英文名称:Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | 哈利・波特与密室 | |
[01:13] | I can’t let you out, Hedwig. | 我不能放你出来 海德薇 |
[01:15] | I’m not allowed to use magic outside of school. | 在学校外面 我是不能用魔法的 |
[01:19] | – Besides, if Uncle Vernon… – Harry Potter! | – 再说 如果弗农姨夫… – 哈利・波特! |
[01:25] | Now you’ve done it. | 看你干的好事 |
[01:31] | He’s in there. Vernon. | 他下来了 弗农 |
[01:36] | I’m warning you, if you can’t control that bloody bird, it’ll have to go. | 我警告你 如果你的鸟再不安分一点 到时候直接送走 |
[01:40] | But she’s bored. | 她只是无聊而已 |
[01:42] | If I could only let her out for an hour or two… | 要是我能放她出去一两个钟头的话… |
[01:47] | So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir. | 好让她给你那群疯子朋友送信吗? 想都别想 |
[01:51] | But I haven’t had any messages from any of my friends. | 但我从来没收到过我朋友的信 |
[01:56] | Not one… | 整个夏天… |
[01:58] | all summer. | 一封都没有 |
[02:00] | Who would want to be friends with you? | 谁愿意和你做朋友啊? |
[02:05] | I should think you’d be a little more grateful. | 照我说 你应该知足了 |
[02:08] | We’ve raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table… | 我们把你拉扯大 供你吃… |
[02:12] | even let you have Dudley’s second bedroom… | 都让你住达力的小房间了… |
[02:14] | purely out of the goodness of our hearts. | 都是出于满满的好心啊 |
[02:17] | – Not now, pumpkin. It’s for when the Masons arrive. – Which should be any minute. | – 别急 乖儿子 等梅森家到了再吃 – 应该马上就到了 |
[02:23] | Now, let’s go over our schedule once again, shall we? | 我们再来过一遍流程 好吗? |
[02:26] | Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be? | 佩妮 梅森一家到了 你应该在? |
[02:28] | In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home. | 起居室 准备热情地欢迎他们的到来 |
[02:32] | – Good. And, Dudley, you will be? – I’ll be waiting to open the door. | – 很好 那达力 你呢? – 我等着给他们开门 |
[02:36] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[02:43] | And you? | 那你呢? |
[02:45] | I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don’t exist. | 我就呆在房间里 不发出任何声音 装作没我这个人 |
[02:50] | Too right, you will. | 没错 就是这样 |
[02:52] | With any luck, this could well be the day I make the biggest deal of my career… | 运气好的话 今天我就能敲定一笔巨额订单… |
[02:55] | and you will not mess it up. | 所以你不要给我搞砸了 |
[03:10] | Harry Potter, such an honor it is. | 哈利・波特 荣幸之至啊 |
[03:18] | – Who are you? – Dobby, sir. Dobby the house-elf. | – 你是谁? – 我叫多比 先生 家养小精灵多比 |
[03:23] | Not to be rude or anything… | 我不想失礼… |
[03:25] | but this isn’t a great time for me to have a house-elf in my bedroom. | 可是 此刻在我的房间里接待一位家养小精灵有些不太合适 |
[03:29] | Yes, Sir. Dobby understands. | 好的 先生 多比明白了 |
[03:32] | It’s just that Dobby has come to tell you… | 多比来是为了告诉你… |
[03:35] | It is difficult, Sir. Dobby wonders where to begin. | 一言难尽啊 先生 多比不知道从何说起 |
[03:40] | – Why don’t you sit down? – Sit down? Sit down? | – 你要不先坐下? – 坐下? 让我坐下? |
[03:49] | Dobby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you or anything. | 多比 对不起 我不是有意冒犯你的 |
[03:54] | Offend Dobby? | 冒犯多比? |
[03:56] | Dobby has heard of your greatness, Sir… | 多比听说过您的伟大 先生… |
[03:59] | but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal. | 但从来没有一位巫师让多比坐下 像对待平等的人那样 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1577个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:283个,六级词汇:131个,GRE词汇:140个,托福词汇:211个,考研词汇:288个,专四词汇:250个,专八词汇:43个, 所有生词标注共:518个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:05] | You can’t have met many decent wizards then. | 你大概没遇到过多少正派的巫师吧 |
[04:08] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 的确是没有 |
[04:11] | That was an awful thing to say. | 这么说真是太坏了 |
[04:14] | – Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! – Stop, Dobby. Dobby, shush. | – 坏多比! 坏多比! – 停下 多比 多比 轻一点 |
[04:18] | Dobby, please, stop. | 多比 求你了 别这样了 |
[04:24] | Don’t mind that. It’s just the cat. | 别在意 只是只猫而已 |
[04:28] | – Bad Dobby. – Stop! Stop, Dobby. Please, be quiet. | – 坏多比 – 停下来! 停下 多比 求你了 安静点 |
[04:33] | Are you all right? | 你这是怎么了? |
[04:36] | Dobby had to punish himself, Sir. | 多比必须惩罚自己 先生 |
[04:39] | Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, Sir. | 多比几乎说了主人家的坏话 先生 |
[04:42] | – Your family? – The wizard family Dobby serves, Sir. | – 主人家? – 是多比侍奉的巫师家族 先生 |
[04:46] | Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. | 多比必须永远侍奉一个家族 |
[04:50] | If they ever knew Dobby was here… | 如果他们知道多比在这里… |
[04:54] | But Dobby had to come. Dobby has to protect Harry Potter. To warn him. | 但多比必须来 多比必须保护哈利・波特 必须提醒他 |
[05:00] | Harry Potter must not go back… | 哈利・波特今年一定不能回… |
[05:02] | to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year. | 霍格沃茨魔法学校 |
[05:07] | There is a plot, a plot to make most terrible things happen. | 有人在搞鬼 计划着很可怕的事情 |
[05:12] | What terrible things? Who’s plotting them? | 什么可怕的事情? 谁在捣鬼? |
[05:17] | Can’t say. | 不能说 |
[05:20] | – Okay, I understand. You can’t say. – Don’t make me talk. I… | – 好的 我知道了 你不能说 – 别逼我说 我… |
[05:27] | – Dobby. Dobby, put the lamp down. – Bad Dobby. | – 多比 多比 把灯放下 – 坏多比 |
[05:30] | So when they arrive at the ninth hole… | 他们来到第九个球洞时… |
[05:37] | Give me the lamp. | 把台灯给我 |
[05:41] | Dobby, stop! | 多比 放手! |
[05:46] | – Let me go. – Get in there and keep quiet. | – 放开我 – 呆在里面 别出声 |
[05:49] | – What the devil are you doing up here? – I was just… | – 你到底在上面搞什么鬼? – 我只是… |
[05:53] | You just ruined the punch line of my Japanese golfer joke. | 我正讲到日本球手的笑点 都被你搅了 |
[05:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:59] | One more sound and you’ll wish you’d never been born, boy. | 你要再敢出声 小子 我让你后悔生下来 |
[06:04] | – And fix that door. – Yes, Sir. | – 把柜门给修好 – 遵命 先生 |
[06:10] | See why I’ve got to go back? | 明白为什么我一定要回去了吧? |
[06:11] | I don’t belong here. I belong in your world, at Hogwarts. | 我不属于这里 我属于你那边的世界 属于霍格沃茨 |
[06:15] | – It’s the only place I’ve got friends. – Friends who don’t even write to Harry Potter? | – 只有那里我才能交到朋友 – 那些连信都不写给你的朋友? |
[06:20] | Well, I expect they’ve been… | 这个 我想是因为… |
[06:23] | Hang on. How do you know my friends haven’t been writing to me? | 等等 你怎么知道我朋友没写信给我? |
[06:28] | Harry Potter mustn’t be angry with Dobby. | 哈利・波特不能生多比的气 |
[06:32] | Dobby hoped if Harry Potter thought his friends had forgotten him… | 多比觉得 如果哈利・波特认为他朋友把他忘了的话… |
[06:36] | Harry Potter might not want to go back to school, Sir. | 哈利・波特就不会想回去了 先生 |
[06:41] | – Give me those. Now. – No! | – 把信给我 马上给我 – 不行! |
[06:58] | Dobby, get back here. | 多比 给我回来 |
[07:04] | Dobby, please, no. | 多比 求你了 不要 |
[07:08] | Harry Potter must say he’s not going back to school. | 哈利・波特必须保证不回学校 |
[07:12] | I can’t. Hogwarts is my home. | 不行 霍格沃茨是我的家 |
[07:15] | Then Dobby must do it, Sir, for Harry Potter’s own good. | 那多比只能这么做了 先生 这是为哈利・波特好 |
[07:21] | It spread as far as the eye could see, all over the floor of this building. | 整幢楼地上都是水 简直是水漫金山啊 |
[07:26] | One plumber said, “Look at all that water.” | 一个管道工说 “看看这水漫的啊” |
[07:28] | The second plumber said, “Yes, and that’s just the top of it.” | 另一个管道工说 “是啊 都看不到地板了” |
[07:37] | Mr. Mason. | 梅森先生 |
[07:42] | Vernon tells me that you’re a wonderful golfer. | 弗农告诉我 你是个很出色的高尔夫球手 |
[07:45] | I play, occasionally. | 偶尔玩玩而已 |
[07:50] | Mrs. Mason. | 梅森太太 |
[07:53] | Where do you get your beautiful suits? | 您这套华丽的礼服是出自何家啊? |
[07:55] | All of my suits are tailor-made. | 我的礼服都是定制的 |
[08:01] | Dudley. | 达力 |
[08:04] | Wasn’t there something you wanted to say? | 你不是有什么想说的吗? |
[08:10] | – Pudding. – Pudding? What pudding? | – 布丁 – 布丁? 什么布丁? |
[08:20] | I’m so sorry. It’s my nephew. He’s very disturbed. | 真的很对不起 这是我的外甥 他脑子不好使 |
[08:24] | Meeting strangers upsets him. That’s why I kept him upstairs. | 陌生人会刺激到他 所以我让他在楼上呆着 |
[08:32] | Well, we have ice cream. | 其实 我们还有冰淇淋 |
[08:45] | You’re never going back to that school. | 你别想回学校了 |
[08:47] | You’re never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never! | 你也别想再见到你那群疯子朋友了 永远别想! |
[09:38] | Hi, Harry. | 嗨 哈利 |
[09:41] | Ron. Fred. George. What are you all doing here? | 罗恩 弗雷德 乔治 你们在干吗呢? |
[09:45] | Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on, get your trunk. | 当然是来救你啊 快打包行李啊 快点 |
[09:55] | You better stand back. | 你最好退后一点 |
[09:58] | Let’s go. | 开车 |
[10:05] | – What was that? – What was it? | – 什么情况? – 怎么回事? |
[10:09] | Potter! | 波特! |
[10:11] | Dad, what’s going on? | 老爸 怎么回事? |
[10:16] | Go. Go. Go. | 快点 快点 |
[10:18] | Dad, hurry up. | 老爸 快点 |
[10:20] | – Come on. – Come on, Harry, hurry up. | – 快点 – 快点 哈利 快点啊 |
[10:25] | Petunia, he’s escaping! | 佩妮 他要逃走了! |
[10:29] | – I’ve got you, Harry. – Come here! | – 我抓住你了 哈利 – 给我过来! |
[10:31] | – Let go of me! – No, boy! | – 放开我! – 没门 小子! |
[10:33] | You and that bloody pigeon aren’t going anywhere. | 你和你那鸽子哪里都别想去 |
[10:36] | – Get off! – Drive! | – 放手! – 开车! |
[10:38] | – Right. – Right! | – 右转 – 右转! |
[10:40] | No! No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! |
[10:46] | Dad! | 老爸! |
[10:57] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[11:02] | By the way, Harry, happy birthday. | 对了 哈利 生日快乐 |
[11:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:37] | Okay, come on. | 进来 |
[11:40] | Okay, come on. | 进来 |
[11:50] | – Do you think it’d be all right if we had some of these? – Yeah, Mum will never know. | – 我们拿点吃没关系的吧? – 没事 老妈不会知道的 |
[12:11] | It’s not much, but it’s home. | 虽然不怎么样 但毕竟是自己家啊 |
[12:14] | I think it’s brilliant. | 我觉得这里好极了 |
[12:17] | Where have you been? | 你们都去哪里了? |
[12:21] | Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear. | 哈利 见到你真高兴啊 宝贝 |
[12:25] | Beds empty. No note. Car gone. | 床空着 也不留个条子 还把车开走了 |
[12:28] | You could have died. You could have been seen. | 弄不好会出事的 或者被人看见 |
[12:32] | Of course, I don’t blame you, Harry, dear. | 当然啦 我没有责怪你的意思 亲爱的哈利 |
[12:35] | They were starving him, Mum. There were bars on his window. | 他们让他饿肚子 老妈 还在他窗前安了铁栏杆 |
[12:38] | Well, you best hope I don’t put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley. | 你还是祈祷我别在你窗前安铁栏杆吧 罗恩・韦斯莱 |
[12:43] | Come on, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast. | 来吧 哈利 该吃早餐了 |
[12:46] | Here we are, Harry. Now, tuck in. | 这边 哈利 快吃吧 |
[12:49] | That’s it. There we go. | 就是这样 快吃吧 |
[12:53] | – Mummy, have you seen my jumper? – Yes, dear, it was on the cat. | – 妈咪 你看到我的毛衣了吗? – 亲爱的 猫穿着呢 |
[12:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:03] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了吗? |
[13:05] | Ginny. She’s been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying, really. | 她是金妮 整个夏天她都在提你 真是有点烦人啊 |
[13:10] | – Morning, Weasleys. – Morning, Dad. | – 早上好啊 孩子们 – 早上好 老爸 |
[13:13] | – What a night. Nine raids. Nine! – Raids? | – 这一晚上真够呛 抄查了九家 九家! – 抄查? |
[13:17] | Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. | 老爸在魔法部的禁止滥用麻瓜物品司任职 |
[13:21] | Dad loves Muggles, thinks they’re fascinating. | 老爸喜欢麻瓜 认为他们很有意思 |
[13:25] | Well, now. | 好的 |
[13:29] | And who are you? | 你是谁啊? |
[13:31] | Sorry, Sir. I’m Harry, sir. Harry Potter. | 对不起 先生 我是哈利 哈利・波特 |
[13:35] | Good Lord. Are you really? | 老天爷啊 真的是你吗? |
[13:38] | Well, Ron has told us all about you, of course. When did he get here? | 罗恩经常跟我们说起你的 你什么时候来的啊? |
[13:43] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[13:45] | Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night. | 你的乖儿子们昨晚开你的飞天车去了趟萨里郡 把他接过来的 |
[13:50] | Did you really? How did it go? | 真的假的? 它飞得好吗? |
[13:53] | I mean… That was very wrong indeed, boys. Very wrong of you. | 我是说… 这是很不对的 孩子们 非常非常不对 |
[14:00] | Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. | 哈利 你肯定知道很多麻瓜的事情 |
[14:04] | Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck? | 告诉我 橡胶鸭到底是干吗用的? |
[14:12] | Well, that’ll be Errol with the post. | 那应该是埃罗尔带信回来了 |
[14:21] | Fetch it, will you, Percy, please? | 去拿一下 珀西 好吗? |
[14:24] | – Errol. – He’s always doing that. | – 埃罗尔 – 他老是这样子 |
[14:29] | Look, it’s our Hogwarts letters. They’ve sent us Harry’s as well. | 快看 是霍格沃茨的信 哈利的也在里面 |
[14:33] | Dumbledore must know you’re here, Harry. Doesn’t miss a trick, that man. | 哈利 邓布利多肯定知道你在这里 那老哥真是滴水不漏啊 |
[14:36] | – No. – This lot won’t come cheap, mum. | – 别啊 – 这些东西可不便宜啊 老妈 |
[14:38] | – The spell books alone are very expensive. – We’ll manage. | – 光这些咒语书就老贵了 – 我们会想办法的 |
[14:43] | There’s only one place we’re going to get all of this. Diagon Alley. | 只有一个地方有卖所有东西 对角巷 |
[14:49] | Right. | 好了 |
[14:50] | Here we are, Harry. You go first, dear. | 弄好了 哈利 亲爱的 你先来 |
[14:53] | But Harry’s never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum. | 但是哈利从来没用过飞路粉 老妈 |
[14:56] | Floo powder? | 飞路粉? |
[14:57] | You go first, Ron, so that Harry can see how it’s done. Yes. | 那你先来 罗恩 到时候哈利就知道怎么回事了 好的 |
[15:02] | In you go. | 站里面去 |
[15:04] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[15:09] | Diagon Alley. | 对角巷 |
[15:17] | You see? It’s quite easy, dear. Don’t be afraid. Come on. | 看到没有? 很简单的 亲爱的 别担心 来吧 |
[15:22] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[15:24] | In you go. That’s it. Mind your head. | 站进去 就是这样 当心头 |
[15:27] | That’s right. Now, take your Floo powder. | 就是这样 现在拿一点飞路粉 |
[15:32] | That’s it, very good. | 好的 很好 |
[15:35] | Now, don’t forget to speak very, very clearly. | 记住 要说得很清楚才行啊 |
[15:41] | Diagonally. | 对角线 |
[15:50] | – What did he say, dear? – Diagonally. | – 亲爱的 他刚刚说什么了? – 对角线 |
[15:52] | I thought he did. | 我也听到的 |
[17:12] | Don’t touch anything, Draco. | 别碰任何东西 德拉科 |
[17:15] | Yes, Father. | 知道了 父亲 |
[17:31] | Mr. Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again. | 马尔福先生 很高兴再次见到您啊 |
[17:35] | And young Master Malfoy too. Delighted. | 还有马尔福少主 荣幸荣幸 |
[17:39] | I must show you, just in today, and very reasonably priced… | 允许我介绍一件今天刚到的 价格合理的… |
[17:42] | – I’m not buying today, Borgin. I’m selling. – Selling? | – 我今天不买东西 博金 我是来卖东西的 – 卖东西? |
[17:45] | Draco. | 德拉科 |
[17:50] | You’re aware, no doubt, that the Ministry of Magic… | 你想必听说了 魔法部… |
[17:53] | is conducting more raids on private houses. | 加紧了对私宅的抄查 |
[17:56] | There’s even rumors of a new Muggle Protection Act. | 甚至有传言说 会颁布新的麻瓜保护法 |
[18:00] | Pure wizard blood is counting for less everywhere, I’m afraid. | 纯巫师血统可是越来越凤毛麟角啦 |
[18:04] | Not with me. | 我不担心这个 |
[18:07] | Anyway, I brought a few items from home that might prove… | 我从家里带来的 这些东西如果被魔法部的人看见… |
[18:12] | embarrassing were the Ministry to call. Poisons and the like. | 可能给我造成不便 就是些毒药什么的 |
[18:20] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:23] | That particular item is not for sale. | 这个东西不能卖 |
[18:29] | I understand. It has unique qualities. | 我懂 这东西质地很独特 |
[18:33] | One wouldn’t want to see it falling into the wrong hands. | 是一个不能落入他人手里的东西 |
[18:52] | You can keep the box. | 盒子归你了 |
[18:56] | What did I say? | 我刚才怎么说的? |
[19:01] | – Touch nothing. – Exactly. | – 别碰任何东西 – 没错 |
