时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There are patterns on this cloth. | 这块布上有图案 |
[00:04] | I’ve seen them before. | 我之前看过这些图案 |
[00:05] | I can see it. | 我能看见 |
[00:06] | Can you draw what you’re seeing? | 你能把看到的东西画下来吗 |
[00:07] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[00:11] | You chose the wrong side, Sean. | 你选错边了 肖恩 |
[00:12] | – No, you’re dead. – Does that really matter? | -不 你已经死了 -这真的重要吗 |
[00:14] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚出这里 |
[00:15] | I’m not gonna make it that easy for you. | 我怎么可能让你这么好过 |
[00:16] | You have a baby in you. | 你身体里有一个宝宝 |
[00:18] | – More than one. – What? | -不止一个 -什么 |
[00:19] | Oh, God. | 老天爷啊 |
[00:32] | “我亲爱的先生 痒的时候 自然会去挠” | |
[01:31] | Ugh, we’re gonna do this again. | 又来了 |
[01:34] | No, this isn’t good for either of us. | 不 这样对我俩都没好处 |
[01:35] | Helen, could you listen? | 海伦 你能听我说吗 |
[01:37] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不是有意要吓你的 |
[03:38] | It’s okay. I just– | 没关系 只是… |
[03:41] | I don’t know, I, um– | 我不知道 我… |
[03:44] | I thought I heard something. | 我似乎听到了什么声音 |
[03:47] | It’s probably nothing. | 八成是我听错了 |
[03:49] | Must be strange being back here | 在发生了那一切之后再回到这里 |
[03:50] | after everything that happened. | 感觉一定很奇怪吧 |
[03:53] | It’s a lot better than when I came back | 感觉比我回来之后发现你和凯利都不见了 |
[03:55] | and found you and Kelly gone. | 要好得多 |
[03:56] | You know I never would have– | 你知道的 我绝不会… |
[03:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:02] | Let’s go back to bed. | 回去睡觉吧 |
[04:04] | I’m trying to tell you you made the right choice. | 我是想告诉你 你的选择是正确的 |
[04:08] | No, I’m sorry, I can’t do that. | 不 抱歉 我不能那样做 |
[04:13] | I–Helen, there’s a weird guy. | 我…海伦 有个怪人 |
[04:15] | Let me call you back. | 我等下再打给你 |
[04:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:19] | Hungry. | 饿 |
[04:23] | Need something to eat. | 需要吃东西 |
[04:25] | Look, I don’t have any food. | 听着 我身上没有食物 |
[04:27] | Uh, I’m gonna call 911 for you. | 我帮你打给911 |
[04:30] | ‘Cause you look really bad. | 因为你看上去真的糟糕透了 |
[04:37] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[04:38] | Hi, look, I’m in Stillman Park right now | 你好 听着 我现在在斯蒂尔曼公园 |
[04:40] | and there’s this guy on the ground and he’s filthy. | 有个脏兮兮的人倒在了地上 |
[04:44] | I have no idea who he is, | 我不知道他是谁 |
[04:46] | but you need to send somebody here | 但你们得派个人过来 |
[04:47] | because I think he’s, like, starving to death. | 因为我觉得他…快要饿死了 |
[04:50] | Are you near him? | 您在他身旁吗 |
[04:50] | Yes, I’m right by him. | 是的 我就在他旁边 |
[04:52] | Uh, yeah, yeah, he’s not here. | 好 好 他不见了 |
[04:55] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:57] | I’m not sure what happened. | 我不确定刚刚发生了什么 |
[06:35] | You gonna follow me everywhere? | 你打算一直跟着我吗 |
[06:38] | I like your new place, Sean. | 我喜欢你的新住处 肖恩 |
[06:40] | But I’m not following you. | 但我不是在跟着你 |
[06:42] | I’m haunting you. | 我是阴魂不散缠着你 |
[06:43] | There is a difference. | 这两种是有区别的 |
[06:44] | Well, it’s annoying in either case. | 无论哪种都很烦人 |
[06:45] | You know, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen her. | 你知道 我上次见她是很久之前的事了 |
[06:47] | – Seen who? – Diana. | -见到谁 -戴安娜 |
[06:49] | I was there when she was born. | 她出生的时候我在场 |
[06:50] | It’s quite an experience. | 真是令人难忘的经历 |
[06:52] | I’m not really used to bringing life into the world. | 我并不是太习惯于把生命带到世界 |
[06:54] | Is that what this is about? | 就是因为这个吗 |
[06:56] | You want some thanks for being there | 你想因为我无法到场 而你在场 |
[06:57] | when I couldn’t be? | 而讨我一声谢吗 |
[06:58] | Well, thank you, really. Thank you for being there. | 那真是谢谢你了 谢谢你在场 |
[07:00] | I really appreciate everything that you’ve done for Diana and me. | 我真心感激你为戴安娜和我所做的一切 |
[07:04] | It’s too bad you didn’t think of that | 很遗憾你之前没这么想 |
[07:06] | before, you know, that betrayal thing. | 在你背叛我们之前 |
[07:09] | Now is this gonna be a regular treat with you? | 你是不是打算一直这样下去 |
[07:10] | You’re gonna keep showing up here and making me feel sorry? | 你打算一直出现 然后让我愧疚吗 |
[07:13] | Because I don’t do sorry very well. | 因为我不太会道歉 |
[07:15] | Do I look shocked? | 我可一点都不惊讶 |
[07:16] | Look, we had some good times together | 听着 我们一起度过了一些美好的时光 |
[07:17] | and I really appreciate everything that you’ve done for all of us. | 而我真心感激你为我们所有人所做的一切 |
[07:21] | For Diana, for Adalind, and me. | 为戴安娜 为爱达玲 为我 |
[07:22] | Did I leave anybody out? | 我有漏了谁吗 |
[07:24] | Because I would really like to be done with this, | 因为我真的想了结了这件事 |
[07:26] | once and for all. | 彻底了结 |
[07:27] | I’m not sure I can commit | 我不确定自己能不能 |
[07:28] | to a half-assed haunting, Sean. | 做一个不着调的鬼 肖恩 |
[07:30] | I mean, you wouldn’t respect me if I were to take | 我是说 假如我因为你一句廉价的道谢 |
[07:32] | a cheap thank you and drifted off into whatever awaits me. | 就放过你迈向未知 那你会看不起我的 |
[07:36] | I think we have some real issues to work through. | 我觉得我们有一些真正的问题得解决 |
[07:38] | I’m tired. I just wanna get some sleep. | 我累了 只想睡一觉 |
[07:41] | I’d love it if you got the hell out of my room. | 假如你能滚出我的房间 我感激不尽 |
