时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Shit. | |
[00:59] | Tea? Oh, hiya. | – 喝茶吗? – 你好 |
[01:03] | How are you feeling? | – 感觉怎么样? |
[01:05] | Ah, sorry. | – 抱歉 |
[01:08] | Did I bore the pants off you? | – 我是不是打扰到你了? |
[01:10] | No! | – 没有 |
[01:12] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[01:14] | Sorry. | – 抱歉 |
[01:16] | What for? | – 为什么? |
[01:18] | For knocking on people’s doors at three o’clock in the morning? | 因为凌晨三点跑到别人家敲门 |
[01:21] | Oh, don’t be. I have got friends, but, you know… | – 不用 – 我的确有朋友 但你也知道的 |
[01:26] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[01:29] | I need to get back to work. | – 我得回去上班 |
[01:31] | You’ve had two hours’ sleep. | – 你才睡两小时而已 |
[01:35] | I didn’t sleep. | – 我根本没睡 |
[01:36] | Can I make you some toast? | – 要我帮你烤吐司吗? |
[01:42] | I wish I could sleep in me own bed. | 真希望可以睡我自己的床 |
[01:44] | Well, you can’t. Not till they’ve caught that twat. | 在那个恶人落网之前不行 |
[01:47] | Toast, er… | 吐司… |
[01:51] | Don’t know, I’m not hungry. | 我好像也不饿 |
[01:54] | Yeah, go on, then. | 好吧 还是吃一点 |
[01:57] | I’m not being funny, Alison, but… | 我不是在搞笑 艾莉森 |
[02:01] | ..what’s these? Oh, crap. | 但这些药是什么? 糟糕 |
[02:04] | They’re what’s-her-name’s. Where were they? | 是那个女人的 – |
[02:06] | Who? She rang me. | 你在哪找到的? – |
[02:08] | That dippy, half-baked, pissed-up probation officer I’ve got. | 谁? 我那个讨厌的糊涂假释官打电话给我说 |
[02:12] | “You haven’t found a little packet of little blue pills, have ya? | “你有没有捡到 |
[02:15] | “Only, I’ve lost some.” | 一排蓝色小药丸?我的掉了” |
[02:17] | So they’re not yours. | 所以药不是你的? |
[02:20] | I don’t do pills, Catherine. I told you. | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:22] | Not since what happened. | 我跟你说过 自从那件事之后我就不用药了 |
[02:24] | Well, you’d better ring her, cos these are prescription-only. | 那你最好通知她 |
[02:27] | She’ll need them. | 这是处方药 她一定会需要 |
[02:28] | She doesn’t get them on prescription. | – 她根本不是用处方笺拿到的 |
[02:31] | How’d you know? | – 你怎么知道? – |
[02:33] | Silly bitch offered to get me some. | 那个蠢婆娘还主动要给我 – 怎么拿到的? |
[02:35] | How? I told her, I said, “Sod off.” I don’t know. | 我叫她别害我 我不知道怎么拿到的 |
[02:37] | I don’t want to know. Well, who gives them to her? | 我也不想知道 – |
[02:40] | I don’t know! I’ve no idea. | 是谁给她的? – 不晓得 |
[02:43] | Can you find out? | – 我不知道 – |
[02:45] | No, I can’t. I’m on licence. | 你能查出来吗? 不行 我是有条件假释 |
[02:48] | In fact, they’re going down the pan. | 而且这得扔进马桶冲掉才行 |
[03:09] | Why’s this just sitting here like this? | 钱怎么就扔在地上? |
[03:10] | I’m going to put it in me uncle’s garage. When? | – 我要放进我叔叔的车库 – |
[03:13] | He won’t know. It’s a shithole. He never goes in there. | 什么时候? 他不会知道的 他从来不进那个垃圾堆 |
[03:16] | When? | 什么时候? |
[03:18] | Tomorrow, before the flight, | 明天去搭飞机之前 |
[03:21] | after we’ve visited that funny little Faisal fella in Elland. | 去艾兰镇拜访完费伊索 那个好笑的小个子之后 惨了 上阁楼 快跑 |
[03:41] | Come on, then! | 给我下来 |
[03:46] | Clear. Stay where you are! | 安全 放开我… |
[03:51] | Get off me! Get down! | 放开我 |
[03:59] | Settle down. Ivan Sertic and Matija Jankovic… No! | – 安分点 – 艾凡瑟提与麦提亚杨柯维奇 |
[04:02] | …you are both under arrest on suspicion of false imprisonment, | – 不 – 你们两人… |
[04:05] | money-laundering, and assisting Tommy Lee Royce | – 不… – 都因涉嫌非法拘禁、洗钱 与协助汤米李罗伊斯 |
[04:08] | in escaping lawful custody. What? You what? | – 逃脱监禁的罪名被逮捕 – 什么? |
[04:11] | You do not need to say anything but it may harm your defence, | – 你说什么? – 你们可以保持沉默 倘若知情不报… |
[04:13] | if you do not mention when questioned… You can’t! I can’t! | – 不能逮捕我 |
[04:16] | I’m getting married in two hours! | 再过两小时我就要结婚了 – 可能不利于日后开庭… |
[04:17] | Me girlfriend’s going to go mad. | – 我女朋友会抓狂的 – 你所说的都将作为呈堂证供 |
[04:19] | Oh, my God. Are you even listening? | 天啊 你到底有没有在听? |
[05:10] | Hiya. | – 嗨 |
[05:11] | Manhunt team in Dewsbury want to talk to you this morning, so… | – 迪斯伯里的缉捕小组 今天早上要找你问话 |
[05:14] | Why? I’ll drive you over there after I’ve popped in at Halifax | – 为什么? |
[05:17] | and done the morning briefing. “Why?” | – 我会先去一趟哈利法克斯 早晨会报结束后再送你过去 |
[05:19] | Because you visited him. | 为什么?因为你曾经去探监 |
[05:22] | Can I get my breakfast? | – 我可以吃早餐吗? |
[05:24] | If you’re quick. | – 吃快点 |
[05:37] | Oh, here he is. | 他来了 |
[05:38] | And Catherine! | 还有凯瑟琳 |
[05:40] | Coffee? Tea? Whisky and soda? | 要喝咖啡?茶?还是威士忌苏打? |
[05:42] | Have you got any juice? I have. | – 你有果汁吗? – 我有 |
[05:44] | Not for me. | 我不用 |
[05:48] | Have there been any…developments? | 有什么进展吗? |
[05:51] | Not that I know of. | – 就我所知没有 |
[05:53] | Eggs Benedict? Caviar on toast? | – 班尼迪克蛋? 鱼子酱吐司?可可麦片? |
[05:56] | Coco Pops? Sorry, you what? | – 抱歉 你说什么? |
[05:59] | Look at him. | – 你们看 他还在昏睡 |
[06:00] | He’s half asleep. What time were you playing | 昨晚你打电动打到几点? |
[06:02] | on that games console till last night? | |
[06:05] | The lad will not pass his exams with one of them in his bedroom. | 小孩子房间里有游戏机 考试不会过的 |
[06:07] | Come on, I’m going to be late. | 走吧 我要迟到了 |
[06:10] | You can get a bacon butty in t’canteen. # There’s a tower block overhead # All you’ve got’s your benefits | 你可以去食堂吃培根三明治 |
[06:21] | # And you’re barely scraping by # In this trouble town # Troubles are found # Stuck in speed bump city | 幸福谷 |
[06:39] | # Where the only thing that’s pretty # Is the thought of getting out. # | 约克郡警局 |
[06:57] | Morning. | 早安 – |
[06:59] | Morning. Hiya. | 早安 – 嗨 |
[07:01] | Morning. Morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[07:02] | They get younger every day, don’t they? No. He’s, er… | – 新人越来越年轻 对吧? |
[07:05] | This is my grandson, Ryan. | – 不 他是我外孙莱恩 |
[07:08] | Oh, you’re the lad Rob Hepworth teaches. | 你就是罗伯赫普沃斯的学生 |
[07:10] | Detective Superintendent Shepherd. | 我是安迪薛普德侦查警司 |
[07:12] | Andy. Sorry. Thanks. | 抱歉 谢谢 |
[07:16] | Do you like him? | – 你喜欢他吗? |
[07:17] | Not much. | – 不太喜欢 |
[07:19] | How’s that, then? | – 怎么说? |
[07:21] | Just… | – 就是因为… |
[07:22] | …he can be nice enough when he wants to. | 他在心情好的时候态度很客气 |
[07:25] | Like, he was nice to me earlier this week, but… | 比如说本周稍早他就对我不错 可是… |
[07:31] | You’d better get on. | 该去上课了 |
[07:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | I don’t know. It don’t go right deep. He… | 不晓得 |
[07:48] | ..said his marriage wasn’t happy | 聊得不深入 他说他的婚姻不幸福 |
[07:50] | and we all have our crosses to bear. | 还说人都有自己的烦恼要背负 |
[07:52] | Well, what I’m going to do, right… | 莱恩 我想这么做… |
[07:54] | Look, are you here all day? No. | – 你会待一整天吗? – 不会 |
[07:56] | No, I’m dropping him over in Dewsbury | 不 |
[07:58] | to give a statement to the manhunt team | 我要送他去 |
[08:00] | about visiting Tommy Lee Royce in prison. | 迪斯伯里找缉捕小组做笔录 说明他给汤米李罗伊斯探监的事情 |
[08:02] | And then I’ve got to go to Wakefield | 然后我要去威克菲见局长 |
[08:05] | to see the Chief Con. | |
[08:07] | Well, when you get back, if your gran could let us know upstairs, | 等你回来之后 若你外孙能到楼上来通知我们 |
[08:10] | I’d like you to make a statement | 我希望你能跟我的手下陈述那段对话 |
[08:12] | about that conversation to one of my officers. | |
[08:14] | Yeah, sure. Good lad. | – 好 没问题 – 听话的孩子 |
[08:16] | Thanks, Andy. And I did. | – 谢谢 安迪 – 我是真的那么觉得 |
[08:18] | Thought you were a new recruit. | 你有一种气质让我以为是新进警员 |
[08:20] | Something about you! | |
[08:45] | Gdje je no? Gore. | – 贺沃耶 他在哪里? – 楼上 |
[08:48] | Darius nam je rekao da dodemo po njega. | 达瑞斯派我们来接他 |
[08:55] | Ah, here he is. | 他来了 |
[08:57] | I’m Zeljko, Darius’s brother. | 我是杰利可 达瑞斯的哥哥 |
[09:00] | You’re coming with me. You’re not safe here any more. | 你得跟我走 这里已经不安全了 |
[09:03] | How come? | – 怎么会? |
[09:04] | Never mind how come. | – 别管怎么会 |
[09:06] | Get your stuff. We haven’t time for a debate. | 去收拾你的东西 |
[09:08] | We’re in the alley. | 没空再争辩了 我们在巷子里等 |
[10:01] | Travelling in the boot. | 你要进后车厢 |
[10:05] | Why? | – 为什么? |
[10:06] | So you won’t be seen. | – 才不会被人看到 |
[10:08] | Go on, get in. Quickly. | 快进去 快点 |
[10:12] | Put your stuff in and get in. | 把东西放进去后上车 |
[10:13] | Hey, be careful with that. | 喂 你小心一点 |
[10:15] | I’m not getting in there. I’m claustrophobic. | 我不要进去 我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[10:17] | Get in. | – 进去 |
[10:18] | Where’s Darius? At work. | – 达瑞斯在哪里? – |
[10:21] | I want to talk to him. | 在工作 – 我要找他谈 |
[10:22] | He’s busy. Why do you think he sent me? | – 他在忙 |
[10:24] | I’ll sit in t’back. | 不然你以为他干嘛派我来? – 我坐后座 |
[10:26] | I’ll keep my head down. I’ll keep my lid up. | 我会低头 还会拉上帽子 |
[10:29] | I don’t need to be in t’boot. | 没必要躲后车厢 |
[10:41] | I forgot me inhaler. What? Me inhaler for me asthma. | 我忘了拿吸入器 – 什么? – 气喘用的吸入器 |
[10:44] | I’ll just go and get it. Marko can get it. | – 我去拿 – 可以叫马可去拿 |
[10:46] | Fuck off. I know where it is. | 少来 我才知道在哪里 |
[11:08] | Just forgot my stuff. Telephone. | 我只是忘了拿电话 |
[11:11] | See ya. | 再见 |
[11:20] | – Got it. | |
[11:21] | You’re in the front. | 拿到了 – |
[11:23] | No, I’m in t’back. | 你坐前面 不用 |
[11:27] | Come on, shift. | 我坐后面 快点 |
[11:29] | Move it. | 换位置 动啊 |
[11:31] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[11:33] | We’ve come here to help you, and you think you’re the boss? | 我们特地来帮你 你自以为是老大吗? |
[11:36] | I’m 100 times more likely to get seen in front, fuckwit. | 我坐前面更有可能被看到 你这白痴 |
[11:40] | They’ll pick me up on one of their stupid little ANPR cameras, won’t they? | 警方的自动车牌辨识系统摄影机 会拍到我 |
[11:43] | Come on. | 不是吗? 快点 |
[11:45] | Shift, you ugly piece of shit. | 换位置 你这个丑人 |
[11:49] | Do it. | 照做 |
[12:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:03] | I’m Tommy. | 我是汤米 |
[12:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[12:10] | Does this fella not speak English? | 这家伙不会说英语吗? |
[12:13] | It’s Marko. | 他叫马可 |
[12:15] | Marko, Tommy. | 马可 这位是汤米 |
[12:26] | The first thing we need to ask you, Ryan, | 莱恩 |
[12:28] | is when did you last see Tommy Lee Royce? | 首先想请教的是 你最后一次见到汤米李罗伊斯是何时? |
[12:31] | In court yesterday. | 昨天 在法庭上 |
[12:33] | And did you speak to him at the court? | – 你在法庭上有跟他说话吗? |
[12:36] | No. | – 没有 |
[12:37] | And when was the last time you had any proper contact with him? | 最后一次正式接触他是在何时? |
[12:41] | I went to visit him on Saturday with me uncle, Neil. | 星期六我跟着尼尔叔叔一起去看他 |
[12:53] | But then… | 可是… |
[12:56] | ..last night, I was playing on my games console, he messaged me. | 昨晚我在用游戏机打电动的时候 |
[13:02] | So I called him. | 他传讯息给我 所以我就打给他 |
[13:03] | Last night? | – 昨晚? |
[13:05] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[13:08] | You called him? Yeah. | – 你打给他? – 对 |
[13:10] | And did you speak to him? | 有跟他说话吗? |
[13:14] | Yeah. | 有 |
[13:17] | How long for, Ryan? | – 聊了多久 |
[13:19] | Don’t know. About ten minutes. | 莱恩? – |
[13:22] | So, erm, where’s your games console now, Ryan? | 大概十分钟 那么现在你的游戏机在哪里 莱恩? |
[13:35] | So where’d you say we’re going? | 刚才你说我们要去哪里? |
[13:37] | We’re dropping you off, then Darius will come and fetch you. | 我们会先让你下车 然后达瑞斯会来接你 |
[13:40] | Darius? I thought you said Darius were busy. | 达瑞斯?刚才你不是说他在忙吗? |
[13:42] | He is, but… | 他是在忙 |
[13:46] | ..he’ll be here. | 但他会来的 |
[13:49] | – Then what? | |
[13:51] | That’s as much as we know, Tommy lad. | 然后呢? – |
[14:17] | Uh. | 我们只知道这些 汤米 |
[14:18] | What’s he doing? | What’s he doing? 他在做什么… 他在做什么? |
[14:29] | So, what you’re going to do now, | 杰利可 |
[14:31] | Zeljko, or whatever your stupid name is, | 还是不管你叫什么怪名字 接下来你要做的… |
[14:33] | is take me to Darius, wherever the fuck he is! | 就是带我去见达瑞斯 不管他在哪里 |
[14:36] | Fuck you, you little bitch! | 去你的 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 你这个小人 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Sergeant Cawood. I’m sorry, but I’ve just heard that the Chief Constable | 卡伍德警长?抱歉 但我刚刚得知 |
[14:46] | is going to be another half an hour. | 局长还要再半小时才有空 – |
[14:51] | Oh, are you…? I’ve stuff to be doing. | 你要… – 我还有事情要办 |
[14:54] | As I say, he’ll only be… He’s going to thank me for me service, | – 我说了他只要… – 他只是要感谢我的服务 |
[14:57] | I’m going to say it’s been an honour and a privilege. | 而我会说“这是我的荣幸” |
[14:59] | Yes, but I think he’ll be disappointed if you’re not here. | 是的 但我想你若不在 他会很失望的… |
[15:01] | No, he won’t, love. | 不 |
[15:03] | Give him my regards. | 他不会的 帮我向他致意 |
[15:15] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[17:55] | Dad? | 爸 |
[17:58] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[17:59] | Are you at home? | 你在家吗? |
[18:01] | I’m not. I’m not allowed anywhere near home. | 我不在 我不能靠近家里附近一步 蕾贝卡卡伍德 贝琪 生于1988年 卒于2006年 凯瑟琳与理查亲爱的女儿 以及丹尼尔的姊妹 |
[18:27] | I have done my best. | 我已经尽力了 |
[18:47] | I’m just tired now. | 我累了 |
[19:00] | Go home, Mum. | 回家吧 妈妈 达瑞斯来电 |
[22:07] | Police! | – 武装警察… – 武装警察… |
[22:11] | Arms out! Put the knife down! | 武装警察 把刀放下 – |
[22:13] | Armed police! Armed police! | 武装警察… – 武装警察… 他在哪里? |
[22:15] | Armed police! Where is he? | – 武装警察…留在原地 – 武装警察… |
[22:21] | In here! | 专案主任 |
[22:25] | Royce and the games console missing. | 罗伊斯和游戏机都不见了 |
[23:01] | Fuck. | 可恶 莱恩来电 |
[25:47] | Hiya. | – 喂? |
[25:48] | Are you coming to get me? | – 你要来接我吗? |
[25:50] | You said you’d be, like, an hour, and you’ve been nearly two. | 你说只要一小时 但已经过了快两个小时 |
[25:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I’m coming. Sorry. | 会…我这就来 |
[25:56] | I’ll be, er, 20 minutes. | 抱歉 大概二十分钟 |
[26:01] | How have you gone on? | 你那里还顺利吗? |
[26:04] | Fine. What did they ask you? | – 还好 – 他们问了什么? |
[26:11] | I’ll tell you when I see you. | 等见了面再告诉你 |
[26:13] | All right. | – 好…再见 – |
[26:14] | OK. Ta-ta, love. Ta-ta. | 再见 比赛最佳选手 莱恩卡伍德 特内里费岛 |
[28:31] | Forensics is showing that the kitchen | 鉴识结果显示致命一击是发生在厨房 |
[28:33] | is where the fatal attack happened, | |
[28:35] | and where they also believe Joanna was put into the suitcase, | 他们相信乔安娜也是在此被装入行李箱 |
[28:38] | which was then dragged to the garage. | 然后才被拖到车库 |
[28:40] | They’ve also found her blood in the bathroom and in their bedroom. | 此外他们在浴室和卧室内也发现血迹 |
[28:45] | Now, I told you yesterday that the postmortem | 昨天我告诉过各位 |
[28:47] | showed several bone fractures – historic ones, | 验尸报告显示有多处骨折 |
[28:50] | ones there’s nothing about in her medical records – | 都是旧伤 而且在她的病历中并未记载 |
[28:52] | a fractured hip, fractured radial bone, broken ribs. | 髋部骨折、桡骨骨折、肋骨骨折 |
[28:58] | Looks to me like this fella’s been knocking her about | 在我看来这家伙长年在家里各处殴打她 |
[29:01] | all over the house for years. | |
[29:03] | So I think it’s time he came in | 因此我想现在该把他带回来 |
[29:05] | and we spoke to him under caution. | 宣读权利后问话 |
[29:09] | Do you know a lady called Abigail Oates? | 你是否认识一位 名叫艾比盖儿欧兹的女士? |
[29:12] | Abi? Yeah. Er, we’re colleagues…at work. | 艾比 我认识 我们是同事 |
[29:19] | What would your reaction be if I told you that we’d spoken to Abi | 若我说今天稍早我们跟艾比谈过 |
[29:23] | earlier today, and then she told us | 你会有什么反应? |
[29:26] | that you and her have been having a sexual relationship | 而她告诉我们 |
[29:29] | for the last 15 months? Um… | 过去15个月以来 你跟她持续发生性关系? |
[29:34] | Right, well… | 好… |
[29:37] | OK. | 好的 二号摄影机 |
[29:40] | Surely that’s irrelevant to what’s happened to Joanna. | 这跟乔安娜的遭遇想必无关 |
[29:44] | Well, except some people might think it suggests a motive. | 只不过有些人会认为这代表杀人动机 |
[29:49] | What would your reaction be, Rob, if I told you that Abi told us | 罗伯 倘若我说艾比告诉我们 |
[29:54] | that you, on one occasion, said to her | 有一次你曾对她说… “要是乔安娜不存在 |
[29:58] | that “life would be so much simpler if Joanna didn’t exist”? | 人生就轻松多了” 你做何反应? |
[30:02] | No. | 不可能…我记得我没有说过这种话 |
[30:04] | No. I don’t remember saying anything like that. | |
[30:07] | I don’t think so. | 不 应该没有… |
[30:11] | Why would Abi make something like that up? | 艾比怎么会捏造这种事情? |
[30:22] | I may…have said things that could be… | 我好像说过一些… |
[30:26] | ..interpreted in that way. | 可以被解读成这种意思的话 |
[30:30] | Living with someone with mental health problems | 跟心理疾病患者共同生活并不轻松 |
[30:33] | isn’t easy, and I don’t think anybody could dispute that. | 我想没有人能质疑这一点 |
[30:37] | But I was probably just…just… | 可是… 我大概只是在… |
[30:43] | Just getting things off my chest. | 诉苦而已 |
[30:50] | Rob… | 罗伯 |
[30:54] | ..did you kill Joanna? | 你有没有杀死乔安娜? |
[30:57] | No. Did you attack her? | 没有 你有没有攻击她? |
[31:00] | No. | 没有 |
[31:01] | Have you ever attacked her? | – 你是否曾经攻击她? |
[31:03] | I didn’t do this. | – 人不是我杀的 我… |
[31:08] | Have you ever attacked her? | 你是否曾经攻击她? |
[31:18] | I’m going to show you a photograph, Rob. | – 我要让你看一张照片 |
[31:20] | OK. | 罗伯 – 好 |
[31:23] | Can you confirm for me that that’s your kitchen? | 你能否确认这是不是你家厨房?是吧? |
[31:26] | Yes? Yes. | 是的 |
[31:31] | And those are your chairs, correct? | 这几把椅子也是你们家的吧? |
[31:37] | Correct, yeah. | 没错 对 |
[31:41] | You can see that this is the same chair as in the first photograph. | 你可以看出这把椅子 跟第一张照片里的一样 |
[31:46] | And can you see that mark, under the top rail, | 你能否看出把椅子往前倾之后 |
[31:49] | where we’ve tilted the chair forward? Can you see? | – 最上层把手底下的痕迹?看得到吗? |
[31:52] | Er, yeah. | – 可以 |
[31:53] | This is an enlarged image of that mark. | 而这是那个痕迹放大后的影像 |
[32:03] | Can you describe to me, Rob, what we’re looking at there? | 罗伯 能否请你说明这是什么? |
[32:10] | It’s a fingerprint… | 是一枚指纹… |
[32:13] | ..in blood. | 还染了血 |
[32:18] | We’ve had the lab result back this morning… | 今天早上检验报告回来了 |
[32:21] | ..both of the fingerprint and the blood. | 指纹和血迹的结果都有 |
[32:25] | That’s Joanna’s blood. | 那是乔安娜的血 |
[32:27] | And the fingerprint is a match to your middle right finger. | 而该枚指纹跟你的右手中指相符 |
[32:31] | The blood analyst is telling us that that particular print | 血迹分析结果说明 |
[32:35] | could only have been made when the blood was still wet. | 这种型态的指纹 只有在血液未干前才可能留下 |
[32:43] | Can you explain to me, Rob, how that got there? | 罗伯 |
[32:47] | Er… | 你能否解释那是怎么印上去的? |
[32:50] | Rob. Yeah. | – 罗伯? – 是 |
[32:51] | Can you explain to me how Joanna’s blood – | 你能否解释乔安娜的血… |
[32:55] | blood that was fresh when the fingerprint was made – | 在血液未干前留下的那枚指纹 |
[32:58] | might have your fingerprint in it? | 何以会是你的? |
[33:03] | We… | 我们… |
[33:06] | We had a very… | 我们之间的关系并不和谐 |
[33:09] | ..difficult relationship, and sometimes… | 有的时候… |
[33:17] | Yeah. But… She’d try the patience of a saint. | 对 可是连圣人的耐性都难以承受她 |
[33:23] | And I’m not a violent person, normally. | 平常我并不是一个暴力的人 |
[33:29] | I did not… | 我没有 |
[33:32] | ..not… | 没有… |
[33:36] | I…I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[33:40] | So I can come back tomorrow afterwards, | 我可以明天术后再来 |
[33:42] | but my face will all be numb… | 可是我的脸一定会僵硬 |
[33:44] | ..and I might be talking like this. | 讲话变成大舌头 |
[33:46] | No, you’re fine. We’ll manage. | – 不用了 我们可以应付 |
[33:47] | I hate fillings. But don’t be late on Friday. | – 我最讨厌补牙 可是星期五不要迟到 |
[33:51] | Hey, Faisal. | 嘿 费伊索 |
[33:52] | In’t this them two lads that came in here with that STI? | 这两个不是 得性病来过药局的男人吗? |
[33:57] | They’ve been charged with false imprisonment | 他们被指控非法拘禁那间公寓的那个女生 就是在前面死掉的那个女生 |
[34:00] | of that girl from that flat up here, that girl that died. | 丹妮儿沃姆斯利 – |
[34:03] | Danielle Womersley. It is. It’s them. | 是 的确是他们 |
[34:07] | That’s not nice. | – 这样很过分 |
[34:09] | And money-laundering… | 还有洗钱的罪名 |
[34:12] | ..and helping that Tommy Lee Royce bloke escape. | 还有协助那个汤米李罗伊斯逃亡 |
[34:14] | Jesus H Christ. See ya! | 我的天啊 再见 |
[34:46] | Will I get my games console back? | 我能拿回游戏机吗? |
[34:48] | Not till they’ve caught him. | 在他落网之前不行 |
[34:50] | And then…I don’t know. | 在那之后我也不确定 |
[34:54] | Will he know it was me who squealed on him? | 他会不会知道是我告密? |
[34:58] | There’s any number of ways they could have worked out where he was. | 要想查出他的下落有的是办法 |
[35:01] | Anyway, it don’t matter now, does it? He’s gone. | 反正现在已经无所谓了吧? |
[35:04] | Legged it. | 他逃了 跑路了 |
[35:08] | He wanted me to go to Marbella with him. | 他要我跟他一起去马贝拉 |
[35:12] | Said this fella could sort us out with everything when we get there. | 他说等我们过去之后 有人会帮忙打理一切 |
[35:15] | What fella? | – 什么人? |
[35:17] | I told him I didn’t want to go. | – 我说我不想去 |
[35:18] | Did you? | – 真的吗? |
[35:20] | Yeah. Why would I? | – 是啊 我干嘛要去? |
[35:22] | Did you tell the major incident team about this Marbella thing? | – 你有没有把马贝拉这件事告诉重案组? – |
[35:24] | Yeah. And how’d he take it when you said you didn’t want to go? | 有 你说你不想去 他的反应是什么? |
[35:28] | Said to think about it. | – 他叫我考虑看看 |
[35:30] | Did he? | – 是吗? |
[35:32] | I never would have gone with him. | 我不会跟他走的 |
[35:34] | I feel sorry for him, | 我是觉得他可怜 |
[35:36] | but there’s no way I’d have gone on t’run with him. | 但绝对不可能跟他一起逃亡 |
[35:44] | Clare was really upset last night when you went. | 昨晚克莱儿很难过 因为你… |
[35:50] | I don’t think her and Neil are speaking now. | 她跟尼尔好像在冷战 |
[35:54] | Thought they were going to Majorca on this jolly. | 我还以为他们会开开心心去马约卡岛 |
[35:58] | No-one’s going to go without you. | 你不去也没人会去 |
[36:05] | – You know, last night, when I said I loved you and you said, | |
[36:07] | “What’s brought this on?” | 还记得昨晚你问我为何突然说爱你吗? |
[36:08] | Yeah. | – 记得 |
[36:10] | Ann’d had a go at me. | – 安狠狠骂了我一顿 |
[36:11] | Ann? | – 安? |
[36:13] | At their house. She was pissed, but she said stuff about how, | 在他们家的时候 她很火大 |
[36:17] | when I was born, nobody wanted me. | 可是… 她说了一些我出生之后没人要的事情 |
[36:18] | What was she saying that for? Nobody except you. | – 她干嘛说这个? – 除了你之外 |
[36:21] | But why’s she saying that? Cos she was pissed. | – 那又为何说这个? – 因为她很气愤 |
[36:23] | Yeah, but why’d she get on to that? | 对 可是为何提起这件事? |
[36:25] | Cos she was angry because of me seeing me…him. | 因为我去探监的事情让她很生气 她口口声声说着… |
[36:30] | But she was banging on about how… | – 你也知道她把你当成神在崇拜吧? |
[36:32] | You know she thinks the sun shines out your arse. Well, yeah. | – 是啊 |
[36:35] | She was banging on about how, | 她口口声声说着 |
[36:37] | when I was a baby, you looked after me | 我小时候你是怎么呵护我 |
[36:39] | and everyone else ran a mile. | 其他人都躲得远远的 |
[36:40] | Me grandad, me Uncle Daniel. | 我外公、丹尼尔舅舅都是 |
[36:44] | But then I thought, Clare didn’t. | 可是我又想到克莱儿并没有 |
[36:47] | Clare’s always been there, ever since I can remember. | 打从我有记忆以来 克莱儿一直都在 |
[36:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:54] | Only cos she’d got nowhere else to go. | 那只是因为她无处可去 |
[36:56] | I don’t think it was a question of ethics. | 我想并不是出于道德问题 |
[36:59] | I think it were more to do with trying to stay on the wagon. | 比较多是因为她不想要破戒 |
[37:02] | Yeah, but she was there. | 对 但她终究没有离开 |
[37:06] | She was always there. | 她一直都在 |
[37:08] | She’s always been there, as long as I can remember. | 在我印象中 她一直都在 |
[37:12] | So you can’t fall out with her, | 所以你千万不要为了我而跟她失和 |
[37:14] | not because of me. | |
[41:01] | There’s still tea in that pot. | 那个茶壶里还有茶 |
[41:03] | Not that you’ll be interested. | 但你大概也不想喝 |
[41:12] | Making yourself at home here? | 把这里当自己家了吗? |
[41:14] | I’m cooking a meal to say thank you to Nev. | 我想要做一顿饭感谢奈维 |
[41:20] | Have you caught him? | 你有遇到他吗? |
[41:28] | You’ll be doing his housekeeper out of a job. | 你会害他的管家失业的 |
[41:30] | She’s fine with it. I asked her. | 我问过了 她不介意 |
[41:38] | Have they not found him with | 警方有了从游戏机收集到的资讯 |
[41:40] | whatever it was they gleaned off his games console? | 还没抓到人吗? |
[41:43] | They traced him to an address up Queensbury. | 追查到昆斯伯里的地址 |
[41:46] | They found evidence that he’d been there, but he’d gone, so… | 也发现他去过的证据 但人已经跑了… |
[41:50] | …he’s still out there. | 他依然在逃 |
[41:53] | And he’s ’round here somewhere. How do you know? | – 而且就在这附近 |
[41:56] | He wanted Ryan to go to Marbella with him. | – 你怎么知道? |
[41:59] | It’s what he was cajoling him into doing last night. | 他叫莱恩跟着他去马贝拉 昨晚他就是要拐他做这件事 |
[42:01] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[42:03] | Royce were going to take Ryan to Marbella with him? | 罗伊斯打算把莱恩带去马贝拉? |
[42:06] | Yeah, and then… Yeah. | 对 而且… |
[42:09] | He won’t go, of course. | 他当然是不会去的 |
[42:11] | He’s very adamant he wouldn’t | 他信誓旦旦地说 |
[42:13] | have gone anywhere with him, and I believe him. | 绝对不会跟他走 我相信他 |
[42:21] | So he’s going to be angry. | 所以说他肯定会相当火大 |
[42:26] | And he’s going to be even more desperate and dangerous | 而且会比原本更加铤而走险、更加危险 |
[42:28] | than he would have been, anyway. | |
[42:29] | Ryan didn’t tell him we were here, did he? | 莱恩应该没说我们在这里吧? |
[42:37] | I realised something today. | – 今天我想通了一件事 |
[42:40] | What? | – 什么事? |
[42:45] | What? | – 想通了什么? |
[42:46] | Maybe I shouldn’t have been so frightened of him meeting him. | – 或许我不用这么担心他们见面 |
[42:52] | It was always something he’d probably | 他八成迟早会想做这件事 |
[42:53] | want to do at some point. | |
[42:57] | Maybe I should have had more… | 或许我应该对他更有信心 |
[43:00] | ..faith in him not to be… | 不会被… |
[43:03] | ..taken in by him. | 被他给带走 |
[43:09] | I suppose I was just frightened that he’d, he’d be like him. | 我想我只是害怕他会像他一样 |
[43:27] | That he’d turn out like him. | 步上他的后尘 |
[43:33] | But he’s just not, is he? | 但他不会的 对吧? |
[43:36] | For all his faults, he’s just… | 尽管犯了这么多的错 |
[43:38] | He’s… | 他也只是… |
[43:51] | He’s just… | 他只是… |
[43:59] | He’s just a happy… | 他只是一个幸福的、调适得很好的… |
[44:03] | ..well-adjusted… | |
[44:08] | ..pretty flippin’ normal kid. | 相当正常的孩子 |
[44:14] | And I suppose he… | 我猜他只是非得要亲自去看看那个人不可 |
[44:16] | ..just needed to go and have a look at him for his own… | |
[44:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不晓得 |
[44:27] | Just so he’d know for himself that he wasn’t like him. | 如此他自己才能确定他并不像他 |
[44:42] | Are you stopping? | 你要留下来吃吗? |
[44:50] | Can do, yeah. | 也可以 |
[44:55] | Last day tomorrow. | 好 明天就是最后一天 |
[44:59] | 30 years, eh? | 三十年 对吧? |
[45:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:13] | Where do you think you’re going? | – 你是想要去哪里? |
[45:16] | Hebden. | – 赫布登 |
[45:17] | What for? | – 去做什么? |
[45:19] | Cake. | – 买蛋糕 |
[45:20] | For all. | – 请所有人吃的 |
[45:21] | On your own? | – 你自己去? |
[45:23] | It’s a cake shop. | 只是去蛋糕店而已 |
[45:25] | You do know that you can buy cake in Halifax? | 你知道哈利法克斯也买得到蛋糕吧? |
[45:29] | Yeah, but not like Mayberry’s, though. | 知道 但比不上梅贝利做的 |
[45:32] | You will be back, though, won’t you, though? | 可是你应该会回来吧? |
[45:34] | For, say, one o’clock, though? | 比如说1点之前回来吧? |
[45:36] | Joyce, it’s quarter past nine. | 乔伊丝 现在才9点15分 |
[45:38] | Yeah, well, I don’t know what’s on your agenda, do I? | 对 但我又不知道你的行程 是吧? |
[45:43] | Anyway, why? | 总之你问这要干嘛? |
[45:44] | Because there might be another cake, a bigger cake, | 因为到时候说不定会有 |
[45:48] | or something, at that time. | 另一个更大的蛋糕之类的 |
[45:50] | And a bit of a presentation happening here for someone. | 这里要帮某人办一场庆祝会 |
[45:54] | That the Chief Con might have gone out of his way to insist | 而且局长还可能会坚持要专程来出席 |
[45:59] | – that he wanted to be at, for instance. | |
[46:02] | Really? | 比如说是这样 |
[46:04] | OK, well… | – 真的吗?那好吧 |
[46:07] | ..I’ll see how I’m fixed. | 我再看看能否走得开 |
[46:12] | Hiya, Winnie. | 嗨 |
[46:14] | What do you know? | 温妮 你有什么事? |
[48:48] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[48:56] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[49:16] | Do you need an ambulance? | 你需要救护车吗? |
[49:22] | No. | – 不用 |
[49:23] | I think you need an ambulance. | – 我觉得你需要救护车 |
[49:29] | I want you to nudge that knife towards me. Gently. | 我要你将那把刀轻轻地推过来 |
[49:34] | You think I’m going to hurt ya? | 以为我会伤害你吗? |
[49:39] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[49:40] | No, but I might hurt you if you don’t do like I say. | 不 但你若不照办 |
[49:43] | Now! | 我可能会伤害你 马上推过来 |
[50:13] | You’re under arrest, do you understand? | 你被逮捕了 你明白吗? |
[50:16] | I’m arresting you for escaping lawful custody. | 现依逃脱法律羁押的罪名逮捕你 |
[50:19] | You don’t have to say… | 你可以保持… |
[50:22] | What are you doing with those albums? | 你拿那些相簿做什么? |
[50:26] | I were looking at Becky… | 我在看贝琪和莱恩的照片 |
[50:29] | ..and Ryan. | |
[50:34] | You do not have to say anything, | 你可以保持沉默 |
[50:35] | but it may harm your defence if you do not mention | 倘若知情不报 |
[50:37] | when questioned something that you later rely on in court. | 日后开庭可能会对你不利 |
[50:40] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你所说的一切皆可做为呈堂证供 |
[50:43] | They were just sitting in there, on a table. | 相簿就这么摆在桌上 |
[50:45] | Like they were waiting for me. | 好像在等着我来看 |
[50:48] | What have you done to yourself? | 你怎么搞成这样? |
[50:52] | Bust me ankle… | 扭伤脚踝 |
[50:55] | ..knackered me wrist, lost a bit of blood, but, you know, | 把手腕使坏了 |
[50:58] | don’t matter. | 流了一点血 可是没有大碍 |
[51:01] | You taken something? | 你吃了什么吗? |
[51:03] | Borrowed a couple of your painkillers. | 借吃了几颗你的止痛药 |
[51:06] | Code zero. Code zero. | 状况代号零… |
[51:11] | Officer 9675. Trying to get a location. | 9675警员 试图确认位置 |
[51:14] | Off the phones! Sledge, Betty, you’re with me. | 挂掉电话 史莱吉 – 状况代号零 |
[51:17] | Location established. Hangingroyd Street… | 位置已确认… – 贝蒂 你跟我走 在汉宁格洛伊街… |
[51:24] | How’d you get those injuries? | – 你怎么弄伤的? |
[51:26] | Don’t matter how I got ’em. | – 那不重要 |
[51:37] | I think you need an ambulance. | 我认为你需要救护车 |
[51:40] | I think I should call you an ambulance, Tommy. | 我应该帮你叫救护车 汤米 |
[51:42] | I don’t want an ambulance. | 我不要救护车 |
[51:43] | Ambulance despatched. ETA ten minutes. | 9675 已派出救护车 |
[51:47] | Who helped you to escape from court, Tommy? | 预计十分钟抵达 协助你逃离法院的是谁 汤米? |
[51:51] | Was it Darius Knezevic? | 是达瑞斯克奈斯维奇吗? |
[51:55] | Darius Knezevic… | 达瑞斯克奈斯维奇在八年前谋杀了 |
[51:58] | ..murdered Gary Gaggoski eight years ago. | 盖瑞加考斯基 |
[52:02] | I were there. I saw it. I saw everything he did to him. | 当时我在场目睹了他对他所做的一切 |
[52:06] | I’ve lied for him, | 我替他做伪证 |
[52:07] | but he’s pissed on his side of the bargain, so fuck him. | 但他却言而无信 去他的 |
[52:11] | I need you to tell that to people. | 我要你把这些告诉所有人 |
[52:15] | To your people. | 告诉你们警方 |
[52:17] | Pissed on his side of the bargain how? | 怎么说他言而无信?你是为此而来的吗? |
[52:20] | That why you’re here? Gary Gaggoski. | 盖瑞加考斯基 |
[52:22] | You need to be listening and you need to remember all this. | 你要仔细听好而且全部记下来 |
[52:26] | You can tell ’em yourself, love. | – 你可以自己跟他们说 亲爱的 |
[52:27] | Oh, I’m dead meat, me… | – 我已经没救了 “亲爱的” |
[52:33] | Will you remember? | 你能记住吗?盖瑞加考斯基 |
[52:35] | Gary Gaggoski. | 为何要告诉我你没救了 |
[52:38] | Why are you telling me you’re dead meat, Tommy? | 汤米? |
[52:47] | Tommy. | – 汤米 |
[52:49] | 9675, backup are on their way. | – 9675 支援警力已上路 |
[52:51] | ETA five minutes. | 预计五分钟抵达 |
[52:54] | You know your lad’s been visiting me… | 你知道你外孙一直来雪菲尔看我吗? |
[52:56] | ..in Sheffield. | |
[52:59] | What’s that got to do with anything? Nothing. | 跟这件事有什么关系? |
[53:01] | Telling you summat else now. | 无关 我现在跟你说的是别的事 |
[53:05] | He’d been visiting me. Yeah, I know. I know. | – 他一直来探监 |
[53:07] | Know all about it. No, you don’t. | – 我知道…这些我全都知道 |
[53:09] | Oh, you think cops and prison officers don’t talk to each other? | – 不 你才不知道 – 难道你以为警察和狱警都各自为政? |
[53:11] | – What, and you’ve let him? | |
[53:13] | No, I didn’t LET him. But I do know all about it. | 难道是你准他来? – |
[53:15] | And do you know what? I’m pleased. | 我没有 但我的确知情 |
[53:17] | Pleased he’s been visiting you. | 而且你知道吗?我很高兴 很高兴他一直去监狱看你 |
[53:19] | Good, well, I’m pleased that you know. | 很好 你知情我也很高兴 因为… |
[53:21] | Cos he’s had a chance to see through you. | 因为这让他有机会看穿你 |
[53:24] | And it’s been a real pleasure to me, | 眼看着他能够认清真相更是让我欣慰 |
[53:26] | watching the scales fall away from his eyes. See through me? | 看穿我? |
[53:32] | I take it Marbella’s off the menu? | 我猜马贝拉是去不成了 |
[53:34] | I take it that’s why you’re in my kitchen. | 所以你才坐在我的厨房 |
[53:37] | What do you mean, see through me? There’s nothing to see through. | 什么叫做“看穿我”?没什么好看穿的 |
[53:40] | I mean that he knows for himself now that there’s not a lot | 我是指如今他自己明白了他的脑袋没问题 |
[53:43] | going on up here and that you’re not someone to trust. | 明白不能相信你 |
[53:45] | Oh, that’s just shit. And that you’re not even interested. | – 胡说八道 – 而且你不值得被关注… |
[53:48] | I’ve never lied to him about anything. | 我从来没有骗过他 |
[53:52] | You tried to persuade him to go on the run with you, | 拜托 你企图说服他 |
[53:55] | for fuck’s sake. | 放弃一切 跟着你去逃亡 |
[53:57] | Cos I wanted to spend a bit of time with him because someone – | 因为我想要多跟他相处 因为某人… |
[53:59] | oh, yeah, you – never even let me know he’d been born. | 对了 就是你 你瞒着我 |
[54:02] | Never let him know who his real dad was… | 不让我知道他的存在 – 不让他知道生父是谁 直到你瞒不住 |
[54:04] | Just to be clear, he saw straight through that Marbella shit. | – 我要声明 他完全… |
[54:06] | ..even then he was in massive denial about it. | – 即便如此你也矢口否认 – 看穿你的马贝拉诡计 |
[54:08] | There’s a difference between getting someone pregnant | 搞大别人的肚子跟为人父亲 |
[54:11] | and being a dad. I know that. | 两者并不一样 |
[54:13] | I know that! Chance would have been a fine thing. | 这我知道… 这原本有可能是美事一桩 |
[54:16] | Are you fucking serious? | – 你有没有搞错? – 给我机会的话 我有可能是个好爸… 你根本就是脑袋坏掉 拜托 你企图说服他 放弃一切 跟着你去逃亡 |
[54:18] | I could have been a good dad if… You are so fucking deluded. | |
[54:21] | You tried to get him to go on the run with you, for fuck’s sake. | |
[54:24] | You’ve got me all wrong, you old bitch. Oh, yeah? | – 你这死老太婆误会我了 |
[54:26] | Have I? Oh, pardon me. | – 是吗?我有吗? |
[54:28] | Are you not the freak that murdered Kirsten McAskill, | 敢问你不是那个 杀害克丝汀麦阿斯考的混蛋吗? |
[54:31] | that raped and traumatised Ann Gallagher, | 你没有性侵、让安盖拉格有创伤吗? |
[54:34] | that kicked the shit out of me so that I was four weeks in hospital? | 而且还死命踹我 害我住院四个礼拜 |
[54:36] | You kicked the shit out of me on that barge! | – 在驳船上死命踹我的是你 |
[54:39] | Yeah, in the line of fucking duty, | – 对 那是在执行公务 |
[54:41] | not because I’m a braindead psychopath who thinks | 而不是脑袋坏掉的心理变态 |
[54:43] | it’s an afternoon’s amusement. You’re just not very…. | 当那是午间娱乐 你说这种话真的很不… |
[54:47] | ..bright, saying that. Do you know, I’m glad. | 聪明 你知道吗? |
[54:50] | I’m glad he’s been to see ya. | 我真的很庆幸 庆幸他去看过你 |
[54:52] | Glad that he’s been able to make up his own mind, | 庆幸他能够自己做出判断 |
[54:55] | so he knows that you’re just | 如此一来他就知道 |
[54:57] | a fucked-up, frightened, damaged, deluded, | 你不过是个变态、胆怯、异常、妄想 |
[55:01] | nasty little toddler brain in a big man’s body. | 装在大人身体里的坏小孩 |
[55:04] | Oh, really? Yeah. | Oh, really? – 真是这样吗… – 是的 真的 |
[55:06] | Yeah. And what I’ve seen, what I’ve seen really clearly | 而最近这几天我彻底认清的一点就是… |
[55:09] | these last few days is… | |
[55:12] | ..how much he is nothing like you. | 他跟你完全是天差地别 |
[55:16] | Oh, I’ve worried for long enough. But now… | 这一点我已经担心得够久了 可是如今… |
[55:25] | ..that boy is a prince. | 那个孩子简直是个王子 |
[55:30] | For all his ups and downs, he is about | 尽管时好时坏 |
[55:32] | as unlike you as it’s possible to be. | 他跟你说有多不像就有多不像 |
[55:39] | You’re not a dad. | 你不配当爸爸 |
[55:41] | You wouldn’t know how to be a dad. | 你根本不可能知道如何为人父亲 |
[55:44] | I’m sorry to be the bearer of such difficult news. | 很抱歉得由我来传达这个噩耗 |
[55:47] | Right, well… | 好 |
[55:49] | ..know this. | 但你要搞清楚 |
[55:52] | I had some options last night. | 昨晚我有好几种选择 |
[55:55] | I had a can of petrol and a box of matches, | 我有一桶汽油和一盒火柴 |
[55:57] | and it did occur to me that I could burn your house down | 心里也曾想过 我可以一把火烧了你的房子… |
[56:01] | and all the shit in it, | 和里面的一切 |
[56:04] | but I decided not to do that. | 但我决定不这么做 |
[56:06] | And do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[56:07] | Next time you’re thinking all this nasty bollocks about me, | 免得下次你又觉得我穷凶恶极 |
[56:11] | I were looking at them pictures of Becky…and Ryan. | 当时我在看贝琪和莱恩的照片… |
[56:19] | His whole life, | 从他还是婴儿时开始的整段人生 |
[56:21] | from when he were a baby. | |
[56:24] | All them years I never even knew him. | 这么多年来我甚至不知道有他 |
[56:26] | And do you know what I realised? | 你知道我想到什么吗? |
[56:29] | I realised… | 我想到… |
[56:34] | ..I realised what a nice life he’s had. | 我想到他过的是多么美好的人生 |
[56:40] | What a nice life YOU’VE given him. | 你给了他一段幸福人生 |
[56:44] | I hated you. | 我曾经恨你 |
[56:47] | I hated you for not telling me I had a boy. | 恨你隐瞒我有一个儿子 |
[56:55] | But last night, I had a glimpse of what a nice life he’s had. | 可是昨晚 我得以窥见他所拥有的美好人生 |
[57:03] | And I don’t hate you any more. | 如今我已不再恨你 |
[57:12] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[57:17] | And I’m sorry. | 而且我很抱歉 |
[57:19] | I’m sorry I didn’t treat Becky any better. | 抱歉我没有善待贝琪 |
[57:23] | And you forgive me? | 而你却说原谅我?你这个无恶不作的混帐 |
[57:26] | You delinquent fuck. | |
[57:30] | You have no idea what you did to Becky. | 你根本不知道你把贝琪害得多惨 |
[57:35] | And you forgive me? | 你却要原谅我? |
[57:36] | I loved her. | – 我爱她 |
[57:38] | You crippled her. | – 她被你害惨了 |
[57:41] | You reduced her to nothing with your endless, endless abuse | 你用无止尽的虐待和卑鄙无耻的威胁 |
[57:45] | and your nasty little threats. | 把她贬低得一无是处 |
[57:48] | This bright… | 这个聪明伶俐的… |
[57:55] | ..beautiful kid… | 漂亮可爱的孩子 |
[57:58] | ..reduced to nothing because of a nonentity like you. | 因为你这种无足轻重的人而化为乌有 |
[58:04] | Do you know what it was like after she gave birth, | 你知道她在产后那一整个礼拜 |
[58:07] | that whole week? | 是怎么过的吗? |
[58:10] | Have you any idea what it was like watching her disappear? | 你知不知道眼睁睁看着她消逝 是什么感受吗? |
[58:14] | I loved her. | – 我爱她 |
[58:15] | You loved her? | – 你爱她? |
[58:16] | You threatened to chop her tits off. | – 你威胁要砍死她耶? |
[58:19] | Yeah, I didn’t mean that. | – 对 但我没那个意思 |
[58:20] | You said it! | 可是你的确说了 |
[58:23] | And you also said it to Ann Gallagher. | 而且也对安盖拉格说过同样的话 |
[58:27] | They didn’t know you didn’t mean it. | 她们可不知道你没那个意思 |
[58:31] | Is that what you get off on, Tommy? | 你都是靠这样找乐子的吗 |
[58:35] | Saying things like that to women half your size? | 汤米? |
[58:38] | Is it? | 对体格只有你一半的女人说这种话? 是这样吗? |
[58:40] | It give you a thrill, | 对别人脱口说出这些下流的话 |
[58:41] | give you a hard-on saying nasty, glib shit like that | 就能让你高潮、让你硬起来吗? |
[58:45] | to people? Fuck off. | – 你去死 |
[58:47] | No, you fuck off. I loved her. | – 不 |
[58:50] | I loved her! She made me feel normal. | 你才去死 我爱她…她让我觉得自己是正常人 |
[58:54] | And then she didn’t want to know me, | 后来她却再也不理我 |
[58:56] | and that’s when I got cross. | 所以我才会发火 |
[58:58] | And that was you. | 那全都是因为你 |
[59:02] | Well, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我根本不懂你在说什么 |
[59:04] | If I did anything to her, it were because of you, | 就算我对她怎么了 |
[59:07] | you sanctimonious bitch. | 也是因为你 你这个伪善的贱人 |
[59:08] | Oh, fuck off, you moron. | – 去死 你这白痴 |
[59:10] | Oh, fuck you, you bitch! | – 去死 你这贱货 |
[59:25] | If you Taser me, it won’t work. | 就算电我也没用 |
[59:28] | Petrol doesn’t conduct electricity. | 汽油不导电 |
[59:31] | But you might well spark me off, if you Taser me. | 如果电我的话 |
[59:35] | What then? Oh, yeah. | 反而可能把我点燃 |
[59:36] | You might get done. | 可是这样一来 |
[59:39] | But then… | 你可能也会完蛋 |
[59:42] | ..believe it or not… | 可是信不信由你 |
[59:44] | ..I don’t want you to get done, you deaf bitch! | 我并不希望你完蛋 你这耳背的婆娘 |
[59:48] | I want you to be here…with Ryan. | 我希望你能照顾莱恩 |
[59:53] | So I’ll do it meself. | 所以我会自己动手 |
[59:56] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[59:59] | I’ve already taken a load of pills anyway. | 反正我已经吃了一大把的药 |
[1:00:01] | Belt and braces, me. | 这样就万无一失 |
[1:00:03] | I’m not going back to prison. | 我不想回去坐牢 |
[1:00:11] | Don’t do it, Tommy. | 不要这么做 |
[1:00:17] | You’ll remember to tell them for me? | 汤米 记得帮我向他们转达 |
[1:00:22] | Gary Gaggoski? | 盖瑞加考斯基的事 |
[1:00:24] | Say it. | 答应我 |
[1:00:25] | Oh, I’ll never forget Gary Gaggoski. | 我永远忘不了盖瑞加考斯基 |
[1:00:29] | I nicked him once for a public order offence, and he bit me. | 有一次他因为扰乱秩序被我逮捕 |
[1:01:16] | You all right? | 结果他咬我 |
[1:01:17] | He’s in there. He’s a mess. | – 你没事吧? – 他在里面 情况很惨 |
[1:01:19] | I’d get the paramedics in. | 最好先让急救员进去 |
[1:01:30] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[1:02:29] | I’m… I’m looking for me sister, Catherine. | 我要找我姊姊凯瑟琳 |
[1:02:32] | I’m really sorry. You can’t get through. | 很抱歉 你不能过去 |
[1:02:33] | Yeah, but I need… I need to just check she’s… | 但我只是想确定她… |
[1:02:50] | You’re OK. | 好了… |
[1:02:53] | Was it him? Yeah. | – 是他吗? |
[1:02:58] | Yeah. | – 对 对 |
[1:03:02] | We’ve had another bit of a tussle. | 我们又吵了一架 |
[1:03:06] | I won. Obviously. | 很明显是我吵赢了 |
[1:03:12] | I think I might have singed one of your crochet blankets. | 我好像把你织的一条毯子给烧焦了 |
[1:03:37] | Just a small piece. | |
[1:03:57] | Did someone say he’s in a coma? Royce? | 有没有人告诉你罗伊斯昏迷不醒? |
[1:04:04] | Royce and Darius Knezevic all in one day. | 罗伊斯和达瑞斯克奈斯维奇 都在同一天落网 |
[1:04:09] | Most people just bow out quietly | 多数的人在最后一天 |
[1:04:12] | on their last day, Catherine. | 只会悄悄谢幕离开 凯瑟琳 |
[1:04:20] | Have you charged that Rob Hepworth yet? | 那个罗伯赫普沃斯被起诉了吗? |
[1:04:23] | Yeah. Not with Joanna, though. | 是的 但不是因为乔安娜的命案 |
[1:04:26] | We found indecent images on his phone. | 我们在他的手机上发现不雅照 |
[1:04:29] | It turns out he was blackmailing a lad, you know, | 后来查出是学校的一个男生被要胁 |
[1:04:31] | at school, to send them to him. | 才寄给他的 |
[1:04:37] | Who’s going to look after those two little girls? | 那两个小女生会由谁照顾? |
[1:04:43] | There’s a grandmother. | 还有一位祖母 |
[1:04:48] | Well, there’s two grandmothers… | 应该是两位祖母和一位祖父 |
[1:04:50] | ..and a grandad. | |
[1:04:56] | Got some intel for you. | – 有些线索要给你 |
[1:04:58] | Might not be relevant, but… Go on. | 或许与案情无关… – 说吧 |
[1:05:00] | There’s a friend of mine, ex-con, Alison Ga… | 我有个更生人朋友艾利森加… |
[1:05:02] | You know Alison Garrs? | 你也认识艾莉森加尔斯 |
[1:05:07] | She found out her probation officer | 她发现她的假释官服用仿冒的地西泮 |
[1:05:09] | takes knock-off diazepam, | |
[1:05:10] | so I asked her to find out where she gets them from, | 所以我请她打听药的来源 |
[1:05:12] | and she said she wouldn’t, but she did. | 原本她说不行 但她还是查到了 |
[1:05:14] | She gets ’em from this little fella in Elland – | 她是跟艾兰镇的一位瘦小的药师拿的 |
[1:05:17] | a pharmacist. He has a shop | |
[1:05:18] | near them flats where that lass died. | 他的药局就在那女生丧命的公寓附近 |
[1:05:24] | Interesting thing is, I did a few checks on Niche. | 耐人寻味的是 我用警政系统查过 |
[1:05:28] | He’s called Faisal Bhatti. | 他的名字叫做费伊索巴提 |
[1:05:31] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[1:05:34] | He lives not 100 yards up the road from the Hepworths’ house. | 他就住在离赫普沃斯家 |
[1:07:48] | # There’s a tower block overhead | 不到一百码的同一条路上 |
[1:07:51] | # All you’ve got’s your benefits | 来自麦克泰勒的讯息 |
[1:07:53] | # And you’re barely scraping by | 汤米李罗伊斯死了 |
[1:07:58] | # In this trouble town | 医院刚打来通知 蕾贝卡卡伍德 |
[1:08:00] | # Troubles are found | 贝琪 |
[1:08:09] | # Stuck in speed bump city | 生于1988年 |
[1:08:11] | # Where the only thing that’s pretty | 卒于2006年 |
[1:08:13] | # Is the thought of getting out. # | 凯瑟琳与理查亲爱的女儿 以及丹尼尔的姊妹 |