时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Doesn’t have to end here. | 不必终结于此 |
[00:04] | You chose the wrong side, Sean. | 你选错了立场 肖恩 |
[00:07] | That’s enough. | 住手 |
[00:13] | – No! – Arrest him. | -住手 -逮捕他 |
[00:16] | Where’s Eve? | 伊芙在哪里 |
[00:17] | She went after Bonaparte. | 她去追波拿巴了 |
[00:18] | We used the stick to heal her. | 我们用了木棍来救她 |
[00:20] | And then she woged and had some kind of seizure. | 然后她转化了 出现了类似疾病发作的情况 |
[00:23] | Tell me where he lives. | 告诉我他的地址 |
[00:25] | – Everybody into the tunnel. – Nick, come on. Let’s go. | -所有人都进隧道 -尼克 快点走吧 |
[00:27] | No! | 不 |
[00:31] | I’m gonna stay here with Eve, make sure nobody follows us. | 我跟伊芙留在这里 确保没人跟着我们 |
[00:33] | We’ll see if there’s an exit further down this way. | 我们去看看那里头会不会有出口 |
[00:35] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[00:37] | How the hell? | 这他妈… |
[00:41] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[00:42] | We’re gonna have to go back and find another way. | 得回去找别的出路 |
[00:44] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:46] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 当时有机会的时候 我就该杀了你 |
[00:48] | I won’t make that mistake again, huh? | 但这样的错误我不会再犯 |
[01:16] | I guess I should thank you. | 我想我应该谢谢你 |
[01:22] | I thought you were on his side. | 我以为你跟他是是一伙的 |
[01:30] | You killed all of them. | 你把他们都杀了 |
[01:34] | You were shot. You’re not even wounded. | 你被击中了 却连个伤口都没有 |
[01:36] | They said you were dead. | 他们说你死了 |
[01:39] | I think I was. | 我也以为是这样 |
[01:41] | How does that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[01:45] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[01:49] | Why’d you stop him? | 你为什么阻止他 |
[01:52] | I’m not sure either. | 我也不知道 |
[02:11] | Maybe one of the others found a way out. | 也许其他人找到出口了 |
[02:17] | What–what was that? | 那是什么 |
[02:27] | We got to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[02:32] | We break out. We can circle back for Nick. | 我们逃脱了 就可以回去给尼克报仇了 |
[02:37] | We shouldn’t have left Nick. | 当时不应该留下尼克一个人 |
[02:38] | He gave us no choice. This fight’s not over. | 他没有给我们任何余地 这场战争还没结束 |
[02:40] | It is for Nick. | 为了尼克 |
[02:41] | It would have been for us if we had stayed. | 如果我们留下 就是为了我们自己了 |
[02:44] | I’m not letting Renard get away with this. | 我不会让雷纳德逍遥法外的 |
[02:46] | Yeah, that son of a bitch is going down. | 对 那个混蛋死定了 |
[02:49] | You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[02:52] | Sounds like water. | 好像是水声 |
[03:00] | There’s an opening. | 有个开口 |
[03:10] | It must connect to the city’s storm drain. | 肯定跟城市雨水道相连 |
[03:11] | Yeah, there’s no way we can get out through there. | 可是我们没办法过去 |
[03:25] | Oh, my God, this has to lead somewhere. | 天呐 这肯定是通向某个地方的 |
[03:31] | There. | 那里 |
[03:33] | This could be the way out. | 这可能是出路 |
[03:57] | Looks like there’s some kind of door up here. | 上面好像有个门 |
[04:09] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:13] | We can get out this way. | 我们可以从这里出去 |
[04:14] | We got to go back and tell the others. | 我们得回去告诉其他人 |
[04:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:29] | I don’t want to tell anybody about me being pregnant. | 我不想让别人知道我怀孕了 |
[04:34] | Okay, right. | 好啊 可以 |
[04:36] | I guess it’s not really the time | 想来现在这会儿时机地点 |
[04:37] | or the place for anything remotely happy. | 都不怎么适合说这么一件还有得等的喜事 |
[04:39] | I mean, why bring it up, right? | 何必提起呢 是吧 |
[04:41] | We may not even be getting out of here. | 我们可能都出不去 |
[04:44] | We are getting out of here. | 我们马上就要出去了 |
[04:46] | I don’t need you to cheer me up right now. | 不用你安慰我 |
[04:48] | We have no idea how many people attacked Nick | 我们都不知道有多少人在对付尼克 |
[04:50] | or even if he’s still alive | 甚至不知道他是不是还活着 |
[04:51] | or if they haven’t found these tunnels | 也不知道他们有没有发现这些隧道 |
[04:52] | and they’re coming down here right now to kill us. | 会不会立即下来追杀我们 |
[04:54] | I mean, I think I actually need you to cheer me up right now. | 我想我还是需要你安慰我一下 |
[04:58] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[05:01] | If they come down here after us, | 如果他们下来追杀我们 |
[05:02] | it is gonna be their mistake. | 那他们就犯了大错了 |
[05:06] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[05:10] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[05:15] | What are we supposed to do now? | 现在应该怎么办 |
[05:18] | – We keep fighting. – Meisner’s dead. | -继续战斗 -梅森尔死了 |
[05:22] | Nick might be too. | 尼克也可能死了 |
[05:25] | We can’t do this alone. | 我们靠一己之力做不了这件事 |
[05:27] | We regroup. | 我们重组 |
[05:30] | We rebuild. | 重建 |
[05:33] | Not in Portland. | 在波特兰不行 |
[05:38] | I’m tired of waiting. I’m going back for Nick. | 我不想在这等了 我要回去找尼克 |
[05:41] | You stay here. You wait for the others. | 你留在这 等其他人 |
[05:46] | I owe him. | 我欠他的 |
[05:49] | – Now who’s talking? – I am. | -你是谁 -我 |
[05:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:00] | Something’s in the way. | 有什么东西在阻止我 |
[06:04] | – You’re feeling stuff. – No, I won’t go back. | -你有感情了 -不 我不会变回去的 |
[06:11] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[06:13] | Did you guys find a way out? | 你们找到出口了吗 |
[06:14] | Yeah, we can all get out, but it’s back that way. | 发现了 我们都能出去了 但是是在那条路 |
[06:17] | I’m going back for Nick. | 我要回去找尼克 |
[06:18] | Us too. | 我们也是 |
[06:19] | Hey, guys, we found a way out. | 伙计们 我们发现出口了 |
[06:21] | Nick didn’t. | 尼克还没有 |
[06:35] | There’s somebody coming. | 有人来了 |
[06:36] | All right, turn off the lights. | 把灯都灭了 |
[06:44] | Now. | 现在 |
[06:46] | – Nick! – Oh, my God. | -尼克 -天呐 |
[06:48] | – Sorry. – You’re alive. | -抱歉 -你还活着 |
[06:50] | – How many are behind you? – None. | -后面有多少追兵 -没有 |
[06:52] | What? | 什么 |
[06:53] | We saw tons of them. | 刚才可是有无数人 |
[06:55] | Yeah, they’re all dead. | 对 他们都死了 |
[06:56] | – All of ’em? – Including Bonaparte. | -全部吗 -包括波拿巴 |
[06:58] | – You killed Bonaparte? – No. | -你杀了波拿巴 -不是 |
[07:00] | Renard did. | 雷纳德杀的 |
[07:02] | Renard? | 雷纳德 |
[07:05] | Kind of looks like you were shot. | 你好像吃枪子儿了啊 |
[07:09] | Like, more than once. | 还不止一处 |
[07:11] | You’re not a ghost, are you? | 你不会是鬼吧 |
[07:14] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[07:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:54] | Daddy’s gonna be all right. He’s gonna be all right. | 爸爸不会有事的 他不会有事的 |
[08:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:15] | Is Nick dead? | 尼克死了吗 |
[08:18] | No. | 没有 |
[08:20] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[08:22] | – Not much. – Is he okay? | -没做什么 -他还好吗 |
[08:24] | – He’s alive. – Well, then how are you here? | -他还活着 -那你怎么会回来 |
[08:27] | What are you doing still alive? | 你怎么会还活着 |
[08:28] | Thanks for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[08:29] | You and Bonaparte went to kill Nick. | 你和波拿巴去杀尼克 |
[08:31] | Why should I be concerned about you? | 我为什么要关心你 |
[08:33] | – Bonaparte is dead. – What? | -波拿巴死了 -什么 |
[08:35] | – Yeah, you must be relieved. – Nick killed him? | -对 你肯定松了一口气 -尼克杀了他 |
[08:38] | No, he had nothing to do with it. | 不是 跟他没关系 |
[08:40] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[08:40] | – I’m not entirely sure. – You were there. | -我也不是很确定 -你在现场 |
[08:43] | How did you not see who killed him? | 怎么会没看见是谁杀了他 |
[08:46] | – I saw it. – You’re not making any sense. | -我看见了 -你在胡言乱语些什么 |
[08:48] | Because none of this makes any sense. | 因为这一切都不科学 |
[08:50] | – Who killed him? – I killed him. | -是谁杀了他 -是我 |
[08:51] | I think. Maybe. | 我猜 可能是 |
[08:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[08:55] | How can you not be sure about something like that? | 这种事你怎么会不确定 |
[08:59] | I stabbed him. | 我捅了他一刀 |
[09:03] | I stabbed him, but I didn’t realize | 我刺了他 但直到看见 |
[09:04] | what I’d done until I saw that– | 我手里的剑时 |
[09:07] | that bloody sword in my hand. | 我才反应过来 |
[09:13] | But you already know about that, don’t you? | 但你已经知道了 不是吗 |
[09:15] | I had nothing to do with this. | 这件事跟我没关系 |
[09:17] | Do you think I would risk that | 你觉得在清楚他会对我的孩子们 |
[09:18] | knowing what he can do to my children? | 做出什么事的情况下 我还会冒这个险吗 |
[09:22] | Has Diana been asleep all night? | 戴安娜一整晚都睡着吗 |
[09:23] | You’re gonna blame Diana for this too? | 你还想怪戴安娜吗 |
[09:25] | Well, somebody made me kill Bonaparte, | 有人让我杀了波拿巴 |
[09:26] | just like somebody killed Rachel. | 就像有人杀瑞秋一样 |
[09:28] | Who else has that kind of power? | 还有谁有这种能力 |
[09:32] | She won’t take Daddy away anymore. | 她不会再占着爸爸了 |
[09:36] | Diana saw the bruises on my neck, | 戴安娜看到了我脖子上的淤青 |
[09:38] | and she asked me if you had done it. | 问我是不是你干的 |
[09:43] | And what did you tell her? | 那你怎么回答她的 |
[09:45] | I said no, one of your friends did it | 我说不是 是你的一个朋友做的 |
[09:48] | and that she shouldn’t worry about it. | 她不用担心 |
[09:54] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[09:55] | I’m not gonna let Diana control our lives. | 我不会让戴安娜控制我们的生活的 |
[09:57] | If Diana made you kill Bonaparte, | 如果是戴安娜让你杀了波拿巴 |
[09:59] | I’d go a little easy on the discipline. | 我会睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[10:02] | Bonaparte brought this on himself. | 这是波拿巴自找的 |
[10:05] | He would have killed me. | 他差点杀了我 |
[10:07] | Maybe Diana just wanted her daddy to be a hero | 或许戴安娜只是想让她爸爸做回英雄 |
[10:10] | and save Mommy. | 救下妈妈 |
[10:18] | Well, she got her wish. | 那她的愿望实现了 |
[10:20] | We better be careful what she wishes for. | 我们最好小心她每次许的愿望 |
[10:24] | Black Claw’s gonna find out about Bonaparte, | 就算现在还没收到消息 |
[10:25] | if they haven’t already. | 暗爪也迟早会知道波拿巴的事 |
[10:29] | And they’re gonna go after whoever did it. | 他们一定不会放过那个杀了他的人 |
[10:31] | I assume you’re not gonna confess? | 你应该不会承认是你干的吧 |
[10:33] | No. | 不会 |
[10:36] | Somebody is. | 有人会的 |
[10:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:43] | You should have never fallen in love with Burkhardt. | 你真不应该爱上伯克哈德 |
[10:48] | Now you’re gonna regret it. | 会后悔的 |
[11:08] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[11:10] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[11:10] | Sean Renard. I’m coming over. | 肖恩·雷纳德 我来找你 |
[11:13] | At this hour? | 这个时间点 |
[11:14] | I’ll be outside your house in five minutes. | 五分钟后到你家门口 |
[11:40] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[11:42] | I’m sorry to wake you, sweetie. | 很抱歉吵醒你 亲爱的 |
[11:45] | That’s okay. Is something wrong? | 没关系 出了什么事吗 |
[11:50] | Were you playing with your dolls again tonight? | 你今晚又和你的娃娃们一起玩了吗 |
[11:55] | – Mm-hmm. I couldn’t sleep. – Why not? | -我睡不着 -为什么 |
[11:59] | Because of that man who hurt your neck. | 因为那个让你脖子淤青的男人 |
[12:01] | He was mean, | 他那么恶毒 |
[12:02] | and I didn’t want him to ever hurt you again, Mommy. | 我不想让他再次伤害你 妈妈 |
[12:15] | – Oh, my God, Nick. – Dude, there’s so many. | -天呐 尼克 -伙计 可真是不少啊 |
[12:19] | They came here to kill all of us. | 他们是来杀掉我们所有人的 |
[12:20] | Killed Bonaparte? | 杀了波拿巴 |
[12:22] | Renard didn’t know what he was doing. | 雷纳德不知道自己在做什么 |
[12:24] | He’s gonna be trying to figure out a way to explain it. | 他会尽可能想出个合理的解释的 |
[12:30] | You healed me. | 你治愈了我 |
[12:34] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[12:39] | It’s the same way I was saved. | 跟我被救的方式一样 |
[12:43] | Monroe and I found this in the Black Forest. | 我和门罗在黑森林找到了这个 |
[12:46] | I wouldn’t touch that if I were you. | 如果是我 我就不会碰 |
[12:49] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[12:50] | It’s connected with those keys. | 它跟那些钥匙有关 |
[12:51] | It’s some kind of stick thing the crusaders took | 是十字军洗劫康斯坦丁堡时 |
[12:53] | when they sacked Constantinople. | 带走的一根木棍一样的东西 |
[12:55] | They hid it in a chest and then buried it under a church | 他们把它藏在一个箱子里 埋在了黑森林里 |
[12:57] | in the Black Forest behind a bunch of skulls that, | 一个教堂下面的无数骷髅后面 |
[12:59] | when you turn the lights down, they kind of glow green and– | 关掉灯光 那些骷髅就会发出绿光… |
[13:01] | Long story. Basically, we don’t know what it is. | 说来话长 总之就是我们也不知道它是什么东西 |
[13:03] | All we know is, it has some kind of power to heal. | 只知道它有某种治愈能力 |
[13:05] | You were dying. Nick used it on you. | 你快死了 尼克用它来试试 |
[13:07] | And it worked. | 成功了 |
[13:09] | Then you had some kind of seizure. | 然后你突然好像什么毛病发作一样 |
[13:12] | And when you came to… | 等你醒过来… |
[13:15] | I felt different. | 我感觉不一样了 |
[13:22] | How do you feel now? | 你现在觉得怎么样 |
[13:30] | Something’s changed. | 有什么变了 |
[13:33] | Yeah, a lot’s changed. | 对 很多都变了 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna have to tell HW what’s happened. | 我得告诉HW发生了什么事 |
[13:36] | We should probably figure out | 我们可能应该想想 |
[13:37] | how to deal with all these bodies. | 怎么处理这些尸体 |
[13:38] | I mean, we can’t just leave them here, you know? | 我们不能就把它们留在这吧 |
[13:40] | Not if you ever want to have a dinner party for the living. | 如果你还想请活人一起吃饭聚会的话 |
[13:42] | Yeah, we have to deal with this. | 没错 得把它们处理了 |
[13:44] | Well, we can’t put them in the elevator | 也不能直接把它们扔进电梯 |
[13:45] | and walk them out the front door, so… | 大摇大摆地从正门出去 那么… |
[13:47] | The tunnel. | 隧道 |
[13:49] | There’s a big hole down there, | 下面有个很大的洞 |
[13:49] | dumps right into the storm drain. | 直接连着雨水道 |
[13:51] | What about the three bodies at the spice shop? | 那香料店的那三具尸体呢 |
[13:53] | We’re gonna have to deal with them, too, | 趁着天黑 |
[13:54] | while it’s still dark. | 也得一并处理了 |
[13:55] | I’ll go with Monroe and Rosalee. | 我跟门罗和罗莎莉一起去 |
[13:58] | I’m gonna go with them too, | 我也跟他们一起 |
[13:59] | seeing as I’m the one that killed them. | 毕竟是我杀了他们 |
[14:01] | Meet up with you later. | 晚点见 |
[14:03] | So, uh, | 那… |
[14:06] | how do we get these guys down into the tunnel? | 我们要怎么把这些家伙弄进隧道 |
[14:25] | The hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[14:26] | I need search warrants. | 我要搜查令 |
[14:27] | You woke me up for search warrants? | 把我吵醒就为了要搜查令 |
[14:29] | I need a lot of them. | 我要很多 |
[14:29] | I don’t care if you are the new mayor. | 我才不管你是不是新市长 |
[14:31] | You don’t come here in the middle of the night | 你有什么资格大半夜过来 |
[14:32] | demanding anything. | 要这要那的 |
[14:36] | Bonaparte’s dead. | 波拿巴死了 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:43] | Burkhardt killed him. | 被伯克哈德杀了 |
[14:46] | The Grimm killed Bonaparte? | 那个格林杀了波拿巴 |
[14:49] | And I’m taking him down for it. | 所以我要弄死他 |
[14:52] | How many warrants do you need? | 你要多少搜查令 |
[15:07] | What the hell happened here? | 这里出了什么事 |
[15:09] | We’re not sure, Captain. | 不知道 队长 |
[15:09] | All we know is what the jailer told us. | 只有狱卒的描述 |
[15:11] | Seven North Precinct cops | 七个北部分局的警员 |
[15:13] | were sent to transport Burkhardt | 被派来押送伯克哈德 |
[15:14] | to the North Precinct, | 去北部分局 |
[15:15] | and somehow, between the time | 但不知为何 在他被带出 |
[15:17] | he was taken out of his cell | 自己的牢房 |
[15:18] | to before he got out of the building, | 到他走出这栋大楼之前 |
[15:20] | these two got into it with somebody… | 这两个碰上了什么人 |
[15:22] | or something. | 或什么东西 |
[15:25] | There were no witnesses. | 没有目击证人 |
[15:25] | The rest of us were out on a bunch of bogus 911 calls. | 我们其他人当时都因为无数虚假报警在外出警 |
[15:29] | And, you know, Captain, I think | 队长 我觉得 |
[15:30] | it’s a little too coincidental that we got those calls | 这也太巧合了 我们接到那些电话的时间 |
[15:33] | just when they were coming to get Burkhardt. | 正好是他们来押送伯克哈德的时候 |
[15:35] | He broke out before they could get him to the North Precinct. | 在他们把他押到北部分局前他逃跑了 |
[15:37] | What? | 什么 |
[15:39] | My guess is, Burkhardt had some help. | 我的猜想是 伯克哈德有帮手 |
[15:42] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[15:43] | I want him found, and I want him arrested. | 找到他 逮捕他 |
[15:45] | Put out an APB. | 发布通缉令 |
[15:46] | Consider him armed and dangerous. | 认为他身上有武器 属危险人物 |
[15:48] | Sir, Nick wouldn’t do this. | 长官 尼克不会做这种事的 |
[15:50] | If he resists, shoot to kill. | 如有反抗 当场击毙 |
[15:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:06] | You probably shouldn’t stay here now. | 你不能继续待在这里了 |
[16:08] | Too many of the wrong people know where you live. | 太多敌人知道你住哪儿了 |
[16:10] | You stay out of sight till we find out what’s going on. | 在我们把事情弄清楚之前 你躲起来 |
[16:12] | You guys head back to the precinct. | 你俩先回警局 |
[16:14] | See what you can find. | 看看能打探到什么 |
[16:15] | We’ll call you when we know something. | 我们一有消息就给你打电话 |
[16:16] | Watch your backs. | 小心点 |
[16:20] | Oh, this was on your desk at the precinct. | 你把手机落在警局桌子上了 |
[16:26] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[16:27] | I’m so happy to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真是太好了 |
[16:28] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah, are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[16:31] | Renard was here. | 雷纳德来过了 |
[16:32] | He told me what happened. | 他把发生的事跟我说了一遍 |
[16:33] | He said Bonaparte’s dead. Is that true? | 他说波拿巴死了 是真的吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah, but I didn’t kill him. | 是 但不是我杀的 |
[16:36] | I know. Renard said he did. | 我知道 雷纳德说他杀的 |
[16:38] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[16:39] | I don’t know. He left. | 我不知道 他走了 |
[16:41] | Nick, I really need to see you. | 尼克 我现在非常想见你 |
[16:43] | So does Kelly. | 凯利也是 |
[16:44] | But I can’t leave the house, | 但我不能离开这儿 |
[16:46] | not with the children here. | 不能把孩子们单独留在这儿 |
[16:47] | Can you come over? | 你能过来一趟吗 |
[16:48] | The guards that were here are gone. | 之前在这儿的守卫都撤掉了 |
[16:51] | Nick, please, I need you. | 尼克 我需要你 拜托 |
[16:53] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过去 |
[16:58] | Sorry for the mess. | 抱歉弄得一团糟 |
[17:02] | This one’s a Hundjaeger, | 这个是猎犬怪 |
[17:03] | and the other one was actually something | 那个是我从来没见过的 |
[17:05] | I’ve never seen before. | 一个格林生物 |
[17:07] | Let’s get ’em out of here. | 我们把他们弄出去吧 |
[17:08] | All right, you get the arms. I’ll get the legs. | 好的 你负责手 我来抬脚 |
[17:17] | He grabbed her! | 他抓住了她 |
[17:19] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[17:21] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[17:23] | She’s not responding. She’s in some kind of trance. | 她没有反应 像是陷入了恍惚状态 |
[17:27] | He won’t let go. | 他不松手 |
[17:30] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[17:31] | Try telling him that. | 他不这么觉得 |
[17:50] | I can’t get his hand off her. | 我掰不开他的手 |
[17:52] | I think I know what this is. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[17:53] | It’s a death grip. | 是死亡之握 |
[17:55] | – You’ve seen this before? – Read about it. | -你见过 -读过 |
[17:58] | Has to do with the fear of dying | 与对死亡的恐惧 |
[18:00] | and getting stuck in the underworld. | 和被困在阴间有关 |
[18:01] | They believed that if you took a pure soul with you, | 他们相信只要带着一个纯净灵魂一起死 |
[18:03] | you could trade your way into eternal afterlife or something. | 就可以换来永生之类的 |
[18:13] | Ah, here it is. | 这儿呢 |
[18:15] | First documented by Egyptian Wesen | 最早是埃及第六王朝 |
[18:17] | under the reign of Merenre Nemtyemsaf II | 奈姆蒂姆萨夫二世统治时期的 |
[18:19] | – in the sixth dynasty. – Oh, my God. | -古埃及的格林生物记载的 -我的天 |
[18:20] | Does it say anything about how to stop it? | 书上写解决办法了吗 |
[18:22] | Yes, actually, it does. | 事实上 写了 |
[18:23] | I don’t think we have time for a complicated spell. | 我觉得我们没时间研究复杂的咒语了 |
[18:25] | Not that complicated. | 并不复杂 |
[18:34] | Hurry up. I think we’re losing her. | 快点 她快死了 |
[18:37] | Give me some room. | 给我腾点地儿 |
[18:48] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[18:51] | – Where the hell were you? – I’m not sure. | -你刚刚去哪了 -我不知道 |
[18:54] | I don’t think you should be handling dead guys right now. | 我觉得你还是别管这些尸体了 |
[18:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:58] | The death grip supposedly trades a pure soul | 死亡之握理论上是用纯净灵魂 |
[19:01] | for freedom from hell. | 来免于下地狱 |
[19:03] | Pure soul? | 纯净灵魂 |
[19:06] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[19:07] | Yeah, that doesn’t really make so much sense. | 没错 这很奇怪 |
[19:09] | I mean, after everything she did? | 我是指 在她做了这么多事情之后 |
[19:10] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[19:13] | Maybe this has something to do with the stick. | 也许和那根木棍有关 |
[19:16] | Maybe your soul is not as dark as it used to be. | 也许你的灵魂不像以前那么黑暗了 |
[19:19] | You know, like she got her soul cleaned. | 类似她的灵魂受到了净化 |
[19:25] | I guess we could all use a little of that. | 也许我们都需要净化一下 |
[19:28] | I just wish I knew what the hell we were dealing with, | 我就想知道这根木棍到底是什么 |
[19:30] | cause this piece of wood is scaring the crap out of me. | 它让我毛骨悚然 |
[19:45] | Oh, crap. Those are the guys I killed. | 要命 这是我杀的那两个人 |
[19:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:48] | They’ll never connect this to you. | 他们永远不会想到你 |
[19:49] | There are no surveillance cameras. | 这儿没有摄像头 |
[19:51] | I saw you do it, and if I didn’t know it was you, | 如果不是因为亲眼看见 |
[19:54] | I wouldn’t know it was you. | 我绝不会想到是你 |
[19:59] | I’m glad to see you guys. | 见到你们太好了 |
[20:01] | I was worried you might be involved in this. | 我刚还怀疑你们牵扯其中 |
[20:03] | What? | 什么 |
[20:04] | In this? Are you kidding us? | 牵扯其中 你在开玩笑吗 |
[20:07] | I don’t know who’s involved with what anymore. | 我已经搞不清楚状况了 |
[20:09] | All hell’s breaking loose around here. | 所有一切都失控了 |
[20:11] | We just got word that North Precinct | 我们刚得到消息 |
[20:12] | is basically wiped out. | 北部分局几乎整个局子被端了 |
[20:13] | It’s FBI now, | 现在是联调局在管 |
[20:15] | and Captain’s on the warpath, | 队长大发雷霆 |
[20:16] | blaming Burkhardt for everything. | 把一切都怪罪在伯克哈德头上 |
[20:18] | I don’t know what’s going on between him and the captain, | 我不清楚他和队长之前发生了什么 |
[20:20] | but it’s getting bad. | 但情况正在恶化 |
[20:22] | – Why would Nick do any of this? – What are you talking about? | -为什么尼克要做这些事 -你什么意思 |
[20:24] | Captain thinks Burkhardt killed these two cops | 队长觉得伯克哈德逃出去的时候 |
[20:26] | – when he was busted out. – What? | -杀了这两个警察 -什么 |
[20:27] | Yeah, and now Burkhardt’s on the run. | 现在伯克哈德在逃 |
[20:29] | We just put out an APB on him with a shoot-to-kill order. | 我们刚发布了允许当场击毙的全境通缉令 |
[20:32] | This is going south fast. | 事情恶化得太快了 |
[20:33] | – Where’s Captain? – He’s in his office. | -队长在哪儿 -在他办公室 |
[20:35] | Listen, has Nick contacted you? | 尼克联系你了吗 |
[20:39] | No. | 没有 |
[20:40] | Well, I’m thinking | 我觉得 |
[20:41] | he should be turning himself in… | 他要么就自首 |
[20:44] | or getting the hell out of the country, | 要么就离开这个国家 |
[20:48] | because I don’t want anything to do | 因为我不想 |
[20:49] | with taking down one of our own. | 对付自己人 |
[20:59] | What’s he doing? | 他干嘛呢 |
[21:00] | Looks like he’s cleaning out his office. | 像是在清理他的办公室 |
[21:04] | If Renard’s looking for a legitimate way to kill Nick, | 如果雷纳德想要用合法的方式杀了尼克 |
[21:07] | you can bet we’re on his list. | 肯定也想杀了我们 |
[21:10] | Well, Renard’s on my list. | 我也想杀了雷纳德 |
[21:12] | We need to warn Nick. | 我们必须提醒尼克 |
[21:29] | Yes. | 是我 |
[21:31] | Are you with Bonaparte? | 你和波拿巴在一起吗 |
[21:33] | No. | 没有 |
[21:34] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[21:37] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[21:38] | When? | 什么时候 |
[21:39] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[21:42] | How did he die? | 怎么死的 |
[21:46] | The Grimm killed him. | 格林杀了他 |
[21:47] | We were told the Grimm was dead. | 我们收到消息说格林已经死了 |
[21:49] | He should have been. | 理论上是 |
[21:51] | Something’s protecting him. I don’t know what. | 有东西在保护他 我不知道是什么 |
[21:53] | You find out and deal with it. | 调查清楚 搞定它 |
[21:55] | We have suffered a major setback in Portland. | 我们在波特兰遭遇了重创 |
[21:58] | It’s imperative that you take control of the city. | 你必须立即控制这个城市 |
[22:01] | I will. Don’t worry. | 我会的 别担心 |
[22:03] | I’ll have the Grimm in 24 hours. | 我会在24小时内抓到格林 |
[22:24] | Captain. | 队长 |
[22:26] | Search warrants just came in. | 搜查令到了 |
[22:40] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[22:43] | Just get ready to go. | 去做好准备出发 |
[23:14] | Thank God you’re alive. This has been awful. | 感谢上帝你还活着 太可怕了 |
[23:18] | Did Renard do this to your neck? | 你脖子上的伤是雷纳德造成的吗 |
[23:21] | No, Bonaparte. | 不 是波拿巴 |
[23:24] | Nick, I’m the one who told him where you live. | 尼克 你的地址是我告诉他的 |
[23:26] | – He would have killed me and our son. – I know. I know. | -否则他会杀掉我和我们的儿子 -我知道 |
[23:30] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[23:33] | Where’s Kelly? | 凯利呢 |
[23:34] | In my room. | 在我房间里 |
[23:46] | Has he been okay? | 他没事吧 |
[23:47] | Yeah, but I know he misses you. | 没事 但我知道他想你了 |
[23:49] | Hey, bud. | 小家伙 |
[23:54] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[23:56] | An engagement ring for me and Renard. | 我和雷纳德的订婚戒指 |
[23:59] | Bonaparte put it there– and not normally. | 波拿巴用不同寻常的方式逼我戴上的 |
[24:02] | He said if I ever took it off, | 他说如果我摘下戒指 |
[24:03] | it would cause great pain to my children. | 我的孩子就会遭受巨大的痛苦 |
[24:06] | I hate it, but I’m afraid to take it off | 我讨厌它 但又不敢摘掉 |
[24:10] | without knowing how to break the spell. | 除非我知道如何解开这咒语 |
[24:13] | Even if he’s dead, it could still survive. | 就算他死了 咒语可能还有效力 |
[24:16] | We’ll find a way to break it. | 我们会想到办法破除咒语的 |
[24:19] | I need to be with you. | 我要和你在一起 |
[24:23] | And what about Diana? | 那戴安娜呢 |
[24:26] | – She’s with you now. – I don’t know. | -她现在和你在一起 -我不知道 |
[24:29] | I know she wants me and her father to be together, | 我知道她想我和他爸爸在一起 |
[24:32] | but I’m afraid of what she might do. | 但我很害怕她的法力 |
[24:34] | You don’t know how powerful she is. | 你不知道她有多强大 |
[24:36] | But I hate him. I hate all of this. | 但是我讨厌他 讨厌这一切 |
[24:39] | I got to get out of here. | 我得想办法逃离这里 |
[24:40] | You can’t leave yet, | 在我想到办法对付雷纳德前 |
[24:41] | not until I deal with Renard. | 你暂时还不能走 |
[24:44] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this. | 我不知道我还能撑多久 |
[24:52] | It’s Hank. | 是汉克 |
[24:55] | Yeah, what have you got? | 有什么情况 |
[24:56] | Renard wants you dead. | 雷纳德要你死 |
[24:58] | We just got back to the precinct. | 我们刚回到局里 |
[25:00] | He’s got an APB out on you with a shoot-to-kill order. | 他对你发布了可当场击毙的通缉令 |
[25:03] | He’s blaming what happened at North Precinct on you, | 他把北部分局的事扣在你头上 |
[25:06] | among other things. | 还有其他一些事 |
[25:07] | He wants to take you down | 他要借着 |
[25:08] | with the legitimacy of the city behind him. | 整座城市的撑腰 合法地把你除掉 |
[25:10] | You need to find a place to lay low | 在我们想到解决办法之前 |
[25:12] | till we can figure this out. | 你要找个地方躲起来 |
[25:14] | Yeah, I’ll call you when I get there. | 我到了就打给你 |
[25:15] | I think we should stop using our cell phones. | 我觉得我们不该继续用手机 |
[25:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:18] | I’ll warn the others. | 我会警告其他人 |
[25:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[25:21] | You too. | 你也是 |
[25:25] | If he hurts you, I will kill him. | 如果他伤害你 我就杀了他 |
[25:27] | You can’t take any chances. | 不要冒险 |
[25:31] | But if I don’t come back, feel free. | 但如果我没回来 随你怎么处置他 |
[25:36] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪 |
[25:38] | No, no, no, no. Don’t tell me. | 别别别 别告诉我 |
[25:48] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[25:51] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[25:54] | Maybe they’re still in the tunnel dumping bodies. | 他们也许还在隧道里弃尸 |
[25:57] | We’re losing her, Nick. | 她快不行了 尼克 |
[26:03] | I hope that thing does what we think it does. | 希望这东西能如我们所愿 |
[26:04] | Yeah, me too. | 我也希望 |
[26:13] | How much do you know about the stick | 你对他用来救回我的木棍 |
[26:14] | that he used to heal me with? | 知道多少 |
[26:16] | Not much more than he told you. | 我知道的和他告诉你的差不多 |
[26:18] | Does he always carry it? | 他一直放在身边吗 |
[26:21] | No, he got it out to help you. | 不是 是他拿出来救你的 |
[26:24] | Got it out from where? | 从哪拿出来 |
[26:26] | Where he keeps it hidden with the cloth wrapped around it. | 和包着木棍的布一起藏起来了 |
[26:29] | Kind of forgot I had it. | 差点忘了布在我这 |
[26:31] | Nick left it on the bed when he got out the stick to heal you. | 尼克拿木棍来治你时 把布落在床上了 |
[26:34] | It’s really old. | 年代久远 |
[26:35] | Ancient writing on it. | 上面还写着古文 |
[26:38] | Can’t really see most of it. | 大部分都看不太清了 |
[26:46] | – Yeah. – Trubel, where are you? | -是我 -麻烦鬼 你在哪 |
[26:48] | We’re in the loft. Nick’s not here. | 在公寓这里 尼克不在 |
[26:49] | I know. Is Eve with you? | 我知道 伊芙和你一起吗 |
[26:50] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[26:52] | What about Monroe and Rosalee? | 门罗和罗莎莉呢 |
[26:53] | They were headed home. | 他们回家了 |
[26:54] | Monroe and Rosalee are home. | 门罗和罗莎莉在家里 |
[26:56] | Listen, there’s not much time. | 听着 时间不多了 |
[26:57] | Renard’s got a APB out on Nick. | 雷纳德对尼克发布了全境通告 |
[26:59] | He’s got every cop in the city looking for him. | 他让全市的警察追捕他 |
[27:01] | He wants Nick dead. | 他要尼克死 |
[27:02] | Now, they’ll be hitting Nick’s loft, so get out of there. | 他们会去搜查尼克的公寓 赶快离开那里 |
[27:04] | Got it. | 好的 |
[27:06] | Hank was right. Here they come. | 汉克说得对 他们来了 |
[27:12] | – How are you feeling? – Tired. | -你觉得怎么样 -很累 |
[27:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:21] | But I’m happy. | 但是我很开心 |
[27:23] | Despite everything that’s going on, | 虽然发生了这些事 |
[27:24] | the thought of being a dad and you being a mom and– | 但想到我们俩将要为人父母 |
[27:27] | And us being a family. | 有一个小家庭 |
[27:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:48] | – Although… – What? | -虽说… -什么 |
[27:51] | I’ve just been thinking. | 我只是一直在想 |
[27:52] | Maybe Portland isn’t, like, | 也许波特兰 |
[27:53] | the safest place to raise a family right now, | 现在不是最安全的安居之地 |
[27:55] | you know? | 知道吗 |
[27:56] | I mean, with Renard as mayor, | 如果雷纳德当选了市长 |
[27:58] | who knows what’s gonna become of this city? | 谁知道这座城市会变成什么样 |
[28:01] | Let’s not think about that stuff anymore tonight. | 今晚别再想这些事 |
[28:04] | Let’s just try to get some sleep. | 先睡一觉 |
[28:06] | – Okay. – I love you. | -好 -我爱你 |
[28:09] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:29] | It’s the precinct. | 警察局打来的 |
[28:32] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[28:33] | Hey, are you with Rosalee? | 你和罗莎莉一起吗 |
[28:34] | – Yeah. – Okay, good. She should hear this too. | -是的 -那就好 让她一起听电话 |
[28:37] | – Okay. – What’s wrong? | -好 -出什么事了 |
[28:40] | Renard put out an APB shoot-to-kill on Nick. | 雷纳德对尼克发布了可当场击毙的通缉令 |
[28:42] | – What? – He’s got search warrants. | -什么 -他拿到了搜查令 |
[28:44] | They will be hitting your shop and your house. | 警察将会搜查香料店和你们家 |
[28:46] | Do not try to stop them. | 就让他们搜 |
[28:48] | – Where’s Nick? – We don’t know. | -尼克呢 -我们不知道 |
[28:49] | And it’s better that we don’t. | 我们不知道最好 |
[28:53] | This is the police! | 我们是警察 |
[28:53] | – Oh, my God, they’re here. – You stay here. | -天呐 警察来了 -你待在房里 |
[28:55] | I’m not staying here. | 我不会待在房里 |
[28:56] | If they’re gonna shoot one of us, | 如果他们要开枪打我们其中一人 |
[28:57] | it’s going to be in front of the other. | 就要当着另一个人的面来 |
[28:59] | We have a warrant! | 我们有搜查令 |
[29:00] | Nope, that didn’t come out right. | 不 不该这么想 |
[29:02] | All right, all right. | 来了 来了 |
[29:03] | – Open the door, now! – Just a second. | -立刻开门 -马上来 |
[29:07] | We have a warrant for the arrest of Nicholas Burkhardt | 我们有尼古拉斯·伯克哈德的逮捕令 |
[29:09] | and a warrant for the search of the premises. | 和搜查你们住宅的搜查令 |
[29:10] | Okay, he’s not here, man, | 好 他不在这里 |
[29:11] | and my wife is pregnant, so take your hands– | 而且我妻子怀孕了 把你的手拿开 |
[29:13] | Do not attempt to interfere. | 不要试图干预 |
[29:40] | No Burkhardt. Clear! | 没发现伯克哈德 安全 |
[29:48] | I think they’re leaving. | 他们好像走了 |
[29:52] | There are patterns on this cloth. | 这块布上有图案 |
[30:01] | Here? | 这里 |
[30:02] | I don’t see ’em. | 我没看到图案 |
[30:04] | You don’t? | 看不到吗 |
[30:08] | They’re right here and here and here. | 就在这里 这里 还有这里 |
[30:18] | I can’t see what you’re seeing. | 你说的我都看不到 |
[30:26] | I’ve seen them before. | 我之前看过这些图案 |
[30:29] | Where? | 哪里 |
[30:34] | No sign of Burkhardt yet. | 还没伯克哈德的踪迹 |
[30:36] | All these locations have been checked and cleared. | 这些地方都彻底清查过了 |
[30:39] | A surveillance team has been left at each location. | 每个地方都留了一队人马监视 |
[30:41] | – What about his vehicle? – Hasn’t been located. | -他的车呢 -还没找到 |
[30:43] | – What about his phone? – It’s no longer operational. | -手机呢 -停机了 |
[30:45] | He probably took the SIM card out. | 他可能把电话卡取下来了 |
[30:47] | He’s somewhere in the city. | 他就藏在这座城市的某个地方 |
[30:49] | Well, by now, he knows it’s a full-on manhunt. | 现在他知道我们在全力追捕他 |
[30:51] | And he’s not stupid. He knows how this works. | 他又不傻 他知道我们的套路 |
[30:53] | So he might not even be in the city anymore. | 他可能已经离开城市了 |
[30:55] | I don’t care where he is. I don’t care what it takes. | 我不在乎他在哪里 不在乎要付出什么代价 |
[30:57] | I want him found! | 一定要找到他 |
[31:03] | You chose the wrong side, Sean. | 你选错了立场 肖恩 |
[31:07] | We located Burkhardt’s car. | 我们发现了伯克哈德的车 |
[31:09] | – Where? – Laurelhurst. | -在哪 -劳瑞霍斯特牛排餐厅 |
[31:15] | Seal off the area. | 封锁那片区域 |
[31:17] | Search every house, block by block. | 挨家挨户地搜 |
[31:18] | One-mile perimeter. | 方圆1.6公里的范围 |
[31:19] | Sir, that’s not– | 长官 我们不能… |
[31:19] | Just do it! | 照做就是 |
[31:49] | Oh, my God! Hey, take anything you want. | 我的天 你要什么拿走就是了 |
[31:51] | Bud! | 巴德 |
[31:53] | – It’s me. – Nick? | -是我 -尼克 |
[31:55] | Oh, thank God. You scared the living– | 谢天谢地 你吓死我… |
[31:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:57] | Well, yeah. Of course. Anything you need. | 没问题 乐意效劳 |
[32:00] | I’m guessing it’s not your refrigerator. | 我猜应该不是要我帮你修冰箱 |
[32:01] | No, but I’m on the run, and I need a place to hide. | 不 我在逃命 我需要个能藏身的地方 |
[32:05] | Oh, that’s why you’re here. | 所以你来找我了 |
[32:07] | Yeah, okay, okay. What do you need me to do? | 好的 你需要我做什么 |
[32:09] | Do you have a cell phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[32:10] | Yeah, yeah. Right here, right here. | 有的 就在这儿 |
[32:11] | Okay, I need you to make some calls. | 你帮我打几个电话 |
[32:13] | Yeah. What… | 好 什么… |
[32:16] | This is serious, isn’t it? | 事情很严重 是不是 |
[32:18] | Renard wants me dead. | 雷纳德想要我死 |
[32:21] | They haven’t found him. | 他们还没找到他 |
[32:22] | – Good. – But they found his car. | -很好 -但找到了他的车 |
[32:24] | – Where? – Laurelhurst. | -在哪 -劳瑞霍斯特牛排餐厅 |
[32:25] | Nick know anyone there? | 尼克在那里有认识的人吗 |
[32:26] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[32:30] | Griffin. | 我是格里芬 |
[32:30] | Hey, Hank. It’s me, Bud. | 汉克 是我 巴德 |
[32:32] | Yeah, hi. Look, we’re kind of busy, Bud. | 你好 是这样 我们现在有点忙 巴德 |
[32:34] | Yeah, yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[32:35] | I kind of got a little problem. | 我遇到了一些小麻烦 |
[32:37] | What kind of problem? | 什么麻烦 |
[32:38] | I think I had a break-in in my repair shop. | 我觉得我的修理店遇上了入室盗窃 |
[32:40] | You don’t suppose you and Sergeant Wu | 你和吴警官 |
[32:42] | could come over and check things out? | 能过来看看吗 |
[32:44] | Because the perp– that’s what you call ’em, right? | 因为歹徒… 你们是这么叫的吧 |
[32:47] | Could still be in there. | 可能还在这里 |
[32:48] | I mean, what if he was a wanted man? | 如果他是通缉犯怎么办 |
[32:52] | Yeah, yeah, that could be dangerous. We’re on our way. | 那可能会很危险 我们马上过去 |
[32:56] | You might want to change your clothes. | 你最好换身衣服 |
[33:11] | They’re here, but– but they took a cab. | 他们到了 不过是坐出租车来的 |
[33:12] | Why would they take a cab? | 为什么要坐出租车 |
[33:20] | You took a cab so you wouldn’t be followed, right? | 你们坐出租车是为了不被跟踪 对吧 |
[33:21] | Two cabs, one train, and a little walking. | 两辆出租车 一次地铁 还走了点路 |
[33:23] | Not in that order. | 排名不分先后 |
[33:23] | – Where is he? – This way. | -他在哪里 -这里 |
[33:27] | They put a tail on you? | 他们派人跟踪你们了吗 |
[33:28] | – They did. – We lost it. | -是的 -我们甩掉了 |
[33:30] | We were followed too, | 我们也被跟踪了 |
[33:30] | but I’m pretty sure we lost them in a bar downtown. | 但我们应该在市区的一家酒吧附近甩掉他们了 |
[33:32] | Yeah, they were watching the loft when we left. | 我们离开的时候他们正在监视阁楼 |
[33:34] | You left your car in Laurelhurst. | 你把车停在劳瑞霍斯特牛排餐厅了 |
[33:36] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[33:36] | They are searching the hell out of that area. | 他们正全力搜索那个区域 |
[33:38] | Well, that should keep ’em busy for a while. | 那能拖延一点时间 |
[33:40] | – We contacted HW. – Is anyone still alive? | -我们联系了HW -还有人活着吗 |
[33:43] | Not here in Portland. | 波特兰是没有了 |
[33:44] | But Black Claw was badly compromised here too. | 但这里的暗爪也元气大伤 |
[33:46] | Renard is on his own. | 雷纳德现在是孤军奋战 |
[33:47] | Yeah, make it easier for us to kill him. | 我们杀他就更容易了 |
[33:48] | Not really. He’s got cops with him day and night. | 不好说 他安排了警察全天候保护他 |
[33:51] | So what do we do about Nick? | 我们要怎么帮尼克 |
[33:52] | I think he has to leave Portland. | 我认为最好是离开波特兰 |
[33:54] | Renard won’t stop until you’re dead. | 你不死 雷纳德就不会罢休 |
[33:56] | Then maybe that’s what you have to do. | 或许你真应该离开 |
[33:57] | If I leave Portland, Renard will control everything. | 如果我离开波特兰 雷纳德会掌控一切 |
[33:59] | Nick, we can’t afford to lose you. | 尼克 我们不能失去你 |
[34:01] | Look, we need to think of someplace safe, | 我们得找个安全的地方 |
[34:02] | and obviously it’s not here. | 肯定不是这里 |
[34:03] | So I hate to say this, Nick, but maybe they’re right. | 虽然我不愿意这么说 但或许他们说得对 |
[34:07] | Maybe you got to go. | 或许你真的该离开 |
[34:11] | You should go back to the precinct. | 你们最好回局里 |
[34:13] | Get back to work like everything’s normal. | 回去工作 假装一切正常 |
[34:14] | I don’t want you getting drawn into this | 我不想再让你们 |
[34:15] | any more than you already have. | 卷入更深 |
[34:16] | I don’t like it, but okay. | 虽然我不愿意 但我答应 |
[34:19] | We’re still searching the Laurelhurst area, | 我们还在搜索劳瑞霍斯区域 |
[34:20] | but so far, we got nothing. | 但目前没有发现 |
[34:22] | We’ve already checked several blocks away from the parked car. | 我们已经查过停车地点外的好几个街区 |
[34:25] | He dumped it there for us to find. | 他是故意停在那里让我们发现的 |
[34:28] | – Captain? – Yeah. | -队长 -什么事 |
[34:29] | We’ve run every incoming and outgoing phone call | 我们查过了伯克哈德手机上 |
[34:31] | on Burkhardt’s cell phone. | 所有来电记录 |
[34:33] | Besides the ones we’ve already checked, | 除了我们已经核实过的 |
[34:35] | there’s only one other number that has any kind of frequency. | 只有一个号码有点可疑 |
[34:37] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[34:37] | Probably doesn’t mean anything. | 或许没什么意义 |
[34:39] | We checked it out. | 我们查过了 |
[34:40] | It’s a refrigerator repair company owned by a… | 是个冰箱修理店 店主是… |
[34:43] | – Bud Wurstner. – Yeah, that’s him. | -巴德·威斯纳 -对 就是他 |
[34:46] | Check his house. Check his repair shop. | 去查他的家和他的店 |
[34:48] | I want teams at both places. Now! | 两个地方都要派人 立刻去 |
[34:57] | We’re moving teams from here to here. | 我们让小分别队从这里转移到那里 |
[34:59] | What do you want us to do when they’re in place? | 他们到位后要怎么做 |
[35:00] | I don’t like the look of that. | 我不喜欢他那副表情 |
[35:02] | How do we stop that son of a bitch? | 要怎么才能阻止这个混蛋 |
[35:03] | There’s always a bullet. | 一枪崩了他 |
[35:04] | I’m sort of half joking. | 半开玩笑地说 |
[35:06] | I’m sort of half laughing. | 我真是哭笑不得 |
[35:07] | Something’s going on. | 肯定有情况 |
[35:09] | That something’s coming at us. | 他冲着我们来了 |
[35:21] | I know you know where Burkhardt is. | 我知道你们清楚伯克哈德在哪里 |
[35:23] | I will find him, | 我会找到他 |
[35:26] | and if either one of you gets in my way, | 如果你们谁敢拦我的路 |
[35:27] | I’m coming for you next. | 下一个就轮到你们 |
[35:28] | And we won’t be hard to find. | 我们可不难找 |
[35:38] | If he finds Nick… | 如果他找到尼克 |
[35:39] | They’re not gonna be bringing him in. | 肯定不会把他带回局里 |
[35:40] | Renard wants uniforms to do his killing for him. | 雷纳德想让警员替他杀人 |
[35:44] | Griffin. Where? | 我是格里芬 在哪 |
[35:48] | Yeah, white female body. | 白人女性尸体 |
[35:49] | Yeah. I got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[35:52] | Got a body ID’d as Rachel Wood. | 发现了一个叫瑞秋·伍德的人的尸体 |
[35:54] | Rachel Wood? | 瑞秋·伍德 |
[35:56] | Yeah, I think you should come with me on this one. | 是 你最好跟我一起来 |
[35:58] | We need to be watching our backs for the time being. | 眼下我们得互相照看 |
[36:00] | I mean, we could take you in our car, | 我们可以让你坐我们的车走 |
[36:01] | but if they’re watching us, they’re watching our car. | 但如果他们在盯着我们 那肯定会盯着我们的车 |
[36:04] | Why don’t you just steal one? | 为什么不直接偷一辆去 |
[36:05] | ‘Cause there’s a risk in that too. | 因为这样也很冒险 |
[36:07] | – What about Bud? – Wait, what? | -那巴德呢 -什么 |
[36:10] | What– what– what about me? | 什么 我怎么了 |
[36:11] | Your truck. You’re off the grid. | 你的车 他们没在监视你 |
[36:14] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[36:15] | Any chance we can see what vehicles the police are tracking? | 我们能看到警方在追踪什么车吗 |
[36:18] | Whatever car they put a BOLO on should be in the system. | 被通缉的车辆肯定在系统里 |
[36:20] | Can you get into the system? | 你能进系统吗 |
[36:23] | If I access it, they’ll know. | 我一进去 他们就会知道 |
[36:24] | Wu could help, | 吴可以帮忙 |
[36:25] | but somebody else is gonna have to make that call. | 但得有人给他打电话 |
[36:27] | I’ll call Wu. | 我来打 |
[36:28] | Nobody can track my phone. | 没人能追踪我的电话 |
[36:29] | Do you know what these mean? | 你知道这些是什么意思吗 |
[36:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:36] | When I was with Monroe and Rosalee, | 我跟门罗和罗莎莉在一起时 |
[36:38] | I touched one of the Black Claw bodies. | 曾碰过一具暗爪的尸体 |
[36:39] | Oh, yeah, right. That was fun. | 是啊 可有意思了 |
[36:41] | First time I’ve ever seen a death grip from a dead guy. | 我还是第一次看到死人的死亡之握呢 |
[36:43] | I saw these symbols on his face when I was there… | 当时我在他脸上看到了这些符号 |
[36:47] | and also on the cloth. | 那块布上也有 |
[36:51] | Maybe there was more on that cloth than we could see. | 也许那块布上还有更多我们看不到的东西 |
[36:56] | Do you still have the stick with you? | 那根木棍你还带在身上吗 |
[36:57] | Yes. | 带着呢 |
[37:00] | I’m not sure you should be carrying it all the time. | 也许你不该一直把它带在身上 |
[37:06] | Miss Wood’s coworker grew concerned | 伍德小姐的同事联系不上她 |
[37:07] | when he couldn’t reach her. | 所以有点担心 |
[37:09] | He came over and discovered this. | 他过来就发现了这个 |
[37:16] | All right. | 行吧 |
[37:17] | Bring in CSU. Get this whole place fingerprinted. | 让犯罪现场小组过来采集指纹 |
[37:22] | She was Renard’s campaign PR person. | 她是雷纳德的竞选公关 |
[37:28] | When you’re murdered in bed, it’s usually by someone you know. | 在床上遇害 凶手一般都是认识的人 |
[37:46] | 274, go ahead. | 274 请说 |
[37:48] | This is Unit 274, | 这是274小队 |
[37:50] | near the corner of Marks and Milwaukee. | 在马克斯街和密尔沃基街路口转角 |
[37:52] | Just completed a drive-by. | 刚到达现场 |
[37:53] | There’s one truck parked in front. Belongs to the company. | 门口停了一辆卡车 是公司的车 |
[37:56] | No sign of the suspect. | 没有看到疑犯 |
[37:57] | No activity at the exterior of the premises. | 屋外没有活动迹象 |
[37:59] | We’re gonna have to send somebody in. | 得派人进去 |
[38:02] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[38:03] | There are BOLOs out on Monroe and Rosalee’s cars, | 门罗和罗莎莉的车 你我的车 |
[38:05] | your car and mine– and Bud’s. | 还有巴德的车都在通缉名单上 |
[38:07] | Bud’s on the list? | 巴德的车也在吗 |
[38:08] | Yup, and the BOLO just came back on his truck. | 对 他的车是刚刚上榜的 |
[38:10] | It’s at his shop. | 就在他店里 |
[38:11] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[38:13] | We need to get Nick out of there now. | 我们得让尼克赶紧离开 |
[38:15] | Call Trubel. | 给麻烦鬼打电话 |
[38:16] | On it. | 马上打 |
[38:19] | Oh, jeez! | 天哪 |
[38:19] | Oh, jeez. S– s– somebody’s here. | 天哪 有人来了 |
[38:22] | What do I do? What do I do? What do I– | 我怎么办 我怎么办 我怎么… |
[38:24] | Just calm down. Probably just a customer. | 冷静点 可能只是客人而已 |
[38:28] | Why don’t you go find out what they want? | 你去看看他们要修什么吧 |
[38:30] | Right, right. Business as usual. | 对对对 照常营业 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 行 |
[38:34] | Wu. | 吴 |
[38:37] | Okay. Yeah, I’ll put you on speaker. | 好 我开免提 |
[38:40] | They know about Bud. | 他们知道巴德了 |
[38:41] | They put a BOLO out on his truck. | 已经在通缉他的车了 |
[38:43] | It’s in front of his shop. | 就在他的店门口 |
[38:44] | They’re watching it, Nick. | 他们正盯着呢 尼克 |
[38:44] | You got to get out of there now. | 赶紧离开那里 |
[38:47] | – Got it, thanks. – Check in with you when we can. | -知道了 谢谢 -安全了再给你们打电话 |
[38:50] | I’m gonna find out if Tactical’s making a move. | 我去查查战术小队有没有去 |
[38:52] | – Check with Franco. – Yup. | -你去问问弗兰科 -好 |
[39:00] | Well, looks clear. | 看上去很安全 |
[39:03] | – Oh, I hate that. – What? | -真讨厌 -怎么了 |
[39:05] | Oh, you know, people coming in here with a problem, | 人们有麻烦了就来我店里 |
[39:06] | asking me how much it’s gonna cost to repair the refrigerator, | 问我修冰箱要多少钱 |
[39:09] | and they don’t even know what kind of refrigerator they got. | 但是又不知道自己的冰箱是什么型号 |
[39:11] | Bud, I don’t think that was a customer. | 巴德 来人可能不是顾客 |
[39:13] | That was a cop. | 是警察 |
[39:15] | – Oh, God. – They’re watching the shop. | -天哪 -他们在监视这里 |
[39:17] | Nick, you got to get out of here, now. | 尼克 你得赶紧离开 |
[39:19] | We need a diversion. | 我们需要声东击西 |
[39:20] | If they think I’m in here, they’re gonna send in a SERT team. | 如果他们认为我在这里 一定会派特警队来 |
[39:25] | Bud. | 巴德 |
[39:26] | Back your truck into the loading bay. | 把你的车倒进装货间 |
[39:28] | Help him load in a freezer. | 帮他装冰箱上车 |
[39:30] | – Why? – So they think you’re in it. | -为什么 -这样他们就会以为你在冰箱里 |
[39:33] | – Bud. – Wh-what? | -巴德 -干什么 |
[39:34] | You’re the diversion. | 靠你声东击西了 |
[39:37] | Right, right, right. They follow me. | 对对对 他们会跟着我 |
[39:40] | Hey, you could fit in that one if you were gonna fit in one. | 你要藏在冰箱里的话就藏在那个里面吧 |
[39:42] | I haven’t fixed it yet, but– | 我还没修呢 但是… |
[39:43] | but I guess that doesn’t matter right now. | 现在应该也无所谓了 |
[39:46] | – I don’t see anybody. – You won’t. | -我没看到有人 -看不到的 |
[39:56] | – Franco. – Hey, it’s Wu. Where are you? | -弗兰科 -我是吴 你在哪呢 |
[39:58] | Captain ordered me not to talk to you guys. | 队长命令我不要跟你们说话 |
[40:01] | Captain’s out of control. | 队长失控了 |
[40:02] | Seems like, but he’s still got rank. | 貌似是的 但他还是我上司 |
[40:05] | I got to ask you something. | 我得问你点事 |
[40:07] | Drew, you’re putting me in a tough spot here. | 德鲁 你这样我很为难 |
[40:10] | Okay, then you don’t need to. I’m gonna give you an address. | 行吧 我不为难你 我说一个地址 |
[40:12] | If that’s where you are, don’t say anything. | 如果你在那里 就别出声 |
[40:15] | 4046 Marks. | 马克斯街4046号 |
[40:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:27] | SERT team’s been ordered to Bud’s shop. | 特警队接到命令要去巴德的店 |
[40:29] | Franco’s there. It’s going down. | 弗兰科就在那里 这事麻烦了 |
[40:30] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[40:32] | Wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[40:36] | We ran the fingerprints from the Rachel Wood apartment. | 我们比对了瑞秋·伍德公寓里的指纹 |
[40:39] | This is where it gets a little awkward. | 出来的结果就有点尴尬了 |
[40:41] | Well, that’s why I brought it up personally. | 所以我亲自把结果送来了 |
[40:42] | What kind of awkward are we talking about? | 怎么尴尬了 |
[40:49] | Captain Renard’s fingerprints are all over that place. | 公寓里都是雷纳德队长的指纹 |
[40:52] | I know she was working on his campaign, | 我知道她在帮他竞选 |
[40:53] | but I think she was working on something else. | 但看样子她还帮他干了其它事 |
[40:56] | All right. | 行了 |
[41:03] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:37] | Suspect’s vehicle just pulled into the loading bay. | 疑犯的车辆刚停进了装货间 |
[41:39] | They loaded in a freezer big enough to hold a man. | 他们把一个足以藏人的冰箱装上了车 |
[41:42] | They’re getting ready to go. Get in position. | 他们准备走了 各就各位 |
[41:44] | Nick! Nick! We’re too late. | 尼克 尼克 太迟了 |
[41:46] | They’re surrounding the place. | 他们正在包围这里 |
[41:47] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们死定了 |
[41:50] | All clear. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 安全 前进 前进 |
[41:52] | Isn’t there something you can do? | 你就不能做些什么吗 |
[41:54] | I can try. | 我试试 |
[41:59] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[42:04] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:09] | We’re in position, sir. | 已经各就各位了 长官 |
[42:13] | Take them down. | 抓住他们 |