[07:43] | Well, there’s the problem. Am I in your room | 这就是问题所在了 我是在你的房间里 |
[07:46] | or am I just in your mind? | 还是只是在你的脑海里 |
[07:48] | Now that’s awesome. | 这可就有趣了 |
[07:49] | Am I even here? | 我到底在不在这里 |
[07:51] | Okay, fine. You take the bedroom. | 好吧 没问题 卧室归你 |
[08:07] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 我们算是有所进展了 |
[08:10] | I’ve heard the only way to battle your demons | 我听说 战胜心魔的唯一办法 |
[08:12] | is to take a trip to their hell. | 就是直面地狱 |
[08:54] | We have one strong heartbeat, that’s for sure. | 无疑 这里有一个强有力的心跳 |
[08:56] | – How’s it look? – It’s healthy? | -它怎样 -健康吗 |
[08:57] | Yes, exactly as it should at this point in the pregnancy. | 健康 就是怀孕这个阶段该有的样子 |
[09:02] | – Just the one? – One’s not enough? | -只有一个吗 -一个还不够吗 |
[09:05] | No, no. One’s great. | 不不 一个很好 |
[09:07] | It’s just, we thought– | 只是 我们以为… |
[09:08] | – We thought maybe there was more. – Yeah. | -我们以为也许不止一个 -没错 |
[09:17] | – What’s wrong? – I think– | -怎么了 -我觉得… |
[09:19] | well, there is a second heartbeat. | 的确有第二个心跳 |
[09:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah, I guess you know your body pretty well. | 是啊 看来你挺了解自己的身体的 |
[09:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[09:26] | – You’re gonna have– – Twins. | -你将会生下… -双胞胎 |
[09:28] | – It’s just twins. – Well, maybe not. | -不过是双胞胎而已 -也许不是 |
[09:32] | Well, this is a surprise. | 太让人惊喜了 |
[09:34] | There is a third heartbeat. | 有第三个心跳 |
[09:40] | Three? | 三个 |
[09:47] | I love you and we can do this. | 我爱你 我们能做到的 |
[09:50] | I’m pretty sure I was dead. | 我挺确定自己当时是死了的 |
[09:51] | Well, you were there. You should know. | 假如你死了 你会知道的 |
[09:53] | I was shot. | 我中枪了 |
[09:54] | Look, I know you think you were shot, | 听着 我知道你觉得自己中枪了 |
[09:55] | but maybe it was something else. | 但也许是其他情况 |
[09:57] | I felt the bullets, Hank. | 我感觉到了子弹 汉克 |
[09:58] | I–I went down. | 我倒下了 |
[10:00] | I knew I was dying. I could feel it. | 我知道自己当时快死了 我能感觉得到 |
[10:04] | And then I wasn’t. | 然后我又活过来了 |
[10:06] | I mean, you saw what happened with Eve. | 你看见过伊芙身上发生的事 |
[10:08] | I can’t explain anything that’s been going on. | 我无法解释近期所发生的事 |
[10:10] | I keep thinking I need to be carrying that stick. | 我一直在想我得随身带着那根木棍 |
[10:13] | – Are you? – No. | -你带了吗 -没有 |
[10:15] | But it’s like… | 但那感觉就像是… |
[10:17] | you get used to carrying your weapon, | 当你习惯了带武器 |
[10:20] | and when you don’t have it, | 一旦不带了 |
[10:21] | you feel like you’re missing a piece of yourself. | 你会觉得自己像是缺了一块似的 |
[10:23] | I know, but we have a license for that. | 我懂 但我们佩带武器得要许可证 |
[10:25] | I try to stop thinking about it, | 我试着不去想它 |
[10:26] | but it’s not working out so well. | 但不是很成功 |
[10:28] | Where is it? | 它现在在哪里 |
[10:31] | I put it back in the tunnel. | 我把它放回隧道了 |
[10:33] | Don’t you think you should put it someplace a little further out? | 你不觉得你应该把它放远一点吗 |
[10:35] | No. I wanna understand what happened. | 不行 我想搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[10:37] | I wanna know where it came from. | 我想搞清楚它的来历 |
[10:39] | I wanna know why the men who found it buried it | 我想搞清楚发现它的人为什么把它埋起来了 |
[10:41] | and I wanna know what’s written on that cloth that’s wrapped around it. | 我还想搞清楚包着它的布上写的是什么 |
[10:44] | Sometimes we can want too much. | 有时候我们想要的太多了 |
[10:47] | And what if we found out and wish we hadn’t? | 如果我们发现本不应该占有它 |
[10:50] | Maybe that’s why it’s buried. | 也许这就是它被埋起来的原因 |
[10:51] | Then why didn’t they just destroy it? | 那他们为什么不直接毁了它 |
[10:53] | Maybe they tried and they couldn’t. | 也许他们试过 但是毁不掉 |
[10:55] | We are dealing with stuff that may not have | 这个东西 |
[10:56] | an explanation we can understand. | 也许超过了我们能理解的范围 |
[11:02] | It’s Wu. | 是吴 |
[11:05] | Where are we supposed to be? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[11:08] | Stillman Square Park. | 斯蒂尔曼广场公园 |
[11:10] | We’re 15 away. | 15分钟到 |
[11:13] | I do not like dead bodies on an empty stomach. | 我真不喜欢饿着肚子去处理案件 |
[11:19] | Okay, I’m ready. | 我收拾好了 |
[11:21] | – Is Daddy coming down? – I don’t know. | -你爸爸下来吗 -我不知道 |
[11:24] | He’s in the bedroom. | 他在卧室 |
[11:25] | I think he was having bad dreams last night. | 我感觉他昨晚做噩梦了 |
[11:28] | Oh. Well, that’s too bad. | 那真糟糕 |
[11:31] | Hey. How long you been here? | 你来多久了 |
[11:33] | About 15 minutes. | 大概十五分钟 |
[11:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. I overslept. | 抱歉 我睡过了 |
[11:37] | Did everything go okay last night? | 昨晚一切顺利吗 |
[11:40] | Oh, yeah. No, we had a great time, didn’t we? | 当然 我们昨晚玩得很愉快 是不是 |
[11:43] | Okay, well, we’ll call you later. | 好 晚点再给你打电话 |
[11:46] | – Okay. – I like the new place. | -好 -我喜欢这个新地方 |
[11:47] | – Thanks. – Me too. | -谢谢 -我也是 |
[11:54] | Hey, Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[11:55] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:59] | Have you ever dealt with a… | 你遇到过… |
[12:03] | What? | 什么 |
[12:07] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[12:09] | Hey, call me later. | 晚点给我电话 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:25] | So I’m guessing no ID. | 我猜没有身份证 |
