时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Your cull complained about you. | 你的客人抱怨你 |
[01:11] | I’m not a monster. | 我可不是魔鬼 |
[01:14] | You’re at liberty to offer tongue and hand | 你完全康复之前 |
[01:16] | until you’re fully recovered. | 可以尽管用舌头和手 |
[01:18] | Why haven’t you fought for me? | 你为什么不替我出气 |
[01:20] | I gave Blayne a son. He’s spoiled my body. | 我给布雷恩生个儿子 他把我的身体给毁了 |
[01:23] | I should be paid. Get me my money. | 应该给我补偿 帮我去要钱 |
[01:28] | Now you’re being tedious. | 你这就是自找没趣了 |
[01:34] | Salabat’s gone, | 萨拉巴特已经走了 |
[01:37] | not a scrap of silk left. | 一点丝绸也没留下 |
[01:39] | Bastard swindling guiler. | 狡猾奸诈的混蛋 |
[01:42] | I gave our takings to Mr. Wade, a beast from the past. | 我把我们的收入给了韦德先生 一个老冤家 |
[01:44] | I owed him. | 我欠他的 |
[01:45] | So now you owe me. | 现在你欠我的 |
[01:47] | – We’ll raise a loan. – I bought the place on loans. | -我们去贷款 -房子就是我贷款买的 |
[01:50] | My credit is stretched over the rainbow. | 我已负债累累 |
[01:53] | So your share is nothing but debt? | 这么说你的股份不过就是债务 |
[01:56] | My mother’s worked tirelessly | 你坐在那里看八卦小报的时候 |
[01:58] | while you’ve sat reading gossip rags. | 我妈不知疲倦地工作 |
[02:01] | She’s not your mother, is she? | 她不是你妈吧 |
[02:04] | Tell me something real. | 跟我说点实话 |
[02:06] | You’re lazy. | 你太懒了 |
[02:10] | How deep is the hole? | 到底欠了多少 |
[02:18] | This came in a coach from the palace. | 这是从皇宫里用四轮大马车送来的 |
[02:22] | An invitation, but for what? | 邀请 但是邀请去干什么呢 |
[02:27] | Cricket. | 板球比赛 |
[02:29] | But why has the prince sent it here? | 但是王子为什么送到这来 |
[02:35] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[02:37] | Stay. | 别走 |
[02:44] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:46] | So in the cold light of day, | 冷静下来想一想 |
[02:48] | the promise of wealth outweighs your fear? | 财富的承诺最终战胜了恐惧 |
[02:54] | What are you ambitious for? | 你想要什么 |
[02:56] | Once, I’d have said justice and fairness. | 以前 我会说正义和公平 |
[02:59] | Now, tavern dinner. | 现在的话 酒馆的晚餐 |
[03:04] | – You pretend to be jaded. – You pretend to be a jade. | -你假装厌世 -你假装高贵 |
[03:08] | Don’t be a rich man’s toy. | 别当有钱人的玩物 |
[03:11] | Stay. | 别走 |
[03:18] | And be your washerwoman? | 然后给你当老妈子 |
[03:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:51] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[03:54] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[03:59] | I saw red. | 我看见了血 |
[04:01] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[04:04] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[04:07] | It wasn’t your fault. It was Isaac’s. | 不是你的错 是艾萨克的错 |
[04:18] | Isaac is dead. | 艾萨克已经死了 |
[04:27] | You assured us she’d be here, | 你向我们保证过她会来 |
[04:28] | so how much longer must we wait? | 我们到底还要等多久 |
[04:32] | Mrs. Harvey, these men want repaying. | 哈维夫人 他们是来要债的 |
[04:35] | Can you be ignorant of this? | 你假装不知道这事吗 |
[04:39] | “Miss L. W. and the Bronze Lady of Golden Square | “金色广场的露西・威尔斯小姐和棕肤女士 |
[04:42] | “dupe their custom by trading in a vacuum of funds. | 在空手套白狼的情况下欺骗顾客 |
[04:45] | “Creditors are urged to make safe goods and loans, | 鉴于两位女士即将破产 |
[04:48] | as these ladies are soon to be bankrupted.” | 请债权人确保货物及贷款安全” |
[04:51] | – Is this Salabat? – He doesn’t have the cunning. | -是萨拉巴特干的吗 -他没这么狡猾 |
[04:53] | -哈维夫人 -你去哪 露西 | |
[04:56] | Gentlemen, we have plenty of funds in the bank. | 先生们 我们在银行有雄厚的资金 |
[05:00] | Ah, return this afternoon | 今天下午再来 |
[05:01] | and your debts will be repaid in full. | 到时候我们会全额偿还债务 |
[05:03] | Gentlemen. | 这边走 |
[05:05] | – Is that it? – I should hope so. | -是吗 -希望如此 |
[05:12] | I won’t go back to debtors’ jail. | 我不要再回债务监狱 |
[05:14] | You won’t have to. We’ll find a way. | 不会的 我们会有办法的 |
[05:16] | I will die. | 我会死的 |
[05:19] | I’ll die. | 我会死的 |
[05:35] | We’ll move in here tonight. | 我们今天晚上就搬进来 |
[05:37] | This is our room now. | 现在这是我们的房间了 |
[05:40] | Margaret Wells didn’t kill Isaac alone. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯不是单枪匹马杀的艾萨克 |
[05:45] | I’ll find out who else was there, | 我会查出来还有谁在场 |
[05:48] | -到时候… -别去自寻死路 | |
[05:52] | We got so much to live for. | 我们有那么多活着的理由 |
[06:03] | My steadfast girl. | 我坚强的姑娘 |
[06:24] | You could grub away at me for pounds and feathers, | 你可以向我索要小恩小惠 |
[06:27] | 或者选择每周挣15英镑的前途 | |
[06:33] | I’ve been fraught with worry. | 我快担心死了 |
[06:36] | I was with the prince. | 我和王子在一起 |
[06:38] | I knew all about the cricket match. | 我知道板球赛的事 |
[06:39] | He sent that as a jest? | 他送来那支板子当笑话吗 |
[06:40] | I don’t think I can bear to hear you lie. | 我没法忍受听你撒谎 |
[06:48] | I wanted a moment of freedom. | 我只想要片刻自由 |
[06:50] | I’ve given you freedom! | 我已经给了你自由 |
[06:54] | Everything has been your choice. | 一切都是你自己的决定 |
[06:57] | Well, the time has come and your choice is this | 时日已到 你有两个选择 |
[06:59] | leave or serve our aim. | 要不走人 要不听我的 |
[07:05] | I am yours, wholeheartedly. | 我全心全意听命于你 |
[07:16] | I can smell man. | 我能闻到男人的气味 |
[07:21] | I don’t know who you’ve been with, | 我不知道你曾和谁在一起 |
[07:23] | but every fuck lowers your value. | 但是你每睡一次都会自降身价 |
[07:26] | For your own safety, I beg you… | 为了你自身安危 我恳求你 |
[07:31] | Keep it high. | 别作践自己 |
[07:40] | Sophia drinks like a fish, gambles like a lag, | 索菲亚嗜酒如命 好赌成性 |
[07:44] | dotes upon the charas pipe, and curses like a sailor. | 沉迷吸食大麻 成日脏话不断 |
[07:50] | And what of her honor, Mr. Turner? | 那她名声如何 透纳先生 |
[07:52] | It’s mine. | 我还要脸呢 |
[07:55] | Well, that’s the next thing to go. | 接下来这样做 |
[07:58] | Take her to some vile tavern, lose at cards, | 带她去个破酒馆 打牌输钱 |
[08:01] | and put her up for sale. | 把她卖出去 |
[08:07] | But she’s your niece. | 但她是您的侄女 |
[08:19] | Oy, smile, yeah? | 微笑 懂吗 |
[08:23] | This is Rosamund, my top girl. | 这是罗莎蒙德 我的头牌 |
[08:27] | She deserves a place at a fine house. | 她配得上一家好妓院 |
[08:29] | I hate to see her go, but needs must. | 我不想让她走 但迫不得已 |
[08:33] | I’ve been told I can earn 15 a week. | 有人告诉我 我每周可以挣15英磅 |
[08:35] | You worth it? | 你值那么多吗 |
