? – Yeah. | -用钥匙吗 -没错 |
[26:03] | So this really is what they buried? | 这真是他们埋的吗 |
[26:06] | It is. | 没错 |
[26:12] | It’s not just a stick. | 这不只是根普通的木棍 |
[26:13] | Um, it looks like just a stick. | 看起来就是根普通的木棍 |
[26:16] | Does it do anything? | 它有什么用处吗 |
[26:17] | I think it saved Monroe’s life. | 我认为它救了门罗一命 |
[26:20] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[26:22] | He was bitten on his arm. It was infected. | 他的手臂被咬伤 受了感染 |
[26:25] | He had blood poisoning, and he started passing out, | 出现败血症 开始失去知觉 |
[26:28] | and this… | 然后这木棍 |
[26:29] | was in my hand, | 当时就在我手里 |
[26:31] | and I grabbed him and he just… | 我抓住了他 然后他就… |
[26:35] | The wound healed. It completely disappeared. | 伤口愈合了 完全消失了 |
[26:39] | Are we sure that this piece of wood did that? | 确定是这根木棍治愈他的吗 |
[26:40] | No, we’re not sure of anything, | 我们什么也无法确定 |
[26:42] | but one of the words on this cloth | 但是这块布上有一些词 |
[26:45] | translates to “Miracle.” | 翻译过来是奇迹的意思 |
[26:48] | Oh, wow, “Miracle,” okay. | 奇迹 好啊 |
[26:55] | Looks like it broke off of something. | 好像从什么东西上面折下来的 |
[26:57] | Yeah, but off of what? | 但是什么东西呢 |
[27:00] | Some of the other words translate to: | 其他的一些词翻译是 |
[27:02] | “Dangerous,” “Threatening,” “Hazardous,” or “Perilous.” | 危险 凶兆 有害 或是冒险 |
[27:04] | Well, what’s the “Dangerous,” Hazardous,” “Perilous” part? | 危险 有害和冒险的部分是什么 |
[27:07] | We’re not sure. | 我们不知道 |
[27:09] | Okay, if it has the power to heal, | 好吧 如果这木棍有治愈的力量 |
[27:10] | what else can it do? | 它还有别的能力吗 |
[27:12] | And where does its power come from? | 而且这力量从何而来 |
[27:14] | Well, I think depends on what you believe in. | 我认为这就取决于你的信仰了 |
[27:17] | Well, the Crusaders who buried this hundreds of years ago | 几百年前 埋这根木棍的十字军们 |
[27:20] | had to believe it came from God, right? | 肯定相信它来自上帝吧 |
[27:23] | I mean, that’s what the Crusades were about. | 这就是十字军们的信仰 |
[27:24] | So does it prove God exists? | 那它证明了上帝的存在吗 |
[27:28] | Damn, that’s kinda big. | 该死的 这事儿大了 |
[27:32] | Let me show you where I put it. | 我给你看看我放木棍的地方 |
[27:35] | We cannot let Black Claw find this… | 千万不能让暗爪找到 |
[27:38] | ever. | 绝对不能 |
[27:40] | And I don’t want HW knowing about it either. | 我也不想让HW的人知道 |
[27:45] | Well, who does know about it? | 有谁知道这件事 |
[27:47] | Hank, Wu, | 汉克 吴 |
[27:49] | Monroe, Rosalee, | 门罗 罗莎莉 |
[27:50] | and now you. | 现在还有你 |
[27:52] | What about Adalind? | 爱达玲呢 |
[27:54] | I didn’t tell her. | 我没告诉她 |
[27:56] | Yeah, that’s a good idea, considering. | 现在看来是个好主意 |
[28:02] | You’re a Grimm. | 你也是格林 |
[28:05] | If anything happens to me, | 如果我遭遇不测 |
[28:08] | you and only you know where this is. | 就只有你一个人知道木棍的下落 |
[28:19] | Portlanders are turning out in record numbers | 波特兰的民众为今日市长选举 |
[28:21] | for today’s mayoral election, | 创造了历史新高 |
[28:23] | and the polls indicate | 而民意调查显示 |
[28:24] | this race is still too close to call… | 这场竞选依然胜负难分 |
[28:27] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[28:29] | Renard called Nick last night. | 昨晚雷纳德打了电话给尼克 |
[28:30] | He went to go see him. | 他去见了他 |
[28:32] | Renard tried to convince him to join Black Claw. | 雷纳德想说服他加入暗爪 |