[12:27] | I think what you see is what you get. | 所见即所得 |
[12:30] | We did a search for clothes, | 我们想找到衣服 |
[12:31] | but besides a kid’s dirty t-shirt, | 但只找到一件儿童的脏T恤 |
[12:33] | a pile of rags and a catcher’s mitt, | 一堆破布和一个棒球手套 |
[12:35] | which I suppose could have covered his essentials. | 这些本可以可用来稍微遮挡一下的 |
[12:38] | This is it. We also didn’t find a wallet or keys | 就这么多了 没有钱包 钥匙 |
[12:40] | – or a cell phone. – Who found him? | -也没有手机 -谁发现的 |
[12:42] | Jogger found him around 6:45. | 慢跑者在六点四十五左右发现的 |
[12:44] | Thought he was asleep on the first lap, | 第一圈的时候 以为他只是睡着了 |
[12:46] | At mile three, he stopped for a closer look | 跑到五公里左右时 他停下来仔细查看 |
[12:48] | and had a mild freak out when he realized this guy was done. | 看见这个人的死状之后 他吓坏了 |
[12:51] | Where’s this pile of rags? | 那堆破布在哪里 |
[12:53] | Over here. | 在那里 |
[12:54] | Stuffed under some bushes, but I think | 在灌木丛下面 |
[12:56] | they’ve been here for quite a while. | 但我觉得它已经在这里很长时间了 |
[13:00] | Smell good, too. | 气味也很难闻 |
[13:02] | – You want me to get them out? – No, leave it for CSU | -要我把它弄出来吗 -不用了 以防万一 |
[13:04] | just in case. | 还是留给犯罪现场调查组吧 |
[13:06] | And run the vic’s prints. | 查一下死者的指纹 |
[13:08] | Check to see if there were any reports | 看看昨晚有没有 |
[13:09] | of a naked man in a park some time last night. | 这个公园出现裸男的报案 |
[13:12] | Uh, this is Portland. | 这可是波特兰 |
[13:14] | I might have to narrow that down. | 范围可能有点广 |
[13:18] | So he either came to the park fully clothed | 有可能他穿着衣服来到公园 |
[13:21] | and was robbed of everything he had, | 然后被抢了所有衣物和财产 |
[13:23] | or he came to the park with no clothes | 或者是他裸体来到公园 |
[13:25] | and was killed for no personal gain. | 抢匪因为毫无所获 把他杀害了 |
[13:27] | Might have just been some sadistic | 也有可能是性虐行为 |
[13:29] | sexual encounter gone bad. | 没控制好 |
[13:33] | – Really? – No. | -认真的吗 -不是 |
[13:35] | It’s Wesen. | 是格林生物 |
[13:39] | He may not have a future, | 虽然他死了 |
[13:40] | but he’s got just enough of a past. | 但他历史可够丰富的 |
[13:43] | Jeremy Tauberg. Arrested for disorderly conduct last year | 杰里米·陶伯格 去年因行为不检被逮捕 |
[13:46] | and a DUI three years ago. | 三年前还因为酒驾被抓 |
[13:48] | Local address in the southwest. | 家住在西南区 |
[13:50] | Let’s take it from that address. | 从家庭地址入手吧 |
[13:57] | Please help me, he fell in. | 求你们帮帮我 他掉进去了 |
[13:59] | I can’t get him out. | 我拽不出来 |
[14:00] | He was just playing in the dirt. | 他刚刚在玩泥巴 |
[14:03] | His foot’s stuck on something. | 他的脚被什么东西卡住了 |
[14:04] | It’s gotta be a root. | 可能是根茎 |
[14:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[14:21] | Definitely been down there a while. | 绝对死了很久了 |
[14:23] | With that many roots, I’d say at least a couple years. | 根茎缠绕的 肯定好多年了 |
[14:25] | Evidence of clothing, pretty rotted. | 穿着衣服 但很破旧 |
[14:27] | I’ll know more when I get the post-mortem interval. | 等我了解尸体现象后才能有更多信息 |
[14:30] | Pieces of that clothing on the corpse | 尸体上的衣服 |
[14:32] | look a lot like the one stuffed in the bushes. | 看起来很像灌木丛下的那个 |
[14:34] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我也这样想 |
[14:36] | So a body gets buried underground, | 也就是说 有一具尸体 埋在底下 |
[14:38] | it starts to rot, it gets smaller. | 开始腐烂 缩水变小 |
[14:39] | Leaving a hole where the body was, right? | 留下埋尸体的坑 是吧 |
[14:41] | – Yeah. – Kid starts playing, | -没错 -孩子在这里 |
[14:43] | ground collapses, kid falls in the hole. | 挖泥土玩 就掉进去了 |
[14:46] | – I’m following. – Doesn’t this hole | -接着说 -对一具尸体来说 |
[14:47] | seem a little big for one body? | 这个坑是不是大了点 |
[14:49] | Oh, could be a big body. | 可能尸体身形庞大 |
[14:51] | Yeah, but the mother said the kid was playing in the dirt. | 但那个妈妈说她的孩子当时在玩泥土 |
[14:54] | I don’t see any dirt in this park. | 这里并没有泥土 |
[14:56] | – It’s all grass. – All right, | -都是草地 -没错 |
[14:57] | so if everything is grass, | 所以如果都是草地的话 |
[15:00] | how did the dirt get dug up before the kid fell in? | 在孩子掉进去之前 这些土怎么被挖出来了 |
[15:03] | Somebody did some digging before the kid started playing. | 在孩子开始玩之前 就有人挖开了这块地 |
[15:06] | But why would somebody start digging right where | 除非他知道这里埋着尸体 |
[15:09] | a body was buried, unless they knew the body | 否则为什么 |
[15:10] | was buried right here? | 要挖这里 |
[15:12] | So it’s either a complete coincidence | 所以如果不是巧合 |
[15:13] | or the killer was the digger. | 那挖的人就是凶手 |
[15:15] | Hey, we believe in a lot of things but not coincidence. | 我们相信很多事情 唯独不信巧合 |
[15:17] | You see any signs of a pick or a shovel? | 你有看到挖和铲的痕迹吗 |
[15:20] | I do not. | 没有 |
[15:22] | But I do see some dirt from the hole | 但我看到从这个坑到那具尸体 |
[15:26] | scattered in the direction of our other body. | 沿途有很多泥土 |
[15:30] | There was more than one body in that hole. | 这个坑里不止一具尸体 |
[15:33] | And one of the bodies got out. | 其中一具还爬出去了 |
[15:34] | Wearing some nasty-ass clothes. | 穿的衣服很破 |
[15:36] | Which is why Mr. Tauberg is lying | 这就是陶伯格先生 |
[15:37] | naked and dead in the park. | 裸体躺在公园的原因 |
[15:41] | I’m so glad this world makes sense. | 真高兴这个世界还有逻辑可言 |
[15:52] | – More coffee? – Yeah. And more steak. | -再来点咖啡吗 -好 再要份牛排 |
[15:56] | Seriously? | 确定吗 |
[15:57] | And this time make it rare. | 这次半熟就好 |
