英文名称:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 2
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | 哈利・波特与死亡圣器 下 | |
[01:57] | 这里长眠着多比 一个自由的小精灵 | |
[02:33] | It’s beautiful here. | 这里好美 |
[02:36] | It was our aunt’s. | 以前是我姨妈的房子 |
[02:38] | We used to come here as kids. | 小时候我们常来玩儿 |
[02:41] | The Order uses it now as a safe house. | 凤凰社把这里当做保密屋 |
[02:45] | What’s left of us, at least. | 不过现在只剩我们了 |
[02:49] | Muggles think these keep evil away, but they’re wrong. | 麻瓜以为这些东西能够驱鬼 但他们错了 |
[02:55] | I need to talk to the goblin. | 我要和妖精谈谈 |
[03:09] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[03:13] | Alive. | 还没死 |
[03:19] | You probably don’t remember… | 你或许不记得… |
[03:21] | That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to Gringotts? | 你第一次来古灵阁是我带你去金库的? |
[03:24] | Even amongst goblins you’re famous, Harry Potter. | 即使是在妖精的世界 你也赫赫有名 哈利・波特 |
[03:31] | You buried the elf. | 你埋葬了家养小精灵 |
[03:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:35] | And brought me here. | 还救了我 |
[03:39] | You are… | 你非常… |
[03:42] | a very unusual wizard. | 与众不同 |
[03:52] | How did you come by this sword? | 你怎么得到宝剑的? |
[03:59] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[04:02] | Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts? | 为什么贝拉特里克斯会认为宝剑该在她的金库里? |
[04:07] | It’s complicated. | 也是一言难尽 |
[04:12] | The sword presented itself to us in a moment of need. | 宝剑是在我们需要它的时候自己现身的 |
[04:16] | We didn’t steal it. | 不是我们偷的 |
[04:21] | There is a sword in Madam Lestrange’s vault identical to this one… | 莱斯特兰奇夫人的金库里有一把同样的宝剑… |
[04:24] | but it is a fake. | 但那是赝品 |
[04:26] | It was placed there this summer. | 今年夏天放进去的 |
[04:28] | – And she never suspected it was a fake? – The replica is very convincing. | – 她从没发现那是赝品? – 赝品仿制得很逼真 |
[04:32] | Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor. | 只有妖精才能鉴别出这是真正的格兰芬多之剑 |
[04:36] | Who is the acquaintance? | 谁放进去的? |
[04:37] | A Hogwarts professor. As I understand it, he’s now headmaster. | 一位霍格沃茨的教授 据我所知 他现在是校长了 |
[04:43] | Snape? | 斯内普? |
[04:45] | He put a fake sword in Bellatrix’s vault? | 他把假宝剑放进贝拉特里克斯的金库里? |
[04:48] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[04:49] | There are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Gringotts. | 古灵阁的金库里可有不少令人好奇的东西 |
[04:55] | And in Madam Lestrange’s vault as well? | 莱斯特兰奇夫人的金库里也有点什么? |
[05:01] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[05:04] | I need to get into Gringotts. Into one of the vaults. | 我需要进入古灵阁的金库里 |
[05:08] | This is impossible. | 你不可能进去的 |
[05:10] | Alone, yes. But with you, no. | 我一个人是不可能 但有你帮忙 就可能 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:947个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:156个,六级词汇:82个,GRE词汇:78个,托福词汇:112个,考研词汇:159个,专四词汇:143个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:253个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:19] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你? |
[05:20] | I have gold. Lots of it. | 我有金子 很多金子 |
[05:23] | – I have no interest in gold. – Then what? | – 我对金子不感兴趣 – 那你要什么? |
[05:31] | That. | 那个 |
[05:34] | That is my price. | 我想要它 |
[05:49] | Are you thinking there’s a Horcrux in Bellatrix’s vault? | 你是觉得贝拉特里克斯的金库里有魂器吗? |
[05:51] | She was terrified when she thought we’d been in there. | 她以为我们进过她的金库 她吓坏了 |
[05:54] | She kept asking you what else we’d taken. | 她一直追问我们还拿走了什么 |
[05:56] | I bet you there’s a Horcrux in there, another piece of his soul. | 我敢说那里一定有一个魂器 他灵魂的另一个碎片 |
[05:59] | Let’s find it and kill it, we’re one step closer to killing him. | 我们找到并摧毁它 就离打败他又进了一步 |
[06:02] | And what happens when we find it? | 我们找到魂器之后怎么做呢? |
[06:04] | How are we supposed to destroy it now you’ve given the sword to Griphook? | 你把宝剑给拉环了 我们怎么销毁魂器? |
[06:08] | I’m still working on that part. | 这个我还没想好 |
[06:12] | He’s weak. | 他很虚弱 |
[06:23] | Yes? | 谁啊? |
[06:26] | Mr. Ollivander, I need to ask you a few questions. | 奥利凡德先生 我想问你点事情 |
[06:31] | Anything, my boy, anything. | 随便问吧 孩子 |
[06:34] | Would you mind identifying this wand? | 能不能帮我鉴定一下这根魔杖? |
[06:37] | We need to know if it’s safe to use. | 使用它是否安全 |
[06:46] | Walnut. | 胡桃木 |
[06:48] | Dragon heartstring. | 龙的心脏腱索 |
[06:52] | Twelve and three-quarter inches. | 十二又四分之三英寸长 |
[06:55] | Unyie… | 不易… |
[06:59] | unyielding. | 不易弯折 |
[07:02] | This belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange. | 它是贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇的魔杖 |
[07:06] | Treat it carefully. | 小心使用吧 |
[07:10] | And this? | 那这根呢? |
[07:15] | Hawthorn. | 山楂木 |
[07:18] | And unicorn hair. | 独角兽毛 |
[07:21] | Ten inches. Reasonably pliant. | 十英寸长 弹性适中 |
[07:29] | This was the wand of Draco Malfoy. | 这根曾经是德拉科・马尔福的魔杖 |
[07:34] | Was? Is it not still? | 曾经是? 那现在呢? |
[07:37] | Well, perhaps not, if you won it from him. | 不是了 因为你把它夺了过来 |
[07:43] | I sense its allegiance has changed. | 我感受到它的主人变了 |
[07:52] | You talk about wands as if they have feelings… | 您把魔杖说得好像有感情… |
[07:58] | can think. | 会思考一样 |
[08:03] | The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. | 是魔杖选择主人 波特先生 |
[08:08] | That much has always been clear to those of us who have studied wandlore. | 了解魔杖的人都知道这一点 |
[08:15] | And what do you know about the Deathly Hallows? | 那你知道关于死亡圣器的事情吗? |
[08:23] | It is rumored there are three: | 据传说有三件: |
[08:28] | The Elder Wand… | 老魔杖… |
[08:30] | the Cloak of Invisibility to hide you from your enemies… | 帮你逃过敌人眼目的隐形衣… |
[08:36] | and the Resurrection Stone to bring back loved ones from the dead. | 还有能让心爱的人起死回生的复活石 |
[08:42] | Together, they make one the master of death. | 有这三样 你连死神都不怕了 |
[08:47] | But few truly believe that such objects exist. | 但很少有人相信它们真实存在 |
[08:53] | Do you? | 你相信吗? |
[08:55] | Do you believe they exist, sir? | 你相信它们真实存在吗 先生? |
[09:01] | I see no reason to put stock into an old wives’ tale. | 枕边故事而已 不必当真吧 |
[09:08] | You’re lying. | 你没说实话 |
[09:11] | You know one exists. | 你知道它们中的一个真实存在 |
[09:13] | You told him about it. | 还告诉了他 |
[09:15] | You told him about the Elder Wand and where he could go looking for it. | 你告诉了他到哪里能找到老魔杖 |
[09:24] | He tortured me. | 他逼我说的 |
[09:29] | Besides… | 但是… |
[09:32] | I only conveyed rumors. | 我说的和传言没什么两样 |
[09:36] | There’s … | 不知道… |
[09:39] | There’s no telling whether he will find it. | 不知道他有没有找到 |
[09:45] | He has found it, sir. | 他找到了 先生 |
[09:53] | We’ll let you rest. | 我们先告辞了 |
[09:57] | He’s after you, Mr. Potter. | 他在找你 波特先生 |
[10:00] | If it’s true, what you say, and he has the Elder Wand… | 如果像你说的 他得到了老魔杖… |
[10:08] | I’m afraid… | 那恐怕… |
[10:10] | you really don’t stand a chance. | 你没有一点胜算了 |
[10:14] | Well, I suppose I’ll have to kill him before he finds me, then. | 看来我必须在他找到我之前就杀了他 |
[10:23] | Are you sure that’s hers? | 你肯定这是她的头发? |
[10:27] | Positive. | 肯定 |
[10:35] | Well? | 那? |
[10:37] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[10:40] | Hideous. | 丑极了 |
[10:42] | You can give that to Hermione to hold, all right, Griphook? | 你把那个交给赫敏拿着好吗 拉环? |
[11:05] | We’re relying on you, Griphook. | 我们全指望你了 拉环 |
