时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | He threatened me with Bedlam. | 他用疯人院威胁我 |
[00:02] | Help me keep my daughter safe | 帮我保护我女儿的安全 |
[00:04] | and I will give you anything you ask for. | 你想要什么我都给你 |
[00:06] | Your uncle is a monstrous incubus. | 你舅舅是个滔天恶魔 |
[00:09] | It is him I protect you from. | 我防着他是为了保护你 |
[00:11] | I’m here for my sister. | 我是来找我妹妹的 |
[00:12] | She’s over-indulged. | 她被宠坏了 |
[00:13] | A girl still lives who can name you as her attacker. | 能指证你杀人的姑娘还活着 |
[00:16] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[00:18] | There’s a girl at Quigley’s. | 有个姑娘在奎格利那儿 |
[00:19] | Turn her loose, | 你帮她逃出来 |
[00:20] | she’ll tell her tale to the law. | 她会把自己的故事告诉法官 |
[00:21] | You are unburdened of this office | 你被解雇了 |
[00:24] | with immediate effect! | 立刻生效 |
[00:25] | The Lord Justice was going to spare your mother, | 法官大人本想放了你妈妈的 |
[00:28] | but I implored him not to. | 但我恳请他不要 |
[00:30] | You will go to the jail immediately | 你立即去监狱 |
[00:31] | and hang Margaret Wells. | 绞死玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[00:41] | Get her down, man! | 把她放下来 |
[00:43] | Tomorrow, you set sail for America. | 明天你将被载往美洲 |
[00:46] | No, there is no hope for me without my family! | 不 没有家人就没有希望 |
[01:18] | 玛格丽特·威尔斯因谋杀罪被执行绞刑 | |
[01:33] | We’re too early, no one’s here. | 我们来得太早了 没有人 |
[01:47] | I am no longer a servant of the law. | 我不是法官了 |
[01:51] | I must leave this house and seek new employment. | 我必须离开这里 去找新的工作 |
[01:55] | So, with regret, | 所以 很抱歉 |
[01:59] | I cannot marry. | 我不能娶你 |
[02:03] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[02:03] | My situation is too precarious. | 我的处境太不稳定 |
[02:05] | Please be honest. | 说实话吧 |
[02:06] | You’ve discovered my mother’s past | 你发现了我母亲的过去 |
[02:08] | and balk at the daughter of a harlot. | 面对一个妓女的女儿 你退缩了 |
[02:13] | It is not a matter of my feelings. | 这无关我的感受 |
[02:15] | You’ve made your feelings very clear. | 你的感受我已经很明白了 |
[02:18] | Forgive me if I keep mine to myself. | 请原谅我不表明自己的感受 |
[02:27] | I’m sorry for what’s happened. | 我对发生的事感到遗憾 |
[02:35] | We’ve come for Margaret’s body so we can bury her. | 我们来接玛格丽特的尸体回去安葬 |
[02:39] | You’ll not find it at the magistrate’s. | 不在法官这里 |
[02:42] | Then where? | 那在哪儿 |
[02:45] | The bodies of all murderers are sent to the Surgeon’s Hall. | 所有杀人犯的尸体都会送去卫生厅 |
[02:48] | Must you abuse her body even when she’s dead? | 她已经死了 你们连尸体都不放过吗 |
[02:50] | Please take your grievance to my successor. | 有什么不满请向下一任法官说吧 |
[02:53] | I am no longer a Justice. | 我已经不是了 |
[03:45] | You’ve always been my guiding example, | 你一直是我的模范 |
[03:48] | like a brother. | 如同兄长 |
[03:50] | You’ll vouch for me with the others, won’t you? | 你会和其他人一起为我担保的 对吧 |
[03:53] | I want to help you, but… | 我想帮你 但是 |
[03:55] | the puritan you stabbed | 你刺伤的那个清教徒 |
[03:57] | may wake and point her righteous finger. | 也许会醒来指认你 |
[04:01] | I have an alibi. | 我有不在场证明 |
[04:03] | From your mistress and a paid bawd? | 你的情妇和收了钱的老鸨吗 |
[04:06] | It must be nipped, little brother. | 必须把她解决掉 小弟 |
[04:11] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[04:12] | She’s under the magistrate’s roof. | 她住在法官家里 |
[04:16] | Do it swiftly. | 动作麻利点 |
[04:29] | “The hanging was carried out behind closed doors, | “绞刑没有公开进行 |
[04:32] | prompting accusations of corruption. | 引起了人们对法庭腐败的谴责 |
[04:35] | Wells was an infamous bawd and rabble-rouser, | 威尔斯是个臭名昭著的老鸨和煽动者 |
[04:37] | and citizens have been robbed | 而公民们被剥夺了 |
[04:38] | of their right to witness her public execution.” | 观看她被公开处决的权利” |
[04:49] | To Margaret Wells. | 敬玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[04:56] | I feel as if I’ve lost a friend. | 仿佛失去了一位朋友 |
[05:03] | It’s the kippers. | 是腌鱼的味道 |
[05:06] | The Marquess of Blayne is here. | 布雷恩侯爵来了 |
[05:15] | Am I not like the Queen of Spain | 我们像不像西班牙女王 |
[05:17] | with my living miniature? | 还有缩小版的 |
[05:19] | No. | 不 |
[05:26] | Your intelligence was too late. | 你的消息太晚了 |
[05:29] | The child had already been lifted | 那个孩子已经 |
[05:30] | from her orphan school by a black, sent by my sister. | 被我妹妹派去的黑人从孤儿学校带走了 |
[05:35] | That same flaunting scoundrel who bid for my virgin. | 就是那个招摇竞拍处女的骗子 |
[05:37] | I want the child found | 在我的疯妹妹用她来对付我之前 |
[05:39] | before my crazed sister poisons it against me. | 赶紧找到那孩子 |
[05:44] | Then… lend me a man. | 那就借我个帮手 |
[05:48] | I know where this upstart black resides. | 我知道那个黑人暴发户住哪 |
[05:51] | I kneel at your altar, High Priestess. | 我会在你的祭坛前下跪 女教皇 |
[05:57] | And my first burnt offering will be Charlotte Wells. | 首先献上夏洛特·威尔斯作为祭品 |
[06:08] | It’s usually done for me. | 通常是别人为我做的 |
[06:18] | I was once a servant for a fine family. | 我曾经在有钱人家做过仆人 |
[06:21] | What made you leave? | 为什么离开了 |
[06:23] | The son kept attacking me. | 他家儿子一直欺负我 |
[06:26] | I got with child, so they threw me out. | 我怀孕了 他们就把我扔了出去 |