[15:59] | When was the last time you ate? | 你上次吃饭是什么时候 |
[16:01] | Been a while. | 有一阵了 |
[16:04] | That’s the thing. You can never tell. | 有一件事 永远说不准 |
[16:06] | They always look bigger than they are. | 他们总是看起来很大 |
[16:10] | But this last one… | 但上一个 |
[16:12] | she didn’t last anywhere near as long as I thought she would. | 她根本没让我坚持到想要的时间 |
[16:16] | She was pretty. That’s why. | 她很漂亮 这就是原因 |
[16:19] | I was distracted by her face. | 我被她的美貌误导了 |
[16:22] | Won’t make that mistake again. | 不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[16:26] | And why don’t you bring me a couple bloody marys? | 能不能给我几杯血腥玛丽 |
[16:28] | Cause I feel like it is gonna be a beautiful day. | 我觉得今天将会是美好的一天 |
[16:53] | – Steiger. – It’s Renard. | -我是斯泰格 -我是雷纳德 |
[16:56] | – Been a long time, Sean. – Yeah, I know. | -好久不见 肖恩 -是 我知道 |
[17:01] | Look, I need to see you. | 听着 我得见你一面 |
[17:02] | – When? – Tonight. | -什么时候 -今晚 |
[17:05] | I can’t wait. | 随时恭候 |
[17:10] | Tauberg, wearing a sport coat with no tie, | 陶伯格 昨晚下班后和几个朋友 |
[17:12] | had drinks at Flannigan’s with a few friends after work. | 在弗兰尼根喝了几杯酒 穿着运动上衣没有领带 |
[17:15] | Walked home about 11:00. | 十一点左右步行回家 |
[17:17] | Co-workers said he always walked through the park | 同事说他经常穿过公园回家 |
[17:19] | cause he lived on the other side. | 因为他住在公园另一边 |
[17:19] | 杰里米·J·陶伯格 俄勒冈州波特兰西格摩尔西南街327号 | |
[17:20] | His address is on Sycamore. | 他住在西格摩尔街 |
[17:22] | A few blocks on the other side. | 在另一边相隔几个街区的地方 |
[17:23] | So was Tauberg a target because he was convenient | 陶伯格成为目标 是因为他方便下手 |
[17:26] | or because of his clothes? | 还是因为他的衣服 |
[17:28] | Tauberg was 6’1, 170. | 陶伯格一米八六 140斤 |
[17:30] | That narrows it down a little. | 这范围倒是缩小了 |
[17:31] | Got a hit on Tauberg’s credit card. | 我在陶伯格的信用卡有所发现 |
[17:33] | Used this morning at Sunnyside Diner. | 今早在田园诗餐厅用过 |
[17:34] | It’s about a mile from the park. | 公园附近1.6公里处 |
[17:36] | You wanna check it out? Or you want me to– | 要去看看吗 还是你们想我去… |
[17:40] | – Can you describe him? – Uh, normal looking, I guess. | -能形容他的长相吗 -普通长相吧 |
[17:45] | Brown hair. Maybe six foot tall. | 棕发 一米八二左右 |
[17:49] | Not heavy. Just, you know, regular. | 不太壮 就是正常样 |
[17:52] | Except for what he said. | 除了他说的话 |
[17:53] | – That was not regular. – What did he say? | -一点也不正常 -他说了什么 |
[17:56] | I don’t remember his exact words, | 我不记得他的原话 |
[17:58] | but something like | 但是他说 |
[18:00] | whatever he ate was bigger than he thought it was. | 他吃下的东西比他想像得要大 |
[18:03] | But then he said that “She” wasn’t as big | 然后他说她没有他想像的 |
[18:05] | as he thought “She” was. | 这么大 |
[18:06] | And something about her having a pretty face | 还说她有张漂亮的面孔 |
[18:08] | and he was distracted by that. | 他被长相分了神 |
[18:10] | I don’t know, I mean, the way it sounded | 我不知道 整个过程听起来 |
[18:12] | was like he had just chowed down on some babe. | 像是他刚刚狼吞虎咽的吃了婴儿 |
[18:15] | It just weirded me out a little. | 就是让我不太舒服 |
[18:17] | Do you think you can give a description | 你能不能给警方素描师 |
[18:18] | – to a police sketch artist? – Sure. | -形容一下 -好 |
[18:21] | What’d he do, anyway? | 他到底干了什么 |
[18:22] | He’s a person of interest in a murder investigation. | 他是一起谋杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[18:25] | Burkhardt. Yeah. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[18:27] | We can be there in 20 minutes. | 我们二十分钟能到 |
[18:29] | Uh, wait. Is the vic female? | 等等 死者是女性吗 |
[18:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:36] | M.E. is ready. The vic was female. | 法医准好了 死者是女性 |
[18:38] | Had a feeling. | 我早有预感 |
[18:40] | Victim was mid-30s. | 死者三十多岁 |
[18:41] | Despite skin covering much of the corpse, | 尽管大部分尸体上还有皮肤 |
[18:43] | there was very little decompositional fluid. | 当中有极少量的分解液体 |
[18:45] | An unembalmed adult normally takes | 一具未经防腐处理的成人尸体 |
[18:47] | anywhere from eight to twelve years to skeletonize. | 通常需要八至二十年才能变成骨骸 |
[18:50] | After seven, there should be far less skin present | 七年后 皮肤应该比这一具上的 |
[18:52] | than there is here. | 少很多才对 |
[18:53] | Any idea how long she was buried? | 知道她被埋了多久吗 |
[18:55] | Uh, longer than five years. Maybe more. | 五年以上 也许更久 |
[18:57] | We’ll know more when we get the bugs back. | 等我们把虫子拿回来就能知道更多信息 |
[18:59] | But some of her skin was somehow preserved | 但是她的一些皮肤做过防腐 |
[19:02] | and hardened into a waxy shell. | 硬化成了蜡状壳 |
[19:04] | I took subcutaneous samples and found traces of an enzyme | 我验过皮下组织样本 发现了里面含有酶 |
[19:06] | – I’ve never seen before. – Similar to anything? | -而我以前从没见过 -有类似的东西吗 |
[19:09] | Digestive. But that’s not all. | 类似于消化药 但不止如此 |
[19:12] | See this cut? | 看到这道切口了吗 |
[19:13] | That was made either before she died or right after. | 这切口不是死前 就是死后立即造成的 |
[19:16] | And there wasn’t a trace of organ tissue left inside. | 体内没有任何器官组织残留 |
[19:18] | Her organs were removed. | 她的器官被人拿走了 |
[19:20] | Yeah, but there were no cut marks on the bones, | 是的 但是骨头上没有切痕 |
[19:21] | which you’d get if someone was using a knife. | 就是那种拿刀切割的伤口 |
[19:24] | However, there are marks on the bones | 然而 骨头上的痕迹 |
