时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey! Stop! | -站住 |
[00:12] | It’s an emergency! | -这是紧急状况 |
[00:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[00:15] | It’s not safe! | 这样很危险 |
[00:25] | Under the seat. | 忘在座位下了 |
[00:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:29] | Not the time to invite any crow’s feet. | 要是长鱼尾纹就不好了 |
[00:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:41] | God, look at this. | 你看这个 |
[00:43] | Jack Danby’s reps have him | 杰克丹比的经纪人让他 |
[00:45] | schmoozing with the head of comedy and the CEO of the whole conglomerate. | 跟集团喜剧部主管和执行长混得很熟 |
[00:49] | You know what? Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[00:50] | ’cause Kayla and I are all over it, OK? | 凯菈跟我正在处理 |
[00:52] | We’re working really hard to connect with Winnie Landell. | 我们正在努力联络温妮兰德尔 |
[00:54] | Oh, yeah, she looks like she’s all over it. | 是啊,她看起来超努力 |
[00:57] | Winnie’s schedule is packed, and every comedy rep is trying to sit down with her, | 温妮的行程很满 所有喜剧业务都想跟她谈 |
[01:00] | so it’s been a little tricky. | 所以有点难搞 |
[01:02] | Tricky for you. | 那是你觉得难搞 |
[01:04] | You need to get a meeting with Winnie ASAP. | 你得尽快安排跟温妮开会 |
[01:06] | I promise you we will, OK? | 我保证会的 |
[01:07] | And when we do, I already have a great angle, OK?I’ve practiced this. | 已经想好了很棒的切入点,练了很久 |
[01:10] | They probably want someone diverse, right?Well, guess what. | 他们可能会想找多元背景的人 你猜怎么著 |
[01:12] | Old is diverse, huh? | 年长也是多元的一种 |
[01:16] | Yeah. We’ll shatter the glass hip. | 对啊,我们会打破玻璃髋关节 |
[01:19] | No, I didn’t mean that. | 不是,我不是那个意思 |
[01:22] | Oh, man. | 真是的 |
[01:23] | Is there any way I can get out of this thing? | 我真的不能脱身吗? |
[01:25] | Cohosting the Macy’s Day Parade is–it’s so daytime. | 担任感恩节大游行的共同主持人… |
[01:28] | It’s not gonna help with these guys. | 白昼感太重,不会打动这些人的 |
[01:30] | Well, we’re 45 minutes from landing to tape the promo, | 我们再过45分钟 就要降落拍摄宣传片了 |
[01:33] | so I think it’s a little late to pull out. | 现在退出有点太晚了 |
[01:35] | Is there any other meaningful press I can do while I’m in New York? | 我在纽约能不能 做什么有意义的媒体宣传? |
[01:38] | You know, I could probably get you on “Talk Stoop.” | 我也许能安排你上"倾谈" |
[01:40] | “Talk Soup”? No, “Talk Stoop” with Cat Greenleaf. | -清汤? -是"倾谈" 凯特格林利的节目 |
[01:42] | It’s on Taxi TV.You sit on a stoop and…talk. | 在计程车电视播出 坐在楼梯上聊天 |
[01:44] | – Oh, my God. – You know what? | 我的天哪 |
[01:48] | You also have a standing offer at “The Chew.” | 这样吧,"闲聊"说你随时可以去上 |
[01:50] | – “The Jew”? – “The Chew,” like teeth.Oh, yeah. | -煎饺? -"闲聊",谈话性节目 |
[01:53] | No, I know.You need to come up with better ideas. | 原来,你得想些更好的主意 |
[01:55] | And speak from your diaphragm. | 讲话也别这么没中气 |
[01:57] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[01:59] | People, this is what we’re up against, | 各位,这就是我们的对手 |
[02:02] | a Harvard boy with connections. | 人脉亨通的哈佛小子 |
[02:04] | Sitting on a stoop can’t compete | 坐在楼梯上闲聊 |
[02:06] | with a guy who just hosted the White House Correspondents’ Dinner. | 哪里比得上白宫记协晚宴主持人? |
[02:09] | OK, why don’t you just put out a press release | 不如发布新闻稿 |
[02:11] | saying that you want late night | 说你想主持深夜秀 |
[02:12] | so that way, you’re in the conversation? | 这样就会受到注目了 |
[02:14] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪,不可以 |
[02:16] | A woman can’t just come out and say what she wants. | 女人不能直白说出心里想要的东西 |
[02:19] | No, that looks– | 不行,那看起来… |
[02:21] | – Thirsty. – Mm-hmm. | 很饥渴… |
[02:23] | No, it’s got to seem like it’s their idea. | 必须看起来是对方主动 |
[02:24] | OK, fine. Do what you want. | 好吧,随你便 |
[02:26] | I’ll just be quiet and keep eating these cookies. | 我就静静坐在这里吃饼干 |
[02:30] | Those are dog biscuits. | 那是狗饼干 |
[02:32] | I’m aware. They’re delicious…and grain-free. | 我知道,但很好吃,而且不含谷物 |
[02:35] | The chef told me.I was like, are you fucking serious? | 厨师告诉我的,我本来还不信 |
[02:46] | So Deborah and I agreed that while I’m with her, | 黛博拉跟我说好了 |
[02:49] | I should also spend time working on my own stuff. | 我跟在她身边时 也要花时间做我自己的东西 |
[02:52] | You absolutely should; I would love to get | 这是应该的 |
[02:53] | – a feature out of you. – You and me both. | -我很想让你写一部电影 -我也想 |
[02:55] | So I was wondering if you knew of any, like,open writing assignments that you think would be good for me. | 我在想你知不知道 什么适合我的编剧职缺? |
[03:00] | Yes, I have coverage from Kayla, actually…Whoo! | 有,凯菈帮我找了 |
[03:02] | That I think might be interesting.- OK, great. | -我觉得应该很有意思 -好极了 |
[03:04] | – Literally every studio wants a procedural based on “Operation.” | 每家片厂都想要一部 根据"外科手术"的单元剧 |
[03:09] | Remember that game? | 记得那个游戏吗? |
[03:11] | OK, what else you got? | 好,还有什么? |
[03:13] | OK, so they’ve done some market research, | 好,有市调显示 |
[03:14] | and they’ve found that Gen Z thinks the animated spoon from “Beauty and the Beast” is hot | Z世代觉得"美女与野兽"里的 动画汤匙很性感 |
[03:19] | and apparently can “get it.” | 而且显然很吃得开 |
[03:21] | So they want something that focuses on his love life, | 所以想聚焦于它的感情生活 |
[03:24] | like a spin-off focusing on the animated spoon’s love life. | 以动画汤匙感情生活为主题的衍生剧 |
[03:27] | Love life.- Um, all right. – OK. | 感情生活喔…好喔 |
[03:31] | – Give me another one. – No spoon. OK. | -再来一个 -不要汤匙? |
[03:35] | Oh. I got it. I found it. | 好吧 我找到了 |
[03:37] | This one is good for you. | 这个很适合你 |
[03:39] | They’re doing a bisexual Gumby. | 有片厂要做双性恋冈比的节目 |
[03:41] | He bends both ways. | 左右都可以弯 |
[03:43] | You’re bisexual. | -你是双性恋 |
[03:44] | Yeah, so that might be perfect for you. | -对,所以可能很适合你 |
[03:46] | The working title: “Gum-Bi.” | 片名暂定为"冈bi" |
[03:47] | OK, you know what?I think I’m just gonna try to write an idea of my own. | 这样吧,我还是自己想好了 |
[03:51] | Original is really harder to sell. | 原创内容比较难卖 |
[03:53] | Honestly, nobody wants it. | 讲白一点,没人有兴趣 |
