时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | we’ve got a bit of a weirdo doing the rounds. | 最近有变态在四处游荡 |
[00:02] | He’s killed three girls. | 他杀了三名女性 |
[00:03] | So you need to be aware, all right? | 你们要有所警惕 好吗 |
[00:05] | You shouldn’t have done it! | 你不该那么做 |
[00:08] | That body you found yesterday. | 昨天你发现的尸体 |
[00:09] | It’s Tommy Lee Royce’s mother. | 是汤米 李 罗伊斯的母亲 |
[00:13] | You’re not exactly a barrel of laughs yourself, you know, kid. | 你自己也不怎么爱笑 孩子 |
[00:15] | – I’m going to a funeral this afternoon. – So is my granny! | – 我下午要去参加葬礼 – 我奶奶也是 |
[00:17] | You killed my mother, you filthy bitch! | 你杀了我母亲 臭婊子 |
[00:20] | You’re going to get what’s coming to you! | 你会遭报应的 |
[00:21] | – Was it sudden? – Cancer. | – 事发突然吗 – 癌症 |
[00:24] | They’re accusing me of strangling | 他们指控我勒死 |
[00:25] | and bottling Lynn Dewhurst. | 并用酒瓶强奸林恩 杜赫斯特 |
[00:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:28] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:29] | I’ll be fine. Tomorrow, I’ll start again. | 我没事 明天我会重头开始 |
[00:33] | No, tomorrow, you’ll need another drink. | 不 明天你还会想喝酒 |
[00:35] | If you… Will you shift? | 你能… 滚开吗 |
[00:45] | I saw on the sheet that I asked you to fill in… | 我看到 我让你填的表上… |
[00:48] | Oh, the happy sheet? | 那张评估表 |
[00:51] | Yes, the happy sheet. | 对 评估表 |
[00:55] | I saw that on the question | 我看到问题是 |
[00:57] | have you ever contemplated killing yourself or others? | 你是否考虑过自杀或者杀人 |
[00:59] | you’ve written “Yes”. | 你写了”是” |
[01:03] | – Do you want to talk about that? – No. | – 你想谈谈这个吗 – 不 |
[01:05] | Have you ever contemplated killing yourself? | 你是否考虑过自杀 |
[01:09] | – Have you ever TRIED to kill yourself? – No. | – 你是否试图自杀 – 没有 |
[01:11] | Have you ever thought about how you might do it if you did? | 你是否考虑过以哪种方式自杀 |
[01:13] | I’ve seen all of ’em and none of ’em are pretty. | 死法我都见过 没一种好看的 |
[01:16] | – They’re all… – All what? | – 全是… – 全是什么 |
[01:18] | Sordid. Ridiculous. | 肮脏可笑的 |
[01:21] | And, anyway, I don’t want to be on a slab. | 总之 我不想躺在停尸台上 |
[01:23] | I’ve seen what they do to people. | 我见过他们验尸 |
[01:27] | Did you have counselling after your daughter took her own life? | 在你女儿自杀后 你做过心理咨询吗 |
[01:30] | No, I had a breakdown. | 没 我崩溃了 |
[01:33] | – What happened? – Nothing. I just… | – 发生了什么 – 没什么 我只是… |
[01:36] | screamed at people a lot and smashed a few things in the sink | 经常对人大喊 砸烂水槽里的东西 |
[01:39] | and drank too much and… | 酗酒 还有… |
[01:42] | pissed everyone off within a ten-mile radius | 惹怒十公里以内的人 |
[01:44] | for about a year, 18 months, and then… | 持续了一年 十八个月 然后… |
[01:47] | you know? | 你懂的 |
[01:50] | You’ve still got to pay the | 最后你还是要 |
[01:51] | mortgage at the end of it all, haven’t you? | 付房贷 不是吗 |
[01:53] | – And your marriage broke down. – Well, yeah. | – 你婚姻也破裂了 – 是的 |
[01:57] | Most marriages don’t survive something like that, do they? | 多数婚姻撑不过这种经历 不是吗 |
[02:00] | Losing a child. | 失去孩子 |
[02:02] | An experience like that changes people. Permanently. | 那种经历会彻底改变一个人 |
[02:07] | I’d have said so. | 我也说过这话 |
[02:09] | How did it change you? | 它怎么改变你的 |
[02:12] | I’m sad. | 我悲伤 |
[02:17] | I never used to be sad. I mean, I could be sad. But… | 我从没悲伤过 我会悲伤 但… |
[02:20] | it wasn’t like it was a permanent state of… | 不会持续这么久… |
[02:29] | It didn’t define who I am. | 这不是我的性格 |
[02:31] | You don’t appear sad. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to contradict | 你看起来不悲伤 抱歉 我不是想否认 |
[02:34] | the fact that you are sad. Only you know how you feel. | 你悲伤这个事实 毕竟冷暖自知 |
[02:37] | But your colleagues, your friends at work, | 但你的同事 你职场的朋友 |
[02:39] | I get the idea that they | 我听说他们 |
[02:41] | see you as the life and soul of the party. | 把你视为团队的骨干 |
[02:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:45] | – Do you cover things up? – No. | – 你隐瞒事实了吗 – 没有 |
[02:48] | No, they all know about Becky, they all know what happened. | 没 他们都知道贝基出了什么事 |
[02:51] | No, I mean do you… | 不 我是指你… |
[02:53] | Are you conscious of feeling sad | 是否意识到悲伤 |
[02:55] | but still trying to put on a brave face, | 却仍尝试假装坚强 |
[02:57] | your happy face, at work? | 在职场强颜欢笑 |
[02:58] | No, I love work. | 不 我热爱工作 |
[03:02] | Do you think you’re angry? | 你认为你愤怒吗 |
[03:04] | As well as sad? | 在悲伤的同时 |
[03:06] | Sometimes. | 有时 |
[03:09] | You have an edge. | 你脾气不好 |
[03:10] | – People are a bit scared of you, aren’t they? – Who said that? | – 别人都有点怕你 是吗 – 谁说的 |
[03:13] | It’s an observation. | 只是观察 |
[03:16] | How do you feel about that, people being scared of you? | 你对别人怕你 有何感想 |
[03:19] | Well, it’s useful occasionally, | 偶尔挺有用 |
[03:21] | if I’m dealing with something at work. | 在我执行公务时 |
[03:23] | I often have to deal with people who are a lot bigger than me. | 我经常要对付比我壮很多的人 |
[03:26] | – Are you scared of me? – Should I be? – No. No. | – 你怕我吗 – 我该怕吗 – 不 不 |
[03:30] | Nobody needs to be scared of me | 没有人需要怕我 |
[03:32] | unless they’ve done something they shouldn’t have. | 除非他们做了不该做的事 |
[03:35] | The second part of that question… “Others”. | 问题的第二部分… “其他人” |
[03:38] | Have you ever contemplated killing others? | 你是否考虑过杀人 |
[03:41] | Does the “Yes” Apply there? | 答案也是”是”吗 |
[03:43] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:45] | Tell me about that. | 跟我谈谈 |
[03:49] | When was the last time that you felt like that? | 你上一次有这种想法是什么时候 |
[03:53] | Well, day before yesterday, | 前天 |
[03:55] | I could’ve merrily strung my grandson up | 我本该愉快地吊死我那 |
[03:57] | for setting off a fire extinguisher at school | 在学校触发灭火器的外孙 |
[03:59] | because someone bet him a bag of crisps he couldn’t. | 因为有人赌一包薯片他不敢 |
[04:02] | So that’s me hauled in and being made to feel this big. | 所以当时我被叫去时 有一点想 |
[04:06] | Again. | 还有 |
[04:07] | Then, last Thursday, I could’ve happily throttled my son, | 上周四 我本该开心地掐死我儿子 |
[04:10] | who, after persistently denying anything, | 他在持续否认犯错后 |
[04:13] | finally admitted he’d had a fling | 终于承认他有外遇 |
[04:14] | with his nasty little bitch of an ex-girlfriend | 和他前女友 那恶心的小婊子 |
[04:16] | whilst his perfectly lovely wife was in hospital | 而他完美的娇妻在医院 |
[04:18] | giving birth to their first child. | 生他们第一个孩子 |
[04:20] | So he’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[04:23] | And then… When was it? | 还有… 什么时候来着 |
[04:26] | Two weeks ago? | 两周前 |
[04:28] | I could’ve cheerfully strangled my sister Clare. | 我很乐意勒死我妹妹克莱尔 |
[04:33] | She’s an alcoholic. | 她是个酒鬼 |
[04:36] | A recovering alcoholic and heroin addict. | 在恢复中的酒鬼和瘾君子 |
[04:39] | She’s been dry and clean for | 她十二年没有染指酒和毒 |
[04:41] | apart from one or two blips with alcohol, for nearly 12 years. | 除掉掺酒吞的一两片药 |
[04:45] | Then she fell off the wagon at this funeral. | 然后她在葬礼上旧瘾复发 |
[04:48] | And said it was my fault, which… | 还说是我的错… |
[04:51] | it was and it wasn’t. | 是也不是 |
[04:54] | In fact, that was the same day that I did this thing | 事实上 当天我做了一件事 |
[04:56] | that’s meant I’m having to do this business here… with you. | 让我在这里跟你谈话 |
[05:02] | “患难之城” 杰克·巴格 | |
[05:04] | There’s a tower block overhead | # 那座大楼高悬头顶 # |
[05:06] | All you’ve got’s your benefits | # 皆为利来 # |
[05:08] | And you’re barely scraping by | # 勉强度日 # |
[05:13] | In this trouble town | # 在这患难之城 # |
[05:16] | Troubles are found | # 患难接踵而至 # |
[05:25] | Stuck in speed bump city | # 身陷囹圄 # |
[05:26] | Where the only thing that’s pretty | # 唯一所盼 # |
[05:29] | Is the thought of getting out. | # 便是逃离 # |
[05:35] | Tell me about Clare. Two weeks ago. | 跟我说说克莱尔 两周前 |
[05:38] | Why did she think it was | 为什么她认为 |
[05:39] | your fault that she’d fallen off the wagon? | 她旧瘾复发是你的错 |
[05:42] | I thought you were stopping! | 我以为你会留下 |
[05:44] | I thought we were both stopping, and then suddenly you’re not! | 我以为我们都留下 然后你突然离开 |
[05:48] | And I’m there on me own, and I don’t know anybody, | 我独自一人 谁都不认识 |
[05:53] | except for, like, three people. | 除了大概三个人 |
[05:56] | And you were five hours! | 你去了五个小时 |
[06:00] | You said, “I shan’t be so long,” Or whatever. | 你说”我很快回来” 之类的话 |
[06:04] | There’s no buses up there, where they live. | 他们的住处没有公交 |
[06:09] | there are might be, but I don’t know where they go. | 可能有 但我不知道怎么去 |
[06:12] | So what am I supposed to do? | 所以我该怎么办 |
[06:15] | Walk home? Hitch a lift? | 走回家 搭便车 |
[06:17] | Call a… taxi? | 叫… 出租车 |
[06:19] | – Fly?! – Clare? | – 飞 – 克莱尔 |
[06:22] | Well, if it isn’t our Clare! | 这不是克莱尔吗 |
[06:25] | How’s yerself? Where you been, eh? | 你好吗 去哪里了 |
[06:27] | I’ve not seen you for years. | 我几年没见你了 |
[06:29] | Spike. Ahh! | 斯皮克 |
[06:31] | Eh, am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[06:33] | No, we were, um… | 没有 我们在… |
[06:34] | I’m not interrupting. Only, I just saw you | 我不想打扰你们 我只是看到你 |
[06:37] | and I thought I’d say hello, cos… | 就想打个招呼 因为… |
[06:40] | Bloody ‘ell! | 我的天啊 |
[06:45] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[06:46] | You look familiar. | 你看起来眼熟 |
[06:48] | It’s me sister. | 是我姐姐 |
[06:49] | Ah, that’s it! That’ll be it. | 就是这样 这就对了 |
[06:52] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[06:53] | Spike. How do you do? | 斯皮克 你好吗 |
[06:56] | I thought I knew you. I thought you were… | 我以为认识你 以为你是… |
[06:59] | There’s this copper round ‘ere, she has a look o’ you. | 这带有个警察 长得像你 |
[07:03] | She’s a right bitch, pardon my French. | 她是个婊子 原谅我的法语 |
[07:06] | She thinks she’s well ‘ard. | 她以为她是狠角色 |
[07:09] | – She did our Aaron for possession, – right? | – 她逮捕了亚伦- 是吗 |
[07:11] | Nearly broke his bloody arm. | 差点打断他胳膊 |
[07:14] | Not you, obviously. | 显然不是你 |
[07:18] | Yeah, well, happen if he’d gone quietly, | 如果他能安静地离开 |
[07:20] | she wouldn’t have needed to show him who’s in charge. | 她也没必要给他颜色看 |
[07:33] | It was Tommy Lee Royce’s mother’s funeral | 海伦的葬礼一小时后 |
[07:35] | an hour after Helen’s. | 是汤米 李 罗伊斯母亲的葬礼 |
[07:38] | Same crematorium. | 同一个火葬场 |
[07:39] | That’s why I left. I went back. I’m sorry. | 所以我离开 我回去那里 抱歉 |
[07:43] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have left you. | 抱歉 我不该离开你的 |
[07:44] | I knew you were vulnerable and I shouldn’t have gone, | 我知道你很脆弱 我不该离开的 |
[07:46] | but that’s why. So… | 但那是原因 所以… |
[07:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:52] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[07:55] | You could have said. That I would’ve understood. | 你应该告诉我 我能理解 |
[08:01] | Was he there? Did they let him out of prison? | 他去了吗 他们放他出监狱了吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:51] | 打我电话 我没生气 凯瑟琳 | |
[09:04] | Daniel? Daniel? | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 |
[09:07] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[09:10] | Sorry. Can you do me a favour, love? | 抱歉 你能帮我个忙吗 亲爱的 |
[09:12] | Can you get Ryan off to school on time? | 你能准时送莱恩上学吗 |
[09:15] | I’ve got to get off to work and Clare’s… | 我要去上班 而克莱尔… |
[09:16] | – She all right? – Oh, God knows. | – 她还好吗 – 天晓得 |
[09:19] | Either way, I can’t see her surfacing much before dinner time. | 不管怎样 她晚饭前不会起床 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry to ask. I wouldn’t have… | 抱歉来麻烦你 我不该… |
[09:25] | Oh, it’s fine, don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 |
[09:26] | I’ll drop him off on my way to work. | 我上班时顺便送他 |
[09:29] | – Tea. – Thanks. | – 茶 – 谢谢 |
[09:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:37] | I wish I knew what was going on with you. | 我想知道你是怎么了 |
[09:41] | Will you make sure he gets some breakfast inside him? | 你会监督他吃早饭吧 |
[09:45] | Course. | 当然 |
[09:53] | Last but not least, there was a… | 最后同样重要的是… |
[09:57] | house fire in a flat above a shop in Ripponden | 据报今天凌晨 里彭登一家商店 |
[10:00] | reported just after midnight this morning. | 楼上的公寓失火 |
[10:02] | The flat was burnt out, apparently. | 显然 那间公寓已被烧毁 |
[10:04] | The fire officer is telling us there are several indicators | 消防员告知我们 种种迹象显示 |
[10:06] | pointing towards arson, OK? | 为蓄意纵火 明白吗 |
[10:08] | There was no one in the flat, so we’re looking for the tenant, | 公寓里无人 所以我们在找房客 |
[10:11] | who is a Vicky Victoria… | 她叫维姬 维多利亚… |
[10:13] | Vicky Fleming. | 维姬 弗菜明 |
[10:14] | 50 years old. | 五十岁 |
[10:16] | She works on the make-up counter | 她在奥斯瓦德百货商场的 |
[10:17] | at Oswald Department Store, | 化妆品柜台工作 |
[10:19] | according to the landlord who owns the shop. | 据商场老板透露 |
[10:22] | So, Shaf, can you go and see if she’s in work this morning | 沙夫 你去看下她今早是否上班 |
[10:25] | and what she knows about what’s happened? | 以及她是否知道此事 |
[10:26] | Ann, will you go with him? Right. That’s all, folks. | 安 你能和他一起去吗 好 就这样 伙计们 |
[10:31] | Mind how you go. | 小心点 |
[10:33] | – Morning, sir. – Morning, boss. | – 早上好 长官 – 早上好 老大 |
[10:42] | Chief Super’s coming in to see you. | 总警司要来见你 |
[10:45] | 1:30 this aft. It’ll be in my office. | 下午一点半 在我办公室 |
[10:50] | Pillock. | 蠢货 |
[10:53] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:00] | Have you thought about retirement? | 你考虑过退休吗 |
[11:02] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[11:03] | Medical retirement. | 因伤退役 |
[11:04] | Why? What’s wrong with me? | 为什么 我有什么问题吗 |
[11:07] | 18 months ago, you nearly died. | 十八个月前 你差点牺牲 |
[11:11] | My wrist aches when the temperature drops below zero, | 我手腕低于零度时会疼 |
[11:15] | but other than that… | 除此之外… |
[11:20] | A thing like that takes its toll | 凯瑟琳 那样的事情 |
[11:21] | mentally as well as physically, Catherine. | 对精神和身体都造成伤害 |
[11:24] | We did go some way down the medical retirement route last time. | 上次我们也谈到因伤退役 |
[11:28] | Yeah, and it weren’t what I wanted then, | 那时我不想退休 |
[11:30] | and it isn’t what I want now. | 现在也不想 |
[11:31] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:36] | It would appear to me that you have unresolved issues, | 在我看来 你有问题尚未解决 |
[11:39] | which is why you turned up at that funeral yesterday… | 所以才出席昨天的葬礼… |
[11:42] | a funeral which you and me both know, for 1,001 reasons, | 那场你我都明白 你有无数理由 |
[11:45] | you shouldn’t have been anywhere near. | 不该出席的葬礼 |
[11:49] | You were offered counselling | 十八个月前你出院时 |
[11:51] | when you left hospital 18 months ago. | 为你提供了心理咨询 |
[11:54] | – Yeah. – Did you go? | – 是的 – 你去了吗 |
[11:57] | Did you complete the course of treatment? | 你完成整个疗程吗 |
[12:03] | OK. I’m giving you options, Catherine. Two options. | 好吧 我给你两个选择 凯瑟琳 |
[12:08] | I’d like you to see the force psychologist. | 我要你去见警队心理医生 |
[12:10] | I’d like you to complete | 我要你完成 |
[12:10] | whatever course of treatment he suggests to you. | 他向你建议的一切治疗 |
[12:13] | Or the alternative, | 或者第二个选择 |
[12:15] | and I do think it’s something you should consider… | 我觉得你是应该考虑下… |
[12:18] | Seriously, you’ve had a long and distinguished career, | 说真的 你的职业生涯漫长且杰出 |
[12:21] | you’re a highly respected officer who’s suffered a major trauma. | 你是位备受尊敬 且受过重伤的警察 |
[12:24] | Why don’t I have a case conference with HR to take things forward | 让我和人力资源部讨论安排此事 |
[12:27] | – down the medical retirement route? – You’re not doing that to me. | – 以因伤退役为由 – 你不必这么做 |
[12:29] | There is no stigma attached. You’d… | 这不是耻辱 你会… |
[12:32] | You’d retire on a full pension… | 你会享受全额退休金… |
[12:34] | Yeah, and I’d miss the next three years’ salary. | 我会错过未来三年的薪水 |
[12:36] | – Well, do you want to think about it? – No. | – 你要考虑下吗 – 不 |
[12:40] | Fine. So you’ll take the first option. | 好吧 所以你选第一个 |
[12:44] | You’ll see the force psychologist, you’ll remain operational, | 你去见警队心理医生 维持现职 |
[12:46] | but, this time, you will complete | 但这次 你要完成 |
[12:48] | whatever course of treatment he suggests to you. | 他向你建议的一切治疗 |
[12:55] | And has Clare managed to stay dry during the last two weeks? | 克莱尔前两周滴酒不沾吗 |
[13:01] | It’s early days. But, er… | 现在说为时尚早 但… |
[13:04] | yeah. It was a lapse, it shook her more than anyone. | 这次失足 对她影响颇深 |
[13:07] | She’s been at every AA meeting going since. | 她参加之后所有嗜者互诫协会 |
[13:10] | They do all sorts, they have a jive class… | 他们做很多事 像摇摆舞课… |
[13:15] | She goes with this new boyfriend. | 她和她新男友一起去 |
[13:18] | What about Daniel? | 丹尼尔怎么样 |
[13:21] | God knows. | 天晓得 |
[13:22] | And Ryan? | 莱恩呢 |
[13:25] | Well, he can be fine for weeks. But… | 他有几周表现不错 但是… |
[13:28] | you never know when the phone’s going to go, | 你从不知道什么时候 |
[13:30] | and it’ll be Mrs Beresford. | 贝雷斯福德女士会打电话来 |
[13:32] | “You’re going to have to come in and fetch him.” So… | “你得来把他接走” 所以… |
[13:35] | You have a lot on. | 你压力挺大 |
[13:36] | Ah, no more than most people my age, I suspect. | 我猜 我这年纪的人大多如此 |
[13:39] | You did something very selfless when you took Ryan on. | 你非常无私地抚养莱恩 |
[13:43] | There must have been times when you’ve struggled with it. | 你一定曾为此纠结过吧 |
[13:45] | Well, I don’t dwell on it. | 我没这样想过 |
[13:46] | I’ve always focused on the fact that it isn’t his fault. | 我只知道这不是他的错 |
[13:53] | Tell me about Tommy Lee Royce. | 和我讲讲汤米 李 罗伊斯 |
[13:58] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[14:00] | What took you to the funeral? | 你为何出席葬礼 |
[14:11] | I have a friend who’s scared of birds. | 我有个朋友怕鸟 |
[14:14] | It’s a proper phobia. | 真有这种恐惧症 |
[14:15] | And, um, one day, this peacock… | 一天 有只孔雀… |
[14:19] | came and sat just outside her front door. | 在她家门口坐着 |
[14:23] | I’ve no idea where it came from, but it just sat there for hours. | 我不知道它从哪里来 但它待了好几小时 |
[14:26] | And she didn’t dare go out, and her husband was at work, | 她不敢出门 丈夫在上班 |
[14:28] | and she said she felt too stupid to ring anyone. | 她说打电话给别人太丢脸 |
[14:31] | So she just stared at it | 所以她透过客厅窗户 |
[14:32] | through the sitting room window for hours | 盯着它看了几个小时 |
[14:35] | till it left, | 直到它离开 |
[14:37] | and I said, “Why?” | 我问 “为什么” |
[14:40] | And she said, “So I knew where it was.” | 她说 “这样我知道它在哪里” |
[14:44] | So maybe that’s it, maybe that’s all it was. | 或许就是这样 或许这就是原因 |
[14:46] | I just… | 我只是… |
[14:50] | wanted to make sure I knew where he was till he was back inside. | 想确认他回监狱前在哪里 |
[14:56] | Going back to the question… | 回到问题上来… |
[15:00] | have you ever contemplated killing yourself or others? | 你是否考虑过自杀或杀人 |
[15:03] | What about him, Tommy Lee Royce? | 那他呢 汤米 李 罗伊斯 |
[15:07] | My daughter died because of him. What do you think? | 我女儿因他而死 你觉得呢 |
[15:10] | – Tell me about that. – Look… | – 跟我说说 – 听着… |
[15:16] | if I’d really wanted to kill him, | 如果我真想杀他 |
[15:17] | I could’ve done on that narrow boat, 18 months since. | 十八个月前 我在那小船上就下手了 |
[15:20] | I had him on the floor, he was helpless, | 我把他压在地板上 他无力反抗 |
[15:22] | I could have kicked the stuffing out of him, but I didn’t. | 我可以踢死他 但我没有 |
[15:23] | What I actually did was douse him in foam | 实际上 我朝他喷泡沫 |
[15:26] | so he couldn’t set fire to himself. | 让他无法点火自焚 |
[15:28] | When it came to it, when the chips were down, | 真到了关键时刻 |
[15:30] | my instinct was to do the right thing. | 我本能地做了正确的事 |
[15:32] | – And do you regret that? – No. | – 你后悔吗 – 不 |
[15:37] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[15:40] | That bad? | 很糟吗 |
[15:41] | You just hear yourself talking wank. | 你就听见自己在胡扯 |
[15:43] | Dripping off the ceiling and crawling down the walls. | 从天花板滴下 沿墙壁横流 |
[15:47] | The room’s so full of it by the time you’ve finished, | 结束时 整个房间都是 |
[15:49] | you’ve to wade through it in your wellies to get out. | 你得穿着雨靴跋涉出来 |
[15:51] | Do you fancy a drink tonight? | 你今晚想去喝酒吗 |
[15:53] | You fancy going out for something to eat? | 想出去吃点东西吗 |
[15:58] | Yeah, actually. That’d be nice. | 好的 听起来很不错 |
[16:00] | – My treat. – Why? | – 我请客 – 为什么 |
[16:01] | Cos I feel like chucking me brass about. | 因为我想讨好下上级 |
[16:04] | Ok. | 好的 |
[16:06] | – And in other news… What? | – 还有其他消息… – 什么 |
[16:09] | They think they’ve found another body. | 他们又发现一具尸体 |
[16:12] | – Where? – Going over to Brighouse again. | – 在哪里 – 又在布里格豪斯 |
[16:14] | Same as first one. | 和第一具一样 |
[16:21] | 消防重点 | |
[16:31] | There’s been nothing found at the scene to identify who she is. | 现场没发现任何 能识别她身份的物件 |
[16:35] | What we know at the moment is she’s white, | 目前只知道她是白人 |
[16:38] | she’s 5ft 4in, slight build. | 五尺四寸高 身材苗条 |
[16:41] | She’s got blonde, shoulder-length hair. | 一头齐肩的金色短发 |
[16:42] | Shoe size – 5. She’s between 30 and 60 years old. | 鞋五码 年龄在三十到六十之间 |
[16:46] | So we need to check all the mispers locally, force wide, | 我们要检查 当局本地失踪人口 |
[16:49] | and then moving out force by force, | 然后一个个警局查过去 |
[16:51] | going back, I’d say… four weeks, initially. | 先追溯回…案发四周前 |
[16:54] | CCTV in the area | 此区域的监控探头 |
[16:56] | may be limited, but I’d like to see what we can gather. | 或许有限 但我们要尽可能找线索 |
[16:59] | As you go in, it says the site’s covered, | 你们进去时 说案发地点有监控覆盖 |
[17:02] | but I didn’t see any cameras. | 但我没看到任何摄像头 |
[17:04] | Again, I’d say going back four weeks. | 再次强调 调查案发前四周 |
[17:08] | There are a number of houses opposite and along. | 案发地附近有不少房子 |
[17:11] | Jubilee Terrace, | 千禧排屋 |
[17:13] | numbers 35 to 75 overlook the site to some degree. | 三十五号到七十五号都能看到案发地 |
[17:16] | We need to speak to all the occupants. | 我们要询问所有住户 |
[17:18] | The number 259 and number 278 buses | 259号和278号巴士 |
[17:20] | go past the site on the Halifax Road. | 由哈利法克斯路途经案发地点 |
[17:22] | Somebody may have seen something from a top window. | 巴士上层可能有目击者 |
[17:25] | Let’s visit the garages those buses drive out of, | 巡视这些巴士的车库 |
[17:27] | see if they have specific | 询问是否有特定 |
[17:28] | drivers who drive those routes regularly, | 驾驶员经常开这条线路 |
[17:30] | any regular passengers who travel upstairs. | 任何坐巴士上层的常客 |
[17:33] | I’ll include in the press release | 我会在新闻发布中 |
[17:34] | an appeal to anyone who uses either of those two buses, | 向所有乘坐过这两辆巴士 |
[17:36] | as well as anyone who travels up and down that road regularly. | 和经常途经 这条路的人征集线索 |
[17:39] | Are we looking at the same killer, do you think, sir? | 你认为是同一个凶手吗 长官 |
[17:42] | Er, she appears to have been strangled, | 她看上去是被勒死的 |
[17:44] | and there’s vaginal mutilation of the same nature | 阴部的伤口也与 |
[17:46] | as our previous three women. So, um… | 前三位女性相似 所以… |
[17:50] | Yeah. John! Can you come | 约翰 你能来 |
[17:51] | and do exhibits for me at the postmortem? | 帮我做尸检取证吗 |
[17:53] | Emma’s had to go to the dentist. | 艾玛要去看牙医 |
[17:56] | S…Sure. | 没问题 |
[17:57] | Ten minutes, yeah? I’ll meet you downstairs. | 十分钟后 我在楼下等你 |
[18:03] | John? Boss is looking for you, mate. He’s ready to go. | 约翰 老大找你 他准备出发了 |
[18:06] | Ok. | 好的 |
[18:14] | Now? No, no problem. I’ll pop back upstairs. Um… | 现在 不 没问题 我会上楼去… |
[18:18] | Two minutes. Get the car started. Yeah… | 两分钟 把车发动一下… |
[18:23] | Is it true another body’s turned up? | 真的又发现一具尸体吗 |
[18:26] | Er, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 对 对 是的 |
[18:28] | Is it the same? Another…? | 跟之前一样吗 又是… |
[18:30] | Someone who’s been trafficked? | 被贩卖过来的人 |
[18:32] | Well, yeah, starting to look that way. | 看起来是这样的 |
[18:35] | I shouldn’t be asking. | 我不该问的 |
[18:38] | John! | 约翰 |
[18:39] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[18:41] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[18:43] | Yeah… No. | 是的… 不 |
[18:45] | Not really. | 不怎么好 |
[18:54] | Turns out my wife’s been having it off | 我发现我老婆和她 |
[18:56] | with this bastard she works with. | 那混蛋同事出轨了 |
[18:58] | Jesus. Shit! | 天啊 操 |
[19:01] | I’d been working on obs, so she thought I was away all night, | 我有监视工作 她以为我整晚不回家 |
[19:03] | which I was, but then they got called off, | 本应如此 但任务取消了 |
[19:04] | so I went home. And… | 所以我回家 然后… |
[19:06] | there they were. | 发现他们俩 |
[19:11] | I’ve not told anyone. | 我还没告诉任何人 |
[19:13] | God… | 天啊… |
[19:14] | that’s rough. | 糟透了 |
[19:17] | When? | 何时 |
[19:18] | Two weeks since. | 两周前 |
[19:20] | Fella she’s known for years. | 她认识多年的朋友 |
[19:22] | With t’kids in the house and all! | 还有孩子有家室 |
[19:26] | He’s married, he’s got kids. | 他结婚了 有孩子 |
[19:29] | That’s crap. | 太扯了 |
[19:31] | Yeah. So… | 所以… |
[19:35] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[19:37] | I’m really sorry, John. | 我很抱歉 约翰 |
[19:38] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[19:42] | Do you want to go for a drink some time? | 有空想去喝一杯吗 |
[19:45] | Sorry. Is that inappropriate? | 抱歉 是不是不合时宜 |
[19:47] | – Going for a drink? – Asking. | – 喝酒吗 – 邀请你 |
[19:49] | – Oh, is it? I don’t… – I’m sorry… | – 是吗 我不太… – 抱歉… |
[19:51] | When? | 何时 |
[19:54] | – Any time.- OK. | – 随时 – 好的 |
[19:56] | – Really? – Not tonight. | – 真的吗 – 今晚不行 |
[19:57] | – No. – But… Maybe… | – 不 – 但… 也许… |
[19:59] | Yeah, whenever. | 随时都行 |
[20:00] | Later in the… Yeah… week. | 这周… 晚些时 |
[20:04] | Where are you off? Anywhere exciting? | 你要去哪个刺激的地方吗 |
[20:06] | Postmortem. | 尸检 |
[20:08] | What, the victim’s postmortem? | 什么 被害人的尸检 |
[21:09] | Asphyxiation. | 窒息而死 |
[21:13] | Hyoid bone possibly broken. | 舌骨可能断裂 |
[21:18] | I’ll show you when I open her up. | 等我切开后给你看 |
[21:22] | – You’re hurting me! – You shouldn’t have done it! | – 你弄疼我了 – 你不该那么做 |
[21:24] | John? | 约翰 |
[21:27] | John? | 约翰 |
[21:28] | Nails. | 指甲 |
[21:29] | Nails. Sorry, yeah. | 指甲 抱歉 |
[21:35] | So, we’re looking at vaginal bruising and lacerations. | 这是阴部擦伤和撕裂伤 |
[21:41] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:48] | It’s just I haven’t done one of these for a while | 只是很久没做这个了 |
[21:58] | 安琪拉利琪 | |
[22:01] | So, how many times do you have to go? | 所以 你得去几次 |
[22:04] | Six. Including today. | 六次 包括今天 |
[22:06] | He assesses me… | 他评估我… |
[22:09] | then he makes recommendations. | 然后给些建议 |
[22:12] | Who to? What sort of recommendations? | 给谁 什么样的建议 |
[22:16] | Maybe they’re going to have me put down. | 也许他们想解雇我 |
[22:20] | Have you ever been? | 你有过吗 |
[22:22] | Uh-uh. Have you ever done owt like that? | 你有过类似的经历吗 |
[22:25] | He leaves gaps. | 他保留间隙 |
[22:26] | We sit there in silence. | 我们坐着沉默不语 |
[22:28] | I think he relies on the idea that nature abhors a vacuum, | 他觉得人本能地厌恶平静 |
[22:28] | 源自亚里士多德”自然憎恶真空” | |
[22:31] | so if we sit there long enough, | 如果静默的时间够长 |
[22:32] | I’ll feel obliged to fill it with… | 我会忍不住说一些… |
[22:34] | shite. So I do. | 心里话 我照做了 |
[22:39] | Is it, though? Shite? | 然而是吗 心里话 |
[22:44] | Some of it. | 一部分是 |
[22:45] | Look, if I’d really wanted to kill him, I could’ve done. | 如果我真想杀他 我早就下手了 |
[22:48] | I had him on the floor, he was helpless, | 我把他压在地板上 他无力反抗 |
[22:50] | I could’ve kicked the stuffing out of him. | 我本可以踢死他 |
[22:51] | But I didn’t. What I actually did was douse him in foam | 但我没有 实际上 我朝他喷泡沫 |
[22:54] | so he couldn’t set fire to himself. | 让他无法点火自焚 |
[22:56] | – Do you regret that? – No. | – 你后悔了吗 – 没有 |
[22:58] | Course I regret it! The only reason | 我当然后悔 唯一原因 |
[22:59] | I didn’t kick the shit out of him was because he wanted me to. | 我没踢死他 是他自寻短见 |
[23:02] | “Kill me, kill me!” | “杀了我 杀了我” |
[23:03] | “Piss off, you little turd, I’m not doing owt you want.” | “滚吧 人渣 我不会如你所愿” |
[23:06] | I neglected to mention that, after I’d doused him in foam, | 我没提及 朝他喷泡沫后 |
[23:08] | I did indeed endeavour to kick the living daylights out of him. | 我确实准备把他狠踢一顿 |
[23:11] | But sadly that, whoever she was, policewoman went and waded in | 但不幸的是 不知道哪个女警 来干涉我 |
[23:14] | – and pulled me off him. – Bitch. | – 把我拉开 – 婊子 |
[23:17] | Well, I’m glad you didn’t kill him, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 我很庆幸你没杀他 |
[23:21] | cos then you’d have been in even more bloody trouble. | 否则你会有更大麻烦 |
[23:24] | Yeah, but that’s what bothers me. I don’t think I would have. | 但困扰我的是 我不觉得我会有麻烦 |
[23:26] | I think I could have probably got away with it, | 我觉得我能逃避处罚 |
[23:28] | one way and another. | 以某种方法 |
[23:30] | You weren’t there. He was nearly dead anyway. | 你不在场 他已经半死不活了 |
[23:31] | – He was in a bloody bad way. – You’re better than that. | – 已经奄奄一息了 – 你不是那种人 |
[23:34] | No, I’m not. | 不 我是 |
[23:35] | Have you done, ladies? | 吃完了吗 女士们 |
[23:37] | Yeah, I have. | 我吃完了 |
[23:40] | What time’s Michael Jackson coming on, then? | 迈克尔 杰克逊何时上台 |
[23:40] | 美国流行乐天王 | |
[23:42] | Oh, any time now. Sorry, have you been waiting for him? | 随时就来 抱歉 你们一直在等他吗 |
[23:46] | Thing is, it takes him half an hour to get ready, | 事实上 他需要半小时准备 |
[23:48] | with his make-up and his psyching himself up. | 用于化妆和给自己打气 |
[23:51] | Is he any good? | 他演得好吗 |
[23:52] | He’s… You know. | 他… 你懂的 |
[23:54] | But we had Robbie Williams here two weeks ago | 两周前我们请了罗比 威廉斯 |
[23:54] | 英国天王歌手 | |
[23:57] | and he were… all right. | 他… 还行吧 |
[23:59] | Oh, and then we’ve got Elvis back again week after next. | 下下周我们又请回埃尔维斯 |
[23:59] | 美国摇滚歌手 绰号猫王 | |
[24:02] | Did you see Elvis last time? | 你上次见到埃尔维斯了吗 |
[24:04] | Cos we did have him here… Oh, six months back? | 我们真请他来过… 六个月前 |
[24:07] | And he’s… not bad, either. | 而且他…也还不错 |
[24:14] | D’you know what really pissed me off when I saw him | 你知道为什么我看到他时生气吗 |
[24:17] | Was how well he looked? | 是他看起来很精神吗 |
[24:18] | He’s obviously been looking after himself inside. | 显然他在狱中有照顾自己 |
[24:21] | Narcissistic twat. | 自恋的混蛋 |
[24:23] | I think maybe I was hoping he’d gone down the Swanee | 我可能一直盼着他遭殃 |
[24:26] | and that he was getting | 盼他被人狠揍殴打 |
[24:27] | – beaten up and buggered around. – Maybe he is. | – 被鸡奸折磨 – 或许是呢 |
[24:30] | You don’t know. | 你又不知道 |
[24:31] | He’ll have ’em all wrapped round his little finger. | 他会把他们都控制住 |
[24:33] | – Why would he? – Running | – 为什么 – 围在 |
[24:34] | round in little circles, wetting themselves. | 小圈子里 弄湿他们 |
[24:37] | – Why would he? – Oh, just… | – 为什么 – 只是… |
[24:39] | I bet he gets letters. | 我打赌他会收到信 |
[24:41] | I bet there’s a string of deluded mad bitches in love with him | 我打赌有一群 受骗的疯婊子爱着他 |
[24:44] | who want to introduce him to Jesus. | 想把他介绍给上帝 |
[24:46] | Yeah, well, either way, | 不管怎样 |
[24:47] | there’s nowt cushy about Gravesend Prison. | 格雷夫森德监狱里都是恶人 |
[24:50] | You did a great job, Catherine. | 你做得很好 凯瑟琳 |
[24:51] | Death would’ve been too kind. | 死对他是仁慈 |
[24:54] | What you did to him was perfect. | 你做地很完美 |
[24:58] | Hey, have you alibied yourself yet? | 你为自己辩解了吗 |
[25:01] | Don’t you start. | 别提这个 |
[25:03] | Well, have you? No, have you? | 辩解了吗 不 辩解了吗 |
[25:05] | No. | 没有 |
[25:07] | Why not? Why not?! | 为什么不 为什么不 |
[25:09] | I can’t! I’ve checked everything | 我不能 我检查了一切 |
[25:11] | my calendar, my smart book, my day book, the roster. | 我的日程表 笔记本 日记本 执勤表 |
[25:14] | I mean, I don’t care, I don’t give a toss. I know I didn’t do it. | 我无所谓 我不在乎 我知道自己没杀人 |
[25:17] | Have you asked everybody else to check all their doings? | 你让其他人核查他们的行程了吗 |
[25:20] | – What good will that do? – Well, it might jog someone’s memory. | – 那有什么用 – 可能有人会想起来 |
[25:23] | You give me the dates and I’ll ask around. | 你把日期给我 我四处打听下 |
[25:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[25:28] | Go on, then. | 那给我啊 |
[25:30] | – I’ll text ’em to you. – When? | – 我发短信给你 – 何时 |
[25:32] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[25:33] | You’ll forget. | 你会忘记的 |
[25:34] | You can remind me. | 你可以提醒我 |
[25:36] | – Do it when you get in. – What, now? | – 你到家就发 – 什么 现在 |
[25:38] | Ooh, here he comes! My knight in shining armour. Billy! | 他来了 我的白马王子 比利 |
[25:42] | Has he seen me? Big nelly’s lost his glasses again. | 他没看到我 大傻瓜又丢眼镜了 |
[25:48] | He’s got a tail-light out. | 他一个尾灯坏了 |
[25:50] | Oh, yeah, I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他 |
[25:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:56] | Night-night, sweetheart. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[25:58] | – Text me as soon as you get in. – Night. | – 到家就给我发短信 – 晚安 |
[26:05] | Why are you so bothered about me alibi-ing myself? | 你为何如此担心 我为自己辩解的事 |
[26:08] | Cos I care about you. | 因为我关心你啊 |
[26:10] | Has Mike Taylor been on at you? | 迈克 泰勒为难你了吗 |
[26:12] | – No. – Has he? | – 没有 – 他有吗 |
[26:13] | – No! – Has he? | – 没有 – 他有吗 |
[26:16] | Cos I know he’s been canvassing opinion about me | 我知道他在收集关于我的意见 |
[26:18] | and passing it on to Praveen | 然后转达给普拉文 |
[26:19] | cos of things this therapist said | 因为心理医生说的 |
[26:20] | about what my colleagues think of me. | 我同事如何看我 |
[26:22] | Like the high esteem everybody holds you in? | 像是所有人对你十分尊敬吗 |
[26:27] | You better not go telling him stuff | 你最好不要告诉他 |
[26:28] | I’ve said this evening | 我今晚说的事 |
[26:29] | about that twat, cos I’ll know if you have. | 关于那混蛋的事 因为我会知道 |
[26:32] | Do you think I would? | 你觉得我会吗 |
[26:34] | Do you think I would do that? | 你觉得我会那么做 |
[26:36] | No, I’m just saying. | 不 我就说说 |
[26:39] | So… Sorry, are you threatening me? | 那… 抱歉 你在威胁我吗 |
[26:42] | No. No, I’m just saying. | 不 不 我只是说说 |
[26:47] | You don’t need to text them dates. I was only trying to help. | 你别发我日期了 我只是想帮忙 |
[26:53] | – All right. – Right. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[27:01] | Night-night, then. | 那晚安 |
[27:14] | Night. | 晚安 |
[27:21] | She was asphyxiated with quite a narrow ligature, | 她被非常细的绳索勒死 |
[27:24] | looking at the bruising on the muscle. | 看肌肉上的勒痕 |
[27:26] | Something like an electrical cable. | 像是电缆之类的 |
[27:30] | The grazing on the right knee | 右膝上的擦伤 |
[27:32] | happened, I would imagine, during the struggle. | 我想 是挣扎中造成的 |
[27:35] | She was alive when it happened. | 当时她还活着 |
[27:37] | She was already dead, though, | 而阴道内部的损伤 |
[27:39] | when the internal vaginal injuries were inflicted. | 是在她死后造成的 |
[27:42] | Can you be any more specific about her age? | 你能更具体地 推断她的年龄吗 |
[27:46] | Her internal organs are healthy enough. | 她内脏都挺健康 |
[27:48] | She wasn’t a drinker, she didn’t smoke. | 她不酗酒 不吸烟 |
[27:51] | Never given birth. | 没有生育过 |
[27:53] | Teeth are in good condition, so… | 牙齿状况良好 所以… |
[27:55] | So, not what you’d think of as a typical prostitute lifestyle? | 不是你所认为的 典型妓女生活方式吗 |
[27:58] | She’s maybe 45 to 55. | 她可能四十五岁至五十五岁 |
[28:02] | Could she be Eastern European? | 她可能是东欧人吗 |
[28:03] | No. British dental work. | 不是 英式牙齿矫正 |
[28:05] | And you’re still confident she’s been there two or three weeks? | 你仍确信她死了二或三周吗 |
[28:07] | There’s no more than three weeks’ hair regrowth from the roots, | 头发没有超过三周的再生长度 |
[28:12] | even with skin slippage. | 即使头皮松弛 |
[28:15] | Was she killed where we found her? | 她是在事发地遇害的吗 |
[28:17] | There was very little blood at the scene, but it rained | 现场血迹非常少 但下过雨 |
[28:21] | and the ground was porous. | 地面也多孔 |
[28:23] | We’ve lost any postmortem hypostasis | 由于皮肤褪色 我们失去 |
[28:25] | because of the skin discolouration | 任何死后的尸斑 |
[28:27] | so I couldn’t really tell you. | 所以 我无法确认 |
[28:31] | – Are we looking at the same killer? – Yeah. | – 是同一个凶手吗 – 是的 |
[28:34] | Not as frenzied, not as extensive internally, but, yeah. | 没那么疯狂 内部伤没那么深 但 是的 |
[29:13] | Where is everyone? | 人都去哪了 |
[29:16] | Ryan’s in bed. | 莱恩睡觉了 |
[29:18] | Clare and Neil are in t’kitchen with Winnie and Ilinka, | 克莱尔和尼尔在厨房 与温妮和伊琳卡一起 |
[29:20] | and why can’t all these people just go home? | 这些人为何不回家 |
[29:30] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:35] | I’ve had a letter from a solicitor. | 我收到一封律师信 |
[29:37] | About divorce proceedings. | 有关离婚诉讼 |
[29:49] | They think they’ve found another one. It’s been on t’news. | 他们又发现一具尸体 新闻上说 |
[29:53] | National news on t’telly. | 电视上的国内新闻 |
[29:54] | Have they announced it officially? | 他们正式宣布了吗 |
[29:56] | They’re saying everything suggests it’s another one. | 他们说证据表明是又一具尸体 |
[29:58] | I don’t know how official it is. | 我不知道有多正式 |
[29:59] | She’s worried it’ll be someone else she knows. | 她担心是她认识的某人 |
[30:01] | She says they went missing all the time. | 她说她们总是失踪 |
[30:03] | And it’s not just that. They’ve let that fella out on bail. | 不止如此 他们同意那小伙保释 |
[30:07] | Can I pour you some tea? | 我能为你倒茶吗 |
[30:09] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[30:11] | No, thanks. What fella? | 不 谢谢 哪个小伙 |
[30:12] | The one you tasered. | 被你电击的那个 |
[30:13] | He’s called Goran Dragovic | 他叫戈兰 德拉戈维奇 |
[30:15] | and she’s terrified he’s going to come after her. | 她怕他会来报复她 |
[30:19] | He’s been let out on bail? | 他已经保释了吗 |
[30:21] | They charged him with false imprisonment | 他们指控他非法监禁 |
[30:23] | and people trafficking and… | 人口贩卖和… |
[30:25] | People trafficking for the purposes of prostitution. | 诱拐卖淫 |
[30:27] | And now they’ve let him out on bail. | 现在他们允许他保释 |
[30:31] | Wow. Are they mental? | 他们疯了吗 |
[30:35] | It doesn’t mean you’re in any more danger. Tell her. | 这不代表你会陷入危机 告诉她 |
[30:38] | 凯瑟琳说你不会有麻烦 | |
[30:42] | He might be out, but he still doesn’t know where you are. | 就算他出来了 也不知道你在哪里 |
[30:47] | It just means he knows somebody | 这只表明他认识某人 |
[30:49] | with enough money to pay his bail for him. | 有足够的钱保释他 |
[30:51] | The Knezevics? | Knezevics吗 |
[30:53] | God knows. | 天晓得 |
[30:55] | On the plus side, he won’t be going anywhere | 好的方面是 他不能去任何地方 |
[30:57] | cos we’ll have taken his passport off him. | 因为我们会没收他护照 |
[31:00] | – If that is a plus. – There is something else as well. | – 如果那也算好 – 还有一件事 |
[31:04] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[31:05] | She wants to go back to work at the biscuit factory. | 她想回饼干厂工作 |
[31:08] | She can’t do that. | 她不能那么做 |
[31:09] | Well, I don’t think it’s a great idea, | 我不认为这是好主意 |
[31:12] | but she keeps going on about how they were all very nice to her, | 但她一直说他们待她很好 |
[31:15] | the other people, and them that ran it. | 其他工人和厂主 |
[31:17] | I mean, they are a legitimate business. | 他们是合法经营 |
[31:21] | – It doesn’t matter. – What, employing trafficked women? | – 这无关紧要 – 什么 雇佣被贩卖女性 |
[31:24] | No, that’s… The people who own it probably don’t even realise | 不 那是… 厂主可能都没意识到 |
[31:28] | they are trafficked, they probably were perfectly nice to her. | 她们是被贩卖的 他们可能待她很好 |
[31:32] | – The problem is… – How can they not know? | – 问题是… – 他们怎么会不知道 |
[31:34] | They don’t pay ’em! | 他们不付工资吗 |
[31:34] | No, they do! The biscuit factory does. | 不 饼干厂付工资 |
[31:36] | What happens is the traffickers set themselves up | 事情是 人贩子伪装成 |
[31:39] | as a legitimate employment agency. | 合法的职业介绍人 |
[31:40] | They don’t go round | 他们不会四处 |
[31:41] | advertising the fact that they’re criminal scum, | 宣传 他们是罪犯这一事实 |
[31:43] | it’s not written across their foreheads. | 表面上看不出 |
[31:45] | They provide staff, women, employees, | 他们提供人手 妇女 雇员 |
[31:49] | then the biscuit factory pays the money to them, | 然后饼干厂付他们钱 |
[31:51] | the employment agency/criminal scum, | 既是职业中介 又是犯罪团伙 |
[31:54] | then it’s THEM that don’t pass the wages on to the women. | 是他们不把工资付给女性 |
[31:56] | That’s how they make their money. However… | 他们就是这么赚钱的 然而… |
[31:58] | – Devious bastards. – She still can’t go back there. | – 狡猾的混蛋 – 她还是不能回去 |
[32:01] | She still can’t go back there, cos it’s not impossible | 她还是不能回去 因为有可能 |
[32:03] | that the Knezevics’ll | Knezevics仍会 |
[32:04] | still have people who go in there every day. | 每天派人去那里 |
[32:05] | Then they WILL see her and they might follow her. | 他们会发现她 然后可能跟踪她 |
[32:08] | She really can’t do that, Winnie, seriously. | 她真的不能那么做 温妮 说真的 |
[32:10] | You’ve got to spell that out to her. | 你要跟她讲清楚 |
[32:19] | You can’t keep sleeping in here. | 你不能一直睡这里 |
[32:24] | Have you kept yourself busy today? | 你忙了一天吗 |
[32:26] | Yeah, I’ve been fine. | 我挺好的 |
[32:31] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:35] | I just… | 我只是… |
[32:40] | I can’t get my head round what that woman’s been through. Ilinka. | 她的经历让我挥之不去 伊琳卡 |
[32:44] | I mean, where do they get the idea from | 他们怎么想出来的 |
[32:47] | that they can do that to people? | 对别人做这种事 |
[32:55] | Is Neil stopping? | 尼尔留宿吗 |
[33:03] | You are good, you know. The things you do for people. | 你是好人 你为别人做的事 |
[33:09] | I’ve just wasted my life doing bugger all, | 我浪费生命 一事无成 |
[33:11] | but you, you really help people. | 但你 你真的在帮助别人 |
[33:16] | YOU help people. At the Mission. | 你在教堂里帮助别人 |
[33:19] | We make tea. | 我们只沏茶 |
[33:20] | No, you listen to people. | 不 你倾听他们 |
[33:24] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[33:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:30] | You’re bereaved. You’re allowed to be upset. | 你失去了亲人 应该感到难过 |
[33:37] | You just need to make sure you look after yourself. | 你要确保照顾好自己 |
[33:44] | I am doing. I will. | 我在做 我会的 |
[33:53] | Neil thinks you don’t like him. | 尼尔觉得你不喜欢他 |
[33:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:58] | When he offered to make you some tea, | 当他主动为你倒茶时 |
[34:00] | you said you didn’t want any. | 你说你不想喝 |
[34:03] | That’s, like, an hour ago. | 那像是 一个小时前了 |
[34:04] | Yeah, I know, I said that, but, you know, I think… | 我知道 我说 但是 我想… |
[34:08] | he’s frightened of you. | 他害怕你 |
[34:11] | There’s only one kind of person | 只有一种人 |
[34:12] | who needs to be frightened of me, Clare. You know that. | 需要害怕我 克莱尔 你知道的 |
[34:15] | I know you like to think that, | 我知道你会这么想 |
[34:16] | but, you know, some people are just sensitive. | 但有些人比较敏感 |
[34:20] | Yeah, as in oversensitive. | 是过分敏感 |
[34:24] | Been up to kiss Ryan? | 上去吻过莱恩了吗 |
[34:26] | Yeah. He was asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[34:28] | He said summat today. Odd. | 他今天说了些奇怪的话 |
[34:30] | What? | 什么 |
[34:32] | Miss Wealand, this new one that reads with him. | 新来的威兰小姐 跟他一起读书 |
[34:35] | I’ve met her, she seems right enough. | 我见过她 看起来人挺好 |
[34:37] | He said they were talking about things he likes | 他说他们在谈论他喜欢 |
[34:39] | and things he doesn’t like. | 和不喜欢的事 |
[34:41] | He doesn’t like reading, for instance, | 比如 他不喜欢阅读 |
[34:44] | and he does like chips. | 但喜欢薯片 |
[34:46] | And custard and football, that kind of thing. | 还有奶油冻和足球之类的 |
[34:50] | Anyway, apparently, she said, “What about your dad?” | 总之 她似乎问了 “你父亲怎么样” |
[34:55] | “Do you like your dad?” | “你喜欢他吗” |
[34:56] | And he says… He just said, “We don’t talk about me dad,” | 他说… 他就说 “我们不谈论我爸爸” |
[35:00] | and that were it. But why’s she asking him about his dad? | 就是这样 但她为何问起他爸 |
[35:03] | Doesn’t she know not to do that? Haven’t they told her? | 她不知道不能问吗 他们没告诉她 |
[35:05] | Ask her next time you see her. | 下次见到她时问她 |
[35:08] | She won’t be back there now till next Monday, | 她下周一前不会回来 |
[35:10] | she only works Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. | 她只在周一周二周三上班 |
[35:43] | Can you two brush your teeth? | 你俩能刷牙去吗 |
[35:45] | Now. Right now. | 现在 立刻 |
[35:51] | And I know for a fact you weren’t out on obs that night, | 我知道你那晚没外出监视 |
[35:53] | cos I rang Clifford. | 我给克利福德打过电话 |
[35:55] | Just pack your shit and move out, that’s all I’ve got to say. | 收拾你东西搬出去 我就说这么多 |
[35:58] | I’ll just keep repeating it. | 我会一直重复 |
[35:59] | For years, I’ve put up with you coming in at all hours. | 多年来 你几点回来我都忍了 |
[36:01] | I can’t believe you’re still here, to be honest with you. | 老实说 我不敢相信你还在这里 |
[36:04] | You need to be the one that moves out, John, not me. | 该搬出去的人是你 约翰 不是我 |
[36:06] | You neglected us. There’s no wonder things’ve happened. | 你忽视我们 事发顺理成章 |
[36:09] | – These kids don’t know who you are. – Whore. Slapper. | – 孩子们都不认识你 – 淫妇 骚货 |
[36:12] | – They prefer Graham to you. – Slag. | – 他们更喜欢格拉哈姆- 妓女 |
[36:14] | – He helps ’em with their homework. – Trollop. | – 他辅导他们写作业 – 荡妇 |
[36:16] | – He talks to them. – Filthy bitch. | – 他跟他们聊天 – 婊子 |
[36:18] | Pox merchant. | 梅毒女 |
[36:20] | You weren’t on obs. You’re a liar. | 你没去监视 你是骗子 |
[36:21] | Oh, really? And what would Clifford know? | 是吗 克利福德知道什么 |
[36:23] | He never gets sent on obs because of his sciatica. | 他从没被派去监视 他坐骨神经痛 |
[36:25] | Yeah, maybe I’ll ask Andy Shepherd. | 也许我会问安迪 谢泼德 |
[36:27] | Yeah, you’ve got a hotline to the superintendent. | 你有警司的热线电话吗 |
[36:29] | – Yeah, well, maybe I have. – Yeah? Really? D’you want his number? | – 也许我有 – 是吗 你要他号码 |
[36:33] | Mr Tekeli, I read your statement for that assault. | 塔克利先生 我读了你的被袭报告 |
[36:35] | I see we’re still struggling | 了解到你还在与 |
[36:36] | with the I before E except after C concept | 基础拼写规则作斗争 |
[36:39] | and can you find someone with more time and patience | 你能找一个比我更有空 |
[36:41] | than I have to explain to you the difference when you spell | 更有耐心的人 向你解释”他扬言 |
[36:44] | “He threatened to break my arm” And “I applied the foot brake”? | 要打断我胳膊”和”我踩了脚刹” 的区别吗 |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:51] | I got you this. | 这个送给你 |
[36:55] | To say sorry. I was, you know, tired and emotional | 以表歉意 我喝醉了 |
[36:59] | and out of order and I’m sorry. | 头脑混乱 我很抱歉 |
[37:02] | I thought it’d remind you of me, cos it’s prickly. | 它能让你想起我 因为它多刺 |
[37:04] | And I’m prickly. In fact, you could call it Catherine | 而我易怒 事实上 你可以叫它凯瑟琳 |
[37:07] | and then next time you get cross with me, you could… | 下次你生我气时 你可以… |
[37:09] | – Throw it at you. – Yeah. Er, yeah, that’d work. | – 用它砸你 – 那样也行 |
[37:13] | Or I could call it by your nickname. | 我可以用你绰号命名它 |
[37:16] | That might make me happy. | 也许能让我高兴 |
[37:17] | Sure! Absolutely. Except I haven’t got one. | 当然没问题 不过我没有 |
[37:20] | Oh, you do! | 你有 |
[37:21] | No… | 没有… |
[37:24] | – Do I? – Obviously not one we use to your face. | – 有吗 – 显然没有当你面用过 |
[37:27] | – What is it? – Well, it’s a secret from you. | – 是什么 – 对你保密 |
[37:29] | Obviously, everybody else knows it. | 显然 其他人都知道 |
[37:31] | Everybody upstairs and up at headquarters | 楼上和总部的所有人 |
[37:34] | and that lot down at t’cafe that does us butties. | 在咖啡厅做三明治的那群人 |
[37:37] | – Well, what is it, then? – It’s… | – 那是什么 – 是… |
[37:39] | It’s… It’s not very flattering. | 不是… 很讨喜 |
[37:41] | I haven’t got a nickname. | 我没有绰号 |
[37:42] | No. Good. OK. | 没 很好 好的 |
[37:44] | What is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[37:46] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[37:47] | – What’s my nickname? – You haven’t got one. | – 我的绰号是什么 – 你没有绰号 |
[37:49] | – How long have I had it? – I shouldn’t have said anything. | – 起了有多久了 – 我不该说的 |
[37:52] | – What are you going to call the cactus, then? – Nothing. | – 那你准备叫仙人掌什么 – 没什么 |
[37:54] | No, come on, tell me or I’m taking it back. | 不 别这样 告诉我不然我拿回去了 |
[37:56] | – OK. – No, tell me. | – 好吧 – 不 告诉我 |
[37:58] | Look, I didn’t invent it. | 不是我起的 |
[38:00] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[38:02] | Come here. | 凑过来 |
[38:03] | – I’m not telling you. – Right, whatever. | – 我不告诉你 – 好吧 随你便 |
[38:07] | Keep the cactus. | 留着仙人掌 |
[38:11] | These are those dates when I was out murdering prostitutes, | 这是我在外谋杀妓女的日期 |
[38:13] | if you still want to check your diary. | 如果你还想检查你的日志 |
[38:15] | – Nothing I’d rather do. – Come on, what is it? | – 求之不得 – 快说 是什么 |
[38:18] | You used to be a detective. Find out. | 你曾是个刑警 自己查 |
[38:20] | – I will. – Good! Good luck. | – 我会的 – 好的 祝你好运 |
[38:21] | Right! | 好的 |
[38:25] | Are you lying? | 你在说谎吗 |
[38:26] | Bravo November 45. | BN四十五 |
[38:29] | Could you look at log 134 of today, at Crow Wood Park? | 能查下今天的日志134吗 在克劳伍德公园 |
[38:32] | We’ve had a phone call from a nun about a suspected suicide. | 有修女打电话来 举报疑似自杀事件 |
[38:36] | – A nun? – Paramedics are on their way. | – 修女 – 医务人员正在赶去 |
[38:38] | Can you get someone round there? | 你能派些人手去吗 |
[38:40] | – A real nun? – No, a pretend one | – 真修女 – 不 假的 |
[38:42] | Responding. | 行动中 |
[38:44] | They might be dressed up going to a hen party. | 她们可能打扮去参加妇女聚会 |
[38:46] | – Ten o’clock in t’morning? – Charlie Oscar 965. | – 在早上十点 – CO965 |
[38:49] | OK, They might still be out from the night before. | 可能昨晚起一直在外面 |
[38:53] | CO965 Charlie Oscar 965. | |
[38:54] | It’s baptism of fire time, kid. | 试炼时间到了 孩子 |
[38:56] | We’ve got a suicide up Crow Wood Park. | 克劳伍德公园有自杀事件 |
[38:58] | I’m coming to pick you up, you’re coming wi’ me. | 我去接你 跟我一起去 |
[39:01] | “We don’t talk about me dad?” | “我们不谈我爸爸” |
[39:03] | Yeah. But, listen, don’t get cross! | 但听着 别生气 |
[39:06] | He said that, but then nothing could be further from the truth. | 他这么说 但事实并非如此 |
[39:09] | Once he started, it was like he could talk about nothing else. | 他一开口 其他事都不值一提 |
[39:14] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[39:16] | He said how much he liked you | 他说他很喜欢你 |
[39:17] | when he met you outside the shop and on the boat | 当你在商店店外和船上见你时 |
[39:21] | and how he still thinks about you. | 他现在也很想你 |
[39:23] | Did he say that? Did he actually say that? | 他这么说 他真的这么说 |
[39:26] | – That he still thinks about me? – Every day. | – 他依旧想我吗 – 每天 |
[39:28] | Yes. He said it. | 是的 他说过 |
[39:31] | Yeah, but in a bad way. | 但只是我坏的方面 |
[39:33] | No! He talked about bringing you milk. | 不 他提起给你带牛奶 |
[39:36] | And how he upset you by bringing his friend | 他很抱歉带着朋友去见你 |
[39:39] | and how much he wishes he hadn’t done that now | 他希望当时没那么做 |
[39:41] | because that seemed to spoil everything. | 因为那把一切都搞砸了 |
[39:47] | Did he…? | 他有… |
[39:50] | Did he say owt about me chucking petrol all over him? | 说起我浇他汽油的事吗 |
[39:54] | He did. Yeah. | 他有说过 |
[39:56] | That was really interesting, | 很有意思 |
[39:57] | because he says that all he can think of now | 因为现在他能想到的仅是 |
[40:00] | – is how ill you were when that happened. – I was. | – 你当时病得有多重 – 的确 |
[40:03] | I WAS. I had septicaemia. | 的确 我得了败血病 |
[40:04] | I were off me head, I nearly died! | 失去理智 我差点死掉 |
[40:06] | – He thinks it’s his fault. – Really? | – 他觉得这是他的错 – 真的吗 |
[40:08] | He said if he hadn’t brought his friend, | 他说那天如果 没有带朋友来 |
[40:10] | you wouldn’t have got upset that day and done that. | 你就不会生气 做出这种事 |
[40:14] | It wasn’t his friend, as such. He were a nice enough little lad. | 不是他朋友的错 他是个好孩子 |
[40:19] | I were just frightened | 我只是害怕 |
[40:21] | they were going to tell people where I was, | 他们会告诉别人我在哪里 |
[40:23] | cos I knew they’d crucify me. | 我知道他们会折磨我 |
[40:25] | I would never have hurt him, Frances. | 我绝不会伤害他 弗朗西丝 |
[40:27] | Never. | 绝不 |
[40:31] | Not in a million years. | 永远不会 |
[40:33] | I were just off me head. | 我只是失去了理智 |
[40:37] | – You see, I think he knows that. – Did he say it? | – 他想他知道 – 他有这么说吗 |
[40:40] | No, no, but I could see in his eyes | 没有 但我从他眼睛里 |
[40:42] | that he still really thinks about you. | 看得出他依旧很想你 |
[40:46] | In a good way. | 想你好的方面 |
[40:52] | “We don’t talk about me dad”! | “我们不谈我爸爸” |
[40:57] | You see, she’ll be trying to fill his head with shit about me. | 她会向他灌输我有多丑恶 |
[41:00] | You’ve got to tell him stuff, Frances. | 你得告诉他真相 弗朗西丝 |
[41:03] | You have got to make sure he knows stuff. | 你得确保他知道真相 |
[41:05] | If you don’t, nobody else will. | 除了你 没人会说 |
[41:07] | – I can’t. – I will. | – 我做不到 – 我会的 |
[41:08] | Obviously, I will eventually… | 显然 我一定会… |
[41:09] | And all the other stuff, all the lies I got convicted over. | 所有相关的事 那些虚假的罪名 |
[41:13] | I did not rape Ann Gallagher. That were Lewis. | 我没有强奸安 加拉格尔 是路易斯干的 |
[41:16] | It were me that used to | 反而是我 |
[41:17] | bring her Mars bars and let her use t’bucket. | 给她巧克力 让她用水桶 |
[41:19] | I did not kill that little police girl up on t’moor either. | 我也没在沼泽边 杀那矮个女警 |
[41:22] | That were Lewis. | 也是路易斯干的 |
[41:23] | And I had to kill him, cos he come | 我必须杀了他 因为他 |
[41:24] | – at me with that knife! – I know. | – 持刀扑向我 – 我知道 |
[41:26] | But nobody believes me. | 但没人相信我 |
[41:27] | I do. | 我相信 |
[41:33] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[41:43] | I did kick the shite out of his granny, | 我的确狠踢了他奶奶 |
[41:47] | but A, she were asking for it, | 但其一 她自找的 |
[41:50] | and B, she would have killed me. | 其二 她会杀了我 |
[41:51] | Spraying me wi’ that stuff! | 用那东西喷我 |
[41:55] | She would have killed me on that boat an’ all | 她会在船上把我杀死 |
[41:57] | if that woman hadn’t come and pulled her off me, | 如果不是那女警把她拉开 |
[41:59] | and has she ever been taken to court over that? | 她有被告上法庭吗 |
[42:00] | Has she hell as like! | 她怎么不下地狱 |
[42:03] | And now there’s been another murder on t’news. Have you seen it? | 现在新闻又报道一起谋杀 你看了吗 |
[42:06] | Just the same as me mother. | 跟我妈一样 |
[42:09] | She is a clever bitch… | 她是个聪明的婊子… |
[42:13] | making it look like a serial killer. | 伪造成连环杀人案 |
[42:17] | You see, I know. | 我知道 |
[42:19] | I’ve told you before, I know how a bitch like that thinks. | 我告诉过你 我知道她这种婊子的想法 |
[42:22] | She is poison, her. | 她是毒药 |
[42:27] | She’s dangerous. | 她是危险人物 |
[42:33] | I know we try not to have nasty thoughts, | 我们不该有恶毒的想法 |
[42:35] | Frances, but… | 弗朗西丝 但… |
[42:41] | she needs putting out of her misery, that one. | 她必须从世上消失 |
[42:52] | He’s been talking about things at home. | 他一直说家里的事 |
[42:55] | His Auntie Clare drinks. | 他阿姨克莱尔酗酒 |
[42:57] | I’ve met her. She’s a nice woman. | 我见过她 是个好女人 |
[42:59] | But between the grandmother’s anger and his auntie’s problem, | 但考虑到他奶奶的怒气 和阿姨的酒瘾 |
[43:02] | yes, we could ask for better things. | 对 我们能做得更好 |
[43:05] | We have to get him out of there. | 我们得让他摆脱那里 |
[43:07] | Well, we can’t get him out of there just yet. | 我们还不能这么做 |
[43:09] | – But we can keep an eye on him. Can’t we? – No… | – 但我们能关照他 不是吗 – 不… |
[43:14] | Frances, I keep telling you… | 弗朗西丝 我一直告诉你… |
[43:17] | and you keep not hearing me! | 但你一直没在听 |
[43:25] | That is not enough. | 那远远不够 |
[43:33] | If a detective… he’s a sergeant… | 如果一个刑警… 他是警长… |
[43:36] | asks me out for a drink, | 邀请我喝酒 |
[43:39] | that’s not unethical, is it? | 那不算违背道德 对吗 |
[43:43] | Is he married? | 他结婚了吗 |
[43:45] | Well, yeah, he is, but he’s just found out | 是的 但他刚发现 |
[43:47] | his wife’s been having it off with someone else, so… | 他老婆和别人有外遇 所以… |
[43:51] | Is he old enough to be your dad? | 他老得可以当你爸吗 |
[43:52] | No. | 没有 |
[43:54] | Yeah, actually. He probably is. | 实际上 他可能有 |
[43:56] | He’s not as old as my dad, but, yeah, technically. | 严格来讲 他没我爸那么老 |
[44:00] | And do you believe him about his wife? | 你信他妻子有外遇吗 |
[44:03] | I don’t fancy him. We’re just mates. | 我没有喜欢他 我们只是同事 |
[44:06] | Yeah, but is that what he thinks? | 但他是这么想的吗 |
[44:08] | It’s not really ethics, is it, love? | 这与道德无关 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[44:11] | It’s about whether it’s wise or not. | 只关乎明智与否 |
[44:22] | You know at work… | 在警局里… |
[44:25] | Have I got a nickname? | 我是不是有绰号 |
[44:28] | One or two. | 有一两个 |
[44:35] | One or two? | 一两个 |
[44:37] | I don’t use them. | 我不用它们 |
[44:41] | Oh… That bad, eh? | 很糟是吗 |
[44:43] | Do you think maybe I COULD go for a drink with him? | 你说我能跟他去喝酒吗 |
[44:46] | See, I’m interested in the possibility | 我想有机会能成为 |
[44:49] | of becoming a detective, eventually, so.. | 一名刑警 总有一天 所以… |
[44:52] | So what are they, then, these nicknames? | 那绰号是什么 |
[44:53] | 双关语 亦有”现场”之意 | |
[44:54] | – Why are you putting me on the spot? – Cos you’re here. | – 你为何为难我 – 因为你就在这 |
[44:56] | I’ve never met a nun. | 我从没见过修女 |
[44:57] | The way you changed the subject then | 你话题转移地 |
[44:59] | was so subtle, I barely noticed | 挺巧妙 我都没注意到 |
[45:02] | Me dad says it’s a compliment when people have a nickname. | 我爸说绰号是对人的赞美 |
[45:04] | He says people don’t bother giving a nickname | 他说人们不会给 |
[45:06] | to someone they’re not bothered about. | 无关紧要的人起绰号 |
[45:07] | – So, well, what are they, then? – I wouldn’t worry about it. | – 那是什么绰号 – 我不会太担心此事 |
[45:11] | I’m not worried. | 我没担心 |
[45:13] | I’m delighted. | 我很开心 |
[45:15] | I didn’t know I had a nickname. Two nicknames. | 我不知道我有绰号 还是两个 |
[45:18] | – Hello. – Are you all right, love? | – 你好 – 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[45:22] | Just a bit of shock. She’s going to be absolutely fine. | 只是受了点惊吓 她会没事的 |
[45:24] | Right. So where is it? | 好的 在哪里 |
[45:28] | Who found him? You? | 谁发现的 你吗 |
[45:30] | Yes, it was us that phoned. | 对 是我们报警的 |
[45:32] | Vodka bottles everywhere. He must’ve got tanked up to do it. | 到处都是酒瓶 他定是醉酒后自杀的 |
[45:36] | Ok. | 好的 |
[45:37] | Can you get a first account out of those two for me? | 能帮我给她们俩录口供吗 |
[45:40] | Who they are, what they’re doing here, where they’re from. | 她们是谁 在这里做什么 来自哪里 |
[45:43] | They’re nuns, I shouldn’t think they’re up to much. | 她们是修女 我不认为会有很大帮助 |
[45:45] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[45:46] | – Thanks, love. – It’s on the left. | – 谢谢 亲爱的 – 他在左边 |
[45:48] | Careful as you go down. It’s a bit slippery. | 下去时小心点 有点滑 |
[45:50] | They’ll be from St Werburgh’s. | 她们是圣沃尔伯格的修女 |
[45:52] | Find out if they walk through here regularly and, if they do, | 查查她们是否经常路过这里 如果是 |
[45:55] | at what times, | 什么时候 |
[45:57] | and if they’re familiar with anybody else who walks through here. | 还有她们是否认识 常路过这里的人 |
[46:00] | Bravo November 45, I’m in Crow Wood Park, | BN四十五号 我在克劳伍德公园 |
[46:02] | suspected suicide confirmed dead by the paramedic. | 疑似自杀 医护人员确认死亡 |
[46:05] | We need a CSI here | 需要现场调查员 |
[46:07] | and somebody from CID, if there’s anyone available. | 和刑事调查局的人 若有空闲人手 |
[46:21] | – How are you going to get him down? – That’s easy. | – 要怎么把他弄下来 – 简单 |
[46:24] | I’m going to wait for CID to turn up and let them do it. | 等刑事调查局的人来做 |
[46:28] | So, come on. These names. | 所以快说 绰号 |
[46:31] | Just spit ’em out quickly, then it’s done with. | 讲出来就完事了 |
[46:33] | I don’t want to be, like, the messenger that gets shot. | 我不想成为替罪羊 |
[46:35] | What, do you think I’m that small-minded? | 什么 我有那么心胸狭窄吗 |
[46:38] | Shall I go and take those first accounts? | 我能去录口供吗 |
[46:40] | I’ll tell you what… You can write ’em down, if it’s easier. | 这样吧… 你不想说就写下来 |
[46:43] | I’m not sure I should. | 我不觉得该这么做 |
[46:44] | No, love, I’m not asking you. | 不 亲爱的 我不是在求你 |
[46:47] | I think, going back to ethics, | 从道德方面来讲 |
[46:49] | you shouldn’t use your | 你不该用你的 |
[46:49] | rank to make me tell you something like that. | 官衔来强迫我做这种事 |
[46:51] | Rank? We’re friends. | 官衔 我们是朋友 |
[46:53] | Not at work! You said that. | 工作时不是 你说过 |
[46:55] | I saved your life from that bastard. | 我从那混蛋手上救了你 |
[46:59] | Yeah, go on, lady. Get round that one. | 继续否认啊 姑娘 |
[47:01] | Do you really want to know that badly? | 你真的那么想知道吗 |
[47:05] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[47:09] | Are they really shit? | 真的很糟吗 |
[47:10] | No. | 不 |
[47:14] | They’re affectionate but, you know, | 它们挺亲切的 但是 |
[47:16] | not… not… not something | 不是… 不是那种 |
[47:18] | you might choose for yourself. That’s all. | 你会给自己起的绰号 仅此而已 |
[47:21] | If you really want to know, I WILL tell you. | 你真想知道 我会告诉你 |
[47:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[47:29] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[47:31] | It’s that bloke I tasered. | 是被我电的那小伙 |
[47:34] | They let him out on bail yesterday. | 昨天他们同意他保释出狱 |
[47:41] | Do you want to do the talking? | 你想来提问吗 |
[47:44] | Good practice for you. | 对你是种锻炼 |
[47:46] | And anyway, look, it was me that tasered him. | 总之 是我电了他 |
[47:49] | If we weren’t so understaffed and under-resourced, | 要不是我们缺人缺物资 |
[47:51] | I wouldn’t even be here. | 我都不会去那里 |
[47:52] | This is bordering on awkward. | 这真是尴尬 |
[48:05] | – Mrs Dragovic? – There’s no-one here. | – 德拉戈维奇女士 – 没人在家 |
[48:06] | Is your husband Goran Dragovic? | 你丈夫是戈兰 德拉戈维奇吗 |
[48:08] | – He’s not here, he works shifts. – Could we come in? | – 他不在家 在上班 – 我们能进去吗 |
[48:11] | It’s not a good time for me, I’m busy, I’m going out. | 现在不是时候 我很忙 要出去了 |
[48:14] | It’s important, Mrs Dragovic. | 事关重大 德拉戈维奇女士 |
[48:16] | There’s been an accident. | 发生一起事故 |
[48:19] | – What accident? – Can we…? | – 什么事故 – 我们能… |
[48:28] | You might want to sit down. | 你最好坐下 |
[48:38] | – Hiya. Oh, – hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[48:41] | I saw a dead body this morning. This fella hanged himself. | 早上我见到一具尸体 一小伙上吊自杀 |
[48:44] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[48:45] | I didn’t mind. I was fascinated. | 我不介意 我被迷住了 |
[48:47] | His tongue was like… | 他的舌头像… |
[48:49] | and his lips were blue, proper blue, | 他的嘴唇发蓝 深蓝 |
[48:50] | and his eyes were all, like, bulging out. | 他的眼珠都凸了出来 |
[48:54] | Does that make me weird? Not being freaked? | 我是不是很奇怪 没被吓到 |
[48:57] | Is it true that men get an erection when they hang? | 人上吊时真的会勃起吗 |
[49:01] | Well, it depends what they were doing at the time. | 取决于他们当时在做什么 |
[49:05] | So normally not, then? | 所以一般不会 |
[49:07] | Nah. It’s a myth. | 这是个谜 |
[49:08] | OK. Good! Well, there you go. I’ve learned something! | 很好 你看 我学到点东西 |
[49:13] | Inspector Taylor sent me up with this for Mr Shepherd. | 警督泰勒派我将这个 交给谢泼德先生 |
[49:15] | – Is he in? – No, he’s stepped out. | – 他在吗 – 没 他出去了 |
[49:17] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[49:17] | It’s just Brunhilde’s alibi. Finally. | 是布伦希尔德的不在场证明 |
[49:19] | Joyce at t’front desk worked it out. | 前台的乔伊斯发现的 |
[49:21] | Brunhilde? | 布伦希尔德 |
[49:22] | Miss Trunchbull. | 乔里奇布尔小姐 |
[49:23] | Sergeant Cawood. | 警长卡伍德 |
[49:25] | I’ll put it on his desk. | 我会放他桌上 |
[49:28] | You still want to go for a drink? | 你还想去喝酒吗 |
[49:33] | – Well, yeah. Yeah, if you… – I would! | – 嗯如果你… – 我想 |
[49:35] | Tonight? Moorings? | 今晚 穆林酒吧 |
[49:36] | – Seven? Half past? – Great. Seven. | – 七点 七点半 – 很好 七点 |
[49:43] | Where’s all the boards? | 板都在哪里 |
[49:46] | What boards? | 什么板 |
[49:47] | You know, on telly, they have all glass boards | 电视里 他们有玻璃板 |
[49:48] | with photos of the deceased and clues and, you know, stuff. | 挂满被害人 和嫌犯的照片之类的 |
[49:52] | Yeah, well, in real life, we have these. | 现实中 我们有这些 |
[49:55] | Can I look? | 我能看吗 |
[49:57] | No. It’s… There’s some pretty graphic stuff in there. | 不 里面有些血腥的图片 |
[50:00] | I want to be a detective. | 我想成为刑警 |
[50:03] | I want to do what you lot do. | 我想做你们做的事 |
[50:05] | Ma’am? | 长官 |
[50:07] | Sure! | 当然 |
[50:18] | Is this the most recent victim? | 这是最新的被害人吗 |
[50:24] | How was the postmortem? Did you learn anything? | 尸检如何 有什么发现吗 |
[50:27] | Oh, just… | 只是… |
[50:30] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[50:30] | Well, nothing relevant. | 没有相关联的 |
[50:32] | Well, we think she’s not a prostitute, John. | 我们认为她不是妓女 约翰 |
[50:33] | – That’s pretty relevant. – Not? | – 那很有关联 – 不是 |
[50:36] | Oh, yeah, yeah. The clothes. | 对 对 着装 |
[50:38] | Expensive dress and shoes, other lifestyle… | 昂贵的连衣裙和鞋子 另一种生活方式… |
[50:42] | You know, she didn’t smoke, didn’t drink, she… | 她不抽烟 不酗酒 她… |
[50:45] | Her teeth were well looked after. So, yeah, yeah. | 她牙齿保养得很好 |
[50:48] | So… how will you identify her? | 所以… 你们如何识别她 |
[50:51] | Well, sometimes we get a DNA match on our database, | 有时用DNA与数据库匹配 |
[50:55] | but that’s usually only if they’ve committed a crime in the past. | 但那通常只对有案底的人适用 |
[50:58] | And she hasn’t, so we’ve been | 而她没有 所以我们在 |
[51:00] | looking at missing persons, but… | 查找失踪人口 但… |
[51:02] | You know we never found the woman | 我们一直没找到 |
[51:04] | who lived in the burnt-out flat in Ripponden, don’t you? | 住在里彭登 失火公寓的女子 不是吗 |
[51:07] | Two weeks ago. | 两周前 |
[51:09] | Yeah, no, as I say, you know, | 正如我所说 |
[51:11] | we’ve, er… we’ve checked all the local mispers, | 我们… 已查过所有本地失踪人口 |
[51:14] | but she’s probably been cleared for whatever reason. | 据某些原因 她被排除了 |
[51:16] | No, this woman isn’t a misper. | 不 她不是失踪人口 |
[51:18] | No-one ever actually reported her missing, as such. | 没人上报她的失踪 |
[51:20] | She’s called Victoria Fleming, | 她叫维多利亚 弗菜明 |
[51:22] | Vicky Fleming, | 维姬 弗菜明 |
[51:23] | and how old is your woman? | 被害女性几岁 |
[51:25] | Between 45 and 55. | 四十五至五十五岁 |
[51:27] | – That’s… That would fit the bill. – Really? | – 那… 刚好匹配 – 真的 |
[51:31] | This is her? | 这是她 |
[51:34] | Blonde shoulder-length hair, slim build. | 金色齐肩短发 身材苗条 |
[51:37] | I’ve got a photo of her on file. | 档案里有她的照片 |
[51:39] | Me and Shaf went down to talk to HR | 我和沙夫去过她工作 |
[51:41] | at the department store where she works. | 商场的人力资源部 |
[51:43] | We made a copy. Shall I e-mail it to you? | 我们复印了照片 我要发给你吗 |
[51:45] | Well, that’s… that’s… | 那… 那是… |
[51:46] | – That’d be really helpful, if you could. – Right. | – 那帮大忙了 可以的话 – 好的 |
[51:53] | Hm. Joined-up thinking. | 联合思维 |
[51:57] | Why didn’t we know about this? | 为何我们不知此事 |
[52:02] | – You’re kidding? – Nope. | – 你在开玩笑 – 没有 |
[52:04] | Well done. Fantastic! Thank you, Joyce. Thank you. | 干得漂亮 谢谢 乔伊斯 谢谢 |
[52:08] | Yeah, well, that’s what friends are… | 那是朋友该… |
[52:15] | The night Aurelia Petrovic was murdered, | 奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇被害当晚 |
[52:17] | this is five months ago, I was at Oldham Coliseum with Joyce | 五个月前 我和乔伊斯在奥尔德姆大剧院 |
[52:20] | dressed up like a pillock for the Rocky Horror Show! | 打扮得像傻瓜 参加洛奇恐怖晚会 |
[52:23] | She invited me at the last second cos her cousin dropped out. | 她最后时刻邀请我 因为她表妹不参加了 |
[52:25] | That’s why it never went on me calendar. | 所以没在我日程表上 |
[52:27] | So when Aurelia Petrovic was getting slashed, | 所以奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇被害时 |
[52:30] | you and Joyce were doing the Time Warp. | 你和乔伊斯在跳”时间扭曲” |
[52:30] | 洛奇恐怖晚会的经典舞蹈 | |
[52:32] | Isn’t life weird? | 生活真奇妙 |
[52:32] | – I can’t picture that. – Yeah, don’t try. | – 我无法想象 – 别尝试 |
[52:37] | Off the hook. It’s official. | 正式洗脱嫌疑了 |
[52:40] | Not the guilty party after all. | 毕竟不是罪犯 |
[52:41] | So Jodie Shackleton can stick that up her pipe and smoke it. | 朱迪 沙克尔顿可以闭上臭嘴再行动 |
[52:44] | IN her pipe and smoke it. | 是考虑清楚再行动 |
[52:47] | I don’t care where she sticks it. I’ve rung her anyway. | 我不在乎 我打过她电话了 |
[52:49] | I’ve told her. Bitch | 我告诉她了 婊子 |
[52:51] | – Neil’s coming for his tea. – OK. | – 尼尔要过来喝茶 – 好的 |
[52:53] | You won’t frighten him, will you? | 你不会吓唬他 会吗 |
[52:56] | I will do me best. | 我尽量 |
[52:57] | And can you ask Daniel not to be… weird with him? | 还有能让丹尼尔别做… 古怪的行为 |
[53:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[53:05] | – How was school? – Boring. | – 学校如何 – 无聊 |
[53:07] | Oi, what’s this about Miss Wealand asking you about your dad? | 威兰小姐为何问你爸的事情 |
[53:12] | Nothing. I told her, I said, “We don’t talk about me dad.” | 没什么 我跟她说 “我们不谈论我爸” |
[53:15] | What have I told you about | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[53:17] | kicking your ball against Winnie’s wall? | 不要对温妮家的墙踢球 |
[53:19] | Well, keep it that way. | 随便你吧 |
[53:26] | It’s only me. All right? | 是我 好吗 |
[53:31] | I’ve got good news. | 我有好消息 |
[53:33] | Well, it’s macabre news. | 是个噩耗 |
[53:34] | Goran Dragovic is dead. | 戈兰 德拉戈维奇死了 |
[53:37] | 戈兰 德拉戈维奇死了 | |
[53:39] | Suicide. He hanged himself from a tree in Crow Wood Park. | 他在克劳伍德公园上吊自杀 |
[53:39] | 他在克劳伍德公园上吊自杀 | |
[53:54] | She… She says he would never kill himself. It’s them. | 她… 说他不可能自杀 是他们干的 |
[53:58] | They shut him up so he won’t… he won’t talk. | 他们杀他灭口 这样他…不会泄密 |
[54:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[54:24] | Bloody hell, John, it’s definitely Vicky Fleming. | 天啊 约翰 肯定是维姬 弗菜明 |
[54:28] | I’ve spoken to the OIC on District | 我跟地区情报中心联系 |
[54:30] | and I’ve given the lab a bell to chassey them along | 我还打给化验室询问 |
[54:32] | for any DNA matches they might have found from the personal stuff | 是否从工作地搜到的私人物品上 |
[54:34] | they got from her workplace, but… | 发现DNA匹配 但… |
[54:36] | Oh, it’s her. I mean, you can see it’s her from the photos. | 是她 看照片可以判断 |
[54:40] | She’s even, in one of these photos, | 其中一张照片 她甚至 |
[54:42] | wearing that same dress she was wearing when she died. | 穿着和被害时 相同的连衣裙 |
[54:47] | John? | 约翰 |
[54:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[54:52] | Have you told the boss? | 你跟长官说了吗 |
[54:57] | – Well done. – Right. I’ll see you, then. | – 做得好 – 好的 回头见 |
[54:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[55:22] | Are you all right, love? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[55:25] | I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m sorry. | 我没事 我没事 抱歉 |
[55:26] | – You were right over the wrong side of the road. – I’m sorry. | – 你刚在逆向行驶 – 我很抱歉 |
[55:30] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[55:34] | I’m just a bit shaken. | 只是有点震惊 |
[55:37] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m fine, love. | – 你还好吗 – 我没事 亲爱的 |
[55:40] | You just gave me a bit of a surprise, that’s all. | 就是你吓了我一跳 |
[55:43] | You want to be more careful. | 你得多加注意 |