时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Your daughter is a goddess. | 你女儿是位女神 |
[00:03] | Please don’t make me go with him. | 请别让我跟他走 |
[00:04] | ‐ I’m no good at this. ‐ You have to have a keeper! | -我不擅长接客 -你必须得被人包养 |
[00:07] | We need another girl. | 我们需要一位新姑娘 |
[00:08] | It is murder, | 这是谋杀 |
[00:09] | and it is not worth my while. | 而且这不值得我那么做 |
[00:11] | The price of my young slaves has gone up. | 我的小奴隶们涨价了 |
[00:14] | I want a hundred pounds for them. | 要赎回他们 一百镑吧 |
[00:15] | I thought I might try my chances in America. | 我想去美国碰碰运气 |
[00:17] | Care to join me? | 要不要跟我一起 |
[00:18] | You bitch! | 你个婊子 |
[00:19] | Let me go. | 放了我吧 |
[00:21] | She’ll kill me! | 她会杀了我的 |
[00:23] | Charles, speak to me, please! | 查尔斯 求求你 回答我啊 |
[00:24] | ‐ I’m leaving. ‐ I say when you leave! | -我要走了 -我才能决定你什么时候走 |
[00:26] | Tell them how you got me to behave tonight. | 告诉他们你是怎样让我今晚规规矩矩的 |
[00:29] | You’ll know your place. | 你会搞清楚你自己的地位的 |
[00:30] | Will you pin me to the bed, | 再把我按在床上 |
[00:31] | tell me that you’re my lord and master and rape me? | 告诉我你是我的主人并强奸我吗 |
[01:38] | Hello, you know what we want! | 你好 你知道我们想要什么 |
[01:41] | We want some cunny! | 我们想要小屄 |
[01:42] | We want cunny, we want cunny! | 我们想要小屄 我们想要小屄 |
[01:44] | – All right, calm down. – I want her. | -好了 冷静点 -我要她 |
[01:46] | I want her! | 我要她 |
[01:56] | 钱 钱 钱 | |
[02:59] | Emily Lacey is laughing at your fate. | 埃米莉·莱西对你的命运付之一笑 |
[03:03] | Mumma, she can’t have known what would happen. | 妈妈 她当时不可能知道会是怎样的后果 |
[03:06] | She would have killed you stone dead | 如果杀了你能达到她的目的 |
[03:09] | if it had suited her purpose. | 你早就断气了 |
[03:13] | Let’s forget she was ever here. | 我们就当她从未来过这里 |
[03:18] | You do that, my treasure. | 就这么做 我的宝贝 |
[03:30] | What if she finds out where I am? | 要是她发现我在哪里怎么办 |
[03:32] | No one here’s going to tell her. | 这里没人会告诉她的 |
[03:34] | I left her son swimming in laudanum. | 我把她儿子丢在鸦片酒中徜徉 |
[03:37] | She’s going to scalp me and skin me | 她会把我给活剥了 |
[03:39] | and make me into a wig and gloves. | 做成假发和手套 |
[03:40] | I was afraid of that harridan once. | 我也曾害怕过那个老妖婆 |
[03:42] | But Dame Quigley’s like the shadow of a monster. | 但奎格利女爵就像怪物的影子一样 |
[03:45] | You turn around and face her, you might find | 当你转过身来面对她 你或许就会发现 |
[03:46] | the shadow’s nothing but a flea. | 那不过是狐假虎威 |
[03:51] | She cannot be seen. | 她不能被人看见 |
[03:54] | Let no one in. | 别让任何人进这间屋子 |
[04:04] | It gets easier. | 你会慢慢习惯的 |
[04:08] | Forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[04:09] | I thought you sad. | 我还以为你很悲伤 |
[04:13] | I’ve never had this. | 我此前从没拥有过这个 |
[04:16] | It’s my own money. | 这是我自己的钱 |
[04:18] | It is a solace. | 这倒是个安慰 |
[04:19] | It’s hope | 这是希望 |
[04:21] | that I can buy back my children. | 赎回我孩子的希望 |
[04:25] | When were you freed, Mr. North? | 你是什么时候恢复自由身的 诺斯先生 |
[04:29] | I was born a free Englishman. | 我出生就是一个自由的英国人 |
[04:32] | Foundling. | 我是个弃儿 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry for assuming… | 很抱歉我以为你是… |
[04:36] | This is the trinket my mother left, | 这是我母亲留给我的小饰品 |
[04:40] | to know me by when she returned. | 好让她回来时能认出我 |
[04:43] | Only she never did. | 只不过她再也没有回来 |
[04:48] | We must do what we can for Harriet. | 我们必须竭尽所能帮助哈里特 |
[04:52] | I feel for her plight, | 我很同情她的处境 |
[04:53] | but I must settle my own debt with Mr. Lennox | 但我只能先还完伦诺克斯先生的债后 |
[04:55] | before I can do anything. | 才能去帮她 |
[04:57] | It galls me that I’ve got to pay him back so soon. | 这么快就要还钱给他让我感到很生气 |
[05:04] | What news, Mr. Lennox? | 有什么新闻吗 伦诺克斯先生 |
[05:06] | Your country’s 122 million pounds in debt. | 你们国家欠了1.22亿英镑的债 |
[05:09] | I find that strangely comforting. | 我听着觉得有点莫名的安慰啊 |
[05:11] | Your boy may sit over there. | 你的男人得坐那边去 |
[05:14] | Come now, Mr. Lennox, | 这么说吧 伦诺克斯先生 |
[05:16] | I sit where I please. | 我想坐哪就坐哪 |
[05:17] | Mr. North is his own man. | 诺斯先生是自由身 |
[05:19] | I’d have him sit there. | 我要他坐过去 |
[05:23] | Now. | 那么现在 |
[05:24] | Here’s 50 pounds of my own national debt repaid. | 这是我用来偿还国债的50镑 |
[05:28] | I suggest a weekly repayment of 25 pounds, | 我建议按照我们双方商议好的利率 |
[05:32] | at a rate of interest to be agreed. | 每周偿还25英镑 |
[05:34] | There’s little to keep me here since my father died. | 我爸死后 这里就没什么值得我留恋的了 |
[05:37] | If I have no amusements, I’ll go home to Virginia. | 如果这里没有乐子 我就会回弗吉尼亚了 |
[05:40] | The interest is continued repayment in kind. | 利息按照之前同样的方式偿还 |
[05:43] | Our girls won’t have you. | 我们的女孩们是不会让你上的 |
[05:45] | I’m sure we can come to some arrangement. | 我相信肯定能达成某种共识 |
[05:47] | It galls them that you keep your brother and sister | 你将自己的弟弟妹妹当成奴隶 |
[05:50] | as your slaves. | 让她们感到愤怒 |
[05:52] | Do you presume to lecture me? | 你以为自己有资格训诫我吗 |
[05:55] | Come now. | 这样吧 |
[05:57] | Let’s take our coffee in a civilized manner. | 我们文明地咖啡吧 |
[05:59] | How is it civilized to sit here with a primitive? | 和一个原始人坐在这里还有什么文明可言 |
[06:01] | If you were on my estate, | 如果你在我的庄园 |
[06:03] | I’d whip the flesh from your back | 我会因为你对我如此傲慢无礼 |
[06:04] | for showing insolence to me. | 用鞭子把你的背抽得皮开肉绽 |
[06:06] | If you weren’t such a milksop, I’d do the same to you, | 如果你不是懦夫 我会以彼之道还施彼身 |
[06:09] | – right here. – Will! | -就在这里 -威廉 |
[06:11] | I do not accept your terms. | 我不接受你的偿还方式 |
[06:12] | I want my money in full this afternoon. | 今天下午我要收回所有的钱 |
[06:14] | Mr. Lennox! | 伦诺克斯先生 |
[06:20] | You’re angry. | 你很生气 |
[06:21] | No… I’m proud of you. | 不 我以你为傲 |
[06:24] | But you’re angry. | 但你确实生气了 |
[06:31] | I can’t get these laced at all. | 根本束不起来啊 |
[06:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:37] | She has a baby in there. | 她怀孕了 |
[06:41] | Fanny! | 范妮 |
[06:45] | You must go to Mrs. Wells. | 你必须去告诉威尔斯夫人 |
[06:47] | She won’t have a baby in the house, you know that. | 她是不会允许这间屋子里有人生宝宝的 |
[06:50] | She’ll kick me out. | 她会把我赶出去的 |
[06:51] | Quigley the same. | 奎格利也一样 |
[06:53] | Any girl begins to show and… gone. | 妓女怀孕了就得离开 |
[06:57] | The way she turned Emily away, | 像她赶跑埃米莉那样 |
[07:00] | it was cruel. | 好残忍 |
[07:02] | And she’ll do the same to me. | 她也会这么对我的 |
[07:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:10] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:11] | Are you gossiping spite about my mother? | 你们在私下抱怨对我妈的不满吗 |
[07:13] | 我没有 | |
[07:15] | You’d be fucking in the gutter if it wasn’t for her. | 没有我妈 你们就得在贫民区里卖了 |
[07:18] | You want to wash your mouth out. | 把嘴巴放干净点 |
[07:19] | And you want to wash out your crack. | 你先去把你的屄洗洗干净吧 |
[07:22] | Don’t you dare speak to me like that. | 不许这么和我说话 |
[07:24] | Take your breakfast and go to your room. | 拿上你的早餐 滚回房间去 |
[07:26] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[07:27] | Well, your mother’s left me in charge | 你妈让我代为管事 |
[07:30] | and I say go to your room. | 你滚回房间去 |
[07:48] | Leave your cares on the threshold | 把你的忧愁留在门外 |
[07:50] | and enter our house of revels. | 进入我们这间逍遥屋吧 |
[08:00] | Harriet and Marie‐Louise are with culls, | 哈里特和露易丝·玛丽已经在接客了 |
[08:02] | two more await. | 还有两位在等 |
[08:04] | I can take one, but why can’t Lucy take the other? | 我可以接一位 为什么不让露西接另外那位呢 |
[08:07] | She gave me a mouthful of vexatious language | 她对我说了一堆无礼的话 |
[08:09] | and I sent her to her room. | 然后我就叫她回房间待着去了 |
[08:11] | Where’s Fanny? | 范妮在哪 |
[08:12] | She’s out. | 她出去了 |
[08:13] | Buying condoms. | 买避孕套去了 |
[08:20] | Stop vexing Kitty, you bad shrimp. | 别再惹凯蒂生气了 你这个小坏蛋 |
[08:26] | I need your answer for Lord Fallon. | 法伦大人这边我需要你给出回复 |
[08:29] | Will you make me have him? | 你会逼我答应他吗 |
[08:33] | No. | 不 |
[08:35] | Of course I won’t. | 我当然不会 |
[08:38] | Won’t never get such an offer again, though. | 不过我们不会再得到这样的机会了 |
[08:40] | What will happen if I say no? | 如果我拒绝了会怎么样 |
[08:47] | No good will ever come out of being Mrs. Quigley’s creature. | 做奎利格夫人的仆从是不会有好结果的 |
[08:51] | I’m glad to hear you say it. | 听到你这么说我很高兴 |
[08:53] | We’ll leave as soon as you’re able. | 等你好了 我们立马就离开 |
[08:57] | We cannot. | 不行 |
[08:58] | God will provide. | 上帝会为我们提供温饱的 |
[09:01] | She holds me in pincers. | 她抓着我的把柄 |
[09:05] | She has me writhing on the lies that I have told. | 她识破了我之前说过的谎言 |
[09:10] | And in my fever, one thing became clear: | 我发烧的时候 一个想法变得愈加清晰 |
[09:13] | Only the truth will free me. | 只有真相能解放我 |
[09:15] | What lies? | 什么谎言 |
[09:16] | I have drawn a veil across my past. | 我掩饰了我的过去 |
[09:21] | I am a sinner, child. | 我是个罪人 孩子 |
[09:23] | – We are all sinners. – No, no! | -我们都是罪人 -不 不是的 |
[09:27] | I was once an obscene and shameful… | 我曾是个下流的 丢人的… |
[09:31] | I was once a… | 我曾是个… |
[09:35] | – The things I did! – Oh, Mother‐‐ | -我做的那些事 -母亲 |
[09:36] | God scourged me. | 上帝降罪于我 |
[09:39] | This mist He sent across my eyes. | 主送来的泪水萦绕我的眼眶 |
[09:42] | No amount of crying will ever wash me clean. | 多少泪水都无法将我洗净 |
[09:48] | You were once a harlot? | 你曾是个妓女 |
[09:57] | Your father could be one of twenty men. | 你的生父可能是二十位嫖客的其中之一 |
[09:59] | I’ve lied. | 我对你撒了谎 |
[10:00] | I’ve lied, I’ve lied, I’ve lied, I’ve lied! | 我撒了谎 我撒了谎 我对你撒了谎 |
[10:05] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[10:10] | God sent me a daughter. | 上帝给我送来了一个女儿 |
[10:17] | You’ve saved me. | 你拯救了我 |
[10:26] | Emily Lacey’s sheltering at mine. | 埃米莉·莱西在我那躲着 |
[10:29] | I won’t help her. | 我不会帮她的 |
[10:30] | You have money now. | 你现在有钱了 |
[10:32] | You can pay off her debt to Quigley. | 你可以帮她还掉欠奎利格的债 |
[10:33] | – No, no, no. – You have to, Mags. | -不不不 -你必须这样做 玛格 |
[10:37] | He warned me not to kick that nest. | 他提醒过我不要去趟这浑水 |
[10:39] | Advice I should have taken. | 我本该听他的 |
[10:40] | We both know what it’s like to be immured at Quigley’s. | 我们都知道被囚禁在奎利格那里是什么滋味 |
[10:43] | We fought her off, two green girls. | 我们两个黄毛丫头都挣脱了她的枷锁 |
[10:46] | – She should do the same. – She’s alone. | -她应该学我们这样 -她现在孤身一人 |
[10:48] | We had each other. | 我们当时还有彼此 |
[10:52] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[10:54] | Oh, Nance. | 南茜 |
[10:56] | That girl’s not worthy of your care. | 那姑娘不值得你这么照顾她 |
[10:59] | Quigley’ll kill her. | 奎利格会杀了她的 |
[11:02] | When we escaped, we talked into the night | 当时我们逃脱后 畅聊到深夜 |
[11:04] | about the kind of bawd it might be possible to be, | 聊我们或许会成为哪种老鸨 |
[11:07] | – And you said… – I’ve tried to be that bawd, | -而你说… -我试过做善良的老鸨 |
[11:09] | – You know I have. – … you said we should sustain | -你是知道的 -你说我们应该互相支持 |
[11:10] | and defend each other. | 以及保护对方 |
[11:11] | We do. | 我们正是如此 |
[11:12] | You have the standing now to properly oppose that woman. | 你现在有能力去抗衡那个女人了 |
[11:20] | You have five minutes of my time, madam. | 我给你五分钟的时间 夫人 |
[11:22] | What do you want? | 你有什么事吗 |
[11:28] | I can see how it’s gone. | 我知道这是怎么一回事了 |
[11:32] | One zealous Spartan squeezes too hard, | 一位狂热的斯巴达人太放纵自己 |
[11:36] | feels a thrilling power, | 感受到了令人激奋的力量 |
[11:39] | and a girl dies. | 让他临幸的姑娘死了 |
[11:44] | He wants the others to share his crime, | 他想让其他人分担他的罪责 |
[11:46] | and truth be told, there are one or two | 而且说实话 还是有那么一两个人 |
[11:49] | with a thirst to try. | 渴望尝试一下的 |
[11:51] | So another girl must be found, and then another, | 所以他们要不停地找别的姑娘来蹂躏 |
[11:55] | until they are united in their deed. | 直到他们被这同样的罪责约束成统一战线 |
[12:05] | They have me trapped. | 他们让我陷了进去 |
[12:08] | I cannot free myself. | 我已经无法脱身了 |
[12:10] | I have the most perfect girl for them. | 我手上有位最适合他们的姑娘 |
[12:16] | The Spartans are in for some very fine sport. | 斯巴达人肯定会想尝试一下美妙的肉体 |
[12:20] | Do I understand you correctly? | 你说的是我理解的那个意思吗 |
[12:23] | They won’t be able to restrain themselves. | 他们将会无法自持 |
[12:26] | And they won’t need to; this girl deserves her fate. | 当然也不需要控制 这个姑娘是自找的 |
[12:29] | Lydia, let us be very clear. | 莉迪亚 我们先说清楚 |
[12:30] | ‘Tis their murder, not ours. | 是他们痛下的杀手 跟我们无关 |
[12:34] | These men have formidable power. | 这群人可以只手遮天 |
[12:37] | Yes, and we’re offering them godlike power, | 是的 而我们要赋予他们神一般的权力 |
[12:39] | the power of life and death. | 生杀大权 |
[12:43] | Discreetly provided. | 小心翼翼地提供给他们 |
[12:47] | Our price must be knowing who they are. | 我们的价码就是一定要知道他们的身份 |
[13:13] | I can’t have it, I’ll be thrown out. | 我不能把这孩子生下来 我会被赶出去的 |
[13:15] | Well, why didn’t you come to me sooner? | 那你为什么不早点来找我 |
[13:23] | This baby’s almost ready to be born. | 这孩子几乎已经准备好出生了 |
[13:26] | It can’t be, that’s not right. | 不 这样不行 |
[13:34] | Here’s its head. | 这是头 |
[13:41] | And there’s its back. | 这是后背 |
[13:55] | Who can help you, Fanny? | 有谁能帮你吗 范妮 |
[13:58] | You got a mother or a sister? | 你有没有母亲或者姐妹 |
[14:01] | I can’t have it! | 我不能生下这孩子 |
[14:03] | There’s no more denying it, my love. | 别再自欺欺人了 亲爱的 |
[14:06] | Your baby’s coming. | 你的宝宝就快要出生了 |
[14:18] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[14:20] | Have you lost your dazzle? | 你的光芒消失了吗 |
[14:22] | I’m out on my heels, Nancy. | 我被赶出来了 南茜 |
[14:25] | I can’t get another keeper. | 我找不到别人来包养我 |
[14:27] | Well, go home to your ma. | 那就回家找你妈去 |
[14:29] | She’ll help you. | 她会帮你的 |
[14:31] | I’ll get nothing but tribulation from her. | 她只会折磨我 |
[14:33] | She’d do anything for you. | 她会为你做任何事 |
[14:35] | Damn peculiar way of showing it. | 那她的表达方式还真是特别 |
[14:37] | Well, are you looking for a start at my place? | 你是想在我这重新开始吗 |
[14:39] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[14:41] | Just go to your ma. | 去找你妈吧 |
[14:50] | I wanted you to know, my lord, what she was like. | 大人 我想让您知道 她到底是什么货色 |
[14:52] | Out of my sight. | 别让我看见你 |
[14:55] | I contended daily with her lustful onslaughts. | 我每天都承受她淫荡的侮辱 |
[14:57] | Brutus! | 布鲁特斯 |
[14:58] | Traitor! | 你个叛徒 |
[14:59] | She goaded me with wanton proposals | 她会趁着你不注意 |
[15:01] | whenever your back was turned. | 用淫荡的手段诱惑我 |
[15:03] | She was like a succubus upon my soul. | 她就像是伏在我灵魂上的淫妖 |
[15:06] | My loyalty is to you and your house. | 我忠诚于您和您的家族 |
[15:09] | It was not readily I fell. | 我并不是想背叛您 |
[15:20] | You need to eat, or the gin’ll corrode you. | 你得吃点东西 不然酒精会腐蚀你的 |
[15:24] | I want nothing from you. | 我不要你管 |
[15:25] | You suck wormwood from Quigley’s dugs. | 你是奎格利的走狗 |
[15:28] | You should learn who your friends are. | 你应该学会认清谁才是你的朋友 |
[15:30] | Then you might survive. | 这样你或许能活下来 |
[15:40] | Sir George. | 乔治爵士 |
[15:42] | We’re honored. | 真是荣幸之至 |
[15:43] | Get me the Wells mother. | 把威尔斯妈妈给我找来 |
[15:47] | My ties and obligations to Charlotte Wells are cut. | 我与夏洛特·威尔斯的关系和义务正式解除 |
[15:54] | She’s a wild and reckless girl. | 她是个狂野又轻率的姑娘 |
[15:58] | I’ve often told her so. | 我教训过她很多次了 |
[16:00] | I want Lucy. | 我想要露西 |
[16:05] | Well. | 这样 |
[16:07] | I’m sure she could comfort you. | 她肯定能服侍好您 |
[16:09] | Allow me to prepare a room. | 我去收拾间屋子 |
[16:11] | I want her for my mistress. | 我想让她做我的情妇 |
[16:13] | The town will see how little I care for Charlotte Wells. | 世人会看到我有多不在乎夏洛特·威尔斯 |
[16:16] | You’d be Lucy’s keeper. | 你想包养露西 |
[16:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:19] | Now. | 就现在 |
[16:22] | ‐ This is most unexpected. ‐ Bring her. | -这太意外了 -把她叫来 |
[16:25] | When we’ve agreed on my terms. | 我们谈妥条件自然会叫她过来 |
[16:26] | I’ve had a fat and fruitful offer from Lord Fallon for my Lucy. | 法伦大人也想包养露西 报价很慷慨 |
[16:29] | What’s your price? | 你想要多少 |
[16:31] | A hundred pounds on her head, | 现在立刻支付一百英镑 |
[16:32] | another at the week’s end, | 本周末再付一百 |
[16:34] | a stipend of 400 yearly. | 加上一年四百英镑的薪俸 |
[16:36] | And should you ever tire of her, | 如果你对她感到厌倦了 |
[16:39] | a pension for the same. | 得再支付同样数额的善后费 |
[16:43] | Lucy is exceptional. | 露西可是极品 |
[16:45] | She’ll adorn your arm by day | 她白天出得厅堂 |
[16:48] | and treasure you at night. | 晚上共赴云雨 |
[16:50] | I was the first man ever to touch her. | 是我给她破的处 |
[16:53] | Do you agree to my terms? | 你接受我这些条件吗 |
[16:56] | I do. | 接受 |
[17:04] | Then she’s yours. | 那她就是你的人了 |
[17:06] | I’ll go and tell her the happy news. | 我这就去告诉她这个喜讯 |
[17:07] | ‐ I want to. ‐ No, I must. | -我想自己告诉她 -不 必须由我来 |
[17:10] | She will need time to compose herself. | 她需要时间调整状态 |
[17:12] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[17:17] | Look who I’ve brought to see you. | 瞧瞧我带谁来看你了 |
[17:24] | I have joyful tidings. | 我现在正在兴头上 |
[17:35] | You belong to me. | 你属于我了 |
[17:40] | Sir George wants Lucy as his mistress. | 乔治爵士想让露西当他的情妇 |
[17:44] | What of Charlotte? | 那夏洛特呢 |
[17:46] | She’s arming against him. | 她在跟他对着干 |
[17:49] | Lucy’s made. | 露西现在被人包养了 |
[17:55] | I like your simplicity, | 我喜欢你的单纯 |
[17:57] | your willingness to gratify and honor me. | 以及你自发取悦和尊敬我的意愿 |
[18:00] | You’re a girl I could form in the flame of my own will. | 你是个可以被我的欲火任意摆弄的姑娘 |
[18:02] | ‐ Is Charlotte‐‐ ‐ Don’t mention her name again. | -夏洛特是不是 -不许再提她的名字 |
[18:07] | Am I to leave here | 我是不是要离开这里 |
[18:09] | and live in your house? | 搬去你家里 |
[18:10] | Yes, of course you are. | 是的 这是当然的 |
[18:18] | You’re moved, I can see it. | 你很感动 我看得出来 |
[18:22] | I’ve changed your fate in a single stroke. | 我寥寥一笔就改变了你的命运 |
[18:25] | Like an idol, like a god. | 如果崇拜物 如同神明 |
[18:29] | Abandon yourself to me. | 把你自己完全交予我吧 |
[18:31] | ‐ No. ‐ Yes, you must. | -不 -是的 你必须这样 |
[18:34] | I’m now your master and your lord. | 我现在是你的主人了 |
[18:43] | Don’t affect coyness. | 别害羞 |
[18:45] | I want my mother. | 我想见我妈妈 |
[18:48] | Your modesty’s out of place. | 你现在假装端庄就很不合时宜了 |
[18:52] | Do not refuse me. | 别拒绝我 |
[18:54] | You may not ever refuse me. | 你永远别想拒绝我 |
[18:57] | No! | 不 |
[19:21] | Mrs. Wells! | 威尔斯夫人 |
[19:24] | Mrs. Wells! | 威尔斯夫人 |
[19:31] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[19:33] | I didn’t touch her! | 我碰都没碰她 |
[19:35] | ‐ What’d you do? ‐ Nothing I didn’t pay you for! | -你做了什么 -我已经付过钱了 |
[19:41] | The harlot stuck me, she’s mad! | 这个妓女捅了我 她疯了 |
[19:42] | – You must have hurt her. – I didn’t touch her! | -你肯定是伤到她了 -连碰都没碰她 |
[19:44] | Oh, god! | 上帝啊 |
[19:46] | Get her out. | 把她带出这间房 |
[19:48] | Go with Pa. | 跟老爹一起出去 |
[19:49] | Why did you not tell me she’s mad? | 你为什么没告诉我她疯了 |
[19:50] | Let me see to your wound, sir. | 让我看看你的伤口 先生 |
[19:52] | – All will be well. – Get me out to my coachman. | -你会没事的 -扶我去找我的车夫 |
[19:53] | If you exert yourself, the bleeding will worsen tenfold. | 你要是用力的话 出血速度会大大加快 |
[19:57] | Be still, be calm. | 不要动 冷静点 |
[19:59] | Kitty, go to Wardour Street and fetch Dr. Rodney. | 凯蒂 去沃德街找罗德尼医生 |
[20:05] | I’m going to go and get you some water | 我去给你找点水 |
[20:07] | and something for the pain. | 还有止痛的东西 |
[20:08] | Please don’t move. | 求你别乱动 |
[20:13] | Kitty! | 凯蒂 |
[20:19] | You can’t get a surgeon. | 你不能去找医生 |
[20:22] | You can’t get anyone. | 什么人都不能找 |
[20:23] | No one must know. | 不能让任何人知道 |
[20:25] | He’ll bleed to death. | 那他会流血而死的 |
[20:29] | You might save him, Kitty, if you go. | 你要是去找人 或许能救活他 凯蒂 |
[20:33] | But Lucy, she’ll be lost. | 但是露西 就死定了 |
[20:37] | They will hang her. | 他们会绞死她 |
[20:43] | – I’ll clear the house of culls. – No. | -我去把客人都送走 -不 |
[20:46] | Everything must go on as normal. | 一切都得照常进行 |
[20:49] | Go and tell the coachman Sir George has decided | 去告诉车夫 乔治爵士决定 |
[20:52] | to stay for the day. | 今天在这住了 |
[20:54] | Make sure he leaves. | 确保他离开 |
[21:12] | The surgeon is sent for. | 已经去喊医生了 |
[21:13] | Kitty is running like the wind. | 凯蒂飞奔着过去的 |
[21:16] | Please, you must rest. | 求你了 你必须得躺好歇息 |
[21:20] | I want my man Haxby. | 去把我的哈克斯比找来 |
[21:26] | You’ll be right as a gun in no time. | 你一定能很快就好起来 |
[21:28] | Just rest. | 歇息就好 |
[21:29] | Send the coach– I want Haxby. | 叫车去接 我要哈克斯比 |
[21:32] | I’ll ask Mr. North to go directly. | 我让诺斯先生直接去找他 |
[21:41] | Lucy, I must go. | 露西 我必须得过去 |
[21:44] | Your Ma needs me. | 你妈需要我 |
[21:46] | Mr. North, I– I need to speak to you. | 诺斯先生 我想和你谈谈 |
[21:49] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[21:50] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[21:51] | She cannot tell you. | 她不能说 |
[21:53] | Sit with her. | 坐这儿陪着她 |
[22:01] | Are you feeling guilty for being a nasty slit? | 你是因为之前太可恶了而感到内疚吗 |
[22:17] | This’ll help with the pain. | 这个可以缓解疼痛 |
[22:24] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[22:26] | Strong as an ox. | 如牛般强壮 |
[22:28] | All will be well. | 他会没事的 |
[22:35] | What keeps the surgeon? | 医生怎么还没来 |
[22:37] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 我们去看看 好吗 |
[22:44] | I never sent for one. | 我没叫人去喊医生 |
[22:46] | You’ll let him die? | 你要眼睁睁看着他死去吗 |
[22:48] | I must save Lucy. | 我得救露西 |
[22:50] | She’ll be charged with murder, not just wounding. | 她将被指控谋杀 而不止是伤人了 |
[22:53] | They’ll hang her for wounding him anyway. | 无论如何他们都会以她伤人为名绞死她 |
[22:55] | He attacked her. | 是他先攻击的她 |
[22:57] | Pleasure is this way, sir. | 欢愉之地在这边 先生 |
[23:06] | It’s his word versus ours. | 他可不会这么说 |
[23:09] | She’s still a child. | 她还是个孩子 |
[23:11] | Justice will have mercy. | 法官会大发慈悲的 |
[23:14] | She’s a harlot, and they will hang her anyway. | 她是妓女 不管怎样都会被绞死 |
[23:17] | If we don’t save him, Lucy will be damned. | 如果我们不救他 露西就完了 |
[23:22] | Her soul will burn for murder. | 她将会因谋杀而良心不安 |
[23:28] | You must go. | 你得过去 |
[23:31] | Go! | 去吧 |
[23:38] | I’ve come for my girl, where’s my girl? | 我来找我的姑娘 她在哪里 |
[23:43] | We paid our debt for the girl and now she’s ours. | 我们已经给她赎了身 她现在是我们的了 |
[23:45] | Not the French piece, Emily Lacey! | 不是那个法国妞 我说的是埃米莉·莱西 |
[23:49] | She came to us in a dreadful state. | 她一脸惨象地来找我们 |
[23:52] | Said you’d beaten her obscenely. | 说你痛打了她一顿 |
[23:53] | So Margaret Wells has been foolish enough to take her in. | 所以玛格丽特·威尔斯就愚蠢地接纳了她 |
[23:58] | We gave her some comfort and sent her on her way. | 我们稍稍安慰了她就打发她走了 |
[24:01] | I told her I wanted no conflict with you. | 我告诉她我不想和你发生争执 |
[24:05] | So leave my house, or conflict there will be. | 所以你快走吧 否则免不了争执 |
[24:12] | Look at your neck. | 瞧瞧你的脖子 |
[24:15] | You’d always blotch red when you lied. | 你撒谎的时候身上会泛红 |
[24:17] | I speak truth. | 我说的句句属实 |
[24:19] | Your skin is florid with deceit. | 你的身上写满了弥天大谎 |
[24:23] | She is here. | 她就在这 |
[24:24] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[24:26] | Emily Lacey, I’m coming for you! | 埃米莉·莱西 我来找你啦 |
[24:28] | Get out of my house! | 马上从我家滚出去 |
[24:30] | Even if I knew where she was and I don’t… | 就算我知道她在哪我也不会… |
[24:33] | I’d rather cut out my tongue than give her over to you. | 我宁愿割掉舌头也不会把她交给你 |
[24:35] | She tried to kill Charles! | 她想要谋杀查尔斯 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我深表遗憾 |
[24:46] | But I tell you, | 但我告诉你 |
[24:47] | Emily Lacey is not in this house. | 埃米莉·莱西不在这里 |
[24:50] | Consider yourself under siege. | 你已经成为众矢之的了 |
[24:59] | Apologies, sir, | 抱歉 先生 |
[25:01] | if your pleasure’s been disturbed. | 但愿没有扰了您的兴致 |
[25:03] | This way. | 这边请 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:23] | You should be manacled and branded. | 你该被铐起来 打上烙印 |
[25:29] | Lucy, Lucy! | 露西 露西 |
[25:33] | Mrs. Wells. | 威尔斯夫人 |
[25:34] | Constable. | 治安官 |
[25:35] | I’ve come for my Fanny. | 我来找我的范妮 |
[25:45] | Where’s my surgeon? | 医生呢 |
[25:47] | He’s very close. | 他马上赶到 |
[25:49] | Now, you must take something for the pain. | 你应该喝点东西止疼 |
[25:53] | Not too much, now. | 别喝太多 |
[26:18] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[26:22] | It’s Mrs. Quigley. | 奎格利夫人来了 |
[26:24] | I can tell by the smell of rotting lilies. | 我闻到她身上那股百合腐烂的味道就知道了 |
[26:30] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[26:32] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[26:33] | You did. | 你干的 |
[26:34] | You poisoned the girl against me. | 你腐蚀了她的心灵让她对付我 |
[26:36] | He wanted Lucy as his mistress. | 他想要露西当他的情妇 |
[26:39] | You sold him Lucy? | 你把露西卖给了他 |
[26:41] | How much did you get? | 你赚了多少钱 |
[26:43] | What does it matter? | 这个重要吗 |
[26:45] | – It is done. – How much money? | -木已成舟 -多少钱 |
[26:48] | I did it for Lucy. | 我是在为露西考虑 |
[26:49] | This is your doing. | 这都是你做的好事 |
[26:51] | Curse you. | 都怪你 |
[26:53] | – Howard! – I hope you die in anguish. | -霍华德 -我希望你痛苦地死去 |
[26:56] | You are vile. | 你太卑鄙了 |
[27:04] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[27:06] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[27:15] | Do you not think I’m scourging myself? | 难道你觉得我就不痛苦吗 |
[27:17] | He blames me. | 他竟然怪我 |
[27:19] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[27:21] | You nor Lucy will take the blame. | 你和露西都不应该承担罪责 |
[27:25] | I need you to get Nancy for me. | 我需要你帮我叫南茜过来 |
[27:29] | Please help me. | 拜托帮帮我 |
[27:50] | There is no surgeon. | 根本没有医生 |
[27:53] | You’ll sit and watch me die. | 你会坐那眼睁睁看着我死去 |
[27:58] | No. | 不 |
[28:02] | No! | 不 |
[28:15] | No, my lord. | 不 大人 |
[29:27] | It’s my murder now. | 这下是我犯了谋杀罪 |
[29:33] | It’ll be me who’ll burn. | 要被烧死的人是我 |
[29:48] | We need to burn the linen, | 我们得把床单烧了 |
[29:50] | clean the blood from the room. | 把房里血迹擦掉 |
[29:52] | Do as you want. | 随便你吧 |
[29:55] | I’m asking for your help. | 我在叫你帮忙 |
[29:57] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[29:58] | When it’s too late? | 早干什么了 |
[29:59] | I weighed everything you said. | 你说的每句话我都很重视 |
[30:02] | Go your own way, Margaret. | 继续一意孤行吧 玛格丽特 |
[30:04] | You always will. | 你就是这样 |
[30:09] | I did it for Lucy! | 我这么做是为了露西 |
[30:11] | We’ll hang, both of us along with her. | 我们会被绞死的 我们俩 还有她 |
[30:17] | We’ll hang for this. | 我们会为此被绞刑 |
[30:23] | It’s Ma. | 我妈找你 |
[30:24] | Go! | 快去 |
[30:47] | I’ve come for my money. | 我来要我的钱 |
[30:51] | Wait there. | 在这等着 |
[31:02] | I’m going home to Virginia. | 我要回弗吉尼亚了 |
[31:05] | What of my children? | 那我的孩子呢 |
[31:06] | You may purchase them until tomorrow. | 你可以明天前买下他们 |
[31:08] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[31:09] | ‐I sail on the evening tide. ‐Benjamin, please. | -明晚涨潮我就出发 -本杰明 求你了 |
[31:12] | I implore you in the name of God, give them to me. | 我以上帝的名义恳求你 把他们还给我吧 |
[31:15] | They are your own blood, I beg you! | 他们是你的亲人 我求你了 |
[31:16] | What an exhibition you are. | 真不嫌丢人啊 |
[31:21] | Mr. North. | 诺斯先生 |
[31:22] | Pay for my children. | 买下我的孩子吧 |
[31:24] | Don’t let him make them slaves. | 别让他们成了他的奴隶 |
[31:29] | For her children. | 买她孩子的 |
[31:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:37] | When my mother was still dying in her bed, | 我母亲在床上奄奄一息的时候 |
[31:40] | you whored yourself to my father. | 你勾引了我父亲 |
[31:44] | He sent me away because of you. | 他把我送走就是因为你 |
[31:46] | Take the money, Mr. Lennox. | 把钱拿上 伦诺克斯先生 |
[31:51] | Your mongrels are mine by law. | 你的小杂种们在法律上是归我的 |
[31:55] | You are a monster, a monster! | 你是个魔鬼 魔鬼 |
[31:58] | Do nothing you will regret. | 别做傻事 |
[32:00] | He longs to destroy you. | 他就是想毁掉你 |
[32:02] | Go after him, don’t let him take them! | 快去追他 别让他带走他们 |
[32:04] | I’ll do all I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[32:05] | – Help me, please! – I will, I promise. | -帮帮我 求你了 -我会的 我保证 |
[32:08] | But now, be calm. | 但是现在你得冷静 |
[32:10] | The business of the house must go on. | 妓院的生意还得继续 |
[32:12] | I cannot see culls, how could you think it? | 我接不了客了 你想什么呢 |
[32:13] | Harriet! | 哈里特 |
[32:15] | I give you my word, he will not take your children. | 我向你保证 他不会带走你的孩子 |
[32:20] | But now, I need you to help me. | 但眼下 你得先帮帮我 |
[32:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:35] | I can sense your despair. | 我能感受到你的绝望 |
[32:39] | I can smell it. | 我能嗅出来 |
[32:41] | You’re an awfully tedious whore. | 你这个无聊透顶的婊子 |
[32:45] | I have been blessed by God. | 我有上帝的庇佑 |
[32:48] | I am soaring with joy. | 我在极乐中翱翔 |
[32:51] | I’m free. | 我解脱了 |
[32:54] | There are no secrets between my daughter and I. | 我与我女儿之间已经再无秘密 |
[32:59] | So I quit your service as of now. | 所以从现在起 我不再为你效力 |
[33:10] | Your daughter is indeed a very fine girl. | 你女儿真是个好姑娘 |
[33:15] | She is an angel. | 她是个天使 |
[33:16] | Do you not fear for her? | 你难道不替她担心吗 |
[33:18] | Such a pretty thing out all alone | 这么美丽的姑娘独自走在 |
[33:20] | on these dangerous streets. | 如此危险的街头 |
[33:22] | Of course I fear for her. | 我当然担心她 |
[33:23] | I hear of abominable things happening to girls just like her. | 我听说不好的事会发生在她这种女孩身上 |
[33:29] | Even you would not be so low as to threaten my child. | 卑鄙如你也不会用我的孩子来威胁我吧 |
[33:34] | As long as you remain in my employ. | 只要你仍然为我工作 |
[33:42] | What a wonderful helpmeet you are for your mother. | 你真是你妈的好帮手啊 |
[33:49] | I’m sure she’d be inconsolable without you. | 她离开了你肯定会悲痛欲绝 |
[33:58] | I am your servant, Mrs. Quigley. | 我听候您的差遣 奎格利夫人 |
[34:02] | He’ll stiffen soon. | 他很快就会变僵硬了 |
[34:05] | We must remove him, as soon as it gets dark. | 天一黑我们就得马上把他送走 |
[34:13] | – What are you doing? – Taking my fee. | -你在干什么 -拿我的报酬 |
[34:17] | We’ll make it look like he was set upon by thieves. | 我们要弄得像他是被盗贼袭击的 |
[34:24] | Lucy, look after your mother. | 露西 照顾好你妈 |
[34:27] | She just killed a man for you. | 她刚为你杀了个人 |
[34:58] | You don’t seem your usual self. | 你看着和平常不太一样 |
[35:02] | In truth, | 其实 |
[35:05] | I like you better than any other man. | 我喜欢你胜过其他男人 |
[35:10] | Mr. Armitage… | 阿米蒂奇先生… |
[35:12] | You’re a balm for sore spirits. | 你是治愈灵魂之创的止痛膏 |
[35:35] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:37] | The offer you made me, | 你跟我说过的那个提议 |
[35:39] | to start again on another shore, was it real? | 在大洋的另一边重新开始 是真的吗 |
[35:42] | Are you in earnest? | 你是认真的吗 |
[35:44] | You once told me that a harlot did nothing but pretend. | 你曾告诉我妓女别无所长 只会假装 |
[35:48] | I can’t pretend, I want to leave. | 我装不下去了 我想离开 |
[35:52] | To leave London? | 离开伦敦吗 |
[35:55] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[36:07] | The way you sit, watching her house. | 你坐着的姿势 盯着她的房子 |
[36:12] | Your obsession with her eats you. | 你对她的执念吞噬了你 |
[36:15] | What is it born of? | 这一切源于什么 |
[36:18] | You took Margaret Wells when she was a child. | 你在玛格丽特·威尔斯还是孩子时收留了她 |
[36:20] | How can it be hate that drives you? | 怎么可能是仇恨在驱使你 |
[36:22] | – It is love. – Enough of your impertinence, | -是爱 -收起你的傲慢吧 |
[36:25] | you sightless wretch. | 你这个瞎眼怪 |
[36:32] | If you care for your mother, | 如果你关心你母亲 |
[36:33] | you will watch that house all night. | 就整晚盯着这房子 |
[36:35] | I will do nothing more for you. | 我不会再为你做任何事 |
[36:38] | And when she discovers that you kissed tongues | 那如果她得知你在妓院的化装舞会上 |
[36:40] | with black harlots at brothel masquerades, | 和黑人妓女舌吻了 |
[36:44] | what then? | 会怎样呢 |
[36:46] | Watch for Emily Lacey. | 注意看有没有埃米莉·莱西的身影 |
[36:54] | Howard’s dead, I’m sure of it. | 我确定霍华德死了 |
[36:57] | You need to be far away from here | 你必须趁事态还没危及到你 |
[36:58] | before circumstance imperils you. | 离开这里远走高飞 |
[37:03] | We need money. | 我们需要钱 |
[37:06] | I wasn’t lucky at the tables tonight, | 我今晚牌运不好 |
[37:07] | how much do you have? | 你有多少 |
[37:09] | What I’m in. | 只有我穿的这身 |
[37:11] | But where are your savings? | 但你的积蓄呢 |
[37:13] | The gifts and the jewels, | 你陪他度过的那些夜晚 |
[37:14] | the wages from all the nights you spent with him? | 得到的那些钱和礼物还有珠宝呢 |
[37:16] | I don’t have any. | 我都没有 |
[37:16] | – You took nothing with you? – I couldn’t. | -你什么都没带出来吗 -我没办法 |
[37:18] | But he owes you! | 但那是他欠你的 |
[37:22] | We can’t arrive in America with nothing. | 我们不可能身无分文地到美国去 |
[37:26] | We’re going to take what you’re due. | 我们要去拿回你应得的 |
[37:27] | No. | 不 |
[37:28] | I’m not watching you gnawing with hunger | 我不会看着你忍饥挨饿 |
[37:31] | or selling yourself to every brute of New York. | 或是将自己贱卖给纽约的混蛋 |
[37:37] | If you’re in earnest, | 如果你是认真的 |
[37:40] | we need money. | 我们需要钱 |
[37:54] | The whole street will witness him leave. | 整条街都会看到他离开 |
[37:58] | Deep in his cups. | 他喝得烂醉如泥 |
[38:05] | A fine night was had by all. | 所有人都度过了愉快的一晚 |
[38:28] | Are you trying to get my property out? | 你是想偷偷转移我的姑娘吗 |
[38:31] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪 |
[38:33] | Stop lying, little Maggie. | 别撒谎了 小玛吉 |
[38:36] | Give me Emily. | 把埃米莉交出来 |
[38:46] | She’s at Nancy’s. | 她在南茜那里 |
[38:50] | That’s my good girl. | 这才是我的好姑娘 |
[38:55] | You always tell Mumma the truth… | 到最后 你总会… |
[38:59] | in the end. | 告诉妈妈实话 |
[39:16] | Who was it? | 谁啊 |
[39:17] | Scanwell and her daughter. | 斯康威尔和她女儿 |
[39:20] | I told her to go and preach up my arse. | 我叫她滚开 布道个屁 |
[39:28] | Covent Garden. | 考文特花园 |
[39:29] | Very good, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[39:37] | Two shillings! | 两先令 |
[39:39] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[39:40] | – Leave me alone. – Bobby, I miss your | -别来烦我 -鲍比 我想念你那 |
[39:42] | dirty whore-pipe. | 龌龊的淫棍 |
[39:43] | I want it up my sweet nutmeg cunny. | 我要它顶我粉嫩的小屄 |
[39:45] | I can’t be seen with you. | 我不能被人看到和你在一起 |
[39:47] | There are eyes everywhere watching. | 街上到处都是眼线 |
[39:49] | Well, then let’s do it in a bed. | 那我们去床上做吧 |
[40:13] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[40:14] | You cannot take the boy. | 你不能带上他 |
[40:16] | We need a link boy to light our way. | 我们需要他持灯为前路照明 |
[40:19] | Everything must look normal. | 一切须皆如往常 |
[40:42] | I’ve come for my things. | 我来拿我的东西 |
[40:44] | You do not live here anymore. | 你不住在这了 |
[40:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:51] | The lady’s come for her property. | 这位女士来拿属于她的财产 |
[40:52] | “Lady”? | “女士” |
[40:54] | I see only a trollop. | 我只看到一个妓女 |
[40:57] | It’s a mortal sin to defraud a workman of his wages. | 骗取劳动者的工资当属大罪 |
[41:01] | Charlotte, get your things. | 夏洛特 去拿你的东西 |
[41:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:06] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[41:10] | I hope she gives you pleasure, | 我希望她能让你舒爽 |
[41:13] | as she willingly gave me. | 就像她曾主动给我的那样 |
[41:30] | Whatever will become of you, Betsey? | 你会变成什么 贝琪 |
[41:35] | You’re a mayfly. | 你是一只蜉蝣 |
[41:37] | I worry that you’ll only live for a day… | 我担心你仅能活一天 |
[41:39] | Yes, yes! | 好爽 好爽 |
[41:41] | Oh, don’t die. | 不要死去 |
[41:42] | Don’t die, don’t die. | 别死 别死 |
[41:50] | No, Betsey! | 不 贝琪 |
[41:52] | Tell your cull to help! | 叫你的客人帮忙 |
[41:54] | Betsey! | 贝琪 |
[41:55] | Please! | 求你了 |
[41:57] | No! | 不 |
[42:06] | No– how did you find me? | 不 你怎么找到我的 |
[42:09] | What hag told you I was here? | 哪个不要脸的告诉你我在这里 |
[42:10] | Your dear friend Margaret Wells. | 你亲爱的朋友玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[42:16] | No! | 不要 |
[42:17] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[42:34] | So. | 那么 |
[42:36] | We have nothing. | 我们一无所有 |
[42:40] | That’s not quite true, is it? | 这不是真的 不是吗 |
[42:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[42:46] | – I’ve found a treasure. – A cheap one. | -我找到了一件珍宝 -廉价珍宝 |
[43:09] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知如何是好 |
[43:12] | I don’t know how to mean it. | 也不知如何诚心 |
[43:14] | How to be true. | 如何真挚 |
[43:19] | There’s no money in the room. | 我们身无分文 |
[43:24] | That should make it simple enough. | 足以说明这有多纯粹 |
[44:58] | Is the man asleep? | 他睡着了吗 |
[45:01] | Yes, fast asleep. | 是的 酣睡如泥 |