| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Tomorrow we re-open in Greek Street. | 我们明天会在希腊街重新开张 | 
| [00:04] | Culls might not come. | 客人可能不会来了 | 
| [00:05] | You’re a scorpion, Mrs. Scanwell, | 你是只毒蝎子 斯康威尔夫人 | 
| [00:07] | and I’ve asked you to sting Margaret Wells. | 我让你狠狠蛰玛格丽特·威尔斯 | 
| [00:09] | The deed grants you your own liberty. | 证明只是给你一个人自由 | 
| [00:12] | It doesn’t extend to the children. | 效力不会影响到你的孩子们 | 
| [00:14] | If they’re slaves, you will buy them back. | 如果他们是奴隶 你可以把他们买回来 | 
| [00:16] | I can never be a whore. | 我绝不当妓女 | 
| [00:18] | And who is Mr. Osborne? | 奥斯本先生是谁 | 
| [00:20] | He’s the short straw. | 他就是那个下下签 | 
| [00:22] | I don’t want a life like Kitty and Fanny. | 我不想过凯蒂和范妮那样的生活 | 
| [00:24] | I don’t think she likes me. | 我觉得她不喜欢我 | 
| [01:12] | There is torment waiting, | 痛苦就在未来和来世 | 
| [01:14] | in this world and the next, | 等着你们 | 
| [01:17] | for those of you who seek base relief | 你们这些在玛格丽特·威尔斯妓院 | 
| [01:20] | in the house of Margaret Wells. | 寻求卑鄙的解脱的人 | 
| [01:24] | In the sweat of fornication, | 流着淫乱的汗 | 
| [01:28] | you will thrust away your soul. | 抛弃灵魂 | 
| [01:32] | For in your heaving and grunting | 你们躯体上下起伏不断呻吟的同时 | 
| [01:35] | you diminish your God-like form | 你们将自己如神般的身躯 | 
| [01:38] | into that of a lumpen beast. | 退化成了笨重的野兽 | 
| [01:41] | If you release the seed of your loins | 要是你们把种子 | 
| [01:44] | into her clawing Jades, | 撒到贪婪的荡妇身上 | 
| [01:48] | Did I please you, sir? | 您还满意吗 先生 | 
| [01:50] | You are lovelier than June. | 你比六月天还要可爱 | 
| [01:54] | God can see all your filthy desires. | 你们肮脏污浊的欲望上帝看得一清二楚 | 
| [01:56] | He knows your lechery. | 他知道你们的淫欲 | 
| [01:59] | – Every lascivious thought… – Mr. Lynch. | -每个猥亵的念头 -林奇先生 | 
| [02:02] | …every lewd and bestial act of carnality… | 下流兽性的肉欲 | 
| [02:04] | How did you find her? | 你觉得她怎么样 | 
| [02:06] | A sweet and accomplished girl. | 很体贴 活儿也好 | 
| [02:10] | As her keeper, you could mold her into the girl of your dreams. | 你要是包养她 就可以按自己的意愿塑造她 | 
| [02:15] | She was… a little distant. | 她有点冷淡 | 
| [02:17] | Passing shyness, nothing more. | 只是暂时的娇羞而已 | 
| [02:20] | She withdrew when I touched her. | 我摸她 她挣开了 | 
| [02:22] | My apologies, Mrs. Wells. | 抱歉 威尔斯夫人 | 
| [02:23] | I fear your daughter is not for me. | 恐怕你女儿不适合我 | 
| [02:26] | …these girls are grinning succubi | 那些女人都是缠着腐烂缎带的 | 
| [02:30] | in rotting ribbons, | 狞笑的女妖 | 
| [02:31] | a poisonous slurry between their legs. | 大腿间流着有毒的浆液 | 
| [02:34] | How does she do it? | 她是怎么做到的 | 
| [02:36] | Where does she get her supply of words? | 她哪儿来这么多破词 | 
| [02:37] | They pick away at your merits as though they’re… | 他们就是看中了你们的道德 | 
| [02:40] | They’re born out of pain… | 是因为痛苦 | 
| [02:42] | from sewing her own cunny up. | 因为她自己的下体被缝死了 | 
| [02:44] | …is the she-witch, Margaret Wells. | 是那个女巫 玛格丽特·威尔斯 | 
| [03:04] | Is he to be my keeper? | 他会包养我吗 | 
| [03:08] | He was very keen to have you, but… | 他非常想拥有你 但 | 
| [03:11] | when I questioned him further about his finances, | 我进一步询问他的资金情况发现 | 
| [03:14] | he fell far short. | 他根本拿不出钱 | 
| [03:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [03:20] | We’ll find you another, better keeper. | 我们再找个更好的人包养你 | 
| [03:28] | Lady Caroline is barren. | 卡洛琳夫人不能生育 | 
| [03:31] | Is she? | 是吗 | 
| [03:32] | Poor girl. | 好可怜 | 
| [03:34] | Don’t pity her, it’s her own fault. | 别可怜她 是她自己的错 | 
| [03:38] | The serpent feels no inclination to perform for her. | 这条蛇根本没兴致为她表演 | 
| [03:40] | She must not worship it as I do. | 她不像我一样崇拜它 | 
| [03:43] | It is such a fine, beautiful beast. | 它真是只美丽灵巧的野兽 | 
| [03:48] | I’d like you to have my heir. | 我想让你为我生个继承人 | 
| [03:51] | Would you? | 是吗 | 
| [03:53] | You could bear it and then we could send Caroline | 让你怀上孩子 我们把卡洛琳 | 
| [03:55] | off into the country and pretend it was hers. | 送到乡下去 佯称孩子是她的 | 
| [03:59] | I wonder what Lady Caroline would think to that. | 不知道卡洛琳夫人怎么想 | 
| [04:02] | Who cares? | 管她呢 | 
| [04:12] | Get out. | 出去 | 
| [04:14] | I need to wash. | 我要洗洗 | 
| [04:16] | This is your own doing, you know. | 是你自找的 | 
| [04:20] | Do you think I did this to myself? | 你以为这是我自己弄的吗 | 
| [04:28] | You get these disagreeable experiences because you cannot… | 你之所以有这些不快的经历是因为你不能 | 
| [04:31] | Disagreeable? | 不快 | 
| [04:33] | Stop pretending you’re still a lady. | 别再装淑女了 | 
| [04:36] | That went up your arse | 你跟那个浪荡公子私奔 | 
| [04:37] | with the prick of that rake you ran away with. | 就不再是淑女了 | 
| [04:40] | No more county balls for poor Miss Pettifer. | 可怜的佩蒂福小姐没有郡办舞会[蛋蛋]可参加了 | 
| [04:43] | Only hairy ones now. | 只有多毛的蛋蛋了 | 
| [04:45] | I hope he strangles you next time. | 希望他下次掐死你 | 
| [04:57] | I used to get Osborne. | 以前都是我伺候奥斯本 | 
| [05:00] | Then you came. | 然后你来了 | 
| [05:02] | Now no one notices me so much. | 现在没人那么关注我了 | 