[03:55] | But Roku is open, and they have two buckets | 但Roku开始营运了 |
[03:57] | they’re looking to fill right now, | 现在有两种东西要做 |
[03:59] | noisy concepts and Black joy. | "嘈杂概念"和"黑色喜悦" |
[04:01] | I think you should focus on noisy concepts, though, | 劝你聚焦在"嘈杂概念" |
[04:03] | since you are not Black– no offense. | 因为你不是黑人,无意冒犯 |
[04:05] | You’re not. | 的确不是 |
[04:07] | Oh, OK.I missed one. | 等等,我漏看了一个 |
[04:10] | They want to do something with “Sleeping Beauty,” | 他们想写睡美人的故事 |
[04:12] | but apparently, this time, it’s consensual. | 但这次是你情我愿 |
[04:14] | And if someone could ask Hoda where she got her scarf, | 找人去问问荷达的丝巾哪里买的 |
[04:16] | I would just love it. | 我超爱 |
[04:17] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[04:19] | Deborah Vance. | 黛博拉凡斯 |
[04:20] | Oh, my gosh, Henry Weeks! | 天啊,亨利威克斯 |
[04:23] | How have you been? I haven’t seen you since– | 你好吗,我们上次见面是… |
[04:26] | – Jerry Lewis Telethon. – That’s it. | -杰瑞路易的募款节目 -没错 |
[04:28] | This is so wild. | 太巧了 |
[04:29] | Two weeks ago, I recorded an NPR segment | 两周前我去录公共广播电台的节目 |
[04:32] | where I had to pick something from pop culture that I loved, and I talked about your special. | 我要选我在流行文化中的最爱 |
[04:36] | – You did? – Are you kidding? | -我选了你的特辑 -真的吗? |
[04:39] | It was the best special of the last ten years, | 还用说,那可是过去十年最棒的特辑 |
[04:42] | which kills me because I released one three years ago. | 我难过死了 因为我三年前才推出一部 |
[04:46] | Wow, that–wow, thank you. | 那实在…谢谢 |
[04:49] | That means a lot coming from you. | 听你这么说实在意义重大 |
[04:51] | I’m serious.You took a lifetime of issues, | 我是认真的 你把一生累积的心理创伤 |
[04:54] | and you turned it into a work of genius. | 变成一件天才之作 |
[04:57] | Actually, are you still in Vegas? | 说到这个,你还在拉斯维加斯吗? |
[04:59] | – Yeah. – Oh, this is fabulous. | -对 -太好了 |
[05:01] | ‘Cause every few years, Terry, Cliff Calhoun, and I– | 因为每隔几年 泰瑞,克利夫卡洪和我… |
[05:04] | Oh, let me guess– | 我猜猜,去赌博 |
[05:05] | gamble, golf, drugs, women? | 打高尔夫球,嗑药还是嫖妓? |
[05:07] | No, even better. | 不是,比那些更好 |
[05:08] | We get colonoscopies together. | 我们一起去照大肠镜 |
[05:12] | I knew something was going in a hole. | 我就知道一定会牵涉到插洞 |
[05:14] | We rent a house in Vegas. | 我们租一栋房子 |
[05:15] | We play cards, clear out our GI tract. | 一边打牌,一边清空肠胃 |
[05:18] | Next day, we get the colonoscopies. | 隔天去做大肠镜检查 |
[05:20] | And then we celebrate with a Vegas night out. | 然后庆祝 在赌城狂欢一晚 |
[05:23] | And whoever has the cleanest bill of health buys dinner. | 身体最健康的人晚餐买单 |
[05:27] | Well, that sounds like a blast.It is. | 听起来超好玩的 |
[05:29] | And we’re doing it this weekend. | 确实好玩,我们约了这个周末 |
[05:31] | So if you’re due, you should come. | 如果你也该检查了 欢迎加入 |
[05:34] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[05:36] | I’ve been so busy, I’m overdue.Oh, well, that’s great. | 我最近忙昏了,早该检查了 |
[05:38] | That’s great.I will text you all the details. | 太好了,我把细节传给你 |
[05:41] | OK. Can I bring something? | 好,需要带什么吗? |
[05:43] | Air freshener. | 空气芳香剂 |
[05:45] | I guess men can be funny. | 看来男人还是可以幽默的 |
[05:47] | OK, see you soon. | 回头见 |
[05:51] | Just do it harder, or don’t do it at all, Jimmy. | 不够用力干脆别按,吉米 |
[06:00] | Hi. I got a delivery for Ruby. | 有露比的快递 |
[06:01] | It says hand off in person. | 上面写"本人亲收" |
[06:03] | Oh, well, I’m– sorry, I’m not there. | 抱歉,我不在 |
[06:05] | It’s my girlfriend’s house. | 那是我女友的房子 |
[06:07] | I mean, it’s my house too. | 也是我的房子啦 |
[06:08] | We’re sort of taking space right now | 但我们要给彼此空间 |
[06:11] | to evaluate things. | 评估两人的关系 |
[06:12] | Hey, is that order for one person or two? | 订单是一个人的还是两个人的? |
[06:15] | I’m just gonna leave it at the door. | 我放门口吧 |
[06:17] | No, no, just tell me if there’s beef. | 看看有没有牛肉 |
[06:18] | She doesn’t eat beef. | 她不吃牛 |
[06:19] | Beef is a smoking gun!Sir! | 牛肉是确凿的罪证,先生 |
[06:23] | Hey, are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[06:25] | Yeah. Why? | 很好啊,怎么了? |
[06:26] | You just yelled, “Beef is a smoking gun.” | 你大吼"牛肉是确凿的罪证" |
[06:27] | Oh, that. | 那个啊, |
[06:29] | I think I’m extra sensitive because Ruby’s | 我特别敏感 因为露比 |
[06:30] | having this going-away party on Friday. | 周五要开饯别派对 |
[06:32] | Do you think I should drive four hours to LA | 我该开车4小时去洛杉矶道别吗? |
[06:34] | to say goodbye even though she didn’t invite me? | 尽管她没有邀我? |
[06:35] | – I should, right? – No. | 我该去吧? 不应该 |
[06:37] | Whew. Your mind. | -你真理智 |
[06:39] | But if you’re looking for a distraction, | -如果你想分心 |
[06:41] | you could come to bar trivia Friday night. | -周五来玩酒吧竞猜吧 |
[06:42] | You do bar trivia? | -你玩酒吧竞猜? |
[06:43] | OK, extracurriculars, very healthy. | 还有课外活动啊,真健康 |
[06:46] | Well, it is a team that my mom and ex-boyfriend started without me. | 队伍是我妈和前男友自己成立的 |
[06:49] | They only asked me to join when they realized | 找我只是因为需要 |
[06:50] | they needed someone who knew state capitals. | 一个知道各州首府的人 |
[06:52] | Sorry. | 真为你难过 |
[06:53] | Hello, my gorgeous team. | 我俊俏的团队,你们好啊 |
[06:56] | What’s going on?They slash the capital gains tax? | 怎么回事? 资本增值税减免了吗? |
[07:00] | No. I’m getting a colonoscopy. | 不是,我要去照大肠镜 |
[07:03] | – Ah. – Hmm.But you just– you just had one. | 你最近刚照过 |
[07:06] | I know, but this is a group thing. | 我知道,但这次是大家一起 |
[07:09] | – Well, OK. – Exciting. | -真刺激,真有你的 |
[07:10] | – Oh, all right. – Whoa! | -好兴奋喔 |
[07:11] | – OK! – Shake it!Shake that thing! | 摇啊… |
[07:17] | Honestly, this was a great idea. | 真是好主意, |
[07:19] | I cannot wait to hit. | 我已经等不及下场了 |
[07:20] | I’ve been so stressed out with all this Deborah stuff. | 黛博拉的事让我压力好大 |
[07:22] | Yeah, I had no idea they had courts here. | 我不知道这里有球场 |
[07:24] | Yeah, they don’t have tennis courts. | 有啊,但不是网球场 |
[07:25] | They have pickleball courts. | 是匹克球场 |
[07:27] | Wait, pickleball? | 等一下,匹克球? |
[07:28] | Yeah, it’s like tiny tennis. | 对,像袖珍网球 |
[07:30] | I know what pickleball is, but I thought we were | 我知道匹克球是什么 |
[07:32] | playing tennis; that’s why I agreed. | 但我以为要打网球,所以才答应 |
[07:34] | – OK, don’t be mad at me. – Oh, God. | -不要生我的气 -惨了 |
[07:36] | But this is our general with Winnie Landell. | 但这是和温妮兰德尔的会议 |
[07:38] | What? Kayla, what the hell? | 什么? 凯菈,你搞什么 |
[07:40] | I thought you were scheduling that for next week. | 我以为你安排在下周 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 |
[07:43] | I can’t be perfect, OK? I tried to get us the meeting. | 我不是完人,好吗? 我努力想安排 |
[07:45] | Her next opening’s not for, like, eight months. | 她下个空档在8个月后 |
[07:47] | But her second assistant Avi, who I made out with seven years ago– really bad kisser– | 但她的第二助理阿维 7年前跟我亲热过 |
[07:50] | said she’s obsessed with pickleball | 吻功超烂,但他说她爱匹克球成痴 |
[07:53] | and she has a standing reservation on this court. | 而且固定来这个球场打球,所以啰 |
[07:55] | So you’re welcome. | -不客气 |
[07:57] | Kayla, what do you expect me to do here? | -凯菈,你要我怎么做? |
[07:58] | You want me to just walk up to her randomly,wearing mesh shorts, and pitch Deborah to host late night? | 穿著网布短裤搭话 说黛博拉想主持深夜秀吗? |
[08:02] | No, I want you to get into a game with her, | 当然不是,我要你跟她打球 |
[08:04] | you know, impress her with your skills. | 用球技让她惊艳 |
[08:06] | Maybe you earn her respect, | 也许就能得到她的敬重 |
[08:08] | and then you seal the fucking deal, baby! | 然后敲定一笔大交易,宝贝 |
[08:10] | OK, shh, we’re at an expensive country club. | 小声点,这是有钱人来的乡村俱乐部 |
[08:12] | It’s not illegal to yell. | 大叫又不犯法 |
[08:13] | I don’t know how to play pickleball. | 我不会打匹克球 |
[08:15] | And this plan is insanity, girl. | 这个计划简直是疯了 |
[08:17] | You’re an amazing tennis guy. | 你是网球高手 |
[08:19] | You could probably pick up any sport. | 任何运动都能很快上手 |
[08:20] | – You could probably bowl. – What– | -搞不好连保龄球都会打 -什么… |
[08:21] | Come on.I got us these cute little paddles. | 好嘛,我弄了两支可爱小球拍 |
[08:24] | It’s kind of kinky. | 感觉有点变态 |
[08:25] | Come on, stretch me out. | 来帮我伸展 |
[08:27] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:34] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[08:36] | That, that… | 这件… |
[08:40] | Hi.While you’re gone, I will be turning the heat up to 68 | 你出门的时候 我会把暖气调到68度 |
[08:43] | ’cause I’ve started shivering so hard, | 因为我发抖得太厉害 |
[08:45] | my arm hair is getting thicker. | 连手毛都变粗了 |
[08:47] | I need the thermostat passcode. | -把恒温器的密码给我 -不行… |
[08:48] | No, no, a room should be the same temperature as a white wine fridge. | 房间温度应该跟白酒柜一样 |
[08:52] | Keeps your metabolism on its toes. | 新陈代谢才不会松懈 |
[08:54] | So what do you think, this or this? | 你觉得哪套比较好? |
[08:56] | I mean, which is better for a colonoscopy prep party? | 哪套比较适合大肠镜清肠派对? |
[08:59] | I don’t know. Is it too sparkly?I just– | 是不是太闪亮了? |
[09:02] | I don’t know, maybe– I’ll just–should go with what I have on. | 算了,就穿身上这套吧 |
[09:05] | I’m so shocked that you care this much. | 你这么在乎让我好震惊 |
[09:08] | Oh, you don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[09:09] | I’ve always idolized them. | 我一直好崇拜他们 |
[09:11] | When I was first starting in stand-up, they were the guys. | 我刚出道时,他们可是风云人物 |
[09:15] | OK, but weren’t you, like, the girl? | 但你那时候不也很红吗? |
[09:17] | Oh, no, no. | 不是… |
[09:19] | I mean, I could fill seats, you know, | 买票看我表演的人很多 |
[09:22] | but they thought it was because of my sitcom, you know, | 但他们觉得只是因为我的情境喜剧 |
[09:24] | or the fire. | 或是我纵火的事 |
[09:27] | I was never seen as legit by guys like them. | 他们从来不把我当一回事 |
[09:32] | And now they want you to clean out your colon with them. | 现在他们邀你一起清肠 |
[09:34] | Dreams really do come true. | 美梦还是会成真的 |
[09:36] | I know! | 就是啊 |
[09:38] | Isn’t it fantastic? | 是不是很棒? |
[09:41] | Can I just get a blanket? | 可以至少给我毯子吗? |
[09:50] | Yeah. Yeah, well, she can go– | 对…她可以… |
[09:53] | they can go to hell for all I care. | 他们可以下地狱,我才懒得管 |
[09:55] | OK, bye-bye. | 好,再见 |
[09:57] | Hey, hey, hey. This is our court. | 这个球场是我们的 |
[09:58] | Oh, Johnny? | -强尼? |
[10:00] | Jimmy LuSaque, Jr. We met at JFL. | -小吉米拉萨克 我们嘻笑节见过 |
[10:02] | You told me you had sex with my dad. | 你说你跟我爸上过床 |
[10:04] | Oh, right. This is our court. | 对,这是我们的球场 |
[10:05] | Oh, I must have accidentally booked this | 我大概是不小心把周四的球场 |
[10:07] | for Tuesday instead of Thursday. | 订成周二了 |
[10:09] | This always happens–you put a T down in the calendar, | 难免啦,在日历上写了T |
[10:11] | and you’re like, was that for Tuesday or Thursday? | 会忘记是周二还是周四 |
[10:14] | – Does that ever happen to you? – No. | -你也会这样吗? -不会 |
[10:16] | Honestly, I have the same problem with trying to r– | -其实我也常常不记得 |
[10:17] | Damn it, this sucks, ’cause, you know, | -可恶,真扫兴,因为 |
[10:19] | Jimmy here was gonna help me with my technique. | 吉米本来要帮我精进球技的 |
[10:22] | He’s really amazing. He’s really, really good. | 他很厉害,是高手 |
[10:24] | Really? You don’t really have a pickleball body. | 是吗,你的体型不像是打匹克球的 |
[10:27] | He’s got a pickleball body. It’s in his bones. | 怎么不像,他是天生好手 |
[10:30] | He’s a tennis star. | 他是网球明星 |
[10:31] | You know, my dad hired him to give me lessons one summer, | 我爸某年夏天聘他来教我打球 |
[10:33] | and it’s probably one of the best memories of my childhood. | 那可能是我童年最美好的回忆 |
[10:36] | – It was? – Mm-hmm. | 是吗? |
[10:38] | You’re that good? | 你这么厉害? |
[10:39] | Yeah, he played tennis at Brown. | -对,他在布朗打网球 |
[10:41] | I did. | -没错 |
[10:42] | Well, maybe we should play doubles. | 不如我们双打吧 |
[10:43] | I love a little competition, | 我喜欢竞争 |
[10:45] | but I hate people who waste my time. | 但是讨厌浪费我时间的人 |
[10:47] | Peter Thiel? Like playing with Helen Keller without the star power. | 彼得提尔,跟他打球 |
[10:51] | Wow, well, I’m certainly better than that. | 像是跟素人版的海伦凯勒打球 |
[10:53] | She was blind, deaf, and mute. | 她又瞎又聋又哑,我肯定更强吧 |
[10:54] | Jimmy. | -吉米 |
[10:56] | By the way, I’m Beth. I work with Winnie. | -我是贝丝,跟温妮一起工作 |
[10:57] | We play for money. What do you say? | 我们赌钱,如何? |
[10:59] | Grand a game? | 一场一千 |
[11:00] | – Holy hell, OK. – Wow. | 妈呀,好喔 |
[11:02] | – Sure, yeah, absolutely. – Great. | – 当然可以 – 好极了 |
[11:03] | It’s just money, and we got it. | -行,钱嘛,我们有 |
[11:04] | Sure thing. I like it. | -好极了 好啊,我喜欢 |
[11:06] | That sounds good to me. | 真是好主意 |
[11:07] | Google the rules. Google the rules. | 快上网查规则… |
[11:18] | – Hey. – This is Ava. | 这是艾娃 |
[11:19] | – Hey, nice to meet you guys. – Hey. | 幸会 |
[11:21] | – Hi. – Hey! | 你好 -嘿 |
[11:22] | Thank God you got us a white. | 幸好你找了个白人 |
[11:24] | What? Oh, yeah. I’m a white person, yeah. | 什么? 对,我是白人 |
[11:27] | We got a strong team, but we have some blind spots. | 我们实力坚强,但是有盲点 |
[11:30] | – Last week, we lost on a question about natural wine. | 上周自然葡萄酒的问题 我们答错了 |
[11:33] | Oh, I love natural wine. | 我好爱喝自然葡萄酒 |
[11:35] | Oh, I love natural wine. | "我好爱喝自然葡萄酒" |
[11:37] | We gon’ mop the floor with these motherfuckers. | 那些龟孙子要输惨了 |
[11:51] | – Ho-ho! – Henry!Well, if it isn’t our very own “It Girl.” | -亨利 -风云女郎来了 |
[11:55] | Oh, I like that. | 我好喜欢 |
[11:57] | Ah, Terry, Cliff, hi! | 泰瑞,克利夫 |
[11:59] | Aw, good to see you, Deb. | -很高兴看到你,小黛 |
[12:01] | – Oh, my God, you too. – You look fantastic. | -天哪,彼此 -你看起来真美 |
[12:02] | Thank you. | -多谢夸奖 |
[12:04] | Now, are you ready for my famous laxa-tini? | 准备品尝我的泻药马丁尼了吗? |
[12:06] | – Oh, boy. – You might be used to vodka, | -天啊 -你也许习惯伏特加 |
[12:07] | but tonight you’re getting magnesium sulfate straight up. | 但今晚要喝纯的硫酸镁 |
[12:11] | Shaken, not stirred, I hope. | 希望是用摇的,不是搅的 |
[12:13] | May I take your bag, Miss Special of the Year?- Oh, thank you. – Mm-hmm. | 我帮你拿行李吧,年度特辑小姐 谢谢 |
[12:16] | Her bag, my jokes– you take everything. | 她的包包,我的笑话 全被你抢光了 |
[12:17] | All right, let it go, Cliff. | 释怀吧,克利夫 |
[12:21] | There are six bathrooms. | 这里有六间厕所 |
[12:23] | But if you can’t make it, | 但如果来不及 |
[12:25] | there’s a really ugly vase on the kitchen counter. | 厨房流理台上有个很丑的花瓶 |
[12:28] | No, it’s deep. | 它很深,可以用 |
[12:30] | – It’ll work. – Oh, my. | 我的天哪 |
[12:37] | Mine. | 我来 |
[12:41] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[12:43] | Mine! | 我来 |
[12:48] | Mine! | 我来 |
[12:50] | – Oh, my God. – Boom goes the dynamite. | 看到我的爆炸威力了吧 |
[12:52] | – How’s my ass taste? – That’s– | 吃瘪味道如何? |
[12:54] | $10 grand, you beta fuck. | 一万块了,你这个草食男 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry. I get very competitive. | 抱歉,我很好胜 |
[12:57] | But it is $10 grand. | 但确实一万了 |
[12:59] | We have to go.We don’t have that kind of money. | 该走了,我们没那么多钱 |
[13:04] | Double or nothing? | 赌双倍,赢家通吃? |
[13:06] | Oh, look who grew some foreskin. | 突然有种啦,我喜欢 |
[13:08] | I like it. Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[13:11] | Oh, my God, help us all. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[13:19] | Hello! | 这里 |
[13:20] | – Wh– – Oh, shit. Ray? | 要命 -雷? |
[13:23] | Oh, my God. | -我的天啊 |
[13:24] | Dude!King of the Palmetto front desk. | 兄弟,帕美托赌场饭店前台之王 |
[13:28] | What’s up, my man?How are you? | 近来如何,还好吗? |
[13:31] | So you’re back in Vegas? | 你回赌城了? |
[13:32] | Just for a little. I live in LA. | 只待一阵子,我住在洛杉矶 |
[13:34] | I’m on hiatus from working on that show “On The Contrary.” | 在"反而言之"工作,现在在休假 |
[13:37] | Oh, yeah. That show used to be funny. | 那出节目以前很好笑 |
[13:40] | Thanks. | 谢啰 |
[13:42] | Are you here for trivia? | -你是来参加竞猜的吗? |
[13:43] | Am I here for trivia? | -还问啊 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I’m a legend around these parts. | 对,我在这里是传奇人物 |
[13:46] | My team Quiz Khalifa was disbanded | 我的队伍"答题哈利法" 赢太多场被解散了 |
[13:48] | ’cause we won too much,so now I’m with O’trivia Newton-John. | 我现在是"竞猜纽顿强"的成员 |
[13:52] | Oh, that’s cool.Yeah, it’s my first time. | 好酷,今天是我第一次玩 |
[13:55] | My friend Marcus invited me. | 我朋友马可斯请我来的 |
[13:56] | Wait, you’re here with SWA? | 等等,你跟SWA一起? |
[13:58] | SWA? Yeah, Sisters with Answers. | -SWA? -对,"答题姊妹" |
[14:02] | I hate them. We hate them. | 我恨她们,大家都是 |
[14:04] | Marcus, are you wearing an Apple Watch, dude? | 马可斯,你戴苹果手表? |
[14:06] | Raymond, it is on airplane mode. | 雷蒙,我开到飞航模式了 |
[14:08] | OK, you know the rules, though:no smartwatches, no smartphones. | 你知道规则 不能用智慧型手表和智慧型手机 |
[14:11] | You know, you can rattle off about the rules all you want to. | 你想搬规则压我,请便 |
[14:14] | You still don’t know the capital of South Dakota. | 但你还是不知道南达科塔的首府 |
[14:16] | – Bismarck? – Is it? | -俾斯麦? -是吗? |
[14:19] | It i– | 是… |
[14:20] | oh, fuck, that’s North Dakota.Shit. | 可恶,那是北达科塔,该死 |
[14:23] | Jesus Christ. | 老天喔 |
[14:25] | – All right, see you on the ice. – Hello! | 好,比赛时见 有人吗? |
[14:28] | You know, I work in customer service too, | 我也是客服人员 |
[14:30] | and this is dog shit. | 这样实在太差劲了 |
[14:31] | You did not! | -不可能… -真的 |
[14:33] | – I did. – No, you did not! | 对,我还倒过来呢 |
[14:34] | – Did it backwards. – Backwards! | – 倒着做 |
[14:40] | Oh, boy.You are gonna hate this. | 你一定会恨死的 |
[14:47] | To talking shit and to making it too. | 敬说屁话,和制造大便 |
[14:51] | Down one hatch and out another. | 上面进,下面出 |
[14:57] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[15:00] | I can’t believe you did 40 dates last year. | 真不敢相信你去年演了40场 |
[15:03] | I got to give you a lot of credit.I couldn’t do that now. | 真有你的,我就做不到了 |
[15:06] | Oh, don’t sell yourself short, Terry. | 别妄自菲薄,泰瑞 |
[15:09] | You couldn’t sell out that many venues when you were young either. | 你年轻时也演不了这么多场 |
[15:11] | All right, all right. | 好… |
[15:13] | Had I known that you were going to roast Terry, | 要是我早知道你会吐槽泰瑞 |
[15:16] | I would have invited you years ago. | 我好几年前就会邀你来了 |
[15:20] | Deborah, I saw you on late night. You were fantastic. | 黛博拉,我看了你主持深夜秀 你主持得超棒 |
[15:24] | Oh, thanks.Yeah, I heard that Danby kid’s | 谢了 我听说丹比那小子 |
[15:25] | probably gonna be the next host. | 可能会是下一个主持人 |
[15:29] | I don’t get him.I mean, how old is he? | 我不懂这个人 对啊,他几岁? |
[15:31] | I mean, not even 40, lucky fuck. | 不到40吧,幸运的狗东西 |
[15:35] | He’s fine, but he never would have made it back in the day. | 他还不错,不过在以前绝对出不了头 |
[15:38] | – Mm-mm, mm-mm. | 没错… |
[15:40] | – No, no.Eh, he’s not that good. | 他没那么厉害 |
[15:42] | If they wanted to hire somebody unfunny, | 想找不好笑的人 |
[15:43] | they could hire him. | 不如找他 |
[15:44] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 |
[15:45] | I was just nice to you. | 我对你很友善耶,好啊… |
[15:47] | OK, OK. You have to pay the price. | -你得受罚 |
[15:48] | – No, no, no, no! – Come on. Come on. | -不要… |
[15:50] | – Ah, God! – Ah! | 天啊 |
[15:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:53] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | 干杯… |
[15:54] | The answer to question number five is Kylie Minogue. | 第五题的答案是凯莉米洛 |
[15:58] | Yes, baby! | 太好了 |
[16:00] | Question six was Juneau, Alaska. | 第六题是阿拉斯加朱诺 |
[16:01] | Killing it! Killing it. | -好过瘾 |
[16:03] | – Whoo-hoo! – Yes. | -太好了 |
[16:05] | And the answer to question seven | 第七题的答案 |
[16:06] | was the film “Frances Ha.” | 是电影"纽约哈哈哈" |
[16:09] | – Yes! – Good girl.I’m a Baumbach-head, dude. | -太好了 -好女孩 我很迷包姆巴赫 |
[16:11] | Know his whole oeuvre. | 他所有的电影我都很熟 |
[16:14] | The leaders are still Sisters with Answers with 30 points…That’s right. | 领先队伍依然是 30分的"答题姊妹" |
[16:19] | Followed by O’trivia Newton-John | 紧追其后的是"竞猜纽顿强" |
[16:22] | – with 29 points… – Fuck you, bitch. | -去死吧 -得分29分 |
[16:25] | And the Corn Cob Boys with 25 points. | 和25分的"玉米棒男孩" |
[16:28] | So round five is gonna be a sports round. | -第5回合将是… |
[16:30] | Wait, violation. Phone violation. | -犯规,手机犯规 |
[16:31] | Ava Daniels on SWA, she’s using her phone to cheat. | "答题姊妹"的艾娃丹尼尔斯 在用手机作弊 |
[16:34] | – No. – OK, OK, she’s new. | -我没有 -她是新来的 |
[16:35] | No, she was warned. | -才怪,我警告过她 |
[16:37] | – I warned her. – OK, everybody calm down. | -大家别激动 |
[16:38] | All right, so, SWA, you were on your phone. | "答题姊妹"有人用手机 |
[16:40] | That’s gonna be a five-point penalty. | 扣5分 |
[16:41] | – Oh! – I’m sorry. | 对不起,我的手机 |
[16:43] | I’m still connected to the Ring cam | 还跟女友家的门铃摄影机连线 |
[16:44] | at my girlfriend’s house, and she’s having a party. | 她开派对,一直有人按门铃 |
[16:46] | People keep buzzing the door. I’m just letting them in. | 我只是帮人开门 |
[16:48] | – Girl. – Ava? | 艾娃? |
[16:50] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[16:51] | – Hi. – Wow. | 嗨 -哇 |
[16:53] | Are you kidding me? OK, I’m going outside. | 你开玩笑吗? |
[16:54] | Jesus. | 我出去嘛,真是的 |
[17:00] | What the fuck, Ava? | 艾娃,你干吗开我家的门让人进去? |
[17:02] | Why are you letting people into my house? | 因为我的手机一直响 |
[17:04] | It kept buzzing on my phone.And I could say that you not creating | 我也可以说,你开派对时 |
[17:08] | a party protocol that didn’t involve | 没有顾虑到门铃摄影机 |
[17:09] | the Ring cam is disrespectful to me. | 对我很不尊重 |
[17:10] | Have you been spying on me through our camera? | 你用摄影机监视我? |
[17:15] | No, I have been here living my life, having a phone. | 不是,我在这里带著手机过我的日子 |
[17:19] | And occasionally did I check to make sure | 至于我是否偶尔确认 |
[17:20] | you didn’t leave the palo santo burning? | 你没有忘记熄掉秘鲁圣木? |
[17:22] | Yes, it’s possible. | 对,有可能 |
[17:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:25] | OK. Jesus, I’m sorry. | 好啦,对不起 |
[17:27] | I’ll delete it, but it’s just gonna be annoying to re-log in when I get home. | 我删掉就是了 但我回去时重新登入很烦 |
[17:34] | I don’t think you’re gonna be re-logging in. | 你应该不会重新登入了 |
[17:36] | What do you mean I’m not gonna re-log in | 为什么我不会重新登入 |
[17:38] | to our doorbell app? | 我们的门铃程式? |
[17:40] | I just think this space has felt…really right for me. | 我觉得这样给彼此空间很适合 |
[17:45] | And I’m just not sure– | 我不确定… |
[17:47] | I’m sure. I’m very sure. | 我确定,非常确定 |
[17:49] | I want to be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[17:52] | Then be with me. | 那就跟我在一起 |
[17:54] | Come to Iceland. | 来冰岛 |
[17:57] | I– | 我… |
[17:59] | We’re just–it’s– | 我们只是… |
[18:00] | There’s my answer. | 我得到答案了 |
[18:04] | I think this is over. | 看来我们结束了 |
[18:06] | No. Ruby– | 不要,露比 |
[18:08] | Bye, Ava. | 再见,艾娃 |
[18:20] | Great shot.Don’t say that. | -好球 -别说这种话 |
[18:24] | Why would you say that? | 干吗这么说? |
[18:29] | – Oh. – You got to come up on those. | – 哦,你要上前… |
[18:31] | – I beg your pardon? – You got to come up on those. | -你说什么? 你要上前 |
[18:33] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[18:34] | Mine! | 我的 |
[18:39] | You got to come up on those. | -你要上前 |
[18:40] | There we go. Boom! | -打得好 |
[18:42] | Oh, Jesus. Ow. | 天啊 |
[18:44] | Oh, you didn’t like that, huh? | 不喜欢吧? |
[18:46] | Match point for you guys. | 你们的赛末点 |
[18:48] | We know, Beth. | 我们知道,贝丝,天啊 |
[18:50] | Jesus fuck!This is exactly why I divorced your ass. | 该死的,难怪我会跟你离婚 |
[18:54] | I know. God. | 我知道,天啊 |
[19:04] | Hey, what’s going on? You OK? | 怎么回事,你还好吗? |
[19:06] | Jimmy, I feel like I’m really scared. | 吉米,我好害怕 |
[19:08] | My back’s, like, tensing up. | 我的背好紧绷 |
[19:09] | You know I’m the weakest link. | 你也知道我最弱 |
[19:11] | I feel like I’m gonna mess this up. | 我会搞砸的 |
[19:12] | Hey, you got a great serve. | 你发球很强 |
[19:14] | All you have to do is get it over the net. | 发球过网就好了 |
[19:15] | And if it comes to you, dink it. | 球过来 吊回去就好 |
[19:16] | OK. Dink it. | 好,吊球回去 |
[19:18] | Dink it, and I’ll take care of the rest, OK? | 吊回去,其他的交给我 |
[19:19] | – OK. – All right, you got this. | -好 -你没问题的 |
[19:22] | – OK. – OK. | 好 |
[19:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:37] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[19:41] | – Nice dink! – Mine! | -吊得好 -我的 |
[19:45] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -太好了 |
[19:47] | – How’s my ass taste? – Whoo! | -吃瘪味道如何? |
[19:48] | Motherfucker! | 天杀的 |
[19:50] | – Yes! We won nothing. – That was amazing. | -太棒了 -我们什么都没赢 |
[19:52] | God, what is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病? |
[19:54] | – Good game. – Ugh. | 打得好 |
[19:55] | That is the best match we’ve had in months, right, Beth? | 这是我们几个月来最精彩的一场吧? |
[19:58] | – I guess. – You’re good, LuSaque. | -大概吧 -拉萨克,你真行 |
[20:00] | You’re at Latitude, right? | 你在纬度公司吧? |
[20:01] | I actually left to start my own firm. | 其实我自立门户了 |
[20:03] | Deborah Vance came with us.Ah, she’s funny. | 黛博拉凡斯跟我们一起离开 她很搞笑 |
[20:05] | Good for you. She’s having a moment. | 恭喜,她现在很红 |
[20:07] | Yeah, a moment I think you could be taking advantage of. | 对,你可以好好利用 |
[20:10] | I know you need a new host for 11:30, | 我知道你们11点半需要新主持 |
[20:11] | and she’d be amazing. | 她很适合 |
[20:13] | – She rocks. – I mean, she’s funny | -她超棒 -她很风趣, |
[20:14] | but old-school in the perfect way. | 传统得很完美 |
[20:16] | She can talk to anybody and– | -很有亲和力… |
[20:17] | Hey, you don’t have to sell me on Deborah. | -你不用跟我推销黛博拉 |
[20:19] | I love her. I loved her guest spot. | 我欣赏她,客座主持很棒 |
[20:20] | But I need someone with–how can I put this– staying power. | 但是我需要…要怎么说呢? 一个比较持久的人 |
[20:23] | You said yourself in your interview in “Variety”– | 我看了你接受综艺杂志 |
[20:25] | I read it, loved it– | 采访的报导,我很喜欢 |
[20:26] | that late night’s on the decline | 你说深夜秀在走下坡 |
[20:27] | and you need to shake it up. | 需要整顿一番 |
[20:29] | Well, Deborah’s a really noisy choice. | 黛博拉是个很有声量的选择 |
[20:31] | She’s certainly unexpected. | 她确实出人意料 |
[20:32] | But a 70-year-old woman is a tough sell. | 但一个70岁的女人没有卖点 |
[20:34] | Well, not to your audience. | 对你的观众来说不是 |
[20:36] | I mean, the majority of people watching are over 30. | 这个时段的观众大多都超过30岁 |
[20:38] | You put someone like Jack Danby behind that desk, | 让杰克丹比这样的人主持 |
[20:40] | kids aren’t getting off TikTok to watch him. | 年轻人不会放下抖音来看他 我妈不认识他 |
[20:41] | My mom doesn’t know who he is. | 但是黛博拉的实体DVD |
[20:43] | But Deborah sold 4 million physical DVDs last year. | 去年热卖400万张 |
[20:46] | I mean, she’s the queen of people who can’t figure out their internet. | 她是网路白痴族群的女王 |
[20:49] | With her, you keep the audience you have. | 有了她,你能保住原来的观众 |
[20:51] | Plus, you’re doing something that’s never been done before. | 而且也做了前所未有的创举 |
[20:53] | Jimmy, it’s a good pitch, | 吉米,你很有说服力 |
[20:55] | but I just don’t think she’s it. | 但我觉得她不适合 |
[20:56] | But I’m gonna think about it. | 不过我会考虑的 |
[20:58] | You want to play tomorrow morning? | 明早再来打球? |
[20:59] | Like, in ten hours? | -10个小时后吗? |
[21:00] | Yeah. | -对 |
[21:01] | See you there, sister. | 到时候见,姊妹 |
[21:02] | You reserve. See you at 7:00. Bye. | -你去约场地,7点钟见 -再见 |
[21:05] | We can’t reserve a court if we’re nonmembers. | 非会员不能约场地 |
[21:08] | Ugh, how much does it cost to join? | 入会要多少钱? |
[21:10] | $20 grand a year apiece. | 一个人一年2万 |
[21:11] | It’d be less if we were married. | 配偶比较便宜 |
[21:14] | How much less? | 便宜多少? |
[21:15] | OK, I hear you loud and clear. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[21:17] | – No, I just want to know– – No, no. | -不是,我只是想知道… |
[21:19] | It’s something you want to consider. | -不用解释,你想考虑 我们必须入会 |
[21:20] | – That’s fine. – We have to join now | 我考虑的是这个 |
[21:21] | – is my consideration. – OK, yeah. | 好,我们讨论一下 |
[21:22] | Let’s talk about it.This is the last question. | 这是最后一题,我们可以赢 |
[21:25] | We could win this.Which Ventura, California, swing band | 加州文土拉哪个摇摆乐团的 |
[21:28] | are known for their song “You, Me, and the Bottle Make Three”? | 成名曲是"你我和酒瓶成三人"? |
[21:35] | The Big Bad Voodoo Daddies. | "巫毒坏老爹们" |
[21:41] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[21:43] | No. | 不好 |
[21:45] | And the answer to the final question | 最后一题的答案是 |
[21:47] | is Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, singular. | "巫毒坏老爹",是单数 |
[21:50] | Big Bad Voodoo Daddies will not be accepted. Yes! | -"巫毒坏老爹们"不是正确答案 -太好了 |
[21:54] | And that means the winner is O’trivia Newton-John. | 所以获胜的是"竞猜纽顿强" |
[22:00] | That’s good, Sisters with Not Enough Answers. | 没关系,《答案不够》姐妹篇。 |
[22:01] | It’s OK. It’s just bar trivia. | 这只是酒吧竞猜 |
[22:03] | I’m so stupid. | 我好蠢 |
[22:06] | – It’s OK. Here. – Here, drink. | 没关系,来 喝吧 |
[22:09] | – Do they have food here? – No. | -这里有卖吃的吗? -没有… |
[22:14] | Yes, I fly to Miami next week. | 对,我下周要飞去迈阿密 |
[22:16] | You know, the one thing I do love about getting old: | 知道变老的唯一好处吗? |
[22:20] | boarding early. | 可以提早登机 |
[22:21] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[22:22] | In the time it takes for them to say, | 只要听到他们说 |
[22:24] | “Does anyone need any assistance?” | "有谁需要协助吗?" |
[22:25] | I can go from Usain Bolt to Stephen Hawking. | 我可以马上从牙买加闪电 变成史蒂芬霍金 |
[22:31] | Oh, shame on all of you, flying commercial | 你们也真够丢脸的 明明可以 |
[22:34] | when you have the means to fly private. | 坐私人飞机,却坐商业航班 |
[22:36] | OK, get this. | 听我说 |
[22:38] | We’re having Thanksgiving at my daughter’s this year. | 我今年要去女儿家过感恩节 |
[22:40] | And last night, she called me to give me a heads-up | 昨天她打电话警告我说 |
[22:43] | that my 15-year-old granddaughter is bisexual now. | 我15岁的外孙女现在是双性恋 |
[22:47] | – Oh, no. – Come on. | 少来了 |
[22:48] | Do they even know what boys and girls are? | 她们知道男生跟女生是什么吗 |
[22:50] | She showed me a picture of her boyfriend. | 她拿男朋友的照片给我看 |
[22:53] | I thought it was my second wife. | 我还以为是我的第二任前妻 |
[22:55] | You know, I hate that shit.Then they got the pansexual. | 我恨死这套鬼话了,现在还有泛性恋 |
[22:59] | What, they fuck skillets? | 怎么,他们会搞平底锅吗? |
[23:01] | – Pick a team. Pick a team. – Yes. Yes. | 选定一边… |
[23:05] | Well, I mean, there are an elite few who are attracted to both genders or all genders. | 有少数菁英会受到两性 或所有性别的吸引 -所有? |
[23:12] | – All genders? – All 15? | -所有性别?-全部15种性别? |
[23:13] | Wait, wait, wait. | -等等… |
[23:16] | – A-L-L? – Are you doing a bit? | 你在说笑话吗? |
[23:17] | No, no.I’m just saying you– | 不是,我只是说 |
[23:21] | you can’t say that all bisexuals are faking it. | 总不能说所有的双性恋都是假装的吧 |
[23:25] | Oh, come on, Deb, we all know most of the girls | 少来了,我们都知道大部分这种女性 |
[23:26] | are doing it these days ’cause they want a little attention. | 都是因为想得到关注 |
[23:29] | OK. | 好喔 |
[23:31] | Is this a bit? | 这是在说笑话吗? |
[23:34] | No. | 不是 |
[23:36] | You know, for comedians, you’re all… | 亏你们是喜剧演员 跟现实 |
[23:38] | a little out of touch. | 还这么脱节 |
[23:39] | Uno.Excuse me. | 我剩一张 失陪,我去一下洗手间 |
[23:55] | Nature calls. | 我说错话了吗? |
[24:02] | So Deborah swings both ways, huh? | 黛博拉也是两边通吃? |
[24:04] | Between funny and unfunny. | 好笑跟不好笑 |
[24:07] | Maybe she is one of those people. | 也许她就是这样的人 |
[24:09] | Yeah, what a buzzkill. | 对啊,真扫兴 |
[24:11] | Thanks for inviting the PC police, Henry. | 亨利,多谢你邀请政治正确警察喔 |
[24:14] | It’s gonna be hard to do a colonoscopy | 这么玻璃心 照大肠镜 |
[24:16] | with that stick up her ass. | 恐怕撑不住喔 |
[24:21] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘嘘 |
[24:54] | Don’t even think about taking that to your room. | 不准把那个拿回房间 |
[24:57] | Eat it over the sink like you normally do. | 像平常一样在水槽吃 |
[24:58] | I’m depressed, and I don’t want to talk to you, | 我心情不好 不想跟你讲话 |
[25:00] | so I’m leaving. | 所以我要走了 |
[25:02] | Well, too bad. I’m not talking to you either. | 可惜,我也不想跟你讲话 |
[25:04] | You ruined my poop party!What? What did I do? | 你毁了我的便便派对 什么,我做了什么? |
[25:06] | Also, why are you housing cheese like a fucking mouse? | 而且你干吗像老鼠一样狂吃起司? |
[25:11] | – It’s binding! – Not for me! | -因为可以止泻 -对我没用 |
[25:13] | You know, I finally get in good with those guys, | 我好不容易跟他们混熟了 |
[25:15] | and I can’t enjoy it because of you.You got in my head. | 却没办法享受 因为我的思绪被你污染了 |
[25:20] | They said some crap about bisexuals, | 他们说了一些关于双性恋的鬼话 |
[25:22] | and I couldn’t let it go. | 我没办法当做没听到 |
[25:24] | I don’t understand. So you defended me? | 我不懂,你帮我讲话了? |
[25:26] | Not you.Other bisexuals. | 不是你,是其他双性恋 |
[25:29] | Alan Cumming and Malcolm X. | 艾伦康明和麦尔坎X |
[25:32] | You know, I had to say something, | 我必须发声 |
[25:34] | and then it got really uncomfortable,and I didn’t want to stay. | 场面变得好尴尬,我不想留下来 |
[25:37] | And it’s all because of you! | 都是因为你 |
[25:38] | Well, sorry I changed your mind about bisexuals. | 抱歉改变了你对双性恋的看法喔 |
[25:41] | I mean, before you, I was perfectly content | 认识你之前 |
[25:43] | being a gorgeous Vegas comic, doing my thing,making tons of money. | 我很安逸地当著 美艳的赌城喜剧演员,日进斗金 |
[25:48] | And then you come along,and you make me want more for myself. | 结果遇见了你,害我有更大的目标 |
[25:51] | And it’s just fucking annoying! | 真是烦死了 |
[25:53] | OK, so you’re mad at me for pushing you to be better? | 你气我督促你进步? |
[25:56] | Yes. No. | 对…不对 |
[25:58] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我也不知道… |
[26:00] | It’s just, a few years ago, I could not have dreamt | 几年前,我做梦都梦不到 |
[26:02] | that I would walk out of a party | 我会离开这场派对 |
[26:03] | where Henry Weeks was saying how great I was, | 尽管亨利威克斯在赞美我 |
[26:07] | and that’s what I did tonight. | 但我今晚就这么做了,我好气你 |
[26:09] | And I’m just mad at you! | 我也很气你 |
[26:11] | Well, I’m mad at you. Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[26:14] | The bathroom! | 厕所啊 |
[26:15] | Are you–is there a bathroom right there? I’ve been walking | 你…那里有厕所? |
[26:18] | all the way to the east wing this whole time. | 我一直都跑去东厢上厕所 |
[26:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:24] | You know, I’m sorry you had to leave a party. | 很抱歉让你离开了一场派对 |
[26:27] | But I just lost a relationship with someone I love to be here. | 但是我为了来这里,失去了我爱的人 |
[26:31] | And I’m gonna lose all our mutual friends. | 这下我会失去我们所有共同朋友 |
[26:33] | And our facialist is for sure gonna choose her | 我们的美容师一定会选她 |
[26:36] | ’cause she said Ruby’s face was “less work” on a text | 因为我偷看到她传简讯 |
[26:39] | that I saw over her shoulder. | 说露比的脸"比较不费工" |
[26:43] | And that sucks. | 感觉超差 |
[26:46] | And it’s all because I came back here. | 全都是因为我回来 |
[26:50] | Well, you didn’t have to come back! | 你可以不用回来 |
[26:52] | Yes, I did. | 我非回来不可 |
[26:54] | Because I wanted to. I wanted to be here with you | 因为我想要,我想回来跟著你 |
[26:57] | ’cause you’re in my head. | 因为你污染了我的思绪 |
[27:00] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry, I guess. | 那我很抱歉吧 |
[27:03] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[27:05] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[27:07] | All I know is, we better get this thing, | 我只知道我们最好成功 |
[27:08] | ’cause it comes at great personal cost | 因为我做了很大的牺牲 |
[27:10] | to repair the trauma of your pilot not going | 才修复你在卡特总统时代 |
[27:13] | during the Carter administration. | 试播集失败造成的创伤 |
[27:15] | That’s not why I want it. | 那不是原因 |
[27:16] | I’ve wanted it since I was a kid. | 这是我从小的梦想 |
[27:19] | You have?Yes. | -真的? -对 |
[27:22] | Well, cool your parents let you stay up that late. | 你爸妈真好,让你看那么晚的节目 |
[27:24] | My mom wouldn’t let me watch “Ren & Stimpy” ’cause of all the close-ups of zits. Yeah, well, | 我妈连"莱恩和史丁比"都不准我看 因为特写都在拍青春痘 |
[27:28] | you know, my house wasn’t real big on rules. | 你也知道,我家没什么规矩 |
[27:35] | My dad was a drinker. | 我爸是酒鬼 |
[27:37] | The later it got, the worse it got. | 时间越晚,状况越糟 |
[27:42] | Except when Johnny Carson came on. | 除了强尼卡森的节目播出时 |
[27:46] | He was funny enough that he’d distract him, | 强尼卡森很风趣,让我爸分心了 |
[27:48] | and he’d laugh. | 逗得他大笑 |
