时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You know and I know it’s the best way to bait him. | 你知道这是下套的最佳办法 |
[00:06] | So, I really bad-mouth the Red Dragon in TattleCrime. | 我在《犯罪揭秘》上狠狠地骂了红龙 |
[00:10] | It’d feel like a trap to me. | 那像个陷阱 |
[00:11] | I have blasphemed against the Dragon. | 我亵渎了红龙 |
[00:14] | There is much for you to dread. | 还有更让你害怕的 |
[00:17] | You orchestrated his end, Alana. | 是你精心策划了他的结局 阿拉娜 |
[00:19] | I am the Dragon | 我是红龙 |
[00:28] | Get up. | 起来 |
[00:30] | Stand by the bed. | 站在床边 |
[00:35] | Do you know where you are in the room? | 你知道这是房间里什么地方吗 |
[00:39] | And you know where you are in the house? | 你知道这是屋里什么地方吗 |
[00:44] | Then you know | 那你知道 |
[00:46] | where the front door is, don’t you? | 前门在哪吧 |
[00:54] | Reba, | 莱芭 |
[00:56] | feel on my chest. | 摸我的胸口 |
[01:06] | Bring your hands up slowly. Don’t! | 慢慢把手往上抬 别 |
[01:09] | …do what you’re thinking. | 做你想的事 |
[01:13] | Just feel on my chest. | 摸我的胸 |
[01:17] | Just around my throat. | 摸喉咙旁边 |
[01:19] | You feel that? | 摸到了吗 |
[01:21] | It’s a key. | 是把钥匙 |
[01:23] | Take it off over my head. | 从我头上摘下来 |
[01:26] | Careful. | 小心 |
[01:30] | Now | 好了 |
[01:34] | I’m going to see if I can trust you. | 我要看看我是不是能信任你 |
[01:38] | Go to the front door, lock it. | 去前门 锁上大门 |
[01:44] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[01:46] | I’ll wait right here. | 我就等在这里 |
[01:54] | Don’t try to run. | 别试图逃跑 |
[02:00] | I can catch you. | 我能抓到你 |
[02:43] | Oh, Reba. | 莱芭啊 |
[02:53] | Now lock the door | 锁上门 |
[02:56] | and put the key around my neck. | 把钥匙挂回我脖子上 |
[03:04] | Hang it around my neck. | 挂在我脖子上 |
[03:11] | Now let’s make sure it’s locked, shall we? | 确保一下锁好了 |
[03:16] | Very good. | 很好 |
[03:19] | Now go on back to the bedroom. | 回卧室去 |
[03:23] | You know the way. | 你认识路 |
[03:39] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[03:43] | And sit still | 别动 |
[03:46] | or I can’t keep Him off you. | 否则我没法叫他别碰你 |
[03:49] | Please try. | 求你一定尽力 |
[03:54] | Put out your hand. | 手伸出来 |
[04:00] | Feel this. | 摸 |
[04:04] | Don’t grab it, feel it. | 别抓 摸 |
[04:10] | It’s a shotgun. | 是猎枪 |
[04:18] | Do you know what it will do? | 知道它的威力吗 |
[04:21] | Take your hand down. | 把手拿开 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | I wish I could have trusted you. | 真希望我能信任你 |
[04:33] | I wanted to trust you. | 我想信任你 |
[04:39] | You felt so good. | 你的感觉那么美好 |
[04:41] | So did you, D. | 你也是啊 D |
[04:43] | I love it. | 我很喜欢的 |
[04:46] | Please don’t hurt me now. | 求你别伤害我 |
[04:59] | It’s all over for me. | 我都结束了 |
[05:09] | I can’t give you to Him. | 我不能把你交给他 |
[05:12] | You know what He will do. | 你知道他会做什么 |
[05:16] | No…no, no, no, no… | 不不不 |
[05:19] | He will bite you. | 他会咬你 |
