英文名称:Harry Brown
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Do you want it, fella, huh? | 想试试吗 伙计 啊? |
[00:32] | Cos you wanted this yesterday, brother. | 你昨儿不就想要了吗 兄弟 |
[00:34] | You want to do this shit? | 想试试这玩意吗? |
[00:35] | Let’s go. All right then. Yo, yo, T. | 来 那好吧 哟 哟 可卡因 |
[00:39] | Get the pipe out, blood. | 把烟枪拿出来 伙计 |
[00:41] | Are you ready to become a man, blood? | 想成为真正的男人吗 伙计? |
[00:43] | You ready, yeah? You know what this shit is, yeah? | 准备好了 是吧? 知道这是什么玩意吗 啊? |
[00:46] | -Yeah, man. -Stone and a glass for you, bruv. | -知道 伙计 -吸吧 高纯度的 兄弟 |
[00:48] | Here, bruv, take it. Marky, light him up, man. | 这儿呢 兄弟 拿着 马尔凯 给他点着 伙计 |
[00:50] | Get that shit up, bruv. There it is, swallow that. | 拿高点 兄弟 点着了 吞下去 |
[00:55] | Hold him, hold him, in case he drops down, bruv. | 扶着他 扶着他 别让他摔倒 兄弟 |
[00:57] | Take it down, boy. Take it down. | 吞下去 孩子 吞下去 |
[01:00] | Don’t be sick. | 别给我吐了 |
[01:01] | Give me that. Don’t make me lose money, bruv. | 拿给我 别让我白费钱 兄弟 |
[01:04] | Hold it, hold it. Hold that shit. I said hold that shit! | 拿着 拿着 拿着这玩意 我让你给我拿着! |
[01:07] | Look at his eyes, bruv. Look at his eyes. | 瞅他眼睛 兄弟 瞅他眼睛 |
[01:09] | All right, bruv, let it go. Let it go. Yeah! | 好了 兄弟 该结束了 就这么着吧 耶! |
[01:12] | We ain’t done yet. | 我们还没玩够呢 |
[01:15] | Talk about phase two, our cold boy runs round here. | 进入第二阶段 我们的小男孩该绕圈跑了 |
[01:18] | Yo, yo, yo where’s the phone at? You see this? | 哟 哟 哟 手机在哪儿? 看到这个了吗? |
[01:21] | See this shit. This is real shit. Give him some gloves. | 瞅见没 这可是真家伙 给他手套 |
[01:23] | This is how we roll. Take these gloves. | 这是我们的规矩 拿好手套 |
[01:27] | Listen, when you put your hands on this gun, | 听着 当你手拿这把枪时 |
[01:30] | you’re a member for life, you understand? | 你就永远是我们的人了 明白吗? |
[01:32] | For life. Take the ting, man. | 一辈子 拿着这把枪 伙计 |
[01:35] | You’re done now, hey? | 你上道了 嗨? |
[01:45] | Fuck! | 操! |
[01:46] | Fucking pray you, fucker! | 悠着点 混蛋! |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[02:03] | Fucking bird. | 那儿有个娘们 |
[02:05] | Fuck you right up. | 等我来操你啊 |
[02:07] | You wanna bang? Let’s do her, yeah. | 你想开枪? 我们把她做掉 耶 |
[02:12] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[02:13] | No! | 不! |
[02:18] | This is fucking brilliant! | 干得真他娘漂亮! |
[02:26] | Fucking hell. Let’s go! Fucking… I fucking shot her, man! | 操他妈的 我们走! 我操… 我射中她了 伙计! |
[02:55] | ..Exactly what she looks for in a man… | …这正是她心目中理想伴侣所应具备的… |
[02:57] | Tall, dark and mysterious or just plain loaded? | 高个头 深色皮肤且充满神秘感 或是平凡无奇? |
[03:01] | I’m not telling you. You’re a cheeky sod. | 我可什么都没说 你可真讨人嫌 |
[03:03] | Thank you very much. Here’s the news. | 非常感谢 现在为您播报新闻 |
[03:07] | Good morning, this is Claire Miller with your early morning news update. | 早上好 我是克莱尔·米勒 接下来由我为您带来早间新闻 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1020个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:148个,六级词汇:88个,GRE词汇:79个,托福词汇:117个,考研词汇:173个,专四词汇:139个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:307个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:11] | Former MP Alan Peters will begin his three-year sentence for fraud, today. | 今天 前国会议员艾伦·彼得斯因诈骗罪被判处三年有期徒刑 |
[03:15] | Peters was convicted back in September | 彼得斯早在9月就被定罪 |
[03:17] | and will serve at least 18 months. | 将至少服刑18个月 |
[03:20] | Labour spokesman, Lindsay Rhodes, | 工党发言人 林赛·罗得斯 |
[03:22] | said the party had nothing more to say | 称其为一起腐败案件 为此深表遗憾 |
[03:24] | of what was a sordid and sorry case. | 并称不再对此发表更多意见 |
[03:27] | Single mother, Karen Dobbs, | 单身母亲 卡伦·多布斯 |
[03:28] | was shot yesterday in front of her two-year-old son. | 昨日在其两岁儿子面前惨遭枪杀 |
[03:31] | A police spokesman says Miss Dobbs | 警方发言人称多布斯女士 |
[03:33] | was a victim of a random and senseless act of violence. | 是一起随机暴力行为的受害者 |
[03:36] | The toddler will be placed in the care of a local authority | 其尚在蹒跚学步的幼子将被交付地方当局照看 |
[03:39] | Traffic now, the M25 is closed eastbound at junction 19 | 现在是交通信息 东向25号高速公路在19号交叉口处关闭 |
[03:43] | due to an overturned heavy-goods vehicle. | 起因源于一辆重型货车翻车 |
[03:45] | Traffic police are advising all drivers to avoid the area. | 交警建议所有司机绕道行驶 |
[03:48] | That’s it for now, | 以上就是这些 |
[03:50] | I’ll be back in half an hour with a further traffic update. | 半小时后我将继续为您实时更新交通信息 |
[03:54] | Thank you very much. That was Claire Miller with the news. | 非常感谢 接下来由克莱尔·米勒为您播报新闻 |
[03:57] | Lisa, where were we, brain or brawn? What are you looking for in a man? | 丽莎 我们到哪儿了 灵还是肉? 你对他怎么看? |
[04:00] | Oh, I’d have to say brain everytime, Johnny. | 哦 任何时候我都会选灵感 乔尼 |
[04:03] | Damn. | 该死 |
[06:07] | Morning, Sister. | 早上好 护士 |
[06:10] | How is she today? | 她今天怎么样? |
[06:12] | She’s had a difficult night. | 她昨晚情况不好 |
[06:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:25] | Hello… | 你好… |
[06:27] | Kath, my love. | 卡斯 我亲爱的 |
[07:27] | Same again, Harry? | 还是老样子 哈利? |
[07:29] | Yeah, cheers. | 是的 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Make it two, Sid. | 来两杯吧 希德 |
[07:38] | One for my father, here. | 给我这老伙计也来一杯 |
[07:40] | Thanks, Harry. | 多谢 哈利 |
[07:54] | Everything all right, Len? | 一切还好吧 伦? |
[07:57] | Fine. | 很好 |
[08:04] | How’s your Kath? | 你的卡斯怎么样了? |
[08:08] | I don’t think she knows I’m there, any more. | 我觉得她再不会知道 我去没去过了 |
[08:15] | She knows. | 她知道的 |
[08:23] | All right, Ken? Got a twenty bag, yeah? | 好啊 肯? 你有20克袋装的白粉 是吧? |
[08:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:30] | Nice one. | 漂亮 |
[08:36] | -Did you see that? -What? | -你看到了吗? -什么? |
[08:39] | They don’t even try to hide it now. | 他们现在甚至都不遮掩了 |
[08:44] | I found a needle in the toilets last week. | 上周我在厕所发现一根针头 |
[08:46] | You think Sid would say something. | 你以为希德会说些什么 |
[08:48] | What’s he gonna do, eh, call the police? | 他将怎么做 呃 报警吗? |
[08:51] | Bollocks. | 胡扯 |
[08:52] | Besides, Kenny What’s-his-name slipped him a bung. | 还有 肯尼 某某人漏风了 他是黑帮份子 |
[08:57] | -Sid? No. -Yeah, I’ve seen them at it. | -希德? 不 -是的 我看见他参与了 |
[09:00] | That Sid is not who you think he is, and the other one, | 那个希德不是你想象的那样 |
[09:04] | he’s into selling drugs, guns, under-age girls, the lot. | 他贩卖毒品 枪支 以及未成年少女 干尽坏事 |
[09:07] | Christ, Len, why don’t you say that a bit louder? | 天啊 伦 你为什么不再大声点? |
[09:20] | You’ve got Cooking or Geography? | 你选择烹饪题还是地理题 |
[09:22] | Cooking, Dave. | 烹饪题 戴夫 |
[09:24] | Cooking it is. This should be a piece of cake. | 就选烹饪题了 小菜一碟啦 |
[09:27] | Fingers on buzzers, here’s the first course. Start the clock. | 准备按铃抢答 第一道菜 开始计时 |
