时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[00:03] | I think it saved Monroe’s life. | 我认为它救了门罗一命 |
[00:05] | He was bitten on his arm. | 他的手臂被咬伤 |
[00:06] | The wound healed. It completely disappeared. | 伤口愈合了 完全消失了 |
[00:08] | It’s not just a stick. | 这不只是根普通的木棍 |
[00:10] | Damn, that’s kinda big. | 该死的 这事儿大了 |
[00:12] | I don’t like Rachel. | 我不喜欢瑞秋 |
[00:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:14] | Because she likes Daddy. | 因为她喜欢爸爸 |
[00:17] | They’re my mommy and daddy, not yours. | 他们是我的爸爸妈妈 不是你的 |
[00:25] | HW’s dead in Portland. | HW在波特兰已经不存在了 |
[00:28] | There’s no one to fight Black Claw here but us. | 除了我们 没人抗击暗爪了 |
[00:31] | Meisner’s dead. | 梅森尔死了 |
[00:33] | A coward shot him. | 一个懦夫枪杀了他 |
[00:35] | Do you really want to tally up the dead? | 你确定要清点死亡人数吗 |
[00:37] | Let’s start with you. | 就从你开始吧 |
[00:41] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[01:00] | Anybody want to tell me | 有人能告诉我 |
[01:01] | what the hell happened out there? | 这到底是怎么回事吗 |
[01:02] | – Not now. – You want me to come with you? | -现在不行 -要我一起去吗 |
[01:04] | No, stay there. | 不用了 留在那儿 |
[01:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:07] | Captain’s office looks like a war zone. | 队长的办公室和战场似的 |
[01:08] | Why would you go after the captain like that | 为什么你要在警局里 |
[01:10] | right here in the precinct? | 和队长打起来 |
[01:11] | – He killed Meisner. – What? | -他杀了梅森尔 -什么 |
[01:13] | Black Claw wiped out HW. | 暗爪摧毁了HW |
[01:15] | No one is safe. | 大家都很危险 |
[01:17] | I need you to get everyone to my place. | 我需要你召集所有人去我那儿 |
[01:19] | We can’t leave you in here. They’ll get to you. | 我们不能把留你在这 他们会对你下手的 |
[01:21] | If you try to get me out now, | 如果你们现在想救我出去 |
[01:22] | they’re gonna get to all of us. | 他们就会对付我们所有人 |
[01:24] | – And don’t try to do this alone. – We won’t. | -别单独行动 -不会的 |
[01:35] | That’s enough for today. | 今天就打扫到这儿吧 |
[01:36] | Clean up the rest tomorrow. Thank you. | 剩下的明天再来 谢谢 |
[01:45] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[01:46] | I just had Burkhardt arrested. | 我把伯克哈德逮捕了 |
[01:48] | – For what? – Assault. | -因为什么 -袭击 |
[01:49] | Apparently he was upset about Meisner’s death. | 他显然对于梅森尔的死很愤怒 |
[01:52] | I’ve got him in a holding cell. | 我把他关在牢里 |
[01:54] | Well, well. | 很好 很好 |
[01:55] | This is an opportunity I didn’t think we’d have. | 这是个我从未想过的意外机会 |
[01:58] | – I’d like to talk to the Grimm. – Where? | -我想和这个格林谈谈 -在哪儿 |
[02:00] | You shouldn’t be involved. I’ll handle it. | 你不要被搅进来 我来处理 |
[02:03] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我要我做什么 |
[02:05] | Enjoy your night. | 享受夜晚 |
[02:08] | The Grimm was arrested. | 那个格林被捕了 |
[02:10] | He’s in a holding cell at the South Precinct. | 他在南部分局的牢房里 |
[02:13] | How long will it take you to get him out? | 你们需要多久把他弄出来 |
[02:14] | We’ll need some paperwork. | 我们需要一些文书 |
[02:16] | Couple hours, and we’ll have him. | 几个小时 我们就能弄出他来 |
[02:18] | Get it done. | 行动吧 |
[02:27] | Stay here. Keep an eye on Nick. | 留在这儿 盯着尼克 |
[02:28] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[02:31] | Look, I know this is difficult for both of you. | 听着 我知道这对你们来说很难接受 |
[02:33] | More difficult for Nick. | 尼克更难接受 |
[02:35] | Well, he brought this on himself. | 那是他自找苦吃 |
[02:36] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[02:37] | Let me give you a bit of advice. | 我给你们点建议吧 |
[02:38] | Stay out of it. | 别管这件事 |
[02:40] | He did this in a precinct. | 他在警局里做这事 |
[02:41] | You know how many witnesses there were to this? | 你知道有多少目击证人吗 |
[02:43] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[02:44] | I’m sure you didn’t. | 我相信你没有 |
[02:46] | There are gonna be some serious changes. | 即将发生一些巨变 |
[02:48] | You’re good cops. | 你们是好警察 |
[02:50] | You understand what’s really happening here. | 你们清楚到底是怎么一回事 |
[02:53] | I’m hoping we can work through our differences. | 我希望我们跨越彼此的差异 |
[03:02] | Did he just say “work through our differences”? | 他刚刚是不是说了跨越彼此的差异 |
[03:05] | I know a couple of ways we can do that. | 我想到几个方法 |
[03:08] | If anybody goes near Nick, call me. | 如果有人靠近尼克 给我打电话 |
[03:10] | Yep. | 好 |
[03:11] | I’ll wait up to hear from Nick, okay? | 我等尼克的消息 好吗 |
[03:13] | You are drinking this tea, and I am putting you to bed, | 你喝了这杯茶 然后就去睡觉 |
[03:17] | because if it’s a stomach bug, you need to sleep. | 如果是胃病 你就需要休息 |
[03:19] | And if you’re not feeling better in the morning, | 如果明早你还觉得不舒服 |
[03:21] | I’m taking you to a doctor. | 我就带你去看医生 |
[03:24] | Are you okay in there? | 你还好吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[03:27] | – I’ll be right out. – Okay. | -我马上出来 -好 |
[03:30] | I’m gonna try Nick one more time. | 我再去给尼克打个电话 |
[03:50] | You’ve reached Nick Burkhardt. | 我是尼克·伯克哈德 |
[03:51] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[03:52] | Tea’s on the table. | 茶在桌子上 |
[03:55] | Still no answer. | 还是无人接听 |
[03:57] | – Monroe? – Are you freaking kidding me? | -门罗 -开什么国际玩笑 |
[04:00] | – What is it? – They’re back again. | -怎么了 -他们又回来了 |
[04:01] | Same truck. | 同一辆车 |
[04:03] | What, do you think we can’t see you? | 怎么 你们觉得我俩看不到你们吗 |
[04:05] | – Enough is enough. – Monroe, not tonight. | -够了 -门罗 今晚别去 |
[04:08] | I have to tell you s– | 我有事要告诉… |
[04:10] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[04:11] | Someone’s breaking in. | 有人进来了 |
[04:25] | Sorry. Black Claw was out front. | 抱歉 暗爪的人在前门 |
[04:28] | I had to come around back. | 我只能走后门 |
[04:28] | I know, we just saw them. | 我知道 我们刚看见了他们 |
[04:29] | They’re the same guys that were here yesterday. | 他们就是昨晚在这儿的人 |
[04:31] | Did you find Hank? | 你找到汉克了吗 |
[04:32] | Yeah, we got him, but it was just to get us out of HW. | 找到了 但这只是把我们从HW引开的诡计 |
[04:36] | – Black Claw hit the compound. – What? | -暗爪袭击了那儿 -什么 |
[04:38] | Killed everybody, including Meisner. | 杀了所有人 包括梅森尔 |
[04:40] | Oh, my God, Meisner? | 我的天 梅森尔 |
[04:43] | Yeah, that’s why I’m here. You guys aren’t safe. | 是 所以来找你俩 你们现在不安全 |
[04:45] | Nick wants us all to meet back at his place. | 尼克要我们去他那儿汇合 |
[04:47] | Okay, but what about the Black Claw guys out front? | 好 但前门那两个暗爪的人怎么办 |
[04:49] | Shouldn’t we deal with them first? | 要不要先把他们解决了 |
[04:50] | Oh, we got it covered. | 有人去解决了 |
[04:57] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[04:59] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[05:06] | Oh, crap. Start the truck. | 糟了 快开车 |
[05:09] | Start the truck! | 开车 |
[05:10] | Start the damn truck! | 快开车 |
[05:12] | What do you think I’m trying to do? | 没看见我在努力发动吗 |
[05:14] | It won’t start! | 发动不了 |
[05:15] | Is it getting hot in here? It is. It is! | 这儿是不是变热了 是的 是的 |
[05:18] | It’s getting hot in here! | 这里面越来越热了 |
[05:22] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[05:24] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[06:25] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[06:36] | I need you to wake up. | 你快醒醒 |
[06:39] | Something I have to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[06:43] | Rachel, hey. | 瑞秋 |
[07:02] | Nick actually attacked him? | 尼克真的打他了 |
[07:04] | He saw Renard and just snapped. | 他看见雷纳德 然后爆发了 |
[07:05] | – Inside the precinct? – He couldn’t be stopped. | -在警局里 -都阻止不了他 |
[07:08] | I got to say, I’m surprised he held it together | 我必须说 他忍了这么久 |
[07:10] | as long as he did. | 已经出乎我意料了 |
[07:11] | I mean, the guy took his kid. | 毕竟 那个人夺走了他的孩子 |
[07:12] | – And Adalind. – And killed Meisner? | -还有爱达玲 -还杀了梅森尔 |
[07:15] | Renard could charge Nick | 雷纳德可以起诉尼克 |
[07:16] | with assault or attempted murder. | 袭击或者谋杀未遂 |
[07:18] | Nick won’t last the night. | 尼克撑不过今晚 |
[07:19] | Black Claw will get to him. | 暗爪会对他下手 |
[07:21] | We got to get him out of there. | 我们得把他救出来 |
[07:22] | With a precinct full of cops? | 从一个全是警察的警局吗 |
[07:24] | – How are we gonna do that? – You’re not. We will. | -我们怎么做 -你不去 我们去 |
[07:27] | You need to get to the spice shop | 你们得回香料店 |
[07:28] | and hide anything you don’t want Black Claw to find. | 把那些不想被暗爪找到的东西藏起来 |
[07:30] | Hide, like where? | 藏起来 藏哪儿 |
[07:32] | I mean, we’ve got all the books and the drawings– | 我是说 我们有书 图片 |
[07:33] | And weapons. | 还有武器 |
[07:34] | Black Claw can’t get their hands on any of that stuff. | 绝不能让暗爪拿到这些东西 |
[07:36] | I think we got to move it out of the basement– | 我觉得我们得从地下室拿出来 |
[07:38] | No, it is too late to move anything. | 不行 现在转移东西已经来不及了 |
[07:39] | Black Claw will be watching. | 暗爪会监视你们 |
[07:40] | Hide it the best you can. | 尽你们所能藏起来 |
[07:43] | What about the opening to the old sewer line? | 那个旧下水通道口怎么样 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:47] | I don’t think anybody would look down there. | 我觉得没人会注意那儿 |
[07:48] | I know I wouldn’t. | 至少我不会 |
[07:49] | Okay, then get back to the loft. | 好的 然后回到这个公寓 |
[07:51] | Hopefully we’ll have Nick by then. | 希望那时我们已经救出尼克了 |
[07:54] | And if you don’t? | 如果没有呢 |
[07:56] | Then you’re on your own. | 那就剩你们自己了 |
[08:25] | Rachel’s dead. | 瑞秋死了 |
[08:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:28] | Suffocated to death in her bed. | 在她床上窒息而死 |
[08:29] | And it wasn’t an accident | 而且不是意外 |
[08:31] | or something a normal person could do. | 也不是普通人可以做到的 |
[08:32] | Do we know who did it? | 知道是谁做的吗 |
[08:34] | Someone who didn’t like her very much. | 非常不喜欢她的人 |
[08:36] | – Where’s Adalind? – She’s upstairs. | -爱达玲在哪儿 -她在楼上 |
[08:39] | But I don’t think Adalind even knew | 但我觉得爱达玲不知道 |
[08:40] | about your relationship with Rachel. | 你和瑞秋的关系 |
[08:43] | And even if she did, | 就算她知道了 |
[08:44] | she doesn’t care enough about you | 她也没有在乎你到 |
[08:45] | to have done anything about it. | 要采取什么措施的程度 |
[08:47] | Well, somebody had the ability to do it. | 那得是有能力做这件事的人 |
[08:49] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[08:50] | Then who? | 那是谁 |
[08:55] | I didn’t think she was capable at such a young age, | 我以为她还太小 不具有这种能力 |
[08:58] | but maybe she is. | 但也许她可以做到 |
[09:02] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[09:04] | She could’ve perceived Rachel as a threat | 她可能觉得瑞秋对于你 |
[09:06] | to her mother and you and her family. | 她妈妈 还有她的家庭都是一个威胁 |
[09:08] | But Diana hasn’t even left the house. | 但是戴安娜从没还有离开这里 |
[09:11] | Would she need to? | 她需要吗 |
[09:20] | All right, everything should fit in here. | 好了 所有东西都能放在这儿 |
[09:22] | We’re just gonna have to cover it really well. | 我们只需要把它好好遮住 |
[09:24] | I miss Juliette, but I’m sure glad | 我很想念朱丽叶 但我确信 |
[09:25] | we have Eve on our side right now. | 我很庆幸现在有伊芙在我们这边 |
[09:26] | I have a feeling we’re gonna need her and whole lot more. | 我觉得我们之后会更加需要她 |
[09:30] | Oh, my God, this is one of the books | 我的天 这是那些我的舅舅菲利克斯 |
[09:31] | my uncle Felix died for. | 为之丧命的那些书 |
[09:34] | Oh, the Grimm ancestry book. | 格林的家谱 |
[09:36] | Can you imagine if Black Claw got a hold of this? | 你能想到暗爪拿到其中一本的后果吗 |
[09:39] | They could hunt down and kill every Grimm. | 他们会穷追不舍 杀了所有格林 |
[09:42] | There is no way | 宝贝 绝不能 |
[09:44] | they are getting their stinking hands on this, baby. | 让他们拿到这些书 |
[09:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:51] | Is your stomach still bothering you? | 胃还是不舒服吗 |
[09:53] | No, I was just thinking… | 不 我只是在想… |
[09:58] | what if Black Claw is successful? | 万一暗爪得逞了会怎样 |
[10:01] | What’s the world gonna be like? | 这个世界会变成什么样 |
[10:04] | Black Claw is not gonna be successful, | 暗爪不会得逞的 |
[10:07] | not as long as I’m alive, anyway. | 只要我活着就不会 |
[10:14] | What do you want to do with these weapons? | 这些武器你打算怎么办 |
[10:17] | Take what we can to Nick’s, I guess. | 尽量都带去尼克家 |
[10:19] | God, I hope he’s okay. | 天呐 我希望他没事 |
[10:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:28] | Can you freakin’ believe this? | 你能信吗 |
[10:30] | At this hour, all these crimes happening at the same time? | 在这个时间点 所有犯罪都同时发生了 |
[10:32] | We got 911 calls coming out of our ass. | 接了无数报警电话 |
[10:34] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:35] | I got a robbery in progress in the Pearl. | 我接到了一起明珠区的抢劫报警 |
[10:36] | – Here’s another one. – Yeah, it’s one of six. | -又有一个 -对 六个之一 |
[10:39] | – You coming? – I’ll catch up with you. | -一起走吗 -我会追上的 |
[10:44] | We can’t bail Nick out until bail is set, | 只有确定可以交保释放了 我们才能保释尼克 |
[10:46] | and that won’t happen until he’s in front of a judge. | 但那得等到他上了法庭才能有结果 |
[10:48] | Black Claw’s not gonna wait that long. | 暗爪不会等到那时候的 |
[10:50] | I say we go in there and break him out. | 我觉得我们进去劫狱 |
[10:51] | Too many cops. What’s up, Wu? | 警察太多了 怎么了 吴 |
[10:54] | Something weird’s going on. | 情况不对 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么 |
[10:58] | Precinct just got slammed with 911 calls. | 刚刚警局接到了无数报警电话 |
[11:00] | Place cleared out except for me and a couple of desk cops. | 除了我和几个文书警员 整个警局都清空了 |
[11:03] | They’re going after Nick. | 他们要对尼克下手了 |
[11:04] | They’re getting rid of anyone who can stop them. | 他们要把可能阻止他们的人都引开 |
[11:06] | – What do you want me to do? – We need to slow them down. | -要我做什么 -拖住他们 |
[11:08] | Lock the precinct up. We’re on our way. | 把警局锁起来 我们过来了 |
[11:25] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[11:28] | Wu? Where’s Nick? | 吴 尼克呢 |
[11:32] | – He’s been arrested. – What? | -他被捕了 -什么 |
[11:34] | He and Renard kind of got into it, | 他和雷纳德起冲突了 |
[11:36] | and I don’t mean verbally. | 肢体上的那种 |
[11:38] | HW was wiped out. Renard killed Meisner. | HW被灭了 雷纳德杀了梅森尔 |
[11:41] | Meisner’s dead? | 梅森尔死了 |
[11:42] | Look, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在没空聊天 |
[11:43] | Uh, wait, Wu, can you get Nick a message for me? | 等等 吴 能帮我给尼克带个口信吗 |
[11:47] | I can try. | 我尽力 |
[11:48] | Uh, can you just tell him I’m sorry | 告诉他我很抱歉 |
[11:51] | and that Kelly’s good, | 凯利很好 |
[11:53] | and I love him? | 还有我爱他 |
[11:55] | And if there’s any– | 如果有任何… |
[11:58] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[12:13] | You’re still awake. | 你还醒着 |
[12:14] | It’s a little hard to sleep | 下面发生了那么多事 |
[12:15] | with all that’s going on downstairs. | 我很难睡着 |
[12:18] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[12:20] | Rough night at the precinct. | 在警局过了一个暴力的晚上 |
[12:26] | Rachel’s dead. | 瑞秋死了 |
[12:28] | Dead? | 死了 |
[12:28] | Yeah, smothered to death in her own bed. | 对 在床上被闷死的 |
[12:31] | How long’s Diana been asleep? | 戴安娜睡了多久了 |
[12:33] | Couple of hours. Why? | 几个小时了 怎么了 |
[12:34] | I think we need to talk to her. | 我觉得我们得跟她谈谈 |
[12:35] | – About what? – About killing people. | -谈什么 -杀人 |
[12:39] | Did you encourage her? | 是你让她做的吗 |
[12:41] | To kill your girlfriend? | 让她杀了你女朋友吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah, Sean, I told my daughter to murder her daddy’s mistress. | 是 肖恩 我让我女儿去杀了她爸爸的情妇 |
[12:46] | What kind of mother do you think I am? | 你觉得我是什么样的妈妈 |
[12:47] | She wants us to be together. | 她想要我们在一起 |
[12:48] | She might’ve perceived Rachel as a threat. | 她可能认为瑞秋是个威胁 |
[12:50] | Well, that’s your doing, not mine. | 那是你的问题 不是我 |
[12:54] | Who gave you that? | 那个谁给你的 |
[12:56] | Oh, you don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[12:57] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[12:59] | I guess you forgot you proposed. | 我想是你忘了你已经求婚了 |
[13:01] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[13:02] | When is that happening? | 什么时候 |
[13:03] | I don’t know. You’ll have to ask Bonaparte. | 不知道 你得去问波拿巴 |
[13:06] | He’s the wedding planner. | 他是婚礼策划 |
[13:07] | Well, then I guess I’m staying here tonight. | 那我估计今晚得留宿在这了 |
[13:09] | Don’t want Bonaparte to think we’re not taking this seriously. | 不希望波拿巴觉得我们不当回事 |
[13:14] | Relax, I’ll sleep over there. | 放心 我去那边睡 |
[13:18] | I’ve had enough tragedy for one night. | 今晚我已经够惨的了 |
[13:39] | Sure sent a lot of you for one guy. | 为了一个人派了这么多人来 |
[13:41] | Apparently he’s not safe here. | 显然他在这里不安全 |
[13:42] | Hey, Detective, I guess you’re getting transferred | 你好啊警官 你要被转去 |
[13:44] | to the North Precinct. | 北部分局了 |
[13:45] | No, they have no authority to move me. | 不行 他们没有权利转移我 |
[13:47] | Paperwork says they do. | 文件说他们有 |
[13:54] | Don’t make this any harder than it has to be. | 别让场面变得太难看 |
[14:14] | We got him. We’re on our way. | 抓到他了 在回去的路上 |
[14:15] | Any problems? | 遇到麻烦了吗 |
[14:17] | He’s smarter than that. | 他很识相 |
[14:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:21] | Hey, whoa. What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:23] | – We’re moving a prisoner. – Uh, not that one. | -我们要转移一名囚犯 -这个不行 |
[14:25] | I just got a call from Captain Renard. | 我刚接到雷纳德队长的电话 |
[14:26] | Told me to get Burkhardt into an interrogation room. | 他让我把伯克哈德带去审讯室 |
[14:28] | – He’s on his way here. – Back off, Sergeant. | -他马上到 -走开 小队长 |
[14:30] | He is not leaving this precinct! | 他不能离开警局 |
[14:32] | Get– | 放 |
[14:34] | get off me! | 放开我 |
[14:35] | These are Captain’s orders! | 这是队长的命令 |
[14:49] | Wu. | 吴 |
[14:55] | Wu, it’s me! | 吴 是我 |
[14:57] | Wu! | 吴 |
[15:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:14] | – They got Nick. – Who? | -他们带走了尼克 -谁 |
[15:16] | These guys are North Precinct, | 这两个是北部分局 |
[15:17] | same as the guys that arrested me. | 跟抓我的人一样 |
[15:19] | Nick told me that precinct was Black Claw. | 尼克告诉我那个警局都是暗爪的人 |
[15:21] | Well, if they control it, | 如果警局被他们控制了 |
[15:22] | that’s probably where they took him. | 那很可能会带他去那里 |
[15:24] | – You okay? – No, I’m pissed. | -你没事吧 -不 我非常不爽 |
[15:26] | Good. Let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[15:49] | You’re in our house now, Grimm. | 你现在在我们的地盘了 格林 |
[15:51] | Welcome to the North Precinct, Detective. | 欢迎来到北部分局 警官 |
[15:53] | We do things a little differently around here. | 我们这里的行事风格有点不一样 |
[15:59] | Never seen a Grimm before– what a letdown. | 从没见过格林 太让人失望了 |
[16:03] | Where do you think you are? | 你以为你在哪呢 |
[16:08] | I tell you, you’re dead, Grimm. | 告诉你 你死定了 格林 |
[16:10] | A Grimm killed my family. | 格林杀了我全家 |
[16:37] | Detective Burkhardt, thanks for coming. | 伯克哈德警官 谢谢你前来 |
[16:40] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:41] | What everybody wants– freedom… | 所有人都想要的 自由 |
[16:44] | freedom to be who we are. | 做你自己的自由 |
[16:46] | But I guess you wouldn’t understand that. | 但我想你不会理解 |
[16:49] | I hope you didn’t bring me here | 希望你不是把我带来 |
[16:50] | to complain about how unfair life is. | 跟我抱怨生活不公的 |
[16:53] | No. | 不是 |
[16:55] | I find that boring too. | 我觉得那也很无聊 |
[16:58] | You have a book I want. | 你手上有本我想要的书 |
[17:01] | We had just found out where it was– | 我们之前找到了它的下落 |
[17:03] | in the hands of another Grimm, | 在另一个格林手里 |
[17:06] | a Mr. Josef Nebojsa | 住在布拉格的一位 |
[17:09] | in Prague. | 约瑟夫·雷伯加先生 |
[17:11] | We tracked it to a book dealer in Leipzig | 我们跟踪它到了莱比锡一个书商那 |
[17:16] | and then here to Portland. | 然后再到波特兰 |
[17:19] | Turns out the book dealer who bought it | 原来那个买下它的书商 |
[17:24] | is related to a friend of yours. | 是你一个朋友的亲戚 |
[17:28] | The book dealer was Blutbaden, | 那个书商是狼人 |
[17:31] | yet he chose to give the book to a Grimm. | 但他还是选择把书给格林 |
[17:35] | I believe that you now have that book, | 我相信那本书现在在你手里 |
[17:40] | and you will give it to me. | 你会把它给我 |
[17:46] | All of this for a book? | 这一切都是为了一本书 |
[17:48] | The book is one of a kind. | 这本书独一无二 |
[17:51] | It documents every Grimm, | 记录了每一个格林 |
[17:53] | living or dead. | 无论生死 |
[17:55] | Some will join our revolution, | 有些会加入我们的革命 |
[17:57] | and others like you will not. | 其他像你一样的不会 |
[18:01] | But we need to know who they are. | 但我们得知道他们都是谁 |
[18:03] | Well, I’d like to help you, but I’m not going to. | 我倒是很想帮你 但我不会 |
[18:06] | Oh, I believe you are. | 我相信你会的 |
[18:23] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:26] | Must have been a dream. | 肯定是场梦 |
[18:28] | Yeah, I guess. | 我也觉得是 |
[18:30] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[18:34] | 3:30 3:30. | |
[18:36] | Go back to sleep. | 接着睡吧 |
[18:50] | Where’s Kelly? | 凯利呢 |
[18:51] | What are you talking about? He’s asleep in the crib. | 说什么呢 他在婴儿床里睡着呢 |
[18:54] | No, he’s not. Where is he? | 不在 他在哪 |
[19:04] | No! | 不 |
[19:30] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[19:31] | Give me the book, | 把书给我 |
[19:33] | and you can have your son back. | 你就能要回孩子 |
[19:35] | If you don’t, you will never see him again. | 如果不给 你就再也见不到他了 |
[19:39] | And I mean never. | 我是说永远 |
[19:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[19:43] | What did you do with him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[19:45] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[19:48] | It’s an easy choice, Burkhardt. | 这是个很简单的选择 伯克哈德 |
[19:50] | Give me the book. | 把书给我 |
[20:01] | I need your help. | 我需要帮助 |
[20:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:04] | I’m looking for Detective Burkhardt. | 我在找伯克哈德警官 |
[20:06] | Uh, there’s no Detective Burkhardt here. | 这里没有伯克哈德警官 |
[20:09] | I think there is. | 我觉得有 |
[20:11] | Didn’t you hear her? There’s no Burkhardt here. | 没听见吗 这里没有伯克哈德 |
[20:18] | Let me rephrase. | 那我复述一遍 |
[20:20] | I’m looking for Detective Burkhardt. | 我在找伯克哈德警官 |
[20:24] | He’s here. | 他在 |
[20:25] | He’s upstairs. | 楼上 |
[20:39] | If I tell you where the book is, | 如果我告诉你书的下落 |
[20:41] | what’s to stop you from killing me? | 要怎么样才能让你不杀我呢 |
[20:43] | We set up an exchange. | 我们提出了交换 |
[20:45] | How’s that gonna work? | 怎么会行得通 |
[20:48] | Adalind will never give up her son. | 爱达玲绝不会放弃她的儿子 |
[20:50] | I’ll deal with Adalind. | 爱达玲交给我 |
[20:53] | You arrange for the book to be delivered here, | 你安排把书送到这里 |
[20:56] | and I’ll arrange for Kelly to be delivered | 我会安排把凯利送去 |
[20:58] | wherever you want. | 你指定的地方 |
[22:02] | You must be Eve. | 你肯定就是伊芙了 |
[22:31] | Where’s Eve? | 伊芙在哪里 |
[22:31] | – She went after Bonaparte. – Which way? | -她去追波拿巴了 -哪个方向 |
[23:12] | I didn’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:14] | I didn’t know he was a Zauberbiest. | 我不知道他是男巫 |
[23:19] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这 |
[23:21] | She–she’s losing a lot of blood. | 她在大量出血 |
[23:22] | We can’t take her to the hospital. | 不能带她去医院 |
[23:23] | That’s the first place they’ll check. | 他们肯定会第一时间去那里找人 |
[23:25] | – He got out! – The loft. | -他逃走了 -公寓 |
[23:26] | I’ll bring the car up. | 我去开车 |
[23:28] | Get Monroe and Rosalee. | 去找门罗和罗莎莉 |
[23:29] | Black Claw will try to kill them tonight. | 暗爪今晚会试图干掉他们 |
[23:34] | Aah! Something’s not right. | 出事了 |
[23:37] | What, with you? | 你吗 |
[23:39] | No, Eve. | 不是 伊芙 |
[23:43] | I think she’s dying. | 我觉得她快死了 |
[23:45] | What? | 什么 |
[23:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:50] | I don’t know. I– | 不晓得 我… |
[23:51] | I just feel it. | 我就是感觉到了 |
[23:59] | – Who is it? – Bonaparte. | -是谁 -波拿巴 |
[24:06] | – What’s wrong? – What’s going on? | -怎么了 -发生了什么事 |
[24:08] | Where’s Burkhardt? | 伯克哈德在哪里 |
[24:09] | How would I know where he is? | 我怎么会知道他在哪里 |
[24:11] | Tell me where he lives. | 告诉我他的地址 |
[24:14] | You think this is a game? | 你以为这是儿戏吗 |
[24:21] | Tell me where he lives. | 告诉我他的地址 |
[24:28] | Tell him. Tell him! | 告诉他 告诉他 |
[24:31] | Bonaparte, we need her. | 波拿巴 我们需要她 |
[24:33] | Where does he live? | 他住在哪里 |
[24:36] | 5720 Northwest Nicolai Street. | 西北尼古拉街5720号 |
[24:44] | They all die tonight. | 他们今晚都死定了 |
[24:57] | What about the chest? Do we hide the chest? | 那箱子呢 要把箱子藏起来吗 |
[24:58] | Why would we hide the chest? There’s nothing in it. | 为什么要藏它 里面什么都没有 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I know, but, like, what if they knew | 我知道 但万一他们知道 |
[25:02] | my uncle Felix had it? | 这是我菲利克斯舅舅的呢 |
[25:03] | If they knew my uncle Felix had it, | 如果他们知道这是我菲利克斯舅舅的 |
[25:05] | then they would know he gave it to me, | 那他们就会知道他把这给我了 |
[25:06] | and if they knew he gave it to me– | 如果他们知道他把这给我了 |
[25:07] | Stop, stop. Let them find the chest. | 行了 行了 让他们找到那个箱子 |
[25:09] | If they know about it, | 如果他们知道它 |
[25:10] | they’ll think we took the book someplace else. | 他们会觉得我们把书放到别的地方去了 |
[25:12] | Yeah, okay. | 对 好的 |
[25:14] | I think that’s right, but what if– | 没错 但万一… |
[25:17] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[25:18] | Someone’s in the shop. | 店里有人 |
[25:44] | Monroe, Rosalee, you down there? | 门罗 罗莎莉 你们在下面吗 |
[25:46] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[25:48] | Yeah, it’s me and Wu. | 对 是我和吴 |
[25:51] | How many more are there? | 还有多少 |
[25:51] | None alive. We got to go, now. | 都死了 我们得马上走 |
[26:04] | Keep pressure on the wound. | 按住伤口 |
[26:05] | – Where you going? – The tunnel. | -你去哪里 -隧道 |
[26:48] | Diana, honey, wake up. | 戴安娜 宝贝 醒醒 |
[26:51] | Wake up, wake up, wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[26:54] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:55] | What’s wrong, Mommy? | 怎么了 妈妈 |
[26:57] | I need you to get a message to Kelly’s daddy, Nick. | 我要你给凯利的爸爸尼克传个信 |
[26:59] | His mommy helped raise you | 他的妈妈在你还小的时候 |
[27:00] | when you were a little girl, remember? | 带过你 还记得吗 |
[27:03] | Well, he needs our help now. | 现在他需要我们的帮助 |
[27:05] | Is he in trouble? | 他遇上麻烦了吗 |
[27:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:08] | That’s why I need you to get him a message. | 所以我要你替我给他传个信 |
[27:11] | But it has to be a secret, okay? | 但必须保密 好吗 |
[27:13] | Nobody can know what we did. | 不能让任何人知道这件事 |
[27:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:19] | We’re losing her, Nick. | 她要死了 尼克 |
[27:29] | I hope that thing does what we think it does. | 希望这东西能如我们所愿 |
[27:30] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[27:38] | – Nothing’s happening. – Maybe we’re crazy. | -没什么变化 -也许是我们疯了 |
[27:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:46] | Her skin is turning white. Something is happening. | 她的皮肤在变白 有变化 |
[27:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:53] | Yeah, it looks like it’s working. | 好像有用 |
[27:54] | It’s healing her! | 它在治愈她 |
[27:59] | I don’t believe what I just saw. | 真不敢相信我看到的 |
[28:03] | How did that work? | 这是怎么做到的 |
[28:04] | I’m not gonna worry about it right now. | 我这会没空关心这个 |
[28:06] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[28:07] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[28:09] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[28:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:15] | Something is… | 有什么… |
[28:29] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我也不知道 |
[28:45] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[28:47] | I don’t know what went wrong. | 我不知道出了什么问题 |
[28:48] | Maybe because she’s a Hexenbiest. | 也许因为她是巫女 |
[29:01] | – Black Claw hit the shop. – Got out just in time. | -暗爪袭击了店铺 -及时逃出来 |
[29:03] | The books are safe, at least for now. | 书都很安全 至少目前为止 |
[29:06] | What’s wrong with Eve? | 伊芙怎么了 |
[29:07] | She had a fight with Bonaparte and was hurt. | 她和波拿巴交手时受伤了 |
[29:10] | She has a pulse, but it’s weak. | 还有脉搏 但很弱 |
[29:12] | How the hell did Bonaparte get the best of Eve? | 波拿巴怎么会打得过伊芙 |
[29:13] | He’s a Zauberbiest. | 他是男巫 |
[29:15] | – What? – A full-blown Zauberbiest? | -什么 -一个完全成熟的男巫 |
[29:17] | Like nothing I’ve ever seen before. | 我以前从未碰到过 |
[29:18] | We used the stick to heal her. | 我们用了木棍来救她 |
[29:19] | What do you mean? It didn’t work? | 什么意思 没有用吗 |
[29:21] | Well, we thought it did, and then she woged | 应该是有用的 然后她转化了 |
[29:22] | and had some kind of seizure. | 出现了类似疾病发作的情况 |
[29:24] | I think we’re dealing with something very powerful, | 我觉得我们手里的是一种非常厉害的东西 |
[29:26] | and we have no idea what this thing is. | 但却不知道这东西到底是什么 |
[29:29] | Oh, I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢 |
[29:34] | Uh, Nick? | 尼克 |
[29:46] | Mommy wants me to tell you something. | 妈妈要我告诉你一件事 |
[29:48] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[29:50] | Daddy’s bad friend made Mommy tell him something. | 爸爸的坏朋友逼她说实话 |
[29:53] | What did she tell him? | 她跟他说了什么 |
[29:55] | Where you live. | 你的地址 |
[29:56] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[29:58] | She feels bad, | 她很愧疚 |
[29:59] | and she wants me to tell you she’s sorry. | 想让我告诉你她很抱歉 |
[30:03] | – That was Diana? – It had to be. | -那是戴安娜 -肯定是 |
[30:06] | – They know where we are, Nick. – They’ll come after us. | -他们知道我们在哪里了 尼克 -他们会来找我们的 |
[30:09] | Monroe, go to the fire escape. Keep watch. | 门罗 去太平梯那里看着 |
[30:11] | Trubel, go with him. | 麻烦鬼 你跟他一起 |
[30:12] | Wu, Hank, help me close the shutters. | 吴 汉克 帮我把百叶窗关了 |
[30:19] | I don’t see anything. Do you see anything? | 我什么都没看见 你呢 |
[30:21] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:23] | Maybe we still have time to get out of here. | 也许我们还有时间离开这里 |
[30:29] | I told them, Mommy. | 我告诉他们了 妈妈 |
[30:31] | You sure Nick got the message? | 你确定尼克收到消息了吗 |
[30:32] | Yes, there were a lot of people there. | 确定 还有好多人在那 |
[30:34] | You did such a good job. | 你真棒 |
[30:36] | You’re such a good girl. | 好孩子 |
[30:40] | Mommy, what happened to your neck? | 妈妈 你的脖子怎么了 |
[30:43] | Someone got angry with me. | 有人朝我发火了 |
[30:46] | He hurt you. | 他伤害了你 |
[30:48] | Yes, he did. | 对 |
[30:51] | Was it Daddy? | 是爸爸吗 |
[30:52] | No, no, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[30:55] | Then who? | 那是谁 |
[30:58] | It was a friend of Daddy’s, but don’t worry about that. | 是爸爸的一个朋友 不过你别管了 |
[31:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:03] | Let’s get you back to bed. Come on, I’ll lay down with you. | 我带你去睡觉 我陪你一起 |
[31:09] | Oh, my God, look. | 天呐 快看 |
[31:13] | There’s more over there. | 那边更多 |
[31:24] | Black Claw’s surrounding the building! | 暗爪正在包围这里 |
[31:25] | There’s way too many of them, Nick. | 他们太多人了 尼克 |
[31:26] | We cannot fight our way out. | 我们不可能突围的 |
[31:28] | We have to stop them from getting in. | 得阻止他们进来 |
[31:30] | All right, can we lock the elevator? | 行 能不能把升降梯锁了 |
[31:31] | Only by turning off the power. | 那只能把电源断掉 |
[31:32] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[31:34] | Downstairs. | 楼下 |
[31:36] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[31:44] | They’re in. | 他们进来了 |
[31:54] | – Everybody into the tunnel. – Tunnel? What tunnel? | -所有人都进隧道 -隧道 什么隧道 |
[31:57] | But we don’t know where it leads. | 但我们不知道它通向哪里 |
[31:58] | Time to find out. | 该去找出来了 |
[31:59] | Nick, we if get trapped down there, we’re dead. | 尼克 如果我们被困在下面就死定了 |
[32:00] | If we stay here, we’re dead. | 如果我们待在这 也死定了 |
[32:02] | – What about Eve? – I got her. | -那伊芙呢 -我来 |
[32:13] | Go. | 快去 |
[32:14] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[32:24] | Eve, we have to go. | 伊芙 我们得撤离 |
[32:27] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[32:29] | We have to hide. | 我们得藏起来 |
[32:31] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[32:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:40] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[32:43] | what’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[32:47] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[32:50] | Nick, we got to go. | 尼克 得走了 |
[32:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:15] | Nick, come on. Let’s go. | 尼克 快点走吧 |
[33:19] | – Keep moving. – What? No! | -继续走 -什么 不 |
[33:21] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[33:23] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[33:25] | Trubel, Trubel, let’s go! We have to keep moving! | 麻烦鬼 麻烦鬼 快走 我们不能停 |
[33:26] | Come on, this way! | 快点 这边 |
[35:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:39] | Through here– there’s a ladder. | 这里有个梯子 |
[35:42] | Nick’s up there alone. I have to go back. | 尼克一个人在上面 我得回去 |
[35:43] | No! Listen! | 不 听着 |
[35:46] | The only thing we can do for Nick right now | 我们现在唯一能为尼克做的 |
[35:48] | is make sure we all get out of here, | 就是确保我们所有人都逃出去 |
[35:49] | so we can come back and kill | 这样才能回来 |
[35:50] | every last one of those bastards. | 把那些混蛋杀个片甲不留 |
[35:55] | Trubel, Monroe’s right. | 麻烦鬼 门罗说得没错 |
[35:56] | Nick bought us time. We have to keep moving. | 尼克为我们争取了时间 我们得继续往前走 |
[35:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:13] | – Which way? – We went this way last time. | -哪边 -我们上次走了这边 |
[36:14] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:24] | I’m gonna stay here with Eve, make sure nobody follows us. | 我跟伊芙留在这里 确保没人跟着我们 |
[36:29] | It’s a good place to defend ourselves. | 这里很适合自卫 |
[36:32] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[36:34] | be careful. | 小心点 |
[36:47] | This is as far as we got the last time. | 上次我们就走到这 |
[36:52] | We’ll check out down here. | 我们去看看这边 |
[36:54] | We’ll see if there’s an exit further down this way. | 我们去看看这里头会不会有出口 |
[37:00] | How are you feeling? | 你什么感觉 |
[37:03] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[37:06] | a lot. | 百感交集 |
[38:17] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:22] | Yeah, roger that. | 好 收到 |
[38:27] | How the hell– | 这他妈… |
[38:38] | There’s an opening up ahead. | 前面有个开口 |
[38:40] | Well, can you see what it is? | 能看见是什么吗 |
[38:41] | I think it might be a way out. | 我觉得可能是个出口 |
[38:58] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[39:00] | We’d need, like, a hacksaw to cut through this. | 我们需要一把钢锯把这个锯开 |
[39:03] | We’re gonna have to back and find another way. | 得回去找别的出路 |
[39:06] | – Monroe– – Hank might’ve found a way. | -门罗 -汉克可能找到出路了 |
[39:07] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[39:11] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[39:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:16] | This is not how I wanted to tell you. | 我不想在这样的情况下告诉你的 |
[39:18] | I kept thinking that the right time would present itself, | 我一直以为总会有合适的时机 |
[39:20] | but… | 可… |
[39:23] | Yeah, I’m pregnant. | 没错 我怀孕了 |
[39:26] | How did you– I mean, when– | 你怎么 我是说什么时候… |
[39:29] | Earlier today. | 今天早些时候 |
[39:31] | I took the home test, like, three times. | 我在家测了三次左右 |
[39:37] | I know this is… | 我知道这… |
[39:40] | It’s probably, like, the last thing | 可能是你现在 |
[39:42] | you want to hear right now, | 最不想听到的消息 |
[39:44] | with everything that’s going on. | 毕竟发生了这么多事 |
[39:45] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[39:47] | It’s the only thing I want to hear… | 这是我唯一想听到的 |
[39:52] | No matter what’s going on. | 无论发生了什么 |
[40:25] | I underestimated you. | 我真是低估了你 |
[40:29] | I didn’t think a Grimm could do this. | 没想到格林能做到这样 |
[40:33] | Book or no book, | 不论有没有记录在案 |
[40:35] | I should’ve killed you when I had the chance. | 当时有机会的时候 我就该杀了你 |
[40:40] | But I won’t make that mistake again, huh? | 但这样的错误我不会再犯 |