时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Halston! | 侯斯顿 |
[00:30] | Halston, I’m wearing you! | 侯斯顿 我穿的是你家的衣服 |
[00:32] | Halston, tell them to let me in! | 侯斯顿 跟他们说让我进去 |
[00:34] | I’m wearing you! Look! | 我穿的是你的衣服 你看 |
[00:37] | Halston! | 侯斯顿 |
[01:13] | Halston. | 侯斯顿 |
[01:15] | Thank you, Sassy. | 谢谢 萨茜 |
[01:20] | Just drape it. You look great. | 让它垂下来 你看起来很美 |
[01:44] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[01:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:55] | – Welcome to Montauk. – Well, thank you. | -欢迎来到蒙托克 -谢谢 |
[01:57] | This house was built in 1904. | 这栋房子是1904年建的 |
[02:01] | It’s an old fishing compound with five guest cottages. | 这是个老式钓院落 有五栋供客人住的小别墅 |
[02:12] | And the sunset is terrific. | 日落非常美 |
[02:20] | I’ll take it. | 我买下了 |
[02:23] | Halston! | 侯斯顿 |
[02:29] | Halston! Halston! | 侯斯顿 侯斯顿 |
[02:34] | Hello, sweetheart. It’s a big night. | 你好 亲爱的 今天是个重要的晚上 |
[02:38] | Steve! Steve. | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 |
[02:40] | Come on. Let me in. | 拜托 让我进去 |
[02:42] | It’s never gonna happen. | 绝不可能 |
[02:44] | You’re bridge and tunnel, honey. | 亲爱的 你穿得像个乡巴佬 |
[02:46] | You can try the Peppermint Lounge. | 你可以去薄荷酒吧试试 |
[02:47] | Screw you, Steve. | 去你的 史蒂夫 |
[02:57] | Happy birthday, baby! | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[03:58] | What is this? It’s like an old man’s dick. | 这是什么鬼 就像个老头的生殖器 |
[04:04] | Sassy, what the fuck? | 萨茜 怎么搞的 |
[04:07] | We’ve gone through a two-week supply in a day. | 我们一天就吸完了两周的量 |
[04:10] | Get it, Sassy! | 给我搞到 萨茜 |
[04:14] | Workroom, office, conference room. | 工作间 办公室 会议室 |
[04:24] | Come on, Liza. | 快点 丽莎 |
[04:27] | Liza! | 丽莎 |
[04:28] | Liza! Halston! | 丽莎 侯斯顿 |
[04:32] | Liza, Halston! Let me in! | 丽莎 侯斯顿 让我进去 |
[04:37] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[05:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:59] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[06:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:04] | Please! | 拜托 |
[06:08] | Liza! | 丽莎 |
[06:09] | Liza! Someone call an ambulance! Quick! | 丽莎 快叫救护车 快点 |
[06:16] | We’re low on coke. | 我们的可卡因不多了 |
[06:18] | Sassy! | 萨茜 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | There’s good news, and there’s bad news. | 有个好消息 还有个坏消息 |
[06:27] | First, Liza’s okay. | 首先 丽莎没事了 |
[06:30] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:31] | Yeah, her publicists are all over it. | 是啊 她的公关已经去处理了 |
[06:33] | She was just dehydrated. She’s in the hospital for exhaustion. | 她只是脱水了 因劳累过度在住院 |
[06:37] | Oh, good. | 这就好 |
[06:39] | Well, what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息是什么 |
[06:41] | Well, there’s bad news, | 有坏消息 |
[06:43] | then really bad news. | 还有非常坏的消息 |
[06:45] | And then, like, the worst news. | 接着是最坏的消息 |
[06:48] | Well, what? | 你说什么 |
[06:49] | Studio was raided this morning. | 俱乐部今早被突袭了 |
[06:51] | Stevie was arrested for tax evasion, | 史蒂夫因逃税 诈骗 |
[06:53] | fraud, some other shit, drug possession. | 还有其他一些事 非法持毒被逮捕了 |
[06:55] | It’ll be all over the papers tomorrow. | 明天会上各种头版头条 |
[06:57] | They’re gonna be shut down for a while. | 他们要关店一段时间 |
[07:00] | Joe, what’s worse than that? | 乔 还有什么比这个更糟 |
[07:03] | When the cops were searching the place, they found… | 警方搜查那里的时候 他们发现… |
[07:07] | I mean, it’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[07:08] | What? | 什么 |
[07:10] | They found a dead body in one of the air vents. | 他们在通风管道里发现了一具死尸 |
[07:14] | Some crazy girl from Mamaroneck. | 是某个来自马马罗内克的疯女孩 |
[07:17] | She was trying to get in. Yeah, and that’s not the worst part. | 她当时想进来 这还不是最糟糕的 |
[07:22] | She was wearing Calvin Klein. | 她穿着卡尔文·克雷恩的衣服 |
[07:27] | 侯 斯 顿 第 四 集 | |
[07:31] | I wouldn’t put my name on a bottle of perfume, David. | 我不会把自己的名字印在香水瓶上 大卫 |
[07:34] | I’m not gonna put it on America’s keister. | 也不会把名字印在美国人的屁股上 |
[07:36] | Your name goes inside the zipper! | 你的名字印在裤子拉链里 |
[07:37] | You don’t see it until you unzip. I love that. | 要拉下拉链才能看到 我喜欢 |
[07:40] | Jeans are a fad. | 牛仔裤是一种潮流 |
[07:42] | Balenciaga didn’t do fads, and neither will I. | 巴黎世家不做潮流 我也不会做 |
[07:45] | A fad? | 潮流 |
[07:46] | I don’t care what you call it, | 我不在乎你怎么称呼它 |
[07:48] | but designer jeans are a 500-million-dollar market. | 但设计师牛仔裤市价是5亿美金 |
[07:51] | I mean, look at Calvin Klein. He sold– | 看看卡尔文·克雷恩 他卖了… |
[07:52] | Do not come into my office, David, and mention that man’s name! | 大卫 进我办公室就别提到那个人的名字 |
[07:56] | It’s not your office. It’s Norton Simon’s. | 这不是你的办公室 是诺顿西蒙公司的 |
[07:58] | It’s my fucking office if it’s anybody’s. | 要说是谁的办公室 那也是我的 |
[08:00] | Calvin Klein is a fucking hack! | 卡尔文·克雷恩就是个庸人 |
[08:02] | I agree! That’s what I’m saying! | 我同意 我说的就是这个 |
[08:03] | You do a line of jeans, | 你做了牛仔系列 |
[08:04] | and Calvin Klein will jump off the GW Bridge. | 卡尔文·克雷恩会得跳下乔治·华盛顿大桥了 |
[08:22] | Dungarees, David. Let’s call them by their name. | 工装裤 大卫 我们还是说它们原本的名字吧 |
[08:25] | Not jeans. Dungarees. | 不是牛仔裤 是工装裤 |
[08:27] | Halston doesn’t do dungarees, | 侯斯顿不做工装裤 |
[08:30] | and that’s my last word on the subject. | 那是我最后的决定 |
