英文名称:Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | 哈利・波特与火焰杯 | |
[01:48] | Bloody kids. | 又是那帮野孩子 |
[02:37] | How fastidious you’ve become, Wormtail. | 你变得越发挑剔了 虫尾巴 |
[02:40] | As I recall, you once called the nearest gutter pipe home. | 我记得 不久前你还住在附近的阴沟里呢 |
[02:45] | Could it be that the task of nursing me has become wearisome for you? | 你是不是嫌服侍我麻烦了? |
[02:50] | Oh, no. No, no, my Lord Voldemort. | 哦 不 不 主人 |
[02:53] | I only meant… | 我只是在想… |
[02:54] | perhaps if we were to do it without the boy. | 或许没有那个男孩 咱们也能办到 |
[02:58] | No! The boy is everything! | 不行! 那个男孩是关键! |
[03:00] | It cannot be done without him. And it will be done. | 没了他就办不成 这件事不容有失 |
[03:04] | Exactly as I said. | 一切照我说的做 |
[03:07] | – I will not disappoint you, my Lord. – Good. | – 绝不让您失望 主人 – 很好 |
[03:11] | First, gather our old comrades. | 首先 召集一下老朋友们 |
[03:14] | Send them a sign. | 给他们发信号 |
[03:28] | Nagini tells me the old Muggle caretaker… | 纳吉尼告诉我 那个麻瓜管理员老头… |
[03:32] | is standing just outside the door. | 正站在门口 |
[03:35] | Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting. | 虫尾巴 让开 我要给我们的客人送个大礼 |
[03:41] | Avada Kedavra! | 阿瓦达索命! |
[03:48] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[03:50] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[03:53] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[03:55] | Hermione. Bad dream. | 是赫敏啊 做了个噩梦 |
[03:58] | – When did you get here? – Just now. You? | – 你什么时候来的? – 刚到 你呢? |
[04:01] | Last night. | 昨天夜里 |
[04:03] | Wake up! Wake up, Ronald! | 该醒了! 快醒醒 罗纳德! |
[04:05] | Bloody hell. | 老天爷 |
[04:07] | Honestly, get dressed. | 说真的 快把衣服穿上 |
[04:09] | And don’t go back to sleep. | 别又睡过去了 |
[04:11] | Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast’s ready! | 快起了 罗恩! 你妈说早饭都做好了! |
[04:21] | – Ron, where are we actually going? – Don’t know. | – 罗恩 咱们这到底是去哪儿? – 不知道 |
[04:24] | – Hey, Dad. Where are we going? – Haven’t the foggiest. | – 嘿 老爸 咱们这是去哪儿啊? – 一头雾水 |
[04:27] | Keep up! | 跟上! |
[04:32] | Arthur! | 亚瑟! |
[04:34] | It’s about time, son. | 总算是来了啊 |
[04:36] | Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. | 抱歉了 阿莫斯 我们有人赖在床上不肯起来 |
[04:40] | This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry. | 这位是阿莫斯・迪戈里 是我在魔法部的同事 |
[04:46] | And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right? | 这位玉树临风的小伙子一定是塞德里克了 我没说错吧? |
[04:49] | Yes, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[04:50] | This way. | 这边走 |
[04:54] | Merlin’s beard! You must be Harry Potter. | 梅林的胡子! 你一定是哈利・波特了 |
[04:57] | – Yes, sir. – Great, great pleasure. | – 是的 先生 – 非常 非常荣幸认识你 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1505个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:273个,六级词汇:128个,GRE词汇:169个,托福词汇:193个,考研词汇:285个,专四词汇:245个,专八词汇:49个, 所有生词标注共:513个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:00] | Pleasure to meet you too, sir. | 认识您也是我的荣幸 先生 |
[05:04] | Yes, it’s just over there. | 就在那儿了 |
[05:09] | – Shall we? – Oh, yeah. | – 该走了? – 是啊 |
[05:11] | We don’t want to be late. | 可别迟到了 |
[05:13] | Come on. Nearly there now. Get yourself into a good position. | 来吧 快到了 都给自己找个好位置 |
[05:18] | Why are they all standing around that manky old boot? | 大家都围着一只破靴子干什么? |
[05:20] | – That isn’t just any manky old boot. – It’s a Portkey. | – 这可不是一般的破靴子 – 是门钥匙 |
[05:23] | Time to go! | 该走了! |
[05:25] | What’s a Portkey? | 门钥匙是什么? |
[05:26] | – Ready! After three. One, two… – Harry! | – 准备! 数到三 一 二… – 哈利! |
[05:31] | three! | 三! |
[05:43] | Let go, kids! | 孩子们 放手吧! |
[05:44] | – What?! – Let go! | – 什么?! – 放手! |
[05:59] | I’ll bet that cleared your sinuses, eh? | 这下总算睡醒了吧 嗯? |
[06:02] | – Total shambles, as per usual. – Thanks. | – 还是跟往常一样 乱哄哄的 – 谢了 |
[06:11] | Go on, look at that! | 走 快看! |
[06:13] | Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup! | 孩子们 欢迎来到魁地奇世界杯! |
[06:20] | Stay together! Keep up, girls! | 别走散了! 姑娘们 跟上! |
[06:25] | Look! | 看! |
[06:27] | Come on! Keep up, girls! | 快走! 姑娘们 跟上! |
[06:36] | Blimey! | 老天爷! |
[06:38] | Parting of the ways, I think, old chap. | 老朋友 该分头走了 |
[06:40] | – See you at the match. – See you. | – 赛场上见 – 再见 |
[06:41] | – Cedric. – Ced, come on. | – 塞德里克 – 赛德 走吧 |
[06:43] | See you later, Cedric. | 待会儿见 塞德里克 |
[06:49] | Home sweet home. | 多有家的样子 |
[06:53] | What? | 什么? |
[07:02] | – Excellent, excellent. – Ginny, look! | – 很好 很好 – 金妮 看! |
[07:04] | – All to the bath. – Look. | – 都去洗澡 – 看 |
[07:05] | Girls, choose a bunk and unpack. | 姑娘们 选个床位拆包吧 |
[07:08] | Ron, get out of the kitchen. We’re all hungry. | 罗恩 别待厨房里啦 我们都饿坏了 |
[07:11] | – Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron! – Feet off the table! | – 就是 别待厨房里啦 罗恩! – 脚从桌子上拿下去! |
[07:14] | – Feet off the table! – Feet off the table! | – 脚从桌子上拿下去! – 脚从桌子上拿下去! |
[07:17] | I love magic. | 魔法真好 |
[07:35] | Get your Quidditch World Cup programs here! | 魁地奇世界杯的赛程到这儿来拿! |
[07:38] | Blimey, Dad. How far up are we? | 老天爷啊 老爸 咱们坐得有多高啊? |
[07:42] | Well, put it this way… | 这么跟你说吧… |
[07:43] | if it rains… | 要是下雨了… |
[07:45] | you’ll be the first to know. | 你们头一个知道 |
[07:48] | Father and I are in the minister’s box… | 我爸和我都在部长包厢… |
[07:51] | by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself. | 是部长康奈利・福吉亲自邀请的 |
[07:54] | Don’t boast, Draco. | 别声张 德拉科 |
[07:57] | There’s no need with these people. | 跟这些人又不值得 |
[08:01] | Do enjoy yourself, won’t you? | 好好玩耍 |
[08:04] | While you can. | 趁你还有口气 |
[08:19] | Come on up. Take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for. | 上来吧 坐好 我跟你们说过这些位置很值得期待的 |
[08:24] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[08:28] | It’s the Irish! There’s Troy! | 是爱尔兰国家队! 那是特洛伊! |
[08:31] | – And Mullet! – And Moran! | – 还有马莱特! – 还有莫兰! |
[08:38] | Ireland! Ireland! Ireland! | 爱尔兰! 爱尔兰! 爱尔兰! |
[08:45] | – Here come the Bulgarians! – Yes! | – 保加利亚国家队来啦! – 是啊! |
[08:54] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[08:57] | That, sis, is the best Seeker in the world. | 老妹 那是全世界最出色的找球手 |
[09:02] | Krum! Krum! Krum! | 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! |
[09:10] | Krum! | 克鲁姆! |
[09:11] | Yes! | 好诶! |
[09:21] | Good evening! | 晚上好! |
[09:23] | As Minister for Magic… | 身为魔法部部长… |
[09:26] | it gives me great pleasure… | 我非常荣幸地… |
[09:30] | to welcome each and every one of you… | 欢迎在场每一位… |
[09:34] | to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! | 来到第422届魁地奇世界杯! |
[09:41] | Let the match… | 我宣布… |
[09:42] | begin! | 比赛开始! |
[09:50] | Krum! Krum! Krum! | 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! |
[10:00] | There’s no one like Krum. | 没人比得上克鲁姆 |
[10:02] | – Krum? – Dumb Krum? | – 克鲁姆? – 你是说糊噜姆? |
[10:04] | He’s like a bird, the way he rides the wind. | 他像只大鸟 在空中乘风而飞 |
[10:07] | – He’s more than an athlete. – Dumb Krum. | – 他不止是个运动员 – 还是个糊噜姆 |
[10:10] | He’s an artist. | 他还是个艺术家 |
[10:11] | – I think you’re in love, Ron. – Shut up. | – 你爱上他了 罗恩 – 闭嘴 |
[10:14] | Viktor, I love you | 威克多尔 我爱你 |
[10:15] | Viktor, I do | 威克多尔 我多么爱你 |
[10:17] | When we’re apart my heart beats only for you | 当你我分离 我的心只为你跳动 |
[10:21] | Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on. | 外面像是爱尔兰人在胜利狂欢 |
[10:24] | Stop! Stop it! | 停! 别闹了! |
[10:26] | It’s not the Irish. | 不是爱尔兰人 |
[10:29] | We’ve gotta get out of here. Now! | 咱们得离开这儿 快! |
[10:33] | Get out, it’s the Death Eaters! | 快跑 是食死徒 |
[10:35] | Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together! | 大家都回门钥匙那儿去 别走丢了! |
[10:39] | Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility. | 弗雷德 乔治! 你们看好金妮 |
[10:42] | Go! | 走! |
[10:44] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[11:01] | – Keep up, you lot! – Harry! | – 你们都跟上! – 哈利! |
[11:04] | Harry! Harry! | 哈利! 哈利! |
[11:54] | Morsmordre! | 尸骨再现! |
[12:22] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[12:25] | – Where are you? – Harry! | – 你在哪儿? – 哈利! |
[12:30] | We’ve been looking for you for ages! | 我们找你半天了! |
[12:33] | Thought we lost you, mate. | 还以为你走丢了呢 |
[12:36] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[12:41] | Stupefy! | 昏昏倒地! |
[12:43] | Stop! | 住手! |
[12:45] | That’s my son! | 那是我儿子! |
[12:48] | – Ron, Harry, Hermione, you all right? – We came back for Harry. | – 罗恩 哈利 赫敏 你们没事吧? – 我们回来找哈利 |
[12:51] | Which of you conjured it? | 你们谁把它唤出来的? |
[12:52] | – Crouch, you can’t possi… – Do not lie! | – 克劳奇 你不能… – 老实说! |
[12:55] | You’ve been discovered at the scene of the crime. | 你们被抓了个现行 |
[12:57] | – Crime? – Barty! They’re just kids. | – 抓现行? – 巴蒂! 他们还小 |
[12:59] | What crime? | 抓什么现行? |
[13:01] | It’s the Dark Mark, Harry. It’s his mark. | 那个是黑魔标记 哈利 是他的标记 |
[13:03] | What, Voldemort? | 什么 伏地魔? |
[13:06] | Those people tonight, in the masks, they’re his too, aren’t they? | 今晚那些蒙面人也是他的手下 对吧? |
[13:10] | – His followers? – Yeah. | – 他的追随者们? – 没错 |
[13:12] | Death Eaters. | 食死徒 |
[13:15] | – Follow me. – There was a man, before. | – 跟我来 – 刚才那边有个男人 |
[13:19] | There! | 在那儿! |
[13:21] | All of you, this way! | 你们都跟我这边来! |
[13:24] | A man, Harry? | 一个男人 哈利? |
[13:26] | Who? | 谁啊? |
[13:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:31] | I didn’t see his face. | 没看清他的脸 |
[13:49] | Anything from the trolley? | 要买点什么吗? |
[13:54] | Anything from the trolley? | 要买点什么吗? |
[14:01] | Anything from the trolley, dears? | 要买点什么吗 亲爱的? |
[14:02] | Packet of Drooble’s… | 一包吹宝超级泡泡糖… |
[14:05] | and a Licorice Wand. | 和一根甘草魔杖 |
[14:08] | On second thought, just the Drooble’s. | 想了想 还是只要吹宝吧 |
[14:10] | – It’s all right, I’ll get it. Don’t worry. – Just the Drooble’s. Thanks. | – 没事 我来付 没事的 – 只要吹宝就行 谢了 |
[14:16] | Two Pumpkin Pasties, please. | 来两份南瓜饼 谢谢 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:26] | Anything sweet for you, dear? | 要什么甜食吗 亲爱的? |
[14:29] | Oh, no, I’m not hungry. Thank you. | 不用了 我不饿 谢谢 |
[14:32] | Anything from the trolley? | 要买点什么吗? |
[14:34] | This is horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[14:37] | How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? | 魔法部居然查不出是谁召唤的黑魔标记? |
[14:39] | Wasn’t there any security or…? | 难道没有安保措施或者…? |
[14:41] | Loads, according to Dad. | 安保可严了 我爸说的 |
[14:44] | That’s what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses. | 这让他们更加不安 就在他们鼻子底下出了这么大的事儿 |
[14:51] | It’s hurting again, isn’t it? Your scar. | 又疼了 是吧? 你的伤疤 |
[14:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:58] | You know Sirius will want to hear about this… | 你知道小天狼星会想知道… |
[15:01] | what you saw at the World Cup and the dream. | 你在世界杯上看到的 还有那个梦 |
[15:09] | 小天狼星布莱克 | |
[15:14] | Hedwig. There we go. | 飞吧 海德薇 |
[15:56] | Clear the runway! | 清空跑道! |
[16:04] | Well, there’s something you don’t see every day. | 哇 这可不是每天都看得到的景象 |
[16:31] | Well, now we’re all settled in and sorted, I’d like to make an announcement. | 好了 既然大家都已就位 我有件事要宣布 |
[16:36] | This castle will not only be your home this year… | 今年 这座城堡不光是你们的家… |
[16:40] | but home to some very special guests as well. | 也将迎来一些十分特别的嘉宾 |
[16:44] | You see, Hogwarts has been chosen… | 霍格沃茨被选中… |
[16:47] | Yes, what is it? | 好 什么事? |
[16:49] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[16:53] | Tell them to wait. Tell them to wait. Wait. | 告诉他们等等 告诉他们等等 等等 |
[16:56] | So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. | 霍格沃茨被选中举办一场传奇盛会 |
[17:02] | The Triwizard Tournament. | 三强争霸赛 |
[17:05] | – For those of you who do not know… – Brilliant. | – 我来向不了解的同学介绍一下… – 太好了 |
[17:07] | the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools… | 三强争霸赛召集了三所学校… |
[17:10] | for a series of magical contests. | 参加一系列的魔法挑战 |
[17:13] | From each school, a single student is selected to compete. | 每所学校只选出一名参赛选手 |
[17:16] | Now let me be clear. | 我要说清楚 |
[17:18] | If chosen, you stand alone. | 一旦被选中 你将孤身应战 |
[17:21] | And trust me when I say… | 这可不是危言耸听… |
[17:23] | these contests are not for the faint-hearted. | 胆小的人不适合参加这个挑战 |
[17:27] | But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming… | 不过这些之后再说吧 现在让我们一起欢迎… |
[17:31] | the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic… | 来自布斯巴顿魔法学校的可爱姑娘们… |
[17:35] | and their headmistress, Madame Maxime. | 和她们的女校长 马克西姆夫人 |
[17:52] | Bloody hell. | 老天爷 |
[18:01] | Blimey. That’s one big woman. | 天啊 那女人块头真大 |
[18:26] | And now our friends from the north. | 接下来是我们的北方朋友 |
[18:28] | Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang… | 请欢迎来自德姆斯特朗的骄子们… |