[09:31] | Chanterelle… | 蘑菇… |
[09:48] | Stay there, in the house. | 老实呆在屋里 |
[10:12] | Oi! Get off him! You animals, get off him! | 喂! 放开他! 你们这些畜生 放开他! |
[10:20] | Help! Can somebody help me? | 来人啊! 救命啊! |
[10:22] | Can you phone the police, please? | 求你报一下警 行吗? |
[10:38] | Can you phone the ambulance?! | 你能叫一下急救车吗?! |
[10:43] | Please, phone the police. | 拜托 赶快报警 |
[10:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:09] | Bob Creswell. | 那个叫鲍勃·克雷斯韦尔的人 |
[13:14] | Big Scottish bloke. | 是个苏格兰大块头 |
[13:17] | We were in the marines together. | 我们曾经共同在海军陆战队服役 |
[13:23] | lf it hadn’t have been for him, I wouldn’t have met my Kath. | 若不是因为他 我就不会遇见我的卡斯 |
[13:28] | It was a service dance, and Bob’s dancing with this girl… | 在一次舞会上 鲍勃当时正和她跳舞… |
[13:34] | And…I dunno, I… | 嗯… 我不清楚 我… |
[13:39] | I see this… | 我看见… |
[13:42] | pretty pair of eyes… | 一双美丽的眼睛… |
[13:47] | and I guess we just liked the look of each other, so… | 我想我们彼此都心生爱慕 所以… |
[13:53] | I cut in on Bob, | 我打断了鲍勃 |
[13:57] | and Kath and me, | 邀请卡斯跳舞 |
[13:59] | we spent the rest of the night dancing together. | 度过了整个夜晚 |
[14:18] | You’ve never really talked about your time in the marines. | 你从未提起过你在海军陆战队生活 |
[14:22] | Your Kath told me you had a couple of medals somewhere. | 卡斯告诉我你获得过好几枚勋章 |
[14:34] | Did you ever kill anyone? | 你杀过人吗? |
[14:43] | You can’t ask me that, Len. | 你不该问我这个 伦 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything. | 对不起 我不该提这个 |
[14:51] | It’s all right. It’s OK. | 没事 没关系 |
[14:54] | -I didn’t mean to upset you. -OK. Forget it. | -我并非有意使你不快 -行了 别提了 |
[15:00] | The marines were a lifetime ago. I was… I was a different man then. | 在海军服役是很久以前的事了 自那以后… 我像变了个人似的 |
[15:04] | When I met my Kath I knew that all that stuff had to be locked away. | 当我遇见卡斯时 我才明白应该将过去的一切封存 |
[15:10] | I made that decision, all those years ago, | 多年以前 我做出了那样的决定 |
[15:13] | and I stuck to it. | 而且我坚持了下来 |
[15:45] | Harry… | 哈利啊… |
[15:50] | I’m scared, Harry. | 我很害怕 哈利 |
[15:52] | I’m… I’m scared all the time. | 我… 我一直很害怕 |
[15:58] | They pushed dog shit through my letter box. | 他们把狗屎丢到我的信箱里 |
[16:02] | One of ’em spat in my face. | 其中一人还给了我一耳光 |
[16:05] | They call me, er… | 他们叫我 呃… |
[16:09] | You know the ones. | 你知道的 |
[16:12] | I’m not gonna take it any more. | 我再也忍不了了 |
[16:20] | God in heaven. What are you doing with that? | 上帝啊 你要干嘛? |
[16:25] | -You know what. -Len, no. | -你知道的 -伦 别这样 |
[16:32] | -I thought you’d understand. -I do. | -我以为你会理解 -我理解 |
[16:35] | You should talk to the police. | 你应该告诉警察 |
[16:37] | I tell you what, we’ll go together. | 听我的 我们一起去说 |
[16:44] | I’ve already been to the police. | 我已经跟警察说了 |
[18:20] | Bastards! | 混蛋! |
[18:22] | You fucking bastards! | 狗娘养的混蛋! |
[18:39] | -Mr Harry Brown? -Yes. | -哈利·布朗先生? -是 |
[18:42] | Police. | 警察 |
[18:52] | I’m Detective Inspector Frampton. This is Sergeant Hicock. | 我是弗兰普顿探长 这是海考克警官 |
[18:56] | Is there anyone here with you, Mr Brown? | 有人跟您一起住吗 布朗先生? |
[18:58] | No, I’m a widower. | 不 我是个鳏夫 |
[19:01] | What’s this all about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[19:04] | Do you think we could sit down? | 我们可以坐下说吗? |
[19:06] | Yeah. Yeah. | 可以 可以 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry to have to tell you, | 很遗憾告诉您 |
[19:21] | but last night Mr Leonard Attwell was involved in a very serious incident. | 伦纳德·阿特韦尔先生昨夜发生了严重事故 |
[19:26] | Len? | 伦吗? |
[19:28] | Wh… What happened? ls he all right? | 发… 发生了什么? 他没事吧? |
[19:31] | No, I’m afraid not, Mr Brown. | 不 我恐怕不是 布朗先生 |
[19:34] | Mr Attwell is dead. | 阿特韦尔先生死了 |
[19:46] | -Sergeant, could you get Mr Brown a glass of water, please? -Yeah. | -警官 给布朗先生倒杯水好吗? -好的 |
[19:55] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[19:58] | He was assaulted. Late last night. | 他被人袭击了 昨天深夜 |
[20:03] | What? Where? Where, at home? | 什么? 在哪? 在哪 在家? |
[20:06] | No. He was found in the pedestrian walkway. | 不是 他是在地下走道被人发现的 |
[20:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:17] | Did you find out who did it? | 你们查出凶手是谁了吗? |
[20:20] | I’m afraid the investigation’s still in progress. | 恐怕还在进行调查 |
[20:25] | When did you last see him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[20:27] | Er… | 呃… |
[20:29] | Yesterday afternoon, we… | 昨天下午 我们… |
[20:32] | We played… we played chess in the arge pub. | 我们在… 我们在阿根廷酒吧里下象棋 |
[20:39] | Was he distressed or concerned about anything? | 他有什么痛苦或担忧的事吗? |
[20:42] | No… well, you know, just about the kids on the estate. | 不… 就是大楼那边的孩子 |
[20:47] | Did he mention any names? | 他有提到名字吗? |
[20:48] | No. He never… | 没有 他没… |
[20:51] | Just kids. | 就是些孩子 |
[20:58] | Hello. | 喂 |
[21:00] | Yeah, right, cheers. | 对 对 谢谢 |
[21:03] | Thanks, mate. Bye. | 多谢 伙计 再见 |
[21:07] | If there’s anything you can help us with, Mr Brown, please get in touch. | 如果您有什么线索 布朗先生 请联系我们 |
[21:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:14] | ls there anyone we can call to be with you? | 要我找人来陪您吗? |
[21:16] | Or I can send Social Services, if you want? | 或是我们可以安排社会服务 如果您想要的话? |
[21:20] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[21:23] | I don’t need anybody. | 我不需要人陪 |
[21:26] | I’ll be all right. | 我不会有事的 |
[21:35] | OK. | 好吧 |
[21:37] | We’ll… we’ll see ourselves out then. | 那我们… 我们走了 |
[21:39] | OK. | 好的 |
[22:13] | Oh! What a shit hole. | 噢! 什么鬼地方 |
[22:14] | You wouldn’t want to live round here if you didn’t have to, would ya? | 除非迫不得已 谁会住这儿 是吧? |
[22:20] | Listen, Guv, normally we send uniform to do the death-o-grams. | 长官 我们通常派警员例行死亡程序 |
[22:22] | There’s no need to do it yourself. | 你没必要亲力亲为 |
[22:31] | Ma’am, can I ask you a question, | 长官 我可以问个问题么 |
[22:32] | and you can tell me it’s none of my own business, but erm… | 也许这不关我的事 但是呃… |
[22:35] | l heard that you requested to be transferred here.Is that true? | 我听说你要求调到这儿的 是真的吗? |
[22:37] | Cos… not try to be funny,but most of the DI’s would give their right arm to be in fraud | 因为… 说真的 大部分国情局人员都会去查诈骗 |
[22:41] | or a cushy number like that, do you know what I mean? | 之类容易的案子 你懂我的意思吗? |
[22:45] | Sergeant Hicock, | 海考克警官 |
[22:47] | if you refer to a notice of death as a death-o-gram again | 如果你再把死亡通知说成例行程序 |
[22:49] | I’ll have you reprimanded before the Superintendent. | 我就让警司教训你 |
[23:16] | Police! | 警察! |
[23:27] | Come on, open the door, we’ve got a warrant. | 快 快开门 我们有搜查令 |
[23:35] | Jean, you know how this works, open the door. | 珍妮 你知道规矩 快开门 |
[23:38] | Don’t make it more difficult than it has to be. | 别逼我们动粗 |
[23:47] | -What’s all this about? -Where is he? | -怎么回事? -他去哪儿了? |
[23:49] | You’re always fucking picking on him! | 你们他妈的总来找他! |
[23:51] | Noel? | 诺尔呢? |
[23:53] | Noel! Sergeant Hicock. Don’t make me come up there! | 诺尔! 海考克警官 别逼我上去! |
[23:59] | Noel! | 诺尔下来! |
[24:09] | What’s all the fucking noise about? | 这他妈的吵什么呢? |
[24:15] | Who’s this, your new bitch? | 这是谁 你的新马子? |
[24:17] | Noel Winters, I’m arresting you on suspicion of murder… | 诺尔·温特斯 我们怀疑你与一桩谋杀案有关而逮捕你 |
[24:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 你在说什么呢! |
[24:21] | Are you reading me my rights? Think I don’t know my fucking rights? | 你宣读我的权利了吗? 以为我他妈的不懂权利? |
[24:24] | l know them better than you do, you muggy cunt. | 我比你明白 你个骚货 |
[24:27] | May be given in evidence. | 也许作为呈堂证供 |
[24:28] | You get your fucking hands off him! He ain’t done nothing. | 他妈的把他放开! 他什么也没做 |
[24:31] | Mum, give it a rest, will ya? | 妈 等一下 好吗? |
[24:35] | Sergeant Hicock, can I please speak to my mum? She’s upset. | 海考克警官 我能跟我妈说两句话吗? 她很难过 |
[24:39] | Ma’am? | 长官? |
[24:42] | Yeah, go on then. | 可以 去吧 |
[24:46] | Call my uncle and tell him to get my brief down the nick, all right? | 给叔叔打电话 让我的辩护律师到警局去好吗? |
[24:50] | Come on then, pussy’oles. | 来吧 骚货 |
[24:53] | Watch my fucking arm, cunt. | 当心我的胳膊 妈的 |
[24:55] | You leave him alone. This is harassment, this is. | 放开他 这是骚扰 绝对是 |
[24:58] | About time, you nasty piece of shit. | 早该抓了 你这个混球 |
[25:00] | Yeah, yeah, yap, yap, yap you old slag! | 对 对 对 你个老荡妇 |
[25:14] | Noel? You never asked us that one question. | 诺尔? 你一直没问那个问题 |
[25:18] | Oh, yeah? What’s that, then? | 噢 是吗? 什么问题? |
[25:20] | You didn’t ask who you were supposed to have killed. | 你没问我们怀疑你杀了谁 |
[25:41] | Tell me about Mr Attwell. | 说说阿特韦尔先生的事吧 |
[25:44] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[25:45] | You know, Mr Attwell, | 你知道 阿特韦尔先生 |
[25:47] | the er, nice old man that you and your mates murdered in the subway. | 那个善良的老人 你和同伴在地铁里杀害的那个 |
[25:50] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 我不知道你他妈的在说什么 |
[25:56] | So, Carl… | 所以 卡尔… |
[25:58] | killing a pensioner, | 杀害一个退休工人 |
[26:00] | it must have been hard work for ya. | 对你来说不容易吧 |
[26:06] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[26:09] | No… comment. lt’s like a catchphrase, isn’t it? | 无可… 奉告 很经典 是吧? |
[26:29] | l know you’re scared, Mark, | 我知道你很害怕 马克 |
[26:30] | but I can’t help you if you don’t tell me the truth. | 可是如果你不说出真相 我帮不了你 |
[26:33] | l ain’t scared. | 我没害怕 |
[26:35] | What truth? I don’t know nothing. | 什么真相? 我什么都不知道 |
[26:40] | Dean? | 迪安呀? |
[26:45] | Dean?! | 迪安呀?! |
[26:46] | Earth to Dean! Hello, mate. | 迪安! 听着 伙计 |
[26:49] | You spend half your life in that subway | 你半辈子都在地道 |
[26:51] | scoring and shooting up, or whatever it is you do down there. | 吸毒 鬼混… |
[26:54] | Come on, mate, tell us what happened. | 来吧 伙计 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[26:56] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[26:58] | No,Dean,I know that’s what your solicitor’s told you to say and that’s your right, | 不 迪安 这是律师教你说的 这是你的权利 |
[27:01] | but if there’s something you don’t tell us today, | 但如果今天你有什么事瞒着我们 |
[27:04] | that you later on decide you want to use in court in your defence… | 过后你再想以此为自己辩护… |
[27:09] | -Dean, can you hear me? -Dean! | -迪安 能听见我说话吗? -迪安! |
[27:13] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[27:15] | You do know that the jury will be hearing a list | 你知道陪审团会了解 |
[27:18] | of all your previous convictions | 你所有的犯罪前科 |
[27:20] | for violence, aggravated assault, wounding with intent, | 暴力 恐吓 蓄意伤害 |
[27:25] | possession of a deadly weapon? | 私藏武器? |
[27:27] | It’s how it goes, isn’t it? | 事情就是这样的 是吧? |
[27:30] | These days you need protection on the roads. | 现在你们走在路上也要小心提防了 |
[27:32] | but tell me something, though… | 但是先跟我说说 |
[27:37] | when my little brother got himself cut up, | 我弟弟被人砍的时候 |
[27:39] | where the fuck were you lot? | 你们他妈的去哪儿了? |
[27:41] | Shining your fucking shoes? | 擦你们该死的皮鞋? |
[27:44] | Where I’m from, someone comes to you, | 我住的地方 有人朝你过来时 |
[27:46] | you need to be tooled up or try they’re not gonna fucking merc you. | 你得全副武装 别他妈让人伤害自己 |
[27:50] | So tell us what happened, Carl? You were just defending yourself. | 所以告诉我们怎么回事 卡尔? 你在为自己辩护 |
[27:53] | Did Mr Attwell attack you? | 阿特韦尔先生袭击你了吗? |
[27:55] | Did he? Was he drunk? Was he violent towards you? | 有没有? 他喝醉了吗? 他对你施暴了? |
[27:58] | Hey, tell her, firm, tell her to shut the fuck up, will you? | 嘿 告诉她 律师 让她闭嘴吧 好吗? |
[28:01] | Tell us what really happened. | 告诉我们实情 |
[28:03] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[28:06] | Do you realise how serious this is, Noel? | 你有认识到这多严重吗 诺尔? |
[28:08] | You could be going to prison for the rest of your life. | 你会在监狱里度过你的余生 |
[28:12] | Still, you might get to see a bit more of your old man. | 而且 你会常常看到你父亲 |
[28:15] | My dad was the fucking king around that estate, | 我老爸是他妈那里的头儿 |
[28:17] | and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[28:18] | Really? What’s he now, the king of a bunk bed? | 真的吗? 他现在是什么 囚床之王? |
[28:21] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[28:22] | Everybody knows you used to shit yourself around my old man. | 谁都知道你过去常在我老爸面前自取其辱 |
[28:26] | The day you arrested him, | 你逮捕他的那天 |
[28:27] | got six of your mates to put him in the van | 六个警员才把他弄进警车内 |
[28:29] | while you watched, like the little pussy’ole that you are, | 你在一旁看着 就像个娘们 |
[28:32] | Sergeant Hi… cock. | 海… 考克警官 |
[28:35] | Think you got rid of my old man off that estate? | 想过我老爸从里面出来的情形吗? |
[28:37] | -Yeah. -Well, you haven’t. | -想过 -嗯 你没有 |
[28:39] | He’s still out there now doing what he’s always done. Do you know how? | 他仍在外面做他原来的事 你知道怎么回事吗? |
[28:43] | I am my old man. | 我继承了我老爸 |
[28:46] | So is every other cunt out there with one of these, you feel me? | 那里的每一个人都有一把这东西 明白吗? |
[28:50] | I got fucking rights, you pig cunts. | 我有自己的权利 贱货 |
[28:52] | If you’ve got something on me then fucking charge me. If you don’t… | 如果你们有证据就起诉我 如果没有… |
[28:56] | well, you got to let me go, ain’t ya? | 嗯 你要让我走了 不是吗? |
[29:01] | Did it feel good sticking it to the old man? | 刺死这个老人你感觉舒服吗? |
[29:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:05] | Oh, I bet it did. I bet you buzzed off it, didn’t ya? | 噢 我敢打赌你知道 我知道你就是不说 是吗? |
[29:08] | Sticking it to some old codger. | 刺死一个老人 |
