英文名称:Happy Halloween Scooby Doo
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | ♪ It’s the spookiest night Of the year ♪ | 这是一年中最阴森可怖的夜晚 |
[00:23] | Good evening, everyone. It’s me, | 大家晚上好 是我 |
[00:26] | that classy lassie with the sassy chassis, | 那优雅的的少女和那时髦的座驾 |
[00:30] | Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Happy Halloween. | 埃尔维拉 黑暗女主人 万圣节快乐 |
[00:34] | ♪ We’ve got ghosts We’ve got ghouls ♪ | ♪我们有幽灵 有食尸鬼♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ We’ve got bats We’ve got witches With big pointy hats ♪ | ♪我们有蝙蝠 我们有戴着大尖帽的女巫♪ |
[00:38] | ♪ Crystal Cove has it all It will be our downfall ♪ | ♪在水晶湾这些都有 它将会成为我们的衰败♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ But we have just gotten used to that ♪ | ♪但我们已经习惯了♪ |
[00:53] | We got him. Banh Mi Shop. Second floor. | 我们找到他了 班米店 二楼 |
[00:56] | Covert operations are the quiet ones, Freddy. | 秘密行动是悄悄进行的 弗雷迪 |
[00:59] | Oh, right. I got excited. | 哦好吧 我兴奋起来了 |
[01:02] | Anyway, we got him. | 不管怎么说 我们找到他了 |
[01:03] | Banh Mi Shop. Second floor. | 班米店 二楼 |
[01:06] | He’s got to know we’re coming now. | 他现在肯定知道我们要来 |
[01:09] | Let’s go, guys. Places ASAP. | 我们走吧 伙计们 立刻到位 |
[01:12] | At Start Of Project. | 这是一个项目的开始 |
[01:14] | Like, man, I’m not going out there and getting eaten. | 我才不要去那里然后被吃掉 |
[01:18] | Guys, we’re here to prove that | 伙计们 我们在这里就是要证明 |
[01:19] | there is no monster. | 压根不存在什么怪物 |
[01:21] | And P.S., we have a flawless track record. | 并且 我们有完美无瑕的业绩 |
[01:24] | You don’t understand, Velma. | 你不懂 维尔玛 |
[01:25] | I’m like the boy who cried wolf. | 我就像个喊狼来了的男孩 |
[01:28] | I keep warning you, but like, you won’t believe me | 我一直警告你们 但你们不相信我 |
[01:31] | until I finally get eaten. | 直到我最终被吃掉 |
[01:33] | I don’t think you guys were listening when I told you that story. | 我觉得你们根本没听我讲的那个故事 |
[01:36] | Point is, being afraid is a waste of time. | 重点是 害怕就是浪费时间 |
[01:39] | Monsters aren’t real. | 怪物不是真的 |
[01:54] | Excuse me, we don’t know these guys. | 不好意思 我们不认识这些人 |
[01:58] | Are you serial? | 你是惯犯么 |
[02:20] | All right, gang. Let’s solve this mystery. | 好吧伙计们 让我们解开这个谜团 |
[02:58] | ♪ You and me were meant to be I knew it from the start ♪ | ♪你和我是命中注定 我从一开始就知道♪ |
[03:03] | ♪ Sugar sweet You were like a thief The way you stole my heart ♪ | ♪蜜糖般的你就像个小偷 偷走我的心♪ |
[03:08] | ♪ Perfume Just like butterscotch ♪ | ♪奶油硬糖香气环绕♪ |
[03:11] | ♪ A smile, oh, so fine ♪ | ♪一个微笑 如此欢畅♪ |
[03:14] | ♪ Seeing you, I somehow knew I’d make you mine ♪ | ♪看见你 我仿佛知道我会拥有你♪ |
[03:19] | ♪ Oh, look at us now ♪ | ♪瞧瞧我们现在♪ |
[03:23] | ♪ Nothin’ that We can’t overcome ♪ | ♪没什么我们不能克服♪ |
[03:26] | ♪ Always down To have some fun ♪ | ♪总能去找些乐子♪ |
[03:28] | ♪ Oh, look at us now ♪ | ♪看看我们现在♪ |
[03:33] | ♪ Never thought this could be but look at us now ♪ | ♪从没想过会这样 但现在瞧瞧我们吧♪ |
[03:38] | ♪ Kisses sweet as caramel ♪ | ♪亲吻甜得像焦糖♪ |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1246个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:213个,六级词汇:112个,GRE词汇:117个,托福词汇:173个,考研词汇:233个,专四词汇:192个,专八词汇:45个, 所有生词标注共:417个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:40] | ♪ Laughter sweet as cake ♪ ♪ Sweet as cake ♪ | ♪笑声甜得像蛋糕 甜得像蛋糕♪ |
[03:43] | ♪ I’ve got a sweet tooth for your love ♪ | ♪我喜欢你甜蜜的爱♪ |
[03:46] | ♪ One that’ll never ache ♪ | ♪你的爱永远不会痛♪ |
[03:48] | ♪ You and me were meant to be ♪ | ♪你和我是命中注定♪ |
[03:51] | ♪ I know you know it’s true ♪ | ♪你我都知道这是真的♪ |
[03:53] | ♪ And there is nothing sweeter Than when I’m with you ♪ | ♪没有什么能比和你在一起更甜蜜♪ |
[03:58] | ♪ Oh, look at us now ♪ | ♪瞧瞧我们现在♪ |
[04:03] | ♪ Nothin’ that We can’t overcome ♪ | ♪没什么我们不能克服♪ |
[04:06] | ♪ Always down To have some fun ♪ | ♪总能去找些乐子♪ |
[04:08] | ♪ Oh, look at us now ♪ | ♪瞧瞧我们现在♪ |
[04:13] | ♪ Never thought this could be But look at us now ♪ | ♪从没想过会这样 但现在瞧瞧我们吧♪ |
[04:28] | Your days of scaring people on Highway 13 | 你在13号公路吓人的日子 |
[04:31] | are over, Haunted Scarecrow. | 结束了 闹鬼的稻草人 |
[04:33] | Or should we call you… Regular Scarecrow? | 或者我们应该称呼你 普通的稻草人 |
[04:37] | Whoa. I guess you should. | 哇 我觉得你应该这样叫 |
[04:39] | Aren’t you sweaty in there? | 你在里面不出汗么 |
[04:40] | Not just any scarecrow, but the Scarecrow. | 不只是任何稻草人 而是那个 稻草人 |
[04:44] | AKA Dr. Jonathan Crane, | 也就是乔纳森·克雷恩博士 |
[04:46] | former professor of psychology in | 前哥谭市的心理学教授 |
[04:49] | Gotham City turned supervillain. | 变成了超级反派 |
[04:50] | And recently, an escapee from Arkham Asylum. | 然后最近成了阿卡姆精神病院的逃犯 |
[04:53] | Nice work. That’s a mighty big fish you kids trapped there. | 干得漂亮 你们这帮孩子抓住了超级大鱼 |
[04:58] | It wasn’t a trap. It was an app. | 那不是个陷阱 那是个app |
[05:00] | They’re totally different things. | 他们是完全不同的东西 |
[05:02] | Still. This one’s wanted for crimes all over the East Coast. | 尽管如此 这人一直想在整个东海岸犯罪 |
[05:05] | I can already feel the paperwork burrowing into my skull. | 我已经感觉文书工作钻入我的脑壳 |
[05:09] | Any last words before the law throws a book on you? | 还有什么遗言吗 在法律教训你之前 |
[05:12] | “I would’ve…” Come on, say it with me… | 我会 快呀 跟我一起说 |
[05:16] | “I would’ve gotten away with it too if… If it hadn’t been…” | 我本来可以逃脱惩罚 如果没有 |
[05:22] | Oh, but I am getting away with it. | 但我现在就要逃脱惩罚了 |
[05:34] | – Drones. – A dead man’s switch. | -无人机 -失能开关 |
[05:36] | You shut down the signal I use to control my gas grenade drones, | 你关了我用来控制毒气手雷无人机的信号 |
[05:41] | but that same signal is the only thing | 但这同一个的信号也是唯一的的东西 |
[05:43] | that stops my friends here | 能阻止我那些朋友 |
[05:45] | from plunging this entire town into | 使整个小镇陷入 |
[05:48] | 76 hours of unmitigated terror. | 76个小时彻底的恐怖袭击 |
[05:53] | And so the fate of Crystal Cove was left | 于是水晶湾的命运就落到了 |
[05:56] | in the capable hands of the Avocado Toast Generation. | 能干的零零后手里 |
[06:00] | – I… I gotta let him go. – Wait! | -我 我必须放他走 -等等 |
[06:27] | Shaggy. Shaggy, it’s over. You got them all. | 长毛 长毛 结束了 你把它们都搞定了 |
[06:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:31] | I’m just rewarding us for a job well done. | 我只是在奖励我们漂亮地完成了工作 |
[06:39] | – Ralvsies? – Ralvsies? – Rabsolutely. | -一人一半 -一人一半 -当然啦 |
[06:48] | Special thanks to Mystery Incorporated, | 特别感谢神秘公司 |
[06:51] | for proving once again that most creeps | 为他们又一次证明了大部分讨厌鬼 |
[06:54] | are just regular guys with bad gas and worse ideas. | 只是有着毒气和坏点子的普通人 |
[07:03] | All right. Let’s see some dancing up in here. | 好呀 让我们在这里跳舞吧 |
[07:07] | Elvira’s Halloween Highway of Horror Parade | 埃尔维拉的万圣节公路的恐怖游行 |
[07:10] | is back on. | 又开始了 |
[07:13] | Um, no, sorry. That’s not true. This is, uh, | 不 抱歉 这不是真的 这是 |
[07:16] | this is sort of a federal crime scene now. | 这里现在是一个联邦犯罪现场了 |
[07:20] | This isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
[07:22] | I was in hiding | 我一直躲藏着 |
[07:23] | until you meddling young adults came along. | 直到你们这些瞎管闲事的年轻人来 |
[07:27] | How could you have known where to find me? | 你们怎么知道我在哪里 |
[07:29] | We’re Mystery Incorporated. | 我们是神秘公司 |
[07:31] | This is who we are. This is what we do. | 这就是我们 我们就是这么做的 |
[07:34] | – Word. – Okay. | -说清楚 -好 |
[07:35] | We’ve always solved mysteries and we always will. | 我们一直在解谜团 而且我们总能解决 |
[07:38] | Nothing but net! | 只有巧妙地捕获 |
[07:40] | Frankly, taking you down was easy. | 说实话 把你击垮很简单 |
[07:42] | Basic. | 初级 |
[07:44] | I found traces of an unknown substance | 我发现了一种未知物质的痕迹 |
[07:45] | on a piece of fan mail sent to Elvira. | 在一封寄给埃尔维拉的粉丝信上 |
[07:48] | Analysis confirmed it to be residue from a toxic gas | 分析证明这来自某种毒气的残余 |
[07:50] | derived from the Tibetan Blue Poppy, | 来源于西藏蓝罂粟 |
[07:53] | the signature weapon of the 53rd most | 世界第53大臭名昭著 |
[07:56] | infamous supervillain in the world. | 的反派的典型武器 |
[07:58] | How about a little sick burn, Scarecrow? | 要不要来点讽刺 稻草人 |
[08:01] | From there, we assumed you’d strike during the parade | 由此 我们猜测你会在游行的时候袭击 |
[08:03] | and tracked your gas leak with an air quality meter. | 于是用空气质量仪追踪了你的毒气泄漏 |
[08:06] | I wrote the app to counter | 我自己编写了app用来对付 |
[08:08] | the signal used to control your gas grenades myself. | 控制你的毒气手榴弹的信号 |
[08:10] | Womp womp. | 切 |
[08:13] | Just one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[08:15] | I only steal Toe Omni-Tech gear. | 我只偷了全方位科技装备 |
[08:19] | It doesn’t leak. | 它不会泄漏 |
[08:24] | Get him in the truck. | 把他弄上车 |
[08:26] | I’m not afraid of you, Crane. | 我不怕你 克雷恩 |
[08:28] | Fear is an illogical reaction to an imagined threat. | 恐惧是对想象中的威胁的不合逻辑的反应 |
[08:33] | Fearless, then. Intelligent. Proud and stubborn. | 那就是无所畏惧咯 聪明 自傲并固执 |