[08:36] | I’m not called Sugarcunt for nothing. | 我”小骚货”的美名可不是白来的 |
[08:38] | What’ll Hal Pincher do | 如果哈尔・平彻发现 |
[08:39] | when he finds we’ve took his girl? | 我们抢走了他的姑娘 他会怎么做 |
[08:41] | I’ll straighten things with Hal. | 我会摆平哈尔的 |
[08:43] | No, she’s got something, | 她确有几分姿色 |
[08:44] | – Don’t you think? – A flea circus. | -你不觉得吗 -脏兮兮的 |
[08:46] | I’ll keep myself clean. | 我会做好清洁的 |
[08:52] | All right, downstairs. Spread ’em. We’ll see. | 下楼 双腿张开 一看便知 |
[09:01] | She saw me… | 她看到我了… |
[09:08] | Down by the docks | 在码头那边 |
[09:10] | close enough to that warehouse to make a sham of my grief. | 她看得很清楚 足够指认我当时在场 |
[09:14] | She’s trying her hand at blackmail. | 她试图勒索我 |
[09:16] | If Hal finds out… | 如果哈尔发觉… |
[09:18] | You need to get out of there. | 你得离开那里 |
[09:20] | 不用 他脾气不太好 但绝不会伤害我 | |
[09:24] | He suffers, Nance. | 他备受煎熬 南茜 |
[09:26] | He suffers torment for what he’s done. | 他为自己的行为饱受折磨 |
[09:31] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[09:36] | Did he kill Charlotte? | 是他杀的夏洛特吗 |
[09:40] | Was it him? | 是他吗 |
[09:44] | – It was an accident. – Oh, God, no! | -那是意外 -天呐 不 |
[09:46] | It was a terrible, horrible mistake! | 是个可怕的失误 |
[09:49] | – Isaac? – No, don’t think of it. | -那艾萨克呢 -别再想那件事了 |
[09:54] | He loved Charlotte… | 他爱夏洛特… |
[09:57] | and I killed him. | 而我杀了他 |
[09:58] | Rosamund saw me, not you. | 罗莎蒙德只看到我 没看到你 |
[10:01] | You’re with a known killer, | 你和杀人凶手住在一起 |
[10:03] | and all you fear is blackmail? | 而你怕的只是被勒索吗 |
[10:06] | I want this, Nance. | 我想得到这些 南茜 |
[10:08] | – I want him – Oh, you are brainsick. | -我想得到他 -你真是疯了 |
[10:14] | We could both lose everything. | 我俩都有身败名裂的危险 |
[10:19] | Keep that girl happy, | 让那个姑娘满意 |
[10:22] | and we’re both safe. | 我们才会没事 |
[10:33] | This is your doing, isn’t it? | 这是你干的好事吧 |
[10:35] | I’m called bankrupt in the press | 告诉报社我破产了 |
[10:36] | so you can meanly wreck my trade? | 以便搞砸我的生意 |
[10:37] | Wells Minor, good morning. | 小威尔斯 早上好 |
[10:39] | Keep your talons off my house. | 不要插手我的妓院 |
[10:42] | Keep silent about the Marquess of Blayne | 如果你不泄露布雷恩侯爵的事 |
[10:44] | and your money worries vanish. | 就不必再为钱财而担忧 |
[10:46] | What low stratagem is this? | 这是什么鬼把戏 |
[10:48] | As part owner of Golden Square, | 作为金色广场的共有人 |
[10:49] | I can convince the press that your capital is secure. | 我可以说服报社你的资金没有问题 |
[10:54] | My silence must be worth a lot. | 我的沉默一定很值钱 |
[10:57] | Why don’t I sell it? | 我为何不卖了它呢 |
[10:59] | 给我200英镑 不然我就去找克罗夫特先生 | |
[11:01] | and tell him all about Blayne and his high priestess of rape. | 告诉他布雷恩和女教皇的强奸罪行 |
[11:05] | 200英镑 | |
[11:08] | Oh, you are in a hole. | 你还真是欠了一屁股债 |
[11:14] | Your old ma miscalculates me. | 你母亲失算了 |
[11:17] | She thinks I’m easy reckoning. | 她以为我好打发 |
[11:19] | I won’t have you insult her. | 我不许你冒犯她 |
[11:22] | I like cricket. Where’s the game? | 我喜欢打板球 比赛在哪 |
[11:25] | – None of your… – Blayne’s cottage. | -不关你… -布雷恩的别墅 |
[11:29] | Is it, now? | 是吗 |
[11:32] | Then you shall see how well I play. | 我会让你见识见识我打得有多好 |
[11:44] | We know there are slavers in London | 我们知道伦敦有奴隶主 |
[11:45] | illegally taking free men. | 在非法掠夺自由人 |
[11:47] | We live with this. | 这就是现状 |
[11:48] | The law’s not even rags and patches, | 执法机构坐视不管 |
[11:50] | but these are no common slavers. | 但这些人并非寻常奴隶主 |
[11:52] | Lord Leadsom kidnapped Jack. | 莱桑姆大人绑架了杰克 |
[11:54] | That’s quite an allegation. | 很大胆的指控 |
[11:55] | – What’s your proof? – His jealousy. | -你的证据呢 -他的嫉妒心 |
[11:57] | Jack was his rival. | 杰克是他的情敌 |
[11:59] | Harriet was kept prisoner in her house last night. | 哈里特昨晚被禁锢在家中 |
[12:02] | Lord Leadsom almost broke down her door. | 莱桑姆大人差点拆掉她的门 |
[12:04] | You have to arrest him, take him off the streets. | 你必须逮捕他 让他消失 |
[12:07] | Well, jealousy’s not a crime. | 嫉妒不算犯罪 |
[12:08] | Will you wait until he hurts me? | 你要等到他来伤害我吗 |
[12:11] | -我无能为力 -你帮还是不帮 | |
[12:15] | You can pry where we can’t. | 你能打探到我们得不到的信息 |
[12:17] | Where are Leadsom’s properties? Whose shipping does he use? | 莱桑姆大人资产在何处 他用谁的船运输 |
[12:20] | What, am I taking orders from you now? | 怎么 我现在要听命于你了吗 |
[12:22] | If Jack Lively leaves these shores, | 如果杰克・莱弗利离开这片土地 |
[12:23] | – he will lose his name and his humanity. – North. | -他会失去姓名和人权 -诺斯 |
[12:28] | Why try? | 何必呢 |
[12:31] | He doesn’t care. | 他不在乎的 |
[12:43] | This goes beyond Jack, | 这件事牵扯到的不光是杰克 |
[12:46] | beyond Leadsom. | 不光是莱桑姆 |
[12:48] | I’ve long been thinking what use I could make of my life. | 我一直在思考这辈子能做出点什么成就 |
[12:51] | I’ve no learning, few words, | 我学识浅薄 不善言谈 |
[12:54] | but I must speak. | 但我一定要发声 |
[12:56] | I can help you find the words. | 我会帮你发声的 |
[12:59] | We’ll set it in the city’s gaze. | 我们要让它传遍整个伦敦 |
[13:06] | I tried not to feel for Jack. | 我努力不去想杰克的事 |
[13:09] | I knew it’d break me. | 我知道那会击垮我的 |
[13:12] | It won’t break you. | 不会的 |
[13:14] | You can fight as well as any of my lads. | 你和我的小伙子们一样有战斗力 |
[13:20] | Miss Wells. | 威尔斯小姐 |
[13:22] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[13:23] | Blayne is maneuvering in the House of Lords. | 布雷恩正在上议院里搞小动作 |
[13:25] | He’ll be confirmed as governor if we don’t act now. | 如果不立即行动 他就要成为总管了 |
[13:28] | I’ve arranged a hearing for this afternoon. | 我安排了一场听证会 今天下午进行 |
[13:31] | I’ll come. | 我会去的 |
[13:33] | There’s something else you should know. | 还有件事你应该知道 |
[13:36] | Blayne and his Spartans wielded the knife, | 是布雷恩和他的斯巴达人挥的刀 |
[13:37] | but it was a bawd, Lydia Quigley, | 但为他们准备猎物的是一个老鸨 |
[13:40] | who brought their prey. | 莉迪亚・奎格利 |
[13:41] | She procured for rape and murder. | 她哄骗少女供他们强暴和谋杀 |
[13:45] | Will you say this under oath? | 你会宣誓讲出这些证词吗 |
[13:47] | I’ll bare my soul to bring them down. | 我愿意以灵魂为代价击垮他们 |
[13:56] | The radicals still move against me. | 那些激进分子还在和我对着干 |
[14:00] | Help me to evade them. | 帮我摆脱他们 |
[14:02] | You can bypass parliament and clear my way to the king. | 你可以绕开议会 帮我扫清辅佐国王的道路 |
[14:06] | Then I can provide you with your own household here. | 之后我就为你在这提供一座私人房产 |
[14:10] | Where I may sport with my mistress? | 一个供我和情妇寻欢的地方 |
[14:12] | How else is a man to learn who he is? | 还有什么更好的展露雄风之法吗 |
[14:16] | You were born to govern and command. | 你生来就是治国统领之才 |
[14:19] | No more dull tutors and sneaking moral clods. | 再也不会有愚蠢的导师和道德规范了 |
[14:24] | I’ll teach you real sport, | 我会教你真正的艺术 |
[14:27] | how to conquer and subdue. | 如何征服和驯顺 |
[14:33] | Are you going out? | 你要出门吗 |
[14:36] | Need to clear my head. | 我要去透透气 |
[14:38] | You can’t go. Don’t leave me with that girl. | 你不能走 别留我自己陪那姑娘 |
[14:40] | She’s like a great shadow. | 她就像一团巨大的阴影 |
[14:43] | Culls won’t like her, and nor do I. | 嫖客们不会喜欢她的 我也不会 |
[14:50] | Where’s my gold, then? | 我的钱呢 |
[14:58] | You’re not coming. | 不用你跟来 |
[14:59] | I’ve got a better task for you. | 我有一个更好的任务给你 |
[15:01] | The commissioner for debt is listed here. | 上面这位是追债人 |
[15:04] | Bring him. | 把他带来 |
[15:05] | I’m not shafting Lucy Wells. | 我不能害露西・威尔斯 |
[15:07] | Cherry… | 查丽 |
[15:09] | you cared for my lovely Charles, didn’t you? | 你曾经很在乎我的宝贝查尔斯 不是吗 |
[15:11] | I did. I do. | 是的 现在依然是 |
[15:14] | You know what the Wells girl did to him. | 你知道威尔斯家那姑娘对他做了什么 |
[15:17] | If he heard that Golden Square was his again… | 如果他听说金色广场又是他的了 |
[15:20] | don’t you think he might return? | 你不觉得他可能会回来吗 |
[15:37] | Let’s hunt for our next opportunity, | 让我们去寻找下一个机遇吧 |
[15:40] | like that land. | 像那块土地一样 |
[15:43] | We’re a prospect, you and me, | 我们未来可期 你和我 |
[15:45] | all kinds of potential. | 有着无限可能 |
[15:49] | Can I trouble you? | 我能打扰一下吗 |
[15:52] | Emily, a friend of mine has gone missing. | 艾米丽 我的一个朋友失踪了 |
[15:54] | – Do you mind if I leave these here? – Oh, of course. | -你介意我把这些留在这吗 -当然不 |
[15:59] | The boxer? | 那个拳击手 |
[16:01] | I’m sorry for your troubles. | 我为你的遭遇感到难过 |
[16:02] | Well, if you hear anything… | 如果你有消息的话… |
[16:07] | How the world turns. | 世事无常啊 |
[16:09] | She was once my girl. | 她曾经是我手下的姑娘 |
[16:12] | She owns a fine house now. | 现在自己开了家妓院 |
[16:14] | I heard Lord Leadsom’s besotted in her bed. | 我听说莱桑姆大人在她的床榻间流连忘返 |
[16:18] | Seems she’s lost her bully. | 看起来她的打手没了 |
[16:21] | Perhaps she could use protection. | 或许她需要一些保护 |
[16:23] | Isaac floundered offering protection. | 提供保护给艾萨克带来了麻烦 |
[16:26] | No, we floundered going after land. | 不 购置土地给我们带来了麻烦 |
[16:30] | Isaac knew what our business was. | 艾萨克知道我们是做什么的 |
[16:32] | Our potential is in flesh. | 我们的机遇在人身上 |
[16:41] | This is the best house we’ve ever had, | 这是我们开过的最好的一家妓院 |
[16:43] | and there’s friends we shouldn’t lose. | 还结交了好几个不该失去的朋友 |
[16:45] | There are no friends without money. | 没了钱就不会有朋友 |
[16:47] | They’ll drop us, every one. | 他们都会抛弃我们的 |
[16:53] | Is it not worth fighting for? | 可这不值得我们去抗争一次吗 |
[17:01] | The article I wrote is in the paper, but… | 我写的文章已经见报了 但… |
[17:04] | I must go home. | 我得回家了 |
[17:06] | It worries me that Leadsom hasn’t made a move. | 我有些担心 莱桑姆还没有行动 |
[17:15] | Let me give you something to do. | 我给你点事做 |
[17:17] | Handing these out all around town. | 把这些在镇上发一发 |
[17:19] | You’ve help enough. You don’t need me. | 你帮的忙够多了 你们不需要我的 |
[17:22] | There’s spikes on you like a flail, Nancy Birch. | 南茜・伯奇 你就像带刺的��枷 |
[17:27] | I shot a man. | 我杀了人 |
[17:29] | There’s not much joy in that. | 这可不是什么有趣的事 |
[17:31] | That bastard killed Charlotte. | 那个混蛋杀了夏洛特 |
[17:32] | He’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[17:34] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[17:36] | We can begin to find our peace. | 我们可以恢复平静的生活了 |
[17:45] | Nance. | 南茜 |
[17:47] | Nance. | 南茜 |
[17:52] | Margaret lived with her killing well enough. | 玛格丽特杀了人却也活得好好的 |
[17:56] | No, she felt it… | 不 对她来说… |
[17:58] | like a stain on her soul. | 这是灵魂上的一颗污点 |
[18:07] | Here’s smoother company for you. | 你有几位没刺的访客 |
[18:15] | Mrs. Harvey. | 哈维太太 |
[18:17] | I’ve called a public meeting. Will you come? | 我组织了一场公众集会 你会来吗 |
[18:19] | Of course I will. | 我当然会去了 |
[18:20] | I’m sorry to tell you, but we’ve been robbed. | 很抱歉告诉你 我们被抢了 |
[18:24] | Lucy’s doing what she can to fill our coffers, | 露西在尽她所能弥补我们的损失 |
[18:26] | but she’s sent me to ask | 但她让我来问你 |
[18:27] | if you could help out with a loan. | 是否愿意借给我们一笔钱 |
[18:29] | She knows that you’ve had a win with your latest fight. | 她知道你在最近一场比赛中斩获了胜利 |
[18:31] | My money’s pledged for the reward on Jack. | 我的钱都拿出来做寻找杰克的赏金了 |
[18:34] | And if Lucy wants a loan, she must ask me herself. | 如果露西想要借钱的话 她得亲自来借 |
[18:38] | I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她的 |
[18:50] | Harcourt. | 哈考特 |
[18:54] | This was just delivered. | 我刚刚收到了这个 |
[18:59] | “I have information about your daughter. | “我知道你女儿的下落 |
[19:01] | 作为交换” | |
[19:04] | The villain seeks money by giving you false hope. | 这种骗子就是想要钱 |
[19:07] | Is the hand Edmund Turner’s? | 这是埃德蒙・透纳的字吗 |
[19:09] | Nothing like. | 不像 |
[19:11] | So you’ve been writing to him. | 这么说你和他有通信来往 |
[19:13] | You know exactly where Sophia is. | 你分明知道索菲亚在哪里 |
[19:15] | I do not. | 我不知道 |
[19:17] | The whoreson’s probably pimped her out | 那个无赖估计正带着她 |
[19:18] | to the king’s hussars by now. | 去给皇家轻骑兵卖淫呢 |
[19:20] | Are you sure you want her back? | 你确定要她回来 |
[19:24] | One day, I will watch you hang. | 总有一日 我会看着你死 |
[19:30] | Cross Isabella is still so pretty, hmm? | 嗔怒的伊莎贝拉还是一样的美 |
[19:33] | I used to provoke you just to see that furrow on your brow. | 我就喜欢惹怒你 看美人�A眉的样子 |
[19:40] | Come and play cricket, hmm? | 来打板球吧 |
[19:42] | It’s lords against whores. | 权贵与妓女的对决 |
[19:44] | You could lead their team. | 你给她们带队 |
[19:48] | I will find the girl when I’m ready. | 等我准备好了 就把你女儿找出来 |
[19:51] | See yourself out. | 慢走不送 |
[19:56] | My love. | 爱你 |
[20:47] | Let me calm him. | 我来安抚他 |
[20:56] | Hello, sweet boy. | 你好啊 小可爱 |
[20:59] | I’m your Aunt Isabella. | 我是你的伊莎贝拉姑姑 |
[21:16] | If the prince takes you for his mistress, | 王子要是收了你做情妇 |
[21:20] | all this would be yours. | 这一切就都是你的 |
