时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Hey. | |
[00:36] | Hi. | |
[00:46] | Housekeeping! | 房务整理 |
[00:48] | Hello? Housekeeping. | 你好,房务整理 |
[00:49] | No… nope. | 不用‥今天不必了,谢谢 |
[00:51] | No… Not today. | |
[00:52] | Thanks. | |
[01:23] | You still mad at me? | 你还气我吗? |
[01:25] | I could never stay mad at you. | 我无法一直生你的气 |
[01:27] | How you doing? | -你好吗? |
[01:28] | Good. Busy. | -还好,就很忙 |
[01:30] | Great. Hey, you free for lunch today? | 好极了 今天有空一起吃午饭吗? |
[01:33] | No, sorry. | 没空,抱歉 |
[01:35] | I have to do press for the big show | 我要为这次大秀接受采访 |
[01:37] | and then I’m throwing DJ her 35th birthday party. | 然后帮黛洁开35岁庆生派对 |
[01:41] | So I guess dinner’s out too, then? | 看来晚餐也没机会了 |
[01:43] | Yeah, unfortunately. | 是啊,很可惜 |
[01:46] | Well, hey. Why don’t you come? | 不然你来吧 |
[01:47] | I’m sure DJ would love to see you | 黛洁看到你会很开心 |
[01:49] | and you’d actually be helping me out. | 你来也是帮我的忙 |
[01:50] | I always have to pad these parties. | 总是得由我炒热气氛 |
[01:53] | Turns out that being in Narcotics Anonymous this long | 参加匿名毒瘾者互助会那么久 |
[01:55] | has left her with friends that are… | 最后她的朋友都是匿名的 |
[01:58] | all anonymous. | |
[02:01] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊,今天晚上见 |
[02:03] | I’ll see you tonight, then. | |
[02:04] | – Bye. | – Bye. 再见‥ "帕美托赌场饭店" |
[02:14] | Is this your makeup bag? | 这是你的化妆包吗? |
[02:15] | ‘Cause it’s, like, mostly half-smoked joints | 几乎都是吸过的大麻烟 |
[02:17] | and used Q-tips. | 跟用过的棉花棒 |
[02:18] | – Yeah, that’s it. – Okay. | -就那些而已 |
[02:20] | No, I’m using mine. | -算了,用我的 |
[02:21] | I’m so glad I got tonight off. | 我真高兴今晚能休息 |
[02:24] | Plus, I really need a break from Luna. | 而且我真的需要远离璐娜一下 |
[02:26] | She’s just going through this, like, really intense stage | 她正在经历很叛逆的阶段 |
[02:28] | where she absolutely hates me. | 她超级讨厌我 |
[02:30] | I mean, like, I know she’s just a baby | 我知道她只是个小孩 |
[02:33] | but, like, it still hurts. | 但是这仍然很伤人 |
[02:36] | Like, last night, she said, “Luna no love Mama.” | 昨晚她说"璐娜不爱妈妈" |
[02:39] | I’m like, “You’ve only met, like, three people | 我心想,你这辈子只见过三个人 |
[02:42] | in your whole life, and you hate the best one?” | 你却讨厌最棒的那个? |
[02:45] | I’m sorry, Kiki. | 我很遗憾,琦琦,你一定很难受 |
[02:46] | – That’s really hard. – Yeah. | |
[02:48] | Do you have, like, a Beauty blender? | 你有美妆蛋吗? |
[02:50] | Like, you know, like, an eggy sponge? | 就是形状像蛋的海绵 |
[02:53] | – Why’d I even ask? – No, I… | -问了也是白问 -没有 |
[02:55] | I usually just use my fingers | 我通常都用手指 |
[02:57] | ’cause makeup doesn’t really have rules. | 反正又没规定要怎样化妆 |
[02:59] | Makeup absolutely has rules. | 化妆当然有规定 |
[03:02] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[03:08] | Fire the hors d’oeuvres. | 送出开胃点心 |
[03:09] | Josefina told me to wait | 约瑟菲娜要我等到 |
[03:10] | until at least half the guests arrive. | 至少一半宾客抵达再说 |
[03:13] | Josefina! | 约瑟菲娜‥ |
[03:16] | Josefina? | |
[03:18] | Hi, I think that there’s been a little bit of a misunderstanding. | 你好,似乎有什么误会 |
[03:21] | People are under the false impression that you’re running this party. | 大家误以为派对是你主导的 |
[03:24] | Damien, I am the House Manager. | 戴米恩,我是大宅管家 |
[03:26] | So, first, do not yell my name. | 首先,别乱叫我的名字 |
[03:28] | And second, this party is under my jurisdiction | 再者,这场派对在我管辖范围 |
[03:31] | and what I say goes. | 所以我说的算 |
[03:32] | Well, I’m Deborah’s personal assistant | 我是黛博拉的私人助理 |
[03:34] | and I’m in charge of all of her events, so… | 管理她所有的活动 |
[03:36] | Again, I’m the House Manager and this event is in the house, so… | 再说一次,我是大宅管家 而这场活动在大宅举办 |
[03:44] | Fire the hors d’oeuvres. | 送出开胃点心 |
[03:50] | Yeah. Fire the hors d’oeuvres. | 对,送出开胃点心 |
[03:59] | Deborah, you know Wilson. | 黛博拉,这是威尔森 |
[04:04] | So you’re the mystery date. | 你就是神秘约会对象 |
[04:06] | You look so different without your fluorescent vest on. | 你没穿反光背心判若两人 |
