时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | – Have you got a fire extinguisher? – A f…? | – 你们有没有灭火器 – 灭… |
[00:20] | For putting out fires. I’ve got one in the car, | 能扑灭大火的 我车里备着一个 |
[00:22] | but I may need something bigger. | 但是我得找个更强力的家伙 |
[00:23] | There’s a fella round the corner reckoning to set fire to himself! | 有一哥们站在大街上 说是数到几就自焚 |
[00:26] | Thank you, we’re on top of that. How much for these? | 是的 我就是为此而来的 这个多少钱 |
[00:32] | Nice glasses. | 墨镜挺帅的 |
[00:34] | Well, he can send himself to paradise, that’s his choice, | 他想去见上帝 那是他自己的选择 |
[00:36] | but he’s not taking my eyebrows with him. | 但是我不点头答应他就别想 |
[00:40] | Oh, what, you think I give a toss about what you do? | 什么 你以为我会纠结于你的所作所为 |
[00:43] | You’re just bloody scum, you’re like pigs, like animals! | 你丫就是个渣 猪脑袋 畜生一个 |
[00:45] | Do we know his name? | 肇事人姓甚名谁 |
[00:46] | Liam Hughes. 23. Unemployed. Smackhead. | 利亚姆·休斯 23岁 下岗待业 瘾君子 |
[00:49] | What’s he upset about? | 他为什么这么难过 |
[00:51] | – His ex. – His ex. | – 因为前女友 – 前女友 |
[00:52] | She finished with him three days ago, | 那姑娘三天前才跟他分手 |
[00:54] | now she’s sleeping with his best bud. | 现在就跟他最好的兄弟上床了 |
[00:57] | We’ve got a high-ranking highly trained specialist expert | 有个高水平的谈判专家 |
[01:00] | police negotiator on his way over from Wakefield. | 正从维科菲尔德赶来 |
[01:03] | ETA? | 大概什么时候到 |
[01:04] | Basically it’s you and me, kid. | 应该是等不到了 小姑娘 |
[01:07] | Go and close down the comedy department. | 去那边让那两个小鬼闭嘴 |
[01:11] | The one and only… human barbecue! | 史无前例 后继无人的人肉烧烤 |
[01:13] | You come any closer and I’m setting meself off, all right! | 你再敢靠近 我就自焚了 |
[01:15] | What’s happened, Liam? | 到底怎么回事 利亚姆 |
[01:16] | I don’t know why you’ve brought that, fool. | 我不管你干嘛拿着那个 笨蛋 |
[01:18] | If you accidentally fireball yourself… | 如果你一不小心引火烧身 |
[01:19] | – There’ll be no accident about it… – You’re going to get foamed, and believe you me, | – 我是故意的 – 相信我 烧的满身是泡 |
[01:22] | it’s not a good look. | 很难看的 |
[01:23] | How’s it all come to this then, lad? | 小伙子 你怎么搞到这个地步的 |
[01:26] | I’ve been humiliated. | 我丢人丢大发了 |
[01:28] | Humiliated? | 怎么个丢人法 |
[01:30] | – I don’t want to talk about it all right? – OK. | – 我现在不想说这个 行不 – 好吧 |
[01:33] | You know, actions speak louder than words. | 你懂的 行动甚于言表 |
[01:37] | OK. Can I just say this though, Liam? | 那好 我就照直了说吧 利亚姆 |
[01:39] | The lighter’s making me nervous. | 你手上的打火机让我有点紧张 |
[01:42] | You’ve had a lot to drink and you’ve got the shakes and you might | 你喝的也不少了 摇摇晃晃的 |
[01:45] | press it without intending to, and I’d like you to put it down. | 我知道你不想那样的 把东西放下吧 |
[01:47] | Leave me alone, you stupid bitch. | 滚远点吧你个笨女人 |
[01:49] | You’re upset, I understand that. | 你很不爽 这我能理解 |
[01:50] | The point I’m making is that with all these fumes… | 我要说的是 你带着这么大火气… |
[01:53] | frankly, I don’t know how you’re staying conscious, | 坦白讲吧 我不知道你是怎么保持理智的 |
[01:55] | you could go up any second, whether you intend to or not, | 不管你愿不愿意 你随时都可以点了自己 |
[01:56] | and once you go up, you won’t just go up | 不过一旦你点着了 被烧的 |
[01:59] | a bit, you’ll go up a lot, | 不是一小部分 而是整个身体 |
[02:01] | and the other big thing to say is, it hurts. | 而且被烧真的很疼 |
[02:02] | Three seconds in and you’ll be screaming at me | 点火之后 三秒钟内你就会惨叫着让我灭火 |
[02:04] | to put you out, seven seconds in and you’ll be begging me to shoot you. | 不用七秒钟 你就会求我开枪给你个痛快了 |
[02:07] | Control to Bravo. November. 9-5-1-2. | NB9512小组 |
[02:10] | I’ve a negotiator on his way to you, but he’s stuck in traffic. | 我给你派了个谈判专家 但是遇上堵车了 |
[02:13] | He says the big thing is to keep the subject engaged in conversation. | 谈判专家说重点就是不停的与肇事者谈话 |
[02:16] | Yeah, I think we’ve got that covered. | 好啊 这我用脚趾头都能想出来了 |
[02:18] | I’m Catherine, by the way. I’m 47, | 我是凯瑟琳 47岁 |
[02:20] | I’m divorced, I live with my sister | 离异人士 跟一个姐妹住一起 |
[02:22] | who’s a recovering heroin addict. I have two grown-up children. | 她还处于毒瘾康复期 我有两个孩子 都大了 |
[02:25] | One dead, one who doesn’t speak to me, | 一个夭折了 另一个打死不理我 |
[02:27] | and a grandson. So… | 还有一个孙子 所以… |
[02:28] | Why? Why doesn’t he speak to you? | 为啥 为啥不理你 |
[02:31] | It’s complicated. Let’s talk about you. | 这就说来话长了 咱们还是说说你的事吧 |
[02:36] | There’s a tower block overhead | ♪ 摩天大楼一座高高在上 ♪ |
[02:38] | All you’ve got’s your benefits | ♪ 你的所为仅为一己之利 ♪ |
[02:40] | And you’re barely scraping by | ♪ 而如今你堪堪难以为继 ♪ |
[02:45] | In this trouble town | ♪ 此城处处风雨连绵 ♪ |
[02:48] | Troubles are found | ♪ 所到之处尽是风雨 ♪ |
[02:56] | Stuck in speed-bump city where | ♪ 深陷风雨变幻之城 ♪ |
[02:58] | the only thing that’s pretty | ♪ 唯一堪称盼头之事 ♪ |
[03:00] | Is the thought of getting out. | ♪ 唯有思索逃离此地 ♪ |
[03:12] | Nevison will see you now, Kevin. | 奈维森现在可以见你了 凯文 |
[03:13] | Oh, terrific. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[03:17] | – Kevin. – Nevison. | – 凯文 – 奈维森 |
[03:21] | – What’s up? – Oh, nothing. Nothing’s up. | – 什么事 – 没什么事 没事 |
[03:22] | As such. I… Can I…? | 也就是 我能不能… |
[03:33] | Can I sit…? | 我能坐下吗 |
[03:35] | The thing is… OK… Melissa. | 此次来 是为了梅利莎 |
[03:39] | – Melissa. – My eldest. | – 梅利莎 – 我家大女儿 |
[03:43] | I know who Melissa is, Kevin. | 我知道梅利莎是你大女儿 凯文 |
[03:45] | She’s very bright, she’s very clever. | 这孩子才华横溢 聪明得很 |
[03:47] | We tried to get her in at Salter Hebble High, | 我们想让她上索尔特·赫布尔高中 |
[03:50] | but it’s outside the catchment area. | 但是这学校在我们下游区外 |
[03:52] | The thing is… we, Jenny, it was Jenny’s idea. | 问题是 詹妮 这是詹妮的主意 |
[03:56] | She, Melissa, sat the entrance exam to St Bartholomew’s. | 梅利莎已经通过了圣巴托罗缪的入学考试 |
[04:00] | They’ve offered her a place. But not a scholarship. | 他们录取了她 但是没给奖学金 |
[04:04] | There’s a lot of competition. | 竞争太激烈了 |
[04:06] | We’d like to be able to send her there, obviously, | 我们家很想让她去那里读书 这是显而易见的 |
[04:09] | but the thing is… I’d need a pay rise. | 问题就在于 我想升点工资 |
[04:17] | If we can’t send her there she’ll have to go to Wellesley Hill, | 要是不能去那里 她就只能去韦尔斯利了 |
[04:20] | which, you know… it does its best, but… | 那个学校 你懂的 也不算很差 但是… |
[04:23] | This is a great opportunity for her at St Bartholomew’s. | 她要是能去圣巴托罗缪的话这次机不可失 |
[04:27] | I don’t pay you peanuts, Kevin. | 我给你的薪水也不少吧 凯文 |
[04:29] | No, Nevison, I know that. | 奈维森 的确不少了 我也清楚 |
[04:31] | How much is it? | 学费多少 |
[04:32] | 9,800 a year. | 一年9,800 |
[04:35] | 9,800. What about Catriona? | 9,800 凯特利奥纳的学费是多少 |
[04:37] | Catriona’s eight. | 八千 |
[04:39] | Yeah, but she’s not daft, is she? You can’t send one and not the other. | 尊夫人也清楚吧 两个孩子不能区别对待 |
[04:42] | Well, we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. | 嗯 那件事情我们已经讨论过了 |
[04:45] | 19,600 a year for five years, most likely seven. | 每年19,600 需要五年或者是七年 |
[04:49] | That’s just shy of 140,000. | 比140,000也多不了多少 |
[04:51] | 137,200 137,200. | |
[04:52] | Wellesley Hill’s not a bad school, Kevin. | 韦尔斯利也不是什么垃圾学校 凯文 |
[04:54] | I’m not saying it is… | 我也没说它垃圾… |
[04:56] | A clever kid will do well wherever they go. Look at me! | 金子在哪里都会发光的 看看我 |
[04:59] | That’s… you’re a great example to all of us, | 阁下的确是我们的好榜样 |
[05:02] | of course, Nevison. That’s… | 没错 奈维森 |
[05:04] | The thing is, I’ve got 115 permanent staff working here, Kevin. | 问题是我手下有115个长期员工 凯文 |
[05:07] | I know how many people work here, Nevison. | 我知道这里有多少人工作 奈维森 |
[05:09] | I do their wages. | 他们工资报账都是我做的 |
[05:11] | If they all asked for a rise so they could send their kids to | 要是他们都要求涨工资 让他们能把孩子 |
[05:13] | St Bartholomew’s I’d struggle to make a profit, wouldn’t I? | 送到圣巴托罗缪去读书 我还怎么赚钱呀 |
[05:16] | I didn’t necessarily mean the whole amount… | 我也不是说全都要你付 |
[05:18] | I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, Kevin. | 我告诉你我会怎么做 凯文 |
[05:21] | I’m going to think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[05:30] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[05:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:32] | I thought I might catch you. | 我就知道能遇到你 |
[05:34] | Do you know anything about this man that tried to set fire | 你知道早上那个自焚的哥们的事吗 |
[05:37] | to himself this morning? Yes, he didn’t. | 知道啊 他没自焚 |
[05:39] | No, the one who was threatening to. | 我说错了 就是那个声称要自焚的 |
[05:41] | An incident occurred and it was dealt with swiftly | 也就是一个小事件 马上就被社区警察解决了 |
[05:43] | and efficiently by community police officers. | 动作神速 效率奇高 |
[05:45] | It’s not engaging copy. | 这不是让你念任务报告 |
[05:47] | It really wasn’t that exciting. | 事实真的没什么意思 |
[05:49] | – Are you doing anything this evening? – Telly. | – 你今晚有空吗 – 特利 |
[05:51] | You wouldn’t like to go out for something to eat? | 你想不想跟我一起出去吃饭呀 |
[05:54] | I’m losing my job. We all are. | 我就要失业了 我们都是 |
[05:58] | The Gazette’s closing down. | 咱们公报要关门大吉了 |
[06:00] | You’re kidding. | 怎么可能 |
[06:02] | 128 years in print and now it’s… | 这家报纸都128年历史了 如今却… |
[06:04] | Well, it’s not closing down, it’s all going online. | 也不是关门 但是业务全部转到网络上了 |
[06:06] | God, Richard, I’m really sorry. | 天啊 理查德 我很遗憾 |
[06:09] | They’re announcing it officially tomorrow. | 他们明天就要正式宣布了 |
[06:11] | I’ve got four weeks left. | 我还有四周就要离职了 |
[06:15] | Look, I’ve got to go, I’ve got to pick Ryan up. | 我得走了 我得去接赖安 |
[06:18] | I assume you know. | 我猜你已经知道了 |
[06:20] | But I only heard this morning, I was covering something at court. | 不过我早上才听说 在庭上我没跟你说 |
[06:23] | Tommy Lee Royce’s been released. | 汤米·李·罗伊斯要出狱了 |
[06:29] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[06:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:34] | I mean, I knew it’d be around now, but… | 我的意思是 我知道是最近 但是没想到 |
[06:39] | Apparently… he’s out. | 很明显 他要出来了 |
[07:00] | Oi! | 嘿 |
[07:02] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[07:04] | – Hello! – Sorry, you haven’t got five minutes, have you? | – 你好 – 我们能不能花五分钟谈谈 |
[07:08] | Ryan! | 赖安 |
[07:13] | You’re such a nice little boy, Ryan. Most of the time. | 赖安 你是个好孩子 大部分时候 |
[07:18] | But then you let this unpleasant temper get the better of you. | 但是有时候你的坏脾气会占上风 |
[07:21] | And I understand you get frustrated, | 我知道你心情不好 |
[07:24] | but you’ve got to find better ways of dealing with it. | 但是你要想办法控制自己的情绪 |
[07:29] | Did he… hurt anyone? | 这孩子 伤人了吗 |
[07:31] | Well, no, he hurt himself. | 别人倒没有 他伤了自己 |
[07:34] | Nobody else got hurt, but the point is, Ryan, | 没有人受伤 但问题是 赖安 |
[07:37] | they could’ve done. | 他们可能会受伤的 |
[07:39] | When you start throwing chairs across the room | 你在屋子里扔椅子 |
[07:42] | and using unacceptable language… | 还说脏话… |
[07:44] | and, you see, we do have a responsibility to protect | 你知道的 我们也有义务 |
[07:48] | the other children. | 保护其他孩子 |
[07:57] | I’m watching telly. | 我要看电视 |
[07:59] | Can you get changed first, please? | 你先换个衣服吧 好吗 |
[08:01] | – Why? – Cos I said so. | – 为啥 – 因为我都说过了 |
[08:03] | Can I have some juice, then? | 那我能不能喝果汁 |
[08:05] | Need you ask? | 请便呗 |
[08:06] | No, I mean are you getting it me? | 我是说你拿给我 |
[08:09] | Get changed. | 先换衣服 |
[08:12] | Lad down Sowerby Bridge set fire to himself this morning. | 索尔比桥一个小伙子今早想自焚来着 |
[08:15] | No, he didn’t. | 没 没烧成 |
[08:16] | Apparently. Woman in the shop said. | 显而易见 女店员说的 |
[08:18] | Do you want these? | 这个你要不要 |
[08:20] | Oh, ta. You been busy? | 好啊 你忙不忙 |
[08:23] | I’ve been up the allotment all afternoon, I’ve only just got back. | 我一下午都在想办法养家糊口 现在不才回来 |
[08:27] | There’s some tea in the pot. | 壶里有茶 自己倒吧 |
[08:29] | I saw Richard. He asked me out for a meal tonight, is that all right? | 我遇上理查德了 他叫我晚上出去吃饭 |
[08:32] | Can you see to Ryan? | 你能照看赖安吗 |
[08:33] | Sure. That’s a bit mad. Isn’t it? A date with your ex-husband. | 当然可以 有点疯狂吧 跟前夫约会 |
[08:38] | Won’t the new younger model have something to say? | 那个小家伙有什么事吗 |
[08:44] | He’s been in bother again. | 这孩子又惹上麻烦了 |
[08:46] | He chucked a chair across the classroom | 他在教室扔椅子 |
[08:48] | and told Mrs Mukherjee to eff off. | 还叫慕克吉老师滚开 |
[08:53] | Do you sometimes think they over-react? | 你说他们是不是反应过度了 |
[08:57] | Tommy Lee Royce is out of prison. | 汤米·李·罗伊斯要出狱了 |
[09:01] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[09:04] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 那你干嘛不和我说 |
[09:07] | I didn’t want to upset you. | 我不想让你难受 |
[09:17] | You did your best. | 你尽力了 |
[09:20] | Well, it wasn’t good enough. | 但还是不够好 |
[09:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[09:24] | It matters. | 有关系 |
[09:27] | At least he thought about it. | 至少他考虑了 |
[09:28] | And then he said no. | 但是他说了不 |
[09:32] | It was always going to be unlikely. | 这本来就是不太可能的事 |
[09:34] | I’m not just anyone. | 我不是任何人 |
[09:37] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝! |
[09:39] | No. No, and he knows that. | 不是 不是 他知道的 |
[09:44] | Does he? Does he? How does he know that? | 是吗 是吗 他怎么知道 |
[09:49] | What does he do that shows he knows that? | 他的什么所作所为表现出他知道 |
[09:52] | You tell me one tiny thing he ever does that shows me he knows that. | 你说出任何一点能证明他知道的 |
[09:58] | It isn’t like Kevin’s just anyone, though, is it? | 你没有把凯文当作一个一般员工 不是吗 |
[10:01] | Of course he isn’t. And I did think about it. | 他当然不是 而且我确实考虑了 |
[10:03] | Which is more than I would have done for anyone else. | 这可比我对其他任何人做得都多 |
[10:05] | Anyone else, I’d have said “on your bike”. | 如果是其他人 我会说”快点走开” |
[10:09] | The fact I’ve mentioned it to you | 我跟你说过这件事 |
[10:10] | shows it’s not a decision I’ve taken lightly. Doesn’t it? Eh? | 这表明我不是随便做的决定 不是吗 |
[10:13] | You’re not looking at me. | 你没有看着我 |
[10:15] | You don’t think I’m going to agree with anything you say, do you? | 你觉得我不会同意你说的这些 对吗 |
[10:18] | How much did we spend on her education? | 我们在她的教育上花了多少钱 |
[10:20] | Let’s not go down that route again. | 我们别又扯到这上面来 |
[10:22] | And what good did that do? | 这样有什么好 |
[10:24] | I might as well have pissed it all up against a wall. | 我还不如当时把她射在墙上 |
[10:28] | Yeah, go on, and slam the door! | 没错 继续 然后该摔门了 |
[10:32] | Clang! | 当! |
[10:36] | That was unnecessary. | 没必要这样 |
[10:42] | I’m a nice fella, Helen. And I’m a good boss. | 我是个友善的人 海伦 而且我是个好老板 |
[10:46] | I can’t do for one what I can’t do for everybody. | 我不能对所有人做的也不会对某个人做 |
[10:49] | Even if it is Kevin. | 即使他是凯文 |
[10:53] | Have you… | 你… |
[10:56] | had an OK day, love? | 这一天过得还好吗 亲爱的 |
[11:05] | I don’t know what it is she doesn’t get. | 不知道她是什么意思 |
[11:08] | You don’t move house when you’ve just lost your job, do you? You’d get it. | 你不会刚丢了饭碗就搬家 是吗 你懂的 |
[11:12] | Yeah, well, you know. | 是啊 你知道 |
[11:14] | You married her. | 你娶了她 |
[11:15] | She goes, “Oh, something’ll crop up”, and I’m like, | 她说”突然发生了某些事” 而我 |
[11:18] | “Well, what, I’m nearly 50, I’m not trained for anything else”. | “好吧 拜托 我快五十岁了 我搞不定了” |
[11:22] | No. Well… | 没错 好吧… |
[11:25] | Speaking of which, what was the story this morning with that fella? | 说说今天早晨那个家伙的故事吧 |
[11:28] | Richard… | 理查德… |
[11:32] | It was a domestic. | 那是个家庭纠纷 |
[11:33] | He was off his head on booze, he was off his head on skunk. | 他脑子喝坏了 或是撞上了某只臭鼬 |
[11:36] | His girlfriend had dumped him, | 他女朋友抛弃了他 |
[11:38] | that’s… it’s the usual everyday story of country folk. | 这是… 天天发生的乡村轶事 |
[11:41] | Where did they take him? | 他们把他带到哪儿去了 |
[11:43] | Where did who take him? | 谁把他带到哪儿去了 |
[11:45] | The paramedics. I assume there were paramedics… | 医护人员 我以为会有医护人员… |
[11:48] | I don’t know, I didn’t ask. Out of sight, out of mind. | 我不知道 我没问 眼不见 心不烦 |
[11:53] | How did you talk him down? | 你怎么说服他下来的 |
[11:54] | I didn’t. I tried to. But then he got his cigarettes out. | 我没 我试着去 但是他把他的烟头弄灭了 |
[11:58] | He hadn’t made the connection that trying to light one of his petrol-soaked cigarettes | 他尝试去点燃他被汽油浸过的香烟 |
[12:02] | That would involve clicking his lighter, so I foamed him. | 他打火机的时候 我拿灭火器喷了他 |
[12:05] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[12:07] | I’m not…! | 我不…! |
[12:12] | Do you want to know what you should do next? How about this? | 你想知道你下一步该怎么办吗 不如这样 |
[12:16] | Instead of trying to dish the dirt on one poor, misguided, | 与其在这里八卦一个可怜的 误入歧途的 |
[12:19] | misinformed numpty, you write a big article. | 被误导的小傻瓜 你不如去写篇报道 |
[12:22] | Something you can sell to one of the nationals | 写篇你能够卖给任何一个人的报道 |
[12:24] | about why so much of it goes on round here. | 告诉他们为什么这里有这么多破事 |
[12:26] | – So much…? – Drugs! Wasted lives! | – 这么多… – 毒品! 虚度终身! |
[12:29] | This valley is awash with every kind of crap you can get your hands on. | 这个峡谷充斥着各种能让你着手的破事 |
[12:32] | There’s your story. And you want to know where they took him? | 有你要的故事 你想知道他们把他带到哪儿了 |
[12:36] | They probably took him to the psychiatric unit when in fact | 他们也许把他带去了精神科 |
[12:38] | All he needed was a brief controlled demonstration | 事实上 他需要的只是一个简单的演示 |
[12:41] | of how petrol behaves when you put it anywhere near a naked flame, | 告诉他在汽油堆里点燃明火是个什么样子 |
[12:43] | because he had no idea how bad it would be. | 因为他不知道这有多危险 |
[12:47] | Where’s Tommy Lee Royce living? | 汤米·李·罗伊斯住在哪儿 |
[12:49] | I’ve no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:53] | Is he living round here? | 他住在附近吗 |
[12:55] | Catherine… you know as much as me. More, probably. | 凯瑟琳 你知道的跟我一样多 也许比我还多 |
[12:59] | Hasn’t he got a release address? | 他没有一个被释放地址吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah, his mother’s. I went back to the nick and rang probation. | 她妈妈的地址 我去过了还给缓刑处打了电话 |
[13:05] | She lives in a terraced house on Rishworth, | 她住在威斯维夫的一个连栋房子里 |
[13:07] | but he won’t be there. | 但是他不在那儿 |
[13:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:24] | Pleasure. | 荣幸 |
[13:40] | What time’s she expecting you back… from Rotherham? | 她希望你几点从罗瑟勒姆回去… |
[13:44] | Midnight? | 午夜之前 |
[13:54] | You’ll have to come inside. I’m too old to start shagging in cars. | 你得进屋里去 我这老骨头玩儿不起车震了 |
[14:01] | We have no luck. | 我们运气不好 |
[14:03] | We have a nice house. We have two fantastic children. | 我们有漂亮的房子 我们有两个优秀的孩子 |
[14:09] | Huh. Nevison says people make their own luck. | 奈维森说人们要自己创造运气 |
[14:12] | Well, maybe that’s easy for Nevison to say. | 也许对奈维森而言说起来很轻松 |
[14:15] | It’s a stupid thing to say. | 这么说太蠢了 |
[14:17] | It isn’t like anyone sets out to be unlucky, is it? | 似乎没人想要运气不好 不是吗? |
[14:21] | We all take opportunities if we can. | 如果我们可以 我们都会抓住机会 |
[14:24] | If we see them. | 如果我们发现它们的话 |
[14:28] | I think we do very well. All things considered. | 我想我们做得很好了 总的来说 |
[14:33] | All things considered? What does that mean? | 总的来说 什么意思 |
[14:36] | Nothing. I just meant… | 没什么 我只是… |
[14:39] | Given how little and dull and ordinary we are. | 考虑到我们是多么渺小 迟钝 平凡 |
[14:50] | Half that company should be mine, Jenny. And instead, | 半个公司应该是我的 詹妮 然而 |
[14:55] | every day I have to go in there, | 每天我都得去上班 |
[14:57] | smiling, then bend over and take it up the arse. | 微笑着 然后点头哈腰地巴结别人 |
[15:01] | I’m sorry but that’s how it feels. | 我很抱歉这听起来不是很舒服 |
[15:05] | Day after day, week after week, month after month. Year after year. | 日日如此 周周如此 月月如此 年年如此 |
[15:43] | There’s pens left on this grave, Granny! | 这墓碑边有很多笔 外婆! |
[16:36] | – Ashley! – Kevin. | – 艾希莉! – 凯文 |
[16:37] | – Jenny. – Hi. | – 詹妮 – 你好 |
[16:39] | – Ladies! – Hi, Ashley. | – 女士们! – 你好 艾希莉 |
[16:41] | Hiya. | 你好呀 |
[16:42] | – I’ve got a cheque for you. – No rush. | – 我有张给你的支票 – 不用急 |
[16:44] | I’ll pop down later. | 我过一会儿再过来 |
[16:45] | Any time. You know me, I’m not going anywhere. | 什么时候都行 你知道我的 我哪儿都不会去 |
[16:49] | I’ve sorted you out your access, Jenny. Wheelchair access | 我为你弄好了专用通道 詹妮 轮椅通道 |
[16:52] | to the games room, if you fancy playing table tennis. | 通向游戏室 如果喜欢打乒乓球的话 |
[16:55] | Oh, Ashley! | 哦 艾希莉! |
[16:57] | You can play table tennis, can’t you? You’re not… | 你会打乒乓球 会吗 你不… |
[16:59] | I can. I love a game of table tennis. | 我会 我爱乒乓球这运动 |
[17:01] | Good, well, it’s all ready for you, then. | 好极了 都为你准备好了 |
[17:04] | Our Ben and our Sam are about if you’re short of | 本和山姆就在附近 如果… |
[17:06] | someone to play with. | 你们缺少玩伴 |
[17:08] | – Yeah! Can we get out, Dad? – Sure. | – 太好了 我们能下车吗 爸爸 – 当然 |
[17:11] | – Bye, Mum! Bye, Dad! – Bye! | – 再见 妈妈! 再见 爸爸!- 再见! |
[17:13] | Enjoy your weekend! | 周末愉快! |
[17:17] | Take him. Ashley. Prime example. | 看看他 艾希莉 最好的例子 |
[17:21] | – Of what? – What I’m talking about! | – 什么例子? – 我正要说! |
[17:24] | You seen them cars? Brand-new. 80-odd thousand. | 你看到他们的车了吗? 崭新的 八万多英磅 |
[17:27] | All that from holiday caravan rentals. | 都来自假期拖车租金 |
[17:31] | I’m in the wrong game altogether. | 我进错行了 |
[17:34] | I’m in the wrong God knows… Everything. | 我做错了 上帝知道… 所有的 |
[17:52] | Yes! | 好 |
[17:53] | Was that Richard I heard last night? | 昨晚我听到的是理查德吗 |
[17:57] | We didn’t do anything we haven’t done a thousand times before. | 我们什么都没做 我们一直都什么都没做 |
[18:00] | Eh, I’m not judging anybody. | 呃 我没评判任何人 |
[18:03] | I felt sorry for him. Losing his job. | 我为他感到遗憾 丢了饭碗 |
[18:05] | And she just goes on at him apparently, and… | 而且她显然总是骂他 而且… |
[18:10] | What? | 什么 |
[18:13] | I get lonely. | 我感到寂寞 |
[18:14] | I didn’t want Tommy Lee Royce | 我不想汤米·李·罗伊斯 |
[18:16] | buzzing round in my head all night, I wanted something else. | 整晚在我脑袋里嗡嗡乱叫 我想要别的什么 |
[18:20] | – Did it work? – No. | – 管用了吗 – 不 |
[18:21] | Beep-beep! | 哔-哔! |
[18:23] | He might not even be living round here any more, he might’ve… | 他也许甚至不在这附近住了 也许已经… |
[18:28] | Clare. He’s the sort that thinks Manchester is abroad. | 克莱尔 他是那种觉得曼彻斯特就是外国的人 |
[18:32] | It wouldn’t occur to him to go anywhere else. | 他不会有去别的地方的想法的 |
[18:34] | He wouldn’t know how to be anywhere else. | 他都不会知道怎么去别的地方 |
[18:38] | He’s like a rat. | 他就像只老鼠 |
[18:41] | He’ll never be more than three feet away. | 他永远不会走到三尺之外 |
[18:57] | Dad! Dad! Dad! | 爸爸! 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[18:58] | There’s a red kite! Dad! | 那有一只赤鸢! 爸爸! |
[19:02] | Beautiful! Lovely! | 漂亮! 太漂亮了! |
[19:05] | Look at that lads, eh? | 看那帮小伙子 |
[19:07] | Ashley. | 艾希莉 |
[19:10] | 475. Was that the right amount? | 475 这数对吗 |
[19:12] | Spot on, Kevin. | 一点儿不错 凯文 |
[19:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:22] | That’s… | 这是… |
[19:27] | What do you suppose that is, lads? | 你觉得这是什么 伙计 |
[19:29] | Search me, boss. No idea. | 我可不知道 老板 不知道 |
[19:31] | Never seen owt like it. | 从没见过这样的东西 |
[19:38] | Maybe you should ring the police. | 也许你该打给警察 |
[19:41] | Yeah. Yeah we should. You’re right. | 没错 是的我们应该 你说得对 |
[19:44] | I’ll… | 我会… |
[19:47] | Can I just have a word with you, Kevin, | 我能跟你说句话吗 凯文 |
[19:50] | regarding your next season’s rental on t’caravan? | 说说你下一个季度的拖车租借费用 |
[19:52] | There’s a few bits and bobs I need to go through with you. | 有些琐碎的东西我得跟你谈谈 |
[19:55] | Could… we do that later? | 能… 待会儿再说吗 |
[19:57] | I said I’d help Jenny unload the shopping, she’s… | 我是说我得帮詹妮卸下买的东西 她… |
[19:59] | Would you like a beer? | 想来点儿啤酒吗 |
[20:02] | A… No, no, I… | 啊… 不 不 我… |
[20:05] | – Come on, have a beer. – I don’t need a beer. | – 拜托 来一杯 – 我不需要啤酒 |
[20:08] | What’s the matter? I’m just offering you a beer. | 怎么了 我只是想要请你喝杯啤酒 |
[20:10] | Go and have a beer, Kevin. | 去喝一杯吧 凯文 |
[20:16] | Listen. | 听着 |
[20:19] | You don’t need to worry. About me. | 你不用担心 担心我 |
[20:21] | I haven’t seen anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[20:23] | – Well, I can see it. It’s cannabis! – No, I mean… | – 我能看到 是印度大麻 – 不 我是说 |
[20:26] | I mean I don’t know why there’s bags of camel shit in my bags of sand, | 我不太明白为什么我的沙包里会出现骆驼屎 |
[20:29] | but why? Are you accusing me of something? | 你说为什么 你在埋怨我吗 |
[20:32] | I don’t want any trouble, Ashley. | 艾希莉 我不想惹麻烦 |
[20:34] | I just want to go back to Jenny and the caravan and… | 我只想回到詹妮身边 回到大篷车… |
[20:37] | I’m not happy making threats, Kevin. | 我不喜欢威胁别人 凯文 |
[20:40] | I like Jenny, I’m fond of the girls, | 我喜欢詹妮 那女孩招人喜欢 |
[20:42] | but if you’re accusing me of something, | 不过如果你在背地里给我使坏 |
[20:44] | that’s a very serious business. | 这问题可就严重了 |
[20:46] | Ashley. Ashley. This is… | 艾希莉 艾希莉 这是… |
[20:57] | You can trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[20:59] | Believe me. I think people have to make money | 相信我 我认为人们要用他们知道的 |
[21:02] | the best way they know how, | 最直接有效的方法赚钱 |
[21:04] | and yes, actually, yeah. I would like a beer. | 是的 我愿意喝杯啤酒 |
[21:17] | Knob. | 卸货 |
[21:29] | How would you like to make half a million pounds? | 想不想跟我一起赚五十万英镑 |
[21:31] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[21:32] | It’s not something I could do on my own. | 这事我一个人办不到 |
[21:34] | I’ve thought it through, I’ve thought through most of the details. | 我仔细的想过了 每一个细节都计划好了 |
[21:38] | But I would need help. | 但我需要帮助 |
[21:40] | Well, I’m listening. | 你接着说 |
[21:45] | Nevison Gallagher. Has a daughter. | 奈维森·加拉格尔 有一个女儿 |
[21:47] | Ann. Nevison could afford | 叫做安 五十万英镑 |
[21:49] | to lose half a million pounds, easily. | 对于奈维森来说应该还不算问题 |
[21:52] | Any more, he might go to the police. | 还有 他可能会去报警 |
[21:54] | It’d take a good few days,probably a week, to let him | 让他筹集那么多钱可能要花上几天的功夫 |
[21:57] | get that kind of money together, | 也可能要花上几周的时间 |
[21:59] | in cash, without arousing suspicion at the bank. | 要现金 那样就不会引起银行的怀疑 |
[22:02] | And I don’t know where we… | 而且我还不知道我们… |
[22:04] | you… would keep her. | 你们… 要把她绑架到哪里 |
[22:07] | As I say there’s elements I haven’t thought through yet, | 就像我说的 有很多因素我还没考虑好 |
[22:09] | – but the basic… – You’re talking about… | – 但基本上… – 你是说… |
[22:13] | Kidnapping her?! | 绑架她?! |
[22:16] | She’s just finished college, she hasn’t got a job. | 她才刚大学毕业 还没有工作 |
[22:19] | No-one apart from them would miss her. Just for a few days. | 除了家人没人会在乎她 就几天而已 |
[22:23] | That’s all it would take. | 仅此而已 |
[22:27] | I thought you liked old Nev. | 我还以为你跟老奈很要好 |
[22:30] | No. | 不 |
[22:32] | No, Ashley. I don’t like old Nev. | 并非如此 艾希莉 我恨他 |
[22:36] | Did you know, him and my dad were best friends? | 你可知道 他和我父亲曾经是非常要好的同学 |
[22:38] | At school. They grew up on the same street. | 他们从小一起长大 住在同一条街上 |
[22:40] | They cooked the idea up together, | 他们志同道合 |
[22:42] | they kicked the whole thing off together. | 陪伴彼此度过最艰难的岁月 |
[22:45] | Then my dad went off to college to train to be an accountant | 然后我父亲上了大学 学习如何成为一名会计 |
[22:49] | and when he came back. Nevison offered him a job. | 当他毕业归来 奈维森给了他一份工作 |
[22:54] | They were partners! | 他们那时是搭档! |
[22:57] | And somehow Nevison side-stepped that, | 可是奈维森却不念旧情 |
[22:59] | like he does side-step things. | 把事情做得那么绝 |
[23:01] | He’d got the lawyers in. | 他请来了律师 |
[23:03] | And my dad…being my dad…well, he just accepted it. | 而我的父亲 还是一如既往 他只是默默接受 |
[23:14] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 |
[23:16] | That’s what Nevison said, | 奈维森当时也是这么说的 |
[23:18] | when I asked him for a rise, | 当时我请求奈维森给我升职 |
[23:19] | so I could get Melissa into a better school. | 为了让梅利莎上得了更好的学校 |
[23:22] | He thought about it | 他的确考虑了 |
[23:25] | and then he said no. | 然后他拒绝了 |
[23:44] | What did you say? | 你们说了什么 |
[23:47] | He’s sorted, he’s fine, | 他没事 很好 |
[23:49] | he’s chicken shit, | 胆小鬼一个 |
[23:50] | nobody needs to worry about him. | 我们不必担心 |
[23:53] | I’m not happy with this new fella. | 我不太喜欢那个新来的 |
[23:55] | – He’s fine. – No, he’s too quiet. | – 你想太多了 – 不 他太安静了 |
[23:57] | He comes recommended. | 他是别人介绍来的 |
[23:59] | He keeps looking at me funny! | 他一直用奇怪的眼神看我! |
[24:00] | Give him a break. Been inside eight years, he’s only just got out. | 让他喘口气吧 在监狱呆了八年 他才刚出来 |
[24:08] | Get kettle on. There’s summat I want to talk through with you. | 让凯特尔过来 有件事我要和你们谈谈 |
[24:12] | Both of you. | 和你们两个 |
[24:18] | Tommy! | 汤米! |
[24:22] | Want a cup of tea? | 要不要喝杯茶? |
[24:34] | Granny, there’s some flowers. | 外婆 门口有花 |
[24:48] | Who they from? | 谁送来的 |
[24:53] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[24:56] | You’re playing with fire there, you know that, don’t you? | 你这是玩火自焚 你自己也明白 是吗 |
[24:59] | You going to read me a story, Gran? | 你要给我念故事书吗 外婆 |
[25:02] | I just want five minutes to myself. | 我只想自己呆一会 就五分钟 |
[25:05] | Have you got changed? | 你换衣服了吗 |
[25:06] | I will have by the time you get up here. | 你上来我就换好了 |
[25:08] | What about running a bath? | 你先去洗个澡吧 |
[25:12] | I’ll bring you a cup of tea up. | 我一会上去给你送杯茶 |
[25:27] | Tag! | 快来! |
[25:38] | Dad? Ashley says have you got time to pop over to the house | 爸爸 艾希莉问在我们回家之前 |
[25:41] | for two minutes before we head off home? | 你可不可以先去他那里呆一会 |
[25:58] | OK. I need one or two more details off you, | 好的 你要再告诉我一些细节 |
[26:02] | but in principle, yeah. | 不过大体上没什么问题 |
[26:04] | It’s a departure, but me and Lewis and Tommy are confident | 这是背水一战 但我 路易斯 汤米很有信心 |
[26:07] | it’s something we can handle. | 我们应付的了 |
[26:10] | Well, that’s… | 哦 那么… |
[26:12] | Obviously I’ve got overheads, | 你应该看得出来我这里开销很大 |
[26:14] | so here’s what I can offer you. | 所以我只能给你这个数 |
[26:16] | 10%. | 百分之十 |
[26:18] | Ten?! But… No, look, this is… | 十?! 但是… 不 你看 这是… |
[26:22] | We’re talking 50 grand, Kevin. | 那可是五万英镑啊 凯文 |
[26:25] | Enough to put the kiddie through school, more or less. | 足够把你的孩子送到好学校了 差不多了 |
[26:27] | It’s what you wanted, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的 不是吗? |
[26:28] | I want half! | 我要一半! |
[26:29] | I can’t justify half, Kevin! | 一半可不行 凯文 |
[26:31] | I’m the fella taking the risks here! You’re not. | 我才是承担风险的人! 不是你 |
[26:34] | I gave you information! | 是我给你提供了消息! |
[26:35] | You did, but the reality is, | 的确是 但现实是 |
[26:37] | me and the lads could turn | 现在 我和我的伙计可以在 |
[26:39] | the whole job round without you. Now. | 没有你的状况下独自行动了 |
[26:41] | Couldn’t we? Eh? | 是不是 恩? |
[26:42] | So, in fact, you’re lucky I’m offering you anything at all. | 所以你应该庆幸我还能给你这百分之十 |
[26:47] | You, you can’t do that. I could just… | 你 你不能这么做 我可以去… |
[26:49] | What? What could you do? | 去干什么 你能干什么 |
[26:52] | Tell the police about my sand? | 去警察局揭发我的沙子吗 |
[26:55] | What sand? | 哪来的沙子 |
[26:59] | I don’t want to fall out with you, Kevin. | 我不想失去你这个朋友 凯文 |
[27:02] | I want you to put Melissa through this nice school. | 我也希望你能把梅利莎送到好的学校里读书 |
[27:05] | It’s what she deserves, it’s what you deserve. | 这是她应得的 也是你应得的 |
[27:08] | You’ll be 50 grand better off, | 安安稳稳五万英镑到手 |
[27:10] | you won’t even know the thing’s happened. | 你连事情何时发生的都不用知道 |
[27:13] | A hundred. A hundred grand. | 十万 十万英镑 |
[27:15] | I want Catriona to be able to go, too, | 我希望凯特利奥纳也能去好的学校 |
[27:17] | when the time comes. | 等她长大以后 |
[27:20] | Right. | 也是 |
[27:22] | Fine. Hundred. | 好 那就十万 |
[27:28] | When… when are you…? | 你们… 你们什么时候… |
[27:30] | The less you know, Kev. | 知道的越少对你越好 凯文 |
[27:34] | You’re a dark horse, you. Aren’t you? Eh?! | 你是匹黑马啊 你 不是吗 |
[27:40] | All right, lads? | 还好吗 伙计们 |
[27:41] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:49] | Knock off! | 别敲啦! |
[27:50] | I think that means “Come in”, Sarge, in Swahili. | 在斯瓦希里语里应该是”请进”的意思 长官 |
[27:55] | If I’d said that it’d be racist. | 要是我说这话那就是种族歧视了 |
[27:57] | Nah… | 才没有… |
[28:07] | Oi, oi. Where’s your warrant? | 喂 喂 你的证件呢 |
[28:08] | I haven’t got one, I don’t need one. | 我没有证件 也不需要 |
[28:10] | Somebody rang three nines | 有人报警了 |
[28:11] | and said they’d heard screaming coming from this flat. | 说听到你们这一层传来尖叫声 |
[28:14] | – Oh, that were me. – Were her. | – 哦 那是我在尖叫 – 是她 |
[28:16] | He smacked me on the head. | 他打了我的头 |
[28:17] | – Were an accident. – With the thing. | – 我不是故意的 – 用这个打的 |
[28:19] | It were an accident. | 我说了我不是故意的 |
[28:20] | It were an accident. | 他不是故意的 |
[28:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[28:24] | You, lad, I’m talking to you. | 你 小伙子 我问你呢 |
[28:26] | Jason Tindall. You can call me Tinner if y’want. | 詹森·廷德尔 你也可以叫我廷纳 |
[28:29] | Right, well, can you pull that syringe | 好的 那么 劳烦你把你脚上的注射器 |
[28:31] | out of your foot for me, please? | 拿下来递给我可以吗 |
[28:36] | Would you like to hear some jokes? | 想不想听几个笑话 |
[28:38] | Yeah, if you’re confident I can handle them. | 当然 如果你觉得我不会笑岔气的话 |
[28:41] | Liam Hughes is threatening to press charges against me for assault. | 利亚姆·休斯威胁说要因袭击公民罪而起诉我 |
[28:45] | Assault by foam? | 因为用灭火泡沫袭击他 |
[28:46] | Yep, that’s, yeah! | 是啊 这个! |
[28:47] | That’s good, that’s funny. | 还真是搞笑 有意思 |
[28:49] | And, steady on, brace yourself. | 而且 还有更搞笑的 做好思想准备 |
[28:51] | The newsagent I borrowed the fire extinguisher off has invoiced me, | 我借用灭火器的那家报刊店老板私下里 |
[28:55] | personally, for 75. | 要我给他七十五英镑 |
[28:56] | To replace his fire extinguisher. | 因为我更换了他的灭火器 |
[28:58] | The one he didn’t even know he had! | 他之前连他有灭火器都不知道! |
[29:00] | Nice! Nice one. | 不错! 这个好笑 |
[29:01] | I like them, they’re both good. | 我喜欢他俩 两个人都那么牛 |
[29:14] | Kevin. Hiya. Nevison wants to see you. | 凯文 你好 奈维森想要见你 |
[29:17] | – What for? – Dunno. | – 什么事? – 不知道 |
[29:29] | Ah, Kevin. Come in, sit down, shut door. | 哦 凯文 进来坐 把门关上 |
[29:36] | – Is something wrong? – No. | – 出什么事了吗? – 没有 |
[29:38] | Well. We’ll come onto that. | 那我就有话直说了 |
[29:40] | The good news is, I can’t review your salary, | 好消息是 我不会审查你的工资 |
[29:42] | not just at the minute, but what I will do is, | 现在不会 以后也不会 但这事只有你知我知 |
[29:45] | and I definitely don’t want this bandying about | 我也绝对不会希望这件事传到别人耳朵里 |
[29:48] | because I genuinely can’t do it for everyone, | 因为我不能对每个人都这样 |
[29:51] | I will pay their school fees. | 我会支付他们的学费 |
[29:53] | Both of them. | 他们两个人的 |
[29:56] | You’ve got Helen to thank, and Anne. | 你应该去谢谢海伦和安 |
[29:59] | One way and another. They’ve both had a go at me. | 不管怎样 他们都说让我尝试一下 |
[30:03] | Ann. Did she? | 安 是吗 |
[30:06] | Mmm. So? | 没错 所以呢 |
[30:10] | Well, I… | 天呐 我… |
[30:13] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么了 |
[30:14] | There was something else. | 还有一件事情 |
[30:17] | I’ve been thinking about, erm… not retiring, I’d go mad, | 我最近一直在想 不是说退休 我还没疯 |
[30:21] | but taking a bit of time off. | 但是我想休息一段时间 |
[30:28] | The thing is, you see, | 事实是 你看 |
[30:29] | Helen’s been diagnosed with liver cancer. | 海伦被确诊患了肺癌 |
[30:32] | – Helen? – Four months since. | – 海伦 – 确诊有四个月了 |
[30:35] | Prognosis isn’t, erm… | 医生预判不是… |
[30:41] | Anyway. Things she wants to do. | 不论如何 她还有未完成的心愿 |
[30:44] | Places we’ve visited over the years that she wants to, erm… | 她希望能去我们这么多年来一直去的地方 |
[30:53] | So. Uh… | 所以… |
[30:55] | The point is, I would like you to deputise, for me. | 关键是 我希望你能在这段时间代理我 |
[31:01] | I know you think I | 我知道你认为我 |
[31:02] | take you for granted sometimes, Kevin, but… | 把你做的事视为理所当然 凯文 但是 |
[31:07] | Well, deputy managing director. | 代理总经理 |
[31:10] | Temporary. Happen, happen not. | 暂时的 看你态度 |
[31:14] | Is that something you… | 你觉得… |
[31:17] | feel you could handle? | 你可以接手吗 |
[31:21] | In return for putting ’em through this school? | 就当我供她们上学的回报 |
[31:25] | I… I’m sorry. | 我… 对于海伦的事 |
[31:29] | About Helen. | 我表示遗憾 |
[31:31] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[31:34] | It’s shit. There’s no other spin you can put on it. | 这一切很糟糕 但你无能为力 |
