时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This lady has come to pay Mrs. Quigley’s fine. | 这位女士是来付清奎格利夫人的罚金的 |
[00:04] | You’re still sucking honey from her fingers! | 你现在都还在她的指尖舔蜜吃 |
[00:13] | Persephone, let me have you. | 冥后 让我要了你吧 |
[00:14] | I won’t be your mistress. | 我不当你情妇 |
[00:18] | Lucy, the bastard that killed her. | 露西 那个杀了她的混蛋 |
[00:21] | I want so much to put my faith in you, Charlotte. | 我多想信任你啊 夏洛特 |
[00:24] | Then do so. | 那就信我 |
[00:25] | You freed the devil. | 你把恶魔放了 |
[00:26] | Everything we are we owe to Lydia Quigley. | 我们现在这样都是因为莉迪亚·奎格利 |
[00:28] | Six months in jail would not have avenged that. | 只坐六个月牢可不够 |
[00:31] | It is not money I require, | 我要的不是钱 |
[00:33] | but introductions. | 而是引荐 |
[00:35] | I’m here to see that this establishment | 我要确保这个机构 |
[00:37] | does not continue trading as a bawdy house. | 不再是一座妓院 |
[01:18] | How dare that insect Hunt and his constables | 亨特那个卑鄙小人和手下的治安官们 |
[01:20] | prevent me from doing business in my house! | 怎么敢拦着我在自己家里做生意 |
[01:23] | I don’t mind a fight, | 我不介意打一架 |
[01:25] | I quite enjoy one, | 还挺喜欢的 |
[01:27] | but what galls me is having to retreat. | 被迫退却简直就是羞辱 |
[01:30] | Where are we going, Mrs. Quigley? | 我们要去哪儿 奎格利夫人 |
[01:32] | To my old friend, Mrs. May. | 去找我的老朋友 梅夫人 |
[01:43] | Mrs. Wells. | 威尔斯夫人 |
[01:45] | I have it on good authority that this is a bawdy house. | 有可靠证据证明这是一家妓院 |
[01:48] | I’m here to conduct a search. | 我是来搜查的 |
[01:55] | That was quite a spectacle you instigated at the flogging. | 鞭刑场上你煽动起不少人啊 |
[01:58] | Nothing compared to yours. | 和你相比不值一提 |
[02:08] | My children. | 我的孩子 |
[02:09] | Their fathers? | 他们的父亲呢 |
[02:11] | No business of yours. | 与你无关 |
[02:19] | Miss Lambert. | 兰伯特小姐 |
[02:21] | Let down by her so‐called love. | 被所谓的爱情辜负了 |
[02:24] | And that empty bed over there | 那边的空床 |
[02:25] | belonged to Miss Carter. | 是卡特小姐的 |
[02:27] | Remember her? | 记得她吗 |
[02:28] | Poor, murdered Miss Carter. | 可怜的 被谋杀的卡特小姐 |
[02:33] | And equip us for the challenges | 为我们即将面临的挑战 |
[02:35] | that we shall face‐‐ | 做好准备… |
[02:38] | Justice Hunt. | 亨特法官 |
[02:40] | My newest tenants. | 新来的房客 |
[02:46] | See? No culls here. | 看到了吗 没有嫖客 |
[03:00] | I let out lodgings, as you can see. | 如你所见 我出租房屋 |
[03:03] | For the needy and the sick. | 为贫穷患病的人 |
[03:06] | What drives your concern, I wonder. | 我想知道 是什么引起了你的关心 |
[03:09] | Pity? | 怜悯 |
[03:10] | Or guilt? | 还是愧疚 |
[03:17] | We found this in Kitty’s hair. | 我们在凯蒂的头发里找到了这个 |
[03:20] | It’s from a rich man’s garment. | 这是富人衣服上的东西 |
[03:23] | If you find that garment, | 找到那件衣服 |
[03:25] | you’ll find her killer. | 就能找到杀害她的凶手 |
[03:28] | It is indeed a tragedy. | 真是不幸 |
[03:30] | A young tenant slain | 年轻的租户被杀 |
[03:32] | and then flung upon the steps of your blameless house. | 然后被扔在了这栋毫无过失的房子门口 |
[03:36] | It must make you doubt your business. | 肯定会让你怀疑自己的生意 |
[03:42] | Good day. | 日安 |
[03:50] | He’s a cunt. | 操他妈的 |
[03:52] | Didn’t even bring me any flowers. | 都没给我送花 |
[03:55] | Tried to catch us in the act. | 想当场抓住我们的罪证 |
[03:57] | Of what? | 什么罪 |
[03:59] | I haven’t had a decent fuck since I’ve been here. | 我来这儿以后还没有好好操过一回呢 |
[04:04] | You were wonderful as always. | 你还是一如既往地神勇 |
[04:16] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:19] | Um, I’ll take two of those, please. | 请给我两个 |
[04:22] | You can have one. | 你可以拿一个 |
[04:24] | Two guineas or you’re out. | 给我两基尼 否则滚蛋 |
[04:26] | Then we’ll leave. | 那我们就走 |
[04:30] | One guinea for now and we’ll see how you go. | 先收一基尼 看你的表现 |
[04:40] | Get up! | 起来 |
[04:41] | We need to earn. | 该去赚钱了 |
[04:44] | I’m already up. | 我已经”起来”了 |
[04:47] | Care to take a seat? | 请坐吧 |
[04:48] | I’m not giving it away anymore. | 我不会再给你了 |
[04:51] | Mumma’s money’s gone. | 妈妈的钱没了 |
[04:53] | I’m going to talk to her. | 我去找她 |
[04:54] | Don’t go near her. | 离她远点 |
[04:57] | Just go and get us some girls, | 出去招揽几个姑娘 |
[05:00] | some hoity-toity, tits up there, | 找几个有气质 胸器逼人 |
[05:03] | something different. | 与众不同的 |
[05:09] | And while you’re at it, | 出去的时候 |
[05:10] | tell the world the Duchess of Quim | 告诉大家阴部公爵夫人 |
[05:12] | is bestowing her favors again. | 又要开始施与恩宠了 |
[05:15] | You’re the bawd, not the whore! | 你是鸨母 不是妓女 |
[05:19] | No culls for you. | 你不能接客 |
[05:22] | Then do as Mother Lacey says, | 那就听莱西妈妈的话 |
[05:24] | get me some girls to boss about. | 去找几个听我差遣的姑娘 |
[05:31] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[05:33] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[05:36] | Pick my scabs in peace. | 安安静静地揭掉血痂 |
[05:40] | Who’s Persephone, Nance? | 普西芬尼是谁 南茜 |