[08:32] | Joe, let’s get the models in. | 乔 让模特们进来 |
[08:33] | Let’s fit. Thanks for coming by, David. | 开始试衣了 谢谢你过来 大卫 |
[08:43] | Halston’s name is on everything. | 侯斯顿的名字无处不在 |
[08:44] | Loungewear, furniture, luggage, linens. | 家居服 家具 行李箱 亚麻织品 |
[08:48] | Wigs, for God’s sake. | 老天爷 还有假发 |
[08:50] | How could we be losing money? | 我们怎么可能赔钱呢 |
[08:52] | We’re not losing money, but we’re not making what we should. | 我们没有赔钱 但我们也没赚到足够多 |
[08:57] | The brand has plateaued. | 品牌已经到瓶颈期了 |
[08:58] | For the first time in five years, | 五年来第一次 |
[09:00] | we have a quarter with no sales growth, | 我们整个季度都没有销量增长了 |
[09:02] | and that’s a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[09:04] | Take luggage. | 拿行李箱说吧 |
[09:06] | Halston was interested in that for about five minutes, | 侯斯顿对那个就五分钟热度 |
[09:09] | and he did one great design, and then poof. | 他设计了一件出色的作品 接着就不感兴趣了 |
[09:13] | Doesn’t care. | 他不怎么关心 |
[09:14] | And that’s a problem for us | 这对我们来说是个问题 |
[09:16] | because now we have one line of luggage to sell. | 因为我们现在要卖行李箱系列 |
[09:19] | Even if it does great, | 即使卖得很好 |
[09:21] | it’s one line. | 也只是一个系列 |
[09:23] | Doesn’t even recoup the overhead. | 甚至无法填补日常开支 |
[09:25] | We would’ve been better off not doing it. | 如果不做这个系列 我们还会更好些 |
[09:27] | Believe me, David, I hear what you’re saying. | 相信我 大卫 我明白你的意思 |
[09:30] | But right now, the Halston fragrance, it’s huge. Gangbusters. | 但现在 侯斯顿香水非常火 相当火爆 |
[09:34] | That’s what’s keeping us afloat. | 是这个让我们维持经营 |
[09:36] | But if this is how he’s gonna be, | 但如果他要一直这样 |
[09:37] | how he’s gonna act, how he’s gonna design, | 他要如此行事 这样设计 |
[09:39] | then we need something else from him. | 那我们就需要他拿出一些别的东西 |
[09:43] | Some big-ticket item. | 一些高价的物品 |
[09:46] | So you’re asking me to talk to him. | 所以你是让我找他谈谈 |
[09:49] | Except I’m not asking. | 但我不是要求 |
[09:52] | You’re as much Halston as he is, Joe. | 你基本算是另一个侯斯顿 乔 |
[09:55] | He’ll listen to you. | 他会听你的话 |
[09:57] | We’ve got three months, maybe, | 在高端牛仔裤市场饱和前 |
[09:59] | before the market on high-end jeans is saturated, | 大概还有三周的时间 |
[10:02] | and we’ll have totally missed the boat. | 我们可能会彻底错失这艘船 |
[10:06] | Taking on Halston was a big risk for me, Joe. | 选择侯斯顿对我来说风险很高 乔 |
[10:09] | I wanted a shiny marquee brand for Norton Simon. | 我想为诺顿西蒙找个金字招牌 |
[10:13] | And when I look at it now, | 但我现在看 |
[10:15] | it looks like what I invested in and what I bet my reputation on | 就好像我赌上名声所投资的 |
[10:21] | is orchids, and coke, and parties at Studio 54. | 只有兰花 白粉和在54俱乐部的派对 |
[10:25] | That shit is not gonna fly much longer, you understand? | 那些破烂不会长久 你懂吗 |
[10:30] | Get him to yes on this, Joe. | 让他答应这件事 乔 |
[10:38] | 私人住宅 禁止擅入 | |
[10:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:48] | Isn’t it fabulous? | 这不美妙吗 |
[10:50] | This is it. This is the show. Got To Go Disco. | 就是这个 那个演出 《去跳迪斯科》 |
[10:53] | The one I told you about. The one I’m doing the costumes for. | 我跟你说过的那个 我设计服装的那个 |
[10:56] | I’m also sort of producing. | 我还参与了制作 |
[10:58] | For Broadway. | 为百老汇 |
[11:00] | We just got a theater. | 我们得到了一个剧院 |
[11:01] | We’re gonna play the Minskoff, | 我们要在明斯科夫剧场表演 |
[11:03] | where Bette did Clams on the Half Shell. | 就是贝特·迈德尔表演《半壳生蚝》的地方 |
[11:06] | I told you about it. | 我跟你说过的 |
[11:08] | It’s about Studio 54. Marc is in it. | 就是关于54俱乐部 马克也出演 |
[11:11] | Marc Benecke? The doorman from Studio 54? | 马克·贝尼克 54俱乐部的门卫吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah. It’s, like, his story. | 没错 这就是他的故事 |
[11:16] | You’re doing a musical about Marc Benecke, | 你们在制作一部关于马克·贝尼克的音乐剧 |
[11:18] | the doorman from Studio 54, | 54俱乐部的门卫 |
[11:19] | starring Marc Benecke, the doorman from Studio 54. | 由54俱乐部的门卫马克·贝尼克出演 |
[11:23] | Broadway’s first disco musical. | 百老汇的首个迪斯科音乐剧 |
[11:26] | And it’s about fucking time. | 是时候一炮而红了 |
[11:28] | – Well, it’s terrible. – Well, this is just the demo. | -好难听 -这只是小样唱片 |
[11:30] | Turn it off. I’m trying to work. | 关掉 我打算工作 |
[11:36] | I was gonna ask if you wanted to invest, but okay. | 我本打算问你是否想投资的 不过好吧 |
[11:44] | That’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[11:46] | Someone’s got Calvin Klein on the brain. | 有人脑中想着卡尔文·克雷恩 |
[11:48] | I find his work so tedious. | 我觉得他的作品太丑了 |
[11:51] | Obviously, he’s hitting a chord. | 很显然 他的作品深得人心 |
[11:54] | He does use great fabrics. I’ll give him that. | 他的用料确实很好 我必须承认 |
[11:56] | But I don’t like it. | 但我不喜欢 |
[11:58] | Something so Long Island about the whole thing. | 他的整个系列都太长岛风格了 |
[12:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:04] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:08] | What about clingy at the torso and looser at the waist? | 躯干部分贴身 然后手腕的地方松一点怎样 |
[12:12] | No. | 不 |
[12:14] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[12:16] | I think you’re right, you know? | 我觉得你说得对 知道吗 |
[12:19] | I mean, Calvin Klein is the one you need to chase. | 卡尔文·克雷恩是你需要追赶的对象 |
[12:23] | Of course you’re better than him. | 当然你比他强 |
[12:25] | – Yes, I know that. – No, I know you know, just… | -对 我知道 -不 我知道你知道 只是… |
[12:31] | I mean, if you really want to get him mad, | 你如果真的想让他抓狂 |
