| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I’m going to cut off your face without anesthesia, Mr. Graham. | 我会无麻醉地割掉你的脸 格雷厄姆先生 | 
| [00:04] | I was trying to save Will from you, | 我本想从你手中救出威尔 | 
| [00:07] | Promise me you’ll save him. | 答应我你会救他 | 
| [00:08] | I promise. | 我答应你 | 
| [00:09] | And I always keep my promises. | 我会遵守诺言的 | 
| [00:14] | You finally caught the Chesapeake Ripper, Jack. | 你终于抓住了切萨皮克开膛手 杰克 | 
| [00:17] | I didn’t catch you, | 我没抓住你 | 
| [00:18] | you surrendered. | 是你投降了 | 
| [00:20] | I want you to know exactly where I am | 我想让你知道我在哪里 | 
| [00:22] | and where you can always find me. | 你在哪里能找到我 | 
| [05:17] | The Great Red Dragon | 伟大的红龙 | 
| [05:25] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [05:30] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [05:34] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [05:38] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [05:43] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [05:47] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [05:55] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [06:03] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [06:07] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [06:15] | *Hallelujah,* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [06:23] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [06:27] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [06:31] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [06:35] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [06:40] | *Hallelujah* | *哈利路亚* | 
| [07:05] | Batard-Montrachet and Tartuffi Bianchi. | 巴德蒙哈榭和白松露 | 
| [07:09] | How I found you in Florence. | 我就是这样发现你在佛罗伦萨的 | 
| [07:12] | Betrayed by good taste. | 被好品味暴露了 | 
| [07:15] | Is good taste | 你每天 | 
| [07:16] | itching at you in your daily rounds of institutional life? | 在精神病院查房时会渴望满足那份品味吗 | 
| [07:19] | An itch easy enough to scratch | 只要有庆祝的理由 | 
| [07:21] | when there’s cause to celebrate. | 这样的渴望很容易纾解 | 
| [07:31] | Congratulations, Hannibal. | 恭喜你 汉尼拔 | 
| [07:34] | You’re officially insane. | 你正式算是疯了 | 
| [07:36] | There’s no consensus in the psychiatric community | 精神病学界并没有达成一致定论 | 
| [07:39] | what I should be termed. | 决定该如何描述我 | 
| [07:41] | You’ve long been regarded by your peers in psychiatry | 你早就被精神病学的同行们 | 
| [07:43] | as something entirely other. | 定论为一种完全不同的东西 | 
| [07:46] | For convenience, they term you a monster. | 方便起见 他们称你为恶魔 | 
| [07:49] | What do you term me? | 你又把我叫做什么 | 
| [07:51] | I don’t. | 不叫什么 | 
| [07:52] | You defy categorization. | 你蔑视分门别类 | 
| [07:56] | Do you still prefer beer to wine? | 比起红酒你还是更喜欢啤酒吗 | 
| [07:59] | I stopped drinking beer | 我已经不喝啤酒了 | 
| [08:00] | when I found out what you were putting in mine. | 因为我知道你往我的酒里放过什么 | 
| [08:03] | Who. | 是谁 | 
| [08:06] | Who. | 谁 | 
| [08:11] | This means you’ll be spared the federal death sentence. | 这样一来你将能逃过死刑 | 
| [08:16] | They had enough to convict you a dozen times over. | 他们有足够的证据来判你十几次死刑 | 
| [08:19] | A baker’s dozen. | 十三次 | 
| [08:21] | Lest we forget Mason Verger — you’re welcome. | 我们别忘了梅森·维杰 不用客气 | 
| [08:26] | You’re welcome, Hannibal. | 你也不客气 汉尼拔 | 
| [08:29] | The needle was guaranteed, | 注射死刑本是板上钉钉的事 | 
| [08:30] | but you beat it all on an insanity plea. | 但你却靠精神失常辩护而逃过一劫 | 
| [08:34] | I’m not insane. | 我没有精神失常 | 
| [08:38] | You know that and I know that. | 你清楚 我也清楚 | 
| [08:42] | A dozen or a baker’s dozen, | 不管是十二还是十三个 | 
| [08:45] | enough people have died. | 死的人够多了 | 
| [08:51] | You haven’t. | 你还没死 | 
| [08:54] | A promise in waiting, isn’t it? | 一个等待兑现的承诺 是吗 | 
| [08:58] | A promise you intend to keep. | 一个你想遵守的承诺 | 
| [09:02] | I always keep my promises. | 我一向信守承诺 | 
| [11:57] | Sanguinaccio dolce. | 布丁蛋糕 | 
| [11:59] | A classic Neapolitan dessert, with almond milk. | 经典的那不勒斯甜点 用杏仁乳做成 | 
| [12:01] | – Easier on the stomach. – Sanguinaccio dolce. | -不会刺激胃 -布丁蛋糕 | 
| [12:06] | – You have served me this before. – One of my favourite desserts. | -你以前做给我吃过 -我最喜欢的甜点之一 | 
| [12:09] | Traditionally made with pig’s blood. In this case, | 一般是加入猪血制作而成 这次的话 | 
| [12:11] | a local cow. | 是用一头当地的牛 | 
| [12:15] | And when you last made it for me? | 那上次你给我做的呢 | 
| [12:18] | The blood was from a cow, | 用的是一头母牛的血 | 
| [12:20] | only in the derogatory sense. | 只不过母牛在这里是贬义[女人] | 
| [12:35] | Blood and chocolate. | 血和巧克力 | 
| [12:38] | That should have been the subtitle of my book. | 这本该做我的书的副标题 | 
| [12:40] | But I promised myself I would never use colons in my titles. | 但我决心绝不在标题中使用冒号 | 
| [12:45] | Colons lose their novelty when overused. | 冒号用多了也就失去新意了 | 
| [12:47] | You’ll have to write another book. | 那你只能再写一本书了 | 
| [12:51] | I am. | 正写着呢 | 
| [12:53] | But not about you. | 但不是关于你的 | 
| [12:57] | Like overused punctuation, | 就像是被滥用的标点符号 | 
| [12:59] | the novelty of Hannibal Lecter has waned. | 汉尼拔·莱克特已经没什么新意了 | 
| [13:03] | What is the subject of your new book, Frederick? | 你的新书的主题是什么 弗雷德里克 | 
| [13:08] | The Tooth Fairy. | 牙仙 | 
| [13:13] | I find folks are a bit more interested in him. | 我发现读者们对他更感兴趣 | 
| [13:16] | He is the debutante. | 他是新人嘛 | 
| [13:18] | Although he lacks your love of presentation. | 不过他不像你这么爱摆设 | 
| [13:22] | More of a shy boy, this one. | 他更像是个害羞的男孩 | 
| [13:24] | Love to hear your thoughts. | 很想听听你的看法 | 
| [13:30] | What do you think about the Tooth Fairy? | 你怎么看这位牙仙 | 
| [13:33] | I think he doesn’t like being called the Tooth Fairy. | 我想他并不想被叫做牙仙 | 
| [13:36] | It is not as snappy as Hannibal the Cannibal, | 没有食人魔汉尼拔那么上口 | 
| [13:38] | but he does have a much wider demographic than you do. | 但他的受众却比你广泛得多 | 
| [13:41] | You, with your fancy allusions | 你那些精巧的暗示 | 
| [13:45] | and your fussy aesthetics, | 和吹毛求疵的审美 | 
| [13:47] | will always have niche appeal, but this fellow, | 总能为你赢得一席之地 但是这家伙 | 
| [13:51] | there is something so universal about what he does. | 他的所作所为有一种普适性 | 
| [13:54] | Kills whole families — and in their homes. | 都是灭门惨案 并且是入室作案 | 
| [13:58] | Strikes at the very core | 简直是直击 | 
| [14:00] | of the American dream. | 美国梦的核心 | 
| [14:04] | You might say, he is a four-quadrant killer. | 你可以说 他是个四象限杀手 | 
| [14:21] | Get out of my chair, Frederick. | 给我起来 弗雷德里克 | 
| [14:27] | Shall we join hands in a prayer of gratitude? | 我们是不是该手拉手作感恩祷告呢 | 
| [14:32] | “Thank you, Father, | “感谢您 天父 | 
| [14:34] | for allowing us to remove this monster, | 保佑我们剔除了这个 | 
| [14:38] | monster of monsters, | 隐藏在您的羊群中的 | 
| [14:40] | from your flock. | 恶魔中的恶魔 | 
| [14:41] | Thank you on behalf of the souls | 代表那些本会丧生其手之人感谢您 | 
| [14:44] | we will spare of pain.” | 让我们得以免除他们的苦难” | 
| [14:47] | Thank you on behalf of the monster? | 不以恶魔的名义感谢您吗 | 
| [14:51] | Was that the magisterial “we”? | 你是指”我们俩”吗 | 
| [14:54] | It is our cabal, yours and mine. | 这是我们的计谋 你的 也是我的 | 
| [14:58] | Hannibal Lecter will spend | 让汉尼拔·莱克特 | 
| [14:59] | the rest of his life in a state institution, | 在州立精神病院里 | 
| [15:01] | watching the diaper cart go by. | 看着尿布车来来往往 聊度余生 | 
| [15:06] | We lied. | 我们撒了谎 | 
| [15:09] | You wrote a book of lies. | 你写了一本谎话连篇的书 | 
| [15:13] | Not difficult to see lies flying above my head, | 不难看到谎言常在我头顶飞来飞去 | 
| [15:17] | but it’s almost impossible to shoot them down. | 但是几乎不可能把它们打下来 | 
| [15:22] | Hannibal will shoot them down. | 汉尼拔会把他们打下来 | 
| [15:25] | He’s written a brilliant piece | 他为《美国精神病学期刊》 | 
| [15:26] | for The American Journal of Psychiatry. | 写了一篇精彩的论文 | 
| [15:29] | Everything he writes | 他写的东西 | 
| [15:31] | is always about a problem he does not have. | 总是关于他没有的毛病 | 
| [15:35] | Well, what he’s written is going to be your problem. | 他写的东西会成为你的麻烦 | 
| [15:38] | It’s not so much an article as it is a rebuttal. | 与其说是论文 不如说是驳斥 | 
| [15:44] | Hard to believe an inmate’s opinion will count for anything | 不敢想象一个囚犯的意见会引起 | 
| [15:47] | in the professional community. | 专业人士的任何重视 | 
| [15:48] | It’s going to count, Frederick, | 会引起重视的 弗莱德里克 | 
| [15:50] | and it’s going to sting. | 而且会让你受挫 | 
| [15:54] | You think he would have taken the opportunity to gloat. | 你觉得他会借此幸灾乐祸吗 | 
| [15:58] | He will have plenty of time to gloat | 他会有足够时间慢慢幸灾乐祸 | 
| [16:00] | watching the diaper carts go by. | 一边看着尿布车推过 | 
| [16:05] | So, what did you two talk about? | 你俩聊什么了 | 
| [16:08] | The Tooth Fairy. | 牙仙 | 
| [16:10] | Detected a trace of competitive vanity in our man. | 似乎引起了他一丝的好胜心 | 
| [16:17] | I would be cautious. | 劝你小心 | 
| [16:20] | The Young Turk may inspire the Old Lithuanian | 这个后辈或许会刺激前人 | 
| [16:23] | to keep himself interesting. | 保持自身的话题性 | 
| [20:24] | Thank you | 谢谢 | 
| [20:31] | Don’t want to talk inside? | 不想进去谈吗 | 
| [20:38] | Oh, you don’t want to let me inside. | 你不想请我进去啊 | 
| [20:45] | I’ve come too far to let the cold stop me, Will. | 我都大老远来了 不会被寒冷吓住 威尔 | 
| [20:47] | Why should the cold stop what common sense couldn’t? | 常理都没让你退却 一点冷算什么 | 
| [20:54] | So, you don’t want to talk about it here. | 你不想在这儿谈喽 | 
| [20:55] | I don’t want to talk about it anywhere. | 我不想在任何地方谈 | 
| [20:58] | You’ve got to talk about it, so let’s have it, hmm? | 但你非谈不可 那就说吧 | 
| [21:01] | Just, uh… | 就是… | 
| [21:03] | just don’t get out any pictures, | 别拿照片出来 | 
| [21:05] | ’cause Molly and Walter will be back soon. | 莫莉和沃特就要回来了 | 
| [21:09] | How much do you know? | 你有多少了解 | 
| [21:13] | Two families killed in their homes a month apart. | 两家人时隔一个月 在家中被杀 | 
| [21:15] | Similar circumstances. | 情况相似 | 
| [21:17] | Not similar. The same. | 不是相似 一模一样 | 
| [21:21] | You ever think about giving me a call? | 你就没想过打个电话给我吗 | 
| [21:26] | No. | 没 | 
| [21:31] | You know what it is? | 你知道为什么吗 | 
| [21:36] | I didn’t call you because | 我不打给你 是因为 | 
| [21:41] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想打 | 
| [21:44] | I don’t think I can be | 我觉得我 | 
| [21:46] | of any use to you, Jack. | 是帮不上你的 杰克 | 
| [21:47] | I don’t think about this anymore. | 我不再想这些事了 | 
| [21:49] | I don’t believe I could do it now. | 我觉得我现在做不到了 | 
| [21:56] | Hold that. | 拿着 | 
| [22:02] | I think this freak is in phase with the moon. | 我觉得这变态是看月相杀人的 | 
| [22:05] | Killed the Jacobis almost four weeks ago in Chicago. Full moon. | 近四周前 满月时在芝加哥杀了雅各比一家 | 
| [22:09] | Killed the Leeds family in Buffalo night before last | 前天晚上在水牛城杀了利兹一家 | 
| [22:12] | a day short of a lunar month. | 只差一天 就满一个农历月 | 
| [22:14] | With a little bit of luck, | 如果走运 | 
| [22:16] | we might have a little more than three weeks | 我们还有三周多一点时间阻止他 | 
| [22:18] | before he does it again. | 否则他就会再杀人 | 
| [22:30] | People dump small ones here all the time | 常有人把小狗丢在这里 | 
| [22:33] | and I can give away the cute ones, | 可爱的那些我还能送掉 | 
| [22:35] | the rest stay and get to be big ones. | 其他的就留下养大 | 
| [22:37] | Yeah, Molly’s a sucker for strays. | 是啊 莫莉对流浪狗可心软了 | 
| [22:40] | You’re not fooling anybody. | 你想骗谁呢 | 
| [22:46] | You have a nice life here. | 你在这里过得不错 | 
| [22:48] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m lucky here. I know that. | 嗯 我很幸运 我自己知道 | 
| [22:52] | – I’m gonna take the dogs out for a pee. – OK. | -我带狗出去撒尿 -好 | 
| [22:55] | Come on, boys. Come here! | 走吧 小伙子们 来啊 | 
| [23:00] | – How old is he? – 11. | -他多大 -11了 | 
| [23:04] | He’s going to be taller than you. | 他会长得比你高的 | 
| [23:06] | Yeah, his father was. | 是啊 他父亲就比我高 | 
| [23:08] | I’ll come with you. Come on! Come on! | 我跟你一起去 走吧 | 
| [23:13] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [23:21] | So, whatever he says he wants to do, | 不管他说他想怎么样 | 
| [23:24] | you’ll take him anyway, won’t you? | 你都会带走他的 是吧 | 
| [23:27] | I have to. | 我没办法 | 
| [23:29] | I promise I’ll try to make it as easy on him as I can. | 我保证会尽可能让他好受点 | 
| [23:40] | I know what I’m asking | 我很清楚我在要求什么 | 
| [23:43] | and I wished to God I didn’t have to. | 我也真心希望不必如此 | 
| [24:10] | How bad is it gonna be | 如果你留下 | 
| [24:12] | if you stay here and read about the next one? | 在报上读到下起案子 会多难受 | 
| [24:18] | If you stay and there’s more killing, | 如果你留下 又发生案件 | 
| [24:22] | maybe it would sour this place for you. | 这里对你来说就会变味儿了 | 
| [24:27] | High Noon and all that. | 就像《正午》里那样 | 
| [24:34] | Do you want me to go? | 你希望我去吗 | 
| [24:38] | I’d have the satisfaction that you did the right thing. | 这样我就能满足地知道你做了该做的 | 
| [24:43] | He kills families. | 他杀的都是一家人 | 
| [24:50] | If I go… | 如果我去 | 
| [24:58] | I’ll be different when I get back. | 我回来时就会不一样了 | 
| [25:03] | I won’t. | 我不会变的 | 
| [26:22] | “Dear Will, we have all found a new life, | 亲爱的威尔 我们都找到了新生活 | 
| [26:25] | but our old lives hover in the shadows. | 但从前的生活却依旧躲在阴影中 | 
| [26:28] | Soon enough, I fear Jack Crawford will come knocking. | 恐怕不久 杰克·克劳福德就会找上你了 | 
| [26:32] | I would encourage you as a friend, | 作为朋友 我要劝你 | 
| [26:34] | not to step back through the door he holds open. | 不要走出他为你打开的门 | 
| [26:37] | It’s dark on the other side | 另一边很黑暗 | 
| [26:40] | and madness is waiting.” | 疯狂在那里等着你 | 
| [33:05] | I cut Mr. Leeds’s throat as he lies asleep beside his wife. | 我割破利兹先生喉咙时 他还在妻子身边熟睡 | 
| [33:11] | I shoot Mrs. Leeds. | 我开枪打了利兹太太 | 
| [33:14] | The bullet enters to the right of her navel | 子弹从她肚脐右侧进入 | 
| [33:16] | and lodges in her lumbar spine. | 停在腰椎上 | 
| [33:22] | Mr. Leeds rises, his throat cut, | 利兹先生站起 喉咙被割 | 
| [33:27] | to protect the children. | 想去保护孩子 | 
| [33:41] | I shoot one of the two boys in bed. | 我将两个男孩中的一名枪杀在床上 | 
| [33:44] | The other boy I pull out from under his bed | 把另一个男孩从床下拉出来 | 
| [33:47] | and shoot him on the floor. | 在地板上打死 | 
| [33:56] | Losing gouts of blood, | 由于失血过多 | 
| [33:58] | Mr. Leeds falls and dies outside his sons’ room. | 利兹先生倒下 死在儿子房外 | 
| [34:15] | The smashing of mirrors begins. | 开始砸镜子了 | 
| [34:39] | I moved the family after they were dead | 这家人死后我移过尸 | 
| [34:43] | and later put them back where they were | 之后再把他们摆回 | 
| [34:45] | when I killed them. | 我杀他们时的位置 | 
| [35:00] | Talcum powder on the body. | 尸体上有滑石粉 | 
| [35:05] | There’s none in the house… | 但家里没有 | 
| [35:27] | I have to touch her. | 我必须要摸她 | 
| [35:34] | This is my design. | 这是我设计好的 | 
| [35:52] | I was told you were told I was coming. | 据我所知 你知道我要来 | 
| [35:54] | Were you not told? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [35:55] | Your office or agency called me, of course, | 你办公室还是局的打给我了 没错 | 
| [35:59] | but last night we had to get the police | 但昨晚 我们还得让警察 | 
| [36:00] | to remove an obnoxious flame-haired woman | 赶走一个讨厌的红发女人 | 
| [36:03] | who was trying to take pictures. | 她想进来拍照 | 
| [36:04] | I’m being very careful. | 我十分谨慎 | 
| [36:05] | I’m sure you understand, Mr. Price. | 相信这你能理解 普莱斯先生 | 
| [36:07] | Agent. Special. | 是探员 特别探员 | 
| [36:11] | Special Agent Price, | 普莱斯特别探员 | 
| [36:13] | the bodies were only released to us at one o’clock this morning, | 尸体今晨1点才运到我们这里 | 
| [36:15] | and the funeral is at five this afternoon. | 而葬礼是下午5点 | 
| [36:17] | We simply can’t delay it. | 我们实在不能推迟葬礼 | 
| [36:18] | This won’t take very long. | 不会要很久的 | 
| [36:20] | I’m going to need one reasonably intelligent assistant, | 我需要一位足够聪明的助手 | 
| [36:22] | if you have one. | 如果你们这儿有的话 | 
| [36:27] | Cancel the reasonably intelligent assistant, | 助手不必了 | 
| [36:29] | mine just showed up. | 我的来了 | 
| [36:30] | I can’t help you with your thing. I’ve got a thing. | 我不能帮你 我自己还有事呢 | 
| [36:32] | What kind of thing do you got? | 你有什么事 | 
| [36:33] | I’m reconstructing teeth from the bite marks on Mrs. Leeds | 我要根据利兹太太身上的咬痕重组牙模 | 
| [36:36] | and this, uh, cheddar cheese wheel thing we found in her refrigerator. | 还有在她冰箱里找到的这块切达干酪上的咬痕 | 
| [36:41] | The Tooth Fairy was feeling peckish. | 牙仙饿了 | 
| [36:43] | Well, OK, we’ll double-Dutch. | 那我们一起干 | 
| [36:45] | Woman’s got to get in the ground. | 她还得入土呢 | 
| [37:04] | Voilà. | 好了 | 
| [37:06] | It’s a partial. Probably a thumb. | 部分指纹 可能是拇指的 | 
| [37:09] | Jimmy, you’re the light of my life. | 吉米 我真爱死你了 | 
| [37:11] | I know. The print was smudged. | 我知道 指纹模糊了 | 
| [37:13] | Came off Mrs. Leeds’s eye. Never did that before. | 从利兹太太眼睛上取下来的 这还没试过呢 | 
| [37:17] | I just, I’m… | 我就是… | 
| [37:19] | I’m, sorry. I’m just surprised to see you back. | 抱歉 我好不习惯看到你回来 | 
| [37:23] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [37:25] | – Jimmy. – OK. | -吉米 -好 | 
| [37:28] | The mirror pieces all had those smooth prints. | 镜块上都有光滑的指纹 | 
| [37:31] | Forefinger on the back of the piece | 背面印着四根手指 | 
| [37:33] | wedged in her labia, | 插进她的阴唇 | 
| [37:34] | smudged thumb on the front. | 正面是模糊的拇指 | 
| [37:36] | He polished it after he placed it | 他放好后擦过 | 
| [37:38] | so he could see his face in there. | 这样他就能在里面看到自己的脸了 | 
| [37:41] | One in her mouth was obscured by blood, | 她嘴里的那块被血弄花了 | 
| [37:43] | same with the eyes. Ran an AFIS. | 眼睛里的也是 搜索了指纹 | 
| [37:46] | He’s not in the print index. | 但指纹系统里没有结果 | 
| [37:49] | We could run a “have you seen these teeth” sort of APB. | 我们可以拿牙模去做全境通告 | 
| [37:54] | They’re distinctive. | 很特别 | 
| [37:56] | Pegged lateral incisors here and here. | 这里和这里有小侧切牙 | 
| [37:59] | I mean, the teeth are all crooked. | 牙齿都是歪的 | 
| [38:00] | The central incisor’s got a corner missing, | 门牙缺了一个角 | 
| [38:03] | the other central incisor has a groove in it. | 还有一颗门牙有槽 | 
| [38:05] | A snaggletooth son of a bitch. | 一个烂牙的混蛋 | 
| [38:08] | Yeah. And he bites. | 是啊 而且他喜欢咬人 | 
| [38:10] | A lot. | 很喜欢 | 
| [38:11] | He may have a history of biting in lesser assaults. | 或许他以前犯过轻罪 就咬过人 | 
| [38:14] | May be a fighting pattern as much as sexual behavior. | 或许殴斗规律跟性行为一样 | 
| [38:19] | What’s he fighting, Will? | 他在斗什么 威尔 | 
| [40:47] | You were asking about the dog. | 你问起了狗的事 | 
| [40:50] | Last night, a vet called the police. | 昨晚一名兽医报警 | 
| [40:52] | Leeds and his oldest boy took the dog into the vet | 说利兹和他大儿子把狗送去兽医那儿了 | 
| [40:54] | the afternoon before they were killed. | 就在他们被杀当天下午 | 
| [40:57] | What’s going to happen to it? | 它会去哪 | 
| [41:00] | Please don’t worry about the dog. | 别担心那条狗了 | 
| [41:04] | What do you expect me to do? | 那你觉得我该怎么做 | 
| [41:05] | The best you can, that’s all. | 我只求你尽力 | 
| [41:09] | There is something else I can do. | 我还能做一件事 | 
| [41:13] | I can wait | 我可以等 | 
| [41:14] | until I’m driven to it by desperation | 直到满月只剩几天 | 
| [41:17] | in the last days before the full moon, | 走投无路再那么做 | 
| [41:18] | or I could do it now, | 我也可以这就做 | 
| [41:22] | while it might be of some use. | 现在这对我们或许还有价值 | 
| [41:25] | Is there an opinion that you want, Will? | 你需要什么样的意见 威尔 | 
| [41:30] | It’s a mindset I need to recover. | 我需要恢复一种思维 | 
| [41:36] | I have to see Hannibal. | 我得见汉尼拔 | 
| [42:07] | Hello, Dr. Lecter. | 你好 莱克特医生 | 
| [42:10] | Hello, Will. | 你好威尔 |