[28:34] | Didn’t have much luck. | 但是没成功 |
[28:35] | How’s Burkhardt handling all this? | 伯克哈德消化得怎么样 |
[28:37] | As good as he can. | 尽最大努力 |
[28:55] | You’re angry. | 你在生气 |
[28:59] | Yeah, just a little. | 是的 有一点 |
[29:01] | – Don’t make mistakes. – Working on it. | -别犯错 -正在努力 |
[29:06] | Does he blame Adalind? | 他怪爱达玲吗 |
[29:08] | No, he thinks she didn’t have a choice. | 没 他认为她别无选择 |
[29:11] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[29:12] | No, what do you think? | 不 你怎么看 |
[29:16] | I think you have more anger than you know what to do with. | 我认为你的愤怒程度超出你能应付的范围 |
[29:20] | Hey, you didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[29:24] | I think there is a choice | 我认为有的选 |
[29:25] | even when there appears to be none, | 即使看似别无选择 |
[29:28] | but it’s the reaction that determines | 但作出什么样的反应决定了 |
[29:29] | whether the choice is good or bad, | 这个选择的好坏 |
[29:32] | not the person who makes it. | 而不是做决定的人 |
[29:34] | And what would Juliette think? | 换做是朱丽叶会怎么看 |
[29:37] | I don’t go there. | 这方面我不去想 |
[29:40] | Too dangerous. | 过于危险 |
[29:45] | – You’re here early. – Been here all night. | -你来得很早啊 -我整晚都在这 |
[29:48] | – I thought you had a date. – I did. | -你不是去约会了吗 -是的 |
[29:50] | Had a little B and E action. | 遇到了非法入室行窃 |
[29:52] | Got the guy, he’s Wesen. Not gonna even guess what. | 抓到了人 是个格林生物 种类我都不想猜 |
[29:55] | I was waiting to interrogate him until you got here. | 我一直在等你来了审问他 |
[29:57] | – On a B and E? – Yeah, a B and E | -入室行窃 -没错 入室行窃 |
[29:59] | where he was leaving without taking. | 走的时候甚至没顺手牵羊 |
[30:01] | I caught him leaving empty-handed. | 我抓到他空手而去 |
[30:03] | They ID’d the guy as Tony Talamonti. | 他们查到他叫托尼·塔拉蒙蒂 |
[30:06] | So how’d Tony come in? | 那托尼是怎么进去的 |
[30:07] | Windows were closed and locked. | 窗户全都关紧锁上了 |
[30:09] | He had to come through the front door. | 他只能从前门进入 |
[30:11] | So did Zuri leave the door unlocked? | 所以茹里没关门吗 |
[30:12] | She left it unlocked for me when I came over earlier. | 我去她家时 她给我留了门 |
[30:15] | Could’ve been a mistake. | 有可能是不小心的 |
[30:16] | But I think the guy was there for me. | 但我认为这人是冲着我去的 |
[30:18] | I’m thinking he’s Black Claw. | 我觉得他是暗爪的人 |
[30:20] | It sounds like we both had a rough night. | 看来我们俩今晚都很惨 |
[30:22] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[30:23] | Adalind left me. | 爱达玲离开了我 |
[30:25] | – Took Kelly with her. – What? | -把凯利也带走了 -什么 |
[30:26] | Yeah, she left me a note. Said she didn’t have a choice. | 给我留了张纸条 说她别无选择 |
[30:28] | Which I’m pretty sure means they have Diana. | 我很肯定这说明了戴安娜在他们手上 |
[30:31] | – Do you know where she is? – With Renard. | -你知道她在哪吗 -和雷纳德一起 |
[30:33] | Oh, oh, this just keeps getting better. | 真是越来越有趣了 |
[30:35] | Yeah, we had a pretty interesting talk | 凌晨三点 我们的一番谈话 |
[30:36] | – 3:00 this morning. – And he’s still alive? | -也相当的有趣 -他还活着吗 |
[30:39] | He has my son. Kind of complicates things. | 我儿子在他手上 事情搞得有点复杂 |
[30:41] | I don’t have a son. You want me to talk to him? | 我没有儿子 你要我去找他聊聊吗 |
[30:44] | Maybe later. | 晚点再说吧 |
[30:46] | Right now, we have to figure out | 眼下我们得搞清楚 |
