时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | If this is about my position at the Palazzo, | 如果是关于我在邸宅任职的事 |
[00:06] | once the path was cleared, | 清除路障之后 |
[00:07] | I won the job fairly. | 我会公平合理地赢得了工作 |
[00:08] | On my merits. | 凭我的能力 |
[00:09] | Two men from the Capponi are dead. | 卡波尼图书馆已经死了两人了 |
[00:12] | You are going to be caught. | 你会被抓的 |
[00:13] | Europe is where a man of his tastes would settle. | 按他的口味来看 他会去欧洲定居 |
[00:15] | His tastes are very specific. | 他的口味非常明确 |
[00:17] | That’s how you’ll find him. | 这样就能找到他了 |
[00:19] | Come back with me. | 跟我一起回去 |
[00:20] | We have a chance to regain our reputations, | 我们有机会重塑我们的声誉 |
[00:23] | by capturing the Monster. | 抓捕恶魔 |
[00:25] | I’m here for Will Graham. | 我是为威尔·格雷厄姆而来 |
[00:27] | I have no reason to stay here. | 我没有留在这里的理由了 |
[00:29] | You saw to that. | 拜你所赐 |
[00:30] | I’ll help you find him. | 我会帮你找到他 |
[00:35] | On still evenings, | 寂静的夜晚 |
[00:38] | when the air was damp after a rain, | 雨后的空气还是潮湿的 |
[00:41] | we played a game. | 我们会玩一个游戏 |
[00:43] | Hannibal would burn all kinds of barks and incense | 汉尼拔会点上各种树皮香料 |
[00:47] | for me to identify by scent alone. | 让我闻香辨识 |
[01:00] | He was charming… | 他很迷人 |
[01:04] | the way a cub is charming. | 不谙世事的幼兽那般迷人 |
[01:10] | A small cub that grows up | 一只小小的幼兽 |
[01:14] | to be like one of the big cats. | 成长为一只雄狮 |
[01:18] | One you can’t play with later. | 长大之后便无法跟他玩耍了 |
[01:30] | The day I met Hannibal, | 我遇见汉尼拔那天 |
[01:33] | he was an orphan. | 他是个孤儿 |
[01:36] | I was meant to meet him | 我本该见到 |
[01:38] | with his sister, | 他们兄妹俩 |
[01:41] | but he was alone. | 但他只身一人 |
[01:44] | How did you meet him? | 你怎么遇见他的 |
[01:49] | I was his aunt’s attendant. | 我是他婶母的侍从 |
[01:53] | My parents sent me to learn from Lady Murasaki | 我还年幼时我父母就把我 |
[01:58] | when I was just a girl. | 送去紫夫人那学习 |
[02:02] | I learned from Hannibal, too. | 我也从汉尼拔身上学习 |
[02:07] | He comes in the guise of a mentor, | 他伪装成良师益友 |
[02:11] | but it’s distress that excites him. | 但痛苦才让他兴奋 |
[02:15] | I’m not in distress. | 我没有痛苦 |
[02:18] | Not anymore. | 不再痛苦了 |
[02:23] | You had a strict rule about taking life | 你对夺去生命本来有严格的准则 |
[02:28] | and you broke it. | 但你打破了 |
[02:32] | Is it on your mind? | 你在想那事吗 |
[02:35] | Do you see yourself killing him | 你在一遍又一遍地回顾自己 |
[02:37] | over and over? | 杀死他吗 |
[02:42] | No. | 没有 |
[02:45] | I see you. | 我看到了你 |
[02:53] | How do you know Hannibal’s in Florence? | 你怎么知道汉尼拔在佛罗伦萨 |
[03:00] | Botticelli. | 波提切利 |
[03:10] | I’ve never been to Italy. | 我从没去过意大利 |
[03:15] | I’ve never expected to. | 也没想过会去 |
[03:25] | Birds eat thousands of snails every day. | 鸟儿们每天吃上千只蜗牛 |
[03:29] | Some of those snails survive digestion | 有的蜗牛没被消化掉 |
[03:33] | and emerge to find | 逃脱出来发现 |
[03:36] | they’ve traveled the world. | 他们已经游历了世界 |
[03:41] | In the belly of the beast. | 在野兽的肚子里 |
[04:19] | I kept cochlear gardens as a young man to attract fireflies. | 我年轻时养过蜗牛来吸引萤火虫 |
[04:25] | Their larvae would devour | 他们的幼虫会吞食 |
[04:26] | many times their own body weight in snails. | 比成虫重许多的东西 |
[04:30] | Fuel… | 作为燃料 |
[04:32] | to power a transformation into a delicate creature of such beauty. | 供给向如此纤弱而美丽的生物转变的能量 |
[04:54] | To the misfortune of the snail. | 敬蜗牛的不幸 |
[04:58] | Snails follow their nature as surely as those that eat them. | 蜗牛坚定地遵循他们的本性 和吃他们的人一样 |
[05:02] | Fireflies live very brief lives. | 萤火虫生命短暂 |
[05:08] | Better to live true to | 诚实地活一瞬 |
[05:09] | yourself for an instant than never know it. | 比永远不知真实的自我要好 |
[05:13] | Not like Will Graham does. | 不像威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[05:15] | An insect lacks morality to agonize over. | 一只缺乏道德而不必为其苦恼的昆虫 |
[05:19] | Will agonizes about inevitable change. | 威尔为不可避免的改变苦恼 |
[05:23] | Almost anything can be trained to resist its instinct. | 所有东西都可以被训练去抵抗其本能 |
[05:30] | A shepherd dog doesn’t savage the sheep. | 牧羊犬不会撕咬羊群 |
[05:38] | But it wants to. | 但它想这么做 |
[05:42] | Will has reached a state of moral dumbfounding. | 威尔已达到了一种道德上的愕然状态 |
[05:46] | Empathy and reciprocity. | 移情和相互作用 |
[05:49] | Reciprocity. | 相互作用 |
[05:52] | If we keep track of incoming and outgoing intentions, | 如果我们留心来来往往的各种意向 |
[05:57] | Will Graham is en route to kill you | 那么威尔·格雷厄姆正在来杀你的路上 |
[06:00] | while you lie in wait to kill him. | 而你也正等着要杀他 |
[06:04] | Now that’s reciprocity. | 这才是相互作用吧 |
[06:41] | Contorno | 附菜 |
[07:26] | Ciao, Bella. | 永别了 贝拉 |
[08:37] | – Grazie. – Here we are. | -谢谢 -请 |
[08:39] | – Mmm! Grazie. – Prego. | -谢谢 -请 |
[08:41] | You’ve recently stopped wearing your wedding ring. | 您最近开始不戴婚戒了呢 |
[08:43] | Yes, and you’ve recently started wearing yours. | 是的 而你是最近刚戴上婚戒的呢 |
[08:48] | I have a young and lovely wife. | 我有一位年轻美丽的妻子 |
[08:50] | Her efforts have ground twelve pounds off my frame. | 在她的努力下我减掉了12磅 |
[08:55] | – La Vita Nuova. – Yeah. | -重获新生啊 -对啊 |
[08:58] | Divorced? | 您是离婚了吗 |
[08:59] | No. Widowed. | 不 是丧偶 |
[09:02] | I met her here. | 我和她是在意大利邂逅的 |
[09:04] | It’s a little strange to be in Italy without her. | 现在她不在身边 真有点不习惯 |
[09:07] | – What was her name? – Bella. | -她叫什么名字 -贝拉 |
[09:10] | To Bella. | 敬贝拉 |
[09:12] | – To Bella. – To Bella. | -敬贝拉 -敬贝拉 |
[09:20] | I look at her and I think about all the things | 我看着她 心里想着的是 |
[09:24] | I want to give her… | 我想给她的一切… |
[09:26] | How you will be seen in her eyes. | 你希望她眼中的你是什么样的人呢 |
[09:29] | Certainly not in my present role at the Questura. | 肯定不是我现在在警察总局的那个样子 |
[09:32] | I perform menial errands found for me | 我的老部下专门为我找了 |
[09:35] | by my former subordinates. | 这个无聊的小差事 |
[09:38] | Interviews in missing person cases. | 为人口失踪案做笔录 |
[09:42] | They’ve enjoyed my fall from grace. | 他们很乐意看到我灰头土脸 |
[09:46] | You weren’t in Palermo on official business. | 原来你去巴勒莫并不是为了公务 |
[09:50] | Neither were you. | 你也不是 |
[09:54] | And your subordinates at the Questura, | 你在警察总局的那些下属们 |
[09:56] | they know you’re investigating Hannibal Lecter? | 他们知道你正在调查汉尼拔·莱克特吗 |
[09:59] | I’ll tell them, | 我会告诉他们的 |
[10:00] | when I know it’s Lecter that I’m investigating. | 只要我能确定我调查的就是那个莱克特 |
[10:04] | You already know. | 你已经知道了 |
[10:06] | I need to be certain. | 我需要更确定 |
[10:09] | I am disgraced | 我现在名誉扫地 |
[10:11] | and out of fortune. | 一文不名 |
[10:13] | It has inclined you | 所以你更倾向于 |
[10:14] | towards a game that’s outside of the law. | 采取法律之外的途径 |
[10:18] | I know. I played that game. | 我知道的 我曾这么做过 |
[10:20] | And I lost. | 我失败了 |
[10:22] | Let’s eat. | 我们吃饭吧 |
[10:23] | Oh, my goodness… | 我的天啊… |
[10:26] | how beautiful. | 太美了 |
[10:29] | Pasta? | 来点意面吧 |
[10:30] | This is pappardelle alla lepre. Can you say it? | 这是兔肉意大利面 你会说吗 |
[10:34] | – Par-par-delle alla… – No, no. It’s not “Par-par-delle”. | -兔 兔面… -不 不是”兔兔面” |
[10:36] | – No–no– – No, it’s “Pappardelle.” | -不是吗 -不对 是”兔肉意大利面” |
[10:39] | – Pappardelle. – Yeah! That’s it. Yes. | -兔肉意大利面 -对啦 就是这样说的 |
[10:41] | – With lepre. – Ah, well, thank you. | -这个发音对的 -好吧 多谢啦 |
[10:50] | A table setting from the home of Dr. Hannibal Lecter. | 这是汉尼拔·莱克特医生家的餐具摆设 |
[10:57] | The silverware is 19th-century Dutch | 银制餐具是十九世纪丹麦风格的 |
[11:00] | from Christofle. | 从法国昆庭购得 |
[11:03] | The plate is Gien French china from Tiffany. | 餐盘是从蒂芙尼购得的法国吉昂陶瓷 |
[11:08] | The table linen is damask cotton, | 桌布是大马士革棉缎 |
[11:12] | also from Christofle. | 也是购自法国昆庭 |
[11:14] | You’ve got to hand it to the man. | 你不得不承认 |
[11:17] | He has the most marvelous taste. | 这个男人真是品味非凡 |
[11:21] | I’ve discovered a pattern of purchases. | 我发现了几单购物的规律 |
[11:24] | An echo of the life he lived in Baltimore. | 和他在巴尔的摩生活的习惯如出一辙 |
[11:28] | He likes music, he likes wine, | 他热衷于音乐 美酒 |
[11:30] | he likes food and he likes you. | 美食 还钟情于你 |
[11:34] | How did you taste, Dr. Bloom? | 你的味道如何 布鲁姆医生 |
[11:36] | Sweet, I bet. | 我猜一定很甜美 |
[11:38] | I’m sure you got a taste of him, too. | 我想你肯定也品尝了他的味道 |
[11:42] | Spitters are quitters, and you don’t strike me as a quitter. | 胆小者从不吞精 而你看上去是敢于尝试的人 |
[11:53] | The first step in the development of taste | 培养自身品味的第一步 |
[11:56] | is to be willing to credit your own opinion. | 就是要敢于相信自己的观点 |
[12:05] | But in the areas of food and wine, | 但在美酒佳肴上 |
[12:08] | I have to follow Hannibal’s precedents. | 我不得不追随汉尼拔 |
[12:16] | A receipt from a Florentine fine grocer, | 一张佛罗伦萨杂货店的收据 |
[12:19] | Vera Dal 1926, | 1926年薇拉·戴尔老店 |
[12:22] | for two bottles of Batard-Montrachet | 买的是两瓶巴德蒙哈榭 |
[12:27] | and some tartufi bianchi. | 和一些白松露 |
[12:34] | And another. And another. And another. | 买了一次 一次 又一次 |
[12:40] | Once a week, | 过去的三个月里 |
[12:41] | for the last three months, | 每周一次 |
[12:43] | a blonde woman has been making the exact same purchase. | 一位金发女士都会去买相同的东西 |
[12:47] | Due bottiglie di Batard-Montrachet | [意]两瓶巴德蒙哈榭 |
[12:49] | e li tartufi bianchi, per favore. | 和白松露 谢谢 |
[12:52] | And she always pays cash. | 而且每次都是现金付款 |
[12:59] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[13:02] | She’s shopping for Hannibal. | 她是在给汉尼拔买东西 |
[13:07] | Bravo. | 很好 |
[13:53] | Are we obligated to talk? | 我们必须交谈吗 |
[13:57] | No. | 不 |
[14:01] | Strange to talk so much. | 说这么多话感觉很奇怪 |
[14:04] | Not used to hearing voices | 不太习惯听到 |
[14:07] | outside my head. | 我脑海以外的声音 |
[14:11] | I hear voices from all directions. | 我能听到四面八方的声音 |
[14:16] | In the gnawing sameness of your days… | 在你每日千篇一律的苦难中… |
[14:22] | did you look at the shape of things? | 你是否会去观察事物的样子 |
[14:25] | At… | 去观察… |
[14:28] | what you were becoming? | 你本来会变成的东西 |
[14:32] | I wasn’t becoming anything. | 我没有要变成什么 |
[14:36] | I was standing still. | 我停滞不前 |
[14:42] | Exactly where he left me standing. | 与他离开时没有分毫变化 |
[14:47] | Like taxidermy. | 如剥制的标本一般 |
[14:50] | Hollowed out and… | 掏空了身躯… |
[14:54] | filled with something else. | 再用别的东西填满 |
[14:56] | Not something else. | 不是用别的东西 |
[14:59] | I’m not as malleable as you are. | 我不像你那么容易重塑 |
[15:03] | I was violent | 暴力对我而言 |
[15:04] | when it was the right thing to do. | 只是在恰当时机的一种手段 |
[15:09] | But I think you like it. | 但我觉得你享受暴力 |
[15:13] | Hannibal and I, | 我和汉尼拔 |
[15:16] | we afforded each other an experience | 互相提供了一种经历 |
[15:19] | we may not otherwise have had. | 一种或许只有彼此能提供的经历 |
[15:23] | If you don’t kill him, | 如果你不杀了他 |
[15:27] | you’re afraid you are going to become him. | 你害怕你会变成他 |
[15:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:36] | There are means of influence | 影响手段 |
[15:38] | other than violence. | 不止暴力一种 |
[16:13] | – Dr. Fell? – Yes? | -菲尔博士 -什么事 |
[16:17] | I am Inspector Rinaldo Pazzi | 我是林纳多·帕奇督查 |
[16:18] | from the Questura di Firenze. | 来自佛罗伦萨警局总部 |
[16:22] | I was wondering | 我想问问 |
[16:23] | if you ever met your predecessor? | 你有没有见过前任馆长 |
[16:26] | Never met him. | 没见过 |
[16:28] | Read several of his monographs. | 读过几篇他的专著 |
[16:39] | The officers who first investigated checked the Palazzo | 最初负责调查的警官在卡波尼 |
[16:42] | for any sort of note | 找过留书 |
[16:45] | farewell notes, suicide notes- | 道别信 遗书 |
[16:49] | found nothing. | 但一无所获 |
[16:50] | The going assumption is, he eloped with a woman | 大家都认为 他是跟女人私奔了 |
[16:54] | and her money. | 还带着她的钱 |
[16:57] | What is the going assumption | 那么关于索里亚图教授 |
[16:58] | regarding Professor Sogliato? | 有什么广泛看法呢 |
[17:03] | Still no word? | 还没消息吗 |
[17:05] | You may have had the last word with Sogliato. | 你或许是最后跟索里亚图说话的人 |
[17:08] | Your colleague… | 你的同事 |
[17:12] | Signor Albizzi, tells me | 奥比奇先生 跟我说 |
[17:13] | no one has spoken to Professor Sogliato | 索里亚图教授是在 |
[17:15] | since he declined your invitation to dinner. | 拒绝了你的晚宴邀请后就不见人影了 |
[17:19] | He is the second to have disappeared from the Palazzo. | 他已经是卡波尼第二个失踪的人了 |
[17:24] | Like any good investigator, | 就像任何好警察那样 |
[17:26] | I’m sure you’re sifting the circumstances for profit. | 你一定在考虑是否有利益动机 |
[17:29] | Both were bachelors, | 两人都是单身汉 |
[17:33] | well-respected scholars | 受人尊敬的学者 |
[17:34] | with orderly lives. | 生活有序 |
[17:37] | They had some savings, nothing much. | 他们有些存款 但不多 |
[17:45] | Commendatore Pazzi? | 帕奇总督察 |
[17:47] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[17:49] | I think you are a Pazzi of the Pazzi, am I correct? | 你是帕奇家族的人吧 |
[17:55] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:57] | You resemble a figure at the Della Robbia roundels | 你家族礼拜堂圣十字教堂里 |
[18:00] | in your family’s chapel at Santa Croce. | 有座德拉罗比亚圆盘石像跟你很像 |
[18:02] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:05] | That was Andrea de Pazzi | 那是安德里亚·德·帕奇 |
[18:07] | depicted as John the Baptist. | 被画成了施洗约翰 |
[18:11] | Then there’s the most famous Pazzi of all: Francesco. | 还有最著名的一位帕奇 弗朗西斯科 |
[18:15] | He attempted to assassinate Lorenzo the Magnificent | 他曾试图刺杀伟大的洛伦佐 |
[18:18] | in the cathedral, at Mass, in 1478. | 1478年 在做弥撒的教堂里 |
[18:22] | Yes, the Pazzi family | 是啊 帕奇家族 |
[18:25] | were all brought low on that Sunday. | 都在周日摔跟头 |
[18:34] | If you come upon anything, Dr. Fell, | 如果你听到什么消息 菲尔博士 |
[18:37] | anything personal from the missing men, | 任何关于失踪人员的密切消息 |
[18:41] | will you call me? | 可以打给我吗 |
[18:43] | Of course, Commendatore. | 当然 总督察 |
[19:45] | State your business please. | 请问有何贵干 |
[19:49] | I may have information | 我有关于 |
[19:51] | about Hannibal Lecter. | 汉尼拔·莱克特的信息 |
[19:53] | Do you know where he is now? | 您知道他现在在哪吗 |
[19:56] | I believe so. | 是的 |
[19:57] | Is the reward in effect? | 有悬赏吗 |
[20:00] | Why haven’t you called the police? | 您为什么还没打给警察 |
[20:01] | I’m required to encourage you to do so. | 我必须推荐您打给警察 |
[20:05] | Is the reward payable in… | 在特殊情况下 |
[20:08] | special circumstances? | 悬赏是否还能拿到 |
[20:10] | To someone not ordinarily eligible? | 比如给一个正常来说不该拿的人 |
[20:14] | Do you mean a bounty on Dr. Lecter? | 您是问是否有莱克特医生的赏金吗 |
[20:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:19] | It is against international convention | 依照国际惯例 |
[20:20] | to offer a bounty for someone’s death, sir. | 是不能悬赏取人性命的 先生 |
[20:23] | Are you calling from Europe? | 您是从欧洲打来吗 |
[20:25] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[20:27] | That’s all I’m telling you. | 我只能告诉你这么多了 |
[20:29] | I suggest you contact an attorney to discuss the legality of bounties. | 我建议您联系律师探讨赏金的合法性 |
[20:33] | May I recommend one? | 我可以推荐一位吗 |
[20:35] | There is one in Geneva, | 日内瓦有一位 |
[20:36] | I encourage you strongly to call him and be frank about the matter. | 我强烈建议您打给他 并坦诚说明情况 |
[20:39] | Would you like the number, sir? | 您要他的电话吗 先生 |
[20:43] | Sir? | 先生 |
[20:45] | Yes. Give me the number. | 是的 给我电话吧 |
[22:00] | I prefer the sound and feel of the harpsichord. | 我更喜欢大键琴的声音和质感 |
[22:04] | More alive, | 更有生气 |
[22:06] | the music arrives like experience, | 音乐像一段经历 |
[22:09] | sudden and entire. | 突然而完整 |
[22:13] | The piano has the quality of a memory. | 钢琴像记忆 |
[22:22] | Today has the quality of a memory. | 今天也勾起了我的往事 |
[22:26] | You’ve met Inspector Pazzi before. | 你以前见过帕奇总督察 |
[22:29] | In my youth… | 年轻时 |
[22:33] | We shared a fondness for Botticelli | 我们都喜欢波提切利的画作 |
[22:35] | and crossed paths in the Uffizi Gallery, | 并在乌菲兹美术馆的 |
[22:38] | beneath La Primavera. | 《春》前相遇 |
[22:42] | Does he know… | 他知道 |
[22:45] | what you are? | 你是什么人吗 |
[22:49] | When I looked into his face and | 我看着他的脸 |
[22:51] | stood close enough to smell him, | 站在离他很近 足以嗅到他气味的地方时 |
[22:53] | I was well aware that all the elements of epiphany were present. | 我知道他就已经猜到了 |
[22:58] | And yet here you are, | 但你还在这里 |
[23:01] | free to tell me all about it. | 可以跟我讲这段经历 |
[23:06] | He must wait, | 他要等待 |
[23:07] | and lurk and think. | 潜伏 思考 |
[23:09] | It’s too soon to flush his quarry. | 现在就惊动猎物还太早 |
[23:12] | He’s deciding what to do. | 他还在考虑该怎么办 |
[23:16] | Someone’s put a price on your head. | 有人花钱取你性命 |
[23:22] | As an early-warning system, a bounty is better than radar. | 作为预警系统 悬赏比雷达还好使 |
[23:26] | It inclines authorities everywhere | 各地当局人员 |
[23:28] | to forsake their duty and scramble after me privately. | 都想要抛下职责 而自己只身来抓我 |
[23:37] | Should Rinaldo Pazzi join Professor Sogliato | 林纳多·帕奇是否要跟索里亚图教授 |
[23:40] | and the late curator of the Palazzo down in the damp? | 和前卡波尼馆长一起下地府呢 |
[23:47] | Should his body be found | 他的尸体是否要被人发现 |
[23:49] | after an apparent suicide? | 并显然是自杀 |
[23:52] | No. Rinaldo Pazzi, a Pazzi of the Pazzi, | 不 林纳多·帕奇是帕奇家族的 |
[23:58] | chief inspector at the Florentine Questura, | 是佛罗伦萨警局的总督察 |
[24:01] | has to decide what his honor is worth. | 他得决定他的荣誉感值多少钱 |
[24:05] | What is it worth to be known as the man | 那么成为抓住汉尼拔·莱克特的人 |
[24:08] | who caught Hannibal Lecter? | 又有多大价值呢 |
[24:13] | For a policeman, credit has a short half-life. | 作为警察 这样的荣誉来得快 去得快 |
[24:18] | Better to sell me. | 还是卖了我更好 |
[25:28] | I like the night. | 我喜欢夜晚 |
[25:31] | It’s more than a period of time; | 这不仅是一段时间 |
[25:34] | it’s another place. | 简直是另一个地方 |
[25:38] | It’s different from where we are during the day. | 跟我们白天所处的境地不同 |
[25:42] | We’re different from who we are during the day. | 我们夜里的面目也与白天不同 |
[25:47] | Little more hidden, little less seen. | 更隐蔽 更遮掩 |
[25:51] | When life is most like a dream. | 生活更新一场梦 |
[26:01] | Why are you searching for him? | 你为什么要找他 |
[26:07] | What are you hoping to find? | 你想找到什么 |
[26:12] | I’m not searching for Hannibal. | 我没有在找汉尼拔 |
[26:17] | I know exactly where he is. | 我很清楚他在哪 |
[26:22] | Is he in Florence? | 他在佛罗伦萨吗 |
[26:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:32] | Why didn’t you tell me you knew? | 你怎么没告诉我你知道 |
[26:36] | I told you… | 我说了 |
[26:40] | there are means of influence | 影响手段 |
[26:45] | other than violence. | 不止暴力一种 |
[27:04] | But violence | 但是你 |
[27:07] | is what you understand. | 就只懂得暴力 |
[28:54] | Hello, Rinaldo! | 你好 林纳多 |
[28:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:58] | Thank you so much for reaching out. | 多谢你联系我 |
[29:00] | Without the cooperation of concerned citizens such as yourself, | 若不是你这样上心的市民 |
[29:05] | monsters like Hannibal Lecter would be running wild. | 汉尼拔·莱克特这样的禽兽就要逍遥法外了 |
[29:10] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[29:13] | Let’s. | 好啊 |
[29:15] | I will privately pay three million dollars for the doctor alive, | 我愿付三百万美金交换活着的汉尼拔医生 |
[29:20] | no questions asked, discretion guaranteed. | 不会问任何问题 绝对谨慎小心 |
[29:25] | Those terms include a one-hundred-thousand dollar advance. | 且将预付十万美元 |
[29:29] | To qualify for the advance, you must provide | 你要拿到预付金 得先提供 |
[29:33] | a positively identifiable fingerprint from Dr. Lecter. | 足以确认身份的汉尼拔医生的指纹 |
[29:39] | Capito? | 总督察 |
[29:42] | Yes, yes, yes. I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[29:46] | I will require a fresh fingerprint in situ and unlifted, | 我要原封未动的新鲜指纹 |
[29:51] | on an object for my experts | 留在一件器物上 |
[29:54] | to examine independently. | 供我的专家独立检查 |
[29:57] | You don’t want to alarm the doctor. | 不要惊动医生 |
[29:59] | He may disappear too well and… | 他或许会就此消失 |
[30:02] | I would be left with nothing. | 我就什么都拿不到了 |
[30:04] | Si. | 是的 |
[30:06] | So you have no illusions about | 你对莱克特医生 |
[30:08] | what’s going to happen to Dr. Lecter. | 将遭遇什么并不抱有幻想 是吗 |
[30:11] | You would be selling him into torture and death. | 你知道你的出卖将让他遭受折磨和死亡 |
[30:14] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[30:16] | You get the rest of the money | 等他活着送到我们手上 |
[30:18] | when he is delivered alive and in our hands. | 你就能拿到剩下的钱 |
[30:24] | I don’t want Dr. Lecter | 到时候不要在 |
[30:27] | near Florence when you… | 佛罗伦萨附近对莱克特医生… |
[30:28] | I understand your concern. | 我明白你的担忧 |
[30:30] | Don’t worry, he won’t be. | 别担心 不会的 |
[30:32] | Toodle-oo. | 再见了 |
[30:43] | Hannibal is going to kill him, you know. | 汉尼拔会杀了他的 |
[31:06] | Dr. Fell? | 菲尔博士 |
[31:21] | Buonasera, commendatore. | 晚上好 总督察 |
[31:24] | Buonasera, Dottore Fell. | 晚上好 菲尔博士 |
[31:26] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[31:30] | Given the nature of your… | 由于你 |
[31:32] | exhibition and the contents of our last conversation, | 展览的主题 和我们之前的谈话 |
[31:37] | I brought something I thought | 我给你带来了一样 |
[31:40] | you might like to see. | 你或许会想看看的东西 |
[31:49] | It was supposedly worn by Francesco de Pazzi | 据说是弗朗西斯科·德·帕奇 |
[31:53] | when he met his end. | 死的时候戴的 |
[31:57] | My family guilt cast in iron. | 铁铸的家族罪孽 |
[32:04] | A scold’s bridle. | 毒舌钩 |
[32:08] | – May I? – Of course. | -我可以看看吗 -当然 |
[32:25] | A wonderful heirloom. | 好棒的传家宝 |
[32:30] | I’m so glad you stopped by, Commendatore Pazzi, as I… | 很高兴你来了 帕奇总督察 |
[32:33] | – have a family heirloom for you. – Yeah? | -我也为你准备了份传家宝 -是吗 |
[32:45] | Beneath the figure is written a name. | 人像下面刻着名字 |
[32:46] | Can you make it out? | 看得清吗 |
[32:48] | It says, “Pazzi.” | 是帕奇 |
[32:49] | This is your ancestor, Francesco, | 这是你的祖先 弗朗西斯科 |
[32:52] | hanging outside the Palazzo. | 就吊在卡波尼外 |
[32:55] | This particular illustration is bowels out. | 这副作品中 肠子挂在了外面 |
[32:58] | I’ve seen others bowels in. | 我还见过肚皮完整的 |
[33:00] | By all accounts, Francesco was led astray | 总的来说 弗朗西斯科走上了歪路 |
[33:02] | by thirty pieces of silver from the hand of the Papal banker. | 就因为教宗银行用30块银币引诱他 |
[33:10] | It’s hard to see, | 不好看清 |
[33:11] | but here’s where the archbishop bit him. | 但这里是大主教的咬痕 |
[33:14] | Eyes wild as he choked, | 他双目圆睁 无法呼吸 |
[33:16] | the archbishop locked his teeth in Pazzi’s flesh. | 大主教用牙狠狠地咬了帕奇 |
[33:23] | On a related subject, I must confess, | 说起来 |
[33:26] | I’ve been giving very serious thought to doing the same. | 我最近也在认真考虑做一样的事 |
[33:53] | He said he would be home by now. | 他说他这时该回来了 |
[33:58] | What has he done? | 他做了什么 |
[34:23] | Can you hear me, Signor Pazzi? | 能听到吗 帕奇先生 |
[34:27] | Take a deep breath while you can. | 趁现在还行 深呼吸吧 |
[34:30] | Clear your head. | 清理一下思绪 |
[34:53] | I haven’t had a bite all day. | 我一天没吃东西了 |
[34:58] | Actually, your liver and kidneys | 事实上 你的肝和肾 |
[35:00] | would be suitable for dinner right away… | 马上就能端上饭桌 |
[35:08] | Tonight, even, | 甚至就今晚 |
[35:10] | but the rest of the meat should hang at least a week | 但其余的肉至少要悬挂一周 |
[35:12] | in the current cool conditions. | 如果一直像现在这么清凉的话 |
[35:15] | I didn’t see the forecast, did you? | 我没看天气预报 你呢 |
[35:20] | I gather that means “No.” | 我猜你是说”没”了 |
[35:23] | If you tell me what I need to know, commendatore, | 如果你告诉我 我需要知道的事 总督察 |
[35:26] | it would be convenient for me | 那我就能 |
[35:28] | to leave without my meal. | 不吃饭就走了 |
[35:31] | I will ask you the questions and then we’ll see. | 我问问你问题 我们再说 |
[35:34] | You can trust me, you know, | 你可以信任我 |
[35:37] | though I expect that you find trust difficult, knowing yourself. | 但就你对自己的了解 估计很难信任他人 |
[35:42] | When the police didn’t come, | 警察没找上门 |
[35:44] | it was clear that you had sold me. | 我就知道你是卖了我 |
[35:45] | Was it Mason Verger you sold me to? | 是卖给了梅森·维杰吗 |
[35:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | I called the number on his “wanted” site once, | 我给他的”通缉”网站打过一次电话 |
[35:56] | far from here, just for fun. | 离这里很远 就玩玩 |
[36:05] | Have you told anyone at the Questura about me? | 你跟警局的任何人提到我了吗 |
[36:10] | Was that a nod? | 那是点头吗 |
[36:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:20] | Pronto. | 喂 |
[36:21] | Inspector Pazzi. My name is Alana Bloom. | 帕奇总督察 我叫阿拉娜·布鲁姆 |
[36:25] | You don’t know me, but I know your benefactor– | 你不认识我 但我认识你的资助人 |
[36:27] | Hello, Alana. | 你好啊 阿拉娜 |
[36:31] | I’m afraid the inspector is otherwise occupied. | 恐怕总督察现在没空 |
[36:36] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[36:37] | There is nothing I would love more than to be able to chat with you, | 我也十分想跟你谈谈 |
[36:40] | Alana, but you caught me at a rather awkward moment. | 阿拉娜 但我现在实在不便 |
[36:45] | Nice to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音很高兴 |
[36:53] | So, commendatore, | 总督察 |
[36:56] | which do you think? | 怎么样呢 |
[37:00] | Bowels in or bowels out? | 是该开膛 还是不呢 |
[37:04] | Out, I think. | 开吧 |
[38:04] | Hello, Jack. | 你好啊 杰克 |
[38:11] | Did you get my note? | 你收到我的信了吗 |
[38:20] | I am truly sorry about Bella. | 贝拉的事我真的很遗憾 |
[38:25] | For her, night and day | 她最后的日子里 |
[38:26] | must’ve been very much the same in the end. | 黑夜和白天大概都没什么区别了吧 |
[38:35] | When she could no longer stir or speak, | 她再说不出话来的时候 |
[38:39] | did you speak for her? | 你替她说了吗 |
[38:44] | I imagine you were capable of giving any medication | 你一定能拿到贝拉晚上需要的 |
[38:46] | Bella may have needed in the night. | 任何药物 |
[38:50] | Did you practice injections on an orange, Jack? | 你用橘子练习注射了吗 杰克 |
[38:59] | What medication did you give her in the end? | 你最后给她的是什么药 |
[39:04] | Was it too much? | 太多了吗 |
[39:09] | Or just enough? | 还是刚刚好 |
[40:20] | I brought Bella back from death and you returned her to it. | 我曾救活了贝拉 你却送她入地府 |
[40:25] | Is that where you’re taking me, Jack? | 你也要送我去那儿吗 杰克 |
[41:35] | How will you feel when I’m gone? | 我死了之后你会有什么感觉啊 |
[41:43] | Alive. | 鲜活 |