时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Condolences, Mr. Young. | 节哀顺便 杨先生 |
[00:48] | I’ve nothing to say to you. | 我和你们无话可说 |
[00:49] | We hear your wife lost her daughter, Charlotte Wells. | 我们听说您太太痛失爱女夏洛特・威尔斯 |
[01:07] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[01:09] | We’d like to buy your land. | 我们想买你的土地 |
[01:10] | Over my dead body. | 等我死了吧 |
[01:12] | No, over your wife’s. | 不 万一您太太死了呢 |
[01:15] | Our hearts are set on that land. | 我们打定主意要买那块地了 |
[01:18] | If you refuse to meet our terms, | 如果你拒绝我们的提议 |
[01:20] | we’ll give her name to the law. | 我们就向法官揭发她 |
[01:44] | I need to know who killed her. | 我要知道是谁杀了她 |
[01:45] | You need to stay alive. | 你要好好活下去 |
[01:48] | I can’t just do nothing. | 我不能什么也不做 |
[01:50] | If the law fails, I’ll be her justice. | 如果法律不能制裁凶手 我会的 |
[01:54] | Maybe I can be yours too. | 也许我也能为你找回公正 |
[01:57] | The magistrate, Knox, I sense a decency in him. | 我觉得那个法官诺克斯很正直 |
[02:03] | Perhaps he can be worked on. | 也许能够帮上我们 |
[02:05] | Hanged me for murder, Will, | 威廉 我是因为谋杀被绞死的 |
[02:07] | not for belching in a public place. | 不是因为在公共场所打嗝 |
[02:10] | You’d need a miracle. | 你想保我除非奇迹发生 |
[02:19] | I shall strive for one. | 我会努力创造奇迹 |
[02:28] | Did you spend the night with Isaac? | 你和艾萨克共度了良宵吗 |
[02:36] | Where are they? What state was he in? | 他们人呢 他状态怎么样 |
[02:40] | Why don’t you ask my cunt? | 你怎么不问问我的小穴呢 |
[02:42] | Can’t tell which end is which. | 我分不清哪头才是 |
[02:55] | You shall have your prince, my love… | 你会得到王子的 亲爱的 |
[03:00] | And I shall have… | 而我将得到… |
[03:04] | my kingdom. | 我的王国 |
[03:17] | – What’s the trouble? – It’s you. | -怎么了 -是你的问题 |
[03:20] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[03:24] | I can’t allow this feeling in my life. I… | 我不能允许自己有这种感情 我… |
[03:35] | Your man Leadsom’s here. | 你的男人莱桑姆来了 |
[03:37] | – At this time of day? – Tell him she’s busy. | -这个时间来 -和他说她忙着呢 |
[03:39] | Take him to my room. | 把他带到我的房间去 |
[04:00] | We don’t want your custom. | 我们不需要你的拜访 |
[04:03] | You might not understand how much I love this house. | 你或许不明白我有多爱这座房子 |
[04:09] | My soul is in these walls. | 我的灵魂都在这些墙里 |
[04:14] | You took advantage of my son, | 你从我儿子身上占了便宜 |
[04:16] | and now I’d like to have it back. | 而我想把它要回来 |
[04:18] | All you own is paper. | 你有的不过是几张纸 |
[04:22] | You’ve got no sway with me. | 你无力撼动我 |
[04:25] | I saw a ghost last night: | 昨晚我见到一个幽灵 |
[04:28] | Margaret Wells, | 玛格丽特・威尔斯 |
[04:30] | as I live and breathe. | 活这么久第一次见鬼 |
[04:33] | So, it would appear, does she. | 所以呢 我就想问 她还活着吗 |
[04:39] | You’re as mad as a wet cat. | 你脑子进水了 |
[04:40] | Maybe, but I know a hawk from a handsaw. | 也许吧 但这点辨别能力我还是有的 |
[04:45] | My mother’s dead. | 我妈妈已经死了 |
[04:48] | I’m impressed. | 令人敬佩 |
[04:53] | I’m delighted. | 我很高兴 |
[04:56] | I’ve missed her. Where is she? | 我很想念她 她在哪 |
[04:59] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[05:02] | Get out! | 给我滚出去 |
[05:05] | I’m going to give you the gift of her life. | 我会把她的生命作为礼物送给你 |
[05:09] | In exchange, you and that tailor’s dummy Mrs. Harvey | 作为交换 你和那个裁缝的傀儡哈维太太 |
[05:12] | will sign this property back to me. | 要把这座房产重新转让给我 |
[05:18] | Tell Maggie I want to see her. | 告诉玛格我想见她 |
[05:28] | What’s gonna happen to Greek Street? | 希腊街会怎么样呢 |
[05:31] | It’ll have its bawd again, | 它的老鸨会回来的 |
[05:32] | if I have anything to do with it. | 如果这里还与我有关的话 |
[05:41] | Go. Go now. | 走 走吧 |
[05:46] | Keep her safe, Fanny. | 保护好她 范妮 |
[05:57] | North! | 诺斯 |
[06:03] | John Kelly wants another bout to win his title back. | 约翰・凯利想再打一场 把名声赢回来 |
[06:07] | I can’t put my mind to that right now. | 我现在没心情想这些 |
[06:09] | North, help me or my next fight will be with that wall. | 诺斯 帮帮我 不然我要去打墙了 |
[06:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[06:16] | And how do you bear it, | 你怎么能忍受 |
[06:18] | loving a woman who does such work? | 爱一个做那种工作的女人 |
[06:20] | You and Harriet? I’m glad. | 是说你和哈里特的事吗 我很欣慰 |
[06:22] | Don’t be. | 别了 |
[06:23] | Another man’s hands are on her. | 她正在另一个男人怀里呢 |
[06:25] | You must live with it or lose her. | 要么接受 要么失去她 |
[06:28] | She has children, as Margaret did, | 她有孩子 像玛格丽特那样 |
[06:31] | and must thrive upon her wits. | 只能凭自己的力量打拼 |
[06:33] | Learn patience, though mine fails me still. | 要有耐心 虽然我也常常忘记这点 |
[06:38] | I’ll help you win your fight. | 我会帮你赢得比赛的 |
[07:03] | You bleed me dry. | 你们要把我榨干了 |
[07:12] | It’s a pleasure doing business with you. | 和你合作很愉快 |
[07:15] | Shame clings to murderers, | 耻辱会伴随谋杀者的一生 |
[07:19] | its claws in their backs. | 它的利爪会深入他们的脊背 |
[07:22] | What do you mean? How dare you? | 什么意思 你好大的胆子 |
[07:28] | It’ll suck your blood until your guilt cries out. | 它会吸食你的血肉 直到你的愧疚无处可逃 |
[07:38] | Don’t let him rattle you. | 别让他吓到你 |
[07:44] | I want nothing of it. | 我一点也不想要 |
[07:46] | Sell it, now. | 卖了 赶紧 |
[07:52] | I can’t bear trouble. I loathe it like an ache. | 我受不了麻烦 如疼痛般令人厌恶 |
[07:55] | We’ve much to keep secret here. | 我们有太多事需要保密 |
[07:58] | Quigley’s got a mangy toehold. | 奎格利抓住一个小破绽 |
[08:01] | She’ll never give it up. | 她绝不会放弃 |
[08:03] | Mrs. May was spry as a sprout. | 梅夫人强壮如牛 |
[08:08] | I thought it very strange that she suddenly pegged it. | 我觉得她突然死去很蹊跷 |
[08:12] | Mr. Knox. | 诺克斯先生 |
[08:14] | I’m late. Is this urgent? | 我迟到了 事情很急吗 |
[08:16] | I’ve lost two women from my family. | 我家已经失去了两个女人 |
[08:19] | Neither of them deserved to die. | 她们都死于非命 |
[08:21] | Margaret Wells was shielding her daughter | 玛格丽特・威尔斯是为保护女儿 |
[08:23] | from a peer of the realm. | 免遭王国贵族毒手 |
[08:24] | What kind of law sees she hangs for that? | 什么律法能因此置她于死地 |
[08:26] | One written by peers of the realm. | 王国贵族所撰写的律法 |
[08:29] | One you must agree is unjust. | 但你必须承认并不公正 |
[08:31] | A justice upholding injustice, | 身为法官却维护不公 |
[08:33] | why do you consider I drink so? | 不然我为何借酒浇愁 |
[08:36] | I traveled to Scotland. | 我曾游历苏格兰 |
[08:38] | Never drank so much in me life. | 生命中不曾饮过如此多的酒 |
[08:40] | Never laughed so much either. | 也不曾如此欢愉的大笑 |
[08:46] | Is it possible to be pardoned after death? | 死后可能被赦免吗 |
[08:50] | It’s not impossible. | 并非不可能 |
[08:53] | But such matters are dealt with by parliament and the king. | 但此类事物需议会和国王出面 |
[08:56] | I hope you have pals in high places, Mr. North. | 希望你有身居高位的朋友 诺斯先生 |
[09:08] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[09:16] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[09:20] | Most of us can’t find one decent man, let alone two. | 大部分人找不到一个体面男人 更别说两个 |
[09:55] | I’m not ready to leave. | 我还没准备好离开 |
[10:07] | I feel like I’m losing you to the past. | 我感觉你要回到过去了 |
[10:11] | How can I leave without knowing who killed Charlotte? | 杀害夏洛特的凶手还没找到 我怎么走 |
[10:16] | Someone’s gotta pay for her death. | 有人得为她的死付出代价 |
[10:17] | And who’ll pay for yours? | 那谁为你的死付出代价 |
[10:21] | I’ve lost nearly everything to protect you. | 为了保护你 我几乎失去了一切 |
[10:24] | What have you lost? | 你失去了什么 |
[10:25] | My dignity. The land. | 我的尊严 土地 |
[10:30] | I sold it to the Pinchers for a song | 我把地便宜卖给了平彻兄弟 |
[10:33] | ’cause they were going to denounce you to the law. | 因为他们要向法庭告发你 |
[10:37] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[10:39] | They killed Charlotte. I can feel it. | 他们杀了夏洛特 我能感觉到 |
[10:42] | You’re bent on vengeance. | 你太痴迷于复仇了 |
[10:44] | Do you know where that ends? | 你知道那样的结局如何吗 |
[10:49] | Remember the year we had, | 还记得我们共度的年月 |
[10:51] | our life, our plans? | 我们的生活 我们的计划吗 |
[10:54] | You could have a future as well as a past. | 你本可以同时拥有未来和过去 |
[11:04] | These are London matters. You don’t understand. | 这都是伦敦的事 你不懂 |
[11:13] | My boat leaves tomorrow. | 我的船明天启程 |
[11:15] | You want your mother alive, make sure she’s on it. | 如果你想让你妈活着 保证她登船 |
[11:43] | I’ve met some vexing whores in my time, | 我这辈子见过不少令人烦恼的妓女 |
[11:47] | but your girl takes the biscuit. | 但你的姑娘尤为恶劣 |
[11:49] | She was expecting the prince to be princely. | 她只是期望王子能有王子风范 |
[11:54] | I want my 50 pounds back. | 把我的五十镑还我 |
[11:58] | By nature, she is pure and passionate. | 她生性纯洁 是个性情中人 |
[12:03] | She’s a girl of the highest caliber. | 她是质量最高的姑娘 |
[12:08] | Won’t you give her another chance? | 不如再给她一次机会吧 |
[12:12] | In return, there’s a dead weight you can help me shift. | 作为回报 你得帮我摆脱一副重担 |
[12:28] | How dead is she? | 她死透了吗 |
[12:30] | She was a pest. | 她就是个害虫 |
[12:32] | I stupefied her with laudanum. | 我用鸦片麻醉了她 |
[12:36] | Childbirth ruins women. You can take her off. | 生育会让女人失去价值 你可以带她走了 |
[12:38] | What… am I to take her in a coach like that? | 什么 我就直接这样带她坐马车吗 |
[12:44] | Better like that than bawling. | 总比大哭大闹的好 |
[12:46] | It looks a little like kidnap. | 看起来像绑架 |
[12:49] | Take her off | 带走她 |
[12:50] | and I will give your goose another bite of the royal cherry. | 我就再给你家小崽一次高攀王室的机会 |
[12:57] | How wonderful to be in your orbit again. | 回到你的圈子里感觉真好 |
[13:08] | She said she wants to see you. | 她说她想见你 |
[13:10] | That was her parting shot. | 她撂下的最后一句话 |
[13:13] | She’ll see me all right. | 她会见到我的 |
[13:19] | What is that for? | 那是干什么的 |
[13:20] | Don’t worry yourself. | 你别担心 |
[13:22] | I’ve been carrying it since I arrived. | 我来后就一直带着 |
[13:24] | Dead women must protect themselves. | 死去的女人需要保护自己 |
[13:43] | I’ll sell it, but three ways equal. | 我会卖 但得平分三份 |
[13:46] | Cut Emily in. | 给埃米莉一份 |
[13:47] | She’s not getting a sniff of my dust. | 我一毛钱也不会给她 |
[13:49] | We owe her. She deserves it. | 我们欠她的 她应得 |
[13:59] | We can use your influence. | 我们可以利用你的影响力 |
[14:02] | Do you think my influence will help? | 你觉得我的影响力能帮上忙 |
[14:04] | I’m struggling to find my own daughter. | 我连自己的女儿都找不到 |
[14:08] | My brother’s behind it. | 肯定是我哥干的 |
[14:09] | He was all but laughing in my face. | 他只会嘲笑我 |
[14:13] | You should draw him out, let him think he’s winning, | 你该引他出来 让他以为自己赢了 |
[14:17] | look for his weakness, and exploit it. | 寻找他的弱点 好好利用 |
[14:21] | I am his weakness. | 我就是他的弱点 |
[14:25] | I’ll do everything in my power for Mrs. Wells. | 我愿意为威尔斯夫人做任何事 |
[14:32] | I should teach you how to box. | 我该教你如何打拳击 |
[14:33] | Could knock your brother out. | 把你哥哥击晕 |
[14:36] | Now that is terribly tempting. | 这听上去非常诱人 |
[14:42] | – Isaac, we owe her. – You’re cunt-struck. | -艾萨克 我们欠她的 -你个孬种 |
[14:45] | If you’re not in love with her, you’re a ball hair away from it. | 就算你不爱她 也快被她迷住了 |