[27:51] | And we’d all laugh. | 我们也都跟著笑 |
[27:54] | It was– | 那种感觉… |
[27:57] | I don’t know, it was nice. | 说不上来 感觉很好 |
[28:04] | So all I ever wanted was to,you know, live in that hour. | 所以我希望能一直停留在那个小时 |
[28:12] | You never talk about your parents. | 你从来不谈父母的事 |
[28:14] | Well, it makes you sound old when you say your parents are dead. | 谈父母双亡的事很显老 |
[28:19] | Why don’t you just come out and say why you want it? | 干吗不直说想要这份工作的原因? |
[28:21] | I think if people knew how personal this is for you, | 如果大家知道这件事 对你个人的意义 |
[28:24] | that would be really compelling. | 会很感动的 |
[28:26] | Oh, God, no, I can’t even say I want it, | 不行,我连想要都说不出口 |
[28:28] | let alone all that other stuff. | 更别提背后原因了 |
[28:29] | OK, sure, but I think you can say what you want. | 对啦,但我觉得你可以说出你的渴望 |
[28:33] | You’ve never played by the rules. | 你向来离经叛道 |
[28:35] | And I don’t think you have the luxury of playing this safe | 现在也没资格打安全牌 |
[28:37] | ’cause you’re not the safe choice. | 你本来就不是安全的选择 |
[28:39] | Can’t risk it. | -我不能冒险 |
[28:40] | You’re all about risk. | -你最喜欢冒险了 |
[28:42] | You self-financed your special and sold it on QVC. | 你自掏腰包拍了特辑,在购物台兜售 |
[28:46] | That was before. | 那是以前 |
[28:48] | I’ve got all these eyes on me now. | 我现在是众人瞩目的焦点 |
[28:51] | I’m finally respected, respectable. | 我终于受到尊重,值得尊重 |
[28:57] | If I say I want it and then I don’t get it | 如果我说想要,但是没有获选 |
[29:02] | for the second time, | 再次失败 |
[29:06] | then I’ll be a joke again. | 我会再度成为笑柄 |
[29:09] | And that would just be too much. | 那样我会无法承受 |
[29:13] | Would it? | 会吗? |
[29:15] | I mean, who are you worried about being a joke to? | 你担心谁嘲笑你? |
[29:17] | The guys whose respect you wanted most of all, | 你最希望尊重你的人 |
[29:19] | you just rejected. | 刚刚被你拒绝了 |
[29:22] | Deborah, your superpower is that you’re shameless. | 黛博拉,你的超能力就是忝不知耻 |
[29:25] | And having shame about the thing you want most in the world | 羞于追求自己最想要的事物 |
[29:29] | isn’t you. | 不是你的作风 |
[29:32] | You think that’s a terrible idea. | 你觉得我的想法很糟糕 |
[29:36] | No, the cheese isn’t working. | 不是,起司没有作用 |
[29:46] | All right, well, next up | 好,接下来 |
[29:48] | is the Sulfur Springs High School marching band. | 是硫磺泉镇高中乐仪队 |
[29:50] | Careful, kids, those New York City potholes can be a doozy. | 小朋友当心了 纽约的道路可是千疮百孔 |
[29:55] | Well, not to steal their thunder, Mario, | 玛利欧,不是我想抢风头 |
[29:56] | but can I make an announcement here on live television? Thanks. | 但我想趁直播时宣布一件事,谢谢 |
[30:00] | America, I am ready to | 美国同胞们 我准备好 |
[30:02] | be the next woman on network late night. That’s right. | 成为下一个 进驻电视深夜节目的女性了 |
[30:05] | I want to be the next host of “The Late Show.” | 没错,我想当 "深夜秀"的下一个主持人 |
[30:09] | I may be a woman and I may be a natural blonde, | 我也许是女的,也许天生金发 |
[30:12] | but I am the best person for the job. | 但我是最适合这份工作的人 |
[30:14] | I’m funny. I’m vivacious. | 我风趣,活泼 |
[30:16] | And I’m the only person who can get away | 也是唯一可以 |
[30:18] | with asking a man, “Cut or uncut?” | 问男人有没有割包皮的人 |
[30:20] | Mario? | 玛里欧? |
[30:22] | Uncut. Thought so. | -没有 -我想也是 |
[30:25] | OK. | 好的 |
[30:27] | And how about that cymbal section? | 铙钹精彩吧? |
[30:31] | Yeah, why don’t we take a quick commercial break? | 休息一下,进广告吧 |
[30:35] | – Did you see this? – What? Deborah Vance went rogue on live TV | 看到了吗,黛博拉凡斯 现场转播时脱稿演出 |
[30:38] | and announced she’s gunning to be the next woman in network late night. | 宣布争取成为下一位 主持电视深夜节目的女性 |
[30:42] | – That was bold of her. – I loved it. | -好勇敢 -我喜欢 |
[30:45] | Good for her.I don’t like her for it. Come on.Joy, you got to get over the beef. | -我觉得她不适合 -你该放下对她的怨恨了 |
[30:48] | – Never. – Oh, my God.- Joy. | -别想 -天啊 |
[30:50] | – What? You’re unbelievable. | -干吗? -你真是不可理喻 |
[30:52] | Well, like it or not, she’s on the campaign trail. | 管你喜不喜欢,她都铁了心要争取 |
[30:54] | So watch out, America. She’s coming for you. | 美国观众小心了,她来势汹汹 |
[31:00] | Temps will fall across Indianapolis late tonight. | 今天深夜印第安纳波利斯会降温 |
[31:03] | Speaking of late night, wouldn’t you like | 说到深夜 你难道不希望 |
[31:04] | a charming gal like me on your TV set every night to keep you warm and toasty? | 我这样的迷人女生 每晚在电视上给你温暖吗? |
[31:08] | Oh, a Deborah burger is very interesting to us. | -很棒 -黛博拉汉堡很有意思 |
[31:12] | Yo, can I get a Deborah’s Dunkin’ Midnight Roast? | 我要一份黛博拉深夜烘焙 |
[31:15] | Welcome to Las Vegas, baby. | 欢迎光临拉斯维加斯,宝贝 |
[31:17] | Remember, what happens here stays here, | 别忘了,这里发生的事永远留在这里 |
[31:19] | unless it’s crabs. | 除非是阴虱 |
[31:21] | Fuck yes. | 太好了 |
[31:22] | Deb’s in. Whoo! Rock and roll! | 厉害喔,摇滚吧 |
[31:28] | In 20 feet, you will be arriving at your destination. | 目的地在前方20呎处 |
[31:31] | What a dump! | 真是个烂地方 |
[31:38] | I have been bugging my manager for years. | 我已经烦了经理好多年 |
[31:40] | The only thing I’ve wanted more than late night | 我比"深夜秀"更想上的节目 |
[31:42] | is to be on “Talk Stoop.” | 就是"倾谈" |
[31:44] | Right, Cara? | 对吧,卡拉? |
[32:01] | OK, hold on.You got to hear this. | 等等,你们听听这个 |
[32:04] | Hi, it’s Winnie. | 我是温妮, |
[32:06] | So this morning, I walked in on my son | 今早我撞见儿子 |
[32:07] | doing a Deborah Vance makeup tutorial. | 看著黛博拉凡斯的彩妆教程学化妆 |
[32:10] | She might have wider appeal than I thought. | 她的观众群可能比我想的还广 |
[32:12] | We should talk. Call me back. | 我们谈谈吧,回电给我 |
[32:14] | OK! | 好啊 |
[32:15] | Yay! Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[32:18] | God, of course her kid was the key. | 关键当然是她的孩子 |
[32:20] | Executives love listening to their kids. | 高阶主管最听小孩的话 |
[32:22] | I was actually at the sleepover | 我小时候去朋友家过夜时 |
[32:24] | where we decided that Tobey Maguire | 决定让陶比麦奎尔 |
[32:26] | would be the next Spider-Man. | 当下一任蛛蛛人 |
[32:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[32:31] | This is huge. | 这可是大事 |
[32:32] | You did it. | 你成功了 |