[19:25] | that are indicative of teeth. | 明显是牙印 |
[19:28] | Notice the indentations. | 看看这些齿状 |
[19:30] | Pretty much all over the place. | 几乎全身都有 |
[19:32] | Looks like someone gnawed on it. | 像是被人啃了 |
[19:34] | They’re all like that. | 全都这样 |
[19:36] | Every bone in her body. | 她身上的每一根骨头都这样 |
[19:48] | – Mommy. – What? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[19:50] | Do you know Meisner? | 你认识梅森尔吗 |
[19:52] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道这个名字 |
[19:54] | Daddy said his name a lot of times last night. | 昨晚爸爸叫了他的名字很多次 |
[19:57] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[19:59] | Sometimes he said it really loud like he was mad at him. | 有时他叫得很大声 就好像是在生他的气 |
[20:03] | – Do you know him? – Meisner? Uh, yeah. | -你认识他吗 -梅森尔 认识 |
[20:06] | Or I did know him. He died, honey. | 或者说曾经认识 他死了 亲爱的 |
[20:10] | Oh, that’s sad. What happened to him? | 真可怜 是怎么回事 |
[20:14] | He got into a very bad fight with some very bad men. | 他和穷凶极恶的人搏斗了一番 |
[20:19] | Was Daddy one of them? | 爸爸是其中一人吗 |
[20:25] | Are you ready for lunch? | 你准备好吃午餐了吗 |
[20:28] | I know Meisner. | 我认识梅森尔 |
[20:31] | Mm, well, you met him once a really long time ago. | 很久很久以前 你见过他一次 |
[20:35] | But you were so small. | 但是你当时很小 |
[20:37] | I don’t think you’d remember that. | 我想你应该不记得了 |
[20:38] | I do remember. He was in a helicopter with me. | 我记得 他和我一起坐在直升机里 |
[20:42] | Oh, right. That. | 对 那次 |
[20:45] | What do you remember about him? | 你都记得他些什么 |
[20:47] | – He was nice. – Yeah. | -他人很好 -对 |
[20:50] | – He was nice. – He wanted the King to fly. | -他人很好 -他想让国王飞 |
[20:54] | I am the King! | 我是国王 |
[20:56] | No! | 不 |
[20:58] | I don’t think he did. | 但他好像不愿意 |
[21:03] | I wanna see Meisner again. | 我想再见到梅森尔 |
[21:06] | Well, that will be a little difficult, | 这有点难度 |
[21:10] | ’cause like I said, he died. | 因为我说过 他死了 |
[21:11] | I know. But I’d like to see him anyway. | 我知道 但我还是想见他 |
[21:19] | And Eve is here. | 伊芙来了 |
[21:20] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[21:22] | In the wall. She doesn’t feel good. | 在墙里 她不舒服 |
[21:25] | She was drawing, too. | 她也在画画 |
[21:33] | Honey, I’m gonna go down there. | 亲爱的 我要去下面看看 |
[21:35] | If Kelly makes any noises, you just let me know, okay? | 如果凯利醒了 告诉我好吗 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:48] | Eve? Oh, my God! Eve! | 伊芙 天呐 伊芙 |
[21:50] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:54] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这下面做什么 |
[21:56] | I gotta get you out of here. | 我要带你出去 |
[21:57] | You gotta get up. You gotta stand up. | 你要站起来 站起来 |
[21:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:01] | You’re gonna have to go first. Come on. | 你先走 来 |
[22:05] | Okay, I’m right behind you. | 好 我就在你后面 |
[22:10] | You got it? | 行吗 |
[22:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:19] | Okay, okay, okay. I got you. | 好了 我扶你 |
[22:20] | Right over here. | 来这边 |
[22:22] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[22:24] | Will you get me a glass of water? | 帮我倒杯水好吗 |
[22:28] | Okay, just lay back, lay back. | 好 躺下 躺下 |
[22:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:35] | Is she gonna live in my bed now? | 她现在要睡在我床上吗 |
[22:38] | No, sweetie, She’s just resting. | 不 亲爱的 她只是休息会而已 |
[22:41] | Is she gonna die? | 她会死吗 |
[22:43] | I hope not. | 但愿不会 |
[22:45] | But I think she’s got a fever. | 但是我想她发烧了 |
[22:47] | I’m gonna go get her a washcloth, okay? | 我要去给她拿条毛巾 |
[23:04] | Diana? Diana? | 戴安娜 戴安娜 |
[23:12] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[23:21] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[23:23] | I really don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be… | 我觉得你不该 |
[23:26] | down here. | 到这下面来 |
[23:45] | Yeah, I think I got something. | 我好像有所发现 |
[23:48] | Eh, pretty close. | 很像嘛 |
[23:50] | Nick, that better be you down there. | 尼克 最好是你在下面 |
[23:52] | Yeah, it’s me and Hank. | 是我和汉克 |
[23:53] | – We thought you would be here. – We had a prenatal exam. | -我们以为你们会在这 -我们去做产前检查了 |
[23:55] | Everything okay? | 孩子没事吧 |
[23:57] | Okay, okay, and okay. | 一二三都很好 |
[24:03] | – What? Three? – Apparently, yes. | -什么 三个 -是的 |
[24:05] | – Well, congratulations! – Thanks. | -恭喜你们 -谢谢 |
[24:07] | – Really happy for you guys. – Oh, boy. | -真为你们高兴 -天呐 |
[24:09] | What are you guys looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[24:12] | – This. – Ataktos Fuse. | -这个 -巨蝉怪 |
[24:15] | Look at you, reading Greek. | 瞧瞧你 还会希腊语 |
[24:18] | I think there’s a translation here. | 我想这里有译文 |
[24:19] | – In Latin. – Oh, let’s find out what it means. | -是拉丁语 -看看是什么意思 |
[24:22] | – So what, does your victim look like that? – One of them. | -怎么 你们的被害人长这样 -其中之一 |
[24:25] | There more than one? | 不止一个吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah, we think he’s responsible for two very different crimes. | 对 我们认为他跟两起截然不同的罪案有关 |
[24:29] | We just haven’t been able to connect them. | 只是还没法将两个案子联系起来 |
[24:31] | Ataktos Fuse, or Bestia Festiva, | 巨蝉怪 也叫”聚会狂” |