[04:09] | Not better. Just different. | 没比较好,只是判若两人 |
[04:11] | Well, thank you for having me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[04:12] | Yes, well, please help yourself to some champagne. | 别客气,请去喝点香槟 |
[04:18] | Are you still angry at me about the shapewear? | 你还因为塑身衣的事 |
[04:20] | Is that what this is all about? | 在生我的气是不是? |
[04:21] | It’s not about you, Deborah. | 这件事与你无关,黛博拉 |
[04:22] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[04:25] | – Deborah! – Kiki! | -黛博拉 -琦琦 |
[04:27] | My God, I’m so happy to be here! | 我好高兴可以来 |
[04:29] | I had to get out of the freaking house so bad. | 我超想逃出那该死的家 |
[04:32] | Ava, you look pretty. | 艾娃,你打扮得很漂亮 |
[04:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢,你看起来‥ |
[04:39] | – You look… – You! | -等等,不行‥那是贝里尼吗? |
[04:41] | No… Are those Bellinis? | -香槟吗? |
[04:42] | No… those are not to be served until the puff pastry comes out. | -不行‥等千层酥皮出来再上 -真是天使,谢谢 |
[04:46] | Am I blushing? | 我有没有脸红? |
[04:49] | No clue. | 不晓得 |
[04:51] | I use high-coverage foundation. | 我用了高遮瑕粉底液 |
[04:52] | It’s basically paint. | 跟油漆没两样 |
[05:02] | Oh, my God. | -天啊 |
[05:03] | Does that look familiar? Sir, was this yours? | -眼熟吗,这是你的吗? |
[05:05] | But a creative way, but still… | 挺有创意,但还是‥ |
[05:07] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[05:09] | – Deborah. – Marty. | -黛博拉 -马提 |
[05:11] | Madame Mayor. | -市长 |
[05:12] | Oh, Marty! Oh, so good to see you again. | -马提,真高兴又见面了 |
[05:14] | You too. | -谢谢 |
[05:15] | Now, where’s your lovely little girlfriend this evening? | -今晚怎么没看到你的小女友? |
[05:17] | No, she’s not coming. | -她不会来 |
[05:18] | Jeez. Well, she’s nuts, huh? | -天啊,她真疯 |
[05:21] | If I were her, I wouldn’t let you out of my sight. | 是我就不会让你离开我视线 |
[05:25] | Well, we actually broke up. | 其实我们分手了 |
[05:30] | Good to know. | 真是好消息 |
[05:37] | Okay! | 好的,寿星本人来啦 |
[05:38] | The birthday girl has arrived! | |
[05:41] | – Happy birthday, dear. – Hey. | 生日快乐,亲爱的 |
[05:44] | Hi. You look cute. | -你打扮得真美 |
[05:46] | Thank you! | -谢谢 |
[05:47] | Well, you must be Aidan. | 你肯定是艾登 |
[05:49] | It’s so nice to finally meet you. | 真高兴终于见面了 |
[05:51] | DJ sent me clips of all your fights. | 黛洁给我看过你格斗的影片 |
[05:52] | – I’m starstruck. – Thank you, ma’am. | -我见到明星了 -谢谢你,女士 |
[05:55] | Excuse me, Ms. Vance, do you have a second? | 不好意思,凡斯小姐有空吗? |
[05:57] | Oh, hope you didn’t give him the shiner, sweetie. | 希望他眼睛淤青不是你弄的 |
[06:00] | Oh, Ava! Ava, come here. Come meet my man. | 艾娃,快来见见我家男人 |
[06:02] | Ava, this is the love of my life. | 艾娃,这位是我的挚爱 |
[06:05] | Aidan, this is my girlfriend, Ava. | 艾登,她是我的姐妹艾娃 |
[06:06] | – Hey. Nice to meet you. – Pleasure. | -很高兴见到你 -幸会 |
[06:08] | – Firm grip. – Oh, yeah. | -手真有力 -是啊 |
[06:10] | His body’s his career. | 他用身体在拚事业 |
[06:11] | He’s the current Tuff-N-Uff MMA welterweight champ. | 他是硬碰硬综合格斗赛 次中量级的现役冠军 |
[06:15] | Oh, feel his muscle! | 摸看看他的肌肉 |
[06:16] | Babe, don’t flex. | 宝贝,别出力 |
[06:20] | Just grab on. | 尽管抓看看 |
[06:23] | – Right? – Crazy, yeah. | -是不是? |
[06:24] | Right? | -好夸张 |
[06:25] | Okay, babe, now flex. | 好,宝贝,这次出力 |
[06:30] | – You want me to… – Get back in there. | -你要我‥ -再抓一次 |
[06:32] | Just, I… | -我就‥ |
[06:33] | He’s flexed now. | -他现在用力了 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好喔 |
[06:37] | Double puka shells? | 双层贝壳项链 |
[06:39] | You look so cute. | 你看起来真可爱 |
[06:41] | That was actually the first time I went on tour with Deborah. | 那是我第一次 跟着黛博拉巡演的时候 |
[06:43] | Was that before or after her joke about crackheads? | 那是在古柯硷毒虫笑话 之前还是之后? |
[06:48] | Well, I believe she changed it to opioids, so… | 我很确定她改成了鸦片类药物 |
[06:51] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[06:52] | Instead of being about black people, it’s about poor people. | 所以不说黑人的事 改说穷人的 |
[06:55] | I mean, it just must, like, suck | 为一个白人女性 |
[06:57] | to work for a white lady for 20 years, or whatever. | 效劳二十年一定很辛苦 |
