时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Can I speak to the detective superintendent, please? | 我想找一下侦探所长 可以吗 |
[00:03] | I need to talk to him about a kidnap. | 我要向他报告一起绑架案 |
[00:05] | It’s a tiger kidnap, live, ongoing, happening now. | 这是一件严重的 正在发生的绑架案 |
[00:08] | Catherine Cawood… | 凯瑟琳·卡伍德… |
[00:09] | Your grandson – is it him that’s our Tommy’s lad? | 你的外孙 是我们汤米的孩子吗 |
[00:11] | I’m your dad! You’re my son! | 我是你爸爸 你是我儿子 |
[00:13] | I knew your mum! | 我认识你妈妈 |
[00:16] | Nobody “higher up” is gonna know | 没有一个高层的人会知道 |
[00:19] | a single damn thing about this stupid business! | 有关这件事的一丁点儿消息 |
[00:21] | If he can prove he is his dad, | 如果他能证明他是孩子的爸爸 |
[00:23] | then he will have rights. | 那他就有该有的权利了 |
[00:24] | It’s all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[00:26] | You genius, who never gets his hands mucky! | 你这个从不自己办事的混蛋 |
[00:29] | I’ll look in on Tommy Lee Royce’s mother again. | 我再去趟汤米·李·罗伊斯的妈妈那儿 |
[00:31] | – Shan’t be long. – OK. What for? | – 不会太久 – 好 为什么 |
[00:33] | – Fun. – It was them that killed that policewoman! | – 没什么 – 是他们杀了那个警察 |
[00:42] | I think I might know who these people are. | 我想我可能知道这些人是谁 |
[01:01] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[01:06] | Can you hear me?! | 能听见吗 |
[01:09] | You’ve got to help me! | 求你救救我 |
[01:10] | He’s going to kill me. | 他要杀我 |
[01:14] | He’s going to kill me! | 他要杀了我 |
[01:18] | I’ll gouge his eyes out, | 我要把他的眼珠挖出来 |
[01:20] | I’ll tear his hair out by the roots… | 我要拔光他的头发… |
[01:30] | Shit! Sarge! | 可恶 警官 |
[01:32] | Sarge? Do you hear me? | 警官 能听到我吗 |
[01:35] | – What’ve you done to her?! – M-Me? I… | – 你把她怎么了 – 我 我… |
[01:39] | It’s him! It’s him, he’s done it, not me! | 是他 是他 是他干的 不是我 |
[01:42] | Tell me what’s happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[01:43] | Don’t you bloody touch me! Where’ve you bloody well been?! | 别碰我 刚才你人在哪儿呢 |
[01:46] | I’m not trying to touch you, I need to know what’s happened. | 我不碰你 我需要知道发生了什么事 |
[01:55] | What the hell’s happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[01:57] | Sir, girl in the car says she’s been held in a cellar | 警官 车里那个女孩说她被关在地窖里 |
[01:59] | and assaulted for the last four days. | 被折磨了四天 |
[02:02] | Hey, love, you’ll be all right now. What’s your name? | 宝贝 你现在没事了 你叫什么名字 |
[02:05] | Ann… Gallagher. | 安·加拉格尔 |
[02:09] | Who’s-Who’s done this to my sergeant, Ann? | 谁… 是谁干的这件事儿 安 |
[02:12] | I don’t know his name, but he’s still in there. | 我不知道他的名字 但是他还在那儿 |
[02:15] | He’s in the cellar. | 他就在那个地窖 |
[02:18] | She sprayed him with something. | 她向他喷了什么东西 |
[02:20] | You and you, round t’back. | 你们俩 进去看看 |
[02:22] | Shaf, you’re going in the ambulance with Catherine. If she speaks, | 警官 你跟着凯瑟琳去医院 如果她开口了 |
[02:25] | I want to know what she’s saying. | 我想知道她说了什么 |
[02:26] | Stay with t’lass. Everyone else… | 你呆在这儿 其他人… |
[02:28] | Check the cellar first, and be careful! | 先检查地窖 注意安全 |
[02:30] | I want the on-call DI, I want H-MIT, I want CSI. | 我需要DI H-MIT CSI的人 |
[02:33] | This is the attempted murder of a police officer. | 他是杀害警官的嫌犯 |
[02:56] | There’s nobody down here, sir! | 下面没人 长官 |
[02:58] | She sprayed him! She gassed him! | 她拿东西喷过他 袭击过他 |
[03:12] | – Hello? – Ashley, it’s Tommy. | – 谁 – 艾希利 我是汤米 |
[03:15] | – You all right? – She’s escaped. | – 你怎么样 – 她逃跑了 |
[03:18] | – What? – She’s escaped. | – 什么 – 她逃跑了 |
[03:20] | That bastard policewoman! They’ve got her. | 都是那个贱警察 他们找到了她 |
[03:23] | You’ve got to come and pick me up, you’ve got to help me. | 你要来接我 你得来帮我 |
[03:25] | You’re on your own, pal. | 你自己看着办吧 朋友 |
[03:27] | Ashley? | 艾希利 |
[03:30] | Ashley! | 艾希利 |
[03:35] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[03:37] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[03:39] | In this trouble town | ♪ 动荡不堪此城中 ♪ |
[03:42] | Troubles are found | ♪ 麻烦接踵不胜计 ♪ |
[03:48] | In this trouble town | ♪ 动荡不堪此城中 ♪ |
[03:50] | What’s you can pround of | ♪ 一无是处无以为豪 ♪ |
[04:00] | Stuck in speed-bump city | ♪ 深陷此城无所依 ♪ |
[04:01] | Where the only thing that’s pretty | ♪ 所期盼者 ♪ |
[04:04] | Is the thought of getting out | ♪ 唯有逃离 ♪ |
[04:08] | Don’t tell him I already know what’s going on. | 别告诉他我已经知道了 |
[04:12] | – Just introduce us as being from CID. – Right. | – 就说我们是刑事调查局的 – 好 |
[04:21] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[04:22] | These fellas are from the CID, they want to talk to you. | 他们是刑事调查局的 有事找你 |
[04:25] | – Hi. – How do you do? | – 你好 – 你好 |
[04:29] | Could you give us a few minutes? | 能给我们几分钟吗 |
[04:37] | Mr Weatherill. Can I call you Kevin? | 韦泽利尔先生 我能叫你凯文吗 |
[04:40] | Er, yeah. Y-Yeah, of course. | 可以 当然可以 |
[04:55] | – Hello. – Lewis? | – 你好 – 路易斯 |
[04:58] | Yeah, might be. | 嗯 是 |
[05:00] | It’s Tommy. I need a lift. I need picking up. | 我是汤米 我需要你来接我 你得来接我 |
[05:03] | Have you got a car you can use? | 你那儿有车吗 |
[05:07] | Look, I’ll pay you. | 听着 我可以付钱 |
[05:12] | Do you know anyone who’s got a car I can borrow? | 你知道我能找谁借车吗 |
[05:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[05:22] | Where did you drop the money off, Kevin? | 你在哪儿放的钱呢 凯文 |
[05:25] | Where did they tell you to drop the money off? | 他们让你把钱放在哪儿 |
[05:26] | Er… Er, McDonald’s on the Huddersfield ring road. | 哈德斯菲尔德环路的麦当劳 |
[05:31] | And then Birch Services on the M62. | 和M62公路的桦木服务站 |
[05:33] | Whose car did you drive there in? | 你开谁的车去的 |
[05:37] | – Mine. – Both times? | – 我的 – 两次都是吗 |
[05:41] | – Yeah. – You’re absolutely certain about that? | – 是 – 你能完全肯定吗 |
[05:44] | You didn’t take Nevison’s or… anyone else’s? | 你没有开奈维森的或者其他人的车吗 |
[05:47] | No. | 没有 |
[05:49] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[05:50] | What’s your registration number? | 你的车牌号是多少 |
[05:56] | VE56… VE56… | |
[05:59] | CHX CHX. | |
[06:04] | Can you give me, near as you can, specific times | 你能告诉我这两次放钱的具体时间吗 |
[06:06] | when those drops were made? | 越具体越好 |
[06:09] | The first time, Huddersfield ring road, that was… | 第一次是哈德斯菲尔德环路 是… |
[06:13] | er, Thursday, this last Thursday. | 周四 上周四 |
[06:14] | Er, around lunchtime. | 大概是午饭时间 |
[06:16] | Probably… five past, ten past 12? | 好像是十二点五分 或十分 |
[06:19] | And the other time? | 另一次呢 |
[06:20] | That was… Er, that was Birch Services. | 是… 是在桦木服务站 |
[06:25] | Erm, half past ten, quarter to 11, this Monday. | 十点半 或者十点四十五 这个周一 |
[06:30] | And where did you put it? The money. | 你把钱放哪里了呢 |
[06:32] | In-in-in-in… In a… | 在 在 在 在… 在一个… |
[06:34] | Wasn’t, like, in a bin, next to a… bin. | 不是箱子里 是在箱子的… 旁边 |
[06:37] | Was this the Huddersfield ring road or Birch Services? | 是在哈德斯菲尔德环路还是在桦木服务站 |
[06:40] | Er… Huddersfield. | 哈德斯菲尔德 |
[06:42] | The second time was in the men’s toilets. | 第二次是在男厕所 |
[06:46] | Can you describe to me where the bins and these toilets are? | 你能描述下那些箱子和厕所在的地方吗 |
[06:50] | Where you left the money? | 你放钱的地方 |
[06:55] | You can draw a map or a diagram if it’s easier. | 如果画图方便的话你也可以画个草图 |
[07:05] | Phil Crabtree. | 菲尔?克雷布里特 |
[07:09] | Thanks, bye-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[07:12] | Can you just give me a minute, Kevin? | 能给我一分钟吗 凯文 |
[07:14] | Has something happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:24] | We’ve got her. She’s safe. | 我们找到她了 她很安全 |
[07:28] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[07:32] | So he knew where she was? | 那他知道她在哪儿吗 |
[07:34] | No, I’ve just had a phone call. Do you want to ring Helen? | 不知道 我刚接了电话 你要跟海伦打电话吗 |
[07:37] | – She’s asking for her mother. – Where is she? | – 她正在找她妈妈 – 她在哪儿 |
[07:39] | Local. They’re taking her to hospital in Halifax. | 本市 他们正带她去哈里法斯的医院 |
[07:41] | For a checkup. It’s routine. | 做检查 例行检查 |
[07:44] | Have they caught the bastards? | 他们抓到那些坏蛋了吗 |
[07:46] | That’s as much as I know at the minute. | 我现在就知道这么多 |
[07:48] | So-So he didn’t know? | 所以 所以他不知道 |
[07:49] | – We’re still having that conversa… – Helen! | – 我们还正在… – 海伦 |
[07:52] | Hello, love. They’ve found her! | 你好 亲爱的 他们找到她了 |
[07:53] | She’s safe! | 她没事 |
[08:03] | Boss. | 长官 |
[08:06] | There’s no ANPR on this fella’s vehicle at either of the two | 最近四天内 在他提到的两个地方 |
[08:09] | drop-off points he’s mentioned, at any point over the last four days. | 没有他的车到过的记录 |
[08:16] | You were telling me which bin you put the money next to. | 你之前说你把钱放在了哪个箱子旁边 |
[08:19] | Yeah. I, er… It-It-It’s difficult to explain. | 我… 这很难解释 |
[08:23] | OK. Well, the thing is, Kevin… | 好吧 事情是 凯文… |
[08:26] | I’m arresting you on suspicion of abduction | 我现在以绑架勒索 |
[08:28] | and demanding money with menaces. | 嫌疑犯的罪名逮捕你 |
[08:31] | No, that’s… Why?! | 不 这是… 为什么 |
[08:33] | You’re wrong! You’ve got the wrong end of the stick! | 你弄错了 你找错人了 |
[08:36] | You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence | 你可以保持沉默 但是如果你对所问的问题 |
[08:39] | if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. | 不予以回答的话 在法庭上将对你不利 |
[08:43] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你说的每一句话都将成为呈堂证供 |
[08:46] | Do you understand what I’m saying, Kevin? | 你明白我说的吗 凯文 |
[08:48] | Yes, but… I-I… | 明白 但是… 我 我… |
[08:50] | Is this your mobile phone? | 这是你的手机吗 |
[09:03] | Come on, Mum! | 来吧 妈妈 |
[09:04] | Come on! Mum, come on! | 来吧 妈妈 快点 |
[09:07] | No! | 不 |
[09:08] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[09:11] | It’s beautiful, it’s perfect! | 很漂亮 非常完美 |
[09:15] | Just let go, Mummy! | 就这样吧 妈妈 |
[09:20] | Mummy! | 妈妈 |
[09:23] | She’s become extremely tachycardic. | 她现在心跳很快 |
[09:25] | Is everything OK down there? | 一切都好吗 |
[09:30] | – She is becoming very unstable. – Packs. Quickly. | – 她现在很不稳定 – 包扎 快 |
[09:33] | Her abdomen’s full of blood, she’s bleeding out. | 她腹部都是血 她在流血 |
[09:38] | The spleen’s gone. Get the suction. | 脾已经坏死了 上吸引泵 |
[09:57] | What do we know? | 都知道什么 |
[09:59] | No more than I told you on the phone. | 就是我在电话里告诉你的那些 |
[10:01] | She’s still in theatre. I don’t know where she is. | 她还在手术室 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[10:03] | They showed me in here. They said it could be hours. | 他们把我带到这儿 说可能需要几个小时 |
[10:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:07] | They’re having to remove her spleen. | 他们不得不切了她的脾脏 |
[10:09] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[10:10] | Well, she… Somebody beat her up. | 她… 她被打了 |
[10:12] | – Who? – I don’t know. | – 谁 – 我不知道 |
[10:14] | Well, what… What does that mean, your spleen? | 那是什么… 什么意思 |
[10:15] | What does that do? | 脾脏 那是干什么的 |
[10:17] | I don’t… I have no… | 我不… 我也不… |
[10:18] | You know as much as I do. | 我跟你知道的都一样 |
[10:19] | What was she doing? | 她做了什么 |
[10:21] | Just what I’ve said. That’s all I know. | 就是我刚刚说的 我就知道这么多 |
[10:23] | Is there someone to talk to? | 没有人可以问问吗 |
[10:25] | They keep popping in. | 他们没时间理我 |
[10:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:29] | Yeah. I just… | 嗯 我只是… |
[10:33] | I don’t know what to do with meself. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[10:42] | Are you not in t’salon today? | 你今天不去沙龙吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I’m down there now. This is a hologram. | 我已经去了 这里的是全息图 |
[10:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:58] | I might… | 我可能… |
[11:00] | I might pop out for a bit. | 我可能要出去一段时间 |
[11:10] | You’ve been at it again. | 经历了那么多事 |
[11:12] | After everything that’s been said. | 你又开始做那些事了 |
[11:21] | Ashley Cowgill? I’m Detective Constable Christine Whittaker. | 艾希利·考吉尔 我是探员克里斯汀?惠塔克 |
[11:24] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[11:26] | – What’s it to do with? – You all right if I come in? | – 怎么了 – 我可以进去吧 |
[11:32] | Is this your wife? | 这是你的妻子吗 |
[11:33] | – Yeah, she’s… – What’s the matter? | – 对 是的 – 有什么事吗 |
[11:35] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:36] | OK, Ashley, I’m arresting you on suspicion of abduction | 艾希利 我们怀疑你 |
[11:40] | and demanding money with menaces. | 与一宗绑架恐吓勒索案有关 |
[11:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:43] | You don’t have to say anything, but it may harm your defence | 你可以保持沉默 但是如果你 |
[11:45] | if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. | 对所问的问题不予以回答 在法庭将对你不利 |
[11:48] | That’s… | 这 |
[11:50] | You can’t, th… | 你们不能… |
[11:51] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你所说的一切将作为呈堂证供 |
[11:53] | Are you with me, Ashley? Have you taken that in? | 听懂了吗 艾希利 给他戴上吧 |
[11:57] | I haven’t… | 我没有 |
[12:00] | I didn’t… This isn’t me. | 我没有 不是我干的 |
[12:01] | Why would he do something like that? We’ve got caravans! | 他为什么要这么做 我们有敞篷车 |
[12:06] | We’ve got a games room that caters for people in wheelchairs! | 我们还经营着残疾人士喜欢的游戏室 |
[12:38] | Ryan, your grandad’s here. | 赖恩 你的祖父来了 |
[12:40] | Hiya, Ryan. | 你好呀 赖恩 |
[12:41] | And your stepgran, Ros. | 还有继祖母 罗斯 |
[12:43] | Hello! | 你好 |
[12:44] | You’re going to be going home with them today | 你今天得跟他们一起回家 |
[12:47] | because your granny’s had to go into hospital. | 因为你的外婆进医院了 |
[12:49] | And your Auntie Clare’s with her, so… | 克莱尔阿姨要去医院陪她 所以… |
[12:52] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:54] | Do you want to have another go at football in our back garden? | 你想再去后花园踢球吗 |
[12:57] | See if you can teach me a few new moves? | 看你能不能教我几个新动作 |
[12:59] | Why’s she in hospital? | 她为什么在医院 |
[13:02] | – She’s had a bit of an accident at work. – Yeah. | – 她上班的时候出了点事 – 没错 |
[13:04] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[13:06] | She’s going to be absolutely fine, love. | 她会完全恢复的 亲爱的 |
[13:30] | The two wanted men have been named as | 两名通缉犯名叫 |
[13:31] | Tommy Lee Royce and Lewis Whippey. | 汤米·李·罗伊斯和路易斯·威佩 |
[13:35] | Abduh Rehman reports from West Yorkshire. | 阿布都·拉赫曼 西约克郡报道 |
[13:37] | This morning, two arrests were made and two more men are wanted for questioning, | 今天早晨 警方逮捕了两名嫌疑人进行问询 |
[13:42] | 28-year-old Tommy Lee Royce and | 汤米·李·罗伊斯 28岁 |
[13:44] | 22-year-old Lewis Whippey, | 路易斯·威佩 22岁 |
[13:46] | both with previous convictions for | 两名嫌疑人都曾 |
[13:48] | car theft and drug offences. | 实施汽车盗窃和贩毒活动 |
[13:52] | A manhunt was launched this morning involving over 200 officers | 今天早晨 约克警署出动了 |
[13:56] | from the Yorkshire Police. | 200多名警察进行搜捕 |
[13:58] | A spokesman warned both men may be armed and dangerous | 发言人称两个人都可能携带武器 非常危险 |
[14:01] | and should not be approached. | 请不要靠近他们 |
[14:03] | I’m not armed. I’m-I’m-I’m not dangerous! | 我没有携带武器 我也不危险 |
[14:06] | Oi, you, speccy four-eyes! | 你这个四眼笨蛋 |
[14:07] | You listening? | 别吵 |
[14:09] | ..as well as all ports and airports. | 以及全部港口和飞机场 |
[14:11] | However, we have reason to believe | 但是 我们有理由相信 |
[14:13] | that the two men have not left the locality. | 他们还没有离开这里 |
[14:16] | Anyone helping these two men through some misguided sense of loyalty | 任何因为各种原因帮助这两人的人 |
[14:20] | should be in no doubt as to the seriousness of the crimes | 毫无疑问将被认为是他们的帮凶 |
[14:23] | they’ve committed, | 他们所犯的严重罪行有 |
[14:25] | the brutal murder of PC Kirsten McAskill, | 残忍杀害警员柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔 |
[14:28] | the attempted murder of Sergeant Catherine Cawood, | 企图谋杀凯瑟琳·卡伍德警官 |
[14:31] | who this evening remains in a critical condition in hospital, | 该警官在医院的情况仍不容乐观 |
[14:33] | and the abduction of Ann Gallagher. | 以及绑架安·加拉格尔 |
[14:35] | They’re gonna do house-to-house, | 他们会挨家挨户进行搜索 |
[14:36] | door-to-door, then what? | 然后怎么办呢 |
[14:38] | I’ll think of summat. | 我会想到办法的 |
[14:40] | To Tommy Lee Royce and Lewis Whippey, I would like to say | 我想对汤米·李·罗伊斯和路易斯·威佩说 |
[14:44] | there is no safe haven, you will not escape justice. | 你们没有避难所 也无法逃脱公正的审判 |
[14:50] | Twat. | 傻逼 |
[15:01] | Could you eat something? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[15:03] | No. I don’t know. Should I? | 不 我不知道 我要吃吗 |
[15:07] | – You need to take the Subutex. – Yeah, yeah. | – 你得吃点丁丙诺啡 – 你说得对 |
[15:11] | What were they asking you? | 他们问了什么 |
[15:13] | – I don’t want to go through all that again. – Oh, that’s fine. | – 我不想再回忆一次 – 那好吧 |
[15:17] | I want to go and see Clare’s sister. | 我想去看看克莱尔的姐姐 |
[15:19] | She’s going to let us know when you can visit. | 可以的时候 她会通知我们的 |
[15:27] | I’ll… | 我… |
[15:30] | I’ll go and put the kettle on. | 我去烧点水 |
[15:41] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[15:48] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[15:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:55] | Daniel’s here. | 丹尼尔来了 |
[15:58] | And there’s a detective outside needs to talk to you. About what happened. | 外面有一个侦探等着 他想和你谈谈这件事 |
[16:04] | No shit. | 该死 |
[16:07] | We’ve been here all day. | 我们一整天都在这 |
[16:12] | All day? | 一整天 |
[16:15] | Why, what time is it? | 为什么 现在几点了 |
[16:16] | Knocking on for midnight. | 半夜12点 |
[16:20] | You’ve been asleep, you’ve had an anaesthetic. | 你一直在昏睡 因为用了麻醉剂 |
[16:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:25] | The doctors are going to come and explain everything to you. | 医生马上会过来 他们会向你说明一切 |
[16:29] | Explain everything to me? Why? | 向我说明一切 为什么 |
[16:33] | – Have I died? – No! | – 我已经死了吗 – 当然没有 |
[16:36] | You just need to take things steady for a few days, that’s all. | 你只需要几天稳定一下就可以了 |
[16:42] | Do you remember what happened? | 你记得发生什么事了吗 |
[16:48] | You got Ann Gallagher out alive. You saved her life. | 你把安·加拉格尔活着带出来了 你救了她 |
[16:51] | – Is she all right? – Yeah. | – 她还好吗 – 是的 |
[16:55] | Physically, she’s… | 身体上还好 她… |
[16:58] | And oh, my God, do Helen and Nevison love you! | 老天啊 海伦和奈维森都爱死你了 |
[17:02] | I’ve had a phone call. | 我们联系过了 |
[17:04] | He said, “If there’s ever anything we can do…” | 他说 “如果我们能帮什么忙” |
[17:06] | I said, “Well, if you fancied paying off the mortgage!” | 我说 “当然 你最好能把贷款给还清” |
[17:14] | They said you were losing blood. Internally. | 他们说你体内失血 |
[17:17] | That was why they had to take you into the operating theatre. | 所以必须把你推进手术室 |
[17:21] | You were in there for five hours. More. | 你在那待了五个多小时 |
[17:24] | They’ve all been very kind. | 他们都很友善 |
[17:28] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[17:30] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[17:32] | Hello, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[17:35] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[17:37] | What do I look like? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[17:40] | You’re… bruised. | 你有点擦伤 |
[17:44] | Mum, there’s a detective from H-MIT outside. | 妈妈 H-MIT的侦探等在外面 |
[17:47] | He wants to talk to you about what happened. | 他想和你谈谈这件事 |
[17:53] | Y-You all right? | 你 你还好吗 |
[17:58] | I got him, though, eh? | 我抓住他了 |
[18:02] | I got the bastard. | 我抓住那畜生了 |
[18:14] | The big news is we are this close to proving the people that abducted | 好消息是我们几乎能证明 |
[18:17] | Ann Gallagher were the same people | 绑架安·加拉格尔和谋杀 |
[18:19] | who murdered Kirsten McAskill. | 柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔的是同一伙人 |
[18:21] | God almighty. | 万能的上帝 |
[18:24] | You were right about Milton Avenue. | 你追到米尔顿街是对的 |
[18:26] | We picked Ashley Cowgill up around lunchtime. | 午休时间 我们逮捕了艾希利·考吉尔 |
[18:29] | Ann’s told us she was held in a caravan for two nights | 安告诉我们 他们把她从米尔顿街带走以后 |
[18:32] | after they removed her from Milton Avenue. | 被关在敞篷车里两个晚上 |
[18:34] | She was in Milton Avenue. | 她确实去过米尔顿街 |
[18:36] | I fast-tracked the swabs you authorised. | 我快速追踪你授权的药签 |
[18:38] | We found DNA from Ann, Tommy Lee Royce, and the blood… | 我们找到了安和汤米·李·罗伊斯的DNA |
[18:43] | is from a lad called Lewis Whippey. | 血液来自一个叫路易斯·威佩的小伙子 |
[18:45] | Lewis Whippey. | 路易斯·威佩 |
[18:49] | I collared him for nicking a motor when he were 15. | 他15岁的时候因为划摩托车 我逮捕过他 |
[18:53] | Ann Gallagher’s identified | 安·加拉格尔已经证实了 |
[18:54] | them both in the Viper suite | 他们都在维佩尔套房里 |
[18:55] | as the men who abducted her. | 和绑架她的人在一起 |
[18:57] | Back to Cowgill. He’s the registered owner of a white van. | 回到考吉尔 他是一辆白色客车的车主 |
[19:01] | The same make, model and year | 车系 车型和制造年份和 |
[19:03] | that’d been at the scene where Kirsten died. | 柯尔斯顿出事现场的车一模一样 |
[19:06] | It was stolen, the van, last week. | 上个礼拜 那辆车被偷了 |
[19:10] | – Did you report it to the police? – No. | – 你向警察报案了吗 – 没有 |
[19:13] | What’d have been t’point? You’d not do owt about it. | 你这么说什么意思 这又不是什么大事 |
[19:16] | Well, for the insurance, at least. | 好吧 那至少应该联系保险公司吧 |
[19:18] | It wasn’t worth owt, wasn’t worth the hassle. It was a shit heap. | 又不值钱 不值得我这么麻烦 只是台破车 |
[19:21] | He’s denying everything, of course. | 他当然否认一切 |
[19:23] | Doesn’t know Tommy or Lewis from Adam. | 说不认识汤米和路易斯 |
[19:26] | But we’ve got Telecoms analysing his phone. | 但是我们正在通过电信分析他的手机 |
[19:29] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间的问题 |
[19:31] | And we took the dogs in. | 我们动用了警犬 |
[19:33] | They sniffed out 20 kilos of cannabis stashed in one of his caravans. | 它们闻出他的敞篷车里私藏了20公斤大麻 |
[19:38] | Course, he didn’t know anything about that either. | 当然 他也否认自己知道这件事 |
[19:44] | There is some… | 还有一件事… |
[19:47] | ..less good news, however, I’m afraid. | 不太好的消息 我觉得是 |
[19:53] | Tommy Lee Royce is still on his toes, | 汤米·李·罗伊斯仍然在逃 |
[19:55] | and so is Lewis Whippey. | 路易斯·威佩也是 |
[20:02] | No… | 不 |
[20:05] | No… | 不 |
[20:07] | What-what do you mean? He… | 你什么意思 他… |
[20:10] | I sprayed him, I blinded him! | 我喷了他 我让他失明了 |
[20:13] | He were in the cellar, he was helpless, he were… | 他当时在地下室 他束手无策 |
[20:16] | PolSA’s pulled that house apart. Believe me. | PolSA已经仔细搜查了每个角落 相信我 |
[20:18] | They’ve been in there all day. | 他们在那待了一整天 |
[20:19] | He must’ve managed to slip out before the first emergency vehicles pulled up. | 第一辆急救车到达以前 他肯定已经逃脱了 |
[20:23] | No. | 不 |
[20:25] | We will get him, Catherine. He can’t have got far. | 我们会抓住他的 凯瑟琳 他逃不远 |
[20:47] | I won’t become addicted. I refuse. | 我不会上瘾 我拒绝 |
[20:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:57] | I wanted… | 我希望 |
[21:00] | ..to ask you to do something for me. | 你能帮我个忙 |
[21:03] | What? | 什么 |
[21:04] | I don’t want my mum to know. | 我希望能对我妈妈保密 |
[21:07] | I want her to die not knowing. | 我希望她此生都不知情 |
[21:10] | Not knowing…? | 不知情 |
[21:16] | He raped you. | 他强奸了你 |
[21:23] | I don’t want her to know. | 我希望能对她保密 |
[21:25] | Ever. | 永远 |
[21:26] | Ever. Ever. And I can’t tell my dad that. | 永远 永远 我也不能告诉爸爸 |
[21:31] | I tried to, last night, but I couldn’t. I… | 昨晚 我本来想告诉他 但是 不行 |
[21:33] | I wanted to, but… | 我想 但是 |
[21:37] | ..I don’t want him picturing… | 我不希望他想象那个画面 |
[21:39] | I don’t want to see him picturing… | 我不想看到他想象那个画面 |
[21:43] | But he will need to know. Eventually. | 但是他最终还是会知道 |
[21:46] | When it goes to court. | 在法庭上 |
[21:47] | And it will go to court, | 会走到那一天的 |
[21:49] | I will see those people in court. | 我会在法庭会看到那些人 |
[21:53] | My mother… | 我妈妈… |
[21:56] | I think they think it’s unlikely she’ll live that long. | 我想 他们认为她能活不了多久 |
[21:59] | And they said it could be eight months before it gets to court, | 他们说 离开庭还有八个月 |
[22:04] | and if she never needs to know, that’s… that’s… | 如果她永远没必要知道 那… |
[22:08] | ..that’s how I’d like it. | 那就不要让她知道了 |
[22:11] | My dad… he will need to know. Before. | 我爸爸… 在此之前他会知道的 |
[22:15] | And… | 而且… |
[22:17] | You want me to tell him? | 你想让我转告他是吗 |
[22:20] | OK. | 可以 |
[22:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:25] | When I get out of here. | 等我从这里出去后 |
[22:28] | Can you wait that long? | 你能等那么久吗 |
[22:34] | They took swabs, the police doctors did, | 在我见我爸爸妈妈之前 |
[22:36] | before they let me see my mum and dad, so… | 警医对我做了检查 所以… |
[22:39] | they’ve got everything they needed. | 他们已经拿到了他们要的东西 |
[22:42] | And they will get him. | 警察会将他绳之以法的 |
[22:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:48] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[23:27] | – Hi, Mike! – Clare. How are you? | – 迈克 – 克莱尔 你好吗 |
[23:29] | – Not so bad. – Is Catherine not up? | – 还可以吧 – 凯瑟琳还没起床吗 |
[23:33] | Yeah, she should be. | 她应该起来了 |
[23:35] | I took her up a cup of tea before I left. | 走之前我给她端了一杯茶 |
[23:37] | And she’s under strict instructions | 而且她需要严格遵守医生说的 |
[23:39] | not to wallow in bed all day. | 不能一直躺在床上的规定 |
[23:40] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[23:45] | – I won’t stop long. – I’ll stick the kettle on. | – 我不会打扰你们太久 – 我去烧壶水 |
[23:49] | Oh, you’re up! | 你起床啦 |
[23:53] | Catherine! I was knocking on the door. | 凯瑟琳 我刚才一直在敲门 |
[23:58] | You’ve not started smoking again? | 你不会是又开始抽烟了吧 |
[24:00] | No, it’s me. She just has the odd one. | 不 是我抽的 她只是抽我剩下的 |
[24:02] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[24:08] | I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[24:12] | I was just popping in to say… | 我只是顺路来告诉你件事… |
[24:14] | you… | 那个… |
[24:16] | You’ve probably seen what’s on the front of a couple of the tabloids? | 你大概已经看到今天的报纸头条了吧 |
[24:20] | I’ve spoken to the District Commander. | 我刚跟地区指挥官谈过了 |
[24:22] | He wanted me to assure you there’s no intelligence | 他要我向你保证没有任何证据 |
[24:24] | whatsoever to suggest that he’s got out of the country. | 表明他已经逃离了这里 |
[24:27] | But if the twisted bastard’d done it successfully, | 不过如果这个混蛋真的没有成功逃离 |
[24:29] | there wouldn’t be, would there? | 也就不会有这种报道了 不是吗 |
[24:30] | You think the press’d know that and we wouldn’t? | 你是说媒体都知道而我们却一无所知吗 |
[24:32] | It wouldn’t be t’first time. | 这又不是第一次了 |
[24:34] | We will get him. | 我们会将他绳之以法的 |
[24:35] | Yeah. Do you know how many… | 是 你知不知道在过去的三周里… |
[24:39] | tossers in uniform have said that to her over t’last three weeks? | 有多少穿着制服的伪君子对她说过这句话呢 |
[24:43] | Did you make an appointment with the psychologist? | 你和心理医生预约门诊了吗 |
[24:46] | She told her to put all her troubles in little envelopes. | 心理医生让她把她所有的担忧写在一小封信里 |
[24:49] | And to put the little envelopes into a little box. | 然后再把这封信放在一个小盒子里 |
[24:52] | And to put it in the attic | 然后再把这个小盒子放在阁楼里 |
[24:53] | till she felt strong enough to open it up again. | 等到她感觉自己足够强大再去打开它 |
[24:55] | She meant well. | 她是好意 |
[24:59] | Kevin Weatherill’s having a bad time on remand. | 凯文·韦泽利尔在等待押后审理的日子不好过 |
[25:01] | His cell-mate took a shine to him. | 他的狱友对他百般侮辱 |
[25:05] | You know what it’s like inside | 你也知道监狱里的环境 |
[25:06] | wi’ some of these Neanderthals. | 尤其是一些尼安德塔人 |
[25:07] | Every hole’s a goal. | 上下其手 有洞就不放过 |
[25:09] | He’s been hospitalised with his injuries, apparently. | 他一直带伤住院 这都不用猜 |
[25:12] | – Jesus. – Sorry. | – 天呐 – 抱歉 |
[25:14] | But the other thing is that | 不过还有一件事是 |
[25:16] | Ashley Cowgill’s up for Judge in Chambers bail this week | 艾希利·考吉尔打算让钱伯斯法官这周保释他 |
[25:18] | and the rumour is he’s going to get it. | 而且据可靠消息称他会得偿所愿 |
[25:21] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[25:24] | Has he done a deal? | 他给了法官什么好处 |
[25:25] | That’s… | 这个嘛… |
[25:26] | Yeah. More than likely what’s happened here. | 没错 这种手段在这里更说得通 |
[25:29] | What’s that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[25:30] | It means he has information that could be useful. | 意思就是他手上有对全国通信协会 |
[25:33] | To the NCA, I’d imagine. | 有利的消息 我是这么想的 |
[25:34] | In return for a reduced sentence, probably. | 或许以此换取减刑吧 |
[25:38] | And bail. | 还有保释 |
[25:40] | Does that really happen? | 真的会这样吗 |
[25:41] | Well, we’re speculating. But, yes. It really happens. | 这只是我们的猜测 但是 没错 会这样 |
[25:46] | There is some good news. | 还是有好消息的 |
[25:48] | You wouldn’t normally be told this in advance. | 这种事情一般不会提前通知当事人 |
[25:50] | Normally the first you’d hear is when you got a Royal Warrant | 尤其是当你获得王室的皇家授权的时候 |
[25:53] | from the Palace. The District Commander asked me to let you know – | 地区指挥官让我把这个消息告诉你 |
[25:56] | he thought it might give you a boost. | 他希望这能给你一些鼓励 |
[25:58] | He’s put your name forward | 他上报了你的名字 |
[26:00] | for the Queen’s Police Medal for bravery. | 以你的英勇授予你女皇警察奖章 |
[26:04] | That’s big, Catherine. | 这可是大事 凯瑟琳 |
[26:07] | There’s only two other serving officers in the whole of West Yorkshire who’ve got it. | 整个西约克郡只有两个现任警官得过这个奖章 |
[26:11] | You’ll have to go and shake hands and curtsey. | 你还要去和人握手打交道 行屈膝礼 |
[26:15] | Right. | 是呀 |
[26:22] | I think he’s holed up, Tommy Lee Royce, | 我觉得他躲起来了 汤米·李·罗伊斯 |
[26:25] | right under our noses. | 就在我们眼皮子底下 |
[26:26] | I think, when we find him, | 我想 直到我们找到他 |
[26:28] | he’ll have been holed up in the same spot all along. | 他都会一直躲在那一个地方不声不响 |
[26:32] | It’s only a matter of time. | 现在只不过是时间的问题 |
[26:36] | I’ll see myself out. Ta-ta. | 我走了 不用送 再见 |
[26:48] | Will you pick Ryan up at tea time? | 你下午会去接赖恩吗 |
[26:52] | He was asking again this morning, | 他今天早上一直问我 |
[26:53] | “When’s Granny going to start picking me up again?” | “什么时候外婆会再去学校接我呢” |
[26:56] | He just wants… everything to get back to normal. | 他只是想… 一切都能回到以前那样 |
[27:00] | Can you drive me up to Heptonstall? | 你能开车载我去赫普顿斯托尔吗 |
[27:02] | Not again. | 又去啊 |
[27:03] | Fine. I’ll walk. | 好 那我走着去 |
[27:05] | – I’ll drive you. – I’ll walk. | – 我开车送你 – 我走着去 |
[27:07] | You can’t walk. You can’t walk that far. | 你不能走 你走不了那么远 |
[27:50] | It’s your birthday next week. Do you fancy doing something? | 下周就是你生日了 你有没有什么想做的 |
[27:56] | No, not really. | 不 没什么想做的 |
[27:58] | We could have a little do. | 我们可以小小的庆祝一下 |
[28:00] | Just family. A few friends. | 只有家人 和一些朋友 |
[28:03] | Or we could go out. For a meal. | 或者我们可以出去吃顿饭 |
[28:06] | Just a few of us. Somewhere nice. | 就我们几个 去个不错的地方 |
[28:19] | I can’t believe I wasn’t at Kirsten’s funeral. | 我不敢相信我竟然都没能参加柯尔斯顿的葬礼 |
[28:22] | Catherine, you were poorly. You couldn’t stand up. | 凯瑟琳 你当时很虚弱 你甚至都没法站起来 |
[28:28] | She’d be wondering why I wasn’t there. | 她当时一定在想为什么我没有到场 |
[28:30] | Who would? | 谁啊 |
[28:31] | Kirsten. | 柯尔斯顿 |
[28:40] | I don’t think I’d be able to do it again. On the bus. | 我不知道我还有没有勇气再去做公交车 |
[28:45] | I think in future, if I can’t get a lift, | 如果以后 我搭不了别人的便车的话 |
[28:48] | I’ll just have to stay at home. | 我就只能呆在家里了 |
[28:49] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:52] | We’ve had more nonsense through the letter box. | 有越来越多的恶搞出现在信箱里 |
[28:55] | A dead bird crawling with maggots. | 一只爬满了蛆的死鸟 |
[28:57] | As well as the other filth. | 还有其他的一些恶心的东西 |
[29:00] | I haven’t been back. | 我还是没有回家 |
[29:01] | My dad went round to pick up a few more bits and pieces. | 我爸东奔西走找人借了一些钱 |
[29:05] | So I think I’m just going to stay there now. At their house. | 所以我想 我还是会在我父母家住上一段日子 |
[29:09] | With the girls. I think that’s best. | 我和女儿们 我想这是最好的办法 |
[29:12] | Could your dad not… drive you over here? | 你爸能不能… 开车送你来这呢? |
[29:15] | He won’t, Kevin. He doesn’t want me to come. | 不可能的 凯文 他根本不想让我来这 |
[29:18] | That’s… | 这真是… |
[29:20] | You’ve got to make it clear to him it wasn’t my fault. | 你一定要跟他说清楚这不是我的错 |
[29:23] | Any of it. | 跟我毫无关系 |
[29:24] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[29:26] | Think about it. | 你想想看啊 |
[29:27] | If I hadn’t seen that block of cannabis, whatever, | 如果我没有看见那一快大麻 还是什么的 |
[29:30] | drop out of that sandbag, then none of it would… | 从沙包里掉出来 那么这所有的一切… |
[29:32] | It would never have occurred to me. Would it? | 这一切都不会发生在我身上 对吗 |
[29:34] | And if… Nevison | 而且如果奈维森… |
[29:35] | had done the decent thing in the first place. | 在我向他提出请求的时候 |
[29:38] | when I asked him for a rise, then none of it, again, | 他不把事情做得那么绝 那么这所有的一切 |
[29:40] | none of it would’ve happened. | 这所有的一切都不会发生 |
[29:42] | I made a mistake. Maybe, | 我是犯了错 也许 天晓得 |
[29:44] | I flipped, God knows, but… | 我太过轻率了 但是… |
[29:49] | – And then you… – Me? | – 你也有责任… – 我 |
[29:51] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[29:52] | You encouraged me. | 是你怂恿的我 |
[29:54] | – I… – Maybe not to start with. | – 我… – 也许一开始没有 |
[29:55] | But you did. You did! | 但你就是怂恿了我 你就是 |
[29:57] | “Let’s split it up into smaller amounts, | “我们把它分成一小份一小份的” |
[29:59] | “just a few hundred pounds each, in different bank accounts.” | “每份几百英镑 分别存进不同的账户里” |
[30:02] | I was just trying to make some sense of the mess that you’d made! | 我只是在替你收拾你的烂摊子而已 |
[30:05] | Don’t you blame me. Don’t you dare blame me! | 你竟然都推到我身上 你怪不了我 |
[30:09] | You’ve just got to explain to people that | 你只需要向别人解释清楚 |
[30:11] | it wasn’t entirely… | 事情并不完全是… |
[30:14] | These things don’t happen in isolation. | 这些事情的发生不是偶然的 |
[30:16] | That’s the point. Surely, | 这才是关键 懂吗 |
[30:17] | any of us, any one of us, | 我们之中的任何一个人 |
[30:19] | could find ourselves in a situation not entirely of our own… | 都能看得出我们是身不由己的… |
[30:22] | and-and… | 而且 而且 |
[30:24] | I shouldn’t have to explain this! | 我根本都不用解释这些的 |
[30:26] | You know what I’m saying! | 你明白我的意思 |
[30:36] | It’s been almost four weeks, Superintendant, | 已经将近四个礼拜了 高级警司 |
[30:39] | and these men are still out there. | 那些罪犯还在逍遥法外 |
[30:42] | A number of newspapers ran a front-page story this morning | 今天早上许多家报纸的新闻头条都是 |
[30:45] | suggesting Tommy Lee Royce had been seen in Spain. | 有目击者看到汤米·李·罗伊斯出现在西班牙 |
[30:49] | What can you say to assure the people of West Yorkshire, and beyond, | 你要如何向西约克郡的公民们保证 |
[30:52] | that these violent criminals will be brought to justice? | 在不久的将来 这些暴徒都将被绳之以法呢 |
[30:56] | Well, first I’d like to assure people that we remain confident | 首先 我向大家保证 我们有信心 |
[30:59] | that they will be caught, and that it’s simply a matter of time. | 将这些歹徒捉拿归案 现在只是时间问题而已 |
[31:02] | What you do have to appreciate with an inquiry of this nature is | 我们要感谢那些不分昼夜在幕后 |
[31:06] | just how much work goes on behind the scenes. | 进行调查的工作人员 |
[31:08] | And yet they’re still out there. | 可罪犯依然逍遥法外 |
[31:10] | And the search goes on, and it’ll continue to go on… | 调查还在进行 而且会一直进行下去… |
[31:14] | They’re doing this block. Right now, knocking on doors. | 他们来这里了 就现在 正在挨家挨户的敲门 |
[31:16] | Shit. Shit! | 该死 妈的 |
[31:17] | We knew this would happen. Just calm right down! | 我们知道他们会来的 你冷静一点 |
[31:19] | They’re on the first couple of floors, the cocky bastards, | 他们现在还在一楼 这些自大的混蛋 |
[31:22] | and there’s a fair good few of them. | 所以情况还不算太差 |
[31:24] | – I…I need a piss! – So, go, then! | – 我… 我要撒尿 – 那就去啊 |
[31:27] | It’ll take them a while to get here. | 他们还要一会才会上来 |
[31:30] | – Won’t it? Probably. – I dunno. | – 是吧 大概吧 – 我不知道 |
[31:33] | Why have you got so much shopping? | 你怎么买了这么多东西 |
[31:34] | Well, cos… Didn’t you ask me…? | 这个 因为… 不是你让我去的吗 |
[31:37] | No. When the idiots are in here asking stupid little questions. | 不 如果那些笨蛋问你这个蠢问题呢 |
[31:40] | Why have you got so much shopping? | 你为什么买了这么多东西 |
[31:43] | It’s for me mum. | 这是给我妈妈买的 |
[31:45] | She can’t get out and about so much… | 她最近这些日子没办法出门… |
[31:47] | these days, what with her legs. | 因为她的腿受伤了 |
[31:50] | Good lad. | 答的好 |
[31:51] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[31:58] | You know what to do. | 你知道怎么做 |
[32:47] | Afternoon. Is it all right if we step inside for a few minutes? | 下午好 介意我们进去打扰您几分钟吗 |
[32:51] | We’re doing a house-to-house in the area, | 我们正在这片地区挨家挨户调查 |
[32:53] | and I’d just like to ask you one or two questions. | 我只想问您一两个问题 |
[32:55] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course you can. Come in. | 好 好 当然没问题 请进 |
[32:58] | Is it all right if my colleague has a little look round | 您介不介意我们聊天的时候 |
[33:00] | whilst we’re just having a chat? | 我的同事随处看一下呢 |
[33:01] | Yep. No problem. | 不介意 没问题 |
[33:11] | Who lives in the property? | 除了你之外 |
[33:13] | – Besides yourself? – No-one. | – 还有谁住在这里 – 就我一人住 |
[33:15] | How long have you lived here? | 你住在这儿有多久了 |
[33:18] | Probably… like… 18 months? | 大概… 十八个月吧 |
[33:20] | And the tenancy’s registered in your name? | 这处房产是在你名下的吗 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:24] | Do you know your neighbours? On either side. | 你认识你周围的邻居吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[33:28] | – Who lives on this side? – Oh, they’re weird. | – 那是谁住在那边 – 一群怪人 |
[33:31] | Mucky as well, and it stinks. | 脏得要死 臭气熏天 |
[33:33] | I mean, I know I could use a bit of a tidy up, | 我是说 我这里现在也不怎么好看 |
[33:36] | but at least I can flush my toilet. | 但是我至少会冲厕所 |
[33:37] | Have you not been in there, then? | 你们没有去那里吗 |
[33:40] | They’re not answering their door at the minute. | 我们去的时候没有人在 |
[33:43] | What’s the point of an ‘ouse to ‘ouse if half of ’em don’t answer their doors? | 如果有人不给开门的话怎么能叫挨家挨户呢 |
[33:46] | Oh, we just have to keep coming back till they do. | 我们会一直来 直到他们开门为止 |
[33:48] | You’d think they didn’t want to help you, wouldn’t you? | 你们不觉得他们根本就不想帮你们的忙吗 |
[33:51] | No, they’re just not all in when we call, | 不 他们只是在我们去的时候不在而已 |
[33:54] | but like I say, we’ll be back. | 但就像我说过的 我们会再去的 |
[34:00] | So, who lives there, next door? How many of them? | 你隔壁住的谁 有几个人 |
[34:05] | It wouldn’t have happened if she hadn’t called me a loser. | 如果不是她叫我废物的话我是不会那样做的 |
[34:09] | Granny? She goes, “You’re a loser, Ryan.” | 外婆 是她先骂我”你就是个废物 赖恩” |
[34:13] | I told Mrs Mukherjee, | 我跟慕克吉夫人说了 |
[34:16] | but she wouldn’t take any notice, so… | 但是她根本就不管 所以… |
[34:17] | So? So you’re admitting now that | 所以 所以你现在承认 |
[34:19] | it was you that ripped up this kid’s painting? | 是你撕了那个孩子的画了是不是 |
[34:21] | It wasn’t reet good. | 她画得一点都不好 |
[34:23] | Did you rip up the painting? | 你是不是撕了她的画 |
[34:26] | – I might of. – I might have. Not of. | – 也许是的 – 你用错了 不是用of |
[34:28] | You couldn’t of done any thing, of isn’t a verb. | 你不能说of一件事 它不是一个动词 |
[34:31] | And don’t blame other people for decisions that you make. | 不要将自己犯的错推到别人身上 |
[34:33] | You made the decision to rip up the painting! | 你才是决定撕毁那幅画的人 |
[34:36] | Whatever the hell else happened, whatever she called you, | 不管当时发生了什么 不管她骂你什么 |
[34:39] | you made that decision. | 最后撕了她画的人还是你 |
[34:42] | When? When? When can I ever pick you up from that bloody place | 什么时候 什么时候在你放学的时候我能 |
[34:47] | without the constant threat of being hauled in | 不被老师拉进去训话 |
[34:48] | and made to feel this big and like a rubbish parent? | 让她来告诉我是一个多么失败的家长 |
[34:51] | Because I am not a rubbish parent! | 因为我不是一个失败的家长 |
[34:52] | You are lucky to have me! | 有我照顾你是你积了八辈子德 |
[34:54] | And you better start showing me some respect by behaving properly or… | 如果你不开始表现好点给我看的话… |
[34:58] | or there’ll be consequences. And you won’t like them. | 就会有很严重的后果 你绝对不会喜欢的 |
[35:01] | What consequences? What consequences? | 什么后果 什么后果 |
[35:07] | Granny! | 外婆 |
[35:15] | – Where is he? – No idea. | – 他呢 – 不知道 |
[35:19] | What… what’s up? | 怎… 怎么了 |
[35:20] | Oh, the usual. Behaving like an idiot and then lying. | 和往常一样 表现得就像个蠢货 还撒谎 |
[35:23] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[35:23] | Yes, I know, I’m under no illusions. | 是的 我知道 我还没有你那么无知 |
[35:26] | You keep telling me. | 你跟我说过很多遍了 |
[35:30] | Bitch! You’re an old bitch! You’re an ugly old bitch! | 婊子 你这个又老又丑的婊子 |
[35:33] | You better do something with him, cos I’ll just kill him. | 你最好让他住嘴 否则我会杀了他的 |
[35:35] | I think you both need to calm down. | 我觉得你们都需要冷静一下 |
[35:37] | I don’t even want to live here! | 我不想住在这里了! |
[35:38] | – What’s happened? – Good. Move out. | – 发生什么事了 – 行啊 那你走吧 |
[35:39] | See if anyone else is daft enough to have you. Please! | 看看有没有哪个不长眼的会收留你 走啊 |
[35:42] | Feel free, cos you’ve ruined me and | 尽管走 你已经毁掉我和 |
[35:43] | your Auntie Clare’s life long enough. | 你克莱尔阿姨的生活很长时间了 |
[35:45] | I’m ringing Childline. | 我要给儿童热线打电话 |
[35:46] | Yeah, they’ll be interested. | 是的 是的 他们会很感兴趣的 |
[35:47] | – I’m reporting you! – Do you want the number? | – 我要举报你 – 要我告诉你电话号码么 |
[35:51] | Cow! Bitch! Wanker! | 疯婆娘 婊子 贱人 |
[35:54] | Wanker. That’s new. | 贱人 他又学了个新词 |
[35:59] | Perhaps it was a bit soon for you | 也许我不该在你没复原 |
[36:00] | to go picking him up. | 的时候叫你去接他的 |
[36:01] | Looks like it. | 看来是这样的 |
[36:02] | – You can’t talk to him like that. – I’ve had enough. | – 你不能这么对他说话 – 我已经受够了 |
[36:05] | I had enough years ago. | 我几年前就受够了 |
[36:06] | I mean, it’s not normal, is it? | 我是说 我现在这样很不正常 对吧 |
[36:08] | – I don’t know! – I don’t know what’s happened! | – 我不知道 – 我都不知道发生了什么 |
[36:10] | I’ve done everything! We both have! | 我们都已经做了自己能做的一切 |
[36:12] | And look at him! | 但是看看他 |
[36:13] | Why did I do it? | 我当时为什么要摊上这个孩子 |
[36:14] | Shut up, Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 闭嘴 |
[36:15] | Richard. My marriage. Everything. And for what? | 理查德 我的婚姻 我的一切 为了什么呢 |
[36:18] | – A psychopath. – Stop it! | – 一个神经病 – 住嘴 |
[36:23] | Right, well, there you go. | 好啊 你听到了吧 |
[36:26] | He’s trashing his bedroom, wrecking our house. | 他在房间里发脾气 摔东西 破坏我们的房子 |
[36:31] | My house. | 我的房子 |
[36:42] | – What are you doing? – I’m trashing my bedroom! | – 你在做什么 – 我在砸我的房间 |
[36:44] | – You’re not trashing your bedroom! – I hate her! | – 你不该砸你的房间 – 我讨厌她 |
[36:46] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不讨厌她 |
[36:57] | I thought… I thought they’d bloody moved in! | 我还… 我还以为他们要在这里安家了 |
[37:00] | I thought they’d never leave! | 我以为他们永远都不会走了 |
[37:04] | Why did you sit on me? | 你刚刚干嘛坐在我身上 |
[37:05] | I thought it’d look convincing. | 我觉得那样更不会让他们起疑 |
[37:06] | You knob! I couldn’t breathe! | 你这个笨蛋 我在里面快憋死了 |
[37:08] | You’ve dislocated me shoulder! | 你把我肩膀都快坐骨折了 |
[37:10] | I’m friggin’ freezing! | 我整个人都僵硬了 |
[37:11] | I’ve gotta get Tommy out. | 我去把汤米弄出来 |
[37:12] | Leave him! | 不要管他 |
[37:14] | – Leave him a bit longer. – Don’t be stupid. | – 让他在里面呆会儿 – 不要犯傻了 |
[37:17] | Brett, Brett, Brett! Listen to me! Listen! | 布雷特 布雷特 布雷特 你听我说 听我说 |
[37:19] | I did not kill that police woman. | 那个女警察不是我杀的 |
[37:21] | And I did not rape Ann Gallagher. | 安·加拉格尔也不是我强奸的 |
[37:23] | I did not beat up that other one! | 不是我打伤的那个警察 |
[37:25] | I am not going down for those things! | 我不会替他背黑锅的 |
[37:26] | Let’s go, let’s get the police now, let’s tell ’em. | 我们走吧 我们现在就去报警 告诉他们一切 |
[37:29] | – Grass him up? – It’s not about grassing him up! | – 告发他 – 这不是告不告发他的问题 |
[37:32] | It’s about me and you getting in deep shit, | 我们现在已经越陷越深了 |
[37:34] | because we’re hiding him and we don’t need to be! | 我们不应该藏着他的 |
[37:36] | – He’s a nutter! – Not happening. | – 他就是个疯子 – 不行 |
[37:38] | You’re not even his friend. You’re my friend. | 他不是你的朋友 我才是你的朋友 |
[37:41] | Not happening. | 不行 |
[37:43] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[37:53] | They’ve gone, big fella. | 他们已经走了 伙计 |
[38:12] | She does love you. | 她很爱你 |
[38:14] | She loves you more than you could ever begin to imagine. | 她比你想象中的要更爱你 |
[38:18] | What you’ve got to try and get your head round, | 你要在心里想 |
[38:21] | and you’re only eight, and it’s difficult, and that’s fine. | 你才八岁 你不能控制自己 但是这没什么 |
[38:24] | What you’ve got to understand is that Granny’s… | 你要理解 你的外婆… |
[38:28] | She’s still poorly, and she’s going to get better, | 她现在还没有好 她会慢慢好起来的 |
[38:32] | she’s going to be absolutely fine. | 她会好起来的 |
[38:36] | But sometimes, you can be poorly in your head as well as in your body. | 但是有时候 你身体和脑子会有些不舒服 |
[38:40] | Do you mean like… mental? | 你是说… 脑袋有问题吗 |
[38:43] | No, Ryan. She’s not mental. | 不 赖恩 她脑袋没有问题 |
[38:48] | She’s depressed. | 她只是有点抑郁 |
[38:50] | And that sometimes means that someone isn’t quite their self, | 这时候 一个人可能不是他们本来的样子 |
[38:54] | and I think we just have to be kind to her, | 我们要对她温柔点 |
[38:56] | like she’s kind to you, normally, | 就像你在沮丧生气的时候 |
[38:59] | when you’re angry and upset. | 她对你的那样 |
[39:02] | And that’s what’s going to help her get better. | 这样她才会好起来 |
[39:05] | – Am I adopted? – Well, no… no… | – 我是收养的孩子吗 – 不是… |
[39:09] | I mean, she’s your real granny and I’m your real auntie. | 我是说她是你的亲外婆 我也是你的亲阿姨 |
[39:12] | What do you mean? | 你说的什么意思 |
[39:13] | Who was that man who said he was my dad? | 那有个说是我父亲的人是谁 |
[39:17] | No-one. | 没有谁 |
[39:19] | No-one. | 没有谁 |
[39:22] | He’s not your dad. Your dad’s dead. | 他不是你的父亲 你的父亲已经死了 |
[39:30] | What about tidying this room? Hm? | 把房间打扫干净怎么样 |
[39:41] | Do you want some tea? | 想来点茶吗 |
[39:45] | I’ve broken the kettle. | 我把茶壶摔了 |
[39:52] | Well, I can boil some water in a pan. | 我可以先用平底锅烧茶 |
[39:55] | And then, tomorrow, you can go out and buy us a new one. | 然后 明天 你可以出去给我们买个新的茶壶 |
[39:58] | It’ll give you something to do. | 给你自己一点事做 |
[40:01] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[40:05] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[40:36] | – Open it. – Is the incorrect response. | – 开门 – 回答错误 |
[40:39] | I’m not in the mood, Julie! | 我没有心情跟你开玩笑 朱莉 |
[40:41] | Join the club, pal. | 我也没有 |
[40:44] | All right. Thanks for picking me up. I’m sorry I’ve… | 好吧 谢谢你过来接我 我很抱歉我… |
[40:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:52] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry for everything. | 很抱歉我做错了那么多事 |
[41:01] | How are the boys? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[41:11] | You smell like a lag. | 你身上一股监狱的味道 |
[41:13] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[41:14] | Have you done a deal? | 你是不是答应了他们的条件 |
[41:17] | Can we just get home? | 我们能直接回家吗 |
[41:19] | I want to know… if you’ve sold us down the river. | 我想知道… 你是不是出卖了我们 |
[41:26] | I’ll explain it all to you when we get home. | 回家之后我再跟你解释 |
[41:49] | Thank you for helping Clare with Ryan when I was in hospital. | 谢谢你在我住院时帮助克莱尔照顾赖恩 |
[41:56] | He’s all right. | 他表现还不错 |
[41:59] | I can’t stand him. | 我忍受不了他了 |
[42:01] | – Sorry? – I can’t stand him. | – 什么 – 我忍不了他了 |
[42:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[42:04] | Ryan. I can’t stand looking at him. | 赖恩 我现在连看都不想看他 |
[42:07] | Why are you saying that? | 为什么要这样说 |
[42:08] | No, I understand it. I get what it was. | 不 我了解那种感受了 |
[42:10] | I get why you couldn’t | 我终于知道你为什么不愿 |
[42:12] | live in the same house. I get it. I get it. | 和他呆在同一间房里 我知道了 |
[42:13] | Believe me, I get it. | 相信我 我懂了 |
[42:14] | You can’t… You can’t say that. | 你不能… 你不能那样说 |
[42:16] | Can’t I? Why? | 我不能 为什么 |
[42:17] | Because you made the choice. | 因为当初是你这样选的 |
[42:18] | Why didn’t I listen to you? | 我当初如果听你的就好了 |
[42:19] | You can’t say that, Catherine. | 你不能这样说 凯瑟琳 |
[42:21] | – Do you want him? – No! | – 你想要把他接过去养吗? – 不 |
[42:22] | I mean, I would, | 我是说 我会的 |
[42:24] | but you… you don’t mean this. | 但是你不是真心这样说的 |
[42:27] | The times I’ve had to sit and listen | 每次我去接他都要听老师报告 |
[42:29] | to the stupid, mindless, idiotic things he’s done at that school. | 他做的那些愚蠢的 不经大脑的事 |
[42:34] | Daniel was never like that! | 丹尼尔从来不会像这样 |
[42:36] | Becky was never like that! | 贝姬小时候也不会 |
[42:37] | Where’s it come from? | 那这些是从什么地方来的 |
[42:38] | It’s not rocket science, is it? | 这很容易就能想到了 不是吗 |
[42:41] | And it’s still not his fault either, is it? | 但是这也不是他的错 不是吗 |
[42:44] | I thought you said he was dyslexic? | 你之前说过他有阅读困难症对吧 |
[42:45] | He’s daft. | 他就是个智障 |
[42:46] | Catherine, if he’s dyslexic, | 凯瑟琳 如果他有阅读困难症的话 |
[42:48] | he will get angry and frustrated. | 那么他肯定会经常生气 觉得困惑 |
[42:49] | It doesn’t mean he’s… like his dad. | 这并不意味着他… 他就真的像他的父亲 |
[42:52] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是… |
[42:54] | What? But what? | 什么 但是什么 |
[42:55] | He’s bound to be at some level. | 他身上有他父亲的基因 |
[42:56] | He’s just bound to be, ain’t he? | 他肯定在某方面会像他的 不是吗 |
[43:00] | Tommy Lee Royce, right? | 汤米·李·罗伊斯 是吗 |
[43:03] | I don’t even think he’s a psychopath, not a real one. | 我不认为他是一个真正的精神不正常的人 |
[43:07] | I think he is this little twisted thing | 他只是被没有爱的环境 |
[43:10] | who grew up unloved. | 扭曲了而已 |
[43:12] | More than unloved, despised probably, | 也许不止是没有被爱 甚至是被唾弃的 |
[43:14] | treated like dirt on a daily basis in squalor and chaos. | 每日在肮脏和混乱中被别人踩在脚下 |
[43:18] | Ryan is loved. | 但是赖恩是被爱着的 |
[43:20] | Cared for. He has not grown up | 被好好地关照着 他是因为你 |
[43:23] | in either squalor or chaos, thanks to you. | 才没有和他父亲一样生活在肮脏和混乱中 |
[43:25] | There’s a massive, massive difference! | 他们之间的区别太大了 |
[43:28] | And yeah, part of him will | 是的 他身体里面有一部分 |
[43:30] | always inevitably be Tommy Lee bloody Royce, | 的确属于该死的汤米·李·罗伊斯 |
[43:32] | but part of him will always be Becky. | 但是他身体里面也有属于贝姬的部分 |
[43:34] | And a bigger part of him will be you. And Clare. | 更多的部分属于你 属于克莱尔 |
[43:38] | Because you’re the people who’ve had most influence on him! | 因为你们才是对他影响最大的人 |
[43:41] | And I understand it’s tough from time to time, | 我知道有时候会有点困难 |
[43:43] | but kids are a nightmare. | 但是现在的孩子有哪个不熊的 |
[43:46] | All kids, any kid, they all have their moments. | 所有的孩子 他们都要经历这段时期 |
[43:49] | You know this. Blimey! Becky, she used to | 你知道的 贝姬她以前 |
[43:52] | – drive us up the flaming… – Don’t! | – 总是喜欢惹恼我们… – 停 |
[43:57] | It’s kind of interesting to hear you defending him. | 听你为他辩护真是一件趣事 |
[44:05] | Daniel rang me last night. | 丹尼尔昨晚给我打了电话 |
[44:10] | Clare had rung him. She was worried. About you. | 克莱尔打给了他 她很担心你 |
[44:14] | That’s… that’s why I asked you out. | 这… 这是我约你出来的原因 |
[44:20] | What are you doing for your birthday next week? | 你下周的生日想做点什么 |
[44:22] | Same as I do every year. Nothing. | 和之前一样 什么都不做 |
[44:23] | That’s not true. | 不要这样说 |
[44:25] | We used to do… We… | 我们之前… 我们… |
[44:26] | Why am I even here? | 真不明白我为什么要来这里 |
[44:28] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[44:29] | For the last eight years, I have not celebrated my birthday. | 八年了 我没庆祝过生日 |
[44:33] | Course, you wouldn’t know that, because you divorced me. | 当然了 你不知道这些 你跟我离婚了 |
[44:37] | Ever since Becky died, do you know how…? | 贝姬死后 你知道我有多… |
[44:40] | You must, she was your daughter too, | 你一定懂 她也是你女儿 |
[44:42] | maybe it’s different for men. | 或许在这点上男女的感觉不太一样 |
[44:43] | I’ve got no idea. But do you know how perverse it is | 我不知道 可你觉得这正常吗 |
[44:45] | that people think you want to celebrate your own existence | 你的孩子死了 |
[44:48] | when you’ve got a child who’s dead? | 别人还觉得你有心情庆祝生日 |
[44:51] | No offence, but I carried her for nine months in here. | 无意冒犯 可我怀胎九月生下她 |
[44:54] | Her flesh was my flesh, and she’s dead. | 她是我的骨血 她死了 |
[44:56] | Part of me is dead. | 我的一部分死了 |
[44:58] | Physically dead. | 真的死了 |
[45:00] | I thought I’d come to terms with it, | 我以为我可以承受得住 |
[45:01] | and I haven’t, I never will, | 可我办不到 以后也不行 |
[45:03] | and why the hell Clare’s got this obsession with celebrating my birthday, | 所以我不明白为什么克莱尔非要给我过生日 |
[45:06] | – I do not know. – Catherine, it’s not an obsession. | – 我不明白 – 凯瑟琳 不是这样的 |
[45:09] | – She’s just trying to focus on it to… – Cheer me up! | – 她只是想要… – 让我振作起来 |
[45:14] | People are trying to help you, because they love you. | 他们爱你 所以他们想要帮助你 |
[45:19] | And at the moment, it feels like they’re hitting a brick wall. | 虽然有时候会适得其反 |
[45:28] | There you go. | 您的菜来了 |
[45:30] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | – 谢了 – 不客气 |
[45:35] | – I have to go. – We’ve just… got food. | – 我得走了 – 可菜刚上来… |
[45:41] | I don’t want you to ring me up any more. | 别再给我打电话了 |
[45:43] | We should never have got back into bed together, it was stupid. | 我们不该重拾旧梦的 太糊涂了 |
[45:47] | You don’t have to do that. Catherine… | 你不必这样 凯瑟琳 |
[45:49] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[46:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[46:20] | Catherine? It’s Phil. Crabtree. | 凯瑟琳吗 我是菲尔?克雷布里特 |
[46:23] | Oh, er, hello. | 你好 |
[46:26] | How are you? | 最近怎么样 |
[46:27] | Fine. I’m fine. | 挺好 我挺好的 |
[46:29] | I wondered if you wanted to be brought up to speed with where we’re at. | 有兴趣了解最新进况吗 |
[46:32] | I think you might find it interesting. | 你或许会觉得很有趣 |
[46:35] | Ashley Cowgill was let out on bail this morning. | 艾希利·考吉尔今早获准保释 |
[46:39] | What’s the story? | 怎么回事儿 |
[46:42] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[46:44] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[46:48] | While he was on remand, he indicated | 在押候审期间 他曾表示 |
[46:50] | he had information that would make the National Crime Agency | 手中握有英国国家打击犯罪局感兴趣的 |
[46:53] | – wet themselves with excitement. – Well, yeah… | – 重要信息 – 是吗 |
[46:55] | I assumed it’d be something of that sort. | 我猜就会这样 |
[46:59] | Cowgill, many moons ago, worked on the importation side. | 考吉尔之前干过进口的活儿 |
[47:03] | Have you heard of Gathercoles? Pharmaceuticals? | 你听说过加特科尔斯吗 是一种药物 |
[47:06] | They’ve got factories in the North East and Scotland. Completely legitimate. | 他们在东北地区以及苏格兰有合法工厂 |
[47:10] | OK. | 嗯 |
[47:12] | They import all sorts of refined chemicals from all over, | 他们从各地进口精制化学药品 |
[47:15] | and one thing they do import is paracetamol. | 其中包括扑热息痛 |
[47:18] | From a Spanish company based in Almeria. | 从阿尔梅里亚的西班牙公司进口的 |
[47:21] | The hauliers bring the product up through Spain, | 承运人将产品用货车运输 途经西班牙 |
[47:23] | up through France, into Holland in trucks. | 法国 然后进入荷兰 |
[47:26] | The trucks go from Rotterdam to Hull, then onto the North East and Scotland. | 由鹿特丹到赫尔 最后抵达东北地区和苏格兰 |
[47:31] | Eight or nine of them, every week, | 他们每周发八到九辆货车 |
[47:33] | carrying up to 500 kilos of paracetamol in each. | 每车载有500公斤的扑热息痛 |
[47:37] | Yeah? | 继续说 |
[47:38] | But before they leave Rotterdam, | 可每辆货车离开鹿特丹之前 |
[47:41] | every other lorry visits another factory in Dordrecht. | 都会去趟多德雷赫特的工厂 |
[47:44] | On a daily basis, | 日日如此 |
[47:46] | a number of lorries pull in at this place and the driver is paid | 很多大货在这儿停车 司机四处转转出出苦力 |
[47:50] | 就能得到二十五英镑 | |
[47:54] | One drum in every load is taken out, partially emptied, | 他们把装载箱抽出来 倒空一部分货 |
[47:58] | refilled with exactly the same weight in cocaine | 重新装入相同重量的可卡因 |
[48:01] | and shipped to England. | 再运往英格兰 |
[48:03] | In England, the reverse happens. | 在英格兰则相反 |
[48:05] | As soon as the lorry’s away from the docks, | 货车一驶离码头 |
[48:08] | the cocaine’s taken out and the paracetamol’s put back in. | 可卡因就被取出 代之以扑热息痛 |
[48:11] | That’s 25 kilos of cocaine | 二十五公斤的可卡因 |
[48:16] | coming into the UK | 进入了英国 |
[48:17] | up to four times a week. | 每周多达四次 |
[48:19] | And how do you know all this isn’t Tales of the Arabian Nights? | 你怎么知道这不是天方夜谭 |
[48:23] | We’re confident he hasn’t made the whole thing up. | 我们确信这些并非他杜撰 |
[48:25] | So, if it is true, that’s… | 那么假设这是真的 那这真是… |
[48:27] | Catherine. It’s huge. | 凯瑟琳 这是大案子 |
[48:28] | You’ve facilitated a link to a team of drug dealers | 你促使我们发现了贩毒集团同在英的销售网 |
[48:31] | with a distribution network in the UK worth millions. | 其中的价值不言而喻 |
[48:35] | Ultimately, some serious players are going to have their assets frozen. | 最终 那些大佬玩家将不得不冻结资产 |
[48:40] | And they’re going to want to know who’s opened their mouth. | 他们会想知道是谁把他们抖出来的 |
[48:43] | Ashley Cowgill may have bought himself a reduced sentence, | 艾希利·考吉尔或许给自己赢得了缓刑 |
[48:46] | but him and his family’ll be on the witness protection programme for ever. | 可他和他的家人将永远处于证人保护计划中 |
[48:50] | He’ll be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life. | 战战兢兢地活完下半辈子 |
[48:57] | I don’t believe what you’re telling me. | 我不相信你说的 |
[48:59] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[49:02] | What about the salon? | 那沙龙怎么办 |
[49:04] | There’ll be other salons. | 又不是只有这一家 |
[49:07] | What about me mum and dad? | 那我跟我爸妈怎么办 |
[49:09] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[49:11] | Everything! | 我的一切 |
[49:17] | God, you really have sold us down the river! | 天啊 你还真是把我们都卖了 |
[49:30] | I’m sorry I’ve been an arse. | 抱歉 我刚才犯浑了 |
[49:33] | You’re not an arse. | 哪儿的事儿 |
[49:35] | Where have you been? Richard rang. | 你去哪儿了 理查德刚刚打电话找你 |
[49:37] | Oh. Oh, that was a mistake, | 那是个错误 |
[49:40] | I should never have got back into all that. | 我不该再陷进去 |
[49:43] | – You all right? – Yep. | – 你没事吧 – 嗯 |
[49:44] | Sure? | 确定 |
[49:46] | Yeah, I were thinking, um… | 确定 我在想… |
[49:49] | maybe I should… maybe we should… | 或许我应该… 我们应该… |
[49:52] | for my birthday… do… | 为我的生日准备点儿什么… |
[49:56] | Nothing big, but… | 不用太隆重… 稍微… |
[49:59] | OK. | 好 |
[50:00] | OK, yeah. What about Helen and Nevison and Ann? | 要不要叫上海伦 奈维森还有安 |
[50:03] | Yeah. If… Yeah. | 要是他们愿意的话… |
[50:06] | When you going to tell Nevison about Ann? | 你打算什么时候告诉奈维森有关安的事儿 |
[50:10] | Well, when… when I… I’ll do it tomorrow. | 等到… 等我… 我明天就说 |
[50:13] | Where’s Ryan? | 赖恩哪儿去了 |
[50:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[50:43] | Zombies. | 僵尸 |
[50:44] | Oh, nice. | 画的真好 |
[51:14] | Are you warm enough? | 暖和了吗 |
[51:16] | You see? | 这下你懂了吧 |
[51:17] | This is why I spend half my time round at our Marie’s. | 我就是为了这个才在玛丽家转悠了大半天 |
[51:19] | It’s just to keep warm. | 为了取暖 |
[51:21] | Although… | 尽管… |
[51:23] | with all this, er, this cash you’ve got… | 我还顺手牵了这些东西 还有现金 |
[51:27] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[51:29] | If you wanted me to get it switched on again, the heating… | 你要是想让我把开关打开取取暖… |
[51:41] | – What’s happened? – Where’ve you been? | – 怎么回事儿 – 你去哪儿了 |
[51:43] | – What’s happened? – He come at me with a knife! | – 搞什么 – 他拿着把刀冲向我 |
[51:46] | – When? – Last night. | – 什么时候 – 昨晚 |
[51:49] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[51:52] | The ungrateful bastard! | 那只白眼儿狼 |
[51:53] | They’d have caught him by now. They’d have had him if it hadn’t been for me! | 要不是我 他早就被警察抓了 |
[51:56] | – Shit! – I need some pills. | – 该死 – 我需要吃药 |
[51:58] | – What pills? – Painkiller pills! | – 什么药 – 止痛片 |
[52:03] | Tommy! You’re going to die, man! You need to got to hospital! | 汤米 这么下去你会死的 伙计 你得去医院 |
[52:07] | – Shit! – What am I going to do? | – 该死 – 我该怎么做 |
[52:09] | I need some… | 我需要些… |
[52:10] | bandages or… | 绷带 或者… |
[52:11] | No. OK, but… | 不行 好吧 可是… |
[52:14] | That’s not bandages, that’s… You’re going to… | 绑带怎么成 这可是刀伤 你会死的… |
[52:17] | I think, Tommy, it’s the end of the road, mate. | 汤米 到此为止吧 |
[52:20] | Buddy, you gotta hand yourself in! | 兄弟 你得自首 |
[52:22] | We could’ve got away with this. | 我们本可以远离这一切的 |
[52:24] | All we had to do was bide our time. | 我们要做的只是等待时机 |
[52:26] | The dopey twats were clueless. | 那帮蠢条子根本毫无线索 |
[52:28] | You’ve done really well, Tommy. | 汤米 你已经做得很好了 |
[52:30] | I can’t believe it! | 我简直不能相信 |
[52:31] | Just cos of that dozy feckless piece of shite! | 就因为那个一无是处的软蛋 |
[52:35] | What a way to go, eh? | 我没得选了 是不是 |
[52:37] | No, you’ll be fine. You’re not going nowhere, Tommy. | 不 你不会有事的 汤米 不要乱动 |
[52:40] | I’m not going to an hospital, I’m not… | 我不去医院 我不… |
[52:42] | I’m not handing myself in. | 我不会自首的 |
[52:45] | It’s over, I know, but… no way am I handing myself in. | 都结束了 我知道 可我绝不自首 |
[52:52] | Do you want a beer? | 来杯啤酒 |
[53:12] | I could’ve been someone, me. I could’ve done stuff. | 我本可以混出个样儿来 做一番大事 |
[53:15] | – You still can, Tommy. – Ashley Cowgill. | – 你仍旧可以 汤米 – 跟我相比 |
[53:18] | He’s nothing compared to what I could’ve done. | 艾希利·考吉尔屁都不是 |
[53:22] | I had ideas, I had plans. | 我有想法 有计划 |
[53:24] | I could’ve rocked the world. | 我本可以让全世界都为我惊叹 |
[53:27] | Why don’t you just let me go and ring for an ambulance? | 你该让我出去叫辆救护车 |
[53:30] | No, no, no. I just want you to go and get me some pain killers. | 不 不 不 我只希望你去拿点儿止痛片来 |
[53:34] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[53:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[53:36] | I’ve got a… kid. | 我有个… 孩子 |
[53:41] | Did you know that? A boy. | 你知道吗 是个男孩儿 |
[53:45] | He don’t know me. He… | 他不认识我 他… |
[53:48] | He lives in Hebden Bridge. | 他住在赫布登桥 |
[53:51] | With that bitch that gassed me. | 跟那个喷伤我的老女人一起 |
[53:54] | She’s his granny. How mad is that? | 她是他的外祖母 多么疯狂啊 |
[53:57] | What…? What kind of life is that for a lad, eh? | 对小孩子来说 那算什么生活 |
[54:03] | Living with an old woman and no dad. | 跟老女人住在一起 没有爸爸 |
[54:07] | It… it’s not… | 这… 这不是… |
[54:11] | It’s not… Shit! | 这不是… 该死 |
[54:15] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[54:18] | It’s no life, not for a lad. | 对小孩子来说 这叫什么生活 |
[54:31] | – What do you want me to do about him? – Who? | – 你想我怎么收拾他 – 谁 |
[54:35] | Him! Do you want me to give him a good kicking before he wakes up? | 他 你要我趁他没起床好好揍他一顿吗 |
[54:39] | No. You… you don’t need to give him a good kicking. | 不 你… 你不用这样 |
[54:46] | He isn’t…? | 他没有… |
[54:48] | You didn’t really think he was asleep? | 你不会真以为他在睡觉吧 |
[55:05] | You… | 你… |
[55:06] | Oh, you’ve slit his… | 你割了他的… |
[55:10] | Oh, Jesus! | 天啊 |
[55:40] | You’re not going to go weird on me, Brett, are you? | 你不会怪我吧 布雷特 |
[55:45] | Come on, you’re not… You’re | 拜托 你不是… 你不是 |
[55:48] | not chicken shit like him. Are you? | 像他一样的软蛋 是不是 |
[55:53] | Hey, shut your mouth! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[55:56] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[55:58] | Ssh! Shut… | 闭嘴… |
[57:30] | Come on, don’t want you to be late for school. | 快点儿 你想迟到吗 |
[57:37] | Sorry I’ve not been much fun lately. | 抱歉 我最近太严肃了 |
[57:39] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[57:41] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[57:43] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[57:46] | I miss your mum sometimes, that’s all. | 我只是有时候很想念你的妈妈 就是这样 |
[57:50] | Why are you crying? | 那你为什么哭 |
[57:52] | It just happens when you get to my age. | 在我这个年龄是很正常的事 |
[57:55] | It’ll be reet. | 会好起来的 |