[11:06] | If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword’s yours. | 只要你带着我们穿过守卫进入金库 宝剑就归你了 |
[11:23] | Madam Lestrange. | 莱斯特兰奇夫人 |
[11:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:27] | “Good morning”? “Good morning”? | “早上好”? 你说”早上好”? |
[11:31] | You’re Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed school girl. | 你现在是贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇 不是天真的学生妹了 |
[11:34] | Hey. Easy. | 嘿 别这样 |
[11:36] | She gives us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats. | 要是她害我们暴露了 那我们就得用这把剑割自己的喉咙了 |
[11:41] | Understand? | 明白了吗? |
[11:43] | No, he’s right. I was being stupid. | 他说得对 刚才是我做错了 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:49] | Let’s do it. | 开始行动吧 |
[12:55] | I wish to enter my vault. | 我要去我的金库 |
[13:01] | Identification? | 身份证明? |
[13:06] | I hardly think that’ll be necessary. | 我还要什么身份证明 |
[13:11] | Madam Lestrange. | 莱斯特兰奇夫人 |
[13:19] | I don’t like to be kept waiting. | 我可不愿意等着 |
[13:21] | They know. | 他们识破了 |
[13:23] | They know she’s an imposter. | 他们知道她是个冒牌货了 |
[13:28] | They’ve been warned. | 他们收到了通知 |
[13:38] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[13:40] | What do we do, Harry? | 我们该怎么做 哈利? |
[13:48] | Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand? | 莱斯特兰奇夫人 出示一下您的魔杖可以吗? |
[13:52] | And why should I do that? | 我为什么要出示? |
[13:54] | It’s the bank’s policy. I’m sure you understand given the current climate. | 这是银行的规定 您也知道现在局势紧张 |
[14:00] | No. I most certainly do not understand. | 我才不管什么局势 |
[14:03] | I’m afraid I must insist. | 抱歉 您必须遵守规定 |
[14:12] | Imperio. | 魂魄出窍 |
[14:19] | Very well, Madam Lestrange. If you will follow me. | 好了 莱斯特兰奇夫人 请跟我来 |
[15:00] | What is that, Griphook? | 那是什么 拉环? |
[15:06] | Griphook. | 拉环 |
[15:28] | Arresto momentum. | 悬停浮空 |
[15:33] | Well done, Hermione. | 做得好 赫敏 |
[15:43] | Oh, no, you look like you again. | 哦 不 你又变回你自己了 |
[15:45] | The Thief’s Downfall. Washes away all enchantments. | 防贼瀑布 它会洗掉所有的魔咒 |
[15:49] | Can be deadly. | 很致命 |
[15:50] | You don’t say. | 怎么不早说 |
[15:52] | Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here? | 好奇问一句 这里还有别的出口吗? |
[15:55] | No. | 没有 |
[15:58] | What the devil are all you doing down here? | 你们在这里搞什么鬼? |
[16:02] | Thieves! | 小偷! |
[16:03] | – When you gave up the keys, you… – Imperio. | – 你已经被开除了 你这个… – 魂魄出窍 |
[16:17] | That doesn’t sound good. | 看来情况不太妙 |
[16:29] | Bloody hell. | 糟透了 |
[16:31] | That’s a Ukrainian Ironbelly. | 是一只乌克兰铁腹龙 |
[16:32] | Here. | 走这边 |
[16:44] | It’s been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise. | 它被训练成一听到响声就会感到剧痛 |
[16:48] | That’s barbaric. | 真残忍 |
[17:19] | Lumos. | 荧光闪烁 |
[17:25] | Blimey. | 天啊 |
[17:34] | Accio Horcrux. | 魂器飞来 |
[17:38] | You’re not trying that one again, are you? | 别再用飞来咒了 好吗? |
[17:40] | That kind of magic won’t work in here. | 那种咒语对魂器没用的 |
[17:47] | Is it in here, Harry? | 它在这里吗 哈利? |
[17:50] | Can you feel anything? | 你能感受到吗? |
[18:13] | That’s it. Up there. | 它在那儿 在上面 |
[18:19] | They’ve added the Gemino curse. Everything you touch will multiply. | 它们被施了复制咒 碰一下就会变成很多个 |
[18:22] | Give me the sword. | 把宝剑给我 |
[18:42] | Stop moving. | 别乱动了 |
[19:06] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[19:10] | We had a deal, Griphook. | 我们说好了的 拉环 |
[19:12] | The cup for the sword. | 宝剑换金杯 |
[19:19] | I said I’d get you in. I didn’t say anything about getting you out. | 我只说带你们进来 可没说要带你们出去 |
[19:46] | Griphook! | 拉环! |
[19:47] | – Thieves! Help! – Griphook! | – 有小偷! 快来! – 拉环! |
[19:49] | Thieves! | 有小偷! |
[19:53] | – Foul little git. – Least we’ve still got Bogrod. | – 卑鄙小人 – 至少我们还有鲍格罗德 |
[20:03] | That’s unfortunate. | 这下惨了 |
[20:09] | We can’t just stand here. Who’s got an idea? | 我们不能坐以待毙 有什么办法吗? |
[20:11] | You’re the brilliant one. | 你可是最聪明的 |
[20:13] | I’ve got something, but it’s mad. | 我有个主意 不过有风险 |
[20:15] | Reducto. | 粉身碎骨 |
[20:30] | Well, come on, then. | 快上来啊 |
[20:33] | Relashio. | 力松劲泻 |
[21:22] | He’s moving! Aah! | 它上来了! 啊! |
[21:51] | Now what? | 接下来怎么办? |
[21:52] | Reducto. | 粉身碎骨 |
[21:55] | Hold on. | 抓住了 |
[22:06] | That was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. | 你真是太有才了 |
[22:37] | We’re dropping. | 飞得越来越低了 |
[22:42] | – I say we jump. – When? | – 我说还是跳吧 – 什么时候跳? |
[22:44] | Now. | 现在 |
[23:40] | He knows. You-Know-Who. | 神秘人知道了 |
[23:43] | He knows we broke into Gringotts. | 他知道我们进入古灵阁了 |
[23:45] | He knows what we took and he knows we’re hunting Horcruxes. | 他知道我们拿走了什么 也知道我们在找魂器了 |
[23:48] | – How is it you know? – I saw him. | – 你怎么知道的? – 我看到了 |
[23:50] | You let him in? Harry, you can’t do that. | 你让他进入你的大脑? 哈利 你不能这样做 |
[23:53] | Hermione, I can’t always help it. Well, maybe I can. I don’t know. | 赫敏 我控制不了 好吧 我也不知道我能不能控制 |
[23:56] | Never mind. What happened? | 别管这个了 怎么回事? |
[23:58] | Well, he’s angry. | 他很生气 |
[24:00] | And scared too. | 也很害怕 |
[24:02] | He knows if we find and destroy all the Horcruxes we’ll be able to kill him. | 他知道如果我们找到并销毁了魂器 我们就能杀了他了 |
[24:06] | I reckon he’ll stop at nothing to make sure we don’t find the rest. | 我敢说他一定会不择手段地阻止我们找到其他魂器 |
[24:10] | There’s more. One of them’s at Hogwarts. | 我还看到 有一个魂器在霍格沃茨 |
[24:13] | What? | 什么? |
[24:15] | – You saw it? – I saw the castle and Rowena Ravenclaw. | – 你看到了? – 我看到了城堡和罗伊纳・拉文克劳 |
[24:18] | It must have to do with her. We have to go there now. | 我们得去找她 只有这样才能找到魂器 |
[24:20] | We can’t do that. We’ve got to plan. We’ve got to figure it out. | 不能去 我们得按照计划行事 |
[24:24] | Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked? | 赫敏 按部就班什么时候成功过? |
[24:27] | We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose. | 每次按计划行事 结果就很糟糕 |
[24:31] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[24:32] | Snape’s headmaster now. We can’t just walk through the front door. | 斯内普现在当上了校长 我们不能大摇大摆地进入学校了 |
[24:37] | Um, well, we’ll go to Hogsmeade, to Honeydukes. | 我们去霍格莫德的蜜蜂公爵 |
[24:41] | Take the secret passage in the cellar. | 地下室里有条秘密通道 |
[24:44] | It’s… there’s something wrong with him. | 他… 他现在有点不对劲 |
[24:47] | It’s like, you know, in the past, I’ve always been able to follow his thoughts. | 你知道 过去我能够看懂他的想法 |
[24:52] | And now everything just feels disconnected. | 而现在一切都好像断了线 |
[24:55] | Maybe it’s the Horcruxes. | 也许是因为魂器 |
[24:56] | Maybe he’s growing weaker. Maybe he’s dying. | 他在变弱 他要死掉了 |
[24:59] | No. No, it’s more like he’s wounded. | 不 感觉更像是他受伤了 |
[25:02] | If anything, he feels more dangerous. | 这样让他变得更危险了 |
[25:10] | 那男孩发现我们的秘密了 纳吉尼 | |
[25:14] | 他会伤害我们 | |
[25:17] | 我们得召集人手找到他 | |
[25:22] | 你要和我在一起 我的朋友 | |
[25:54] | – They’re here! – Search everywhere! | – 他们在这儿! – 仔细搜! |
[25:56] | – Look down by the stables! – You two, come with me! | – 检查一下马厩! – 你们两个跟我来! |
[26:00] | Any sign? | 找到了吗? |
[26:17] | Potter! | 波特! |
[26:31] | In here, Potter. | 快进来 波特 |
[26:46] | Did you get a look at him? | 你看到了吗? |
[26:48] | – For a second, I thought it was … – I know. Dumbledore. | – 猛一看我以为是… – 我知道 是邓布利多 |
[27:07] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[27:11] | I can see you in this. | 这里面能看到你 |