[05:44] | She’s the stupid slut who ate the fruit of hell. | 她是吞下地狱果实的贱人 |
[05:48] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[05:50] | She got trapped in hell. | 她陷入了地狱 |
[05:52] | Her mother tried to rescue her. | 她母亲想救她出来 |
[05:54] | Why? | 为什么问 |
[05:57] | Lord Fallon keeps calling me it. | 法伦大人总是这么叫我 |
[06:00] | Fancies himself as Hades, does he? | 他幻想自己是阎王吗 |
[06:03] | I’ve had a couple of them. | 我见过不少这样的 |
[06:05] | And a few Lucifers. | 还有几个路西法 |
[06:09] | He still wants to be my keeper. | 他还是想包养我 |
[06:13] | Well, humor him or put a stop to it. | 要么和他玩 要么就断了他的念想 |
[06:17] | Either way, you make sure | 总之 你要确保 |
[06:20] | you’re the one in control. | 控制权在你手上 |
[06:39] | There’s two more than you told me. | 比你说的多了两个姑娘 |
[06:42] | Sturdy girls too. | 而且是结实的姑娘 |
[06:43] | I’ll have to charge you an extra guinea. | 我得多收你一基尼 |
[06:48] | We agreed the price. | 我们谈好价钱了 |
[06:49] | But the extra coal and the candles. | 但我要多用些煤和蜡烛 |
[06:53] | I want you to be comfortable in your hour of need. | 我想让你在困顿的时候过得舒服些 |
[06:57] | You’re so thoughtful. | 你太体贴了 |
[07:00] | I only have a few rules, girls. | 我只有几条规矩 姑娘们 |
[07:02] | No orgies, flagellation, or bestiality. | 禁止群交 鞭打和兽交 |
[07:07] | Otherwise, you are at liberty | 除此之外 |
[07:09] | to entertain gentleman callers as you wish. | 你们可以随意和来访绅士们寻欢 |
[07:13] | I’ll have to play draughts with ’em then. | 那我只有和他们玩国际跳棋了 |
[07:15] | You’re a brazen thing, aren’t you? | 你脸皮挺厚的 是不是 |
[07:20] | You remember the dark‐haired girl I cared for? | 你记得我喜欢的那个黑发姑娘吗 |
[07:23] | Charlotte Wells? | 夏洛特·威尔斯 |
[07:25] | Oh, Wells. | 威尔斯 |
[07:28] | Of course! | 当然 |
[07:30] | Little Maggie’s girl. | 小玛吉的女儿 |
[07:46] | ‐ Nance? ‐ I need a drink. | -南茜 -我想喝一杯 |
[07:51] | I’m taking you home. | 我带你回家 |
[07:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:59] | How have I come to this? | 我怎么走到这一步的 |
[08:04] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[08:09] | She was a special friend of my father. | 她曾是我父亲的一位特殊朋友 |
[08:12] | I seem unable to escape her. | 我似乎无法摆脱她 |
[08:16] | I didn’t think her your friend. | 我不认为她是你的朋友 |
[08:20] | You have taste. | 你眼光没那么差 |
[08:25] | Oh, Charlotte, what would I have done without you | 夏洛特 这些天要是没有你 |
[08:27] | these past days? | 我该怎么办 |
[08:32] | You must visit Lady Isabella again. | 你得再去拜访一下伊莎贝拉夫人 |
[08:35] | She is the key that will reopen Golden Square, | 她是重开金色广场的钥匙 |
[08:38] | she and her friends. | 她和她的朋友们 |
[08:41] | We must win them… | 我们必须赢得… |
[08:43] | to our side. | 他们的心 |
[09:17] | You sure you’re gonna be all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[09:19] | You fret like an old crone. | 你像个老太婆一样絮叨 |
[09:23] | I’m worried about you on your own. | 我担心你要独自承受 |
[09:26] | We’re born alone, die alone. | 我们生于孤独 死于孤独 |
[09:31] | Some of us like it that way in between. | 有些人在生死之间也喜欢孤独 |
[09:34] | Now, piss off or fetch a glass and join me. | 现在要么滚蛋 要么拿杯子和我一起喝 |
[09:44] | When are you gonna fix things with Mags? | 你什么时候和玛格和好 |
[09:54] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[09:56] | That’s up to her, isn’t it? | 这取决于她 不是吗 |
[10:05] | To mark the end of your ordeal. | 庆祝你的磨难结束 |
[10:11] | I only wish you had called on me. | 我只希望你来找过我 |
[10:14] | You wouldn’t have paid a penny, nor would I. | 你不会付一分钱 我也是 |
[10:16] | In truth, no. | 确实不会 |
[10:17] | Debts irritate friendship like fleas in a wig. | 债务就像假发里的跳蚤 会刺激友谊 |
[10:21] | And when you have fallen as low as you have, | 而当你跌落至深 |
[10:24] | you need friends. | 你需要朋友 |
[10:27] | Prison, Lydia. | 监狱 莉迪亚 |
[10:30] | Charlotte has been like a daughter to me. | 夏洛特和我亲如母女 |
[10:33] | But her mother, | 但是她妈 |
[10:35] | she still thwarts you? | 她还在阻挠你吗 |
[10:39] | Like a fly I cannot swat. | 像一只不能拍死的苍蝇 |
[10:43] | I saved her as a child | 我在她幼时救了她 |
[10:45] | and yet she seeks to punish me | 而她却臆想我坑害无辜者 |
[10:46] | for corrupting some imagined innocence. | 所以设法惩罚我 |
[10:48] | ‐ But children aren’t innocent. ‐ No! | -但孩子不是无辜的 -当然不是 |
[10:53] | I knew how to please Father | 我还是婴儿的时候 |
[10:55] | when I was still an infant. | 就知道如何取悦父亲了 |
[10:59] | It was the making of me. | 如此成就了现在的我 |
[11:17] | I will spare you the discomfort of making demands of me. | 你不用因有求于我而感到不安 |
[11:22] | Mrs. Quigley seeks powerful associates. | 奎格利夫人在寻找强大的同伴 |
[11:26] | She is poison, you are nectar, | 她是毒药 你是甘露 |
[11:29] | so you have been sent as her agent. | 所以她派你来做她的代理人 |
[11:33] | You know her well. | 你很了解她 |
[11:34] | She is relentless. | 她很无情 |
[11:37] | I will not have her anywhere near my circle. | 我不会让她靠近我的圈子一步 |
[11:40] | Only you. | 只有你 |