[06:29] | So now I’m getting paid for it. | 现在干我要花钱了 |
[06:32] | What happened to your child? | 你的孩子呢 |
[06:35] | Dead. | 死了 |
[06:36] | Jam there if you want some. | 这里有果酱可以抹 |
[06:48] | Pa. | 老爹 |
[06:57] | We must get through. | 我们必须熬过去 |
[07:01] | There’ll be no getting through for me. | 在我亲手埋葬玛格丽特·威尔斯之前 |
[07:06] | No getting through until I’ve buried Margaret Wells. | 我没法迈过这个坎 |
[07:12] | Then we’ll go and get her body. | 那我们就去接回她的遗体 |
[07:15] | I’ll not have you harrowed by that sight. | 我不想让你面对那样的场景 |
[07:18] | What of you? | 那你怎么办 |
[07:20] | Let me do it alone, hmm? | 让我自己来吧 |
[07:52] | You just missed your family. | 你的家人刚刚才离开 |
[07:53] | Did I? | 是么 |
[07:57] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:58] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[08:00] | How does Miss Scanwell? | 斯康威尔小姐怎么样了 |
[08:03] | Come see for yourself. | 你自己来看吧 |
[08:12] | Miss Wells! | 威尔斯小姐 |
[08:13] | Miss Scanwell. | 斯康威尔小姐 |
[08:16] | What was done to you… | 你的遭遇 |
[08:18] | it’s terrible. | 非常可怕 |
[08:20] | I’m not in so much pain now. | 我没那么疼了 |
[08:22] | Did you see who did it? | 你看到是谁干的了吗 |
[08:25] | He…he was a gentleman. | 他 他是位绅士 |
[08:30] | White wigged. | 戴着白色假发 |
[08:31] | What was he wearing? | 他穿什么衣服 |
[08:33] | A dark green cloak | 深绿色斗篷 |
[08:35] | and a velvet jacket. | 还有天鹅绒上衣 |
[08:41] | Lord Fallon. | 法伦大人 |
[08:42] | Your keeper? | 你的包养人 |
[08:44] | I must tell my mother. | 我必须告诉我的母亲 |
[08:46] | I need my mother. | 我需要她 |
[08:47] | Do you not know? | 你还不知道吗 |
[08:49] | Child, your mother was imprisoned | 孩子 你的母亲因为谋杀罪名 |
[08:52] | for the murder that she did. | 被捕入狱了 |
[08:55] | She did no murder. | 她没有杀人 |
[08:57] | She confessed to it. | 她已经认罪了 |
[09:01] | They hanged her yesterday. | 昨天被执行了绞刑 |
[09:07] | Keep her here. | 让她留在这 |
[09:08] | – Make her sit. – Lucy! | -让她坐下 -露西 |
[09:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:59] | I know we had our disputes, but… | 我知道我们以前有过纠纷 但是 |
[10:02] | Mrs. Wells took me in when I had nothing. | 威尔斯夫人在我一无所有的时候收留了我 |
[10:05] | I must get her body from the Surgeon’s Hall. | 我得去卫生厅把她的遗体接回来 |
[10:08] | Let me come with you. | 我和你一起去吧 |
[10:11] | I’m not fit for company. | 我想一个人去 |
[10:12] | You cannot go alone on such an errand. | 你不该独自面对这一切 |
[10:15] | You once did me the greatest service. | 你帮过我一个大忙 |
[10:18] | I’m coming with you now. | 我要陪你去 |
[10:40] | The next cull I bring, you will smile and be pleasant, | 我下次带客人来时 你必须开心点 |
[10:43] | or I shall tell Mrs. Quigley. | 不然我就告诉奎格利夫人 |
[10:54] | I once spent weeks locked in a room here. | 我曾经连续好几周被锁在这里 |
[10:57] | Charlotte Wells has sent me to get you out. | 夏洛特·威尔斯让我来带你离开这里 |
[11:00] | Be ready. | 准备好 |
[11:01] | We’ll go when it’s dark. | 天黑了我们就走 |
[11:03] | It’s a fortunate day for you, Abigail. | 你今天真是走运 阿比盖尔 |
[11:06] | This is Sir Henry Phipps. | 这位是亨利·菲普斯爵士 |
[11:18] | You’ve played your hand well, | 干得漂亮 |
[11:19] | convincing Charles that that brat is his. | 让查尔斯相信了孩子是他的 |
[11:22] | I wish I’d thought of that when he was tupping me. | 要是他干我的时候 我能想到就好了 |
[11:35] | Let’s go for a little walk. | 我们出去走走吧 |
[11:38] | Will you go for a walk with me? | 你愿意跟我一起去散步吗 |
[11:51] | Leave the bottle. | 把这瓶酒留下 |
[12:21] | Are you drinking to quell your guilt? | 你这是在用喝酒来逃避内疚吗 |
[12:24] | You hanged the wrong person. | 你绞死了无辜的人 |
[12:26] | My mother didn’t kill Sir George Howard. | 我母亲没有杀害乔治·霍华德爵士 |
[12:28] | I no longer work for court nor crown. | 我已经不再为法庭或王室工作了 |
[12:30] | He was trying to force me. | 他想要强奸我 |
[12:33] | I picked up the knife. | 所以我拿起了刀 |
[12:34] | Your mother confessed | 你的母亲认罪 |
[12:35] | because your keeper knew your guilt | 是因为你的包养人知道你的罪行 |
[12:38] | and held it over her. | 并用这件事威胁她 |
[12:41] | So keep your secrets, Lucy Wells. | 别让你的秘密泄露出去 露西·威尔斯 |
[12:44] | And I’ll keep mine. | 我也会保守我的 |
[12:48] | Lord Fallon. | 法伦大人 |
[12:51] | He stabbed Miss Scanwell. | 刺伤斯康威尔小姐的人就是他 |
[12:55] | How will I ever prove it so | 是你给他提供了不在场证明 |
[12:57] | when you gave him an alibi? | 我怎么证明是他 |
[13:58] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[14:10] | Don’t be kind, | 别安慰我 |
[14:12] | or tears will come. | 不然眼泪就止不住了 |
[14:15] | I need to be busy. | 我要让自己忙起来 |
[14:17] | Then let me give you a task. | 那我给你找点事做吧 |
[14:21] | Only money will free us from my brother. | 只有钱能让我们摆脱我哥哥 |
[14:26] | I need the law’s help to secure my inheritance. | 我需要法律的帮助来保住我的继承权 |
[14:29] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[14:33] | Charlotte, I’m sorry for your loss, | 夏洛特 你母亲的事我很遗憾 |
[14:35] | but you promised your help. | 但是你许诺过会帮助我 |
[14:37] | I can’t stay here, it’s not fit for Sophia. | 我不能留在这里 这对索菲亚不好 |
[14:40] | You’ve got your child, | 你跟你的孩子团聚了 |
[14:42] | and you’re free of Lydia Quigley. | 也不受制于莉迪亚·奎格利了 |