[27:26] | You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here? | 你们这群傻瓜 为什么要来这里? |
[27:29] | Have you any idea how dangerous it is? | 难道不知道这里有多危险吗? |
[27:31] | You’re Aberforth, Dumbledore’s brother. | 你是邓布利多的弟弟阿不福思 |
[27:36] | It’s you who I’ve been seeing in here. | 我在镜子里看到的是你 |
[27:38] | You’re the one who sent Dobby. | 是你派多比来的 |
[27:40] | Where have you left him? | 它哪里去了? |
[27:42] | He’s dead. | 它死了 |
[27:44] | Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf. | 真遗憾 我挺喜欢那个小精灵的 |
[27:46] | – Who gave that to you? – The mirror? | – 这是谁给你的? – 那面镜子? |
[27:49] | Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago. | 差不多一年前 蒙顿格斯・弗莱奇给我的 |
[27:52] | – Dung had no right. It belonged to… – Sirius. | – 顿格没权力这么做 它是… – 小天狼星的 |
[27:56] | Albus told me. | 阿不思说过 |
[27:58] | He also told me you’d likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it… | 他还说你要是知道了这件事会很生气… |
[28:02] | but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn’t? | 但你想想 如果我没有这面镜子你们现在会在哪? |
[28:10] | Do you hear from the others much? From the Order? | 你有凤凰社其他人的消息吗? |
[28:13] | The Order’s finished. | 凤凰社解散了 |
[28:15] | You-Know-Who’s won. | 神秘人胜利了 |
[28:17] | Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. | 谁不承认谁就是在自欺欺人 |
[28:20] | We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight. | 我们今晚要去霍格沃茨 |
[28:23] | Dumbledore gave us a job to do. | 邓布利多交给我们一项任务 |
[28:25] | Did he now? | 任务是吗? |
[28:27] | Nice job? Easy? | 容易吗? |
[28:31] | We’ve been hunting Horcruxes. | 我们在追踪魂器 |
[28:33] | We think the last one’s inside the castle, but we’ll need help getting in. | 我们认为最后一个魂器在城堡里 但我们需要你的帮助才能进去 |
[28:36] | That’s not a job my brother’s given you. It’s a suicide mission. | 他怎么能把这样的任务交给你们 这简直是自杀 |
[28:40] | Do yourself a favor, boy, go home. Live a little longer. | 为了你们自己好还是回家吧 孩子 |
[28:44] | – Dumbledore trusted me to see this through. – What makes you think you can trust him? | – 邓布利多相信我才交给我做的 – 你为什么要相信他呢? |
[28:49] | You think you can believe anything my brother told you? | 你以为我哥哥告诉你的都是实话? |
[28:52] | In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? | 你们认识他以来 他提起过我吗? |
[28:56] | Did he ever mention hers? | 他提起过她吗? |
[28:59] | – Why should he…? – Keep secrets? You tell me. | – 他为什么…? – 要对这件事情保密? 我也不知道 |
[29:03] | – I trusted him. – That’s a boy’s answer. | – 我相信他 – 别孩子气了 |
[29:07] | A boy who goes chasing Horcruxes on the com.funword.word of a man… | 一个小孩子 就因为他让你去找魂器你就去了… |
[29:10] | who wouldn’t even tell him where to start. You’re lying! | 而他连从哪下手都没说 你说谎! |
[29:14] | Not just to me, that doesn’t matter. To yourself as well. | 对我说谎没关系 对你自己说谎 |
[29:18] | That’s what a fool does. | 真是太愚蠢了 |
[29:20] | You don’t strike me as a fool, Harry Potter. | 你可别想拉着我一起做傻事 哈利・波特 |
[29:24] | So I’ll ask you again. There must be a reason. | 我再问你一次 这么做肯定有原因的 |
[29:31] | I’m not interested in what happened between you and your brother. | 你和你哥哥之间发生了什么我不想知道 |
[29:35] | I don’t care that you’ve given up. | 我也不想管你是不是放弃斗争了 |
[29:39] | I trusted the man I knew. | 但我了解他 也相信他 |
[29:45] | And we need to get into the castle tonight. | 我们今晚一定要进入城堡 |
[29:53] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做吧 |
[30:02] | Where have you sent her? | 你让她去哪里了? |
[30:05] | You’ll see soon enough. | 很快你就知道了 |
[30:15] | That’s your sister, Ariana, isn’t it? | 她是你妹妹阿丽安娜 是吧? |
[30:18] | She died very young, didn’t she? | 她很小的时候就死了 是吧? |
[30:22] | My brother sacrificed many things, Mr. Potter… | 很多事情我哥哥都无暇顾及 波特先生… |
[30:26] | on his journey to find power… | 他只想得到权力… |
[30:29] | including Ariana. | 甚至不顾阿丽安娜 |
[30:31] | And she was devoted to him. | 她很喜欢他 |
[30:35] | He gave her everything… | 但阿不思却从不肯… |
[30:38] | but time. | 花点时间陪她 |
[30:41] | Thank you, Mr. Dumbledore. | 谢谢你 邓布利多先生 |
[30:50] | He did save our lives twice. | 他救过我们两次 |
[30:54] | Kept an eye on us in that mirror. | 通过镜子关注着我们 |
[30:57] | That doesn’t seem like someone who’s given up. | 一个放弃斗争的人不会这么做的 |
[31:05] | She’s coming back. | 她回来了 |
[31:08] | Who’s that with her? | 谁跟她在一起? |
[31:18] | Neville. | 纳威 |
[31:19] | – Oh, you look… – Like hell, I reckon. | – 你看起来… – 很糟吧 |
[31:21] | This is nothing. Seamus is worse. | 我还算好的 西莫更惨 |
[31:25] | Hey, Ab, we’ve got a couple more coming through. | 嘿 阿不 过会还有人要过来 |
[31:29] | Don’t remember this on the Marauder’s Map. | 活点地图上没有这条通道 |
[31:32] | That’s because it never existed till now. | 因为这条路以前不存在 |
[31:34] | The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year. | 七条密道上学期都被封了 |
[31:37] | This is the only way in or out now. | 这是现在唯一的通路了 |
[31:39] | The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors. | 学校里到处都是食死徒和摄魂怪 |
[31:42] | How bad is Snape as headmaster? | 斯内普当上校长之后情况有多糟? |
[31:44] | Hardly ever see him. It’s the Carrows you need to watch out for. | 我们基本上看不到他 卡罗兄妹才是我们要提防的 |
[31:47] | Carrows? | 卡罗兄妹? |
[31:48] | Yeah. Brother and sister. In charge of discipline. | 嗯 一对兄妹 掌管着学校 |
[31:51] | They like punishment, the Carrows. | 他们喜欢惩罚学生 |
[31:52] | They did that to you? Why? | 他们惩罚你了? 为什么? |
[31:55] | Today’s Dark Arts lessons had us practicing the Cruciatus Curse. | 今天的黑魔法防御术课老师让我们练习钻心咒 |
[31:59] | On first-years. | 对着一年级的学生练习 |
[32:01] | I refused. | 我不肯 |
[32:03] | Hogwarts has changed. | 霍格沃茨变样了 |
[32:18] | Let’s have a bit of fun, shall we? | 找点乐子吧 准备好了吗? |
[32:26] | Hey, listen up, you lot. Brought you a surprise. | 嘿 听好了 我给你们带了些惊喜 |
[32:29] | Not more of Aberforth’s cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it. | 可别再是阿不福思做的菜了 那东西能消化才叫惊喜呢 |
[32:36] | Blimey. | 天啊 |
[32:37] | – Harry! – Yeah! | – 是哈利! – 太棒了! |
[32:52] | Get the com.funword.word out to Remus and the others that Harry’s back. | 去通知莱姆斯他们 哈利回来了 |
[32:55] | Okay, let’s not kill him before You-Know-Who… | 好了 别还没等神秘人出现 他就被我们挤… |
[32:57] | River, D.A. calling. Do you read? | 老江 这里是D.A. 能听到吗? |
[32:59] | We have a new weather report. | 播报一则最新的天气预报 |
[33:00] | Lightning has struck. I repeat, lightning has struck. | 闪电降临 重复一遍 闪电降临 |
[33:03] | what’s the plan, Harry? | 有什么计划 哈利? |
[33:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:11] | There’s something we need to find. | 我们需要找一件东西 |
[33:13] | Something hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat You-Know-Who. | 一件能帮助我们推翻神秘人的东西 就藏在城堡里 |
[33:18] | Right. What is it? | 好的 什么东西? |
[33:20] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[33:23] | – Where is it? – We don’t know that either. | – 那它在哪儿? – 我们也不知道 |
[33:28] | – I realize it’s not much to go on. – That’s nothing to go on. | – 这些好像没什么用 – 是完全没用 |
[33:31] | I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. | 它可能与拉文克劳有关 |
[33:34] | Um, it’ll be small, easily concealed. | 体积很小 易于藏匿 |
[33:39] | Anyone, any ideas? | 大家有任何想法吗? |
[33:43] | Well, there’s Rowena Ravenclaw’s lost diadem. | 罗伊纳・拉文克劳有一顶失踪的冠冕 |
[33:45] | – Oh, bloody hell. Here we go. – Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? | – 老天 又来了 – 拉文克劳失踪的冠冕呀? |
[33:51] | Hasn’t anyone heard of it? It’s quite famous. | 没有人听说过吗? 很有名的 |
[33:55] | Yes, but, Luna, it’s lost, for centuries now. | 是啊 可是卢娜 冠冕已经失踪好几百年了 |