[18:31] | and their high master, Igor Karkaroff. | 和他们的校长 伊戈尔・卡卡洛夫 |
[18:57] | Oh, it’s Krum! | 哇 是克鲁姆! |
[18:59] | Blimey, it’s him! | 老天爷 真是他! |
[19:00] | Viktor Krum! | 威克多尔・克鲁姆! |
[19:11] | Albus. | 阿不思 |
[19:13] | Igor. | 伊戈尔 |
[19:28] | Professor Dumbly-dorr, my horses have traveled a long way. | 邓布利多尔教授 我的马历经长途跋涉 |
[19:32] | – They will need attending to. – Don’t worry, Madame Maxime. | – 它们需要照料 – 别担心 马克西姆夫人 |
[19:35] | Our gamekeeper, Hagrid, is more than capable of seeing to them. | 我们的猎场看守人海格可以把它们照料得很好 |
[19:38] | But you know, Monsieur Hagrid… | 但你得知道 海格先生… |
[19:41] | they drink only single-malt whiskey. | 它们只喝纯麦芽威士忌 |
[19:50] | You idiot! | 你个白痴! |
[19:56] | Your attention, please! | 请注意了! |
[20:01] | I’d like to say a few words. | 我要说几句话 |
[20:04] | Eternal glory. | 永恒的荣耀 |
[20:07] | That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. | 等待着赢得三强争霸赛的那个学生 |
[20:11] | But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. | 但是为此 那个学生必须通过三个项目 |
[20:16] | Three extremely dangerous tasks. | 三个极端危险的项目 |
[20:20] | – Wicked. – Wicked. | – 酷毙了 – 酷毙了 |
[20:21] | For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. | 为此 魔法部认为应当推行一条新规 |
[20:26] | To explain all this… | 为了解释清楚… |
[20:27] | we have the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation… | 我们请来了魔法部国际合作司司长… |
[20:31] | Mr. Bartemius Crouch. | 巴蒂・克劳奇先生 |
[20:47] | Bloody hell. It’s Mad-Eye Moody. | 老天爷啊 是疯眼汉穆迪 |
[20:51] | – Alastor Moody? The Auror? – Auror? | – 阿拉斯托・穆迪? 那个傲罗? – 傲罗? |
[20:54] | Dark-wizard catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him. | 就是专门抓黑巫师的 阿兹卡班有一半是让他给塞满的 |
[20:59] | He’s supposed to be mad as a hatter, though, these days. | 不过最近据说已经疯疯癫癫了 |
[21:13] | – My dear old friend, thanks for coming. – Stupid ceiling. | – 我亲爱的老朋友 多谢你能来 – 天花板太蠢了 |
[21:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:25] | What’s that he’s drinking, do you suppose? | 你们觉得他喝什么呢? |
[21:27] | I don’t know, but I don’t think it’s pumpkin juice. | 不知道 反正不像是南瓜汁 |
[21:37] | After due consideration… | 经过深思熟虑… |
[21:39] | the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety… | 出于参赛者自身的安全考虑 魔法部决定… |
[21:42] | no student under the age of 17… | 17岁以下的学生… |
[21:46] | shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament. | 不允许报名三强争霸赛 |
[21:49] | – This decision is final. – That’s rubbish! | – 这是最终决定 – 胡说八道! |
[21:52] | That’s rubbish! You don’t know what you’re doing! | 胡说八道! 你知道自己在做什么吗! |
[21:55] | – Silence! – They’re not too happy about that, then. | – 肃静! – 他们看起来可不是太高兴 |
[22:18] | The Goblet of Fire. | 火焰杯 |
[22:21] | Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament… | 任何想报名三强争霸赛的学生… |
[22:24] | need only write their name upon a piece of parchment… | 只需将他们的姓名写在一张羊皮纸上… |
[22:27] | and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. | 在周四晚上这个点钟之前投进火焰杯中即可 |
[22:32] | Do not do so lightly. | 不要草率做决定 |
[22:34] | If chosen, there’s no turning back. | 一旦选中 就不能回头 |
[22:38] | As from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun. | 从此刻起 三强争霸赛已正式开始 |
[23:09] | Alastor Moody. | 我是阿拉斯托・穆迪 |
[23:13] | Ex-Auror… | 前任傲罗… |
[23:16] | Ministry malcontent… | 魔法部的叛逆者… |
[23:19] | and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. | 现在是你们的新任黑魔法防御术老师 |
[23:22] | I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end. | 我来这儿纯粹是因为邓布利多请我来 就这么简单 没别的了 |
[23:26] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗? |
[23:31] | When it comes to the Dark Arts… | 每当提到黑魔法… |
[23:34] | I believe in a practical approach. | 我都信仰实用之道 |
[23:37] | But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are? | 但首先 你们有谁能告诉我一共有多少不可饶恕咒? |
[23:43] | – Three, sir. – And they are so named? | – 三种 先生 – 它们之所以叫这个名字是因为? |
[23:46] | Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will… | 因为它们不可饶恕 使用其中任何一种 就会… |
[23:49] | Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct. | 就会送你一张通往阿兹卡班的单程票 没错 |
[23:54] | The Ministry says you’re too young to see what these curses do. | 魔法部认为你们还太年轻 不适合见识这些咒语的效力 |
[23:56] | I say different! You need to know what you’re up against! | 我不这么想! 你们必须了解自己将面对的是什么! |
[24:00] | You need to be prepared. | 你们得做好准备 |
[24:02] | You need to find another place to put your chewing gum… | 你得换个地方黏你的口香糖… |
[24:05] | besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan! | 别黏在桌子底下 斐尼甘先生! |
[24:07] | No way. The old codger can see out the back of his head. | 不会吧 那糟老头子居然能看到自己脑勺后面 |
[24:11] | And hear across classrooms! | 而且能隔着教室听到你! |
[24:15] | So which curse shall we see first? | 那么咱们先来看哪道咒语? |
[24:19] | – Weasley! – Yes? | – 韦斯莱! – 嗯? |
[24:20] | Stand. | 起立 |
[24:25] | Give us a curse. | 说一个 |
[24:27] | Well, my dad did tell me about one. | 我爸倒是跟我说过一个 |
[24:31] | The Imperius Curse. | 夺魂咒 |
[24:33] | Oh, yeah, your father would know all about that. | 是啊 你爸一定还记忆犹新吧 |
[24:36] | Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. | 当年给魔法部带来不小的损失 |
[24:40] | Perhaps this will show you why. | 或许这能告诉你们为什么 |
[24:50] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[24:53] | Lovely little beauty. | 可爱的小美人儿 |
[24:57] | Engorgio. | 速速变大 |
[25:00] | Imperio! | 魂魄出窍! |
[25:06] | Don’t worry. It’s completely harmless. | 别担心 它一点危险也没有 |
[25:15] | If she bites… | 不过要是她咬人… |
[25:17] | she’s lethal. | 可是致命的 |
[25:21] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么呢? |
[25:24] | Get off! | 滚开! |
[25:28] | Talented, isn’t she? | 她很有才 是吧? |
[25:30] | What should I have her do next? Jump out the window? | 接下来让她干什么? 跳出窗子? |
[25:35] | Drown herself? | 淹死自己? |
[25:48] | Scores of witches and wizards have claimed… | 很多男巫女巫都声称… |
[25:52] | that they only did You-Know-Who’s bidding… | 他们服从神秘人… |
[25:56] | under the influence of the lmperius Curse. | 只是因为他们中了夺魂咒 |
[25:58] | But here’s the rub. | 但问题在这儿 |
[26:01] | How do we sort out the liars? | 我们怎么分辨谁在撒谎呢? |
[26:06] | Another, another. | 下一个 下一个 |
[26:09] | Up, up. Come on. | 起立 起来 来 |
[26:10] | Longbottom, is it? | 你叫隆巴顿 是吧? |
[26:12] | Up. | 起来 |
[26:16] | Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology. | 斯普劳特教授跟我说你对草药学天赋异禀 |
[26:22] | There’s the… | 有个叫… |
[26:24] | The Cruciatus Curse. | 钻心咒 |
[26:26] | Correct, correct. Come, come. | 正确 正确 来 过来 |
[26:29] | Particularly nasty. | 非常邪恶的咒语 |
[26:34] | The torture curse. | 用来折磨人 |
[26:36] | Crucio! | 钻心剜骨! |
[26:51] | Stop it! Can’t you see it’s bothering him? Stop it! | 住手! 你看不出他很难受吗? 住手! |
[27:13] | Perhaps you could give us the last Unforgivable Curse, Miss Granger. | 或许你能告诉我们最后一道不可饶恕咒是什么 格兰杰小姐 |
[27:19] | No? | 不行? |
[27:22] | Avada Kedavra! | 阿瓦达索命! |
[27:28] | The Killing Curse. | 死咒 |
[27:30] | Only one person is known to have survived it… | 目前所知有只一个人从这咒下逃生… |
[27:34] | and he’s sitting in this room. | 而他就坐在这间屋子里 |
[28:08] | Brilliant, isn’t he? | 他很棒 不是吗? |
[28:10] | Completely demented, of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with… | 完全是个疯子 跟他同处一室都感觉恐怖… |
[28:14] | but he’s really been there, you know? He’s looked evil in the eye. | 不过他真的经历过 对吧? 他直面过邪恶势力 |
[28:17] | There’s a reason those curses are unforgivable. | 那些咒语不可饶恕必有其原因 |
[28:20] | To perform them in a classroom… I mean, did you see Neville’s face? | 居然在教室里演示这些咒语… 我想说 你们注意到纳威的表情没有? |
[28:27] | Neville? | 纳威? |
[28:29] | Son? | 孩子? |
[28:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[28:33] | Come on. We’ll have a cup of tea. I want to show you something. | 来 我们去喝杯茶 我有东西给你看 |
[28:51] | We’re gonna be late! | 我们该迟到了! |
[29:07] | Come on, Cedric. Put it in! | 来吧 塞德里克 投进去! |
[29:25] | Eternal glory. Be brilliant, wouldn’t it? | 永恒的荣耀 太让人神往了 |
[29:27] | Three years from now, when we’re old enough to be chosen. | 三年以后 我们的年龄也足够入选了 |
[29:30] | Yeah, rather you than me. | 对 最好选你别选我 |
[29:32] | Yes! | 好了! |
[29:36] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:38] | – Well, lads, we’ve done it. – Cooked it up just this morning. | – 哦 小伙子 我们成功了 – 今天早晨刚刚完工的 |
[29:41] | It’s not going to work. | 没用的呦 |
[29:45] | – Oh, yeah? – And why is that, Granger? | – 哦 是吗? – 为什么呢 格兰杰? |
[29:47] | You see this? This is an Age Line. | 看到这个吗? 这是个年龄限制 |
[29:51] | Dumbledore drew it himself. | 邓布利多亲自画的 |
[29:52] | So? | 那又如何? |
[29:56] | So a genius like Dumbledore couldn’t possibly be fooled… | 一个像邓布利多这样的天才怎么可能… |
[29:59] | by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion. | 被又可怜又愚蠢的增龄剂愚弄 |
[30:03] | – But that’s why it’s so brilliant. – Because it’s so pathetically dimwitted. | – 所以这办法才如此聪明 – 因为这办法又可怜又愚蠢 |
[30:09] | – Ready, Fred? – Ready, George. | – 准备好了吗 弗雷德? – 准备好了 乔治 |
[30:11] | – Bottoms up. – Bottoms up. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[30:16] | – Yes! – Yes! | – 不错! – 不错! |
[30:19] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[30:21] | Yes! | 好! |
[30:23] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[30:28] | – Yes! – Yes! | – 好了! – 好了! |
[30:39] | – You said! – You said! | – 你说可以! – 你说可以! |
[30:42] | – Oh, right, you want a piece of me?! – I’ll tear your ears off! | – 哦 好吧 你想打架吗?! – 我要把你的耳朵撕下来! |
[30:45] | – Now you’re making me laugh. – Take this! Come on! | – 你别逗我了 – 接招! 来啊! |
[30:48] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打他! 打他! 打他! |
[30:55] | We’re “old school,” right? | 我们是”老学生”了 对吧? |
[30:57] | Yeah, but you look older! | 是 不过你看起来更老! |
[31:30] | Sit down. Please. | 坐下 请坐 |
[31:36] | Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for: | 你们等待的时刻到了 |
[31:39] | The champion selection. | 勇士抽选 |
[32:13] | The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum. | 德姆斯特朗的勇士 是威克多尔・克鲁姆 |
[32:33] | The champion for Beauxbatons… | 布斯巴顿的勇士… |
[32:35] | is Fleur Delacour. | 是芙蓉・德拉库尔 |
[32:48] | The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory! | 霍格沃茨的勇士 塞德里克・迪戈里! |
[33:01] | Excellent! We now have our three champions. | 很好! 现在我们选出了我们的三个勇士 |
[33:06] | But in the end, only one will go down in history. | 不过最终 只有一个会被载入史册 |
[33:10] | Only one will hoist this chalice of champions… | 只有一个人会举起这个冠军圣杯… |
[33:14] | this vessel of victory… | 这个胜利的化身… |
[33:17] | the Triwizard Cup! | 三强杯! |
[33:50] | Harry Potter. | 哈利・波特 |
[33:53] | Harry Potter? | 哈利・波特呢? |
[33:59] | No. No. | 不要 别 |
[34:02] | Harry Potter! | 哈利・波特! |
[34:04] | Go on, Harry. | 去吧 哈利 |
[34:06] | Harry, for goodness sake. | 哈利 看在上帝的份上 |
[34:39] | He’s a cheat! | 他作弊了! |
[34:41] | He’s not even 17 yet! | 他还不够17岁! |
[35:11] | – It’s wrong, I tell you! – You French tart. | – 我跟你说 这样不对! – 你个法国妞 |
[35:15] | – Everything is a conspiracy theory! – Quiet! I can’t think! | – 这全都是阴谋! – 安静! 我思考不了了! |
[35:18] | – Everything is a conspiracy theory! – I protest. | – 这全都是阴谋! – 我抗议 |
[35:20] | – Harry. – I protest! | – 哈利 – 我抗议! |
[35:21] | Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire? | 你把自己的名字投进火焰杯里了吗? |
[35:23] | – No, sir. – Did you ask one of the older students… | – 没有 先生 – 你是不是请别的年长的同学… |
[35:26] | – to do it for you? – No, sir. | – 为你投了? – 也没有 先生 |
[35:27] | – You’re absolutely sure? – Yes. Yes, sir. | – 你说的实话吗? – 是实话 先生 |
[35:31] | – But of course he is lying. – The hell he is! | – 他当然是在撒谎 – 这他妈不可能是撒谎! |
[35:33] | The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. | 火焰杯是一件非常强力的法器 |
[35:35] | Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm could’ve hoodwinked it. | 只有异常强力的混淆咒才能蒙蔽它 |
[35:39] | Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year. | 那可是远远超出四年级生能力的魔法 |
[35:41] | You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye. | 你看起来对这个事情有些独到的看法 疯眼汉 |
[35:44] | It was once my job to think as dark wizards do, Karkaroff… | 我曾经的工作 就是按照黑巫师的思路来思考… |
[35:48] | – perhaps you remember. – This doesn’t help, Alastor. | – 记得吗 卡卡洛夫 – 争吵没有用 阿拉斯托 |
[35:52] | Leave this to you, Barty. | 你来决定吧 巴蒂 |
[35:56] | The rules are absolute. | 规则是绝对权威的 |
[35:59] | The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract. | 火焰杯造就了一份有约束力的魔法契约 |
[36:05] | Mr. Potter has no choice. | 波特先生别无选择 |
[36:08] | He is, as of tonight… | 他 今晚… |
[36:12] | a Triwizard champion. | 被选中为三强争霸赛的勇士 |
[36:42] | This can’t go on, Albus. | 不能这样下去 阿不思 |
[36:44] | First the Dark Mark. Now this? | 先是黑魔标记 现在又来这个? |
[36:47] | What do you suggest, Minerva? | 米勒娃 你的意见呢? |
[36:50] | Put an end to it. | 终止吧 |
[36:53] | Don’t let Potter compete. | 别让波特参赛 |
[36:55] | You heard Barty. The rules are clear. | 你听到巴蒂说的了 规则很明确 |
