时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 伦敦崛起 | |
[00:11] | 城中五分之一的女性卖娼为生 | |
[00:48] | Hello, Pa. | 你好 老爹 |
[00:50] | – See you soon, Mr. Benjamin. – Thank you, Kitty. | -再会 本杰明先生 -谢谢 凯蒂 |
[00:54] | I’ve got Harris’s list. | 我拿到《哈里斯名单》了 |
[00:58] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[01:06] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[01:07] | You shouldn’t be reading that, you virgin. | 你不该看这个的 你个小处女 |
[01:10] | Give it back, stop! | 快还给我 别闹了 |
[01:15] | Let’s see what’s in here about you girls. | 看看这里面是怎么评价你们的 |
[01:18] | Here’s yours, Fanny. | 这段说的是你 范妮 |
[01:19] | “Miss Fanny Lambert. | “范妮·兰伯特小姐 |
[01:21] | The very thing in winter for those who love a fat, jolly girl, | 最适合那些喜欢胖胖的乐天派女孩的人了 |
[01:24] | a fine, bouncing crummy wench, | 寒冷的冬日和这个丰满丫头做爱准不会错 |
[01:27] | and not amiss in summer, barring perspiration.” | 夏天也不坏 就是有点爱出汗” |
[01:30] | Does it say I stink? | 这是在说我臭吗 |
[01:32] | Perspire doesn’t mean stink. | 出汗不代表就臭啊 |
[01:34] | Yeah, it does. | 明明就是 |
[01:36] | Here’s Kitty’s. | 这段说的是凯蒂 |
[01:38] | I’ve read mine already. | 我看过我的了 |
[01:39] | I’m appealing. | 我可吸引人了 |
[01:40] | – Appalling – Read mine. | -是可怕吧 -读下我的 |
[01:42] | No, Emily, wait your turn. | 不 埃米莉 还没轮到你 |
[01:44] | “Betsey Fletcher, Russell Street. | “贝琪·弗莱彻 罗素街 |
[01:47] | This girl is new upon the town, | 这女孩刚入行 |
[01:48] | having been debauched not six months ago.” | 还不到六个月” |
[01:53] | She’s one of Nancy’s girls. | 她是南茜的姑娘 |
[01:55] | What’s in there for Nancy? | 这里面怎么说南茜 |
[01:58] | Fanny, Kitty, you’re both wanted. | 范妮 凯蒂 有人点你们 |
[02:01] | Culls are waiting. | 客人们等着在 |
[02:03] | “Nancy Birch, Russell Street.” | “南茜·伯奇 罗素街” |
[02:08] | “When flagellation is required, | “当客人要求提供鞭打服务时 |
[02:11] | she acquits herself to the entire satisfaction of her cull.” | 她完全沉浸于客人的满足之中” |
[02:16] | Read your sister’s. | 读读你姐姐的 |
[02:18] | “Miss Charlotte Wells.” | “夏洛特·威尔斯小姐” |
[02:22] | “Her extravagance would scatter the fortune | “她的挥霍无度会让那些 |
[02:25] | of any but the most ambitious keeper. | 最想占有她的人倾家荡产 |
[02:27] | But her eyes dart delight. | 但她的双眼散播着喜悦 |
[02:30] | Her bosom enchants to rapture, | 她的乳房是如此的令人着迷 |
[02:33] | and her wit makes her the very meteor of the hour.” | 她的聪慧让她如流星般闪耀” |
[02:37] | I’ll be in there next year. | 明年我也会在这上面了 |
[02:38] | I doubt it. | 我才不信呢 |
[02:39] | You ma keeps you cosseted up like a baby. | 你妈把你当宝宝宠呢 |
[02:41] | She’s waiting for the right cull. | 她在等合适的客人出现 |
[02:43] | Better get a move on. | 最好赶紧出手 |
[02:45] | You’re losing your shine. | 不然你就变得人老珠黄了 |
[02:46] | What, like you have? | 怎么 像你一样吗 |
[02:47] | Read mine. | 读读我的 |
[02:48] | “Miss Emily Lacey. | “埃米莉·莱西小姐 |
[02:50] | A wretched piece, | 卑鄙的家伙 |
[02:52] | nasty, disagreeable, | 招人厌 难相处 |
[02:55] | snuffy letch | 傲慢的色女 |
[02:57] | without even one good quality.” | 一无是处” |
[02:59] | It doesn’t say that. | 上面才没这么说呢 |
[03:02] | “Walks like a parrot…” | “走路像鹦鹉” |
[03:06] | “and swears like a drunken drab.” | “骂起人来像喝多了的婊子” |
[03:10] | When the time comes, I hope your quim splits. | 等你出台那一天 我希望你被操烂 |
[03:12] | Emily Lacey! | 埃米莉·莱西 |
[03:16] | All of you. | 所有人听好了 |
[03:20] | I’ve got an officer out there with such hard prick stand | 外面有位警官 下面硬的 |
[03:23] | he can hardly walk. | 都走不了路了 |
[03:24] | Mr. Gibbon’s arrived to ponder the riddle of the female, | 吉鹏先生到了 打算好好品味一下女性的神秘 |
[03:26] | and you’re all sitting in here on your goods like pecking hens. | 你们却都跟啄人的母鸡一样坐在这 |
[03:30] | Take me to the circle of bliss! | 带我爽翻天吧 |
[03:33] | Emily, go and service Mr. Holland | 埃米莉 快去服侍霍兰德先生 |
[03:35] | before he expires. | 免得他不耐烦走了 |
[03:37] | Eat fast. | 快点吃 |
[03:38] | Scrub up. | 吃干净 |
[03:42] | Stop vexing my best girl. | 别再挖苦我的头牌了 |
[03:45] | I need you to play. | 你给我弹钢琴去 |
[03:55] | She’s as pure as the snow on St. Paul’s. | 她像圣保罗大教堂上的雪一样纯洁 |
[03:59] | What’s your price, so I may have her? | 多少钱才能得到她 |
[04:02] | You’re a valued patron, Mr. Gibbon, | 您是贵客 吉鹏先生 |
[04:05] | so you’ll pardon my candor | 所以恕我直言 |
[04:07] | when I tell you you’ll mount that harpsichord | 比起上我女儿 |
[04:08] | before you have my daughter. | 你上那架钢琴比较实际 |
[04:10] | Clawing your way up in the world? | 你想靠她飞黄腾达吗 |
[04:12] | I’m soon taking a fine new house, | 我马上要换一幢漂亮的新房了 |
[04:14] | in Soho. | 就在苏豪区 |
[04:15] | Greek Street. | 希腊街 |
[04:18] | When we’re settled there, | 等我们在那边安顿好 |
[04:20] | I’ll be taking sealed bids for Lucy’s virginity. | 我会拿露西的初夜进行密投 |
[04:23] | Twenty-five pounds to have her now. | 25英镑 我现在就要她 |
[04:26] | Sealed bids. | 密封投标 |
[04:28] | As I did for Charlotte, my older daughter. | 夏洛特当时也是这样 我的大女儿 |
[04:31] | She is one of the brightest stars in London’s firmament. | 她现在是伦敦夜空中最耀眼的明星之一 |
[04:35] | And I intend no less for Lucy. | 我对露西的期望只高不低 |
[04:39] | Miss Lambert, at last. | 兰伯特小姐 你终于来了 |
[04:42] | Fanny, the Lieutenant would cherish a voyage on your peaks. | 范妮 中尉很期待在你的双峰上逍遥一番 |
[04:46] | At your service. | 乐意效劳 |
[04:47] | I’ll give you thirty pounds to have her, | 我出30英镑买她的第一次 |
[04:49] | now on that stool. | 就现在 在琴凳上 |
[04:50] | That’s out of the question. | 免谈 |
[04:51] | – Forty. – I know her value. | -40镑 -她绝不止这点钱 |
[04:53] | Fifty. | |
[04:55] | Fifty pounds. | 50英镑 |
[05:01] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[05:06] | What is keeping Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐怎么还没来 |
[05:13] | What a hell-bound spider you are. | 你真是个老狐狸 |
[05:18] | I’m clawing my way upwards in the world, Mr. Gibbon, | 我要往高处走 吉鹏先生 |
[05:21] | not down. | 不是往低处流 |
[05:23] | 苏豪区 金色广场 | |
[05:28] | “At Lydia Quigley’s house of earthly delights, | “在莉迪亚·奎格利的人间乐园里 |
[05:31] | Michelangelo himself could not do justice | 米开朗基罗本人都无法描绘出 |
[05:34] | to the perfect alabaster of Miss Pettifer’s bosom.” | 佩蒂福小姐那光洁如玉的双峰” |
[05:37] | The musk, madame. | 您要的麝香 夫人 |
[05:38] | That’s most gratifying. | 这夸赞太令人欣喜了 |
[05:41] | I’m sure I don’t deserve it. | 我没有写的这么好 |
[05:44] | The French Piece. | 那个法国妞 |
[05:46] | Read hers. | 读读她的 |
[05:49] | “Miss D’Aubigne, Golden Square, Soho.” | “德奥宾小姐 金色广场 苏豪区” |
[05:55] | It says here you’re dead behind the eyes! | 这上面说你的眼神跟死人似的 |
[06:01] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[06:03] | Morte derrière les yeux. | 死尸般的眼神 |
[06:05] | I want eager zeal, comprends? | 我要你双眼充满渴望 懂吗 |
[06:09] | Or you’ll go to the pimps of Cheapside | 否则你就给我滚到齐普赛街的老鸨那去 |
[06:11] | and you won’t be smiling then! | 就再也不用笑了 |
[06:12] | 那我不如直接跳进泰晤士河好了 | |
[06:15] | 把你的狗娘也一起拉下去陪葬 | |
[06:19] | She says that from now on, | 她说从今以后 |
[06:20] | she’ll be the very spirit of joy. | 会由内而外地展现愉悦 |
[06:23] | We’re rehearsing a tableau, Mama. | 我们在排练油画群像 妈妈 |
[06:25] | Diana, bathing with her nymphs; look. | 《戴安娜与仙女共浴》 瞧 |
[06:30] | The Duke of Cumberland is bringing his retinue after the play. | 演出后坎伯兰公爵会带着随从过来 |
[06:32] | Make sure he gets anything he wants. | 务必保证他玩得尽兴 |
[06:35] | Where are you going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[06:37] | To watch the sport in Covent Garden. | 去考文特花园看比赛 |
[07:25] | “This radiant, young votary of Venus | “这位年轻美丽的维纳斯的信徒 |
[07:28] | possesses between her lithesome legs | 在她柔软的大腿之间 |
[07:31] | a gateway to the temple of bliss…” | 有一条通往极乐世界的道路” |
[07:34] | That’s me. | 那就是我 |
[07:37] | I’m bliss, I’m radiant… | 我是极乐 我美极了… |
[07:59] | I’m sunk in lust and lechery. | 我完全在这荒淫色欲里沉沦了 |
[08:04] | What is the cost to my soul? | 满足我欲望的代价是什么 |
[08:07] | Five shillings. | 五先令 |
[08:15] | Go home to your wife, Ned. | 回家找你老婆吧 奈德 |
[08:17] | Cleanse these streets | 让火焰与我们心中的纯净 |
[08:19] | with the fire and purity in our hearts! | 净化这些街道 |
[08:23] | The fornicators, the adulterers, | 那些奸夫淫妇 |
[08:25] | the abusers of themselves, | 那些糟践自己的人 |
[08:27] | the child-stealers, and all the abominations of Sodom… | 那些拐卖儿童和所有负罪之人… |
[08:32] | They have taken our great city | 他们占据了我们伟大的城市 |
[08:34] | and sunk it in the vilest sin. | 并使之沦陷于可耻的罪恶之中 |
[08:49] | God lights his righteous fire tonight. | 上帝今晚点燃了正义之火 |
[08:53] | The burning of the harlots! | 烧死这些妓女 |
[08:55] | Burning! | 烧死她们 |
[08:57] | Margaret! | 玛格丽特 |
[08:59] | They’re coming for us! | 他们冲我们来了 |
[09:04] | We will cleanse these streets with a fire of purity. | 我们将用纯净之火净化这些街道 |
[09:07] | It is God’s work we do tonight. | 今晚我们奉上帝之命 |
[09:10] | Let us pray that we do it well. | 让我们祈祷能顺利完成 |
[09:15] | They’ve never touched us, all the years we’ve been here. | 我们在这干了这么多年 他们从没动过我们 |
[09:18] | I’ll hold them off. | 我去拖住他们 |
[09:25] | Open the door in the name of the king! | 以国王的名义命你把门打开 |
[09:27] | Wait a while! | 等一下 |
[09:29] | Why wake Christian people in the middle of the night? | 为什么要在午夜惊扰基督徒们的美梦 |
[09:37] | Feel God’s righteous fire! | 感受上帝的正义之火吧 |
[09:40] | Burn, harlots! | 燃烧吧 妓女们 |
[09:42] | Burn, you sinners! | 燃烧吧 你们这些罪人 |
[09:46] | Will you walk with me? | 你能跟我一起走吗 |
[09:47] | If we seem a couple, they might not arrest me. | 如果我们看着像一对 我也许就不会被抓走 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:51] | Please, Mr. Oswald! | 求你了 奥斯瓦德先生 |
[10:12] | Jacob, son. | 雅各布 孩子 |
[10:14] | Up to the attic and hide. | 去阁楼躲起来 |
[10:17] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[10:19] | It pains me to tell you that the constables have come. | 我很遗憾地告诉你治安官来了 |
[10:22] | I haven’t finished yet. Curse you! | 我还没完事呢 该死的 |
[10:27] | I need to get you out. | 我得把你弄出去 |
[10:29] | What is it, what is it, what do we do? | 怎么了 怎么了 我们怎么办 |
[10:31] | Go out the back, Lieutenant. | 到后面去 中尉 |
[10:33] | Get these on. | 把这身衣服穿上 |
[10:35] | Who dares interfere with an Englishman’s right to go whoring? | 谁敢干涉一个英国人嫖妓的权利 |
[10:38] | Mr. Holland, set yourself straight! | 霍兰德先生 收拾下你自己 |
[10:41] | Think of the safety of these girls! | 为这些姑娘们的安全考虑一下 |
[10:42] | We should run, let’s run! | 我们应该逃跑 快跑吧 |
[10:43] | No, if you run, you’ll be rape-fodder! | 不 逃跑只会被当做妓女抓起来 |
[10:48] | Go to Charlotte | 去找夏洛特 |
[10:49] | and tell her what’s happening. | 告诉她发生了什么 |
[10:51] | Get yourself straight, girls. | 把衣服穿好 姑娘们 |
[10:54] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[10:57] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[11:04] | Margaret Wells, I am charging you | 玛格丽特·威尔斯 我以1752年颁布的 |
[11:06] | under the Disorderly Houses Act of 1752, | 《无序房屋法案》指控你 |
[11:09] | that you do keep an obscene and bawdy house– | 拥有一栋用于卖淫的房产 |
[11:12] | You lie, and your warrant is a trumped-up sham! | 你撒谎 而且你的搜捕令是伪造的 |
[11:15] | Get your hands off my tenants! | 把你的手从我的房客身上拿开 |
[12:45] | 圣詹姆斯广场 | |
[13:06] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特… |
[13:09] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[13:11] | I’ve ridden hard to be with you. | 我一路快马加鞭赶来见你 |
[13:14] | Now you must ride harder. | 那现在你可得再加把鞭了 |
[13:19] | How I have pined for you. | 我为你魂牵梦萦 |
[13:21] | Night after night, all alone! | 夜夜独守空房 |
[13:23] | Have you signed the contract? | 那份卖身契你签了吗 |
[13:25] | Are you mine? | 你是我的人了吗 |
[13:26] | I want to be your lord and master. | 我要做你的支配者和主人 |
[13:29] | Surely you don’t want to talk about that now? | 你确定现在想谈这个吗 |
[14:04] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[14:06] | It’s a gift, isn’t it? | 是个礼物 对吧 |
[14:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:20] | You are the pineapple of Great Britain. | 你是大不列颠的菠萝 |
[14:23] | Most lovers would bring pearls. | 大多数人会送情人珍珠 |
[14:28] | I cut it from our hothouse. | 我从我家的温室摘下来的 |
[14:31] | And as I did so, I thought of Eve. | 摘菠萝的时候 我想到了夏娃 |
[14:33] | She came to my mind in your form. | 她在我脑中就是你的模样 |
[14:36] | Naked, she was tempted by such a fruit, | 赤身裸体 被这种水果诱惑着 |
[14:39] | tempted to know sin… | 想要知晓罪恶 |
[14:44] | So if I am Eve, then you are? | 如果我是夏娃 那你是什么 |
[14:48] | The serpent! | 伊甸园的那条蛇 |
[14:53] | A person is here for Miss Wells. | 有人找威尔斯女士 |
[14:55] | Her sister. | 是她的妹妹 |
[14:56] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[15:03] | Curse you, Haxby! | 可恶 哈克斯比 |
[15:04] | Why didn’t you damn well wait? | 你他妈的就不能等等 |
[15:20] | It’s Ma. | 妈被抓了 |
[15:30] | I pay my taxes and my levies. | 我按时交税 |
[15:32] | I support the night watch. | 资助夜间巡逻队 |
[15:33] | I donate to the parish for the poor; | 我捐钱给教区里的穷人 |
[15:35] | I keep my house in excellent repair– | 我的房屋状况极好 |
[15:37] | The warrant is signed by a witness | 这个搜捕令是由一位 |
[15:39] | who declares that he paid you for intimate congress | 声称自己付你钱和一位居住你处的女子 |
[15:42] | with the women who abide with you. | 发生了性关系的证人签字确认 |
[15:44] | What witness? | 什么证人 |
[15:45] | The court is not obliged to name him. | 本法庭没有义务告知你证人的姓名 |
[15:48] | I take money for furnished rooms. | 我收钱是为了装修房间 |
[15:49] | These girls are my tenants. | 这些女孩是我的房客 |
[15:51] | There’s nothing illegal in rent. | 我收房租是完全合法的 |
[15:52] | Your business is procuring harlots. | 你做的是皮肉生意 |
[15:55] | Nothing would distress this dissolute and shameless whore! | 这个放荡无耻的婊子根本不知道廉耻 |
[16:00] | Order! | 保持秩序 |
[16:01] | Let not her tongue sway you, | 不要被她的言语蛊惑 |
[16:04] | for this harlot has slithered | 因为这个娼妓一出生 |
[16:06] | from her mother’s womb to lure mankind to vice. | 就开始引诱他人堕落 |
[16:09] | No, Sir! | 并非如此 先生 |
[16:11] | I am Charlotte Wells and I am here to speak for my mother. | 我是夏洛特·威尔斯 我来为我母亲辩护 |
[16:13] | Sit down, Charlotte! | 坐下 夏洛特 |
[16:15] | The warrant must be faulty and the witness false. | 这份搜捕令和证人必有蹊跷 |
[16:18] | He can only have been paid to smear my mother’s name. | 他一定是被他人收买而诽谤我的母亲 |
[16:20] | How dare you interrupt this court. | 你好大的胆子 竟敢扰乱庭审 |
[16:21] | We are pursued and harried like prey! | 我们就像猎物一样被纠缠和折磨 |
[16:24] | My mother protects her girls | 我的母亲挺身而出保护这些女孩们 |
[16:26] | because the law does not! | 就是因为法律不作为 |
[16:28] | Charlotte, sit down! | 夏洛特 坐下 |
[16:30] | These she-hounds are a cancer in our city | 这些荡妇是城市之癌 |
[16:33] | – and must be cut out! – Margaret Wells should be commended | -必须被清除 -玛格丽特·威尔斯应当 |
[16:36] | for the way she runs her house, | 为她对住房有序的管理而受到赞扬 |
[16:38] | she is the exemplar of all the bawds in London! | 她是伦敦所有老鸨的榜样 |
[16:42] | In your own words, you have admitted | 根据你刚才所言 你已经承认了 |
[16:44] | that your mother is a common bawd. | 你的母亲是一位众所周知的老鸨 |
[16:50] | I grieve for the desperate women I have seen today, | 今天我为在场这些绝望的女人而感到悲痛 |
[16:54] | who, faced with starvation, have sold their flesh. | 她们为了免于饥饿而选择出卖自己的身体 |
[16:58] | But you are no such creature, Margaret Wells. | 但是你和她们不一样 玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[17:01] | You are a leech | 你是个榨干了别人 |
[17:03] | – grown fat upon the sins of others. – Not true! | -却填饱了自己的吸血鬼 -不是这样的 |
[17:06] | A vile parasite engaged in a brutal trade. | 一只从事肮脏交易的卑劣的寄生虫 |
[17:11] | I fine you 100 pounds for | 你的房屋伤风败俗 |
[17:13] | running a disorderly house, | 罚你一百英镑 |
[17:14] | and if I see you before me again, | 下次如果我在法庭上再看见你 |
[17:16] | I’ll have you whipped and transported. | 我会判你鞭刑并将你流放出境 |
[17:18] | – Empty the court! – That’s justice? | -闭庭 -这就是所谓的公平吗 |
[17:21] | It’s not enough! | 罚得太轻了 |
[17:22] | That is not enough! | 罚得太轻了 |
[17:24] | – That is not enough. – You shut your mouth! | -太轻了 -你给我闭嘴 |
[17:26] | Egregious shame! | 太耻辱了 |
[17:29] | Florence Scanwell, that blind bitch. | 弗洛伦斯·斯康威尔 那个瞎眼的贱人 |
[17:31] | Someone had to shut her up. | 得找人让她闭嘴 |
[17:33] | You have imperiled my move to Greek Street! | 你现在害我去不成希腊街了 |
[17:36] | My final payment was due today, | 最终付款期限就是今天 |
[17:39] | how am I going to afford it now? | 我现在要从哪掏出这笔钱来 |
[17:40] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[17:41] | Most certainly; a hundred pounds! | 当然了 一百镑 |
[17:43] | I have some pressing gaming debts. | 我还有些赌债急着还 |
[17:45] | But once they’re clear… | 但一旦我把钱还清 |
[17:46] | You’re contracted to a baronet. | 你和准男爵签了卖身契 |
[17:48] | He should be paying your debts! | 他应该帮你还债 |
[17:51] | Ma, I haven’t signed. | 妈妈 我还没签字 |
[17:53] | How can I relinquish my freedom to a man | 我怎么能把我的自由交给一个 |
[17:54] | who thinks I’m a pineapple? | 把我比作菠萝的男人 |
[17:58] | Damn you for a stupid slut. | 你个愚蠢的荡妇 |
[18:01] | You need to be his property. | 你得成为他的财产 |
[18:03] | Men don’t respect whores; they respect property. | 男人才不看重妓女 他们只看重自己的财产 |
[18:08] | That’s for what you made me. | 都是你让我变成了这个鬼样子 |
[18:18] | Got excellent news, august and venerable madam. | 好消息 尊敬的夫人 |
[18:22] | The Wells woman. | 威尔斯家的姑娘们 |
[18:34] | Bloody Margaret Wells, leaving us to walk home. | 该死的玛格丽特·威尔斯 竟然让我们走回去 |
[18:37] | Why couldn’t she get us sedan chairs? | 她为什么就不能找轿子抬我们回去 |
[18:39] | They took all her money. | 他们把她的钱都拿走了 |
[18:40] | She’s as tight as a nun’s nip. | 她就是个铁公鸡 |
[18:42] | Why are you moaning? | 你有什么好抱怨的 |
[18:44] | She loves you. | 她那么喜欢你 |
[18:46] | She loves my profit. | 她是喜欢我给她赚的钱 |
[18:47] | She loves my pert heavers. | 喜欢我这对生财的小奶子吧 |
[18:49] | She’ll have them worn to sagging, and for what? | 她会把它们榨干到下垂的 我有什么好处 |
[18:53] | Enough of your spite and lamenting. | 别再自怨自艾了 |
[18:57] | You’re like a stinging fly! | 跟个烦人的苍蝇似的 |
[19:07] | My cunny puts food on his table. | 我卖身挣钱养着他 |
[19:09] | I’m sick of Covent Garden; | 我受够考文特花园了 |
[19:10] | sick of Margaret Wells and her twofaced clucking! | 受够了玛格丽特·威尔斯和她的两面三刀 |
[19:13] | Sweet Emily. | 亲爱的埃米莉 |
[19:15] | Why don’t you just cluck off? | 你能不能走开 |
[19:30] | 苏豪区 希腊街 | |
[19:41] | Our new home, if I can still pay for it. | 如果我还付得起钱 这就是我们的新家 |
[19:44] | That money-grabbing landlord. | 那个掉进钱眼里的房东 |
[19:45] | What a weasel. | 真是个阴险小人 |
[19:47] | He’s given me till Monday, but he’s hiked the rent. | 他宽限到了下周一 但涨房租了 |
[19:50] | Ma, there’s your solution. | 妈妈 我告诉你该怎么做 |
[19:51] | Sell her virginity. | 把她的初夜卖掉 |
[19:53] | I’m keeping you intact till we move in. | 搬进来之前 我会保全你的处女之身 |
[19:55] | Why, when it’s coming anyway? | 为什么 迟早都要卖 |
[19:57] | You’ll get a finer class. | 我会给你找个更高阶级的人 |
[19:58] | You may leap up to where Charlotte is in one great step. | 你或许可以一步登天 跟夏洛特齐名 |
[20:00] | You had me out at twelve. | 我十二岁的时候 你就让我接客了 |
[20:02] | Do not think I balk at it. | 别以为我没迟疑过 |
[20:04] | If you want to keep her immaculate, fine. | 如果你想保持她的处女身 没问题 |
[20:06] | Let her marry a shopkeeper. | 把她嫁给一个小老板 |
[20:08] | And see a man own everything she earns? | 然后看着那个男人坐拥她赚取的一切吗 |
[20:10] | I wouldn’t wish marriage on a dog. | 那我还不如让她嫁给一条狗 |
[20:12] | I’m worth at least fifty pounds, Ma. | 我至少能值50镑 妈妈 |
[20:26] | They can view you tonight at the playhouse. | 你今晚让他们在剧院鉴赏一下 |
[20:29] | And I’ll take sealed bids. | 然后我会接受密封投标 |
[20:35] | You’ll be a Wells woman, through and through. | 你会自此彻底成为一位威尔斯家的女人 |
[20:55] | Believe in your crusade against the daughters of vice. | 相信你们对这些罪恶之女的征伐 |
[21:00] | It is not my intention to charge you any rent. | 我无意收取你们房租 |
[21:06] | I am a plain speaker, Mrs. Quigley. | 我就直话直说了 奎格利夫人 |
[21:08] | I am not ignorant of your name or your house. | 我并不是不知道你的名号和生意 |
[21:11] | You suckle and nurture an evil trade in flesh. | 你经营着一份邪恶的皮肉生意 |
[21:15] | Why offer me this? | 怎么对我这么大方 |
[21:19] | You currently live in a hovel. | 你现在住在一间破房子里 |
[21:23] | You cannot see your child | 你难道看不出你女儿 |
[21:24] | but she is stooped and thin with the pallor of a ghost. | 瘦小驼背 脸苍白得跟鬼似的吗 |
[21:29] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[21:31] | I want you to impale Margaret Wells | 我希望你能把矛头对准 |
[21:33] | on the spear of your campaign. | 玛格丽特·威尔斯 痛击她 |
[21:35] | There are viler bawds than she. | 还有比她更加卑劣的老鸨 |
[21:38] | I am fit and well and my cheeks are rosy. | 我健康匀称 脸色红润 |
[21:41] | I’d like to see Margaret Wells publicly flayed | 我想看到玛格丽特·威尔斯被当众鞭打 |
[21:44] | until her back resembles a latticed tart. | 让她后背皮开肉绽 像格子馅饼一样 |
[21:49] | Would you not enjoy that too? | 你不也想这样吗 |
[21:53] | Make an example of her. | 杀一儆百 |
[22:07] | I worship you, George Howard. | 我好崇拜你啊 乔治·霍华德 |
[22:13] | Enter. | 进来 |
[22:14] | I’ve prepared a fresh copy of the contracts, my lord. | 我准备了一份新的卖身契 大人 |
[22:20] | You’ll be responsible for her debts | 您将负责偿还她的所有债务 |
[22:22] | as well as her upkeep. | 并支付她的供养费 |
[22:24] | I must advise you, it will drain your funds. | 需要提醒您一句 您的所有资产将被榨干 |
[22:28] | I want sole ownership now! | 我要立刻独占她 |
[22:30] | I want Charlotte Wells contracted as mine! | 我要让夏洛特·威尔斯跟我签卖身契 |
[22:35] | “A busy week for toast of the town Miss C. W., | “镇上名人CW小姐忙碌的一周 |
[22:40] | lately in the keeping of young Baronet Hardhead.” | 她最近由哈黑德准男爵供养” |
[22:46] | “She was blazing a trail at the boxing on Tuesday. | “她周二尝试拳击 |
[22:49] | At the Masquerade on Wednesday…” | 周三去了化装舞会…” |
[22:50] | She said she’d been living like a nun! | 她说她一直过得像修女一样 |
[22:55] | She was out every night! | 其实每个晚上都出去厮混 |
[22:59] | You knew. | 你早知道 |
[23:02] | Why didn’t you damn well tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[23:07] | Come in for a nip of gin, Mags. | 进来喝杯杜松子酒吧 玛格 |
[23:12] | Florence Scanwell, Nancy. | 弗洛伦斯·斯康威尔 南茜 |
[23:14] | What do we know about her? | 我们对她了解多少 |
[23:16] | They say that on her wedding night, | 据说她结婚那晚 |
[23:17] | she saw her husband’s prick and thought it such a fiendish thing, | 看到老公的屌 还以为是什么不洁之物 |
[23:20] | she stabbed her own eyes out with a brooch. | 便用胸针戳瞎了自己的双眼 |
[23:28] | These boys come to pay my rent. | 这些人是来替我付房租的 |
[23:33] | Strange about the timing though, isn’t it? | 时机真奇怪 不是吗 |
[23:37] | Just when you’re set to move up in the world, | 你刚准备要飞黄腾达 |
[23:39] | you get raided. | 就被搜查了 |
[23:42] | Who wants me, Nance? | 谁想害我 南茜 |
[23:44] | Who have you offended? | 你得罪了什么人 |
[23:49] | Whose name is on my warrant? | 我的搜捕令上写着谁的名字 |
[25:01] | Look what came to the door, Ma. | 看看谁来了 妈妈 |
[25:05] | I would have sent it away, | 我本想把她打发走的 |
[25:06] | but it has some rather unusual curves. | 但她好像有些不同寻常之处 |
[25:10] | It’s looking for a position. | 她想找份工作 |
[25:11] | I’m never stuck for a position, sir. | 我从不愁找工作 先生 |
[25:15] | It’s got a spark. | 有点意思 |
[25:17] | I’ve been told Mrs. Quigley’s is the outstanding house. | 早就听闻奎格利夫人的妓院卓越不凡 |
[25:20] | This is my entry in Harris’s List. | 这是我在《哈里斯名单》里的条目 |
[25:23] | I have the gateway to the temple of bliss. | 我有一条通往极乐世界的道路 |
[25:28] | Have you been long on the town? | 你干这行很久了吗 |
[25:30] | I’ve got good experience. | 我经验丰富 |
[25:32] | I’m the best girl in my current house. | 我是目前所在妓院的头牌 |
[25:33] | – Any children? – None living. | -有小孩吗 -都夭折了 |
[25:35] | What do you know of art and culture… | 你对文化艺术… |
[25:40] | and the current subjects of conversation? | 还有时下的流行话题了解多少 |
[25:43] | I can talk if they want. | 只要他们想听我都可以聊上几句 |
[25:46] | – What instruments do you play? – The male instrument. | -你会什么乐器 -吹箫算吗 |
[25:52] | In other words, you’re nothing more than a rutting post. | 换句话说 你不过是用来泄欲的工具 |
[26:00] | Every one of my girls moves, eats, speaks, | 而我每一个姑娘言谈举止饮食用餐 |
[26:04] | sings, and plays like a lady. | 吹拉弹唱都像淑女 |
[26:08] | The only way she differs is in her worship of Venus. | 她们与众不同是因为信仰维纳斯 |
[26:11] | I earn a fortune for my current house. | 我给目前工作的那家妓院赚了不少钱 |
[26:14] | You’re nothing but a bare, forked animal, my dear. | 你不过是个裸体的两脚动物罢了 亲爱的 |
[26:17] | Shakespeare… and my girls would know that. | 这是莎士比亚说的 我的姑娘们就会知道 |
[26:21] | Take her out. | 带她出去 |
[26:23] | I am constantly asked for. | 我一直有人点 |
[26:24] | Mrs. Wells has me on my back morning, noon, and night | 威尔斯夫人一天到晚啰嗦我 |
[26:27] | and I know I can do better. | 我知道我并非技止于此 |
[26:30] | Presumably Wells owns the dress you’re standing in. | 想必你穿的裙子是归威尔斯所有 |
[26:34] | What’s your debt to her? | 你欠了她多少钱 |
[26:35] | Don’t know, maybe five pounds? | 不知道 也许有五英镑 |
[26:37] | As an act of benevolence, I’ll settle it. | 我来解决 就当做做善事 |
[26:41] | Then your debt becomes payable to me. | 之后你的债主就是我了 |
[26:43] | So you will take me? | 这么说你愿意收留我了 |
[26:47] | I’ll have to refine you and dress you in a proper style. | 我要改变你 给你做一个合适的造型 |
[26:51] | These costs will be added to your debt. | 这些花销也算在你的账上 |
[26:53] | So you’ll work like a black. Do you understand? | 所以你要像个奴隶一样工作 明白了吗 |
[27:02] | Wha… | 什么… |
[27:04] | You can’t lock me in! | 你不能把我锁在里面 |
[27:07] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[27:13] | You are cutting out my heart, | 你让我心如刀割 |
[27:15] | you treacherous whore. | 你这个说谎的婊子 |
[27:16] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[27:19] | Pining alone. | 独自魂牵梦萦 |
[27:21] | Living like a nun. | 过得像修女一样 |
[27:22] | Well, don’t you dare come to the playhouse tonight, | 要是你今晚敢来剧院 |
[27:23] | you cheating, lie… | 你这个撒谎精… |
[27:25] | You don’t deserve to live! | 你不配活在这个世上 |
[27:41] | Mamma’s ordered me to try the goods. | 妈妈要我来验验货 |
[27:46] | You let me out, | 放我出去 |
[27:47] | or I’ll tell every cull I’m a prisoner here. | 不然我就告诉所有客人我被关在这里了 |
[27:50] | You’ll be hanged for a kidnapping pimp, | 你这个皮条客就会因为绑架而被绞死 |
[27:52] | and so will Mrs. Quigley. | 奎格利夫人也是 |
[27:55] | Then go. | 那你走吧 |
[28:02] | As soon as your debt is paid. | 但你要把欠的债先还清了 |
[28:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:12] | Emily Lacey. | 埃米莉·莱西 |
[28:14] | Miss Lacey. | 莱西小姐 |
[28:16] | I bet you made that up. | 我敢打赌这名字是你乱编的 |
[28:18] | What’s your real name, Sally Piddle? | 你的真名叫什么 莎莉·鬼混 |
[28:23] | I’m the Duchess of Quim. | 我是阴部公爵夫人 |
[28:27] | I’ll wager you’re a wild bouncing kind of a ride. | 我打赌骑着你肯定很狂野 |
[28:32] | We’ll teach you all the refinements you’ll need… | 我们会教你如何变得优雅 |
[28:34] | music, dancing, French. | 音乐 舞蹈 法语 |
[28:37] | So climb on. | 骑上来吧 |
[28:40] | I won’t harm you; look. | 我不会伤害你的 瞧 |
[28:43] | We had a girl who left | 我们手下有个姑娘 |
[28:45] | to be mistress to the Duke of Norfolk. | 去做了诺福克公爵的情妇 |
[28:54] | So… you will teach my cunny French? | 这么说… 你要教我的小屄说法语 |
[29:01] | Oui. | 是的 |
[29:06] | Stay. | 别走 |
[29:09] | You need rest. | 你需要休息 |
[29:11] | I must sort things for Lucy. | 我必须得帮露西安排一下 |
[29:14] | I’ve reserved the box. | 我预定了包厢 |
[29:17] | The word is out. You will have bids. | 消息已经传开了 会有人出价的 |
[29:56] | See what I’ve been keeping for you? | 看我为你留了什么 |
[30:02] | My mother took me down St. Martin’s Lane. | 我妈带我来到了圣马丁巷 |
[30:05] | She’d spent every last farthing on her gin, | 她把最后几个子都花在了杜松子酒上 |
[30:07] | the slut… | 那个贱妇… |
[30:08] | and she was a bunter; no one’d go near her. | 她就是个霉头 没人愿意接近她 |
[30:11] | She sold me to a bawd for a pair of shoes. | 她把我卖给了一个老鸨换了一双鞋 |
[30:17] | I was ten. | 那时我才10岁 |
[30:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:25] | Do you know that woman’s name? | 你知道那个女人叫什么吗 |
[30:28] | Mrs. Quigley. | 奎格利夫人 |
[30:32] | She dressed me warm, | 她给我衣服穿 |
[30:34] | she gave me a full meal. | 让我吃了顿饱饭 |
[30:38] | She said if I pleased her gentlemen, | 她说如果我能让她的客人高兴 |
[30:41] | I’d be her own sweet girl. | 我就是她的乖宝贝 |
[30:45] | I swore it wouldn’t be like that for you. | 我发誓不让你经历那些 |
[30:49] | I gave you schooling. | 我让你上学 |
[30:52] | I gave you time. | 我给了你时间 |
[30:59] | Do you like them? | 你喜欢它们吗 |
[31:04] | They don’t fit. | 不合脚 |
[31:09] | Then make them. | 那就让它们合适 |
[31:36] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[31:38] | Where’s your fine lady? | 你的漂亮女人呢 |
[31:39] | In Richmond. | 在里士满 |
[31:41] | Not your wife, man! | 不是说你老婆 哥们 |
[31:43] | He means Miss Wells. | 他指的是威尔斯小姐 |
[31:45] | Lord Repton is besotted with Miss Wells. | 莱普顿大人对威尔斯小姐很是着迷 |
[31:51] | The sister comes out tonight, have you heard? | 你听说了吗 她妹妹今晚会出阁 |
[31:54] | Wells junior. | 小威尔斯 |
[31:55] | Maidenhood to the highest bidder, | 为出价最高的人献上初夜 |
[31:58] | and I swear that will be me. | 我发誓那一定会是我 |
[32:01] | My husband loves a hymen. | 我丈夫很喜欢处女 |
[32:06] | I had Charlotte’s. | 我得到了夏洛特的 |
[32:08] | I would like her sister’s too. | 我也想要她妹妹的 |
[32:33] | All there for the taking, Lucy. | 这些人全是来竞价的 露西 |
[32:59] | Snuff? | 停 |
[33:04] | I’ve carried you before, Miss Wells. | 我以前抬过你 威尔斯小姐 |
[33:06] | I’d be insulted you don’t recall | 要是你因为我在后面抬 |
[33:08] | only I was at the back. | 就不记得我了 我会不高兴的 |
[33:11] | Now I’ve graduated to the front. | 现在我升到前面了 |
[33:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:14] | But I won’t be doing this for very long. | 但我很快就不会再做这个了 |
[33:16] | I thought I might set myself up as a fancy-man. | 我觉得我可能会做个情夫 |
[33:19] | There must be many a lady who’d pay for a throw | 一定有很多女士愿意 |
[33:21] | with a well-shaped man like me. | 为我这样好身材的男人一掷千金 |
[33:24] | My price is very fair. | 我的定价很合理 |
[33:27] | I’d even give you the first one for free. | 我甚至会给你第一次免费 |
[33:29] | Nothing comes for free, sir. | 天下没有免费的午餐 先生 |
[33:31] | You would, I guarantee it. | 你会有的 我保证 |
[33:33] | Right, Seamus. | 起轿 谢默斯 |
[33:34] | You’re a harlot, sir. | 你是个男妓 先生 |
[34:35] | You lied to me. | 你对我说了谎 |
[34:36] | You went out every night I was away. | 我不在时你天天晚上出去 |
[34:39] | Yes, but all of London knows my constancy. | 是的 但是全伦敦都知道我的忠贞 |
[34:44] | So why do you not sign my contract? | 那为什么你不和我签卖身契 |
[34:46] | I don’t want to be owned, like your wife. | 我不想被人拥有 像你老婆一样 |
[34:47] | Then I have no surety of your faith. | 那我不敢确定你忠于我 |
[34:50] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[34:52] | A whore’s word? | 一个妓女的保证 |
[34:57] | Take it or not, as you please. | 信不信 你随意 |
[35:17] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[35:18] | Why does he scorn you? | 他为什么奚落你 |
[35:21] | I won’t sign his poxy contract. | 我不愿签他那没用的合约 |
[35:24] | You are the village idiot. | 你真是个愚蠢的乡巴佬 |
[35:48] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[35:50] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[35:52] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[35:53] | Whatever is the matter? | 到底怎么了 |
[35:55] | Control yourself. | 控制住自己 |
[35:57] | You must shine! | 你一定要大放光彩 |
[36:08] | – Lord Repton. – My dear. | -莱普顿大人 -亲爱的 |
[36:11] | Let me see her. | 让我见见她 |
[36:13] | Silly girl. | 蠢丫头 |
[36:14] | The opera moves her. | 被歌剧打动了 |
[36:16] | She cries. | 她哭了 |
[36:18] | Why, the poor lamb… | 可怜的小羊羔 |
[36:25] | Please. | 烦请 |
[36:27] | May I offer you this note? | 这张纸条给您 |
[36:32] | Gentlemen, I’m considering all bids. | 先生们 我在考虑所有的投标 |
[36:39] | I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[36:42] | It’s not hard. | 这不难 |
[36:44] | You’ll learn to be the Queen of Pretend, as I am. | 你会学着成为伪装王后 就像我一样 |
[36:48] | You know why the men sing so high, don’t you? | 知道为什么那些男人能唱那么高音吗 |
[36:56] | Done to them when they’re little boys | 他们还小的时候就已经被阉了 |
[36:58] | to stop their voices breaking. | 这样他们就不会变声 |
[37:01] | That’s the cruelty of the opera. | 这就是歌剧的残忍之处 |
[37:03] | The subject is love, but the men have no balls | 主题是爱情 但那些男人却没有睾丸 |
[37:06] | and the virgins are all played by whores. | 演处女的也都是妓女 |
[37:15] | The tears worked, you clever minx. | 眼泪起作用了 你个聪明的狐狸精 |
[37:17] | They want you more than ever. | 他们比以前更渴望你了 |
[37:22] | Nancy sent me. | 南茜让我来的 |
[37:26] | Who signed that warrant? | 那张搜捕令是谁签的 |
[37:28] | Charles Quigley. | 查尔斯·奎格利 |
[37:35] | Lydia Quigley! | 莉迪亚·奎格利 |
[37:36] | Are you coming after me with lawmen and judges? | 你是联合治安官和律师来对付我吗 |
[37:40] | You? | 你 |
[37:40] | See how this sluice rat behaves at the opera. | 看看这些阴沟里的老鼠是怎么大闹歌剧院的 |
[37:45] | I want one hundred pounds or I’ll have you up before a judge | 给我一百镑 不然我就以诬告罪 |
[37:47] | for a malicious prosecution. | 把你揪到法官面前 |
[37:49] | Do you really think you’ll have the judge’s ear? | 你真觉得法官会听你的话吗 |
[37:55] | One of your girls came to me today. | 你手下的一个姑娘今天来找我了 |
[37:58] | A pert little doxie by the name of Emily Lacey. | 一位叫埃米莉·莱西的小丫头 |
[38:00] | A very rideable piece. | 骑起来挺舒服的 |
[38:02] | She’s mine now. | 她现在是我的人了 |
[38:04] | You cannot steal my girls! | 你不能抢我的人 |
[38:05] | She implored me to take her from your flyblown cunny house. | 是她求我收留她 好让她能离开你那肮脏破屋 |
[38:09] | Damn you for a kidnapping pimp! | 居然抢我姑娘 去你的 |
[38:10] | Come, my doves. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[38:11] | Let’s leave this rat to eat its young. | 让这老鼠咬死它的崽子吧 |
[38:28] | He offers twice the highest bid. | 他出的价是最高价的双倍 |
[38:30] | For me? | 为我 |
[38:35] | We need the money. | 我们需要那笔钱 |
[38:41] | Then take it. | 那就答应他 |
[38:48] | If you are free to lie and cheat | 如果你可以撒谎 可以背叛我 |
[38:50] | and play the whore, then so will I be. | 甚至出去卖 那我也可以啊 |
[39:03] | Look at this quagmire you’ve come from. | 看看你出身的这泥藻 |
[39:06] | Look at what I’ve done for you! | 看看我为你所做的一切 |
[39:08] | Your sister will realize I am quite man enough. | 你妹会意识到我是个真男人的 |
[39:17] | You may wait. | 等着瞧吧 |
[39:19] | I’d rather be cut in quarters. | 我宁愿被大卸八块 |
[39:22] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[39:23] | Charlotte, you infernal whore! | 夏洛特 你个可恶的婊子 |
[39:29] | I’ll go after her, my lord. | 我去追她 大人 |
[39:31] | We are honored by your generous bid. | 有幸能让您慷慨出价 |
[39:34] | My precious girl. | 我的宝贝姑娘 |
[39:37] | I am yours, my lord. | 我是您的了 大人 |
[39:47] | Why are you driving him away? | 你为什么要赶走他 |
[39:49] | He’s an easy keeper. | 他多好坑啊 |
[39:53] | He’s a snake. | 他很狡猾 |
[39:55] | You could have him dropping jewels on your pillow, | 你本可以让他往你的枕头丢珠宝 |
[39:58] | but no, you provoke him to this spite! | 而现在你却让他怨恨你 |
[40:01] | Indulge him. | 满足他 |
[40:03] | Take his contract. | 签了那份卖身契 |
[40:05] | I’m thinking about your future. | 我是在为你的未来打算 |
[40:08] | You have never, ever had to sell yourself for pence | 那样你就再也不用出去卖 |
[40:12] | or beg for food. | 也不用乞食 |
[40:13] | My ma sold me for a pair of shoes. | 我妈为了一双鞋子把我卖了 |
[40:16] | I’ve heard about those shoes so many times | 这故事我听了太多遍了 |
[40:17] | I could start a cobbler’s. | 都可以开补鞋店了 |
[40:20] | The only safety is in money! | 能让你安身的只有钱 |
[40:24] | I hate money! | 我讨厌钱 |
[40:27] | Money is a woman’s only power in this world. | 这个世界上 钱是女人唯一的权力 |
[40:33] | Make it your solace and your dream | 把它当成慰藉 把它当成梦想 |
[40:36] | and one day wealth, real lasting wealth, | 终有一天 钱 一笔可观的钱 |
[40:41] | will make you free. | 能让你自由 |
[40:43] | Are you free? | 你自由了吗 |
[40:45] | I will be, when I’m in my new house. | 等我搬进新房子后 我就自由了 |
[40:51] | Thank you, Ma, for all you’ve done | 谢谢你所做的一切 妈 |
[40:54] | for Lucy and for me. | 为了露西和我做的一切 |
[40:57] | You never, ever sold us short. | 你从来都不会贱卖我们 |
[41:11] | I can’t get it in, you slog! | 我插不进去 你个贱人 |
[41:26] | I’m soft as a rotted fruit, curse you! | 我软得跟个烂水果似的 都怪你 |
[41:30] | You’re the most hideous piece of flesh | 你是我这辈子干过的女人里 |
[41:32] | I’ve ever had in my life, | 最可恶的一个 |
[41:34] | even more insipid than my dull, fatiguing wife. | 比我那迟钝又累人的老婆还无趣 |
[41:42] | You’re clearly frigid, still a virgin. | 你显然性冷淡 还没破处 |
[41:44] | I shall ask your mother for my money back. | 我该问你母亲把钱要回来 |
[41:46] | No… please, my lord, | 不要 求你了 大人 |
[41:49] | just tell me what to do. | 告诉我 我该怎么做 |
[41:52] | I’ve had enough of you! | 我受够你了 |
[41:54] | I’ll do anything you like, just don’t tell my ma. | 我愿意为你做任何事 请不要告诉我妈 |
[42:02] | In return for my silence, | 作为我缄口的回报 |
[42:06] | you will tell everyone | 你得告诉所有人 |
[42:07] | that I impaled you, hard. | 我把你插得欲仙欲死 |
[42:13] | When Charlotte asks what it was like, what will you say? | 夏洛特如果问你什么感觉 你该怎么说 |
[42:19] | It was like the opera. | 像歌剧一样感人 |
[43:05] | *Once I slept on a feather bed* | *曾经我躺在羽绒床上* |
[43:08] | *With blankets woven warm* | *感受毛毯带来的温暖* |
[43:10] | *Now I’m glad to lay my head* | *如今我把头倚在破旧斗篷上* |
[43:13] | *on a cloak that’s old and torn* | *却也感到无比愉悦* |
[43:15] | *So sing with me a merry catch* | *不如与我一起快乐歌唱吧* |
[43:18] | *As summer days will come* | *就如迎接夏天的到来那般* |
[43:20] | *My love, he is a soldier boy* | *我的爱人是个兵哥哥* |
[43:22] | *so I’m following the drum* | *所以我会跟着鼓点的节奏* |
[43:26] | *With a pat-a-pat-a-tat and a rattle and a scrat* | *伴着鼓声咚咚响* |
[43:30] | *And the beat of a marching song* | *还有行军曲的节奏* |
[43:36] | *I’m ragged and I’m worn and my hose are torn* | *我衣衫褴褛身心疲惫* |
[43:51] | Do you need a ride? | 要带你一程吗 |
[43:54] | My offer still stands. | 我的提议仍有效 |
[43:55] | Like I said, first one for free. | 我说了 第一次免费 |
[43:57] | Think like a whore. | 假如你是男妓 |
[43:59] | How much can you get? | 你能赚多少 |
[44:02] | A guinea. | 一基尼 |
[44:05] | For what? | 图什么 |
[44:07] | Sell me your charms. | 向我展现你的魅力 |
[44:08] | I offer you love. | 我可以给你爱情 |
[44:09] | Then you’re a fool. | 那你就是傻瓜 |
[44:12] | For a harlot, that doesn’t exist. | 娼妓的字典里没有爱情 |
[44:17] | Then I have nothing. | 那我就一无所有了 |
[44:20] | Hunger in my stomach and a mouth full of breeze. | 只剩空空如也的胃和侃侃而谈的嘴 |
[44:29] | Here’s tuppence. | 这是两便士 |
[44:31] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么 |
[44:35] | Your company. | 你的陪伴 |
[44:36] | *I’m lame and tired before my time* | *我过早憔悴而疲惫* |
[44:40] | *And still I follow him* | *但我依然跟随着他* |
[44:44] | *Oh, I’m lame and tired but still I smile* | *我憔悴而疲惫但我始终保持微笑* |
[44:51] | *And so I follow… * | *我跟随* |
[44:58] | I want your forgiveness. | 我想要你的原谅 |
[45:04] | Eight shillings. | 八先令 |
[45:56] | I prayed for boys, William. | 我曾祈求生个男孩 威廉姆 |
[46:00] | Every time, I prayed for a boy. | 每一次 我都祈求生个男孩 |
[46:06] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[46:07] | Like her mother. | 和她母亲一样 |
[46:18] | This city is made of our flesh, | 这座城市是由我们的血肉筑成的 |
[46:22] | every beam, every brick. | 每一梁 每一砖 |
[46:30] | We’ll have our piece of it. | 我们会占有一隅之地的 |