[33:58] | There isn’t a person alive today who’s seen it. | 活着的人里谁也没有见过它 |
[34:01] | Excuse me. Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is? | 抱歉 谁能告诉我这冠冕到底是什么? |
[34:04] | It’s a sort of crown. You know, like a tiara. | 就是一种王冠 类似于头饰 |
[34:10] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[34:12] | Hi there. | 嗨 |
[34:17] | Six months she hasn’t seen me and it’s like I’m Frankie First-Year. | 六个月没见了 她竟然对我视而不见 |
[34:20] | – I’m her brother. – Got lots of those. | – 我是她哥哥啊 – 她有的是哥哥 |
[34:22] | – There’s only one Harry. – Shut up, Seamus. | – 哈利只有一个 – 闭嘴 西莫 |
[34:24] | What is it, Ginny? | 金妮 怎么了? |
[34:26] | Snape knows. He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade. | 斯内普知道了 他知道哈利去了霍格莫德 |
[35:09] | Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. | 你们中的许多人一定很好奇 我为何要在此刻召集大家 |
[35:17] | It’s come to my attention that earlier this evening… | 我注意到 今晚的早些时候… |
[35:22] | Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade. | 哈利・波特出现在霍格莫德 |
[35:27] | Now… | 现在… |
[35:29] | should anyone… | 任何人… |
[35:32] | student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter… | 无论教师还是学生 若胆敢帮助波特先生… |
[35:39] | they will be punished… | 都会受到… |
[35:41] | in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. | 与之严重程度相仿的惩罚 |
[35:45] | Furthermore… | 不仅如此… |
[35:48] | any person found to have knowledge of these events… | 任何人若了解情况… |
[35:54] | who fails to come forward… | 却隐瞒不报… |
[35:59] | will be treated as… | 将被处以… |
[36:04] | equally guilty. | 同样的责罚 |
[36:10] | Now then… | 现在… |
[36:15] | if anyone here… | 如果有人… |
[36:18] | has any knowledge of Mr. Potter’s movements this evening… | 知道波特先生今晚的行动… |
[36:26] | I invite them to step forward… | 我建议你立刻… |
[36:33] | now. | 站出来 |
[36:50] | It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies… | 看来 您滴水不漏的防御措施… |
[36:54] | you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster. | 终归还是百密一疏啊 校长 |
[37:00] | And I’m afraid it’s quite extensive. | 而且问题恐怕还不小 |
[37:04] | How dare you stand where he stood? | 你竟然有脸站在他的位置上? |
[37:07] | Tell them how it happened that night. | 告诉他们 那晚发生了什么 |
[37:10] | Tell them how you looked him in the eye, | 告诉他们 你是怎样看着他的眼睛 |
[37:12] | a man who trusted you, and killed him. | 他那么信任你 你却杀了他 |
[37:15] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[37:41] | Coward! | 懦夫! |
[37:51] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[37:55] | Potter? | 波特? |
[38:31] | I know that many of you will want to fight. | 我知道许多人准备抵抗 |
[38:36] | Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. | 一些人甚至认为这是明智的 |
[38:42] | But this is folly. | 真是愚蠢 |
[38:45] | Give me Harry Potter. | 把哈利・波特交出来 |
[38:49] | Do this and none shall be harmed. | 你们谁也不会受伤 |
[38:54] | Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. | 把哈利・波特交出来 我会让学校安然无恙 |
[39:00] | Give me Harry Potter… | 把哈利・波特交出来… |
[39:03] | and you will be rewarded. | 你们会得到奖赏 |
[39:07] | You have one hour. | 你们有一个小时 |
[39:20] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还在等什么? |
[39:22] | Someone grab him. | 快把他抓住 |
[39:33] | Students out of bed. | 学生不睡觉啦 |
[39:35] | Students out of bed! | 学生不睡觉啦! |
[39:38] | Students in the corridor! | 学生跑到走廊里啦! |
[39:40] | They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot. | 他们应该这样 你这胡言乱语的白痴 |
[39:44] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:46] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[39:48] | As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. | 既然你在这里 费尔奇先生 那就正好了 |
[39:52] | If you would, I would like you, please… | 如果可以的话 请你… |
[39:54] | to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall. | 把帕金森小姐和其余斯莱特林学院的学生带走 |
[39:59] | Exactly where is it I’ll be leading them to, ma’am? | 带他们去哪里呢 女士? |
[40:01] | The dungeons would do. | 地窖就不错 |
[40:06] | Right. Come on. Come on. | 好的 跟上 跟上 |
[40:09] | I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need? | 我猜你回来是有理由的 波特 你需要什么? |
[40:13] | Time, professor. As much as you can get me. | 时间 教授 越多越好 |
[40:16] | Do what you have to do. I’ll secure the castle. | 做你该做的 我会守护城堡 |
[40:20] | Potter. | 波特 |
[40:24] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:26] | It’s good to see you too, professor. | 很高兴见到您 教授 |
[40:29] | Hold the fort, Neville. | 守住城堡 纳威 |
[40:35] | Hurry up, come on! | 快点 跟上! |
[40:45] | Harry. Hermione and I have been thinking. | 哈利 赫敏和我觉得 |
[40:46] | It doesn’t matter if we find a Horcrux. | 重要的不是找到魂器 |
[40:48] | – What do you mean? – Unless we can destroy it. | – 你是什么意思? – 重要的是销毁它 |
[40:50] | So we were thinking … | 所以我们想到… |
[40:52] | Ron was thinking. It was Ron’s idea. It’s completely brilliant. | 是罗恩想到的 都是他的主意 太绝妙了 |
[40:54] | You destroyed Tom Riddle’s diary with a basilisk fang, right? | 你不是用蛇怪的巨牙毁掉了汤姆・里德尔的日记吗? |
[40:58] | Me and Hermione know where we might find one. | 我和赫敏可以去找一根来 |
[41:00] | Okay. | 行 |
[41:02] | Okay, but take this. That way you can find me when you get back. | 行 不过拿着这个 等你们回来后就能找到我 |
[41:06] | – Where are you going? – Ravenclaw common room. | – 你去哪儿? – 拉文克劳的公共休息室 |
[41:08] | Gotta start somewhere. | 先从那里开始 |
[41:16] | Harry. Harry! | 哈利 哈利! |
[41:20] | Let me get this straight, Professor. You’re giving us permission to do this? | 我得问清楚了 教授 你真的允许我们这么做? |
[41:23] | That is correct, Longbottom. | 没错 隆巴顿先生 |
[41:25] | To blow it up? Boom? | 炸了它? 砰? |
[41:27] | Boom! | 砰! |
[41:28] | Wicked. But how on earth are we gonna do that? | 见鬼了 可我们要怎么炸? |
[41:32] | Why don’t you confer with Mr. Finnigan? | 你何不请教下斐尼甘先生? |
[41:35] | As I recall, he has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics. | 我记得 他对烟火制造很有些天分 |
[41:38] | I can bring it down. | 我能搞定 |
[41:39] | That’s the spirit. Now away you go. | 这就对了 快去吧 |
[41:43] | You do realize, of course, we can’t keep out You-Know-Who indefinitely. | 我们没法一直挡住神秘人 这你明白的 |
[41:46] | Well, that doesn’t mean we can’t delay him. | 但不代表我们不能拖住他 |
[41:50] | And his name is Voldemort, Filius. You might as well use it. | 还有 他的名字是伏地魔 菲利乌斯 你最好也这样喊他 |
[41:55] | He’s going to try to kill you either way. | 反正无论如何他都会想杀了你 |
[42:00] | Piertotum Locomotor. | 石礅出动 |
[42:19] | Hogwarts is threatened. | 霍格沃茨受到威胁 |
[42:21] | Man the boundaries. Protect us. Do your duty to our school. | 守住边界 保卫我们 为学校尽你们的义务 |
[42:30] | I’ve always wanted to use that spell. | 我想用这个咒语很久了 |
[42:43] | Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello inimicum. | 超强盔甲护身 固若金汤 驱逐敌方 |
[42:46] | Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello inimicum. | 超强盔甲护身 固若金汤 驱逐敌方 |
[42:51] | Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello inimicum. | 超强盔甲护身 固若金汤 驱逐敌方 |
[43:25] | – Harry, wait. I need to talk to you. – I’m a bit preoccupied at the moment, Luna. | – 哈利 等等 我有话和你讲 – 我现在有点忙 卢娜 |
[43:30] | You won’t find anything where you’re going. You’re wasting your time. | 你去那儿是找不到东西的 你在浪费时间 |
[43:33] | – Look, we’ll talk later, okay, Luna? – Harry. | – 听着 我们等等再说 好吗 卢娜? – 哈利 |
[43:35] | – Later. – Harry Potter! | – 等等再说 – 哈利・波特! |
[43:36] | You listen to me right now! | 你现在就听我说! |
[43:40] | Don’t you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenolaw’s diadem? | 你忘了秋是怎么描述罗伊纳・拉文克劳的冠冕的吗? |
[43:43] | “There’s not a person alive who’s seen it.” | “活着的人里谁也没有见过它” |
[43:46] | it’s obvious, isn’t it? We have to talk to someone who’s dead. | 这显而易见 不是吗? 我们该去问问死了的人 |
[44:02] | It’s very impressive, isn’t it? | 真是壮观 你说呢? |
[44:20] | If you’re to find her, you’ll find her down there. | 要找她的话 她就在下面 |
[44:23] | – Aren’t you coming? – No. | – 你不一起来吗? – 不了 |
[44:24] | I think it’s best if you two talk alone. | 你们俩单独谈比较好 |
[44:27] | She’s very shy. | 她非常害羞 |
[44:56] | You’re the Grey Lady… | 你是格雷女士… |
[44:58] | the Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower. | 拉文克劳塔楼的幽灵 |
[45:00] | I do not answer to that name. | 我不叫那个名字 |
[45:02] | No, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It’s Helena, isn’t it? Helena Ravenclaw. | 不 抱歉 抱歉 你是海莲娜对吗? 海莲娜・拉文克劳 |
[45:06] | Rowena’s daughter. | 罗伊纳的女儿 |
[45:09] | Are you a friend of Luna’s? | 你是卢娜的朋友? |
[45:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:13] | And she thought you might be able to help me. | 她说你能帮我 |
[45:17] | You seek my mother’s diadem. | 你想要我母亲的冠冕 |
[45:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:24] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[45:27] | Luna is kind, unlike so many of the others. | 卢娜人很好 不像其他大多数人 |
[45:32] | But she was wrong. I cannot help you. | 但她错了 我帮不了你 |
[45:39] | Wait. Please. | 等等 求你了 |
[45:44] | I want to destroy it. | 我想要摧毁它 |
[46:24] | They never learn. | 他们从不吸取教训 |
[46:27] | Such a pity. | 真可惜 |
[46:30] | But, my Lord… | 可是 主人… |
[46:33] | shouldn’t we wait for…? | 我们难道不等…? |
[46:36] | My Lord. | 对不起 主人 |
[46:42] | Begin. | 动手 |
[47:04] | That’s what you want too, isn’t it, Helena? | 这也是你想要的 不是吗 海莲娜? |
[47:12] | You want it destroyed. | 你也想摧毁它 |
[47:14] | Another swore to destroy it many years ago… | 许多年前 也有一个人发誓会摧毁它… |
[47:17] | a strange boy with a strange name. | 一个有着奇怪名字的奇怪男孩 |
[47:20] | – Tom Riddle. – But he lied. | – 汤姆・里德尔 – 但他骗了我 |
[47:23] | He’s lied to many people. | 他骗过许多人 |
[47:24] | I know what he’s done! I know who he is! | 我知道他做了什么! 我知道他是谁! |
[47:28] | He defiled it with dark magic! | 他用黑魔法玷污了冠冕! |
[47:46] | I can destroy it once and for all. | 我能够彻底销毁它 |
[47:51] | But only if you tell me where he hid it. | 但前提是你告诉我它在哪 |
[47:56] | You do know where he hid it, don’t you, Helena? | 你肯定知道他藏在哪里了 对吗 海莲娜? |
[48:04] | You just have to tell me. | 你只需要告诉我 |
[48:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[48:21] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[48:26] | You remind me of him a bit. | 你和他有点相像 |
[48:30] | It’s here… | 冠冕就在这儿… |
[48:32] | in the castle, in the place where everything is hidden. | 在城堡里 在一个藏着所有东西的地方 |
[48:39] | If you have to ask… | 如果仍需问… |
[48:40] | you will never know. | 答案无从觅 |
[48:44] | If you know, you need only ask. | 如果已知晓 有求则必应 |
[48:49] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[49:03] | Tell Professor Mcgonagall Remus and I will handle this side of the castle. | 告诉麦格教授 莱姆斯和我负责城堡这边 |
[49:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[49:14] | Hey, Dean, on second thoughts, tell Professor Mcgonagall… | 嘿 迪安 我想了想 你还是和麦格教授说… |
[49:17] | we might need one or two more wands this side. | 我们需要多些增援吧 |
[49:22] | It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines success… | 决定成败的是信念强弱… |
[49:25] | not the number of followers. | 而非人数多寡 |
[49:27] | Who said that? | 这话谁说的? |
[49:30] | Me. | 我 |
[49:36] | You okay, Freddie? | 你还好吧 弗雷德? |
[49:38] | Yeah. | 好得很 |
[49:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[50:00] | Harry talks in his sleep. Have you noticed? | 哈利说梦话来着 你注意到了没? |
[50:05] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[50:54] | Yeah? | 来呀? |
[50:56] | You and whose army? | 就凭你们? |
[51:18] | – You do it. – I can’t. | – 你来 – 我不行 |
[51:19] | Yes, you can. | 你行的 |
[54:20] | Neville! | 纳威! |
[54:38] | That went well. | 效果不错 |
[55:27] | – Get inside! – This way, everyone. Take cover! | – 到里面去! – 大家这边走 快找掩护! |
[55:48] | Stupefy! | 昏昏倒地! |
[55:51] | Get your coat on! | 穿上外套! |
[55:53] | Ginny. Neville. Are you all right? | 金妮 纳威 你们还好吧? |
[55:56] | Never better. I feel like I could spit fire. You haven’t seen Luna, have you? | 不能再好了 我觉得自己简直能喷火 你看见卢娜了吗? |
[56:01] | – Luna? – I’m mad for her! | – 卢娜? – 我爱死她了! |
[56:03] | I think it’s about time I told her since we’ll probably both be dead by dawn. | 我得快点告诉她 说不定明天早上我们就都死了 |
[56:11] | I know. | 我明白 |
[56:41] | Bloody hell. We’ll never find it on this. | 该死 我们根本找不到 |
[56:44] | – There he is, just there. – Brilliant. | – 他就在那儿 – 厉害 |
[56:47] | He just vanished. Just now. I saw it. | 他消失了 就刚刚 我看见的 |
[56:53] | Maybe he’s gone to the Room of Requirement. | 说不定他去了有求必应屋 |
[56:55] | It doesn’t show up on the map, does it? You said that last year. | 它在活点地图上不显示 对吧? 你去年说过的 |
[56:59] | That’s right. I… I did. | 没错 是… 是我说的 |
[57:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[57:04] | Brilliant. | 好聪明 |
[57:11] | Come on! | 跟上! |
[59:05] | Well, well. | 啧 啧 |
[59:07] | What brings you here, Potter? | 你怎么在这里 波特? |
[59:10] | I could ask you the same. | 我正想问你呢 |
[59:12] | You have something of mine. | 你拿了我的东西 |
[59:15] | I’d like it back. | 我想要拿回来 |
[59:17] | – What’s wrong with the one you have? – it’s my mother’s. | – 你现在的这根魔杖不好吗? – 那是我母亲的 |
[59:19] | It’s powerful, but it’s not the same. | 很强大 但不一样 |
[59:23] | Doesn’t quite understand me. | 不怎么… 理解我 |
[59:28] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗? |
[59:30] | Why didn’t you tell her? | 你为什么不告诉她? |
[59:33] | Bellatrix. | 贝拉特里克斯 |
[59:38] | You knew it was me. You didn’t say anything. | 你知道那是我 却什么也没说 |
[59:43] | Come on, Draco. Don’t be a prat. Do him. | 快点 德拉科 别犯傻了 干掉他 |
[59:48] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[59:51] | Expelliarmus. | 除你武器 |
[59:52] | Avada Kedavra! | 阿瓦达索命! |
[59:54] | Stupefy! | 昏昏倒地! |
[59:59] | That’s my girlfriend, you numpties! | 那是我女朋友 你个混球! |
[1:00:24] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[1:00:32] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:00:35] | Run! | 快跑啊! |
[1:00:40] | Goyle’s setting the bloody place on fire! | 高尔把这该死的地方点着了! |
[1:01:50] | Come on! This way! | 快点! 往这边! |
[1:01:59] | We can’t leave them. | 我们不能丢下他们 |
[1:02:01] | He’s joking, right? | 他在开玩笑吧? |
[1:02:12] | If we die for them, Harry, I’m gonna kill you. | 如果我们被他们拖死 我就杀了你 哈利 |
[1:02:38] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:03:26] | My Lord? | 主人? |
[1:03:27] | Avada Kedavra! | 阿瓦达索命! |
[1:03:36] | Come, Nagini. I need to keep you safe. | 过来 纳吉尼 我得保护好你 |
[1:03:53] | it’s the snake. | 是那条蛇 |
[1:03:55] | She’s the last one. it’s the last Horcrux. | 她是最后一个 最后的魂器 |
[1:04:05] | Look inside him, Harry. | 进入他的脑海 哈利 |
[1:04:08] | Find out where he is. If we find him, we can find the snake. | 找到他在哪里 找到了他 就能找到蛇 |
[1:04:12] | Then we can end this. | 我们就能结束这一切 |
[1:04:41] | My Lord? | 主人? |
[1:04:43] | Might it be less, uh … | 是不是别 呃… |
[1:04:48] | Might it not be more prudent to call off this attack… | 是不是暂停攻击 由您亲自去找他… |
[1:04:53] | and simply seek the boy yourself? | 会比较好? |
[1:04:55] | I do not need to seek the boy. | 我不需要去找他 |
[1:04:59] | Before the night is out, he will come to me. Do you understand? | 不出今晚 他会来找我 你明白了吗? |
[1:05:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:05:07] | How can you live with yourself, Lucius? | 你是在担心你儿子的命吧 卢修斯? |
[1:05:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:05:15] | Go and find Severus. | 去把西弗勒斯找来 |
[1:05:19] | Bring him to me. | 带他来见我 |
[1:05:29] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪里了 |
[1:05:40] | Come on! | 快来! |
[1:06:23] | Crucio! | 钻心剜骨! |
[1:06:30] | No! | 不! |
[1:07:18] | You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord… | 在过去的几小时里 您用这根魔杖… |
[1:07:21] | in the last few hours alone. | 施展了高超的魔法 主人 |
[1:07:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:26] | No, I am extraordinary… | 我是高超的… |
[1:07:29] | but the wand resists me. | 但魔杖一直抗拒我 |
[1:07:33] | There is no wand more powerful. | 没有比这更强的魔杖了 |
[1:07:36] | Ollivander himself has said it. | 奥利凡德亲口说的 |
[1:07:39] | Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it. | 今晚 如果那个男孩出现 我保证 魔杖不会让你失望 |
[1:07:47] | It answers to you… | 它会服从你… |
[1:07:51] | and you only. | 它只服从你 |
[1:07:54] | Does it? | 真的吗? |
[1:07:58] | My Lord? | 主人? |
[1:08:02] | The wand, does it truly answer to me? | 这根魔杖 它真的服从我吗? |
[1:08:08] | You’re a clever man, Severus. | 你是个聪明人 西弗勒斯 |
[1:08:10] | Surely you must know. | 你肯定知道 |
[1:08:14] | Where does its true loyalty lie? | 它服从的到底是谁? |
[1:08:18] | With you… | 是你… |
[1:08:21] | of course, my Lord. | 当然是你 主人 |
[1:08:23] | The Elder Wand… | 老魔杖… |
[1:08:25] | cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master. | 不能好好地为我效力 因为我不是它真正的主人 |
[1:08:32] | The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. | 老魔杖属于杀死它前任主人的那位巫师 |
[1:08:43] | You killed Dumbledore, Severus. | 是你杀死了邓布利多 西弗勒斯 |
[1:08:48] | While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine. | 只要你活着 老魔杖就不可能真正属于我 |
[1:08:54] | You’ve been a good and faithful servant, Severus… | 你一直是个能干又忠诚的仆人 西弗勒斯… |
[1:08:59] | but only I can live forever. | 但只有我能永生 |
[1:09:07] | My Lord… | 主人… |
[1:09:14] | Nagini, kill. | 纳吉尼 杀 |
[1:10:17] | Take them. | 拿去 |
[1:10:20] | Take them. | 拿去 |
[1:10:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:10:24] | Give me something. Quickly. A flask, anything. | 给我个容器 快 细颈瓶之类的 |
[1:10:46] | Take them to the Pensieve. | 把它放进冥想盆里 |
[1:10:52] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:10:59] | You have your mother’s eyes. | 你的眼睛和你母亲的一样 |
[1:11:36] | You have fought valiantly… | 你们进行了勇敢的抵抗… |
[1:11:41] | but in vain. | 但这是徒劳的 |
[1:11:47] | I do not wish this. | 我不希望这样 |
[1:11:49] | Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. | 巫师的血 每流一滴都是一种损失和浪费 |
[1:11:55] | I therefore command my forces to retreat. | 因此 我命令我的队伍撤退 |
[1:12:00] | In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. | 之后你们可以体面地安置死者 |
[1:12:06] | Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. | 哈利・波特 现在我直接对你说话 |
[1:12:12] | On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you… | 今晚 你听任你的朋友为你赴死… |
[1:12:18] | rather than face me yourself. | 而不是挺身出来面对我 |
[1:12:20] | There is no greater dishonor. | 这是极大的耻辱 |
[1:12:24] | Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. | 到禁林来找我 直面你自己的命运 |
[1:12:30] | If you do not do this… | 如果你不照做… |
[1:12:33] | I shall kill every last man, woman and child… | 我会杀尽每一个试图帮你躲避我的人… |
[1:12:40] | who tries to conceal you from me. | 妇孺不留 |
[1:13:04] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了? |
[1:13:31] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:13:37] | – Oh, come on. – What’s the matter with you? | – 哦 行了 – 你怎么了? |
[1:13:40] | Oh, she’s passed. | 哦 她走了 |
[1:13:44] | There, she’s gone. | 好了 她走了 |
[1:15:55] | Freak! | 怪物! |
[1:15:56] | Come here. | 回来 |
[1:15:58] | I’m gonna tell Mummy. You’re a freak. | 我要告诉妈妈 你是个怪物 |
[1:16:00] | You’re a freak, Lily! | 你是怪物 莉莉! |
[1:16:03] | Come here. | 回来 |
[1:16:25] | She’s jealous because she’s ordinary and you’re special. | 她嫉妒你 她是普通人而你不是 |
[1:16:29] | That’s mean, Severus. | 别这么刻薄 西弗勒斯 |
[1:16:54] | Gryffindor! | 格兰芬多! |
[1:17:04] | – Hi. I’m James. – Hi. I’m Lily. | – 嗨 我叫詹姆 – 嗨 我叫莉莉 |
[1:17:11] | Just like your father. Lazy. Arrogant. | 跟你父亲一样 懒惰 傲慢 |
[1:17:16] | Don’t say a com.funword.word against my father. | 别说我父亲的坏话 |
[1:17:24] | Blood shall be spilt… | 血将满溢… |
[1:17:25] | and servant and master shall be reunited once more. | 而主仆将再一次重聚 |
[1:17:31] | Severus. | 西弗勒斯 |
[1:17:34] | No. Don’t kill me. | 不 别杀我 |
[1:17:36] | The prophecy did not refer to a woman. | 预言所说的并不是一个女人 |
[1:17:40] | It spoke of a boy born at the end of July. | 而是一个出生在七月末的男孩 |
[1:17:42] | Yes, but he thinks it’s her son. | 是的 不过他认为是她的儿子 |
[1:17:45] | He intends to hunt them down now, to kill them. | 他一定会找到他们 杀掉他们 |
[1:17:48] | Hide her. Hide them all. I beg you. | 把她藏起来 把他们都藏起来 求求你 |
[1:17:53] | What will you give me in exchange, Severus? | 那你要给我什么作为回报呢 西弗勒斯? |
[1:17:58] | Anything. | 任何条件 |
[1:17:59] | Harry. Harry, you are so loved. So loved. | 哈利 哈利 所有人都爱你 永远爱你 |
[1:18:05] | Harry, Mama loves you. | 哈利 妈妈爱你 |
[1:18:08] | Dada loves you. | 爸爸爱你 |
[1:18:12] | Harry, be safe. | 哈利 要小心 |
[1:18:14] | Be strong. | 要坚强 |
[1:18:15] | Avada Kedavra! | 阿瓦达索命! |
[1:18:21] | You said you would keep her safe. | 你说过你会保护她的安全 |
[1:18:26] | Lily and James put their faith in the wrong person, Severus. | 莉莉和詹姆信错了人 西弗勒斯 |
[1:18:31] | Rather like you. | 跟你一样 |
[1:18:35] | The boy survives. | 那个男孩活着 |
[1:18:36] | He doesn’t need protection. The Dark Lord is gone. | 他不需要保护 黑魔头已经离开了 |
[1:18:39] | The Dark Lord will return. | 黑魔头会回来的 |
[1:18:41] | And when he does, the boy will be in terrible danger. | 而当他回来的时候 那个男孩将会面临异常的险境 |
[1:18:46] | He has her eyes. | 他眼睛长得像她 |
[1:18:52] | If you truly loved her … | 如果你真的爱她… |
[1:18:58] | No one can know. | 不能让任何人知道 |
[1:19:02] | That I should never reveal the best of you, Severus? | 你不愿暴露你好的一面 是吧 西弗勒斯? |
[1:19:04] | Your com.funword.word. | 一言为定 |
[1:19:06] | When you risk your life every day to protect the boy? | 当你每日冒着生命危险保护这个男孩的时候呢? |
[1:19:09] | He possesses no measurable talent, his arrogance rivals that of his father… | 他拥有不可限量的天赋 他的傲慢也超越了他的父亲… |
[1:19:12] | and he seems to relish his fame. | 看起来要为他的名望增光添彩 |
[1:19:14] | Don’t say a com.funword.word against my father. | 别说我父亲的坏话 |
[1:19:17] | James Potter? | 詹姆・波特? |
[1:19:20] | Lazy, arrogant. | 懒惰 傲慢 |
[1:19:22] | My father was a great man. | 我父亲是个伟大的人 |
[1:19:23] | Your father was a swine! | 你父亲是头猪! |
[1:19:27] | Drink the rest. | 喝光它 |
[1:19:29] | It will contain the curse to your hand for the time being. | 可以遏制你手上中的诅咒 |
[1:19:33] | It will spread, Albus. | 它会扩散的 阿不思 |
[1:19:35] | How long? | 我还能活多久? |
[1:19:38] | Maybe a year. | 可能一年 |
[1:19:42] | Don’t ignore me, Severus. | 不要无视我 西弗勒斯 |
[1:19:44] | Harmonia Nectere Passus. | 哈莫尼亚 奈克塔瑞 帕瑟斯 |
[1:19:45] | We both know Lord Voldemort has ordered the Malfoy boy to murder me. | 我们都知道伏地魔已经下令让马尔福的孩子杀了我 |
[1:19:51] | But should he fail, one should presume the Dark Lord… | 不过如果他失败了 不难猜到黑魔头… |
[1:19:56] | will turn to you. | 会找上你 |
[1:20:01] | You must be the one to kill me, Severus. | 必须由你来杀我 西弗勒斯 |
[1:20:05] | It is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:20:08] | Only then will the Dark Lord trust you completely. | 只有这样黑魔头才会彻底相信你 |
[1:20:12] | Avada Kedavra. | 阿瓦达索命 |
[1:20:18] | There will come a time when Harry Potter must be told something. | 待时机成熟时 你需要告诉哈利・波特一些事情 |
[1:20:25] | But you must wait until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable. | 不过你一定要等到伏地魔最虚弱的时候 |
[1:20:30] | Must be told what? | 要告诉他什么? |
[1:20:33] | On the night Lord Voldemort… | 在伏地魔… |
[1:20:35] | went to Godric’s Hollow to kill Harry… | 到戈德里克山谷去杀哈利的那晚… |
[1:20:40] | and Lily Potter cast herself between them… | 莉莉・波特舍身阻挡的时候… |
[1:20:43] | the curse rebounded. | 诅咒被反弹了 |
[1:20:47] | When that happened, a part of Voldemort’s soul… | 那一刻 伏地魔的部分灵魂… |
[1:20:51] | latched itself onto the only living thing it could find: | 附在了它唯一能够找到的生命上: |
[1:20:56] | Harry himself. | 哈利的身体 |
[1:20:59] | There ‘s a reason Harry can speak with snakes. | 那就是哈利可以跟蛇交谈的原因 |
[1:21:03] | There’s a reason he can look into Lord Voldemort’s mind. | 他能够窥视伏地魔的意识也是有原因的 |
[1:21:08] | A part of Voldemort lives inside him. | 伏地魔的一部分活在他体内 |
[1:21:21] | So when the time comes… | 所以当时机成熟… |
[1:21:25] | the boy must die? | 这孩子必须死? |
[1:21:29] | Yes. Yes. | 对 是的 |
[1:21:31] | He must die. | 他必须死 |
[1:21:51] | You’ve kept him alive so that he can die at the proper moment. | 你保护他只是为了让他在适合的时候去死 |
[1:22:00] | You’ve been raising him like a pig for slaughter. | 你养着他就像养着一头待杀的猪 |
[1:22:05] | Don’t tell me now that you’ve grown to care for the boy? | 难道你已经开始关心这个孩子了? |
[1:22:13] | Expecto Patronum. | 呼神护卫 |
[1:22:27] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[1:22:32] | After all this time? | 这么久以来还是这样? |
[1:22:37] | Always. | 一直是的 |
[1:22:45] | So when the time comes… | 所以当时机成熟… |
[1:22:48] | the boy must die? | 那孩子必须死? |
[1:22:51] | Yes. He must die. | 对 他必须死 |
[1:22:55] | And Voldemort himself must do it. | 而且必须由伏地魔亲自动手 |
[1:22:58] | That is essential. | 一定要这样 |
[1:24:05] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了? |
[1:24:06] | – We thought you went to the forest. – I’m going there now. | – 我们以为你去森林了 – 我现在正要去 |
[1:24:10] | Are you mad? No. | 你疯了吗? 不要 |
[1:24:13] | You can’t give yourself up to him. | 你不能自投罗网 |
[1:24:19] | What is it, Harry? | 怎么回事 哈利? |
[1:24:23] | What is it you know? | 你知道了什么? |
[1:24:27] | There’s a reason I can hear them… | 我能听到他们是有原因的… |
[1:24:31] | the Horcruxes. | 魂器 |
[1:24:34] | I think I’ve known for a while. | 我觉得我早就知道了 |
[1:24:38] | And I think you have too. | 我觉得你也早就知道了 |
[1:24:43] | – I’ll go with you. – No, kill the snake. | – 我跟你一起去 – 不 去杀蛇 |
[1:24:47] | Kill the snake and then it’s just him. | 把蛇杀掉那么就剩下他一个了 |
[1:26:10] | I’m ready to die. | 我已经准备好死了 |
[1:26:53] | The Resurrection Stone. | 复活石 |
[1:27:25] | You’ve been so brave, sweetheart. | 你太勇敢了 宝贝 |
[1:27:33] | Why are you here? | 你们怎么来了? |
[1:27:35] | All of you? | 全都来了? |
[1:27:39] | We never left. | 我们一直在 |
[1:27:51] | Does it…? | 那个…? |
[1:27:53] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗? |
[1:27:55] | Dying? | 死的时候? |
[1:27:58] | Quicker than falling asleep. | 比入睡还快 |
[1:28:04] | You’re nearly there, son. | 你快完成了 儿子 |
[1:28:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:28:08] | I never wanted any of you to die for me. | 我从未想让你们任何一个为我而牺牲 |
[1:28:13] | And, Remus, your son … | 还有 莱姆斯 你儿子… |
[1:28:15] | Others will tell him what his mother and father died for. | 别人会告诉他 他的父母为何而死 |
[1:28:19] | One day, he’ll understand. | 有一天 他会理解的 |
[1:28:35] | You’ll stay with me? | 你们会跟我一起吗? |
[1:28:38] | Until the end. | 直到终结 |
[1:28:41] | And he won’t be able to see you? | 他看不到你们? |
[1:28:43] | No. | 看不到 |
[1:28:46] | We’re here, you see. | 瞧 我们其实在这里 |
[1:29:03] | Stay close to me. | 和我在一起 |
[1:29:07] | Always. | 一直在一起 |
[1:29:24] | No sign of him, my Lord. | 没发现他 主人 |
[1:29:43] | I thought he would come. | 我以为他会来 |
[1:30:26] | Harry? No! What are you doing here? | 哈利? 不! 你来干什么? |
[1:30:30] | Quiet! | 闭嘴! |
[1:30:42] | Harry Potter. | 哈利・波特 |
[1:30:48] | The Boy Who Lived. | 大难不死的男孩 |
[1:30:55] | Come to die. | 来寻死了 |
[1:31:15] | Avada Kedavra! | 阿瓦达索命! |
[1:32:14] | You can’t help. Harry… | 你帮不上忙 哈利… |
[1:32:18] | you wonderful boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:32:21] | You brave, brave man. | 你是个勇士 |
[1:32:26] | Let us walk. | 我们走走 |
[1:32:36] | Professor, what is that? | 教授 那是什么? |
[1:32:41] | Something beyond either of our help. | 那是我们都无力帮助的 |
[1:32:47] | A part of Voldemort sent here to die. | 伏地魔的一部分被送来受死 |
[1:32:50] | And exactly where are we? | 那我们这究竟是在哪? |
[1:32:53] | I was going to ask you that. Where would you say that we are? | 我刚要问你 你觉得呢? |
[1:32:57] | Well… | 哦… |
[1:32:59] | it looks like King’s Cross station. | 看起来像是国王十字车站 |
[1:33:02] | Only cleaner. | 只是更干净 |
[1:33:04] | And without all the trains. | 也没有火车 |
[1:33:07] | King’s Cross, is that right? | 国王十字车站 对吗? |
[1:33:10] | This is, as they say, your party. | 就像人们说的 你是当事人哪 |
[1:33:15] | I expect you now realize that you and Voldemort… | 我希望你现在意识到自从很多年前…… |
[1:33:18] | have been connected by something other than fate… | 在戈德里克山谷的那晚以后… |
[1:33:21] | since that night in Godric’s Hollow all those years ago. | 你和伏地魔已经被命运以外的某些东西连接在了一起 |
[1:33:24] | So it’s true then, sir? | 那么这就是真的了 先生? |
[1:33:26] | A part of him lives within me, doesn’t it? | 他的一部分生存在我体内 对吧? |
[1:33:30] | Did. | 曾经是的 |
[1:33:31] | It was just destroyed many moments ago by none other than Voldemort himself. | 它刚刚被伏地魔自己摧毁了 |
[1:33:37] | You were the Horcrux he never meant to make, Harry. | 你是他无意间创造的魂器 哈利 |
[1:33:54] | I have to go back, haven’t I? | 我必须回去 是吧? |
[1:33:56] | Oh. That’s up to you. | 哦 那随你了 |
[1:33:58] | I have a choice? | 我还有的选? |
[1:34:00] | Oh, yes. | 哦 有的 |
[1:34:02] | We’re in King’s Cross, you say? | 你说我们在国王十字车站 对吧? |
[1:34:05] | I think, if you so desired, you’d be able to board a train. | 我猜如果你不想回去 可以登上一列火车 |
[1:34:12] | And where would it take me? | 那它会带我去哪? |
[1:34:15] | On. | 向前 |
[1:34:34] | Voldemort has the Elder Wand. | 伏地魔得到了老魔杖 |
[1:34:39] | True. | 是的 |
[1:34:40] | – And the snake’s still alive. – Yes. | – 蛇也还活着 – 对 |
[1:34:43] | And I’ve nothing to kill it with. | 而我没有用来杀它的工具 |
[1:34:46] | Help will always be given at Hogwarts, Harry, to those who ask for it. | 在霍格沃茨 那些寻求帮助的人总会得到帮助 哈利 |
[1:34:52] | I’ve always prized myself on my ability to turn a phrase. | 我一直自认为改编俗语的能力不错 |
[1:34:57] | Words are, in my not so humble opinion… | 词句 恕我不恭… |
[1:35:00] | our most inexhaustible source of magic… | 才是真正具有魔力的… |
[1:35:04] | capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. | 既能造成伤害 又能加以修复 |
[1:35:09] | But I would, in this case, amend my original statement to this: | 不过在这件事上 我想可以把这句话改成 |
[1:35:18] | Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it. | 在霍格沃茨 那些应得帮助的人总会得到帮助 |
[1:35:30] | Do not pity the dead, Harry. | 不要怜悯死去的人 哈利 |
[1:35:33] | Pity the living. | 怜悯那些还活着的 |
[1:35:36] | And, above all, all those who live without love. | 还有 尤其是那些活着却没有爱的 |
[1:35:41] | Professor, my mother’s Patronus was a doe, wasn’t it? | 教授 我母亲的守护神是一只牝鹿 是吧? |
[1:35:48] | That’s the same as Professor Snape’s. | 跟斯内普教授的一样 |
[1:35:51] | It’s curious, don’t you think? | 很巧合 你觉得呢? |
[1:35:54] | Actually, if I think about it, it doesn’t seem curious at all. | 其实 仔细想想的话 这完全不是巧合 |
[1:36:00] | I’ll be going now, Harry. | 我要走了 哈利 |
[1:36:03] | Professor? | 教授? |
[1:36:09] | Is this all real? | 这都是真的吗? |
[1:36:12] | Or is it just happening inside my head? | 还是只在我脑子里? |
[1:36:14] | Of course it’s happening inside your head, Harry. | 当然在你脑子里 哈利 |
[1:36:17] | Why should that mean that it’s not real? | 那为什么就不能是真的了? |
[1:36:27] | Professor? What should I do? | 教授? 我该怎么做? |
[1:36:34] | Professor? | 教授? |
[1:36:39] | My Lord? | 主人? |
[1:36:41] | My Lord, are you hurt? My Lord? | 主人 你受伤了吗? 主人? |
[1:36:43] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮助 |
[1:36:45] | No. Come. | 不 起来 |
[1:36:56] | The boy. | 那孩子 |
[1:36:58] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗? |
[1:37:14] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[1:37:17] | Draco, is he alive? | 德拉科 他还活着吗? |
[1:37:45] | Dead. | 死了 |
[1:39:14] | Who is that Hagrid’s carrying? | 海格抱着的那个是谁? |
[1:39:17] | Neville, who is it? | 是谁 纳威? |
[1:39:20] | Harry Potter… | 哈利・波特… |
[1:39:24] | is dead. | 死了 |
[1:39:25] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:39:27] | Silence. | 安静 |
[1:39:32] | Stupid girl. | 蠢孩子 |
[1:39:35] | Harry Potter is dead. | 哈利・波特死了 |
[1:39:39] | From this day forth, you put your faith… | 从今天起 你们要信仰… |
[1:39:44] | in me. | 我 |
[1:39:56] | Harry Potter is dead! | 哈利・波特死了! |
[1:40:03] | And now is the time to declare yourself. | 而现在是你们自白的时候了 |
[1:40:08] | Come forward and join us. | 上前来加入我们 |
[1:40:13] | Or die. | 否则就死 |
[1:40:20] | Draco. | 德拉科 |
[1:40:27] | Draco. | 德拉科 |
[1:40:31] | Draco… | 德拉科… |
[1:40:36] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:40:49] | Ah. Well done, Draco. | 哈 干得好 德拉科 |
[1:40:53] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:41:18] | Well, I must say I’d hoped for better. | 哦 我要说我想要个更好的 |
[1:41:25] | And who might you be, young man? | 你是谁 年轻人? |
[1:41:29] | Neville Longbottom. | 纳威・隆巴顿 |
[1:41:36] | Well, Neville, I’m sure we can find a place for you in our ranks. | 哈 纳威 我肯定可以为你找到一个合适的位置 |
[1:41:40] | I’d like to say something. | 我要说两句 |
[1:41:48] | Well, Neville, I’m sure we’d all be fascinated to hear what you have to say. | 纳威 我肯定大家都很想听你要说的事情 |
[1:41:57] | – It doesn’t matter Harry’s gone. – Stand down, Neville. | – 哈利死了没关系 – 回来 纳威 |
[1:42:00] | People die every day. | 每天都有人死 |
[1:42:04] | Friends, family. | 朋友 亲人 |
[1:42:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:42:13] | We lost Harry tonight. | 今晚我们失去了哈利 |
[1:42:17] | But he’s still with us, in here. | 不过他仍然跟我们在一起 在这里 |
[1:42:22] | So’s Fred… | 还有弗雷德… |
[1:42:25] | and Remus. | 还有莱姆斯 |
[1:42:28] | Tonks. | 唐克斯 |
[1:42:31] | All of them. | 他们所有人 |
[1:42:34] | They didn’t die in vain. | 他们都没有白死 |
[1:42:41] | But you will. | 可是你会白死 |
[1:42:43] | – Because you’re wrong. – Ha… ha… ha. | – 因为你错了 – 哈… 哈… 哈 |
[1:42:45] | Harry’s heart did beat for us. | 哈利的心脏是为了我们而跳动的 |
[1:42:48] | For all of us. This is not over! | 为了我们大家 这还没有结束! |
[1:42:54] | Confringo! | 霹雳爆炸! |
[1:43:04] | No! No, come back! | 不! 不 回来! |
[1:43:06] | Lucius! Come back! Come back and fight! | 卢修斯! 回来! 回来战斗! |
[1:43:10] | Come back! | 回来! |
[1:43:17] | I’ll lure him into the castle. We have to kill the snake. | 我把他引进城堡 我们要把蛇杀掉 |
[1:43:20] | – You’ll need this. – Neville! | – 你需要这个 – 纳威! |
[1:46:16] | Not my daughter, you bitch. | 别碰我女儿 你这母狗 |
[1:46:52] | You were right… | 你是对的… |
[1:46:55] | when you told Snape that wand was failing you. | 你告诉斯内普那支魔杖不服从你 |
[1:46:58] | It will always fail you. | 它永远不会服从你 |
[1:47:00] | I killed Snape. | 我杀掉了斯内普 |
[1:47:02] | But what if the wand never belonged to Snape? | 也许它从未属于过斯内普呢? |
[1:47:05] | What if its allegiance was always to someone else? | 也许它一直是忠于其他人呢? |
[1:47:08] | Come on, Tom. Let’s finish this the way we started it. | 行了 汤姆 让我们有始有终 |
[1:47:11] | Together. | 一起走 |
[1:50:47] | – Ha, ha. – I always figured he would be a big fellow. | – 哈 哈 – 我一直觉得他是个人物 |
[1:50:49] | I couldn’t find my wand. I haven’t lost my wand in my entire life. | 我找不到我的魔杖了 这辈子从来没有丢过魔杖 |
[1:50:53] | It was lost in the folds of my gowns. | 丢在我的长袍堆里了 |
[1:50:56] | I managed to find it and I dispatched a few of them… | 我找到了魔杖不过扯坏了几件长袍… |
[1:50:59] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:52:00] | Why didn’t it work for him, the Elder Wand? | 老魔杖 为什么不为他所用? |
[1:52:05] | It answered to somebody else. | 它忠于别人了 |
[1:52:08] | When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would become his. | 他杀掉斯内普的时候 认为魔杖会效忠于他 |
[1:52:11] | But the thing is, the wand never belonged to Snape. | 不过实际上 魔杖从未效忠于斯内普 |
[1:52:15] | It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore that night in the astronomy tower. | 那晚是德拉科在天文塔对邓布利多施的缴械咒 |
[1:52:20] | From that moment on, the wand answered to him. | 从那一刻开始 这根魔杖就效忠于他了 |
[1:52:25] | Until… | 直到… |
[1:52:27] | the other night when I disarmed Draco at Malfoy Manor. | 那晚我在马尔福庄园对德拉科施了缴械咒 |
[1:52:31] | So that means … | 那就意味着… |
[1:52:35] | it’s mine. | 它属于我了 |
[1:52:39] | What should we do with it? | 我们该拿它怎么办? |
[1:52:41] | We? | 我们? |
[1:52:43] | I’m just saying, that’s the Elder Wand, the most powerful wand in the world. | 我是说 那可是老魔杖 世上最强的魔杖 |
[1:52:47] | With that, we’d be invincible. | 有了它 我们是无敌的 |
[1:54:19] | 十九年后 | |
[1:55:14] | Together. | 一起走 |
[1:55:33] | Look after each other. | 互相照顾 |
[1:55:55] | – Bag? – Yeah. | – 袋子? – 带了 |
[1:55:57] | Jumper? | 针织衫呢? |
[1:55:59] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:56:02] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[1:56:19] | Dad, what if I am put in Slytherin? | 爸爸 我要是被分到斯莱特林了怎么办? |
[1:56:26] | Albus Severus Potter… | 阿不思・西弗勒斯・波特… |
[1:56:30] | you were named after two headmasters of Hogwarts. | 你的名字里有两位霍格沃茨的校长 |
[1:56:34] | One of them was e Slytherin… | 其中一位就是斯莱特林的… |
[1:56:35] | and he was the bravest man I’ve ever known. | 而他是我认识最勇敢的人 |
[1:56:40] | But just say that I am. | 就说如果我被选进的话 |
[1:56:42] | Then Slytherin House will have gained a wonderful young wizard. | 那样斯莱特林学院将会得到一位很好的年轻巫师 |
[1:56:48] | But, listen, if it really means that much to you, you can choose Gryffindor. | 不过 听好 如果这对你来说那么重要的话 你可以选择格兰芬多 |
[1:56:54] | The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account. | 分院帽会考虑你的选择的 |
[1:56:57] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗? – 真的 |
[1:57:01] | – Bye, Mum. – All aboard. | – 再见 妈妈 – 全体上车 |
[1:57:03] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:57:05] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:57:18] | Come on, Jay, get a move on. | 来 杰伊 该走了 |
[1:57:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |