时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m going to cut off your face without anesthesia, Mr. Graham. | 我会无麻醉地割掉你的脸 格雷厄姆先生 |
[00:04] | I was trying to save Will from you, | 我本想从你手中救出威尔 |
[00:07] | Promise me you’ll save him. | 答应我你会救他 |
[00:08] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[00:09] | And I always keep my promises. | 我会遵守诺言的 |
[00:14] | You finally caught the Chesapeake Ripper, Jack. | 你终于抓住了切萨皮克开膛手 杰克 |
[00:17] | I didn’t catch you, | 我没抓住你 |
[00:18] | you surrendered. | 是你投降了 |
[00:20] | I want you to know exactly where I am | 我想让你知道我在哪里 |
[00:22] | and where you can always find me. | 你在哪里能找到我 |
[05:17] | The Great Red Dragon | 伟大的红龙 |
[05:25] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[05:30] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[05:34] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[05:38] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[05:43] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[05:47] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[05:55] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[06:03] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[06:07] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[06:15] | *Hallelujah,* | *哈利路亚* |
[06:23] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[06:27] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[06:31] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[06:35] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[06:40] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* |
[07:05] | Batard-Montrachet and Tartuffi Bianchi. | 巴德蒙哈榭和白松露 |
[07:09] | How I found you in Florence. | 我就是这样发现你在佛罗伦萨的 |
[07:12] | Betrayed by good taste. | 被好品味暴露了 |
[07:15] | Is good taste | 你每天 |
[07:16] | itching at you in your daily rounds of institutional life? | 在精神病院查房时会渴望满足那份品味吗 |
[07:19] | An itch easy enough to scratch | 只要有庆祝的理由 |
[07:21] | when there’s cause to celebrate. | 这样的渴望很容易纾解 |
[07:31] | Congratulations, Hannibal. | 恭喜你 汉尼拔 |
[07:34] | You’re officially insane. | 你正式算是疯了 |
[07:36] | There’s no consensus in the psychiatric community | 精神病学界并没有达成一致定论 |
[07:39] | what I should be termed. | 决定该如何描述我 |
[07:41] | You’ve long been regarded by your peers in psychiatry | 你早就被精神病学的同行们 |
[07:43] | as something entirely other. | 定论为一种完全不同的东西 |
[07:46] | For convenience, they term you a monster. | 方便起见 他们称你为恶魔 |
[07:49] | What do you term me? | 你又把我叫做什么 |
[07:51] | I don’t. | 不叫什么 |
[07:52] | You defy categorization. | 你蔑视分门别类 |
[07:56] | Do you still prefer beer to wine? | 比起红酒你还是更喜欢啤酒吗 |
[07:59] | I stopped drinking beer | 我已经不喝啤酒了 |
[08:00] | when I found out what you were putting in mine. | 因为我知道你往我的酒里放过什么 |
[08:03] | Who. | 是谁 |
[08:06] | Who. | 谁 |
[08:11] | This means you’ll be spared the federal death sentence. | 这样一来你将能逃过死刑 |
[08:16] | They had enough to convict you a dozen times over. | 他们有足够的证据来判你十几次死刑 |
[08:19] | A baker’s dozen. | 十三次 |
[08:21] | Lest we forget Mason Verger — you’re welcome. | 我们别忘了梅森·维杰 不用客气 |
[08:26] | You’re welcome, Hannibal. | 你也不客气 汉尼拔 |
[08:29] | The needle was guaranteed, | 注射死刑本是板上钉钉的事 |
[08:30] | but you beat it all on an insanity plea. | 但你却靠精神失常辩护而逃过一劫 |
[08:34] | I’m not insane. | 我没有精神失常 |
[08:38] | You know that and I know that. | 你清楚 我也清楚 |
[08:42] | A dozen or a baker’s dozen, | 不管是十二还是十三个 |
[08:45] | enough people have died. | 死的人够多了 |
[08:51] | You haven’t. | 你还没死 |
[08:54] | A promise in waiting, isn’t it? | 一个等待兑现的承诺 是吗 |
[08:58] | A promise you intend to keep. | 一个你想遵守的承诺 |
[09:02] | I always keep my promises. | 我一向信守承诺 |
[11:57] | Sanguinaccio dolce. | 布丁蛋糕 |
[11:59] | A classic Neapolitan dessert, with almond milk. | 经典的那不勒斯甜点 用杏仁乳做成 |
[12:01] | – Easier on the stomach. – Sanguinaccio dolce. | -不会刺激胃 -布丁蛋糕 |
[12:06] | – You have served me this before. – One of my favourite desserts. | -你以前做给我吃过 -我最喜欢的甜点之一 |
[12:09] | Traditionally made with pig’s blood. In this case, | 一般是加入猪血制作而成 这次的话 |
[12:11] | a local cow. | 是用一头当地的牛 |
[12:15] | And when you last made it for me? | 那上次你给我做的呢 |
[12:18] | The blood was from a cow, | 用的是一头母牛的血 |
[12:20] | only in the derogatory sense. | 只不过母牛在这里是贬义[女人] |
[12:35] | Blood and chocolate. | 血和巧克力 |
[12:38] | That should have been the subtitle of my book. | 这本该做我的书的副标题 |
[12:40] | But I promised myself I would never use colons in my titles. | 但我决心绝不在标题中使用冒号 |
[12:45] | Colons lose their novelty when overused. | 冒号用多了也就失去新意了 |
[12:47] | You’ll have to write another book. | 那你只能再写一本书了 |
[12:51] | I am. | 正写着呢 |
[12:53] | But not about you. | 但不是关于你的 |
[12:57] | Like overused punctuation, | 就像是被滥用的标点符号 |
[12:59] | the novelty of Hannibal Lecter has waned. | 汉尼拔·莱克特已经没什么新意了 |
[13:03] | What is the subject of your new book, Frederick? | 你的新书的主题是什么 弗雷德里克 |
[13:08] | The Tooth Fairy. | 牙仙 |
[13:13] | I find folks are a bit more interested in him. | 我发现读者们对他更感兴趣 |
[13:16] | He is the debutante. | 他是新人嘛 |
[13:18] | Although he lacks your love of presentation. | 不过他不像你这么爱摆设 |
[13:22] | More of a shy boy, this one. | 他更像是个害羞的男孩 |
[13:24] | Love to hear your thoughts. | 很想听听你的看法 |
[13:30] | What do you think about the Tooth Fairy? | 你怎么看这位牙仙 |
[13:33] | I think he doesn’t like being called the Tooth Fairy. | 我想他并不想被叫做牙仙 |
[13:36] | It is not as snappy as Hannibal the Cannibal, | 没有食人魔汉尼拔那么上口 |
[13:38] | but he does have a much wider demographic than you do. | 但他的受众却比你广泛得多 |
[13:41] | You, with your fancy allusions | 你那些精巧的暗示 |
[13:45] | and your fussy aesthetics, | 和吹毛求疵的审美 |
[13:47] | will always have niche appeal, but this fellow, | 总能为你赢得一席之地 但是这家伙 |
[13:51] | there is something so universal about what he does. | 他的所作所为有一种普适性 |
[13:54] | Kills whole families — and in their homes. | 都是灭门惨案 并且是入室作案 |
[13:58] | Strikes at the very core | 简直是直击 |
[14:00] | of the American dream. | 美国梦的核心 |
[14:04] | You might say, he is a four-quadrant killer. | 你可以说 他是个四象限杀手 |
[14:21] | Get out of my chair, Frederick. | 给我起来 弗雷德里克 |
[14:27] | Shall we join hands in a prayer of gratitude? | 我们是不是该手拉手作感恩祷告呢 |
[14:32] | “Thank you, Father, | “感谢您 天父 |
[14:34] | for allowing us to remove this monster, | 保佑我们剔除了这个 |
[14:38] | monster of monsters, | 隐藏在您的羊群中的 |
[14:40] | from your flock. | 恶魔中的恶魔 |
[14:41] | Thank you on behalf of the souls | 代表那些本会丧生其手之人感谢您 |
[14:44] | we will spare of pain.” | 让我们得以免除他们的苦难” |
[14:47] | Thank you on behalf of the monster? | 不以恶魔的名义感谢您吗 |
[14:51] | Was that the magisterial “we”? | 你是指”我们俩”吗 |
[14:54] | It is our cabal, yours and mine. | 这是我们的计谋 你的 也是我的 |
[14:58] | Hannibal Lecter will spend | 让汉尼拔·莱克特 |
[14:59] | the rest of his life in a state institution, | 在州立精神病院里 |
[15:01] | watching the diaper cart go by. | 看着尿布车来来往往 聊度余生 |
[15:06] | We lied. | 我们撒了谎 |
[15:09] | You wrote a book of lies. | 你写了一本谎话连篇的书 |
[15:13] | Not difficult to see lies flying above my head, | 不难看到谎言常在我头顶飞来飞去 |
[15:17] | but it’s almost impossible to shoot them down. | 但是几乎不可能把它们打下来 |
[15:22] | Hannibal will shoot them down. | 汉尼拔会把他们打下来 |
[15:25] | He’s written a brilliant piece | 他为《美国精神病学期刊》 |
[15:26] | for The American Journal of Psychiatry. | 写了一篇精彩的论文 |
[15:29] | Everything he writes | 他写的东西 |
[15:31] | is always about a problem he does not have. | 总是关于他没有的毛病 |
[15:35] | Well, what he’s written is going to be your problem. | 他写的东西会成为你的麻烦 |
[15:38] | It’s not so much an article as it is a rebuttal. | 与其说是论文 不如说是驳斥 |
[15:44] | Hard to believe an inmate’s opinion will count for anything | 不敢想象一个囚犯的意见会引起 |
[15:47] | in the professional community. | 专业人士的任何重视 |
[15:48] | It’s going to count, Frederick, | 会引起重视的 弗莱德里克 |
[15:50] | and it’s going to sting. | 而且会让你受挫 |
[15:54] | You think he would have taken the opportunity to gloat. | 你觉得他会借此幸灾乐祸吗 |
[15:58] | He will have plenty of time to gloat | 他会有足够时间慢慢幸灾乐祸 |
[16:00] | watching the diaper carts go by. | 一边看着尿布车推过 |
[16:05] | So, what did you two talk about? | 你俩聊什么了 |
[16:08] | The Tooth Fairy. | 牙仙 |
[16:10] | Detected a trace of competitive vanity in our man. | 似乎引起了他一丝的好胜心 |
[16:17] | I would be cautious. | 劝你小心 |
[16:20] | The Young Turk may inspire the Old Lithuanian | 这个后辈或许会刺激前人 |
[16:23] | to keep himself interesting. | 保持自身的话题性 |
[20:24] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[20:31] | Don’t want to talk inside? | 不想进去谈吗 |
[20:38] | Oh, you don’t want to let me inside. | 你不想请我进去啊 |
[20:45] | I’ve come too far to let the cold stop me, Will. | 我都大老远来了 不会被寒冷吓住 威尔 |
[20:47] | Why should the cold stop what common sense couldn’t? | 常理都没让你退却 一点冷算什么 |
[20:54] | So, you don’t want to talk about it here. | 你不想在这儿谈喽 |
[20:55] | I don’t want to talk about it anywhere. | 我不想在任何地方谈 |
[20:58] | You’ve got to talk about it, so let’s have it, hmm? | 但你非谈不可 那就说吧 |
[21:01] | Just, uh… | 就是… |
[21:03] | just don’t get out any pictures, | 别拿照片出来 |
[21:05] | ’cause Molly and Walter will be back soon. | 莫莉和沃特就要回来了 |
[21:09] | How much do you know? | 你有多少了解 |
[21:13] | Two families killed in their homes a month apart. | 两家人时隔一个月 在家中被杀 |
[21:15] | Similar circumstances. | 情况相似 |
[21:17] | Not similar. The same. | 不是相似 一模一样 |
[21:21] | You ever think about giving me a call? | 你就没想过打个电话给我吗 |
[21:26] | No. | 没 |
[21:31] | You know what it is? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[21:36] | I didn’t call you because | 我不打给你 是因为 |
[21:41] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想打 |
[21:44] | I don’t think I can be | 我觉得我 |
[21:46] | of any use to you, Jack. | 是帮不上你的 杰克 |
[21:47] | I don’t think about this anymore. | 我不再想这些事了 |
[21:49] | I don’t believe I could do it now. | 我觉得我现在做不到了 |
[21:56] | Hold that. | 拿着 |
[22:02] | I think this freak is in phase with the moon. | 我觉得这变态是看月相杀人的 |
[22:05] | Killed the Jacobis almost four weeks ago in Chicago. Full moon. | 近四周前 满月时在芝加哥杀了雅各比一家 |
[22:09] | Killed the Leeds family in Buffalo night before last | 前天晚上在水牛城杀了利兹一家 |
[22:12] | a day short of a lunar month. | 只差一天 就满一个农历月 |
[22:14] | With a little bit of luck, | 如果走运 |
[22:16] | we might have a little more than three weeks | 我们还有三周多一点时间阻止他 |
[22:18] | before he does it again. | 否则他就会再杀人 |
[22:30] | People dump small ones here all the time | 常有人把小狗丢在这里 |
[22:33] | and I can give away the cute ones, | 可爱的那些我还能送掉 |
[22:35] | the rest stay and get to be big ones. | 其他的就留下养大 |
[22:37] | Yeah, Molly’s a sucker for strays. | 是啊 莫莉对流浪狗可心软了 |
[22:40] | You’re not fooling anybody. | 你想骗谁呢 |
[22:46] | You have a nice life here. | 你在这里过得不错 |
[22:48] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m lucky here. I know that. | 嗯 我很幸运 我自己知道 |
[22:52] | – I’m gonna take the dogs out for a pee. – OK. | -我带狗出去撒尿 -好 |
[22:55] | Come on, boys. Come here! | 走吧 小伙子们 来啊 |
[23:00] | – How old is he? – 11. | -他多大 -11了 |
[23:04] | He’s going to be taller than you. | 他会长得比你高的 |
[23:06] | Yeah, his father was. | 是啊 他父亲就比我高 |
[23:08] | I’ll come with you. Come on! Come on! | 我跟你一起去 走吧 |
[23:13] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:21] | So, whatever he says he wants to do, | 不管他说他想怎么样 |
[23:24] | you’ll take him anyway, won’t you? | 你都会带走他的 是吧 |
[23:27] | I have to. | 我没办法 |
[23:29] | I promise I’ll try to make it as easy on him as I can. | 我保证会尽可能让他好受点 |
[23:40] | I know what I’m asking | 我很清楚我在要求什么 |
[23:43] | and I wished to God I didn’t have to. | 我也真心希望不必如此 |
[24:10] | How bad is it gonna be | 如果你留下 |
[24:12] | if you stay here and read about the next one? | 在报上读到下起案子 会多难受 |
[24:18] | If you stay and there’s more killing, | 如果你留下 又发生案件 |
[24:22] | maybe it would sour this place for you. | 这里对你来说就会变味儿了 |
[24:27] | High Noon and all that. | 就像《正午》里那样 |
[24:34] | Do you want me to go? | 你希望我去吗 |
[24:38] | I’d have the satisfaction that you did the right thing. | 这样我就能满足地知道你做了该做的 |
[24:43] | He kills families. | 他杀的都是一家人 |
[24:50] | If I go… | 如果我去 |
[24:58] | I’ll be different when I get back. | 我回来时就会不一样了 |
[25:03] | I won’t. | 我不会变的 |
[26:22] | “Dear Will, we have all found a new life, | 亲爱的威尔 我们都找到了新生活 |
[26:25] | but our old lives hover in the shadows. | 但从前的生活却依旧躲在阴影中 |
[26:28] | Soon enough, I fear Jack Crawford will come knocking. | 恐怕不久 杰克·克劳福德就会找上你了 |
[26:32] | I would encourage you as a friend, | 作为朋友 我要劝你 |
[26:34] | not to step back through the door he holds open. | 不要走出他为你打开的门 |
[26:37] | It’s dark on the other side | 另一边很黑暗 |
[26:40] | and madness is waiting.” | 疯狂在那里等着你 |
[33:05] | I cut Mr. Leeds’s throat as he lies asleep beside his wife. | 我割破利兹先生喉咙时 他还在妻子身边熟睡 |
[33:11] | I shoot Mrs. Leeds. | 我开枪打了利兹太太 |
[33:14] | The bullet enters to the right of her navel | 子弹从她肚脐右侧进入 |
[33:16] | and lodges in her lumbar spine. | 停在腰椎上 |
[33:22] | Mr. Leeds rises, his throat cut, | 利兹先生站起 喉咙被割 |
[33:27] | to protect the children. | 想去保护孩子 |
[33:41] | I shoot one of the two boys in bed. | 我将两个男孩中的一名枪杀在床上 |
[33:44] | The other boy I pull out from under his bed | 把另一个男孩从床下拉出来 |
[33:47] | and shoot him on the floor. | 在地板上打死 |
[33:56] | Losing gouts of blood, | 由于失血过多 |
[33:58] | Mr. Leeds falls and dies outside his sons’ room. | 利兹先生倒下 死在儿子房外 |
[34:15] | The smashing of mirrors begins. | 开始砸镜子了 |
[34:39] | I moved the family after they were dead | 这家人死后我移过尸 |
[34:43] | and later put them back where they were | 之后再把他们摆回 |
[34:45] | when I killed them. | 我杀他们时的位置 |
[35:00] | Talcum powder on the body. | 尸体上有滑石粉 |
[35:05] | There’s none in the house… | 但家里没有 |
[35:27] | I have to touch her. | 我必须要摸她 |
[35:34] | This is my design. | 这是我设计好的 |
[35:52] | I was told you were told I was coming. | 据我所知 你知道我要来 |
[35:54] | Were you not told? | 你不知道吗 |
[35:55] | Your office or agency called me, of course, | 你办公室还是局的打给我了 没错 |
[35:59] | but last night we had to get the police | 但昨晚 我们还得让警察 |
[36:00] | to remove an obnoxious flame-haired woman | 赶走一个讨厌的红发女人 |
[36:03] | who was trying to take pictures. | 她想进来拍照 |
[36:04] | I’m being very careful. | 我十分谨慎 |
[36:05] | I’m sure you understand, Mr. Price. | 相信这你能理解 普莱斯先生 |
[36:07] | Agent. Special. | 是探员 特别探员 |
[36:11] | Special Agent Price, | 普莱斯特别探员 |
[36:13] | the bodies were only released to us at one o’clock this morning, | 尸体今晨1点才运到我们这里 |
[36:15] | and the funeral is at five this afternoon. | 而葬礼是下午5点 |
[36:17] | We simply can’t delay it. | 我们实在不能推迟葬礼 |
[36:18] | This won’t take very long. | 不会要很久的 |
[36:20] | I’m going to need one reasonably intelligent assistant, | 我需要一位足够聪明的助手 |
[36:22] | if you have one. | 如果你们这儿有的话 |
[36:27] | Cancel the reasonably intelligent assistant, | 助手不必了 |
[36:29] | mine just showed up. | 我的来了 |
[36:30] | I can’t help you with your thing. I’ve got a thing. | 我不能帮你 我自己还有事呢 |
[36:32] | What kind of thing do you got? | 你有什么事 |
[36:33] | I’m reconstructing teeth from the bite marks on Mrs. Leeds | 我要根据利兹太太身上的咬痕重组牙模 |
[36:36] | and this, uh, cheddar cheese wheel thing we found in her refrigerator. | 还有在她冰箱里找到的这块切达干酪上的咬痕 |
[36:41] | The Tooth Fairy was feeling peckish. | 牙仙饿了 |
[36:43] | Well, OK, we’ll double-Dutch. | 那我们一起干 |
[36:45] | Woman’s got to get in the ground. | 她还得入土呢 |
[37:04] | Voilà. | 好了 |
[37:06] | It’s a partial. Probably a thumb. | 部分指纹 可能是拇指的 |
[37:09] | Jimmy, you’re the light of my life. | 吉米 我真爱死你了 |
[37:11] | I know. The print was smudged. | 我知道 指纹模糊了 |
[37:13] | Came off Mrs. Leeds’s eye. Never did that before. | 从利兹太太眼睛上取下来的 这还没试过呢 |
[37:17] | I just, I’m… | 我就是… |
[37:19] | I’m, sorry. I’m just surprised to see you back. | 抱歉 我好不习惯看到你回来 |
[37:23] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[37:25] | – Jimmy. – OK. | -吉米 -好 |
[37:28] | The mirror pieces all had those smooth prints. | 镜块上都有光滑的指纹 |
[37:31] | Forefinger on the back of the piece | 背面印着四根手指 |
[37:33] | wedged in her labia, | 插进她的阴唇 |
[37:34] | smudged thumb on the front. | 正面是模糊的拇指 |
[37:36] | He polished it after he placed it | 他放好后擦过 |
[37:38] | so he could see his face in there. | 这样他就能在里面看到自己的脸了 |
[37:41] | One in her mouth was obscured by blood, | 她嘴里的那块被血弄花了 |
[37:43] | same with the eyes. Ran an AFIS. | 眼睛里的也是 搜索了指纹 |
[37:46] | He’s not in the print index. | 但指纹系统里没有结果 |
[37:49] | We could run a “have you seen these teeth” sort of APB. | 我们可以拿牙模去做全境通告 |
[37:54] | They’re distinctive. | 很特别 |
[37:56] | Pegged lateral incisors here and here. | 这里和这里有小侧切牙 |
[37:59] | I mean, the teeth are all crooked. | 牙齿都是歪的 |
[38:00] | The central incisor’s got a corner missing, | 门牙缺了一个角 |
[38:03] | the other central incisor has a groove in it. | 还有一颗门牙有槽 |
[38:05] | A snaggletooth son of a bitch. | 一个烂牙的混蛋 |
[38:08] | Yeah. And he bites. | 是啊 而且他喜欢咬人 |
[38:10] | A lot. | 很喜欢 |
[38:11] | He may have a history of biting in lesser assaults. | 或许他以前犯过轻罪 就咬过人 |
[38:14] | May be a fighting pattern as much as sexual behavior. | 或许殴斗规律跟性行为一样 |
[38:19] | What’s he fighting, Will? | 他在斗什么 威尔 |
[40:47] | You were asking about the dog. | 你问起了狗的事 |
[40:50] | Last night, a vet called the police. | 昨晚一名兽医报警 |
[40:52] | Leeds and his oldest boy took the dog into the vet | 说利兹和他大儿子把狗送去兽医那儿了 |
[40:54] | the afternoon before they were killed. | 就在他们被杀当天下午 |
[40:57] | What’s going to happen to it? | 它会去哪 |
[41:00] | Please don’t worry about the dog. | 别担心那条狗了 |
[41:04] | What do you expect me to do? | 那你觉得我该怎么做 |
[41:05] | The best you can, that’s all. | 我只求你尽力 |
[41:09] | There is something else I can do. | 我还能做一件事 |
[41:13] | I can wait | 我可以等 |
[41:14] | until I’m driven to it by desperation | 直到满月只剩几天 |
[41:17] | in the last days before the full moon, | 走投无路再那么做 |
[41:18] | or I could do it now, | 我也可以这就做 |
[41:22] | while it might be of some use. | 现在这对我们或许还有价值 |
[41:25] | Is there an opinion that you want, Will? | 你需要什么样的意见 威尔 |
[41:30] | It’s a mindset I need to recover. | 我需要恢复一种思维 |
[41:36] | I have to see Hannibal. | 我得见汉尼拔 |
[42:07] | Hello, Dr. Lecter. | 你好 莱克特医生 |
[42:10] | Hello, Will. | 你好威尔 |