[29:11] | After all, you’ve had it stuck into you all your life, haven’t you? | 终究 这会让你难过一辈子的 对吧? |
[29:13] | What the fuck is he talking about? | 他在放什么屁? |
[29:16] | I’ve got a report here from Social Services, Mark, | 我这里有份社会服务部门的报告 马克 |
[29:19] | that tells me you’ve been in and out of foster care | 上面说你自从你六岁开始 |
[29:22] | since you were six years old. | 你就经常被寄养 |
[29:25] | And you’ve made some pretty serious allegations of sexual abuse. | 而且你还受到过一些严重的性侵犯指控 |
[29:28] | That’s all bollocks. | 那都是胡说的 |
[29:29] | I just made all that shit up, for my own reasons. | 我自己 瞎编的 |
[29:32] | No one’s ever fucked with me like that, you get me? | 没有人敢像那样摆弄我 明白吗? |
[29:36] | I’m fucking sick of this. I’ve been stuck in here for fucking hours now. | 我他妈受够了 都来了好几个小时了 |
[29:39] | You ain’t got fuck all on me, so let me go. | 你们没有起诉我的证据 那么就让我走吧 |
[29:41] | Noel, if you use abusive language to myself or my colleague, | 诺尔 如果你用攻击性的语言侮辱我或者我的同事 |
[29:45] | or threatening behaviour, | 或者威胁的行为 |
[29:46] | I will have you escorted back to your cell and… | 我会把你送进监狱然后… |
[29:48] | What are they going to do, put me over the fucking table and spank me? | 你们准备干什么 把我摁倒在桌子上痛打一顿? |
[29:52] | You’d like that wouldn’t you, you fucking faggot. And you… | 你会很乐意的 不是吗 你个 笨蛋 还有你… |
[29:55] | I’ll stick it up your fucking arsehole and rip your fucking hair out, | 我会从你的屁眼插进去 然后扯掉你的头发 |
[29:58] | and you’ll fucking love every fucking minute of it! | 你会享受每分钟的! |
[30:02] | You’re the type, I can tell. | 你就是那路货色 我看得出来 |
[30:07] | Noel, I think you think you’re taking control of this situation. | 诺尔 我想你自以为掌控了局面 |
[30:09] | I’ll take control of you, you fucking slag. | 我会控制好你的 你个婊子 |
[30:12] | It seems to me you’re losing control, you’re losing it. | 在我看来 你要失去控制了 |
[30:15] | Is that what happened with Mr Attwell, Noel? | 那天发生在阿特韦尔先生身上的情形是否就是这样 诺尔? |
[30:17] | -Did you get angry like you are now? -Is that your training kicking in? | -你也像现在一样生气吗? -那就是你们训练的审问方法? |
[30:20] | -Did you lose it? -Are you a fucking psychologist now? | -你失去控制了吗? -你是个该死的心理学家吗? |
[30:23] | Did you stab him, Noel? | 你有没有捅他 诺尔? |
[30:24] | I’ll stab you with my fucking cock. | 我会用我老二捅你 |
[30:26] | Did you kick him? Did you piss on him? | 你踢他了吗? 你往他身上撒尿了吗? |
[30:29] | Is that what happened? | 是这样吗? |
[30:31] | Hold on, I have seen this guy before. | 等等 我以前见过这个家伙 |
[30:36] | Fucking Freddy Krueger, innit? | 是弗雷迪·克鲁格 对吗? |
[31:14] | Our Lord, Jesus Christ. | 我们的主啊 上帝啊 |
[31:17] | Who shall change the body of our low estate, | 谁能来改变我们凡人的身躯 |
[31:20] | that it may be likened to His glorious body. | 脱胎于他的圣体的身躯 |
[31:24] | We give Thee hearty thanks… | 我们发自肺腑地感激… |
[31:47] | I hope you find a little more time | 我希望你挤出更多的时间 |
[31:50] | Remember we were partners in crime | 记住我们是同伙 |
[31:55] | It’s only two years ago | 就在两年前 |
[31:57] | The man with the suit and the pace You know that he was there… | 那人西装革履 你知道他… |
[32:01] | And again, Sid. | 再来一杯 希德 |
[32:03] | Now he’s in love with you he’s in love with you… | 现在他正爱着你 他爱着你… |
[32:06] | Haven’t you had enough, Harry? I don’t think I’ve seen you pissed before. | 还没有喝够吗 哈利? 我以前没看你喝醉过 |
[32:11] | you could leave me standing so tall… | 你可以让我显得如此高大… |
[32:13] | Well, you know, who’s gonna complain? | 嗯 你知道 该怨谁呢? |
[32:18] | You are gold… | 你是金子… |
[32:19] | Oh, shit. | 噢 狗屎 |
[32:24] | You’ve got the power to know | 你有权力知道 |
[32:26] | You’re indestructible | 你是不可毁灭的 |
[32:29] | Always believe in… | 一直相信… |
[33:25] | Give me your fucking money, man. | 把钱给我 老头 |
[33:34] | Are you fucking deaf?! | 你他妈的聋了吗?! |
[33:39] | Give me your fucking money, man! | 把钱给我 老头! |
[36:08] | Mr Brown, Dl Frampton. | 布朗先生 弗兰普顿探长 |
[36:13] | I thought I might drop by for a quick word, if that’s all right? | 我过来就是想跟你说几句话 如果方便的话? |
[36:17] | I’m sorry, is this an inconvenient time for you? | 我很抱歉 现在你是不是不方便? |
[36:19] | No. Come in. | 没有 进来吧 |
[36:36] | You were in the marines? | 你曾在海军陆战队? |
[36:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:44] | Long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[36:47] | It’s quite a chestful of medals. | 有这么多勋章呢 |
[36:54] | Are you in the middle of a game? | 你在下棋吗? |
[36:57] | No. | 没有 |
[37:00] | Well, actually I’m studying the Grandmasters. | 哦 事实上我正在研究大师们的棋局 |
[37:05] | This was a game between Fischer and Spassky in Reykjavik, in 1972 | 这是费舍尔和斯帕斯基1972年在雷克雅未克一局棋 |
[37:10] | In the 7th match, Fischer opened with what’s called a Pirc defence, | 在第七局 菲舍尔以所谓的比尔茨防御开局 |
[37:16] | he’d never used it before. | 他之前从未用过这招 |
[37:17] | Black concedes the centre of the board | 黑棋退出棋盘中央 |
[37:20] | in expectations of a counter play. | 等待着反击 |
[37:24] | Spassky was a rook to knight up when… | 斯帕斯基佯攻跳马了 当… |
[37:29] | Anyway, Fischer won. | 不管怎么样 费舍尔赢了 |
[37:36] | You don’t have anyone to play with. | 没有人和你一起下棋了 |
[37:39] | No. | 没了 |
[37:43] | Not since Len. | 自从伦死后就没了 |
[37:48] | You could always get one of those chess computer game things. | 你可以在电脑上玩象棋 |
[37:52] | You didn’t come here to talk about chess. | 你不是来这里和我讨论象棋的吧 |
[37:56] | No. | 不是 |
[37:58] | No, I didn’t, I… | 不 我不是 我… |
[38:01] | I’m looking for some background information on Mr Attwell. | 我是来搜集一些阿特韦尔先生的背景信息的 |
[38:09] | We recovered the murder weapon at the scene. | 我们在现场找到了谋杀的凶器 |
[38:13] | It had Mr Attwell’s fingerprints on it, | 那上面有阿特韦尔先生的指纹 |
[38:14] | as well as fibres from his coat, | 也有他外套的纤维 |
[38:17] | suggesting that the knife belonged to him. | 表明那把刀是他的 |
[38:21] | To be precise, it was an old military bayonet. | 准确的说 那是把老式的军刀 |
[38:26] | Mr Attwell never served in the forces. | 阿特韦尔先生从未在军队服过役 |
[38:28] | No. | 没有 |
[38:31] | You didn’t give it to him, did you? | 刀不是你给他的 对吧? |
[38:33] | No. | 不是 |
[38:36] | ut you knew he had it? | 你知道那把刀吗? |
[38:38] | Oh yeah, I knew. I think his dad gave it to him. | 噢 是的 我知道 我认为是他父亲给他的 |
[38:40] | -He showed it to me. -When? | -他给我看过 -什么时候? |
[38:44] | The day he died. | 他死的那天 |
[38:47] | Now, before you say another word, | 现在 先别说话 |
[38:50] | he was using it as protection. | 那是他用来防身的 |
[38:52] | I mean, that man, he was frightened. Terrified. | 我是说 那个男人 他很害怕 被吓到了 |
[38:55] | These kids on the estate, they were harassing him. | 这地区的这些孩子 他们骚扰他 |
[38:59] | He came to me and asked me for help. | 他过来找我寻求帮助 |
[39:00] | I said, “Why don’t you go and talk to the police?” | 我说 “为什么不去和警察说?” |
[39:02] | -That was the right thing to do. -Oh, was it? | -是应该那样做啊 -噢 是吗? |
[39:04] | He told me he talked to the police and what did you lot do? Nothing. | 他告诉我他和警察说了 然后你们做了什么? 什么也做 |
[39:08] | Well, that may be true, but I have a problem. | 好吧 那也许是事实 但是我有个问题 |
[39:12] | Counsel will argue that whoever killed Mr Attwell | 辩护律师会辩称 杀阿特韦尔先生的人 |
[39:14] | did so out of self defence, | 是出于自卫 |
[39:15] | which means they’ll be charged with manslaughter, not murder. | 那意味着他们会被指控误杀 不是谋杀 |
[39:18] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[39:22] | You came here to tell me that? | 你过来就是和我说那个? |
[39:27] | I just… I just thought I… | 我只是… 我只是想… |
[39:32] | should prepare you for what might end up in court, that’s all. | 让你对可能出现的审判结果有个准备 仅此而已 |
[39:35] | If it ever gets to court. | 要真能上得了法庭 |
[39:43] | I won’t take up any more of your time. | 那我不再打扰了 |
[39:56] | I’ll let you know when there’s some further developments. | 案子有什么进展的话 我会通知你的 |
[43:34] | You look like a couple of Feds, innit? | 你俩看起来还挺像条子的 是不是啊? |
[44:21] | See this thing here, blood? | 明白这儿的规矩没 蠢货? |
[44:23] | Fucking faggot, you run for it, you’re getting this. | 他妈的同性恋 夹着尾巴快跑吧 不然让你尝尝厉害 |
[45:22] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈的想干嘛? |
[45:24] | I’d like to do some business. | 想跟你做笔生意 |
[45:39] | Yeah? | 干嘛? |
[45:42] | I want to do some business. | 想跟你做笔交易 |
[45:44] | I heard that Kenny, and you, were the men to see. | 我听说 得这事找你和肯尼 |
[45:50] | Well, you better come in then, brother. | 哥们 进来谈 |
[46:10] | Put the fucking gun down, Kenneth. | 肯尼思 把他妈的枪放下 |
[46:22] | So, what do you want? | 那 你想要什么? |
[46:25] | I want what he’s got. | 我想要他手上拿着的东西 |
[46:30] | I want a gun. | 我想要把枪 |
[46:32] | He’s not coming any more, Granddad. It’s all over with. | 这老头 他别想活着出去了 他完了 |
[46:34] | Hitler. Two world wars and one… | 希特勒 两次世界大战和一… |
[46:36] | Shut the fuck up, Kenneth. | 肯尼思 他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[46:43] | What do you want a gun for, brother? | 哥们 你要枪干嘛? |
[46:45] | I want to shoot the pigeons, | 我想把我房顶上的鸽子 |
[46:49] | off… off my roof. | 打… 打下来 |
[46:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:58] | Course you do. | 没错 |
[47:02] | Course you do. | 当然 |
[48:22] | Dirty little fucking bitch. | 他妈的贱婊子 |
[48:32] | Is… Is she OK? | 她… 她没事吧? |
[48:35] | She’s having the time of her life. | 她正在享受生活呢 |
[48:43] | Ain’t ya baby, eh? | 没错吧 宝贝 嗯? |
[48:46] | Eh? | 嗯? |
[48:53] | Ain’t ya, Sharon? | 没错吧 沙龙? |
[48:58] | Sharon? | 沙龙宝贝? |
[49:01] | Sha-ron. Shar… | 沙-龙宝贝 沙… |
[49:02] | Sharon! You fuck! | 沙龙! 他妈的! |
[49:27] | She, er… | 她 呃… |
[49:29] | She likes to cuddle, this one. | 她喜欢上床 就刚才那样 |
[49:35] | Wanna cuddle her, eh? | 想上她么 呃? |
[49:38] | 50 quid, all in, you can do what you fucking want to her. | 50英镑 全套 你想怎么做都行 |
[49:43] | She won’t remember a thing. | 她什么都不会记得的 |
[49:52] | What’s the matter, eh? | 怎么了 嗯? |
[49:56] | Can’t you get your cock hard any more, old man? | 年纪大了 下面再也硬不起来了? |
[50:01] | Is that it? | 是这个原因吧? |
[50:03] | Because we’ve got plenty of the little blue tablet there. | 我们那儿还有不少蓝色小药片 |
[50:09] | Just the gun. | 只要枪 |
[50:27] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[51:46] | Start you off on a Glock 7, right? | 从格洛克17开始看起 行吧? |
[51:49] | Nine-millimetre, semi. It’s easy to load. | 弹径9毫米 半自动 上膛简单 |
[51:52] | Easy to shoot. | 开枪容易 |
[51:53] | Weapon of choice for every fucking pig force around the world is that. Have a butchers. | 现在的混账条子基本都用这个 好好看看 |
[51:58] | Or, SIG P226, right? | 或者 SIG P226 怎么样? |
[52:02] | That’s state-of-the-art, high-tech, fucking polymer frame | 高精尖产品 高分子聚合物架构 |
[52:06] | reinforced with fibreglass. | 还用玻璃纤维加强 |
[52:07] | I don’t know what any of that shit means | 虽然我不知道这些是什么意思 |
[52:09] | but it looks fucking cool as crap that, doesn’t it? Look at that. | 但它看起来真他妈的酷 不是么? 看看那个 |
[52:12] | Or if you want to get a bit old school, | 如果你想要个中规中矩的 |
[52:15] | I’ve got just the thing for ya. | 还有这把枪 |
[52:18] | Cool shit, that Smith & Wesson snub nosed .38. | 也很棒 史密夫威信点38口径短管转轮枪 |
[52:21] | That’s a beautiful little gun and a proper fucking stopper. | 这是把漂亮的小枪 保险也他妈的很完美 |
[52:24] | You can only have five rounds in the chamber, can you see? | 弹膛只能放五枚子弹 看到没? |
[52:27] | That’s because it’s a model 36, right? | 因为是36式的 没错吧? |
[52:30] | Fuck me, mate, each one of them packs a wallop | 哥们 它们每一把可都威力无穷啊 |
[52:32] | like a fucking brick through a plate-glass window. | 开一枪他妈的就像 丢块砖头穿过平板玻璃似的 |
[52:35] | Ammo? | 子弹呢? |
[52:37] | It’s a pound a bullet. Seven bills for the. 38, | 子弹一英镑一枚 点38口径的史密夫威信的手枪700英镑 |
[52:39] | eight and a half for the Glock and a full grand for that SIG there. | 格洛克的850英镑 SIG的1000英镑 |
[52:53] | What the fuck are you doing, man? | 你他妈的干什么 哥们? |
[52:56] | You don’t touch the merchandise until we’ve seen some fucking coin. | 没付钱之前这些东西碰都别想碰 |
[52:59] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 真抱歉 |
[53:10] | Hey, are you sure she’s OK? | 嘿 她真的没事吧? |
[53:14] | Maybe we should take her to the hospital? | 我们要不要把她送到医院去啊? |
[53:17] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[53:21] | Your girlfriend needs a doctor. Maybe you should call an ambulance. | 你女朋友该看医生了 你最好叫辆救护车 |
[53:29] | Ain’t no fucking ambulance gonna come here, brother. | 哥们 不准叫救护车 |
[53:32] | Do you understand me? | 听明白我的意思了么? |
[53:34] | OK. OK, I’ll… I’ll mind my own business. All right? | 好的 好的 我… 我不会多管闲事了 好了吧? |
[53:40] | That’s fine. | 那最好 |
[53:42] | She ain’t your business. She’s my business. | 她不关你的事 我会管好她的 |
[53:47] | Now you pay for your gun | 现在付钱吧 |
[53:49] | and fuck off before I hurt you. | 付了钱就快滚 |
[53:56] | And you… | 还有你… |
[54:03] | I’m gonna deal with you later, Kenneth. | 肯尼思 我待会儿再跟你算账 |
[54:56] | Yeah, so… so you were saying 700 for the. 38? | 那么… 你是说点38的只要700英镑对么? |
[55:01] | -Yeah. -Hey. | -没错 -嘿 |
[55:03] | I will say, she’s got a nice little set of tits on her. | 我得说 她有对漂亮的小奶头 |
[55:06] | But you two are a right pair of | 但是你们俩是对 |
[55:08] | cunts! | 畜生! |
[55:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[55:20] | Oh, yeah… | 哦 好… |
[55:28] | Pigeons. | 鸽子是吧 |
[56:28] | You failed to maintain your weapon, son. | 你被缴械了 小子 |
[56:41] | I don’t reckon you’ve got long. | 我没料到你会逃跑 |
[56:44] | I’ve seen that before. | 这种伤我原来看过 |
[56:47] | Gut wound. | 肠道创伤 |
[56:50] | The slugs probably torn right through your liver. | 子弹可能射穿了你的肝脏 |
[56:56] | Mate of mine in Ulster got caught in sniper fire. | 一次我一个北爱尔兰战友被狙击枪射中了 |
[57:00] | The bullet blew his inside out. | 子弹把他的内脏全都打翻了出来 |
[57:06] | He screamed for a good ten minutes. | 他叫了足足有十分多钟 |
[57:10] | You couldn’t send a medic in, the section was too hot. | 随军大夫进不来 那个地区战火太猛烈了 |
[57:19] | So, we all took cover… | 所以 我们只能接替过他的岗位… |
[57:24] | and watched him die. | 眼睁睁看着他死去 |
[57:32] | I’ve never told that | 我从没和任何一个人 |
[57:34] | to anyone. | 提起过这个故事 |
[57:45] | You should have called an ambulance for the girl. | 你应该为那个女孩叫辆救护车的 |
[58:00] | Put you in here. Ah! | 把你放进这里 哈! |
[59:29] | Blimey! | 老天爷! |
[1:00:12] | Linda, would you get me a coffee, please? | 琳达 麻烦你帮我冲杯咖啡好么? |
[1:00:18] | I understand things are going rather slowly with the stabbing of the pensioner? | 我明白 那起老人被害案的进展很缓慢是吧? |
[1:00:24] | You’re aware of the shooting on Curzon Street, two dead? | 你知道寇松街上两人死亡的枪杀案了吧? |
[1:00:27] | As of now, we’re forming Operation Blue Jay. | 现在 我们正在组织蓝鸦行动 |
[1:00:31] | We’ll take a zero-tolerance stand on gun-related violence. | 我们绝不允许暴力枪杀案的发生 |
[1:00:34] | We’re gonna come down quick and hard on the criminal gangs | 我们将会尽快深入到这些团伙内部 |
[1:00:37] | that control the flow of heroin on the estate. | 并控制这片区域的海洛因流向 |
[1:00:40] | I have spoken to the Division and they concur. | 我和上级主管汇报过此事了 他们批准了 |
[1:00:44] | I’ll be leading the squad on this one. | 这次由我亲自带领这个小组 |
[1:00:48] | There’ll be a full briefing. I expect you and DS Hicock to attend. | 将会制定详细的行动方案 我希望你和DS·海考克都参加 |
[1:00:53] | The death of your pensioner will have to go on the back burner for a while. | 你手上老人家的案子可能要往后再搁一搁了 |
[1:00:58] | Thank you, Linda. | 谢谢 琳达 |
[1:01:01] | That’ll be all, Inspector. | 我说完了 探长 |
[1:01:48] | None of it makes any sense. | 这完全说不通 |
[1:01:51] | You shot two drug dealers, | 你开枪杀死了两个毒贩 |
[1:01:52] | you don’t risk being identified by driving this girl to a hospital. | 却又冒着被发现的危险 开车送这个女孩来医院 |
[1:01:58] | She had that thousand pound in cash on her, | 她身上有几千英镑 |
[1:02:00] | I thought, she must be one of the gang. | 我认为 她是犯罪团伙成员之一 |
[1:02:02] | What gang? | 什么犯罪团伙? |
[1:02:04] | -Well, Superintendent Childs… -Superintendent Childs? | -儿童监护人… -儿童监护人? |
[1:03:24] | -Money. -All right, Troy? | -钱 -就这些 特洛伊? |
[1:03:29] | Where’s the rest of it? | 剩下的呢? |
[1:03:31] | -Coming, yeah? -Don’t talk to me like I’m a cunt. | -进帐中 好么? -不要跟我说这些 以为我是个白痴 |
[1:03:37] | That fucking uncle of yours took a ton of gear off me, | 你那白痴叔叔拿了我近一吨的毒品 |
[1:03:39] | and now he’s gonna pay up. | 他现在必须付钱了 |
[1:03:42] | We’re going to pay you, man. | 我们会付你钱的 哥们 |
[1:03:45] | He’s got one week. One fucking week. | 再给他一周时间 就他妈的一周 |
[1:03:49] | Or I’m going to burn that shit hole of his down, with him still in it. | 否则我就把他 连同他的家一起烧掉 |
[1:03:52] | Fuck off. Marky, get in the car. | 滚 马凯 上车 |
[1:03:57] | Marky, get in the fuckin’ car! | 马凯 你他妈快上车! |
[1:04:48] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[1:04:55] | Oh, fuck! | 他妈的! |
[1:04:58] | Shit. Wait. Fucking wait. | 他妈的 等等 你他妈等等 |
[1:05:18] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么 小子? |
[1:05:25] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你叫什么 |
[1:05:27] | Marky. | 我叫马凯 |
[1:05:30] | Tell me what happened in the subway with Leonard, Marky. | 告诉我 伦纳德在地下道里发生了什么 马凯 |
[1:05:37] | Who’s Leonard? | 伦纳德是谁? |
[1:05:40] | He’s the man you and your mates murdered. | 就是你和同伙杀害的那人 |
[1:05:47] | So, what happened, son? | 到底发生了什么 小子? |
[1:05:51] | You’re chatting shit there, bruv, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在胡扯 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:06:02] | Tell me what happened to Leonard. | 告诉我伦纳德发生了什么 |
[1:06:05] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[1:06:09] | Fuckin’ hell. | 你他妈的 |
[1:06:11] | You tell me the truth… | 告诉我到底发生了什么… |
[1:06:13] | -…and I won’t hurt you any more. -Fuck off, all right? | -…我就不会伤害你 -滚开 好吗? |
[1:06:15] | Fucking Jesus! | 你他妈的! |
[1:06:22] | Fucking Jesus. | 你他妈的 |
[1:06:25] | Oh fuck, no way. | 噢 不要 |
[1:06:27] | Now, listen, if you won’t tell me, | 现在 听着 如果你不告诉我 |
[1:06:30] | I’m gonna do both your knee caps, | 我就废了你膝盖 |
[1:06:35] | one at a time until you do. | 一次一个 直到你告诉我 |
[1:06:37] | Fucking… | 他妈的啊… |
[1:06:39] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 你觉得怎样? |
[1:06:43] | Because I don’t think you can take much more of this. | 我想你受不了太大痛 |
[1:06:46] | All right, there was this one old fellow… | 好吧 是有一个老家伙… |
[1:06:49] | Fucking… | 他妈的… |
[1:06:53] | ut he come at us, man. | 他冲我们来 |
[1:06:55] | He was waving this fucking shank around and shit. | 他到处挥一把该死的小刀 |
[1:06:59] | Fucking… | 该死… |
[1:07:00] | Fuck, he told us he was gonna stab us. | 他说要刺死我们 |
[1:07:03] | We told him to fuck off, like, | 我们让他滚开 |
[1:07:05] | gave him a chance, but he wouldn’t go. | 就放过他 但他不肯 |
[1:07:08] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[1:07:11] | Fucking, just gave him a couple of slaps, that’s all, man. | 就是打了他几下 就这样 |
[1:07:16] | He had this fucking big shank, man. He was mad. | 他拿着那把该死的刀 疯了一样 |
[1:07:19] | What makes you think I should believe you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
[1:07:21] | Fuck it, I couldn’t give a shit. | 他妈的 我不会乱说的 |
[1:07:22] | -Well you should… -Oh, fucking hell. | -你… -噢 真他妈的 |
[1:07:25] | If you ever want to walk again. | 如果你还想走路的话 |
[1:07:28] | Fuck off! | 滚开! |
[1:07:30] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[1:07:31] | Fuck. | 滚 |
[1:07:33] | Oh, fuck. | 噢 滚 |
[1:07:36] | Oh, fucking wait. | 噢 他妈的等等 |
[1:07:37] | -What the fuck? -Goodbye, Marky. | -你到底要干什么? -再见 马凯 |
[1:07:39] | No, I got the whole fucking thing on my phone. | 不要 我手机里还有些东西 |
[1:07:44] | -You what? -Oh fuck. I’m sorry, man. | -有什么? -对不起 先生 |
[1:07:47] | -We was just retaliating, bruv. -Where’s the phone? | -我们只是为了报复 -手机在哪? |
[1:07:51] | In my pocket. | 在我口袋里 |
[1:07:59] | Go on, make it work. | 继续 打开它 |
[1:08:24] | Calm down, bruv. | 冷静 兄弟 |
[1:08:32] | Right,kill him, man. | 对 杀了他 伙计 |
[1:08:37] | Kill that pensioner, blood. | 杀了那个老不死的 伙计们 |
[1:09:09] | Fuck, I’m sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[1:09:14] | We just meant to shit him up. | 我们只是想教训一下他 |
[1:09:19] | It wasn’t me that stabbed him. | 他不是我杀的 |
[1:09:23] | Who did? | 谁干的? |
[1:09:30] | So ain’t no one warned you about me, no? | 没人警告你别惹我么 恩? |
[1:09:31] | -No. -You think you’re a big girl? | -没有 -你认为你自己身材不错? |
[1:09:36] | Yeah? | 恩? |
[1:09:49] | Come on, tease me. | 来啊 宝贝 |
[1:09:50] | Feel my gun. | 摸我 |
[1:10:21] | Carl. | 卡尔啊 |
[1:10:22] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:28] | Get the fuck out of here. | 出去 |
[1:10:47] | Get out. He’s got a gun. | 出去 他有枪 |
[1:10:55] | Who’s got a fuckin’ gun? | 谁他妈有枪? |
[1:11:14] | Who’s got a fuckin’ gun? | 谁他妈有枪? |
[1:11:16] | Boys, please. | 兄弟 别过来 |
[1:11:18] | Don’t fucking shoot, man. | 不要开枪 伙计 |
[1:11:23] | Wait, please. | 等等 求你了 |
[1:11:26] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:11:43] | Fuck this. | 真他妈的 |
[1:11:45] | Fucking hell, Carl! Wait! Fucking hell! | 该死 卡尔! 等等! 真他妈该死! |
[1:11:49] | Fucking wait! | 你他妈等等! |
[1:12:18] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[1:13:27] | Mr Brown, can you hear me? | 布朗先生 你能听见我说话吗? |
[1:13:34] | Do you remember me? I’m Sergeant Terry Hicock. | 你还记得我不? 我是特里·海考克警官 |
[1:13:37] | I’m sorry, sir, I’ve got to ask you a couple of questions, is that OK? | 对不起 先生 我要问你一些问题 行不? |
[1:13:43] | Did you see anyone on the canal tow path? | 你在隧道看到什么人了? |
[1:13:48] | No. Are you sure? | 没有 你确定? |
[1:13:53] | Er, excuse me? | 呃 抱歉? |
[1:13:55] | If you want to interview Mr Brown then you’ll have to come back. | 如果你们想问布朗先生问题的话 那么请回吧 |
[1:13:58] | He’s not well enough to answer your questions. | 他的状况不能回答问题 |
[1:14:00] | No, of course. | 好的 |
[1:14:03] | -What exactly is wrong with Mr Brown? -Emphysema. | -布朗先生到底怎么了? -肺气肿 |
[1:14:07] | For more information you’ll have to speak with the doctor. | 想了解更多就去问医生吧 |
[1:14:10] | Oh, wait. | 噢 等等 |
[1:14:15] | Here, sorry. | 不好意思 给你 |
[1:14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:22] | So much for our witness. | 我们的线索又断了 |
[1:14:26] | Where was he found? | 在哪找到他的? |
[1:14:38] | Listen, ma’am, we’re gonna be late for this briefing. | 听着 女士 情况通报会要迟到了 |
[1:14:43] | Is this exactly where Mr Brown was found? | 布朗先生是在这被发现的? |
[1:14:46] | Yes, ma’am. Uniform said he had trouble breathing and couldn’t answer questions. | 是的 女士 护士说他呼吸有困难 没法回答问题 |
[1:14:50] | -Did they search him? -Search him for what? | -他们搜过他身么? -搜他干嘛? |
[1:14:59] | What do you think he was doing here? | 你认为他来这干什么? |
[1:15:02] | Taking a piss. Walking his dog. | 来小个便 溜溜狗 |
[1:15:10] | I smelt cordite on his coat. | 我在他外套上闻到了火药味 |
[1:15:15] | Right, look, I’m sorry, ma’am, but, er… the Super’s briefing started 15 minutes ago | 恩 对不起 女士 不过 额… 情况通报会15分钟前就开始了 |
[1:15:19] | and we’re supposed to be there. | 我们早该过去了 |
[1:15:42] | Apologies, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[1:15:44] | I have 13 warrants to execute on the estate. | 我有13份逮捕令要去执行 |
[1:15:47] | I hope your witness was worth it. | 希望你们的证人值得浪费时间 |
[1:15:49] | Er, the witness proved, erm, unreliable, sir. | 额 证人 呃 没问出什么 先生 |
[1:15:52] | Claims not to have seen anything. | 他称什么也没看到 |
[1:15:54] | Pity. | 悲哀 |
[1:15:58] | Sir, I don’t think Harry Brown is a witness. | 先生 我认为哈利·布朗不能作为证人 |
[1:16:01] | l think he’s our chief suspect. | 我觉得他是我们的主要嫌疑人 |
[1:16:03] | I’m sorry, I was under the impression | 对不起 我只记得 |
[1:16:05] | uniform found an elderly gentleman on the tow path. | 他是警察在纤路上发现的 |
[1:16:08] | Yes, that’s right, that’s correct, sir. | 是的 你说得对 先生 |
[1:16:10] | Mr Brown is a close friend of Leonard Attwell, | 布朗先生是伦纳德·阿特韦尔的好朋友 |
[1:16:12] | the senior citizen found stabbed in the pedestrian subway. | 就是在人行地下通道被杀的那个老人 |
[1:16:16] | It’s the same pedestrian subway where last night’s shooting took place | 这和昨晚发生枪杀的是同一个人行地下通道 |
[1:16:19] | and both victims were questioned in connection with Mr Attwell’s death. | 两个受害者都被怀疑和阿特韦尔先生的死有关系 |
[1:16:24] | It’s too much of a coincidence | 更巧的是 |
[1:16:25] | that Mister Brown just happened to befound so close by. | 布朗先生就是在附近被发现的 |
[1:16:28] | So, what you’re telling me is | 这么说 你是想告诉我 |
[1:16:29] | this escalating violence is down to a vigilante pensioner? | 这起案子是退役的皇家海军老头干的? |
[1:16:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:16:34] | Do you have any evidence to support that? | 你有相关证据来证明么? |
[1:16:35] | Not at the moment, but I’d like to get a warrant | 暂时还没 但是我想申请批准 |
[1:16:37] | so I can have Mr Brown’s clothes tested for gunfire residue. | 对布朗先生外套做硝烟反应 |
[1:16:41] | Where is Mr Brown? | 布朗先生在哪? |
[1:16:42] | He’s in the hospital, sir. He’s having trouble breathing. | 他在医院 先生 他现在呼吸困难 |
[1:16:46] | Emphysema. | 肺气肿 |
[1:16:51] | Also, Dean Saunders was found on that canal stabbed to death. | 迪安·桑德斯也被发现死在那个地下通道 |
[1:16:54] | He too was questioned by myself and Hicock and then released. | 我和海考克审讯过他 然后就放了 |
[1:16:56] | Did you know that Troy Martindale was shot in his car last night? | 特洛伊·马丁代尔昨晚在他的车内中弹身亡了 你知道吗? |
[1:17:00] | Martindale was a major heroin importer. | 马丁代尔是一个海洛因走私大鳄 |
[1:17:02] | Two of Martindale’s associates who operate out of Curzon street | 马丁代尔的两个同伙 他们在寇松街区外活动 |
[1:17:05] | were also shot dead a week ago. | 一周前也中弹身亡 |
[1:17:07] | Neither of whom you’ve questioned | 他俩你都审讯过的 |
[1:17:09] | in connection with the killing of this old man in the subway. | 与地铁中这个老头的被害毫无关联 |
[1:17:11] | Of course, you’d have known all this if you’d been at the briefing. | 当然 如果你来开过会 这些就不用我啰嗦了 |
[1:17:14] | He was with the Royal Marines, stationed in Northern lreland. | 他在驻北爱尔兰的皇家海军陆战队中服役过 |
[1:17:16] | I had the MOD send me his old service record. | 我在国防部要到了他的服役档案 |
[1:17:19] | Terry, give us a minute, please? | 特里 稍等 好么? |
[1:17:27] | I’ve had a request from Division. | 上头现在要人 |
[1:17:30] | They’re looking for an experienced officer | 要一个经验丰富的警察 |
[1:17:31] | to head up a major inquiry into identity theft. | 主要负责调查盗用身份案件 |
[1:17:34] | Your background makes you the perfect candidate. | 你是最佳人选 |
[1:17:38] | I’ve recommended you and they’ve accepted. | 我推荐了你 上头也同意了 |
[1:17:42] | Take the weekend for yourself, Alice. | 这个周末你就休息吧 爱丽丝 |
[1:17:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:19:45] | Fucking, pricks! Fuck off! | 他妈的 砸死你们! 滚吧! |
[1:19:48] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[1:21:11] | Visors down! | 有种就摘下头盔! |
[1:21:52] | Mr. Brown? | 布朗先生? |
[1:21:57] | Mr. Brown, please. Mr. Brown. | 布朗先生 请别走 布朗先生 |
[1:22:09] | Petrol bomb! | 扔汽油弹! |
[1:22:12] | Get down, incoming! Move back! | 你们都给我趴下吧! 滚! |
[1:23:10] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:23:16] | Do you really think Mr. Emphysema’s got it in him to top a load of hoodies? | 你真以为他是因为那帮小混混 而得肺气肿的吗? |
[1:23:23] | I’ve just spoken to the hospital. | 我刚才问过医院了 |
[1:23:27] | He’s discharged himself. | 他擅自出院了 |
[1:23:31] | Well, we’re off the case now, thanks to you. | 哈 我们已经不做这个案子了 谢谢你 |
[1:23:39] | I think he’s going to the estate. | 我觉得他会去暴乱区 |
[1:23:44] | I think he’s going to kill Noel Winters. | 他要去杀掉诺尔·温特斯 |
[1:23:48] | Who gives a fuck if he is? Noel Winters is a cunt. | 杀了又怎样? 诺尔·温特斯是个孬种 |
[1:23:50] | His dad was a cunt. One day he’s gonna have loads of cunty kids. | 他老爸也是个孬种 他生出来的也会是一群孬种 |
[1:23:53] | As far as I’m concerned, Harry Brown’s doing us a favour. | 在我看来 哈利·布朗是在帮我们的忙 |
[1:24:09] | Come on then. | 走吧 |
[1:24:45] | You fucking bastards. | 你们这些狗杂种 |
[1:24:56] | Oh, fucking hell. | 哦 真他妈见鬼 |
[1:25:02] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:25:44] | Sid. It’s me. It’s Harry. Open the door, mate. | 希德 是我 我是哈利 开门 兄弟 |
[1:25:55] | Move that table, I want to put him in the corner. | 把桌子推开 我要把他放在那个角落上 |
[1:25:58] | That’s it. Get an ambulance. | 好了 快叫救护车 |
[1:26:04] | -Don’t move, son. -He’ll be all right. | -别动 孩子 -他没事的 |
[1:26:08] | -Get an ambulance! -Yeah, I’ll, er… | -快叫救护车! -好的 我 嗯… |
[1:26:23] | You all right, love? | 你没事吧 亲爱的? |
[1:26:47] | It’s not Northern Ireland, Harry. | 这里不是北爱尔兰 哈利 |
[1:26:50] | No, it’s not. | 没错 这里不是 |
[1:26:54] | Those people were fighting for something. | 那些人会什么都能打起来 |
[1:26:58] | For a cause. | 只要有一点小事儿 |
[1:27:01] | To them out there, this is just entertainment. | 对他们来说 那只是娱乐 |
[1:27:10] | But where does it end…hm? | 但到哪儿才是头啊… 嗯? |
[1:27:18] | You shoot Noel for what he did to Leonard and then Sid shoots you? | 你因莱纳德而向诺尔开枪 而希德又对你开枪? |
[1:27:24] | Sid? | 是希德? |
[1:27:27] | What’s Sid got to do with it? | 希德干吗对我开枪? |
[1:27:35] | Sid Rourke is Noel Winters’ uncle. | 希德·鲁尔克是诺尔·温特斯的叔叔 |
[1:28:21] | Not looking too good there, me old son. | 看脸色不太好呀 老朋友 |
[1:28:24] | Where’s Noel, | 诺尔在哪 |
[1:28:27] | Uncle Sid? | 希德叔叔? |
[1:28:51] | Get out here, Noel. | 出来吧 诺尔 |
[1:28:58] | Put that down! | 把枪放下! |
[1:29:00] | Fuck that. This senile old cunt killed Marky and Carl. | 放你个头 这老不死杀死了马凯和卡尔 |
[1:29:03] | I told you to put it down. | 我让你放下 |
[1:29:12] | Come on, Harry. | 好了 哈利 |
[1:29:13] | You’re not going to shoot a kid when there’s two coppers upstairs, are ye? | 还有两个警察在楼上呢 你就别拿枪打一个小孩了吧? |
[1:29:16] | -He killed Leonard. -He swore to me that he didn’t. | -他杀死了伦纳德 -他跟我保证过 不是他杀的 |
[1:29:20] | Now what am I supposed to do? | 你说我该怎么办? |
[1:29:21] | -He’s my sister’s boy. He’s blood. -Blood? | -他是我姐姐的孩子 他已经受到惩罚了 -惩罚? |
[1:29:26] | Do you want to see Leonard’s blood? | 你想看看伦纳德的惨状吗? |
[1:29:30] | These fucking animals | 这些畜生 |
[1:29:33] | filmed the whole thing on their fucking phones. | 还用手机拍下了整个过程 |
[1:29:49] | All right. | 原来是这样 |
[1:29:52] | l defended him when I shouldn’t have, but I can’t let you shoot him, Harry. | 我不该护着他 但我不会让你向他开枪 哈利 |
[1:29:55] | I can’t have that. | 我不能让你开枪 |
[1:30:08] | Are you all right, Harry? | 你没事吗 哈利? |
[1:30:17] | Are you OK, me old mate? | 你没事吧 老朋友? |
[1:30:58] | Officers need assistance. | 这里需要支援 |
[1:31:01] | Armed response, come in. Over. | 请求警力支援 尽快 完毕 |
[1:31:05] | What are you drinking there, love? | 你在说什么呢 亲爱的? |
[1:31:07] | Eh? | 嗯? |
[1:31:09] | You fucking slag. | 你这个荡妇 |
[1:31:10] | Fucking dirty bitch, look at me. | 你这个婊子 看着我 |
[1:31:13] | Look up. Fucking sket. | 抬起头来 婊子 |
[1:31:14] | I told you I’d fuck you, didn’t I? You fucking cunt. | 欠揍是不是? 臭婊子 |
[1:31:26] | You see this? | 看到了吗? |
[1:31:27] | This is the sort of thing I’m talking about. | 我跟你说过多少回了 |
[1:31:29] | It’s not a fucking game. | 这不是小朋友过家家 |
[1:31:31] | Now in future, you do as you are fucking told! | 从今往后 一步一步按我说的做! |
[1:31:35] | Yeah? | 听到没有? |
[1:31:46] | OK. We do them in here. | 好吧 把他们就地解决 |
[1:31:49] | Dump them on the street. | 然后扔街上去 |
[1:31:50] | That way it’ll look like they got caught in the shit storm. | 要弄得他们像是在这场暴乱中死去的 |
[1:31:55] | He’s half done already. | 他已经差不多了 |
[1:32:32] | See that? It’s nice and easy. | 看到了吗? 简单又不露痕迹 |
[1:32:39] | Turn over, you fucking slag. | 翻过身来 荡妇 |
[1:32:42] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:32:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:32:50] | Go on, fucking look at me. | 来啊 看着我 |
[1:32:53] | I’ll be the last fucking thing you see when you die. | 我是你死前看到的最后一个活人 |
[1:32:59] | Go on, struggle. Struggle. Go on. | 继续 闹呀 闹呀 继续 |
[1:33:09] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:33:44] | Go on. Do me a favour. | 来吧 帮帮忙 |
[1:33:47] | Pull the trigger. | 开枪吧 |
[1:33:52] | Do you have a clear target? | 目标瞄准了吗? |
[1:33:58] | Do it. | 开枪吧 |
[1:34:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:34:35] | Following the findings of the enquiry concerning the aftermath of Operation Blue Jay, | 依据对蓝鸦行动结果的调查结论 |
[1:34:41] | the ruling of the committee commend not only myself, | 调查委员会将对包括我在内的 |
[1:34:44] | but other members of the squad, | 全部行动小组成员进行嘉奖 |
[1:34:46] | in particular, Detective Sergeant Terry Hicock, | 尤其是侦探长特里·海考克 |
[1:34:50] | who having tragically lost his life in the line of duty, | 他不幸在行动中献身 |
[1:34:53] | has been singled out for the Queen’s Gallantry Medal for bravery, | 委员会将授予他女皇功绩勋章 以表彰他的英勇 |
[1:34:57] | along with fellow officer Detective Inspector Alice Frampton. | 一起授勋的还有爱丽丝·弗兰普顿探员 |
[1:35:01] | Can you confirm or deny the rumours | 有些传言认为 |
[1:35:04] | that a number of deaths on the estate are attributed to a vigilante? | 暴动区有些死亡是海军退役军官所为 你能否证实一下? |
[1:35:08] | Both findings of the committee and the police investigation | 委员会与警方的调查结果 |
[1:35:12] | have found no evidence to support such a theory. | 都没有发现支持这一观点的证据 |
[1:35:14] | And, can I just say on a personal note, Martin, | 我个人认为 马丁 |
[1:35:19] | that type of wild speculation undermines the work of the policeforce | 这种鲁莽的猜测亵渎了警方的工作 |
[1:35:23] | and ultimately does a disservice to members of the public who support it. | 也亵渎了公众对警方工作的支持 |
[1:35:30] | Now, as I made clear many months ago | 正如我很久以前所声明的 |
[1:35:32] | we operate and apply a zero-tolerance policy | 凡是涉及枪支与毒品的 |
[1:35:35] | with reference to criminal activity | 犯罪活动 |
[1:35:37] | involving firearms and the distribution of drugs. | 我们绝不对其心慈手软 |
[1:35:41] | Most important, | 最重要的是 |
[1:35:42] | the findings suggest that crime on the estate | 事实表明 暴乱区的犯罪活动 |
[1:35:45] | has declined by almost 30 per cent. | 已经下降了近30% |
[1:35:48] | With continued help from members of the community, | 我们希望 在社区民众的持续支持下 |
[1:35:50] | we hope to eradicate the criminal element | 能够彻底铲除犯罪份子 |
[1:35:52] | who have long since blighted the lives of the silent majority. | 这些长期以来扰乱大众良好生活的不良因子 |