[24:35] | loosely translated means “Party animal.” | 翻译过来大意是”派对动物” |
[24:37] | – Party animal? Really? – Yeah, that’s what it says. | -派对动物 真的吗 -对 是这么写的 |
[24:39] | Yeah, right here. “Ab ista Bestia Festiva | 对 这边写着”此派对动物 |
[24:43] | Dionysus principium ducit.” | 源于狄俄尼索斯的灵感” |
[24:48] | Which translates to… | 翻译过来是 |
[24:50] | “Your party animal was the inspiration for Dionysus.” | “此派对动物源于狄俄尼索斯的灵感” |
[24:54] | Good old Dionysus. God of wine and orgies. | 古老的狄俄尼索斯 美酒和纵欲之神 |
[24:58] | Wait, this can’t be right. | 等下 不对 |
[24:59] | It says the Ataktos Fuse is immortal. | 上面说巨蝉怪是永生的 |
[25:01] | Well, that’s obviously a metaphor. | 那肯定是比喻说法 |
[25:03] | No, it says it resurrects from the earth for one day | 不 上面说每隔七年它会从地下 |
[25:06] | – every seven years. – Seven years. | -复活一天 -七年 |
[25:08] | Sounds like he’s in the ballpark for another victim. | 看来他在某个区域等着下个受害者 |
[25:10] | And he only comes above ground for 24 hours? | 他从地下复活只能待24小时 |
[25:12] | According to this. | 上面是这么写的 |
[25:13] | If I was up for one day every seven years, | 我要是每隔七年才复活一天 |
[25:15] | I’d be a party animal. | 我也会疯狂参加派对 |
[25:16] | Although in those 24 hours, it needs to find a food source | 然而在这24小时内 它得找到食物源 |
[25:19] | to take underground and feed on. | 以便带到地下食用 |
[25:22] | And by food source, you mean– | 食物源的意思是 |
[25:25] | Somebody big enough to sustain them underground. | 个头够他们在地下存活的人类 |
[25:28] | So this guy might be looking for his next plus-size stockpile. | 这玩意估计在找下个加大号食物储备 |
[25:33] | Wu just sent a facial composite of the guy from the diner. | 吴把饭店那人的人脸合成相发过来了 |
[25:38] | So that’s our Ataktos Fuse. | 这就是我们要找的巨蝉怪 |
[25:41] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[25:43] | I’ve seen this face before. | 我之前见过张脸 |
[25:45] | 波特兰警局 警员公告 | |
[25:45] | I think I know this guy. | 我应该认识这人 |
[25:46] | How could you know him | 他每隔七年 |
[25:47] | if he’s only above ground for one day every seven years? | 才从地下出来活动一天 你怎么会认识 |
[25:49] | No, it was more recent than that. | 不 是最近见过的 |
[25:50] | Then it can’t be the same guy. | 那就不是同一个人 |
[25:52] | No, I’m telling you, it’s the same guy. | 不 听我讲 就是同一个人 |
[25:53] | I’ve seen this face somewhere. | 我在哪里见过这张脸 |
[25:55] | Will you send me this sketch? | 能把画像发给我吗 |
[25:57] | We have less than 24 hours to figure that out | 我们只有不到24小时弄清他是谁 |
[25:59] | because if we don’t find him tonight, | 因为今晚要是找不到他 |
[26:01] | he’s gone another seven years. | 他又会消失七年 |
[26:04] | Hey, Adalind. Everything okay? | 爱达玲 一切还好吧 |
[26:05] | – Eve’s here. She’s been living in the tunnels. – What? | -伊芙在这 她一直在隧道里 -什么 |
[26:09] | And she’s in pretty bad shape. | 而且她现在很糟糕 |
[26:10] | I didn’t know she was here. Diana sensed her. | 我也不知道她在这 戴安娜察觉到她了 |
[26:13] | Can you come home? | 你能回家一趟吗 |
[26:13] | – Yeah, I’ll be there as soon as I can. – Thanks. | -好 我尽快赶回来 -谢谢 |
[26:16] | Eve has been living in the tunnels. | 伊芙一直住在隧道 |
[26:18] | – For how long? – I don’t know. | -住多久了 -不清楚 |
[26:19] | Adalind just found out. | 爱达玲才发现 |
[26:21] | I gotta get home and deal with this. | 我得回家处理一下 |
[26:22] | I’ll drop you off and I’ll head back to the precinct. | 我送你过去 再赶回局里 |
[26:30] | Did I order that? | 我点这个了吗 |
[26:32] | From the gentleman down the bar. | 吧台那边的先生点的 |
[26:39] | You know that guy? | 你认识他吗 |
[26:40] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[26:44] | What are you gonna do? | 你想干什么 |
[26:45] | Find out where my drink is. | 看看给我点喝的了没 |
[26:54] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing, | 我不知道你在打什么算盘 |
[26:55] | but I’m going outside for a smoke, | 但我要出去抽支烟 |
[26:57] | where if you have the nerve to show your ass, | 你要是有胆出来 |
[26:59] | I’m gonna kick it from here to Houston. | 我一定把你从这踢到休斯顿 |
[27:02] | Otherwise, you better be gone. | 不然最好给我滚蛋 |
[27:04] | You got me? | 清楚了吗 |
[27:05] | Loud and clear. | 清楚明了 |
[27:12] | Bartender. | 酒保 |
[27:13] | If you please. | 再来一杯 |
[27:23] | Brought you a drink. | 给你带了杯酒 |
[27:26] | What are you trying to do now, pick me up? | 你这又是干什么 看上我了吗 |
[27:28] | No, I just felt sorry for you since I’m picking up your girl | 不 我为看上你的妞了向你道歉 |
[27:31] | and we’ll be having a real good time and you’re not. | 我们本来会玩得很开心 但你不爽了 |
[27:34] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告你 |
[27:46] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[27:58] | Thank you for the drink, | 谢谢你的酒 |
[27:59] | but I think you should probably get out of here. | 但我觉得你还是离开这吧 |
[28:02] | I don’t think he was too happy about you buying me a drink. | 我想他有点不开心你请我喝酒 |
[28:05] | Are you? | 你开心吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 开心 |
[28:13] | I did just meet him. | 我也才认识他 |
[28:16] | Then it shouldn’t be too hard to forget him. | 那忘记他也不是什么难事 |
[28:20] | Bartender. Round of drinks for everyone | 酒保 给觉得今晚 |
[28:23] | who thinks it’s a great night to be alive! | 活着真好的人 每人一杯酒 |
[28:25] | Let’s turn this music up, too. | 音乐也再大点 |
[28:27] | Get the party started, huh? | 开始狂欢吧 |
[28:37] | – Okay, let’s do this. – Okay. | -好了 来吧 -好 |
