英文名称:happy tears
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:39] | My flight was cancelled. | 我的航班取消了 |
[02:40] | Fuck. | 真混蛋 |
[02:41] | Yeah. We’re fogged in. | 因为有大雾 |
[02:42] | Well, where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[02:43] | Still at the airport, obviously. | 显然还在机场 |
[02:46] | Well, Laurent says it’s sunny at home. | 劳伦说家里这边是晴天 |
[02:47] | I don’t know what to tell you, Laura. | 我也不知道说什么好 劳拉 |
[02:50] | I can come in tomorrow or the next day. | 我可以明天或后天过去 |
[02:53] | Absolutely not, Jayne. | 绝对不行 杰恩 |
[02:54] | I have been stuck out here for a week taking care of him, | 我已坚持在这照顾他一星期了 |
[02:57] | I’ve got to get back to San Francisco. | 我还得赶回旧金山去呢 |
[02:58] | So you keep saying. Slower. | 继续说吧 开慢点 |
[03:00] | I’m sorry, Miss. We can’t drive this slow. | 对不起 小姐 不能开这么慢 |
[03:01] | We’re going to get pulled over. | 靠边停车 |
[03:03] | No. I don’t care if you have to charter a | 我不管你是不是得租辆飞机 |
[03:05] | plane to Pittsburgh. You can afford it. | 飞来匹兹堡 反正你有得是钱 |
[03:07] | It’s there. | 停那儿吧 |
[03:08] | Some of us have to actually work for a living. | 我还得为生存打拼 |
[03:11] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |
[03:12] | – What? – Stop. | -什么 -停下 |
[03:15] | Stop pressuring me. | 别逼我了 |
[03:21] | I’ll be there, and when l get there, | 我会赶过去 等我到了 |
[03:23] | I’m going to prove you wrong, okay? | 会证明你是错的 |
[03:24] | – Get your ass here because I’m… – The fog is lifting. | -快滚过来吧 -雾消散了 |
[03:28] | Fine. Ok. | 真不错 |
[03:38] | Take a stroll. | 请走一下试试 |
[03:40] | Go on. | 请吧 |
[03:51] | How do you love them? | 您喜欢这双靴子吗 |
[03:58] | I can’t believe these are my legs. | 它们显得我的腿这么美 |
[04:02] | Quite reasonable at 2,800. | 很合算 只要二千八百美元 |
[04:15] | So which do you prefer? | 您更喜欢哪种颜色呢 |
[04:18] | The black or the blue? | 黑色还是蓝色 |
[04:22] | The boot on your right foot is blue. | 您右脚上的靴子是蓝色的 |
[04:25] | Nearly imperceptibly blue. | 那种不容易察觉的蓝 |
[04:29] | You can’t stare at it, though. | 当然 您不能盯着看 |
[04:32] | You look, then look away. | 你得看一眼 然后移开目光 |
[05:10] | So…who is it? | 是谁呢 |
[05:13] | Who’s the artist? | 是哪个画家的作品展 |
[05:16] | Milton Hofsteder. | 米尔顿 豪斯特德 |
[05:19] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[05:22] | I think l just read something about him. | 好像读过关于他的什么文章 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:973个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:133个,六级词汇:53个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:150个,专四词汇:112个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:254个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:25] | An obituary. | 是他的讣告吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:33] | Couple of months ago. | 大约两三个月前吧 |
[05:37] | Have you been inside? | 你也为他遗憾吗 |
[05:50] | Would you buckle my shoe? | 你能帮我扣下鞋吗 |
[05:53] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[05:55] | Here’s the son. | 他在这儿 |
[05:56] | Hey. Crazy Timing, right? | 光阴似箭啊 |
[05:59] | But the work looks so powerful. | 但你都眼瞅着长这么大了 |
[06:02] | Your Dad would have been happy, right? | 你爸爸看到了一定很欣慰 |
[06:05] | Just wish he could have been here. | 可惜他不能亲眼看见了 |
[06:08] | Just remember, l’ve got a great stam, | 记住 我大力支持你 |
[06:09] | And you can hand it over to us any time you want. | 你有事随时可以找我们 |
[06:12] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[06:14] | – I’m Eli. – I’m sorry, this is— | -我是埃里 -请问这位是 |
[06:18] | Mrs. Hofsteder? | 豪斯特德夫人吗 |
[06:27] | Mrs. Hofsteder? | 豪斯特德夫人 |
[06:34] | Mrs. Hofsteder? | 豪斯特德夫人 醒醒 |
[06:38] | Mrs. Hofsteder? | 豪斯特德夫人 |
[06:40] | We’re about to make our final descent. | 飞机马上要到达终点站 |
[06:44] | Final descent? | 终点站 |
[06:46] | We’re about to land in Pittsburgh. | 我们快要到达匹兹堡了 |
[06:48] | May l take this? | 我可以把它拿走吗 |
[06:50] | Take what? | 拿走什么 |
[06:52] | Your coctail. | 您的鸡尾酒 |
[06:53] | I don’t drink. | 我不能喝酒 |
[06:55] | I’ll just take it, then. | 那我就收走了 |
[07:35] | Do you mind changing this station? | 请换个电台好吗 |
[07:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | Could you change it again? | 请再换个电台 |
[07:47] | Could you change it again? | 再换一个 |
[08:42] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[08:46] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[08:53] | Laura! | 劳拉 |
[08:59] | Laura! | 劳拉 |
[09:10] | Thanks a lot. | 十分感谢 |
[09:13] | So don’t pack 20 changes of clothes. | 别带那么些衣服就行了啊 |
[09:15] | I packed your stum, too. Your place was such a mess. | 我给你带了葡萄汁 这房子也太乱了 |
[09:18] | A sweater and a folder. | 一件毛衣 一个文件夹 |
[09:19] | Well… | 是啊 |
[09:21] | If you have a couple of kids and no help… | 如果你有几个孩子又没人帮忙… |
[09:24] | Okay. Hi. | 明白啦 你好啊 |
[09:28] | Good to see you. | 看到你真开心 |
[09:31] | New? | 新买的鞋吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[09:39] | They’re…they’re boots. | 是 是双靴子 |
[09:42] | Nice. | 很棒 |
[09:43] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[09:44] | – They’re blue. – Black. | -是蓝靴子 -黑的吧 |
[09:45] | No, they’re blue. | 不不 是蓝的 |
[09:47] | I guarantee you, they’re black. | 我敢保证它们是黑色的 |
[09:48] | No, they’re blue in the daylight. You’ll see. | 你会发现白天的时候它们是蓝色 |
[09:53] | What did you do to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[09:54] | Nothing. But you look good. | 没什么呀 你看上去倒不错 |
[09:55] | – No, I look like shit. – And yes, you did. | -我脸色糟透了 -是呀 |
[09:57] | I’ve only been gone for a week. | 我只离开一星期而已 |
[09:59] | What could I have done in a week? | 一星期我又能做什么呢 |
[10:00] | I really wouldn’t know. I’m not up on it. | 不知道 我又不精通这些 |
[10:03] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 真不知道要怎么跟你说 |
[10:05] | So where’s Daddy? Where’s the patient? | 爸爸呢 病人在哪 |
[10:08] | Where’s my folder? | 我的文件夹呢 |
[10:10] | It’s in the thing. | 哈 在那儿 |
[10:11] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[10:13] | Sugar lip baby. How you doing? | 小甜心 你还好吗 |
[10:15] | – Good. – Firm and trim, | -我很好 -我也是喽 |
[10:17] | But you can’t lie still long enough to get pregnant, | 你想怀孕可不要老躺着啊 |
[10:20] | – Can you? – That’s right. | -行吗 -好的 |
[10:24] | So Laura says you’re acting strange. | 劳拉说您有点儿古怪 |
[10:27] | I’m just fine. | 我挺好呀 |
[10:28] | Well, you look fine. Told you. | 说实话 您看上去确实挺好 |
[10:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:31] | What happened to your shirt, Joe? | 你的衬衫怎么啦 乔 |
[10:33] | I puked on it. | 我吐在上面了 |
[10:40] | – Are you okay? – Well, why not? | -您没事儿吧 -当然没有 |
[10:42] | I got a house full of beautiful chicks | 我有一屋子美女 |
[10:44] | and a backyard full of gold. | 和一园子黄金 |
[10:46] | What else can a man want? | 我什么都不缺 |
[10:48] | Except maybe a little head now and then. | 最好能再有个小娃娃吧 |
[10:50] | Oh, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[10:53] | Aren’t you a little too old for that? | 您这年纪还想要小孩子吗 |
[10:55] | You better ask my lady friend. | 这你得去问我女朋友啦 |
[10:57] | No, thank you. | 不用啦 |
[11:08] | We don’t have to worry about you, do we? | 我们不用为您担心 是吗 |
[11:12] | No. | 是啊 |
[11:13] | That phone call last week gave me a little scare. | 上星期您的电话有点儿吓到我了 |
[11:18] | You were a little confused. | 您有点糊涂呢 |
[11:22] | I talked on the phone to Laura last week, not you. | 我上星期是给劳拉打电话 不是你 |
[11:26] | Yeah, but… | 但是… |
[11:28] | Seems to me you are the one who’s a little confused. | 我看你才糊涂了呢 |
[11:33] | Joe, do you have to go to the bathroom? | 乔 你要去上厕所吗 |
[11:36] | She’s got a thing about my bowel movements. | 她总纠结于我的排便问题 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:39] | I thought you were here to relieve me. | 我以为你是来解救我的呢 |
[11:42] | She says you’re the one that’s strange. | 她说您很古怪 |
[11:47] | Poor woofie. | 可怜的古怪老爸 |
[11:49] | I know. Couldn’t survive without Mommy, unlike some people. | 你很依赖妈妈 和有的人不一样 |
[11:56] | So tell me about your new lady friend. | 和我说说你的新女朋友吧 |
[11:59] | She’s a mother fucker. | 她不是什么好东西 |
[12:02] | Can’t wait to meet her. | 我好想见见她呢 |
[12:04] | Shelly’s her name. | 她叫雪莉 |
[12:06] | She’s something else. | 还有 |
[12:08] | She’s a nurse. | 她是个护士 |
[12:10] | She sure is. | 确实是 |
[12:13] | Go get him a shirt. | 去给他拿件衬衫吧 |
[12:14] | The pile on the couch is clean. | 沙发上那叠是干净的 |
[12:23] | Hey… | 你好 |
[12:29] | You’re Shelly. | 你是雪莉吗 |
[12:31] | I’m late for work. | 我迟到了 |
[12:40] | Don’t give me a hard time. Come on. | 别为难我 吃了它 |
[12:42] | No. | 不要 |
[12:44] | Drink. | 喝水 |
[12:48] | Just take it. Don’t be a baby. | 要吃药 别像小孩子一样 |
[12:51] | Blood pressure. | 他高血压 |
[12:52] | She’s wearing mommy’s good coat. | 她穿着妈妈的外套 |
[12:55] | Here’s his meds for next week. | 这些是他下星期的药 |
[12:57] | Phone numbers, what to do when, where, et cetera, et cetera. | 电话号码 具体步骤 诸如此类 |
[13:03] | Why don’t you dig up that treasure | 为什么不去挖宝藏 |
[13:05] | and buy that nurse a new car? | 给女朋友买辆新车呢 |
[13:08] | Because l’m going to leave that | 因为我死后要把宝藏 |
[13:09] | for you girls after I die. | 留给你们嘛 |
[13:12] | All right, come on. | 好吧 穿上 |
[13:16] | Joe! | 乔 |
[13:17] | Joe, I just asked you if you had to go to the bathroom. | 乔 我刚才说了叫你上厕所的 |
[13:21] | Oh, god. Take it out of here. | 上帝啊 快去吧 |
[13:23] | Oh, Daddy. | 爸爸啊 |
[13:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们去洗手间 |
[13:27] | I asked you to get me diapers after the last time. | 最后一次告诉你 弄好我的尿布 |
[13:30] | Come on. Get a move on. | 快来 走起来 |
[13:32] | That means you, too. | 你也过来 |
[13:33] | Hold it, Omicer. You got the wrong man. | 我要挺住 你抓错人了啊 |
[13:37] | Can you just be still? | 别站着看啊 |
[13:39] | Let’s pull them down, all right? | 把爸爸的裤子脱下来 行不 |
[13:41] | You better get used to it | 你要早点儿习惯这些 |
[13:44] | Because I’m out of here day after tomorrow. | 因为我后天就走了 |
[13:45] | You got the wrong man. | 你抓错人了啊 |
[13:46] | Yeah, very funny, Joe. | 乔 真可笑 |
[13:48] | We got it the first time. | 还是第一次这样做呢 |
[13:49] | – Let’s go to the park. – Let’s go play in the park. | -我们去公园吧 -去公园玩吧 |
[13:51] | I want to go inside and see Daddy. | 我想进去看看爸爸 |
[13:53] | Come on, this is your favorite ball. | 给 这是你最喜欢的球 |
[13:54] | You love to play with it. | 你喜欢玩它 |
[13:55] | He’s inside the house. | 爸爸在屋子里呢 |
[13:58] | No, come on. Let’s go to the park. | 别进屋了 去公园嘛 |
[13:59] | Here, you can carry the ball to the park. | 来 拿着球去公园玩 |
[14:06] | Not with your hands, Jayne. | 别用手啊 杰恩 |
[14:09] | Are you crazy? That’s disgusting. | 你疯啦 很脏的 |
[14:11] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了呀 |
[14:12] | Here, look, just get me some liquid soap from under the sink. | 从水槽下面给我拿点肥皂液过来 |
[14:15] | That’s cold. | 好凉啊 |
[14:16] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝呀 |
[14:20] | Strawberry. Remember this smell? | 还记得这草莓味儿吗 |
[14:22] | Just get over here. Do you want this to take all night? | 快点儿 想这样耗一晚上吗 |
[14:24] | Whoever used this shit? | 谁会用这种破东西啊 |
[14:26] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没空和你说话 |
[14:27] | Wow, wow, wow. | 知道了 知道了 |
[14:33] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[14:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:42] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[14:47] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[14:52] | Damn it. | 真该死 |
[14:56] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[15:02] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[15:06] | Eli, I don’t know what I did with…It’s me, Jackson. | 我的东西呢 是我 杰克逊 |
[15:07] | Honey, where are you? | 宝贝 你在哪儿 |
[15:09] | – At Daddy’s. – Already? | -我在爸爸家 -刚到吗 |
[15:11] | How is he? | 爸爸还好吗 |
[15:12] | How are you? How was the flight? | 你还好吗 旅途怎么样 |
[15:15] | Yeah. The flight was good. | 都挺顺利的 |
[15:17] | Sorry. So that’s good. | 那就好 |
[15:20] | It’s… | 那 |
[15:23] | – Everything’s great. – Good. | -一切都挺好 -那就好 |
[15:24] | I’m fine, except… | 我挺好 除了… |
[15:28] | – It’s the fedex. – So what? Jackson, listen to me. | -有快递 -杰克逊 听我说啊 |
[15:30] | It’s probably from Moma. | 可能是妈妈寄来的东西 |
[15:33] | It doesn’t matter. I’m fine. | 我没事 我挺好的 |
[15:34] | I’m going to have to sign for it. Hold. | 我去签收快递 等我一下 |
[15:39] | I’m fine, except I just scraped the | 我没什么 可是我刚刚给爸爸 |
[15:41] | shit out of my father’s ass-crack | 擦了他屁股上的粪便 |
[15:43] | With my bare hands! | 用手擦的啊 |
[15:48] | Off! | 关掉 |
[15:50] | Turn it off! | 把灯关掉 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:58] | What’s with this Fort Knox lighting? | 这诺克斯堡灯怎么了 |
[16:00] | That and this fence. | 那些篱笆 |
[16:02] | It’s like | 就像在警告 |
[16:04] | “Attention, robbers. Lest you pass this dump by, | 盗贼们注意了 不要越过这里 |
[16:09] | Let it be known there’s valuable stum in here.” | 这里有贵重物品 |
[16:11] | Well, he wants people to think he’s got something– | 爸爸想让人知道他有好东西 |
[16:14] | His buried treasure. | 有埋宝藏 |
[16:16] | It’s so counter. | 简直是扯淡 |
[16:24] | Something. | 也许吧 |
[16:27] | I made a plate. | 我给你弄了点吃的 |
[16:48] | You didn’t tell me he was shitting himself. | 你为什么不告诉我他大便失禁呢 |
[16:51] | I wanted you to come. | 因为我想让你过来 |
[16:55] | Yum. | 很好吃 |
[17:02] | I’m so tired. | 我好累啊 |
[17:05] | Just leave everything to me now. | 接下来交给我吧 |
[17:09] | It’s not just him. | 不只是因为爸爸 |
[17:11] | It’s. | 还因为 |
[17:12] | Work and kids and no money. | 工作 孩子 贫穷 |
[17:17] | You know, Jackson said. | 杰克逊可以帮你 |
[17:18] | We do have a little bit of pride left, Jayne. | 杰恩 让我保留点儿尊严 |
[17:22] | Well, at least Laurent does. | 好的 起码劳伦听话 |
[17:27] | No, I quit. | 我戒了 |
[17:29] | I don’t drink or smoke anymore. | 我已经戒烟戒酒了 |
[17:31] | Whoa. Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:33] | Exercise, diet, and no drugs. | 我还锻炼 节食 不吸毒 |
[17:38] | Wow. Well, maybe that’s going to help. | 这些也许会有所帮助的 |
[17:40] | Help? | 什么帮助 |
[17:43] | Oh, that. Yes. | 那个啊 是是 |
[17:46] | Plus, l’m going to get my degree. | 还有 我快拿到学位了 |
[17:51] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[17:54] | And l’m going to pry Jackson away from his desk. | 而且我想把杰克逊从工作台边拉开 |
[17:57] | Yeah. Good luck. | 好 祝你成功 |
[18:00] | And get pregnant. | 然后我要怀孕 |
[18:05] | How much? | 多少钱买的 |
[18:10] | They’re 300. | 三百美元 |
[18:18] | And change. | 还有点零头 |
[18:19] | 375. | 三百七十五美元 |
[18:22] | On sale. | 打折的 |
[18:26] | 500 plus tax. | 加上税五百美元 |
[18:31] | Why do you try to bullshit me? | 你为什么老想骗我 |
[18:39] | Bastard. | 真混蛋 |
[18:43] | He’s got an appointment with the neurologist in the morning. | 爸爸一早还要去看神经科门诊 |
[18:45] | Can you handle it? | 你能应付吗 |
[18:46] | Yeah. That’s what l’m here for. | 可以 我来就是为了做这些 |
[18:52] | Right. | 很好 |
[18:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:55] | What am I doing here? | 我究竟在干什么呢 |
[19:36] | Point. | 关键时刻了 |
[19:37] | Wait. | 期待 |
[19:41] | Come here. | 有迹象了 |
[19:49] | Come here, grimy. | 早日成功吧 |
[20:05] | Are you still doing that? | 你还在测排卵期啊 |
[20:08] | Well, I can’t tell the diffrence of | 我总分不清自己是不是在排 |
[20:11] | mine is open or closed or up, down. | 排得多还是少 |
[20:14] | You have to do it religiously, every day, so… | 你得每天很虔诚地测才行 那样 |
[20:18] | With Laurent, I don’t ever have to | 对我来说 从来不担心 |
[20:20] | worry about missing that crucial day. | 会错过重要的排卵日 |
[20:22] | Which I think is coming up for me. | 我觉得快要排卵啦 |
[20:24] | Yeah? Why don’t you have Jackson come out? | 真的 快叫杰克逊出来陪你呀 |
[20:27] | He’s too busy. | 他太忙啦 |
[20:28] | Not even just for, like, a little quick wham-bam? | 连出来爽一把都不行吗 |
[20:32] | Take the next flight out. I mean, he can afford it. | 叫他下个航班赶过来 他可以的 |
[20:34] | He’s too busy. | 他太忙了 |
[20:36] | That’s your problem. | 那就是你的问题 |
[20:38] | With Laurent, I wouldn’t have to ask twice. | 要是我 跟劳伦一说 他肯定就来了 |
[20:54] | You don’t have to go, honey. | 你不需要过去 亲爱的 |
[20:57] | Yes, I do. | 我必须这样 |
[21:00] | It’s the collectors. | 美术品收藏家们在等我 |
[21:19] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[21:26] | – Legacy! – Father! | -遗产 -爸爸 |
[21:31] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[21:35] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[21:37] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[21:41] | Legacy! | 遗产 |
[21:44] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[21:48] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[21:57] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[22:08] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[22:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:23] | I would, but the retrospective. | 我想去 可展览 |
[22:26] | Please. Just for a night or two. | 求你了 就一两晚 |
[22:29] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[22:31] | The gallery can handle everything, Jackson. | 美术馆会处理好的 杰克逊 |
[22:33] | I know, but it should be me. | 我知道 可那少不了我 |
[22:35] | I know you say that, | 我知道 |
[22:36] | But you know what? | 可你知道吗 |
[22:38] | He didn’t appreciate you when he was alive, | 他在世时确实不喜欢你 |
[22:40] | And he’s not around to appreciate you now. | 现在也没想接受你 |
[22:43] | You’re right, okay? | 你是对的 行吗 |
[22:46] | But I can’t just sit back and get these proceeds without… | 可我不能光坐着 只收获却不 |
[22:50] | Without making yourself miserable in return? | 不因此而良心不安吗 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:01] | – Yeah. – Really? | -没错 -真的吗 |
[23:03] | I’ll come. I’ll just hop on a plane. | 我到时候坐飞机去 |
[23:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:09] | Plane to Pittsburgh. | 直达匹兹堡的航班 |
[23:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:20] | The MRL is fairly conclusive, Jayne. | 核磁共振结果很明显 杰恩 |
[23:22] | That, in combination with our clinical findings… | 而且根据临床观察 |
[23:24] | I wish I had better news. | 很遗憾不是好消息 |
[23:27] | It’s Binswanger’s disease. | 是宾斯旺格病(动脉硬化性皮层下脑病) |
[23:31] | Binswanger’s disease is a fairly rare form of dementia. | 宾氏综合症是一种罕见的痴呆症 |
[23:34] | There is no specific course of treatment for it. | 尚无有效的治疗方法 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:39] | How do we treat it? | 那怎么治呢 |
[23:42] | Treatment is symptomatic, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是治标不治本 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:47] | Jayne, you need to prepare yourself for the inevitable. | 杰恩 有些事情无法避免 你得做好准备 |
[23:52] | Life expectancy for patients with this condition | 这种情况下 病人的生命 |
[23:55] | is one year, two at most. | 只有一年 最多两年 |
[23:58] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[23:59] | As his condition deteriorates, | 随着病情的恶化 |
[24:01] | Expect to see… | 有可能会出现… |
[24:08] | …like a facial expression, seizures. | 面部表情变化 癫痫 |
[24:13] | …cerebral vascular lesion… | 脑血管损伤 |
[24:14] | …die. | 甚至死去 |
[24:16] | Two years. | 两年 |
[24:17] | Patients do die within two years, | 病人活不过两年 |
[24:19] | But during that time, you can expect | 不过在这段时间里 你会感受到 |
[24:21] | periods of aggression or euphoria… | 痛苦和幸福并存 |
[24:23] | Euphoria? | 幸福 |
[24:27] | Possibly, at times. | 有可能 说不准 |
[24:30] | Is your sister still in town? | 你妹妹还在城里吗 |
[24:35] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[24:36] | What’s it sliced up like this for? | 为什么切成这样 |
[24:38] | It’s teriyaki-style, dad. | 这是日式照烧 爸爸 |
[24:39] | Teri… I don’t want that. | 烧…不要 |
[24:41] | – It’s cut up. It’s plain meat. – Has that got sauce on it? | -都切好了 是纯肉的 -浇了酱汁吗 |
[24:43] | It’s just plain meat. | 纯肉的 |
[24:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:48] | So? | 怎么样 |
[24:51] | Dementia. No cure. | 痴呆症 无药可救 |
[24:54] | Two years max. | 最多活两年 |
[25:05] | How did mommy ever put up with you? | 妈妈是怎么忍受你的 |
[25:09] | Damn if I know. | 我哪知道 |
[25:13] | Mallory’s up in heaven now. She knew when to cut out. | 马洛里正在天上享福 她懂得见好就收 |
[25:16] | Yep, that’s right. | 没错 |
[25:18] | No woman could ever measure up after her. | 没有女人赶得上她了 |
[25:24] | Right? | 对吗 |
[25:26] | That’s a very pretty theory. | 不错的理论 |
[25:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:31] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[25:34] | It’s very romantic. | 很浪漫 |
[25:36] | Isn’t it, Joe? | 乔 不是吗 |
[25:39] | Well, it is. You two were, like, total lovebirds, and then… | 确实 你们俩 就是一对鸳鸯 |
[25:47] | Well, it’s just so obvious now | 这是显而易见的 |
[25:49] | Because the women that you choose to be around | 因为你选择的伴侣 |
[25:51] | are, like, 360 degrees in the other direction. | 恰好就是你的另一半 就像360的半圆 |
[25:56] | They’re, like… | 就像… |
[25:58] | It’s 180. | 是180度 |
[26:00] | What? | 什么 |
[26:01] | It’s 180. | 180度 |
[26:04] | But it’s interesting because inadvertently, | 有意思的是 |
[26:05] | you stumbled on… | 你无意间… |
[26:06] | Joe! | 乔 |
[26:09] | Joe Deacks. How you doing? | 乔 Deacks 你还好吗 |
[26:12] | – Okay. – Hi, girls. How are you? | -不错 -女孩们 还好吗 |
[26:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:15] | It’s been a few years, huh? | 有几年了吧 |
[26:17] | These are my daughters. | 她们是我的女儿 |
[26:18] | I know. | 知道 |
[26:33] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[26:39] | Come on, dad. | 走吧 爸爸 |
[26:43] | It’s Mitch. He worked for you for a long time. | 这是米奇 他为你工作过很长一段时间 |
[26:46] | Remember? He bought all your equipment. | 记得吗 他负责采购 |
[26:55] | Still runs good, too. | 情况还不错 |
[26:56] | That’s my boy Ray over there. | 我的孩子罗伊在那 |
[27:04] | All right. | 不错 |
[27:06] | Well, come by and see me sometime. | 有空可以来看看我 |
[27:09] | You can visit the old tractor and the backhoe | 来看看那些老拖拉机 挖土机 |
[27:12] | and help me give them a lube job. | 给他们上上润滑油 |
[27:14] | All right. Sounds good. | 好极了 听着不错 |
[27:16] | Here, Joe. Why don’t you… you should eat now. | 乔 为什么不… 你该吃东西了 |
[27:17] | – Good to see you. Yes, sir. – Okay. | -高兴见到你 先生 -好的 |
[27:20] | See you, girls. Be good. | 再见 女孩们 保重 |
[27:21] | Bye, Mitch. | 再见 米奇 |
[27:34] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[27:36] | Well, you can show me when I get back tomorrow night. | 明晚我回来之后给我看吧 |
[27:39] | Will you have daddy call me | 告诉爸爸 他一忙完 |
[27:41] | as soon as he’s done with his client? | 就给我打电话 好吗 |
[27:44] | – Auntie Jayne sends kisses. – Hi. | -杰恩姑姑问你好 -好 |
[27:47] | Okay, baby. | 好的 宝贝 |
[27:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:53] | We need to deal with Joe. | 我们得帮帮爸爸 |
[27:54] | He’s fine. He’s napping. | 他很好 在打盹呢 |
[27:56] | I mean long-term. | 我说长期的 |
[28:12] | So… | 那么 |
[28:13] | Nursing home. | 疗养院 |
[28:15] | I can’t do it. My plate’s full. | 我家不行 供养不起了 |
[28:18] | What about me? What about my plate? | 我呢 我供养得起吗 |
[28:20] | Well, that’s an idea. | 也是个办法 |
[28:22] | He could come live with Jackson and me. | 他可以跟我和杰克逊住 |
[28:25] | He’s going to need full-time nursing care. | 他需要无时无刻的照料 |
[28:28] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[28:31] | Well, then, by all means, he’s all yours. | 那么 无论如何 他交给你了 |
[29:00] | So we’ll go through mommy’s stuff, finally. | 最后 还是要处理妈妈的遗物了 |
[29:03] | It’s all yard sale junk anyway. | 都是些要卖的破烂了 |
[29:06] | No, it’s not. | 不 |
[29:07] | Some of this is Americana. | 有些可算得上文物了 |
[29:09] | Call it whatever the fuck you want. Leave me some. | 你想要什么就说吧 给我留点 |
[29:18] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[29:38] | Shelly. | 雪莉 |
[29:40] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[29:42] | I’m going to go see Joe. | 我来看看乔 |
[29:44] | He’s resting. | 他在休息 |
[29:45] | Yeah, let’s just let him sleep. | 让他睡会吧 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:48] | You can take off your coat and stay a while. | 把外套脱了 坐坐吧 |
[29:50] | Yeah. Take it off. | 没错 脱了吧 |
[29:55] | We haven’t had a chance to chat and… would you like a beer? | 我们还没时间好好谈谈…来点啤酒吗 |
[29:59] | I’ll get it. | 我来拿吧 |
[30:04] | Can you believe her nerve? | 你相信她吗 |
[30:06] | At least somebody’s getting some use out of it. | 起码有人习惯了 |
[30:12] | You don’t have a single sentimental bone in your body. | 你一点情商都没有吗 |
[30:19] | Did you see her nails? | 看见她那指甲了吗 |
[30:21] | Hey, Shelly, why don’t you come on in and join us? | 雪莉 过来一起坐坐吧 |
[30:32] | Tough day? | 辛苦的一天 |
[30:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:41] | You’ve been at the hospital all this time? | 你一直在医院工作吗 |
