英文名称:Happy Death Day 2
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[01:27] | Watch it. Watch it. | 小心点 小心点 |
[01:29] | Frank, no. | 弗兰克 不要这样 |
[01:36] | Told you not to do that. | 早说了让你别这样做 |
[01:37] | – Spare any change? – Whoa! Uh, s- sorry, man. | -给点零钱吧 -不好意思 伙计 |
[01:39] | Uh, I don’t have any money. I just… | 我一块钱都没有 我 |
[01:41] | Yeah, right. | 那好吧 |
[01:43] | Whoa. Sorry, bro. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[01:46] | Watch it, man. | 长点眼 伙计 |
[02:08] | Hey, stop global warming? | 嘿 想一起抵制气候变暖吗 |
[02:09] | So sorry. No speak English. | 不好意思 我不会说英语 |
[02:10] | – Okay. – So sorry. | -好吧 -对不起 |
[02:12] | Excuse me. Would you like to sign this to stop global warming? | 打扰一下 想联名呼吁抵制气候变暖吗 |
[02:24] | Shut up! | 别吹了 |
[02:35] | I’m having bad dreams | 我在做噩梦 |
[02:37] | I lie awake… | 我睁眼躺着 |
[02:39] | Oh, you’re taking forever! | 哦 你会永远这样的 |
[02:43] | She’s back? | 她回来了吗 |
[02:45] | – Out. – I’m not sleeping in my car again. | -出去 -我不要再去车里面睡了 |
[02:46] | – It smells like Hot Pockets and feet. – Get out. | -里面闻起来就像屎一样 -出去 |
[02:48] | I just want clean underwear. | 我只是想来换个内裤 |
[02:51] | It’s my room, too. | 这也是我的房间啊 |
[02:52] | Oh, my God. Answer me, Ryan. | 老天鹅啊 接电话 瑞恩 |
[02:56] | Oh, my God. Answer me, Ryan. | 老天鹅啊 接电话 瑞恩 |
[02:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:00] | Ryan, dude, oh, my God. | 瑞恩 老兄 我的天啊 |
[03:02] | Get over here right now, man. This is crazy. | 快来找我 伙计 这太疯狂了 |
[03:03] | Oh, my God. You’re not gonna believe this. | 我的天呐 你不会相信这事的 |
[03:05] | Fool, I understood two percent of that. | 你傻吗 我至少懂一点点吧 |
[03:06] | Dude, just come now! | 老兄 快过来吧 |
[03:08] | Where? | 哪里 |
[03:25] | – Dude! Dude. – What? | -老兄 老兄 -怎么了 |
[03:27] | You need to get in here right now. Huh? | 你得马上进来看看 |
[03:30] | – This better be good, man. – It is. | -最好别是什么坏事 -当然是好事 |
[03:32] | \h\h\h\h\h房间161 量子 力学 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h1号实验室 | |
[03:32] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快来 |
[03:42] | – Whoa. – Right? | -哇哦 -没骗你吧 |
[03:44] | .7 millinewtons of energy. | 0.7米勒顿的能量 |
[03:47] | God, that’s… that’s, like, huge. | 天呐 这 这看起来可是大发现 |
[03:49] | – When? – Uh, yesterday. 12:01 A.M. | -什么时候发现的 -昨天12:01 |
[03:53] | Damn, this is crazy, man. | 天呐 这也太疯狂了 伙计 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1166个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:164个,六级词汇:80个,GRE词汇:83个,托福词汇:115个,考研词汇:185个,专四词汇:150个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:333个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:54] | Yeah, but, Ryan, we have no idea what set the device off. | 没错瑞恩 但不知道是什么触发了设备 |
[03:57] | Like, lab was locked. | 我是说 实验室是锁着的 |
[03:59] | It’s almost like it decided to fire on its own. | 就好像是设备自己运作了 |
[04:01] | That’s it! I’ve had it! | 就是这样吧 我受够了 |
[04:02] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟糕 |
[04:04] | Hey. Wh… Where you guys going? | 嘿 你们要去哪里 |
[04:07] | – It’s churro day at the cafeteria. – Nom, nom. | -餐厅有教堂日活动 -开吃喽 |
[04:09] | Dean Bronson, hi. | 布洛森院长 你好啊 |
[04:10] | Love the tie. Uh, are those cats? | 领带不错 上面那些是猫咪吗 |
[04:12] | Turkish angora. Uh, d- don’t change the subject. | 是土耳其安哥拉猫 不要转移话题 |
[04:15] | – What subject? – That. | -什么话题 -那个 |
[04:16] | We’ve had four rolling blackouts, | 我们有4个设备突然断电 |
[04:17] | fried electrical circuits, | 电路都被烧坏了 |
[04:19] | broken bulbs all over campus. | 还烧坏了学校所有的灯泡 |
[04:21] | And it’s all because of your little science project. | 而这一切都归功于你的小实验 |
[04:23] | – It’s my thesis project. – It’s an abject failure. | -这是我论文的项目 -是必然的失败 |
[04:27] | This university’s science department | 我们大学的科学部门 |
[04:30] | prides itself on pioneering forward-thinking ideas that yield results. | 因开拓超前思维并能产生成果而自豪 |
[04:34] | Results that lead to patents. | 最后将成果转化为专利权 |
[04:36] | Do you see how it works? | 你看不出这其中的缘由吗 |
[04:37] | So, it’s just about money? | 就是为了钱吗 |
[04:38] | Yes, Mr. Phan. | 没错 凡先生 |
[04:40] | I hate to shatter your illusions, | 我并不想粉碎你的幻想 |
[04:41] | but somebody has to keep the lights on around here, | 但是总得有人打开天窗说亮话 |
[04:44] | something you seem hell-bent on stopping! | 你的实验项目必须马上停止 |
[04:46] | Literally! Consider this joke of a project suspended, | 彻底停止 就当这项目被悬停了吧 |
[04:48] | effective immediately. | 停止指令立即生效 |
[04:49] | – What? – That’s right. | -什么 -就是这样 |
[04:51] | I’ve already called Professor Boner. | 我已经给伯纳教授打了电话 |
[04:53] | It’s pronounced “Bonner.” | 是邦纳 |
[04:54] | And he’s in total agreement with my request. | 他完全赞同我的要求 |
[04:55] | I’m sending security to come and collect | 我已经让保安人员今天6点钟来收走 |
[04:57] | this energy-sucking doohickey by 6:00 today. | 你这吸收能量的破玩意儿 |
[05:00] | You can’t just take her. | 你不能就这样把它带走 |
[05:01] | Watch me. I suggest you wrap up | 好好听我说 我建议你尽快打包带走 |
[05:03] | whatever business you have left here, capisce? | 你留在这里的东西 收到了吗 |
[05:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:48] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[06:09] | 止步 \h\h\h\h\h\h限制区域 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h仅相关人员可入内 房间156 2号实验室 | |
[06:21] | Hey, shit bags. | 嘿 恶心的家伙 |
[06:23] | While you were off playing games, | 你在玩偷拍小游戏的同时 |
[06:24] | our project got shut down. | 我的实验项目被勒令停止了 |
[06:26] | I hope you’re happy. | 这下你开心了吗 |
[07:31] | What is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经 |
[07:33] | – Why are you sneaking up on me? – I was bringing you a… | -干嘛偷偷摸摸过来 -我给你带了个 |
[07:35] | Well, now it’s covered in bacteria, | 这下好了 沾满细菌了 |
[07:37] | so that’s two dollars wasted. | 两美元就这么浪费掉了 |
[07:39] | So ungrateful. | 太无情了 |
[08:10] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[08:15] | Frank, no. | 弗兰克 不要这样 |
[08:28] | Dude, what’s your problem? | 小伙子 你什么毛病 |
[08:29] | I’m so sorry, man. I… | 对不起 伙计 我 |
[08:31] | So sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[08:33] | Dick. | 混球 |
[08:36] | Sorry, bro. | 不好意思 兄弟 |
[08:55] | Shut up! | 别吹了 |
[09:10] | I’m having bad dreams | 我在做噩梦 |
[09:12] | I lie awake… | 我睁眼躺着 |
[09:14] | Oh, you’re taking forever! | 哦 你会永远这样的 |
[09:29] | Out. | 出去 |
[09:32] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[09:34] | Dude, I am tripping right now. | 老兄 我现在应该是在梦游 |
[09:37] | Yeah, no shit. | 是的 没错 |
[09:38] | No. No, no, seriously. | 不 不 不 我说认真的 |
[09:40] | I’m having that thing. You know? | 我有那种能力 你知道吗 |
[09:41] | What’s it called? When you feel like you’ve already | 该怎么说呢 就像是感觉已经 |
[09:43] | lived through something before. | 经历过现在发生的一切 |
[09:44] | – Déjà vu? – Yes, that. | -昨日重来的感觉吗 -就是这个感觉 |
[09:47] | I feel like I’ve totally lived through this day already. | 感觉我从头到尾经历过今天这一切了 |
[09:49] | Oh, my God. Answer me, Ryan. | 老天鹅啊 接电话 瑞恩 |
[09:51] | Ryan, dude, oh, my God. | 瑞恩 老兄 我的天啊 |
[09:53] | Get over here right now, man. | 快来找我 伙计 |
[09:54] | This is crazy. Oh, my God. | 这太疯狂了 我的天呐 |
[09:56] | I- I got to call you back. | 我 我等会儿打给你 |
[09:58] | Okay. Just breathe. | 好的 深呼吸 |
[10:00] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[10:02] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:04] | The day reset when you died, right? | 你死那天的经历又重来了一遍 对吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. Some psycho dude in a baby mask attacked me. | 是的 有个疯子戴着婴儿面具攻击了我 |
[10:09] | But it was just a dream, right? | 但那只是一个梦 对吗 |
[10:10] | – Tombs is dead. – So is Lori. | -汤布斯死了 -罗丽也是 |
[10:12] | Then who’s the killer this time? | 那这次谁是凶手 |
[10:16] | Uh, hello. | 能听我说吗 |
[10:17] | Will someone please explain what the hell is going on? | 你们谁能告诉我这他妈的到底是怎么了 |
[10:24] | Okay. Recap. | 好吧 再说一遍 |
[10:26] | So, I was stuck reliving the same day, | 我在不停地重复经历同一天 |
[10:28] | Monday the 18th, over and over and over again | 18号 星期一 一遍又一遍地经历 |
[10:32] | until someone wearing a Bayfield Baby mask | 直到一个戴着诡异娃娃脸面具的人 |
[10:34] | murdered me on the night of my birthday. | 在我生日那天晚上杀了我 |
[10:36] | I had no idea who it was | 我起初完全不知道那是谁 |
[10:37] | because I was such a crazy bitch | 因为我是点婊 |
[10:39] | and so many people hated my guts. | 有太多的人对我恨之入骨 |
[10:41] | So, at Carter’s suggestion, I made a list of suspects. | 在卡特的建议下 我列了个嫌疑人名单 |
[10:46] | Turns out it was my roommate, Lori, | 最后发现凶手原来是我室友 罗丽 |
[10:47] | who kept on helping a serial killer escape from the hospital, | 她一直在帮一个连环杀手逃出医院 |
[10:50] | hoping it would look like he murdered me when, | 希望看起来像是那个杀手杀了我 |
[10:51] | in fact, it was her all along, | 但实际上一直都是她 |
[10:53] | and all because she was jealous of an affair I was having | 而这一切就因为她嫉妒我和 |
[10:55] | with my college professor, Gregory, who was married. | 大学已婚的格瑞格里教授有一腿 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I know. Pretty shitty. | 是的 我知道这太不要脸了 |
[10:59] | But, anyways, | 但是 无论如何 |
[11:00] | I finally kicked Lori’s crazy ass out a window and killed her, | 我最终还是将罗丽踢出窗外 杀死了她 |
[11:03] | which broke the loop, or so I thought. | 从而终止了时间循环 我是这么想的 |
[11:05] | But now it only looks like it passed the loop on to you | 但现在看起来 时间循环传到了你这里 |
[11:07] | and you’re gonna be stuck reliving this day | 而你将会不停的重复这一切 |
[11:08] | until we figure out how to stop it. | 直到我们想出办法 |
[11:14] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[11:17] | I’m still dreaming. | 我还在做梦吧 |
[11:20] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[11:22] | It’s like Inception. | 这就像《盗梦空间》 |
[11:24] | It’s a dream within a dream. | 梦中还有梦 |
[11:27] | Bro, you’re not dreaming. | 老兄 你可不是在做梦 |
[11:31] | – Ryan, we… – Shh. | -瑞恩 我们 -嘘 |
[11:33] | I’m trying to wake myself up. | 我在试着让自己醒过来 |
[11:38] | There. See? You’re not dreaming. | 看见没 这不是梦境 |
[11:40] | Why’d you hit my penis? | 你为什么打我的鸡鸡 |
[11:41] | Why are you acting like this? | 你怎么反应这么大 |
[11:43] | You smacked my dick. That’s rude. | 你打了我的鸡鸡 这太粗鲁了 |
[11:45] | I barely touched you. | 我都没碰到你 |
[11:46] | Okay. Show me where you died. | 好吧 告诉我你在哪里死的 |
[12:02] | Back there. Storage closet. | 在那后面 储物柜那里 |
[12:09] | Hey. Give me that. | 嘿 把棒球棍给我 |
[12:12] | I can handle myself. | 我自己能行 |
[12:13] | You’ve died enough, haven’t you? | 你还没死够吗 |
[12:32] | – Bash his head in. – Shh! – Shh! | -给他致命一击 -嘘 |
[13:05] | – Samar, you asshole! – Why’d you hit me? | -萨玛 你个混球 -你为什么打我 |
[13:07] | Why do you keep sneaking up on me? | 你为什么在我后面偷偷摸摸的 |
[13:09] | Ah, I think my cheekbone’s broken. | 我觉得我颧骨断了 |
[13:11] | What is happening in here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[13:12] | Ryan broke my cheekbone. | 瑞恩打断了我的颧骨 |
[13:14] | – Was it him? – No. | -凶手是他吗 -不是 |
[13:16] | He was here when I died before. | 上次我死的时候他就在我眼前 |
[13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | Where’d you get that mask? | 你从哪里拿到的面具 |
[13:21] | It was just laying in the hallway. | 它就在楼道里啊 |
[13:23] | Somebody must have dropped it. | 不知道谁扔在那里的 |
[13:25] | That’s it. I’ve had it. | 就这样吧 我受够了 |
[13:27] | Wait, wait. Where you going? | 等等 你们去哪里 |
[13:28] | – Uh, churro day at the cafeteria. – Nom, nom. | -餐厅有教堂日活动 -开吃喽 |
[13:30] | We’ve had four rolling blackouts, | 我们有4个设备突然断电 |
[13:32] | fried electrical circuits, | 电路都被烧坏了 |
[13:33] | broken bulbs all over campus. | 还烧坏了学校所有的灯泡 |
[13:34] | And it’s all because of your little science project. | 而这一切都归功于你的小实验 |
[13:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:39] | What science project? | 什么小实验 |
[13:41] | The Sisyphus Quantum Cooling Reactor. | 西西弗斯量子冷却反应堆 |
[13:43] | We call it Sissy for short. | 我们简称西西装置 |
[13:45] | You see all these? | 看到这些了吗 |
[13:47] | They’re proton lasers. | 这是质子发射器 |
[13:49] | And when they fire, they cool the centrifuge right here | 设备被激活的时候 会冷却那个离心机 |
[13:52] | to almost below one nanokelvin. | 热量接近到10的负9次方开尔文 |
[13:54] | So, basically, we’re trying to prove that time | 可以说 我们正试着证明时间 |
[13:56] | can be slowed down on a molecular level. | 可以在分子级别被减速 |
[13:58] | It hasn’t worked yet, | 现在虽然还没有见效 |
[13:59] | but we did find some promising data | 但就在一个晚上这个设备被激活的时候 |
[14:00] | after the device fired the other night. | 我们发现了一些有力的数据 |
[14:03] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:04] | 12:01 A.M. yesterday. | 昨天早上12:01 |
[14:09] | Monday the 18th. | 18号 星期一那天 |
[14:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:17] | You created the time loop, dummy. | 你创造了这个时间循环 白痴 |
[14:21] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[14:23] | That’s not what Sissy was designed to do. | 这可不是设计西西装置的设计初衷啊 |
[14:24] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[14:26] | Well, maybe we’re just discovering | 也许我们刚好发现了 |
[14:28] | what it actually does. | 它真正的功能 |
[14:29] | An unintended reaction. | 一个猝不及防的结果 |
[14:31] | Maybe we thought we were slowing time, | 也许我们认为可以将时间减速 |
[14:33] | but what if we looped it instead? | 但实际上我们让它循环了 |
[14:34] | Now you’re stuck in this day. | 所以说你卡在今天了 |
[14:37] | Congrats. | 祝贺你 |
[14:38] | Oh, and by the way, you’re gonna die | 顺便提醒你 你会死 |
[14:40] | again and again and again. | 一遍又一遍地死 |
[14:44] | Carter, tell your girlfriend to stop trying to scare me. | 卡特 告诉你女朋友不要再来吓我了 |
[14:47] | Oh, she’s not my girlfriend. | 她不算我女朋友 |
[14:49] | – Well, wait, are you my girlfriend? – Kinda. | -等等 你是我女朋友吗 -算是吧 |
[14:51] | Hey, guys, | 嘿 伙计们 |
[14:51] | are you done talking about your relationship status? | 能暂时放下你们之间的关系问题吗 |
[14:53] | Because she just said I’m gonna die. | 因为她刚刚说了我会死 |
[14:54] | And you need to figure out how to close the loop | 而你得尽快找办法去停止时间循环 |
[14:56] | before the killer finds you again. | 不然那个杀手会再次杀了你 |
[14:57] | But I don’t know how it happened. | 但我不知道发生了什么啊 |
[14:59] | It just fired on its own. | 那个设备就自己运行了 |
[15:03] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[15:05] | Danielle. Hi. | 丹妮尔 你好啊 |
[15:07] | – Where were you? – What do you mean? | -你去哪里了 -什么意思 |
[15:08] | You ditched our house meeting. | 你没参加我们的寝室会 |
[15:10] | – It was canceled. – When? | -不是取消了吗 -什么时候的事 |
[15:12] | Um, after I kicked my murdering roommate out of a window. | 在我把杀人的室友踢出窗外之后 |
[15:16] | Exactly. Who’s gonna pledge Kappa | 没错 是谁天天向卡帕祈祷 |
[15:18] | now that we have a death curse? | 说我们中了死亡诅咒 |
[15:19] | We’re in crisis mode, Tree. | 还说我们现在很危险 翠 |
[15:24] | Who are these people? | 这些都是什么人 |
[15:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:28] | Uh, I’m- I’m- I’m Samar. | 呃 我是 我是萨玛 |
[15:31] | Hey, Samosa, my head’s the middle one. | 嘿 萨莫萨 眼睛看哪里呢 |
[15:35] | Anyhoo, call me as soon as you’re done | 不管怎样 在你们的诡异会谈弄完之后 |
[15:37] | with your creepy little Comic-Con meeting. Ugh. | 尽快给我打电话 |
[15:40] | Did she just call me “samosa”? | 她刚刚叫我”萨莫萨”吗 |
[15:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[15:43] | – You think she likes samosas? – Nope. | -你觉得她喜欢萨莫萨吗 -不喜欢 |
[15:44] | Guys, focus. I don’t want to die. | 伙计们 别分心 我还不想死 |
[15:46] | On the bright side, you’ll come back. | 乐观点来说 你会复活的 |
[15:48] | I died 11 times. | 我死了11次 |
[15:50] | 11? Hell no. | 11次吗 他奶奶的 |
[15:51] | – That shit hurts. – Wait a minute. | -被杀很疼的 -等等 |
[15:53] | Guys, I have an idea. | 伙计们 我有个主意 |
[15:54] | We just need to find the safest possible place | 我们只要找个最安全的地方 |
[15:56] | and wait it out there. | 然后在那里等杀手不就行了吗 |
[15:59] | Where? | 哪里呢 |
[16:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:23] | There’s… safety in numbers. | 人山人海的地方不就挺安全的吗 |
[16:26] | More like hiding in plain sight. | 还不如说是躲在众目睽睽之下 |
[16:29] | Who picks a creepy baby for a mascot anyway? | 哪个鬼才选的诡异娃娃脸面具来当吉祥物 |
[16:31] | I knew I should have gone to M.I.T. | 早知道就去麻省理工了 |
[16:46] | He traveled! | 他走步违规了吧 |
[16:55] | Airball! | 三不沾喽 |
[16:57] | Is that you and your mom? | 那是你和你妈妈吗 |
[17:00] | That’s cute. | 太有爱了 |
[17:05] | I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[17:07] | It’s ironic. | 这太讽刺了 |
[17:09] | Here I thought I was stuck in the same day | 我想 因为某些莫名其妙的原因 |
[17:11] | for some big cosmic reason. | 我困在同一天了 |
[17:14] | You know, facing my mom’s death. | 你知道吗 面对妈妈的死亡 |
[17:18] | It had nothing to do with her. | 却无能为力 |
[17:21] | Turns out it was just some big scientific fluke. | 结果却发现这只是一个科学的意外 |
[17:28] | That doesn’t make it mean any less, does it? | 但这并没有失去它的意义 不是吗 |
[17:33] | I guess not. | 是吧 |
[17:38] | Oh, you got a little something right here. | 你那里沾了点东西 |
[17:40] | Yep, uh, uh. | 好了 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[17:43] | Sorry. It’s… | 对不起 这 |
[17:46] | You’re such a grandpa. | 你这太老套了 |
[17:49] | Yeah, well, you fell for it, so… | 是啊 但你还是上当了 |
[17:58] | Please make your way to the nearest exit | 请大家从最近的出口离开 |
[18:00] | in an orderly fashion. | 保持好秩序 |
[18:02] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[18:04] | Please make your way to the nearest exit | 请大家从最近的出口离开 |
[18:06] | in an orderly fashion. | 保持好秩序 |
[18:08] | Again, this is not a drill. | 重复 这不是演习 |
[18:27] | Hey, watch it! | 嘿 小心点 |
[18:30] | Guys! Wait up! | 伙计们 等等我 |
[18:43] | Don’t push me. | 别推我 |
[18:46] | Hey, I can’t find my phone. | 嘿 我找不到手机了 |
[18:49] | Help! Help! Please! | 救我 帮帮我 求求你们 |
[18:53] | Help! | 救救我 |
[20:41] | – What was that? – Down here! | -什么人 -来下面 |
[20:44] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[20:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该没问题 |
[20:52] | Well, damn. Good job. | 厉害啊 做的不错 |
[20:54] | – I have a little practice. – What the hell? | -我之前可是练过的 -搞什么呢 |
[20:56] | I thought you were the killer. | 我还以为你是凶手 |
[20:57] | You should have said something. | 你该出声说句话的 |
[20:59] | I was looking for you. | 我刚刚在找你 |
[21:01] | Well, who is it? | 那 这是谁 |
[21:03] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道了 |
[21:14] | What the fu…? | 什么鬼 |
[21:24] | You sure you… you don’t have a twin brother? | 你确定你 你没有双胞胎兄弟吗 |
[21:26] | Maybe you were separated at birth. | 也许你们出生的时候就被分开了 |
[21:29] | Of course I’m sure. | 当然 我很确定 |
[21:36] | – Oh, shit. – “Oh, shit” is right. | -见鬼 -确实是”见鬼”了 |
[21:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:39] | Who you think I am, dummy? | 你觉得我是谁 呆子 |
[21:40] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[21:42] | – Duh. – Duh. | -废话 -废话 |
[21:44] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[21:46] | Look, I was trying to close the loop, | 听着 我在试图关闭时间循环 |
[21:48] | but somehow I got knocked into a parallel time loop. | 但是我莫名其妙地进入了平行时间循环 |
[21:50] | We’re all in serious danger. | 我们现在都非常危险 |
[21:52] | The longer we exist in the same dimension, | 我们在同一空间出现的时间越长 |
[21:54] | the worse things will get. | 就会发生越糟糕的事情 |
[21:56] | It’s a butterfly effect. | 就像是蝴蝶效应 |
[21:57] | You have to kill him. | 你必须杀了他 |
[21:58] | – Me? – He’s going to create bigger problems | -杀了我吗 -如果你们不阻止他 |
[22:00] | if you do not stop him. | 他会给大家带来更大的麻烦 |
[22:01] | Kill him now! | 杀了他 |
[22:04] | No, screw that. Kill him. | 不 去他妈的 杀了他 |
[22:06] | You’re wasting your time. Do it. | 你们是在浪费时间 快动手 |
[22:08] | Dude, I’m your friend, not him. | 老兄 我才是你的朋友 他不是 |
[22:10] | Uh… you know what? Screw this. | 算了吧 去他妈的 |
[22:12] | I’ll just take care of it myself. | 我自己来处理我自己吧 |
[22:17] | – Stop him. – Wait. Ryan, maybe you should stop. | -阻止他啊 -瑞恩 也许你该住手 |
[22:20] | Look at him. He’s crazy. | 看看他 是他疯了 |
[22:21] | I’m the one who designed this. I know what I’m doing. | 我设计了这东西 我知道自己在干什么 |
[22:24] | You don’t understand what you’re doing! | 你不明白你在做什么 |
[22:25] | Shut up, fake Ryan! | 闭嘴 假瑞恩 |
[22:28] | Ryan, this doesn’t feel right. | 瑞恩 这感觉可不太对 |
[22:31] | Ryan, stop. | 瑞恩 住手 |
[22:33] | But a parsec is a measure of distance, not time. | 但是秒差距是距离单位 不是时间单位 |
[22:35] | Okay, so now you’re gonna call Han Solo a liar? | 好吧 你觉得汉索罗是个骗子吗 |
[22:37] | No, I’m saying if a normal Kessel Run is… | 不 我是说如果凯瑟尔竞赛说的是 |
[22:39] | Dre, help me. | 隹 救我 |
[22:42] | Come on! | 快点 |
[22:45] | Dude, did you dose my Yoo-hoo again? | 老兄 你又给我饮料下药了吗 |
[22:50] | What did I tell you about turning that thing on? | 我是怎么跟你说的 不要打开那个东西 |
[22:53] | Turn it off now. Turn it off now! | 快把它关掉 现在立刻马上 |
[22:56] | Just get him. Get him. Get the man. | 抓住他 抓住那个人 |
[22:57] | Get him, get him, get him! | 抓住他 抓住他啊 |
[22:58] | Back off! Back… | 退后 让开 |
[23:01] | Ryan, just turn it off, man. | 瑞恩 你就把它关掉吧 |
[23:02] | Ryan, what are you doing? | 瑞恩 你在干嘛啊 |
[23:03] | Guys, take the wrench from him. | 伙计们 把他手里的扳手给我拿走 |
[23:05] | He’s a college student. | 连个学生都搞不定吗 |
[23:08] | It’s just a wrench. | 只是个扳手 |
[23:09] | Don’t be scared of him. | 别被他吓到了 |
[23:11] | Okay, all right, just unplug it. | 好的 好吧 拔掉电源的插头 |
[23:12] | Unplug the machine. Unplug it! | 断开电源 拔插头 |
[23:23] | No! | 不 |
[24:32] | Shut up! | 别吹了 |
[24:43] | Oh, hey. You’re up. | 嘿 你醒了 |
[24:45] | Yeah, I wasn’t sure if you wanted to sleep in or not, | 我不太确定你是否想多睡会儿 |
[24:47] | – so I… -♪ Yeah, it’s my birthday | -所以我 -♪耶 今天是我的生日 |
[24:48] | -♪ And I ain’t gotta pick up the pho… – Tree? | -♪我才不打算接电 -翠 |
[24:54] | No fucking way. | 他妈的别这样 |
[25:03] | Hey, I… I folded your clothes for you. | 我帮你叠好了衣服 |
[25:06] | Ryan! Get in here right now! | 瑞恩 给我滚进来 |
[25:16] | Wait a minute, you two know each other? | 等等 你们互相认识吗 |
[25:18] | – Yes. – No. | -认识 -不认识 |
[25:19] | Ryan, you dumbass! | 瑞恩 你这个混球 |
[25:22] | You sent me back. | 你把我送回来了 |
[25:24] | – What? – It’s Monday the 18th. | -什么 -今天是18号 星期一 |
[25:26] | I don’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[25:28] | I just got out. How could you do this to me? | 我本来跳出了循环 你怎么能这么对我 |
[25:32] | Uh… who’s this crazy white girl? | 这个神经女是谁 |
[25:34] | Maybe it was a-a bad dream or something. | 也许这只是个噩梦什么的 |
[25:37] | You’re right. It is a bad dream. | 你说的对 是个噩梦 |
[25:40] | It’s a nightmare! | 是个梦魇 |
[25:41] | This sucks! | 这太糟糕了 |
[25:43] | It sucks the biggest mega balls | 这简直太扯淡了 |
[25:46] | in the history of shitty ball-suckery! | 简直是霉到家了 |
[25:49] | It… | 这 |
[26:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[26:05] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:06] | Yes. | 确定 |
[26:09] | He just needs to fix this. | 只是他必须弥补这一切 |
[26:11] | Now. | 就现在 |
[26:13] | This is a joke, right? | 你们在开玩笑 对吗 |
[26:15] | I wish. | 我希望是开玩笑 |
[26:17] | Look. | 听着 |
[26:19] | Ryan, we need to go to your lab, | 瑞恩 我们得去你的实验室 |
[26:21] | turn on Sissy, | 打开西西装置 |
[26:22] | and figure out how to send me back. | 然后想办法把我送回去 |
[26:24] | Uh, how do you know about Sissy? | 你是怎么知道西西装置的 |
[26:28] | Oh, my God. Just… | 我的天 别管那么多 |
[26:30] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[26:38] | Ándale, people! | 跟上来啊 傻子们 |
[26:46] | Hey. Stop global warming? | 嘿 想一起抵制气候变暖吗 |
[26:49] | A simple “no, thanks” would do! | 说一句”不了 谢谢”不行吗 |
[26:51] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[26:55] | This is the same day, same day, | 这他妈的就是同一天 同一天 |
[26:56] | same day, same day, same day! | 同一天 同一天 又是同一天 |
[26:58] | ♪ 62 bottles of beer on the wall | ♪墙上有62个啤酒罐 |
[27:00] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不见你说什么 |
[27:02] | ♪ 62 bottles of beer | ♪62个啤酒罐 |
[27:03] | ♪ You take one down, pass it around | ♪你摘下一个 传一圈 |
[27:05] | – Keep going! -♪ 61 bottles of beer on the wall… | -继续 -♪墙上有61个啤酒罐 |
[27:16] | Hey, you haven’t returned any of… | 嘿 你还没回我 |
[27:17] | You are gay. | 你是个基佬 |
[27:22] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[27:23] | The lab’s back that way. | 实验室要走这边 |
[27:25] | I have some business to take care of first. | 我有点事要先处理一下 |
[27:44] | You sneaky little beyatch. | 鬼鬼祟祟的小婊砸 |
[27:46] | That’s weird. | 怪了 |
[27:50] | What? | 什么 |
[27:51] | She was supposed to be here. | 她本该在这里的 |
[27:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:58] | Uh, never mind. | 呃 没什么 |
[28:02] | She finally rolls in. | 可算回来了 |
[28:04] | Where is it? | 它在哪里 |
[28:05] | Where’s what? | 什么在哪里 |
[28:06] | – Oh, hey, Carter. – Hey. | -你好 卡特 -你好 |
[28:11] | Where’s the cupcake? | 纸杯蛋糕在哪里 |
[28:12] | What cupcake? | 什么纸杯蛋糕 |
[28:13] | The one you made for my birthday. | 你为我生日做的那个 |
[28:15] | The one you poisoned. | 你下毒了的那个 |
[28:16] | Oh, that cupcake. | 那个纸杯蛋糕啊 |
[28:19] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[28:21] | Look, I don’t know what stupid joke | 听着 我不知道丹妮尔跟你开了 |
[28:22] | Danielle put you up to, but there’s no cupcake. | 什么愚蠢的玩笑 但没有什么纸杯蛋糕 |
[28:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:27] | All right, I got to go. I’m pulling a double for Jen. | 好了 我得走了 我要替珍上班去了 |
[28:29] | She’s got the flu. | 她得流感了 |
[28:31] | Happy birthday, though. | 不过还是 祝你生日快乐 |
[28:34] | Toodles. | 拜拜 |
[28:38] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[28:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:44] | It’s different. | 跟之前不一样了 |
[28:48] | – There were two of me? – Yes. | -有两个我吗 -对 |
[28:50] | That is how this whole thing happened. | 整件事就因此而起 |
[28:52] | You know, this kind of reminds me of Back to the Future II. | 知道吗 这让我想起了《回到未来2》 |
[28:55] | – Totally. – Right? | -没错 -对吧 |
[28:58] | – You know, with Marty McFly? – Doc? | -马迪·麦克弗莱出演的 -还有博士 |
[29:03] | – The DeLorean? – Sorry. | -迪罗伦呢 -听不懂 |
[29:06] | Are you serious? You’ve never seen Back to the Future? | 你认真的吗 你没看过《回到未来》吗 |
[29:08] | No, I… | 没有 我 |
[29:10] | – How do you… – Wait. | -你是怎么 -等等 |
[29:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:15] | Does this mean that… | 这是不是意味着 |
[29:18] | Does this mean that there are two of me? | 这是不是意味着会有两个我 |
[29:20] | I highly doubt it. | 我对此高度怀疑 |
[29:22] | It’s almost impossible to create a holographic universe. | 要创造一个全息宇宙几乎是不可能的 |
[29:25] | You’re probably stuck in a quantum cyclic dimension. | 你可能是被困在一个量子循环维度里了 |
[29:28] | There’s only one of you here, | 这个维度里只有一个你 |
[29:30] | because the other you got knocked into | 因为另一个你被撞进 |
[29:33] | a parallel dimension somewhere in the multiverse. | 一个多元宇宙里的某个平行维度去了 |
[29:35] | Okay, Ryan. Thanks for clearing that up. | 好的 瑞恩 谢谢你的解释 |
[29:38] | That was super helpful. | 真是太有用了呢 |
[29:39] | You never heard the multiverse theory? | 你从没听过多元宇宙论吗 |
[29:41] | Do I look like someone who knows what a multiverse is? | 我看起来像是知道多元宇宙是什么的人吗 |
[29:44] | Okay, look. This is our universe. | 好吧 听着 这是我们的宇宙 |
[29:47] | Okay? Now, look. | 明白吗 好好看着 |
[29:48] | In theory, the universe has six dimensions. | 理论上 宇宙有六个维度 |
[29:51] | Now, if what you’re saying is true, | 那么 如果你说的是真的 |
[29:54] | then maybe you woke up on the same day… | 也许你在同一天醒来 |
[29:57] | but not in the same dimension. | 却不在同一个维度里 |
[29:59] | That would explain the anomalies. | 这就可以解释那些异常现象了 |
[30:01] | So, how different are we talking here? | 所以 有多异常呢 |
[30:04] | Well, it depends. | 那就看情况了 |
[30:05] | Oh, shit. I forgot our house meeting. | 糟糕 我把寝室会给忘了 |
[30:08] | Danielle, I’m sorry. I just… | 丹妮尔 抱歉 我只是 |
[30:10] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[30:11] | You doing all right? | 你好吗 |
[30:21] | Hi, Ry. | 你好 瑞 |
[30:23] | Hey, Danielle. | 你好 丹妮尔 |
[30:40] | Did that look real? | 我演的像吗 |
[30:42] | I’m auditioning for this year’s production | 我正在为今年的 |
[30:44] | of The Miracle Worker. | 《奇迹缔造者》的试镜做准备 |
[30:45] | Did you know Anne Frank was blind and deaf? | 你知道安妮·弗兰克又聋又瞎吗 |
[30:50] | Uh… Helen Keller. | 是海伦·凯勒 |
[30:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:55] | Anne Frank was in the attic. | 安妮·弗兰克是那个在阁楼的女孩 |
[30:57] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[30:59] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[31:01] | All I know is acting blind | 我只知道装瞎就行了 |
[31:03] | is probably harder than actually being blind. | 可能比真瞎还要难 |
[31:05] | I mean, the skill set it takes. | 我是说 它需要演技 |
[31:07] | Meryl Streep taped her eyelids shut | 梅丽尔·斯特里普为了准备这个角色 |
[31:08] | just to prepare for a role. | 把她的眼皮都粘住了 |
[31:13] | Well. Somebody missed our house meeting today. | 对了 今天有人错过了我们的寝室会 |
[31:18] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[31:20] | Totes kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[31:21] | Birthday girls get a free pass. | 小寿星有豁免权 |
[31:24] | Anyhoo, we picked this year’s charity. | 话说回来 我们选定了今年的慈善主题 |
[31:26] | Are you ready for it? | 我要宣布了哦 |
[31:28] | We’re doing the special needs art fair again. | 我们要再办一次募捐艺术展 |
[31:31] | Oh. Nice. | 真棒 |
[31:33] | You do so much good, Danielle. | 你这可是大善举 丹妮尔 |
[31:34] | I-I really admire that. | 我很佩服你 |
[31:36] | Oh, please. It just warms my heart | 拜托别这样 看到那些小脸儿 |
[31:38] | seeing all those little faces. | 我的心都要化了 |
[31:40] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 我是说 你们别理解错了 |
[31:41] | Sometimes they try to hug you too long, | 有时候他们抱着你久久不放 |
[31:43] | and it gets a little uncomfortable, | 确实有点让人不舒服 |
[31:46] | but you just get used to it. | 但习惯就好了 |
[31:48] | And at the end of the day, | 说到底 |
[31:50] | there is no greater gift in life | 人生中没有什么馈赠 |
[31:53] | than the love of a child. | 能比孩子们的爱再珍贵的了 |
[31:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:01] | Tree? | 翠 |
[32:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:05] | Uh… yeah, I… | 呃 我没事 我 |
[32:08] | ♪ Yeah, it’s my birthday | ♪耶 今天是我的生日 |
[32:10] | – ♪And I ain’t gotta pick up the phone. – Sorry. | -♪我才不打算接电话 -抱歉 |
[32:12] | Hey, Dad. Um… | 嘿 爸爸 |
[32:15] | Uh… Yeah, yeah. | 呃 对 对 |
[32:16] | Sorry. I’m on my way. | 抱歉 我这就来 |
[32:18] | I’ll be there in a little bit. | 我马上就到 |
[32:21] | I have to go. Um… | 我得走了 |
[32:23] | Wait, what? You’re leaving? | 等一下 什么 你要走了吗 |
[32:25] | Uh, yeah. I have to meet up with my dad for lunch. | 对 我得去和我爸爸吃午饭 |
[32:27] | It’s a birthday thing. | 生日惯例 |
[32:30] | Meet me in the lab at 3:00. | 三点钟在实验室见 |
[32:32] | We are figuring this out before it gets any worse! | 在事情变得更糟糕前 赶紧想点办法 |
[32:41] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey. | -嘿 爸爸 -嘿 |
[32:43] | – Sorry I’m late. – It’s okay, sweetie. | -抱歉我来晚了 -没事的 宝贝 |
[32:45] | It’s just been a weird day. | 一整天都怪怪的 |
[32:48] | – Everything okay? – Uh, yeah. | -一切都好吗 -还好 |
[32:50] | It’s just… stuff, you know. | 每天也都那样 你知道的 |
[32:52] | How’s school? | 在学校过的怎么样 |
[32:54] | Um, it’s fine, Dad. | 还好吧 爸爸 |
[32:55] | – Are you ready to order? – Not yet. | -可以点餐了吗 -稍等 |
[32:57] | We’re still waiting on one more. | 我们还要等一个人 |
[32:58] | One more? I… | 还有一个人吗 我 |
[33:00] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 好的 那我稍后再来 |
[33:16] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[33:20] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[33:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:34] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[33:36] | Oh, you’re really here. | 你真的来了 |
[33:38] | Well, of course I’m here. It’s our day. | 我当然要来 今天可是我们的大日子 |
[33:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 当然好 |
[33:48] | Oh, God, I’m fine. I’m just… | 天啊 我没事 我只是 |
[33:54] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:09] | Try it now. | 现在试试吧 |
[34:14] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 |
[34:27] | Yo, is this normal? | 发生这些算正常吗 |
[34:28] | Don’t worry, it’s not gonna blow up again. | 别担心 不会再爆炸了 |
[34:30] | – Again? – Ten. Nine. | -你说”再”吗 -十 九 |
[34:33] | Eight. Seven. | 八 七 |
[34:35] | Six. Five. | 六 五 |
[34:37] | Four. Three. | 四 三 |
[34:39] | Two. | 二 |
[34:40] | Stop! | 停下 |
[34:43] | Leave it. | 快停下 |
[34:44] | – You told me to… – No, I-I know. | -是你让我 -我知道 |
[34:46] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[34:48] | This must be the crazy white girl. | 这一定就是那个神经女了 |
[34:51] | Hey, Tree. Wait up. | 嘿 翠 等一下 |
[34:53] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 等下 |
[34:55] | Why the change of heart? | 你怎么改变主意了 |
[34:57] | – Everything’s different. – Different how? | -一切都不一样了 -什么不一样了 |
[34:59] | Wait, when were you gonna tell me? | 等等 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[35:01] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[35:02] | About Danielle. | 丹妮尔的事 |
[35:04] | Yeah, what about Danielle? | 丹妮尔怎么了 |
[35:05] | Apparently you guys are dating. | 显然你们两个在一起了 |
[35:07] | Wait, I thought… I thought you knew that. | 等等 我以为 我以为你知道的 |
[35:08] | I mean, you guys live in the same house. | 我是说 你们住在一起 |
[35:10] | Uh, no, I definitely didn’t know. | 不知道 我绝对不知道 |
[35:13] | But the bigger question is: does she know? | 但最大的问题是 她知道吗 |
[35:15] | Does she know what? | 她知道什么 |
[35:17] | One of her closest friends woke up in your bed this morning. | 她最好的朋友之一早上是在你床上醒来的 |
[35:20] | You don’t think that that’s newsworthy? | 你不觉得应该告诉她吗 |
[35:21] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生啊 |
[35:23] | I slept in Ryan’s bed last night. | 我昨晚睡的是瑞恩的床 |
[35:25] | So, why take me home? | 所以 为什么带我回家呢 |
[35:26] | Because you were… you were wasted. | 因为你 因为你醉倒了 |
[35:28] | I was afraid you were gonna fall | 我怕你摔倒 |
[35:29] | or choke on your own vomit like Janis Joplin. | 或者跟詹尼斯·乔普林一样被呕吐物呛到 |
[35:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:34] | It’s fine. It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没关系 没事的 |
[35:37] | It’s fine. This is how it’s supposed to be. | 没关系 本来就应该这样 |
[35:39] | My mom’s okay. Lori isn’t trying to kill me. | 我妈妈没事 罗丽没有想杀我 |
[35:41] | I mean, this is, like, the better version | 这个版本的人生更好 |
[35:43] | – of my life, right? – What are you…? | -不是吗 -你在 |
[35:45] | She’s in a sorority, Gregory. She’s… | 她在联谊会里 格瑞格里 她 |
[35:46] | Wait a minute. In this… | 等一下 难道 |
[35:48] | in this other dimension, were we…? | 在这个维度里 我们 |
[35:49] | I… I can’t do this right now. | 我先不跟你说了 |
[35:52] | No, Tr… Tree! | 别这样 翠 |
[35:58] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[36:01] | I… No. Okay. Hold this. | 好了 拿着这个 |
[36:02] | And… | 然后 |
[36:05] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[36:07] | It’s so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[36:09] | Oh, my… this is amazing. | 太好吃了 |
[36:11] | But I don’t think you have to get another one. | 但我觉得你不能再吃了 |
[36:13] | This is, like, the best… | 这是我吃过最棒的 |
[36:16] | None of these memories are mine. | 这些记忆没有一个是属于我的 |
[36:23] | I know. I’m just borrowing it for tonight. | 我知道这是你的 我就今晚借一下 |
[36:26] | What time you going to the party? | 你什么时候去派对呢 |
[36:28] | Um… I, uh… I can’t make it. | 我 我不能去了 |
[36:31] | – Something came up. – What? | -出了一些事情 -什么情况 |
[36:34] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[36:36] | we’ve been planning this for weeks, Tree. | 我们已经为这个准备好几周了 翠 |
[36:37] | No, I know. And I know it’s a surprise party. | 我知道 我知道这是一个惊喜派对 |
[36:40] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 我很抱歉 只是 |
[36:42] | You know, my parents are in town, and I need to… | 我的父母来城里了 我需要 |
[36:44] | Ugh. Our tuition dollars at work. | 我们交的学费也该起作用了 |
[36:48] | Anyhoo, who told you about the surprise? | 总之 谁告诉你有一个惊喜派对的 |
[36:50] | Was it Lori? | 是罗丽吗 |
[36:53] | I swear, that girl | 我发誓 那个女孩 |
[36:53] | really needs to learn how to keep a secret. | 真的需要学会如何保守秘密 |
[36:55] | I don’t know what’s going on with you… | 我不知道你是怎么了 |
[36:56] | You know what, Tree, I’m just gonna come out and say it. | 你知道吗 翠 我就跟你直说吧 |
[36:58] | I have been feeling so extremely | 我感觉特别的 |
[37:00] | – unappreciated by you… – …following a deadly shootout | -不被你欣赏 -报道一则枪击案 |
[37:02] | this morning that left one officer dead. | 发生于今早导致一名警员死亡 |
[37:03] | Hello? | 你在听吗 |
[37:04] | I’m still talking to you. | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[37:04] | Tombs was the subject of a nationwide manhunt | 汤布斯正在被全国追捕 |
[37:06] | that ended after a five-month pursuit across four state lines | 他在五个月里横跨四个州 |
[37:10] | that left six female victims. | 杀害了六名女性 |
[37:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[37:13] | He’s still here. | 他还在这里 |
[37:19] | He’s going to escape! Call the police! | 他要逃跑了 赶紧报警 |
[37:21] | Who? | 谁要跑了 |
[37:22] | John Tombs. Just call the police. | 约翰·汤布斯 赶紧报警 |
[37:23] | – What? – Wait! Don’t go in there! | -什么情况 -等一下 别进去 |
[37:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:26] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 你等下 你在做什么 |
[38:09] | Whoa. Drop the ax. | 放下斧子 |
[38:11] | – Wait. I can expl… – Drop it now. | -等等 我可以解 -马上放下斧子 |
[38:14] | He’s escaped. He’s gonna kill someone. | 他已经逃跑了 他要杀人了 |
[38:16] | – Face up against the wall. – No, you don’t understand. Lori… | -面对墙站好 -你不明白 罗丽要 |
[38:18] | I’m not asking again. | 我不会问第二遍 |
[38:26] | Please listen to me. | 请你听我解释 |
[38:28] | My roommate works here. | 我的舍友在这里工作 |
[38:30] | She set Tombs free because she’s trying to blame him, | 她放走了汤布斯因为她想要陷害他 |
[38:32] | but she’s gonna kill me. | 但是她要杀了我 |
[38:34] | I don’t know what kind of shit you’re on, lady, | 我不知道你嗑了什么药 女士 |
[38:36] | but Tombs is down in the O.R. right now. | 但是汤布斯现在正在手术室里 |
[38:38] | Nurse just took him. | 护士刚刚带走他 |
[38:40] | Was she tall, dark hair and a ponytail? | 那护士是不是很高 深黑头发梳着马尾 |
[38:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[38:43] | I know you think I’m crazy, but you got to believe me. | 我知道你觉得我疯了 但是你得相信我 |
[38:46] | Dispatch, this is Officer Conrow. | 派遣中心 我是康罗警官 |
[38:48] | Have an 11-55 at the hospital. | 医院里有人袭警 |
[38:49] | Need immediate assistance. | 需要紧急支援 |
[39:04] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[39:10] | I know it’s you, Lori! | 我知道是你 罗丽 |
[39:13] | – What? – Oh, my God! | -什么情况 -我的天啊 |
[39:17] | Oh, my God. I thought you were the… | 我的天啊 我以为你是 |
[39:19] | Are you okay? What the hell is going on? | 你没事吧 这他妈的发生什么了 |
[39:21] | – Who was that? – Tombs escaped. | -那是谁 -汤布斯逃走了 |
[39:22] | He’s trying to kill me. | 他想杀了我 |
[39:23] | No, Tree, that’s not possible. | 不可能 那是不可能的 翠 |
[39:24] | I just took him down to the O.R. | 我刚刚把他推到手术室去 |
[39:29] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[39:31] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:33] | Oh, my God, he cut the power. | 我的天啊 他把电断了 |
[39:35] | Just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[39:38] | Just stay calm. Shit! | 保持冷静 该死 |
[39:43] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 把门拉开吧 |
[39:54] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[40:01] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[40:03] | This must be one of the floors under construction. | 这里肯定是待建楼层 |
[40:06] | Come on. There’s an emergency exit on the other end. | 快点 在另一头肯定有紧急出口 |
[40:16] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[40:18] | Grab that. | 把那个拿上 |
[40:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:10] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[41:28] | All right, asshole, let’s see what you got. | 好吧 混蛋 让我看看你有什么能耐 |
[41:48] | Shit! | 该死 |
[42:08] | Shut up! | 别吹了 |
[42:11] | Rookie move, Tree. | 太菜了 翠 |
[42:14] | Oh, hey. You’re up. | 嘿 你醒了 |
[42:16] | What dimension am I in? | 我在哪一个维度 |
[42:19] | Danielle. | 丹妮尔 |
[42:21] | Uh, my girlfriend? | 我女朋友吗 |
[42:22] | Same one. | 还是那个维度 |
[42:24] | -♪ Yeah, it’s my birthday | -♪耶 今天是我的生日 |
[42:26] | ♪ And I ain’t gotta pick up the pho… | ♪我才不打算接电话 |
[42:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[42:31] | Never better. | 好的不能再好了 |
[42:34] | Hey, I folded your clothes for you, so… | 我帮你叠好了衣服 所以 |
[42:36] | Look, no offense, | 听着 无意冒犯 |
[42:37] | but how could you possibly end up with her? | 但是你怎么可能和她在一起呢 |
[42:40] | With who? | 和谁啊 |
[42:41] | Danielle. | 丹妮尔 |
[42:43] | Uh, uh, she’s nice. | 因为 她很好相处 |
[42:44] | Oh, “nice.” | 好吧 “好相处” |
[42:46] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[42:48] | Isn’t she, like, your best friend? | 她难道不是 你最好的朋友吗 |
[42:49] | Dude, did you hit that fine vagine or wha…? | 老兄 你是把那妞上了吗还是怎 |
[42:54] | -Huh. Interesting. – No, I wasn’t trying to do any… | -这真有趣 -没有 我没做过任何 |
[42:58] | – Not as innocent as you look. – But… | -你不如你看起来那么单纯哦 -但是 |
[43:00] | – What? No, I-I… – You. | -什么 我 -你 |
[43:02] | Meet me in your lab in an hour. | 一小时后在你的实验室见 |
[43:06] | I’ve got to get out of these disgusting clothes. | 我不想再穿这些恶心的衣服了 |
[43:09] | Listen to me carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[43:12] | I need to stay here in this dimension. | 我需要留在这个维度里 |
[43:16] | Okay? So just close the loop. | 明白吗 所以把时间循环关掉吧 |
[43:17] | Look, we have no idea | 听着 我们完全不知道 |
[43:19] | how this even happened in the first place. | 这件事情一开始是怎么发生的 |
[43:21] | Well, you’re all brainy science people, right? | 你们不都是聪明的科学人士吗 |
[43:25] | So you’ll figure it out. | 所以你们会弄明白的 |
[43:26] | You realize we’re messing | 你明白我们在折腾 |
[43:28] | with things we have no business touching, right? | 一些我们从未接触过的事情 对吗 |
[43:30] | Well, maybe you should have thought of that | 在你们开始搭建那巨大的蠢东西之前 |
[43:31] | before you built the big dumb thing. | 你们就应该想到这一点 |
[43:37] | Just… just please do me a favor | 拜托 拜托帮我一个忙 |
[43:41] | and try to figure this out, okay? | 想想办法弄明白这个 好吗 |
[43:44] | Please. | 求求你们了 |
[43:46] | Look, this is gonna be a trial-and-error situation. | 听着 这会是一个反复试验的情况 |
[43:49] | We have to rule out every variable | 我们需要排除每一个变量 |
[43:51] | in order to narrow down the correct algorithm that will close the loop. | 来确定出最终可以结束循环的算法 |
[43:54] | – Okay. – Uh, it’s days, | -好吧 -但这是好多天 |
[43:57] | maybe weeks of work. | 甚至好几周的工作量 |
[43:58] | And if what you’re saying is true, | 而且如果你说的是真的 |
[44:00] | there’s no way to keep a record of our progress. | 那么是没有办法记录我们实验进度的 |
[44:02] | I’m not following. | 我没有听明白 |
[44:05] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[44:08] | Say we test, like, dozens of variables. | 比如说我们要测试很多种变量 |
[44:13] | By the end of the day, the loop will reset, right? | 在一天结束时 循环就重置了 对吗 |
[44:16] | So everything we learned gets… | 所以我们实验得出结论 |
[44:21] | …erased. | 都会被抹掉 |
[44:23] | There’s no way for us to track our progress | 是没有办法可以让我们跟进进度的 |
[44:26] | simply because we just don’t remember | 简单因为我们不会记得 |
[44:27] | anything we learned. | 任何的实验结论 |
[44:28] | And we’ll be back to square one. | 所以我们就回到起点了 |
[44:30] | Great. | 真是太好了 |
[44:35] | I’m screwed. | 我完蛋了 |
[44:41] | Wait, no, I got it. | 等下 我明白了 |
[44:43] | Okay, you said everything resets | 你说所有事情都会重置 |
[44:45] | but your memory, right? | 除了你的记忆 对吗 |
[44:46] | – Yeah. – All right, well, then… | -没错 -好吧 那 |
[44:48] | you’re just gonna have to be a living record. | 你只需要变成一个人肉记录仪 |
[44:52] | Wait, you mean memorize everything? | 等下 你是指记住所有事情吗 |
[44:55] | – Yeah. – That’s genius. | -没错 -这主意太有才了 |
[44:58] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[45:00] | That’s not genius. I’m not a scientist. | 这主意一点都不有才 我不是科学家 |
[45:03] | And hello. I mean, you do realize | 而且 我想说 你知道 |
[45:05] | there’s a killer after me, right? | 有一个杀手在追杀我 对吗 |
[45:06] | That means I’m gonna have to die over and over again | 这意味着我需要一遍又一遍地死 |
[45:09] | until you guys figure out how to close the loop. | 直到你们弄明白如何关掉这个时间循环 |
[45:13] | I mean, I guess you could | 我是说 我觉得你可以 |
[45:15] | just kill yourself before they find you. | 在他们找到你之前自杀 |
[45:18] | Wow. Another genius idea. | 天啊 又一个有才的主意呢 |
[45:20] | Um, better than being chased by some crazy guy in a baby mask. | 总比被一个带着婴儿面具的疯子追杀好吧 |
[45:28] | I mean, do you have a better idea? | 那你有更好的主意吗 |
[45:33] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[45:44] | ♪ All that I want is to wake up fine | ♪我只想要 能正常醒来 |
[45:44] | 此处BGM “Hard Times” 歌手 Paramore | |
[45:48] | ♪ Tell me that I’m all right, that I ain’t gonna die | ♪告诉我一切正常 我不会再次死去 |
[48:41] | Ow. Shut up! | 别吹了 |
[48:42] | Oh, hey. You’re up. | 嘿 你醒了 |
[48:44] | – I wasn’t sure if you wanted… – I wasn’t sure | -我不太确定 -我不太确定 |
[48:45] | if you wanted to sleep in or not. | 你是否想多睡会儿 |
[48:47] | I folded your clothes last night. | 我昨晚帮你叠好了衣服 |
[48:49] | Wasn’t sure if that material gets wrinkled. | 也不确定会不会把衣服折皱 |
[48:50] | Anyway, what the hell are you always | 很好奇 你老是趴在那桌子下面 |
[48:52] | looking for under that desk? | 翻什么呢 |
[48:54] | Uh… oh, just… my mouth guard. | 找我的牙箍 |
[48:57] | Yeah, I… | 因为 我 |
[48:58] | I grind my teeth at night. | 我晚上磨牙 |
[49:00] | Oh, mystery solved. | 解决了一个世界难题 |
[49:03] | ♪ Yeah, it’s my birthday | ♪耶 今天是我的生日 |
[49:05] | ♪ And I ain’t gotta pick up the pho… | ♪我才不打算接电 |
[49:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[49:12] | Yep. Never better. | 好的不能再好了 |
[49:15] | I don’t know if you remember my name or not. | 你昨晚醉成那个样 |
[49:18] | You were, uh… you were pretty wasted last night. | 也不知道还记不记得我的名字 |
[49:20] | But I’m-I’m Carter. | 我叫卡特 |
[49:23] | Hey, are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[49:24] | You’re looking kind of pale. | 你脸色死白死白的 |
[49:27] | No, I’m fine. I… | 没事 我 |
[49:32] | Actually, I’m probably gonna pass out. | 不对 我好像要晕过去了 |
[49:35] | What? | 啥 |
[49:37] | – Yep. Definitely passing out. – What? No, uh… | -完了 晕定了 -什么 别 |
[49:39] | You hit that fine vagine or what? | 你是把那妞上了吗还是怎 |
[49:41] | Is she dead? | 她这是死了吗 |
[49:43] | – Ryan, little help here, man. – Oh, okay. | -瑞恩 过来帮帮忙 -好的 |
[49:53] | Hey, hey. It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[49:55] | It’s just me. | 是我而已 |
[49:59] | You okay? You really gave me a scare back there. | 你没事吧 之前可是真的吓到我了 |
[50:02] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[50:06] | You still came. | 你还是来了 |
[50:08] | Yeah, of course. | 当然会来了 |
[50:09] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么会不来 |
[50:12] | Oh, we got a hold of your parents. | 我们联系了你父母 |
[50:13] | They’re on their way. | 他们马上就到 |
[50:14] | No. They can’t come here. It’s not safe. | 不行 不能让他们来 这里不安全 |
[50:17] | What are you talking about? | 你说的是什么意思 |
[50:20] | Jesus. | 吓死我了 |
[50:21] | Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
[50:23] | Oh, it’s okay. He’s a friend. | 没关系 他是我朋友 |
[50:27] | Sorry. Visiting hours are over. | 对不起 探视时间结束了 |
[50:31] | All right. Well… | 好吧 那我走了 |
[50:33] | Thanks, Carter. | 多谢了 卡特 |
[50:36] | Yeah. Feel better. | 早点好起来 |
[50:43] | So, I guess now you know why I wasn’t in your class today. | 你现在知道我今天为什么没去上课了吧 |
[50:45] | Pardon? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[50:46] | Advanced bio. | 高阶生物 |
[50:48] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[50:50] | Are you in my class? | 你有选我的课吗 |
[50:52] | You don’t look familiar. | 我对你不太脸熟 |
[50:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:59] | My mistake. | 我记错了 |
[51:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[51:02] | Well, I’m Dr. Butler. | 你好 我是巴特勒医生 |
[51:05] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[51:07] | Ms. Gelbman, I’ve been having a hard time | 格尔布曼女士 我有点看不明白 |
[51:09] | pulling up your medical records. | 你的病历 |
[51:11] | I know. I should be dead. | 我知道 看病历我早该死了 |
[51:12] | My results, they don’t make sense, right? | 我的检查结果不大对劲 是吧 |
[51:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:17] | They’re highly alarming, to be honest. | 说真的 结果很不好 |
[51:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[51:20] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[51:21] | Uh, it’s almost 9:30. | 差不多九点半 |
[51:23] | She’s about to die. | 她快死了 |
[51:25] | – Who? – Lori. | -谁 -罗丽 |
[51:26] | – He’s gonna kill her. – What? | -他要杀了她 -什么 |
[51:28] | Listen to me. You need to stop her from going down to the O.R. | 听我说 你得阻止她去手术室 |
[51:31] | I’m sorry. I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 不好意思 我不认识你说的这个人 |
[51:33] | Oh, really? Well, maybe your wife does. | 是吗 那你老婆应该认识她吧 |
[51:37] | Go. Go! | 去啊 快去 |
[52:10] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[53:44] | Lori. | 罗丽 |
[54:01] | Who set you free? | 谁放了你 |
[54:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[54:19] | Fine. | 算了 |
[54:20] | I go, you go. | 一起死得了 |
[54:30] | Oh, hey. You’re up. | 嘿 你醒了 |
[54:32] | I wasn’t sure if you wanted to sleep in or not. | 我不太确定你是否想多睡会儿 |
[54:33] | Shut up! | 别吹了 |
[54:34] | I am so done with this shit. | 真是受够了 |
[54:38] | Then you multiplied the Euclidean vector | 用这个欧几里得矢量乘以 |
[54:40] | by the square root of pi to the 17th power, | π的平方根的十七次方 |
[54:43] | which then gives us an axon point of .004, | 这样就得到了轴突点0.004 |
[54:48] | then give us a linear plane vector of 8.2. | 然后得到一个为8.2的线性平面矢量 |
[54:57] | Boom. | 没了 |
[54:58] | Damn. | 厉害 |
[55:07] | Well, if these are all the failed algorithms… | 如果这些是所有失败的算法 |
[55:11] | Then there’s only one possibility left. | 那就只剩下一种可能了 |
[55:28] | Holy shit balls. You did it. | 牛了个驴粪蛋蛋的 你做到了 |
[55:30] | – What? It worked? – Yes, yes, yes. | -什么 成功了吗 -太好了 |
[55:31] | It worked? Oh, my God, it worked! | 成功了 天啊 居然成功了 |
[55:35] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[55:36] | Why are we so excited? We barely know her. | 激动个什么劲 我们都不认识她 |
[55:38] | Honestly, I-I don’t know what just happened, | 虽然我也不知道怎么回事 |
[55:40] | but that was impressive. | 但你写的那一黑板实在太酷了 |
[55:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:45] | Let’s do this. | 开干吧 |
[55:48] | Just so we’re totally clear, | 我们再确定一次 |
[55:49] | one variant closes the loop in this dimension, | 一个变量会结束这个维度的时间循环 |
[55:51] | and the other one sends you back to your original dimension | 而另一个变量则会把你送回原来的维度 |
[55:54] | and closes that loop. | 结束那边的循环 |
[55:55] | It’s final decision time. | 到最后决定的时间了 |
[55:57] | Stay here or go back. | 留下来 还是回去 |
[56:07] | I’m staying here. | 我留下 |
[56:09] | Final decision. | 不会改的 |
[56:11] | Okay. Here we go, then. | 好 那我们就开始了 |
[56:14] | Stand back. | 往后退两步 |
[56:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[56:32] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[56:35] | Oh, the vector’s off. | 矢量出问题了 |
[56:36] | But you said this was the right one. | 你不是说是对的吗 |
[56:38] | No, the math was right. Something else is off. | 不 公式没问题 是其他地方的毛病 |
[56:40] | Guys, I have literally been killing myself | 各位 我为了替你们记住这些东西 |
[56:42] | to memorize this shit for you. | 不得不一遍又一遍的自杀 |
[56:43] | Failure’s not an option. | 我不接受失败这个结果 |
[56:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[56:48] | There’s something in hard drive. | 硬盘有问题 |
[56:49] | It must be a virus. | 肯定是病毒 |
[56:51] | Dude, did you open spam porn again on the computer? | 老兄 你是不是又在电脑上看小黄片了 |
[56:56] | No. | 才没有咧 |
[56:58] | Great. I have to manually reenter all this code. | 完了 我得手动把程序输入一遍了 |
[57:01] | Okay, how long? | 要多久 |
[57:02] | Six, seven hours. | 六 七个小时吧 |
[57:05] | Ryan, look at me. | 瑞恩 你看着我 |
[57:06] | I am on borrowed time here. | 我时间不多了 |
[57:09] | Understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[57:10] | Get it done. | 你必须搞定它 |
[57:11] | Uh, yeah, I’m on it. | 嗯 我现在就在弄了 |
[57:18] | Tree, wait up. | 翠 等等 |
[57:21] | Hey. Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么干吗 |
[57:23] | Of course I’m sure. | 当然确定了 |
[57:24] | Okay, well, what about the killer? | 那凶手怎么办 |
[57:26] | I mean, you said people are gonna die tonight. | 你说今晚会有人死 |
[57:27] | If you close the loop and we don’t help, | 要是时间循环关闭了 而我们又不帮忙 |
[57:29] | then they’re dead for good, aren’t they? | 他们就死定了 |
[57:30] | I have to stay alive. | 我得活着 |
[57:31] | I can’t go back to that hospital. | 那个医院太危险 |
[57:32] | It’s way too risky. | 我不会去的 |
[57:34] | Okay, so that’s it? You’re just gonna walk away | 就这样吗 你就眼睁睁看着 |
[57:36] | and let a bunch of innocent people die? | 无辜的人死掉吗 |
[57:37] | People die every day, Carter. | 卡特 每天都有人死 |
[57:38] | I can’t be responsible for everyone, okay? | 不能都算在我头上吧 |
[57:41] | I know how selfish that sounds, but it’s true. | 虽然听起来很自私 但理是就这个理 |
[57:43] | Yeah, no, that sounds incredibly selfish. | 不 这听起来可不是一般的自私 |
[57:45] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[57:47] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[57:49] | You have no idea how hard this is for me. | 你根本不知道这对我有多难 |
[57:51] | I don’t want to have to choose between you and my mom, | 我也不想在你跟我妈之间选 |
[57:53] | but I have to. | 可我就得选 |
[57:55] | What do you mean, “choose”? | 什么叫”在我跟你妈之间选” |
[57:59] | Carter, we’re together | 卡特 另一个维度中 |
[58:00] | in the other dimension. | 我们俩在一起了 |
[58:06] | I woke up in your bed every morning, | 我每天都像今天一样 |
[58:08] | just like this morning. | 在你床上醒过来 |
[58:09] | I did it over and over and over again | 我一遍又一遍地重复今天 |
[58:13] | until I fell in love with you. | 最后爱上了你 |
[58:15] | But that version of us is back there, | 可那是另一个维度发生的事情 |
[58:18] | and my mom is alive here. | 我妈活着却是这个宇宙的事 |
[58:20] | So I’ve made my decision. | 所以我做出了选择 |
[58:22] | Wh… What if you’re wrong? | 那你错了怎么办 |
[58:27] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[58:28] | What if this isn’t the life | 如果这不是 |
[58:30] | that you’re-you’re supposed to have? | 你该过的生活 怎么办 |
[58:31] | So, what? I’m just supposed to go back | 那又怎样 那我就活该回到 |
[58:33] | to some dimension where my mom’s dead? | 我妈妈不在了的那个维度吗 |
[58:37] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[58:38] | I can’t lose her again. | 我不想再失去她 |
[58:40] | You already did. | 可你已经失去她了 |
[58:41] | And none of this is real if it erases that. | 抹去这个事实的维度对你来说不算真实 |
[58:45] | You’re just… you’re living someone else’s life | 你只是在过着别人的生活 |
[58:47] | that doesn’t belong to you. | 这个生活不属于你 |
[58:50] | Y-Your pain, th-that loss, that’s… | 你经历过的痛苦和失去 |
[58:54] | that’s what makes you you. | 才成就了现在的你 |
[58:59] | But you have the chance to do something | 可你现在有机会做的事 |
[59:00] | other people only dream of. | 别人却做梦才能梦到 |
[59:01] | What? | 什么事 |
[59:04] | You can say goodbye. | 你还可以道别 |
[59:13] | Your girlfriend’s calling you. | 你女朋友叫你了 |
[59:15] | Better go. | 我该走了 |
[59:19] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么了 |
[59:21] | She just ditched our house meeting. | 她居然不来我们的寝室会 |
[59:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[59:27] | What were you guys talking about? | 你俩聊什么呢 |
[59:29] | Nothing. We were just… we were going over school stuff. | 没什么 就聊聊学校的事 |
[59:32] | Babe, don’t forget, | 宝贝 可别忘了 |
[59:33] | I still need help with my American lit paper. | 我的美国文学论文还得靠你呢 |
[59:37] | I’m… I’m really busy right now. | 我 我现在真的没空 |
[59:39] | Carter, you promised. | 卡特 你答应过我的 |
[59:43] | I won’t pass the class without your help. | 你不帮我的话 这门课我会挂的 |
[59:46] | All right. Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 行 |
[59:48] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[59:49] | You’re the best. | 你人最好了 |
[59:58] | There’s the other birthday girl. | 另一个女寿星到了 |
[1:00:01] | Sweetie, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 你这是怎么了 |
[1:00:03] | I’m okay. I… | 我没事 我 |
[1:00:05] | You don’t look okay. | 你看起来可不太好 |
[1:00:07] | I’m okay. I… Mom! | 我没事 妈 |
[1:00:09] | You’re cold as ice. | 你浑身冷得跟冰一样 |
[1:00:10] | Maybe we should go to the hospital. | 要不我们去医院吧 |
[1:00:12] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:14] | No, we can’t go there. | 不行 不能去医院 |
[1:00:16] | Look, I don’t want to freak you guys out, | 听着 我是不想吓到你们 |
[1:00:19] | but I need you to get as far away from campus as possible. | 但是我想要你们尽快离开学校 |
[1:00:21] | – Theresa, what is going on? – Dad, please. | -翠蕾莎 怎么了 -爸 拜托了 |
[1:00:22] | I promise to explain everything later, | 我保证晚点会给你们解释的 |
[1:00:25] | but I need you to trust me. | 但是我需要你们相信我 |
[1:00:26] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[1:00:29] | We’ll go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:00:32] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 来 |
[1:00:45] | Done. | 搞定 |
[1:00:47] | Finally. | 终于完事了 |
[1:00:49] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[1:00:53] | Okay. Let’s close this loop once and for all. | 好 让我们彻底关闭这个时间循环吧 |
[1:01:24] | Hey, you know what I’m craving right now? | 嘿 知道我现在特想吃点什么吗 |
[1:01:27] | – What? – One of those giant cinnamon rolls | -什么 -莫罗贝那家面包店有的 |
[1:01:29] | from that bakery in Morro Bay. | 超大肉桂卷 |
[1:01:35] | From our birthday last year? | 我们去年生日吃过的啊 |
[1:01:37] | You don’t remember? You ate two of them. | 不记得了吗 你还吃了两个呢 |
[1:01:42] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[1:01:44] | What, sweetie? | 说什么呢 亲爱的 |
[1:01:46] | Hey, girls, it’s getting kind of late. | 嘿 姑娘们 天色有些晚了 |
[1:01:48] | What do you say we find someplace, | 要不我们找个地方 |
[1:01:50] | turn in for the night? | 住一晚吧 |
[1:01:51] | Okay, sounds good. | 行 听起来不错 |
[1:01:53] | I think we’re all pretty pooped. | 我想大家都很累了 |
[1:02:12] | Lori! | 罗丽 |
[1:02:18] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:02:34] | He got her, he got her! | 她被抓了 她被抓了 |
[1:02:36] | No, don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 不 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:02:38] | You might hit Kay. | 你会打到凯的 |
[1:02:41] | Hey, girls, I’m gonna go get some ice. | 姑娘们 我去拿点冰 |
[1:02:43] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[1:02:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:02:55] | Just tell me one thing. | 实话告诉我 |
[1:02:58] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[1:02:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:00] | No. Mom, I… | 没有 妈妈 我 |
[1:03:02] | Okay, sorry. I just had to ask. | 好吧 抱歉 但我必须得问 |
[1:03:04] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[1:03:05] | But it’s a boy, isn’t it? | 但还是和男生有关 对吧 |
[1:03:07] | No. | 不是 |
[1:03:09] | Yes. | 算是吧 |
[1:03:12] | I don’t know. It’s complicated. | 我也不知道 事情有点复杂 |
[1:03:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:03:16] | I can do complicated. | 多复杂我也能理解 |
[1:03:19] | What is it? | 是怎么回事 |
[1:03:26] | Have you ever wondered what your life would have been like | 你有没有想过如果没有和爸爸在一起的话 |
[1:03:29] | if you couldn’t be with Dad? | 你会有怎样的生活 |
[1:03:30] | What? No. | 什么 没想过 |
[1:03:32] | But what if you had to choose? | 但如果你必须做出选择呢 |
[1:03:34] | You know, what if… what if being with him meant | 就是 如果跟他在一起 |
[1:03:37] | that you would lose someone that you were really close to, | 你就会失去和你一个非常亲密的人 |
[1:03:39] | that you would never get to see that person ever again? | 而且再也见不到那个人 |
[1:03:41] | What would you do? | 那你会怎么做 |
[1:03:43] | Well, we all have to make hard choices, Tree. | 我们都有要做出艰难选择的时候 翠 |
[1:03:46] | That’s life. | 这就是生活 |
[1:03:49] | And sometimes the past is pulling us in one direction | 有时候 过去会牵引我们往一个方向走 |
[1:03:51] | and the future is calling us somewhere new. | 而未来却在另一个方向召唤我们 |
[1:03:55] | But, of course, if I had to choose, | 但是毫无疑问 如果必须选择 |
[1:03:57] | I’d pick Daddy. | 我会选你爸爸 |
[1:03:58] | I mean, without him, I wouldn’t have you, right? | 我是说 没有他也就不会有你 对吧 |
[1:04:05] | But how did you know that he was the one? | 但你怎么知道他就是命中注定的那一个呢 |
[1:04:08] | I didn’t. | 我并不知道 |
[1:04:10] | I took a chance. | 我只是碰碰运气 |
[1:04:12] | I followed my heart. | 遵从自己的心意 |
[1:04:14] | That’s kind of how love works, Tree. | 这就是爱 翠 |
[1:04:18] | It’s a leap of faith. | 也就是放手一搏 |
[1:04:27] | …Bayfield University Hospital, | 在贝菲尔德大学医院 |
[1:04:29] | where a terrible tragedy continues to unfold. | 惨案仍在发生 |
[1:04:31] | Details are still coming in, | 相关信息陆续公开 |
[1:04:33] | but so far, we can confirm three victims. | 截至目前已确认三名受害者 |
[1:04:36] | A nurse and a police officer. | 一名护士和一名警察被害 |
[1:04:38] | The third victim, a student, | 第三名受害者是个学生 |
[1:04:40] | was killed while attempting to subdue the suspect. | 在试图制服嫌疑犯时不幸遇害 |
[1:04:42] | Back to you, Dan. | 以上是前线报道 主持人 |
[1:04:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:50] | Come on, Ryan. Come on. | 快点电话 瑞恩 快接 |
[1:04:53] | Hey, Samar, can you | 萨玛 能帮忙 |
[1:04:55] | – check 22-97-39 right there? – Uh, yeah. | -查一下22 97 39吗 -好的 |
[1:04:57] | Over there. | 那边 |
[1:04:59] | No, the vector needs to be adjusted. | 等等 矢量需要调整一下 |
[1:05:02] | Yo, it’s Ryan. Leave a message at the beep…! | 哟 我是瑞恩 听到哔声后请留言 |
[1:05:05] | Ryan, don’t close the loop. | 瑞恩 不要关闭时间循环 |
[1:05:07] | – You can’t… – I’m sorry. | -你不能 -抱歉 |
[1:05:08] | – This voice mailbox is… – Shit! | -语音信箱已满 -靠 |
[1:05:10] | Tree, what is going on? | 翠 发生什么事了 |
[1:05:11] | I can’t let him close it. | 我不能让他关闭循环 |
[1:05:13] | You know, I’m not sure about this ice. | 我说不准这冰是怎么了 |
[1:05:15] | It kind of smells like pee. | 闻起来像尿一样 |
[1:05:16] | Tree? | 翠 |
[1:05:17] | Tree! Where are you going? | 翠 你去哪里 |
[1:05:18] | Tree! | 翠 |
[1:05:26] | Come on. | 快接电话 |
[1:05:28] | Come on, come on! Pick up your phone! | 快接电话 接电话 快接电话 |
[1:05:30] | – Yo, it’s Ryan. Leave a… – Shit! | -哟 我是瑞恩 听到 -操 |
[1:05:32] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[1:05:35] | Where is it? Come on, come on, come on. Please. | 在哪里 快点 快点 |
[1:06:28] | Oh, hey. You’re up. | 嘿 你醒了 |
[1:06:31] | I wasn’t sure if you wanted to sleep in or not. | 我不太确定你是否想多睡会儿 |
[1:06:32] | That is the last time I’m dying for you. | 那是我最后一次为你去死 |
[1:06:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:42] | How much longer is it gonna take? | 还要多久时间 |
[1:06:44] | Thanks to your crazy memory, it shouldn’t take long at all. | 多亏你惊人的记忆力 应该用不了多久 |
[1:06:47] | I can have Sissy ready to go in just a few minutes. | 几分钟后就可以让西西装置准备就绪 |
[1:06:54] | I need a little more time. | 我还需要一点点时间 |
[1:06:56] | There’s something I need to do. | 我还有些事要做 |
[1:07:00] | Tree. | 翠 |
[1:07:03] | You sure you want to go back? | 你确定要回去吗 |
[1:07:06] | Can’t spend my life living in the past. | 总不能一辈子活在过去里 |
[1:07:10] | Got to take a leap of faith. | 要有点信心放手一搏 |
[1:07:20] | She finally rolls in. | 可算回来了 |
[1:07:23] | Lori, hi. | 罗丽 你好 |
[1:07:25] | Big night? | 昨晚很忙吧 |
[1:07:27] | You could say that. | 差不多吧 |
[1:07:30] | Um, look, Lori, I… | 听着 罗丽 我 |
[1:07:37] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[1:07:39] | Wha…? | 什 |
[1:07:40] | It’s good to see you, too, Tree. | 我也很开心能见到你 翠 |
[1:07:51] | He’s not worth it. | 他不值得 |
[1:07:53] | I mean, trust me. | 我是说 相信我 |
[1:07:56] | I’ve been involved with a married guy. | 我也曾和一个已婚男人有一腿 |
[1:07:58] | I know what it’s like living a double life. | 也清楚以双重身份生活是什么滋味 |
[1:08:02] | Always feeling like shit about yourself. | 总是觉得自己很差劲 |
[1:08:05] | But it’s never too late to change. | 但是浪子回头金不换 |
[1:08:11] | Someone once told me that | 曾经有人和我说 |
[1:08:13] | “every day is a chance to be someone better.” | “每一天都是一个让自己更优秀的机会” |
[1:08:17] | Maybe this is your day. | 或许今天就是你变得更优秀的日子 |
[1:08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:08:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:08:35] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[1:08:56] | Tree. | 翠 |
[1:08:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:09:00] | Um… look, Danielle, I feel really bad. | 那个 丹妮尔 我很难过 |
[1:09:05] | I’ve totally been misjudging you, | 之前一直误会你 |
[1:09:07] | and it’s completely on me. | 都是我的错 |
[1:09:09] | – I am so sorry that I’ve, like, made this… – Nice. | -我很抱歉 我想把 -赞啊 |
[1:09:13] | Three-way. | 三人行 |
[1:09:14] | He’s kidding. | 他开玩笑呢 |
[1:09:17] | No, I’m-I’m not. | 不 我没开玩笑 |
[1:09:18] | Nick’s, um, shower was broken, | 尼克的 呃 花洒坏了 |
[1:09:21] | so I said he could use mine. | 所以我让他借用我的 |
[1:09:23] | Right, Nick? | 对吧 尼克 |
[1:09:26] | My shower’s fine. | 我的花洒好着呢 |
[1:09:28] | Right. Um, you know what? Never mind. | 好吧 那个 当我没说 |
[1:09:32] | Sorry for interrupting. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[1:09:34] | Bye-ee. | 拜拜 |
[1:09:40] | What was that for? | 打我干嘛 |
[1:09:41] | For being dumb as a rock. That’s what. | 因为你蠢得跟石头一样 |
[1:09:43] | Oh, really? How can a rock be dumb? | 哦 是吗 石头怎么会蠢 |
[1:09:45] | They don’t even have brains. | 他们连脑子都没有 |
[1:10:04] | There’s the other birthday girl. | 另一个女寿星到了 |
[1:10:06] | -Hi, sweetie. – Hey, Dad. | -你好啊 亲爱的 -你好 老爸 |
[1:10:10] | Um, do you mind if I talk to Mom alone for a minute? | 能让我和妈妈单独聊两句吗 |
[1:10:13] | Just some girl talk. | 就是些女孩间的私房话 |
[1:10:14] | Oh. Well, sure. | 当然可以了 |
[1:10:16] | I-I can go run some work calls. | 那我去打几个工作电话 |
[1:10:18] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:10:23] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[1:10:25] | Yeah. It’s fine. | 嗯 都很好 |
[1:10:26] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[1:10:31] | Oh, shit, how do I do this? | 糟糕 我要怎么开口 |
[1:10:34] | Do what, sweetie? What’s wrong? | 说什么 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[1:10:37] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[1:10:42] | I really want you to know how much I love you. | 我真想让你知道我有多爱你 |
[1:10:48] | I love you, too, sweetie. | 我也好爱你 亲爱的 |
[1:10:50] | No, Mom, I’m serious. | 不是的 妈妈 我是认真的 |
[1:10:56] | You know, people say “I love you” | 人们总是说 我爱你 |
[1:10:58] | all the time, but… | 但是 |
[1:11:01] | it’s not until you can’t say it to that person’s face anymore | 只有在你无法再次当面说出这句话的时候 |
[1:11:04] | that you really realize how much you mean it. | 才会发现自己有多深爱着对方 |
[1:11:12] | You are so beautiful and so amazing. | 你如此完美又如此漂亮 |
[1:11:19] | And I just hope I can become | 我只希望有一天 |
[1:11:21] | half of the woman that you are one day. | 我能有你一半的好 |
[1:11:25] | Are you kidding? | 你是在说笑吗 |
[1:11:29] | I’m the woman I am because I had you. | 因为有了你 我才变成了现在的自己 |
[1:11:33] | You know, I never really told anyone this before, | 这话我还从没对其他人说过 |
[1:11:36] | but when I was pregnant with you, I was scared shitless. | 当我怀上你的时候 我吓得手足无措 |
[1:11:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:41] | But then, the moment I held you, | 但当我抱着你的时候 |
[1:11:45] | something inside of me changed instantly. | 我内心的某些部分就立刻改变了 |
[1:11:50] | The best kind of love does that. | 最伟大的爱就是这样 |
[1:11:51] | It changes you. | 它会改变你 |
[1:11:52] | It makes you a better person. | 使你成为一个更好的人 |
[1:11:58] | Oh, God, I’m so stupid. | 天啊 我太笨了 |
[1:12:02] | I really thought I could have it all, but I can’t. | 我真的以为我可以拥有一切 但我不能 |
[1:12:05] | Oh, honey, nobody can. | 亲爱的 没人可以拥有一切 |
[1:12:08] | But guess what. | 但你猜怎么着 |
[1:12:09] | That’s okay. | 这没关系 |
[1:12:10] | You’ll get what you need. | 你会得到你需要的 |
[1:12:13] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[1:12:17] | Aw. Come here. | 过来吧 |
[1:12:27] | Am I crushing you? | 我压着你了吗 |
[1:12:30] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:12:31] | You’re always gonna be my little girl. | 你永远是我的小女儿 |
[1:12:35] | ♪ Happy birthday to you | ♪祝你生日快乐 |
[1:12:38] | ♪ Happy birthday to you | ♪祝你生日快乐 |
[1:12:44] | ♪ Happy birthday, Tree and Mom | ♪祝翠和妈妈生日快乐 |
[1:12:50] | ♪ Happy birthday to you. | ♪祝你生日快乐 |
[1:12:59] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[1:13:24] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:13:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:13:33] | Look… | 听我说 |
[1:13:34] | I know this is probably pretty confusing. | 我知道这可能非常令人困惑 |
[1:13:37] | I mean, you guys have only known me for a couple hours, | 我是说 你们认识我才几个小时 |
[1:13:42] | but I’ve known you for weeks. | 但我已经认识你们几个星期了 |
[1:13:45] | You’ve all worked really, really hard | 你们都很努力地 |
[1:13:47] | to try to send me home. | 试图帮我送回家 |
[1:13:50] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你们 |
[1:13:52] | Well, jury’s still out on whether you’re totally nuts, | 陪审团仍在讨论你是否完全疯了 |
[1:13:55] | But I glad we could help. | 但很高兴我们能帮上忙 |
[1:14:01] | Okay, Ryan, light her up. | 好了 瑞恩 启动吧 |
[1:14:11] | S-So, in this other dimension, do we… | 所以 在另一个维度 我们 |
[1:14:14] | do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[1:14:17] | You could say that. | 你可以这么说 |
[1:14:19] | 17 seconds. | 17秒 |
[1:14:21] | 16 15 14 sixteen, fifteen, fourteen… | |
[1:14:25] | What did I tell you about turning that thing on? | 我是怎么跟你说的 不要打开那个东西 |
[1:14:29] | Uh-oh. Wait. This isn’t supposed to happen yet. | 等一下 这还不应该发生 |
[1:14:31] | You’re not supposed to come until tomorrow. | 你应该明天才来 |
[1:14:33] | Turn that thing off now. | 现在把那东西关掉 |
[1:14:34] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[1:14:37] | No, no, no, no! No, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:14:41] | No, wait, please. You can’t do this. | 不 求你了 你不能这样做 |
[1:14:43] | – And who are you? – I am a student here. | -你是谁 -我是这里的学生 |
[1:14:46] | Oh, well, keep this little attitude up, | 好吧 如果你继续是这样的态度 |
[1:14:48] | and we’ll change that. | 你很快就不是了 |
[1:14:49] | Get that thing out of here. | 把那东西拿出去 |
[1:14:50] | – No, please d-don’t. – Hey, watch it, beefcake. | -不 请不要 -小心点 猛男 |
[1:14:53] | Don’t. Don’t. We spent 18 months on that thing. | 别这样 我们花了18个月在它身上 |
[1:14:53] | Please, please don’t. Please. | 求你了 求你了 别这样 |
[1:14:55] | Well, don’t manhandle her. | 别这么粗暴 |
[1:14:57] | Take… | 拿 |
[1:15:00] | Well, where are you taking her? | 你要把她带去哪儿 |
[1:15:02] | My office, where it will remain under lock and key. | 我要把它锁在我的办公室里 |
[1:15:15] | Look, okay, it’s a setback. I get it. | 好吧 这是个挫折 我明白 |
[1:15:17] | Right, but we just reset the day and try again. | 但我们可以重新过一遍今天 再试一次 |
[1:15:19] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[1:15:22] | I keep getting weaker every time I come back. | 每次回来我都越来越虚弱 |
[1:15:25] | I don’t know how many chances I have left. | 我不知道我还有多少机会 |
[1:15:27] | For all I know, this could be it. | 据我所知 这可能就是最后一次机会了 |
[1:15:29] | If I die again, I could stay dead. | 如果我这一次死了 我也不能复活了 |
[1:15:31] | – Hmm, that’s a problem. – Oh shit. | -这可是个大问题 -操蛋 |
[1:15:34] | Unless… | 除非 |
[1:15:40] | Unless we steal it back. | 除非我们把它偷回来 |
[1:15:41] | Steal it? | 偷回来吗 |
[1:15:43] | Well, I mean, you know, | 我是说 你知道的 |
[1:15:45] | it’s not even technically stealing, is it? | 严格说 这甚至都不算偷窃 不是吗 |
[1:15:46] | It’s your property. | 这是你们的东西 |
[1:15:47] | Whoa, whoa, guys, I don’t know about this. | 伙计们 我可不知道 |
[1:15:49] | Like, if we get caught and I get expelled, | 如果我们被抓了 我被开除了 |
[1:15:51] | my parents are gonna hang me by the nut sack. | 我父母可是要把我吊在麻袋边往死里打的 |
[1:15:54] | I’m with him. | 我加入他 |
[1:15:55] | Except for the “nut sack” part, obviously. | 当然不是说一起当麻袋 |
[1:15:57] | Are you kidding me? Are… | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:15:59] | No. I’m sorry to throw a bag of dog shit | 不 我很抱歉在这里我 |
[1:16:01] | on your front porch here, but I… | 要倒戈相向了 但我 |
[1:16:03] | This is all on you guys. | 这全都怪你们 |
[1:16:04] | You created this mess, | 你们弄了这个烂摊子 |
[1:16:06] | so you’re obligated to help her out of it. | 所以你们有义务帮助她摆脱困境 |
[1:16:07] | Besides, if she dies again tonight, | 另外 如果她今晚又死了 |
[1:16:08] | that’s blood on your hands. | 你们都脱不了关系 |
[1:16:10] | That’s a little dramatic. | 这可有点戏剧性 |
[1:16:12] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[1:16:15] | This is our fault. | 这是我们的错 |
[1:16:20] | So we fix it. | 所以我们得纠正它 |
[1:16:21] | That’s what scientists do. | 科学家就得这么做 |
[1:16:26] | We solve the problem. | 科学家专门解决问题 |
[1:16:30] | So, Dean Bronson’s office is in this building here, | 布洛森院长的办公室就在这幢楼里 |
[1:16:32] | and the fastest route back to the lab is this path here. | 回到实验室最快的就是这条路 |
[1:16:36] | And check this out, guys. Dean Bronson spends | 看看这个 伙计们 布洛森院长 |
[1:16:37] | every evening knitting in the faculty lounge over here. | 每天晚上都在教员休息室里织毛衣 |
[1:16:39] | Wait, what? He knits? | 等等 什么 织毛衣吗 |
[1:16:40] | I think he used to smoke, | 我以为他在那里抽烟 |
[1:16:41] | and then his wife made him quit, and, uh… | 然后他的妻子让他戒烟 而且 |
[1:16:44] | Oh, by the way, shockingly hot. | 顺便说一句 他妻子太火辣了 |
[1:16:47] | Samar? | 萨玛 |
[1:16:48] | Could we do the-the thing we’re… | 我们能 |
[1:16:50] | we’re doing right now? | 专注一点吗 |
[1:16:52] | Right. Sorry. Um, okay. | 好吧 对不起 没问题 |
[1:16:53] | So, we need to get the keys to his office, | 所以 我们需要拿到他办公室的钥匙 |
[1:16:55] | sneak over to admissions, break into the dean’s office, | 然后溜到招生处 闯进院长办公室 |
[1:16:57] | grab Sissy, wheel her back to the lab | 拿到西西装置 把她带回实验室 |
[1:16:59] | without anyone from security seeing us, | 还不能让安保人员看到我们 |
[1:17:01] | get Dean Bronson’s keys back to him | 还需要把布洛森院长的钥匙还给他 |
[1:17:02] | without him ever knowing they were gone, | 但不能让他知道钥匙被偷了 |
[1:17:03] | power up Sissy, run diagnostics, | 给西西装置通电 运行程序 |
[1:17:04] | flip the switch, and bam… Tree’s back | 打开开关 砰的一声 翠就回去了 |
[1:17:07] | in whatever wack-ass dimension she came from, | 回到她来的那个古怪的维度 |
[1:17:09] | and we… well, we just saved the damn day. | 我们 我们就挽救了这该死的一天 |
[1:17:12] | Okay. | 可以 |
[1:17:14] | Sounds awesome. | 听起来棒极了 |
[1:17:16] | – How do we do that? – I don’t know. | -我们怎么做到这个计划 -我不知道 |
[1:17:19] | – Of course. – Okay, well, | -你当然不知道 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:17:21] | we obviously need a diversion. | 我们显然需要转移院长的注意力 |
[1:17:23] | So we just got to find a way to distract Dean Bronson. | 所以我们得想个办法分散他的注意力 |
[1:17:33] | Uh, she picked the ringtone, all right? I… | 她选的铃声 好吗 我 |
[1:17:35] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:17:36] | Yeah, uh, you okay? | 是的 你还好吗 |
[1:17:38] | – I-I have an idea. – Okay. | -我有个主意 -你说 |
[1:17:39] | What if we actually go through… | 如果我们从这边过去呢 |
[1:17:41] | With Ryan and them and… | 我在和瑞恩还有他们还有 |
[1:17:42] | – Danielle, hi. – She’s not… | -丹妮尔 你好啊 -她不是 |
[1:17:44] | So, we have a little favor to ask. | 我们要请你帮个小忙 |
[1:17:48] | I feel suspect at best. | 我也觉得可疑 |
[1:17:49] | Let’s just put our face in. | 让我们把脸放过去 |
[1:17:51] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:17:53] | Oh. Okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[1:17:55] | Clearly, she’s a little on edge. | 显然 她有点紧张 |
[1:17:57] | – That’s right. – Give her some room to breathe… | -说的对 -给她一些喘息的空间 |
[1:17:59] | Preach. | 瞎说 |
[1:18:05] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮助你吗 |
[1:18:06] | Oh, perdón. | (西语)抱歉 |
[1:18:08] | I appear to be, uh, very lost. | 我似乎 呃 迷路了 |
[1:18:13] | Roger Bronson. I’m the dean of the school. | 我是罗杰·布洛森 学校的院长 |
[1:18:17] | Oh, bonjour. | (法语)哦 你好 |
[1:18:19] | My name is, uh, Amélie Le Pew. | 我的名字是 呃 爱美莉·勒·皮尤 |
[1:18:24] | Oh. You must be with the exchange program. | 你一定是交换生吧 |
[1:18:26] | Ah, oui, oui. | (法语)啊 是的 |
[1:18:28] | Monsieur, may I know your face? | 先生 我能摸摸你的脸吗 |
[1:18:30] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[1:18:33] | – My. Oh, my. – Oh, my! | -好吧 -我的天呐 |
[1:18:37] | What strong features. | 容貌真有特色 |
[1:18:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:18:40] | You must be French. | 你一定是法国人 |
[1:18:42] | Your hand smells like cheese. | 你的手闻起来像奶酪 |
[1:18:43] | I don’t eat cheese. | 我不吃奶酪 |
[1:18:47] | Ah, I am, uh… | 我有 呃 |
[1:18:51] | …uh, lactose intolerant. | 乳糖不耐症 |
[1:18:55] | Oh, quelle dommage. | (法语)哦 真遗憾 |
[1:18:57] | Uh, uh… uh, where are you trying to get to? | 你想去哪里 |
[1:19:00] | Uh, le café. | (法语)呃 咖啡馆 |
[1:19:01] | Oh, you must mean the cafeteria. | 你一定是指餐厅吧 |
[1:19:02] | I’m happy to show you. Here, here. I can… Uh, whoa! | 我很乐意给你指路 走这边 我可以 |
[1:19:05] | Oh, oh! Oh, don’t move! You’ll trip. | 别动 你会绊倒的 |
[1:19:07] | Oh, marbles. | 哦 弹珠 |
[1:19:09] | Marbles! Marbles everywhere. | 弹珠 到处都是弹珠 |
[1:19:12] | Go, go, go, go. | 快走 |
[1:19:16] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天呐 |
[1:19:20] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:19:22] | Pretty quick there. | 走的很快啊 |
[1:19:23] | Hold on, now. Just stay put, okay? | 等一下好吗 别动 好吗 |
[1:19:25] | I just need to, uh, grab my keys. | 我只需要 呃 拿上我的钥匙 |
[1:19:32] | Oh! Not the tapestry. | 哦 别碰挂毯 |
[1:19:35] | Oh, geez. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:19:36] | Oh. Oh, Lord. Oh, oh, oh! Oh, no! | 哦 上帝啊 哦 哦 不 |
[1:19:38] | Oh, no. It’s so dark. | 哦 不 太黑了 |
[1:19:40] | Move toward the light. | 向灯光方向移动 |
[1:19:41] | Oh, sorry, that was insensitive. | 哦 对不起 说错话了 |
[1:19:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:19:50] | – Come on, come on, come on. – I’m trying. | -快点 快点 -我在努力 |
[1:19:51] | Stop rolling. Okay. | 别滚动了 好吗 |
[1:19:54] | You’re not helping. The other way. | 你是在帮倒忙 滚反了 |
[1:20:02] | – Sissy. – Go, go. | -西西装置 -快带走 |
[1:20:04] | Go around, go around. | 走 快走 |
[1:20:05] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:20:11] | Samar. Samar. | 萨玛 萨玛 |
[1:20:15] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好了 |
[1:20:17] | Here we go. Up. Up. | 好了 起来 起来 |
[1:20:18] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:20:20] | Here’s your cane. | 这是你的拐杖 |
[1:20:22] | You really must stop wandering around. | 你真的不能再到处乱跑了 |
[1:20:25] | – Gracias. – Okay. Okay. Shall we? | -(西语)谢谢 -好了 走吧 |
[1:20:27] | Ah, forgot my keys. | 忘记带钥匙了 |
[1:20:32] | – Oh, God! – Oh, no, mon Dieu. | -天呐 -(法语)哦不 我的上帝 |
[1:20:35] | God! | 天呐 |
[1:20:36] | Oh, that’s a lot of blood. | 我流了好多血 |
[1:20:38] | Jesus, be careful with that thing. | 天呐 小心点用你的拐杖 |
[1:20:40] | – I am so sorry. – Oh, my God. | -我很抱歉 -我的天啊 |
[1:20:43] | Oh, I don’t think the cane is a good idea for you. | 我觉得使用拐杖对你来说不是个好主意 |
[1:20:47] | You need a Seeing Eye dog. | 你需要一只导盲犬 |
[1:20:54] | Checkmate. | 将军咯 |
[1:20:59] | Hey. How’s it going? | 情况如何了 |
[1:21:01] | We’re on it. | 正在努力 |
[1:21:07] | Guys, we’ve got less than three hours | 老兄 还剩下不到三个小时了 |
[1:21:09] | to make this happen. | 赶紧让它启动啊 |
[1:21:10] | Not gonna lie… it’s gonna be close. | 我不骗你 马上就完事了 |
[1:21:14] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:21:15] | If I don’t stop the killer, Lori’s gonna die. | 如果不阻止凶手的话 罗丽会死的 |
[1:21:19] | Stay here. | 你守在这里 |
[1:21:20] | What? Why? | 什么 你要干什么 |
[1:21:22] | Just promise me you’ll stay here. | 别管 只要保证你会守在这里就行 |
[1:21:25] | Can I borrow this? | 能借用一下吗 |
[1:21:26] | Uh, y-yeah, sure. | 呃 当然 随便 |
[1:21:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:29] | W-Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[1:21:31] | Tree! | 翠 |
[1:21:55] | Sorry, bad timing. | 抱歉 来的挺不是时候的 |
[1:22:07] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:22:10] | Okay, you can put it away. | 行吧 允许你把它收起来 |
[1:22:13] | Come on, put it away. | 快点的 塞回去 |
[1:22:18] | Okay, now slowly turn around. | 现在把身子慢慢的转过来 |
[1:22:27] | This is a really bad idea. | 你这是在犯下大错 |
[1:22:30] | There’s a killer on the loose here. | 医院里现有个杀人狂魔出没 |
[1:22:32] | Go get help. | 快去找点援手 |
[1:22:33] | – What? – Go! | -你说什么 -快走 |
[1:22:37] | She’s got a gun! She’s got a gun! | 这个女的有枪 这女的有枪啊 |
[1:22:47] | Lori, move. | 罗丽 让开 |
[1:22:51] | – What? – Come on, we’ve got to move. | -什么鬼 -快点 我们该走了 |
[1:22:53] | – What’s happening? – I’ll explain later. Move! | -到底怎么回事 -路上解释 快走 |
[1:23:05] | What is this? | 这什么情况 |
[1:23:09] | You’re not blind. | 你根本不瞎 |
[1:23:14] | I’m gonna kill them. | 我要弄死他们 |
[1:23:15] | I’m going to kill them! | 我一定要弄死他们 |
[1:23:21] | He’s onto us. | 他朝你们去了 |
[1:23:22] | Babe, can you also get my sunglasses back? | 宝贝 能帮忙把我太阳眼镜拿回来了吗 |
[1:23:25] | I just got those. | 还没戴热乎呢 |
[1:23:30] | – Okay, okay, come on. – Yes. | -使劲啊使劲 快点 -知道 |
[1:23:32] | Get it open now. | 给我弄开 |
[1:23:34] | Get it, get it. | 快点 快点 |
[1:23:37] | Bash it in. | 给我撞啊 |
[1:23:39] | – Keep ’em out. -We’re trying! | -别让他们进来 -我们在努力了 |
[1:23:41] | Get it open now! | 赶紧给我弄开 |
[1:23:43] | Oh, my God. If I get expelled, my parents are gonna disown me. | 要是被开除了 父母会和我断绝关系的 |
[1:23:46] | Tree, will you please tell me what’s going on? | 翠 能行行好告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[1:23:47] | At first, I thought he was trying to kill me, | 一开始我只是单纯的以为他想杀我 |
[1:23:49] | – but it’s you he’s after. – Who? | -但没想到目标其实是你 -谁的目标 |
[1:23:52] | It’s over, Gregory. | 格瑞格里 到此为止了 |
[1:24:00] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么会是你 |
[1:24:03] | His wife found out about your affair. | 他老婆发现了你跟他搞外遇 |
[1:24:08] | So he stole a page from your old playbook. | 所以他就照抄了你之前的方法 |
[1:24:15] | He set Tombs free, knowing that everyone | 他先把汤布斯放了 这样大家就会 |
[1:24:17] | would think that he killed you. | 认为他才是罪魁祸首 |
[1:24:20] | And the secret of your affair would die with you. | 再把你弄死 劈腿的事就无人知晓了 |
[1:24:26] | Bravo. | 精彩 |
[1:24:27] | Well done, indeed. | 真是精彩至极啊 |
[1:24:29] | Once a douchebag, always a douchebag. | 一日偷吃 终身为贼 |
[1:24:32] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思 您是哪根葱 |
[1:24:33] | Stay back, asshole. | 别动 你个禽兽 |
[1:24:39] | Put your back into it! | 把吃奶的劲也给我用上 |
[1:24:41] | Try harder. | 再使使劲啊 |
[1:24:43] | You guys got to get back into the gym, man. | 你俩这点小劲对得起身上的肉吗 |
[1:24:46] | Ryan, we can’t hold it much longer. | 瑞恩 我们快撑不住了 |
[1:24:48] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点啊 |
[1:24:52] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[1:24:53] | You’re gonna rot in prison. | 马上你就得把牢底坐穿了 |
[1:24:56] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想哦 |
[1:24:58] | You see, there’s one little detail | 你的推理漏掉了那么一个细节 |
[1:24:59] | you failed to realize in all this. | 百密的这一疏会让你满盘皆输 |
[1:25:01] | Oh, really? What’s that? | 真的吗 我漏掉了什么呢 |
[1:25:03] | Me. | 我啊 |
[1:25:06] | Lori! | 罗丽 |
[1:25:09] | You really think I was gonna let | 你难不成还真以为 |
[1:25:11] | a little whore like that ruin my life? | 我会乖乖等着这个婊子毁掉我的生活吗 |
[1:25:23] | Gregory, kill her. | 格瑞格里 利索点 |
[1:25:40] | Would you like to do the honors? | 超度的重任就交给你了 |
[1:25:44] | Don’t mind if I do. | 荣幸之至 |
[1:25:49] | Oh, wait. I almost forgot. | 哦 等等 我差点忘了 |
[1:25:54] | I want a divorce. | 我想和你离婚了 |
[1:25:58] | Now, where were we? | 好吧 说到哪里了 |
[1:26:00] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:26:46] | Aw, look who brought a screwdriver to a gunfight. | 真可悲 你是想用这个螺丝刀戳死我吗 |
[1:26:55] | Wait. | 等会 |
[1:26:58] | I have something I need to tell you. | 我还需要告诉你一个事 |
[1:27:00] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:27:02] | You’re screwed. | 你死定了 |
[1:27:08] | Turn it off, you bitch. | 你个贱人 快把它关掉 |
[1:27:16] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, wait. Wait! | 不不不 等 等等 |
[1:27:38] | Ready? Come on. | 准备好了吗 来吧 |
[1:27:40] | There you go. I got you. | 你能行的 我撑着你 |
[1:27:41] | I got you. | 没事的 |
[1:27:44] | All right. Yep. | 好嘞 大功告成 |
[1:27:46] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 我的天啊 你还好吧 |
[1:27:48] | I guess this is a pretty good place to get shot, huh? | 这地方挨个枪子都跟破了个皮似的 |
[1:27:50] | I’ll lift you up now, all right? | 我要把你抱起来了 好吗 |
[1:27:52] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re good. | 你会没事的 你很坚强 |
[1:27:53] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 慢一点 慢一点 |
[1:27:55] | You’re okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[1:27:57] | Lori, I… | 罗丽 我 |
[1:27:59] | I’m so sorry. | 我真心感到抱歉 |
[1:28:01] | For what? | 道什么歉呢 |
[1:28:03] | You just saved my life. | 你可是我的救命恩人啊 |
[1:28:05] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:28:08] | I wish things could have been different. | 我希望事情原本可以有所不同 |
[1:28:09] | I’m sorry, but we need to move her. | 打扰一下 我们得开始转移了 |
[1:28:15] | Hang in there, hon. | 坚持住啊 |
[1:28:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:28:24] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:28:25] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 没有 |
[1:28:27] | Yeah, I’m fine. I… | 没事 我没事 我只是 |
[1:28:29] | I thought I told you to stay put. | 我记得告诉过你不要来医院 |
[1:28:31] | Yeah, well… | 啊哈 确实 |
[1:28:33] | sorry, couldn’t help myself. | 抱歉 忍不住就来了 |
[1:28:40] | I think it’s time. | 看来到时候了 |
[1:28:44] | I hope you realize I’m only going back for one reason. | 我希望你知道 我回来只是为了一件事 |
[1:30:12] | Oh, man. | 我的妈啊 |
[1:30:17] | My Yoo-hoo. | 我的饮料啊 |
[1:30:37] | Danielle? | 丹妮尔 |
[1:30:39] | Who? | 咋回事啊 |
[1:30:47] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[1:30:49] | Oh, my God. I think I just shit my pants. | 卧槽等等 我好像拉裤子了 |
[1:30:52] | 片尾曲 “Stayin’ Alive” 歌手 Bee Gees | |
[1:30:56] | ♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah Stayin’ alive… ooh… yeah | ♪活着 就是图个痛快 |
[1:31:06] | ♪ Whoo, well, you can tell by the way I use my walk | ♪从哥的脚步中就看得出来 |
[1:31:09] | ♪ I’m a woman, no time to talk | ♪哥是大众情人 不必多说 |
[1:31:11] | ♪ Music loud and women warm, I’ve been kicked around | ♪音乐很吵 女孩很躁 |
[1:31:14] | ♪ Since I was born | ♪打从娘胎里出来哥就在四处游荡 |
[1:31:15] | ♪ And now it’s all right, it’s okay | ♪现在气氛刚刚好 |
[1:31:18] | ♪ And you may look the other way | ♪你可以换个角度去思考 |
[1:31:20] | ♪ We can try to understand Uh-huh, uh-huh | ♪给我使劲的思考 |
[1:31:22] | ♪ The New York Times’ effect on man | ♪纽约时报都对咱干了啥好事 |
[1:31:24] | ♪ Whether you’re a brother or whether you’re a mother | ♪无论你是抠脚大汉 还是贵为人母 |
[1:31:26] | ♪ You’re stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive | ♪你都实实在在地活着 痛快地活着 |
[1:31:28] | ♪ Feel the city breakin’ and everybody shakin’ | ♪城市在发展 人们在律动 |
[1:31:31] | ♪ And we’re stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive | ♪我们都实实在在地活着 痛快活着 |
[1:31:33] | ♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive | 活着 就要享受生活 |
[1:31:37] | ♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah stayin’ alive… | 活着 就是图个痛快 |
[1:31:52] | ♪ Well, now, I get low and I get high | ♪现如今 哥在人海中浮浮沉沉 |
[1:31:54] | ♪ And if I can’t get either, I really try | ♪虽高不成低不就 但哥真的很努力 |
[1:31:56] | ♪ Got the wings of heaven on my shoes | ♪哥可是鞋上长翅膀的男人 |
[1:31:59] | ♪ I’m dancin’ and I just can’t lose | ♪骚起舞来 谁与争锋 |
[1:32:01] | ♪ And now it’s all right, it’s okay | ♪现在气氛刚刚好 |
[1:32:03] | ♪ I’ll live to see another day | ♪哥会笑着看到明天的太阳 |
[1:32:05] | ♪ We can try to understand | ♪给我使劲的琢磨 |
[1:32:07] | ♪ The New York Times’ effect on man | ♪纽约时报都对咱干了啥好事 |
[1:32:10] | ♪ Whether you’re a brother or whether you’re a mother | ♪无论你是抠脚大汉 还是贵为人母 |
[1:32:12] | ♪ You’re stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive | ♪你都实实在在地活着 痛快地活着 |
[1:32:14] | ♪ Feel the city breakin’ and everybody shakin’ | ♪城市在发展 人们在律动 |
[1:32:16] | ♪ And we’re stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive | ♪我们都实实在在地活着 痛快活着 |
[1:32:18] | ♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive | ♪活着 就要享受生活 |
[1:32:22] | ♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah stayin’ alive… | ♪活着 就得图个痛快 |
[1:32:37] | ♪ I’m stayin’ alive | ♪我只想痛痛快快地活着 |
[1:32:40] | ♪ Life goin’ nowhere. Somebody help me | ♪生活将去向何方 谁懂哥的寂寞 |
[1:32:43] | ♪ Somebody help me, yeah | ♪有谁懂哥的寂寞 |
[1:32:46] | ♪ I’m stayin’ alive | ♪我只想痛快地活着 |
[1:32:49] | ♪ Life goin’ nowhere. Somebody help me. Yeah | ♪生活将去向何方 谁懂哥的寂寞 |
[1:32:53] | ♪ Somebody help me, yeah | ♪有谁能懂哥的寂寞 |
[1:32:55] | ♪ Somebody help me, yeah | ♪有谁能懂哥的寂寞 |
[1:32:59] | ♪ Life goin’ nowhere. Somebody help me, yeah. | ♪生活将去向何方 谁懂哥深沉的寂寞 |
[1:33:06] | Just doesn’t make any sense. | 根本没道理啊 |
[1:33:09] | Yes, it does. | 当然有道理啊 |
[1:33:10] | It acted like a slingshot. | 这就像个弹弓似的 |
[1:33:11] | When she jumped back into this dimension, | 当她跳回这个维度时 |
[1:33:13] | the vacuum created by the centripetal force closed the loop. | 向心力产生的真空会使时间循环闭合 |
[1:33:16] | Who throws away a perfectly good churro? | 谁这么造孽把这么完好的小油条扔地上了 |
[1:33:20] | Oh, no, don’t. | 噢你别 别吃啊 |
[1:33:30] | Uh-oh. This looks bad. | 啊哦 看上去有点不妙 |
[1:33:34] | Ryan Phan? | 你是瑞恩 凡吗 |
[1:33:36] | Uh, maybe. | 呃 好像是我吧 |
[1:33:38] | I’m Dr. Isaac Parker. I’m here on behalf of DARPA. | 我是艾萨克·帕克博士 代表DARPA |
[1:33:38] | Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency | DARPA 美国国防高级研究计划局 |
[1:33:40] | We’d appreciate it if you’d come with us | 如果你能配合我们进行一些调查 |
[1:33:42] | to answer some questions. | 我们将不胜感激 |
[1:33:44] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[1:33:45] | Are we in trouble? | 我们惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[1:33:48] | Please, right this way. | 好了 这边请 |
[1:34:01] | Dr. Kalibato to Robotics. | 卡利巴托博士请到人工智能区 |
[1:34:05] | Dr. Kalibato to Robotics. | 卡利巴托博士请到人工智能区 |
[1:34:17] | Holy shit. | 卧了个大槽 |
[1:34:19] | Sissy. | 西西装置 |
[1:34:20] | Hope you don’t mind us borrowing her. | 希望你们不介意我们征用了她 |
[1:34:22] | What you’ve created here is truly remarkable. | 你们在这里的所作所为令人叹为观止 |
[1:34:25] | Suck it, Dean Bronson. | 一边玩去吧 布洛森院长 |
[1:34:27] | We’ve been having some difficulties | 我们在研究这个装置时 |
[1:34:29] | understanding how the device operates. | 遇到了一些困难 |
[1:34:32] | We figured you could help. | 我觉得你们能帮上忙 |
[1:34:34] | There’s so many different algorithms. | 这个有很多不同的算法 |
[1:34:35] | It’ll be tough to find the right one to make it work. | 很难找到合适的方法能让它稳定发挥作用 |
[1:34:37] | I might be able to help with that. | 我也许能帮上忙哦 |
[1:34:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:34:41] | So, we just need to find a test subject. | 所以 我们只缺一个测试对象了 |
[1:34:43] | Wait, you… you want to trap somebody in a time loop? | 等等 你们是想把人困在时间循环里吗 |
[1:34:46] | That’s messed up. | 这太扯淡了 |
[1:34:49] | Unless they deserve it. | 当然除非有人活该 |
[1:34:56] | I think I have the perfect recruit. | 我想到了个完美的候选人 |