时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[00:03] | Black Claw wiped out HW. | 暗爪摧毁了HW |
[00:04] | – Which way? – She went after Bonaparte. | -哪个方向 -她去追波拿巴了 |
[00:08] | We used the stick to heal her. | 我们用了木棍来救她 |
[00:10] | And then she woged and had some kind of seizure. | 然后她转化了 出现了类似疾病发作的情况 |
[00:12] | – You’re feeling stuff. – No. | -你有感情了 -不 |
[00:14] | They believed that if you took a pure soul with you, | 他们相信只要带着一个纯净灵魂一起死 |
[00:17] | you could trade your way into eternal afterlife. | 就可以换来永生之类的 |
[00:20] | I saw these symbols on his face | 当时我在他脸上看到了 |
[00:22] | when I was there… and also on the cloth. | 这些符号 那块布上也有 |
[00:24] | I can’t see what you’re seeing. | 你说的我都看不到 |
[00:28] | Somebody made me kill Bonaparte. | 有人让我杀了波拿巴 |
[00:31] | She was Renard’s campaign PR person. | 她是雷纳德的竞选公关 |
[00:33] | Captain Renard’s fingerprints are all over that place. | 公寓里到处都是雷纳德队长的指纹 |
[00:36] | Captain thinks Burkhardt | 队长觉得伯克哈德 |
[00:37] | killed these two cops when he was busted out. | 逃出去的时候杀了这两个警察 |
[00:39] | We just put out an APB on him with a shoot-to-kill order. | 我们刚对他发布了允许当场击毙的全境通缉令 |
[00:42] | I’m on the run. I need a place to hide. | 我在逃命 我需要个能藏身的地方 |
[00:45] | They know about Bud. | 他们知道巴德了 |
[00:46] | They put a BOLO out on his truck. | 已经在通缉他的车了 |
[00:47] | It’s in front of his shop. | 就在他的店门口 |
[00:48] | They’re watching it, Nick. | 他们正盯着呢 尼克 |
[00:49] | You got to get out of there now. | 赶紧离开那里 |
[00:50] | – We’re in position, sir. – Take them down. | -已经各就各位了 长官 -抓住他们 |
[00:54] | “人的真实面貌不是自己所想的那样 而是不为他人知的那样” | |
[01:02] | This is Alpha Team. In position. | 阿尔法小队已到位 |
[01:16] | – They’re coming. – What are we gonna do? | -他们来了 -我们怎么办 |
[01:26] | Truck’s clear. | 车上没人 |
[01:27] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:30] | – Let’s take ’em on. – Rosalee’s pregnant. | -那就硬碰硬吧 -罗莎莉怀孕了 |
[01:32] | – Bro! – Sorry. | -我天 -对不起 |
[01:35] | Whoa, you’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[01:37] | Right now? | 现在 |
[01:40] | Oh, my God, that’s wonderful! | 天呐 这太棒了 |
[01:41] | I mean, it would be if we… | 我是说这可能是好事啊 如果我们… |
[01:43] | That’s great news. | 这是好事啊 |
[01:45] | I’m so sorry I dragged you guys into this. | 很抱歉让你们趟这趟浑水 |
[01:47] | Everybody into the back now. | 大家都去里屋 |
[01:52] | I’m gonna turn myself in. | 我去自首 |
[01:53] | – No, Nick, you can’t. – No. | -不 尼克 你不能去 -不 |
[01:57] | We’re in position. Are we clear to move in? | 我们就位了 可以进屋了吗 |
[02:01] | We’re ready to execute. | 已经准备好行动 |
[02:03] | Repeat. We are ready to execute. | 重复一遍 已经准备好行动 |
[02:05] | Do you copy? | 听到了吗 |
[02:10] | You two are in the wrong place. | 你们两个不该来这里 |
[02:11] | I told you to stay out of this. | 我说了让你们不要插手 |
[02:12] | Sean Renard, you are under arrest… | 肖恩·雷纳德 你被捕了 |
[02:14] | – You can’t arrest me. – For the murder of Rachel Wood. | -你们不能逮捕我 -因为涉嫌谋杀瑞秋·伍德 |
[02:15] | Surrender your weapon and your badge. | 交出你的武器和警徽 |
[02:17] | Like hell I will. | 做梦 |
[02:17] | What the hell are you guys doing? | 你们两个在做什么 |
[02:18] | Do not interfere with this arrest. | 不要干涉这次逮捕行动 |
[02:21] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[02:23] | Oh, you’re not coming back from this. | 这次你们休想脱身 |
[02:24] | – Execute your mission. – You are relieved of command. | -执行任务 -你已经没有命令权了 |
[02:26] | You are no longer giving orders. | 别再发号施令了 |
[02:29] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你可以保持沉默 |
[02:30] | – Arrest these men! – Stay out of it, guys! | -把他们抓起来 -不要插手 伙计们 |
[02:32] | This is a capital crime. | 这可是死罪 |
[02:33] | Nick, you are not giving yourself up. | 尼克 不要自首 |
[02:35] | Then what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[02:36] | They’re coming in here. | 他们就要冲进来了 |
[02:39] | I don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我不希望任何人受伤 |
[02:41] | Now move out of my way. | 不要拦着我 |
[02:49] | There’s a fugitive in that building. | 那间屋子里有个逃犯 |
[02:50] | Take it down! | 攻下它 |
[02:51] | Ignore him. He’s no longer in command. | 别理他 他已经不是指挥了 |
[03:06] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[03:09] | Clear to move. | 可以进入 |
[03:15] | Nobody move. Hands up. Hands up! | 别动 把手举起来 手举起来 |
[03:16] | I’m Nick Burkhardt. | 我是尼克·伯克哈德 |
[03:18] | I’m the one you want. | 你们要找的人 |
[03:25] | We have Burkhardt in custody. | 我们已经控制住伯克哈德了 |
[03:27] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[03:34] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[03:46] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[04:15] | Maybe they shouldn’t have tried to take that from you. | 或许他们不该把它从你身上拿下来 |
[04:21] | SERT team leader, status? | 特警队队长 情况 |
[04:24] | What a mess. | 真是一团乱 |
[04:29] | You better think about what you’re doing. | 你们最好想清楚自己在做什么 |
[04:32] | We’re doing our job. | 我们在履行自己的职责 |
[04:35] | You’re not helping Burkhardt. | 这么做帮不了伯克哈德 |
[04:36] | I suggest you take me back now. | 你们还是把我送回去的好 |
[04:38] | We’re not taking you back. You’re under arrest. | 我们不会送你回去的 你被捕了 |
[04:43] | Burkhardt’s a dead man. | 伯克哈德死定了 |
[04:46] | Whatever happens to Nick is gonna happen to you. | 尼克会怎么样 你也逃不掉 |
[04:55] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么会这么久 |
[04:56] | They should have brought out Burkhardt by now. | 他们早该把伯克哈德带出来了 |
[04:59] | What’s the status? | 什么情况了 |
[05:02] | Report in. | 快报告 |
[05:05] | Holy crap. | 妈的 |
[05:07] | Burkhardt got away! | 伯克哈德逃跑了 |
[05:08] | Going south on Milwaukee. We are in pursuit. | 朝南面密尔沃基方向 我们马上去追 |
[05:10] | Close off Milwaukee. Set up a perimeter. | 封锁密尔沃基 设好周界 |
[05:43] | We can’t go far. We’re gonna have to dump it. | 我们走不了多远 得把它弃掉 |
[05:45] | And you got to get out of sight. | 你还得躲起来 |
[05:46] | I can’t stay with anybody who knows me. | 我不能跟任何认识我的人待在一起 |
[05:48] | The tunnels. Dude, it’s the safest place. | 隧道 伙计 那是最安全的地方 |
[05:50] | I can’t get back to the tunnels without | 不进公寓我去不了隧道 |
[05:51] | going through the loft, and they’re watching the loft. | 他们这会正监控着公寓呢 |
[05:53] | – No! We found a way out. – What? | -不用 我们找到了出口 -什么 |
[05:55] | Rosalee and me– it’s, like, a little trapdoor | 我和罗莎莉…反正像是一个 |
[05:57] | down by the railroad tracks. | 在铁轨旁边的活板门 |
[05:58] | You’d never see it unless you knew it was there. | 事先不知道的话 你根本看不见它 |
[06:00] | How do I find it? | 我要怎么找到它 |
[06:01] | It’s, like, a couple blocks from the loft. | 离公寓几个街区的距离 |
[06:02] | I’ll draw you a map. | 我给你画张地图 |
[06:04] | You and Rosalee need to get back to the spice shop. | 你和罗莎莉得回到香料店 |
[06:07] | You shouldn’t be anywhere near me right now. | 这种时候 你们不该出现在我周围 |
[07:11] | You really think this is gonna go anywhere? | 你们真的以为这么做能有什么用吗 |
[07:13] | We take our jobs seriously, captain. | 我们可是在认真对待自己的工作 队长 |
[07:15] | Yes, I appreciate your dedication, really, | 我很欣赏你们的贡献 |
[07:18] | but don’t you think you’re making a pretty big mistake? | 但你们不觉得自己正在犯下大错吗 |
[07:19] | You were arrested for the murder of Rachel Wood. | 你因涉嫌谋杀瑞秋·伍德而被捕 |
[07:22] | Where were you the night she was murdered? | 她被害当晚你在哪里 |
[07:24] | I don’t know when she was murdered. | 我不知道她什么时候被害的 |
[07:25] | You didn’t seem surprised when we told you. | 我们告诉你的时候你也并没有觉得惊讶 |
[07:27] | – I did not kill Rachel Wood. – But you knew she was dead. | -我没有杀瑞秋·伍德 -但你知道她死了 |
[07:30] | And you were in her apartment. | 当时你还在她家 |
[07:31] | Your fingerprints are all over it. | 你的指纹到处都是 |
[07:32] | Including the bedroom. | 包括卧室里 |
[07:33] | Now, why don’t you tell us about your relationship | 不如来跟我们说说 |
[07:35] | with your public relations manager? | 你跟你的公关经理是什么关系 |
[07:41] | Now, if you think that going after me | 如果你们认为对付我 |
[07:43] | is somehow gonna help Burkhardt, then you two might want | 可以帮到伯克哈德的话 你们两位 |
[07:45] | to reconsider a career in law enforcement. | 不如重新考虑一下在司法机关的职业生涯 |
[07:47] | Now, we know your relationship with her | 我们知道你跟她的关系 |
[07:48] | was more than professional. | 已经不止专业上的了 |
[07:49] | We can put you at the scene of the crime, sir. | 我们可以证明你在犯罪现场 |
[07:51] | And give you motive. | 还有动机 |
[07:52] | Oh, well, I can’t wait to hear what that might be. | 我都迫不及待想听听会是什么动机 |
[07:55] | You were running for mayor. | 你在竞选市长 |
[07:57] | You wanted to present a happy family. | 你想向公众展示一个和美的家庭 |
[07:58] | The woman you were having an affair with threatens to blackmail you, | 而与你有婚外情的女子威胁要敲诈你 |
[08:02] | endanger your political ambitions. | 这危及到你的政治理想 |
[08:04] | So you kill her. | 所以你杀了她 |
[08:05] | Seems like that’d be pretty easy for a jury to understand. | 感觉这个故事对于陪审团而言很好理解 |
[08:08] | This will never go to trial, and you know it. | 这个案子不会上庭的 你们心里清楚 |
[08:10] | Then if you didn’t kill her, who did? | 假如不是你杀了她 那是谁 |
[08:14] | The only person we can place there is you. | 我们在那里只找到了你的痕迹 |
[08:18] | Rachel’s dead. | 瑞秋死了 |
[08:19] | Suffocated to death in her bed, | 在她床上窒息而死 |
[08:20] | and it wasn’t an accident | 而且不是意外 |
[08:22] | or something a normal person could do. | 也不是普通人可以做到的 |
[08:23] | I didn’t think she was capable at such a young age, but… | 我以为她还太小 不具有这种能力 但… |
[08:27] | Tell us where you were last night. | 告诉我们你昨晚在哪 |
[08:28] | I was with my campaign adviser. | 和我的竞选顾问在一起 |
[08:30] | Name. | 名字 |
[08:31] | Think carefully about what you’re doing. | 好好想清楚自己在干什么 |
[08:33] | Name. | 名字 |
[08:35] | You gonna take this to trial? | 你们要把这个案子带上法庭吗 |
[08:41] | Name. | 名字 |
[08:46] | Conrad Bonaparte. | 康拉德·波拿巴 |
[08:47] | Where can we find him? | 我们能在哪里找到他 |
[08:53] | He left the country. | 他出国了 |
[08:56] | And you with no alibi. | 那你就没有不在场证明了 |
[09:00] | I’m calling my lawyer. | 我要打电话给律师 |
[09:20] | Will you accept a collect call | 您是否愿意接听由肖恩·雷纳德 |
[09:21] | from Sean Renard at the Portland precinct jail? | 从波特兰警局拘留室打来的被叫用户付费的电话 |
[09:24] | – I guess. – Adalind. | -愿意 -爱达玲 |
[09:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:30] | I’ve been arrested for murder. | 我因为谋杀被捕了 |
[09:32] | Really? Who’d you kill? | 是吗 你杀了谁 |
[09:35] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我谁也没杀 |
[09:36] | Well, who do they think you killed? | 他们觉得你杀了谁 |
[09:40] | Rachel Wood. | 瑞秋·伍德 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:44] | So listen to me very closely. | 所以你仔细听好了 |
[09:46] | I need you to get somebody to watch the kids | 找个人照看孩子 |
[09:48] | and get down here right away. | 然后马上过来我这里 |
[09:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:50] | Because you’re gonna get me out of here. | 因为你要把我从这弄出去 |
[10:18] | This isn’t right, Captain. | 这太离谱了 队长 |
[10:21] | Anything you need, let me know. | 需要任何东西 告诉我 |
[10:29] | Get me a phone. | 我要手机 |
[10:36] | How long can we keep him in there? | 我们能关他多久 |
[10:38] | I don’t know– no bail on a murder case, | 不知道…谋杀案是不能保释的 |
[10:40] | but he’s got a lot of connections. | 但他人脉那么广 |
[10:41] | What happens if he gets out? | 假如他出来了会怎么样 |
[10:43] | Not good for us. | 我们就遭殃了 |
[10:44] | If he comes after me, I’m telling you now, | 假如他来找我麻烦 我把话放在这里 |
[10:45] | one of us is not walking away from it. | 我俩不是他死就是我亡 |
[10:47] | – I know how you feel. – All right, yeah. | -我懂你的感受 -好的 |
[10:48] | I’ll call you back. | 我等下给你回电 |
[10:51] | Hey, you want to tell me what the hell is going on? | 你俩想和我解释下这到底是怎么回事吗 |
[10:53] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克在哪里 |
[10:54] | I don’t know. He got away. | 我不知道 他逃走了 |
[10:56] | – How’d he do that? – You tell me. | -怎么逃的 -你问我我问谁 |
[10:58] | When we found the SERT team, | 我们找到特警队的时候 |
[10:59] | they were unconscious on the floor. | 发现他们倒在地上不省人事 |
[11:01] | Nick was gone; not one of ’em knew what happened. | 尼克不见了 没人知道发生了什么 |
[11:02] | The SERT team leader woke up in the truck six miles away, | 特警队队长在10公里之外的卡车上醒来 |
[11:05] | has no idea how he got there. | 完全不知道自己是怎么到了那里的 |
[11:07] | None of it makes any sense, | 每件事都很离谱 |
[11:08] | including you arresting the captain. | 包括你们逮捕队长这件事 |
[11:10] | What was that about? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[11:11] | Just going where the evidence takes us. | 我们只不过是跟着证据行事 |
[11:13] | Well, I’m glad it wasn’t me who had to arrest him, | 我很庆幸去逮捕他的人不是我 |
[11:16] | but if you get a line on Burkhardt, | 但假如你们联系上了伯克哈德 |
[11:17] | tell him to turn himself in. | 劝他来自首吧 |
[11:19] | Because next time, they’re gonna shoot first. | 因为下一次 他们就会直接开枪了 |
[11:23] | – Griffin. – Hank, it’s me. | -格里芬 -汉克 是我 |
[11:25] | Trubel, where are you? | 麻烦鬼 你在哪 |
[11:26] | We’re going back to the tunnels | 我们要从门罗找到的出口那里 |
[11:27] | through the way Monroe found. | 回到隧道里去 |
[11:29] | Yeah, we need you to come out here. | 需要你们过来一趟 |
[11:30] | Go through the loft, and if anybody’s watching, | 从公寓进来 假如有人守着 |
[11:33] | they’ll just think you’re looking for him. | 他们也会觉得你们只是在找他 |
[11:35] | All right. Put it on speaker. | 好的 开扬声器 |
[11:36] | Nick’s got to hear this. | 尼克得听听这个 |
[11:37] | – Yeah? – We arrested Renard. | -怎么了 -我们逮捕了雷纳德 |
[11:39] | Tell you about it later. | 晚点再和你详细说 |
[11:41] | At least he’s off the street for a while. | 至少他短时间内出不去了 |
[11:44] | They arrested Renard? | 他们逮捕了雷纳德 |
[11:45] | He can’t be too happy about that. | 他一定很不开心 |
[11:47] | He’s not, but I am. | 他不开心 但我开心啊 |
[11:49] | Uh, sure we’re not being followed, right? | 你们确定我们没被跟踪 是吧 |
[11:51] | They can’t be following us. | 他们不可能跟踪我们 |
[11:53] | They don’t know where we are. | 他们不知道我们在哪里 |
[11:54] | Well, they know where I work. | 但他们知道我工作的地方 |
[11:55] | It’s not gonna take ’em long to figure out where I live. | 要不了多久他们就能搞清楚我住在哪里 |
[11:57] | What am I gonna tell my wife? | 我该怎么和我老婆说 |
[11:57] | Nothing | 什么也别说 |
[11:58] | until we figure out what they know. | 先等我们搞清楚他们知道些什么 |
[12:01] | Hey! Hey, that could be it. | 可能是那个 |
[12:02] | That looks like an old furnace door. | 看上去的确像是个炉门 |
[12:09] | – Without a furnace. – This has got to be it. | -却没有火炉 -肯定就是这里了 |
[12:21] | My wife is gonna miss me eventually, | 我老婆终究会想我的 |
[12:23] | and I’m gonna miss her. | 我也会想她 |
[12:24] | I mean, how long you think we’re gonna have to live down here? | 你们觉得我们得在这底下待多久 |
[12:27] | I don’t know, Bud. | 我不知道 巴德 |
[12:28] | Well, maybe it’s just better if she thinks I’m dead. | 也许让她认为我已经死了还更好 |
[12:30] | Why would she think you’re dead, Bud? | 为什么她会认为你死了 巴德 |
[12:32] | Well, I’m missing, aren’t I? | 因为我失踪了啊 |
[12:33] | Oh, God, you think they’re in danger? | 天呐 你觉得他们会有危险吗 |
[12:35] | Could they try to get to you through me through them? | 他们会不会试图通过他们找到我再找到你 |
[12:37] | We’ll have someone reach out to your wife and kids, Bud, | 我们会找人去联系你的妻儿的 巴德 |
[12:40] | but they might want to leave Portland for a little while. | 但他们也许该暂时离开波特兰一段时间 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God, if anything were to happen to my family– | 老天爷啊 假如我的家人出了什么事 |
[12:46] | Bud, as soon as we’re done here, | 巴德 我们一搞定这边的事 |
[12:47] | we’ll make sure they’re all right. | 就去确保他们的安全 |
[12:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:51] | I feel sorry for Rosalee getting pregnant right now, | 心疼罗莎莉在这种时候有了孩子 |
[12:55] | with everything that’s going on. | 在这么一个多事之秋 |
[12:58] | When has there been a good time? | 又有什么时候算得上是好时候呢 |
[13:04] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[13:06] | Different… | 感觉既相同… |
[13:09] | and the same, like… | 也不同 就像是… |
[13:13] | like there’s two of me. | 像是有两个我 |
[13:14] | It’s very confusing. | 让人困惑 |
[13:17] | A lot is. | 很多人都这样 |
[13:19] | Nick, I’m gonna need you to give me that cloth. | 尼克 我需要你把那块布给我 |
[13:22] | I want to take it to Rosalee. | 我想把它带去罗莎莉那里 |
[13:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:28] | After everything that happened to us, | 在我们身上发生了这些事之后 |
[13:30] | we need to know what it is and where it came from. | 我们得弄清楚这是什么 以及它是从哪来的 |
[13:32] | The answer might be on the cloth. | 答案也许就在那块布上 |
[13:38] | I’m not sure that it is. | 那可不一定 |
[13:43] | We need to find out where its power comes from | 趁着它还没害死我们中的谁 |
[13:45] | before it kills one of us. | 我们得搞清楚它的力量从何而来 |
[14:00] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[14:02] | I didn’t see anybody. | 我一个人都没看见 |
[14:03] | – Did you see anybody? – No. | -你有看见什么人吗 -没有 |
[14:05] | Doesn’t mean they’re not there. | 这不意味着他们真的不在附近了 |
[14:09] | Boy, oh, boy, I’m gonna need a lot of glue. | 老天爷啊 我会需要用很多胶水 |
[14:14] | So… | 所以… |
[14:16] | should we just open up shop, | 我们是开门营业 |
[14:18] | act like nothing’s wrong? | 假装什么事都没发生一样呢 |
[14:19] | Or keep it closed and act like we’re paranoid? | 还是不营业 假装我们疑神疑鬼吗 |
[14:21] | – Well, aren’t we? – I don’t know. | -难道不是吗 -我不知道 |
[14:23] | I’m trying very hard not to be. | 我已经很努力不那样了 |
[14:24] | I don’t want our baby to be born full of tension, thank you. | 我不想带着高度紧张的情绪把孩子生下来 谢谢 |
[14:26] | No, you’re right. You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 你说得对 对不起 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:30] | We’ll just open up shop | 我们开店营业 |
[14:33] | like it’s any normal day. | 和往常一样 |
[14:43] | – Spice & Tea. – Hey, it’s Adalind. | -茶叶香料店 -我是爱达玲 |
[14:45] | Got a minute? I kind of need a favor. | 有空吗 想请你帮个忙 |
[14:47] | Sure, what? | 当然 怎么了 |
[14:49] | Can I bring the kids by the shop for a couple of hours? | 我能把孩子们带去店里待几个小时吗 |
[14:51] | There’s something I have to do, | 我有事要处理 |
[14:53] | and I don’t trust my kids with anybody else. | 我不信任其他人给我带孩子 |
[14:56] | Except for Nick, but I don’t know where he is, | 除了尼克 但我不知道他在哪 |
[14:58] | and I’m just too afraid to contact him. | 而且我也不敢跟他联系 |
[15:01] | – Yes. Bring them over. – Great. | -可以 带他们过来吧 -太好了 |
[15:02] | Thank you. We’ll be there soon. | 谢谢 我们很快就到 |
[15:04] | – Okay. – “Bring them over”? | -好的 -带他们过来吧 |
[15:05] | – Who’s them? – Kelly and Diana. | -他们是谁 -凯利和戴安娜 |
[15:08] | – Adalind wants us to watch them. – Whoa, wait a minute, Diana? | -爱达玲要我们照看一下 -什么 戴安娜 |
[15:10] | You mean the one who, like, beamed herself into Nick’s loft? | 那个在尼克公寓突然发光出现的小姑娘 |
[15:13] | You sure that’s such a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[15:14] | If Adalind didn’t think it was a good idea, | 如果爱达玲觉得这样不好 |
[15:15] | she wouldn’t bring them over. | 她就不会带他们过来 |
[15:16] | – They’re her children. – Okay, fine, whatever you say. | -毕竟那是她的孩子 -好吧 你说的都对 |
[15:19] | But if Diana, like, disappears, | 但如果戴安娜凭空消失了 |
[15:22] | we can’t be held accountable. | 那不能怪我们 |
[15:24] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我就这一个想法 |
[16:10] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[16:11] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[16:13] | – Well, where are you? – In jail. | -你在哪 -监狱 |
[16:15] | I’ve been arrested for murder. | 我因为涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[16:18] | – What? – They have evidence. | -什么 -他们有证据 |
[16:21] | It puts me at the scene. | 证明我在现场 |
[16:22] | – So you knew the victim? – Yeah. | -所以你认识被害人 -对 |
[16:25] | Well, that complicates it. | 那就难办了 |
[16:27] | I know. Now un-complicate it. | 我知道 想办法搞定它 |
[17:38] | Nick, we need answers. | 尼克 我们需要答案 |
[17:42] | This isn’t a good idea. | 这不是好主意 |
[17:47] | You went all the way to Germany to find this thing. | 你们大老远地跑去德国找到了它 |
[17:50] | What’s stopping you now? | 现在为什么犹豫 |
[17:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[17:54] | Nick, we got to find out what’s going on with this. | 尼克 我们得弄明白它是怎么一回事 |
[18:02] | I saw this one, this one, and this one. | 我看见这个 这个还有这个 |
[18:12] | I can’t see what you’re seeing. | 我看不见你说的 |
[18:13] | Yeah, I couldn’t see it either. | 对 我也看不见 |
[18:16] | I didn’t see them until I touched the body | 我也是在香料店碰了那具尸体后 |
[18:17] | in the spice shop. | 才看见的 |
[18:19] | That was fun. | 真有意思 |
[18:20] | Didn’t think she was coming back. | 还以为她回不来了呢 |
[18:21] | A dead guy touched you. | 一个死人碰了你 |
[18:23] | How is that possible if he’s, you know, dead? | 如果他都已经死了 这怎么可能呢 |
[18:25] | Death grip. | 死亡之握 |
[18:26] | That’s what Rosalee called it, anyway. | 反正罗莎莉是这么说的 |
[18:28] | “Death grip” does not sound good. | “死亡之握”这名字听着就不怎么好 |
[18:30] | How did you get out of it? | 那你是怎么摆脱的 |
[18:31] | Rosalee cut the dead guy’s arm off. | 罗莎莉把那个死人的手臂砍掉了 |
[18:33] | Oh, well, yeah, I guess that could do it. | 好吧 这方法可行 |
[18:36] | You have to be very careful with that. | 这东西你得注意点 |
[18:39] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[18:41] | You need to be careful too. | 你也是 |
[18:44] | I don’t think you should be | 我觉得你不该一直 |
[18:45] | carrying the stick around all the time. | 随身带着这根木棍 |
[18:51] | It’s the only reason I’m alive. | 我能活着全靠它 |
[18:52] | Yeah. It’s powerful. | 对 它很强大 |
[18:56] | But we don’t know where that power comes from. | 但我们不清楚这到底是怎么回事 |
[18:58] | – I don’t think that matters. – It does matter. | -我觉得这不重要 -当然重要 |
[19:00] | Look what happened when those guys | 看看那些人想从你身上 |
[19:01] | tried to take the stick away from you. | 把木棍拿走时发生的事 |
[19:02] | It acted defensively, like it was connected to you. | 它有保护性 好像跟你是一体的一样 |
[19:05] | That’s different from what it did to Monroe | 这跟它对门罗 |
[19:07] | or me or you when you were shot. | 我或者你被枪击中时的情形不一样 |
[19:09] | Nick, maybe she’s right. | 尼克 或许她说得对 |
[19:10] | – You know, maybe– – Look. | -或许… -听着 |
[19:13] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the stick. | 如果不是这根木棍 我早死了 |
[19:18] | So I think I should be the one | 所以我觉得应该由我来决定 |
[19:21] | who decides when not to use it. | 什么时候不用它 |
[19:25] | Well, there’s no risk for you down here, | 你在这下面没有任何危险 |
[19:27] | so I don’t see how it would hurt to put it away for a while… | 所以如果可以的话 我觉得把它放起来一阵 |
[19:30] | if you can. | 没什么坏处 |
[19:48] | Happy? | 开心了吗 |
[19:51] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[20:00] | You were shot? | 你受枪击了 |
[20:06] | Shouldn’t we have some games or something? | 我们不应该想些游戏什么的吗 |
[20:08] | You know what? | 要我说 |
[20:08] | I’m gonna go out and get some toys. | 我出去买点玩具 |
[20:10] | – It’s gonna be fine. – You don’t know that. | -没事的 -你不懂 |
[20:12] | Diana is the offspring of a full-on Hexenbiest | 戴安娜可是一个纯血统巫女和 |
[20:14] | and a half Zauberbiest, | 一个混血男巫的后代 |
[20:15] | and Kelly is the son of the same Hexenbiest and a Grimm. | 而凯利又是同一个巫女和格林的儿子 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry, but that is a big, | 抱歉 但这两个孩子 |
[20:19] | weird gene pool to just be diving into. | 是多么不同于常人啊 |
[20:25] | Thanks so much for helping us out. | 谢谢你们能帮我 |
[20:27] | Of course. Hi, Diana. | 没关系 你好 戴安娜 |
[20:29] | I’m glad we finally get a chance to meet. | 很高兴我们终于见面了 |
[20:30] | I’m Rosalee, and this is Monroe. | 我是罗莎莉 这是门罗 |
[20:32] | – Hi. – I know. | -你好 -我知道 |
[20:33] | I saw both of you with Kelly’s daddy. | 我看见你们两个跟凯利的爸爸在一起 |
[20:35] | That’s right; that was pretty impressive what you did, | 没错 你的能力真是让人大开眼界 |
[20:38] | just appearing like that out of the blue. | 就那么突然出现在那里 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:43] | Oh, um, just ’cause most people | 因为大多数人 |
[20:46] | can’t really do that sort of thing. | 都没办法做到那样 |
[20:52] | What is all this stuff? | 这些都是什么 |
[20:54] | Just a bunch of herbs and spices. | 一些药草和香料 |
[20:57] | Kelly’s still asleep. | 凯利还睡着 |
[20:57] | Do you mind if I just put him in the back room? | 我能不能把他放在里屋 |
[20:59] | Sure. Let’s find a cozy spot. | 当然 我们去找个舒服的地方 |
[21:01] | So…okay. | 那…好吧 |
[21:07] | You want to see some of the herbs and spices? | 你想看看其中的一些药草和香料吗 |
[21:10] | Hey, you like cinnamon? | 你喜欢肉桂吗 |
[21:10] | We got some cinnamon sticks right over here. | 那里有一些肉桂棒 |
[21:12] | You know where cinnamon comes from? | 知道肉桂从哪里来的吗 |
[21:14] | – Do you? – Actually, I do. | -你知道吗 -我知道 |
[21:16] | It comes from the inner bark | 来自肉桂属的 |
[21:17] | of several trees of the genus Cinnamomum. | 一些树上的内树皮 |
[21:19] | Now, this bark contains certain oils that provide the– | 这种树皮含有某种油类 能提供… |
[21:36] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 谢谢你能帮忙 |
[21:38] | I can’t even imagine what you’re going through, | 想想现在的情况 我都无法想像 |
[21:41] | considering what’s going on. | 你正经历着什么 |
[21:43] | – Sean’s been arrested. – What? | -肖恩被捕了 -什么 |
[21:46] | Yeah. For murder. | 对 因为谋杀 |
[21:49] | I’m–I’m surprised. | 太让人吃惊了 |
[21:51] | Not that he murdered somebody but that he was arrested for it. | 不是说他谋杀了谁 而是他是因此被捕的 |
[21:54] | Was it Bonaparte? | 是波拿巴吗 |
[21:55] | – No, Rachel Wood. – He killed his own mistress? | -不是 瑞秋·伍德 -他杀了自己的情人 |
[21:59] | It’s complicated, but he wants me to get him out of it. | 说来话长 但他要我把他弄出去 |
[22:03] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[22:05] | I don’t know, but I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 不知道 不过我会尽快回来的 |
[22:09] | Bye. | 拜 |
[22:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:14] | You are so lucky Nick is your dad. | 幸好你爸爸是尼克 |
[22:23] | – You okay? – What? | -你没事吧 -什么 |
[22:25] | It seems like you’re, you know, a little antsy. | 你好像有点烦躁 |
[22:28] | Not that you shouldn’t be antsy with all that’s been going on. | 不是说发生了这种事 你不该感到烦躁 |
[22:31] | God knows I’m antsy. | 天知道我也烦躁 |
[22:33] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 |
[22:36] | Nick, Nick, Nick, what are you doing? | 尼克 尼克 你要干什么 |
[22:37] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[22:38] | – It should be with me. – Uh, Nick, Nick, Nick. | -木棍应该放在我身上 -尼克 尼克 |
[22:40] | I-I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我认为这样不好 |
[22:42] | You know, and it’s not just me… | 不只是我 |
[22:48] | Look, look, look, Nick, Nick, | 听着 尼克 尼克 |
[22:50] | I just think, you know, | 我只是觉得 |
[22:51] | too much of a good thing is… | 好事过了头 |
[22:54] | is not a good thing. | 反而变坏事 |
[23:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 这就对了 |
[23:03] | I– you know, I think you did the right thing there. | 我认为你放回去是对的 |
[23:05] | – We got to move. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我们赶紧走 -是的 是的 |
[23:14] | I hope my baby is as cute as you are. | 希望我的宝宝和你一样可爱 |
[23:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:18] | I, uh… | 我 |
[23:20] | a little help out here, maybe, with Diana. | 过来帮个忙吧 就是戴安娜 |
[23:23] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[23:24] | I think you just– | 我觉得你… |
[23:26] | I think you need to see it. | 不如过来看看吧 |
[23:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:52] | Do you like it? | 你们喜欢这样吗 |
[23:54] | Oh, yeah. | 喜欢 |
[23:55] | It’s– it’s so– it’s so beautiful, | 太… 太漂亮了 |
[23:59] | but, um… | 但是 |
[24:01] | you need to be very careful with these things. | 你要非常小心这些东西 |
[24:04] | They can all break. | 它们会碎的 |
[24:05] | I know. Look. | 我知道 你看 |
[24:08] | Want to see another one? | 要再看一个吗 |
[24:09] | No, no, no, that was plenty. That was great. | 不不不 够了 非常好 |
[24:13] | I think we should put them all back now. | 我觉得我们现在该把东西全都放好 |
[24:17] | I can help you, if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你 |
[24:18] | – No, I can do it. – Are you sure? | -不 我自己可以 -真的吗 |
[24:32] | So what do you want to do now? | 现在要做什么 |
[24:38] | Adalind’s here? | 爱达玲在这里吗 |
[24:39] | No, she just needed someone to watch the kids. | 不在 她只是要人帮忙照看孩子 |
[24:42] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[24:43] | You’re a friend of Kelly’s daddy. | 你是凯利爸爸的朋友 |
[24:45] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 |
[24:49] | And I know you. | 我也认识你 |
[24:51] | You’re Diana. | 你是戴安娜 |
[24:52] | I know you too. | 我也认识你 |
[24:55] | You’re different now. | 你现在不一样了 |
[24:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:59] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[25:00] | We need to find out more about this. | 我们要弄清楚这块布 |
[25:02] | Yes. Okay, let’s do that. | 是的 来吧 |
[25:07] | Are you just… | 你们就这样 |
[25:10] | leaving me up here? | 把我留在这吗 |
[25:12] | All alone? | 一个人吗 |
[25:14] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[25:15] | I’m here. | 我也在呢 |
[25:17] | What do you want me to do now? | 现在要我做什么 |
[25:25] | Never thought I’d see this. | 没想到还能看到你有这一天 |
[25:27] | Well, enjoy it while you can. | 趁有机会 你就好好享受吧 |
[25:29] | – What do you want from me? – A little help. | -你想我怎样 -帮帮我 |
[25:31] | And what kind of help would that be? | 那要怎么帮呢 |
[25:33] | Well, ironically, I don’t have an alibi | 真是讽刺 瑞秋被杀当晚 |
[25:35] | for the night Rachel was killed. | 我没有不在场证据 |
[25:36] | – Where were you? – I was killing Bonaparte. | -你在哪 -在杀波拿巴 |
[25:39] | Oh, well, that is awkward. | 这下棘手了 |
[25:40] | But we both know I didn’t kill Rachel. | 但是我们都知道我没杀瑞秋 |
[25:42] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做 |
[25:43] | Turn in our daughter so you can get out of this? | 告发我们的女儿 让你脱身吗 |
[25:45] | No, you’re gonna get me out of this. | 不 你帮我脱身 |
[25:46] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[25:48] | You’re gonna be my alibi. | 你做我的不在场证明 |
[25:50] | We were together all night. I never left the house. | 我们那晚一直在一起 我没离开过家 |
[25:53] | You expect me to be your alibi | 你要我为你没犯下的谋杀案 |
[25:54] | for a murder you didn’t commit | 做不在场证明 |
[25:56] | because you were actually murdering the person | 因为你当时正在谋杀那个 |
[25:58] | who was your alibi? | 可以替你做不在场证明的人 |
[26:00] | Basically, yeah. | 差不多是这样吧 |
[26:02] | Shouldn’t be too hard. | 应该不太难办 |
[26:03] | Unless I perjure myself | 除非我做伪证 |
[26:05] | and I end up going to jail. | 最后被判入狱 |
[26:06] | Let me tell you something: I have two kids to take care of. | 这么和你说吧 我有两个孩子要照顾 |
[26:09] | I’m not going to jail for a murder I did not commit. | 我不会为了一个我没有杀的人而坐牢 |
[26:11] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[26:12] | You’re not going to jail for one you did commit. | 你杀了人也不会坐牢的 |
[26:14] | You owe me. | 是你欠我的 |
[26:15] | I owe my children, and if I have to choose | 我欠我的孩子们 如果我必须 |
[26:18] | between me going to jail and you going to jail, | 在我坐牢和你坐牢之间做选择 |
[26:21] | good luck with the grand jury. | 那祝你在大陪审团面前好运了 |
[26:56] | Thank God it’s you guys. | 幸好是你们 |
[26:57] | You never know what you’re gonna meet down here. | 你永远不知道在这下面会遇到什么 |
[26:58] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[27:00] | Thanks for what you did. | 谢谢你们逮捕了他 |
[27:01] | We tried to stop Renard. | 我们想阻止雷纳德 |
[27:03] | How the hell did you get out of there? | 你们是怎么逃出来的 |
[27:04] | It was unbelievable. It was that stick thing. | 简直难以置信 是因为那木棍 |
[27:06] | Talk about talking softly and carrying a big stick. | 说到这随身带着的木棍啊 |
[27:08] | They tried to take it from him, | 他们想从他身上把木棍拿走 |
[27:10] | and it was like they got hit with a bolt of lightning. | 然后他们就像是被一道闪电击中 |
[27:12] | – Seriously? – Something like that. | -真的吗 -差不多吧 |
[27:15] | What’d you charge Renard with? | 你们以什么罪名来指控雷纳德 |
[27:16] | The murder of Rachel Wood. | 谋杀瑞秋·伍德 |
[27:17] | Her body was found on her bed, | 我们在她床上发现了她的尸体 |
[27:19] | wrapped in a sheet, smothered to death. | 裹在床单里 窒息而死 |
[27:20] | Renard’s fingerprints were all over the place. | 房子里到处都是雷纳德的指纹 |
[27:22] | – Well, did he do it? – He says he didn’t. | -是他干的吗 -他说不是 |
[27:24] | But we’ve got enough to take it to grand jury. | 但是我们有足够的证据把案子交给陪审团 |
[27:25] | I think we got enough to take this son of a bitch down. | 我觉得我们足够扳倒这混蛋了 |
[27:27] | But I’m still on the run. | 但是我还是逃犯 |
[27:28] | Well, at least we got him off your back for a while. | 至少他这段时间都没法找你麻烦了 |
[27:30] | That’s not good enough. | 这样不够 |
[27:32] | We need to get him to drop the charges against me. | 要让他撤销对我的指控 |
[27:35] | Good idea, but how you gonna do that? | 好主意 但是要怎么做 |
[27:37] | That guy is a dick. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[27:39] | We don’t bring him down. We let him go. | 我们不对付他 放他走 |
[27:42] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:44] | Renard doesn’t want to go to jail any more than I do, | 雷纳德和我一样不想坐牢 |
[27:46] | so we need to talk. | 所以我们需要谈谈 |
[27:47] | You think you can trust him, Nick? | 你觉得你能相信他吗 尼克 |
[27:49] | No, but I trust his need to destroy me. | 不能 但是我相信他要毁了我的信念 |
[27:51] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么要我做的吗 |
[27:53] | Well, you’ve done enough. | 你做得够多的了 |
[27:55] | Why don’t you just go back home? | 不如先回家吧 |
[27:58] | Okay, okay, but if you need me, | 好吧 但如果你有需要 |
[28:00] | I’m willing to spend the rest of my life | 即使要我下半辈子 |
[28:01] | down here in this tunnel, | 都待在这个隧道里 |
[28:02] | if that’s what it takes. | 我也愿意 |
[28:04] | – What about your wife? – Oh, yeah. | -那你妻子呢 -对 |
[28:08] | Yeah, she probably wouldn’t like living down here that much. | 她可能没这么想住在这里 |
[28:10] | But the kids sure would. | 但是孩子们肯定愿意 |
[28:14] | Be advised, APB is still out on Detective Burkhardt. | 注意 伯克哈德警探的通缉令依然有效 |
[28:17] | He is to be considered armed and dangerous. | 他被认为身上有武器 属危险人物 |
[28:19] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[28:21] | Oh, hey, where are you? Wait, don’t tell me. | 你在哪儿 等等 别告诉我 |
[28:23] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮点忙 |
[28:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[28:26] | Uh, actually, I’m in your precinct. | 实际上 我在你们警局 |
[28:28] | – Can you talk? – I think so. | -说话方便吗 -方便 |
[28:31] | I need to make a deal with somebody who I don’t trust. | 我需要和一个我不信任的人做笔交易 |
[28:34] | Oh, you need a Trust Me Knot. | 你需要一个”信任结” |
[28:36] | It’s not a not-not. | 不是不要信任我那个意思 |
[28:37] | It’s a knot with a K, like you tie with a rope. | K开头的那个词 意思是用绳子打结的那个 |
[28:39] | – And how does that work? – It’s pretty simple, actually. | -原理是什么 -实际上很简单 |
[28:42] | Whoever signs the Trust Me Knot has to do what they promise, | 签订”信任结”的人必须做他们承诺的事 |
[28:44] | or they choke to death, | 否则就会窒息致死 |
[28:46] | like a hangman’s knot around their neck. | 就像套在绞刑犯脖子上的绳结 |
[28:48] | I can do one for you. | 我可以为你做一个 |
[28:49] | Can you do it now? | 现在可以吗 |
[28:53] | Yeah. Let me just grab a couple things, | 可以 我只要拿几样东西 |
[28:55] | and where should I meet you? | 该在哪里见你 |
[28:59] | Where you first told me you loved me. | 你第一次说爱我的地方 |
[29:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:11] | Now what? | 又要怎么样 |
[29:13] | Somebody doesn’t think you belong here. | 有人认为你不属于这里 |
[29:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:18] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[29:19] | You’re looking for Burkhardt. He’s looking for you. | 你在找伯克哈德 他也在找你 |
[29:25] | I assume you have the proper paperwork | 你们应该有 |
[29:26] | for transferring a prisoner? | 转移犯人的合法文件吧 |
[29:27] | – Probably not. – Don’t worry. | -可能没有 -别担心 |
[29:29] | We’re not gonna kill you. | 我们不会杀你 |
[29:31] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[29:38] | Guard? | 警卫 |
[29:57] | Hell of a deja vu. | 真是似曾相识 |
[29:59] | Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[30:00] | Well, I can’t pass up such an invitation. | 我怎么能拒绝这样的邀请 |
[30:03] | Just so you know, if I wind up missing or dead, | 你要知道 如果我最后失踪或死亡 |
[30:05] | you’re suspect number one. | 你是头号嫌疑人 |
[30:07] | You’re no good to me dead. | 你死对我没有好处 |
[30:08] | I tried to convince him otherwise, but– | 我试过反向说服他 但是 |
[30:10] | We have enough evidence to convince the grand jury | 我们有充分证据说服大陪审团 |
[30:12] | to put you on trial for her murder. | 因谋杀她而使你受审 |
[30:14] | I did not kill Rachel Wood. | 我没杀瑞秋·伍德 |
[30:16] | Your fingerprints were at the crime scene, | 犯罪现场有你的指纹 |
[30:17] | and you have no alibi for that night. | 而你那晚又没有不在场证明 |
[30:20] | He has an alibi. | 他有不在场证明 |
[30:22] | Me. | 我 |
[30:23] | I know where he was and what he was doing. | 我知道他在哪儿 在做什么 |
[30:31] | But if I testify that you were killing Bonaparte at the time, | 但如果我作证你当时正在杀波拿巴 |
[30:33] | that might complicate both of our lives even more. | 会使我俩的处境都更加复杂 |
[30:36] | But that’s not why we’re here. | 但那不是我们来这儿的原因 |
[30:38] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[30:39] | And how do you suggest we do that? | 你们打算怎么帮 |
[30:42] | You drop all of the charges against me. | 你撤销针对我的所有指控 |
[30:45] | And reinstate him into the department. | 并让他官复原职 |
[30:47] | And we give you an alibi | 我们给你一个 |
[30:48] | that’ll work for the night Rachel was killed. | 瑞秋被杀当晚的不在场证明 |
[30:51] | – You have an alibi in mind? – Adalind. | -你们想好人选了吗 -爱达玲 |
[30:55] | Little late for that. Already tried. | 说得有点晚了 我已经试过了 |
[30:56] | She turned me down. | 她拒绝了我 |
[30:58] | She didn’t turn me down. | 她没拒绝我 |
[31:02] | Well, she’ll have to testify. | 她必须要作证 |
[31:05] | She will. | 她会的 |
[31:07] | Look, even if she doesn’t, I don’t believe she will. | 听着 要是她不作证呢 我不相信她会 |
[31:10] | I’m not dropping the charges against you | 在被大陪审团宣判无罪之前 |
[31:12] | until I’m cleared by a grand jury. | 我不会撤销对你的指控 |
[31:13] | And Adalind won’t be testifying until we have a guarantee | 爱达玲在我们能保证你 |
[31:17] | that you will drop the charges against me. | 会撤销指控以前也不会作证 |
[31:19] | So how do we get around this little mutual distrust of ours? | 那我们要怎么解决彼此间的互不信任呢 |
[31:23] | A Trust Me Knot. | 一个”信任结” |
[31:27] | You really get around, don’t you? | 你可真有办法 |
[31:29] | Take his cuffs off. He’s gonna need his hands for this. | 打开他的手铐 他要用手拿着这个 |
[31:33] | You know how this works? | 你知道原理吗 |
[31:35] | Sort of. | 知道一点 |
[31:45] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[31:50] | This is a blood oath. | 这是血誓 |
[31:52] | Whoever breaks it first will die. | 先违背的人就会死 |
[31:55] | You, Nick Burkhardt, agree that I will testify | 你 尼克·伯克哈德 同意我会 |
[31:58] | at the grand jury on Sean Renard’s behalf. | 在大陪审团面前为肖恩·雷纳德作证 |
[32:00] | And you, Sean Renard, agree that once my testimony is given, | 而你 肖恩·雷纳德 同意一旦我作证 |
[32:04] | you will drop all charges against Nick Burkhardt | 就会撤销针对尼克·伯克哈德的一切指控 |
[32:07] | and reinstate him. | 并使他官复原职 |
[32:09] | – Agreed? – Agreed. | -同意吗 -同意 |
[32:12] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[32:16] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[32:43] | Si fides solvitur nodus interficit. | [拉丁语] |
[32:47] | If the trust is broken, | 如果信任被破坏 |
[32:49] | the knot will kill. | 此结就会杀人 |
[32:55] | Well, don’t want to be breaking that. | 可不想做打破誓言的人 |
[33:02] | Maybe you should just try it on the corner. | 也许你该先在边角处试试 |
[33:05] | In case something happens, we don’t destroy it. | 以防有什么反应 我们不至于毁掉它 |
[33:07] | Why don’t we try it on a different piece of cloth first? | 我们为什么不先拿块别的布试试 |
[33:09] | Yeah. Probably a good idea. | 没错 好主意 |
[33:20] | So far, so good. | 目前还好 |
[33:22] | Sorry that took me so long. | 抱歉我离开那么久 |
[33:24] | No problem. He was an angel. | 没关系 他可乖了 |
[33:26] | What did Renard want? | 雷纳德想要什么 |
[33:27] | – For me to be his alibi. – What did you tell him? | -让我为他做不在场证明 -你怎么说的 |
[33:30] | – That I wouldn’t do it. – I bet that went over well. | -我不会做的 -我猜事情结果还不错 |
[33:33] | Well, we sort of made a deal. | 我们算是做了笔交易 |
[33:35] | A deal with Renard? About what? | 和雷纳德做交易 什么交易 |
[33:38] | Nick. He’s on his way over. | 尼克 在来的路上 |
[33:41] | They’re still looking for him. | 他们还在找他 |
[33:43] | He knows. He’s taking the long way around. | 他知道的 会绕路过来 |
[33:45] | This looks really old. What are you trying to do? | 这看上去真古老 你们想做什么 |
[33:48] | It’s an ancient cloth that has some writing on it, | 这块古老的布上有文字 |
[33:50] | and we’re trying to read it. | 我们想解读它 |
[33:51] | Without destroying it. | 并且不毁掉它 |
[33:53] | We used a spectral imaging machine, | 我们用了光谱成像仪 |
[33:54] | but we can only make out a few letters. | 但只能辨认出几个字 |
[33:56] | Yeah, one of the words is “Miracle,” | 对 其中一个词是奇迹 |
[33:59] | and the other is, like, “Dangerous” or “Perilous.” | 其他词还有 比如 危险 冒险 |
[34:02] | What are you using? | 你们用的是什么 |
[34:03] | Well, since it’s so old, | 因为它太古老了 |
[34:04] | we were starting with a mix of phenolphthalein | 我们先用的是酚酞 |
[34:06] | and red cabbage water. | 和红球甘蓝水的混合物 |
[34:07] | If the ink is ammonium-based… | 如果墨水是铵基物 |
[34:08] | It’ll turn pink and become more legible. | 字会变成粉色 更好辨认 |
[34:10] | That’s the theory. | 理论上是这样 |
[34:20] | Maybe it’s not enough? | 也许还不够 |
[34:22] | Wait, something’s happening. | 等等 有变化了 |
[34:29] | Okay, clearly not ammonia-based. | 好吧 显然不是铵基物 |
[34:33] | Mommy, I thought we were going to go. | 妈妈 我以为我们要走了 |
[34:36] | We are. Just one second. | 是的 再等一下 |
[34:37] | Not that we wouldn’t be happy to have you a little longer. | 你们多留一会也没关系 |
[34:40] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[34:41] | I’m just trying to help Rosalee and Eve see something. | 我只是想帮罗莎莉还有伊芙看些东西 |
[34:44] | See something where? | 看哪里的东西 |
[34:46] | On this really old piece of cloth. | 在这块相当老的布上 |
[34:47] | It has some writing on it, | 上面写着一些东西 |
[34:49] | and we’re having a tough time seeing it. | 但我们看不到 |
[34:50] | – Can I try? – Oh, honey, it’s really old. | -我能试试吗 -宝贝 它太古老了 |
[34:52] | And we should get going. | 而且我们该走了 |
[34:58] | I can see it. | 我能看见 |
[35:03] | What can you see? | 你能看见什么 |
[35:06] | Lots of stuff. | 很多东西 |
[35:30] | Can you tell us what you see? | 你能告诉我们你看到什么了吗 |
[35:31] | Little pictures and some strange writing. | 小图片和一些奇怪的文字 |
[35:33] | – How many little pictures? – All over it. | -有多少图片 -到处都是 |
[35:36] | You can see more than just what’s here? | 除了这些你还能看到其它东西吗 |
[35:41] | – Nick. Are you okay? – Yeah. | -尼克 你没事吧 -没事 |
[35:43] | I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t being followed. | 我就是想确保没人跟着我 |
[35:46] | Nick, Diana can see something on the cloth. | 尼克 戴安娜能看见布上的东西 |
[35:48] | – What? – Strange drawings and pictures. | -什么东西 -奇怪的图案和图片 |
[35:52] | You’re the one my mom wanted me to talk to. | 你就是妈妈要我对话的那个人 |
[35:56] | Thank you for helping us. | 谢谢你帮我们 |
[35:58] | You’re Kelly’s daddy. | 你是凯利的爸爸 |
[36:00] | I am, and you’re his sister. | 是的 而你是他姐姐 |
[36:03] | I like him. | 我很喜欢他 |
[36:06] | He doesn’t talk much. | 他不怎么说话 |
[36:09] | Can you draw what you’re seeing? | 你能把看到的东西画下来吗 |
[36:11] | Sure. | 能 |
[36:15] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:18] | – It’s HW. – In Portland? | -是HW -在波特兰的吗 |
[36:21] | Not anymore. | 已经不在了 |
[36:25] | I’m here. | 是我 |
[36:27] | No, this isn’t a good time for me to… | 不 我现在不能… |
[36:31] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:35] | Yeah, I understand that. It’s just– | 我明白 只不过… |
[36:40] | Okay, okay. | 行 行 |
[36:45] | Nick, I’m leaving Portland in four hours. | 尼克 我四小时后就要离开波特兰了 |
[36:48] | – Where? – I’ll know when I get there. | -去哪 -到了那才知道 |
[36:50] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[36:52] | Didn’t say anything about you. | 没提到你 |
[36:53] | Just Grimms. They want you to come with me. | 只说了格林 他们希望你跟我一起走 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry, you guys, but you got to look at this. | 打扰一下 但你们得看看这个 |
[36:57] | It’s like some kind of weird symbol-filled | 像是某种奇怪的符号等式 |
[37:00] | equation-esque, kind of hieroglyphic-y, | 什么象形文字啊 |
[37:04] | astrological cornucopia of something | 占星学啊之类的 |
[37:07] | I’ve run out of words for. | 我已经词穷了 |
[37:09] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[37:11] | Me neither. | 我也没 |
[37:12] | Check it out on the computer. | 上网查查 |
[37:24] | Man. | 老兄 |
[37:27] | I just had a really awful thought. | 我刚有了一个很可怕的想法 |
[37:30] | What if our evidence against Renard is too strong | 如果我们指控雷纳德的证据太确凿了 |
[37:32] | and they take it to trial? | 他们要庭审怎么办 |
[37:33] | Then the deal is off, and Nick is screwed. | 那交易就完了 尼克也完了 |
[37:35] | You’re not helping. | 你可没安慰到人 |
[37:36] | There are no witnesses, | 没有目击者 |
[37:37] | and Adalind’s alibi should clear him. | 爱达玲的不在场证明应该能给他洗脱嫌疑 |
[37:39] | Okay, she’s believable, right? | 好吧 她很可信 对吧 |
[37:41] | Well, when you’re that pretty, people want to believe you. | 长得这么盘亮条顺 是人都愿意相信 |
[37:45] | Griffin. | 我是格里芬 |
[37:47] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[37:50] | You got to be kidding me. | 逗我呢吧 |
[37:53] | – What? – Yeah, yeah. | -怎么了 -好吧 |
[37:53] | We’ll be there. | 我们会过去的 |
[37:56] | They’re convening the grand jury for Renard in two hours. | 他们要在两小时后就雷纳德的案子召集大陪审团 |
[37:58] | Two hours? | 两小时 |
[38:00] | It takes three days to convene a grand jury. | 召集大陪审团通常要三天呢 |
[38:02] | But they’re making an exception for Renard, | 但他们要给雷纳德破例 |
[38:04] | considering he’s a police captain and a mayor-elect. | 考虑到他是警队队长 还参选了市长 |
[38:06] | Okay. We got to call Nick. | 好吧 我们得打给尼克 |
[38:12] | Whatever these symbols are, I don’t think they’re numerical. | 不管这些是什么符号 应该都不是数字 |
[38:14] | I can’t find them anywhere. | 我到处都查不到 |
[38:15] | Maybe we’re looking in the wrong place. | 也许我们查错了方向 |
[38:17] | I’ve looked at the Babylonians and the Egyptians, | 我在古巴比伦和古埃及文化里查了 |
[38:20] | and that’s as far back as arithmetic, | 他们拥有最早的算法记录 |
[38:21] | which is about 2,000 B.C., so… | 大概在公元前两千年… |
[38:23] | How do we know the right place to look | 我们从没见过这些东西 |
[38:24] | if we’ve never seen them before? | 又怎么知道上哪查呢 |
[38:26] | Except in hell. | 除非到地狱查去 |
[38:28] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:32] | I want you to come with me. | 你跟我一起走吧 |
[38:36] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我走不了 |
[38:37] | I know, but even if you get out of this, | 我知道 但就算这次让你脱了身 |
[38:38] | Renard’s still gonna be running the city. | 雷纳德还是会掌管着这座城市 |
[38:41] | It’ll be bad. | 那就糟了 |
[38:45] | Well, someone has to stay here and deal with it. | 总得有人留下来应对吧 |
[38:55] | You better be alive when I get back. | 我回来的时候你最好还活着 |
[39:03] | It’s Hank. | 是汉克 |
[39:06] | Hey, I thought we weren’t supposed to be using our cell phones. | 我们不是不能用自己的手机吗 |
[39:09] | We’ve got a bigger problem. | 有更棘手的问题了 |
[39:11] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克在哪 |
[39:14] | Hey, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[39:16] | They’re convening the grand jury now. | 他们正在召集大陪审团 |
[39:17] | We need Adalind at the courthouse. | 我们需要爱达玲出庭作证 |
[39:19] | What? This soon? | 什么 这么快吗 |
[39:20] | Because of who he is, they want to get it over fast. | 由于他的身份 他们想速战速决 |
[39:23] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好吧 我这就过去 |
[39:26] | All of a sudden, I’m nervous. | 我突然紧张起来了 |
[39:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, this court is now in session. | 女士们先生们 现在开庭 |
[39:37] | Please take your seats. | 请就坐 |
[39:46] | The grand jury in case number 75-6574 | 案件编号75-6574的大陪审团 |
[39:50] | is now convened. | 已经组成 |
[39:53] | Good afternoon, Ms. Hurtz. | 下午好 赫茨女士 |
[39:55] | Good afternoon, Judge Stancroft. | 下午好 斯坦克劳福特法官 |
[39:58] | Captain Renard, having thoroughly reviewed | 雷纳德队长 经过与地检 |
[40:00] | all the evidence with the district attorney… | 详细评估所有案件证据后 |
[40:05] | it is my opinion that the evidence clearly | 我认为这案子的证据显然不足 |
[40:08] | does not support this case going to trial. | 无法进入庭审 |
[40:12] | Is he serious? | 真的假的啊 |
[40:13] | He’s throwing the whole thing out. | 他否决了整件事 |
[40:15] | I thank the jury for your service | 感谢陪审团履行义务 |
[40:17] | and for convening on such short notice. | 在仓促通知下赶来 |
[40:19] | You are dismissed. The defendant is free to go. | 你们可以解散了 被告也可以离开 |
[40:29] | You remember that deal we had, right? | 你还记得我们之前的交易吧 |
[40:31] | Well, you never testified, | 你没上庭作证 |
[40:33] | so the deal is off. | 所以交易不作数 |
[40:37] | I’ll expect your resignations on my desk in the morning. | 明早我要看到桌上放着你们的辞职信 |
[40:48] | That couldn’t have gone better, I don’t think. | 我觉得这是最好的结局了 |
[40:51] | Just be a little more careful | 下次注意着点 |
[40:51] | where you leave your fingerprints next time. | 自己的指纹都留在哪了 |
[40:53] | I will, and as soon as I take office, | 我会的 我当上市长以后 |
[40:55] | I’m gonna clean house in Portland. | 会好好整顿一下波特兰的 |
[41:02] | I hope that includes the Grimm. | 希望这也包括格林 |
[41:03] | – And all his friends. – Oh, it will. | -以及他所有朋友 -当然 |
[41:07] | So the whole deal with Renard is off? | 跟雷纳德的交易就这么没了吗 |
[41:09] | Yeah, what about this whole Trust Me Knot thing? | 是啊 还有”信任结”呢 |
[41:11] | Wasn’t Renard supposed to choke on that | 雷纳德如果没有履行诺言 |
[41:12] | if he didn’t live up to his end of the deal? | 不该被那玩意儿勒死吗 |
[41:14] | No, because I had to testify first | 不会 因为我得先上庭作证 |
[41:16] | in order for Renard to release him. | 雷纳德才会放过他 |
[41:18] | And since she didn’t testify, the deal never happened. | 既然她没作证 整个交易就不存在了 |
[41:20] | So that son of a bitch walks, and Nick is still a fugitive. | 所以那混蛋无罪释放 而尼克却还是逃犯 |
[41:23] | We were set up. It was all a show. | 我们被套路了 这不过就是一出戏 |
[41:24] | – And we resign tomorrow. – What about us? | -我们明天还要辞职 -我们怎么办 |
[41:27] | You’re gonna have to move back in with him. | 你得重新跟他一起住 |
[41:29] | – What? No, I hate him. – He’s coming after me. | -什么 不行 我讨厌他 -他要对付我 |
[41:33] | And if you don’t go back, he’s gonna be coming after both of us. | 如果你不回去 他就会对付咱俩 |
[41:37] | Bastard got everything he wanted. | 这混蛋真是求仁得仁啊 |
[42:05] | – What do you need, sir? – I want Burkhardt found. | -有什么需要 先生 -找到伯克哈德 |
[42:08] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |