时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么 |
[00:11] | I promised Mommy I wouldn’t tell you | 我答应过妈妈不会告诉你 |
[00:12] | what I saw in the tunnel. | 我在隧道里看到的东西 |
[00:13] | You know what these symbols mean? | 你知道这些符号是什么意思吗 |
[00:14] | She just said it might be dangerous. | 她只说也许很危险 |
[00:16] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[00:21] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是什么东西 |
[00:27] | “早上 我很高兴地看见 我的敌人四肢大张地瘫在树下” | |
[00:37] | So you felt the arm | 所以在香料店的时候 |
[00:38] | come through the mirror | 你感受到有一只手臂 |
[00:39] | in the spice shop? | 从镜子里伸了出来 |
[00:40] | I saw it first, and then I felt it. | 我先是看见了 然后才感觉到的 |
[00:42] | It choked her. | 它掐住了她 |
[00:44] | And we’re talking that same skull creature | 它和你和伊芙在这个浴室镜子里看见的 |
[00:46] | you and Eve saw in this bathroom mirror. | 骷髅头是同一个东西吗 |
[00:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:49] | Anybody else seen anything in your mirror since? | 之后还有别人在你这镜子里看见过什么吗 |
[00:51] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[00:52] | No, but I don’t think we would. | 我也没 但我觉得我们也不会看到 |
[00:53] | It seems to be connected to Eve, | 那东西似乎和伊芙有联系 |
[00:55] | or– | 或者说… |
[00:56] | Or? | 什么 |
[00:57] | Or it’s after her. | 它就是冲着她来的 |
[00:59] | These spirits and entities sometimes have a way | 这些鬼魂灵体有时候有办法 |
[01:01] | of attaching themselves to people of our world. | 将自己和我们这个世界的人连在一起 |
[01:04] | But when Eve saw it here, so did Nick. | 但伊芙在这里看见它的那次 尼克也看见了 |
[01:06] | Maybe it’s after Nick too. | 也许尼克也是它的目标 |
[01:07] | That makes sense. | 那挺说得通的 |
[01:08] | I mean, Nick and Eve are pretty deeply connected. | 尼克和伊芙有很深的羁绊 |
[01:11] | I mean, you know, they were. | 我是说…之前有 |
[01:16] | And you haven’t seen it any place else? | 你没有在其他地方看见过这玩意了吗 |
[01:18] | Just a dream. | 有次在梦里看过 |
[01:19] | Must’ve been one hell of a dream. | 那个梦可一定够呛 |
[01:21] | That wasn’t a dream. | 那不是梦 |
[01:24] | Honey, you don’t have to worry about this. | 亲爱的 你不用担心这件事 |
[01:26] | We can take care of it. | 我们可以解决的 |
[01:27] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[01:30] | Diana, if it wasn’t a dream, what was it? | 戴安娜 假如那不是梦 那是什么 |
[01:33] | I don’t know what you call it. | 我不知道你们是怎么称呼它的 |
[01:34] | Is it something that’s not a dream, but it’s also not real? | 意思是它既不是梦 但也不是现实吗 |
[01:37] | It’s something that’s not real yet. | 只能说目前还不是现实 |
[01:39] | Something that’s going to happen? | 所以是将来会发生的事吗 |
[01:42] | Do you know where? | 你知道会在哪里发生吗 |
[01:43] | In the other place, through the hole in the mirror. | 在另一个地方 穿过镜子上的洞 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry, “through the hole in the mirror”? | 什么 “穿过镜子上的洞” |
[01:48] | Okay, we need a buddy system | 好的 我们需要结伴行事 |
[01:49] | ’cause nobody can look into a mirror by themselves | 因为在弄清楚这是怎么一回事前 |
[01:50] | until we figure this out. | 大家都不能独自看镜子 |
[01:52] | And you are staying at our place until we do. | 在此期间你要留在我们那里 |
[02:00] | No, no, no, listen to me. | 不不不 听我说 |
[02:02] | – It’s– – You do not know what you’re saying. | -这是… -你不知道自己在说什么 |
[02:04] | It’s a known fact. | 这是众所周知的事 |
[02:05] | Chicks dig camo, all right? | 妞儿们都喜欢迷彩服 知道吗 |
[02:07] | It makes you invisible to the deer | 它能让你在鹿面前隐形 |
[02:08] | and irresistible to the ladies. | 也能让女士们对你毫无抵抗力 |
[02:10] | Look, I ain’t taking advice from someone | 听着 我才不要听一个 |
[02:12] | that’s French-kissed their cousin. | 和自己表妹舌吻的人的建议呢 |
[02:13] | Aw, get out of here. | 别揪着这点不放了 |
[02:14] | She had a boyfriend– | 她有男朋友的… |
[02:15] | It’s not like anything was really gonna happen. | 又不是说我俩真会发生点什么 |
[02:19] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[02:21] | Okay, give me the– | 把东西给我… |
[02:33] | Buh-bye, Bambi. | 拜拜 小鹿 |
[02:37] | I think I got her. I think I got her. | 我觉得我射中了 我觉得我射中了 |
[02:47] | Oh, more beer. | 再拿点啤酒 |
[02:49] | I got blood. | 我看到血迹了 |
[02:55] | I got her! | 我射中她了 |
[02:56] | I got her! | 我射中她了 |
[02:59] | I’m right behind you, buddy. | 我马上就来 兄弟 |
[03:47] | Dev. | 德夫 |
[03:50] | Dev. | 德夫 |
[03:52] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[03:54] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[03:58] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[03:59] | Dev? | 德夫 |
[04:01] | Hey, man, this ain’t funny. | 伙计 这一点都不好玩 |
[04:04] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[04:09] | Dev, the hell did you do, man? | 德夫 你干什么了 伙计 |
[04:11] | Hey, Dev, what the hell’s going on here? | 德夫 这是怎么回事 |
[04:20] | Dev? | 德夫 |
[04:27] | Dev! | 德夫 |
[04:34] | Dev, Dev. | 德夫 德夫 |
[05:46] | – Ready to shave. – Coming. | -我要刮胡子了 -这就来 |
[05:52] | Okay. Wait, by the way, | 好了 等等 问一句 |
[05:54] | when you saw what Eve saw in this mirror, | 你看见伊芙在镜子里看见的东西的那次 |
[05:56] | how did you get it to go away? | 你们是怎么把它赶走的 |
[05:57] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[05:58] | Yeah, it just looked at me and went away. | 它看到我 然后就消失了 |
[06:00] | Because it saw you? | 就因为它看到你了吗 |
[06:01] | That’s what Eve thinks. | 伊芙是这么认为的 |
[06:02] | Well, what do you think? | 那你是怎么认为的 |
[06:03] | I think it knows I’m a Grimm, | 我觉得它知道我是格林 |
[06:04] | but this skull thing is connected to Eve in some way. | 但这个骷髅头和伊芙有某种联系 |
[06:07] | Maybe because she’s a Hexenbiest, | 也许是因为她是巫女 |
[06:08] | which is why I’m worried about you. | 这也是为什么我比较担心你 |
[06:10] | I’m not gonna be looking in any mirrors without you. | 你不在的时候我是绝对不会去看任何镜子的 |
[06:13] | Okay, go for it. | 好了 刮吧 |
[06:17] | You see anything other than me? | 除了我你有看见别的东西吗 |
[06:19] | – No, you? – No. | -没有 你呢 -也没有 |
[06:20] | What if this thing isn’t afraid of Grimms? | 假如这东西并不害怕格林呢 |
[06:25] | You know, I kind of like you with the stubble. | 我还挺喜欢你有胡茬的样子的 |
[06:26] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:28] | It’s Wu. You want coffee? | 是吴 你要喝点咖啡吗 |
[06:30] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[06:36] | Hey, what do you got? | 出什么事了 |
[06:38] | Hey, picked one up from the Sheriff out on Highway 30. | 30号高速的巡警上报了一个案子 |
[06:40] | Should’ve been just a DUII, | 本来应该只是药物或酒精后驾驶 |
[06:42] | but he is refusing to get in the ambulance and leave. | 但他拒绝坐救护车离开 |
[06:45] | He’s ranting that his friend was killed by a monster in the woods. | 他一直在嚷嚷他的朋友被树林里的怪物杀死了 |
[06:49] | Seemed like it might be up our alley. | 感觉像是我们的案子啊 |
[06:51] | You won’t believe it, but I’m not– | 你们不会相信的 但我没有… |
[06:52] | The Sheriffs are not taking it very seriously. | 但巡警们没有很把他说的话当回事 |
[06:55] | Okay, give me a mile marker. | 好的 把英里标号告诉我 |
[06:57] | 68 68. | |
[06:59] | Be there as soon as we can. | 我们马上赶过去 |
[07:10] | Driver’s Ralph Rotterman. Crashed sometime last night. | 司机叫拉尔夫·罗特曼 昨晚撞的车 |
[07:12] | Reported at 5:18 a.m. | 凌晨5:18接到报案 |
[07:14] | By a passerby who called 911, | 是一个路过的人打了911 |
[07:16] | but did not stop | 但那人没留下 |
[07:17] | due to Mr. Rotterman’s ranting and bleeding. | 因为罗特曼先生又是乱喊又是流血的 |
[07:20] | Judging by the carpet of beer cans inside, | 从里面一地的啤酒罐来看 |
[07:22] | the Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants part seems like an understatement. | 说他是药物或酒精后驾驶还说轻了 |
[07:25] | A lot of ammo. 30-06. | 很多子弹 30-06步枪弹 |
[07:28] | Any sign of rifles? | 有看见步枪吗 |
[07:29] | No, not inside. | 没看见 车里没有 |
[07:31] | Sheriffs took a look around, so did I, | 巡警在周边搜了一圈 我也搜了 |
[07:32] | couldn’t find anything. | 但什么都没找到 |
[07:33] | You let them know that we’ll handle it. | 你去和他们说我们会接手的 |
[07:35] | They will be relieved to hear that. | 他们听到一定很开心 |
[07:37] | Get out of here, I’m not going anywhere. | 离我远点 我哪里都不去 |
[07:38] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[07:40] | You gotta do something! | 你们得帮帮我 |
[07:41] | Bring it down. Bring it down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[07:44] | – Okay. – Tell us what happened. | -好 -告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[07:47] | Okay, Dev–Dev and I were out driving last night, right? | 好 德夫和我昨晚开车出来 |
[07:49] | And I stopped the truck, and he just ran in the woods, | 我在停车 然后他走进了森林 |
[07:51] | and then–and then I heard him scream, | 然后我听见他在尖叫 |
[07:53] | and I thought he was kidding. But then I–I found him | 我以为他在开玩笑 但是我发现 |
[07:56] | and he was getting all strangled by these plants or something, | 他被一些树一样的东西缠绕着 |
[07:58] | and then one of them just stabbed him. | 其中一枝刺死了他 |
[07:59] | And then this–this thing it–it just | 这 这个东西 它 它 |
[08:01] | came out of nowhere, okay? It was like a–like a monster. | 不知道是从哪里冒出来的 像个怪物 |
[08:04] | It was a monster. I know–I know you think I’m crazy. | 它是怪物 我知道你们觉得我疯了 |
[08:06] | I know you think I’m crazy, | 我知道你们觉得我疯了 |
[08:07] | but I’m not. It was real, it was– | 但我没有 是真的 它是 |
[08:09] | – We’re gonna help you. – You believe me? | -我们会帮助你 -你们相信我 |
[08:11] | – We’ll find your friend. – Okay, yeah, yeah, | -我们会找到你的朋友 -好 好的 |
[08:13] | Okay, okay, look, it’s way back in the forest. | 好 听着 就发生在森林里 |
[08:16] | It’s all the way up that dirt road. | 顺着这条土路 |
[08:17] | Why don’t you just show us where it happened? | 不如你带我们去看看 |
[08:18] | – Okay. – Wanna get into a car? | -好 -开车去吗 |
[08:19] | – Yeah, let’s go. – Come on, I’m not gonna hurt you. | -好 走吧 -过来 不会伤害你的 |
[08:22] | Come on. | 上车 |
[08:25] | It was crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[08:27] | I heard him scream, and so I was running as fast as I could. | 我听见他尖叫 飞快地跑过去 |
[08:29] | Look, I didn’t know what I was gonna find, | 我当时不知道是要找什么 |
[08:31] | but I sure didn’t think it was what I saw. | 但我真不敢相信看见的 |
[08:32] | Okay, come on, come on. All right, this is–this is | 快来 快来 到这儿 |
[08:34] | where the screaming stopped, but it’s not where it happened. | 他就不再尖叫了 但这里不是他死的地方 |
[08:36] | – This your rifle? – No, it’s Dev’s. | -这是你的步枪吗 -不 是德夫的 |
[08:41] | 30-06. | 30-06号 |
[08:42] | Dev shoot this deer last night? | 德夫昨晚射杀了这只鹿吗 |
[08:43] | Maybe, I–I don’t know that’s– | 可能是 我不清楚 |
[08:45] | I didn’t see. Look, that’s not what I’m trying to tell you. | 我没看见 这不是我要说的 |
[08:47] | Oh, so nobody ever informed you that hunting at night | 所以没人告诉过你晚上靠聚光灯猎捕 |
[08:49] | with a spotlight is poaching. | 属于偷猎吗 |
[08:51] | You think poaching’s the problem here? | 你们觉得偷猎是重点吗 |
[08:52] | – My friend is dead! – Show us. | -我朋友死了 -带我们去 |
[08:59] | This–this is where it happened, all right? | 就是在这儿发生的 |
[09:01] | This–this is my rifle. | 这 这是我的步枪 |
[09:03] | Do not touch the rifle, Ralph. | 别碰步枪 拉尔夫 |
[09:05] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会处理的 |
[09:06] | Tell us what happened here. | 告诉我们事情的经过 |
[09:08] | Okay, I–I found Dev on the ground, | 好 我发现德夫躺在地上 |
[09:10] | and he was covered in plants and stuff, and then I– | 身上都是植物之类的东西 我就… |
[09:12] | I tried to help him, and this stem–it just | 我试着去救他 那个根茎 |
[09:15] | came right through his chest. And there was blood everywhere, | 刺穿了他的胸口 到处都是血 |
[09:19] | and–that’s what killed him, okay? | 那东西杀了他 |
[09:21] | – I watched him die. – Is that Dev’s blood on you? | -我亲眼看着他死 -你身上是德夫的血吗 |
[09:24] | – Maybe. – What happened next? | -可能是 -后来呢 |
[09:26] | This thing came out. | 那个东西出来了 |
[09:28] | It was all covered in leaves and moss and mud, | 身上都是叶子 苔藓还有泥土 |
[09:31] | and it had vines for arms, and it picked him up. | 藤条就像它的手 它把他拖了起来 |
[09:32] | – It picked him right up. – What did you do? | -它把他立了起来 -你做了什么 |
[09:35] | I–I shot it, but it didn’t do nothing. | 我开枪了 但是没什么用 |
[09:39] | And then–and then I ran, you know, ’cause I thought | 然后 然后我就逃了 因为我以为 |
[09:41] | it was coming after me. | 它要来追我 |
[09:42] | And do you know where Dev’s body is? | 你知道德夫的尸体在哪里吗 |
[09:44] | It was right here. | 之前就在这里的 |
[09:47] | That was the last I saw. | 我最后看见的就是这样 |
[09:52] | Either this guy’s telling the truth, | 这家伙要么说的是实情 |
[09:53] | or he killed his friend and is trying to cover it up. | 要么就是他杀了他朋友还欲盖弥彰 |
[09:55] | How do you guys wanna handle this? | 你们打算怎么处理这案子 |
[09:56] | Get CSU out here, sweep the area. | 找犯罪现场调查组来 处理一下现场 |
[09:58] | Take the rifles as evidence. See if they were fired. | 把步枪带回去 看看是否开过枪 |
[10:00] | All right, then let’s get these dogs out here, | 好的 带警犬来 |
[10:01] | see if they can find the body. | 看看能否找到尸体 |
[10:03] | Sweat him a little bit. | 再对他施点压 |
[10:06] | Come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[10:15] | We have other work to do first. | 我们得先做别的事 |
[10:17] | – I wanna see that mirror. – Not alone, you don’t. | -我要看一下那面镜子 -别单独看 |
[10:19] | – Are you sure we wanna do this? – Not entirely. | -你们确定要这么做吗 -不确定 |
[10:22] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[10:39] | I broke this mirror. | 我把这面镜子摔坏了 |
[10:41] | And it shattered into pieces, and the pieces | 成了碎片 |
[10:43] | all came back together. | 那些碎片又拼好了 |
[10:45] | It’s not a magic mirror. It belonged to my mother. | 这不是魔镜 是我妈妈的 |
[10:47] | It’s been in my family since I can remember. | 从我有记忆开始就在我家了 |
[10:49] | I think, as long as none of us look into it, | 我觉得只要我们都不看它 |
[10:50] | we’re probably okay. | 就没什么事 |
[10:51] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[10:54] | Yeah, no window I can see. | 我没看见什么窗户 |
[11:00] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可有点不妙 |
[11:11] | Okay, that’s enough of that. | 已经够了 |
[11:17] | Diana said that through the mirror is the other place. | 戴安娜说镜子那边是另一个地方 |
[11:20] | Yeah, we need to figure out what the hell is going on | 没错 我们必须弄清楚 |
[11:22] | with this other place. | 那边是怎么回事 |
[11:26] | There might be only one way. | 只有一种办法 |
[11:28] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[11:30] | To go there. | 到那里去 |
[11:35] | Dev’s last living relative is a grandmother in Mississippi. | 德夫的唯一活着的家属是密西西比州的奶奶 |
[11:38] | Both he and Ralph have records, mostly of the yahoo type: | 他和拉尔夫都有案底 都是常见的 |
[11:42] | DUIs, criminal trespass, hunting without a license, | 酒驾 非法入侵 偷猎 |
[11:46] | waste of deer and elk. | 射杀鹿和麋鹿 |
[11:48] | So not your run-of-the-mill tree huggers? | 所以不是那种环保主义者 |
[11:51] | No. What’d you get? | 不是 你那儿有什么信息 |
[11:53] | Both rifles were fired. | 两把步枪都开过枪 |
[11:54] | Ralph had two bullets in the magazine, | 拉尔夫弹匣里有两颗子弹 |
[11:56] | and you took two out of Dev’s, so assuming they never | 你取出了德夫的两颗 假设他们 |
[11:59] | had a chance to reload, and my addition is correct, | 没能装弹 如果我没算错 |
[12:02] | they each fired one shot. | 他俩各开了一枪 |
[12:03] | The deer took one bullet. | 一枪打死了那只鹿 |
[12:05] | And Ralph was never hit, which leaves one bullet | 拉尔夫没有受伤 那另一颗子弹 |
[12:06] | unaccounted for. | 不知去向 |
[12:07] | Ralph said he shot the monster, | 拉尔夫说他朝那怪物开了枪 |
[12:12] | unless Dev was his monster. | 除非德夫就是他口中的怪兽 |
[12:14] | – Dev was Wesen? – Maybe. | -德夫是格林生物吗 -有可能 |
[12:16] | Dev could’ve woged, Ralph freaked, | 德夫可能转化了 拉尔夫吓坏了 |
[12:18] | shot him, buried the body. | 开枪打死了他 再埋了尸体 |
[12:19] | Or Ralph just didn’t like Dev and killed him | 或者只是拉尔夫看不惯德夫 就杀了他 |
[12:22] | and made all this up. | 然后编了这些故事 |
[12:23] | So Dev is not the first person to go missing | 德夫不是在那片公地 |
[12:26] | in that general area. | 第一个失踪的 |
[12:28] | Three others in the last five years. | 过去五年出现了三起 |
[12:29] | Bodies never recovered. | 尸体一直没找到 |
[12:30] | Any reports mention a monster? | 有任何关于怪物的报道吗 |
[12:32] | No, but there is something that garnered by attention. | 没有 但有一个共同点 |
[12:35] | Usually people that go missing in the wild are hikers, | 通常在野外失踪的都是徒步旅行者 |
[12:37] | mountain bikers, joggers, but these three were not. | 山地自行车爱好者 慢跑者 但这仨都不是 |
[12:40] | Their vehicles were found abandoned, | 他们的车都被遗弃 |
[12:42] | no suicide notes, no last arguments with spouses, nothing. | 不是自杀遗书 没与配偶吵架 什么都没有 |
[12:45] | Just parked vehicles in the woods. | 只是把车停在了森林里 |
[12:47] | Sounds like a classic alien abduction. | 听来像是经典的外星人绑架案 |
[12:49] | Hadn’t gone there yet, but I’m hoping. | 还没到那地步 但我希望是 |
[12:51] | Dev and Ralph were poaching. | 德夫和拉尔夫当时在非法狩猎 |
[12:52] | See if you can find what the other three | 看看你能不能找到另外三个人 |
[12:53] | – were doing out there. – Yeah. | -当时在那干什么 -好 |
[12:55] | We’ll take Ralph through it one more time. | 我们会带拉尔夫再去一次树林 |
[12:57] | Maybe Ralph forgot to mention the spaceship. | 也许拉尔夫忘记提起太空船了 |
[13:01] | It was shaped like a man. | 它长得像人 |
[13:03] | It killed my friend. | 它杀了我朋友 |
[13:04] | So Dev shot the rifle, and he killed the deer. | 德夫开枪射死了那只鹿 |
[13:08] | Yeah, he– I already told you that. | 他… 我已经和你说过了 |
[13:10] | You shoot your rifle to kill a monster. | 你开枪打怪物 |
[13:11] | Yeah, it killed Dev. | 是的 它杀了德夫 |
[13:12] | Maybe you and Dev had a little too much to drink; | 也许你和德夫喝得有点高 |
[13:15] | – you had a little argument– – No, no, no, no, | -你们发生了一点争执 -不 不是 |
[13:16] | we had nothing, all right? | 我们没有发生争执 |
[13:18] | Maybe you thought Dev was the monster. | 也许你以为德夫就是怪物 |
[13:19] | What? No! | 什么 不是 |
[13:21] | Maybe you saw Dev change into him. | 也许你看到德夫变成了怪物 |
[13:22] | You shoot animals in the dark. | 反正你在黑暗里开枪猎杀动物 |
[13:24] | Killing a few animals isn’t the same as killing a person. | 猎杀几只动物和杀人不一样 |
[13:28] | Look, I saw my friend get killed. | 我看到我的朋友被杀死 |
[13:30] | You two are in here. You’re wasting time. | 你们俩却在这里浪费时间 |
[13:32] | You should be out trying to stop this thing. | 你们应该去阻止这个怪物 |
[13:33] | The blood on your jacket wasn’t yours. | 你外套上的血不是你的 |
[13:35] | – ‘Cause it stabbed him. – It was Dev’s blood, wasn’t it? | -因为它捅死了他 -是德夫的血吧 |
[13:38] | Yeah, I was trying to help him, | 对 我想帮他 |
[13:39] | that’s why it was on my jacket, okay? | 所以血溅到了我外套上 |
[13:40] | I tried to shoot this thing. | 我想要开枪打这个东西 |
[13:42] | But Dev got in the way, right? | 但是被德夫挡住了 |
[13:44] | No, no. | 不是 |
[13:46] | Yeah, yeah, okay? But it was– it was– | 是的 但是它… |
[13:49] | Dev was already dead. It didn’t matter, okay? | 德夫那时已经死了 已经不重要了 |
[13:52] | I was trying to shoot the thing. | 我想要开枪打那个东西 |
[13:53] | Okay, look, hey, it was awful, okay? | 场面很恐怖 |
[13:56] | It was crazy. | 简直让人抓狂 |
[13:57] | It was– You have to– | 场面… 你们得… |
[14:08] | Results came back from the lab on Ralph’s jacket. | 实验室发来拉尔夫外套上的检验结果 |
[14:10] | We already got the report. Not Ralph’s blood. | 我们已经收到报告了 血不是拉尔夫的 |
[14:12] | Different report. And it’s not blood. | 另一份报告 那不是血 |
[14:15] | They found something else. | 他们有别的发现 |
[14:16] | Oh, please tell me we’re not going “Deliverance” on this. | 请告诉我 我们不是要替人驱魔 |
[14:19] | No, large amounts of chlorophyll. | 不是 上面有大量的叶绿素 |
[14:24] | Lab tech said it was in a concentration | 鉴证科说这种浓度 |
[14:25] | that doesn’t exist in nature. | 根本不可能存在 |
[14:27] | One sample from Ralph’s jacket had the same amount | 拉尔夫外套的那个样本上有同样浓度的叶绿素 |
[14:29] | of chlorophyll usually found in a tree. | 通常能在树上找到 |
[14:32] | And I’m not talking sapling. More like Giant Sequoia. | 我说的不是树苗 而是巨杉 |
[14:34] | We’re talking plant blood? | 是植物的血液吗 |
[14:36] | Well, Ralph said the thing he saw | 拉尔夫说他看到的那个东西 |
[14:37] | was covered in vines and leaves. | 全身布满了树藤和树叶 |
[14:39] | It doesn’t exactly sound Wesen. | 听来不像是格林生物 |
[14:41] | I’ll check the books and see if there’s anything close. | 我去书里找找 看看有没有接近的物种 |
[14:52] | 视频通话 达莎·卡普什 | |
[15:16] | I– I would like to practice my English. | 我想练习我的英文 |
[15:19] | Not many people speak it out here. | 这里没什么人说英语 |
[15:22] | So your daughter has drawn a very unusual combination of symbols. | 你女儿画了一组非常不寻常的符号 |
[15:28] | Some ancient, some unknown to me, | 一些很古老 还有一些我不知道的 |
[15:31] | which suggests that they are coming from her own imagination. | 就是说那是来自她自己的想象 |
[15:35] | However, I ask myself how this young daughter | 然而 我好奇肖恩·雷纳德女儿年纪这么小 |
[15:38] | of Sean Renard knows such ancient symbols in the first place. | 怎么会知道这么古老的符号 |
[15:42] | And why would she draw them? | 她为什么会画出来呢 |
[15:45] | So is there something I need to know about her mother? | 她母亲方面有什么我应该知道吗 |
[15:49] | She’s a Hexenbiest. | 她是巫女 |
[15:50] | I suspected this. | 这点我猜到了 |
[15:52] | Are you together? | 你们在一起吗 |
[15:53] | No, it was complicated. | 不在 一言难尽 |
[15:56] | Sean, everything with you is always complicated. | 肖恩 和你有关的事总是一言难尽 |
[15:58] | Does your daughter have your abilities? | 你女儿继承了你的能力吗 |
[16:00] | She has more than me and her mother combined. | 我和她母亲的能力加起来都不如她 |
[16:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:06] | You mentioned that Diana drew what she saw in the tunnel. | 你说过戴安娜画的是她在隧道里看到的事物 |
[16:10] | I find this interesting. | 我觉得这点很有趣 |
[16:12] | What kind of tunnel is it in Oregon of all places | 俄勒冈有哪条隧道 |
[16:15] | that would have this combination of symbols? | 会有这些符号呢 |
[16:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:19] | I suggest you find out because I think much | 我建议你调查清楚 因为我认为 |
[16:22] | of what she has drawn is not from her imagination | 她所画的符号并不是来自她的想象 |
[16:25] | nor from anywhere we know. | 也不是来自我们所知道的地方 |
[16:28] | Call me when you find out. | 有发现就打给我 |
[16:29] | I think it will be very important sooner than later. | 我认为尽早查明极为重要 |
[16:47] | So this mossy, muddy, leafy, rooty-arm description | 这个长满苔藓 沾满烂泥又多叶臂肢的形容 |
[16:50] | sounds like something out of an apocalyptic | 听来像是做有预警的环境噩梦时 |
[16:52] | environmental nightmare. | 才会有的东西 |
[16:53] | Hey, that’s all we got. | 我们的信息就这么多 |
[16:55] | You couldn’t find the body? | 你们找不到尸体吗 |
[16:56] | Not a body, body parts, or clothing. | 没有尸体 也没有肢体或是衣服 |
[16:58] | So it took the human, left the animal? | 那它抓走人类 却留下动物吗 |
[17:01] | – Yeah. – Well, maybe it only wants humans. | -是的 -也许它只要人类 |
[17:03] | Something cannibalistic like a Wendigo. | 像是吃人的食人怪 |
[17:06] | We were able to find other missing person reports in that area. | 我们在那一区找到了其他失踪人口的报告 |
[17:09] | We don’t know if there’s a connection yet, | 我们还不知道当中是否有联系 |
[17:10] | but we haven’t been able to find any of those bodies either. | 但是他们的尸体也一直没能找到 |
[17:13] | Well, the woods are lovely, dark, and deep, | 树林幽静 黑暗又看不到尽头 |
[17:16] | and full of dead bodies of all sorts. | 到处都是各类尸体 |
[17:18] | You said the missing victim was poaching? | 你说失踪的死者是去非法打猎吗 |
[17:20] | Took us right to the deer they shot. | 我们找到了他们射杀的鹿 |
[17:23] | I wonder if it could be a Curupira. | 我想这会不会是水疱怪 |
[17:25] | That’s Brazilian, right? | 那是巴西的吧 |
[17:26] | Yeah, oh, or the one from Russia. | 对 或是俄罗斯的那个 |
[17:29] | Ooh, a Leshy. | 守林怪 |
[17:30] | What are we talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[17:31] | Well, there’s some Wesen that are ecologically wired | 从生态学的角度来说 有些格林生物 |
[17:33] | to protect the natural environment they live in. | 会保护它们所生存的自然环境 |
[17:35] | Yeah. Usually forest Wesen who do not take kindly | 通常森林里的格林生物对不尊重自然的人 |
[17:38] | to disrespecting nature. | 都很不客气 |
[17:39] | You know, it’s like if someone went into your house, | 就像是如果有人走进你家 |
[17:41] | broke in, shot your dog, ate your cat, | 破门而入 开枪打死你的狗 吃了你的猫 |
[17:44] | fished in your aquarium, set your kitchen on fire, | 抓了你鱼缸的鱼 烧了你的厨房 |
[17:47] | and peed in your bed. | 再在你床上撒尿 |
[17:49] | It would have the same kind of effect. | 后果是一样的 |
[17:50] | And, by that, he means if you mess with their territory, | 意思是 如果你破坏他们的领地 |
[17:53] | they will seriously mess you up. | 它们一定不会放过你 |
[17:56] | So do we know of any of those in this area? | 那这片区有这种格林生物吗 |
[17:59] | Not me. | 反正我不知道 |
[18:00] | Uh, this one’s not from here either, | 这个也不是本地的 |
[18:02] | but you know anything about a Kinoshimobe? | 你知道树仆是什么吗 |
[18:05] | Japanese? | 日本的吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, it matches Ralph’s description. | 对 与拉尔夫的描述吻合 |
[18:10] | It looks like something that could bleed chlorophyll. | 看起来是会分泌出叶绿素的东西 |
[18:13] | “There was insufficient information of the Kinoshimobe | “由于荒木明美的观察 |
[18:15] | “considering these observations of Akemi Ando Araki | “并不可靠且十分混乱 |
[18:20] | “are unreliable and opiate-addled. | “所以关于树仆的信息非常少 |
[18:22] | “His findings detail the elusive solitary beings, | “他的发现详述了这种独居生物 |
[18:26] | and though other recorded accounts are exiguous–“ | 尽管其他记录非常稀缺…” |
[18:29] | That’s one of my favorite words. | 这真是我最喜欢的词之一 |
[18:31] | “There is a testimony regarding its human form, | “但有人曾表示见过它的人形 |
[18:33] | “if indeed it has one, and those captured | “如果它真有人形的话 而那些被捕捉的人 |
[18:37] | are never seen again, lost to the Boscage.” | 却再也没人见过他们 消失在丛林中” |
[18:42] | Boscage, anybody? | 有人知道丛林是什么吗 |
[18:43] | – Not a clue. – Has to do with a lot of trees. | -不知道 -肯定跟很多树有关 |
[18:45] | It’s like a grove or a thicket. | 像是小树林或者灌木丛 |
[18:47] | “Lost to the Boscage for eternity.” | “永远消失在丛林中” |
[18:49] | So the bodies are never found. | 所以说尸体从没被发现过 |
[18:51] | Maybe he does eat them, or he feeds them | 也许他真的吃了他们 或者把他们 |
[18:54] | to his furry forest friends. | 喂给他毛茸茸的森林朋友了 |
[18:57] | So no description of what it looks like | 所以并没有对它转化前的 |
[18:59] | when it’s not woge. | 样貌描述 |
[19:00] | Maybe he never woges, right? | 或许他从不转化呢 |
[19:02] | I mean, if it’s an environmental protector, | 如果是个环境保护者 |
[19:04] | maybe it’s always in, like, protector mode. | 或许它一直都是处于保护模式 |
[19:06] | Could be. | 也许吧 |
[19:07] | So if it is a Kinoshimobe or a Curupira or whatever, | 不管它是树仆还是水疱怪之类的 |
[19:11] | and it’s killing someone that’s destroying where it lives, | 都会杀了破坏它们居住地的人 |
[19:14] | I mean, isn’t there a law that allows you to defend their home? | 法律不是允许你保卫自己的家园吗 |
[19:17] | Yes, but the circumstances of the defense | 是 不过也要考虑到 |
[19:19] | are always taken into consideration. | 保卫的背景情况 |
[19:21] | No, she’s right. | 不 她说得对 |
[19:22] | What if it’s, like, a deep, biological drive? | 如果这只是一种生物本能呢 |
[19:25] | That would be like blaming a spider for killing a fly. | 这就像责怪蜘蛛杀了苍蝇一样 |
[19:27] | Not that a web is a home, I’m just saying we’re | 倒不是说蜘蛛网是它的家 只是说 |
[19:29] | in a moral green area, if you will. | 我们毕竟是站在道德制高点来说的 |
[19:31] | Wu? | 吴 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:38] | Wu’s got something he wants us to see. | 吴有发现了 想让我们去看看 |
[19:39] | We’ll call you when we find out what that is. | 我们有进展了就告诉你们 |
[19:42] | – Okeydoke. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[19:45] | If this dude is Wesen… | 如果这老兄是格林生物… |
[19:47] | That is no Wesen I’ve ever seen. | 我从来没见过这种格林生物 |
[20:44] | I went back 20 years this time. | 我调查了20年间每年的这个时候 |
[20:45] | There have been at least ten disappearances | 在这片森林的同一片区域 |
[20:47] | in the same part of the forest. | 至少有十起失踪事件 |
[20:49] | All within the last five years. | 都发生在过去的5年内 |
[20:51] | Ran background checks, every single one has a record. | 背景调查也核实了 他们每个人都有案底 |
[20:54] | Punished or fined for crimes against nature, | 因为破坏大自然受到过处罚或罚款 |
[20:56] | and not the Bible-thumping sex kind. | 而且行为非常恶劣 |
[20:58] | I mean poaching, polluting, et cetera. | 非法狩猎 污染之类的 |
[21:01] | Then it’s gotta be the Kinoshimobe. | 那肯定是树仆 |
[21:03] | I’m assuming that’s Wesenese for– | 我猜那是某种格林用语 |
[21:05] | Sort of an eco-revenger. | 类似环境复仇者之类的 |
[21:07] | Dev’s being punished for shooting the deer. | 德夫因为射杀鹿而受到惩罚 |
[21:09] | But Ralph didn’t shoot the deer, which is why he was spared. | 但拉尔夫没有杀鹿 所以他免于一死 |
[21:13] | We go back out there first thing tomorrow morning. | 明天一早我们再去那里看看 |
[22:50] | Okay, so do we know what to do with this Kinoshimobe | 好了 如果我们发现了树仆 |
[22:52] | if we find it? | 知道要怎么做吗 |
[22:53] | Well, the book didn’t have much to say about it. | 书上这方面的信息不多 |
[22:55] | It might not even be Wesen. | 甚至有可能不是格林生物 |
[22:56] | We find Dev’s body, and maybe we’ll learn something | 如果能找到德夫的尸体 或许就能知道 |
[22:58] | about how this thing operates. | 这一切到底怎么回事 |
[23:03] | Well, you couldn’t ask for a prettier place | 你也不忍心看到这么美丽的地方 |
[23:05] | to get brutally murdered. | 遭到严重破坏吧 |
[23:07] | Let’s spread out. | 我们分开行动 |
[24:49] | You guys, I got a truck. | 伙计们 我发现了一辆车 |
[24:50] | Looks like they’ve been dumping toxic waste. | 他们好像一直在这里倾倒有毒废料 |
[24:53] | There is also blood on a chair. | 椅子上还有血迹 |
[24:55] | – Any bodies? – Not yet. | -有发现尸体吗 -还没 |
[24:58] | Headed your way. | 这就过来 |
[24:59] | I copy. | 收到 |
[25:10] | I hope it’s not as bad for us as it smells. | 希望情况不会像闻起来这么糟 |
[25:14] | That’s really disgusting. | 真的很恶心 |
[25:16] | We’re gonna have to call the EPA. | 我们得通知环保局 |
[25:17] | No driver? | 没有司机吗 |
[25:19] | Except maybe for that. | 可能是因为那个原因 |
[25:26] | Blood’s not dry yet. | 血还没干 |
[25:28] | Truck’s registered to a Patricia Vetvark. | 车是注册在一个叫帕特丽夏·范特瓦克的人名下 |
[25:31] | 1037 Lee Street, West Haven-Sylvan. | 西汉文森林李街1037号 |
[25:34] | And, surprise, she’s got herself a record for illegal dumping | 不出意料 她也因在州内的各处公共土地 |
[25:38] | of toxic waste on public lands all over the state. | 非法倾倒有毒废料而留下了案底 |
[25:40] | Been fined seven times and never gone to jail. | 被罚了7次款 没坐过牢 |
[25:43] | Slap on the wrist. | 只是象征性的惩罚 |
[25:44] | Got slapped harder this time. | 这次惩罚得可重了 |
[25:46] | She owns a hazardous waste treatment company, | 她是一家有害物处理公司的老板 |
[25:48] | G&K Waste Solutions. | GK废液 |
[25:49] | Dumping in the woods should not be considered a solution. | 在树林里倾倒废料可不是什么处理方式 |
[25:52] | Everyone who went missing went missing | 所有失踪的人都是在树林的 |
[25:53] | in the same part of the woods. | 同一个地方失踪的 |
[25:54] | Yeah, within about five square miles. | 对 范围大概在13平方公里内 |
[25:56] | Do you have that list of them? | 你有失踪地点清单吗 |
[25:57] | – Not on me. – Well, you wanna get it? | -不在我身上 -能去拿一下吗 |
[25:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:06] | Allow me to tell you where they went missing. | 让我来介绍一下他们失踪的地方 |
[26:10] | Arnold Quinn, went missing at the Newton Trailhead. | 阿诺德·奎恩 在纽顿登山口失踪 |
[26:15] | Sina Menjivar, last seen where Wildwood Trail | 希娜·蒙基瓦 最后一次被目击是在 |
[26:20] | meets Newton Road. | 怀尔伍德小道跟纽顿路的交界 |
[26:22] | Stephanie Katz, end of BPA road. | 斯特芬妮·卡茨 BPA路尽头 |
[26:26] | Esteban Mendez, intersection of fire lanes 15 and 12. | 埃斯特班·门德斯 15号和12号消防专用道交叉口 |
[26:31] | Roger Markowitz, Newton Creek Bridge. | 罗杰·马科维茨 在纽顿水河大桥失踪 |
[26:35] | I think we got a perimeter. | 应该可以得出边界线了 |
[26:37] | There’s more. | 还有呢 |
[26:38] | Not sure we need it. | 应该不用了 |
[26:42] | We need to see what’s there. | 我们得搞清楚那里有什么 |
[26:46] | This is where Arnold Quinn went missing. | 这里是阿诺德·奎恩失踪的地方 |
[26:49] | If we cut through here, we should get to the center. | 如果从这里抄近路过去 就能到中央了 |
[27:03] | This is where I was this morning. | 这是我今天早上来的地方 |
[27:07] | That’s one hell of a tree. | 这棵树真大啊 |
[27:09] | Yeah, it caught my attention too. | 是 我也注意到了 |
[27:12] | I have this weird feeling. | 我有种很诡异的感觉 |
[27:14] | What kind of weird feeling? | 什么样的诡异感觉 |
[27:17] | “Not normal,” weird. | 感觉”不寻常”的那种诡异 |
[27:19] | Yeah, but when you get a weird feeling, | 但你的诡异感觉 |
[27:21] | it’s different from when I get one. | 跟我的诡异感觉不一样 |
[27:23] | I’m getting a weird vibe here too. | 我也感受到了诡异的气氛 |
[27:26] | Okay, now I’m getting a weird vibe feeling. | 好了 现在我感受到诡异的气氛了 |
[27:29] | But I don’t know if it’s yours or mine. | 可我不知道是你们那种还是我那种 |
[27:38] | That doesn’t look like chlorophyll. | 这可不像叶绿素 |
[27:41] | Yeah, it’s damp all around. | 是 周围都湿乎乎的 |
[27:49] | Nick. Wu. | 尼克 吴 |
[27:53] | This looks like a man’s face. | 这里看起来像是人脸 |
[27:58] | Screaming. | 尖叫中的 |
[28:00] | Okay, now I really do have a weird feeling, | 好了 现在我真有诡异的感觉了 |
[28:02] | and it’s all mine. | 完全是我那种 |
[28:05] | There’s another one. | 这里还有 |
[28:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[28:17] | This gives a whole new meaning to “Family tree”. | 这给了”家族树”全新的定义 |
[28:26] | Oh, I know about this kind of tree. | 我知道这种树 |
[28:28] | I didn’t think of it before | 之前没想到是它 |
[28:29] | because it’s not Wesen or monster, per se. | 因为它本质上不是格林生物或者怪物 |
[28:32] | It’s just a tree, except it survives on human blood. | 只是棵树 不过它靠食人血生存 |
[28:35] | Well, that explains the blood around the tree. | 这就解释了树周围的血 |
[28:36] | – It’s called a Jubokko. – Never heard of it. | -这种树叫树木子 -从没听过 |
[28:38] | Are you suggesting that this tree can somehow move? | 你是说这种树能动吗 |
[28:41] | From what I know, Jubokkos are rooted to the ground | 据我所知 树木子是像其他树一样 |
[28:43] | just like any other tree. | 扎根在大地上的 |
[28:44] | Okay, that doesn’t exactly explain the faces. | 好吧 可那没解释清人脸的事 |
[28:46] | No, but we think we can. | 是没有 不过我们认为我们能解释 |
[28:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:57] | – How did that happen? – We have no idea. | -怎么会这样 -不知道 |
[28:59] | But every one of them has a criminal history | 不过他们每个人都有 |
[29:01] | of environmental degradation. | 破坏环境的犯罪史 |
[29:03] | Okay, so either somebody carved | 好吧 所以要不就是有人 |
[29:05] | these ignoramuses’ faces into the tree– | 把这些无知之人的脸刻在了树上 |
[29:07] | Or the tree absorbed them into itself. | 要不就是树自己吸收进去的 |
[29:11] | Anybody know how that works? | 有人知道那是怎么做到的吗 |
[29:13] | Well, Ralph said he saw Dev being dragged away by a monster, | 拉尔夫说他看见德夫是被一个怪物拖走的 |
[29:16] | and that is Dev right there. | 而德夫就正好在那儿 |
[29:18] | Yes, and I am guessing that is the bullet hole | 没错 我猜那个弹孔就是拉尔夫射进 |
[29:20] | that Ralph put in Dev’s head. | 德夫头部造成的 |
[29:22] | Maybe the Kinoshimobe and the Jubokko | 也许树仆和树木子 |
[29:24] | are working together. | 在合作 |
[29:25] | So the Kinoshimobe kills them | 就是说树仆杀死他们 |
[29:27] | and feeds the Jubokko tree their blood. | 再让树木子喝他们的血 |
[29:29] | It’s like a beautiful symbiotic relationship. | 真像一种美妙的共生关系 |
[29:31] | We found the tree, but how do we find the Kinoshimobe? | 找到树了 但是要怎么找到树仆呢 |
[29:34] | Well, it responds to environmental damage. | 它对环境破坏有反应 |
[29:36] | You might have to go out there and cause a little harm. | 你们可能不得不去那里制造点小破坏 |
[29:39] | I don’t know how I feel about that. | 我觉得这主意不怎么样 |
[29:40] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[29:41] | Well, maybe there’s something we can do | 也许我们可以做一些 |
[29:42] | to make it seem like we’re harming the forest. | 看似是在破坏森林的事 |
[29:44] | Like fake toxic sludge? | 比如弄假的有毒污泥吗 |
[29:47] | Oh, wait, I think I have an idea. | 等等 我有主意了 |
[29:50] | – What? – My brother and I, | -什么 -我哥哥和我 |
[29:51] | we used to have so much fun with this book when we were kids. | 小时候用这本书找了不少乐子 |
[29:54] | Where is it? | 哪儿去了 |
[29:56] | Oh, yeah. | 就是这本 |
[29:58] | We used to make this strange goop. | 我们过去常做奇怪的黏糊糊的东西 |
[30:00] | “Humano-Reptiliana: Pathology, Diagnosis, and Treatment.” | 《人类与爬行动物的病理 诊断与治疗》 |
[30:10] | Aw, yeah, vle di bouyi. | 对 沸腾泡泡 |
[30:13] | Oh, it smells terrible, | 很难闻 |
[30:14] | and it’s really only harmful to Wesen with scales. | 实际上只对有鳞的格林生物有害 |
[30:17] | Grimms in the South used to use it | 南方地区的格林常用它 |
[30:18] | to lure out Gelumcaedus from the swampy marshes, | 引出沼泽地里的杀人鳄 |
[30:21] | and catch them and chop off their heads. | 抓住他们砍头 |
[30:24] | Our childhoods were very different. | 咱们的童年太不同了 |
[30:27] | It poses no known threat to the environment. | 它不会对环境造成什么已知的威胁 |
[30:29] | I think it causes some gnarly skin rash to reptilian Wesen, | 我想它会引起爬行类格林生物的瘤状皮疹 |
[30:31] | but that’s about the worst it does. | 但最糟也就这样了 |
[30:33] | My brother and I, we used to mess with our neighbor, | 我哥哥和我过去常作弄我们的邻居 |
[30:35] | this nasty Skalengeck. | 肮脏的蜥怪 |
[30:37] | He ate my best friend’s Chihuahua. | 他吃了我最要好朋友的吉娃娃 |
[30:40] | How long does it take to make. | 要多久做出来 |
[30:42] | Uh, a few hours; it’s pretty involved. | 几个小时 相当复杂的 |
[30:44] | I mean, how much do you need? | 你们要多少 |
[30:45] | A lot, we really want to get this thing’s attention. | 很多 我们特别想引起这东西的注意 |
[30:47] | All right, let’s get on it. | 好了 开工吧 |
[30:49] | Okay, say we do find this plant dude. | 好了 就是说我们找到这种植物了 |
[30:52] | How do we deal with it? | 要怎么对付它 |
[30:54] | Considering what happened with Dev, | 鉴于德夫的遭遇 |
[30:57] | I’m not sure bullets are gonna be enough. | 我不确定只用子弹够不够 |
[31:00] | We’re gonna need something sharp. | 我们需要点锋利的东西 |
[31:19] | Yep, looks like a Jubokko, all right. | 对 是挺像树木子的 没错 |
[31:22] | I gotta say, for a tree that survives on human blood, | 不得不说 对于一棵靠人血过活的树 |
[31:24] | it looks pretty harmless. | 它看起来相当无害 |
[31:26] | Get closer. | 离近点 |
[31:36] | Sweet Moses. | 我的天呐 |
[31:38] | Gives you a real sense of being one with nature. | 真正意义上让你与自然融为一体 |
[31:40] | All right, you know there’s a thing called pareidolia | 好吧 有种症状叫空想性错视 |
[31:42] | that tricks the brain into thinking it sees faces | 会使大脑误以为在无生命的物体上 |
[31:45] | in inanimate objects, | 看到了人脸 |
[31:46] | and it can happen because of sleep deprivation. | 睡眠不足就可能这样 |
[31:48] | And none of us is particularly well rested. | 我们都没有休息得特别好 |
[31:50] | You’re not hallucinating. | 你没产生幻觉 |
[31:51] | I sleep like a baby, and that tree, right there, | 我睡得好极了 那边的那棵树上 |
[31:53] | is full of faces. | 都是人脸 |
[31:54] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[32:03] | Yeah, okay, it is. | 好吧 确实是 |
[32:04] | Let’s do this. | 开工吧 |
[32:08] | Hope this works. | 但愿有用 |
[32:09] | Smells like it might. | 闻起来像是会有用 |
[32:10] | Make sure you pour it all around. | 务必把周围都倒上 |
[32:15] | I got kind of mixed feelings about this. | 我对此百感交集 |
[32:17] | I mean, I love trees. | 我爱树 |
[32:19] | It’s not a normal tree, Monroe. | 这不是普通的树 门罗 |
[32:20] | Yeah, but still. | 是的 可还是不好受 |
[32:22] | “I think I shall never see a poem as lovely as a…” | 我想 我从没看到过一首诗 |
[32:27] | blood-sucking Jubokko tree. | 像一棵吸血的树木子树一样美丽 |
[32:51] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[32:53] | Any guesses as to how long it’s gonna take? | 有没有知道要多长时间 |
[32:55] | Well, if anybody did to my home | 如果有人对我家 |
[32:58] | what we just did here, I wouldn’t wait long. | 像我们刚才那样做 我不会等很久 |
[33:16] | Does anybody get the feeling we got this wrong? | 有人觉得我们搞错了吗 |
[33:19] | What about the faces in the tree? | 那树上的人脸怎么解释 |
[33:21] | Maybe we’re underestimating the Kinoshimobe. | 也许我们低估了树仆 |
[33:24] | I mean, it could know this is a trick. | 它可能知道这是圈套 |
[33:26] | Assuming it has that kind of mental capacity. | 假如它有那种心智的话 |
[33:28] | Maybe it’s not toxic enough. | 也许是不够毒 |
[33:29] | Why don’t you give Rosalee a call, | 要不你打给罗莎莉 |
[33:31] | see if she can spice it up. | 看看她能不能加点料 |
[33:34] | All right, but we can’t go nuclear. | 好 可我们不能做核武器 |
[33:37] | I still have to live with myself, | 我还是不得不让自己接受 |
[33:38] | which is already challenging enough as it is. | 这已经够挑战我的底线了 |
[33:45] | Rosalee? | 罗莎莉 |
[33:46] | Hey, is it working? | 有用吗 |
[33:48] | Not exactly. | 根本没有 |
[33:49] | Yeah, we dumped it, but nothing’s happening. | 我们都倒了 可什么也没发生 |
[33:51] | We need to spike it. | 还得加剂猛料 |
[33:52] | You got anything that would do just a little damage? | 有什么能造成一点点破坏的吗 |
[33:56] | Turpentine might work. | 松脂应该会有用 |
[33:57] | It’s natural, made from pine sap, but still pretty toxic. | 这是由松汁制成的天然松脂 毒性很大 |
[34:01] | How long would it take to make another batch? | 做一批需要多长时间 |
[34:03] | Don’t need to, I’ll just bring the turpentine to you. | 不需要 我给你们带过去 |
[34:05] | It’s not harmful to pregnant women, is it? | 这玩意对孕妇无害吧 |
[34:07] | Not unless I drink it. | 只要不喝就没事 |
[34:08] | I’ll be there soon, send the directions. | 我马上过去 把位置发给我 |
[34:10] | – I’ll do it. – Thank you. | -我来发 -谢谢 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry, is anyone else questioning the wisdom of this? | 有人质疑这个主意的正确性吗 |
[34:20] | I mean, the thing we’re trying to coax out and kill | 我是说 我们想诱杀的这东西 |
[34:22] | is actually trying to protect the forest. | 是真的在努力保护这片森林 |
[34:25] | Yeah, and killing a few people to do it. | 是的 不过是通过杀人来实现 |
[34:27] | Yeah, but those people are killing the forest. | 是的 可是这些人也在杀死这片森林 |
[34:29] | Killing them is all right? | 所以杀了他们就没问题吗 |
[34:30] | I just don’t see how you can blame the Kinoshimobe | 我只是不懂我们怎么能怪树仆 |
[34:33] | for protecting its habitat. | 保护它自己的栖息地 |
[34:36] | Especially when it’s doing it in an organic, all-natural, | 更何况它完全是有机 |
[34:40] | free-range kind of self-defense. | 纯天然的自卫 |
[34:42] | Well, if it endangers this species, | 不过它威胁到了人类 |
[34:45] | it’s going down. | 所以它完蛋了 |
[34:56] | Hey, are you close? | 你快到了吗 |
[34:57] | Yeah, I just pulled off the highway. | 是的 我刚下高速 |
[34:58] | I’m on the dirt road. | 现在在土路上 |
[34:59] | Okay, good, can you see our tracks? | 很好 你能看见我们的轮胎轨迹吗 |
[35:02] | Uh, yeah, I see them. | 看到了 |
[35:04] | Okay, we’re about, I don’t know, half a mile in. | 好的 我们大概在距离它一公里的地方 |
[35:08] | Road’s a little rough. | 路不太好走 |
[35:09] | Yeah, just go slow. | 好的 慢点开 |
[35:11] | Okay, see you in a few. | 好 一会见 |
[35:19] | All these faces seem like they’re in a great deal of pain. | 看起来这些脸的主人都承受了极大的痛苦 |
[35:24] | Almost like they’re still suffering. | 貌似他们还在痛苦着 |
[35:25] | This payback is permanent. | 这种报复是永久性的 |
[35:27] | Rosalee should be here by now. | 罗莎莉这会应该到了 |
[35:50] | Oh, crap. | 要命 |
[35:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[35:55] | We’ve got a problem. | 出了点事 |
[35:56] | I think I hit a rock. | 我撞在石头上了 |
[35:58] | I’m leaking oil. | 我的车在漏油 |
[36:00] | Okay, just stay where you are. | 好 待在那别动 |
[36:01] | I’ll come to you. | 我去找你 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:06] | Monroe, I… | 门罗 我 |
[36:12] | Rosalee! Oh, my God. | 罗莎莉 天啊 |
[36:18] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[36:19] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[36:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:25] | Rosalee, where are you? | 罗莎莉 你在哪 |
[36:27] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[36:30] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:43] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[36:48] | Monroe, over here! | 门罗 在这里 |
[36:50] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:52] | Oh, my God, I saw it. It was right behind me. | 天啊 我看到它了 它就在我背后 |
[36:55] | Where’d it go? – I have no idea. | -它往哪去了 -我不知道 |
[36:56] | All right, we’re getting you out of here, now. | 好了 我们赶快离开吧 |
[37:04] | is that the Jubokko? | 这是树木子吗 |
[37:06] | Oh, it’s so beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[37:07] | Not once you get to know it. Get in. | 你可不了解它 快上车 |
[37:10] | No! | 不要 |
[37:11] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[37:12] | Nick, Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[37:24] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么 |
[37:25] | That wasn’t in the book. | 书里可没有这玩意 |
[37:28] | That is in the book. | 书里说的是那家伙 |
[37:41] | I– | 我 |
[37:44] | I don’t know if you can understand me, | 我不知道你能不能懂 |
[37:46] | but I’m a Grimm. | 我是个格林 |
[37:49] | Don’t think he’s much of a talker. | 感觉他是个行动派 |
[37:57] | Oh, crap. | 我勒个去 |
[39:19] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[39:20] | You can’t arrest a tree. | 又不能直接逮捕一棵树 |
[39:22] | After what it did to Rosalee, I’m fine to chop it down | 它那么对罗莎莉 我不介意砍掉它 |
[39:24] | and cut it into firewood. | 劈成柴火 |
[39:26] | With all those faces in there? | 连同那些脸一起 |
[39:27] | That’s just too terrible to even think about. | 想想都可怕 |
[39:36] | The Kinoshimobe’s dead. | 树仆死了 |
[39:40] | Or whatever you call that. | 或者随便你们怎么形容 |
[39:41] | More like entombed. | 更像是被埋葬了 |
[39:42] | Talk about back to nature. | 这才叫回归大自然 |
[39:45] | So we’ve done all we can do. | 所以我们只能做这么多了吧 |
[39:50] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[39:50] | – Yeah. – Yeah, let’s go. | -是的 -是的 我们走 |
[39:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[40:02] | When the Jubokko opened itself up | 当树木子打开自己 |
[40:05] | and gathered the dead Kinoshimobe back into– | 把死去的树仆收回到 |
[40:09] | Could we call that a womb? | 我们可以称之为子宫吗 |
[40:11] | I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and say | 我会在这里冒险说 |
[40:13] | “A womb with a view.” | “一个有着美丽风景的子宫” |
[40:15] | you really went there. | 太形象了 |
[40:16] | Gathered back into itself, | 收回到它的身体里 |
[40:21] | we discovered its– | 我们发现了们它的 |
[40:24] | – Symbiotic relationship. – Right. | -共生关系 -对 |
[40:27] | Its symbiotic relationship. | 它们的共生关系 |
[40:34] | And no Grimm | 以前没有格林 |
[40:37] | had previously been able… | 发现过 |
[40:40] | to make that connection. | 这种联系 |
[40:42] | The Kinoshimobe takes those that harm the forest. | 树仆把那些危害森林的人 |
[40:46] | Bringing them to feed the Jubokko. | 喂给树木子吃 |
[40:49] | – Maybe “Sacrifice” is better. – Yeah, it is. | -或者献祭这个词更好 -是的 |
[40:52] | Sacrificing them. | 献祭他们 |
[40:53] | You know, I just had a thought. | 我有个理论 |
[40:56] | What if the Jubokko took the Kinoshimobe to protect it from us? | 要是树木子把树仆收回去是为了保护它呢 |
[41:02] | I don’t know, but I gotta get back. | 我不知道 不过我要回家了 |
[41:04] | I’m done for tonight. | 今天就到这了 |
[41:05] | Yeah, yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[41:08] | You still gonna sleep like a baby tonight? | 你今晚还会睡得像个婴儿一样香吗 |
[41:10] | Yep, I’m sleeping with this. | 是的 因为我会与刀共眠 |
[41:22] | No more adventures like that while you’re pregnant. | 在你怀孕期间千万不要再冒险了 |
[41:25] | Probably have to cut back a little after the kids are born too. | 也许等孩子出生以后也可以减少一些 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:30] | They will be adventure enough. | 他们一定会冒险冒到吐的 |
[41:47] | You don’t think… | 你不会是觉得 |
[41:48] | No, I mean, that’s pine. | 不是 那只是松木而已 |
[41:54] | We should probably paint the ceiling. | 我们应该把天花板粉刷一下 |
[41:56] | Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |