时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I hallucinated that I killed her. | 我产生我杀了她的幻觉 |
[00:05] | Will Graham, you’re under arrest for murder. | 威尔·格雷厄姆 你因谋杀罪被捕 |
[00:07] | Four of the lures are made from materials including human remains. | 有四个鱼饵的原料包括人体残骸 |
[00:10] | According to the evidence… | 根据现有证据 |
[00:12] | I killed Abigail Hobbs. | 我杀害了阿比盖尔·霍布斯 |
[00:13] | I feel wounded. | 我觉得自己受伤了 |
[00:15] | Guess you dodged a bullet with me. | 你之前拒绝我 是逃过了一劫 |
[00:18] | I kept pushing him | 我一直在激他 |
[00:19] | because he was saving lives. | 是因为他在拯救别人的生命 |
[00:21] | I told you not to put him out there! | 我跟你说过要你别让他去 |
[00:23] | I didn’t kill any of them, | 我没有杀他们中任何一人 |
[00:25] | and somebody is making sure that no one believes me. | 有人在从中作梗 让所有人都不信任我 |
[00:28] | You catch these killers by getting into their heads, | 你用还原凶手作案心理的方式抓到了他们 |
[00:31] | But you also allow them into your own. | 但同时也让它们侵蚀了你的内心 |
[00:33] | I’m trying to help you, Will. | 我一直在尝试帮助你 威尔 |
[00:34] | I know who I am. I’m not so sure | 我知道我是谁 但是我不那么确定 |
[00:37] | that I know who you are anymore. | 我是否还知道你是谁 |
[00:39] | Are you a killer, Will? | 你是杀人凶手吗 威尔 |
[00:41] | Will… | 威尔 |
[00:44] | Hello, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[00:45] | Hello, Dr. Lecter. | 你好 莱克特医生 |
[03:57] | {\pos(186,135)}十二周前 | |
[04:01] | 舒伯特 钢琴即兴曲 Op.142(D.935) No.3 降B大调 | |
[04:35] | This course is called Mukōzuke – | 这道菜叫向付け |
[04:39] | seasonal sashimi, | 应季生鱼片 |
[04:40] | sea urchin, water clam, and squid. | 海胆 蚌 和鱿鱼 |
[04:44] | What a beautiful presentation, Doctor. | 摆盘非常漂亮 医生 |
[04:47] | Kaiseki – | 怀石料理 |
[04:47] | 日本高档菜色 其形式为一汁三菜或一汁二菜 | |
[04:48] | a Japanese art form | 源自日本的一种艺术形式 |
[04:50] | that honors the taste and aesthetic of what we eat. | 用以表达对食物的味及色的尊敬之情 |
[04:53] | Well, I almost feel guilty about eating it. | 哎 我都不忍心吃了 |
[04:57] | I never feel guilty eating anything. | 我吃任何东西都从不内疚 |
[05:09] | I can’t quite place the fish. | 我吃不出来是什么鱼 |
[05:11] | He was a flounder. | 是比目鱼 |
[05:19] | I last prepared this meal for my aunt Murasaki, | 上一次做这道菜是给我阿姨紫氏 |
[05:23] | under similarly unfortunate circumstances. | 也是在类似的不幸境况下 |
[05:26] | Well, what circumstances were those? | 是什么境况 |
[05:29] | A loss. | 失去亲友 |
[05:33] | This is a loss. | 现在也是 |
[05:36] | Will is a loss and we’re mourning a death. | 我们失去了威尔 而我们在哀悼这场毁灭 |
[05:39] | Will’s death is on me, not you. | 威尔的毁灭是我的错 与你无关 |
[05:42] | It’s on both of us. | 是我们俩的错 |
[05:44] | I can’t stop thinking that | 我总忍不住想 |
[05:45] | Will may be convicted of five murders | 也许威尔杀了五个人 |
[05:47] | while I am only maybe convicted of one. | 而我也杀了一个人 |
[05:51] | Well, you’re not on trial. | 你并没被传去受审 |
[05:54] | I will be – | 早晚会的 |
[05:56] | in the halls of the F.B.I. And so will you. | 就在联调局本部 你也会的 |
[05:59] | I mean, according to Will Graham, this was all you. | 威尔·格雷厄姆一口咬定你是罪魁祸首 |
[06:03] | Will was your bloodhound. You can’t ignore where he points. | 威尔是你的”猎犬” 你不能忽视他所针对的人 |
[06:06] | I’m not ignoring it. | 我没有忽视 |
[06:11] | You have to investigate me. It’s in my best interest, and yours. | 你必须调查我 这是为我好 也是为你好 |
[06:15] | Yes, it is. | 的确 |
[06:18] | But I also can’t ignore the fact | 但我同样也不能忽视一个事实 |
[06:19] | that my bloodhound went mad | 就是在我的”猎犬”在针对你之前 |
[06:21] | before he pointed in your direction. | 他就已经疯了 |
[06:24] | We can’t define Will | 我们不能仅凭威尔 |
[06:25] | only by his maddest edges. | 最失控的一面去判定他这个人 |