[28:50] | What do you say you and me take a walk? | 我们不如去散散步吧 |
[28:54] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[29:03] | You are so much fun. | 你真会玩 |
[29:05] | Gotta live for the moment. | 得享受当下啊 |
[29:13] | Did you carve all that stuff in the tunnel? | 隧道里的东西是你刻的吗 |
[29:18] | I’m not sure. I think so. | 不清楚 应该是吧 |
[29:21] | I should have told you guys I was down there. | 我该跟你们说我在隧道里 |
[29:24] | How long were you down there? | 你在下面待多久了 |
[29:26] | Since Monroe and Rosalee’s. | 离开门罗和罗莎莉家后开始 |
[29:27] | I don’t even know how long that’s been. | 我都不知道待了多久 |
[29:30] | I wanted to leave, and then every time I tried, | 我想离开 每次我尝试离开 |
[29:34] | my body just couldn’t move. | 身体就动不了 |
[29:39] | Diana knew you were down there. | 戴安娜发现了你在下面 |
[29:43] | She knew you were drawing. | 她还知道你在刻东西 |
[29:48] | She was drawing the same thing. | 她画了相同的图案 |
[29:52] | A lot of them are the same. | 有很多是一样的 |
[30:01] | I think it’s time I told you I’m sorry | 我想是时候为我对你做的事 |
[30:05] | for what I did to you. | 向你道歉了 |
[30:11] | I told Nick you were here. | 我跟尼克说了你在这 |
[30:19] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[30:24] | Like I really shouldn’t be here. | 感觉我真的不该在这 |
[30:25] | I don’t think you’re in any condition | 我想你现在的情况 |
[30:26] | to go anywhere else right now. | 哪也去不了 |
[30:29] | – Who drew these? – Diana. | -谁画的 -戴安娜 |
[30:32] | – I saw them, too. – Where? | -我也看到过 -在哪 |
[30:36] | In the tunnel. | 隧道里 |
[30:53] | You did this? | 你画上去的 |
[30:56] | Yeah, I remember. | 对 我还记得 |
[30:57] | My hands were all cut up. | 当时手都割破了 |
[31:00] | They’re not anymore. | 现在好了 |
[31:09] | Where’s all this coming from? | 这都从哪来的 |
[31:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:13] | I think it’s connected to what healed us. | 我想跟治愈我们的东西有关 |
[31:16] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[31:18] | – Yeah? – Hank’s on the phone. | -怎么了 -汉克打电话来了 |
[31:20] | They’ve got another body. | 又发现一具尸体 |
[31:23] | It is really pretty here. | 这里可真美 |
[31:24] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[31:26] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这生活了多久 |
[31:28] | In Portland? A long time. | 在波特兰吗 很久了 |
[31:32] | You know, years ago, all of this land | 数年前 这片土地 |
[31:34] | was owned by a very distinguished young gentleman | 属于一位非常优秀的年轻绅士 |
[31:37] | who recognized the need to preserve nature | 他认识到有必要为了后代 |
[31:39] | for future generations. | 保护大自然 |
[31:41] | It’s too bad we can’t thank him. | 很遗憾没机会感谢他 |
[31:44] | I wonder what Portland was like back then. | 真想知道波特兰那时是什么样的 |
[31:46] | Well, you would have been in the minority, for one thing. | 首先来说 你属于少数 |
[31:49] | In 1850, this was a frontier town. | 1850年 这里是边陲小镇 |
[31:51] | There were five men to every woman. | 男女比例是五比一 |
[31:54] | I’d be happy with one good one. | 能有一个好男人我就满足了 |
[32:03] | This is gonna make me crazy. | 这快把我搞疯了 |
[32:05] | Maybe it’s somebody you used to hunt with. | 也许是和你一起狩猎的人 |
[32:07] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[32:09] | How about one of Bud’s friends? | 会不会是巴德的朋友呢 |
[32:10] | I think we kinda know all of Bud’s friends. | 他的朋友我们差不多都认识 |
[32:13] | What if it was a customer? | 那顾客呢 |
[32:15] | – Yours or mine? – Either. | -你的还是我的 -都算上 |
[32:17] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:19] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:23] | Maybe his hair was different last time you saw him. | 也许他的发型和你上见次到他时不同 |
[32:26] | Right! | 对 |
[32:27] | Hair. | 发型 |
[32:34] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[32:35] | Well, try glasses or a beard. | 加上眼睛或者络腮胡试试 |
[32:39] | Yeah, glasses. | 对 眼镜 |
[32:42] | No! | 不对 |
[32:43] | Beard. | 络腮胡 |
[32:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:51] | I don’t know this guy. | 我不认识这家伙 |
[32:53] | What? You don’t? After all this? | 什么 处理完还不认识吗 |
[32:54] | No, I mean, I don’t know him personally. | 不是 我是说 私下里不认识 |
[32:57] | He’s the guy from the park. | 他是公园里的那个家伙 |
[32:58] | Monroe, do you know him or not? | 门罗 你到底认不认识 |
[33:00] | Yes! We both do! | 认识 你我都认识 |
[33:01] | We’ve seen him a hundred times! | 我们都见过他上百次了 |
[33:02] | – Who is it? – William Stillman. | -这是谁 -威廉姆·斯蒂尔曼 |
[33:06] | The statue? | 那座雕像吗 |
[33:07] | He was one of Portland’s earliest settlers. | 他是最早一批移居波特兰的人之一 |
[33:08] | The park is named after him. Stillman Park. | 公园以他的名字命名 斯蒂尔曼公园 |
[33:11] | Oh, my God. That’s where the bodies were found. | 天啊 那里就是尸体被发现的地方 |
[33:13] | And the book said it was an immortal Wesen. | 书里说那是不死的格林生物 |
[33:16] | You’re saying it’s actually William Stillman. | 你是说那就是威廉姆·斯蒂尔曼本人 |
[33:22] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[33:24] | – Oh, we gotta call Nick. – Call him. | -我们得给尼克打电话 -打给他 |
[33:26] | Same type of puncture wound. | 同样的刺伤 |
[33:29] | But Donald Simpson here has his clothes. | 但是唐纳德·辛普森还穿着衣服 |
[33:32] | So why kill him? | 那为什么杀他 |
[33:35] | Bartender said the victim was with a woman at the bar. | 酒保说被害人在酒吧时和一个女人在一起 |
[33:37] | But she left with another guy who bought her a drink. | 但她和另一个为她买酒的人离开了 |