[21:33] | There is everything to win in here. | 在这里你能得到一切 |
[21:38] | Do they powder their ass cracks? | 他们不会连屁股缝里也抹了粉吧 |
[21:41] | You can’t be lewd, right? | 不能这么粗俗 |
[21:44] | You must try and act bashful, | 一定要表现得矜持 |
[21:47] | you know, head down, sweet smile. | 微垂着头甜笑 |
[21:49] | Oh, I’m sweet enough. | 我可甜了 |
[21:57] | Do you know where I keep my sugar? | 知道我把糖藏在哪了吗 |
[21:58] | Shall I show you? | 要我给你看看吗 |
[22:01] | That’s a little forward. | 这有点快啊 |
[22:03] | My. | 天 |
[22:05] | I can see you’re unprotected. | 我不能看着你们无人庇护 |
[22:08] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[22:10] | 我手下的人个个身强力壮 | |
[22:11] | For a quarter cut? | 抽走四分之一的钱 |
[22:13] | I know the Pincher game. | 我知道你的算盘 |
[22:16] | You’ve come to profit from Jack’s capture. | 你就想趁杰克不在宰我们一笔 |
[22:19] | I can help you, if you’ll listen. | 我能帮你 你要听我说 |
[22:22] | I know men who, to keep themselves fed, | 我认识一些地底下的人 |
[22:24] | take on ignoble work. | 为了谋生会耍一些手段 |
[22:27] | One of them will know where your boxer’s held. | 他们当中肯定有人知道你家打手的下落 |
[22:29] | Lord Leadsom has him. | 他在莱桑姆大人那里 |
[22:31] | I’ve done business with Lord Leadsom, | 我和莱桑姆大人有过生意往来 |
[22:34] | and I think I have his trust. | 他也很信任我 |
[22:35] | If he took your man, I’ll soon find out. | 如果他抓了你的人 我一定能查到 |
[22:43] | Pay me one coin in every ten. | 我要十分之一的抽成 |
[22:46] | 并将这里划为平彻的地方 | |
[22:47] | No, this is a carnivorous deal. | 我拒绝 这是霸王条款 |
[22:50] | I say yes, and your teeth spring shut. | 我要是同意 你就不会说了 |
[22:55] | If you trust me, I’ll find him. | 只要你相信我 我一定能找到他 |
[23:05] | One coin in ten. | 十分之一 |
[23:12] | You can’t get your tits out. | 你不可以光天化日之下直接露胸 |
[23:13] | The cull wanted it. | 客人要求的 |
[23:15] | We have always traded in there, | 我们本来一直在那里做生意 |
[23:16] | and now we’re thrown out. | 现在却被赶了出来 |
[23:17] | You saying I’m not good enough? | 你是嫌我不够厉害 |
[23:18] | You must be more than a shagging tool. | 你不能只做一个性交机器 |
[23:21] | You don’t know a wink from a wank, do you? | 是你不懂卖弄风骚吧 |
[23:23] | Why’d you take me on, you haughty cow? | 还带上我干什么 你这只傲慢的母牛 |
[23:25] | Oy, we’re giving you a proper chance. | 我们是在给你机会 |
[23:35] | What’s Emily Lacey got on you? | 埃米莉・莱西有你什么把柄 |
[23:37] | Why are you helping her? | 你为什么这么帮她 |
[23:39] | She knows I take on girls from the street. | 她知道我会接济街上的女孩子们 |
[23:41] | You must think I’m stupid. | 你是当我傻吗 |
[23:43] | – There’s something between you. – Rosamund. | -你们之间一定有什么 -罗莎蒙德 |
[23:48] | You could go a long way. | 你很有潜力 |
[23:51] | I’m being played here. | 还在耍我 |
[24:03] | You look how I feel. | 你看上去跟我一样差 |
[24:05] | You look like Lydia Quigley. | 你看上去像莉迪亚・奎格利 |
[24:06] | I’m sick of myself. | 我受够了我自己 |
[24:11] | And what’s she made you do? | 她让你做什么了 |
[24:13] | I sold Lucy Wells to debtors’ jail. | 我把露西・威尔斯送去了债务监狱 |
[24:18] | Has that girl not suffered enough? | 那个小姑娘受的苦还不够多吗 |
[24:21] | You go find her pa and tell him. | 你去找她爸 告诉他 |
[24:23] | Don’t pick a fight with Lydia. | 不要向莉迪亚挑衅 |
[24:25] | 她已不是手无缚鸡之力 她势力大着呢 | |
[24:29] | I’m a practiced model of restraint. | 我最擅长的就是克制 |
[24:34] | Oh, thank goodness you’ve come. | 谢天谢地 你来了 |
[24:37] | – He won’t stop crying. – My baby. | -他不停地哭 -我的孩子 |
[24:40] | Oh, my boy. | 我的孩子 |
[24:44] | Does the Marquess not want him? | 侯爵不要他了吗 |
[24:46] | I took him for you. | 是我特地带他来见你的 |
[24:50] | Blayne will smash down your door. | 布莱恩一定会砸烂你的门 |
[24:52] | We’re barring it against him. | 我们一起对抗他 |
[24:54] | I saved this baby, and he’s not going back. | 我救了这个孩子 绝不会让他回去 |
[25:00] | There you go, son. Take it. | 来 小子 拿着 |
[25:03] | That’s it. And away we go! | 好了 我们走 |
[25:05] | He’s my husband! | 他是我丈夫 |
[25:06] | You’ve taken his money. Just leave him be! | 钱你们已经拿走了 放了他吧 |
[25:08] | He took the king’s shilling fair and square. | 他正大光明地拿了入伍先令 |
[25:10] | – Oy, what’s this? – Get off me! | -这是怎么了 -放手 |
[25:11] | They tricked my husband. They’re saying he’s now in the navy. | 他们陷害了我的丈夫 说他已经入伍了 |
[25:13] | 你们竟敢强征我的顾客入伍 | |
[25:16] | He’s been drinking all day, gambled all our money. | 他喝了一天 把我们的钱都赌光了 |
[25:19] | You fleeced him of his coin, now put him down. | 既然把他的钱都骗光了 就放开他 |
[25:21] | – He’s a married man. – He said she was his doxy. | -他已经结婚了 -他说她只是情妇 |
[25:24] | – He’s just trying to pimp her! – That’s a foul lie. | -他刚刚还要把她卖了 -骗人 |
[25:26] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[25:35] | When you tire of this sot, | 你要是受够了这醉鬼 |
[25:38] | come see me. | 就来找我 |
[25:40] | Could do marvels for a girl like you. | 你这条件可以混得风生水起 |
[25:43] | Thank you, but I’m quite content. | 谢谢 但我对现状很满足 |
[25:45] | Don’t leave me, Sophia. | 别丢下我 索菲亚 |
[25:47] | Poor fool. | 可怜的傻子 |
[25:57] | Your own coat fit better. | 你自己的外套更合身 |
[25:59] | I’m wearing his. | 我穿他的 |
[26:02] | Rosamund, you’re in charge. | 罗莎蒙德 你负责 |
[26:06] | Emily, let’s go. | 埃米莉 我们走 |
[26:10] | Buy me a present while you’re out? | 你出去时给我买件礼物吧 |
[26:17] | Look, come here. Let me help you. | 过来 我帮你 |
[26:22] | – You’re not holding it right. – You can’t teach me. | -你握得不对 -你教不了我 |
[26:24] | I know how to hold a man’s bat. | 我知道怎么握男人的棒棒 |
[26:25] | So these are the stumps, | 这些是桩 |
[26:27] | and this is the wicket. | 这就是三柱门 |
[26:29] | It’s the pricket. | 这是扦 |
[26:31] | Seems I’ve landed in the right place. | 看来我来对地方了 |
[26:36] | Miss Lucy Wells. | 我是露西・威尔斯 |
[26:37] | Let me remove this pert gadfly. | 让我把这个讨厌鬼赶走 |
[26:40] | You’re the gadfly, madam. | 你才是讨厌鬼 夫人 |
[26:44] | I heard Lucy Wells rode naked on a white mare | 我听说露西・威尔斯曾赤身裸体骑白母马 |
[26:46] | through the streets of Covent Garden. | 穿过考文特花园 |
[26:49] | The mare was naked. I wore a wig. | 是那匹母马赤身裸体 我有戴假发 |
[26:52] | Pleasure to meet you and your very fetching wig. | 很高兴见到你 以及你那迷人的假发 |
[26:55] | Harry Hanover. | 哈里・汉诺威 |
[26:56] | I tell you to get rid of Lucy Wells, | 我让你把露西・威尔斯除掉 |
[26:58] | and you bring her to my mansion | 你却把她弄我家里来了 |
[26:59] | and throw her at my prince? | 还把她献到王子眼前 |
[27:01] | I didn’t bring her. She’s hunting coin. | 我没带她来 她在找钱 |
[27:03] | – Are you here to play? – I’m here to win. | -你是来玩的吗 -我是来赢的 |
[27:06] | She’s here to cause trouble. | 她是来制造麻烦的 |
[27:09] | My lords, stake 100 guineas, | 大人们 我赌100基尼 |
[27:12] | and he who bowls me out gets me. | 谁让我出局谁就赢了我这个人 |
[27:16] | You’d turn a trick like a street corner drab? | 你这是站街拉客呢 |
[27:18] | I’ll not dupe you with affection | 我不会像这个残花败柳一样 |
[27:20] | like this wilting plant. | 用感情蒙蔽你们 |
[27:22] | I’m here for my pleasure | 我来这为了娱乐 |
[27:23] | and to earn an honest coin, of course. | 当然了也为了光明正大赢钱 |
[27:25] | I’d stake 100 on that. | 我赌100块 |
[27:31] | We should keep our enemies close. | 我们应该密切关注敌人 |
[27:32] | We should keep our enemies dead. | 我们应该把敌人弄死 |
[27:35] | She’ll be locked in the debtors’ jail within this hour. | 不出一小时她就会被关进债务人监狱 |
[27:39] | It’s under way. | 马上就到了 |
[27:43] | Have you played before? | 你以前玩过吗 |
[27:44] | There’s not much I can’t do, Your Highness. | 没什么是我玩不了的 殿下 |
[27:47] | Uh, Miss Wells, our captain, Blayne. | 威尔斯小姐 我们的队长布雷恩 |
[27:52] | I thought you only played blood sports. | 我以为你只玩血腥运动 |
[27:55] | – Will you bid for her honor? – She has none. | -你愿意为她的荣誉竞价吗 -她没有 |
[28:10] | Run, Kate, run! | 快跑 凯特 快跑 |
[28:15] | Again! | 再来 |
[28:18] | Here! | 这里 |
[28:21] | Stay, stay, stay, stay! | 别动 别动 |
[28:23] | Wait, Lucy! | 等等 露西 |
[28:29] | Out. | 出局 |
[28:30] | 100 guineas, and she’s yours. | 100基尼 她也是你的了 |
[28:35] | You’re like that king from ancient Greece, | 你就像那个古希腊的国王 |
[28:37] | the one who corrupted everything he touched. | 一切到你手上就毁了 |
[28:39] | What was he called again, | 他叫什么来着 |
[28:40] | the king of Sparta? | 斯巴达国王 |
[28:41] | Please, you are reckless. | 拜托 你太鲁莽了 |
[28:46] | I’m doing as your mother asked and taking care of you. | 我按照你母亲的吩咐来照顾你 |
[28:49] | Miss Lucy Wells of Golden Square. | 金色广场的露西・威尔斯小姐 |
[28:51] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:53] | Trust me, it’s for your own good. | 相信我 这是为了你好 |
[28:54] | – You’ll come with me. – You brought this on yourself. | -你跟我走 -这是你自找的 |
[28:56] | I’m good with a knife, and, I swear, | 我擅长用刀 而且 我发誓 |
[28:58] | one day, I will stick you. | 总有一天 我会捅死你 |
[29:00] | To make full disclosure of your estate and effects | 为了充分获知你的财产 |
[29:03] | and be taken in full to the Fleet, | 并全部送进监狱 |
[29:05] | where your creditors have charged you… | 你的债权人向你追讨… |
[29:06] | The grasping little grub has got herself in debt. | 这个贪得无厌的家伙负债累累 |
[29:09] | Calling into account. | 调入账户 |
[29:10] | You’ll have to catch me first. | 你得先抓住我 |
[29:14] | Oy! Oy, stop! | 停下 |
[29:16] | Well, get after her, man! | 好吧 追上她 伙计 |
[29:35] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[29:42] | 我来找夏洛特 | |
[29:45] | I need Charlotte. | 我需要夏洛特 |
[29:52] | I keep thinking I hear her voice. | 我一直觉得听到她的声音 |
[29:55] | Her laughter’s in this house. | 这屋子里有她的笑声 |
[30:02] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[30:05] | – What’s all this? – Pa. | -这是在干吗 -老爹 |
[30:09] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[30:12] | It’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[30:14] | So Elizabeth Harvey’s dropped you in a lake of debt? | 伊丽莎白・哈维把你关进债务人监狱了 |
[30:19] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少钱 |
[30:21] | It’s too much. | 好多钱 |
[30:23] | – Lucy Wells! – I’ll get rid of him. | -露西・威尔斯 -我搞定他 |
[30:26] | – I’ll hide you, come on. – They know I’m here. | -我把你藏起来 来 -他们知道我在这里 |
[30:29] | There’s a great steaming horse outside. | 外面有匹跑得冒烟的马 |
[30:31] | This is Lydia Quigley’s doing. | 这是莉迪亚・奎格利干的 |
[30:35] | I’m not gonna solve it by running away. | 我不会用逃之夭夭的方式解决 |
[30:37] | Miss Lucy Wells! | 露西・威尔斯小姐 |
[30:41] | Keep your prattle. | 别吵吵了 |
[30:43] | – I’ll come. – At last. | -我来了 -可算来了 |
[30:50] | You have vanquished the fairer sex. | 作为女性已经被你征服 |
[30:53] | Now you must choose your prize. | 现在你必须选择奖品了 |
[30:59] | Come live with me and be my love | 和我一起生活 做我的爱人 |
[31:02] | and we will all the pleasures prove. | 我们会拥有无尽的快乐 |
[31:04] | And if these pleasures may thee move, | 假如这些快乐能打动你的心 |
[31:06] | come live with me and be my love. | 和我一起生活 做我的爱人吧 |
[31:17] | I’ve been happy in this house. | 我在这所房子里过得很开心 |
[31:19] | My mother brings the sun with her. | 我母亲带来了阳光 |
[31:22] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[31:25] | Travel light. Look forward, never back. | 轻装上阵 向前看 永不后退 |
[31:39] | We were told we’d hear Lucy Wells. | 我们被告知露西・威尔斯会来 |
[31:41] | A few minutes more, and she’ll be here. | 再过几分钟 她就到了 |
[31:43] | She better had. | 最好如此 |
[31:44] | They’ll not tarry for a harlot’s tale. | 他们不会为妓女的事耽搁时间的 |
[31:47] | Half of them are under Blayne’s sway. | 其中一半人受控布雷恩 |
[31:49] | My brave Miss Wells has lost her nerve. | 我勇敢的威尔斯小姐胆怯了 |
[31:54] | Her story’s fantastical enough, | 她的案情太离奇了 |
[31:57] | the marquess and his acolytes murdering young girls | 侯爵和他随从们谋杀了一位年轻女性 |
[31:59] | procured by a ruthless bawd, Lydia Quigley. | 是无情的恶棍莉迪亚・奎格利诱使她卖淫 |
[32:05] | I must go. | 我得走了 |
[32:07] | She must be found. | 必须找到她 |
[32:15] | Lucy Wells hates Blayne. | 露西・威尔斯恨布雷恩 |
[32:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:20] | Let me caution you… | 我要警告你 |
[32:22] | He’s deadly. | 他非常可怕 |
[32:24] | Keep his goodwill. | 抓住他的善意 |
[32:27] | You’ll learn, with a woman, | 你会学到的 和女人在一起 |
[32:29] | that there’s an ecstasy in enforcing power. | 对她们霸道强势令人销魂 |
[32:33] | The more they cry “no,” | 她们越哭喊着不要 |
[32:35] | the more they quicken to the pulse of your dominion. | 就会越快跟上你主宰的节奏 |
[32:40] | That girl needs taming. | 那个姑娘需要被驯服 |
[32:44] | Stay with me. | 待在我身边 |
[32:45] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[32:48] | You’ve reached the pinnacle of your profession. | 你已经到达了你职业的顶峰 |
[32:53] | Go. | 去吧 |
[33:06] | – Where are they headed? – I don’t know. | -他们去哪了 -我不知道 |
[33:09] | I’m a patient man, | 我是个有耐心的人 |
[33:10] | but I will shake you upside down for what you know. | 但为了让你交代 我能让你魂飞魄散 |
[33:16] | The Great West Road. | 他们去了西大道 |
[33:18] | Fredo told me to look for him in Plymouth. | 弗雷多告诉我要去普利茅斯找他 |
[33:29] | I trust you’re happy with the land I sold you, my Lord? | 我相信您对我卖给您的土地很满意吧 大人 |
[33:32] | I’ve another opportunity for you. | 我又给您准备了一个机会 |
[33:34] | We provide female company all over Covent Garden. | 我们在考文特花园各处提供女伴 |
[33:38] | We’re seeking to expand our trade into Soho. | 我们打算把生意扩张到苏豪区 |
[33:42] | I’ve taken on a house in Thrift Street | 我在思里夫特街拿下了一栋妓院 |
[33:45] | run by a Mrs. Lennox. | 由伦诺克斯夫人经营 |
[33:47] | I want that house. | 我想要那家妓院 |
[33:49] | Black Harriet’s house, I want it. | 我要黑人哈里特的妓院 |
[33:51] | We don’t own it, my Lord. | 它不属于我们 大人 |
[33:53] | See what she writes here? | 看到她在这写了什么吗 |
[33:55] | Lambasting the trade that brought her out of savagery | 猛烈抨击这个把她从野蛮暴行中拯救出来 |
[33:58] | into the lux of civilization. | 带进文明社会的行业 |
[34:00] | She had an unruly bully on her door | 她的门前有一个无法无天的恶霸 |
[34:03] | no doubt filling her head with rot. | 肯定给她的大脑灌了许多蠢话 |
[34:06] | It seems he’s been taken off the streets. | 似乎他要退出这行了 |
[34:09] | If I met the man who did that, I’d like to shake his hand. | 如果我见到这个男人 我想和他握手 |
[34:13] | Yes, good for him, I say. | 是啊 要我说他做得不错 |
[34:16] | His actions have allowed me to | 他的举动让我得以 |
[34:19] | colonize her house. | 占领她的妓院 |
[34:21] | Why should these bawds take all the gold? | 凭什么是这些老鸨拿走所有的金子 |
[34:23] | In my properties, the lion’s share of profit | 在我的产业里 最大份额的利润 |
[34:25] | will go to investors, men such as yourself. | 会给投资者 比如像您这样的人 |
[34:32] | Call on me at home tomorrow. | 明天来我家找我 |
[34:42] | How could you dupe Harriet? | 你怎么能骗哈里特呢 |
[34:45] | Isaac and me, our mothers were both tavern girls, | 艾萨克和我的母亲以前都是酒女 |
[34:49] | but when mine fell foul of our father, | 但在我母亲顶撞了我们的父亲后 |
[34:52] | he sold her to a slaver to cut sugar. | 他把她卖给了奴隶贩子去砍甘蔗树 |
[34:57] | So you mean to dupe the lord. | 所以你想骗的是大人 |
[35:02] | I knew you were a good man. | 我就知道你是个好人 |
[35:05] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[35:08] | Don’t let them board! | 别让他们上车 |
[35:11] | Don’t let them! | 别让他们上 |
[35:12] | They’re cowards and debtors! | 他们是胆小鬼和欠债人 |
[35:15] | Lucy’s been taken to the Fleet. | 露西被带去了弗利特监狱 |
[35:17] | Which is why we must go. | 所以我们必须要走 |
[35:20] | We will set up in a new town | 我们会在一个新城市落脚 |
[35:21] | and–and we will pay our debts back. | 我们会还清欠的债 |
[35:22] | Lies. | 骗人 |
[35:24] | You’re as smooth as butter. | 你真会给人灌迷汤 |
[35:26] | It doesn’t help Lucy if we all suffer. | 如果我们都受苦 对露西没有帮助 |
[35:29] | Has anything you’ve ever said to me been true? | 你对我说过的话有哪句是真的 |
[35:31] | That child has suffered too much. | 那个孩子已经受了太多苦 |
[35:33] | I have worked ceaselessly to fill that void for her. | 我为了填补她的亏空 已经日夜不停地工作 |
[35:36] | By fleeing and leaving her. | 你做的就是逃跑和离开她 |
[35:40] | Elizabeth Harvey, you’re a heartless nothing. | 伊丽莎白・哈维 你就是个无情的混蛋 |
[35:46] | We’ve been to debtors’ jail before. | 我们以前身陷过欠债人的监牢 |
[35:48] | She cared for three of us then. | 那时她照顾着我们三个人 |
[35:50] | – I’m the only one who lived. – I cannot go back there. | -我是唯一活下来的 -我不能回到那里 |
[35:53] | Call me what you like, | 你管我叫什么都行 |
[35:54] | coward, debtor, liar, cheat. | 胆小鬼 欠债人 撒谎精 大骗子 |
[35:58] | You’ll turn around and face this. | 你要回去面对这一切 |
[36:12] | Margaret’s gone one day | 玛格丽特才走了一天 |
[36:13] | and you turn your beam on her only living girl. | 你就对她唯一活着的姑娘下手 |
[36:16] | That girl made her bed | 在那个丫头从我儿子手中 |
[36:17] | when she bought Golden Square from under my son. | 买下金色广场时 她就已经是自作孽不可活 |
[36:20] | You’re like a powdered wasp | 你就像一只被喷了药的黄蜂 |
[36:22] | still scuttering around when it’s been stamped on. | 被踩在脚下却还使劲蹦�Q |
[36:26] | If you intend violence, do it. | 如果你想施暴 那就动手吧 |
[36:28] | Go on, punish me. | 来吧 惩罚我 |
[36:34] | Why did you pick me? | 你为什么选中了我 |
[36:38] | I remember the day. | 我记得那天 |
[36:39] | The workhouse mother lined us all up. | 济贫院的嬷嬷让我们站成一队 |
[36:43] | A lovely woman wanted a housemaid. | 有位可爱的女士想要一个女仆 |
[36:44] | But you… | 但你 |
[36:47] | took my face in your hands… | 用手攥住我的脸 |
[36:51] | and gazed. | 凝视着我 |
[36:54] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[36:56] | I spent my life trying to answer that. | 我这一辈子都想搞清楚这个答案 |
[36:57] | Why did the devil choose me? | 为什么魔鬼选中了我 |
[37:01] | I saw a spark of pride. | 我看见了一丝傲气 |
[37:06] | Men like that in a plaything. | 男人们喜欢有傲气的玩物 |
[37:10] | And I’m not the devil… | 而我不是魔鬼 |
[37:14] | An under-demon only. | 只是恶魔的属下 |
[37:18] | They say when you’ve killed once, the next comes easy. | 人们说如果你杀过一次人 下次就会更容易 |
[37:20] | – Is that your experience? – I’ve never killed. | -你的经验是这样吗 -我从没杀过人 |
[37:24] | I have. | 我杀过 |
[37:29] | You mend what you’ve done to Lucy Wells, | 你要弥补对露西・威尔斯的伤害 |
[37:33] | or with my bare hands, | 不然我会赤手空拳 |
[37:35] | I’ll pluck out your sting. | 拔出你的蜂刺 |
[37:46] | Now, I haven’t known Jack Lively long, | 我和杰克・莱弗利认识不久 |
[37:49] | but he is bright… | 但他很有前途 |
[37:50] | generous, the best of men. | 宽宏大量 男人中的典范 |
[37:53] | Make sure she doesn’t leave. | 确保别让她离开 |
[37:54] | A man who fought poverty with his fists and his sharp wit. | 一个凭借拳头和智慧与贫穷奋战的男人 |
[37:57] | Yes! | 是的 |
[37:58] | With relief, Mr. William North. | 真是松了口气 威廉姆・诺斯先生 |
[38:02] | Mr. North! | 诺斯先生 |
[38:05] | Jack’s disappearance shines a light | 杰克的失踪揭示了 |
[38:08] | upon an outrage against liberty. | 剥夺自由的暴行 |
[38:13] | Free citizens of our color are being snatched | 我们这种肤色的自由公民 |
[38:17] | from these streets and traded like livestock | 被从街上抓走 像牲畜一样被交易 |
[38:19] | to make profit for the rich! | 就为了让富人得利 |
[38:22] | We last five years cutting sugar. | 我们过去五年一直在砍甘蔗 |
[38:25] | We’re worked to death, pure and simple. | 我们工作到死 纯粹又愚蠢 |
[38:27] | And Jack Lively sits in chains, | 杰克・莱弗利在囚禁中 |
[38:30] | but while he’s on these shores, there’s hope. | 但只要他在这些海岸上 就还有希望 |
[38:33] | To help us find him, stand with us. | 帮我们找到他 站在我们这边 |
[38:36] | 我们提供50英镑的奖励 | |
[38:39] | By saving one man, we may save more! | 救出一个人 也许就能救更多人 |
[38:43] | Yes! | 对 |
[38:50] | He’s got a damn cheek coming here, hasn’t he? | 他胆大包天来这 不是吗 |
[38:51] | Well, he can help us as good as any. | 好吧 他能帮助我们 |
[38:56] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[38:58] | That went well. | 挺顺利 |
[39:00] | Three ships leave this week, Gold Coast and West Indies. | 本周有三艘船离开 去黄金海岸和西印度群岛 |
[39:04] | Lord Leadsom invests in all of them. | 都是莱桑姆大人投的钱 |
[39:06] | I don’t have the manpower to watch the docks. | 我没有人力看守码头 |
[39:11] | My thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:13] | I hoped to find Miss Wells here. | 我希望能在这里找到威尔斯小姐 |
[39:15] | On my way to see her in the Fleet. | 我正要去监狱里看她 |
[39:19] | Who locked her there? | 谁把她关进去的 |
[39:21] | Devil’s own bawd, Lydia Quigley. | 魔鬼的老鸨 莉迪亚・奎格利 |
[39:28] | Lucy needs money. I can get her some. | 露西需要钱 我可以给她凑点 |
[39:31] | Don’t let her leave your sight. | 别让她离开你的视线 |
[39:35] | My thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:57] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[40:01] | Stop! | 停 |
[40:07] | You hit me, | 你打我 |
[40:09] | your lord and master. | 打你主人 |
[40:14] | 凯特 布雷恩说 | |
[40:16] | I don’t care what Blayne said. | 我不管布雷恩说什么 |
[40:18] | Never do that to me again. | 别再那样对我了 |
[40:27] | I’m here to warn you. | 我是来警告你的 |
[40:29] | 如果你让凯特处于危险之中 | |
[40:33] | So it’s you, | 就是你啊 |
[40:34] | her threadbare Galahad. | 她那迂腐的高洁之士 |
[40:38] | 如果你想伤害她 | |
[40:39] | She’s currently in bed with the fourth in line to the throne. | 她现在和王位第四继承人在床上 |
[40:42] | That’s what I’ve given her. | 这就是我给她的 |
[40:43] | She doesn’t give a damn about you. | 她一点也不在乎你 |
[40:44] | She simply sees, as I did, | 像我一样 她只是看到了 |
[40:46] | the wisdom of getting the law between her legs. | 把法律置于两腿之间的智慧 |
[40:49] | Now, get the limp rod of justice out of my way. | 现在 把这软弱无力的正义之杖给我拿开 |
[40:57] | Everything costs: | 什么都用钱 |
[41:00] | my cell, my food, | 住的 吃的 |
[41:02] | even emptying the pail. | 甚至把桶倒空 |
[41:04] | Sir, please, please. | 先生 求你了 |
[41:05] | There’s people that have spent decades in here. | 有人在这里度过了几十年 |
[41:09] | They start in these better cells | 从开始住这种好点的屋子 |
[41:10] | and then fall into the gulch out there. | 到后来沦入外面的过道里 |
[41:14] | Mrs. Harvey was on the Great West Road | 我让哈维太太回来时 |
[41:16] | when I turned her back. | 她已经上了西大道 |
[41:19] | Don’t berate yourself for trusting her. | 不要因为信任她而责备自己 |
[41:21] | That woman could charm the flies off a turd. | 那个女人谁都能迷惑 |
[41:29] | For your needs. | 给你用的 |
[41:32] | Thanks, Pa. | 谢谢 老爹 |
[41:41] | So, Lucy Wells… | 所以 露西・威尔斯 |
[41:45] | How you gonna fuck your way out of this? | 你要怎么摆脱这一切 |
[41:52] | You must say the child’s not Blayne’s. | 你必须说孩子不是布雷恩的 |
[41:55] | Then he has no claim on it. | 他就无权拥有了 |
[41:57] | But he is his, | 但就是他的 |
[41:58] | and he’ll kill me before he gives up his son. | 他杀了我也不会放弃儿子的 |
[42:02] | You must go away into the country | 你必须去乡下 |
[42:05] | far from London. | 远离伦敦 |
[42:08] | You’ll have a home of your own. | 你会有自己的家 |
[42:10] | We’ll say you’re a widow. | 我们会说你是寡妇 |
[42:12] | Far from London? | 远离伦敦 |
[42:14] | By myself? | 一个人吗 |
[42:16] | You’ll have your child. | 你和孩子一起 |
[42:20] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[42:22] | All will be well. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[42:30] | You’ll never guess what I’ve done. | 你猜不到我做了什么 |
[42:33] | This is Henry Harcourt, my nephew. | 这是亨利・哈考特 我的侄子 |
[42:37] | You stole your brother’s baby? | 你偷了你哥哥的孩子 |
[42:38] | – I rescued him. – Are you completely cracked? | -我救了他 -你是疯了吗 |
[42:41] | Not in the least. | 一点也不 |
[42:42] | I’ve returned him to his mother. | 我把他还给了他母亲 |
[42:45] | Holy God. | 上帝啊 |
[42:46] | This’ll scramble your brother. | 这会搅乱你哥哥的生活 |
[42:49] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[42:51] | I hope it fucks him right up the ass. | 我希望他栽个大跟头 |
[43:00] | Hallelujah. | 天啊 |
[43:05] | He’s the sweetest little theft I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过的最可爱的’赃物’ |
[43:22] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这 |
[43:24] | Go. | 走吧 |
[43:31] | Kate, Mrs. Quigley has fed girls like you to Blayne | 凯特 奎格利太太把你这样的女孩喂给布雷恩 |
[43:33] | for rape and murder. | 强奸 谋杀 |
[43:35] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我一起走 |
[43:39] | Well, then who will stop Blayne? | 那么谁来阻止布雷恩 |
[43:40] | Not you, for God’s sake. | 拜托 不能是你 |
[43:44] | Henry is a boy. | 亨利还是孩子 |
[43:47] | Blayne will corrupt and debauch him. | 布雷恩会让他腐化堕落的 |
[43:52] | I don’t need a rescuer. | 我不需要救世主 |
[43:56] | I am the rescuer. | 我就是救世主 |
[43:58] | Go. | 走吧 |
[44:00] | This morning… | 今天早上 |
[44:03] | I should have said more. | 我应该多说几句 |
[44:06] | 我应该说留下来和 | |
[44:08] | Will you just go? Please. | 走吧行吗 求你 |
[44:27] | Where’s my boy, Isabella? | 我儿子呢 伊莎贝拉 |
[44:33] | – Give me my boy. – He’s with his mother. | -把我孩子还我 -他和他母亲在一起 |
[44:36] | You will be jailed for kidnap. | 你将因绑架而入狱 |
[44:38] | I demand my son. | 我要我儿子 |
[44:40] | Miss Pettifer says the father’s a Venetian. | 佩蒂福小姐说孩子父亲是个威尼斯人 |
[44:42] | And? | 还有呢 |
[44:44] | 安妮 我记得你… | |
[44:46] | Stop, beast. | 站住 畜生 |
[44:49] | Where’s Sophia? A child for a child. | 索菲亚在哪 以孩子换孩子 |
[44:52] | – I want my boy! – Then bring me my girl! | -我要我儿子 -那就还我女儿 |
[44:55] | You damned abomination. | 你这个可恶的家伙 |
[45:00] | You take this withering ballsack out. | 你把这个混蛋带走 |
[45:03] | Damned witch! | 死妖精 |
[45:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:27] | Forgive our impertinence. | 原谅我们的无礼 |
[45:29] | We’re here on behalf of Lucy. | 我们是代表露西来的 |
[45:31] | She’s in debtors’ jail. | 她在债务人监狱 |
[45:33] | They’ve silenced her. | 他们使她沉默了 |
[45:35] | Our property’s threatened. | 我们的财产受到威胁 |
[45:37] | I must help her. Our boys can still work. | 我必须帮助她 我们的孩子还能工作 |
[45:39] | I can have no association with your house, you know that. | 我和你那没关系 你懂的 |
[45:43] | We need a loan from a kind investor | 我们需要良心投资者的贷款 |
[45:47] | for Lucy. | 为了露西 |
[45:53] | I know the ways of bawds too well. | 我太了解老鸨的做法了 |
[45:58] | How much buys your silence? | 多少钱能让你闭嘴 |
[46:01] | You have misconstrued. | 你误会了 |
[46:04] | I have the highest respect for men like you. | 我最尊敬像你这样的人 |
[46:08] | I’d rather fold a house and run than expose a man to blackmail. | 我宁愿让龙阳馆停业 也不愿让男人受到敲诈 |
[46:12] | Yet here you are. | 可你还是来了 |
[46:15] | What’s your price? | 你的价格是多少 |
[46:16] | He insults us. | 他侮辱我们 |
[46:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[46:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[46:45] | A prince saying sorry to his whore? | 王子向他的妓女道歉 |
[46:49] | Well, Blayne said you’d like it. | 布雷恩说你喜欢那样 |
[46:58] | That man knows nothing. | 那人什么都不知道 |
[47:02] | Let me show you what I like. | 我告诉你我喜欢什么 |
[47:17] | The house is full. Our gentlemen came. | 房间都满了 我们的客人来了 |
[47:19] | They heard of your troubles. You have their support. | 他们听说了你的麻烦 都来支持你 |
[47:24] | Tell your lads to leave or get to work. | 跟孩子们说走吧 或者开工 |
[47:26] | I’ll be guarded no more. | 我不用守卫了 |
[47:35] | Edmund. | 埃德蒙 |
[47:42] | James. | 詹姆斯. |
[47:47] | How could you think so little of me? | 你怎么能这么小看我 |
[47:52] | Why does my tailor accost me in the street? | 我的裁缝为什么在街上跟我搭讪 |
[47:55] | How could you think we’d destroy you? | 你怎么会认为我们会毁了你 |
[47:59] | James. | 詹姆斯. |
[48:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:09] | I’ll do what I can for Lucy, | 我会尽我所能帮助露西 |
[48:11] | but this ends. | 但仅此而已 |
[48:27] | I could get you a better house than Greek Street. | 我可以给你买一栋比希腊街更好的房子 |
[48:30] | I’m staying here. I like Hal. | 我就留在这 我喜欢哈尔 |
[48:33] | Makes me sad to see him fucked by you. | 看到他被你操 我很难过 |
[48:35] | -Watch your mouth. – Emily doesn’t like my mouth. | -管好你的嘴 -埃米莉不喜欢我的嘴 |
[48:39] | It’s full of filth! | 都是污言秽语 |
[48:41] | Keep it shut. | 闭嘴 |
[48:44] | Tell him why you want rid of me. | 告诉他你为什么要除掉我 |
[48:47] | This slut’s not to be trusted. | 这个婊子不值得信任 |
[48:51] | I saw her down the docks the night that Isaac died. | 艾萨克死的那天晚上 我看见她在码头上 |
[48:53] | – She was there. – That’s not true. | -她在那儿 -撒谎 |
[48:56] | She was white as a ghost. | 她脸色苍白 |
[49:01] | Hal, Isaac attacked me. | 哈尔 艾萨克袭击了我 |
[49:03] | He said he was gonna give me money to get on a boat and leave. | 他说他会给我钱让我上船然后离开 |
[49:06] | He said to meet him down at the docks. | 他说在码头见他 |
[49:08] | 我害怕了 | |
[49:11] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 你为什么不来找我 |
[49:15] | Hal, please, just let me tell you. | 哈尔 求你了 听我说 |
[49:20] | I didn’t want to put strife between you. | 我不想在你们之间挑起争端 |
[49:21] | I thought it was easier if I left. | 我想如果我离开会更容易些 |
[49:23] | I said I’d meet him. | 我说我会去见他 |
[49:24] | Mrs. Wells got wind of where we were. | 威尔斯夫人听到了我们去哪 |
[49:26] | – You told her? – No! | -你告诉她了 -不 |
[49:29] | She was on a path of vengeance. | 她在复仇的路上 |
[49:31] | I wanted peace between them, so help me God. | 我想要他们之间和平 上帝保佑我 |
[49:34] | I tried to stop it from happening. | 我试图阻止过 |
[49:35] | Nancy Birch will swear to it. | 南希・伯奇发誓如此 |
[49:37] | So that cunt was there as well? | 那婊子也在那儿 |
[49:39] | She did nothing, Hal, please! | 她什么也没做 哈尔 求你了 |
[49:41] | Don’t make me feel like this. | 别让我有这种感觉 |
[49:44] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[49:47] | Who fired the gun? | 谁开的枪 |
[49:50] | Margaret Wells, and she’s gone. | 玛格丽特・威尔斯 然后她走了 |
[49:53] | Isaac scared me! | 艾萨克吓到我了 |
[49:54] | I thought he killed Charlotte! | 我以为他杀了夏洛特 |
[49:56] | I thought he was gonna kill me! | 我以为他会杀了我 |
[50:16] | I’d never hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[50:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:30] | I bring glad tidings. | 我带来了好消息 |
[51:33] | Lucy Wells is locked up | 露西・威尔斯被关起来了 |
[51:35] | and I have a secret to confound Mr. Croft, | 我有个秘密可以扰乱克罗夫特先生 |
[51:39] | so your role as governor is secure. | 所以你这个总管是安全的 |
[51:42] | Nothing you say to me makes any sense. | 你对我说的话没有任何意义 |
[51:44] | You’re like a fly buzzing in my ear. | 你就像一只苍蝇在我耳边嗡嗡叫 |
[51:48] | Are you not pleased? | 你不高兴吗 |
[51:52] | Isabella stole my son, | 伊莎贝拉偷了我儿子 |
[51:55] | and that ungrateful fucking post Anne Pettifer | 还有那个忘恩负义的安妮・佩蒂福 |
[51:58] | says I’m not the father. | 说我不是孩子父亲 |
[52:01] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:03] | I can say what I like to you | 我可以对你说我喜欢什么 |
[52:05] | because you are complicit in everything I’ve done. | 因为你是我所做一切的同谋 |
[52:09] | We could have made her die in childbirth. | 我们本可以让她在分娩时死去的 |
[52:10] | I let her live. | 我让她活着 |
[52:12] | Mistake. | 错误 |
[52:15] | I spared Isabella Bedlam. | 我让伊莎贝拉离开疯人院 |
[52:17] | Mistake. | 错误 |
[52:19] | Lucy Wells goads us with Sparta | 露西・威尔斯说我们是斯巴达 |
[52:23] | and lives. | 还活着 |
[52:25] | Mistake. | 错误 |
[52:29] | I want her silenced. | 我要让她说不出话 |
[52:39] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[52:40] | Get my son back. | 把我儿子带回来 |
[52:45] | It is a sign of greatness to | 这是一个伟大的标志 |
[52:48] | shake the moral order. | 动摇道德秩序 |
[52:50] | It is the preserve of gods | 这是上帝的特权 |
[52:52] | and mighty men, | 也属于有权势的人 |
[52:55] | and I’ve quelled my nature long enough. | 我已经压抑天性很久了 |
[52:59] | I know my power quickens you. | 我知道我的权势让你鼓舞振作 |
[53:06] | It quickens you with lust. | 让你充满欲望 |
[53:08] | We are locked | 我们被困住了 |
[53:10] | in ravishment and death. | 受困于蹂躏和死亡中 |
[53:13] | You like to shake the moral order too. | 你也喜欢改变道德秩序 |
[53:31] | I want to kill again. | 我还想再杀人 |
[53:35] | My hands are longing for a neck to break. | 我的手渴望脖折断子 |
[53:42] | Break it, then. | 那就折断吧 |
[53:45] | Not your scrag. I want a doe. | 不是你的脖子 我要个母的 |
[53:49] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[53:51] | Get me a kill | 让我杀人 |
[53:53] | or beautiful, resisting Kate will feel my grasp. | 否则 就让漂亮反抗的凯特感受我的手掌 |