[06:29] | We can’t define Will at all. | 我们根本就无法判定他是什么人 |
[07:45] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[07:47] | I said, how does that make you feel? | 我说 对此你有什么感觉 |
[07:51] | Makes me feel… like… | 我感觉… 像是… |
[07:55] | I’m sitting in a dunking tank | 坐在一个放满水的贮水池顶上 |
[07:55] | 一种游戏 一人坐在有靶子水池顶上 被打中后将掉进水里 | |
[07:57] | and you’re lobbing softballs, hoping to make a splash, | 你将垒球高高抛出 想让我掉进水里 |
[08:02] | but you keep missing the target. | 但你一直没打中 |
[08:04] | Fortunately, I have time for a few more lobs. | 幸好我还有时间再多打几次 |
[08:07] | You are in my hospital. | 你可在我的医院里 |
[08:11] | You’re my patient now, Will. | 你现在是我的病人了 威尔 |
[08:15] | I’m not talking to you, Frederick. | 我跟你没话说 弗雷德里克 |
[08:23] | I want to talk to Dr. Lecter. | 我想跟莱克特医生谈谈 |
[09:02] | 漢尼拔 | |
[09:06] | Kaiseki | {\pos(190,156)}懷石料理 |
[09:18] | According to Doctor Bloom, you were warned | 根据布鲁姆医生所言 她曾警告过你 |
[09:20] | against putting someone with Will Graham’s issues into the field. | 以威尔·格雷厄姆的情况并不适合出外勤 |
[09:26] | Yes. That’s correct. | 是 没错 |
[09:28] | Were you aware that Dr. Bloom would be filing this report? | 你事先知道布鲁姆医生会提交报告吗 |
[09:31] | Yes. She told me what she was going to do. | 是的 她告诉过我她会怎么做 |
[09:35] | Did you advise her against it? | 你阻止过她吗 |
[09:37] | I told her she should do | 我告诉她 她应该做 |
[09:39] | whatever she felt was necessary. Evidently, | 她认为需要做的事 很显然 |
[09:42] | she felt it was necessary to file the report. | 她觉得的确需要提交这份报告 |
[09:46] | These are allegations of misconduct. | 这是在指控你管理不善 |
[09:49] | It’s damning stuff, Jack. | 这很严重 杰克 |
[09:50] | I never stated anywhere that this was misconduct. | 我根本没在报告里说这是管理不善 |
[09:53] | In my opinion, it was a lapse in judgment. | 在我看来 只是判断失误 |
[09:55] | A lapse in judgment is misconduct. | 判断失误就是管理不善 |
[09:59] | There’ll be an internal investigation. | 上头会对此进行内部调查 |
[10:02] | There should be. | 确实应该有 |
[10:05] | A federal examiner is someone who arrives at a battlefield | 联邦调查员就像是专门负责在交战后 |
[10:10] | after the battle and bayonets the wounded. | 来到战场结果伤者的人 |
[10:15] | You have wounded Agent Crawford. | 克劳福德探员已经为你所伤 |
[10:19] | Who do you think is gonna be getting the bayonet? | 你觉得下一个被结果的会是谁 |
[10:25] | There is a general desire to see this go away | 大家都希望这件事就这样算了 |
[10:31] | quickly and quietly. | 迅速并毫不声张地了结 |
[10:34] | In light of that, Dr. Bloom, | 正因为如此 布鲁姆医生 |
[10:36] | I would greatly appreciate it | 如果你愿意撤回报告 |
[10:38] | if you would recant your report. | 我会非常感激你的 |
[10:41] | No. Will Graham’s life has been destroyed. | 不行 威尔·格雷厄姆这辈子就这样毁了 |
[10:43] | How that happened has to be a matter of record. | 这整件事的缘由都必须被记录在案 |
[10:48] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 很抱歉 杰克 |
[10:53] | Dr. Bloom is not easily swayed. | 布鲁姆医生可不会轻易被动摇 |
[10:57] | This is going to get ugly. | 事态会一发不可收拾 |
[10:59] | It already has. | 现在已经如此了 |
[11:04] | {\pos(81.6,245)}马里兰州 洛克威尔 | |
[11:08] | Was there a storm? | 这里来过暴风雨吗 |
[11:09] | Ah, it looks like someone’s blasting beaver dams again. | 看来海狸坝又被人破坏了 |
[11:12] | Aw, man. | 老天 |
[11:19] | It smells real bad down here! | 这里的味道超级臭 |
[11:22] | Probably dead beavers! | 可能是海狸尸体 |
[11:38] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[11:44] | Get me out of here! | 快带我离开这里 |
[11:58] | Will Graham has asked to see me. | 威尔·格雷厄姆想见我 |
[12:03] | I would like to see him. | 我想去看看他 |