[30:47] | if your guy’s connected to Black Claw. | 袭击你的人是否和暗爪有关系 |
[30:49] | How do we do that? | 该怎么做 |
[30:50] | These guys aren’t big on admitting stuff. | 这些人都不喜欢坦白交待 |
[30:52] | We’ll push him. See if he woges. | 那我们就逼他 看他是否会转化 |
[30:54] | What if he is Black Claw? Won’t he know you’re a Grimm? | 如果他是暗爪的人 难道他不知道你是格林吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah, so if he woges, he’s not Black Claw. | 所以如果他转化 他就不是暗爪的人 |
[30:58] | If he doesn’t, he knows I’m a Grimm, | 如果没转化 他就知道我是格林 |
[30:59] | and he’s trying to fake us out. | 他会想要蒙骗我们过关 |
[31:01] | So we fake out the fake out. | 那我们就以骗制骗 |
[31:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:05] | Hey, nice ID, Tony. | 身份证做得不错啊 托尼 |
[31:06] | How much it cost you? | 花了多少钱 |
[31:09] | Now, we got you on breaking and entering, | 我们逮到你非法入侵他人住宅 |
[31:11] | assaulting an officer, drugs in the car… | 袭击警官 车里藏毒 |
[31:13] | Be a lot easier if you open up a little. | 如果你好好交待 事情会好办很多 |
[31:15] | Be a lot easier if you just let me go. | 如果你们放我走 事情会更好办 |
[31:18] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[31:20] | You worried about me? | 你担心我吗 |
[31:21] | We’re trying to work with you, Tony. | 我们想和你好好谈 托尼 |
[31:23] | Give you a chance to drop a few charges. | 给你机会撤销一些指控 |
[31:25] | I can tell you guys are really concerned for my well-being. | 我看得出你们真的担心我 |
[31:28] | Why’d you pick that house? | 你为什么挑那间房子 |
[31:30] | – What house? – What were you after? | -什么房子 -你想找什么 |
[31:31] | What were you after? | 你想知道什么 |
[31:36] | You woged in front of my partner. | 你在我搭档面前转化过 |
[31:38] | – You want to do it again? – Woged? | -要不要再来一次 -转化 |
[31:40] | Not sure I know what you mean. | 不知道你们指的是什么 |
[31:42] | – Your Wesen. – What’s that? | -你是格林生物 -那是什么 |
[31:43] | You really want me to explain it to you? | 你真的要我给你解释吗 |
[31:45] | Yeah, why don’t you try? | 好啊 不如试试 |
[31:57] | Now what? | 现在想怎样 |
[32:05] | Had enough? | 够了吗 |
[32:06] | – Nothing? – No. | 没转化吗 -没 |
[32:07] | He definitely knows who I am and who you are. | 他绝对知道我们俩的身份 |
[32:09] | All right, so how do you want to handle this? | 好吧 那你打算怎么做 |
[32:10] | – Well, you saw him woge. – Yeah. | -你看到他转化了 -是的 |
[32:12] | Gotta say whatever he is is badass nasty. | 不管他是什么 绝对是个难搞的混蛋 |
[32:15] | Until we figure out what he is, | 在我们查清楚他的身份之前 |
[32:16] | I don’t think we should do anything else. | 我认为我们什么也不做 |
[32:17] | Pick him out in the books? | 把他从文件里摘出来吗 |
[32:18] | Let’s hope he’s in one of ’em. | 希望他是他们的一员 |
[32:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:22] | – Wu. – Morning. | -吴 -早啊 |
[32:23] | – How you feeling? – Gotta say, pretty good. | -你感觉如何 -不得不说 感觉好极了 |
[32:28] | – Dreams? – Some, | -有做梦吗 -有一点 |
[32:30] | but I think I’m getting a handle on it. | 但我好像开始知道如何应付这个问题了 |
[32:32] | One thing I know, I need to stay busy. | 我很清楚一件事 我必须保持忙碌 |
[32:34] | Being alone in my apartment may not be all that healthy. | 在家里独自一人也许不太健康 |
[32:36] | Got something for me? | 有事要我处理吗 |
[32:37] | We do. We want to keep you busy. | 有 我要让你忙起来 |
[32:40] | Got this off a B and E last night. | 昨晚有人非法入室行窃 |
[32:42] | Love to know what’s on it. Password protected. | 想知道里面有什么 设置了密码 |
[32:45] | Not for long. | 不用太久 |
[32:52] | No hair. | 没有头发 |
[32:55] | – More buggy. – Spinnetod buggy, | -更像虫一点 -是食人蛛那样的 |
[32:58] | or Mellifer or Jinnamuru Xunte buggy? | 蜂怪那样的还是偷泪魔那样的 |
[33:00] | No, no, bigger with kind, um, uh, uh– | 不不不 比那些都大… |
[33:02] | a shield on its face. | 脸上有遮挡 |
[33:04] | Well, the shield, you got your Musasat Alsh-Shabab. | 遮挡 那就是甲虫怪了 |
[33:06] | And there’s always the Kackenkopf. | 还有蜣螂怪 |
[33:07] | – I hate them. – I got one right here. | -我讨厌他们 -我这有一个 |
[33:12] | Oh, yeah. That’s our Tony. | 对 就是托尼 |
[33:14] | Tony? His name’s Tony, | 托尼 被抓的那个人 |
[33:16] | the guy you arrested, and he’s a Kackenkopf? | 叫托尼 还是蜣螂怪 |
[33:18] | – Yeah. – He had a fake ID, | -对 -他持假身份证 |
[33:19] | but his real name is Anthony Talamonti. | 但他真名叫安东尼·塔拉蒙蒂 |
[33:22] | Oh, my God, it’s Tony. | 天呐 是托尼 |
[33:24] | – Seattle Tony? – You know this guy? | -西雅图的托尼吗 -你认识这家伙 |
[33:25] | Yeah, she does. It’s the same guy | 她认识 跟我们去德国时 |
[33:27] | that was here in the spice shop when we were in Germany. | 闯进香料店的同一个人 |
[33:29] | When Adalind got her Hexenbiest back. | 爱达玲又变回了巫女的那会 |
[33:31] | – What’d he do? – Well, not much | -他做了什么 -在爱达玲 |
[33:32] | after Adalind broke all five fingers in his left hand. | 把他左手五根手指都折断以后 也没干什么 |
[33:39] | And we think he’s working for Black Claw. | 我们觉得他在为暗爪办事 |
[33:40] | And he was here in the shop and he’s following you now? | 他来了店里 现在在跟踪你 |
[33:43] | This is… | 这真是 |
[33:44] | Yeah, this is getting a little scary. | 这真是让人有点毛骨悚然 |
[33:46] | I wanna see this guy. Five minutes, man. | 我想见见这家伙 五分钟就行 |
[33:48] | Just give me five minutes with this guy. | 给我和这家伙五分钟 |
[33:50] | It’s Wu. | 是吴 |
[33:51] | – Wu, what do you got? – Since Hank gave me the laptop, | -吴 有什么发现 -因为是汉克给我的电脑 |
[33:53] | I would normally call him, but because of what I found | 按理我要给他打电话 但因为我在电脑上的发现 |
[33:55] | on the laptop, I am calling you. | 我打给了你 |
[33:57] | All right, what’d you find? | 好吧 你发现了什么 |
[33:59] | – You have your cell phone? – Um, yeah. | -你的手机在你那吗 -在 |
[34:02] | Well, apparently so did he. | 显然也在他手里过 |
[34:04] | Everything on your cell phone is now on this guy’s computer. | 你手机上的所有信息现在都在这家伙的电脑上 |
[34:07] | Every email you’ve made, every text you’ve sent, | 你收发的每一封邮件 发送的每一条短信 |
[34:10] | all of your contacts. | 所有联络人 |
[34:11] | I wouldn’t be using that phone if I were you. | 如果我是你 我就不会再用那只手机了 |
[34:13] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道有问题 |
[34:14] | That’s why the phone was in my left pocket. | 所以手机在我左边口袋里 |
[34:16] | I normally put it in my right. | 通常我都放在右边的 |
[34:18] | He put the phone back in the wrong pocket. | 他把手机放错了口袋 |
[34:21] | Thanks, Wu. | 谢了 吴 |
[34:21] | I did kind of nail it, didn’t I? | 我揭开了谜底对吗 |
[34:23] | – You did, thanks. – Hang on to the laptop. | -没错 谢了 -留着手提电脑 |
[34:26] | – I wanna take it over to HW. – You got it. | -我要把它带去HW -没问题 |
[34:30] | Well, we still don’t know | 我们还是不知道 |
[34:31] | how Tony got into Zuri’s in the first place. | 托尼是怎么进茹里家的 |
[34:33] | There was no signs of forced entry. | 没有强行进入的迹象 |
[34:34] | Do you think Zuri unlocked the door for him? | 你觉得会是茹里特地给他开的门吗 |
[34:39] | I thought I heard something. Is everything all right? | 我好像听到了什么声响 没事吧 |
[34:41] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you. | 抱歉 不是故意吵醒你的 |
[34:42] | I was a little cold. | 我觉得有点冷 |
[34:44] | Just turned up the heat. | 刚去开了暖气 |
[34:47] | She could have. | 有可能 |
[34:50] | Could this be the reason that she got involved with you again? | 会不会她就是因此才又跟你纠缠不清 |
[34:52] | There are some things that aren’t adding up. | 有些事情说不通 |
[34:54] | I don’t know, Hank, maybe it was just an accident. | 汉克 可能只是偶然 |
[34:56] | No, I don’t believe in accidents. | 不可能 我不相信偶然 |
[34:58] | If she’s Black Claw, she’s not going to admit it. | 如果她是暗爪 她也不会承认的 |
[35:01] | Not unless we make her. | 除非我们逼她 |
[35:06] | Exit polls indicate that Sean Renard has strong support | 出口民调显示肖恩·雷纳德在全市 |
[35:10] | across the city, | 都有着很高的支持率 |
[35:11] | but Steven Gallagher is showing strong support | 但史蒂文·加林格则在北部及东北部地区 |
[35:14] | in the North and Northeast. | 有着很高的支持率 |
[35:16] | The polls close in just about 45 minutes, | 投票将在45分钟之后关闭 |
[35:18] | and we will be bringing you all the returns… | 我们将会为您带来一切… |
[35:20] | What’re you going to win, Daddy? | 你要赢什么 爸爸 |
[35:22] | Well, if I get enough votes, | 如果我获得了足够的选票 |
[35:24] | then I become the mayor. | 我就会成为市长 |
[35:26] | Is a mayor fun? | 市长好玩吗 |
[35:29] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[35:31] | Big day. Guess we’re all excited. | 大日子 估计大家都很激动 |
[35:34] | How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[35:35] | We should know in less than an hour. | 不到一个小时 我们就能知道结果 |
[35:37] | You look beautiful, Adalind. | 你看上去很漂亮 爱达玲 |
[35:38] | Well, we all do what we can for the cause. | 我们都要为这事业做力所能及的事嘛 |
[35:41] | Can I get you a cup of coffee? | 需要咖啡吗 |
[35:43] | – Sure. – Please. | -好啊 -请 |
[35:52] | I want you to know that we all worked very hard | 我想让你知道我们都非常尽力 |
[35:55] | to bring Diana back to you. | 把戴安娜带回你身边 |
[35:57] | I didn’t think I’d ever see her again. | 我还以为我再也见不到她了 |
[36:00] | Adalind… | 爱达玲 |
[36:03] | I confess, I don’t know everything about you, | 我承认 我对你不了解 |
[36:06] | but I do know about your relationship with the Grimm. | 但我知道你跟格林的关系 |
[36:09] | I know he’s the father of your son. | 我知道他是你儿子的爸爸 |
[36:11] | He was good to me, and he didn’t have to be. | 他对我很好 他本不必如此 |
[36:13] | Don’t ask me to betray him. | 不要让我背叛他 |
[36:16] | He will try to stop us | 如果可以 他会尽力 |
[36:17] | if he can. | 阻止我们的 |
[36:19] | Whatever happens to him, you cannot take it personally. | 无论他发生什么事 你都不能太往心里去 |
[36:21] | Now, where is he? | 他在哪 |
[36:24] | I’m not gonna tell you that. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[36:26] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[36:27] | But I won’t have helped. | 而我不会帮你们一分一毫 |
[36:40] | Nick, what are you doing here? | 尼克 你怎么在这里 |
[36:42] | – Can I come in? – Uh, sure. | -我能进来吗 -当然 |
[36:47] | – Has something happened to Hank? – Hank’s fine. | -汉克出事了吗 -汉克没事 |
[36:49] | He’s getting a safe house ready for you. | 他在为你准备藏身之所 |
[36:50] | A safe house? What? | 藏身之所 什么 |
[36:52] | What’s wrong? Am in in some kind of danger? | 怎么回事 我有危险吗 |
[36:55] | Have you ever heard of Black Claw? | 你听说过暗爪吗 |
[36:58] | No. What is it? | 没有 是什么 |
[36:59] | It’s a very dangerous organization. | 是一个非常危险的组织 |
[37:02] | The guy who broke into your house last night | 昨晚闯进你家的那个人是它的成员 |
[37:03] | was one of them; he was going after Hank. | 他要对付汉克 |
[37:06] | – Oh, my God. – And we’re afraid | -天呐 -我们担心 |
[37:07] | now they know about you and Hank, | 现在他们知道了你和汉克的关系 |
[37:08] | that you’re the next target. | 你会变成他们的下一个目标 |
[37:10] | So pack whatever you can. | 所以带上你的东西 |
[37:12] | Enough for a week. | 一星期的量 |
[37:13] | What? I can’t just leave. | 什么 我不能就这么走 |
[37:16] | You are not safe here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[37:18] | Hank’ll be by in a half hour to pick you up. | 汉克会在半小时后来接你 |
[37:20] | I will be right outside in my car until then. | 我会一直在外面车里等到他来 |
[37:22] | Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 不会有事的 |
[37:24] | Just do not use your phone. | 别用手机 |
[37:25] | We can’t assume that those are safe. | 我们没法保证它们是安全的 |
[37:27] | But I didn’t do anything. | 可是我什么都没做啊 |
[37:29] | Unfortunately, knowing Hank is enough. | 很遗憾 你认识汉克就够了 |
[37:32] | So lock the door behind me. | 在我走后锁好门 |
[37:34] | Do not open it again unless it’s me or Hank. | 别再打开 除非是我或汉克 |
[37:49] | – Yeah? – We’ve got a problem. | -喂 -出问题了 |
[37:51] | Burkhardt is here, | 伯克哈德来了 |
[37:52] | and he’s taking me to a safe house. | 他要带我去安全屋 |
[37:54] | – Why? – Because of Hank. | -为什么 -因为汉克 |
[37:56] | They figured out that Tony was here for him. | 他们查出来托尼是为了他而来 |
[37:58] | Do they suspect you? | 他们怀疑你了吗 |
[37:59] | No, why would they be taking me to a safe house? | 没有 不然怎么会要带我去安全屋 |
[38:01] | Now I’m supposed to pack for a week. | 我现在要打包一个星期的东西 |
[38:03] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做 |
[38:04] | Cooperate. Pack for a week and go. | 听他们的 打包一个星期的东西走 |
[38:08] | That’s enough for now. | 目前就这样 |
[38:10] | So, I guess we didn’t meet by accident. | 所以我想我们的重逢不是偶然的 |
[38:13] | I really felt something for you, Zuri. | 我真的对你有感觉 茹里 |
[38:16] | – Hank– – You unlocked the door. | -汉克 -是你开的门 |
[38:18] | – No, I-I-I didn’t, I– – Stop. | -不 我没有 -够了 |
[38:22] | You unlocked the door and you gave Tony my phone. | 你开了门 给了托尼我的手机 |
[38:24] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[38:26] | They made me do it. | 他们逼我的 |
[38:27] | Hank, I love you, | 汉克 我爱你 |
[38:29] | but they threatened me, | 但他们威胁我 |
[38:30] | and my brother. | 还有我弟弟 |
[38:32] | I just did what I had to do. | 我只是做了我该做的事 |
[38:34] | I love you, Hank. | 我爱你 汉克 |
[38:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:51] | Yeah, I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[39:03] | – Where am I? – Doesn’t matter where you are. | -我在哪里 -你在哪里不重要 |
[39:05] | What matters is what comes next. | 重要的是接下来的事 |
[39:07] | “Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,” | “黄色的树林里分出两条路” |
[39:10] | and you cannot travel both. | 但你不能同时涉足 |
