时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Nellie’s in the Red Room. | 奈莉在红房间 |
[00:20] | Shirl. | 谢丽 |
[00:25] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[01:50] | Grandma’s dead. | 奶奶死了 |
[01:52] | I know Grandma’s dead. | 我知道奶奶死了 |
[01:54] | But she still comes to my room at night | 但她晚上还是会来我房间 |
[01:56] | and she still sits on my bed, | 坐在我床上 |
[01:58] | even though Mommy and Daddy said she wouldn’t. | 虽然妈妈和爸爸说她不会的 |
[02:01] | And I told her not to, but she was there again last night. | 我也叫她别那么做了 但她昨晚又来了 |
[02:05] | And last night was bad. | 昨晚很糟 |
[02:06] | She looked different. | 她看上去不一样了 |
[02:08] | Her fingers were purple, | 她的手指都紫了 |
[02:09] | she didn’t have teeth, and she did not have hair. | 她没有牙 也没有头发了 |
[02:13] | I don’t want to see her again, especially like that. | 我不想再见到她了 尤其是那个样子的 |
[02:17] | So, I’m not going to look at her tomorrow, | 所以我明天就不看她了 |
[02:19] | and I don’t want to see her in the open castle. | 我也不想去开城堡里看她 |
[02:23] | The open casket. | 是开棺 |
[02:26] | I understand, Max. | 我能理解 麦克斯 |
[02:30] | I’m guessing your parents have talked to you | 我猜你父母跟你谈过了 |
[02:32] | about why you might be having these dreams. | 你做这些梦的可能原因 |
[02:34] | – They’re not dreams. – And I’m guessing you’re a smart boy. | -不是梦 -我猜你是个聪明的男孩 |
[02:37] | You’re so smart, you probably know | 你这么聪明 可能知道 |
[02:39] | that your grandmother wore a wig, is that right? | 奶奶戴了假发 是吧 |
[02:42] | You probably saw her in the hospital | 你可能在医院见到了几次 |
[02:45] | a few times when she wasn’t wearing it. | 她没戴假发的样子 |
[02:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:47] | And you probably also know she had fake teeth. | 你可能还知道她戴假牙 |
[02:50] | Maybe she took them out once to show you, made you laugh. | 或许她曾把假牙拿出来过 逗你笑 |
[02:54] | The thing about an open casket, | 开棺这件事 |
[02:56] | and I know it sounds scary, | 我知道听上去挺吓人 |
[02:58] | is that it’s a great chance to take | 但这是个好机会 |
[03:02] | all of those pictures in your head | 能把你脑海里 |
[03:04] | of Grandma in the hospital, | 那些奶奶在医院里 |
[03:05] | or Grandma without her hair or teeth, | 或奶奶没戴假发 没戴假牙 |
[03:08] | or anything else in your imagination… | 或其他你想象里的画面 |
[03:11] | and… cover it all up with a better… picture. | 都用更好的画面遮盖起来 |
[03:16] | – Better picture? – That’s right. | -更好的画面 -是的 |
[03:18] | Before she’s… ever even in the casket, I’m going to fix her. | 她被放进棺材里之前 我会修复她 |
[03:23] | That’s what I do. | 这是我的工作 |
[03:26] | How? | 怎么修复 |
[03:29] | First, we give her a bath… | 首先 我们给她洗澡 |
[03:33] | make sure she’s clean and soft. | 确保她干净 柔软 |
[03:37] | Then we put special chemicals in so she stays fixed forever. | 然后我们给她注入特别化学物质 让她固定下来 |
[03:41] | Then… we put her in her favorite clothes. | 然后 我们为她穿上她最喜欢的衣服 |
[03:45] | And finally, I take… | 最后 我会 |
[03:48] | extra special care | 格外用心地 |
[03:50] | to make sure she looks just like she’s supposed to. | 让她恢复曾经的美丽 |
[03:53] | So, when I’m done… she will look just like she always did, | 等我完成工作时 她看上去就像平常一样 |
[03:57] | just like you remember her. | 就像你记忆里那样 |
[04:00] | Just like she is supposed to. | 她应有的样子 |
[04:14] | – Is that Hill House? – No. | -那是希尔大宅吗 -不是 |
[04:16] | Come here, take a look. | 过来 看看 |
[04:21] | This… is our forever house. | 这是我们永远的家 |
[04:25] | You made this? | 你做的吗 |
[04:26] | I designed it, yeah. | 我设计的 |
[04:28] | – I design them and– – Daddy builds them. | -我设计 然后 -爸爸建造 |
[04:30] | It… just looks like a lot of lines. | 看上去就是一堆线条 |
[04:34] | That’s true. | 是啊 |
[04:36] | But when I look at it… | 但我看的时候 |
[04:38] | I see a family running to a dinner table… | 我能看到一家人跑向餐桌 |
[04:41] | from all three directions. | 来自三个方向 |
[04:44] | This dining room is the heart of the house. | 这间餐厅是房子的中心 |
[04:47] | Everything flows in and out, see? | 一切都流入流出 |
[04:49] | Every house needs a heart and this is ours, | 每栋房子都需要心脏 这就是我们的心 |
[04:52] | because that’s where we spend the most time together. | 因为我们一家人在一起时主要都是在餐厅 |
[04:54] | You know, a house is like a person’s body. | 一栋房子就像人的身体 |
[04:57] | The walls are like bones… | 墙壁就像骨头 |
[04:59] | the pipes are veins, it needs to breathe, | 管道是血管 它得呼吸 |
[05:02] | it needs light and flow, | 它需要光和流动 |
[05:05] | and it all works together to keep us safe and healthy inside. | 它们协调一致 让里面的我们安全健康 |
[05:09] | I don’t see any of that. | 我看不出来 |
[05:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:13] | When you’re little, you learn how to see things that aren’t there. | 你小的时候 会看到不存在的东西 |
[05:17] | And when you grow up, you learn how to make them real. | 等你长大 就学会如何实现设想 |
[05:19] | Which is my room? | 哪个是我的房间 |
[05:23] | That’s where you’ll be. | 你就在这儿 |
[05:24] | But on the second floor, this is ground floor. | 但是在二楼 这是一楼 |
[05:27] | When we finish fixing up this house and– | 等我们修复好了这栋房子 |
[05:29] | Sell it for a lot of money. | 再卖一大笔钱 |
[05:32] | You don’t miss a thing. Yes. | 你真聪明 没错 |
[05:34] | Then we’re going to build the forever house, | 然后我们就建一栋永远的家 |
[05:36] | and we won’t have to move, | 我们就再不用搬家了 |
[05:38] | ever again. | 不搬了 |