[19:04] | Sorry, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[19:07] | Come on. We’re going. | 快点 我们要走了 |
[19:10] | It’s a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Malfoy. | 很荣幸跟您做生意 马尔福先生 |
[19:13] | Always a pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[19:34] | – Looking for something? – No, I… | – 在找什么东西吗? – 不是 我… |
[19:38] | I’m just in the wrong place. | 我只是走错地方了 |
[19:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:59] | – Not lost, are you, my dear? – I’m fine, thank you. I was just going… | – 亲爱的 没迷路吧? – 我没事 谢谢了 我还是… |
[20:06] | Come with us. We’ll help you find your way back. | 跟我们走 我们送你回家 |
[20:11] | – No. Please… – Harry? | – 不用了 谢谢… – 哈利? |
[20:13] | Hagrid! | 海格! |
[20:15] | What do you think you’re doing down here? Come on. | 你在下面干吗呢? 快上来 |
[20:22] | 翻倒巷 | |
[20:23] | You’re a mess, Harry. Skulking around Knockturn Alley? Dodgy place. | 怎么这副德行了 哈利 在翻倒巷鬼鬼祟祟的? 不是好地方啊 |
[20:29] | Don’t want no one to see you there. People will think you’re up to no good. | 不能让别人看到你去那里 不然他们会认为你在干坏事的 |
[20:33] | I was lost, I… | 我迷路了 我… |
[20:35] | Hang on. What were you doing down there then? | 等一下 你在那边干什么啊? |
[20:39] | Me? I was… I was looking for Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent. | 我? 我… 我在找一种驱赶食肉鼻涕虫的药 |
[20:44] | They’re ruining all the school cabbages. | 它们快把学校的卷心菜糟蹋光了 |
[20:53] | Harry. Hagrid. | 哈利 海格 |
[20:55] | Hello, Hermione. | 你好 赫敏 |
[20:57] | – It’s so good to see you. – It’s great to see you too. | – 看见你真好啊 – 很高兴见到你啊 |
[21:00] | What did you do to your glasses? | 你眼镜怎么啦? |
[21:03] | Oculus Reparo. | 眼镜修复 |
[21:09] | I definitely need to remember that one. | 这咒语还真需要好好记一下 |
[21:12] | You’ll be all right now then, Harry? Right. I’ll leave you to it. | 哈利 你现在应该没事了吧? 好了 那我走了啊 |
[21:16] | – Okay, bye. – Thank you. Bye. | – 好的 再见 – 谢谢你 再见 |
[21:18] | Come on, everyone’s been so worried. | 快来 大家都快急死了 |
[21:22] | “会魔法的我” 吉德罗・洛哈特 著 | |
[21:30] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[21:32] | Thank goodness. We’d hoped you’d only gone one grate too far. | 谢天谢地 我们但愿你只错过了一个炉门 |
[21:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart. | 女士们先生们 有请 吉德罗・洛哈特先生 |
[21:38] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[21:44] | Mum fancies him. | 老妈看上人家了 |
[21:46] | Make way there, please. Let me by, madam. Thank you. | 请让一下 让一下 女士 谢谢 |
[21:50] | Excuse me, little girl. This is for the Daily Prophet. | 对不起 孩子 我是”预言家日报”记者 |
[21:57] | It can’t be. Harry Potter? | 不会吧 哈利・波特? |
[22:02] | Harry Potter! | 哈利・波特! |
[22:04] | Excuse me, madam. | 不好意思 女士 |
[22:07] | Nice big smile, Harry. Together, you and I rate the front page. | 笑得自然点 哈利 我和你会上头版头条的 |
[22:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is. | 女士们先生们 这是多么不同寻常的一刻 |
[22:14] | When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning… | 年轻的哈利今早走进丽痕书店… |
[22:18] | to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me… | 准备购买我的自传”会魔法的我”… |
[22:25] | which, incidentally, is currently celebrating… | 这本书碰巧已经连续… |
[22:28] | its 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list… | 27周荣登”预言家日报”畅销书榜首了… |
[22:33] | he had no idea that he would, in fact, be leaving… | 他完全想不到 我会把… |
[22:39] | with my entire collected works… | 我的完整文集… |
[22:45] | free of charge. | 送给他 |
[22:49] | Now, ladies? | 好了 女士们? |
[22:51] | Harry, now you give me those, and I’ll get them signed. | 哈利 把书都给我 我去弄签名 |
[22:55] | All of you wait outside. That’s it. | 你们全部去外面等着 就这么定了 |
[23:08] | I’ll bet you loved that, didn’t you, Potter? | 波特 你一定很喜欢这样吧 不是吗? |
[23:10] | Famous Harry Potter. Can’t even go into a bookshop without making the front page. | 大名鼎鼎的哈利・波特 连来书店也不忘上个头条 |
[23:15] | Leave him alone. | 走远点 |
[23:17] | Look, Potter. You’ve got yourself a girlfriend. | 瞧啊 波特 还有个送上门的女朋友 |
[23:21] | Now, now, Draco, play nicely. | 德拉科 友好点 |
[23:25] | Mr. Potter. | 波特先生 |
[23:29] | Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. | 我是卢修斯・马尔福 到底还是见面了啊 |
[23:33] | Forgive me. | 失礼了 |
[23:37] | Your scar is legend. | 你的伤疤可是一段传奇啊 |
[23:39] | As, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you. | 当然了 那个留下伤疤的巫师也是传奇 |
[23:42] | Voldemort killed my parents. | 伏地魔害死了我父母 |
[23:46] | He was nothing more than a murderer. | 他就是个杀人犯而已 |
[23:51] | You must be very brave to mention his name. | 敢提及他的名字 你肯定非常勇敢 |
[23:54] | Or very foolish. | 或者极度无知 |
[23:56] | Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself. | 畏惧一个代号 只会助长对其本质的畏惧 |
[24:01] | And you must be Miss Granger. | 那你一定就是格兰杰小姐了 |
[24:07] | Yes, Draco has told me all about you. And your parents. | 没错 德拉科跟我说过你 还有你的父母 |
[24:16] | Muggles, aren’t they? | 都是麻瓜 对吧? |
[24:23] | Let me see. Red hair, vacant expressions… | 我来瞧瞧 红发 不善言语… |
[24:29] | tatty, secondhand book. | 破旧的二手书 |
[24:33] | You must be the Weasleys. | 你肯定是韦斯莱家的了 |
[24:36] | Children, it’s mad in here. Let’s go outside. | 孩子们 这里太乱了 我们出去吧 |
[24:39] | – Well, well, well. Weasley senior. – Lucius. | – 呦 呦 老韦斯莱 – 卢修斯 |
[24:43] | Busy time at the Ministry, Arthur, all those extra raids? | 最近部里很忙啊 亚瑟 那么多的抄查? |
[24:47] | I do hope they’re paying you overtime… | 但愿他们付你加班费… |
[24:50] | but judging by the state of this, I’d say not. | 不过看看这本破书 我看是没付 |
[24:55] | What’s the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard… | 要是连个好报酬都捞不到… |
[24:59] | if they don’t even pay you well for it? | 做个巫师中的败类又有什么好处呢? |
[25:01] | We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy. | 我们对于什么是巫师中的败类看法截然不同 马尔福 |
[25:06] | Clearly. | 明显的 |
[25:10] | Associating with Muggles. | 和麻瓜为伍 |
[25:18] | And I thought your family could sink no lower. | 我本以为你们一家已经堕落到极限了呢 |
[25:26] | I’ll see you at work. | 上班见 |
[25:33] | See you at school. | 学校见 |
[25:43] | – 10:58. Come on. Come on. – The train will be leaving any moment. | – 10点58了 快点啊 – 火车马上就要开了 |
[25:46] | Fred, George, Percy, you first. | 弗雷德 乔治 珀西 你们先走 |
[25:55] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[26:03] | After you, dear. | 你先走 亲爱的 |
[26:07] | Come on, Ginny, we’ll get you a seat. Hurry. | 快点 金妮 我们去占个位置 快点 |
[26:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[26:27] | – What do you two think you’re doing? – Sorry. | – 你们两个在干什么呢? – 对不起 |
[26:31] | Lost control of the trolley. | 推车有点失控 |
[26:35] | – Why can’t we get through? – I don’t know. | – 为什么我们过不去啊? – 我不知道 |
[26:38] | The gateway has sealed itself for some reason. | 肯定有什么原因让这通道自动关闭了 |
[26:42] | The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We’ve missed it. | 火车11点整点出发的 我们错过火车了 |
[26:46] | Harry, if we can’t get through… | 哈利 如果我们过不去的话… |
[26:50] | maybe Mum and Dad can’t get back. | 也许爸妈也回不来了 |
[26:54] | Maybe we should just go and wait by the car. | 也许咱们应该回汽车旁边等着 |
[26:58] | The car. | 汽车 |
[27:08] | There we go. | 我们出发 |
[27:09] | Now, all we need to do is find the Hogwarts Express. | 现在我们要做的就是 找到霍格沃茨特快列车 |
[27:13] | Ron, are you sure you know how to fly this? | 罗恩 你确定你懂怎么控制这辆车吗? |
[27:15] | No problem. | 没问题的 |
[27:24] | Look out! | 当心! |
[27:31] | Ron, I should tell you… | 罗恩 我应该告诉你… |
[27:33] | most Muggles aren’t accustomed to seeing a flying car. | 大多数麻瓜还不习惯看到汽车在天上飞的 |
[27:37] | Right. | 对哦 |
[27:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:57] | Oh, no! The invisibility Booster must be faulty. | 糟了! 隐身装置肯定是出故障了 |
[28:01] | Come on, then. Let’s go lower. We need to find the train. | 快点了 飞低点 我们要赶上那辆列车 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:16] | All we need to do is catch up with the train. | 我们要做的 就是赶上那列车 |
[28:18] | We can’t be far behind. | 我们应该没差很远 |
[28:22] | – Do you hear that? – We must be getting close. | – 你听见了吗? – 我们肯定很接近了 |
[28:25] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[28:54] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[28:58] | Hold on! | 撑住! |
[29:04] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手! |
[29:10] | Hold on! | 抓紧啊! |
[29:12] | I’m trying. Your hand’s all sweaty. | 我用力了 但你的手上都是汗啊 |
[29:28] | – I think we found the train. – Yeah. | – 我觉得我们找到火车了 – 是啊 |
[29:48] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[30:05] | Up! Up! | 爬升! 爬升! |
[30:07] | It’s not working! | 不灵了! |
[30:14] | Up! Ron, mind that tree! | 爬升! 罗恩 当心那棵树! |
[30:19] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停下! 停下! 给我停下! |
[30:45] | – My wand. Look at my wand. – Be thankful it’s not your neck. | – 我的魔杖 瞧我的魔杖 – 断的不是你的脖子 谢天谢地吧 |
[30:51] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | – 怎么回事? – 我不知道 |
[31:29] | Come on, go! Fast! | 快点 快走! 快点! |
[32:06] | Scabbers, you’re okay. | 斑斑 你没事吧 |
[32:10] | The car! | 车! |
[32:27] | Dad’s gonna kill me. | 我爸估计要杀了我了 |
[32:37] | See you, Hedwig. | 待会见 海德薇 |
[32:41] | So a house-elf shows up in my bedroom… | 有个家养小精灵出现在我的卧室… |
[32:44] | we can’t get through the barrier to platform 9 3/4… | 我们还穿不过九又四分之三站台… |
[32:47] | we almost get killed by a tree… | 外加我们差点被一棵树杀了… |
[32:50] | Clearly someone doesn’t want me here this year. | 显然有人今年不想我来这里 |
[32:57] | Well, take a good look, lads. | 好好看看四周吧 小伙子们 |
[33:00] | This night might well be the last you spend in this castle. | 今晚可能是你们呆在这城堡里的最后一夜了 |
[33:07] | Oh, dear, we are in trouble. | 小伙子们 我们有麻烦了 |
[33:11] | You were seen by no less than seven Muggles. | 你们竟然被至少七个麻瓜看到了 |
[33:18] | Do you have any idea how serious this is? | 你们知道这事情有多严重吗? |
[33:21] | You have risked the exposure of our world. | 你们可是在暴露我们魔法世界啊 |
[33:26] | Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow… | 更不用说你们对打人柳所造成的伤害了… |
[33:29] | that’s been on these grounds since before you were born. | 你们还没生出来的时候 那树就在这里了 |
[33:32] | Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us. | 老实说 斯内普教授 我觉得它伤害我们比较多 |
[33:36] | Silence. | 闭嘴 |
[33:39] | I assure you that were you in Slytherin, and your fate rested with me… | 如果你们是斯莱特林学院的 而且处罚由我决定… |
[33:46] | the both of you would be on the train home tonight. | 那么 今晚你们俩就直接卷铺盖走人了 |
[33:51] | – As it is… – They are not. | – 因为… – 他们不是你学院的 |
[33:55] | Professor Dumbledore. Professor McGonagall. | 邓布利多教授 麦格教授 |
[34:00] | Headmaster… | 校长… |
[34:01] | these boys have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry. | 这两个孩子无视限制未成年巫师使用魔法的法令 |
[34:06] | – As such… – I am well aware of our bylaws, Severus… | – 因此… – 我很了解我们的规定 西弗勒斯… |
[34:10] | having written quite a few of them myself. | 有好些还是我自己定下的 |
[34:14] | However, as head of Gryffindor house… | 但是 作为格兰芬多的院长… |
[34:17] | it is for Professor McGonagall to determine the appropriate action. | 合适的处罚措施将由麦格教授来决定 |
[34:22] | We’ll go and get our stuff, then. | 我们会打包走人的 |
[34:25] | What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley? | 你在说什么呢 韦斯莱先生? |
[34:27] | You’re going to expel us, aren’t you? | 你会开除我们的 不是吗? |
[34:31] | Not today, Mr. Weasley… | 现在不会 韦斯莱先生… |
[34:34] | but I must impress on both of you the seriousness of what you have done. | 但我必须让你们意识到 你们所作所为的严重性 |
[34:40] | I will be writing to your families tonight, and you will both receive detention. | 我今晚会给你们家人写信 而且你们要关禁闭 |
[34:45] | And now I suggest that we all return to the feast. | 而现在 我建议我们都去赴宴吧 |
[34:49] | There is a delicious-looking custard tart that I am most anxious to sample. | 那边有美味的沙司挞 我可等不及要去吃了 |
[35:07] | 快速念咒 魔法入门函授课程 | |
[35:08] | 霍格沃茨魔法学校 阿格斯・费尔奇 收 | |
[35:10] | Mr. Filch, you dropped this. | 费尔奇先生 这是你掉的 |
[35:45] | Morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[35:48] | – Good morning, everyone. – Good morning, Professor Sprout. | – 大家早上好 – 早上好 斯普劳特教授 |
[35:50] | Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second years. Now, gather around, everyone. | 欢迎各位二年级同学来到三号温室 大家围过来 |
[35:55] | Today we’re going to re-pot Mandrakes. | 我们今天要学 给曼德拉草换盆 |
[35:58] | Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root? | 谁能告诉我曼德拉草根的特征? |
[36:02] | Yes, Miss Granger? | 好的 格兰杰小姐? |
[36:04] | Mandrake, or Mandragora… | 曼德拉草 又名曼德拉草根… |
[36:07] | is used to return those who have been Petrified to their original state. | 可让被石化的人恢复原状 |
[36:12] | It’s also quite dangerous. The Mandrake’s cry is fatal to anyone who hears it. | 但它也是十分危险的 曼德拉草的哭声是致命的 |
[36:17] | Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor. | 很好 格兰芬多加十分 |
[36:20] | As our Mandrakes are still only seedlings… | 这边的曼德拉草还只是嫩芽… |
[36:23] | their cries won’t kill you yet. | 所以它们的哭声还不致命 |
[36:25] | But they could knock you out for several hours, | 但它们也足够把你们震晕几个小时 |
[36:26] | which is why I have given each of you a pair of earmuffs… | 所以我给你们每个人发了一副耳罩… |
[36:29] | for auditory protection. | 用来挡住哭声 |
[36:30] | So could you please put them on, right away? Quickly. | 所以大家把耳罩给带上 带好了吗? 快点 |
[36:35] | Flaps tight down, and watch me closely. | 带紧了 仔细看我的做法 |
[36:38] | You grasp your Mandrake firmly. | 牢牢抓住曼德拉草 |
[36:41] | You pull it sharply up out of the pot. | 然后快速把它提出花盆 |
[36:48] | Got it? And… | 懂了吗? 然后… |
[36:51] | now you dunk it down into the other pot… | 把它放进另外一个花盆里… |
[36:53] | and pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm. | 在它四周撒土保持它的体温 |
[37:01] | Longbottom’s been neglecting his earmuffs. | 隆巴顿估计是忘了带耳罩了 |
[37:05] | – No, ma’am, he’s just fainted. – Yes, well, just leave him there. | – 不是的 老师 他晕过去了而已 – 好吧 别管他了 |
[37:09] | Right, on we go. Plenty of pots to go around. | 好的 轮到你们了 花盆多着呢 分开点 |
[37:13] | Grasp your Mandrake and pull it up. | 抓住你的曼德拉草 然后把它拔起来 |
[37:32] | – There’s Nearly Headless Nick. – Hello, Percy, Miss Clearwater. | – 是差点没头的尼克 – 你好 珀西 克里瓦特小姐 |
[37:35] | Hello, Sir Nicholas. | 你好 尼古拉斯爵士 |
[37:49] | Say it. I’m doomed. | 想说就说吧 我完蛋了 |
[37:53] | – You’re doomed. – Hi, Harry. | – 你完蛋了 – 嗨 哈利 |
[37:58] | I’m Colin Creevey. I’m in Gryffindor too. | 我是科林・克里维 我也是格兰芬多学院的 |
[38:01] | – Hi, Colin, nice to meet you. – Say, do you think your friend here… | – 嗨 科林 很高兴见到你 – 话说 你朋友… |
[38:04] | could take a photo of me and you standing together? | 能帮忙拍一张我和你站在一起的照片吗? |
[38:06] | You know, to prove I’ve met you. It’s for my dad. | 你懂的 证明我见过你 送给我爸爸的 |
[38:09] | He’s a milkman, you know. A Muggle, like all our family’s been until me. | 他是个送奶工 我家除了我之外都是麻瓜 |
[38:13] | No one knew all the stuff I could do was magic till we got our letter from Hogwarts. | 直到霍格沃茨来信前 没人知道我是会魔法的 |
[38:17] | Everyone just thought I was mental. | 大家都以为我是疯了 |
[38:19] | Imagine that. | 是说啊 |
[38:22] | Ron, is that your owl? | 罗恩 是你的猫头鹰吗? |
[38:38] | Bloody bird’s a menace. | 这该死的鸟还挺危险的 |
[38:45] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[38:47] | Look, everyone. Weasley’s got himself a Howler. | 大家快看 韦斯莱收到了一封吼叫信 |
[38:52] | Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible. | 拆吧 罗恩 我有次没拆我奶奶的吼叫信 后果可惨了 |
[39:05] | Ronald Weasley! | 罗纳德・韦斯莱! |
[39:09] | How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted! | 你竟敢偷车! 简直气死我了! |
[39:16] | Your father’s now facing an inquiry at work… | 你爸爸现在要面临质询… |
[39:18] | and it’s entirely your fault! | 而这全都是你的错! |
[39:21] | If you put another toe out of line… | 如果你再敢出格… |
[39:25] | we’ll bring you straight home! | 我们立马带你回家! |
[39:29] | Oh, and, Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. | 金妮 亲爱的 恭喜你进了格兰芬多 |
[39:33] | Your father and I are so proud. | 你父亲和我都非常自豪 |
[39:54] | Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. | 容我向你们介绍新的黑魔法防御术老师 |
[40:01] | Me. | 也就是我 |
[40:03] | Gilderoy Lockhart… | 吉德罗・洛哈特… |
[40:06] | Order of Merlin, Third Class… | 梅林爵士团三级勋章… |
[40:09] | honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League… | 反黑魔法联盟荣誉会员… |
[40:12] | and five times winner… | 五次荣获… |
[40:16] | of Witch Weekly’s Most-Charming-Smile Award. | “巫师周刊”最迷人微笑奖 |
[40:22] | But I don’t talk about that. | 但我不把这个挂在嘴上 |
[40:24] | I didn’t get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at her. | 我不是靠微笑驱逐万伦的女鬼的 |
[40:32] | I see you’ve all bought a complete set of my books. Well done. | 看来你们都买了我的全套著作 很好 |
[40:36] | Now, I thought we’d start today with a little quiz. | 我想咱们今天就先来做个小测验 |
[40:43] | Nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[40:45] | Just to check how well you’ve read them. | 只是检验一下你们读得怎么样 |
[40:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:51] | How much you’ve taken in. | 领会了多少 |
[41:00] | Look at these questions. They’re all about him. | 看这些问题 全都是关于他的 |
[41:04] | “What is Gilderoy Lockhart’s favorite color?” | “吉德罗・洛哈特最喜欢什么颜色?” |
[41:08] | “What is Gilderoy Lockhart’s greatest achievement to date?” | “迄今为止 吉德罗・洛哈特最大的成就是什么?” |
[41:16] | You have 30 minutes. Start… | 给你们三十分钟 现在… |
[41:21] | now. | 开始 |
[41:31] | Hardly any of you remembered that my favorite color is lilac. | 几乎没人记得我最喜欢淡紫色 |
[41:35] | But Miss Hermione Granger knew… | 但赫敏・格兰杰小姐知道… |
[41:38] | that my secret ambition is to rid the world of evil… | 我的秘密抱负是消除世上的邪恶… |
[41:42] | and market my own range of hair-care potions. Good girl. | 以及销售我自己的系列护发水 好样的 |
[41:48] | Now, be warned. | 现在 注意了 |
[41:51] | It is my job to arm you… | 我的工作是教你们… |
[41:53] | against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind. | 抵御魔法界所知的最邪恶的生物 |
[42:00] | You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. | 你们在这间教室会面对自己最恐惧的事物 |
[42:03] | Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. | 但记住 只要有我在 你们就不会受到任何伤害 |
[42:08] | I must ask you not to scream. | 我必须请你们不要尖叫 |
[42:11] | It might provoke them. | 那可能会激怒它们的 |
[42:17] | Cornish pixies? | 康沃尔郡小精灵? |
[42:18] | Freshly caught Cornish pixies. | 刚抓的康沃尔郡小精灵 |
[42:22] | Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnigan… | 尽管笑吧 斐尼甘先生… |
[42:24] | but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. | 但它们可是像魔鬼一样狡猾的小破坏者 |
[42:29] | Let’s see what you make of them. | 看看你们怎么对付它们 |
[42:36] | Come on now, round them up. They’re only pixies. | 快点啊 把它们赶拢 它们不过是小精灵 |
[42:55] | – You just stay there! – Please, get me down! | – 你就待在这儿吧! – 求你了 放我下去! |
[43:01] | – Get off me! – Stop. Hold still! | – 别拽我头发! – 住手 别动! |
[43:06] | Peskipiksi Pesternomi! | 佩斯奇皮克西 佩斯特诺米! |
[43:29] | I’ll ask you three to just nip the rest of them back into their cage. | 我请你们三位把剩下的这些抓回笼子里 |
[43:35] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办? |
[43:38] | Immobulus! | 全部定身! |
[43:50] | Why is it always me? | 为什么倒霉的总是我? |
[43:58] | I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. | 我花整个暑假制定了全新的魁地奇战术 |
[44:01] | We’re gonna train earlier, harder and longer. | 我们要训练得更早 更苦 更久 |
[44:05] | What…? I don’t believe it. | 什么…? 真受不了 |
[44:11] | – Where you think you’re going, Flint? – Quidditch practice. | – 你们这是要去哪儿啊 弗林特? – 魁地奇训练啊 |
[44:14] | – I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today. – Easy, Wood. I’ve got a note. | – 我为格兰芬多预定了今天的场地 – 别激动 伍德 我有批准条 |
[44:20] | I smell trouble. | 大事不妙 |
[44:22] | “I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team… | “本人 西弗勒斯・斯内普教授 特此批准斯莱特林队…” |
[44:26] | permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker.” | 今日训练 以培训他们新的找球手” |
[44:30] | You’ve got a new Seeker. Who? | 你新招了找球手 谁? |
[44:36] | – Malfoy? – That’s right. | – 马尔福? – 没错 |
[44:39] | And that’s not all that’s new this year. | 今年的新鲜事还不止这些 |
[44:43] | Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those? | 这是光轮2001 你们怎么弄到的? |
[44:46] | A gift from Draco’s father. | 德拉科父亲的礼物 |
[44:49] | You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best. | 你瞧 韦斯莱 不像某些人 我父亲能买到最好的 |
[44:53] | At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. | 至少格兰芬多队中没有一个人要花钱才能入队 |
[44:56] | They got in on pure talent. | 他们完全是凭能力进来的 |
[45:02] | No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood. | 没人问你 你这臭烘烘的小泥巴种 |
[45:08] | You’ll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs! | 你要为此付出代价 马尔福 吃鼻涕虫! |
[45:19] | You okay, Ron? | 你没事吧 罗恩? |
[45:24] | Say something. | 说句话啊 |
[45:32] | – Wow! Can you turn him around, Harry? – No, Colin, get out of the way. | – 哇哦! 你能把他转个身吗 哈利? – 不行 科林 快闪开 |
[45:38] | Let’s take him to Hagrid’s. | 我们带他去海格那儿 |
[45:40] | He’ll know what to do. | 他知道该怎么做 |
[45:51] | This calls for a specialist’s equipment. | 这需要专业的设备 |
[45:58] | Nothing to do but wait till it stops, I’m afraid. | 恐怕 除了等着吐完 没别的办法了 |
[46:02] | – Okay. – Better out than in. | – 好吧 – 吐出来总比咽下去好 |
[46:06] | – Who was Ron trying to curse, anyway? – Malfoy. He called Hermione… | – 不过 罗恩想给谁施咒啊? – 马尔福 他叫赫敏… |
[46:13] | Well, I don’t know exactly what it means. | 其实我也不太清楚什么意思 |
[46:20] | He called me a Mudblood. | 他叫我泥巴种 |
[46:22] | – He did not. – What’s a Mudblood? | – 他竟敢 – 什么是泥巴种? |
[46:25] | It means “dirty blood.” Mudblood’s a really foul name for someone who’s Muggle-born. | 意思是”肮脏的血统” 泥巴种是对麻瓜出身的人的诬蔑性称呼 |
[46:30] | Someone with non-magic parents. Someone like me. | 是指父母都不会魔法的人 像我这样的人 |
[46:35] | It’s not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation. | 有教养的人不会这么说 |
[46:40] | See, the thing is, Harry, there are some wizards, like the Malfoy family… | 你看 哈利 问题是有些巫师 像马尔福一家… |
[46:45] | who think they’re better than everyone else because they’re what people call pure-blood. | 因为他们是所谓的纯血统 而自以为高人一等 |
[46:50] | That’s horrible. | 太讨厌了 |
[46:55] | It’s disgusting. | 恶心死了 |
[46:56] | And it’s codswallop to boot. Dirty blood. | 纯粹是一派胡言 什么肮脏的血统 |
[47:00] | Why, there isn’t a wizard alive today that’s not half-blood or less. | 如今活着的巫师没一个不是混血的 |
[47:03] | More to the point, they’ve yet to think of a spell that our Hermione can’t do. | 更重要的是 咱们赫敏不会使的魔咒 他们还没发明出来呢 |
[47:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[47:11] | Don’t you think on it, Hermione. Don’t you think on it for one minute. | 别多想了 赫敏 一分钟都别多想 |
[47:26] | Harry, Harry, Harry. | 哈利 哈利 哈利 |
[47:29] | Can you possibly imagine… | 你还能想到… |
[47:31] | a better way to serve detention… | 比帮我回复粉丝信件… |
[47:35] | than by helping me to answer my fan mail? | 更好的关禁闭方式吗? |
[47:38] | Not really. | 很难吧 |
[47:39] | Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. | 名气是个反复无常的朋友 哈利 名人就得有名人的架子 |
[47:46] | Remember that. | 记住了 |
[47:52] | Come. | 来吧 |
[47:54] | Come… | 过来… |
[47:57] | to me. | 找我 |
[48:03] | – What? – Sorry? | – 什么? – 啊? |
[48:08] | That voice. | 那个声音 |
[48:10] | Voice? | 声音? |
[48:15] | – Didn’t you hear it? – What are you talking about, Harry? | – 你没听到吗? – 你在说什么啊 哈利? |
[48:21] | I think you’re getting a bit drowsy. | 我想你是犯困了 |
[48:24] | And great Scott, no wonder. Look at the time. We’ve been here nearly four hours. | 天啊 怪不得 都几点了 我们在这待了有四个小时了 |
[48:29] | Spooky how the time flies when one is having fun. | 奇怪啊 欢乐的时光总是过得飞快 |
[48:37] | Spooky. | 是很奇怪 |
[48:43] | Blood. | 血 |
[48:45] | I smell blood. | 我闻到血腥 |
[48:49] | Let me rip you. | 让我撕裂你 |
[48:52] | Let me kill you. | 让我杀了你 |
[48:57] | Kill! | 杀! |
[49:00] | Kill! | 杀! |
[49:02] | – Kill! – Harry! | – 杀! – 哈利! |
[49:04] | – Did you hear it? – Hear what? | – 你们听到了吗? – 听到什么? |
[49:07] | – That voice. – Voice? What voice? | – 那个声音 – 声音? 什么声音? |
[49:10] | I heard it first in Lockhart’s office. And then again just… | 我第一次听到是在洛哈特的办公室 刚刚又… |
[49:14] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[49:17] | It’s moving. I think it’s going to kill. | 它在移动 我想它要杀人了 |
[49:21] | – Kill? – Harry, wait! Not so fast! | – 杀人? – 哈利 等等! 别跑这么快! |
[49:50] | Strange. | 好奇怪 |
[49:53] | – I’ve never seen spiders act like that. – I don’t like spiders. | – 我从没见过蜘蛛这样 – 我不喜欢蜘蛛 |
[50:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[50:07] | “The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware.” | “密室已被开启 与继承人为敌者 警惕” |
[50:12] | It’s written in blood. | 是用血写的 |
[50:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[50:24] | It’s Filch’s cat. | 是费尔奇的猫 |
[50:27] | It’s Mrs. Norris. | 是洛丽丝夫人 |
[50:45] | “Enemies of the Heir, beware.” | “与继承人为敌者 警惕” |
[50:49] | You’ll be next, Mudbloods. | 接下来轮到你们了 泥巴种 |
[50:52] | What’s going on here? Go on. Make way, make way. | 出什么事了? 快走 闪开 闪开 |
[50:58] | Potter? | 波特? |
[51:00] | What are you…? | 你这是…? |
[51:06] | Mrs. Norris? | 洛丽丝夫人? |
[51:10] | – You’ve murdered my cat. – No. No. | – 你杀了我的猫 – 不 不是 |
[51:14] | I’ll kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[51:18] | – I’ll kill you! – Argus! | – 我要杀了你! – 阿格斯! |
[51:22] | Argus, I… | 阿格斯 我… |
[51:26] | Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately. | 所有人立刻回宿舍 |
[51:32] | Everyone except… | 所有人 除了… |
[51:34] | you three. | 你们三个 |
[51:39] | Ravenclaws, follow me. | 拉文克劳的学生 跟我来 |
[51:43] | She’s not dead, Argus. She has been Petrified. | 她没死 阿格斯 她是被石化了 |
[51:47] | Thought so. So unlucky I wasn’t there. | 所见略同 好可惜我没在现场 |
[51:50] | I know exactly the countercurse that could’ve spared her. | 我恰好知道那个解咒法 本来可以救她的 |
[51:56] | But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say. | 但她是如何被石化的 我不敢说 |
[51:59] | Ask him. It’s him that’s done it. | 问他 就是他干的 |
[52:02] | You saw what he wrote on the wall. | 你看到他在墙上写的话了 |
[52:04] | It’s not true, sir. I swear. I never touched Mrs. Norris. | 不是这样的 教授 我发誓 我从没碰过洛丽丝夫人 |
[52:09] | – Rubbish. – If I might, headmaster? | – 胡说 – 容我插句话 校长? |
[52:14] | Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 也许 波特和他的朋友只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[52:19] | However… | 但是… |
[52:21] | the circumstances are suspicious. | 情况确实可疑 |
[52:24] | I, for one, don’t recall seeing Potter at dinner. | 比如说 我就不记得晚餐时有看到波特 |
[52:29] | I’m afraid that’s my doing, Severus. | 恐怕这是我的错 西弗勒斯 |
[52:32] | You see, Harry was helping me answer my fan mail. | 是这样的 哈利在帮我回复粉丝来信 |
[52:35] | That’s why Ron and I went looking for him, professor. | 所以我和罗恩在找他 教授 |
[52:39] | We’d just found him when he said… | 刚找到他的时候 他说… |
[52:44] | – Yes, Miss Granger? – When I said I wasn’t hungry. | – 什么 格兰杰小姐? – 我说我不饿 |
[52:49] | We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris. | 我们在回公共休息室的路上发现了洛丽丝夫人 |
[52:55] | – Innocent until proven guilty, Severus. – My cat has been Petrified. | – 只要没被证明有罪 就是无辜的 西弗勒斯 – 我的猫被石化了 |
[53:02] | – I want to see some punishment! – We will be able to cure her, Argus. | – 我希望有人受到惩罚! – 我们会治好她的 阿格斯 |
[53:08] | As I understand it, Madam Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrake. | 据我所知 斯普劳特夫人的曼德拉草长得很健壮 |
[53:13] | When matured, a potion will be made which will revive Mrs. Norris. | 一旦成熟 就可以制成唤醒洛丽丝夫人的药了 |
[53:18] | And in the meantime… | 在此期间… |
[53:20] | I strongly recommend caution… | 我强烈建议大家… |
[53:25] | to all. | 保持警惕 |
[53:38] | – It’s a bit strange, isn’t it? – Strange? | – 有点蹊跷 不是吗? – 什么蹊跷? |
[53:42] | You hear this voice, a voice only you can hear… | 你听到声音 一种只有你能听到的声音… |
[53:45] | and then Mrs. Norris turns up Petrified. It’s just strange. | 然后洛丽丝夫人就被石化了 反正很蹊跷 |
[53:49] | Do you think I should have told them? Dumbledore and the others, I mean? | 你觉得我刚才应该告诉他们吗? 我是说 邓布利多和其他人? |
[53:53] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗? |
[53:54] | No, Harry. Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn’t a good sign. | 不行 哈利 即使在巫师界 听到奇怪声音也不是好现象 |
[54:02] | She’s right, you know. | 她说得对 |
[54:09] | Could I have your attention, please? | 请各位注意 好吗? |
[54:12] | Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals… | 好的 今天 我们要把动物变成… |
[54:17] | into water goblets. | 高脚杯 |
[54:21] | Like so. | 就像这样 |
[54:22] | One, two, three. Vera Verto. | 一 二 三 维拉维托 |
[54:31] | Now it’s your turn. Who would like to go first? | 该你们了 谁想先来? |
[54:35] | Mr. Weasley. “One, two, three. Vera Verto.” | 韦斯莱先生 “一 二 三 维拉维托” |
[54:44] | Vera Verto! | 维拉维托! |
[54:52] | That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley. | 这魔杖该换了 韦斯莱先生 |
[54:56] | – Yes, Miss Granger? – Professor… | – 什么事 格兰杰小姐? – 教授… |
[54:59] | I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets. | 您能不能告诉我们密室的事? |
[55:09] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[55:12] | You all know, of course… | 你们肯定都知道… |
[55:14] | that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago… | 霍格沃茨建于一千多年前… |
[55:18] | by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: | 创办者是当时最伟大的四位巫师: |
[55:22] | Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff… | 戈德里克・格兰芬多 赫尔加・赫奇帕奇… |
[55:26] | Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. | 罗伊纳・拉文克劳和萨拉查・斯莱特林 |
[55:33] | Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. | 其中三位创始人非常和谐融洽地共处 |
[55:39] | – One did not. – Three guesses who. | – 有一位没有 – 不用猜都知道 |
[55:43] | Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective… | 萨拉查・斯莱特林希望霍格沃茨招收学生时… |
[55:45] | about the students admitted to Hogwarts. | 更挑剔一些 |
[55:49] | He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. | 他认为魔法教育只应限于纯魔法家庭 |
[55:53] | In other words, pure-bloods. | 也就是说 纯血统 |
[55:56] | Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. | 无法说服其他人 他决定离开学校 |
[56:02] | Now, according to legend… | 根据传言… |
[56:04] | Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle… | 斯莱特林在城堡里建了一个隐秘的房间… |
[56:08] | known as the Chamber of Secrets. | 被称作密室 |
[56:12] | Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it… | 但是 就在离开前不久 他封闭了密室… |
[56:17] | until that time when his own true Heir returned to the school. | 直到他真正的继承人回到学校 |
[56:21] | The Heir alone… | 只有继承人… |
[56:24] | would be able to open the Chamber… | 可以打开密室… |
[56:26] | and unleash the horror within, and by so doing… | 放出里面的恐怖东西 这样做… |
[56:31] | purge the school of all those who… | 可以为学校清除那些… |
[56:35] | in Slytherin’s view, were unworthy to study magic. | 在斯莱特林看来 不配学习魔法的人 |
[56:40] | Muggle-borns. | 麻瓜出身的人 |
[56:44] | Naturally, the school has been searched many times. | 自然 学校被搜查过无数次 |
[56:47] | No such chamber has been found. | 没有找到这样的密室 |
[56:52] | Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber? | 教授? 传言中密室里的东西到底是什么? |
[56:57] | The Chamber is said to be home to something… | 据说密室里住着… |
[57:00] | that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. | 只有斯莱特林的继承人才能控制的东西 |
[57:04] | It is said to be the home… | 据说里面住着… |
[57:08] | of a monster. | 一个怪物 |
[57:15] | Do you think it’s true? Do you think there really is a Chamber of Secrets? | 你觉得这是真的吗? 真的有这样一个密室吗? |
[57:19] | Yes. Couldn’t you tell? McGonagall’s worried. All the teachers are. | 当然 你看不出来吗? 麦格教授非常担心 所有的教授都如此 |
[57:23] | If there really is a Chamber of Secrets, and it really has been opened, that means… | 如果真的有间密室 而且真的被开启了 那意味着… |
[57:27] | The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it? | 斯莱特林的继承人已经回到了学校 问题是 是谁? |
[57:31] | Let’s think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum? | 想想吧 据我们所知 谁认为麻瓜出身的人是渣滓? |
[57:36] | – If you’re talking about Malfoy… – Of course. You heard him. | – 如果你说的是马尔福… – 当然了 你也听到他的话了 |
[57:39] | “You’ll be next, Mudbloods.” | “接下来轮到你们了 泥巴种” |
[57:41] | I heard him. But Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin? | 我听到了 但马尔福 斯莱特林的继承人? |
[57:44] | Maybe Ron’s right, Hermione. I mean, look at his family. | 或许罗恩是对的 赫敏 我是说 看看他那一家吧 |
[57:47] | The whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for centuries. | 他们家族在斯莱特林学院几个世纪了 |
[57:50] | Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe we could trick them into telling. | 克拉布和高尔肯定知道 或许我们可以骗他们说出来 |
[57:54] | Even they aren’t that thick. But there might be another way. | 他们还没那么笨 但或许有其它办法 |
[57:58] | Mind you, it would be difficult. | 但提醒你们 会很难的 |
[58:00] | Not to mention we’d be breaking about 50 school rules… | 更别说我们要违反大约50条校规… |
[58:03] | and it’ll be dangerous. Very dangerous. | 并且会有危险 非常危险 |
[58:08] | 强力药剂 | |
[58:15] | Here it is. The Polyjuice Potion. | 找到了 复方汤剂 |
[58:17] | “Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker… | “正确调制 复方汤剂可以让服用者… |
[58:20] | to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another.” | 暂时变成他人的模样” |
[58:25] | You mean if Harry and I drink that stuff, we’ll turn into Crabbe and Goyle? | 你是说如果我和哈利喝了那东西 我们可以变成克拉布和高尔? |
[58:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[58:28] | – Wicked! Malfoy will tell us anything. – Exactly. | – 绝了! 马尔福会把所有事都告诉我们 – 没错 |
[58:32] | But it’s tricky. I’ve never seen a more complicated potion. | 但这非常难做 我从没见过这么复杂的汤剂 |
[58:36] | – How long will it take to make? – A month. | – 多久才能制成? – 一个月 |
[58:40] | A month? | 一个月? |
[58:41] | But, Hermione, if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin… | 但赫敏 如果马尔福是斯莱特林的继承人… |
[58:45] | he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then. | 那会儿 他都攻击了学校里半数麻瓜出身的人了 |
[58:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:51] | But it’s the only plan we’ve got. | 但这是唯一的计划 |
[59:43] | Another goal for Slytherin! | 斯莱特林又进一球! |
[59:47] | They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30. | 领先格兰芬多 90比30 |
[59:52] | Yeah! | 好! |
[59:54] | Yeah! | 好! |
[1:00:20] | All right there, Scarhead? | 你没事吧 疤头? |
[1:00:28] | Watch yourself, Harry! | 小心 哈利! |
[1:00:31] | Wood, look out! | 伍德 小心! |
[1:01:05] | Blimey! Harry’s got himself a rogue Bludger. | 哎呀! 波特被游走球缠上了 |
[1:01:08] | That’s been tampered with, that has. | 这球被做了手脚 肯定的 |
[1:01:11] | I’ll stop it. | 我来阻止它 |
[1:01:13] | No! Even with a proper wand, it’s too risky. You could hit Harry. | 不行! 即使用好魔杖 也太危险了 你可能伤到哈利 |
[1:01:43] | Training for the ballet, Potter? | 你在练芭蕾舞吗 波特? |
[1:02:16] | You’ll never catch me, Potter. | 你追不上我的 波特 |
[1:03:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:03:51] | Harry Potter has caught the Snitch. Gryffindor wins! | 哈利・波特抓到了飞贼 格兰芬多赢了! |
[1:04:02] | Finite Incantatem! | 咒立停! |
[1:04:11] | – Thank you. – Are you okay? | – 谢谢 – 你没事吧? |
[1:04:13] | No. I think my arm is broken. | 有 我觉得胳膊断了 |
[1:04:15] | Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straightaway. | 别担心 哈利 我马上给你把胳膊修好 |
[1:04:19] | – No, not you. – Boy doesn’t know what he’s saying. | – 不 不用你 – 别胡说八道了 |
[1:04:22] | This won’t hurt a bit. | 一点都不会疼 |
[1:04:32] | Brackium Emendo! | 手臂恢复如初! |
[1:04:43] | Yes, well, that can sometimes happen… | 好吧 有时候会这样… |
[1:04:46] | but the point is… | 但重点是… |
[1:04:50] | you can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken. | 你感觉不到痛苦了 而且非常确定的是 骨头没断 |
[1:04:54] | Broken? There’s no bones left. | 断? 根本没骨头了 |
[1:04:58] | Much more flexible, though. | 但是 更加柔软灵活了 |
[1:05:03] | Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss. You can go. Out of my way. Out of my way. | 马尔福先生 别无病呻吟了 你可以走了 闪开 |
[1:05:07] | Should have been brought straight to me. | 应该直接来找我 |
[1:05:09] | I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back… | 我一秒钟就能把骨头接好 但让它们重新长出来… |
[1:05:12] | You will be able to, won’t you? | 是可以的 对吧? |
[1:05:13] | I’ll be able to, certainly. But it’ll be painful. | 当然可以 但会非常痛苦 |
[1:05:17] | You’re in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business. | 今晚会很难熬 波特 骨头重长出来非常费事 |
[1:05:25] | What do you expect? Pumpkin juice? | 你以为是什么? 南瓜汁吗? |
[1:05:34] | Kill. | 杀 |
[1:05:37] | Kill. | 杀 |
[1:05:44] | Time to kill. | 杀戮时刻 |
[1:05:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:05:56] | Dobby? | 多比? |
[1:05:57] | Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby. | 哈利・波特该听多比的话 |
[1:06:00] | Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train. | 哈利・波特错过火车的时候就该回家了 |
[1:06:04] | It was you. You stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through. | 是你 你封了隔墙不让我和罗恩过去 |
[1:06:09] | Indeed. Yes, sir. | 没错 是的 先生 |
[1:06:13] | – You nearly got Ron and me expelled. – At least you would be away from here. | – 你差点害我和罗恩被开除 – 至少可以让你远离这里 |
[1:06:18] | Harry Potter must go home. | 哈利・波特必须回家 |
[1:06:21] | Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make Harry Potter see… | 多比以为他的游走球可以让哈利・波特明白… |
[1:06:25] | Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after me? | 你的游走球? 是你让那游走球追我的? |
[1:06:28] | Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir. | 多比深感悲痛 先生 |
[1:06:32] | Dobby had to iron his hands. | 多比不得不用熨斗烫自己的手 |
[1:06:38] | You better clear off before my bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you. | 你最好趁我骨头没长好赶紧消失 多比 否则我会掐死你的 |
[1:06:45] | Dobby is used to death threats, sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home. | 多比已经习惯了死亡威胁 先生 多比在家一天能听到五次 |
[1:06:50] | I don’t suppose you could tell me why you’re trying to kill me? | 你不会告诉我想杀我的原因吧? |
[1:06:53] | Not kill you, sir. Never kill you. | 不是想杀你 先生 绝不会杀你 |
[1:06:57] | Dobby remembers how it was before Harry Potter triumphed… | 多比记得在哈利・波特战胜那个… |
[1:07:01] | over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. | 连名字都不能提的魔头之前的情形 |
[1:07:04] | We house-elves were treated like vermin, sir. | 人们对待我们像对待害虫一样 先生 |
[1:07:08] | Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin. | 当然了 多比仍然被当作害虫对待 |
[1:07:23] | Why do you wear that thing, Dobby? | 你为什么穿着那东西 多比? |
[1:07:26] | This, sir? It is a mark of the house-elf’s enslavement. | 这个吗 先生? 这象征着家养小精灵的奴隶身份 |
[1:07:31] | Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes. | 只有主人给他衣服时 多比才能获得自由 |
[1:07:38] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:07:40] | Listen! | 听着! |
[1:07:42] | Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. | 霍格沃茨要发生可怕的事情 |
[1:07:46] | Harry Potter must not stay here… | 哈利・波特不能待在这… |
[1:07:49] | now that history is to repeat itself. | 因为历史即将重演 |
[1:07:53] | Repeat itself? You mean this has happened before? | 重演? 你是说这种事以前发生过? |
[1:07:57] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该说的 |
[1:08:03] | – Bad Dobby! Bad! – Stop it! | – 坏多比! 坏! – 停下! |
[1:08:06] | Stop it, Dobby! | 停下 多比! |
[1:08:09] | Tell me, Dobby. When did this happen before? Who’s doing it now? | 告诉我 多比 什么时候发生过? 这次谁又是幕后黑手? |
[1:08:13] | Dobby cannot say, sir. Dobby only wants Harry Potter to be safe. | 多比不能说 先生 多比只想哈利・波特安全 |
[1:08:18] | No, Dobby. Tell me. Who is it? | 不 多比 告诉我 是谁? |
[1:08:33] | Put him here. | 把他放这儿 |
[1:08:39] | – What happened? – There’s been another attack. | – 出什么事了? – 又发生了一起攻击 |
[1:08:42] | I think he’s been Petrified, Madam Pomfrey. | 我想他是被石化了 庞弗雷夫人 |
[1:08:49] | Look. Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker. | 看 或许他把攻击者照下来了 |
[1:09:01] | What can this mean, Albus? | 这意味着什么 阿不思? |
[1:09:04] | It means… | 意味着… |
[1:09:07] | that our students are in great danger. | 我们的学生陷入了极大的危险 |
[1:09:10] | – What should I tell the staff? – The truth. | – 我该跟教工们说什么? – 实话 |
[1:09:13] | Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe. | 告诉他们霍格沃茨不再安全了 |
[1:09:17] | It is as we feared, Minerva. | 和我们担心的一样 米勒娃 |
[1:09:20] | The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again. | 密室确实又被打开了 |
[1:09:28] | Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before? | 又? 你是说密室以前被打开过? |
[1:09:32] | Of course. Don’t you see? | 当然 你不明白吗? |
[1:09:35] | Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. | 卢修斯・马尔福肯定在他上学期间打开过 |
[1:09:39] | – Now he’s taught Draco how to do it. – Maybe. | – 现在他在教德拉科怎么做 – 有可能 |
[1:09:42] | We’ll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure. | 我们得等到复方汤剂熬好才能确定 |
[1:09:45] | Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight… | 给我解释一下 我们为什么大白天的… |
[1:09:49] | in the middle of the girls’ lavatory? Don’t you think we’ll get caught? | 在女盥洗室熬这魔药? 你不担心我们被抓吗? |
[1:09:54] | No. No one ever comes in here. | 不担心 没人会来这儿 |
[1:09:57] | – Why? – Moaning Myrtle. | – 为什么? – 因为哭泣的桃金娘 |
[1:10:00] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:10:03] | Moaning Myrtle. | 哭泣的桃金娘 |
[1:10:04] | – Who’s Moaning Myrtle? – I’m Moaning Myrtle. | – 谁是哭泣的桃金娘? – 我就是哭泣的桃金娘 |
[1:10:14] | I wouldn’t expect you to know me. | 我也不指望你认识我 |
[1:10:16] | Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable… | 谁会说起丑陋的 悲惨的… |
[1:10:19] | moping Moaning Myrtle? | 忧郁的哭泣的桃金娘呢? |
[1:10:30] | She’s a little sensitive. | 她有点神经兮兮的 |
[1:10:37] | Gather round! | 聚过来! |
[1:10:39] | Gather round. Can everybody see me? | 聚过来 大家都能看到我吗? |
[1:10:44] | Can you all hear me? | 都能听到我说话吗? |
[1:10:48] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[1:10:50] | In light of the dark events of recent weeks… | 鉴于近几周发生的恐怖事件… |
[1:10:54] | Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club… | 邓布利多教授允许我开办这个决斗俱乐部… |
[1:10:59] | to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves… | 训练你们 以防你们需要保护自己… |
[1:11:03] | as I myself have done on countless occasions. | 正如我曾无数次所做的那样 |
[1:11:06] | For full details, see my published works. | 欲知详情 请看我出版的作品 |
[1:11:14] | That Lockhart’s something, isn’t he? Awfully brave chap. | 这个洛哈特真了不起 对吧? 非常勇敢的人 |
[1:11:18] | – Justin Finch-Fletchley. Hufflepuff. – Nice to meet you. I’m… | – 我是贾斯廷・芬列里 赫奇帕奇的 – 很高兴认识你 我是… |
[1:11:22] | I know who you are. We all do. Even us Muggle-borns. | 我知道你是谁 我们都知道 即使我们是麻瓜出身 |
[1:11:25] | Let me introduce my assistant… | 容我介绍我的助手… |
[1:11:28] | Professor Snape. | 斯内普教授 |
[1:11:34] | He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. | 他愉快地答应协助我做一个小小的示范 |
[1:11:37] | I don’t want any of you youngsters to worry. | 我不希望你们这些小家伙担心 |
[1:11:39] | You’ll still have your Potions master when I’m through with him. Never fear. | 等示范完了 就会把你们的魔药老师完好地还给你们 不用害怕 |
[1:12:00] | One. | 一 |
[1:12:02] | Two. | 二 |
[1:12:03] | – Three! – Expelliarmus! | – 三! – 除你武器! |
[1:12:15] | – Do you think he’s all right? – Who cares? | – 你觉得他没事吧? – 管他呢? |
[1:12:18] | An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape… | 非常巧妙的展示方法 斯内普教授… |
[1:12:21] | but if you don’t mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what you were about to do. | 但别介意我这么说 你刚才的意图非常明显 |
[1:12:26] | If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy. | 如果我想阻止你的话 简直不费吹灰之力 |
[1:12:29] | Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students… | 或许先教学生如何抵御恶意咒语… |
[1:12:33] | to block unfriendly spells, professor. | 更加明智 教授 |
[1:12:39] | An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape. | 这建议极好 斯内普教授 |
[1:12:43] | Let’s have a volunteer pair. Potter, Weasley, how about you? | 我们请一对示范 波特 韦斯莱 你们怎么样? |
[1:12:47] | Weasley’s wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. | 韦斯莱的魔杖施最简单的咒语都会引发灾难 |
[1:12:51] | We’ll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. | 我们得用火柴盒把波特送到医院了 |
[1:12:55] | Might I suggest someone from my own house? | 我可以推荐自己学院的人吗? |
[1:13:00] | Malfoy, perhaps? | 马尔福 怎么样? |
[1:13:10] | – Good luck, Potter. – Thank you, sir. | – 祝你好运 波特 – 谢谢 教授 |
[1:13:21] | Wands at the ready. | 举起魔杖 做好准备 |
[1:13:23] | – Scared, Potter? – You wish. | – 害怕吗 波特? – 想得美 |
[1:13:37] | On the count of three… | 数到三… |
[1:13:39] | cast your charms to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm. | 施咒解除对方武器 只是解除武器 |
[1:13:43] | We don’t want any accidents here. One. | 我们不希望出事故 一 |
[1:13:48] | – Two. – Everte Statum! | – 二 – 天旋地转! |
[1:14:03] | Rictusempra! | 咧嘴呼啦啦! |
[1:14:16] | I said disarm only. | 我说了 只是解除武器 |
[1:14:18] | Serpensortia! | 乌龙出洞! |
[1:14:28] | Don’t move, Potter. I’ll get rid of it for you. | 别动 波特 我来把它弄走 |
[1:14:31] | Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte Ascendare! | 让我来 斯内普教授 一飞冲天! |
[1:15:19] | Vipera Evanesca. | 蛇影无踪 |
[1:15:29] | What are you playing at? | 你在玩什么把戏? |
[1:15:44] | You’re a Parselmouth? Why didn’t you tell us? | 你是蛇佬腔? 你为什么不告诉我们? |
[1:15:47] | – I’m a what? – You can talk to snakes. | – 我是什么? – 你可以和蛇说话 |
[1:15:49] | I know. I mean, I accidentally set a python on my cousin Dudley at the zoo once. | 我知道 我是说 我曾无意中放出一条巨蟒 它向我表哥达力扑去 |
[1:15:55] | Once. But so what? I bet loads of people here can do it. | 就一次 但又怎样? 我敢说很多人都能做到 |
[1:15:59] | No, they can’t. It’s not a very common gift, Harry. | 不 他们不能 这不是稀松平常的本领 哈利 |
[1:16:03] | This is bad. | 这很糟糕 |
[1:16:05] | What’s bad? If I hadn’t told that snake not to attack Justin… | 什么糟糕? 如果不是我叫那蛇不要袭击贾斯廷… |
[1:16:09] | – That’s what you said to it. – You were there. You heard me. | – 这是你对它说的话 – 你也在场 你听到的 |
[1:16:13] | I heard you speaking Parseltongue. Snake language. | 我听到你说蛇佬腔 蛇的语言 |
[1:16:17] | I spoke a different language? | 我说了另一种语言? |
[1:16:21] | But I didn’t realize… | 我怎么不知道… |
[1:16:23] | How can I speak a language without knowing I can? | 我怎么能说另一门语言 自己却不知道呢? |
[1:16:26] | I don’t know, but it sounded like you were egging the snake on or something. | 我不清楚 但听起来好像你在怂恿那条蛇似的 |
[1:16:30] | Harry, listen to me. | 哈利 听我说 |
[1:16:32] | There’s a reason the symbol of Slytherin house is a serpent. | 斯莱特林学院的标志是蛇是有原因的 |
[1:16:35] | Salazar Slytherin was a Parselmouth. He could talk to snakes too. | 萨拉查・斯莱特林就是蛇佬腔 他也能跟蛇说话 |
[1:16:40] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[1:16:41] | Now the whole school’s gonna think | 现在整个学校都会认为 |
[1:16:43] | you’re his great-great-great grandson or something. | 你是他的曾曾曾孙子之类的了 |
[1:16:45] | But I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[1:16:50] | I can’t be. | 不可能是我 |
[1:16:53] | He lived a thousand years ago. | 他是一千年前的人 |
[1:16:55] | For all we know, you could be. | 根据我们现有的信息 你有可能是 |
[1:17:13] | Who am I, Hedwig? | 海德薇 我是谁? |
[1:17:16] | What am I? | 我是什么? |
[1:17:53] | I’ll see you back in the common room. | 晚点在公共休息室见 |
[1:18:09] | So anyway, I told Justin to hide up in our dormitory. | 我让贾斯廷躲在宿舍里 |
[1:18:14] | I mean to say, if Potter’s marked him down as his next victim… | 我是说 如果波特把他作为下一个目标的话… |
[1:18:18] | it’s best he keeps a low profile for a while. | 他现在最好低调点 |
[1:18:21] | But why would he want to attack Justin? | 但他为什么要袭击贾斯廷? |
[1:18:24] | Well, Justin let it slip to Potter that he was Muggle-born. | 贾斯廷不小心让波特知道了他是麻瓜出身 |
[1:18:29] | And you definitely think Potter’s the Heir of Slytherin? | 你肯定波特是斯莱特林的继承人吗? |
[1:18:33] | Hannah, he’s a Parselmouth. | 汉娜 他是个蛇佬腔 |
[1:18:36] | Everyone knows that’s the mark of a Dark wizard. | 人人都知道 那是黑巫师的标志 |
[1:18:39] | Have you ever heard of a decent one who could talk to snakes? | 你难道听说过哪个正派巫师能跟蛇说话吗? |
[1:18:43] | They called Slytherin himself Serpent-tongue. | 他们管斯莱特林本人就叫蛇语通 |
[1:18:47] | Harry always seems so nice, though. | 但是哈利看起来总是很友好 |
[1:18:50] | And, after all, he is the one who made You-Know-Who disappear. | 而且 不管怎么说 是他让神秘人消失的 |
[1:18:54] | That’s probably why You-Know-Who wanted to kill him in the first place. | 这也许正是神秘人想要杀掉他的重要原因 |
[1:18:59] | Didn’t want another Dark Lord competing with him. | 不想有另一个黑魔头跟他较量 |
[1:19:18] | Hello, Harry. You all right? | 哈利 你还好吗? |
[1:19:19] | Hagrid, what are you doing here? | 海格 你这是在干吗? |
[1:19:22] | Second one killed this term. | 这学期被弄死的第二只了 |
[1:19:24] | They are gonna say there are foxes or a Blood-Suckling Bugbear. | 他们会说要么是狐狸 要么是吸血妖怪干的 |
[1:19:28] | So I’ve just been up at Dumbledore’s getting permission to | 所以我刚才在邓布利多那儿申请 |
[1:19:31] | put a little charm around the old hen coop. | 在鸡棚周围施个咒语 |
[1:19:35] | You sure you are all right? | 你确定你没事吗? |
[1:19:37] | You are all hot and bothered. | 你看上去很生气 很不开心 |
[1:19:39] | It’s nothing. | 我没事 |
[1:19:41] | Look, Hagrid, I’d better get going. I’ve got a lot of studying to… | 海格 我得先走了 还有很多功课要… |
[1:20:01] | I want blood. | 我要鲜血 |
[1:20:08] | They all must die. | 他们都得死 |
[1:20:14] | Kill. | 杀 |
[1:20:16] | Kill. | 杀 |
[1:20:19] | Kill. | 杀 |
[1:20:22] | Time to kill. | 杀戮时刻 |
[1:21:01] | Caught in the act. | 给我抓了个现行 |
[1:21:03] | I’ll have you out this time, Potter. | 波特 这次我要告发你 |
[1:21:06] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话 |
[1:21:09] | No. Mr. Filch! You don’t understand… | 不 费尔奇先生 你搞错了… |
[1:21:40] | Professor… | 教授… |
[1:21:42] | I swear I didn’t. | 我发誓不是我做的 |
[1:21:43] | This is out of my hands, Potter. | 波特 这事我管不了 |
[1:21:56] | Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you. | 邓布利多教授在办公室等你 |
[1:22:08] | Sherbet Lemon. | 冰镇柠檬汁 |
[1:22:44] | Professor Dumbledore? | 邓布利多教授? |
[1:23:03] | Bee in your bonnet, Potter? | 波特 有事情想不明白? |
[1:23:08] | I was just wondering if you put me in the right house. | 我只是在想 你有没有把我分进合适的学院 |
[1:23:13] | Yes. You were particularly difficult to place. | 决定你的去向的确很难 |
[1:23:19] | But I stand by what I said last year. | 但我坚持去年的看法 |
[1:23:22] | You would have done well in Slytherin. | 你在斯莱特林会大展宏图的 |
[1:23:26] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:23:57] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[1:23:58] | Professor. | 教授 |
[1:24:01] | Your bird… There was nothing I could do. | 你的鸟… 我刚才什么都做不了 |
[1:24:05] | – He just caught fire. – And about time too. | – 他就这么燃烧起来了 – 到时候了 |
[1:24:09] | He’s been looking dreadful for days. | 它奄奄一息好多天了 |
[1:24:12] | Pity you had to see him on a burning day. | 很遗憾你在他烧尽的时候看到他 |
[1:24:16] | Fawkes is a phoenix, Harry. | 福克斯是一只凤凰 哈利 |
[1:24:19] | They burst into flame when it is time for them to die… | 他们将死之时就会燃烧殆尽… |
[1:24:23] | and then they are… | 之后他们会… |
[1:24:25] | reborn from the ashes. | 在灰烬里重生 |
[1:24:36] | Fascinating creatures, phoenixes. | 迷人的生物 凤凰 |
[1:24:39] | They can carry immensely heavy loads. | 他们能承载难以想象的重量 |
[1:24:44] | Their tears have healing powers. | 他们的眼泪有疗伤的力量 |
[1:24:49] | Professor Dumbledore, sir! Wait! Listen! | 邓布利多教授 先生 等等! 听我说! |
[1:24:53] | Professor Dumbledore, sir, it wasn’t Harry. | 邓布利多教授 先生 不是哈利做的 |
[1:24:56] | I’d be prepared to swear it in front of the Ministry of Magic. | 我能在魔法部面前发誓 |
[1:25:01] | Relax. | 别急 |
[1:25:03] | I do not believe… | 我不相信… |
[1:25:05] | – that Harry attacked anyone. – Of course you don’t. | – 哈利会伤害任何人 – 您当然不会相信 |
[1:25:13] | Right. Well, I’ll… | 哦 这样 那我… |
[1:25:15] | – I’ll just wait outside, then. – Yes. | – 那我就去外面等着吧 – 好的 |
[1:25:22] | – You don’t think it was me, professor? – No, Harry. | – 教授 您不认为那是我做的? – 哈利 不 |
[1:25:26] | I do not think it was you. | 我不认为那是你做的 |
[1:25:30] | But I must ask you… | 但我必须问你… |
[1:25:32] | is there something you wish to tell me? | 你是不是有什么事要告诉我? |
[1:25:43] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[1:25:45] | Nothing. | 什么事都没有 |
[1:25:49] | Very well, then. | 很好 |
[1:25:51] | Off you go. | 你可以走了 |
[1:26:13] | Hey, look, everyone. It’s the Heir of Slytherin. | 大家看啊 这是斯莱特林的继承人 |
[1:26:15] | Be careful. He’s a seriously evil wizard. | 小心哦 他可是极其邪恶的巫师 |
[1:26:21] | Come on, Harry. Fred and George were just having a laugh. | 哈利 弗雷德和乔治只是开个玩笑 |
[1:26:24] | They’re the only ones. | 关键是大家都这么认为啊 |
[1:26:26] | So half the school thinks you nip off to the Chamber of Secrets every night. | 就算半个学校都认为你每天晚上钻进密室 |
[1:26:30] | Who cares? | 谁会在乎呢? |
[1:26:32] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[1:26:36] | Harry. Harry. | 哈利 哈利 |
[1:26:40] | – Come on. – I didn’t know I can speak Parseltongue. | – 别这样了 – 我不知道我会说蛇佬腔 |
[1:26:45] | What else don’t I know about myself? | 还有什么是我不知道我能做的? |
[1:26:49] | Look… | 听着… |
[1:26:52] | maybe you can do something… | 也许你会在自己不知道的情况下… |
[1:26:55] | even something horrible, and not know you did it. | 做一些事情 甚至是可怕的事情 |
[1:27:00] | You don’t believe that, Harry. I know you don’t. | 哈利 你别听他们胡说 我知道你不是那种人 |
[1:27:04] | And if it makes you feel any better, Malfoy’s staying for the holidays too. | 告诉你个能让你好受点的消息 马尔福假期也会待在学校 |
[1:27:09] | Why would that make anyone feel any better? | 这算哪门子好消息? |
[1:27:11] | Because in a few days the Polyjuice Potion will be ready. | 因为再过几天 复方汤剂就熬好了 |
[1:27:16] | In a few days, we may truly know who is the Heir of Slytherin. | 再过几天 我们就能知道谁是真正的斯莱特林继承人 |
[1:27:46] | Everything’s set. We just need a bit of who you’re changing into. | 万事俱备 只欠一些要变的人身上的东西 |
[1:27:50] | Crabbe and Goyle. | 克拉布和高尔 |
[1:27:52] | We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle… | 我们还得确保真的克拉布和高尔… |
[1:27:55] | can’t burst in on us while we’re interrogating Malfoy. | 不会在我们套马尔福话的时候突然出现 |
[1:27:59] | – How? – I’ve got it all worked out. | – 怎么办到? – 我都想好了 |
[1:28:01] | I filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. | 我在这两个里面加了点普通的安眠药 |
[1:28:04] | Simple, but powerful. | 配方普通 但足够强劲 |
[1:28:07] | Now, once they’re asleep… | 他们一睡着… |
[1:28:09] | hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs… | 就把他们藏在扫帚柜里 拔下几根头发… |
[1:28:13] | and put on their uniforms. | 穿上他们的院服 |
[1:28:15] | – Whose hair are you ripping out, then? – I’ve already got mine. | – 你要拔谁的头发? – 我已经准备好了 |
[1:28:18] | Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. | 米里森・伯斯德 斯莱特林学院的 |
[1:28:22] | I got this off her robes. | 我从她的长袍上拿到的 |
[1:28:24] | I’m going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. | 我去看看复方汤剂好了没 |
[1:28:27] | Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these. | 确保克拉布和高尔看到这两个 |
[1:28:42] | Ron, maybe I should do it. | 罗恩 也许应该让我来 |
[1:28:44] | Yeah. Right. | 好吧 没错 |
[1:28:48] | Wingardium Leviosa. | 羽加迪姆勒维奥萨 |
[1:29:00] | Cool. | 酷 |
[1:29:25] | How thick could you get? | 你们还能再蠢一点吗? |
[1:29:27] | Come on, let’s get them. | 来吧 我们搞定他们 |
[1:29:44] | Well, did you get the hairs? | 你们拿到头发了吗? |
[1:29:48] | – What are those? – Slytherin robes. | – 那些是什么? – 斯莱特林的长袍 |
[1:29:50] | I had to sneak them from the laundry. | 我只能从洗衣房偷出来 |
[1:29:55] | Are we going to drink that? | 那是我们要喝下去的吗? |
[1:29:58] | We’ll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves. | 我们在变回原形前有整整一个小时 |
[1:30:15] | Add the hairs. | 把头发加进去 |
[1:30:21] | Essence of Crabbe. | 克拉布的精华 |
[1:30:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:30:34] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我想我要吐了 |
[1:30:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:31:26] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[1:31:28] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[1:31:30] | Bloody hell! | 见鬼了! |
[1:31:33] | We still sound like ourselves. | 我们的声音没变 |
[1:31:36] | You need to sound more like Crabbe. | 你得模仿克拉布的声音 |
[1:31:38] | – Bloody hell. – Excellent. | – 见鬼了 – 棒极了 |
[1:31:41] | – But where’s Hermione? – I… | – 赫敏呢? – 我… |
[1:31:44] | I don’t think I’m going. You go on without me. | 我可能出不去了 你们自己去吧 |
[1:31:47] | Hermione, are you okay? | 赫敏 你还好吗? |
[1:31:49] | Just go. You’re wasting time. | 快去 别浪费时间了 |
[1:31:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:31:59] | I think the Slytherin common room’s this way. | 我想斯莱特林的休息室在这边 |
[1:32:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[1:32:09] | What are you doing d…? | 你在这干…? |
[1:32:12] | I mean, what are you doing down here? | 我是说 你在这干什么? |
[1:32:16] | I happen to be a school prefect. | 我刚好是级长 |
[1:32:18] | You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night. | 而你们 不应该晚上这个点在走廊里瞎晃 |
[1:32:23] | What are your names again? | 你们叫什么名字? |
[1:32:25] | – I’m… – Crabbe, Goyle, where have you two been? | – 我叫… – 克拉布 高尔 你们俩去哪了? |
[1:32:30] | Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? | 一直在礼堂偷吃吗? |
[1:32:34] | Why are you wearing glasses? | 你干吗戴着眼镜? |
[1:32:37] | – Reading. – Reading? | – 读书 – 读书? |
[1:32:41] | I didn’t know you could read. | 我不知道你还识字 |
[1:32:47] | And what are you doing down here, Weasley? | 韦斯莱 你在这干吗? |
[1:32:49] | Mind your attitude, Malfoy. | 马尔福 注意你的态度 |
[1:33:00] | Well, sit down. | 坐下啊 |
[1:33:04] | You’d never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave. | 就凭韦斯莱一家的做派 你永远也想不到他们是纯血统 |
[1:33:08] | They’re an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them. | 他们是巫师界的耻辱 他们一家都是 |
[1:33:13] | What’s wrong with you, Crabbe? | 克拉布 你在抽什么风? |
[1:33:18] | Stomachache. | 胃疼 |
[1:33:21] | You know, I’m surprised the Daily Prophet hasn’t done a report on all these attacks. | 我很奇怪 “预言家日报”竟然没有对这些袭击进行报道 |
[1:33:26] | I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. | 我想一定是邓布利多想要掩盖 |
[1:33:29] | Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing… | 父亲一直说邓布利多是… |
[1:33:32] | – that ever happened to this place. – You’re wrong! | – 这个地方的败笔 – 你瞎说! |
[1:33:43] | What? | 什么? |
[1:33:44] | You think there’s someone here who’s worse than Dumbledore? | 你觉得这里还有比邓布利多更差劲的人? |
[1:33:48] | Well? Do you? | 有吗? |
[1:33:51] | Harry Potter? | 哈利・波特? |
[1:34:00] | Good one, Goyle. | 说得好 高尔 |
[1:34:01] | You’re absolutely right. | 这次你说对了 |
[1:34:03] | Saint Potter. | 圣人波特 |
[1:34:06] | And people actually think that he’s the Heir of Slytherin? | 大家还真以为他就是斯莱特林的继承人? |
[1:34:13] | But then you must have some idea who’s behind it all. | 你一定知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[1:34:16] | You know I don’t, Goyle. I told you yesterday. | 高尔 你知道我不知道的 我昨天告诉过你了 |
[1:34:20] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我还要跟你说多少次? |
[1:34:24] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗? |
[1:34:30] | But my father did say this: | 但是我父亲的确说过: |
[1:34:33] | It’s been 50 years since the Chamber was opened. | 距离上一次密室被打开已经有50年了 |
[1:34:36] | He wouldn’t tell me who opened it. Only that they were expelled. | 他不肯告诉我谁打开的 只告诉我他们被开除了 |
[1:34:41] | The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died. | 上一次密室被打开的时候 一个泥巴种死了 |
[1:34:45] | So it’s only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time. | 所以这次也必然有人会死 只是时间的问题 |
[1:34:50] | As for me… | 对我而言… |
[1:34:52] | I hope it’s Granger. | 我希望是格兰杰 |
[1:34:55] | What’s the matter with you two? | 你们俩怎么了? |
[1:34:57] | You’re acting very odd. | 你们看起来好奇怪 |
[1:35:00] | It’s his stomachache. | 因为他胃疼 |
[1:35:02] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:35:08] | Scar. | 伤疤 |
[1:35:14] | Hair. | 头发 |
[1:35:21] | Hey! Where are you going? | 嘿! 你们要去哪? |
[1:35:46] | That was close. | 真险啊 |
[1:35:48] | Hermione, come out. We’ve got loads to tell you. | 赫敏 出来 我们有消息要告诉你 |
[1:35:50] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:35:53] | Wait till you see. It’s awful. | 等着看吧 糟透了 |
[1:35:59] | Hermione? | 赫敏? |
[1:36:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:36:04] | Do you remember me telling you… | 你们记得我告诉过你们… |
[1:36:06] | that the Polyjuice Potion was only for human transformations? | 复方汤剂仅供人类变形使用? |
[1:36:10] | It was cat hair I plucked off Millicent Bulstrode’s robes. | 我从米里森・伯斯德的长袍上拿下来的是猫毛 |
[1:36:16] | Look at my face. | 看看我的脸 |
[1:36:19] | Look at your tail. | 你还有条尾巴 |
[1:36:28] | Have you spoken to Hermione? | 你跟赫敏说了吗? |
[1:36:29] | She should be out of hospital in a few days… | 她要过几天 等她… |
[1:36:32] | when she stops coughing up fur balls. | 不吐毛球了才能出院 |
[1:36:40] | What’s this? | 这里怎么了? |
[1:36:47] | Looks like Moaning Myrtle’s flooded the bathroom. | 看起来像是哭泣的桃金娘把厕所淹了 |
[1:37:06] | Come to throw something else at me? | 你们是来朝我扔东西的吗? |
[1:37:08] | Why would I throw something at you? | 我干吗要朝你扔东西? |
[1:37:11] | Don’t ask me. Here I am, minding my own business… | 别问我 我就在这待着 想着我的小心事… |
[1:37:15] | and someone thinks it’s funny to throw a book at me. | 然后有人觉得好玩就朝我扔了一本书 |
[1:37:19] | But it can’t hurt if someone throws something at you. | 但就算有人朝你扔东西也伤不了你 |
[1:37:22] | I mean, it’ll just go right through you. | 我是说 东西会直接穿过你 |
[1:37:25] | Sure! Let’s all throw books at Myrtle because she can’t feel it. | 好耶! 我们都来朝桃金娘扔东西吧 反正她也感觉不到 |
[1:37:30] | Ten points if you get it through her stomach! | 穿过她的胃得十分! |
[1:37:33] | Fifty points if it goes through her head! | 穿过她的头得五十分! |
[1:37:37] | – But who threw it at you, anyway? – I don’t know. I didn’t see them. | – 是谁朝你扔的? – 我不知道 我没看见 |
[1:37:42] | I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death… | 我当时坐在U型管上 想着死亡的事情… |
[1:37:46] | and it fell through the top of my head. | 它就这么从我头顶掉了下来 |
[1:38:09] | There’s a name in this diary. | 这本日记里面有个名字 |
[1:38:11] | Tom Marvolo Riddle. | 汤姆・马沃罗・里德尔 |
[1:38:16] | Tom Marvolo Riddle? | 汤姆・马沃罗・里德尔? |
[1:38:19] | Hang on. I know that name. Why do I know that name? | 慢着 我见过这名字 我怎么会见过这名字? |
[1:38:25] | Of course. That night I had detention. | 想起来了 那天晚上我被留堂 |
[1:38:28] | My job was to polish the silver in the trophy room. | 我要擦亮纪念品陈列室里的所有银器 |
[1:38:31] | I remember because I kept burping up slugs over Tom Riddle’s trophy. | 我会记得是因为 我一直在往汤姆・里德尔的奖杯里吐鼻涕虫 |
[1:38:37] | – What was the trophy for? – He won an award. 50 years ago. | – 那是个什么奖杯? – 他得了个奖 在五十年前 |
[1:38:41] | Special services to the school or something. | 学校的特殊贡献奖之类的 |
[1:38:44] | – 50 years ago. Are you sure? – Yeah. Why? | – 五十年前 你确定吗? – 确定啊 怎么了? |
[1:38:48] | Don’t you remember what Malfoy told you? | 你不记得马尔福说过什么了? |
[1:38:50] | The last time the Chamber was opened was… | 密室上一次被打开是… |
[1:38:51] | fifty years ago. But that means… | 五十年前 但那意味着… |
[1:38:54] | Tom Riddle was here at Hogwarts when it happened. | 那件事发生的时候汤姆・里德尔在霍格沃茨 |
[1:38:57] | What if he wrote about what he saw? | 如果他记下了他看到的事呢? |
[1:39:00] | It’s possible he knew where the Chamber was… | 他有可能知道密室在哪… |
[1:39:03] | how to open it, even what sort of creature lives in it. | 如何打开 甚至知道里面有什么生物 |
[1:39:07] | If so, whoever’s behind these attacks wouldn’t want this diary lying around… | 如果是这样 袭击事件的幕后黑手是不希望日记被人发现的… |
[1:39:12] | would they? | 对吗? |
[1:39:14] | That’s a brilliant theory, Hermione, but there’s just one flaw. | 赫敏 好想法 但有个疑点 |
[1:39:18] | There’s nothing written in this diary. | 这本日记里面什么都没写 |
[1:39:41] | Do you mind? | 能让我一个人待会儿吗? |
[1:39:51] | “Tom Marvolo Riddle.” | “汤姆・马沃罗・里德尔” |
[1:40:22] | My name… | 我叫… |
[1:40:25] | is Harry… | 哈利… |
[1:40:30] | Potter. | 波特 |
[1:40:37] | 你好 哈利・波特 我叫汤姆・里德尔 | |
[1:40:45] | Do you know anything… | 你知道有关… |
[1:40:51] | about the Chamber of Secrets? | 密室的事情吗? |
[1:41:01] | 知道 | |
[1:41:08] | Can you… | 你能… |
[1:41:11] | tell me? | 告诉我吗? |
[1:41:15] | 不行 | |
[1:41:22] | 但是我可以让你自己看 | |
[1:41:27] | 让我带你回到五十年前 | |
[1:41:36] | 6月13日 | |
[1:42:15] | Excuse me. Could you tell me what’s going on here? | 能告诉我发生什么了吗? |
[1:42:22] | Are you Tom Riddle? | 你是汤姆・里德尔吗? |
[1:42:25] | Hello, can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗? |
[1:42:47] | Riddle! | 里德尔! |
[1:42:50] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:42:51] | Professor Dumbledore. | 邓布利多教授 |
[1:42:55] | Dumbledore? | 邓布利多? |
[1:42:59] | It is not wise to be wandering around this late hour, Tom. | 汤姆 这么晚还在这里闲逛可是很不明智的 |
[1:43:03] | Yes, professor. I suppose I… | 是的 教授 我觉得我… |
[1:43:06] | I had to see for myself if the rumors were true. | 我想搞清楚流言是不是真的 |
[1:43:09] | I’m afraid they are, Tom. They are true. | 汤姆 恐怕都是真的 |
[1:43:12] | About the school as well? I don’t have a home to go to. | 关于学校的也是真的吗? 我无家可归 |
[1:43:15] | They wouldn’t really close Hogwarts, would they, professor? | 教授 他们不会关闭霍格沃茨的吧? |
[1:43:18] | I understand, Tom, but I’m afraid… | 我明白 汤姆 但是恐怕… |
[1:43:21] | Headmaster Dippet may have no choice. | 迪佩特校长没有别的选择 |
[1:43:24] | Sir, if it all stopped, if the person responsible was caught… | 先生 如果一切罪行都能停止 罪犯也能绳之以法… |
[1:43:31] | Is there something… | 你是不是… |
[1:43:34] | you wish to tell me? | 有什么事要告诉我? |
[1:43:37] | No, sir. Nothing. | 没有 先生 什么事都没有 |
[1:43:47] | Very well, then. Off you go. | 很好 你可以走了 |
[1:43:50] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[1:44:28] | – Let’s get you out of there. – Evening, Hagrid. | – 让我把你弄出去 – 晚上好 海格 |
[1:44:31] | I’m going to have to turn you in, Hagrid. | 海格 我要去告发你 |
[1:44:33] | I don’t think you meant it to kill anyone… | 我想你不是故意让它杀人的… |
[1:44:36] | You can’t. You don’t understand. | 你不能告发我 你不明白 |
[1:44:38] | The dead girl’s parents will be here tomorrow. The least Hogwarts can do… | 遇害女孩的父母明天就要到这了 霍格沃茨最后能做的就是… |
[1:44:41] | is make sure the thing that killed their daughter is slaughtered. | 把那个杀掉他们女儿的怪物处死 |
[1:44:45] | It wasn’t him. Aragog never killed no one. Never. | 不是他做的 阿拉戈克从没杀过人 |
[1:44:48] | Monsters don’t make good pets, Hagrid. | 海格 怪物是不能当宠物养的 |
[1:44:50] | – Now, stand aside. – No! | – 闪开 – 不! |
[1:44:52] | – Stand aside, Hagrid. – No! | – 闪开 海格 – 不! |
[1:44:54] | Cistem Aperio! | 箱子打开! |
[1:45:03] | Arania Exumai! | 蜘蛛退散! |
[1:45:06] | Aragog! | 阿拉戈克! |
[1:45:08] | Aragog! | 阿拉戈克! |
[1:45:09] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能放你走 |
[1:45:11] | They’ll have your wand for this, Hagrid. You’ll be expelled. | 海格 他们会因此没收你的魔杖的 你会被开除的 |
[1:45:17] | Hagrid! | 海格! |
[1:45:25] | Hagrid! | 海格! |
[1:45:48] | Ron. Ron, wake up. | 罗恩 罗恩 醒醒 |
[1:45:53] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:45:54] | It was Hagrid. Hagrid opened the Chamber of Secrets 50 years ago. | 是海格 海格五十年前打开了密室 |
[1:46:12] | It was Hagrid. | 是海格 |
[1:46:13] | It can’t be Hagrid. It just can’t be. | 不可能是海格 不可能 |
[1:46:16] | We don’t even know this Tom Riddle. | 我们都不认识这个叫汤姆・里德尔的 |
[1:46:18] | He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me. | 在我看来 他就是个极其肮脏的告密者 |
[1:46:21] | The monster had killed somebody, Ron. What would any of us have done? | 那个怪物杀过人 罗恩 如果是我们中的一个 你会怎么做? |
[1:46:24] | Look, Hagrid’s our friend. Why don’t we just go and ask him about it? | 海格是我们的朋友 为什么不直接去问他? |
[1:46:29] | That would be a cheerful visit. “Hello, Hagrid. | 那会是一次愉快的会面 “你好啊 海格 |
[1:46:31] | Tell us, have you been setting anything | 快告诉我们 你最近有没有在城堡里 |
[1:46:33] | mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?” | 放出什么危险又毛茸茸的东西?” |
[1:46:35] | Mad and hairy? You wouldn’t be talking about me, now, would you? | 危险又毛茸茸? 你们不会在讨论我吧? |
[1:46:39] | No. | 没有 |
[1:46:44] | What’s that you’ve got, Hagrid? | 海格 你拿着什么呢? |
[1:46:46] | It’s Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent. For the Mandrakes, you know. | 这是食肉鼻涕虫防虫剂 为曼德拉草准备的 |
[1:46:51] | Now, according to Professor Sprout, they’ve still got a bit of growing up to do. | 根据斯普劳特教授说的 他们还得再长大一些 |
[1:46:55] | But once their acne’s cleared up, we’ll be able to chop them up and stew them… | 那些粉刺一旦消下去 我们就可以把他们切碎炖上… |
[1:46:59] | and then we’ll get those people down at the hospital un-Petrified. | 然后我们就能把还躺在医院的那些人解除石化了 |
[1:47:03] | In the meantime, though, you three… | 与此同时 你们三个… |
[1:47:07] | had best be looking after yourselves. All right? | 最好照顾好自己 好吗? |
[1:47:18] | Hello, Neville. | 嗨 纳威 |
[1:47:21] | Harry, I don’t know who did it, but you’d better come. | 哈利 我不知道是谁做的 但你最好来看看 |
[1:47:23] | Come on! | 快来! |
[1:47:48] | It had to be a Gryffindor. Nobody else knows our password. | 肯定是格兰芬多的学生 别人不知道口令 |
[1:47:52] | Unless it wasn’t a student. | 除非不是学生做的 |
[1:47:54] | Whoever it was, they must have been looking for something. | 不论是谁做的 他们一定是在找什么 |
[1:47:58] | And they found it. | 而且他们找到了 |
[1:48:00] | Tom Riddle’s diary is gone. | 汤姆・里德尔的日记没了 |
[1:48:04] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[1:48:05] | We play our game, Hufflepuff doesn’t stand a chance. | 我们打好我们的球 赫奇帕奇压根没有机会 |
[1:48:08] | We’re stronger, quicker and smarter. | 我们更强 更快 更机敏 |
[1:48:10] | Not to mention they’re dead scared that Harry will Petrify them… | 更别提他们吓死了 以为哈利会石化他们… |
[1:48:13] | – if they fly anywhere near him. – Well, that too. | – 如果飞得离他太近的话 – 好吧 那也是个优势 |
[1:48:18] | Professor McGonagall. | 麦格教授 |
[1:48:20] | – This match has been canceled. – We can’t cancel Quidditch. | – 比赛取消了 – 我们不能取消魁地奇 |
[1:48:23] | Silence, Wood. You and your teammates will go to Gryffindor Tower. Now. | 伍德 安静 你跟你的队员们现在去格兰芬多的塔楼 |
[1:48:28] | Potter, you and I will find Mr. Weasley. | 波特 你跟我去找韦斯莱先生 |
[1:48:31] | There’s something the both of you have to see. | 有些东西得给你们俩看 |
[1:48:36] | I warn you. This could be a wee bit of a shock. | 我得给你们提个醒 这可能会让你们很震惊 |
[1:48:48] | Hermione! | 赫敏! |
[1:48:49] | She was found near the library… | 她是在图书馆附近被找到的… |
[1:48:52] | along with this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:48:56] | Does it mean anything to either of you? | 你们俩能看出点什么吗? |
[1:48:59] | No. | 不能 |
[1:49:14] | Could I have your attention, please? | 请大家注意听一下 |
[1:49:17] | Because of recent events, these new rules will be put into effect immediately: | 由于最近学校出的事情 以下规定即刻实施: |
[1:49:23] | “All students will return to their house common rooms by 6:00 every evening. | “所有学生晚上6点必须要回到公共休息室 |
[1:49:28] | All students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. | 所有学生都要在一名老师的护送下去上课 |
[1:49:32] | No exceptions.” | 没有例外” |
[1:49:36] | I should tell you this: | 我得告诉你们: |
[1:49:38] | Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught… | 除非这些袭击事件的罪犯被绳之以法… |
[1:49:43] | it is likely the school will be closed. | 学校可能会被迫关闭 |
[1:49:58] | We’ve got to talk to Hagrid, Ron. I can’t believe it’s him… | 罗恩 我们得去跟海格谈谈 我不相信是他… |
[1:50:01] | but if he did set the monster loose last time… | 但是如果上次是他放出怪物的… |
[1:50:03] | he’ll know how to get inside the Chamber of Secrets. That’s a start. | 他应该知道怎么进密室 那是个开始 |
[1:50:07] | But you heard McGonagall. | 但是你听到麦格说的了 |
[1:50:08] | We’re not allowed to leave the tower except for class. | 除了上课 我们都不能离开塔楼 |
[1:50:12] | I think it’s time to get my dad’s old cloak out again. | 我想是时候再次拿出我爸的旧斗篷了 |
[1:50:24] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:50:46] | Who’s there? | 谁? |
[1:50:51] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:50:54] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:50:56] | – What’s that for? – Nothing. I was expecting… | – 端着武器干吗? – 没什么 我以为是… |
[1:51:01] | It doesn’t matter. Come on in. I just made a pot of tea. | 没什么 快进来 我刚泡了茶 |
[1:51:07] | Hagrid, are you okay? | 海格 你还好吗? |
[1:51:10] | I’m fine. I’m all right. | 我很好 我没事 |
[1:51:14] | Did you hear about Hermione? | 你听说赫敏的事了吗? |
[1:51:16] | Yeah. I heard about that, all right. | 我听说了 |
[1:51:20] | Look, we have to ask you something. | 我们得问你点事情 |
[1:51:25] | Do you know who’s opened the Chamber of Secrets? | 你知道是谁打开了密室吗? |
[1:51:31] | What you had to understand about that is… | 关于那个你们得明白… |
[1:51:35] | Quick, under the cloak. | 快 藏进斗篷里 |
[1:51:37] | Don’t say a com.funword.word. Be quiet, both of you. | 安静 别说话 你们俩都是 |
[1:51:47] | – Professor Dumbledore, sir. – Good evening, Hagrid. | – 邓布利多教授 先生 – 晚上好 海格 |
[1:51:50] | I wonder, could we…? | 我们能…? |
[1:51:53] | Of course. Come in. Come in. | 当然 请进 请进 |
[1:51:55] | That’s Dad’s boss. | 那是爸爸的领导 |
[1:51:57] | Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic. | 康奈利・福吉 魔法部部长 |
[1:52:01] | Bad business, Hagrid, very bad business. Had to come. | 海格 坏消息 非常坏的消息 必须要来一趟 |
[1:52:05] | Three attacks on Muggle-borns. Things have gone far enough. | 对麻瓜后代的袭击已经有三次了 情况已经很严重了 |
[1:52:09] | – The Ministry’s got to act. – But I never… | – 魔法部得采取点措施 – 但我从没… |
[1:52:12] | You know I never, professor. | 教授 你知道我从没做过的 |
[1:52:14] | I want it understood, Cornelius… | 康奈利 我希望你明白… |
[1:52:17] | that Hagrid… | 我… |
[1:52:19] | has my full confidence. | 百分百信任海格 |
[1:52:22] | Albus, look, Hagrid’s record is against him. | 阿不思 可是海格有前科啊 |
[1:52:26] | – I’ve got to take him. – Take me? | – 我得把他抓起来 – 抓我? |
[1:52:28] | Take me where? Not Azkaban prison. | 抓我去哪? 不会是阿兹卡班吧 |
[1:52:31] | I’m afraid we have no choice, Hagrid. | 海格 恐怕我别无选择 |
[1:52:35] | Already here, Fudge? | 福吉 已经到了啊? |
[1:52:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:52:40] | What are you doing here? Get out of my house! | 你来这干吗? 滚出我的房子! |
[1:52:43] | Believe me… | 相信我… |
[1:52:45] | I take absolutely no pleasure being inside your… | 我真的一点都不想进你的… |
[1:52:51] | You call this a house? | 你管这地方叫房子? |
[1:52:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:52:55] | I simply called up the school and was told the headmaster was here. | 我刚联系了学校 被告知校长在这 |
[1:53:00] | Well, what exactly is it that you want with me? | 请问 你找我做什么? |
[1:53:04] | The other governors and I have decided it’s time for you to step aside. | 我和其他董事一致认为应该让你走人了 |
[1:53:11] | This is an Order of Suspension. | 这是罢免令 |
[1:53:19] | You’ll find all 12 signatures on it. | 上面有全部12个签名 |
[1:53:26] | I’m afraid we feel you’ve rather lost your touch. | 我们觉得你恐怕无法胜任这个职位 |
[1:53:31] | Well, what, with all these attacks… | 袭击事件再继续下去的话… |
[1:53:34] | there’ll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts. | 霍格沃茨就不会有麻瓜后代存在了 |
[1:53:37] | I can only imagine what an awful loss that would be to the school. | 我想 这对于学校来说是多么惨痛的代价啊 |
[1:53:41] | You can’t take Professor Dumbledore away. | 你不能让邓布利多教授退位 |
[1:53:44] | Take him away and the Muggle-borns won’t stand a chance. | 让他退位意味着麻瓜后代们必死无疑 |
[1:53:47] | You mark my words, there’ll be killings next! | 你记住我的话 接下来就会有杀人事件的! |
[1:53:50] | You think so? | 你这么想? |
[1:53:51] | Calm yourself, Hagrid. | 海格 冷静 |
[1:53:55] | If the governors desire my removal… | 如果董事会要求我离职… |
[1:53:58] | I will, of course, step aside. | 我当然会遵从 |
[1:54:04] | However… | 但是… |
[1:54:06] | you will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts… | 你会发现 在霍格沃茨 那些… |
[1:54:11] | to those who… | 寻求帮助的人… |
[1:54:13] | ask for it. | 总会得到帮助 |
[1:54:22] | Admirable sentiments. | 情感可嘉 |
[1:54:25] | Shall we? | 可以走了吗? |
[1:54:39] | Fudge. | 福吉 |
[1:54:42] | Come, Hagrid. | 走吧 海格 |
[1:54:47] | If… | 如果… |
[1:54:49] | If anybody was looking for some stuff… | 如果有人想找什么的话… |
[1:54:51] | then all they’d have to do would be to follow the spiders. | 只要跟着蜘蛛走就行了 |
[1:54:56] | Yep. That would lead them right. | 它们会指引正确的方向 |
[1:54:59] | That’s all I have to say. | 我就说这么多 |
[1:55:03] | And someone will need to feed Fang while I’m away. | 我不在的时候 需要有人喂喂牙牙 |
[1:55:10] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:55:18] | Hagrid’s right. | 海格是对的 |
[1:55:20] | With Dumbledore gone, there’ll be an attack a day. | 邓布利多走了 每天都会有袭击的 |
[1:55:24] | Look. | 看 |
[1:55:31] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:55:37] | Come on, Fang. | 牙牙 跟上 |
[1:55:57] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[1:55:59] | What? | 去哪儿? |
[1:56:00] | You heard what Hagrid said. “Follow the spiders.” | 你也听到海格说的了 “跟着蜘蛛走” |
[1:56:04] | They’re heading to the Dark Forest. | 它们在往禁林爬呢 |
[1:56:08] | Why spiders? Why couldn’t it be “follow the butterflies”? | 干嘛是蜘蛛? 就不能是”跟着蝴蝶走”吗? |
[1:56:46] | There’s something moving over there. Listen… | 那里有什么东西在动 听上去… |
[1:56:51] | – it sounds like something big. – Big? | – 像是个大家伙 – 大家伙? |
[1:56:59] | Harry. Harry, it’s our car. | 哈利 快看 那是我们的车 |
[1:57:03] | Must’ve been here all the time. Look. The forest has turned him wild. | 肯定一直都在禁林里 看 禁林把它变野了 |
[1:57:10] | Come on. We don’t want to lose the trail. | 走吧 可不能失去蜘蛛的踪迹 |
[1:57:27] | Harry, I don’t like this. | 哈利 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:57:35] | – Harry, I don’t like this at all. – Shush! | – 哈利 我一点都不喜欢这样 – 别说了! |
[1:57:49] | Can we go back now? | 我们回去吧? |