[36:58] | Well, the devil with Barty and his rules. | 让巴蒂和他的规则去死吧 |
[37:01] | And since when did you accommodate the Ministry? | 你什么时候开始顺从魔法部了? |
[37:03] | Headmaster, I, too, find it difficult to believe this mere coincidence. | 校长 我也不相信事件事只是巧合 |
[37:08] | However, if we are to truly discover the meaning of these events… | 然而 如果我们想真正揭开这些事件的含义… |
[37:12] | perhaps we should, for the time being… | 也许我们应该 暂时… |
[37:16] | let them unfold. | 让他们开赛 |
[37:19] | What…? Do nothing? | 什么…? 袖手旁观? |
[37:21] | Offer him up as bait? | 送羊入虎口? |
[37:24] | Potter is a boy, not a piece of meat. | 波特是个孩子 不是羊 |
[37:27] | I agree. With Severus. | 我同意 西弗勒斯的意见 |
[37:31] | Alastor, keep an eye on Harry, will you? | 阿拉斯托 盯着点哈利 可以吗? |
[37:34] | – I can do that. – Don’t let him know, though. | – 我可以 – 而且 别让他察觉到 |
[37:36] | He must be anxious enough as it is… | 他知道将要面临什么… |
[37:40] | knowing what lies ahead. | 肯定已经够焦虑的了 |
[37:43] | Then again, we all are. | 我们都一样 |
[37:49] | 哈利・波特 | |
[38:01] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[38:04] | Never mind. Doesn’t matter. | 算了 无所谓 |
[38:07] | Might’ve let your best friend know, though. | 不过你应该让你最好的朋友知道吧 |
[38:09] | – Let you know what? – You know bloody well what. | – 让你知道什么? – 你清楚是什么 |
[38:12] | I didn’t ask for this to happen, Ron. | 罗恩 我没想到会发生这样的事 |
[38:15] | Okay? | 明白吗? |
[38:17] | – You’re being stupid. – Yeah, that’s me. | – 你别傻了 – 是啊 就是我 |
[38:19] | Ron Weasley, Harry Potter’s stupid friend. | 罗恩・韦斯莱 哈利・波特的傻朋友 |
[38:27] | I didn’t put my name in that cup. | 我没有把名字投进火焰杯里 |
[38:29] | I don’t want eternal glory. I just wanna be… | 我不想要永恒的荣耀 我只想… |
[38:35] | Look, I don’t know what happened tonight… | 听着 我不知道今晚发生了什么… |
[38:37] | and I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[38:39] | It just did. | 它就是发生了 |
[38:41] | Okay? | 懂吗? |
[38:52] | Piss off. | 讨厌 |
[39:09] | What a charismatic quartet. | 多么神采奕奕的四个人 |
[39:12] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[39:15] | I’m Rita Skeeter. | 我是丽塔・斯基特 |
[39:18] | I write for the Daily Prophet. | 预言家日报的记者 |
[39:21] | But of course you know that, don’t you? It’s you we don’t know. | 你们肯定知道我 对吧? 反而是我们不了解你们 |
[39:26] | You’re the juicy news. | 你们可是大新闻 |
[39:28] | What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks? | 这美丽的面容下藏着哪些趣事? |
[39:33] | What mysteries do the muscles mask? | 肌肉下面掩藏着多少秘密? |
[39:36] | Does courage lie beneath those curls? | 卷曲的头发之下是否存在胆识? |
[39:40] | In short, what makes a champion tick? | 长话短说 各位有何过人之处呢? |
[39:43] | “Me, Myself & I” want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. | “我 我还是我”想知道 更不要说我狂热的读者们了 |
[39:48] | So who’s feeling up to sharing? | 那么谁想来跟我们分享一下? |
[39:54] | Shall we start with the youngest? Lovely. | 我们要不要从最年轻的开始? 小宝贝 |
[40:08] | This is cozy. | 这真舒服 |
[40:11] | It’s a broom cupboard. | 这是个扫帚储藏室 |
[40:13] | You should feel right at home, then. | 那么 你应该感觉像回家一样了 |
[40:15] | Don’t mind if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill, do you? | 我用速记笔 你不介意吧? |
[40:18] | No. | 不 |
[40:20] | So tell me, Harry. | 那么告诉我 哈利 |
[40:22] | Here you sit, a mere boy of 12… | 坐在我面前的 这个不到12的男孩… |
[40:26] | I’m 14. Sorry. | 抱歉 我14了 |
[40:27] | About to compete against three students… | 将要对抗的三个学生… |
[40:30] | not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself… | 不仅在情感上远远成熟过你… |
[40:34] | but who have mastered spells that you wouldn’t attempt… | 而且还精通那些你连最迷离的白日梦里… |
[40:37] | in your dizziest daydreams. | 都不敢尝试的咒语 |
[40:39] | Concerned? | 有压力吗? |
[40:43] | I don’t know. I haven’t really thought about it. | 不知道 我还没有考虑过这些 |
[40:46] | Just ignore the quill. | 别管这笔了 |
[40:48] | Then, of course, you’re no ordinary boy of 12, are you? | 当然 你也不是普通的12岁男孩 对吧? |
[40:51] | – Fourteen. – Your story’s legend. | – 14岁 – 你的故事是个传奇 |
[40:54] | Do you think it was the trauma of your past… | 你是否认为是因为你过去的创伤… |
[40:56] | that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament? | 才使你如此强烈地想要参与这么危险的赛事? |
[41:00] | No, I didn’t enter. | 不 我没有参赛 |
[41:02] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然没有 |
[41:06] | Everyone loves a rebel, Harry. | 大家都喜欢叛逆的故事 哈利 |
[41:09] | Scratch that last. | 最后这段划掉 |
[41:12] | Speaking of your parents, were they alive… | 说到你的父母 如果他们还活着… |
[41:15] | how do you think they’d feel? | 你觉得他们会有何感受? |
[41:16] | Proud? Or concerned… | 自豪? 还是担心… |
[41:18] | that your attitude shows, at best, a pathological need for attention… | 从你的态度看来 你极度渴望被注意 这是最好情况… |
[41:22] | at worst, a psychotic death wish? | 最差情况 你发了疯想寻死 |
[41:26] | Hey, my eyes aren’t “glistening with the ghosts of my past.” | 嘿 我的眼睛里没有”映出了过去的灵魂”好吗 |
[42:03] | Harry, I couldn ‘t risk sending Hedwig. | 哈利 我不能冒险派海德薇了 |
[42:06] | Since the World Cup, the Ministry’s been intercepting more and more owls… | 自从魁地奇世界杯之后 魔法部拦截了越来越多的猫头鹰… |
[42:09] | and she’s too easily recognized. | 而她太好认了 |
[42:11] | We need to talk, Harry, face-to-face. | 我们需要谈谈 哈利 面对面的 |
[42:14] | Meet me in the Gryffindor common room, 1:00 this Saturday night. | 本周六晚1点 去格兰芬多的公共休息室见我 |
[42:19] | And make sure you’re alone. | 别让别人跟着 |
[42:21] | Sirius. | 小天狼星 |
[42:22] | P. S: | 备注 |
[42:24] | The bird bites. | 这鸟咬人 |
[42:36] | Sirius? | 小天狼星? |
[42:55] | Harry Potter, age 12… | 哈利・波特 12岁… |
[42:57] | suspect entrant in the Triwizard Tournament. | 三强争霸赛的争议参赛者 |
[43:00] | His eyes swimming with the ghosts of his past… | 他的眼睛与他过去的灵魂一起湿润… |
[43:02] | and choking back tears… | 噙回了眼泪… |
[43:20] | Sirius. How…? | 小天狼星 你怎么…? |
[43:22] | I don’t have much time, so let me get straight to it. | 我时间不多 咱们开门见山 |
[43:25] | Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire? | 你有还是没有把自己的名字投进火焰杯? |
[43:28] | No! | 没有! |
[43:30] | I had to ask. | 我不得不问 |
[43:32] | Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort. | 现在 给我说说你的梦境 你提到了虫尾巴和伏地魔 |
[43:37] | But who was the third man in the room? | 不过房间里第三个人是谁? |
[43:39] | – I don’t know. – You didn’t hear a name? | – 我不知道 – 你没听到名字? |
[43:42] | No. | 没有 |
[43:45] | Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important. | 伏地魔正在给他分配任务 某些重要的任务 |
[43:49] | And what was that? | 是什么任务? |
[43:52] | He wanted… | 他要抓… |
[43:54] | me. | 我 |
[43:56] | I don’t know why. But he was gonna use this man to get to me. | 我不知道为什么 不过他要通过这个人来抓我 |
[44:02] | But, I mean, it was only a dream, right? | 不过 我想说 这只是个梦而已 对吧? |
[44:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[44:06] | It’s just a dream. | 只是个梦而已 |
[44:09] | Look, Harry. | 你看 哈利 |
[44:10] | The Death Eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that goblet… | 魁地奇世界杯上的食死徒 还有火焰杯里你的名字… |
[44:14] | these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn’t safe anymore. | 这些不是单纯的巧合 霍格沃茨不再安全了 |
[44:18] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[44:19] | I’m saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff? | 我说魔鬼已经进来了 伊戈尔・卡卡洛夫? |
[44:24] | He was a Death Eater. And no one, no one stops being a Death Eater. | 他曾经是个食死徒 而食死徒永远无法改变自己的本性 |
[44:29] | Then there’s Barty Crouch. Heart of stone. | 还有巴蒂・克劳奇 铁石心肠 |
[44:31] | Sent his own son to Azkaban. | 把他自己的儿子都送进了阿兹卡班 |
[44:38] | You think one of them put my name in the goblet? | 你觉得是他们中有人把我的名字投进了火焰杯? |
[44:41] | I haven’t a clue who put your name in that goblet… | 我也不知道是谁投了你的名字… |
[44:43] | but whoever did is no friend to you. People die in this tournament. | 不过不管是谁干的 肯定不是你的朋友 这项赛事里是会死人的 |
[44:47] | – I’m not ready for this, Sirius. – You don’t have a choice. | – 小天狼星 我没能力应付这一切 – 你别无选择 |
[44:54] | – Someone’s coming. – Keep your friends close, Harry. | – 有人来了 – 和朋友们在一起 哈利 |
[45:00] | – Who were you talking to? – What? | – 你在跟谁讲话? – 什么? |
[45:02] | – Who says I was talking to anyone? – I heard voices. | – 谁说我在讲话? – 我听到不止一个人的声音 |
[45:05] | Maybe you’re imagining things. Wouldn’t be the first time. | 可能是你的想象 也不是第一次了 |
[45:09] | You’re probably just practicing for your next interview, I expect. | 你可能只是在准备你的下次采访而已 希望如此 |
[45:28] | 少年的悲剧 | |
[45:39] | Amazing. | 漂亮 |
[45:42] | – Amazing! – Neville. You’re doing it again. | – 漂亮! – 纳威 你又开始了 |
[45:47] | Right, sorry. | 是 抱歉 |
[45:49] | “Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs”? | “地中海神奇水生植物和它们的特性”? |
[45:52] | Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea. | 穆迪给我的 我们喝茶那天 |
[45:57] | It’s already been through enough people. | 已经有很多人知道了 |
[45:59] | Why don’t you just go and talk to him yourself? | 你为什么不直接去跟他讲? |
[46:02] | Ron, this is your problem, not mine. | 罗恩 这是你的事 不是我的 |
[46:05] | What do you want me to say again? | 为什么你要让我再说一遍? |
[46:07] | Go. | 去吧 |
[46:11] | Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him… | 罗纳德想让我告诉你 西莫跟他说… |
[46:16] | that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid’s looking for you. | 帕瓦蒂告诉迪安说 海格在找你 |
[46:20] | Is that right? Well, you… | 是这样吗? 哦 你… |
[46:22] | What? | 什么? |
[46:29] | – Are you sure you won’t do this? – Do it. | – 你确定不想自己说? – 说吧 |
[46:34] | Dean was told by Parvati that… | 帕瓦蒂告诉迪安说… |
[46:38] | Please don’t ask me to say it again. | 求你别再让我说一遍了 |
[46:41] | Hagrid’s looking for you. | 海格在找你 |
[46:43] | – Well, you can tell Ronald… – I’m not an owl! | – 哦 你可以告诉罗纳德… – 我不是猫头鹰! |
[46:57] | Did you bring your father’s cloak, like I asked you? | 我让你带上你父亲的隐形衣 你带了吗? |
[46:59] | Yeah, I brought the cloak. Hagrid, where are we going? | 带了 我带了 海格 我们去哪? |
[47:02] | You’ll see soon enough. | 你很快就看到了 |
[47:03] | Now pay attention, this is important. | 注意了 这很重要 |
[47:07] | What’s with the flower? | 带花干什么? |
[47:10] | Hagrid, have you combed your hair? | 海格 你梳头了? |
[47:13] | As a matter of fact, I have. | 我 确实梳了 |
[47:15] | You might like to try the same thing now and again. | 可以经常试试 |
[47:26] | Hagrid? | 海格? |
[47:32] | The cloak! Put the cloak on! | 隐形衣! 穿上! |
[47:40] | – Bonsoir, Olympe. – Oh, Hagrid. | – 晚上好 奥利姆 – 哦 海格 |
[47:44] | I thought perhaps you weren’t coming. I thought perhaps… | 我还以为你不会来了 我还以为… |
[47:48] | you had forgotten me. | 你已经忘了我了 |
[47:50] | Couldn’t forget you, Olympe. | 忘不了你 奥利姆 |
[47:53] | What is it you wanted to show me? | 你想要让我看什么? |
[47:57] | When we spoke earlier, you sounded so… | 之前我们谈的时候 你听起来很… |
[48:00] | exhilarated. | 兴奋 |
[48:02] | You’ll be glad you came. Trust me. | 你会很高兴过来的 相信我 |
[48:16] | Can we get closer? | 我们能离近点吗? |
[48:25] | Dragons? | 龙? |
[48:27] | That’s the first task? | 这是第一个任务? |
[48:29] | – You’re joking. – Come on, Harry. | – 你开玩笑吧 – 行了 哈利 |
[48:32] | These are seriously misunderstood creatures. | 这是些被人们严重误解的物种 |
[48:36] | Oh, crikey! | 哦 哎呀! |
[48:38] | Although, I have to admit… | 不过 我不得不承认… |
[48:40] | that Horntail is a right nasty piece of work. | 那只树蜂龙可真不是好惹的 |
[48:43] | Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing him, you know. | 可怜的罗恩看到它的时候差点吓晕过去 |
[48:48] | – Ron was here? – Oh, sure. | – 罗恩知道了? – 哦 是的 |
[48:50] | His brother Charlie helped to bring him over from Romania. | 他哥哥查理帮忙把这只从罗马尼亚运来的 |
[48:54] | Didn’t Ron tell you that? | 罗恩没告诉你? |
[48:57] | No, he didn’t. | 没 他没有 |
[48:59] | He didn’t tell me a thing. | 他什么都没说 |
[49:11] | – You cheat, Potter. – You stink, Potter. | – 你作弊 波特 – 波特臭大粪 |
[49:16] | – Good luck, Potter. – Potter stinks! | – 一路顺风 波特 – 波特臭大粪! |
[49:18] | – Cedric rules. – Thanks. | – 塞德里克必胜 – 谢谢 |
[49:22] | Like the badge? | 喜欢这徽章吗? |
[49:24] | Excuse me. | 请让开 |
[49:30] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[49:32] | Hey! Read the badge, Potter! | 嘿! 念念这徽章 波特! |
[49:34] | Can I have a com.funword.word? | 能跟你说两句吗? |
[49:37] | – All right. – You stink, Potter! | – 可以 – 波特臭大粪! |
[49:39] | – Potter, you stink! – Harry Potter smells! | – 波特臭大粪! – 哈利・波特真恶心! |
[49:44] | Dragons. That’s the first task. | 龙 第一个任务是龙 |
[49:47] | – They’ve got one for each of us. – Come on, Ced! | – 他们给我们每个人都准备了一条 – 行了 塞德里克! |
[49:51] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[49:53] | And Fleur and Krum, do they…? | 还有芙蓉和克鲁姆 他们…? |
[49:57] | – Yes. – Come on, Ced, leave him. | – 是的 – 行了 塞德里克 别理他 |
[49:59] | – Right. – He’s not worth it. | – 对 – 他不配 |
[50:01] | – Read the badges, Potter! – Hey, listen. About the badges. | – 念念这徽章 波特! – 嘿 这个徽章的事 |
[50:03] | – I’ve asked them not to wear them, but… – Don’t worry about it. | – 我请求过他们不要戴 可是… – 别在意那个了 |
[50:06] | It’s not like I try to blow things up, exactly. | 真的 我不是想把事情搞砸 |