[08:36] | You remind me very much | 你让我想起了很多 |
[08:38] | of the one person in this world I care about. | 我在这世界上关心的唯一一个人 |
[08:42] | For that reason, I’ll do you one favor and tell you… | 因为这个原因 我再帮你个忙 告诉你 |
[08:47] | that while I might be the one in chains, | 尽管我是被带上手铐的人 |
[08:51] | I believe we are both caught in the same trap. | 我觉得我们都被同一个陷阱困住了 |
[08:55] | – It was an app. – Wait. What’s that supposed to mean? | -那是个app -等等 那是什么意思 |
[09:13] | Guys. She’s gonna be okay. She told me. | 大家伙 她会没事的 她告诉我了 |
[09:21] | Guys. Check this out. My arms aren’t shaking. | 大家伙 过来瞧瞧 我的手臂没有在抖 |
[09:25] | And I feel super weird. Like my heart’s beating in slow motion. | 我感觉超级怪异 我的心脏跳得很慢 |
[09:30] | Yeah. Me too. | 是 我也是 |
[09:32] | Internet medical site. | 网上就医网站 |
[09:34] | No! You guys just have a temporary case of “not being scared.” | 不 你们只是暂时处于不害怕的状态 |
[09:39] | Probably because we finished | 可能是因为我们在晚饭之前结束了 |
[09:41] | our Halloween mystery before dinner. | 我们的万圣节谜团 |
[09:43] | Well, then, like, what are we waiting for? | 那我们还在等什么呢 |
[09:46] | We should be celebrating. | 我们应该庆祝 |
[09:50] | Scooby-Doo, old buddy, | 史酷比 老朋友 |
[09:52] | we need to be trick-or-treating right now | 我们现在应该在玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[09:54] | while the trick-or-treating is hot! | 趁着不给糖就捣蛋正热门 |
[09:56] | Trick-or-treating? | 不给糖就捣蛋吗 |
[09:57] | Aren’t you two too old | 你们俩年龄太大了 |
[09:58] | for trick-or-treating? | 对于不给糖就捣蛋游戏来说 |
[10:00] | No. Oh! Shoot, though… We don’t have costumes. | 不 哦糟糕 我们没有服装 |
[10:04] | I would need the perfect costume. | 我需要完美的戏服 |
[10:07] | We didn’t think we’d need costumes. | 我们以前觉得我们不需要特殊服装 |
[10:09] | Last year we were up past midnight | 去年我们过了午夜还醒着 |
[10:11] | chasing the ghosts of The Three Stooges. | 追赶三个傀儡 |
[10:18] | Like, necessity is the mother of invention. | 日常必需品是发明之母 |
[10:23] | All we need to do is chew up some candy like so. | 我们要做的就是像这样大嚼特嚼一些糖果 |
[10:30] | And we chew it to produce a sticky resin, thusly. | 然后我们把它嚼成黏糊糊的树脂 像这样 |
[10:37] | Sprinkle some happy little wrapped candies, | 撒上一些快乐的小包装糖果 |
[10:40] | and top it off with a couple of buckets. | 然后用几个桶结束装扮 |
[10:42] | And boom. We’re, like, spilled Halloween candy. | 然后 我们就像撒了的万圣节糖果 |
[10:48] | Oh, my. | 哦我的天 |
[10:50] | But sort of brilliant. | 但也算有点不错 |
[10:51] | If you already had all that candy, | 但如果你已经有这所有的糖果 |
[10:54] | why do you want to trick-or-treat? | 你为什么还要玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[10:56] | This is, like, our seed candy, Daph. | 这就像我们的种子糖果 达普 |
[10:58] | You gotta have candy to make candy. | 你必须以糖生糖 |
[11:03] | Like, we’ll meet you at the Corn Maze. | 我们在玉米田迷宫见吧 |
[11:29] | Scoob. We did it. | 史酷比 我们做到了 |
[11:33] | This is the mother lode. | 这是大宝藏 |
[11:38] | Scooby Snacks. | 史酷比零食 |
[11:40] | This totally makes all the itchiness from | 这完全让因为糖在我们皮肤上 |
[11:42] | the candy drying on our skin | 干了而发痒 |
[11:44] | worth it. | 值得了 |
[11:58] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[12:10] | It’s like one of those drones we shot down. | 这像是我们击落的一个无人机 |
[12:18] | “Tot-alli Frame.” | 投塔利·火焰 |
[12:21] | Totally free, man! | 完全自由 伙计 |
[13:00] | Scoob, those pumpkins are, like, | 史酷比 那些南瓜就像 |
[13:02] | drinking up a mixture of toxic waste and concentrated fear gas. | 喝干有毒废料和高浓度有害毒气的混合物 |
[13:06] | Like, we need to get these Scooby Snacks | 我们需要让这些史酷比零食 |
[13:08] | as far away from here as possible. | 离这里越远越好 |
[13:24] | I think we need to get us out of here, too. | 我觉得我们也应该离开这里 |
[13:35] | Giddy up, Scoob! | 驾 史酷比 |
[13:40] | Oh, no. You giddy up. | 哦不 你快跑 |
[13:42] | – No. You giddy up. – No. You giddy up. | -不 你快跑 -不 你快跑 |
[14:02] | Okay, we both giddy up. | 好吧 我们一起快跑 |
[14:04] | Double giddy up, on the double. | 双人跑 开启双人模式 |
[14:29] | Run, Scoob. | 跑啊 史酷比 |
[14:59] | Huh. | 啊 |
[15:12] | Oh. Run. Run! | 哦 跑 快跑 |
[15:20] | Ever since you kids unmasked | 自从你们这帮孩子揭露了 |
[15:21] | the Trash Monster of Scranton, | 斯克兰顿的垃圾怪物的真面目 |
[15:23] | it’s me who’s been warning you not to mess with law enforcement. | 是我一直在提醒你们别干预执法 |
[15:27] | I want you kids to remember that | 我想让你们这帮孩子记住 |
[15:29] | whatever happens next, | 无论接下来发生什么 |
[15:31] | you brought this on yourselves. | 都是你们自己导致的 |
[15:33] | But we caught the villain. | 但我们抓到了坏人 |
[15:35] | You’re in over your heads on this one. | 你在这件事上力不从心 |
[15:37] | Just go home and leave it to the pros. | 还是回家吧 把事情交给专家 |
[15:43] | Jeepers. I hope we did the right thing. | 天呐 我希望我们做了对的事 |
[15:46] | Of course we did. | 我们当然做了对的事 |
[15:55] | Thank you for saving Crystal Cove. | 谢谢你们拯救了水晶湾 |
[15:58] | Happy Halloween, pardners. | 万圣节快乐 伙伴们 |
[16:01] | Oh, my gosh. Thank you! | 哦我的天呐 谢谢你 |
[16:03] | Oh, little girl, you don’t have to do that. | 小姑娘 你不需要做这些的 |
[16:05] | It’s cool. She wanted to do it, | 没事的 她想这么做 |
[16:08] | so I told her it was okay. | 所以我告诉她没关系的 |
[16:10] | Aw, well, thank you both. | 那谢谢你们俩 |
[16:11] | No problem. I’m Mike. This little cowpoke is Michelle. | 没问题 我是麦克 这个小牛仔是米歇尔 |
[16:15] | You guys really did save the town. | 你们的确拯救了小镇 |
[16:17] | You ever need anything, just ask. | 你们需要任何东西 尽管提出来 |
[16:20] | Maybe I’ll buy y’all a caramel corn later on. | 也许我之后会给你们都买一个焦糖玉米 |
[16:23] | Hey, nerds. | 嗨 呆瓜们 |
[16:25] | Oh, you all turned around? Wow. | 你们都转过身来了 哇哦 |
[16:28] | Well, it turns out these reporters | 事实证明 这些记者 |
[16:31] | want to interview you for capturing the Scarecrow | 想要采访你们关于逮住稻草人的事情 |
[16:33] | instead of me for being the hottest Grand Marshal | 而不是采访我作为做受欢迎的游行大礼官 |
[16:37] | this side of the River Styx. | 在斯堤克斯河的这岸 |
[16:39] | No accounting for taste. | 各人有各人的品味 |
[16:41] | Who? Us? On TV? | 谁 我们 上电视吗 |
[16:45] | This could be big, guys. | 这可以是个大事件啊朋友们 |
[16:46] | This could be our moment. | 这可能是属于我们的时刻 |
[16:49] | Please. One question at a time. | 请吧 一次只能提一个问题 |
[16:51] | Victoria Hasselbaum from | 我是新麦克纽斯脸新闻的 |
[16:53] | Newsy McNews Face News. | 维多利亚·哈塞尔鲍姆 |
[16:54] | Is this all of you? | 就你们几个吗 |
[16:55] | I was told there were five. | 我听说你们有五个人 |
[16:56] | I see less than five. | 可这里不到五个人 |
[16:57] | Scooby and Shaggy were right here. | 史酷比和长毛刚才还在这儿 |
[16:59] | They’re always nearby. Just usually hiding. | 他们一直在我们身边 只是经常躲起来 |
[17:05] | Those are the ones. | 他们在那儿 |
[17:08] | Toxic waste and fear gas combo. | 有毒废弃物和恐惧气体结合了起来 |
[17:11] | Like dogs, but pumpkins. They’re pumpkins. | 外形像只狗 但其实是南瓜 它们是南瓜 |
[17:19] | They were like jackals, | 它们像杰克一样 |
[17:20] | only they were like Jack-O’-Lanterns. | 它们长得就像南瓜灯 |
[17:22] | Jackal Lanterns. | 杰克南瓜灯 |
[17:27] | Only terrifying. | 好吓人 |
[17:29] | And they’re coming this way. You gotta believe us, man. | 它们正往这里来 请相信我们 |
[17:32] | Have you caught sight of these Jackal Lanterns? | 你们见过什么杰克南瓜灯吗 |
[17:34] | I never heard… | 真是闻所未闻 |
[17:34] | Uh… This is Shaggy and Scooby. | 这两位是长毛和史酷比 |
[17:37] | They’re, um… really into the Halloween spirit. | 他们俩真的很喜欢过万圣节 |
[17:40] | This isn’t cosplay, Velma. | 这可不是角色扮演 维尔玛 |
[17:42] | Halloween’s turned upside down and inside out. | 万圣节已经完全被颠覆了 |
[17:45] | The pumpkins are trying to eat the people. | 那些南瓜要吃人啦 |
[17:51] | We need to go somewhere to hide. | 我们得找地方藏起来 |
[17:54] | They’re perfectly sane. From a certain point of view. | 他们俩神志非常清醒 从某种程度上看 |
[17:57] | They’re… they’re just wired up on candy, I think. | 我觉得他们只是对糖果兴奋过度 |
[18:01] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[18:03] | But does that young man have an owl stuck to his butt? | 那年轻人的屁股上是不是粘了一只猫头鹰 |
[18:06] | Who? Oh, my gosh. | 谁 我的天呐 |
[18:10] | They mean you, Mr. Owl. | 他们在说你 猫头鹰先生 |
[18:12] | Okay, tell… tell you what. | 好了 我说 |
[18:14] | Let’s do this a little more formally somewhere else. | 我们到别处去做个正式的采访吧 |
[18:17] | It’s been a crazy night and… | 真是个疯狂的夜晚 |
[18:19] | Velma. This is real. | 维尔玛 这是真的 |
[18:20] | I’m crying wolf here. | 我在告诫你们”狼来了” |
[18:22] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[18:24] | No, I don’t! | 不 我不信 |
[18:25] | You guys are a mess. | 你们俩太差劲了 |
[18:26] | You’ve eaten way too much candy, | 你们吃太多糖果了 |
[18:28] | we’ve already solved the mystery, | 我们已经把神秘事件解决了 |
[18:29] | and you’re talking nonsense. | 你是在胡说八道 |
[18:31] | You guys locked yourselves | 你们真应该把自己锁在 |
[18:32] | in the Mystery Machine instead of helping. | 神秘机器里 而不是出来帮倒忙 |
[18:34] | Maybe you can just skip this part too. | 也许就不会有这一出了 |