[05:36] | Better you go with me. | 你还是跟我走的好 |
[05:40] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:53] | Oh God, no… | 天呐 不 |
[05:55] | Oh, Reba… | 莱芭 |
[05:58] | I can’t stand to watch you burn. | 我不忍心看你烧死 |
[06:07] | No! | 不要 |
[07:11] | The Wrath of the Lamb | 羔羊之怒 |
[07:23] | He shot himself in the face. | 他爆了自己的头 |
[07:28] | I put my hand in it. | 我用手摸到了 |
[07:33] | He set fire to the house. | 他点着了房子 |
[07:37] | He shot himself. | 开枪自尽 |
[07:40] | I put my hand in it. | 我用手摸到了 |
[07:43] | He was on the… | 他就躺在 |
[07:45] | the floor… | 地板上 |
[07:51] | I won’t put you through this again, | 我不会让你再受一次罪了 |
[07:54] | but I’d like to come back by. | 但我还想再来看你 |
[07:58] | Just to say hi and see how you’re doing. | 跟你打打招呼 看你怎么样了 |
[08:01] | How could you help it? | 你当然忍不住 |
[08:02] | A charmer like me. | 我这样的美人 |
[08:19] | In the end, he couldn’t kill you | 最终 他不忍杀你 |
[08:24] | and he couldn’t watch you die. | 也不忍看你死去 |
[08:29] | The people who study this kind of thing | 研究这些事的人说 |
[08:30] | say that he was trying to stop | 他是想停手 |
[08:31] | because you helped him. | 因为你帮了他 |
[08:35] | Probably saved some lives. | 或许还救了些人 |
[08:38] | I drew a freak. | 我吸引了一个变态 |
[08:39] | You didn’t draw a freak. | 你没有 |
[08:42] | You drew a man | 你吸引了一个男人 |
[08:46] | with a freak on his back. | 他只是背负了一个变态 |
[08:50] | There is nothing wrong with you. | 你没有任何问题 |
[08:53] | I know there’s nothing wrong with me. | 这我知道 |
[08:57] | In making friends, I try to be wary of people | 交友的时候 我会小心 |
[08:59] | who foster dependency | 先建立依赖 |
[09:01] | and feed on it. | 然后利用这份依赖的人 |
[09:06] | I’ve been with a few. | 我交往过几个这种人 |
[09:09] | The blind attract them. | 盲人就吸引他们 |
[09:14] | Not just the blind. | 并不只是盲人会如此 |
[09:49] | Ding-dong, the Dragon’s dead. | 叮咚 红龙死喽 |
[09:59] | Are congratulations in order? | 该恭喜你吗 |
[10:02] | I didn’t kill him. | 不是我杀了他 |
[10:04] | Suicide. | 是自杀 |
[10:11] | Then he wasn’t as strong as the Dragon after all. | 那他就不如红龙坚强 |
[10:16] | He was trying to stop. | 他是想罢手 |
[10:22] | I was rooting for you, Will. | 我是希望你赢的 威尔 |
[10:26] | It’s a shame. | 可惜啊 |
[10:29] | You came all this way and you didn’t get to kill anybody. | 大老远跑来 却没杀成谁 |
[10:34] | Only consolation is Dr. Chilton. | 唯一的安慰是奇尔顿医生 |
[10:39] | Congratulations for the job you did on him. | 恭喜你对他做的事 |
[10:43] | I admired it enormously. | 我十分敬佩 |
[10:48] | What a cunning boy you are. | 你真是狡猾 |
[10:52] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你想指责我什么吗 |
[10:56] | Does the enemy inside you agree with the accusation? | 你心里的敌人也同意这指控吗 |
[10:59] | Even a little bit? | 哪怕就有那么一点 |
[11:03] | I came back to stop the Dragon. | 我回来是为阻止红龙 |
[11:09] | He’s stopped. | 这我做到了 |
[11:13] | Your family was on his itinerary. | 你的家人本来在他的待办事项上 |
