英文名称:Happy-Go-Lucky
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:17] | The Road To Reality. | 通往现实的路 |
[04:21] | Don’t wanna be going there. | 我可不想去 |
[04:27] | Hiya. | 你好啊 |
[04:29] | An oasis of calm in here, mad out there. | 这里是安静的绿洲 外面却充满疯狂 |
[04:35] | Gorgeous day for it, though, innit? | 不过天气可是真好啊 不是吗 |
[04:43] | Never been in here before. | 以前没来过这呢 |
[05:13] | I like your hat. | 我喜欢你的帽子 |
[05:40] | Busy? | 忙吗 |
[05:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:50] | Having a bad day? | 今天过得不好吗 |
[05:52] | No. | 没有啊 |
[05:53] | Oh. Not till I showed up, eh? | 哦 直到我出现? |
[05:58] | Look like a rabbit caught in the headlights. | 像个慌乱的小兔子 |
[06:00] | I won’t bite. | 我不咬人的 |
[06:02] | Don’t worry, I’m going now. | 别担心 我就走了 |
[06:05] | Have a good day. Stay happy. | 一切顺利 要开心哦 |
[06:10] | I ain’t nicked nothing. Honest, guv’nor. | 我没偷东西哦 真的哦 |
[06:13] | Beep, beep, beep, beep. | 哔哔哔哔 (防盗报警器的声音) |
[06:27] | Oh, no, no, come on. | 哦 不 不要 拜托… |
[06:35] | That’s just brilliant, that is. | 真是太聪明了 真是聪明 |
[06:41] | Oh, no, I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye. | 不要啊 我还没来得及说再见呢 |
[06:51] | # You’ll never get it right cos when you’re laid in bed at night | * 你永远都回不去了 当夜里难以入睡 * |
[06:56] | # Watching… roaches climb the wall | * 注视…蟑螂在墙上散步 * |
[07:00] | # If you called your dad he could stop it all | * 如果叫老爸 他会帮你赶走他 * |
[07:04] | # You’ll never live like common people | * 你永远都无法像正常人一样生活 * |
[07:07] | # You’ll never do what common people do | * 你永远无法做普通人做的事 * |
[07:10] | # You’ll never fail like common people | * 你永远无法像我们一样感受到失败 * |
[07:13] | # You’ll never watch your life slide out of view | * 你永远都看不到你的生命从眼前消逝 * |
[07:17] | # And dance and drink and screw | * 跳舞吧 喝酒吧 疯狂吧 * |
[07:20] | # Because there’s nothing else to do | * 因为你没别的选择 * |
[07:48] | The music’s stopped. | 音乐停了 |
[07:50] | It stopped ages ago. | 几年前就停了 |
[07:54] | Yeah, I was just enjoying the silence. | 是啊 我正享受安静呢 |
[07:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[08:00] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么开心 |
[08:02] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[08:07] | Can you just… | 你们能不能… |
[08:09] | Oh, your sister’s woken up, Poppy. | 哦 你妹妹醒了 波比 |
[08:13] | Suzy, what’s that? | 苏西 怎么了啊 |
[08:14] | What is it? Is that your latest conquest? | 怎么回事 你最近征服的那个吗 |
[08:17] | Oh, bless him! | 哦 上帝保佑他 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1503个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:240个,六级词汇:104个,GRE词汇:123个,托福词汇:159个,考研词汇:272个,专四词汇:201个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:491个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:21] | Don’t you ever pray that you’re adopted, Suzy? | 你有没有曾经祈祷过你是被收养的 苏西 |
[08:24] | Oh, argh! | |
[08:25] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[08:28] | You got me, Zoe. | 你射中我了 祖 |
[08:31] | – Ssssh! – Who are you shushing? | 嘘 你让谁嘘呀 |
[08:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:36] | She’s right. Let’s all enjoy the silence together. | 她说的对 我们一起享受这份安静吧 |
[08:41] | Dawn, will you shut up? Because no-one else can get a word in. | 唐恩 你能闭上嘴吗 别人都插不上嘴了 |
[08:45] | Ssssssh! | 嘘! |
[08:48] | Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[08:51] | – Sssssh. – Fingers on lips. | 嘘 手指放嘴唇上 |
[08:54] | Fingers on the tits. | 手指在咪咪上 |
[08:55] | – Fingers on tits. – Fingers on the hips. | 手指放咪咪上 手指放屁屁上 |
[08:58] | Can I borrow yours? | 我可以借你的咪咪吗 |
[09:02] | – Fingers on the tits. – Oh, that is properly disgusting. | 手指放咪咪上 真恶心 |
[09:05] | Chicken fillets. Lunch, anyone? | 鸡胸肉 谁要吃中饭 |
[09:07] | – Oh, hello! – Can I have a go? | 哦 喂? 给我试试行吗 |
[09:09] | Of course you can, Dawn, you don’t need to ask. | 当然可以 唐恩 这还用问么 |
[09:11] | – Anyone over there? – Oh, I know where that’s been. | 那边有人要试试吗 哦 我知道是从哪来的 |
[09:16] | You have gone down in my estimation. | 我对你的好感急转直下了 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry, Alice. | 对不起 艾丽丝 |
[09:20] | – I don’t get why you wear them, Poppy. – Oh, don’t you? | 我不明白你为什么要戴这个 波比 是吗? |
[09:24] | I mean, you just put them in your bra… | 我是说 你把他们放在内衣里 |
[09:27] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[09:28] | I like the way they make me feel, Suzy. | 我喜欢他们给我的感觉 苏西 |
[09:31] | – Like a natural woman. – That’s right. | 像个女人 没错 |
[09:33] | – I think it’s in the wrong place. – Ah, whoop! | 我觉得放错地方了 |
[09:36] | Oh, look, you’ve got three tits! | 瞧 你有三个咪咪 |
[09:38] | She’s like you, Zoe. | 她跟你一模一样 祖 |
[09:40] | – No, that’s three nipples. – Oh, right. | 不 那是三个乳头 哦 对哦 |
[09:42] | Have you got three nipples? | 你有三个乳头吗 |
[09:45] | She doesn’t like to talk about it. I’m going to give her a little hug. | 她不喜欢提起这个 我来抱抱她 |
[09:50] | – Over you go. – Oh, that’s quite nice. Do that again. | 我来了 感觉真好 再来一次吧 |
[09:53] | Oh, really? Oh! | 真的? 哦! |
[09:55] | Ooh! | |
[10:01] | Your cleavage looks great from up here. | 你的乳沟在这个角度看起来真漂亮 |
[10:03] | – Thank you. – I’ve got a bird’s eye view. | 谢谢 我在鸟瞰哦 |
[10:07] | Come on, ladies, cop a load of this. | 拜托 姐妹们 快来看看这个 |
[10:09] | Oh, yeah, roll up, roll up. | 哦 好吧 都过来 都过来 |
[10:11] | Look at that! | 看啊 |
[10:12] | – It’s good, isn’t it? – They’re amazing. | 很漂亮 是吧 真棒 |
[10:15] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. | 哦 不要 哦 不 |
[10:19] | I think we know where Poppy’s sleeping tonight. | 我想我们知道今天晚上波比要睡哪了 |
[10:30] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[10:32] | Time to get up, sleepyhead. | 该起床了 懒虫 |
[10:36] | Cup of tea here. | 来杯茶吧 |
[10:39] | Come on. You can do it. | 快点 快起来 |
[10:43] | That’s it. That’s it, nearly there. | 就这样 就这样 马上起来了 |
[10:47] | Oh, here we go. | 哦 再加把劲 |
[10:50] | – And she’s up! Hey. – Thanks. | 她起来了 很好 谢谢 |
[10:55] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I slept good. | 恩 睡得不错 |
[10:59] | I heard you. | 我听出来了 |
[11:01] | You always start that. | 你总是这样说 |
[11:04] | – I don’t snore. – I know. You never have. | 我不打呼噜 我知道 你从来不打 |
[11:07] | – I don’t. | 我没有 我没有 – I don’t. |
[11:16] | – Are they still asleep? – No, they buggered off ages ago. | 他们还在睡么 没有 好几年前就走了 |
[11:19] | – Did they? – Yeah. | 是么 是啊 |
[11:20] | Oh, right. | 哦 好吧 |
[11:23] | – What’s the time? – About 10 past 12. | 几点了 差不多12点10分 |
[11:27] | – They’ve got a bit of work to do. – Have they? | 他们有点事要办 是吗 |
[11:29] | – Dawn’s late with her dissertation. – Oh, no. When are your exams? | 唐恩要赶论文 真惨 你们什么时候考试 |
[11:33] | – Three weeks tomorrow. – You’ll be all right. | 明天开始 三周 你没问题的 |
[11:35] | Yeah. I’m totally chilled out about it. | 恩 我都完全麻木了 |
[11:39] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[11:40] | – I’m cool. – Yeah. | 我很好 恩 |
[11:43] | I’m just really stressed. | 就是有点紧张 |
[11:45] | What? Like an Eskimo with a headache? | 什么? 好像一个头疼的爱斯基摩人? |
[11:50] | – Does anyone want any toast? – Yeah. | 有人要吐司吗 有 |
[11:52] | – Yes, please. – With marmalade, two slices. | 我也要 要果酱的 两片 |
[11:54] | Yeah, I know, cut on the diagonal. | 恩 知道了 要沿对角线切 |
[11:56] | – Yeah. – No crusts. | 恩 不要面包皮 |
[11:58] | – Got it. Oh, do you know what? – What? | 知道了 哦 你们知道么 什么 |
[12:03] | – Oh, yeah. – She’s gone. | 哦 天 她死了 |
[12:05] | The thing is, we’re starting with criminal justice. | 问题是 我们要从刑事司法开始考 |
[12:07] | – Is that your first exam? – Yeah, it’s crap. | 第一门考这个? 是啊 糟透了 |
[12:10] | If we had cyber crime first, or, like, crime and pleasure, | 如果先考信息犯罪 或者 犯罪与愉悦 |
[12:15] | I could ease myself into it. | 我会比较容易进入状态 |
[12:17] | – No probs. – Oh, you’ll be all right, Suzy. | 没问题的 恩 你会没事的 苏西 |
[12:19] | Yeah, if we can get a degree, any idiot can. | 是啊 如果我们都能拿到学位 那傻子都能 |
[12:22] | – You calling your sister an idiot? – Calling you an idiot. | 你管你妹妹叫傻子? 叫你傻子呢 |
[12:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:27] | “Crime and pleasure”, now that sounds good. | “犯罪与愉悦” 听起来不错 |
[12:29] | – Sounds like last night. – Yeah. | 听起来像昨天晚上 是啊 |
[12:32] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[12:39] | – See you later. – Alligator. | 晚点见 再见 |
[12:40] | – When are we going to see Helen? – Yeah, when’s the baby due? | 我们什么时候去看海伦 她宝宝什么时候出世 |
[12:43] | Don’t know, soon. She’s been texting me. | 不知道 快了吧 她一直在给我发信息 |
[12:45] | – Me too, she’s getting worse. – I know, bless her. | 我也收到了 她情况越来越不好 我知道 保佑她 |
[12:47] | – Want to wait till after your exams? – I want to get it over with. | 想等你考完试再说 我也想赶紧过去 |
[12:50] | All right. Don’t worry, leave her to me. | 好的 放心吧 把她交给我吧 |
[12:53] | – Text me, yeah? – Work hard. | 发信息给我啊 加油 |
[12:57] | Suze… you know it’s that way, don’t you? | 苏西 你知道应该是往那边走的吧? |
[13:00] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是哦 |
[13:20] | – These make good legs? – Great. | 这样可以让腿变漂亮 很好 |
[13:22] | # I’m so excited… | |
[13:54] | – It would be amazing to fly, wouldn’t it? – You reckon? | 能飞该多好啊 是吧 是吗 |
[13:57] | Just… whoosh! | 就这样… 嗖! |
[14:00] | – What? Like Mr Vertigo? – Oh, yeah. I love that book. | 嗯? 就想昏头先生那样? 哦 是啊 我爱死那本书了 |
[14:03] | – Yeah. – Oh, vultures. | 恩 哦, 秃鹫 |
[14:04] | – Met a few of them. – These could be useful. | 见过几只 这些可能有用 |
[14:07] | Oh, yeah, they’re great. Oh, look at him, he’s gorgeous. | 是啊 真棒 看看 他真漂亮 |
[14:10] | We could do an owl, they’ve got big heads. | 我们可以扮猫头鹰 他们脑袋很大 |
[14:12] | Good idea. He’s got your eyes, look. | 好主意 他眼睛真像你 看 |
[14:15] | – Cheers, Poppy. – No, they’re lovely. | 谢谢啊 波比 没有啦 他们很可爱 |
[14:17] | Do penguins emigrate? | 鸽子迁徙么 |
[14:18] | What? Do they move to the Costa del Sol? | 什么? 他们会搬到阳光海岸么 |
[14:20] | Emigrate, migrate, whatever. | 迁徙 移居 随便啦 |
[14:22] | – What about parrots? – Oh, yeah, definitely. | 鹦鹉怎么样? 哦 肯定行 |
[14:25] | – Or a toucan. Oh, look at his beak. – They’re good colours. | 或者巨嘴鸟 看她的嘴 颜色真鲜艳 |
[14:28] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[14:34] | So, are you going to get another bike? | 对了 你要去买个新自行车么 |
[14:36] | Oh, no, I couldn’t replace my old lovely. It’s flown the nest now. | 不买 不能替代我的旧爱 它已经展翅高飞了 |
[14:40] | Definitely going to learn to drive, though. | 不管怎么样 一定要去学开车了 |
[14:42] | – Going to book lessons? – Might do. | 准备去报名了? 可能会吧 |
[14:44] | Might not. | 也可能不会 |
[14:45] | I told you, you’re not learning to drive in my car. | 我告诉你 不要用我的车学开车 |
[14:51] | Nutter. | 疯子 |
[14:53] | – Chickens, we could do chickens. – Chickens don’t fly. | 小鸡 我们扮小鸡 小鸡又不会飞 |
[14:56] | Lazy buggers. What are we going to make, then? | 懒鬼 那我们扮什么呢? |
[15:00] | – I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道啊 你认为呢 我也不知道 – I don’t know. |
[15:05] | – Where are they? – Here. | 眼睛在哪了? 这儿 |
[15:07] | – That far apart, are they? – Yeah. Don’t poke me. | 这么远 是吧 是啊 别戳到我 |
[15:10] | Wasn’t going near you. | 根本碰不到你的 |
[15:14] | – Go on, then. – Great. | 行了 很好 |
[15:21] | You should ask an adult to help you. | 你应该找个成年人来帮你 |
[15:24] | I don’t know any. | 我不认识成年人 |
[15:37] | – I think they’re quite good. – Yeah, what do you reckon? | 我觉得非常好 是啊 你觉得怎样 |
[15:43] | – I think we could pull in these. – Definitely. | 我想我们可以套上这个 可以 |
[15:46] | – Pub? – Yeah, hair of the dog. | 去酒吧吗? 好啊 以毒攻毒 |
[15:48] | I’m ready. Put a bit of lippy on and away we go. | 我好了 涂点唇膏马上就走 |
[16:12] | – Hi, Liz. – Hi, Zoe. How are you? | 嗨 利兹 嗨 祖 你好 |
[16:23] | Ooh. | |
[16:27] | Didn’t expect that one! | 不好意思 |
[16:43] | Morning, Tina. | 早啊 缇娜 |
[16:44] | Birds that live here in North America, they fly all the way to South America. | 住在北美的鸟 他们一路飞到南美 |
[16:50] | Yeah? | 恩? |
[16:51] | That’s a journey and a half, isn’t it? | 这可是非同一般的旅行哦 |
[16:54] | But the… the biggest journey of them all is of the arctic tern. | 但是 鸟类中旅行最久的是北极燕鸥 |
[16:57] | Because he flies from the Arctic… | 因为他从北极… |
[16:59] | Yeah?… all the way – wow, across the world – to the South Pole. | 看到了吗 一路…穿过整个世界 到达南极 |
[17:07] | Isn’t that incredible? | 是不是很不可思议啊 |
[17:08] | From the North to the South Pole and that is… ssh! | 从北极到南极一共有… 嘘! |
[17:11] | And that is 9,300 miles. That’s right. | 一共有9300公里 没错 |
[17:15] | Wow, wow. | |
[17:24] | All right, Nick, do the other side now. | 很好 尼克 现在把另一面也画上 |
[17:27] | Here we go, look. No, don’t pull it out. | 就好了 看 不 不要拿出来 |
[17:33] | What we can do… Shall we give him… Shall we give him a few bits? | 我们要做的… 我们给他… 我们给他画些点吧 |
[17:39] | Do you want to give him… I like that, I like that. | 你是想给他… 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[17:41] | – Shall we give him one here? – No. | 我们可以给他在这画一个吗 不行 |
[17:43] | No? | 不行? |
[17:46] | He’s got eyebrows, look. | 他有眉毛呢 看 |
[17:49] | – Yeah? – Let me see. | 是么 我看看 |
[17:53] | I think that’s brilliant. That’s brilliant. | 我觉得很好 非常好 |
[17:56] | Here we go. | 来 |
[17:58] | Shall I put some more yellow in that? There we go. | 我可以在这里加点黄色吗 好了 |
[18:01] | What colours do you think your feathers could be? | 你觉得你的羽毛应该是什么颜色 |
[18:03] | See, you could do a rainbow colour. That’s a good idea, isn’t it? | 看到了没 你可以画出彩虹的颜色 真是个好主意 对吧 |
[18:06] | – I did a rainbow. – Do a rainbow. Rainbows like parrots. | 我画了个彩虹 画个彩虹 彩虹的颜色 就像鹦鹉那样 |
[18:10] | Don’t put that on yet. | 先不要戴上 |
[18:15] | Let’s have a look. | 我们先看看 |
[18:18] | Little bit more. What about the fringing? | 再多点 边缘这边怎么样 |
[18:20] | You could do a bit more on the fringing there, couldn’t you? | 你可以在边上再多些颜色 你觉得呢 |
[18:23] | Hungry? It’s going to be lunch time soon. | 饿了? 马上就到午饭时间了 |
[18:26] | But I’m not a cook. It’s lunch time in a minute. | 虽然我不是厨师 但午饭马上就要开始了 |
[18:29] | We’re going to lunch in a minute. | 马上我们就吃午饭 |
[18:30] | You can wash your hands. | 你们可以先去洗手 |
[18:32] | Who’s ready? | 谁准备好了? |
[18:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:43] | Oh, wow! That is fantastic. Look at you go! | 真棒! 你们真棒! |
[18:47] | Whooh! Flap your arms. Flap your wings. | 挥动你们的胳膊 拍打翅膀 |
[18:57] | Bit dangerous, innit? | 有点危险 是吗 |
[18:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:01] | Putting these over their heads. | 把那些东西套在他们头上 |
[19:03] | I’m trying to suffocate them. That’s my goal. Little buggers. | 我想憋死他们 那是我的目标 一群小坏蛋 |
[19:08] | – They look great. – How was your weekend? | 他们看上去棒极了 你周末过得怎样? |
[19:10] | – Crap. – Oh, no, why’s that, then? | 糟透了 怎么回事? |
[19:13] | I didn’t do much, just stayed in, really. | 没干什么 就在家呆着了 真的 |
[19:15] | It’s the weekend, Tash. | 周末啊 塔诗 |
[19:16] | – I know. I had a run-in with my mum. – Did ya? | 我知道 我跟我妈发生了点口角 是吗 |
[19:19] | Mm. My sister was working Saturday. I had to look after Jasmine. | 我姐姐周六要上班 我就得去看着杰斯明 |
[19:23] | – How is she? – That girl eats too much. | 她怎么了 这小姑娘吃太多了 |
[19:25] | Bless her. | 上帝保佑 |
[19:27] | She ate three chicken legs and four jam tarts and then wants to tell me she’s starving. | 她吃了三个鸡腿 四个汉堡 然后告诉我 她要饿死了 |
[19:31] | The little piglet. | 真是个小猪 |
[19:32] | – I dropped her off to my mum’s. – Yeah? | 我把她丢到我妈妈那去了 是吗 |
[19:35] | I said you’ve got to tell Sherryanne that she needs to put this girl on a diet. | 我说 你得告诉雪伦妮 她得让这个小姑娘节食 |
[19:38] | You’ll give her a complex, she’s 7. | 你反应过激了吧 她才7岁 |
[19:40] | All of a sudden Mum doesn’t want to get involved, for the first time in her life. | 我妈突然不想管这事儿了 她这辈子头一回 |
[19:44] | Then I’m just leaving the house and my two aunts arrive from Dollis Hill. | 然后我刚要走 我的两个姑姑就从多勒丝山来了 |
[19:47] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[19:48] | So we get the Spanish Inquisition. “Tash, you got a boyfriend? | 然后我们就开始进行审判 “塔诗 你有男朋友吗?” |
[19:52] | Are you getting married soon? Why don’t you give your mother another grandchild? | “是不是要结婚了呀? 怎么不再给你妈妈添个孙子啊?” |
[19:56] | You know she nearly 60. She getting old. “ | 你也知道她都快60岁了 都老了” |
[19:59] | Aargh! | |
[20:00] | I was, like, “I haven’t got a boyfriend. I won’t be getting married soon, | 我就说 “我没有男朋友 也没有马上要结婚 |
[20:03] | and, no, I won’t be investing in a mortgage in the near future, | 不 我也不会在近期内投资基金 |
[20:06] | thank you very much. “ | 非常感谢你们的关心.” |
[20:08] | – Then I just closed the door and left. – End of. | 然后我关上门就走了 结束 |
[20:31] | – You cooking? – Yeah, are you cooking? | 你在做饭 是啊 你也做饭? |
[20:33] | I’m cooking with gas. What we having? | 我要用天然气做饭 我们吃什么 |
[20:35] | – Food. – That makes a change. | 吃的 还真特别 |
[20:37] | – Are you hungry? – I’m ravishing. | 你饿吗 饿得发疯了 |
[20:38] | – Aren’t you just. – Thank you. | 谁说不是呢 谢谢 |
[20:41] | How did it go today? | 今天进行的怎样? |
[20:42] | What, with my flying flock of feathered friends? | 什么? 跟我哪些长满羽毛的的飞行团? |
[20:44] | Good, they loved it. Flapping away they were. | 很好 他们很喜欢 飞得很开心 |
[20:47] | – Were they? – Yeah, bless them. | 是吗 是啊 上帝保佑 |
[20:48] | I had to nip it in the bud with my lot before they flew out the window. | 我不得不在他们飞出窗子之前 先把他们都扼杀了 |
[20:52] | It was OK, though, was it? | 不管怎样 还不错 对吧 |
[20:53] | Oh, yeah, I played them Stravinsky after lunch just to calm them down. | 是啊 吃完午饭以后我给他们放音乐 来让他们安静下来 |
[20:56] | – What did you play? – The Rite Of Spring. | 你放哪首曲子 春之祭 |
[20:59] | I booked my first driving lesson. | 我定好了我的第一堂驾驶课 |
[21:01] | – Did you? – Yeah. | 是吗 是啊 |
[21:02] | – When is it? – 12 o’clock, Saturday. | 什么时候? 周六 12点 |
[21:04] | Excellent, well done you. | 好极了 干得好 |
[21:06] | – I’ll set the table. – Yeah, it’s nearly ready. | 我去收拾桌子 好 快好了 |
[21:21] | Yeah, I know. | 恩 我知道 |
[21:23] | I love the end of the week. – You don’t say. | 我喜欢周末 你没说过 |
[21:25] | – I do, actually. – Do you? | 真的 我喜欢 是吗 |
[21:26] | – Yeah. – Oh. | 是啊 哦 |
[21:28] | You know I take this dance class on a Friday afternoon, the golden time. | 你知道么 我周五下午上舞蹈课 那可是黄金时间 |
[21:31] | I swear to God, half the kids are bigger than me. | 我发誓 一半的孩子都比我大 |
[21:34] | – That’s not hard, though, is it, eh, titch? – No, I don’t mean taller, I mean wider. | 那也不太难 是吧? 不 我不是说比我高 而是比我知道的多 |
[21:38] | You want to be careful, you know? | 你得小心点 知道吧? |
[21:40] | You don’t want the kids jumping about expressing themselves. A bit dangerous. | 你不会想让孩子们跳起来介绍他们自己的 有点危险 |
[21:44] | Yeah, you do all that on Friday, | 是 你都是在周五跳舞 |
[21:45] | but then they spend the weekend indoors, glued to their Nintendo DS. | 然后他们就在家过周末 不出门 黏在游戏机上 |
[21:49] | Totally. A couple of weeks ago I came in Monday – | 真是这么回事 两周前 我周一到教室 |
[21:51] | I told Poppy – sat the kids down for carpet time, | 我跟波比说 让孩子坐下开始交流时间 |
[21:54] | asked them what they did over the weekend. | 问问他们周末都干什么了 |
[21:56] | Gorgeous weather. Not one of them had been out. | 多好的天气啊 竟然没有一个人出去过 |
[21:58] | They’d all been sitting at home on their PlayStations. | 他们全都呆在家里打游戏 |
[22:01] | – You couldn’t get them up off the carpet. – When they got up, they were wheezing. | 他们坐地毯上 你怎么都弄不起来 等他们起来了 一个个都气喘吁吁 |
[22:04] | – That’s pollution for you. – We always used to go to the park. | 真是污染你啊 我们以前都去公园的 |
[22:08] | – A lot of them don’t have parks to go to. – Yeah, exactly. | 很多孩子都没有公园可去 恩 很对 |
[22:11] | But you don’t need a park to go for a walk. | 但是散步的话也不需要去公园啊 |
[22:13] | If Mum and Dad don’t go out, the kids don’t. | 如果爸爸妈妈都不出去 孩子也不会 |
[22:15] | Parents are too frightened to let their kids play out. | 家长们都不敢让孩子们出去玩 |
[22:17] | Even a bit of green by the estate, they don’t let them play there. | 就算是附近有绿地 也不让他们在那玩 |
[22:20] | But it’s hard for a lot of mums and dads, isn’t it? | 但对很多父母来说 的确是够艰难的 不是吗 |
[22:22] | They’ve had a hell of a week. They’re under pressure and stress. | 在强大工作压力下拼命做一个星期 |
[22:25] | – Tell me about it. – They get back from work, if they work… | 说的是啊 下班回来还要在家里工作 |
[22:28] | You know. A lot of them are single mums, they’re exhausted. | 你知道的 当中很多都是单亲妈妈 她们累坏了 |
[22:32] | It’s understandable if they don’t take their kids out for a lovely picnic. | 如果她们没有带孩子们去野餐也是可以理解的 |
[22:36] | It’s not acceptable. Life’s hard, but if you want to find a way you find it, innit? | 我不能接受 生活是艰辛 但如果真的想办法 还是会想到的 不是么 |
[22:40] | – Some parents can’t be bothered. – Yeah, I know. | 有些父母不想被烦 是啊 我知道 |
[22:42] | So instead they let their kids stay up half the night on chat rooms. | 所以他们宁愿让孩子在聊天室待到大半夜 |
[22:45] | – Yeah! – Yeah, that’s worrying. | 是啊 是啊 真让人担心 |
[22:47] | – Scary. – Makes me so angry. | 恐怖 真让人生气 |
[22:50] | A lot of seven-year-olds know more about the internet than we do. | 很多7岁的孩子 对于网络知道的比我们还多 |
[22:53] | At least people are talking about it. That’s good. | 至少人们已经在关注这个事情了 还是不错的 |
[22:55] | – Is it? – Well, yeah. It means we’re aware. | 是吗 是啊 这说明我们已经意识到了 |
[22:58] | I’m aware smoking’s bad for me. It doesn’t mean I’ll stop. | 我知道吸烟对我不好 但不代表我要戒了 |
[23:01] | – As long as you know what will kill you. – Thanks. | 只要你知道什么能害死你就行 谢谢 |
[23:03] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[23:04] | I know drinking’s bad for me, but, you know… I can’t help myself. | 我知道喝酒对我不好 但你知道 我控制不住 |
[23:08] | – Oh, shame. – Cheers! | 哦 丢人 干杯! |
[23:10] | Cheers, everyone! Here’s to our livers and all who drown in them. | 干杯 朋友们 为我们的肝 以及溺死在里面的一切 |
[23:15] | Careful, Poppy, you got your first driving lesson tomorrow. | 小心点 波比 明天是你第一节驾驶课 |
[23:18] | Oh, yeah, quick, put that down. | 哦 对哦 快点 快放下来 |
[23:20] | You don’t want to mess up your blind spot. | 别把你的盲区搞砸了 |
[23:22] | – Oh, that sounds good. – Oh, it’s here. How many fingers? | 听起来不错 看这 有几根手指? |
[23:33] | – That must be for you. – I’m so excited! | 肯定是找你的 我太兴奋了 |
[23:36] | You should do some deep breathing before you get in the car. | 你应该在进车之前做几个深呼吸 |
[23:38] | Ooh, can’t see him. Wish me luck. | 看不到他 祝我好运吧 |
[23:41] | Good luck. I’ll keep the emergency services on standby. | 好运 我会叫紧急救护人员准备好的 |
[23:45] | Any excuse, eh? I know what you’re like with firemen. | 还有什么借口? 我知道你喜欢消防员 |
[23:52] | Hello. Scott? | 你好 是斯科特吗 |
[23:55] | – Are you Poppy? – That’s me. Nice to you meet you. | 你是波比? 是我 很高兴见到你 |
[23:57] | Right, the car’s just here. | 是的 车在这儿 |
[23:59] | They’re not infected! What are you like? | 没有传染病的 你怎么了? |
[24:01] | They’re clean, I just washed them specially, honest. | 手是干净的 其实我刚刚还特意洗了洗 |
[24:05] | – This it? – You get in the passenger seat. | 这就是练习车? 你坐乘客的位置 |
[24:07] | – You know it’s me learning to drive? – We have to talk a few things through. | 你知道是我要学开车吗 知道 但有几件事情得先讲清楚 |
[24:11] | Oh, have we? Fair enough. If you insist. | 是吗 有道理 如果你坚持的话 |
[24:16] | – Did you choose this colour car? – Make yourself comfortable. | 你选的这辆彩色的车? 不要拘束 |
[24:19] | – Thank you. Is this your car? – No, it’s the company’s car. | 谢谢 这是你的车吗? 不 是公司的车 |
[24:23] | – Oh, right, what’s your car like, then? – It is my car. | 对哦 那你的车是什么样子的? 这就是我的车 |
[24:25] | You said it was the company’s car. Make your mind up. | 你说这是公司的车呀 你可想准了啊 |
[24:28] | – Have you got your provisional licence? – Yep! | 你有临时驾照那? 有的 |
[24:31] | There you go. That’s me on a bad day. | 给你 我那天状态不怎么好 |
[24:34] | – Is that your real name, Pauline? – Right. | 这是你的真名吗 波琳? 对 |
[24:38] | – OK, everything seems to be in order. – Does it? That’s good. | 好 看起来一切正常 是吗 那太好了 |
[24:41] | Now, have you ever had a driving lesson before? | 你以前上过驾驶课吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah. No, it wasn’t really a lesson. It was in a Cadillac in Miami. | 上过 也不算是真正的驾驶课 在迈阿密开一辆凯迪拉克 |
[24:47] | Bunny-hopped down the beach. I was a bit pissed, it was hilarious. | 在沙滩上横冲直撞 我喝醉了 很好玩 |
[24:50] | We won’t be pissed when driving this car, OK? | 我们开这辆车时 不能喝酒 明白吗 |
[24:52] | We’re not going to bunny-hop. We’ll focus and concentrate. | 也不会横冲直撞 我们要集中 专注 |
[24:55] | I’m going to take you to a spot we take all learner drivers. | 我带你去场地 学员都在那学 |
[24:58] | – Are you? – We’ll go through the cockpit drill. | 真的吗 我们要通过驾驶室训练 |
[25:00] | – Oh, naughty. – You’ll listen and take responsibility. | 可真调皮 好好听讲 负责一点 |
[25:04] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会努力的 |
[25:05] | – OK. Put your seat belt on. – Will do, Captain Scott. | 好 系好安全带 马上 斯科特船长 |
[25:10] | Here we go, gigolo. | 出发啦 小男人 |
[25:15] | – So you spoke to the office? – I spoke to your boss. | 你给办公室打过电话吗 是啊 跟你老板通过电话 |
[25:17] | He’s not my boss, I work for myself. I’m my own man. | 他不是我老板 我给自己打工 |
[25:21] | But it’s his car… or it’s your car… Someone. | 但这是他的车…或者 你的车… 还是某人的 |
[25:27] | And they told you the price – ?2.50 an hour? | 他们告诉你价钱了吗 一个小时两块五 |
[25:30] | That’s right. Cheap as chips, you lot. | 是啊 跟薯条一样便宜 你真行 |
[25:32] | – We may be cheap but we’re better. – Are you? | 我们价钱低 但是我们更出色 是吗 |
[25:34] | You go with the big companies, they use inexperienced instructors. | 你选大公司 可他们用的是没经验的教官 |
[25:37] | They don’t? | 没经验? |
[25:38] | They’ve just passed their test and charge more. | 他们只是通过了一些考试 就多收钱 |
[25:40] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[25:41] | Us experienced instructors, we go with small companies and charge less. | 我们这些有经验的教官 我们去小公司 收钱少 |
[25:45] | – That makes a lot of sense, that does. – Cheapness is relative. | 这样更合理 价钱低是相对的 |
[25:48] | Yeah, it is. You’re right. Bang-on! | 的确 你说的对 一语中的! |
[25:52] | So, do you want the same time every week? | 那么 下周还是同一时间吗 |
[25:55] | Go on, then. | 到时候继续 |
[25:56] | – Do you or don’t you? I need to know. – Well, if you need to know. | 是或不是? 我得知道 如果你需要知道的话 |
[25:59] | If it’s good for you, it’s good for me, Scott. | 你没问题 那我就没问题 斯科特 |
[26:02] | OK, 12 o’clock every Saturday. | 好吧 就每周六12点 |
[26:07] | – Do you like working Saturdays? – I only work half day, Saturday. | 你喜欢周六上班吗 我周六就工作半天 |
[26:11] | – Oh, that’s good. – You’re my last pupil. | 真好 你是我最后一个学生 |
[26:16] | What do you do for the rest of the day? Are you going out tonight? | 那你剩下的时间干吗呢 你今晚出去玩吗 |
[26:21] | I shall go home and read my book. | 我会回家 看书 |
[26:23] | Oh, it must be a good book. What is it? | 肯定是本好书 什么名字 |
[26:27] | It’s a book. | 就是一本书 |
[26:29] | Yeah, well, we worked that much out. | 这样啊 好吧 至少我们知道了一些事情 |
[26:38] | – You see three pedals in front of you. – Yeah, yeah. | 你看到你前面这三个踏板了吧 恩 看到了 |
[26:40] | Will you put your left foot on the left-hand pedal and push it all the way down? | 把左脚踩在左边的踏板上 然后一路踩下去 |
[26:44] | He’s a bit frisky, isn’t he? | 他还挺活泼的 是吧 |
[26:46] | OK, Pauline. Please take your boot off the pedal. | 好的 波琳 把脚从踏板上拿开吧 |
[26:48] | Nobody’s called me Pauline since I was two years old. Makes me laugh. | 从我两岁开始就没人叫我波琳了 让我觉得好笑 |
[26:52] | What am I supposed to call you? | 那我应该叫你什么 |
[26:53] | – Oh, how about Poppy? – Poppy? | 哦 波比怎么样 波比? |
[26:56] | – Yeah. – Oh, yeah. | 对 哦 好吧 |
[26:57] | No, whatever turns you on, Scott. I don’t mind. | 不 随便叫什么 斯科特 我不介意的 |
[27:00] | OK, Poppy. Your boots are inappropriate for a driving lesson. | 好的 波比 你的靴子不太适合上驾驶课 |
[27:03] | – What’s wrong with them? – You can’t control a car in high heels. | 我的鞋怎么了 穿高跟鞋控制不好车 |
[27:06] | I can do a lot in these. You should see me in these on a dance floor. | 我穿高跟鞋可以做很多事 你应该看看我学跳舞的时候 |
[27:10] | – They may be good on a dance floor. – Not just good on a dance floor. | 高跟鞋可能很适合舞蹈课 不止适合舞蹈课 |
[27:13] | They are “Oooh”. | 他们很棒! |
[27:14] | They may be good in a Cadillac on a beach | 可能适合你坐在沙滩上的凯迪拉克里 |
[27:16] | when you’re pissed with your boyfriend, but they’re not suitable for driving. | 当你跟男朋友喝得酩酊大醉的时候 但驾驶课就不适合 |
[27:19] | You’re funny. | 你很风趣 |
[27:20] | Now, next week I want you to bring flat-soled shoes. | 我希望你下周能穿平底鞋来 |
[27:23] | – I don’t look any good in them. – It’s not how you look, it’s how you drive. | 我穿平底鞋不怎么好看 不管你好不好看 你是要学怎么开车 |
[27:26] | I’ll see what I can rustle up for you, Scott. Leave it to me. | 我看能不能为你搞到一双了 斯科特 我来解决 |
[27:29] | Right, you see three mirrors – | 好了 你看到三面镜子 |
[27:30] | your two side-view mirrors and your rear-view mirror. | 两面侧视静 一面后视镜 |
[27:33] | – They make a golden triangle. – Is that like the pubic triangle? | 他们组成了一个黄金三角形 就像阴部三角区一样吗? |
[27:36] | It’s a pyramid and at the top of it you see the all-seeing eye – Enrahah. | 就像是一个金字塔 在顶端 有只可以洞穿一切的眼睛 “因哈拉” |
[27:40] | Can you repeat that, please? “En-ra-hah”. | 你可以重复一下吗 “因-拉-哈” |
[27:43] | – You talking about the eye of Lucifer? – No! | 你是说路西法之眼吗 不是 |
[27:45] | Cos I don’t know if I want to look in there, thank you. | 因为我不知道能否把注意力集中到那 谢谢 |
[27:47] | It’s not Lucifer. There are two fallen angels before Lucifer. | 不是路西法 在路西法之前还有两个堕落天使 |
[27:50] | – There is Enrahah, Raziel and Lucifer. – I don’t have them in my phone book. | 有因拉哈 拉结尔 然后才是 路西法 我没他们的电话号码 |
[27:55] | – Bear with me. – Where is he? | 耐心听我说 他在哪 |
[27:56] | – Bear with me. – I can’t see him. | 听我说 我看不到他 |
[27:57] | – It’s a teaching tool. – Is it? | 只是个教学工具而已 是吗 |
[27:59] | Let me explain something to you about teaching. | 我先给你解释下一些关于教学的事情 |
[28:01] | The teacher’s job is to bring out good habits in the pupil and to get rid of bad habits. | 老师的工作就是帮助学生养成好习惯 改掉坏习惯 |
[28:05] | He does that through frequent repetitive thinking. | 都是通过向学生重复这些思想做到的 |
[28:08] | And he does that by creating clear and distinct images | 他用清晰明了的画面来反应这些思想 |
[28:10] | that are easy for the pupil to retain. | 学生就很容易接受并且记住不忘 |
[28:12] | – Oh, does he, now? – Yes. | 哦 现在也是吗 是啊 |
[28:15] | Don’t worry, it’s burnt in there. | 别担心 已经烙在这里了 |
[28:17] | You remember. You will remember Enrahah till the day you die | 你记住 你一直到死都会记得因拉哈 |
[28:20] | and I will have done my job. | 那我就功德圆满了 |
[28:22] | Why don’t you have something nice up there like a giant strawberry? | 你为什么不说些好东西 比如大草莓什么的 |
[28:25] | Believe you me, it works. | 你相信我 很管用 |
[28:26] | – OK, stop! – What am I doing now? | 好了 住手 我现在干吗 |
[28:28] | Please take your hand off the gear. Off the gear stick! | 请把你的手从排挡上拿开 从变速杆上拿开 |
[28:31] | – All right. – Foot off the pedal. | 好吧 脚从踏板上拿开 |
[28:32] | – I’m not touching anything. – Let me explain to you something. | 我什么都不动了 我给你解释些事情 |
[28:35] | This car is my livelihood. This car is how I earn my living. | 我就靠这辆车活了 这车是我的全部 |
[28:38] | – I don’t know how you earn your living. – Yeah. | 我不知道你是干什么的 恩 |
[28:41] | But if I walked into your pub or your discotheque or your club | 但如果我走进你的酒吧 你的舞池 或者俱乐部 |
[28:44] | and I walked up to the DJ and I scratched all his records, | 然后走向DJ 刮花他所有的碟片 |
[28:46] | or I smashed all the glasses, | 或者 我砸碎所有的杯子 |
[28:48] | and I said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know what I was doing,” that wouldn’t be acceptable. | 然后我说 “对不起 我不知道我做了什么” 你肯定不能接受 |
[28:52] | There is only one problem with that. | 那我有个问题 |
[28:54] | I don’t own a bar or a disco. I’m just a primary school teacher. | 我没有酒吧 也没有舞厅 我就是个小学老师 |
[29:01] | – Are you? – Afraid so, kiddo. | 你是小学老师? 恐怕是的 孩子 |
[29:04] | Are you a Satanist, Scott? | 你是撒旦崇拜者吗 斯科特 |
[29:06] | – No, in fact I’m exactly the opposite. – Are you the Pope, then? | 不是 刚好相反 那你信教皇喽 |
[29:10] | – That’s the same thing. – Is it? Does he know that? | 那是一回事 是吗 他知道吗 |
[29:13] | Right, you have three pedals, A, B, C. Accelerator, brake and clutch. | 好了 你有三个踏板 A B C 油门 刹车 离合器 |
[29:18] | # Talking about… Lovely. | 继续讲 亲爱的 |
[29:19] | – Good. – Yeah. | 很好 恩 |
[29:21] | What’s he like? | 他长什么样 |
[29:23] | – You’d love him. – Would I? | 你会喜欢他的 会吗 |
[29:25] | He made me laugh. He was funny. | 他让我发笑 他很好玩 |
[29:27] | What? Like funny “Ha ha” or funny peculiar? | 什么样的 是哈哈大笑 还是怪怪的笑 |
[29:29] | – Bit of both, actually. – So, what happened, then? | 实际上都有点吧 然后呢 |
[29:32] | – He shouted at me. – What? He gave you a telling off? | 他冲着我大喊 什么 他训你了? |
[29:34] | He’s a little bit uptight. Just a little bit. | 他那人有点拘谨 有那么点 |
[29:36] | – Bet you wound him up. – Might set you up with him. | 肯定是你激他了 把你介绍给他吧 |
[29:39] | – Is he fit? – Yeah. | 他看上去健康吗 是的 |
[29:41] | No, he’s not fit at all. Just your type. | 不 他看上去一点也不健康 不过就是适合你 |
[29:43] | What do I get out of it? – You get a shag whenever you want. | 有我什么好处啊 你就可以随时打炮了 |
[29:46] | When was the last time that happened? | 上次是什么时候 |
[29:48] | Who’s fault’s that, eh? Where are you going? Suzy! | 是谁的错 恩? 你要去哪 苏西 |
[29:53] | – You all right? – All right? | 你还好吧 好? |
[29:55] | – What’s going on? – Come on. | 发生什么事了 走吧 |
[29:57] | – You shouting at my little sister? – No. | 你冲着我妹妹大喊大叫 我没有 |
[29:59] | – Doesn’t look like it, does it? – Poppy! | 看上去不像啊 是吧 波比 |
[30:01] | – Where are you going? – Fuck off! | 你要去哪 你给我滚 |
[30:03] | Not coming with us, apparently. Adios. | 别跟着我们 聪明点 再见 |
[30:08] | Suze! | 苏西 |
[30:36] | Ooh. | |
[30:40] | – Morning, Poppy. – All right? | 早上好 波比 还好吧? |
[30:41] | – What’s the matter? – Buggered my back, haven’t I? | 你怎么了 后背劳损了 |
[30:44] | – Looks like it. – Trampolining. | 看上去好像是 玩蹦床玩的 |
[30:46] | – Trampolining? Really? – Yeah, I go every week. | 蹦床? 真的假的? 恩 我每周都去 |
[30:48] | – What? After school? – I love it. | 哦? 放学以后? 我很喜欢 |
[30:50] | Great. | 真不错 |
[30:51] | You’ve got to keep the muscles a-pumping. | 你得常常锻炼肌肉 做做拉伸运动 |
[30:53] | – Cos I’ve just started flamenco. – You haven’t? | 因为我刚开始学佛拉明戈 是吗 |
[30:55] | – It’s fantastic. – I’ve always wanted to do it. Bit of that. | 这舞超棒 我一直很想跳 像这样 |
[30:58] | – Careful. – I’m all right. | 小心点 我没事 |
[31:00] | – Come along, if you want. – When is it? | 一起来吧 如果你想来的话 什么时候 |
[31:01] | Every Tuesday, 6:30. | 每周二 6点半 |
[31:03] | – Well, see how you feel. – All right. | 来吧 看看你感觉如何 好的 |
[31:12] | – Morning, Leanne. – Morning. | 早上好 丽安 早 |
[31:16] | Stink of urine round here. | 这附近都是尿骚味儿 |
[31:18] | – I can’t smell anything. – Have you peed your pants? | 我什么都没闻到 你又尿裤子了吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah, sorry. | 恩 不好意思 |
[31:22] | – You’re a naughty girl. – Tell me about it. Ow! | 淘气的姑娘 是啊 |
[31:25] | – You all right? – Yeah. | 你没事吧 恩 |
[31:26] | Come on, we’re nearly there. | 忍一忍 快到了 |
[31:27] | – Have you lost your sense of smell? – Yeah, smoking dulls your senses. | 你是不是没嗅觉啦 恩 抽烟抽得都闻不到味道了 |
[31:31] | – And your brain. Here we go. – Go on, then. | 脑子也没了 我们到了 上去吧 |
[31:39] | Done that. | 填好了 |
[31:41] | – All done? – Yeah, thanks. | 全都好了? 是啊 谢谢 |
[31:42] | OK. | 好 |
[31:43] | Take care. | 保重啊 |
[31:45] | – OK, who have we got next? – Poppy Cross. | 好了 下一个是谁? 波比-克劳斯 |
[31:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:49] | Poppy? No, I’m Zoe. Nice to meet you. | 波比? 不 我是祖 很高兴见到你 |
[31:51] | No, I’m Poppy, sorry about her. Don’t know who she is. | 不 我是波比 不好意思 不知道她是谁 |
[31:54] | – My name’s Ezra. – Hello, Ezra. | 我叫艾斯拉 你好艾斯拉 |
[31:55] | – You want to just follow me upstairs? – Yeah. | 请跟我上楼好吗 好的 |
[31:59] | – You’re big, aren’t you? – Good luck! | 你块头儿真大 祝你好运 |
[32:02] | – Just take your time. – What are you going to do to me? Ooh! | 慢慢来 你要对我做什么 |
[32:07] | Makes me laugh. | 我想笑 |
[32:09] | OK, I’m just going to feel the muscles in your back. | 好了 我现在要感觉下你背部的肌肉 |
[32:12] | – Right. – And you let me know where the pain is. | 好的 你告诉我哪里痛 |
[32:14] | I’ll send you a text. | 我会给你发消息的 |
[32:18] | Strong fingers. | 手指很有力 |
[32:21] | That tickles. | 好痒 |
[32:25] | – Oooh! Bang on the money. – OK. | 就是这了! 好的 |
[32:28] | – Ow… – And this side? | 这边? |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[32:34] | OK. Do you want to reach down to your side as if you’re picking something up? | 好的 试试看侧边向下伸 就像要去捡东西一样 |
[32:38] | Picking chickens. | 捡鸡肉 |
[32:40] | No, sorry. I can’t do that. Ow! Oooh. | 对不起 我做不到 啊! |
[32:48] | Is it your back? | 是后背吗 |
[32:50] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[32:51] | Cos it can affect everything, can’t it? | 可以影响一切 是吧 |
[33:01] | Like your mood and everything. | 比如你的情绪啊 任何东西 |
[33:07] | – Nice action. – Lie on your back for me, please. | ;不错 仰面躺好 |
[33:10] | Must get one of these. Come in very handy. | 一定要来这么一下 迟早会有用的 |
[33:14] | Oooh! Ow. OK, I’m just going to ask you to roll yourself onto your side, facing me. | 好 现在我要你翻过身来侧躺着 面向我 |
[33:20] | You don’t ask for much do you, eh? | 你要求还真不过分啊 是吧 |
[33:23] | I’m going to feel the muscles in your spine again. | 我现在要再次感觉下你脊椎上的肌肉 |
[33:28] | Ooh. | |
[33:34] | Oh! # What-d’you-ma-call-it, ding dang dilly dilly da da, hoo-hoo! | |
[33:38] | OK. | 好了 |
[33:40] | All right, lie back. | 好了 躺回去 |
[33:43] | There we go. | 好了 |
[33:45] | There’s a joint in your spine that’s jammed up. | 你脊柱上有一个关节扭到了 |
[33:48] | Oh, no. | 哦 不要啊 |
[33:49] | – Would you like me to release it? – Is it serious? | 我帮你松一下怎么样? 严重吗 |
[33:51] | – It’s not too bad. – What you going to do? Will it hurt? | 不是很糟 你要怎么做?疼么? |
[33:54] | It may for a few days. | 可能会疼几天 |
[33:58] | – Go on, then. Go for your life. – Are you sure? | 让暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧 你确定? |
[34:02] | If you’re quick. | 如果你动作快的话 |
[34:03] | OK. I’m going to roll you over and you’ll feel a short sharp click in your back. | 好的 我现在要把你翻过来 你会感觉到后背咔嚓疼一下 |
[34:09] | OK? Breathe in. And… | 好吗 吸气…. |
[34:13] | Oh. Wait a minute. | 哦 等会儿 |
[34:16] | OK. Are you ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[34:18] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[34:19] | OK, breathe in… | 好的 吸气… |
[34:21] | – OK. – And release. | 好 呼气… |
[34:24] | Oh, hoochy coochy ga-la! | |
[34:27] | OK. Just relax for me. | 好了 放松 |
[34:31] | Didn’t know you were going to do that. | 没想到你会那样做 |
[34:33] | Ooh. Just relax and breathe normally. | 放松 调整到正常呼吸就好 |
[34:41] | OK, would you like to sit up for me? | 好了 坐起来好吗 |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:52] | Will this be a regular occurrence, chopping and changing? | 以后会常常这样吗 随便改时间? |
[34:55] | – Sorry, Scott. Something came up. – I’ve got a life too, you know. | 对不起 斯科特 发生了点事情 我也有自己的生活的 |
[34:58] | – I had to make an appointment. – Isn’t this an appointment? | 我得去赴个约会 难道这个不是吗 |
[35:01] | I couldn’t help it. | 我没办法的 |
[35:02] | The road to hell is paved with good intentions. | 黄泉路上好意多 |
[35:05] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来挺好玩的 |
[35:09] | Having a bad day, are you? | 今天过得不好 是吧 |
[35:11] | – I had a bad pupil this morning. – Oh, no, what did he do? | 今天早上遇到个坏学生 不是吧 他做什么了 |
[35:14] | He was late, he refused to pay his money. | 他迟到 拒付学费 |
[35:16] | He slammed the door and swore at me. | 摔车门 还骂我 |
[35:17] | – You shout at him, did you? – I drove off, I’m not teaching him again. | 你骂他了吧 我开走了 再也不会教他 |
[35:21] | – You show him. – He’s rude, he’s arrogant, | 给他点颜色看看 他很粗鲁 自大 |
[35:23] | he’s overconfident and he’s too street. | 他过于自信 太没素质了 |
[35:26] | You don’t like that. | 你不喜欢那样的 |
[35:27] | He’s been overindulged and encouraged to express himself. | 惯坏了 不停地表达他自己 |
[35:30] | Express himself! Chop his hands off! | 他敢 剁掉他的手! |
[35:32] | Do you know what it means when they do that? | 你知道他们那么做代表什么吗 |
[35:34] | – Go on. – How little do they know. | 继续说 他们有多无知 |
[35:35] | How little do their mothers know. | 他们老妈有多无知 |
[35:39] | And they smell. | 而且他们很臭 |
[35:42] | It’s not easy being you, is it? Eh? | 你还真挺不容易的 是吧 |
[35:56] | Fancy meeting you here, hey? | 见到你真好 嘿 |
[35:59] | You don’t have to laugh, I’ll let you off. | 你可以不用笑的 我放过你了 |
[36:21] | OK, gently, gently, gently, gently. | 好的 慢点 慢慢来 |
[36:22] | – Steady progression. – Sorry. | 稳稳的来 对不起 |
[36:24] | Take your foot off the brake. There’s no need to put your foot on the brake. | 脚从刹车上拿开 不用把脚放在刹车上 |
[36:27] | – Do you know what’s doing that? – What is doing that? | 知道现在是什么在踩刹车吗 是什么 |
[36:30] | – Your boots. Your boots are doing that. – No, I was taking my time. | 你的靴子 你的靴子在踩刹车 不是 我在慢慢开 |
[36:33] | – I panicked. – Your boots, they’re inappropriate. | 我有点乱了 你的靴子 不适合开车 |
[36:35] | OK, on. | 好了 开始 |
[36:41] | Poppy, come on. Let’s pick up some speed. OK? | 波比 加油 来点速度 好吗 |
[36:44] | – Don’t shout at me, Scott. – Well, don’t dilly dally, let’s just go. OK. | 别冲着我大喊大叫 斯科特 好了 别慢慢悠悠了 快开吧 |
[36:47] | – I’m just learning. – Next left-hand turn. OK? | 我在学呢 接下来左转 好吗 |
[36:50] | – You panic me. – So, mirror, signal, manoeuvre. | 你吓到我了 好的 镜子 信号 移动 |
[36:52] | – Gets me right there. – Enrahah, Enrahah. | 开过去 因拉哈 因拉哈 |
[36:55] | Both hands on the wheel, Enrahah. Enrahah. | 双手放在方向盘上 因拉哈 因拉哈 |
[36:58] | I don’t like that, gives me the creeps. | 我不喜欢这样 让我觉得毛骨悚然 |
[37:00] | OK, Poppy. Indicate. Mirror, signal, manoeuvre. | 波比 指示灯 镜子 信号 移动 |
[37:03] | – Indicate. – Signal, OK. | 指示灯 信号 对的 |
[37:05] | – How am I doing? – Foot down on the brake. Clutch. | 我开得怎样 脚踩刹车 离合器 |
[37:08] | You don’t want to stall. OK, find your biting point and peep and creep. | 发动机别停 很好 找到联动点 看镜子 慢慢走 |
[37:11] | – First gear. Peep and creep. | 一档 看镜子 慢慢走 一档 – First gear. |
[37:13] | – Peep and creep. – Peeping and a-creeping. | 看镜子 慢慢往前走 正在看镜子 正在慢慢开 |
[37:24] | – When you get to the end of the road… – Ooh, he’s nice. | 这条路开到头儿… 他真不错 |
[37:27] | When we get to the end of the road… Can you please focus on the driving? | 这条路开到头儿 专心开车好吗 |
[37:31] | Enrahah, Enrahah. | 因拉哈 因拉哈 |
[37:33] | – Enrahah. OK! – I… That’s a bit weird. | 因拉哈 好了! 我… 有点奇怪 |
[37:35] | Foot on the brake, clutch. You don’t want to stall. | 脚放刹车和离合器上 发动机别停 |
[37:38] | Find your bite. Can you feel you’re slightly on a hill? | 找到联动点 有没有在山上的感觉 |
[37:41] | – No. – OK, put the hand brake on. | 没有 好吧 拉手刹 |
[37:42] | Find your biting point. OK, lock your door. Lock your door. | 找联动点 好了 门锁好 门锁好 |
[37:46] | – Don’t be ridiculous. – Poppy, there’s two of them. | 别犯傻了 波比 有两扇门 |
[37:49] | – Are you taking the piss? – Lock your door. | 你要去撒尿吗 关上门 |
[37:51] | – OK, let’s go. Let’s go, Poppy, let’s go. – I don’t believe you just said that. | 我们走 波比 我们开车 真不敢相信你说出那样的话 |
[37:54] | Let’s go. On you go. On you go. | 走吧 继续开 继续开 |
[37:56] | – Let’s go that way. – Poppy! Poppy, let’s go! | 我们走那条路吧 波比!波比! 继续开 |
[38:00] | – We’re on a bend. Now, let’s go. – Blimey, O’Reilly. | 我们在拐弯处 快点走 哎呀 |
[38:04] | Right, on you go. Keep to the left of the centre of the road. | 很好 继续走 保持在路的左边 |
[38:13] | Usual time next week? 12 o’clock? You can check it if you like. | 下周同一时间 12点 如果你愿意的话 可以数一下 |
[38:18] | See you. | 回见 |
[38:21] | Cheerio. | 再见哟 |
[38:28] | All right, doggie? | 你好啊 狗狗 |
[38:35] | Here’s another one. – Yeah. | 再来一个 |
[38:37] | Circle, completely red. | 圆圈 红色 |
[38:40] | What? Like a tomato? | 什么呢 像西红柿吗 |
[38:41] | For instance. White horizontal line. | 举例 白色水平线 |
[38:44] | Give us a clue, Zoe. | 给点提示 祖 |
[38:46] | Horizontal, parallel to the horizon. | 水平的 跟水平线平行 |
[38:50] | Thank you, Miss Marsh. | 谢谢 马诗老师 |
[38:51] | – You’re welcome. – So, it’s not… up and down like a yoyo. | 不客气 好吧 不像悠悠球那样一上一下的 |
[38:55] | – No. – Right. | 不像 好吧 |
[38:56] | – What is it? – Vertical. | 是什么 垂直的 |
[38:58] | – No, you muppet, the sign. – That’d be “no entry”. | 不是啦 笨蛋 标志是什么 应该是”禁止入内” |
[39:00] | – For what? – For black boys on bicycles. | 禁止什么 禁止骑自行车的黑人小男孩 |
[39:03] | – Don’t get me started on that again. – It just popped out of his mouth. | 别让我又想起来啊 就这么突然冒出来了 |
[39:06] | – You can always get another instructor. – Yeah, I know. See how it goes, eh? | 你可以另找一个教官的 我知道 看看再说吧 |
[39:10] | – Ask me another. – This is also a red circle. | 再来一个 还是一个红圆圈 |
[39:13] | – Yeah. – Black car – this isn’t a racist thing. | 黑色的车 跟种族歧视没关系 |
[39:15] | – Glad to hear it. – Next to the black car is a red car. | 很高兴听到这个 黑车旁边是个红色的车 |
[39:18] | That’s Mr Golly overtaking Noddy. | 那是我的神奇先生超了傻瓜的车 |
[39:21] | – Enrahah. – Enrahah to you. | 因拉哈! 你也因拉哈! |
[39:23] | – What is it? – No overtaking. | 是什么 禁止超车 |
[39:26] | – Enrahah. – Enrahah-ha-ha! | 因拉哈! 因啦哈-哈-哈! |
[39:29] | – He sounds like a nutter. – He is a nutter. | 他听起来像个疯子 他根本就是个疯子 |
[39:31] | – How’s your back? – It’s all right, actually. He sorted it. | 你的后背怎么样了? 还好了 被他治好了 |
[39:34] | Magic fingers. He was sweet, wasn’t he? | 魔法手指 他很帅 不是吗 |
[39:37] | He was fit. | 他很健康 |
[39:40] | Octagonal sign with “stop” written in it. | 八边形标志 里面写了个 “停” |
[39:42] | – Stop! – All right, then. | 停! 那好吧 |
[39:49] | Who’s going to blink first? | 谁先眨眼睛? |
[40:01] | – Do you want a cup of tea? – Yes, please. | 想来杯茶吗 好的 |
[40:05] | No, you have the lasagna tonight. We can finish the chicken tomorrow. | 不 你今晚吃烤面条 我们明天把鸡吃完 |
[40:10] | Look, I can’t talk now. See you later. | 听着 我们现在不能聊了 待会儿见 |
[40:13] | – Do you think we’ll make it? – Depends on the traffic. | 你觉得我们能到吗 看路况了 |
[40:16] | Should be all right. Ooh, that’s my back! | 应该没事的 哦 我的后背 |
[40:37] | Hey, come in, ladies, as quick as you can. | 嘿 请进 女士们 快点快点 |
[40:40] | Do want to put your bags, and there’s a couple of places. | 想放包的话 那还有几个地方 |
[40:43] | – Sorry we’re late. – Sorry. | 对不起我们迟到了 不好意思 |
[40:44] | No problem, it’s very Spanish to be late. Take your places. Then we can start. | 没关系 这非常有西班牙风格 选好位置 我们开始了 |
[40:48] | Here. | 站这吧 |
[40:53] | I was just introducing myself to the peoples what don’t know me. | 我刚刚向不认识我的人们 介绍了自己 |
[40:56] | It’s lovely to see you again and lovely you bring a friend. | 再见到你真好 更好的是你还带了朋友来 |
[40:59] | Welcome in my class. | 欢迎来上我的课 |
[41:01] | So, my name is Rositta Santos and I’m coming from Sevilla in Spain. | 好的 我的名字叫罗塞塔-桑托斯 我来自西班牙的西维尔 |
[41:07] | Or Seville, what you say here. | 或者塞维利亚 你们这里的叫法 |
[41:11] | What is famous for our bullfighting, our beautiful oranges – | 那里以斗牛闻名 当然还有我们的橘子 |
[41:18] | what your English peoples turn into disgusting marmalade. | 你们英国人把橘子做成恶心人的果酱 |
[41:23] | Are you going to keep those sunglasses on, then? | 你是不是要一直戴着那个太阳眼镜 |
[41:26] | And also is the birth home of flamenco. | 塞维利亚也是佛拉明戈的发源地 |
[41:31] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[41:48] | Then everybody is ready… I hope. | 现在大家都准备好了… 我希望是这样 |
[41:53] | So, feet in parallel. Hip distance apart. | 好的 双脚平行 提臀 |
[41:57] | Pulling up from the waist. Opening across the chest. | 腰部上提 扩胸 |
[42:02] | Shoulder blades drawing down to the spine. | 肩胛骨沿脊椎向下拉 |
[42:06] | Arms relaxed. | 手臂放松 |
[42:10] | And taking the head over to your right. | 头向右伸 |
[42:14] | Feeling that lovely stretch at the neck. | 感受一下脖子里的力道 |
[42:20] | Then to the left. | 然后向左伸 |
[42:22] | Not very flamenco, is it? | 不是很佛拉明戈 是吗 |
[42:26] | To the right. | 向右 |
[42:28] | Bringing the head back to the centre. | 头部转回中间 |
[42:32] | And relax. Lovely. | 放松 很好 |
[42:35] | So, guys. We’re going to reverse the abs now. | 好的 现在我们开始扩展腹肌 |
[42:38] | Right foot in front. | 右脚在前 |
[42:40] | Lifting up from the elbows like they got strings attached. | 举起手肘 好像有线提着一样 |
[42:44] | Like little Pinocchio. | 好像小匹诺曹 |
[42:45] | Lifting, lifting. | 上提 上提 |
[42:47] | Keeping the shoulders down. Arms above the head. | 肩膀保持向下 手臂举过头顶 |
[42:50] | Framing the face. Here I am… proud. | 注意面部表情 像这样… 骄傲一点 |
[42:55] | Then bringing the arms down in front. Pressing, pressing, pressing. | 然后把手臂从前面放下来 向下压 向下压 |
[43:00] | Keeping the tension, keeping the strength, but fluid as well. | 保持住张力 保持这个力度 但要流畅 |
[43:04] | Then lifting up again from the elbows. Like the eagle spreading his wings. | 再从肘部开始提升 就好像老鹰要展开它的双翼 |
[43:10] | Beautiful, angry, ferocious. | 优美 愤怒 凶狠 |
[43:15] | And, guys, when you’re lifting up your eagle wings, | 同学们 当你们提起你们的鹰翼的时候 |
[43:19] | remember that this dance comes from the pain, from the suffering | 要记得 这个舞蹈来源于痛苦 来自于煎熬 |
[43:25] | of los gitanos… | 的吉普赛男子 |
[43:27] | erm… what you say, “the gypsies”. | 嗯就是你们口中的”吉普赛人” |
[43:30] | I know this word not politically correct, | 我知道这个单词从政治意义上讲是不对的 |
[43:33] | but these guys, they been squashed down by society | 但这些人 他们被社会排挤了 |
[43:37] | for centuries, centuries, and they say, | 好几个世纪 然后他们说 |
[43:41] | “We don’t need this. We got pride. | “我们不要这样 我们有自己的荣耀 |
[43:44] | We got dignity. | 我们有尊严 |
[43:46] | We got heart. We got flamenco. “ | 我们有心 我们有佛拉明戈” |
[43:50] | They say, “This… my space. “ | 他们说 “这里… 我的世界” |
[43:54] | My space. | 我的世界 |
[43:56] | My space. | 我的世界 |
[43:58] | My space. Everybody… do this. One, two. | 我的世界 同学们 这样做 一 二 |
[44:01] | My space. | 我的世界 |
[44:03] | – And again. – My space! | 再来 我的世界 |
[44:05] | – Vamos! Vamos! – My space! | 快点! 快点! 我的世界 |
[44:07] | – And again. – My space! | 再来一次 我的世界 |
[44:09] | – Vamos, vamos. – My space! | 快点 快点 我的世界 |
[44:12] | – With meaning. – My space! | 充满了意义 我的世界 |
[44:14] | But, guys. | 但是 同学们 |
[44:15] | My space! | 我的世界 |
[44:16] | – One more time. – My space! | 再来一次 我的世界 |
[44:18] | – With expression. – My space! | 面带表情 我的世界 |
[44:21] | – I don’t believe it. – My space! | 我不相信 我的世界 |
[44:23] | OK, guys. I’ll give you two counts in. | 好了 同学们 现在分成两排 |
[44:26] | Then we’re going to stamp | 然后我们边跺脚边拍手走到中间 好吗 |
[44:38] | Guys, guys, guys. What are you doing? | 同学们 同学们 你们在干什么 |
[44:44] | Where is the passion? Where is the revenge? Where is the blood? | 激情呢 那种复仇的情绪呢 血性呢 |
[44:47] | This is flamenco. | 这是佛拉明戈舞 |
[44:49] | That clapping, so polite. It’s like the end of the opera. | 你们拍手拍的太文雅了 好像歌剧结束后的喝彩 |
[44:52] | “Excuse me, how many sugar you want in your tea?” | “你好 请问你的茶里要加多少糖” |
[44:57] | This woman been spending every Wednesday afternoon for a year | 这个女人 这一年里每个周三下午都在这 |
[45:00] | with your husband, in a hotel in Paddington. | 跟你的丈夫 在帕丁顿的一个旅馆里 |
[45:03] | This guy been having an affair for five years with your best friend. | 这个男人跟你最好的朋友发生婚外情已经5年了 |
[45:08] | Your boyfriend, what you gave your love, your spirit, for five years | 而你的男朋友 这5年里你给了他所有的爱 |
[45:12] | betrays you with a Swedish bitch, what is 22 years old. | 而他却为了一个22岁的瑞士婊子背叛你 |
[45:18] | You want to kill him. You want to cut off his balls. | 你想杀了他 你想阉了他 |
[45:23] | He’s such a bastard! I hate him! | 他禽兽不如 我恨他! |
[45:28] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[45:41] | Didn’t bargain for that. That was something else. | 真没料到 还真的有故事 |
[45:44] | I know, but all credit to her. | 我知道 但她可真行 |
[45:45] | She picked herself up. She came straight back. | 她很快就恢复 直接回来了 |
[45:48] | As if nothing had happened. Like a little fireball, wasn’t she? | 就好像什么都没发生过一样 真是精力十足 对吧 |
[45:50] | – Not a grain of sentimentality. – No, wipe the tears. | 一点都看不出感伤 没有 擦干眼泪重来 |
[45:53] | Bless her. I wanted to give her a hug. | 上帝保佑她 我真想抱抱她 |
[45:55] | I don’t think she’d appreciate that. | 我觉得她不会喜欢的 |
[45:57] | No! “This is my space, get off me!” | 当然不会 “不要! 这是我的世界 滚远一点” |
[46:00] | Leaves a nasty taste, though, exploding her heart all over the floor. | 不管怎么说 感觉很不好 她的心碎的散落一地 |
[46:03] | – Then it was “put that away”. – Stick that in a box. | 然后马上又整理好 放回盒子里 |
[46:05] | – Get it out another time. – Perhaps never. | 改天再拿出来 可能永远都不会再提 |
[46:07] | – You’ll be lucky. – I know. | 你真幸运 我知道 |
[46:09] | She must be going through some shit, though, mustn’t she? | 她一定经历过一些很糟的事情 你觉得呢 |
[46:11] | – She’s actually a good teacher. – Oh, yeah, definitely. | 她的确是个好老师 恩 是啊 的确 |
[46:16] | She’s going to burn herself out. | 她想要耗尽她全部的精力 |
[46:17] | I believed her when she said she’d cut off his balls, though. Didn’t you? | 她说她要阉了他的时候 我相信了 你呢? |
[46:21] | I don’t expect the guys will be back next week, then? | 我觉得下周男生们不会来了 |
[46:23] | No! Snip, snip. | 哦不! 咔嚓 咔嚓 |
[46:27] | – How’s your love life? – How is my love life? | 你感情生活怎么样 我感情生活怎么样 |
[46:29] | – Nothing doing? – Not a sausage. | 没什么进展? 压根没有 |
[46:30] | – Are you OK with that? – Oh, yeah. | 你觉得这样挺好? 恩 挺好 |
[46:33] | – Good for you. – Cheers. | 你好就好 干杯 |
[46:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[46:38] | – How’s your Beth? – Darren’s dumped her. | 你家贝丝怎样 达伦把她甩了 |
[46:40] | Oh, no. | 哦 不会吧 |
[46:42] | Just before her 18th birthday. “Thanks, Darren. “ | 就在她18岁生日之前 真多谢他了 |
[46:44] | – Why do men always do that, eh? – I know. | 为什么男人老是那样? 我知道 |
[46:46] | Christmas, Valentine’s Day. Boom! They’re gone. | 圣诞节 情人节 嘣! 就没了! |
[46:50] | – I hope he won’t turn up to the party. – Name off the list. | 我希望他不要在派对上出现 从名单上划掉 |
[46:53] | I’m looking at her and thinking, “Don’t call him. Don’t call him. “ | 我看着她的时候就想 “不要打给他 不要打给他” |
[46:56] | – “Don’t do it, Beth. Don’t do it. ” – You can’t say anything, though. | “不要 贝丝 不要” 可你什么都不能说 |
[46:59] | – You’ve got to let them get on with it. – You can’t help being protective. | 你应该让随他们去 可总是情不自禁想保护她 |
[47:04] | Of course, she’s got her A levels coming up. | 当然了 她的成绩可是数一数二的 |
[47:06] | Fingers crossed, she’s going to Manchester. | 谢天谢地 她要去曼彻斯特了 |
[47:08] | – Fantastic. What she want to do there? – Sociology. | 真棒! 她打算学什么 社会学 |
[47:11] | – Lovely. – I hope she’ll take a gap year. Travel. | 不错啊 我希望她能休学一年 去旅旅游 |
[47:14] | That’s important, see the world. | 这很重要 去看看世界 |
[47:16] | – I think so. Cos I never got the chance. – Nor me. | 我也这么想 因为从来没有这样的机会 我也是 |
[47:19] | – You made up for it later, though. – Didn’t I just? | 你以后会补上的 我不就补上了吗 |
[47:22] | – Where were you? – All over the place. | 你去哪了 所有地方啊 |
[47:24] | Taught in this school in Thailand, six months. Me and Zoe. | 在泰国一个学校教了6个月 我跟祖一起去的 |
[47:28] | Started off in Australia. Zoe’s got relations in Melbourne and Sydney. | 从澳洲开始 祖在悉尼跟墨尔本都有关系 |
[47:32] | Bali, Java, Malaysia, Vietnam – beautiful. Then Thailand. | 巴厘岛 爪哇 马来西亚 越南 很漂亮 然后是泰国 |
[47:37] | Fabulous. | 太好了 |
[47:39] | Amazing. Gorgeous kids. Loved learning. 60 in a class. | 真的很好 孩子们也很棒 很爱学习 一个班60个人 |
[47:43] | – 60? – Oh, yeah. | 60个? 恩 是啊 |
[47:44] | Fantastic. Great challenge. | 太了不起了 好大的挑战 |
[47:47] | – And for them. – Especially for them. | 对他们也是挑战哦 尤其是对他们来说 |
[47:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:52] | – Do you want another one? – I’d love to but I’m driving, aren’t I? | 再来一杯? 我也想啊 但是我还要开车呢 |
[47:55] | Oh, of course you are. Got to be good. Work tomorrow. | 是哦 要小心 明天还要上班呢 |
[48:50] | Poppy, this is your third driving lesson. | 波比 这是你第三次课吧 |
[48:52] | – I’m getting quite good, aren’t I? – No, you’re not good. | 我开得越来越好了 是吧 不 你没有 |
[48:55] | You’re smug. You’re too easily distracted. | 你自满 并且太容易分心了 |
[48:57] | You’re distracted by squirrels, by dogs, by children in the park, | 你看到什么都会分心 松鼠 狗 公园里的孩子 |
[49:00] | by old ladies in surgical stockings, by half-naked men in their gardens. | 穿着长袜的老太太 半裸的男人 |
[49:04] | – Oh, well, he was quite fit, wasn’t he? – No, he wasn’t fit, he had a paunch. | 他身材很好吗 不是吗 不 不好 他有啤酒肚 |
[49:07] | – I didn’t know you were checking it out. – Keep your eyes focused on the road. | 没想到你也看到了 你所要做的 就是注意看路 |
[49:11] | This car is a lethal weapon. Pay attention or you’ll kill somebody. | 这车是个致命的武器 不注意的话 你就会害死别人 |
[49:15] | Keep to the left of the centre of the road. | 保持在路的左侧 |
[49:17] | Oh, come on, Scott. How often do you see a squirrel sending a text like that? | 拜托 斯科特 你几时会见到松鼠那样发信息的 |
[49:21] | – Left turn. Mirror, signal, Enrahah. – Sending a little text. | 左转 看镜子 注意信号 因拉哈 发送信息中 |
[49:25] | Enrahah! | 因拉哈 |
[49:30] | I can’t believe you’re a teacher, that you’re in charge of 40 children. | 我真不敢相信你是一个老师 要管理40个孩子 |
[49:34] | It took me by surprise, to be honest. It’s 30. | 我也吃惊 说实话 是30个 |
[49:36] | 30. You have no respect for order. | 30 你根本不遵守秩序 |
[49:38] | You are arrogant, you are disruptive and you celebrate chaos. | 你自大 爱捣乱 还唯恐天下不乱 |
[49:41] | – I slipped through the net, didn’t I? – No, you are the net. | 我不就是条漏网之鱼吗? 不 你是那张网 |
[49:44] | Believe you me, Poppy, you are the net. | 相信我 波比 你是那张捕鱼的网 |
[49:46] | OK, we’re going to do the next left turn. Mirror, signal, manoeuvre. | 好 我们现在来做下一个左转 看镜子 注意信号 移动 |
[49:49] | – Enrahah. Keep with it, Poppy. – Oooh. Don’t like this corner. | 因拉哈 时刻注意它 波比 哦 我不喜欢这个转弯 |
[49:53] | Get away from the bend. | 开出弯道 开出弯道 Get away from the bend. |
[49:56] | Do you remember the pyramid? Do you remember the shape of the pyramid? | 还记得金字塔吗? 还记得金字塔的形状吗? |
[49:59] | – Enrahah. – No. | 因拉哈 不是 |
[50:00] | Enrahah is the eye at the top of the pyramid. | 因拉哈是金字塔顶上的眼睛 |
[50:02] | I’m talking about the bottom of it. | 我现在在说的是它的底部 |
[50:04] | Those at the bottom of the pyramid are kept in total ignorance | 金字塔底部是完全的愚昧 |
[50:07] | of what those at the top of the pyramid are achieving. Enrahah. | 顶部就完全成功 因拉哈 |
[50:10] | Where are you on the pyramid? | 你在金字塔顶吗? |
[50:12] | – I’m outside the pyramid, looking in. – Of course you are. | 我在金字塔外面 往里面看 你当然是 |
[50:15] | Where are you? That is more to the point. Where are you and your children? | 你在哪呢? 这才是关键 你跟你的学生们在哪? |
[50:19] | – Where are we all, eh? – The next left turn. Enrahah. | 我们现在在哪? 下一个左转 因拉哈 |
[50:22] | – Did you like school, Scott? – I’m afraid it didn’t agree with me. | 你喜欢上学吗 斯科特 我对学校不感兴趣 |
[50:25] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 哦 真可惜 |
[50:28] | Let me tell you something about the education system. | 我来告诉你一些有关教育体制的事情吧 |
[50:31] | – Oh, go on, then. – It produces left brain prisoners. | 那你继续 现在的学生只会用左脑 |
[50:35] | – Do you know what that means? – I do. | 你知道我的意思吗 我知道 |
[50:36] | Well, I’ll tell you. Our brain has two sides. | 很好 我告诉你 我们的大脑有两侧 |
[50:39] | The left brain and the right brain. The left brain… Keep going, keep going. | 左脑和右脑 左脑呢… 继续开继续开 |
[50:42] | The left brain is information, data. It’s dead. | 左脑存储信息 数据 死掉了 |
[50:45] | The right brain is individuality. It’s where the soul lies. | 右脑就是人格了 这才是我们的灵魂所在 |
[50:48] | And the education system, it works like this – “I will give you a world view. | 现在的教育体制是这样 “我告诉你一个世界观 |
[50:52] | And if you repeat my world view, if you reconfirm my world view, | 如果重述了我的世界观 如果你再次确认了我的世界观 |
[50:56] | you will pass your exams and you will go higher and higher and higher | 你就会通过我的考试 然后越升越高 |
[51:00] | and you will become a policeman, a magistrate, | 然后你就会成为一名警察 一名治安检察官 |
[51:02] | a lawyer, a general, a politician, and you will be happy and you will succeed. | 一名律师 一个将军 一个政客 你就会很幸福很成功 |
[51:06] | But if you think for yourself, | 但是如果你为自己着想 |
[51:08] | if you think outside of the box, then you will be unhappy and you will fail. “ | 如果你想跳出这个框框 你就不会幸福 会失败 |
[51:11] | That’s how the education system works. Left turn. Enrahah. Signal. Enrahah. | 教育体制就是这样的. 左转 因拉哈 看信号 因拉哈 |
[51:19] | Were you bullied at school, Scott? | 你在学校里是被人欺负吗 斯科特 |
[51:24] | We’re going to do the next left turn. Enrahah. | 我们再来一个左转 因拉哈 |
[51:26] | Kids, they can be cruel, can’t they, eh? | 孩子也是可以很残忍的 是吗? |
[51:32] | Nick! | 尼克! |
[51:37] | Nick, what’s going on? Eh? | 尼克 出什么事了 啊? |
[51:41] | Are you all right, Charlie? | 你还好吗 查理 |
[51:43] | Yeah, I could see that. What’s going on, eh? | 我看到了 怎么回事啊 |
[51:49] | Venga, venga! | 加油 加油 |
[51:53] | Don’t bounce. | 不要跳起来 |
[51:55] | Keep pounding. | 继续跺脚 |
[51:58] | Facing front. | 面朝前 |
[52:02] | Look in front of us. | 注视我们的前方 |
[52:07] | It’s not salsa. Keep straight. | 这不是莎莎舞 站直 |
[52:13] | Uno, dos, tres. Uno, dos, tres. | 来吧 来吧 一 二 三 一 二 三 |
[52:18] | Face the front. Don’t look at me. Uno, dos, tres. Keep it pounding. | 面朝前 不要看我 一二 三 继续跺脚 |
[52:23] | Uno, dos, tres. Uno, dos, tres. | 一 二 三 一 二 三 一 二 三 一 二 三 Uno, dos, tres. Uno, dos, tres. |
[52:29] | Bravo, everybody. | 非常好! |
[52:32] | I have to tell you, I am slightly impressed. | 我不得不告诉你们 我有点被震撼了 |
[52:38] | Much better than last week. Though of course this is not difficult. | 比上周好多了 虽然现在的课程还不是很难 |
[52:43] | And still could improve. | 还有待提高 |
[52:45] | But… it will do. | 但是… 还算过得去 |
[52:47] | For now. | 到目前为止 |
[52:50] | Be quiet. Get on with it. | |
[52:53] | What are you writing about? All about you? | 你在写什么 写你自己吗 |
[52:57] | That’s lovely, Savannah. | 写的很好啊 瑟凡娜 |
[53:01] | Good girl. Married with a prince, yeah? | 好孩子 嫁给王子了是吗 |
[53:05] | There we are. You carry on with your work, there’s a good… | 很好 你继续写 写得很好… |
[53:10] | Yeah, you carry on. You draw a picture now. | 对 你继续 现在画张画吧 |
[53:12] | Hold on. What’s going on? Can you stop that, please? | 别打了 怎么回事 可以请你住手吗 |
[53:15] | What is happening? Are you hurting Ayotunde? | 发生什么事了 你为什么要打阿童迪 |
[53:20] | Are you all right? He hurt you hard? | 你怎么样 打的疼吗 |
[53:23] | He hit you? Come here. We do not hurt our friends. | 他打你? 你过来 我们从不伤害朋友 |
[53:26] | You come and sit over here. Get on with your work. | 你过来 坐到这边 继续做功课 |
[53:31] | You were hurting Ayotunde for no reason. That’s not very nice. | 你刚才无缘无故的打阿童迪 这样非常不好 |
[53:34] | That’s not what we do to our friends. | 我们对朋友是不这样做的 |
[53:38] | – I can’t do these. – Yes, you can. You carry on with that. | 我画不好 你可以的 继续画 |
[53:42] | – Miss, I’ve got a tiger fish. – OK, Chelsea. | 老师 我画了只老虎鱼 好的 切尔西 |
[53:44] | What’s happening here, eh? | 发生什么事了 |
[53:55] | You can talk to me, you know? | 你可以跟我说的 知道吗 |
[53:59] | Anything you want to say. | 想说什么都行 |
[54:03] | I’m here to help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[54:14] | Because I’m your mate, aren’t I? | 因为我是你的伙伴 对不对 |
[54:19] | – Yes. – Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 恩 这就对了 |
[54:22] | That’s what mates do… | 伙伴就应该这样做… |
[54:25] | …isn’t it? | …是吗 |
[54:27] | – Yes. – Yeah. | 是的 很好 |
[54:35] | What’s making you so angry? | 什么事情让你这么生气 |
[54:43] | I want to help sort this out. | 我想帮你解决 |
[54:47] | Come on, chop chop. | 来吧 快点 |
[54:51] | – Hi, Jenny. – Hi, Poppy. | 嗨 珍妮 嗨 波比 |
[54:56] | – Poppy. – Have you got a minute? | 波比 你有时间吗 |
[54:57] | – What’s up? – I think I might have a problem. | 怎么了 我可能有点小麻烦 |
[54:59] | – Come in. Sit yourself down. – Cheers. | 进来 坐下吧 谢谢 |
[55:06] | It’s Nick, really… | 关于尼克 真的…. |
[56:45] | You know what I mean, you know? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[56:49] | You know? | 明白吗? |
[56:51] | – You know? – I know. | 明白吗? 我明白 |
[56:54] | It’s, it’s, it’s, it’s, it’s, it’s… | 是… |
[56:57] | Isn’t it just? | 是刚才吗? |
[56:58] | You know? You know, it’s… | 你知道? 你知道 是… |
[57:02] | You know, they, they, they, they, they… | 你知道的 他们… |
[57:05] | Do they? | 他们怎么了… |
[57:07] | They’re not, they’re not, they’re not, they’re not! | 他们不是 他们不是… |
[57:10] | They’re not, you know? Oh. | 他们不是 知道吗? |
[57:28] | Are you warm enough? | 你冷吗 |
[57:31] | # I know, I said that I was leaving | 我说过我会离开 |
[57:36] | – That’s nice. – He’s, he’s, he’s… | 不错呀 他 他… |
[57:39] | – Is he? – You know, he’s… | 他? 你知道的 他… |
[57:42] | Ah, now, and he’s, he’s… Oh, he’s… | 现在 他 他… 他… |
[57:46] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[57:49] | He’s, he’s, he’s… | 他 他 他… |
[57:53] | – What is he? – He’s a prick. | 他是什么? 他是个混蛋 |
[57:55] | Oh! I know a few. | 我知道一点的 |
[58:00] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[58:03] | That’s it. Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[58:06] | – You know what I mean, you know? – Yeah, yeah. | 你明白我的意思 是吗 是的 是的 |
[58:09] | She’s, she’s, she’s… | 她是 她 她… |
[58:12] | She’s, she’s, she’s, you know. She’s, she’s… | 她 她 她是…你知道 她 她是… |
[58:14] | You know. She’s, she’s, she’s, she was, she was… | 你知道 她是 她是…她…她… |
[58:18] | She was, she was, she was, she was… | 她曾是 她曾是… |
[58:22] | – She was so… – Was she? | 她曾是什么? 是吗 |
[58:24] | She wouldn’t, you know. She wouldn’t. She wouldn’t, you know. | 她不会 你知道 她不会的 她不会的 |
[58:26] | She wouldn’t, and I’m, I’m… I’m not, you know. | 她不会 我 我… 我不是 你知道 |
[58:29] | I’m not, you know. I’m, I’m… She’s… you know. She’s… | 我不是 你知道 我 我… 她 她… |
[58:34] | She’s, you know. She’s… | 她 她… |
[58:36] | You know, they’re, they’re, they’re, they’re… | 他们 他们 他们… |
[58:40] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[58:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[58:45] | I do. | 我明白 |
[58:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[58:52] | Hey? – Come on. – Where are you going? | 嗨? 来 你要去哪儿? |
[58:56] | – Taxi! – That’ll be for me. | 出租车! 那是我的出租车 |
[58:59] | Come on, ‘sake. | 跟上 天啊 |
[59:03] | Keep your hair on. | 冷静点儿 |
[59:06] | I’ve only just met you. Mum warned me about going with strangers. | 我才碰到你 我妈妈说不要和陌生人通路 |
[59:12] | – Where are you going? – Longest way out, shortest way home. | 你要去哪儿 绕到似最远 归程是捷径 |
[59:16] | Oh, sod’s law. | 事与愿违 |
[59:18] | – Is he gone? – All right. What? | 他死了吗? 好吧 什么? |
[59:21] | – Is he gone? – Ease up. | 他死了吗? 放松 |
[59:23] | – What? – Is he gone? | 什么? 他死了吗? |
[59:26] | You what? | 你说什么? |
[59:27] | – Is he gone? – Is who gone? | 他死了吗? 谁死了吗? |
[59:30] | – The rubber knocker man. – You what? | 推销橡胶的 你说什么? |
[59:32] | – The rubber knocker man. – Oh! The rubber knocker man. | 推销橡胶的 推销橡胶的 |
[59:37] | – Sssh. – Why didn’t you say? | 嘘 你为什么不早说? |
[59:39] | – Is he gone? – Yeah, yeah. No, he’s gone, he’s gone. | 他死了吗? 是的 是的 不 他死了 他死了 |
[59:42] | – ‘Sake. – I see him. He’s a-running. | 天 我看到他了 他在那里游荡 |
[59:44] | He’s a-rubbing his knockers. He’s gone. | 他是个推销员 他已经死了 |
[59:46] | Oh, he’s gone. Hang about. | 他死了 到处徘徊 |
[59:53] | Oh, there you go. | 你请便 |
[59:57] | Found the en suite, then. | 找间房子 然后 |
[1:00:04] | Shake it all about. | 甩掉一切 |
[1:00:12] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么? |
[1:00:24] | Oh, all done, then? | 完事了? |
[1:00:31] | All right? | 好了吗? |
[1:00:50] | Have you had your dinner? | 你吃晚饭了吗? |
[1:00:53] | No. | 没有 |
[1:01:06] | – Here you are, take that. – No. | 给你 拿着 不要 |
[1:01:10] | – Something to eat. – No, thank you. | 买些吃的 不要 谢谢 |
[1:01:21] | – Where are you going to sleep tonight? – In a bed. | 你今晚睡在哪里? 床上 |
[1:01:26] | Of course you are. Silly me. | 当然 我真傻 |
[1:01:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:54] | You know? | 你明白? |
[1:01:59] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:02:52] | Next, please. | 下一个 |
[1:03:07] | – Are you asleep? – Yeah. | 睡觉了吗? 睡了 |
[1:03:22] | So what you been up to? | 你去哪儿了? |
[1:03:25] | – This and that. – Ducking and a-diving. | 好多事儿 乱七八糟的事儿 |
[1:03:29] | Wheeling and a-dealing. | 发挥才干 |
[1:03:30] | – So where you been? – Tooing and a-froing. | 你到底去哪儿了? 到处转转 |
[1:03:34] | – Seriously. | 说真的呢 说真的 – Seriously. |
[1:03:37] | I went for a walk. | 我去散步了 |
[1:03:39] | Thought we were going out for a drink. | 还以为我们要出去喝酒呢 |
[1:03:42] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:03:44] | – Left you a message. – My battery died on me. | 给你留了留言 我手机没电了 |
[1:03:51] | – So how was your day? – How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样? 你今天怎么么样? |
[1:03:55] | Fantastic, the earth moved. | 棒极了 大地都感动了 |
[1:03:57] | – I’ve got a violent pupil in my flock. – What’s he doing? | 我的队里有个野小子 他怎么了? |
[1:04:02] | – Being violent. – What, is he hitting you? | 很暴力 什么 他打你了? |
[1:04:04] | – He’s been hitting the other kids. – What are you doing about it? | 他打了另外一个孩子 你怎么处理的? |
[1:04:07] | I spoke to Heather. | 我和海瑟谈了 |
[1:04:10] | Poor little bugger. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[1:04:14] | You’ve got to love them, haven’t you? | 你会喜欢他们的吧? |
[1:04:17] | Yeah, otherwise you’d kill them. | 是啊 不然你就得杀了他们 |
[1:04:21] | So where did you go tonight? | 那你今晚去哪里了 |
[1:04:23] | The eternal question. Where have we been? Where are we going? | 永恒的问题 我们去了哪?我们要去哪? |
[1:04:27] | What’s the meaning of life? | 生活的真谛是什么? |
[1:04:30] | I went to the moon and then back again. | 我去了月球 又回来了 |
[1:04:33] | – Wow, you walk quickly. – I’ve got good legs. | 哇 你走得还真快 我有一双美腿 |
[1:04:36] | Yeah, you’ve got great legs. Not that you’re my type. | 是很不错 但不是我喜欢的类型 |
[1:04:39] | – These are great legs. – Ah, get off. Read your palm. | 它们是双好腿 拿开手 给你看手相 |
[1:04:46] | Oh, I see a very strong line. | 我看到一条很深的线 |
[1:04:49] | It’s your bullshit line, and I see a tall, dark, handsome… turd. | 是你的狗屎运线 我看到一个高个子 黑黑的挺帅的…臭小子 |
[1:04:56] | – Next to it is a bloke. – A bloke? | 旁边是个男人 男人? |
[1:05:00] | – Yeah. – Let’s see. | 是的 看看 |
[1:05:01] | Oh, yeah, there he is. Isn’t he gorgeous? | 是他啊 是不是很帅? |
[1:05:05] | – Not my type. – No. | 不是我喜欢的类型 不 |
[1:05:10] | Where have all the good men gone, eh? | 好男人都哪儿去了? |
[1:05:13] | Well, they’re not hiding in here, are they? | 不会藏在这里吧? |
[1:05:17] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. We’re ready and waiting. | 出来 出来 不管你在哪里 我们准备好等着你呢 |
[1:05:24] | They haven’t got the balls. | 他们没蛋蛋 |
[1:05:34] | – All right, Nick? – Yeah. | 好了 尼克? 是的 |
[1:05:35] | – How you doing there? – I’m reading. | 你干什么呢? 我在读书 |
[1:05:38] | – What you reading? – “Yuck!” | 你读什么书呢? “笑话大全” |
[1:05:40] | – “Yuck!” That’s nice, isn’t it? – Oh, it’s a classic, that. | “笑话大全” 不错啊 很经典 |
[1:05:44] | – Nick, this is Tim. – Hi, Nick. | 尼克 这是蒂姆 你好 |
[1:05:47] | Hello. Now, Nick, when I asked you the other day, | 尼克 我前几天问过你 |
[1:05:50] | did you know what a social worker was, | 你知道社会工作者是什么吗? |
[1:05:52] | can you remember what you said? | 还记得你说的话吗 |
[1:05:53] | A social worker helps you on… hard things. | 社会工作者帮你…做困难的事 |
[1:05:59] | A social worker helps you with hard things, yes. | 社会工作者帮你解决苦难 没错 |
[1:06:01] | – Yeah, smiley faces. – I’m going to see you later, OK? | 笑脸 我待会去看你 好吗? |
[1:06:01] | – That’s true. – Yeah, very good. | 对的 很好 |
[1:06:04] | That’s right. And I was thinking, | 这就对了 我在想 |
[1:06:06] | how could I help Tim to get to know you a bit better? | 我如何帮蒂姆更了解你呢? |
[1:06:09] | I was thinking, because you’ve done some very good learning this year… | 我在想 因为你今年学得很好… |
[1:06:12] | Oh, I’d say so, yes. – He has, hasn’t he? | 我同意 是的 他学得很好 |
[1:06:15] | And I was thinking, would you mind showing Tim some of your work? | 我在想 你能不能给蒂姆展示一下你的杰作? |
[1:06:19] | – No. – That’s a good idea. | 不行 这是个好主意 |
[1:06:21] | I’d love to see it. | 我很想看 |
[1:06:23] | Is that, “No, you don’t want to” or “No, you don’t mind”? | 是”不 你不想看”还是”不 你不介意”? |
[1:06:25] | – No, I don’t mind. – I didn’t think you would. | 不 我不介意 我想你不会的 |
[1:06:28] | Well, that’s good, isn’t it? What’s it going to be? | 这很好 看看都有什么? |
[1:06:30] | – You come and sit here. Have a look. – Oh, thanks. | 你坐过来 看看 谢谢 |
[1:06:33] | – We should show off your maths. – Are you good at maths, Nick? | 我们应该看看你的数学 你数学好吗 尼克? |
[1:06:36] | – Are you all right, sweet? A bit tired? – Let’s have a look at this. Here. | 你还好吗 宝贝? 累了吗? 看这里 |
[1:06:41] | – What’s this, then? – Look. | 这是什么? 看 |
[1:06:44] | – This is last term. – Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick. | 这是上学期的 对号 对号 对号 |
[1:06:47] | Oh, he’s good at his numbers. – Very good. | 他在数字上很棒 很好 |
[1:06:52] | – See you. – Thanks, Mrs Stockman. See you soon. | 一会见 谢谢 斯托克曼夫人 一会见 |
[1:06:55] | – Smiley face, big smiley face there. – Smiley face, ticks everywhere. | 笑脸 好大一个笑脸 笑脸 都是对勾 |
[1:07:00] | – Very good. – All last term this was. | 很棒 这都是上学期的 |
[1:07:03] | Isn’t it? Not bad. | 是吗? 不错 |
[1:07:06] | Is it good this term as well? | 这学期还是一样棒吗? |
[1:07:07] | Er… yes, it’s a bit on and off. Isn’t it? | 呃…是的 有点波动 |
[1:07:11] | – Oh, yeah. – Not so good. | 是的 不是太好 |
[1:07:13] | – We’ll get around that, though. – Of course. | 我们会努力的 当然 |
[1:07:17] | You know you’re not in trouble, don’t you, Nick? | 你没事儿吧 尼克? |
[1:07:21] | – Yeah. | 没事 是的 – Yeah. |
[1:07:23] | No-one could be angry with you. Not for long. | 没人会生你的气 很快就好了 |
[1:07:28] | You’ve been a bit angry, though, haven’t you? | 你有点不高兴 是吗? |
[1:07:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:33] | – What’s made you angry? – I don’t know. | 是什么让你不高兴? 我不知道 |
[1:07:37] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[1:07:39] | What’s it like at home? | 家里怎么样? |
[1:07:41] | Fine. | 很好 |
[1:07:43] | – Yeah, with you and your mum? – Yeah. | 你和你妈妈之间? 是的 |
[1:07:45] | Yeah. – You get on with your mum, don’t you? – Yeah. | 是的 你和你妈妈在一起很好 是吗? 是的 |
[1:07:49] | – Does anybody else come to the house? – No. | 有别人去家里吗? 没有 |
[1:07:52] | No? What about any of Mummy’s friends? | 没有 那你妈妈的朋友们呢? |
[1:07:56] | Has she got a boyfriend? | 他有男朋友吗? |
[1:07:58] | Yeah, she does. | 她有 |
[1:08:00] | She does? What’s his name? | 她有? 他叫什么? |
[1:08:04] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[1:08:05] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[1:08:07] | Is Jason nice? | 杰森人好吗? |
[1:08:09] | No. | 不好 |
[1:08:16] | Has he been making you angry, Nick? | 是他让你不高兴的 尼克? |
[1:08:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:22] | That’s no good, is it? | 这样不好 是吗? |
[1:08:25] | Have you got a piece of paper, Miss Cross? | 你有纸吗? 克劳斯小姐 |
[1:08:29] | Yeah, sure we could rustle one up. | 有 我们可以画出来 |
[1:08:31] | – You good at drawing, Nick? – Yeah. | 你画画很棒吧 尼克? 是的 |
[1:08:33] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:08:37] | – Here we go. – Let’s get you a pencil. | 我们开始吧 给你找支铅笔 |
[1:08:41] | There you go. | 开始吧 |
[1:08:44] | Take that, Nick, and what I’d like you to do, is draw me a house. | 拿着 尼克 我要你画一座房子 |
[1:08:50] | Do you think you can do that? | 你能画出来吗? |
[1:08:52] | – Yeah. | 可以 好的 – Yeah. |
[1:08:53] | Thought so. | 我也这么想 |
[1:08:56] | That’s your mum, in her bedroom. | 这是你妈妈 在卧室里 |
[1:08:59] | – And who else is there? – Jason. | 旁边的是谁? 杰森 |
[1:09:02] | Jason’s there. Where’s he? | 那是杰森 他在哪里? |
[1:09:05] | – He’s in the living room. – In the living room. | 他在客厅 客厅里 |
[1:09:08] | – You’re all in different rooms, aren’t you? – Mm-hm. | 你们都在不同的房间里? 嗯 |
[1:09:12] | Why are you in a different room to Jason? | 你为什么不和杰森在一个房间里? |
[1:09:16] | – Because he’s not nice to me. – He’s not nice. What does he do to you? | 因为他对我很凶 他很凶 他对你做了什么? |
[1:09:20] | He hits me. | 他打我 |
[1:09:22] | – He hits you. – Yeah. | 他打你 是的 |
[1:09:25] | You know that’s not right, don’t you, Nick? | 你知道那是不对的 是吗 尼克? |
[1:09:34] | – It was lovely to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | 见到你很开心 我也是 |
[1:09:37] | Thank you. I think he’ll be all right. | 谢谢 我想他会没事儿的 |
[1:09:39] | – Of course. – Yeah. | 当然 是的 |
[1:09:40] | – He’s got a good teacher. – Has he? Where is she? I can’t see her. | 他有个好老师 是吗 她在哪儿 我怎么没看见? |
[1:09:44] | – I’m looking at her. – Oh. Thank you very much. | 我正看着她呢 谢谢 |
[1:09:47] | – I wouldn’t mind looking at her again. – She wouldn’t mind looking at you again. | 我不介意再见到她 她也不介意再见到你 |
[1:09:51] | Really? That’s good. | 真的吗 很好 |
[1:09:52] | – Give us your number. – OK, I’ll write it down. | 给我们你的号码 好吧 我写下来 |
[1:09:55] | That’s a start. | 不错的开头 |
[1:10:03] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:10:05] | – Thank you very much. – You’re welcome. | 非常感谢 不用谢 |
[1:10:08] | – Goodbye. – See you. | 再见 再见 |
[1:10:22] | Are you all right? Had a good week? | 你还好吗? 这周过得好吗? |
[1:10:25] | – Yeah. – Oh, that’s a bonus. | 是的 这可真好 |
[1:10:28] | Smells in here. | 这里好臭 |
[1:10:31] | I didn’t know you had a dog. | 我不知道你还有狗 |
[1:10:34] | No, it isn’t a dog. I just had a lesson. | 不 不是狗 我刚才上了节课 |
[1:10:37] | – Bit stinky, was he? – Could say that. | 他有点臭啊? 可以这么说 |
[1:10:41] | – You got a dog? – No, I live in a flat. | 你有狗 不 我住公寓 |
[1:10:44] | Be cruel, wouldn’t it? I’d love a dog. Have you ever had a dog? | 很残酷 不是吗? 我喜欢狗 你养过狗吗? |
[1:10:49] | – Your mum and dad got a dog? – My dad’s dead. | 你父母有狗吗? 我爸爸死了 |
[1:10:51] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 抱歉 |
[1:10:54] | – How do you get on with your mum? – I don’t. Oh. | 你和你妈关系怎么样? 不好 |
[1:11:00] | You live with your mum and dad? | 你和父母住一起? |
[1:11:03] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:05] | How old do you think I am, 12? | 你以为我多大了 12岁? |
[1:11:08] | – 22, 23? – Oh, I like you. | 22 23岁 我喜欢你 |
[1:11:11] | You can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[1:11:13] | I’m 30. | 我30岁了 |
[1:11:15] | Old maid, now. | 老女人了 |
[1:11:20] | So, do you live on your own? | 你自己住吗? |
[1:11:23] | No. I live with my flatmate. | 不 我和室友一起 |
[1:11:26] | Nearly 10 years now. She done well, bless her. | 快10年了 她很棒 保佑她 |
[1:11:30] | – That’s a long time. – She’s gorgeous. I love her. | 时间不短啊 她很漂亮 我爱她 |
[1:11:35] | What do you mean, you love her? I mean, I love her. She loves me. We love each other. | 什么意思 你爱她? 我爱她 他爱我 我们互相爱着 |
[1:11:46] | What, so you’re… | 什么 这么说你们是… |
[1:11:48] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:54] | Yeah, that’s it. That’s us. | 是的 是这样 我们就是这样 |
[1:12:02] | – You got a problem with that, Scott? – No, nothing to do with me. | 你介意吗 斯科特? 不 我不介意 |
[1:12:08] | I don’t think it is. | 我不这么想 |
[1:12:14] | – OK, check your mirrors. Enrahah. – Yeah, checking, checking. | 检查一下你的倒车镜 因拉哈 是 检查中 |
[1:12:18] | Indicate and knock on the door, let them know you want to come in. | 自报姓名并敲门 让他们知道你想进去 |
[1:12:21] | Knock on the door, OK. Put your foot down on the clutch. Put it in first gear. | 敲门 踩住离合 挂上一档 |
[1:12:24] | OK, find your biting point just before you go. OK, stop. | 好的 开动前找到联动点 好 停 |
[1:12:27] | – What? – Put the car in neutral. | 什么? 车挂空档 |
[1:12:29] | Put the car in neutral, the hand brake on. | 车挂空档 拉住手刹 |
[1:12:31] | Take your hand off the steering wheel, foot off the pedal, turn off the ignition. | 放开方向盘 脚离开踏板 熄火 |
[1:12:34] | – I haven’t started. – I’ve stopped. | 我还没启动呢 是我停的 |
[1:12:36] | – Now you tell me why I’ve stopped. – Got a headache? | 告诉我为什么我停下来了 头痛吗? |
[1:12:39] | No. Yes! I have got a headache and you tell me why I’ve got one. | 不 是 我头疼 你告诉我我为什么头疼? |
[1:12:42] | Erm… I don’t know. Time of the month? Oh, give me a clue. | 我不知道 这个月的来了? 给点提示 |
[1:12:46] | Well, think. Top to toe. Top to toe. | 想想 从头到尾 从头到尾 |
[1:12:49] | – Boots, Poppy. Boots. – Oh, here we go. | 靴子 波比 靴子 又来了 |
[1:12:51] | Every week I ask you, “Please wear appropriate footwear. “ | 每周我都告诉你”穿合适的鞋子” |
[1:12:54] | And every week you insist on wearing those stupid boots. | 可你每周都坚持穿这些破鞋 |
[1:12:57] | – Yeah, sorry about that. – You know what this is? | 抱歉 你知道这是什么吗? |
[1:13:00] | – This is vanity before safety. – Oh, right. | 这是要脸不要命 好吧 |
[1:13:02] | “I’m sorry, Mrs Jones. I’m sorry. Poppy killed your child, | “对不起 琼斯女士 抱歉 波比害死了你的孩子 |
[1:13:05] | but don’t worry, she looked really cool in her sexy, seductive boots. “ | 别担心 她穿着性感诱人的靴子很不错 |
[1:13:08] | – Am I keeping you awake at night? – No. | 我让你睡不着觉了? 不 |
[1:13:10] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定? |
[1:13:12] | Shall we get on with the lesson? | 我们能继续上课吗? |
[1:13:14] | Will you do something about your boots? | 你能换掉靴子吗? |
[1:13:16] | I don’t think so. They’re fine. I’m comfy in these. | 我不这么想 它们挺好的 我穿着很舒服 |
[1:13:19] | A lot of people drive in heels. | 很多人穿高跟鞋开车 |
[1:13:22] | Very well, on your head be it. | 很好 那你自己负责 |
[1:13:25] | Yeah, okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[1:13:34] | Keep to the left of the centre. Enrahah. Enrahah. | 保持在左边中间 好的 好的 |
[1:13:38] | When we come to this bend, what do we do? | 到拐弯处 我们应该怎么做? |
[1:13:40] | – Are you expecting the worst? – We keep to the left. | 你在想最糟的情况吗? 保持在左边 |
[1:13:43] | We expect a juggernaut, OK? | 我们假设有辆大卡车 好吗? |
[1:13:45] | – Expect the worst. – Expecting the worst. | 假象最糟的情况 假象最糟的情况 |
[1:13:47] | – More gas, more gas. – Expecting the worst. | 加油 加油 假象最糟的情况 |
[1:13:49] | – Expecting the worst. – More gas. | 假象最糟的情况 踩油门 |
[1:13:51] | – There’s a juggernaut, get down! – Poppy, put both hands on the wheel | 波比 双手抓住方向盘 |
[1:13:54] | and keep your eyes on the road! | 看着路 |
[1:13:56] | – There was a juggernaut, Scott. – There wasn’t a juggernaut. | 那是一辆大卡车 斯科特 并没有大卡车 |
[1:13:59] | – That was a stupid thing to do, Poppy. – There was a little… | 这样是最傻的做法 波比 有点… |
[1:14:02] | – Give me gas. Give me gas. – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 给我加油 加油 对不起 对不起 |
[1:14:04] | – I’m giving you gas. – Away from the bend. Give me gas. | 我在加油 离弯道远点 加油 |
[1:14:12] | -Right. – Poppy. – Yeah? | 好的 波比 是? |
[1:14:16] | I am not going to allow you to endanger both of us, | 我不允许你给我们俩带来危险 |
[1:14:19] | just for you to have your stupid little joke. | 就因为你愚蠢的小玩笑 |
[1:14:21] | I mean, if you want to make jokes, if that’s what you want to do, | 如果你想开玩笑 如果你就想这样 |
[1:14:24] | then I will gladly sit here and you can take the mickey out of me | 那我很愿意坐在这里 让你随便嘲笑我 |
[1:14:26] | for ?2.50 an hour – it’s your money. | 一小时2块五 你的钱 |
[1:14:29] | – I’m big enough. I can take it. – Can you? | 我够年龄了 我可以拿 可以吗? |
[1:14:32] | But I will not allow you to endanger yourself, myself, | 但我不允许你用因为开玩笑威胁到自己 我 |
[1:14:35] | and other road users just for your amusement. | 还有别的路上的人 |
[1:14:38] | I wasn’t taking the mickey, Scott. | 我没有开玩笑 斯科特 |
[1:14:40] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t touch me! Don’t you touch me! | 对不起 别碰我 别碰我 |
[1:14:42] | Right, that’s it. Get out! | 对 好了 出来 |
[1:14:45] | – What’s happening now? – Get in the passenger seat. | 怎么了? 到副驾驶座上去 |
[1:14:48] | – Why? – The lesson is over. I’m taking you home. | 为什么? 课上完了 我送你回家 |
[1:14:52] | Oh. So, that’s that, then, is it? | 那么 完了 是吗? |
[1:14:56] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[1:15:03] | Speak to the office and when they ask you, tell them I can’t teach you. | 去见办公室的人 他们要问 告诉他们我教不了你 |
[1:15:12] | Fucking! Take it easy, Scott. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 妈的 放松 斯科特 没事的 没事的 |
[1:15:25] | Well, come on, then. Let’s go. It’s costing me enough money as it is. | 好了 走吧 花了我够多钱了 |
[1:15:31] | All I ask is that you behave like an adult. | 我只请求你像个成人一样 |
[1:15:36] | What? Like you, Scott? | 什么? 像你一样 斯科特? |
[1:15:44] | It’s like musical cars, this. | 这像是一辆音乐车 |
[1:15:48] | – What now? – Get in the driver’s seat, please. | 又怎么了? 请去驾驶座 |
[1:15:52] | I’ve never given up on a pupil. | 我从不放弃初学者的 |
[1:15:55] | Oh, so that bit’s over, is it? Oh, well, make your mind up. | 可以结束了吗 决定好啊 |
[1:16:01] | Do you want to have a walk, get a breath of fresh air or something? | 想去散步吗 来点新鲜空气什么的吗? |
[1:16:05] | No? All right, then. | 不? 好吧 |
[1:16:14] | Check your mirrors. | 看倒车镜 |
[1:16:21] | What about that guy you gave up on the other week, eh? | 那你上周放弃的那个人呢? |
[1:16:26] | He passed his test this morning. | 他今早考试通过了 |
[1:16:29] | – Oh, well, that’s good. – He didn’t deserve to. | 很好 他不应该过的 |
[1:16:32] | He was very rude. He didn’t even say thank you. | 他很没礼貌 甚至连谢谢都不说 |
[1:16:35] | I don’t know, some people. Doesn’t take much. | 我不明白 有些人 并不在意 |
[1:16:40] | – It’s just the little things. – That’s right. | 只是小事 说得对 |
[1:16:42] | Enrahah. | 因拉哈 |
[1:16:44] | Keep to the left of the centre of the road. | 保持在路左边 |
[1:16:48] | You can make jokes while you’re driving, but you will crash and you will die laughing. | 你可以开车时开玩笑 然后笑着被车撞死 |
[1:16:54] | Well, if you’re going to go, it’s the best way to go, I suppose. | 如果你想 这样最好 |
[1:17:00] | – Are you scared of death? – No, I’m not scared of death. | 你怕死吗? 不 我不怕死亡 |
[1:17:02] | I’m scared of dying. That’s why I woke up. | 我怕的是要死 所以我要醒来 |
[1:17:05] | – Oh, when did you wake up? – A long time ago. | 你什么时候醒来的? 很久以前 |
[1:17:07] | – Who set the alarm? – I did. | 谁定的闹钟? 我 |
[1:17:09] | – I opened my eyes and I saw. – And what did you see? | 我睁开眼睛看到 看到什么? |
[1:17:11] | You can laugh while Rome is burning, but believe you me, Poppy, it is burning. | 罗马燃烧时 你可以笑 但相信我 它在燃烧 |
[1:17:16] | And if you don’t wake up, then you will be burnt to a cinder. | 如果你不醒来 就会被烧成焦炭 |
[1:17:21] | I mean, look around you. What do you see? Do you see happiness? | 看看四周 你看到了什么 看到了欢乐? |
[1:17:25] | Do you see a policy of bringing happiness to people? No. No. | 你看到了带给人们欢乐的政策? 没有 |
[1:17:29] | You see ignorance and fear. | 你看到的是忽视和恐惧 |
[1:17:31] | You see… You see the disease of multiculturalism, | 你看到…你看到的是多文化主义的诟病 |
[1:17:34] | and what is multiculturalism? | 什么是多文化主义 |
[1:17:36] | Multiculturalism is non-culturalism. | 多文化主义是无文化主义 |
[1:17:38] | And why do they want non-culturalism? | 他们为什么想要无文化主义? |
[1:17:40] | Because they want to reduce collective will. | 因为他们想要减少共同愿望 |
[1:17:43] | The American Dream never happened. | 美国梦从未实现过 |
[1:17:44] | The American nightmare is already here. | 美国噩梦已经到来 |
[1:17:46] | Look at the Washington Monument. | 看看华盛顿纪念碑 |
[1:17:48] | It is 555 feet above the ground and 111 feet below the ground. | 555英尺在地上 111英尺在地下 |
[1:17:52] | 555 plus 111 is 666. | 555加111是666 |
[1:17:56] | 666, Poppy. 666. | 666 波比 666 |
[1:18:03] | Keep to the left of the centre of the road. | 保持在路的左边 |
[1:18:06] | Are you an only child, Scott? | 你是独生子吗 斯科特? |
[1:18:12] | Enrahah. Use all your mirrors. | 因拉哈 所有的镜子都要用上 |
[1:18:16] | Watch your speed. | 注意速度 |
[1:18:37] | Same time next week? | 下周同样时间? |
[1:18:39] | – Of course. | 当然 当然 – Of course. |
[1:18:46] | Stay happy. | 保持好心情 |
[1:19:05] | – Oh, come on, Suzy. – Don’t worry, she’ll be here. | 别看了 苏西 别担心 她会来的 |
[1:19:09] | What time’s Helen expecting us? | 海伦希望我们什么时候去? |
[1:19:11] | – She wanted us there by four. – She’s going to go nuts. | 她让我们四点到 她会抓狂的 |
[1:19:15] | Not much I can do about that. Runs in the family. | 我也没办法 这是家庭问题 |
[1:19:18] | How was your lesson? | 你的驾驶课怎么样? |
[1:19:20] | I don’t know. Dark. | 不知道 黑暗 |
[1:19:23] | – How do you mean, dark? – Dark as the night. | 什么意思 黑暗? 如黑夜般黑暗 |
[1:19:28] | He hasn’t been feeling you up, has he? | 他没对你耍流氓吧 |
[1:19:31] | I’d like to see him try. | 我倒乐意让他耍 |
[1:19:33] | Touching your knee instead of the gear stick, that old chestnut. | 碰触膝盖而不是换挡杆 老笑话了 |
[1:19:36] | No. | 没有 |
[1:19:38] | You all right, Poppy? | 还好吗 波比? |
[1:19:41] | Yeah. I think I’m just worried about Helen. | 没事 我只是在为海伦担心 |
[1:19:45] | Really, how do you mean? | 真的 怎么担心? |
[1:19:47] | – Should have gone to see her ages ago. – Yeah, families, eh? | 几年前就应该去看她的 是啊 怎么说都是家人 |
[1:19:50] | Oh, here’s Suzy. | 苏西来了 |
[1:20:54] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[1:21:07] | – Hello! – Are you all right? | 你好 你还好吗? |
[1:21:10] | Look at this! Oh, mind the tree. | 看这个 小心树 |
[1:21:13] | – It’s nice to stand up. – All right, Poppy? | 还好没摔倒 波比? |
[1:21:16] | – All right, Jamie? – Suzy, mind your sister’s new motor. | 杰米? 苏西 小心你姐姐的新车 |
[1:21:19] | – You all right, Jamie? – All right? | 你还好吗 杰米? |
[1:21:21] | – Yeah. – Long time no see. | 很好 好久不见 |
[1:21:23] | – Yeah, long time no see. – All right, Suzy? | 是啊 好久不见 是吧 苏西? |
[1:21:25] | – All right, Jamie? – All right. | 杰米? 好啊 |
[1:21:27] | Ooh, these are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:21:29] | – I got you a little bottle of bubbly. – Oh, thank you very much. It’s lovely. | 我给你带了瓶香槟 谢谢 真好 |
[1:21:35] | – All right. I’ll pop these upstairs for you. – Lovely, Jamie. Thank you very much. | 我去楼上给你们准备 好啊 杰米 谢谢 |
[1:21:39] | – Isn’t that lovely? – I’m guessing we’re having a barbecue. | 很漂亮不是吗? 我们要烧烤 |
[1:21:42] | Whatever gave you that idea, Suze? | 你怎么会想到这个 苏西? |
[1:21:45] | – Keep on running, Jamie. – Yeah. | 别闲着 杰米 |
[1:21:47] | Better put these down now, shall I? That’s a good idea. Having fun yet? | 最好把这些放下 好主意 开心吗? |
[1:21:51] | – Yeah. – Take your shoes off, Suzy. | 是的 脱掉鞋 苏西 |
[1:21:53] | – All right! – And you too, Poppy. | 好的 你也是波西 |
[1:21:55] | I’ll give you the grand tour. This is the downstairs toilet. | 我带你看看 这是楼下的厕所 |
[1:21:58] | – Oh, I thought it was the wine cellar. – I wish. | 我以为是酒窖呢 我也希望 |
[1:22:00] | Through here, this is the living room. | 这里 是客厅 |
[1:22:03] | Ta-da! Yeah, went with a blue and silver theme in here. | 主色调是蓝和银 |
[1:22:06] | Did you, Jamie? It’s very nice, isn’t it, Suze? – Here’s our dining area. – Lovely. | 这是我们的餐厅 很漂亮 |
[1:22:11] | There’s usually another chair here. But we put it outside for later. | 这里通常还有一把椅子 但我们把它放在外面做备用 |
[1:22:14] | – For the foxes? – Yeah! | 给狐狸准备的? 是的 |
[1:22:15] | – We only got it last weekend, didn’t we? – Yeah, flat pack. | 这是上礼拜才买的 是的 拼装的 |
[1:22:18] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:22:21] | It’s beautiful, Helen. Haven’t you got green fingers, eh? | 太美了 海伦 你对植物这么在行吗 |
[1:22:26] | – Is it all right to smoke, Helen? – I suppose so. | 可以抽烟吗 海伦? 可以 |
[1:22:29] | Can you get the ash in the ashtray, please? | 烟灰掸在烟灰缸里好吗? |
[1:22:31] | I’ll try not to miss the potty. | 我尽力不洒在外面 |
[1:22:33] | – You’ve been trained. – Come and see my roses! | 你训练过了 来看看我的玫瑰 |
[1:22:35] | – Oh, lovely. – I only planted these this time last year. | 真漂亮 我是在去年这个时候种的 |
[1:22:38] | – You didn’t. – They’ve done really well. | 不会吧 它们长得很好 |
[1:22:40] | I want to grow them into a big bush. | 我想养成一大片 |
[1:22:42] | – They smell lovely. – Don’t they just. | 闻起来很香 非常香 |
[1:22:44] | My lavender. Put that by the compost. | 我的薰衣草 栽在肥料堆旁 |
[1:22:46] | – Best place for it, really. – Hydrangeas need perking up a bit. | 再好不过 真的 绣球花还不够振作 |
[1:22:50] | Bit down in the dumps, is he? | 有点东倒西歪的 是吧 |
[1:22:51] | Hello there, cheer up. Might never happen. | 你们好 振作一点 看来没戏了 |
[1:22:54] | Busy Lizzies are doing very well. Beautiful flowers. | 杜鹃花开得很茂盛 漂亮的小花 |
[1:22:57] | – Been a bit busy, has she? – Going to plant more of these next year. | 忙着开花 明年要多种一点 |
[1:23:00] | – That looks crap. – Thanks, Suzy. | 看起来糟透了 谢谢 苏西 |
[1:23:02] | – Eucalyptus. – Oh, Zoe. | 尤加利树 祖 |
[1:23:04] | Gum tree! | 橡胶树 |
[1:23:06] | – Brings back memories, doesn’t it? – Yeah, the smell. | 是不是唤起了回忆啊? 是啊 是香气 |
[1:23:08] | G’day, blue, how’s it going? | 你好 怎么样了? |
[1:23:10] | – Drinks up. – Cheers, Jamie. Let me give you a hand. | 饮料来了 干杯 杰米 我来帮你 |
[1:23:13] | – Cheers, everyone. – Cheers. | 大家干杯 干杯 |
[1:23:17] | So, you’ve spoken to Mum, then? | 这么说 你和妈妈谈过了? |
[1:23:20] | Yeah, I spoke to her last Sunday. She’s all right. | 是 我上周日去见了她 她很好 |
[1:23:22] | – Lovely. She coming down? – Yes. | 太好了 她要来? 是的 |
[1:23:24] | What’s she coming down with? Syphilis? | 和谁一起? 西弗利斯? |
[1:23:26] | – When did you last speak to her, Suzy? – Oh, leave it out. | 你上次见到她是什么时候 苏西? 别问了 |
[1:23:29] | – You should give her a ring. – I spoke to her. | 你应该给她个戒指 我和她谈了 |
[1:23:30] | – They’re very excited. – Course they are. | 他们很兴奋 当然 |
[1:23:33] | They’ll come down when the baby’s born. | 他们等孩子出生了就来 |
[1:23:34] | – Get on with the in-laws, do you, Jamie? – Yeah, I do, as it goes. | 你能和亲家人好好相处 杰米? 是的 我们一直都很好 |
[1:23:38] | – Yeah, you get on with Dad, don’t you? – We have a nice chat from time to time. | 和爸爸相处的不错吧? 我们一直聊得很投机 |
[1:23:41] | – Do you? – That’s more than we ever do. | 是吗? 比我们说的话都多 |
[1:23:43] | Does it seem funny, your little sister having a baby? | 是不是很搞笑 你妹妹都要生孩子了 |
[1:23:46] | – Yeah, it is a bit weird. – No, it’s perfectly natural. | 是啊 有点怪 不 非常自然 |
[1:23:49] | – I’m an auntie. – Oh, yeah? | 我要做婶婶了 是吗 |
[1:23:51] | – Got two nieces. My brothers’ kids. – They’re lovely. | 两个侄子 我弟弟的小孩 他们好可爱 |
[1:23:54] | – Yeah, well, they’re all right. – Oh, he’s kicking. | 是啊 还好啦 他在踢我 |
[1:23:57] | Oh, yeah, that’s amazing. Hello, little man in there. It’s your auntie speaking. | 多神奇啊 你好 小人儿 我是你婶婶 |
[1:24:02] | There’s your other auntie here, Auntie Suzy. Does she want a word? | 那是你另外一个婶婶 Suzy 让她说两句? |
[1:24:05] | – What are you going to call it? – Yeah, have you chosen a name yet? | 你们准备叫他什么? 是啊 取名字了吗? |
[1:24:08] | – We weren’t going to say, were we? – We’re not telling anyone yet. | 我们不会说的 是吧? 暂时保密 |
[1:24:11] | – Go on, your secret’s safe with us. – No, it’s bad luck. | 说吧 我们不会乱说的 不 那样不吉利 |
[1:24:13] | It’s Nathan. | 叫楠桑 |
[1:24:15] | Oops. It’s lovely. | 真好听 |
[1:24:17] | – Nathan? – Yeah. | 楠桑? 是的 |
[1:24:19] | – It’s a lovely name, Helen. – Is there a Nathan in the family? | 好可爱的名字 海伦 家里有叫楠桑的吗? |
[1:24:22] | – No. – No, just feels right to us. | 没有 没有 只是我们觉得很合适 |
[1:24:25] | Well, that’s the important thing. | 这才是重要的 |
[1:24:27] | – Nathan Lightfoot. – Yes, Suzy, Nathan Lightfoot. | 楠桑-莱特福特 是的 苏西 楠桑-莱特福特 |
[1:24:31] | Nathan Lightfoot Esquire. | 楠桑-莱特福特先生 |
[1:24:32] | – It’s boring. – Take no notice of her. | 无聊 无视她 |
[1:24:34] | – I’m not. – Cheers. Cheers, Nathan. | 我知道 干杯 干杯 楠桑 |
[1:24:37] | – Let me get you another top up. Suzy? – Oh, yeah, thanks, Jamie. | 再来一瓶 苏西? 好的 谢谢 杰米 |
[1:24:45] | I know, let’s have a go on your PlayStation, Jamie. | 我说 来玩你的游戏机吧 杰米 |
[1:24:48] | – Yeah. | 好的 好的 – Yeah. |
[1:24:49] | – Yeah, I’ll start it up. – No, Jamie. | 我来打开 不用 杰米 |
[1:24:52] | – Zoe’s favourite, isn’t it? – Yeah, I can’t get enough. | 祖的最爱 不是吗? 是啊 我玩不够 |
[1:24:55] | – What games you got? – Sonic The Hedgehog, Splinter Cell. | 你都有什么游戏? 刺猬索尼 细胞分裂 |
[1:24:58] | – Cool. – We can’t start with that now. | 帅 我们现在不能打开 |
[1:25:00] | – Why not? – It’s too late. | 为什么? 太晚了 |
[1:25:02] | Is it? What’s the time? | 是吗 几点了? |
[1:25:03] | – Oh, five minutes. – No. | 就玩五分钟 不行 |
[1:25:05] | – Come on, let’s play. – Jamie, I said leave it. | 来吧 玩吧 杰米 我说了不要 |
[1:25:08] | – All right, lovely. – Sit down. | 没事的 亲爱的 坐下 |
[1:25:10] | Oh, for fuck sake. | 看在他妈的份上 |
[1:25:19] | Bane of my life, PlayStations. | 游戏机毁掉了我的生活 |
[1:25:22] | – Oh, you got one? – No, the kids at school. | 你也有? 不是 是学校的孩子 |
[1:25:24] | They’re like that under the desks, aren’t they? | 他们总在桌子下面玩 是吧? |
[1:25:27] | – I always confiscate them in my class. – Do you? | 我在课上总是没收掉 是吗? |
[1:25:29] | – What a surprise. – They must love that. | 真的惊讶 他们肯定很喜欢 |
[1:25:31] | – Well, maybe in the morning, eh? – Yeah, before we go for a walk. | 那早上再说吧? 好 在我们出去散步之前 |
[1:25:36] | It’s incredible to think I’m going to get even bigger. | 不敢想象肚子还要变得更大 |
[1:25:40] | – Only 10 more weeks. – Exciting, strap yourself in. | 只有10周了 激动啊 绑紧自己 |
[1:25:43] | Doesn’t it make you both feel a little bit broody, you girls? | 你们难道不想要孩子吗 |
[1:25:46] | – No, actually. How about you, Zoe? – Afraid not. With all due respect. | 没有 你呢 祖? 恐怕没有 别介意 |
[1:25:49] | You want a baby, though, don’t you, Poppy? | 你想要孩子 是吗 波比? |
[1:25:51] | – No, thanks. I’ve just had a kebab. – I didn’t mean that. Eventually. | 不 谢谢 我刚吃了烤肉串 我不是那意思 我说最终 |
[1:25:56] | Maybe. Who knows? | 可能吧 谁知道呢 |
[1:25:56] | At 35, you’re considered a high-risk mum. | 35岁 你可就是个高危产妇了 |
[1:25:58] | – Give me a chance, I’ve just turned 30. – It’s only five years away. | 放过我吧 我才30岁 只剩5年了 |
[1:26:02] | – You’ve got to make plans. – A five-year plan? Like Stalin? | 你得订个计划 五年计划?跟斯大林似的? |
[1:26:04] | – When are you getting on the property ladder? – I need a step up first. | 你打算什么时候安定下来啊 那得先跨出第一步 |
[1:26:07] | – You got to get yourself a mortgage. – We don’t want the hassle. | 你得给自己贷款买房 我们不想争吵 |
[1:26:11] | – You need to invest your savings. – I just stuff mine under the mattress. | 你得用存款做投资 我只是把钱塞在床下 |
[1:26:14] | – Have you got a pension yet? – You got to be joking. | 你有退休金吗? 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:26:17] | – Have you got a pension? – We’ve both got pensions, haven’t we? | 你有退休金吗? 我们都有退休金 |
[1:26:20] | – Oh, yeah. – Great. Where are your Zimmer frames? | 是的 太好了 你们的助行架呢? |
[1:26:23] | – You’ve got to take life seriously. – Have I? | 你不能这么吊儿郎当了 我有吗? |
[1:26:25] | You can’t get drunk every night, partying, however much fun it is. | 你不能再每晚去派对 喝得烂醉 多好玩都不行 |
[1:26:28] | I don’t get drunk every night. Do we? | 我不是每晚都喝醉的 我们没有吧? |
[1:26:30] | – No, she’s an adult now, your big sister. – Unfortunately. | 没有 她现在是成年人了 姐姐 很不幸 |
[1:26:33] | – You have to take responsibility, Poppy. – OK, take it easy. | 你要负起责任 波比 别激动 |
[1:26:36] | I am taking it easy. | 我没着急 |
[1:26:39] | I just want you to be happy, that’s all. | 我希望你快乐 仅此而已 |
[1:26:40] | I am happy. | 我很快乐啊 |
[1:26:42] | – I don’t think you are. – I am. | 我觉得你不快乐 我快乐 |
[1:26:44] | I love my life. Yeah, it can be tough at times. That’s part of it, isn’t it? | 我热爱生活 有时确实艰难 但这是生活一部分 不是吗? |
[1:26:48] | I’ve got a great job, brilliant kids, lovely flat. I’ve got her to look at. | 我有好工作 聪明的孩子 漂亮的公寓 还有她 |
[1:26:53] | I’ve got amazing friends. I love my freedom. I’m a lucky lady, I know that. | 有好朋友 我喜欢自由 我很幸运 |
[1:26:58] | – All right, no need to rub it in. – What am I rubbing in? | 好吧 没必要说这么多 我有唧唧歪歪吗? |
[1:27:01] | – I know what you’re saying. – What? | 我知道你在说什么 什么? |
[1:27:03] | – You think I’ve taken the easy option. – Hey. | 你觉得我选了简单的生活 嗨 |
[1:27:05] | Hang on, Helen. She didn’t say that. | 等等海伦 她没那么说 |
[1:27:06] | – It’s what she meant. – No, you’re insecure about your life. | 她就是那个意思 不 你对生活缺乏安全感 |
[1:27:09] | – All right, Suze. – That’s not true. | 好了 苏西 不是这样的 |
[1:27:11] | – Why are you trying to control everyone? – I’m not. I’m not. | 为什么你想要控制每个人的想法 我没有 没有 |
[1:27:14] | – Whatever. You’re boring me. – Leave it out. | 随便了 真无聊 别说了 |
[1:27:16] | Why are you all attacking me? It’s not fair. | 为什么你们都冲我喊? 不公平 |
[1:27:18] | – No-one’s attacking you, Helen. – They’re not attacking you, Hel. | 没人冲你喊 海伦 她们没有恶意 海伦 |
[1:27:23] | – Blimey. – It’s pathetic. | 我的天啊 真可悲 |
[1:27:25] | – Suzy! – Sorry. | 苏西 对不起 |
[1:27:28] | – She’ll be all right in a minute. – Yeah. | 她马上就会好的 是的 |
[1:27:31] | It’s hormones. | 荷尔蒙作祟 |
[1:27:37] | – You all right? – Yeah. | 你还好吗? 是的 |
[1:27:42] | – Do you want to play a game, Jamie? – Yeah, yeah. | 想玩一把游戏吗? 好啊 好 |
[1:27:46] | No, best leave it till the morning. | 不了 还是早上再说吧 |
[1:27:49] | I think we should all go to bed, it’s getting late. | 我想我们应该去睡觉了 很晚了 好吧 |
[1:27:51] | All right, then. Jamie, go upstairs and get the bedding for Suzy. | 杰米 上楼给苏西铺好床 |
[1:27:56] | – You’re looking tired, Suzy. – She always looks like that. | 你还起来很累 苏西 她就那样 |
[1:27:59] | It’s just my face. | 我脸就这样 |
[1:28:01] | Thanks for the barbecue, Helen. Jamie. | 谢谢你们的烧烤会 海伦 杰米 |
[1:28:03] | – Anytime. – It was gorgeous. | 愿意效劳 很不错 |
[1:28:05] | Thanks. We’ll go for a walk by the sea tomorrow. It’ll be lovely. | 谢谢 我们明天去海边转转 肯定很美 |
[1:28:09] | Be nice. | 开心点 |
[1:28:16] | Move your arse. | |
[1:28:23] | Flap, flap, flap! | |
[1:28:27] | Careful, Poppy. I’m worried about you in those shoes. | 小心 波比 你穿那鞋我不放心 |
[1:28:30] | – Don’t worry. They’re not too high. – Poppy, come off the wall. | 别担心 跟不是很高 |
[1:28:34] | Give us a piggy back? | 让我骑一下吧? |
[1:28:43] | Suzy, don’t do that. Don’t. Stop it. | 苏西 停下 别 停下 |
[1:28:56] | You should have told me, I wouldn’t have got on your back. | 你应该告诉我的 那我就不会骑你了 |
[1:29:11] | I’m all right. How are you? Good weekend? | 我没事 你呢? 周末怎么样? |
[1:29:15] | Oh, heavy night last night, was it? | 又熬夜了 是吧? |
[1:29:19] | That’s what I like to hear. Good boy. | 我正想听到这些 好孩子 |
[1:29:23] | So, do you fancy going out sometime, then? | 你愿意有空出来玩吗 |
[1:29:26] | How’s Friday looking for you? Think you can squeeze me in? | 周五怎么样? 有空挤点时间给我吗 |
[1:29:33] | Oh, go on, then. I don’t drink. | 继续 我不喝酒 |
[1:29:36] | But… | 可是… |
[1:29:39] | Yeah, maybe just the one. | 好吧 就一杯 |
[1:29:41] | Yeah, something like that. | 好的 就是这样 |
[1:29:45] | All right, then. See you then, then, then, then, then. | 好的 再见 |
[1:29:52] | All right. See you, sailor. Bye. | 好的 再见 水手 再见 |
[1:30:20] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[1:30:41] | Suzy, wind your sister’s window up. | 苏西 把车窗摇上去 |
[1:31:10] | What was that all about, then? | 怎么回事? |
[1:31:14] | Search me. | 在找我 |
[1:31:16] | Bit weird. | 有点怪 |
[1:31:18] | Isn’t it just? | 不是吗? |
[1:31:21] | – Gives me the creeps, to be honest. – Yeah. | 说实话让我有点怕 是啊 |
[1:31:28] | So, what are we doing for tea, then? | 好了 我们去喝茶吧/ |
[1:31:30] | – Takeaway. What do you reckon? – Chinese? | 叫外买吧 你说呢 中餐 |
[1:31:33] | Oh, hello, look who’s here. Little piglet. | 嗨 看看是谁 小猪猪 |
[1:31:35] | – Are you paying? – No. | 你请客? 不 |
[1:31:36] | – Course she’s not. – Don’t worry, we’ll take care of it. | 她当然不请 别担心 我们会解决的 |
[1:31:39] | – Mum and Dad. – Which one am I? | 爸爸和妈妈 我是哪个? |
[1:31:40] | – Dad, of course. – I hate being Dad. | 当然是爸爸 我讨厌当爸爸 |
[1:31:43] | – You love it. – Oh, get off, Poppy. | 你喜欢的 死开啦 波比 |
[1:31:51] | It’s a beautiful sky. | 好美的天 |
[1:32:11] | There you go. | 来了 |
[1:32:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:18] | So where were we? | 我们说到哪儿了? |
[1:32:22] | What brings you here? | 你怎么会到这儿来 |
[1:32:24] | – I met a girl. – Oh, very nice. | 我碰到了一位女孩 很好 |
[1:32:27] | – Yeah. – What’s she like, then? | 是的 她怎么样? |
[1:32:29] | – I can’t talk about it. – Why not? | 我不能说 为什么? |
[1:32:30] | – It’s a secret. – I’m good with secrets. | 是秘密 我擅长保密 |
[1:32:32] | – It’s between me and her, though. – Oh, fair enough. I won’t pry. | 是我俩之间的事 说得对 我不会打听的 |
[1:32:36] | – Who is she? – I couldn’t possibly. | 她是说 我不能说 |
[1:32:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:32:41] | She’s a teacher. | 她是个老师 |
[1:32:44] | – Is she? – She’s gorgeous. | 是吗? 很漂亮 |
[1:32:47] | Oh… I hate her already. | 我已经讨厌她了 |
[1:32:51] | Haven’t you got lovely eyes? | 你眼睛很美 |
[1:32:54] | – Thanks. – Beautiful colour. | 谢谢 颜色很漂亮 |
[1:32:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | 真的吗? 是的 |
[1:32:58] | Picked them myself. | 我自己选的 |
[1:33:00] | – Did you? – Yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[1:33:02] | – Where from? – Down the market. | 从哪里? 在市场里 |
[1:33:03] | – You’re joking me? – No. | 你在开我玩笑 不 |
[1:33:05] | I’d say you got yourself a bargain there. | 我说你肯定买的是便宜货 |
[1:33:08] | – You’ve got one as well. – Have I? Just the one? Which one? | 你的也很美 是吗 一只? 那只? |
[1:33:11] | – That one. – This one? | 这只 这只? |
[1:33:13] | – Particularly lovely, is he? – He is. | 特别的美 不是吗? 是的 |
[1:33:15] | But don’t upset the other one. | 别让另外一只不高兴 |
[1:33:16] | – No, she’s all right. – Is she? | 不 她没事 是吗? |
[1:33:18] | – Yeah, we’ve had a chat about it. – Oh, good. | 是的 我们聊过的 很好 |
[1:33:20] | Yeah, she’s over the worst now. Yeah, anyway she’s got other talents. | 她已经不难过了 她还是有其他才华的 |
[1:33:24] | – Has she? – Yeah. – What are they? – So many. | 是吗? 是的 什么天赋? 很多 |
[1:33:27] | – She can juggle. – Obviously. | 她会杂耍 很显然 |
[1:33:29] | Yeah, goes without saying. She can wink on demand. | 不受我控制 可以随意眨眼 |
[1:33:32] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | 真的? 是的 |
[1:33:34] | – Let’s see. – Are you sure? | 让我们看看 你确定? |
[1:33:37] | – Yeah. – It’s pretty spooky. | 是的 有点吓人 |
[1:33:39] | – Go on. – OK, are you ready? | 继续 准备好了吗? |
[1:33:41] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[1:33:43] | She is good! | 很不错 |
[1:33:45] | – This one tries to join in. – Don’t let him. | 这只也想加入进来 别让他进来 |
[1:33:49] | I won’t. Anyway, he’s lovely, so… | 我不会的 他很漂亮 所以… |
[1:33:50] | – Well, she’s lovely, too. – Don’t try and claw your way out of it. | 她也很漂亮 不要意图太明显哟 |
[1:33:54] | – Sorry. – It’s all right. | 抱歉 没关系 |
[1:33:56] | – Cheers. | 干杯 干杯 – Cheers. |
[1:33:59] | Again. | 再一次 |
[1:34:06] | This is nice. | 很好 |
[1:34:10] | It is nice. | 很好 |
[1:34:45] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[1:34:51] | Wow. | 欢迎来到陋室 |
[1:34:53] | Welcome to my humble abode. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:23] | – Aren’t you high up? – Yeah. | 你不是天使吗? 是的 |
[1:35:26] | Yeah. What’s it like up there? | 那天上是什么样子的? |
[1:35:30] | Hm. It’s OK. | 还好啦 |
[1:35:34] | That’s better. | 这太好了 |
[1:35:48] | – I think you must be too hot. – Yeah, it does feel hot. | 我想你肯定热了 确实很热 |
[1:35:52] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我也这么想 |
[1:35:54] | Usually right. | 通常都不会错 |
[1:35:57] | – Though it’s not really my job. – No, you’re very good at it. | 虽然不是我的本质工作 你不擅长这个 |
[1:36:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:03] | Hidden talents. | 潜在天赋 |
[1:36:08] | Oh, wow. | |
[1:36:11] | Now, that’s what I call a bargain. | 这就是我说的便宜货 |
[1:36:14] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[1:36:20] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:36:24] | – I’m a bit hot, too. – Yeah? | 我也有点热 是吗? |
[1:36:26] | Yeah. – Maybe this’ll help. – I think you might be right. | 是的 这样也许会好点 说得没错 |
[1:36:31] | – What about if this… – Oh, yeah, and that one. Go on, then. | 如果…怎么办 对了 那个 继续 |
[1:36:34] | OK. Ooh, I quite like it like that. | 好了 我很喜欢这样 |
[1:36:40] | – Oh! – Lovely. | 哦 很好 |
[1:36:43] | – What’s it like in there? – Oh, not bad. | 那里怎么样 不坏 |
[1:37:35] | I’ll go and make that tea. | 我去沏茶 |
[1:37:38] | Great. | 好的 |
[1:38:02] | Going to be late for my lesson. Hey-ho. There you go. | 我上课要迟了 嗨 瞧啊 |
[1:38:07] | – I’ll give you a lift. – Will you? | 我载你去 你愿意吗? |
[1:38:09] | – Yeah. – Oh! – Means I keep you for longer. – Thank you very much. | 是的 哦 这样我能和你多待一会儿 谢谢 |
[1:38:13] | It’s OK. | 没什么 |
[1:38:15] | – So when you coming back to school? – Oh. Next week. | 你什么时候再来学校? 下周 |
[1:38:19] | – I’ll see how things go with his mum. – Yeah, he’ll be all right. | 我去看看他妈妈的事怎么样了 |
[1:38:23] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 会没事的 |
[1:38:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:38:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:38:49] | Are you happy… in your life? | 你的生活…快乐吗? |
[1:38:54] | That’s a big question. | 这是个难题 |
[1:38:59] | Isn’t it just? | 不是吗? |
[1:39:26] | – So, you play football, then? – Yeah, five-a-side every week. | 这么说 你踢足球? 是的 每周踢五人足球 |
[1:39:30] | – Right. Is that indoors or outdoors? – No, outdoors. | 好吧 是里面还是外面? 不 外面 |
[1:39:33] | – Oh, here she is. – Made it. Just. | 她来了 赶上了 |
[1:39:35] | – Why aren’t you wearing any jewellery? – Oh, it’s that kind of day. | 你怎么不带首饰? 因为是特殊日子 |
[1:39:39] | So, you doing anything tonight? | 这么说 你今晚有安排? |
[1:39:42] | Yeah, it’s a mate’s 30th. We’re all meeting in a bar. | 是朋友的三十岁生日 我们在酒吧见 |
[1:39:44] | – Great. – What are you two up to? | 太棒了 你们俩去哪里? |
[1:39:46] | – Oh, cinema. – Yeah, see a film. | 去看电影 看电影 |
[1:39:48] | – Popcorn… – Sit in the dark, hold hands. | 爆米花 黑暗中手拉手 |
[1:39:51] | Yeah, no necking. | 没有搂搂抱抱 |
[1:39:52] | She’s only saying that cos you’re here. | 因为你在她才这么说的 |
[1:39:54] | Normally I’m all over her like a rash. | 通常我会性急地骑到她身上 |
[1:39:56] | – I don’t blame you. – He’s a right smoothie. | 我不怪你 他好温柔 |
[1:39:58] | Isn’t he just? | 不是吗? |
[1:40:00] | – Here he is. – Nice to meet you. | 他来了 高兴见到你 |
[1:40:02] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you, Zoe. | 高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 祖 |
[1:40:04] | – Yeah, whatever. – Have a good time tonight. | 随便 晚上玩得开心 |
[1:40:06] | Come on, you. | 快点 |
[1:40:11] | Hiya, Scott. This is Tim. He’s coming with us today. | 嗨 斯科特 这是蒂姆 他今天也一起来 |
[1:40:15] | – Just joking. – Hi. | 开玩笑 嗨 |
[1:40:18] | – Ooh, can’t win them all. – Apparently not. | 玩笑失败了 很显然 |
[1:40:22] | – See you later. – I’ll call you. | 再见 等我电话 |
[1:40:23] | – Will you? – Yeah. | 你打电话吗? 是的 |
[1:40:24] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:40:40] | What happened on Sunday, Scott? You should’ve stopped to say hello. | 星期天怎么了斯科特? 你应该停下来打个招呼 |
[1:40:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was in Stevenage on Sunday. | 我不知道你再说什么 我周日在斯蒂文内奇 |
[1:40:47] | Stevenage? Funny, you must have a twin. | 在斯蒂文内奇 有意思 你肯定有个双胞胎弟弟 |
[1:40:50] | I was there all day. I was looking after my mum. My aunt’s dying. | 我一整天都在那里 我在找我妈妈 我婶婶要死了 |
[1:40:52] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – It’s all right. | 抱歉 没关系 |
[1:40:55] | – Don’t believe you, Scott. – It’s up to you, I was there till midnight. | 我不相信 斯科特 随你便 我半夜才回来 |
[1:40:59] | Don’t think so, gigolo. | 我可不相信 小骗子 |
[1:41:19] | Concentrate, Poppy. Concentrate. Watch what I’m doing. | 集中注意力 波比 集中注意力 看我的动作 |
[1:41:22] | Now I’m going to indicate. I keep in lane. In a roundabout, you keep in lane. | 我要变向了 保持车道 转弯时 保持车道 |
[1:41:26] | OK? You keep in lane, all right? | 明白吗? 保持车道 |
[1:41:29] | You take responsibility for other drivers and for yourself and you keep in lane, OK? | 你要为其他驾驶员负责 还有你自己 保持车道 |
[1:41:34] | This is a roundabout. Concentrate, pay attention. Good. Thank you. | 这是弯道 集中注意力 好的 谢谢 |
[1:41:37] | Are you… Was that a request or was that a demand? | 你… 那是请求还是要求? |
[1:41:39] | Did he bully me then? Did he just shove in then? | 他是不是耍无赖啊 就这么挤了进来 |
[1:41:42] | – Or did he ask? – Did he? | 他有没有说一句啊? 他有吗? |
[1:41:44] | No, he didn’t ask. You see what roundabouts do? | 不 他没有 你看到转弯的作用了吗? |
[1:41:46] | Roundabouts, if you keep in lane and you keep going, you’ll be fine. | 弯道 保持车道 不会有事的 |
[1:41:50] | You’re following rules and keeping everything the way it should be. | 遵守规则 做好每一步 |
[1:41:53] | Everything in check. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[1:41:54] | But if you get selfish and if you step out of it, then it goes wrong. | 但如果你自私并越轨 就麻烦了 |
[1:41:58] | And it gets dangerous. Do you see what I mean? | 并且很危险 明白我的意思吗? |
[1:42:05] | Waa-aaah… | 我不会等待一个不保持在弯道车道的人 |
[1:42:10] | I’m not waiting for somebody who can’t keep in lane on a roundabout. I’m not waiting. | 我不会等的 |
[1:42:12] | Everywhere you see, look at the cameras. | 所有的地方 看看摄像头 |
[1:42:14] | Everywhere you go, they’re watching you. | 无论在哪儿 他们都盯着你 |
[1:42:17] | They’re seeing you. They’re watching. Everywhere you go. | 他们在盯着你 盯着你 无论何处 |
[1:42:19] | Look at this place, it stinks. Come on. What are you waiting for? | 看看这里 臭气熏天 来啊 你等什么呢? |
[1:42:23] | – All right. – Jesus Christ! Look, another camera… | 好了 上帝 看 另外一个摄像头 |
[1:42:27] | Speed camera. Why do you need them? | 测速摄像头 为什么需要他们? |
[1:42:28] | There’s two guys at the back of the road selling drugs | 街背后有两个人在交易毒品 |
[1:42:31] | and you have a speed camera. Why do you need a speed camera? | 还有一个测速摄像头 为什么需要测速摄像头? |
[1:42:34] | You can wait. | 你可以等 |
[1:42:36] | – You can wait! – Easy. | 你可以等 放松 |
[1:42:41] | Come on! Drive the car. | 别说了 开车 |
[1:42:44] | You’re not driving a camel. OK? This is not a bazaar. | 你不是在骑骆驼 好吗? 这里不是市场 |
[1:42:47] | We have rules in this country. We have regulations. Keep to them. | 国家有规定 我们有条例 要遵守 |
[1:42:53] | Fucking morons! | 去他妈的白痴 |
[1:43:16] | Check your mirrors, your seat, make yourself comfortable. | 检查倒车镜 座椅 找个舒服的姿势 |
[1:43:20] | – No, I don’t think so. – Seat belt on. | 不 我不这么想 系上安全带 |
[1:43:22] | – I’m not going anywhere. – What do you mean? | 我哪里都不去 什么意思? |
[1:43:24] | You are in no fit state to take this lesson. | 你的状态不适合上课 |
[1:43:26] | I am the instructor. You are the pupil. | 我才是教官 你是学员 |
[1:43:28] | – You need to calm down. – I am calm. | 你需要冷静 我很冷静 |
[1:43:29] | – You can’t drive like this. – You can’t comment on my driving! | 你不能这样开车 你别对我的开车评头论足 |
[1:43:32] | I think I can when you’re putting yourself in danger, putting me in danger, | 我觉得我可以 因为你把自己带进危险里 也把我卷了进去 |
[1:43:36] | – and putting other people in danger. – It’s them. | 同样使别人陷入险境 是他们的错 |
[1:43:39] | That’s bullshit. It’s all bullshit. That’s it, I don’t want it. | 胡扯 胡扯 都是狗屎 我不想那样 |
[1:43:42] | – You want this lesson to stop? – Yes, I do. | 你想让这课停下来吗? 是的 我想 |
[1:43:44] | I don’t want you to teach me any more. I’m sorry. | 我再也不想你教我了 抱歉 |
[1:43:47] | OK. Fantastic. Get in the passenger seat and I’ll drive you home. | 很好 坐到乘客位上去 我会送你回家 |
[1:43:50] | No, I don’t think so. I’m driving. | 不 我不这么想 我来开 |
[1:43:52] | – No, you’re not. – I am. | 你不能 我要 |
[1:43:53] | Poppy, if this isn’t a lesson, you can’t drive. | 波比 如果这不是在上课 你不能开 |
[1:43:55] | You’re not driving anywhere. | 你不能再开到任何地方 |
[1:43:57] | You got two choices, either I drive you home or you walk. | 你有两个选择 要么我开车送你 要么你走回去 |
[1:43:59] | I don’t mind walking, but you can’t drive this car. | 我不介意走回去 但你不能再开这车了 |
[1:44:02] | – You can’t stop me. – Yes, I can. | 你阻止不了我 不 我能 |
[1:44:05] | – Poppy, give me the keys. – No. | 波比 把钥匙给我 不 |
[1:44:08] | – Give me the keys to my car. – No, I don’t think so. | 把我的车钥匙给我 不 不行 |
[1:44:11] | I’m going to ask you one more time. Please give me the keys to my car. | 我再说一遍 请把车钥匙给我 |
[1:44:14] | – I’m sorry, I can’t. – Give me the fucking keys to my car, | 对不起 我不能 把该死的车钥匙给我 |
[1:44:17] | – you fucking bitch! – Get off me! | 你这该死的婊子 放开我 |
[1:44:18] | – Give me the… fuck… – Get off me. Get off me! | 把那给我…该死的 放开我 放开我 |
[1:44:23] | – Give me the fucking… – Get off me. You get away from me! | 把那该死的给我… 放开我 你放开我 |
[1:44:25] | – Give me the fucking keys! – You can’t touch me, Scott. | 把该死的钥匙给我 别碰我 斯科特 |
[1:44:29] | – Give me the fucking keys! – You can’t touch me. You’re out of order. | 把该死的钥匙给我 你别碰我 你疯了 |
[1:44:32] | – Give me those fucking keys! – You’re out of order. | 把该死的钥匙给我 你疯了 |
[1:44:35] | – You’re out of order. – Give me the… | 你疯了 给我… |
[1:44:37] | Do you want me to call the police? I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 你想让我报警吗? Do you want me to call the police? |
[1:44:41] | Do you? | 你想吗? |
[1:44:45] | Right. So let’s just calm down, shall we? | 好吧 我们冷静下来 好吗? |
[1:44:52] | OK, we’re disturbing the peace here. | 我们吵得四邻不安 |
[1:45:00] | I just want to get in my car and drive away. | 我只想拿回钥匙然后开车走人 |
[1:45:03] | – That’s not going to happen. – Jesus! | 你不可能 天啊 |
[1:45:05] | You’re doing it again. You never give in for fuck’s sake, you fucking bitch! | 你又这样 你总是执迷不悟 你这该死的婊子 |
[1:45:09] | – You need help. – Don’t patronise me. | 你需要帮助 少同情我 |
[1:45:11] | – I’m not patronising you. – Yes, you are always patronising me. | 我没有 你有 你一直都觉得是在施舍我 |
[1:45:15] | This is what you always wanted, what you set out to achieve. | 你总这样 那就是你的目的 |
[1:45:18] | This is the game you play. | 你的小游戏 |
[1:45:19] | You prodded me. You poked me. You stroked me. You teased me. | 你刺痛我了 你刺痛我了 你嘲弄我 |
[1:45:24] | You flirted with me. You sucked me in. | 你诱惑我 害我深陷 |
[1:45:26] | You wore your high-heel boots, your short skirt, your low-cut top | 你穿着你的高跟靴 你的短裙 低胸上衣 |
[1:45:29] | and you flashed your tits, you tossed your hair. | 你暴露你的胸部 你甩动你的头发 |
[1:45:32] | You played with the gear stick. You lied to me! | 你耍把戏 你对我撒谎 |
[1:45:35] | This is all about you. The world has to revolve around you. | 这就是你 整个世界都得绕着你转 |
[1:45:40] | I’m a driving instructor. I just wanted to do my job. | 我是个教练 我只是想做我的工作 |
[1:45:45] | You had no intention of learning how to drive. You had one thing in mind. | 你不是想学怎样开车 你脑子里只有一件事 |
[1:45:49] | To reel me in. And why? Because you have to be adored. | 勾引我 为什么呢? 因为你就得讨人喜欢 |
[1:45:53] | You’ve got to be wanted. And you drink it in. | 你想被需要 你故意的 |
[1:45:56] | And you leave me with a spring in your step | 你离开时留下妩媚的脚步 |
[1:45:59] | and you go off and you fuck your boyfriend and you fuck your girlfriend. | 你离开后你干你的男朋友 你的女朋友 |
[1:46:02] | And you all drive around in that stupid, little yellow car. | 开着你那愚蠢的小黄车 |
[1:46:15] | Scott… | 斯科特… |
[1:46:25] | Come on, now. | 别这样 |
[1:46:36] | I just want to go home. | 我只是想回家 |
[1:46:40] | I’m sure you do. | 我确信你能够 |
[1:46:43] | Don’t we all, eh? | 我们都回家吧 |
[1:46:52] | Tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[1:46:54] | Why don’t we have a talk about it? | 我们为什么不谈谈这事呢? |
[1:47:04] | We’ll sit in the car. | 我们坐到车上去 |
[1:47:07] | We’ll have a chat, OK? | 我们来谈谈吧 好吗? |
[1:47:11] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:47:16] | And then I’ll give you your keys. | 然后我把钥匙给你 |
[1:47:49] | I’m sorry if I upset you, Scott. | 很对不起我让你难过了 斯科特 |
[1:47:58] | I wish I could make you happy. | 我希望让你高兴起来 |
[1:48:02] | I was happy. | 我很高兴 |
[1:48:07] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:48:11] | And I was in Stevenage last Sunday. | 我上个星期天在斯蒂文内奇 |
[1:48:16] | – Sure. – You can ask my mum. | 好的 你可以去问我妈妈 |
[1:48:26] | So, same time next week? | 那么 下周同一时间? |
[1:48:45] | I’m sorry, Scott. | 对不起 斯科特 |
[1:48:54] | There you go. | 给你吧 |
[1:48:59] | I’ll just get my bag, all right? | 我只拿回我的包 好吗? |
[1:49:08] | I’m a good driving instructor. | 我是个优秀的汽车教练 |
[1:49:13] | Yeah, I know you are. | 是的 我知道你是 |
[1:49:26] | Take care, Scott. | 当心 斯科特 |
[1:49:29] | Was that your boyfriend? | 那是你的男朋友吗? |
[1:49:35] | Before? | 之前那个 |
[1:49:41] | Was it? | 是吗? |
[1:52:25] | I think I should give up smoking. | 我想我应该戒烟了 |
[1:52:28] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:52:31] | What can I give up? | 我能放弃什么? |
[1:52:33] | You could give up being too nice. | 你应该放弃表现得太好人 |
[1:52:37] | Seriously, you can’t make everyone happy. | 说真的 你不能让每个人都快乐 |
[1:52:40] | There’s no harm in trying, though, is there? Bring a smile to the world. | 试试总没错 是吧? 把微笑带给世界 |
[1:52:44] | – Come on, Poppy. – I know. I know. | 行了吧 波比 我懂 我懂 |
[1:52:48] | I still think we should call the police. | 我还是觉得我们应该报警 |
[1:52:51] | No, that’s not going to help him, is it? | 不 那不会对他有帮助 不是吗? |
[1:52:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:52:56] | – You know what? – What? | 你知道吗? 什么? |
[1:52:58] | – We’re lucky, aren’t we? – Yeah, we are. | 我们很幸运 不是吗? 是的 我们很幸运 |
[1:53:02] | Well… well, you make your own luck in life, don’t you? | 嗯嗯…你是你的人生都变得幸运 不是吗? |
[1:53:05] | Well, some of us do. Some of us miss the boat completely. | 有些人是这样 有些人彻底的错过了船 |
[1:53:09] | It’s hard work being a grown-up, isn’t it? | 长大时是件艰难的事 不是吗? |
[1:53:11] | Yeah, it is. It’s a long trip. | 是的 那是很长的一段路 |
[1:53:13] | Yeah, tell me when we get there. | 到终点时告诉我一声 |
[1:53:16] | Don’t worry, I’ll let you know. | 别着急 我会让你知道的 |
[1:53:21] | You keep on rowing and I’ll keep on smiling. | 你不停地划船 我不停地微笑 |
[1:53:25] | Hm. Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗? |
[1:53:29] | We’ve got a hell of a way to go. | 我们还有很长一段路要走 |
[1:53:39] | We’re getting good at this, aren’t we? Nothing to it. | 我们越来越擅长这样了 不是吗? 没什么 |
[1:53:55] | Hello, you. Missing me already? | 你好 想我了吗? |
[1:54:00] | Oh… That’s nice to hear. | 听起来不错 |
[1:54:05] | A nightmare. Yeah. | 真是个噩梦 |
[1:54:08] | I’m still alive… just. | 我还活着…只是 |
[1:54:11] | Well… it’s a long story. | 嗯…那是个漫长的故事 |
[1:54:14] | I’m on the lake, with Zoe. | 我在湖上 和祖一起 |
[1:54:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:54:19] | The bathroom flooded, yeah. | 洗手间发大水了 |
[1:54:21] | It’s all right now. We’ve found a boat. | 没关系 我们找到了船 |
[1:54:25] | You’re funny. | 你真逗 |
[1:54:33] | No. | 不 |