[50:10] | It just happens a fair bit. | 只是就这样发生了 |
[50:11] | You have to admit, though, fire’s pretty fascinating. | 你不得不承认 而且 火焰还不错 |
[50:14] | You’re a right foul git, you know that? | 知道吗 你真是个饭桶? |
[50:16] | – You think so? – I know so. | – 你这么认为? – 我本来就知道 |
[50:19] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[50:20] | – Yeah. Stay away from me. – Fine. | – 有 离我远点 – 好的 |
[50:26] | – There’s Potter. Cheat. – Why so tense, Potter? | – 波特来了 作弊 – 波特 这么紧张干什么? |
[50:31] | My father and I have a bet, you see. | 是这样 我父亲跟我打了个赌 |
[50:33] | I don’t think you’re gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament. | 我认为你在比赛里坚持不了10分钟 |
[50:39] | He disagrees. He thinks you won’t last five. | 他不同意 他认为你连五分钟都坚持不了 |
[50:42] | I don’t give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy. | 马尔福 我才不在意你父亲怎么想 |
[50:46] | He’s vile and cruel. And you’re just pathetic. | 他又卑鄙又残忍 而你只是可悲 |
[50:51] | – Pathetic? – Oh, no, you don’t, sonny! | – 可悲? – 住手 小子! |
[50:56] | I’ll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned! | 我来教教你如何在背后捅刀子! |
[50:59] | You stinking, cowardly, scummy… | 你这个恶心 懦弱 下流… |
[51:03] | – Professor Moody! – back-shooting… | – 穆迪教授! – 暗箭伤人的… |
[51:05] | – What are you doing? – Teaching. | – 你在干什么? – 教训教训 |
[51:09] | – Is that a…? Is that a student? – Technically, it’s a ferret. | – 那是个…? 那是个学生吗? – 准确地说 是只雪貂 |
[51:19] | Stand still! Stand still! | 站住! 别动! |
[51:31] | – My father will hear about this! – Is that a threat? | – 我要告诉我爸爸去! – 威胁我? |
[51:34] | – Professor Moody! – Is that a threat? | – 穆迪教授! – 是威胁我吗? |
[51:36] | Professor! | 教授! |
[51:38] | I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair! | 我可以给你讲讲你爸爸的故事 听了让你头发都竖起来! |
[51:42] | – Alastor! Alastor. – It doesn’t end here! | – 阿拉斯托! 阿拉斯托 – 走着瞧! |
[51:45] | We never use transfiguration as a punishment! | 我们从不使用变形作为惩罚! |
[51:49] | Surely Dumbledore told you that. | 邓布利多肯定告诉过你 |
[51:51] | – He might’ve mentioned it. – Well, you will do well to remember it. | – 他大概提到过 – 那你就应该牢牢记住 |
[51:57] | Away! | 让开! |
[52:01] | You. Come with me. | 你 跟我来 |
[52:39] | That’s a Foe-Glass. | 那是照妖镜 |
[52:42] | Lets me keep an eye on my enemies. | 帮助我留意敌人 |
[52:44] | If I can see the whites of their eyes, they’re standing right behind me. | 如果我能看清他们的眼白 说明他们就在我正后方 |
[52:53] | Wouldn’t even bother telling you what’s in there. | 都懒得告诉你里面有什么 |
[52:55] | You wouldn’t believe it if I did. | 说了你也不信 |
[52:58] | Now… | 现在… |
[53:01] | what are you going to do about your dragon? | 你打算怎么对付龙呢? |
[53:08] | Well, you know, I just thought I’d… | 这个嘛 我觉得我应该… |
[53:12] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[53:17] | Listen to me, Potter. | 听我说 波特 |
[53:19] | Your pal Diggory? | 你的伙伴迪戈里? |
[53:21] | By your age, he could turn a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. | 他在你这么大的时候 能把口哨变成手表并且把时间唱给你听 |
[53:26] | Miss Delacour? | 德拉库尔小姐嘛? |
[53:28] | She’s as much a fairy princess as I am. | 就是花架子一个 |
[53:31] | As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust… | 至于克鲁姆 他脑袋里可能装满了木屑… |
[53:35] | but Karkaroff’s is not. | 但卡卡洛夫可不笨 |
[53:37] | They’ll have a strategy. | 他们会制定一个方案 |
[53:39] | And you can bet that it will play to Krum’s strengths. | 绝好地发挥出克鲁姆的优势 |
[53:47] | Come on, Potter. | 想想 波特 |
[53:49] | What are your strengths? | 你的强项是什么? |
[53:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:54] | Well, I can fly. I mean, I’m a fair flyer. But I… | 我会飞 我飞得还行 但我… |
[53:57] | – Better than fair, the way I heard it. – But I’m not allowed a broom. | – 据我所闻 不只是还行 – 但我不能使用扫帚 |
[54:02] | You’re allowed a wand. | 你可以用魔杖 |
[54:12] | Bets! Place your bets! | 下注! 快下注了! |
[54:13] | Bets taken! Bets taken here! | 这边下注! 这边下注! |
[54:16] | Step up, folks! Who fancies a flutter in today’s bloodbath? | 行动啊 各位! 谁想在今日的血战中小赌一把? |
[54:19] | Smart money’s on Krum to survive! Any bets? | 下注赌克鲁姆生还! 要下注吗? |
[54:22] | Yes, sir? | 您说 先生? |
[54:24] | Ten-to-one for Fleur. There you go. Thank you very much. | 芙蓉10赔1 您拿好 非常感谢 |
[54:27] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[54:29] | This is a great day for all of us. | 这是我们所有人的大日子 |
[54:35] | Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger. | 三个任务都非常危险 |
[54:39] | Please keep your seats at all times. | 请时刻待在座位上 |
[54:42] | This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to. | 这样可以最小化任何可能的危险 |
[54:45] | – Harry? Is that you? – Yeah. | – 哈利? 是你吗? – 是的 |
[54:49] | I’m sure we all wish our champions… | 无疑我们都对今日的勇者们… |
[54:51] | – How are you feeling? Okay? – the greatest of luck. | – 你感觉如何? 还好吗? – 寄予最大的祝福 |
[54:56] | The key is to concentrate. After that, you just have to… | 关键就是集中精力 之后 你就只需… |
[55:00] | Battle a dragon. | 与龙作战 |
[55:06] | Young love. | 初恋萌动 |
[55:09] | How… | 多么的… |
[55:13] | stirring. | 激动人心 |
[55:17] | If everything goes unfortunately today… | 如果今日一切不顺的话… |
[55:20] | you two may even make the front page. | 你们甚至可以上头版 |
[55:23] | You have no business here. | 这里没你什么事 |
[55:25] | This tent is for champions… | 帐篷是给勇士准备的… |
[55:28] | and friends. | 还有他们的朋友 |
[55:32] | No matter. We’ve got what we wanted. | 没关系 我们已经得到想要的了 |
[55:40] | Good day, champions. Gather round, please. | 日安 勇士们 请集合 |
[55:43] | Now, you’ve waited, you’ve wondered, and at last the moment has arrived. | 历经等待和猜度以后 这一刻终于到来了 |
[55:47] | A moment only four of you can fully appreciate. | 只有你们四位可以充分感受这一刻 |
[55:50] | What are you doing here, Miss Granger? | 你在这干嘛 格兰杰小姐? |
[55:54] | Sorry, I’ll just go. | 抱歉 我就走 |
[55:56] | Barty, the bag. | 巴蒂 袋子拿来 |
[55:58] | Champions, in a circle around me. | 勇士们 在我身边围一圈 |
[56:00] | Miss Delacour, over here. Mr. Krum. | 德拉库尔小姐 这边 克鲁姆先生 |
[56:03] | And, Potter, Mr. Potter, over here. That’s right. Now… | 还有 波特 波特先生 站这里 好了 现在… |
[56:07] | Miss Delacour, if you will. | 德拉库尔小姐 请先来 |
[56:14] | The Welsh Green. | 威尔士绿龙 |
[56:20] | Mr. Krum. | 克鲁姆先生 |
[56:24] | The Chinese Fireball. | 中国火球龙 |
[56:33] | The Swedish Short-Snout. | 瑞典短鼻龙 |
[56:36] | – Which leaves… – The Horntail. | – 剩下的就是… – 树蜂龙 |
[56:38] | – What’s that, boy? – Nothing. | – 你说什么 孩子? – 没什么 |
[56:44] | The Hungarian Horntail. | 匈牙利树蜂龙 |
[56:48] | These represent four very real dragons… | 这些代表着四条真正的龙… |
[56:51] | each of which has been given a golden egg to protect. | 每条龙都守护着一枚金蛋 |
[56:55] | Your objective is simple: | 你们的目标很简单: |
[56:57] | Collect the egg. | 拿到金蛋 |
[56:59] | This you must do, for each egg contains a clue… | 这是必须的 每只蛋里都有一条线索… |
[57:02] | without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. | 没有它你们就别想进入下一个任务 |
[57:06] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[57:08] | Very well. Good luck, champions. | 很好 祝你们好运 勇士们 |
[57:11] | Mr. Diggory, at the sound of the cannon, you may… | 迪戈里先生 炮声一响 你就可以… |
[57:22] | Diggory! Diggory! Diggory! | 迪戈里! 迪戈里! 迪戈里! |
[57:38] | Three of our champions have now faced their dragons… | 我们有三位勇士已经挑战了火龙… |
[57:41] | and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. | 他们都能进入下一个任务 |
[57:45] | And now our fourth and final contestant. | 现在欢迎第四位也是最后一位参赛者 |
[57:50] | Harry! Harry! Harry! | 哈利! 哈利! 哈利! |
[59:01] | Your wand, Harry! Your wand! | 魔杖 哈利! 用魔杖! |
[59:05] | Accio Firebolt! | 火弩箭飞来! |
[59:36] | – Yeah! – Yes! | – 好啊! – 好! |
[59:58] | – Yeah! – Yeah! Well done, dragon! | – 好! – 好! 做得好 火龙! |
[1:02:33] | Yes! Yes! | 好! 好! |
[1:02:58] | – Yes, Harry! – Knew you wouldn’t die, Harry. Lose a leg. | – 太棒了 哈利! – 就知道你不会死的 哈利 最多断条腿 |
[1:03:01] | – Or an arm. – Pack it in altogether? | – 或者胳膊 – 伸腿瞪眼? |
[1:03:03] | – Never! – Never! | – 绝不会! – 绝不会! |
[1:03:07] | Shush! | 安静! |
[1:03:09] | Go on, Harry. What’s the clue? | 快点 哈利 线索是什么? |
[1:03:13] | – Who wants me to open it? – Yes! | – 谁想我打开? – 我想! |
[1:03:16] | – Do you want me to open it? – Yes! | – 想让我打开吗? – 想! |
[1:03:30] | What the bloody hell was that? | 那是什么玩意? |
[1:03:37] | All right, everyone! Go back to your knitting. | 好了 大家! 该干嘛干嘛去 |
[1:03:40] | This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy sods listening in. | 没有你们这些好管闲事的偷听也够尴尬的了 |
[1:03:47] | I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire. | 我想 要是你自己把名字放到火焰杯里 肯定是疯了 |
[1:03:51] | Caught on, have you? Took you long enough. | 终于想通了? 时间可够长的 |
[1:03:55] | I wasn’t the only one who thought you’d done it. | 又不只我一个人认为你作了弊 |
[1:03:57] | Everyone was saying it behind your back. | 大家都在你背后这么说 |
[1:04:02] | Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better. | 是吗 真是感觉轻松百倍啊 |
[1:04:06] | – Least I warned you about the dragons. – Hagrid warned me about the dragons. | – 起码我提醒你龙的事了 – 海格提醒的我龙的事 |
[1:04:09] | No, no, no, I did. | 不不不 是我 |
[1:04:11] | No, don’t you remember? I told Hermione to tell you… | 你不记得了吗? 我告诉赫敏跟你说… |
[1:04:14] | that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. | 西莫告诉我说 帕瓦蒂让迪恩给他说海格在找你 |
[1:04:19] | Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along. | 但其实跟西莫没半毛钱干系 所以一直都是我 |
[1:04:24] | I thought we’d be all right, you know… | 我以为我们会和好 你知道的… |
[1:04:27] | after you’d figured that out. | 你把这关系理顺了之后 |
[1:04:29] | Who…? Who could possibly figure that out? | 谁…? 谁能想出来? |
[1:04:32] | That’s completely mental. | 简直是乱七八糟 |
[1:04:34] | Yeah. Isn’t it? | 确实是哈? |
[1:04:37] | I suppose I was a bit distraught. | 我想我是有点神经错乱了 |
[1:04:42] | Boys. | 男生啊 |
[1:05:08] | – Hi, Harry. – Hi, Harry. | – 嗨 哈利 – 嗨 哈利 |
[1:05:13] | Cho, Harry’s looking at you. | 秋 哈利在看你 |
[1:05:20] | Shush. | 别笑 |
[1:05:22] | Look at this! | 看这个! |
[1:05:25] | I can’t believe it! She’s done it again. | 简直不敢相信! 她又在瞎编了 |
[1:05:29] | “Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl… | “格兰杰小姐 一个长相平平但野心勃勃的姑娘… |
[1:05:31] | seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. | 似乎对著名巫师情有独钟 |
[1:05:34] | Her latest prey, sources report… | 她目前的猎物 据可靠消息… |
[1:05:37] | is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. | 不是别人 正是保加利亚队英雄维克多・克鲁姆 |
[1:05:41] | No com.funword.word yet on how Harry Potter’s taking this latest emotional blow.” | 哈利・波特对此最新情感打击作何反应暂无消息” |
[1:05:46] | Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley. | 您的包裹 韦斯莱先生 |
[1:05:48] | Thank you, Nigel. | 谢谢你 奈杰尔 |
[1:05:54] | Not now, Nigel. Later. | 现在不行 奈杰尔 一会儿 |
[1:05:59] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:06:06] | I told him I’d get him Harry’s autograph. | 我告诉他会给他弄哈利的签名照 |
[1:06:11] | Oh, look, Mum’s sent me something. | 快看 妈妈给我寄东西了 |
[1:06:21] | Mum sent me a dress. | 妈妈给我寄了条裙子 |
[1:06:23] | Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet? | 跟你眼睛很配嘛 有花边礼帽吗? |
[1:06:27] | Nose down, Harry. | 别闹了 哈利 |
[1:06:29] | – Ginny, these must be for you. – I’m not wearing that, it’s ghastly. | – 金妮 这肯定是给你的 – 我才不会穿 丑死了 |
[1:06:35] | What are you on about? | 你又笑什么? |
[1:06:37] | They’re not for Ginny. | 这不是给金妮的 |
[1:06:39] | They’re for you. | 是你给的 |
[1:06:42] | – Dress robes. – Dress robes? For what? | – 礼服长袍 – 礼服长袍? 干嘛用? |
[1:06:47] | The Yule Ball | 圣诞舞会 |
[1:06:49] | has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament | 自开赛以来 |
[1:06:55] | since its inception. | 一直是三强争霸赛的传统 |
[1:06:58] | On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests… | 在圣诞平安夜 我们和客人们 |
[1:07:02] | gather in the Great Hall… | 齐聚在大礼堂… |
[1:07:04] | for a night of well-mannered frivolity. | 共度轻松而又文雅的一夜 |
[1:07:09] | As representatives of the host school… | 作为主办学校的代表… |
[1:07:12] | I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward. | 我希望你们每一个人都表现出最佳的一面 |
[1:07:17] | And I mean this literally, because… | 这句话毫不夸张 因为… |
[1:07:20] | the Yule Ball is, first and foremost… | 圣诞舞会 首要的… |
[1:07:25] | a dance. | 就是跳舞 |
[1:07:31] | Silence! | 安静! |
[1:07:33] | The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect… | 戈德里克・格兰芬多学院近10个世纪以来… |
[1:07:36] | of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries. | 备受巫师界尊重 |
[1:07:39] | I will not have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name… | 我不会让你们一个晚上就玷污了这名声 |
[1:07:43] | by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons. | 像胡言乱语 笨手笨脚的一群小丑 |
[1:07:48] | Try saying that five times fast, huh? | 有本事说再快点 哈? |
[1:07:50] | Now, to dance… | 现在 跳舞… |
[1:07:52] | is to let the body breathe. | 就是让身体呼吸 |
[1:07:56] | Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers… | 每个女生心里 都有一只秘密沉睡的天鹅… |
[1:07:59] | longing to burst forth and take flight. | 渴望一飞冲天 展翅翱翔 |
[1:08:02] | Something’s about to burst out of Eloise Midgen, but I don’t think it’s a swan. | 爱洛伊丝・米德根体内也有东西要飞出来 但肯定不是天鹅 |
[1:08:06] | Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance. | 每个男生心里 一只高傲的雄狮将要昂首奔驰 |
[1:08:09] | – Mr. Weasley. – Yes? | – 韦斯莱先生 – 怎么了? |
[1:08:12] | Will you join me, please? | 和我一起示范一下 好吗? |
[1:08:19] | Now, place your right hand on my waist. | 现在 把你的右手放在我的腰上 |
[1:08:22] | – Where? – My waist. | – 放哪? – 我腰上 |
[1:08:25] | And extend your arm. | 然后伸展你的胳膊 |
[1:08:28] | Mr. Filch, if you please. | 费尔奇先生 劳烦了 |
[1:08:33] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:08:35] | One, two, three. One, two, three. | 一 二 三 一 二 三 |
[1:08:43] | Never gonna let him forget this, are you? | 决不让他忘记这一刻 对吧? |
[1:08:45] | – Never. – Never. | – 绝不 – 绝不 |
[1:08:46] | Everybody come together. Boys, on your feet! | 大家一起来 起立! |
[1:09:13] | Why do they have to travel in packs? | 她们为什么都扎堆走? |
[1:09:15] | How are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them? | 怎么才能在她们单独的时候邀请一个? |
[1:09:26] | Blimey, Harry. You’ve slayed dragons. If you can’t get a date, who can? | 啊呀 哈利 你杀过龙 如果这都找不到舞伴 谁能? |
[1:09:30] | I think I’d take the dragon right now. | 我现在宁愿选条龙决斗 |
[1:09:38] | I take after my mum. | 我像我妈妈 |
[1:09:40] | Though I didn’t know her very well. She left when I was about 3. | 虽然我不怎么了解她 她在我3岁左右离开了 |
[1:09:44] | No, not the maternal sort, her. | 她不是当母亲的料 |
[1:09:46] | Broke me dad’s heart, though. He was a tiny little fella, my dad. | 但她伤碎了爸爸的心 他是个小个子 我爸爸 |
[1:09:50] | I could pick him up at the age of 6 with one hand and put him up on the dresser. | 我6岁的时候就能单手把他举起来放到衣柜上了 |
[1:09:54] | He laughed so hard at that. | 他总是笑得很开心 |
[1:09:59] | Very funny. | 很有意思 |
[1:10:07] | And then he died just when I started school, so… | 我上学的时候他去世了 所以… |
[1:10:10] | So I sort of had to make me own way, as it were. | 所以我得自力更生 可以说是这样 |
[1:10:14] | But enough of me. What about you? | 说了这么多我的事 你呢? |
[1:10:33] | This is mad. At this rate, we’ll be the only ones in our year without dates. | 简直疯了 照这速度 我们会是本年级唯一没有舞伴的人 |
[1:10:41] | Well, us and Neville. | 我们还有纳威 |
[1:10:44] | Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself. | 是啊 但话说回来 他可以和自己跳 |
[1:10:47] | It might interest you to know that Neville’s already got someone. | 你们或许想知道 纳威已经有舞伴了 |
[1:10:53] | Now I’m really depressed. | 现在我真绝望了 |
[1:11:00] | 赶紧挑一个 否则好的都没了 | |
[1:11:06] | Who you going with, then? | 那你和谁一起? |
[1:11:11] | – Oi, Angelina? – What? | – 喂 安吉丽娜? – 干嘛? |
[1:11:13] | Do you wanna go to the ball with me? | 想和我一起参加舞会吗? |
[1:11:18] | To the ball? | 舞会吗? |
[1:11:20] | Yeah, all right. | 好 行啊 |
[1:11:25] | Oi, Hermione. | 喂 赫敏 |
[1:11:27] | You’re a girl. | 你是个女生 |
[1:11:29] | Very well spotted. | 眼光很犀利呀 |
[1:11:30] | Come with one of us? | 我们俩选一个吧? |
[1:11:37] | Come on. It’s one thing for a bloke to show up alone. | 别害羞 小伙子一个人出现没什么 |
[1:11:40] | For a girl, it’s just sad. | 但女生的话 太悲哀了 |
[1:11:42] | I won’t be going alone, because, believe it or not, someone’s asked me! | 我不会一个人去 因为 不管你信不信 有人邀请我了! |
[1:11:52] | And I said yes! | 而我也答应了! |
[1:11:56] | Bloody hell. | 这么大火气 |
[1:11:58] | She’s lying, right? | 她骗人的 对吧? |
[1:12:00] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[1:12:02] | Look, we’ve just gotta grit our teeth and do it. | 听着 我们必须咬紧牙关下手了 |
[1:12:05] | Tonight, when we get back to the common room… | 今晚 回到公共休息室时… |
[1:12:07] | we’ll both have partners. Agreed? | 我们都得有伴了 同意吗? |
[1:12:09] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[1:12:35] | – Cho! – Harry! | – 秋! – 哈利! |
[1:12:40] | Watch yourself on the stairs. It’s a bit icy at the top. | 小心台阶 顶层有点滑 |
[1:12:43] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:12:49] | Cho? | 秋? |
[1:12:51] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:12:54] | Well, I just wondered if you… | 呃 我是想… |
[1:12:56] | I wondered if maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me. | 不知你是否可以和我一起参加舞会 |
[1:13:01] | Sorry, I didn’t catch that. | 抱歉 我没听清 |
[1:13:04] | I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me. | 我说你愿不愿意跟我一起参加舞会 |
[1:13:15] | Harry… | 哈利… |
[1:13:17] | I’m sorry, but someone’s already asked me. | 很抱歉 但有人邀请过我了 |
[1:13:20] | And… | 我… |
[1:13:23] | Well, I’ve said I’ll go with him. | 我也答应了 |
[1:13:27] | Okay. Yeah. Great. | 好吧 嗯 挺好 |
[1:13:31] | Fine. No problem. | 不错 没什么 |
[1:13:34] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 |
[1:13:37] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[1:13:40] | I really am… | 真的非常… |
[1:13:42] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:13:53] | It’s all right, Ron. | 没事的 罗恩 |
[1:13:55] | It’s okay, Ron. It’s all right. It doesn’t matter. | 没事了 罗恩 没事了 没关系的 |
[1:13:58] | What happened to you? | 你又怎么了? |
[1:14:00] | He just asked Fleur Delacour out. | 他刚刚邀请芙蓉・德拉库尔了 |
[1:14:03] | – What? – What did she say? | – 什么? – 她怎么说? |
[1:14:05] | No, of course. | 当然是拒绝了 |
[1:14:08] | – She said yes? – Don’t be silly. | – 她答应了? – 别傻了 |
[1:14:12] | There she was, walking by. You know how I like it when they walk. | 当时她从我身边经过 你知道我多喜欢她们走路的样子 |
[1:14:17] | I couldn’t help it. It just sort of slipped out. | 我没有控制住 就那么说出来了 |
[1:14:21] | Actually, he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit frightening. | 其实 他更像是对她叫出来的 有点吓人 |
[1:14:25] | – And what did you do then? – What else? I ran for it. | – 然后你怎么做的? – 还能怎么做? 我立马跑了 |
[1:14:29] | I’m not cut out for this, Harry. I don’t know what got into me. | 我不适合做这个 哈利 我不知道撞什么邪了 |
[1:14:33] | – Hi, Harry. – Hi, Harry. | – 嗨 哈利 – 嗨 哈利 |
[1:14:35] | I always liked looking at them from behind. | 我一直喜欢在背后默默地注视她们 |
[1:14:39] | She’s never gonna forgive me, ever. | 她绝不会原谅我了 永远 |
[1:14:42] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:15:00] | Bloody hell. | 真是丑死了 |
[1:15:04] | Bloody hell. | 丑死了 |
[1:15:09] | Bloody… | 丑死了… |
[1:15:11] | Oh, bloody… | 哦 巨丑… |
[1:15:16] | What are those? What are those? | 你穿的什么? 穿的什么? |
[1:15:19] | – My dress robes. – Well, they’re all right! | – 我的礼服长袍 – 好吧 这才叫礼服! |
[1:15:22] | No lace. No dodgy little collar. | 没有花边 没有滑稽的小领子 |
[1:15:25] | Well, I expect yours are more traditional. | 我想你的更传统一点吧 |
[1:15:27] | Traditional?! They’re ancient! I look like my Great Aunt Tessie! | 传统?! 简直是古董! 我看起来像泰西大姨妈! |
[1:15:35] | I smell like my Great Aunt Tessie. | 闻起来也像泰西大姨妈 |
[1:15:42] | Murder me, Harry. | 杀了我吧 哈利 |
[1:15:46] | Leave it alone! | 别弄了! |
[1:15:48] | Poor kid. I bet she’s alone in her room, crying her eyes out. | 可怜的孩子 我打赌她一个人在房间里 眼睛都哭肿了 |
[1:15:52] | – Who? – Hermione, of course. | – 谁? – 当然是赫敏了 |
[1:15:54] | Come on, Harry, why do you think she wouldn’t tell us who she’s coming with? | 拜托 哈利 要不她怎么不肯告诉我们她要和谁一起来? |
[1:15:58] | Because we’d take the mickey out of her if she did. | 因为她说了我们会嘲笑她 |
[1:16:01] | Nobody asked her. Would’ve taken her myself if she wasn’t so bloody proud. | 没人邀请她 她要不是这么高傲我会带她来的 |
[1:16:07] | – Hello, boys. – Hello, boys. | – 你好 男孩们 – 你好 男孩们 |
[1:16:08] | Don’t you look… | 你看起来真是… |
[1:16:11] | dashing. | 奢华啊 |
[1:16:12] | There you are, Potter. Are you and Miss Patil ready? | 你在这啊 波特 你和帕蒂尔小姐准备好了吗? |
[1:16:16] | – Ready, professor? – To dance. | – 准备什么 教授? – 跳舞啊 |
[1:16:18] | It’s traditional that the three champions… well, in this case, four… | 依据传统 三位勇士… 这次是四位… |
[1:16:21] | are the first to dance. | 要跳首支舞 |
[1:16:22] | – Surely I told you that. – No. | – 我肯定告诉过你了 – 没有 |
[1:16:25] | Well, now you know. | 好吧 现在你知道了 |
[1:16:29] | As for you, Mr. Weasley, you may proceed into the Great Hall with Miss Patil. | 至于你 韦斯莱先生 你可以和帕蒂尔小姐先去大礼堂 |
[1:16:33] | – Oh, there you are. – Come on, then. | – 哦 找到你了 – 那走吧 |
[1:16:36] | Come along this way. | 这边走 |
[1:16:42] | Oh, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:16:45] | – Hi. – Now, I need you all to line up… | – 嗨 – 现在 请你们排成一排… |
[1:16:47] | in the procession, please. Oh, you are very late. | 往前走 哦 你太晚了 |
[1:16:53] | This way. This way. Come along. | 这边 这边 跟上 |
[1:16:57] | She looks beautiful! | 她看起来可真美! |
[1:16:59] | Yeah, she does. | 确实很美 |
[1:17:48] | Is that Hermione Granger? With Viktor Krum? | 那是赫敏・格兰杰吗? 和维克托・克鲁姆一起? |
[1:17:52] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不是 |
[1:18:00] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[1:18:10] | Harry, take my waist. | 哈利 搂住我的腰 |
[1:18:13] | – What? – Now! | – 什么? – 快点! |
[1:19:21] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:19:23] | # Move your body like a hairy troll # | # 如毛绒怪般摆动身体 # |
[1:19:26] | # Learning to rock and roll # | # 蹦蹦跳跳学会摇滚 # |
[1:19:29] | # Spin around like a crazy elf # | # 如疯狂的小精灵般不停旋转 # |
[1:19:32] | # Dancing by himself # | # 独自一人起舞 # |
[1:19:35] | # Boogie down like a unicorn # | # 如独角兽般跳起霹雳舞 # |
[1:19:38] | # No stopping till the break of dawn # | # 跳到天亮也不停歇 # |
[1:19:41] | # Put your hands up in the air # | # 双手高举到空中 # |
[1:19:44] | # Like an ogre who just don ‘t care # | # 如食人魔无所顾忌 # |
[1:19:47] | # Can you dance like a Hippogriff? # | # 你会像鹰头马身有翼兽那样跳舞吗? # |
[1:19:52] | Ruddy pumpkinhead, isn’t he? | 他真是会作秀 对吧? |
[1:19:57] | I don’t think it was the books that had him going to the library. | 他去图书馆肯定不是为了看书 |
[1:20:02] | May I have your arm? | 能赏脸牵手跳支舞吗? |
[1:20:04] | Arm. Leg. I’m yours. | 手 脚 随你怎么牵 我都是你的了 |
[1:20:32] | Hot, isn’t it? | 好热闹啊 不是吗? |
[1:20:35] | Viktor’s gone to go and get drinks. Would you care to join us? | 威克多尔过去买酒了 你们要一起来吗? |
[1:20:38] | No, we’d not care to join you and Viktor. | 不了 我们才不稀罕搅你和威克多尔的浑水呢 |
[1:20:44] | What’s got your wand in a knot? | 你这是在闹什么别扭? |
[1:20:46] | He’s a Durmstrang. You’re fraternizing with the enemy. | 他是德姆斯特朗的人 你这是私通仇敌 |
[1:20:50] | The enemy? Who was it wanting his autograph? | 仇敌? 之前是谁嚷着要他签名的? |
[1:20:54] | Besides, the whole point of the tournament… | 再说了 争霸赛的本质… |
[1:20:57] | is international magical cooperation… | 是国际性的魔法切磋… |
[1:21:01] | to make friends. | 是为了结交朋友 |
[1:21:03] | I think he’s got a bit more than friendship on his mind. | 我觉得 他想要的可不是友情这么简单啊 |
[1:21:16] | Are you going to ask me to dance or not? | 你到底打算邀请我去跳舞吗? |
[1:21:19] | No. | 不打算 |
[1:21:29] | – He’s using you. – How dare you?! | – 他在利用你 – 你怎么敢这么说?! |
[1:21:31] | – Besides, I can take care of myself. – I doubt it. He’s way too old. | – 再说了 我自己可以照顾自己 – 我怀疑 他也太老了吧 |
[1:21:36] | – What?! What? That’s what you think? – Yeah, that’s what I think. | – 什么?! 什么? 你原来在想这些? – 是啊 我就是担心这个 |
[1:21:39] | You know the solution then, don’t you? | 那你知道怎么做才不用担心了吧? |
[1:21:42] | – Go on. – Next time there’s a ball… | – 说说看 – 下次有舞会的话… |
[1:21:44] | pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does! | 拿出勇气来 做第一个邀请我的人啊! |
[1:21:47] | And not as a last resort. | 别把我当备胎 |
[1:21:49] | Well, that’s… I mean, that’s just completely off the point. | 这个… 这完全偏题了吧… |
[1:21:54] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:21:56] | Where have you been? | 你滚去哪里了? |
[1:21:57] | Never mind! Off to bed, both of you. | 算了! 你们两个 全都滚去睡觉 |
[1:22:02] | – They get scary when they get older. – Ron, you spoiled everything! | – 女人越老越可怕 – 罗恩 你毁了今晚的一切 |
[1:22:07] | What’s this about? | 这女人怎么啦? |
[1:22:13] | # No, don ‘t let… # | # 莫让这… # |
[1:22:17] | # this magic die… # | # 奇妙失去… # |
[1:22:24] | # The answer’s there… # | # 答案并不遥远… # |
[1:23:25] | Let me see it again. | 我要再看一下 |
[1:23:28] | Yes, the time is close now. | 没错 那一刻就要到了 |
[1:23:36] | Harry, at last! | 哈利 终于等到啦! |
[1:23:39] | Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting. | 让开点 虫尾巴 我要给我们的客人送个大礼 |
[1:23:55] | You all right, Harry? | 你没事吧 哈利? |
[1:23:58] | I just got in. | 我刚刚进来 |
[1:24:00] | Me. | 是我 |
[1:24:13] | Harry, you told me you’d figured the egg out weeks ago. | 哈利 你之前跟我说 你几周前就知道金蛋的秘密了 |
[1:24:16] | – The task is two days from now. – Really? I had no idea. | – 离下个任务就两天时间了 – 是吗? 我还真糊涂了 |
[1:24:22] | I suppose Viktor’s already figured it out. | 我估计威克多尔早就弄明白了吧 |
[1:24:24] | Wouldn’t know. We don’t actually talk about the tournament. | 我也不知道 我们其实不谈争霸赛的事 |
[1:24:28] | Actually, we don’t really talk at all. Viktor’s more of a physical being. | 实际上 我们几乎不说什么话 威克多尔更喜欢实际行动 |
[1:24:36] | I just mean he’s not particularly loquacious. | 我是说 他不怎么爱说话 |
[1:24:40] | Mostly, he watches me study. | 很多时候 他只是看我学习而已 |
[1:24:43] | It’s a bit annoying, actually. | 说实话 还真烦人 |
[1:24:46] | You are trying to figure this egg out, aren’t you? | 你在想办法解开金蛋之谜吧? |
[1:24:50] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 说这话什么意思啊? |
[1:24:52] | It just means these tasks are designed to test you… | 意思就是 这挑战为了测试你 |
[1:24:55] | in the most brutal way. They’re almost cruel. | 必定会用上最残酷 近乎残暴的办法 |
[1:24:59] | And… | 而且… |
[1:25:03] | I’m scared for you. | 我是担心你 |
[1:25:06] | You got by the dragons mostly on nerve. | 你对付条龙都惊险万分 |
[1:25:09] | I’m not sure it’s going to be enough this time. | 我觉得这次你没有这么好运气了 |
[1:25:12] | Hey, Potter! | 嘿 波特! |
[1:25:19] | – Potter! – Cedric. | – 波特! – 塞德里克 |
[1:25:24] | How… How are you? | 你… 你还好吧? |
[1:25:26] | Spectacular. | 万众瞩目啊 |
[1:25:29] | Look, I realize I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons. | 其实 我发现我一直没有好好报答你 告诉我龙这件事情 |
[1:25:33] | Forget it. I’m sure you would’ve done the same for me. | 不用在意 我相信你也会这么做的 |
[1:25:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:25:39] | You know the Prefects’ bathroom on the fifth floor? | 你知道五楼的级长浴室吗? |
[1:25:45] | It’s not a bad place for a bath. | 那浴室不单单可以洗澡哦 |
[1:25:50] | Just take your egg… | 拿上你的金蛋… |
[1:25:53] | and mull things over in the hot water. | 尽情的泡进热水浴里面吧 |
[1:26:31] | I must be out of my mind. | 我肯定是疯了 |
[1:26:43] | I’m definitely out of my mind. | 我肯定是疯了 |
[1:26:48] | I’d try putting it in the water if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 我就把它放到水里 |
[1:26:51] | Myrtle! | 桃金娘! |
[1:26:53] | Hello, Harry. | 你好 波特 |
[1:26:56] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[1:27:03] | I was circling a blocked drain the other day… | 之前我在管道里乱转的时候… |
[1:27:07] | and could swear I saw a bit of Polyjuice Potion. | 我确定 我瞅见了复方汤剂 |
[1:27:11] | Not being a bad boy again, are you, Harry? | 不会又想捣蛋了吧 哈利? |
[1:27:13] | Polyjuice Potion? | 复方汤剂? |
[1:27:16] | Kicked the habit. Myrtle, did you say, Try putting it in the water? | 早就不干了 桃金娘 你是说 把它放到水里吗? |
[1:27:27] | That’s what he did. | 他就是这么做的 |
[1:27:29] | The other boy… | 另外一个男孩… |
[1:27:32] | the handsome one… | 那个小帅哥… |
[1:27:36] | Cedric. | 塞德里克 |
[1:27:40] | Well, go on. Open it. | 快点 打开吧 |
[1:27:51] | # Come seek us where our voices sound # | # 寻找我们吧 在我们声音响起的地方 # |
[1:27:56] | # We cannot sing above the ground # | # 我们在地面上无法歌唱 # |
[1:28:01] | # An hour long you’ll have to look # | # 你只有一个钟头的时间 # |
[1:28:06] | # to recover what we took # | # 要寻找和夺回我们拿走的物件 # |
[1:28:19] | Myrtle… | 桃金娘… |
[1:28:22] | there aren’t merpeople in the Black Lake, are there? | 人鱼是住在黑湖里的 对吧? |
[1:28:26] | Very good. | 完全正确 |
[1:28:29] | It took Cedric ages to riddle it out. | 这谜语塞德里克可想了半天呢 |
[1:28:34] | Almost all the bubbles were gone. | 连泡泡都等得不耐烦了 |
[1:28:55] | Harry, tell me again. | 哈利 再说一遍 |
[1:28:59] | Come seek us where our voices sound. | 寻找我们吧 在我们声音响起的地方 |
[1:29:02] | The Black Lake, that’s obvious. | 是黑湖 很明显 |
[1:29:05] | An hour long you’ll have to look. | 你只有一个钟头的时间 |
[1:29:08] | Again, obvious. Though, admittedly, potentially problematic. | 还是很明显 虽然不得不承认 可能有点棘手 |
[1:29:13] | Potentially problematic? | 可能有点棘手? |
[1:29:15] | When’s the last time you held your breath underwater for an hour, Hermione? | 你什么时候能在水下屏住呼吸一个小时了 赫敏? |
[1:29:19] | Look, Harry, we can do this. The three of us can figure it out. | 哈利 我们能想出办法的 我们三个能想出办法的 |
[1:29:23] | Hate to break up the skull session. | 对不起打扰你们讨论了 |
[1:29:26] | Professor McGonagall wants you in her office. | 麦格教授要你们去她的办公室 |
[1:29:28] | Not you, Potter, just Weasley and Granger. | 哈利 你不用 只要韦斯莱和格兰杰就行 |
[1:29:31] | But, Sir, the second task is only hours away, and… | 先生 第二次挑战还有几小时就开始了… |
[1:29:33] | Exactly. Presumably Potter is well prepared by now… | 没错 波特应该已经胸有成竹了吧… |
[1:29:36] | and could do with a good night’s sleep. | 昨晚也睡眠充足 |
[1:29:38] | Go. Now! | 快点 马上就去! |
[1:29:51] | Longbottom! | 隆巴顿! |
[1:29:53] | Why don’t you help Potter put his books back. | 你来帮波特把书放回去吧 |
[1:30:03] | You know, if you’re interested in plants… | 话说 如果你喜欢植物的话… |
[1:30:06] | you’d be better off with Goshawk’s Guide to Herbology. | 你可以看看草药课的草药学指南 |
[1:30:09] | Do you know there’s a wizard in Nepal who’s growing gravity-resistant trees? | 你知道在尼泊尔有个巫师种出了反重力树吗? |
[1:30:13] | Neville, no offense, but I really don’t care… | 纳威 无意冒犯 但我对草药学… |
[1:30:18] | about plants. | 毫无兴趣 |
[1:30:20] | Now, if there’s… | 如果有… |
[1:30:22] | a Tibetan turnip that will allow me to breathe underwater for an hour… | 什么西藏芜菁能让我在水下呼吸一个小时的话… |
[1:30:27] | then great. But otherwise… | 我可以听你聊聊 不然的话… |
[1:30:29] | I don’t know about a turnip. But you could always use gillyweed. | 我不知道什么芜菁 但你可以试试腮囊草 |
[1:30:34] | – Any bets? Any bets? – Come on, place your bets! | – 下注啦? 下注啦? – 快来啦 下注啦! |
[1:30:37] | Step up, mates! Don’t be shy. | 来下注啊 伙计们! 还害羞了怎么的 |
[1:30:39] | – Three lads. – One lady. | – 三个小伙 – 一个姑娘一台戏 |
[1:30:41] | – Four go down. – But do four come up? | – 四个人全玩完 – 还是四个人全通过? |
[1:30:43] | Don’t be so mean. | 留点口德 |
[1:30:45] | – Any bets? – Fleur’s 10-1. | – 下注啦 – 芙蓉 买1赔10 |
[1:30:49] | – You’re sure about this, Neville? – Absolutely. | – 你确定吗 纳威? – 当然啦 |
[1:30:51] | – For an hour? – Most likely. | – 能撑一个小时? – 差不多 |
[1:30:53] | Most likely? | 差不多? |
[1:30:55] | Well, there is some debate among herbologists… | 草药学界一直在争议… |
[1:30:57] | as to the effects of fresh water versus salt water… | 腮囊草在淡水中和海水中的效果是否一致… |
[1:31:00] | You’re telling me this now? You must be joking! | 你现在才告诉我? 你玩我吧! |
[1:31:03] | I just wanted to help. | 我是好心帮你啊 |
[1:31:05] | Well, that makes you a right sight better than Ron and Hermione. | 就凭这点 你就比罗恩和赫敏靠谱多了 |
[1:31:08] | Where are they anyway? | 他们到哪儿去了? |
[1:31:10] | – You seem a little tense, Harry. – Do I? | – 你看上去有点紧张啊 哈利 – 有吗? |
[1:31:20] | Welcome to the second task. | 欢迎来到第二场挑战 |
[1:31:23] | Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. | 昨晚 每个挑战者都被偷走了一件 |
[1:31:27] | A treasure of sorts. | 他们珍贵的东西 |
[1:31:28] | These four treasures, one for each champion… | 这四件珍宝 对应着四个挑战者… |
[1:31:31] | now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. | 如今就放在黑湖的底部 |
[1:31:34] | In order to win… | 作为胜利的条件… |
[1:31:36] | each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. | 每个挑战者只需找到他对应的珍宝浮上水面即可 |
[1:31:40] | – Simple enough, except for this… – Put that in your mouth. | – 简单明了 除了这点… – 把东西放进嘴里 |
[1:31:42] | They will have but one hour to do so, and one hour only. | 他们只有 且只有一个小时的时间 |
[1:31:46] | After that, they’ll be on their own. No magic will save them. | 之后 他们就只能靠自己的能力 魔法将无法帮助到他们 |
[1:31:51] | You may begin at the sound of the cannon. | 听到炮声之后 比赛即可开始 |
[1:32:19] | – What’s the matter with him? – I don’t know, I can’t see him. | – 他怎么了? – 我不知道 我看不到他 |
[1:32:24] | Oh, my God. I’ve killed Harry Potter. | 我的天啊 我杀了哈利・波特 |
[1:32:28] | Yeah! | 好哎! |
[1:32:32] | What? | 什么情况? |
[1:33:53] | The Beauxbatons champion, Miss Delacour… | 布斯巴顿的挑战者 德拉库尔女士… |
[1:33:55] | has unfortunately been forced to retire… | 不幸被迫退出比赛… |
[1:33:58] | so she will take no further part in this task. | 此次挑战她将无法继续参加 |
[1:35:19] | But she’s my friend too! | 但她也是我的朋友! |
[1:35:23] | Only one! | 只能选一个! |
[1:36:16] | Let’s get down below. | 我们下去看看 |
[1:36:28] | Krum! Krum! Krum! | 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! |
[1:37:28] | Yes! | 好的! |
[1:37:31] | 加布丽 加布丽 你没事真太好了 | |
[1:37:48] | Ascendio! | 速速弹射! |
[1:37:55] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:37:59] | He’s all right. | 他没事了 |
[1:38:02] | He’s all right. Barty! | 他没事了 巴蒂! |
[1:38:03] | – Go get him another towel. – I want all the judges over here now! | – 快再去拿一条毛巾 – 所有的裁判到我这边来 |
[1:38:07] | You saved her, even though she wasn’t yours to save. | 虽然你不需要救她 但你还是救了她 |
[1:38:11] | My little sister. | 我的小妹妹 |
[1:38:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:38:16] | And you! You helped. | 还有你! 你也帮忙了 |
[1:38:19] | Well, yeah, a bit. | 其实 好吧 也帮了一点 |
[1:38:30] | – Harry! – Hermione! | – 哈利! – 赫敏! |
[1:38:31] | Are you all right? You must be freezing. | 你没事吧? 你肯定冷死了 |
[1:38:35] | Personally, I think you behaved admirably. | 我觉得 你做的事值得敬仰 |
[1:38:37] | I finished last, Hermione. | 我可是最后一个完成任务的啊 赫敏 |
[1:38:40] | Next to last. Fleur never got past the Grindylows. | 倒数第二个 芙蓉都没通过格林迪洛的阻挠 |
[1:38:44] | Krum! Krum! Krum! | 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! |
[1:38:47] | – Come on! Come on! – Attention! | – 大声点! 大声点! – 大家注意了! |
[1:38:53] | Attention! | 注意了! |
[1:38:56] | The winner is Mr. Diggory… | 此次挑战赛的胜者是迪戈里先生… |
[1:39:00] | who showed innate command of the Bubble-Head Charm. | 他完美地运用泡头咒完成任务 |
[1:39:04] | However, seeing as Mr. Potter would have finished first… | 但是 鉴于波特先生本可以最先完成 |
[1:39:07] | had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Mr. Weasley… | 而他选择不仅救护韦斯莱… |
[1:39:12] | but the others as well, we’ve agreed to award him… | 而且还救助其他人 我们商议同意评给他… |
[1:39:16] | second place… | 此次比赛第二名… |
[1:39:18] | – Second place! – Well done! | – 第二名! – 做得好! |
[1:39:20] | for outstanding moral fiber! | 以表彰他出色的道德操守! |
[1:39:24] | Yes! | 好的! |
[1:39:29] | – Right on. – All that moral fiber, eh? | – 干得好啊 – 道德操守 啊? |
[1:39:31] | – It’s great. – Moral fiber? | – 好极了 – 道德操守? |
[1:39:33] | Blimey. Even when you go wrong, it turns out right. | 嘿 你就算做错事 到头来还是做对了 |
[1:39:35] | – Yeah, well done, Moral Fiber. – Congratulations, Potter. | – 做得好啊 道德操守 – 祝贺你啦 波特 |
[1:39:38] | – A fine achievement. – Thank you. | – 很高的荣耀啊 – 谢谢 |
[1:39:40] | Well done, boy. | 做得好 小伙子 |
[1:39:42] | – See you at Hagrid’s, Harry. – I’m sorry we haven’t spoken. | – 海格家见啦 哈利 – 不好意思 之前都没来和你说话 |
[1:39:45] | After all, your story is one I’ve heard so many times. | 毕竟 你的故事我可是耳熟能详啊 |
[1:39:50] | Quite remarkable, really. Tragic, of course… | 真的很惊险刺激 当然 失去了所有亲人… |
[1:39:54] | to lose one’s family. | 真是让人感到悲伤 |
[1:39:58] | Never whole again, are we? | 家庭不再完整 |
[1:40:02] | Still, life goes on… | 但生活还是要继续下去… |
[1:40:05] | and here we stand. | 我们也坚持了下来 |
[1:40:09] | I’m sure your parents would be very proud of you today, Potter. | 我确定 你父母会为你今天的行为感到骄傲的 |
[1:40:12] | Bartemius! | 巴蒂! |
[1:40:14] | Not trying to lure Potter into one of the Ministry’s summer internships, are we? | 你不是想引诱波特参加魔法部的夏季实习 是吧? |
[1:40:18] | The last boy who went into the Department of Mysteries never came out! | 上次去神秘事务司的那个小伙子就从来没出来过! |
[1:40:34] | And they say I’m mad. | 他们还说是我疯了 |
[1:40:45] | Now, I remember… I remember when I first met you all. | 我还记得… 第一次遇见你们的情形 |
[1:40:49] | Biggest bunch of misfits I ever set eyes on. | 你们是我见过最不安分的一群学生 |
[1:40:52] | Suppose you remind me of meself a little. | 还真有点让我想起我小时候的样子了 |
[1:40:55] | – And here we all are, four years later. – We’re still a bunch of misfits. | – 时隔四年 我们又回到这里 – 我们还是不安分的学生 |
[1:40:59] | Well, maybe, but we’ve all got each other. | 也许是吧 但我们毕竟慢慢适应了 |
[1:41:03] | And Harry, of course. | 当然 哈利也是啊 |
[1:41:05] | Soon to be the youngest Triwizard champion there’s ever been! | 很快这里就要诞生三强争霸赛的胜者了! |
[1:41:10] | Hooray! | 哦也! |
[1:41:14] | Hogwarts, Hogwarts Hoggy Warty Hogwarts | 霍格沃茨 霍格沃茨 霍格沃茨 |
[1:41:16] | Teach us something, please | 请授予我们知识 |
[1:41:29] | Mr. Crouch? | 克劳奇先生? |
[1:41:38] | A man has died here, Fudge. And he won’t be the last. You must take action. | 福吉 这里出人命了 他肯定不是最后一个 你要采取些行动啊 |
[1:41:41] | I will not. | 我不会无故采取行动的 |
[1:41:43] | In times like these, the wizard world looks to its leaders for strength, Dumbledore! | 像这种时候 巫师世界希望他们的领袖展现出强硬的手段 邓布利多! |
[1:41:47] | Then for once show them some! | 是时候给他们颜色瞧瞧啦! |
[1:41:49] | The Triwizard Tournament will not be canceled. I will not be seen as a coward! | 三强争霸赛不会被取消 我不会做胆小鬼的! |
[1:41:53] | A true leader does what is right, no matter what others think. | 不管别人说什么 真正的领袖总是做出对的选择 |
[1:41:56] | – What did you say? What did you say to me? – Excuse me, gentlemen. | – 你说什么? 你刚刚说什么? – 打扰一下 先生们 |
[1:41:59] | It may interest you to know this conversation is no longer private. | 也许你们有兴趣知道 有人正在偷听我们谈话 |
[1:42:07] | Oh, Harry! | 哦 哈利! |
[1:42:09] | Harry, how good to see you again. | 哈利 又见到你了 真高兴啊 |
[1:42:12] | I can come back later, professor. | 我晚点再来好了 教授 |
[1:42:14] | Not necessary, Harry. The minister and I are done. I’ll be back in a moment. | 不用 哈利 部长和我已经说完了 我马上回来 |
[1:42:18] | Minister, after you. | 部长 请吧 |
[1:42:21] | There you are. Your hat. | 这是您的帽子 |
[1:42:23] | Oh, Harry, do feel free to indulge in a little Licorice Snap in my absence. | 哈利 我去送送部长 甘草花果你随便吃 |
[1:42:27] | But I have to warn you, they’re a wee bit sharp. | 但我必须提醒你 它们有点扎人 |
[1:44:01] | Professor? | 教授? |
[1:44:03] | – Professor. – Yeah. | – 教授 – 是的 |
[1:44:16] | Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought from Azkaban at your own request… | 伊戈尔・卡卡洛夫 根据你的请求 你被带出阿兹卡班… |
[1:44:20] | to present evidence to this council. | 来本庭作证 |
[1:44:23] | Should your testimony prove consequential… | 如果你的证词意义重大… |
[1:44:25] | council may be prepared to order your immediate release. | 本庭可以宣布将你立即释放 |
[1:44:30] | Until such time, you remain in the eyes of the Ministry a convicted Death Eater. | 至此之前 你仍将被魔法部视为食死徒罪犯 |
[1:44:34] | Do you accept these terms? | 你接受这些条件吗? |
[1:44:37] | – I do, Sir. – And what do you wish to present? | – 我接受 先生 – 你要提供什么证据? |
[1:44:40] | I have names, Sir. | 我有他们的名字 先生 |
[1:44:43] | There was Rosier, Evan Rosier. | 是罗齐尔 埃文・罗齐尔 |
[1:44:49] | – Rosier is dead. – He took a piece of me with him… | – 罗齐尔已经死了 – 他死前还挖了我一只眼睛… |
[1:44:52] | – didn’t he? – I didn’t know. | – 不是吗? – 我不知道 |
[1:44:54] | – If that is all the witness has to offer… – No, no, no… | – 这就是你所能提供的吗… – 不是的 还有… |
[1:44:57] | There was Rookwood! He was a spy. | 还有卢克伍德! 他是个间谍 |
[1:45:00] | Augustus Rookwood? Of the Department of Mysteries? | 奥古斯塔斯・卢克伍德? 神秘事务司的那个? |
[1:45:03] | Yeah, the same. | 是的 同一个人 |
[1:45:04] | He passed information to You-Know-Who from inside the Ministry itself. | 他把部里的消息传达给神秘人 你们都懂的 |
[1:45:09] | Very well. Council will deliberate. | 好的 本庭会仔细考虑的 |
[1:45:13] | In the meantime, you will return to Azkaban. | 与此同时 你会继续呆在阿兹卡班 |
[1:45:15] | No! Wait, please! Please, I have more! What about Snape? Severus Snape? | 不! 等一下 我还有更多消息! 斯内普? 西弗勒斯・斯内普? |
[1:45:20] | As the council is aware, I’ve given evidence on this matter. | 法庭早就知道了 我已提交了关于他的证据 |
[1:45:23] | Severus Snape was indeed a Death Eater and, prior to Lord Voldemort’s downfall… | 西弗勒斯・斯内普的确是个食死徒 但效力黑魔王伏地魔之前… |
[1:45:27] | – turned spy for us at great personal risk. – It’s a lie! | – 就冒着个人危险做了我们的内应 – 这是在说谎! |
[1:45:30] | – Today he’s no more a Death Eater than I. – Snape remains faithful to the Dark Lord! | – 现在 他完全是清白的 – 斯内普还在效力于黑魔头! |
[1:45:34] | Silence! | 肃静! |
[1:45:37] | Unless the witness possesses any genuine name of consequence… | 除非证人供出更重要的人物… |
[1:45:40] | this session is now concluded. | 本次审讯将立刻闭庭 |
[1:45:42] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 别 别 |
[1:45:45] | I’ve heard about one more. | 我还听过另外一个名字 |
[1:45:47] | – What’s that? – The name. | – 那是谁? – 那个名字 |
[1:45:50] | – Yes? – I know for a fact… | – 谁? – 我知道这个事实… |
[1:45:51] | this person took part in the capture… | 此人参与了抓捕… |
[1:45:54] | and, by means of the Cruciatus Curse… | 以及使用钻心剜骨咒… |
[1:45:56] | …torture of the Auror Frank Longbottom and his wife! | 折磨傲罗 弗兰克・隆巴顿以及他的妻子 |
[1:46:00] | The name. Give me the wretched name! | 名字 说出那个卑鄙小人的名字! |
[1:46:02] | Barty Crouch… | 巴蒂・克劳奇… |
[1:46:07] | Junior. | 你的儿子 |
[1:46:18] | Hold him down! | 拿下他! |
[1:46:23] | Get your filthy hands off me, you pathetic little men! | 放开你的脏手 你个可怜虫 |
[1:46:29] | Hello, Father. | 你好啊 父亲 |
[1:46:32] | You are no son of mine. | 你才不配做我的儿子 |
[1:46:45] | Curiosity is not a sin, Harry. But you should exercise caution. | 好奇不是罪 哈利 但你需要多加小心 |
[1:46:51] | It’s a Pensieve. | 这是个冥想盆 |
[1:46:52] | Very useful if, like me, you find your mind a wee bit stretched. | 对我来说 很是有用 特别是你脑子里装了很多东西的时候 |
[1:46:57] | It allows me to see once more things I’ve already seen. | 它让我可以反复观察一些已经看过的场景 |
[1:47:01] | You see, Harry, I have searched and searched for something… | 你瞧 哈利 我一直在找一个东西… |
[1:47:04] | some small detail… | 一些很小的细节… |
[1:47:07] | something I might have overlooked… | 某件我忽视的事情 |
[1:47:10] | something that would explain why these terrible things have happened. | 某件可以解释一切事情发生的事情 |
[1:47:15] | Every time I get close to an answer, it slips away. | 每次我就要接近答案的时候 它又一闪而逝 |
[1:47:20] | It’s maddening. | 这都快逼疯我了 |
[1:47:24] | Sir? Mr. Crouch’s son. | 先生? 克劳奇先生的儿子 |
[1:47:26] | What exactly happened to him? | 他后来怎样? |
[1:47:28] | He was sent to Azkaban. Destroyed Barty to do it. | 他被送到了阿兹卡班 巴蒂为此几近崩溃 |
[1:47:34] | But he had no choice. The evidence was overwhelming. | 但他没有选择 证据确凿无疑 |
[1:47:39] | – Why do you ask? – It’s just that I… | – 你为什么问这个? – 因为我… |
[1:47:43] | I had a dream about him. | 我梦到过他… |
[1:47:47] | It was in the summer, before school. | 是在暑假 回学校之前 |
[1:47:52] | In the dream, I was in a house. | 在梦里 我在一幢楼里 |
[1:47:55] | And Voldemort was there, only he wasn’t quite human. | 伏地魔也在那里 只是他已经不具备人形了 |
[1:48:00] | And Wormtail was there too. And Mr. Crouch ‘s son. | 虫尾巴也在那里 还有克劳奇的儿子 |
[1:48:04] | – Have there been others like this dream? – Yes. | – 还做过类似的梦吗? – 有的 |
[1:48:08] | Always the same one. | 总是同一个梦 |
[1:48:12] | Sir, these dreams… | 先生 我在梦里见到的… |
[1:48:15] | what I see, you don’t think it’s actually happening, do you? | 你不会觉得 是真实发生的吧 对吗? |
[1:48:22] | I think it’s unwise for you to linger over these dreams, Harry. | 我觉得 如果你纠结于这些梦境 是不明智的 |
[1:48:25] | I think it’s best if you simply… | 我认为最好的办法 就是你… |
[1:48:33] | cast them away. | 把它们暂时忘了 |
[1:48:44] | It’s a sign, Severus. You know what it means as well as I. | 这是个信号 西弗勒斯 你和我一样明白它的意义 |
[1:48:56] | Potter! | 波特! |
[1:48:58] | What’s your hurry? | 你这么忙去哪里啊? |
[1:49:05] | Congratulations, your performance in the Black Lke was inspiring. | 祝贺你啊 你在黑湖的表现很是令人赞叹啊 |
[1:49:09] | Gillyweed, am I correct? | 腮囊草 我没说错吧? |
[1:49:12] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:49:15] | Ingenious. | 活学擅用啊 |
[1:49:18] | A rather rare herb, gillyweed. | 腮囊草是很不常见的一种草药 |
[1:49:23] | Not something found in your everyday garden. | 那可不是随便就找得到的东西 |
[1:49:28] | Nor is this. | 这个也同样 |
[1:49:34] | Know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[1:49:37] | Bubble juice, sir? | 泡泡果汁吗 先生? |
[1:49:39] | Veritaserum. | 这是吐真剂 |
[1:49:42] | Three drops of this and You-Know-Who himself would spill his darkest secrets. | 喝上三滴 连神秘人都会把隐藏最深的秘密说出来 |
[1:49:46] | The use of it on a student is, regrettably, forbidden. However… | 对学生使用吐真剂是绝对禁止的 然而… |
[1:49:52] | should you ever steal from my personal stores again… | 你要是再敢从我的私人收藏中偷东西… |
[1:49:55] | my hand might just slip over your morning pumpkin juice. | 说不定哪天早晨我会不小心滴在你的南瓜汁里 |
[1:50:00] | – I haven’t stolen anything. – Don’t lie to me. | – 我没有偷东西 – 不要骗我 |
[1:50:05] | Gillyweed may be innocuous, but boomslang skin, lacewing flies? | 也许腮囊草是个意外 但非洲树蛇皮和草蛉虫呢? |
[1:50:12] | You and your little friends are brewing Polyjuice Potion, and believe me… | 你和你的小伙伴们在熬制复方汤剂 我要告诉你… |
[1:50:15] | I’m going to find out why! | 我会查出真相的! |
[1:50:44] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 加油! – 加油! |
[1:51:05] | Sonorus! | 肃静! |
[1:51:11] | Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. | 今天早些时候 穆迪教授已经将三强杯放入了迷宫里 |
[1:51:16] | Only he knows its exact position. Now, as Mr. Diggory… | 只有他知道准确位置 现在 由于迪戈里先生… |
[1:51:23] | and Mr. Potter… | 和波特先生… |
[1:51:27] | are tied for first position… | 并列第一… |
[1:51:29] | they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum… | 他俩会率先进入迷宫中 然后是克鲁姆先生… |
[1:51:34] | – and Miss Delacour. – Come on! Krum! Krum! Krum! | – 最后是德拉库尔小姐 – 加油! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! |
[1:51:39] | The first person to touch the cup will be the winner! | 首先拿到奖杯的选手获胜! |
[1:51:46] | I’ve instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. | 我已经吩咐老师们在周围巡视 |
[1:51:49] | Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task… | 如有任何选手想在比赛中途退赛… |
[1:51:52] | he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. | 只需要用魔杖发送红色火花即可 |
[1:51:57] | Contestants! Gather around. Quickly! | 参赛者们! 都过来 快点! |
[1:52:04] | In the maze, you’ll find no dragons or creatures of the deep. | 在迷宫中 没有龙也没有水妖 |
[1:52:09] | Instead, you’ll face something even more challenging. | 取而代之的是更具挑战性的东西 |
[1:52:12] | You see, people change in the maze. | 明白吗 人在迷宫里会变的 |
[1:52:15] | Oh, find the cup if you can. | 哦 尽力找奖杯去吧 |
[1:52:17] | But be very wary, you could just lose yourselves along the way. | 但是千万要警惕 否则你会迷失自己的 |
[1:52:23] | Champions, prepare yourselves! | 勇士们 各就各位! |
[1:52:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:52:37] | – My boy. – See you later, Dad. | – 我的儿子 – 一会儿见 爸爸 |
[1:52:42] | On the count of three. One… | 听我数到三 一… |
[1:56:12] | Fleur? | 芙蓉? |
[1:56:15] | Fleur. | 芙蓉 |
[1:56:20] | Periculum! | 危机信号! |
[1:57:00] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[1:57:02] | Get down! | 快趴下! |
[1:57:05] | Expelliarmus! | 除你武器! |
[1:57:16] | No, don’t! Stop! He’s bewitched, Cedric! | 不 不要! 住手! 他被下咒了 塞德里克! |
[1:57:19] | – Get off me! – He’s bewitched! | – 闪开! – 他被下咒了! |
[1:57:33] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[1:57:55] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:57:59] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:58:03] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:58:07] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:58:11] | Reducto! | 粉身碎骨! |
[1:58:29] | – Thanks. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[1:58:32] | You know, for a moment there, I thought you were gonna let it get me. | 你知道吗 有那么一刻 我以为你会见死不救 |
[1:58:37] | For a moment, so did I. | 我确实闪过这个念头 |
[1:58:41] | Some game, huh? | 毕竟只是场游戏 是吗? |
[1:58:43] | Some game. | 只是场游戏 |
[1:58:50] | Go! | 快走! |
[1:59:02] | Go on, take it. You saved me, take it! | 快点 去拿啊 你救了我 快去拿! |
[1:59:05] | – Together. One, two… – Two… | – 一起拿 一 二… – 二… |
[1:59:07] | – three! – three! | – 三! – 三! |
[1:59:21] | – You okay? – Yeah. You? | – 你没事吧? – 没事 你呢? |
[1:59:31] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[1:59:38] | I’ve been here before. | 我来过这 |
[1:59:43] | It’s a Portkey. | 这是个门钥匙 |
[1:59:46] | – Harry, the cup is a Portkey. – I’ve been here before, in a dream. | – 哈利 这个奖杯是门钥匙 – 我来过这 在梦里 |
[1:59:53] | Cedric! We have to get back to the cup. Now! | 塞德里克! 我们必须到奖杯旁边去 立刻! |
[1:59:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[2:00:04] | – Harry! What is it? – Get back to the cup! | – 哈利! 你怎么了? – 快回到奖杯旁边去! |
[2:00:14] | – Who are you? What do you want? – Kill the spare. | – 你是谁? 你想干什么? – 干掉碍事的 |
[2:00:17] | – Avada Kedavra! – No! Cedric! | – 阿瓦达索命! – 不! 塞德里克! |
[2:00:31] | Do it! Now! | 就是现在! 快动手! |
[2:00:44] | Bone of the father… | 父亲的骨… |
[2:00:47] | unwillingly given. | 无意中捐出 |
[2:00:57] | Flesh of the servant… | 仆人的肉… |
[2:01:02] | willingly sacrificed. | 自愿捐出 |
[2:01:09] | And blood of the enemy… | 仇敌的血… |
[2:01:19] | forcibly taken. | 被迫献出 |
[2:01:27] | The Dark Lord shall rise… | 黑魔王就要再次… |
[2:01:31] | again. | 复活了 |
[2:02:36] | My wand, Wormtail. | 我的魔杖 虫尾巴 |
[2:02:49] | Hold out your arm. | 伸出你的胳膊 |
[2:02:51] | Master. | 主人 |
[2:02:53] | Thank you, master. | 谢谢您 主人 |
[2:02:56] | The other arm, Wormtail. | 另一只胳膊 虫尾巴 |
[2:03:38] | Welcome, my friends. | 欢迎 我的朋友们 |
[2:03:41] | Thirteen years it’s been, and yet… | 已经十三年了 然而如今… |
[2:03:45] | here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. | 你们又如昔日般站在我面前 |
[2:03:51] | I confess myself… | 我要承认 我感到… |
[2:03:55] | disappointed. | 很失望 |
[2:03:57] | Not one of you tried to find me. | 你们没有一个人试图来找我 |
[2:03:59] | Crabbe! Macnair! | 克拉布! 麦克尼尔! |
[2:04:03] | Goyle! | 高尔! |
[2:04:07] | Not even you… | 甚至还有你… |
[2:04:13] | Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[2:04:17] | My Lord, had I detected any sign, a whisper of your whereabouts… | 主人 我只要发现任何一点关于您的踪迹和传言… |
[2:04:22] | There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers. | 踪迹和传言可并不少呀 我圆滑的朋友 |
[2:04:25] | I assure you, my Lord, I have never renounced the old ways. | 我可以向您保证 主人 我从没背离过您 |
[2:04:32] | The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence… | 您不在的这段时间里我被迫表现出来的样子… |
[2:04:39] | that is my true mask. | 才是我真正用来掩饰的面具 |
[2:04:42] | I returned. | 我主动回到您身边了 |
[2:04:46] | Out of fear, not loyalty. | 因为恐惧 不是忠心 |
[2:04:51] | Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail. | 不过虽然如此 你在过去的几个月里证明了你还有用 虫尾巴 |
[2:05:02] | Thank you, master. | 谢谢您 主人 |
[2:05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:05:10] | – Such a handsome boy. – Don’t touch him! | – 如此帅气的男孩 – 别碰他! |
[2:05:14] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[2:05:16] | I’d almost forgotten you were here. | 我差点忘了你还在这 |
[2:05:19] | Standing on the bones of my father. Yeah. | 站在我父亲的尸骨上 |
[2:05:23] | I’d introduce you… | 我应该介绍一下你… |
[2:05:25] | but com.funword.word has it you’re almost as famous as me these days. | 但是据说你已经是和我齐名的人物了 |
[2:05:32] | The boy who lived. | 大难不死的男孩 |
[2:05:35] | How lies have fed your legend, Harry. | 你的传奇是多么的虚伪 哈利 |
[2:05:38] | Shall I reveal what really happened that night 13 years ago? | 我该不该揭晓一下十三年前那个夜晚到底发生了什么? |
[2:05:42] | Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? | 我该不该说出我到底是怎么失去了力量? |
[2:05:47] | Yes, shall I? | 是的 我应该吗? |
[2:05:49] | It was love. | 就是因为爱 |
[2:05:50] | You see, when dear, sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son… | 你们知道 当可爱的莉莉・波特牺牲自己救了她唯一的儿子… |
[2:05:55] | she provided the ultimate protection. | 她就给予了他最大的保护 |
[2:05:58] | I could not touch him. | 我根本不能碰他 |
[2:06:01] | It was old magic. | 那是个古老的魔法 |
[2:06:03] | Something I should have foreseen. | 我应该提前预见到的 |
[2:06:06] | But no matter, no matter. | 但是没关系 没关系 |
[2:06:07] | Things have changed. | 时过境迁 事情早就变了 |
[2:06:10] | I can touch you… | 我现在可以… |
[2:06:15] | now. | 碰你了 |
[2:06:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[2:06:32] | Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do, eh, Harry? | 很惊讶你的那几滴血所带来的巨大变化吧 嗯 哈利? |
[2:06:37] | Pick up your wand, Potter. | 捡起你的魔杖 波特 |
[2:06:40] | I said, pick it up! Get up! Get up! | 我说 捡起魔杖! 起来! 站起来! |
[2:06:44] | You’ve been taught how to duel, I presume, yes? | 我猜 你已经学过如何决斗了 对吗? |
[2:06:47] | First, we bow to each other. | 首先 我们要互相鞠躬致敬 |
[2:06:49] | Come on, now, Harry. The niceties must be observed. | 快点 就现在 哈利 不可疏忽细节 |
[2:06:52] | Dumbledore wouldn’t want you to forget your manners, would he? | 邓布利多可不想让你丢了礼仪 你说呢? |
[2:06:55] | I said, bow. | 我说 鞠躬 |
[2:06:58] | – That’s better. And now… – No. | – 好多了 现在… – 不 |
[2:07:03] | Crucio! | 钻心剜骨! |
[2:07:07] | Crucio! | 钻心剜骨! |
[2:07:10] | Attaboy, Harry. | 好样的 哈利 |
[2:07:12] | Your parents would be proud. | 你父母一定为你骄傲 |
[2:07:15] | Especially your filthy Muggle mother. | 尤其是你那个肮脏的麻瓜妈妈 |
[2:07:18] | Expelliar… | 除你武… |
[2:07:23] | I’m going to kill you, Harry Potter. | 我要杀了你 哈利・波特 |
[2:07:26] | I’m going to destroy you. | 我要毁了你 |
[2:07:30] | After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers. | 今晚过后 再没有人会质疑我的力量 |
[2:07:36] | After tonight, if they speak of you… | 今晚过后 如果人们再提到你… |
[2:07:39] | they’ll speak only of how you… | 他们只会说到你是如何… |
[2:07:42] | begged for death. | 求我给你个痛快 |
[2:07:44] | And I, being a merciful Lord… | 而我 做为一个仁慈的魔王… |
[2:07:48] | obliged. | 满足了你的要求 |
[2:07:50] | Get up! | 起来! |
[2:07:56] | Don’t you turn your back on me, Harry Potter! | 不要背对着我 哈利・波特! |
[2:07:59] | I want you to look at me when I kill you! | 我要你亲眼看着我杀了你! |
[2:08:01] | I want to see the light leave your eyes! | 我要亲眼看见你眼中的光芒消失! |
[2:08:18] | Have it your way. | 那就满足你的请求 |
[2:08:21] | – Expelliarmus! – Avada Kedavra! | – 除你武器! – 阿瓦达索命! |
[2:08:41] | Do nothing! He’s mine to finish! | 闪开! 我要自己来解决他! |
[2:08:48] | He’s mine! | 他是我的! |
[2:09:23] | Harry, when the connection is broken, you must get to the Portkey. | 哈利 当魔法切断后 你必须立刻到门钥匙那去 |
[2:09:27] | We can linger for a moment to give you some time… | 我们能帮你拖延一点时间… |
[2:09:29] | but only a moment. Do you understand? | 但只有一点 明白吗? |
[2:09:32] | Harry, take my body back, will you? | 哈利 把我的尸体带回去 好吗? |
[2:09:35] | Take my body back to my father. | 把我的尸体交给我父亲 |
[2:09:39] | Let go. | 切断吧 |
[2:09:41] | Sweetheart, you’re ready. | 孩子 你已经准备好了 |
[2:09:44] | Let go! Let go! | 切断吧! 断开吧! |
[2:09:52] | Accio! | 奖杯飞来! |
[2:09:59] | No! | 不! |
[2:10:14] | He did it! | 他做到了! |
[2:10:17] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[2:10:21] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[2:10:24] | No! No! No, don’t! | 不! 不! 不! 不要! |
[2:10:27] | For God’s sake, Dumbledore, what’s happened? | 我的天呐 邓布利多 发生什么了? |
[2:10:29] | He’s back. He’s back. | 他回来了 他回来了 |
[2:10:32] | Voldemort’s back. | 伏地魔回来了 |
[2:10:34] | Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. | 塞德里克 他让我把尸体带回来 |
[2:10:37] | I couldn’t leave him, not there. | 我不能留下他在那 |
[2:10:39] | It’s all right, Harry. It’s all right. | 没事的 哈利 已经没事了 |
[2:10:42] | He’s home. You both are. | 他回来了 你们都回来了 |
[2:10:45] | Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. | 所有人都回到座位上 有一个男孩被杀了 |
[2:10:52] | The body must be moved, Dumbledore. There are too many people. | 尸体必须要移走 邓布利多 这里人太多了 |
[2:10:56] | Let me through. | 让我过去 |
[2:10:57] | Let me through! | 让我过去! |
[2:11:01] | Let me through! | 让我过去! |
[2:11:02] | That’s my son! | 那是我儿子! |
[2:11:05] | That’s my boy! | 那是我儿子! |
[2:11:09] | It’s my boy! | 这是我儿子! |
[2:11:15] | – Come on. Get up. Easy, easy! – No. | – 来吧 起来 放轻松 放轻松! – 不 |
[2:11:19] | This is not where you want to be right now. Come on. | 你现在不该在这 来吧 |
[2:11:22] | No! | 不! |
[2:11:27] | It’s all right, I got you. | 好了 有我在 |
[2:11:30] | I got you. Come on. Easy, now. | 有我在 跟我来 别紧张 |
[2:11:37] | No! | 不! |
[2:11:40] | No! | 不! |
[2:12:24] | Are you all right, Potter? | 你还好吗 波特? |
[2:12:27] | Does it hurt? That? | 伤口还疼吗? |
[2:12:29] | Not so much now. | 现在好多了 |
[2:12:32] | Perhaps I’d better take a look at it. | 我最好还是看一下 |
[2:12:37] | The cup was a Portkey. | 奖杯是个门钥匙 |
[2:12:42] | Someone had bewitched it. | 有人对它下了咒 |
[2:12:44] | What was it like? | 它是什么样的? |
[2:12:46] | – What was he like? – Who? | – 他是什么样的? – 谁? |
[2:12:48] | The Dark Lord. | 黑魔王 |
[2:12:52] | What was it like to stand in his presence? | 站在他面前是什么感觉? |
[2:12:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:13:01] | It was like I’d fallen into one of my dreams… | 就好像我掉进了自己的一个梦里… |
[2:13:07] | into one of my nightmares. | 一个噩梦里 |
[2:13:28] | Were there others? | 还有其他人吗? |
[2:13:29] | In the graveyard, were there others? | 还有其他人在墓地里吗? |
[2:13:36] | I… | 我… |
[2:13:38] | I don’t think I said anything about a graveyard, professor. | 我不记得我还提到过墓地吧 教授 |
[2:13:49] | ” Marvelous creatures, dragons, aren’t they? “ | ” 龙真是一种了不起的生物啊 不是吗? “ |
[2:13:57] | Did you think that miserable oaf would’ve led you into the woods | 如果没有我的建议 你以为那个蠢货海格 |
[2:14:00] | if I hadn’t suggested it? | 会带你进入森林吗? |
[2:14:05] | Do you think Cedric Diggory would’ve told you to open the egg underwater | 如果不是我告诉塞德里克 得在水下打开金蛋 |
[2:14:09] | if I hadn’t told him first myself? | 他会把方法传给你吗? |
[2:14:13] | Did you think Neville Longbottom, the witless wonder | 如果不是我给了纳威・隆巴顿那本草药书 |
[2:14:16] | could’ve provided you with Gillyweed if I hadn’t given him the book | 让他了解了腮囊草的功效 |
[2:14:20] | that led him straight to it? | 他会把腮囊草给你用吗? |
[2:14:30] | It was you from the beginning. You put my name in the Goblet of Fire. | 原来一开始就是你 是你把我的名字放进火焰杯 |
[2:14:34] | – You bewitched Krum, but you… – “But… But…” | – 是你给克鲁姆下咒 但是你… – 什么”但是… 但是…” |
[2:14:38] | You won because I made it so, Potter. | 你能赢是因为我让你赢的 波特 |
[2:14:41] | You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. | 你今晚会出现在墓地 因为这也是我的使命 |
[2:14:44] | And now the deed is done. | 现在我已经做到了 |
[2:14:47] | The blood that runs through these veins runs within the Dark Lord. | 这些血管里流淌的血液与黑魔王的相同 |
[2:15:00] | Imagine how he will reward me when he learns | 想象一下 当他知道是我消灭了 |
[2:15:05] | that I have once and for all | 伟大的哈利・波特后 |
[2:15:08] | silenced the great Harry Potter. | 会怎样奖赏我 |
[2:15:12] | Expelliarmus! | 除你武器! |
[2:15:18] | Severus. | 西弗勒斯 |
[2:15:22] | That’s it, take it. | 喝掉 喝下去 |
[2:15:25] | – Do you know who I am? – Albus Dumbledore. | – 你知道我是谁吗? – 阿不思・邓不利多 |
[2:15:29] | – Are you Alastor Moody? Are you? – No. | – 你是阿拉斯托・穆迪吗? 是吗? – 不是 |
[2:15:32] | Is he in this room? Is he in this room? | 他在这屋子里吗? 他在这屋子里吗? |
[2:15:38] | Harry, away from there! | 哈利 躲远点! |
[2:16:01] | – You all right, Alastor? – I’m sorry, Albus. | – 你还好吗 阿拉斯托? – 抱歉 阿不思 |
[2:16:05] | That’s Moody. But then who’s… ? | 如果里面的是穆迪 那个人是…? |
[2:16:09] | Polyjuice Potion. | 复方汤剂 |
[2:16:10] | Now we know who’s been stealing from your stores, Severus. | 现在我们知道是谁在偷你的东西了 西弗勒斯 |
[2:16:14] | We’ll get you up in a minute. | 我们马上救你出来 |
[2:16:50] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[2:16:55] | Barty Crouch Junior. | 小巴蒂・克劳奇 |
[2:16:57] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 如果你给我看了 我也会给你看看 |
[2:17:03] | Your arm, Harry. | 你的胳膊 哈利 |
[2:17:08] | You know what this means, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么 对吧? |
[2:17:11] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[2:17:14] | Lord Voldemort has returned. | 伏地魔回来了 |
[2:17:17] | I’m sorry, sir. I couldn’t help it. | 对不起教授 我什么也做不了 |
[2:17:20] | Send an owl to Azkaban. I think they’ll find they’re missing a prisoner. | 让猫头鹰给阿兹卡班送封信 我想他们丢了一个犯人 |
[2:17:25] | – I’ll be welcomed back like a hero. – Perhaps. | – 我会受到英雄般的回归礼遇 – 或许吧 |
[2:17:28] | Personally, I’ve never had much time for heroes. | 就我个人而言 我对英雄从来不感兴趣 |
[2:17:50] | Today, we acknowledge… | 今天 我们蒙受了… |
[2:17:54] | a really terrible loss. | 一个无比惨痛的损失 |
[2:17:59] | Cedric Diggory was, as you all know… | 众所周知 塞德里克・迪戈里… |
[2:18:02] | exceptionally hard-working… | 一生都勤奋刻苦… |
[2:18:05] | infinitely fair-minded… | 刚正不阿… |
[2:18:08] | and, most importantly… | 但 最重要的是… |
[2:18:10] | a fierce, fierce friend. | 他是个极其热心的朋友 |
[2:18:16] | Now, I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died. | 因此 我认为 你们有权利知道他是怎么死的 |
[2:18:23] | You see… | 事实是… |
[2:18:26] | Cedric Diggory was murdered… | 塞德里克・迪戈里是被谋杀的… |
[2:18:29] | by Lord Voldemort! | 凶手就是伏地魔! |
[2:18:33] | The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. | 魔法部不希望我告诉你们真相 |
[2:18:37] | But not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory. | 但我认为 不说出真相就是对他的侮辱 |
[2:18:43] | Now, the pain… | 如今 这个损失… |
[2:18:45] | we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me… | 带给我们的悲痛提醒了我… |
[2:18:48] | and reminds us… | 也提醒了我们大家… |
[2:18:50] | that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues… | 虽然我们来自不同的地方 说着不同的语言… |
[2:18:54] | our hearts beat as one. | 但我们的感情却是相同的 |
[2:18:58] | In light of recent events… | 经过最近这一系列事情… |
[2:19:00] | the bonds of friendship we’ve made this year will be more important than ever. | 我们在这一学年内建立起来的友谊 超越了以往任何时候 |
[2:19:06] | Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain. | 记住 塞德里克・迪戈里不会白白牺牲 |
[2:19:12] | You remember that… | 你们要记住… |
[2:19:14] | and we’ll celebrate a boy who was… | 我们要纪念这个… |
[2:19:18] | kind and honest… | 一生都秉承着善良 诚实… |
[2:19:21] | and brave and true, right to the very end. | 勇敢和真实的男孩 |
[2:19:51] | I never liked these curtains. | 我从来都不喜欢这些窗帘 |
[2:19:53] | Set them on fire in my fourth year. | 我四年级的时候曾一把火烧了我的窗帘 |
[2:19:56] | By accident, of course. | 当然 那是个意外 |
[2:20:04] | I put you in terrible danger this year, Harry. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 哈利 这个学年我一直让你身临险境 |
[2:20:12] | Professor… | 教授… |
[2:20:14] | when I was in the graveyard, there was a moment… | 当我在墓地的时候 有一个瞬间… |
[2:20:17] | when Voldemort’s wand and mine sort of connected. | 伏地魔和我的魔杖好像联接起来了 |
[2:20:23] | Priori Incantatem. | 闪回前咒 |
[2:20:30] | You saw your parents that night, didn’t you? | 那晚你看见了你的父母 是吗? |
[2:20:33] | They reappeared. | 他们又出现了 |
[2:20:37] | No spell can reawaken the dead, Harry. I trust you know that. | 没有什么咒语可以起死回生 你是知道的 哈利 |
[2:20:43] | Dark and difficult times lie ahead. | 黑暗和困难掩盖了前路 |
[2:20:46] | Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. | 我们很快就要在什么是重要的与什么是轻松的之间做出选择 |
[2:20:54] | But remember this: | 但是你要记住: |
[2:20:56] | You have friends here. | 你在这里有很多朋友 |
[2:21:00] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[2:21:22] | Hermione. | 赫敏 |
[2:21:25] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[2:21:27] | Write to me. Promise. | 答应我 给我写信 |
[2:21:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[2:21:38] | Au revoir, Ron. | 再见 罗恩 |
[2:22:24] | Do you think we’ll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts? | 我们就不能安安静静的在霍格沃茨度过一个学年吗? |
[2:22:27] | – No. – No. | – 不能吧 – 不能吧 |
[2:22:28] | No, I didn’t think so. Oh, well. What’s life without a few dragons? | 我也这么觉得 哦 如果生活中没有龙会怎样呢? |
[2:22:37] | Everything’s going to change now, isn’t it? | 从现在开始一切都要变了 对吧? |
[2:22:47] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[2:22:53] | Promise you’ll write this summer. Both of you. | 你俩要答应我这个夏天给我写信 |
[2:22:57] | I won’t. You know I won’t. | 我不会 你知道我不会 |
[2:23:00] | – Harry will, won’t you? – Yeah. Every week. | – 哈利会 对吗? – 绝对 每周都写 |