Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

名姝(Harlots)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 名姝(Harlots)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I’m soon taking a fine new house, 我马上要换一幢漂亮的新房了
[00:02] in Soho, Greek Street. 就在苏豪区 希腊街
[00:04] This move is too much risk. 这一步棋走得太冒险了
[00:05] Is your master in? 你的主人在家吗
[00:06] Mr. Lennox is my husband. 伦诺克斯先生是我的丈夫
[00:08] Harriet knows all about us. 我们的事哈里特都知道了
[00:10] You want me to invest in your house, and I shall. 你想让我给你的生意投资 那我就投
[00:12] I am in need of a girl. 我需要一个姑娘
[00:14] A sweet, untouched hanging risk. 没开苞的处女
[00:17] – Hello, sprat. – I’m not a sprat anymore. -你好 小家伙 -我不是个小孩子了
[00:19] Have to keep myself pure for Lord Reptile. 我得为”爬虫”大人守身如玉
[00:21] Tell Dame Death Mary Cooper’s dead. 告诉”死亡女爵” 玛丽·库柏死了
[00:58] Under normal circumstances, 在一般情况下
[00:59] the Crown could fall, Christ could rise, 哪怕国君易主 基督再世
[01:01] and a gentleman would still find himself well met 男人依然可以在玛格丽特·威尔斯这里
[01:03] at the door of Margaret Wells, 找到心仪的姑娘
[01:04] but today, we are closed. 但今天 我们不营业
[01:06] Closed? 不营业
[01:08] Tomorrow we re-open in Greek Street. 我们明天会在希腊街重新开张
[01:10] But I must warn you. 但我必须得提醒你
[01:11] Mrs. Wells has tweaked the tariffs in accordance. 威尔斯夫人会对价格进行相应的调整
[01:14] More money for the same girls? 为同一个姑娘付更多钱吗
[01:15] Way of the world, Mr. Armitage. 世界就是这样运转的 阿米蒂奇先生
[01:17] You can flog a sweetmeat for twice the price 如果你用漂亮的包装纸包装糖果
[01:19] if it’s in a pretty paper. 就可以卖出两倍价钱
[01:25] There’ll be no “twice the price” coming our way. 我们怕是拿不到”两倍价钱”
[01:27] Mr. Armitage is exactly the breed 阿米蒂奇先生正是那种
[01:29] we don’t want following us. 我们不希望继续接待的客人
[01:31] I like him. 我挺喜欢他的
[01:32] He’s got lovely thick arms. 他有可爱又厚实的臂膀
[01:34] Better than Lord Repton’s. 比莱普顿大人好
[01:35] Weak and flabby from a life of opulence. 一副因富裕生活而导致的虚弱又松弛的身躯
[01:38] Better than his pintle. 比他的小鸡鸡要好
[01:41] It’s crooked. 它是弯的
[01:42] Poor old wonky. 可怜老软男
[01:45] You’re just jealous I’ll be off gallivanting in splendor. 你们只是嫉妒我即将享有的荣华富贵
[01:48] You’re almost a proper lady, Lucy. 你马上就要是大家闺秀了 露西
[01:50] And you’re almost a proper whore. 而你几乎是个好妓女了
[01:52] Can I not rely on you for better? 我还能不能对你放心了
[02:00] Do want the other girls to piss in your supper? 你想让其他姑娘在你的晚饭里撒尿吗
[02:02] I was just joking, Ma. 我只是开开玩笑 妈
[02:04] There is an art to joking without putting yourself above ’em. 玩笑的艺术是不需要把自己端着高高在上的
[02:07] Am I not above them? 难道我的地位不比她们高吗
[02:08] You make yourself the toast of the Reptons 你只要让莱普顿家族对你交口称赞
[02:10] and they will catapult you to the heavens, 他们就能立马让你过上神仙般的日子
[02:12] just as they did Charlotte. 就像他们对待夏洛特那样
[02:16] I don’t want a life like Kitty and Fanny. 我不想过凯蒂和范妮那样的生活
[02:27] You… 你
[02:29] you are gold 你是金子
[02:32] and they are pinchbeck. 而她们是黄铜
[02:34] Won’t prove that by gloating. 沾沾自喜证明不了你的价值的
[02:40] The carriage! 马车来了
[02:54] Mrs. Lennox? 伦诺克斯夫人
[03:14] Nathaniel was stricken last night. 纳撒尼尔昨晚病倒了
[03:18] The doctor says his heart is failing him. 医生说他的心脏快不行了
[03:22] I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我深表遗憾
[03:23] He wants you. 他想见你
[03:26] You must ride back with me now to see him. 你现在必须和我回去见他
[03:39] You visit for more than the amusements, justice Cunliffe? 你此行不仅仅是来消遣的吧 坎利夫法官
[03:43] The beast requires feeding again. 野兽又饥渴难耐了
[03:47] If I knew the nature of the beast, 如果我能知道是哪头野兽
[03:49] how much better I could nourish it. 或许我能投其所好
[03:52] And procuring unused girls is perilous. 找处女的风险很大
[03:56] Are they worthy of the risk? 他们值得我冒这个险吗
[03:58] Oh, most certainly. 绝对值得
[04:04] If this is you… 如果这是你
[04:09] who are they? 他们是什么呢
[04:21] Closer. 接近了
[04:22] Though they are without heart. 不过他们是没有红桃[心]的
[04:46] I will depart, madam, 在那臭味儿飘到我这之前
[04:47] before a stench like the fleet ditch reaches me. 我还是先行一步吧 夫人
[04:49] Our business is not concluded. 我们生意还没谈完呢
[04:54] You vile wretch! 你个丢人的家伙
[04:56] You’re more repulsive than the blackening corpse 你比放我门口的那具变黑的尸体
[04:58] left on my doorstep. 还要恶心
[04:59] It wasn’t deliberate, Mumma, 妈妈 她不是故意的
[05:00] I think her belly is unsettled. 我想她应该是肚子不舒服
[05:02] Then today you will fast 那你今天就禁食一天
[05:03] so as not to upset your stomach further. 以免再委屈你的胃
[05:06] Forgive me, gentlemen! 失陪 各位
[05:11] “I support my right honorable friend’s assertion 我支持我这位德高望重的朋友的主张
[05:13] that the cost of war has been grave.” 战争的代价实在是太惨重了
[05:18] This will be my first speech in Parliament 这将是我在议会发表的第一篇演讲
[05:19] and you’re not even listening. 而你却压根没认真在听
[05:21] I’m hanging on your every word, my love. 每个字我都听得清清楚楚 亲爱的
[05:24] I can’t help thinking your wife would make a better audience. 我不禁去想这方面你老婆会是比我更好的听众
[05:26] Lady Caroline’s a passionless shrew. 卡罗琳夫人是个毫无激情的泼妇
[05:27] She wouldn’t understand an artful performance 不管表演有多精彩 只要不触及
[05:29] if it fumbled her cockle. 她的花蕾她就理解不了
[05:30] I’m not asking you to understand the politics. 我又不是要你理解政治
[05:32] I understand that Parliament wants to tax 我明白议会想向
[05:34] the natives in the colonies 殖民地的原住民收税
[05:35] to get back what was spent fighting them. 好填补之前和他们打仗时所消耗的资金
[05:39] You make it sound unreasonable. 你这么一说感觉那要求很无理
[05:42] Then perhaps I do not understand it as well as I thought. 那或许是我其实没我自以为的那么明白
[05:47] There a more straightforward performance you could show me? 有更直接的方法能给我演示一下吗
[05:57] Don’t scratch it, 别蹭坏了
[05:58] or they’ll dump you on the church steps. 不然他们就会把你扔到教堂门口
[06:00] Up. 起来
[06:07] You look so handsome, Lucy. 你看起来真漂亮 露西
[06:10] You won’t be a bit out of place at the Reptons. 你到莱普顿家族里一点违和感也不会有
[06:12] Old wonky. 老软男
[06:13] I shall have to mount with care. 我骑上去的时候可得小心了
[06:16] The men at the new house will love you, Fanny. 新家的客人们会爱死你的 范妮
[06:39] Master Benjamin is with him now. 本杰明少爷正陪着他
[06:41] The children! 孩子们
[06:42] Mama, Mama! 妈妈 妈妈
[06:48] Come with me. 跟我来
[06:49] – I’m so sorry. – Is Papa with angels? -节哀 -爸爸去见天使了吗
[06:57] No! 不
[07:14] Our faces will not always fit 她们在这儿所做的事情
[07:16] as well as they have done here. 我们黑人却不一定招人待见
[07:20] I won’t mind moving to Greek Street. 我不介意搬去希腊街
[07:23] I could use some luxury. 可以体验一下奢侈的生活
[07:26] There’ll be plenty of pockets to lighten. 那可得花不少钱
[07:40] Off you go, then. 动身吧
[07:43] Goodbye! 再见
[07:44] Be seeing you! 回见
[07:46] Goodbye! 再见
[07:47] Come visit us! 记得来看我们
[08:09] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[08:11] Excuse me! 打扰一下
[08:12] Yes, miss? 怎么了 小姐
[08:14] This is not the way to the Reptons’. 这不是去莱普顿家的路
[08:15] We’re going to their country estate. 我们现在去的是他们家的乡村庄园
[08:21] Stop! 停车
[08:23] Do you hear me, I want you to stop. 听到没 我叫你停车
[08:26] I wasn’t told I’d be leaving London. 没人跟我说我会离开伦敦
[08:30] If you will not take me home, 如果你们不带我回家
[08:31] then I will get out and make my own way. 我就下车自己回去
[08:33] And become the plunder of footpads? 然后成为强盗的猎物吗
[08:36] It won’t just be your purse they shove their fingers in. 他们的手可不会只伸进你的钱包
[08:47] I want to go home. 我想回家
[08:50] Then I will take you. 那我就带你回去
[08:53] But you will have to make good with me. 但是你得给我点好处
[09:01] My mother will pay you as soon as we return. 回去我妈妈会付钱给你的
[09:06] You can take me in your mouth, if you prefer. 如果你愿意 你可以用嘴服务我啊
[09:08] I’m a guest of your master. 我是你主人的客人
[09:10] You are not his guest, you are his doxy. 你不是他的客人 不过是他召来的妓女
[09:14] And you won’t even be that once you’ve jilted him. 而且一旦被他抛弃 你连他的妓女都算不上
[09:47] Have to drag ’em out their cannons. 得把他们从炮筒里拽出来
[09:51] All right, here we go. 好了 来吧
[09:56] I think you’re on the wrong street, friend. 我觉得你走错街了 朋友
[09:59] I’m sure I’m not, friend. 我很确定没有 朋友
[10:03] I said leave her alone! 我说了别招惹她
[10:08] Don’t touch her! 别碰她
[10:11] Get your grubby fingers off her! 把你那肮脏的手拿开
[10:13] We’ve not come looking for trouble. 我们不是来找麻烦的
[10:14] Well, then take your rancid bitches 那就带着你这群臭婊子们
[10:16] and your rabid little picaninny… 和你那疯狗一样的小黑鬼
[10:18] and fuck off. 快点滚吧
[10:41] Filthy beast! 肮脏的野兽
[10:42] – We’re going. – Yeah? -我们这就走 -是吗
[10:44] Next time, we won’t be so merciful. 下回 我们可就不好这么手软了
[10:46] Fuck you, dead boy! 操你妈 去死吧
[10:48] – You’re disgusting. – You are a trollop. -你恶心透了 -你个荡妇
[10:51] Go! 走
[10:51] – Fucking oaf! – You’re a maggot boiler. -该死的蠢货 -你个肮脏的蛆床
[10:54] You’re a maggot boiler, that’s all you are! 你就是个肮脏的蛆床
[10:56] You should be ashamed of yourself! 你应该为自己感到羞耻
[11:06] They are retreating? 他们撤回去了吗
[11:10] They are. 是的
[11:12] Then our undertaking is accomplished. 那我们的任务就完成了
[11:16] By organizing a few mischief makers and a sack of slops? 就找这么几个混混和一群流浪汉就完事了吗
[11:21] They will return, 他们还会回来的
[11:23] and you will attach yourself to that house 你给我像条被绳拴住的狗那样
[11:25] like a dog on a rope. 守在那间房子前
[11:28] The gentlemen should be scared to pass you. 让男人们都不敢从你面前走过
[11:31] I am no dog, Mrs. Quigley. 我不是狗 奎格利夫人
[11:34] I do hope you are not too proud for the task. 这不过是件小事 别太自以为是
[11:38] Because there are others I could install in this house. 我也可以让其他人住进来
[11:44] And you could be back in your hovel. 到时候你就住回你的破房子吧
[12:12] You have not been born rich or fortunate enough 你既非生于豪门 也非大富大贵
[12:15] to enjoy congress with the likes of me. 没资格和我这样的人打交道
[12:21] I do hope your journey was not too torturous, my dear. 希望你这一路上没有太过辛苦 亲爱的
[12:26] I’m sure you’ll want to bathe. 你一定想洗个澡
[12:27] Scrub London from your skin. 搓掉伦敦的臭味
[12:31] Come on. 来吧
[12:45] What will I do now? 我现在怎么办
[12:50] What will become of us? 我们会怎么样
[12:59] I’m not really his wife. 我其实并不是他的妻子
[13:03] His children are bastards. 他的孩子们是私生子
[13:06] You know if you’re provided for? 你知道自己在不在他的遗嘱上吗
[13:11] You must check before Benjamin returns. 你必须在本杰明回来之前确定一下
[13:15] But what if I am not? 但如果我不在呢
[13:16] Then rectify it. 那就修改一下
[13:19] Commit a fraud? 你要我诈骗吗
[13:22] Commit Nathaniel’s wishes to paper, nothing more. 只是将纳撒尼尔的遗愿诉诸于文字罢了
[13:27] You do not have the luxury of compunction. 你可没什么时间浪费在内疚上
[13:43] You’ve left me mid-game, old friend. 人生刚刚过半你就丢下了我了 老朋友
[14:01] My freedom papers. 我的自由证明
[14:05] The greatest gift Nathaniel ever gave me. 纳撒尼尔送给我的最伟大的礼物
[14:18] They… they aren’t signed. 证明上…证明上没有签字
[14:24] Did he lie when he said I was free? 当时他跟我说我自由了是在骗我吗
[14:26] Fate smiles upon you. 命运已经对你微笑了
[14:27] Smile back. 你也要笑脸相迎
[14:30] Do it! 签呀
[14:40] What are you doing in here? 你们在这里做什么
[14:41] – My condolences, master. – My father is not yet cold. -请节哀 少主人 -我父亲尸骨未寒
[14:44] You will not scavenge here today. 你今天别想趁火打劫
[15:05] That sour tits will have me starved! 那个刻薄的贱人一只饿着我
[15:08] You bait the bear and then cry when it mauls you. 你摸了老虎的屁股还嫌她回头咬你
[15:13] No food, no fancy. 不给吃的 就不给你玩
[15:16] I haven’t the energy. 我没那个力气
[15:18] I’m throbbing. 我都有反应了
[15:21] Your hand will do. 你用手就行了
[15:22] Mine is limp with hunger. 我饿得双手无力
[15:24] Use your own. 你自己撸吧
[15:49] She has spent this much already this year. 她今年已经花了这么多钱了吗
[15:52] Lady Caroline, she has spent that much already this month. 卡罗琳夫人 她这个月就已经花了这么多了
[15:58] She is like nothing I have ever known. 她和我见过的其他妓女都不一样
[16:01] How so? 怎么说
[16:02] It is she who possesses him. 是她在掌控着他
[16:06] She is the wickedest harpy. 她是最邪恶的女妖
[16:14] I’m here to surprise my husband upon his return. 我来是打算在我丈夫回来时给他一个惊喜
[16:17] It’s not every day one makes one’s debut in Parliament. 议会不是每天都有人首秀
[16:41] I watched Sir George rehearse his speech. 我看了乔治爵士的演讲预演
[16:44] Very impressive. 非常惊艳
[16:47] You are easily impressed. 你也太容易被惊艳到了
[16:49] My husband is a man child. 我丈夫是个大男孩
[16:51] A fopdoodle who’s frittering away my fortune. 一个肆意挥霍我钱财的呆瓜
[16:55] In the eyes of the law, it is Sir George’s fortune, of course, 法律上来说 这些当然算是乔治爵士的财产
[16:58] but in reality, it was gifted to me 但实际上这是勤俭持家的祖先
[17:02] by prudent ancestors. 留给我的遗产
[17:06] Marriage is the worst kind of thief. 婚姻是最为恶劣的偷窃
[17:10] Then you will be my ally. 那我们结盟吧
[17:13] In what? 结什么盟
[17:14] In curbing Sir George’s extravagance. 结盟阻止乔治爵士这样挥金如土
[17:16] His finances are not my concern. 他的财务状况与我无关
[17:18] His estate falls into disrepair. 他的房产已经失修了
[17:21] You are ruining him. 你这是在害他
[17:24] If you’ll excuse me, Sir George has sent word. 抱歉打扰一下 乔治爵士传话
[17:27] His speech is delivered and he requires Miss Wells’s company. 他发表完演说了 需要威尔斯小姐的陪伴
[17:32] We’ll send him a message that you were here. 我们会告诉他你来了
[17:35] He will return at once. 他会立马赶回来的
[17:36] We both know he will not. 我们都心知肚明他不会
[17:42] You will excuse me while I dress? 你不介意让我一个人换个衣服吧
[17:48] But do take these with you. 不过请把这些带走
[17:51] They’re yours, after all. 毕竟它们本来就是你的
[18:09] There’s no need to hide yourself, Lucy. 没必要遮遮掩掩的 露西
[18:30] Come. 来
[18:36] And here… 这
[18:40] is a token. 是一份信物
[18:49] A little doll for our little doll. 给我们洋娃娃的一个小洋娃娃
[18:56] She’s beautiful. 她很漂亮
[18:59] But she doesn’t hold a candle to you. 但完全无法与你相媲美
[19:08] Now. Hurry and dress. 快穿上衣服
[19:13] This afternoon, we hunt. 下午我们打猎去
[19:23] Hurry, we will be late. 快点 我们要迟到了
[19:46] Oh, good… very good. 爽 太爽了
[19:49] I am stuffing you full! 我要把你整个塞满
[19:51] Full to bursting. 满到要爆了
[20:02] You’ve got to stop playing the jester. 你别再乱开玩笑了
[20:05] Mumma once starved a girl for three days. 妈妈有次饿了一个姑娘三天
[20:07] She didn’t have a little Charlie to look after her, did she? 她可没有小查理照顾她 对吗
[20:10] I’m not joking, Emily. 我不是在跟你开玩笑 埃米莉
[20:13] If you go at her too far, 你要是真惹毛了她
[20:14] she’ll give you Mr. Osborne. 她会把你交给奥斯本先生
[20:17] And who is Mr. Osborne? 奥斯本先生是谁
[20:23] He’s the short straw. 他就是那个下下签
[20:52] Confounded musket. 见鬼的步枪
[20:54] The sight ain’t true. 瞄不准
[20:56] Perhaps you should take a shot, Lucy. 也许你应该来试试 露西
[20:58] Lord Repton will show you. 莱普顿大人会教你的
[21:07] There. 这样
[21:09] That’s it. 对了
[21:14] Clever girl. 真聪明
[21:25] I can feel your heart fluttering 我能感觉到你心脏的颤动
[21:29] like a little beast’s. 就像一只小兽
[21:38] Where’s Lady Repton? 莱普顿夫人去哪了
[21:43] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[21:45] Lucy! 露西
[21:49] You’d better go to her. 你快去找她吧
[21:54] Lucy! 露西
[21:59] You’d better run, girl, 最好跑起来 姑娘
[22:00] she might need your help. 她可能需要你的帮助
[22:05] Quickly, now! 快点
[22:18] You’d better run, Lucy. 快跑起来 露西
[22:22] We can see you, Lucy. 我们看得到你哦 露西
[22:26] We’re following your little trail. 我们跟着你
[22:32] The dogs are off the leash, Lucy! 猎狗已经放出来了哦 露西
[22:39] Not far now. 不远了
[22:43] That’s it… run, girl! 就这样…快跑姑娘
[22:47] We’re getting closer. 我们要过来了
[23:15] Good girl. 厉害
[23:17] Your first kill. 这是你第一头猎物
[23:25] Margaret will solve it. 玛格丽特会解决的
[23:26] She’s clever as a cat. 她聪明得像只猫
[23:29] Where is he? 他在哪
[23:30] Hisses like one too. 愤怒起来也像
[23:34] We’ll leave them to it, girls. 让他们自己解决吧 姑娘们
[23:41] Don’t start, Margaret. 别这样 玛格丽特
[23:42] How could you abandon that house? 你怎么能放弃那幢房子
[23:44] You’ve watched me fight tooth-and-claw for it. 你知道我为它费尽了多少心血
[23:47] We were ambushed. 我们被袭击了
[23:48] Fanny was practically frigged in front of me. 范妮差点当着我的面被性侵
[23:51] – You could have fought. – I did fight! -你怎么不反抗啊 -我反抗了
[23:53] What, with all your passion? 怎么打的 用尽全力了吗
[23:55] I’d have ripped the sinews from their necks 要我的话至少把他们脖子上的筋扯下来
[23:56] before I walked away from my house. 再离开我的房子
[23:58] Well, I’m not like you, Margaret. 我跟你不一样 玛格丽特
[24:01] I can’t wear blinkers to the cost of it all. 我无法对为它付出的代价视而不见
[24:04] What cost? 什么代价
[24:05] The cost to Jacob, to Lucy. 雅各布的牺牲 露西的牺牲
[24:08] – The cost to all of us. – Would you have Lucy -我们所有人的牺牲 -难道你想让露西
[24:09] rut her days away as a bawdy house whore? 一辈子在妓院当妓女吗
[24:11] Or better still, some smock-wife 或者稍微好点 给个穷鬼
[24:13] to a penniless laborer? 当黄脸婆吗
[24:14] And what about Jacob? 再说雅各布
[24:17] Shall we teach him to crawl on his belly 我们要教他如何卑躬屈膝
[24:19] as some rich man’s boy? 变成富人的男宠吗
[24:28] I am weary of doing this alone. 我受不了独自承担这些了
[24:30] You do it alone? 你独自承担吗
[24:32] Sometimes I feel I do. 有时我就是这么感觉的
[24:33] I’ll tell you what you’re alone in, woman. 我告诉你你独自承担了什么 女人
[24:37] The noxious squabble with Lydia Quigley 就是你不自量力去跟莉迪亚·奎格利
[24:39] that you’re too puffed-up to finish. 无休止的针锋相对
[24:42] What’s that got to do with anything? 关那什么事
[24:43] You think those louts paid for themselves? 你觉得那些蠢货是自己找事吗
[24:45] It’s payback 都是报复
[24:48] for Mary Cooper. 因为玛丽·库柏的事
[24:49] You can’t know that. 谁知道是不是呢
[24:50] Don’t add stupidity to the list of your misdeeds, Margaret. 不要一错再错了 玛格丽特
[24:55] Plenty long enough already. 已经错得够多了
[25:25] Nathaniel Lennox. 纳撒尼尔·伦诺克斯
[25:28] He was a slave owner, Mags. 他是个奴隶主 玛格
[25:31] He’s chosen the worst moment to die. 他死得真不是时候
[25:35] You pretend it’s only your pocket feels the ache. 别假装你只是心疼钱了
[25:38] I remember sometimes you tupped him for free. 我记得你有时会给他白上
[25:40] You should have slapped me for my foolishness. 你当时就该抽醒我
[25:46] His wife said he got lusty about me on his death bed. 他的妻子说他临终还在意淫我
[25:49] Filthy dog. 这个贱狗
[25:51] His prick was stiff before the rest of him. 他身体僵硬前老二倒是先硬起来了
[25:59] I wonder if Will won’t dance a jig when my time comes. 我在想我死了威廉会不会跳起舞来
[26:02] It’ll be your own fault, you nipping crab. 你自作自受 横行霸道跟螃蟹似的
[26:06] You’ve forgotten he’s the only man 你忘了他可是你唯一
[26:07] you’ve never made pay for it. 上床从来不收费的男人
[26:11] Enough. 行了
[26:13] Tell me, how can I get into Greek Street? 跟我说说 该怎么进希腊街
[26:22] You’ve a very solemn countenance today, Miss Wells. 你今天表情好严肃 威尔斯小姐
[26:25] Why don’t you join me and I’ll see if I can rectify it? 跟我待会吧 我试试能否逗乐你
[26:28] Alas, I’m summoned to service my master. 我是被叫来伺候主人的
[26:31] He’d have you pleasure him in public? 他会当众跟你寻欢作乐吗
[26:33] Only with words. 口头上调调情而已
[26:35] It’s harlotting we do with our clothes on that matters most. 我们穿着衣服卖弄才最有趣
[26:40] Charlotte! 夏洛特
[26:41] Why are you loitering? 你怎么才来
[26:46] To warn you in private that Haxby conspires against you. 为了悄悄提醒你 哈克斯比背叛了你
[26:51] He summoned Lady Caroline to curb your spending. 他把卡罗林夫人叫来控制你的花销
[26:55] The impertinent gargoyle! 那个卑鄙小人
[26:57] He picked the wrong fellow 他要是以为乔治·霍华德好欺负
[26:59] if he thinks that George Howard will be enfeebled. 那就大错特错了
[27:02] Well, he has indeed. 他确实错了
[27:03] Come. 跟我来
[27:08] Sir Christopher. 克里斯托弗爵士
[27:10] Did my lord acquit himself well in the House today? 我的主人今天在妓院玩得还愉快吗
[27:14] He was… masterful. 他真是如鱼得水
[27:17] As always. 一如既往
[27:21] Later, you shall master me. 待会 您也可以主宰我
[27:24] Lord Howard, 霍华德大人
[27:26] I am throbbing with envy. 我真是嫉妒得要命呀
[27:43] You take our mischief in the woods very timidly, Lucy. 我们在树林里的小恶作剧 你太胆小了 露西
[27:49] Where’s that Wells wild streak I’m so fond of? 我喜欢的威尔斯家的狂野性情哪去了
[27:55] Have you no retort? 你都不反驳吗
[27:59] Sir, you are too cruel. 先生 你太残酷了
[28:01] She’s not yet out of her shell. 她还羞怯着呢
[28:05] I’m sure Charlotte Wells never had a shell. 夏洛特·威尔斯才不会羞怯
[28:17] Lord Repton should be careful I don’t tell everyone 莱普顿大人应该小心 我没有昭告天下
[28:19] he didn’t hit a target all day. 他一整天都没打中猎物
[28:22] He should indeed. 确实如此
[28:28] Every shot he made was wonky. 他每枪都软弱无力
[28:32] I shall call him Lord Wonky. 我应该叫他软弱[阳痿]大人
[28:50] This fricassee is delicious. 这焖肉真是太美味了
[29:05] Off to bed, off to bed. 该上床了 上床了
[29:08] Come, come on, hold on to my arm. 来吧 抓住我的手
[29:10] What is it, Mama? 怎么了 妈妈
[29:12] Hold on to my arm… quiet, quiet! 抓住我的手 小声点 小声点
[29:14] Come. 来
[29:16] Come! 快来
[29:20] Stealing away like a thief 像贼一样偷偷摸摸地逃走
[29:23] when I was coming to bring you these. 我是来给你送这个的
[29:29] My freedom papers. 我的自由证明
[29:39] You’ve signed them. 你签过字了
[29:40] To release myself from my father’s depravity. 我是为了让自己从父亲的堕落中解脱
[29:44] – I wasn’t sure you would. – Just go. -我没想到你会签 -走吧
[29:55] Come! 来吧
[29:55] The deed grants you your own liberty. 证明只是给你一个人自由
[29:59] It doesn’t extend to the children. 效力不会影响到你的孩子们
[30:04] So we’re not free at all? 我们根本没有自由
[30:05] You are free. 你自由了
[30:06] – I won’t leave them. – The choice isn’t yours. -我不会离开他们的 -这由不得你决定
[30:08] Abigail, the children. 阿比盖尔 把这些孩子带走
[30:11] No, it’s… no, you… 不 不 你…
[30:14] No, you can’t keep them! 你不能留着他们
[30:16] I don’t intend to. 我也不想
[30:17] They will have most value to me on the plantation. 他们在种植园工作 对我来说是最有利的
[30:20] No! 不要
[30:21] – Mama. – Mama! -妈妈 -妈妈
[30:22] No, please, Benjamin. 不要 求你了 本杰明
[30:26] Please, Benjamin, no. 求你了 本杰明 不要
[30:27] You will go. 你走吧
[30:57] We’re not shy of men, what are you doing? 我们又不缺人 你要做什么
[30:59] Fighting, Margaret, like I always did. 打架 玛格丽特 就像我常做的一样
[31:04] You are returned with your organ grinder. 你又带着街头手风琴师回来了
[31:09] Get him, boys! 抓住他 伙计们
[31:13] Nancy, go on, Nancy, get him! 南茜 快去 快抓住他
[31:15] Get him, girl! 抓住他 姑娘们
[31:29] Keep away from the cart! 离马车远点
[31:32] Piece of shit! 你个贱人
[31:41] Run for the watch, girl, 女儿 快去找夜间巡逻队
[31:42] as though your life depends upon it! 竭尽全力快跑
[31:43] Yes, Mother! 是 妈妈
[32:08] We shall retire. 我们该就寝了
[32:33] Have you ever laid with a man 你有没有羞辱过一个男人后
[32:34] after insulting his manhood? 再与他共寝过
[32:39] He will pound you to tripe. 他会打死你的
[33:00] What devilment is this? 这里是怎么回事
[33:02] We’re new tenants, sir, 我们是新来的住户 大人
[33:03] set upon by villains as we’re trying to move in. 刚准备搬进来的时候被这些恶人攻击了
[33:06] She is a filthy bawd. 她是个下流的老鸨
[33:07] Our masters don’t want her here. 我们的主人不想让她住在这
[33:11] She’s a hellcat! 她是个泼妇
[33:13] Then your masters will take it up with her landlord, 那你的主人只能和她的房东
[33:15] or the King of England himself. 或是英国国王商量了
[33:16] But you rogues will move on. 你们这些恶棍该滚了
[33:18] Yeah! 对
[33:19] You heard him. 你们都听见了
[33:21] All right, clear the way, or I’ll… 好了 都给我让开 不然我就…
[33:23] Get out of here. 滚
[33:25] There’s a fine fellow now. 有人主持公道了
[33:26] Get out of here, you piece of shit. 滚开 你这个废物
[33:27] You heard the man. 你们都听见他说的了
[33:29] – Move off. – Yeah, go home. -快走 -回家去吧
[33:31] Right, let’s get this gear off. 好了 把东西卸下来吧
[34:43] Will! 威廉
[35:06] My lady has sent me to dress you, miss. 夫人要我过来给你更衣 小姐
[35:08] One moment, please. 请稍等
[35:33] Soaked into the wood. 渗到木头里面了
[35:36] How long you been down there? 你在这里多久了
[35:46] We’ll never be free of the stench. 这些恶臭永远也弄不掉了
[35:50] We haven’t got enough beds or girls to fill the place. 我们没有足够的床或姑娘
[35:55] What if I’ve brought a scourge upon us? 要是我给大家招来了灾祸怎么办
[35:58] What if the stench is me? 要是这恶臭就是我怎么办
[36:01] You have brought a scourge upon us. 你已经给大家招来灾祸了
[36:06] Lydia Quigley. 莉迪亚·奎格利
[36:07] The stench, that’s Mary Cooper. 这股恶臭 是玛丽·库伯身上的
[36:12] – I can’t do this, Will. – Well, that’s too bad. -我做不到 威廉 -很不幸
[36:16] This is the course you set us upon. 这是你给我们招来的报应
[36:20] The girls will soon awake. 姑娘们很快就要醒了
[36:22] The culls will arrive. 客人就要上门了
[36:25] Culls might not come. 客人可能不会来了
[36:27] In which case, the lack of beds will not be a problem. 这样就不用担心床不够了
[36:40] And once she had got inside, 玛格丽特·威尔斯进去后
[36:43] did Margaret Wells emerge again? 有出过房子吗
[36:45] Only her bully man, draggin’ out the sack. 只有她的相好 拖出来一个麻袋
[36:50] No doubt filled with what you left them. 不用说 装的肯定是你留给他们的东西
[36:57] You have a better play than that. 你的牌没出好
[37:00] The skill is knowing which card your adversary holds, 技巧就是知道你对手的手上有什么牌
[37:11] Mr. Osborne is here, Mumma. 奥斯本先生来了 妈妈
[37:13] It’s Mary-Louise’s turn and she’s disappeared. 该露易丝·玛丽接待的 但是她不见了
[37:17] Well, take him to Emily Lacey. 那就把他带到埃米莉·莱西那儿去
[37:25] Miss Lacey. 莱西小姐
[37:29] Mr. Osborne for you. 奥斯本先生由你接待
[38:04] What if nobody co… 要是没人来…
[38:12] The tits come to the lard. 有活干了
[38:27] I have no home, no money, 我没有家 没有钱
[38:31] and I wouldn’t care if only I had my children. 要是孩子在身边我也不会在意
[38:37] I would rather be dead than be without them. 没有他们我宁愿死
[38:43] If they’re slaves, then surely they’re for sale. 如果他们是奴隶 肯定是会被卖掉的
[38:48] You will buy them back. 你可以把他们买回来
[38:51] How? 怎么买
[38:53] All I can do is pay you what I pay another girl. 我能做的就是 像给另一个姑娘一样给你工钱
[39:02] I can never be a whore. 我绝不当妓女
[39:03] A kitchen maid. 烧饭女佣
[39:06] Work for me, 为我做事
[39:07] and you’ll go to bed every night knowing you have worked. 这样你就会觉得自己有了份工作每晚安心入睡
[39:10] You forget I was a slave, Mrs. Wells. 你忘了我曾经是个奴隶 威尔斯夫人
[39:17] Lucy’s home. 露西回来了
[39:38] The journey from the country took hours. 从乡下回来要好几个小时
[39:41] You left London? 你离开伦敦了
[39:44] It was astounding, Ma. 我也很吃惊 妈
[39:46] Come now. 快进屋
[39:48] Haxby? 哈克斯比
[39:51] Don’t let him squirm off the hook, Howard. 千万别让他舒服了 霍华德
[39:54] I won’t. 不会的
[39:55] Haxby! 哈克斯比
[40:03] I need the piss pot. 我要用尿盆
[40:07] I’ll summon the maid. 我去叫女佣
[40:09] No. 不用
[40:10] No, I have the piss pot. 不用叫 尿盆就在这
[40:11] What I require is a menial to hold it. 我只需要一个仆人端着它
[40:17] – Sir? – Hold my piss pot, Haxby. -大人 -端着我的尿盆 哈克斯比
[40:43] You think because your family have been 你以为就凭你的家族世世代代
[40:45] with the estate for generations 都生活在这栋房子里
[40:46] that I’m forced to endure you, 我就得忍受你
[40:48] like an ugly old heirloom. 把你当个又老又丑的传家宝吗
[40:52] Meddle again and I’ll kick you out in the street like a dog. 再多管闲事 我就像赶狗一样把你赶到街上
[40:55] My wife will snivel for all of five minutes 我老婆顶多会为此哭五分钟
[40:57] and then she’ll forget you. 接着她就把你忘了
[40:59] Because a servant is just a servant. 因为你就是个仆人罢了
[41:14] Hide your faces, harlots! 遮住面孔吧 妓女们
[41:17] And damned are the weak and wayward men 诅咒那些软弱妄为
[41:22] who would indulge in fornication. 肆意通奸的男人
[41:26] This temple of vice 这座罪恶的庙宇
[41:29] will burn to its very cinders. 将会燃为灰烬
[41:33] You’re welcome here always, Mr. Armitage, 随时恭候着您的光临 阿米蒂奇先生
[41:35] and at your usual rate. 还是老价格
[41:38] Less, if you can extract that eyeless tumor from the doorstep. 要是你能把那个毒瘤从门外赶走 价格更低
[41:42] I’m off duty. 我下班了
[41:43] And if I don’t have Fanny Lambert right this moment, 而且如果范妮·兰伯特不马上来陪我
[41:45] I might die a death of wanting. 我就要饥渴死了
[41:48] She was a treat before. 她本就是上帝的恩赐
[41:50] But in that new dress… 但穿上那条新裙子…
[41:53] You have buttered the bacon, Mrs. Wells! 你真是锦上添花了 威尔斯夫人
[41:59] Hide your faces, harlots! 遮住面孔吧 妓女们
[42:02] Hide them in very shame. 将它们藏于羞耻之下
[42:04] But the severest damnation be reserved, 但最严重的惩罚
[42:10] for it is she who provides 将加于那个为罪恶
[42:12] both instrument and opportunity for vice. 提供了条件和机会的女人
[42:16] Is this how you welcome your new neighbor, 你就是这样欢迎你的新邻居的吗
[42:18] Mrs. Scanwell? 斯康威尔夫人
[42:18] I bid you no welcome, flesh-peddler. 我没打算欢迎你 卖肉的
[42:21] Your mistress is also a bawd. 你的女主人也是个老鸨
[42:24] It is Pimp Quigley that set you upon me, is it not? 是奎格利那个老鸨派你来挑衅我的吧
[42:27] God alone is my master. 上帝是我唯一的主人
[42:29] I am a good Samaritan here to warn you 我是好心警告你
[42:33] that your mistress will lead you to the bonfire 如果你放任你女主人的所作所为
[42:35] if you let her. 她会让你葬身火海
[42:37] Her soul is three shades blacker than your skin. 她的灵魂比你的肤色还要黑上三度
[42:52] Mother is fearlessly fighting your campaign, 母亲在无畏地为你斗争
[42:55] but… her health is not strong. 但… 她的健康状况不太好
[42:57] And Mrs. Wells just mocked us with scorn. 而威尔斯夫人却轻蔑地嘲讽了我们
[43:00] She feasts like a rat on a corpse pile 她就是尸堆里狂欢的鼠辈
[43:02] but she will become bloated and complacent. 但她很快会洋洋得意 自我膨胀
[43:04] Do not falter in your campaign, my dear. 别动摇你的抗争之心 亲爱的
[43:07] Then we can stay in your house? 那样我们就能继续住在你的房子里吗
[43:14] What a jewel you are. 你真是个可人儿
[43:19] Your mother’s very fortunate to have you. 你母亲有你是她的幸运
[43:40] Your mother tells me you play. 你母亲告诉我你会弹琴
[43:43] I’d love to hear you. 我想听听看
[43:59] Does your hand trouble you? 你的手不舒服吗
[44:05] No, sir. 没有 先生
[44:07] Then unfurl it. 那就摊开吧
[44:23] Mr. Byrne? 伯恩先生
[44:25] I don’t think she likes me. 我觉得她不喜欢我
[44:42] What’s happened? 怎么回事
[44:54] There’s a rotten smell in here, Ma. 这里面有股腐臭味 妈
[44:58] I’m trying to fix it. 我在想办法解决
[45:21] *Care you not, therefore you sleep* *别再烦恼 才能安睡*
[45:27] *While other o’er your watch do keep* *没有你的看管 一切也井然有序*
[45:33] *Sleep, little darling, do not cry* *安睡吧 小宝贝 别哭泣*
[45:38] *And I’ll sing a last lullaby* *我再唱最后一支摇篮曲*
[45:52] *Sleep, my own treasure, don’t hear me cry* *安睡吧 我的宝贝 别听我哭泣*
[46:04] *And I’ll sing a last lullaby* *我会唱最后一支摇篮曲*
名姝

文章导航

Previous Post: 名姝(Harlots)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 名姝(Harlots)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

名姝(Harlots)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号