[14:48] | Love’s for fools. | 傻瓜才会陷入爱情 |
[14:50] | She’ll blab. | 她会说出去 |
[14:51] | Once a woman starts, her secrets gush. | 一旦女人开口 她的秘密就喷涌而出 |
[14:53] | The magistrate will prise her teeth apart. | 法官会撬开她的牙 |
[14:55] | I can keep her eating sugar from my hands. | 我能用甜头拴住她 |
[14:57] | She’s been a parasite on you for long enough. | 她做你的寄生虫够久了 |
[14:59] | She loves money. | 她爱钱 |
[15:01] | We cut her into the land, and we buy her. | 我们在土地上分她一杯羹 就能收买她 |
[15:05] | Your little hummingbird is flapping at the door. | 你的小蜂鸟上门了 |
[15:17] | What did you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[15:19] | Enough. | 够多了 |
[15:20] | I’m keeping him onside. | 我要得到他的支持 |
[15:23] | He needs mollifying. He always has. | 他需要被安抚 一直都是 |
[15:26] | I’m doing this for us, | 我做这些是为了我们 |
[15:28] | you and me. | 为了你和我 |
[15:32] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[15:48] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[15:50] | I thought you’d retired. | 我以为你隐退了 |
[15:54] | What do you want, Lobcock? | 你想干什么 傻老爷们 |
[15:57] | See you next time, love. | 下次再见 亲爱的 |
[16:00] | Fan, I’ve been losing me head. | 小范 我快疯了 |
[16:03] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:08] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[16:10] | Isaac’s acting deranged. | 艾萨克表现得很疯狂 |
[16:13] | And Hal, I fear he’s turning on me. | 哈尔 我害怕他会背叛我 |
[16:18] | You stayed with them after they torched this house. | 是你在他们烧了这里后还和他们在一起 |
[16:21] | You stayed with them after they killed Charlotte. | 是你在他们杀了夏洛特后还和他们在一起 |
[16:25] | – That’s not how it… – You lied to protect them. | -不是这样 -你为了保护他们而撒谎 |
[16:28] | – They trapped me! – You trapped yourself! | -是他们害我的 -是你害了你自己 |
[16:32] | You’ve made your bed, and you’re not welcome here! | 是你自己做的孽 你在这里不受欢迎 |
[16:37] | You’re turning into Margaret Wells! | 你要变成玛格丽特・威尔斯了 |
[16:47] | Christ. Mrs. Wells. You’re dead. | 天啊 威尔斯夫人 你已经死了 |
[16:50] | I gave the Grim Reaper one for free and he let me off. | 我给死神免费来了一次 他就饶恕了我 |
[16:55] | Be careful, Cherry. | 小心点 查丽 |
[16:57] | Some night, that witch will roast you on a spit. | 说不定某天晚上 那个巫婆会把你叉起来烤 |
[17:02] | – Where is she? – Out. | -她在哪 -出去了 |
[17:04] | Mrs. Quigley is my mother. I don’t like your tone. | 奎格利夫人是我母亲 我不喜欢你这样讲话 |
[17:06] | Your mother? | 你母亲 |
[17:08] | She’s a bloodsucker, not a mother. | 她是个吸血鬼 不是母亲 |
[17:11] | She’s cared for me. I’d have perished without her. | 她关心我 如果没有她我已经死了 |
[17:15] | You don’t know what she is, do you? | 你不知道她是什么样的人 对吗 |
[17:17] | Her soul, it’s misshapen. | 她的灵魂是畸形的 |
[17:20] | Lydia Quigley bought me when I was ten years old. | 莉迪亚・奎格利在我十岁时买下了我 |
[17:25] | “My girls would do anything”, she’d say. | “我的姑娘什么都愿意做” 她这么说 |
[17:28] | And we did. | 我们照做了 |
[17:30] | She brought me out of hell. | 她带我逃出地狱 |
[17:32] | She took one look at you and saw a first-rate profit. | 她看了你一眼 看到了不一般的赚头 |
[17:38] | You were with her the night my daughter Charlotte died. | 我女儿夏洛特死的那天晚上 你和她在一起 |
[17:45] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[17:47] | Did Lydia kill her? | 是莉迪亚杀了她吗 |
[17:50] | No! | 不 |
[17:52] | She’s… she’s mourned her grievously. | 她极其沉痛地悼念了她 |
[17:55] | She loved her. | 她爱她 |
[18:01] | She asked to see me, and so I came. | 她说要见我 所以我来了 |
[18:06] | You tell her if she comes near my Lucy, | 你告诉她 如果她再敢靠近我的露西 |
[18:10] | then God help me. | 就自求多福吧 |
[18:19] | Oh, Anne, Anne! | 安妮 安妮 |
[18:21] | Command yourself. | 清醒一点 |
[18:24] | Don’t you dare die in my care. | 不准在我手里死去 |
[18:27] | When I saw Mrs. May, she was in the pink of health. | 当我看见梅夫人时 她身体很健康 |
[18:31] | Two days later, she rots in her earth bath. | 两天后 她就入土了 |
[18:34] | Mrs. Quigley, her sole heir, | 她的唯一继承人 奎格利夫人 |
[18:37] | is but a week out of Bedlam. | 才离开疯人院一周 |
[18:39] | Now she wears Mrs. May’s best wig. | 现在她戴上了梅夫人最好的假发 |
[18:41] | Is that not a tale to chill your blood? | 这个故事不会让你浑身发冷吗 |
[18:44] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[18:45] | I can only wonder what prompts you to tell it. | 我只好奇你为什么要说出来 |
[18:47] | Are you a rival bawd, perhaps? | 你是和她竞争的老鸨吗 |
[18:50] | I am in tailoring and haberdashery. | 我是做裁缝和男子服装行业的 |
[18:53] | You need a suit. | 你需要换套衣服了 |
[18:55] | Mrs. Quigley is a danger. She shouldn’t be free. | 奎格利夫人是危险分子 她不应该获得自由 |
[19:02] | Lydia Quigley knows Ma’s here. | 莉迪亚・奎格利知道妈在这里 |
[19:04] | She’s been sniffing around Golden Square, | 她一直在金色广场四处探查 |
[19:06] | and I think the Pinchers know too. | 我觉得平彻兄弟也知道了 |
[19:09] | – Where is she? – She’s gone to Nancy’s. | -她在哪 -她去南茜那了 |
[19:12] | Jacob said you were looking for me. | 雅各布说你在找我 |
[19:14] | I’m trying to get your ma a pardon. | 我想为你妈寻求赦免 |
[19:17] | That’s a bit extravagant hope. | 这个希望有点太奢侈了 |
[19:19] | I need a man of parliament to speak for us. | 我需要一个议会的人来为我们发声 |
[19:21] | Your Mr. Croft, | 你的克罗夫特先生 |
[19:22] | he’s a radical and he has some power. | 他是个有权势的激进分子 |
[19:26] | I’ll make him help us. | 我会让他帮忙的 |
[19:30] | Here. | 过来 |
[19:37] | Take my timepiece for now. | 暂时先拿走我的表 |
[19:39] | I’ll pay you all the money by Friday, | 周五前我会把所有钱给你 |