| [05:10] | Don’t you dare be nice to me. | 你别对我那么好 | 
| [05:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [05:14] | I’m a bitch. | 我就是个贱人 | 
| [05:18] | *After we passed* | *我们行着苟且之事* | 
| [05:21] | *A guilty night* | *罪恶的一晚* | 
| [05:29] | Turn away! | 别进去 | 
| [05:31] | Do not cross the threshold of the Blackamoor Pimp | 不要踏进那个黑鬼老鸨 | 
| [05:34] | and the Arch-Bawd of London. | 和伦敦老鸨头子的门槛 | 
| [05:36] | Your lust will confound you. | 你的色欲会迷惑你 | 
| [05:39] | It will cost you your soul! | 会让你失去灵魂的 | 
| [05:42] | The blackamoor pimp. | 黑鬼老鸨 | 
| [05:45] | *But all suffice* | *但已经足够* | 
| [05:49] | *The season’s past* | *这一季已逝去* | 
| [05:52] | *We choose…* | *我们选择* | 
| [05:54] | My agreement with your father was a verbal one. | 我跟你父亲定的是口头协议 | 
| [05:57] | He didn’t specify a date for repayment. | 他没有说明还款期限 | 
| [05:59] | But your house is clearly failing, | 但是你的妓院很明显已经开不下去了 | 
| [06:01] | so I wish to withdraw my investment. | 所以我希望能撤出投资 | 
| [06:06] | I ain’t got it. | 我没钱 | 
| [06:08] | Your father knew it would take time. | 你爸知道这需要一些时间 | 
| [06:10] | But I can offer you | 但是我可以给你 | 
| [06:12] | the oldest payments known to man: | 一种人类最古老的付款方式 | 
| [06:17] | payment in kind. | 实物支付 | 
| [06:19] | I’ve seen your girls. | 我见过你手下的姑娘了 | 
| [06:19] | They’re not worth ten shillings. | 她们可不值十先令 | 
| [06:23] | I don’t take kindly to that. | 我可不喜欢你这么说 | 
| [06:27] | If you cannot see my worth, | 如果你看不到我的价值 | 
| [06:30] | clearly… | 很明显 | 
| [06:33] | you have not come close enough. | 你看得还不够近 | 
| [06:42] | Turn over and lie still. | 翻过身来乖乖躺好 | 
| [06:52] | Harriett, | 哈莉特 | 
| [06:54] | may I have clean water in my jug? | 你能帮我在罐子里倒点干净的水吗 | 
| [07:01] | Why does nobody want her? | 为什么没有人愿意要她 | 
| [07:03] | Mr. Lynch said that she withdrew | 林奇先生说他想摸她的时候 | 
| [07:05] | when he went to touch her. | 被她挣开了 | 
| [07:07] | We were counting on that money. | 我们就指望着这笔钱了 | 
| [07:09] | If he’d have taken her, | 如果他能要了她 | 
| [07:10] | it’d have paid off half our debts. | 那笔钱就能还上一半的债了 | 
| [07:11] | Now Lennox wants his loan and we can’t pay it back. | 现在伦诺克斯想让我们还钱 我们还不起 | 
| [07:14] | Three days, Will. | 还有三天 威廉 | 
| [07:16] | Three days and the rent is due, | 还有三天就要交房租了 | 
| [07:17] | and I haven’t got it. | 但是我还没有筹到钱 | 
| [07:19] | Business will pick up. | 咱们的生意会好起来的 | 
| [07:21] | We’ve still got our regulars. | 我们还是有常客的 | 
| [07:26] | I’m going to see Charlotte. | 我去见夏洛特了 | 
| [07:30] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [07:32] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [07:33] | Don’t fret. | 别担心 | 
| [07:34] | That day is soon upon us, my brothers, | 那一天马上就要到来了 兄弟们 | 
| [07:37] | when London… | 伦敦就要… | 
| [07:41] | That’s the youngest daughter. | 这是那个最小的女儿 | 
| [07:44] | Margaret Wells has debauched her own child! | 玛格丽特·威尔斯让她自己的女儿出来卖淫 | 
| [07:48] | That girl is cursed to have such a mother! | 这姑娘一定是被诅咒了 才会有这种母亲 | 
| [07:51] | What about your poor child? | 那你的孩子又怎么样呢 | 
| [07:53] | Margaret Wells, you are treacherous to the innocent. | 玛格丽特·威尔斯 你个肮脏奸诈的小人 | 
| [07:56] | You fake. | 你个骗子 | 
| [07:57] | You’re paid by Dame Death to destroy my trade! | “死亡女爵”雇你来坏了我的好事 | 
| [08:03] | Rest, Mother, rest. | 冷静点 妈妈 冷静 | 
| [08:09] | It was a picture. | 真是一场好戏 | 
| [08:10] | Mrs. Wells cursing | 威尔斯夫人在咒骂 | 
| [08:11] | and Mrs. Scanwell crying “Demon!” | 而斯康威尔夫人大叫着”恶魔” | 
| [08:15] | How deliciously vulgar! | 这么粗俗真是太有趣了 | 
| [08:17] | I swear she’ll flounder before the week is out. | 我发誓 这周内她一定会反击的 | 
| [08:27] | The Spartans are preparing for their sacred games. | 斯巴达人正在为他们神圣的比赛做准备 | 
| [08:32] | They would like a sacrifice to augur their success. | 他们想用一次祭祀活动来祈求胜利 | 
| [08:36] | Spit it out. You want to spoil another virgin. | 直说吧 你又想要处女了 | 
| [08:38] | Allow me my metaphors. | 抱歉我用了隐喻 | 
| [08:41] | Do they make your enterprise any less vile? | 这样你的计划就没那么邪恶了吗 | 
| [08:43] | The terms will be the same. | 报酬和原来一样 | 
| [08:45] | No. | 不行 | 
| [08:47] | Your Spartans all have names. | 你的斯巴达人可都有名字 | 
| [08:48] | I want one, that’s my price. | 我要一个名字 这就是我的报酬 | 
| [08:50] | I have sworn an oath of secrecy. | 我已经发誓会为他们保密 | 
| [08:53] | A pox on your oath, my neck is at stake! | 去你的鬼誓言 我的小命都快保不住了 | 
| [08:57] | Knowledge is security. | 了解对方才能保障我的安全 | 
| [08:58] | One girl, one name. | 想要姑娘 拿名字来换 | 
| [09:07] | Have you no culls with you, Mr. North? | 你没拉到客人吗 诺斯先生 | 
| [09:10] | I’ve got no standing around here. | 我在这边没有人 | 
| [09:12] | Margaret Wells! | 玛格丽特·威尔斯 | 
| [09:15] | Margaret Wells is an enemy of God! | 玛格丽特·威尔斯是上帝的敌人 | 
| [09:18] | Does that woman never rest? | 那个女人不用休息吗 | 
| [09:24] | Good mornin’. | 早上好 | 
| [09:30] | Why don’t you knock on the door? | 你为什么不来敲门呢 | 
| [09:32] | We could do it in a bed for once. | 我们可以在床上做一次 | 
| [09:38] | Do you want it up an alley, | 还是说你是想在巷子这种 | 
| [09:41] | in the dirt and the grease? | 又脏又油腻的地方做吗 | 
| [10:03] | What if you can’t think of what to say? | 如果你想不出来该说什么怎么办 | 
| [10:06] | Or it comes out wrong? | 如果你说错了话又怎么办 | 
| [10:08] | Then you just nod and smile | 那你只要点头微笑 | 
| [10:09] | and move ’em on to the easy bit. | 转移到轻松一点的话题上就可以了 | 
| [10:11] | So you find it easy? | 所以你觉得这很简单 | 
| [10:13] | If it’s giving you no pleasure, manage things, | 如果这让你不高兴的话 你可以换种方式 | 
| [10:16] | to bring them on. | 带动他们的性致 | 
| [10:18] | You can be bold. | 你可以大胆一点 | 
| [10:21] | By grasping the nettle? | 迎难而上吗 | 
| [10:24] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [10:25] | It’s an easy beast to tame. | 男人都是很容易征服的 | 
| [10:31] | Here. | 这样吧 | 
| [10:37] | Make yourself its mistress. | 把你当成它的情妇 | 
| [10:45] | Take a firm hold and set the pace. | 把它紧紧握住 自己控制节奏 | 
| [10:48] | Like on a horse. | 就像骑马一样 | 
| [10:50] | Start with a trot… | 先慢慢来 | 
| [10:52] | and build to a gallop. | 然后加快速度 | 
| [10:55] | And the more aroused they believe you, | 他们觉得你越性奋 | 
| [10:58] | the sooner the cannon will fire its balls. | 大炮就会越快发射 | 
| [11:04] | I could bestride the world with such a serpent! | 我可以用我的下面征服全世界 | 
| [11:10] | There’s no easier chimp to master | 没有什么能比 | 
| [11:12] | than a man in a bed with a stiff little pintle. | 一个在床上提枪跨马的男人更好掌控的了 | 
| [11:18] | Sir George. | 乔治爵士 | 
| [11:20] | Howard! | 霍华德 | 
| [11:22] | Satan built a palace in the fiery pit… | 撒旦在炽热的深渊中建造了一座宫殿… | 
| [11:26] | The thing that sets us apart is the warmth of our welcome. | 这样热烈的欢迎会让我们受到排挤的 | 
| [11:29] | It’s different here. | 这里不一样了 | 
| [11:31] | The culls we need, | 我们需要的客人 | 
| [11:32] | they don’t want common girls singing bawdy songs. | 不喜欢唱着靡靡之音的普通姑娘 | 
| [11:35] | They want a good time, we know how to give it to ’em. | 他们是来寻欢的 我们知道怎么让他们满意 | 
| [11:37] | …in foul and flagrant defiance of God’s law, | 这种肮脏的行径公然地违抗了上帝的旨意 | 
| [11:40] | like Satan’s Palace is pandemonium! | 就像魔窟中的撒旦的宫殿 | 
| [11:43] | She says our house is Satan’s Palace. | 她说我们的房子是撒旦的宫殿 | 
| [11:50] | Then why don’t we show her | 那我们为什么不让她开开眼 | 
| [11:53] | how we dance? | 让她看看我们是怎么起舞的 | 
| [11:54] | Margaret Wells! | 玛格丽特·威尔斯 | 
| [12:23] | Keep scrubbin’! | 继续刷 | 
| [12:30] | Inside now! | 进屋去 | 
| [12:38] | A masquerade. | 一场化装舞会 | 
| [12:40] | You should charge the highest price, | 你应该收高价 | 
| [12:42] | and have a password, | 设个暗语 | 
| [12:43] | so only those who have it can get in. | 只有知道暗语的人才能进来 | 
| [12:46] | Pandemonium. | 魔窟 | 
| [12:48] | I adore it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [12:51] | I’ll invite some sparkling cheap sorts, | 我要请一些便宜的表演者 | 
| [12:53] | add some spice. | 增添点情趣 | 
| [12:55] | I could even snag Lord Fallon. | 我可以把法伦大人请来 | 
| [12:57] | He’s an icy fish but the whole world follows him. | 他很冷峻但所有人都追随着他 | 
| [13:01] | She’s done you a favor, that preacher. | 她其实是帮了你 那位传教士 | 
| [13:05] | How? | 怎么说 | 
| [13:06] | She’s made you notorious. | 她让你臭名昭著 | 
| [13:09] | You’re the bad bawd of London, Ma. | 你成了伦敦有名的恶老鸨 妈 | 
| [13:12] | When I’ve striven so hard to be so good. | 我可是花了不少心血才有此成就的 | 
| [13:15] | I’ll do your pimping at The Cocoa Tree tonight. | 今晚在可可树我来帮你拉客 | 
| [13:18] | Take Lucy with you. | 带上露西 | 
| [13:20] | See if you can help her. | 看看你能不能帮帮她 | 
| [13:24] | As an instrument of the law, | 你作为一名执法人员 | 
| [13:26] | you must be spotless and above reproach. | 应该是毫无污点 无可指责 | 
| [13:28] | Yes, sir, absolutely. | 是的 长官 当然 | 
| [13:30] | When a man knows your vice, | 如果有人知道了你的污点 | 
| [13:32] | he can use you, can’t he? | 他就可以借此利用你 不是吗 | 
| [13:34] | And in your position, that’s a dangerous thing. | 以你的职位 这是一件极其危险的事 | 
| [13:38] | Yes, yes, sir. | 是的 是的 长官 | 
| [13:40] | Take this to Quigley’s in Golden Square | 把这个捎到金色广场的奎格利府邸 | 
| [13:42] | and wait for a reply. | 等着回复 | 
| [13:44] | That’s a… brothel, sir. | 那是一间妓院 长官 | 
| [13:49] | I like you, Oswald. | 我欣赏你 奥斯瓦德 | 
| [13:50] | You’re efficient. | 你办事很有效率 | 
| [13:52] | I’d hate to lose you for the sake of your filthy fuck. | 我不想因为你那肮脏的性交易失去你 | 
| [14:14] | What’s this for? | 给我这个干什么 | 
| [14:16] | Your betterment. | 你的善后费 | 
| [14:18] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 | 
| [14:20] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [14:24] | Margaret Wells’ mother | 玛格丽特·威尔斯的母亲 | 
| [14:27] | let the evil one spill his seed into her womb. | 让邪恶之人在她的子宫内撒下种子 | 
| [14:33] | I’m sorry if I’ve appeared disapproving. | 很抱歉我看起来不是很认同你们 | 
| [14:36] | Well, we are mucky whores. | 我们就是下流的妓女 | 
| [14:38] | Being used by all those men. | 被男人玩弄 | 
| [14:40] | Being paid. | 贩卖肉体 | 
| [14:42] | Money I earn takes care of my daughter. | 我是赚钱养女儿 | 
| [14:45] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 | 
| [14:47] | With my sister. | 在我姐姐家 | 
| [14:48] | …walking upon the earth. | 行走于世… | 
| [15:04] | For you. | 给你的 | 
| [15:15] | You’ve stood by all this time while your mumma torments me, | 你妈折磨我时你在一旁袖手旁观 | 
| [15:20] | and you think I’ll thank you for your sugar pigs! | 你觉得我会感谢你这些猪猪糖吗 | 
| [15:23] | You fat, useless, grinning baby. | 你这个肥胖的 没用的白痴婴儿 | 
| [15:25] | Have a care, Emily. | 说话当心点 埃米莉 | 
| [15:29] | I care to see you clinging to your mumma’s teats | 你这么大人了 | 
| [15:31] | when you could be a man! | 还偎依在你妈的怀里找奶吃 | 
| [15:32] | How much does Mr. Osborne pay? | 奥斯本先生付了多少钱 | 
| [15:46] | From Justice Cunliffe. | 坎利夫法官送来的 | 
| [15:49] | – Mumma. – Knock before you come in. | -妈妈 -进来前要先敲门 | 
| [15:52] | Emily Lacey is not to have Mr. Osborne anymore. | 埃米莉·莱西不再接待奥斯本先生了 | 
| [15:54] | Go out and knock! | 出去敲了门再进来 | 
| [15:56] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见我说的了没 | 
| [15:57] | I won’t allow it. | 我不允许 | 
| [16:02] | Very well. | 很好 | 
| [16:04] | When Mr. Osborne arrives, you tell him so. | 那下次奥斯本先生来的时候 你来告诉他 | 
| [16:09] | But keep him happy, | 不要惹他心烦 | 
| [16:11] | even if you have to service him yourself. | 就算需要你亲自上阵也得满足他 | 
| [16:16] | He won’t dare say a word, ha. | 他一个字也不会敢说的 | 
| [16:20] | 法伦大人 | |
| [16:30] | That’s Howard’s friend, | 那位是霍华德的朋友 | 
| [16:31] | Sir Christopher Rutledge. | 克里斯托弗·拉特利奇爵士 | 
| [16:33] | Everyone calls him Crispy. | 大家都叫他克里斯皮[碎皮] | 
| [16:35] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [16:36] | Public school indiscretion, | 公立学校里起的外号 | 
| [16:38] | which he failed to wipe from his breeches. | 有次他的马裤上沾得全是碎皮 | 
| [16:43] | Miss Wells, as dazzling as ever. | 威尔斯小姐 一如既往的明艳动人 | 
| [16:45] | May I present my sister, Lucy? | 这位是我妹妹 露西 | 
| [16:48] | She’s new to society, | 她涉世未深 | 
| [16:50] | so don’t startle her with any acts of depravity. | 所以别做什么下流的举动吓着她了 | 
| [16:52] | You have my word as a gentleman. | 我保证我会非常绅士 | 
| [16:54] | It’s not your word she must be wary of. | 她要小心的可不是你的花言巧语 | 
| [17:02] | There’s our prize, Lord Fallon. | 那就是我们的大奖 法伦大人 | 
| [17:05] | If we get him, we get ’em all. | 如果他肯来 其他人就没问题了 | 
| [17:09] | I want the skinny blonde! | 我要那个瘦瘦的金发妹子 | 
| [17:13] | But Miss Pettifer is blonde. | 佩蒂福小姐是金发啊 | 
| [17:15] | I’ll have the skinny one or none at all. | 我要那个瘦的 不然我就不嫖了 | 
| [17:21] | Then none at all. | 那你就别嫖了 | 
| [17:23] | I have spent thousands here, Quigley! | 我在这花了几千块了 奎格利 | 
| [17:26] | And I pay to do as I like! | 我付了钱 想怎样就怎样 | 
| [17:28] | If I go, I won’t be back, | 如果我走了 我不会回来的 | 
| [17:30] | and I will blacken your name from Westminster to Wapping. | 而且我会一路从威斯敏斯特把你抹黑到沃平 | 
| [17:37] | Mr. Osborne. | 奥斯本先生 | 
| [17:39] | Has there been some misunderstanding? | 有什么误会吗 | 
| [17:41] | No, Madam. | 没有 女士 | 
| [17:42] | I’ve been extremely clear. | 我已经阐明我的立场了 | 
| [17:53] | Your job is to get trade for this house, | 你的工作是为这家妓院促成交易 | 
| [17:55] | not to lose it! | 而不是破坏交易 | 
| [17:58] | You’re unfit for purpose. | 你不适合干这个 | 
| [18:04] | Any more bets please, don’t be shy now. | 还有下注的吗 别害羞 | 
| [18:06] | I’ve been to a thousand such tedious masquerades. | 这种无聊的化装舞会我不知道参加过多少次了 | 
| [18:09] | This time you’ll find your every desire | 这次你会发现你的欲望 | 
| [18:11] | is well met, my lord. | 全都能被满足 大人 | 
| [18:13] | I have only one desire, Miss Wells. | 我只有一个欲望 威尔斯小姐 | 
| [18:17] | And when you exchange your boy for a man, | 当你想把小屁孩换成真男人的时候 | 
| [18:19] | I hope to indulge in it. | 我希望你能考虑我 | 
| [18:20] | Sir Christopher, you know my heart | 克里斯托弗爵士 你知道我的心 | 
| [18:22] | has only one familiar. | 只有一个归属 | 
| [18:24] | Your love is as boundless as a leaking jug. | 你的爱就像一个破水壶一样到处撒 | 
| [18:28] | I’m moved by your tender affections. | 你的恋爱太动人了 | 
| [18:32] | All on rouge. | 全押红色 | 
| [18:34] | What say you, Fallon? | 你怎么说 法伦 | 
| [18:36] | I like my pleasures guaranteed. | 我要确保我会收获快感 | 
| [18:37] | I prefer mine stolen and illicit. | 我更喜欢偷欢 | 
| [18:40] | Quit before you go too far. | 在输光之前快停手 | 
| [18:45] | Rouge again. | 再押红色 | 
| [18:47] | My mother would count it a special honor | 如果你能来 我母亲会感到 | 
| [18:49] | if you’d attend, my lord. | 无上荣誉的 大人 | 
| [18:51] | Since when did I give a damn about your mother? | 你母亲怎么样管我什么事 | 
| [18:52] | My mother is the Arch-Bawd of London. | 我母亲是伦敦老鸨之王 | 
| [18:55] | Did you not know? | 难道你不知道 | 
| [18:57] | So we’re all to wear masks | 所以我们都要戴着面具 | 
| [18:58] | and pretend we’re in Hades? | 然后假装我们在地狱吗 | 
| [19:00] | Not all of us have to pretend. | 不是所有人都得假装 | 
| [19:04] | I must decline your thrilling offer. | 我必须婉拒你动人的提议 | 
| [19:06] | You disappoint me. | 你真让我失望 | 
| [19:08] | I’d heard Lord Fallon was a man of discernment. | 我听说法伦大人是个有品位的人 | 
| [19:12] | To Hades, and all who dare to travel there. | 敬地狱 以及所有敢于前往的人 | 
| [19:45] | He’s gone. | 他走了 | 
| [19:49] | Never to return. | 不会再回来 | 
| [19:52] | I vanquished him. For you. | 我为了你赶走了他 | 
| [20:09] | You look as if you’ve met with luck. | 你看上去像是行了大运 | 
| [20:12] | I met with an amorous lady of means. | 我遇到了一个多情的女人 | 
| [20:16] | My mother’s giving a party. | 我母亲要举办一个派对 | 
| [20:18] | Will you come? | 你来吗 | 
| [20:20] | Yes. | 来 | 
| [20:23] | You must wear a mask. | 你必须要戴面具 | 
| [20:24] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [20:26] | You must take yours off. | 你必须要把你的面具摘掉 | 
| [20:29] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [20:31] | It’s time for you to leave. | 你该走了 | 
| [20:32] | Sir George, may I present Mr. D… | 乔治爵士 请允许我介绍这位 | 
| [20:34] | Leave. | 走 | 
| [20:35] | I haven’t finished playing. | 我还没玩够 | 
| [20:36] | Well, I’m ordering you back to the house. | 我命令你回家 | 
| [20:38] | You’re making yourself foolish. | 你这是在丢自己的脸 | 
| [20:39] | No, you have done that. | 不 已经被你丢光了 | 
| [20:43] | Go back to the house | 回家去 | 
| [20:44] | or I’ll take you there myself. | 不然我亲自带你回去 | 
| [21:02] | My sister’s still inside. | 我妹还在里面 | 
| [21:05] | But you cannot go back in. | 但你不能进去了 | 
| [21:10] | I misplayed my hand. | 我的手不小心碰到面具 | 
| [21:12] | I let the mask slip for a moment | 让它滑了下来 | 
| [21:13] | and he saw me laugh at him. | 然后他就看见我嘲笑他 | 
| [21:20] | – Over here. – Sir. | -来这里 -好的 先生 | 
| [21:21] | I’ll see your sister safely home. | 我会确保你妹妹安全回家的 | 
| [21:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [21:33] | But be wary. | 保持警惕 | 
| [21:35] | There are snares all around for us harlots. | 我们妓女身边充满着陷阱 | 
| [22:14] | Haxby! | 哈克斯比 | 
| [22:22] | Where’s your master? | 你的主子在哪里 | 
| [22:24] | He has not yet come home. | 他还没有回家 | 
| [22:27] | Perhaps he sought more congenial company. | 也许他找到了更情投意合的伴侣 | 
| [22:29] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 | 
| [22:31] | Spurned for another. | 因为别的女人被抛弃 | 
| [22:32] | How will I ease my poor heart? | 我该如何拼凑我破碎的心 | 
| [22:35] | I didn’t know you had such an organ in your body. | 我不知道你身体里还有心这个器官呢 | 
| [22:39] | I swear you’re missing an organ, too, Haxby. | 你肯定也少了某个器官 哈克斯比 | 
| [22:54] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [22:56] | Mrs. Quigley is here. | 奎格利夫人来了 | 
| [22:57] | Mrs. Quigley? | 奎格利夫人 | 
| [22:58] | No, no, no, do not trouble yourself, dear Mrs. Scanwell. | 不必起身 斯康威尔夫人 | 
| [23:02] | Amelia tells me you are unwell. | 阿米莉亚告诉我你不舒服 | 
| [23:04] | Here, child. | 拿着 孩子 | 
| [23:06] | Run to the apothecary for a soothing draft. | 去药店买点止痛药 | 
| [23:22] | I trust you will be recovered enough to preach tonight. | 我相信你能恢复好 今晚继续说教 | 
| [23:27] | Margaret Wells’ wickedness | 玛格丽特·威尔斯的罪行 | 
| [23:28] | cannot be allowed to proceed unchecked. | 可不能任由其发展 | 
| [23:32] | I will do your bidding no longer, Mrs. Quigley. | 我不会再听从你的命令了 奎格利夫人 | 
| [23:36] | My daughter and I will seek new accommodations | 等我一好 就和我女儿 | 
| [23:39] | as soon as I am able. | 去找新住处 | 
| [23:42] | I have a story I would share with you. | 我想和你分享一个故事 | 
| [23:47] | The tale of a shameless whore, | 说的是一个无耻的婊子 | 
| [23:50] | whom I once saw cavorting with her cull in plain sight. | 我曾见过她在众目睽睽之下和客人寻欢作乐 | 
| [23:55] | It was such a lascivious display | 那种行径对于一位毫无畏惧 | 
| [23:57] | from a young woman without fear | 毫无体面可言的小姑娘来说 | 
| [24:01] | or decency. | 着实是淫荡至极 | 
| [24:04] | I’ve watched her progress with interest ever since. | 自那之后我便饶有兴趣地看着她成长 | 
| [24:12] | What was your name in those days? | 那段时间你的花名是什么 | 
| [24:17] | Does your congregation know? | 你的会众们知道吗 | 
| [24:21] | Or your daughter? | 你女儿知道吗 | 
| [24:27] | Enjoy your preaching, Mrs. Scanwell. | 祝你布道愉快 斯康威尔夫人 | 
| [24:40] | – There you are. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 | 
| [24:42] | Good day. | 祝你愉快 | 
| [25:19] | No! | 不 | 
| [25:20] | No! | 不 | 
| [25:23] | After everything that I’ve done for you? | 我为你做了那么多 你还要走 | 
| [25:25] | Please, please, please, Charlie, just let me go. | 求你了 查理 让我走吧 | 
| [25:26] | How could you think of running away from me? | 你怎么会想着要离开我 | 
| [25:28] | I can’t stay here, it’s torment! | 我不能待在这儿 太痛苦了 | 
| [25:31] | But I’m looking after you. | 但有我照顾你啊 | 
| [25:37] | It isn’t right that she treats me like a little boy. | 她不该把我当小男孩了 | 
| [25:39] | I’m a man. | 我是个男人 | 
| [25:40] | It’s time she saw that. | 是时候让她看到这一面了 | 
| [25:52] | You saw me steal. | 你看到我偷东西了 | 
| [25:54] | Why didn’t you call the watch? | 你怎么没去报警 | 
| [25:57] | It was not for me to judge. | 那不是我该插手的事情 | 
| [26:01] | Bloody purse was empty anyway. | 反正那破钱包里也没钱 | 
| [26:04] | You got any money? | 你有钱吗 | 
| [26:09] | Come on then. | 跟我来 | 
| [26:21] | Take a flower? | 买朵花吧 | 
| [26:22] | Fresh cut this morning. | 今天早上刚摘的 | 
| [26:30] | Penny for a posy, my lady? | 买束花吗 夫人 | 
| [26:35] | Tell me, child, have you no family? | 孩子 你没有家人吗 | 
| [26:46] | I’ll be trained to be a lady’s maid? | 我将被训练成为一名侍婢吗 | 
| [26:50] | You will. | 是的 | 
| [26:52] | The house is owned by a most charitable Christian gentleman. | 这间房子是一个非常仁慈的基督徒的 | 
| [26:57] | We’ve placed half a dozen girls in good households. | 我们已经将不少姑娘安置到了不错的家庭中 | 
| [27:01] | I can hardly believe it. | 我几乎不敢相信 | 
| [27:03] | What did I do to deserve such good fortune? | 我做了什么值得如此幸运 | 
| [27:09] | Thank you, madam. | 谢谢你 夫人 | 
| [27:27] | Do I detect a small voice of conscience | 我是不是听到有良知的细语 | 
| [27:30] | whispering in your ear? | 在你耳边响起 | 
| [27:37] | You going to try and save my soul? | 你要试试拯救一下我的灵魂吗 | 
| [27:42] | This is such a sinful world. | 这是个充满罪恶的世界 | 
| [27:45] | Perhaps you’re the one who needs saving. | 或许你才是需要拯救的那个 | 
| [27:48] | Vi, Nancy says we’re to meet her at Mrs. Wells’. | 小维 南茜叫我们去威尔斯夫人家和她会合 | 
| [27:56] | You’re leaving? | 你这就要走了吗 | 
| [27:58] | The wages of sin don’t earn themselves. | 罪恶的金钱可不会自己跑进口袋 | 
| [28:00] | Is she coming to Hades, too? | 她也来地狱派对吗 | 
| [28:02] | Plenty of souls to save there. | 大把的灵魂等着你去拯救呢 | 
| [28:05] | You want to see my world, Scanwell’s daughter? | 你想见识见识我的世界吗 斯康威尔的女儿 | 
| [28:26] | Have I tied it right? | 我戴得对吗 | 
| [28:28] | You’re perfect, honey. | 很完美 亲爱的 | 
| [28:29] | We should earn some coin tonight. | 我们今晚应该能挣不少 | 
| [28:31] | You do well, | 你要是做得好 | 
| [28:32] | there’ll be a place here for you, Betsey Fletcher. | 这儿自然会有你的一席之地 贝琪·弗莱彻 | 
| [28:38] | Why don’t I get a mask? | 为什么我没有面具 | 
| [28:40] | Not you. | 你不用 | 
| [28:42] | It’s different with you. | 你不一样 | 
| [28:44] | You must be seen. | 你必须被看到 | 
| [28:46] | You know that. | 你懂的 | 
| [29:01] | Who is this handsome stranger? | 瞧瞧 这个陌生的帅哥是谁 | 
| [29:04] | I feel strangely drawn to him. | 他莫名地吸引着我 | 
| [29:07] | As you are to all handsome strangers. | 所有陌生的帅哥都能吸引你 | 
| [29:14] | I’d pour gold into your lap if I was sure of your love. | 如若我能确定你爱我 我愿把钱财双手奉上 | 
| [29:18] | You have it. | 你已经拥有了我的爱 | 
| [29:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [29:26] | I told you not to lie. | 我跟你说了不要骗我 | 
| [29:35] | So, you are the ferryman who must be paid. | 所以你是那个必须付钱才能过河的摆渡人 | 
| [29:38] | No, Nancy. | 不 南茜 | 
| [29:40] | I am Hades, | 我是阎王 | 
| [29:41] | king of the underworld. | 冥界之王 | 
| [29:43] | And here’s my queen. | 而这位是我的王后 | 
| [29:47] | Tonight will be what we make it. | 今晚的盛况将由我们缔造 | 
| [29:49] | Well, what you make it. | 由你来缔造 | 
| [29:51] | ‘Cause you’re Margaret Wells, queen of bloody Soho. | 因为你是玛格丽特·威尔斯 苏豪区的女王 | 
| [30:11] | I was told there was a party. | 有人告诉我这儿有派对 | 
| [30:14] | Take any girl you want. | 所有的姑娘随你们挑选 | 
| [30:17] | They’re on the house! | 全部免费 | 
| [30:19] | Take your pick. | 随你们挑 | 
| [30:20] | This way, you curs! | 这边走 杂种们 | 
| [30:24] | Margaret Wells | 玛格丽特·威尔斯 | 
| [30:26] | openly taunts God! | 公开侮辱上帝 | 
| [30:28] | Her house sits like a crusting scab | 她的房子坐落在这里就像是 | 
| [30:33] | over the suppurating boil of Hell. | 沸腾的地狱脓疮上的疮痂 | 
| [30:35] | Thank you, Mrs. Scanwell. | 谢谢 斯康威尔夫人 | 
| [30:38] | Thank you for showing those sinners where to come. | 谢谢你指引罪人们到这里来 | 
| [30:42] | Welcome! | 欢迎 | 
| [30:43] | Welcome, one and all. | 欢迎各位 | 
| [30:46] | Welcome to my fiery hole. | 欢迎来到我这激情的洞窟 | 
| [30:50] | – Sinners all. – Pandemonium. | -你们都是罪人 -魔窟 | 
| [30:52] | You test God’s patience tonight. | 今晚你们是在挑战上帝的耐心 | 
| [30:55] | Hush, you’ll be like thoroughbreds amongst donkeys. | 小点声 你们到了那里绝对会鹤立鸡群 | 
| [30:59] | Hurry. | 快点 | 
| [31:00] | Where are you going? | 你这是要去哪 | 
| [31:02] | To the masquerade at Margaret Wells’. | 我要去玛格丽特·威尔斯的化装舞会 | 
| [31:04] | I shall take our girls and steal her trade. | 我要带姑娘们去抢她的生意 | 
| [31:06] | That’ll show Mother that my judgment can be trusted. | 那就可以向母亲证明我的判断是值得信赖的 | 
| [31:08] | – Oh, take me with you. – No. | -带上我 -不行 | 
| [31:11] | She’s taken my allowance, Emily. | 她没收了我的零花钱 埃米莉 | 
| [31:14] | You are a donkey. | 你这个蠢驴 | 
| [31:18] | Marie-Louise, take a message | 路易斯·玛丽 | 
| [31:19] | to Mrs. Wells for me, I beg you. | 帮我带个口信给威尔斯女士 求求你 | 
| [31:21] | Tell her I want to come back, | 告诉她我想回去 | 
| [31:22] | and tell her I’ll do anything. | 跟她说我愿意做任何事情 | 
| [31:23] | 你疯了吧 | |
| [31:24] | La Quigley, she will kill me. | 奎格利夫人会杀了我的 | 
| [31:31] | And there will be no respite | 同时将不会休息 | 
| [31:34] | and no succor… | 也不会有援助 | 
| [31:36] | Are you moved to repent, sister? | 你被感动地要去忏悔吗 姊妹 | 
| [31:39] | I’m not your sister, Ratface. | 我不是你的姐妹 鼠面 | 
| [31:41] | Who are you to insult me? | 你有什么资格辱骂我 | 
| [31:43] | I earn my coins the same way as you. | 我俩的生存之道一样 | 
| [31:45] | I don’t earn mine spying for Dame Death. | 我才不会为了钱去充当”死亡女爵”的间谍 | 
| [31:47] | I do what I must to survive. | 我只是在尽我所能生存下去 | 
| [31:50] | Then do this. | 那这样 | 
| [31:53] | …to a foul reek. | …肮脏的恶臭 | 
| [31:55] | When the harlot in your arms removes her mask, | 待你怀中的妓女掀开面具之时 | 
| [32:00] | a grinning death’s head is all that you will see. | 你看到的将是咧嘴而笑的死人般的头颅 | 
| [32:03] | Madam. | 女士 | 
| [32:04] | I am the curate from St. Clement Danes. | 我是来自圣克莱蒙丹麦教堂的助理牧师 | 
| [32:07] | Hearing of your indisposition, | 听说你身体抱恙 | 
| [32:09] | I’ve come to preach in your stead. | 我是来代替你布道的 | 
| [32:12] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 | 
| [32:14] | A friend. | 一位朋友 | 
| [32:19] | Mother, we must pray for the kindness of that friend. | 母亲 我们一定要为那位朋友的善心祈祷 | 
| [32:23] | Come. | 回去吧 | 
| [32:29] | And the skulls will have eyes | 头颅中会有双眸 | 
| [32:31] | and the eyes will have jewels. | 眸子中镶嵌着珠宝 | 
| [32:34] | And there will be feasting in hell | 地狱里会有一场盛宴 | 
| [32:37] | with roasted swans and pigs’ heads | 有烤天鹅 | 
| [32:39] | with apples dipped in virgin’s blood, | 和口含蘸了处女之血苹果的猪首 | 
| [32:42] | and sinners will lick nectar from each other’s stomachs, | 罪人们会互相舔舐对方腹上的花蜜 | 
| [32:46] | and those of firm and manly impulse… | 而那坚定又充满男子气概的冲动 | 
| [32:49] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [32:53] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [32:58] | That’s Lord Fallon. | 那位就是法伦大人 | 
| [32:59] | Told you I’d get him. | 跟你说了我会把他请来的 | 
| [33:01] | I never doubted. | 我从来没有质疑过你 | 
| [33:03] | Welcome to my midnight realm. | 欢迎来到我的午夜王国 | 
| [33:09] | Our visit won’t be long. | 我们不会待太久 | 
| [33:11] | Pandemonium! | 魔窟 | 
| [33:16] | Let the folderols begin! | 群魔乱舞起来吧 | 
| [33:25] | I’m here to work. | 我是来工作的 | 
| [33:27] | Gentlemen, may I present | 先生们 请容许我为你们介绍 | 
| [33:29] | a new and exotic addition to our house. | 这位新来的异国尤物 | 
| [33:31] | Well, I never! | 我还真从未试过 | 
| [33:33] | By George, a black Venus. | 的确 一位黑皮肤的维纳斯 | 
| [33:36] | I am Dido, Queen of Carthage, | 我是狄多 迦太基女王 | 
| [33:40] | fated to the underworld for daring to love. | 因为大胆去爱而被流放到冥界 | 
| [33:44] | Who dares love me? | 谁敢爱我 | 
| [33:46] | Very nice. | 好极了 | 
| [33:48] | Now that’s how a whore makes an entrance. | 这才是名姝的登场方式 | 
| [33:51] | – Welcome, sir. – Ladies. | -欢迎光临 先生 -女士们好 | 
| [34:08] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 | 
| [34:09] | I know! | 我知道 | 
| [34:49] | You promised me a glimpse without your mask. | 你答应要给我一睹你的芳容的 | 
| [34:52] | You’re too much, sir. | 你的要求太过分了 先生 | 
| [34:55] | Not now. | 现在还不是时候 | 
| [35:00] | You could almost be one of us. | 你今晚非常漂亮 几乎能成为我们的一员了 | 
| [35:08] | Your jealousy is absurd. | 你的妒忌真是太荒唐了 | 
| [35:10] | He came with the Reptons, I hardly know him. | 他是和莱普顿一起来的 我跟他不熟 | 
| [35:12] | You think I don’t know what a faithless whore you are? | 你以为我不知道你是怎样的一个花心的婊子吗 | 
| [35:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [35:16] | I’ve pleasured every one of your friends behind your back, | 我背着你跟你的每个朋友都玩得很开心 | 
| [35:19] | and we laugh at what a credulous ass you are. | 我们还笑你是个多么容易被骗的傻瓜 | 
| [35:36] | *A Master of Musick came with an intent* | *音乐大师的到来自有深意* | 
| [35:44] | *To give me a lesson on my instrument* | *为了给我上一节乐器课* | 
| [35:52] | *I thank’d him for nothing, and bid him be gone* | *我并没有感谢他 还叫他离开* | 
| [35:59] | *For my little Fiddle should not be played on* | *因为我的小提琴不应被轻易玩弄* | 
| [36:07] | *My thing is my own and I keep it so still* | *自己的东西我会把它好好珍藏* | 
| [36:15] | *Though other young lasses may do as they will* | *尽管其他少女或许会随性挥霍* | 
| [36:22] | Too right, we do! | 没错 我们就是这样 | 
| [36:22] | *My thing is my own and I keep it so still* | *自己的东西我会把它好好珍藏* | 
| [36:30] | *Though other young lasses may do as they will* | *尽管其他少女或许会随性挥霍* | 
| [36:49] | You’re like Persephone, | 你就像普西芬尼 | 
| [36:49] | 希腊神话中的冥后 | |
| [36:50] | aren’t you? | 对吗 | 
| [36:52] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 先生 | 
| [36:55] | She was tricked into the underworld | 她因吃了几颗石榴子 | 
| [36:57] | by eating pomegranate seeds. | 而被骗去了冥界 | 
| [36:59] | Come, Fallon, the games await. | 来吧 法伦 等你玩游戏呢 | 
| [37:05] | I’ll take you to my underworld… | 终有一天 我会带你 | 
| [37:07] | one day. | 去我的冥界 | 
| [37:12] | And a choir of heavenly bishops | 神圣主教唱诗班中的修女 | 
| [37:14] | with buttocks opalescent as the moon | 拥有着如弯月般乳白的臀部 | 
| [37:17] | will descend on the House of Wells… | 她们将会降临到威尔斯的逍遥屋中 | 
| [37:19] | Go and seek the best culls | 去找最优质的客人 | 
| [37:20] | and bring them away as fast as possible. | 然后尽快把他们带走 | 
| [37:23] | Lord Fallon. Mr. Osborne. | 法伦大人 奥斯本先生 | 
| [37:25] | No wonder you’re leaving. | 难怪你们正准备离开 | 
| [37:26] | Here is much finer sport. | 这儿的节目更精彩 | 
| [37:29] | Go and finger your mother, Quigley. | 回去搞你妈吧 奎格利 | 
| [37:33] | Donations, please. | 请付费 | 
| [37:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:48] | That gets them in, not you. | 她们可以进去 你不行 | 
| [37:51] | Twice as much again if you want to gain entry. | 如果你想进去 得再花两倍的钱 | 
| [38:09] | Sit down and shut up. | 坐下来 闭上嘴 | 
| [38:11] | I got money to make. | 我还要赚钱呢 | 
| [38:30] | There’s a story about a feast in hell, | 有个故事说的是地狱里的一场盛宴 | 
| [38:35] | where the forks are so long | 那儿的叉子都特别长 | 
| [38:36] | that people can’t reach their mouths, | 人们都没法把食物凑到嘴边 | 
| [38:40] | so all the diners starve to death. | 于是所有食客都饿死了 | 
| [38:43] | They don’t figure out that they can feed each other. | 他们居然没有想到其实他们可以互相喂食 | 
| [38:58] | Sir. | 先生 | 
| [39:06] | Pleasure, treasure, and carnage. | 寻欢作乐 纸醉金迷 互相残杀 | 
| [39:08] | I’ve always wanted to fuck royalty. | 我一直很想和皇室成员风流一番 | 
| [39:13] | Your dusky queen is too delicious to resist. | 你们的黑女王秀色可餐 真是难以抗拒 | 
| [39:19] | Four guineas for royalty. | 皇室要四基尼 | 
| [39:53] | I was determined to be the first | 我决定要做第一个 | 
| [39:56] | to have you. | 品尝你的男人 | 
| [39:58] | You’re a powerful man. | 你很有权势 | 
| [40:00] | I bet you always get what you want. | 我打赌你总能获得想要的一切 | 
| [40:03] | Oh, I do. | 的确如此 | 
| [40:08] | But tonight, | 但今晚 | 
| [40:11] | I’m your queen, | 我是你的女王 | 
| [40:13] | and you’re my subject. | 而你将向我臣服 | 
| [40:16] | And you’re going to do… | 你要遵照 | 
| [40:19] | what I want. | 我的意愿行事 | 
| [40:29] | You’re no queen. | 你不是女王 | 
| [40:33] | You’re a goddess. | 你是女神 | 
| [40:39] | I don’t want no quarrel with her. | 我不想和她争吵 | 
| [40:41] | I’ll smile and smile and bring you new customers. | 我会保持微笑为你招揽顾客 | 
| [40:44] | Mrs. Quigley does not appreciate my talents. | 奎格利夫人并不赏识我的才华 | 
| [40:56] | How much do you owe? | 你还欠多少钱 | 
| [40:57] | Sixty, but I’ll earn you three | 六十块 但每接一位客人 | 
| [40:59] | every time a penis comes my way. | 我都能为你赚三块钱 | 
| [41:03] | Sounds like a fair exchange. | 听起来是个公平的交易 | 
| [41:07] | Quarrel be damned. | 吵个屁 | 
| [41:09] | I’ll hide you upstairs. | 我把你藏到楼上去 | 
| [41:11] | Go on. | 去吧 | 
| [41:23] | Well, I always knew you were a whore. | 我就知道你是个臭婊子 | 
| [41:27] | For the first time in my life, i am paid. | 起码我活到现在 第一次有人付我钱了 | 
| [41:44] | Well, aren’t you full of surprises? | 你总是这么出人意料吗 | 
| [41:47] | Your lordship. | 大人 | 
| [41:49] | There’s a debt to pleasure you still haven’t paid, | 你还欠我一笔风流债呢 | 
| [41:52] | and we must remedy that, don’t you think? | 我们得想法子补偿一下 你说是不是 | 
| [41:54] | I have to speak to my mother. | 我得跟我妈妈谈谈 | 
| [41:56] | So she can charge me again? | 好让她再收我一回钱吗 | 
| [41:59] | It’s time to make good, | 是时候作出补偿了 | 
| [42:01] | loyal Lucy. | 忠贞的露西 | 
| [42:15] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 | 
| [42:29] | Trying to keep out of trouble. | 正试图避开麻烦 | 
| [42:33] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [42:49] | Charlotte, you harlot. | 夏洛特 你这个荡妇 | 
| [42:52] | Keep your hands off my pirate. | 把手从我的海盗身上拿开 | 
| [42:54] | He’s yours for the taking. | 他归你了 | 
| [42:57] | Why are you hiding down here? | 你躲在这儿干什么呢 | 
| [43:02] | Don’t you want to sail on the high seas? | 你不想在欲海徜徉吗 | 
| [43:05] | Of course I do. | 我当然想 | 
| [43:08] | My desire is an ocean. | 我所渴望的就是欲海 | 
| [43:10] | Spill it into me, you brute creature, | 那就用其充盈我吧 你这头野兽 | 
| [43:12] | you corsair. | 你这个海盗 | 
| [43:13] | Now, on this table. | 就现在 在这张桌子上 | 
| [43:25] | Get off her, you’re disgusting! | 从她身上下来 你简直令人恶心 | 
| [43:27] | Your sister doesn’t seem to think so, do you? | 你妹妹似乎不是这么想的 对不对 | 
| [43:30] | – Do you? – No. | -对吗 -对 | 
| [43:31] | Maybe now you’ll think twice | 也许现在你在舔那根 | 
| [43:33] | before you lick honey from that Irish rake. | 爱尔兰大鸡巴之前会三思一下了 | 
| [43:37] | Just go. | 走吧 | 
| [43:49] | You gave Margaret Wells my girl? | 你把我的姑娘拱手送给了玛格丽特·威尔斯 | 
| [43:52] | They spirited her away, I couldn’t find her. | 他们把她偷偷带走了 我找不着她 | 
| [43:54] | You went to that bitch’s kennel | 你带着我的三个姑娘 | 
| [43:56] | with three pieces of my property. | 去了那婊子的狗窝 | 
| [43:57] | What did you think would happen? | 你觉得会发生什么 | 
| [43:59] | We meant to steal her trade. | 我们本打算去抢她的生意的 | 
| [44:00] | Yes, and instead, she stole mine. | 结果反倒我的姑娘被她抢了 | 
| [44:02] | You let that she-hound run rings around you, | 你让那只母狗像楼上那个狡猾的小妖精一样 | 
| [44:04] | just like that sly harpy upstairs. | 耍得你团团转 | 
| [44:06] | You’re a man, all right. | 你是男人 | 
| [44:07] | Your brain always in your breeches, | 你脑子长在两腿之间 一精虫上脑 | 
| [44:09] | too swollen to think. | 就不能思考了是吗 | 
| [44:10] | That’s hardly fair. | 这么说不公平 | 
| [44:13] | I should’ve had a girl. | 我当初就该生个女孩 | 
| [44:15] | No daughter of mine would’ve allowed herself | 我的女儿不会允许自己 | 
| [44:17] | to be duped by a whore. | 被一个婊子欺骗 | 
| [44:19] | Why were you the one I chose to keep? | 我为什么选择留下了你 | 
| [44:37] | Move aside. | 让开 | 
| [44:43] | I am not yours to command! | 你没有权利命令我 | 
| [45:38] | *Would he have a young virgin of 15 years* | *他能否拥有一位15岁的纯真少女* |