[18:41] | Just… Go get cleaned up. | 赶紧去清理一下吧 |
[18:45] | But, Velma… | 但是维尔玛 |
[18:47] | Come on, let’s de-owl you. | 来吧 让我们把它弄下来 |
[18:50] | ♪ From the shores Of the chocolate fountain ♪ | ♪ 从巧克力喷泉的岸边 ♪ |
[18:52] | ♪ To the peak of the rock Candy mountain ♪ | ♪ 到冰糖山丘的巅峰 ♪ |
[18:54] | ♪ I’ve been seeking trick-or-treating for your love ♪ | ♪ 我一直在为你的爱寻找不给糖就捣乱 ♪ |
[18:58] | ♪ Well, when it’s time To wash an owl ♪ | ♪ 每次到了给猫头鹰洗澡的时刻 ♪ |
[19:01] | ♪ And you wish that you had a towel ♪ | ♪ 你才希望你能有一条毛巾 ♪ |
[19:03] | ♪ But you don’t have a towel ♪ | ♪ 然而你并没有毛巾 ♪ |
[19:05] | ♪ So you got to use Your sweater ♪ | ♪ 所以只能用你的毛衣 ♪ |
[19:24] | Oh, what a cute little baby. | 多么可爱的小宝贝 |
[19:26] | Oh, you’re just such a cute little owl. | 你真是一只可爱的小猫头鹰 |
[19:29] | Ah, who’s cute? You are. | 谁可爱啊你可爱 |
[19:34] | Man, what a… | 天啊 真是一个 |
[19:38] | What a night. | 奇妙的夜晚 |
[19:40] | If you guys are cool here, | 如果你们现在冷静下来了 |
[19:41] | I’ve got this amazing plan | 我这儿有一个完美的计划 |
[19:43] | to score the perfect costume. All I have to… | 可以搞到那个超棒的装束 我只要 |
[19:45] | No, we are not cool here. | 不 我们没有冷静下来 |
[19:48] | Did nobody hear what we said about toxic flying monster pumpkins? | 没人听到我们说的会飞的毒南瓜怪兽吗 |
[19:53] | Jackal Lanterns? | 杰克南瓜灯 |
[19:54] | We’ve fought some dumb monsters, guys, | 我们已经打败了那些愚蠢的怪兽 伙伴们 |
[19:56] | but that’s just dumb. | 但那真的很愚蠢 |
[19:59] | Well, I’m not making it up, so it’s reality that’s dumb. | 这不是我编的 所以是现实太愚蠢了 |
[20:03] | Why you gotta be like that, reality? | 现实啊现实 为什么你会那么愚蠢 |
[20:05] | Well, you said these things were right on your tail, | 你说那些东西就跟在你的后面 |
[20:08] | so where are they now? | 那么它们现在在哪儿 |
[20:12] | What if these things turn into monsters too? | 如果这些东西也变成了怪兽怎么办 |
[20:15] | Help me out, Scoob. | 快帮我 史酷比 |
[20:16] | We need to, like, squash every squash that we see. | 对于南瓜我们要见一个打一个 |
[20:27] | I mean, we’ve been doing this forever. | 自从我们养了一只叫史酷比的小狗后 |
[20:29] | Since we got a pup named Scooby-Doo. | 我们就一直这样做了 |
[20:31] | Anyway, we make a heck of a team. | 总之 我们是一个团队 |
[20:34] | There is no “I” in Mystery Incorporated. | 我们神秘公司是无”我”的 |
[20:38] | Except for the obvious one. | 除了字面上的那个 |
[20:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:41] | They’re gonna have to tow the old girl | 他们会把这辆”老姑娘”拖去 |
[20:43] | to the body shop, and the bill ain’t pretty. | 汽车修理厂 到时候账单可不美丽 |
[20:45] | I figure maybe we can get dishwashing jobs to earn money. | 我觉得也许我们可以靠洗盘子赚点钱 |
[20:50] | It’s Bill Nye. | 是比尔·奈 |
[20:52] | Now, that Bill is pretty. | 这个”账单”才美丽 |
[20:54] | Velma, Fred. Hey, I was just | 维尔玛 弗雷德 我刚刚看了新闻 |
[20:56] | watching the news and I saw you guys. | 也看到你们了 |
[20:58] | I just wanted to call and say congratulations. | 我打电话来是想说 祝贺你们 |
[21:01] | Thanks, Mr. Nye. | 谢谢你 奈先生 |
[21:02] | Hey, no problem. | 不用谢 |
[21:03] | But this isn’t that sort of “thank you.” | 还没到你们说感谢的时候呢 |
[21:05] | I got you something. | 我给你们带了样东西 |
[21:18] | – An air drop? – Before the mic drop. | -一架无人机 -好戏刚开始 |
[21:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:41] | It gives me great pleasure to | 万分荣幸地隆重介绍一下 |
[21:42] | introduce the future of mystery solving… | 这款破解神秘的未来之星 |
[21:45] | The Mystery Machine X. | 神秘机器X |
[21:49] | Whoa. Electric. Massive touchscreen. | 哇 电动的 大触摸屏 |
[21:53] | An autoclave. This thing has it all. | 加压釜 这东西全都有 |
[21:57] | Except a soul. | 就是少了灵魂 |
[22:03] | Hello, Mystery Incorporated. | 你们好 神秘公司 |
[22:04] | Welcome to the Mystery Machine X. | 欢迎来到神秘机器X |
[22:06] | Where can I take you on this invigorating Halloween night? | 在这凉爽的万圣节之夜 你们想去哪儿 |
[22:10] | Whoa. And you made the nav computer look like you. | 你还把导航计算机设计成了你的模样 |
[22:13] | Better. This actually is me. | 比这更好 其实这就是我本人 |
[22:16] | I’m just talking to you through the vehicle now. | 正在通过车子跟你们说话 |
[22:18] | I’m chillin’ at home tonight | 此刻我正愉快地坐在家里 |
[22:19] | handing out candy to trick-or-treaters, | 给玩”不给糖就捣蛋”的人分发糖果 |
[22:22] | but I do have a costume. | 但我其实也有一件装束 |
[22:23] | You’re sitting in it. | 你们现在就坐在它里面 |
[22:25] | I’m like a nav computer, a science resource, | 我是一台导航计算机 也是一种科学资源 |
[22:28] | and a friend, all wrapped up in one convenient package. | 更是一位朋友 统统给你们打包到一起 |
[22:31] | Being a hologram is highly entertaining. | 做一个全息影像真是让人嗨到不行 |
[22:34] | Hang on, Nye Riders. | 稍等片刻 奈·然德思 |
[22:47] | So you’re going to… what? | 那么你打算去干嘛 |
[22:49] | Ride around and solve mysteries with us? | 兜兜风顺便和我们一起解决神秘事件吗 |
[22:52] | Why not? It sounds like fun. | 为什么不呢 听起来多有意思 |
[22:54] | What about when trick-or-treaters show up? | 如果玩”不给糖就捣蛋”的人来了怎么办 |
[22:56] | Or if you have to go to the bathroom? | 或者如果你要去洗手间呢 |
[22:58] | Well, there’s a real computer inside this thing too, | 这装备里还有一台计算机 |
[23:01] | although it’s not as charming as I am. | 只不过它没我这么帅 |
[23:03] | Just press the “Bill me now” button to summon me | 按下”立即找我”就能召唤我 |
[23:06] | and “Bill me later” to switch to autopilot. | 按下”稍后找我”就会切换到自动驾驶仪 |
[23:12] | Wow. This is so generous, Mr. Nye. Thank you. | 您真是太大方了 奈先生 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Fred, we don’t have to worry about | 弗雷德 我们再也不用担心 |
[23:18] | fixing the Mystery Machine anymore. | 维修神秘机器的事了 |
[23:19] | This night just keeps on giving. | 可以继续我们的万圣节之夜了 |
[23:21] | The Mystery Machine doesn’t need fixing. | 神秘机器并不需要维修 |
[23:24] | She said she’s gonna be fine. | 她说她会没事的 |
[23:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[23:32] | It’s… it’s Victoria Hasselbaum | 是 是新麦克纽斯新闻的 |
[23:34] | from Newsy McNews Face News. | 维多利亚·哈塞尔鲍姆 |
[23:36] | Something… The pumpkins. | 那东西 那个南瓜 |
[23:37] | They just came alive and took her. | 它们活了过来 把她带走了 |
[23:39] | Took her where? | 带她去哪儿了 |
[23:51] | Hank, can you unhitch this thing from my car? | 汉克 你能帮我搬一下这东西吗 |
[23:55] | I mean, I don’t want to have to pay double toll on the highway. | 我可不想在路上付双倍的过路费 |
[23:58] | Elvira. | 埃尔维拉 |
[24:01] | Oh. Hey, girl. | 你好 姑娘 |
[24:02] | I just wanted to say that I love your look. Gaultier? | 我想说我喜欢你这身衣服 是戈尔捷的吗 |
[24:06] | Oh, Gezundheit. | 是戈尊海特的 |
[24:07] | Same with my scarf. | 和我的围巾一个牌子 |
[24:09] | Have you ever considered mentoring anyone? | 你有没有考虑过给别人做形象顾问 |
[24:11] | One of me is more than enough. | 一个我就已经足够了 |
[24:13] | Or so the legends say. | 传说如是说 |
[24:16] | I don’t want to be you, silly. | 我不是想成为你 傻瓜 |
[24:18] | Just to look and think like you, | 只是想从外表和想法上接近你 |
[24:20] | but still have free will. | 但仍有自由选择的空间 |
[24:22] | Have you ever done circus work? | 你有过马戏团表演的经历吗 |
[24:23] | You know? Like, getting shot out of a cannon, | 比如从大炮里弹射出来 |
[24:26] | wrestling a bear, breathing fire… | 跟熊搏斗 吐火球 |
[24:28] | Not officially for a circus, no. | 没有正式地在马戏团表演过 |
[24:32] | All right. You’re in. | 好的 欢迎你加入 |
[24:34] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[24:35] | But remember, you’re getting an education, | 但是要记住 你只是来学习的 |
[24:37] | not a job. | 不是来工作 |
[24:39] | First thing you need to know is | 你要知道的第一件事情就是 |
[24:41] | how I like my luggage packed into my car. | 如何把我的行李放进我的车里 |
[25:02] | Maybe Daph was right. | 也许达普是对的 |
[25:04] | Maybe we imagined the whole thing. | 这一切可能都是我们的想象 |
[25:06] | – You think so? – I don’t know. Maybe. | -你觉得是这样吗 -我不知道 也许吧 |
[25:09] | I mean, if they were real, | 我是说 如果它们是真的 |
[25:11] | then where did they go? | 那它们去哪里了呢 |
[25:13] | Like, zoinks! | 比如说 哎呀 |
[25:14] | Oh! Help, Scoob. I’ve got a pumpkin butt. | 救命 史酷比 我长了个南瓜屁股 |
[25:22] | Hello? Miss Hasselbaum? | 你好 哈塞尔鲍姆女士 |
[25:24] | It’s Mystery Incorporated. We come in peace. | 我们是神秘公司 为了和平而来 |
[25:45] | This is what Shaggy and Scooby were talking about. | 这就是长毛和史酷比说的东西吧 |
[25:48] | Is this even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:56] | Miss Hasselbaum. It’s me, Fred. | 哈塞尔鲍姆女士 是我 弗雷德 |
[25:58] | We’re here to rescue you. | 我们来救你了 |
[26:03] | My glasses. | 我的眼镜 |
[26:04] | I can’t see without my glasses. | 没有眼镜我什么都看不到 |
[26:11] | I didn’t want to see that. | 可我不想看到这玩意儿啊 |
[26:13] | Oh, no. Victoria Hasselbaum. | 不 维多利亚·哈塞尔鲍姆 |
[26:21] | This isn’t happening. | 什么都没发生 |
[26:31] | Run! | 快跑 |
[26:32] | Fred. This is so dumb. | 弗雷德 这太愚蠢了 |
[26:33] | It’s the dumbest monster ever. It can’t be real. | 前所未有的愚蠢 这不可能是真的 |
[26:37] | Oh, I believe you, Velma. | 我相信你 维尔玛 |
[26:43] | I just don’t think my legs do. | 但是我的腿不相信你 |
[27:18] | Wow. You’re a regular Mary Sue. | 你真是常人中的Mary Sue |
[27:22] | Daphne. Now step on it, Elvira! | 我是达芙妮 赶紧踩油门吧 埃尔维拉 |
[27:25] | I’m trying. | 我正在踩 |
[27:38] | Parade’s back on. | 游行又开始了 |
[27:46] | Oh, no. They got Hank. | 不 汉克中招了 |
[27:48] | They zombified him, only they pumpkified him. | 他被附身了 变成了南瓜怪 |
[28:24] | They turned the power off. | 它们把电源切断了 |
[28:26] | How could they turn the power off? | 它们是怎么把电源切断的 |
[28:27] | They’re vegetables. | 它们只是蔬菜啊 |
[28:40] | It’s, like, the Alpha Jackal Lantern. | 它难道就是初代杰克南瓜灯 |
[28:57] | Halloween. | 万圣节 |
[29:01] | One more thing I don’t like about that big orange guy. | 还有一个我讨厌那橘色大家伙的原因就是 |
[29:04] | He cheats! | 它骗人 |
[29:06] | Well, if you can’t beat ’em… | 如果你战胜不了它们 |
[29:38] | It begs the question, is this a natural occurrence, | 那么问题来了 这是一件很平常的事情 |
[29:41] | or perhaps another problem caused by the | 还是所谓的”信息高速公路”带来的 |
[29:43] | so-called “Information Superhighway”? | 又一个麻烦 |
[30:01] | Guys, over here. Come on. | 伙伴们 到这儿来 快来 |
[30:29] | Coming through. | 危机解除 |
[30:52] | Mike. Hey, Mike. | 麦克 麦克 |
[30:53] | We need your help. Remember me? | 我们需要你的帮助 还记得我吗 |
[30:55] | I’m Fred, from Mystery Incorporated. | 我是来自神秘公司的弗雷德 |
[30:56] | Yeah, now’s not a great time, man. | 现在不是时候 老兄 |
[30:58] | It’s just that Michelle said we saved the town, | 米歇尔说我们拯救了镇子 |
[31:00] | and you said you owed us one because we saved the town. | 你说我们救了镇子 所以你欠我们个人情 |
[31:07] | Our friends need a ride. | 我们的朋友需要搭车 |
[31:09] | I said caramel corn. | 我只说承包你们的焦糖玉米 |
[31:16] | Fine. Get in the back. Come on. | 好吧 坐到后面来 快点 |
[31:32] | Mr. Nye, get us out of here. | 奈先生 带我们离开这里 |
[31:34] | Ludicrous speed. Engage. | 全速前进 |
[31:45] | 欢迎来到世界上闹鬼最多的地方 水晶湾 | |
[32:02] | You know what’s terrifying? | 你知道什么叫吓人吗 |
[32:04] | It’s so messed up, I’m not even hungry. | 外面一团糟 而我都不觉得饿了 |
[32:07] | Y’all cowpokes want some of this here licorice? | 牛仔们 你们要不要来点甘草精 |
[32:11] | Yes, please. | 来点吧 |
[32:17] | Wow. You guys are having a wild Halloween. | 你们正在经历一个疯狂的万圣节 |
[32:20] | If I weren’t virtually right here, I’d be jealous. | 要不是我投影在这里 我肯定会嫉妒的 |
[32:23] | Pumpkins that were mutated by toxic chemicals | 这些南瓜接触到有毒的化学物质而变异 |
[32:25] | and can bite people and turn them into other pumpkins. | 它们能咬伤人类 将人类也转化成南瓜 |
[32:28] | In what world does that make sense? | 我说的是哪国的胡言乱语 |
[32:31] | She’s still back there. My love. | 她还在后边 我的爱车 |
[32:34] | No, Daphne made it out with Elvira. They’re right up ahead. | 不 达芙妮和埃尔维拉一起冲出来的 |
[32:37] | No. No. The Mystery Machine. | 不 不是的 我说的是神秘机器 |
[32:40] | We left her back there all alone. | 我们把她抛弃了 |
[32:43] | It’s okay, Freddy. We got the X now, | 没事的弗雷迪 我们现在有X了 |
[32:45] | and it’s got way more tech than the old one had. | 它比上一代厉害多了 |
[32:47] | We’re gonna crack this mystery like a gourd. | 我们能干翻这些妖怪 |
[33:00] | Ah, what a hideous night for a drive. | 今晚这车开得我恶心 |
[33:04] | Ah, so hideous. | 太讨厌了 |
[33:06] | – Is everyone okay? – Like, no. | -大家都还好吗 -我不好 |
[33:09] | Heck no. Look, | 非常的不好 你们看 |
[33:10] | I don’t even live out this way. | 我可能都活不过这条路 |
[33:12] | It’s been a crazy night, we’re all tired, | 今晚太疯狂了 我们都很疲惫 |
[33:15] | and these guys | 而这两个家伙 |
[33:15] | smell like the bottom of a trash can in a candy store. | 闻着像糖果店里垃圾桶 |
[33:19] | And I kind of have to go. | 我不得不离开了 |
[33:20] | And my little girl kind of has to go. | 我的小宝贝得要撤了 |
[33:23] | Sorry, Mike. Let’s pull over at the | 对不起麦克 我们下个出口就停车 |
[33:25] | next exit and we’ll sort it all out. | 我们会搞清一切的 |
[33:34] | We already solved the Scarecrow mystery. | 我们已经解决了稻草人神秘事件 |
[33:37] | I can’t believe that this… event is a coincidence. | 我无法相信 这起 神秘事件只是巧合 |
[33:41] | It’s not. | 这不是巧合 |
[33:43] | You saw what the toxic waste and the | 你看到过那些有毒垃圾 |
[33:44] | fear gas did to that pumpkin patch. | 和气体对南瓜田的影响 |
[33:46] | Did I? What do you think, Mr. Nye? | 有吗 奈博士你怎么看 |
[33:49] | Do you have any science-based wisdom to impart? | 能借我们一些科学智慧吗 |
[33:51] | Well, Velma, if you stacked every ruler on Earth, | 维尔玛 如果你将全世界的尺子排在一起 |
[33:54] | end-to-end between the Earth and the Moon, | 首尾相接 从地球排到月球 |
[33:56] | they would all drift away | 它们都会飘散在太空 |
[33:58] | before you could measure anything at all. | 在你能测量出数据之前 |
[34:02] | Okay, yeah. I mean science wisdom | 好吧 我说的是科学的智慧 |
[34:04] | that applies to our current situation. | 能运用到我们现在处境的那种 |
[34:06] | Oh. Well, no, then. Nothing yet. No idea on the pumpkins. | 好的 我说错了 我对南瓜怪毫无头绪 |
[34:11] | The town should definitely not have collapsed, though. | 虽然我能确定这个镇没有发生坍塌 |
[34:14] | There are no fault lines in the area. | 是因为这片区域不存在薄弱的断层线 |
[34:16] | There was talk of underground lithium mining a few years back, | 有传言说这里有过地下lithium矿 |
[34:20] | but it was shut down | 但是已经关闭了 |
[34:21] | over concerns about the impact on the environment. | 基于对环境可能造成影响 |
[34:23] | Hmm. Crystal Cove gets its name | 水晶湾的名字来自于 |
[34:25] | from the stalactite anthodite crystals in the area’s sea caves, | 附近海洋洞穴里的钟乳石花晶 |
[34:29] | but none of those caves | 但是这种的洞穴都没有 |
[34:30] | extend this far inland. | 延伸到这片遥远的内陆 |
[34:31] | Anthodite crystals are, by the way, | 钟乳石花晶是 我顺嘴一提 |
[34:34] | my sixth favorite crystal. | 我第六喜欢的晶体 |
[34:44] | Daddy’s had about enough of Halloween night. Yes, sir. | 老爹我过够了这个万圣夜 |
[34:48] | What the… | 我的天 |
[35:04] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[35:06] | Mr. Nye. More RPMs, please. | 奈博士 请提速 |
[35:13] | Hey, I thought we were stopping. | 我还以为我的车停了 |
[35:16] | Speed up. Go, go, go. | 加速 冲冲冲 |
[35:20] | Really? It’s a parade float. | 玩真的吗 我这是游行花车 |
[35:30] | Um… Mentee of the Dark. | 黑暗学者 |
[35:32] | Yes, Mentor of the Dark. | 我在 黑暗导师 |
[35:33] | I don’t suppose you’ve ever disconnected a parade float | 我不觉得你分离过一辆 |
[35:36] | from a car going | 时速80公里 |
[35:37] | eighty miles per hour before, have you? | 行驶中的花车 你能做到吗 |
[35:39] | Um, of course I have. Do you have a cutting torch? | 我当然可以 你有割炬吗 |
[35:43] | Duh. Of course I do. | 呵 我当然有 |
[35:54] | Daph, hurry. The Jackal Lanterns are coming in fast. | 达普 搞快点 杰克南瓜灯很近了 |
[35:57] | I know what I’m doing, Freddy. | 我知道我在做什么 弗雷迪 |
[36:04] | Do you want me to come over there? | 你想要我过去帮忙吗 |
[36:05] | I think you’re supposed to hold it like… | 我认为你应该这么拿这个割炬 |
[36:07] | Frederick Herman Jones. | 弗雷德里克·赫尔曼·琼斯 |
[36:09] | Do not torchsplain to me when I am carrying a torch for you. | 管好你自己 没看到我拿着割炬吗 |
[36:13] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[36:15] | No, yeah. I’m sorry. It’s just… | 不 对不起 我只是 |
[36:17] | No. You do you. You do you. | 不用解释 您继续 您请 |
[36:28] | Whoops. Butterfingers. | 糟糕 我手滑了 |
[36:45] | Fire extinguisher? | 灭火器有吗 |
[37:05] | Ha! The old “hotsy coldsy” trick. | 哈 骤热骤冷老妙招 |
[37:08] | Nice. Check this one out. | 干得漂亮 尝尝我的厉害 |
[37:26] | Light ’em up, Mr. Nye. | 点亮南瓜灯吧 奈先生 |
[37:57] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -赞 -好耶 |
[38:05] | They’re still coming? | 它们还在冲吗 |
[38:08] | Well, at least we bought ourselves some breathing room. | 至少我们现在能喘口气了 |
[38:13] | After all that, I’m starting to wish | 这么一折腾 我开始希望 |
[38:16] | there was more breathing room in this corset. | 这套紧身衣能让我多喘几口气 |
[38:19] | Ooh, ooh. Can I wear it? Thanks for the assist back there. | 我能穿穿这个吗 感谢你刚才的协助 |
[38:22] | No problem. But now we need to solve this mystery. | 不客气 但我们现在要解决这个神秘事件 |
[38:25] | The trouble is, | 麻烦在于 |
[38:25] | we can’t slow down to collect clues | 南瓜怪的追击使得 |
[38:27] | with those things chasing us. | 我们无法减速去搜集线索 |
[38:29] | Do we even know they’re real pumpkins? | 他们是真正的南瓜吗 |
[38:32] | Mmm. Stringy. Seedy. Smokey aftertaste. | 尝起来有韧劲 有种子 有烟熏味 |
[38:38] | Mmm. – Delicious. – Delicious. | -好吃 -好吃 |
[38:41] | Definitely real pumpkins. | 绝对是真的南瓜 |
[38:48] | The fear gas. | 那个可怕的气体 |
[38:49] | Maybe we’ve been exposed to it. | 也许我们接触过那个气体 |
[38:51] | Nope. The first thing I did was check the air quality. | 这没可能 我首先检查了空气的成分 |
[38:54] | It’s remarkably clear out there. | 那可是非常的干净 |
[39:00] | Velma, are you scared too? | 维尔玛 你也慌了吗 |
[39:02] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[39:04] | There’s got to be a logical solution | 在我的记忆宫殿里 |
[39:06] | to this somewhere in my mind palace. | 应该能找到一个合理的解释 |
[39:08] | Wow. You live in a palace? | 你住在宫殿里吗 |
[39:10] | No, it’s a mind palace. It’s a place I can go in my imagination. | 不 记忆宫殿 是我搭建在脑海里的 |
[39:15] | It’s where I keep all of my memories | 储存了我的记忆 |
[39:17] | and store the clues for the cases we solve. | 也保存了事件的线索 |
[39:20] | Eh. That’s not as fun. | 这就没劲了 |
[39:23] | Normally it’s a lot of fun. | 这在平时可有趣了 |
[39:25] | I just can’t seem to find anything in here today. | 只是今天我找不到一点头绪 |
[39:31] | It’s because she’s scared. | 因为她慌了 |
[39:33] | Scared? I’m not scared. | 慌 我才没有 |
[39:34] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:36] | Because I can never find what I’m | 因为我从未找到过我想要的东西 |
[39:38] | looking for and I’m scared all the time. | 毕竟我一直很害怕 |
[39:40] | I’m not scared. | 我根本不害怕 |
[39:42] | You can’t be scared of something that isn’t real. | 你不可能害怕根本不存在的东西 |
[39:45] | – But they are real. – Real pumpkin. | -但是它们都是真的 -真真儿的南瓜 |
[39:48] | But not real monsters. | 却不是真实的怪物 |
[39:50] | Aw. There’s no shame in being scared, Velma. | 维尔玛 害怕不是啥丢人的事 |
[39:53] | Well, good. Because I’m not. | 好的 好的 因为我并不害怕 |
[39:55] | Now can everyone be quiet | 现在能请你们安静些吗 |
[39:57] | so I can focus on my mind palace? | 让我专注在记忆宫殿里 |
[40:02] | Now. What do we know | 现在 对于这些杰克南瓜灯 |
[40:04] | about these Jackal Lanterns? | 我们掌握了哪些信息 |
[40:06] | They can turn people into other monster | 它们将人类转化成新的南瓜怪 |
[40:09] | pumpkins, like zombies in the movies. | 就像电影里的僵尸 |
[40:11] | Like, they’ll eat your pants right off your butt. | 它们会咬走你屁股上的裤头 |
[40:13] | Uh-uh. No joke. Right off your butt. | 不开玩笑 真的从屁股上咬的 |
[40:16] | They smash real good. | 它们很好砸 |
[40:19] | We know that chemicals generally don’t | 我们知道化学品通常不会 |
[40:21] | cause mutations this extreme in nature, | 引发如此极端的变异 |
[40:23] | so these Jackal Lanterns probably | 所以这些杰克南瓜灯的真面目 |
[40:26] | aren’t what they appear to be. | 可能并不是我们看到的样子 |
[40:28] | “Probably”? | 有可能 |
[40:30] | You’re saying there’s a chance these things | 你是说有一种可能性 |
[40:31] | are really monster pumpkins for real? | 这些南瓜是真的怪物吗 |
[40:32] | As scientists, | 作为科学家 |
[40:33] | we can’t discount anything without evidence. | 我们不能在没有证据的情况下做决断 |
[40:35] | Even the seemingly impossible is possible, technically. | 即使很可能最荒诞的想法就是事实 |
[40:39] | Man, I thought science was supposed to make people feel better. | 我以为科学会让人感到更舒服 |
[40:42] | Nope. Science is a means to get to the | 不的 科学是寻求真相 |
[40:45] | truth, and sometimes the truth hurts. | 有时候真相会伤人 |
[40:49] | Right now, truth is that I don’t | 现在 真相是我毫无头绪 |
[40:51] | know what to make of any of this. | 理不清真相是什么 |
[40:55] | Occam’s razor suggests that the solution | 根据奥卡姆剃刀原理 最佳答案总是 |
[40:55] | “奥卡姆剃刀原理”: “如无必要,勿增实体” | |
[40:57] | requiring the least explanation is the best solution. | 需要最少的解说 |
[41:01] | Uh, usually. | 在一般情况下 |
[41:03] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[41:04] | Pumpkins are tired of getting smashed, | 南瓜怪们已经不想只是搞破坏了 |
[41:06] | and now they want revenge. | 他们想要一雪前耻 |
[41:07] | And we all fell into their trap like hair in a drain. | 我们都落入了陷阱 像卡在下水口的头发 |
[41:10] | A trap. | 陷阱 |
[41:13] | A trap? | 陷阱吗 |
[41:14] | Shaggy, I could kiss you. | 长毛我要亲亲你 |
[41:18] | Whoa. Like, that escalated fast. | 哦呼 这进度有点快 |
[41:21] | Not literally. But you just reminded me. | 不是字面意思 你提醒我了 |
[41:24] | Dr. Crane said that he and I were caught in the same trap. | 克雷恩博士说他和我落入了同样的陷阱 |
[41:28] | I couldn’t figure out what he meant, but… | 我一直没明白他的意思 但是 |
[41:30] | Mr. Nye. Step on it. | 奈先生 加大油门 |
[41:32] | We need to catch up to the Scarecrow. | 我们要跟上稻草人 |
[41:38] | So you’re the sheriff in these here parts? | 所以你就这片区的警长吗 |
[41:43] | – Howdy, Sheriff. – You kids! | -警长你好 -你们这帮熊孩子 |
[41:45] | What are you doing all the way out here? | 你们这一路都做了什么 |
[41:47] | Sheriff, we need to speak to Dr. Crane. | 警长 我们要和Dr. 克雷恩谈谈 |
[41:50] | Have you completely lost your minds? | 我看你是失了智 |
[41:52] | It’s, like, about the Jackal Lanterns. | 事关那些杰克南瓜灯 |
[41:55] | The what? | 啥玩儿 |
[41:56] | Orange. Freaky. Aggressive drivers. | 就是后面那些诡异好斗的橙色司机 |
[42:02] | What is that? What’s happening? What is that? What’s happening? | |
[42:05] | Sheriff, please, we don’t have time to explain. | 警长 求你了 没时间解释了 |
[42:07] | And we can’t explain. We just need | 我们也无法解释 我们只是需要 |
[42:09] | you to patch us through to the truck. | 你帮我们进入那个卡车 |
[42:11] | Look, Crane isn’t my prisoner. He belongs to the Feds. | 克雷恩不是我的犯人 他属于联邦调查局 |
[42:15] | I’m lucky they even let me drive behind. | 他们还让我跟车我就觉得很幸运了 |
[42:17] | I’m just trying to have a cool sheriff moment here, and… | 我只想享受一个警长休闲时光 这 |
[42:23] | Are those pumpkins driving cars? | 那些南瓜怪是在开车吗 |
[42:33] | – Please, Sheriff. – What have you done? | -求你了警长 -你们 做了什么 |
[42:37] | I gotta call this in. Don’t do anything. | 我得向上级汇报 你们别乱动 |
[42:46] | Mr. Nye, can you think of a way | 奈先生 你能想办法 |
[42:48] | I can communicate with Dr. Crane? | 让我们接触到克雷恩博士 吗 |
[42:50] | Of course, I can. I’ll just need to check… | 没问题 我只要检查 |
[42:53] | Trick-or-treaters! Hang on one second. | 捣蛋鬼们 稍等片刻 |
[42:56] | Wait, what? Mr. Nye? | 等等 什么 奈先生 |
[43:00] | Whoa. All right. Those are some amazing costumes. | 好极了 你们的装扮很不错 |
[43:04] | In real life, in order to exist, of course, | 在现实生活中 为了生存 当然 |
[43:06] | Aquaman would probably need gills. | 海王子是需要鳃的 |
[43:08] | Your version is accurate to the source material. | 你从原始资料得出的观点很好 |
[43:11] | But the source material is somewhat unreliable. | 但是有时候原始资料也不靠谱 |
[43:14] | He’s handing out candy. | 他还在送糖果 |
[43:16] | Hey. Let’s go see Bill Nye. | 我们去看看比尔·奈 |
[43:20] | Get out of here, son. Leave this to law enforcement. | 离开这 孩子 交给执法部门处理 |
[43:23] | We can help, Sheriff. | 我们可以帮忙的 警长 |
[43:24] | No. You stay safe. | 不 你们保护好自己的安全 |
[43:26] | As much as I grumble at you kids, | 就像我总是对你们唠叨 |
[43:28] | I feel almost like you’re the only family I’ve got. | 我感觉你们是我唯一的家人 |
[43:31] | But we’ve only talked, like, eight or ten times. | 但是我们只是说了几次话 8次还是10次 |
[43:44] | The horror. | 太吓人了 |
[43:45] | Sheriff! No! | 警长 不 |
[44:01] | Mr. Nye? Hello? | 奈先生 你在吗 |
[44:05] | Engaging autopilot. | 启动自动辅助驾驶 |
[44:09] | What are you going to do? | 你准备做什么 |
[44:12] | Activating seat adjustment. | 激活座椅调整系统 |
[44:18] | Adjusting seat position to exterior of vehicle. | 调整座椅位置到车外 |
[44:30] | Oh, Bill Nye. What have you done? | 比尔·奈 你做了什么 |
[44:35] | Whoa! | 刺激 |
[44:37] | You brilliant, lovable man. | 你真是聪明又可爱 |
[44:41] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[44:43] | Speak for yourself. | 我可不觉得 |
[44:44] | Finally found the flaw in this thing, I guess. | 终于找到了这个东西的缺陷 |
[44:46] | Well, yes, but the pressure in Atlantis | 好的吧 对 但是亚特兰蒂斯的水压 |
[44:48] | would have to be over 35,000 kilopascal. | 得有至少35,000千帕 |
[44:50] | And that’s on top of the social pressures. | 这比我们所处环境的气压高多了 |
[45:10] | You… monsters. | 你们 这些妖怪 |
[45:17] | Daddy, this ride is fun. | 老爸 今晚的兜风真有趣 |
[45:19] | That’s right, baby. It’s all a 3D motion control ride. | 这就对了 宝贝 这是全3D景象 |
[45:23] | None of it’s real. | 都是假的 |
[45:26] | Daddy just ate too much pizza and | 老爸我只是吃多了披萨 |
[45:27] | fell asleep with the TV on again. | 又一次看着电视睡着了 |
[45:29] | It’s that pepperoni-Westworld combo. | 那是意大利腊肠-西部世界套餐吗 |
[45:33] | Velma’s got the right idea, Scoob. | 维尔玛做的是对的 史酷比 |
[45:36] | It’s, like, safer in the armored truck. Time to eject. | 在装甲车里更安全 是时候发射了 |
[45:40] | You guys comin’? | 你们一起吗 |
[45:42] | What? Are you offering me dog treats? | 啥 你是在给我狗粮吃吗 |
[45:43] | Get out of here with that. | 拿着那个东西滚开 |
[46:01] | Pepperoni Westworld. | 意大利腊肠 西部世界 |
[46:14] | Happy Halloween, boys. | 万圣节快乐 小伙子们 |
[46:16] | I realize that this isn’t normal, | 我知道这是非正常的 |
[46:18] | but extenuating circumstances. | 但是情有可原 |
[46:24] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[46:26] | He’s behind three inches of reinforced laminate. | 他在三英尺厚的加固板后面 |
[46:28] | We’ll be right here if you need us. | 有需要帮助的话 我们随叫随到 |
[46:43] | Ms. Dinkley. I didn’t expect to see you again so soon. | 丁克利小姐 没想到这么快就见到你了 |
[46:48] | So, you know who I am now, Dr. Crane. | 所以你知道我为何而来了 克雷恩博士 |
[46:52] | I may be the 53rd | 我或许是个没有什么名气 |
[46:54] | most infamous supervillain in the world, | 排不上名次的超级大坏蛋 |
[46:57] | but I’m still fairly resourceful. | 但是我还是足够机智的 |
[47:03] | You weren’t in Crystal Cove to attack Elvira, were you? | 你在水晶湾不是去袭击埃尔维拉 是吧 |
[47:07] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[47:09] | Motive. You don’t seem like a crazed fan, | 动机 你看上去不像是一个疯狂的粉丝 |
[47:11] | and you recently escaped from Arkham Asylum. | 而且你刚刚从雅克罕姆精神病院逃出来 |
[47:13] | Why risk your freedom to attack a | 为什么冒着失去自由的风险 |
[47:15] | celebrity at a high-profile event? | 在这样引人注目的活动上去袭击一个名人 |
[47:18] | Need I remind you that I am quite mad? | 不需要我提醒你 我是个疯狂的人吧 |
