| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Some bastard’s got our Annie and he wants a million quid. | 一些混蛋抓走了安 索要一百万英镑赎金 | 
| [00:04] | 50,000. | 这是五十万 | 
| [00:05] | We’d just have to be careful that | 我们只需要小心一点 | 
| [00:07] | it didn’t look like we suddenly had a lot of money to throw around. | 不要让别人以为我们突然有很多钱可以挥霍 | 
| [00:11] | What could they be doing in a van that was so bad | 他们究竟在货车里做了什么见不得人的勾当 | 
| [00:13] | that they had to kill a police officer? | 以至于要对一个警察杀人灭口 | 
| [00:14] | It’s all your fault! | 这都是你的错 | 
| [00:17] | You arrested Marcus Gascoigne yesterday. | 你昨天逮捕了马库斯·加斯科因 | 
| [00:19] | He does a lot for us. | 他为我们付出了很多 | 
| [00:21] | Nobody is above the law. | 没有人可以凌驾于法律之上 | 
| [00:23] | I think he’s had someone in there. | 我觉得他在这所房子里监禁了某个人 | 
| [00:25] | Are you a virgin? | 你是一个处女吗 | 
| [00:26] | I’ve just broken into a house. | 我刚刚闯入了一所房子 | 
| [00:28] | The fact that I’m a police officer don’t make it legal. | 即便我是警察这样做也是违法的 | 
| [00:51] | Shaf, can you get onto the council | 警官 你能到市政住房办那里去 | 
| [00:53] | and find out who owns number 62 Milton Avenue? | 看看米尔顿街62号的房子是谁的吗 | 
| [00:55] | – Sowerby Bridge? – Yeah. | – 索尔比桥那里吗 – 是的 | 
| [00:59] | – Boss? – Catherine. | – 头儿 – 凯瑟琳 | 
| [01:01] | – Have you got a minute? – Sure. | – 你现在有时间吗 – 当然有 | 
| [01:03] | OK. I saw this lad, Tommy Lee Royce, | 我之前看到了汤米·李·罗伊斯 | 
| [01:05] | been trying to catch up with him | 几天来一直想抓住他 | 
| [01:06] | for a few days, he’s just done eight years, drugs. I was hoping to give him | 他因为毒品交易坐了八年牢 最近出狱了 | 
| [01:10] | the welcome-home speech. I knocked on at this house | 我想要在他出狱后和他好好谈谈 | 
| [01:12] | where I know he’s been dossing. No answer, | 然后我找到了他的住所 敲门 没人应 | 
| [01:14] | but I had reason to believe, | 但我有理由怀疑他在干坏事 | 
| [01:16] | so I accessed the property via ways and means and… | 所以我用了各种办法进入了他的住所 | 
| [01:21] | …I found blood in the cellar, | 我在地下室里发现了血迹 | 
| [01:22] | a chair covered in gaffer tape, | 一个缠满了银色胶带的椅子 | 
| [01:23] | like somebody’d been tied to it, a pair of knickers on the floor, | 好像有人被绑在上面过 地上还有一条内裤 | 
| [01:26] | so that and knowing what a charming young man Tommy Lee Royce is, | 我知道汤米·李·罗伊斯是一个怎样的人 | 
| [01:29] | makes me want to get a CSI. | 所以我想我需要CSI | 
| [01:31] | SOCO, CSI, whatever we’re calling them this week, | SOSO CSI 这周我们所有能调动的人 | 
| [01:33] | get one of them in there to take a few swabs, a few photos | 把他们叫到现场进行取证 拍照 | 
| [01:36] | – and find out what’s going on. – OK. | – 调查清楚到底发生了什么 – 行 | 
| [01:39] | – What, so that’s… – Yep. | – 那么… – 是的 | 
| [01:42] | Oh, did you go to the H-MIT briefing in Halifax this morning? | 你今早去哈里法斯的H-MIT开会了吗 | 
| [01:47] | I did, yes. | 我去了 | 
| [01:48] | M-CET’s worked out there were two vehicles involved. | M-CET的人说案发现场逃逸的有两辆车 | 
| [01:51] | Pathologist says she was crushed to death. | 病理学家告诉我她是被压死 | 
| [01:53] | Run over. | 碾死的 | 
| [01:55] | More than once. | 还不止一次 | 
| [01:57] | There was plenty of debris on the road, paint fragments, | 马路上有很多碎片 油漆碎片 | 
| [02:00] | fragments from the number plate, tyre marks. | 是从车牌上掉下来的 也发现了轮胎的痕迹 | 
| [02:03] | They’ll soon identify | 他们很快就会把 | 
| [02:04] | what make, model, year of manufacture. | 厂家 型号 以及出产年份弄清楚的 | 
| [02:06] | Endless phone calls from the public. | 公众打来的无数个电话 | 
| [02:08] | They won’t get far, you watch this space. | 我不会告诉他们太多的 你也留点心 | 
| [02:12] | How is everyone? | 大家现在怎么样了 | 
| [02:14] | Oh, they’re gutted, they’re in shock. | 他们很悲伤 被吓坏了 | 
| [02:18] | Are you all right? | 那你呢 | 
| [02:21] | I’m fine. | 我还好 | 
| [02:22] | Effed off, insecure, neurotic and emotional, I’m fine, | 生气 没有安全感 神经质 情绪化 | 
| [02:25] | but other than that, yeah. | 除此之外 还行 | 
| [02:29] | You better get onto the CSI, then, | 那你最好叫CSI的人来吧 | 
| [02:31] | see what this Tommy Lee Jones has been up to. | 看看那个汤米·李·琼斯究竟在做些什么 | 
| [02:33] | Yeah, it’s Royce. Tommy Lee Royce. | 是罗伊斯 他叫汤米·李·罗伊斯 | 
| [02:37] | There’s a tower block overhead | ♪ 摩天大楼参天立 ♪ | 
| [02:39] | All you’ve got’s your benefits | ♪ 奔劳碌碌只为己 ♪ | 
| [02:42] | And you’re barely scraping by | ♪ 勉强度日难为继 ♪ | 
| [02:46] | In this trouble town | ♪ 动荡不堪此城中 ♪ | 
| [02:49] | Troubles are found | ♪ 麻烦接踵不胜计 ♪ | 
| [02:58] | Stuck in speed-bump city | ♪ 深陷此城无所依 ♪ | 
| [02:59] | Where the only thing that’s pretty | ♪ 所期盼者 ♪ | 
| [03:02] | Is the thought of getting out | ♪ 唯有逃离 ♪ | 
| [03:06] | Julie Mulligan. | 朱莉·马利根 | 
| [03:08] | Registered freeholder of 62 Milton Avenue. | 米尔顿街62号的不动产持有者 | 
| [03:10] | Her address is Upper Lighthazels Farm. | 她的地址是莱特哈扎斯农场 | 
| [03:12] | Thornton Clough Lane, Soyland. | 位于索艾兰地 桑顿克劳夫 | 
| [03:15] | Her mobile number… do you want it? | 她的电话… 你要吗 | 
| [03:16] | Put a request in for a CSI | 发个请求到SCI | 
| [03:17] | to meet us at Milton Avenue as soon as. | 让他们的人尽快到米尔顿街与我们碰头 | 
| [03:20] | Then I want you to get up there, tape it off and wait for them, OK? | 现在你到那里去 做笔录 等他们来 行吗 | 
| [03:23] | I was going off on the house-to-house with this lot. | 我还要挨家挨户的去搜查 | 
| [03:26] | For Kirsten. | 为了柯尔斯顿 | 
| [03:28] | Do this first. Oh, and knock on a few doors. | 先做这个吧 多问几个人 | 
| [03:29] | See if anyone’s seen any comings or goings, | 看看有没有人看到有人去过那栋房子 | 
| [03:31] | or heard anything. | 听到了什么动静 | 
| [03:32] | And trawl the box, see if we’ve got anything on the address. | 查一下记录 找找与这房子有关的任何信息 | 
| [03:34] | Did the boss go to the H-MIT briefing this morning? | 老大去了今早的H-MIT情况介绍会了吗 | 
| [03:37] | Yeah, she was run over. More than once. | 去了 她被车反复碾压 | 
| [03:39] | Crushed to death. | 是被碾死的 | 
| [03:40] | Hello. Am I speaking to Julie Mulligan? | 你好 你是朱莉·马利根吗 | 
| [03:42] | – Yes. – Hiya. This is Sergeant Cawood here, | – 是的 – 你好 我是卡伍德探长 | 
| [03:45] | down at Norland Road police station. | 来自诺兰路警署 | 
| [03:46] | There’s something I think you can help with. I’m just wondering | 我想让你帮个忙 请问我可以 | 
| [03:49] | – if you could pop in and have a chat? – Yeah. | – 向你了解点情况 好吗 – 好的 | 
| [03:51] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [03:51] | Why? When? Has something happened? | 什么事 什么时间 发生什么事了吗 | 
| [03:53] | Any time. Soon. Now. | 随时 尽快 现在 | 
| [03:56] | Put your head between your knees. | 尽量弯腰低头 | 
| [04:12] | Right… | 好的… | 
| [04:15] | The thing is, Nevison… The thing is… | 问题是 奈维森 问题是… | 
| [04:17] | I may be wrong… | 也许我是错的… | 
| [04:19] | I may be wrong, but the thing is… | 也许我是错的 但是问题是… | 
| [04:24] | …I think I might know who these people are. | 我想我知道这件事是谁干的 | 
| [04:35] | – Did you see anything? – No. No. | – 你看到了什么吗 – 不 不 | 
| [04:37] | I… I didn’t. | 我… 我没有 | 
| [04:39] | The thing is, Nevison… | 有一件事 奈维森… | 
| [04:45] | Will you let me know | 当他们释放了她时 | 
| [04:47] | if… When… When they let go of her? | 你… 你能告诉我吗 | 
| [04:50] | Just so I know. | 即便是在午夜也好 | 
| [04:51] | Even if it’s in the middle of the night. | 只要让我知道就行 | 
| [04:53] | – Yeah. – I’d just like to know. | – 好的 – 我只是想要知道 | 
| [04:56] | I know you’ll have a lot of other things | 我知道你在那时肯定 | 
| [04:58] | to think about when it happens… | 有很多其他事情忙着去考虑… | 
| [04:59] | Of course I will, Kevin. | 我会的 凯文 | 
| [05:04] | Go back to your desk. | 回你办公室去吧 | 
| [05:07] | Nothing we can do. | 现在我们也做不了什么 | 
| [05:13] | The thing is… | 问题是… | 
| [05:21] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:23] | I get frightened going there, and… | 我在那里吓呆了 然后… | 
| [05:26] | I understand that, Kevin. | 我明白 凯文 | 
| [05:27] | And it’s fine! It’s for Ann, I get that! | 那很好 这都是为了安 我知道 | 
| [05:29] | I appreciate what you’re doing for me… | 我感谢你为我做的一切… | 
| [05:34] | Believe me. | 相信我 | 
| [05:35] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [05:39] | Yeah, I know you do. | 是的 我知道 | 
| [05:43] | Look, I have to be honest with you. | 听着 老实跟你说吧 | 
| [05:46] | It’s in my name for tax reasons, | 那栋房子的确是在我名下 由我交税 | 
| [05:48] | and I don’t actually have a lot to do with it, so… | 但是我其实和它没太大关系 所以… | 
| [05:50] | That’s all right. Who does it have something to do with? | 这没什么问题 有人用它做了什么吗 | 
| [05:53] | I don’t mean anything illegal. | 我不是说什么违法的事 | 
| [05:55] | It’s literally cos I pay less tax than he does… my husband. | 我只是税交的比我的丈夫要少一点而已 | 
| [05:58] | So plan was he’d do it up, we’d rent it out, | 我们是计划他把房子搞好 把它租出去 | 
| [06:00] | only surprise, surprise, he’s never got his backside into gear, so… | 但是他动也没动过 所以… | 
| [06:03] | And what’s your husband’s name? | 你丈夫的名字叫什么 | 
| [06:04] | Where can I find him? | 我从哪里能找到他 | 
| [06:05] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [06:06] | I just need to talk to him about one of his tenants. | 我只是想要和他谈谈他其中一个房客的问题 | 
| [06:08] | He has no tenants. There are no tenants. | 他没有房客啊 那栋房子没有房客 | 
| [06:10] | There’s never been any tenants. Not there. | 那里又没有租出去 没有房客 | 
| [06:13] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知是没有的 | 
| [06:14] | It’s been stood empty. | 那里完全是空的 | 
| [06:16] | What’s his name? | 他名字叫什么 | 
| [06:32] | Hello, my little orange blossom. | 你好啊 我可爱的小橙花 | 
| [06:33] | You better not be up to anything, you pig. | 你最好没有做什么坏事 猪头 | 
| [06:37] | Me? | 我 | 
| [06:38] | You’ve got a copper coming to see you. | 有一个警察来找你了 | 
| [06:44] | What copper? | 什么警察 | 
| [06:45] | A policewoman. | 一个女警察 | 
| [06:48] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的 | 
| [06:49] | She’s just been in here, just now. | 她刚刚就在这里 刚刚 | 
| [06:51] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 | 
| [06:57] | So… Well… | 那么… | 
| [06:59] | Something about the house on Milton Avenue. | 就是在米尔顿街的那所房子 | 
| [07:01] | It’s been broken into. | 有人闯进去了 | 
| [07:03] | Broken…? | 闯… | 
| [07:04] | Have you been doing something dodgy in there? | 你是不是又在打什么鬼主意 | 
| [07:06] | No! | 没有 | 
| [07:07] | W… What did she say? | 她… 她说了什么 | 
| [07:08] | And there’s no tenants, is there? | 那里没有租户吧 | 
| [07:10] | No. No, no tenants. | 没有 没有租户 | 
| [07:12] | Somebody’s broken in, and she needs to talk to you. | 有人闯空门了 她想要和你谈谈 | 
| [07:15] | – Nobody’s br… – Right, well, | – 没有人… – 行了 | 
| [07:17] | she’s coming, and you’re in bother, | 她马上就到了 你的麻烦也到了 | 
| [07:19] | – you bastard… – Why am I… | – 你这个混蛋… – 我怎么… | 
| [07:20] | If you’ve been up to something, I am not, NOT, visiting you | 如果你除了什么事 我是不会 不会 去监狱 | 
| [07:25] | – in prison. – I don’t even know what you’re on about. | – 探望你的 – 我都不知道你在说什么 | 
| [07:28] | Why am I up to something just cos some toerag’s | 就算有坏蛋闯入 | 
| [07:30] | decided to break into some property? | 我会出什么事呢 | 
| [07:33] | Yeah, that’s right, Ashley, | 好的 行了 艾希利 | 
| [07:34] | you’re talking to the woman that were born last week! | 你这套把戏只够骗三岁小孩的 | 
| [07:38] | These bags are shit. | 这些袋子糟透了 | 
| [07:43] | Give it here. | 把它拿过来 | 
| [07:54] | OK. | 好了 | 
| [07:55] | I want you to go stay in the caravan with Tommy and her. | 我想要你和汤米 还有她一起呆在房车里 | 
| [07:58] | – And keep it down. – Why? | – 保持安静 – 为什么 | 
| [08:02] | There’s a policewoman coming over. I will deal with it. | 有一个女警察过来了 我会处理的 | 
| [08:05] | What policewoman? | 什么女警察? | 
| [08:06] | Just both… How the bloody hell do I know? | 你们两个… 我怎么知道 | 
| [08:09] | You both stay in there till I come and tell you she’s been and gone. | 在我告诉你们她走了之前 好好呆在那里面 | 
| [08:12] | All right? I don’t want to hear a peep out of anyone. | 知道了吗 我不想听到任何人有任何动静 | 
| [08:14] | No noise, no movement. | 不要说话 不要动 | 
| [08:16] | If that little chicken-shit rat-faced turd | 如果是那个贼眉鼠眼的卑鄙小人 | 
| [08:19] | has been to the police… | 去报警的话… | 
| [08:21] | He hasn’t. He won’t have. | 他没有 他不会的 | 
| [08:22] | Do you think they’d send one woman if they knew owt? | 如果他们知道的话会只派一个女警过来吗 | 
| [08:24] | Well, they must know summat. | 但是他们总是知道了什么 | 
| [08:26] | He hasn’t been to the police, all right? | 他没有报警 行了吧 | 
| [08:29] | He’s in this just as deep as anyone. | 他知道的不会比别人多多少 | 
| [08:31] | No. He isn’t. | 是的 他不知道 | 
| [08:32] | Because he hasn’t got his hands mucky. | 因为所有的罪恶都是我们帮他犯下的 | 
| [08:34] | He doesn’t have to sit in that caravan. | 他不用坐在那个房车里 | 
| [08:36] | She’s coming from Halifax, she’ll be here in ten minutes. | 她正从哈利法斯赶来 十分钟后就到了 | 
| [09:37] | There’s a policewoman coming to the farm, | 一个女警察正朝农场来了 | 
| [09:39] | so we’ve to keep quiet till she’s gone. | 所以在她走之前我们都必须保持安静 | 
| [09:42] | What policewoman? | 什么女警察 | 
| [09:43] | Not the one I saw? | 不是我见过的那个 | 
| [09:45] | How the hell do I know? | 我怎么会知道是不是 | 
| [09:49] | Where’s your balaclava? | 你的面罩呢 | 
| [09:51] | We don’t really need ’em any more, do we? | 咱上用不着那些了 不是吗 | 
| [09:54] | Little numpty-brain. | 傻蛋 | 
| [09:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:13] | What you done to her? | 你把她怎么了 | 
| [10:15] | I’ve gave her a bit of smack. | 我稍微修理了她一下 | 
| [10:18] | Keep her docile. | 让她听话点儿 | 
| [10:21] | She needs gag on. | 得把她嘴塞上 | 
| [10:25] | She keeps being sick. | 她一直都在吐 | 
| [10:28] | Unless you want her to choke? | 除非你想让她窒息 | 
| [10:34] | She won’t scream. | 她不会喊叫的 | 
| [10:39] | She can’t. | 她喊不了 | 
| [10:49] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [10:51] | Are you busy? | 你忙吗 | 
| [10:52] | I’ve got a few minutes. Go on. | 我有几分钟 你说吧 | 
| [10:54] | Right. Well, I’ve got some information for you | 好吧 我有些消息给你 | 
| [10:56] | about drugs in the valley, and you’re right, | 是关于谷里面的毒品 你说的没错 | 
| [10:59] | it would make a fantastic article, and it does need writing about. | 这将会是篇特棒的文章 确实需要把它写出来 | 
| [11:02] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [11:03] | You wouldn’t believe the chain there is before it gets onto the streets. | 你绝对不会相信毒品流到街上之前的产业链 | 
| [11:06] | Oh, I would. | 我信 | 
| [11:07] | Heroin is imported pure. 100%. | 纯海洛因直接进口 百分之百纯度的 | 
| [11:10] | And then they all cut it, everyone who handles it, | 然后他们每个人都搀假 所有经手的人都是 | 
| [11:12] | all the way down the chain, | 一直到最下游的人 | 
| [11:14] | to maximise their profits as they go. | 就为了最大化他们自己的利益 | 
| [11:16] | By the time it gets to the streets, street heroin, | 等到了街上的时候 街头的海洛因 | 
| [11:18] | it’s probably no more than 2% pure. | 可能已经是不超过百分之二的纯度了 | 
| [11:21] | No, really? | 不会吧 真的吗 | 
| [11:22] | And they’ll cut it with anything. | 而且他们什么都搀 | 
| [11:23] | Brick dust. Brick dust! face powder, | 砖灰 砖灰啊 化妆的散粉 | 
| [11:26] | talcum powder, bicarbonate of soda, | 滑石粉 小苏打 | 
| [11:28] | so when they’ve been injecting for long enough, | 所以如果已经注射很久的话 | 
| [11:30] | if the veins haven’t collapsed, they get blocked. | 要是静脉血管还没崩溃 就会被堵塞 | 
| [11:33] | – Then they start having to have their legs amputated. – Yup. | – 他们的腿就得截肢了 – 是啊 | 
| [11:36] | Oh, and up and down this chain, | 这条链从上游到下游的人 | 
| [11:38] | they’re all frightened of the person above. | 他们都很害怕自己的上家 | 
| [11:40] | However high up they are, there’s always someone above pushing them | 不管他们多高层 上面也总会有人压榨他们 | 
| [11:43] | to take more and more and more. | 去获取更多的利益 | 
| [11:44] | So they have to push those under them to take more and more and more. | 所以他们就会压榨他们底下的人去获取更多 | 
| [11:47] | And you know, your big regional dealers | 而且你知道吗 你的区域分销商 | 
| [11:50] | and the people further down the chain | 还有其他很下游的人 | 
| [11:52] | they’ll be people who appear to be perfectly respectable, | 他们会是那种看上去非常体面的 | 
| [11:55] | with perfectly respectable businesses. | 做着非常体面的生意的人 | 
| [11:57] | It’s all very slick, it’s all very well organised. | 整个链条非常有组织 非常熟练 | 
| [12:01] | I’ve got to go. Can I ring you later? | 我得挂了 晚点我给你打电话 | 
| [12:03] | OK. | 好的 | 
| [12:05] | – I’m glad you’re doing this. – Sure. | – 我很高兴你在做这件事 – 当然 | 
| [12:07] | – See ya. – Bye. | – 再见 – 拜拜 | 
| [12:34] | – Morning. – Ashley Cowgill? | – 早上好 – 艾希利·考吉尔 | 
| [12:35] | Yep. | 是我 | 
| [12:36] | I’ve just spoken to your wife | 我刚和你太太谈过 | 
| [12:38] | regarding your property on Milton Avenue. | 关于你位于米尔顿大道上的房产 | 
| [12:39] | She just rung me. | 她打过电话给我了 | 
| [12:41] | I need to inform you that we’ve had reason to enter the property… | 我要通知你我们有理由进入你的房子… | 
| [12:44] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:44] | and I need to ask you a couple of questions, OK? | 并且我需要问你几个问题 可以吗 | 
| [12:46] | Yeah, but why… Why… Why did you have to…? | 可以 但是为什么 为什么你们需要… | 
| [12:49] | – Someone’s broken in. – When? | – 有人闯入了 – 什么时候 | 
| [12:51] | – Were you aware the property was insecure? – No. | – 你是否知道那处房产不安全 – 不知道 | 
| [12:55] | When did you last visit the property yourself? | 你自己最近一次去那里是什么时候 | 
| [12:58] | Well… It’ll be two or three months since, now. | 应该有两三个月了吧 距离现在 | 
| [13:01] | And your wife says you’ve no tenants at the minute. | 你妻子说现在并没有租客 | 
| [13:04] | No, no. Never had any. I’ve not got round to sorting it out. | 没有 没有 从来都没有 我还没顾得上处理 | 
| [13:08] | Who has keys to the property besides yourself? | 除了你还有谁有那儿的钥匙 | 
| [13:10] | Nobody…should have. | 应该是…没人了 | 
| [13:13] | Have they damaged it? | 他们弄坏什么吗 | 
| [13:14] | Have they nicked the boiler? Has it been flooded? | 他们偷热水器了吗 房子被淹了吗 | 
| [13:17] | Have they left shit everywhere? | 他们有没有到处扔垃圾 | 
| [13:18] | So… No, not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 | 
| [13:21] | So no-one that you know of – no-one officially – was in there? | 所以据你所知没人 没人正式住在那儿 | 
| [13:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah. No. No, they weren’t. | – 对吗 – 是的 没有 没有人 | 
| [13:28] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [13:31] | Well, I have to be frank with you, Mr Cowgill. | 我跟你直说了吧 考吉尔先生 | 
| [13:33] | We’ve got reason to believe that something a bit sinister’s gone on in there. | 我们有理由相信那里发生了一些不好的事情 | 
| [13:36] | In your house. In this house that you and your wife own. | 在你的房子里 在你和你妻子拥有的房子里 | 
| [13:40] | Whoa. What d’you mean? What sort of sinister? | 你是什么意思 什么不好的事情 | 
| [13:43] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 | 
| [13:44] | I’ve got a scene-of-crime officer | 现在那里有一名我们的调查警官 | 
| [13:46] | in there right now taking a few swabs and a few photographs. | 正在做一些取样和拍照 | 
| [13:48] | What it looks like to me | 就我看来 | 
| [13:50] | is that someone’s been held in there against their will | 有人被强制关在那里了 | 
| [13:52] | and treated rather unpleasantly. | 并且被很不友好的对待过 | 
| [13:56] | – Bloody hell. – Yeah. | – 真见鬼 – 是啊 | 
| [13:59] | So, we’ve had a couple of releases from prison in the area | 过去几周监狱里释放了几个 | 
| [14:01] | over the last few weeks, | 这一带的囚犯 | 
| [14:03] | and I was wondering if any of these names were familiar to you. | 我想知道这些名字里面有没有你觉得熟悉的 | 
| [14:06] | Zak Midgeley? | 扎克·米基利 | 
| [14:07] | – Jamie Monkford. – No. | – 杰米·蒙克福特- 没听过 | 
| [14:10] | Usman Farah. | 乌斯曼·法拉赫 | 
| [14:12] | Tommy Lee Royce. | 汤米·李·罗伊斯 | 
| [14:15] | Should they be familiar to me? | 这些名字我应该熟悉吗 | 
| [14:16] | – Are they? Any of them? – No. | – 有你熟悉的吗 – 没有 | 
| [14:20] | These lads are all in their 20s. | 这些都是二十来岁的小伙子 | 
| [14:22] | Do you employ anyone or had contact with anyone that age | 你的员工或者是和你认识的那个年龄的人里面 | 
| [14:25] | who might associate with lads like that? | 有谁可能会和那样的小伙子有关系吗 | 
| [14:28] | – Newly released from prison? – No. No, no. | – 刚从监狱被释放的 – 没有 没有 | 
| [14:34] | We’ll be finished at the property in an hour or so. | 大概一个小时 我们就会结束那里的工作了 | 
| [14:36] | You might want to go in there when we’re done and… | 我们结束以后 你可以去看看 | 
| [14:38] | make sure it’s secure. | 确保它的安全 | 
| [14:40] | If anything occurs to you… | 要是想起来什么了… | 
| [14:43] | ..that might be relevant, | 有可能有关系的话 | 
| [14:45] | – will you give me a ring? – Sure. | – 能给我打个电话吗 – 当然 | 
| [14:50] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你抽时间配合 | 
| [14:51] | Well, thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 | 
| [14:57] | What are you building? | 你在盖什么 | 
| [14:59] | Oh, just renovating this barn. | 只是翻修一下谷仓 | 
| [15:03] | It’s been going on months. | 已经干了几个月了 | 
| [15:05] | Cos part of it’s listed, | 因为部分清单上的项目 | 
| [15:07] | they make you jump through hoops. | 简直折磨的你想跳墙 | 
| [15:09] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系的 | 
| [15:18] | – How we doing? – CSI’s here. | – 咱们弄的怎样了 – CSI的人来了 | 
| [15:20] | Just going in just now. | 他们刚刚才进去 | 
| [15:22] | I’ve told them what you want doing, | 我告诉了他们你的想法 | 
| [15:23] | and I’ve filmed all the upstairs with the head-cam. | 而且我已经用头戴式摄像头把楼上都录好了 | 
| [15:25] | – Kitchen, sitting room? – Yeah, and the upstairs. | – 厨房 客厅都录了 – 是的 还有楼上 | 
| [15:29] | So I’m just gonna knock on a few doors now. | 我现在就准备去敲门做询问了 | 
| [15:31] | Great. I’ll be there in ten minutes. Just got another house call to make. | 太好了 我十分钟后到 还有一家要去做询问 | 
| [15:35] | – I’m popping in on Tommy Lee Royce’s mother, OK? – Who? | – 我去趟汤米·李·罗伊斯妈妈家 – 谁 | 
| [15:37] | Newly released. Then I’ll be with you. | 新放出来的 然后我就去和你会合 | 
| [16:09] | Hello, Lynn. I’m Catherine Cawood. | 你好 林恩 我是凯瑟琳·卡伍德 | 
| [16:11] | Got a few minutes? | 你有空吗 | 
| [16:19] | I’ll be honest with you, | 我就和你实话实说了 | 
| [16:21] | if it’s about our Tommy, I haven’t seen him. | 如果是关于我家汤米 我没看到他 | 
| [16:24] | This is his registered release address. | 这是他登记的释放地址 | 
| [16:27] | Well, I’ve seen him, if you know what I mean, but… | 我见过他 如果你明白我的意思的话 但是 | 
| [16:29] | Sit down. | 坐吧 | 
| [16:32] | He doesn’t live here. I don’t know where he lives. | 他不住在这儿 我不知道他住哪儿 | 
| [16:38] | When did you last see him? | 你上次见他是什么时候 | 
| [16:39] | About three weeks ago, when he came out. | 大概三周前 他刚放出来的时候 | 
| [16:42] | He stopped here one night and then he were off. Gone. | 他在这儿呆了一晚然后就走了 不见了 | 
| [16:45] | I don’t know where. | 我也不知道他在哪儿 | 
| [16:47] | – Have you got a mobile number for him? – Nope. | – 你给他买手机卡了吗 – 没有 | 
| [16:50] | No, he don’t have one. | 他没有手机 | 
| [16:51] | Well, he probably has one, do you know what I mean? | 他可能有一个 你明白我的意思吗 | 
| [16:54] | But if he has, I don’t know owt about it. | 要是他有的话 我也不知道 | 
| [16:56] | Who does he hang about with? | 他和谁一起混 | 
| [16:57] | Nobody. I don’t know. People. | 没谁 我不知道 就是随便谁 | 
| [16:59] | I don’t know. Has he done summat? | 我也不知道 他干什么了 | 
| [17:01] | If you see him… | 要是你看见他… | 
| [17:03] | Stupid question. | 蠢问题 | 
| [17:04] | – If you see him… – He’s only been out three week. | – 要是你看见他 – 他才出来了三周 | 
| [17:06] | If you see him, can you tell him that I need to see him? | 要是你见到他 你能告诉他我要见他吗 | 
| [17:10] | Sergeant Cawood. Catherine Cawood. | 卡伍德警官 凯瑟琳·卡伍德 | 
| [17:15] | And to pop down to Norland Road nick at his earliest convenience. | 让他尽快在方便的时候去趟诺兰路的警局 | 
| [17:19] | It’s unlikely that I will see him, | 我不太可能会见到他 | 
| [17:21] | but if I do, I will, yeah. | 不过如果我见到了 我会的 | 
| [17:23] | – OK. Right. You’ll remember? – I’ll try. | – 好的 你能记住吗 – 我尽量 | 
| [17:28] | And tell him it’d be much better for him if he pops in to see me | 下次他和他的假释官见面的时候 | 
| [17:31] | without me having to go looking for him | 告诉他 他主动来找我要好一些 | 
| [17:32] | the next time he has a meeting with his probation officer. OK? | 比起我不得不去找他 知道吗 | 
| [17:35] | He’ll be here when he wants summat, do you know what I mean? | 他想来的时候他才会来这儿 你明白吗 | 
| [17:38] | You never know when that’s going to be, | 他是不会提前告诉我的 | 
| [17:39] | do you know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 | 
| [17:40] | So you’ll pass on that message for me, Lynn? | 你会替我转达的对吧 林恩 | 
| [17:42] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [17:45] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:47] | – You look after yourself. – And you too. | – 你自己照顾好自己 – 你也是 | 
| [17:50] | – I’ll see myself out. – Are you…? | – 我自己出去 – 你是… | 
| [17:53] | What? Am I what? | 什么 我是什么 | 
| [17:54] | Catherine Cawood… | 凯瑟琳·卡伍德… | 
| [17:55] | Is it you that’s… | 你是不是… | 
| [17:57] | Your grandson, is it him that’s our Tommy’s lad? | 你的外孙 他是我们汤米的儿子吧 | 
| [18:03] | Who’s told you that? | 是谁告诉你的 | 
| [18:04] | – Is he called Ryan? Who’s told you that? | – 他是叫赖恩吗 – 谁跟你说的 | 
| [18:07] | Somebody mentioned it down in Hebden the other day. | 前几天在赫布登有人提到过 | 
| [18:09] | – Who? – Friend of a friend. | – 是谁 – 朋友的朋友 | 
| [18:11] | – Who? – I don’t know. Somebody. | – 谁 – 我不知道 就有人说了 | 
| [18:13] | I don’t know, I can’t remember. | 我不知道 不记得了 | 
| [18:14] | Well, who were you with? | 当时你和谁在一起 | 
| [18:15] | – Well, you wouldn’t know ’em. – Try me. | – 你不认识他们的 – 说来听听 | 
| [18:17] | Well, you would. The usual smackheads. | 其实你认识 就平常那几个大烟鬼 | 
| [18:19] | Sorry. They don’t like being called smackheads, but they are. | 抱歉 他们不喜欢被叫做大烟鬼 但他们就是 | 
| [18:22] | Your Tommy has got nothing to do with my grandson. All right? | 你儿子汤米和我孙子没有任何关系 明白吗 | 
| [18:25] | I were only saying. | 我就是随便说说 | 
| [18:26] | You need to get that idea right out of your head. | 你想都不能想 | 
| [18:28] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [18:30] | Right. | 这就好 | 
| [18:52] | Shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [18:55] | Shit. Shit. | 见鬼 见鬼 | 
| [19:00] | Shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [19:45] | Why don’t we draw straws? | 我们为什么不抽签呢 | 
| [19:46] | Because I’m not doing it, that’s why not. | 因为我不会那么做 这就是原因 | 
| [19:49] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [19:52] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 | 
| [19:56] | You must know somebody. Higher up. | 你一定认识一些高层的人 | 
| [19:58] | Someone who can make people disappear. | 有能力让别人消失不见的人 | 
| [20:00] | Do you think? | 你真这么想 | 
| [20:02] | Gary Gaggoski. He disappeared. | 加里·盖考斯基 他消失了 | 
| [20:04] | Tony Stead says he’s sat at the bottom of Scammonden dam in concrete underpants. | 托尼·斯特德说他身处整个利益链的底层 | 
| [20:08] | Nobody higher up is going to know a single damned thing about this stupid business, | 高层没有人会知道这次愚蠢交易中的事儿 | 
| [20:12] | because the second they do, it’s me they’ll… | 要是他们知道了 他们会对我… | 
| [20:18] | We were moonlighting, we were out of our depth, | 我们是偷偷干的 但是已经超出我们想象了 | 
| [20:21] | it shouldn’t have happened. | 那事儿本不该发生的 | 
| [20:22] | D’you think I want people higher up thinking we’re a liability? | 你觉得我想让高层的人知道我们是累赘吗 | 
| [20:25] | – It were your idea. – All right! | – 都是你的主意 – 对 是我的 | 
| [20:31] | It wasn’t my idea to murder a policewoman, was it? | 但我没说要杀了那个女警官吧 | 
| [20:35] | You should get him round here. | 你该把他带到这儿来 | 
| [20:37] | Kevin shitty-arse twat-face! Make him do it, | 那个娘气下贱的混蛋凯文 让他做那事儿 | 
| [20:40] | make him get his hands all covered in blood. | 让他的双手沾满鲜血 | 
| [20:42] | Yeah, well, I’m tempted. | 说得对 我真有这心思了 | 
| [20:43] | Rub his stupid nose in it. | 牵着他的鼻子来干 | 
| [20:47] | Have you ever killed anybody? | 你杀过人吗 | 
| [20:52] | Me? | 我 | 
| [20:53] | Sod off. Have I hell. | 滚开 我怎么会杀人 | 
| [20:59] | If you both give me five grand each… | 要是你俩能从凯文最后带来的钱里 | 
| [21:03] | from that last stash Kevin brought over… | 每人拿出五千美金给我 | 
| [21:07] | I’ll do it. | 我就去做 | 
| [21:10] | How? | 怎么做 | 
| [21:11] | It don’t matter how. | 怎么做不重要 | 
| [21:15] | Deal or no deal? | 干不干 | 
| [21:17] | You’re not going to do to her what you did to that policewoman. | 你要像对付之前那个女警官一样对付她 | 
| [21:20] | Aren’t I? | 是吗 | 
| [21:28] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [21:31] | OK. | 好 | 
| [21:32] | Deal. | 成交 | 
| [21:36] | I’ll need a van. | 我需要一辆厢式货车 | 
| [21:38] | Not a white one. I don’t want pulling over. | 不要白色 我可不想被注意到 | 
| [21:42] | OK. | 行 | 
| [21:46] | And then, when it’s done, you two, you need to disappear. | 干成之后 你俩得从人间蒸发 | 
| [21:50] | All right? | 行吗 | 
| [21:51] | Are you sacking us? | 你是要解雇我们吗 | 
| [21:53] | I’m advising you to move on. | 我建议你们离开 | 
| [21:56] | You’ve got your stash from Kevin, | 你们已经从凯文那儿拿到钱了 | 
| [21:57] | so move on. | 离开吧 | 
| [21:59] | You’re sacking us. | 你解雇了我们 | 
| [22:24] | What do you know? | 你都了解到些什么 | 
| [22:26] | Fella said he saw a white transit van parked down here, | 有人说他看见一辆白色货车停在这儿 | 
| [22:28] | outside the property, like, four days ago. | 就在屋外 大约是四天前 | 
| [22:30] | That’s about it. | 就这些 | 
| [22:32] | A white transit van? | 白色的货车 | 
| [22:34] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [22:35] | Then again, how many white transit vans are there in Halifax? | 还有 在哈里法斯能有几辆这样的车呢 | 
| [22:38] | It’d be a bit of a coincidence, wouldn’t it? | 出现的有点巧了吧 | 
| [22:42] | I’ll flag it up to H-MIT, | 我会要H-MIT注意的 | 
| [22:44] | they might want to check any CCTV. | 他们应该会查看监控 | 
| [22:45] | Do you want me to knock on a few more doors? | 要我去多问几家吗 | 
| [22:48] | No. | 不用了 | 
| [22:49] | I’ll just pop down to the cellar and have a word with the CSI, | 我就去地窖看看 和犯罪现场调查组说几句 | 
| [22:51] | then we’ll leave it at that. | 剩下的事我们就不管了 | 
| [23:01] | Hiya. | 嗨 | 
| [23:02] | You said to let you know if Helen turned up. | 你说过一见到海伦就通知你 | 
| [23:05] | Well, she’s just got here. | 她刚到这里 | 
| [23:08] | Just now. | 刚刚到 | 
| [23:10] | I’ve got another three hours on duty. | 我在值班 要三个小时 | 
| [23:12] | Right, OK. | 好吧 | 
| [23:13] | Will she still be there at half four-ish? | 四点半左右她还会在吗 | 
| [23:15] | Well, I’d have thought so. | 我想会在吧 | 
| [23:17] | She sometimes gets tired, but yeah. | 有时 她会累 不过应该会在的 | 
| [23:20] | Right, I’ll see you later. | 好 一会儿见 | 
| [23:36] | You should have dropped him round at Janina’s, | 你应该把他留在约阿尼纳那儿 | 
| [23:38] | he could’ve played with Cesco. | 他可以和赛思科玩 | 
| [23:40] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 | 
| [23:41] | She’s just there with Smiffy. | 和司米费在那边 | 
| [23:43] | He’s got an appointment with social services at ten to five, | 司米费在四点五十和社会服务部有个会 | 
| [23:47] | so if you want to grab her, I’ll bring you over a cup of tea. | 如果你找她聊 我给你上杯茶 | 
| [23:54] | Helen? | 是海伦吗 | 
| [23:55] | Hello. I’m Catherine, | 你好 我是凯瑟琳 | 
| [23:56] | I’m Clare’s sister. We spoke on the phone last night. | 是克莱尔的姐姐 昨晚我们电话联系过 | 
| [23:59] | Oh, yes. Yes, she said you were coming to pick her up. | 是的 她说你要来接她走 | 
| [24:02] | I’m sorry I didn’t… | 抱歉我没有… | 
| [24:05] | No, no. I hope you don’t mind, only I was worried about you. | 不 不 希望你别介意 我只是担心你 | 
| [24:08] | And… | 所以… | 
| [24:09] | Sorry, I know this is awkward, | 虽然有点尴尬 还是冒昧地问一句 | 
| [24:12] | and I know you’ve not been well, | 我知道你身体不太好 | 
| [24:14] | but is your husband hurting you? | 是因为你丈夫伤害你了吗 | 
| [24:16] | My husband? | 我丈夫 | 
| [24:18] | Look, I don’t want to overstep the mark | 我不想这么冒昧无礼 | 
| [24:20] | and I’m sorry if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick, | 如果搞错了 真是抱歉 | 
| [24:23] | but last night, when you said, “I’m with my husband,” | 只是昨晚 当你说 “我和我丈夫在一起”时 | 
| [24:25] | it occurred to me that maybe you couldn’t speak, | 我突然想到 也许你有什么不能说的 | 
| [24:28] | and maybe that was your way of telling me, | 也许你是在用那种方式告诉我 | 
| [24:30] | and I wouldn’t be doing my job properly if I didn’t ask… | 如果不问一问 就不是在很好地履行我的职责 | 
| [24:33] | No. My husband isn’t hurting me. | 不 我丈夫没有伤害我 | 
| [24:35] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 | 
| [24:38] | I know people think he’s a bit of a rough diamond, and he is… | 我知道 大家都说他是一个粗人 的确是 | 
| [24:42] | but not like that. | 但是 事实并非那样 | 
| [24:44] | He’d never do something like that. | 他从不做那种事儿 | 
| [24:47] | It takes all sorts. | 知人知面不知心哪 | 
| [24:48] | You really have got the wrong end of the stick. | 你真的搞错了 | 
| [24:52] | It’s not always easy to acknowledge things sometimes. It’s not… | 有时 要承认一些事是很难的 | 
| [24:55] | It’s very kind of you to be concerned, | 谢谢您的关心 | 
| [24:58] | but you really have got the wrong end of the stick. | 但你真的搞错了 | 
| [25:07] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [25:15] | My daughter’s been kidnapped. | 我女儿被绑架了 | 
| [25:22] | – What? – Tea. | – 什么 – 茶来了 | 
| [25:29] | Can we just sit down? | 我们坐下来说 好吗 | 
| [25:35] | I wanted to tell the police… | 我想报警… | 
| [25:38] | but Nevison won’t. | 奈维森却不让 | 
| [25:39] | He wants to do exactly what they tell him, | 他要完全按绑匪的要求去做 | 
| [25:43] | and they have said they’d let go of her… | 绑匪说 只要他们拿到最后一笔钱 | 
| [25:47] | after the last lot of money he gave them, just this morning, | 他们就会放了我女儿 就是今天早上 | 
| [25:51] | but we’ve not heard anything, not yet. | 但直到现在 我们还没有得到任何消息 | 
| [25:53] | – What’s happened? – Ann’s been taken. | – 发生什么事了 – 安被绑架了 | 
| [25:58] | She’s been abducted. | 是被诱拐的 | 
| [25:59] | – How long’s she been missing? – Four nights. | – 她失踪多久了 – 四天 | 
| [26:02] | When did you last see her? | 你们最后一次见她是在什么时候 | 
| [26:04] | Tuesday morning. | 周二早晨 | 
| [26:05] | She was driving into Huddersfield. | 她开车去哈德斯菲尔德 | 
| [26:08] | She set off… She has a little Mini, | 她出发… 她有一辆迷你车 | 
| [26:10] | it’s very distinctive. | 非常与众不同 | 
| [26:11] | She had a dental appointment, | 本来是约了牙医的 | 
| [26:13] | only I know she didn’t turn up | 我打电话问她到了没 | 
| [26:14] | because I rang up to see if she’d been. | 才知道她并没有到 | 
| [26:18] | He’s been giving them money? | 你丈夫一直给他们钱 | 
| [26:21] | – Yes. – How? | – 是的 – 怎么给 | 
| [26:23] | How much? | 给了多少 | 
| [26:24] | – No, how. – I don’t know. | – 不 怎么给的 – 我不知道 | 
| [26:28] | Do you think I should tell the police? | 你觉得我应该报警吗 | 
| [26:31] | You have told the police, Helen. | 海伦 你已经告诉警察了 | 
| [26:34] | I’m sorry, but I’m obliged to report something like this, | 抱歉 但我有义务上报这类事件 | 
| [26:35] | I can’t just… | 我不能只是… | 
| [26:37] | No. No. No. | 不 不要去 | 
| [26:38] | He spoke to a friend who was in the CID, and he said… | 我丈夫和CID的一个朋友说了 那人说 | 
| [26:41] | Retired? | 退休了吗 | 
| [26:42] | Yeah. Well, he should’ve known better. | 也是 他应该知道要怎么做的 | 
| [26:45] | No, look, Nevison really doesn’t want the police involved. | 不 听着 奈维森真的不想让警察介入 | 
| [26:50] | I think he’s terrified they’d wade in and… | 我想他是怕警察介入后会… | 
| [26:54] | Look, I don’t know how to say this except bluntly, | 我不知道怎么委婉地表达我的意思 | 
| [26:57] | but most times when something like this happens, the outcome isn’t… | 大多数情况下 这类事件的结果并不… | 
| [27:01] | It’s not good. | 并不好 | 
| [27:02] | You have a much, much, and I cannot tell you how much, better chance | 只有警察帮忙 你才有机会 | 
| [27:05] | of getting her back safe, all in one piece, with the police on board. | 能让她毫发无伤 平安归来 | 
| [27:08] | Nobody’ll wade in, we have techniques, | 不会有人冲动行事 我们是讲技巧的 | 
| [27:11] | we have highly trained people, Helen. | 海伦 我们有训练有素的人 | 
| [27:14] | Are you going to let me make that phone call? | 要我打这通电话吗 | 
| [27:17] | Oh, good Lord… | 上帝哪 | 
| [27:19] | Do you not think this is the right way forward, Helen? | 海伦 你不觉得这样做才是正确的吗 | 
| [27:21] | Yes. I don’t know. | 是 我不知道 | 
| [27:26] | I don’t want him to think I’ve gone behind his back. | 我不想他觉得我在背着他做什么 | 
| [27:29] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他谈的 | 
| [27:32] | If something did happen and | 如果真的出了什么事 | 
| [27:33] | you hadn’t acted on your instincts, | 而你又没有凭直觉去做你该做的 | 
| [27:35] | you’d never forgive yourself, would you? | 你永远都不会原谅自己的 对吧 | 
| [27:42] | Yeah. Hello. | 你好 | 
| [27:44] | It’s Sergeant Cawood here, from Norland Road police station, | 我是卡伍德警官 来自卡尔德达尔区 | 
| [27:47] | Sowerby Bridge, Calderdale District. | 索尔比桥的诺兰路警察局 | 
| [27:48] | Can I speak to the on-call Detective Superintendant, please? | 请帮我找一下执勤的督察长 | 
| [27:51] | He’s in a meeting, is he? Can you knock on his door for me? | 他在开会是吗 能不能帮我敲一下门 | 
| [27:54] | I need to talk to him about a kidnap. It’s a tiger kidnap, | 我要跟他报告一起绑架案 是比较严重的 | 
| [27:57] | it’s live, it’s ongoing, it’s happening now. | 就是现在的事 这个案件现在正在发生 | 
| [28:11] | Are you warm enough? | 你穿得够吗 | 
| [28:27] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 | 
| [28:31] | Phil. | 菲尔 | 
| [28:33] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [28:37] | This is Helen. | 这是海伦 | 
| [28:39] | Helen, hello. | 海伦 你好 | 
| [28:40] | I’m Phil Crabtree. | 我叫菲尔?克雷布里特 | 
| [28:42] | I’m a detective inspector with the National Crime Agency. | 我是国家犯罪署的探长 | 
| [28:45] | I just need you to stay calm and | 现在你要保持冷静 | 
| [28:46] | tell me everything you know. | 把你了解的所有情况全都告诉我 | 
| [28:48] | I know very little. I’ve been saying to Catherine, | 我知道的很少 我也跟凯瑟琳说了 | 
| [28:52] | I’m not really the person you need to be talking to. | 应该跟你们谈的不是我 | 
| [28:55] | The person you need to be talking to is going to be very cross | 但如果你们要见的人发现我和你们联系了 | 
| [28:58] | when he finds out I’ve spoken to you. | 他会非常生气的 | 
| [29:11] | Mr Gallagher? | 加拉格尔先生 | 
| [29:14] | Look, I know you didn’t want us involved, | 我知道你不想让我们插手 | 
| [29:15] | but I’m going to tell you | 但我要把卡伍德警官 | 
| [29:17] | the same thing Sergeant Cawood’s told your wife, OK? We’re four days in. | 跟你妻子说过的告诉你 已经过去了四天 | 
| [29:20] | Your daughter is likely to know a lot about the people that have taken her. | 你女儿很有可能知道很多绑匪的信息 | 
| [29:24] | They’ve got your money, and the reality is, | 他们拿到了钱 而实际上 | 
| [29:28] | they’ve got things to lose by releasing her alive… | 不管他们嘴上跟你说什么 | 
| [29:32] | whatever they’re telling you. | 放走你的女儿对他们来说有危险 | 
| [29:36] | Have you heard any more since this morning? | 今天早上之后你有收到过新的消息吗 | 
| [29:38] | No. | 没有 | 
| [29:39] | OK. Well, then, we need to work quickly. | 好吧 那我们需要快点行动 | 
| [29:42] | All I need now is information from you and | 我现在需要的就是你掌握的信息 | 
| [29:44] | we’ll get the ball rolling. | 然后我们会开始调查 | 
| [29:45] | – I know very little. – You’ll be surprised. | – 我知道的很少 – 这可不一定 | 
| [29:49] | – Does he always ring you on your mobile? – Yeah. | – 他一直都打给你的手机吗 – 对 | 
| [29:52] | What comes up on the screen when he rings? | 他来电的时候你的手机显示什么 | 
| [29:54] | Annie’s number first time, | 第一次是安的号码 | 
| [29:55] | then since then it’s says “number unknown”. It’s all on there. | 之后就是”未知号码”了 都在上面 | 
| [29:58] | – Same man every time? – Yep. | – 每次都是同一个人吗 – 对 | 
| [29:59] | – When does he ring? – Any time. | – 他一般什么时候打 – 什么时候都有 | 
| [30:01] | – There’s no pattern? – No. | – 没有规律 – 没有 | 
| [30:03] | No. | 没有 | 
| [30:05] | And Helen said the last phone call was this morning? | 海伦说最后一个电话是今天早上打来的 | 
| [30:07] | This morning, yeah. Ten past eight. | 今天早上 对 八点十分 | 
| [30:09] | Saying where he wanted the money dropped. They tell me how much, | 说钱应该怎么交给他们 他们说了钱的数目 | 
| [30:12] | then they’ll ring back a few hours later, say where they want it. | 然后说几个小时后会再打来说交钱的地点 | 
| [30:15] | They rang yesterday afternoon, then again this morning. | 昨天下午他们来过电话 然后就是今天早上 | 
| [30:17] | – They? – He. | – 他们 – 他 | 
| [30:18] | – Does he have an accent? Round here. | – 他有口音吗 – 这附近的口音 | 
| [30:20] | – How old does he sound? – Oh, I don’t know. Not old. | – 他听起来多大 – 不知道 年纪不大 | 
| [30:23] | What kind of language does he use? | 他说话会用什么样的语言 | 
| [30:25] | He’s cocky. He’s clever. | 他很狡猾 很聪明 | 
| [30:26] | He thinks he’s funny. | 他觉得自己很幽默 | 
| [30:27] | “You can call me God”, he says. | “你可以叫我上帝” 他说 | 
| [30:30] | He reckons like he’s helping me. | 他弄得好像自己在帮我一样 | 
| [30:32] | “I’ll do what I can, Nev, | “我会尽量做我能做的 奈维森” | 
| [30:33] | but these people, they’re nasty”, | “但是这些人呢 他们可是很下流啊” | 
| [30:35] | like he’s got nowt to do with ’em. | 好像他跟他们没关系似的 | 
| [30:37] | He calls you Nev. | 他叫你奈维森 | 
| [30:38] | Everyone calls me Nev. | 大家都叫我奈维森 | 
| [30:40] | Do you think it’s someone you know? Someone you’ve met? | 你觉得会是你认识的人吗 你见过的 | 
| [30:42] | It could be, but it’s not struck me. | 有可能 但没让我想起来 | 
| [30:43] | I don’t recognise the voice. | 我听不出这个声音是谁 | 
| [30:45] | Somebody who knows ME, obviously. | 是个认识我的人 很明显 | 
| [30:48] | – How many times have you delivered the money? – Twice. | – 你送过几次钱 – 两次 | 
| [30:51] | – How do you do it? They asked for my accountant to take it. | – 你是怎么给的 – 他们叫我的会计拿的 | 
| [30:53] | He’s called Kevin Weatherill. | 他叫凯文·韦泽利尔 | 
| [30:55] | Why do you think they ask for him? | 你觉得他们为什么叫他 | 
| [30:58] | Um…he’s little. | 他是个小个子 | 
| [31:00] | They’ll be thinking he’s easily intimidated. | 他们觉得很容易吓住他 | 
| [31:03] | So they know Kevin? | 他们认识凯文 | 
| [31:05] | I mean, they know of him. | 我的意思是 他们知道他 | 
| [31:06] | – They ask for him by name? – No. | – 他们叫出他的名字了吗 – 没有 | 
| [31:08] | – No, I think he said, “That little…” | – 没有 他是说 “那个小…” | 
| [31:12] | No, he said, “That irritating little twat of an accountant you’ve got.” | 不 他说”你那个讨厌的会计小妞” | 
| [31:18] | And so, where does Kevin go when he takes the money? | 那凯文拿了钱之后去了哪里 | 
| [31:21] | McDonald’s. Just off the Huddersfield ring road, first time, | 麦当劳 在哈德斯菲尔德环城公路 是第一次 | 
| [31:25] | then Birch Services this morning, | 然后就是今天早上在比尔克酒店 | 
| [31:27] | on the M62. | 在M62公路 | 
| [31:28] | So Kevin went this morning to Birch Services with… | 所以今天早上凯文去比尔克酒店的时候 | 
| [31:30] | – how much money? – 50,000 pound. Cash. | – 带着… 多少钱 – 5万 现金 | 
| [31:51] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 | 
| [31:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 | 
| [31:57] | I’ve come to see you. | 我来看看你 | 
| [32:00] | Oh, yeah, that’s likely! | 鬼才信呢 | 
| [32:06] | Do you want to earn a few quid? | 你想赚点钱吗 | 
| [32:10] | Doing what? | 干些什么 | 
| [32:12] | – Nothing. – All right. | – 没什么 – 行吧 | 
| [32:16] | I just need to borrow your cellar. | 我就想借一下你的地下室 | 
| [32:18] | Just for a few days. | 就借几天 | 
| [32:19] | – How much? – 100. | – 多少钱 – 100 | 
| [32:22] | Two. | 两个 | 
| [32:24] | Two quid? | 两磅 | 
| [32:25] | OK. You’re cheap. | 你可真好说话 | 
| [32:27] | Still, we knew that. | 不过我也知道 | 
| [32:28] | 200. | 两百 | 
| [32:31] | – Whatever. – I should’ve said three. | – 好吧 – 我应该说三百的 | 
| [32:33] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 但你没说 | 
| [32:36] | – Nothing illegal. – Oh, shut up. | – 不准做违法的事 – 得了 闭嘴吧 | 
| [32:41] | Where have you been stopping? | 你之前在哪里 | 
| [32:43] | – Up your arse. – Oh, you’re so funny. | – 关你他妈的什么事 – 你可真幽默啊 | 
| [32:49] | This is a pile of shite. | 这是什么破东西 | 
| [32:52] | I’ll be putting a padlock on here. | 我会在这装个挂锁 | 
| [32:54] | Will you? | 是吗 | 
| [32:56] | It’s a dog. | 是只狗 | 
| [32:58] | It’s been trained up for a fight. | 被训练来打架的 | 
| [33:00] | I said I’d look after it just for a few days. | 我说我会照看它几天 | 
| [33:03] | So when it’s here, I’ll keep it muzzled, | 等我把它放这里的时候 我会给它戴着口罩 | 
| [33:05] | but it might make a bit of noise, but don’t go down there, all right? | 但可能他会发出噪音 不过别下去 知道吗 | 
| [33:08] | It’ll have your leg off. | 它会把你腿咬下来的 | 
| [33:09] | What, with a muzzle on? | 戴着口罩 可能吗 | 
| [33:10] | I can’t keep it muzzled all the time, can I? | 我总不能老让它戴着口罩吧 | 
| [33:13] | It’d be inhuman. | 那也太不人道了 | 
| [33:15] | I’ll want the cash upfront. | 你得先把钱给我 | 
| [33:32] | Make sure you stick it all up your nose, Mother. | 你可要好好收着 老妈 | 
| [33:35] | Piss off. | 滚开 | 
| [33:36] | And you. | 你也是 | 
| [33:44] | Oh, aye, there were this woman here this morning. | 对了 今天早上有个女人来过 | 
| [33:47] | – What woman? – Catherine Cawood. | – 哪个女人 – 凯瑟琳·卡伍德 | 
| [33:49] | She’s a police sergeant down at Sowerby Bridge. | 她是索尔比桥的警官 | 
| [33:52] | She said she wants to talk to you. | 她说想跟你谈谈 | 
| [33:54] | She said next time you’re passing you’re to pop in the nick, she says. | 她说你下次过来要去警察局找一下她 | 
| [34:01] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [34:02] | She’s Becky Cawood’s mother. | 她是贝姬·卡伍德的母亲 | 
| [34:05] | Did you know she had a kid before she died? | 你知道她死之前有个孩子吗 | 
| [34:08] | Who did? | 谁 | 
| [34:10] | – Who died? – Becky Cawood. | – 谁死了 – 贝姬·卡伍德 | 
| [34:14] | How? | 怎么死的 | 
| [34:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [34:17] | Anyway, kid’s called Ryan. | 反正那个小孩叫赖恩 | 
| [34:20] | Lives with her, the policewoman. She’s his granny. | 跟她住在一起 那个警官 她是他外婆 | 
| [34:23] | Is it yours? | 那孩子是你的吗 | 
| [34:26] | One of the smackheads down Hebden were saying it’s yours. | 赫布登那里有个吸毒的人说是你的 | 
| [34:30] | Anyway, she wants to see you. | 总之她就是想见你 | 
| [34:37] | In the next hour or so, we’ll send someone into your home | 大概一个小时之后 我们会派人去你家里 | 
| [34:40] | and someone into your workplace. | 还会派人去你工作的地方 | 
| [34:42] | They’ll be undercover, disguised as a telecoms worker, | 他们会隐藏身份 假装成电信公司的工人 | 
| [34:44] | or something like that. We’ll duplicate the phone. | 或者类似的身份 我们会复制你的电话 | 
| [34:48] | I’ve got the number. | 我记下这个号码了 | 
| [34:50] | If they try and call you in the next half an hour or so, | 如果在接下来的一个小时里 在我们行动之前 | 
| [34:53] | before we’re up and running, | 他们试着跟你联系的话 | 
| [34:54] | whatever you do, stall them. | 不管怎么样 尽量拖住他们 | 
| [34:56] | If they ask you for more money, | 如果他们想要更多的钱 | 
| [34:57] | say you’re happy to do that, | 说你愿意给他们 | 
| [34:59] | you just need time to get it together. OK? | 只是需要时间把钱凑齐 知道吗 | 
| [35:01] | And do I? Get money together? | 那我要吗 要把钱凑出来吗 | 
| [35:03] | Yeah. If you can. Everything as normal. | 要 如果可以的话 一切按正常的来 | 
| [35:07] | Don’t give them any reason to think anything’s happened. | 不要给他们任何理由怀疑发生了什么事 | 
| [35:10] | And don’t tell anyone – ANYONE – what’s going on. | 真实的情况不要跟任何人说 任何人都不行 | 
| [35:15] | That does include Kevin. I know you trust him… | 也包括凯文 我知道你信任他… | 
| [35:18] | I don’t trust anyone, pal. | 我谁都不信 伙计 | 
| [35:20] | But from our point of view, till we can eliminate him, | 从我们的角度来看 在完全排除之前 | 
| [35:22] | we’ll be treating him as a suspect. OK? | 他都会被当做嫌疑人 清楚吗 | 
| [35:25] | One last one. | 最后一个问题 | 
| [35:29] | Have you asked for any proof that she hasn’t been hurt? | 你有没有要他们提供过你女儿还安好的证据 | 
| [35:37] | He sent, um… | 他发了… | 
| [35:39] | Yesterday, he sent this. | 昨天他发了这个过来 | 
| [35:51] | I’m sorry. Can I…? | 对不起 我能不能… | 
| [36:02] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [36:05] | Just go home, carry on as normal, | 回家 一切像正常一样 | 
| [36:07] | and we’ll be in touch. All right? | 我们会联系你们的 好吗 | 
| [36:11] | Have you got a minute? | 你有空吗 | 
| [36:22] | I didn’t plan this. | 我不是有意这样的 | 
| [36:24] | She turned up at the mission. | 她在这个节骨眼上出现 | 
| [36:26] | Only because she was worried about me and even then… | 就是因为她很担心我… | 
| [36:29] | I keep thinking about Kevin. | 我一直在想凯文的事 | 
| [36:30] | Why Kevin? | 为什么是凯文呢 | 
| [36:32] | Why did they ask for Kevin to deliver the money? | 为什么他们让凯文来转交那些钱 | 
| [36:35] | How well do you know them? | 你跟他们熟吗 | 
| [36:38] | I don’t. She’s a friend of my sister’s. Why? | 不太熟 她是我姐姐的朋友 怎么了 | 
| [36:40] | She may have been alive when that picture was taken, | 她们照那张照片的时候她可能还活着 | 
| [36:42] | but if they’re saying they’re not asking for any more money, | 但是如果他们说他们不会再要更多的钱了 | 
| [36:45] | and that was this morning… | 而这是今天早上说的… | 
| [36:49] | Kevin Weatherill came into my nick four days ago. | 凯文·韦泽利尔四天前去了我的警局 | 
| [36:53] | He was agitated. He wanted to tell me something and then | 他当时很焦虑 他本来想告诉我些事情 | 
| [36:56] | before he could, he disappeared. | 但是他还没来得及说 就不见了 | 
| [36:57] | We’ll have obs on him within an hour. | 我们会在一个小时内追踪到他 | 
| [37:01] | How long have you been back in uniform? | 你干回警察这行多久了 | 
| [37:05] | Nearly nine years. | 差不多有九年了 | 
| [37:08] | I had a bit of a… | 我有点… | 
| [37:13] | My daughter died. | 我女儿死了 | 
| [37:15] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 | 
| [37:18] | Then I had a grandson to look after, | 我要照顾我的外孙 | 
| [37:19] | and being a detective didn’t fit the lifestyle any more, so… | 当个警探不再适合我 所以… | 
| [37:29] | It was nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [37:36] | – Thank you, Catherine. – No problem. | – 谢谢你 凯瑟琳 – 没事 | 
| [37:38] | Do you need a lift? | 要我们带你一程么 | 
| [37:39] | No, you’re fine, I’ll ring our Clare. | 不用麻烦了 我会叫克莱尔来接我的 | 
| [37:41] | Ready to go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [38:02] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [38:05] | Hello. Fancy seeing you here. | 你好 很高兴见到你 | 
| [38:07] | – She’s not in. – Is she not? | – 她不在 – 她不在吗 | 
| [38:09] | Well, that’s all right. | 好吧 没关系 | 
| [38:11] | I was coming to see Ryan. | 我是来见赖恩的 | 
| [38:15] | I heard you wanted to play football with me. | 我听说你想和我踢足球 | 
| [38:18] | – In the dark? – Do you want to? | – 晚上吗 – 你想踢吗 | 
| [38:20] | I would. Only the thing is, I’ve never been very good at it. | 是的 不过我一直都不太会踢足球 | 
| [38:23] | – It’s easy. – I’ve got two left feet. | – 踢球很简单的 – 我很笨的 | 
| [38:25] | – Have you? – Who do you support? | – 真的吗 – 你支持哪支球队 | 
| [38:28] | – Man City. – That’s bad. | – 曼城 – 真糟糕 | 
| [38:30] | Edin Dzeko. | 埃丁·哲科 | 
| [38:32] | It’s all going right over my head, kid. | 我一时想不起来了 孩子 | 
| [38:34] | Striker. | 前锋 | 
| [38:36] | Really? What else do you like doing? | 是吗 你还爱干些什么 | 
| [38:38] | – Me bike. – He likes next-door’s cat. | – 骑自行车 – 他喜欢隔壁的猫 | 
| [38:41] | Do you? | 是吗 | 
| [38:43] | – I feed it when they go on holiday.- Very good. | – 它的主人去度假时我就会喂它 – 真棒 | 
| [38:45] | He likes me best. | 它最喜欢我了 | 
| [38:46] | So you say. | 有你这么说的么 | 
| [38:52] | – So… – Hello? | – 所以… – 喂 | 
| [38:53] | – Edin…Dzeko? – Is everything all right? | – 埃丁… 哲科 – 一切都好吗 | 
| [38:55] | Where’s he from? Not Manchester. | 他是哪里人 不是曼彻斯特的吧 | 
| [38:57] | Bosnia. | 波斯尼亚 | 
| [38:58] | Do you know where Bosnia is? On a map? | 你能在地图上找到波斯尼亚吗 | 
| [39:00] | – Yeah. – Do you? | – 那当然 – 你呢 | 
| [39:02] | Hang on. | 等等 | 
| [39:03] | I’ve to go pick our Catherine up in Sowerby Bridge. | 我要去索尔比大桥接凯瑟琳 | 
| [39:06] | She’s stuck there without a car. Are you… | 她在那打不到车 你能… | 
| [39:09] | all right with him if I nip out? | 你能看着他吗 如果我离开一会儿 | 
| [39:12] | Well, I could… | 这个 我可以… | 
| [39:17] | Yeah. Yeah, you go. | 没问题 你走吧 | 
| [39:20] | He’s all right here with me. | 他跟着我没事的 | 
| [39:30] | One colleague described PC McAskill | 警员麦卡斯基尔的一个同事称其 | 
| [39:32] | as fun-loving and out-going, | 爱笑爱闹 性格开朗 | 
| [39:34] | and another as someone for whom nothing was too much trouble, | 令一个同事则说她从不怕麻烦 | 
| [39:37] | especially when it came to helping others. | 尤其是在帮助他人的时候 | 
| [39:39] | A family member talked about how, since the age of seven, | 她的一个亲戚说在她七岁的时候 | 
| [39:42] | she’d talked about wanting to be a police officer, | 便梦想成为一名警察 | 
| [39:44] | and after securing a place at university in 2009 to study history, | 她2009年考上大学攻读历史专业 | 
| [39:48] | instead enrolled as a PCSO. | 但却成为了一名社区服务警察 | 
| [39:51] | The funeral is expected… | 葬礼预计… | 
| [39:53] | to take place in two weeks’ time. | 在两周之内举行 | 
| [39:56] | Can we turn this off? | 就不能把电视关了吗 | 
| [39:58] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [40:03] | – What’s happened? – I’ve thought… | – 发生什么了 – 我在想… | 
| [40:05] | I’ve thought of a way out of the mess. | 我在想一个能摆脱这一切的办法 | 
| [40:08] | How? | 怎么摆脱 | 
| [40:10] | I nearly, this morning, | 今天早上 我差点就要 | 
| [40:11] | said something to Nevison, but… | 和奈维森说点什么了 但是… | 
| [40:13] | – Said something? – Yeah. Look. | – 说点什么 – 是的 你想 | 
| [40:15] | If I said, “I think I know who these people are,” | 如果我说 “我知道那些人是谁” | 
| [40:17] | and I persuade him to go to the police… | 然后我说服他去找警察 | 
| [40:19] | And to say Ashley? | 然后就说是艾希利 | 
| [40:21] | – To say Ashley’s name? Yeah. | – 说艾希利的名字 – 是啊 | 
| [40:22] | And to say that we rent the caravan up there, | 然后和他们说我们租用了那个临时度假屋 | 
| [40:25] | and I talk about work occasionally, and Nevison, the family, | 我可以偶尔谈谈工作 奈维森 还有家庭 | 
| [40:27] | and that he must’ve picked up on that. On what I said. | 他一定能接起我说的话 | 
| [40:30] | And then when Ashley says it was me, it was my idea, | 如果艾希利说那是我的主意 | 
| [40:32] | I just say that’s a lie. | 那我就说他在说谎 | 
| [40:34] | Who are they going to believe? It’s my word against his. | 他们会相信谁呢 就只是我们两个 | 
| [40:37] | You’d never keep your nerve. | 你肯定控制不了你的情绪 | 
| [40:40] | It was them! | 那是他们干的 | 
| [40:43] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:45] | It was them that killed that policewoman. | 是他们杀了那个女警察 | 
| [40:48] | Those two yobs, those two animals that work for Ashley. | 那两个小混混 那两个为艾希利效力的禽兽 | 
| [40:52] | They were moving her, Ann, in a van, and… | 他们想要转移安 用一个货车 然后… | 
| [40:55] | That’s… | 这… | 
| [40:56] | They got pulled over, yeah, by her, the police officer, | 他们在路边停车 对 那个女警察就在旁边 | 
| [40:59] | the one that’s dead… | 那个死掉的女警察 | 
| [41:03] | Only cos he had a rear light out… | 只是因为他有一个汽车尾灯坏了… | 
| [41:05] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 | 
| [41:05] | And they killed her. | 他们杀了她 | 
| [41:08] | They kill… | 他们杀了… | 
| [41:10] | They murdered a police officer, Jenny! | 他们谋杀了那个警察 珍妮! | 
| [41:12] | That wasn’t part of the plan. That was never part of the plan! | 这不是计划的一部分 我从来没有计划过这个 | 
| [41:15] | And I’m not… If things… | 我不会… 如果事情… | 
| [41:18] | I’m not being blamed for that. | 我不会承担那个责任的 | 
| [41:20] | Jesus! | 老天啊 | 
| [41:21] | Which is why, I go to Nevison, I say, | 这就是为什么我去找奈维森 我和他说 | 
| [41:23] | “I think I might know who these people are,” | “我想我可能知道这些人是谁” | 
| [41:25] | and I persuade him we should go to the police. | 然后我说服他和我一起去找警察 | 
| [41:28] | What about the money? | 那钱怎么办 | 
| [41:30] | The money that you’ve got? | 你得到的那些钱怎么办 | 
| [41:32] | Ssh. I just bury it somewhere. | 我把它们藏起来了 | 
| [41:33] | – I don’t know. – Why?! | – 我不知道 – 为什么 | 
| [41:39] | Why don’t you just go there and tell them the truth? | 你为什么不直接去把真相告诉他们 | 
| [41:43] | The truth? | 真相 | 
| [41:44] | Yeah. Just say that you did what you did | 是的 就说你做过的那些事 | 
| [41:47] | but you had nothing to do with murdering this girl! | 告诉他们你完全没有参与谋杀那个女孩 | 
| [41:51] | No, no, Jenny. No. | 不 不 珍妮 不行 | 
| [41:52] | Why did you do it? Any of it? Why?! | 你为什么要参与这件事 不论是什么 为什么 | 
| [41:55] | You know why, I’ve explained why. | 你知道的 我已经解释过了 | 
| [41:57] | If he’d chosen to give me just a little bit more money | 如果当我问他的时候 | 
| [42:00] | when I asked for it… | 他能给我哪怕多一点点的钱… | 
| [42:01] | The girls, the girls, the girls! | 孩子们 孩子们 孩子们 | 
| [42:04] | What use are you going to be to them in prison? | 如果你进监狱了那些钱还有什么用 | 
| [42:07] | Which is why, if I say this thing to Nevison | 这就是为什么我要把这个告诉奈维森 | 
| [42:09] | and we go to the police | 然后我们一起去报警 | 
| [42:10] | and say, “I think I might know who these people are,” | 并且说 “我想我知道这些人是谁” | 
| [42:12] | it’s a way out of it! Jenny! | 这样我就可以解脱了 珍妮 | 
| [42:17] | There’ll probably be something you haven’t thought of. | 还有一些事可能是你想象不到的 | 
| [42:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:29] | You’ll never believe who I’ve left our Ryan with. | 你不会想到赖恩现在和谁在一起 | 
| [42:33] | Richard. Sauntered down to back yard, | 理查德 他散步来到我们后院 | 
| [42:35] | did he want to play football? | 问他想踢足球吗 | 
| [42:38] | -Wow.- Yep. | – 是吗 – 走吧 | 
| [42:40] | OK. | 好的 | 
| [42:41] | So, how’s it going? | 事情怎么样了 | 
| [42:43] | It’s being dealt with. | 解决了 | 
| [42:44] | Fair enough. | 挺好的 | 
| [42:50] | I went to see Tommy Lee Royce’s mother this morning. | 我今天早上去找汤米·李·罗伊斯的妈妈了 | 
| [42:53] | And she knows. | 她知道了 | 
| [42:56] | She knows that that moron’s Ryan’s dad. | 她知道那个混蛋是赖恩的父亲 | 
| [42:59] | How? | 她怎么知道 | 
| [43:00] | Eyes on the road. | 注意看路 | 
| [43:02] | How?! | 到底怎么知道的 | 
| [44:34] | They want me to kill you… | 他们叫我杀了你… | 
| [44:38] | but I thought we could have a bit of recreational activity first. | 但我想我们可以先来点娱乐活动 | 
| [44:51] | I have this thing on my mind. | 我脑子里一直想着这些事 | 
| [44:56] | It’s so weird. | 这太奇怪了 | 
| [45:00] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 | 
| [45:02] | I never knew. | 但我却一直都不知道 | 
| [45:05] | Eight years old. | 他已经8岁了 | 
| [45:07] | A boy, a lad. | 一个男孩 一个小伙子 | 
| [45:12] | How about that? | 怎么会呢 | 
| [45:16] | I just found out, just this morning. | 我今天早上才知道的 | 
| [45:30] | What do you think about that? | 你怎么看呢 | 
| [45:44] | This has just come in from the store for you. | 这是从证物室寄过来给你的 | 
| [46:15] | Boss, that cocaine I took off Marcus Gascoigne | 头儿 我逮捕 马库斯·加斯科因时 | 
| [46:18] | when I arrested him | 从他身上搜获的可卡因 | 
| [46:20] | it’s unusable. As an exhibit. | 是不能作为证据使用的 | 
| [46:22] | The packaging’s been damaged, apparently. | 很明显 包装损坏了 | 
| [46:24] | It wasn’t damaged when I took it off him. | 我从他身上搜获的时候还没有损坏 | 
| [46:28] | – These things happen. – Yeah. All right. OK. | – 这种事无法避免 – 是的 好吧 | 
| [46:35] | So…this is the thing. | 所以… 是这样的 | 
| [46:40] | The night Kirsten died, | 柯尔斯顿死的那晚 | 
| [46:42] | the district commander told me not to send it. | 区长叫我不要把这寄回来 | 
| [46:45] | He brought the subject up, not me. | 是他提出了这个问题 而不是我 | 
| [46:47] | “You arrested Marcus Gascoigne, drop it.” | “你逮捕了马库斯·加斯科因 把它扔了” | 
| [46:49] | I said I couldn’t – the stuff I took off him | 我说我办不到 我把他身上搜到的东西 | 
| [46:51] | had gone straight into the store at Halifax nick. | 放到了哈里法斯监狱的证物室里 | 
| [46:53] | He said, “Take it out.” | 他说 “把它拿出来” | 
| [46:54] | I said I couldn’t do that. And now… | 我告诉他不不能这么做 现在… | 
| [46:56] | the results have come back saying that the packaging was damaged | 最终结果说包装损坏了 | 
| [46:59] | and it’s unusable as evidence, | 不能作为证据使用 | 
| [46:59] | and I know that it wasn’t. | 但是我知道这本来不是这样的 | 
| [47:01] | – He told you to drop it? – Yeah. | – 他让你把这丢了 – 是的 | 
| [47:04] | Well, then, I suggest that’s what you do. | 那么 我建议你听他的 | 
| [47:06] | But… | 但是… | 
| [47:07] | Things get damaged in transit. | 证物在运输途中遭到损坏 | 
| [47:10] | He told you to drop it. | 他让你把这丢了 | 
| [47:11] | – So drop it. – That’s… | – 那就丢了它 – 这… | 
| [47:13] | It’s like you telling me you’ve entered an address | 就好像你告诉我你费劲千辛万苦 | 
| [47:15] | by “ways and means”, and me reckoning I haven’t heard. | 进了别人家里 但是我却假装没听到 | 
| [47:20] | Sometimes we turn a blind eye, don’t we? Hmm? | 我们有时候要睁一只眼闭一只眼的 不是吗 | 
| [47:28] | Drop it. | 扔了它 | 
| [47:37] | If his bloods come back tampered with, | 如果他的血液测试结果也被篡改了 | 
| [47:39] | I am not dropping that. He was well over the limit. | 我绝对不会坐视不管 他一定超标了 | 
| [47:41] | It wasn’t tampered with. It was damaged. | 那不是被篡改了 那是被损坏了 | 
| [47:44] | Do you think you’re letting this get a bit personal? | 你不觉得你有点感情用事了吗 | 
| [48:29] | What did you have for your dinner? | 昨晚都吃了些什么呀 | 
| [48:34] | – I can’t remember. – Think. | – 我记不得了 – 再想想 | 
| [48:37] | – Oh, yeah, chips. – Chips? | – 想起来了 炸薯条 – 炸薯条 | 
| [48:40] | And custard. | 还有蛋糕 | 
| [48:42] | Nice! | 好极了 | 
| [48:44] | Nutritious…not. | 什么营养都没有 | 
| [48:57] | You wanted to see me. | 你想见我 | 
| [49:00] | Put your seatbelt on. | 把安全带系好 | 
| [49:04] | – Where are you living – Is that my son? | – 你住哪儿 – 那是我的儿子吗 | 
| [49:06] | You’re not at your release address, | 你不在你登记的那里住 | 
| [49:07] | which you should be live in, so where are you living? | 你应该在那里的 你现在住哪儿 | 
| [49:08] | I am living there. Is that my son? | 我还住那儿的啊 那究竟是不是我儿子 | 
| [49:10] | No, not according to your mother, you’re not. | 根据你母亲的口供可不是这样 | 
| [49:11] | What were you doing at number 62 Milton Avenue? | 你当时在弥尔顿62号大街做什么 | 
| [49:14] | What? | 你在说什么 | 
| [49:14] | Number 62 Milton Avenue what were you doing there? | 事发当天你为什么出现在那儿 | 
| [49:16] | – Not me. – You were seen. | – 那不是我 – 有人看到你了 | 
| [49:17] | – Not me. – I saw you. | – 不是我 – 我亲眼看到的 | 
| [49:18] | Must be somebody who looks like me. | 那肯定是某个长得像我的人罢了 | 
| [49:19] | – What were you doing there? – I wasn’t in there. | – 你为什么去那儿 – 我没去过那儿 | 
| [49:21] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [49:22] | Well, we’ll see, when I get the and prints and swabs back from the lab. | 等我得到指纹跟化验标本 一切就见分晓了 | 
| [49:28] | How come Becky’s dead? | 贝姬为什么会死 | 
| [49:33] | I’m not talking to you about my daughter. | 我才不要跟你说我女儿的事 | 
| [49:35] | That’s my lad. | 那孩子是我的吧 | 
| [49:36] | He’s got nothing to do with you. | 他跟你没关系 | 
| [49:38] | You know me and your Becky had a thing going on. | 我跟贝姬交往过 你是知道的 | 
| [49:41] | You twisted little bastard. You raped her. | 你这变态大混蛋 你强奸了她 | 
| [49:43] | I didn’t. | 我没有 | 
| [49:44] | – Yes, you did. – That’s not… | – 少来了 – 这不是真… | 
| [49:46] | I know what you did to her because she told me. | 我知道你对她都做了什么 她都告诉我了 | 
| [49:48] | You better not cross me, arsehole, | 你最好别惹我 王八蛋 | 
| [49:49] | because if you do, | 因为惹毛了我 | 
| [49:50] | I’ll chop your dick off and I’ll make you swallow it. | 我会把你的蛋蛋扯下来再让你吞掉 | 
| [49:52] | Is there anything I’ve said you’d like me to repeat more slowly? | 还要我再一字一句地重复一遍吗 | 
| [50:05] | You’re my son! | 你是我儿子 | 
| [50:07] | Ryan! | 赖恩 | 
| [50:09] | I’m your dad! You’re my son! | 我是你的爸爸 你是我的儿子 | 
| [50:12] | I knew your mum! | 我知道你妈妈 | 
| [50:13] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 | 
| [50:15] | It’s no-one. | 谁都不是 | 
| [50:17] | It’s a scrote, nutter. | 某个瘾君子或者疯子 | 
| [50:21] | He’s off his head on drugs. | 他吸昏头了 | 
| [50:22] | These people say the first damned silly thing | 这种人说的那些蠢话 | 
| [50:25] | that comes into their heads. | 都不经脑子的 | 
| [50:32] | Did he believe you? | 他相信你说的吗 | 
| [50:33] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 | 
| [50:35] | He seemed to. | 似乎信了 | 
| [50:37] | Can he get access? | 他能得到孩子吗 | 
| [50:39] | I mean, if he proves… | 我是说 如果他证明了 | 
| [50:41] | If he can prove he’s his dad… | 如果他证明了他是孩子的父亲 | 
| [50:43] | – God knows. Probably. – Really? | – 天知道 或许吧 – 真的吗 | 
| [50:45] | It won’t happen. I won’t let it. | 不会发生的 我不会让他得逞 | 
| [50:47] | But legally, he might… | 但从法律上来说 他可以… | 
| [50:48] | I couldn’t give a toss, legally. | 我快被这所谓的法律气疯了 | 
| [50:50] | But if he’s saying he didn’t rape her, | 但是如果他坚称自己没有强奸她 | 
| [50:54] | then it’s his word against yours. | 那他的证词就跟你的相悖了 | 
| [50:55] | It’s not even his word against hers. | 而且他的证词甚至跟你女儿的不相冲突 | 
| [50:59] | She killed herself because of that bastard. | 她就是因为这个混蛋自杀的 | 
| [51:01] | That is… It’s not proof. | 可是 这不能构成证据啊 | 
| [51:03] | It’s not like that’s what he was convicted of! | 这对他根本定不了罪 | 
| [51:06] | If he can prove that he is his, | 如果他能证明孩子是他的 | 
| [51:07] | then he will have rights. | 那么他就有对孩子的抚养权 | 
| [51:09] | He’s not gonna prove it, | 他证明不了的 | 
| [51:10] | because I’m not gonna let him anywhere near him. | 因为我不会给他任何接近孩子的机会 | 
| [51:21] | Are we being thick? | 我们是不是太傻了 | 
| [51:26] | – Who? – That cellar. | – 谁 – 那个地下室 | 
| [51:28] | In that house near the Chinese, all the stuff you found in there. | 华人区旁的那个房子 你找到那些东西的地方 | 
| [51:32] | Is that not like…how you might keep someone if you’ve kidnapped them | 那儿看上去不正像那种你绑架某人后实行强奸 | 
| [51:36] | and raped them. | 的隐蔽地吗 | 
| [51:39] | That’s… | 还真是… | 
| [51:41] | I could flag it up. | 我应该去看看 | 
| [51:45] | They could fast-track the prints and swabs I had taken. | 他们很快就能查清我弄到的指纹跟化验标本 | 
| [51:48] | They should pick him up. | 他们该把他抓起来的 | 
| [51:49] | No. God, no. | 不 天呐 他们才不会 | 
| [51:50] | If they think he’s got anything to do with Ann Gallagher, | 只要他们觉得他跟安·加拉格尔有关 | 
| [51:53] | that’s last thing they’ll do. They’ll follow him. | 抓他是最后的阶段 他们会先跟踪他 | 
| [51:55] | If they can find him. | 前提是他们找得到他 | 
| [51:57] | Cos he sure as hell won’t be anywhere he’s supposed to be. | 他可不是那种会让你轻易找到的角色 | 
| [51:59] | What… Do you not think we’re onto something? | 什么 我们该不是摊上什么麻烦了吧 | 
| [52:02] | Clare, the first thing you learn in this job | 克莱尔 这份工作的首要任务 | 
| [52:04] | is not to make assumptions. It’s a short route to a cock-up. | 就是别做假设 那会让你一团乱麻 | 
| [52:07] | It can take your eye off what’s really going on. | 会让你跟事实背道而驰 | 
| [52:12] | Hiya, Phil. It’s Catherine. Look, | 菲尔 我是凯瑟琳 听着 | 
| [52:14] | this might be something and nothing, but I just thought I’d flag it up. | 这件事可大可小 但我想回地窖去看看 | 
| [52:19] | In West Yorkshire, detectives investigating | 西约克郡负责调查警员柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔 | 
| [52:22] | the murder of PC Kirsten McAskill have said that as well | 谋杀案的探员们表示 除了那辆白色的货车 | 
| [52:25] | as a white transit van, they’re now also looking for a yellow Mini, | 一辆黄色的迷你汽车也被纳入了追踪范围 | 
| [52:28] | and continue to appeal to members of the public for information. | 警察仍然需要公众提供线索 | 
| [52:31] | Martin Schofield reports from West Yorkshire. | 西约克郡 记者马丁?斯科菲尔德为您报道 | 
| [52:33] | Four days on from the brutal of the killing of… | 四天前一起残忍的凶杀案… | 
| [52:36] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [52:50] | Hello? Phil? It’s Nevison Gallagher. | 菲尔吗 我是奈维森·加拉格尔 | 
| [52:52] | Have you heard this on the news about Kirsten McAskill? | 你听到关于柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔的新闻了吗 | 
| [52:54] | A yellow Mini! That’s what our Ann was driving. | 一辆黄色的迷你汽车 那是安的车 | 
| [52:58] | – Shaf. – You out? | – 警官 – 还在外面呢 | 
| [53:00] | What have I missed? | 有什么新消息吗 | 
| [53:02] | Oh, just three million phone calls from people | 不过三百万人报告 | 
| [53:06] | whose neighbours have got a yellow mini. | 邻居家有黄色迷你车 | 
| [53:07] | How was the community meeting? | 社区会议怎么样了 | 
| [53:09] | The usual suspects out in force. | 跟以往一样 | 
| [53:10] | We’ve got a dead police officer, | 我们的一位警员死了 | 
| [53:12] | and they’re still more bothered about the amount of dog shit up Smithy Clough Lane. | 他们却为一条狗在史密斯大道上拉了坨屎烦恼 | 
| [53:16] | Listen, I’m just going to look in on Tommy Lee Royce’s mother again, | 我准备再去一次汤米·李·罗伊斯母亲家 | 
| [53:19] | all right? I shan’t be long. | 不会太久 | 
| [53:19] | – OK. What for? – Fun. | – 好吧 去干嘛 – 随便看看 | 
| [53:32] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [53:33] | Nevison. | 奈维森 | 
| [53:36] | I… I think I might know who these people are. | 我想我似乎知道那些人是谁了 | 
| [53:54] | – Who did that? – What are you doing here? | – 谁打的 – 你来干什么 | 
| [53:56] | He’s been here, because you gave him my message. | 他来过了 因为我让你带给他的话 | 
| [53:59] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [54:01] | So here’s another one I’d like you to give him. | 现在我要你带给他另外的话 | 
| [54:03] | Ryan is not his son. | 赖恩不是他的儿子 | 
| [54:05] | Ryan has got nothing to do with him. | 赖恩跟他一点关系都没有 | 
| [54:07] | I would not waste my life dragging up something he’d spawned. All right? | 我才不会浪费我的人生去管他的孬种 懂了吗 | 
| [54:10] | – Right. – So you tell him… | – 懂了 – 那就告诉他 | 
| [54:13] | If he comes anywhere near our Ryan, | 如果他胆敢接近我的赖恩 | 
| [54:15] | there’ll be bother. | 我会找他麻烦的 | 
| [54:16] | More bother than he knows how to handle. | 远不是他能解决的麻烦 | 
| [54:18] | – All right? – Yeah. | – 懂了吗 – 懂了 | 
| [54:24] | Did he do that? | 是他打的吗 | 
| [54:26] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [54:27] | Why did he do it? | 他为什么这么做 | 
| [54:29] | Cos it’s Tuesday. Cos the sun’s shining. | 因为是星期二 因为是大太阳天 | 
| [54:31] | Cos he feels like it. There is no why. | 或者因为他想 根本不需要理由 | 
| [54:34] | – Do you want me to arrest him? – No. | – 你想让我逮捕他吗 – 不 | 
| [54:37] | Lynn, if he’s knocking you about, I’ll arrest him. | 林恩如果他打你的话我可以逮捕他 | 
| [54:39] | Yeah, then he’ll do it even worse. | 是啊 然后他会更变本加厉的 | 
| [54:41] | I don’t see him for f-f-f…weeks and then… | 如果几周都不见他 | 
| [54:45] | I’ll let his dog out, that’ll fucking learn him. | 我就把他的狗放出了 好好教训他一番 | 
| [54:48] | I don’t see him for weeks, then he brings a dog, | 我几周没见他了 他带了只狗回来 | 
| [54:53] | and I’m not allowed in me own cellar. | 还不准我进自己的地窖 | 
| [54:55] | Not that I ever go in there, like. | 也不是永远都不准我进去的那种 | 
| [54:57] | You know, but… | 你懂的 但是 | 
| [54:59] | – What dog?- Ohh, it’s | – 什么狗 – 那是 | 
| [55:02] | Why’s he got a dog in the cellar? | 他为什么在地下室里养条狗 | 
| [55:03] | – It’s… – Show me, Lynn. | – 那是 – 带我看看 林恩 | 
| [55:05] | – Show me. – He’s just looking after it for someone. | – 带我看看 – 他只是帮别人照顾一下 | 
| [55:09] | – I’m in trouble now. – Is Tommy here? | – 他会找我麻烦的 – 汤米住这儿吗 | 
| [55:11] | – No. – Why’s it padlocked? | – 不 – 那为什么锁上 | 
| [55:14] | He put that on. He’s training it up for a fight. | 他上的锁 他正在训练斗狗 | 
| [55:19] | – Have you heard this dog? – It’s muzzled. | – 你听过到狗叫吗 – 它被戴了口罩的 | 
| [55:22] | Have you seen the dog? | 你看到过狗吗 | 
| [55:25] | I don’t think that’s a dog in there, Lynn. | 我可不觉得这里面是条狗 林恩 | 
| [55:37] | Ann? | 安 | 
| [55:47] | Get me out of here! Get me out of here! Get me out of here! | 把我放出去 把我放出去 把我放出去 | 
| [55:51] | You’re out of here. It’s over. | 你可以走了 一切都结束了 | 
| [55:57] | Get me out of here! Get me out of here! | 把我放出去 把我放出去 | 
| [56:01] | – What are you doing? – It wasn’t me. | – 你都做了什么 – 不是我 | 
| [56:03] | What are you fucking doing?! | 你他妈都做了什么 | 
| [56:47] | You bitch! | 婊子 | 
| [56:50] | You’re going to be eating food through a straw | 你就准备一辈子 | 
| [56:52] | for the rest of your life. | 靠一根管子吃饭吧 | 
| [56:56] | You’re going to need someone to wipe your arse for you. | 你会连擦屁股都要找人帮忙 | 
| [56:59] | Oh, yes. | 就是这样 | 
| [57:01] | Do you like that, you slag? | 你喜欢这样吗 婊子 | 
| [57:35] | – Get in! – No, no, no… | – 进去 – 不 不 不 | 
| [57:37] | – Get in! – No! | – 进去 – 不 | 
| [57:55] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要一辆救护车 | 
| [57:59] | – No! – Get in, get in. | – 不 – 进来 进来 | 
| [58:02] | Get in! | 进来 | 
| [58:03] | Don’t do that. Don’t do that. | 不要啊 不要啊 | 
| [58:06] | Don’t do that! | 不要啊 | 
| [58:08] | Don’t do that! Don’t do that! | 不要啊 不要啊 | 
| [58:17] | Don’t do that! | 不要啊 | 
| [58:23] | No! | 不 | 
| [58:26] | Don’t do that! | 不要啊 |