[11:43] | Perhaps if you do this, I can help you be free. | 或许你做这件事 我就能帮你获得自由 |
[11:46] | You promise the impossible. | 你许诺的是不可能之事 |
[11:49] | I meant free from Mrs. Quigley. | 我是说摆脱奎格利夫人 |
[11:53] | Do you court me as an ally? | 你是把我当作盟友吗 |
[11:55] | A friend. | 当作朋友 |
[11:57] | How forward. | 真冒失 |
[11:59] | But true. | 却是真心的 |
[12:03] | Izzy, there you are. | 伊兹 你在这里 |
[12:05] | Miss Wells! | 威尔斯小姐 |
[12:08] | Becoming a habit. | 你俩总在一起 |
[12:10] | As are your intrusions. | 你也总是那个不速之客 |
[12:12] | Now, now, Izzy. | 好了 伊兹 |
[12:14] | We were always taught to share our toys, weren’t we? | 父母不是总教导我们要分享玩具吗 |
[12:17] | I am not a toy. | 我不是玩具 |
[12:19] | Quite so. | 的确 |
[12:20] | And I’m appalled by my discourtesy. | 我也被自己的失礼吓到了 |
[12:23] | I prostrate myself in apology. | 我俯身向你道歉 |
[12:27] | Accepted. | 我接受道歉 |
[12:29] | So long as you’re not trying to look up my skirts. | 只要你没有试图从我的裙子往上看 |
[12:32] | Bravo. | 你太棒了 |
[12:34] | There are not many who dare chastise | 没有多少人敢指责 |
[12:36] | my self‐exalted sibling. | 我这个自我抬举的哥哥 |
[12:38] | Well, I can see I’m being conspired against. | 我能看出来我又被你们合伙愚弄了 |
[12:41] | I shall see you at the Pleasure Gardens, my dear. | 我们在游乐园见 亲爱的 |
[12:44] | Do I get an invite? | 能邀请我去吗 |
[12:47] | Pleasure is my business. | 我对娱乐很在行 |
[12:52] | It’s the last night of the season. | 今天是本季的最后一夜了 |
[12:55] | It would be a tragedy if you missed it. | 你如果错过 就太可惜了 |
[12:58] | Don’t you think so, Izzy? | 你不觉得吗 伊兹 |
[13:00] | A calamity. | 错过简直遗憾 |
[13:02] | Well, then you must join us. | 那你就一定要赴约了 |
[13:12] | You’ve got what you came for. | 你得到你想要的了 |
[13:14] | Half the peerage will be prowling | 今晚有一大半贵族 |
[13:16] | the Pleasure Gardens tonight. | 会出现在游乐园 |
[13:19] | Run and tell Mrs. Quigley. | 快去告诉奎格利夫人 |
[13:58] | Oh, oh, Betsey. | 贝琪 |
[14:00] | My Betsey. | 我的贝琪 |
[14:02] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[14:04] | I can be Betsey. | 我当贝琪也行 |
[14:06] | It’s Hannah if you’re looking for me again. | 但你再想找我的话 记得找汉娜 |
[14:08] | Will you remember, Mr. Oswald? | 你记住了吗 奥斯瓦德先生 |
[14:28] | I can’t do business without a man on the door. | 门口没个男人的话我做不成生意 |
[14:31] | It’s your job, | 这是你的工作 |
[14:32] | you need to come back and do it. | 你得回来 做你该做的事 |
[14:34] | I won’t be your lackey. | 我不会再当你的哈巴狗了 |
[14:36] | It’s your duty to provide. | 供养雅各布和露西 |
[14:38] | For Jacob and Lucy. | 是你的义务 |
[14:41] | How much do you want? | 你想要多少钱 |
[14:45] | Don’t fret. | 莫慌 |
[14:47] | One man is more or less the same as another. | 男人反正都差不多 |
[14:50] | You looking for new girls too? | 你还招新的姑娘吗 |
[14:53] | I might be. | 也许会 |
[14:54] | I pull a peg better than anyone in London. | 我是全伦敦最能满足男人们的后穴的 |
[14:57] | Culls will be queuing up, | 你门口的嫖客会源源不绝 |
[14:59] | even if it is a cursed death house. | 就算那是被诅咒的死亡妓院 |
[15:00] | – A what? ‐ It’s just something I’ve heard. | -什么 -这只是我听说的 |
[15:03] | Nell. | 内尔 |
[15:05] | You’d do well at mine. | 你到我那儿去能干得不错 |
[15:07] | Sorry, Mrs. Wells, | 抱歉了 威尔斯夫人 |
[15:09] | maybe if you go a month without a murder. | 等你那儿坚持一个月不出人命再说吧 |
[15:11] | Lucky for you, I don’t scare easy. | 你很走运 我胆子大 |
[15:15] | Cherry, you’re not right for me. | 查丽 你不太合适 |
[15:17] | But I’ll pay you six pence | 但是你每介绍给我一个姑娘 |
[15:18] | for every girl you send ’round. | 我就付你六便士 |
[15:20] | And a shilling for talking the house up. | 如果你能提升我们的口碑 就付你一先令 |
[15:22] | I’ll do that, till you see sense. | 好的 等你明白了再找我 |
[15:29] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[15:39] | That’s half the cow. | 那看着像半扇牛 |
[15:41] | You need your strength. | 你需要补充体力 |
[15:44] | You’re a good girl, Charlotte. | 夏洛特 你是个好姑娘 |
[15:47] | Glad someone thinks so. | 有人能这么想我很高兴 |
[15:49] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[15:52] | Talk to me. | 和我聊聊 |
[16:04] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不明白我在做什么 |
[16:10] | You’re going to bring down Lydia Quigley. | 你会击垮莉迪亚·奎格利的 |
[16:14] | People will talk about it for years to come. | 你的伟绩会流芳百世 |
[16:18] | And your mother will thank you. | 你的母亲也会感谢你的 |
[16:22] | Even if I have to twist her nipples to make her. | 虽然我得拧着她的奶子逼她承认 |
[16:27] | I’m trying to act against Quigley | 我是想反抗奎格利的 |
[16:28] | yet I find myself doing her bidding. | 但我觉得我好像一直在帮她 |
[16:35] | Watch her with the men. | 看着她结交男人 |
[16:39] | Find those she feeds with rape and murder. | 找到她用强暴和谋杀供养着的金主 |
[16:43] | Rich men, | 那些有钱人 |
[16:46] | who think they’re untouchable. | 自以为坚不可摧 |
[16:59] | Should I just kill her? | 我是不是应该直接杀了她 |
[17:01] | Kill her in the night and be done? | 趁夜里杀了她就完了 |
[17:03] | No, you’re burning, girl. | 不 你内心在煎熬 姑娘 |
[17:06] | Don’t let her sniff it. | 别让她感觉到 |
[17:09] | Don’t let her slither into your soul. | 别让她侵蚀你的灵魂 |
[17:13] | You know you have to wait | 你必须等待 |
[17:16] | to truly make her suffer. | 才能让她真正万劫不复 |
[17:30] | Miss Wells, may I tempt you out for a drive? | 威尔斯小姐 我能斗胆邀你一同兜风吗 |
[17:33] | I’ll come. | 我可以 |
[17:34] | You may, if she does not. | 你可以 如果她不愿意的话 |
[17:37] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[17:39] | Wherever you wish. | 你想去哪都行 |
[17:40] | I’m your servant. | 我是你的仆从 |
[17:44] | Your ma won’t like it. | 你妈会不高兴的 |
[17:46] | My ma needn’t know. | 我妈不需要知道 |
[17:53] | You exalt my humble cart, | 亲爱的普西芬尼 |
[17:55] | dearest Persephone. | 你令我的马车蓬荜生辉 |
[17:58] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[18:00] | Ride on. | 坐稳了 |
[18:13] | Oh, my little cherub. | 我的小天使 |
[18:17] | Oh, how handsome you’ve become. | 你怎么变得这么英俊啊 |
[18:20] | Why are you here, Charles? | 你来这干什么 查尔斯 |
[18:22] | They sent me from Golden Square. | 金色广场那儿的人让我来的 |
[18:25] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[18:27] | Your inheritance more like. | 更像是担心你的遗产吧 |
[18:28] | No, it grieves me that you two quarrel. | 看到你们二人争吵我十分难过 |
[18:32] | Might I have a word with my mother? | 我能和我母亲单独谈谈吗 |
[18:34] | Have some seed cake. | 吃点香饼吧 |
[18:37] | Warm, plump, | 温暖而又丰满 |
[18:40] | ready to eat. | 待人享用 |
[18:44] | Just like me. | 就像我一样 |
[18:49] | You should have come to stay with me, Mumma. | 妈 你应该来和我同住的 |
[18:52] | And dear Emily? | 还有亲爱的埃米莉 |
[18:54] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[18:56] | Who is this slut | 是哪个婊子 |
[18:58] | that’s come between you and your mother? | 横插在你和你母亲之间 |
[19:08] | You have need of a soldier’s jacket, lady? | 太太 你需要这件军装吗 |
[19:11] | Saw three years’ service, fighting the French. | 它服役三年 与法国人作战 |
[19:17] | Don’t want a jacket. | 我不需要军装 |
[19:21] | No, I have need of a soldier. | 但我需要军装下的士兵 |
[19:31] | When will you cease your teasing? | 你什么时候才能不再戏弄我 |
[19:34] | I can make another proposal | 我会再拟一份合约的 |
[19:35] | and have it sent to your mother today. | 今天就能给你母亲送去 |
[19:37] | You can negotiate with me. | 你可以和我协商 |
[19:40] | You are open to it? | 你愿意谈了 |
[19:42] | If the terms suit. | 如果条件合适的话 |
[19:45] | I agreed 400 a year before. | 我之前说了 一年四百 |
[19:50] | Five hundred. | 五百 |
[19:55] | You’re a gauche girl. | 你真是不灵光 |
[19:57] | I would be your first keeper. | 我是第一个包养你的 |
[20:00] | There’s much I can teach you. | 我可以教你很多 |
[20:05] | Four hundred is my limit. | 最多四百 |
[20:10] | Can you teach me how to drive the horse? | 你能教我驾驶马车吗 |
[20:15] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[20:17] | It’s quite simple, here. | 很简单 看这里 |
[20:18] | Take the reins in the palm of each hand, thus. | 两只手掌握住缰绳 这样 |
[20:21] | Try to get a feel for the rhythm of the horse. | 尽量跟上马儿走路的节奏 |
[20:30] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[20:34] | Here? | 这里 |
[20:37] | Are you scared? | 你怕吗 |
[20:38] | Morning, Fallon! | 早啊 法伦 |
[20:42] | Immensely aroused. | 非常兴奋 |
[20:50] | Five hundred a year. | 一年五百 |
[20:55] | Five hundred. | 五百 |
[20:58] | Oh, Fallon! | 法伦 |
[21:04] | God! | 天啊 |
[21:06] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[21:10] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[21:13] | Walk on. | 继续 |
[21:41] | Stop. | 够了 |
[21:42] | Ten shillings for your services | 十先令服务费 |
[21:46] | and ten for your silence. | 十先令封口费 |
[21:47] | Yeah, but the job isn’t finished. | 可以 但是还没完呢 |
[21:49] | It is for me. | 是为我服务 |
[22:02] | I am your rightful heir | 我才是你的合法继承人 |
[22:03] | not Charlotte Wells! | 不是夏洛特·威尔斯 |
[22:05] | You’re my son and I love you | 你是我儿子 我爱你 |
[22:07] | and even though you betrayed me | 虽然你背叛了我 |
[22:09] | and called me a monster, | 说我是魔鬼 |
[22:11] | I would change things in your favor in an instant | 但如果你离开埃米莉·莱西 |
[22:16] | if you leave Emily Lacey. | 我马上修改遗嘱 |
[22:18] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[22:26] | You’re grotesque. | 你们真是奇葩 |
[22:43] | They left at first light. | 她们天一亮就走了 |
[22:45] | The house has been empty all day. | 房子里一整天都没人 |
[22:48] | The whole household left? | 全部的人都走光了 |
[22:49] | Mrs. Quigley and her girls. | 奎格利夫人和她的姑娘们 |
[22:53] | You have something to say, Miss Cross? | 你想说什么 克罗斯小姐 |
[22:56] | She’ll just trade somewhere else. | 她肯定会换个地方做生意 |
[22:58] | You won’t shut Mrs. Quigley down. | 你休想让奎格利夫人关门 |
[23:02] | I fear we may have done the wrong thing, Mr. Oswald. | 我想我们可能错了 奥斯瓦德先生 |
[23:05] | I think you were right to make an example, sir. | 我觉得你起了个好头 先生 |
[23:08] | These places are steeped in sin. | 这些地方充满了罪恶 |
[23:11] | The girls are wretched, | 女的悲惨可怜 |
[23:13] | the men are brutes. | 男的人面兽心 |
[23:14] | Beneath contempt. | 卑鄙到了极点 |
[23:17] | Miss Cross! | 克罗斯小姐 |
[23:18] | You eat with a hypocrite, sir. | 你跟伪君子吃饭呢 先生 |
[23:20] | I saw him this very day, rutting on the street | 就在今天 我看到他和他口中的 |
[23:22] | with one of his “Wretched girls.” | 悲惨可怜的姑娘在街上交配 |
[23:24] | Do you de- deny this, Mr. Oswald? | 你否认这点吗 奥斯瓦德先生 |
[23:27] | He fucked my poor friend Betsey to the pox house. | 他害我可怜的朋友贝琪染上了梅毒 |
[23:29] | Violet, get out! | 维奥莱特 出去 |
[23:45] | What news, Mr. Holland? | 霍兰德先生 有什么新闻 |
[23:47] | Oh, Miss Lacey. | 莱西小姐 |
[23:49] | You were a vision before | 以前你是一道风景 |
[23:50] | but now you’re a dream in human form. | 但现在你是我的梦中情人 |
[23:52] | Such a scribe. | 真是个作家 |
[23:54] | Always using ten words when one would do. | 一个字可以搞定 偏要用十个字 |
[23:57] | I could use actions | 我可以用行动 |
[23:59] | to show you how much I’ve missed you. | 向你展示我有多想你 |
[24:00] | Something’s already stirring into action. | 行动已经开始了 |
[24:06] | Do me in. | 算我一份 |
[24:10] | Outta my seat. | 滚开 |
[24:12] | Let the man alone! | 别碰那个男人 |
[24:13] | I don’t see another man here. | 这儿可没第二个男人 |
[24:15] | More of a man than you. | 他比你更像个男人 |
[24:19] | I fought in France while you were at home | 我在法国打仗的时候 |
[24:22] | scratching your bollocks. | 你还在家抓着你的小鸡鸡玩呢 |
[24:23] | I’ve missed fighting and I’ll take you on. | 很久没打架了 拿你练练 |
[24:44] | – That’s it! – Go on! | -就是这样 -继续 |
[24:47] | I’ll offer evens on the lad of my color. | 我赌黑小子胜 |
[24:50] | Two-to-one on the big fella. | 二比一对那大个子 |
[24:53] | Come on, bring it in. | 来呀 来下注 |
[25:06] | – Come on! – See that? See that? | -过来呀 -看到没 看到没 |
[25:16] | Bad luck, gentlemen. | 运气不好 先生们 |
[25:33] | Sit a moment. | 过来坐 |
[25:36] | How does a girl end up in a bawdy house? | 姑娘们是怎么落入妓院虎口的 |
[25:41] | I want to understand. | 我要弄明白 |
[25:43] | It’s not obvious? | 难道还不明显吗 |
[25:46] | She needs money or food | 她们需要钱 需要吃饭 |
[25:48] | or some bastard’s coming for her with a mallet. | 或者被混蛋拿着棍子追杀 |
[25:51] | How does it work? | 妓院怎么经营的 |
[25:53] | How are girls chosen? | 怎么选姑娘 |
[25:55] | Cherry sent us. | 查丽让我们来的 |
[25:57] | You’ve got to be half-decent. | 你看起来要过得去 |
[26:00] | Not a bunter. | 不能像座大山 |
[26:00] | No. | 不行 |
[26:03] | Sorry, no, love. | 抱歉 不行 亲爱的 |
[26:04] | Beyond that, each house looks for something different. | 除此以外 每个妓院都想要特别的姑娘 |
[26:08] | If the bawd likes the look of you, she’ll get you in… | 如果老鸨喜欢你的长相 她就会收你 |
[26:10] | – Out. – …look you over, | -不行 -对你检查一番 |
[26:13] | check your bits are sound… | 你硬件过关的话 |
[26:14] | Sorry, my love. | 不好意思 宝贝 |
[26:15] | No one wants pets. | 没人想要寄生虫 |
[26:18] | …and then you’ll be fed, clothed, | …你会好吃好穿的 |
[26:20] | and given a bed. | 还有栖身之所 |
[26:22] | Then you’ll be on your back from morning till midnight | 作为报答 你需要屈服在别人身下 |
[26:24] | paying for it all. | 从清晨呻吟到午夜 |
[26:27] | Why did you not seek such an arrangement? | 你为什么不愿意这么做 |
[26:30] | ‘Cause I like my freedom. | 因为我热爱自由 |
[26:43] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:44] | He keeps talking to me. | 他一直在跟我说话 |
[26:56] | Miss Scanwell. | 斯康威尔小姐 |
[26:58] | I’m here for Violet’s reading lesson. | 我来给维奥莱特上阅读课 |
[27:00] | I was surprised to see you this morning. | 今天早上遇见你 让我感到很惊讶 |
[27:05] | I would not have thought | 我没想过 |
[27:06] | the Wells house | 威尔斯家 |
[27:09] | a fitting place. | 是你该待的地方 |
[27:11] | Charity comes from strange places. | 施舍也会来自陌生之处 |
[27:13] | It saddens me that you’re in need of charity. | 我很惊讶 你竟然也需要施舍 |
[27:17] | May I be of help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[27:18] | You do much already | 您做得够多了 |
[27:21] | by allowing me to do | 您允许我 |
[27:23] | the Lord’s work with Violet. | 教维奥莱特识字 替主行善 |
[27:26] | She feels me, sir, feels my sin. | 她理解我 先生 理解我的罪恶 |
[27:29] | Then I will leave you in Miss Scanwell’s good hands. | 那我就把你交给斯康威尔小姐了 |
[27:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:44] | I think it’s time I felt your sin. | 让我来感受一下你的罪恶吧 |
[28:00] | Come and try me dumplings! | 来试试我的小布丁吧 |
[28:03] | Lovely dumplings! | 可爱的小布丁 |
[28:09] | Hello, little pixie. | 你好呀 小仙子 |
[28:12] | What world did you fall from? | 你是从哪里跌入凡尘的 |
[28:15] | Fall on your face for five shillings. | 五先令 我可以落在你脸上 |
[28:18] | Where’d you learn to fight like that? | 你从哪学的打架 |
[28:20] | I was born fighting. | 天生就会 |
[28:22] | Comes natural to a black boy | 对一个在白人家庭里长大的黑人男孩来说 |
[28:24] | raised in a white man’s house. | 打架是天生的 |
[28:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[28:29] | That’s half of what I made on you. | 这是我靠你赚的一半 |
[28:32] | You didn’t tell me there was a book running. | 你没告诉我还有钱赚 |
[28:34] | Next time, Nell. | 再会了 内尔 |
[28:38] | This young man could make a lot of money. | 这个年轻人可以赚很多钱 |
[28:41] | He’s a born fighter. | 他是个天生的斗士 |
[28:51] | Oh, to feel firm fruit! | 太硬了 |
[28:53] | Oh, Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[28:54] | There’s no one like you. | 你是独一无二的 |
[28:59] | In here, my dear. | 进来吧 亲爱的 |
[29:01] | – Charles. – Harriet. | -查尔斯你来了 -哈里特 |
[29:03] | Meet Cherry, our new girl. | 这是查丽 我们的新人 |
[29:05] | Isn’t she marvelous? | 是不是很棒 |
[29:06] | – Where’s Emily? – I think she’s busy. | -埃米莉呢 -她应该在忙 |
[29:08] | I wouldn’t. | 你最好别去 |
[29:12] | My love, I have the most wonderful surp– | 亲爱的 我有一个好消… |
[29:13] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[29:14] | – Oh, I can’t stop. – Not you! | -我出不去 -没说你 |
[29:31] | It’s just work. | 只是工作而已 |
[29:38] | A guinea. | 一基尼 |
[29:39] | Oh, you’re priceless. | 你可是无价之宝 |
[29:41] | And I’m late being paid, so here is five… | 我的工钱还没发 先给你五… |
[29:46] | six shillings and a piece of cheese. | 六先令 还有一块奶酪 |
[29:54] | I told you I’d get culls. | 我说过我也会接客的 |
[29:55] | For a piece of cheese! | 就为了一块奶酪 |
[29:57] | Oh, where are our girls then? | 我们的姑娘呢 |
[29:59] | I kept my end of the bargain. | 我遵守了承诺 |
[30:02] | I found a jewel. | 我找到了一件宝贝 |
[30:10] | Cherry Dorrington? | 查丽·道灵顿 |
[30:12] | I said different, not deflated. | 我说的是与众不同 不是畸形 |
[30:15] | Fuck you, Emily Lacey. | 去你的 埃米莉·莱西 |
[30:17] | You know I blow a flute better than anyone. | 我口活绝对天下无敌 |
[30:20] | You’ll be lucky to have me. | 找到我是你们的幸运 |
[30:22] | That’s some claim. | 口气不小啊 |
[30:25] | As Emily knows, I always try the goods. | 埃米莉知道 我习惯提前验货 |
[30:29] | Makes you feel better, be my guest. | 如果能让你高兴的话 你随便吧 |
[30:31] | I’ll make him feel much better. | 我肯定会让他开心的 |
[30:34] | Come on, Charlie. | 来吧 查理 |
[30:45] | Don’t scratch. | 别乱抓 |
[30:47] | You’re a Greek Street temptress now. | 你现在是希腊街的妓女了 |
[30:49] | Sorry, Mrs. Wells. | 抱歉 威尔斯女士 |
[30:52] | I feel like a princess. | 我感觉自己像个公主 |
[30:55] | You look like a peach. | 你看起来就像个仙女 |
[31:01] | All right, come on, Fanny, Lucy. | 好了 范妮 露西 |
[31:04] | Go and get your best and brightest dresses on. | 把你们最好看最亮丽的裙子穿上 |
[31:06] | What for? | 去哪 |
[31:08] | Pleasure Gardens. | 游乐园 |
[31:11] | I want to parade my new girls. | 我要给他们看看我的新姑娘们 |
[31:13] | What pleasure’s to be had with Kitty’s passing? | 凯蒂走了 还有什么可乐的 |
[31:17] | It’s work. | 这是工作 |
[31:18] | So go and get ready. | 快去准备 |
[31:22] | Ma? | 妈 |
[31:24] | Ma! | 妈 |
[31:25] | I need to speak to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[31:29] | Lord Fallon’s made me another offer. | 法伦大人又给我提条件了 |
[31:32] | A better one. | 这次条件更好 |
[31:35] | It’ll help you through this difficult time. | 可以帮助你度过难关 |
[31:38] | I thought you didn’t like Lord Fallon. | 我还以为你不喜欢法伦大人 |
[31:41] | You said you weren’t ready. | 你说你还没准备好 |
[31:43] | That was before. | 那是以前了 |
[31:47] | Get your dress on. | 把裙子穿上 |
[31:49] | I’m gonna show you off. | 我要让他们好好看看你 |
[31:51] | He’s sending for me tonight. | 他今天晚上会来接我 |
[31:54] | You said yes? | 你答应了 |
[31:58] | I don’t want to be touted out like one of the girls. | 我不想像她们一样被兜售 |
[32:03] | I want a better life for myself. | 我想为自己谋求更好的生活 |
[32:09] | So why are we even discussing it? | 那我们还商量什么呢 |
[32:11] | You made up your mind. | 你已经决定好了 |
[32:24] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[32:27] | What a fine figure. | 多么曼妙的身材 |
[32:29] | I can see why men want their mitts on it. | 怪不得男人们都想伸手一探究竟 |
[32:33] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[32:35] | Just a quiet word, dear. | 说句悄悄话 亲爱的 |
[32:43] | I am so happy that you and Lydia | 我很高兴你和莉迪亚 |
[32:46] | have found each other again. | 又找到了彼此 |
[32:50] | She doted on you as a child, doted. | 你小时候她很宠你 非常宠 |
[32:54] | Your mother never did. | 而你妈就不是 |
[32:56] | Not the maternal kind, is she? | 她没什么母爱 是吧 |
[32:59] | Ambitious. | 只有野心 |
[33:02] | Poor Lydia. | 可怜的莉迪亚 |
[33:04] | Her heart was broken when Little Maggie | 当小玛吉把你带走的时候 |
[33:07] | took you away. | 她都心碎了 |
[33:11] | You’ve known Mrs. Quigley a long time. | 你认识奎格利夫人很久了 |
[33:14] | I remember her as a girl. | 我还记得她是个小女孩的时候 |
[33:19] | What was she like? | 她那时什么样 |
[33:21] | Obedient. | 很温顺 |
[33:25] | How does an obedient girl become a bawd? | 一个温顺的女孩是怎么成为老鸨的 |
[33:27] | How do any of us, dear? | 我们都是怎么变成这样的 |
[33:31] | I admire Lydia. | 我钦佩莉迪亚 |
[33:34] | And you. | 还有你 |
[33:36] | I want to be able to achieve your kind of success. | 我也想有你们这般的成功 |
[33:40] | Be able to retire. | 可以退休 |
[33:43] | How do I do it? | 我要怎么做呢 |
[33:45] | But you’re not like us… | 但你和我们不一样… |
[33:49] | …are you, dear? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[33:53] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[33:56] | You hurt Lydia… | 你如果伤害了莉迪亚 |
[33:59] | and I’ll hurt you. | 我就会伤害你 |
[35:17] | Oh, Mrs. Wells. | 威尔斯夫人 |
[35:19] | You’ve brought us to paradise. | 你把我们带到了天堂 |
[35:21] | I never knew such places like this existed. | 我都不知道还有这种地方 |
[35:23] | – Heaven. – Remember, girls, | -天堂 -记住 姑娘们 |
[35:26] | faces front, heads held high, | 面向前方 抬头挺胸 |
[35:30] | and imagine you’re one of the fine ladies. | 想像自己是淑女 |
[35:34] | Like them? | 像她们一样吗 |
[35:38] | Come on, Sukey. | 过来 苏姬 |
[35:51] | Mrs. May. | 梅夫人 |
[35:53] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[35:57] | Go forth. | 去吧 |
[36:00] | Entice the wealthiest culls. | 去诱惑这些最富有的人 |
[36:04] | Charlotte, you know what to do. | 夏洛特 你知道要做什么 |
[36:54] | Charlotte has an admirer. | 夏洛特有个爱慕者 |
[37:28] | I’ve guessed your business with my sister. | 我猜到了你和我妹妹的事情 |
[37:31] | So you’ve been thinking about me? | 所以你一直在想我吗 |
[37:34] | It’s not Hazard you’ve been playing, is it? | 你们玩的不是赌博 对吧 |
[37:35] | It’s a game for girls only. | 是女生之间的小游戏 |
[37:39] | A game of flats. | 剪刀游戏[女性性爱] |
[37:43] | What price for a taste | 一品你裙下的牡蛎 |
[37:45] | of your oyster, Miss Wells? | 要多少钱呢 威尔斯小姐 |
[37:50] | If you want a whore, | 如果你想找妓女的话 |
[37:52] | go and plunge on your mother. | 就去上你妈吧 |
[37:58] | We should retire somewhere more quiet. | 我们应该去更安静的地方 |
[38:00] | My rooms, perhaps. | 也许去我的房间 |
[38:03] | At least he asked if I was for sale. | 至少他还问我是不是要卖 |
[38:05] | Miss Wells. | 威尔斯小姐 |
[38:07] | Let me offer you the sanctuary of some female company. | 我带你去有女生的地方吧 |
[38:20] | I have every faith Charlotte will secure me | 我相信夏洛特会保证我 |
[38:24] | the friends I need | 得到我需要的朋友 |
[38:26] | to prevail over Justice Hunt | 来压倒亨特法官 |
[38:28] | and reopen Golden Square. | 重开金色广场 |
[38:35] | You still here? | 你还在这 |
[38:37] | I’m waiting to discuss my terms. | 等着谈我的条件 |
[38:39] | – Go away, Cherry. – Give her a chance. | -走开 查丽 -给她个机会 |
[38:42] | This could be a house where men come precisely | 这里可以成为让男人专门过来 |
[38:45] | for something different. | 找新鲜感的地方 |
[38:46] | I’ll work hard. | 我会努力干活 |
[38:48] | Please, Emily. | 求你了 埃米莉 |
[38:50] | It’s not safe out there. | 外面不安全 |
[38:55] | Five shillings for every turn. | 每次给你五先令 |
[38:57] | Rest goes to me for your bawd. | 作为你的老鸨 其他钱都归我 |
[38:59] | I’d expect ten shillings in a house like this. | 在这样的房子里 我希望能有十先令 |
[39:02] | Half the size, half the money. | 尺寸减半 酬劳减半 |
[39:05] | And you, Harriet, | 还有你 哈里特 |
[39:06] | you know you’re on a good deal, | 你的分成已经很高了 |
[39:08] | so you’ll do my books. | 所以你要帮我做账 |
[39:09] | No questions asked. | 不准提问 |
[39:11] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[39:16] | My girls. | 我的姑娘们 |
[39:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:34] | I probably shouldn’t touch your… | 我也许不该碰你的… |
[39:37] | No one else plays it. | 没有其他人会弹 |
[39:40] | What are your ma’s hopes for you, then? | 你妈妈对你的期望是什么 |
[39:42] | I never thought. | 我没想过 |
[39:46] | she’d want me to rest in God’s favor. | 她会希望我能倚靠上帝的帮助 |
[39:51] | And what do you want? | 你自己想要什么 |
[39:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:56] | You? | 你呢 |
[39:58] | Money. | 钱 |
[40:05] | I felt I must speak to you after this morning. | 早上之后我觉得必须要跟您谈谈 |
[40:09] | We are upstanding people, Amelia and I. | 我们都是正直的人 阿米莉亚和我 |
[40:12] | I hope you will not judge us by our current sanctuary. | 希望您不要根据我们的居所来评判我们 |
[40:15] | Mrs. Wells does not strike me as a… | 我不认为威尔斯夫人是一个 |
[40:19] | Godly woman. | 虔诚的女人 |
[40:20] | She is not as bad as you think. | 你没有你想像中那么坏 |
[40:23] | There are worse, | 还有更坏的人 |
[40:25] | like the bawd Quigley. | 比如老鸨奎格利 |
[40:27] | What dealings have you had with her? | 你和她有什么过节 |
[40:30] | Enough to know that she is evil. | 足以知道她的邪恶的过节 |
[40:33] | A kidnapper of young girls. | 绑架年轻姑娘 |
[40:35] | Who is the real monster, Mrs. Scanwell? | 谁才是真正的怪物 斯康威尔夫人 |
[40:38] | The kidnapper or the one who seeks to devour her prey? | 绑架者还是那个伺机吞掉猎物的人 |
[40:41] | Both are inexcusable. | 两个都不可饶恕 |
[40:44] | You must pursue them with equal vigor. | 一定要平等对待 |
[40:50] | Miss Cross, | 克罗斯小姐 |
[40:52] | will you accompany Mrs. Scanwell home? | 能护送斯康威尔夫人回家吗 |
[41:07] | You need come no further. | 不用跟着我了 |
[41:08] | I’m used to finding my way in the dark. | 我习惯在黑暗中探路了 |
[41:10] | Mr. Hunt asked me to. | 亨特先生要我这么做的 |
[41:12] | I have no desire for your company. | 我不想要你陪同 |
[41:14] | I don’t know what hold you have over Amelia, | 不知道你和阿米莉亚之间有什么 |
[41:16] | but I do not like it. | 反正我不喜欢 |
[41:18] | Or you. | 我也不喜欢你 |
[42:00] | I’ve done you a favor this evening. | 我今晚帮了你一个忙 |
[42:03] | What will you do for me? | 你要怎么回报我 |
[42:07] | What would you have me do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[42:11] | It’s quite simple, really. | 其实很简单 |
[42:15] | I want to destroy Lydia Quigley. | 我想毁了莉迪亚·奎格利 |
[42:22] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[42:28] | So how do you propose to do it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[42:32] | Why do you think I’m living with her? | 你觉得我为什么和她住在一起 |
[42:36] | I’m waiting for my moment. | 我在等待时机 |
[42:43] | Then we’ll be allies. | 那我们就是同盟了 |
[42:47] | On one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[42:48] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[42:51] | That you have nothing to do with my brother. | 你别去招惹我哥哥 |
[42:55] | Got the pox, does he? | 他得了梅毒吧 |
[43:02] | As you wish. | 悉听尊便 |
[43:15] | They’re having fun. | 他们挺尽兴的 |
[43:19] | And you? | 你呢 |
[43:25] | It’s an empty place. | 这里什么都没有 |
[43:27] | It’s a trick of the lights. | 只是灯光的把戏罢了 |
[43:30] | To part shallow people from their money. | 从肤浅之人口袋中捞钱 |
[43:34] | You all right, Mrs. Wells? | 你没事吧 威尔斯夫人 |
[43:36] | Lucy’s leaving. | 露西要走了 |
[43:38] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[43:48] | Sort ’em out, Fanny. | 让她们规矩点 范妮 |
[44:04] | Little Maggie Wells. | 小玛吉·威尔斯 |
[44:08] | Now there’s a face I thought would be rotting in hell by now. | 怎么出现了一张我以为早已烂在地狱的脸 |
[44:11] | How you’ve grown such lovely bosoms. | 你的胸部真是越长越丰腴了 |
[44:18] | Little Maggie. | 小玛吉 |
[44:20] | Never knew when to keep quiet, did you? | 永远也不知道闭嘴 是吗 |
[44:23] | Blabbing to Hunt, | 跟亨特胡说八道 |
[44:25] | slandering me for the murder of your whore. | 污蔑我杀了你的妓女 |
[44:28] | She was quiet as a mouse | 她嘴里含着鸡巴的时候 |
[44:29] | when she had a cock in her mouth. | 可是像老鼠一样安静呢 |
[44:32] | Do you still lick ’em like lollipops? | 你舔鸡巴时候还是像舔棒棒糖一样吗 |
[44:36] | No, she gets her daughters to do it now. | 不 她现在都要她女儿代劳了 |
[44:49] | Say one more word | 再说一句 |
[44:51] | and I’ll rip your fucking head off. | 我他妈的就把你的脑袋拧下来 |
[44:57] | Ma, what are you doing? | 妈 你在干什么 |
[45:02] | For God’s sake, Ma, you’ll ruin everything. | 我的天啊 妈 你要坏大事 |
[45:06] | Eviscerate her. | 把她开膛破肚 |
[45:07] | Do you hear? | 听见没 |
[45:08] | For all of us. | 为了大家 |
[45:15] | Are you all right? I’m so sorry. | 你没事吧 我很抱歉 |
[45:21] | Gather the girls. | 把姑娘们都叫到一起 |
[45:23] | This never happened. | 你就当没看见 |
[45:27] | We must be seen to be having fun. | 我们得做出很开心的样子 |
[45:48] | There’s a carriage outside. | 外面有驾马车 |
[45:55] | Didn’t want to go without saying goodbye. | 不想不告而别 |
[46:04] | You remember you’re a Wells woman. | 记得你是威尔斯家的女人 |
[46:11] | Don’t be cowed by him. | 别怕他 |
[46:18] | You’ll be London’s finest. | 你会成为伦敦最顶级的名姝 |
[46:21] | Thank you, Ma. | 谢谢 妈 |
[46:25] | If he hurts you, in any way, | 如果他以任何方式伤害你 |
[46:30] | I’ll come for him. | 我都不会放过他 |
[47:25] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[47:27] | Anne will take care of your friend. | 安妮会照顾你的朋友 |
[47:28] | You have another visitor. | 你还有一位访客 |
[47:35] | I don’t like my sister having all the fun. | 我不喜欢我妹妹独享所有欢乐 |
[47:38] | Your Lordship. | 阁下 |
[47:44] | You know I choose my own culls. | 我一直都自己选择嫖客 |
[47:47] | I would consider it a great favor. | 我觉得这是对你的恩惠 |
[47:51] | His patronage will re‐establish Golden Square. | 他的资助能帮我们重建金色广场 |
[47:54] | He offers 50 guineas. | 他出价50基尼 |
[48:00] | I’m afraid I was undersold, sir. | 恐怕你出价太低了 先生 |
[48:03] | A night here with me cannot be bought | 与我共度良宵 |
[48:04] | for less than 100 guineas. | 不能少于100基尼 |
[48:07] | The greater the cost, | 价格越高 |
[48:09] | the greater the anticipation. | 期待就越高 |
[48:12] | Would you be so kind as to open an account for me? | 能烦请您帮我开个户头吗 |
[48:14] | I’d consider it an honor. | 不胜荣幸 |
[48:16] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[48:46] | It seems like only yesterday | 阿米莉亚这么大的时候 |
[48:47] | Amelia was this small. | 仿佛就在昨天 |
[48:54] | And mine. | 我也有同感 |
[48:58] | How do you protect them when you can’t hold them anymore? | 当你已无力抱起他们时该怎么保护他们 |
[49:02] | We cannot. | 无能为力 |
[49:04] | We can only trust them, | 只能信任他们 |
[49:07] | and pray for their souls to tread a righteous path, of course. | 祈祷他们的灵魂走在正确的路上 |
[49:13] | I punched Lydia Quigley tonight. | 我今晚揍了莉迪亚·奎格利一拳 |
[49:19] | I hope you punched her hard. | 希望你是狠狠地揍了她 |
[49:22] | I knocked her down. | 我把她打倒在地 |
[49:25] | There will be hell to pay. | 这会付出巨大代价 |
[49:27] | I will pray for you, Mrs. Wells. | 我会为你祈祷的 威尔斯夫人 |