[39:13] | So which is it gonna be? | 那么要选哪一条呢 |
[39:17] | Occultatum Libera. | 隐匿自由 |
[39:20] | Guess she chose the rough road. | 看来她选了难走的那条啊 |
[39:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:23] | I’m going to get a cup of coffee. | 我去喝杯咖啡 |
[39:25] | She’s all yours. | 她归你们了 |
[39:31] | So you don’t wanna talk. | 所以你不想说 |
[39:37] | Then I guess you won’t be needing your mouth. | 那我想就不需要嘴巴了 |
[39:51] | It doesn’t get much better from here. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[39:55] | With 38% of the votes counted, | 获得38%的有效选票 |
[39:57] | Channel 8 has declared Sean Renard | 8频道宣布肖恩·雷纳德 |
[40:00] | the new mayor of Portland | 以压倒性的优势 |
[40:01] | in what appears to be a landslide. | 成为波特兰的新一任市长 |
[40:04] | Let’s go live now to the Benson Hotel. | 让我们现场连线本森饭店 |
[40:06] | I’m told that Police Captain, | 据说曾经的局长 |
[40:06] | 重磅消息 肖恩·雷纳德获选为市长 | |
[40:08] | and now Mayor-elect Sean Renard is on his way down | 如今的当选市长肖恩·雷纳德正在下楼 |
[40:11] | and that he will be making a victory speech. | 他会在此发表获胜演讲 |
[40:13] | In fact, here he comes now. | 他来了 |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:22] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[40:25] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[40:28] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[40:31] | Thank you very much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[40:34] | Now, first and foremost, | 首先 |
[40:35] | I would like to congratulate my opponent, | 我想恭喜我的对手 |
[40:37] | Steven Gallagher, on a well-fought campaign. | 史蒂文·加林格进行了一场漂亮的竞选 |
[40:39] | – Boo! – No, no. | -切 -不不不 |
[40:41] | No, come on. I just got off the phone | 别这样 我刚跟史蒂文通完电话 |
[40:43] | with Steven and he conceded and congratulated us. | 他接受了这次失败并且恭喜了我们 |
[40:49] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:53] | I want to thank you all, all of my supporters. | 我想谢谢你们所有人 谢谢我的支持者们 |
[40:56] | And to the people of Portland, those who voted for me, | 还有波特兰的市民 谢谢那些投票给我的 |
[40:58] | and those who did not, | 和没有投票给我的 |
[40:59] | it is time for us to overcome our differences | 现在是我们克服分歧 |
[41:02] | and to work together to make Portland | 通力合作让波特兰成为一个 |
[41:04] | an even greater city than it already is. | 比现在更好的城市的时候了 |
[41:13] | Now, there are a lot of people that I need to thank tonight, | 今晚我还要谢谢很多人 |
[41:15] | but I would like to begin | 但我想从 |
[41:19] | with the love of my life and the mother of my children, | 我的一生挚爱 我孩子的母亲开始 |
[41:22] | Adalind, please, | 爱达玲 |
[41:23] | come up and join me. | 上来跟我一起 |
[41:25] | Come on, darling. Come on. | 来吧 亲爱的 上来 |
[41:28] | Get up there. | 上去 |
[41:29] | Please. | 来吧 |
[41:31] | Come here, you. | 快过来 |
[41:44] | – Renard! – Thank you. | -雷纳德 -谢谢 |
[41:55] | Yes? | 喂 |
[41:58] | Do you know where they took her? | 你知道他们把她带去哪了吗 |
[42:01] | As long as we know where she is, we know where they are. | 只要知道她在哪 我们就知道了他们在哪 |
[42:04] | Wait for my call. | 等我电话 |
[42:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:14] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |