时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t think you should be carrying the stick around all the time. | 我觉得你不该一直随身带着这根木棍 |
[00:04] | Look what happened when those guys tried to | 看看那些人想从你身上 |
[00:05] | take the stick away from you– | 把木棍拿走时发生的事 |
[00:07] | it acted defensively. | 它有保护性 |
[00:08] | – What are you doing? – It should be with me. | -你要干什么 -木棍应该放在我身上 |
[00:10] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我认为这样不好 |
[00:13] | I can see it–little pictures and some strange writing. | 我能看见 小图片和一些奇怪的文字 |
[00:16] | Can you draw what you’re seeing? | 你能把看到的东西画下来吗 |
[00:17] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[00:19] | Me neither. | 我也没 |
[00:20] | He’s coming after me. | 他要对付我 |
[00:21] | And if you don’t go back, he’s gonna be coming after both of us. | 如果你不回去 他就会对付咱俩 |
[00:23] | Bastard got everything he wanted. | 这混蛋真是求仁得仁啊 |
[00:26] | I want Burkhardt found. | 找到伯克哈德 |
[00:35] | ——米哈伊尔·塞巴斯蒂安 《两千年以来》 | |
[01:22] | We should’ve killed Renard when we had the chance. | 当初有机会时 我们应该杀了雷纳德的 |
[01:24] | We never had the chance. | 我们一直都没找到机会 |
[01:25] | Hey, guys. Cops were just here. | 伙计们 刚刚有警察来了 |
[01:28] | Well, did they leave? | 他们走了吗 |
[01:29] | Not before they checked out the shop, like, fully. | 他们把店子彻底检查了一遍才走的 |
[01:32] | What if they come back and break in? | 假如他们又回来并且闯进来了怎么办 |
[01:33] | Nick, you need to get out of here. | 尼克 你得离开这里 |
[01:35] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[01:35] | What’s to stop Renard from coming after all of us? | 有什么能阻止雷纳德对付我们所有人 |
[01:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:38] | Renard will assume we know where you are. | 雷纳德会认为我们知道你身在何处 |
[01:40] | Well, then I guess it’s good we’re out of there. | 幸好我们离开了那里 |
[01:42] | What do you mean “out of there”? | 什么叫”离开了那里” |
[01:43] | Renard wants our resignations first thing in the morning. | 雷纳德希望我们一早就去辞职 |
[01:45] | – He’s cleaning house. – Let’s go. | -他在排除异己呢 -我们走吧 |
[01:48] | Leave Diana’s drawing– | 把戴安娜画的图留下来 |
[01:49] | we’ll keep trying to figure it out. | 我们会继续尝试破解它 |
[01:52] | We should’ve killed Renard when we didn’t have the chance. | 即便没有机会我们也应该杀了雷纳德的 |
[01:58] | Do not take this ring off, | 别把戒指摘下来 |
[02:00] | because it would be extremely painful… | 因为会很痛苦… |
[02:03] | for your children. | 对于你的孩子们而言 |
[02:07] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[02:08] | Not very good. | 不怎么样 |
[02:10] | That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[02:12] | If anything happens to Nick– | 假如尼克有个三长两短… |
[02:13] | Yes, I’ve heard it all before. | 行了 你说过了 |
[02:16] | I really think you should be more worried about what happens to you. | 我真心觉得你应该多担心一下你自己 |
[02:19] | How are we supposed to make this work? | 我们到底要怎样才行 |
[02:21] | I’m not concerned about “we” making this work. | 我不关心”我们”要怎样 |
[02:22] | It’s your problem. | 这是你要操心的 |
[02:25] | Like it or not… | 不管你愿不愿意… |
[02:27] | you are stuck with me. | 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[02:30] | And you better get with the program before I take office. | 在我上任之前你最好能依计划行事 |
[02:35] | I expect a lot of support from the first lady of this city. | 我希望得到市长夫人的大力支持 |
[03:05] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[03:11] | – What is it? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[03:13] | That didn’t look like nothing to me. | 我看着可不像是”没什么” |
[03:15] | You felt something. | 你感觉到了什么 |
[03:18] | I… | 我… |
[03:19] | didn’t want to put it back. | 不想把它放回去 |
[03:21] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[03:25] | It felt like I needed it. | 感觉就像是我需要它 |
[03:27] | Do you? | 那你需要吗 |
[03:29] | Well, it saved my life. | 它救过我的命 |
[03:31] | And mine. | 也救过我的 |
[03:34] | You love Adalind. | 你爱爱达玲 |
[03:39] | Why are you asking? | 为什么问这个 |
[03:41] | I’m not. | 我不是问 |
[03:42] | I can feel that. | 我能感觉得到 |
[03:54] | Got my resignation done. You? | 我写好辞呈了 你呢 |
[03:56] | Just printing it out. | 正在打印 |
[03:58] | What happened to Nick’s stuff? | 尼克的东西怎么了 |
[04:00] | I.A. confiscated everything this morning. | 内务部的今早来把所有东西都没收了 |
[04:03] | What the hell do they think they’re gonna find? | 他们是觉得自己能找到什么啊 |
[04:04] | They are wiping the slate clean. | 他们是要把这一切都清理得干干净净 |
[04:12] | I want you both out by the end of the day. | 我要你们在今天下班前走人 |
[04:14] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[04:16] | Here’s my resignation. | 我的辞呈 |
[04:21] | – And yours. – Actually, it is a problem. | -你的呢 -实际上 有问题 |
[04:23] | – Wu… – This is not right. | -吴… -这样是不对的 |
[04:26] | I really don’t care what you think, Sergeant. | 我真不在乎你是怎么想的 小队长 |
[04:28] | I want your resignation, and I want you off the premises. | 给我你的辞呈 然后滚出这里 |
[04:30] | Or if you’d like, we can escort you out. | 或者如果你想 我们可以送你出去 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:45] | Now get out. | 滚吧 |
[04:49] | – This is not right. – Wu, back it down. | -这样是不对的 -吴 别激动 |
[04:51] | You’re starting to– Wu, pull yourself together. | 你开始…吴 冷静点 |
[04:53] | This is not the place you want to do this. | 这里不合适 |
[04:56] | Wu, stop. | 吴 停下来 |
[05:03] | Do you hear me? | 听见我说的了吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:19] | Now grab your stuff, and let’s get the hell out of here. | 拿上你的东西 我们走 |
[05:28] | These are the symbols I saw on the dead guy’s face in hell, | 这些是我在地狱里 或者说是他把我带去的地方 |
[05:32] | or wherever it was he took me. | 在那个死人脸上看见的图案 |
[05:34] | And everything else is what Diana saw. | 剩下的就是戴安娜看见的 |
[05:36] | Did the Crusaders make these marks on the cloth, | 这些符号是十字军们留在布上的呢 |
[05:38] | or was it already there when they got to it? | 还是他们拿到布时 上面已经有这些符号了 |
[05:40] | Well, I don’t know if the cloth was | 我不知道他们找到木棍时 |
[05:42] | with the stick when they found it, | 布和木棍是不是一起的 |
[05:43] | but none of this was visible with spectral imaging. | 但这些符号都不是肉眼可见的 |
[05:46] | How could Diana see it? | 戴安娜是怎么看见的 |
[05:51] | Do you remember what your mother said to us about Diana? | 你记得你妈妈是怎么和我们说戴安娜的吗 |
[05:54] | This child has an extraordinary destiny. | 这个孩子命运不凡 |
[05:57] | In the wrong hands, it could do great evil, | 落入坏人手里 就会造成巨大的灾难 |
[05:59] | but in the right hands, it could do great good. | 但在好人手里 就会造福一方 |
[06:02] | So we’re talking, like, | 所以这是个… |
[06:03] | “changing the course of history” kind of a person. | “改变历史轨迹”的那种人 |
[06:07] | Diana’s power is far greater than anything Renard has. | 戴安娜的力量比雷纳德强多了 |
[06:15] | – Do you hear something? – Someone’s coming. | -你听见什么动静了吗 -有人来了 |
[06:18] | More than one. | 不止一个 |
[06:25] | Hey, Nick, it’s me and Wu. | 尼克 是我和吴 |
[06:27] | We got some sandwiches, water, | 我们弄了些三明治 水 |
[06:30] | and some other stuff that’ll last a long time. | 以及其它一些能放很久的东西 |
[06:32] | You guys hand in your resignations? | 你们交了辞呈了吗 |
[06:34] | – We did. – We are officially unemployed. | -交了 -我们正式失业了 |
[06:37] | I bet Renard was pretty broken up to see you guys go. | 我赌雷纳德看见你俩走了一定很伤心 |
[06:39] | Oh, yeah. | 那必须的 |
[06:41] | We’re a threat to him. | 我们对他而言是个威胁 |
[06:42] | Well, we better figure out how we’re gonna deal with this, | 我们最好能想个办法应付这个局面 |
[06:43] | because I do not plan on living down here with you guys. | 因为我可不想和你们一起住在这下面 |
[06:46] | As long as Renard is captain, he’ll only have the precinct. | 只要雷纳德还只是局长 他就只能调动警局 |
[06:49] | But when he becomes mayor… | 但等他当了市长… |
[06:50] | He’ll have all of Portland. | 他就能控制整个波特兰市了 |
[06:51] | Well, there’s got to be a way to stop him | 在他当上市长之前 一定有什么办法 |
[06:52] | before he becomes mayor. | 能阻止他的 |
[06:53] | Yeah, we’ll just convince him | 可不是嘛 我们只需要说服他说 |
[06:54] | the best thing to do is resign. | 辞职是最佳选择 |
[06:56] | Oh, that shouldn’t be very hard. | 那应该不难办到 |
[06:57] | He’s a reasonable dickwad. | 他是个讲道理的混蛋 |
[06:58] | What if we don’t have to convince him? | 假如我们不需要去说服他呢 |
[07:00] | I don’t think he’ll do it if we just ask politely. | 我觉得我们好声好气请求他是没用的 |
[07:02] | Or we don’t ask. We do it. | 我们不用求他 我们直接做 |
[07:05] | The same way Eve got all the information from Rachel. | 用伊芙从瑞秋那里套消息那招 |
[07:08] | Well, Eve slept with Rachel. | 伊芙和瑞秋上床了 |
[07:09] | I was Renard at the time. | 我当时是雷纳德 |
[07:11] | Yeah, but who are you gonna be this time? | 是的 但这次你要变成谁 |
[07:13] | Rachel’s dead, and we can’t have two Renards out there. | 瑞秋死了 而且也不能出现两个雷纳德 |
[07:15] | – Why not? – Nick, really? | -为什么不能 -尼克 你确定吗 |
[07:17] | One Renard out there is more than enough. | 一个雷纳德已经够我们受的了 |
[07:19] | Well, not if one of them is one of us. | 但只要其中一个是我们的人就行 |
[07:23] | – Do you still have the hat? – Yeah, I have it. | -那个帽子还在你那儿吗 -对 在 |
[07:25] | But I don’t know if I can go through that again. | 但我不确定我还能再来一次了 |
[07:27] | No, not you. Me. | 不 不用你 我来 |
[07:30] | You want me to turn you into Renard? | 你想让我帮你变成雷纳德 |
[07:32] | How else are we gonna get him to agree to what we want? | 还有别的方法可以让他如我们所愿吗 |
[07:35] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 虽然完全听不懂你们在说什么 |
[07:39] | But I think I like it. | 但我喜欢 |
[08:00] | Jeremiah. | 耶利米 |
[08:02] | Well, this is a surprise. | 想不到你会来 |
[08:03] | – We need to talk. – Yeah, of course, come on in. | -我们需要谈谈 -可以啊 请进 |
[08:08] | Something about the campaign? | 是竞选的事情吗 |
[08:09] | No, I don’t want to talk about the campaign. | 不 我不想谈竞选 |
[08:11] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[08:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | – What’s the problem? – Rachel Wood. | -什么事 -瑞秋·伍德 |
[08:21] | You were arrested for her murder. | 你曾因涉嫌杀她被逮捕 |
[08:25] | Now, look, I had nothing to do with her death. | 听着 她的死和我无关 |
[08:27] | As you may have heard, | 你可能也听到消息了 |
[08:28] | the charges were completely dropped. | 指控已经全部撤销了 |
[08:30] | You were having an affair with her. | 你和她有一腿 |
[08:33] | That is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[08:34] | It certainly is my business! | 这当然关我的事 |
[08:36] | We were friends. I worked with her. | 我们是朋友 我和她共事 |
[08:37] | We helped to get you elected. | 我们帮助你参加竞选 |
[08:39] | What’s this about? | 你到底想说什么 |
[08:41] | – I was there that night. – Were you? | -那晚我在那里 -是吗 |
[08:43] | I saw you go into her apartment. | 我看见你走进她的公寓 |
[08:46] | When I went in after you left, | 你走后 我再进去 |
[08:47] | she was dead. | 她就死了 |
[08:50] | I found her body. | 我发现了她的尸体 |
[08:52] | Look, I didn’t kill Rachel. | 听着 我没有杀瑞秋 |
[08:53] | I loved her, and you killed her! | 我爱她 而你却杀了她 |
[08:58] | – What do you want? – Justice. | -你想要什么 -正义 |
[09:01] | And how do you expect to get that? | 你打算怎么得到正义 |
[09:03] | Why don’t you think about how much it’ll cost | 你倒不如考虑一下花多少钱 |
[09:05] | to keep my mouth shut? | 来封我的口 |
[09:09] | You got 24 hours. | 给你24小时考虑 |
[09:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:29] | It’s me. Can you talk? | 是我 方便说话吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah, I’m just at the park with the kids. | 方便 我和孩子们在公园呢 |
[09:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah. Are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[09:36] | There may be a way to stop Renard from becoming mayor. | 有一个方法也许能阻止雷纳德当市长 |
[09:39] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做 |
[09:40] | The Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester. | 双生咒 |
[09:42] | I can’t do that. I’m with the kids. | 我做不到 我和孩子们在一起 |
[09:44] | No, um… | 不用你 |
[09:46] | Eve is gonna do it for me. | 伊芙会帮我 |
[09:49] | Um, so you’re gonna need some of his hair. | 所以你需要一些他的头发 |
[09:53] | When do you need it? | 什么时候要 |
[09:53] | As soon as possible. | 尽快 |
[09:55] | Where’s Renard now? | 雷纳德现在在哪儿 |
[09:56] | At the precinct, I think. | 估计在警局吧 |
[09:57] | Okay, go home. | 好 现在回家 |
[09:59] | I’ll send Monroe to you. | 我让门罗去找你 |
[10:00] | He’ll call before he comes up, | 他上来之前会给你打电话 |
[10:01] | but you have to be very careful. | 你一定要小心 |
[10:03] | Renard can’t know you had anything to do with this. | 别让雷纳德知道你参与这事 |
[10:06] | Nick, this better work. | 尼克 这招最好管用 |
[10:08] | I can’t spend another night at that house. | 那个房子 我一晚都待不下去 |
[10:10] | Hopefully you won’t have to. | 希望如此 |
[10:15] | We’re good. | 没问题了 |
[10:16] | As you know, the new captain of this precinct | 你知道的 |
[10:18] | will be reporting directly to the mayor’s office. | 新局长是直接对市长办公室汇报工作的 |
[10:20] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:21] | It would be an honor to succeed you, sir. | 长官 能接任您的位置是我的荣幸 |
[10:23] | Yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[10:25] | Before I announce my decision, | 在我公布决定之前 |
[10:27] | you’re gonna have to prove your loyalty. | 你得证明你的忠诚 |
[10:30] | And not just to the mayor’s office… | 不止是对市长办公室 |
[10:33] | but to me. | 更是对我 |
[10:37] | I’m ready anytime | 随时准备着 |
[10:39] | sir. | 长官 |
[10:40] | – You got everything you need? – Except for the hair. | -都准备好了吗 -除了头发 |
[10:43] | Are you sure you should be handling all this stuff, | 你确定要在你怀孕的时候 |
[10:44] | I mean, now that you’re pregnant? | 做这些事吗 |
[10:46] | I think it should be fine, | 只要我不去吸帽子 |
[10:47] | as long as I don’t breathe through the hat. | 那就没事 |
[10:50] | And seriously, is this even a good idea in the first place? | 说真的 这是个好主意吗 |
[10:52] | I mean, the last time we did this, | 毕竟 上次我们用双生咒 |
[10:53] | Juliette turned into a pretty wicked Hexenbiest. | 朱丽叶变成一个邪恶的女巫了 |
[10:57] | I mean, not that it was her fault, by the way. | 虽然 这也不是她的错 |
[10:59] | Adalind should be home by now. You should go. | 爱达玲该到家了 你可以出发了 |
[11:01] | Okay, how much hair do you need? | 好 你们需要多少头发 |
[11:04] | Adalind will know, but get back here as soon as you can. | 爱达玲知道的 但尽快回来 |
[11:06] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[11:08] | I’m out. | 我出发了 |
[11:26] | – What are you doing here? – I have what you asked for. | -你来干什么 -我有你要的东西 |
[11:30] | How much? | 带了多少 |
[11:32] | If you want it, open the door. | 想要的话 先开门 |
[11:40] | I guess you don’t trust me. | 看来你并不相信我 |
[11:45] | Show me the money. | 给我看看钱 |
[11:53] | Now, how do I know you’ll stop threatening me? | 我怎么知道你不会继续要挟我 |
[11:55] | You killed the woman I love. | 你杀了我爱的女人 |
[11:57] | You don’t deserve an answer to that question. | 你没资格问这个问题 |
[11:58] | I did not kill Rachel. | 我没有杀瑞秋 |
[12:01] | If you were innocent, then you wouldn’t have paid. | 如果你是无辜的 就不会给我钱 |
[12:04] | Oh, I’m not paying. | 我并不打算给 |
[12:08] | You are. | 是你 |
[12:34] | Sorry about the blood, sir. | 抱歉血溅到你身上了 长官 |
[12:38] | It’ll wash out. | 可以洗掉 |
[12:41] | Congratulations on your promotion… | 恭喜你升职 |
[12:43] | Captain. | 局长 |
[12:47] | And when you’re done cleaning up, | 你处理完这边 |
[12:49] | come meet me back at the precinct. | 就来警局见我 |
[12:51] | Thank you for the opportunity, sir. | 长官 谢谢你给我机会 |
[13:12] | Monroe? Where are you? | 门罗 你在哪儿 |
[13:13] | I’m across the street. Are you alone? | 我在街对面 就你自己吗 |
[13:14] | It’s just me and the kids, but they’re asleep. | 只有我和孩子们 孩子们都睡了 |
[13:16] | Front door’s open. I’m upstairs, first door on the right. | 前门开着 我在楼上 右边第一间 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 搞定 |
[13:30] | Adalind, do you have the hair? | 爱达玲 拿到头发了吗 |
[13:31] | – Oh. Yeah. – Okay. | -拿到了 -好的 |
[13:33] | – You sure this is enough? – It’s all I could get. | -你确定这些够了吗 -我只能拿到这么多 |
[13:34] | – Okay. – Where are you going? | -好吧 -你去哪儿 |
[13:35] | – The spice shop. – Clothes! | -香料店 -衣服 |
[13:38] | So what’s Eve gonna do? | 伊芙打算怎么做 |
[13:39] | What do you mean “What’s Eve gonna do”? | 什么伊芙打算怎么做 |
[13:40] | She’s gonna make the potion. | 她负责制药 |
[13:41] | I mean after she makes the potion, | 我是说制药之后呢 |
[13:42] | when she turns into the Captain. | 她变成队长之后 |
[13:43] | She’s not turning into the Captain, Nick is. | 不是她 是尼克变成队长 |
[13:46] | – Nick is? – It’ll be more believable– | -尼克 -这样更像 |
[13:48] | You know, Nick being a cop and everything. | 毕竟尼克是警察 了解情况 |
[13:49] | – Come on, I got to get going. – Okay. | -快点 我要走了 -好的 |
[13:50] | Oh, wait, wait! Shoes and tie. | 等一下 鞋子和领带 |
[13:52] | – Right. – Ties are in the back. | -没错 -领带在后面 |
[13:53] | Okay. Oh, blue or red? | 好 蓝色还是红色 |
[13:56] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么 -我也说不好 |
[13:57] | Blue might be the smarter choice, you know, | 可能选蓝色的更好些 |
[13:58] | but I got to say, a lot of people like red. | 但我得说 很多人喜欢红色 |
[14:00] | It’s the power color, but Nick’s not really a tie type of guy, | 显得更有威严 但尼克也不是个喜欢打领带的人 |
[14:02] | but then again, it’s not actually gonna be Nick– | 不过话说回来 那其实也不是尼克 |
[14:03] | – Oh, my God, just pick one! – Right, right. | -我的天 随便选一个就行了 -对 对 |
[14:05] | – I’ll take ’em both. – Okay, hurry. | -我两条都带上吧 -好 赶紧 |
[14:07] | Oh, don’t forget to keep Renard home tonight. | 别忘了今晚把雷纳德留在家里 |
[14:10] | For how long? | 要留多久 |
[14:11] | Nick just said he wants you to make sure | 尼克只是说他希望你让雷纳德 |
[14:12] | – Renard sees the 7:00 news. – Why? | -看到7点的新闻 -为什么 |
[14:14] | There’s gonna be some kind of announcement. | 会发表什么声明 |
[14:16] | Okay, just go. | 好了 走吧 |
[14:20] | Somebody’s here. Who’s here? | 有人来了 是谁 |
[14:24] | Crap! It’s Sean. | 糟了 是肖恩 |
[14:25] | – How do I get out of here? – You don’t. | -那我要怎么离开 -别离开 |
[14:29] | – In the closet. – What? | -藏到衣橱里 -什么 |
[14:30] | Just go! | 快去 |
[14:33] | Oh, my God, are you serious? | 我的天 你认真的吗 |
[14:35] | I don’t like this idea one bit. | 我非常不喜欢这个主意 |
[14:44] | Why are you home? | 你怎么回来了 |
[14:46] | – I need a shirt. – Is that blood? | -我得换件衬衫 -那是血吗 |
[14:48] | – It’s not important. – Are you hurt? | -不重要 -你受伤了吗 |
[14:50] | – No. – What happened? | -没有 -发生什么事了 |
[14:52] | Well, someone thought I killed Rachel. | 有人认为我杀了瑞秋 |
[14:54] | Thought it’d be worth a lot of money not to say anything. | 以为这事能值很多钱 |
[14:56] | So that’s not your blood. | 所以那不是你的血 |
[15:00] | Blackmail is a risky business. | 敲诈有风险 |
[15:02] | Here, give it to me. I’ll get you a new shirt. | 给我吧 我去给你拿件新衬衫 |
[15:04] | No, I got it. | 不用 我自己来 |
[15:05] | I think there’s some blood in your hair, too. | 你头发里好像也有点血 |
[15:08] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 |
[15:10] | Why don’t you just go take a shower? | 要不你去洗个澡吧 |
[15:11] | You don’t want Diana to see blood in your hair… | 你也不想让戴安娜看到你头发里有血吧 |
[15:14] | or anyone else either. | 也不想让其他人看到吧 |
[15:19] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[15:23] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我态度这么好 |
[15:25] | Just trying to get with the program. | 只是尽量按计划行事 |
[15:44] | Go! Now! | 快走 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[16:01] | It’s almost ready. We need Renard’s hair. | 就快好了 我们需要雷纳德的头发 |
[16:02] | – Where’s Monroe? – I’ll call him. | -门罗呢 -我打给他 |
[16:08] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[16:09] | Monroe’s not back yet with the hair. | 门罗还没带着头发回来 |
[16:10] | I’m calling him now. | 我现在打给他 |
[16:14] | That better be you calling. | 打电话给我的最好是你 |
[16:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:17] | Renard came home while I was there. | 我还在的时候雷纳德突然回来了 |
[16:20] | Did he see you? | 他看到你了吗 |
[16:20] | No. Adalind hid me in the closet. | 没 爱达玲把我藏到衣橱里了 |
[16:22] | Man, I got to tell you, she saved my ass. | 她真是救了我一命 |
[16:24] | What was he doing home in the middle of the day? | 他大白天的回去干嘛 |
[16:25] | He needed to come home to change his shirt | 他得回家换衬衫 |
[16:26] | ’cause there was blood on it. | 因为上面沾了血 |
[16:27] | Something about a guy blackmailing him | 说什么有人因为瑞秋被杀的事 |
[16:29] | because Rachel was killed. | 来敲诈他 |
[16:30] | I think if we think about it, | 如果我们好好想想 |
[16:31] | we can figure out how the blood got there. | 就知道血是怎么来的了 |
[16:34] | – Did you get the hair? – Yeah, right here. | -你拿到头发了吗 -拿到了 就在这里 |
[16:37] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:40] | Anything I should know? | 有什么我该知道的吗 |
[16:42] | Just breathe deeply three times. | 深呼吸三次 |
[16:52] | – Wait, wait! – What? | -等等 等等 -怎么了 |
[16:54] | I’m just thinking, has this ever been done | 我只是在想 之前有格林 |
[16:56] | on a Grimm before? | 做过这种事吗 |
[16:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:00] | Well, we should look at the books just to be safe. | 安全起见 我们应该查查书籍 |
[17:01] | No, there’s no time. | 不行 没时间了 |
[17:05] | – Wait! – What now? | -等等 -又怎么了 |
[17:07] | Your clothes, you should probably take them off. | 你最好把衣服脱了 |
[17:11] | Renard is bigger than you. | 雷纳德比你壮 |
[17:12] | The clothes that you’re wearing are gonna be a little bit tight. | 你现在穿的衣服可能会太紧 |
[17:54] | Do you feel anything? | 你有感觉到什么吗 |
[17:57] | Not really. | 没有 |
[18:00] | Uh, shouldn’t this be happening right now? | 不是应该马上就有感觉的吗 |
[18:01] | Maybe it doesn’t work on a Grimm? | 可能对格林没用 |
[18:03] | Maybe we mixed it wrong. | 可能我们材料混合错了 |
[18:05] | I’ll look at the books. | 我去查查书 |
[18:27] | Should it be happening like this? | 起作用是这样的吗 |
[18:29] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[18:54] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:07] | – I don’t think that’s right. – What’s not right? | -应该不是这样吧 -不是哪样 |
[19:10] | You should take a look. | 你自己看看 |
[19:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:18] | – I’m woged? – You cannot go out like that. | -我转化了 -你不能这样出去 |
[19:20] | – How do I get rid of this? – You have to relax. | -要怎么变回来 -你得放松 |
[19:23] | Relax? You just turned me into a Zauberbiest! | 放松 你把我变成了男巫 |
[19:25] | You can’t get out of it until you calm down. | 你得先放松 才能变回来 |
[19:27] | You need to take some deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[19:28] | Nick, Nick, Nick, listen to me! | 尼克 尼克 听我说 |
[19:31] | You can control this. | 你可以控制的 |
[19:32] | You just have to, like, let yourself go emotionally, right? | 你得先尽情释放自己 |
[19:34] | And then just, like, Zen yourself out. | 然后用意念超脱 |
[19:36] | Okay, that’s not– no, not helping. | 好了 说这些都没用 |
[19:37] | All right, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[19:40] | We’re gonna let it go, okay? | 我们会让它消失的 |
[19:43] | Breathe… | 深呼吸 |
[19:44] | and breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[19:48] | – Yeah. – There you go. | -好了 -成功了 |
[19:51] | Yes. | 好了 |
[19:53] | Oh, wow, that fel– that felt so weird. | 那种感觉太奇怪了 |
[19:57] | I got to say, I’ve never been this happy to see Renard. | 我得承认 我从没想过看到雷纳德会这么高兴 |
[20:00] | It’s 6:30. | 现在六点半 |
[20:01] | You don’t have much time. You need to get dressed. | 没多少时间了 你得去换衣服 |
[20:03] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[20:05] | Several large newspapers across the nation | 全国各地多家大型报社 |
[20:07] | have announced layoffs this week | 均宣布本周将对平面印刷部门 |
[20:08] | from their print media divisions. | 进行裁员 |
[20:10] | The papers all report dwindling sales numbers… | 报社方面表示 减少销售量… |
[20:13] | Now that you’re here, why don’t you just stay home? | 你都在这里了 为什么不待在家里 |
[20:16] | Got to get back to the office. | 我得回办公室 |
[20:18] | Why? We can make dinner. | 为什么 我们可以一起做晚餐 |
[20:20] | Can’t. | 没办法 |
[20:22] | S-Sean, if you want this to work out, | 肖恩 如果你想这事成的话 |
[20:23] | we’re gonna have to be spending more time together. | 我们得多花点时间在一起 |
[20:25] | I understand, just not tonight. | 我知道 但今晚不行 |
[20:27] | Well, there are things we need to talk about. | 我们有很多事要谈 |
[20:29] | – Like what? – Well, your daughter, for one. | -什么事 -比如说你女儿 |
[20:31] | Diana? Why, did she kill somebody else? | 戴安娜 怎么了 她又杀人了吗 |
[20:32] | No, Sean, she hasn’t killed anyone else, | 没有 肖恩 她没杀人 |
[20:34] | but she has other issues. | 但有其他问题 |
[20:35] | Can we just talk about this later, please? | 我们能不能晚点再谈这件事 |
[20:37] | You want to put off talking about your own daughter? | 你连自己女儿都不想谈吗 |
[20:39] | I mean, what kind of father are you? | 你这算什么父亲 |
[20:40] | Okay, all right, what? | 好吧 什么事 |
[20:43] | Well, her education, for one. | 比如说 她的教育 |
[20:46] | Her education? | 她的教育 |
[20:48] | What about it? I mean, she’s gonna go to school. | 这怎么了 她会去上学 |
[20:50] | Of course she’s going to go to school, but where? | 她当然要去上学 但去哪里上 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. Just pick a place. | 不知道 随便选一个吧 |
[20:54] | It’s Diana. It’s not that easy. | 这可是戴安娜 没那么简单 |
[20:56] | What if she gets into a fight with a kid on the playground, | 如果她在操场上跟别的小朋友打起来了 |
[20:58] | or what if one of her teachers gives her a time-out? | 或者她的一个老师罚她休学 |
[21:01] | I mean, that might be a forever time-out for the teacher. | 那老师也许就真的要”停工”了 |
[21:03] | Well, we’ll just have to explain to her | 我们只要和她解释 |
[21:04] | that there are certain boundaries, all right? | 有些特定的界限是不能逾越的 |
[21:06] | We’ll work it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[21:07] | No, I mean, she– she can’t go to public school. | 别走 我是说她不能去上公立学校 |
[21:09] | She can’t go to private school. | 不能去上私立学校 |
[21:10] | We certainly can’t homeschool her. | 我们肯定也不能让她在家自学 |
[21:11] | – I would go insane. – Can we deal with this later? | -那样我会疯掉的 -能晚点再谈这事吗 |
[21:13] | But if she doesn’t go to school, she’ll have no friends. | 但如果她不去上学 她就没有朋友 |
[21:15] | I mean, she’ll have no sleepovers, no playdates. | 没办法在朋友家过夜 没有玩伴 |
[21:17] | She’ll have zero social skills. How are we gonna deal with this? | 就完全没有社交技能 我们到时要怎么办 |
[21:19] | Okay, all right, I get it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[21:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:24] | I guess I can be a little late. | 我晚点到应该没关系 |
[21:26] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[21:29] | Well, a lot of stuff. | 有很多 |
[21:37] | You look exactly like him. | 你简直和他一模一样 |
[21:39] | Yeah, exactly. | 是啊 一模一样 |
[21:40] | I mean, every hair is perfect. | 每根头发都像得十足 |
[21:44] | It’s a little weird being this tall. | 个子这么高感觉有点怪 |
[21:51] | – Something wrong? – The way you move. | -哪里不对劲吗 -你走路的样子 |
[21:54] | – What do you mean? – It’s a little off. | -什么意思 -有点不在状态 |
[21:56] | Off? Off how? | 怎么个不在状态法 |
[21:57] | It’s, uh… | 有点 |
[21:59] | not quite Renard enough. | 不够像雷纳德 |
[22:01] | Yeah, yeah, you need to be a little more… | 你要表现得更加 |
[22:04] | Renard-y. | 雷纳德一点 |
[22:07] | More full of yourself. | 再自负一点 |
[22:10] | A lot more. | 还要再多点 |
[22:14] | Oh, exactly. | 这样就对了 |
[22:15] | Like you were just elected Mayor of Portland. | 就像你刚当选了波特兰市长 |
[22:18] | And you think you deserve it. | 你认为这是你应得的 |
[22:22] | And you want Nick Burkhardt dead. | 而且你要尼克·伯克哈德死 |
[22:25] | – That’s it. – That’s perfect. | -就是这样 -非常好 |
[22:26] | – There you go. – Monroe. | -这就对了 -门罗 |
[22:28] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[22:29] | Hank, back here. | 汉克 我们在里屋 |
[22:33] | I told you to give me your resignation. | 我叫你把辞职信交给我 |
[22:34] | I gave you my damn resignation! | 我他妈不是给你了 |
[22:40] | Pretty good, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[22:43] | – Nick? – Yeah. | -尼克吗 -是我 |
[22:44] | – Sorry. – No– no, no. | -抱歉 -不不 |
[22:45] | No, that’s all– | 不 那 |
[22:48] | That had to hurt. | 肯定很疼 |
[22:49] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:53] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[22:55] | It’s time for “Live at 7.” | 现在开始《七点直播》 |
[22:57] | All right, look, | 听着 |
[22:58] | maybe I haven’t given Diana’s education | 也许在戴安娜教育的事上 |
[23:01] | a lot of thought, all right? | 我没好好考虑过 |
[23:02] | But considering everything that’s been going on recently? | 但是鉴于最近发生的一切 |
[23:05] | I mean, look… | 我是说 |
[23:06] | look, her education is just as important to me | 她的教育对你和我来说都很重要 |
[23:09] | as it is to you, but right now I have to go. | 但是现在我必须要走了 |
[23:13] | You don’t know how happy that makes me to hear you say that. | 你不知道听到你说这话 我有多高兴 |
[23:16] | Adalind, please, I have to go. | 爱达玲 拜托 我必须要走了 |
[23:18] | I know you have to go, | 我知道你必须要走了 |
[23:20] | and that is why | 所以 |
[23:22] | it is so amazing that you’ve stayed here | 你留下来讨论我们女儿的问题 |
[23:24] | to talk about our daughter. | 实在是太好了 |
[23:27] | – You are an amazing father. – Okay, yeah, I just– | -你就是个好爸爸 -好了 我 |
[23:31] | Citizens of Portland… | 波特兰的市民们 |
[23:34] | it is with great sadness that I stand before you tonight. | 今晚我怀着极大的悲伤站在大家面前 |
[23:39] | Now, I wish to say that I am profoundly grateful | 我想说我非常感谢 |
[23:42] | – to the people… – What the hell? | -这座… -搞什么 |
[23:43] | …of this wonderful city for electing me their mayor, | 美好城市的人民选举我来担任市长 |
[23:45] | 即时新闻 民选市长发表声明 | |
[23:47] | but it has become apparent that the recent attack | 但显然近期的北部辖区袭击事件 |
[23:49] | on the North Precinct will require my full attention. | 需要我全身心投入 |
[23:53] | And I am, therefore, abdicating the mayorship. | 因此 我放弃市长的职位 |
[23:56] | What? | 什么 |
[23:57] | I cannot, in good conscience, | 凭良心讲 在这种 |
[23:59] | leave the police department at its time of greatest need. | 最需要帮助的时候 我不能离开警局 |
[24:02] | And I truly believe that I could best serve the city… | 我真心相信我能尽最大能力来服务这座城市 |
[24:05] | – When did you record this? – I didn’t record this! | -你这是什么时候录的 -我没录过 |
[24:08] | It’s live! | 这是现场直播的 |
[24:09] | The recent manhunt for Detective Nick Burkhardt | 最近对尼克·伯克哈警德探的搜捕工作 |
[24:12] | was actually an undercover investigation | 其实只是一项卧底侦查 |
[24:15] | staged to bring the real killer to justice. | 旨在把真正的凶手绳之以法 |
[24:18] | Now, since this is an ongoing investigation, | 既然这是正在进行的调查 |
[24:20] | I cannot further comment, | 我无法进一步发表评论 |
[24:21] | but I would like to thank Detective Burkhardt | 但是我想感谢伯克哈德警探 |
[24:25] | for his exemplary work | 出色的工作 |
[24:26] | and congratulate him on a job well done. | 并且祝贺他圆满地完成了工作 |
[24:30] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[24:32] | No! | 不 |
[24:44] | If I find out that you had anything to do with this… | 如果我发现你和这件事有关的话 |
[25:11] | You were unbelievable on the news. | 你在新闻里简直不可思议 |
[25:13] | The whole precinct saw it. | 整个警局都看到了 |
[25:14] | – This is Nick, right? – Yeah, it’s me. | -这是尼克吧 -没错 是我 |
[25:16] | Okay, great, because that was amazing. | 好极了 因为声明说得太棒了 |
[25:18] | You were so him, Nick, Renard must be going ballistic. | 你太像他了 尼克 雷纳德肯定要气疯了 |
[25:21] | Hey, I just got a text from Adalind. | 我刚收到爱达玲的短信 |
[25:22] | She says Renard saw the whole thing– | 她说雷纳德看到了整个直播 |
[25:24] | he’s on his way here. | 他正赶来局里 |
[25:25] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[25:26] | All right, wait here. Stop him if he comes this way. | 在这等着 别让他过来 |
[25:32] | Looking forward to it. | 满心期待着 |
[25:35] | Welcome back, Captain. | 欢迎回来 队长 |
[25:37] | That man is a class act. | 他真是出类拔萃 |
[25:41] | You get his computer. I’ll get his files. | 你去拿他的电脑 我去拿他的文件 |
[25:43] | Uh, don’t you mean your files and your computer, sir? | 难道不是你的文件和电脑吗 长官 |
[25:45] | Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[25:57] | Could I have a word with you, Captain? | 我能和你说两句吗 局长 |
[25:59] | Can you tell me what this is about? | 找我有什么事吗 |
[26:01] | It’s about the operation we discussed earlier, sir. | 和我们之前商议的行动有关 长官 |
[26:07] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[26:10] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:11] | Uh, Detective, would you give me a minute? | 警探 你能先出去一会吗 |
[26:12] | Don’t forget– you have that meeting you can’t be late for. | 别忘了 您还有个会议不能迟到 |
[26:15] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[26:23] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[26:26] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[26:27] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[26:29] | I proved my loyalty. | 我证明了我的忠诚 |
[26:35] | I got rid of the body. I wiped down the whole damn house. | 我搞定了尸体 把整间屋子都清理干净了 |
[26:39] | To prove your loyalty. | 为了证明你的忠诚 |
[26:40] | Yes, to prove my loyalty. | 对 为了证明我的忠诚 |
[26:43] | And you did. | 那你已经证明了 |
[26:44] | Look… | 听着 |
[26:46] | if I don’t take over this department, | 如果我不接管这间警局 |
[26:49] | you and I are gonna have a problem. | 你和我都会有麻烦 |
[26:52] | Because you were gonna take over as captain. | 因为你要以局长的身份来接管 |
[26:54] | That was the deal. | 这是我们说好的 |
[26:55] | Now, I killed a man in front of you. | 我当着你的面杀了人 |
[26:57] | I kept my part of the bargain. | 我完成了我的承诺 |
[26:59] | And then you got blood on my shirt. | 然后你把血都溅在我衣服上 |
[27:01] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[27:02] | I tear the throat out of a man who’s blackmailing you, | 我扭断了勒索你的人的脖子 |
[27:04] | you’re complaining about a little blood on your shirt? | 而你却抱怨你衣服上沾了一点血吗 |
[27:07] | Well, that’s what I consider a deal breaker, Lieutenant… | 我认为这样算是破坏交易 警督 |
[27:10] | Grossante. | 格罗桑特 |
[27:12] | So, unless you want to be arrested for murder, | 除非你想因谋杀而被捕 |
[27:13] | I suggest that you get the hell out of my office. | 我建议你滚出我的办公室 |
[27:21] | Or you could die right here. | 否则你可能会死在这里 |
[27:30] | I won’t forget this. | 这笔账我不会忘的 |
[27:32] | Well, neither will I, Lieutenant. | 我也不会 警督 |
[27:34] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[27:41] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[27:43] | Apparently he was gonna be your new captain. | 显然他本来要成为你们的新局长 |
[27:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:53] | I think I’m turning back. | 我觉得我要变回去了 |
[27:54] | All right, we need to get you out of here. | 好了 得带你离开这里 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:00] | – Captain. – Captain! | -局长 -局长 |
[28:05] | Captain, can you tell us more about abdicating the mayorship? | 局长 能说说为什么要辞去市长职位吗 |
[28:09] | Has an arrest been made in the North Precinct attack? | 北部分局袭击的肇事者被逮捕了吗 |
[28:11] | How difficult a decision was it to remain on the force? | 做出依然担任原职的决定有多困难 |
[28:26] | Captain. | 队长 |
[28:27] | Get out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[28:28] | You don’t want to go in there… | 你不会想进去的 |
[28:30] | ’cause you’re already in there. | 因为你已经在里面了 |
[28:32] | It might be a little awkward. | 你进去可能会有点尴尬 |
[28:36] | Just sayin’. | 说说而已 |
[28:42] | I have no intention of ever running for mayor again | 我无意再次竞选市长 |
[28:46] | or any other political office. | 或其他任何政治职务 |
[28:48] | So, uh, this is where I’m needed, | 警局才是需要我的地方 |
[28:50] | and this is where I’m gonna stay. | 而我也将留在这里 |
[28:53] | If you’ll excuse me. | 恕我失陪了 |
[28:54] | Can you tell us anything else about the undercover operation? | 能再说说卧底行动的事吗 |
[28:57] | Actually, yes, uh, only that Detective Burkhardt | 实际上 多亏伯克哈德警探 |
[29:00] | and his partner, Detective Griffin | 和他的搭档 格里芬警探 |
[29:01] | and, of course, Sergeant Wu did an exemplary job. | 当然还有吴警官 他们所做的工作堪称楷模 |
[29:04] | Captain, we really do need to go. | 队长 我们真的该走了 |
[29:06] | Yes, thank you. Thank you all. | 没错 谢谢 感谢你们 |
[29:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:09] | The press in the city has been outstanding. | 这个城市的媒体相当出色 |
[29:12] | Thank you. | 感谢你们 |
[29:15] | You will not get away with this. | 这事我不会善罢甘休的 |
[29:17] | Sure gonna be interesting to see how you handle this… | 看你如何应对肯定会很有趣 |
[29:20] | Sir. | 长官 |
[29:31] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈觉得自己在做什么 |
[29:33] | The people of the city elected me as mayor! | 这个城市的民众选我当了市长 |
[29:36] | And they’ll be forever grateful for my efforts. | 他们会永远感激我所做的努力 |
[29:39] | I did the right thing. | 我做了正确的事 |
[29:41] | I put the best interests of this city ahead of my own. | 我把这座城市的最大利益放在个人利益之前 |
[29:43] | Shut up! You’re not me! | 闭嘴 你不是我 |
[29:46] | Wu, start the car! | 吴 发动汽车 |
[29:48] | Be careful. | 当心 |
[29:49] | My reputation’s on the line. | 我的名声岌岌可危 |
[29:51] | Any idea who will replace you as mayor? | 知道谁会取代您成为市长吗 |
[29:55] | Look, I’m not abdicating the mayorship, all right? | 听着 我不会辞去市长职位 好吗 |
[29:57] | I have no intention of stepping down! | 我没有辞职的打算 |
[29:58] | Can you clarify your position, sir? | 您能阐明自己的立场吗 长官 |
[30:01] | Yeah, that wasn’t me! | 能 刚才那不是我 |
[30:02] | Then who was it? | 那刚才是谁 |
[30:06] | Weren’t you just wearing a different tie, sir? | 您刚刚戴的领带和现在是不是不一样 长官 |
[30:13] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[30:18] | – Come on, come on. – You were great. | -快进来 -你太棒了 |
[30:20] | We watched the whole thing. | 我们看到了全过程 |
[30:21] | Yeah, I believed every word. | 对 每个字我都相信 |
[30:23] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[30:26] | I’ll start going through Renard’s computer and files. | 我要把雷纳德的电脑和文件从头到尾查一遍 |
[30:29] | Get the names of every person he’s been in contact with | 把他从迪克森被杀后接触过的 |
[30:31] | since Dixon was assassination. | 所有人的名字都找出来 |
[30:33] | When’s this gonna wear off, anyway? | 对了 咒语什么时候会消失 |
[30:34] | Are you starting to feel anything? | 你开始有什么感觉了吗 |
[30:35] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[30:36] | I got hammered back in Renard’s office. | 我在雷纳德办公室时感觉受到了重击 |
[30:39] | Felt like I got hit by a truck. | 感觉就像被卡车撞了 |
[30:40] | – What? – Yeah, nearly knocked him down. | -什么 -对 他差点被击倒 |
[30:42] | – Nothing else happened? – No. | -之后没其他反应了吗 -没了 |
[30:43] | No, I came straight here. | 没了 之后就直接来这里了 |
[30:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:49] | That was your body trying to turn back. | 那感觉是你身体试图变回来的反应 |
[30:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:53] | The pain Nick felt was the spell wearing off. | 尼克感到的疼痛是咒语消失的反应 |
[30:55] | – But it didn’t wear off. – So what happened? | -可咒语没消失 -发生了什么 |
[30:57] | Or didn’t happen? | 还是没发生什么 |
[30:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:59] | Unless… | 除非 |
[31:02] | it’s because you’re a Grimm. | 因为你是格林 |
[31:04] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[31:05] | Are you saying Nick might be… | 你是说尼克也许 |
[31:07] | like, stuck as Renard forever? | 可能要永远保持雷纳德的样子了吗 |
[31:24] | Where the hell’s my computer? | 电脑他妈哪儿去了 |
[31:29] | Where’s the hell’s my briefcase? | 公文包他妈哪儿去了 |
[31:31] | There’s probably something in Nick’s DNA | 尼克的DNA里可能有某种物质 |
[31:33] | that isn’t allowing him to turn back into himself. | 阻止他变回自己 |
[31:35] | There must be some way to reverse this effect. | 肯定有办法逆转这种作用 |
[31:37] | I know the thought of looking like Renard | 我清楚 想到你的余生 |
[31:39] | for the rest of your life is kind of daunting, | 都会是雷纳德的样子有点让人泄气 |
[31:40] | but nobody’s saying this is permanent…yet. | 但还没人说这是永久性的 |
[31:44] | He’s right. Nick, look, there must be all kinds of spells | 说得对 尼克 听着 肯定有某种咒语 |
[31:46] | that could work great on reversing | 能有效逆转 |
[31:48] | whatever is going on here, right, Eve? | 目前这里发生的事 对吗 伊芙 |
[31:50] | I know. I’m looking. | 我知道 我在找 |
[31:52] | – I’m gonna help you. – Don’t panic, okay? | -我来帮你 -别慌 好吗 |
[31:53] | Whatever you do, we’re gonna figure this out. | 不管怎样 我们都会解决的 |
[31:56] | It’s Renard. | 是雷纳德 |
[31:59] | Hey, Captain. How you doing? | 队长 你还好吗 |
[32:01] | Put him on the phone. | 让他接电话 |
[32:04] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你说话 |
[32:13] | Thought I might hear from you. | 就知道你会打电话来 |
[32:14] | So it hasn’t worn off yet. | 看来还没变回去 |
[32:16] | Nope, it hasn’t worn off yet. | 没有 是还没变回去 |
[32:18] | And it won’t unless we come to an agreement. | 除非我们达成协议 否则都不会变回去 |
[32:21] | And it won’t unless we come to an agreement. | 除非我们达成协议 否则都不会变回去 |
[32:24] | You think it’s pretty clever what you did. | 你以为自己做的事很聪明嘛 |
[32:26] | This little game is over as of right now. | 这种小把戏到此为止吧 |
[32:29] | It’s not a game, and it’s not over. | 这不是把戏 也还没结束 |
[32:31] | Now, if you think Portland’s big enough | 如果你认为波特兰大到容得下 |
[32:32] | for two Sean Renards, think again. | 两个肖恩·雷纳德 再想想吧 |
[32:34] | You’ll always be contradicting yourself. | 你会一直自相矛盾 |
[32:36] | No one is ever gonna believe you. | 没人会再相信你 |
[32:38] | They might just think you’re crazy and lock you up. | 他们只会认为是你疯了 把你关起来 |
[32:40] | Well, then I better have a talk with myself… | 那我最好和我自己谈谈 |
[32:42] | face-to-face. | 面对面的 |
[32:43] | My loft, 20 minutes. | 去我公寓 20分钟后 |
[32:45] | I’ll be on the roof. | 屋顶上见 |
[32:50] | Renard only has one thing he can use against you. | 雷纳德只有一样东西能对付你 |
[32:53] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[32:56] | Can you get Adalind and the kids, | 你能去接爱达玲和孩子们 |
[32:57] | bring them back here? | 把他们带到这里吗 |
[32:58] | – I should go with you. – No, no. | -我该和你一起去 -不 |
[32:58] | I’ll know if he’s not alone. | 如果他不是一个人我会知道的 |
[33:00] | He doesn’t know about the tunnels. | 他不知道那些隧道 |
[33:02] | You go with Hank | 你和汉克一起去 |
[33:02] | in case Renard puts someone on Adalind. | 以防雷纳德派人看着爱达玲 |
[33:05] | We’ll find a way to get you back. | 我们会想办法把你变回来 |
[33:11] | Be careful. | 当心 |
[33:46] | So, if I shoot you, is that considered suicide? | 如果我开枪杀了你 会不会被当作自杀 |
[33:49] | I thought we were here to talk? | 我以为我们是来谈话的 |
[33:53] | At least one of me is good for my word. | 至少我们有一个是信守诺言的 |
[34:00] | I really think there’s only room for one of me in this city. | 我真觉得这座城市只能有一个我 |
[34:08] | Which one is that gonna be? | 谁会是那个人呢 |
[34:17] | Thought I’d give you that one. | 这拳当我让给你的 |
[34:20] | I know how much you’re hurting right now. | 我知道你现在有多痛苦 |
[34:40] | I knew that was coming. | 我就知道会是这样 |
[34:41] | What’d you expect, a fair fight? | 不然呢 你还想期待一场公平的打斗吗 |
[34:44] | Not from you. | 在你这里没想过 |
[35:16] | There has to be some way to bring him back. | 一定有办法能把他变回来的 |
[35:19] | If there is, it isn’t here. | 就算有也一定不在这里 |
[35:21] | I’m not finding anything in any of the books | 没有一本书里有 |
[35:22] | about a Grimm going through a spell of any kind | 关于格林活着挺过任何咒语的 |
[35:25] | without dying. | 记录 |
[35:26] | Well, maybe we just… | 或许我们可以 |
[35:28] | we start over, okay? | 重新开始 好吗 |
[35:29] | We just–we just do the spell on Nick | 我们只需要在尼克 |
[35:31] | like we’re doing it for the first time, | 身上施一个同样的咒语 |
[35:32] | except we’ll turn the Captain into Nick. | 不过这次要把他从队长变回尼克 |
[35:34] | That’s a great idea–then all we need is some of Nick’s hair. | 好主意 我们只需要找点尼克的头发 |
[35:36] | That won’t work. | 这样没用 |
[35:37] | We would be doing a spell on a spell, | 我们可以在咒语之上再施一次这个咒语 |
[35:38] | and there’s still no guarantee it wouldn’t kill Nick. | 但尼克还是有可能会被咒语杀死的 |
[35:42] | She fell asleep in the car. | 他在车里睡着了 |
[35:43] | I made up the cot. | 我把婴儿床铺好了 |
[35:52] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克呢 |
[35:54] | he’s, uh, still with Renard. | 他还和雷纳德在一起 |
[35:56] | The spell didn’t wear off. | 那个咒语的效果还没过去 |
[35:58] | What? Nick’s still Renard? | 什么 尼克现在还是雷纳德的样子吗 |
[36:00] | We think it has something to do with him being a Grimm. | 我们觉得这可能和他的格林身份有关系 |
[36:03] | You know more about these spells than anyone. | 你比我们都了解这些个咒语 |
[36:05] | Walk me through exactly what you did. | 给我演示一遍你们的操作步骤 |
[36:21] | We can do this all night. | 咱俩可以打上一整晚 |
[36:22] | It won’t change a damn thing. | 可是什么都不会改变 |
[36:24] | No, it won’t. | 是的 不会 |
[36:26] | I want my life back! | 我想要我以前的生活 |
[36:28] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也想要 |
[36:30] | But I get to be mayor. | 我还要当市长 |
[36:32] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[36:34] | You already quit, and everybody in Portland knows it. | 你已经退出了 整个波特兰都知道了 |
[36:37] | HW is dead in Portland, Nick. | 波特兰的HW已经完蛋了 尼克 |
[36:40] | So you got no one backing you up. | 你已经没有后盾了 |
[36:41] | Yeah, so is Black Claw, Sean. | 是啊 不过暗爪也完蛋了 肖恩 |
[36:45] | And with Bonaparte dead, you got no one to back you up either. | 波拿巴也死了 你也没有后盾了 |
[36:48] | Yeah, well, someone’s going down | 好吧 不过有人会因为 |
[36:50] | for the North Precinct attack, | 袭击北部分局而倒霉 |
[36:52] | and that’s not gonna be me. | 那个人不会是我 |
[36:53] | Yeah, well, someone’s going down for killing Bonaparte, | 也有人会因为谋杀波拿巴而倒霉 |
[36:57] | and it’s not gonna be me. | 那个人不会是我 |
[37:00] | So how do we do this? | 那我们怎么办 |
[37:02] | Blame the North Precinct attack on Bonaparte. | 把袭击北部分局的锅甩给波拿巴 |
[37:04] | How does that work? | 这怎么可能 |
[37:05] | Corrupt cops under Bonaparte’s control got greedy. | 被波拿巴收买的警察太贪婪了 |
[37:09] | They went after him. He went after them. | 他们内讧了 |
[37:11] | That’s why you resigned the mayorship. | 所以你辞去了市长职务 |
[37:13] | You wanted to lead this investigation. | 以便主持这个案件的调查工作 |
[37:18] | You really think we can go back to the way it was? | 你真的觉得我们还能回到从前吗 |
[37:21] | No, but we’ll figure out a way to make it work. | 没有 不过我们得想个两全其美的办法 |
[37:25] | For both of us. | 两全其美 |
[37:27] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[37:32] | I suppose you want your old job back. | 我猜你是想要回你的工作 |
[37:34] | Not just me. Wu and Hank, too. | 不单是我 还有吴和汉克 |
[37:37] | Sure. Anything else? | 没问题 还有吗 |
[37:38] | Yeah, I raise my son. | 我的儿子我来抚养 |
[37:40] | I raise my daughter. | 我的女儿我来抚养 |
[37:42] | And Adalind comes with me | 爱达玲要跟我走 |
[37:48] | Eh, take her. | 行吧 她归你了 |
[37:51] | But just remember, Diana loves her daddy, | 可你得记住 戴安娜深爱着她的父亲 |
[37:54] | And she would hate it if anything bad would ever happen to him. | 如果她爸出了什么事 她会很不高兴的 |
[38:03] | And if I ever see another me again, | 要是下次再让我看到另一个我 |
[38:06] | this deal is dead. | 我们的协议就完蛋了 |
[38:08] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[38:13] | You did everything right. | 你的步骤没错 |
[38:15] | Nick should’ve turned back by now. | 尼克现在应该已经变回去了才对 |
[38:16] | Then it has to be because he’s a Grimm. | 那就肯定是因为他的格林身份了 |
[38:18] | Then what are we going to do? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[38:20] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[38:21] | What are we gonna tell him? | 我们要怎么和他说 |
[38:22] | We have to tell him the truth. | 得告诉他实情 |
[38:23] | If Nick is stuck as the Captain | 要是尼克下半辈子都得是队长的样子 |
[38:25] | for the rest of his life, he’s gonna blow his brains out. | 他肯定得朝自己脑袋开几枪 |
[38:28] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[38:31] | – Not yet. – What happened? | -还是没变回来 -发生什么了 |
[38:34] | We came to an understanding. | 我们达成一个协议 |
[38:36] | – Yeah, looks like it. – So what’s the deal? | -看出来了 -什么协议 |
[38:39] | Renard’s gonna stick to what I said on the news tonight. | 雷纳德会承认我在新闻上说的话 |
[38:41] | And you’re no longer on the run? | 你也不用再逃了吧 |
[38:43] | That’s the deal. | 是这么说的 |
[38:44] | – What about us? – We all get our jobs back. | -我们呢 -我们回去工作 |
[38:46] | And Renard’s the Captain. That’ll be interesting. | 雷纳德依然是队长 有意思 |
[38:48] | One big happy family. | 和谐的大家庭 |
[38:50] | Do I have to go back with Renard? | 我还得回去和雷纳德住吗 |
[38:52] | No, you’re coming with me. | 不用了 你和我在一起 |
[38:55] | But he wants Diana with him. | 不过他希望要回戴安娜 |
[38:58] | I’m not giving up my daughter. | 我才不要把我的女儿给他 |
[38:59] | You don’t have to, but you’re gonna have to share her. | 你不用给他 不过得和他共同抚养 |
[39:03] | If you try to keep her away from him, | 要是你把他的女儿从他身边夺走 |
[39:05] | it might only make things worse. | 事情只会更糟 |
[39:08] | Small question– | 有个小问题 |
[39:09] | don’t want to rock any boats here, | 不是故意找事 |
[39:11] | but how do we know this is really Nick | 不过我们怎么知道这个就是真的尼克 |
[39:12] | and not the Captain trying to trick us? | 而不是队长来骗我们的 |
[39:14] | Oh, he’s right. | 对呀 |
[39:16] | Nick could be dead. | 尼克可能已经死了 |
[39:19] | It’s not Renard. It’s me. | 这不是雷纳德 是我 |
[39:21] | I-I-I just can’t get out of this. | 我只是摆脱不了这个身体 |
[39:22] | That sounds good, | 听起来是不错 |
[39:24] | but that’s exactly what Renard would say. | 可这正是雷纳德会说的话 |
[39:29] | We need to ask him a question only Nick would know. | 我们得问他一个只有尼克知道的问题 |
[39:31] | Where was our first kiss? | 我们第一次接吻的地点在哪 |
[39:38] | At the table in my loft. | 在我公寓的桌子上 |
[39:40] | Or at the Bremen Ruins where I took your powers. | 或者是在不莱梅遗址我夺走你力量的时候 |
[39:44] | That was not a kiss. | 那可不是接吻 |
[39:47] | It’s Nick. | 是尼克 |
[39:49] | I want to hug you right now, but I can’t hug this. | 我想抱抱你 可又不想抱这个人 |
[39:54] | Has someone figured out a way to get me out of this? | 你们想到什么让我变回去的办法了吗 |
[40:01] | I take it that’s a “No.” | 我猜是没有了 |
[40:02] | It might be because of who you are. | 有可能是因为你的身份 |
[40:04] | There may not be a way out of it. | 你可能没办法变回去了 |
[40:05] | Well, I can’t stay like this. | 我不能一直长成这样啊 |
[40:07] | Nick, we’re not going to give up. | 尼克 我们不会放弃的 |
[40:10] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[40:18] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[40:22] | Daddy just had a little accident, honey. | 爸爸刚才出了点小事故 亲爱的 |
[40:26] | Yeah, I, uh… | 是啊 我 |
[40:32] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[40:43] | You’re not my daddy. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[40:49] | No, honey! Honey, it– | 别 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[40:50] | Nick is just trapped in Daddy’s body. | 尼克只是被困在你爸的身体里了 |
[40:52] | It’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[41:16] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[41:55] | So… | 所以 |
[41:57] | how did it go? | 事情怎么样了 |
[42:05] | I tried to tell you. | 我试过告诉你 |
[42:16] | You chose the wrong side, Sean. | 你选错边了 肖恩 |