[30:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:48] | – That’s some shift. – Yeah. | -真有能耐 -是啊 |
[30:51] | Let’s think about it. Let’s see… | 想想看 瞧瞧 |
[30:52] | That’s like, what, 20 hours? | 一天 要工作 20小时吗 |
[31:02] | So… | 那么 |
[31:04] | What hospital are you at? | 你在哪家医院 |
[31:09] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[31:12] | Mount… | 西乃 |
[31:15] | Sinai. | 山 |
[31:20] | You work at diffrent ones? | 你每天都在不同医院工作吗 |
[31:26] | You’re kind of… you know what it sounds like? | 你有点 就像 |
[31:27] | Like how mommy used to do, | 像咱妈过去一样 |
[31:29] | Where she used to fill in at schools. Bless you. | 就像她当时在学校的工作一样 祝福你 |
[31:33] | You know, at diffrent… | 你也知道 在不同的 |
[31:43] | So how much schooling… | 你上了多久学 |
[31:48] | I think she hasn’t really dealt with… | 她恐怕有点不适应 |
[31:55] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[32:05] | You don’t at least feel sorry for him? | 你一点不为爸爸难过吗 |
[32:08] | Why should I? He’s had a long life, | 为什么要难过 他活这么久了 |
[32:10] | and he’s lived it exactly as he’s wanted to. | 而且一切都称心如意 |
[32:13] | That’s not really true. | 这不完全对 |
[32:15] | Remember? He was going to have this great singing career, | 记得吗 他曾梦想当一名歌手 |
[32:19] | and then he had to give it up when his voice changed. | 可因为变声 不得不放弃 |
[32:22] | He fucked the booker’s wife. | 他上了评审的老婆 |
[32:24] | That’s why his career ended. | 这才是真正原因 |
[32:28] | Sorry. I didn’t realize you still believed that old story. | 抱歉 我不知道你还信那个故事 |
[32:34] | How come I don’t know this? | 我怎么会不知道 |
[32:38] | Because you don’t want to. | 因为你不想知道 |
[32:43] | He couldn’t have been more than 14. | 他一定还没到14岁 |
[33:05] | The chicken was in the oven for over an hour, | 这鸡烤了一个多小时 |
[33:08] | So I’m pretty sure it’s dead. | 所以我很肯定 它死了 |
[33:11] | It’s delicious. | 好吃 |
[33:12] | You won’t be needing… | 你不需要 |
[33:18] | That’s funny. | 有趣 |
[33:22] | You know, my sister’s in medicine, too, sort of. | 我妹妹也懂医 差不多吧 |
[33:24] | Did she tell you? | 她没告诉过你吗 |
[33:27] | She works for the… | 她为 |
[33:32] | Foundation for Environmental Defense. | 环境保护基金会工作 |
[33:37] | What do they have you doing over there? | 你在那干什么 |
[33:39] | I study and evaluate water quality. | 我负责研究评估水质 |
[33:43] | She has to travel all over the world. | 她全世界不停地跑 |
[33:45] | So you girls aren’t stripping anymore? | 你们没跳脱衣舞了吗 |
[33:47] | Joe. | 乔 |
[33:49] | Dad, I mean… you have to tell everyone our business? | 爸爸 你难道什么事都要跟别人说吗 |
[33:51] | That’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 又不丢人 |
[33:53] | – It was one summer. – Yeah, for money. | -有一个夏天 -为了钱 |
[33:55] | Yeah, no shit. | 别开玩笑了 |
[33:59] | Joe told me you married a rich guy. | 乔说你嫁了一个有钱人 |
[34:01] | Yeah. So? | 没错 怎么 |
[34:04] | What’s he do? | 他干什么的 |
[34:07] | His dad. | 他父亲 |
[34:12] | Was a big, famous artist, and he… he deals with that. | 是个著名的艺术家 他也做了那行 |
[34:21] | What… | 什么 |
[34:23] | What kind of art? | 哪种艺术 |
[34:25] | Right? | 什么 |
[34:26] | Contemporary. | 现代艺术 |
[34:33] | It’s kind of hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[34:35] | It’s… if you look at it… | 你看着作品 |
[34:45] | If you look at it, | 你看着作品 |
[34:47] | you don’t really understand it. | 却不明白它的意思 |
[34:49] | You have to know a lot about other kinds of art | 你必须了解各种艺术风格 |
[34:54] | In order to…to get it. | 才能看懂 |
[34:58] | Otherwise, it’s just, like… it’s… | 否则 就 |
[35:03] | You sure got the body to marry a rich guy. | 你身材肯定不错 钓得到金龟婿 |
[35:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[35:11] | You make me sound like a gold digger. | 说得我就像个色诱男人钱财的人 |
[35:13] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[35:15] | You, too. You got a rocking body. | 你也是 火辣的身材 |
[35:18] | How come you didn’t? | 你怎么没有呢 |
[35:19] | Because she fell in love with a faggot. | 因为她嫁了一个男同 |
[35:23] | He likes to call him that | 他喜欢这个称呼 |
[35:25] | because Laurent enjoys cooking and gardening. | 因为劳伦喜欢烹饪和园艺 |
[35:27] | And because he waves his hands around like a faggot. | 而且他摇起手来就像个男同 |
[35:31] | But he’s not. | 可他不是 |
[35:33] | Not at all. | 绝对不是 |
[35:36] | He’s a masseur. | 他是个按摩师 |
[35:46] | Well, it’s good to have all my girls around… | 有你们在身边真好 |
[35:51] | together. | 团聚着真好 |
[36:19] | I’m going to go to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[36:26] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[36:29] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[36:34] | She’s had two kids, | 她有两个孩子了 |
[36:35] | But she’s still real tight. | 可还是很辣 |
[36:39] | Joe. | 乔 |
[36:42] | Can’t even use this. | 用不来这东西 |
[36:44] | Hey, you forgot something. | 你忘东西了 |
[36:52] | You’ll be needing that, right? For work. | 你工作少不了它 对吗 |
[37:47] | I’m a king bee | 我是蜂王 |
[37:51] | That’s good. | 还不赖 |
[37:52] | Be my queen bee | 做我的蜂后 |
[37:55] | Be my queen | 做我的王后 |
[37:58] | Queen bee | 蜂后 |
[38:01] | Be my queen | 做我的王后 |
[38:08] | I’m a king bee | 我是蜂王 |
[38:12] | And I’m buzzing around your hive | 在你的巢边嗡鸣 |
[38:21] | I’ll put you back, baby | 宝贝 我会好好待你 |
[38:24] | If you let me come inside | 让我进去吧 |
[38:33] | Jackson’s coming. | 杰克逊要来了 |
[38:35] | Here? | 这里 |
[38:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:38] | Good. Good for him. | 不错 真不错 |
[38:41] | Can buzz all night long | 整夜嗡鸣 |
[38:48] | Oh, my god. We can’t sell the house. | 天啊 我们不能卖掉这房子 |
[38:52] | The buried treasure. | 这埋藏着宝藏 |
[38:55] | Please, you’re killing me. | 拜托 真拿你没辙 |
[38:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:58] | There is no treasure. | 没什么宝藏 |
[39:02] | – Daddy… – Stop. | -爸爸 -停下 |
[39:03] | Stop idealizing this man. | 别对他心存幻想了 |
[39:06] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[39:07] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[39:09] | King… | 王… |
[39:11] | You know the treasure? | 你知道宝藏吗 |
[39:12] | The buried treasure? | 埋藏的宝藏 |
[39:14] | Quiet, pumpkin. | 安静 小子 |
[39:16] | Where did you bury it? | 你埋在哪了 |
[39:18] | You know where. | 你知道在哪 |
[39:19] | But where? Exactly where? | 哪里 具体在哪 |
[39:21] | What are you, the FBI? | 你干什么的 联邦调查局吗 |
[39:38] | It’s gold. | 是黄金的 |
[39:40] | Some temple treasure. | 神殿财宝 |
[39:44] | How many times have you seen this clunker? | 你看这破玩意多少次了 |
[39:48] | Death, the eternal punishment… | 死亡 永恒的惩罚… |
[39:52] | for anyone who opens this casket. | 会降临到打开这具棺材的人身上 |
[39:58] | In the name of Amon-ra, | 以阿蒙拉的名义 |
[40:02] | the king of the gods. | 众神之王 |
[40:05] | Good heavens, what a terrible curse. | 老天啊 多么可怕的诅咒 |
[40:08] | Well, let’s see what’s inside. | 让我们看看里面有什么 |
[40:10] | Wait. You’ll break the curse. | 等等 这会遭到诅咒 |
[40:14] | We recognize your mastery of the occult sciences, Miller… | 你在神秘学上的造诣无人能及 米勒 |
[40:30] | So sad she never got to go there. | 她从没机会见到这些 真遗憾 |
[40:36] | Anywhere. | 任何地方 |
[40:40] | Mallory. What a sweetie. | 马洛里 我的心肝 |
[40:44] | But she’d die of fright on an airplane. | 她在飞机上就能吓个半死 |
[40:47] | I don’t think so. | 不会 |
[40:49] | She talked a good game, but she’d never go. | 她总是说得很带劲 可都是说说 |
[40:52] | She had her little cowboy, didn’t she? | 因为身边有她深爱的牛仔 是吧 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[42:06] | Wear this around your neck. | 戴在脖子上 |
[42:12] | Want me to turn the TV off and go to bed? | 要我帮你把电视关了吗 你好好休息 |
[42:17] | No, I’ll wait up for your mother. | 不 我要等你妈妈 |
[42:36] | Death, in the name of Amon-Ra, | 死亡 以阿蒙拉的名义 |
[42:37] | 阿蒙拉 埃及神话法老之王 | |
[42:41] | the king of the gods. | 众神之王 |
[43:37] | $75, $175,, | 七十五块 一百七十五 |
[43:42] | $2,300. | 两千…三百块 |
[43:46] | Oh, Daddy. | 老爸啊 |
[44:15] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[44:16] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[44:18] | Oh, god. You scared the shit out of me, girl. | 天哪 我的魂都被你吓飞了 小姐 |
[44:20] | It’s 4:30 in the morning. | 现在是上午四点半 |
[44:25] | You got a big problem with me, don’t you? | 你对我很有看法 对吧 |
[44:26] | Yeah, you bet I do, girl. | 是啊 一点都不错 小姐 |
[44:36] | You’re using my father. | 你在利用我父亲 |
[44:38] | That’s right. Yeah. | 一点没错 是的 |
[44:48] | Well, it’s not nice. | 你这种做法很不好 |
[44:49] | I like your father. | 我喜欢你爸爸 |
[44:53] | He is a total freak. | 可爱的怪老头 |
[45:00] | What are you after? | 你有什么目的 |
[45:04] | What do you think I’m after? | 你觉得呢 |
[45:06] | Money. | 钱 |
[45:09] | And a place to live. | 一个落脚的地方 |
[45:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[45:12] | Same as everyone else. | 和所有的人一样 |
[45:15] | Only you’re stealing it. | 可别人不是去偷去骗 |
[45:18] | Here. Look. Right here. | 这里 看这里 |
[45:20] | Stop waving that in my face. | 别在我脸上挥来挥去的 |
[45:21] | It is a forged check, addressed– | 这是伪造签名的支票 |
[45:23] | written out to the order of Shelly Poppy for $20. | 为雪莉・波比支付的20美元 |
[45:29] | Well, these others are for more. | 当然 不止一张 这里的款项更大 |
[45:33] | Okay, great. So I ask your father for money. | 很好 我应该开口问你父亲要钱 |
[45:37] | Yeah, and sometimes he gives it to me. | 没错 有时他会给我 |
[45:39] | Yeah. Then sometimes he doesn’t. | 不过 不是每次都那么好运 |
[45:42] | Well, this money belongs to my husband and me, | 告诉你 这些是我丈夫和我的财产 |
[45:46] | and we don’t like getting ripped off. | 我们可不喜欢被别人讹诈 |
[46:06] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[46:25] | Anyway, we’re gonna take Joe away. | 话说回来 我们会带乔离开这里的 |
[46:29] | He’s gonna come live with us. | 他会搬去和我们住 |
[46:31] | Right. | 好的 |
[46:34] | Can I live here? | 我能住在这里吗 |
[46:39] | You’ve got balls, but no. We have to sell the house. | 你真敢问啊 当然不行 我们会把房子卖掉 |
[46:43] | Until you sell the house. | 等有人买了 我就搬走 |
[46:48] | Where are your children? | 你的孩子们呢 |
[46:51] | With their father? | 和他们的爸爸住吗 |
[46:53] | Foster care? | 还是托人寄养 |
[46:56] | I don’t have any children. | 我没有孩子 |
[46:59] | Wait. My daddy said that you… | 什么 我爸爸说你… |
[47:04] | I don’t, either. | 我也没有 |
[47:07] | You got time, honey. | 你还年轻 亲爱的 |
[47:20] | You have one anyway. | 再说你不是已经有一个了吗 |
[47:29] | You’re not really a nurse, are you? | 你不是护士 对吧 |
[47:37] | You have a headache? | 头痛吗 |
[47:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:43] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[47:50] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[48:02] | I’m afraid my husband’s losing his mind. | 我想 我丈夫想孩子都想疯了 |
[48:07] | You better commit him. | 你向他保证会有的 |
[48:21] | Feel better? | 好点了吗 |
[48:26] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[48:35] | – What’s going on? – I’m dealing with Shelly. Go back to sleep. | -你在干什么 -我有事和雪莉讲 回去睡觉 |
[48:39] | – Oh, shit. Don’t get her mad. – Just go back to sleep. | -天哪 你别把她惹毛了啊 -我让你回去睡觉 |
[48:42] | I’m serious. Do what you want, but wait till after I leave. | 我说真的 你做什么我不管 不过得等我先走了 |
[48:45] | – She’s a crackhead, Jayne. – You don’t know that. | -她可是个超猛的瘾君子 杰恩 -你不懂的 |
[49:21] | Hey, miracle worker. | 好啊 奇迹创造女 |
[49:23] | I don’t know what you did, but she’s gone. | 不知道你做了什么 她走了 |
[49:25] | I just hope she doesn’t come back and try to burn the house down. | 真希望她别再跑回来把房子烧了 |
[49:28] | At least while I’m still here. | 要烧也得等我走了再烧 |
[49:36] | Good morning, pumpkin. | 早上好 小子 |
[49:40] | Do you know where she went? | 你知道她去哪里了吗 |
[49:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[49:45] | Your girlfriend. | 你的女朋友 |
[49:46] | She went to work, I guess. | 我想她上班去了吧 |
[49:52] | You know what I’d like? | 你知道我喜欢什么吗 |
[49:54] | You know what you haven’t made me for a long time? | 你可是好久都没有给我做过了哦 |
[50:01] | Something that would go down real easy this morning. | 早饭吃这个会很容易吞下去 |
[50:08] | A big stack of silver-dollar pancakes. | 那就是一大摞的烤薄饼 |
[50:15] | You gonna behave for Jayne after I leave? | 我走了你要乖乖的 别惹杰恩生气 知道吗 |
[50:17] | Oh, you bet. She’s a hell of a cook. | 那当然 她做的东西太好吃了 |
[50:21] | You know, your sister over there– | 你知道吗 你亲爱的姐姐 |
[50:23] | she wants to put me in an old people’s warehouse. | 想要把我送进养老院 |
[50:27] | – No, she doesn’t, daddy. – Yeah, Jayne. | -爸爸 她没这样想 -杰恩 他说得没错 |
[50:30] | Yes, I do. | 我就是这么想的 |
[50:31] | I actually think it’s a fantastic idea, | 而且我认为这是个绝妙的主意 |
[50:33] | But your darling here is gonna | 不过你这位的宝贝女儿 |
[50:35] | take you back to live with her. | 会邀你去和她同住 |
[50:37] | California? | 加利福利亚 |
[50:39] | Me and Jackson– | 我和杰克逊 |
[50:40] | I’ll never set foot in that state again, | 我是绝不会再踏入那片土地的 |
[50:42] | So living there is out of the question. | 还让我去那里生活 想都别想 |
[50:45] | Well, it’s not safe for you to live alone anymore. | 可你一个人住是很不安全的 |
[50:51] | Girls, | 姑娘们 |
[50:54] | I’ve got my own private nurse. | 我有私家护士 |
[50:56] | Now, what the hell you think that is, an accident? | 你们还担心什么呢 会有意外吗 |
[51:04] | She’s not a nurse, daddy. | 爸爸 她根本就不是护士 |
[51:08] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[51:10] | Anyway, she’s gone. Didn’t you see? | 再说她不是都走了吗 |
[51:13] | I see a woman who knows a good thing when she gets it. | 我很清楚她把我当做她的真命天子 |
[51:16] | So why the hell should she leave? | 她怎么会舍得离开 |
[51:21] | Because besides being a fraud, | 因为她不仅是骗子 |
[51:23] | a crackhead, | 还是瘾君子 |
[51:27] | and a check forger, | 支票伪造者 |
[51:29] | She’s also a jewel thief. | 珠宝窃贼 |
[51:34] | She stole mommy’s opal pendant. | 她偷走了妈妈的猫眼项链 |
[51:38] | Who says I didn’t give it to her? | 谁说我不能送给她 |
[51:47] | I do. | 我说 |
[51:52] | Why? | 怎么可以 |
[51:54] | For services rendered. | 作为服务的回报啊 |
[51:59] | Why are you doing this, Joe? | 你干嘛非得这样 乔 |
[52:04] | I made that money with these hands. | 是我用这双手辛苦挣来的钱 |
[52:07] | I bought it, | 买的项链 |
[52:09] | and I give it to your sweet, dear mother, | 将它送给你们亲爱善良的母亲 |
[52:13] | but she’s gone. | 可她去世了 |
[52:16] | And who says I can’t give it to Shelly | 谁说我不能把它送给雪莉 |
[52:18] | or any other woman if I want to? | 或是其他女人 只要我愿意 |
[52:23] | That was the one thing… | 可那条项链 |
[52:30] | that was the one thing that really meant something to me. | 可那是唯一对我有特殊意义的东西 |
[52:35] | You’re so… | 你太…. |
[52:39] | nothing means anything to you. | 对你来说什么都不重要 |
[52:41] | Don’t. It’s not even worth it. | 别这样 太不值得了 |
[52:42] | I mean you, too! | 还有你 你也是 |
[52:53] | Are you with us or against us? | 你是和我们统一战线 还是反对 |
[52:56] | This is all for you girls after I’m gone. | 我死了后这里的一切都是你们两个的 |
[52:59] | Against us. | 是反对 |
[53:01] | This is really a waste of time. | 这么做简直就是浪费时间 |
[53:06] | It’s on! I got it! Hurry up. | 响了 我找到了 快 |
[53:09] | It’s buzzing. Got the buzz. | 在响 我们找到啦 |
[53:12] | Whack it. | 挖吧 |
[53:13] | – Watch out. – Do it. Hoe it up. | -小心 -挖吧 挖开来 |
[53:16] | – Harder. Whack it. – I am– | -用力 快挖 -我是在挖啊 |
[53:19] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[53:21] | That’s it. Deeper. | 就这样 再深一点 |
[53:23] | You know what? Get on the floor and use your hands. | 应该这样 蹲下来 用手来刨 |
[53:29] | Use your hands! | 用手啊 |
[53:30] | It’s cold. Why am I the one who’s doing this? | 真冷 为什么只有我动手 |
[53:33] | Here. Here. | 来 来 |
[53:35] | Fine. You be my guest. | 好吧 你来吧 |
[53:37] | Give it. | 拿这个 |
[53:38] | Dig. Dig away. | 挖 挖深一点 |
[53:40] | Dig, dig, dig. | 挖啊 挖啊 挖啊 |
[53:53] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[53:57] | It’s a pull tab. | 是个拉环 |
[54:00] | Come here. | 拿过来 |
[54:02] | False alarm. | 错误警报 |
[54:05] | Okay. Go over there. | 好的 过那边去 |
[54:07] | Move it. | 来啊 |
[54:12] | Oh, wait. It’s hot. | 等等 真热 |
[54:14] | All right. It’s… it’s happening. I’ve got a little buzz. | 好的 又有反应了 警报又响了 |
[54:16] | – Go back. – A buzz. | -来吧 -还在响 |
[54:22] | Come on. | 挖吧 |
[54:31] | I’ve been enjoying beer out here since 1974. | 1974年以来我就在这块土地上畅饮啤酒 |
[54:42] | You’re not giving up so easy, are you? | 你们不会这么轻易就放弃 是吧 |
[54:49] | Come on. | 动起来啊 |
[55:07] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[55:09] | How are we gonna sell the house now? Look at this mess. | 看看这片狼籍 我们还怎么卖房子啊 |
[55:13] | Why don’t you go make sure daddy’s still asleep? | 你是不是该去看下爸爸 保证他还没醒 |
[55:15] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别对我颐指气使的 |
[55:17] | Hey, hey, we got something here! Hold on a sec! | 快来 我们有发现了 等等 |
[55:28] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[55:31] | Just open the box. | 打开就知道了啊 |
[55:36] | Here. | 给我 |
[55:40] | Looks like a letter. | 好像是一封信 |
[55:42] | Mitch, you murderer! | 米奇 你们这帮嗜血徒 |
[55:44] | You judas! | 一群叛徒 |
[55:46] | No, daddy. We found it. | 别这样 爸爸 我们找到了 |
[55:48] | You’ve been vindicated! | 证明你没有骗我们 |
[55:50] | – Want me to read it? – Laura Deacks, how does it feel– | -要我读一下吗 -劳拉 迪克斯 感觉如何 |
[55:52] | – I’m gonna read this. – …to have been wrong all your life? | -我来念 -想想你一生都在犯错 |
[55:55] | – “this treasure is buried here– – Little Miss know-it-all– | -埋在这里的宝贝 -可爱的万事通小姐 |
[55:58] | …to take care of my daughters when I’m gone.” | 会在我离开世界后照顾我的女儿 |
[56:00] | – How does it feel? Whoo! Daddy! – “my two precious daughters. | -感觉怎么样啊 老爹 -我的两个宝贝女儿 |
[56:03] | “Death and eternal punishment to anyone who open this casket. | 死亡和永刑将惩罚打开这个盒子的人 |
[56:08] | In the name of Amon-Ra, king of the gods.” | 以众神之王阿蒙拉的名义 |
[56:12] | Good one, dad. | 爸爸 写得真不错 |
[56:13] | Open her up, kid. | 小子 打开吧 |
[56:17] | Open her up, kid. | 小子 打开吧 |
[56:19] | Open her up. | 打开 |
[56:20] | What? | 什么 |
[56:21] | – Oh, geez. – It’s empty, right? | -上帝 -是空的 是吧 |
[56:26] | Is it a lot? | 是珠宝太耀眼了吗 |
[56:28] | Go ahead. | 打开吧 |
[56:42] | Joe! | 乔 |
[56:52] | Let’s get going. | 准备出发了 |
[56:54] | Joe, let’s go. | 乔 出发了 |
[56:58] | I cannot miss this flight. | 可不能错过班机 |
[57:00] | I’m not leaving this damn house! | 我是不会离开这座房子的 |
[57:05] | I’m the one going, not you, Joe. | 是我走 不是你 乔 |
[57:07] | Why the hell do I have to go to the goddamn airport? | 可为什么我也非得去机场啊 |
[57:09] | Christ, do I have to call a cab? | 天哪 要我叫计程车吗 |
[57:20] | Get… | 快 |
[57:21] | in.. . | 上 |
[57:23] | the car. | 车 |
[57:26] | – I’m gonna need cab fare on the other end. – My purse is on– | -我下机后需要搭计程车 给我点钱 -我的钱包在… |
[57:28] | – I know where it is. – You always do. Come on. | -我知道在哪 -你向来都知道的 走吧 |
[58:12] | Anything interesting? | 发现什么了吗 |
[58:14] | Arsenic levels. | 砒霜浓度 |
[58:18] | I remember when asbestos was a godsend. | 我记得以前说石绵是天赐之物 |
[58:22] | Yeah, if you don’t care about people getting cancer. | 是啊 如果你认为癌症算不了什么的话 |
[58:24] | Well, it’s not bad if you don’t fuck with it. | 如果你不纠结于此的话 癌症也没什么 |
[58:27] | Yeah, like it wasn’t bad to smoke | 是啊 就好像妈妈得癌症那会 |
[58:29] | around mommy when she had cancer? | 你还在她周围抽烟 |
[58:30] | He quit. | 他戒了 |
[58:32] | After she died, yeah, | 她去世之后 的确 |
[58:34] | Because he got scared for his own precious life. | 因为他很紧张自己宝贵的生命 |
[58:39] | Gee, it must be a happy place inside that brain of yours. | 天哪 你脑中肯定还是一片欢乐祥和之地吧 |
[58:49] | Remember when we were kids, | 还记得吗 我们小时候 |
[58:51] | and I used to take you to the park after school sometimes? | 经常一放学我就带你去公园吗 |
[58:53] | Yeah. I was just thinking about that. | 是啊 我时常都会回忆起 |
[58:56] | – About how nice that was. – Eyes front. | -那时多美好啊 -看着前面 |
[58:59] | So did you ever wonder why I did that? | 那你有想过为什么吗 |
[59:03] | You… | 你.. |
[59:06] | wanted to play with me. | 喜欢和我一起玩 |
[59:08] | – Right? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[59:10] | Why was I always waiting outside the house? | 为什么我总会在房子外面等 而不进家门 |
[59:16] | You want to tell her, Joe? | 你想让她知道吗 乔 |
[59:17] | Tell me what? | 知道什么 |
[59:22] | Why are you getting me all, like– | 你为什么让我感到 这么 |
[59:24] | Mommy was at school, right? | 妈妈当时在学校 是吗 |
[59:25] | – Sometimes till almost dinnertime. – Okay. | -有时很晚了却还呆在学校 -然后呢 |
[59:27] | – Okay, so think about it. – I’m thinking about it. | -你自己好好想想吧 -我在想啊 |
[59:29] | – Did you ever wonder why it smelled– – No, | -你有没有想过我们回去后… -不 |
[59:31] | I never wondered anything. | 我什么都没想过 |
[59:32] | …like strawberries when we got back? | 四周都有草莓的味道 |
[59:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[59:39] | Obviously because he had his lady friends there. | 很显然啊 当时他和他的女朋友在家里缠绵 |
[59:43] | Not all of them were hookers. | 当然不一定都是妓女 |
[59:45] | Some were family friends. | 有的是我们的朋友 |
[59:50] | What– | 什么 |
[59:51] | what’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[59:54] | You’ve had your whores in the house since– | 你招妓都招到家里去了 |
[59:56] | I don’t know. Since when, Joe? | 从什么时候开始的 乔 |
[1:00:02] | Jayne. Jayne. Shit. | 杰恩 杰恩 妈的 |
[1:00:06] | Are you kidding me? Jesus! | 你在耍我吧 上帝 |
[1:00:13] | Jayne! | 杰恩 |
[1:00:18] | That’s my girl! | 这才是我的种 |
[1:00:20] | That’s a nice shortcut. | 这条捷径超得很棒 |
[1:00:21] | Since when? You didn’t answer the question. | 什么时候开始的 你还没回答问题 |
[1:00:23] | Just take it easy. | 放松一点 |
[1:00:25] | I think you get the general idea now. | 我想你现在大概了解了 |
[1:00:26] | Let it go! Stop controlling me! | 你说啊 别老这么控制我 |
[1:00:27] | Since when, daddy? Since the beginning? | 什么时候 爸爸 是一直都这样吗 |
[1:00:30] | Pretty much so. | 差不多吧 |
[1:00:33] | You know what? | 这些年来我这样保护你 |
[1:00:34] | I didn’t mind all these years protecting you. | 我觉得没什么问题 |
[1:00:35] | But then I started to realize that’s like lying to her. | 可我逐渐觉得这是对她的欺骗 |
[1:00:39] | And I don’t like being lied to. | 我就最恨别人骗我 |
[1:00:41] | And then I find this receipt. | 今早我发现了这张发票 |
[1:00:43] | A receipt for a pair of boots. | 你宝贝皮靴的发票 |
[1:00:44] | A single pair of boots. Blue boots. | 就是一双靴子 一双蓝靴子 |
[1:00:46] | Purchased in San Francisco | 在旧金山买的 |
[1:00:48] | on the very day and at the very time | 恰好就是那天 恰好就是你告诉我 |
[1:00:50] | You were fogged in in the Oakland airport. | 你被困在奥克兰机场的时候 |
[1:00:52] | – And not for $500. – Okay– | -还有 并不是500美金 -够了 |
[1:00:54] | No. For $2,800. | 而是2800美金 |
[1:00:56] | $2,800 plus tax. | 还不含税 |
[1:00:58] | You know what? I’ve been cleaning up your shit my whole life. | 你知道吗 我这辈子都在替你打圆场 |
[1:01:01] | I have done everything right, and you’re a total fuck-up! | 每件事我都做得尽善尽美 而你这么混蛋 |
[1:01:05] | – So how come you get to be rich? – Eyes front! | -为什么有钱人却是你 -看前面 |
[1:01:49] | That’s just a pulled muscle. It’ll smart for a few days. | 只是肌肉拉伤 这几天你会有剧痛感 |
[1:01:55] | Otherwise, you’re fine. We’re releasing you. | 很快就会好的 你可以走了 |
[1:02:01] | Right now? | 现在 |
[1:02:04] | We’re keeping your sister and your father for observation | 你姐姐和爸爸还需要留院观察 |
[1:02:07] | Because Laura has that bruising to her abdomen, | 劳拉的腹部被撞伤了 |
[1:02:10] | and Joe just because of his age. | 乔的年纪大 观察一下比较好 |
[1:02:13] | But physically, let me tell you, he’s an ox. | 不过身体上来看 他简直壮如牦牛 |
[1:02:18] | But you can count on coming for them at about this time. | 但明晚这个时候 你可以来探望他们 |
[1:02:22] | That’s 10 p.m. Tomorrow evening. | 也就是晚上十点 |
[1:02:25] | What about my pain? | 我的伤怎么办呢 |
[1:02:28] | Ordinary motrin should be sufficient for your shoulder. | 一般的消炎药就可以缓解你的肩痛 |
[1:02:34] | Can’t we do a little better than sufficient? | 就只能缓解吗 |
[1:03:09] | Must be on his way. | 他一定在路上 |
[1:03:18] | That’s very impressive, Mr. Deacks, but let’s cover it up. | 迪克斯先生 确实很壮观 不过你还是盖上吧 |
[1:04:54] | Do you have a mate for this? | 左脚那只呢 |
[1:04:56] | You know, we sure don’t. | 当然是找不到啦 |
[1:04:58] | But you can have this one for a dime. | 但这只仅售1毛 |
[1:05:03] | Oh, brother. | 我的天 |
[1:05:12] | Leave the mattresses. Everything else go for it. | 床垫留下 其他的大家随便挑选 |
[1:05:15] | And…60 bucks for that oriental picture. | 那幅日本画要60块 |
[1:05:18] | – It’s nice. – What about this here? | -很漂亮 的画 -这个多少 |
[1:05:20] | I don’t know. What do you think? 50? | 我也不知道 你觉得呢 50怎么样 |
[1:05:23] | – I think so, too. – I can’t believe he’s finally– | -差不多 -真不敢相信他终于 |
[1:05:27] | Well, that he’s really moving out. | 应该说 他真的要搬走了 |
[1:05:29] | We’re gonna take him home. | 我们准备带他回家 |
[1:05:31] | A nursing home. | 但是是养老之家 |
[1:05:33] | – Really? – Yeah. Watch your back. | -是吗 -是的 小心 |
[1:05:35] | It’s 75 bucks for the couch, guys. | 伙计们 这个沙发75美金 |
[1:05:37] | That’s including the laundry. That’s clean laundry, fellas. | 全部清洗过的 你无须再花钱去清洗了 |
[1:05:40] | – Not this. – Yeah. | -这个不卖 -当然 |
[1:05:43] | – Now, how about this? – What about this here? | -这个呢 -这个卖多少 |
[1:05:50] | – Take it. – Say again? | -送给你了 -你说什么 |
[1:05:53] | Take it. Take it. Take it. | 拿去 拿去 拿去 |
[1:05:59] | Just take it all! | 全部拿走吧 |
[1:06:03] | – Pardon me. – That’s fair. | -请再说一遍 -真便宜 |
[1:06:07] | Can I have a look at your inventory? | 我能看看你的货品清单吗 |
[1:06:08] | What? Oh, yes. | 什么? 可以 |
[1:06:09] | Please do. We’ve got lots of stuff. | 请看吧 我们有很多东西 |
[1:06:11] | We’re selling– | 我们正在出售 |
[1:06:34] | It’s Americana, that thing. | 那个是美国文物 |
[1:06:39] | I already turned down an offer of 100. | 我已经拒绝了一个100美元的开价 |
[1:06:42] | Yeah, it’s very nice. | 这东西很棒 |
[1:06:43] | – How much you want for it? – 175. | -你想卖多少钱 -175美元 |
[1:06:46] | That’s a bit steep. | 这价格有点儿高了 |
[1:06:48] | I just didn’t fall off the banana truck. | 我可不是兜售便宜货的 |
[1:06:52] | You’re not from around here, are you? | 你不是这附近的人 对吗 |
[1:06:54] | No, I’m just visiting. | 不是 我是来拜访别人的 |
[1:06:56] | I have a feeling you know | 我对它有着很深的感情 |
[1:06:57] | a lot more about this kind of stuff than I do– antiques and such. | 甚于我贩卖这些文物什么的东西 |
[1:06:59] | You know, I like this little thing, too. | 我也喜欢这个小玩意 |
[1:07:04] | My mother collected all of this. | 我母亲收集了所有这些东西 |
[1:07:05] | She had a pretty good eye, don’t you think? | 她眼光很不错 你不觉得吗 |
[1:07:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:07:09] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll give you both the things for an even 2. | 我告诉你 我把这两个卖给你 只要两 |
[1:07:12] | Hundred. | 两百 |
[1:07:14] | Fair enough. | 很公平的价格 |
[1:07:20] | This spinning wheel’s a collector’s item. | 这个转轮是个收藏家的玩意 |
[1:07:22] | You could sell this and make a fortune in New York. | 你可以在纽约把它卖了赚一笔 |
[1:07:24] | – Wouldn’t that be neat? – Yeah. | -那样可真好 -没错 |
[1:07:27] | I like your boots. | 我喜欢你的靴子 |
[1:07:30] | Love the color. | 很喜欢这颜色 |
[1:09:08] | Go away! | 走开 |
[1:09:11] | Go away! | 走开 |
[1:09:24] | – Sorry. – Jackson? | -抱歉 -杰克逊? |
[1:09:34] | – What? What’s so funny? – Get out. | -怎么 什么东西这么好笑 -出去 |
[1:09:37] | No. It’s me. | 不 是我 |
[1:09:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[1:09:46] | I’m supposed to fix your yard back. | 我是来把你的院子修理好的 |
[1:09:49] | Then go ahead. Fix it. | 那就去 去修啊 |
[1:09:50] | – I got to pee. – Well, I’m taking a bath. | -我想尿尿 -我在洗澡 |
[1:09:54] | No problem. It’s– | 没关系 |
[1:10:00] | it smells good in here. | 这儿闻着很香 |
[1:10:06] | Do you mind? | 你不介意吗 |
[1:10:11] | Here. I’ll– | 来 我来 |
[1:10:22] | Get it. Got it? | 吸吧 吸了吗 |
[1:10:32] | That’s about it. | 吸完了 |
[1:10:41] | You got any more? | 你还有烟吗 |
[1:10:46] | I wish. | 我倒希望呢 |
[1:10:55] | I thought you had to pee. | 我记得你是要尿尿的 |
[1:10:57] | I can hold it. | 我能忍住 |
[1:11:00] | That was pretty heavy back there, with your dog and all. | 后院工作量挺大的 还有你的狗和东西 |
[1:11:04] | – When did she die? – Seven years ago. | -她什么时候去世的 -七年前 |
[1:11:07] | Get out. | 开玩笑吧 |
[1:11:08] | – Why? – Mine, too. | -为什么 -我母亲也是 |
[1:11:21] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[1:11:23] | Never mind. It’s just– | 别介意 只是 |
[1:11:31] | The hospital. | 医院里 |
[1:11:34] | Right. | 对 |
[1:11:37] | Those were sad times. | 那时候很悲伤 |
[1:11:44] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道什么最奇怪吗 |
[1:11:47] | Our mothers and our dogs died at the same time. | 我们的母亲和我们的狗是同时死的 |
[1:11:51] | Not– not like all of them at the, | 不 不是说他们都一起死 |
[1:11:54] | – you know, the same– – I know what you mean. | -是说同时 -我知道你的意思 |
[1:11:57] | Well, anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[1:12:03] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[1:12:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:12:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:12:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:12:08] | Because. | 因为 |
[1:12:15] | Because why? | 因为什么 |
[1:12:33] | I’ll see what’s up. | 我去看看怎么了 |
[1:12:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:12:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 还好 还好 |
[1:12:51] | Oh, Mommy | 妈呀 |
[1:13:11] | It’s fucking biblical out there. | 外面这雨下得也太大了 |
[1:13:21] | So cold. | 好冷 |
[1:13:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[1:13:29] | You need a ride home? | 你需要我载你回家吗 |
[1:13:34] | Not really. | 不用了 |
[1:13:56] | So… | 那么 |
[1:14:00] | you want to hang out? | 你想待一会吗 |
[1:14:05] | I– I don’t have a TV anymore, | 我已经没电视了 |
[1:14:11] | and there’s not much food, | 也没有那么多食物 |
[1:14:13] | and… | 而且 |
[1:14:15] | What do they do? | 这些是什么药 |
[1:14:20] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[1:14:21] | Not really. | 没 |
[1:16:14] | Everything turns out for the best. | 所有一切都变得很棒 |
[1:16:55] | Well, that was stupid. | 那可真愚蠢 |
[1:16:57] | Oh, god. Thank god. | 天哪 感谢上帝 |
[1:16:59] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:16:59] | – Thank you. – Shut up, Ray. | -谢谢你 -闭嘴 雷 |
[1:17:02] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:17:05] | Now get downstairs and keep an eye on the old man. | 现在下楼去看着那个老男人 |
[1:17:16] | – Where is this? – I can’t believe I od’d. | -这是哪儿 -我不相信我已经做了这一切 |
[1:17:18] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:17:20] | – Fuckers! – Joe! | -该死的 -乔 |
[1:17:25] | I can’t leave you alone for a minute, can I? | 我就不能让你单独一会儿 是吗 |
[1:17:29] | Did Jackson go? | 杰克逊走了吗 |
[1:17:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:17:35] | Do you know anything? | 你们懂什么啊 |
[1:17:37] | Where is my fucking guitar? | 我他妈的吉他去哪儿了 |
[1:17:40] | – What happened to all my– – Shit. | -我的东西都怎么了 -见鬼 |
[1:17:42] | Yard sale? A brainstorm. | 后院大甩卖? 你发疯了 |
[1:17:45] | God, yes, let’s send it all back where it came from. | 天哪 没错 我们言归正传 |
[1:17:51] | So tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:17:52] | Stop yelling at me! | 别对我大吼 |
[1:17:54] | How was it? | 刚才感觉怎么样 |
[1:17:58] | Wow. It was mind-blowing. | 简直让我冲昏头脑 |
[1:18:03] | It was incredible… | 刚开始很美妙 |
[1:18:05] | at first, but then– | 但是 |
[1:18:11] | I mean, like, shot his load in ten seconds. | 我是说 就好像十秒钟就发射了一样 |
[1:18:13] | – I’m sorry? – Because he’s a young guy. | -你说什么? -因为他是个年轻人啊 |
[1:18:15] | I mean, they reboot quick, but– | 我是说 他们兴奋得很快 但是 |
[1:18:17] | I’m talking about the drug. We didn’t have sex. | 我是说那个麻醉药 我们没有做爱 |
[1:18:24] | Oh, my– | 我的天 |
[1:18:35] | Why did you let me go on believing in that fairy tale? | 你为什么让我一直相信那个童话呢 |
[1:18:43] | Why do you think Laurent and I | 你觉得为什么我和劳伦 |
[1:18:46] | had you move out near us after you got married? | 要让你结婚后搬到离我们近的地方? |
[1:18:48] | Easy access to our bank account? | 让我们的银行账户好流通吗 |
[1:18:50] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不是 |
[1:18:51] | Maybe a little? | 也许有一点点? |
[1:18:52] | The thought of you and Jackson raising a child | 你和杰克逊打算要孩子的想法 |
[1:18:57] | really scared us, | 真的吓坏了我们 |
[1:18:59] | if you want to know. | 如果你想知道的话 |
[1:19:00] | Then you’ll be happy to know that Jackson doesn’t even want to have a child. | 那你应该很开心杰克逊根本没想要孩子 |
[1:19:08] | He never did. | 他从没想要 |
[1:19:15] | He’s afraid he’ll be like his father. | 他害怕他会像他爸爸一样 |
[1:19:20] | That he’ll pass on his neuroses or… | 遗传神经官能症之类的 |
[1:19:29] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[1:19:31] | I think… | 我想 |
[1:19:37] | the truth is out there to see… | 就是我们看到的这样吧 |
[1:19:42] | if you really want to see it. | 如果你愿意面对事实的话 |
[1:19:49] | Like you and Laurent? | 就像你和劳伦那样吗 |
[1:19:53] | You two have an arrangement or something, right? | 你们俩已经有了什么安排 对吗 |
[1:20:03] | he says… | 他说 |
[1:20:06] | he says he doesn’t need to sleep with men anymore. | 他说他不需要再和男人睡觉了 |
[1:20:12] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:20:14] | I mean, you know, at least he’s always been honest about it. | 我是说 起码他一直对此很坦诚 |
[1:20:20] | I’ll see. I mean… | 我会看他怎么做的 我是说 |
[1:20:24] | I can bend. | 我可以容忍 |
[1:20:25] | I don’t know how far. | 我不知道能容忍到什么程度 |
[1:20:27] | Not as far as mommy. | 不能到妈妈的程度 |
[1:20:30] | And neither should you. | 你也不该像妈妈那样 |
[1:20:35] | But I love Jackson. | 但是我爱杰克逊 |
[1:20:41] | Mommy loved daddy. | 妈妈爱爸爸 |
[1:20:43] | Should she have stayed? | 她应该留下来吗 |
[1:20:55] | This way. | 这边这边 |
[1:21:01] | – Joe, stop it! – Come on! | -乔 停下 -拜托 |
[1:21:04] | – What are you doing? – Hey, stop it! | -你们在干什么 -停下 |
[1:21:06] | – You were supposed to be watching him! – Really! | -你应该看着他 -没错 |
[1:21:08] | I swear, I was. | 我发誓 我有看着他 |
[1:21:09] | – Christ. – He’s doing really good. | -天哪 -他做得很棒 |
[1:21:11] | – Watch it, watch it! – Yes! | -小心 小心 -没错 |
[1:21:13] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下 停下 |
[1:21:15] | – Dad, get down from there! – Let’s have another try at it. | -爸爸 从那儿下来 -我们再来一次 |
[1:21:22] | Get back. Get back. Get back. | 后退 后退 后退 |
[1:21:24] | – Get off! – Watch out. Don’t get on there! | -下来 -小心 别上去 |
[1:21:26] | Hey, get down. Get down. Get down there. | 下来 下来 从那儿下来 |
[1:21:30] | Joe! | 乔 |
[1:21:32] | He’s finally tearing it down. | 他最终还是要把房子拆了 |
[1:21:33] | – Joe! – Yo! | -乔 -嘿 |
[1:21:34] | – It ain’t funny! – What isn’t funny? | -这不好笑 -什么不好笑 |
[1:21:37] | It’s for our girls! | 这是给我的姑娘们的 |
[1:21:39] | Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 |
[1:21:40] | Mallory, please, step down, will you? | 马洛里 拜托 下去 行吗 |
[1:21:43] | Please, sweetie. | 拜托 甜心 |
[1:21:44] | Step down, dar– thank you. | 下去 亲爱的 谢谢你 |
[1:21:47] | – Oh, my god! Joe! – You get the hell out of there, too! | -我的天 乔 -你们也从那儿滚开 |
[1:21:50] | What is he– Jayne? | 他在干嘛 杰恩 |
[1:21:52] | – Get out of there! – Jayne! | -走开 -杰恩 |
[1:21:54] | Hold on. | 继续 |
[1:21:55] | Oh, dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:21:58] | Get it, Joe! | 加油 乔 |
[1:22:04] | You know, online I found an excellent facility | 我在网上找到一个很棒的养老处 |
[1:22:07] | – less than an hour from home. – Yeah? | -离家没有一小时路程 -是吗 |
[1:22:09] | Now we got it. | 挖到了 |
[1:22:11] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[1:22:13] | It costs a fortune, | 那需要一笔钱 |
[1:22:15] | – but I think you can afford it. – I can afford it. | -但我觉得你能负担 -我能付钱 |
[1:22:16] | – Yes, I can. – On the right. | -没错 我可以 -在右边 |
[1:22:18] | Yeah. There you go. | 没错 就这么做 |
[1:22:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:22:23] | Joe, what have you got? | 乔 你挖到什么了 |
[1:22:24] | Yes! | 没错 |
[1:22:25] | – What is it, dad? – Sisters! | -那是什么 爸爸 -你们俩姐妹 |
[1:22:43] | Those girls aren’t safe. | 女孩儿们不安全 |
[1:22:45] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[1:22:46] | Mr. Deacks, l’ve got your guitar over here. | 迪克斯先生 你的吉他在这儿 |
[1:22:49] | Care to play us a tune? | 愿意给我们弹一曲吗 |
[1:22:51] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[1:22:53] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[1:22:56] | – Girls, look out! – Look! | -女孩们 小心 -你看 |
[1:22:58] | Be careful! Oh, my god! | 小心点 我的天哪 |
[1:23:08] | He’s not full of shit! | 他不完全是个混蛋 |
[1:23:10] | He’s not! | 他不是 |
[1:23:11] | Oh, girls! | 女孩们 |
[1:23:13] | Quarters! | 全是硬币 |
[1:23:14] | He’s crazy. | 他是疯子 |
[1:23:17] | Joe, you are the man! | 乔 你真是个男人 |
[1:23:41] | You think… | 你觉得 |
[1:23:42] | you think she would’ve done anything | 你觉得如果她知道这事的话 |
[1:23:45] | if she’d known about it? | 她会不会做点什么呢 |
[1:23:51] | All Joe’s girls. | 乔的女人们 |
[1:23:54] | Maybe she would’ve left. | 也许她会离开他 |
[1:23:56] | Gone to Japan. | 去日本 |
[1:24:05] | She did know. | 她确实知道 |
[1:24:09] | I refuse to believe that. | 我不愿相信 |
[1:24:20] | Maybe she didn’t. | 也许她不知道 |
[1:24:39] | – It smells of her. – Mommy? | -有她的味道 -妈妈的吗 |
[1:24:41] | No, Shelly. | 不 雪莉的 |
[1:24:45] | You know, l might have felt sorry for the woman | 如果她没有偷走妈妈的项链 |
[1:24:47] | if she hadn’t stolen mommy’s pendant. | 也许我会对她感到抱歉 |
[1:24:52] | I guess that’s petty of me. | 我想是我太小气了 |
[1:25:00] | I’m a bad person. | 我是个坏人 |
[1:25:02] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[1:25:04] | It meant something to you, too. | 它对你也很重要 |
[1:27:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:27:10] | It’s nice. | 很漂亮 |
[1:27:11] | It is, isn’t it? | 没错 不是吗 |
[1:27:18] | I thought you were supposed to be the crazy one. | 我以为你才会是那个发疯的人 |
[1:27:19] | Me, too. | 我也这么以为 |
[1:27:21] | You can come home. | 你可以回家 |
[1:27:28] | – The doctors– – I will. | -医生 -我会的 |
[1:27:33] | In time for– | 为了赶上 |
[1:27:46] | what if he’s like me? | 如果他像我怎么办 |
[1:27:50] | He won’t be. | 他不会的 |
[1:27:55] | I mean, he’s gonna be his own little person. | 我是说 他会成为他自己 |
[1:27:59] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[1:28:03] | I’m not. | 我没有哭 |
[1:28:05] | These are just– | 这些是 |
[1:28:09] | they’re just happy tears. | 这些是喜悦的眼泪 |
[1:28:32] | How long till we move back home? | 我们什么时候搬回家 |
[1:28:34] | Very soon. | 很快 |
[1:28:36] | I’m gonna have my own room, right? | 我会有自己的房间 对吗 |
[1:28:39] | Yep. | 没错 |
[1:28:40] | – Me, too? – Yep. | -我也是吗 -没错 |
[1:28:43] | But shh, because your daddy’s trying to work. | 但是小声点 因为爸爸在工作 |
[1:28:58] | Eli. | 埃里 |
[1:29:00] | Yes. It’s called ”study for entitled.” | 没错 名为 提名的研究 |
[1:29:05] | Let’s get you out of those. | 让我帮你弄干净 |
[1:29:07] | I can’t. I’m a married man. | 不行 我是个结了婚的男人 |
[1:29:10] | Yes, l know. I’ll try to control myself. | 是 我知道 我会尽量控制我自己的 |
[1:29:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:29:14] | – That’s hurting. – That’s it. Okay. Here we go. | -很痛 -朝这边 没错 我们走 |
[1:29:17] | Right in, right in, right in, right in. | 刚好刚好 进去 |
[1:29:18] | Guess what. | 猜猜 |
[1:29:19] | We’re gonna have a room made out of grandpa’s old quarters. | 我们会有一间用爷爷的旧硬币做的房间 |
[1:29:22] | Well, not exactly, sweetie. | 不完全是 甜心 |
[1:29:24] | They’re gonna be paid for by grandpa’s quarters. | 是用爷爷的硬币买来的 |
[1:29:27] | A lot of quarters. | 很多的硬币 |
[1:29:42] | Help your mother, Laura. | 劳拉 帮下你妈妈 |
[1:29:45] | Help your mother with this, will you? | 你能帮你妈妈弄下这个吗 |
[1:29:47] | Daddy, she’s perfectly capable. | 爸爸 她自己能做得很好 |
[1:29:49] | I have all my ladies with me now. | 我现在跟我所有的女士们在一起 |
[1:29:53] | – all my ladies. – That’s right. | -我所有的女士 -没错 |
[1:29:55] | Well, who’s in here? | 里面是谁呢 |
[1:29:57] | Your little sister. | 你的小妹妹 |
[1:30:04] | Okay, then. | 那么 |
[1:30:05] | I’d like to make a toast to rebirth. | 我想要干一杯 为了自己的重生 |
[1:30:09] | To a healthy baby. | 为了一个健康的宝宝 |
[1:30:12] | Thank you. To creation, | 谢谢 为了创造生命 |
[1:30:14] | wherever it may come from. | 无论他从何而来 |
[1:30:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:30:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:30:20] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:30:23] | Here’s to you. | 给你 |
[1:30:38] | It’s wonderful. | 真好 |
[1:30:39] | Got an anniversary coming up? | 有什么即将到来的纪念日吗 |
[1:30:41] | Christie’s auction house in new york might have just the thing. | 克里斯蒂纽约拍卖行也许刚好有你要的东西 |
[1:30:45] | A canister of tea for $100,000. | 一套十万美元的茶罐 |
[1:30:50] | Dealer Kyle Winters is here to explain. | 拍卖人凯尔・温特将作出解释 |
[1:30:54] | Kyle, thank you for joining us. | 凯尔 感谢你加入我们 |
[1:30:56] | Karen, the pleasure is entirely mine. | 凯伦 我才感到非常荣幸 |
[1:30:59] | The pineapple form of the tea caddy | 这个茶叶罐的菠萝造型 |
[1:31:01] | was rumored to exist, but so far | 是传说中存在的 但是目前为止 |
[1:31:04] | no genuine examples have actually surfaced. | 尚没有真品出现 |
[1:31:08] | But, Kyle, a hundred grand? | 但是 凯尔 值十万美元吗? |
[1:31:11] | Minimum, I should think. | 我认为 至少是这个价 |
[1:31:14] | You know, I wasn’t looking for this. | 我并没有在寻找这个 |
[1:31:18] | No, you know, I knew someday l’d find something, | 我知道总有一天我会找到什么 |
[1:31:21] | But I–I had no idea it would be this. | 但是我 我不知道会是这个 |
[1:31:23] | It’s funny. | 这很有趣 |
[1:31:25] | Not till we find it, | 不等到我们发现它 |
[1:31:27] | whatever it is, | 无论它是什么 |
[1:31:30] | you don’t know what it will look like. | 你就不会知道它是什么样 |
[1:31:34] | I guess that’s what this box represents to me. | 我想这就是这行业对我而言的意义 |
[1:31:38] | Can’t put a price on that. | 无法估价 |