[1:57:52] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:58:44] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[1:58:47] | Don’t panic. | 别害怕 |
[1:58:49] | Hagrid? | 海格? |
[1:58:50] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[1:58:53] | We’re friends of Hagrid’s. | 我们是海格的朋友 |
[1:59:13] | And you? You’re Aragog, aren’t you? | 你呢? 你就是阿拉戈克 对吧? |
[1:59:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:59:18] | Hagrid has never sent men into our hollow before. | 海格以前从来不派人到我们的凹地来 |
[1:59:22] | He’s in trouble. Up at the school, there have been attacks. | 海格有麻烦了 学校里发生了袭击事件 |
[1:59:26] | They think it’s Hagrid. | 他们觉得是海格干的 |
[1:59:28] | They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets. Like before. | 他们觉得跟以前一样 是海格打开了密室 |
[1:59:32] | That’s a lie. | 他们骗人 |
[1:59:34] | Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets. | 海格从未打开过密室 |
[1:59:38] | – Then you’re not the monster? – No. | – 那你不是密室里的怪物? – 不是 |
[1:59:41] | The monster was born in the castle. | 那怪物生在城堡里 |
[1:59:44] | I came to Hagrid from a distant land in the pocket of a traveler. | 而我是被旅行者从遥远的地方带到这儿来 送给海格的 |
[1:59:50] | – Harry. – Shush! | – 哈利 – 别吵! |
[1:59:54] | But if you’re not the monster, then what did kill that girl 50 years ago? | 但如果你不是那怪物 50年前是什么东西杀了那个女孩? |
[1:59:58] | We do not speak of it. | 我们从不谈起它 |
[2:00:02] | It is an ancient creature we spiders fear above all others. | 那家伙是我们蜘蛛最害怕的古代生物 |
[2:00:07] | But have you seen it? | 你见过它吗? |
[2:00:10] | I never saw any part of the castle but the box in which Hagrid kept me. | 除了海格养我的盒子 我从没见过城堡里的其它东西 |
[2:00:16] | The girl was discovered in a bathroom. | 那女孩是在盥洗室被发现的 |
[2:00:19] | When I was accused, Hagrid brought me here. | 他们指控是我干的 海格就把我带来了这儿 |
[2:00:24] | – Harry! – What? | – 哈利! – 怎么了? |
[2:00:39] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[2:00:43] | We’ll just go. | 我们要走了 |
[2:00:45] | Go? | 走? |
[2:00:47] | I think not. | 可没这么简单 |
[2:00:49] | My sons and daughters do not harm Hagrid on my command. | 我的儿女们听从我的命令 不伤害海格 |
[2:00:55] | But I cannot deny them fresh meat… | 但有新鲜人肉送上门的时候… |
[2:00:57] | when it wanders so willingly into our midst. | 我可不能拦着他们不给吃 |
[2:01:02] | Goodbye, friend of Hagrid. | 永别了 海格的朋友 |
[2:01:06] | Can we panic now? | 现在能怕了吗? |
[2:01:18] | Know any spells? | 会有用的咒语吗? |
[2:01:21] | One, but it’s not powerful enough for all of them. | 只知道一个 但没有击退所有蜘蛛的威力 |
[2:01:24] | Where’s Hermione when you need her? | 关键时刻 赫敏怎么就不在? |
[2:01:40] | Let’s go! | 快上车! |
[2:01:47] | Arania Exumai! | 蜘蛛退散! |
[2:01:54] | Go! | 快走! |
[2:02:13] | Glad we’re out of there. | 真高兴我们逃了出来 |
[2:02:22] | Arania Exumai! | 蜘蛛退散! |
[2:02:30] | – Thanks for that. – Don’t mention it. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[2:02:45] | Get us out of here. | 快把车开出禁林 |
[2:02:48] | Now! | 快! |
[2:02:52] | Come on! Come on, move faster! | 快点! 快点 开快点! |
[2:02:58] | Come on! Go! | 快点! 快! |
[2:03:17] | Get us in the air. | 快让车飞起来 |
[2:03:20] | The flying gear’s jammed! | 飞行拉杆卡住了! |
[2:03:26] | – Come on! Pull! – I’m trying! | – 快点! 用力拉! – 我在用力! |
[2:03:59] | Follow the spiders. Follow the spiders. | 跟着蜘蛛 跟着蜘蛛 |
[2:04:02] | If Hagrid ever gets out of Azkaban, I’ll kill him. | 如果海格从阿兹卡班出来了 我一定杀了他 |
[2:04:20] | I mean, what was the point of sending us in there? | 我是说 让我们去见阿拉戈克有什么用? |
[2:04:24] | – What have we found out? – We know one thing. | – 我们弄清楚了什么? – 弄清楚了一件事 |
[2:04:29] | Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets. | 海格从来没打开过密室 |
[2:04:32] | He was innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[2:04:50] | Wish you were here, Hermione. | 真希望你没被石化 赫敏 |
[2:04:53] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[2:04:56] | Now more than ever. | 现在最需要你了 |
[2:05:15] | – What’s that? – Ron… | – 那是什么? – 罗恩… |
[2:05:19] | this is why Hermione was in the library the day she was attacked. | 赫敏被袭击那天 就是要查这个才去的图书馆 |
[2:05:24] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[2:05:26] | “Of the many fearsome beasts that roam our land… | “在我们国家 游荡着许多可怕的野兽… |
[2:05:29] | none is more deadly than the Basilisk. Capable of living for hundreds of years… | 其中最致命的莫过于蛇怪 它能活好几百年… |
[2:05:34] | instant death awaits any who meet this giant serpent’s eye. | 和蛇怪对视 便会立刻丧命 |
[2:05:38] | Spiders flee before it.” Ron, this is it. | 蜘蛛一看到它就会逃跑” 罗恩 就是这个 |
[2:05:41] | The monster in the Chamber of Secrets is a Basilisk. | 密室里的怪物就是蛇怪 |
[2:05:44] | That’s why I can hear it speak. It’s a snake. | 难怪我能听到它的声音 因为那是一条蛇 |
[2:05:48] | But if it kills by looking people in the eye, why is it no one’s dead? | 但如果和蛇怪对视就会死 那怎么没人死呢? |
[2:06:04] | Because no one did look it in the eye. | 因为还没人跟它对视过 |
[2:06:09] | Not directly, at least. | 至少没有直接对视 |
[2:06:13] | Colin saw it through his camera. | 科林是通过相机镜头看到它的 |
[2:06:15] | Justin… Justin must have seen the Basilisk through Nearly Headless Nick. | 贾斯廷… 贾斯廷肯定是透过差点没头的尼克看见蛇怪的 |
[2:06:20] | Nick got the full blast of it. But he’s a ghost, he couldn’t die again. | 尼克虽然和它直接对视了 可他是个鬼魂 不可能再死第二次了 |
[2:06:24] | And Hermione had the mirror. | 赫敏抓着面镜子 |
[2:06:27] | I bet you anything she was using it to look around corners in case it came along. | 我猜她怕蛇怪出现 所以每到拐角总会拿出镜子先照一下 |
[2:06:31] | And Mrs. Norris? | 那洛丽丝夫人呢? |
[2:06:32] | I’m pretty sure she didn’t have a camera or a mirror, Harry. | 我肯定她可没什么相机和镜子 哈利 |
[2:06:37] | The water. | 是水 |
[2:06:39] | There was water on the floor that night. She only saw the Basilisk’s reflection. | 那晚地上有水 她只看到了蛇怪的倒影 |
[2:06:51] | “Spiders flee before it.” | “蜘蛛一看到它就会逃跑” |
[2:06:53] | – It all fits. – But how’s a Basilisk been getting around? | – 都对上了 – 但蛇怪是怎么爬来爬去的呢? |
[2:06:57] | A dirty, great snake. Someone would have seen it. | 一条脏兮兮的大蛇 肯定会有人看到的 |
[2:07:00] | – Hermione’s answered that too. – Pipes? It’s using the plumbing. | – 赫敏也给了我们答案 – 管子? 它一直在管道里活动 |
[2:07:06] | Remember what Aragog said about that girl 50 years ago? | 还记得阿拉戈克说的 50年前那个女孩的事吗? |
[2:07:10] | She died in a bathroom? What if she never left? | 她死在盥洗室里? 要是她从来没离开过呢? |
[2:07:15] | Moaning Myrtle. | 哭泣的桃金娘 |
[2:07:18] | All students are to return to their house dormitories at once. | 所有同学立刻回各自的宿舍 |
[2:07:22] | All teachers to the second-floor corridor immediately. | 所有老师立刻到三楼走廊 |
[2:07:30] | As you can see, the Heir of Slytherin has left another message. | 正如大家所见 斯莱特林的继承人又留下一行字 |
[2:07:36] | Our worst fear has been realized. | 我们最怕的事情发生了 |
[2:07:39] | A student has been taken by the monster into the Chamber itself. | 一个学生被怪物掳走了 带进了密室 |
[2:07:44] | The students must be sent home. I’m afraid this is the end of Hogwarts. | 我们得让学生们回家 恐怕霍格沃茨要完了 |
[2:07:52] | So sorry. Dozed off. What have I missed? | 抱歉 我打了个盹 错过了什么? |
[2:07:55] | A girl has been snatched by the monster, Lockhart. Your moment has come at last. | 一个女孩被怪物抓走了 洛哈特 你大显身手的机会终于来了 |
[2:08:00] | – My moment? – Weren’t you saying just last night… | – 我的机会? – 你不是昨晚才说过… |
[2:08:03] | that you’ve known all along where the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets is? | 你一直都知道密室的入口在哪儿嘛? |
[2:08:09] | That’s settled. We’ll leave you to deal with the monster, Gilderoy. | 就这么办吧 我们让你去对付怪物 吉德罗 |
[2:08:14] | – Your skills, after all, are legend. – Very well. | – 毕竟听说你的身手很出神入化 – 那好吧 |
[2:08:20] | I’ll just be in my office getting… | 我先回办公室… |
[2:08:24] | getting ready. | 做做准备 |
[2:08:28] | Who is it that the monster’s taken, Minerva? | 怪物掳走了谁 米勒娃? |
[2:08:32] | Ginny Weasley. | 金妮・韦斯莱 |
[2:08:45] | “Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever.” | “她的尸骨将永远留在密室” |
[2:08:52] | Ginny. | 金妮 |
[2:08:56] | Lockhart may be useless, but he’s going to try and get into the Chamber. | 洛哈特可能很没用 但他会去试着进入密室 |
[2:09:00] | At least we can tell him what we know. | 至少我们能告诉他我们知道的东西 |
[2:09:04] | Professor, we have some information for you. | 教授 我们有事想告诉您 |
[2:09:08] | Are you going somewhere? | 您这是要走吗? |
[2:09:10] | Well, yes. Urgent call. Unavoidable. Got to go. | 没错 很紧急的事情 拒绝不了 我必须得去 |
[2:09:14] | – What about my sister? – Well… | – 那我妹妹怎么办? – 这… |
[2:09:17] | As to that, most unfortunate. No one regrets more than I. | 这真是太不幸了 没人比我更感到遗憾了 |
[2:09:21] | You’re the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. You can’t go now. | 你是黑魔法防御术的老师 你现在不能走 |
[2:09:25] | I must say, when I took the job, there was nothing in the job description about… | 我得说 当初接受这份工作的时候 岗位职责里可没有这条… |
[2:09:28] | You’re running away? | 你要逃跑? |
[2:09:29] | – After all that stuff you did in your books? – Books can be misleading. | – 你还写了那么多了不起的书呢 – 书可以是骗人的 |
[2:09:32] | – You wrote them. – My dear boy, do use your common sense. | – 那可是你写的 – 亲爱的孩子 用常识想一想 |
[2:09:35] | My books wouldn’t have sold half as well if people didn’t think I’d done all those things. | 如果没让人们觉得那些都是我做的 那书的销量可能连一半都没了 |
[2:09:40] | You’re a fraud. | 你是个骗子 |
[2:09:42] | You’ve just been taking credit for what other wizards have done. | 你只是把别人做的事情记在自己的账上 |
[2:09:45] | Is there anything you can do? | 你有什么事是能做的? |
[2:09:47] | Yes, now you mention it. I’m rather gifted with Memory Charms. | 既然你提到了 还真有 我很擅长遗忘咒 |
[2:09:52] | Otherwise, you see, all those wizards would have gone blabbing. | 否则那些巫师肯定会揭发我 |
[2:09:54] | I’d never have sold another book. | 我的书就再也卖不出去了 |
[2:09:58] | In fact, I’m going to have to do the same to you. | 事实上 我也要对你们施个遗忘咒 |
[2:10:04] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[2:10:18] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[2:10:22] | Hello, Harry. | 你好 哈利 |
[2:10:24] | – What do you want? – To ask you how you died. | – 你来干什么? – 我想问你是怎么死的 |
[2:10:32] | It was dreadful. | 那太可怕了 |
[2:10:35] | It happened right here in this very cubicle. | 我就是死在这个厕所单间里的 |
[2:10:39] | I’d hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. | 因为奥利弗・霍恩比嘲笑我的眼镜 所以我就躲了起来 |
[2:10:43] | I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in. | 我当时在哭 然后听到有人进来了 |
[2:10:48] | – Who was it, Myrtle? – I don’t know. I was distraught! | – 谁进来了 桃金娘? – 我不知道 当时心情很混乱! |
[2:10:55] | But they said something funny, a kind of made-up language. | 但他们说的话很滑稽 像是一种捏造出来的语言 |
[2:10:59] | And I realized it was a boy speaking, so I unlocked the door to tell him to go away and… | 我意识到说话的是个男孩 所以我打开门让他出去… |
[2:11:07] | – I died. – Just like that? How? | – 然后我就死了 – 就这样? 怎么死的? |
[2:11:12] | I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes… | 我只记得看见一双大大的黄眼睛… |
[2:11:16] | over there by that sink. | 就在那个水槽那儿 |
[2:11:45] | This is it. | 就是这儿 |
[2:11:48] | This is it, Ron. I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets. | 就是这儿 罗恩 我觉得这就是密室的入口 |
[2:11:55] | Say something. Harry, say something in Parseltongue. | 说几句话 哈利 快用蛇佬腔说几句话 |
[2:12:51] | Excellent, Harry. Good work. Well, then, I’ll just be… | 真棒 哈利 干得好 那我就先… |
[2:12:56] | There’s no need for me to stay. | 我在这儿也没用了 |
[2:12:58] | Yes, there is. | 有用 |
[2:13:02] | – You first. – Now, boys, what good will it do? | – 你先下去 – 孩子们 这有什么用? |
[2:13:05] | Better you than us. | 总比我们先下去强 |
[2:13:08] | But… obviously, yes. | 但… 好吧 显然如此 |
[2:13:15] | Sure you don’t want to test it first? | 确定你们不想先试试? |
[2:13:25] | It’s really quite filthy down here. | 这下面还真是脏 |
[2:13:28] | – All right. Let’s go. – Oh, Harry? | – 好了 我们下去 – 哦 哈利? |
[2:13:33] | If you die down there, you’re welcome to share my toilet. | 如果你在下面死了 欢迎你来跟我共用这个盥洗室 |
[2:13:41] | Thanks, Myrtle. | 谢谢 桃金娘 |
[2:14:12] | Now, remember: any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway. | 记住: 一有动静就立刻闭上眼睛 |
[2:14:18] | Go on. | 跟上 |
[2:14:23] | This way. | 往这儿走 |
[2:14:32] | – What’s this? – It looks like a snake. | – 这是什么? – 看上去像条蛇 |
[2:14:37] | – It’s a snakeskin. – Bloody hell. | – 这是一张蛇皮 – 天啊 |
[2:14:41] | Whatever shed this must be 60 feet long. Or more. | 褪下这张皮的蛇肯定有60英尺 或者更长 |
[2:14:49] | Heart of a lion, this one. | 这家伙还真是勇敢 |
[2:14:55] | The adventure ends here, boys. But don’t fret. | 冒险结束了 孩子们 但别急 |
[2:15:02] | The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. | 全世界都会知道我们的故事 我来得太晚 没能救得了那女孩 |
[2:15:08] | How you two tragically lost your minds… | 你们两个看到她血肉模糊的尸体后… |
[2:15:11] | at the sight of her mangled body. | 就突然发疯了 |
[2:15:15] | So… | 所以… |
[2:15:18] | you first, Mr. Potter. | 先轮到你 波特先生 |
[2:15:20] | Say goodbye to your memories. | 和你的记忆说再见吧 |
[2:15:26] | Obliviate! | 一忘皆空! |
[2:15:54] | Harry! Harry! | 哈利! 哈利! |
[2:16:02] | – Ron! Ron, are you okay? – I’m fine. | – 罗恩! 罗恩 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[2:16:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[2:16:11] | Who are you? | 你是哪位? |
[2:16:14] | – Ron Weasley. – Really? | – 罗恩・韦斯莱 – 真的? |
[2:16:17] | And who am I? | 那我是谁? |
[2:16:22] | Lockhart’s Memory Charm backfired. He hasn’t got a clue who he is. | 洛哈特中了自己的遗忘咒 他连自己是谁都不记得了 |
[2:16:26] | It’s an odd sort of place, isn’t it? | 这地方真是奇怪 是吧? |
[2:16:31] | Do you live here? | 你住在这儿吗? |
[2:16:34] | – No. – Really? | – 不是 – 真的? |
[2:16:41] | – What do I do now? – You wait here… | – 我现在该怎么办? – 你在这儿等着… |
[2:16:43] | and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through. | 想办法挖开几块石头 这样我就能回去了 |
[2:16:46] | – I’ll go on and find Ginny. – Okay. | – 我接着去找金妮 – 好的 |
[2:18:23] | Ginny! Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up, wake up. | 金妮! 金妮 别死 快醒醒 快醒醒 |
[2:18:27] | Please wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[2:18:29] | She won’t wake. | 她不会醒过来了 |
[2:18:37] | Tom. Tom Riddle. What do you mean, she won’t wake? | 汤姆 你是汤姆・里德尔 你说她不会醒了 什么意思? |
[2:18:42] | – She’s not…? – She’s still alive, but only just. | – 她没…? – 她还活着 但也活不了多久了 |
[2:18:46] | – Are you a ghost? – A memory… | – 你是幽灵吗? – 是一段记忆… |
[2:18:48] | preserved in a diary for 50 years. | 在日记里保存了50年 |
[2:18:53] | She’s cold as ice. Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up. | 她的体温低得吓人 金妮 别死 快醒醒 |
[2:18:59] | You’ve got to help me, Tom. There’s a Basilisk. | 你得帮帮我 汤姆 有一条蛇怪 |
[2:19:01] | It won’t come until it’s called. | 没人召唤 它是不会来的 |
[2:19:07] | – Give me my wand, Tom. – You won’t be needing it. | – 把魔杖还给我 汤姆 – 你不需要魔杖了 |
[2:19:11] | – Listen, we’ve got to go. We’ve got to save her. – I’m afraid I can’t do that, Harry. | – 我们得走了 得救救她 – 恐怕我不能救她 哈利 |
[2:19:14] | You see, as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger. | 可怜的金妮越虚弱 我就越强大 |
[2:19:20] | Yes, Harry, it was Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets. | 没错 哈利 是金妮・韦斯莱打开了密室 |
[2:19:24] | No. She couldn’t. She wouldn’t. | 不 她打不开的 也不会这么做 |
[2:19:27] | It was Ginny who set the Basilisk on the Mudbloods and Filch’s cat… | 是金妮让蛇怪攻击泥巴种和费尔奇的猫… |
[2:19:30] | Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls. | 也是她在墙上写了吓人的话 |
[2:19:33] | – But why? – Because I told her to. | – 但为什么? – 是我让她这么做的 |
[2:19:36] | You’ll find I can be very persuasive. Not that she knew what she was doing. | 你会发现我很会说服人 但她不知道自己在做什么 |
[2:19:41] | She was, shall we say, in a kind of trance. | 可以这么说 她当时迷迷糊糊的 |
[2:19:45] | Still, the power of the diary began to scare her. | 可日记的力量还是开始让她害怕了 |
[2:19:48] | She tried to dispose of it in the girls’ bathroom. | 她试过将日记丢在女生盥洗室 |
[2:19:51] | And then who should find it but you? | 后来谁发现了它? 偏偏是你 |
[2:19:55] | The very person I was most anxious to meet. | 正是我最想见的人 |
[2:19:59] | And why did you want to meet me? | 你为什么想见我? |
[2:20:01] | I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could. | 我知道我必须要见你 最好能和你谈谈 |
[2:20:05] | So I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid… | 所以我决定 让你看到我抓住海格那个蠢大个儿的事情… |
[2:20:08] | – to gain your trust. – Hagrid’s my friend. | – 以获取你的信任 – 海格是我的朋友 |
[2:20:12] | – And you framed him, didn’t you? – It was my com.funword.word against Hagrid’s. | – 你陷害了他 是吧? – 当时是我和海格当场对质 |
[2:20:17] | Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent. | 只有邓布利多似乎相信海格是无辜的 |
[2:20:21] | I’ll bet Dumbledore saw right through you. | 我猜邓布利多看透了你的把戏 |
[2:20:23] | He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that. | 那之后他一直密切监视着我 真讨厌 |
[2:20:26] | I knew it wouldn’t be safe to open the Chamber again while I was still at school… | 我知道 我还在学校期间再打开密室就不安全了 |
[2:20:30] | so I decided to leave behind a diary… | 所以我决定留下一本日记… |
[2:20:32] | preserving my 16-year-old self in its pages… | 将自己16岁的样子保存在里面… |
[2:20:34] | so that one day I would be able to lead another… | 这样日后我就能引导另一个人… |
[2:20:37] | to finish Salazar Slytherin’s noble work. | 来完成萨拉查・斯莱特林伟大的事业 |
[2:20:40] | Well, you haven’t finished it this time. | 但你这次也没能完成 |
[2:20:43] | In a few hours, the Mandrake Draught will be ready. | 再过几个小时 曼德拉草药水就配好了 |
[2:20:46] | And everyone who was Petrified will be all right again. | 到时候被石化的人就都没事了 |
[2:20:49] | Haven’t I told you? Killing Mudbloods doesn’t matter to me anymore. | 我没说清楚吗? 对我来说杀泥巴种不再重要了 |
[2:20:54] | For many months now, my new target has been you. | 这几个月来 我的新目标一直是你 |
[2:21:01] | How is it that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent… | 一个没有任何神奇法术的婴儿… |
[2:21:04] | was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? | 是怎么打败有史以来最伟大的巫师的? |
[2:21:07] | How did you escape with nothing but a scar… | 你是怎么安然逃脱 只留下道伤疤… |
[2:21:10] | while Lord Voldemort’s powers were destroyed? | 而伏地魔的力量却被摧毁了? |
[2:21:13] | Why do you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time. | 你干吗在乎我是怎么逃脱的? 伏地魔的事发生在你死后 |
[2:21:17] | Voldemort is my past, present and future. | 伏地魔就是我的过去 现在和未来 |
[2:21:40] | 我是伏地魔 | |
[2:21:44] | You. You’re the Heir of Slytherin. | 是你 你才是斯莱特林的继承人 |
[2:21:51] | – You’re Voldemort. – Surely you didn’t think… | – 你是伏地魔 – 你应该不会觉得… |
[2:21:55] | I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father’s name? | 我还会保留肮脏麻瓜父亲的名字吧? |
[2:21:59] | No. I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere… | 当然不会 我给自己起了个新名字 当我成为世界上… |
[2:22:04] | would one day fear to speak when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world. | 最伟大的巫师时 所有的巫师都不敢轻易提起我的名字 |
[2:22:08] | Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world. | 阿不思・邓布利多才是世界上最伟大的巫师 |
[2:22:11] | Dumbledore’s been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me. | 我只不过利用了自己的记忆 邓布利多就被赶出了城堡 |
[2:22:15] | He’ll never be gone. Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him. | 只要我们剩下的人还对他忠诚 他就没有走 |
[2:22:26] | Fawkes? | 福克斯? |
[2:22:44] | So this is what Dumbledore sends his great defender. | 这就是邓布利多送给他最大拥护者的东西 |
[2:22:47] | A songbird and an old hat. | 一只会唱歌的鸟 还有顶旧帽子 |
[2:23:04] | Let’s match the power of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin… | 现在就来比试一下 萨拉查・斯莱特林继承人伏地魔的力量… |
[2:23:09] | against the famous Harry Potter. | 和著名的哈利・波特 谁更厉害 |
[2:23:26] | Parseltongue won’t save you now, Potter. It only obeys me. | 蛇佬腔现在也救不了你 波特 它只听命于我 |
[2:24:01] | No! | 不! |
[2:24:03] | Your bird may have blinded the Basilisk, but it can still hear you. | 你的鸟虽然可以啄瞎蛇怪的眼睛 但它还是能听到你的声音 |
[2:25:49] | Yes, Potter. The process is nearly complete. | 是的 波特 力量的转换快要完成了 |
[2:25:53] | In a few minutes, Ginny Weasley will be dead, and I will cease to be a memory. | 再过几分钟 金妮・韦斯莱就死了 我也不再是一段记忆 |
[2:25:58] | Lord Voldemort will return… | 伏地魔将… |
[2:26:01] | very much alive. | 卷土重来 |
[2:26:06] | Ginny? | 金妮? |
[2:28:24] | Remarkable, isn’t it… | 很厉害吧… |
[2:28:25] | how quickly the venom of the Basilisk penetrates the body? | 蛇怪的毒液在体内扩散得那么快 |
[2:28:30] | I’d guess you have little more than a minute to live. | 我猜你大概还能活一分钟 |
[2:28:33] | You’ll be with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Harry. | 你很快就能跟你的泥巴种妈妈团聚了 哈利 |
[2:28:42] | Funny, the damage a silly little book can do… | 真可笑 一小本日记竟然有那么大的杀伤力… |
[2:28:46] | especially in the hands of a silly little girl. | 特别是在一个傻女孩手里 |
[2:28:53] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[2:28:58] | Stop. No! | 住手 不! |
[2:29:53] | Ginny. | 金妮 |
[2:29:57] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[2:29:58] | It was me. But I swear, I didn’t mean to. | 是我干的 但我发誓我不是故意的 |
[2:30:03] | Riddle made me, and… | 是里德尔逼我的… |
[2:30:07] | Harry, you’re hurt. | 哈利 你受伤了 |
[2:30:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[2:30:11] | Ginny, you need to get yourself out. | 金妮 你得快点逃出去 |
[2:30:15] | Follow the Chamber and you’ll find Ron. | 沿着密室的地道 你就能找到罗恩 |
[2:30:31] | You were brilliant, Fawkes. | 你很棒 福克斯 |
[2:30:34] | I just wasn’t quick enough. | 只是我的身手还不够敏捷 |
[2:30:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[2:30:59] | Phoenix tears have healing powers. | 凤凰的眼泪有疗伤的力量 |
[2:31:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:31:07] | It’s all right, Ginny. | 没事了 金妮 |
[2:31:10] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[2:31:14] | It’s just a memory. | 那只是段回忆 |
[2:31:19] | Amazing! This is just like magic! | 真棒! 这就跟魔法一样! |
[2:31:36] | You both realize, of course… | 当然 你们两个应该很清楚… |
[2:31:38] | that in the past few hours, you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules. | 在过去的几个小时里 你们已经违反了十多条校规 |
[2:31:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[2:31:46] | There is sufficient evidence to have you both expelled. | 证据足够开除你们两个了 |
[2:31:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[2:31:51] | Therefore, it is only fitting… | 因此 唯一妥当的处理办法… |
[2:31:55] | that you both receive… | 就是授予你们两个… |
[2:31:58] | Special Awards for Services to the School. | 对学校的特殊贡献奖 |
[2:32:04] | Thanks, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[2:32:06] | Now, Mr. Weasley, if you would… | 韦斯莱先生 能否麻烦你… |
[2:32:09] | have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban. | 派只猫头鹰 把这些释放文件送去阿兹卡班 |
[2:32:14] | I believe we want our gamekeeper back. | 是时候让我们的狩猎场看守回来了 |
[2:32:24] | First, I want to thank you, Harry. | 首先 我想谢谢你 哈利 |
[2:32:29] | You must have shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber. | 你在密室一定对我表现出了绝对的忠诚 |
[2:32:33] | Nothing but that could have called Fawkes to you. | 只有这种忠诚 才能把福克斯召唤到你身边 |
[2:32:40] | And… | 然后… |
[2:32:42] | second… | 第二点… |
[2:32:44] | I sense that something is troubling you. | 我觉得你有心事 |
[2:32:49] | Am I right, Harry? | 没说错吧 哈利? |
[2:32:53] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[2:32:56] | You see, sir, I couldn’t help but notice certain things, certain… | 要知道 先生 我没法不去想我和… |
[2:33:01] | certain similarities between Tom Riddle and me. | 汤姆・里德尔之间的某些相似之处 |
[2:33:07] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[2:33:08] | Well, you can speak Parseltongue, Harry. Why? | 你会说蛇佬腔 哈利 为什么呢? |
[2:33:15] | Because Lord Voldemort can speak Parseltongue. | 因为伏地魔会说蛇佬腔 |
[2:33:21] | If I’m not mistaken, Harry… | 如果我没猜错 哈利… |
[2:33:25] | he transferred some of his powers to you… | 他给你留下伤疤的那晚… |
[2:33:29] | the night he gave you that scar. | 把一部分力量也转移给了你 |
[2:33:32] | Voldemort transferred some of his powers to me? | 伏地魔把力量转移给了我? |
[2:33:37] | Not intentionally… | 虽非有意为之… |
[2:33:41] | but yes. | 但的确如此 |
[2:33:45] | So the Sorting Hat was right. I should be in Slytherin. | 所以分院帽没说错 我应该去斯莱特林的 |
[2:33:48] | It’s true, Harry. You possess many of the qualities that Voldemort himself prizes. | 的确如此 你的确有不少斯莱特林的特质 伏地魔也经常标榜这些 |
[2:33:53] | Determination, resourcefulness… | 意志坚定 足智多谋… |
[2:33:56] | and if I may say so, a certain disregard for the rules. | 要我说 还有就是对法规条款的漠视 |
[2:34:01] | Why, then, did the Sorting Hat place you in Gryffindor? | 那为什么分院帽要把你放在格兰芬多呢? |
[2:34:06] | – Because I asked it to. – Exactly, Harry. Exactly. | – 是我自己要求的 – 正是如此 哈利 正是如此 |
[2:34:10] | Which makes you different from Voldemort. | 这就是你和伏地魔的不同之处 |
[2:34:12] | It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. | 表现真正自我的 是我们的选择 |
[2:34:16] | It is our choices. | 这比我们具有的能力更重要 |
[2:34:22] | If you want proof why you belong in Gryffindor… | 如果你想要自己属于格兰芬多的证据… |
[2:34:26] | then I suggest you look more closely at this. | 那就仔细看看这把剑 |
[2:34:31] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[2:34:39] | Godric Gryffindor. | 戈德里克・格兰芬多 |
[2:34:42] | It would take a true Gryffindor to pull that out of the hat. | 只有真正的格兰芬多人 才能把它从帽子里抽出来 |
[2:34:55] | Dobby. | 多比 |
[2:34:57] | So this is your master. The family you serve is the Malfoys. | 原来这就是你的主人 你侍奉的是马尔福家族 |
[2:35:04] | I’ll deal with you later. | 稍后再教训你 |
[2:35:13] | Out of my way, Potter. | 闪开 波特 |
[2:35:15] | So it’s true. You have returned. | 所以传言是真的 你回学校了 |
[2:35:19] | When the governors learned that Arthur Weasley’s daughter… | 当董事们得知亚瑟・韦斯莱的女儿… |
[2:35:22] | was taken into the Chamber, they saw fit to summon me back. | 被带进了密室 他们觉得是时候让我回来了 |
[2:35:27] | – Ridiculous. – Curiously, Lucius, several of them… | – 真可笑 – 卢修斯 有趣的是 他们有些人说… |
[2:35:31] | were under the impression that you would curse their family… | 你曾经威胁他们 如果他们一开始不同意停我的职… |
[2:35:35] | if they did not agree to suspend me in the first place. | 你就要诅咒他们的家人 |
[2:35:38] | – How dare you! – Beg your pardon? | – 你怎么敢这么说! – 你说什么? |
[2:35:42] | My sole concern has always been and will always be… | 自始至终 我唯一担心的事情… |
[2:35:46] | the welfare of this school… | 就是学校的兴衰… |
[2:35:49] | and, of course, its students. | 当然 还有学生们的安危 |
[2:35:57] | The culprit has been identified, I presume? | 我猜你抓到凶手了 是吧? |
[2:36:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[2:36:05] | And? | 然后? |
[2:36:08] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[2:36:16] | Voldemort. | 伏地魔 |
[2:36:20] | Only this time he chose to act through somebody else… | 只是这一次 他利用了这本日记… |
[2:36:26] | by means of this. | 操纵了其他人 |
[2:36:32] | I see. | 原来是这样 |
[2:36:35] | Fortunately, our young Mr. Potter discovered it. | 幸好 年轻的波特先生发现了 |
[2:36:40] | One hopes that no more of Lord Voldemort’s old school-things… | 我希望伏地魔学生时代的东西… |
[2:36:44] | should find their way into innocent hands. | 不会再落入无辜人的手里 |
[2:36:47] | The consequences for the one responsible would be… | 无论是谁干了这件事 后果… |
[2:36:52] | severe. | 将很严重 |
[2:36:55] | Well, let us hope… | 好吧 希望波特先生… |
[2:36:58] | that Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day. | 能一直当个小救世主 |
[2:37:04] | Don’t worry. I will be. | 别担心 我会的 |
[2:37:17] | Dumbledore. | 后会有期 邓布利多 |
[2:37:20] | Come, Dobby. We’re leaving. | 跟上 多比 我们走了 |
[2:37:41] | Sir? I wonder if I could have that? | 先生? 能把日记给我吗? |
[2:37:52] | Mr. Malfoy. | 马尔福先生 |
[2:37:53] | Mr. Malfoy! | 马尔福先生! |
[2:37:56] | I have something of yours. | 我有东西要还给你 |
[2:38:00] | Mine? I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我的? 我不知道你在说什么 |
[2:38:03] | I think you do, sir. | 我想你很清楚 先生 |
[2:38:05] | I think you slipped the diary into Ginny Weasley’s cauldron… | 我想那天在对角巷 是你把日记… |
[2:38:08] | that day at Diagon Alley. | 塞进金妮・韦斯莱的坩埚的 |
[2:38:10] | You do, do you? | 你真的这么想? |
[2:38:20] | Why don’t you prove it? | 那为什么不去证明一下? |
[2:38:29] | Come, Dobby. | 跟上 多比 |
[2:38:33] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[2:38:39] | Dobby. | 多比 |
[2:38:40] | Master has given Dobby a sock. | 主人给了多比一只袜子 |
[2:38:44] | What? I didn’t give… | 什么? 我没有给… |
[2:38:46] | Master has presented Dobby with clothes. | 主人给了多比衣服 |
[2:38:50] | Dobby is free. | 多比自由了 |
[2:38:59] | You lost me my servant! | 你害我失去了家仆! |
[2:39:10] | You shall not harm Harry Potter. | 不准你伤害哈利・波特 |
[2:39:26] | Your parents were meddlesome fools too. | 你的父母也是好管闲事的笨蛋 |
[2:39:30] | Mark my words, Potter. One day soon… | 记住我的话 波特 很快… |
[2:39:33] | you are going to meet the same sticky end. | 你也会和他们一个下场的 |
[2:39:44] | Harry Potter freed Dobby. How can Dobby ever repay him? | 哈利・波特解放了多比 多比要怎么回报他? |
[2:39:51] | – Just promise me something. – Anything, sir. | – 答应我一件事 – 什么都可以 先生 |
[2:39:57] | Never try to save my life again. | 别再试着救我了 |
[2:40:05] | – Welcome back, Sir Nicholas. – Thank you. | – 欢迎回来 尼古拉斯爵士 – 谢谢 |
[2:40:09] | – Good evening, Sir Nicholas. – Good evening. | – 晚上好 尼古拉斯爵士 – 晚上好 |
[2:40:11] | – Good to see you, Sir Nicholas. – Thank you. | – 很高兴见到你 尼古拉斯爵士 – 谢谢 |
[2:40:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[2:40:20] | – Hermione! Welcome back. – Thanks, Sir Nicholas. | – 赫敏! 欢迎回来 – 谢谢你 尼古拉斯爵士 |
[2:40:27] | Harry. It’s Hermione. | 哈利 是赫敏 |
[2:40:58] | – Welcome back, Hermione. – It’s good to be back. | – 欢迎回来 赫敏 – 回来的感觉真好 |
[2:41:01] | Congratulations. I can’t believe you solved it. | 恭喜 我不敢相信你们竟然解出来了 |
[2:41:04] | We had loads of help from you. | 你可帮了我们很多忙 |
[2:41:07] | – We couldn’t have done it without you. – Thanks. | – 没你的帮助 我们可办不到 – 谢谢 |
[2:41:12] | Could I have your attention, please? | 大家安静一下 |
[2:41:19] | Before we begin the feast… | 在宴会开始之前… |
[2:41:22] | let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey… | 请大家为斯普劳特教授以及庞弗雷夫人鼓掌… |
[2:41:28] | whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered… | 她们配置的曼德拉草药水成功解救了… |
[2:41:32] | to all who had been Petrified. | 所有被石化的人 |
[2:41:45] | Also, in light of the recent events… | 第二 鉴于最近发生的事情… |
[2:41:49] | as a school treat… | 学校为了款待大家… |
[2:41:51] | all exams have been canceled. | 决定取消所有考试 |
[2:41:58] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[2:42:16] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[2:42:24] | The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. | 那只送释放文件的猫头鹰彻底迷路了 |
[2:42:29] | Some ruddy bird called Errol. | 这只可恶的猫头鹰叫埃罗尔 |
[2:42:48] | And I’d just like to say that if it hadn’t been for you, Harry and Ron… | 我只是想说 要是没有你们 哈利和罗恩… |
[2:42:54] | and Hermione, of course… | 当然还有赫敏的帮助… |
[2:42:58] | I would still be you-know-where… | 我肯定还关在那鬼地方… |
[2:43:02] | so I’d just like to say thanks. | 我只是想说句谢谢 |
[2:43:15] | There’s no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid. | 霍格沃茨离不开你 海格 |