[12:07] | I continue to be curious about the way he thinks, | 我仍对他的思维方式感到好奇 |
[12:12] | despite all that’s happened. | 纵使发生了那些事 |
[12:15] | He’s still influencing you. | 他仍在影响你 |
[12:20] | Will Graham asking to see you | 威尔·格雷厄姆想见你 |
[12:21] | betrays his clear intent to manipulate you. | 暴露了他想要控制你的意图 |
[12:26] | And if I agree to see Will? | 那如果我同意去见威尔呢 |
[12:29] | It betrays your clear intent to manipulate him. | 那就暴露了你想控制他的意图 |
[12:36] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[12:39] | You are obsessed with Will Graham. | 你对威尔·格雷厄姆的执念太深了 |
[12:46] | I’m intrigued. | 我是对他好奇 |
[12:49] | Obsessively. | 你已经走火入魔了 |
[12:52] | And he will take advantage of that. | 而他会利用这一点 |
[12:56] | Will is my friend. | 威尔是我的朋友 |
[13:00] | Why? | 怎么讲 |
[13:02] | Why is he your friend? | 他为什么是你的朋友 |
[13:07] | He sees his own mentality | 他认为自己的精神状态 |
[13:09] | as grotesque but useful. | 虽异于常人 却也颇有益处 |
[13:13] | Like a chair of antlers. | 犹如鹿角做成的椅子 |
[13:16] | He can’t repress who he is. | 他无法压抑真正的自我 |
[13:17] | There’s an honesty in that I admire. | 我敬佩这种坦荡 |
[13:20] | I imagine there’s an honesty in that you can relate to. | 我认为他这种坦荡让你找到了共鸣 |
[13:26] | What can’t you repress, Hannibal? | 你有什么无法压抑的想法吗 汉尼拔 |
[13:37] | 巴尔的摩 州立犯罪精神病院 | |
[14:07] | Hello, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[14:10] | Dr. Lecter. | 莱克特医生 |
[14:16] | Lost in thought? | 想得出神[迷失]了吗 |
[14:21] | Not lost. | 没迷失 |
[14:24] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[14:29] | I used to hear my thoughts inside my skull | 我以前总能听到我的想法在脑中回响 |
[14:32] | with the same, um… | 用着同一种 |
[14:35] | tone, timbre, accent, | 声调 音色 口音 |
[14:38] | as if the words were coming out of my mouth. | 就好像是我亲口说的 |
[14:43] | – And now? – Now… | -那现在呢 -现在 |
[14:49] | …my inner voice sounds like you. | 我脑中回响的是你的声音 |
[14:55] | I can’t get you out of my head. | 我满脑子都是你 |
[15:01] | Friendship can sometimes involve a breach of individual separateness. | 有时友情会打破人与人之间的个体独立性 |
[15:06] | You’re not my friend. | 你不是我的朋友 |
[15:09] | The, uh, light from friendship won’t reach us for a million years. | 友谊之光过一万年也不会照耀到我们身上 |
[15:13] | That’s how far away from friendship we are. | 我们距离友谊就是这么遥远 |
[15:18] | I imagine it’s easier to believe I am responsible | 我想认为是我犯下了那些案子 |
[15:20] | for those murders than it is to accept that you are. | 而不是你 会让你更好受一些 |
[15:23] | Sure is. | 说得没错 |
[15:29] | Your inner voice can provide a method | 你内心的声音可以作为 |
[15:30] | of taking control of your behavior, | 你控制自身行为的一种方式 |
[15:34] | accepting responsibility for what you’ve done. | 为你所做的事承担责任 |
[15:39] | Giving your thoughts words encourages clarity. | 让你的想法发出声音 能让你看清事实 |
[15:42] | Oh, I have clarity. | 我看得很清楚 |
[15:46] | About you. | 我看清了你 |
[15:51] | Our conversations, Will, were only ever about you | 威尔 我们之间的话题将永远是 |
[15:53] | opening your eyes to the truth of who you are. | 为了帮你看清你究竟是什么样的人 |
[15:57] | What you did to me | 你对我做的事 |
[15:59] | is in my head, | 就在我脑海里 |
[16:01] | and I will find it. | 我会找到那段记忆 |
[16:08] | I’m going to remember, Dr. Lecter, | 我会想起来的 莱克特医生 |
[16:11] | and when I do, | 到那时 |
[16:15] | there will be a reckoning. | 我不会饶过你 |
[16:20] | I have huge faith in you, Will. | 我对你十分有信心 威尔 |
[16:24] | I always have. | 一向如此 |
[16:59] | I’m amazed what falls off the best of us when moving through a room. | 人过留痕 一直让我惊叹不已 |
[17:03] | Lessons learned from cellular decay: | 细胞腐败告诫我们 |
[17:06] | enjoy the world while we have it | 趁现在享受生活 |
[17:07] | and give a little bit back. | 而且要有所回馈 |
[17:08] | When possible, I try to leave an | 只要可以 我都会在所到之处 |
[17:10] | indelible mark wherever I go. | 留下不可磨灭的痕迹 |
[17:12] | Hopefully not with your DNA. | 希望不会留下你的DNA |
[17:19] | How long will you have my suits? | 我什么时候能拿回我的衣服 |
[17:21] | You might want to think about supplementing your wardrobe. | 或许你还是考虑扩充衣橱吧 |
[17:23] | I frequently do. | 我经常那么做 |
[17:26] | You know, this is just a formality. Nobody expects to find anything. | 其实这只是走过场 没人真指望能找到什么 |
[17:30] | Except for maybe Will Graham. | 大概除了威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[17:33] | He’ll have to be disappointed. | 那他要失望了 |
[17:35] | The beauty of what you do, Ms. Katz, | 卡兹女士 你工作的好处 |
[17:37] | is in its certainty. | 就在于确定性 |
[17:39] | It’ll be your evidence that convicts Will. | 威尔将因为你找到的证据被定罪 |
[17:44] | Well, I found enough of it. | 我是找到了不少 |
[17:46] | No need to infer or intuit or trust. | 不用靠臆测 直觉或信任 |
[17:49] | So much simpler than psychiatry. | 比精神医学简单多了 |
[17:53] | Will is doing his best to understand where he is | 威尔在尽力理解他在什么地方 |
[17:56] | and why. | 为什么在那儿 |
[17:59] | You were supposed to protect him. | 你本该保护他的 |
[18:02] | – From himself? – Yeah. | -即便危险来自他自己 -是的 |
[18:06] | I’m not mad at you – not any more than I’m mad at myself. | 我并不生你的气 至少不比我气自己更多 |
[18:09] | We all missed it, whatever it was – is. | 我们都没看出来他的本性 |
[18:14] | We all are not suspects. | 但我们不都是嫌疑人 |
[18:16] | You’re not a suspect; you’re the new Will Graham. | 你不是嫌疑人 你是新一任威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[18:49] | Thank you for coming, Dr. Lecter. | 谢谢你能来 莱克特医生 |
[18:51] | Jack, what can I do for you? | 杰克 要我做什么 |
[18:54] | I was hoping you would help me with a psychological profile. | 我希望你能协助我做一份精神侧写 |
[18:57] | We found another body. | 又找到一具尸体 |
[19:01] | This way, Doctor. | 这边请 医生 |
[19:14] | This is the fourth body we’ve recovered so far. | 这是我们目前找到的第四具尸体了 |
[19:17] | There’s at least one more down there. | 下面至少还有一具 |
[19:19] | How long have they been here? | 他们在这儿多久了 |
[19:20] | Hard to say, but someone went through a lot of trouble | 难说 但是有人费了很大力气 |
[19:23] | to make sure that they were well preserved. | 完好地保存这些尸体 |
[19:24] | They’ve been coated in some kind of resin. | 他们身上涂了树脂还是什么的 |
[19:26] | The big one was partially sealed, rotting from the inside out. | 最大那具被部分密封 由内到外腐烂了 |
[19:30] | The other three look like they were embalmed. | 另外三具看起来做过防腐处理了 |
[19:32] | Whatever he’s doing, he’s still figuring out how to do it. | 不管他在做什么 他还在摸索 |
[19:37] | Were they injected with silicone? | 他们被注射硅酮了吗 |
[19:40] | – They were injected with something. – Silicone? | -他们确实被注射了某种物质 -硅酮 |
[19:43] | A technique for making resin-coated models out of fish. | 一种防止树脂模型不被鱼破坏的技术 |
[19:46] | Helps the body retain shape in death. | 帮助尸体维持原状 |
[19:52] | He’s making human models. | 他在做人体模型 |
[19:54] | You make models of things that you want to keep; | 做模型是为了收藏 |
[19:57] | these were tossed in the river. | 这些都被扔到河里了 |
[20:00] | Maybe they were imperfect. | 可能他们还不完美 |
[20:04] | These are his discards. | 这些都是他的废弃物 |
[20:16] | I’m giving you informed consent to discuss me as your patient. | 我同意你把我当做你的病人来与人谈论 |
[20:21] | With whom? | 和谁 |
[20:23] | Jack Crawford. | 杰克·克劳福德 |
[20:29] | Disclosure of patient information should be limited | 公开患者信息只限于 |
[20:32] | to the requirements of the situation. | 特定情况需求 |
[20:37] | What is the situation, Hannibal? | 这是什么情况 汉尼拔 |
[20:40] | Will Graham made accusations. | 威尔·格雷厄姆提出了控告 |
[20:43] | Jack’s only being thorough. | 杰克只是想小心点 |
[20:46] | You’re keeping Agent Crawford close. | 你和克劳福德探员走得很近 |
[20:50] | We share an obsession. | 我们都对同一人有执念 |
[20:56] | I got to be Will Graham today. | 我今天当了回威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[21:00] | I consulted at an FBI crime scene. | 在联调局犯罪现场协助调查 |
[21:05] | I stood in Will’s shoes, | 我站在威尔的立场上 |
[21:08] | looked through his eyes, and I saw death… | 透过他的双眼 看待死亡 |
[21:15] | …how I imagined he would see it. | 想象他是怎么看的 |
[21:22] | Why would you be inviting the scrutiny of the FBI? | 你为什么会接受联调局的调查 |
[21:27] | I’m being as open and honest as I know how. | 我尽可能表现得坦率 诚实 |
[21:33] | You maintain an air of transparency… | 你总是一副坦然的样子 |
[21:38] | …while putting me in the position to lie for you. | 却把我置于为你说谎的境地 |
[21:43] | Again. | 又一次 |
[21:46] | You’re not just lying for me. | 你撒谎不光为了我 |
[21:55] | How far will this flirtation with the FBI go? | 联调局的调查会进行到什么程度 |
[22:02] | It would seem Jack Crawford is less suspicious of me than you are. | 看来你对我的疑心比杰克·克劳福德还重 |
[22:07] | Jack Crawford doesn’t know what you’re capable of. | 杰克·克劳福德还没领教过你的本事 |
[22:13] | Neither do you. | 你也没有 |
[22:28] | Come on! Come on! | 过来 来啊 |
[22:37] | And how are the dogs? | 狗狗怎么样 |
[22:39] | Good. Well, Winston keeps running away, | 很好 温斯顿老是逃跑 |
[22:41] | but the others are adjusting. | 但是其它的都在适应 |
[22:43] | Where does Winston go? | 温斯顿往哪儿跑 |
[22:49] | Home. | 家 |
[22:50] | – Well, he’s not gonna find me there. – Not today. | -他在那儿不会找到我的 -今天不会 |
[22:55] | But maybe someday he might. | 但有朝一日他会的 |
[22:58] | With the right defense. | 在合理的辩护下 |
[23:00] | I don’t currently have legal representation. | 我目前没有法定代理人 |
[23:03] | You keep firing your lawyers. | 你不断解雇你的律师 |
[23:05] | No, they’re the FBI’s lawyers. | 不是 他们是联调局的律师 |
[23:08] | Then I’ll find you a lawyer who’s not affiliated with the FBI. | 那我给你找个跟联调局没关系的律师 |
[23:17] | What defense do you think I have? | 你觉得我有什么辩护理由 |
[23:20] | Automatism. | 自动症 |
[23:20] | 癫痫引发的意识障碍 患者对发作行为毫无记忆 | |
[23:22] | Allows a defendant to argue they shouldn’t be held | 允许被告抗辩他们不应该 |
[23:24] | criminally liable for their actions due to unconsciousness. | 为无意识行为负刑事责任 |
[23:27] | – Unconsciousness? – Will… | -无意识 -威尔 |
[23:32] | …your mind was on fire. | 你的精神失去控制了 |
[23:36] | You had no control of what you were doing, | 你对自己的行为没有控制能力 |
[23:38] | much less remember doing it. | 更不用说记得做过什么 |
[23:40] | What if I could remember? | 如果我能记得呢 |
[23:44] | What if I could remember how this was done to me? | 如果我能记得我被陷害的过程呢 |
[23:50] | What if you could remember how you did it? | 如果你想起的是杀人的过程呢 |
[23:53] | You believe Hannibal. | 你相信汉尼拔 |
[23:56] | I believe the Will Graham standing in front of me now | 我相信站在我眼前的威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[24:00] | is incapable of that violence. | 不可能做出那样的暴行 |
[24:03] | I believe you lost your mind, and for periods of time, | 我相信你失去了意识 在那段时间里 |
[24:06] | you weren’t the Will Graham I know. | 你变成了我不认识的威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[24:08] | I hear Hannibal’s voice | 在意识的深处 |
[24:12] | in the well of my mind. | 我听见了汉尼拔的声音 |
[24:13] | I hear him saying words that he’s never said to me. | 听见他对我说了平时不曾说的话 |
[24:16] | It isn’t my imagination. It’s…it’s something else. | 这不是我的想象 肯定有其他原因 |
[24:26] | Have you ever helped a patient recover memories? | 你帮助病人恢复过记忆吗 |
[24:41] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[24:50] | Feel the happiness in your limbs. | 感受来自四肢的欢愉 |
[24:57] | Imagine yourself in a safe… | 想象你自己在一个安全 |
[25:01] | and relaxing place. | 而又放松的地方 |
[25:09] | Safe to relax completely. | 安全到可以完全放松 |
[25:17] | No matter how deeply you go… | 无论你潜得多深 |
[25:22] | my voice will go with you. | 我的声音都会跟随你 |
[26:11] | This…this isn’t working. | 这…这样行不通 |
[26:15] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[26:19] | Will, | 威尔 |
[26:21] | what did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[26:35] | Salted and ash-baked celeriac | 盐腌灰烤块根芹 |
[26:38] | with foraged sel fou. | 拌精盐 |
[26:41] | Frederick, you have tested me. | 弗雷德里克 你真是考到我了 |
[26:46] | It’s rare that I cook a meatless meal. | 我很少做全素的菜 |
[26:48] | I lost a kidney; I have to watch my protein intake. | 我丢了一个肾 必须控制蛋白质摄入量 |
[26:52] | You didn’t lose it, Frederick; | 你的肾不是弄丢的 弗雷德里克 |
[26:54] | it was taken from you. | 而是被夺走的 |
[26:54] | I remain impressed with your recovery. | 你这么快振作起来 真是了不起 |
[26:58] | One can grow to love beets. | 要喜欢上吃素也不是什么难事 |
[27:03] | Alana Bloom was visiting with your former patient today. | 今天阿拉娜·布鲁姆看望了你曾经的病人 |
[27:06] | Will was never my patient. | 威尔从来不是我的病人 |
[27:08] | The irony is that he is my patient, | 讽刺的是 他虽然是我的病人 |
[27:11] | but he refuses to speak to me. | 但他拒绝和我说话 |
[27:15] | Makes me feel like I’m fumbling with his head | 弄得好像是我一心想要搞懂他的心思 |
[27:17] | like a freshman pulling at a panty girdle. | 笨拙得就像第一次学穿紧身裤的人 |
[27:21] | Will is going to be a challenge | 对任何心理医生来说 |
[27:22] | for any psychiatrist. | 威尔都是一种挑战 |
[27:24] | He is so lucid, so perceptive. | 他头脑清晰 理解力强 |
[27:27] | He’s trained in criminal psychology, | 受过犯罪心理学训练 |
[27:29] | and he is a mass murderer. | 而且是个杀人狂魔 |
[27:32] | He’s a prize patient. | 他是个极好的病人 |
[27:34] | Or should be. | 如果他肯跟我谈的话 |
[27:36] | How was Dr. Bloom’s visit? | 布鲁姆博士面谈的情况如何 |
[27:39] | He asked her to hypnotize him so he could recover his memories. | 他要求她用催眠术帮他恢复记忆 |
[27:43] | This is delicious. | 这道菜真美味 |
[27:47] | Was he successful? | 结果成功了吗 |
[27:49] | Only in playing Dr. Bloom. | 他只不过在耍布鲁姆博士 |
[27:53] | It’s sad to see a brilliant psychiatrist | 看着一位优秀的心理医生 |
[27:55] | fall for such hoary old chestnuts. | 被如此陈旧的把戏所愚弄 真是可惜 |
[27:57] | She wants to believe him; I do too. | 她是想相信他 我也是 |
[28:00] | You do realize you’re his favorite topic of conversation. | 你知道你是他最爱谈论的话题吧 |
[28:03] | Hannibal, Hannibal, Hannibal. | 汉尼拔 汉尼拔 汉尼拔 |
[28:05] | Not with me, of course, but with everyone else who will listen. | 当然不是对我 而是对每一个愿意听他说的人 |
[28:08] | He tells everyone that you are a monster. | 他对所有人说你才是魔鬼 |
[28:13] | Well, in that case, | 真是那样的话 |
[28:14] | you are dining with a psychopathic murderer, Frederick. | 那你就在和一个变态杀人狂共餐了 弗雷德里克 |
[28:46] | You have nice skin. | 你皮肤真好 |
[30:27] | That’s all medical records placed the six – | 医疗记录能得出的就是这些了 |
[30:29] | all adults, but men and women, | 六名被害人都已成年 但有男有女 |
[30:30] | different ages, different ethnicities, all from different states; | 不同年龄 不同种族 来自不同的州 |
[30:33] | nothing in common except they all | 几乎没有任何共同点 |
[30:34] | disappeared from their homes with their vehicles. | 除了都是在家中连人带车一起消失之外 |
[30:37] | And they all had large amounts of heroin in their systems. | 以及他们体内都有大剂量的海洛因 |
[30:39] | Enough to be the cause of death? | 剂量足够致死吗 |
[30:41] | And then some. | 远远不止 |
[30:43] | What’s this strange skin discoloration on these bodies? | 这些尸体上奇特的皮肤色斑是怎么回事 |
[30:46] | We found traces of BHT, which is a color preservative. | 我们在死者体内发现了丁基羟基甲苯 一种护色剂 |
[30:50] | He wants them to look alive. | 他想让他们看起来像活人一样 |
[30:52] | Shot them up with a little China White, | 他给他们注射了高纯度海洛因 |
[30:54] | injected them with preservatives, | 以及防腐剂 |
[30:56] | then filled the bodies with silicone so they don’t emaciate, | 然后往体内注满硅酮以防尸体塌缩 |
[31:00] | then he seals them with, like, a hard resin shell. | 最后把他们封在硬树脂壳里 |
[31:05] | What are these puncture wounds? | 这些穿刺伤是怎么回事 |
[31:06] | Those are like eyelets. Um, something was threaded through. | 这些像是针眼 好像缝了什么东西 |
[31:09] | They were strung up, mounted, presented. | 他们被吊起来 挂上 展示 |
[31:12] | So how’s he choosing them? | 他是怎么选择目标的 |
[31:13] | We got nothing. | 我们毫无头绪 |
[31:14] | Appears to be random, but if this is the discard pile, | 似乎是随机的 但如果这些是废弃的尸体 |
[31:18] | I’m curious to know how many were keepers. | 我很想知道被保留下来的还有多少 |
[31:22] | All right, I want a list of any missing persons | 我要一份邻州所有 |
[31:23] | that disappeared along with their vehicles | 与汽车一起消失不见的 |
[31:25] | in the neighboring states. Got it? | 失踪人员名单 明白吗 |
[31:28] | Got it. | 明白 |
[31:43] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[31:45] | Don’t know how I feel about seeing you. | 我不知道见到你是什么感觉 |
[31:48] | I’ll let you know when I do. | 等我知道了会告诉你的 |
[31:50] | Does Jack know you’re here? | 杰克知道你在这儿吗 |
[31:51] | No, but he shouldn’t be surprised. | 不知道 但他就算知道了也不会觉得意外 |
[31:54] | I’m surprised. | 我觉得很意外 |
[31:56] | I’m… compartmentalizing. | 我正在…做鉴别 |
[32:01] | There are a lot of people missing. | 有很多失踪的人 |
[32:13] | – You have the file with you? – Yes. | -你带档案来了吗 -带了 |
[32:18] | And pictures? | 照片呢 |
[32:22] | Yes. | 也带了 |
[32:24] | The first six bodies were found in the same place | 最初六具尸体发现于同一地点 |
[32:26] | dumped in a river, caught in a beaver dam. | 被扔进河中 卡在一个河狸坝上 |
[32:32] | What’s he do to ’em? | 他对他们做了什么 |
[32:34] | He targets them, follows them home, | 他找好目标 跟踪他们回家 |
[32:35] | abducts them, and preserves them. | 绑架他们 然后把他们防腐保存 |
[32:39] | You want to know how he’s choosing them, don’t you? | 你想知道他是怎么挑选目标的 对吗 |
[32:42] | I thought you would have some ideas. | 我觉得你可能会有些想法 |
[32:45] | These are DMV pictures of people who are | 这些是从车管局拿来的照片 |
[32:47] | still missing under similar circumstances | 照片上的人来自三个不同的州 |
[32:51] | from three different states. | 他们都在类似情况下失踪 |
[32:57] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[33:45] | It’s a color palette. | 这是一个调色板 |
[36:41] | Hi, Winston. | 你好 温斯顿 |
[36:44] | Come here, boy. There you go. | 过来 孩子 好孩子 |
[36:49] | I suppose you blame me too, huh? | 我想你也在责怪我 对吗 |
[37:02] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[37:10] | You need to take better care of this dog. | 你得把这狗照看得再好些 |
[37:12] | Mm. I feel horrible. | 我感觉我糟透了 |
[37:15] | I got all the dogs chipped, but at least they’re not | 我给狗都植入了芯片 不过至少它们不会 |
[37:19] | running away to anywhere I can’t find ’em. | 再跑到什么我找不到的地方去了 |
[37:22] | He’s just looking for Will. | 他只是想找威尔 |
[37:24] | Hmm? Yeah. | 是吗 是的 |
[37:27] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你不也是为这个来的吗 |
[37:32] | Listen, uh… | 听我说 那个… |
[37:34] | …I understand why you felt you had to file that report. | 我理解为什么你觉得自己必须提交那份报告 |
[37:38] | You questioned my judgment when it needed to be questioned. | 你对我的判断进行了必要的质疑 |
[37:41] | Yes, it did. | 是的 |
[37:44] | And it will help in Will’s defense if it’s in the record. | 如果记录在案 对威尔的辩护会有帮助 |
[37:50] | Declaring Hannibal’s guilt is more important to Will | 对威尔来说 宣布汉尼拔有罪 |
[37:52] | than establishing his own defense. | 比他自己的辩护更重要 |
[37:54] | Hannibal’s not guilty. | 汉尼拔没有罪 |
[37:57] | Neither is Will. | 威尔也没有 |
[37:59] | But he’s clinging to the hope | 但是他坚信 |
[38:00] | Hannibal did this so he doesn’t have to face what he did. | 汉尼拔是元凶 从而逃避自己的所作所为 |
[38:06] | Convince me he didn’t know what he was doing. | 告诉我他不知道自己在干什么 |
[38:09] | I would really like to be convinced, Alana. | 我很想被说服 阿拉娜 |
[38:12] | A psychopath wouldn’t be so scared of the truth, Jack. | 精神变态者不会如此惧怕真相 杰克 |
[38:16] | Will’s terrified, but that’s not stopping him | 威尔感到恐惧 但这并没有阻止他 |
[38:18] | from trying to find it. | 去找寻真相 |
[38:20] | Somebody’s gotta find the truth, eh, Winston? | 总得有人去找寻真相 对吧 温斯顿 |
[38:24] | If Will doesn’t remember what he did… | 如果威尔不记得他做了什么 |
[38:28] | he’ll never accept the truth. | 他永远不可能接受事实 |
[38:44] | Will? | 威尔 |
[38:48] | Will? | 威尔 |
[38:53] | Hey, Will. | 嗨 威尔 |
[38:59] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨 杰克 |
[39:00] | Where were you just now? | 你刚才神游去了哪里 |
[39:03] | Gone fishin’. | 在钓鱼 |
[39:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[39:07] | I needed to remind myself of who you once were. | 我需要让自己回想起曾经的那个你 |
[39:12] | You know, that man whose classroom I walked into months ago. | 数月前我曾走进那个人的课堂 |
[39:15] | I remember that man. | 我记得那个人 |
[39:19] | Memories are all I have. | 如今我仅剩下记忆了 |
[39:24] | Imagine how nice it is to stumble on a new one. | 想想无意中发现一段新记忆是多么美妙 |
[39:32] | I was almost certain | 我当时几乎可以肯定 |
[39:36] | Hannibal Lecter did this to me. | 是汉尼拔·莱克特陷我于此 |
[39:37] | And it’s a funny thing, doubt. | 怀疑是个有趣的东西 |
[39:40] | I had nothing to prove to myself or… | 我无法向自己证明 |
[39:43] | or anyone else that Hannibal was responsible – | 或向其他人证明汉尼拔才是罪魁祸首 |
[39:46] | not even a memory. | 我一点记忆都没有 |
[39:50] | You have something now? | 现在有了吗 |
[39:52] | You’ve recovered a memory? | 你恢复记忆了吗 |
[39:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:56] | That’s meaningless. | 但毫无意义 |
[39:58] | Not to me. | 对我而言不是 |
[40:01] | He did it so well. | 他做得天衣无缝 |
[40:05] | I… there… there wasn’t an orgy of evidence. | 我…他没有留下多少证据 |
[40:08] | There was just enough to convince you. | 但要说服你 足够了 |
[40:11] | We investigated your claims about Dr. Lecter, Will – thoroughly. | 我们就你提出的指控彻底调查了莱克特医生 威尔 |
[40:16] | We went over every fiber of every stitch of clothing. | 我们检验了他所有衣物的每一针纤维 |
[40:19] | We took his DNA. | 取了他的DNA化验 |
[40:20] | We took his fingerprints. We found nothing. | 取了指纹对比 一无所获 |
[40:24] | You let the fox into the henhouse. | 你这是引狼入室 |
[40:26] | You stood over Cassie Boyle’s | 你当时在犯罪现场 |
[40:27] | body in that field and you described yourself to me. | 站在卡西·博伊尔的尸体旁向我描述的就是你自己 |
[40:30] | No, I described Hannibal Lecter. | 不 我描述的是汉尼拔·莱克特 |
[40:32] | I can’t hear this anymore. | 我不想再听这个了 |
[40:34] | I… I am not the intelligent psychopath you are looking for. | 我…我不是你要找的高智商精神变态 |
[40:45] | Goodbye, Will. | 再见 威尔 |
[40:51] | You may not believe me now. | 也许你现在不相信我 |
[40:56] | You will. | 总有一天会的 |