时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | It’s Clare. | 是克莱儿 |
[00:19] | It’s your Clare. | 你的妹妹克莱儿 |
[00:21] | And Neil Ackroyd. | 还有尼尔艾克洛伊 |
[00:24] | Is that her partner? Neil Ackroyd? | 这位尼尔艾克洛伊是她的伴侣吗? |
[00:28] | Looks like they started visiting him just over a year ago. | 看起来他们从一年多前就开始去探视他 |
[00:32] | There’s been four visits, | 至今有四次 |
[00:33] | and another one arranged for this Saturday. | 这个星期六又安排了另一次 |
[00:37] | This coming Saturday, 2pm. | 这个星期六下午2点 |
[00:39] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[00:41] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳? |
[00:46] | Speak to me. | 回答我 |
[00:48] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[00:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[00:54] | Why would they do that? | 他们为何要这么做? |
[00:58] | Why would Clare…? | 克莱儿怎么会… |
[01:02] | What will you do? | 你有什么打算? |
[01:12] | Saturdays. | 星期六 |
[01:15] | All Saturdays when they’ve been taking him to his football, | 每到星期六他们就带他去练足球 |
[01:18] | and I’ve been working. | 而我要上班 |
[01:21] | You think you know people. | 果然人心难测 是吧? |
[01:25] | How…how? | 怎么会呢… |
[01:27] | How…? | |
[01:30] | How’s he got in touch with our Ryan in the first place? | 当初他是怎么联络上我们家莱恩的? |
[01:35] | Does Royce know your address? Yeah. | – 罗伊斯知道你的地址吗? – 知道 |
[01:38] | When he got that Frances Wealand Drummond, | 当时他托那个好像是叫做 |
[01:41] | whatever her name was, to bring that Scalextric. | 法兰西斯威兰德拉蒙的女人送来玩具车 |
[01:44] | But I’d have… No, I’d have seen something, a letter, | 可是如果有信寄到家里 |
[01:46] | if it’d come to our house. Ryan never gets any post | 我应该会看到 |
[01:49] | and when he does, he never bothers to open it. | 莱恩不曾收到邮件…就算有他也懒得拆 |
[01:51] | Well, does Royce know their address? Clare and Neil’s? | 那么罗伊斯知道克莱儿和尼尔的地址吗? |
[01:57] | How? | 怎么会? |
[02:01] | And how could Ryan have got in touch with him? | 莱恩又是怎么跟他联络上的? |
[02:06] | How could he have known he’d moved prisons? | 连我都不知道移监的事 |
[02:08] | I didn’t know he’d moved prisons. | 他又怎么会知道? |
[02:10] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[02:13] | Four times. All within this last year. | 四次? |
[02:16] | Nothing before that. | 都在去年 在此之前完全没有 |
[02:18] | I’ve never liked that Neil. He’s spineless. | 我一向讨厌那个没骨气的尼尔 居然还有克莱儿 |
[02:21] | And Clare, for God’s sake. | 其实她也一样 – |
[02:23] | You see, she’s the same. Is she? Weak. | 是吗? – 软弱 |
[02:33] | What am I going to do? | 我该如何是好? |
[02:35] | Well, you’re not overreacting, which is good. | 你没有反应过度 这是好事 |
[02:40] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[02:42] | Can I do anything? | – 我能帮上什么忙吗? |
[02:44] | No. | – 不用 |
[02:45] | Do you want to go home? No. | – 你要回家吗? – 不用 |
[02:49] | I might ask for this Saturday off, though. | 但这星期六我应该会要请假 幸 |
[03:26] | What are you doing? | 福 谷 – |
[03:28] | What am I doing? What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? – 我在干嘛?应该要问你吧? |
[03:30] | That’s your… Is that your lock? | 那是你的锁吗? |
[03:32] | No, this is my lock. | 这才是我的 |
[03:36] | Some dickhead’s chained us bikes together. What? | -有个猪头把我们的车炼在一起 -什么? |
[03:38] | Ah, boys, there you are. | 原来你们在这里 |
[03:40] | You not racing off today? | 今天不急着走吗? |
[03:42] | Somebody’s chained us bikes together…sir. | 有人把我们的车炼在一起 老师 |
[03:45] | Oh, what a shame. | 很遗憾 |
[03:47] | So, while you’re here, you’re both in detention. | 趁着两个都在 你们都被留校察看了 |
[03:50] | What for? Did you do this? You know perfectly well what for. A week. | – 为什么? – |
[03:54] | Lunchtime detention. What have I done? | 这是你干的吗? 原因你们自己清楚 为期一星期 午餐时段 |
[03:55] | I’m not arguing about it. | – 我做错了什么? – 我懒得跟你争 |
[03:57] | It was him. I never said owt. I was just with him. | 那是他 我什么都没说 我只是在他旁边 |
[03:59] | And yet… Oh, yeah! | 然而你也一起拔腿就跑 |
[04:01] | You ran off. | |
[04:02] | Because you were chasing us in your car. | 因为你开车要追我们 |
[04:05] | Look, I have warned you before | 听着 |
[04:07] | about what thin ice you are skating on, motormouth. | 之前我就警告过你你自身难保了 你这个满嘴骂不停的人 |
[04:09] | So if I were you, I’d shut it. | 所以换作是我就会闭嘴 |
[04:12] | Take your punishment like a man. | 乖乖接受惩罚 |
[04:14] | I know it’s a bit of a leap, | 我知道有点勉强 但… |
[04:15] | but use this in future to think about what comes out of this. | 以后记得说话前要先用脑子想想 |
[04:18] | Piss off, you twat! What did you say? | – 你这烂人少废话 – 你说什么? |
[04:20] | Talking to us like six-year-olds. | 你当我们是六岁小孩 |
[04:22] | Maybe it’s because you behave like you’re six year old! | – 或许是因为你的行为就像小孩 – |
[04:24] | Yeah, up your arse. Right, that’s it! You’re off the football team! | 你去吃大便 够了 你被逐出足球队了 |
[04:27] | You can’t do that, sir! | – 老师 你不能这么做 |
[04:28] | Good. I don’t care. I’ve resigned off it anyway cos it’s shit! | – 很好 我不在乎 反正我已经退出那个烂球队了 |
[04:31] | I’m not having that! You come back here now! | 太过分了 给我回来 |
[04:33] | It was me, sir. Yesterday. | 老师 |
[04:35] | I said it. Punish me! | 昨天是我说的 你应该罚我 |
[04:37] | It’s not even worth being on! It’s the shittest team I’ve ever seen! | 根本不值得 没看过这么烂的球队 |
[04:39] | You just can’t stop yourself, can you? | 你就是管不住那张嘴 是吧? |
[04:41] | They play like a load of little girls! It’s an embarrassment! | 踢球跟一堆小女生一样 丢脸死了 |
[04:43] | You can’t kick him off the football team, sir. | 老师 |
[04:45] | It’s the only thing he’s any good at! | 你不能把他赶出球队 那是他唯一擅长的事 |
[04:47] | Do you not want your bike back, then, Cawood? | 不想要回自行车了吗 卡伍德? |
[04:48] | Swivel! | 去你的 |
[04:58] | What have I done to him?! | 我是哪里惹到… |
[05:01] | Right. It sounds like his bookshelf’s just gone over, | 听起来像是他的书架倒了 |
[05:03] | so…that’ll be that little telly you gave him smashed. | 你给他的小电视应该也被摔烂了 |
[05:07] | I’d come round and help, but there’s only me and Lexie on | 我很想过去帮忙 |
[05:10] | till Marie turns up. | 可是玛莉来之前 只有我和蕾西 |
[05:11] | No, you’re all right. I just wanted to share the joy. | 不用了 |
[05:13] | I don’t know exactly what’s gone on, | 我只是想跟你分享喜悦 |
[05:16] | but I think that games teacher’s a funny beggar. | 情况我不清楚 但我觉得那个体育老师很混蛋 |
[05:18] | May well be. | 有可能 |
[05:20] | But if it is escalating and our Ryan’s | 要是情况恶化 莱恩… |
[05:22] | saying stuff he shouldn’t, | 说了不该说的话 |
[05:23] | then he is going to get into bother. | 肯定会惹上麻烦 |
[05:27] | He’s trying to get t’door off its hinges now. | 现在他还想拆门 |
[05:30] | You want to put him on? I’ll try and have | 要叫他来听 让我跟他聊聊吗? – |
[05:32] | a quick word with him. No, he’s… He won’t come to t’phone. | 不用了 他不会想接电话的 – 我不懂我是做了什么… |
[05:35] | He hasn’t threatened to hurt you, has he? No! | – 他应该没有作势要打你吧? – 没有 |
[05:40] | He’s called me a drug-addled piss artist, | 他骂我是吸毒废人 |
[05:41] | but I’m trying not to take it personally. | 但我尽量不往心里去 |
[05:43] | I’m trying to remind myself | 提醒我自己他是在说气话 |
[05:45] | that it’s the anger speaking and not him just being a repulsive little shit. | 而不是一个任性的小屁孩 |
[05:48] | Love, I’m going to have to go. | 亲爱的 我得挂了 |
[05:51] | As soon as Marie gets here, I’ll phone you, | 玛莉一来我就打给你 需要的话我就过去 |
[05:53] | and if you want me to pop round, | 好 – |
[05:56] | I will. OK. | 我又做错什么了? – |
[05:57] | What have I done?! | 再见 真是太好了 |
[06:00] | Bye. | 看起来一定很棒 我等不及去看看了 我们星期五也可以 |
[07:11] | Mm-hm. Can we bring anything? | 要带什么过去吗?可以带甜点吗? |
[07:13] | Can we bring the dessert? Oh, hang on. | 等一下 |
[07:16] | Are we all right to go to Zainab and Farhan’s | 星期五晚上可以去赛伊娜和法南家吗? |
[07:18] | on Friday evening? They got the decking finished. | 他们的露台完工了 |
[07:21] | 15 grand. | 一万五千镑 |
[07:22] | Yeah, we’ll be there. Hi, Dad. Hiya. You all right? | – 好 我们会去 – 嗨 爸爸 – 嗨 – 你好吗? |
[07:26] | Just figuring out how I’m going to pay for the new decking | 当然好 只是在担心 |
[07:29] | your mother will be requiring shortly. How come? | 该怎么负担你妈很快就会要求的新露台 – |
[07:32] | Probably just as soon as she comes off the phone. | 怎么会? – 大概等她一讲完电话就会 |
[07:34] | Even though there’s nothing wrong with the deck… | – 尽管旧的露台根本没坏… – 太好了 |
[07:35] | Her sister’s got some. Auntie Zainab? Cool! | – 她姊妹的换了 – 赛伊娜阿姨?酷喔 |
[07:38] | There is water in the tap, you know. | – 水龙头的水也能喝 – 什么? |
[07:40] | What? Nothing. Yeah, but it doesn’t taste t’same. | – 没什么 – 对 可是味道不一样 |
[07:44] | It does! It’s water. It tastes exactly the… | 当然一样 |
[07:47] | ..same… | 水的味道都一样… |
[07:50] | Great! Mm-hm. | 太好了 |
[08:01] | Clare and Neil? No way. | 克莱儿和尼尔?不可能 |
[08:07] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[08:10] | I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet. | 不晓得 还没决定 |
[08:11] | Could it be… | 会不会不是他们? |
[08:13] | Well, not them? | 而是被人冒用名字 |
[08:16] | Somebody using their names for some reason? | 我也不晓得 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. Yeah, well, I wondered that, but no. | 我也怀疑过 但不是 |
[08:22] | Every visit’s coincided with when I’ve been working Saturdays, | 每次探视都是在我要上班的星期六 |
[08:25] | so, no, it’d be too much of a coincidence. It’s them. | 没有那么巧的事 一定是他们 |
[08:27] | You know, and this is the bloke that’s up in court | 这家伙下星期又要为另一件命案开庭 |
[08:29] | next week for another murder, and Clare knows that. | 克莱儿都知道 我们聊过 |
[08:31] | – We’ve even talked about it. | |
[08:32] | Ask her. | 直接问她 – |
[08:34] | No. No, I’m not going to ask any of them anything. | 不要 |
[08:36] | I’m going to watch them. I’m going to observe. | 我不打算问他们任何一个 我要盯着他们 |
[08:38] | And come Saturday, I’m going to follow ’em, | 从旁观察 等到星期六再跟踪他们 |
[08:41] | and…I don’t know. I don’t know. | 然后…我也不晓得… |
[08:43] | I don’t know. | |
[08:45] | You can’t avoid ’em. | 你避不开他们的 |
[08:46] | Well, I can’t avoid ’em, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:48] | She’s in there. She rang me, and that’s another saga. | 她正在家里 刚刚打来说 |
[08:50] | He’s had a spat with his bloody games teacher | 又出状况了 他跟那个体育老师起口角 |
[08:52] | and got himself chucked off his football team. | 结果被赶出足球队 |
[08:56] | Is that that Gary Gackowski murder | 下星期罗伊斯要出庭的 |
[08:58] | Royce is in court for next week? | 是盖瑞加考斯基的命案吗? |
[09:00] | Yeah. Why? What do you know about it? | 对 怎么了?你知道些什么吗? |
[09:03] | Oh, it’s just…something I’m working on. | 只是我正在调查的一件事 在布拉福创造更美好的未来 |
[09:07] | You’re around tomorrow? | – 明天你有空吗? |
[09:09] | Well, I’m working, but I can be. | – 要上班 |
[09:11] | Why? | 但可以抽空 怎么了? |
[09:13] | Want to meet up? | 要不要见个面?喝杯茶什么的? |
[09:14] | For a cup of tea or something. | |
[09:16] | – Catch up… | |
[09:17] | ..properly. | 好好地叙旧 |
[09:18] | Yeah, can do. | – 可以 |
[09:27] | Come on. Bed. | 快去睡觉 |
[09:34] | Hiya. | 回来啦? |
[09:41] | Why aren’t you in bed? | 怎么还不睡?快11点了 |
[09:42] | It’s five to 11. He’s got school tomorrow. | 明天还要上学 |
[09:44] | I’ve been kicked off t’football team | 我被冤枉 |
[09:46] | for something I didn’t even do. | 被赶出足球队了 |
[09:47] | So I understand, and then you trashed your bedroom. He did, yeah. | 我听说了 然后你就把房间砸烂 |
[09:50] | But we’ve tidied most of it up now, so… Oh, have you? Oh, good. | 的确 但我们收拾得差不多了 |
[09:53] | Well, that’ll teach him. That’s a good message. | 所以… 真的啊?那就好 这样能让他学乖 |
[09:55] | Trash your bedroom and your Auntie Clare’ll | 砸烂房间会有克莱儿阿姨帮你收拾 |
[09:57] | tidy it up for you. I helped him | 帮忙是因为他已经冷静下来道歉了 |
[09:59] | – because he calmed down and then he apologised. | |
[10:01] | So, what’s happened, then? | 到底发生什么事? – |
[10:03] | Hepworth. He’s a twat. Oh, swearing! | 赫普沃斯就是个混帐 又骂人 |
[10:05] | So if I ring Mr Baines in the morning | – 如果明天早上我打给贝恩斯先生 – 你就不会了? |
[10:07] | and if I ask for an appointment with him, | 安排跟他见面 |
[10:09] | we explain what’s happened, that you’ve had a spat | 说明你跟赫普沃斯老师 起口角的经过 |
[10:11] | with Mr Hepworth, that’s going to be your defence, is it? | 到时你就这样反击吗? |
[10:14] | He’s a twat? | – 说他是混帐? |
[10:15] | He’s chased us in his car, on us bikes. | – 他开车想追骑自行车的我们 |
[10:18] | And then he’s chucked me off t’team. For nothing? Yeah. | 后来又把我踢出球队 – 无缘无故? – 对 |
[10:21] | Cesco shouted, “Have you had your oats, sir?” | 切斯可喊说 “老师 你吃‘欧兹’了没?” |
[10:24] | which is what started it, but… | – 这才是起因 |
[10:27] | Yeah. And nothing else was said? | 但是…对 – 没有多说别的了? |
[10:29] | Yeah… Well, yeah, | 对 |
[10:31] | quite a lot else was said, but I didn’t start it. | 其实还说了很多别的 但不是我起头 |
[10:34] | I DEFINITELY didn’t start it. | 绝对不是我先挑衅 |
[10:38] | I can’t think about this now. Go to bed. Yeah, but… Bed. | 我现在无法思考 先去睡 – 可是… – 快去睡 |
[10:45] | Come on, you get your stuff. I’ll drive you home. It’s OK. I can walk. | 收拾东西 我送你回家 – |
[10:48] | All right. | 没关系 我用走的 – 好吧 |
[10:52] | Right, OK. Well, | 好 那我就… |
[10:54] | I’ll love you and leave you. | 只好狠心离开你 |
[10:56] | There’s half a moussaka in there, | 里面还有半盘的慕沙卡 |
[10:58] | just wants warming up. | – 再加热就好 |
[11:01] | Thanks. | – 谢谢 |
[11:03] | Can’t walk home on her own! It’s dark. It’s fine. | 天都黑了 |
[11:05] | It’s only round the corner. | 不能让她自己走回家 |
[11:07] | And up the hill. | 没关系 |
[11:09] | Drunks will be out. | 就在前面路口转弯再上坡就到了 |
[11:12] | You had a bad day? | 外面会有酒鬼 你今天过得不顺吗? |
[11:15] | No, it’s been very quiet. | 没有 |
[11:16] | I’ve been able to catch up on my paperwork. | 今天很平静 还有空把报告赶完 |
[11:21] | Text me when you get in. | 到家再传个讯息给我 |
[11:23] | Right. | 好 |
[11:26] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[11:28] | Ta-ta, love. Bye. Night-night. | – 先走了 亲爱的 – 再见 晚安 |
[11:30] | Well, who’s rattled your cage, Grandmother? | 是谁招惹你了 外婆? |
[11:35] | Bed. | 去睡觉 克莱儿:刚到家 晚安 他现在冷静一点了 等等泡茶 |
[12:11] | Just getting some water. | 只是想喝水 |
[12:23] | You’re smoking? | 你在抽烟? |
[12:28] | It’s bad for you, smoking. | 抽烟对身体不好 |
[12:32] | So I believe. | 我也这么认为 |
[12:37] | Why are you in a funny mood? | 干嘛心情不好? |
[12:44] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[12:46] | What will I do if you do go off in that… | 如果你真的开那辆车去喜马拉雅山 |
[12:49] | ..thing to the Himalayas? | 那我怎么办? |
[12:55] | I don’t know. | 不晓得 |
[12:57] | What would you like to do? | 你想做什么? |
[13:01] | Come with you. | – 跟你一起去 – 不 |
[13:05] | You don’t want to be hanging out with me. You’re 16. | 你不会想跟我出去的 你都16岁了 |
[13:14] | I told him to shove his team up his arse. But… | 我说他可以带着球队去吃大便 |
[13:17] | ..that were only after he started talking to me | 但那也是因为他的口气把我当成六岁小孩 |
[13:20] | like I was about six. | 我说了 |
[13:21] | Yeah, well, like I say, let’s sort it out tomorrow | 如果你想回球队 |
[13:24] | if you want to get back on the team. | 我们明天就去解决问题 |
[13:26] | Do you want to get back on the team? | 你想回球队吗? |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 想 |
[13:33] | Be better if he weren’t such a dickhead, though. | 如果他不是这种混蛋会更好 |
[13:36] | Well, dickheads are a fact of life. | 混蛋就是生活的现实 |
[13:38] | Anywhere you look, there’ll be a dickhead. | 不管到哪都会有混蛋 |
[13:40] | Better get used to it. | 最好早点习惯 |
[13:45] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[13:47] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[13:48] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[13:53] | The trick is to negotiate your way around ’em… | 秘诀在于要懂得跟这种人周旋 |
[13:57] | ..without ’em even realising you think they are a dickhead. | 还不被察觉你认为他们是混蛋 对 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 然后君子报仇 十年不晚 |
[14:02] | And then revenge is a dish best served cold. | 布鲁克斯班克药局 – |
[14:45] | I’ve got it all ready for you. | 你好 – 你的药都准备好了 |
[14:49] | Just popping out for a sec. | – 我出去买个三明治 – 好 |
[14:57] | Faisal! | 费伊索 |
[14:58] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[14:59] | Have you got five minutes? | 你有空吗? |
[15:05] | I thought he was going to kill me. I think, one day, | 我以为他会杀了我 |
[15:07] | he will kill me, and no-one will even notice. | 总有一天他会杀了我 也没人会发现 |
[15:12] | I’ve got to get out of there, Faisal. Yeah. Well, yeah. | – 我必须逃离这里 费伊索 – 对 那当然 对 |
[15:14] | And the girls. I couldn’t leave without the girls. Course not. | – 而且不能丢下两个女儿 – 那当然 |
[15:17] | It’s happened before, this. | 以前就发生过这种事 |
[15:19] | There’s usually some lad at school. | 通常是因为男学生 |
[15:21] | He…gets a fixation, an obsession, | 他有一种执念 |
[15:24] | and he’ll pick a fight with them, basically, | 老是想要跟他们吵架 |
[15:27] | to get their attention. | 基本上就是要引起注意 |
[15:28] | Pick a fight, knock their confidence, then be the person | 先挑衅再打击自信 |
[15:31] | that picks them up and turns their life around. | 然后又鼓励对方振作 |
[15:33] | And then…God knows what. | 扭转他们的人生 天晓得是为何 |
[15:35] | They’re usually kids that haven’t got | 通常都是那些家里缺乏管教的孩子 |
[15:37] | any proper parenting going on at home. | |
[15:38] | But during this phase, he gets all edgy | 但在这段过程中他会变得烦躁 |
[15:43] | and then he gets handy with his fists | 随时想揍人 |
[15:46] | and takes it out on me. | 然后就拿我出气 |
[15:49] | Thing is, when we first… | 重点就是… |
[15:52] | When you started helping me, | 当初我们…当你开始帮我的时候 |
[15:55] | you did say you might be able to help me get a little flat, | 你的确说过或许能帮我找间小公寓之类的 |
[15:58] | – or something. So me and the girls, | |
[16:00] | we could get out of there. Did I? Yeah! | 好让我们母女可以脱身 – |
[16:03] | Well, I might have suggested it | 我有吗? – |
[16:05] | as an idea for you to think about, but I don’t…. | 有 – |
[16:08] | It isn’t something I could pay for. | 我应该有建议你应该考虑这么做 但我不是…这不是我能负担的 |
[16:10] | Is that… Is that what you…? | – 难道你… |
[16:11] | What I thought? Yeah, that is what I thought. | – 对 |
[16:13] | I thought that you were wanting to help me. | 我是这么想 我是这么认为 我以为你会想要帮助我 |
[16:15] | No, Joanna, I couldn’t afford to do that! | 不 乔安娜 我没有这种财力 |
[16:17] | It must have just been a suggestion. An idea. | 那只是一个建议、一个想法 |
[16:19] | Sorry if you thought… What, if I thought that you cared about me? | 很抱歉让你误会… 误会你是真的关心我? |
[16:23] | I do! I did. I do. But I can’t afford to be buying a flat. | 我是关心…但我没钱可以买房子 |
[16:26] | You said that you were thinking about speculating | 你曾说你考虑要投入房市… |
[16:29] | in property… Yeah, but not… Not at the moment. | – 对 |
[16:31] | Definitely not at the moment. | 但不是现在 目前肯定没办法 |
[16:33] | Right. | – 是啊 |
[16:34] | These aren’t my shops, you know? | 那些药房可不是我的 |
[16:36] | I know you think they are. | 我知道你以为是 |
[16:37] | I just manage this one and the one down at Elland. | 我只是管理这间和艾兰镇的一间 |
[16:40] | It’s Anisha’s dad that owns them | 老板是阿妮莎的爸爸 |
[16:41] | and me and her sister, we just manage them. | 我跟她的姊妹只是经营 |
[16:43] | And apart from that, money’s just a bit tight at the moment. | 除此之外 目前我的手头真的很紧 |
[16:49] | Police will be charging me with something | 等到地西泮的检验结果出炉 |
[16:51] | when that diazepam comes back from the lab, | 警方就会起诉我 |
[16:53] | and then they’ll be leaning on me again | 到时肯定又会追问我从何得来 |
[16:55] | to say where I got it from. | |
[16:57] | You know, I’m not making threats, | 我可不是在威胁你 |
[16:59] | but they might not be happy with me just saying | 但这次再说是马桶后面捡到的 |
[17:03] | I just found it behind some toilets this time. | 他们肯定不会接受 嘿 |
[17:08] | Hey, Shaf! My interview was successful. | 夏夫 我的面试很成功 |
[17:11] | They want me to start my six-month attachment at CID next week. | 他们要我下星期开始 跟着刑事局工作六个月 |
[17:14] | Yeah. Yeah. I saw you tiddling about on your phone when | 是啊…难怪我看到 |
[17:16] | you’re meant to be interfacing with a member of the public. | 你在应该跟民众互动时却一直滑手机 |
[17:19] | So, guess what? | 猜猜怎么着? |
[17:20] | You won’t be able to boss me about when you take over from Catherine. | 将来你接替凯瑟琳之后也无法使唤我 |
[17:23] | I will. I’ll still be a rank above you. | – 可以 我的阶级还是比你高 |
[17:26] | You won’t, cos I’ll be upstairs. | – 不可能 因为我会在楼上 |
[17:27] | Yeah, but I will, cos I’ll come and find you | 我可以 |
[17:29] | just to give you orders. CID! | 因为我会去找你下命令 是刑事局 |
[17:32] | – Say, “Well done, Ann.” – Well done! | – 快说“你很棒 安” – 你很棒 |
[17:35] | Sitting in an office all day, bending paperclips. | 整天无所事事 坐在办公室折回纹针 |
[17:39] | – You’re just jealous. | |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 你只是忌妒罢了 – |
[17:41] | Not. | 对 并没有 |
[17:43] | Oh, my God, Shaf. What? | – 天啊 夏夫 – 怎么了? |
[17:45] | Your ears! They’ve gone green. Is it envy? | 你的耳朵变绿了 |
[17:47] | Not everybody wants to be in CID, you know. Some of us | 是因为羡慕吗? |
[17:50] | like being in uniform. Yeah. | 不是所有人都想进刑事局 有些人就爱穿制服 |
[17:52] | And the rest. Hello, love. | 对 剩下的都想 |
[17:54] | I’m Acting Sergeant Shah. This is PC Gallagher. | 你好 我是代理警长沙 这位是盖拉格警员 |
[17:57] | You may have heard, sadly, somebody died yesterday | 您或许听说了后面的某间公寓 |
[17:59] | that lived in one of these flats behind here. | 昨天有人不幸过世 |
[18:01] | And we’re just having a chat with everyone, just in case | 我们想跟所有人聊聊 |
[18:03] | you might have seen anything or heard anything. | 确定是否有谁看见或听见什么? |
[18:06] | Is that all right if we pop in? | 方便让我们进去吗? |
[18:07] | Yeah, come in. Thank you. | – 好啊 请进 – 谢谢 |
[18:12] | Ta-ta. | 再见 |
[18:23] | I missed a call from you. How are you doing? | – 我没接到你电话 – 你好吗? |
[18:25] | Well, I’m on a house-to-house down Elland, so… | 我正在艾兰镇进行逐户查访 所以… |
[18:28] | Have there been any developments? | 有什么进展吗? |
[18:31] | No. | 没有 |
[18:33] | Have you said anything? | – 你说了什么吗? |
[18:35] | Nope. | – 没有 |
[18:38] | Have you still got time for a cup of tea today? | 今天你还有空见面喝茶吗? |
[18:43] | Yeah, I’ve got a meal break at one. | 有 我下午1点休息吃饭 |
[18:45] | I wanted to ask you about this other thing. | 我有另一件事想问你 |
[18:48] | What other thing? | 哪件事? |
[18:50] | I’ve been approached by this journalist from the Guardian. | 有一位“卫报”的记者找上我 |
[18:53] | He’s developing a piece about organised crime links | 他正在撰写关于 |
[18:55] | to local government. He saw a piece | 组织犯罪与地方政府挂勾的报导 |
[18:57] | I wrote in the Yorkshire Post last year, | 他看到一篇 去年我帮“约克郡邮报”写的报导 |
[19:00] | and he’s asked me to do | 于是要求我帮忙调查达瑞斯克奈斯维奇 |
[19:01] | some digging for him on Darius Knezevic. | |
[19:06] | Oh, OK. | 懂了 |
[19:07] | And I thought | 因此我想 |
[19:09] | half an hour with you might be a good place to start. | 跟你聊个半小时应该是不错的起点 |
[19:12] | Yeah, well, I can tell you everything you need to know | 关于那个黑心人渣的一切我都能告诉你 |
[19:14] | about that sleazy twat. | |
[19:15] | Course, these days, he behaves like butter | 不过近来他装出一副忠厚老实的样子 |
[19:17] | wouldn’t melt up his arse. | |
[19:19] | And of course, I can’t tell you everything, | 我当然也并非无所不知 |
[19:20] | because if I did know everything, he’d be in prison, | 要是我全都一清二楚 他早就坐牢了 |
[19:23] | and for a not inconsiderable period of time. | 而且是一段不算短的刑期 |
[19:26] | Do you know he’s standing for election onto Bradford City Council? | – 你知道他要参选进入布拉福市议会吗? – 知道 |
[19:30] | Oh. Well, West Yorkshire. But… | – 狂野西约克郡 |
[19:32] | ..that can’t happen, surely. | – 应该不会成真吧? |
[19:34] | What, are you serious? | 你在说笑吗?你应该知道大西洋对岸 |
[19:36] | You do know they elected one of the biggest liars | |
[19:38] | and tax dodgers in history to be the so-called leader | 前不久才选出一位史上最强骗子兼逃税者 成为所谓的“自由世界领导人” |
[19:40] | of the free world across the pond not so long since? | 理查 我得先挂了 |
[19:42] | Richard, I’m going to have to go. Where do you want to meet up? | – 你想在哪碰面? |
[19:46] | You decide. Text me. | – 由你决定 传讯息给我 |
[19:51] | Catherine…? | 凯瑟琳? |
[19:55] | Alison? | 艾莉森?我是凯瑟琳卡伍德 |
[19:57] | Catherine. | |
[19:58] | Cawood. | |
[20:00] | I thought I’d seen your name on the box as a newly released. | 我就记得在最新获释名单上有看到你 |
[20:03] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[20:05] | I’m all right. | 还行 |
[20:08] | I’ll give you a hand. Where are you going with it? No, you’re fine. | 我来帮忙 你要拿去哪里? – |
[20:11] | Don’t be daft. Which one is it? | 不用了 – 别说傻话 是哪一户? |
[20:15] | Thanks. It’s just down here. | 多谢 |
[20:17] | What are you lot doing here? Is it about that woman? | 就在前面 警察怎么会来这里?是为了那个女人… |
[20:21] | Yeah, it’s just a bit of house-to-house. | 对 只是在逐户查访 |
[20:24] | You got five minutes? | 你有空吗? |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:26] | I’ve got a settee to go with this in the back of the van. | 若你真想帮忙 |
[20:28] | If you do want to be useful, then there’ll be summat to sit on. | 货车后面还有一张长沙发 这样就有地方坐了 |
[20:34] | Very enterprising. | 真有本事 |
[20:36] | Week out of prison and you’ve got wheels? | 出狱一个星期就有车了 |
[20:39] | I lost everything else. | 我失去了其他的一切 |
[20:41] | The farm was only ever on lease, so no chance. | 农场也只是租来的 |
[20:43] | One of the neighbours let me leave this in his yard | 不可能还空着 |
[20:47] | and he’s kept it ticking over. | 有个邻居让我把车停在院子 他一直保管着 |
[20:49] | Well, his dickhead son has. | 至少是他的笨儿子在开 |
[20:52] | And he’s knackered the clutch. | 还把离合器搞坏了 |
[21:03] | Spent the last three years at Aldborough. Open prison. Ah. | 过去三年我都待在艾德波洛的开放式监狱 |
[21:08] | I learned how to do highlights. | 学会了挑染 |
[21:11] | And to drive a forklift truck. | 还学会开堆高机 |
[21:13] | Got me licence to drive a forklift truck. | 拿到了堆高机的驾照 |
[21:15] | Don’t ask me to do your hair. You’ll regret it. | 别叫我帮你染 你一定会后悔 |
[21:20] | Who’s your probation officer? | – 你的假释官是谁? |
[21:22] | Carol Sewell. Do you know her? | – 卡萝休尔 你认识她吗? |
[21:24] | She drinks. | 她会酗酒 |
[21:25] | She turns up half-cut | 每次出现都喝醉了 |
[21:27] | or doped up to her eyeballs on anti-anxiety meds. | 或是吃了一堆抗焦虑药物 |
[21:30] | She comes here, tells me her problems, | 跑来这里对我诉苦 |
[21:32] | and then she toddles off somewhere else | 我都还没说 |
[21:33] | before I can tell her any of mine. | 她就踉跄着要去别的地方 – |
[21:34] | Where are you working? | 你在哪里上班? – |
[21:36] | Ramsden’s Ready Meals on the industrial estate down here. | 在朗斯丹 即食调理包工厂 |
[21:40] | They supply all t’big supermarkets. | 在附近的工业区 供应给各家大型超市 |
[21:42] | It’s money. If you hear of anything else going, give us a shout. | 薪水不好 有其他机会的话跟我说一声 |
[21:45] | I’ll keep me ear to the ground. | 好 |
[21:47] | Make a few phone calls, and… | 我会帮忙注意 打几通电话 |
[21:49] | Will you? | – 真的吗? |
[21:51] | Yeah, sure. | – 当然没问题 |
[21:54] | So what’s happening with this lass in the flat upstairs? | 话说楼上公寓那个女生出了什么事? |
[21:57] | She came out of a window. What, like suicide? Drugs? Was she pushed? | – 从窗户摔出去 – 是自杀还是吸毒? 难道是被推下去? |
[22:03] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[22:05] | You see, that pisses me off. | 最让我火大的就是这个 |
[22:07] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[22:11] | These windows aren’t meant to open so far. | 这种窗户不应该开到这种程度 |
[22:15] | Everything’s bust. | 东西都是坏掉的 |
[22:20] | And behold, no sprinkler system. | 看啊 也没有消防洒水系统 |
[22:24] | And even if there was a sprinkler system, | 就算真有消防洒水系统 |
[22:26] | chances are it wouldn’t work. Shall I tell you why? | 很可能也没作用 |
[22:29] | Government contracts are very lucrative, | 想知道原因吗?因为政府合约油水很多 |
[22:32] | so everyone wants them, including – | 所以大家抢着要 |
[22:34] | surprise, surprise – criminals. | 毫不意外地包含罪犯 |
[22:36] | So… | – 所以… |
[22:37] | So, you’re saying these window fittings where this girl died | – 你是说这个女生身亡住处的 |
[22:40] | were all from a dodgy source? | 窗户配件来源有问题? |
[22:42] | Well, I’ve no idea where they’re from. | 来源我不清楚 |
[22:43] | What I’m saying is, it’s not impossible. | 但并非不可能 |
[22:45] | So… | 这些公司突然出现 |
[22:46] | ..these companies spring up and put on the hard sell, | 强力推销 |
[22:50] | and then when there’s a problem with the product, | 等到这些劣质产品无可避免地出问题时 |
[22:52] | which inevitably there is, because it’s shit, | |
[22:54] | where’s the company gone? | 公司跑哪去?人间蒸发 |
[22:55] | Disappeared, winked up, fucked off. | 早就离开了 |
[22:57] | That’ll be the Knezevics. Moved on to the next scam. | 克奈斯维奇已经在策画下一场敛财骗局了 |
[23:01] | So how do… If it is the Knezevics, say, | 假设真是克奈斯维奇好了 |
[23:03] | how do they get the contract in the first place? | 一开始又是如何取得合约的? |
[23:07] | Is there no due diligence? Course, | 难道没有查核程序? |
[23:09] | but it’s not impossible that whoever’s making the decisions | 当然有 |
[23:12] | is bent or compromised, or the criminal shows them | 但也可能是 |
[23:14] | a quality product that works and does the job, | 决策者本来就贪污或是有问题 也可能是罪犯先展示合格产品 |
[23:17] | but then when they supply them, | 等到供货时 |
[23:18] | it looks for all the world the same, but it isn’t. | 反正外观都一样 |
[23:19] | It’s rubbish. But people only find that out when it fails. | 但其实是次级品 等到故障了才被人发现 |
[23:23] | And this is on top of all the drug-running | 除此之外还有毒品交易和人口贩运… |
[23:25] | and people-trafficking and… Yeah. | |
[23:27] | Yeah, yeah. It just goes hand in hand. | 对…全都是一个牵一个 |
[23:30] | CID took down this fella in Huddersfield last year – | 刑事局去年在哈德斯菲尔德抓到一个家伙 |
[23:33] | he was connected to something like 58 different businesses. | 他跟大概58家公司行号都有关系 |
[23:36] | No! Yeah. How many CID hours | – 不可能 – 就是这样 |
[23:38] | do you think that took to wade through? | 你说刑事局要多久时间才能清查完毕? |
[23:41] | And of course, it’s all about laundering money in the end | 到最后其实都是为了洗钱 |
[23:43] | and there’s still any number of ways to do that despite | 尽管银行规定更加严苛 |
[23:45] | the banks tightening things. So, yeah. | 要洗钱多的是办法 |
[23:48] | Yeah, they still have their car washes and their nail bars | 所以说他们还是经营着洗车生意、美甲店 |
[23:50] | and their newsagents and their restaurants | 报刊店、餐厅和脱衣舞酒吧 |
[23:52] | and their lap-dancing bars, yeah. | 对吧? |
[23:54] | Under the viaduct in Sowerby Bridge. | 还记得索瓦比桥镇的高架桥底下吗? |
[23:56] | Remember that? | |
[23:57] | They call themselves businessmen. | 他们自称是商人 |
[23:59] | They’ve got their finger in any number of dirty little pies, | 染指各种见不得光的地方 |
[24:01] | and it’s naive to think that | 以为他们不会渗透到地方政府就太天真了 |
[24:03] | they won’t infiltrate local government. | |
[24:05] | That’s exactly what he’s doing in Bradford now. | 这才是他去布拉福的目的 |
[24:07] | It’s all part of how they operate. | 都是运作手段之一 |
[24:09] | It’s how they keep themselves informed. | 如此就能掌握大局 |
[24:11] | It’s how they hide in plain sight. | 躲在众目睽睽之下 |
[24:16] | Do you know… | 关于汤米李罗伊斯下星期要开庭的命案 |
[24:18] | ..anything about a rumour Darius Knezevic is connected to this murder | 你可听说过什么 |
[24:22] | that Tommy Lee Royce is in court for next week? | 克奈斯维奇有涉案的风声吗? |
[24:30] | I’ve heard things. | 的确有耳闻 |
[24:36] | They’ll never nail it onto Darius Knezevic. | 他们绝对抓不到把柄的 |
[24:38] | He’s too clever. | 达瑞斯克奈斯维奇太精明了 |
[24:43] | You do know this could be dangerous, don’t you? | 你应该知道这件事有危险吧? |
[24:46] | Yeah. For you. | – 知道 |
[24:48] | If you get too close. | – 对你来说 如果你太靠近真相的话 |
[24:55] | Right, I better be off. | 好 我该走了 |
[24:57] | It’s just a chance to work on something proper. | 只是想趁机认真写一篇报导 |
[24:59] | Something that can make a difference. | 希望能带来影响 |
[25:01] | Yeah, go for it. It needs doing. | 加油 |
[25:03] | Just be careful who you talk to | 的确有需要 只是要提防采访对象 |
[25:05] | and how much you tell them about yourself. | 不要透露太多自己的私事 |
[25:07] | So what’s the story about this girl that died, then, | 这个死在艾兰镇的公寓的女孩 |
[25:09] | in this flat in Elland? | 又是什么情况? |
[25:17] | She came out of a fourth-floor window. | 她从四楼窗户摔下去 |
[25:20] | Division went in and found boxes and boxes and boxes | 总局的人进去后发现一箱又一箱的现金 |
[25:24] | of cash, tens of thousands of pounds. Drugs? | – 总共数万英镑 – 贩毒? |
[25:27] | She’ll have been cuckooed. That’ll be the Knezevics. | 她应该是被克奈斯维奇利用了 |
[25:30] | They can’t launder money fast enough, | 洗钱速度不够快 |
[25:31] | so what do you do with it? Where do you put it? | 那该怎么办? |
[25:34] | You hide it in somebody else’s place, | 要放在哪里?藏在别人家里 |
[25:35] | somebody who ain’t got a clue | 让此人被蒙在鼓里 |
[25:37] | what’s going on and couldn’t do a fat lot about it if they did. | 就算发现也莫可奈何 |
[25:41] | Fucking hell, now what? | 真烦 又怎样了? |
[25:44] | Oh, shit. School. | 可恶 是学校 |
[25:47] | Hello. | – 喂? |
[25:49] | Is that Catherine? It is. | – 是凯瑟琳吗? – |
[25:51] | It’s David Baines over at Elm Wood. | 我就是 – 我是榆树镇中学的大卫贝恩斯 |
[25:54] | Mr Baines, how’s yourself? I don’t suppose | 贝恩斯先生 你好吗? |
[25:56] | you might have time to pop into the school? | 请问你有空来学校一趟吗? |
[25:58] | What, now? Yes, if that’s possible. | – 现在? – 对 如果方便的话 |
[26:00] | Well, I can, as it happens, I’ll be passing that way. | 刚好方便 我会经过那条路 |
[26:03] | But I’m on duty, so I’ll have to be brief. | 但我还在值勤 |
[26:06] | What’s occurred? | 不能待太久 出了什么事? |
[26:35] | I’ll be in court next Tuesday. | 下星期二我要出庭 |
[26:39] | Because you shopped me | 都是因为你前几个月向警方出卖我 |
[26:41] | to the police all those months ago. | |
[26:46] | But I want you to know… | 但我要你知道… |
[26:51] | ..I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[26:55] | May the Lord be with you. | 愿主与你同在 |
[27:13] | Chips or mash? | 薯条还是薯泥? |
[27:15] | Er… | |
[27:18] | You going to hurry up, or what? | 可以快一点吗? |
[27:22] | Fucking doing? | 你搞什么东西? 住手… |
[27:32] | Enough! Enough. | 我爱老二 他应该有机会成为乖巧的孩子 我看他在家里是欠缺支援和引导 |
[28:26] | I’m not sure that’s necessarily the case. | 我想不尽然是这么回事 |
[28:28] | I know his grandmother often works shifts. | 我知道他的外婆经常要值班 |
[28:31] | It’ll be too much time left to his own devices, then. | 但… 太多时间能让他为所欲为 |
[28:33] | And there’s no father, is there? Not as far as I know. | 而且就我所知又没爸爸 是吧? |
[28:45] | Now what? | 又怎么了? |
[28:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:47] | Did you have to come dressed like that? | 你非得穿着制服过来吗? |
[28:49] | Shall I let him know you’re here, Mrs Cawood? | 要我通报你到了吗 卡伍德太太? |
[28:52] | Yes, you can, love, thanks. Is that a gun? | – 是的 谢谢你 – 那是枪吗? |
[28:54] | Thought police weren’t supposed to have guns in this country. | 我还以为英国警察不能带枪 |
[28:57] | It’s a Taser, you twit. They let you loose with one of them? | – 这是电击枪 你这笨蛋 – 他们让你带着到处走? |
[28:59] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t they? Aren’t you a bit old? In. | – 对 为什么不能? – 你不是太老了吗? 进去 |
[29:04] | Ta, love. | 多谢了 |
[29:08] | Ah, Catherine. Thanks for popping in. | 凯瑟琳 |
[29:11] | Mr Baines. | 多谢你跑一趟 |
[29:12] | Mr Hepworth. How’s your wife? | 贝恩斯先生 赫普沃斯老师 你太太还好吗? |
[29:16] | Yeah, she’s… She’s… | 是的 |
[29:18] | She’s very, very, very… | 她非常… |
[29:22] | She’s all right, thank you. | 她很好 谢谢 |
[29:25] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:26] | So, what’s the charge? | – 这次是什么罪名? |
[29:28] | – Would you like to sit down? | |
[29:30] | Ryan? | 要不要先坐下? 莱恩 |
[29:35] | So, as I explained on the phone, | 就如我在电话上说明的 |
[29:38] | Mr Hepworth believes it was Ryan who damaged his car. | 赫普沃斯老师相信是莱恩毁损了他的车 – 你有吗? – 没有 – 知道是谁吗? – 不知道 |
[29:41] | Did you? | |
[29:43] | No. Do you know who did? | |
[29:45] | No. Has anyone talked to you about someone touching | – 有谁提过要对赫普沃斯老师的车动手? |
[29:47] | Mr Hepworth’s car? No. | – 没有 |
[29:50] | Show me your hands. | 手伸出来让我看 |
[29:55] | What’s in your pockets? Nothing. | – 口袋里装了什么? – 没什么 |
[29:57] | Have you asked him to empty his pockets? I can’t do that. | – 你有要求他清空口袋吗? – 我不能这么做 |
[30:00] | Stand up. Empty your pockets. | 站起来 清空口袋 |
[30:17] | Really? | 不是吧? |
[30:20] | Do you know when the damage occurred? | 知道事件在何时发生吗? |
[30:22] | Well, between when I parked the car there this morning | 从今天早上我把车停好 |
[30:26] | and when it was brought to my attention | 到晚餐时间另一位职员告知我的这段期间 |
[30:27] | by another member of staff at dinner time. | |
[30:29] | And who has access to that area during the day? | 白天时有谁能前往那个区域? |
[30:33] | – Well, everyone. | |
[30:35] | But… | 谁都可以 不过… |
[30:36] | Any CCTV? | – 有监视器吗? |
[30:38] | Er, not covering that area, no. | 没有拍到那一区 没有 |
[30:41] | So, what’s led you to believe it was Ryan? | 那你何以认定是莱恩? |
[30:43] | Only that he and I had an altercation yesterday. | 因为昨天他和我起口角 |
[30:48] | And I’m not accusing him. I thought you were. | 我不是在指控他… 我以为你在指控他 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry. I thought that’s why I was here. | 抱歉 我以为就是为此才叫我来 |
[30:52] | Well, I thought… | 我以为… 抱歉 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry, Mr Hepworth. I thought you were. | 赫普沃斯老师 我以为你在指控他 |
[30:58] | Well, someone’s done it. | 肯定是某人干的 |
[31:02] | Right. Well, if you want me to write a police report, I can… | 如果你希望我写警方报告 我可以写… |
[31:04] | No, I don’t think we need to go down that route, | 不 我想不用搞得这么严重 |
[31:07] | do we, Mr Hepworth? Well, actually, I can’t, | 是吧 |
[31:10] | because if you are accusing Ryan, | 赫普沃斯老师? 其实我不能写 |
[31:11] | another officer needs to deal with it. | 若你是指控莱恩 就得由其他警员来处理 |
[31:13] | No, I just asked you in as his grandmother, really, not as… | 我是请你以外婆的身分过来 不是… |
[31:16] | Although to be absolutely honest with you, | 不过我得坦白跟你说 |
[31:17] | you’ll need more evidence | 你需要更多证据 |
[31:18] | than the fact that you’ve had an altercation with him. | 不能单凭跟他起过口角为由 |
[31:20] | And even then, we’re not really talking about | 就算有也不能算是刑事毁损罪 |
[31:22] | criminal damage, are we? If the tyres had been slashed | 是吧? |
[31:24] | and it was indelible marker pen, | 如果轮胎被割破且用不褪色奇异笔涂鸦 |
[31:26] | then yeah, we would be. But they weren’t, so it isn’t. | 就能算是 |
[31:29] | And can I ask you, Mr Hepworth, are you quite certain | 但事实并非如此 |
[31:31] | in your own mind that you haven’t made an assumption | 我想请教赫普沃斯老师 |
[31:33] | it was Ryan precisely because you did have this altercation | 你心里真的确定 |
[31:36] | with him yesterday? This was the altercation | 没有先入为主地认定是莱恩干的吗? |
[31:38] | about Ryan using unacceptable language. | 毕竟昨天你的确跟他起过口角 是莱恩说出逾矩言论的口角吗? |
[31:40] | See, this is why it in’t adding up to me, because… | 就是这样我才想不通 |
[31:44] | ..last night, Ryan, well… | 因为昨晚莱恩… |
[31:48] | He was emotional, certainly. | 他的确情绪激动 |
[31:50] | But when he got over being emotional, | 可是等到心情平复之后 |
[31:51] | he was talking about apologising to Mr Hepworth | 他还提到想要为了说出不该说的话 |
[31:53] | for saying something he shouldn’t have done | 向赫普沃斯老师道歉 |
[31:55] | in the hope of getting back on the team. Now, to my mind | 希望能重回球队 |
[31:57] | that in’t consistent with him daubing up his car. | 在我看来 这番话跟涂鸦他的车是前后矛盾 |
[32:00] | Back on the team? | 重回球队? |
[32:01] | The football team. That’s what the altercation was about. | 足球队 这就是口角的起因 |
[32:04] | No, it was about me being blamed for something | 不是 |
[32:07] | which Cesco said, which Cesco admitted, | 是因为切斯可说的话被赖到我头上 |
[32:10] | and then he tried to chase us | 而切斯可也承认了 |
[32:12] | on us bikes in his car. No, I didn’t. | 而且他还开着车想追骑自行车的我们 |
[32:15] | Can’t you arrest him for that? | – 我没有 – 这样不能逮捕他吗? |
[32:18] | Did you drive on the kerb? No. Pleased to hear it. | – 你有开上路缘吗? – 没有 那我就放心了 |
[32:23] | Why don’t we do a bit more finding out? | 不如我们再调查一下好了 |
[32:26] | See if we can find anyone who saw something. | 看看能否找到目击者 |
[32:28] | And then hopefully we can find a solution that allows Ryan | 然后但愿 能够找到解决之道 |
[32:32] | to get his place back on the team, if that’s what he wants | 让莱恩重返球队? |
[32:36] | and Mr Hepworth agrees. | 如果他希望如此 而赫普沃斯老师也同意的话 |
[32:38] | Is that what you want, Ryan? | – 你希望这样吗 莱恩? |
[32:40] | Yes, sir. | – 是的 先生 |
[32:43] | Well, I’m sorry, Catherine. I hope I haven’t wasted your time. | 不好意思 凯瑟琳 希望没有浪费你的时间 |
[32:48] | No. Like I say, I was passing. | 没有 我也说了 我刚好路过 |
[32:56] | You get your bike back? Yeah. | – 自行车拿回来了吗? – 有 |
[32:59] | Well, that was weird. Hepworth is weird. I kept telling you. | – 刚刚还真奇怪 – 我一直跟你说赫普沃斯是怪人 |
[33:03] | You know Mr Baines rang me like you’d been caught red-handed, | 贝恩斯先生在电话上说得 |
[33:06] | and then not a scrap of evidence. | 好像你被人赃俱获 结果却没凭没据 |
[33:08] | I bet Hepworth did that himself to his car | 我看是赫普沃斯自己搞破坏 |
[33:10] | to get me into trouble. | 想要陷害我 |
[33:11] | Should have made him turn his pockets out. | 你应该叫他清空口袋才对 |
[33:14] | By the way, I didn’t do it, | – 顺便跟你说 真的不是我 – 我知道不是你 – 怎么知道? – 因为我看过 |
[33:16] | No, I know you didn’t. How? | |
[33:19] | Because I’ve seen how you draw a cock and balls when we play | |
[33:21] | Picture Consequences, and it’s nothing like that. | 我们玩图画接龙游戏时 你画的老二 风格根本不同 载入中 一则新讯息 里柯报刊店 很适合莱恩的礼物 你会告诉我吧? 如果有人叫你做你不想做的事? 凯瑟琳:你会告诉我吧? 如果有人叫你做你不想做的事? 像是什么? 任何事 会 会 我当然会 你知道我会的 两房公寓 六万五千英镑 |
[37:46] | Did you have a good day? Yeah. | – 今天开心吗? – 开心 |
[37:49] | – What’s all this mess? – What mess? | – 怎么乱七八糟? – 哪有乱七八糟? – 我是在做菜 – 你是喝酒了 |
[38:13] | Right. I’m just off up to the driving range, girls. | 我要去高尔夫练习场 两位小朋友 |
[38:28] | Mummy? | 妈咪? |
[38:31] | Mm? | 爸爸为什么不喜欢你? |
[38:33] | Why doesn’t Daddy like you? | 艾兰镇咖啡馆 |
[39:05] | I called in the shop. Your little assistant | 我打电话到店里 |
[39:07] | said you’d be here. | 你的小助理说你在这里 |
[39:09] | Did you find time to look up flats on the internet? | 你有抽空上网找公寓吗? |
[39:12] | Yeah. Jo, I… Seriously, I can’t afford | 乔 |
[39:15] | anything like that at the moment. | 我是说真的 目前我负担不起这种大数目 |
[39:17] | I mean, you know, if he’s knocking you about, | 既然他会打你 |
[39:19] | you ought to go to the council and ask for a flat. Yeah. | – 你就应该去找市议会要求提供住处 – 对 |
[39:22] | Yeah, I think you should do that. | 对 你应该这么做 |
[39:23] | They won’t give me anything. | 他们不会马上提供 |
[39:25] | I’ll go on a list. People wait years. | 我会被排入名单 有人等了好几年 |
[39:27] | Do you really think that’s where I want Florence and Poppy | 你真以为我会希望 佛罗伦斯和波比在这种环境长大? |
[39:29] | to grow up? Is that where you’d want your kids to grow up? | 你会想让自己的孩子在那里长大吗? |
[39:31] | Do your parents know what he’s like? | 你爸妈知道他的情形吗? |
[39:33] | They don’t bother with me. Why? | – 他们不想理我 – 为什么? |
[39:38] | I think I might kill him. | 我考虑要杀掉他 |
[39:40] | Well, yeah, certainly that would solve some problems. | 这样的确能解决部分问题 |
[39:44] | Might create a few new ones. | 也可能衍生一些新的 |
[39:45] | I should be allowed to get divorced. | 我应该能诉请离婚 |
[39:47] | Except he’d win. He’d win everything. | 只不过他会赢 他会赢得一切 |
[39:50] | He’d get the girls, he’d get the house, all of his pension. | 赢得女儿和房子 还有他所有的退休金 |
[39:52] | Why would he win? Because that’s what he’s like. | – 他怎么可能赢? – 因为他就是这种人 |
[39:55] | He always has to win. | 他向来非赢不可 |
[39:56] | But if he just wasn’t there, | 但要是他不存在的话 |
[40:00] | we could just live there. | 我和女儿就可以住在那里 |
[40:03] | Me and the girls. And my God, my life would be so easy. | 我的人生就会解脱 |
[40:06] | What would you live on? | – 你要靠什么过活? |
[40:08] | Fresh air. | – 新鲜空气 |
[40:09] | How would you pay the mortgage? | – 你要怎么付房贷? |
[40:11] | I don’t know. I don’t care. | – 不晓得 我不管 |
[40:13] | I might get away with it. | 我或许能够脱罪 |
[40:17] | People know what he’s like. That policewoman did. | 大家都知道他的德性 |
[40:20] | She was nearly begging me to shop him for coercive control. | 那个女警就知道 她还求我告发他胁迫控制 |
[40:22] | Why didn’t you? Because you said you were going to help me. | – 你为何没有? – 因为你说过要帮我 |
[40:29] | And you know, as soon as all that officialdom kicks in, | 只要官方单位一介入 |
[40:32] | they can take your children off you like batting an eyelid. So… | 一眨眼的工夫就会把孩子带走 所以… |
[40:40] | I don’t know. | 我真的不晓得 |
[40:41] | I don’t know. Maybe I should go talk to her. | 或许我应该去找她谈 |
[40:43] | I’m going to have to talk to | 反正药的检验结果出来后 |
[40:44] | one of them anyway when those drug results come back. | 警察还是会找我谈 |
[40:48] | I’m being blackmailed. | 我被勒索了 |
[40:50] | That’s why it’s a struggle | 所以这阵子我才会帮不了你 |
[40:52] | to help you out just at the moment. | |
[40:54] | These lads came into the shop. | 有几个男的跑来店里 |
[40:56] | One of them got me in my little consulting room and he had a gun. | 其中一个进了我的诊察室 还带着枪 |
[40:59] | They want 1,800 quid a week, or… | 要求每星期交出一千八百镑 否则… |
[41:01] | Are you joking? | – 你说真的? – 他们是组织犯罪 |
[41:02] | They’re organised. They threatened to hurt my family. Shit. Yeah. | 还威胁要伤害我的家人 – 可恶 – 对 |
[41:07] | Well, can’t you go to the police? | 你不能报警吗? |
[41:08] | How? When I’ve been helping people like you? | 要怎么报警?我在帮你这种人 |
[41:12] | As soon as they start sniffing around, they’re going to | 一旦警方开始打听 |
[41:15] | lift the lid on stuff I shouldn’t have been doing. So they’ve got me. | 就会揭穿我根本不该做的事 所以我被吃定了 |
[41:18] | I’m sorry. I wish I could help you, but I can’t. | 很抱歉 我很想帮你 |
[41:22] | Rob knows it was you who gave me that diazepam. | 但我也爱莫能助 罗伯知道给我地西泮的人是你 |
[41:28] | How? | – 怎么会? |
[41:29] | I told him. | – 我告诉他的 |
[41:32] | Shit. Joanna! | – 可恶 |
[41:34] | I didn’t want to. | 乔安娜 – |
[41:35] | But you know, when someone’s wanting to know stuff | 我也不想 可是你也知道 当有人想逼问你 |
[41:38] | and they’re punching the crap out of you until you tell them… | 会把你揍个半死 直到你招供 |
[41:41] | Why didn’t you make something up? | – 你怎么不随便编个说词? – |
[41:43] | I did to start with, but… | 我有 起初有 可是… |
[41:51] | I have thought about how I’d do it. | 我已经想过该怎么下手 |
[41:55] | If I did kill him. | 如果真要杀他的话 |
[41:59] | He drinks. | 他会喝酒 |
[42:01] | Despite all his healthy body, healthy minds stuff, | 尽管他一再强调要身心健康 |
[42:03] | Friday night, he drinks himself into a massive stupor. | 每个星期五晚上 |
[42:07] | And I’ve often thought | 他都会喝到烂醉 我经常在想 |
[42:10] | if I could just get hold of some ketamine | 如果我能拿到K他命的话 |
[42:14] | and drop it into his drink, | 就能加到他的酒里面 |
[42:16] | then I could put a cushion over his face. | 再拿抱枕把他闷死 |
[42:19] | Or an injection. | 或是用注射的 |
[42:22] | If you inject air into someone’s bloodstream. | 如果在血流中注入空气 |
[42:24] | Is that true? That it’ll kill them? | 这样真的会致命吗? |
[42:26] | Yeah. I think if you got air in your bloodstream, | 对 |
[42:29] | you wouldn’t be finding a lot to laugh at. | 要是空气进入血流 你就笑不出来了 |
[42:34] | Perhaps you can help me with that, then. | 既然你不能帮我安排公寓 |
[42:36] | If you can’t help me with a little flat. | 或许这件事情可以 |
[42:39] | I don’t handle ketamine, Joanna. | 我并不经手K他命 |
[42:41] | It’s not a prescription drug. | 乔安娜 那并非处方药 |
[42:42] | Well, something else, then. | 那就用别的药 |
[42:45] | You’re a chemist. | 毕竟你是药剂师 |
[43:42] | This is very kind of you. | – 你也太客气了 |
[43:43] | I’m decluttering. Anything you don’t want, | – 我正在整理不要的东西 |
[43:46] | just drop back in the box and I’ll put it on Freecycle. | 如果有你不要的就放回箱子 我送去回收站 |
[43:48] | – No, I think I can use all this. | |
[43:51] | Thanks. | 我应该全都用得上 谢谢 |
[43:52] | Got you an interview for a job. | – 我还帮你找到面试机会 |
[43:54] | When? | – 什么时候? |
[43:55] | It’s driving a forklift truck. | – 堆高机驾驶 – |
[43:57] | No way! | 怎么可能? – |
[43:58] | Yeah, you’ve to ring that number, give them your name | 打上面的电话 报你的名字 他们就会帮你安排 |
[44:00] | and then they’ll book you in. Nevison Gallagher? Yeah. | “奈维森盖拉格”? 对 |
[44:05] | Industrial refrigeration. It’s on the same | 工业冷冻设备公司 – |
[44:07] | industrial estate as Ramsden’s, down here. Oh, I know. | 跟朗斯丹在前面的同一个工业区 – 我知道 |
[44:12] | If there’s ever anything I can do for you, | 要是有什么我能为你做的 |
[44:14] | you will let me know, won’t you? | 就说一声 好吗? |
[44:18] | Yeah, well, actually – and this isn’t why I’ve done it | 事实上…对了 我不是为此才给你东西 |
[44:20] | so do say no if it’s not convenient, but… | 所以要是不方便就直说 |
[44:24] | ..if I leave you my little Ford… | 如果说我把我的小福特留给你 |
[44:27] | ..could I borrow your truck for a couple of hours on Saturday? | 星期六可以借用你的卡车几个小时吗? |
[44:30] | As long as you’re not doing owt dodgy in it. | 只要别用它做些什么不可告人的事 |
[44:32] | I’m only out on licence. | 我是因为有驾照才出来的 |
[44:56] | Dad! Avinash is having driving lessons. | 爸 阿维纳许在上驾训班 |
[44:58] | Can I get driving lessons? How much are they? | – 我能上驾训班吗? – 报名费多少钱? |
[45:01] | An arm and a leg. For my birthday? | – 不少钱 – 就当做是给我的生日礼物? |
[45:03] | Dad! Hmm? Oh. We’ll have to see. What do you mean? | – 爸? – 我们会考虑的 什么意思? |
[45:07] | I mean, we’ll have to see. | 我说了 我们会再考虑看看 |
[45:13] | Have you been following my son | 你们也像跟踪我女儿那样跟踪我儿子吗? |
[45:16] | as well as my daughters? | |
[45:18] | I only ask because I’d love to know what the little sod | 问这个是因为我想知道 |
[45:20] | gets up to when he’s supposed to be at school. | 那小子在该上学时在玩什么花样 |
[45:31] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[45:34] | Tahir. | 塔希尔 |
[45:46] | You haven’t got a son, Faisal. | 你没有儿子 费伊索 |
[45:52] | You try and fuck with me again | 要是再想耍我的话 |
[45:54] | and I will prove to you | 我就证明给你看 |
[45:55] | that I know your daughters better than you do. | 我真的比你更了解你女儿 |
[45:59] | Especially that eldest one, eh? | 尤其是那个大女儿 懂了吗? |
[46:03] | Next week, yeah? Oh, and it’ll be Thursday, not Wednesday. | 别忘了下个星期 知道吗? 到时是星期四 不是星期三 |
[46:07] | I’m getting married on Wednesday. | 星期三我要结婚 |
[46:10] | You not going to congratulate me? | 你不恭喜我吗? |
[46:14] | Congratulations. | – 恭喜 |
[46:15] | Nice. | – 乖 |
[46:17] | And next week, cos you tried to fuck with me, I want this | 因为你想耍我 所以下星期我要再加一千五 |
[46:19] | plus another 1,500. No, I can’t do that. Oh, you can. | – 我做不到 |
[46:22] | You’d be silly not to. I told you, the police might be onto me. | – 你做得到 |
[46:25] | How? | 不然你就太傻了 – |
[46:26] | Hmm? Eh? | 我说过警察可能盯上我了 – 怎么会? |
[46:28] | How? | – 怎么盯上的? |
[46:29] | This…woman I gave a few pills to got arrested, | – 我给了一个女的几颗药 结果她被抓了 |
[46:33] | and the pills were confiscated by the police. | 药被警察没收 |
[46:36] | And she’s not told them where she got them from, | 她不肯说出来源 |
[46:38] | but I worry that she will. | 但我担心她会 |
[46:39] | She has to go back when the tests on the drugs come back. | 等到检验结果出炉 |
[46:41] | And I worry…that she’s flaky | 她就得再回警局 我担心像她这么疯癫 |
[46:43] | and that she could say anything, | 可能会口不择言 |
[46:45] | and she reckons she’s told her husband, and he could, too. | 而且她还告诉了她老公 他也可能说出去 |
[46:50] | Well, sort them out. | 那你就把两个都解决了 |
[46:52] | Both of them. | |
[46:54] | How? | 怎么解决? |
[46:56] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[46:58] | And if it becomes my problem, well, like I say… | 要是变成我的问题 就像我说的 |
[47:02] | ..wouldn’t take much to persuade me to go say hello | 我二话不说就会去跟你大女儿打声招呼 |
[47:04] | to that eldest one of yours. | |
[47:09] | See you Thursday. | 星期四再见 |
[47:41] | Where are you going? Football. | – 你要去哪里? – 足球赛 |
[47:44] | You back on t’team? Yeah. | – 回到球队了? |
[47:46] | He asked me yesterday. Last minute. Only cos | – 对 昨天他临时问我的 |
[47:48] | he couldn’t find anyone else daft enough to do it. | 大概是找不到别的笨蛋上场 – |
[47:50] | Was he all right wi’ you? Yeah. | 他对你客气吗? – 对 |
[47:52] | Can I eat this pizza cold? | 披萨冷的可以吃吗? |
[47:55] | Yeah, why not? | 有何不可?你们跟谁比? |
[47:56] | Who are you playing? | |
[47:58] | I mean, I won’t die from… | 应该不会死于起司中毒吧? – |
[48:01] | ..cheese poisoning? I doubt it. Who are you playing? | 我看是不会 跟谁比? |
[48:04] | Hipperholme. There or here? | – 希普霍姆中学 – |
[48:06] | Here. Clare and Neil are taking me, | 场地在哪里? – 本地 |
[48:09] | cos I thought you were working this Saturday. | 克莱儿和尼尔会带我去 因为… 我以为这个星期六你要上班 |
[48:13] | Well, I was supposed to be, but I’m not now, so… | 本来要 但现在不用了 |
[48:18] | Do you want me to come? | 你要我去吗? |
[48:19] | You don’t have to. I texted Clare about it last night | 不用了 |
[48:22] | and she was fine with it. | 昨晚我传讯息给克莱儿 她说没问题 |
[48:24] | So, we might drive into Leeds and look at some shops, so… | 我们可能会开车去里兹逛街 |
[48:26] | ..you can play with your Land Rover. Love you! See ya. Bye. | 所以你可以玩你那台路华 爱你 待会见 走啰 |
[48:55] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[48:57] | How are you doing? | 你好吗? |
[49:01] | He’s playing football. They should be finishing any time, | 他正在比赛 应该就快结束了 |
[49:03] | then they’re reckoning they’re going to Leeds shopping, so… | 他们接着可能会去里兹逛街 |
[49:07] | ..I don’t know. | 我也不晓得 |
[49:09] | I forgot to tell you, because the clutch is knackered, | 我忘了告诉你 |
[49:11] | you need to double declutch when you go up the gears. | 因为离合器坏了 进档时要连续松开两次 |
[49:14] | OK. | 好 |
[49:16] | Otherwise it pops into neutral. | – 否则会跳到空档 |
[49:17] | OK. | – 了解 |
[49:19] | And then you get honked at by a twat behind. | – 接着就会被后面的笨蛋按喇叭 |
[49:21] | OK. | – 好 |
[49:23] | Do you know how to double declutch? | 你知道怎么连续松开离合器吗? |
[49:26] | Oh, yeah. I was born in 1966. | 知道 1966年出生的我 记得车子不是一踩就跑的时代 回忆啊 |
[49:29] | I remember when cars didn’t always go. Memories! | 他们要走了 我先挂电话 艾莉森 – |
[49:32] | They’re on the move. I’m going to have to go, Alison. Good luck. Ta. | 祝你好运 – 多谢 里兹 |
[50:31] | Oh, I stink. Has anyone got any wet wipes? | 我身上很臭 谁有湿纸巾吗? |
[50:33] | There might be some in there. | 这里面可能有 |
[50:35] | What, in here? Mm-hm. | 这里吗? |
[50:37] | No, can’t see any. | 没有 没看到 |
[50:38] | Oh, you’re all right. I forgot I had this. | 不用了 我忘了还有这个 |
[50:42] | Jesus, Ryan! Oh, bloody ‘ell, lad. You must smell like | – 天啊 莱恩 |
[50:45] | a poke of monkeys, needing to douse yourself in chemicals like that. | – 吓死人 孩子 你肯定是臭得像猴子 |
[50:48] | Oh… | 才需要像这样全身喷满化学品 北里兹 巴恩斯利 雪菲尔 |
[51:50] | See you later, love. See you in a bit. | – 等一下见 – 待会见 凯瑟琳来电 |
[54:18] | Shit. | 惨了 |
[54:27] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[54:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[54:32] | Leeds. | – 里兹 |
[54:33] | Leeds? | – 里兹 |
[54:34] | – I’m in a coffee shop. Are you? | |
[54:36] | They wanted to look round Game, | 在一家咖啡馆 – |
[54:39] | and they can spend hours in there, them two, | 是吗? 他们想要逛电玩游戏 |
[54:41] | and it bores me rigid, so I come and get a cup of coffee | 可能一待就是好几个小时 无聊得要死 |
[54:44] | and let them fill their boots. | 所以就自己来喝杯咖啡 随便他们去逛 |
[54:46] | How was the football? | 球赛怎么样? |
[54:48] | – Well, they lost, but they did very well. | |
[54:51] | Yeah? | 输了 不过表现很好 |
[54:52] | 3-0. | – 是吗? |
[54:54] | So, that’s really not that bad for them. | 三比零 对他们来说还不算太差 |
[54:57] | He did a couple of good dives and he saved one or two, | 他多次漂亮飞扑 成功救援一、两次 |
[54:59] | you know, when he stopped talking long enough to concentrate. | 只要他可以闭嘴静下来 专心看球的时候 |
[55:05] | Anyway, what can I do you for? | 总之你有什么事? |
[55:09] | Nothing, really. I was just… | 没事 只是想… |
[55:13] | ..ringing to find out how you’d gone on. | 打个电话问问你们的情况 |
[55:16] | Oh, you mean with that Hepworth? | 你是说跟赫普沃斯的事吗? |
[55:18] | Er… | |
[55:20] | ..he were fine. | 他还算平静 |
[55:21] | There were no incidents, no nasty comments. | 就我所知没有起冲突 |
[55:24] | Not that I know of. I didn’t see much of him, to be honest. | 也没有口出恶言 |
[55:27] | What did you say to him? | 坦白说我没见到他几次 你对他说了什么? |
[55:30] | Nothing much. | 没说什么 |
[55:32] | I think Ryan’s little old granny | 我猜是莱恩的老外婆 |
[55:34] | turning up dressed like RoboCop didn’t compute, | 穿得像失去理智的机器战警到学校 |
[55:36] | so his undercarriage fell off. | 吓得他龟缩了 |
[55:42] | You at a loose end? | 你闲着没事吗? |
[55:45] | No. | 也不是 |
[55:50] | I hate Leeds. | 我讨厌里兹 |
[55:53] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[55:55] | Don’t know why we come. I’d rather be at home. | 也不知道来干嘛 |
[56:01] | Mm. | 我宁可待在家 |
[56:07] | Is there owt else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[56:08] | Only I’ve got a moderately interesting looking sandwich | 有份颇为诱人的三明治一直在盯着我 |
[56:12] | staring at me and it won’t | |
[56:14] | get out of its bit of packaging all by itself. | 它光是摆着可不会自己脱掉包装 |
[56:19] | No. | 没事 |
[56:21] | No, I was just… | 没事 我只是… |
[56:24] | Yeah, wondering how you’d gone on. | 想知道你们的情况 |
[56:30] | So, I’ll see you when I see you. | – 那就见面再聊吧 |
[56:32] | Yep. | – 好 |
[56:35] | When you get back from Leeds. | 等你从里兹回来后 |
[56:40] | OK. Ta-ta. | 好 再见 |
[56:43] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[57:18] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[57:22] | # In this trouble town | |
[57:24] | # Troubles are found | |
[57:30] | # In this trouble town | |
[57:33] | # Words do get ’round | |
[57:41] | # Stuck in speed bump city | |
[57:44] | # Where the only thing that’s pretty | |
[57:46] | # Is the thought of getting out. # |