[33:40] | ID’d him off the composite. It’s our guy. | 给他看了合成图 是我们要找的人 |
[33:43] | Monroe’s FaceTiming me. | 门罗要和我视频 |
[33:46] | – Monroe. – Nick, we know who it is. | -门罗 -尼克 我们知道是谁了 |
[33:48] | That’s why I’m FaceTiming you. We have to show you. | 这就是为什么要和你视频 必须要让你看 |
[33:50] | It’s William Stillman. | 是威廉姆·斯蒂尔曼 |
[33:51] | No, Monroe, that’s the park. | 不 门罗 那是公园的名字 |
[33:53] | No, it’s William Stillman. The guy. | 不 就是威廉姆·斯蒂尔曼 是人 |
[33:55] | I drew the beard on him. It’s the same guy! | 我给他画了络腮胡 就是同一个人 |
[33:59] | That’s how I knew I had seen him. | 这样我才知道见过他 |
[34:01] | The book said he was immortal, right? | 书里说他是不死的 对吗 |
[34:02] | And if he really comes up out of the ground | 而且如果他真的只有每七年 |
[34:04] | only once every seven years, | 才从地里出来一次 |
[34:06] | and he comes up out of the park– his park. | 他就是从自己的公园爬出来的 |
[34:08] | I mean, come on. | 原来如此 |
[34:09] | No wonder he donated the land. | 难怪他会捐赠那块土地 |
[34:11] | That’s where he’s taking the girl. | 他带那个女孩去了那里 |
[34:13] | – What girl? – The one he’s gonna kill. | -什么女孩 -他要杀的女孩 |
[34:41] | Things haven’t been going so well for you. | 你近来不顺啊 |
[34:45] | – They haven’t. – I voted for you. | -是不顺 -我给你投票了 |
[34:47] | Why’d you quit? | 为什么退出 |
[34:49] | – It wasn’t me. – Looked like you. | -那不是我 -看着像你 |
[34:57] | You’re telling me someone used | 别告诉我有人 |
[34:59] | Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester on you? | 对你用了双生咒 |
[35:01] | That’s not why I’m here. I– | 我来这儿不是为这事 |
[35:04] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[35:05] | Well, I didn’t think you came in to buy a guitar. | 我想你不是来买吉他的 |
[35:09] | What’s the problem? | 出什么问题了 |
[35:10] | I’m being haunted. | 我被鬼缠上了 |
[35:13] | Anybody you know? | 是你认识的人吗 |
[35:15] | – Yeah. – Were you responsible for the death? | -是的 -他的死你有责任吗 |
[35:17] | In a way. | 有点责任 |
[35:18] | You wanna narrow that down a little? | 想说详细点吗 |
[35:19] | Look, I killed him to put him out of his misery. | 听着 我杀他是为了结束他的痛苦 |
[35:22] | And this is the thanks I get. | 就得到这回报 |
[35:23] | I just wanna know if it’s real or if I’m losing my mind. | 我只想知道那是真的还是我精神错乱了 |
[35:26] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了好了 |
[35:28] | This isn’t gonna be simple. | 这可不好办 |
[35:30] | What’d you bring me in order to find out? | 要我帮忙 你给我带什么了 |
[35:37] | This was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[35:38] | And his father’s before him. | 我祖父给他的 |
[35:52] | – You want this bad. – Yeah. | -你很想知道 -对 |
[35:58] | How bad? | 有多想 |
[36:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:21] | Let’s go find out if this ghost is real. | 我们来看看这鬼魂是不是真的 |
[36:24] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:49] | Aspirateur d’Esprits. | 吸魂器 |
[36:51] | A spirit vacuum. | 吸魂器 |
[36:54] | If any spirits are attached to you, | 如果你被鬼缠上了 |
[36:57] | this will pull them out. | 它会把它们吸出来 |
[37:00] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[37:02] | Take off your clothes and get in. | 脱了衣服进去 |
[37:05] | – Seriously? – You wanna find out | -真的吗 -你想知道 |
[37:06] | if your haunting is real, don’t you? | 是不是真被缠上了 对吗 |
[37:08] | If it’s all in your head, nothing will happen. | 如果只是你脑子里的东西 什么也不会发生 |
[37:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:21] | I’m just taking it all in. | 我只是在感受这一切 |
[37:24] | Smell that air. | 闻空气的味道 |
[37:26] | Listen to those crickets. | 听蟋蟀的鸣叫 |
[37:29] | Look at those stars. | 看繁星闪耀 |
[37:32] | Do you feel it? Do you feel it all? | 你感受到了吗 你感受到这一切了吗 |
[37:37] | That’s life. | 这就是生命 |
[37:40] | So many people just miss… | 太多人忽略了 |
[37:43] | living. | 生活 |
[37:45] | They don’t appreciate what they’ve got. | 他们并不会欣赏所拥有的东西 |
[37:52] | I mean, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:55] | We move too fast, don’t we? | 我们活得太匆忙了 不是吗 |
[38:00] | I wanna kiss you. | 我想吻你 |
[38:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:06] | Sometimes it’s okay to move fast. | 有时活得匆忙点也没关系 |
[38:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:19] | I’m just so happy to be alive. | 我只是太高兴能活着了 |
[38:37] | You know, I think we’re gonna be | 我想我们会 |
[38:39] | spending a lot of time together. | 一起共度很长的时光了 |
[38:44] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[38:48] | I hear those crickets. | 我听到了蟋蟀的鸣叫 |
[38:55] | They sound so happy. | 它们听上去好幸福 |
[39:03] | Let’s start where the body was buried. | 从埋尸体的地方开始找 |
[39:53] | You’re the Grimm. | 你就是那个格林 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:07] | What’s a girl gotta do to find the right guy in this town? | 一个女孩该怎么做才能在这座城市找到对的人 |
[40:14] | – Ready? – Get it over with. | -准备好了吗 -赶紧开始吧 |
[40:37] | Shouldn’t be too long now. | 用不了多久 |
[41:09] | No! No! Ah! No! | 不 不 |
[41:15] | So Portland’s celebrated pioneer | 波特兰的知名创始人 |
[41:18] | was a 200-year-old cicada Wesen. | 是个200岁的蝉形格林生物 |
[41:22] | Makes you wonder. | 不禁去想 |
[41:24] | How many bodies are buried in this park. | 这座公园下面埋了多少具尸体 |
[41:27] | Or not. | 还是别想了 |
[42:16] | A mind is a terrible thing to lose. | 失去理智是很糟糕的 |