[32:04] | – See you! – Bye! | – 明天见! – 再见! |
[32:20] | Sorry, Catherine. | 抱歉 凯瑟琳 |
[32:21] | You haven’t got ten minutes again, have you? | 你能再多等十分钟吗 |
[32:33] | We have someone, an educational psychologist, | 我们有一个教育心理学家 |
[32:37] | who pops in once every three weeks, | 她每三周来一次 |
[32:39] | and I’d like to ask her to spend some time with Ryan. | 我希望她能和赖安多呆一会 |
[32:44] | He gets frustrated because he struggles with his reading. | 每次有阅读障碍他都会很沮丧 |
[32:48] | I don’t think it’s rocket science. | 我觉得这和科学无关 |
[32:50] | We can’t keep letting him repeat these sort of behaviour patterns | 我们不能眼睁睁让他重复这些问题行为 |
[32:54] | and not explore what the root cause might be. | 而不找到问题的根源 |
[32:56] | No, I… You see… | 不… 我… 是这样的… |
[32:59] | We have had comments from other parents. | 其他孩子们的家长都向我们反映了意见 |
[33:04] | It’s simply a matter of finding strategies. For him. | 这只不过是帮他找出适合他的解决方案 |
[33:08] | To become more aware of when he’s getting angry, | 这样更能了解在什么情况下他会生气 |
[33:11] | and how better he can deal with it, in the moment. | 还有他当时是否能很好的控制情绪 |
[33:14] | And then finding targets for him… | 然后寻找最佳解决方案 |
[33:19] | It’s not easy. I know that. | 这有些困难 我知道 |
[33:25] | – Would you like some tea? – No. | – 需要喝杯茶吗 – 不了 |
[33:38] | Can I tell you something? | 我能和你说些事吗 |
[33:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:44] | Becky, my daughter, | 贝姬 我的女儿 |
[33:46] | died just after Ryan was born. | 在赖安刚出生不久就去世了 |
[33:48] | Yeah, I think I knew that. | 是的 我知道 |
[33:52] | He was six weeks old. | 当时他只有六个月大 |
[33:57] | She never really wanted him, | 她根本不想要他 |
[34:00] | but she couldn’t do anything about it in time because | 但她当时不能及时采取措施 |
[34:04] | I didn’t know she was pregnant, | 因为我根本不知道她怀孕了 |
[34:06] | and she refused to believe that she was, I think. | 她自己也不愿相信这个事实 |
[34:09] | I think that’s what was going on in there, and… | 我想这只是她一厢情愿… |
[34:13] | Tell me if I’m boring you. | 如果你觉得我打扰你了你可以直说 |
[34:15] | You’re not boring me. | 你没有 |
[34:16] | She was, erm… | 她是 |
[34:21] | She… | 她… |
[34:31] | She was raped. She was… | 她是被强奸的 她是… |
[34:39] | And she couldn’t tell me because she was frightened | 她当时没办法亲口对我说 |
[34:42] | of how I’d react, of me making her report it, | 因为她怕我的反应 怕我逼她去报警 |
[34:44] | which God knows I wouldn’t have done, | 但我真心不会这么做 |
[34:46] | not if it was something that she couldn’t… | 如果她真的说不出口… |
[34:56] | My husband found her. | 我丈夫发现她 |
[35:04] | She hanged herself. In her bedroom. | 在她自己的卧室里上吊自杀 |
[35:09] | I felt sorry for him. I’ve seen dead bodies, he hadn’t. | 我替他感到难过 我看过许多尸体 但他没有 |
[35:14] | I had to look after Ryan. | 我不得不照看赖安 |
[35:17] | I didn’t have to, but I didn’t think there was an alternative, you know, | 虽然我没必要这么做 但我觉得我没有选择 |
[35:21] | and he didn’t ask to be… | 他根本就没有要求来到这个世上… |
[35:25] | None of it was his fault, was it? | 这根本不是他的错 不是吗 |
[35:28] | Complete innocent in the world and nobody wants you. | 无辜地来到这个世上 但没人期待你的到来 |
[35:31] | I didn’t particularly, | 我没什么特别大的反应 |
[35:33] | but Richard, my husband, he couldn’t stand it. | 但理查德 我的丈夫 他受不了 |
[35:36] | He couldn’t stand being in the same house. | 他无法忍受和这个孩子呆在同一屋檐下 |
[35:40] | I don’t know why I’m telling you this, | 我不知道我为什么要告诉你这些 |
[35:41] | except, I do my best for him. | 但是我想说 我尽力照顾好他 |
[35:43] | With him. I always have done. | 和他在一起 我一直尽力照顾好他 |
[35:45] | I don’t think anybody’s ever questioned that, Catherine. | 这点毫无疑问 凯瑟琳 |
[35:48] | Oh, hang on, I do know why I’m telling you. | 等一下 我知道为什么告诉你这些 |
[35:52] | The father… | 孩子的父亲… |
[35:54] | – Was he ever…? -Caught? – No. | – 他有没有…? – 被抓? 没有 |
[35:58] | No. And I could never prove anything anyway. Not now. | 没有 而且我没有任何证据 至少目前没有 |
[36:02] | I know who it was, though. He’s been in prison for eight years. | 尽管我知道是谁 他已经在监狱里呆了八年 |
[36:06] | For supplying drugs, not for what he did to Becky. | 因为贩毒 而不是因为他对贝姬所做的 |
[36:09] | No. No, he’s got away with that. | 不是 这件事他脱身了 |
[36:12] | And this wasn’t a “his word against hers, | 这不是 “尽管他的证词和她的不同” |
[36:15] | she might’ve given her consent | “但她可能当时也愿意的” |
[36:16] | “but who knows, they were both a bit drunk” job. | “但谁知道呢 他们当时都有点喝醉了” |
[36:19] | It was brutal. | 这是残酷的 |
[36:19] | It was a brutal attack. | 这是个残酷的袭击 |
[36:22] | But she knew who he was. | 但她知道是谁干的 |
[36:23] | She wrote his name down before she… | 她写下了他的名字 在她… |
[36:27] | I’m terrified if Ryan’s like him in any way shape or form, | 我十分害怕赖安长得有一点点像他 |
[36:30] | which he’s bound to be, isn’t he? | 但他注定会长得像他父亲 不是吗 |
[36:32] | – Not… – But no, you’re right, | – 不… – 但是 不 你说得对 |
[36:35] | ignoring it won’t make it go away, will it? | 视而不见也不是办法 不是吗 |
[36:45] | Getting changed, then playing on video games! | 换衣服 然后打游戏! |
[36:48] | – It’s pizzas for tea! – Yay! | – 下午茶吃披萨! – 耶! |
[36:50] | Fantastic. | 很棒 |
[37:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:13] | Hello. You don’t fancy going to Rotherham again tonight, do you? | 你好 你今晚还会去罗瑟勒姆吗 |
[37:18] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:22] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[37:24] | weighing up the pros and cons | 权衡利弊 |
[37:26] | of what it would mean to take the law into your own hands. | 关于是否应该不通过法律擅自处理一些事 |
[37:32] | Well, the down side, obviously, would be if you got caught. | 不利之处在于 很明显 你有可能会被抓 |
[37:36] | Mmm. Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[37:40] | I dunno. I’d say the down side would be | 我不知道 我觉得不利之处在于 |
[37:42] | if you didn’t feel much different or better after you’d done the thing. | 善用私刑之后你并不觉得好过一些 |
[37:47] | Which, why would you? | 如果是你 你选哪个 |
[37:51] | It isn’t like it’d bring her back, is it? | 那也不能让她活过来 不是吗 |
[37:56] | Don’t let yourself get obsessed with it. | 别再对这件事念念不忘了 |
[38:00] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[38:02] | He’s low-life. He’s scum. | 他落魄潦倒 他是社会渣滓 |
[38:08] | He’ll get what’s coming to him one day. He just will. | 他总有一天会得到报应的 总有一天 |
[38:14] | The upside, on the other hand, | 好处在于 另一方面 |
[38:17] | the exquisite satisfaction you’d get | 你会得到最大的满足 |
[38:20] | from grinding his severed scrotum into the mud with the underside of your shittiest shoe. | 割下他的阴囊 用你最脏的鞋子把它碾碎 |
[38:27] | And then burying his worthless carcass in a shallow grave | 把他的一文不值的尸体埋在一个浅浅的坟墓里 |
[38:30] | up on the moors, where it can rot, | 抛尸荒野 任凭它腐烂 |
[38:32] | undisturbed and unloved, until the end of time. | 静静地 没有任何人照看 直到世界终结 |
[38:41] | I’m sure that’d make me feel better. | 那肯定会让我好过一点 |
[38:45] | Just a bit. | 就一点点 |
[38:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:58] | Doesn’t it frighten you? | 是不是吓到你了 |
[39:01] | If you ever came face to face with him, | 如果你从未和他面对面 |
[39:03] | not knowing what the hell you might do to him? | 你怎么知道你会做些什么 |
[39:06] | You’re not going to actively seek him out. | 你不会真的要去找他吧 |
[39:09] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[39:39] | Ashley! Ashley, | 艾希莉! 艾希莉 |
[39:41] | hi, it’s Kevin. Listen, I think… | 嗨 我是凯文 听着 我觉得… |
[39:43] | I think I may have… I think… | 我觉得我可能… 我觉得… |
[39:46] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[39:48] | Ashley, I think… Ashley. Hi. It’s Kevin. | 艾希莉 我觉得… 艾希莉 我是凯文 |
[39:51] | I think I may have made a mistake with this Nevison business. | 我觉得关于奈维森的事上我犯了个错误 |
[39:54] | I think… I think we, we, we… | 我觉得… 我觉得我们 我们 我们 |
[39:57] | we need to call the whole thing off. I think… | 我们应该取消这个计划 我觉得… |
[39:59] | Ashley, hi, it’s Kevin. | 艾希莉 嗨 我是凯文 |
[40:01] | I think I may have miscalculated how much Nevison is worth. | 我觉得我可能低估了奈维森的价值 |
[40:05] | Ashley, I’ve miscalculated how much Nevison is worth. Yeah. | 艾希莉 我低估了奈维森的价值 |
[40:10] | Ashley, I’ve miscalculated how much Nevison is worth. | 艾希莉 我低估了奈维森的价值 |
[40:22] | Hello? ‘Ashley? It… it’s Kevin. | 你好 艾希莉 我… 我是凯文 |
[40:26] | ‘Ashley?’ | 艾希莉? |
[40:27] | – It’s Kevin. – ‘Hello.’ | – 我是凯文 – 你好 |
[40:29] | Yeah, look, OK, I’ve been thinking, | 是这样的 我一直在想 |
[40:31] | and I don’t think this business… I don’t think we should do it, | 我觉得这事… 我觉得这事我们不该做 |
[40:34] | I think I’ve bitten off more than… I think I may have miscalculated | 我觉得是我太贪心了… 我觉得我低估了 |
[40:38] | how much Nevison is… | 低估了奈维森… |
[40:40] | ‘Don’t ring me, Kevin.’ | 别打我电话 凯文 |
[40:42] | Not on my mobile, not on the landline. | 别打手机 也别打固定电话 |
[40:44] | – ‘I’ll see you Saturday.’ – No, Ashley, listen… | – 我们周六见 – 不 艾希莉 听着 |
[40:47] | If this goes tits up, the police can trace calls, | 如果事情闹大了 警察会查通话记录 |
[40:50] | any calls, | 所有通话记录 |
[40:51] | ‘all calls, so you just keep your nerve and you don’t ring me.’ | 所以你保持警惕 别打我电话 |
[40:55] | But Ashley… | 但是艾希莉… |
[40:57] | Ashley! | 艾希莉! |
[40:58] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[41:00] | Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! | 该死! 该死! |
[41:05] | – Tosser! – Sorry! – Wanker! | – 卑鄙! – 对不起! – 混蛋! |
[41:09] | They told me I was going to lose the fight | ♪ 噩梦告诉我将败下阵来 ♪ |
[41:12] | Leave behind my Wuthering, Wuthering… | ♪ 然后离开呼啸山庄 ♪ |
[41:28] | I’m so cold, let me in at your window, oh… | ♪ 我感到寒冷 打开窗户 让我进去 ♪ |
[41:42] | – That would’ve been an opportunity. – That was not an opportunity. | – 刚才本来有机会 – 那才不是什么机会 |
[41:47] | – You don’t know what you’re doing. – I know what I’m doing. | – 你不知道你在干什么 – 我知道 |
[41:50] | Let me drive. | 让我来开 |
[41:52] | You’re not driving. I’m driving. | 你只是坐在副驾驶上 我才是开车的 |
[42:30] | There’s a fella at t’front desk | 前台有个家伙 |
[42:32] | insisting he wants to talk to a “proper police officer”. | 坚持要见 “合适的警官” |
[42:35] | He won’t give me his name, he won’t say what it’s about, | 他不肯说他的姓名 也不说是什么事 |
[42:38] | but he does seem a bit upset. | 他看上去有些心烦意乱 |
[42:41] | Is he drunk? | 他喝醉了吗 |
[42:42] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[42:44] | Is he off his face on anything? | 他脸上有表现出什么吗 |
[42:46] | No, he seems perfectly normal, really. | 不 他看上去挺正常的 真的 |
[42:48] | He does seem upset, though. | 尽管他看上去的确有些魂不守舍 |
[42:55] | – Good morning. – Yes, erm…. | – 早上好 – 早上好 嗯… |
[42:57] | – Can I help you? – OK. Uh… | – 需要帮忙吗 – 好的 嗯 |
[43:00] | I… Where to start? | 我… 该从何说起 |
[43:03] | I, uh… | 我… |
[43:05] | OK, are you…? | 你是… |
[43:07] | I’m a sergeant. Is that…? It’s the best you’re going to get | 我是警长 你是想问这个吗 这儿我最大 |
[43:10] | unless you want to drive over to Todmorden. | 除非你开车去托德莫登 |
[43:12] | No, no, that’s… OK. | 不 不 这样… 就可以 |
[43:14] | So, how it started… | 事情是这样的… |
[43:16] | I asked my boss for a rise, a pay rise, the other day, | 几天前 我要求老板给我加薪 |
[43:20] | and the thing is, you see, | 这是因为 |
[43:22] | my daughter, she’s been offered… Well, OK, that’s… | 我的女儿拿到录取通知了 抱歉 我… |
[43:27] | – Are you here to report a crime, Mr…? – Not, not… | – 你是要报案吗 先生 – 不 不是 |
[43:31] | It’s not something that’s… | 不是这样… |
[43:44] | I know this man, you see, who… | 我认识这个人 |
[43:46] | Well, I’ve always thought he probably was a bit dodgy, | 坦白地说 我一直觉得 |
[43:49] | if I’m being honest, and… | 他是个奸险小人 所以… |
[43:51] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事儿了 |
[43:52] | Nothing! Nothing’s happened. Nothing’s happened yet. | 没有 什么都没发生 至少现在还没 |
[43:57] | Can I take your name? | 怎么称呼 |
[43:59] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[44:04] | Are you on any medication? | 你在服药吗 |
[44:09] | Would you like some tea? | 要不要喝杯茶 |
[44:11] | Then we can sit down and have a proper chat. | 我们坐下来好好谈谈 |
[44:13] | Would you like to do that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[44:15] | Do you want to make a statement? Do you want to write it down? | 你要作供吗 想写下来吗 |
[44:17] | – Would that help? – There isn’t… | – 这样可以吗 – 我不是… |
[44:19] | No, no. | 不 不用 |
[44:20] | OK. I’ll tell you what. Look, if you go out the door, | 这么着吧 听着 你从这扇门出去 |
[44:23] | turn left, walk five yards down the street to the next door. | 左转 顺着街道向下走五码地到另一扇门 |
[44:26] | I’ll let you in and then you can come through to my office, | 我让你进来 直接到我的办公室 |
[44:28] | and you can start at the beginning, all right? Yeah? | 你再从头说起 好不好 |
[44:46] | Bravo November four-five. | 这里是警员BN45 |
[44:48] | Urgent response required to Flat 12, Waterfield House. | 沃特菲尔德区十二号公寓楼有紧急情况 |
[44:50] | An anonymous caller saying there’s a lad dangling off a balcony. | 有人匿名来电称有个小伙子在阳台上喝醉了 |
[44:53] | That’s Acid House. Responding. | 这里是最高警署 收到 |
[44:56] | Shout it out… | ♪ 大声呼喊 ♪ |
[45:00] | Go on. | 撞上去 |
[45:05] | Stupid tosser. | 蠢蛋 |
[45:11] | Oh, God, I’m really sorry. | 我的天 真是太抱歉了 |
[45:12] | Idiotic thing to do! | 瞧你做的蠢事儿! |
[45:13] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的 真的太抱歉了 |
[45:14] | – You were driving far too close. – Yeah. | – 你开得太近了 – 对 |
[45:16] | – You’re probably not even insured properly, are you? – Yeah, no, I am. | – 你一定没买车险 是吧 – 对 我没买 |
[45:19] | Good! | 绝了 |
[45:22] | I assume that we’re accepting that you’re the one that’s at fault. | 责任在你 关于这一点我们已经达成共识了吧 |
[45:25] | Er, well, on the other hand, you were driving | 呃 从另一方面来说 |
[45:27] | a bit all over t’place, weren’t you, speed-wise? | 你慢悠悠地开着车横晃 不是吗 |
[45:30] | Oh, so it’s my fault that you’re not looking at what’s in front of you? | 所以你没看前边儿倒成了我的错了 |
[45:35] | – Get the bitch round here! – What are you doing? | – 给这妞儿弄上车去 – 你们在做什么 |
[45:38] | What are you doing?! What are going doing?! | 你们在做什么 在做什么 |
[45:41] | No! | 不要! |
[45:44] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴! |
[45:49] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我! 放开! |
[45:55] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[46:00] | Stop wriggling. | 老实点儿 |
[46:02] | Stop wriggling! | 给我老实点儿! |
[46:07] | Hold still. | 扶着 |
[46:15] | Feet. | 还有脚 |
[47:00] | See you there. | 回头见 |
[47:11] | You do what we tell you | 按我们说的做 |
[47:12] | and we’re not going to hurt you any more than we have to, | 你不会有事的 |
[47:15] | and it’ll all be over soon enough, all right? | 很快就会结束 听明白了吗 |
[47:20] | All right. | 不会有事的 |
[47:35] | – Hello. – Ashley, it’s me. | – 你好 – 艾希莉 是我 |
[47:38] | Don’t hang up on me. I’m calling from a call box. | 别挂 我是从电话亭打来的 |
[47:40] | Right, want do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[47:42] | And I’m not kidding. This is the last time you ring me. | 我没开玩笑 别再给我打电话了 |
[47:44] | Just to say… | 我只是想说… |
[47:47] | Just to say that… | 我只是想说… |
[47:49] | those boys of yours, they won’t hurt her, will they? | 你的手下 他们不会伤害她的 对吗 |
[47:52] | You know, she’s not a bad kid. | 要知道 她不是个坏孩子 |
[47:54] | They will treat her with respect, won’t they? | 他们会善待她的 对吗 |
[47:59] | If Nevison plays ball, Kevin, | 凯文 如果奈维森听话 |
[48:01] | they will treat her with every courtesy. | 他们会规规矩矩的 |
[48:04] | OK? | 可以了吗 |
[48:08] | I should be at work. | 我该去工作了 |
[48:09] | Yeah, good. | 对 好极了 |
[48:11] | Right, well, I’ll see you Saturday. | 那么 周六见 |
[48:15] | Business as usual. | 交易照常 |
[49:33] | Don’t give me any shit, you little bastard… | 别给我找麻烦 你个小娘皮 |
[49:36] | or I’ll chop your tits off. | 不然我就削了你的咪咪 |
[49:55] | Let’s get that bag off her. Nah, leave her. | 把袋子拿下来吧 放开她 |
[50:00] | I’ve got to get this phone over to Ashley at t’farm. | 我得去农场把电话交给艾希莉 |
[50:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:21] | Do you know what you just said? | 你知道自己刚才说了什么吗 |
[50:25] | Shit! | 该死! |
[50:27] | She couldn’t hear me. She had t’bag on, she were whimpering. | 她不可能听见 她被袋子套住了 还在哼唧 |
[50:29] | – She won’t have heard owt. – I am not going back inside | – 她什么也听不见 – 我不会再进去了 |
[50:32] | cos of a shit-for-brains little twat like you. | 因为你这个脑袋被门挤了的蠢蛋 |
[50:34] | So, you just think, every time, every time, | 以后 你每次开口前 每一次 |
[50:39] | before you open your mouth down there in future, | 都给我动动脑子 |
[50:42] | or I’ll rip your cock off and shove it up your arse. | 不然我就锯了你的丁丁塞进你的菊花里 |
[50:47] | She didn’t hear anything. | 她什么也没听见 |
[50:50] | Mind how you go. | 你自己小心 |
[51:50] | Yeah, so he owes his dealer 50-odd quid, right? Can’t pay up. | 他欠了毒贩子50多英磅 他还不起 |
[51:55] | There’s three lads knocking on his door | 三个人敲他的门 |
[51:57] | whose plan it is to put him in hospital. | 打算给他揍进医院 |
[51:58] | He’s inside shitting himself, thinking there’s no way out. | 他坐在卫生间 觉得走投无路了 |
[52:01] | Then he remembers this thing he does with his mates | 然后想起来 他跟同伴做过这事儿 |
[52:03] | when he’s high as a kite on amphetamines. | 嗑了安非他命之后 嗨得像只风筝 |
[52:05] | He plays Spider-Man down the side of the building. | 他在这栋楼上扮了回蜘蛛侠 |
[52:07] | They drop from one balcony to the next, all the way down, for fun. | 他们从一个阳台跳到另一个 只是因为好玩儿 |
[52:10] | So, he sets off, only he’s stone-cold whatever, right? | 于是他就开始了 只是不知怎么的僵住了 |
[52:14] | So, he sets off over the edge, manages one balcony, | 他翻出去 跳到了阳台上 |
[52:18] | then he freezes, realises if you’re not off your face on chemicals, | 然后就僵住了 意识到他没嗑药做不了这事儿 |
[52:21] | – this is a pretty bloody silly thing to be doing. – Ah, bless! | – 这真是愚蠢透顶 – 噢 老天保佑 |
[52:25] | Meanwhile the Chipping Norton set have kicked the door in, right, | 与此同时 那帮人破门而入 |
[52:28] | quickly work out what he’s gone and done. | 立马就弄明白他去哪儿了做了什么 |
[52:30] | They see him, they start lobbing his worldly goods, | 他们看到了他 开始搬值钱的东西 |
[52:33] | ‘his telly, his Wii, | 电视 还有游戏机 |
[52:34] | his PlayStation, his Xbox, his Game Boy, | 任天堂的 索尼的 微软的 掌上的 |
[52:36] | over the balcony, hoping to knock him off his perch. | 之后又去了阳台 想把他踹下去 |
[52:38] | Of course, by the time I arrive | 当然了 等我到了 |
[52:41] | they’re well gone and there’s just him | 他们早走了 只剩他一个 |
[52:43] | dangling there with his trousers round his ankles, | 被裤子缠了脚踝吊在那儿 |
[52:45] | cos he’s wearing those sort of jeans | 因为他穿着那种 |
[52:46] | that have come up just below your arse. | 低腰的牛仔裤 |
[52:54] | – Sarge? – Catch you later. | – 警长? – 一会儿打给你 |
[54:21] | Hello, my little chickadee. | 嗨 我的小山雀 |
[54:24] | Is that Nev? | 是奈吗 |
[54:26] | It might be. | 或许吧 |
[54:28] | Nevison Gallagher? | 奈维森·加拉格尔 |
[54:30] | Yes. | 我是 |
[54:32] | How you doing, Nevison Gallagher? | 过得怎么样 奈维森·加拉格尔 |
[54:33] | Who am I speaking to? | 你是谁 |
[54:35] | Oh, you can call me… | 你可以叫我… |
[54:39] | God. | 上帝 |
[54:41] | What you doing with my daughter’s telephone, then, God? | 那么 上帝 你拿着我女儿的手机做什么 |
[54:43] | Well, I’ve just borrowed it off her, you see. | 这个嘛 我跟我的朋友们 |
[54:46] | – Me and my friends. – Right, what’s going on? | – 同她借的 – 什么情况 |
[54:50] | Right, listen very carefully, Nevison, | 听好了 奈维森 |
[54:52] | cos I’m not repeating meself. | 我不会说第二遍 |
[54:54] | We appear to have got your lovely little daughter | 你的宝贝女儿在我们手上 |
[54:57] | in a very vulnerable position, | 任我们摆布 |
[55:00] | and we’re not going to involve any police, OK? | 我们希望警察不要介入 明白吗 |
[55:04] | You do just like you’re told, Nevison, like a good little lad, | 按我说的做 奈维森 听话一点 |
[55:08] | and nothing nasty will happen to her. | 她不会有事的 |
[55:10] | – Who are you? – I’m the one that ensures nothing unpleasant happens | – 你是谁 – 我确保你的小安 |
[55:14] | to your little Annie. | 平安无事 |
[55:16] | I want you to get your car keys | 我要你拿着车钥匙 |
[55:17] | and I want you to walk outside to your car. | 走出去 然后上车 |
[55:19] | Slowly. Don’t rush. Don’t speak to anyone. | 慢一点 不要急 不要跟任何人说话 |
[55:23] | I’m going to ring you again in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内我给你电话 |
[55:28] | You know Dewsbury Moor Services, | 沿着M62高速公路往东走 |
[55:30] | eastbound on the M62. Phone booths. | 有家德斯伯里服务中心 |
[55:33] | Two of them, just outside the front door. The one on the left. | 前门外有两个公用电话亭 你去左边那个 |
[55:38] | You’ve got 20 minutes. | 你还有二十分钟 |
[55:40] | I want you on your own. | 你一个人来 |
[55:43] | I see any police, anything that makes me suspicious, | 如果有警察 有任何让我怀疑的事儿 |
[55:45] | even for a second, | 哪怕只一秒 |
[55:47] | and you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. | 你下半辈子都后悔去吧 |
[55:50] | Hello? Hello?! | 喂 喂?! |
[56:25] | Are you a virgin? | 你是处女吗 |
[56:38] | – Hello? – Kevin, it’s me, it’s Nevison. | – 喂 – 凯文 是我 奈维森 |
[56:41] | You’re not going to believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[56:43] | Some toerag, shit-for-brains arsehole… | 有个混蛋… |
[56:47] | bastard’s got our Annie and he wants a million quid. | 抓了我的安 开口要一百万英镑 |
[56:51] | – A million? – It’s for real, it’s serious. | – 一百万? – 这是真的 千真万确 |
[56:54] | Uh… OK. Um… | 呃… 那好… |
[56:56] | Can we raise it? Can we raise that much in two days? | 能凑齐吗 能在两天之内凑到这么多钱吗 |
[56:59] | – Two… days? – In cash, | – 两… 天 – 要现金 |
[57:01] | without the bank thinking we’re laundering money? | 不能让银行怀疑我们洗钱 |
[57:03] | Well, I… We can… | 这个… 我… 我们可以… |
[57:06] | I can look into the accounts… | 我可以查一查账户… |
[57:08] | We’ve just got to do it, we’ve got to raise it, | 一定得做到 我们必须凑齐 |
[57:10] | because this nasty bastard means business. | 这混蛋是认真的 |
[57:12] | And… what am I going to tell Helen? Oh! | 而且 我该怎么跟海伦说 我的天啊 |
[57:17] | What the hell am I going to tell Helen, Kevin? | 凯文 我要怎么跟海伦说 |