时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Pack everything up. | 收拾好所有行李 |
[01:24] | We’ll build an empire of taverns | 我们会建立一个酒馆帝国 |
[01:27] | full of Pincher girls. | 到处都是平彻的姑娘们 |
[01:31] | We walk on cobblestones now. | 我们现在走在鹅卵石路上 |
[01:34] | Soon our feet will tread over marble. | 不久我们就会脚踩大理石 |
[01:40] | Marble’s for memorials. | 大理石是给纪念碑用的 |
[01:43] | And statues of powerful men. | 以及权贵们的雕像 |
[01:46] | I want to live then be forgotten. | 我只想默默无闻地度过一生 |
[01:50] | Like you ever could be. | 如你所愿 |
[02:00] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[02:12] | Someone’ll do that. | 有人会来收拾的 |
[02:15] | Thank you for letting me stay. | 谢谢你容我在此过夜 |
[02:18] | You looked so tired. | 你看起来好疲惫 |
[02:21] | Long day. | 昨日太累 |
[02:24] | Lydia Quigley was at my brother’s house. | 莉迪亚・奎格利去过我哥哥家 |
[02:26] | His girl, Miss Pettifer, has disappeared. | 他的情人 佩蒂福小姐 消失了 |
[02:29] | I’m afraid she’s come to some harm at his hands. | 我担心他害了她 |
[02:37] | Forgive me talking only of my troubles. | 原谅我只顾唠叨自己的烦心事 |
[02:41] | What’s brought you here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[02:44] | – What is it? – I’ve done a terrible thing. | -怎么了 -我做了一件可怕的事 |
[02:49] | I killed Isaac Pincher. | 我杀了艾萨克・平彻 |
[02:55] | I shot him. | 我开枪毙了他 |
[02:57] | I’ve seen men die before, but never at my hand. | 我见过别人死 但从来没杀过人 |
[03:06] | What led to it? | 发生了什么 |
[03:09] | He killed Charlotte. | 他杀死了夏洛特 |
[03:20] | So you avenged her murder. | 所以你替她报了血仇 |
[03:25] | You brave soul. | 多么英勇 |
[03:28] | Killing’s a cowardly act. | 杀戮是懦夫的行为 |
[03:31] | No. | 不 |
[03:32] | If I’d have been brave enough to act… | 如果我足够勇敢的话 |
[03:34] | I would’ve killed my brother long ago. | 早就把我哥哥干掉了 |
[03:45] | When you were a tot, | 你小的时候 |
[03:46] | you used to climb into my bed every sunrise. | 每天清晨都爬到我的床上来 |
[03:52] | And who’d I find in there? | 我会在你床上看到谁 |
[03:55] | Your pa, by that hour. | 到那时 是你爸 |
[03:58] | Cold little feet would land on my back. | 冰凉的小脚丫踩在我的背上 |
[04:02] | And Charlotte, too? | 夏洛特也会这样吗 |
[04:05] | No. | 不 |
[04:08] | Not Charlotte. | 她不会 |
[04:13] | Lucy… | 露西… |
[04:16] | I have to go back. | 我必须得回去 |
[04:18] | It’s too dangerous to stay. | 待在这里太危险了 |
[04:21] | America’s so far. | 美国那么远 |
[04:24] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[04:26] | You don’t have to go. | 你不必离开 |
[04:29] | If I go and take the blame, | 如果我背负杀害平彻的罪名离开 |
[04:31] | then Nancy’s safe. | 南茜就安全了 |
[04:35] | No one has to take the blame. | 谁都不用承担罪责 |
[04:38] | Emily Lacey won’t say anything. | 埃米莉・莱西什么都不会说 |
[04:40] | No one else saw you at the docks. | 没人在码头见过你们 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna get you the pardon. | 我会为你争取到赦免 |
[04:45] | And then you can stay. | 那样你就可以留下来了 |
[04:47] | It won’t work. | 行不通的 |
[04:49] | Forget about the pardon. | 忘掉赦免吧 |
[04:51] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[04:53] | We’ll go to together. | 我们一起离开 |
[05:02] | Hey, what are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[05:03] | 骑着木马去班布雷 | |
[05:06] | Go find Lucy. Kitty, go on. Shh. | 去找露西 凯蒂 快去 |
[05:08] | It’ll be exciting. | 很刺激的 |
[05:09] | Like we’re doing it in secret. | 好像我们在偷偷地做 |
[05:10] | Get off! I can’t breathe! | 走开 我没法呼吸了 |
[05:13] | You’ll love America. | 你会爱上美国的 |
[05:15] | It makes you feel alive. | 它让你感觉重获新生 |
[05:18] | It sounds exciting. | 听起来令人激动 |
[05:20] | It does, but… | 真的 但是… |
[05:23] | I’d be letting Elizabeth down. | 我会让伊丽莎白失望的 |
[05:25] | All my money’s in Golden Square. | 我把钱都投在金色广场 |
[05:26] | How can I leave it? | 怎么能弃之不顾呢 |
[05:49] | I’ve grown accustomed to not knowing where you are. | 我已经习惯了不知道你在哪里 |
[05:53] | It will be different when we get back home. | 我们回家之后就不会这样了 |
[05:55] | You’re coming with me, then? | 你会跟我一起走 对吗 |
[05:57] | If you’ll have me. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[06:10] | Hey, Cherry… | 查丽 |
[06:16] | You heard anything about Anne Pettifer? | 你知道安妮・佩蒂福的消息吗 |
[06:18] | She thought she was set for life when Blayne picked her, | 布雷恩选中她的时候 她以为此生无忧了 |
[06:22] | but where is she now? | 可现在呢 |
[06:23] | Rumping for coin like the rest of us. | 像我们一样卖身过活 |
[06:25] | Where’ve you seen her? When? | 你在哪看见她的 什么时候 |
[06:27] | This very morning. | 就今天早晨 |
[06:28] | Grieving her lost babe and eating kippers. | 一边吃腌鱼一边因为失去宝宝而伤心 |
[06:38] | She’s a Quigley girl again, like me. | 她回到奎格利手下了 像我一样 |
[06:43] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[06:48] | I need you to help me with something else. | 我需要你帮我点忙 |
[06:51] | The tavern. | 酒馆的事 |
[07:00] | Mr. And Mrs. York? | 约克先生与夫人 |
[07:02] | We’re just breakfasting. Would you join us? | 我们正在吃早饭 要一起用餐吗 |
[07:05] | How kind. | 太客气了 |
[07:06] | But it’s business we’re here for. | 不过我们是来谈正事的 |
[07:11] | Fortune often falls where we least expect it. | 财富总是在意想不到的时候找上门来 |
[07:14] | How would you feel about sole ownership of this house? | 这间龙阳馆归你一人独有怎么样 |
[07:18] | That’s an unexpected offer. | 这确实出乎意料 |
[07:19] | I want you to buy Lucy’s share. | 我想让你买断露西的股份 |
[07:21] | She’s coming to America with us. | 她要跟我们一起去美国了 |
[07:24] | I’m afraid I can’t invest in buying Lucy’s share, | 恐怕我不能投资买断露西的股权 |
[07:26] | even if I thought that was what she wanted. | 即便我认为这是她本意 |
[07:29] | Lucy’s going with you? | 露西要跟你一起走 |
[07:31] | If Lucy wants to sell her share, | 如果露西想卖她的股份 |
[07:33] | then she can ask me herself. | 那她可以亲自问我 |
[07:35] | My deal’s with her. | 这是我们俩之间的事 |
[07:36] | Perhaps we can continue this conversation some other time. | 也许我们可以改天再继续探讨这个话题 |
[07:46] | So you play brokenhearted to me by day, | 你白天在我这扮演断肠人 |
[07:49] | and you spend your nights here? | 晚上来这潇洒 |
[07:51] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在胡说什么 |
[07:52] | We just buried our daughter! | 我们刚埋葬了女儿 |
[07:53] | Do not ever think that I need reminding! | 这事不用你提醒我 |
[08:10] | I never inspired such passion in you. | 我从来没见你这么激动过 |
[08:16] | You expect me to see that and feel nothing? | 你觉得我看见那场面应该无动于衷吗 |
[08:19] | Did you ever love me? | 你爱过我吗 |
[08:20] | Or was I just your means of getting back here, | 还是说我只不过是你回到这里 |
[08:23] | to him? | 回到他身边的手段 |
[08:25] | Are you even capable of love? | 你到底有没有能力去爱 |
[08:53] | Suits you. | 挺适合你的 |
[09:03] | Oy, Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[09:06] | Someone to see you. | 有人想见你 |
[09:20] | – Hello, lady. – Morning. | -你好 夫人 -早上好 |
[09:26] | Have you heard anything? | 你听说什么消息了吗 |
[09:27] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[09:29] | If Hal finds out either of us were there | 如果哈尔发现我们有人在场 |
[09:31] | he’ll gut us both. | 他会活剥了我们俩的 |
[09:32] | Hal loves me. | 哈尔爱我 |
[09:33] | How many dead girls said that about a man? | 有多少命丧黄泉的姑娘都是这么说的 |
[09:35] | You’re playing a dangerous game. | 我们是在玩一场危险游戏 |
[09:38] | Owning that place is no game. | 拥有那个地方可不是什么游戏 |
[09:41] | My name’s on the deeds. | 地契上写了我的名字 |
[09:42] | Right next to his. | 就在他名字的旁边 |
[09:44] | You and Hal Pincher own that place together? | 那地方归你和哈尔・平彻共同所有了 |
[09:48] | I hope it’s worth it. | 希望这值得 |
[09:54] | Margaret! | 玛格丽特 |
[09:59] | What’re you playing at?! | 你闹的是哪出 |
[10:01] | Accusing me, insulting Elizabeth. | 指责我 侮辱伊丽莎白 |
[10:03] | What, you defend her against me? | 怎么 你当着我的面维护她 |
[10:06] | I’ve worked night and day in the hope that you could stay. | 为了你能留下来我没日没夜的干活 |
[10:09] | But the wreckage you create makes it impossible! | 可是你让这事一点眉目都没有了 |
[10:13] | You hurt everyone! | 你伤害了所有人 |
[10:20] | Isaac Pincher’s dead. | 艾萨克・平彻死了 |
[10:22] | Dead? | 死了 |
[10:24] | – Yes. – How? | -是的 -怎么死的 |
[10:26] | He was shot. | 枪杀 |
[10:28] | More blood on your hands! | 你手上又多了一条命案 |
[10:32] | It has to end. | 必须有个了断 |
[10:37] | It will. | 会的 |
[10:40] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[10:43] | Good. | 好 |
[10:47] | Go with your husband! | 跟你丈夫走吧 |
[11:02] | What am I to you? | 我是你的什么人 |
[11:05] | Am I in danger? | 我有危险吗 |
[11:08] | From me? | 我害你 |
[11:11] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[11:18] | I have lost your trust. | 我失去了你的信任 |
[11:21] | I’ve had my eyes opened to the truth. | 我已经睁开眼看清了真相 |
[11:25] | The truth is a complex beast. | 真相是一头复杂的野兽 |
[11:29] | To possess it requires more than mere facts. | 想了解真相 只有事实是不够的 |
[11:34] | What does it require? | 那需要什么 |
[11:37] | Understanding. | 理解 |
[11:49] | My father took my innocence when I was seven years old. | 我父亲在我七岁的时候就夺走了我的清白 |
[11:54] | The procession of men began with him. | 从他开始 男人接踵而来 |
[12:00] | I became what those men made me. | 这些男人造就了我 |
[12:04] | A vessel of pain. | 痛苦之觞 |
[12:06] | And in response, | 作为回报 |
[12:09] | I wrought that pain on everyone who crossed my path. | 我把这痛苦倾吐在每个与我相遇的人身上 |
[12:18] | You will always be safe with me, | 你在我身边会很安全 |
[12:21] | because I have been part of the very worst that men can do. | 因为我就是男人作恶之极的产物 |
[12:27] | Margaret Wells has turned you against me. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯让你我反目 |
[12:35] | I told her she was wrong. | 我告诉她 她说错了 |
[12:44] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟在哪 |
[12:45] | Oh, he’ll be sleeping it off with one of his jades. | 他搂着美人蒙头大睡呢 |
[12:47] | Sounds like Isaac. | 艾萨克确实就这德性 |
[12:57] | You’re skittery as a spider. | 你怎么这么一惊一乍的 |
[13:24] | Isaac… | 艾萨克 |
[13:51] | The night watchman found his body at the docks | 今天一早 守夜人在码头 |
[13:53] | early this morning. | 发现了他的尸体 |
[13:55] | This was on him. | 他身上有这个 |
[14:15] | I should get him back in the ring, | 我应该让他重回赛场 |
[14:17] | let him turn fury into coin. | 化悲愤为金钱 |
[14:19] | He’s trying to work Mrs. Wells out from under his skin. | 他正拼命想让威尔斯夫人答应 |
[14:23] | Use your hips, like this. | 用臀部发力 像这样 |
[14:26] | Fuck off. | 滚犊子 |
[14:29] | All that rich man’s education. | 受了那么多有钱人的教育 |
[14:32] | Shouldn’t you be putting it to better use than fighting? | 比起打斗 你不该用在更合适的地方吗 |
[14:35] | North says these boys must believe they can win. | 诺斯说这些孩子肯定相信自己能赢 |
[14:38] | Like me. I’m getting rich. | 像我 慢慢挣钱 |
[14:40] | Then I can buy all the books I like. | 然后想买什么书都行 |
[14:46] | I will block Blayne’s ambitions, | 我要浇灭布雷恩的野心 |
[14:48] | 不仅如此 | |
[14:50] | I will expose him. | 还要揭穿他 |
[14:51] | What weaponry have you in mind? | 你有什么中意的武器 |
[14:53] | A woman’s word. | 女人之言 |
[14:55] | Not always highly valued. | 那并不总是受人重视 |
[14:58] | This one is Lucy Wells. | 这次是露西・威尔斯 |
[15:00] | She was Lord Fallon’s mistress | 她曾是法伦大人的情妇 |
[15:03] | and says his suicide was at Blayne’s hand. | 她说法伦大人自杀是拜布雷恩所赐 |
[15:05] | If I could bring down a Marquess, | 如果我能打垮一位侯爵 |
[15:07] | I’d die happy. | 死而无憾 |
[15:22] | Mrs. Quigley. | 奎格利夫人 |
[15:25] | Margaret Wells. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯 |
[15:26] | Was hanged. | 被绞死了 |
[15:30] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[15:32] | She’s alive and well. | 她还好好地活着 |
[15:34] | I’ve heard much about her. | 我听闻过她的很多事 |
[15:36] | Shall I add to my ledger, “Can rise from the dead”? | 现在是否该加上”能起死回生” |
[15:41] | Margaret Wells is boldly walking the streets, | 玛格丽特・威尔斯正大摇大摆地在街上走着 |
[15:44] | making a mockery of the law | 嘲笑着法律 |
[15:47] | and an ass of those who’d uphold it. | 及所有捍卫法律的人 |
[15:54] | You’ll find her with her daughter in Golden Square. | 你会在金色广场找到她和她女儿 |
[16:06] | You train this army of boys you aim to… | 你能如愿训练好这帮孩子 |
[16:11] | then I’ll think about retiring. | 我就考虑退休 |
[16:20] | – Jack! – No! | -杰克 -不 |
[16:23] | – Jack! – Get off me! | -杰克 -放开我 |
[16:24] | – Jack! – Get the fuck off me! | -杰克 -放开我 |
[16:27] | Somebody help! | 救命 |
[16:30] | 杰克 杰克 被他们抓走了 | |
[16:34] | – They took him! – No, no, no, no! | -被他们抓走了 -不不不不 |
[16:35] | – No! – Jack! | -不 -杰克 |
[16:37] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[16:39] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[16:49] | Oh, not dressing up? | 不盛装打扮吗 |
[16:50] | I want the world to know | 我要让全世界知道 |
[16:52] | how much I love Elizabeth Harvey! | 我有多爱伊丽莎白・哈维 |
[16:57] | Who could miss it? | 万众期待啊 |
[17:02] | This is the happiest day of my life. | 这是我一生中最开心的时刻 |
[17:19] | Yesterday he stood here. | 昨天他还在这 |
[17:24] | But now, here he lies. | 现在 他已冰凉 |
[17:26] | I am sorry for your loss. | 我为你失去亲人表示哀悼 |
[17:27] | 不是失去 | |
[17:29] | his life was taken. | 有人夺去了他的性命 |
[17:34] | 我们在他身旁找到的枪 | |
[17:38] | who was he at war with? | 他和谁有过节 |
[17:39] | Margaret Wells. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯 |
[17:41] | – What? – She’s mad… | -什么 -她疯了 |
[17:44] | fixed on the idea that Isaac killed Charlotte. | 固执地认为艾萨克杀了夏洛特 |
[17:47] | She did this. | 是她干的 |
[17:50] | Mr. Pincher… | 平彻先生 |
[17:52] | Margaret Wells is dead. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯死了 |
[17:53] | She’s alive! | 她还活着 |
[17:55] | And posing as Mrs. Young. | 装成杨太太 |
[17:57] | Hal. | 哈尔 |
[17:59] | Revenge won’t bring him back. | 复仇不能让他活过来 |
[18:02] | Nor will it chase the demons from your heart. | 也不能驱走你心中的恶魔 |
[18:04] | It’ll only summon more. | 只会招来更多恶果 |
[18:06] | There’s been too much bloodshed. | 流血之事已经太多了 |
[18:11] | I won’t shed any blood. | 我不会再让人流血 |
[18:15] | I’ll squeeze the life from her lungs. | 我要把她活活掐死 |
[18:18] | This was found in his pocket! | 在他口袋里发现了这个 |
[18:22] | Women didn’t do this. | 女人不会这么做 |
[18:28] | A deal gone bad? | 交易没谈拢 |
[18:31] | An old score settled? | 有人翻旧账 |
[18:34] | This was a man’s crime. | 这是男人犯下的罪行 |
[18:44] | – Mr. Young. – Jonas. | -杨先生 -叫我乔纳斯 |
[18:50] | Will is my past. | 威廉是我的过去 |
[18:52] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[18:53] | One of the things that made me fall in love with you | 我爱你的原因之一 |
[18:56] | is how keenly you feel. | 是你的感情真挚 |
[18:59] | I couldn’t ask you to change. | 我没法让你改变 |
[19:02] | I couldn’t, | 我改变不了 |
[19:04] | even if you did. | 即使你让我改变 |
[19:06] | Lucy won’t leave without her money. | 露西没拿到钱不愿走 |
[19:08] | She always had an eye for what shines, that girl. | 她总是看重亮闪闪的东西 那个丫头 |
[19:10] | Our ship leaves late tide. | 船晚潮时出发 |
[19:12] | If she wants to come, you must get her now | 如果她想来 你得让她现在就来 |
[19:15] | ’cause I’m leaving with or without you both. | 因为你俩来不来我都要走 |
[19:20] | – What happened? – They took him. | -怎么了 -他们抓走了他 |
[19:22] | They just took him. | 光天化日之下抓了他 |
[19:23] | A gang of men. | 一群男人 |
[19:25] | It happened so fast. | 发生得太快了 |
[19:26] | They planned it. | 他们计划好的 |
[19:27] | They had a carriage waiting. | 有一辆马车在等 |
[19:29] | Slave traders. | 奴隶贩子 |
[19:31] | A boy was taken from George Street last week. | 上周有个男孩从乔治街被抓走 |
[19:36] | We stay together. No one walks alone. | 我们待在一起 谁也不能单独行动 |
[19:38] | You search the streets. | 你们搜索街道 |
[19:40] | You ask everyone. | 询问所有人 |
[19:41] | Find out who’s behind this. | 找出谁是幕后黑手 |
[19:55] | I’m guessing your man’s gonna want to know | 我猜你的男人想知道 |
[19:57] | who last saw his brother. | 最后见到他弟弟的是谁 |
[19:59] | – What will I say? – Say what you like. | -我该说什么 -你想说什么就说什么 |
[20:01] | Oh, will I? | 是吗 |
[20:02] | Or will I tell him about the sailor I had at the docks | 或者我该告诉他我在码头上的那个水手 |
[20:04] | and what I might’ve seen there | 以及我被按在绳子上摩擦的时候 |
[20:05] | as the ropes rubbed my arse cheeks… | 看到的事情… |
[20:07] | This is your chance to earn some coin | 现在你有机会 |
[20:10] | and keep your lips shut. | 拿钱闭嘴 |
[20:11] | Five pound. | 五磅 |
[20:16] | Oh, and that fine feather in your hair | 而且你头发上的那根羽毛 |
[20:18] | would look lovely with my eyes. | 和我的眼睛一定很配 |
[20:35] | Isaac would’ve told me if he was gonna do a deal. | 如果有交易的话 艾萨克会告诉我的 |
[20:38] | Well, he had his own secrets. | 但他有自己的秘密 |
[20:40] | Secrets as big as this? | 比这还大的秘密 |
[20:42] | No. | 不可能 |
[20:44] | And I know no man who’d shoot him for this pile | 而且我觉得不会有人为了钱杀了他 |
[20:46] | and then leave it behind. | 却又不把它带走 |
[20:52] | This was Margaret Wells. | 绝对是玛格丽特・威尔斯 |
[20:59] | Find ways to entertain and flatter him. | 想办法讨他的欢心 |
[21:03] | You might talk to him of the opera. | 你可以和他聊聊歌剧 |
[21:05] | He doesn’t want me to pretend. | 他不喜欢我扭捏作态 |
[21:08] | If you are to be the Prince’s courtesan, | 如果想当王子的情妇 |
[21:10] | you must dazzle him. | 你得迷住他才行 |
[21:14] | If I am to succeed, | 如果我想成功的话 |
[21:15] | I have to show him something real. | 我得拿出点实在的东西 |
[21:28] | His Majesty awaits my company. | 陛下等着我呢 |
[21:30] | He awaits your hole. | 他等着你的小穴呢 |
[21:33] | Has Quigley schooled you in how to pleasure a man? | 奎格利教你怎么取悦男人了吗 |
[21:37] | If not, I’m an excellent tutor. | 如果没有的话 我也是很好的导师 |
[21:43] | – There you are. – Yes, agreed. | -给你 -同意 |
[21:44] | Ready to sound the horn, Your Majesty? | 准备好吹响战斗的号角了吗 陛下 |
[21:47] | I hear the vixen’s cry… | 我听到了小狐狸的哭叫 |
[21:49] | You’re the only vixen whose cries I want to hear. | 我只想听你这只狐狸的淫叫 |
[21:56] | Can she keep the Prince’s interest? | 她能留住王子对她的兴趣吗 |
[21:58] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[22:00] | Croft works against you. | 克罗夫特在与你作对 |
[22:02] | Croft has nothing. | 克罗夫特什么都没有 |
[22:03] | He has Lucy Wells, | 他有露西・威尔斯 |
[22:06] | who’s willing to swear an oath in Parliament, | 她愿意在国会发誓作证 |
[22:08] | detailing your crimes. | 细数你的罪行 |
[22:10] | She must be silenced. | 得让她闭嘴 |
[22:12] | I will be governor. | 我会成为总管的 |
[22:15] | Swat away the other girls that buzz around the Prince. | 把王子身边嗡嗡叫的其他姑娘给我轰走 |
[22:19] | I can keep Lucy Wells quiet. | 我去让露西・威尔斯闭嘴 |
[22:36] | That’s the end of it. | 就这些了 |
[22:38] | Where’s Margaret Wells?! She must face me! | 玛格丽特・威尔斯在哪 让她来见我 |
[22:41] | What business have you here? | 你有何贵干 |
[22:42] | Isaac was shot. | 艾萨克被枪杀了 |
[22:44] | Last night. | 就在昨夜 |
[22:46] | By her. | 被她杀了 |
[22:47] | An absurd accusation. | 多么荒谬的指控 |
[22:49] | They brought his body this morning. | 今早他们把他的尸体带了回来 |
[22:51] | I curse the day we gave her that fucking gun. | 我们怎么瞎了眼给了她一把枪 |
[22:53] | You tell that bitch I mean to find her! | 你告诉那个婊子我会找到她的 |
[22:55] | That’s my wife you’re referring to! | 你说的可是我的妻子 |
[22:58] | I hear more bile from you, | 你再向我满嘴喷粪的话 |
[23:02] | and I’ll drown you in it! | 我就把你淹死在自己的口水里 |
[23:11] | Let’s honor Isaac’s life by doing his death right. | 我们把艾萨克的丧事办好来缅怀他吧 |
[23:16] | The pain will lessen. | 痛苦会减轻的 |
[23:19] | Come. | 走吧 |
[23:28] | This city boils with death. | 这座城里充斥着死亡 |
[23:31] | Isaac Pincher now? | 现在换艾萨克・平彻了 |
[23:32] | Shot at the docks last night. | 昨晚在码头被人射杀的 |
[23:34] | A dead pimp? | 死了一个皮条客 |
[23:36] | I feel certain the city will be in full mourning by nightfall. | 我倒是觉得这座城的曙光就要来了 |
[23:40] | Where’s the body? | 尸体呢 |
[23:41] | Delivered to his brother. | 送到他哥哥那去了 |
[23:43] | I imagine he’s now gunning for some sort of revenge. | 我猜他现在正谋划着复仇呢 |
[23:47] | That’s all I fucking need. | 我他妈就缺这个呢 |
[23:52] | What do you know of Margaret Wells? | 你对玛格丽特・威尔斯了解多少 |
[24:03] | Nice! | 真棒 |
[24:34] | Worth their weight in gold. | 他们个个身价不菲 |
[24:52] | Mrs. Ali Khan, at your service. | 阿里・汗太太为您服务 |
[24:55] | Do meet my new husband Salabat. | 来认识一下我的新丈夫萨拉巴特 |
[24:57] | Join the wedding party. | 加入我们的婚礼庆典吧 |
[24:59] | Your new husband? | 你的新丈夫 |
[25:01] | So Lucy’s shackled to him, too? | 这么说露西也和他是一条绳上的蚂蚱了 |
[25:06] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[25:08] | I need to talk to you in private. | 我要单独和你谈谈 |
[25:10] | Shackled to her? What does she mean by this? | 一条绳上的 她什么意思 |
[25:12] | It doesn’t change anything. | 这并不会改变什么 |
[25:13] | Lucy just owns half of the house. | 只是这地方有一半是露西的 |
[25:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:18] | I need to speak to Mrs. Young. | 我要和杨太太谈谈 |
[25:20] | Follow me, ladies. | 跟着我 姑娘们 |
[25:22] | Let’s take our celebrations upstairs. | 让我们到楼上去庆祝 |
[25:29] | You need to pack your things and come with me now. | 你赶紧收拾好行李和我离开这里 |
[25:33] | I’m sorry, Ma, but… | 抱歉 妈 但… |
[25:35] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想走 |
[25:39] | I needed a partner. | 我需要一个合作伙伴 |
[25:41] | Are you in debt? | 你欠债了吗 |
[25:42] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:43] | It’s a new venture. | 这是个新生意 |
[25:44] | You know what that’s like. | 你知道创业是什么样的 |
[25:46] | So can you pay for my silks? | 那你能付我丝绸的钱吗 |
[25:47] | Those silks were an investment | 那些丝绸是我们生意里的 |
[25:49] | in our business. | 一笔投资 |
[25:51] | You expect me to take on your debts? | 你指望我替你还债 |
[25:53] | This enterprise, this house, | 这门生意 这家妓院 |
[25:56] | is built on sand. | 根基全是一盘散沙 |
[25:59] | 萨拉巴特 你要去… | |
[26:01] | where are you going?! | 你要去哪 |
[26:02] | – Salabat! – No more! | -萨拉巴特 -闭嘴吧 |
[26:04] | You don’t want to stay here with these strangers! | 你不能和一群陌生人待在这里 |
[26:06] | You know nothing about either of them! | 你对他们根本不了解 |
[26:08] | They’re not strangers to me. | 他们对我来说不是陌生人 |
[26:09] | Well, tell me, where did she live before she came here? | 那你告诉我 她来这之前住哪 |
[26:13] | Your money was gone | 当你和她一起买下这个地方的时候 |
[26:14] | the moment you bought this house with her! | 你的钱就全打水漂了 |
[26:16] | Why do you have to ruin everything? | 你为什么一定要毁了一切呢 |
[26:18] | – I’m trying to protect you. – From what? | -我是想保护你 -保护我什么 |
[26:21] | There’s nothing I haven’t seen! | 有什么我没见过的 |
[26:24] | From how much the world can hurt. | 保护你不用体会这个世界有多伤人 |
[26:26] | You taught me that | 当你把我卖给莱普顿大人时 |
[26:27] | when you sold me to Lord Repton. | 就让我领教了这一点 |
[26:30] | And then to George Howard. | 然后是卖给乔治・霍华德 |
[26:32] | All my life, you’ve been breathing down my neck. | 我这一辈子 你都在牢牢控制着我 |
[26:35] | And Charlotte’s. | 对夏洛特也是 |
[26:37] | Since you’ve gone, I’ve been breathing my own air! | 自从你走了 我终于可以自由呼吸 |
[26:40] | Are you finally learning what it means to be a mother? | 你终于明白当母亲意味着什么了吧 |
[26:45] | Our children will always hate us in the end. | 我们的孩子最终总会恨我们 |
[26:48] | What do you want, Venom? | 你想干什么 妖婆 |
[26:50] | You poisoned my girl against me. | 你唆使我的姑娘跟我对着干 |
[26:53] | Dripped your lies in her ear. | 在她耳边灌输你的谎言 |
[26:55] | She deserved to know the truth. | 她有权了解真相 |
[26:59] | You don’t know how I’ve changed. | 你不知道我变成了什么样子 |
[27:05] | That’ll be Justice Knox, here to arrest you. | 是诺克斯法官 他来这里逮捕你 |
[27:12] | – This is your doing? – I’ll try and get rid of him. | -这是你干的吗 -我会让他走人 |
[27:14] | You’ve got no hope. | 你没有希望了 |
[27:21] | You’ll never change. | 你永远不会变的 |
[27:27] | You’ve spent so many years trying to destroy me. | 你花了那么多年试图毁掉我 |
[27:32] | Aren’t you going to try and run? | 你不打算逃跑吗 |
[27:34] | No. | 不 |
[27:37] | I’m not gonna run. | 我不跑 |
[27:39] | Go. | 去吧 |
[27:41] | Do your worst. | 使出你最恶毒的招数 |
[27:52] | My mother’s dead. She’s wasting your time. | 我妈死了 她在浪费你的时间 |
[27:56] | Mrs. Quigley. | 奎格利夫人 |
[27:57] | Margaret Wells is alive. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯还活着 |
[27:59] | But she isn’t here. | 但她不在这里 |
[28:02] | Then where is she? | 那她在哪 |
[28:04] | Look for William North. | 去找威廉姆・诺斯 |
[28:05] | She always worms her way back to him. | 她总会想办法回到他的身边 |
[28:09] | Do not take me for a fool, Mrs. Quigley. | 别把我当傻瓜 奎格利夫人 |
[28:13] | Mr. Knox, | 诺克斯先生 |
[28:15] | I’m the one who brought you here. | 是我让你来这的 |
[28:18] | Don’t you think I’d tell you if she were behind this door? | 你觉得如果她在这扇门后 我会不告诉你吗 |
[28:34] | Why’d you save me? | 你为什么要救我 |
[28:37] | I need something from your daughter. | 你女儿身上有我要的东西 |
[28:40] | Her goodwill. | 她的声誉 |
[28:42] | Only if you make sure that Lucy’s safe. | 只要你保证露西平安无事就行 |
[28:44] | She doesn’t need to protect me. | 不需要她保护我 |
[28:47] | I can look after myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[28:57] | Goodbye, Maggie. | 再见了 玛吉 |
[29:07] | Enjoy your freedom. | 享受你的自由吧 |
[29:15] | You think you’ll get better than me? | 你以为你会找到比我更好的吗 |
[29:17] | You’re lucky I ever looked twice at you. | 我能看你两眼已经是你幸运了 |
[29:18] | Lucky?! | 幸运 |
[29:19] | You dupe me, you lie to me, | 你愚弄我 你欺骗我 |
[29:21] | you steal from me, and you call me lucky?! | 你偷我的钱 这样你还说我幸运 |
[29:23] | I’m no thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[29:24] | 你应该早说你想要钱… | |
[29:25] | Just, just give me a day or two. | 给我一两天时间 |
[29:27] | Not another minute, Mrs. Harvey. | 一分钟也不行 哈维夫人 |
[29:34] | I’m sorry for what I said, Ma. | 我为之前说的话向你道歉 妈 |
[29:37] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[29:39] | You breathe your own air, Lucy. | 你应该自由呼吸 露西 |
[29:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:52] | You take care of yourself. | 你自己保重 |
[30:29] | I wouldn’t spend time on small talk. | 我没时间闲聊 |
[30:31] | Mrs. Quigley will be back. | 奎格利夫人会回来的 |
[30:34] | Damn it, can’t you control the thing? | 该死 你不能把那玩意控制好吗 |
[30:36] | He’s not a thing. | 它不是玩意 |
[30:38] | And he doesn’t need controlling. | 它也不需要控制 |
[30:39] | He needs calming. | 它需要安抚 |
[30:42] | There, my boy. | 好了 宝贝 |
[30:43] | You’re a gentle soul. | 你是那么温和 |
[30:44] | He’s enchanted by you. | 它被你迷住了 |
[30:47] | Before you ride something, you must ensure it trusts you. | 骑马之前 你必须确保它信任你 |
[30:54] | Come and ride him whenever you please. | 你想什么时候来骑它都可以 |
[30:57] | Nothing would make me happier than to see my stallion | 没什么比看着我的骏马在你的大腿间跳跃 |
[30:59] | bucking between your thighs. | 更让我开心了 |
[31:02] | And bring the other two around when they’re ready. | 等准备好了 把另外两匹带过来 |
[31:07] | You spent much time with my brother. | 你陪了我哥哥很久 |
[31:10] | Months. | 好几个月 |
[31:11] | Did he treat you well? | 他对你好吗 |
[31:13] | Until he ripped my baby from my arms | 挺好的 直到他夺走我怀里的孩子 |
[31:15] | and he threw me out of his house. | 把我赶出了他家 |
[31:18] | I’m well-acquainted with his cruelty. | 我十分了解他的无情 |
[31:21] | I’m sorry for it. | 我非常抱歉 |
[31:24] | When you were together… | 当你们在一起时 |
[31:26] | did you hear of a man called Edmund Turner? | 你听说过一个叫作埃德蒙・透纳的男人吗 |
[31:29] | He was always writing to your brother. | 他一直写信给你哥哥 |
[31:32] | They met in a gambling house in Paris. | 他们在巴黎的一家赌场认识的 |
[31:33] | When did you last see him? | 你上次见到他是什么时候 |
[31:36] | The day before I gave birth. | 在我生孩子的前一天 |
[31:38] | Blayne paid him. | 布雷恩给了他钱 |
[31:41] | – They’re in London, then. – He’s paying him. | -那他们在伦敦 -他给他钱 |
[32:13] | How can I repay you for today? | 我今天应该怎么报答你 |
[32:15] | Your troubles have kept me from my own. | 你的麻烦帮我分了心 |
[32:19] | You should come back with me. | 你应该和我一起回去 |
[32:21] | Where you are safe. | 在那你会很安全 |
[32:24] | You are true grace. | 你真是个好人 |
[32:27] | But I won’t hide. | 但我不会躲藏 |
[32:36] | You know what I want before I want it. | 你能预料到我想要什么 |
[32:40] | You’re a nymph. | 你是林中仙女 |
[32:42] | An angel. | 无邪天使 |
[32:44] | Perhaps I seem extraordinary | 也许因为你身边都是骗子 |
[32:45] | because you’re surrounded by liars. | 所以我才显得不一般 |
[32:48] | People who nod yes to your every word. | 人们对你的每个字都点头称是 |
[32:52] | Not Blayne. | 布雷恩不会 |
[32:55] | He’s so blunt it takes my breath away. | 他直率得让我震惊 |
[32:57] | And he trusts me to act as I see fit. | 他信任我按自己的心意处事 |
[33:01] | He’s ruled by ambition. | 他是个受野心驱使的人 |
[33:04] | Then you have much in common. | 那你们很相似 |
[33:10] | Did you ever tell a joke he didn’t laugh at? | 他曾经有觉得你的笑话不好笑吗 |
[33:17] | Do you think all your jokes are funny? | 你以为你所有的笑话都很有趣吗 |
[33:19] | Probably not. | 大概不是吧 |
[33:21] | The Marquess of Blayne wants to be the one pulling the strings. | 布雷恩侯爵想当提线的人 |
[33:25] | So. | 所以 |
[33:27] | Are you happy to be his puppet? | 你想当他的傀儡木偶吗 |
[33:51] | We both did this. | 这是我们一起做的 |
[33:53] | We bear this one together. | 我们要一起扛下它 |
[33:55] | You didn’t kill him. | 你没杀他 |
[33:58] | I’ve been where you are. | 我也陷入过相同的处境 |
[34:04] | No going back. | 不能回头了 |
[34:06] | No. | 不能了 |
[34:08] | But I am. | 但我要回去 |
[34:10] | Today. | 就今天 |
[34:12] | And I’m taking this crime with me. | 我还要背上这桩罪名一起 |
[34:13] | No. | 不行 |
[34:15] | I won’t have you pinning yourself to the cross for me. | 我不会让你为了我上十字架的 |
[34:17] | Margaret Wells is already a killer. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯本来就是杀人犯了 |
[34:19] | No, it won’t work. | 不 没用的 |
[34:21] | Nothing stays quiet in this town for longer | 这座城保管秘密的时间 |
[34:23] | than it takes a whore to part her legs. | 还不如妓女张开双腿的时间长呢 |
[34:29] | It will. | 它会守住这个秘密的 |
[34:37] | Kiss me and tell me goodbye. | 吻我一下向我道别吧 |
[34:41] | Kiss my arse and fuck off. | 吻我的屁眼儿然后滚蛋 |
[34:44] | I won’t say goodbye to you again. | 我不会再向你道别了 |
[34:47] | You’ve been my whole life, Nancy Birch. | 你就是我的生命 南茜・伯奇 |
[35:28] | A satisfying ride? | 玩得爽吗 |
[35:30] | His Majesty enjoys vigorous exercise. | 陛下很享受激烈的运动 |
[35:38] | And in conversation, equally cut and thrust? | 谈话之间呢 也那么正中要害吗 |
[35:41] | It is not your concern what we talked of. | 我们谈了什么与你无关 |
[35:46] | I paid for every moment you’ve spent with the Prince. | 我为你和王子在一起的每一刻都花了钱 |
[35:50] | Every breathy endearment, every | 每一声娇喘 每一次 |
[35:53] | tweak of your rosy nipple. | 对你玫瑰色双乳的碰触 |
[36:02] | I want to know every word he says when you’re together, | 我要知道你们在一起的时候他说的每一句话 |
[36:05] | and when I tell you, | 而当我需要你的时候 |
[36:06] | you, whore, | 你 这个婊子 |
[36:09] | will be my voice in his ear. | 就要成为我的口舌 |
[36:16] | Belmont! Was it a good kill? | 贝尔蒙特 狩猎成果如何 |
[36:21] | Jacob… | 雅各布 |
[36:25] | I will come and find you when you’re grown, I promise. | 等你长大了我会来找你的 我保证 |
[36:36] | Come on, Jacob. | 来吧 雅各布 |
[36:40] | Go find Fanny. | 去找范妮 |
[36:49] | Look at what you’ve done. | 你看看你都做了些什么 |
[36:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:00] | Life’s twisted us to the wind. | 我们现在就如同风中枯草 |
[37:06] | How’d we end up here? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[37:15] | Kate’s been away too long. | 凯特离开太久了 |
[37:19] | You think the Marquess is having a go? | 你觉得伯爵是也来了一炮吗 |
[37:22] | Cherry Dorrington, what do you want from your life? | 查丽・道灵顿 你有什么愿望吗 |
[37:25] | If my next cull could not want me to piss on his feet, | 如果下一个嫖我的人能不让我在他的脚上撒尿 |
[37:29] | that’d be nice. | 就挺不错的 |
[37:31] | And beyond that… | 除此之外 |
[37:34] | noble aim? | 有什么远大理想吗 |
[37:38] | Find someone to love me true. | 找到一个真正爱我的人 |
[37:44] | Do you think he misses me? | 你觉得他会想我吗 |
[37:47] | He’ll be asleep by now, won’t he? | 他该睡了吧 不是吗 |
[37:51] | You’re well enough to walk, you’re well enough to work. | 你既然都能走了就能干活了 |
[37:53] | Get to the Cocoa Tree. Earn your keep. | 去可可树那 自己赚生活费 |
[37:57] | Do something about your face. | 好好收拾一下你的脸 |
[37:58] | You look like you’ve swallowed a dead rat. | 你看着像刚吞了一只死老鼠似的 |
[38:01] | – You’re a heartless woman! – I have a heart. | -你这个没长心的女人 -我有心 |
[38:04] | It’s time to look to the future, and ours can shine bright. | 该展望一下我们的美好未来了 |
[38:16] | Do you trust me, Fanny? | 你信任我吗 范妮 |
[38:18] | As much as my own Ma. | 我看你犹如我的亲生母亲 |
[38:20] | When the law comes, | 法院来人的时候 |
[38:21] | I want you to tell them that I killed Isaac Pincher. | 我希望你告诉他们是我杀了艾萨克・平彻 |
[38:24] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[38:25] | Make sure they believe it was me. | 要确保他们相信是我干的 |
[38:29] | Treasure Kitty. | 好好照顾凯蒂 |
[38:33] | Run this house as Charlotte would have wanted you to. | 像夏洛特期望的那样好好打理这座妓院 |
[38:39] | You always were my best girl. | 你一直是我最好的姑娘 |
[39:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:09] | Wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[39:12] | I startled you. | 我吓到你了 |
[39:17] | America. | 美国 |
[39:22] | He was packing. | 他在收拾行李 |
[39:23] | – Who? – Jonas Young. | -谁 -乔纳斯・杨 |
[39:26] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[39:31] | They’re leaving. | 他们要走了 |
[39:44] | You told Fanny to make the law believe | 你告诉范妮确保法官相信 |
[39:46] | that you killed Isaac Pincher. | 是你杀了艾萨克・平彻 |
[39:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:51] | Does that mean you didn’t? | 意思就是不是你做的 |
[39:56] | It was Nancy. | 是南茜 |
[40:01] | I thought the worst of you. | 我小人之心了 |
[40:06] | I showed the worst of myself. | 我也没有君子之腹 |
[40:21] | You can search the house, but she’s not here. | 你可以搜遍这座房子 但她不在 |
[40:33] | Don’t come to the water. | 别来海边 |
[40:35] | I can’t sail away from you. | 我不忍心看着你离开 |
[40:42] | There’s not enough time to say all that I want to. | 我没时间把想说的都说出口了 |
[40:48] | How could there ever be? | 那怎么能说得完呢 |
[40:52] | Let’s simply say… | 只需要说 |
[40:57] | We had a good time. | 我们度过了愉快的时光 |
[40:59] | Oh, we did. | 是啊 很愉快 |
[41:29] | Jonas! | 乔纳斯 |
[41:47] | I want to come with you. | 我想要和你一起走 |
[41:49] | Want to? Or need to? | 想要 还是需要 |
[41:53] | Both. | 二者皆是 |
[42:03] | You killed a man. | 你杀了人 |
[42:05] | 我…我没有 | |
[42:08] | It was Nancy. | 是南茜 |
[42:09] | I couldn’t see her hang. | 我不能眼看她被绞死 |
[42:23] | Nor I you. | 我也不能眼看你被绞死 |
[42:37] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[42:40] | What have you done? | 你做了什么啊 |
[42:41] | Hal, no! | 哈尔 不要 |
[42:42] | Hey, try not to kill each other! | 别打了 |
[42:44] | 现在追回玛格丽特・威尔斯还来得及 | |
[42:45] | Margaret Wells is dead. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯已经死了 |
[42:47] | She killed my brother! | 她杀了我弟弟 |
[42:48] | You have no evidence for that. | 你没有证据 |
[42:50] | Whatever Margaret Wells did | 无论玛格丽特・威尔斯 |
[42:51] | or didn’t do, she’s off my shores. | 杀没杀人 她已经离开我的辖区了 |
[43:28] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道该去哪里 |
[43:30] | – I’m afraid. – Of who? | -我害怕 -怕谁 |
[43:31] | The Marquess of Blayne. | 布雷恩侯爵 |
[43:33] | That name again. What’s he done? | 又是这个人 他干了什么 |
[43:35] | I think terrible things. | 很可怕的事情 |
[43:38] | I don’t know who I can trust. | 我不知道还能信任谁 |
[43:39] | What makes you think you can trust me? | 你凭什么认为能信任我 |
[43:55] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[44:00] | Mrs. Wells is gone. | 威尔斯太太走了 |
[44:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:09] | She gave me running of the house. | 她让我经营妓院了 |
[44:12] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[44:16] | She gave me something, too. | 她也给了我东西 |
[44:20] | Tried to. | 想给我 |
[44:23] | But I threw it back at her. | 但是被我扔了回去 |
[44:27] | Now it’s too late. | 现在已经太晚了 |
[44:34] | This is our house. | 这是我们的妓院 |
[44:38] | We run it together. | 我们一起经营 |
[44:58] | Mags. | 玛格 |
[44:59] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[45:17] | Lazy jade. | 懒女人 |
[45:22] | I don’t think I’ll be paying today. | 我认为我今天不用交钱了 |
[45:24] | And I don’t think that suits me. | 我认为那不适合我 |
[45:26] | I’m thinking something bigger. | 我在谋划大事 |
[45:47] | Did I frighten you? I’m so sorry. | 我吓到你了吗 对不起 |
[45:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[45:54] | Just… | 只是… |
[45:57] | spending some time in my past. | 在我的回忆里徜徉 |
[46:04] | How much do you want this place, Lucy? | 你有多想要这个地方 露西 |
[46:07] | Very much. | 非常想 |
[46:10] | Well then. | 那好 |
[46:12] | You keep quiet. | 你把嘴闭严 |
[46:15] | And when Blayne becomes governor, | 等布雷恩成了总管 |
[46:17] | I’ll relinquish my share. | 我就放弃我的股份 |
[46:20] | And you’ll be free of me. | 你就摆脱我了 |
[46:24] | That’s bunk. | 狗屁 |
[46:36] | I’m learning to love people, little Lucy. | 我在学习爱别人 小露西 |
[46:43] | I’m sure you can learn to love me, too. | 我相信你也能学会爱我 |
[46:52] | I’ll be free of you. | 我会摆脱你的 |
[46:54] | You can be sure of that. | 这点不用怀疑 |
[47:08] | Harriet? | 哈里特 |
[47:13] | Harriet! | 哈里特 |
[47:16] | I yearn for the sweet solace of my dusky orchid. | 我渴望从幽兰中得到甜蜜的慰藉 |
[47:20] | Never again. | 别做梦了 |
[47:23] | I’ll do anything you want. | 为了你 我什么都愿意做 |
[47:25] | I’ll give you your heart’s desire. | 我会满足你内心的渴望 |
[47:28] | My heart desires only the safe return | 我内心的渴望就是 |
[47:29] | of Jack Lively before he dies | 杰克・莱弗利从你那 |
[47:31] | on one of your monstrous plantations! | 魔窟种植园安全归来 |
[47:34] | I know you were involved. | 我知道你参与了 |
[47:36] | You’ve given me a reason never to touch you again. | 你给了我不再碰你的理由 |
[47:37] | Now go away! | 现在给我滚开 |
[47:39] | You should be begging | 你应该乞求 |
[47:40] | for the privilege of pleasuring me! | 让我宠幸的特权 |
[47:42] | Now let me in! | 赶紧让我进去 |
[47:44] | Leave us alone! | 别来烦我们 |
[47:45] | I’ll leave when I decide! | 什么时候走是我说了算 |
[47:47] | We’ll call for the watch. | 我们会叫夜间巡逻队来 |
[47:49] | So call. | 那叫啊 |
[47:51] | See who comes to save you. | 看看谁会来救你们 |
[48:07] | Has Salabat gone? | 萨拉巴特走了吗 |
[48:10] | They all go in the end. | 他们最后都会走 |
[48:12] | Fucking men. | 该死的男人 |
[48:14] | 担心的都是钱 | |
[48:15] | Money, money… | 钱 钱 |
[48:22] | Have you not got any money then? | 那你没有钱了吗 |
[48:23] | Course not. | 当然没有 |
[48:25] | I am drowning in debt. | 我债台高筑了 |
[48:30] | But… | 但是… |
[48:34] | Something always turns up. | 事情总会有转机 |
[48:42] | Sweet emperor mine! | 我的宝贝大王 |
[48:45] | You returned. | 你回来了 |
[48:46] | Take everything you can carry. | 能拿走的都拿走 |
[48:48] | You can’t do that! | 你们不能这样 |
[48:50] | Put that down! Don’t you dare take that. | 把那个放下 你们不许拿那个 |
[48:52] | – What are you doing? – That’s not yours! | -你这是干什么 -那不是你的 |
[48:54] | – My love… – You are nothing to me. | -亲爱的 -你在我眼里什么都不是 |
[48:55] | Get your hands off our porcelain! | 放下我的瓷器 |
[48:58] | – Salabat, please. – Stop it! | -萨拉巴特 求你了 -住手 |
[49:00] | This is theft! Stop it! | 这是强抢 住手 |
[49:02] | – That’s mine! – Oy, get off it! | -那是我的 -放手 |
[49:04] | – Put that down! – You are to pay for this man’s silk. | -给我放下 -你们要付买丝绸的钱 |
[49:06] | And step, girly. | 让开 小妞 |
[49:08] | No one calls me girly. Get out! | 没人敢叫我小妞 滚出去 |
[49:21] | It should’ve been me. | 该死的人是我 |
[49:25] | That would have been true justice. | 那才是真正的正义 |
[49:28] | You couldn’t have saved him. | 你救不了他的 |
[49:32] | I deserve every second of his pain. | 他每分每秒的痛苦都是我应得的 |
[49:37] | And more. | 不止这些 |
[49:42] | Let’s sleep. | 我们去休息吧 |
[49:44] | Let’s draw the shutters on this day. | 我们今天把百叶窗都拉上 |
[49:45] | He survived the storms of war. | 他躲过了战争的风暴 |
[49:49] | And before that, our childhood. | 在这之前 熬过了童年 |
[49:50] | We were brothers in arms. | 我们是战友兄弟 |
[49:52] | It was the mess I made that he couldn’t survive. | 是我搞得一团糟让他丢了性命 |
[49:55] | Hal… | 哈尔 |
[49:58] | Isaac’s death was his own doing. | 艾萨克的死是他自找的 |
[50:01] | He killed Charlotte Wells. | 他杀了夏洛特・威尔斯 |
[50:10] | Oh, Hal. | 哈尔 |
[50:14] | It was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[50:20] | Emily… | 埃米莉 |
[50:25] | You said you’d never leave me. | 你说过永远不会离开我 |