时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Yeah, I also have a lot of gay fans. | |
[00:08] | Oh, and some of them clearly couldn’t get tickets | |
[00:11] | to “Magic Mike Live” tonight. | |
[00:14] | I also have a lot of gay enemies. | 我也有很多同志仇人 |
[00:16] | Or as I like to call them, my exes. | 我喜欢称他们为‥ 前任 |
[00:20] | The gays have so many terms, right? | 同志的用语好多 |
[00:23] | I can’t keep up. There’s “top, bottom | 我真的跟不上,一号,零号‥ |
[00:25] | bear, twink, daddy.” | 熊,瘦猴,老爹 |
[00:27] | A fan told me the other night… | 今晚有个观众告诉我‥ |
[00:29] | a fan told me after the show the other night | 前几天晚上有个观众告诉我‥ |
[00:32] | that if I was gay, I would be a power top… | 如果我是同志 我会是强猛的一号 猛一‥ |
[00:37] | Which, by the way, are 40 percent off at Ann Taylor right now. | 对了,现在买一号的衣服打六折 |
[00:41] | I think he’s wrong, though. | 不过我觉得他错了 |
[00:42] | You know, I don’t think there’s a term | 如果我是男同志 |
[00:44] | for the kind of gay man that I would be. | 应该无法归类 |
[00:45] | I mean, I’m rich. I wear fabulous clothes. | 我很有钱,衣着有品味 |
[00:47] | I love jewelry. Haven’t been laid in years. | 喜欢珠宝首饰,好几年没搞了 |
[00:49] | Oh, my God, I’m the pope! | 天哪‥ 我是教宗 |
[00:54] | Thank you, you’ve been a terrific audience. | 谢谢,各位真的很捧场 |
[00:56] | Not as good as last night, but not bad. | 没昨晚的热情,但是也不错了 |
[00:58] | I’m still Deborah Vance. Good night, Las Vegas! | 我是黛博拉凡斯 |
[01:05] | I’m sure you’re tired of hearing it because I’m tired of saying it | 你一定听腻了 因为我已经说腻了 |
[01:08] | but the TV in my room is still not working. | 但是我房间的电视还是不能看 |
[01:12] | Okay. | 了解 |
[01:13] | Yeah, well, it’s just it’s really important | 我必须要有一台能看的电视 |
[01:16] | that I have a working TV ’cause I’m a working TV writer. | -因为我是电视节目写手 |
[01:19] | – Yeah, I’ve heard. – Yeah. | -对,我听说了 |
[01:20] | I would just watch on my laptop | 对,我可以用笔电看 |
[01:22] | but I’m trying to cut down on my screen time. | 但是又想减少看萤幕的时间 |
[01:25] | TV is a screen. | 电视也是萤幕 |
[01:26] | Yeah, but it’s a second-tier screen. | 对,但电视是二级萤幕 |
[01:28] | It’s basically like reading a book at this point. | 基本上跟看书没两样 |
[01:30] | Oh, also, I need more toothpaste. | 而且我牙膏也不够了 |
[01:32] | Well, as you know, the free mini toothpaste | 你也知道免费的迷你牙膏 是给饭店客人用的 |
[01:35] | is a guest privilege, and you are a… what, a resident? | 你是‥是什么? 驻场艺人吗? |
[01:38] | Yeah, and that’s way sadder | 对,那更惨 |
[01:41] | which is why I deserve the free toothpaste. | 所以更应该给我免费牙膏 |
[01:43] | I mean, it’s right behind you. I can see it. | 就放在你身后,我都看到了 |
[01:47] | Okay, it’s not, but you looked… | -其实没有,但你回头了 -算你狠 |
[01:48] | – Good. – Which means you know | 表示你知道就在附近 |
[01:49] | – it’s nearby. – Yeah. | |
[01:51] | – Can you help me out? – Excuse me. | -对 -你可以帮我吗? |
[01:52] | – Yeah? – Could I get a toothpaste? | -请问一下 -请说 可以给我一条牙膏吗? |
[01:56] | – Are you gonna give it to her? – No. | 你是不是要给她? 不是 |
[02:01] | Here you go. | -给你 |
[02:03] | Thank you so much. | -太感谢了 |
[02:04] | – There you go. – Well, thanks. | -给你 -谢了 |
[02:05] | – God damn it. – No problem. | -可恶 -小事 |
[02:07] | My God. | 天哪 |
[02:09] | – Have a good one. – Good job. | -祝你今晚顺心 -干得好 |
[02:10] | All right. | -好 |
[02:11] | Hey, I’m gonna take my break, all right? | -我要休息了 |
[02:17] | Oh, and then I thought you could tag it with | 你可以补充一句 |
[02:19] | “makes me miss my bunions.” | "害我开始想念拇趾囊肿" |
[02:21] | Oh, that’s good. | 这句好 |
[02:23] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[02:25] | Well, it’s a punchline. | -这是笑梗 |
[02:28] | Yeah. | -对 |
[02:29] | Oh, and you know how in the ’70s you had that bit | 你七十年代有个笑话 |
[02:32] | about hanging yourself with your tampon string? | 说你想用卫生棉条上吊 |
[02:34] | Yeah, it was genius. | 对,那是天才之作 |
[02:36] | Well, I was thinking we could update it. | 我想可以跟上时事 |
[02:37] | Maybe something about drowning yourself | 说想用月亮杯把自己淹死 |
[02:39] | in your Diva cup? | |
[02:41] | What’s a Diva cup? | 月亮杯是什么? |
[02:42] | Yeah, so it’s, like, a… it’s, like, a silicone cup | 是个用矽胶做的杯子 |
[02:45] | that you kinda fold up like a taco and… | 可以像塔可饼一样折起来 |
[02:48] | just pop in there. | 然后塞进去 |
[02:49] | Technically, they’re not dishwasher safe | 严格说来不能放洗碗机 |
[02:51] | but I toss ’em in there anyway. | 但我都还是丢进去洗 |
[02:53] | Remind me to never have dinner at your house. | 提醒我千万别去你家吃饭 |
[02:55] | No, my audience doesn’t know | 不行,我的观众 |
[02:57] | what a Diva cup is, and they don’t want to. | 不知道月亮杯是什么 他们也不想知道 |
[02:59] | Okay, I just don’t think we should be writing jokes | 我只是觉得我们不该 |
[03:03] | for a bunch of “Panera people.” | 只为潘娜拉族群写笑话 |
[03:06] | People who eat at Panera. | 就是会吃潘娜拉的人 |
[03:08] | Oh, you little shit. | 你这小屁孩 |
[03:09] | Just because they don’t live in LA or New York | 只因为他们不住在洛杉矶或纽约 |
[03:11] | doesn’t mean that what they think is funny | 不表示他们的幽默感比你低级 |
[03:13] | is any less valuable than what you think is funny. | |
[03:16] | It kinda does, though. | 但真的是这样 |
[03:19] | I mean, have you seen some of the stuff | 你有看过他们在网路上 |
[03:20] | these people buy on Etsy? | 买的东西吗? |
[03:22] | It’s all, like, coffee mugs | 像是咖啡杯 |
[03:23] | about how, “Actually, it’s wine in there.” | 上面写着"里面装的是酒" |
[03:26] | So you’re telling me that if a lot of people think | 你的意思是 |
[03:28] | something is funny, it’s not? | 大家觉得好笑的 其实不好笑 |
[03:29] | Kinda, yeah. | 可以这么说,对 |
[03:31] | Oh, you’re that girl who never got to sit with the cool kids | 看来你学生时期 都没资格跟风云人物同桌吃饭 |
[03:35] | at the lunch table, and she just never got over it. | 到现在还耿耿于怀 |
[03:38] | – We had walk-away lunch. – Well, there’s a whole lot | -我们都是边走边吃 |
[03:40] | of other people in the cafeteria | -餐厅里还有很多其他人 |
[03:42] | and the sooner you learn that, the better off you’ll be. | 你越早学到这一点越好 |
[03:44] | – Deborah, the car’s here. – Oh, great. | -黛博拉,车来了 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry. | -好极了 |
[03:48] | I thought we were working this afternoon. | 抱歉,我以为今天下午要工作 |
[03:49] | I am working. | 我是在工作啊 |
[03:51] | I’m gonna go work Marty into not cutting my dates. | 我要去叫马提 不要减我的场次 |
[03:55] | Okay, I just think we should be concentrating on, like | 我只是觉得我们应该专心写稿 |
[03:57] | the actual material. | |
[03:59] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢你的意见 |
[04:02] | All right, see you tomorrow. | 好,明天见 |
[04:04] | Actually, you’ll see me Sunday. Marcus and I are going on a retreat. | 是星期日 马可斯跟我要去静修 |
[04:07] | Oh, while I’m gone, didn’t you say | 你不是也说想找机会 |
[04:08] | you wanted to get your mustache waxed? | 去把胡子处理一下 |
[04:10] | No. | 我没说过 |
[04:12] | Guess I just thought it. | 大概是我想叫你去吧 |
[04:17] | Deborah, please don’t go nuclear with Marty. | 黛博拉,拜托别对马提发飙 |
[04:20] | – I will play nice. – And you’ll meet me | 我会很客气的 |
[04:22] | at 7.00 for dinner with the Cincher sisters? | 七点我们要跟塑身衣姊妹吃饭 |
[04:24] | Wait. The what with whom? | 等等,要跟谁做什么? |
[04:26] | They’re the sisters behind Cincher’s, the shapewear brand. | 她们是经营塑身衣的那对姊妹 |
[04:28] | – Dinner’s at 7.00pm sharp. – Right. | -七点整吃晚饭 |
[04:30] | I got it… Don’t worry, Marcus. | -好‥ 别担心,马可斯 |
[04:32] | I got it all under control. | 一切都在我的掌握之中 |
[04:39] | Well, he’s into sound baths, right? | 他很爱声频浴,对吧? |
[04:41] | – Get him a gong. – He’s Japanese. | -送他一面锣 -他是日本人 |
[04:44] | – So? – So it could be insulting. | -所以呢? -送锣可能很不礼貌 |
[04:46] | He’s leaving you to work for your competitor. | 他要跳槽去你的对手那里 |
[04:48] | – It should be insulting. – Oh, you. | -不礼貌也是刚好 -你哦 |
[04:51] | Yeah, you’re right. | -你说得对 |
[04:52] | Oh, time to get down to business. | -该谈正事了 |
[04:54] | What? | 什么? |
[04:56] | – What’s this? – A Seurat, two Gerhard Richters | 这是什么? 一幅秀拉,两幅瑞希特的画 |
[05:01] | a complete set of Pierre Jeanneret chairs. | 一整组皮埃尔让那雷的椅子 |
[05:03] | The list goes on and on. It’s all in there. | 总之是一大堆 全都在里面 |
[05:05] | I must say, Ivy has impeccable taste. | 我得说,艾薇的品味一流 |
[05:08] | She might be a keeper. | 你可要留住她 |
[05:10] | But paying for your assets through your corporation | 但是用公款买自己的东西 |
[05:13] | isn’t that a big no-no? | 应该是犯了大忌吧? |
[05:14] | Because if your personal net worth is actually more | 因为如果你个人财产净值 |
[05:17] | than what you claimed, couldn’t your ex-wives | 比申报的高 |
[05:20] | renegotiate their alimony agreements? | 你的那些前妻应该可以 重谈赡养费金额吧? |
[05:22] | Eh, what do I know? I’m just a washed-up comedian | 我懂什么? |
[05:25] | with a firm grasp of family law. | 我不过是个对家庭法 了若指掌的过气谐星 |
[05:28] | – What do you want? – Well, as a woman | 你想怎样? |
[05:32] | I feel that I have an obligation | 身为女人我觉得有义务 |
[05:33] | to share this information with your ex-wives. | 跟你的前妻分享这些资讯 |
[05:36] | – What a feminist. – Unless you want to… | 好伟大的女性主义者 |
[05:39] | rethink your taking away my weekend shows? | 除非你想重新考虑 取消我周末场次的事 |
[05:42] | Oh, so you’re f**king with my personal life | 所以你拿我的私生活做筹码 |
[05:45] | over a couple of dates? | 只是为了两场演出? |
[05:48] | Which is unfair, since you don’t have a personal life to f**k with. | 太不公平了 因为你根本没有私生活 能让我威胁 |
[05:53] | Well, it looks like you have about 20 seconds to decide. | 看来你剩二十秒能决定 |
[05:57] | – Hi! – You… | 你好 |
[05:59] | Should we do a countdown? Oh, let’s! | -你‥ -要帮你倒数吗,来吧 |
[06:01] | – Ten, nine, eight… – Really? | -十,九,八‥ -你来真的? |
[06:04] | – Fine! – Wonderful! | -好吧 -太好了 |
[06:06] | You can keep those. I’ve got copies. | 那份你留着,我有复本 |
[06:08] | What a rush! | 真过瘾,我应该常常勒索才对 |
[06:09] | I should blackmail more often. | |
[06:11] | Rina, hi! You look fabulous. | 蕊娜,你今天好美 |
[06:14] | Oh, don’t worry. Marty was just leaving. | -别担心,马提正要走 |
[06:15] | Rina! | -蕊娜 |
[06:17] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[06:19] | – How are you? – I am fabulous. | -你好吗? -好极了 |
[06:23] | What was he drinking? He always drinks the weirdest shit. | 他刚刚喝什么? 他每次都点超怪的酒 |
[06:26] | – Let’s get you a real drink. – Thank you. | -来帮你点杯真正的酒 -谢谢 |
[06:27] | Excuse me. | 服务生 |
[06:29] | I don’t know how many times | 我不知道要下来说多少次 |
[06:30] | I have to come down here and say this. | |
[06:32] | TV is a priority for me | 电视对我很重要 |
[06:33] | – and as a resident, I truly… – Oh, my God, Ava! | 身为驻场艺人,我真的‥ 天啊,艾娃 |
[06:38] | Holy shit! | 要死了 |
[06:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:42] | My literal queens! I haven’t seen you in so long! | 妈呀,我们八百年没见了 |
[06:45] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[06:47] | It’s been so long. How have you been? | 真的好久不见,你们好吗? |
[06:50] | Oh, so good! Amazing! | 我好到不行 |
[06:53] | I… I’m so happy to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[06:55] | – I’m Hallie. – Hey, hi. | -我是荷莉 -你好 |
[06:57] | Oh, so rude of us. | 我们太失礼了,荷莉 |
[06:58] | Hallie, this is Ava. She used to write comedy with us. | 这是艾娃 她以前也是喜剧写手 |
[07:01] | “Used to”? | -"以前"? |
[07:02] | Did you just say you live here? | -你刚刚说你住在这里? |
[07:04] | – Well… – Yeah, she does. | -这个吗‥ -对 |
[07:08] | I mean, it’s for a gig. It’s temporary. I’m working. | 是为了表演 为了工作暂时下榻 |
[07:11] | But honestly, it’s been so nice to get out of the LA bubble. | 老实说,离开洛城的舒适圈 真的很不错 |
[07:15] | You know what I mean? Just, like, fresh perspective | 懂吗,可以有新的观点 |
[07:17] | be with real people. It’s been, like, gorg’. | 跟有血有肉的人相处 真的超棒 |
[07:21] | – Amazing. – Right. | 是啊‥ |
[07:22] | – Right. | – Right. |
[07:23] | Hey, are you guys free tonight? | 你们今晚有空吗? |
[07:25] | I would love to hang out. I can show you around. | 我们约一下 |
[07:27] | I’ve got, like, a lot of spots I love. | 我可以带你们参观 我最喜欢的地方 |
[07:30] | We’ve actually gotta turn in early | 我们明天早上要做水疗 |
[07:31] | ’cause we have spa appointments in the morning, so… | 所以要早点睡 |
[07:33] | – Yeah. – I’ll text you, though. | 我再传简讯给你 |
[07:35] | Okay, yeah. | 好啊 |
[07:37] | Just little Vegas life hack for you. | 教你们一个赌城的小知识 |
[07:39] | Sometimes when old people are on a roll at a slot machine | 有些老人家玩吃角子老虎 手气正旺时 |
[07:43] | they’ll piss and shit themselves in their seat | 会宁愿拉在裤子上 |
[07:45] | rather than get up, so… | 也不去洗手间 |
[07:47] | Always look before you sit. | 所以坐之前要看清楚 |
[07:52] | – So good seeing you. – Yeah. | -真的很高兴见到你 -是啊 |
[07:55] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的小知识 |
[08:03] | Here’s another toothpaste. | 给你一条牙膏 |
[08:04] | That was so awkward. I feel bad. | 刚刚好尴尬,我都替你难过了 |
[08:18] | Hi, pancake! | -亲爱的 |
[08:20] | – Can we finally hang tonight? – Oh, can’t tonight. | -我们今晚可以出去玩吗? |
[08:23] | – Tomorrow? – Yeah… | -今晚不行,明天好吗? -好 |
[08:24] | Hey! Toothpaste girl! | 牙膏妹 |
[08:27] | – You know each other? – Yeah, we go way back. | 你们认识? |
[08:29] | I’m her toothpaste dealer. | 我们老交情了 我是她的牙膏供应商 |
[08:30] | Well, you’re a terrible dealer. You didn’t even charge me. | 那你真的太逊了 居然没跟我收钱 |
[08:33] | Well, the first one’s always free. | 第一次都是免费 |
[08:35] | – I’m George. – Ava. | -我是乔治 -艾娃 |
[08:37] | Well, I think this is a very good omen. | 这是个好兆头 |
[08:40] | I feel like we’re about to win a bunch of money together. | 我觉得咱们一定会赢一大笔钱 |
[08:43] | – I’m all in. – He’s all in. | -我全下 -他全下了 |
[08:46] | Okay, Ava. | 艾娃,你觉得呢? |
[08:48] | What do you think? Do you want to hit or stand? | -该继续要牌吗? |
[08:49] | No… That’s a bad idea. | -劝你别问她 |
[08:51] | She’s my good luck charm. | 她是我的幸运符 |
[08:52] | I want her to decide. | 我要她决定 |
[08:58] | – Jack is ten? – Jack’s ten. | -J算十点吗? -对 |
[09:00] | Two, carry the one… | 加二进一‥ |
[09:03] | – Hi… hit? – Hit. | -要‥要牌? -我要牌 |
[09:06] | Come on… | 来吧‥ |
[09:08] | I told you! | 我都说了 |
[09:10] | Look, I love her, she’s so cute | 我爱她,她好可爱 |
[09:13] | she’s amazing, but she sucks at blackjack. | 是个大好人,但牌技超烂 |
[09:15] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊,对不起 |
[09:16] | What? Three grand to meet Ava? Seems worth it to me. | 花个三千块就能认识艾娃 我觉得很值得 |
[09:21] | Okay, love that. I do have to ask you | 真感人 |
[09:25] | to vacate the table, though, if you’re not gonna play. | 但若不玩牌的话 我得请你离座 |
[09:26] | Oh, yeah, of course. Fair, sorry. | 当然,有道理,抱歉 |
[09:28] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Tomorrow, promise. | -明天见 -我明天一定陪你 |
[09:30] | So did I hear you say that you lived here? | 你是不是说你住在这里? |
[09:32] | – That’s cool. – Yeah, no… it’s really not. | 真酷 其实完全不酷 |
[09:36] | You know how the thing about Vegas is | 一般人来赌城狂欢 |
[09:38] | you come, you party, and then on Sunday morning you wanna get home as soon as possible? | 到周日早上都巴不得快回家 |
[09:42] | Right, yeah. | 对 |
[09:43] | Well, my entire life is that Sunday morning | 我的一生就像那个 |
[09:46] | but I can’t leave. | 想走也走不了的周日早上 |
[09:48] | I’ve never even partied here. | 我甚至没有在这里狂欢过 |
[09:49] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[09:51] | Well, my God. Then we gotta make up for lost time. | 天哪,那咱们得赶进度了 |
[09:54] | You know that fancy Michelin star restaurant | 你知道三楼那间 |
[09:56] | – that’s up on the third floor? – Yeah. | 米其林星级餐厅吧? 知道 |
[09:58] | Do you wanna do coke in their bathroom? | 想去那里的厕所嗑药吗? |
[10:03] | – So where are you from? – Originally? | -你是哪里人? -老家吗? |
[10:04] | Yarmouth, Massachusetts. | 麻州,雅茅斯 |
[10:06] | No way! I’m from Waltham. | 不会吧,我是沃尔珊人 |
[10:08] | Look at us! We’re both from Mass and we love cocaine. | 我们都是麻州人 又都喜欢古柯硷 |
[10:11] | – What are the odds? – Okay, no, wait… | -会不会太巧了? -等一下‥ |
[10:14] | Were you a Papa Gino’s house or were you a Bertucci’s house? | 你们家吃吉诺老爹 还是贝尔图奇? |
[10:15] | – This is very important. – Papa Gino’s. | -这很重要 -吉诺老爹 |
[10:17] | What am I, made of money? Come on. | 你当我是富二代吗? 别闹了 |
[10:21] | You’re funny. | 你好有趣 |
[10:22] | I would’ve had such a crush on you in high school. | 高中的我一定会被你 迷得神魂颠倒 |
[10:24] | I don’t think so. | 不太可能 |
[10:25] | I… I wasn’t cool in high school. Mostly because of my name. | 因为我高中时很不酷 主要是因为我的名字 |
[10:28] | Your name? What do you mean? | 你的名字,什么意思? |
[10:30] | Oh, yeah. | |
[10:32] | So we’d say certain words backwards so our parents | 我们某些字会故意讲反 |
[10:34] | wouldn’t know what we were talking about. | 不让大人听懂 |
[10:35] | So, like, beer was “reeb” | 像啤酒就是酒啤 |
[10:37] | and all the cool kids had nicknames. | 学校的风云人物都有绰号 |
[10:39] | So, like, Jon was “Noj” and Jen S. was “Snej” | 比如说约翰是翰约 珍艾斯是斯艾珍 |
[10:42] | and I think a big reason I wasn’t cool in high school | 我在高中没人缘 有个很大的原因 |
[10:44] | was ’cause, you know, Ava backwards is just “Ava.” | 因为我的名字 正念反念都一样 |
[10:48] | But wait, why didn’t you just use your last initial | 为什么不用姓的缩写 |
[10:50] | like Jen S. did? | 像珍艾斯那样? |
[10:53] | F**k! | 可恶 |
[10:55] | Well, even if I had | 就算有想到这招 |
[10:56] | I was still pretty busted in high school. | 我在学校还是没什么人缘 |
[10:58] | Nobody told me you weren’t supposed to brush wavy hair, so… | 没人告诉我有卷度的头发不能梳 |
[11:02] | So, what, you got hot in college, then? | 所以你大学才变成辣妹? |
[11:05] | No, not that either. | 也没有 |
[11:07] | It got a little better when I figured out my birth control | 我学会避孕,除毛之后 |
[11:09] | and lost my acne beard | 情况稍有改善 |
[11:10] | but also, I was only in college for, like, two years anyway. | 而且我大学只念了两年 |
[11:13] | I left early ’cause I got a writing job | 我找到编剧的工作之后就辍学了 |
[11:15] | and then that sort of imploded | 结果工作很不顺利 |
[11:17] | and I moved here to work a job that I hate. | 只好搬来这里 接下一份我痛恨的工作 |
[11:21] | Just the sort of classic story. | 很典型的故事 |
[11:24] | So you’re on birth control? | 所以你有在避孕? |
[11:27] | That’s what you got out of all that? | 我讲了这么多,你只听进这句? |
[11:29] | No. I… I got the other stuff too. | 不是啦,其他的我也听进去了 |
[11:34] | You know, you really don’t have to change. | 你真的不用换衣服 |
[11:37] | No, if we’re going to a Vegas club | 不行,如果要去赌城的酒吧 |
[11:39] | I legally have to wear a highly flammable dress. | 我依法要穿一件高度易燃的衣服 |
[11:44] | What’s with this TV? | 你的电视怎么回事? |
[11:47] | I’ve complained a bunch. They won’t do anything about it. | 我投诉了好多次 但他们相应不理 |
[11:54] | Well, if they won’t do anything… | 如果他们相应不理‥ |
[11:56] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[12:01] | Now they have to fix it. | 这下他们非修不可了 |
[12:06] | There. | 行了 |
[12:08] | If you’re not happy with something, you gotta change it, right? | 不爽的话得采取行动,对吧? |
[12:11] | – Yeah. – You ready? | -对 -准备好了吗? |
[12:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:17] | Yeah, now I just wash all my clothes in the sink | 我现在都在水槽里洗衣服 |
[12:19] | like an old Italian woman. | 活像个意大利老太太 |
[12:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:23] | – What? – I know those girls. | -怎么了? -我认识那几个女生 |
[12:25] | They said they were going to bed early. | 她们说今天要早睡 |
[12:26] | They f**king lied to me. Oh, hey. | 原来是骗我的 |
[12:33] | Oh, Ava. Hi. | 艾娃 |
[12:35] | What happened to spa appointments? | 你们不是要做水疗吗? |
[12:38] | Guess I’m still being punished for my tweet, huh? | 看来你们还在为那则推文惩罚我 |
[12:40] | My f**king scarlet T. | 我那则十恶不赦的推文 |
[12:42] | Dude, nobody cares about your f**king tweet. | 拜托,根本没人在乎你的推文 |
[12:45] | You were an asshole before the tweet. | 在那之前你已经很混蛋了 |
[12:48] | – Excuse me? – Honestly | -什么? |
[12:49] | we were getting a second wind, and I was gonna text you. | -其实我已经打算原谅你了 正想传简讯给你 |
[12:51] | But when I scrolled up on our messages | 但我打开程式 |
[12:53] | the last thing you asked me was for a plus-one | 发现你最后一则简讯‥ |
[12:56] | to my premiere party, and when I said that I couldn’t | 说要多带一个人去我的首映派对 我跟你说不行时 |
[12:58] | you wrote, “Wow.” | 你只回了一个字"哇" |
[13:00] | Okay, who are you, the court stenographer? | 你是法庭速记员吗? |
[13:02] | – What the f**k? – Oh, come on, Ava. | -搞什么鬼? -少来了,艾娃 |
[13:04] | Everyone knows you’re, like, this career-obsessed… | 大家都知道你是个 一心只想到事业的‥ |
[13:06] | – Opportunist. – Yes. | -投机分子 -对 |
[13:07] | So we weren’t exactly all rushing to defend you | 所以出事的时候没人想帮你说话 |
[13:09] | when everything went down. | |
[13:11] | Sorry to be so blunt, but we’re on coke. | 抱歉讲话这么直白 但我们嗑了古柯硷 |
[13:14] | – You guys did coke? – Well, guess what? | 你们嗑了古柯硷? |
[13:16] | I’m on coke too. And also, f**k you! | 你猜怎么着,我也是 还有‥去死吧 |
[13:19] | You think you’re so great ’cause you made | 你就那么自满于 |
[13:20] | one mediocre indie about lesbians in Oakland? | 那部讲奥克兰女同志的艺术烂片 |
[13:23] | Let’s see what you do next. | 就看看接下来如何吧 |
[13:25] | I’m actually directing a Marvel movie. | 我要导一部漫威的电影 |
[13:27] | Okay, how does that even make sense? | 少来了,这怎么可能? |
[13:29] | You know what? Good luck with that. | 知道吗,祝你好运 |
[13:31] | Kevin loves the direction we’re going in, so… | 凯文很欣赏我们的方向,所以‥ |
[13:32] | That’s great. Well, guess what. | 那敢情好,你猜怎么着? |
[13:34] | In my next project | 我的下一个企划中‥ |
[13:35] | I’m gonna name all the villains Cat and Jules and Victoria | 反派要叫凯特,茱儿丝 |
[13:38] | and f**king… | 薇多莉亚和那个什么‥ |
[13:40] | – Hallie. | – Hallie. -荷莉 -荷莉 |
[13:42] | F**k you, Hallie. | 去死吧,荷莉 |
[13:46] | Thanks, I know where I’m going. | 我会自己走 |
[13:51] | Oh, they’re not here? | 她们没来哦? |
[13:55] | Am I early? | 我早到了吗? |
[13:56] | That’s very funny. They left 20 minutes ago. | 真好笑,人家二十分钟前就走了 |
[14:00] | They didn’t finish the Dom? How rude. | 香槟居然没喝完? 没礼貌 |
[14:03] | I’m glad I missed them. | 幸亏没见着面 |
[14:06] | Sorry… | 抱歉‥ |
[14:08] | Okay. You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[14:11] | Oh, who are you, my 1950s housewife? | 你又是谁? 五十年代的管家婆吗? |
[14:14] | Come on! We’re celebrating! | 来嘛,我们要庆祝 |
[14:17] | I got my Fridays and Saturdays back from Marty. | 我把周五和周六的场次要回来了 |
[14:20] | All it took was just a little tiny bit of blackmail. | 我只用了一点点勒索的手段 |
[14:24] | – Greetings! What can I get for you? – Yes! | 您好,需要什么吗? 有 |
[14:27] | Two vodka martinis. Dirty, please. | 两杯伏特加马丁尼加橄榄 |
[14:30] | Just one. I’m not celebrating anything. | 一杯就好,我没有要庆祝 |
[14:32] | No, two. I will have them both. | 不行,要两杯 都是我要喝的 |
[14:35] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:36] | Do you know how hard it was to carve out | 你知道把塑身衣从连锁药妆店 |
[14:38] | this Cinchers deal from QVC? | 抢过来有多困难吗? |
[14:40] | As…as hard as it is to get into them? | 跟穿塑身衣一样困难吗? |
[14:43] | And you blackmailed Marty? | 你居然勒索马提? |
[14:44] | It’s a Vegas residency, Deborah, not an Agatha Christie novel. | 黛柏拉,这是在赌城当驻场艺人 |
[14:48] | I have an actual plan. | 不是克莉丝蒂的推理小说 我计划都想好了 |
[14:50] | Oh, please. He loved it! | 少来了,他爱死了‥ |
[14:52] | – He loves this. – You think you can keep Marty | 你以为靠这招 |
[14:54] | off your back like this forever? | 就能把马提吃得死死的? |
[14:55] | You need to let me set you up for the future. | 你必须让我帮你规划一个 |
[14:57] | One without dates. | 不必担心演出场次的未来 |
[14:59] | – No, I… – If… | 不要,我‥ |
[15:00] | No one’s gonna take my show away from me! | 谁都别想抢走我的秀 |
[15:02] | It’s my show! | 那是我的秀 |
[15:03] | Everything else is just extra. | 其他的只是额外的红利 |
[15:07] | “Just extra.” | "额外的红利"? |
[15:10] | Well, then maybe you should listen to Ava | 那也许你该听艾娃的话 |
[15:11] | and start actually improving your material. | 开始认真提升你的表演内容 |
[15:15] | Have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[15:21] | – Perfect timing. – I just have to say | -来得正好 -我只想告诉你‥ |
[15:24] | my mother went on your cruise. She’s a huge fan. | 家母参加了你的邮轮之旅 她是你的死忠观众 |
[15:27] | – What’s her name? – Carol. | -她叫什么名字? -卡洛 |
[15:31] | Carol. Well, here’s to Carol. | 卡洛 敬卡洛一杯 |
[15:34] | – I couldn’t take a self… – Please. | -可以跟你拍一张‥ |
[15:35] | Yeah, great. | -不行 |
[15:40] | – That was brutal! – Hey, forget about those guys. | -刚刚好惨 -别管她们了 |
[15:43] | Who even likes Marvel movies anyway? | 谁喜欢漫威的电影? |
[15:45] | Literally everyone. F**k! They’re right. | 大家都喜欢,可恶 她们说得对 |
[15:49] | The second I saw them, my first thought was | 我看到她们的时候 第一个想法是‥ |
[15:52] | “Great, I can use them to network my way back to LA.” | "太好了,我可以利用 她们的人脉回到洛杉矶" |
[15:55] | And my boss was right too. I am “a little shit.” | 我老板说得也没错 我是个小屁孩 |
[15:59] | I’ve been, like, obsessed with being cool and popular. | 我为了变酷,变得受欢迎 简直像得了失心疯 |
[16:02] | It’s f**king pathetic and so basic. | 真是可悲到家,而且好丢脸 |
[16:05] | Really? I think you’re pretty amazing. | 真的吗? 我觉得你很棒 |
[16:08] | That’s ’cause you don’t know me. | 那是因为你不了解我 |
[16:09] | It only took me three hours to figure out | 我只花了三个小时就发现 |
[16:11] | that you’re funny, you’re cool, you’re smart. | 你很风趣,很酷,很聪明 |
[16:14] | So you’re a little ambitious. So what? | 就算有点野心勃勃又如何? |
[16:17] | You’re in a cutthroat industry. | 这一行竞争那么激烈 |
[16:19] | And you said you had a little success early, right? | 你说你年轻得志,对吧? |
[16:21] | They’re probably just jealous. | 她们可能只是嫉妒你 |
[16:23] | I don’t really have friends, George. | 乔治,我没有朋友 |
[16:27] | I think that’s, like, a huge red flag about me as a human being. | 我想这点出了 我很大的人性缺陷 |
[16:31] | You’re born alone, and you die alone. | 人出生和死亡都是孤独的 |
[16:33] | – You don’t need anybody else. – I don’t know. | 你不需要任何人 |
[16:36] | I… I think I might need to change… | 是这样吗? 我觉得我可能需要改变‥ |
[16:40] | my entire personality. | 我的个性 |
[16:42] | Really? I mean, technically, changing your entire personality is an option. | 真的吗? 是啦,改变个性的确是个选项 |
[16:47] | But do you know what the real work is? | 你知道真正需要 |
[16:49] | The real work is accepting | 下功夫的是什么吗? |
[16:51] | and loving yourself for who you are and all the good stuff that you do. | 是接受,喜爱真正的自己 和珍惜自己做的好事 |
[16:58] | I guess I do some good stuff. | 我确实有做一些好事 |
[17:03] | I send money to my parents every month. | 我每个月寄钱给我爸妈 |
[17:05] | See? You’re basically Mother Teresa. | 看吧,你简直就是德蕾莎修女 |
[17:07] | My father’s in my phone as “Dickhead.” | 我爸的来电显示是"猪头" |
[17:12] | Look… I know two things. | 听着‥我知道两件事 |
[17:16] | You are a good person, and we need to do some Molly. | 你是个好人 还有我们得吃摇头丸 |
[17:53] | Hey, do you wanna try the club again? | 要不要再试试夜店? |
[17:57] | The line was insane last time, and it’s probably gonna be worse now. | 之前就大排长龙了 现在应该更挤 |
[18:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[18:04] | I think I actually know another way in. | 其实我有门路 |
[18:08] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[18:21] | Perks of living in a casino. | 这是以赌场为家的好处 |
[18:24] | You come down here a lot? | 你常下来这里? |
[18:27] | Deborah? | -黛博拉? |
[18:29] | Ava? | -艾娃? |
[18:33] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you not wearing pants. | 我还是第一次看到你‥ 穿长裤以外的下着 |
[18:37] | What, did somebody die? | 有人死了吗? |
[18:38] | Yeah, you wanna talk about clothes? | 你想跟我讨论打扮? |
[18:40] | You look like you let a tailor loose in an antique carpet store | 你的衣服像是发疯的裁缝 用古董地毯做的 |
[18:43] | and I’ll have you know I can dress however I want. | 告诉你,我想怎么穿是我家的事 |
[18:46] | Okay? Thank you. | 好吗,谢谢 |
[18:47] | Well, when I was doing stand-up at your age | 我在你这年纪讲单口时 |
[18:49] | I had to wear a dress and heels. | 还得穿洋装和高跟鞋 |
[18:52] | Okay, I’m… I’m sorry I don’t have to. | 抱歉,但我不需要 |
[18:54] | Are you… are you, like, mad at me about that? | 你为此生我的气吗? |
[18:59] | – Yes. – Wait a second. | -对 -等等 |
[19:02] | You’re drunk. | -你喝醉了 |
[19:04] | – No, I am not. You are. – No… I’m on cocaine and Molly. | -乱讲,你才喝醉了 |
[19:08] | Hi, I’m George. Hi. | 错了,我嗑了古柯硷和摇头丸 |
[19:11] | Oh, what’s going on here? | 你们是‥我是乔治,你好 这是怎么回事? |
[19:16] | – Premarital sex? – Deborah! | -婚前性行为吗? -黛博拉 |
[19:18] | He’s cute, good for you. | 他好可爱,真有你的 |
[19:21] | Oh, just FYI | 告诉你一个秘密 |
[19:25] | I’ve heard that she has deeper sexual experiences with women. | 我听说‥ 她跟女人上床比较爽 |
[19:30] | Oh, my God. Okay, you’re my witness. | 天哪 |
[19:32] | She’s my boss. She could be arrested | 你是证人,她是我老板 讲这种话会被逮捕的吧? |
[19:34] | – for saying that, right? – Oh, please! | 少来了,波兰斯基都还逍遥法外 |
[19:36] | Roman Polanski is still feasting on foie gras in the Sixth. | |
[19:39] | I don’t think I’m gonna get busted for saying | 我只不过是说我双性恋的员工 |
[19:41] | my bisexual employee has bi sex. | 双性都做过 |
[19:45] | Am I? | -会吗? |
[19:47] | I… I wouldn’t. | -我不会逮捕你 |
[19:49] | Okay, this was fun. Yeah, okay. Excuse me. | 真好玩 麻烦让让 |
[19:53] | Oh, you don’t have your Diva cup in, do you? | 你没有用月亮杯吧? |
[19:56] | Oh, my God. | 你够了哦 |
[20:00] | Damn, she’s pretty rough. | 她真难搞 |
[20:02] | Well, yeah, that was actually one of our better interactions. | 是啊,刚刚的场面还算好 |
[20:05] | You know, for somebody who doesn’t have any friends in Vegas | 你说在赌城没有朋友 |
[20:07] | you run into a lot of people here. | 但是一直碰到熟人 |
[20:09] | Yeah, well, too bad none of them like me. | 只可惜那些人都不喜欢我 |
[20:11] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[20:18] | Hey, do you… do you wanna skip the club | 干脆别去夜店了 |
[20:21] | and just go up to my room instead? | 直接去我房间 |
[20:23] | I absolutely consent. | 我‥百分之百同意 |
[20:28] | Oh, no. | -你房间要走这边 |
[20:29] | Your… your room’s actually this way. Oh, right. | -对哦 |
[20:34] | Hey, wait… This is my last hundred dollars. | 等一下 这是我最后的一百块 |
[20:37] | How much did you lose tonight? | 你今天晚上输了多少? |
[20:39] | Like, 60 grand. | 差不多六万 |
[20:41] | You lost $60,000 tonight? | 你今天晚上输了六万块? |
[20:43] | Yes, but you are going to take my last hundred | 对,但你要用 我最后的一百块去赌 |
[20:45] | – and you’re gonna go win. – No. | 把钱赢回来 |
[20:47] | We have established over the course of this evening | 不行,今天晚上的事情已经证明 |
[20:49] | – that I am a giant loser. – Ava! Don’t say that. | 我是天下第一号大输家 艾娃,别这么说 |
[20:53] | You… you are a winner. | 你是个赢家 |
[20:56] | So I want you to take this money | 我要你拿着这张钞票 |
[20:58] | and pick something really special. | 选一个很特别的赌局 |
[21:01] | And go win. | 把钱赢回来 |
[21:07] | I know the perfect game. | 我知道要赌什么 |
[21:09] | All righty, then! | "王牌威龙" 太帅了 |
[21:14] | Do not go in there! | 最好别进去 教练,给我一个机会 |
[21:28] | All righty, then… | 我做不到,队长‥ 好‥ |
[21:30] | – Oh, my God! | – Oh, my God! 我的天哪‥ |
[21:33] | – Oh, my God! – Holy… Holy shit! | 我的天哪 不会吧 |
[22:17] | Do you want the last “reeb”? | 要喝最后一瓶酒啤吗? |
[22:19] | Oh, beer. Yes, good. | 什么? 噢,啤酒 要,你不错哦 |
[22:24] | I still can’t believe I won. God! | 我还是不敢相信我赢了 |
[22:26] | It’s like I’m almost not even a “la-hoo-suh-her” anymore. | 我几乎觉得自己不再是输家了 |
[22:30] | Sorry, that was not hot. Sorry. | 抱歉,那样很不性感,对不起 |
[22:32] | Oh, tomorrow morning, we should go | 我们明早去美高梅梦幻饭店 |
[22:34] | to the Mirage next door and get the breakfast sandwiches. | 吃他们的三明治 |
[22:36] | It’s literally the only good thing about living here. | 那是住在赌城唯一的好处 |
[22:38] | – Yeah, sure. – Oh, my God! | -没问题 -我的天哪 |
[22:40] | This is the first night I’ve had any fun here. | 这是我在赌城第一个开心的晚上 |
[22:43] | At all. I just, like, hate my job. | 我实在很讨厌我的工作 |
[22:46] | Well, then I think you gotta do something about it, right? | 既然这样 就应该采取行动,对吧? |
[22:48] | Should I rip the TV off the wall? | 要我把电视拆下来吗? |
[22:50] | I’ve done so much cocaine. | 我嗑了好多古柯硷 搞不好真的做得到 |
[22:51] | – I really think I could. – No, I just mean | 我的意思是如果生活中 |
[22:53] | if there’s something that is in your life | 有你不喜欢的事物 |
[22:55] | that you don’t like that you know that is not working | 前方是死路一条 |
[22:58] | you need to change it, you know? | 就必须改变它,知道吗? |
[22:59] | You can’t just let it go. Like your boss. | 不能得过且过 就拿你老板来说吧 |
[23:01] | If that was a good interaction between you two | 如果今晚那场面还算好 |
[23:03] | then you are in an abusive relationship. | 她根本就是恐怖惯老板 |
[23:05] | I wanna quit, but I clearly have no options back in LA. | 我也想辞职 但我显然在洛杉矶没搞头 |
[23:09] | I mean, you saw those girls. They want nothing to do with me. | 你也看到了,那群女的 躲我都来不及了 |
[23:11] | – They f**king hate me. – But f**k those LA girls! | -根本就是痛恨我 -你管那群女的去死 |
[23:14] | And you don’t need your shitty boss either. | 你也不需要你的烂老板 |
[23:16] | You’re an artist. You’re a writer. You just need yourself, you know? | 你是个艺术家,是作家 你只需要你自己 |
[23:21] | And this pen. | 和这枝笔 |
[23:23] | That’s my vape. But you know what? | 这是我的电子烟 |
[23:24] | You’re right… | 但你说得对‥ |
[23:26] | Why the f**k am I wasting my life here? | 我为什么要在这里浪费人生? |
[23:28] | So I can’t go back to LA, whatever. I… I’m still a writer. | 不能回洛杉矶又怎样? 我还是个作家 |
[23:31] | I can write anything from anywhere. | 我在哪里都能创作 |
[23:32] | I could get a cabin! | 我可以租一间小木屋 |
[23:33] | Joan Didion did that one time, I think. | 琼蒂蒂安就住过小木屋 好像吧 |
[23:35] | Yes, see! | 对嘛,看吧 |
[23:37] | Yes! That’s what I mean, you know? | 这就是我的意思 |
[23:39] | There can’t be any rules. | 不能有任何限制 |
[23:40] | You have to go and do your art. | 你必须要能自由创作 |
[23:42] | – I’m gonna quit. – Yeah? | -我要辞职 -是吗? |
[23:43] | – I’m gonna quit! – I wanna see you quit! | -我要辞职 -我要亲眼看到 |
[23:45] | – I’m quitting now! – Go quit! | -我现在就辞职 -快点 |
[23:46] | – I’m gonna… okay. – Just go quit | -我要‥好 -快辞职 |
[23:48] | because you know what? | 因为有时候 |
[23:49] | Sometimes the universe gives you a path | 宇宙会指引你一条明路 |
[23:50] | and you say, “I’m gonna f**king jump” | 你直觉应该跳下去 |
[23:52] | and the net will appear. Right? | 安全网自然会出现 对不对? |
[23:54] | Am I sweating? | 我在出汗吗? |
[23:58] | You’ve reached Deborah Vance. Leave a message. | 这是黛博拉文斯的手机,请留言 |
[24:01] | Hey, it’s Ava. | 我是艾娃,我受不了了 |
[24:03] | So I don’t think this is gonna work out | |
[24:05] | ’cause you treat me like shit. | 你把我当屎一样对待 |
[24:07] | And also, you don’t need a writer. | 还有你需要的不是写手 |
[24:09] | You need a psychiatrist, ’cause you’re f**king crazy! | 而是个心理医师,因为你疯了 |
[24:11] | And I hate calling women crazy, but in this case | 我不喜欢说别的女人疯了 但这是例外 |
[24:13] | it applies, ’cause you actually are. | 因为你是真的疯了 |
[24:15] | So, yeah. I quit! | 对,我不干了 |
[24:16] | Why don’t you get yourself a book on attachment theory | 我建议你找本依附理论的书 |
[24:18] | and a bottle of Ativan? | 和一瓶镇定剂 |
[24:20] | F**king goodbye! | 永别了 |
[24:23] | – Yes! – That felt so good! | -好过瘾 -我的妈呀 |
[24:24] | Holy f**king shit! That was amazing! | -太棒了 -天哪 |
[24:26] | – Oh, my God. – You are so f**king incredible. | -你太厉害了 -好过瘾 |
[24:28] | Oh, that felt good. These drugs are good. | -这些药真带劲 |
[24:30] | I know. They’re really good | -没错 |
[24:31] | which is awesome, because it can be a crapshoot | 运气真不错 |
[24:33] | – when you buy from a homeless guy. – Wait, what? | 因为跟流浪汉买药很危险 |
[24:35] | First of all, they’re unhoused residents. | 等等,什么? 首先那些人叫做街友 |
[24:37] | That is scary, though. | -好吓人 |
[24:38] | You’re incredible. | -你真棒 |
[24:47] | You still awake? | 你还醒着? |
[24:48] | Yep, I’m writing something really good. | 对,我在写很棒的东西 |
[24:56] | This’ll sell. | 一定会大卖 |
[25:32] | – Hi, Jimmy. – Hey. | 吉米 |
[25:34] | Was your e-mail hacked? | 你的电邮被骇了吗? |
[25:36] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[25:38] | No. I was really hoping it was. | 我还希望是被骇了 |
[25:40] | You sent me an e-mail at 4.00am. The subject was “Potential Franchise” | 你凌晨四点寄给我一封信 主旨是"有潜力的系列" |
[25:43] | and it was just one very long sentence. | 内容只有一个句子,但是很长 |
[25:45] | It said, “What if first girl band during Salem Witch Trials | "如果撒冷猎巫大审时 |
[25:50] | but prestige drama?” | 第一个女团但是严肃剧情" |
[25:51] | No punctuation. Very hard to follow. | 没有标点符号,看不懂在写什么 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:55] | And then you sent me a whole another e-mail | 后来你又寄了一封 列了一堆人名 |
[25:56] | with a list of names that included Glenn Close and Ashley Olsen. | 包括葛伦克萝丝和艾希莉欧森 |
[25:59] | Is that the Olsen you meant? | 你是不是见过她? |
[26:01] | Yeah, let me give that a reread before you send it out. | 对,你转寄出去之前 让我先重看一遍 |
[26:04] | Not something I’m on the verge of doing. | 我没打算把你的信转寄出去 |
[26:06] | – Don’t you worry. – Sorry, you gotta use | 放心吧 |
[26:07] | the side entrance. Someone just jumped. | 抱歉,你得走侧门 有人跳楼了 |
[26:11] | Jimmy, let me call you back. | 吉米,我再打给你 |
[26:13] | Jumped? Jesus. | 跳楼? 天哪 |
[26:15] | Yeah, happens all the time. People come here | 是啊,这种事常发生 |
[26:18] | blow all their money on drugs and hookers | 人们来这里 |
[26:20] | live it up, and then boom! | 嗑药买春把钱花 痛快玩一个晚上,然后跳楼自杀 |
[26:22] | You gotta get a wet vac. It’s a mess. | 清理起来麻烦死了 |
[26:25] | So you’re gonna have to go that way. Turn around. | 你得调头从那边进去 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 好 "海明威套房" |
[27:11] | No, he… he didn’t mention much of anything | 没有,他‥ 他几乎什么都没说 |
[27:16] | because I… I talked about myself the whole night | 因为整个晚上 都是我在说自己的事 |
[27:18] | because I f**king suck. | 因为我是个很差劲的人 |
[27:22] | He was a Papa Gino’s guy. I… | 他喜欢吉诺老爹,我‥ |
[27:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:27] | Well, let us know if you think of anything. | 如果想到什么,再跟我们说 |
[27:29] | Looks like he skipped town after he was found guilty | 看样子他是因为诈骗老人家 |
[27:32] | of defrauding a bunch of elderly people. | 被判有罪后就溜了 |
[27:34] | Elder fraud? | 诈骗老人? |
[27:36] | Yeah. You have our info, so… | 对,我们的联络资讯都给你了 "吉米:跟黛博拉谈得如何?" "吉米:请回电" |
[27:49] | Oh, f**k. | 完蛋 |
[28:01] | Call Deborah Vance. | 打给黛博拉文斯 |
[28:04] | You’ve reached Deborah Vance. Leave a message. | 这是黛博拉文斯的手机,请留言 |
[28:07] | Deborah, if you’re getting this message | 黛博拉,你听到的话 |
[28:09] | please disregard my message last night. | 请不要管我昨晚的留言 |
[28:10] | I… I did not mean any of that. | 那些都不是我的真心话 |
[28:12] | I got some really bad advice. | 我是误信贼言 |
[28:14] | I’m on my way to explain in person. | 我现在过来跟你解释 |
[28:18] | End call. | 结束通话 |
[28:23] | Oh, Marcus. You’re not coming. | -马可斯,你不用去 |
[28:25] | – Excuse me? – Well, since you’re so sure | -什么? |
[28:27] | that I need to work on my material | 既然你苦心劝我提升表演内容 |
[28:28] | that’s what I’m gonna spend the weekend doing. | 我周末就好好写稿 |
[28:30] | Ava and I are gonna have a little writer’s retreat. | 艾娃和我要来个作家静修之旅 |
[28:33] | Oh, and would you mind | 拜托喂巴瑞吃心丝虫的药 |
[28:34] | making sure that Barry takes his heartworm pills? | |
[28:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:40] | – Deborah, I… – Jesus! | -黛博拉,我‥ -天啊 |
[28:42] | I said I liked the dress | 我说我喜欢那件洋装 |
[28:44] | not that you have to wear it every day. | 但你也不用天天穿 |
[28:45] | But good timing. You are coming with me. | 不过你来得正好 你要跟我一起去 |
[28:48] | What? Wait, where are we going? | 什么,要去哪里? |
[28:49] | You’re going on the retreat instead. | 你要跟我去静修 |
[28:52] | I’m actually getting a little eyelid maintenance | 我其实要去整一下眼睛 |
[28:53] | but maybe we can do a little bit of work | 术后休养时我们可以写稿 |
[28:55] | you know, while I’m recovering. | |
[28:56] | Josefina, did you ever find my phone? | 约瑟菲娜 你有没有找到我的手机? |
[29:00] | It was on the toilet. | 放在马桶上 |
[29:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:04] | Anyway, my appointment’s at noon. | 我约的时间是中午 |
[29:06] | Hope you don’t mind a little blood. | 希望你不怕血 |
[29:11] | Let’s go! Move your ass! | 来呀,快一点 待续 谢谢观赏 |