[11:17] | Safe now. | 现在安全了 |
[11:20] | You can go home again. | 你又能回家了 |
[11:21] | If there’s any point. | 如果还有必要的话 |
[11:25] | Is there any point? | 还有吗 |
[11:30] | I like my life there. | 我喜欢我在那里的生活 |
[11:34] | It won’t be the same. | 不会像以往了 |
[11:37] | You’ll see it’s not the same. | 你会明白不同以往了 |
[11:42] | The unspoken knowledge will live with you, | 那不被说穿的事会萦绕在心 |
[11:45] | like unwanted company in the house. | 就像家中的不速之客 |
[11:47] | Molly and I want it to be the same. | 莫莉和我想恢复原状 |
[11:52] | When life becomes maddeningly polite… | 当生活变得相敬如宾 |
[11:57] | …think about me. | 就想想我吧 |
[12:02] | Think about me, Will, | 想想我吧 威尔 |
[12:04] | don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[12:24] | You turned yourself in | 你自首 |
[12:27] | so I would always know where you were. | 是好让我永远知道你在哪 |
[12:35] | You’d only do that | 你那么做 |
[12:37] | if I rejected you. | 是因为我回绝了你 |
[12:46] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[12:50] | Will… | 威尔 |
[12:59] | Was it good to see me? | 见到我感觉好吗 |
[13:03] | Good? | 好 |
[13:06] | No. | 才不 |
[13:52] | Do you think you can sit up? | 你觉得你能坐起来吗 |
[13:55] | Try to sit up. | 尽量坐起来 |
[14:04] | You didn’t break my back. | 你没伤我的背 |
[14:10] | Your face | 你的脸 |
[14:13] | is closed to me. | 对我是封闭的 |
[14:18] | If I can see you, | 如果我能看到你 |
[14:24] | you can see me. | 你就能看到我 |
[14:28] | You think you understand, don’t you? | 你以为你明白 是吧 |
[14:33] | “I understand | 我明白 |
[14:35] | “that blood and breath | 血液与呼吸的代谢 |
[14:39] | “are only elements undergoing change to fuel your Radiance.” | 只是为你绽放光芒提供燃料而已 |
[14:48] | Hannibal said those words. | 这是汉尼拔说的 |
[14:53] | To me. | 对我说的 |
[14:56] | I wanted to share with Lecter, | 我本想与莱克特分享 |
[15:00] | and Lecter betrayed me. | 他却背叛了我 |
[15:04] | He betrayed me, too. | 他也背叛了我 |
[15:09] | I would like to share. | 我想分享 |
[15:15] | You shared | 你跟 |
[15:20] | with Reba. | 莱芭分享了 |
[15:22] | I shared with Reba a little, | 我跟莱芭分享的很少 |
[15:26] | in a way that she could survive. | 让她可以活下来 |
[15:28] | But you didn’t change her. | 但你没有改变她 |
[15:31] | I chose not to change her. | 我决定不改变她 |
[15:35] | I’m stronger than the Dragon now. | 我现在比红龙强大了 |
[15:41] | Hannibal Lecter | 汉尼拔·莱克特 |
[15:44] | is who you need to change. | 才是你该改变的人 |
[15:51] | I want to meet Lecter. | 我想见莱克特 |
[15:54] | How would I manage that? | 这要怎么做到 |
[16:02] | The only teeth we found in the skull | 我们在头骨中找到的唯一牙齿 |
[16:04] | were Grandma’s dentures. | 是外婆的假牙 |
[16:06] | And the upper part was made of vulcanite | 而且上半部分是硬橡皮做的 |
[16:08] | instead of acrylic like they use today. | 而不是现在所用的丙烯酸 |
[16:10] | No one’s made vulcanite plates in fifty years. | 硬橡皮已经淘汰五十多年了 |
[16:12] | Dolarhyde had a new acrylic set | 多拉海德有一套新丙烯酸的假牙 |
[16:14] | just like it made to fit him. Chinese manufacturer. | 一模一样 为他定制 中国制造的 |
[16:17] | The new pair we found on the body. | 我们在尸体上找到了新的这副 |
[16:19] | Grandma’s old yucky pair we found in his mouth. | 而外婆的老的那副是在他嘴里 |
[16:22] | Well, not his mouth, per se. | 应该说 不是他的嘴 |
[16:24] | We think it’s a guy named Arnold Lang — he’s missing. | 我们认为此人是阿诺德·兰 失踪人口 |
[16:27] | Worked at a service station near Dolarhyde. | 在多拉海德家附近一个服务站工作 |
[16:29] | Found his car, but it had been wiped clean. | 找到了他的车 但已经被收拾干净了 |
[16:31] | So Dolarhyde snuffs out Lang, | 多拉海德扼杀了兰 |
[16:34] | takes the dead body back to the house, | 把死尸带回了家中 |
[16:36] | then does this whole thing with the blind lady, | 然后跟盲眼的女士演了出戏 |
[16:37] | song and dance. Will I shoot you? Won’t I shoot you? | 杀不杀你 不杀你 |
[16:39] | – I don’t know. – I can’t stand to see you burn. | -不知道哦 -我不忍心看你烧死 |
[16:41] | Boo hoo! And then blows lang’s head away with a twelve-gauge. | 然后用大口径枪把兰的脑袋打开了花 |
[16:44] | So the routine of hanging the key around his neck | 那么把钥匙挂在脖子上 |
[16:46] | was to be sure she felt the body. | 是为了确保她会摸到尸体 |
[16:49] | So she could tell us | 好让她能告诉我们 |
[16:50] | she certainly felt a body. | 她确实摸到了一具尸体 |
[16:54] | The Great Red Dragon lives. | 伟大的红龙不死 |
[16:57] | The obvious thing is to get him to come to us. | 明显的办法是叫他自投罗网 |
[17:01] | Bait him with something he wants more than me. | 用比我更令他渴望的东西引诱他 |
[17:04] | He’d have to be an idiot to go for it. | 他得多傻才会上钩 |
[17:07] | I know. Want to hear what the best bait would be? | 是啊 想听听最佳诱饵是什么吗 |
[17:11] | I’m not sure I want to. | 我恐怕不想 |
[17:13] | Hannibal would be the best bait. | 汉尼拔就是最佳诱饵 |
[17:17] | Why in God’s name would anyone want to meet Hannibal Lecter? | 怎么会有人想见汉尼拔·莱克特 |
[17:21] | To kill him, Jack. | 好杀了他 杰克 |
[17:23] | The Dragon could absorb him that way, | 这样红龙可以吸收他 |
[17:25] | engulf him, become more than he is. | 吞没他 超越他 |
[17:32] | You sound pretty sure. | 你好像很肯定 |
[17:36] | I’m not sure. | 我不能肯定 |
[17:37] | Who’s sure? | 谁能肯定呢 |
[17:39] | I’m not even sure Hannibal would draw the Dragon. | 我都不能确定汉尼拔是不是能引出红龙 |
[17:41] | I just say that it’s our best shot. | 我只是说 这是最佳机会 |
[17:49] | Set him up how? | 怎么设下陷阱 |
[17:52] | We take Hannibal into federal custody. | 我们将汉尼拔转交联调局监管 |
[17:56] | We fake an escape. | 伪造逃狱 |
[18:22] | We assign a moment to decision. | 我们花时间去决定 |
[18:26] | What you propose | 你的提议 |
[18:27] | is so thoughtless, | 是那么鲁莽 |
[18:33] | I find it difficult to imagine that moment exists. | 我觉得根本不需要时间去考虑 |
[18:37] | Decisions are made of kneaded feelings. | 决定是各种情绪产生 |
[18:44] | They’re more often a lump than a sum. | 更多是一团乱麻 而不是一个集合 |
[18:49] | However you think you’re going to | 不管你以为你 |
[18:53] | manipulate this situation to your advantage, | 能如何操纵局势 使其对自己有利 |
[18:59] | think again. | 三思吧 |
[19:01] | There is no advantage. | 毫无利可言 |
[19:04] | It’s all degrees of disadvantage. | 只是不利的程度 |
[19:09] | “Who holds the Devil, | 抓住魔鬼之人 |
[19:11] | “let him hold him well. | 务必看牢 |
[19:14] | “He will hardly be caught a second time.” | 他不会再被抓住 |
[19:19] | I don’t intend Hannibal to be caught a second time. | 我不打算让汉尼拔再被抓到 |
[19:27] | Can’t live with him. | 不能与他共处 |
[19:30] | Can’t live without him. | 又不能失去他 |
[19:35] | Is that what this is? | 是这样吗 |
[19:38] | I guess | 我猜 |
[19:41] | this is | 这是 |
[19:42] | my Becoming. | 我的蜕变 |
[19:45] | What you are “Becoming” is pathological. | 你在蜕变成病态的东西 |
[19:49] | Extreme acts of cruelty | 极端的残忍 |
[19:53] | require a high degree of empathy. | 需要高度的移情作用 |
[19:58] | You’ve just found religion. | 你找到信仰了 |
[20:01] | Nothing more dangerous than that. | 没什么比那更危险了 |
[20:08] | I’d pack my bags if I were you, Bedelia. | 我要是你就收拾行李 波德里娅 |
[20:12] | Meat’s back on the menu. | 菜单上又有肉了 |
[20:17] | You righteous, reckless, | 你个正义 鲁莽 |
[20:19] | twitchy little man. | 神经质的小男人 |
[20:22] | He might as well cut all of our throats and be done with it. | 他不如直接把我们都割喉了得了 |
[20:27] | Ready or not. | 不管你准备好没有 |
[20:30] | Here he comes. | 他要来了 |
[20:57] | Dr. Bloom. | 布鲁姆医生 |
[21:00] | You finally broke down and came to visit. | 你终于忍不住来看我了 |
[21:04] | Your face | 你的脸 |
[21:06] | did not change at all | 最初看到我时 |
[21:09] | when you first looked at me. | 毫无动容 |
[21:13] | Shock, in seeing me, | 看到我时的震惊 |
[21:17] | is usually delayed. | 一般都会延迟 |
[21:23] | I wanted to see you, Frederick. | 我想看你 弗莱德里克 |
[21:27] | I wanted to remind myself what Hannibal is capable of. | 我想提醒自己 汉尼拔能做什么 |
[21:32] | What Hannibal is capable of. | 汉尼拔能做什么 |
[21:37] | What Will Graham is capable of. | 威尔·格雷厄姆能做什么 |
[21:42] | What you | 你 |
[21:43] | are capable of. | 能做什么 |
[21:47] | You were the roper. | 你是托 |
[21:52] | Too bad there was not enough rope | 可惜绳子不够长 |
[21:54] | for you to hang yourself with. | 不够让你上吊自尽 |
[21:58] | Just enough | 只够 |
[22:01] | to hang me. | 吊死我 |
[22:05] | Who does Will Graham have you roping now? | 威尔·格雷厄姆现在又叫你拿谁做诱饵 |
[22:13] | Hannibal. | 汉尼拔 |
[22:19] | Tethers, if I had them, | 如果我有绳子 |
[22:22] | I would burn the man alive. | 我会把他活活烧死 |
[22:27] | Though, | 不过 |
[22:30] | maybe I would rather have his skin. | 或许我更想要他的皮肤 |
[22:35] | I’ve been getting grafts. | 我在接受移植 |
[22:39] | How I would love to count | 我真想让汉尼拔 |
[22:41] | Hannibal among my donors. | 也成为我的捐献者 |
[22:45] | You were never comfortable in your own skin, Frederick. | 你一直对自己的皮囊不喜欢 弗莱德里克 |
[22:50] | You wouldn’t be comfortable in Hannibal’s. | 你披上汉尼拔的皮也不会舒服的 |
[22:55] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[23:13] | There’s a deal for you, Hannibal. | 有项跟你的交易 汉尼拔 |
[23:16] | Or there could be. | 至少可能有 |
[23:17] | A deal? With whom? | 交易 跟谁 |
[23:22] | The FBI. | 联调局 |
[23:27] | Jack couldn’t ask me himself? | 杰克不能自己来问吗 |
[23:30] | Jack doesn’t know you as well as I do. | 杰克不像我这么了解你 |
[23:32] | He thought if he asked you for help, you would just torment him. | 他觉得如果他向你求助 你只会折磨他 |
[23:36] | Quite right, too. | 想得对 |
[23:39] | How wise of Jack. | 杰克真明智 |
[23:43] | The Red Dragon faked his death. | 红龙伪造了自己的死亡 |
[23:47] | Good for him. | 厉害 |
[23:49] | Jack wants to fake your escape. | 杰克想制造你逃走的假象 |
[23:53] | I release you into police custody. | 我放你走 移交给警方拘留 |
[23:56] | And Jack uses you as bait. | 杰克把你当做诱饵 |
[24:01] | Was it Will’s idea? | 是威尔的主意吗 |
[24:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:09] | Yes. That worked out so well for Frederick Chilton. | 确实 这方法在弗莱德里克·奇尔顿身上挺奏效 |
[24:13] | Do please tell Frederick, | 如果你见到弗莱德里克 |
[24:15] | if you see him, I wish a speedy convalescence | 请务必转告他 我祝愿他能很快康复 |
[24:17] | and hope he won’t be very ugly. | 希望他不会变得太丑 |
[24:21] | I’ve been on the phone for hours on your behalf, | 我打了数小时的电话为你争取 |
[24:23] | and this is what you get– | 得到的结果是 |
[24:24] | Any rational society would either kill me | 任何一个理性社会都会选择要么杀了我 |
[24:28] | or give me my books. | 要么把我的书给我 |
[24:33] | If you cooperate in the capture of Francis Dolarhyde, | 如果你在弗朗西斯·多拉海德抓捕行动中配合 |
[24:36] | you get your books, | 你就能得到你的书 |
[24:38] | your drawings. Your toilet. | 你的画作 你的卫生间 |
[24:41] | All privileges will be restored. | 你所有的特权都将恢复 |
[24:47] | You trust Will with my well-being? | 你把我的安危交付给威尔 |
[24:52] | As much as I trust you with his. | 正如我把他的安危交付给你一样 |
[24:57] | You trust me with yours? | 你会把你的安危交付给我吗 |
[25:01] | You intend to release me into police custody. | 你准备把我移交给警方拘留 |
[25:04] | Police are not as wise as you are. | 警察不如你聪明 |
[25:09] | I might escape in earnest | 我可能真的会逃走 |
[25:11] | and come to kill you. | 再来杀了你 |
[25:15] | First chance you get, I assume. | 我猜一旦有机会 你就会这么做 |
[25:18] | You died in my kitchen, Alana, | 你早在我的厨房里死去了 阿拉娜 |
[25:21] | when you chose to be brave. | 当你选择勇敢的时候 |
[25:24] | Every moment since is borrowed. | 那以后的每一时刻 都是借来的 |
[25:30] | Your wife… | 你的妻子 |
[25:32] | your child… | 你的孩子 |
[25:35] | they belong to me. | 他们都归我所有 |
[25:38] | We made a bargain for Will’s life, | 我们为威尔的生命做了笔交易 |
[25:41] | and then I spun you gold. | 然后我为你织出了金线 |
[25:53] | Hannibal has tentatively agreed to the deal, as proposed. | 汉尼拔姑且同意了我们提出的交易 |
[25:58] | What will it take to make him less tentative? | 要怎么做才能让他更坚定一些 |
[26:02] | He wants Will to ask him. | 他想由威尔来提出请求 |
[26:05] | And he wants you to say “Please.” | 而且让你跟他说”求你” |
[26:08] | I’ll say “Pretty please.” | 我会跟他说”求求你了” |
[26:14] | Well, people are going to stampede | 如果人们知道莱克特跑出来了 |
[26:17] | if they think that Lecter is out. | 肯定会落荒而逃 |
[26:19] | Let them stampede. | 让他们逃吧 |
[26:21] | Authenticity. | 更真实 |
[26:24] | And let them believe I helped Hannibal escape. | 让他们相信 是我帮助汉尼拔逃跑的 |
[26:30] | Authenticity? | 增加真实性吗 |
[26:34] | Someone has to be close. | 红龙来的时候 |
[26:37] | When the Dragon comes. | 要有人在旁边 |
[26:40] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[26:43] | We | 我们 |
[26:45] | kill Dolarhyde. | 杀了多拉海德 |
[26:48] | And then | 然后 |
[26:52] | we kill Hannibal. | 我们杀了汉尼拔 |
[26:58] | To the Devil his due. | 给恶魔应有的下场 |
[27:04] | I thought you said your good-byes. | 我以为你已经跟我告过别了 |
[27:06] | We’ve one last good-bye between us. | 我们之间还有一次最后的告别 |
[27:09] | You didn’t just say good-bye, though, did you? | 你那时不只说了再见 对吧 |
[27:14] | That little extra bit at the end. | 最后还说了一点别的 |
[27:17] | What was that you said? | 你说了什么来着 |
[27:21] | You’d never have turned yourself in unless I rejected you. | 如果我没回绝你 你是不会自首的 |
[27:24] | Yes. That extra bit. | 没错 就是这句 |
[27:29] | I believe that’s what they call a “Mic drop.” | 我想这就是人说的”撂狠话” |
[27:32] | You dropped the mic, Will, but here you are | 你撂了狠话 威尔 但你又来了 |
[27:35] | having to come back and pick it up again. | 又得回来好声好气 |
[27:39] | I knew you would keep running | 我知道如果我一直追你 |
[27:40] | if I kept chasing you. | 你就会一直逃跑 |
[27:44] | I knew you wanted me to know exactly where I could find you | 我知道你想让我知道能在哪里找到你 |
[27:48] | when I needed to. | 当我需要找你的时候 |
[27:49] | And you did. | 你确实来了 |
[27:55] | I need you, Hannibal. | 我需要你 汉尼拔 |
[27:58] | Ding-dong. The Dragon’s not dead. | 叮咚 红龙还没死 |
[28:02] | He told you he wanted to meet you. | 他曾跟你说他想见你 |
[28:03] | Maybe that was a serious invitation. | 或许他是认真的 |
[28:07] | After the big escape, | 大逃亡之后 |
[28:08] | you send a message to the Dragon in the personal ads, | 你去个人启事上给红龙发条信息 |
[28:11] | ask him for a rendezvous. | 叫他来跟你会合 |
[28:13] | He won’t go near a mail drop. | 他不会接近任何信箱的 |
[28:15] | He might be curious enough to look at one, | 他有可能出于好奇去查看某个信箱 |
[28:17] | see if you sold him. | 看你是否出卖了他 |
[28:18] | We chose a drop | 我们选择一个 |
[28:20] | that can be watched only from a few places, | 只能从几个很远地方 |
[28:22] | from a long way off, | 观察的信箱 |
[28:25] | and we’ll stake out the observation points. | 然后我们设置好监视点 |
[28:31] | It sounds weak to you, even as you say it. | 你这么说 听起来很弱 |
[28:35] | Secret Service has a setup they’ve never used. | 特勤局有一个从未用过的机关 |
[28:37] | They’ll let us have it. | 他们肯让我们用 |
[28:42] | You’re our best shot, Hannibal. | 你是我们最好的机会了 汉尼拔 |
[28:50] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:32] | He’s not going to kill us here. | 他不会在这里杀我们的 |
[30:34] | What he wants to do requires something a little more private. | 他要做的事需要更隐私的地方 |
[30:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[30:42] | You know, Will, you worry too much. | 你知道吗 威尔 你担心的太多了 |
[30:48] | You’d be much more comfortable | 如果你放松点的话 |
[30:50] | if you relaxed with yourself. | 会过得舒适得多 |
[31:11] | Going my way? | 顺路吗 |
[32:31] | The bluff is eroding. | 崖壁在受侵蚀 |
[32:34] | There was more land when I was here with Abigail. | 我跟阿比盖尔来时 陆地要更多些 |
[32:38] | More land still when I was here with Miriam Lass. | 我跟米里亚姆·拉斯来时 陆地还要更多些 |
[32:45] | Now you’re here with me. | 现在你跟我来了 |
[32:49] | And the bluff is still eroding. | 崖壁还在受侵蚀 |
[32:53] | You and I are suspended over the roiling Atlantic. | 你和我悬置于翻滚的大西洋上 |
[32:57] | Soon all of this will be lost to the sea. | 所有这一切不久将被大海吞没 |
[33:21] | You’re playing games with yourself in the dark of the moon. | 你在月影暗处和自己玩着游戏 |
[33:27] | Was it surprising that I heard from the Great Red Dragon. | 我收到了伟大的红龙的讯息让你惊讶吗 |
[33:33] | Was it surprising when you heard from him? | 你收到他的讯息时惊讶吗 |
[33:41] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[33:49] | You intend to watch him kill me? | 你打算看着他杀了我 |
[33:53] | I intend to watch him change you. | 我打算看着他改变你 |
[34:02] | My compassion for you is inconvenient, Will. | 我对你的同情真是不合时宜 威尔 |
[34:07] | If you’re partial to beef products, | 如果你偏爱牛肉制品 |
[34:09] | it is inconvenient to be compassionate toward a cow. | 同情牛才是不合时宜的 |
[34:28] | Save yourself, kill them all? | 保护自己 杀光他们 |
[34:35] | I don’t know if I can save myself. | 我不知道我是否能保护自己 |
[34:40] | Maybe that’s just fine. | 或许那样也很好 |
[34:50] | “No greater love hath man than to lay down his life for a friend.” | “没有比为朋友舍命更伟大的爱” |
[35:01] | – He’s watching us now. – I know. | -他正看着我们 -我知道 |
[35:29] | Don’t run. I’ll catch you. | 别跑 我会抓到你的 |
[35:40] | Hello, Francis. | 你好 弗朗西斯 |
[35:43] | Hello, Dr. Lecter. | 你好 莱克特医生 |
[35:50] | I’m so happy you chose life, Francis. | 我很高兴你选择活下去 弗朗西斯 |
[35:56] | Suicide is the enemy. | 自杀是你的敌人 |
[36:02] | You were seized by a fantasy world | 你执迷于一个幻想的世界 |
[36:07] | with the brilliance and | 灿烂 新鲜 |
[36:11] | freshness and immediacy of childhood. | 与童年一样直接 |
[36:17] | It took you a step beyond alone. | 这让你走入比孤独更远的地方 |
[36:21] | I’m going to film your death, | 我要拍下你的死亡 |
[36:24] | Dr. Lecter, | 莱克特医生 |
[36:29] | as dying, | 你死时 |
[36:32] | you meld with the strength of the Dragon. | 你将于红龙的力量融合 |
[36:38] | It’s a glorious and rather discomforting idea. | 这是个荣耀 却令人不安的想法 |
[36:44] | Watching the film | 观看录像 |
[36:47] | will be wonderful, | 将精彩绝伦 |
[36:50] | but not as wonderful as the act itself. | 但没有杀你本身精彩 |
[40:00] | It really does look black in the moonlight. | 在月光下 血看起来的确是黑的 |
[40:17] | See. | 看到了吧 |
[40:20] | This is all I ever wanted for you, Will. | 这就是我一直想要给你的 威尔 |
[40:28] | For both of us. | 给我们的 |
[40:39] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |