| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | You need to leave us alone! You need to go away! | 你得离我们远点 你需要离开 |
| [00:03] | She’s drinking, isn’t she? | 她又酗酒了 是吗 |
| [00:04] | That’s why I rang you. | 所以我才打给你 |
| [00:06] | I don’t know why she’s started again. | 我不知道她为何又开始 |
| [00:08] | I knew Vicky Fleming. | 我认识维姬 弗菜明 |
| [00:09] | Don’t you think you should tell the police? | 你不觉得该告诉警察吗 |
| [00:11] | You don’t know what that does to me. | 你不知道那对我意味着什么 |
| [00:12] | I’m arresting you on suspicion of the murder | 我要逮捕你 因你涉嫌谋杀 |
| [00:14] | of Ana Vasalescu, | 安娜 瓦沙赖斯库 |
| [00:16] | Aurelija Petrovic… | 奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇… |
| [00:17] | Happy birthday to you! | # 祝你生日快乐 # |
| [00:19] | – Who’s it from? – It’s from your dad. | – 谁寄来的 – 你爸爸寄的 |
| [00:21] | He wants you and me shouting! He wants you to hate me! | 他想要你我吵架 他想让你恨我 |
| [00:24] | When has doing anything legally got anybody like me anywhere? | 守法给我带来了什么 |
| [00:27] | You’re going to have to do what I’ve asked you to do. | 你要做我让你做的事 |
| [00:32] | 格拉波罗多罗 | |
| [00:34] | That’s wonderful! | 太棒了 |
| [00:36] | Every day was a misogynistic delight | 每天都以歧视女性为乐 |
| [00:41] | from start to finish. | 从早到晚 |
| [00:43] | The best thing when I joined up | 我参警时最可笑的是 |
| [00:45] | this is like 300 years ago, in the 1980s | 跟三百年前一样 二十世纪八十年代 |
| [00:49] | you didn’t get a truncheon if you were a woman, | 你拿不到警棍 如果是女警 |
| [00:52] | you got a handbag! | 只有手提包 |
| [00:54] | – Thanks – No, you did get a truncheon. You got one of them, | – 谢谢 – 不 你能拿到警棍 那种 |
| [00:57] | you know, little doodah things. | 又小又细的 |
| [00:59] | That’s right, yeah! | 你说的对 |
| [01:00] | Like a vibrator. A handbag and a vibrator. Great! | 像个振动器 手提包和振动器 好极了 |
| [01:05] | What you gonna do with that | 你能拿它做什么 |
| [01:06] | when someone’s coming at you with an Uzi and a machete? | 当别人拿着乌兹冲锋枪和砍刀向你袭来时 |
| [01:10] | They were big enough to keep a brick in, them handbags. | 那些手提包能塞下砖头 |
| [01:13] | – Just! – So, you were a police officer? | – 刚好 – 所以 你曾是警察 |
| [01:16] | I was, yeah. 30 years and then I come back as a civvy. | 是的 三十年然后做回平民 |
| [01:20] | God knows why. | 天知道为什么 |
| [01:24] | God does know why. | 上帝确实知道 |
| [01:26] | And skirts. There were no trousers. | 还有裙子 当时都没有裤子 |
| [01:29] | You don’t know you’re born, you lot. | 你们年轻人不懂 |
| [01:31] | We used to freeze our knackers off on a night shift. | 我们那时值夜班冷得要死 |
| [01:34] | Ooh, and do you remember, “Stockings or tights?” | 你还记得”长筒袜或紧身裤”吗 |
| [01:38] | You’d run the gauntlet every time you walked through t’CID office. | 每次路过刑事调查部都会受袭 |
| [01:41] | They’d have their hands up your skirts, | 他们会掀你裙子 |
| [01:43] | twanging your suspenders to see if you were sharp or flat. | 拨弄你的裙带 看你屁股翘不翘 |
| [01:46] | And you just took it! | 而你只能忍着 |
| [01:48] | You had to. | 没办法 |
| [01:49] | Although. Although. Leonard Stott. | 但是 伦纳德 斯托特 |
| [01:53] | Inspector up at Brighouse. | 布里格豪斯的检察官 |
| [01:55] | He used to come up to me, every time he saw me, | 他每次看到我都凑上来 |
| [01:58] | he used to come up to me like this. | 像这样凑上来 |
| [02:01] | “Oooh, Cathy!” He used to call me Cathy. | “凯茜” 他总叫我凯茜 |
| [02:03] | “It’s Catherine, you twat.” | “是凯瑟琳 混球” |
| [02:04] | “Oooh, Cathy,” and I was like, | “凯茜” 然后我就想 |
| [02:07] | “Whatever,” for long enough | “算了” 持续了很久 |
| [02:09] | and then one day, I just thought, “Bollocks to this,” | 然后有一天 我突然觉得 “这是胡扯” |
| [02:12] | and the next time he did it… Right in his face | 他再做这动作时… 直接打在他脸上 |
| [02:15] | and I floored him. I decked him | 把他打倒在地 |
| [02:17] | and I’d only been out of training school four weeks, | 我刚从培训学校毕业四周 |
| [02:20] | but he never did it again. | 但他再也不那样做了 |
| [02:21] | In fact, he used to avoid me after that. | 事实上 他后来一直躲着我 |
| [02:24] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
| [02:26] | We’re doing tequilas, us lot. You joining us? | 我们在喝龙舌兰 你们要加入吗 |
| [02:28] | – Yes! – Yeah! Yeah! | – 好啊 – 好啊 |
| [02:32] | You go home if you’re knackered. | 你累的话就回家吧 |
| [02:35] | Nah, I promised Nev I’d look out for her. | 不 我答应奈维要照顾好她 |
| [02:38] | Has she said owt? | 她说什么了吗 |
| [02:42] | She’s bereaved! | 她刚丧母 |
| [02:44] | It’s been what, four weeks? | 已经四周了 |
| [02:48] | It’s the sort of thing you can appear to be coping and then… | 这种事情你表面上能应付 但… |
| [02:56] | Best thing we can do is show her we care and keep an eye on her. | 我们能做的是 让她知道我们关心照顾她 |
| [03:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
| [03:17] | – Not here! – Why? | – 别在这里 – 为什么 |
| [03:42] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
| [03:44] | Yeah. Honestly. | 说真的 |
| [03:45] | You can have my bed. I’m still camped out in the conservatory. | 你可以睡我床 我还在植物室里睡 |
| [03:57] | – You’re such a fantastic human being, Catherine. – I know. | – 你真是个大好人 凯瑟琳 – 我知道 |
| [04:01] | I know I’m pissed, | 我知道我醉了 |
| [04:03] | but do you know what I think God is? | 但你知道我认为上帝是怎样的吗 |
| [04:07] | I think… God… | 我认为… 上帝… |
| [04:09] | is like this… | 就像你这样… |
| [04:11] | this collective goodness that’s in all of us. | 每个人都心怀善意 |
| [04:18] | And someone like you… | 像你这样的人… |
| [04:21] | it’s like you have so much of this goodness, | 你心里满怀善意 |
| [04:24] | this… | 这种… |
| [04:26] | bigness. | 宽容 |
| [04:29] | It’s like you embody what… God is. | 你像是… 上帝的化身 |
| [04:39] | OK. Now then. | 好了 |
| [04:44] | – Ann. – Hm. | – 安 – 嗯 |
| [04:47] | Did you… | 你有没有… |
| [04:49] | shag… that bloke? | 上… 那小子 |
| [04:56] | Did I? | 我有吗 |
| [04:59] | Did he use… a condom? | 他用了… 安全套吗 |
| [05:05] | Are you on the pill or anything? | 你有在吃药吗 |
| [05:09] | I can see two of you. | 我能看见两个你 |
| [05:13] | Omnipotent and ubiquitous. | 无所不能 无处不在 |
| [05:18] | God, I’m good. | 天啊 我真厉害 |
| [05:57] | There’s a tower block overhead | # 那座大楼高悬头顶 # |
| [05:59] | All you’ve got’s your benefits | # 皆为利来 # |
| [06:01] | And you’re barely scrapping by | # 勉强度日 # |
| [06:07] | In this troubled town | # 在这患难之城 # |
| [06:09] | Troubles are found | # 患难接踵而至 # |
| [06:18] | Stuck in Speed Bump City | # 身陷囹圄 # |
| [06:20] | Where the only thing that’s pretty is the thought of getting out. | # 唯一所盼 便是逃离 # |
| [06:37] | – Morning, ma’am. – Morning, John. | – 早上好 长官 – 早上好 约翰 |
| [06:41] | Right, Sean. Last time we saw you… | 肖恩 上次我们见你… |
| [06:46] | Last time we met, we had a conversation… | 上次我们见面时 我们谈了… |
| [06:47] | Before we start… there’s something I want to say. | 在开始前… 我有话要说 |
| [06:53] | That’s absolutely fine, Sean. What would you like to say? | 没问题 肖恩 你想说什么 |
| [06:56] | There’s two questions you’ve asked me that I’ve said no comment to | 你之前问的两个问题 我说无可奉告 |
| [06:59] | and I want to comment now. | 我现在想作解释 |
| [07:00] | And then there’s something else I want to say. | 我还想说其他事 |
| [07:02] | OK. | 好的 |
| [07:04] | You asked me… | 你之前问我… |
| [07:08] | what I’d say if you told me you’d found some… | 如果你说在我车上找到… |
| [07:12] | somebody’s DNA in my van. | 别人的DNA 我会作何解释 |
| [07:14] | Ana Vasalescu. | 安娜 瓦沙赖斯库 |
| [07:15] | Well, I don’t know her, but… | 我不认识她 但是… |
| [07:19] | if she’s a prostitute… | 如果她是妓女… |
| [07:21] | I do… pick ’em up now and again, | 我偶尔… 招妓 |
| [07:23] | and she could’ve been one of them… | 她可能是其中之一… |
| [07:24] | and that’s the only reason | 这是我能想到它 |
| [07:25] | – I can think of as to why it’d be there. – Good. Well, | – 在那里的唯一原因 – 好的 |
| [07:28] | thank you for that, Sean. That’s helpful. | 感谢你的坦白 肖恩 这很有帮助 |
| [07:30] | And then… | 还有… |
| [07:31] | And then there’s th-that other one’s number in my phone. | 那谁的电话在我手机里 |
| [07:36] | – Lynn, er… – Lynn Dewhurst. | – 林恩… – 林恩 杜赫斯特 |
| [07:38] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
| [07:40] | As such. | 正因如此 |
| [07:43] | I think… | 我觉得… |
| [07:45] | I think I helped shift some furniture for her | 我觉得几年前帮她 |
| [07:47] | a couple of years ago as a favour. | 搬过一些家具 |
| [07:48] | She was a friend of a friend | 她是我朋友的朋友 |
| [07:50] | and I had a van, so… | 我有辆货车 所以… |
| [07:51] | I didn’t know her! | 我不认识她 |
| [07:54] | But… | 但是… |
| [07:56] | I don’t remember doing, but maybe I just took her number in case | 我不记得 也许我存了她电话 |
| [07:59] | there were any problems, I couldn’t find the house or whatever, and then | 以防万一 我找不到她家什么的 然后 |
| [08:01] | I never deleted it, cos I never delete numbers, | 我一直没删掉 因为我从不删号码 |
| [08:02] | – do you? – No. | – 你删吗 – 不删 |
| [08:05] | So who’s this friend you were doing the favour for? | 所以你帮了哪个朋友的忙 |
| [08:08] | I ain’t seen him lately. He was called Eggy. | 我最近没见过他 他叫艾格西 |
| [08:11] | Has he got an address? | 有他住址吗 |
| [08:13] | He won’t be there now, it’s all derelict. | 他现在不在那里 都被废弃了 |
| [08:15] | What’s his proper name? | 他真名是什么 |
| [08:16] | I only ever knew him as Eggy. | 我只知道他叫艾格西 |
| [08:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
| [08:21] | And where were you shifting this furniture to and from? | 你把家具从哪里运到哪里 |
| [08:24] | Somewhere up… Pellon, from a flat in Halifax. | 到培纶附近… 从哈利法克斯的公寓 |
| [08:28] | Can you remember a street name, where she lived? | 你记得街道名吗 她住的地方 |
| [08:30] | I don’t know round there. | 我不熟悉那边 |
| [08:32] | – What type of property was it? – A terrace. | – 什么类型的房子 – 排屋 |
| [08:36] | Describe it to me. | 描述给我听 |
| [08:37] | It was just ordinary. It’s been three years since. | 就是普通房子 已经过了三年了 |
| [08:39] | So you don’t remember a house number? | 你不记得门牌号了吗 |
| [08:40] | It was just a settee and an armchair! | 就一张沙发 一把扶手椅 |
| [08:43] | It were only ten minutes of a job, about three f… | 只花了十分钟 大约三… |
| [08:52] | About three years ago. | 大约三年前 |
| [08:59] | So what’s this other thing you wanted to say to me, then, Sean? | 所以你想说的另一件事是什么 肖恩 |
| [09:11] | I’m worried that… because I drink a lot, | 我担心… 因为我酗酒 |
| [09:15] | I don’t always remember stuff what’s happened… | 我不总是记得发生过的事… |
| [09:19] | and I… I don’t believe that I did kill those women… | 我… 不认为我杀了那些女人… |
| [09:22] | but perhaps I’ve got… | 但也许我… |
| [09:25] | perhaps I’ve got so drunk that I’ve done stuff and… | 也许我喝得太醉 做了一些事… |
| [09:28] | and I…I don’t remember doing it. | 而我… 自己也忘记了 |
| [09:33] | Look, I’m just trying to be as honest with you as I can be. | 听着 我在尽可能跟你坦白 |
| [09:35] | I’m pretty sure something like that you would remember, however off your head you was. | 我确信这种事我会记得 不管当时有多醉 |
| [09:45] | But if it… if it was me… | 但如果… 如果是我… |
| [09:49] | I honestly have no memory of it. | 我真的不记得了 |
| [09:56] | You do realise that isn’t a defence though, don’t you, Sean? | 你知道那不算辩解 是吗 肖恩 |
| [10:13] | Yeah, the problem is, Sod’s Law, | 问题是 墨菲定律 |
| [10:15] | the night I decide not to sleep in the conservatory, | 哪晚我不睡植物室了 |
| [10:17] | something will happen. | 就会有事发生 |
| [10:18] | If them Knezevics were going to do owt, | 如果Knezevic打算动手 |
| [10:20] | – wouldn’t they have done it by now? – Probably. Possibly. | – 他们早就动手了吧 – 可能吧 也许吧 |
| [10:24] | That Goran bloke must’ve known stuff Ilinka didn’t know. | 戈兰肯定知道些伊琳卡不知道的事 |
| [10:27] | That must be why they went after him. | 所以他们对他下毒手 |
| [10:29] | Or else, they genuinely have no idea where she is. | 又或者 他们真不知道她在哪里 |
| [10:32] | How did you work that out? | 你怎么知道 |
| [10:34] | Because duh! that’s what you said. | 因为 那是你说的 |
| [10:37] | Oh, OK. Well, yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 是我说的 |
| [10:39] | I think you just like sleeping in t’conservatory. | 我认为你就喜欢睡植物室 |
| [10:42] | Yeah, but, you see, now I’m thinking, | 但是你看 我在想 |
| [10:43] | never mind the Knezevics, | 撇开Knezevic不说 |
| [10:45] | now I’m thinking that whoever left that Scalextric is going to do | 我在想 留下辆赛车模型那人还会 |
| [10:47] | something else, something even more weird. | 做其他事 更诡异的事 |
| [10:50] | Like what? | 比如说 |
| [10:52] | I don’t know. A brick through a window. | 我不知道 用砖头砸窗 |
| [10:54] | You see, I don’t think a brick through the window is as weird | 事实上 我不认为用砖头砸窗 |
| [10:56] | as leaving a present on your doorstep, actually. | 比在门阶留礼物诡异 |
| [10:59] | And I don’t think somebody who’d leave a present | 而且我并不认为 在门阶留礼物的人 |
| [11:01] | on your doorstep would put a brick through your window anyway, so… | 会用砖头砸窗户 所以… |
| [11:04] | Yeah. No. Why? | 不会 为什么 |
| [11:08] | It wasn’t an act of aggression. | 这不是侵犯行为 |
| [11:10] | Oh, it was psychologically aggressive. | 是心理侵略 |
| [11:12] | Yeah, but not violent, just weird. | 但不是暴力 只是诡异 |
| [11:17] | Right! | 好了 |
| [11:20] | I’m gonna grab some clothes and get dressed, and then… | 我要找身衣服换掉 然后… |
| [11:23] | Morning, Mother! Late night, was it? | 早 老妈 一夜狂欢 是吗 |
| [11:26] | Hiya. Then I’m going to… Yes, it was. And then I’m going to go | 嗨 我要去… 是的没错 然后我要去 |
| [11:30] | and spend 150 quid that I haven’t got on the famous bloody toy | 花150镑买那个 赖安从没说要过的 |
| [11:33] | that Ryan never asked for in the first place. | 大名鼎鼎的玩具 |
| [11:36] | I must need my head examined. | 我一定是脑子有问题 |
| [11:38] | We’ve been saying this for years behind your back. Haven’t we, Clare? | 我们背着你讨论这事很久了 是吧 克莱尔 |
| [11:42] | Ann Gallagher’s upstairs, just to warn you. | 安 加拉格尔在楼上 提醒你下 |
| [11:45] | Why, is she dangerous? | 为什么 她很危险吗 |
| [11:46] | Funny You’re so funny, Daniel | 有趣 你真有趣 丹尼尔 |
| [11:54] | That solicitor wasn’t happy, was he? Did you see him? | 那律师一副臭脸 你看到了吗 |
| [11:59] | He stuck by him, though. | 但他忠实于他 |
| [12:03] | Did you believe him? What he said about Lynn? | 你相信他吗 关于林恩的事 |
| [12:05] | Well, it fits. Her number’s there on his phone, | 吻合事实 她号码在他手机里 |
| [12:08] | but it’s not like there’s ever been any calls between them. | 但他们好像从没联系过 |
| [12:12] | Doesn’t prove anything though, does it? | 但这证明不了什么 不是吗 |
| [12:16] | I still think that last one’s different. | 我还是认为 最后那人不同 |
| [12:19] | Vicky Fleming. | 维姬 弗菜明 |
| [12:23] | OK. | 好 |
| [12:26] | CPS says go for it. Charge him. | 检控署说行动 起诉他 |
| [12:29] | – All four? – We’ve got significant circumstantial, | – 全部四起 – 我们已掌握重要的旁证 |
| [12:32] | he’s on the sex offenders’ register, | 他有性侵前科 |
| [12:33] | he was practically caught red-handed with | 在莱奥妮 法雷尔一案中 |
| [12:34] | Leonie Farrell, and now he’s talking to us he’s telling us | 几乎当场被抓 现在他告诉我们 |
| [12:37] | he’s got no memory of anything and no alibis. | 他不记得任何事 没有不在场证明 |
| [12:39] | And they’re saying that’s good enough for them to go to court with, | 他们说这样足够上法庭了 |
| [12:42] | so… | 所以… |
| [12:44] | looks like we might get a bit of a weekend after all. | 看样子 这周末终于能休息一下 |
| [12:46] | So all four, including Vicky Fleming? | 那全部四起 包括维姬 弗菜明 |
| [12:50] | All four. | 全部四起 |
| [12:54] | Well done… team. | 干得好… 小组 |
| [13:06] | I’ve got to caution you again now, Sean, and tell you that you do not | 我再次提醒你 肖恩 你有权 |
| [13:09] | have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not | 保持沉默 但如果你隐瞒事实 |
| [13:12] | mention now something which you later rely on in court. | 将会对你法庭辩护不利 |
| [13:15] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你所说的每句话 都将作为呈堂供证 |
| [13:19] | You are charged that, on or between 27th of April | 你被指控 于二零一五年四月二十七日 |
| [13:23] | and 29th of April 2015 | 至四月二十九日 |
| [13:25] | at Elland, murdered Ana Vasalescu contrary to common law. | 在埃兰 谋杀安娜 瓦沙赖斯库 违反普通法 |
| [13:29] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
| [13:31] | On or between 29th of May and 2nd of June 2015 | 于二零一五年五月二十九日至六月二日 |
| [13:34] | at Brighouse, | 在布里格豪斯 |
| [13:35] | murdered Aurelija Petrovic contrary to common law. | 谋杀奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇 违反普通法 |
| [13:39] | On or between 23rd of July and 6th of August 2015 | 于二零一五年七月二十三日至八月六日 |
| [13:43] | at Halifax, | 在哈利法克斯 |
| [13:44] | murdered Lynn Dewhurst contrary to common law. | 谋杀林恩 杜赫斯特 违反普通法 |
| [13:48] | On or between 11th of September and 15th of September 2015 | 于二零一五年九月十一日至九月十五日 |
| [13:52] | at Brighouse, murdered Victoria Fleming | 在布里格豪斯 谋杀维多利亚 弗菜明 |
| [13:55] | contrary to common law. | 违反普通法 |
| [13:58] | Is there anything you want to say, Sean? | 你有何辩解 肖恩 |
| [14:00] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
| [14:08] | 赛车模型 | |
| [14:09] | 149.99, please. | 149.99 谢谢 |
| [14:21] | Do you sell many of these? | 这个很热销吗 |
| [15:01] | We have met before. It was my mother’s birthday, year before last. | 我们之前见过 前年我妈生日那天 |
| [15:06] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
| [15:08] | I got a bit pissed and went off in a strop. | 我有点烦躁 发脾气走了 |
| [15:12] | So you…? You and your wife, | 所以你… 你和你妻子 |
| [15:14] | you’ve… split? | 你们… 分开了 |
| [15:16] | Yeah. It’s all a bit mad. | 事情有点疯狂 |
| [15:21] | Life is a bit mad though, isn’t it? Older you get. | 生活是有点疯狂 不是吗 岁数越大 |
| [15:26] | I think… | 我想… |
| [15:27] | looking back, | 想当初 |
| [15:29] | I only married Lucy to get away from here. | 我娶露西只为离开这里 |
| [15:32] | I liked her. Y’know. | 我喜欢她 |
| [15:35] | I do like her. | 我确实喜欢她 |
| [15:38] | But everything has to be so neat and tidy and nothing out of place. | 但一切都要干净整洁 不能乱放 |
| [15:43] | It’s like living in a little dolly house. | 像住在娃娃屋里一样 |
| [15:47] | Is that cause of what happened with Becky? | 因为贝基的事吗 |
| [15:49] | Wanting to get away from here? | 想离开这里 |
| [15:53] | It was an odd time. | 那段时间很尴尬 |
| [15:55] | After she died. Becky. | 在贝基死后 |
| [16:00] | Me mum did go a bit mental. | 我妈情绪不稳定 |
| [16:03] | Me dad couldn’t stand it either. He left. | 我爸也忍受不了 他离开了 |
| [16:05] | How old were you? | 你当时多大 |
| [16:07] | 20. She said some really stupid things. | 二十 她说了些很愚蠢的话 |
| [16:13] | But, you know, she was ill. | 但她当时病了 |
| [16:20] | I think she’s fantast… | 我觉得她很好… |
| [16:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
| [16:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [16:30] | I just remembered something I said last night, to her. | 我刚想起昨晚对她说的话 |
| [16:38] | Moving on… | 继续… |
| [16:41] | How was last night? Did it do the trick? | 昨晚怎样 达到目的了吗 |
| [16:45] | What trick? | 什么目的 |
| [16:47] | Cheer you up. | 让你振作起来 |
| [16:49] | Cheer ME up? | 让我振作 |
| [16:54] | Have I put me foot in it? | 我说错话了吗 |
| [16:56] | The bastards! | 那群混蛋 |
| [16:59] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
| [17:07] | It was silly what upset me. I haven’t told anyone. It was at work. | 我被蠢事所困扰 还没告诉任何人 在工作时 |
| [17:12] | This… bloke asked me out for a drink. A detective. | 这… 傢伙约我喝酒 一个警探 |
| [17:17] | Nothing special, old enough to be me dad, | 没什么特别 老得可以当我爹了 |
| [17:20] | and I knew he was married and been having an affair with someone else. | 我知道他已婚 并一直和别人有外遇 |
| [17:26] | But I quite liked him. | 但我挺喜欢他 |
| [17:30] | It was the first time I’d thought about… the possibility of… | 这是我第一次想… 可能… |
| [17:34] | you know. | 你懂的 |
| [17:37] | Being close to someone. | 和某人亲近 |
| [17:40] | Since what happened to me. | 自从那事发生后 |
| [17:44] | So it was a big deal. Not that he knew that. | 所以是件大事 他并不知道 |
| [17:48] | Then… | 然后… |
| [17:51] | he didn’t turn up. | 他没有赴约 |
| [17:54] | So… | 所以… |
| [17:57] | Tosser. | 混蛋 |
| [18:15] | “…losing 20 pounds and having great sex | “…减重二十磅 余生享受美妙 |
| [18:17] | for the rest of your life, tied with just 22%…” | 性爱体验 只需百分之二十二的…” |
| [18:21] | 皇后乐队 “别阻止我” | |
| [18:23] | Like Lady Godiva | # 像戈黛娃夫人 # |
| [18:25] | I’m gonna go, go, go There’s no stopping me… | # 我要冲 冲 冲 无人可挡… # |
| [18:32] | – Jack! – “Hiya.” | – 杰克 – “喂” |
| [18:34] | It’s me, Dad. | 是我 你爸爸 |
| [18:36] | “You all right?” | “你还好吗” |
| [18:37] | Listen… Erm… I’m coming home. Are you going to let me in? | 听着… 我回家了 能给我开门吗 |
| [18:42] | “Yeah. Yeah, yeah.” | “好的 好的” |
| [18:43] | Cheers, mate. | 谢了 伙计 |
| [18:54] | Cheers, pal. | 谢谢 伙计 |
| [18:55] | So! Hello. Good morning! | 嗨 早上好 |
| [18:58] | How are we all? | 大家都好吗 |
| [19:02] | Good | 很好 |
| [19:03] | So I’ve got a little proposal I’d like to put to you. | 我有个小提议给你 |
| [19:06] | Contrary to what you think, | 与你认为的正相反 |
| [19:08] | I’m not the one who’s been having some sort of sordid little fling | 我不是那个 跟开着廉价车的墨菲尔德 |
| [19:11] | with some sad sod from Mirfield who drives a Skoda. No, that’ll be you. | 穷酸小伙 有肮脏婚外情的人 不 那是你 |
| [19:15] | So what I’m proposing is, YOU move out, | 所以我的提议是 你搬出去 |
| [19:18] | you gather your bits and pieces, you move in with loverboy, | 拿上你的东西 跟你情人同居 |
| [19:21] | you feel free to do whatever you have to do. | 你想做什么是你的自由 |
| [19:23] | I, me, the one who hasn’t been mucking about | 而我 这个正经顾家的好男人 |
| [19:27] | will stay here, in our house, | 会留在这里 这家里 |
| [19:29] | with our children. How about that? | 跟孩子们一起 这样如何 |
| [19:31] | I’m not leaving the children. | 我不会离开孩子们 |
| [19:32] | Yeah. Well, newsflash. Neither am I. | 最新消息 我也不会 |
| [19:34] | And you’re a liar. I know damn well you’ve been up to something. | 你这骗子 我很清楚你一直在外面鬼混 |
| [19:37] | OK, then. Who is this mysterious whoever who I’ve been having this relationship with, then? Eh? | 好吧 那和我鬼混的神秘女子是谁 说啊 |
| [19:41] | Where is she? Eh? She doesn’t exist, | 她住哪里 她不存在 |
| [19:44] | Amanda. She’s in your head! | 阿曼达 是你想象出来的 |
| [19:47] | And you really should get your facts straight | 下回你指控别人前 |
| [19:48] | before you start accusing people of things. | 记得先找好证据 |
| [19:52] | Now go and pack your stuff and ring Casanova. He’ll be thrilled! | 收拾好你的东西 打给你情郎 他会很兴奋 |
| [19:55] | You can set up home together. That’s the plan, isn’t it? | 你们可以共筑爱巢 这是你们的计划 不是吗 |
| [19:59] | I assume that’s the plan. | 我猜想是的 |
| [20:01] | Does Graham know that’s the plan? | 格雷厄姆知道这计划吗 |
| [20:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
| [20:04] | Oh! Does he not? | 难道他不知道 |
| [20:08] | Oh, does he not? | 难道他不知道 |
| [20:13] | Can we talk about this sensibly, properly, | 我们能理性恰当地处理这事 |
| [20:16] | not in front of the children? | 别在孩子们面前 |
| [20:19] | Perhaps I should go and tell him, then. | 或许我该去告诉他 |
| [20:21] | Perhaps I should keep him informed. | 或许我该通知他 |
| [20:23] | Perhaps I should knock his teeth down his throat. | 或许我该打得他满地找牙 |
| [20:25] | – Where you going? – Mirfield. | – 你去哪里 – 墨菲尔德 |
| [20:27] | You don’t know where he lives. | 你不知道他住哪里 |
| [20:28] | I’m a detective, love. I know bloody well where he lives. | 我是个警探 亲爱的 我非常清楚他住哪里 |
| [20:30] | Feel free to ring ahead and warn him that I’m on my way. | 你想打电话警告他 请自便 |
| [20:34] | If he’s not in when I get there, I’ll ask his wife to pass on a message. | 要是他不在家 我会让他老婆转达消息 |
| [20:37] | How about that? | 那样如何 |
| [20:37] | No. Don’t do that! John! Don’t! | 不 别这样 约翰 别这样 |
| [20:40] | What, does she not know either? | 怎么 难道她也不知情吗 |
| [20:43] | So it’s just you that thinks | 所以就你自己认为 |
| [20:44] | the two of you’s slinking off into the sunset together, is it? | 你俩能天长地久 是吗 |
| [20:48] | I shan’t be long, kids. | 我去去就回 孩子们 |
| [20:50] | – Dad! – Shan’t be long, tiddler! | – 爸 – 很快回来 小丫头 |
| [20:54] | Why did you let him in? | 你干吗让他进来 |
| [20:56] | It’s his house too, he lives here as well! | 这是他的房子 他也住这里 |
| [20:58] | Shit! | 该死 |
| [21:08] | How many seconds? | 几秒 |
| [21:09] | I didn’t even bother to count. | 我都懒得数 |
| [21:10] | You’re supposed to count! | 你本该数的 |
| [21:13] | – Two and a half? – It was nearly a minute! | – 两秒半 – 都快一分钟了 |
| [21:15] | And the rest! | 还不止呢 |
| [21:16] | I’ll have to do it again now. | 我又得重来一遍 |
| [21:19] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
| [21:20] | Granny! | 奶奶 |
| [21:22] | Hi! | 嗨 |
| [21:23] | Count how long I can balance! | 数下我能平衡多久 |
| [21:25] | Did you sleep all right? | 你睡得好吗 |
| [21:26] | – Granny! – Yeah, yeah. Thanks. Sorry. | – 奶奶 – 谢谢 抱歉 |
| [21:29] | I’ll drive you home in a bit. Have you had some breakfast? | 我一会儿开车送你回家 你吃早饭了吗 |
| [21:31] | Just had some coffee. | 喝了点咖啡 |
| [21:34] | Well, I got it. 149.99. | 我买到了 149.99 |
| [21:39] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
| [21:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| [21:44] | I’ll have it! | 那我要了 |
| [21:46] | What d’you mean, you don’t want it? | 什么意思 你不想要 |
| [21:47] | – I mean, I don’t want it. – Why? | – 我不想要 – 为什么 |
| [21:49] | Because it’s not the same. | 因为这个不一样 |
| [21:50] | It’s exactly the same. Only we know where this one’s come from. | 这个一模一样 除了我们知道这个是哪来的 |
| [21:52] | I wanted that other one. | 我要另一个 |
| [21:54] | Well, you couldn’t have that other one, and I promised I’d replace it. | 你不能要另一个 我保证会换掉 |
| [21:56] | I wanted the one me dad sent. | 我要我爸送我的那个 |
| [22:03] | He’s not your dad. I’ve explained this. | 他不是你爸 我解释过了 |
| [22:06] | Yeah. But he is. | 他就是 |
| [22:07] | Why don’t I go and set it up? | 我拿进去组装起来 |
| [22:09] | And you go ring Cesco to come round and have a race. | 你打电话叫切斯科来比赛 |
| [22:11] | We’ll have a championship. | 看看谁是冠军 |
| [22:12] | No. | 不 |
| [22:13] | I’ll set it up. | 我去组装好 |
| [22:14] | No, if he’s not going to play with it, I’ll get my money back. | 不 如果他不想玩 我就拿去退了 |
| [22:17] | – He’ll play with it. – I shan’t. | – 他会玩的 – 我不会 |
| [22:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [22:47] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
| [22:49] | Oh, it’s ridiculous. It’s impossible. | 太荒谬了 难以接受 |
| [22:51] | You need to find out who put it there. | 你得查出是谁放在那里的 |
| [22:53] | I will, I’m going to. | 我会 我会的 |
| [22:54] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
| [22:55] | Don’t get me started. | 别提了 |
| [23:01] | I’m sorry if I was talking shite last night. | 抱歉如果我昨晚胡言乱语 |
| [23:03] | No, you weren’t. You were happy. | 不 你没有 你很开心 |
| [23:07] | Oh, I got you this. From the chemist. | 我从药房帮你买了这个 |
| [23:11] | What is it? | 是什么 |
| [23:12] | Morning after pill. | 紧急避孕药 |
| [23:15] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
| [23:16] | I mean, I don’t know that you need it, | 我不知道你是否需要 |
| [23:17] | I don’t know what you did, but I just thought… | 不知道你做了什么 我就想… |
| [23:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
| [23:20] | You know. | 你懂的 |
| [23:21] | – Just in case. – How much do I owe you? | – 以防万一 – 我该付你多少 |
| [23:23] | It’s fine, it’s nothing, it’s a present. Except you do know, just for future reference, | 不用了 没多少 当礼物吧 不过我得提醒你 |
| [23:28] | if anyone’d seen you, it would’ve been a Public Order of fence at the very least, | 如果被别人看见 就至少是违反公共秩序 |
| [23:31] | and you’d have lost your job. | 你会丢掉工作 |
| [23:35] | Shit, can you answer that? | 该死 能帮我接下吗 |
| [23:39] | Clare | 是克莱尔 |
| [23:41] | Hello, Catherine’s phone? She’s driving, she’s just dropping me home. | 你好 这是凯瑟琳的手机 她在开车送我回家 |
| [23:45] | Yeah, all right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
| [23:48] | She says, can you pop up to the allotment after you’ve dropped me off? | 她问 你送完我后能去下农圃吗 |
| [23:51] | Deep joy | 乐意之至 |
| [24:08] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
| [24:10] | Well, I’ve been expecting Neil all morning | 我等了尼尔一上午 |
| [24:13] | but he’s not shown up. | 但他没来 |
| [24:16] | I knocked on his door on my way down, no answer, | 我路过他家时敲了门 没人开门 |
| [24:19] | I’ve phoned him, I’ve texted him, nothing. | 我给他打电话 发短信 没回复 |
| [24:21] | And it’s odd cos we were reckoning to spend | 这很奇怪 因为我们商量好 |
| [24:23] | the day on the allotment together. | 今天一起待在农圃的 |
| [24:25] | He’ll have forgotten. | 他大概忘了 |
| [24:26] | It’s not like him. | 这不像他 |
| [24:28] | – I wouldn’t know. – Why don’t you like him? | – 我不知道 – 你为什么不喜欢他 |
| [24:30] | It’s only lunchtime. | 现在才中午 |
| [24:32] | He’s a really nice man. | 他真的是个好人 |
| [24:34] | So what wants doing? | 所以要做什么 |
| [24:36] | I’ve got all these planks to shift. | 我要搬运这些厚木板 |
| [24:37] | Jerry at far end said he’d have ’em. | 街尾的杰里说他要这些 |
| [24:39] | Well, can’t Jerry at far end come and fetch ’em? | 街尾的杰里不能自己来拿吗 |
| [24:41] | He’s in hospital. | 他进医院了 |
| [24:45] | Hey. They’ve charged that fella. | 他们起诉了那傢伙 |
| [24:49] | Sean Balmforth. This morning. It’s been on t’radio. | 肖恩 巴姆福思 今早 广播里说的 |
| [24:52] | They’ve charged him wi’ them murders. | 他们控告他谋杀 |
| [24:56] | I know. | 是啊 |
| [25:03] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
| [25:04] | I bought our Ryan that Scalextric and he reckoned he didn’t want it. | 我给赖安买了赛车模型 但他不要 |
| [25:07] | “I wanted that one me dad sent me.” | “我要我爸送我的那个” |
| [25:09] | I’ve said it till I’m blue in the face, “He’s not your dad.” | 我说得脸色都发青了 “他不是你爸爸” |
| [25:11] | And he goes, “Yeah, but he is.” | 他却说 “他就是” |
| [25:15] | It’ll never go away, will it? | 这事没完了 是吗 |
| [25:19] | When I find out which sad, | 等我找到 把东西放在门阶上的 |
| [25:21] | twisted sod left that on our doorstep… | 那心理扭曲的混蛋… |
| [25:24] | I’ll make ’em wish they’d never been born. | 我会让他生不如死 |
| [26:14] | 我们在教堂做什么 为何 | |
| [26:15] | 能力和威仪 是他的衣服 | |
| [26:44] | – Nice weekend? – Yourself? | – 周末愉快吗 – 你呢 |
| [26:49] | Have you heard owt from Gravesend? | 格雷夫森德有来消息吗 |
| [26:50] | Yes! I did. Late on Friday night, they sent a list. | 有 周五晚上 他们寄来一张名单 |
| [26:53] | Visitors, phone calls, people he writes to. I can’t let you see it. | 探监者 电话记录 收信人 我不能给你看 |
| [26:57] | You being funny? | 你在搞笑 |
| [26:58] | No. I can’t have you taking the law into your own hands. | 不 我不能让你违反法律 |
| [27:00] | What, Friday night and you didn’t let me know? | 什么 周五晚上 你没告诉我 |
| [27:03] | I’ve forwarded the list to an analyst in the DIU. | 我已将名单交给情报局 |
| [27:05] | He’ll gather intel on all of ’em, | 他们会彻查名单上每个人 |
| [27:06] | and as soon as we know anything significant, I’ll get back to you. | 一旦有重大进展 我会通知你 |
| [27:09] | You know that’s the right way forward, Catherine, don’t start pulling faces. | 你知道这是正规程序 凯瑟琳 别拉长个脸 |
| [27:14] | Woman in the toy shop in Hebden last week buying a Scalextric. | 上周这女的在赫布登玩具店 买了赛车模型 |
| [27:17] | Exactly the same model. | 一模一样的型号 |
| [27:19] | I went in and asked the fella behind the counter on Saturday and he showed me his CCTV. | 我问了周六上班的店员 他给我看监控录像 |
| [27:23] | Looks like a lad. | 看起来像是男的 |
| [27:24] | Yeah, well, it’s a woman, the fella said. | 是个女的 店员说 |
| [27:26] | Either way, it doesn’t mean | 就算如此 这不能证明 |
| [27:27] | – it’s whoever it was left it on your doorstep. – No, I know that, | – 是她放礼物在你门阶的 – 对 我知道 |
| [27:29] | but was there anyone on the list from round here? | 但那名单上有人住这附近吗 |
| [27:33] | No. | 没有 |
| [27:34] | Not? | 没有吗 |
| [27:36] | No. Not from round here. | 没 没这附近的人 |
| [27:40] | Are you briefing t’troops? | 你去给小队做简报吗 |
| [27:42] | Yes, I am. Are you saying, “Well done, Catherine”? | 是的 你在说 “干得好 凯瑟琳”吗 |
| [27:45] | What for this time? | 这次是为什么 |
| [27:46] | Sean Balmforth. Charged. That was me got him arrested. | 肖恩 巴姆福思 已被控告 是我逮捕他的 |
| [27:50] | Oh! Yes, but… | 对 但是… |
| [27:51] | They’re playing it down till it’s confirmed, | 在证实前 他们会低调行事 |
| [27:54] | but there’s another body turned up in Rastrick. | 但在拉斯特里克发现另一具尸体 |
| [27:57] | When? | 何时 |
| [27:59] | Early hours this morning. | 今天凌晨 |
| [28:01] | And depending on when she died… | 根据她的死亡时间… |
| [28:04] | it could mean they’ve charged the wrong fella. | 可能意味着他们指控错人了 |
| [28:15] | – Sorry! – Mornin’. | – 抱歉 – 早上好 |
| [28:17] | Oh, congratulations! He’s been charged, | 恭喜 他已被指控 你应该听说了 |
| [28:19] | you’ll have heard. That fella you tipped us off about. | 你通知我们抓的那傢伙 |
| [28:21] | Oh, have you not heard? Apparently another body’s turned up. | 你没听说吗 显然又发现一具尸体 |
| [28:25] | Did you not know? | 你不知道吗 |
| [28:26] | It’s what I’ve just been told. | 我刚被告知 |
| [28:30] | Good morning, you lucky people… | 早上好 幸运儿们… |
| [28:55] | Bollocks! | 扯淡 |
| [28:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [28:59] | Shit! | 该死 |
| [29:05] | She thinks she’s not been dead more than 48 hours. | 她认为死亡时间不超过四十八小时 |
| [29:08] | She’ll be more specific at the postmortem, | 她会在尸检时精确时间 |
| [29:10] | but it’s looking like she died after we had Sean in custody. | 但看样子 她是在我们拘捕肖恩后死的 |
| [29:27] | Could it be a copycat? | 会不会是模仿者 |
| [29:31] | Well, again, we’ll know more after the PM, but… | 同样 尸检后我们会知道更多 但… |
| [29:42] | So, we’ll be getting the review team in. | 所以 我们得召集审查小组 |
| [29:46] | And to restore public confidence in the investigation, | 还要在调查中恢复公信力 |
| [29:48] | I’ll be getting my arse kicked down the stairs in the traditional manner, no doubt, by your dad. | 照道理我要被你父亲狠骂一顿 毫无疑问 |
| [29:54] | I can only apologise. | 我只能道歉 |
| [30:00] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
| [30:04] | White. Between 20 and 30. Poor teeth, poor clothes. | 白人 二十至三十岁 牙齿残缺 衣服破旧 |
| [30:13] | You know, the only thing | 星期六 我会以不同方式处理的 |
| [30:15] | I’d have done differently from you on Saturday… | 唯一事情是… |
| [30:18] | I’m sorry, do you want to hear this? | 抱歉 你想听吗 |
| [30:20] | You wouldn’t have charged him with Vicky Fleming. | 你不会指控他杀害维姬 弗菜明 |
| [30:31] | 欢迎来到松鼠教室 | |
| [30:31] | “I’m sure that dog’s getting bigger by the minute,” said Dad. | “我确信那只狗在不断长大” 爸爸说 |
| [30:37] | “Ben and Albert laughed. | “本和艾伯特笑了 |
| [30:39] | If only Dad knew.” | 要是爸爸知道就好” |
| [30:43] | You’re doing so well. Ben and Albert! | 你做得很好 本和艾伯特 |
| [30:47] | They remind me of you and Cesco. | 他们让我想起你和切斯科 |
| [30:49] | How? | 为什么 |
| [30:50] | Just, you’re best friends. | 就是 你们是最好的朋友 |
| [30:53] | Do you and Cesco do sleepovers? | 你和切斯科外宿过吗 |
| [30:55] | I used to love sleepovers! | 我以前很爱在外留宿 |
| [30:57] | That’s the best thing about a best friend. | 那是和好友做的最棒的事情 |
| [31:00] | – Sometimes we do. – Yeah? Have you got one planned? | – 有时候我们会 – 你们有过计划吗 |
| [31:03] | No. | 没有 |
| [31:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [31:09] | How’re things at home? | 家里情况如何 |
| [31:14] | You know, if you ever want to talk to me, | 如果你想跟我谈 |
| [31:17] | about anything,Ryan , you know you can. | 任何事 赖安 你知道你可以 |
| [31:22] | Other day… | 前几天… |
| [31:25] | at teatime… | 晚饭时… |
| [31:27] | I said I wondered if we should forgive him… me dad. | 我说我们是否该原谅他… 我爸爸 |
| [31:33] | But they wouldn’t talk about it. They just get cross. | 但他们不愿谈这个 只是发火 |
| [31:37] | Who does? | 谁发火 |
| [31:38] | Me granny. And me Auntie Clare. | 我奶奶 还有克莱尔阿姨 |
| [31:41] | And I’ve been worried, because… | 我一直担心 因为… |
| [31:44] | you know when you said they don’t get much money in prison…? | 你说监狱里赚不了多少钱… |
| [31:50] | Ryan? | 赖安 |
| [31:52] | Do you think… he gets enough food to eat? | 你觉得… 他吃得饱吗 |
| [31:55] | Do you think he’s warm enough at night when it’s cold? | 天冷时 晚上他睡得暖吗 |
| [31:59] | Oh, yes, yes, yes! I’m sure he is. | 是的 是的 我确信他是的 |
| [32:02] | You mustn’t worry about that, Ryan! | 你不用担心这些 赖安 |
| [32:04] | Oh, you’re so sweet and kind to think about that. | 你能考虑这些 太贴心善良了 |
| [32:06] | I know he hurt me granny and everything, | 我知道他伤害我奶奶 之类的 |
| [32:09] | but he’s still me dad. | 但他仍是我爸爸 |
| [32:12] | Yeah. I think the worst thing about prison probably is, | 我认为在监狱最糟事情可能是 |
| [32:16] | he might get lonely sometimes. | 他有时会感到孤独 |
| [32:19] | And bored. | 感到无聊 |
| [32:20] | Have you ever thought about visiting him? | 你有想过去看望他吗 |
| [32:23] | I’m not allowed. There’s no contact cos of what he did. | 我不被允许 我们禁止联系 因为他所做的事 |
| [32:28] | I bet he’d love to see you. | 我打赌他很想见你 |
| [32:31] | I wonder if that’s another reason | 我想那是不是 |
| [32:32] | why he sent you that lovely present? | 他送你漂亮礼物的另一个原因呢 |
| [32:35] | I wondered… | 我想过… |
| [32:37] | about writing to him. | 写信给他 |
| [32:39] | You should. | 你应该写 |
| [32:42] | I don’t know his address. | 我不知道他的地址 |
| [32:44] | Oh, I think you could just put his name, and then… | 我想你可以就写他的名字 然后… |
| [32:50] | Where is he? What prison is he in? | 他在哪 他在哪个监狱 |
| [32:53] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
| [32:55] | Oh… I think I heard that he’s in, um… | 我好像听说他在… |
| [32:59] | Gravesend Prison. | 格雷夫森德监狱 |
| [33:01] | – Gravesend? – Yeah. | – 格雷夫森德 – 是的 |
| [33:03] | Where’s that? | 那在哪里 |
| [33:05] | It’s near London. | 离伦敦很近 |
| [33:18] | Bravo November 4-5. Could you look at log 271 of today | BN四五 能看下今天的271号日志吗 |
| [33:22] | down in Sowerby Bridge? | 在索厄比布里奇 |
| [33:23] | There’s a fella kicking off outside The Moorings. | 有人在穆林酒吧外边闹事 |
| [33:26] | I can look at it, Mr Metcalfe, | 我能看下 梅特卡夫先生 |
| [33:28] | but I’ve got no-one to deploy. | 但没人能派遣 |
| [33:29] | They’re all off on the house-to-house | 他们都在逐户调查 |
| [33:30] | with this body that’s turned up in Rastrick. | 因为拉斯特里克的那具尸体 |
| [33:32] | It’s all started with a plate of chips, | 事情起因是一盘炸薯条 |
| [33:34] | and it’s escalated from there. | 并愈演愈烈 |
| [33:37] | I don’t suppose I could persuade you to turn out yourself, 4-5?’ | 我不觉得能说服亲自出马 四五 |
| [33:41] | Well, I was just about to make myself a cup of tea | 我正准备给自己倒杯茶 |
| [33:43] | and put my feet up for the afternoon, but seeing as it’s you… | 好好休息一下午 但是鉴于是你… |
| [33:46] | So he’s been ejected from the premises, we’ve got | 他已被赶出酒吧 我们在用 |
| [33:48] | CCTV monitoring him now, he’s in the street with his top off, | 监控探头监视他 他赤裸上身站在街上 |
| [33:51] | banging on the doors, trying to get back in. | 敲打店门 尝试进去 |
| [33:53] | Oh, lovely, a semi-naked man at lunchtime in Sowerby Bridge, | 真好 午餐时间 在索厄比布里奇的半裸男子 |
| [33:57] | how could I stay away? | 我怎能袖手旁观 |
| [34:08] | Get out here, you little runt! | 滚出来 你这小矮子 |
| [34:10] | Come on, get out here! | 快点 滚出来 |
| [34:12] | You TWAT! | 你这混蛋 |
| [34:14] | Come on, you short-arsed bastard! | 快点 你这短腿混球 |
| [34:16] | 穆林酒吧 餐馆 | |
| [34:16] | Open this door! | 打开这扇门 |
| [34:18] | Hey! | 嗨 |
| [34:20] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
| [34:22] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了 |
| [34:24] | What you doing here? | 在这里做什么 |
| [34:26] | Bravo November 4-5. | BN四五 |
| [34:27] | I’m code six, I don’t need any backup, I know this fella. | 我没问题 不需要支援 我认识这傢伙 |
| [34:30] | Oh, you won’t need any backup? Is that what you think? | 你不需要支援 你这样认为 |
| [34:33] | Well, you’re not going to cause me any problems, are you, Neil? | 你不会给我添麻烦 对吗 尼尔 |
| [34:36] | I was just explaining to this tosser… | 我刚在跟这蠢货解释… |
| [34:39] | Open the fucking door! | 把门打开 |
| [34:41] | Can you calm down? | 你能冷静下吗 |
| [34:43] | Make ‘im open the door. | 让他开门 |
| [34:45] | You’re causing a disturbance and you’re upsetting people. | 你在引起骚乱 扰乱民众 |
| [34:48] | – Where’s your top? – No, I’m not! | – 你上衣在哪 – 不 我没有 |
| [34:52] | Rat-face! Open this door! | 贱人 开门 |
| [34:54] | If you don’t calm down, I’m warning you, you’ll get locked up. | 如果你不冷静下来 我警告你 你会被拘捕 |
| [34:57] | Do you understand? I’ve warned you now, Neil. | 你明白吗 我已警告过你了 尼尔 |
| [34:59] | Can you get your jumper back on for me, please? | 能请你把衣服穿上吗 |
| [35:02] | They’ve got me telephone. | 他们拿了我手机 |
| [35:04] | Who’s got your telephone? | 谁拿了你手机 |
| [35:06] | THEM! In there! | 他们 在里面 |
| [35:08] | Is that your telephone on the pavement, over there? | 人行道上的是不是你手机 那里 |
| [35:13] | Down there. | 在那里 |
| [35:17] | Can you pick it up for me? | 你能去捡起来吗 |
| [35:25] | Is that your telephone? | 是你手机吗 |
| [35:28] | – Is that your telephone, Neil? – YES! | – 是你手机吗 尼尔 – 是 |
| [35:30] | He’s been in here stealing food off people’s plates. | 他一直在拿别人盘里的食物 |
| [35:33] | You bloody liar. Why would I do that? | 你这该死的骗子 我为何要那么做 |
| [35:36] | People don’t want your dirty great fingers in their chips! | 别人不想 你用肮脏的手指 碰他们的薯条 |
| [35:39] | It was a bit o’ fun! It was her birthday! | 真可笑 今天是她生日 |
| [35:42] | I’ve asked him to leave, I’ve made it clear | 我要求他离开 我已明确说明 |
| [35:44] | he wasn’t gonna be served any more, and he just won’t clear off. | 他不能在这里用餐 但他就赖着不走 |
| [35:47] | I’m dealing with it. | 我会处理的 |
| [35:49] | And you can tell him he’s barred. | 跟他说他被禁止入内 |
| [35:50] | Yes, I will, I’m dealing with it, thank you. | 好 我会的 我会处理的 谢谢 |
| [35:52] | BARRED? It’s a shit-hole anyway! | 禁止入内 谁稀罕这鬼地方 |
| [35:55] | You’re barred, all right? You’re barred. | 你禁止入内 好吗 你被禁止了 |
| [35:58] | Oh, yeah – rock hard, stood behind a little police lady. | 硬汉 躲在弱小女警身后 |
| [36:01] | If you could go back inside for me, please. | 请你回里面去 |
| [36:04] | Yeah, piss off back inside, you little sod. | 快滚回去 小崽子 |
| [36:05] | I don’t want to hear any more language, Neil… | 我不想再听到你说话 尼尔… |
| [36:09] | I’ve warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
| [36:10] | I want to know he’s understood. | 我要确定他听懂了 |
| [36:11] | It would help me enormously, sir, | 如果你能回到屋里去 先生 |
| [36:13] | – if you would go back inside the premises. – You… | – 就帮我大忙了 – 你… |
| [36:15] | You’re not welcome in these premises at any point in the future. | 这里永远不欢迎你 |
| [36:18] | Oh, go and fuck yourself up the arse. | 见鬼去吧你 |
| [36:20] | You fuck yourself up the arse! | 你才见鬼去吧 |
| [36:28] | Hands behind your back, Neil. I’m arresting you, do you understand? | 手放背后 尼尔 我要逮捕你 明白吗 |
| [36:32] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
| [36:32] | – You’re being arrested… – You’re HURTING me! | – 你被捕… – 你弄疼我了… |
| [36:34] | … for Section 5 Public Order. | … 违反公安条例第五项 |
| [36:35] | – You do not have to say anything… – You hate me! | – 你有权保持沉默… – 你讨厌我 |
| [36:37] | That’s not true, Neil. | 不是这样的 尼尔 |
| [36:38] | – You do not have to say anything… – Any excuse! | – 你有权保持沉默… – 别找借口 |
| [36:40] | First time you saw me, you talked to me like shit. | 你第一次见到我 说话态度就很差 |
| [36:43] | Well that’s fine and dandy, cos I’m not right fond o’ you. | 没事挺好的 因为我也不喜欢你 |
| [36:43] | You’ve had too much to drink, and you need to be listening not talking. | 你喝多了 你需要闭嘴听好 |
| [36:47] | You’re loving this! | 你喜欢这样做 |
| [36:48] | But it may harm your defence… believe me, | 但如果… 相信我 |
| [36:50] | I’m not… if you do not mention | 我没有… 你隐瞒事实 |
| [36:52] | when questioned… | 将会对你… |
| [36:54] | Something you later rely on in court. | 法庭辩护不利 |
| [36:56] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand? | 你所说的每句话 都将作为呈堂供证 明白吗 |
| [37:00] | – Do you understand that, Neil? – Piss off! | – 你明白了吗 尼尔 – 滚开 |
| [37:01] | Right, come on, get up. | 好了 来吧 站起来 |
| [37:03] | You dozy sod. | 你这懒鬼 |
| [37:05] | I’ve asked you to go back inside three times, now go inside. | 我已要求你进屋三次了 进去 |
| [37:09] | Come on, Neil. Get up. | 来吧 尼尔 起来 |
| [37:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
| [37:16] | That pavement’s gonna get very chilly if you stay there | 地上趴久了会着凉 |
| [37:18] | much longer, and you do know it’s where the doggies do their wee-wees. | 你知道狗在这里撒尿 |
| [37:25] | How drunk? | 有多醉 |
| [37:26] | “I would say…” | “就我说…” |
| [37:28] | three days’ worth. | 能醉三天 |
| [37:30] | He was pretty whiffy. | 他酒气很重 |
| [37:32] | “Oh, good grief…” | “天啊…” |
| [37:34] | I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, love. | 抱歉由我来告诉你 亲爱的 |
| [37:36] | He were upset about something. | 某些事令他很沮丧 |
| [37:38] | Last few times I saw him, and… | 前几次我见他时 而且… |
| [37:42] | Damn. | 该死 |
| [37:45] | He’ll just get a fixed penalty notice. | 他只会收到一张定额罚款单 |
| [37:47] | There’s no reason why he’ll lose his job if he can pull himself | 他不会丢掉工作 如果他能 |
| [37:49] | back together and stay that way. | 重新振作 控制自己 |
| [37:52] | “Custody Sergeant’s going to phone me when he’s sober | “等他清醒后 拘留警长会给我打电话 |
| [37:54] | and we can pick him up. | 我们能去接他 |
| [37:55] | It’ll be a good few hours though, it’ll be later this evening.” | 但还要好几小时 要到晚上了” |
| [37:59] | “What was he upset about?” | “他为什么沮丧” |
| [38:02] | Just summat to do with when his marriage broke down. | 就是和他离婚有关的事 |
| [38:05] | “OK.” | “好的” |
| [38:06] | Well, I’ll see you in a bit. | 我们一会见 |
| [38:08] | Yeah, OK, I’ll, um… Yeah, I’ll see you in a bit. | 好的… 一会见 |
| [38:13] | Ta… ta. | 再见 |
| [38:23] | 汤米 李 罗伊斯 伦敦格雷夫森德监狱 | |
| [38:51] | When you’re ready! | 准备开始 |
| [38:55] | Thanks. Um… | 谢谢… |
| [38:56] | Most of you will know Superintendent Gillespie. | 你们应该都认识 总警司吉莱斯皮 |
| [38:59] | He’s heading up the review team. | 他掌管审查组 |
| [39:01] | Before we go through everything with Mr Gillespie, | 在跟吉莱斯皮先生汇报之前 |
| [39:04] | there’s a few bits and pieces from this afternoon. | 今天下午有些新发现 |
| [39:07] | We’ve got an ident on the victim. | 我们已确认被害人的身份 |
| [39:09] | She’s Elise May Hughes. | 她是伊莉斯 梅 休斯 |
| [39:12] | 20 years of age. | 二十岁 |
| [39:14] | Address… 27 Conway Crescent, | 地址… 康威新月街二十七号 |
| [39:17] | Dewsbury. | 迪斯伯里 |
| [39:18] | Last seen three days ago. | 最后一次目击于三天前 |
| [39:20] | After we arrested Sean Balmforth. | 在逮捕肖恩 巴姆福思之后 |
| [39:23] | Yep, so… Shush! | 所以… 安静 |
| [39:27] | The pathologist is telling me she’s confident it’s the same | 法医告诉我 她确信是同一名 |
| [39:30] | killer as… Well, certainly the first three victims. | 凶手… 至少与前三名受害者一致 |
| [39:33] | And Vicky Fleming, if we accept that he was disturbed before | 以及维姬 弗菜明 如果认定他在 |
| [39:36] | he’d finished doing what he wanted to do to her. | 实施预期行为前受到干扰 |
| [39:39] | Although I think now more than ever, we’d be wise to keep an open mind. | 然而当下之际 我们更应保持开放的思维 |
| [39:42] | The good news… for once! | 久违的好消息是… |
| [39:45] | Is we might have a bit of a lead. | 我们可能有些线索 |
| [39:47] | The night Elise May Hughes’ | 在伊莉斯 梅 休斯 |
| [39:49] | body was left at the site in Rastrick, | 被抛尸于拉斯特里克当晚 |
| [39:50] | 200 yards away, just further along the road that same night, | 两百码外 就在那条街道 |
| [39:54] | a parked vehicle was hit by another vehicle. Hit and run. | 停泊车辆被另一车所撞 肇事逃逸 |
| [39:58] | I’ve got Forensics onto it, it won’t be long before we can identify the | 我已派鉴定科前往调查 很快能确认肇事 |
| [40:01] | make and the model based on | 车辆品牌和型号 根据 |
| [40:02] | fragments left on the vehicle that was hit. | 撞击时遗留的碎片 |
| [40:04] | I want to know who was driving that vehicle. | 我想知道谁是司机 |
| [40:07] | At the very least, they may have seen something. | 至少 他们可能看到了什么 |
| [40:24] | Daryl? | 达里尔 |
| [40:29] | I made you some tea. | 我给你泡了点茶 |
| [40:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [40:52] | They let that fella go. | 他们释放了那傢伙 |
| [40:54] | The one they arrested. | 他们逮捕的那个 |
| [40:56] | It’s been on t’news. | 新闻里报道了 |
| [41:00] | Except I think he’s in custody for something else, now. | 除了他现在 因其他理由被羁押 |
| [41:08] | They’re looking for the driver of a red vehicle. | 他们在寻找一辆红色车辆的司机 |
| [41:11] | They know it was red, | 他们知道是红色 |
| [41:12] | cos it hit another one… Left marks. | 因为那车撞了另一辆车… 留下印记 |
| [41:15] | Near where it happened. | 在案发地点附近 |
| [41:18] | They think he might have witnessed something. | 他们认为他可能目击到了什么 |
| [41:21] | The driver. | 那位司机 |
| [41:26] | They say it’s only a matter of time before they work out | 他们说 查明车辆的品牌和型号 |
| [41:29] | the make and model, if he doesn’t come forward. | 只是时间问题 若司机不愿自首 |
| [41:33] | I think cos of the marks. | 我想是因为那些印记 |
| [41:35] | So? | 所以 |
| [41:38] | So you better get your tale straight. | 所以你最好想好你的说辞 |
| [41:40] | About how you damaged your car. | 你如何弄坏你的车 |
| [41:43] | If they come asking. | 如果他们来问话 |
| [41:44] | Why would they? | 他们为什么会来 |
| [41:45] | Well, them two coppers were up here before, weren’t they? | 那两个警察之前来过 不是吗 |
| [41:49] | It’s not me asking, it’s not something I’M interested in. | 不是我在问 我对此不感兴趣 |
| [41:54] | I’m just thinking ahead. | 我只是事先考虑 |
| [41:56] | You don’t want them to think YOU did it, do you? | 你不想让他们 觉得是你做的 不是吗 |
| [41:58] | Why would they think it’s me? | 他们为什么会认为是我 |
| [41:59] | Well, apart from the car, no reason at all, love. | 除了那辆车 没别的原因 亲爱的 |
| [42:03] | Except they arrested the wrong fella once, they could do it again. | 不过他们抓错过一次人 可能还会抓错 |
| [42:07] | And as I say, | 而且在我看来 |
| [42:09] | they think this person might have witnessed something, so… | 他们觉得这人可能目击到什么 所以… |
| [42:18] | Where did it happen? | 在哪里撞的 |
| [42:20] | What? | 什么 |
| [42:21] | Your bump. This was up Rastrick. | 你撞车 这事发生在拉斯特里克 |
| [42:23] | I don’t even know where Rastrick is. | 我都不知道拉斯特里克在哪 |
| [42:36] | Tell me about me mum. | 跟我讲讲我妈 |
| [42:41] | What about her? | 讲她什么 |
| [42:42] | When she went out with me dad. | 她和我爸约会时的事 |
| [42:46] | I don’t think they ever went out, as such. | 我不认为他们有约会过 之类的 |
| [42:50] | I think she just used to hang out. In the town. | 我想她曾在镇上晃悠 |
| [42:53] | With this group of… | 和这么一群… |
| [42:55] | people, and… | 人 然后… |
| [42:57] | But they had me. | 但他们生了我 |
| [42:58] | Well, your MUM had you. | 你妈生了你 |
| [43:01] | He was long gone. | 他早离开了 |
| [43:03] | To prison? | 进监狱吗 |
| [43:06] | Did she love him? | 她爱他吗 |
| [43:08] | She was… infatuated with him. | 她… 迷恋他 |
| [43:12] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
| [43:13] | She thought she was in love with him, | 她认为自己爱上了他 |
| [43:17] | but she didn’t know what he was really like. | 但她不清楚他的真面目 |
| [43:21] | And he took advantage of her. | 而他利用了她 |
| [43:23] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
| [43:25] | Had her on. | 戏弄了她 |
| [43:31] | How? | 如何 |
| [43:34] | I don’t think she… | 我不认为她… |
| [43:38] | She was just a bit young. | 她太小 |
| [43:40] | To get pregnant. | 怀孕 |
| [43:41] | She was 18. | 她十八岁了 |
| [43:44] | 17. When she got pregnant. | 十七 当她怀孕时 |
| [43:48] | And it doesn’t matter how old you are… | 而且与年龄无关… |
| [43:49] | if you’re not ready for it, you’re not ready for it. | 没准备好就是没准备好 |
| [43:56] | – Shall we have a cup of tea? – Yes, please. | – 我们喝杯茶吗 – 好的 谢谢 |
| [44:00] | Is that why she died? | 她因此去世吗 |
| [44:03] | Cos she wasn’t ready? | 因为她没准备好 |
| [44:07] | What’s Granny said? | 奶奶怎么说的 |
| [44:09] | She said that she died when I was born, | 她说她在我出生时去世 |
| [44:11] | but it wasn’t my fault. | 但这不是我的错 |
| [44:13] | No. No. | 不 不 |
| [44:19] | Sometimes it just happens. | 世事无常 |
| [44:29] | 约克郡警局 | |
| [44:47] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
| [44:51] | Clare’s outside. Public aren’t allowed in here. | 克莱尔在外面 市民不许入内 |
| [44:54] | Well, not unless they’ve… | 除非他们… |
| [44:59] | You can speak to me, you know, Neil. | 你可以找我谈 尼尔 |
| [45:01] | I know what alcohol does to people, I see it every day. | 我知道酒精对人的危害 每天都见到 |
| [45:05] | I know you’re not like that. | 我知道你不是那样的 |
| [45:07] | I mean, I know you don’t want to be like that. | 我知道你不想变成那样 |
| [45:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [45:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [45:24] | Have you fallen off the wagon before, since you’ve been dry? | 你戒酒后有旧瘾复发吗 |
| [45:27] | Twice. | 两次 |
| [45:32] | OK, well… | 好吧… |
| [45:34] | you tell me what I can do to support you. | 你告诉我 我能帮你什么 |
| [45:38] | You know yourself best, you know your habits. | 你最清楚你自己 你知道你嗜好 |
| [45:40] | What do you need? What can I do? | 你需要什么 我能做什么 |
| [45:42] | Catherine, I just want to go home, | 凯瑟琳 我只想回家 |
| [45:44] | want to get a shower, get rid of this headache, | 洗个澡 摆脱这头痛 |
| [45:46] | get back to normal, put it behind me. | 回归正常 忘掉这事 |
| [45:51] | Did you ring in sick at work? | 你请病假了吗 |
| [45:53] | You didn’t just go AWOL? | 你不是擅离职守吧 |
| [45:54] | I took three days off. | 我请了三天假 |
| [45:57] | You see, when I know the way things are going up here… | 当我觉得这里要变得不正常时… |
| [46:04] | I plan ahead. | 我事先筹备 |
| [46:21] | Well, just… I don’t know what triggers you, and I’m sorry | 只是… 我不知道事情起因 抱歉 |
| [46:24] | if you’ve got something upsetting you at the minute | 如果你当时被某事困扰才 |
| [46:26] | that’s sparked it off. | 引起此事 |
| [46:27] | But Clare’s vulnerable too, and she’s my priority, | 但克莱尔也很脆弱 她对我最重要 |
| [46:29] | and I won’t watch her get dragged down. Not by anyone. | 我不会看着她被人拖累 谁都不行 |
| [46:32] | I’m sorry if you think I’ve not been very friendly. | 抱歉 如果你觉得我不友好 |
| [46:34] | I am sorry. She’s very fond of you and I want to respect that, all right? | 抱歉 她很喜欢你 我尊重这点 好吗 |
| [46:38] | But please don’t mess her about. | 但请不要玩弄她 |
| [46:41] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
| [47:18] | Three days? | 三天 |
| [47:20] | What, and then he can just stop? | 什么 然后他就能戒掉 |
| [47:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [47:23] | D’you think it’s good for her? Being with someone who’s the same? | 你觉得这样对她好吗 跟同类人交往 |
| [47:26] | What can I do? She’s grown up. | 我能做什么 她是成年人 |
| [47:30] | You think they’ll be all right together on their own in his flat? | 你觉得让他们两个 住在他公寓好吗 |
| [47:32] | I mean, it isn’t five minutes since she… fell off the wagon, is it? | 她旧瘾复发… 不是第一次了 不是吗 |
| [47:35] | No, they’re coming here. | 不 他们会来这里 |
| [47:36] | He’s gone to tidy himself up, then they’re going to an AA meeting | 他去洗漱一下 然后去嗜酒者互诫会 |
| [47:39] | in Halifax, then they’re coming here. | 在哈利法克斯 然后他们来这里 |
| [47:41] | That WOULD worry me. If ever they did decide to move in together. | 我会担心 如果他们决定搬一起住 |
| [47:46] | It wouldn’t have till today, but, | 今天之前我都没有 但 |
| [47:47] | my God, you should have seen him. | 我天啊 你该看他的样子 |
| [47:50] | Is this mental? | 这正常吗 |
| [47:51] | What? | 什么 |
| [47:53] | Three days, he’s been pissed. | 三天 他喝得烂醉 |
| [47:55] | Disappeared, God knows where. | 失踪 天晓得在哪里 |
| [47:57] | And then another one of these women has been murdered. | 然后又有妓女被杀害 |
| [48:02] | Why would you think that about him? | 为什么你会这样看他 |
| [48:06] | – He’s really uncomfortable around you. – Yeah, I know, | – 你在时他很不自然 – 我知道 |
| [48:10] | but that could just… | 但那只是… |
| [48:12] | be my effortless overwhelming charisma. | 我无法抑制的压倒性魅力 |
| [48:16] | Yeah, and that, obviously. | 是的 很明显 |
| [48:19] | It IS mental. | 这是不正常 |
| [48:21] | I know it’s mental. | 我知道这不正常 |
| [48:22] | When the Ripper was around, everybody was thinking it was | 附近有凶手出没时 每个人都在想 |
| [48:25] | their husband and their son and their dad and their uncle. | 那人是她们的丈夫 儿子 父亲 或叔叔 |
| [48:28] | Yeah, but… It’s someone. | 但… 确有其人 |
| [48:33] | And the other thing. | 还有一件事 |
| [48:36] | Ryan was asking about Becky. | 赖安问了有关贝基的事 |
| [48:38] | After you went out. | 在你出去后 |
| [48:41] | About her relationship with… | 问她和他的… |
| [48:44] | him. | 关系 |
| [48:46] | I didn’t say owt. I just said she was infatuated | 我什么也没说 我只说她被迷住了 |
| [48:49] | and she didn’t really know what he was like, but it struck me | 她不清楚他的为人 但我突然想到 |
| [48:53] | it’s when he gets home from school. | 是他从学校回家时 |
| [48:55] | That’s when he’s got a new thing, a new question, | 那时他产生新想法 新问题 |
| [48:58] | like someone’s put ideas in his head. | 像是有人在灌输给他 |
| [49:01] | At school? | 在学校 |
| [49:23] | Mum? | 妈 |
| [49:27] | Mum? | 妈 |
| [49:30] | Mum. | 妈 |
| [49:38] | Mum, I need to talk to you, Mum. | 妈 我要跟你谈谈 妈 |
| [49:42] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
| [49:45] | I don’t feel so well. | 我感觉不舒服 |
| [49:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [49:50] | Headache? | 头痛 |
| [49:53] | I don’t want to go and tell the police about me car. | 我不想跟警察说我车的事 |
| [50:02] | OK. | 好吧 |
| [50:05] | Is that OK? | 可以吗 |
| [50:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [50:13] | Why don’t you want to? | 为什么你不想 |
| [50:19] | Because… | 因为… |
| [50:22] | I’ve done things. | 我做了一些事 |
| [50:25] | What things? | 什么事 |
| [50:28] | Things. | 一些事 |
| [50:30] | What things? | 什么事 |
| [50:33] | I think you’ll be cross. | 我觉得你会生气 |
| [50:37] | No, don’t turn the light on. Do you mind? | 不 别开灯 可以吗 |
| [50:46] | What is it you’ve done, love? | 你到底做了什么 亲爱的 |
| [50:51] | You know you can tell me anything. | 你可以跟我说任何事 |
| [50:54] | I’ve always said that. Haven’t I? | 我一直这样说 不是吗 |
| [50:58] | If you tell me the truth, I won’t be cross. About anything. | 如果你告诉我真相 我不会生气 任何事 |
| [51:04] | Well, then… | 那… |
| [51:10] | I… | 我… |
| [51:14] | Have you hurt someone? | 你伤人了吗 |
| [51:19] | With your car? | 用你的车 |
| [51:21] | No. | 不 |
| [51:24] | Is it…? | 那是… |
| [51:30] | Is it to do with those women? | 跟那些女性有关吗 |
| [51:32] | Why you saying that? | 你为什么这样说 |
| [51:34] | – Is it? – Why you saying that?! | – 是吗 – 你为什么这样说 |
| [51:36] | Because… | 因为… |
| [51:38] | – I wondered. – Had you? When? | – 我怀疑 – 有吗 何时 |
| [51:40] | A while back. | 不久之前 |
| [51:41] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我 |
| [51:50] | If it was… | 如果是的… |
| [51:52] | would you tell the police? | 你会告诉警察吗 |
| [51:55] | Well, would you want me to? | 你想我这样做吗 |
| [51:58] | No. | 不 |
| [52:01] | I just… I don’t know what I’d do | 我只是… 我不知道该怎么办 |
| [52:04] | if they came looking for me. | 如果警察来找我 |
| [52:06] | The thing is, they’ve got my DNA now, | 重点是 他们现在有我DNA |
| [52:08] | cos of that fight the other day. | 因为之前的打斗 |
| [52:10] | And I’d not get far if I set off. | 我也逃不了多远 |
| [52:13] | Why?! | 为什么 |
| [52:17] | Why did you? | 为什么你要 |
| [52:29] | Why, though? | 但是为什么 |
| [52:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [52:40] | We’ve had a funny life, haven’t we, lad? | 我们过得很开心 不是吗 孩子 |
| [53:04] | What you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
| [53:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [53:13] | I’m wondering if there’s a way forward. | 我在想有没有后路 |
| [53:18] | If we could get rid of the car. | 如果我们能销毁那辆车 |
| [53:21] | But then, there’s 1,001 other things to think about. | 然而 还有一堆别的事要考虑 |
| [53:29] | Are you sure it was you? | 你确定是你吗 |
| [53:37] | Did someone tell you to do it? | 有人指使你去做吗 |
| [53:40] | No. | 没有 |
| [53:42] | Voices? | 幻听 |
| [53:45] | No. | 不是 |
| [53:46] | Sometimes people hear voices telling ’em to do stuff. | 有时人会听到声音 让他们做一些事 |
| [53:49] | No. | 没有 |
| [53:58] | OK. | 好吧 |
| [54:10] | You’ll visit me, won’t you, in prison? | 你会来探监的 对吧 |
| [54:14] | I don’t think you’d like prison. | 我不认为你会喜欢监狱 |
| [54:18] | No, but if you can’t think of anything, then it’s what’ll happen. | 不 但如果你想不出对策 那就是后果 |
| [54:52] | How’s Neil? | 尼尔怎么样 |
| [54:53] | He’s gone to work. | 他去上班了 |
| [54:55] | – Oh, good. – Half six this morning. | – 很好 – 早上六点半 |
| [55:00] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
| [55:02] | Hey, have you run that theory past Clare, Mum? | 你告诉克莱尔那推测了吗 妈 |
| [55:04] | – What theory? – Which? | – 什么推测 – 哪个 |
| [55:06] | That woman on your phone. | 打你电话的那女人 |
| [55:08] | Oh, yeah! You know a couple of weeks ago, | 你记得几周前 |
| [55:11] | that new Miss Wealand, | 新来的威兰小姐 |
| [55:12] | Whelan… whatever her name is. | 威兰… 什么的 |
| [55:14] | Asking Ryan questions about his dad. | 问赖安关于他爸的事 |
| [55:18] | Daniel reckons it’s always when he comes home from school | 丹尼尔发现他总是放学回来时 |
| [55:21] | that he starts asking questions about him. | 才开始问这些问题的 |
| [55:24] | – Is it? – Have you met her? | – 是吗 – 你见过她了吗 |
| [55:27] | Yeah, I told you I had. | 我说了我见过 |
| [55:33] | Where’s your glasses? | 你眼镜呢 |
| [55:36] | Isn’t that a lad? | 这不是男的吗 |
| [55:38] | No, it’s a woman. The man in the shop said. | 不 是女的 店员说的 |
| [55:48] | What you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
| [55:50] | I’m thinking… | 我在想… |
| [55:53] | What? | 什么 |
| [55:57] | It’s her. | 是她 |
| [56:25] | This is nice. | 好吃 |
| [56:28] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
| [56:30] | Have you? | 是吗 |
| [56:31] | You’ve always wanted to go to America, haven’t you? | 你一直想去美国 不是吗 |
| [56:35] | How we going to afford that? | 我们怎么付路费 |
| [56:37] | I’ve got some money put by. Quite a bit. | 我有一点储蓄 有不少 |
| [56:40] | How much? | 多少 |
| [56:41] | Couple of thousand. | 好几千 |
| [56:43] | We’ve got our passports. | 我们带上护照 |
| [56:45] | We’ll call a taxi. | 叫辆出租车 |
| [56:47] | Get on a train to Manchester. | 坐火车去曼切斯特 |
| [56:49] | Then we’ll get on an aeroplane. | 然后坐上飞机 |
| [56:51] | And they might catch up with us eventually. I think they very probably would | 他们可能还是会抓到我们 非常有可能 |
| [56:55] | but at least you’ll have done something. | 但至少我们做过一些事 |
| [56:58] | At least we’d have seen something of the world, had an adventure, wouldn’t we? | 至少我们见过新世面 冒险过 不是吗 |
| [57:01] | Las Vegas? | 拉斯维加斯 |
| [57:03] | Is that what you’d like? | 你不是一直想去 |
| [57:05] | Nevada. The desert. Duke and Gonzo, we could hire a car. | 内华达 沙漠 杜克和贡佐 我们可以租辆车 |
| [57:05] | 电影 恐惧拉斯维加斯 的主人公 | |
| [57:13] | OK. | 好的 |
| [57:20] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
| [57:31] | What else would you like to do? | 其他你还想做什么 |
| [57:34] | To see? | 想去哪里 |
| [57:36] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
| [57:39] | – California. – San Francisco. | – 加利福尼亚 – 旧金山 |
| [57:43] | Who’ll feed the sheep? | 谁来喂羊 |
| [57:45] | I’ll ask me sister. | 我会问我姐 |
| [57:48] | We could cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge. | 我们能骑车穿过金门大桥 |
| [57:52] | You can hire bicycles. | 我们可以租自行车 |
| [57:55] | I saw it on a travel programme. | 我在旅行指南上看到过 |
| [57:57] | Will she do that? | 她会同意吗 |
| [57:59] | Yeah. I’ll pay her. | 我会付她钱 |
| [58:02] | Then you can get the ferry back. | 然后能坐渡轮回来 |
| [58:04] | Go past Alcatraz. | 途经恶魔岛 |
| [58:04] | 旧金山头号景点 原为监狱 | |
| [58:06] | Won’t go there, though. | 当然 不会进去 |
| [58:07] | Can we go to Disneyland? | 我们能去迪斯尼乐园吗 |
| [58:09] | Course we can, love. | 当然可以 亲爱的 |