时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Wow, your phone’s really blowing up. | 你的电话‥ |
[00:42] | What’s happening? | 响个不停,怎么了? |
[00:46] | I’m not getting service. | 我连讯号都没有 |
[00:48] | Oh, my God, what did you do? | 天啊,你做了什么好事? |
[00:50] | Okay, okay. I can explain. | 好‥听我解释 |
[00:51] | Drop it! | 快吐出来 |
[00:53] | Drop it! Barry, drop it. | 吐掉,巴瑞,快点 |
[00:55] | You know grapes can kill you. | 你明知道你不能吃葡萄 |
[00:56] | Reach into his mouth. | 伸手进它嘴里 |
[00:58] | Reach into his mouth! | 快伸进去挖出来 |
[00:59] | Barry, look at Mommy. Look at Mommy. | 巴瑞,看着妈咪,吐出来 |
[01:01] | Spit it out. | |
[01:05] | I love that smell! | 我好喜欢这个味道 |
[01:07] | Jet fuel and melting rubber? | -飞机燃料跟烧橡胶味吗? |
[01:09] | Yup. Vegas, baby. | -没错 这就是赌城 |
[01:11] | – Welcome home. – Thank you. | -欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[01:13] | Are you headed to the Shops At Crystals? | 要去水晶宫购物吗? |
[01:15] | No, no, straight to the house. | 不要,直接回家 |
[01:17] | You know, you go ahead. I’m just gonna call a car | 你回去吧 |
[01:20] | and head back to the Palmetto, I have some stuff to get, | 我自己叫辆车回帕美托就好 |
[01:22] | I have a couple calls to make, so… | 我要处理一些事 还要打几通电话 |
[01:23] | No, you’re going with me. | 不行,你跟我来 |
[01:25] | We got a lot of work to do, kiddo. | 我们还有很多事情要做,孩子 |
[01:27] | ♪ I just want to lend an ear ♪ | |
[01:30] | ♪ You can run for cover ♪ | |
[01:34] | ♪ Oh, but darling, don’t you see ♪ | |
[01:38] | ♪ For every smile, there’s a teardrop ♪ | "帕美托赌场饭店" |
[01:41] | ♪ And that’s just how it’s gonna be ♪ | "黛博拉凡斯" |
[01:45] | ♪ So it went wrong ♪ | |
[01:48] | That was fast. | 动作真快 |
[01:50] | No, no, it’s good. It’s good. | 不会,没关系的 |
[01:51] | That was the old show. I’m done with that. | 那表演结束了,我不在乎 |
[01:53] | We’re gonna work this new one out on the road | 好好研究新的巡演内容 |
[01:54] | and it’s gonna get me a bigger and better residency. | 之后会在更大更棒的地方驻演 |
[01:57] | And the Palmetto can kiss my ass. | 帕美托可以闪一边去了 |
[02:00] | Totally. | 没错 |
[02:02] | You know, I haven’t been this excited | 我已经好多年 |
[02:03] | about my material in years. | 没有为了段子而觉得兴奋了 |
[02:04] | It’s invigorating when you bomb | 一切毁掉重头来过 |
[02:06] | and you have to start from scratch. | 让我非常有动力 |
[02:07] | It’s like when you clean out your closet | 感觉就像衣柜清空 |
[02:09] | and you buy a whole new wardrobe. | 然后买了一排全新的衣服 |
[02:10] | Can’t relate. | 我不太懂 |
[02:11] | I still wear my bras from the eighth grade. | 我到现在还穿国二买的内衣 |
[02:13] | Now those bras you should burn. | 你应该把它们烧掉才对 |
[02:17] | Oh, put him on speaker. I need to talk to him. | "吉米" 开扩音,我要跟他谈谈 |
[02:22] | – Jimmy. – Are you trying | -吉米? |
[02:23] | to put me in the ground? | -你打算要杀了我吗? |
[02:25] | Uh, you’re here… it’s me and Deborah in the car. | 你好,我跟黛博拉一起在车上 |
[02:27] | Oh, hey, Deborah. I’m on speaker. | 黛博拉,你们用扩音啊 |
[02:31] | What are you guys doing? | 你们好吗? |
[02:33] | I wanna have a meeting in 20 to plan this tour. | 二十分钟后开会讨论巡演 |
[02:34] | I’ll get Damien and Marcus. We’ll call you back. | 我会找戴米恩和马可斯,晚点聊 |
[02:36] | Great and Ava, maybe afterward you can | 很好,艾娃 |
[02:38] | just give me a quick call, you can just catch… | 晚点打给我,我们可以‥ |
[02:41] | Hey, Ben, turn that up. ♪ Until you finally learn ♪ | 班,音乐大声一点 |
[02:45] | ♪ Isn’t that the point of it ♪ ♪ Is that love will come again ♪ | "赌城最佳喜剧秀 |
[02:52] | ♪ That’s how you start over ♪ ♪ That’s how you begin again ♪ | 三十年不间断演出" |
[03:01] | Kayla, we’ve been over what is | "芭芭拉派克,人资" |
[03:03] | inappropriate behavior in the past. | 凯菈,我们谈过什么是不当行为 |
[03:05] | I said I’m sorry. Okay? | 我已经道歉了,好吗? |
[03:07] | I’m sorry. I don’t know why I’m being, | 我很抱歉 |
[03:08] | like, arrested for wearing pajamas on a business trip. | 我不知道为什么 出差时穿着睡衣会是不当行为 |
[03:11] | They were not pajamas. It was silk lingerie. | 那可不是一般睡衣 那是丝质内衣 |
[03:15] | Okay, the fashion police is here. | 对衣服还真讲究 |
[03:17] | I didn’t know I was going on a trip with Stacy London. | 原来我是跟服装师一起出差呢 |
[03:19] | Okay guys, let’s be careful not to police anyone’s fashion, | 两位听着 不要对别人的打扮指指点点 |
[03:23] | but also, Kayla, it did make Jimmy uncomfortable. | 但凯菈,你的行为 的确让吉米感到不舒服 |
[03:27] | Look, I’m just not sure I’m comfortable | 听着,我不知道 |
[03:28] | with her staying on my desk. | 她能不能继续当我的助理 |
[03:30] | But I don’t, like, get that | 我不懂这有什么 |
[03:31] | because he was, like, my babysitter. | 他以前甚至当过我的保母 |
[03:33] | Like, he’s changed my diapers. | 还帮我换过尿布 |
[03:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[03:37] | I was not your babysitter. | 我才没当过你的保姆 |
[03:38] | We were around each other as kids ’cause our dads | 我们从小就认识 |
[03:40] | were in business together, but I never babysat you. | 因为我们的爸爸是事业伙伴 |
[03:42] | Um, I literally remember you changing my diaper. | 但我从来没有当过你的保姆 |
[03:45] | Ew, Kayla! You don’t remember being a baby. | 但我清楚记得你帮我换尿布 凯菈,你不会记得婴儿时期的事 |
[03:48] | You don’t even remember my lunch order. | 你连我午餐订什么都不记得 |
[03:49] | Uh, Mendocino Farms Chinese chicken salad! | 门多西诺农场的中式鸡肉沙拉 |
[03:51] | Well that’s a first! | 还真是难得 |
[03:53] | Kayla, your behavior was | 凯菈,你的行为被解读为性骚扰 |
[03:55] | interpreted as a sexual advance | |
[03:56] | and anything of a sexual nature | 任何性相关的行为 |
[03:58] | is against Latitude’s code of conduct. | 都违反纬度公司的行为准则 |
[04:00] | Okay, I just think that it’s gonna be hard | 好,我觉得这太严格了 |
[04:02] | because, you know, we work in the entertainment business. | 因为我们是在娱乐产业 |
[04:06] | And every movie or TV show’s about sex. | 每一部电影和影集都跟性有关 |
[04:10] | That is so not true. | 完全不是这样 |
[04:12] | Name one movie that’s not about sex. | 告诉我一部跟性无关的电影 |
[04:13] | “Sophie’s Choice,” “Schindler’s List,” | "苏菲的选择" "辛德勒的名单" |
[04:16] | “Saving Private Ryan.” | "抢救雷恩大兵" |
[04:17] | Okay, name one movie that’s not about sex or Nazis. | 好,那你讲一部跟性 或纳粹无关的电影 |
[04:21] | – “Cast Away.” – That’s about masturbation. | "浩劫重生" 那部是在讲自慰 |
[04:23] | Okay, Barbara, help me out here please. | 够了 |
[04:27] | Um, “Babe: Pig In The City.” | 芭芭拉,替我说些什么吧 "我很乖,因为我要出国" |
[04:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:34] | Okay, so on this tour | 这次巡演 |
[04:36] | I wanna do 35 dates before Christmas. | 我要在圣诞节前表演35场 |
[04:38] | That means I think we should start | 所以我们应该 |
[04:40] | in the San Francisco Orpheum and move our way east. | 从旧金山奥芬剧院开始 |
[04:42] | Love that idea, but I do think a lot | 一路往东走 |
[04:45] | of the larger venues are likely already booked. | 我喜欢你的想法 但很多大场地应该都被订走了 |
[04:48] | That’s fine. I’ll do drop ins. | 没关系,开放表演也行 |
[04:49] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我什么都可以做 |
[04:51] | I mean, I don’t expect this to be a money maker. | 我不认为这场巡演会赚钱 |
[04:52] | It’s all about back to basics. | 而是回归初衷 |
[04:55] | And we need a really good tour manager, Vinny DeMoan. | 我们需要请一位 |
[04:58] | Oh, uh, he… died. | 厉害的巡演经理,维尼德默恩 |
[05:01] | Oh. Did we send flowers? | 他‥ 去世了 |
[05:03] | – Yeah. – Yes. | 我们送花过去了吗? -有 -有的 |
[05:06] | Well, we gotta get somebody really good. | 总之得找个很厉害的人 |
[05:07] | Okay, yup. I’ll have Kayla check some avails. | 好,我会请凯菈找适合的人选 |
[05:09] | Love it. Oh, by the way, | 很好,对了 |
[05:11] | put Helen and Marcel on retainer so that | 付海伦和马赛尔预付金 |
[05:13] | they’re available when I get the new residency. | 等有了新驻演他们就能继续工作 |
[05:14] | So they’ve already put in their two weeks’ notice. | 他们已经提离职了 |
[05:18] | They’re doing makeup for the Blue Man Group. | 现在是蓝人乐团的化妆师 |
[05:21] | Oh. | |
[05:22] | Well, they probably need less time in the chair than I do. | 也许他们化妆 不需要像我这么久 |
[05:31] | Damien, did you check into that tour bus I sent you? | 戴米恩,你看了 我寄给你的巡回巴士吗? |
[05:33] | I did. Unfortunately, | 我看了 |
[05:35] | it’s currently in use by Lil Uzi Vert. | 但很可惜 那台现在小乌兹弗特在用 |
[05:39] | – Lil… – Uzi Vert. | -小‥? -乌兹弗特 |
[05:41] | Okay, look, does anybody have anything positive to add? | 听着,有人可以 分享一些好消息吗? |
[05:47] | I think this could be a great time | 我觉得现在 |
[05:48] | to repaint the moldings in the sitting rooms. | 很适合重漆起居室的线板 |
[05:51] | Yes. Thank you, Josefina. | 没错,谢谢你,约瑟菲娜 |
[05:55] | Thank you. This is good, this is good. | |
[05:56] | Everybody’s busy. We got lots to do. | 很好‥大家都忙起来 |
[05:58] | Oh, and Marcus, this means I’m gonna be on the road, | 我们有很多事情要做 马可斯,我要巡演的话就代表 |
[06:01] | you’ll have a lot more time for your favorite water cop. | 你可以常常陪 你最爱的水利警察了 |
[06:04] | So true. | 说得没错 |
[06:06] | Let’s circle back to the moldings. | 回到线板上吧 |
[06:09] | – I have a connection at Valspar. – Ooh. | 我认识油漆公司的人 |
[06:11] | And I’m thinking maybe eggshell | 我在考虑用蛋壳漆,或是‥ |
[06:14] | – or satin? – Mm, satin, satin. | |
[06:16] | Okay. | -缎面‥ -缎面吗,好 |
[06:19] | Hey, this is Jimmy Lusaque Jr. | 这是小吉米拉萨克的电话 |
[06:20] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[06:29] | – Hello? – Hi, Daisy. | -你好 |
[06:31] | It’s Ava from that horrible meeting. | -你好,黛西,我是艾娃 我们在那场可怕的会议见过 |
[06:34] | I mean, it started good. | 一开始还不错啦 |
[06:35] | Yeah, I recall. | -但‥ -我记得 |
[06:37] | Okay, so look, I really shouldn’t | 好,听我说 |
[06:38] | have sent you that email. | 我不该寄那封信给你的 |
[06:39] | I mean, my bad. My bad 10,000, you know? | 我的错,全都是怪我 |
[06:42] | Anyway, I’m calling as a friend to say you really | 不管怎样 我是以朋友身份打给你 |
[06:45] | shouldn’t use anything from the email. | 告诉你不该 用那封信里的任何内容 |
[06:47] | I mean, for your own sake. Deborah can be very litigious, | 为了你自己好 |
[06:49] | and I think she’ll come after you is all. | 黛博拉告人不手软 我觉得她会紧咬你们不放 |
[06:51] | And I just don’t think you want that kind of | 就面对这种麻烦事 |
[06:53] | a headache in the first season of a show. Oh, well that’s very kind of you, but we actually | 你真的非常贴心 |
[06:58] | just forwarded your email to the studio. | 但我们已经把信转寄给片厂了 |
[07:00] | And since you very specifically ended your note with: | 因为你特别在信里最后注明 |
[07:02] | “I officially release my permission over these stories,” | "我正式交出 以上内容的使用权" |
[07:05] | we’re sorted. | 所以已经处理好了 |
[07:06] | Okay, I shouldn’t have sent that. | 好,我不该寄那封信的 |
[07:08] | I was way out of line. I was just upset | 我做得太超过了 |
[07:10] | and Deborah had just slapped me and… | 我那时很气 黛博拉还赏了我一巴掌 |
[07:12] | Wait, she slapped you? | -我‥ -等等 她赏你巴掌? |
[07:15] | – Was that not in the email? – No. | 我信里没有提到吗? |
[07:21] | ♪ Jingle bells, jingle bells ♪ | 没有 |
[07:23] | – Ah, shit. – ♪ Jingle all the way ♪ | 该死 |
[07:26] | Is that “Jingle Bells?” | 那是圣诞歌吗? |
[07:27] | Yeah, I’m in Deborah’s Christmas room. | 对,我在黛博拉的圣诞饰品房里 |
[07:29] | Don’t use that. | 不准用这个梗 |
[07:30] | You know, I’m gonna do you a favor | 这样吧,我帮你个忙 |
[07:31] | and just hang up, yeah? | 直接挂电话,好吗? |
[07:33] | – Thank you. – ♪ Jingle all the way ♪ | 谢谢你 |
[07:35] | ♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride ♪ | |
[07:37] | ♪ In a one horse open sleigh ♪ | |
[07:40] | ♪ Dashing through the snow ♪ | |
[07:50] | Hi, honey. | 你好,亲爱的 |
[07:56] | You’re eating Josefina’s chicken pot pie | 你在吃约瑟菲娜鸡肉派 |
[07:59] | and it’s 10 a.m. What’s wrong? | 现在才早上十点,怎么了? |
[08:01] | No, don’t, don’t. | 不要,别这样‥ |
[08:03] | Don’t psychoanalyze my pot pie, all right? | 不要用我吃咸派的时间 探我心理状态,好吗? |
[08:06] | Okay, okay. I just meant that, you know, | 好,我只是‥ |
[08:09] | the last time you did this was when Carrot Top ghosted you. | 因为上次你这么做 是胡萝卜头突然人间蒸发 |
[08:12] | Well, if he didn’t wanna date, | 他不想跟我交往的话 |
[08:13] | then he should’ve had an adult conversation. | 应该要像个大人跟我说 |
[08:15] | I told you to never date a comedian | 我跟你说过不要跟喜剧演员交往 |
[08:17] | and you’re way out of his league. | 而且他完全配不上你 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I’m out of Carrot Top’s league. | 对啊,他完全配不上我 |
[08:20] | That’s what made the whole thing so fucked up. | 所以才会让我觉得这么糟糕 |
[08:22] | Oh, God, Mom. You know what? | 天啊,妈妈,知道吗? |
[08:23] | Look, I didn’t wanna tell you like this, | 听着,我不想这样告诉你 |
[08:26] | but I’ve been doing IVF | 但我在尝试做试管婴儿 |
[08:28] | because Aidan and I wanna start a family. Oh. | 因为我跟艾登想要成家了 |
[08:39] | It was the second round, and it didn’t it didn’t take, and I just… | 已经做第二次了,但没有成功 |
[08:43] | I didn’t want Aidan to see me upset | 我不想让艾登看我难过 |
[08:45] | ’cause he’s training for tomorrow’s fight. Okay. | 因为他在为明天的比赛练习 |
[08:49] | Well, you know, maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样也好 |
[08:51] | I mean, you did just meet this guy. | 毕竟你才刚认识这家伙而已 |
[08:54] | This guy? | "这家伙"? |
[08:56] | Aidan is my husband, Mom. He’s a part of our family. | 妈,艾登是我先生 他是我们家的一分子 |
[08:59] | I… I just meant that in case it didn’t work out, | 我是说如果婚姻没有走下去 |
[09:02] | that it would probably be good not to rush into having a child | 没有急着生小孩也许是件好事 |
[09:06] | in the unlikely event of a divorce. | 几率再小,还是有可能会离婚的 |
[09:09] | You are unbelievable. You know what? | 你真是太荒谬了,听好了 |
[09:11] | Forget it. I’m leaving anyway. | 当我没说,反正我就要走了 |
[09:13] | Josefina forgot the fucking peas | 约瑟菲娜忘记放该死的青豆 |
[09:15] | so this pot pie tastes like shit. | 所以这咸派有够难吃 |
[09:21] | – Hello. Hi! | – Hello. -你好 -你好 |
[09:23] | Here’s the script you wanted, ugly. | 你要的剧本来了,丑男 |
[09:26] | Kayla, you don’t have to call me ugly. | 凯菈,你没必要这样叫我 |
[09:28] | What? Barbara said not to be sexual. | 怎么了,芭芭拉说不能有性暗示 |
[09:31] | Isn’t the opposite of being sexual | 说你有张超级丑的脸 |
[09:33] | telling you have a fugly face? | 不就刚好符合规定吗? |
[09:34] | No, it’s actually bullying. | 不是,这样是霸凌 |
[09:36] | What do you want me to say? | 那你要我说什么? |
[09:38] | That during the company softball game | 说我在公司垒球比赛上 |
[09:39] | I saw the full outline of your wiener | 看到你的运动短裤 |
[09:41] | through your mesh shorts, and it was surprisingly big | 清楚地透出下体的形状吗? |
[09:43] | for somebody with such a high voice. | 而且你声音这么高 想不到底下还蛮大的 |
[09:45] | – Happy now, ugly? – No. | -满意了吗,丑男? -才没有 |
[09:47] | See? Really high. | 看吧,真的很高 |
[09:48] | Okay, Kayla, just… | 好,凯菈‥ |
[09:50] | can you shut the door, please? | 可以把门关上吗? |
[09:55] | – What? – No. | 什么事? |
[09:57] | I want you to leave and then shut the door. | 不对,我是要你离开时 记得把门关上 |
[09:59] | Okay! God, help us all! | 知道了 老天爷,帮帮我吧 |
[10:03] | Okay, stop yelling. | 够了,不要这么大声 |
[10:04] | We’re in a corporate environment. | 这里可是公司 |
[10:07] | Ava, I’m on a razor’s edge. Are you alone? | 艾娃 我现在处境很危险 你旁边没人吧? |
[10:10] | Yeah, I’m hiding out in Deborah’s Christmas room. | 没人,我躲在 黛博拉的圣诞饰品房 |
[10:12] | Somehow it feels racist in here, but I can’t explain why. | 不知道为什么 这里弥漫着种族歧视的氛围 |
[10:15] | Anyway, look, I’ve been thinking | 总之听着,我一直在想这件事 |
[10:17] | and I think I should just own up to it | 我应该担起责任 |
[10:19] | and tell Deborah about the email. | 告诉黛博拉那封信的事 |
[10:20] | Highly, highly disagree. | 我坚决反对 |
[10:22] | She will kill you | 她若知道一定会杀了你 |
[10:24] | if she finds out and me, all right? | 还有我,懂吗? |
[10:26] | Do me a favor, do not do anything. | 帮我一个忙,不要轻举妄动 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好,我不会再做任何事了 |
[10:30] | Okay, I won’t do anything further. | |
[10:34] | But I… I should tell you, | 但我还是得告诉你 |
[10:37] | I did call Daisy, and I made it worse. | 我刚打给黛西 然后事情被我弄得更糟了 |
[10:38] | Ava, I need you to take your phone | 艾娃,马上抓起手机 |
[10:40] | and I need you to throw it into the ocean. | 接着把它丢进海里 |
[10:42] | Mm-hmm, yeah. Good note, good note. | 很好,谢谢提醒‥ |
[10:44] | Listen, I’m trying to get in touch with Janet Stone, okay? | 听着,我在试着联络珍妮特史东 |
[10:48] | She represents Daisy and Jesse. | 她是黛西和洁希的经纪人 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna try and reason with her. | 我会试着跟她好好谈谈 |
[10:50] | Uh, isn’t that the manager | |
[10:53] | who beat her assistant with a stapler? | 她不就是那个用钉书机 |
[10:55] | No, three-hole punch. Much heavier. | 毒打助理的经纪人吗? |
[10:58] | – Oh, wow. – Yeah, she gives good, | 不是,是三孔打洞机,重多了 |
[11:01] | decent reps like me a bad name. | 是啊,她害我这种 善良的经纪人被污名化 |
[11:03] | Anyway, I gotta go make | 先这样,我得先去 |
[11:05] | a sexual harassment situation go away. | 解决性骚扰的事了 |
[11:07] | Wow, um, okay. | 好喔,你‥ |
[11:10] | Okay, bye. | 好,再见 |
[11:12] | [♪ ♪ | |
[11:15] | Seriously, Ray, you couldn’t have just waited | 你就不能等个几天 |
[11:17] | a few days for me to come by and get my stuff? | 再叫我回来拿东西吗? |
[11:19] | Ms. Vance doesn’t have a comped room here anymore, | 这里已经没有凡斯小姐休息室了 |
[11:23] | so we were asked to clear it out. | 所以我们奉命清干净 |
[11:25] | But I put all the overflow in these bags. | 但我把没装袋的东西 |
[11:30] | Ah, cool. | 都放进这里了 |
[11:32] | Everything’s nice and loose in there. | 真棒,里面东西乱七八糟的 |
[11:34] | – Yeah. – Wait. | -是啊 -等等 |
[11:36] | I had a Cadbury Crème Egg that I hadn’t eaten, | 我有一颗巧克力蛋还没吃 |
[11:39] | and they’re seasonal, so they’re kinda hard to get now. | 那是季节限定的 |
[11:41] | – Do you remember it? – Are you serious? | 所以不容易买到,你看过吗? 你是认真的吗? |
[11:45] | No. | 不是 |
[11:46] | Oh, also you got a package. | 不是 还有一份你的包裹 |
[11:49] | – I did? – Yeah. | -我的吗? -是啊 "美网公开赛官方用球" |
[12:01] | – Yo, are those ashes? – Oh, my God. | 那是骨灰吗? 我的天啊 |
[12:07] | Can you give me a sec? | 等我一下 |
[12:11] | Ava, did you get your dad? I mean, half of him? | 艾娃 你收到爸爸了吗? |
[12:15] | Mom, why the hell did you send me half of dad’s ashes? | 我是指一半的他 妈妈,你干吗 把爸爸一半的骨灰寄给我? |
[12:19] | Because I’m keeping the other half. | 因为另一半我自己要收著 |
[12:21] | Okay, and why did you mail him in a tennis ball tube? | 好,但你为什么 |
[12:25] | First of all, I overnighted him. | 装在网球瓶里面? |
[12:27] | It was $44 | 我可是花了44块 用连夜急件寄的 |
[12:29] | and I’m not going to pick out an urn for you. | 我可不想帮你选骨灰坛 |
[12:31] | I don’t want you calling me screaming | 我不想要听你打给我大吼 |
[12:33] | that the urn doesn’t match your décor. | 说骨灰坛不合你家的风格 |
[12:35] | Since when have I called you screaming about anything? | 我什么时候打给你大吼过? |
[12:38] | Never because you barely call. | 从来没有,因为你很少打给我 |
[12:40] | Oh, my God. I gotta go. | 天啊,我要挂了 |
[12:48] | Yup, ashes. | 没错,那是骨灰 |
[12:51] | Sorry, my dad just died, so… | 对不起,我爸爸刚去世 |
[12:54] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[12:56] | My dad passed away a few years ago | 我爸爸几年前也去世了 |
[12:59] | and we cremated him, too. | 我们也选了火化 |
[13:01] | Although we did put him in, like, a proper vessel. | 不过我们用了一个 比较适合的容器装 |
[13:04] | – Uh, I’m sorry. – Thanks. | -真的很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[13:07] | If you ever need to talk or whatever, | 你想要找人谈谈的话 |
[13:10] | I’m always here except Tuesdays and Thursdays. | 尽管来找我 除了周二和周四 |
[13:17] | Thanks, Ray. | 谢谢,雷 |
[13:20] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[13:23] | Man, all this time we could’ve been friends maybe. | 天啊,认识这么久 |
[13:29] | Maybe. | 我们本来可以早点成为朋友的 也许吧 |
[13:30] | I mean, you’ve always been pretty entitled and annoying. | 不过你一直都自以为是又讨人厌 |
[13:33] | I hear that, brother. | 我知道,老兄 |
[13:36] | A lot, so- Yeah, cool. | -很常听到 -是啊 |
[13:40] | Um, well… | 很好 那‥ |
[13:42] | Yeah, let me know about that egg. | 找到巧克力蛋再跟我说 |
[13:51] | Have you ever tried a regular meditation practice? | 你试过每天做冥想练习吗? |
[13:55] | Apparently it can really help if you have emotional irregularity. | 听说这对情绪失调很有帮助 |
[13:59] | I don’t have emotional irregularity. | 我没有情绪失调 |
[14:01] | Sure, but I mean, look, you never know | 我知道,但你不知道 |
[14:03] | what could trigger you at any moment. | 哪天会突然发生 |
[14:05] | Uh-huh. Josefina! | 约瑟菲娜 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I’m missing all the local papers. | 我找不到地方报 |
[14:11] | – Oh, they’re not there? – No. | 不在这里吗? |
[14:13] | Weird. Weird stuff. | -不在 -真奇怪 太诡异了 |
[14:17] | I’ll check. | 我去看看 |
[14:19] | Also, there’s this book by Michael Pollan | 另外还有一本麦可波伦写的书 |
[14:22] | about how psilocybin, uh, mushrooms, | 在讲赛洛西宾,也就是迷幻蘑菇 |
[14:24] | can actually rewire your brain to create new neural pathways. | 可以改变大脑 创造新的神经通路 |
[14:28] | I mean, it’s the biggest advancement | 这可是在百忧解之后 |
[14:29] | in altering mood since Prozac. | 情绪改变研究上的一大跃进 |
[14:32] | You know, I’ve never said this to anyone in my life, | 我这辈子从来没跟人这样说过 |
[14:35] | but I think you need to read less. | 我觉得你应该少读点东西 |
[14:38] | – Okay, I found them. – Thank you. | 好,我找到了 |
[14:50] | No arts section. | 没有艺文版吗? |
[14:52] | Maybe they skipped a week. They do that sometimes. | 可能这周没出刊吧? 有时候会这样 |
[14:56] | Josefina, I know I bombed my show. | 约瑟菲娜 我知道我的表演烂透了 |
[15:00] | I don’t read reviews. I don’t need to see | 我不会读评论 |
[15:02] | all the nasty things people have written about me. | 我不必知道人们对我的负面看法 |
[15:05] | Okay. There’s a very good “Garfield” today. | 好,今天的加菲猫还蛮不错的 |
[15:10] | Sure, I’ll check it out. | 知道了,我会看的 |
[15:16] | [♪ ♪ | "MC路德维独家驻演" |
[15:33] | I would just ask that you remember my boundary please | 我只要你注重我的隐私,拜托 |
[15:35] | – and don’t open any cabinets. – Don’t open any cabinets. | 不要打开任何柜子‥ |
[15:37] | Look, honey, I just wanted to come by | 听着,亲爱的 |
[15:38] | and say that I’m sorry for what I said yesterday. | 我过来是想为昨天的事道歉 |
[15:40] | And I think that you should try the IVF thing again. | 我觉得你应该 要再试一次试管婴儿 |
[15:44] | Thank you, but I don’t know | 谢谢你,但我不一定 |
[15:45] | if I can handle the disappointment. | 能忍受希望再次落空 |
[15:47] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[15:49] | My God. Jesus, this place is a mess. | 天啊,这地方真是乱七八糟 |
[15:52] | – What is all this stuff? – I know. | -这些都是什么? -我知道 |
[15:54] | It’s a little cramped, but that’s married life right? | 这里的确不大 但结婚就是这样,对吧? |
[15:57] | I mean, it’s only until we find a bigger place. | 我们只会在这里 待到找到更大的房子 |
[16:00] | I’m glad to see you finally got a gun. | 真高兴你终于买了枪 |
[16:03] | Ew, no. I’m, like, anti-gun or whatever. | 没有,我算是个反枪人士 |
[16:06] | This is Aidan’s paintball stuff. | 这是艾登的漆弹枪 |
[16:07] | – Mom! Hey! – Hey. | 老妈 |
[16:09] | – Come here. Come on. – Hi, Aidan. | -你好,艾登 |
[16:13] | Oh, I had no idea that you were coming over. | -来吧 我不知道你要过来拜访 |
[16:16] | – Yeah, surprise. – I gotta head to the gym. | 惊喜吧 我得去健身房了 |
[16:18] | I still got ten pounds to cut for tomorrow’s weigh-in. | 明天过磅前我还得瘦十磅 |
[16:21] | – Ten? – Yeah. | -十磅? -是啊 |
[16:22] | You gotta show me your technique. | 你得分享一下秘诀 |
[16:27] | All right, babe. Muah, I love you. | 好,宝贝 |
[16:30] | – Love you. – Mom, I’ll see you soon. | -我爱你 -我爱你 老妈,晚点见 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[16:35] | I want the “Mom” thing to stop. | 告诉他别再叫我老妈 |
[16:37] | I know but he’s from Ohio, so… | 我懂,但他是俄亥俄人 |
[16:39] | And you better be coming to his fight. | 而且你最好一起去看他比赛 |
[16:41] | – Oh, I… – Mom, come on. | -我‥ -妈妈,别这样 |
[16:44] | You love boxing. It’s not that different. | 你喜欢拳击,两个没差多少 |
[16:46] | Yes, it is. It’s a lot more violent | 差很多,这个暴力多了 |
[16:48] | and I don’t like seeing men’s bare feet. | 而且我不喜欢男生光着脚 |
[16:51] | Listen, he’s finally in UFC proper. | 听着,他终于 打入终极格斗冠军赛 |
[16:54] | – It’s a huge night for him. – Exactly, exactly. | 这场比赛对他非常重要 |
[16:56] | That’s why the night should be all about him. | 没错‥所以要以他为主 |
[16:58] | You know what it’s like when I go to one of these events. | 你也知道我去的话会发生什么事 |
[17:00] | They put me up on the jumbotron and make a big to-do. | 我会被拍到,上大萤幕 整个小题大作 |
[17:03] | I don’t want to steal his thunder. | 我不想要抢走他的光彩 |
[17:05] | It’s fine. He doesn’t care. | 没关系,他不在乎 |
[17:06] | He really wants you there. | 他非常希望你能到场 |
[17:07] | It’s weird. He’s, like, desperate | 真的很怪 |
[17:10] | for your approval or something. | 他好像很渴望得到你的认可 |
[17:12] | – Do you like this? – No. | 你觉得好看吗? |
[17:14] | No, right? Ugh. | -不好看 -不太行,对吧? |
[17:17] | Okay, fine. I’ll come. | 好啦,我会去 |
[17:19] | – Really? – Yes, but he better win. | -真的吗? -是啊 但他最好要赢 |
[17:22] | Oh, no, he’s not gonna win. | 想得美,他不会赢的 |
[17:23] | No, the other guy is a monster. | 不可能,对方可是个怪物 |
[17:25] | Do you know what his nickname is? | 你知道他的绰号是什么吗? |
[17:27] | The Maim Train. | "致残列车" |
[17:28] | Oh, well that’s not scary. That’s just juvenile. | 一点都不可怕,感觉很幼稚 |
[17:31] | Well, he’s terrifying. | 他非常可怕 |
[17:33] | Aidan not getting paralyzed, that’s the win. | 艾登没有瘫痪就要偷笑了 |
[17:35] | – Jesus. – I know. | 老天爷啊 是啊 |
[17:37] | People have no idea what we go through. | 人们都不知道我们在经历什么 |
[17:40] | – We? – Yeah, wives of MMA fighters. | -"我们"? -综合格斗选手的太太们 |
[17:43] | His job is combat. | 他的工作就是在搏斗 |
[17:46] | I mean, I’m basically a military wife. | 我跟军人太太没两样 |
[17:49] | Every morning he gets up and goes to work. | 每天早上他出门去工作 |
[17:51] | And when I wake up a few hours later, | 几个小时我起床 |
[17:54] | I don’t know if I’m ever gonna see him again. | 却不知道能不能再见到他 |
[18:00] | [♪ ♪ – Hey. – Victor, is Wilson home? | 维克多,威尔森在吗? |
[18:08] | No, sorry. He’s out. | 不在,抱歉,他出门了 |
[18:10] | Well, actually I was just here to drop off | 其实我只是要送他的东西过来 |
[18:13] | some of his stuff, but it’s probably good he’s not here. | 但是‥ 他不在也好 |
[18:17] | Better, actually. | 其实更好 |
[18:20] | Okay, this is half a bag of granola and a Flonase. | 好,里面有半袋的谷麦 和一瓶喷鼻剂 |
[18:24] | Well, the Flonase is practically new. | 那瓶喷鼻剂几乎全新 |
[18:26] | So I figured he might need it soon. | 他大概很快就会用到 |
[18:28] | So I… you know what? Actually, um… | 所以我才‥ 这样好了 |
[18:33] | Don’t tell him I was here. | 不要告诉他我来过 |
[18:35] | Yeah, I can’t give him half a bag of granola | 我不行 |
[18:38] | and a practically new Flonase without an explanation. | 我不可能无缘无故给他半袋谷物 还有几乎全新的喷鼻剂 |
[18:41] | Okay, okay. Well, tell him I was here | 好,那告诉他我来过 |
[18:44] | but I was just stopping by | 但我只是‥ |
[18:46] | real quickly on my way to a party. | 路过而已 准备要去参加派对 |
[18:50] | – Okay. | – Okay. 好 好 |
[18:54] | Actually, tell him… | 这样告诉他好了,说我要去健身 |
[18:55] | Tell him that I was going to the gym. | |
[18:58] | Or a date. | 还是说去约会? |
[19:01] | This is pathetic. | 我真是悲哀 |
[19:03] | Yeah, but he won’t stop eating my Skinny Cows, | 是啊,但‥ |
[19:06] | and it’s really fucking annoying, | 他一直吃我的冰淇淋夹心饼 |
[19:07] | so I’ll tell him whatever you want. | 超烦的,所以‥ 你要我怎么说都可以 |
[19:09] | Okay. A date. | 好,那就说约会 |
[19:12] | Maybe stick with party. | 还是说去派对好了 |
[19:14] | I feel like that’s more fun. | 听起来你过得比较开心 |
[19:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:21] | Take care, diva. | 保重 |
[19:29] | So after further investigation | 经过详细调查 |
[19:31] | and speaking with legal, we have determined | 以及和法务部门谈过之后 |
[19:34] | that this was a misunderstanding | 我们认为这只是一场误会 |
[19:35] | and that Kayla will remain at you desk. | 凯菈会继续为你工作 |
[19:38] | – Yes! – Oh, my God. | -太好了 -天啊,你在说笑吗? |
[19:39] | Are you kidding me? | -太好了 -天啊,你在说笑吗? |
[19:40] | Barbara, who did you talk to? | 芭芭拉,你跟谁谈了? |
[19:42] | Probably everyone. This whole office | 每一个人吧 |
[19:44] | is always talking about our will they/won’t they. | 整间办公室都在讨论 我们会不会有一腿 |
[19:48] | They won’t! | 我们不会 |
[19:52] | Okay, Kayla, would you mind | 凯菈,麻烦你先离开办公室 |
[19:54] | stepping out for a moment, please? | |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:03] | Justice! | 正义万岁 |
[20:07] | Barbara, this is insane. | 芭芭拉,这太夸张了 |
[20:09] | So I can’t discipline Kayla | 我没办法惩处凯菈 |
[20:11] | for reasons I think you understand. | 你也知道原因是什么 |
[20:13] | ‘Cause her dad’s the boss. | 因为她爸爸是老板 |
[20:15] | Right, but I could discipline you. | 是啊,但我可以惩处你 |
[20:19] | Uh, no thank you. | 不用,谢谢了 |
[20:22] | Listen, if you were to have, say, anger issues, | 听着,如果你有 "情绪控管"问题 |
[20:25] | I could recommend that Kayla | 我就能以保护凯菈为由 |
[20:26] | be moved off your desk for her own safety. | 把她调离这个职位 |
[20:30] | – Right. – But if it goes in your file, | 我懂了 但如果你有这道纪录 |
[20:34] | you will have to take anger management classes. | 就必须要上情绪管理课程 |
[20:38] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[20:40] | Hmm. | |
[20:44] | Hey, Adam, love that tie. | 亚当,领带真好看 |
[20:46] | Thanks. You’re in a good mood. | 谢谢,心情不错嘛 |
[20:48] | Well, I have anger issues. | 毕竟我有情绪控管问题嘛 |
[20:50] | [♪ ♪ | "帕美托赌场饭店" |
[20:56] | And what I don’t get is why all the cheerleaders | 我实在不懂 |
[20:59] | for WNBA games aren’t all men. | 国家女篮协会的啦啦队员 为什么不是男生? |
[21:02] | Oh, I’ve never really thought about it. | 我从来没想过这件事 |
[21:04] | – Hey, Tony. – Hey, Ms. Vance. | -东尼 |
[21:06] | Oh, sorry. Employees only. | -凡斯小姐 不好意思,仅限员工进出 |
[21:08] | Tony, my car already pulled out. | 东尼,我‥ 我的车都开走了 |
[21:11] | You’re gonna make me walk all the way | 你要让我在这大热天 |
[21:12] | around the casino in this heat? | 绕一大圈到正门去? |
[21:14] | They get on me about this shit. | 我会惹上麻烦的 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry. Really. | 我很抱歉,真的‥ |
[21:18] | – Tony. – Ava! | -东尼 -对不起 艾娃 |
[21:21] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[21:24] | I can’t believe that guy. | 真不敢相信 里面好多了 |
[21:26] | It’s a little better in here. | 我们应该要坐在那一侧 好,这样如何? 太难了,实在很难抉择 |
[21:37] | Mr. Las Vegas! | 赌城先生 |
[21:39] | Mrs. Las Vegas! | 赌城太太‥ |
[21:41] | – Ms. – You got odds on this fight? | 是小姐 你下注了吗? |
[21:44] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Odds are I’m gonna wanna leave | 是啊‥我赌说 |
[21:46] | in about 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后就会离开 |
[21:48] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[21:50] | Just promise me that | -你好 -你好 |
[21:52] | I’m going to see you at my New Year’s party. | 答应我,你今年会来 参加我的新年派对 |
[21:55] | Oh, God, honey, with bells on. | 天啊,亲爱的 |
[21:56] | – Of course. – Great. | 没有问题,当然去 |
[21:57] | – Nice to see you, baby. – Great, great, great. | -太好了 -很高兴见到你,宝贝 |
[21:59] | – Nice to see you. – Bye. | -再见 -很高兴见到你 |
[22:02] | I’m getting a massive ice luge. | 我要准备 超大的冰雕滑雪道来倒酒 |
[22:06] | I would love a ring like that. | 我很喜欢这种戒指 |
[22:07] | Oh, thank you. Yeah, you can’t clap with it | 是啊,不能拍手 |
[22:09] | ’cause it’ll bruise you, but it’s worth it. | 撞到会瘀青,可是很值得 |
[22:10] | – Ah! – Hi, hi, hi, hi! | |
[22:13] | – Hi, sweetie. – Oh. | 亲爱的 |
[22:15] | – Oh, wow, you’re sweaty. – I am? | 你真好看 |
[22:17] | Oh, Mom, you’re nervous, too. Calm down, okay? | -你流了好多汗 -有吗? 妈妈,你也很紧张啊 冷静点,好吗? |
[22:19] | Because he’s gonna be okay. He’s gotta be okay. | 他一定会没事的‥ |
[22:22] | You want some popcorn? | 要吃点爆米花吗? |
[22:24] | Uh, why is it in your purse? | -为什么在你的包包里? |
[22:25] | It’s my popcorn purse. | -这是我的爆米花包 |
[22:27] | I pop it at home and I sneak it in. | 我在家里爆好之后偷带进来 |
[22:30] | Holy shit, this is, like, the best popcorn I’ve ever eaten. | 老天爷,这是我吃过 最好吃的爆米花 |
[22:32] | Yeah, no shit. | 还用你说 |
[22:33] | It has nutritional yeast and Flavacol. | 我加了营养酵母和调味盐 |
[22:35] | I got the recipe from my favorite vegan beauty podcast. | 是跟我最爱的素食美妆播客学的 |
[22:38] | Is this a Starbucks gift card? | 这是咖啡店的礼券吗? |
[22:40] | Ooh! I’ve been looking for that. | 我找了好久 |
[22:43] | I also use this purse as a purse. | 我平常也把它当一般包包用 |
[22:46] | Oh, excuse me. I’ll be right back. | 不好意思,我马上回来 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:51] | – Popcorn? – Yes. | 爆米花吗? |
[22:53] | I can’t eat corn on an empty stomach. | -是啊 -我空腹不能吃玉米 |
[22:55] | It’s a disaster. | 下场会很惨 |
[22:57] | You look like a bull, that’s what you look like. | 你看起来就像一头牛一样 |
[22:59] | Hey, hey, hey. | 我们可是好人 |
[23:00] | Ah, look what the cat dragged in. Look at you. | 看看是谁大驾光临了 |
[23:04] | Deb, I didn’t think you’d be here. | -看看你 -小黛,我没想到你会来 |
[23:06] | I know how you don’t like seeing men’s bare feet. | 我知道你不喜欢看男生光着脚 |
[23:11] | This is actually my son-in-law’s first UFC fight. | 今天是我女婿的 |
[23:13] | Ah, right, of course. | 第一场终极格斗冠军赛 |
[23:16] | Well, it’s… It’s nice to see you. | 原来是这样 很高兴‥见到你 |
[23:19] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[23:23] | What am I, chopped liver? What’s happening? | 别把我晾在一边 |
[23:25] | Oh, Mayor. | 这是怎么一回事? |
[23:26] | – You look great. – It’s so lovely to see you. | -市长,见到你总是很开心 -你很美 |
[23:28] | Oh, thank you so much. I just had my hair done. | 很谢谢你们 我今天才去弄头发而已 |
[23:30] | – Nice. – So no date? | -很好 -没人陪你吗? |
[23:31] | Oh, no, don’t tell me she already got carded | 别告诉我她已经被打发回家了 |
[23:33] | and had to go home. | |
[23:35] | No, she was just here a second ago. | 她刚刚还在,去哪里了? |
[23:37] | Where did she go? Ah, here she is now. | 她来了 |
[23:41] | Deborah, Mayor Jo, this is Victoria Calle. | 黛博拉,市长 这位是薇多莉亚凯勒 |
[23:45] | Very nice to meet you, Mayor, and Deborah, of course. | 很高兴见到你,市长 还有黛博拉,我是你的粉丝 |
[23:48] | I am a fan. It’s so, so lovely to meet you. | 真的非常高兴见到你 (法语)幸会 |
[23:56] | It’s a pleasure to meet you as well. | 我也很高兴能见到你 |
[23:58] | We actually have to get to our seats. | 我们准备要回位子坐了 |
[23:59] | If you will excuse us. Thank you. | 恕我们失陪,谢谢 |
[24:03] | My God. That was shocking. | 天啊,真是太惊人了 |
[24:07] | I did not see that fucking coming. | 我完全没预料到会这样 |
[24:08] | My God, she’s old. | 天啊,她不是年轻人 |
[24:11] | Unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[24:14] | Can you tickle my arm? | 可以抓一抓我的手臂吗? |
[24:16] | – What’s that? – Do, like, a baby tickle. | -什么? -轻轻抓一抓就好 |
[24:18] | It just helps calm me down. | 可以让我冷静下来 |
[24:20] | Uh, sure. | 好喔,没问题 |
[24:24] | I mean, get your… You gotta get your nails | 可以稍微多用点指甲 |
[24:25] | a little bit involved. | |
[24:27] | – There we go. – Sorry, they’re short. | -就是这样 -抱歉,指甲有点短 |
[24:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位观众 |
[24:35] | we have a special guest here tonight. | 今天有一位超级嘉宾来到现场 |
[24:38] | You know them from their residency | 是你们都认识的帕美托驻演明星 |
[24:41] | here at the Palmetto: | |
[24:43] | Give it up for MC Ludwig! | 掌声欢迎MC路德维 |
[24:48] | MC Ludwig! | MC路德维 |
[24:50] | Who are you rooting for tonight? | 你今天支持谁? |
[24:51] | My boy, the Maim Train. | 我兄弟致残列车 击倒班次准备发车 |
[24:53] | Predicting a K-O. Choo! | 我兄弟致残列车 |
[24:55] | Choo! | 击倒班次准备发车 |
[24:58] | And now, everyone please stand | 接着请大家欢迎今天的特别来宾 |
[25:01] | for our special guest, Wendy Mae Waters, | 温蒂梅沃特斯 |
[25:04] | treating us to her rendition of the National Anthem. | 她将为我们特别献唱国歌 |
[25:13] | ♪ Oh, say can you see ♪ | "你是否可见" |
[25:18] | ♪ By the… ♪ | "透过‥" |
[25:23] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[25:26] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天爷啊 |
[25:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[25:34] | You know, I did read those reviews. | 我其实还是读了那些评论 |
[25:39] | And I knew I bombed, but… | 我知道我毁了秀,但‥ |
[25:42] | I thought you don’t read reviews ’cause you don’t care. | 我以为你不在乎,所以不看评论 |
[25:44] | I don’t read reviews because I do care. | 正因为我在乎,才不看评论 |
[25:47] | You’d think at some point I’d stop, but… | 我以为久了就不会在乎了,但‥ |
[25:51] | It’s just a local paper. | 不过是一份地方报 |
[25:53] | It’s my hometown paper | 是我家乡的地方报 |
[25:56] | and this city’s full of criminals and hookers | 赌城一堆罪犯,妓女和魔术师 |
[25:58] | and magicians for God’s sakes. | |
[26:00] | No one cares. | 才不会有人在乎 |
[26:01] | This is the one place nobody judges you. | 只有这里不会对人品头论足 |
[26:04] | Well, a dude did just call me a socialist bitch | 刚才有个男人叫我社会主义走狗 |
[26:07] | when I walked out on the National Anthem, so… | 因为我在唱国歌时离席,所以‥ |
[26:13] | You know, they never gave a shit about me in L.A. | 洛杉矶和纽约 |
[26:15] | or New York, | 一点也不把我放在眼里 |
[26:19] | but at least they wanted me here. | 至少我当初在这里是有点分量的 |
[26:23] | And now the Review Journal says that… | 结果现在拉斯维加斯评论报说‥ |
[26:26] | it’s… | |
[26:29] | it’s not my town anymore. | 我再也不属于这里了 |
[26:32] | I think you’ll feel better when you’re on the road. | 开始巡演后 你大概就会感觉好多了 |
[26:37] | I don’t know. | 很难说 |
[26:41] | I’m not so sure this tour is a good idea. | 我不确定这趟巡演是个好主意 |
[26:44] | Deborah. | 黛博拉 |
[26:56] | How’s it going? | 目前如何? |
[26:58] | Bad. | 很糟 |
[27:04] | Uh! | 你输定了 |
[27:07] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[27:09] | Oh! No, no, no! | 不可以‥ |
[27:12] | Hey, watch the balls! | 小心他的蛋蛋 |
[27:17] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[27:19] | No! Ooh! | |
[27:25] | Yeah, bro, beat his ass! Whoo! | 没错,老兄,打倒他 |
[27:31] | No, no, no, no! Get up! Get up! | 不可以,快起来‥ |
[27:35] | Come on, Aidan, get up. | 加油,艾登,起来 |
[27:44] | – Choo! | – Choo! |
[27:47] | Yo, yo, this dude is an idiot, bro. | 这家伙是个白痴,老兄 |
[27:49] | – He should just tap out. – Give up, man! | 他应该要投降才对 投降吧,老兄 |
[27:58] | Mom! What… oh, my God. What are you doing? | -妈妈‥天啊 -借过 -你在做‥ -借过 |
[28:01] | Excuse me. Move, move, move. | -借过,让路‥ -你的手要一直抬着 |
[28:04] | – Aidan, Aidan. – Mom? | -你得看着他退后 -艾登 -不能背对他 -艾登 |
[28:06] | – Hey, lady, you can’t… – It’s cool. | -老妈 -太太,你不能‥ 没关系 |
[28:09] | Aidan, listen to me. | 艾登,听我说 |
[28:11] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:14] | Everybody thinks you’re done. | 大家都觉得你输定了 |
[28:17] | No one believes in you, okay? | 没人对你有信心,懂吗? |
[28:19] | They want to see you get knocked down | 他们想看你被打倒 |
[28:21] | and they want you to stay down. | 还希望你不要爬起来 |
[28:23] | But guess what? You’re gonna get back up | 但你知道吗? 你要振作起来 |
[28:26] | and you’re gonna find his weakness. | 你要找到他的弱点 |
[28:28] | And you’re gonna hit it hard. | 然后用力攻击那里 |
[28:30] | And you’re gonna hit it again and again and again. | 然后再攻击一次 一次又一次 |
[28:35] | In fact, you’re gonna hit him so hard, he doesn’t get angry, | 你下手要非常重 让他不是感到愤怒 |
[28:38] | he gets scared. | 而是害怕 |
[28:41] | You’re the underdog, | 没人看好你 |
[28:43] | but you’re gonna get back up because you’re a Vance now. | 但你要振作起来 因为你是凡斯家的人 |
[28:47] | So go kill him. | 去给他好看吧 |
[28:50] | – Okay. | – Okay. -好 -好吗? |
[28:52] | – Okay. – Go! | -好 -上吧 |
[28:54] | Go, Aidan! Come on! | 去吧,艾登 你行的 |
[28:59] | Fighter, you ready? | Fighter, you ready? 准备好了吗‥? |
[29:01] | Let’s fight! | 开打 |
[29:02] | Go, Aidan! | 艾登加油 |
[29:05] | Oh! | |
[29:08] | Go! | |
[29:10] | That’s it, that’s it, that’s it, that’s… | -没错‥ |
[29:11] | – Hey, you can’t be up… – Oh, please. Yo! | -女士,你不能‥ |
[29:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[29:21] | Yes, yes! | 没错‥ |
[29:23] | Get him, get him, get him! | 给他好看‥ |
[29:25] | Yes! | 爽啦 |
[29:27] | Yeah! | 天啊 |
[29:29] | Whoo! | |
[29:33] | I fucking love you, babe! | 我超级爱你,宝贝 |
[29:36] | I fucking love you, babe! | 我也超级爱你,宝贝 |
[29:39] | This is our fuckin’ city! | 这座城市是属于我们的 |
[29:42] | Whoo! | |
[29:44] | Do not fuck with Deborah Vance. | 绝对不能招惹黛博拉凡斯 |
[29:47] | – Fuck you! – Whoo! | 去你的 |
[29:49] | Yeah! | 太好了‥ |
[29:51] | Jimmy, I was wrong. You were right. | 吉米,我错了,你说得没错 |
[29:53] | Deborah’s absolutely capable of killing me. | 黛博拉一定有能力杀了我 |
[29:55] | She cannot find out about that email. | 她绝对不能发现那封信 |
[29:56] | Okay, okay. Calm down. I’m working on it. | 好,冷静一点 我正在处理 |
[29:59] | But for the time being, just stay away from her. | 但这段时间尽量离她远一点 |
[30:03] | – Ava. – Oh, gotta go. | 艾娃 |
[30:04] | Ava, you were right. | -先挂了 -艾娃 |
[30:06] | I’m gonna feel a lot better once I’m on the road. | 你说得没错 开始巡演我就会好很多 |
[30:08] | That’s why we’re going tonight just you and me. | 所以就今晚出发吧,就我们两个 |
[30:11] | – Just us? – Mm-hmm. | 就我们吗? |
[30:12] | No. What about the bus? | 不行,那辆大巴士呢? |
[30:14] | – The big bus. – Oh, no. | |
[30:15] | We can meet up with them in a couple of weeks. | 没事,几周后在路上会合就好 |
[30:17] | Tour starts tonight. | 今晚就马上出发 |
[30:23] | Oh, thank God you’re up. | |
[30:25] | Yeah, yeah, I got to monitor Aidan. | -还好你还醒著 -是啊,我得看着艾登 |
[30:27] | Make sure he doesn’t fall asleep. | 避免他睡着,不然会陷入昏迷 |
[30:28] | He could slip into a coma. | |
[30:29] | I’m just reading him “Harry Potter.” Oh. | 我正在读《哈利波特》给他听 |
[30:33] | Hey, you know, I wanted to thank you again for tonight. – Oh. – It meant a lot | 我想再次感谢今天晚上的事 |
[30:37] | and, um, we’re gonna try again with the IVF. | 真的意义重大,然后‥ 我们要再试一次试管婴儿 |
[30:42] | Good, good. Well, I’m rooting for you. | 很好‥我非常支持你 |
[30:46] | – Thank you. – Anyway, I just dropped by | 谢谢你 |
[30:48] | real quick to tell you that Ava and I | 我今天来是要告诉你 |
[30:49] | are actually leaving on tour tonight. | 我跟艾娃今晚就要出发开始巡演 |
[30:51] | And I just wanted to say goodbye. | 我想跟你说声再见 |
[30:53] | – Oh. – Anyway, so while I’m gone, | 另外呢,我不在的时候 |
[30:56] | I would like you and Aidan to stay at my house. | 我想让你和艾登住在我家 |
[30:59] | No, Mom, I don’t wanna stay… | -不要,我不想住在‥ |
[31:00] | Honey, listen, on a lot of my tours you should’ve | -亲爱的,听着 我们去了这么多场巡演 |
[31:03] | had a home that wasn’t a bus. | 我应该给你一个家而不是巴士 |
[31:04] | So, please, take it. | 拜托你 拿去吧 |
[31:10] | Just until you get a bigger place. | 直到你们找到更大的地方住 |
[31:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:16] | Is there anything you want me to do for you | 住在你家这段时间 |
[31:18] | around the house while you’re gone? | 需要帮你做些什么吗? |
[31:19] | Oh, no. | 不用,我希望你们什么都不要碰 |
[31:20] | I’d prefer you’d not touch anything, | 不用,我希望你们什么都不要碰 |
[31:22] | but there is one thing that you could help me with. | 不过你的确可以帮我一个忙 |
[31:31] | [♪ ♪ | "MC路德维 |
[31:55] | ♪ Waiting for the break of day ♪ | 独家驻演" |
[31:58] | Okay, now we can go. | 好,我们可以出发了 |
[32:00] | [♪ ♪ | |
[32:02] | ♪ Searching for something to say ♪ | |
[32:07] | [♪ ♪ | |
[32:10] | ♪ Flashing lights against the sky ♪ ♪ Giving up, I close my eyes ♪ ♪ Sitting cross-legged on the floor ♪ ♪ 25 or 6 to 4 ♪ [♪ ♪ ♪ Staring blindly into space ♪ ♪ Getting up to splash my face ♪ | 待续 |
[33:00] | ♪ Wanting just to stay awake ♪ ♪ Wondering how much I can take ♪ ♪ Ooh ♪ ♪ Should I try to do some more? ♪ ♪ 25 or 6 to 4 ♪ | 谢谢观赏 |