[12:33] | go after the jeans market. | 就瞄准他的牛仔裤市场 |
[12:39] | – He’s got to you, hasn’t he? – Who? | -他找上你了 对吗 -谁 |
[12:41] | Don’t bullshit me, Joe. Mahoney! | 别跟我鬼扯了 乔 我说的是马奥尼 |
[12:44] | Jesus Christ! Mahoney’s got you doing his dirty work now. | 上帝啊 马奥尼现在让你替他做这些脏活了 |
[12:47] | He’s right, H. It’s a huge fucking market. | 他说得对 侯 那是个非常大的市场 |
[12:49] | You’re supposed to be my friend. | 你本该是我的朋友 |
[12:50] | What? Fuck that. Of course I’m your friend. | 什么 去他的 我当然是你的朋友 |
[12:53] | Why do you think I’m telling you this? | 不然你觉得我为什么跟你说这些 |
[12:54] | Mahoney’s right. | 马奥尼说得对 |
[12:56] | Halston has stopped growing. | 侯斯顿的品牌已经停止增长了 |
[12:58] | Bullshit! Bigger now than I’ve ever been. | 胡说 品牌比以往更加壮大了 |
[13:00] | Yes, but we’ve stopped growing. | 没错 但我们已经停止增长了 |
[13:02] | I have 35 licenses. | 我有35个经销店 |
[13:04] | How many clothes lines? I can’t keep track. | 多少个服装系列 我都记不清了 |
[13:06] | You can’t keep track because you’ve lost interest. | 你记不清是因为你已经失去兴趣了 |
[13:09] | – Oh, fuck you! – Oh, don’t say that. You need to hear it. | -去你的 -别这么说 你该听一听劝 |
[13:13] | You’re stretched too thin. | 你的精力太过分散了 |
[13:15] | You refuse to delegate, | 你拒绝代理 |
[13:16] | so none of the licensing agreements get fulfilled, | 所以没有完成任何一个授权合约 |
[13:18] | and Norton Simon isn’t getting their investment. | 诺顿西蒙公司也拿不回他们的投资 |
[13:21] | And now you got a fucking competitor nipping at your ass, | 而现在你有个竞争对手紧追其后 |
[13:23] | and all you need to do to fix the situation | 你要解决当前的处境所需要做的就是 |
[13:25] | is design a goddamn pair of blue jeans, and you won’t do it! | 设计一款该死的蓝色牛仔裤 而你却不愿意做 |
[13:28] | – I will not do it. – Well, then you’re a fucking child! | -我不会设计的 -那你就是个幼稚小孩 |
[13:32] | Ciao! | 好啊 |
[13:34] | Hello. Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[13:36] | Sorry. I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[13:38] | – How was the drive? – Good. | -一路开过来还顺利吗 -还不错 |
[13:41] | Where’s lunch? | 午饭呢 |
[13:45] | I’ve been their top jewelry designer five years in a row. | 我已经连续为他们做了5年的首席珠宝设计师 |
[13:49] | Five years. | 5年 |
[13:50] | It’s been a sensation having me there. | 真激动能邀请我来这里 |
[13:53] | Now my contract is up, and we have to renegotiate. | 现在我合约到期了 我们得重新商议新合约 |
[13:56] | So, you know, they tell me, | 你知道 他们跟我说 |
[13:58] | “You know, Elsa, we don’t really know | “知道吗 艾尔莎 我们不太清楚 |
[14:00] | how much money you made for us | 你为我们赚了多少钱 |
[14:02] | because, you know, it’s Tiffany’s.” | 因为这是蒂芙尼的珠宝” |
[14:04] | Blah, blah, blah. All this bullshit. | 诸如此类的一些鬼话 |
[14:06] | So, you know, I say to him, | 所以我对他说 |
[14:07] | to Richard, I say this to his face, huh. | 我当面怼了理查德 |
[14:09] | I say, “I know how much money I’ve made you.” | 我说”我知道我替你赚了多少钱 |
[14:12] | “You know, because every unit, I know what it costs to make.” | 因为我知道每个配饰的制作成本 |
[14:16] | “I know what you sell it for. Don’t pretend you don’t know.” | 我知道你卖出的价格 别装作你不知道” |
[14:19] | So, then I tell him, I say, “Richard, here’s what you should do.” | 所以我跟他说”理查德 你该这么做 |
[14:22] | “Go rent the biggest truck you can find, | 去租一辆你能找到的最大卡车 |
[14:25] | fill it up with hundred-dollar bills, | 装满百元钞票 |
[14:27] | park it in front of my apartment, | 停在我公寓门口 |
[14:29] | and then carry it up in boxes, | 然后用箱子把钱运上来 |
[14:30] | and I will tell you when to stop.” | 我会告诉你什么时候停下” |
[14:33] | “Because if I’m going to sign another contract with you, | “因为如果我要再给你签合同 |
[14:36] | you’re going to pay me whatever the fuck I want, | 你要给我任何我开的价 |
[14:40] | and you’re going to let me design whatever the fuck I want.” | 你要让我签任何我想要的合同” |
[14:44] | I am the boss now. | 现在我是老大了 |
[14:44] | Exactly. You fucking put Tiffany’s on the map again. | 没错 你让蒂芙尼死而复活了 |
[14:48] | Who was going to fucking Tiffany’s? | 以前谁会去蒂芙尼 |
[14:52] | Well, a lot of people, but thank you. That’s nice of you to say. | 很多人 不过谢谢你这么说 |
[14:57] | Also, exactly. I mean, come on! Pay me! It’s crazy! | 还有没错 拜托 给我钱 太疯狂了 |
[15:01] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[15:02] | These potatoes are cold. | 这个土豆冷了 |
[15:04] | – Just put it in the oven. – H doesn’t know how to use the oven. | -放进烤箱烤烤 -侯不知道怎么用烤箱 |
[15:08] | Where did the food come from? | 那食物是哪里来的 |
[15:09] | – Olympic Tower. – No! | -奥林匹克大厦 -不会吧 |
[15:11] | – Get the fuck out. – Yeah. He has meals flown in. | -我了个去 -对 他的食物用飞机送来 |
[15:14] | To Montauk? From Manhattan? | 送来蒙托克吗 从曼哈顿 |
[15:17] | Well, not anymore if they can’t fly me out | 除非他们能给我用飞机 |
[15:18] | a hot fucking baked potato. | 送来热土豆 |
[15:21] | You gotta be joking? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:22] | No, it’s true. H puts the order in to Olympic Tower. | 不 是真的 侯在奥林匹克大厦下单 |
[15:24] | They make it. | 他们做好 |
[15:26] | They fly it over in a seaplane, and then they drive it over. | 用海上飞机送来 然后派人开车送到这里 |
[15:30] | And your order was full caviar service and baked potatoes? | 然后你点的全是鱼子酱和烤土豆 |
[15:34] | It was what I had a taste for. | 我就喜欢吃这些 |
[15:37] | Oh my God! | 天呐 |
[15:39] | That’s incredible! I mean, this is beyond eccentric! | 太难以置信了 已经无法用古怪形容了 |
[15:43] | Flying seafood into Montauk is like, I don’t know, | 用飞机把海鲜送到蒙托克 我说不好 |
[15:47] | bringing pineapples to Hawaii. | 就像带菠萝去夏威夷 |
[15:50] | You really have become a crashing bore, haven’t you? | 你真是变得俗不可耐了 对吧 |
[15:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:54] | You breeze in here for the weekend. | 你只有周末才过来 |
[15:56] | You’re late. You don’t say sorry, | 迟到 还不道歉 |
[15:58] | not even a breath to ask how I’m doing. | 甚至不过问我过得如如何 |
[16:00] | – Oh, come on, H. – No, fuck you. | -拜托 侯 -不 去你的 |
[16:01] | And then you go on and on and on all about how you’re successful. | 然后你不停地说自己有多成功 |
[16:05] | Joe asked her. | 乔问她的 |
[16:06] | No, I’ve read all the articles. There’s one word you don’t use. | 不 我看过所有文章 有一个词你没用 |
[16:11] | – Halston. – What the fuck? | -侯斯顿 -搞什么 |
[16:12] | Except to drop snarky little hints | 除了说一些贼兮兮的暗示 |
[16:14] | that Halston perfume was all your idea. | 说侯斯顿香水都是你的主意 |
[16:17] | – She never said that, H. – I have never in my life, never said that. | -她从没那么说过 侯 -我这辈子没这么说过 |
[16:20] | Where’s the thank you, Elsa? | 给我的谢谢呢 艾尔莎 |
[16:22] | I got you that job at Tiffany’s! | 我帮你介绍了蒂芙尼的工作 |
[16:24] | Gave you my fucking apartment! I’m just waiting for a thank you! | 把我的公寓给你了 我只等着你说一句谢谢 |
[16:27] | No. No. You don’t get to fucking do this. | 不不 你不能这么做 |
[16:30] | You don’t get to make this about you! | 你不能把这一切说成是自己的事 |
[16:32] | You’re creative because I pay you. | 你有创意是因为我付你钱 |
[16:35] | If you’re an artist, it’s on my dime. | 如果你是艺术家 那也是拜我所赐 |
[16:37] | I want a little acknowledgment in print. Thank you very much. | 我想要一些书面上的肯定 非常感谢 |
[16:40] | Fuck you, Halston! Is that thank you enough? | 去你的 侯斯顿 这样的感谢够了吗 |
[16:43] | You know what you’re upset about? I know what you’re upset about. | 你知道你在生什么气吗 我知道你为什么生气 |
[16:46] | I am more talented than you. | 我比你更有才华 |
[16:48] | And you used me for as long as you could. | 而且你利用了我足够长的时间 |
[16:51] | And now you can’t use me anymore, and that drives you nuts. | 现在你不能利用我了 这让你发狂 |
[16:54] | Guys, come on! | 别吵了 |
[16:55] | I thought we were staying for the weekend. | 我以为我们要在这过周末 |
[16:57] | I was looking forward to sitting around the campfire. | 我很期待坐在壁炉旁 |
[17:00] | Hearing all the stories about how fucking amazing you are! | 听你说自己有多么厉害 |
[17:03] | I fucking loved you, Halston! | 我爱过你 侯斯顿 |
[17:05] | What the fuck does that say about me? | 那能说明我什么 |
[17:07] | I hope I never fucking see you again, you pathetic loser! | 我希望永远不用再见到你 可悲的废物 |
[17:10] | – Don’t let the door hit you in the ass! – H! Elsa! | -别让门撞到你的屁股 -艾尔莎 |
[17:14] | Pezzo di merda! | 你个垃圾 |
[17:23] | Was I always like this? | 我一直这样吗 |
[17:25] | Like that? | 像那样吗 |
[17:27] | Um, no. | 不是 |
[17:29] | – That was new. – Do you think it’s the coke? | -那是新的 -你觉得是因为白粉吗 |
[17:32] | ‘Cause I feel that that’s when it all started going sour. | 因为我感觉从那时开始一切急转直下 |
[17:36] | Maybe I should lay off it a little bit. | 或许我该停一段时间 |
[17:40] | Babe, what the fuck are you talking about? | 宝贝 你在说什么 |
[17:41] | The coke. It’s not the coke. | 白粉 不是因为白粉 |
[17:43] | That shit, it’s practically a vitamin. That’s medical-grade. | 那玩意 几乎就是维他命 医用级别的 |
[17:48] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[17:50] | When it’s the end, we’re gonna know it’s the end. | 到结束时 我们会知道结束了 |
[18:13] | Hello? Robert. | 喂 罗伯特 |
[18:16] | Listen, I don’t appreciate what you’re trying to say between your words. | 听着 我不喜欢你的言外之意 |
[18:19] | Okay, but the painting was hanging in his townhouse. | 好吧 但画挂在他的排屋里 |
[18:22] | – Yeah, yeah, okay. That doesn’t mean I stole it. – Okay. | -对对 行吧 那不意味着我偷了 -好吧 |
[18:29] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:27] | I hate to tell you where the wire is. | 我不想告诉你线在哪 |
[20:30] | Does anyone have any talcum powder? | 有人有爽身粉吗 |
[20:33] | Three to two the score. Now this message for ya. | 现在比分三比二 以下信息是给您的 |
[20:59] | You wanna know what comes between | 你想知道什么能分开 |
[21:01] | me and my Calvins? Nothing. | 我和卡尔文牛仔裤吗 什么也不行 |
[21:04] | Calvin Klein Jeans. | 卡尔文·克雷恩牛仔裤 |
[21:10] | I’ll do the blue jeans, David. | 我做牛仔裤 大卫 |
[21:12] | But I’ll do them my way, okay? Like I did the perfume. | 但我要用我的方法 好吗 就像香水一样 |
[21:16] | You have something on your nose. | 你鼻子上有东西 |
[21:18] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[21:21] | You know, I was resistant to do blue jeans | 我之前很抗拒牛仔裤 |
[21:23] | because I didn’t know how to make them Halston, right? | 因为我不知道怎么把它们变得侯斯顿 对吧 |
[21:25] | Well, now I do. This is the fabric. | 现在我知道了 用这种布料 |
[21:33] | This is really thick. | 这很厚 |
[21:35] | Yeah, it’s thick. Yeah, sensual. | 没错 确实厚 性感 |
[21:37] | Almost like a velvet. | 就像天鹅绒一样 |
[21:39] | It’s a modern take on a blue jean. | 这是时尚的牛仔裤 |
[21:41] | Halston, people wear jeans to the discotheque. | 侯斯顿 人们穿牛仔裤去迪斯科舞厅 |
[21:45] | You can’t wear something like this. You’d pass out. | 你不能穿这种布料去 会晕过去 |
[21:48] | You have never once questioned my artistic vision. | 你之前从没质疑过我的艺术想法 |
[21:53] | Well, now I am. | 现在我质疑了 |
[21:55] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这行不通 |
[21:58] | Well, I might be… | 我或许可以 |
[22:00] | I might be willing to consider another fabric. | 我或许可以考虑其他布料 |
[22:03] | No. | 不 |
[22:05] | Halston jeans are not going to happen. | 侯斯顿牛仔裤不可能实现了 |
[22:09] | We missed the window. | 我们错过了窗口期 |
[22:11] | The market’s saturated. | 市场已经饱和了 |