[19:41] | or you can take my teeth. | 不然你就拔了我的牙 |
[19:45] | My watch dealer, uh, he pays a fine price. | 我的钟表商 他给的价格不错 |
[19:51] | You take my breath away. | 你的美丽摄人心魄 |
[19:54] | I am dazzled. | 让我目眩神迷 |
[19:59] | I miss you every moment. | 我无时无刻不在思念你 |
[20:03] | I’ve been aching at night just thinking of you. | 我只要想着你 夜里就心痛不已 |
[20:06] | I’m a helpless prisoner of love. | 我是个陷入爱情的绝望囚徒 |
[20:10] | Life is short. | 人生苦短 |
[20:11] | Time is cruel. | 岁月无情 |
[20:13] | We can’t waste a moment. | 我们不能浪费一分一秒 |
[20:15] | – Let’s be wed. – Tomorrow. | -我们结婚吧 -明天就结 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:27] | What may we fit you with? | 请问你有什么需要 |
[20:28] | Eliza Wade. She live here? | 伊丽莎・韦德 她住在这吗 |
[20:30] | Sorry, who? | 不好意思 谁 |
[20:33] | Little Fred, | 小弗雷多 |
[20:37] | if I’m a day. | 如果我没搞错的话 |
[20:39] | You must have mistaken me. | 你肯定认错人了 |
[20:40] | No, you’re quite unique, | 不 你是那么独一无二 |
[20:43] | a streak of urine like no other. | 与众不同的小废物 |
[20:46] | Shall I throw him out? | 要我把他赶出去吗 |
[20:49] | Hasn’t he told you all about me? | 他没把我的事都告诉你吗 |
[20:52] | I’m his loving father. | 我是他亲爱的父亲 |
[20:53] | He’s a vile wretch | 他是个卑鄙无赖 |
[20:54] | my poor departed mother was once tied to. | 我可怜的母亲生前没能逃脱他的魔掌 |
[20:57] | Departed? | 生前 |
[20:58] | I can smell her scent. | 我能闻到她的气息 |
[21:02] | She’s tied still. | 她依然无法逃脱 |
[21:03] | That’s what a marriage is, a sacred bond divisible by death. | 这就是婚姻 死亡也无法分割的神圣结合 |
[21:07] | – What do you want? – She’s a damn siren. | -你想干什么 -她就是个该死的妖女 |
[21:10] | – A saucy, grinning slave. – Get out! | -粗鲁猥琐的奴隶 -出去 |
[21:12] | Two years I rotted in that debtors’ jail | 我在那个债主的监狱里熬了整整两年 |
[21:16] | paying off your ma’s debt! | 替你妈还债 |
[21:22] | Tell her I was here. | 告诉她我来了 |
[21:24] | You tell her sundown, I’ll be back. | 我日落时会再来 |
[21:34] | You dirty little turd! | 你这肮脏的人渣 |
[21:50] | You must find another tormenter. | 你得换一个施虐者 |
[21:57] | Nance? | 南茜 |
[22:00] | Is there something I can do? | 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[22:04] | Go home, Bill. | 回家吧 比尔 |
[22:09] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[22:17] | Oh, d… d… do you have no business today, my Lord? | 您…您今天没正事要忙吗 大人 |
[22:20] | You’ve been here hours. | 您已经在这待了好几小时了 |
[22:21] | I dread going home to my wife. | 我害怕回家对着我老婆 |
[22:25] | A man should plow more fields, | 男人在买下母牛之前 |
[22:28] | sow more seeds before he buys a cow. | 就该多耕作 多播种 |
[22:37] | Better not put those back on. | 别急着穿袜子 |
[22:39] | I have imbibed the Spanish fly. | 我喝了催情的西班牙芫菁 |
[22:46] | Nance. Nance. | 南茜 南茜 |
[22:49] | Go to the Saracen’s and get Emily. | 去撒拉逊人酒馆找埃米莉 |
[22:50] | We’ll prise the truth out of her like a scallop from its shell. | 我们会撬开她的嘴 逼她说出真相 |
[22:53] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[22:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:56] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[22:57] | Where? | 去哪 |
[22:58] | Far as my boots. | 走到鞋底磨烂为止 |
[23:01] | What for? | 去做什么 |
[23:02] | Find out when I get there. | 看缘分 |
[23:04] | Nancy? I’ve gotta stay hidden. | 南茜 我得躲起来 |
[23:07] | People know I’m here. | 人们知道我来这里了 |
[23:08] | Then don’t follow. | 那就别跟着我 |
[23:11] | Help me. We must get her upstairs. | 帮我一把 得把她搬上楼 |
[23:20] | Anne Pettifer. | 安妮・佩蒂福 |
[23:22] | What’s been done to her? | 她遭遇了什么 |
[23:24] | The marquess is tired of her. | 侯爵玩腻她了 |
[23:27] | How could you have anything to do with this? | 你怎么能参与这种事 |
[23:30] | I did it for you. | 我这么做是为了你 |
[23:32] | I’ve got you a private tryst with the prince. | 我帮你争取到一次跟王子幽会的机会 |
[23:35] | What? | 什么 |
[23:38] | Now, Anne. | 安妮 |
[23:40] | Anne, you’re back with me. | 安妮 你回到我家了 |
[23:42] | No. | 不 |
[23:43] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[23:45] | It couldn’t last forever, and here we are together again. | 你们无法天长地久 现在我们又重聚了 |
[23:48] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[23:49] | They suck you dry, and they grow to despise you. | 他们把你吸干了 现在厌恶你了 |
[23:52] | He’s with his father. | 他跟他父亲在一起 |
[23:54] | No! | 不 |
[23:55] | The magistrate’s here. | 法官来了 |
[23:57] | Kate, get rid of him. | 凯特 把他打发走 |
[24:05] | I wondered when you’d come. | 我还在想你什么时候会来 |
[24:07] | The vanity. I’m here to see Mrs. Quigley. | 你还是那么虚荣 我来找奎格利夫人 |
[24:10] | She’s not in. Um, it’s stifling in there. | 她不在 里面很闷热 |
[24:14] | Walk with me. | 陪我走走吧 |
[24:28] | Your husband called by. | 你丈夫刚才来过 |
[24:30] | How? | 怎么会 |
[24:31] | I just left him a happy man. | 我刚把他哄得高高兴兴的 |
[24:33] | Your other husband, Pappa Wade. | 你另一个丈夫 韦德爸爸 |
[24:36] | He’s out of debtors’ jail. | 他从债务人监狱出来了 |
[24:37] | He threatened Fredo. He said he’d see you at sundown. | 他威胁弗雷多 说日落时会来找你 |
[24:46] | That man will never hurt you, never again. Do you understand? | 那个男人绝不会再有机会再伤害你 明白吗 |
[24:53] | What is in my stars today, eh? | 我今天倒了什么霉 |
[24:55] | What is this confluence of shit? | 坏事都扎堆发生 |
[25:01] | Men can be so awful, | 男人有时坏透了 |
[25:04] | so utterly dreadful, so beyond vile. | 可怕至极 卑鄙无耻 |
[25:08] | I can hardly believe they’re human. | 我简直不敢相信他们是人 |