[14:43] | My sister is in the sway of a dangerous man. | 然而我的妹妹还在一个危险的男人手上 |
[14:46] | Forgive me, but your money has to wait. | 很抱歉 但是你的钱必须再等等 |
[15:00] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[15:02] | Where’s Lucy? | 露西去哪了 |
[15:04] | There’s no sign of her. | 哪儿都找不到她 |
[15:06] | I just caught Lord Fallon trying to smother Amelia. | 我看到法伦大人要闷死阿米莉亚 |
[15:09] | We tied him up. | 我们把他绑起来了 |
[15:11] | Where’s the Justice? | 法官去哪了 |
[15:12] | ExJustice. | 是前法官 |
[15:14] | In the tavern, drowning his sorrows. | 他正在酒馆借酒消愁 |
[15:17] | Then the law is ours to enforce. | 那我们只能自己来执法了 |
[15:20] | I’ll make sure he doesn’t come back. | 我去确保他不会回来 |
[15:30] | Oh no, no! | 不 不 |
[15:42] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[15:44] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[15:45] | Where’s Sophia Fitzwilliam? | 索菲亚·菲茨威廉在哪 |
[15:48] | The schoolgirl! | 那个女学生 |
[15:49] | What schoolgirl? | 什么女学生 |
[15:50] | Give him an aidemémoire. | 帮他回忆一下 |
[16:03] | Twice… | 两次了 |
[16:04] | you have tried to kill my child. | 你想杀我的孩子 |
[16:09] | She has your mark on her belly. | 你在她肚子上留了疤 |
[16:12] | Here’s mine. | 这是我给你的 |
[16:23] | What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[16:24] | What the Old Testament teaches. | 按照《旧约》的教义 |
[16:27] | He was stifling my invalid child. | 他要闷死我那病弱的孩子 |
[16:39] | Do you plead and howl | 你要像哭鼻子的小孩一样 |
[16:43] | like a wet boy? | 痛哭求饶吗 |
[16:45] | You, who told me killing is an art? | 你告诉我杀戮是一种艺术 |
[16:49] | My mother is dead because of how you use me! | 是你利用我杀死了我母亲 |
[16:58] | I didn’t mean to use you. | 我不是故意利用你的 |
[17:01] | What I feel for you is true. | 我对你的感情是真的 |
[17:04] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[17:04] | He’s one of the beasts | 他是要抓 |
[17:05] | who was coming for Emily Lacey, and for me. | 埃米莉·莱西和我的禽兽之一 |
[17:12] | Kitty. | 凯蒂 |
[17:14] | You killed Kitty Carter. | 你杀了凯蒂·卡特 |
[17:17] | No. | 不 |
[17:18] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[17:19] | Stop her, please. | 求你让她住手 |
[17:21] | Make him squeal, Lucy. | 露西 让他痛苦尖叫 |
[17:26] | It was Lidington. | 是利丁顿 |
[17:31] | Did he hold her head while you sliced? | 你下手时候 是不是他帮你按着头 |
[17:33] | – Geld him. – Not yet! | -杀了他 -还不行 |
[17:37] | We want them all. | 我们要抓到他们所有人 |
[17:46] | Lidington and who? | 利丁顿和谁 |
[17:49] | I saw you with Quigley and the Marquess of Blayne. | 我看到你和奎格利还有布雷恩侯爵在一起 |
[17:53] | Do you think I fear hanging? | 你觉得我会怕被绞死吗 |
[17:56] | Go fetch your Justice and his lumpen men. | 去找你的法官和他的可怜虫们去吧 |
[17:59] | Let them do their worst. | 让他们使出最狠的手段 |
[17:59] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你还没明白 |
[18:01] | We are your judge and jury. | 我们就是你的法官和陪审团 |
[18:03] | Tell us what you know | 告诉我们你都知道些什么 |
[18:05] | or I’ll release this avenging angel. | 否则我就放开这个复仇天使 |
[18:07] | I’ll stab your fucking heart! | 我要刺穿你的心脏 |
[18:15] | Quigley brings us girls to spoil. | 奎格利带姑娘给我们宠幸 |
[18:19] | What of Blayne? | 那布雷恩呢 |
[18:24] | Is he your king? | 他是你的主人吗 |
[18:30] | Go at him, Lucy. | 露西 动手吧 |
[18:32] | It’s Blayne! | 是布雷恩 |
[18:35] | Blayne. | 布雷恩 |
[18:45] | Do you think I’d stoop as low as you? | 你觉得我会像你一样堕落吗 |
[18:48] | My mother died to save my soul. | 我母亲为了拯救我的灵魂而死 |
[18:52] | I’d never tarnish it with you. | 我不会让你玷污它的 |
[19:02] | Lidington, Quigley, Blayne. | 利丁顿 奎格利 布雷恩 |
[19:07] | We have ’em. | 名字都知道了 |
[19:22] | One more time. | 再问一遍 |
[19:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[19:25] | I don’t know a single schoolgirl | 在这个堕落腐败的镇子上 |
[19:27] | in this whole corrupted town! | 我一个女学生也不认识 |
[19:31] | Oh, I’m a fool. | 我好傻 |
[19:34] | He’s the wrong black, of course. | 他不是那个黑人 当然了 |
[19:36] | Come. | 走 |
[19:50] | Come for Margaret Wells. | 我们为了玛格丽特·威尔斯而来 |
[19:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:54] | Margaret Wells. | 玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[19:57] | She’s my, um… | 她是我的… |
[20:03] | She was hanged yesterday. | 她昨天被绞刑处死了 |
[20:05] | We’ve come for her remains. | 我们来接回她的遗体 |
[20:14] | None of the deceased felons bears that name. | 已死的重犯里没有她的名字 |
[20:22] | Where is she? | 那她在哪 |
[20:23] | Where all the guilty must go when they die. | 所有的犯人死了都会被运走 |
[20:24] | Look to the borough’s deadhouse and be gone. | 去辖区停尸房看看吧 |
[20:33] | Come on, come. | 走吧 |
[20:41] | Will you free me, | 他们已经把你解雇了 |
[20:42] | now they’ve given you the boot? | 你会放了我吗 |
[20:44] | Your sentence was for seven years. | 你被判了七年 |
[20:46] | Remorse takes t-time. | 悔改需要时间 |
[20:49] | Do you not see? | 你看不到吗 |
[20:51] | The only proper way to reform my life is to pay me. | 给我钱是改善我的生活唯一的方法 |
[20:55] | Ah, make you my eyes and ears | 让你在像这里一样的地方 |
[20:57] | in places such as this. | 成为我的耳目 |
[21:02] | Well, if I was still a Justice, I would. | 如果我还是法官 我会的 |
[21:09] | You give up too easily. | 你太容易放弃了 |
[21:19] | Did you get a new dog, Nancy? | 你又新养了一条狗吗 南茜 |
