时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Mate, what am I going to say? Just say the police were there before us. | – 我该怎么说? – 就说被警察早一步赶到 |
[00:15] | Also, we should tell him we took one of the rucksacks. No way! | 还要说出我们拿走其中一个背包 不行 |
[00:17] | They’ll string us up! | 我们会被吊起来打 – |
[00:19] | What if we just turned up? | 如果背包自己出现呢? – 出现? |
[00:21] | Turned up? Like we found it. | – 比如说被我们捡到 |
[00:22] | They wouldn’t believe us! They’d know. | – 他们不会相信 一定会被识破 |
[00:24] | Someone gave it to us in Elland, near the flat. | 别人交给我们的 在艾兰镇的公寓大楼附近 |
[00:27] | Someone near the flats, in the flats, found it, gave it to us, | 大楼附近或里面的人捡到后 发现是我们的才拿来 |
[00:31] | realised it belonged to us. When? When did this happen? | – 什么时候?何时发生的事? |
[00:33] | Yesterday. This morning. | – 昨天 今天早上 |
[00:34] | So why are we only telling him now? Why weren’t we telling | 那为何等到现在才说? |
[00:36] | Viktor when he come round and asked about the rucksacks? | – 维克托来问起背包时 我们为何没说? – 该死 |
[00:39] | Look, we can’t tell him about the rucksack. | 不能说出背包的事 |
[00:41] | We have to stick to the story that we never saw any rucksacks | 必须坚称我们没有见到背包 |
[00:43] | or we’re even more dead than we already are. | – 我们现在比之前还惨了 |
[00:45] | Look, if Josip talks… Say he’s lying! | – 听着 要是约瑟普招供… |
[00:47] | Look, we get rid of it. We just… | 就说是他说谎 听好 我们把东西扔了 |
[00:50] | We go back to our house, get the rucksack, ditch it. | 我们先回家里 把背包拿去扔掉 |
[00:52] | Maybe keep a few pounds each. | – 或许各自再留个几英镑 |
[00:54] | Maybe. A few hundred pounds each. | – 或许吧 |
[00:57] | Or we run. | – 各自留个几百英镑 |
[00:59] | We take the money, all of it, and then we just disappear. | – 或是去跑路 |
[01:01] | I’m getting married on Wednesday! | 带着所有的钱人间蒸发 星期三我就要结婚了 |
[01:04] | I can’t just disappear. We ditch it. | 不能人间蒸发 扔掉 |
[01:06] | We fetch it from the house, we keep a few hundred quid | 先回家拿背包 留个几百镑 |
[01:09] | and we ditch it. We should have handed it over when we could have. | 然后就扔掉 应该趁早交出去才对 |
[01:11] | Yes. Yeah, but we didn’t. | 对…可是我们没有 |
[01:16] | Viktor. Viktor, the police have got Josip. | 维克托…警察逮到约瑟普了 我们抵达时 |
[01:19] | They were already there when we turned up. | 他们早就到了 11通来自克莱儿的 |
[01:52] | I’m off, love. | 未接来电 – |
[01:55] | I don’t get it. I sat in a meeting | 我要下班了 – 我搞不懂 |
[01:56] | about this interview strategy with this Josip lad, | 我旁听了针对这个约瑟普的侦讯策略会议 |
[01:59] | and all they’re going to do him for is false imprisonment | 他们只想拿非法拘禁和洗钱的罪名办他 |
[02:02] | and money-laundering. | |
[02:04] | What about rape, for God’s sake? | 性侵和谋杀就不管了吗? |
[02:06] | And murder? | |
[02:07] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊 |
[02:09] | That’s a minefield, accusing him of rape. | 指控他性侵就得要步步为营 |
[02:12] | If she consented to sex at the time, assuming | 若当时她是合意性交 |
[02:14] | they had sex at all, which, of course, we don’t know… | 前提是他们真有性交 这一点我们并不清楚… |
[02:17] | She thought he was her boyfriend. | 她把他当成男朋友 |
[02:18] | That’s what the neighbour said. What, you think they were | 邻居们都这么说 |
[02:21] | just holding hands? How must she have felt | 你以为他们只有牵手吗? |
[02:23] | when she realised what was going on? | 当她发现真相后 心里作何感想? |
[02:24] | As I say, nobody can prove that… | – 我说了 没有人能证明… |
[02:26] | And how is it not manslaughter at the very least? | – 这又怎么不算过失杀人? 至少算是吧? |
[02:29] | Well, the thing is… I know. I’ve heard it all before. | – 重点是… – 我知道 这番话我听过 |
[02:31] | He didn’t intend that she should die. | “他不是有意要她死” |
[02:33] | So what? She died. Because they were up to no good in her flat. | 那又怎样?她就是死了 因为他们在她的公寓里不怀好意 |
[02:37] | OK. So our job is to make the law work as best we can | 听着 |
[02:41] | in whatever circumstances we find ourselves dealing with. | 我们的职责是尽力去执法 无论要面对何种情况 |
[02:44] | And, yeah…it don’t always fit the bill. | 对 偶尔的确会事与愿违… |
[02:47] | How can you not know that if you imprison someone, | 怎么可能不知道被监禁的人会企图逃跑? |
[02:50] | they might try and escape, and if you’re on the fourth floor | 而且若是在四楼的话 更有可能致命 |
[02:52] | of a building, it might prove fatal? How can you not know that? | – 怎么可能不知道这一点? |
[02:56] | I agree. I’m right there with you. But the reality is, | – 我同意 |
[02:59] | there’s no point charging him with something | 我认同你的看法 但现实就是明知会被辩方反驳 |
[03:01] | we know the defence are just going to bat away, is there? | 还起诉那项罪名并没有意义 是吧? |
[03:04] | They’ve got to charge him with something | 他们必须选择有希望不被驳回 – |
[03:06] | where we know there’s a chance of making it stick… Yeah, I know. | 并且成立的罪名起诉他 – |
[03:08] | ..and getting a conviction out of it. You know. | 对 我知道 |
[03:11] | Is this the wrong time, the wrong case | 可是你知道的 你在此时开始 |
[03:14] | for you to be starting your attachment to CID with? | 去刑事局培训却遇上这件案子 是否时机不对? |
[03:16] | No. | 不会 |
[03:21] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[03:23] | Oh, and then, | 还有一点 |
[03:25] | all they’re going to do about her falling out the window | 到时候对她坠楼的部分 |
[03:27] | is get the Health and Safety Executive involved. | 就只会找来卫生安全部门介入 |
[03:29] | Yeah, well… What are they going to do? | – 对 是这样 – 他们会怎么做? |
[03:31] | Fill in some forms, open and close a few filing cabinets? | 填几张表格 立案归档就算了吗? |
[03:33] | No, the Health and Safety Exec are very powerful. | 不 卫生安全部门权力很大 |
[03:36] | They can get people sent to prison the same as we can. | 跟我们一样可以送人去坐牢 |
[03:38] | Yeah, well, they need to get their fingers out | 好吧 |
[03:40] | and get on with it. | 他们得赶紧着手去做才行 |
[03:42] | Did you give him that registration number | 我们发现的那辆灰色本田的车号 |
[03:44] | of that little grey Honda we spotted? | 你交出去了吗? |
[03:47] | No, not yet. | – 不 |
[03:48] | Are you shitting me? | 还没有 – |
[03:49] | No. | 你在开玩笑吗? 没有 |
[03:52] | I thought… Wouldn’t it just be people rubbernecking? Right. What? | 我想说应该只是民众在看热闹吧? – 原来如此 – 怎么了? |
[03:57] | Catherine, what? | – 凯瑟琳 |
[03:59] | I had an instinct it was more, but ’twas ever thus. | 怎么了? – |
[04:02] | Five minutes with CID, you know more than I do. | 直觉告诉我并不单纯 但始终不变的是 |
[04:05] | Good luck. | 才刚到刑事局就自以为厉害 祝你好运 |
[04:10] | Sarcastic bitch. | 尖酸刻薄的女人 |
[04:13] | Dozy sod. # There’s a tower block overhead | 摸鱼偷懒的家伙 |
[04:42] | # And all you got’s your benefits and you’re barely scraping by # In this trouble town | 幸 |
[04:51] | # Troubles I’ve found # Stuck in speed bump city | 福 |
[05:02] | # Where the only thing that’s pretty is the thought of getting out. # | 谷 |
[05:23] | Hey, down here. Down here. | 嘿 就在前面… 索瓦比路 出租农地 |
[05:37] | – Shit. | |
[05:38] | What is it? Shit! | 可恶… – |
[05:39] | Don’t answer it. | 怎么了? 不要接 |
[05:44] | Answer it. Go. | 接起来 快 |
[05:52] | Viktor. | – 维克托 |
[05:53] | I’ve spoken to Darius. I’ve told him what happened. | – 我已经跟达瑞斯说过 事情的经过都告诉他了 |
[05:57] | He wants to see you. Darius? When? | 他要见你 – 达瑞斯?什么时候? |
[06:00] | This evening. Both of you. | – 今天晚上 你们两个都来 |