[05:41] | Shirley. Shirley. | 谢丽 谢丽 |
[05:45] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[05:46] | Nellie, I told you, I’m too old for tea parties. | 奈莉 我说了 我已经过了茶会年龄了 |
[05:48] | Mommy, will you please have a tea party with me? | 妈妈 你可以跟我玩茶会吗 |
[05:51] | Everyone keeps saying no. | 大家都拒绝我 |
[05:53] | Sweetheart, I’d love to have a tea party with you, | 亲爱的 我也想跟你玩茶会 |
[05:56] | but I have to finish working, I’m afraid. | 但我还得完成工作 |
[06:01] | – How about we play outside instead? – I guess. | -我们去外面玩吧 -好吧 |
[06:04] | How about a tea party outside? | 去室外办茶会怎么样 |
[06:06] | You can play outside until dinner, | 你们可以在外面玩到开饭前 |
[06:07] | – but when I flash the porch light twice… – Time to come home. | -但如果我闪两下门廊灯 -就回家 |
[06:11] | That’s the rule. Nellie, let me hear you say it. | 这是规矩 奈莉 你说一次 |
[06:14] | Porch light means it’s time to come home. | 门廊灯就是要回家了 |
[06:16] | ‘Kay. Go have fun. | 好 去玩吧 |
[06:24] | Did you know that princesses and queens and kings had tea parties? | 你知道公主 国王和王后都开茶会吗 |
[06:29] | It sounds like a kid thing, but it isn’t. | 听上去好像很幼稚 但其实不是 |
[06:32] | It’s very grown-up and uh-fisticated. | 是非常成人事故的 |
[06:35] | “Sophisticated.” | 是世故 |
[06:37] | Ask Theo. | 去问西奥 |
[06:38] | Maybe she’ll have one with you. | 或许她会跟你玩 |
[06:40] | Theo! | 西奥 |
[06:41] | Theo! | 西奥 |
[06:45] | Will you have a tea party with me? Please? | 可以跟我开茶会吗 求你 |
[06:47] | – No. – Why? | -不要 -为什么 |
[07:01] | You good, Luke? | 你还好吗 卢克 |
[07:03] | Don’t forget the rule. Lights flash… | 别忘了规矩 灯闪了 |
[07:06] | Time to come home. | 就回家 |
[07:22] | I appreciate your advice. I mean, I… | 多谢你的提议 |
[07:24] | I know you’ve worked this house for so long. | 我知道你在这里工作很久了 |
[07:31] | – You stay close, now. – Okay. | -别跑远 -好 |
[07:37] | Another question. | 还有个问题 |
[07:38] | That master key you had didn’t work. | 你的万能钥匙不好使 |
[07:41] | You have any other ideas about that red door upstairs? | 楼上那扇红门你还能想想别的办法吗 |
[07:45] | Afraid not. Not, not for that one. | 恐怕不行 那个不行 |
[09:03] | Where’s your mommy? | 你们的妈妈呢 |
[09:07] | Hey, how’d you get in here, huh? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[09:10] | Where’s your mommy cat? | 你们的妈妈猫呢 |
[09:12] | She couldn’t be far. She needs to feed you. | 她肯定没走远 她得喂你们 |
[09:16] | But you’re just the cutest little thing. | 你们真是可爱极了 |
[09:45] | Well, look at that. | 看啊 |
[09:47] | You think it’s empty? | 你说是空的吗 |
[09:49] | We’d have seen some. Probably dead. | 我们见过一些 八成都死了 |
[09:51] | Come here, Shirley, you gotta see this. | 过来 谢丽 来看看 |
[09:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:01] | It’s a wasp nest. | 是个马蜂窝 |
[10:04] | – Probably an old one. – Uh, very old. | -可能挺老了 -很老了 |
[10:07] | You see, sometimes they build their nest around things. | 有时它们会绕着什么东西筑窝 |
[10:10] | I’ve seen a nest built around a wind chime. | 我见过一个绕风铃筑的窝 |
[10:12] | It looked so cool. | 可酷了 |
[10:15] | Ah, there it is. | 好了 |
[10:18] | Haven’t seen one like this, though. | 但没见过这样的 |
[10:21] | I don’t blame you for screaming. | 难怪你会尖叫 |
[10:23] | There. Built it around this. | 看 在这上面筑的 |
[10:27] | You know what that is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[10:28] | – A mask? – Yup. | -面具吗 -嗯 |
[10:30] | A Halloween mask. | 万圣节面具 |
[10:31] | – Old one. – You see? Nothing scary at all. | -挺旧的 -看 根本不吓人 |
[10:36] | You’re lucky those wasps are long gone. | 幸好那些黄蜂早没了 |
[10:37] | You might have something to really scream about. | 否则那个真够你叫的了 |
[10:42] | These little kittens don’t have a mommy. | 这些小猫咪没有妈妈 |
[10:45] | You don’t know that. She could be out there somewhere. | 那未必 它可能就在外面呢 |
[10:48] | Odd her leaving them alone. | 母猫一般不会抛下它们 |
[10:50] | Especially close to dark like this. | 尤其这都要天黑了 |
[10:52] | Well, we can’t just leave them here. | 我们不能把它们留在这里 |
[10:55] | The dogs. | 有狗呢 |
[10:56] | – Dogs? – I don’t know, Shirl. | -狗 -不行吧 谢丽 |
[10:58] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:00] | Mr. Dudley, have you ever seen those dogs? | 达利先生 你见过那些狗吗 |
[11:02] | Do you think they’d go after kittens? | 它们会叼小猫吗 |
[11:04] | – No dogs on the property. – Well, sure there are. | -这片地上没有狗 -有吧 |
[11:07] | The kids have been hearing them at night. | 孩子们说晚上能听到狗吠 |
[11:08] | They’ve heard them every night since we got here. | 自从我们到后 他们每晚都能听到 |
[11:10] | I couldn’t say. | 这不好说 |
[11:12] | The missus and I, we don’t stay on the property after dark. | 我和太太日落后就不会来这儿了 |
[11:15] | But… no. | 但是 没有 |
[11:18] | I’ve never seen dogs. | 我从未见过有狗 |
[11:20] | Please, Daddy? | 求你了 爸爸 |
[11:22] | Please? | 求你了 |
[11:25] | Come on, Mom. I told you I wanted to be Daredevil. | 拜托 妈妈 我说了我想做夜魔侠 |
[11:28] | That’s why I got you that, | 所以我给你买了那个 |
[11:29] | so you can decorate it however you want. | 让你随意去装饰它 |
[11:31] | I don’t want to decorate. I just want to be Daredevil. | 我不想装饰 我只想要夜魔侠 |
[11:34] | It’s more fun when you get to be creative | 自己创作更好玩 |
[11:36] | instead of just buying what other kids buys. | 而不是买其他孩子买的东西 |
[11:38] | Mom, you’re killing me. | 妈妈 你真要我命了 |
[11:40] | Killing me, Mom. | 要我命了 妈妈 |
[11:42] | Can’t you just decorate that to look like Devil Man? | 你不能把那个画成魔人的样子吗 |
[11:45] | – Devil Man. – Or… whoever? | -魔人 -随便了 |
[11:47] | It means more when you make it yourself. | 你自己做的更有意义 |
[11:49] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[11:50] | It’s almost Halloween. | 万圣节就要到了 |
[11:52] | I need a costume I can wear to Austin’s party, | 我需要件能穿去奥斯丁派对的衣服 |
[11:54] | not some craft project. | 不是小制作 |
[11:56] | Try it. | 试试吧 |
[11:56] | Austin said if our masks don’t look good enough | 奥斯丁说 如果面具做得不够好 |
[11:59] | the ghosts will know it’s us | 鬼会发现我们的真实身份 |
[12:00] | – and they’ll come after me. – Jayden. | -他们就会来找我 -杰登 |
[12:02] | There’s no such thing as ghosts and you know it. | 这世上没有鬼 你知道的 |
[12:04] | Go upstairs. We’re working in here. | 去楼上 我们在工作 |
[12:07] | Watch out for the… | 小心… |
[12:10] | Forever House. | 永远的家 |
[12:12] | So that went well. | 真顺利 |
[12:13] | Like a charm. | 可不是么 |
[12:16] | – How’s Tyson? – He’s worried. | -泰森怎么样 -他很担心 |
[12:19] | We went over it all, and again… | 我们整体过了一遍 |
[12:21] | – We’re in the black, though? – We are, but barely. | -不过还是有钱赚的吧 -是的 但也没多少 |
[12:23] | And Tyson’s saying it again just like last quarter. | 泰森说的跟上一季度一样 |
[12:26] | – We’re in the black. – We have to do better. | -我们有盈利 -我们得提高收益 |
[12:30] | Which means you can’t keep cutting prices | 所以你不能老随心所欲地 |
[12:32] | – when you feel like it. – Kevin. | -减价 -凯文 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry, you handle the funerals, | 对不起 你负责葬礼 |
[12:35] | I handle the books. That was the deal. | 我负责管账 我们说好的 |
[12:37] | We’re doing more than well enough | 我们挣得不少了 |
[12:38] | to give a little relief to families who need it the most. | 能给那些最需要安慰的家庭带来一丝宽慰 |
[12:40] | It’s not relief, Shirl, it’s charity. | 这不是宽慰 谢丽 是慈善 |
[12:43] | You’re giving stuff away at cost, below cost. | 你开出成本价甚至低于成本价 |
[12:47] | – Only for special cases. – More than half. | -只为些特别客人 -超过半数了 |
[12:50] | No way. | 不可能 |
[12:50] | More than half of our intakes last quarter were special cases. | 我们上季度过半的收入是”特别客人” |
[12:54] | If it’s more than half, it’s not special, it’s normal. | 如果过半了 就不特别了 是常规 |
[12:57] | I have the whole thing in here. I’ll show you. | 我都拿回来了 我给你看 |
[12:59] | – Bullshit, “more than half.” – Here, I will show you. | -扯吧 过半 -给你看 |
[13:03] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[13:05] | Right back here. | 在这边 |
[13:06] | – Sorry, we didn’t hear the door. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 我们没听到门声 -没事 |
[13:09] | I just wanted to drop these off, like we discussed. | 我想把这个送来 我们说好的 |
[13:12] | There’s some jewelry in here, | 里面有些珠宝 |
[13:13] | some pictures of Mom, like you asked. | 还按你们的要求留了妈的照片 |
[13:16] | I couldn’t decide so I just put a bunch in. | 我不知道选哪张 就放了一堆进去 |
[13:25] | Thank you for dropping these by. | 谢谢你送来 |
[13:26] | They’ll be really helpful. | 很有帮助 |
[13:31] | Is Max feeling better about tomorrow? | 麦克斯对明天感觉好点了吗 |
[13:33] | A little. | 好点了 |
[13:34] | Your wife definitely helped, but he’s still nervous. | 你妻子帮了大忙 但他还是紧张 |
[13:37] | I can tell. | 我看得出 |
[14:01] | Did you ever connect with Nell? | 你跟奈尔联系了吗 |
[14:04] | No, but Steve checked in with Luke. He’s fine in rehab. | 没 但史蒂文找过卢克 他在康复中心好好的 |
[14:09] | – How many is this for him? – I don’t know. I lost track. | -这是他第几次了 -不知道 数不过来了 |
[14:14] | You want me to bring this downstairs? | 要我把这个拿去楼下吗 |
[14:16] | Yes, please. | 好 谢谢 |
[14:18] | I hate going downstairs. | 我讨厌去楼下 |
[14:26] | – On the phone you said he had insurance. – Right. | -你在电话里说你们有保险 -是的 |
[14:29] | We thought so. He told us so. | 我们以为有 他这么说的 |
[14:32] | This morning we tried to get the info– | 今早我们查信息时 |
[14:33] | It had lapsed a few months back. | 几个月前失效了 |
[14:36] | – He didn’t– – He just didn’t tell us. | -他没… -他没告诉我们 |
[14:37] | It happens all the time, I’m afraid, especially with first-timers. | 恐怕这是常有的事 尤其是第一次来的 |
[14:40] | We can still do this. We’re going to split the cost. | 我们还是会让他入院 我们合力承担开销 |
[14:43] | He needs to be here. | 他必须来这儿 |
[14:45] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[14:46] | Without an insurance policy, it’s $6,000 a month, | 没有保险的话 每月六千元 |
[14:49] | and we do recommend a four-to-six month commitment. | 我们推荐入院四到六个月 |
[14:53] | – I’m sorry, did you say $6,000? – A month. | -抱歉 你说六千吗 -每月 |
[14:57] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[15:01] | And obviously if he had insurance it would be in… | 如果他有保险的话 |
[15:06] | the ballpark of what we discussed on the phone. | 就差不多是我们在电话里商量的那个数了 |
[15:08] | Yes… but if his policy is lapsed… | 是的 但如果他的保险已失效 |
[15:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:17] | The first month for sure, | 第一个月没问题 |
[15:19] | and I can come back in two weeks… | 我两周后可以再来 |
[15:22] | with some more, if I move some things around. | 周转一下 拿更多的钱来 |
[15:25] | That’s fine. We can see how the first month goes. | 没关系 我们先看看第一个月的情况吧 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry, Shirl. I– | 抱歉 谢丽 我 |
[15:34] | – It’s fine. – I can still do– | -没事 -我还是可以… |
[15:35] | You can pay me back when you’re a famous writer. | 等你成了名作家再还我吧 |
[15:38] | You might not wanna hold your breath. | 你最好别太期待了 |
[15:40] | Apparently historical fiction is out of vogue. | 历史小说据说已经不时尚了 |
[15:47] | – You’re all set. – Yeah. | -都好了 -嗯 |
[15:51] | – What do I, uh… – We’re all set. | -我… -都好了 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna need a UA. | 我需要个UA |
[15:55] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | Urine Analysis. | 尿检 |
[15:58] | First time, huh? | 第一次吧 |
[15:59] | Did you know they have horseback riding? | 他们还有骑马啊 |
[16:01] | They have horseback riding. | 他们有骑马 |
[16:03] | A UA, right. | UA 好 |
[16:05] | What if there’s still… | 如果还… |
[16:06] | It’s okay if you’re not clean. | 吸毒了也没关系 |
[16:08] | We just need to know how dirty. | 我们需要了解程度有多深 |
[16:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:16] | Aw, shit. Wish me luck. | 该死 祝我好运 |
[16:27] | We love you so much. | 我们很爱你 |
[16:33] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[16:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:41] | Anything you need. | 需要什么尽管说 |
[16:47] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:54] | They have horses. | 他们有马 |
[17:02] | He can do it. | 他可以做到的 |
[17:04] | He’s gonna do it. | 他会做到的 |
[17:25] | 没劲 | |
[17:27] | I don’t know, I kind of like the Captain “Lame” mask. | 我还挺喜欢”没劲”队长的面具的 |
[17:29] | It’s all yours. | 给你了 |
[17:32] | – Where’d you get those, Allie? – At the mall. | -那个是哪来的 艾莉 -商场 |
[17:35] | Practically begged me. She has to be like her cool Aunt Theo. | 非求我买 要学酷酷的西奥姨妈 |
[17:38] | I did not! | 才没有 |
[17:40] | Nope, you’re finishing the Brussels sprouts. | 不 把球芽甘蓝给我吃完 |
[17:42] | You’re on fire today, Mom. | 你今天真厉害 妈妈 |
[17:44] | Watch it, Captain Lame. | 小心点 没劲队长 |
[17:45] | Both of you. They’re delicious. | 你俩都是 这多好吃 |
[17:47] | They smell like cat piss. | 一股猫尿味儿 |
[17:49] | – Jayden. – I said watch your tone. | -杰登 -叫你小心点了 |
[17:51] | Unless you want to spend Halloween as Captain Grounded. | 除非你万圣节想做被禁足队长 |
[17:53] | Great. | 好啊 |
[17:58] | I don’t know, it was weird. | 我不知道 好奇怪 |
[17:59] | Solo account, his name’s on the checkbook. | 单独账户 支票簿上写着他的名字 |
[18:02] | – So? – So we only have joint accounts. | -怎么了 -我们只有联名账户 |
[18:04] | I don’t know that account. | 我不知道那个账户 |
[18:05] | It was just in his briefcase. | 支票簿就在他公文包里 |
[18:07] | – You’re going through his briefcase? – Looking at quarterlies, | -你翻他公文包了 -看季度报表 |
[18:09] | not like… It was just there. | 不是…反正就在那儿 |
[18:13] | It surprised me. | 我没想到 |
[18:15] | Ask him. | 问他吧 |
[18:16] | – I’m sure it’s nothing. – I don’t want to seem like… | -肯定没什么的 -我不想搞得… |
[18:18] | I don’t know. It’s probably nothing. It’s just… | 我不知道 可能没事的 |
[18:22] | – weird. – Well, | -就是奇怪 -好吧 |
[18:24] | be sure to let your imagination get the best of you. | 被自己的想象力控制住吧 |
[18:26] | That’s the first step. | 那是第一步 |
[18:27] | Imagine the worst thing possible, | 想象最坏的可能性 |
[18:28] | assume it’s true, and go from there. | 假定是真的 然后继续 |
[18:30] | Can I have cookies and milk for dessert? | 甜点我可以吃饼干和牛奶吗 |
[18:33] | Did you eat all of your food? | 你把食物都吃光了吗 |
[18:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:49] | There’s five of them like there’s five of us. | 它们有五个 我们也是 |
[18:53] | That one’s me. | 那个是我 |
[18:55] | Like this. | 这样 |
[18:57] | You get… just enough and you drop a little on their nose, | 就一点点 滴在它们鼻子上 |
[19:01] | because their eyes aren’t open yet and they need to know it. | 因为它们的眼睛还没睁开 所以要告诉它们 |
[19:05] | See? | 看到吗 |
[19:08] | And then when they open… | 然后 等它们张嘴 |
[19:13] | Do you want to try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[19:24] | What? | 干什么 |
[19:29] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[19:31] | – I don’t need– – Why are you banging on the wall? | -我不… -那你干吗敲墙 |
[19:34] | – I’m not. – You are. | -我没有 -你有 |
[19:37] | And calling my name. | 还喊我名字了 |
[19:38] | What do you want? | 什么事啊 |
[19:45] | There they are again. | 又来了 |
[19:47] | You’re banging on the wall to tell me about stupid dogs? | 敲墙就是为了告诉我狗的事吗 |
[19:52] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[19:56] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[19:59] | Shirley… | 谢丽 |
[20:05] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[20:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:48] | What’s with the screaming? | 叫什么啊 |
[20:50] | – Did you hear that? – What was that? | -你听到了吗 -那是什么 |
[20:51] | What was what? | 什么什么 |
[20:52] | There were these loud bangs all over the walls. | 墙上到处有很响的敲打声 |
[20:55] | – I didn’t hear it. I don’t– – It was so loud! | -我没听到 -好大声的 |
[20:58] | How could you not hear it? | 你怎么会没听到 |
[21:00] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[21:03] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[21:05] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[21:09] | Listen, there’s nothing to be… | 听着 不用… |
[21:13] | Pipes. | 管道 |
[21:14] | The hot water pipes, they’re old. | 热水管道 很老了 |
[21:17] | They can bang and jump in the walls. | 会在墙里发出声响 |
[21:21] | I bet that’s what it was. | 肯定是那个 |
[21:23] | Look. | 听着 |
[21:25] | It’s over now, right? | 现在不是没事了吗 |
[21:29] | It’s o… | 没事… |
[21:34] | Just the pipes. | 只是水管 |
[21:40] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[21:45] | Steve. | 史蒂文 |
[21:46] | It’s… | 这都… |
[21:47] | It’s Nell. | 是奈尔 |
[21:49] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是大半夜 |
[21:50] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[21:53] | Shut up. | 什么啊 |
[21:55] | She’s dead, Shirl. | 她死了 谢丽 |
[21:58] | I’m not so… | 我不… |
[22:00] | good. | 太好 |
[22:05] | What? What the fuck do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[22:10] | She killed herself. | 她自杀了 |
[22:15] | It’s so weird. I came home tonight… | 好奇怪 我今晚回到家 |
[22:22] | and I was in my living room… | 进了客厅 |
[22:25] | and… | 然后 |
[22:26] | and she was… | 她就在 |
[22:28] | Well, you’re wrong. Someone… | 你错了 是有人… |
[22:31] | They got it wrong. | 搞错了 |
[22:33] | I mean, she was just… | 她刚刚还… |
[22:38] | Who told you this? | 谁告诉你的 |
[22:40] | – Dad called me. – Well, he’s wrong. | -爸爸打给我的 -他错了 |
[22:44] | He was the last person she talked to before she did it. | 她自杀前最后通话的就是他 |
[22:48] | He was the last person she called. | 他是她最后打给的人 |
[22:50] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[22:52] | What did he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[22:54] | That she killed herself. | 她自杀了 |
[22:57] | And I didn’t… | 我不 |
[22:59] | He didn’t exactly tell me, I… | 他没跟我说清楚 |
[23:03] | I couldn’t really hear him, because I… | 我听不清他 因为 |
[23:07] | I saw… | 我看到 |
[23:08] | No, he wouldn’t know. | 不 他不会知道的 |
[23:10] | She wouldn’t… She wouldn’t call him. | 她不会 给他打电话的 |
[23:15] | He can’t… | 他不能 |
[23:17] | He can’t… He can’t… | 他不能 |
[23:20] | do that again. | 再那么做了 |
[23:21] | He can’t just not tell us what happened. He can’t. | 什么都不跟我们说 不能这样 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry, Shirl. | 对不起 谢丽 |
[23:28] | But she has gone. | 但她死了 |
[23:32] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[23:35] | I told you she was in trouble. | 我告诉你她有麻烦了 |
[23:38] | I told you to find her. I told you! | 我叫你去找她的 我都说了 |
[23:42] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[23:49] | What is it? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[24:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[24:57] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[25:09] | I found this upstairs. | 我在楼上找到的 |
[25:10] | Decorated it a little bit for her. | 装饰了一下 |
[25:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:14] | Well, because she was a very special cat, | 因为它是只特别的猫咪 |
[25:16] | and she deserves a special place to rest. | 应该有个特别的安息地 |
[25:20] | Is she in there? | 它在里面吗 |
[25:21] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[25:24] | Can I see her? | 我可以看看吗 |
[25:33] | Do you want to say something about her? | 你想为它说两句吗 |
[25:36] | – Should I? – You could. | -我该说吗 -可以 |
[25:39] | People usually do. | 一般都会说两句 |
[25:41] | It’s called a eulogy. | 这叫悼词 |
[25:42] | Well, what do I say? | 我说什么呢 |
[25:45] | It’s up to you. | 你来决定 |
[25:46] | Some people say goodbye. | 有些人会道别 |
[25:48] | Or… | 或是 |
[25:50] | you could tell a story. | 你可以讲个故事 |
[25:52] | What kind of story? | 什么样的故事 |
[25:54] | Whatever you like. | 随你 |
[25:56] | You know how when you take one of your pictures, | 你拍照的时候 |
[25:58] | you capture something forever, just the way it is? | 被拍的东西就会永远定格 |
[26:01] | Stories do that, too. | 故事也有这个能力 |
[26:04] | So when things… | 所以有什么 |
[26:08] | When we die… | 等我们死了 |
[26:10] | we turn into stories. | 就会变成故事 |
[26:12] | And every time someone tells one of those stories, | 每次有人讲述了那些故事 |
[26:14] | it’s like we’re still here… | 我们就好像还在 |
[26:17] | for them. | 在他们身边 |
[26:19] | We’re all… | 我们 |
[26:21] | stories in the end. | 最终都会成为故事 |
[26:23] | Now, try. | 试试吧 |
[26:32] | This kitten grew up in a tool shed and my room. | 这只小猫在一间工具棚和我屋里长大 |
[26:37] | I’m not sure what her name was | 我不知道它叫什么 |
[26:38] | because her brothers and sisters all looked the same, but I… | 因为它和兄弟姐妹们长得一样 |
[26:42] | think she was the one I called Jasper. | 但我觉得它是被我称为贾斯帕的那只 |
[26:45] | She was a good kitten and… | 它是只好小猫 |
[26:49] | and… she never hurt a single thing in… | 它这辈子从未 |
[26:53] | her whole life and not many people can say that. | 伤害过什么 可没多少人能做到 |
[26:58] | That’s perfect, sweetie. | 说得太棒了 亲爱的 |
[27:01] | Goodbye, little kitty. I hope you have a safe trip to Heaven, | 再见了 小猫咪 希望你安然进入天堂 |
[27:04] | and when you get there, | 等你去了 |
[27:06] | there’s some nice, yummy milk waiting, and… | 那里有美味的牛奶等着你 |
[27:11] | She’s alive. | 它还活着 |
[27:13] | What? | 什么 |
[27:14] | She– | 它 |
[27:17] | She’s alive! | 它还活着 |
[27:19] | – Honey, look, I know this is– – No, she is. | -亲爱的 我知道… -不 她活着呢 |
[27:22] | – She is… She really is. Look. – Honey, I know– | -真的还活着 看 -亲爱的 我知道 |
[27:26] | Honey, I know– | 亲爱的 |
[27:27] | Her lips are moving. | 它的嘴巴在动 |
[27:28] | Okay… | 好了 |
[27:29] | – Hey, it’s okay. – Wait, wait a second. | -没事的 -等等 |
[27:32] | Wake up, little kitty. It’s okay, I’m right here. | 醒来 小猫咪 没事的 有我呢 |
[27:36] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[27:55] | I’ll need you to head up there, pick up the body, | 我需要你过去 领走尸体 |
[27:58] | and bring her back here. | 带回来 |
[28:00] | And pack her carefully. It’s a long drive. | 把尸体包好 路途很长 |
[28:03] | Sure. | 好 |
[28:07] | Listen, I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:10] | – I don’t know what to say in these– – It… | -我也不知道该说什么 -没… |
[28:13] | It’s fine, Andi. | 没事的 安迪 |
[28:15] | Call me when you’re on the road. | 你上路了打给我 |
[28:20] | – I don’t think it’s a good idea. – It’s the right thing. | -我觉得这样不好 -这是我该做的 |
[28:22] | Why not send her to Carlisle? They’ll do a great job there. | 把她送去卡莱尔吧 他们也做得很好 |
[28:25] | – I think it’s a bad idea, too. – Honey, let someone else do it. | -我也觉得这样不好 -亲爱的 让别人做吧 |
[28:29] | – You need to focus on you– – She’s my sister. | -你得专注于你 -她是我妹妹 |
[28:31] | I’m hosting her funeral. That’s that. | 我要给她承办葬礼 就这样了 |
[28:34] | Is it going to give everyone time? | 你会给大家时间吗 |
[28:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:38] | I mean Steven, Luke, Dad. | 让史蒂文 卢克 爸爸赶来 |
[28:40] | Dad’s the reason Nell was so fucked up to begin with | 就是爸爸害得奈尔那么神叨叨的 |
[28:42] | and Luke’s probably high as a kite. | 卢克估计正嗨着呢 |
[28:44] | I thought he was in rehab. | 他不是在康复中心吗 |
[28:45] | He was apparently, until this morning. | 是啊 直到今早 |
[28:47] | They said he flew the coop. No idea where he is. | 他们说他跑了 没人知道他在哪 |
[28:50] | – Does he even know that she’s dead? – No idea. | -他知道她死了吗 -我不知道 |
[28:52] | If he doesn’t, that’s on him. | 如果他不知道 那怪他 |
[28:54] | He deserves to be here. | 他应该来的 |
[28:56] | You’re not giving him time to get here. | 你都不给他时间过来 |
[28:57] | He missed her wedding, | 他错过了她的婚礼 |
[28:58] | we’re not gonna let him miss her funeral. | 我们不能让他错过她的葬礼 |
[29:00] | He has time, but I’m not leaving her in a freezer | 他有时间 但我不能为了等卢克振作 |
[29:02] | until Luke gets his shit together. | 让她待在冰库里 |
[29:05] | She’ll be there forever. | 她等不到的 |
[29:07] | I’m… I gotta get to work. | 我得工作了 |
[29:09] | Shirl… Shirl. | 谢丽 |
[29:28] | Sweetie, we’ve talked about this. | 亲爱的 我们谈过了 |
[29:30] | – Max, you can do it, I know you can. – You can. | -麦克斯 你肯定可以的 -你可以的 |
[29:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[29:38] | It’s the moment of truth, Max. | 揭晓的时刻到了 麦克斯 |
[29:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:47] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[29:50] | If you don’t, you’ll be upset later. | 如果你不去 回头会难过的 |
[29:53] | I promise… | 我保证 |
[29:55] | this is a good thing… | 这是件好事 |
[29:56] | and you’re a good boy. | 你是个乖孩子 |
[30:00] | And you can do this. | 你可以的 |
[30:07] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去 |
[30:15] | Shirley… | 谢丽 |
[30:19] | It’s gonna be okay, Shirley. | 没事的 谢丽 |
[30:22] | I don’t want to see her. | 我不想见她 |
[30:28] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[30:31] | Look, even Nellie’s up there. | 看啊 连奈莉都去了 |
[30:35] | – No, I don’t want to go. – Shirley… | -不 我不想去 -谢丽 |
[30:37] | No. | 不要 |
[30:40] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[30:42] | She’s just a little scared, I think. | 她就是有点怕吧 |
[30:44] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:45] | Here, come with me. | 来 跟我来 |
[31:07] | – Absolutely not. – Shirl, she’s fantastic. | -绝对不行 -谢丽 她很棒 |
[31:10] | – I promise you. You’ve nothing to worry about. – You don’t know her. | -我保证 你不用担心 -你不了解她 |
[31:13] | You don’t have to know someone to do the cosmetics. | 不需要了解才能上妆 |
[31:15] | And restoration. | 还有修复 |
[31:16] | The coroner ruled it a suicide, | 法医官判定为了自杀 |
[31:18] | and there’s restorative work I’ve got to do. | 我得进行修复 |
[31:20] | – Shirl… – She was in that house for hours. | -谢丽 -她在房子里待了几小时 |
[31:22] | She’s… The blood pooled, insects, her injuries… | 她…积血 昆虫 她的伤 |
[31:26] | She was only refrigerated for a couple of hours, | 她才冷藏了几小时 |
[31:29] | and then in transport, the level of… | 然后又运输 |
[31:31] | In time it will take me to explain to you what to do with her, | 与其花时间给你讲该怎么处理她 |
[31:34] | I could just do it myself, so I’m doing her myself. | 不如我自己做 所以我要自己做 |
[31:36] | This… is insane. | 这太扯了 |
[31:38] | Excuse us, please. | 请让我们单独谈谈 |
[31:44] | I owe her this. | 我欠她的 |
[31:46] | This is too much for anyone. | 任何人都无法承受的 |
[31:48] | The hours, the bugs… | 那么长时间 虫子 |
[31:51] | I’m doing it, Kevin. | 我必须做 凯文 |
[31:57] | I’ll fix her. | 我要修复她 |
[32:17] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:19] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 |
[32:21] | just can’t, Shirl. | 我做不到 谢丽 |
[32:44] | Let’s take her down. | 把她抬下来吧 |
[33:54] | – Can I feed the kittens? – Sure thing. | -我可以喂小猫吗 -当然 |
[33:57] | Just, remember how I showed you. | 记住我教你的 |
[34:05] | Are they still sleeping? | 它们还在睡吗 |
[34:21] | No… | 不 |
[34:22] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:24] | No. | 不 |
[34:29] | Shirley? | 谢丽 |
[34:39] | Well, that’s what’s happening, Steve. | 事实就是这样 史蒂文 |
[34:42] | I don’t care how you get here, | 我不管你怎么过来 |
[34:44] | – just get here. – You’re taking on too much. | -快过来 -你做得太多了 |
[34:46] | You’ve gotta just be able to grieve. | 你得让自己哀悼 |
[34:47] | Don’t talk to me that way. | 别那么对我说话 |
[34:48] | I don’t even know where Luke is. We’ve been looking. | 我都不知道卢克在哪 我们一直在找 |
[34:51] | – You and Dad? – That’s right. | -你和爸爸吗 -是的 |
[34:53] | We’ve been looking, but they don’t know where he went. | 我们在找他 但他们不知道他去了哪 |
[34:55] | Apparently he went out of a goddamn window. | 据说他是跳窗跑的 |
[34:57] | Steve, do you know what I’m doing right now? | 史蒂文 你知道我在做什么吗 |
[35:00] | I’m elbow deep in our sister’s chest cavity | 我正把手伸进我们妹妹的胸腔 |
[35:02] | pulling out a bag of her internal organs. | 取出一袋她的内脏 |
[35:04] | That’s what happens when a body’s autopsied | 因为她做了尸检 |
[35:06] | and I have to take it out. | 我必须把内脏拿出来 |
[35:08] | You have to get two grown men to a goddamn airport. | 你不过是要把两个大老爷们带去机场 |
[35:11] | Get it done. | 快点的 |
[35:18] | She’s doing it herself. | 她在自己做 |
[35:22] | She isn’t. | 不会吧 |
[35:23] | She’s doing it herself. | 她在自己做 |
[35:26] | This kind of thing happens. | 有时候是会这样的 |
[35:29] | Kittens aren’t supposed to be without their mommies. | 小猫是不该离开妈妈的 |
[35:33] | And no matter how much you love them, you’re not their mommy. | 不管你多么爱它们 你都不是它们的妈妈 |
[35:37] | And they’re… | 它们 |
[35:39] | They’re better now. | 它们现在好多了 |
[35:41] | They’re where they’re supposed to be. | 它们去了该去的地方 |
[35:44] | What about the little one? | 那小的那只呢 |
[35:47] | What about the eyes? | 它的眼睛怎么回事 |
[35:51] | We found it a new home. | 我们给它找到了新家 |
[35:54] | But why didn’t you let me take care of it? | 但你为什么不许我照料它 |
[35:58] | – Or at least say goodbye? – Shirl… | -或者至少道别 -谢丽 |
[36:00] | we have no idea what was wrong with those kittens, | 我们并不知道那些小猫有什么毛病 |
[36:02] | they were very sick. | 它们病得很重 |
[36:04] | We couldn’t let you try to take care of a pet who was so sick. | 我们不能让你照顾病得那么重的宠物 |
[36:07] | But… you gave it to someone else. | 但你把它给了别人 |
[36:10] | – We… – I don’t believe you. | -我们 -我不相信你 |
[36:14] | Shirl… | 谢丽 |
[36:16] | – Just tell me. – Just… just… | -告诉我 -别… |
[36:19] | Why would you give away the last one, the only one left? | 你为什么把仅剩的这只送人 |
[36:22] | – Just quiet… – It’s not fair! | -安静点 -这不公平 |
[36:25] | – It’s not fair! – Stop it. | -不公平 -别喊了 |
[36:35] | It’s been a minute since you had one of your color storms. | 你挺久没色彩风暴发作了 |
[36:41] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[36:42] | There was no color at all. | 没有色彩 |
[36:44] | It was pitch black. | 就是一片漆黑 |
[36:49] | Like… | 就像 |
[36:50] | like… | 就像 |
[36:52] | fireworks, but… | 焰火 但是 |
[36:55] | black. | 是黑的 |
[36:57] | And it hit me like a… | 而且一上来就… |
[37:00] | It’s never come that fast before. | 从未这么迅猛过 |
[37:02] | First migraine in what, a year? | 大概一年没有偏头痛了 |
[37:05] | And it happens at the worst possible moment. | 还发生在了最不巧的时刻 |
[37:09] | And you’re better? | 你好点了吗 |
[37:12] | Codeine’s finally kicking in. | 可待因可算起效了 |
[37:22] | I wish I had been part of that conversation. | 我要是在场就好了 |
[37:29] | Would you have said different? | 你会说别的吗 |
[37:32] | Probably not. | 或许不会 |
[37:42] | I got it. | 我可以 |
[37:51] | Would you have said you had to go to the woods and… | 你会说你去了林子里 |
[37:54] | put this sick little kitten out of its misery? | 结束了小病猫的痛苦吗 |
[37:58] | No, of course not, but | 当然不会 但 |
[38:00] | it’s a tough thing for a kid, and we should– | 这对孩子很难接受 我们该 |
[38:02] | Look, she’s going to have a pretty messed up view of death | 她无论如何都会因此 |
[38:05] | coming out of this no matter what, | 对死亡产生阴影 |
[38:06] | which wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t have… | 而这一切本可避免 要不是你 |
[38:11] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[38:12] | No, it was unfair. | 不 这不公平 |
[38:14] | Go ahead anyway. | 还是说吧 |
[38:15] | Why the hell did you let her keep those kittens? | 你为什么要让她把小猫带回来 |
[38:18] | Well, I didn’t know that they were all gonna die. | 我又不知道它们会都死掉 |
[38:20] | You let her keep a box of diseased kittens in her bedroom. | 你让她把一盒子病猫放在了她卧室里 |
[38:25] | And now she’s traumatized. | 现在她受了创伤 |
[38:27] | Her first real brush with death and now she’s… | 她第一次真正接触死亡 现在她 |
[38:31] | And then I have one chance to pull it back, | 我只有一个挽回的机会 |
[38:34] | and I lie to her face and lock up with a migraine. | 但我却当面对她撒谎 还犯了偏头痛 |
[38:39] | This was not our finest hour, no doubt. | 这肯定不是我们最好的时刻 |
[39:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:37] | You’re not allowed down here. You know that. | 你们不可以下来 你知道的 |
[39:39] | – I know, we were just– – It’s okay. | -我知道 我们就是… -没事 |
[39:42] | It’s just, Auntie Nell. | 就是 奈尔小姨 |
[39:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:47] | I know you’re curious. | 我知道你们好奇 |
[39:49] | And sad. | 还难过 |
[39:52] | I’m sad, too. | 我也难过 |
[39:54] | So sad I can’t even tell you. | 难过得没发法说 |
[39:58] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[40:03] | I won’t lie to you. | 我不骗你们 |
[40:04] | Any questions you have are completely normal, okay? | 你们的任何问题都很正常 |
[40:08] | What are you doing to her? | 你在对她做什么 |
[40:11] | I just finished embalming her, and it helps her look… | 我刚结束给她防腐 这能让她看上去 |
[40:15] | how we remember. | 像我们记忆里那样 |
[40:16] | Why did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[40:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:22] | Just so sad that she did. | 但她死了 这很悲哀 |
[40:24] | She loved you both so much. | 她是那么爱你们 |
[40:26] | – Where is she now? – I don’t know, Allie. | -她现在去哪了 -我不知道 艾莉 |
[40:29] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[40:32] | I can tell you what I think, maybe, sometime tomorrow. | 我可以告诉你们我对此的看法 明天的吧 |
[40:36] | But mostly I’m just sad. | 但我主要就是难过 |
[40:40] | I know you’re curious about her, | 我知道你们对她感到好奇 |
[40:42] | but this part isn’t for people to see. | 但这部分是不能给人看的 |
[40:45] | I can tell you everything I’m doing, but… | 我可以告诉你们我都在做什么 但是 |
[40:48] | some other time. | 改天的吧 |
[40:50] | Right now. | 现在 |
[40:57] | Why don’t you two go pick your favorite picture of Auntie Nell | 你俩去相册里选出最喜欢的 |
[41:01] | from one of the albums… | 奈尔姨妈的照片 |
[41:03] | and I can hang it at the funeral? | 我可以在葬礼上挂着 |
[41:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:06] | I’m so excited. | 我好兴奋 |
[42:08] | You’re gonna look amazing. | 你会很漂亮的 |
[42:10] | You already look amazing. | 你本就很漂亮了 |
[42:13] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[42:16] | Gorgeous. | 好美啊 |
[42:18] | Come on, we still got a ways to go. | 好了 我们还有好多要做呢 |
[42:20] | I know, but you do. | 对 但你就是漂亮 |
[42:22] | I’m so happy for you, Nellie. | 我好为你高兴 奈莉 |
[42:26] | Come in. | 进来 |
[42:34] | You look amazing. | 你好美 |
[42:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:37] | – How’s Arthur? – Oh, him? | -亚瑟怎么样了 -他吗 |
[42:38] | He’s great. I handcuffed him to a radiator downstairs. | 他很好 我把他铐在了楼下暖气上 |
[42:41] | – He’s not going anywhere. – Steve. | -他跑不了的 -史蒂文 |
[42:42] | He’s as happy as I’ve ever seen a guy. | 我再没见过比他更开心的人了 |
[42:45] | And he should be. | 他应该开心 |
[42:51] | Well, anyway, I just wanted to say break a leg. | 我就是想说祝你好运 |
[42:53] | And if you make a run for it… | 如果你跑了 |
[42:55] | I’ll keep the car running, okay? | 我的车不熄火 好吗 |
[42:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:04] | How lucky for us, a famous author at your wedding. | 我们好幸运 你的婚礼有位名作家出席 |
[43:08] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[43:10] | I know. Not another word, I promise. | 我知道 不说了 我保证 |
[43:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[43:25] | Nothing. I should be right back. We’ll finish up. | 没事 我一会回来化完 |
[43:36] | Hey, I didn’t know if this was– | 我不知道这是不是 |
[43:38] | – The hell, Luke? – What? | -干什么 卢克 -怎么了 |
[43:39] | – Taxi, hold up! – What? Hey, I’m fine. | -出租车 等等 -怎么了 我没事 |
[43:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[43:44] | I just… | 我 |
[43:46] | I just wanted to make sure I got to tell her that I was happy– | 我就是想告诉她我很高兴 |
[43:48] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[43:50] | – What? – Look at me. | -怎么了 -看着我 |
[43:55] | You’re high. | 你嗨着呢 |
[43:58] | No. | 没有 |
[43:59] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[44:00] | – So you got the day pass? – Yeah. | -你获假了吗 -是的 |
[44:03] | – They’re very supportive. – Luke, | -他们很支持的 -卢克 |
[44:03] | I paid for rehab. | 康复中心的钱是我付的 |
[44:06] | Guess who they called when you ran away last week? | 你猜猜你上周跑掉后他们打给了谁 |
[44:09] | Last week. | 上周 |
[44:10] | Shirl, she’s expecting me to be here. | 谢丽 她以为我会来的 |
[44:13] | No, she’s not. | 才不是 |
[44:14] | Nobody is. | 没人以为你会来 |
[44:16] | Today’s about Nell. | 今天是奈尔的日子 |
[44:18] | – Yeah. – Do you get that? | -是啊 -你明白吗 |
[44:19] | This is her day. | 是她的大日子 |
[44:20] | You’re not smearing your shit all over her day, Luke. | 你不能毁了她的大日子 卢克 |
[44:23] | – Shirl– – You’re not. | -谢丽 -不行 |
[44:24] | I’m level, I just… | 我好好的 |
[44:27] | I just really want to be here for her. | 我就是想在这儿陪着她 |
[44:29] | You should’ve thought that before you put the needle in your arm. | 你吸毒之前该想到这点的 |
[44:32] | What’s the cab? Twenty? Thirty? | 出租车多少钱 二三十吗 |
[44:37] | Here’s a hundred. | 这里是一百 |
[44:38] | You can shoot up the rest, I don’t care. | 其余的你嗑了吧 我不在乎 |
[44:41] | This is the last I ever give you. | 我再不会给你钱了 |
[44:44] | No more loans, no more treatment centers, nothing. | 不借你钱 不付康复中心费用 没了 |
[44:49] | The store’s closed. I’m done. | 关门歇业 我受够了 |
[44:55] | I… | 我 |
[45:03] | Sorry. Bridesmaid stuff. | 抱歉 伴娘的事 |
[45:05] | – Is everything okay? – Everything’s perfect. | -没事吧 -一切都很完美 |
[45:08] | You’re gonna have the perfect wedding. | 你会拥有完美的婚礼 |
[45:10] | Almost perfect. | 差一点 |
[45:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:47] | You… | 你 |
[46:49] | you fixed her. | 你修复了她 |
[46:53] | Well, that’s what I do. | 这是我的工作 |
[46:59] | You fixed her. | 你修复了她 |
[47:03] | You fixed her. | 你修复了她 |