[47:22] | I am also a fan of Elvira. | 我也是埃尔维拉的粉丝 |
[47:24] | I did write her a fan mail, | 我确实写了一封粉丝仰慕信给她 |
[47:26] | so technically I am both crazed and a fan. | 所以确切地说 我即疯狂又是个粉丝 |
[47:30] | But you are correct. | 但是你是对的 |
[47:32] | I had no plans to attack Elvira | 我今晚没有打算去袭击埃尔维拉 |
[47:36] | or to do anything tonight | 或做点别的 |
[47:38] | other than watch the Halloween parade. | 除了看万圣节游行 |
[47:40] | You said we were in a trap together. | 你说过我们都在陷阱里 |
[47:43] | I thought that maybe you were speaking | 我以为那是你象征性的说法 |
[47:45] | figuratively, but you weren’t, were you? | 但是不是的 对吧 |
[47:47] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[47:50] | Are you frightened yet? | 你已经害怕了吗 |
[47:53] | No. | 没有 |
[47:55] | You said that fear was an irrational reaction. You are incorrect. | 你说过恐惧非理性的反应 你错了 |
[48:00] | Fear is ancient. Primordial. | 恐惧是根深蒂固的 本能的 |
[48:03] | Fear knows the answer before you do, Ms. Dinkley. | 恐惧比你先知道答案 丁克利小姐 |
[48:09] | So, yes. I was speaking figuratively. | 所以是的 我是象征性地说 |
[48:13] | But we are also both in a very literal trap, | 但是我们实实在在都在一个陷阱里 |
[48:17] | as I’m sure you’ve surmised | 我确定你已经猜想到了 |
[48:19] | based on the nature of this unusually desperate little visit. | 基于此次不寻常急切的拜访 |
[48:24] | But, dude, who would be out to get | 但是 兄弟谁会去同时招惹 |
[48:26] | the Scarecrow and the Scooby gang? | 稻草人和史酷比团队 |
[48:29] | It’s true that we do not seem to have anything in common, | 确实看上去我们毫无共同处 |
[48:33] | but logic dictates that there must be a link. | 但是逻辑指示是一定有关联的 |
[48:37] | Someone went to a great deal of effort | 有人千方百计的 |
[48:40] | to track me down and to lead you to me. | 跟踪我 把你们引向我 |
[48:46] | Do you think this is all linked to the “Jackal Lanterns”? | 你认为这一切都和”杰克南瓜灯”有关吗 |
[48:51] | The what? | 什么 |
[49:04] | Mr. Nye, this is Fred. | 奈先生 这是弗雷德 |
[49:06] | Come in, Mr. Nye. Over. | 出现吧 奈先生 完毕 |
[49:07] | …and that’s on top of the social pressures. | 那是排在前列的社交压力 |
[49:09] | You know, dolphins have kind of a mean streak… | 你知道 海豚有残暴的倾向 |
[49:11] | Seriously, Mr. Nye. Thanks again. | 说真的 奈先生 再次感谢 |
[49:14] | It’s past their bedtimes now, | 现在已经过了睡觉时间了 |
[49:15] | so maybe we could just wrap this up. | 所以或许我们现在该结束了 |
[49:17] | Oh, no. No problem. Have a happy Halloween, everyone. | 没问题 圣诞节快乐 各位 |
[49:21] | Great. Power steering’s gone. | 这下好了 动力方向盘不起作用了 |
[49:25] | This thing is tight! Hey, we should just switch outfits. | 这个太紧身了 我们应该换一下服装 |
[49:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:32] | Think about it. You’re famous, so naturally | 想想看 你是有名的人 |
[49:35] | the monsters will try to eat you first. | 自然怪物会先吃掉你 |
[49:37] | If I’m dressed like you, | 如果我打扮的像你 |
[49:38] | I can act as bait while you stay safe. | 我可以做诱饵 你就能安然无恙 |
[49:40] | I’ve heard of being hungry for fame, | 我知道有人对名声如饥食渴 |
[49:43] | but this is ridiculous. | 但是这样太荒诞了 |
[49:46] | All right. I’m up for anything. Give me your scarf. | 好吧 我做什么都行 把你的围巾给我 |
[49:58] | – Computer. – Acknowledged. | -电脑 -收到 |
[50:00] | Mike and Michelle need our help. | 麦克和米歇尔需要救助 |
[50:02] | Initiating rescue protocols. | 启动营救方案 |
[50:24] | Lasers. Computer, use the lasers on the pumpkins. | 激光器 电脑用激光器扫射南瓜 |
[50:27] | Activating type 1-4 UV laser defense system, | 激活1-4 UV型激光防御系统 |
[50:31] | patent pending. | 专利花瓣式磁钢设计 |
[50:35] | All right. Now we’re talking. | 好吧 现在之我们的主场了 |
[50:48] | The power’s down. | 没电了 |
[50:49] | And this whole thing’s electric. | 这整个都是电动的 |
[50:52] | Game over, man. Game over. | 我们完蛋了 伙计 我们完蛋了 |
[50:54] | Ha! Found the flaw. | 发现缺点啦 |
[51:00] | – Daddy? – Yeah, baby. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[51:02] | Now I really have to go. | 现在我真的要走了 |
[51:14] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[51:32] | Come on. Hurry. | 过来 快点 |
[51:37] | Get in the car, Velma. | 上车 维尔玛 |
[51:39] | I can’t leave Dr. Crane there. | 我不能丢下克雷恩博士在这里 |
[51:41] | Yeah, you can. It’s easy. I already did it. | 是的 你可以 很简单的 我已经做过了 |
[51:50] | “Don’t worry. I won’t sting you,” said the scorpion to the frog. | “别担心 我不会叮你的”蝎子对青蛙说 |
[52:15] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[52:33] | I’ll need my personal effects. | 我需要我的个人物品 |
[52:44] | Extenuating circumstances. | 情有可原的处境下 |
[53:00] | Freddy, Mike, Michelle, grab on! | 弗雷迪 麦克 米歇尔 抓住 |
[53:14] | A little help, Dr. Crane? | 帮点忙 克雷恩博士 |
[53:16] | Dr. Crane? Dr. Crane? | 克雷恩博士 克雷恩博士 |
[53:22] | What did you expect, Velma? | 我在指望什么呢 维尔玛 |
[53:27] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[53:30] | Be brave, baby. Be brave. | 勇敢 宝贝 勇敢 |
[53:37] | There is no time for bravery. | 没有时间逞能了 |
[53:43] | Run! | 跑 |
[54:02] | Ow! Freddy! | 弗雷迪 |
[54:12] | Yoink! | 抓住了 |
[54:46] | I love your work. Big fan. | 我喜欢你的作品 铁杆粉丝 |
[54:49] | Oh, with an outfit like that, you’d better be. | 穿成那样 你最好是我的粉丝 |
[55:05] | No! | 不 |
[55:09] | Phew. | 唷 |
[55:18] | Um, I don’t want to be a party pooper | 我不想当扫兴的人 |
[55:21] | or anything, but we’re out of gas. | 但是 车没油了 |
[55:28] | Uh, now what? | 现在又闹那样 |
[55:31] | Jeepers. It’s the creepers. | 天哪 爬行南瓜 |
[55:33] | Like, man, I vote we run. | 伙计们 我提议逃跑 |
[55:44] | I’m sorry, everyone. I failed. | 对不起 各位 我失败了 |
[55:47] | What are you talking about, Velma? | 你在说什么呢 维尔玛 |
[55:49] | I got cocky after we captured Scarecrow. | 在我们抓到稻草人之后 我自大了 |
[55:52] | Before, even. | 甚至更早 |
[55:53] | Like the Sheriff said, he’s been warning us | 就像警长说的那样 他一直在提醒我们 |
[55:55] | that we’re in over our heads since we | 自从我们抓到斯克兰顿的垃圾怪物后 |
[55:58] | caught the Trash Monster of Scranton. | 我们被胜利冲昏了头脑 |
[56:00] | The poor Sheriff. | 可怜的警长 |
[56:02] | I assumed we couldn’t fail, and that I couldn’t make a mistake. | 我认为我们不会失败 我不会犯错的 |
[56:06] | Because of that, I didn’t listen to Scooby and Shaggy. | 因为这些想法 我没听史酷比和长毛的 |
[56:09] | Now we’ve had someone arrested for a crime | 现在我们使一个没有犯罪的人受牢狱之灾 |
[56:11] | they didn’t commit, and we’re no closer to solving this mystery. | 而且我们对解开这个谜团毫无头绪 |
[56:15] | And we lost a shoe and some good luggage. | 而且我们丢了一只鞋和一些好的行李 |
[56:17] | And we’re on the run for our lives. | 而且我们还在逃命 |
[56:19] | It’s these dumb Jackal Lanterns. They’re unstoppable. | 就这这些杰克南瓜灯 无法阻止它们 |
[56:22] | That’s not true. We’ve stopped a lot of them. | 那不是真的 我们阻止了很多 |
[56:25] | They smash real good. | 粉碎它们的感觉棒极了 |
[56:27] | Yeah, but there are so many of them. | 是的 但是它们数量太多了 |
[56:29] | And that alpha pumpkin seems to disrupt | 而且头号南瓜看起来能破坏 |
[56:31] | anything electrical that gets near it. | 任何靠近它的电子设施 |
[56:34] | We don’t need gadgets, Velma. | 我们不需要那些小玩意 维尔玛 |
[56:36] | We have me. | 有我足够了 |
[56:36] | What are you going to do, Freddy? | 你要怎么做 弗雷迪 |
[56:38] | I’m going to do what I do best. | 我要做我最拿手的 |
[56:40] | I’m gonna do traps. | 我要设置陷阱 |
[57:38] | Ugh. These Jackal Lanterns are like a force of pure chaos | 这些杰克南瓜灯就像有十足的混乱的力量 |
[57:42] | that resists every attempt to apply order. | 阻止我每一次想变的有序的尝试 |
[57:44] | If I can just get a few quiet minutes in my | 如果能给我的头脑宫殿几分钟安宁 |
[57:47] | mind palace, maybe I can puzzle this out. | 或许我就能想出对策 |
[57:50] | Well, if Scoob and I were in your mind palace, | 如果我和史酷比也在你的头脑宫殿里 |
[57:52] | we’d help you look. | 我们也能帮你看看 |
[57:54] | And I’d be the handsome prince who lived there. | 我就是住在你头脑宫殿里帅气的王子 |
[57:56] | I wish I could take you two into my mind palace. | 我希望我能带你们俩去我的头脑宫殿 |
[58:01] | We’d just break something. | 我们刚刚有所突破 |
[58:03] | Seriously. Sometimes I think I don’t | 说真的 我觉得我有时候不够珍惜 |
[58:05] | appreciate what you guys bring to the table. | 你们的付出 |
[58:07] | We wouldn’t have a Scooby gang without a Shaggy and a Scooby. | 少了长毛和史酷比 不会有史酷比团队 |
[58:13] | – Well, there is a way. – A way to what? | -还有一个办法 -做什么的办法 |
[58:16] | A way we can join you in your mind palace. | 一个我们可以进入你头脑宫殿的办法 |
[58:21] | Scooby Snacks? | 史酷比小吃 |
[58:24] | What are you… | 你在干啥 |
[58:28] | Hey. These actually aren’t bad. | 吃起来不赖哟 |
[58:31] | Scooby Snacks bring people together. | 史酷比小吃可以使人团结 |
[58:32] | And they’re delicious. | 而且很美味 |
[58:35] | And now that we’ve all shared Scooby Snacks together, | 既然现在我们已经一起吃了史酷比小吃 |
[58:37] | a part of us will be right there with | 我们的一部分随着你 |
[58:39] | you when you go to your happy place. | 去你的欢乐园 |
[58:40] | – Mind palace. – That too. | -头脑宫殿 -那个也能去 |
[58:43] | Thanks for the gesture, guys. It was really sweet. | 谢谢你的好意 那真的很贴心 |
[58:46] | Okay, think, Velma. | 好的 想想 维尔玛 |
[58:48] | Think like your life depends on it. | 当做是生死攸关的时刻去想 |
[59:01] | Okay, Ms. Dinkley. Time to review the facts. | 好的 小姐 是时候去回顾事实了 |
[59:05] | Like, for some reason I thought there was going… | 出于某种理由 我本来猜测这里会有 |
[59:07] | …to be a lot more math floating around. | 很多漂浮的数学公式呢 |
[59:09] | You guys are really in my mind palace? | 你们是真的在我的头脑宫殿里吗 |
[59:12] | – As advertised. – It’s the Mystery Machine. | -就像我跟你宣传的那样 -那是神秘机器 |
[59:16] | Weird. | 不可思议 |
[59:17] | Your mind palace looks like the Mystery Machine. | 你的头脑宫殿看起来像神秘机器一样 |
[59:19] | For some reason I thought it was gonna be a hobbit hole. | 基于某种理由 我猜那会像霍比特洞穴 |
[59:22] | Yeah. Nerd stuff. | 书呆子的东西 |
[59:23] | It can look like anything you want it to. | 你心里想的是什么 它看起来就像什么 |
[59:25] | I guess this is just where I feel the most comfortable. | 我想这是我感觉最舒服的地方 |
[59:29] | So, like, what do we do? | 那接下来 我们做什么 |
[59:30] | We just drive through my memory and look for clues. | 我们就穿梭于我的记忆中 寻找线索 |
[59:33] | Let’s start with the Halloween parade. | 让我们从万圣节游行开始 |
[59:43] | Drive a little further. | 再开远点 |
[59:47] | Stop! | 停 |
[59:51] | Scarecrow’s equipment. | 稻草人的设备 |
[59:53] | He said it was stolen from Toe Omni-Tech. | 他说是从钭欧米科技公司偷的 |
[1:00:12] | Imaginary. | 虚幻的 |
[1:00:15] | Come on. We need to hurry. | 走吧 我们需要快点 |
[1:00:24] | Oh, boy. This is starting to creep me out, man. | 伙计 这就开始吓到我了 |
[1:00:28] | Like, we shouldn’t have come. | 我们不应该来 |
[1:00:30] | Shaggy, Scooby. You were in the pumpkin patch too. | 长毛 史酷比 你们也在南瓜记忆的部分 |
[1:00:32] | What did you see? | 你看到过什么 |
[1:00:39] | We, like, saw the Totalli Frame drones here | 我们在这看到投塔利·火焰无人机 |
[1:00:41] | and then the pumpkins started to come to life. | 然后我们就看到那些南瓜活了 |
[1:00:43] | Totalli Frame? | 投塔利·火焰 |
[1:00:45] | Yeah. That’s what it said on the side. | 是的 这上面是这样说的 |
[1:00:47] | It was spelled all funny. See? | 这拼写很有趣 看看 |
[1:00:49] | Ah. Totalli Frame. | 投塔利·火焰 |
[1:00:51] | Time’s up, guys. They found us. | 时间到了 他们发现我们了 |
[1:00:59] | – How’d the mind tricks go? – Mind palace. And not great. | -头脑把戏怎么样了 -头脑宫殿 不好 |
[1:01:09] | These things aren’t real. I just can’t prove it yet. | 这些都不是真的 我只是现在还证明不了 |
[1:01:13] | I have no doubt that science will prevail eventually, | 我毫不怀疑科学最终会揭示这一切 |
[1:01:15] | but there’s something I trust even more than science. | 但是比起科学我更相信的另有他物 |
[1:01:19] | – Bazookas? – No, silly. It’s you guys. | -火箭炮吗 -不 傻瓜 是你们 |
[1:01:24] | Now let’s go smash some pumpkins. | 现在让我们去粉碎南瓜 |
[1:02:06] | Yes. | 棒极了 |
[1:02:23] | Mystery Incorporated… incorporate. | 神秘公司 团结起来 |
[1:02:37] | ♪ You and me were meant to be I knew it from the start ♪ | ♪你和我是命中注定 我从一开始就知道♪ |
[1:02:42] | ♪ Sugar sweet You were like a thief ♪ | ♪蜜糖般的你就像个小偷♪ |
[1:02:45] | ♪ The way you stole my heart ♪ | ♪偷走我的心♪ |
[1:02:47] | ♪ Perfume Just like butterscotch ♪ | ♪奶油硬糖香气环绕♪ |
[1:02:50] | ♪ A smile, oh, so fine ♪ | ♪一个微笑 如此欢畅♪ |
[1:02:52] | ♪ Seeing you, I somehow knew I’d make you mine ♪ | ♪看见你 我仿佛知道我会拥有你♪ |
[1:02:58] | ♪ Oh, look at us now ♪ | ♪瞧瞧我们现在♪ |
[1:03:02] | ♪ Nothin’ that We can’t overcome ♪ | ♪没什么我们不能克服♪ |
[1:03:05] | ♪ Always down To have some fun ♪ | ♪总能去找些乐子♪ |
[1:03:08] | ♪ Oh, look at us now ♪ | ♪ 哦 现在我们的吧 ♪ |
[1:03:12] | ♪ Never thought this could be ♪ | ♪从没想过会这样 ♪ |
[1:03:14] | ♪ But look at us now ♪ | ♪ 但现在瞧瞧我们吧♪ |
[1:03:17] | ♪ Look at us now ♪ | ♪ 但但现在瞧瞧我们吧♪ |
[1:03:37] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:03:39] | It worked. I’ll admit it. I’m afraid. | 你成功了 我承认 我害怕了 |
[1:03:44] | I’m afraid of failing. | 我害怕失败 |
[1:03:45] | Of failing science. Failing justice. | 害怕科学的盲点 害怕正义的缺席 |
[1:03:49] | Failing my friends. | 害怕失去我的朋友 |
[1:03:51] | But you’ve been using those fears against me. | 你一直用这些恐惧来对付我 |
[1:03:54] | And I’m not afraid of you anymore. | 但我再也不怕了 |
[1:04:00] | Velma! | 维尔玛 |
[1:04:07] | Freddy. The app. | 弗雷迪 打开应用程序 |
[1:04:10] | Punch it. | 点击它 |
[1:04:16] | Yay, high score. | 耶 干的漂亮 |
[1:04:26] | Velma? Velma? | 维尔玛 维尔玛 |
[1:04:28] | Are you in there? | 你在这吗 |
[1:04:35] | – It was a robot? | -它是个机器人吗 |
[1:04:37] | – Drones, to be more precise. | -更准确的说 是无人机 |
[1:04:39] | I owe that discovery to Shaggy and Scooby. | 这个发现要归功于长毛和史酷比 |
[1:04:42] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[1:04:44] | Shaggy and Scooby noticed | 长毛和史酷比注意到了 |
[1:04:45] | that the Scarecrow’s drones had some writing on them. | 稻草人无人机上面有字 |
[1:04:48] | Shaggy thought it said “Totalli Frame,” | 长毛以为它说的是”投塔利·火焰” |
[1:04:50] | but the “Al” and the “Li” were written | 但实际上这里的”铝” 和 “锂” |
[1:04:53] | like elements on the periodic table. | 是周期表上的元素 |
[1:04:55] | Aluminum and lithium. | 铝和锂 |
[1:04:57] | The text actually read “TOT Aluminum Lithium Frame,” | 这段文字内容实际是纯铝锂框架 |
[1:05:01] | meaning that the drone itself was | 意思是它是 |
[1:05:03] | made from a lightweight lithium alloy. | 由超轻合金做成的 |
[1:05:05] | Light, but strong enough to carry | 轻 且足够结实 |
[1:05:07] | something heavy like Scarecrow’s gas tanks. | 能带的动像稻草人油气罐那样的重物 |
[1:05:10] | Or a pumpkin. | 或者一个南瓜 |
[1:05:13] | All drones. Go figure. | 全部都是无人机 明白了 |
[1:05:15] | What about the Sheriff and | 那警长和维多利亚 |
[1:05:17] | Victoria Hasenpfeffer | 哈森普费尔是怎么回事呢 |
[1:05:18] | and everyone who got turned into pumpkins? | 为什么所有被吃掉的人都变成了南瓜 |
[1:05:20] | They’re still right here. | 他们都在这呢 |
[1:05:24] | Ugh, my ankles are swollen. | 额 我的脚踝肿了 |
[1:05:28] | Everybody got put into the monster’s mouth, | 所有被塞进怪物嘴里的人 |
[1:05:31] | then their personal possessions were switched | 他们的个人物品都被换给了 |
[1:05:33] | to a Jackal Lantern drone and sent back out. Hey. | 南瓜灯无人机 再送到外面 |
[1:05:38] | The big guy here puts out an electromagnetic | 这个大家伙向外发出电磁脉冲 |
[1:05:39] | pulse which disrupts electronics | 这样就可以阻断电子通讯 |
[1:05:41] | and makes sure that no one can contact | 使大家被吃掉后无法和 |
[1:05:43] | the outside world once they’ve been eaten. | 外面的世界取得联系 |
[1:05:46] | The same would’ve happened to me if I | 这也一样会发生在我身上 |
[1:05:48] | hadn’t known what I was getting into. | 如果我不清楚我进去后会怎样的话 |
[1:05:49] | So that weird Scarecrow guy did it after all. | 所以都是那诡异的稻草人干的了 |
[1:05:52] | No. Dr. Crane was telling us the truth. | 不 克雷恩博士已经告诉我们真相了 |
[1:05:55] | He was framed to draw us in and distract us. | 他被关起来引起我们注意分散我们的精力 |
[1:05:59] | Distract us from what? | 分散到哪 |
[1:06:00] | Bill Nye reminded us that Crystal Cove is rich in lithium. | 比尔·奈提醒我们水晶湾的锂矿储量很大 |
[1:06:04] | The proposed lithium mine would have run under Crystal Cove, | 本来在水晶湾要建设一个锂矿开采项目的 |
[1:06:07] | but it never happened because the science | 但却没有开展 因为科学论证 |
[1:06:09] | said it would damage the environment. | 它会破坏环境 |
[1:06:11] | Oh, man. Like the town square collapsing. | 哦 天哪 像镇中心广场坍塌 |
[1:06:14] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:06:16] | Someone decided to mine the lithium anyway, | 但还是有些人挖空心思要开采锂矿 |
[1:06:18] | and engineered this whole mess to cover it up. | 并且策划了这一整件烂事以掩盖事实 |
[1:06:20] | Someone who’s gotten to know us well | 有人足够了解我们 |
[1:06:22] | enough that he can push our buttons. | 甚至能按我们的按钮 |
[1:06:24] | Let’s see what happens when we start pushing his. | 我们看看最开始按下按钮时发生了什么 |
[1:06:31] | Huh? | 哈 |
[1:06:35] | I’ll take the “big reveal” from here, Velma. | 我将从这开始为大家揭秘 维尔玛 |
[1:06:39] | Reveal? Who’s that? | 揭秘 谁在那 |
[1:06:40] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[1:06:41] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[1:06:45] | The Sheriff! | 是警长 |
[1:06:46] | That’s right. But Sheriff who? You never bothered to ask. | 对 但是警长是谁 你们从来没在意过 |
[1:06:51] | I kept telling you ever since you unmasked | 我就一直告诉你 一旦你揭露了 |
[1:06:54] | the Trash Monster of Scranton | 斯克兰顿的垃圾怪物后 |
[1:06:56] | that you were in over your heads. | 事情就不是你能控制的了 |
[1:06:57] | I warned you that if you kept | 我警告过你要是你 |
[1:06:59] | meddling in other people’s business, | 一意孤行多管闲事 |
[1:07:01] | that there would be consequences. | 那就后果自负 |
[1:07:03] | It was me. | 是我 |
[1:07:05] | These last few years, it was all me pulling the strings. | 过去这几年 是我一手策划的 |
[1:07:09] | But why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:10] | Because he’s not a sheriff at all. | 因为他根本就不是警长 |
[1:07:11] | This is Cutler Toe, | 这是卡特勒·透 |
[1:07:14] | former head of Toe Omni-Tech. | 透·奥姆尼科技的前负责人 |
[1:07:16] | TOT Tot. | |
[1:07:17] | Also known as the Trash Monster of Scranton. | 以斯克兰顿市垃圾怪物而著名 |
[1:07:23] | Um, I’m not seeing it. | 啊 我没看见 |
[1:07:27] | What! | 什么 |
[1:07:28] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:07:30] | Once you exposed my plan to make everyone think | 你披露了我的计划 让所有人认为 |
[1:07:32] | a trash monster was causing pollution | 是垃圾怪导致的污染 |
[1:07:35] | instead of Toe Omni-Tech, | 而不是透·奥姆尼科技 |
[1:07:36] | I went to jail and lost half my stock. | 我被捕入狱了 并且损失了我一半财产 |
[1:07:40] | To make things worse, | 让事情变得更糟的是 |
[1:07:41] | scientists said my lithium mine | 科学家说我的锂矿 |
[1:07:43] | was going to pollute the environment, | 也会污染环境 |
[1:07:45] | so I lost that too. | 我连这个也没有了 |
[1:07:47] | In prison, I’d learned that Dr. Jonathan Crane, | 在狱中 我了解到乔纳森·克雷恩 |
[1:07:49] | AKA the Scarecrow, was a fan of my tech. | 又叫稻草人 我公司的粉丝 |
[1:07:53] | So I did what anyone in my situation would do. | 我做了件任何人在我的处境下都会做的事 |
[1:07:57] | I spent my remaining millions to amass an army of drones | 我花了剩下的数百万集结了一队无人机 |
[1:08:00] | and moved to Crystal Cove to impersonate a local Sheriff. | 搬到水晶湾冒充当地人警长 |
[1:08:05] | I used my position | 我以权威人士的 |
[1:08:07] | as an authority figure to get under your skins. | 身份激怒你 |
[1:08:09] | I’d tell you that you were breaking | 告诉你 你正在违犯 |
[1:08:11] | the law to wear down your confidence, | 法律以击垮你的自信 |
[1:08:13] | and then tell you I supported you to build it back up. | 然后再告诉你 我帮你重新建立信心 |
[1:08:16] | The old “hotsy coldsy” trick. | 古老的冷嘲热讽把戏 |
[1:08:19] | Once the trap was set, | 你一旦中计了 |
[1:08:20] | all I had to do was unleash my robotic drills. | 我需要做的就是开始运转我的机器钻头 |
[1:08:23] | The robots would extract millions of dollars worth of lithium | 这能开采出价值数百万美金的锂 |
[1:08:27] | while I chased everyone out of town | 我利用我的南瓜无人机 |
[1:08:28] | with my pumpkin drones. | 把所有人都驱逐出镇子 |
[1:08:30] | And made you kids look like fools. | 再让你们这些孩子看起来就像傻瓜 |
[1:08:33] | And I’ll bet the toxic waste wasn’t even toxic waste. | 我敢打赌 有毒废物不再只是有毒废物 |
[1:08:36] | Thanks to you, | 多亏了您 |
[1:08:37] | I’m not allowed to have real toxic waste anymore. | 我再也不能合法持有真的有毒废物了 |
[1:08:40] | So I spent another million dollars to buy green glow sticks | 所以我又花了数百万美金买荧光剂 |
[1:08:44] | and I snapped them all into that tanker truck. | 我把它们全部放入油罐车 |
[1:08:47] | And you might’ve gotten away with it too, | 你也可能已经脱身了 |
[1:08:49] | if it weren’t for these friends of mine. | 如果没有我这些朋友 |
[1:08:51] | Friendship’s O-P. | 友谊无价 |
[1:08:53] | Well, whatever. Go ahead and celebrate. | 好吧 不管了 我们继续庆祝吧 |
[1:08:55] | Even you baby geniuses can’t arrest a hologram. | 即使你是个小天才但也不是无所不能的 |
[1:08:59] | The real Cutler Toe is in a very fast sportscar | 真正的Cutler 透在一个塞满了钱的 |
[1:09:03] | packed with more money than you dweebs will ever see | 超快跑车中 比你这个书呆子 |
[1:09:06] | in your combined lifetimes. | 一辈子见到过的钱都多 |
[1:09:09] | I could be halfway to Guam by now. | 我现在离关岛就剩一半路程了 |
[1:09:11] | Not even the Feds can catch me. | 联邦调查员也赶不上我 |
[1:09:13] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[1:09:15] | Right? What do you think, Mr. Nye? | 看见了吗 你觉得如何 奈先生 |
[1:09:17] | Did we keep him talking long enough? | 我们和他保持通话的时间够长吗 |
[1:09:19] | Perfect, Velma. | 足够了 维尔玛 |
[1:09:19] | He’s headed southbound, | 他正往南走呢 |
[1:09:21] | still on Highway 13 by the Oak exit. | 还在橡树出口附近的13号高速公路上 |
[1:09:26] | Hope that sportscar is as swift as justice, | 希望那辆跑车的速度能跟得上正义的速度 |
[1:09:28] | Mr. Toe. | 透先生 |
[1:09:30] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:09:37] | That’s Toe’s car, all right. | 那是透的车 好了 |
[1:09:39] | He couldn’t have gotten far. | 他跑不了多远了 |
[1:09:41] | Come on, it’s not like someone could just swoop in and grab him. | 上啊 不会有人趁虚而入 抓住他 |
[1:09:51] | Well, at least if the dead ever come out of this graveyard, | 好吧 至少如果死者从坟里爬出来 |
[1:09:54] | they’ll have a lot of dead cars to choose from. | 他们可有足够的报废车可供选择了 |
[1:09:59] | I can’t believe it. I think they’re all wrecked. | 难以置信 我觉得它们应该全都坏了 |
[1:10:11] | These shoes are the real monsters. | 这高跟鞋才是真正的怪物 |
[1:10:15] | Well, they say that the best way | 他们说了解一个人最好的办法就是 |
[1:10:17] | to get to know someone is to walk a mile in their shoes, | 穿着他的鞋走一英里 |
[1:10:20] | young Mentee of the Dark. | 黑夜中的年轻徒弟 |
[1:10:25] | It is a nice night for a walk. | 这是一个适合散步的好夜晚 |
[1:10:27] | Yeah, I’m not complaining. | 耶 我不再抱怨了 |
[1:10:29] | Like, me either, Scoob. | 我也一样 史酷比 |
[1:10:31] | All that sitting and screaming wears you out. | 所有的坐以待毙和歇斯底里都会让你疲惫 |
[1:10:33] | Yeah, makes you hungry. | 是的 让你饥饿空虚 |
[1:10:35] | Hey, guys, check it out. | 嘿 伙计们 看看吧 |
[1:10:37] | I did not lead us astray. | 我没有把大家引入歧途 |
[1:10:39] | Civilization. | 文明进步 |
[1:10:40] | Dude. You are a lifesaver. For real this time. | Dude 你是救星 这次是真的 |
[1:10:45] | I’m… I’m still not sure I ever want to see you again, though. | 我 尽管我还不能确定是否想再见到你 |
[1:10:48] | Happy trails, partner. | 旅途愉快 伙计 |
[1:10:50] | Keep in touch, Mike. | 保持联系 麦克 |
[1:10:52] | I don’t think Calamity Jane here | 我估计克拉美缇·简在这的话 |
[1:10:53] | would let me have it any other way. | 也不会让我以其它方式经历它 |
[1:11:03] | Hey! You guys looking for the Halloween party? | 嘿 你们是在找万圣节派对吗 |
[1:11:06] | No. We don’t have perfect costumes. Can’t you see that? | 不 我们没有合适的服装 看不出来吗 |
[1:11:09] | Oh. Well, I thought you guys were | 哦 不 我觉得你们 |
[1:11:11] | dressed like those kids from the news. | 装扮的就像新闻里的那些孩子 |
[1:11:13] | The Mystery Teens or whatever. | 神秘少年之类的 |
[1:11:15] | Uh, Mystery Incorporated. | 额 神秘公司 |
[1:11:17] | Yeah, man. Anyway, come on in. | 是的 伙计 总之 来吧 |
[1:11:20] | We don’t have an invitation. | 我们没有邀请函 |
[1:11:21] | Uh, well, good, ’cause we didn’t make any. | 好吧 没事儿 因为我们也没做 |
[1:11:24] | Is there food? | 那是好吃的吗 |
[1:11:25] | Only if you count the sandwich tray, cheese fountain, | 如果你说的是三明治拼盘 奶酪瀑布 |
[1:11:29] | the cookie station, the ice cream bar, | 曲奇食台 冰淇淋吧 |
[1:11:30] | Uncle Ernie’s hot wings, and the taco truck. | Ernie叔叔的辣翅 以及墨西哥卷的话 |
[1:11:38] | I can also make you some pizza bagels if you want… | 如果您需要 我也可以给您做比萨百吉饼 |
[1:11:48] | What do you think, gang? | 你想什么呢 |
[1:11:49] | Dancing? Looks like fun to me. I’m in. | 跳舞吗 对我来说很有趣啊 我来了 |
[1:11:53] | I know I shouldn’t ask, but, really… | 我知道我不应该问 但是 真的 |
[1:11:55] | can I have the wig? | 我可以戴你这假发试试吗 |
[1:11:58] | It’s not a wig. | 这不是假发 |
[1:12:00] | Daphne, have you been trying to get | 达普ne 你是不是一直想试试 |
[1:12:02] | Elvira’s outfit as a costume all along? | 把埃尔维拉的衣服当成化妆服 |
[1:12:05] | No. | 没有 |
[1:12:07] | But that’s a great idea. | 但这是个好主意 |
[1:12:08] | Now we can go to this party. | 现在我们可以参加派对了 |
[1:12:10] | Wait. Were you just trying to replace | 等等 你不是想替 |
[1:12:13] | Elvira and take over her life? | 埃尔维拉接管她的人生吧 |
[1:12:15] | She’s done this before. | 她以前就这么干过了 |
[1:12:20] | We once solved three mysteries with Phyllis | 我们曾经与菲莉丝·迪勒解决了三个谜团 |
[1:12:23] | Diller before we even figured it out. | 都没有弄清楚它怎么回事 |
[1:12:26] | You are one weird kid. And I’m | 你真是给奇怪的孩子 |
[1:12:29] | proud to be your Mentor of the Dark. | 我很骄傲成为你的黑暗导师 |
[1:12:33] | It’s not a wig. | 那不是假发 |
[1:12:36] | It’s a macaque. | 这是只猕猴 |
[1:12:37] | And her name is Meredith. | 它叫梅雷迪斯 |
[1:12:40] | Go ahead. Put her on. You’ve earned her. | 往前走 到她头上 你是她的了 |
[1:12:43] | After the day we’ve had, I’m not | 我们经历了那天之后 |
[1:12:45] | even gonna ask. You coming, Elvira? | 我甚至都不用问 你来了吗 埃尔维拉 |
[1:12:48] | Nah. I’m afraid I’m due back at my usual haunt. | 恐怕我又要回到平时的困扰中了 |
[1:12:52] | Well, thanks again. See you around. | 好的 再次感谢 再见 |
[1:12:54] | Every couple of hours, just stick a piece of fruit | 每隔几个小时 只放一块水果 |
[1:12:57] | or some nuts up in there. | 或者一些坚果在这 |
[1:12:59] | And, like, maybe if you find a cockroach | 或者 比如 可能你遇到了一只蟑螂或者 |
[1:13:02] | or snail. But those are sometimes foods. | 蜗牛 但有时候这些也是食物 |
[1:13:05] | Got it. You’re the best, Elvira. | 你做到了 你是最棒的 埃尔维拉 |
[1:13:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:13:09] | Well, there you have it, my children of the night. | 这是你们的夜晚 我的孩子们 |
[1:13:13] | The true story of the fourth weirdest | 我经历过第四怪异的 |
[1:13:15] | Halloween night I’ve ever had. And what have we learned? | 万圣节之夜真实故事 我们学到了什么呢 |
[1:13:19] | That friendship is stronger than monsters. | 友谊比怪兽更强大 |
[1:13:22] | That there’s an answer to every mystery. | 每个谜题都有答案 |
[1:13:25] | And that there is nothing to fear, but fear itself. | 除了恐惧本身 没有什么好怕的 |
[1:13:31] | And maybe this. | 还也许是这样 |
[1:13:35] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[1:16:02] | She’s alive. She’s alive! | 她还活着 她还活着 |
[1:16:09] | Scooby-Dooby-Doo! | 史酷比 |