[25:11] | I wish I could contradict you, | 我也希望能反驳你 |
[25:12] | say, “No, we’re lovely when you get to know us,” | “不 了解之后你会发现我们很可爱” |
[25:14] | but that’d be blether. | 但那都是胡说 |
[25:17] | We’re dogs. | 我们就是畜生 |
[25:20] | Justice? | 法官 |
[25:21] | What business have you with my Kate? | 你找我家凯特有什么事 |
[25:23] | I’m here to inquire about the mysterious | 我是来询问你的房东梅夫人 |
[25:25] | perishing of your landlady, Mrs. May. | 神秘死亡一事 |
[25:27] | I believe you might be able to enlighten me as to how she died. | 你应该能告诉我 她是怎么死的 |
[25:30] | She choked. I’m devastated. | 她是噎死的 我悲痛欲绝 |
[25:33] | But somewhat comforted by your inheritance? | 但你继承了她的遗产 应该略感慰藉 |
[25:35] | She’s in the deadhouse awaiting her grave. | 她在停尸房 等着被下葬 |
[25:38] | A fishbone lodged in her craw. | 鱼骨卡在她喉咙里 |
[25:41] | Aye. | 是的 |
[25:42] | Let’s go see if we can smell something fishy then, shall we? | 我们去看看 能不能闻到鱼腥[可疑]味 |
[25:50] | Good day to you, miss. | 日安 小姐 |
[25:55] | So you’re just gonna walk till your boots wear out? | 你就这么走到鞋底磨烂吗 |
[25:57] | Is that your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[25:58] | Can’t stay here. | 我不能留在这里 |
[26:00] | You’d just leave without a word to anyone? | 你就这样离开 不告而别吗 |
[26:04] | Nancy Birch, come back here! | 南茜・伯奇 给我回来 |
[26:08] | – I’ll shoot you! – Oh, go on then. | -不然我开枪了 -那就开枪啊 |
[26:11] | Do us all a favor. | 帮你我一个忙 |
[26:14] | You always do this when you’re hurting. | 你伤心难过时总是这么做 |
[26:17] | You take yourself off like a wounded fox. | 你像受伤的狐狸一样躲起来 |
[26:20] | You never let anyone close. | 不让任何人接近你 |
[26:21] | No, that’s the problem. | 不 那正是问题所在 |
[26:23] | I let you close. You went away. | 我对你敞开心扉 你却离开了 |
[26:25] | And Charlotte, she went. | 还有夏洛特 她也离开了 |
[26:29] | And now I feel sick. | 现在我心里难受 |
[26:31] | And so I am going away. | 所以我要离开 |
[26:35] | That’s love! | 那是爱 |
[26:36] | No, don’t you tell me what love is! | 不 你没资格告诉我什么是爱 |
[26:40] | It hurts! | 爱会伤人 |
[26:42] | And you’re a coward for running. | 你逃走就是懦夫 |
[26:44] | You tell me, who left who? | 你告诉我 是谁离开了谁 |
[26:47] | And who is always left behind? | 谁每次都被抛下 |
[27:00] | You shouldn’t have a gun… | 你不该拿着枪 |
[27:03] | Not in your state. | 你现在情绪不稳定 |
[27:10] | Oh, Mags. | 玛格 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:28] | Is that your list? | 那是你的名单吗 |
[27:30] | Go away, fly, or I’ll swat you. | 走开 苍蝇 不然我拍死你 |
[27:33] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[27:36] | And for Hal’s sake, I want us to be friends. | 看在哈尔的份儿上 我希望我们能成朋友 |
[27:39] | Friends, | 朋友 |
[27:41] | knowing any day your tongue could turn? | 你就是墙头草两边倒 |
[27:44] | I’d rather eat my own asshole. | 鬼才会相信你 |
[27:47] | One of us has to go… | 我们俩有一个得走… |
[27:50] | And it’s not going to be me. | 那个人不会是我 |
[27:54] | This verse for your victim? | 这是你的悼词吗 |
[27:57] | Give it back, you little… | 还给我 你个小… |
[27:59] | “Nothing sates the gnawing grief. | “什么都不能平复这揪心的悲痛 |
[28:01] | Death stole you like a common thief.” | 死神如惯盗把你偷走” |
[28:05] | Death didn’t steal her. | 死神才没偷走她 |
[28:09] | You did. | 都是你害的 |
[28:16] | You don’t know when to shut your mouth. | 你的话怎么那么多 |
[28:19] | You ungrateful bastard! | 你个忘恩负义的混蛋 |
[28:22] | I’ve worked so hard on your behalf. | 我那么努力替你们卖命 |
[28:25] | The American land was my find, and you’ve lost it. | 美国人那块地是我发现的 你却搞砸了 |
[28:28] | Lost it? We triumphed. | 搞砸了 我们把它拿下了 |
[28:30] | Hal sells it on as we speak. | 哈尔这会儿正转手卖了它呢 |
[28:33] | You blackmailed Mr. Young. | 你们敲诈了杨先生 |
[28:38] | You took Mrs. Wells’s daughter and then her land. | 先是夺走威尔斯夫人的女儿 又抢了她的地 |
[28:44] | It was your precious Hal’s idea. | 这都是你那宝贝哈尔的主意 |
[28:46] | He’s the genius. | 他才是幕后主使 |
[28:49] | I want no part of this. | 我不想趟这浑水 |
[28:50] | Then why are you still standing here? | 那还不赶紧走人 |
[28:55] | Hal wants for you to be gone. | 哈尔也想让你离开 |
[28:57] | Take my half and go. | 拿着我那一半钱 走吧 |
[29:02] | You’d give me half the money? | 你居然会愿意把钱分我一半 |
[29:07] | If you get on a boat and build a little fairy cabin | 如果你答应走得越远越好 |
[29:11] | on a far-flung shore. | 从此消失的话 |
[29:23] | I have an appointment with royalty. | 我和王室有约 |
[29:26] | That’s a line worthy of Bedlam. | 真是疯言疯语 |
[29:29] | The Marquess of Blayne | 布雷恩侯爵 |
[29:30] | and his Royal Highness Prince Henry are expecting me. | 和亨利王子殿下正等着我呢 |
[29:33] | There’ll be repercussions for you if I’m late. | 如果我去晚了 你会吃不了兜着走的 |
[29:36] | Is that where your girl is destined? | 你是打算把你的姑娘卖给他们吧 |
[29:38] | Her name is Kate Quigley, | 她的名字是凯特・奎格利 |
[29:40] | and she will soar above the likes of you. | 她终会飞黄腾达 让你高攀不起 |
[29:51] | May I go? | 我可以走了吧 |
[30:01] | Kate, why aren’t you dressed? | 凯特 你怎么还没穿戴好 |
[30:05] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[30:07] | What do you mean? Are you ill? | 这话什么意思 你病了吗 |
[30:09] | Mrs. Wells was here. | 威尔斯夫人来过 |
[30:12] | She dug you a grave. | 你死定了 |
[30:19] | Here. Find where she’s staying. | 拿着 找出她住在哪儿 |
[30:24] | Oh, Kate. | 凯特 |
[30:26] | You mustn’t listen to her words. | 你可千万不能听信她的谗言 |
[30:29] | They have no bearing on who I am now. | 他们不明白我早已重新做人 |
[30:36] | You knew me. | 你了解我的 |
[30:42] | Virgin forest ripe for clearing. | 原始森林 亟待采伐[获利] |
[30:46] | You won’t regret your purchase. | 绝不会让你失望的 |
[31:00] | May I draw you away for a while? | 我们能借一步说话吗 |
[31:02] | Who can refuse a scandalous lady? | 谁会拒绝一位臭名昭著的淑女呢 |
[31:10] | Your wife knows about your mistress. | 你的妻子知道你有情妇 |
[31:15] | I can pour oil on troubled waters in exchange for a small favor. | 我能平息这场风波 但你得帮我个小忙 |
[31:19] | What favor? | 什么忙 |
[31:21] | A year ago, a woman confessed to a murder | 一年前 一个女人供认她杀了人 |
[31:24] | to save her child’s life from Lord Fallon. | 以便从法伦大人那里救出她的孩子 |
[31:33] | There are hunters, and there are prey. | 这世上有猎人 也有猎物 |
[31:37] | Killing is an art. | 杀戮是门艺术 |
[31:41] | The Spartans killed as a rite of passage. | 斯巴达人以杀戮作为成人礼 |
[31:44] | I’m a Spartan too. | 我也是斯巴达人 |
[31:46] | You are indeed a Spartan. | 你确实是个斯巴达人 |
[31:57] | He took his own life. | 他是自杀 |
[31:59] | He used to say his nature was baleful, but it wasn’t. | 他曾说他本性邪恶 但并非如此 |
[32:03] | I knew a different side to Lord Fallon. | 我了解法伦大人不为人知的一面 |
[32:06] | – He was corrupted. – By whom? | -他被收买了 -被谁收买的 |
[32:08] | The Marquess of Blayne. | 布雷恩侯爵 |
[32:11] | What’s this whore doing here? She offended me. | 这婊子在这里做什么 她冒犯了我 |
[32:14] | No, you offended her. | 不 是你得罪了她 |
[32:16] | And I thought that was rare, | 我心想实属罕见 |
[32:18] | a prince offending a whore. | 王子得罪妓女 |
[32:23] | She won’t come easily. | 她不会轻易就范的 |
[32:26] | You’ll have to chase her down. | 你得追着她 |
[32:31] | Well, Venus, what say you? | 维纳斯 你觉得呢 |
[32:34] | I shall tell you in private, Your Royal Highness. | 我们私下聊 王子殿下 |
[32:39] | Will I incur more outrage? | 我会再次惹怒你吗 |
[32:42] | Sit there. Wait. | 坐在这儿 等着 |
[32:48] | Lucy, I may want your help. | 露西 我或许还需要你的帮助 |
[32:52] | My pa says that you’re a radical. | 我爸说你是个激进派 |
[32:55] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:56] | It means I believe the power should be taken from these lords | 意思是 我坚信这些王侯的权力应被剥夺 |
[33:00] | and given to the clever men. | 转而给予聪明人 |
[33:01] | Has anyone in this house ever spoken up for women like me | 这屋里曾有人为我 我妈 |
[33:05] | and my ma and Charlotte? | 或夏洛特这样的女人求情吗 |
[33:07] | One of us will. | 有人会的 |
[33:08] | I’ll do what I can for your late mother’s pardon. | 我会尽全力争取你继母的赦免 |
[33:11] | And when the time comes, speak for me about Blayne. | 时机成熟时 在布雷恩一事上你要替我说话 |
[33:14] | We’ll protect you. | 我们会保护你的 |
[33:20] | There’s another favor I ask. | 我另有一事相求 |
[33:23] | My absolute pleasure. | 倍感荣幸 |
[33:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:37] | Oh, say it again! | 再说一次 |
[33:40] | Wap my clam, princox. | 操我吧 你个花花公子 |
[33:42] | – Say it again! – Wap my fucking clam, you cock! | -再说一遍 -狠操我吧 你个混蛋 |
[33:46] | Oh, Venus! | 维纳斯 |
[33:48] | Oh, Venus! | 维纳斯 |
[33:53] | Charlotte would have loved America. | 夏洛特会爱上美国的 |
[33:55] | I heard there are Puritans there | 我听说那里有清教徒 |
[33:58] | shriveling the fruit. | 荼毒生灵 |
[34:00] | You’d do well there. | 你在那儿会发展得很好 |
[34:02] | What as? | 做什么呢 |
[34:04] | Anything you want to be, | 你想做什么都可以 |
[34:05] | a frontierswoman. | 一个女战士 |
[34:08] | You’d hold your own against the bears and the wolves. | 你要在熊狼面前屹立不倒 |
[34:10] | I do that in Covent Garden. | 我在考文特花园就是这样的 |
[34:14] | Drink up. Then we go to the Saracen’s Head. | 喝完吧 然后我们去撒拉逊人头 |
[34:18] | Are you bloody mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[34:20] | I need to, Nancy. | 我必须要去 南茜 |
[34:31] | I’m looking for my wife. | 我来找我妻子 |
[34:32] | She’s at Nancy’s. | 她在南茜家 |
[34:33] | – It’s time she was home. – She is at home. | -她该回家了 -这就是她家 |
[34:36] | If you love her, you must see that she returns with me. | 如果你爱她 你必须让她跟我回去 |
[34:39] | Do you think I’d let her be in danger? | 你以为我会让她陷入险境吗 |
[34:42] | I found a way for her to stay in London safely. | 我找到一个方法 可以让她安全留在伦敦 |
[34:45] | Oh, how’s that? | 怎么做呢 |
[34:47] | A pardon, and it’s being discussed in parliament as we speak. | 寻求赦免 此刻议会正在商讨此事 |
[34:50] | That can’t be what she wants. | 这不可能是她想要的 |
[34:52] | Let’s ask her, shall we? | 那就去问问她吧 |
[35:06] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[35:09] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[35:11] | Isaac’s offering me money to go, and I’m taking it. | 艾萨克给我钱让我离开 我接受了 |
[35:15] | I’ve come to… | 我是来… |
[35:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:19] | For what? | 为什么 |
[35:21] | I lied to you, to the magistrate. | 我骗了你 骗了法官 |
[35:29] | Hal as good as told me Isaac killed Charlotte. | 哈尔告诉我是艾萨克杀了夏洛特 |
[35:32] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[35:35] | He was toying with her and twisting her up. | 他一直在玩弄她 扭曲她 |
[35:38] | Curse his bastard, bastard soul. | 诅咒他混蛋的灵魂 |
[35:40] | Now, Isaac doesn’t like me or trust me, | 艾萨克不喜欢我也不信任我 |
[35:44] | and I fear him. | 我害怕他 |
[35:46] | I’m to meet him in Climpson’s Warehouse down the docks. | 我会和他在码头的克林普森仓库见面 |
[35:50] | He’s buying me passage to France. | 他给我买了去法国的船票 |
[35:51] | And you’d meet a killer | 你要和一个杀人凶手 |
[35:54] | down by the Thames alone on the promise of money? | 单独在泰晤士河边见面交易吗 |
[35:59] | Emily Lacey, I thought you were bright. | 埃米莉・莱西 我以为你是个聪明人 |
[36:08] | My colleague in the Ministry of Justice | 我在司法部的同僚 |
[36:10] | has applied for the pardon | 已经申请了赦免 |
[36:11] | and, most surprisingly, it’s been vouched for by Lord Leadsom. | 最令人惊讶的是 有莱桑姆大人为此担保 |
[36:15] | – I’m optimistic. – Thank you. | -我很乐观 -谢谢 |
[36:23] | I have one hour. | 我有一个小时 |
[36:45] | I believe you have my dress. | 我想我的裙子在你这里 |
[36:48] | Well, would you like it back? | 你想拿回去吗 |
[36:52] | It isn’t really my color. | 它和我的肤色不配 |
[36:54] | My husband is smitten with your color. | 我丈夫迷上了你这种肤色 |
[36:59] | He has sugar plantations in the West Indies. | 他在西印度群岛有蔗糖种植园 |
[37:03] | Has he told you? | 他和你说过吗 |
[37:07] | The largest has 3,000 slaves. | 最大的那座有三千名奴隶 |
[37:10] | I visited once, | 我去过一次 |
[37:12] | and the stench of their quarters will stay with me for life. | 他们住所的那种恶臭令人永生难忘 |
[37:17] | While I was there, a man was caught trying to run. | 我在那里时 有个男人试图逃跑被抓 |
[37:22] | The overseer set him on fire. | 监工点火烧他 |
[37:26] | I begged Lord Leadsom to stop it, | 我求莱桑姆大人住手 |
[37:29] | and he said, “Such beasts barely feel pain.” | 他说 “这种畜牲根本感觉不到痛” |
[37:37] | You are a lovely toy, | 你是个可爱的玩物 |
[37:40] | and you keep him from my bed. | 你让他远离我的床榻 |
[37:43] | Thank you for that. | 感谢你 |
[37:57] | How much of the money is mine? | 有多少钱是我的 |
[37:59] | Oh, you can have all of it. | 你可以都拿走 |
[38:01] | Money isn’t my motive. | 钱不是我的目的 |
[38:03] | It’s you. | 你才是 |
[38:20] | Nance? | 南茜 |
[38:27] | You’ve no idea where she is either. | 你也不知道她在哪 |
[38:30] | They were just here. | 她们刚刚还在这里 |
[38:33] | I take care of her. | 我能照顾她 |
[38:35] | As do I. | 我也能 |
[38:39] | Margaret always hated the whole idea of marriage. | 玛格丽特一直痛恨婚姻这种事 |
[38:42] | She only did it to get back home. | 她和你结婚只是为了能回家 |
[38:44] | Let me tell you, | 我来告诉你 |
[38:46] | this is not a marriage of convenience. | 我们不是利益婚姻 |
[38:51] | If I’m honest, I knew she’d have someone back here. | 老实说 我知道她在这里有人 |
[38:57] | And I knew she’d meet someone over there. | 我知道她在那边会遇到别人 |
[39:01] | Wouldn’t have wanted her to be alone. | 我不想让她孤身一人 |
[39:04] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[39:07] | It’s enough to flay a man. | 这对男人来说太无情了 |
[39:16] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[39:28] | At our age, fighting for a girl. | 我们这把年纪 为一个姑娘争执 |
[39:34] | This is Richard, your uncle. We’ve got Henry. | 这是你的叔叔理查 还有亨利 |
[39:40] | There’s Uncle Rupert. | 这是鲁珀特叔叔 |
[39:42] | And you’ll be a great man like them. | 你成为像他们一样的伟人 |
[39:44] | Where’s Miss Pettifer? | 佩蒂福小姐在哪 |
[39:46] | I sent her back to her family. | 我送她回家了 |
[39:50] | I understand why young men revere you. | 我明白为什么年轻人崇敬你 |
[39:53] | Let’s hope this one does. | 希望这个小家伙也会 |
[39:56] | You’re strong, cultured, | 你英姿勃勃 风度翩翩 |
[40:00] | everything a man should be. | 是男人的完美榜样 |
[40:04] | I’m going to lay my predicament at your feet. | 我要把我的窘境告诉你 |
[40:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[40:11] | Sophia’s gone. I don’t know where he’s taken her. | 索菲亚不见了 我不知道他带她去了哪里 |
[40:16] | Harcourt, if anyone can find them, it’s you. | 哈考特 只有你才能找到他们 |
[40:18] | I’m so glad you came to me. | 我很高兴你能来找我 |
[40:21] | I made some inquiries and the man she married, | 我打听了一番 她嫁的那个人 |
[40:24] | Edmund Turner, | 埃德蒙・透纳 |
[40:26] | he’s a notorious gambler. | 他是个声名狼藉的赌徒 |
[40:29] | Why on Earth did you let him near her? | 你怎么会让他靠近她呢 |
[40:59] | There are plenty of other fools with coins, | 还有好多带着钱的蠢货 |
[41:01] | less tarnished coins, less tarnished fools. | 肮脏的钱越少 丑陋的蠢货就越少 |
[41:07] | Lord Leadsom, may I speak with you? | 莱桑姆大人 我能和你说句话吗 |
[41:09] | Look at this, gentlemen. | 瞧瞧 先生们 |
[41:11] | My tawny temptress can’t leave me alone. | 我的褐肤狐狸精总不能让我清净 |
[41:17] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[41:19] | Forgive me, but I do not want your custom. | 原谅我 但我不想要你的光顾 |
[41:21] | But why? | 为什么 |
[41:23] | I’ve lavished care on you. | 我给你的照顾非常大方 |
[41:24] | I cannot take your coin again. | 我不会再要你的钱了 |
[41:26] | But why, goddamn you? | 为什么 该死的女人 |
[41:27] | Because you’re a man with no dignity. | 因为你毫无尊严可言 |
[41:32] | – He’s turned you against me. – No. | -是他唆使你与我反目的 -不 |
[41:36] | No, you plowed your own field. | 才不 是你自己一手造成的 |
[41:49] | Margaret? | 玛格丽特 |
[41:51] | Lydia Quigley. | 我是莉迪亚・奎格利 |
[41:53] | Your servant let me in. | 你的仆人让我进来的 |
[41:55] | What business do you have here? | 你来这儿有事吗 |
[41:57] | I’ve come to warn you what you’ve got into bed with. | 我来是警告你 当心自己的枕边人 |
[42:02] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[42:04] | You can leave. | 你可以离开了 |
[42:05] | Margaret Wells cannot love. She can only use. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯不会爱人 她只会利用 |
[42:09] | Her heart’s a broken and misshapen thing. | 她的心肠破碎扭曲 |
[42:12] | When she tries, she damages. | 每当她试着爱人 就会伤害别人 |
[42:14] | Her daughters: one dead, one brittle as a shard of glass. | 她的女儿 一个死了 另一个像玻璃般脆弱 |
[42:18] | You’re poisonous. | 你这个毒妇 |
[42:20] | She poisoned my angel against me this very day. | 她才毒害了我的天使 就在今天 |
[42:25] | She saw love in my Kate, and she ruined it. | 她发现凯特对我的爱 于是毁掉了它 |
[42:29] | She’ll grow on you like mistletoe, but she won’t love. | 她就像槲寄生一样附在你身上 她不会爱你 |
[42:35] | She’ll suck you dry. | 只会把你吸干 |
[42:41] | She has a heart of darkness. | 她长了一副蛇蝎心肠 |
[42:44] | But I’ve learned from her. Survival, for one. | 不过我也从她身上学到很多 比如要活下去 |
[42:48] | How will you survive this? | 这次你要怎么撑过去 |
[42:50] | I can’t even work. | 我都没法儿工作 |
[42:52] | There’s milk leaking from my breasts. | 我的乳房还在冒奶汁 |
[42:54] | Some culls like that. | 有的客人就好这口 |
[42:58] | I went to the jelly shop. | 我去了趟果酱店 |
[43:05] | You were a bitch to me, Anne Pettifer. | 你在我心里就是个贱人 安妮・佩蒂福 |
[43:07] | But you don’t deserve this. | 可也不至于要你受这种折磨 |
[43:22] | Tell me about the Marquess of Blayne. | 跟我说说布雷恩侯爵 |
[43:29] | That’s all that I have. | 这是我全部家当 |
[43:31] | I know you’ve got more. | 我知道不止这些 |
[43:33] | That was never a proper marriage we had. | 我们之间根本就不存在真正的婚姻 |
[43:35] | No court of law would uphold it. | 没有法院会认同我们的婚姻 |
[43:37] | That’s my debt repaid. Now be gone. | 我的债还清了 你可以滚了 |
[43:39] | No court of law would support a molly house bawd. | 也没有法院会支持一个龙阳馆的老鸨 |
[43:43] | You got nothing on me but spite. | 你能从我这得到的只剩怨恨 |
[43:47] | You can settle the rest the way you always used to. | 你可以重操旧业 补上剩下的部分 |
[43:53] | What’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[43:57] | This is the wretch who once tied me with a fleet marriage. | 他是曾经用短暂婚姻束缚我的卑鄙小人 |
[44:02] | He whipped my son, so I left him. | 他鞭打我儿子 所以我离开了他 |
[44:04] | Sounds like it’s time you went. | 听上去你该走了 |
[44:05] | Not until I’ve got what I came for. | 我专程而来 可不能空手而归 |
[44:16] | That is more than I owe you. | 比起我欠你的 只多不少 |
[44:19] | Let that be an end to it. | 这事儿就算结束了 |
[44:21] | Don’t touch me, filthy molly! | 别碰我 肮脏的鸡奸男 |
[44:25] | You wanna sleep in the Thames tonight? | 你想今晚去泰晤士河躺着吗 |
[44:28] | Show me your face around here again, | 再让我在这儿看到你 |
[44:30] | and it’ll be your final resting place. | 我就让你就地长眠 |
[44:54] | Given him all your coin? | 把所有钱都给他了吗 |
[44:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:59] | Lydia Quigley’s circling this place. | 莉迪亚・奎格利总到这儿转悠 |
[45:03] | How are you gonna protect my daughter? | 你要怎么保护我女儿 |
[45:06] | So many times I’ve started again. | 我一次次地从头再来 |
[45:10] | I take what I can, and Fredo and I begin anew. | 尽我所能 和弗雷多一起东山再起 |
[45:16] | I’m so tired of running. | 我实在厌倦了逃跑 |
[45:20] | I desperately want this house to work. | 我用尽心力 想让这家妓院运转起来 |
[45:27] | Stay. | 留下 |
[45:31] | Have a drink with me. | 跟我喝一杯 |
[45:33] | If you want Lucy, she’ll be back soon. | 如果你找露西 她很快就回来 |
[45:43] | I thought you filled with straw… | 我原本以为你只是个内心软弱 |
[45:48] | a woman of hats and smiles. | 戴着帽子 满脸笑容的女人 |
[45:51] | I am what I have to be, | 我只是顺势而变 |
[45:53] | and the world loves hats and smiles. | 恰巧这个世界就喜欢帽子和笑容 |
[46:13] | I want to look him in the eye, | 我要盯着他的眼睛 |
[46:15] | find out once and for all. | 彻底找到真相 |
[46:17] | If he killed Charlotte, I’ll drag him to the law myself. | 如果真是他杀了夏洛特 我亲自拽他去法院 |
[46:26] | I knew you’d run blabbing. | 我就知道你跑去泄密了 |
[46:27] | She was afraid, | 她只是害怕 |
[46:31] | and who could blame her? | 谁能怪罪她 |
[46:33] | Look at that, Nance. | 看看 南茜 |
[46:35] | It’s the face of a murderer. | 这就是杀人凶手的嘴脸 |
[46:38] | Did you kill my Charlotte? | 是不是你杀了我的夏洛特 |
[46:39] | You’re the hanged murderess. You’re supposed to be dead! | 你是被绞死的女杀人犯 早该死透了 |
[46:43] | Don’t come at me with accusations. | 别妄想用指控来吓唬我 |
[46:47] | You should have trusted me. | 你本该相信我的 |
[46:49] | I’ve got your money. | 我拿来了属于你的钱 |
[46:52] | You could have taken it and gone! | 你本可以拿钱走人 |
[46:57] | I knew you meant mischief. | 我就知道你不怀好意 |
[47:00] | I knew you meant me harm. | 就知道你要害我 |
[47:03] | Now I’m gonna make myself a friend of the law and hand you in. | 现在我要扮演法律的卫士 把你交给法官 |
[47:08] | You’ll pull that trigger before you take me anywhere. | 想把我带走 就先扣扳机杀了我 |
[47:11] | Haven’t you enough blood on your soul? | 你的灵魂背负的血债还不够多吗 |
[47:27] | Nance. | 南茜 |
[47:29] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[47:37] | Yes, there. That’s it. That’s it. | 对 那里 就这样 就这样 |
[48:11] | Go somewhere busy and make sure you’re seen. | 去个热闹的地方 确保有人看见你 |
[48:18] | Go. | 快去 |
[48:23] | Go, go. | 去啊 快去 |
[48:43] | What am I gonna do without you, Charlotte? | 没有你我该怎么办 夏洛特 |
[48:50] | Ma. | 妈 |
[49:09] | Nancy killed him, | 南茜杀了他 |
[49:12] | Isaac Pincher. | 艾萨克・平彻 |
[49:18] | Good. | 好 |
[49:27] | What brings you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[49:29] | I don’t know. My boots just took me. | 不知道 走着走着就来了 |
[49:44] | Where you’ve been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[49:45] | I took a walk, felt queasy. | 有点反胃 四处逛逛 |
[49:48] | You might want to sit down | 你要不要坐下来 |
[49:51] | – and close your eyes. – Why? | -闭上眼睛 -为什么 |
[49:52] | Just close them. | 闭上就行 |
[50:16] | The tavern. | 这家酒馆 |
[50:18] | I bought it for us. | 我为我们俩买下了它 |
[50:24] | No Isaac… | 没有艾萨克 |
[50:29] | Just me and you. | 只有我和你 |
[50:34] | – No one’s ever done anything… – The things you’ve done, | -从没有人为我这样… -你做的事情 |
[50:38] | the loyalty you’ve shown me… | 你向我展现出的忠诚 |
[50:45] | Ain’t no one else like you. | 没有人像你一样 |
[50:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |