英文名称:Grown Ups
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Grown ups | 片名:长大后 |
[01:00] | When you left me all alone | 当你扔下了我 |
[01:06] | – Double dribble – Why? Because I’m black | -两次运球 -为什么 就因为我是黑人吗 |
[01:09] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 瞧 被我说中了 |
[01:11] | On my own tell me and tell me, whatcha gonna do? | 告诉我 告诉孤独的我 你渴望的什么 |
[01:17] | Tell me pretty baby because I’m still in love with you | 美人说吧 我仍深爱着你 |
[01:21] | Come back come back | 回来 回来 |
[01:29] | Come back come back | 回来 回来 |
[01:34] | Ten seconds left come on! We need a basket. | 只剩十秒了 加油 还要再进一球 |
[01:38] | Play one, play one | 再进一球 再进一球 |
[01:41] | Kurt, Kurt, Kurt here. | 科特…快传 |
[01:46] | Bring it in | 往里带球 |
[01:48] | Banks open, Lenny | 没人防了 莱尼 |
[01:54] | Great hoop | 投得漂亮 |
[01:56] | His foot was on the line. | 他的脚越线了 |
[02:06] | First off, I’d like to thank the Earnshaw family for… | 首先 我要感谢厄恩肖家… |
[02:09] | lending us their beautiful lake house | 把这美丽的湖景房借给我们 |
[02:12] | to help us celebrate our victory. | 来举办庆功宴 |
[02:13] | Yeah! The Fernando five is dyn-o-mite! | 没错 费南德五世万岁 |
[02:18] | – You’re drunk dad – Yeah | -你醉了 爸爸 -是啊 |
[02:22] | We’re here to celebrate the kids shots, not your shots. | 孩子们才是今天的主角 |
[02:28] | Anyway, I want to talk about what you kids did this afternoon. | 好了 我想谈谈这群孩子下午的表现 |
[02:32] | You know, you played the game just like I always asked you to. | 你们表现的就跟我平时要求的一样 |
[02:36] | You left everything you had out there on that court, | 你们在球场上发挥得淋漓尽致 |
[02:40] | so when the final buzzer went off, | 所以当终场哨响起时 |
[02:44] | you were champions. | 你们就是冠军 |
[02:45] | I want you to promise me something, | 希望你们能向我保证 |
[02:48] | I want you to play life just like you played that game today. | 我要你们像今天打比赛这样去生活 |
[02:53] | So when that final buzzer of life goes off, | 这样当生命的终场哨响起时 |
[02:59] | you’ll have no regrets. | 你们将没有遗憾 |
[03:01] | Here’s to coach | 敬教练 |
[03:10] | You’re my first champions, my first champions. | 你们是我带的第一批冠军 第一批冠军 |
[03:13] | Stick together | 团结起来 |
[03:15] | Time to die! | 大开杀戒吧 |
[03:21] | I am the biggest agent in Hollywood and you just pissed me off! | 你把我惹毛了 我可是好莱坞最牛逼的经纪人 |
[03:25] | And now I’ll pull Brad Pitt from your movie, | 我要从你的电影里撤走布莱德·皮特 |
[03:27] | I’ll pull Julia Roberts from your movie! I don’t care Sandy. | 还有朱丽叶·罗伯茨 我才不管 桑迪 |
[03:31] | That’s right. You better back down. | 没错 你最好死了这条心 |
[03:33] | Thank you | 非常感谢 |
[03:35] | Have a good fourth of July all right, love you too. | 美国独立日快乐 我也爱你 |
[03:38] | What’s up boys? | 怎么样 小伙子们 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1664个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:224个,六级词汇:91个,GRE词汇:112个,托福词汇:161个,考研词汇:237个,专四词汇:179个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:512个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:40] | Greggy, Keithie | 格雷基 凯舍 |
[03:44] | You guys ever hear of a game called chutes and ladders? | 你们听说过滑梯游戏吗 |
[03:47] | Pretty awesome game | 很棒的游戏 |
[03:49] | I used to play it when I was a kid. | 我小时候经常玩 |
[03:51] | What it is, is… they give you a spinner, | 这个是…游戏用的旋转指针 |
[03:53] | and you spin. If you land on a ladder, | 转一下 要是转到梯子上 |
[03:56] | you get to climb up the ladder. If you land on a chute, | 就能沿着梯子爬上去 要是转到滑道上 |
[03:58] | You got to slide down the chute and start all over again. | 就得顺着滑道滑下来 重新开始 |
[04:00] | What happens? The winner gets a training bra? | 然后呢 赢的人得到一个少女胸罩吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah dad, that game sounds like it sucks. | 爸爸 这游戏听起来烂透了 |
[04:06] | No, I’m telling you. This is like the greatest game. | 不 我告诉你们 这可是最好玩的游戏 |
[04:08] | Me and my buddies would play it on a winter day. | 一到冬天 我和小伙伴就会玩一整天 |
[04:09] | We’d go down to the basement and drink hot chocolate. | 我们会去地下室 喝着热可可 |
[04:13] | I wouldn’t mind a hot chocolate right now. | 我想来杯热可可 |
[04:15] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[04:17] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[04:18] | Dude you gotta text her she’s doing laundry. | 你最好发条短信 她在洗衣服 |
[04:23] | Dad, we went to Spielbergs’ house yesterday, | 爸爸 我们昨天去了斯皮尔伯格家 |
[04:25] | they have a 150″ TV. | 他家有台150英寸的电视 |
[04:27] | Could we get one of those? | 能给我们买台吗 |
[04:28] | You know what? When you direct E.T. | 知道吗 等你们能导演外星人[电影]了 |
[04:30] | I’ll get you one of those. | 我就给你们买 |
[04:31] | Beg for mercy | 乞求宽恕吧 |
[04:32] | What is the object here? I don’t get it. | 这是什么玩意 我没看明白 |
[04:34] | You’re on a cruise ship and…and you | 你们在一艘游轮上…你们 |
[04:36] | Chop peoples heads off with a chainsaw? | 用电锯把人的头切下来 |
[04:38] | And you can drown them | 还能淹死他们 |
[04:40] | You can drown them. Okay, now I get it. | 可以淹死他们 好吧 现在我看明白了 |
[04:43] | Granny overboard! | 老太婆落水 |
[04:45] | Can somebody answer the phone? | 能接下电话吗 |
[04:47] | Maybe I should get some chamomile for my throat too. | 也许还该来点菊花茶清清嗓子 |
[04:50] | Would you stop texting the nanny! | 不许给保姆发短信了 |
[04:52] | Do you know how gross that is for a kid to text his nanny? | 一个小孩给保姆发短信成何体统 |
[04:54] | Just go walk down the hallway! | 自己下楼弄去 |
[04:55] | Why? You text everybody! | 为什么 你也不停地发短信指挥别人 |
[04:57] | I text people for my job! | 我为了工作才发短信 |
[04:59] | So I can make money to pay for your texting! | 要不哪来钱给你付电话费 |
[05:02] | Okay, I got everything for you boys | 好了 孩子们 你们要的我都拿来了 |
[05:04] | Who was that on the phone, Rita? | 丽塔 谁打来的电话 |
[05:05] | I’m sorry Mr. Feder. | 抱歉 费德先生 |
[05:07] | I don’t know. Becky answered. | 我不知道 贝基接的 |
[05:08] | Okay okay. Thanks for making the… | 好吧 谢谢你做… |
[05:10] | Oh my god Rita! This isn’t Godiva. | 天啊 丽塔 这不是歌帝梵牌的 |
[05:12] | What are you trying to poison me? | 你想毒死我啊 |
[05:15] | Good lord, go back to texting | 老天爷 发你的短信去 |
[05:17] | I don’t ever want to hear that out loud again | 我再不想听你们吵吵嚷嚷的了 |
[05:21] | What the heck’s going on out here? | 外面到底是怎么回事 |
[05:25] | Oh my god. | 上帝啊 |
[05:27] | I didn’t mean to. It was an accident. | 我不是故意的 是个意外 |
[05:31] | I don’t care. Are you all right? What the heck were you doing? | 没关系 你没事吧 你究竟在干什么 |
[05:34] | – I was trying to use the navy – The navy? What’s the navy? | -我想用海军 -海军 什么海军 |
[05:38] | The navy in the car to ask it a question. | 车里的海军 问它一个问题 |
[05:40] | You mean the navigation system, idiot. | 你指的是导航系统 白痴 |
[05:43] | Keithie, relax | 凯舍 慢慢说 |
[05:45] | Some man called. | 有人来电话 |
[05:46] | He said your friend coach Buzzer went to heaven. | 他说你的朋友布泽教练去天堂了 |
[05:49] | I was trying to find heaven for you on the navy station, | 我想用导航帮你找到去天堂的路 |
[05:52] | so you could go visit him. | 那样你就能去见他了 |
[06:00] | Who’s your friend dad? | 你那朋友是谁 爸爸 |
[06:03] | Coach Buzzer was someone very special in daddy’s life. | 布泽教练是爸爸生命中一个很特殊的人 |
[06:07] | It’s terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[06:09] | Ok… go drink some hot chocolate with these guys. | 好了 跟他们去喝点热可可吧 |
[06:12] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[06:21] | Eric, hon… It’s your mom. | 埃里克 亲爱的 你妈妈的电话 |
[06:29] | Oh my god! | 上帝啊 |
[06:31] | Eric! Are you all right? | 埃里克 你还好吗 |
[06:35] | Oh my god! Phoebe! | 天啊 菲比 |
[06:37] | Stay on the duck! Stay on the duck! What is happening? | 待在鸭子里 待在鸭子里 发生什么了 |
[06:41] | Hon! | 亲爱的 |
[06:43] | Hello mommy. | 喂 妈妈 |
[06:45] | – Hey, mom – Hi, mom | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[06:47] | I’ll see you there. All right. | 到时候见 好的 |
[06:50] | Is something wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[06:51] | It will be all right. I’ll talk to you about it later. | 会没事的 待会给你讲 |
[06:54] | I made the pumpkin risotto | 这可是我做的南瓜饭 |
[06:56] | that we saw on the Rachel Ray seasons of summer special. | 就是我们之前在瑞秋·雷看到的夏季特供 |
[07:00] | It’s awful momma. | 难吃死了 妈妈 |
[07:01] | It tastes like road kill. | 尝起来像路上被辗死的动物 |
[07:02] | Deanne, do you hear how they talk to me? | 迪安妮 听见他们怎么对我说话了吗 |
[07:04] | Do you hear how? You got to say something. | 听见了吗 你得说句公道话 |
[07:07] | All right kids, now you know your father works very hard | 好了孩子们 你爸爸挺辛苦的 |
[07:10] | at keeping this house clean and putting three meals on | 打扫我们的家 还要给我们做饭 |
[07:12] | – the table for us every day – Hello? | -每日做三顿 -听听 |
[07:15] | And besides… | 更何况 |
[07:17] | I brought us a pizza! | 我给大家带了一个披萨 |
[07:20] | You know what…fine, have your pizza | 这…好 吃你们的披萨吧 |
[07:25] | Have your pizza. You broke my heart | 吃你们的披萨 我的心碎了 |
[07:27] | You broke my heart! | 我的心碎了 |
[07:31] | Looks like it’s his time of the month again. | 他的大姨夫又来了 |
[07:33] | God, that’s rough buddy. | 上帝啊 真糟糕 伙计 |
[07:39] | Who’s making the funeral arrangements? | 谁在安排丧事 |
[07:41] | Oh his niece? She must be devastated. | 他的侄女吗 她肯定伤心透了 |
[07:43] | Is she still hot do you know? | 她的身材是不是还那么辣啊 |
[07:45] | Don’t make me lose my temper, Marcus! | 别逼我发飙 马库斯 |
[07:52] | What…? | 什么 |
[07:55] | If I don’t make it to the funeral | 要是我没能出席葬礼 |
[07:58] | tell the police it was Arlene from applebee’s. | 告诉警察 是阿普尔比餐馆的阿琳干的 |
[08:03] | No, thanks for calling me. | 不 谢谢你的来电 |
[08:05] | I’ll see you later. Bye. | 到时候见 再见 |
[08:12] | The coach is dead. | 教练去世了 |
[08:15] | His funeral is this friday. | 葬礼在星期五举行 |
[08:20] | I don’t think I can handle this alone. | 我觉得我一个人承受不了这些 |
[08:23] | Can you come with me? | 你能跟我一起吗 |
[08:25] | Of course… I’ll postpone my cataract surgery. | 当然…我会推迟白内障手术的 |
[08:30] | You are my special lady. | 你真是我的女神 |
[08:33] | Now I’m going to transport you to a world of serene relaxation. | 现在我将引领你进入宁静舒适的极乐世界 |
[08:44] | NEW ENGLAND | 新英格兰 |
[08:55] | Okay guys. Let’s try to act normal in there. | 到了 进去后都收敛一点 |
[08:59] | What’s wrong with your sunglasses? | 你怎么不戴墨镜 |
[09:01] | I don’t want any reason for these guys to call me… | 我不想给那些家伙借口叫我… |
[09:03] | Hollywood! | 好莱坞仔 |
[09:06] | Look at that | 瞧瞧这个 |
[09:08] | Kurt Mckenzie | 科特·麦肯齐 |
[09:09] | – And the whole Mckenzie clan – Come here | -麦肯齐一家 -来吧 |
[09:12] | Deanne, you look great. | 迪安妮 看上去气色不错 |
[09:14] | My wife’s over there, go say hi. | 我老婆在那边 去打个招呼吧 |
[09:17] | See that ass is still growing. | 瞧你这屁股越来越肥 |
[09:19] | You got a little Kardashian in there. | 简直能跟卡黛珊媲美了 |
[09:21] | Okay, you kind of turned into a little Michael Vick thing… | 你倒有点麦克·维克的味道了… |
[09:25] | if he was bulimic. | 暴食版的麦克·维克 |
[09:28] | Roxanne, I don’t know if you remember me? | 罗克珊 不知道你还记不记得我 |
[09:30] | I was at your wedding. I was the one that was table dancing all night. | 我参加过你的婚礼 整晚都在跳舞的那个 |
[09:33] | – Deanne… Mackenzie… – Of course | -迪安妮…麦肯齐 -没错 |
[09:37] | – Hi good to see you – Hello | -真高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[09:40] | Oh my god, you’re glowing, | 我的天啊 你气色真不错 |
[09:42] | you look so beautiful with your pregnancy. | 你怀孕的样子真美 |
[09:45] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思? |
[09:51] | I’m just playing. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[09:53] | Oh my god! You should see your face… you’re like… | 上帝啊 你该瞧瞧你的表情…就像这样… |
[09:58] | – Little Lenny Feder! – Momma Ronzoni got big? | -小莱尼·费德 -龙佐尼老妈胖了 |
[10:01] | Look at this handsome hunk of prochute, | 瞧瞧这帅气的大家伙 |
[10:04] | and such a big success. Come on, give momma a kiss. | 事业有成的男人 过来 亲妈妈一下 |
[10:10] | Can I get a cheek in all that… | 能亲脸颊吗 |
[10:13] | I got you, I got you poked in the eye by the hat | 亲到了 但是被帽檐戳到眼睛了 |
[10:15] | but I’m all right. | 但是我没事 |
[10:18] | How about the tale of your son-in-law here, | 你女婿最近怎么样 |
[10:19] | he’s a house husband now. | 他现在成家庭煮夫了 |
[10:21] | My daughter’s got to bust her hump all day to pay the bills | 我女儿每天要死要活地工作赚钱养家 |
[10:25] | while dummy here stays home and cleans. | 而介傻瓜只会围着灶台转 |
[10:27] | I don’t know how you can talk to me like that | 你怎么这样说我 |
[10:29] | when you look like Idi Amin | 特别是你长得跟阿敏将军一个德性 |
[10:30] | with a propellor on your head. | 还要顶个螺旋桨在脑门上 |
[10:31] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那挺不错的 |
[10:33] | Roxanne, this is my mother. | 克罗珊 这是我的母亲 |
[10:35] | Hello momma Ronzini. I am so pleased to meet you. | 你好 隆奇尼老妈 很高兴见到你 |
[10:37] | I am little Lenny’s wife. | 我是小莱尼的妻子 |
[10:39] | What a spicy quesadilla you got yourself Lenny. | 你真给自己找了个麻辣甜心 莱尼 |
[10:44] | Yeah…she tastes great. | 是啊…她确实不错 |
[10:46] | I bet. | 我猜也是 |
[10:48] | I’m a gangster, what? I’m a gangster, beeotch! | 我就是恶棍 怎样 我就是恶棍 贱人 |
[10:51] | Didn’t I tell you to turn the phone off there Greg? | 我不是说过要把电话关了吗 格瑞格 |
[10:54] | Yeah, but it’s my massage therapist. | 没错 可我的按摩师来电话了 |
[10:56] | What? No no no cell phones. | 什么 不 不 关掉电话 |
[10:58] | Wait, no cell phones then I’m out of here. | 等等 不让接电话我可走人了 |
[11:00] | Higgy! | 海姬 |
[11:02] | Who’s ready to get their funeral on? | 知不知道谁操办的丧事么? |
[11:06] | I’m sorry, death makes me weird. What’s up Mckenzie? | 抱歉 他的死讯让我有点失态 还好吗 麦肯齐 |
[11:09] | You got those soft hands still using Palmolive? | 你还用棕榄来保养你的嫩手吗 |
[11:11] | What’s up Lenny? | 还好吗 莱尼 |
[11:13] | Buddy, I thought you were going to start working out. | 伙计 我以为你早就开始健身了呢 |
[11:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:16] | – You’re fat – No! | -你太肥了 -不 |
[11:18] | Guys, this is good news I’ve always wanted to represent you. | 伙计 我有一件好事一直想向你求证 |
[11:22] | You’re the third Olsen twin? | 你是奥尔森姐妹的孪生姐妹吗 |
[11:24] | Keep it down. So these are your kids? | 保持低调 这些是你的孩子吗 |
[11:27] | And who’s that girl that’s not a nanny is it? | 那女孩是谁 不会是保姆吧 |
[11:29] | No, no this is a…a | 不 她是…是 |
[11:31] | friend of ours from China. | 来自中国的一个朋友 |
[11:34] | – Yeah, no I’ve been on that website – No, no, like an… | -是吗 我看过那家网站 -不 不 这是… |
[11:38] | an exchange student that my wife brought into the house. | 一个交流生 我老婆带回家的 |
[11:42] | Your wife’s into chicks? That’s nice | 你的老婆喜欢这种类型 真不错 |
[11:44] | – Hollywood – Hollywood, see he always lucks out. | -好莱坞仔 -好莱坞仔 他总能走狗屎运 |
[11:46] | I always thought something like that… | 我一直梦想那样… |
[11:49] | – Hey now! – Lamonsoff! | -大家好啊 -莱曼斯夫 |
[11:52] | – Rolling up in a Caddy – That’s how we do it | -都开凯迪了啊 -还不赖吧 |
[11:55] | Look at you you’re growing up on me man. | 瞧瞧你 长得比我还壮实 |
[11:57] | You’re a B cup now? | 胸部有B杯了吧 |
[12:01] | Nice ears. Do you get the NFL package on those? | 好靓的耳朵 在NFL上订的吗 |
[12:04] | Nice Caddy. You sell lawn furniture and crack? | 这凯迪真不错 你在做草坪家具和毒品买卖吗 |
[12:08] | Come on! I’m the co-owner of Branchford Lawn Furniture, man, | 得了吧 我可是布兰奇福德家具的合伙人 伙计 |
[12:10] | I’m the boss now baby. | 我当老板了 宝贝 |
[12:12] | – Good for you there – I’m glad you brought your mother this time | -真有你的 -你这次终于把老妈带来了 |
[12:15] | That’s a good one. | 这笑话不错 |
[12:16] | It’s like shaking hands with an eagle. I’ll see you later. | 就像和一只老鹰在握手 一会见 |
[12:22] | Oh my god, it’s captain caring of the s.s. melodrama. | 天啊 那个爱演的家伙 |
[12:26] | He’s going to play this one big | 他今天肯定会玩场大的 |
[12:28] | Cue pain… | 太痛苦了… |
[12:33] | – Hell of a circumstance, I know – I know, it sucks. Great to see you | -情况真遭 -没错 糟透了 很高兴见到你 |
[12:36] | Buzzer’s up there coaching heaven’s team now. | 布泽现在去天堂当教练了 |
[12:39] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[12:40] | He’s got Wilt, pistol Peete, Dr. J | 他手下有维特 枪手皮特 J博士 |
[12:43] | Yeah Dr. J’s alive still. | J博士还活着 |
[12:47] | – Those type of guys – Yeah, yeah | -那一类家伙 -对 没错 |
[12:49] | You look good though man like… | 你看起来不错虽然男人喜欢… |
[12:51] | If Elvis was an Oompa Loompa, he’s right in front of me. | 你就是活脱脱的金发白人版埃尔维斯 |
[12:53] | I don’t make jokes at funerals because it’s disrespectful | 我不喜欢在葬礼上开玩笑 那太不尊重了 |
[12:58] | But if that’s part of your healing process | 可如果这是你表达痛苦的方式 |
[13:00] | – I’m cool with it – That’s nice, thanks | -我不介意 -你真体贴 谢谢 |
[13:03] | Are you cool with a finger in you? | 那你介意我动动指头吗 |
[13:08] | Roxanne! | 克罗珊 |
[13:09] | Remember?… Rob, the guy I always tell you about? … Rob | 记得吗 洛波 我经常跟你提起的 洛波 |
[13:13] | Of course! The kid who didn’t hit puberty until he was nineteen right? | 当然 那个十九岁才进入青春期的孩子 |
[13:19] | That was our secret. | 那可是我们之间的秘密 |
[13:21] | And this must be your mother… | 这位一定是你的母亲… |
[13:23] | – My wife – I’m sorry | -我妻子 -抱歉 |
[13:26] | I’m Gloria. It’s so nice to meet you. | 我是格罗里亚 很高兴见到你 |
[13:31] | Your design line is so beautiful. | 你的衣服真漂亮 |
[13:33] | Thank you, thank you and I love your…scarves. | 谢谢 谢谢 我很喜欢你的…围巾 |
[13:38] | She’ll be tying me up with those later. | 待会她会用它把我绑得严严实实的 |
[13:43] | He’s not kidding. | 他可不是开玩笑 |
[13:46] | Grody! | 真恶心 |
[13:48] | The long, long tongues. | 那长长的 长长的舌头 |
[13:54] | See you in there, see you in there. | 待会见 待会见 |
[14:01] | Right over there | 在那 |
[14:02] | Sit right here, sit right here. | 就坐这 就坐这 |
[14:04] | I’m going to go say hi to Lenny, hon | 亲爱的 我去和莱尼打声招呼 |
[14:06] | No, honey… | 不 亲爱的… |
[14:06] | Hi Lenny! | 你好 莱尼 |
[14:08] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[14:09] | And I heard through a little bird | 我从某人那里听说 |
[14:12] | that you guys rented the Earnshaw lake house for us | 你们为大家租下了厄恩肖湖景房 |
[14:15] | for the entire weekend. | 租了整整一个周末 |
[14:17] | That’s like a dream come true for us. | 那简直是我们梦寐以求的 |
[14:18] | We had to rent it for the whole weekend, | 租的话只能租整个周末 |
[14:20] | but we don’t get to stay the whole weekend. | 可我们不会在那里呆上整个周末 |
[14:23] | Because we have to go to Milan tomorrow | 明天我们得赶去米兰 |
[14:24] | for Roxanne’s fashion show | 罗克珊有个时装秀 |
[14:26] | Oh my god! | 上帝啊 |
[14:26] | That’s a shame, but you’re going to have so much fun in Milan. | 真遗憾 不过在米兰你们会玩得很开心的 |
[14:29] | J. Lo and Marc Anthony vacationed there last year | 珍妮弗洛佩慈和马克·安东尼去年在那度假 |
[14:33] | and it’s right up the street from | 就在去Como湖的路上 |
[14:34] | Lake Como where George Clooney has a villa. | 乔治·克鲁尼在湖边有栋别墅 |
[14:36] | You know, I read too many of those magazines. | 你们知道 我看了太多那种杂志 |
[14:37] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[14:38] | Come on, I’m sorry | 来吧 不好意思 |
[14:40] | Sorry, I can’t stop talking | 抱歉 我总是说个不停 |
[14:42] | Here we are backing away ashamed…right? | 回到刚才讲的遗憾…对吧 |
[14:45] | And Tom Cruise got married there too | 对了 汤姆·克鲁斯在那结的婚 |
[14:48] | – Thanks for letting me know – What? | -谢谢告知我 -什么 |
[14:50] | I don’t understand why you had to rent it for the whole weekend. | 我不明白你为什么要租下整个周末 |
[14:53] | You pay for the whole weekend because it’s a holiday | 你必须租下整个周末 因为这是双休日 |
[14:55] | and they won’t rent it to you for one night. | 他们不会只租给你一晚上 |
[14:57] | So your friends are partying all | 整个周末 你的朋友们在这边开派对 |
[14:58] | weekend while you’re stuck in dreary old Milan. | 而你要窝在阴郁的老米兰 |
[15:01] | That was nice of you. | 你想得真周到啊 |
[15:01] | It was nice of us. It’s your money too, isn’t it? | 这不是为我们好吗 你也出了钱 对吧 |
[15:04] | Yeah. It’s your money, it’s his money. | 没错 你的钱 他的钱 |
[15:06] | It’s my money. Lets’ put all our cash in a pile and split it | 我的钱 让我们把钱放一起然后平分 |
[15:10] | That’s a nice hat, it brings out the death in the room | 这帽子真不错 让这个房间充满了死亡气息 |
[15:12] | I’m sorry, I’m nervous. It’s the funeral, I get weird. | 抱歉 我有点紧张 葬礼让我变得奇怪 |
[15:19] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[15:21] | – Joe Hollywood – Mr. Big Shot agent | -好莱坞乔 -大腕经纪人 |
[15:24] | Do you think he represents Hulk Hogan? | 你觉得他能跟霍克·豪根比吗 |
[15:27] | No way | 门都没有 |
[15:30] | Then he ain’t that big, is he? | 他不够强壮 对吧 |
[15:33] | By the way, if anyone asks, | 顺便说一句 要有人问 |
[15:35] | Rita is an exchange student. | 就说丽塔是个交流生 |
[15:44] | I think I just sat on your adding machine. | 我想我刚坐在你的计算器上了 |
[15:47] | Now I know what happened to the fish tank. | 现在我知道当初鱼缸是怎么回事了 |
[15:52] | Coach Robert “the buzzer” Fernando, | 罗伯特·费南德 终场哨教练 |
[15:54] | was a caretaker by profession. | 是个专业管理员 |
[15:56] | What a wonderful word that is | 用这个词来形容他对同胞的奉献 |
[15:59] | to describe his devotion to his fellow man. | 是多么贴切啊 |
[16:00] | He truly took care | 当罗伯特知道自己时日无多时 |
[16:04] | when Robert knew that his time was short. | 他很小心 |
[16:06] | He told me there was one specific man he | 他告诉我他想要一个特别的人 |
[16:08] | wanted to say a few words to memorialize him. | 来给他致悼念词 |
[16:11] | So I’d like to ask Lenny Feder to come up now. | 因此我有幸请莱尼·费德上来讲话 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:24] | I’m not prepared at all I … I’m | 我根本就没准备 我 |
[16:25] | I feel very honored that … that | 教练让我来致辞 |
[16:29] | Coach asked me to do this but… | 我觉得很荣幸 但是 |
[16:32] | I also feel terrible, | 同时我也感觉很糟糕 |
[16:34] | because I haven’t seen the Coach in so long. | 因为我已经很长时间没有看望过他了 |
[16:36] | And um… he always wanted me to come into town and see him and uh … | 而他一直都想我回镇子来看看他 |
[16:41] | I got caught up in what I’ve been doing and | 我却总是有事耽搁 |
[16:43] | I regret it. | 我很后悔 |
[16:45] | I understand that the St. Mark’s team of 1978 was | 我知道1978年的圣特.马克之队 |
[16:49] | the only championship team that the Coach ever had. | 是Coach带出来的唯一的冠军队 |
[16:52] | And uh … that’s very impressive. | 那个 的确令人难忘 |
[16:56] | I’ve got to say, judging from the talent we had to offer. | 我要说 以我们几个的能力来看 |
[17:00] | I mean, believe it or not, | 我是说 信不信由你 |
[17:02] | Robbie and Marcus were actually shorter in back 1979. | 罗比和马科斯在1979年的时候比现在还要矮的 |
[17:06] | Yeah but those guys had a skill that you never mastered– | 但是这些家伙们有独一无二的窍门 |
[17:09] | they knew how to pass the ball. | 他们懂怎么传球 |
[17:12] | Looks like somebody has to learn how to pass the Kentucky Fried Chicken. | 看起来某些人还得学着传递肯德基炸鸡 |
[17:18] | I’m kidding I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[17:21] | We’re saying goodbye to a big part of our lives. | 让我们与人生中举足轻重的一段时光告别 |
[17:22] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[17:23] | You affected everybody in this room and um … | 你影响了这里的每一个人 |
[17:29] | I hope we get to live our lives like you– | 希望我们都能以您为榜样 |
[17:32] | have no regrets when life’s final buzzer sounds. | 在生命的终哨响起的时候没有悔恨 |
[17:40] | So uh, let’s all bow our heads in silence. | 那么 让我们全体低头默哀 |
[17:42] | *Ave Maria…Gratia Plena* | 万福玛利亚…你充满圣宠[圣母颂] |
[17:55] | They should have just ended it right after you. | 他们真该在你说完后就结束掉 |
[17:58] | – This is insanity. – Yeah, five bucks, | -这太疯狂了 -同意 |
[18:01] | it takes him down on one knee. | 我赌五块钱他肯定会单膝跪地 |
[18:05] | – You’re on. – OK. | -一言为定 -好 |
[18:08] | *Maria Gratia Plena* | *玛利亚 你充满圣宠* |
[18:14] | *Ave, Ave Dominus* | *万福, 上帝万福* |
[18:25] | *Dominus Tecum* | *神与你同在* |
[18:30] | *Benedicta tu in mulieribus* | 幸福永相随 |
[18:39] | *Ave Maria…* | *万福玛利亚…* |
[18:53] | – Oh grow up will you! – Oh look at him now. | – 成熟点行不行 -瞧他 |
[18:57] | Don’t get so mad there Robbie. | 别发疯了罗比 |
[19:02] | So how are we feeling about Rob’s girl? | 我们该对洛波的妻子怎么看 |
[19:04] | Are we happy for him? | 我们该为他感到高兴吗 |
[19:05] | Oh my god, the Saint Polly grandma? | 我的天呐 圣波利奶奶 |
[19:06] | – She seems all right. – She’s pretty. | -她看上去还不错 -她很漂亮 |
[19:09] | You know. In a “me in a wig” sort of way | 按老太太选美标准来看的话 |
[19:15] | When Ben Franklin was flying that kite, | 本杰明·富兰克林放的风筝 |
[19:17] | it had the key on it– | 上头挂的那把钥匙 |
[19:19] | that was to her apartment. | 准是她家门钥匙 |
[19:23] | You know what? I’ve gotta say, | 你们知道吗 我得说 |
[19:25] | he seems like he’s in love, you know. | 他好像真的恋爱了 |
[19:27] | Well, he was in love with the first three wives, too. | 是啊 他和那三个前妻也恋爱过 |
[19:29] | The cheater, the beater and the eater. | 那个骗子 暴力狂和暴食者 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:32] | You know, his problem is he’s always | 你知道 他的问题就在于 |
[19:33] | so overly in love so quick, | 坠入爱河的速度太快 |
[19:35] | and then one day he snaps and then it get’s ugly in a hurry. | 然后某天爱情突然就过期了 |
[19:38] | Coffee? Mr. Feder? | 要咖啡吗 费德先生 |
[19:40] | No, no, no, no I’m good, I’m good. | 不 不不不用 我很好 我不喝 |
[19:42] | I mean I thank you, | 我是说 谢谢你 |
[19:43] | that’s cool of you to voluntarily want to give me coffee. | 你愿意送咖啡给我实在是太友好了 |
[19:45] | Just uh… you drink it, you know, while you’re studying inside the church. | 只是 你喝吧 进教堂里边学习边喝 |
[19:50] | But you texted me you want coffee. | 但是你发信息说你要咖啡啊 |
[19:52] | I texted you that I wanted you to drink the coffe and study. | 我是说让你你去边喝咖啡边学习 |
[19:55] | So study your books in the church. | 所以去教堂里看你的书去吧 |
[19:57] | Go ahead, all right Rita? | 快去 好吧 丽塔 |
[20:06] | Mommy, I want some milk. | 妈咪 我要喝奶 |
[20:08] | Oh sure angel, come here let’s give you a little something. | 当然了小天使 过来这里喝 |
[20:15] | Slow down honey. | 慢点儿 宝贝 |
[20:17] | Not such big gulps you’re going to get a tummy ache. | 不要吸这么大口 会肚子疼的 |
[20:21] | Your son is so cute. How old is he? | 你儿子好可爱 多大了 |
[20:24] | Oh he’s uh… Forty-eight months. | 他 四十八个月了 |
[20:28] | – That’s four. – Yeah. | -就是四岁了 -没错 |
[20:32] | We meant to stop it last year but um… He likes it so much | 去年打算给他断奶的但是 他很喜欢喝 |
[20:35] | and we don’t like to say no. | 我们又不想拒绝他 |
[20:37] | Hey sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[20:39] | Could you use a fork please? | 用勺子吃行吗 |
[20:42] | No, no, no, no, no!! | 就不 不 不 不 |
[20:47] | Looks like she didn’t get the memo. | 看来她没看到留言条 |
[21:11] | Hey! Let me get that spot. | 喂 那是我的停车位 |
[21:12] | Hey! Gotta respect the caddy! | 喂 要尊重开迪车 |
[21:15] | Nice, you drove your piggy bank here. | 不错嘛 把小猪存钱罐开过来了啊 |
[21:18] | – Come on! – Get off the car! | -拜托 -快下车 |
[21:23] | Hey, Rob’s car is an oompa loompa, too. | 嗨 洛波的车也是个呜巴鲁巴 |
[21:26] | It’s cute. | 挺好的 |
[21:28] | It will do for one night. | 住一晚上应该没问题 |
[21:29] | Yeah? You can handle it? | 是吗 你能行吗 |
[21:32] | Daddy, what is that machine doing? | 爸爸 那机器是干什么的 |
[21:34] | It’s getting rid of the moths honey. | 赶蛾子用的 宝贝 |
[21:36] | – Where is it taking them? – Hell. | -把它们赶到哪里去 -地狱 |
[21:38] | Don’t say that Higgins. | 别说那个汉吉斯 |
[21:40] | Oh I’m sorry not hell, Mexico. | 不好意思 不是地狱 是墨西哥 |
[21:42] | It’s giving them electricity, | 它给蛾子输电 |
[21:44] | so the moths can fall asleep, electrically. | 这样蛾子就能电动入睡 |
[21:48] | It’s electrocuting them? | 用电杀死它们 |
[21:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不是 |
[21:51] | But daddy, they’re dying. | 但是爸爸 它们快死了 |
[21:52] | – It’s killing them? – No! | -它在谋杀它们吗 -没有 |
[21:54] | – Daddy no! – No, no it’s not, okay? | -爸爸不要 -没事 不是这么回事 |
[21:58] | Let me adjust it. | 我去调一调 |
[22:00] | They’re all all right I promise you, see? | 我向你保证它们好好的 看到了吗 |
[22:03] | Come on, look at this guy. | 瞧啊 瞧这家伙 |
[22:04] | – All right, it’s still sleeping. – It’s dead, dad. | -它还睡着呢 -它死了 爸爸 |
[22:10] | Ooh a porch swing. I know what I’m doing this weekend. | 走廊秋千 我这周末有事干了 |
[22:16] | Now he’s dead. | 现在死了 |
[22:18] | Welcome back to 1978 everybody, | 欢迎回到1978年 各位 |
[22:23] | I don’t remember it this big! | 我不记得有这么大啊 |
[22:26] | This is my kitchen. | 这就是我的厨房了 |
[22:28] | This is it right now. | 就是这里了 |
[22:29] | Oh please, enough with the kitchen. | 拜托 别惦记什么厨房了 |
[22:30] | Lenny, thank you so much. | 莱尼 真得好感谢你 |
[22:32] | It’s unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[22:33] | Oh my god, an organ. | 天哪 风琴 |
[22:37] | Oh come on! Could you at least humour me? | 不是吧 起码让我开心下嘛 |
[22:38] | Is this like an outward bound thing dad? | 爸爸 这是不是就像户外训练一样 |
[22:41] | It’s like an episode of Lost. | 就像《迷失》里的场景一样[荒岛] |
[22:43] | Hon, you might not want to bang on that. | 宝贝 不要敲得这么重 |
[22:45] | But I like playing it like this. | 可我就喜欢这么玩 |
[22:48] | Okay so listen guys, who’s getting what room? | 听着 伙计们 房间怎么分配的 |
[22:51] | Actually, I made a map of who gets which room. | 事实上 我做了一张房间分配图 |
[22:53] | I took the liberty of reserving the | 我自作装张 |
[22:55] | room with the waterbed for Gloria and myself. | 先占了带水床的房间给我和Gloria |
[22:59] | You’re going to do the backstroke tonight? | 今晚你要仰泳吗 |
[23:02] | – I want to go swimming with you guys tonight! – Oh honey, | -我也要跟你们一起游泳 -亲爱的 |
[23:05] | We’re not really going swimming. | 我们不是真的去游泳 |
[23:07] | What I meant was… | 我是说 |
[23:08] | Oh no, that’s okay. She doesn’t need to know what you mean. | 没关系的 她不需要知道这些 |
[23:11] | I don’t even know what you mean. | 我都不知道你什么意思 |
[23:13] | Oh, I know what she meant. | 我知道她什么意思 |
[23:15] | Anyway, let’s get back to the room. | 好吧 回到房间问题上 |
[23:17] | Picking Rob, would you like to take us on a tour perhaps? | 洛波 能不能先带我们看一看 |
[23:20] | Yeah, I’d love to show you a tour. | 好啊 很乐意带大家参观 |
[23:21] | Gloria was just trying to be clear. | 格罗里亚刚才只是想解释清楚 |
[23:23] | I need someplace near a bathroom. | 我要靠近盥洗间的房间 |
[23:24] | Why does the grandma get to go swimming and I don’t… | 为什么奶奶去游泳我不能跟着 |
[23:29] | Okay, here’s the big daddy– | 好 这是最大的一间 |
[23:31] | the master bedroom. | 是主卧室 |
[23:33] | You know what? Lenny should have that. | 你知道吗 这间应该给莱尼 |
[23:37] | Oh no, no, no honey, honey, | 不 不 不 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[23:38] | Come on, let the kids have it. | 回来 让孩子们住这间 |
[23:40] | It’s a fun time for the kids to be together | 孩子们聚一起会很开心的 |
[23:43] | and they can do kid’s things. | 他们可以一起玩游戏 |
[23:44] | Come on, come on, go share it share the master bedroom. | 去吧 去吧 去瓜分主卧室去 |
[23:56] | Hey dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:57] | What’s the big box attached to the back of the TV? | 电视机后面这大盒子是什么 |
[24:01] | Um… that’s the rest of the TV. | 那是电视的一部分 |
[24:02] | They didn’t always have flatscreens there sport. | 以前不怎么用纯平看体育频道 |
[24:05] | Wow! That is some stone-age shiznit! | 这就是传说中石器时代的家伙了 |
[24:10] | Yeah that’s whack. | 是啊 就这么大个 |
[24:11] | I need a room with heat. | 我要带暖气的房间 |
[24:13] | It’s summer, | 现在是夏天 |
[24:15] | – it’s like 95 degrees in here. – There he goes again. | -得有23°C吧 -又来了 |
[24:17] | I got banyans. | 我有榕树脚 |
[24:19] | You know I actually have a poultice I make using maze… | 你知道 我还真有种秘制的泥敷剂 |
[24:21] | Just say corn, | 直接说玉米就行了 |
[24:23] | maze is corn everybody. | 各位秘方就是玉米 |
[24:25] | Yeah but he says maze because it sounds more mystical. | 没错 但他这样说会更加神秘 |
[24:28] | – Exactly. – Well I like the way he said it. | -没错 -我喜欢他说这词儿的方式 |
[24:29] | Maze, maze! | 秘方 秘制 |
[24:31] | Maze… | 秘秘 |
[24:34] | – It’s fantastic, okay? – It’s a-maze-ing! | -它很神奇 好不好 -是惊奇 |
[24:36] | Just spread it on cloth and moisten and heat it | 就把它湿敷在布料上然后烤烤 |
[24:40] | and then I apply it directly to the affected area. | 然后直接覆在病患处 |
[24:44] | Okay? Well. | 好吧 |
[24:45] | My affected area is pretty big. | 我的病患区可是很大的 |
[24:52] | Momma! | 妈妈 |
[24:54] | I didn’t know the elephant man lived in your shoe. | 我还不知道你鞋里住了头大象先生 |
[24:56] | How in the world is anyone supposed to | 谁要是知道 |
[24:57] | get some sleep knowing they’s | 和”科趾头比·布莱恩特”同住屋檐下 |
[25:00] | under the same roof as “Tobe” Bryant over here? | 还睡得着啊 |
[25:03] | You’re stepping over the line woman. | 你可说太过了啊 姑娘 |
[25:11] | So what’s with that Labradoodle? | 这条拉布拉多有什么毛病 |
[25:12] | It sounds like Stephen Hawking or something. | 听起来像斯蒂芬·霍金或者别的什么 |
[25:14] | Well, Curly had his vocal chords clipped. | Curly的声带被夹住了 |
[25:17] | A neighbor filed a complaint so it was either clip the chords | 有个邻居投诉 所以要么把它声带夹住 |
[25:21] | or put Curly down. | 要么把克里干掉 |
[25:25] | – Wrong choice. – Come on, | -错误的选择 -拜托 |
[25:27] | he’s part of the family. | 它也是家里的一份子 |
[25:28] | Imagine when a burgler comes over and hears that. | 想象下有人入室抢劫的时候听到这个声音 |
[25:32] | He must run in terror. | 肯定就吓跑了 |
[25:33] | Wow, what’s that turkey doing in the house? | 有个火鸡在屋里干什么 |
[25:36] | By the way Lamonsoff you son. | 顺便问下 你的儿子莱曼斯夫 |
[25:38] | What’s up with the boob thing . Is the kid a little old? | 喝母乳是怎么回事 那孩子已经够大了啊 |
[25:41] | He’s going to be rubbing her boob with his beard soon. | 不久他就要用胡子蹭你老婆的乳房了 |
[25:43] | Yeah, he’s going to get a milk moustache on a real moustache. | 没错 他的胡子上会沾满奶水 |
[25:46] | That won’t look right. | 这会很糟糕 |
[25:47] | That kid, when he’s ten | 那个小孩儿 等到了十岁 |
[25:49] | on his bike the mom’s going to be in the basket… | 骑自行车的时候把他妈放车筐里 |
[25:51] | he’s going to be like… | 他就像这样 |
[25:59] | Why are they inside right now anyway? | 他们怎么还在里头啊 |
[26:02] | Why would they not come out here and enjoy the lake | 为什么就不出来欣赏下湖景 |
[26:05] | or do something in the woods? | 在树林里做点什么 |
[26:06] | There wasn’t a time of day that I wasn’t outside. | 我以前可从来不在屋里呆着 |
[26:09] | We weren’t, we were always out… We were never in. | 我们总是在外面 从来不进屋 |
[26:16] | I can’t take it anymore. | 受不了了 |
[26:19] | Oh, he’s being a dad, look at this. | 他要行使父亲的权力了 瞧着 |
[26:21] | He’s going to do it? | 真去了吗 |
[26:23] | High score, dad! | 高分啊 爸爸 |
[26:24] | All right, that’s it no more video games, | 行了 不许再玩电子游戏 |
[26:27] | no more cell phones no more texting. | 不许打电话 不许发短信 |
[26:29] | Just from now on, while we’re here, stay outside and play! | 从现在开始 只要待在这 就在室外玩 |
[26:33] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们应该做什么呢 |
[26:34] | Just play like normal kids. | 就像平常的孩子一样玩 |
[26:36] | Come on, move it. | 来吧 行动起来 |
[26:38] | Where’s Becky? | 贝基在哪里 |
[26:41] | Hey Greg. | 格瑞格 |
[26:43] | When we were kids, your dad used to talk us into doing the craziest stuff. | 小时候 你爹老是唆使我们去干疯事 |
[26:46] | – That’s right. – I remember one time. | -没错 -我记得有一次 |
[26:48] | We got our shower curtains, | 我们把沐浴帘拆了 |
[26:51] | put them in shopping carts and went shopping cart sailing. | 架在购物车上 扬帆起航 |
[26:54] | – Wait, how did you steer? – Well, we didn’t. | -等等 那你们怎么掌舵啊 -没舵 |
[26:56] | How did you stop? | 那怎么刹车 |
[26:57] | You just mashed into something that was the fun part. | 撞个东西就行了 那是最好玩儿的部分 |
[27:00] | And we used to shoot bottle rockets at each other. | 我们还经常拿塑料瓶子火箭互相射击 |
[27:02] | You always go for the guys face because you want to blind him. | 你总是朝别人脸打因为你想弄瞎他 |
[27:05] | Okay that’s a little much Pal. | 好吧 说的有点多了啊哥们儿 |
[27:07] | No I know… | 好吧 我知道了 |
[27:08] | Kids, don’t do that. | 孩子们 你们可别 |
[27:09] | You don’t uh… Erase, reboot! | 你们不该 洗掉 重启 |
[27:13] | Look, look make a tree fort I’ll get you started. | 瞧 我们用树做个堡垒 我来教你们 |
[27:16] | Rob lived in one of those for a year. | 洛波在那种堡垒里住了一年 |
[27:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:20] | My dad took away my rollerskates. | 我爸爸把我溜冰鞋没收了 |
[27:23] | Uh oh, Vietnam flashback. | 越南式转身 |
[27:26] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[27:27] | – Are you kidding me? – What, what? | -开玩笑吧 -什么 什么 |
[27:29] | Rope on a tree baby! | 树上有条绳啊好家伙 |
[27:31] | You know what that means? | 你们知道那意味着什么吗 |
[27:34] | We get to hang ourselves? | 我们就得上吊 |
[27:35] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[27:36] | You see a rope and a lake, | 当你看到一条绳子和一个湖 |
[27:37] | and that doesn’t make you want to go nuts? | 没有让你有疯狂的冲动吗 |
[27:39] | It makes me like… | 它让我觉得 |
[27:41] | You know what? Let me go! | 你知道吗 让我来 |
[27:43] | – Lammie… – Yeah baby! | -莱米 -耶 宝贝 |
[27:44] | Dude! Get up on the top rock. | 伙计 爬那个最高的石头上去 |
[27:46] | Yeah, yeah top rock. | 耶 没错 最高的石头 |
[27:47] | You got to back it up, | 你就这么往后退 |
[27:48] | – back it up. – Go baby! | -往后退 -出发了 |
[27:50] | Class is in session, | 第一课 |
[27:52] | who wants to see a double flip? | 谁要看连空翻 |
[27:57] | – Too high! – Drop! | -太高啦 -快跳 |
[27:58] | This was a mistake! | 失误失误 |
[27:59] | I can’t let go I’m too scared. | 我害怕 放不了手 |
[28:09] | That was awesome! | 太牛叉了 |
[28:12] | Oh god! Oh god! My leg snapped! | 天哪 天哪 我的腿断了 |
[28:14] | Oh my god! I have a bone sticking out! | 我的天哪 骨头戳出来啦 |
[28:17] | Oh god! I need help! | 天哪 救命 |
[28:18] | It’s a stick I got ya! | 是根棍子啦 骗到你们喽 |
[28:23] | Very good! | 好极了 |
[28:24] | Daddy look! That bird is hurt! | 爸爸你看 小鸟受伤了 |
[28:27] | Oh my god. | 我的天哪 |
[28:29] | I’ll go get a shoebox. | 我去拿个鞋盒子 |
[28:31] | Whoa, whoa, whoa here you go. | 来吧 |
[28:34] | Hey did you really land on that bird, man? | 你怎么就能真压那小鸟身上呢 伙计 |
[28:36] | I’m not sure… I… | 我也不知道 我 |
[28:37] | I did hear a chirp, and then a “crunch” like noise… | 我是听到了了一声鸟叫 然后嘎吱嘎吱 |
[28:40] | But uh… that could have been anything. | 但是 谁知道是什么啊 |
[28:50] | Hey Lenny, remember we used to come in here in high school | 莱尼 还记得我们高中的时候 |
[28:55] | late night after we got wasted? | 精尽枯槁以后常常夜里来这儿 |
[28:59] | – What’s wasted? – Nice one Higgy. | -什么叫枯槁 -你干的好事海姬 |
[29:02] | Wasted, kids, is something… | 枯槁 孩子们 就是指 |
[29:05] | that happens when you have a hankering for ice cream. | 就是你非常想吃冰淇淋 |
[29:09] | Ooh! I want to get wasted! | 我想变得枯槁 |
[29:10] | I want to get totally wasted. | 我想要完全枯槁 |
[29:12] | I want to get wasted every single day of my life! | 我这一生每天都要搞到很枯槁 |
[29:13] | I want to get chocolate wasted! | 我想要巧克力的枯槁 |
[29:15] | No you don’t need to get wasted… | 不 你不需要枯槁 |
[29:16] | It’s okay. | 别瞎参合 |
[29:17] | All right everybody, you know what? Let me make this easy. | 好了各位 我来简单点点吧 |
[29:20] | 17 burgers and 17 fries, okay? | 17个汉堡17份炸鸡 好吧 |
[29:24] | And uh, that will be just for me what are you guys having? | 这个 这些都是我的 你们要什么呢 |
[29:29] | Lamonsoff! | 莱曼斯夫 |
[29:31] | Do me a favor, that’s for everybody and just put it on there. | 劳驾 所有人的都算我账上 |
[29:33] | Oh you don’t have to do that, | 你不要这样嘛 |
[29:34] | I am not going to have any hamburgers. | 我不吃汉堡 |
[29:37] | I’ll take some meatloaf, some calzones, | 我要烘肉卷 再来点乳酪馅饼 |
[29:39] | put the marinara sauce on the side… | 边儿上配些大蒜番茄酱香肠 |
[29:43] | With corn. Either on the cob or whatever you got? | 加点玉米 捣碎或者怎么着的都行 |
[29:46] | What, are you going to the electric chair? | 怎么着 最后一餐吗 |
[29:47] | – What? – No he was just kidding Henry VIII. | -什么 -他讽刺的是亨利八世 |
[29:52] | She’s eating for two | 她吃的是两人份– |
[29:53] | her and”toebo” cop. | 给她自己和她的榕树脚 |
[29:56] | But momma, they do have | 伯母 你如果想要 |
[29:57] | bunyan rings if you want some. | 榕树脚趾头戒指的话 他们也有 |
[29:59] | – That was good Lenny. – How about some drinks? | -这很搞笑 莱尼 -饮料要什么呢 |
[30:02] | Hey, I said I’m paying so… take it easy with that okay? | 都说了我来付了 放松点行不行 |
[30:05] | I’m kidding everybody, | 开玩笑哈 各位 |
[30:06] | we can drink all we want I’ll start it off– | 喝什么都行 我先来吧 |
[30:08] | I’m going to have a coke and I know Donna, she’s going to want a sprite, | 我要可乐而且我知道Donna要雪碧 |
[30:12] | and uh… Bean’s good with milk obviously… | 还有 Bean很显然有奶就够了 |
[30:18] | I want cookies! | 我要饼干 |
[30:19] | Ooh, cookies and milf. | 饼干和辣妈 |
[30:20] | Milf, oh Higgins thank you so much! | 辣妈 多谢了汉吉斯 |
[30:23] | Take it easy, all right? Tuck it away, Higgins. | 喂你的奶就行了 畅饮吧汉吉斯 |
[30:26] | – And I’ll take a flat water… Voss – What? | -我要矿泉水 德国沃斯 -什么 |
[30:29] | You know?…Voss. | 你不知道 就是沃斯 |
[30:31] | Well Fiji if you don’t have Voss. | 没有沃斯就来点斐济吧 |
[30:32] | You know, anything you got is good. | 你知道吗 拥有的就是最好的 |
[30:34] | Yeah, we have out of the faucet. | 我们只有龙头里出来的东西 |
[30:36] | Like from the hose? | 就是软管那种吗 |
[30:37] | – Tap water. – What country is that from? | -自来水 -那是哪个国家的 |
[30:40] | Oh my god just get the water! | 我的上帝 就上水就行了 |
[30:42] | We’re done talking about water tap water, | 不谈自来水了 |
[30:43] | I will get the Voss from the car… | 我可以去车里拿些沃斯 |
[30:45] | Just sit down Rita, study the menu, | 坐下丽塔 学习你的菜单 |
[30:47] | the big test is coming. | 马上就大考了 |
[30:55] | Hey now! | 你好 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry? What now? | 不好意思 什么 |
[30:58] | He says they have the best burger in town here. | 他说他们这里有镇子里最好的汉堡 |
[31:01] | Really? | 真得 |
[31:02] | So since when did you learn to speak Chinese? | 你从什么时候开始学中文了 |
[31:04] | Just a little something I picked up watching a Chinese cooking show. | 就看中国做菜节目的时候学了点 |
[31:07] | That’s great. Maybe you should focus a little less on the talking | 太好了 或许你该少注意学话 |
[31:11] | and a little more on the cooking. | 而多放点注意力在学菜上 |
[31:15] | You got told. | 中招了 |
[31:18] | You got “toe”. | 你中了脚趾头 |
[31:21] | – He comes back! – Mommy, can I have some of her milk? | -又来了 -妈咪 我能喝她的奶吗 |
[31:25] | There is… Joe Hollywood! | 这不是乔·好莱坞嘛 |
[31:29] | Who’s that? Dickie Bailey? | 这是谁 迪科尔·百利吗 |
[31:32] | Oh my god hey, long time no see. | 天哪 好久不见 |
[31:36] | How are you doing? | 最近如何 |
[31:37] | You know that game had some bad calls. | 知道吗 那场比赛有误判 |
[31:39] | What game are we talking about? | 什么比赛 |
[31:41] | The game… What when we were kids? 30 years ago, that game? | 我们小时候 30年前的那场比赛吗 |
[31:44] | That last shot, | 你最后一投 |
[31:46] | your foot was on the line, | 踩线了 |
[31:48] | shouldn’t have counted. | 不应该计分的 |
[31:50] | Wow, I don’t know? I don’t remember it quite like that. | 我难道不知道 我印象中不是这样 |
[31:53] | You got the rest of the fugly five over there huh? | 你们五个丑八怪都来了 |
[31:56] | Yes.. yes, they are the boys are here. | 是的 男孩们都来了 |
[31:59] | Boys? | 男孩们 |
[31:59] | They don’t look like they could make it up and down the court anymore. | 看来他们已经不能在球场上奔跑了 |
[32:03] | What about you? did you put on a few pounds? | 你呢 又胖了吧 |
[32:05] | From when I was 12? | 跟我12岁的时候比? |
[32:07] | Yes, I think so. | 当然有咯 |
[32:09] | You don’t know how to come at me do you? | 你不知道要怎么打击我吧 |
[32:11] | Rematch! I dare you. | 重赛 谅你也没胆 |
[32:16] | In basketball? | 打篮球吗 |
[32:17] | You don’t look like you’re in the greatest shape either. | 你体型看起来也不咋地 |
[32:20] | I could see having a getting off the couch contest with you but… | 要是比赛起床速度还成 但是… |
[32:22] | Anytime, anywhere. | 任何时间 任何地点 |
[32:24] | I was just kidding I really don’t want to do that. | 我只是开玩笑而已 |
[32:27] | Next time you come to town I’ll have | 下次你回来镇上 |
[32:28] | plenty of that boss water for your kid | 我会给你的儿子准备一堆宝丝水的 |
[32:31] | Wouldn’t want him to go thirsty. | 不会让他口渴的 |
[32:34] | All right, well uh… | 好吧 |
[32:35] | Just for the record it’s Voss Water by the way, with a “V” | 顺便告诉你 那叫芙丝 芙蓉的芙 |
[32:38] | – Ooh. – Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | It’s going to be an emotional day tomorrow boys, | 兄弟们 明天会是伤感的一天 |
[32:45] | – Spreading the buzzer’s ashes. – Oh my god. | -要撒教练的骨灰 -天哪 |
[32:48] | Well, the coach requested that | 教练希望我们将他的骨灰 |
[32:49] | we scatter his remains on Mcintyre Island | 撒在麦金太尔岛上 |
[32:51] | I’ve got a beautiful ceremony planned. | 我已经筹划了一个美好的仪式 |
[32:53] | Lenny are you still going to be able to do that tomorrow? | 莱尼 你明天能和我们一起去吗 |
[32:55] | What time do you leave? | 你什么时候走 |
[32:56] | – What are you talking about? – What do you mean leave? | -你在说什么啊 -你说走是什么意思 |
[32:59] | I forgot to tell you fellas, we’ve got to to take off in the morning. | 忘了告诉你们 我们明早出发 |
[33:02] | You’re leaving the lake house? | 你要离开湖滨小屋了 |
[33:03] | What are you talking about? You can’t leave. | 你在说什么啊 你不能走 |
[33:05] | We got the ceremony tomorrow. | 我们明天要举行仪式呢 |
[33:06] | Oh, Lenny’s just playing everybody | 莱尼在开玩笑吧 |
[33:08] | – Are you joking? – He’s not | -你在开玩笑吗 -他没有 |
[33:09] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:10] | I want to be there. I mean… we all want to be there. | 我很想参加仪式 我是说 我们都想参加 |
[33:12] | It’s just, we’ve got to go to Milan. | 只是我们得去米兰 |
[33:14] | Milan what? Italy? | 哪个米兰 意大利吗 |
[33:16] | What’s in Milan? | 去米兰干嘛 |
[33:17] | It’s pretty cool Roxanne’s got her fall line coming out. | 罗克珊设计的秋装要发布了 |
[33:21] | Fashion week. | 时装周 |
[33:21] | Three nights at the Four Season’s baby, | 在四季酒店住三个晚上 |
[33:24] | eggs benedict by the pool, | 在泳池边吃班尼迪克蛋 |
[33:26] | Playstation 3 in every room. | 每个房间都有PS3 |
[33:28] | And they show boobies on Italian TV. | 意大利电视节目里还能看波霸 |
[33:32] | I’m going to Italy | 我也要去意大利 |
[33:35] | I meant no, no. | 我是说 |
[33:36] | I didn’t tell you guys we’re probably going to go to Italy | 我没跟你们说我们可能也要去意大利 |
[33:38] | as a… Thanks for ruining the surprise. | 这下惊喜全没了 |
[33:40] | Lenny, it’s not going to be the same without you. | 莱尼 没有你一切都不一样了 |
[33:43] | Yeah, come on. | 是啊 拜托 |
[33:44] | Roxanne was cool enough to let us come | 罗克珊能让我们今晚来这 |
[33:45] | for tonight because this is a big deal for her. | 已经不容易了 因为对她来说这可是大事 |
[33:47] | I mean, can’t Roxanne go without you and you could meet her… | 罗克珊不能自己先去吗 之后你再去和她会合 |
[33:52] | We are seating me and my lady we do everything together. | 每件事情 我们俩都是一起做的 |
[33:55] | Last year we had to skype Becky’s school play from Milan. | 去年 我们还得在米兰上网看贝克的学校演出 |
[33:59] | Roxanne… | 罗克珊… |
[34:04] | I thought we were going to get wasted? | 我还以为我们可以尽情喝呢 |
[34:07] | Sweetie, what was I supposed to do? Lie to them? | 亲爱的 你要我怎么做 对他们撒谎吗 |
[34:11] | It’s not what you said. It’s how you said it. | 并不是你说的内容 而是你说话的方式 |
[34:13] | I am not some insensitive work crazy dragon-lady, | 我又不是一个麻木的工作狂悍妇 |
[34:18] | and I’m not going to let you depict me as one. | 你也别把我说成那样 |
[34:21] | We are skipping the dinner in Milan, spreeeading the ashes, | 我们取消米兰的晚餐 你撒骨灰去吧 |
[34:25] | and we are leaving first thing Sunday morning. | 周天一早我们就出发 |
[34:35] | Lamonsoff! It’s five in the morning. | 莱曼斯夫 才早上五点啊 |
[34:38] | Can you kill the dog now? | 请你把狗宰了吧 |
[34:40] | I’m thinking about it | 有这打算 |
[34:42] | Go ahead, birdie coming through everybody, birdie coming through. | 进去吧 大家注意 小鸟来了 |
[34:46] | Good morning take it right over to the table. | 早上好 把它放到桌子上去 |
[34:48] | How are we going? Something stinks in here. | 你们在干嘛 什么东西发臭了 |
[34:51] | Gloria and I are making breakfast for everybody, | 我和格罗里亚在为大家做早点 |
[34:53] | using a dehydrator, | 利用脱水器 |
[34:55] | which never cooks anything above 115 degrees. | 能让煮食物的温度不超过115度 |
[34:57] | Those are pankakes? | 这些是煎饼 |
[34:58] | They’re ocean pankakes. | 海洋煎饼 |
[35:00] | They’re grey, they look like you cut them off an elephant’s legs. | 根本就是灰色的 这是大象腿切片吧 |
[35:02] | I’m not eating that | 我才不吃 |
[35:04] | – It’s good for you – What is this? | -对你有好处 -这是什么 |
[35:06] | What is this? A scab? | 这是什么 一块疤吗 |
[35:08] | It’s dehydrated banana. | 脱水香蕉 |
[35:09] | What happened to a normal banana? | 普通香蕉怎么了 |
[35:11] | You peel a banana and eat it. | 剥皮不就可以吃了吗 |
[35:13] | The kids will love it, it’s fun man. | 孩子们会喜欢的 可有趣了 |
[35:14] | It doesn’t go bad all day you slice it up really thin… | 一整天都不会坏 还可以把香蕉切得很薄 |
[35:17] | Oh, I see what you do with it. | 我知道可以用来干嘛了 |
[35:18] | Maybe you’re right, this is good. | 也许你是对的 这东西不错 |
[35:20] | Is that what they’re meant for? | 是用来做这个的吧 |
[35:21] | You could do that I guess you could. | 你也可以这么用 |
[35:22] | I’d rather be hit by dehydrated fruit than a… | 我宁愿被脱水水果打也不要被… |
[35:25] | processed… | 加工 |
[35:26] | – processed fruit. – I’m just kidding around. | -加工水果打 -我开玩笑的 |
[35:28] | You think you’re rich and you can just slap people with dehydrated… | 你以为有钱就能随便用脱水水果打人吗 |
[35:30] | I don’t think that, don’t say that. | 我没这么想 别那么说 |
[35:33] | Good morning… Honey, how is the birdie? | 早上好 宝贝 小鸟怎样了 |
[35:37] | Ooh la la. | 哇哦 |
[35:38] | – Where did you get those shoes – I know, I know, I’m overdressed. | -你哪买的鞋啊 -我知道我穿得太考究了 |
[35:42] | But sorry, I packed for Milan not the lake. | 抱歉 我是为米兰而准备的 而不是湖边 |
[35:47] | Made from acorns. | 用橡树果做的 |
[35:49] | So dude, I’m not eating any of this. | 伙计 我可不吃这些 |
[35:50] | You got any normal food? Cereal… Uh… | 你有什么正常的食物吗 麦片 |
[35:52] | Would you like to make your egg white frittata Mr. Feder? | 费德先生 需要我帮你做菜肉馅煎蛋饼吗 |
[35:56] | Oh, uh… Is that what you’re doing in science class now? | 你自然科学课在学那个吗 |
[36:00] | Making frittata’s? No, you know what? | 做菜肉馅煎蛋饼 不用了 |
[36:03] | We’re okay. You can go practice that in your room though. | 没事 你可以在你的房间练习那个 |
[36:05] | I know you got the big test coming. | 我知道你就快要参加大考了 |
[36:08] | Yeah uh.. You know honey? | 亲爱的 你知道吗 |
[36:09] | I think you’re overwhelming Lenny here, | 我觉得你把莱尼控制得太过分了 |
[36:12] | I’ve got a present for you. | 给你个礼物 |
[36:13] | Bacon. | 培根 |
[36:15] | – Knock yourself out. – Bacon! Hey… | -拿去吧 -培根 |
[36:18] | – She gets it. – She gets it. | -她买的 -她买的 |
[36:21] | Thank god she gets it. | 还好她买了 |
[36:24] | All right so… | 好吧 |
[36:25] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[36:28] | – Cooking the bacon. – Not in here. | -热培根啊 -别在这热 |
[36:30] | That’s dead animal flesh and it’s not going near the vegan food. | 那是动物尸体 不许靠近素食 |
[36:33] | – Murderer! – Fine! | -凶手 -好吧 |
[36:35] | What do I do with it? Oh I know… | 那我怎么办 我知道了 |
[36:37] | I’m sorry buddy. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[36:42] | Curly! Shame on you. | 克里 真丢脸 |
[36:45] | That crazy dog | 那只疯狗 |
[36:47] | must have got into some of my leftover pasta pazul. | 肯定把我剩下的意大利面吃了 |
[36:50] | Yeah momma I’m sure that’s exactly what happened. | 是啊妈妈 我敢说事实就是那样 |
[36:53] | It did! We should get a dog. | 它吃了 我们也该养只狗 |
[36:56] | We should get a water buffalo whoo. | 我们该养只水牛 |
[37:01] | Higgins! What are you doing? | 汉吉斯 你在干嘛 |
[37:03] | Look, I don’t wear pants at my house. | 我在家不穿裤子 |
[37:05] | I’m not wearing them at your house… | 在你家也不穿 |
[37:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:08] | That was a man’s ass? | 那是男人的屁股吗 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[37:18] | How sweet is… Look at that. | 真香啊 |
[37:27] | That’s it buddy. | 伙计 就是这样 |
[37:29] | Okay, throw the rock. | 好的 扔石子 |
[37:31] | Skim it. | 打水漂 |
[37:33] | Throw it at tree. | 扔树 |
[37:35] | Throw it at the lake. | 扔湖里 |
[37:38] | Throw it at your brother. | 扔你弟弟 |
[37:40] | Hit your head with it. | 用它撞头 |
[37:42] | Just do something. | 随便做点什么 |
[37:45] | Come on… | 不是吧 |
[37:49] | Greggie what are you doing? Dressed like that. | 格雷基 你在干嘛 穿成那样 |
[37:51] | You hanging out with Jiminy Crickey? | 你和吉米尼·克里克一起混吗 |
[37:52] | We were supposed to be going to Milan, remember? | 我们本来要去米兰的 记得吗 |
[37:55] | That’s what I packed for. | 我是为那准备的 |
[37:56] | Come on, just cut those into shorts. | 拜托 去换短裤吧 |
[37:58] | We’ll play some hoop later. | 我们一会可以滚铁环 |
[37:59] | Pass dude. | 不用了 |
[38:00] | You don’t want revenge for the last time I whooped you? | 上次被我吼了 难道不想报仇吗 |
[38:02] | That was four years ago homey. | 那是四年前的事了 |
[38:04] | All I want is to fly to Milan and have some fresh made gelato. | 我只想飞去米兰 吃点鲜奶冰激凌 |
[38:10] | Wow! What would your father have done on that one? | 这种情况你老爸会怎么处理 |
[38:12] | That one would have been a backhand to the side of the head, | 估计会反手打我的头 |
[38:15] | and possible bleeding from the ear. | 然后弄得耳朵出血 |
[38:17] | My father would have thrown me down the stairs | 就为了那句”冰激凌” |
[38:19] | just for using the word “gelato”. | 我老爸就能把我从楼梯上扔下来 |
[38:21] | – Ah, you got the new foreman. – Yeah | -哇 有个新厨师了 -是啊 |
[38:24] | This is awesome Hilliard was trying to | 太可怕了 海里尓德在里面 |
[38:26] | make me some tofu grape nuts in there. | 给我做什么豆腐葡萄果仁 |
[38:28] | – Try it out. – You cleaned this thing right? | -吃吃看 -你有洗过这玩意吧 |
[38:30] | Yeah I cleaned this thing. | 当然洗过了 |
[38:31] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[38:32] | By the way, Mcintyre Island ain’t close. | 顺便说下 麦金太尔岛可远着呢 |
[38:35] | Eat as much as you can we’ve got a big row ahead of us. | 尽量多吃点 划船得划很久呢 |
[38:38] | These are kind of… | 这东西有点 |
[38:41] | Come on man. | 不是吧 大哥 |
[38:42] | What are you doing to me? Seriously… | 说真的 你对我做了什么 |
[38:44] | You don’t want your breath to smell like your grandmother’s closet? | 你也不希望口臭得像你祖母的壁橱吧 |
[39:01] | Beautiful | 真美啊 |
[39:04] | You got to respect going to Mcintyre Island though | 去麦金太尔岛总能让人激动 |
[39:06] | haven’t done that since we were 12. | 虽然十二岁之后我们就没去过了 |
[39:07] | Got my fist boob there. | 我第一次摸胸部就在那 |
[39:09] | I know you did, Tracy Thornhill. | 我知道 和特雷西·桑希尔呗 |
[39:11] | Tracy Thornhill. | 特雷西·桑希尔 |
[39:12] | Absolutely, I remember that. | 没错 我记得 |
[39:13] | They were flat, but I was a fan. | 她胸部很平 不过我不介意 |
[39:15] | Higgins, is that all you think about is chicks man? | 汉吉斯 你满脑子想的都是女人吗 |
[39:18] | Yeah relax we’ve got daughters. | 别紧张 我们可是有女儿的人了 |
[39:19] | That’s all you guys think about too the difference is | 你们不也都在想女人 唯一的区别是 |
[39:21] | I can do something about it. | 我能够做点什么 |
[39:23] | That’s not tr… | 那不是 |
[39:23] | All right that’s true. | 好吧 是这样 |
[39:24] | You want to know what I fantasize about? | 想知道我想要啥么? |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:26] | Candy bars. | 糖果 |
[39:28] | No, I had a bad blood sugar test at my last checkup, | 我上次体检查出血糖过高 |
[39:31] | and Sally cut me off. | 塞利就不让我吃了 |
[39:32] | You’re a grown-ass man how do you deal with that? | 你都是个成年人了 那你怎么办呢 |
[39:34] | Oh, I’ve got my own hidden stash I’m not stupid. | 我有藏东西的地方 我又不傻 |
[39:36] | Of course… | 当然 |
[39:37] | Seriously, I’ve got it all. | 真的 我藏了很多东西 |
[39:38] | I’ve got reese’s, butterfingers, three musketeers. | 有瑞士糖 奶油指 三剑客糖果 |
[39:41] | I hide them under my clothes | 我把它们藏在衣服底下 |
[39:43] | in the bottom of the hamper. It’s great because | 在篮子的最底层 放在那很安全 |
[39:46] | the smell of my sweat socks masks the chocolte smell, | 因为我的袜子味会掩盖巧克力味 |
[39:49] | and the looks of your underwear masks the chocolate stains. | 而且巧克力的污渍和内裤上的很像 |
[39:52] | Hang on guys I gotta make a sissy. | 伙计们 等等 我要尿尿 |
[39:54] | No, no, we’re almost there. | 别啊 我们快到了 |
[39:56] | – I gotta make a sissy! – Oh come on! you made three already. | -我憋不住了 -拜托 你尿了三次了 |
[39:58] | – It must just be oozing out at this point. – Shut up! | -你肯定是漏尿了 -闭嘴 |
[40:01] | I’m trying to concentrate. | 我在酝酿呢 |
[40:02] | It’s taking a piss not the S.A.T’s. | 只是尿个尿 又不是S.A.T考试 |
[40:11] | Are you peeing or… | 你在尿尿 还是 |
[40:13] | Is a diesel truck turning off what the hell is that? | 柴油车熄火了 怎么回事 |
[40:16] | Listen to hamper bottom. | 听那水声 |
[40:17] | I think he’s sending a message in morse code. | 我觉得他在用摩尔斯电码发信息呢 |
[40:20] | Getting old… Stop. | 变老了 句号 |
[40:22] | Can’t pee… Stop. | 尿不出来了 句号 |
[40:24] | Reeks like asparagus… Stop. Even though I didn’t even have any… | 里克斯喜欢竹笋 句号 即使我没有 |
[40:29] | The good news is these girls are going to say hi to it. | 好消息是那些女孩要和它问好了 |
[40:33] | That is so gross looking. | 看起来真恶心 |
[40:37] | They don’t all look like that ladies. | 美女们 不是所有的都像那样 |
[40:39] | You’d think that 300 pounds… Oww! Come on! | 想想三百磅重的 不是吧 |
[40:48] | Sick mix tape you made Robbie. | 罗比 你混录的磁带真难听 |
[40:50] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:50] | Hey guys, I uh… | 兄弟们 我 |
[40:52] | – I brought something too. – Get out of here. | -我也带了些东西 -不会吧 |
[40:54] | It’s the net yeah. | 那个蓝网 |
[40:56] | – Championship game. – Let me see that. | -我们夺冠的那场比赛 -给我看看 |
[40:58] | Thought the coach should have it. | 我觉得它属于教练 |
[41:00] | Robbie, you got to put this on the urn buddy. | 罗比 你得把这个放在骨灰盒上 |
[41:04] | – Your foot was on the line. – Oh, Bailey. | -你踩线了 -哦 百利 |
[41:06] | What do you think the coach would have | 如果教练听到那些废话 |
[41:08] | said if he heard about that trash talker? | 他会说什么 |
[41:10] | He’d kick our ass for not kicking his ass. | 他会因为我们没有扁百利 而痛扁我们 |
[41:12] | – Yeah – Why don’t we do it the old school way, | -是啊 -为什么不像上学时那样 |
[41:14] | have Eric beat his ass for us? | 让埃里克替我们教训他 |
[41:16] | – We should! – No, no, no. | -没错 -不 |
[41:18] | I’ve got about eight seconds of fighting | 我这辈子总共 |
[41:19] | total, left in my life, | 只能再打八次架 |
[41:21] | and I’m saving that in case I get mugged or… | 我得留着以防被袭击时 或是 |
[41:23] | You know… Someone cuts in front of me | 在汉堡王之类的地方 |
[41:25] | at Burger King or something. | 有人在我面前插队 |
[41:26] | That’s my hair at the bottom. | 那是我的底线 |
[41:27] | We can’t delay it anymore guys. | 不能再拖了 兄弟们 |
[41:29] | He just bit his chicken… all right? | 他刚吃了鸡 好吧 |
[41:31] | – Are we going? – We’re doing it. | -要开始了吗 -好吧 |
[41:33] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[41:34] | You know I… | 知道吗 我 |
[41:36] | I think the coach is here with us. | 我觉得教练和我们同在 |
[41:38] | I think he’s proud to be here with us | 能和我们一起在这里 他会很骄傲 |
[41:40] | – in ash form. – Right here on this island. | -以骨灰的形式 -在这个岛上 |
[41:43] | Where we hid from our parents and… | 我们过去躲避父母的地方以及 |
[41:45] | right now where we’re hiding from our wives and children. | 现在逃避妻儿的地方 |
[41:52] | Goodbye to you. | 再见了 |
[41:54] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[41:57] | Wise advice giver. | 给我们忠告的人 |
[42:06] | Buzzer noise maker. | 吹哨子的人 |
[42:15] | Rob, come on. | 洛波 别这样 |
[42:16] | I really messed up my marriages. | 我的确搞砸了我的婚姻 |
[42:19] | All of them! | 每段婚姻 |
[42:20] | It was my fault man. | 都是我的问题 |
[42:22] | I just couldn’t hang on. | 我总是不能坚持 |
[42:24] | You know, my own daughters, | 我连自己的女儿 |
[42:27] | I don’t even hardly know them. | 都不了解 |
[42:30] | – The buzzer would be ashamed of me. – No he wouldn’t. | -教练会为我感到羞愧 -他不会的 |
[42:33] | – Come on man. – Come on. | -兄弟 别这样 -别这样 |
[42:34] | You have plenty of time to patch things up with your daughters man. | 你有的是时间和女儿改善关系 |
[42:36] | You just… call them when you get back. | 你就 回去的时候给她们打电话 |
[42:39] | Actually, they’re going to be here in about 20 minutes. | 事实上 二十分钟内她们就会到这 |
[42:44] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[42:45] | – I could use a piece of chicken. – No, no, no don’t. | -我想吃块鸡 -不 别吃 |
[42:49] | Finish the bucket actually. | 把整桶都毁了 |
[42:51] | Actually I’m still going to eat it. | 实际上 我还是准备吃的 |
[42:53] | This is pretty sick but I’m hungry. | 虽然很恶心 但我饿了 |
[43:23] | Piece of crap car! | 破车 |
[43:26] | What? | 什么 |
[43:28] | Hey dad… | 你好 老爸 |
[43:31] | Me? | 我吗 |
[43:35] | What? | 什么 |
[43:36] | How do you get that… | 他怎么会有 |
[43:38] | from that…? | 这样的女儿 |
[43:40] | 95 percent of that’s got to be from the mother. | 肯定95%都是遗传母亲的 |
[43:43] | And I am low-balling. | 我低估了他 |
[43:46] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[43:48] | Oh no, the elvis hairs are going up her nose. | 不是吧 他的头发才弄到她鼻子里了 |
[43:50] | She doesn’t know what to do. | 她不知道怎么办了 |
[43:53] | Is this your car? | 这是你的车 |
[43:54] | My old man lent me this turd, | 我的老男人把这坨屎借给我 |
[43:57] | because he doesn’t care if I break down in the middle of nowhere, | 因为他不在乎车子在荒郊野岭散架 |
[44:01] | and get eaten by a bear or something. | 然后我被熊什么的吃了 |
[44:03] | – Your old man? – Yeah, my boyfriend. | -你的老男人 -是的 我的男友 |
[44:05] | 47 years old. | 47岁 |
[44:07] | You know I wish I liked guys my own age, | 我也希望能喜欢同龄的男孩 |
[44:10] | but I’m just chasing the dad that ran out on me. | 但我就是喜欢像抛弃我的老爹那样的男人 |
[44:26] | Hoochie mama. | 妈妈咪啊 |
[44:29] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:31] | I don’t know , but it feels right | 我也不知道 应该这么说吧 |
[44:40] | I hope that car never gets fixed | 我希望车永远都修不好 |
[44:44] | I don’t think it will | 肯定修不好 |
[44:45] | I took the spark plugs out | 打火塞我都给拔了 |
[44:47] | Nice | 做得好 |
[44:51] | We’re all looking at the same time | 我们一直盯着她看 |
[44:52] | let’s at least…take shifts | 至少我们该轮着来吧 |
[44:54] | – Yeah good idea – Lamonsoff, you and me look at the tree | -好主意 -莱曼斯夫 你和我看那棵树 |
[44:56] | Mckenzie, we’re going to look at her butt for a little bit, okay? | 麦肯齐 我们就再看一会儿她的屁股 好吧? |
[44:58] | – Okay, all right – All right, good plan | -恩 -好的 好计划 |
[45:01] | …and shift | 转头 |
[45:05] | Shift | 换 |
[45:07] | Shift | 换 |
[45:10] | Shift | 换 |
[45:12] | …and shift | 换 |
[45:15] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛呢 |
[45:18] | Wait, are we all looking at the tree right now? | 等等 我们四个现在都在看树吗 |
[45:19] | Yeah, let’s go back to the ass | 那我们还是看她的美臀吧 |
[45:22] | Hey Jasmine, this is Gloria | 嘿 贾斯敏 这是格罗里亚 |
[45:23] | Gloria, this is Jasmine | 格罗里亚 这是贾斯敏 |
[45:26] | Oh, Hi | 你好 |
[45:28] | Oh look, here comes grandma going right in to the rescue | 噢 来了个老妈妈帮忙 |
[45:32] | Let me take a look | 让我看看 |
[45:36] | Oh, honey… | 噢 亲爱的 |
[45:38] | You’ve blown your gasket | 发动机的垫圈被你弄开了 |
[45:41] | If you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain | 如果你喜欢捧着一杯鸡尾酒在雨中放纵 |
[45:48] | If you’re not into yoga, if you have half a brain | 如果你不练瑜伽 如果你还有脑子 |
[45:55] | If you like making love at midnight | 如果你喜欢在午夜做爱 |
[45:58] | – I’m good, I’m all good – Wow | -我看够了 -哇 |
[46:02] | That was rough… | 这真恶心的 |
[46:04] | You guys thought | 你们以为 |
[46:04] | seeing them at the car was gross | 昨天他们在车上干了什么你们都知道吗 |
[46:07] | You should have heard that waterbed action last night | 那你们应该听到昨晚水床上的动静了吧 |
[46:09] | Sounded like two grizzlies fighting over a salmon | 听起来就像两只灰熊在与鲑鱼斗法 |
[46:12] | Aww… there was a lot happening | 噢 昨晚发生的事儿也太多了吧 |
[46:13] | At least he’s getting something | 至少他有所收获 |
[46:15] | I’ve been shut out ever since | 自从迪安妮发现自己怀孕之后 |
[46:16] | Deanne found out she was pregnant | 就再也不让我进房了 |
[46:17] | Oh yeah, that will happen | 噢 迟早会的 |
[46:19] | Can you have sex when they’re pregnant? | 女人怀孕后还能做爱吗 |
[46:21] | or does that hurt the baby | 我是说会不会伤到孩子 |
[46:22] | No, Mckenzie can because the baby thinks | 麦肯齐可以 因为小宝贝觉得 |
[46:24] | he’s getting a tootsie roll | 他正在吃太妃糖 |
[46:26] | – Snickers…snickers – Oh, a little bigger | -吃力士架 -得再大点儿 |
[46:29] | I got lucky on ST Patty’s Day, but uh… | 我在圣派翠克节那天状态超棒 |
[46:31] | She was half asleep | 不过她半梦半醒的 |
[46:33] | And by half asleep I mean she was asleep, | 她半醒着 我的意思是她睡着了 |
[46:35] | yeah she was out | 她没在状态 |
[46:36] | You’re allowed to do that? She was fine with it | 你真可以这样做吗 她没觉得什么不好 |
[46:38] | Robbie! hey, how did it go with the daughter | 罗比 和女儿现在处的如何 |
[46:41] | Awkward… | 真尴尬 |
[46:45] | I guess the first 20 years of a kid’s | 我认为一个孩子20岁以前的 |
[46:47] | life is more important than I realized | 成长过程远比我想象中的重要 |
[46:50] | It’s always the kids who pay | 孩子们终归会为自己的行为付出代价 |
[46:52] | Kids pay | 自食其果 |
[46:53] | -They pay – They pay | -他们会的 -为自己负责 |
[46:54] | – They always pay – They pay with maze | -一直如此 -他们自己都疯了吧 |
[46:57] | – It’s good hanging with you guys – no, no, stop | -和你们聊天很开心 -别 等等 |
[47:01] | I’m glad my family turmoil can provide entertainment | 我的家庭矛盾能为你们提供笑谈 |
[47:03] | for you guys | 我深感荣幸 |
[47:04] | Let’s cheer him up, | 我们为他鼓鼓劲儿 |
[47:05] | how did we cheer Robbie up in the old days | 我们过去是怎样为罗比打气的? |
[47:07] | A little arrow roulette | 射箭赌轮盘吗 |
[47:10] | – Whoa, whoa, arrow roulette – Did we really do that? | -赌轮盘啊 -我们真的玩儿了吗 |
[47:12] | Single stupidest thing we ever did | 这是我们做过的最蠢的事 |
[47:14] | – It was the craziest – Moronic | -也是最疯狂的 -最白痴的 |
[47:16] | Assenine | 最荒谬的 |
[47:20] | I can’t believe we’re doing this | 我们竟然又在玩这个 |
[47:21] | How do we always let Lenny | 我们怎么老是被 |
[47:22] | talk us into the stupidest stuff? | 莱尼诓骗来做傻事呢 |
[47:24] | Remember the rules, | 牢记规则 |
[47:25] | whoever stays in the circle the longest, wins | 谁在圈子里站得最久谁就赢 |
[47:27] | What?! whoever stays the longest | 什么 以时间长短定输赢啊 |
[47:29] | We gotta stand here? and a one… and a two… | 我们得站在这吗? 一 二 |
[47:34] | Why are we doing this?! | 我们为什么要这么做啊 |
[47:35] | Go! | 开始 |
[47:40] | – I don’t see it, I don’t see it – Where is it?! | -我没看到诶 -箭哪去了? |
[47:42] | – I lost it in the sun! – I lose! | -太阳晃眼看不见啊 -我输了 |
[47:56] | Out of my way I’m running high | 别挡我的路 我正跑的快活 |
[48:01] | Take your chance with me and I’ll give it a try | 把你的好运分我一半 我愿意试着干 |
[48:08] | Ain’t no woman in the world I know | 世上没有一个女人我了解 |
[48:14] | ’cause I ain’t looking for | 因为我没有认真寻找过 |
[48:20] | Oh baby I ain’t got much | 宝贝 我不想要太多 |
[48:26] | Resistance to your touch | 只愿等到你的触摸 |
[48:31] | Take off the high heels, let down your hair | 脱掉你的高跟鞋 放下你的头发 |
[48:38] | Paradise ain’t far from there I wanna walk all over you | 天堂就在不远处 我愿与你同路 |
[48:43] | I am the champion! | 我就是冠军 |
[48:45] | I beat all you panzies! | 我赢了 |
[48:57] | Come on, come on | 没事的 小心 |
[48:59] | You’re moving! ahh…! you’re shaking… | 你动着它了 你晃着它了 |
[49:02] | You’re complaining about your hammy | 你还在抱怨你的闹剧 |
[49:04] | I’ve got an arrow in my foot! | 我脚上都中箭了 |
[49:06] | Oww!! easy, easy… | 噢 放松 放松 |
[49:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[49:08] | Rob got attacked by an Indian! | 洛波被一个印第安人袭击了 |
[49:11] | Yeah, but he got away! | 恩 但是他逃脱了 |
[49:12] | – What? – He got attcked by an Indian? | -什么? -他被印第安人袭击吗 |
[49:13] | Daddy, what happened? | 爸爸 怎么了? |
[49:14] | Amber! I’m glad you got here | 安柏 我很高兴能在这看到你 |
[49:17] | This is my daughter Amber, everybody | 同志们 这是我女儿安柏 |
[49:19] | If you like pina coladas | 如果你爱喝鸡尾酒 |
[49:21] | – you’ve got another one – Dude, high five | -你又有目标了 -老兄 击掌 |
[49:23] | I’m not high fiving, my wife’s coming | 击什么掌 我老婆来了 |
[49:26] | Oh my god! oh my god! | 噢 我的天哪 |
[49:28] | You made me look at that! | 你故意让我看的吧 |
[49:30] | Ahh!! this is killing me! | 啊 痛死我了 |
[49:31] | Bridget come down here, Daddy’s hurt | 布丽姬特快下来 爸爸受伤了 |
[49:32] | Yes I like pina coladas | 是的 我就爱鸡尾酒 |
[49:34] | – You got another one? – Yeah | -你还有个女儿啊 -是啊 |
[49:35] | – Hey… – Hey… | -嘿 -嗨 |
[49:42] | – Now I get it – Now that makes sense | -现在我明白了 -一切都真相大白 |
[49:44] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[49:46] | Foot…Arrow…why? | 脚 箭 这怎么回事 |
[49:47] | I think we’ve got to pull it the rest of the way through | 我想我们得先把这箭拔出来 |
[49:50] | – Oh,let me get it! – No, I’ll get it | -噢对 我来 -不 我来 |
[49:51] | It was my idea I said it first!! | 该我 是我先说的 |
[49:57] | We’re going to be all right here | 没事的 一切都会好的 |
[49:59] | All we need is a poultice with some maze… | 我们只需要给他敷点草药 |
[50:02] | Oh, shut up!! | 都闭嘴 |
[50:03] | That poultice shit doesn’t work | 那个狗屁的草药没用 |
[50:05] | It never worked! Are you insane?! | 从没起过什么屁用 你发什么神经啊 |
[50:08] | Get some alcohol on this bitch! | 先在我脚上淋点酒精 |
[50:10] | You should know about that! | 你应该懂怎么做吧 |
[50:11] | You were born during the prohibition | 你可是在禁酒令期间出生的 |
[50:15] | …and there’s the snap | 恩 还有薄饼呢 |
[50:16] | That was bigger than I thought | 比我想象的大 |
[50:17] | – It was going to be…wow – Snap, crackle and pop | -这可能是 -薄饼 霹雳舞和流行歌 |
[50:29] | Excuse me, princess Rita | 拜托 丽塔公主 |
[50:31] | Are you just going to sit there or are you going to help me? | 你是要坐在那儿呢 还是过来帮我 |
[50:33] | No, Mr. Feder said that I must study for the big final | 不行 费德先生说在期末考前我得好好学习 |
[50:35] | What final? | 什么考试 |
[50:36] | You tell me! He just keeps handing me books | 是你说的啊 他只是给我书而已 |
[50:39] | Oh for… never mind. | 别管这些乱七八糟的 |
[50:41] | Did you pack the adapters for Italy? | 去意大利的东西打包好了么 |
[50:42] | Yes, I did in L.A. | 恩 在洛杉矶的时候 |
[50:44] | Great, and just wipe your hands, | 太好了 先去洗个手 |
[50:46] | I need you to organize all those papers in here | 整理一下这些文件 |
[50:48] | Very neatly, okay, they can not be ruined | 小心点 一定不能弄坏噢 |
[50:51] | Hello, hi… this is Roxanne Feder | 喂 你好 我是罗克珊·费德 |
[50:55] | I just want to make sure… | 我打来时想确认一下 |
[50:56] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[50:57] | It came out!, it came out! | 它掉出来了 掉出来了 |
[51:00] | Not now honey, I’m on the phone, okay | 宝贝等等 我在打电话呢 |
[51:02] | My tooth, it fell out! | 我的牙齿 我的牙齿掉了 |
[51:03] | That’s great, honey, just put it under the pillow | 太好了宝贝 把它放到枕头底下 |
[51:05] | And I’ll put a dollar in there later okay? | 我一会儿给你一美元放上去行吗 |
[51:07] | What? | 什么 |
[51:09] | Becky, I am on the phone | 贝基 我正在打电话呢 |
[51:11] | I’ll put the dollar under… | 我会放一美元在 |
[51:14] | Why would you? | 为什么是你啊 |
[51:18] | There’s no tooth fairy? | 没有牙齿故事么? |
[51:32] | I can’t believe I just did that | 真不敢相信 我怎么能这么做呢 |
[51:36] | Oh Lenny, you should have seen her little face | 莱尼 你应该看看她当时的样子 |
[51:39] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me? | 我也不知道自己是怎么了 |
[51:41] | I mean, I try so hard | 我是说我一直很努力 |
[51:42] | and I can’t seem to get anything right | 但是好像什么事都做不好 |
[51:44] | You made a mistake, parents make mistakes | 你是犯了个错 为人父母难免会犯错 |
[51:46] | Remember the time I told Greg | 记得那次我告诉格瑞格 |
[51:48] | babies come from mommy’s poop? | 婴儿是从妈妈的粪里钻出来的 |
[51:50] | And he kept looking in the toilet | 他就一直盯着马桶看 |
[51:52] | for a baby brother | 希望从里面钻出个弟弟 |
[51:53] | – That’s not funny – I’m just saying | -一点都不好笑 -我就是随便一说 |
[51:55] | Can you hear me now? …okay | 你能听得到我说话吗 |
[51:58] | I just feel… | 我就是觉得 |
[52:01] | What about now?… Can you hear me? | 现在呢 听得见吗 |
[52:02] | I feel like I ruined her childhood | 我觉得我毁了他的童年 |
[52:06] | She was going to find out eventually | 她总有一天会明白的 |
[52:08] | Eventually, but not today | 是啊 但不是现在 |
[52:10] | Can you hear me now? This is so cool, are you there? | 现在能听到吗 这东西真酷 你们在吗 |
[52:14] | Hey! Didn’t I say no cell phones? | 嘿 我给你们说过别用电话吧 |
[52:17] | I thought we had a deal! | 我以为你们知道啊 |
[52:20] | What’s up, dad? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[52:22] | – That was cup phones? – Yeah, Charlotte taught us | -这是土电话吗 -恩 夏洛特教我们做的 |
[52:25] | Cool huh? Hey, check out Becky’s | 很酷吧 看看贝基的 |
[52:27] | Look dad, I have cup waiting | 爸爸 我正在通话中 |
[52:30] | I’ve got to call you back, | 我一会儿打给你 |
[52:31] | I’m on with Spongebob | 现在在和海绵宝宝通话呢 |
[52:36] | Was that a turkey? | 是火鸡在叫吗 |
[52:38] | Yo Andre, can you hear me? | 喂安德烈 听得到我说话吗 |
[52:40] | Where’s the player? Can you hear me? | 谁在呢 你听得到我说话吗 |
[52:41] | Oh yeah | 恩 |
[52:50] | The best thing about these is we can leave the cup | 最棒的是我们可以把杯子 |
[52:53] | in the shower, and listen to Jasmine | 放在浴室 等贾斯敏明天早上洗澡的时候 |
[52:54] | clean herself tomorrow morning | 就可以偷听她 |
[52:55] | What!! | 什么 |
[52:55] | Oh my god! | 我的天啊 |
[52:57] | May I borrow this? Attention troopers… | 借用一下好吗 各位注意 |
[53:00] | There’s been a request from the phone company | 电话公司来信要求 |
[53:03] | Would you please install cup phones in every adult bedroom right away | 希望你们马上给每个成年人的卧室都安上电话 |
[53:07] | Thank you. Here we go! | 多谢 我们开始吧 |
[53:09] | Move it, move it | 走 走 都搬过去 |
[53:10] | I said move it, move it | 我说的是把这些搬过去 |
[53:34] | Yes, I have always been the tooth fairy | 是的 我一直都知道牙齿的故事 |
[53:36] | No…Bean’s mommy is the tooth fairy for his family | 不 贝恩的妈妈讲的是他们家的故事 |
[53:41] | I just cover our family | 我讲的是我们家的 |
[53:44] | Do not tell Bean…okay? | 不过别告诉贝恩 好吗 |
[53:48] | Becky, I love you so so so so much, okay? | 贝基 我真的真的很爱你 |
[53:53] | I’m sorry, sweetheart | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[53:56] | Okay, come on, you’re costing me a fortune | 好了 你花了一大笔电话费啦 |
[53:57] | Let’s go, this is going to be a high cup bill | 长话短说哦 我们得交一大笔话费咯 |
[54:00] | Can I still put maze on your arrow wound? | 我能给你的伤口上药了吗 |
[54:02] | What the hell is that? Is that Gloria laughing? | 那是什么声音 格罗里亚的笑声吗 |
[54:06] | She’s still here, after he had to snap on her like that? | 就算那样被他消遣 她还不离不弃呢 |
[54:09] | She forgave him right away | 她当即就原谅他了 |
[54:11] | You are my special lady | 你是我的独一无二 |
[54:13] | And you are my one footed maze covered lover | 而你是我的伤兵爱人 |
[54:16] | Okay, come on, we’ve got to go to sleep | 好了好了 该睡觉了 |
[54:17] | We’re going to Milan tomorrow right? …Long flight | 我们明天不是得去米兰吗 长途飞行 |
[54:20] | – Wow… – Let’s get our rest | -哇 -我们睡吧 |
[54:25] | Somebody kill that turkey! | 来个人弄死那火鸡吧 |
[54:38] | Is that getting me Horny? | 汉尼 那是给我的吗 |
[54:41] | Yes… | 真好 |
[54:43] | Do you promise you’ll still feed her after we leave? | 你保证我们离开后你也会好好喂它的吧 |
[54:46] | – I promise – Mommy, that’s my milk | -我保证 -妈咪 那是我的奶 |
[54:50] | Bean, we have to learn how to share | 贝恩 我们得学会与别人分享 |
[54:52] | even with birds | 包括鸟儿 |
[54:52] | But he’s going to drink you dry! | 但是它把你的奶都喝完了 |
[55:07] | I’ve been around for you, been up and down for you | 我一直在你身边 随你起起落落 |
[55:12] | I got a third time | 我又获得一个机会 |
[55:14] | – Donna, you want to try? – Sure | -多纳 你想试试吗 -好啊 |
[55:18] | – But, I stink at sports – That’s all right, here | -但是我不懂玩 -没事 过来 |
[55:20] | I’ve swallowed my pride for you | 我因你不再傲慢 |
[55:23] | Hold it like this | 就像这样拿着 |
[55:24] | Down low and throw it, and let the rock do the magic | 压低身子扔出去 这石子就会跳起来 |
[55:27] | – Nice! – I did it! | -对 -我做到了 |
[55:30] | Good job, Donna | 多纳 做得好 |
[55:32] | Do you know how to skip rocks Mrs. Feder? | 费德太太 你懂怎么打漂石吗 |
[55:35] | Are you kidding me? I am the best at this | 开什么玩笑 我会玩这个了 |
[55:38] | Give me that. Now watch me | 把那石头给我 现在看我的 |
[55:40] | And we can’t relive it well, I make you… | 我们过着最完美的生活 我让你… |
[55:43] | Oh!!… | 噢 |
[55:45] | Oh my god! Baby, are you okay? | 我的天哪 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[55:47] | Yeah mom, I’m just glad to see you having some fun | 没事的妈 看到你这么开心我真高兴 |
[55:52] | I’ll take your luggage to the car Mr. Feder | 费德太太 我先把你的行李搬下去咯 |
[55:54] | It’s not my luggage, that’s your textbooks | 这不是我的 是你的书 |
[55:56] | And that’s nice of you to take your own stuff down | 你把自己的东西都搬下去就行了 |
[55:58] | In your ca… Come on, why are you… | 都放到…嘿 你怎么 |
[56:00] | Oh come on man, already? you’re leaving? | 老兄 都好了吗 你要走了啊 |
[56:02] | Yes I’ve got to go | 恩 我得走了 |
[56:04] | You need any help getting to the airport | 你去机场的时候需要我们帮忙吗 |
[56:05] | – Lenny, we’ve got a little problem – What, what happened? | -莱尼 我们有点小麻烦了 -怎么了 |
[56:09] | I forgot how to skip a rock | 我竟然忘记怎么打水漂石了 |
[56:11] | Now, I think it’s going to take a couple of days | 现在 我决定用几天的时间 |
[56:14] | to figure it out | 练习一下 |
[56:15] | So… I think we better stay | 所以 我认为我们最好还是留下来吧 |
[56:18] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[56:20] | For reals mom! We’re not leaving? | 妈 你说真的吗 我们不用走吗 |
[56:22] | No, I don’t need to see a bunch of | 是啊 我才不想看一帮 |
[56:24] | starving models walking around in my clothes | 骨瘦如柴的模特穿着我的衣服乱晃呢 |
[56:26] | Yeah, why would you want to see models | 对啊 如果你能我这样乱舞 |
[56:28] | when you can see this? | 哪儿还会想去看模特呢 |
[56:31] | See… you couldn’t get that in Milan | 看 你要是在米兰就看不到这个了 |
[56:36] | You…you, what do you want to do today?…Anything | 你 今天想做什么呢 做什么都行 |
[56:41] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[56:42] | you tell me what was your favourite thing to do | 你最喜欢做的事是什么呀 |
[56:44] | When you were 12 and it was sunny out? | 在你12岁 屋外又阳光明媚的时候 |
[56:47] | Ooh..well I can’t do that | 噢 我不能这么做 |
[56:50] | Maybe…go to a water park | 也许是去水上乐园 |
[56:52] | – Then what are we waiting for? – Seriously? | -那我们还等什么呢 -你说真的 |
[56:55] | – Let’s load up the car people – Water park! | -同志们上车 -水上乐园 |
[56:57] | I’m not taking my shirt off! | 我还没脱T桖呢 |
[57:00] | I’m not taking my shirt off either | 我也没有 |
[57:04] | You’re wasting it | 你太浪费了 |
[57:06] | Sorry | 不好意思 |
[57:09] | It’s all right, it’s actually not that bad | 没事 尝起来还可以哈 |
[57:28] | – I have to go number two – Okay, hang on | -我要去二号门 -好的 等一下 |
[57:31] | Yeah! Hey, dad | 嘿 老爸 |
[57:33] | Hey, where have you guys been? | 你们这些家伙去哪儿了 |
[57:35] | Well, we didn’t bring our swimsuits | 我们没带泳衣呢 |
[57:36] | So Marcus went to take us to buy some | 所以马科斯带我们去买 |
[57:39] | We got them at a store called Naughty and Nice | 我们去了一家叫乐淘的泳衣店 |
[57:43] | Marcus said… it was the only one that was open | 马科斯说现在只有这家店开门呢 |
[57:46] | The only place open…for bathing suits? | 惟一开门卖泳衣的店吗 |
[57:49] | In the summer | 而且还是在夏天 |
[57:50] | We got my bathing suit at stop N’ Shop | 我在牛叉商店买的泳衣呢 |
[57:53] | – That’s uh…I like that one – Let’s hit the waterslide! | -我更喜欢那件 -走 玩滑梯去 |
[57:57] | I just can’t wait I just can’t wait | 我等不及了 我等不及了 |
[58:04] | I just can’t wait | 我就是等不及了 |
[58:07] | What a beautiful day | 多美好的一天 |
[58:09] | It’s a girls day | 这是美女的节日 |
[58:14] | Oh, boy… are we really doing bathing suits? | 孩子 我们也要穿泳衣吗 |
[58:17] | Oh come on girls, we don’t know these people. | 好了姑娘们 我们不认识这些人 |
[58:20] | who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[58:21] | Yeah, you’re right, who cares? | 你说的对 谁在乎啊 |
[58:23] | I’ve been working all summer on this sex pack | 我整个夏天都在这个性感公园工作 |
[58:25] | How you feel about that? | 你觉得这样如何 |
[58:27] | Uhh… baby got front! | 嘿 宝贝向前冲 |
[58:29] | – Go Dee…go Dee… – Uh huh | -加油 加油 -额 |
[58:31] | Come on, Sally, it’s your turn take it off | 好了塞利 该你脱了 |
[58:33] | Oh no, I have a bit of a chill actually. | 不 我这会儿还有点冷 |
[58:36] | Gloria, how about you? | 格罗里亚 你怎么不脱 |
[58:38] | I don’t own a bathing suit… but I like to go nude | 我没有泳衣 但是 我打算裸泳 |
[58:40] | No, no, no… | 不 不 |
[58:43] | Hey, somebody likes what he sees | 姐妹们 觉得那男人看起来如何啊 |
[58:47] | I’m ready for love | 我已经准备好爱你 |
[58:50] | Oh baby, I’m ready for love | 宝贝 我已为爱准备了很久 |
[58:55] | I’m ready for love. | 我已经准备好爱你 |
[58:57] | Oh baby, I’m ready for love | 宝贝 我早已准备好爱你 |
[59:01] | Daddy, this line’s not even moving | 老爸 队伍怎么都不向前走啊 |
[59:05] | I know | 我知道 |
[59:06] | I want mommy’s milk | 我想喝妈妈的奶了 |
[59:09] | I know you do son | 我知道 儿子 |
[59:10] | He wants mommy’s milk. Give him some mommy’s milk | 他想喝奶了 给他点奶嘛 |
[59:13] | – No, no, no… – Mommy’s milk, mommy’s milk, mommy’s | -不 不行 -就要喝 就要喝 |
[59:16] | Dammit, no more mommy’s milk, okay | 见鬼 现在没有奶 懂吗 |
[59:18] | You want milk, you’re drinking regular milk | 你想喝奶 一直都按时喝奶吧 |
[59:21] | – Hey, hey, here kid… – Hey! | -嘿 小孩过来 -嘿 |
[59:23] | Don’t give me the guff right now. | 现在别跟我瞎扯 |
[59:24] | Kid here’s a buck, run along…run along | 钱给你 这奶我买了 快走 走 |
[59:27] | Here, drink milk straight out of the carton | 给你 直接从纸盒里喝吧 |
[59:29] | I don’t know if mommy will want me to | 我不知道妈妈准不准呢 |
[59:31] | All right, just drink it okay! | 别废话了 喝吧 好吗 |
[59:34] | Just like daddy does, let me show you okay | 像爸爸这样 我喝给你看 |
[59:35] | Okay | 好吧 |
[59:40] | I’m just like daddy! | 我跟爸爸一样了 |
[59:44] | – There we go – See that? No more booby milk | -好了 -看到没 他不吸母乳了 |
[59:46] | Yay! More for us! | 耶 剩下的都归我们了 |
[59:50] | So ladies… how do we get Mr. Banana Hammock | 姐妹们 我们怎么吸引香蕉先生过来 |
[59:53] | to come over here where we can get a better look at him | 让我们大饱眼福呢 |
[59:56] | Okay, well there’s two big advantages to breast feeding | 用母乳喂养有两大好处 |
[1:00:00] | and I’m going to put mine to work | 现在我要给你们展示一下 |
[1:00:02] | – Sally, wow! – That’s it, girl | -哇 塞利 -这就对了 |
[1:00:07] | Work that umbrella pole, baby | 宝贝 搞定那个电线杆男人吧 |
[1:00:10] | – Sally! Oh my god! – Oh, it’s definitely working | -塞利 我的天哪 -有用了 |
[1:00:13] | – You’re good at that – Oh my god, he likes it! | -你干的漂亮 -我的天哪 他喜欢 |
[1:00:17] | All right, doing the back door shuffle, | 好了 慢慢从后门这边过来 |
[1:00:20] | cut the line, go, go, go | 就可以插队了 走 快点 |
[1:00:23] | Don’t get hurt | 注意别伤着 |
[1:00:24] | Dad? Are we allowed to go through here? | 爸爸 我们能从这走吗 |
[1:00:27] | Absolutely not but we’re doing it anyways. | 当然不行了 不过管他呢 走就是了 |
[1:00:30] | Your cool dad found this back in the day. | 这可是你们的帅老爸发现的 |
[1:00:34] | – Go up the ladder – Hey, it’s dark in there. | -爬上梯子 -小心点 这很暗 |
[1:00:37] | Maybe you should hold my hand. I’m scared. | 或许你该拉着我的手 我害怕 |
[1:00:39] | Hey, hey, hey come here. Don’t fall for that crap. | 来 到这来…别被那垃圾迷住 |
[1:00:44] | You stay away from him. | 离他远远的 |
[1:00:45] | What are you talking about? He’s gay isn’t he? | 你想哪去了 他不是同性恋嘛 |
[1:00:47] | No, he just seems gay. | 才不是呢 他只是给人感觉像 |
[1:00:49] | He’s a genius. | 他可鬼着呢 |
[1:00:54] | All righty. who’s next? | 好极了 谁是下一个 |
[1:00:59] | Now’s a great time. Charlotte, you’re up first. | 时候到了 夏洛特 你打头炮 |
[1:01:09] | Who’s next? Let’s go. | 下一个是谁呢 快来吧 |
[1:01:12] | – Is he coming this way? – He’s coming this way. | -他在往这边走吗 -他往这边来了 |
[1:01:15] | He’s coming towards us right now. | 他冲着咱来了 |
[1:01:21] | This is good. Now, whatever you do, don’t fart. | 很好 就这样 记着 别放屁 |
[1:01:31] | Hey what’s up ladies? | 各位女士好 |
[1:01:34] | So you are from around these parts eh? | 你们 就这一带的人吧 |
[1:01:36] | Yeah, I’m from Saskatchatoon! | 我来自萨斯科奇特恩 |
[1:01:38] | That’s up in Canada eh? | 就是加拿大一地 知道吗 |
[1:01:40] | You American ladies, you’ve been up to Saskatchatoon eh? | 各位去过那吗 |
[1:01:52] | Hose teasers. | 你们这群臭娘们 |
[1:01:58] | Everything was on steroids except for the voice. | 除了小鸡嗓门 其他都完美极了 |
[1:02:01] | *Well just got back.* | 回去吧 |
[1:02:04] | *Been gone too long.* | 出来时间有点久了 |
[1:02:07] | *Wasn’t my idea, didn’t pull the trigger oh oh oh .* | 不是我的主意 别扣动扳机 哦哦哦 |
[1:02:13] | *I I I I’m just so glad.* | 我只是太高兴了 |
[1:02:16] | *I’m just so glad to be back home, yeah!* | 能回家真高兴 |
[1:02:20] | *I just got back been a long long time.* | 我回来已有那么那么之久 |
[1:02:26] | Wasn’t my idea, didn’t point the finger oh oh oh | 不是我的主意 别指着我 哦哦哦 |
[1:02:32] | I I I I’m just so glad. | 我只是太高兴了 |
[1:02:34] | *I’m just so glad to go home* | 能回家真高兴 |
[1:02:38] | Hey, weren’t you guys just here? | 你们刚才不来过这吗 |
[1:02:41] | No, I think you have us confused with some other people. | 没有 你肯定把我们和别人弄混了 |
[1:02:44] | I don’t think so | 我才不信呢 |
[1:02:45] | because you’re two of the hottest chicks I’ve ever seen. | 你们是我这辈子见过最辣的两个妞 |
[1:02:49] | Hey! | 小子 |
[1:02:49] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:02:51] | -These are my daughters – Right…uh uh. | -这可是我的女儿 -好吧 |
[1:02:53] | Her definitely. Because she’s fugly just like you. | 她一准是 因为她真是和你一样丑 |
[1:02:56] | Hey! | 想死吗 |
[1:02:58] | Now who’s next? | 下一个 |
[1:03:00] | *My god, is it a dream?* | 天那 这是在做梦吗 |
[1:03:08] | *I just got back been a long long time* | 我想回来已好久好久 |
[1:03:13] | *Wasn’t my idea, didn’t point the finger oh oh oh * | 不是我的主意 别指着我 哦哦哦 |
[1:03:19] | *I I I I’m just so glad* | 我只是太高兴了 |
[1:03:22] | *I’m just so glad to go home* | 能回家真高兴 |
[1:03:27] | Dad, come on, hurry up! I want to go to power splunge. | 爸爸 赶紧 快点 我要去那边玩 |
[1:03:30] | One second sweetie, we’re going on all the rides today. | 今天我们都得试一把这个 |
[1:03:32] | We’re doing them all. | 我们会挨个玩个遍的 |
[1:03:33] | We’re going to have fun. | 我们会玩的很开心的 |
[1:03:36] | – Are you making a sissy? – No I’m not. | -你在撒尿吗 -没有 |
[1:03:40] | You know they put a chemical in the pool | 你知道吗 泳池里放了一种化学物质 |
[1:03:42] | that turns urine blue. | 会把尿液变成蓝色的 |
[1:03:44] | No, no they’re old wives tales | 不会的 什么老生常谈 |
[1:03:46] | sweetie it’s an old wives tale. | 宝贝 不用理会 |
[1:03:47] | Oh my god! you’re humiliating me! | 天哪 你真给我丢人 |
[1:03:56] | *I just got back I been asleep too long.* | 我刚回来 就已沉睡许久 |
[1:04:01] | *Wasn’t my idea what the doctor figured oh oh oh * | 医生说的可不是我的想法 哦哦哦 |
[1:04:08] | *I I I’m just so glad.* | 我只是太高兴了 |
[1:04:10] | *I’m just so glad, I’m just so glad.* | 能回家真高兴 |
[1:04:14] | -Can I get a picture? – A little further, a little further. | -能合张影吗 -再远点 再远点 |
[1:04:43] | I don’t know about this one dad it’s kind of steep. | 爸爸 我没想到这个有这么陡 |
[1:04:47] | Yeah, yeah, it’s a little steeper than I remember. | 是啊 比我记忆中是陡了点 |
[1:04:49] | Okay let’s go to another ride. | 来 换一条道 |
[1:04:51] | I don’t like it either, yeah come on. | 我也不喜欢这条 过来这边 |
[1:04:53] | Good thing the kid chickened out so you don’t have to go, right Feder? | 孩子打退堂鼓 你也跟着沾光Feder |
[1:04:57] | Why don’t you hire somebody to do it for you | 你干嘛不顾个人来帮你呢 |
[1:05:01] | Mr. Ritchie Rich? | 款爷 |
[1:05:02] | Hey Wiley what’s up man? | 威利 你有毛病吗 |
[1:05:04] | Step aside chumps let me get this on. | 闪开点 大块头 让我来试试这个 |
[1:05:08] | Hasta la vista chicken shiznit. | 胆小鬼们 后会有期 |
[1:05:14] | Go kid! Whoo!! | 孩子 棒极了 |
[1:05:19] | That was good, that was very nice. | 真棒 好极了 |
[1:05:21] | All right, now I want some of this. | 好吧 我要来点新鲜的 |
[1:05:23] | Look at this. | 看好了 |
[1:05:24] | – Atta boy. – What happened there? | -好小子 -耍什么花样啊 |
[1:05:26] | – Atta boy! – Backwards huh? | -好小子 -倒着来啊 |
[1:05:38] | You’re up Hollywood. | 你得再上一个台阶啊 |
[1:05:40] | I’m up? All right | 我吗 好吧 |
[1:05:42] | I don’t know how you. | 不知道你还有什么花招 |
[1:05:45] | Follow up backwards? Just pay attention to the dismount would you. | 注意下落动作就行了 |
[1:06:02] | Oh ho! Looks like second place again bailey huh? | 噢 百利看来你又是老二了 |
[1:06:05] | Do you believe this guy? Second place? | 你信他的鬼话 老二 |
[1:06:07] | Second place. | 老二 |
[1:06:09] | Go down the hanging by your feet. Show these idiots. | 用脚勾着下去 让这些白痴见识见识 |
[1:06:11] | – By my feet? – Yeah | -用脚勾着 -没错 |
[1:06:15] | Is that safe? | 安全吗 |
[1:06:16] | What do you care? You’re an animal. You’re an animal!! | 管他呢 你就是一个牲口 牲口而已 |
[1:06:20] | – Yeah! – I’m an animal!! | -没错 -我就是一牲口 |
[1:06:24] | – Why don’t you do it? – I got kids. | -你自己干嘛不试 -我有孩子 |
[1:06:28] | Yeah Wiley !! Wiley, Wiley | 加油 威利… |
[1:06:34] | You don’t need to do this | 你没必要非得这样 |
[1:06:38] | Wiley, Wiley, Wiley! | 威利… |
[1:06:41] | I’m an animal!!! I’m an animal!!! | 我是个牲口 我是个牲口 |
[1:06:46] | I can’t get my foot out!! Ahhhh!!!! | 我的脚拿不出来了 啊 |
[1:06:55] | That’s how you do it boys. | 就是这样 |
[1:06:56] | – Go becky. – You can do this. | -加油 贝基 -你可以的 |
[1:06:58] | – Good there you go. – Yay! give me a five. | -好的 -来庆祝一下 |
[1:07:01] | Roxanne, look at him. It’s like he totally forgot about me. | 你看那罗克珊 他好像把我完全忘了 |
[1:07:05] | Typical man. They take all you can give. | 男人就那样 他们就知道不停的索取 |
[1:07:07] | And then they trade you in for some cow. | 然后为了几只奶牛就能给你卖了 |
[1:07:09] | Yeah, but I don’t know | 没错 我不知道现在 |
[1:07:11] | what I’m supposed to do with these now. | 我该拿它们怎么办 |
[1:07:12] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:07:18] | See that buddy that’s the old bank shot. | 看好了小子 这就是传说中的打板投篮 |
[1:07:20] | Pick a spot. Aim for it. | 选好位置 瞄准 |
[1:07:21] | Oh yeah, your dad will go 50 for 50 with these. | 玩这个 你老爸百发百中 |
[1:07:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:07:25] | Because on the wii the bank shot never works. | 因为游戏机上打板投篮完全行不通 |
[1:07:28] | Yeah, well you should “wii” turn it and | 没错 你可以在游戏上逆转这一局面 |
[1:07:30] | get a “wii” fund. | 赢得胜利 |
[1:07:31] | Okay, Tim Duncan’s had about a hundred game winners | 蒂姆·邓肯凭此技术 |
[1:07:33] | with that bad boy. | 赢了无数比赛 |
[1:07:33] | Honey, are you watching me? | 宝贝 看好了 |
[1:07:36] | Oh baby! That was hot. | 哦宝贝 帅呆了 |
[1:07:38] | Come here for a minute let me show you. | 过来一下 让我来教你 |
[1:07:43] | What you got to do is. See the box up there? | 你要做的是 看见那个方框了吗 |
[1:07:46] | The top right corner of it? | 右上角那个 |
[1:07:49] | Focus boy, focus get off of that. | 专心点 |
[1:07:52] | Lamonsoff! Focus. | 莱曼斯夫 你也专心点 |
[1:07:55] | Oh my god. What a perv. | 天呐 这眼神太浪了 |
[1:07:58] | He’s totally checking me out. | 他直勾勾的盯着我看 |
[1:08:00] | He wans’t. Lady…I don’t know. | 没有吧 女士…我咋没发现呢 |
[1:08:02] | All right, come on go ahead. | 反正 赶紧走吧 |
[1:08:05] | Follow through, keep the hand up. | 一个跟一个 手都举起来 |
[1:08:07] | Are you kidding me? Respect. | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 可以啊 |
[1:08:09] | See how good you can be | 看吧 穿着正常人的衣服 |
[1:08:11] | when you wear normal people clothes. | 表现也很不错嘛 |
[1:08:12] | – Hey momma. – Hey baby. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[1:08:14] | How come you’re not out there playing basketball? | 你怎么没出去打篮球 |
[1:08:16] | You know I got… | 你知道 我… |
[1:08:17] | You got Bunyans, I know, where’s Kurt? | 你和拜恩斯他们在一起 科特去哪了 |
[1:08:20] | Are you scared, what’s wrong? | 你害怕了吗 有何不妥 |
[1:08:26] | Ooh. Somebody’s in trouble not looking good. | 哦 有人遇到麻烦了 看起来不妙啊 |
[1:08:37] | I did everybody’s first shot. | 我已经帮大家喝了第一杯 |
[1:08:41] | Now you do the second one. | 你们自己来接着喝 |
[1:08:42] | Come on now! | 快来啊 |
[1:08:45] | Nobody’s doing shots we got kids there dummy. | 呆子 我们这有孩子在呢 别喝了 |
[1:08:49] | Got to wake up in the morning. | 还得起大早呢 |
[1:08:50] | All right we’re going to bizz beers instead. | 好吧 咱们来喝啤酒吧 |
[1:08:51] | Who’s got beers? Check ’em off. | 谁喝啤酒 大家都看好人了 |
[1:08:53] | I’m going to go with one tonight. | 我今晚可得喝一杯 |
[1:08:55] | Yeah, I’ll stick with coffee. | 我喝咖啡就行了 |
[1:08:56] | – I’m having this many. – Cheers. | -我可满上了 -干杯 |
[1:08:58] | I’m just having metamucil tonight. | 我来点美达施就行了 |
[1:09:01] | What’s wrong with you guys? We used to come up here and… | 你们怎么回事啊 咱们曾经来这… |
[1:09:05] | Party man! Get wasted you losers | 狂欢 你们这些没用的 |
[1:09:09] | Don’t worry, you’ll grow up one day higgy. | 别担心 长大就是一夜之间的事 |
[1:09:11] | You just need to meet the right girl. | 你该找个好姑娘了 |
[1:09:13] | Oh, my older sister would be perfect for you. | 我大姐和你挺配的 |
[1:09:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:19] | She’s legally blind but she can see shapes. | 她快瞎了 不过能辨别出形状 |
[1:09:22] | Anyways, Roxanne? how did you and Lenny meet? | 罗克珊 你和莱尼是怎么好上的 |
[1:09:26] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[1:09:27] | How did this blob of crap…? | 就这垃圾怎么就… |
[1:09:30] | No offense. | 别介意 |
[1:09:31] | Meet this lola senorita. | 碰上这么一位美妙的小姐呢 |
[1:09:35] | Oh, he came into the department store where I was working, | 他来我干活的店铺 |
[1:09:38] | I helped him. | 赶上我接待他 |
[1:09:40] | He wanted me to try this skirt on. | 他让我帮忙试了一条裙子 |
[1:09:42] | Oh, the old try on the skirt trick. | 哦 他还玩试裙子这套老把戏 |
[1:09:44] | I got ya, very sneaky sis. | 我明白了 耍把戏嘛 |
[1:09:46] | Yeah he did trick me. Because afterwards | 没错 他确实耍了一招 因为后来 |
[1:09:49] | he made me try on a bra and hey, | 他还让我帮他试内衣呢 |
[1:09:51] | I was just trying to help. | 我那会只是想帮帮忙 |
[1:09:52] | Okay, okay, I did like him a little. | 好吧 我是有点喜欢他 |
[1:09:55] | It was, it was a good day. | 那天 那天想起来可真美好啊 |
[1:09:57] | Oh god! Oh my water, my water’s breaking! | 天哪 羊水 羊水破了 |
[1:10:01] | – The baby’s coming! – Oh dear god. | -孩子要出来了 -哦 上帝啊 |
[1:10:02] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[1:10:08] | I got you, I got you I got you. | 你 你 你还有你 都上我当了 |
[1:10:13] | I’m just playing. | 耍你们的啦 |
[1:10:16] | Oh my god it’s… | 上帝啊 |
[1:10:19] | Do you know this song? | 你听过这首歌吗 |
[1:10:20] | Oh, this song is the best. | 这歌绝了 |
[1:10:25] | This song is the best | 首屈一指的棒 |
[1:10:26] | *You are here and warm.* | 有你在 暖意满 |
[1:10:29] | Oh this song gets me so horny. | 听着这歌真让我肉欲熏心 |
[1:10:32] | You know I was thinking that but now, | 换做那会我可也会那么想 |
[1:10:34] | not so much. | 不过现在没那么强烈了 |
[1:10:35] | I’d like to claim credit for that. | 加分加分 |
[1:10:37] | Because that’s all part of my get some nookie playlist. | 我就靠这歌泡妞呢 |
[1:10:40] | Get the ladies on the dance floor and I got my lady right here. | 带着姑娘们起舞吧 我的姑娘就在这呢 |
[1:10:44] | Come on honey. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[1:10:46] | – that was a good move – Good m…All right, let’s do this. | -干得好 -好的 这样吧 |
[1:10:52] | I know how much you love to dance. | 我知道你超爱跳舞的 |
[1:10:54] | Well, you know me. I’m a regular shavadoo. | 你知道的 我随叫随到 |
[1:10:57] | * And all of the things that I said that I wanted * | 和你在一起 所有这些我渴望已久的 |
[1:11:01] | * come rushing by in my head when I’m with you.* | 一股脑的冲进我的大脑里 |
[1:11:04] | * 14 joys and a will to be merry * | 心理的喜悦 对快乐的向往 |
[1:11:10] | *and all of the things that we say are very sentimental gentle wind.* | 所有这些言语如同柔情的风 |
[1:11:16] | Look at you… all sexy. | 看呢…你太性感了 |
[1:11:19] | Deanne? | 迪安妮吗 |
[1:11:20] | You should change your name to Deyonce. | 你就该把名字该改作Deyonce |
[1:11:23] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:11:24] | Yeah so now he thinks I’m sexy huh? | 这么说他也觉得我很性感了 |
[1:11:27] | Can I just enjoy a dance with my fine ass wife. | 我能邀请我的糟糠之妻共舞一曲吗 |
[1:11:30] | Yes, to the whitest song ever. Yes. | 陪着这首最纯美的歌 没错 |
[1:11:33] | This is the whitest song ever. | 这是最纯美的歌了 |
[1:11:37] | You know lenny? You were right about bringing us here. | 你记得莱尼吗 你差点就带我俩来这 |
[1:11:40] | This place is pretty special – It is, right? | 这是个很特别的地方 -没错 |
[1:11:43] | Nothing’s going on here and I love it. | 这一点也没变 我爱死这了 |
[1:11:47] | Roxanne, I have made out with about 25 different girls | 罗克珊 我在这 |
[1:11:49] | in this very spot. | 搞定了二十五个姑娘 |
[1:11:51] | And I want you to be number 26. | 我希望你就是第二十六个 |
[1:11:53] | – As long as I’m the last one – Oh, that’s a guarantee. | -除非我是最后一个 -那必须的 |
[1:11:58] | I’m horny too. | 我也感受到这强烈的欲望了 |
[1:12:00] | – What are you doing? | -你干嘛呢 |
[1:12:15] | Lamonsoff, what are you doing up? | 莱曼斯夫 你在这干嘛呢 |
[1:12:21] | That day was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:12:23] | Sally…she just attacked me, | 塞利…主动进攻 |
[1:12:25] | like never before, it was insane. | 从没发生过这种事 真是疯了 |
[1:12:28] | I just did the same thing with my woman. | 我女人也一样 |
[1:12:30] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[1:12:36] | Hey, where’s Saskatchatoon? | 萨斯科特恩人去哪了 |
[1:12:39] | Yeah! I don’t know? | 对啊 不知道呢 |
[1:12:54] | – What am I? – A hose teaser. | -我算什么 -骚货 |
[1:12:58] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[1:13:02] | – What am I? – A hose teaser! | -我是谁 -骚货 |
[1:13:04] | – And where are you from? – Saskatchatoon! | -你是哪来的 -萨斯科特恩人 |
[1:13:06] | What the… What are we going to do with Higgins? | 那… 汉吉斯怎么办 |
[1:13:09] | You know what? This is really pissing me off, because… | 告你 这是我真是烦透了 |
[1:13:11] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[1:13:12] | You can’t be passed out drunk, | 不能就这么一个人醉死过去 |
[1:13:13] | single with no responsibility. | 又没成家 什么责任也不负 |
[1:13:14] | And not pay for it. | 死了也没人管 |
[1:13:16] | You should have to be hurt for that. | 我们会有麻烦的 |
[1:13:20] | Sweetheart? | 甜心宝贝 |
[1:13:22] | You fell asleep on the couch again. | 你又在沙发上睡着了 |
[1:13:25] | You know you’re supposed to go to your room. | 你得回自己屋去睡 |
[1:13:32] | Marcus, the bird is all better Marcus… | 马科斯 小鸟会飞了 |
[1:13:34] | He want’s to talk to you. | 他想和你谈谈呢 |
[1:13:40] | Marcus, you’re going to be | 马科斯你一定会成为 |
[1:13:42] | the best lifeguard at the whole pool. | 泳池最棒的救生员的 |
[1:13:45] | Hold your breath honey hold your breath honey. | 屏住呼吸 屏住呼吸 |
[1:13:51] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[1:13:53] | Oh, it’s mommy’s boyfriend. | 我是你妈妈的男朋友 |
[1:13:56] | The one who dresses you. | 是我给你穿得衣服 |
[1:14:02] | He’s crying. He’s crying. | 他哭了 哭了 |
[1:14:07] | – Momma? – It’s all right. It’s all right. | -妈妈 -没事了 没事了 |
[1:14:10] | – It’s okay baby. – It’s okay precious. | -没事的宝贝 -真是难得啊 |
[1:14:13] | Okay, I’m going to take you upstairs sweetie. | 宝贝 我得带你上楼了 |
[1:14:17] | Going to put your pj’s on. | 帮你换尿布 |
[1:14:18] | It’s not right what you did. | 你这么做可不对啊 |
[1:14:19] | You can’t just sleep anywhere you know that. | 不能随便倒头就睡 得回自己房间 |
[1:14:22] | You go to your room. You go to your room. | 快回自己房间 |
[1:14:29] | This isn’t a closet. This is your bedroom. | 这可不是什么衣橱 这是你的床 |
[1:14:31] | Okay? You could. | 明白了吗 你可以 |
[1:14:33] | It’s also your bathroom, you can make a pee pee. | 这也是洗手间 在这尿尿也行 |
[1:14:36] | I’m making a pee pee. | 我想尿尿 |
[1:14:43] | Happy fourth of July everyone. | 国庆快乐 |
[1:14:47] | It’s the birdies independence day too so keep your fingers crossed honey. | 同时也是小鸟解放日 宝贝 祈祷吧 |
[1:14:51] | – Yay! – Bye birdie. | -好的 -再见 小鸟 |
[1:14:54] | Monday morning you sure look fine. | 一大清早 你看起来可真棒 |
[1:15:04] | That’s so sexy. What did you say? | 真叫性感 你那会说啥来着 |
[1:15:06] | Oh, I think she said… | 她说… |
[1:15:10] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[1:15:12] | You know, these guys at the store | 那群家伙待在店里 |
[1:15:14] | were talking so much smack. | 唇枪舌战 |
[1:15:15] | About this basketball rematch that was supposed to go on. | 就为了马上开打的篮球赛 |
[1:15:18] | Well, I’m glad we’re getting these uniforms ready. | 好在我们都准备好球服了 |
[1:15:21] | Oww…no more drinking. | 行了 别再喝了 |
[1:15:25] | Did you really sleep in the closet you drunk? | 你真的喝大了 住在衣橱里吗 |
[1:15:29] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[1:15:33] | No… | 不要… |
[1:15:36] | – Oh god! – Higgins! | -不会吧 -Higgins |
[1:15:42] | Oh, I had the…sexiest dream | 我做了一个…最性感的梦 |
[1:15:46] | about a little blonde girl though | 一个金发小妞 |
[1:15:50] | I think it was a dream | 我想肯定是个梦 |
[1:15:54] | – Oh come on… – That’s sick! | -快说吧… -少来这套 |
[1:15:58] | You know, | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:15:58] | These devilled eggs would really be good | 要是再加些海员沙司 |
[1:16:00] | if you had some marinara sauce | 这些芥末蛋可能味道还不错呢 |
[1:16:02] | Oh, it’s Lenny’s phone. Hello? | Lenny来电话了 喂 |
[1:16:05] | – All right, here we go. Oh! – That’s a three. | -好的 我们这就走 哦 -有三个 |
[1:16:07] | That’s one, two, three,Ladder! | 一步 两步 三步 上梯子 |
[1:16:09] | Oh come on. | 不要 |
[1:16:11] | – Oh that’s it. – The rich keep getting richer. | -就是它了 -富人越富就是这个理 |
[1:16:15] | Schniggly is here, so come on Robbie, | 勾住了 快来帮忙Robbie |
[1:16:17] | tell the… | 告诉那… |
[1:16:17] | Tell the man what’s going on. | 告诉他这边的情况 |
[1:16:19] | He doesn’t care. – Tell him. | -他才不管这事呢 -告诉他就行了 |
[1:16:23] | Gloria and I are thinking about having a baby together. | Gloria和我想要个孩子 |
[1:16:26] | – How great is that? – Isn’t that nice? | -太棒了 -这不是很好嘛 |
[1:16:29] | Wow. That’s great. | 哇 太棒了 |
[1:16:31] | You know the good news is she can’t get any more stretch marks. | 好消息是她不会有更多妊娠纹啦 |
[1:16:34] | Wow. Boy, that’s a good one. | 哇 小子 我看这行 |
[1:16:36] | Th… The good thing also, is that… | 这个…好消息嘛 还有 |
[1:16:38] | Gloria and the kid can share diapers. | 格罗里亚可以和孩子分享尿布 |
[1:16:40] | Man you see, that’s just ugly. | 看见了吧 真够烂的 |
[1:16:42] | He doesn’t get it he’s not in a commited relationship. | 他这种光棍是理解不了的 |
[1:16:45] | He doesn’t get it, you know he can’t because he can’t stay. | 没错 因为他安定不下来 |
[1:16:47] | In a commited relationship I’m trying. | 我在努力维持稳定的关系 |
[1:16:49] | Oh look… He’s just mad because… | 看吧…疯了 就因为… |
[1:16:51] | All the girls I go out with are 70 to 80 years younger than his wife. | 他约出去的姑娘都比他老婆嫩的多 |
[1:16:54] | You can’t stop him… You can’t. | 别想改变他 你做不到 |
[1:16:56] | Like the last one I was with. | 就像我的前任 |
[1:16:57] | So she’s blonde, she’s tall super hot… | 这么说来 金发 高挑 火辣… |
[1:17:00] | not your type. | 不适合你啊 |
[1:17:00] | Me and blondie start going at it. | 我和那金发妞好着呢 |
[1:17:02] | And you know, we’re shaking the bed. – Shaking the bed? | 你知道吗 整个床都在震 -床震 |
[1:17:06] | I don’t know. I just know wetting the bed – Shaking the bed. | 不信 尿床还差不多 -真的是在震 |
[1:17:09] | And right at the good part, you know? | 可你知道吗 就在关键时刻 |
[1:17:12] | This picture behind, right on the wall… Falls. | 后边墙上的一幅画掉了下来 |
[1:17:15] | And goes… Hits her in the forehead. | 然后…正好砸在了她的额头上 |
[1:17:17] | She cut her head? | 她掉脑袋了? |
[1:17:18] | It cuts her! I didn’t slow down. | 砸到她了 不过我可没停下来 |
[1:17:20] | I just throw her two aspirins | 就给她扔了两片阿司匹林 |
[1:17:22] | she yaps on ’em like a frisbee dog. | 她用嘴衔着药片的样子就像只狗 |
[1:17:23] | Hey boys! | 嗨 爷们 |
[1:17:25] | I am tired. Marcus! | 好累啊 Marcus |
[1:17:27] | Your snoring kept me up all night long. | 你的呼噜声太大了 我一宿没睡 |
[1:17:34] | You’re a dead man! | 你这个该死的 |
[1:17:36] | – Oh wow! – That’s my baby girl! | -哦 -那是我的妞 |
[1:17:39] | I thought you were my friend?! | 咱不是哥们嘛 |
[1:17:40] | Leave me alone, drink your maze. | 少跟我扯 做你的美梦 |
[1:17:42] | – You’re going to pay this time! – No…! | -这可是有代价的 -不 不 |
[1:17:46] | Bad turtle! | 坏海龟 |
[1:17:48] | – You evil pig! – Oww…Lenny! | -你这蠢猪 -莱尼 |
[1:17:51] | – Robbie, Robbie! – You’re a psyco! | -罗比…-你这变态 |
[1:17:54] | – Get off man! – Jesus guys… | -退后 兄弟 -上帝啊 伙计们 |
[1:17:57] | Calm down! Buddy… Buddy | 冷静 兄弟 |
[1:17:58] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[1:18:03] | Arrow foot, come here you baby | 被箭射中的脚 没事吧 |
[1:18:07] | Come on! Why are you fighting? | 拜托 你们在吵什么 |
[1:18:08] | Good to see midget wrestling again though I got to say | 很高兴再看一次小矮个摔跤 |
[1:18:10] | How could you do that? That’s my daughter! | 你怎么能这么做 她是我女儿 |
[1:18:13] | – Do what?! – Shake the bed with her! | -做什么 -和她上床 |
[1:18:15] | You think I would do that to you?! | 你觉得我会这样对你吗 |
[1:18:17] | Out of any of us? | 我们几个之中吗 |
[1:18:18] | Yeah… You’d be the one to do that | 是的 你是会做这种事的人 |
[1:18:20] | I mean you did sleep with Stimpson’s mother | 你的确和斯延普森的妈妈上过床 |
[1:18:22] | I didn’t even know that guy! | 我都不认识他 |
[1:18:24] | It was your friend! I barely knew him! | 他是你的朋友 我压根不认识他啊 |
[1:18:26] | She grabbed my wiener… I told you guys! | 她抓住了我的小鸡鸡 我跟你们说过了 |
[1:18:28] | That’s his daughter, it’s different! | 但这次是他的女儿 完全不一样啊 |
[1:18:30] | Me and him? Okay, maybe I flirted with him, | 我和他 好吧 也许我有和他调情 |
[1:18:33] | but that was just to get your attention. | 但只是为了引起你的注意 |
[1:18:36] | – Well what about his snoring? – I heard it too. | -那你说听到他打鼾 -我也听到了 |
[1:18:41] | Oh no!… Twice? | 不是吧 又来 |
[1:18:44] | We heard it from three rooms away. | 隔了三个房间都能听到 |
[1:18:46] | All right then, he’s off the hook you know marcus wouldn’t | 好了 这下他可以脱身了 马科斯是不会 |
[1:18:49] | be with your daughter. I… I mean not that she’s… | 和你的女儿 我不是说她 |
[1:18:51] | You know what I’m saying. | 你明白我的意思 |
[1:18:53] | Well, what happened to your head? | 你的头怎么了 |
[1:18:55] | When I was changing into my pj’s, | 我在换睡衣的时候 |
[1:18:57] | I got the feeling that some perv was looking through my window, | 觉得有色狼在窗户那偷窥 |
[1:19:00] | so I went to go close the shade and I tripped and hit my head. | 就去把窗帘拉上 结果摔倒撞到头了 |
[1:19:04] | Yeah dude… That’s your daughter! | 是啊 兄弟 那是你女儿啊 |
[1:19:07] | I’d never be with her, you’re my best friend man. | 我不会和她鬼混的 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:19:11] | and Jasmine would never be with me because I’m me. | 贾斯敏也不会和我这种人在一起 |
[1:19:13] | Sorry I don’t have my whole life together | 抱歉 我这辈子都没有像莱尼那样 |
[1:19:15] | like Lenny. | 和女人相处 |
[1:19:15] | Oh, together like Lenny… Please! | 像莱尼那样 拜托 |
[1:19:19] | I answered your phone you pichacorta it was your assistant. | 你的助理打来电话 我替你接了 |
[1:19:23] | I asked him if he cancelled the flight to Milan | 我问他是否取消了飞往米兰的航班 |
[1:19:26] | and he said he did before we even came here! | 他说 早在我们来这之前就取消了 |
[1:19:28] | He said that? Why would he say that? | 他说什么 他干嘛这么说 |
[1:19:31] | – I mean… – So he just made that up huh? | -我是说 -难道是他瞎编的吗 |
[1:19:33] | I’m not saying he made it up… | 我没说他瞎编 |
[1:19:36] | I think in his head he believes it’s true. | 也许他记错了 |
[1:19:38] | Don’t you agent me Lenny! | 不许你替我擅作主张 莱尼 |
[1:19:41] | Stop trying to handle everybody and everything, | 不要总想着掌控一切 |
[1:19:42] | and start taking a little responsibility for once! | 而要试着承担点责任 |
[1:19:45] | I’ll take responsibility. | 我会负责的 |
[1:19:47] | Okay, you’re right I thought it would be better for our family | 没错 我觉得比起去米兰 |
[1:19:50] | to be here with normal people instead of going to Milan | 和普通人一起待在这 对我们的家庭更有好处 |
[1:19:53] | We’re normal? | 我们是普通人 |
[1:19:55] | I was scared to tell you. | 我不敢告诉你 |
[1:19:56] | It was easier for me to keep it a secret. | 所以就瞒着你保守这个秘密 |
[1:19:58] | You peel back any marriage there are secrets. | 每段婚姻都藏有秘密 |
[1:20:02] | Mine is… I… I love you | 我的秘密是 我爱你 |
[1:20:03] | I love you very much. | 我很爱你 |
[1:20:04] | Roxanne, I just… I… | 罗克珊 我只是 |
[1:20:07] | Our kids are becoming nutty, snotty, spoiled. | 我们的孩子被宠坏了 变得越来越古怪无礼 |
[1:20:11] | -I… I… We got a nanny, we got… – So she is a nanny? | -我 我们请了保姆 我们 -她就是个保姆咯 |
[1:20:14] | – No, no, no. She’s not a nanny – Of course she’s a nanny! | -不 她不是保姆 -她当然是保姆 |
[1:20:18] | When does the lying stop? | 你什么时候才能不说谎 |
[1:20:19] | It stops right after this, | 在这之后 |
[1:20:21] | she’s more of an au pair okay? Not really a nanny. | 她更像是个交换生 而不像保姆 |
[1:20:24] | Lenny | 莱尼 |
[1:20:25] | All right that’s it, the lying stops now. | 好吧 谎言到此为止 |
[1:20:28] | I won’t lie to you ever again, | 我再也不对你撒谎了 |
[1:20:30] | I swear to god. | 我对天发誓 |
[1:20:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:20:33] | Men lie! they can’t help themselves. | 男人总是爱撒谎 |
[1:20:36] | Kurt sure as hell lies! | 科特就很能撒谎 |
[1:20:39] | What do I lie about “toe” J. Simpson | 关于你的脚趾我就没撒过谎 J·辛普森 |
[1:20:42] | -Oh please…the nanny? – What about the nanny? | -拜托 那个保姆呢 -那个保姆怎么了 |
[1:20:46] | You have a thing for her! | 你对她有意思 |
[1:20:48] | I do not have a thing for the nanny. | 我没有对保姆有意思 |
[1:20:50] | I’m a married man… period. | 我是个已婚男人 已经是 |
[1:20:52] | But did I enjoy having a nice conversation | 但是我能和一个总是碎碎念的女人 |
[1:20:54] | with a woman that wasn’t going | 总问这是哪 你拿了那个没有的女人 |
[1:20:57] | “Where’s this?” and “Did you pick up that?” | 有什么愉快的谈话吗 |
[1:21:00] | – Yeah – Well you could have nice conversations with me | -没错 -你可以跟我好好聊聊啊 |
[1:21:02] | – When? – You’re always working | -什么时候 -你总是在工作 |
[1:21:04] | and when you come home your just… You’re tired all the time. | 而一回到家 你总是很累 |
[1:21:08] | You barely even touch me or look at me. | 你甚至看都不看我一眼 |
[1:21:10] | He sounds like an old woman! | 他就像个老怨妇 |
[1:21:12] | Deanne, you should have married Umberto Denuzzio like I told you. | 迪安妮 你应该听我的和翁贝托·丹尼佐结婚 |
[1:21:16] | Yeah and you know if I’d have stayed with him, | 是啊 如果我和他在一起 |
[1:21:19] | you’d be the one that’s pregnant right now momma! | 现在怀孕的就是你了 妈妈 |
[1:21:22] | You’re probably right sweetheart I’ll just butt out. | 亲爱的 也许你说的对 我不跟你们吵了 |
[1:21:26] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:21:28] | Look maybe I do take you for granted, | 可能我把你的付出当成理所当然的了 |
[1:21:30] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:21:31] | How’s about I take you out every Thursday night for date night? | 以后每周四晚上我都带你出去约会 如何 |
[1:21:35] | No, Thursday’s Grey’s Anatomy but | 不行 周四晚上会播实习医生格蕾 |
[1:21:37] | any other night would be beautiful. | 其它任何一天都行 |
[1:21:41] | As long as we’re all being honest, | 既然我们都坦诚相待 |
[1:21:43] | I think I should be honest too. | 那么我也该说实话了 |
[1:21:46] | I’m actually not a part owner of the lawn furniture store, | 实际上我不是家具店的合伙人 |
[1:21:51] | I don’t even work there anymore I got laid off in April. | 我已经不在那工作了 四月份就被解雇了 |
[1:21:57] | But I rented a Caddy and I acted like, | 但是我租了辆凯迪拉克 |
[1:22:00] | you know, a big shot, | 装得像个大人物 |
[1:22:01] | because I didn’t want you guys to know. | 因为我不想让你们知道 |
[1:22:03] | Lamonsoff, you don’t have to hide anything from us. | 莱曼斯夫 你没必要瞒着我们 |
[1:22:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:07] | Yeah, since we’re getting things off our chest here, | 好吧 既然我们都开始说心里话 |
[1:22:10] | I’ve got a confession to make. | 我也坦白了吧 |
[1:22:15] | I’m wearing a toup. | 我戴假发了 |
[1:22:17] | No shit! | 不是吧 |
[1:22:21] | I have a confession to make, | 我也要坦白 |
[1:22:24] | I’m really… a man. | 我其实 是男人 |
[1:22:25] | – No. – I said that. | -不会吧 -我说过了 |
[1:22:31] | I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding. | 拜托 我开玩笑的 |
[1:22:33] | I’m really a little hurt that so many of you believed it. | 居然这么多人都相信 太伤心了 |
[1:22:36] | No, no, no we were just saying… | 不是的 我们只是说 |
[1:22:37] | Seriously, you’re very womanly. | 说真的 你很有女人味 |
[1:22:38] | Nevertheless, I know it’s not my place, | 尽管如此 我知道这不是我的地盘 |
[1:22:42] | but uh… Well after all, I am older than anyone here. | 但是 毕竟 我年纪比你们大 |
[1:22:46] | Hell yeah you are! | 是哦 |
[1:22:49] | Well, despite the joking and the razzing | 尽管有嘲弄有戏谑 |
[1:22:51] | I see a lot of love here, | 我还是看到了爱的存在 |
[1:22:53] | and with love, comes hostility. | 但除了爱 还有敌意 |
[1:22:57] | Like uh… Rob, when he snapped at me the other day. | 就像 那天洛波厉声斥责我 |
[1:23:00] | That was scary, | 我觉得很可怕 |
[1:23:02] | and you all thought that I was so calm. | 你们都觉得我很冷静 |
[1:23:05] | But inside… inside I was saying Gloria Noonan, | 但是内心里 我对自己说 |
[1:23:08] | do not call him a bug eyed sociopath with a little man complex. | 不要骂他是个反社会的小人物 |
[1:23:14] | Do not say that his hair makes him look like a dirty q-tip. | 不要说他的头发像个脏兮兮的棉签 |
[1:23:18] | I like that. | 我喜欢这说法 |
[1:23:20] | Or that he resembles an elder… gay… Jonas brothers. | 或者他像个年长的 同性恋 乔纳斯兄弟 |
[1:23:23] | They get it… They get the point about where you’re going. | 他们明白你的意思了 |
[1:23:26] | or a midget Filipino Fonzie. | 或者像是个菲律宾版的小费佐 |
[1:23:29] | I didn’t say any of those things. | 我没有把这些说出来 |
[1:23:30] | That’s my favorite one. | 我最喜欢这说法 |
[1:23:33] | Life can be difficult sometimes it gets bumpy, | 生活中往往会遇到困难 |
[1:23:37] | what with family, and kids, | 例如家庭 孩子 |
[1:23:40] | and things not going exactly like you planned. | 或是事情没有如预计般发展 |
[1:23:43] | But that’s what makes it interesting. | 但正因如此 生活才有趣 |
[1:23:46] | In life, the first act… alway’s exciting. | 生活中 第一幕总是令人兴奋 |
[1:23:49] | The second act… That’s where the depth comes in. | 而第二幕 才有深意 |
[1:23:55] | Why didn’t you ever tell us that she gets it? | 你为什么不告诉我们她懂得那么多 |
[1:23:57] | Yeah. You were really holding out. | 是啊 你总是有所保留 |
[1:23:59] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you guys. | 我一直想告诉你们的 |
[1:24:07] | Group hug! | 群抱 |
[1:24:38] | – Okay, it’s in position – I don’t know man, this seems crazy. | -好了 已经就位了 -会不会太疯狂了 |
[1:24:41] | It will be fun! come on… | 拜托 会很好玩的 |
[1:24:42] | I spent all morning blowing that thing up. | 我花了一上午吹这玩意 |
[1:24:43] | – You should be all right – Should be?! | -你应该会没事的 -应该 |
[1:24:49] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:24:52] | Go! | 跳 |
[1:25:01] | Let’s do that again! | 再来一次 |
[1:25:03] | It’s not a favor… It’s like a great investment for me man. | 我不是帮忙 而是为自己做一项投资 |
[1:25:06] | A car detailer, there’s non around it’s going to be a gold mine. | 车辆保养员 肯定可以抢占先机 大赚一笔 |
[1:25:10] | I don’t want to take your money, I don’t… | 可我不想拿你的钱 |
[1:25:12] | You’re not taking my money you’re making me more. | 你不是在拿走我的钱 你是在为我赚钱 |
[1:25:13] | I want in okay? I know the owner of the Celtics, | 我也想加入 我认识凯尔特人队的老板 |
[1:25:16] | and I can get us that account. | 能够拉到这笔生意 |
[1:25:17] | Those guys all drive Bentley’s and Ferrari’s. | 那些家伙开的都是宾利和法拉利 |
[1:25:20] | How do you know the owner of the Celtics? | 你怎么会认识凯尔特人队的老板 |
[1:25:22] | Hey, I’m the leader of his daughter’s girl scout troop. | 我可是他女儿参加的女童子军领队 |
[1:25:25] | Now if he wants to make sure she gets her cookie biz bash, | 如果他想保障女儿吃饱肚子 |
[1:25:28] | he will give us that account. | 就会给我们介绍这笔生意 |
[1:25:36] | You ready to have some fun? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:25:38] | Yeah, hit it! | 是的 发动吧 |
[1:25:44] | Okay… | 好了 |
[1:25:51] | It’s not going you gotta get it in… high. | 还没前进啊 你要加大马力 |
[1:26:01] | You really want to do this Bailey? | 百利 你真想这么做吗 |
[1:26:03] | My five against your five. | 五人对五人 |
[1:26:05] | Oh boy, look at this. | 看哪 |
[1:26:06] | I see the boys stayed in shape huh? | 这些男孩们依然很有型哦 |
[1:26:11] | – Robidoe, good to see you. – Lenny… | -罗比多 很高兴见到你 -莱尼 |
[1:26:13] | If you’re looking at me… I don’t know? | 你有在看我吗 我不确定 |
[1:26:15] | Look fella’s, we just want to eat some watermelon and relax, | 伙计们 我们刚想吃点西瓜休息一会儿 |
[1:26:20] | if youre all right with that? | 你们没意见吧 |
[1:26:23] | Oh no, it’s not all right, | 不 我们有意见 |
[1:26:24] | You’re not going to weasel out of this one, Feder. | 费德 这场比赛你们是逃不掉的 |
[1:26:27] | Wiley snuck out of intensive care | 威利溜出重症监护病房 |
[1:26:29] | to see you finally get some justice. | 就为了看到正义得以伸张 |
[1:26:31] | Yo! you best be getting the ball in, Feder! | 你最好拿着球加入 费德 |
[1:26:35] | Hey Wiley, was the field goal good? | 威利 还能投三分球吗 |
[1:26:37] | Yeah, first time I ever heard that one. | 当然 还是第一次有人这么问我 |
[1:26:40] | Okay, sorry man. | 好吧 抱歉兄弟 |
[1:26:42] | Oh, do you want me to get something off the top shelf? | 需要我帮你从顶层拿东西吗 |
[1:26:45] | Heard that one a lot too. | 这句倒是经常听 |
[1:26:47] | Seriously though dickie | 说真的 |
[1:26:48] | let us just hang out with our families all right? | 就让我们好好和家人待在一起吧 |
[1:26:50] | We want to relax. | 我们想要休息 |
[1:26:51] | Yeah, they’re afraid of us! | 好啊 他们害怕了 |
[1:26:53] | That’s what it is. | 事实就是这样 |
[1:26:55] | We’re afraid you might eat the ball before we even start the game. | 我们害怕比赛开始前你就把球吃了 |
[1:26:57] | Same old higgins, he can talk the talk, but he can’t… | 矮个老中锋 只能动动嘴皮子 却不能 |
[1:27:03] | – I forget the rest – Boo ya! | -忘记要说什么了 -啊哈 |
[1:27:06] | We got rob here with the bad foot. You can do it right buddy? | 看来我们要席卷球场了 你的脚能行吗 |
[1:27:11] | I think if the buzzer was here, he’d want me to try. | 我想如果教练在这 他会让我试试看的 |
[1:27:14] | I think he’d want us all to try. | 他会希望我们一起努力 |
[1:27:18] | Was that William Shatner? | 这是威廉姆斯·沙特纳吗 |
[1:27:21] | All right, let’s do this then. | 好吧 我们加入 |
[1:27:22] | It’s on! | 说定了 |
[1:27:25] | Game to 21 | 21分定胜负 |
[1:27:36] | Hey, hey… Come on… Whoo hoo! | 一起来啊 |
[1:27:44] | Guys, look! | 伙计们 快看 |
[1:28:13] | to me I never could believe the way you are. | 我不能相信你是这样的人 |
[1:28:18] | Every day I bless the day that you got through to me, | 每天我都祈祷 你能和我联系 |
[1:28:22] | ’cause baby I believe that you’re a star. | 因为宝贝 我相信你是明星 |
[1:28:26] | Well well well, if it isn’t the other black guy who grew up here? | 你不是在这里长大的另一个黑人吗 |
[1:28:30] | No, no, no… | 不 |
[1:28:30] | In this town, I’m the black guy and you’re the other black guy. | 在这小镇 我是唯一的黑人 你才是另一个黑人 |
[1:28:33] | No man, in this town I’m the black guy | 不 我是这镇上的黑人 |
[1:28:35] | when white people see me coming in their store, they get scared. | 白人一看看到我走进他们的商店就害怕 |
[1:28:38] | When white people see me coming in their store they run, okay? | 白人看到我走进他们的商店就跑开 |
[1:28:41] | – Wow… – Yeah, these are my white people… | -哇 -没错 这些是我的白人 |
[1:28:42] | – Go get your own white people – You’re crazy. | -去找你自己的白人 -你疯了 |
[1:28:58] | Lucky shot. | 运气球 |
[1:29:03] | Defence… Defence… Defence… | 防守 |
[1:29:10] | In your face! | 正面得分 |
[1:29:14] | Hey guys… Motion 78. | 兄弟们 78号行动 |
[1:29:16] | Baby, | 宝贝 |
[1:29:17] | it’s amazing just how wonderful it is how | 多么美妙啊 |
[1:29:20] | the things we like to do are just the same. | 我们想做一样的事情 |
[1:29:25] | Everyone’s a winner baby that’s true making love to you is such a thrill. | 人人都是胜利者 和你上床是多么激动 |
[1:29:33] | Everyone’s a winner, baby, that’s no lie you never fail to satisfy. | 人人都是胜利者 宝贝 |
[1:29:48] | Show me what you got say what…? | 让我看看你的本事 |
[1:29:51] | Hey “Y”… Where’s “m.c.a”? | 歪先生 你的啦啦队员呢 |
[1:30:02] | What the hell is that? Sounds like owls having sex. | 那是啥声音 听着就像猫头鹰交配 |
[1:30:05] | Robidoe, heads up! | 罗比多 小心 |
[1:30:26] | Boo ya! | 啊哈 |
[1:30:30] | You made me spill my freaking beer! | 你害我把啤酒洒了 |
[1:30:33] | Honey, why does everything always have to be about you? | 亲爱的 怎么什么都围着你转 |
[1:30:36] | Why do you always have to be such a dick? | 你为什么总是这么混蛋 |
[1:30:53] | I can’t do this anymore I can’t even breathe. | 我不行了 喘不了气了 |
[1:30:56] | I haven’t felt my legs since the second quarter. | 从第二节开始 我的腿就没知觉了 |
[1:30:58] | -Hey, do you want to fake injuries? – You got it | -你想假装受伤吗 -没错 |
[1:31:02] | Oh, my god… I’m out of this game – oh!… I can’t go on | 天哪 我要退出 我受不了了 |
[1:31:06] | – I got a slippery disc…oh it just slipped out – Oh, hon… | -我踩到一个光盘滑倒了 -哦 亲爱的 |
[1:31:08] | I’m done, I’m done | 我不干了 |
[1:31:10] | This is ridiculous, somebody’s going to have a heart attack. | 太荒唐了 有人要心脏病发作了 |
[1:31:12] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[1:31:14] | -That’s it? – Darth Vader, let’s go… Sit down | -就这样了 -达利·韦德 我们走 坐下 |
[1:31:19] | Ooh is that a cannoli fron Vergillio’s? | 这是维基洛店里的奶油煎饼卷吗 |
[1:31:21] | Did you seriously just take your daughter’s cannoli? | 你真想抢走女儿的煎饼卷吗 |
[1:31:25] | From Vergillio’s, leave me alone | 维基洛店里的 别管我 |
[1:31:27] | Love tough daddy! | 我爱强硬的老爸 |
[1:31:30] | What do you say we bring my son and your son into this? | 让我们的儿子参加比赛怎样 |
[1:31:33] | Done! | 没问题 |
[1:31:34] | – Greggie – Me? Uh… | -格雷基 -我吗 |
[1:31:38] | Come on baby, you can do this! | 加油宝贝 你能行 |
[1:31:40] | Hey Bailey? | 百利 |
[1:31:41] | And hey, somebody fill up that jug with some boss water, | 谁能帮那个好莱坞小孩 |
[1:31:44] | for the hollywood kid | 装一壶”宝丝水” |
[1:31:46] | -It’s voss, with a “v” – Ooh hoo… | 是”芙丝水”啦 |
[1:31:50] | Hey, would you mind if I touched your belly? | 你好 能让我摸摸你的肚子吗 |
[1:31:53] | I love babies I love to feel them kick. | 我爱小宝宝 喜欢感受他们的胎动 |
[1:31:55] | -Yeah, go ahead – Oh, thank you | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[1:32:01] | That’s not my baby, that’s my boob. | 那不是我的宝宝 是我的胸部 |
[1:32:03] | -Oh, I like to feel of those too – Hey! | -我也喜欢摸胸部 -喂 |
[1:32:06] | Hey, no harm done. | 没问题 |
[1:32:08] | All right, 16 to 16 – half court two on two… Let’s go. | 比分是十六平 现在二对二打半场 走吧 |
[1:32:14] | Hey, keep your feet off the line this time please. | 请你这次别再踩在线上了 |
[1:32:27] | – All right. – 19 to 16, let’s go. | -好吧 -十九比十六 继续 |
[1:32:44] | Oh yes! It’s raining threes on Hollywood. | 太棒了 好莱坞在下三分球的大雨 |
[1:32:46] | Your foot was on the line! Your foot was on the line! | 你踩线了 你踩线了 |
[1:32:50] | It ain’t raining threes… It’s drizzling twos. | 没有下三分球的大雨 只是两分球的毛毛雨 |
[1:32:53] | It’s all right, it’s all right… Good shot. | 好吧 好球 |
[1:32:54] | That wasn’t a three, his foot was on the line! | 那不是三分球 他踩线了 |
[1:32:56] | Next basket wins, let’s go. | 下一球决胜负 继续 |
[1:33:14] | Pump it Lenny! | 莱尼 投篮啊 |
[1:33:17] | Bank’s open dad! | 没人防守 老爸 |
[1:33:46] | He never misses that shot. | 他从没失手过 |
[1:33:52] | Down goes Hollywood. Down goes Hollywood. Down goes Hollywood! | 好莱坞被打败了 |
[1:33:57] | Sorry dad. | 老爸 真遗憾 |
[1:33:58] | We’ll crush the next year. | 明年我们会赢的 |
[1:34:00] | I’ll work on my left when we get back to L.A.. | 回洛杉矶我就练习左侧投篮 |
[1:34:03] | That’s my boy, come here. | 乖儿子 过来 |
[1:34:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:34:43] | Hey Lenny, I thought you never missed a bank shot. | 莱尼 我想你的擦板球从没失手过 |
[1:34:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:34:48] | Well I just thought the Bailey’s needed | 我只是觉得百利他们 |
[1:34:51] | to learn how to win every once in a while, | 偶尔也要学会怎么赢球 |
[1:34:54] | and the Feder’s needed to learn how to lose. | 而费德队也要学会认输 |
[1:34:57] | – That was nice. – Yeah. | -这样真好 -是的 |
[1:35:00] | Here’s hoping all the days ahead won’t be as bitter as the ones behind you. | 总是希望明天会更好 |
[1:35:08] | Lenny, hey man… | 莱尼 |
[1:35:10] | I know you’re bummed about losing the game for us today. | 我知道今天输球你很难过 |
[1:35:13] | And you’re drunk? | 你醉了吗 |
[1:35:14] | No! Yes! | 没有 是的 |
[1:35:16] | Hey man, there’s one thing they’ll never beat us at. | 兄弟 有一件事他们永远赢不了我们 |
[1:35:20] | What’s this? | 什么事 |
[1:35:23] | – Arrow roulette baby! – Yeah, yeah. | -赌射箭 -是啊 |
[1:35:26] | We are good at that. | 这个是我们的强项 |
[1:35:27] | – All right everybody! – What are you doing? | -大家注意了 -你在干嘛 |
[1:35:29] | – Last one to stay in wins! – No, no, no! | -留在场上的最后一个人是赢家 -不 |
[1:35:35] | Start running kids! | 孩子们快跑 |
[1:35:55] | A little help here. | 帮帮忙 |
[1:36:00] | Take me with you. | 请带上我 |
[1:36:01] | Seriously? You’re going to leave me? | 真的吗 你要抛下我跑了 |
[1:36:03] | No! | 不 |
[1:36:09] | We win again! | 我们又赢了 |