[06:03] | I’ll pick you both up at the top of your road in two hours. | 两个小时后 我会去你们家的路口接人 |
[06:07] | All right? Right. | 行吗? 好 |
[06:12] | What?! | 什么事情? |
[06:13] | What? Eh? | 什么事情? |
[06:18] | Come on, we’re burying this. | 我们快去把东西埋起来 |
[06:21] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[06:46] | Come on. | 下车 |
[07:00] | Joanna? | 乔安娜 |
[07:16] | I’m telling you, Colonel, the baron’s up to something… | 不要用那种眼神看我 |
[07:31] | Don’t look at me like that. Go in there. | 进去 |
[07:37] | And for goodness’ sake, take your coat off. | 拜托你把外套脱掉 |
[08:01] | Thank you. | – 再见 – 谢谢 |
[08:15] | Er, that’s £4.12, please. | 总共是4镑12分 |
[08:20] | Thank you. See you. | – 谢谢 – 再见 |
[08:28] | There you go. | 好了 |
[08:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:41] | That’s £5.22, please. | 总共是5镑22分 |
[08:45] | Have a good day. Ta-ta. | – 祝你愉快 – 再见 |
[08:51] | How do? | 你好 |
[08:53] | Have you been in a fight? | 你跟人打架吗? |
[08:55] | Several. | 打了好几场 |
[08:58] | I know you’re cross. Really? | – 我知道你很不爽 – 真的吗? |
[09:01] | Give me a packet of paracetamol. | 给我一盒止痛药 |
[09:10] | I don’t want you and Clare falling out. | 我不希望你跟克莱儿闹翻 |
[09:17] | Do you know what he did to Becky? | 你知不知道你去见的那个无赖 |
[09:19] | That vacuous thug that you go and sit with? | 对贝琪做了什么? |
[09:23] | Yeah, I know that… | 我知道… |
[09:25] | Well, I know that… | |
[09:26] | You know what Clare’s told you. Yeah, and Daniel. | 你只知道克莱儿告诉你的 |
[09:29] | Well, Clare don’t know everything, | – 对 还有丹尼尔 – 克莱儿并不知道详情 |
[09:31] | and Daniel certainly doesn’t. | 丹尼尔更是如此 |
[09:32] | He wasn’t much more than a kid himself when it happened, | 事发时他也不过是个孩子 |
[09:35] | so they have their version and I have mine. | 所以他们自有一套版本 |
[09:37] | And there are certain facts and details | 而我有我的说法 |
[09:40] | that only me and Richard ever knew, | 某些事实和细节只有我和理查知道 |
[09:42] | and it was worse than any of you will ever know, | 他对她做出的恶劣行径 |
[09:44] | what he did to her, all right? | 远不是你们所能想像到的 明白吗? |
[09:46] | And I’m not going to tell you how, but I’m asking you very sincerely | 我不想说明原因 |
[09:49] | to trust what I’m telling you when I say | 但我要诚心地请求你 |
[09:52] | that that thing is not human. | 相信我所说的 那个东西不是人 |
[09:55] | And I’m asking you not to take Ryan to see him again, Neil. | 还要拜托你别再带莱恩去看他 尼尔 – |
[09:59] | Right. He’s a black hole. | 好 – 他是一个黑洞 |
[10:02] | He’s a nasty, negative nothing who sucks the life | 凶恶、负面、一无是处 |
[10:04] | and anything good out of anything he touches. | 任何美好的事物 一旦被他碰到都会化为乌有 |
[10:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:11] | I think I know that now. | 我想现在我都知道了 |
[10:16] | Did Ryan bully you into taking him? No. | – 是莱恩胁迫你带他去吗? – 不是 |
[10:19] | No. | 真的不是 |
[10:21] | But he went on and on. | 他反复求了好几个礼拜 |
[10:24] | For weeks. Just wouldn’t let it drop. | 就是不肯放弃 |
[10:27] | And I did say no at the start. | 起初我的确拒绝了 |
[10:29] | I said no God knows how many times. | – 不晓得拒绝了几次… |
[10:31] | Yeah, so he wore you down. That’s bullying. | – 他死缠烂打 |
[10:33] | Pushing somebody into doing something they’ve made it plain | 那就是胁迫 已经被明确拒绝还强迫对方去做某件事 |
[10:37] | they don’t want to do. It wasn’t… | 并不是… |
[10:39] | It weren’t nasty. | 他并没有动粗 |
[10:42] | The thing is, Catherine… | 凯瑟琳 重点是… |
[10:46] | ..he’d have gone anyway. | 他终究会想出办法去的 |
[10:49] | He’d have found a way. He’s that determined. | 他的心意就是这么坚定 |
[10:55] | At least this way I could keep an eye on it. | 至少这样我还能多盯着他 |
[10:57] | Will you stop? | 你能停止吗?答应我你会停止? |
[11:00] | Promise me you’ll stop. | |
[11:01] | I’ll deal with the fallout. He can come home | 后果由我处理 他想回家也可以 |
[11:03] | if he wants to come home. I’ll say anything that needs saying. | 该说的话我都会说 |
[11:06] | But will you promise me that you won’t facilitate | 但你能答应我 |
[11:08] | him going there again? | 不会再帮着他去那里吗? |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:19] | I’ve already said I’m not taking him tomorrow. | 我已经说过明天不会带他去了 |
[11:22] | What’s tomorrow? | 明天有什么事? |
[11:25] | Tommy Lee Royce is in court, | 汤米李罗伊斯要去里兹出庭 为了盖瑞加考斯基的案子接受量刑 |
[11:27] | in Leeds, for sentencing for that Gary Gackowski business. | – 他希望莱恩能去 |
[11:33] | He wanted Ryan to go. Did he? Why? | – 是吗?为什么? |
[11:36] | To see him. Why? | – 想要见他 – 为什么? |
[11:38] | In court, being sentenced? Why? | – 在法庭上被判刑时?为什么? |
[11:40] | Just to see him. | – 只是想见他 |
[11:42] | But I told him, I said, | 但我跟他说过 |
[11:44] | “There’s no way you’ll get out of school for that. | 他休想为此翘课 |
[11:46] | “Nobody’s going to agree to that.” | 没有人会同意的 |
[11:47] | And Ryan understood that. | 莱恩也明白这一点 |
[11:51] | Would you please call Clare? | 拜托你打给克莱儿好吗? 她一整天都在试着联络你 她… 她很难过 坦白说我对她没什么好说的 莱恩 好了 很帅 你自己看看 |
[11:52] | She’s been trying to get hold of you all day. She… | |
[11:54] | She’s upset. | |
[11:56] | I don’t have much to say to her, to be honest. | |
[12:04] | # My girl, my girl Where will you go? | |
[12:11] | # I’m going where the cold wind blows | |
[12:17] | # In the pines, in the pines | |
[12:20] | # Where the sun don’t ever shine | |
[12:24] | # I would shiver the whole night through | |
[12:31] | # My girl, my girl Don’t lie to me | |
[12:37] | # Tell me where did you sleep last night? | |
[12:44] | # In the pines, in the pines | |
[12:47] | # Where the sun don’t ever shine | |
[12:50] | # I would shiver the whole night through | |
[12:57] | # My girl, my girl Where will you go? | |
[13:04] | # I’m going where the cold wind blows… # | |
[13:20] | Yeah, looking good. | |
[13:23] | Have a look. | |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:36] | Yeah, sound. | 的确很帅 |
[13:41] | Yeah, man. Nice, geezer. | – 手艺不错 – 多谢 |
[13:44] | Here. Sure? | – 老哥 – 很好 |
[13:46] | Yeah. Nice. | – 确定? – 确定 好唷 |
[14:01] | Why’s Tommy Lee Royce asked Ryan to go and see him | 汤米李罗伊斯为何叫莱恩 明天去法院看他? |
[14:03] | in court tomorrow? Has he? | – 真的吗? |
[14:05] | Well, apparently – I’ve just seen Neil. | – 刚才我去找尼尔时听说的 |
[14:07] | – What have you done to your face? | |
[14:08] | Yeah, well, it’s nothing. Why would you want your kid – a kid – | 你的脸怎么搞成这样? |
[14:11] | – to go into court to watch you being sentenced | |
[14:13] | for God knows how long on top of what you’re already serving | 没什么 |
[14:16] | for murder? Do you know there’s a woman outside | 为什么要自己的孩子进到法院 目睹自己被判处天晓得多久的刑期 |
[14:19] | doing something to your Land Rover? | 增加到已经在服的杀人罪刑期? 你知道外面有个女的正在动你的车吗? |
[14:20] | Yeah, it’ll be Alison. | 应该是艾莉森 |
[14:22] | She said she’d fit me that new alternator I got on eBay. | 她说要帮我换装我网购来的交流发电机 |
[14:24] | Does she know what she’s doing? | – 她真的会弄吗? |
[14:26] | Yes, of course. She’s a farmer. Well, she was | – 当然 她是农民 |
[14:28] | until I arrested her. What for? Manslaughter. | – 至少在被我逮捕之前 – |
[14:30] | Are you listening to what I’m saying? | 什么罪名? 过失杀人 你有听到我在说什么吗? |
[14:33] | – Well, is Ryan going? | |
[14:35] | God knows. Neil said he’s made it clear | 莱恩会去吗? – |
[14:36] | that he’s not taking him, but it’s not that anyway. | 天晓得 尼尔已经挑明不会带他去 |
[14:39] | He can go or not go, he can do what the fuck he likes. | 但那不是重点 反正想不想去都随他的便 |
[14:41] | It’s the why. It’s the why would he ask him | 重点是他为何叫他去?这真的… |
[14:42] | to go? It just… | |
[14:44] | Hiya! Hiya. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[14:46] | Do you want some tea? Sure. | – 要喝茶吗? – 好啊 |
[14:52] | Well, I don’t know. To see him. | 我不晓得 为了见他吧 |
[14:53] | He sees him when he visits him. | 去探监时就能见到 |
[14:55] | Did you not offer her a cup of tea? | 你都没倒茶给她喝吗? |
[14:57] | To see him in a different context. | 在不同情境下 换上西装见面 |
[14:59] | In a suit. I didn’t know who she was. | 我又不认识她 |
[15:02] | Manslaughter? Who did she kill? | – 过失杀人 |
[15:04] | Her son. He’ll be wanting to show off, won’t he? | 她杀了谁? – |
[15:07] | To show off what a hard man he is, | 她的儿子 他肯定是想要炫耀 |
[15:09] | sticking two fingers up at authority, | 对吧? 表现出自己多强硬 敢藐视当权者 |
[15:11] | reckoning he doesn’t care. | 装作毫不在乎 |
[15:13] | I tell you what, though. You should go. | 但我告诉你 你才应该去 |
[15:17] | If this rumour that he’s…he’s fibbing | 如果他为了袒护达瑞斯克奈斯维奇 |
[15:20] | to protect Darius Knezevic | 才对盖瑞加考斯基的谋杀案扯谎的传言 |
[15:23] | over that Gary Gackowski murder’s true, you should go. | 是真有其事 你就应该去 |
[15:28] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[15:37] | Is it true Chris Oxley alibied himself | 克里斯奥克斯利在盖瑞被杀当天 |
[15:39] | for the date Gary was murdered? | 真有不在场证明? |
[15:40] | Of course he did. It was all bollocks. | 那当然 |
[15:42] | It’s just Royce trying to waste police time, | 全都是胡说八道 只不过是罗伊斯 |
[15:45] | like the wankertron he is. | 像平常一样作怪 想浪费警方时间 |
[15:47] | No, you’re right. I should. I should go. And it’s tomorrow? | – 你说的对 我是该去 |
[15:49] | Yeah. I’m not going. | 是明天吗? – 对 我不去 |
[15:51] | No, you don’t need to go. | 不 你不用去 |
[15:54] | Why did she kill her son? | – 她为何会杀死儿子? |
[15:55] | I went to his mother’s funeral. | – 我去了他母亲的葬礼 |
[15:58] | Tommy Lee Royce’s mother’s funeral. That was… | – 汤米李罗伊斯母亲的葬礼 |
[16:00] | Did you? Yeah. Well, I found her body, so he decided | – 真的? |
[16:03] | that must mean I’d murdered her. Went berserk | 对 是我发现尸体的 所以他就认定人是我杀的 |
[16:05] | when he saw me. They had to carry him out screaming. | 他一看见我就抓狂 边吼边被人架出去 |
[16:07] | Why did you go? To look at him. I don’t know. | – 你为什么要去? – 想看他吧 我也不晓得 |
[16:10] | To be there if he tried to escape, I don’t know. | 他若想逃走 我就可以阻止 |
[16:14] | It’s Alison Garrs. | 我真的不晓得 她是艾莉森加尔斯 |
[16:17] | She killed her son because he was Daryl Garrs. | 杀死儿子的原因在于他是达若加尔斯 |
[16:20] | Wow. Yeah. You hungry? | 没错 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I’ve got to go and get changed. | – 你饿了吗? – 饿了 我得先去换衣服 |
[16:26] | Is there enough for Alison? | 分量够请艾莉森吃吗? |
[16:29] | Sure. Sure. | 当然够… |
[16:31] | She don’t bite. No, just shoots people… | – 她又不会咬人 – 对 只会开枪 |
[16:33] | Yeah, well, she won’t shoot you. | – 对 |
[16:34] | I’ve found out all sorts of stuff about him. | 但不会射你 – 我查出他的许多事情 |
[16:38] | – About who? | |
[16:39] | Darius Knezevic. And his brother, | 谁的事情? – |
[16:41] | Zeljko. There’s two of them. | 达瑞斯克奈斯维奇 还有他的哥哥杰利可 |
[16:43] | Now, Zeljko’s the eldest, and he’s smart enough, | 两兄弟 杰利可是长子 |
[16:45] | but he’s also big, like a brick shithouse. | 脑筋还算聪明 但体型也壮得像头牛 |
[16:48] | And Darius, well, he just… | 而戴瑞斯则是不管做什么都要高人一等 |
[16:50] | Just takes everything to the next level. | |
[16:52] | Everything he touches. | |
[16:53] | And between them, that’s how they’ve become this legend | 全靠兄弟联手 |
[16:56] | in their own lunchtimes. | 才让他们两个变得如此自命不凡 |
[16:57] | You know, somebody I spoke to | 有个我采访过的人认为 |
[16:59] | reckons it was Zeljko and Darius | 艾许利考吉尔被枪杀时 |
[17:01] | that were on that motorbike when Ashley Cowgill were shot. | 骑机车的人其实是杰利可和达瑞斯 |
[17:04] | Do you remember, there were reports of two men | 你还记得吗? |
[17:07] | on a motorbike? Well… | 据报当时是骑机车的两名男子? |
[17:08] | Yeah. After they pulled that off, | 成功干完这一票使得他们成为热门人物 |
[17:11] | they became proper contenders. | |
[17:12] | And Darius has something like tripled, | 而达瑞斯也以三倍或四倍增加他的行动 |
[17:14] | quadrupled his activities and simultaneously endeavoured, | 同时竭尽全力 |
[17:18] | and to some not insignificant degree succeeded, | 在并非微不足道的程度上 |
[17:22] | in cleaning up his image. | 成功洗白自身形象 |
[17:24] | – I hate it. | |
[17:25] | I left a message for him. He’s agreed to an interview with me | 我讨厌这形象 – |
[17:28] | in his capacity as a prospective local councillor. | 我留话给他 他同意以未来的地方议员的身分受访 |
[17:31] | You want to be careful. | 你千万要小心 |
[17:33] | I should definitely go to that sentencing thing in Leeds tomorrow. | 明天我肯定要去里兹的那场量刑庭 |
[17:50] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[17:52] | Do you like it? Just bought it. | 喜欢吗?我刚买下的 |
[17:58] | Nice. Nice. It’s very nice. | – 环境不错 – 很棒 |
[18:03] | It’s been on the market for years. | 在市场上乏人问津多年 |
[18:05] | Probably because of the roof. | 大概是因为屋顶 |
[18:07] | Two and a half acres of asbestos. | 广达2.5英亩的石棉瓦 |
[18:12] | Zeljko’s here. | 杰利可也来了 – 嗨 |
[18:15] | Hey, Zeljko. Hey, Zeljko. Idiots. | 杰利可 – 嗨 |
[18:18] | Hi, Viktor. | 杰利可 白痴 嗨 |
[18:20] | 15 acres, the whole plot. | 维克托 15英亩 整块地的面积 |
[18:26] | What would you do with it? | 你会怎么运用? |
[18:33] | C-Car park? Car park? | – 做成停车场? – 停车场 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 对… |
[18:41] | What would you do with it? | 你会怎么运用? |
[18:46] | I… I’m… Yeah, I can’t decide either. | – 我… – 对啊 我也难以决定 |
[18:50] | Flats is the obvious one. | 盖公寓是最明显的选择 |
[18:52] | Nice flats, classy flats – | 漂亮的高档公寓 |
[18:54] | swimming pool in the basement, garden on the rooftop. | 地下室有游泳池 还有屋顶花园 |
[18:57] | But I think, what I think… Darius, we… | – 可是我觉得… – 达瑞斯 我们… |
[19:03] | Fucking irritating | 只会找麻烦的废物 |
[19:05] | fucking fuckwit! | |
[19:33] | Josip won’t talk, Darius. | 约瑟普不会说的 |
[19:37] | He wouldn’t dare talk. | 达瑞斯 他绝对不敢 |
[19:40] | Mr Clement’s with him. I know he won’t talk. | 有克莱门先生盯着他 我知道他不会说 |
[19:45] | But things should never have got this far. | 可是问题是根本不该搞成这种局面 |
[19:49] | Have you any idea | 你知不知道 |
[19:51] | how much a lawyer like Mr Clement costs? | 克莱门先生这种大律师有多贵? |
[19:53] | Have you? No, no! They… | 你知道吗? – 不知道… – 他们… |
[19:55] | We made mistake with Josip. | 我们错看了约瑟普 |
[19:59] | Huh? They are sorry. | 他们很抱歉 |
[20:01] | I am so… Why was there so much money in the flat? | – 我也很抱… – 那间公寓里为何摆了这么多钱? |
[20:05] | We couldn’t move it fast enough. | 我们来不及移走 |
[20:06] | As soon as we moved one lot out, even more came in. | 才刚移走一批 马上又进来更多 |
[20:09] | It was crazy busy. So you moved some shit-for-brains in to sit on it? | 生意真的很好 所以就找个浆糊脑来看管? |
[20:13] | We thought he was ready to step up. | 我们原本觉得他已能独当一面 |
[20:14] | But we made a mistake with him. | 是我们看走眼 |
[20:21] | Help him up. | 扶他起来 |
[20:40] | I need to know that you are going to be smarter than this | 我要能够确定往后你们不会再这么笨 |
[20:43] | in the future. | |
[20:45] | Yeah, we are. We are, Darius. | – 我们不会的…达瑞斯 |
[20:47] | What about him? | – 他呢? |
[20:48] | What about you, Ivan? Huh? | 你会不会 艾凡? |
[20:50] | Yeah. I’ll… I’ll be smarter than this in the future. | 不会的 往后我会更机灵 达瑞斯 |
[20:54] | Right. | 很好 |
[20:56] | Well… | 好 |
[20:58] | ..I’ve got a job for you… | 我有一份工作要交给你们 |
[21:00] | ..tomorrow, and it’s not difficult, | 明天 事情并不难 |
[21:02] | but it needs doing properly, at exactly the right time. | 可是必须分秒不差地在指定时间完成 你们觉得呢?你们有办法胜任吗? |
[21:06] | What do you think? | – 有 |
[21:08] | Do you think you can rise to the occasion? Yes. Yes. Yes. | – 可以… |
[21:12] | So tomorrow, you put your best suits on, | 那么明天你们就穿上最帅的西装 |
[21:15] | and Guzim, not Viktor, will pick you up | 不是维克托 |
[21:18] | at half past eight. | 而是古奇姆会在8点30分去接你们 |
[21:20] | But then, after the thing, you’ll come back separately, | 但在事情结束后 你们必须各自回来 |
[21:23] | you on the train, you on the bus. | 你搭火车 |
[21:26] | Where are we going? | 你就搭公车 我们要去哪里? |
[21:29] | Leeds. | 里兹 |
[21:39] | Morning. | 早安 |
[21:59] | Sit down there. | 坐那里 |
[22:26] | Saw your granny last night. | 昨晚我见到你外婆 |
[22:28] | She came into the shop. | 她来店里 |
[22:31] | And, er… | 然后… |
[22:34] | ..me and your Auntie Clare was wondering that… | 我和你克莱儿阿姨在思考 |
[22:37] | ..maybe we made a mistake taking you to see him. | 带你去见他可能错了 |
[22:43] | Not a mistake, exactly. | 也不算是错 |
[22:45] | But perhaps…you know. | 但或许…你懂的 |
[22:51] | It was something you needed to do. | 那是你需要做的事 |
[22:55] | And you have had a chance now to get to know him a bit. | 如今你已有过机会稍微认识他 |
[22:58] | But… | 可是… |
[23:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道怎么说 |
[23:12] | Perhaps… | 或许… |
[23:13] | ..we were wondering that maybe it’s a mistake… | 我们在想你继续去看他可能是个错误 |
[23:16] | ..for you to keep going. | |
[23:19] | Now. | 毕竟现在她都知道了 |
[23:20] | Now that she does know. How do you feel about not going again, Ryan? | 不能再去你会怎么想 莱恩? |
[23:26] | Do you want to keep seeing him? | 你想继续去看他吗? |
[23:32] | How important is it, do you think? | 继续见他… |
[23:34] | That you keep seeing him. I don’t know. | – 对你来说有多重要? – |
[23:37] | She wants you to go home. She did say that. | 我不知道 她希望你回去 她的确这么说 |
[23:44] | But she does want you to stop going to see him. | 但她也希望你不要再去见他 |
[23:50] | And she did say that there were things… | 她还说有些事情… |
[23:53] | ..other folk never knew about. | 是别人不知道的 |
[23:57] | Before your mum died. | 在你母亲死前 |
[24:00] | The way he behaved, and that… | 他的行径… |
[24:04] | ..it’s not very nice, Ryan. | 并不是很好 |
[24:10] | So how would you feel about that? Mm? | 莱恩 所以说对于回家这件事… |
[24:13] | About going home. | 你怎么想? |
[24:17] | Not going to Sheffield any more. | 不再去雪菲尔呢? |
[24:29] | Dwell on it, love. | 好好想想吧 |
[24:40] | The thing is, Mum, I might need you to pick them up | 妈 |
[24:42] | for most of this week, depending on, you know, | 重点就是本周可能常要你来接送她们 |
[24:44] | when she chooses to resurface. | 就看她何时愿意再出现 |
[24:45] | Have you rung her mum and dad? | – 你有联络她的父母吗? |
[24:46] | Yes, I’ve rung her mum and dad, I’ve rung her sister, | – 有 |
[24:49] | I’ve rung her friends, in inverted commas. ..Teeth! | 除了父母 我还联络了姊妹 和所谓的“朋友” |
[24:51] | Teeth, come on. Bathroom. | 刷牙…快去浴室 |
[24:54] | So today… Which other days? Er, yeah, definitely today | 除了今天还有哪几天? 今天肯定要 |
[24:57] | cos I’ve got after-school stuff. And… | 因为我有课后活动 还有… |
[24:59] | ..tomorrow and Thursday. | 明天和星期四 |
[25:02] | Well, I’ll have to shift a few things round in my diary. | 我得先试着调整行程 |
[25:05] | Yeah, well, if you could… | 如果可以的话 |
[25:07] | ..I’d be very grateful. | 我会非常感激 |
[25:09] | OK. All right. Right. And I’ll phone you later. | 那好吧… |
[25:12] | I mean, she’ll probably turn up, but, you know… All right. | 待会我再打给你 她可能会出现 但很难说 – |
[25:16] | Bye. OK, bye. Bye-bye. | 好 再见 – 就这样 再见… |
[25:34] | You have one new voice message and no saved messages. | 你有一通新的语音留言 没有已储存留言 |
[25:39] | First new message. | 第一通新留言 |
[25:43] | Hiya, Joanna. It’s Catherine Cawood | 嗨 |
[25:46] | from Skircoat Road Police Station in Halifax. | 乔安娜 我是哈利法克斯 |
[25:48] | Er, just to say I’ve had the forensic analysis report back | 史科寇特路警局的凯瑟琳卡伍德 |
[25:51] | on the pills I took from you, | 想通知你 跟你没收的药物的鉴识分析报告回来了 |
[25:52] | and I know you’re not due to answer bail | 我知道你还有两星期才要来报到 |
[25:54] | for another two weeks, but if you want to get it | 但如果你想趁早解决 |
[25:56] | over and done with, I’m on duty today until six o’clock, | 今天我值班到6点 |
[25:58] | so…give us a ring when you get this call, | 听到留言就打个电话 让我知道你想怎么安排 |
[26:01] | let me know how you’re fixed, OK, love? Bye-bye. | 再见 拨号中 乔安娜 |
[26:29] | Hi, it’s Joanna. Please leave your name and number… | 嗨 我是乔安娜 请留下姓名和电话 我会… |
[26:40] | We need to be out of this door in five minutes! | 我们必须在五分钟内出门 |
[26:55] | Not more bloody roadworks. | 不要再道路施工了 |
[26:58] | Daddy, I haven’t got my reading book. | – 爸爸 |
[27:01] | Well, we’re not going back now. You can do without it. | 我没带故事书 – 现在不能回去拿 |
[27:04] | I’ve told you before, you need to pack your own bag properly. | 没有也没关系 之前就跟你说过要自己准备书包 波比 |
[27:08] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[27:10] | Oh, my God. What the hell was that? | 天啊 那是怎么回事? |
[27:14] | Dad? | 爸? |
[27:18] | Dad, don’t get out. | 爸 不要下车 |
[27:23] | Stay in the car, ladies. | – 留在车上 |
[27:24] | What? Who’s he calling ladies? | 小姐们 – 什么?他叫谁小姐们? |
[27:27] | What you playing at? I had right of way. | 你搞什么东西? |
[27:29] | What are you playing at? | 路权是我的 你搞什么东西? |
[27:30] | I thought you were letting me in. I’m on the road. You’re on a drive. | 我以为你要让我 我在路上 |
[27:32] | You wait for a space to clear! | 你在车道 当然要等道路清空 |
[27:34] | And you’ve gone into the back of my vehicle, | 而你撞上我的车尾 |
[27:35] | which, strictly speaking… We have rules in this country, pal. | – 所以严格来说… – 这个国家是有法规的 老兄 |
[27:39] | We should exchange details. | 我们应该交换联络方式 |
[27:41] | Driving off like shit off a shovel. | 上路像是要赶投胎一样 |
[27:43] | Look at… | 看… |
[27:44] | Oh, my God. Look at this! | 天啊 你看看 |
[27:46] | We should take photographs. | – 我们应该拍照 – |
[27:47] | Look at it! | 你看 – 我不喜欢这样 |
[27:48] | I don’t like this. Oh, you want to see my licence? | – 可以看你的驾照吗? – |
[27:51] | I’m happy to show you mine. | 你想看我的驾照? – 我很乐意出示我的 |
[27:53] | Oh, my God, that guy is going to lamp him one. | – 天啊 |
[27:55] | I need your details. | 那个男的肯定会扁他 – 我需要你的资料 |
[27:57] | Yeah, and I need yours. Correct. | – 对 我也要你的 – 是的 |
[27:58] | Moron! Well, I’m not a moron, | – 脑残 – 我不是脑残 但请你冷静 – 你是在骂我脑残? – 没有…没这回事 |
[28:01] | but you need to calm down. Are you calling me a moron? | |
[28:03] | No. No, that isn’t what just happened. | |
[28:06] | Accidents happen. And the best way to deal with them… | 意外难免发生 最好的处理方式就是… |
[28:09] | Yeah. Accidents wouldn’t happen if morons obeyed the rules of the road | 对 只要脑残遵守交通规则 就不会发生意外 |
[28:13] | and didn’t drive like they’re trying to break | 不要像是想打破陆上速度纪录那样飙车 – |
[28:15] | the land-speed record just to prove some shit. | 只为了证明自己很行 – 快让开 |
[28:18] | As I say, you went into the back of me, | – 我说了是你撞我的 所以… |
[28:20] | so… You better be insured, pal. | – 你最好有保险 老兄 |
[28:23] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[28:26] | Are your little girls all right? | 你的女儿没事吧?车上那两个小女生 |
[28:28] | The little girls in the car. | 我们应该以身作则 |
[28:30] | We could show them that this can be dealt with amicably, properly, | 心平气和地解决 |
[28:34] | without aggression. | 不用针锋相对 |
[28:36] | This isn’t that bad. It really isn’t. | 问题真的没那么严重 |
[28:39] | At worst, it’s inconvenient, | 最糟也就只是造成不便 |
[28:40] | and it may affect your insurance premiums, | 还可能影响到保费 |
[28:43] | but we can deal with it. | 但我们可以解决的 |
[28:47] | Is something else upsetting you? | 还有别的事情让你烦恼吗? 克莱儿来电 |
[29:09] | Hello. | 喂? |
[29:12] | Are you…? | 嗨 |
[29:13] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? – |
[29:14] | Neil said you’d been beaten up. | 尼尔说你被揍了 – |
[29:17] | Yeah, well, you should see the other fella. | 对 你应该看看我的对手有多惨 |
[29:20] | He spent the night in a cell facing false imprisonment | 他得在牢房里过夜 面临非法拘禁 |
[29:23] | and money-laundering charges, so… | 和洗钱的罪名 |
[29:26] | As long as you’re all right. | 只要你没事就好 |
[29:27] | I were just ringing because I was thinking about that woman, you know, | 我打来是因为想到那个女人 |
[29:31] | that wife of that Hepworth | 那个由于非法持有药物 |
[29:32] | that you arrested for illegal possession of, what were it, | 被你逮捕的那个赫普沃斯的太太 |
[29:35] | diazepam? Anyway, I’ve got a group session today at the mission, | 是什么药?地西泮? |
[29:39] | so I just thought about her and thought it was worth mentioning. | 总之今天我在教会有一场团体聚会 觉得此事值得一提 |
[29:43] | If you happened to see her or you wanted to ring her. | 如果你碰巧见到她或想打给她 |
[29:46] | If she wanted to get in touch, you could give her the number, | 假设她想联络 可以把电话给我 |
[29:48] | or give her my number. | 或是把我的电话给她 |
[29:50] | Or just tell her to pop in, maybe. Yeah. | 请她直接过来也可以 |
[29:54] | Or alternatively, you could shove your misplaced do-gooding | 对 |
[29:57] | up your arse. | 或是你也可以把你那套 用错地方的济世理念收回去 |
[30:02] | Well… I hope… That’s what I wanted to talk to you about… | 这也是我希望能找你谈的事情 |
[30:06] | ..also. In fact, er… Neil got back last night, | 还有就是昨晚尼尔回来后 |
[30:10] | and obviously you and him had had a conversation, | 听说你跟他聊了一下 |
[30:12] | and he said that you said there were things that I never knew | 他说你提到有些事情我从来就不知道 |
[30:16] | about what happened before Becky died. Er… Anyway, we’ve made it… | 关于贝琪过世前发生的事情 |
[30:23] | We’ve made it clear to Ryan this morning that we are not… | 总之今天早上我们已经跟莱恩说清楚 |
[30:27] | We’re not happy taking him any more. | 我们不愿意再带他去 |
[30:29] | And I am sorry, Catherine. | 我很抱歉 凯瑟琳 |
[30:32] | I can’t stand it when we’re not friends. | 我无法忍受我们之间失和 我讨厌这样… |
[30:34] | I hate it. And I’m sorry. Hang on. I am sorry. | – 等一下 – 我很抱歉… |
[30:37] | Have you been standing there all night? | – 难道你在这里站了一整晚? |
[30:40] | What have you got in there? Body parts? | – 你那袋装了什么?尸块吗? |
[30:42] | Oh, spare uniform, all to be handed in. | 不是 是备用制服 全都要缴回 |
[30:45] | Then, come Wednesday, I’m having tea with the Chief Con, | 等到星期三 我要跟警察局长喝茶 |
[30:48] | and Thursday, you can all kiss my ample arse goodbye. | 星期四你们就再也不用见到我这个老屁股 |
[30:55] | Right. Well… | 好了 |
[30:58] | ..if and when I speak to that Joanna, I’ll tell her. | 如果联络上那个乔安娜 |
[31:01] | Have you heard what I’ve said? | 我会转告她 你有听见我刚才说的话吗? |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 有 |
[31:06] | I love you, and I’m sorry. | 我爱你 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:12] | Has he gone to school all right? | 确定我们家莱恩去上学了吗? |
[31:14] | Has he definitely gone to school? | 真的去上学? |
[31:16] | Yeah. What… | 对 |
[31:17] | What do you mean? | 为何这样问? |
[31:19] | He’s not secretly heading to Leeds | 他没有偷偷跑到里兹的法院 |
[31:20] | to see that wanker in court? Oh, right. No, no. Er… | 见那个人渣吧? |
[31:24] | No… | 我…没有… |
[31:25] | He set off on his bike. | 他… |
[31:28] | He left the flat same time as me. | 他骑着自行车离开 |
[31:30] | Right. | 跟我同时出门的 好 |
[31:33] | I just thought it sounded odd, the twisted fuck | 我只是觉得纳闷 |
[31:35] | asking him to go and see him in court. I did. I did! | 那个变态居然叫他去法院看他 – |
[31:38] | And the bungee-jumping. | 我也纳闷…还有高空弹跳那件事 – |
[31:40] | What bungee-jumping? | 什么高空弹跳? 赫布登布里奇火车站 |
[31:54] | The train now approaching Platform 1 | 8点33分开往约克 |
[31:57] | is the 08.33 service to York via Leeds. | 途经里兹的班车 正在停靠一号月台 |
[32:42] | Start again. You think Tommy Lee Royce is planning to escape | 从头来过 你认为汤米李罗伊斯打算逃走 |
[32:45] | because he told Ryan that they’re going bungee-jumping? | 是因为他说要跟莱恩去高空弹跳? |
[32:47] | Yeah. So why’d he say that? | 对 为何要这么说? |
[32:50] | He’s not supposed to be going anywhere | 往后五百年他哪都去不了 |
[32:52] | for the next 500 years. So why would he say that? | 所以为何要这么说? |
[32:54] | And he wanted Ryan in court. | 而且他还叫莱恩去法院 |
[32:55] | Not that he’s gone. He’s gone to school, allegedly. | 尽管他没去 |
[32:58] | But why? Why? Why would he want him there | 他应该是去上学了 可是为什么? |
[33:00] | just to see him sentenced? No, no. | 为什么?为什么要他去? 为了看他被判刑?不对 |
[33:03] | He wants him there so that when he doesn’t turn up, | 不对 要他去法院 是因为一旦他没有出庭 |
[33:05] | he’s there to witness the fallout, the disarray. | 莱恩就能目睹灾难般的结局 |
[33:08] | The big man sticking two fingers up at the Crown. | 天下大乱 狂人公然藐视法庭 |
[33:12] | And what about me? I need protection. | 而我呢?我会需要保护 |
[33:14] | Because if he gets out, he’s coming for me. | 因为他一逃狱就会来找我 |
[33:16] | You need to find out what sort of escort he’s got, | 你必须查明他有哪些戒护措施 |
[33:19] | and whatever it is, they need to triple it. | 不管怎样都要再加三倍 |
[33:22] | Do you think you’re making too much of | 你不觉得你对他的几句闲谈 |
[33:25] | what sounds like a few glib comments he’s dropped? | 过度解读了吗? |
[33:27] | Yeah, if it was anyone else, I might, but it’s not. | 对 换做别人可能是 但并不是 |
[33:29] | You do know they’ll have done | – 你应该知道监狱肯定做过风险评估吧? |
[33:31] | a risk assessment at the prison, don’t you? Yeah. | – 知道 |
[33:33] | But I know more than they do, don’t I? | – 但我比他们更有切身经验 |
[33:36] | Sarge. Fella on the phone asking to talk to you. | 不是吗? – 警长 |
[33:40] | He says he knows you. Rob Hepworth. | 有个男的打电话来找你 他说他认识你? – |
[33:42] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 罗伯赫普沃斯 – 好… |
[33:44] | I’ll make a phone call. | – 我会打个电话 可以吗? |
[33:45] | All right? No. You need to do more than that, because they could have | – 不可以 你必须有所行动 因为在我们说话的同时 |
[33:48] | someone blowing the doors off the bloody paddy wagon as we speak. | 可能有人正要炸开囚车的门 |
[33:56] | Ta. | 多谢 |
[33:58] | Sergeant Cawood. | 卡伍德警长 |
[34:00] | Did Joanna come and see you yesterday? | – 乔安娜昨天有去找你吗? |
[34:02] | Er, morning, Mr Hepworth. | – 早安 赫普沃斯老师 |
[34:04] | Where is she? Joanna? | – 她人呢? – 乔安娜吗? |
[34:06] | Have you put her in some shelter, some refuge? | 你是把她送去收容所或庇护所吗? |
[34:09] | I don’t have the power to put people in shelters. | 我没有把人送去收容所的权力 |
[34:12] | They have to go there of their own volition. | 他们必须出于自愿 |
[34:14] | Why would you think that, Mr Hepworth? | 你为何这么想 赫普沃斯老师? |
[34:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:21] | Because I know what you think, and you’re wrong. So…hang on. | 因为我知道你是怎么想的 – 你错了 |
[34:26] | Are you telling me that she’s missing? | – 先等一下 你的意思是她失踪了? |
[34:28] | You left a message! | – 你留言了 – |
[34:30] | Yeah, I did leave a message asking her to contact me, but she didn’t. | 对 我的确有留言 请她联络我 可是她没有 |
[34:33] | So when did you last see her? | – 你上次见到她是何时? |
[34:35] | Yesterday. Morning. | – 昨天早上 |
[34:37] | Look, I have a lot to put up with her, you know. | 听着 我已经忍了她很久 |
[34:41] | I know what you think, but she’s… | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[34:44] | ..hard work. | 但她让人很头痛 |
[34:45] | She’s not normal. | 她不正常 |
[34:47] | And I do do my best with her. | 而且我真的已经尽力在帮她了 |
[34:49] | Have you rung around her family and friends? Yes. | – 你有联络她的亲友吗? – 有 |
[34:52] | Have you rung the hospital? No, no, no. She’s… | – 医院呢? – 没有…她之前就干过这种事 |
[34:54] | She’s done it before. Done what? Gone AWOL. | – 什么事? – 不告而别 |
[34:58] | And where was she last time? | – 上次她去了哪里? |
[34:59] | Her mother’s. | – 回娘家 |
[35:01] | But she’s not there now. | – 但这次没有? |
[35:02] | Well, they say not, but, you know, who knows? | – 这个啊… |
[35:05] | I bet she is. | 他们说没有 但谁知道呢?我敢说她在 |
[35:06] | And why would they lie? | 他们为何要骗你? |
[35:11] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[35:12] | And you last saw her yesterday morning? | 最后见到她是昨天早上? |
[35:15] | Yes. And where was that? Er, at home, in bed. | – 对? |
[35:18] | She didn’t get up. She didn’t get up to help with | – 在哪里? |
[35:20] | the breakfasts and the lunchboxes and to see them off to school. | 在家里的床上 她没起床 她没起来帮女儿准备早餐 |
[35:23] | You see, that’s another thing… So the children didn’t see her | 还有午餐盒、送她们出发去上学 这是另一件… |
[35:26] | yesterday morning, but you did? I took her some tea. | 所以说昨天早上孩子们没见到她 只有你 我端了茶给她 |
[35:31] | Right. So I think you should ring around the hospitals, and if you | 好 我想你应该 |
[35:34] | draw a blank from that, then you need to come back to me | 先联络医院 如果没找到的话 就来找我报案她失踪… |
[35:36] | and we’ll report her missing. No, I haven’t time! I’m at work! | – 不行 我没空 |
[35:39] | Right. | 我在上班 – 好吧 |
[35:41] | Well, would you like me to do it? | – 你希望由我代劳吗? |
[35:43] | Huh! You’d be wasting your time. She’ll be hiding somewhere. | – 你只会是在浪费自己的时间 – |
[35:46] | Why? | 她肯定躲起来了 – 为什么? |
[35:47] | Oh, dramatic effect? | 为了戏剧效果 |
[35:51] | She’s a vulnerable person, Mr Hepworth. | 她是脆弱的人 赫普沃斯老师 |
[35:54] | Why is she vulnerable? | 她怎么会脆弱? |
[35:55] | Because she’s possibly addicted to prescription drugs. | 因为她大概是对处方药上瘾了 |
[35:58] | And, as you’ve outlined, | 而且也如你描述的 |
[36:00] | her behaviour is often erratic to the point where | 她经常行径怪异 |
[36:03] | she’s not taking care of her own children. | 严重到没有照顾自己的孩子 |
[36:05] | Plus, she failed to respond to my phone calls yesterday. | 再者 昨天她没有接我电话 |
[36:08] | I left messages on her mobile and on your landline. | 我有在她的手机和你们的市话留言 因此这样就足以让我担忧 车站各个角落全天都有监视录影 |
[36:12] | And so that’s enough to have me worried. | 以保障您的安全 若您发现可疑人事物 请联系员工 |
[36:38] | I’ve got to go. Bye, love. | 好 我得先挂了 再见 亲爱的 退休快乐 卡伍德警长 |
[37:15] | – Ah! Can I help you? | |
[37:16] | I hope so. | 需要帮忙吗? |
[37:17] | – I hope we’re not overreacting, but we’re worried | |
[37:19] | we might need to report someone missing. | 希望可以 但愿只是我们反应过度 |
[37:21] | Oh. Can I take some details? | 可是我们担心可能得通报有人失踪 可以提供资料吗? |
[37:24] | We’re not sure how long it’s been since anyone saw her, | 我们不确定她失踪多久了… |
[37:26] | but… Yeah. Can I take your name? My name? Tim. Fielding. | 好 请教您的大名? – 我叫提姆菲尔丁 – 提姆 |
[37:30] | We think it’s been at least two days and possibly a lot more. | 我们认为至少有两天 可能还更久 |
[37:34] | It’s our daughter. And what’s your address? | – 是我们的女儿 – 您的地址呢? |
[37:36] | She’s 26. 76 Hockmore Road. | – 她26岁 – 76号 – 哈克莫尔路 – 哈克莫尔 |
[37:41] | That’s Copley. | 在考普利村 邮递区号HX3ONK |
[37:45] | But she doesn’t live with us. | 对 但她没有跟我们同住 她是跟老公住 |
[37:46] | She lives with her…husband. Er, contact number? | – 联络电话呢? – 我留我的手机号码 |
[37:50] | I’ll give you my mobile. | – 好 – 07700900143 |
[37:51] | It’s 07700 900 143. | – 好 – 07700900143 |
[37:56] | We’ve rung her sister, her friends. | 我们打给她的姊妹和朋友 |
[37:58] | Her sister’s rung round a few other people. | 她姊妹又打给其他人 |
[38:00] | We’ve been to Calderdale Royal and nothing. | 我们还去了考德戴尔皇家医院 都没找到 |
[38:02] | And what’s her name? We’ve rung the GP surgery, but of course | – 她叫什么名字? – 也打给她的全科医生的诊所 |
[38:06] | they won’t tell us anything. Joanna. | – 但他们什么都不肯说 – 乔安娜… |
[38:09] | Hepworth. | 赫普沃斯 |
[38:11] | When did he ring you? The husband? | 她的丈夫何时打给你们的? |
[38:14] | Er, last night. Gone half past eight. | 昨晚刚过8点30分 |
[38:16] | And he was odd. | – 而且他很奇怪 |
[38:18] | Odd? On the phone. | – 奇怪? – |
[38:20] | He’s always odd. In what way? | 在电话上 – 他一直都很奇怪 |
[38:23] | Just like… “I don’t know why I’m bothering ringing, | – 怎么样奇怪? – |
[38:25] | “she’s probably just messing about.” | 他说… “我也不晓得何必打电话 她大概只是在使性子” |
[38:27] | I don’t think he believed me that she wasn’t with us. | 他应该是不相信她真的不在我们家 |
[38:30] | Anyway, I passed him on to Tim because I can’t be doing with him. | 总之我让提姆来听 我不想跟他打交道 |
[38:33] | He talks to me like something he’s trodden in. Yeah. He’s… He’s… | 他的口气都不把我放在眼里 – 对 |
[38:36] | You see… | 他就是… – 你要知道… |
[38:38] | ..they got married when she was very young. | 她很年轻的时候就嫁给他 |
[38:41] | He was a teacher at the school | 他是学校的老师 |
[38:44] | and she’d just started her A-levels. Anyway, | 而她才刚要准备普通教育高级程度证书 总而言之… |
[38:47] | next thing, he’s wanting her to give it all up | 接着他就要她放弃一切嫁给他 |
[38:50] | so that they can get married. Which… | 这… |
[38:54] | I mean, we hoped she’d get in at university. | 本来我们还希望她能念大学 |
[38:57] | Well, they were very persuasive, weren’t they, | 他们很有说服力 |
[39:00] | that it was what they wanted. | 不是吗? 能说服说那是他们想要的 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:02] | Well, she was smitten with him. | 她完全被他迷倒 |
[39:04] | And of course, what we’ve realised since is… | 当然 |
[39:08] | ..that he’s a control freak. | 后来我们也才明白他是个控制狂 |
[39:10] | We’ve been cut from the picture completely. | 把我们完全排除在外 |
[39:14] | We’ve hardly seen those two little girls, have we? | 自从波比出生后 |
[39:17] | Since Poppy was born. | 我们就难得见到那两个小孙女 对吧? |
[39:19] | And then she’s had… | 后来她又罹患了心理疾病 |
[39:22] | ..mental problems. | |
[39:28] | Has she been on any medication? | 她有服用任何药物吗? |
[39:30] | Yeah, she was on medication for anxiety – diazepam. | 有 她服用过焦虑症的药物 |
[39:35] | Only he wouldn’t let her take ’em. | – 地西泮 – 只不过他不准她吃药 |
[39:39] | What do you mean? Well, she’d ring, once a flood, usually in tears. | 什么意思? 她很难得会打电话来 通常都是哭哭啼啼 |
[39:44] | And, yeah, he’d… | 他会把药用马桶冲掉 |
[39:47] | He’d flushed them down the toilet. | 要是她有个三长两短 |
[39:50] | If anything bad has happened to her, it’s him that’s done it. | 肯定是他干的 |
[40:01] | Do you think that’s a possibility? | 你认为有这种可能吗? |
[40:04] | I’d just be amazed, you know, for all her…her problems… | 我会感到很讶异 尽管她有这么多问题 |
[40:09] | ..I’d be amazed if she left them two little girls. | 若她丢下两个女儿 我会很讶异 |
[40:12] | This is a fella that keeps a padlock on the fridge. | 这个家伙还会把冰箱上锁 |
[40:22] | I just have one more question, | 我还有最后一个问题 |
[40:24] | and I’m sorry if this seems insensitive. | 如果太过突兀的话我很抱歉 |
[40:26] | But do you know if it’s possible that she may be seeing someone else? | 你们认为她有没有可能在跟别人交往? |
[40:33] | No. I don’t… | – 不会 |
[40:36] | No. No. | 我想… – 不可能… |
[40:38] | Not that I’m aware of. | 就我所知没有 |
[40:46] | Don’t look at me like that. | – 不要那样看我 |
[40:48] | Am I misunderstanding the problem? | – 我有没有听错问题? |
[40:50] | No, I doubt it. It’s not complicated. | 应该不会 问题并不复杂 |
[40:52] | It’s the solution that’s complicated. | 复杂的是解决之道 |
[40:54] | She said… She said she don’t want a leaving do, | 她说… 她说不想办欢送会 |
[40:58] | but you’re worried that if you don’t organise something, she’ll sulk? | 但你又担心若不安排活动 她会生闷气 |
[41:01] | Well, no. I mean, she can sulk till the cows come home | 不 |
[41:04] | as far as I’m concerned, because I have tried. | 想要生闷气到天荒地老都随便她 反正我已经努力过了 |
[41:07] | The problem, if you’ll pin back your Jodrells, is | 问题在于…拜托把注意力转回来… |
[41:10] | I have been doing a whip-round | 在于我四处找人集资了好几个星期 |
[41:12] | and I’ve been doing it for weeks, and I have raised | 而且已经募得2000英镑 – |
[41:15] | £2,000. How much? | 多少? |
[41:18] | £2,175 and sixpence. | – 2175英镑又6便士 |
[41:21] | For her? Yeah. | – 为了她? – 对 |
[41:23] | Who’s given you sixpence? | – 是谁给你6便士? |
[41:24] | Well, I don’t know, folk have just put their loose change in. | – 不晓得 有些人会投零钱进去 |
[41:27] | I’ve had a little box on the counter on reception. | 我在前台摆了一个小箱子… |
[41:29] | You’ve done what? Well, she’s very popular. | – 你说什么? – 她真的人缘很好 |
[41:32] | People she’s arrested have been in donating. | 就连被她逮捕的人都捐钱 |
[41:35] | Well, not all of them, obviously, | 当然不是全部 |
[41:38] | cos some of them are still in prison. | 因为有些还在坐牢 |
[41:39] | What are you going to buy her? An island in the Caribbean? | 你是打算送她一座加勒比海的小岛吗? |
[41:42] | Well, this is the thing. | 重点就在这里 |
[41:46] | Do I just slip her an envelope with the cash in, | 我是应该直接把装钱的信封袋塞给她 |
[41:49] | like nudge, nudge, wink, wink, like I’m buying | 好像是在暗示要跟她买毒品? |
[41:51] | some skunk off her? | |
[41:53] | Or do we buy something nice | 还是送个高级的礼物 |
[41:56] | and have, like, a low-key presentation on Thursday, | 办个低调的表扬会 |
[41:59] | and, like, a few well-chosen words from you, | 选在星期四 由你说几句金玉良言 |
[42:03] | in here, and happen a cake? | 在这里面 切个蛋糕呢? |
[42:05] | Or do we organise a big proper do? | 又或者直接安排一场正式的大型活动 |
[42:10] | And if she doesn’t turn up, | 如果她不来的话 |
[42:11] | then we just get pissed without her | 我们就自己喝个爽 |
[42:13] | and I’ll drop the money off at a later date | 等我宿醉退了之后 |
[42:16] | when I’ve recovered from the hangover. | 再把钱送过去 我不知道 |
[42:18] | I don’t know. Ask someone else. Ask Ann Gallagher. | 去问别人 问安盖拉格好了 |
[42:20] | – She’s thick as thieves with her. | |
[42:22] | Well, I’ve asked everyone else, but… | 她们两个感情很好 – |
[42:25] | Er, woman I nicked | 其他人我都问过了 |
[42:27] | for possession of controlled drugs last week | 可是… 上星期因为持有管制药品被我逮捕的女人 |
[42:29] | has just been reported missing by her parents. | 刚刚被父母通报失踪 他们人在楼下 |
[42:31] | They’re downstairs and they’ve got the same suspicions | 而且对她老公 有着跟我逮捕她时同样的怀疑 |
[42:34] | about the husband as I had when I nicked her. What suspicions? | – 什么怀疑? |
[42:36] | Coercive control, psychological abuse. | – 胁迫控制 |
[42:39] | She’s only been missing since yesterday morning, | 精神虐待 虽然只是昨天早上才开始失踪 |
[42:41] | but we only have the husband’s word for that. | 但我们只有丈夫的说词 之前来电的是他 |
[42:43] | It was him that rang earlier. | 他们认为失踪时间还要更久 |
[42:44] | They think she could have been missing a lot longer. So I’d like to elevate it to the Mispers unit. | 因此我想提升到失踪人口组 |
[42:49] | Bit soon to regard her as missing if it’s only been… | 说失踪还言之过早 既然只有几… |
[42:52] | She’s an addict. She’s vulnerable. | 她有药瘾 心智脆弱 |
[42:54] | Her mum and dad have rung around family and friends. | 爸妈已经打给亲朋好友问过 |
[42:57] | I can double-check with the hospitals and her GP, | 我可以找医院和她的全科医生再次确认 |
[42:59] | but she has also failed to answer a number of phone calls | 可是她也没有回我电话 |
[43:02] | from me regarding her bail. | 商量保释的事情 |
[43:04] | And she’s got two little girls that she’s abandoned, | 而且还有两个小女儿被她弃之不顾 |
[43:07] | which her mother insists she would never do. | 她母亲坚称她不可能这么做 |
[43:09] | Can I send Sledge knocking on a few doors | 我能派史莱吉去他们家附近查访吗? |
[43:11] | down their road? And then I’d like to be submitting a report | 另外我还希望向失踪人口组提出报告 |
[43:13] | to Mispers with the enquiries that we’ve already made. | 附带已经完成的调查结果 |
[43:18] | I know this fella. It’s Ryan’s games teacher. | 我认识这个人 他是莱恩的体育老师 |
[43:21] | There’s definitely something funny about him. Sorry. | 他肯定有问题 |
[43:23] | This is the fella that rang you just before? | 抱歉 就是稍早打来找你的那个人吗? |
[43:26] | Yeah, but only because he heard a message | 对 |
[43:28] | I left yesterday on their answer machine at home, | 但那只是因为他听到昨天 |
[43:30] | asking for the wife to come in to see me. So suddenly… | 我在他们的答录机留言 |
[43:33] | ..he realises the police | 请他太太来找我 |
[43:35] | might be knocking on his door, | 这下他才惊觉警察可能会找上门 |
[43:36] | so he thinks he better start looking like he’s interested. | 所以最好表现出关心的样子 |
[43:40] | Mike Taylor. | 我是麦克泰勒 |
[43:42] | Oh, yeah. | 是 |
[43:43] | Fantastic. Thank you. | 好极了 多谢 |
[43:46] | Cheers. Ta-ta. | 谢谢 再见 |
[43:48] | Tommy Lee Royce safely delivered to Leeds Crown Court. | 汤米李罗伊斯已被平安送到里兹刑事法院 |
[43:51] | His convoy has just arrived and he’s inside the building. | 车队刚刚抵达 他已进入大楼 大里兹刑事法院 |
[45:08] | Court 3. Quarter past 11. | 三号法庭 11点15分 受审人:汤米李罗伊斯 |
[45:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[45:32] | Ah. | |
[45:34] | I’d better take this. | – 我得接这通电话 – 来 把活力拿出来 |
[45:41] | – Hello? – Is that Mr Hepworth? | – 喂? – 请问是赫普沃斯先生吗? |
[45:44] | Rob Hepworth? It is. This is DC Chris Hayes from Yorkshire Police | – 罗伯赫普沃斯 – |
[45:49] | Missing Persons Unit. | 我就是 我是约克郡警局 失踪人口组的克里斯海斯侦查员 |
[45:50] | I’ve just received a missing persons report from Division | 我刚刚接到分局通报 |
[45:53] | regarding a Joanna May Hepworth. | 乔安娜梅赫普沃斯失踪 |
[45:55] | Are you her husband? I am, yes. | – 你是她的丈夫吗? – 我是 没错 |
[45:58] | I need to speak to you as soon as, Mr Hepworth. | 我需要尽快跟你谈话 赫普沃斯先生 |
[46:02] | Could I meet you at your address in half an hour? | 可以在半小时后到你的住址碰面吗? |
[46:04] | Half an hour? I’m at work. Well, time is of the essence | 半小时?我还在上班 当有人被通报失踪时 |
[46:07] | when someone’s reported missing, Mr Hepworth. | 就是分秒必争 赫普沃斯先生… |
[46:10] | Er, who’s reported her missing, anyway? Because I haven’t. | 先请问是谁通报她失踪?因为我没有 |
[46:13] | – Do you know where she is? | |
[46:15] | Well, no, but she’s not missing. | 那你知道她的下落吗? – |
[46:17] | She’s just… | 不知道 |
[46:19] | ..gone off somewhere. | 但她不是失踪 只是去了某个地方 |
[46:21] | But you don’t know where? | 但你却不知道去处? |
[46:23] | So I’d like to speak to you at your address | 因此我希望在半小时后去你的住址找你 |
[46:26] | in half an hour. | |
[46:28] | I believe you’re a schoolteacher? | 你应该是学校老师吧? |
[46:30] | Would it help if I spoke to your head teacher | 我找校长商量让你下班 |
[46:32] | if you’re worried about leaving work? No, no. | 你会比较安心吗? |
[46:35] | No, I can… I’ll sort something out. | 不用…我可以自己安排 |
[46:37] | What was your name again? | 你说你叫什么名字? |
[47:47] | The court will rise. | 全体起立 12点55分开始 |
[48:59] | You know, I hope when she turns up tomorrow or the day after, | 我只希望等到明天、后天 |
[49:03] | or probably just even later on this afternoon, | 或是今天下午稍晚 |
[49:05] | nobody’s going to accuse me of wasting police time. | 她现身的时候 不会有人指责我浪费警察的时间 |
[49:12] | Come in! Thank you. | – 请进 – 谢谢 |
[49:16] | It’s true that I thought she didn’t need to see a doctor. | 我的确曾经以为她不需要看医生 |
[49:20] | I didn’t think she really needed medication. | 我不认为她真的有需要就医 |
[49:24] | I think too many people take medication | 有太多人因为自我诊断有心理疾病而用药 |
[49:26] | for self-diagnosed mental health issues | |
[49:28] | when all they really need to do is get out the door and go for a run. | 实际上只要到户外跑个步就好 |
[49:32] | But…having said that… | 可是虽然嘴上这么说… |
[49:36] | ..more recently… | 到了最近… |
[49:39] | ..I have started to wonder if there was something | 我开始怀疑她似乎有更严重的问题 |
[49:42] | more serious going on with her. | |
[49:44] | You know, like, it’s not just anxiety or depression, but… | 不只是焦虑或忧郁 |
[49:49] | ..some kind of… | 而是某种… |
[49:53] | ..borderline personality disorder? | 边缘型人格障碍 |
[49:56] | It’s like she just can’t engage with the real world. | 仿佛她无法与现实世界互动 |
[50:00] | Is it all right with you if I take a look around? | 我可以四处看看吗? |
[50:05] | What would you do if I said no? | 如果我拒绝呢? |
[50:06] | I’d have to come back with a warrant. | – 我会带着法院命令回来 – |
[50:08] | Help yourself. If you tell me what you’re looking for, | 你请自便 直说你想找什么 我或许能帮你 |
[50:11] | I might be able to help you. Oh, anything – notes, receipts, | 任何事物 字条或收据 |
[50:14] | anything that could indicate that she was planning to leave. | 任何能暗示她计划离开的东西 |
[50:18] | You won’t find anything. I’ve looked. | 你找不到的 我都看过了 |
[50:22] | Also, she hasn’t taken her charger. | 此外她也没有带走手机充电器 |
[50:25] | For her mobile. | |
[50:27] | She hasn’t taken her toothbrush either. | 就连牙刷都没带 |
[50:30] | But her mobile phone’s gone? | – 可是她的手机不见了? |
[50:32] | Well, certainly, I’ve not come across it. | – 一定是 我可没看到 |
[50:34] | Do you know if any of her clothes are missing? | 你有发现她少了什么衣服吗? |
[50:40] | There might be things missing, but I wouldn’t know. | 有可能少了什么 但我也看不出来 |
[50:42] | What was she wearing when you last saw her? | 你最后见到时她穿什么衣服? |
[50:46] | T-shirt and knickers. | T恤和内裤 |
[50:47] | She was in bed. | – 当时她还在睡 |
[50:48] | And where are those items now? | – 现在那几件衣物呢? |
[50:59] | She was wearing this. | 当时她穿着这件 |
[51:04] | Your Honour, had this case been known at the time | 庭上 倘若稍早在2014年 |
[51:07] | my client’s earlier sentence was passed in 2014, | 我的当事人被宣判时就得知此案 |
[51:10] | then it may be that the court would have been persuaded | 或许本庭在当次就会被说服 |
[51:14] | to order it to run concurrently | 下令与该案的刑期同时执行 |
[51:15] | with the sentences imposed on that occasion. | |
[51:19] | So I would ask that, bearing in mind that the offences | 我的请求是 |
[51:22] | were committed around the same time | 既然两案是在同一时期犯下 |
[51:24] | and whilst the defendant was under the same influences, | 且当时被告受到相同影响 |
[51:27] | that Your Honour takes a similar view | 希望庭上能够采取相似的观点 |
[51:31] | in light of the totality of sentence | 考量他已经在服的刑期总长度… |
[51:33] | that he already has to serve… | |
[51:37] | So this afternoon, | 那么今天下午 |
[51:40] | I’ll access her mobile account and look for any activity | 我会先取得她的手机帐号 搜寻手机的任何活动 |
[51:42] | on her phone. I’ll look at her bank account | 再调查她的银行帐户 |
[51:44] | and see if there’s been any activity there, | 确认是否有活动 |
[51:47] | and I’ll look at her Facebook account, too. | 也会调查她的脸书帐号 |
[51:49] | What about, er, Twitter? | 推特之类的呢?有什么聊天软体群组吗? |
[51:51] | Anything like that? Any WhatsApp groups? | |
[51:54] | No, just Facebook, as far as I know. | 没有 只有脸书 |
[51:56] | And I’m not sure she keeps up with that. | 就我所知是如此 我看她应该也没在用 |
[51:59] | Ah, OK. | 好吧 |
[52:00] | One last one. Can I have a look in the garage? | 最后一件事 我能看看车库吗? |
[52:21] | Do you have any luggage, suitcases, backpacks missing? | 有缺少任何行李、旅行箱或背包吗? |
[52:24] | No, not that I’ve noticed. | 不 我没有发现缺少 |
[52:26] | Does Joanna use the gym stuff? Er, no, that’s me. | – 乔安娜会用健身器材吗? – 不会 都我在用 |
[52:40] | What you looking at? Looking at me? | 你看什么看?你在看我? |
[52:42] | What? No. | 什么?没有 |
[52:45] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[52:46] | No, you don’t. Yeah. | – 才怪 – 对 |
[52:48] | You’re the nonce that fucks his own sister. | 你就是那个性侵自己姊妹的强奸犯 |
[52:51] | You what? | 你说什么? |
[53:45] | Hey! Come on! | 喂 来啊 立刻分开 |
[53:56] | What’s that? | – 什么情况? |
[53:57] | Go take a look. | – 去看看 |
[54:02] | We need more security in here! | 这里需要更多警卫 |
[54:17] | Somebody stop him! Do something! | 谁快阻止他 想想办法 喂 |
[54:22] | Lock down. Lock down the building. | 封锁 封锁大楼 |
[54:26] | Stop him! | Stop him! – 阻止他 – 阻止他 |
[54:31] | Christ’s sake, Ryan. | 老天爷啊 |
[54:36] | Police! | 莱恩 |
[54:37] | Police, move! | 警察…让开 |
[54:47] | Unlock the doors! | 把门锁解开 |
[54:55] | All units, send backup now! | 各单位立刻增派支援 里柯报刊店 |
[55:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[56:14] | ..Escaped from the dock. | |
[56:16] | Suspect is Tommy Lee Royce, 36 years old… All units apply maximum caution. Royce is extremely violent, possible access to firearms. | 嫌犯是汤米李罗伊斯… |
[56:33] | # In this trouble town # Troubles I’ve found | 各单位采取最高戒备 |
[56:42] | # In this trouble town # Word soon gets ’round | 极度暴力 |
[56:54] | # Stuck in speed bump city # Where the only thing that’s pretty is the thought of getting out. # | 可能持有枪枝 |