[07:00] | Sadly, Cosby wasn’t hiring. | 可惜比尔寇斯比当时没在找人 |
[07:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:04] | How did you start working for her? | 你怎么开始替她工作的? |
[07:06] | Well, she was my favorite comedian growing up | 她是我从小最爱的喜剧演员 |
[07:08] | which should’ve been my first clue that I was gay. | 这早该是我发现自己 是同性恋的线索 |
[07:10] | – That, and the double puka shells. – Correct. | -还有双层贝壳项链 -没错 |
[07:13] | And when I was 18 | 我十八岁的时候 |
[07:15] | I drove my mom’s Cimarron for three hours | 开着我妈的小型轿车 驱车三小时 |
[07:17] | to see Deborah’s show in DC, and she was incredible. | 去华盛顿特区看黛博拉的秀 精彩得不像话 |
[07:21] | And I stayed after for her to autograph this shirt | 我留下来请她 签名在我做的衣服上 |
[07:25] | that I made with her face on the front | 正面有她的大头 |
[07:27] | and she got a kick out of it. | 她看了很开心 |
[07:29] | And then I told her she needed to seriously reconsider | 然后我建议她 |
[07:31] | her idea of brand merchandising. | 重新考虑品牌营销的点子 |
[07:33] | And she offered me a job on the spot. | 她当场说要雇用我 |
[07:36] | I’ve been with her ever since. | 我从那时起就跟着她 |
[07:37] | That’s cool. | -真酷 |
[07:38] | I’ve been talking about myself too much. | -讲太多我的事了 |
[07:40] | What’s your story? How did you become a water cop? | 你的故事呢? 你怎么变成水利警察的? |
[07:44] | Monster.com. | 人力银行 |
[07:48] | – Uploaded my résumé and got the job. – That’s excellent. | -上传履历就拿到工作 -挺好的 |
[07:51] | And I get that hating me is part of her development | 我明白讨厌我是她成长的一部分 |
[07:53] | but it’s also part of her development | 但她也要明白我朋友比她多啊 |
[07:55] | to know that I have more friends than her. | |
[07:57] | Isn’t she three? | -她是三岁小孩吧? |
[07:59] | Exactly. | -就是说啊 |
[08:00] | Now, show me one. Where is he? | 给我看看,他人呢? |
[08:03] | You think she thinks he’s funny? | 她是真的觉得他好笑吗? |
[08:06] | I mean, she’s laughing, so, yeah? | 毕竟她在笑,所以是吧 |
[08:11] | What’s the deal with them? | 他们俩是怎么样? |
[08:13] | I think they have some history. | 好像有什么过往 |
[08:15] | There’s, like, a vibe between them, and, I don’t know. | 他们气氛暧昧,我也不知道 |
[08:18] | I ship it. | 我乐见其成 |
[08:45] | – Is… is this… – The Jurassic Park theme. | -这是不是‥ |
[08:48] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -"侏罗纪公园"主题曲,对 |
[08:52] | She’s pretty good. | 她挺厉害的 |
[08:54] | One hundred grand on piano lessons. This is all she learned to play. | 十万美元的钢琴课 结果她只学会弹这首 |
[08:58] | Well, it’s pretty timeless. | 至少是历久不衰的曲子 |
[09:01] | Plus, they just rebooted the franchise. | 再说,他们又出系列电影了 |
[09:04] | What a boon. | 真令人开心 |
[09:13] | Thank you… | 谢谢你们‥ |
[09:15] | I wanted to take a moment | 我想藉机分享一个好消息 |
[09:17] | and share some very exciting news with all of you | |
[09:20] | my nearest and dearest. | 我的亲朋好友 |
[09:23] | Aidan and I are engaged! | 我跟艾登订婚了 |
[09:27] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God! | 天啊‥ |
[09:30] | I know… | 对呀‥这不仅是我的庆生派对 |
[09:31] | So it’s not only my birthday party, but it’s also my engagement party. | 还是我的订婚派对 |
[09:37] | – Congrats, honey. – Thanks, Mom. | 恭喜,亲爱的 谢谢,妈 |
[09:40] | – Cheers. | – Cheers. 干杯‥ |
[09:46] | – Hey, excuse me, sir. – Thank you. | -不好意思,先生 |
[09:48] | – Well… – Oh, no… | -谢谢你 |
[09:50] | No more for him. | 不了,别再倒给他 |
[09:51] | No, he likes to conserve. | 他喜欢保守一点 |
[09:55] | Marty. | 马提 |
[09:57] | How’s your beef? | 你的牛肉怎么样? |
[10:03] | Hey. | |
[10:05] | How about after we get done with our entrées | 等我们主菜吃完 |
[10:07] | why don’t we all change seats? | 何不改变座位? |
[10:09] | Just kind of switch it up a little bit. | 稍微调整一下,如何? |
[10:10] | – How about that? – No. That’s not how this is gonna work. | 不行,别想这样玩 |
[10:18] | Did anybody else witness that? | 你们也看到了吗? |
[10:28] | Okay, I… I had, like, a… | 好吧,我‥ |
[10:30] | I had a sex-ish dream about Deborah this morning. | 我今早做了关于黛博拉的春梦 |
[10:34] | And it’s obviously whatever | 当然这没什么 |
[10:36] | because I’ve had sex dreams about a lot of people | 我在梦里意淫过很多人 |
[10:38] | but for some reason, I’m just feeling | 但不知为何这次感觉特别奇怪 |
[10:39] | like, really weird about this one. | |
[10:41] | Oh, babe, you probably just had a sex dream about Deborah | 宝贝,你会做她的春梦 |
[10:43] | because she’s f**king hot. | 八成是因为她辣到不行 |
[10:44] | Yeah. She is, but… | 对,的确是 |
[10:46] | I don’t know, maybe this is about power? | 但也许是跟权力有关 |
[10:49] | Or because we had a really intense bonding experience | 或因为我们那次出游处得很不错 |
[10:52] | on that trip we went on. | |
[10:53] | But also, she’s mean to me. | 但她对我又很苛薄 |
[10:55] | So, am I weirdly into that? | 我该不会有这种怪癖吧? |
[10:58] | Psychologically, very bad sign. | 就心理学来说这是凶兆 |
[11:00] | This is exactly how women end up dating men in tech. | 所以女人最后才都跟理工男交往 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:05] | Or is it just ’cause I watched Carol last night? | 还是只是因为我昨晚 看了"因为爱你"? |
[11:07] | Oh, you watched Carol last night? | 你昨晚看了"因为爱你"? |
[11:09] | Well, then it’s definitely just about Carol. | 那绝对就是这原因了,废话 |
[11:12] | Oh, I’m sorry about you and Ivy. | 你跟艾薇的事我很遗憾 |
[11:14] | It’s okay. I couldn’t trust her. | 没事的,我信不过她 |
[11:16] | She let a woman roam through my house… | 她任凭别的女人在我家乱逛拍照 |
[11:18] | take pictures. | |
[11:19] | Oh, so it’s my fault? | -所以是我害的? |
[11:21] | No. | -不是‥ |
[11:22] | No. She’s just not the woman for me. | 她不是对的人 |
[11:28] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[11:29] | I just wanted to thank you all so much for coming | 我想谢谢各位特地前来 |
[11:32] | and especially thank you to my mom for hosting. | 更感谢我妈妈主持派对 |
[11:36] | And also, I wanted to let you know that my jewelry | -说得好 |
[11:39] | will be in three Trish’s boutiques. | -另外我要告诉你们 我的首饰将在三间崔栩精品开卖 |
[11:42] | – Yes. – That’s right! | -太好了 -没错 |
[11:44] | D’Jewelry is gonna be at Trish’s! | "黛,首饰"要进崔栩精品了 |
[11:46] | – Is that good? – It’s major. | -是很好的意思吗? -好得不像话 |
[11:49] | I am engaged to the love of my life | 我和我的挚爱订婚了 |
[11:51] | and I have honestly never been happier. | 我其实从没这么开心过 |
[11:54] | So just thank you to every single one of you | 感谢你们每一个人 |
[11:56] | for making this night so special. | 让今晚如此特别 |
[11:58] | Cheers. | 干杯‥ |
[11:59] | – Cheers. | – Cheers. |
[12:02] | Okay, Ava, your turn. | 艾娃,换你 |
[12:05] | Oh, we’re all doing speeches? | 每个人都要演讲喔? |
[12:07] | It’s my birthday. | 今天我生日 |
[12:08] | – Yeah, okay. – Yeah. | -对,好吧,没问题 |
[12:10] | No problem. | -对 |
[12:15] | – DJ… – Are you gonna sit while you do it? | -黛洁 -你打算坐着演讲? |
[12:17] | – No. – I figured you’d stand. | -没有 -我想你会起身的 |
[12:23] | DJ… | 黛洁 |
[12:25] | you self-tumble your own rocks | 你精诚所至,金石为开 |
[12:28] | which, well, frankly, rocks. | 坦白说,石破天惊 |
[12:34] | You know, I’ve honestly never met anyone like you. | 老实说我从未见过像你这样的人 |
[12:38] | And I think it’s so brave that you’re not afraid | 我认为你很勇敢,不畏于做自己 |
[12:41] | to march to the beat of your own drum. | |
[12:44] | And… | 我觉得很酷的是 |
[12:45] | I think it’s really cool that you found someone who loves you for exactly who you are. | 你找到了一个真心爱你的人 |
[12:51] | Which is a really great person. | 看见了你的美好 |
[12:55] | Happy birthday. To DJ. | 祝黛洁生日快乐 |
[12:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:00] | DJ, for your birthday | 黛洁,今天你生日 |
[13:04] | it is my great honor and privilege as the mayor of Las Vegas | 我身为拉斯维加斯市长深感荣幸 |
[13:08] | to present you with a key to the city of Las Vegas. | 将本市的市钥赠予你 |
[13:14] | – Oh, another one. – Now, this key in particular | -又有一把喔 |
[13:16] | is one of my favorites, and I’ve had to take… | -这把是我的最爱 |
[13:18] | I swear, she’ll give the key to the city to anyone. | 我告诉你,她都到处乱送市钥 |
[13:22] | She probably tips with it at Starbucks. | 八成去星巴克还用市钥当小费 |
[13:25] | Was one of… one of… a dear friend of mine | 跟我的一个好友去了几周‥ |
[13:28] | for a couple of weeks, and… | |
[13:29] | DJ says it’s her 35th birthday, so we’re doing 35 candles. | 黛洁说35岁生日要35根蜡烛 |
[13:32] | I threw her 35th before you were even here. | 你任职之前 我就办过她的35岁生日派对 |
[13:35] | – No one’s gonna buy it. – Yes, they will. | -大家不会信的 |
[13:37] | She looks incredible. | -一定会,她看起来很青春 |
[13:38] | I’ll go down to 38. | 至少要38 |
[13:40] | Take it or leave it. | 不要就拉倒 |
[13:42] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[13:45] | But now, what is the color story now? | 那主色要选什么? |
[13:48] | – Gold and pink. – Pink… I think just pink. | -金色跟粉色 -我觉得粉色就好 |
[13:50] | So, thank you for giving me an excuse | 谢谢你给我一个继续生活的借口 |
[13:54] | to live my own life. | |
[13:57] | Because, honestly | 因为坦白说‥ |
[13:59] | it’s nice to be with people who actually wanna be around me | 能跟真心待我的人相处很开心 |
[14:02] | and not just suck on my titties for milk | 不像某人吸我的奶之后就不理我 |
[14:05] | and then turn on me, you know? | |
[14:07] | Hear, hear. | -说得好 |
[14:08] | So, happy birthday, DJ, and congrats on Trish’s. | -祝你生日快乐,黛洁 |
[14:12] | They have some really cute stuff there. | 崔栩精品的事恭喜 他们的东西都好可爱 |
[14:14] | So nice. Thank you. | -真窝心,谢谢你 -不客气 |
[14:15] | – You’re welcome. – Hear, hear. Cheers. | 说得好,干杯‥ |
[14:17] | – Hear, hear… – Cheers. | |
[14:21] | I’m sorry, I’m… | 抱歉,我‥ |
[14:24] | not very good at this kind of thing. | 我不擅长这种事情 |
[14:26] | And… | |
[14:28] | especially nervous to do it | 在知名的喜剧演员面前更是紧张 |
[14:29] | in front of a world-famous comedian, so… | |
[14:32] | I’ll keep it brief. | 我就长话短说 |
[14:36] | DJ, I love you. Happy birthday. | 黛洁,我爱你,生日快乐 |
[14:39] | Very brief. | 还真短 |
[14:44] | Okay. You’re up, Mom. | 好了,换你,妈 |
[14:46] | Saved the best for last. | 好酒沉瓮底 |
[14:50] | Happy birthday, DJ. | 生日快乐,黛洁 |
[14:53] | This is getting scary. | 真的挺可怕的 |
[14:54] | Pretty soon, you’re gonna be the same age as me. | 你不久就要跟我一样年纪 |
[14:58] | You know, DJ, we haven’t always seen eye to eye | 黛洁,我们不见得看法一致 |
[15:01] | and I know that you like to say that actually my career | 我知道你总说 |
[15:04] | is my favorite child, but that’s not true. | 我的职涯是我最宠的孩子 但事实并非如此 |
[15:06] | I like you both the same. | 我对你们俩一视同仁 |
[15:10] | I’ve been thinking a lot about the past lately. | 我最近常常在想过去的事 |
[15:16] | I had DJ very young, so as a child | 我很年轻就生了黛洁 |
[15:18] | she always accompanied me on the road. | 她小时候就陪我巡回演出 |
[15:21] | You know, always at my side. | 总是在我身边 |
[15:25] | And I know some people didn’t think that was a very good parenting choice | 我知道有些人认为这样育儿不好 |
[15:29] | raising a toddler in comedy clubs. | 让孩子在喜剧俱乐部里长大 |
[15:34] | But for someone who lost their parents very young… | 但对于从小就失去父母的我来说 |
[15:38] | I knew that I would’ve given anything to spend more time with them. | 我愿意不计一切代价 只为再跟他们相处久一点 |
[15:44] | So I thought it was best… | 所以我当时认为 |
[15:47] | that you be with me. | 你最好是待在我身边 |
[15:49] | For better or worse. | 不管这样是好是坏 |
[15:52] | And for me, at least… | 至少对我而言是好的 |
[15:54] | it was always better. | |
[16:01] | But now you have Aidan by your side. | 但现在你有艾丹在侧 |
[16:03] | And if he loves you half as much as I do | 如果他对你的爱 有我爱你的一半 |
[16:05] | then he’s a keeper. | 那他值得你珍惜 |
[16:07] | Plus, he’s got a great left hook. | 再说,他的左勾拳很厉害 |
[16:10] | – Cheers. | – Cheers. -干杯‥ -谢谢你 |
[16:13] | Oh, and, as an engagement gift | 另外为了庆祝你订婚 |
[16:15] | I’m paying my lawyer to draw up your prenup. | 我愿出钱请我律师 帮你拟订婚前协议书 |
[16:19] | So romantic. Thanks. | 真浪漫,谢了 |
[16:22] | But we decided we’re just gonna go ahead | 但我们打算老派一点 |
[16:24] | and do the old-fashioned thing and get married, no prenup. | 直接结婚,不签婚前协议书 |
[16:27] | Okay, honey. Leave the jokes to me. | 亲爱的,玩笑我来开就好 |
[16:30] | It’s not a joke. We’re not gonna get a prenup. | 这不是玩笑,我们不签 |
[16:32] | Oh, you are absolutely getting a prenup. | 你们一定要签婚前协议书 |
[16:35] | How about when you get married, you can get yourself a prenup? | 你结婚的话签不签随你 |
[16:37] | But we are not doing one. | 但我们不会签 |
[16:39] | This isn’t up for discussion. | 没得商量,我是替你着想 |
[16:40] | I’m doing what’s best for you. | |
[16:42] | Okay, I am a grown-up, and you can’t make me. | 我是大人,你不能这样逼我 |
[16:45] | I taught you better than this. Don’t be stupid. | 我不是这样教你的,别蠢了 |
[16:47] | Laurie says it is not stupid | 萝里说相信自己的感觉并不蠢 |
[16:48] | to trust my feelings, and right now, I… | -现在我‥ |
[16:50] | She’s not even a psychologist. | -她根本不是咨商心理师 |
[16:52] | She’s a social worker! | 她只是社工 |
[16:53] | And if she can’t figure out her adult acne | 她自己成人痤疮都治不好 |
[16:55] | she certainly can’t figure out your life. | 是要怎么治你的人生 |
[16:57] | I said don’t Google her! That’s what I said! | 我不是说过别上网调查她吗? |
[17:00] | You know, the sex tape, and the Scientology stint | 性爱影片跟山达基职务 |
[17:03] | I could handle, but this? | 我都能忍受,但这花样? |
[17:05] | You know, you’ve really outdone yourself. | -你又超越自己了 |
[17:06] | You know what? This is so stupid. | -算了,这真的很蠢 |
[17:07] | It doesn’t even matter. It’s not your money. | 根本无所谓,花的不是你的钱 |
[17:09] | Oh, please. Your whole life is my money. | 得了吧,你一生花的都是我的钱 |
[17:12] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[17:13] | You’re just jealous because someone actually loves me. | 你只是眼红有人真心爱我 |
[17:17] | I give it two weeks. One, if he’s smart. | 我赌他撑不过两周 聪明的话他一周就走 |
[17:20] | Happy Birthday to you | "祝你生日快乐" |
[17:25] | Happy Birthday to you | "祝你生日快乐" |
[17:29] | – Happy Birthday, dear DJ – Thanks a lot, Mom. | -"祝你生日快乐,黛洁‥" -真是谢了,妈 |
[17:40] | Who wants cake? | 谁想吃蛋糕呢? |
[17:52] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[17:54] | – I’m home. – Wait, what? | -我在家 -什么? |
[17:55] | I… I thought you were in the bathroom. | 我以为你去厕所 |
[17:57] | I told them not to clear your dessert! | 还叫他们别收你的甜点 |
[17:59] | I know, I’m sorry. | 抱歉,那场争执让我明白 |
[18:00] | That fight just made me realize that I gotta make it work with Luna. | 我必须好好跟璐娜相处 |
[18:05] | I’m actually in her bed with her right now. | 我现在跟她在床上 |
[18:07] | I forgive her. She forgives me. | 我们互相原谅,往事不再计较 |
[18:10] | It’s all water under the bridge. | |
[18:12] | And I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[18:13] | You should really go for it with Deborah. | 你应该跟黛博拉试试 |
[18:16] | Maybe it’ll help you figure things out? | 也许能帮你厘清想法 |
[18:18] | No, I’m not gonna go for it. | 试什么试 |
[18:19] | I’m gonna eat your dessert and go home. | 我吃完你的甜点就要回家 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好吧,再见 |
[18:23] | Bye, girl. | |
[18:24] | Okay, bye. | 好,再见 |
[18:25] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[18:27] | Would you mind talking to DJ? | 你可以跟黛洁谈谈吗? |
[18:29] | She’s really upset. | 她心情很低落 |
[18:30] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我? -对 |
[18:31] | – Okay. Yeah, of course. – All right, she’s upstairs. | -当然行 -好,她就在楼上 |
[18:34] | – Okay. – Hey, thank you. | -好 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | -谢谢你 |
[18:46] | Shit’s $600. | 这要六百美元 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好喔 |
[18:50] | God. She’s such a bitch. | 她真是个贱人 |
[18:53] | Did you hear her back there? | 你听到她说的了吗? |
[18:54] | Who talks to their kid like that? | 谁会跟子女这样讲话? |
[18:56] | I totally understand. | 我完全能理解,但‥ |
[18:59] | But… | |
[19:02] | I think she’s just trying to protect you | 我想她只是想保护你 |
[19:03] | in her own f**ked up way. | 只是她的方法扭曲 |
[19:05] | Well, it doesn’t feel like it! | -我怎么觉得不是这样 |
[19:06] | To… yeah. | -也是 |
[19:08] | Maybe she’s just, like, scared? | 也许她只是害怕 |
[19:10] | And she’s… | 她不希望你有所损失 |
[19:13] | just not wanting to see anything taken away from you the way it was taken away from her? | 不要重蹈她的覆辙 |
[19:19] | F**k! | 该死 |
[19:22] | I just had this fantasy that she’d just see | 我幻想着她会明白 |
[19:25] | that things were going well for me, you know? | 我的人生正顺遂 |
[19:27] | And maybe be proud of me. | 或许她会以我为傲,然后‥ |
[19:29] | And things would… | |
[19:31] | I don’t f**king know, be normal for once? | 该怎么说,就正常一次也好 |
[19:34] | I hear you. | 我懂你意思 |
[19:36] | That’s totally fair. | 你说的有道理 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry. I’m really sorry to dump all this on you. | 抱歉我这样对你吐苦水 |
[19:41] | I don’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[19:42] | I just feel like you get it when it comes to her. | 只是觉得她的事你会懂 |
[19:44] | Yeah, I do. | 我懂 |
[19:45] | Honestly, my closest relationship right now | 老实说我现在最亲近的人是你妈 |
[19:48] | is with your mom. | |
[19:51] | Right. | 也对 |
[19:54] | I’ve never been this close to someone | 我没跟上床对象以外的人 |
[19:55] | I’m not hooking up with, which means… | 如此亲近过,这代表‥ |
[19:59] | I just have a f**ked up sense of intimacy. | 我只是亲密观坏掉了 |
[20:01] | It’s not that I’m actually attracted to your mom. | 并不是真的迷上你妈 |
[20:05] | What? | 什么? |
[20:07] | That was nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:09] | DJ, it’s, like, the most normal thing in the world | 黛洁 |
[20:13] | to want your mom to be proud of you, you know? | 希望妈妈以自己为傲 |
[20:16] | And she can definitely get in your head. | 是很正常的事情 她会影响你的想法 |
[20:19] | But… | 但是‥ |
[20:23] | I… I don’t know. Maybe… | 怎么说,或许‥ |
[20:26] | stop waiting for her to be proud of you | 你不该再等着她以你为傲 |
[20:28] | and start doing things that make you feel proud of yourself. | 而是该做些你会自豪的事 |
[20:36] | Yeah. Yep, that actually makes sense. Thank you. | 对,你说的有道理,谢谢 |
[20:41] | – Can you drive us home? – Of course. | -你可以载我们回去吗? -当然 |
[20:45] | Hey, how come you’re not wearing my earrings? | 你怎么没戴我的耳环? |
[20:47] | – Oh, I… – It’s fine. | 我‥ |
[20:49] | – I have some extra in my bag. – Great. | -没关系,我包包里有多的 -太好了 |
[20:51] | Hope you enjoyed the free show! | 免费表演希望看得还尽兴 |
[20:56] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[21:04] | I’m just driving them home. | 我只是要载他们回家 |
[21:06] | Have fun. | 玩开心点 |
[21:14] | Your car is ready at the valet, Ms. Pezzimenti. | 泊车员帮你叫车了 佩齐曼蒂小姐 |
[21:17] | I’m not quite ready to go just yet. | 我还没打算离开 |
[21:19] | Marty and I are in the middle of a very stimulating conversation. | 我跟马提聊得正起劲 |
[21:23] | He’s just in the little boys’ room. | 他只是去厕所了 |
[21:24] | The party was 7.00 to 10.00. | 派对是七点到十点 |
[21:26] | Those times are not real. | 时间不是真的,你懂吗? |
[21:28] | You understand that? | |
[21:30] | I’m just gonna wait here until Marty gets back, though. | 我想等马提回来,我不能失礼 |
[21:32] | I don’t want to be rude. | |
[21:34] | You have no power here. | 你在这里没有权力 |
[21:41] | Jeez. | 真是的,好吧 |
[21:43] | Okay. | |
[21:45] | Feel like I’m being arrested or something. | 感觉像被逮捕一样 |
[21:57] | Okay, pull right up in here. | 好,在这边转进去 |
[22:00] | Wait. In here? | 等等,在这边? |
[22:02] | What… am I turning around in here? | -从这边转进去? |
[22:04] | Nope. We’re here. | -没事,我们到了 |
[22:07] | Oh, shit. No. | -欢迎莅临知名的赌城爱之隧道 |
[22:08] | Wait, this is… | -糟糕,不行,这是‥ |
[22:10] | No… Don’t get married right now. | 不行‥别现在结婚 |
[22:12] | DJ, don’t do this just to piss off your mom. | 黛洁,别为了气死你妈就这样搞 |
[22:14] | I’m not. Ava, you were right. | 才不是 |
[22:16] | I gotta start doing things for me. | 艾娃,你说的对 我该开始为自己着想 |
[22:18] | And getting married right now is what we wanna do. | 现在结婚是我们想做的事 |
[22:20] | No. I… I was thinking more along the lines of, like | 不对,我想的是去上陶艺课 |
[22:23] | taking a pottery class or getting your GED. | 或是取得普通教育发展证书 |
[22:28] | My GED? | 普通教育发展证书? |
[22:29] | I went to Cornell. | 我从康乃尔大学毕业的 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 对呀,我知道呀 |
[22:34] | And I… I know that, which… which is why | -所以你很聪明,不会这样做 |
[22:38] | you’re smart enough to know not to do this… Hello. | -你们好 |
[22:40] | Welcome to the Tunnel of Love. | "小白教堂婚礼得来速" |
[22:42] | Hi. Thank you. | 欢迎莅临爱之隧道 谢谢你 |
[22:47] | The “MJ Package”? | 竟然有MJ套餐? 不会吧 |
[22:48] | No shit. Michael Jackson? | 麦可杰克森? |
[22:50] | No… Michael Jordan. | 不对,是麦可乔丹 |
[22:51] | No? | -不要‥ |
[22:54] | No. | -不要? |
[23:02] | Last man standing? | -最后的不败枭雄? |
[23:03] | Looks like it. | -看来是的 |
[23:06] | That’s good. | 这样好 |
[23:09] | Good, I… | 好,我‥ |
[23:11] | I wanted to… | 我想要‥ "艾娃" |
[23:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:19] | I wanted to… | 我想要‥ |
[23:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[23:24] | Hey. | |
[23:26] | So, don’t freak out, but DJ… DJ’s getting married. | 千万别慌张 |
[23:31] | Like… like, right now. | 但黛洁要结婚了 -我说现在 |
[23:33] | What? No, where are you? | -什么? |
[23:35] | We’re at a drive-through chapel. | -你们在哪里? -在得来速教堂 |
[23:37] | Look, I tried to stop her, but she’s doing it. | 我试图阻止,但她执意要做 |
[23:39] | And I… I really think you’d regret it | 我怕你没参与到会有遗憾 |
[23:41] | if you weren’t a part of this, so just watch, okay? | 你就看着,好吗? |
[23:45] | Please? | -拜托了 |
[23:47] | Okay. | -好 |
[23:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:52] | F**k! These D’Jewels are f**king heavy. | 该死,黛首饰有够重 |
[23:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:59] | We’re gathered here this evening to celebrate the true love between… | 我们今晚齐聚在此 庆祝这对真爱‥ |
[24:03] | Oh, shit. Sorry. | 可恶,抱歉‥ |
[24:05] | Sorry. My foot hit the gas. | 我脚踩到油门,抱歉 |
[24:07] | Sorry. I’m turning it off. | 我把车熄了,继续‥ |
[24:09] | Okay. Go ahead… | |
[24:11] | We’re gathered here to celebrate your love. | 我们在此庆祝你们的真爱 |
[24:14] | You’ve chosen to recite your own vows? | -你们选择背诵自己的誓言? |
[24:16] | Yeah. | -对 |
[24:17] | Now would be the time. | 现在可以开始了 |
[24:19] | DJ, when you walked into my life | 黛洁,你走进我人生之后 |
[24:22] | I realized how much I’d been missing. | 我明白自己错过了许多 |
[24:26] | The only problem is, you made me a worse fighter. | 唯一的问题是你让我格斗变糟了 |
[24:30] | Before you, I didn’t care what happened to me in the cage. | 认识你之前 我不在乎自己在场上如何 |
[24:33] | But now, I gotta be careful. | 但现在我必须小心 |
[24:37] | Because I can’t risk anything ruining the life | 我不能冒险 |
[24:40] | that we’re gonna build together. | 毁掉我们将共创的未来 |
[24:45] | Aidan… | 艾登,我知道爱我并不容易 |
[24:46] | I know that I’m not always the easiest person to love | |
[24:50] | but you always see the best in me | 但你总是看到我的好 |
[24:51] | and you always make loving me | 爱着我仿佛不费吹灰之力 |
[24:54] | feel like the easiest thing in the world. | |
[24:57] | Thank you for teaching me how to love myself. | 谢谢你教我爱自己 |
[25:01] | Aidan, do you take Deborah Junior to be your lawful wedded wife? | 艾登,你愿意接受小黛博拉 作为你的合法妻子吗? |
[25:06] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[25:09] | And Deborah Junior, do you take Aidan to be your lawful wedded husband? | 小黛博拉,你愿意接受艾登 作为你的合法丈夫吗? |
[25:13] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[25:14] | Well, I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[25:17] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[25:27] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 好了,我挂掉了 |
[25:32] | Leave it to her. | 果然是她会做的事 |
[25:37] | Congratulations. | -恭喜 |
[25:38] | God. | -天啊 |
[25:40] | Not every day your daughter gets married. | 女儿结婚不是常有的事 |
[25:42] | Hey, you know what this calls for? | 你知道现在需要什么吗? |
[25:45] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[25:47] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:59] | Well, at least now I don’t have to worry | 至少我不必担心还得牵她走红毯 |
[26:00] | about walking her down the aisle. | |
[26:03] | You know how I hate attention. | 你也知道我讨厌被注目 |
[26:11] | Now this is the one I was waiting for. | 我一直在等这首 |
[26:14] | Oh, I love this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[26:18] | May I ask the mother of the bride for this dance? | 新娘的母亲能否赏光共舞? |
[26:20] | Oh, my God. “Mother of the bride”? | 天啊,什么新娘的母亲 |
[26:47] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你特地过来 |
[26:51] | I was happy to be here. | 我很高兴能来这里 |
[26:55] | Me too. | 我也是 待续 谢谢观赏 |