时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Sheep rustling? – Yeah. – Sheep rustling? | – 偷羊 – 是啊 – 偷羊 |
[00:03] | – Yeah. – As in, “Yeehah!”? | – 是的 – 像这样吗 “驾” |
[00:05] | No, there were no cowboys involved. | 不 这跟牛仔没关系 |
[00:07] | No, good point, that would have been cattle rustling. | 没 也是 要不就是偷牛了 |
[00:10] | No, this is sheep rustling, North Halifax style, | 不 这是偷羊 北哈利法克斯市的通病 |
[00:12] | so there’s just the one | 只有三个嗑了药的家伙 |
[00:14] | sheep and three lads off their heads on acid. | 偷了一只羊 |
[00:16] | Shit! | 操 |
[00:23] | Look at that! | 你看看 |
[00:24] | I managed to shoo them off, the dogs. | 我设法赶走了那些狗 |
[00:27] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 你要来杯茶吗 |
[00:31] | Yeah, tea, perfect. Thank you. | 茶 太好了 谢谢 |
[00:52] | – You didn’t? – They’d mauled it, the dogs had, | – 你真砸了 – 那些狗咬伤了它 |
[00:55] | I had to. | 我没办法 |
[00:56] | There was no way it was going to survive | 它肯定活不成了 |
[00:58] | and it was obviously in distress. | 它明显处于痛苦之中 |
[00:59] | Can you really not find me a vet in the whole of Calderdale? | 你在整个卡尔德达尔市都找不到一个兽医吗 |
[01:03] | – So you did it? – Well, that was the plan. | – 所以你砸了 – 那是我原本的打算 |
[01:05] | Do you take milk and su…? | 你要加牛奶或糖… |
[01:07] | Er, no. Yeah, no, thank you. | 不用 要 算了谢谢 |
[01:10] | And yeah, go on, sugar, two sugars. | 还是加糖吧 两块糖 |
[01:13] | One sugar. | 一块糖 |
[01:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:21] | Oh, and it made this noise, it was like… | 它发出那种哀鸣 就像… |
[01:24] | God knows, so then I had to do it again, | 天晓得 反正我得再砸一次 |
[01:26] | cos it was still alive, and then… | 因为它还没死 然后… |
[01:28] | seemed all right after that. | 之后就没动静了 |
[01:30] | All right, as in dead? | 没动静 因为死了吗 |
[01:31] | I’m so thrilled you’re finding this funny. | 我不敢相信你居然在笑 |
[01:33] | – I don’t know how you do it. – Farmer weren’t laughing. | – 你怎么能忍住不笑 – 农夫可不会笑 |
[01:35] | They never do, do they, according to you. | 照你说 他们从来不笑 不是吗 |
[01:40] | It’s not the first time. | 这不是第一次了 |
[01:42] | Lads come up off the estate, | 一些年轻人在房子附近 |
[01:44] | off their heads on God knows what, and then they take one. | 鬼鬼祟祟地张望 然后偷走一只羊 |
[01:47] | Really? And what is it you | 是吗 你觉得 |
[01:49] | think they do with ’em when they’ve got ’em? | 他们会怎么处理那只羊 |
[01:52] | Sell ’em, eat ’em. God knows how. | 卖了 吃了 天晓得 |
[01:53] | They’re gimmers, they’re not hoggs. | 那些是母羊 不是羊羔 |
[01:55] | They’re for breeding, not eating. | 是用来产仔的 不能吃 |
[01:57] | Meat’ll be tough as an old boot. | 肉硬得像烂靴子 |
[01:59] | They wouldn’t know that, though, would they? They’re stupid. | 他们又不知道 不是吗 他们都是蠢货 |
[02:03] | It’s what happened next | 接下来发生的事 |
[02:05] | that was really comical. Well, I say comical. | 才叫滑稽 我觉得滑稽 |
[02:07] | I’d been back at the nick maybe an hour, hour and a half. | 我回警局约一个半小时后 |
[02:10] | And there’s another call. | 接到另一通报警 |
[02:12] | – Catherine? – Joyce? | – 凯瑟琳 – 乔伊斯 |
[02:15] | I think we may have entered The Twilight Zone. | 我们好像进入阴阳魔界了 |
[02:15] | 1959年美国著名电视剧 | |
[02:21] | This is like some crazy weird shit, Ma’am. | 这场景真是恐怖惊悚 长官 |
[02:24] | There’s no external injuries. | 没有皮外伤 |
[02:26] | Happened they’ve been poisoned. | 它们是被毒死的 |
[02:29] | So, OK, so I didn’t mean comical exactly, I meant more ironic, | 我不是故意要说得很滑稽 其实事件的起因 |
[02:32] | the way it turned out. | 颇具讽刺意味 |
[02:33] | Nicky Baxter, | 尼基 巴克斯特 |
[02:34] | the vet from Bolton Brow, | 博尔顿布劳的兽医 |
[02:35] | he’s managed to get up there | 他比他预期 |
[02:37] | sooner that he’d anticipated | 提早赶到了现场 |
[02:38] | so he’s given the sheep a fatal injection. | 于是给羊打了一剂毒针 |
[02:41] | I thought I’d finished the poor little sod off, but God knows, | 我以为那可怜的小羊已经死了 但谁知道 |
[02:44] | I mustn’t have. | 我没砸死它 |
[02:46] | So, the sheep’s got | 所以 羊的静脉里 |
[02:47] | pentobarbital seeping silently through its veins, | 静静流淌着戊巴比妥 |
[02:47] | 安乐死毒药 | |
[02:49] | and guess what? The dogs. | 你猜怎么着 那群狗 |
[02:52] | Whether they’re the same ones who mauled it in the first place | 不知是起初咬伤它的那一群 |
[02:55] | or a whole new pack, they decide to have another go at it. | 还是新的一群 又回来对它一通乱咬 |
[02:58] | And there’s enough chemicals in the sheep by this point | 此时这只羊体内的毒素 |
[03:01] | in the pantomime to knock out half of Huddersfield, | 足够毒死半个哈德斯菲尔德市的人 |
[03:03] | never mind a handful of feral mongrels | 更别说毒死欧文登的 |
[03:05] | – off in Ovenden. – Oh, my God. | – 一群野狗了 – 我的天啊 |
[03:06] | Anyway, I’ve had a tip-off by then about a couple of these lads | 总之 后来有人向我透露了 |
[03:09] | who’ve nicked the sheep in the first place. | 起初偷羊那群家伙的行踪 |
[03:11] | – Have you got no humanity, yeah? Eh? – You talking to me? | – 你还有没有人性 – 你说我吗 |
[03:14] | We just wanted a bit of Sunday dinner. | 我们只想周日能吃上晚餐 |
[03:15] | – It’s Wednesday. – For his mam. | – 今天是周三 – 为了他母亲 |
[03:17] | She’s starting chemo on Monday, you bitch. | 她周一开始化疗 你个婊子 |
[03:21] | Just listen, shit-for-brains. | 听着 蠢货 |
[03:23] | It was me that had to put that sheep out of its misery, | 因为你 我不得不亲手杀死那只羊 |
[03:25] | – cos of you, so don’t talk to me about no humanity! – Get off me! | – 所以别跟我提什么人性 – 放开我 |
[03:28] | I could have let them off with a stern word | 我本可以在给予警告和调解纠纷后 |
[03:30] | and a community resolution, thus helping Mr Cameron | 就放他们走 帮助卡梅伦先生 |
[03:32] | and Mrs May massage their crime figures. | 和梅女士降低犯罪率 |
[03:34] | But they scored very poorly in the attitude test, | 但是他们丝毫不知悔改 |
[03:37] | and that… was when I smelt this… | 就在此时… 我嗅到这股… |
[03:42] | Well, I was going to say smell, | 我本来想说闻 |
[03:43] | but the word don’t begin to do it justice. | 但那气味难以用言语形容 |
[03:45] | It could’ve been anything. | 里面是什么都有可能 |
[03:47] | Fish, poultry, you name it, | 鱼 家禽 诸如此类 |
[03:49] | but whatever it was, it was well off. | 但无论是什么 都是令人作呕的 |
[04:14] | There’s a tower block overhead | # 那座大楼高悬头顶 # |
[04:16] | All you got your benefits and you’re barely scraping by | # 皆为利来却勉强度日 # |
[04:23] | In this troubled town | # 在这患难之城 # |
[04:26] | Troubles are found | # 麻烦接踵而至 # |
[04:34] | Stuck in speed bump city | # 身陷囹圄 # |
[04:36] | Where the only thing that’s pretty | # 唯一所盼 # |
[04:38] | Is the thought of getting out… | # 便是逃离 # |
[04:42] | Don’t play on that PlayStation, Ben, your tea’s nearly ready. | 别玩游戏机了 本 你的早餐快好了 |
[04:45] | It’s my turn, it’s not a game. | 轮到我了 这不是游戏 |
[04:47] | – Oh, is he crying? – Piss off. | – 他哭了吗 – 滚开 |
[04:49] | John, can you tell him not to turn it on again? And don’t swear. | 约翰 告诉他别再玩了 还有别讲脏话 |
[04:53] | – This won’t open. – You heard what your mother said. | – 这个打不开 – 乖乖听你妈说的话 |
[04:56] | You’re not raiding your cupboard, | 早餐前五分钟 |
[04:58] | you, five minutes before your tea. | 不准翻食品柜 |
[05:00] | If he’d come off | 如果他按规矩 |
[05:02] | when he was supposed to, I would have had a turn by now. | 准时结束 我都玩好一轮了 |
[05:04] | And it’s not just what your mother says, | 不光我这么说 |
[05:06] | your dad says it as well. | 你爸也这么说 |
[05:07] | – It’s shit living here. – What have I just said about swearing? | – 这狗屎生活 – 没听到我说别讲脏话吗 |
[05:10] | – Dock his pocket money. – You’re just annoying,you | – 扣他零花钱 – 你很多嘴 |
[05:12] | 我在你家门口 出来见我 不然我就来敲门了 | |
[05:12] | You don’t even exist. | 这里没你事 |
[05:13] | I don’t know why you can’t take turns. | 我不明白 为什么你们不能轮流玩 |
[05:15] | We used to have a proper system and, | 我们之前有严格的规定 |
[05:17] | when people stuck to it, it worked. | 而当你们遵守时 颇有成效 |
[05:18] | – We still have. – It never worked, Mum. | – 我们现在也有 – 从未起效过 妈妈 |
[05:21] | I don’t even want any tea. | 我不想吃早餐 |
[05:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗 |
[05:53] | I’ve phoned you 16 times in the last five days. | 我五天里给你打了十六次电话 |
[05:55] | I’ve left messages, I’ve left… | 我发了短信 我留了… |
[05:57] | You can’t come here. | 你不能来这里 |
[05:58] | I thought you’d died! I thought you’d been in an accident. | 我以为你死了 我以为你发生了意外 |
[06:02] | You know, I don’t like doing this, John, | 我不喜欢这样做 约翰 |
[06:04] | I don’t like coming here, threatening to knock on your door, | 我不喜欢来这里 威胁要敲你家门 |
[06:07] | but if you don’t return | 但如果你不回 |
[06:08] | calls or answer messages, what do you expect? | 电话或短信 你想怎么样 |
[06:09] | People will read things into things, people aren’t stupid. | 人们会开始胡思乱想 他们又不傻 |
[06:12] | Look, work’s mad. We’re understaffed. | 我工作很忙 我们人手不足 |
[06:15] | I’m doing 15 people’s jobs, | 我在做十五人的工作 |
[06:16] | I don’t even know what week it is, | 我都不知道现在是第几周 |
[06:17] | but you can’t be here. | 但你不能来这里 |
[06:19] | I’ve not seen you for three weeks, not properly. | 我们已经三周没有像样地见过面了 |
[06:22] | And then nothing. Jack shit for five days. | 接着整整五天 毫无音讯 |
[06:25] | You’re overreacting, you’re reading too much into stuff. | 你反应过度了 过分胡思乱想 |
[06:28] | – Well, people will. – Who are these people? – Me! | – 这是人的本能 – 这些人是谁 – 我 |
[06:36] | I should have rung, I should have texted. I’m sorry. | 我该给你打电话 发短信 我很抱歉 |
[06:41] | As long as you’re OK. | 你没事就好 |
[06:43] | As long as there’s nothing up. | 一切没事就好 |
[06:45] | I’m fine, there’s nothing, I’m just snowed under, that’s all. | 我很好 没事 我只是忙得不可开交而已 |
[06:48] | I’ll ring you in the morning, | 早上我会给你打电话 |
[06:49] | all right? First thing in the morning… | 好吗 早起第一件事… |
[06:51] | Well, probably be the afternoon. | 也有可能是下午 |
[06:53] | I miss you, that’s all. | 我想你了 仅此而已 |
[06:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:58] | Yeah, I’ll ring you. | 我会打给你 |
[07:23] | Our Catherine had an exciting day at work. | 凯瑟琳今天的工作很惊悚 |
[07:26] | – Did she? – Yeah. She, um… found a dead body | – 是吗 – 她… 发现一具死尸 |
[07:31] | – What? – She found a dead body | – 什么 – 她发现一具死尸 |
[07:34] | Well, is that unusual for a copper? | 那对警察来说很奇怪吗 |
[07:37] | Isn’t that the sort of thing they do every day? | 不是家常便饭吗 |
[07:39] | No, not really. Actually find one. | 不算是 真正地发现一具 |
[07:42] | I don’t think she’s ever actually found one before. | 她以前从未发现过尸体 |
[07:48] | Except when our Becky died. | 除了贝基去世时 |
[07:50] | Even then, it were Richard actually found her. | 即便如此 尸体也是理查德发现的 |
[07:55] | Who was it? | 死者是谁 |
[07:57] | I think it was so badly decomposed… | 尸体严重腐烂… |
[07:59] | they couldn’t even tell what sex it was. | 他们都无法辨认性别 |
[08:04] | Have you thought any more about tomorrow? | 明天的事你有再考虑下吗 |
[08:06] | – I think you’re making a mistake. – We know what you think. | – 你在步入歧途 – 别再说教了 |
[08:09] | You’re starting a new job, you want your mind on it. | 你做这份新工作 得专心投入 |
[08:12] | This, the fella who didn’t want me to join up. | 这老家伙不想我参警 |
[08:14] | Been training for the last 12 weeks, | 我前十二周一直在训练 |
[08:16] | I just want to get on with it. | 只想快点投入工作 |
[08:17] | Forget everything they taught you in training school, | 忘记警校教你的一切 |
[08:19] | because none of it works in the real world. | 在现实中没有可行性 |
[08:21] | Don’t call me Catherine in | 别在人前叫我 |
[08:22] | front of the others, it’s Sarge, not Ma’am. | 凯瑟琳 叫我警长 而不是长官 |
[08:24] | Inspector Taylor is Sir until you get your feet under the table, | 称泰勒督察为长官 等你熟悉工作后 |
[08:28] | then you can have a crack at calling him Boss. | 可以试着叫他老大 |
[08:30] | You find yourself on the wrong side of him, | 如果你惹恼了他 |
[08:32] | he likes sherbet lemons. | 他喜欢柠檬果子露 |
[08:33] | Sledge fancies himself a bit with the ladies, | 斯莱奇在女性面前爱显摆 |
[08:35] | but if he comes on a bit strong, try and let him down gently. | 如果他显摆过头 试着委婉地提醒他下 |
[08:38] | And get well in with Joyce, she knows everybody and everything | 和乔伊斯好好相处 她无所不知 |
[08:40] | and she’ll never see you fast. | 但做事向来拖沓 |
[08:42] | If you don’t understand something, ask me, ask her, ask anybody, | 如果你有任何疑问 问我 问她 问任何人 |
[08:45] | but if you get an answer you don’t like, | 如果你对答案不满意 |
[08:46] | don’t ask 20 other people, | 别刨根问底 |
[08:48] | trust your instincts. | 相信自己的直觉 |
[08:49] | In my book, there’s two instincts, fight or flight. | 我的字典里 只有战斗和逃跑这两个词 |
[08:51] | And I know which one you’ve got from | 我知道你会选哪个 |
[08:52] | the way you refused to leave | 根据十八个月前 |
[08:54] | that cellar without me 18 months since, | 你拒绝独自逃离地窖的行为 |
[08:56] | so have faith in yourself. | 相信自己 |
[08:57] | You’ve got your smart book, or your not-so-smart book, | 你拿着记事本 我们亲切地称之为 |
[08:59] | as we fondly refer to them. Good morning, you lucky people. | “多事”本 早上好 幸运儿们 |
[09:02] | Got a new PCSO assigned to us today. | 今天新来一名社区警察 |
[09:05] | This is Ann Gallagher, | 这是安 加拉格尔 |
[09:06] | some of you already know her. | 你们中一些人应该认识 |
[09:07] | I want you to go out of | 我要你们想办法 |
[09:08] | your way to make her feel welcome. Sit down. | 让她感到宾至如归 坐下 |
[09:10] | Pairing Ann with you today. | 今天安和你搭班 |
[09:12] | – What about me? – I’ve got plans for you. | – 那我呢 – 对你另有安排 |
[09:15] | I’m not really here, I just wanted to say hello. | 我不是这个部门的 只是想来打个招呼 |
[09:17] | Joyce, we met before at her house. | 乔伊斯 我们在她家见过面 |
[09:19] | If you need anything, I’m at the front desk. | 如果你需要任何帮助 来前台找我 |
[09:21] | What plans? | 什么计划 |
[09:22] | Pin your lugholes back and you’ll find out. | 竖起耳朵听 你就会知道 |
[09:24] | I’m loving you and leaving you. Oh! | 我爱你们 再见 |
[09:26] | Oh, there’s always one! Good afternoon, | 总有一个迟到的 下午好 |
[09:29] | – Mr Tekele. – Sorry, Sarge. | – 塔克利先生 – 对不起 警长 |
[09:30] | Baby’s teething. | 孩子长蛀牙 |
[09:32] | First up, you’ll have | 首先 你们都 |
[09:33] | noticed there is nowhere to park this morning, | 注意到了 今天早上没有空车位 |
[09:35] | cos we’ve got HMIT in the building. | 因为汉普郡重案组在警局里 |
[09:37] | That’s due to this body that was found, that I found yesterday. | 调查我昨天发现的那具尸体 |
[09:41] | So your deployment possibly today, possibly tomorrow, | 所以你们今天 或者明天 |
[09:43] | possibly all week, is likely to be disrupted, | 或者这一整周的部署 都将受到干扰 |
[09:46] | cos chances are we’ll be asked | 因为我们将有可能 |
[09:47] | to join OSU in the house-to-house. | 加入行动支援组进行逐户调查 |
[09:48] | Loving your enthusiasm. | 喜欢你们这股干劲 |
[09:53] | So, today, CCTV is a priority. | 今天的首要任务是调取闭路监控 |
[09:56] | Local authority cameras | 地方当局监控 |
[09:58] | and any private security cameras in the immediate area. | 以及临近区域内的私人监控 |
[10:02] | I want house-to-house, concentrating first of all on any flats, | 实行逐户调查 首先集中调查能监视 |
[10:05] | any houses overlooking the garage where the body was discovered. | 尸体所在车库的楼房和公寓 |
[10:08] | John, are you using divine inspiration over there, | 约翰 你是在等神明启示 |
[10:11] | – or are you going to start taking notes? – Sorry. | – 还是应该做笔记呢 – 抱歉 |
[10:14] | Right, we’ve got an ident on the DNA. | 好了 经过DNA鉴定 |
[10:16] | The victim is a Lynn Dewhurst, | 被害人是林恩 杜赫斯特 |
[10:19] | 45 years old, address, | 四十五岁 住址 |
[10:21] | 10 Bateman Street, King’s Cross. | 贝特曼街十号 英皇十字区 |
[10:23] | Convictions for soliciting, shoplifting and benefit fraud. | 曾被判卖淫罪 商店行窃罪以及福利诈骗罪 |
[10:27] | Mike, can we get your team over to that address now? | 迈克 能调用你的小队去那里吗 |
[10:30] | Get it secured, then I’ll | 保护好现场 随后我会 |
[10:31] | get a search team in there. | 派去一支搜查队 |
[10:32] | Lynn Dewhurst? | 林恩 杜赫斯特 |
[10:33] | You know who that is, don’t you? | 你知道他是谁 对吗 |
[10:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:42] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[10:44] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[10:45] | – Morning. – Morning. – Hi. | – 早上好 – 早上好 – 嗨 |
[10:47] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[10:49] | – That body you found yesterday. – Yeah? | – 你昨天发现的那具尸体 – 怎么了 |
[10:52] | It’s Tommy Lee Royce’s mother. | 是汤米 李 罗伊斯的妈妈 |
[10:56] | No way. | 不可能 |
[10:58] | Somebody from HMIT will | 晚些时候 汉普郡重案组的 |
[10:59] | want to go through your first account with you | 警员会更加详细地 |
[11:01] | in a bit more detail at some point today. | 向你询问案件陈述 |
[11:03] | – You should make it clear to them then that you knew her. – Yeah. | – 你该明确告诉他们 你认识她 – 好的 |
[11:13] | How long had she been dead, do they know? | 他们知道她死了多久吗 |
[11:16] | Last sighted five or six weeks since. | 她最后一次出现 是在五至六周前 |
[11:18] | Time of death, at the moment, | 目前的死亡时间是 |
[11:19] | they can’t be any more | 三至五周前 |
[11:20] | specific than between three and five weeks ago. | 他们无法得出更精确的数据 |
[11:23] | Getting a search team to her house now, see what that throws up. | 正在调派一支搜查队去她家 看看有什么发现 |
[11:40] | OK, folks. I’m inside. | 好了 各位 我进来了 |
[11:42] | Inside a big dirty stinking teapot, it feels like. | 像是掉进了又大又脏又臭的茶壶 |
[11:46] | Look at this place, Lily! | 看看这里 莉莉 |
[11:49] | Oh! It’s so dark and depressive. | 太黑暗太压抑了 |
[11:51] | How do you manage? | 你怎么住得下来 |
[11:54] | Well, when we first moved in, this was the first room | 刚搬进来时 这是我们第一个想 |
[11:56] | we were going to do, but it’s just not happened… | 打扫的间房 但一直没去打扫… |
[12:03] | you’ve heard it before. The smell of fresh coffee… | 你肯定听说过 新鲜咖啡的气味 |
[12:10] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[12:13] | Don’t stand up. | 不用站起来 |
[12:16] | Anybody in? Sorry, that was a bad joke because he’s gone. | 里面有人吗 抱歉 这笑话很糟 他离开了 |
[12:19] | But before he went, | 但在他离开之前 |
[12:21] | he did do this rather nice bathroom, Lily? | 他把这个浴室装修得挺漂亮 莉莉 |
[12:23] | Yeah, we’re delighted with this… | 是的 我们很喜欢这个… |
[12:25] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[12:27] | Just… | 只是… |
[12:31] | Just crap. | 垃圾节目 |
[12:35] | Is it all right if I, um… | 我能不能… |
[12:42] | sit down? | 坐下 |
[12:47] | I like this, and I loathe it. What is that? | 我喜欢这个 但我讨厌这个 那是什么 |
[12:51] | Can I turn the sound down? | 我能把声音调小一点吗 |
[12:53] | I like it, because I like this fireplace. | 我喜欢这个 因为有这个壁炉 |
[12:56] | Something sort of Jane Austen about… | 有种简·奥斯汀笔下的… |
[12:56] | 英国著名小说家 | |
[13:05] | You’re looking troubled. | 你看起来有烦心事 |
[13:07] | OK. | 好吧 |
[13:11] | So… | 所以… |
[13:17] | Yesterday afternoon, | 昨天下午 |
[13:18] | the body of a woman was found in a refuse area | 一具女性尸体 被发现于北哈利法克斯市 |
[13:21] | next to some flats in North Halifax. | 几栋公寓附近的垃圾站里 |
[13:26] | She’d been strangled and she’d been sexually assaulted. | 死者被勒死 并且在死前遭到性侵 |
[13:33] | And what’s it got to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系 |
[13:39] | A DNA swab taken at the | 尸检所取DNA试样显示 |
[13:41] | postmortem has indicated that the dead woman… | 那位死去的女性… |
[13:48] | is your mum. | 是你的母亲 |
[14:00] | So, some detectives are going to come and speak to you… | 一些警探会来找你谈话… |
[14:04] | You’re lying, you’re lying. | 你在说谎 在说谎 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry. I wish I was. | 我很抱歉 这是事实 |
[14:12] | Some detectives are going | 晚些时候 |
[14:15] | to come and talk to you later in the day. | 一些警探会来找你谈话 |
[14:18] | – And in the meantime… – But… why…? | – 与此同时… – 但为什么… |
[14:23] | They’ll ask you some questions. | 他们会问你一些 |
[14:26] | About her, I assume. | 关于她问题 |
[14:30] | Her lifestyle, people she spent time with, | 她的生活方式 平时接触的人 |
[14:33] | anybody she owed money to, anybody she didn’t get on with. | 她欠了谁债 和谁关系不好 |
[14:37] | Anything that might indicate | 一切可以帮助锁定 |
[14:39] | who would do something like this to her. | 杀害你母亲凶手的信息 |
[14:41] | Anything you can tell them that might help. | 一切你认为会有帮助的信息 |
[14:50] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[14:52] | if you need to talk to someone… | 如果你需要和谁谈谈… |
[14:57] | that’s what I’m here for. | 这是我来的原因 |
[14:59] | And you know where I am. | 你知道去哪里找我 |
[15:14] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:25] | You know, phone call. It’s just manners, is all I’m saying. | 打个电话 这是礼节 我说完了 |
[15:30] | Yeah, and you. | 你也是 |
[15:38] | Clare? | 克莱尔 |
[15:40] | It’s me, Neil Ackroyd. | 是我 尼尔 阿克罗伊德 |
[15:43] | – We went to Selby Bridge together. – Neil! | – 我们一起去过塞尔比桥 – 尼尔 |
[15:45] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[15:47] | Oh… How are you? | 你呢 |
[15:50] | Not so bad. | 还不错 |
[15:54] | Well, except I asked after a job in here two weeks since | 除了我两周前 在这里应聘工作 |
[15:56] | and he’s never got back to me. | 而他从未给我答复 |
[15:58] | Hopeless. He doesn’t know which way is up, | 没希望的 他鼠目寸光 |
[16:00] | he couldn’t organise a proverbial piss-up. I’d look elsewhere. | 庸碌无能 我会去别处看看 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I’d have to, now. | 现在也只能这样 |
[16:06] | God, you know, I’d have walked past and not known you. | 天啊 我刚竟然没认出你来 |
[16:10] | – How you keeping? – Oh, you know. | – 你过得怎么样 – 马马虎虎 |
[16:13] | Do you live round here? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah, I’ve got a little flat in Rawson Lane. | 我在罗森巷租了间小公寓 |
[16:17] | Not been there long, just a few months. | 来这里没多久 才几个月 |
[16:19] | Cos didn’t you live up Queensbury? | 你不是住在昆斯伯里吗 |
[16:21] | – Yeah, got divorced. – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 离婚了 – 抱歉 |
[16:23] | – Yeah, yeah. Still, what about you, you married? – No. | – 没什么 你呢 结婚了吗 – 没有 |
[16:27] | No, er… I’ve had a few… entanglements. | 没有 之前有一些… 情感纠葛 |
[16:32] | But no, I live with my sister, | 但还没有 我和我姐姐住在一起 |
[16:34] | our Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[16:35] | Remember our Catherine? | 你还记得凯瑟琳吗 |
[16:36] | I remember your Catherine. | 我记得凯瑟琳 |
[16:37] | Two years above us. | 比我们大两岁 |
[16:40] | – I was always terrified of her. – Yeah, I know what you mean! | – 我一直都挺怕她的 – 我懂你的意思 |
[16:47] | I thought you worked for t’building society? | 你不是在建房基金会工作吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah, yeah, I did for years, but, er… | 我是做过几年 但… |
[16:53] | I had a bit of a difficult patch, | 后来经历了一段低潮期 |
[16:55] | – all to do with the divorce, one way or another. – Blimey. | – 主要是因为离婚 – 天啊 |
[16:59] | Yeah, yeah. Still. | 没什么 |
[17:01] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我深表遗憾 |
[17:03] | It’s smashing bumping into you. | 那段感情刻骨铭心 |
[17:06] | – I’ve often thought about you. – Have you? – Yeah. | – 我经常惦记你 – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[17:10] | Occasionally wondered what you were up to. | 偶尔会好奇你在做什么 |
[17:15] | We’re on Hangingroyd Street, | 我和凯瑟琳 |
[17:18] | me and our Catherine, number 29. | 住在汉格英罗迪街二十九号 |
[17:21] | If you’re ever at a loose end and you fancy a cup of tea. | 你有空随时过来喝茶 |
[17:24] | I’m working a while, | 我一会还有工作 |
[17:25] | – but I could pop my head in then? – Today? | – 可以晚点过来吗 – 今天吗 |
[17:27] | Oh… Obviously not if you’re busy. | 如果你忙就算了 |
[17:30] | No, no, that’d be lovely. | 不 不 那太好了 |
[17:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[17:37] | I’d best get back. | 我得回去工作了 |
[17:51] | OK, great, thanks very much. Cheers. | 好的 非常感谢 再见 |
[17:53] | How long have you been doing the job, then? | 你做这个工作多久了 |
[17:57] | It’s my first day. You’ve asked me that three times now. | 我第一天上班 你都问三遍了 |
[18:07] | – Yeah, hi. – John? | – 喂 – 约翰 |
[18:09] | Can I ring you back? I’m right in the middle of something. | 我能过会打给你吗 我正在工作中 |
[18:13] | I will ring you back, | 我会打给你 |
[18:14] | – I just need a couple of minutes. – Right, well… | – 我只需要几分钟 – 好吧… |
[18:17] | – Make sure you do. – I will, I will. | – 别忘记了 – 一定 一定 |
[18:20] | Two minutes, all right? | 两分钟 好吗 |
[18:21] | – OK, bye-bye. – Bye. | – 好的 再见 – 再见 |
[18:30] | Cup of tea? | 来杯茶吗 |
[18:35] | Bravo November 1, to all officers on guard. | BN一号 所有在岗警员请注意 |
[18:38] | Just be aware that the SIO, Mr Shepherd, is coming up | 高级探员 谢泼德先生与 |
[18:41] | to your location with a member | 一名记者同行 |
[18:42] | from the press office. Bravo November 1. | 前往你们的所在地 BN一号 |
[18:44] | So, what have you learnt so far, then? Anything exciting? | 目前为止你学到了什么有趣的事吗 |
[18:52] | – I think he’s having an affair. – Probably. | – 我觉得他有婚外情 – 有可能 |
[18:54] | His mind’s not on the job. | 他的心思不在工作上 |
[18:56] | CID, they’re all tossers. | 刑事调查局 都是些废物 |
[19:01] | Why do we not like doing house-to-house, us wooden-tops? | 为什么大家都讨厌逐户调查 因为懒惰吗 |
[19:04] | Why did they all groan when she announced it? | 为什么她通告时大家都在抱怨 |
[19:06] | Because… when do they | 因为… 他们什么时候 |
[19:08] | come and help us out with our workload, eh? | 来分担过我们的工作量 |
[19:10] | They don’t. They think we’re | 没有 他们认为我们是 |
[19:11] | just there to support them and we’re not. | 群打下手的 但我们不是 |
[19:14] | They sit on their fat arses all day, | 他们整天坐着 |
[19:16] | bending paperclips. It’s true. | 摆弄回形针 是真的 |
[19:19] | Same rank as us, same pay as us, | 相同军衔 相同薪水 |
[19:20] | we do all the work, they get all the glory. | 我们做苦力 他们抢功绩 |
[19:23] | Just remember who caught the Ripper. Two uniforms. | 别忘了是谁抓住了开膛手 两个巡警 |
[19:23] | 1888年伦敦连续凶案的凶犯 | |
[19:27] | And you’re not a wooden-top, by the way. | 还有 你不是懒惰的人 |
[19:29] | I’m a wooden-top, you’re a plastic police officer. | 我是 你是模范警员 |
[19:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:46] | – Hello? – Hi, sorry, it’s me. | – 喂 – 喂 抱歉 是我 |
[19:48] | It’s wall-to-wall, honestly, | 工作一刻不停 真的 |
[19:50] | – I’ve not had two minutes to myself. – OK. | – 我连休息的时间都没 – 好吧 |
[19:53] | So, um… | 所以… |
[19:57] | Look, this isn’t why I haven’t rung. | 这不是我没回电的原因 |
[20:03] | I just think this isn’t really what either of us | 我只是觉得现在的局面 |
[20:06] | thought it was going to be when it started. | 和我们最初所期待的大相径庭 |
[20:10] | I knew sommat was up. | 我就知道出事了 |
[20:13] | I don’t want to do this any more. | 我不想再继续下去了 |
[20:18] | Vicky? | 维姬 |
[20:20] | I kind of got that, I think, over the last few days. | 在过去几天 我也隐约察觉到了 |
[20:22] | The penny’s been dropping. | 现在你终于摊牌了 |
[20:24] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah, well… | – 我很抱歉 – 好吧 |
[20:26] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[20:29] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[20:35] | OK, well… | 好的… |
[20:36] | I’ve still got some of your things. | 我家还有一些你的东西 |
[20:38] | What things? | 什么东西 |
[20:38] | Bits, things that you left. I’ve got your warrant card. | 一些你落下的小东西 还有你的警察证 |
[20:42] | That one you lost, I found it under the bed a few days ago. | 你以为丢了 前几天我在床下找到了 |
[20:46] | – Do you want it back? – Yeah, yeah… Yeah, yeah. | – 你想要回去吗 – 要的… 要的 |
[20:48] | Right, well, do you want | 好吧 你想 |
[20:49] | to come and fetch it? – What, to your flat? | – 过来取吗 – 什么 去你公寓吗 |
[20:51] | Actually, perhaps it would better | 事实上 我们最好 |
[20:53] | to meet on neutral ground, in a pub. Somewhere. | 在公共场合见面 找个酒吧 |
[20:56] | – Yeah, yeah. – This evening. | – 好吧 – 今晚 |
[21:00] | I’ll be up at Wheels at seven o’clock. | 晚上七点我会去车轮酒吧 |
[21:03] | I don’t if I can do this evening, | 我不知道晚上能不能去 |
[21:05] | depends what time the boss lets us go. | 要看几点能下班 |
[21:06] | If you’re not there, I shan’t wait. | 逾时不候 |
[21:09] | Wh… | 什… |
[21:32] | I thought about this long and hard, and I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 经过郑重考虑 |
[21:34] | but the upshot is I’m going to have to let you go. | 我不得不解雇你 |
[21:36] | I’ve given you the benefit | 我给了你一次 |
[21:38] | of the doubt time and again and now this. | 又一次机会 你还是死性不改 |
[21:39] | I’ve just spent an hour apologising. | 我刚道歉了整整一小时 |
[21:41] | It was them that started off being rude and swearing, not me! | 是他们先开始骂人挑衅的 不是我 |
[21:44] | It’s their wall! You churned | 那是别人的墙 你开着 |
[21:45] | up the garden with a seven tonne truck! | 七吨的卡车 把庭院撞毁 |
[21:47] | Do you expect them to come out and say thank you?! | 你还指望他们来感谢你吗 |
[21:49] | You know, just a bit of humility, | 当你做了这种事情 |
[21:52] | when you’ve done sommat like that, is all that’s required. | 只要去赔礼道歉 就都没事了 |
[21:56] | They’re ordinary people, they’re nice people. | 他们都是普通人 都是好人 |
[21:58] | They just wanted someone to say sorry. | 他们就是想让你道歉 |
[22:00] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有没有在听我说话 |
[22:02] | Fine, fine. Pop into accounts, | 行了 去财务部贾尼斯那里 |
[22:04] | get your P45 off Janice. Go on. | 拿离职表格 去啊 |
[22:08] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[22:27] | How’s Mrs Gallagher? | 加拉格尔夫人怎么样了 |
[22:31] | She’s… | 她… |
[22:43] | – Did you recognise her? – At the scene? No. | – 你认出她了吗 – 在现场时没有 |
[22:49] | Face was gone, it could have been a lad for all I knew. | 脸已经没了 也可能是个男性 |
[22:52] | Soon as I realised what I was looking at, | 当我回过神来时 |
[22:54] | I got out of there and secured it. | 我立即离开并封锁了现场 |
[22:56] | But you did know Lynn Dewhurst? | 但你认识林恩 杜赫斯特 |
[23:01] | Yeah, I knew Lynn. | 我认识林恩 |
[23:04] | Yeah, she was Tommy | 她曾是汤米 |
[23:05] | Lee Royce’s mother. | 李 罗伊斯的母亲 |
[23:10] | What contact had you had with her? Recently? | 你和她近期有联系吗 |
[23:17] | OK, well, I had had reason recently | 我近期警告过她 |
[23:19] | to warn her to keep away from my grandson. | 不要接近我的外孙 |
[23:23] | Becky, my daughter… | 我女儿贝基… |
[23:26] | She’s dead, she died, took her own life. | 她去世了 自杀 |
[23:29] | Well, Tommy Lee Royce was… | 汤米 李 罗伊斯曾是… |
[23:35] | He weren’t the father, he raped her, he raped my daughter. | 他不是孩子的父亲 他强奸了我女儿 |
[23:38] | Weren’t convicted for it, but that’s what happens, so. | 还未被定罪 但事实就是如此 |
[23:42] | Anyway, Lynn found this out about 18 months ago, | 总之 林恩在十八个月前发现 |
[23:45] | that Royce was Ryan’s biological… | 罗伊斯是莱恩的生… |
[23:51] | And four, five, six weeks ago, down in Hebden, | 两个月前 在赫布登 |
[23:53] | Ryan came home saying that he’d met this woman, this drunk woman, | 莱恩到家后说 他在商店外 |
[23:57] | outside the shops, telling him that she was his grandmother. | 碰到一个喝醉的女人 自称是他奶奶 |
[24:01] | She didn’t do anything, but the point was, | 她没有做任何事 但重点是 |
[24:05] | there’s a court order against Royce making any contact with Ryan | 法院勒令罗伊斯不得以直接 |
[24:10] | whatsoever, either directly or indirectly. | 或间接的方式接触莱恩 |
[24:13] | So I knocked on at her | 所以我去了她家 |
[24:14] | address with the intention of warning her off, | 打算警告她一下 |
[24:16] | but she weren’t in. | 但她不在家 |
[24:17] | Or she weren’t opening the door. | 或者不愿开门 |
[24:20] | So, I left a couple of messages on her answering machine, | 我在她答录机上留了几条 |
[24:23] | messages which may have sounded threatening, | 带有威胁口吻的留言 |
[24:26] | and which I assume you’ve got hold of. | 我想你已经知道了 |
[24:30] | Which is, I assume, why we’re here. | 我猜也是我们谈话的原因 |
[24:32] | What did you say in these messages? | 你在留言里说了什么 |
[24:35] | Warned her to keep away from him, I said, | 我警告她离他远点 |
[24:38] | if she didn’t stay away from him, she’d regret it. I said, | 如果她不照做 她会后悔 |
[24:40] | if she came anywhere near our Ryan again, | 如果她再次接近莱恩 |
[24:42] | there’d be consequences, | 那么后果自负 |
[24:43] | which there would be, as I say, there’s a court order. | 事实如此 法院已经勒令 |
[24:46] | And did you see Lynn again subsequently | 那在你留言了之后 |
[24:48] | after you left these messages? | 你还有见过林恩吗 |
[24:50] | No. | 没有 |
[24:51] | Which phone did you ring her on? | 你用哪部电话打给她的 |
[24:53] | My landline at home. It’s blocked. | 我家的座机 现已屏蔽 |
[24:57] | When, exactly, did you | 你具体是什么时候 |
[24:58] | – leave these messages? – When this happened. | – 留了这些言 – 发现尸体前 |
[25:02] | – Four, five, six weeks ago. – Can you be any more specific? | – 四至六周 – 能再具体点吗 |
[25:12] | It was a Wednesday when she spoke to him, | 她跟他搭话那天是周三 |
[25:14] | cos he was late and he has football after school on Wednesday, | 周三那天 他因放学后踢足球而晚归了 |
[25:16] | so I knocked on her door the next day… | 第二天我去她家… |
[25:18] | I’d been to Bradford. | 我去了布拉德福德 |
[25:21] | I’d been… | 我参加了… |
[25:25] | to a child sexual exploitation seminar | 在布拉德福德召开的 |
[25:27] | in Bradford. | 儿童性剥削研讨会 |
[25:28] | I was on my way back and I was passing, so I knocked. | 回来的路上 我顺道去了她家一趟 |
[25:31] | There you go, Thursday 14th July. | 这里 七月十四号 周四 |
[25:34] | And then, um… | 不久之后… |
[25:36] | I rang her not long after, about 5:30-ish, | 在五点半左右 我给她打了电话 |
[25:39] | and then, again, about an hour later. | 约一小时后 我又打了一次 |
[25:49] | Can you remember why you left two messages? | 你为什么留下两条留言 |
[25:52] | To get the message across. | 确保她能收到信息 |
[25:54] | You could never be certain | 我无法确定林恩 |
[25:55] | it had gone to the top floor with Lynn. | 是否把它们当回事 |
[25:57] | Her brain was so addled with crap, and, and… And… | 她脑子一团糟 而且… |
[26:03] | I don’t know, I suppose I was hoping | 我不知道 我想我可能在期望 |
[26:05] | she might pick up the phone the second time. | 第二次她能接起电话 |
[26:09] | You had no subsequent contact with her? | 之后你没再和她联系过吗 |
[26:11] | You’ve already asked me that, Ma’am. | 你已经问过我这个问题了 长官 |
[26:15] | No, there was no subsequent contact. | 没有 之后没有任何联系 |
[26:20] | Ok. | 好的 |
[26:25] | Look, Catherine. You used to work in HMIT, | 凯瑟琳 你曾在重案组工作 |
[26:28] | you know the procedure. | 你知道流程 |
[26:30] | You left threatening messages on her answering machine, | 你在她答录机上留下威胁性留言 |
[26:33] | and you found the body, so we have to eliminate you, that’s all. | 然后发现了尸体 所以我们必须将你停职 |
[26:37] | At the minute, we’re looking at a two-week period | 目前 法医判断林恩死于两周前 |
[26:40] | when the pathologist believes Lynn’s death occurred | 我们正在重点调查这一时间段 |
[26:42] | and he won’t commit himself to being any more specific | 鉴于尸体的腐烂程度 |
[26:45] | given the condition her body was in. | 法医无法将死亡时间进一步缩小 |
[26:47] | So, what I need you to do is to go away | 我想要你做的 是离开这里 |
[26:51] | and look at your smartphone, | 回去检查你的手机 |
[26:54] | your diary, your pocketbook, look at your work roster. | 日记 笔记本 工作轮值表 |
[26:58] | Check your calendar at home | 查看家中的日历 |
[27:00] | and get back to us with as accurate an account, | 上交一份按时间顺序 |
[27:03] | a chronological account, | 排列记录了 |
[27:05] | of what you were doing | 你在七月二十三日至 八月六日 |
[27:08] | Saturday 23rd July to Saturday 6th August. | 做过的所有 事情的报告 |
[27:15] | You’re not a suspect. | 你不是嫌犯 |
[27:18] | Everyone was a suspect when I was in HMIT. | 我在重案组时 每个人都是嫌犯 |
[27:31] | Thanks for your time, Catherine. | 感谢你的配合 凯瑟琳 |
[27:41] | One flat we went in, there were dog food on the floor. | 有间公寓进去后 满地都是狗粮 |
[27:44] | On the carpet, no bowl, | 在地毯上 没有狗盆 |
[27:45] | they must pour the dog | 他们定是把狗粮 |
[27:46] | food straight out of the can onto the floor. | 罐头直接倒在地板上了 |
[27:49] | Yeah, and they’re the responsible ones. | 他们算是负责的主人了 |
[27:52] | They’re the ones that actually feed their pets. | 还知道喂下宠物 |
[27:54] | 99.9% of your time, | 你干这行 十有八九 |
[27:55] | that’s the sort of people you’ll be dealing with. | 会和那种人打交道 |
[27:58] | People who live in houses where you have to wipe your feet | 他们的房子脏得无立足之地 |
[28:01] | – when you leave. You better get used to it. – Oh, God. | – 你最好尽早适应 – 对了 |
[28:04] | You know what this detective I got paired off with said? | 你知道我那自命不凡的 |
[28:06] | The one that had his mind on higher things? | 警察搭档说了什么吗 |
[28:08] | Apparently, Lynn Dewhurst, | 显然 杀害林恩 杜赫斯特 |
[28:10] | he hadn’t just strangled her, whoever did it. | 的凶手 不仅勒死了她 |
[28:13] | He’d raped her with a bottle, a broken bottle, like. | 他还用破酒瓶强奸了她 |
[28:17] | Mutilated her. | 残害她的 |
[28:19] | Internally. | 私处 |
[28:25] | Why do you assume it’s a man? | 你凭什么判定凶手是男性 |
[28:28] | It’s not as uncommon as you might imagine. | 这案子没你想得那样罕见 |
[28:30] | It don’t leave any DNA, a bottle, and you know… | 酒瓶不会留下DNA 而且… |
[28:33] | Rape isn’t about sex, it’s about power. | 强奸与性无关 与权力相关 |
[28:36] | And it usually is a man, to be fair, | 客观来讲 凶手通常为男性 |
[28:37] | in case I just put the wrong idea in your head. | 以防我影响了你的判断力 |
[28:40] | There’s some sick little bastards out there. But you know that. | 世上不乏残忍的混蛋 你应该心知肚明 |
[28:46] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[29:07] | Owen’s at sixth form, he’s over at Huddersfield College. | 欧文在哈德斯菲尔德学院读预科 |
[29:10] | He’s doing reasonably well, | 他的成绩优异 |
[29:11] | he certainly seems engaged with it all, anyway. | 至少他看上去在享受大学生活 |
[29:14] | Samantha’s in the middle of her GCSEs. | 萨曼莎在备战中考 |
[29:17] | I think she’s more interested in lads, between you and me, | 私底下说 我觉得她对男孩更感兴趣 |
[29:20] | but, you know, we live in hope. | 但是 我们仍满怀希望 |
[29:22] | How often do you see ’em? | 你多久见他们一次 |
[29:23] | Every other weekend, technically. | 严格来说 每周一次 |
[29:25] | I suppose they get to that age and they want to suit themselves, | 我猜他们也到叛逆期了吧 |
[29:28] | don’t they? I know I did. | 不是吗 我就有过 |
[29:30] | Yeah, you were a rebel. | 你确实是叛逆少女 |
[29:31] | Er, well, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[29:34] | I tried to be. It were tricky. | 我尝试过 当时情况很复杂 |
[29:37] | Me and our Catherine. | 我和凯瑟琳 |
[29:40] | I don’t know if you knew this, but us Dad died when we were tiny, | 我不知道你是否了解 我们自幼丧父 |
[29:44] | and then us Mum died when I were 13, | 随后母亲也去世了 当时我十三岁 |
[29:47] | Catherine were 15, so… | 凯瑟琳十五岁 所以 |
[29:49] | It’s always been Catherine | 凯瑟琳一直都是 |
[29:50] | I’ve turned to if I’ve needed anything, | 我避风的港湾 |
[29:52] | she’s always looked out for me. | 她一直照顾着我 |
[29:54] | We have our ups and our downs, but she’s a rock. | 我们的人生波折起伏 但她坚如磐石 |
[29:56] | If I have to tell you one more time | 如果再让我发现 |
[29:57] | about taking that bike to bits on the pavement, I’ll do things | 你在街道上拆自行车 |
[30:00] | with those spark plugs that’d bring tears to your eyes. | 我会拿着火花塞打到你哭 |
[30:02] | Is there anything I said you’re struggling with?! Good. | 听明白我说的话了吗 很好 |
[30:05] | Hey up! | 她来了 |
[30:07] | Catherine. – Idiot… | 凯瑟琳 – 蠢货… |
[30:09] | Do you remember Neil Ackroyd? | 你记得尼尔 阿克罗伊德吗 |
[30:11] | – We were at school together. – Hiya. | – 我们曾经是同学 – 嗨 |
[30:13] | – Hi. – Got that bike in bits | – 嗨 – 邻居又把自行车 |
[30:14] | again all over t’pavement, next door but one. | 拆得满街道都是 |
[30:17] | We bumped into each other in Hebden, | 我们在赫布登偶然遇到 |
[30:19] | we’ve not seen each other since fifth form. | 自五年级以来 我们就没见过面 |
[30:21] | Oh, very good. | 很好啊 |
[30:25] | You see? I’ve told him | 你看 我跟他说了 |
[30:26] | about not kicking it against Winnie’s wall. | 别对着温妮家的墙踢球 |
[30:28] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[30:29] | What have I said about | 我不是跟你说了 |
[30:30] | not kicking your ball against Winnie’s wall? | 别对着温妮家的墙踢球吗 |
[30:32] | – I’d best get off. – Yeah. | – 我该走了 – 好吧 |
[30:37] | – Well, it’s been lovely to see you. – Yeah. | – 很高兴见到你 – 嗯 |
[30:39] | If you can remember to put | 别忘了把我的名字 |
[30:40] | my name down on that list for an allotment, | 添加到配给单上 |
[30:42] | – I’d love that. – Oh, I will, definitely, yeah. | – 我感激不尽 – 我一定会的 |
[30:44] | I’ll get us tickets for Cinema Paradiso, it’s this Sunday, | 我会买好这周日”天堂电影院”的票 |
[30:44] | 1988年意大利剧情类电影 | |
[30:47] | – just around t’corner. – Yeah, that’d be great. | – 影院就在附近 – 好极了 |
[30:49] | Catherine, | 凯瑟琳 |
[30:51] | – Neil’s going. – Bye. | – 尼尔要走了 – 再见 |
[30:53] | Bye! Right, bye. | 再见 好吧 再见 |
[31:22] | What’s up? Catherine? | 怎么了 凯瑟琳 |
[31:24] | – I’m all right. I’m just… – What? | – 没什么 我只是… – 什么 |
[31:33] | What do I have to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[31:36] | I’ve got the Queen’s police medal for bravery, | 我曾被女王授予勇敢警察勋章 |
[31:39] | I’ve been to Buckingham Palace and I’ve shook the woman’s hand. | 我去过白金汉宫 和女王握过手 |
[31:43] | And now they’re accusing me | 而现在他们指控我 |
[31:44] | of strangling and bottling | 勒死并用酒瓶强奸了 |
[31:45] | – Lynn Dewhurst. – Who are? | – 林恩 杜赫斯特 – 是谁 |
[31:47] | Bottling?! | 酒瓶 |
[31:48] | This DI | 国防情报局的 |
[31:49] | Jodie Shackleton. | 朱迪 沙克尔顿 |
[31:51] | She’s about 15. | 她十五岁左右 |
[31:54] | She’s David | 她是大卫 |
[31:54] | Shackleton’s daughter. | 沙克尔顿的女儿 |
[31:55] | – Who? – Chief Con. | – 谁 – 康副局长 |
[31:57] | Guess how she shinned her way up the greasy pole. | 你猜她是如何在局里平步青云的 |
[31:59] | Hang on, what’s that got to do | 等等 这和林恩 杜赫斯特 |
[32:01] | with Lynn Dewhurst? | 有什么关系 |
[32:02] | It was her. That body I found. | 我发现的就是她的尸体 |
[32:06] | And they’re not accusing me, they’re trying to eliminate me, | 他们不是在指控我 而是想将我革职 |
[32:09] | but you can see her thinking | 你一眼就能看穿 |
[32:10] | – things with her little brain. – Why? Why you? | – 她那种小人的想法 – 为何 为何是你 |
[32:14] | I found the body, | 我发现了尸体 |
[32:17] | I left threatening messages | 我在她答录机上 |
[32:18] | on her answering machine, I had a motive. | 留了威胁性的留言 我有作案动机 |
[32:21] | But you didn’t, did you? Did you? | 但不是你干的 是吧 是吧 |
[32:25] | Are you seriously asking me that, Clare?! | 连你也怀疑我吗 克莱尔 |
[32:28] | – Sorry, no. I were… No. | – 抱歉 没有 我只是… 没有 |
[32:30] | – She’s just doing her job. – Yeah, but bloody hell. | – 她只是在做本职工作 – 但太扯淡了 |
[32:34] | No, it’s routine, it’s procedure. | 不 这是惯例 是标准流程 |
[32:37] | – Bitch. – It’s just not much fun being on the wrong end of it. | – 婊子 – 只是被指控了 很不舒服 |
[32:46] | Lynn Dewhurst. | 林恩 杜赫斯特 |
[32:54] | I once snogged him. | 我曾经吻过他 |
[32:58] | – Sorry? – Neil. After a disco at school. | – 什么 – 尼尔 在学校的舞会之后 |
[33:03] | Down at t’bus stop in Selby Bridge. I always liked him. | 在塞尔比大桥的公交站 我一直暗恋他 |
[33:11] | Shall we get a takeaway tonight? | 我们今晚订外卖吧 |
[33:48] | – I thought I was going to be late. – No. | – 我以为会迟到 – 没有 |
[33:52] | Is that…? | 这是… |
[33:53] | – Only if you want it. – Yeah. | – 如果你想喝的话 – 好的 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry for… I don’t want you to think that… | 我很抱歉… 我不想你觉得… |
[34:07] | You know, when it started, I did mean | 刚开始的时候 我所说的 |
[34:10] | all those things. I just… | 一切都是真心的 我只是… |
[34:15] | Well, you must feel the same. It wasn’t, it just hasn’t… | 你也一定感同生受 事情只是没有… |
[34:19] | Lived up to its early promise. | 如承诺般兑现 |
[34:21] | Become what I thought it would. | 如我期望的那样发展 |
[34:22] | Well, yeah, if you like. | 对 你这样说也行 |
[34:24] | Well, that’s not how I feel, John. | 这不是我的感受 约翰 |
[34:28] | For the record, I’m… Well, I’m disappointed. | 事先声明 我… 我很失望 |
[34:33] | You couldn’t wait to get away from her. | 你曾迫不及待地想要离开她 |
[34:36] | I thought you were sick of her. | 我以为你厌倦她了 |
[34:38] | And all I’ve got to comfort myself with now is the idea that | 现在我唯一能聊以慰藉的借口是 |
[34:42] | two years with me and all it’s done is make you realise | 和我在一起的两年 让你意识到 |
[34:44] | – she’s just not that bad. – It’s not just… | – 她并没有那么糟 – 不只是… |
[34:49] | You know, it’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[34:52] | With the kids, you know, three kids. | 因为孩子 三个孩子 |
[34:55] | It doesn’t get any easier. Just gets more and more… | 事情没有变得轻松 而是越来越… |
[35:06] | We’ve had some good times. | 我们有过一些美好的时光 |
[35:08] | Haven’t we? | 不是吗 |
[35:11] | How do you know I’m not going to make life difficult for you? | 你怎么知道我不会来为难你 |
[35:14] | – Are you? – Why shouldn’t I? | – 你会吗 – 我为什么不会 |
[35:26] | – Did you bring those things? – Mmm. | – 你把东西带来了吗 – 嗯 |
[35:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:00] | We can still be friends. – Sure. | 我们还可以做朋友 – 当然 |
[36:03] | – Can’t we? – Sure. | – 可以吗 – 当然 |
[36:37] | Hello, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[36:41] | Can I stop here for a bit? | 我能在这里住一段时间吗 |
[36:48] | Um… Yeah, course you can. | 当然可以 |
[36:53] | – What’s happened? – She’s chucked me out. | – 发生什么事了 – 她把我赶出来了 |
[36:56] | Lucy, why? When did this happen? | 露西 为什么 什么时候的事 |
[36:59] | Last week. | 上个星期 |
[37:01] | I’ve been at my dad’s, only Rose got sick of me, | 我之前住在我爸那里 只是罗斯讨厌我 |
[37:04] | which was entirely mutual. | 我也讨厌她 |
[37:06] | Then I’ve been at a bed-and-breakfast, | 后来我住在旅馆里 |
[37:09] | but that’s just made me feel even more shit, so. | 但那只让我感觉更糟 所以 |
[37:13] | You’re going to have to sleep on the settee. | 你只能睡沙发 |
[37:16] | – That’s fine. – Is it? | – 没问题 – 是吗 |
[37:18] | How permanent? | 要住多久 |
[37:20] | She reckons she wants a divorce. | 她想离婚 |
[37:21] | She won’t talk to me. I keep knocking on the door. | 她不跟我说话 我一直敲门 |
[37:25] | Her dad’s changed the locks. That’s my house! | 他爸换了门锁 那是我的房子 |
[37:30] | – And he’s been on the phone making threats. – Well, why? | – 他还在电话中威胁我 – 为什么 |
[37:34] | – What’s happened? – Nothing’s happened! | – 发生了什么事 – 什么也没发生啊 |
[37:37] | She’s just got stupid ideas in her head, | 她只是在胡思乱想 |
[37:40] | – that’s all. – About what? – Me. | – 仅此而已 – 什么想法 – 我 |
[37:43] | Ever since Daisy were born, | 自从黛西出生后 |
[37:44] | she’s been off her… flaming trolley. | 她就一直火气很大 |
[37:49] | – And now, she’s just gone completely fruit loop. – What’s up? | – 现在她完全疯了 – 什么回事 |
[37:53] | Daniel’s going to be | 丹尼尔要在 |
[37:54] | sleeping on the settee for a couple of nights. | 沙发上睡几晚 |
[37:58] | – Hiya. – Hiya. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[38:06] | Do you want another one? | 你要再来一杯吗 |
[38:10] | No. | 不 |
[38:13] | No… | 不… |
[38:18] | No, I ought to be getting off home. | 不 我得回家了 |
[38:20] | You all right, John? | 你还好吗 约翰 |
[38:29] | Probably coming down with flu. | 我大概是得流感了 |
[38:37] | – Whoops! OK. OK? | – 好了 没事吧 |
[38:44] | Oh, God. Maybe it’s because | 天啊 可能是因为 |
[38:48] | I’ve not eaten anything all day. | 我一天没吃东西 |
[38:50] | – And then the beer. – Let’s get you in the car. | – 然后喝了酒 – 我们回车上 |
[38:54] | – What’s wrong with me? – Let’s | – 我这是怎么回事 – 我们 |
[38:56] | – get you in the car. – Am I having a stroke? | – 回车上去 – 我是不是中风了 |
[38:58] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[39:00] | Let’s just get you into your car. | 我们回你车上 |
[39:03] | Oh, God, I don’t think… | 天啊 我不认为 |
[39:05] | – Oh… I don’t think I can drive. – I can drive. | – 我不认为我能开车 – 我可以 |
[39:09] | – What’s happening to me? – Just… | – 我这是怎么了 – 只要… |
[39:12] | Where’s your keys? | 你钥匙在哪里 |
[39:15] | – Whoa… – Whoa! OK. | – 哇哦… – 好了 |
[41:07] | Morning. Want to…? | 早上好 你要… |
[41:08] | No, no, please. | 不 不 你先请 |
[41:13] | Following the meeting I had yesterday | 根据昨天 我和 |
[41:15] | with the Assistant Chief Con | 警局副局长康 |
[41:17] | and the SIOs in the other two investigations, | 以及另外两起案件的高级探员的会议 |
[41:19] | it’s been concluded that there is sufficient evidence, well… | 已有充分的证据证明… |
[41:23] | more than sufficient evidence, to link this operation | 充裕的证据证明 本次行动与 |
[41:26] | with Operation Sycamore and Operation Livingston. | 梧桐行动以及利文斯顿行动相关联 |
[41:29] | The upshot, therefore, | 因此 结论就是 |
[41:31] | is that we are now looking at a serial offender. | 我们正在追捕一名惯犯 |
[41:34] | What that means in practical terms | 这意味着在实际行动中 |
[41:36] | is that we’re merging this investigation with the two teams | 我们将与其他两组合并 |
[41:39] | looking at the two other murders and the investigation as a whole | 协同调查其他两名凶手 |
[41:42] | will now be upgraded to Cat A… | 并且本次调查将升级为A级调查… |
[41:44] | You need to be listening. Not talking. | 你们需要仔细听好 不要说话 |
[42:02] | “Ladies and gentlemen, | “女士们先生们 |
[42:03] | this is London King’s Cross, | 本次列车的终点站 |
[42:06] | where this service terminates. | 伦敦英皇十字车站到了 |
[42:09] | Please make sure you take | 请您确认带上 |
[42:09] | all your personal items with you. Thank you.” | 所有个人物品 谢谢” |
[42:39] | 自动门 | |
[42:58] | I can’t believe you they told you something like that | 我不敢相信他们会如此直白地 |
[43:01] | in such a matter-of-fact way. | 告诉你这种事情 |
[43:05] | How else are they going to do it in here? | 不然他们还会用什么方式说 |
[43:08] | It’s appalling. | 太令人震惊了 |
[43:11] | I know she was what she was, but… | 我知道她是什么样的人 但是… |
[43:16] | – Well, it’s still your mother, in’t it? – Yeah. Of course it is. | – 她仍是你母亲 不是吗 – 当然是 |
[43:27] | I’ve got this… | 我脑海里一直有这个… |
[43:29] | this idea, in me head. | 这个想法 |
[43:35] | – Oh, it’s bugging me. – What? | – 快烦死我了 – 是什么 |
[43:41] | That fucking bitch! | 那个该死的婊子 |
[43:47] | Cawood. | 卡伍德 |
[43:52] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[43:55] | They came in to talk to me, yesterday afternoon, these police. | 那些警察 昨天下午来跟我谈话 |
[43:59] | She’d been dead five, six, seven weeks, | 她死了五至七周 |
[44:02] | Mum, they’re not sure. | 他们无法确定 |
[44:07] | Cawood rang my mum up, making threats. | 卡伍德曾给我妈打电话 威胁她 |
[44:13] | She told me, my mum did, I spoke to her, she were crying. | 我妈告诉过我 我和她说过话 她都哭了 |
[44:17] | She’d seen Ryan outside of a shop down Hebden, | 她在赫布登一商店外见到莱恩 |
[44:20] | and she spoke to him, | 就跟他搭了话 |
[44:21] | she said, “I’m your granny.” | 她说 “我是你奶奶” |
[44:23] | That’s all she said, “I’m your granny,” | 她只说了这句 “我是你奶奶” |
[44:25] | and then Cawood’s ringing her up making threats. | 然后卡伍德打电话给她 威胁她 |
[44:28] | I remember, you told me. | 我记得 你告诉过我 |
[44:29] | Yeah, well, there you go, then she turns up dead, strangled. | 这就是了 然后她就死了 被勒死 |
[44:34] | Mashed up inside with broken glass. | 私处被碎玻璃搅烂 |
[44:40] | You see, she’s clever, this bitch. | 那婊子很聪明 |
[44:43] | She’s do something like that so everyone would go, | 她会那样做 因为所有人都会认为 |
[44:45] | “Well, a woman’d never do something like that to another woman.” | “没有女人会对另一个女人下此毒手” |
[44:50] | You see, I know how a bitch like that thinks. | 我知道像她那种婊子的想法 |
[44:55] | I said to them, I said, “Are you even questioning her?” | 我对他们说 “你们有在审问她吗” |
[44:58] | – What did they say? – Oh… | – 他们怎么说的 – 哦… |
[45:01] | “All lines of inquiry are being pursued.” | “所有审问都在进行中” |
[45:03] | Bollocks. | 放屁 |
[45:07] | They’ll hide it, if it is her. They will cover it up. | 如果是她的话 他们会掩盖真相 |
[45:12] | She’s untouchable. | 没人敢动她 |
[45:18] | She’s… | 她是… |
[45:22] | She’s… | 她是… |
[45:27] | She’s ruined my life, and she’s… | 她毁了我的人生 她却… |
[45:31] | She’s untouchable. | 她不会被惩罚的 |
[45:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:51] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[46:18] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[46:20] | It’s a serial killer, it’s official. | 犯人已正式判定为连环杀手 |
[46:22] | – Oh, so I take it I’m off the hook? | – 所以我洗脱嫌疑了是吗 |
[46:24] | – You’re joking. – The thing is… | – 你在开玩笑吧 – 事实是… |
[46:26] | – Tell me you’re joking. – They’ve got | – 告诉我你在开玩笑 – 他们有 |
[46:27] | specific times of death on the other two operations. | 另外两起案件的具体死亡时间 |
[46:30] | So, if you can alibi yourself for those, | 如果你能提供案发时的不在场证明 |
[46:32] | you’re laughing. | 你就清白了 |
[46:32] | I’m really seriously not even thinking about laughing. | 我很严肃地告诉你 我没想要笑过 |
[46:34] | – It’s routine, it’s procedure. – It’s wank, it’s toss. | – 这是规矩 流程 – 这是意淫 赌博 |
[46:37] | You want the dates and times? | 你想知道日期和时间吗 |
[46:38] | – No. – Shall I e-mail them to you? – No. | – 不想 – 我该发电邮给你吗 – 不要 |
[46:40] | Walking away won’t make it go away. | 置身事外不能解决问题 |
[46:42] | Catherine, where are you going? | 凯瑟琳 你去哪里 |
[46:47] | I’m going to strangle a few more prostitutes | 我要找个阴暗角落 |
[46:49] | and stick some more broken bottles where the sun don’t shine. | 勒死更多妓女 插入更多碎酒瓶 |
[46:52] | You know that’s not funny. | 你这话一点都不好笑 |
[46:53] | – Even in fun, that’s not funny. – Really? | – 玩笑不能这么开 – 真的吗 |
[46:55] | I thought it was hilarious! | 我觉得挺好笑的 |
[46:56] | Catherine, just tick the boxes! | 凯瑟琳 只是填表格而已 |
[47:00] | Has anyone thought to go and talk to the girls on Stonyroyd Lane? | 有人打算去和斯托尼罗伊德巷的女孩谈谈吗 |
[47:03] | Warn them to watch out for each other, | 提醒她们互相照应 |
[47:04] | not to go with anybody they don’t know, etc, etc? | 不要接陌生客人 之类的 |
[47:06] | Yeah, no, not yet, but we will do that, obviously. | 不 还没有 但显然我们会这么做 |
[47:10] | I’m going to e-mail you those dates. | 我会把日期发你邮箱 |
[47:12] | Yeah, good luck with that, sir. | 祝你好运 长官 |
[47:15] | Cather… Sarge, it’s Joyce. | 卡瑟… 警长 乔伊斯找你 |
[47:20] | – Joyce? – There’s a lady down here, | – 乔伊斯 – 有位女士在这里 |
[47:23] | Alison Garrs. | 艾莉森 加尔斯 |
[47:25] | She says she’s the one whose sheep you put out of its misery | 她说前天你杀的羊 |
[47:28] | the day before yesterday. | 是她家的 |
[47:33] | She’s coming. | 她下来了 |
[47:39] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[47:41] | Look what they’ve done to Daryl. | 看看他们对达里尔做了什么 |
[47:43] | This is them lads that you let off with a caution. | 那些被你警告后放走的家伙 |
[47:47] | He went into the shop down Havenden, | 他去了趟哈文顿的商店 |
[47:49] | they started pushing him around. | 他们开始推搡他 |
[47:52] | Making sheep noises at him. | 朝他学羊叫 |
[47:55] | Ask Dave to come down and take a statement. | 叫戴夫过来 录份口供 |
[47:57] | I want a crime done for a section 39. | 记录成违反第三十九项法律 |
[48:00] | Come on through. | 进来吧 |
[48:01] | Come on, lad, we don’t bite, I’m going to nip this in the bud. | 来吧 孩子 别怕 我会把事情扼杀在摇篮里 |
[48:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[48:15] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[48:38] | Hello, ladies. | 你好 姑娘们 |
[48:40] | Hiya, Nat. How’s things? | 你好 纳特 日子怎么样 |
[48:45] | How are you getting on at Lifeline? | 你在健康中心的进展如何 |
[48:49] | – I don’t like going. – She don’t like going. | – 我不喜欢去那里 – 她不喜欢去那里 |
[48:52] | It’s full of smack heads. | 那里全是瘾君子 |
[48:53] | Yeah, is it? | 是吗 |
[48:55] | They just keep you waiting for hours and stuff, | 他们只会让你等好几个小时 |
[48:58] | and I said to this guy, “Look, love, time’s money.” | 我那家伙说 “亲爱的 时间就是金钱” |
[49:01] | It is, you know, to be fair. | 这是真的 |
[49:02] | Hmm. You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[49:04] | I’m always hungry, me. I’m like a dustbin. | 我总是会饿 就是吃货 |
[49:07] | She is, she’s like a dustbin. | 没错 她就是个吃货 |
[49:09] | – You looking after yourself? – Mm-hmm. | – 你能照顾好自己吗 – 嗯 |
[49:12] | Yeah, yeah, she’s good, yeah. I keep an eye out for her. | 她挺好的 我会留意照顾她 |
[49:16] | Why do they always put sweetcorn in with tuna, | 为什么总把甜玉米和金枪鱼放一块 |
[49:18] | who invented that? | 是谁发明的 |
[49:19] | Take them all between you, go on. | 你们俩都拿走吧 拿着 |
[49:21] | – You sure, lovely? – Yeah. – Thank you. | – 真的吗 亲爱的 – 是的 – 谢谢 |
[49:25] | Do you like my new eyeliner, | 你喜欢我的新眼线吗 |
[49:26] | – Mrs Cawood? – Isn’t she pretty? | – 卡伍德太太 – 看她多漂亮 |
[49:28] | Where’d you nick that from, then, Leone? | 你从哪里捞来的 莱昂内 |
[49:30] | Boots. | 布茨 |
[49:31] | – Boots’s. – OK. | – 从布茨那里 – 好吧 |
[49:34] | Listen, you need to know, | 你们得知道 |
[49:35] | we’ve got a bit of a weirdo doing the rounds. | 最近有个变态在周边游荡 |
[49:38] | He’s killed three girls, women, one in Elland, | 他杀了三名女性 一个在埃兰 |
[49:41] | one in Brighouse | 一个在布里格豪斯 |
[49:42] | and another one two days ago up Ovenden. | 两天前在奥文登又发现一名 |
[49:45] | There’s going to be an announcement later this aft, | 晚些时候会有正式通告 |
[49:47] | but he’s targeting vulnerable people | 他专挑像你们这样的 |
[49:50] | like yourselves. All right? | 弱势群体下手 知道吗 |
[49:52] | And he’s not just killing them, he’s doing stuff to them. | 而且他不仅杀人 还对被害者做残忍的事情 |
[49:55] | I can’t really tell you what, | 我不能告诉你们是什么 |
[49:57] | I’ll leave that to your imagination, | 给你们留点想象空间 |
[49:58] | but it’s not much fun, so you need to be aware, all right? | 但这不是闹着玩 你们要有所警惕 好吗 |
[50:01] | You need to have eyes in your backside. Leone, are you listening? | 时刻注意你的身后 莱昂内 你在听吗 |
[50:12] | Anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable at all. Yeah? | 任何让你感到不对劲的人 |
[50:16] | Promise me that you’ll… | 跟我保证你会… |
[50:24] | – Who’s that? – Don’t know. | – 那是谁 – 不知道 |
[50:36] | And it’s been going on for months, she reckons. | 她认为这已持续好几个月了 |
[50:40] | She thinks it were even going on before Daisy were born. | 甚至在黛西出生前就开始了 |
[50:45] | I’m not saying owt to him. | 我没跟他谈过 |
[50:46] | If he wants to talk to me, he’ll talk to me. | 如果他想找我谈 就来找我 |
[50:49] | I’m not starting interfering | 我不会去干预 |
[50:50] | – in other people’s marriages. – Course. | – 别人的婚姻 – 当然 |
[50:52] | Whether it’s true or not. Although, why would she make it up? | 不管是真是假 然而她为何要编造呢 |
[50:55] | I don’t think she would. | 我不认为她会这么做 |
[50:56] | She might have got t’wrong end of the stick. | 她可能误解了此事 |
[50:58] | We’ll have to tidy out the spare bedroom if he is stopping. | 如果他要住下 我们得打扫下备用卧室 |
[51:01] | He’s not camping out in t’sitting room for any length of time, | 他不能一直睡在客厅 |
[51:03] | it’s not fair on Ryan, or us. | 这对莱恩或我们都不公平 |
[51:05] | I could move out. | 我可以搬出去 |
[51:06] | You’re not moving out. | 你不用搬走 |
[51:07] | It’s more his home than mine, though, in’t it, technically? | 严格来讲 这是他的房子而不是我的 |
[51:10] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[51:38] | – Dad? – Huh? | – 爸爸 – 啊 |
[52:06] | Can I get a biscuit, | 我能吃块饼干吗 |
[52:07] | – Uncle Daniel? – Yeah. Suppose so. | – 丹尼尔叔叔 – 我想可以 |
[52:11] | – You know where they are? – You want one? | – 你知道放在哪里吗 – 你想来一块吗 |
[52:13] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[52:15] | Actually, I might have a beer, | 事实上 趁克莱尔阿姨不在家 |
[52:17] | while Auntie Clare’s out. | 我想喝罐啤酒 |
[52:19] | Why can you not drink beer when Auntie Clare’s in? | 为什么克莱尔阿姨在时 你不能喝啤酒呢 |
[52:23] | Well, you can, but we don’t, | 可以喝 但我们不喝 |
[52:25] | – do we? Because… – Why? | – 不是吗 因为… – 为什么 |
[52:29] | She doesn’t like it. | 她不喜欢我们喝酒 |
[52:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:36] | Because she, um… | 因为她… |
[52:40] | – She’s a… – Is she an alcoholic? | – 她是… – 她是酒鬼吗 |
[52:44] | Er, well, yeah. | 是的 |
[52:47] | Yeah, she is. Was. | 她是 曾经是 |
[52:49] | Is. | 现在也是 |
[52:53] | What is an alcoholic? | 酒鬼是什么 |
[53:09] | – I’ve got a reservation. – Name, please? | – 我有预定过 – 请问您的名字是 |
[53:13] | Drummond. | 德拉蒙德 |
[53:14] | Frances Drummond. | 弗朗西丝 德拉蒙德 |
[53:22] | Passed out? | 昏倒了 |
[53:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:27] | Sitting at my desk, banging headache, | 和往常一样 坐在办公桌前 绞尽脑汁 |
[53:30] | no meal break, as usual. | 没有用餐休息时间 |
[53:32] | And I think I, yeah, just passed out. | 我想我 只是昏过去了 |
[53:36] | Well, then, you’re working too hard. You’ve got to tell him. | 你工作量太大了 你必须告诉他 |
[53:39] | Oh, yeah, that’s going to go down really well. | 好像他会同意似的 |
[53:41] | We’re just kicking off this major investigation. | 我们刚开始调查这起重案 |
[53:43] | Why did he keep you behind? | 为什么他要将你留下 |
[53:46] | Because, you know, I’m the only one that knows | 因为我是唯一了解 |
[53:49] | this particular aspect of telecoms. | 电信这方面的人 |
[53:54] | Which is what one of the big leads was yesterday. | 也是昨天的重要线索之一 |
[53:57] | You should go and see t’doctor. | 你应该去看医生 |
[53:58] | Well, if it happens again, I will. | 如果复发了 我会的 |
[54:01] | You do look pale. I thought so when you came in. | 你脸色苍白 你一进门我就察觉到了 |
[54:09] | I’m going to make some coffee, | 我去煮些咖啡 |
[54:10] | – do you want some? – Yeah, go on. | – 你想来点吗 – 好的 去吧 |
[54:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[54:22] | Yeah, yeah, sure, he’s here. Who’s calling? | 他在这 你是哪位 |
[54:26] | It’s Vicky. From Forensics. | 是法医鉴定科的维姬 |
[54:34] | – Hello? – ‘I’ve just sent you a text, have you seen it? | – 喂 – 我刚发你短信 你看到了吗 |
[54:38] | No. | 没有 |
[54:40] | Please have a look. | 请看一下 |
[54:51] | – Have you seen it? – What’s this? What…? | – 你看了吗 – 这是什么… |
[54:55] | How have you…? | 你怎么会… |
[54:58] | What have you done, Vicky? | 你做了什么 维姬 |
[55:00] | I spent the last two years | 我花了两年时间 |
[55:02] | thinking I had things to look forward to, | 去相信我有值得期待的事 |
[55:05] | a future. | 未来 |
[55:06] | A life not on my own. | 不再孤单地生活 |
[55:10] | And now, I find I’ve got nothing. | 而现在 我发现自己一无所有 |
[55:14] | I downloaded all your contacts off your phone last night. | 昨晚 我拍了那些照片后 |
[55:18] | Just after I took those photos. | 从你手机上下载了整个通讯录 |
[55:22] | Your wife, your mum, your dad, your kids. | 你的妻子 你的母亲 你的父亲 你的孩子 |
[55:26] | Your sister, your brother.’ | 你的姐妹 你的兄弟 |
[55:29] | Your aunties, your cousins. | 你的阿姨 你的堂兄弟 |
[55:32] | Everyone you work with, your bosses, your colleagues. | 所有和你一起工作的人 你的老板 你的同事 |
[55:35] | Everyone at the rugby club. Everyone at the Rotary. | 所有橄榄球俱乐部的人 所有扶轮社的人 |
[55:39] | The bloke you bought your car off, your doctor, | 卖你汽车的小伙 你的医生 |
[55:42] | your dentist, your little Amber’s | 你的牙医 小安布尔的 |
[55:44] | – piano teacher.’ – What…? | – 钢琴老师 – 什么… |
[55:45] | Someone you met at conferences you’ve probably forgotten. | 在会议上和你有一面之缘你却早已忘记的人 |
[55:48] | – The list is endless. – What do you want? | – 名字举不胜举 – 你想要什么 |
[55:51] | Money. | 钱 |
[55:53] | Only money. | 只要钱 |
[55:55] | How much? | 多少 |
[55:57] | 1,000 pounds a month. | 每月一千英镑 |
[56:02] | – Going forward. – I can’t, I can’t, | – 本月开始 – 我不能 我不能 |
[56:04] | I can’t do that. | 我不能答应 |
[56:05] | Cash, obviously. | 当然 只要现金 |
[56:06] | I can’t, Vicky, I can’t! | 不行 维姬 我不能答应 |
[56:08] | Oh, I think you can, I think you might be foolish not to. | 我认为你能答应 你不答应就太愚蠢了 |
[56:12] | First payment’s due, shall we say, a week today? | 首付款的期限 就定在 一周后的今天怎样 |
[56:19] | Where shall we meet?’ | 我们在哪里见面 |
[56:23] | Yeah, perhaps you’d like to think about that. | 也许你需要考虑一下 |
[56:26] | I do realise I’m playing with fire. | 我知道这是玩火自焚 |
[56:29] | With you being a policeman and everything. | 因为你是警察之类的 |
[56:33] | But perhaps you can take that as a measure of how upset, | 但也许籍此能让你明白我有 |
[56:37] | how messed around, how pissed off I feel! | 多失望 多混乱 多愤怒 |
[56:45] | I also realise how easy | 我也知道报警 |
[56:46] | it would be for you to tell someone at work. | 对你而言是很容易的事 |
[56:50] | But please understand that, if you do, ‘ | 但请明白一点 如果你报警 |
[56:53] | it will literally take | 我会在一瞬间 |
[56:54] | me a matter of seconds to send these images | 将这些图片发送给 |
[56:57] | to every single person in your address book. | 你通讯簿上的每一个人 |
[57:02] | John. | 约翰 |
[57:12] | – No! – Yes! – No way! | – 不 – 是的 – 没门 |
[57:14] | Eat shit, Dan. | 吃屎吧 丹 |
[57:16] | Oi, hey! What would your granny say? | 你奶奶怎么教你的 |
[57:19] | That’s what she says. | 那是她的原话 |