[22:13] | Calvin Klein, Chic, Gloria Vanderbilt… | 卡尔文·克雷恩 稀客 歌莉娅温德比 |
[22:16] | We can’t make money on Halston jeans. | 我们不能用侯斯顿牛仔裤赚钱了 |
[22:20] | Where were you six months ago, Halston? | 六个月前你去哪了 侯斯顿 |
[22:25] | Fashion moves fast. You know that. | 时尚移动很快 你也知道 |
[22:32] | Very well. C’est la guerre. | 很好 这是战争了 |
[22:39] | Shall you and I go to lunch? | 我们去吃午饭吧 |
[22:42] | I can’t today. | 今天不行 |
[22:44] | Let’s get something on the books. | 约之后见面吧 |
[22:56] | – I was having lunch with Blaine. – Who’s Blaine? | -我跟布蕾恩吃了午饭 -谁是布蕾恩 |
[22:58] | Blaine Trump. Robert’s wife. | 布蕾恩·特朗普 罗伯特的妻子 |
[23:00] | She was saying the big thing now is boats. | 她说现在最流行的是船 |
[23:02] | Like sailboats? | 帆船吗 |
[23:04] | – Neither of us know how to sail. – No, like yachts. | -我们都不知道怎么开船 -不 游艇 |
[23:08] | You wouldn’t sail them. You would hire a captain. | 你也不会开船 你会雇一个船长 |
[23:10] | You would have a whole staff. | 你会雇一整队船员 |
[23:11] | Bobbi, you know what a depreciating asset is? | 芭比 你知道贬值资产是什么吗 |
[23:14] | Yes. | 知道 |
[23:15] | It’s what a boat is. | 船就是 |
[23:17] | The second you set foot on them, you lose 90% of your investment. | 一旦你踏上船 就失去了九成的投资 |
[23:20] | They’re money pits. | 他们就是烧钱坑 |
[23:22] | You’re telling me you’re the CEO of Norton Simon Industries, | 你是说你是诺顿西蒙工业的总裁 |
[23:25] | and we can’t afford a boat. | 我们却买不起船吗 |
[23:26] | Jesus Christ, honey. | 天呐 亲爱的 |
[23:30] | Don’t make it sound like I’m not providing, all right? | 别说的好像我没有养家 好吗 |
[23:33] | I’m making some moves. I’m taking Norton Simon private. | 我在做些改动 我要让诺顿西蒙私有化 |
[23:37] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[23:38] | I’m lining up investors to buy out the stockholders. | 我在寻找投资者买断持股人 |
[23:41] | It’s called a leveraged buyout. | 这叫杠杆收购 |
[23:43] | I’m gonna turn Norton Simon into a private corporation. | 我会把诺顿西蒙变成私人企业 |
[23:47] | Our brands are worth more if we sell them off individually. | 我们的品牌分开销售会更加值钱 |
[23:51] | So, we keep the ones that are profitable… | 所以我们留下那些赚钱的 |
[23:55] | Hunt-Wesson, Max Factor, Johnny Walker. | 亨特-维森 蜜丝佛陀 尊尼获加 |
[23:58] | And we sell off the ones that aren’t… | 卖出那些赔钱的 |
[24:00] | Avis, hemorrhaging money. Maybe Halston. | 安飞士 只出不进的钱 或许还有侯斯顿 |
[24:04] | Halston? | 侯斯顿吗 |
[24:09] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[24:10] | He’ll make a killing from the sale | 他会从出售中赚一大笔钱 |
[24:12] | if we can pump up the brand first | 只要我们能先提升品牌价值 |
[24:14] | because right now, it’s flagging. | 因为现在 这牌子不行了 |
[24:17] | So, a year from now, | 一年后 |
[24:20] | you will have yachts coming out of your ears! | 你可以随意买游艇了 |
[24:27] | Me of little faith. | 我真是小信 |
[25:16] | Why didn’t you come to the funeral? | 你为什么没来葬礼 |
[25:18] | – What? – My mother died. Why were you not there? | -什么 -我母亲死了 你为什么没去 |
[25:21] | Halston, you didn’t fucking tell me she died. | 侯斯顿 你没告诉我她死了 |
[25:23] | You didn’t tell anyone. | 你没告诉任何人 |
[25:24] | How the fuck am I supposed to know– | 我要怎么知道 |
[25:28] | Look, I’m sorry about your mother, | 听着 我很遗憾你母亲去世了 |
[25:30] | but you talk to me the way you talk to me | 但你用这种方式跟我说话 |
[25:31] | and expect me to show up when you don’t invite me? | 还期望我不请自去你母亲葬礼吗 |
[25:33] | – Am I a fucking mind reader? – Give me that. | -我难道会读心吗 -给我 |
[25:36] | – What the fuck are you doing? – Give me this fucking coat! It’s mine. | -你在干什么 -把大衣给我 是我的 |
[25:38] | – The fuck! – After everything I’ve done for you! | -搞什么 -我为你做了这么多 |
[25:40] | Who is this friend I thought I had? | 我以为你是朋友 但你是谁 |
[25:42] | Give me that fucking coat! I bought it! It’s mine! | 把大衣给我 是我买的 是我的 |
[25:45] | Here! | 给你 |
[25:46] | Take your fucking coat! You fucking asshole! | 拿走你的大衣 你个混蛋 |
[25:49] | You’re nothing! You’re nothing to me! | 你什么都不是 你对我来说一文不值 |
[25:51] | You’re nothing but a no-culture, cheap faggot dressmaker! | 你只是个没文化 做裙子的下贱基佬 |
[25:55] | Well, you’re nothing but a low-class jewelry maker! | 你只是个没品味的珠宝贩子 |
[25:59] | You fucking asshole! Faggot! Faggot! | 你个混蛋 基佬 基佬 |
[26:01] | You piece of shit! You’re nothing! | 你个垃圾 一文不值 |
[26:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:22] | Hey, it’s me. I just had a hell of a night. | 是我 我刚过了糟糕的一晚 |
[26:26] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[26:27] | It’s me. I just got back from Studio. | 是我 我刚从俱乐部回来 |
[26:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:31] | It’s Halston! | 我是侯斯顿 |
[26:33] | Oh, Halston! I’m sorry. I cannot hear you. | 侯斯顿 抱歉 我听不见 |
[26:36] | Must be a bad connection. Call me back. | 肯定是线路不畅 再打给我 |
[26:44] | Hi. | 喂 |
[26:45] | Is that better? | 好点了吗 |
[26:46] | I just had the worst night of my life. | 我刚过了人生最糟的夜晚 |
[26:49] | Honey. I’m so sorry. I can’t hear you. | 亲爱的 抱歉 我听不见 |
[26:53] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[27:21] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[27:23] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[27:25] | It’s very much appreciated. | 非常感激 |
[27:33] | Is it fixed? | 搞定了吗 |
[27:35] | I guess you could say that. | 我猜你可以这么说 |
[27:38] | Must have had something to do with the construction. | 应该跟构造有点关系 |
[27:40] | No. | 不 |
[27:42] | That’s not what it was. | 不是那样 |
[27:46] | The guy unscrewed the receiver | 那家伙拆下电话听筒 |
[27:48] | and, like, a kilo of cocaine poured out. | 然后一公斤的可卡因掉了出来 |
[27:52] | Is this cocaine? | 这是可卡因吗 |
[27:53] | Probably. | 可能是 |
[27:55] | He said there was so much coke that it oxidized the wires. | 他说白粉太多 毒坏了电线 |
[27:58] | That’s absurd. How is that even possible? | 荒唐 怎么可能 |
[28:00] | Oh, come on. I see you do it. | 拜托 我看到你吸了 |
[28:02] | You sit right there doing bumps of coke on the phone, | 你坐在那 接着电话吸着白粉 |
[28:06] | and every time, a little bit must fall | 每次肯定都从听筒的 |
[28:08] | through the holes into the receiver. | 小孔里掉进去了一些 |
[28:10] | I never do that. | 我从不那么做 |
[28:14] | Jesus Christ, Halston. | 天呐 侯斯顿 |
[28:15] | Let us all know when you plan your return trip to planet Earth. | 等你准备回地球了再告诉我们 |
[28:18] | It’s all lies. | 都是谎言 |
[28:20] | Everything I read in the newspaper now. Just lies about me. | 报纸上写的一切 都是关于我的谎言 |
[28:23] | Halston. | 侯斯顿 |
[28:24] | The coke shit has gotten out of control. | 白粉这事失控了 |
[28:27] | You are out of control. | 你失控了 |
[28:29] | How dare you. You have no idea the pressure I’m under. | 你怎么敢这么说 你不知道我有多大压力 |
[28:31] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[28:33] | Because I’m the one who has to be Halston | 因为当侯斯顿吸白粉狂欢时 |
[28:35] | when Halston is on a coke bender! | 我在当侯斯顿 |
[28:37] | I’m Halston | 我是侯斯顿 |
[28:37] | until you decide to roll out of bed | 直到你决定 |
[28:39] | at three o’clock in the afternoon, | 下午三点起床 |
[28:41] | and you’re too hungover to speak! | 但那时你也太宿醉无法说话 |
[28:43] | Oh, it must be really difficult for you, is it? | 那肯定对你来说很难 对吧 |
[28:45] | Yes, it is, Halston! | 对 没错 侯斯顿 |
[28:47] | I’ve given you ten years of my life! | 我为你奉献了十年生命 |
[28:50] | I put aside my own ambitions for yours | 我为你搁置了自己的梦想 |
[28:53] | so I can stand in your shadow and fish cocaine out of your phone | 好让我站在你的阴影里 从听筒里倒出白粉 |
[28:57] | and watch while the work just gets worse and worse and worse. | 并看着作品越来越糟 越来越不值钱 |
[29:03] | You’ve spent ten years in my shadow | 你在我的阴影里待了十年 |
[29:05] | ’cause deep down, Joe, you know that’s where you belong. | 因为内心深处 乔 你知道那是你的归属 |
[29:07] | Standing in my shadow is the best you’re ever gonna do. | 站在我的阴影里是你最大的成就了 |
[29:11] | So don’t give me your needy, sad-sack bullshit. | 所以别跟我说那些粘人悲惨的混蛋话 |
[29:14] | I’ve given more than you could have hoped for. | 我给你的已经超越了你的想象 |
[29:16] | If you don’t like the work, Joes, there’s the door. You can fuck off. | 如果你不喜欢这工作 乔 门在那 你可以滚了 |
[29:20] | Make your fucking costumes for your shitty fucking disco musical | 去给你愚蠢的迪斯科音乐剧做愚蠢的服装吧 |
[29:23] | about the goddamn doorman from Studio 54. | 关于54俱乐部的愚蠢门卫 |
[29:27] | That’s the level of taste I’ve learned to expect from you. | 我发现你也就这点品味 |
[29:30] | You have second-rate instincts and no ideas. | 二流天资 毫无创意 |
[29:34] | You’re an embarrassment. | 丢人现眼的玩意 |
[29:38] | You’re beta to my alpha, Joe. | 你就是我的跟班 乔 |
[29:42] | That’s as good as it’s gonna get for you. | 这是你最高的成就了 |
[29:44] | The sooner you realize that, the happier you’ll be. | 你越早意识到这点 越幸福 |
[29:46] | Accept the fact, Joe, and stop being such a fucking sourpuss! | 接受现实 乔 别这么讨人嫌了 |
[29:49] | So get the fuck out of my life. | 赶紧离开我的生活 |
[30:16] | Well, how long are you gonna be away? | 你要离开多久 |
[30:18] | Not long. Two months, I think? | 不久 两个月吧 |
[30:22] | Two months? | 两个月吗 |
[30:23] | Oh, honey, don’t look so sad. I’ll be back before you know it. | 亲爱的 别这么难过 我很快就回来 |
[30:27] | But I don’t even understand what this is. | 但我不知道这是什么 |
[30:29] | Is… is it a tour? | 这是旅行吗 |
[30:31] | It’s called rehab, Halston. | 这叫戒毒 侯斯顿 |
[30:34] | And I’m told that it really works. | 我听说非常有效 |
[30:37] | And, you know when… …Liz Taylor calls you up and says, | 而且当伊丽莎白·泰勒给你打电话说 |
[30:41] | 美国前总统福特的夫人 后成为第一夫人 1982年设立贝蒂·福特中 帮助人们戒除药物致瘾 | |
[30:41] | “Go to Betty Ford,” you listen. | “去贝蒂·福特中心吧” 你会听话 |
[30:45] | But she’s right, you know? I was… | 但她说得对 知道吗 我 |
[30:47] | I was headed down the same path as Mama, and… | 我走向了跟我妈妈一样的路 而且 |
[30:51] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会那么做 |
[30:56] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[30:58] | Everyone’s leaving me. | 大家都在离开我 |
[30:59] | Oh! I am not leaving you. | 我没有离开你 |
[31:03] | Hey, I’ll be leaving you if I keep doing what I’m doing. | 我要是继续这样才是离开你 |
[31:06] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[31:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:16] | Why don’t you come with me? | 不如你跟我一起去吧 |
[31:18] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没有问题 |
[31:20] | Halston. | 侯斯顿 |
[31:21] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[31:22] | I’ve been in every night the last five nights. | 我过去五天晚上都在家里 |
[31:24] | I’m on a tomato juice diet. I know how to stop. | 我在喝番茄汁减肥 我知道怎么停下 |
[31:28] | H. | 侯 |
[31:30] | Come on. I know you. | 拜托 我了解你 |
[31:32] | The one thing you don’t know how to do is stop. | 你唯一不知道怎么做的事 就是停下 |
[31:37] | Studio closed down. | 俱乐部关门了 |
[31:39] | Stevie had to go to jail. | 史蒂夫坐牢了 |
[31:41] | No, he’s opening again in a few weeks. | 不 他几周后就要重新开业 |
[31:43] | I spoke to Stevie. I’m gonna do the party. | 我跟史蒂夫说了 我会负责派对 |
[31:48] | Maybe I’ll be back for that, then. | 或许我那时回来吧 |
[31:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:54] | And I will never ever leave you. | 我永远不会离开你 |
[32:18] | Victor Rojas. | 维克多·罗哈斯 |
[32:23] | Victor Rojas? | 维克多·罗哈斯 |
[32:51] | Unfortunately, you’ve tested positive for HIV. | 很不幸 你的艾滋病检测呈阳性 |
[32:55] | I know that’s not what you wanted to hear today, | 我知道这不是你今天想听到的 |
[32:58] | but the good news is, | 但好消息是 |
[33:00] | we’re just starting trials with several new treatments. | 我们开始了一些新治疗方法的新试验 |
[33:09] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[33:11] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[33:13] | I knew I have it. | 我就知道我得了 |
[33:15] | I mean… | 毕竟 |
[33:17] | …we probably all have it, right? | 我们可能都得了 对吧 |
[33:20] | How could we not? | 怎么会不得呢 |
[33:31] | The dream is over. | 梦境结束了 |
[33:34] | I know this is a lot to take in. | 我知道这难以接受 |
[33:38] | First thing we need to do is get a list | 首先我们需要你写下所有 |
[33:41] | of all the sexual partners you’ve had. | 与你有过性生活的伴侣姓名 |
[33:57] | Darling, I’m gonna need a few more papers. | 亲爱的 我还需要几张纸 |
[34:01] | I have fucked everybody. | 我跟所有人上床了 |
[34:15] | Why are we going to this? I thought you hated Calvin Klein. | 我们为什么要去 我以为你讨厌卡尔文·克雷恩 |
[34:18] | I don’t hate him. | 我不讨厌他 |
[34:19] | Just think he’s terrible. Stevie here loves him. | 只是认为他很烂 史蒂夫超爱他 |
[34:22] | That I do. | 没错 |
[34:23] | Yes, Stevie’s just out of jail. He’s opening up Studio again. | 对 史蒂夫刚出狱 他要重开俱乐部了 |
[34:26] | I’m gonna do the gala. | 我会负责宴会 |
[34:27] | I’m gonna sponsor it. I’m gonna design it. | 我要赞助 我要设计 |
[34:30] | It’s gonna be on the front page of every newspaper in America. | 这会登上全美所有报纸的头条 |
[34:33] | Mahoney’s gonna be thrilled. | 马奥尼肯定会很激动 |
[34:35] | – So, are you gonna be nice to him? – Who? | -那你会对他好吗 -谁 |
[34:37] | Calvin. When the doors open and we get to his fucking apartment, | 卡尔文 等门开后 我们到他家的公寓 |
[34:40] | are we gonna be nice? Or are we gonna be a bitch? | 我们会好言好语吗 还是恶言相向 |
[34:43] | Well, I don’t have to be nice to him. | 我不用对他好 |
[34:45] | He’s probably just copied my town house. | 他肯定抄袭了我的排屋设计 |
[34:47] | I can’t wait to get up there and see and judge. | 我等不及上去看看 评头论足了 |
[34:50] | What’s with this girlfriend? | 这个女朋友是怎么回事 |
[34:51] | Oh, she’s chic. I like her. She’s a nice girl. | 她很潮 我喜欢她 是个好姑娘 |
[34:55] | For God’s sake. Who’s he trying to kid? | 老天 他想骗谁呢 |
[34:58] | He dates every lady equestrian, every shop girl. | 他跟所有马术姑娘 女售货员约会 |
[35:01] | What… what’s this one’s name? | 这个 这个叫什么来着 |
[35:02] | – Kelly. – Kelly. | -凯莉 -凯莉 |
[35:03] | She’s classy. I like her. | 她很有品位 我喜欢她 |
[35:06] | Just so they can market him as being straight. | 这样他们就能宣传他是直男了 |
[35:11] | Halston. | 侯斯顿 |
[35:12] | I have to tell you something before we go in. | 我们进去前我得告诉你一些事 |
[35:15] | The reopening of Studio that you wanna throw, the party. | 你想举办的俱乐部重开晚会 那个派对 |
[35:18] | – Yes. – Halston. | -对 -侯斯顿 |
[35:21] | This is that party. | 这就是那场派对 |
[35:22] | I thought somebody told you. | 我以为别人告诉你了 |
[35:25] | I know you wanted to do it, | 我知道你想做 |
[35:26] | but Calvin offered, and it’s Calvin. | 但卡尔文也说要做 这是卡尔文哎 |
[35:28] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[35:29] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[35:44] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这事了 |
[35:46] | The brand isn’t where we want it to be. | 品牌没有处于我们想要的地位 |
[35:48] | We need that big item that’s gonna boost the Halston profile. | 我们需要一个大举动 让侯斯顿提升品牌价值 |
[35:53] | Something really bold. | 很大胆的行为 |
[35:57] | The good news is I found that thing. | 好消息是我找到了 |
[36:01] | What if you became the exclusive in-house designer | 你觉得做专属团队设计师如何 |
[36:08] | for JCPenney? | 在杰西潘尼 |
[36:15] | Is this a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
[36:17] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是开玩笑 |
[36:19] | This could be the biggest deal in the history of fashion. | 这可能是时尚界历史上最大的合约了 |
[36:23] | And tell me, David, why would I wanna do a thing like that? | 告诉我 大卫 我为什么要这么做 |
[36:27] | Because Halston Limited would make a billion dollars. | 因为侯斯顿有限公司会赚十亿美元 |
[36:32] | And that’s a thousand million dollars. | 那时一千份一百万美元 |
[36:36] | Thank you, David. Yes, I know what a billion dollars means. | 谢谢 大卫 我知道十亿是多少钱 |
[36:42] | So that’s all I’m supposed to care about | 所以现在这是我唯一的 |
[36:43] | at this point, is it? Money? | 关注点了吗 钱 |
[36:45] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[36:47] | It gives you options. | 这能给你选择 |
[36:48] | With that kind of money, that gives you freedom. | 有了那些钱 能给你自由 |
[36:52] | You just have to see it as a silver lining | 你只需要把这看作乌云背后的 |
[36:55] | on a cloud that happens to be made of solid gold. | 一线之光 而且刚好是用纯金做的 |
[37:01] | I think you see the writing on the wall here. | 我想你看到了这里墙上的格言 |
[37:06] | Yes, but, David… | 没错 但大卫 |
[37:10] | aside from the money, I mean… | 除了钱 |
[37:15] | JCPenney. | 杰西潘尼 |
[37:18] | It’s an institution all across the country. | 这是个遍布全国的百货商场 |
[37:20] | Like the government, almost. | 几乎就像政府一样 |
[37:23] | You’re looking at a thousand stores. | 这里有上千家商店 |
[37:26] | Nationwide. | 全国范围 |
[37:32] | Halston, this could be huge. | 侯斯顿 这可能成大气候 |
[37:40] | Well, | 好吧 |
[37:42] | JCPenney is part of the American fabric. | 杰西潘尼是美国的一部份 |
[37:46] | And I’m part of the American fabric. | 我也是美国的一部分 |
[37:50] | Presenting the Halston III Lifestyle collection. | 为您呈上侯斯顿三合一生活风格系列 |
[37:54] | Sports Lifestyle. | 运动风格 |
[37:57] | Career Lifestyle. | 职业风格 |
[37:59] | A totally new fashion point of view | 为现代美国女性生活 |
[38:01] | for the modern American woman’s lifestyle. | 打造的全新时尚风格 |
[38:05] | All this and much more. | 除了这些 还有更多 |
[38:07] | Halston III exclusive designs. | 侯斯顿三合一独家设计 |
[38:09] | Only at JCPenney. | 只在杰西潘尼 |
[38:33] | Hey. Are you gay or straight? | 你是基佬还是直男 |
[38:36] | – The fuck did you say to me? – So you’re straight. | -你他妈说什么 -这么说你是直男 |
[38:39] | You wanna make 200 bucks? | 你想赚两百块吗 |
[38:42] | I know a guy. He’s really rich. | 我认识一个人 他很富裕 |
[38:45] | But he’s had a bad week. | 但他这周过得不顺 |
[38:47] | You give him some good dick, | 你好好操他一顿 |
[38:50] | and you get $200. | 你就能拿两百块 |
[39:06] | – Understand you fired June. – That’s right. | -我知道你炒了琼 -没错 |
[39:08] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[39:09] | I don’t like people who gossip… | 我不喜欢别人风言风语 |
[39:11] | Halston. I want you to meet someone. | 侯斯顿 我想让你见个人 |
[39:14] | This is Derrick. | 这是德瑞克 |
[39:16] | Hello, Derrick. | 你好 德瑞克 |
[39:17] | My name’s Halston. | 我叫侯斯顿 |
[39:21] | Nice place you got. | 你家很不错 |
[39:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:24] | Well, I could give you the tour. I’ll show you around. | 我可以带你参观一下 我带你看看 |
[39:29] | We can go upstairs. | 我们可以上楼 |
[39:42] | Oh, yeah. I like that one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[39:45] | Okay, this one? | 好 这个吗 |
[39:47] | She’s 172 ft. She’s called the Big Eagle. | 长72英尺 叫做大雄鹰 |
[39:50] | She accommodates 12 guests, nine crew. | 能容纳12名客人 9名船员 |
[39:53] | What’s that gonna set me back? | 这需要花费我多少钱 |
[39:55] | For a million, she’s yours. | 一百万 它就是你的了 |
[40:02] | Relax your shoulders. | 放松肩膀 |
[40:05] | Relax your shoulders! The look doesn’t work. | 放松肩膀 这样不行 |
[40:07] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[40:09] | Oh, take it off. | 脱掉吧 |
[40:11] | Take it off! The look is not working! | 脱掉 你这样不行 |
[40:12] | You’re not relaxing! Fucking take it off! | 你没放松 给我脱掉 |
[40:18] | Let’s do it. Now we gotta find a captain and nine crew. | 就这么定了 现在我们得找个船长和好船员 |
[40:23] | – Gentlemen, can I help you? – We’ll just be a minute. | -先生们 有事吗 -我们一会就好 |
[40:31] | What is it, Chip? | 怎么了 齐普 |
[40:33] | We need to have a conversation. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[40:37] | Would you excuse us, please? | 你能先下去吗 谢谢 |
[40:42] | Excuse me? | 怎么回事 |
[40:44] | Mr. Halston. | 侯斯顿先生 |
[40:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:46] | Carl Epstein. | 卡尔·爱泼斯坦 |
[40:48] | I, uh, run your division now. | 我现在负责你的品牌了 |
[40:50] | I am very much looking forward to working with you. | 我很期待与你合作 |
[41:06] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[41:08] | He’s arriving. | 他到了 |
[41:22] | He’s in the study. | 他在书房 |
[41:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | David, what the fuck is going on? | 大卫 发生什么了 |
[41:33] | Okay. First, you gotta calm down. | 好吧 首先 你得冷静 |
[41:35] | This guy tells me that he runs my company now! | 这家伙说他现在运营我的公司了 |
[41:38] | You better explain how that’s not true! | 你最好解释解释那不是真的 |
[41:40] | Let me fix you a drink first, and I’ll explain the whole thing. | 让我先给你倒杯酒 我再解释所有事 |
[41:43] | No. You tell me how there are people | 不 你现在就告诉我为什么 |
[41:45] | I do not know in my office right now | 我办公室有我不认识的人 |
[41:46] | loading things into boxes and carting it away! | 把东西装进箱子运走 |
[41:50] | You promised me you’d always be there for me! | 你答应过你会一直支持我 |
[41:52] | You promised me you’d protect me! | 你答应过你会保护我 |
[41:54] | I got outbid, Halston. | 别人报价比我高 侯斯顿 |
[41:56] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[41:58] | I tried to take Norton Simon private. | 我想让诺顿西蒙私有化 |
[42:00] | I was gonna make us a lot of money, | 我本来打算给我们赚一大笔钱 |
[42:02] | and word got out about the share price I was offering, | 之后消息传了出去 关于我提供的股价 |
[42:05] | how low it was, and… | 有多么低廉 之后 |
[42:08] | Another company came in, and I got outbid | 另外一家公司来了 出价比我高 |
[42:10] | by one fucking dollar per share. | 每股高了一美元 |
[42:15] | Some packaged goods company from Chicago. | 一个芝加哥的包装公司 |
[42:19] | They bought us out. | 他们把我们买断了 |
[42:21] | And once it was in motion, there was nothing I could do. | 一旦收购进入流程 我就无能为力了 |
[42:24] | I’m out the door. | 我被赶出去了 |
[42:29] | Carl Epstein runs Halston now. | 卡尔·爱泼斯坦现在是侯斯顿的老板了 |
[42:35] | That’s what JCPenney was all about, wasn’t it? | 杰西潘尼的事就是为了这个 对吧 |
[42:39] | You knew you were gonna sell Halston. | 你早就知道你要卖掉侯斯顿 |
[42:46] | Didn’t even bother to tell me. | 你都懒得告诉我 |
[42:50] | I mean, for you, Halston, it’s just a management change, really. | 对你来说 侯斯顿 只是换个管事人 真的 |
[42:55] | It’s not gonna be all that different day to day, and… | 日常生活不会有太大改变 而且 |
[43:00] | And you’ll get money. | 而且你会赚到钱 |
[43:06] | You promised. | 你答应过 |
[43:13] | It’s business, Halston. | 这是生意 侯斯顿 |