[21:20] | He’s a bad bastard, this one. | 这一条是个坏家伙 |
[21:23] | When he bites, I have to kick him. | 如果他乱咬的话 我得给他一脚 |
[21:32] | Hey, don’t you dare barge in here! | 你敢闯进来胡作非为 |
[21:35] | Ha, you’re the barge, dear. | 宝贝儿 你才是在胡作非为 |
[21:41] | Sophia, thank God you’re safe. | 索菲亚 谢天谢地你还安全 |
[21:42] | Your uncle has been worried to death. | 你的舅舅快要担心死了 |
[21:44] | She is made of lies. | 她满口谎话 |
[21:45] | You must come with me without delay. | 你必须立刻跟我来 |
[21:46] | Do not listen to a word she says. | 她说的话一句也不要听 |
[21:48] | Your mother cannot help her actions, | 你母亲控制不了自己的行为 |
[21:50] | but consider this: What sane woman | 但你想想吧 有哪个精神正常的女人 |
[21:52] | would bring her child to a low brothel, | 会把她的孩子带到一个 |
[21:53] | run by the flunkies of a murderess? | 由杀人犯的仆人经营的下等妓院 |
[21:55] | This place has been our sanctuary. | 这个地方是我们的避难所 |
[21:57] | She’s hidden you away when you could’ve had a family. | 你本可以有个家 她却把你藏了起来 |
[22:00] | Your uncle is longing to know you. | 你的舅舅等不及要见你了 |
[22:02] | My uncle is a bad man. | 我舅舅是坏人 |
[22:04] | He’s a monster. | 他是恶魔 |
[22:08] | Is that what she told you? | 这是她告诉你的吗 |
[22:10] | He has been breaking his heart | 他知道你的存在之后 |
[22:12] | since he learnt of your existence. | 心都快碎了 |
[22:14] | He wants to make you his heir. | 他想让你当他的继承人 |
[22:16] | No, no, no, do not listen to her. | 不不不 别听她的 |
[22:18] | Why did you forsake me and leave me in that school? | 你为什么要把我丢在那所学校 |
[22:20] | You have been in my heart every waking hour. | 我无时无刻不在牵挂着你 |
[22:25] | You have abused your brother and your child. | 你已经伤害了你哥哥和女儿的感情 |
[22:28] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[22:29] | Let me take you home. | 我带你回家 |
[22:31] | Sophia… | 索非亚 |
[22:32] | This is a vile ambush! | 这是卑鄙的诱拐 |
[22:34] | Sophia! | 索非亚 |
[22:34] | She tells you that I’m mad, but I’m true! | 她告诉你我疯了 但我说的都是真的 |
[22:37] | Sophia! | 索非亚 |
[22:39] | Imagine your tongue circling | 想象你的舌头舔舐着 |
[22:40] | the rosy sunrise of her nipples. | 她如朝阳般粉嫩的乳头 |
[22:43] | Imagine my tongue | 你可以把我的舌头 |
[22:45] | where you please. | 想象到你渴望的任何地方 |
[22:53] | There’s nowhere like Golden Square. | 没有地方能和金色广场相媲美 |
[22:55] | I didn’t know how homesick I was. | 我都不知道我有多想家 |
[22:57] | Charles, your mother’s stolen a girl again. | 查尔斯 你妈妈又拐了个姑娘来 |
[23:00] | She’s assured me that she’s changed her ways. | 她已经答应我不会再这么做了 |
[23:02] | The proof’s upstairs being raped. | 人证现在就在楼上被人强暴呢 |
[23:05] | This is the same diabolical fuckery you rescued me from. | 就是那个你帮我逃脱过的老淫棍 |
[23:10] | Get the keys from Anne. | 去找安妮拿钥匙 |
[23:12] | We can’t just let her go. | 我们不能就这么放她走 |
[23:14] | What if she runs to the law and has my mother hanged? | 万一她去找法官绞死我母亲呢 |
[23:16] | Well, maybe she has it coming. | 也许这是她活该呢 |
[23:17] | Not from my hand! | 那也不能因为我 |
[23:21] | I’ll confront my mother when she gets back. | 等我母亲回来我会和她谈的 |
[23:23] | Well, we know how that will go, don’t we? | 我们都知道结果 不是吗 |
[23:32] | It’s you and me then. | 只能靠咱们两个了 |
[23:35] | If we’re caught, she’ll string us both up | 如果被发现了 她会把咱俩 |
[23:38] | like a pair of Christmas geese. | 像圣诞烤鹅一样吊起来 |
[23:46] | You can die alone, | 你可以自己赴死 |
[23:48] | or with your rapine friends. | 或者拉上你的强奸犯朋友 |
[23:54] | A signed confession. | 有署名的认罪书 |
[23:57] | The law might be kind. | 法官或许能开恩 |
[24:03] | He needs a day or two to think on what he’s done. | 他需要一两天来好好想想他的所作所为 |
[24:06] | You’re a killer, | 你是个杀手 |
[24:08] | same as me. | 和我一样 |
[24:11] | Where’s your confession? | 你的认罪书呢 |
[24:14] | I didn’t think anything would make me smile today. | 我以为今天没什么能让我笑出来 |
[24:19] | But that’s such a pretty sight. | 不过这景色真是别致 |
[24:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:31] | Mrs. Quigley came while you were out. | 你外出的时候奎格利夫人过来了 |
[24:33] | They’ve taken the Lady’s daughter. | 他们把夫人的女儿带走了 |
[24:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:39] | You left me when I needed your help. | 在我最需要帮助的时候 你把我抛下了 |
[24:42] | I’m here now, | 现在我来了 |
[24:43] | with news that’ll bring your daughter back. | 而且有办法帮你把女儿带回来 |
[24:46] | We must go at once to my brother’s. | 我们得立刻去找我哥哥 |
[24:47] | Lords Fallon, Lidington, | 法伦大人 利丁顿大人 |
[24:50] | and a pack of titled brutes | 和一伙贵族混蛋们 |
[24:51] | have been raping and killing girls. | 长久以来一直在奸杀少女 |
[24:56] | They killed Kitty Carter, Fanny. | 是他们杀了凯蒂·卡特 范妮 |
[25:00] | We have it from Fallon’s own mouth. | 法伦自己亲口承认的 |
[25:03] | Nancy Birch has him tied at her house in Angel Court, | 南茜·伯奇把他绑在天使庭院的家中 |
[25:06] | and he’s signing a confession | 他会签认罪书 |
[25:07] | saying that Quigley is their procuress. | 承认奎格利是他们的淫媒 |
[25:11] | Your brother is their master. | 你哥是他们的头儿 |
[25:15] | No. | 不 |
[25:17] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[25:19] | Not even Dodds can dismiss such evidence. | 就算是多兹法官也不能无视这份证据了 |
[25:23] | Then my brother’s disgrace will be absolute. | 那我哥的贬黜就是板上钉钉的了 |
[25:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:29] | He will fall, | 他会垮台 |
[25:30] | and your daughter will be safe. | 你的女儿就安全了 |
[25:33] | I must go home. | 我得回家 |
[25:34] | She’s in great and immediate danger. | 她身处危急之中 |
[25:37] | Perhaps you haven’t understood. | 也许你还没明白 |
[25:40] | You’re safe. | 你们已经安全了 |
[25:43] | I understand you very well. | 我非常明白你 |
[25:46] | You’ve taught me to fend for myself. | 你教会我自谋生计 |
[25:48] | Now you’ll see how well I do. | 你将看到我能做到如鱼得水 |
[25:56] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪里 |
[25:58] | On her own path. | 走她的阳关道 |
[26:02] | Lord Fallon’s safely trussed. | 法伦大人被缚牢了 |
[26:05] | Bit of time, he’ll soon confess. | 再过一会儿 他就会认罪 |
[26:10] | How are you bearing it, sprat? | 你怎么样 小家伙 |
[26:14] | Still swimming. | 还撑得住 |
[26:22] | Poor Lucy. | 可怜的露西 |
[26:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:28] | We’ll sit. | 坐着说 |
[26:36] | Grief comes in great gusts to blow you down. | 悲伤来得太猛烈 都快将你击倒 |
[26:41] | The things men do. | 男人造的孽 |
[26:43] | Shh, breathe, my love. | 深呼吸 亲爱的 |
[26:46] | I’m empty, Nance. | 我内在一片空虚 南茜 |
[26:49] | There’s no heart in here, | 没有真心 |
[26:52] | not for man nor woman. | 付与男人或者女人 |
[26:57] | Nothing but stone. | 只有一颗硬石 |
[27:01] | You have so much heart… | 你的真心多么赤诚 |
[27:05] | …the weight is pain. | 因痛苦而沉重 |
[27:10] | Your ma found her love. | 你妈妈找到了她的真爱 |
[27:14] | So will you and Lucy. | 你和露西也会的 |
[27:18] | Did you find yours? | 你找到了吗 |
[27:22] | I loved your ma, you silly cunt. | 我爱你妈 小傻子 |
[27:56] | This is what your mother was keeping you from. | 这就是你妈妈一直在对你隐瞒的 |
[28:01] | Your birthright. | 你与生俱来的权利 |
[28:23] | You must be she. | 你肯定就是她了 |
[28:24] | How do you do, Uncle? | 你好 舅舅 |
[28:39] | Yesterday I learned of your existence, and… | 昨日我知晓了你的存在 |
[28:43] | now here you are. | 而如今你就站在这 |
[28:44] | Where did Mrs. Quigley find you? | 奎格利夫人在哪里找到你的 |
[28:46] | Her mother had taken her to the Wells brothel. | 她妈把她带去了威尔斯妓院 |
[28:49] | Good God, she could’ve ruined you. | 天哪 她差点毁了你 |
[28:51] | But here she is, | 但现在她在这 |
[28:53] | safe and sound. | 安然无恙 |
[29:01] | First, you must try some of these delicious fancies, | 先尝一尝这些美味的水果 |
[29:06] | and you will forgive me for one moment. | 容我失陪一会儿 |
[29:14] | You will soon see my gratitude. | 你马上就会看到我的感激之情 |
[29:18] | I have a request, | 我有一个请求 |
[29:20] | about Charlotte. | 关于夏洛特的 |
[29:23] | Don’t throw her on a bonfire, | 不要现在就把她推入火坑 |
[29:26] | not yet. | 时候未到 |
[29:28] | You want her spared? | 你希望她得到宽恕 |
[29:30] | She’s suffering. | 她现在饱受折磨 |
[29:32] | I like her alive when she suffers. | 我喜欢看她活受罪的样子 |
[30:09] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[31:07] | And did your mother ever make mention of your father? | 你妈妈有没有提到过你父亲 |
[31:12] | She said that his name is a secret that she’ll take to the grave. | 她说父亲的名字会随着她一起进入坟墓 |
[31:17] | She seemed so calm and rational. | 她看上去很平静很理性 |
[31:21] | That is a mask that… | 那只是一张面具 |
[31:23] | has been slipping for some time. | 松动已久的面具 |
[31:25] | He’ll try in every way to undermine me. | 他会千万百计来诋毁我 |
[31:29] | He’s taken my strength since I was younger than you. | 我比你还小时就已被他击垮 |
[31:31] | Calm yourself, let me help you. | 冷静点 让我帮助你 |
[31:33] | You can’t help anyone, Harcourt. | 你帮不了任何人 哈考特 |
[31:36] | Lord Fallon has betrayed you. | 法伦大人背叛了你 |
[31:39] | What nonsense is this? | 胡说八道什么呢 |
[31:40] | He was caught trying to murder his witness | 他试图杀死目击他罪行的证人时 |
[31:43] | by angry, vengeful women. | 被一群愤怒的复仇女当场捉拿 |
[31:45] | He spewed out your name in return for his life. | 为了活下来 他说出了你的名字 |
[31:50] | Is he arrested? | 他被逮捕了吗 |
[31:52] | Worse. | 更糟糕 |
[31:54] | The women have him, | 那群女人控制了他 |
[31:56] | and they won’t give him up | 她们不会放手的 |
[31:57] | until he signs a full confession. | 直到他在认罪书上签字 |
[32:00] | Sophia, let’s go into the house. | 索菲亚 我们回屋里去 |
[32:02] | Stay. | 留在这 |
[32:04] | Learn for yourself what kind of man this is. | 自己去体会这是个什么样的男人 |
[32:07] | Fallon’s named you leader of a brotherhood | 法伦坦白你是兄弟会的领导 |
[32:10] | whose charming business | 而这个兄弟会的主要生意是 |
[32:11] | is slaying and despoiling girls. | 屠杀和蹂躏女孩子 |
[32:17] | This is a monstrous fantasy. | 如此禽兽般的嗜好 |
[32:20] | I know where they’re holding him. | 我知道她们把他关在哪 |
[32:23] | Sign over my fortune and full keeping of my child, | 签字移交我的财产和孩子的抚养监护权 |
[32:26] | and I might tell you. | 我也许就会告诉你 |
[32:27] | Where is Fallon? | 法伦在哪里 |
[32:36] | I want our house in St. James’s | 我要圣詹姆斯的房子 |
[32:38] | where you’ll never come near us, | 你保证永远不会接近我们 |
[32:41] | and your signed assurance | 你还要签字保证 |
[32:42] | that no harm will ever come to Charlotte Wells. | 不会伤害夏洛特·威尔斯 |
[32:48] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[32:51] | If I hated you, I’d let you fall. | 如果我恨你 我会让你一厥不复 |
[32:56] | But I cannot, | 但我不能这么做 |
[32:57] | because you are my brother. | 因为你是我的哥哥 |
[33:02] | God damn you. | 妈的 |
[33:12] | It’s the second time in a week she’s had me beaten. | 这是一个礼拜来她第二次让人打我了 |
[33:14] | We don’t get paid enough for this. | 我们拿的钱太少 |
[33:15] | There was a bad look in her eyes, Charles. | 她的眼神里带着邪恶 查尔斯 |
[33:18] | She was thrilled to cause me pain. | 给我制造痛苦是她的乐趣 |
[33:22] | Why would she do it in my house? | 她为什么要在我的房子里这么做 |
[33:24] | Can I just ask what you’re doing | 我就想问你 你要我们 |
[33:26] | for the 50 pound a week that we’re earning on our backs? | 每周跟人上床挣的五十英镑干什么 |
[33:38] | I need your keys, Anne. | 我需要你的钥匙 安妮 |
[33:39] | Take your hobgoblin and get out of my way. | 带着你的妖怪走开 别挡我的路 |
[33:42] | You’re such a lofty bitch, aren’t ya? | 你还真是个傲慢的贱人 |
[33:44] | You’d fire a blunderbuss on your own mother | 要是奎格利夫人下令 |
[33:46] | if Mrs. Quigley told you to. | 你都愿意一枪崩了你母亲 |
[33:48] | I would. I hate my mother. | 没错 我恨我母亲 |
[33:53] | I shall tell Charles. | 我要去告诉查尔斯 |
[33:54] | You do that. | 你去啊 |
[34:01] | I see what this is. | 我明白了 |
[34:04] | You made up this vile tale to try and swindle me. | 你编这鬼话想来骗我的钱 |
[34:06] | Fifty pounds is the swindle. | 五十英镑就是你的骗局 |
[34:08] | You’re lucky to be earning anything at all! | 给你钱就不错了 |
[34:10] | – Charles! – You’d rather we were slaves? | -查尔斯 -你巴不得我们是奴隶 |
[34:12] | Nell, be calm. | 内尔 冷静点 |
[34:13] | Slaves wouldn’t answer back! | 至少奴隶不会顶嘴 |
[34:14] | And I am getting sick of your lip! | 我早厌倦了你的嘴 |
[34:17] | – Are you, flabbermouth? – Charles! | -是吗 弱鸡 -查尔斯 |
[34:19] | If you don’t want to pay, | 你要是不想给钱 |
[34:21] | go back to the gutter. | 就回贫民窟去 |
[34:22] | I’d rather be there | 我情愿去那里 |
[34:23] | than give my earnings to a halfwit. | 也不把挣来的钱给一个弱智 |
[34:24] | Impudent drab! | 无礼的荡妇 |
[34:26] | You’re so dim you don’t even know | 你笨到连埃米莉·莱西 |
[34:27] | Emily Lacey’s shoving a cushion up her stays! | 往内衣里塞垫子都不知道 |
[34:29] | Charles, she’s letting your mother’s property escape. | 查尔斯 她要放走你妈妈的妓女 |
[34:34] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[34:35] | She’s going, Charles, it’s the right thing. | 她要走了 查尔斯 这么做是正确的 |
[34:37] | I mean, what’s this? | 我说 这是什么 |
[34:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:41] | Charlie, get off! | 查尔斯 放手 |
[34:47] | Go. | 走 |
[34:48] | While you still can, go. | 趁还来得及 走 |
[34:52] | You lie about everything. | 你一直在撒谎 |
[34:54] | You’re worse than my mother. | 你比我妈妈还恶毒 |
[34:56] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[34:57] | It came out, I was angry. | 我生气说漏嘴了 |
[34:59] | Oh, thank you very fucking much, Nell. | 真他妈的谢谢你 内尔 |
[35:01] | Do you think I’m an utter fool? | 你觉得我真是个傻子吗 |
[35:03] | Get out. | 滚 |
[35:06] | All of you, go on with her. | 你们跟她一起 |
[35:07] | You have one day to clear your things out of my house. | 你们有一天时间收拾东西离开我的房子 |
[35:10] | It’s not your house, it’s mine. | 这不是你的房子 是我的 |
[35:12] | Do you think my mother would be stupid enough | 你以为我妈妈会蠢到 |
[35:14] | to put the deeds in your name? | 在房契上写你的名字吗 |
[35:16] | The house has always been mine. | 这房子一直是我的 |
[35:18] | If you could read, you’d know that. | 你要是识字 就该知道 |
[35:20] | Charlie, you’re speaking in a temper. | 查理 你说的是气话 |
[35:21] | Out! | 滚 |
[35:45] | You let women do this to you? | 你让女人给折磨成这样 |
[35:53] | They’ll pay. | 她们会付出代价的 |
[35:56] | They’ll pay. | 她们会付出代价的 |
[36:08] | How could Emily say she loves me | 埃米莉怎么能说爱我 |
[36:09] | and then do something so deceitful? | 又这样欺骗我 |
[36:14] | I’ve not spent much time around your mother, | 我在你母亲这里呆得不久 |
[36:17] | but I’ve seen enough to scare me. | 但所见所闻已经让我害怕 |
[36:20] | Emily must’ve been desperate to tell a lie like that. | 埃米莉撒这种谎 肯定是绝望之举 |
[36:46] | Well, he didn’t escape on his own, I’ll tell you that. | 是有人帮他逃走的 我敢保证 |
[36:50] | Lady Fitz. | 菲茨夫人 |
[36:51] | She told Blayne. | 她告诉了布雷恩 |
[36:54] | Did no one ever tell you blood’s thicker than water? | 没人告诉过你血浓于水吗 |
[37:00] | I feel cursed, Nance. | 我感觉被诅咒了 南茜 |
[37:03] | The wealthy stick together | 有钱人团结在一起 |
[37:05] | like pig’s cheeks in molasses. | 就像糖浆里贴在一块的猪脸蛋 |
[37:08] | Where in this cock city is Emily Lacey? | 该死的 埃米莉·莱西到哪去了 |
[37:13] | If that stolen girl from Golden Square speaks, | 如果那个从金色广场偷来的女孩肯作证 |
[37:15] | we can still get Blayne and Quigley to the law. | 我们还是能让布雷恩和奎格利接受制裁 |
[37:19] | Her baby was pure fibbery. | 她的孩子是假的 |
[37:23] | Hallelujah. | 感谢主 |
[37:25] | A lifetime of whoring | 当了一辈子妓女 |
[37:27] | has left her barren as a jam jar. | 她就跟果酱罐一样没法生育 |
[37:32] | Anne, we are on our way up and up. | 安妮 我们正步步高升 |
[37:43] | My poor darling. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[37:46] | Thank God Emily Lacey is out of your life. | 埃米莉·莱西终于滚出了你的生活 |
[37:51] | What about this Abigail girl? | 这个阿比盖尔是怎么回事 |
[37:53] | Have you abducted her? | 你绑架了她吗 |
[37:55] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[37:58] | I gave you my promise | 我向你保证过 |
[37:59] | I would never do anything like that ever again. | 我不会再干这种事了 |
[38:02] | Well, that’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[38:04] | So, when Emily let her go, I didn’t stop her. | 所以埃米莉放她走的时候我没拦着 |
[38:09] | You’ve been led around by your fuckstress | 你就跟驴一样 被你的狗娘们 |
[38:11] | like a donkey on a rope. | 牵着鼻子走 |
[38:12] | How dare you let her free my property? | 你竟敢让她放走我的妓女 |
[38:14] | So you did abduct her? | 这么说你确实绑架她了 |
[38:16] | Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[38:20] | Charles, | 查尔斯 |
[38:22] | I have the Marquess of Blayne | 我牢牢掌握着 |
[38:24] | eating walnuts from my hand. | 布雷恩侯爵呢 |
[38:27] | How can you put all this at risk? | 你怎敢如此冒险 |
[38:29] | I haven’t, if you’re speaking true. | 如果你说的是真话 我就不是冒险 |
[38:34] | I couldn’t stop them. | 我拦不住他们 |
[38:36] | Charlotte Wells and her tripe-dog. | 夏洛特·威尔斯和她的走狗 |
[38:38] | – What do you want? – A gibbet. | -你们想要干什么 -要你上绞刑架 |
[38:40] | Your carcass swinging in the wind. | 要你飘尸风中 |
[38:43] | Mrs. May and I had a joke about you. | 梅夫人和我开过你的玩笑 |
[38:45] | We used to say the midwife had thrown away the baby | 我们说接生婆应该是把胎儿扔了 |
[38:48] | and kept the afterbirth. | 留下来的是胎盘 |
[38:49] | You were so unsightly, | 你那么丑 |
[38:51] | fit only for rough usage. | 只能糙着用 |
[38:54] | Anne, fetch Abigail Warren. | 安妮 去把阿比盖尔·华伦找来 |
[39:00] | Charles, you are brilliant after all. | 查尔斯 你可真聪明 |
[39:04] | There is no such girl in this house. | 这个家里没有这个人 |
[39:05] | She took a chance and ran off. | 她冒险跑了 |
[39:09] | Where’s Emily Lacey? | 埃米莉·莱西人呢 |
[39:11] | My son has booted her into a ditch. | 我儿子把她踢到阴沟里了 |
[39:13] | – Shut up! – Charles! | -你闭嘴 -查尔斯 |
[39:16] | It was your mother | 是你的妈妈 |
[39:18] | who assured that mine kissed the rope. | 送我的妈妈上了绞刑架 |
[39:22] | Is that true? | 她说的是真的吗 |
[39:25] | I asked her to heal our rift, | 我让她跟我和解 |
[39:27] | but she refused. | 但是她不肯 |
[39:29] | She had been offered clemency, | 她有机会被豁免的 |
[39:31] | and you rode the Lord Chief Justice | 但你不停地催着首席大法官 |
[39:33] | to a rushed, degraded hanging. | 要给她行刑 |
[39:35] | Even now I’m acting to protect you. | 即使到现在我还在护着你 |
[39:37] | There are powerful men who want you dead, | 一些权贵想要你死 |
[39:39] | but I said, “No, spare her. | 但我对他们说 “不要 放过她 |
[39:41] | I cherish her, in spite of everything.” | 无论如何 我还是疼爱她的” |
[39:43] | You are unbelievable. | 谁信你才怪 |
[39:45] | Charles, leave me alone. | 查尔斯 放开我 |
[39:47] | Get the keys. | 去拿钥匙 |
[39:48] | Unhand me, you ridiculous boy! | 放开我 你个蠢货 |
[39:49] | A taste of your own medicine. | 你自讨苦吃 |
[39:53] | How dare you! | 你敢 |
[39:55] | Anne, get Blayne. | 安妮 去找布雷恩来 |
[39:56] | Get Blayne! | 快去 |
[39:58] | Say the word “Spartan” And he will come! | 你对他说”斯巴达人” 他就会来 |
[40:04] | Charles, let me out! | 查尔斯 放我出去 |
[40:06] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[40:09] | She enables rape and sanctions murder. | 她助人强奸 默许谋杀 |
[40:13] | You know this. | 你知道我说的是事实 |
[40:14] | Charles, you little bastard! | 查尔斯 你个小混蛋 |
[40:16] | She is my mother. | 她是我亲妈 |
[40:17] | You ingrate! | 你个忘恩负义的小人 |
[40:19] | I can’t hang her, | 不管她做过什么 |
[40:21] | no matter what she’s done. | 我都不会送她去死 |
[40:23] | I won’t ask you to. | 我没让你这么做 |
[40:27] | But there is a way to curb her. | 但是有一个办法可以控制她 |
[40:28] | I should’ve strangled you, | 我早该把你勒死 |
[40:30] | you useless, brainless, misshapen toad! | 你个无脑的没用的东西 |
[40:36] | What is it? | 怎么做 |
[40:36] | Charlotte Wells, I saved your life! | 夏洛特·威尔斯 我救过你的命 |
[40:40] | And by my word, you will be roasted on a spit! | 要我说 你会被活活烤死 |
[40:46] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[40:49] | Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[40:50] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[40:52] | I spoke in anger. | 我那是气话 |
[40:54] | Please, Charles. | 求你了 查尔斯 |
[40:58] | You know I need you. | 你知道我需要你 |
[41:00] | I need you by my side. | 我需要你的支持 |
[41:01] | You’re my–you’re my lovely boy. | 你是我最亲爱的儿子 |
[41:04] | Please! | 求你了 |
[41:07] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[41:11] | Is it really so easy? | 真的有这么简单吗 |
[41:13] | One male relative is all it takes. | 只要一个男性亲戚就行 |
[41:26] | There now. | 瞧瞧 |
[41:28] | The storm has passed. | 暴风雨过去了 |
[41:30] | You must come with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[41:32] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[41:38] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[41:39] | Hands off me. | 手拿开 |
[41:41] | Get off of me! | 给我滚开 |
[41:44] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我哪儿也不去 |
[41:46] | This is my home! | 这是我家 |
[41:48] | No, I’m your mother! | 不 我是你妈 |
[41:51] | I’m not leaving, this is my house! Charles! | 我不走 这是我家 查尔斯 |
[41:55] | I will not leave! | 我不会走的 |
[41:58] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[42:00] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[42:02] | Don’t waste your tears. | 别浪费感情 |
[42:05] | It’s her judgment day. | 这是她的审判日 |
[42:08] | “I do freely confess | “我承认 |
[42:11] | to the murders of Justice Cunliffe, | 我杀了坎利夫法官 |
[42:13] | a harlot Miss Carter, | 和妓女卡特小姐 |
[42:16] | and to the wounding of Miss Scanwell. | 我还伤害了斯康威尔小姐 |
[42:19] | I did these acts alone, | 所有这些皆为我一人所为 |
[42:21] | spurred only by my baleful nature. | 一切皆因我的邪恶本质而为 |
[42:26] | Damned by God and my fellow man, | 被上帝和我的同伴诅咒 |
[42:30] | I see no other path but to take my own life.” | 除了结束生命 别无他法” |
[42:59] | Here is hemlock. | 这是毒堇 |
[43:01] | Here is the knife. | 这是刀 |
[43:04] | I die as I lived. | 我要用我的方法死 |
[44:17] | The law’s rat. | 法律界的蛀虫 |
[44:23] | You sent my Margaret to a butcher’s slab. | 是你把玛格丽特送上了断头台 |
[44:25] | Please, I… | 拜托 我 |
[44:26] | Give me her body! | 把她的尸体给我 |
[44:28] | You tell me where she is! | 告诉我她在哪 |
[44:30] | I cannot. | 我做不到 |
[44:31] | Give me Margaret Wells, | 把玛格丽特·威尔斯交给我 |
[44:33] | so I can lay her to rest! | 我要让她入土为安 |
[44:35] | You cannot. | 你不能 |
[44:37] | You cannot bury her | 你不能埋她 |
[44:38] | ’cause she is not dead. | 因为她还没死 |
[44:43] | I spared her. | 我赦免了她 |
[44:45] | I paid the hangman. | 买通了刽子手 |
[44:48] | She lives? | 她还活着 |
[44:51] | She’s on a transport ship | 她在运输船上 |
[44:54] | bound for Virginia. | 前往弗吉尼亚 |
[44:57] | She lives? | 她还活着 |
[45:00] | If you speak, I will be hanged | 你要是说出去 我就要因违背上级 |
[45:02] | for insubordination. | 被绞死了 |
[45:04] | Tell no one. | 对谁都别说 |
[45:06] | You spared her? | 你赦免了她 |
[45:09] | I did. | 对 |
[45:12] | Now you spare me. | 放过我吧 |
[45:35] | Go and tell your family. | 去告诉你家人吧 |
[45:38] | You didn’t waste much time. | 真是一会儿都不闲着 |
[45:40] | Your old missus is still not in the ground. | 你上一个夫人都没埋呢 |
[45:45] | You cannot sting me, | 这可惹不毛我 |
[45:47] | little fly. | 小苍蝇 |
[45:53] | We’ve lost our house, | 我们的妓院没有了 |
[45:55] | you blabbing cow. | 多嘴的母牛 |
[45:58] | Did you tell Nell I wasn’t pregnant? | 是你告诉内尔我没怀孕吗 |
[46:00] | ‘Cause she spilled it to Charles like it was soup. | 她一股脑全都和查尔斯说了 |
[46:04] | He’s taken his house back and we’re cast out. | 他抢回房子 把我们赶出来了 |
[46:08] | So, thank you. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[46:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:13] | We’re tavern whores. | 我们变成酒馆的妓女了 |
[46:24] | Who wants me silk? | 谁想跟我玩一玩 |
[46:29] | Come on, who’s hard enough for me? | 快点 谁够硬了 来上我 |
[46:32] | Ten shillings! | 10先令 |
[46:36] | What do you say, boys? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[46:41] | Mrs. Quigley sent me. | 奎格利夫人派我来的 |
[46:42] | She’s in urgent need of your assistance. | 她急需你的帮助 |
[46:44] | I don’t give a damn about Mrs. Quigley. | 我一点都不关心奎格利夫人 |
[46:48] | But you’re a delectable distraction. | 但是你挺讨人喜欢的 |
[46:51] | She said the word “Spartan” Would make you come. | 她说 说出”斯巴达”你就会来了 |
[46:58] | Why don’t you make me come? | 不如你让我来[高潮]吧 |
[47:01] | I’d like nothing better. | 正合我意 |
[47:03] | Thirty guineas? | 三十基尼 |
[47:21] | Am I still just a dalliance? | 我只是一个你招惹到的人吗 |
[47:26] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[47:30] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[47:36] | I’ve been a prig. | 是我太自负了 |
[47:46] | We’ll find rooms. | 我们会找到房子的 |
[47:50] | We’ll set up on our own. | 开家自己的妓院 |
[47:52] | Are you with us, Harriet? | 你和我们一起吗 哈里特 |
[47:54] | Oh, what’s a house anyway? | 归根结底 妓院是什么呢 |
[47:58] | It’s the people. | 是里面的人 |
[48:25] | She’s alive? | 她还活着 |
[48:31] | No one can know, | 不能有其他人知道 |
[48:34] | not even the girls. | 姑娘们也不行 |
[48:36] | I’ll kill her when I see her. | 我见到她一定要宰了她 |
[48:39] | I knew Ma was too good for the noose. | 我就知道妈妈这么好的人不能被绞死 |
[48:43] | She can never come back, can she? | 她永远都回不来了吧 |
[48:48] | Returning carries a sentence of death, | 回来就活不成 |
[48:50] | so she’s alive, | 所以她还活着 |
[48:52] | but she’s lost to us. | 但和我们失去联系了 |
[48:58] | She’ll work some trick to find us. | 她会有办法找到我们的 |
[49:02] | She’s Margaret Wells. | 她是玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[49:26] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我什么毛病都没有 |
[49:28] | I’m–I’m as sane as you. | 我和你一样正常 |
[49:30] | Please, | 求求你 |
[49:32] | send to the Marquess of Blayne. | 去找布雷恩侯爵 |
[49:37] | He’ll release me | 他会放我出去 |
[49:38] | and you’ll be paid for your pains. | 你会得到回报的 |
[49:40] | You’ll be paid for your pains. | 你会得到回报的 |
[49:41] | Please. | 求求你 |
[49:42] | Please! | 求你了 |
[49:45] | Just tell him you know | 告诉他你知道 |
[49:46] | that his sister is mother to a most unnatural bastard! | 她的妹妹生下了世界上最有悖人伦的私生子 |
[49:51] | There is incest between them! | 他们两个乱伦 |
[49:54] | My sermon for today | 我今天的布道 |
[49:57] | is in praise of God’s justice, | 意欲赞美上帝的公正 |
[50:01] | for He moves in strange | 因为他举止奇怪 |
[50:04] | and beautiful ways. | 却又美丽 |