时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:27] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[02:29] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[02:30] | It was just a nightmare. | 只是个噩梦而已 |
[02:32] | I was awake. | 我当时醒着 |
[02:34] | She was there. | 她就在那 |
[02:36] | She screamed so loud it hurt my ears. | 她喊得特别大声 我的耳朵都疼了 |
[02:40] | – Maybe it was Theo playing a joke. – No. | -可能只是西奥在开玩笑 -不 |
[02:42] | – It wasn’t Theo. – Okay. | -不是西奥 -好吧 |
[02:45] | It was… | 它 |
[02:47] | like… | 像个 |
[02:49] | a bent-neck lady. | 歪脖女士 |
[02:53] | Well, that’s a new one. | 好吧 又来了一个 |
[02:54] | She’s gone now, right? | 她已经走了 对吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[02:58] | If she comes back… | 如果她回来了 |
[03:00] | you come find us, okay? | 你就来找爸爸妈妈 好吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah, and we’ll scare her away. | 我们会把她吓跑的 |
[03:04] | Promise? | 你们保证 |
[03:06] | Just tonight. | 就今晚 |
[03:09] | Won’t you miss your brother? | 你不会想哥哥吗 |
[03:12] | I’d rather sleep here, | 我更想睡在这里 |
[03:15] | in case she comes back. | 以防她再来 |
[03:21] | Okay, just tonight, then. | 好吧 那就今晚 |
[03:25] | I’ll stay with her a bit. | 我陪她一会儿 |
[03:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:32] | – Young ladies. – Good night. | -小姑娘们 -晚安 |
[03:37] | – Hey, will you grab her blanket? – Yeah. | -你能给她拿条毯子吗 -好 |
[03:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | You feeling a little better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[03:48] | Tell me what’s inside your locket. | 你的坠盒里有什么 |
[03:50] | You know what’s inside my locket. | 你知道的 |
[03:53] | I am. | 有我 |
[03:55] | You are. | 没错 |
[03:57] | Both of you are. | 你们俩都有 |
[03:59] | Right? | 是吧 |
[04:01] | Can I have a locket like that someday? | 哪天我也能有个那样的挂坠盒吗 |
[04:04] | You can hold onto it tonight, | 你今晚可以先拿着这个 |
[04:06] | and when you’re older, I’ll give you this one. | 等你长大了 我就把挂坠盒给你 |
[04:09] | That exact one? | 就给我这个 |
[04:10] | This exact one. | 就给你这个 |
[04:12] | When you’re older. | 等你长大以后 |
[04:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:55] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[05:59] | I’m frozen. | 我僵住了 |
[06:01] | I can’t talk, | 我既不能说话 |
[06:03] | or move my arms or legs. | 也不能移动我的胳膊和腿 |
[06:07] | I usually start to panic and my breath gets fast and heavy. | 我通常会开始恐慌 呼吸也变得又急又重 |
[06:11] | My heart feels like it’s pounding out of my chest. | 感觉心脏仿佛要跳出胸口一样 |
[06:15] | Okay… | 好的 |
[06:16] | And how long does this last | 到你又可以活动为止 |
[06:18] | until you’re able to move again? | 这种情况会持续多久 |
[06:19] | Maybe a minute, maybe two. | 可能就一两分钟 |
[06:23] | But it feels like hours sometimes. | 但有时感觉过了好几个小时 |
[06:28] | And you said the first occurrence happened… | 你说这种情况第一次出现在 |
[06:30] | When I was six. | 我六岁的时候 |
[06:32] | Do you ever see anything during these episodes? | 症状出现时你看到过什么东西吗 |
[06:36] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[06:38] | People sometimes say they see things. | 人们有时会说他们能看到东西 |
[06:41] | I know this all must sound really weird. | 我知道这一切听起来都很奇怪 |
[06:43] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[06:44] | Sleep paralysis is actually more common than you think, | 睡眠瘫痪症其实比想象的常见 |
[06:47] | but it’s completely harmless. | 但它完全无害 |
[06:50] | Which is easy for the sleep tech to say, right? | 睡眠技术人员说这话倒是轻松 是吧 |
[06:56] | And so… | 所以 |
[06:57] | you’ve never sought treatment or done any other sleep studies? | 你从没想过接受治疗或进行其他睡眠研究 |
[07:00] | No. | 没有 |
[07:01] | I Googled it. I… | 我谷歌过 我 |
[07:03] | I was surprised to find that there was something to be done. | 我发现这种情况可以改善 感觉很惊讶 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:08] | So, during the night, you… you cycle | 在夜间 你 你会循环经历 |
[07:11] | through different stages of sleep. | 不同阶段的睡眠 |
[07:14] | In the deepest stage, your brain basically | 在深度睡眠阶段 大脑基本 |
[07:16] | switches off the muscles to | 停止了肌肉活动 |
[07:18] | stop you from acting out your dreams. | 以防人们梦游 |
[07:20] | Some people just come out of that stage quicker than others. | 有的人能更迅速地脱离那个阶段 |
[07:24] | Your brain wakes up before it starts the engines again. | 在发动机启动之前 你的大脑先醒了 |
[07:28] | It just takes a minute for your muscles to catch up. | 而肌肉只是过了一会才跟着苏醒 |
[07:34] | About the things I sometimes see… | 那我时不时看到的东西怎么回事 |
[07:36] | It’s funny, the things people… | 很有趣 人们有时 |
[07:39] | sometimes report. Shadow people. | 看到的东西 比如鬼影 |
[07:41] | Animals. | 动物 |
[07:42] | Dead loved ones. | 已逝的至亲 |
[07:44] | Hallucinations are actually fairly common | 幻觉其实相当常见 |
[07:46] | because of the disrupted boundary between | 因为睡梦状态和清醒状态的边界 |
[07:49] | your dream state and your wakefulness. | 往往不甚清晰 |
[07:52] | So your dreams may carry over. | 于是你的梦境可能延续过来 |
[07:55] | “A little spill.” | “洒出来一点” |
[07:58] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[08:02] | So… | 所以 |
[08:04] | what now… | 接下来怎么办 |
[08:05] | Dr. Vance? | 万斯医生 |
[08:06] | Oh, I’m not a doctor, I’m just a sleep tech. | 我不是医生 我只是个睡眠技术人员 |
[08:11] | Okay, um… Well then, what now, | 好吧 那接下来怎么办 |
[08:14] | – Mr. Sleep Technician? – Tech… | -睡眠技工先生 -技 |
[08:17] | – Technologist. – Technologist. Yeah. | -技术人员 -技术人员 |
[08:19] | Just… Just call me Arthur. | 叫我亚瑟就好 |
[08:22] | So what now, Arthur? | 接下来怎么办呢 亚瑟 |
[08:25] | Well, first, we’ll schedule you for a sleep test, | 首先 我们会为你安排一次睡眠测试 |
[08:28] | where we chart your brain waves, heartbeat, and breathing | 记录你睡眠状态的脑电波 心率 |
[08:31] | while you sleep, | 和呼吸 |
[08:32] | then we’ll use that information to develop a kind of escape plan. | 然后我们会用这些信息为你制定一个挣脱方案 |
[08:36] | An escape plan? | 挣脱方案 |
[08:36] | A series of actions you’ll be able to recall during these episodes | 发作时你可以想起的一系列动作 |
[08:39] | to help you get through them. | 帮你熬过去 |
[08:41] | It won’t stop the process, but it could get rid of the panic. | 不会使它停止 但可以摆脱恐慌 |
[08:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:49] | Yeah, I… | 没事 我… |
[08:52] | The last doctor I saw, my general practitioner, | 我看的上一个医生 我的家庭医生 |
[08:55] | he wasn’t an expert. | 他不是专家 |
[08:59] | He just told me to avoid TV before bedtime. | 他只是让我睡前不要看电视 |
[09:02] | It’s… It’s nice to be listened to. | 有人倾诉的感觉很好 |
[09:06] | Do you drink coffee? | 你喝咖啡吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah, I… | 我喝 |
[09:11] | Are… | 你是… |
[09:13] | Are you asking me if I want to get coffee? | 你是要约我去喝咖啡吗 |
[09:17] | It’s for the… health history section in your file. | 这是要填在你档案里的健康史 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:23] | – No, don’t be. – No, I really misread that. | -不用 -不 我真是误会了 |
[09:26] | I was planning on waiting | 我是打算等到 |
[09:27] | until the end of your visit to ask you out for coffee. | 咨询结束后再约你去喝咖啡的 |
[09:30] | But since you brought it up… | 但既然你提起了 |
[09:33] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好啊 -好吧 |
[10:06] | Ever had a better offer in your whole life? | 你这辈子遇到过更好的人吗 |
[10:09] | One with everything? | 完美的人 |
[10:12] | Ten! | 十 |
[10:14] | Nine! | 九 |
[10:15] | Eight! | 八 |
[10:16] | Seven! | 七 |
[10:17] | Six! Five! | 六 五 |
[10:19] | Four! Three! | 四 三 |
[10:22] | Two! One! | 二 一 |
[10:24] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[10:58] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[11:31] | You haven’t had one of these in a while. | 有一阵没发作了 |
[11:37] | You got it. | 你能行的 |
[11:39] | Remember the plan. All right? | 想起那个方案 好吗 |
[11:42] | Control your breath. | 控制你的呼吸 |
[11:48] | Now clench your fist. | 握拳 |
[11:54] | And I’ll get the light. | 我去开灯 |
[11:56] | Okay? Right here. | 好吗 就在这儿 |
[12:04] | There you go. | 好了 |
[12:12] | Clench your fist. | 握拳 |
[12:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:21] | Yeah. You did it. | 你做到了 |
[13:28] | – Watch. Any second now. – Okay. | -看好了 随时都会发生 -好的 |
[13:39] | It’s taking her forever. | 她怎么还不明白 |
[13:40] | No, any second. Penny’s gonna drop. | 不 马上就明白了 |
[13:48] | There it is. | 她明白了 |
[13:53] | Ten minutes. It took her almost ten minutes. | 十分钟 她花了快十分钟 |
[13:56] | Ten minutes and 30 years. | 十分钟加三十年 |
[14:00] | – Hey, did you close on the house yet? – Next week. | -你们把房子签下来了吗 -下周 |
[14:04] | Arthur doesn’t start his UCLA job till June, | 亚瑟在加州大学洛杉矶分校的工作六月才开始 |
[14:06] | so we’ll have lots of time to spend with you guys. | 所以我们有很多时间和你们相处 |
[14:08] | – Great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[14:10] | Luke said he might move out there too. | 卢克说他也可能搬过去 |
[14:14] | He’s following you west, huh? | 跟你到西部去 |
[14:16] | Yeah, it’s a twin thing. | 双胞胎嘛 |
[14:20] | I wouldn’t get my hopes too high. I mean… | 别抱太大的希望 |
[14:23] | Who knows if he’ll be in any condition to? | 谁知道他会是怎样的状态呢 |
[14:27] | I hope he does. | 我希望他能去 |
[14:30] | I wish he was here today. | 他今天能来就好了 |
[14:33] | – You’re gonna love LA. – Oh, yeah? | -你会爱上洛杉矶的 -是吗 |
[14:35] | Oh, yeah. You can go skiing and surfing on the same day. | 是的 你可以在同一天里去滑雪和冲浪 |
[14:38] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么要去 -我不知道 |
[14:40] | I don’t know why you’d want to do that, but you can. | 我不知道为什么 但是你可以去 |
[14:44] | And you’ll never have to scrape ice off your windshield ever again. | 而且你再也不用刮挡风玻璃上的冰了 |
[14:47] | That’s so nice. | 那太好了 |
[14:48] | It’s very nice. | 非常好 |
[14:50] | It’s the best. | 最棒了 |
[15:04] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[15:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:08] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[15:10] | Too much champagne maybe. | 也许喝了太多香槟 |
[15:14] | You deserve this, Nellie. | 你值得这一切 奈莉 |
[15:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:18] | I mean, Eleanor Vance. | 埃莉诺·万斯 |
[15:20] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna have to get used to that, but I like it. | 我得慢慢习惯这个 但我喜欢 |
[15:25] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[16:07] | It’s been a long time. | 很久没发作了 |
[16:10] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[16:15] | Relax. | 放松 |
[16:25] | I’ll get the light. | 我去开灯 |
[17:33] | No! | 不 |
[17:37] | No. | 不 |
[17:42] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[17:44] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[17:46] | He was dead and she was back. | 他死了 她回来了 |
[17:50] | How long had it been? | 过去多久了 |
[17:52] | Since you’d seen her, I mean? | 距离你上次看到她 |
[17:55] | It’d been almost two years. | 快两年了 |
[17:57] | I actually hadn’t… seen her since… | 从我认识亚瑟起 |
[18:05] | well, since Arthur and I met. | 就没见过她了 |
[18:08] | I started seeing her… when I was a kid. | 我小时候就开始看见她 |
[18:12] | And after the house when we lived with my aunt, | 搬出大宅后 我们和姨妈一起住时 |
[18:14] | I saw her some more. | 又看见了她几次 |
[18:16] | But then he came into my life and she went away. | 但随着亚瑟进入了我的生活 她就消失了 |
[18:22] | And then she killed him. | 然后她杀了亚瑟 |
[18:24] | We’ve talked about this before. Arthur died of an aneurysm. | 我们以前谈过这个了 亚瑟死于动脉瘤 |
[18:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:29] | Well, if you know, then you must also know that it was a… | 既然如此 那你肯定也知道那是… |
[18:32] | a random tragic event. | 一起偶然的悲剧事件 |
[18:33] | I know it looked like an aneurysm. | 我知道那看起来像是动脉瘤 |
[18:36] | It’s perfectly normal to want to find something to blame. | 你想将他的死怪罪于某事 这完全正常 |
[18:38] | I know what’s to blame. | 我知道该怪罪什么 |
[18:40] | Hill House. | 希尔大宅 |
[18:42] | Hill House. | 希尔大宅 |
[18:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:47] | Don’t worry, Dr. Montague. | 别担心 蒙塔古博士 |
[18:50] | I don’t expect you to believe me. | 我不指望你会相信我 |
[18:58] | Your hair is awful tangled, Mr. Bristles. | 你的头发太乱了 鬃毛先生 |
[19:02] | Maybe I could find a brush for you. | 说不定我可以给你找把刷子 |
[19:28] | Mrs. Dudley, look what I found. | 达利夫人 快看我找到了什么 |
[19:32] | My goodness. | 天啊 |
[19:34] | What a lovely tea set. | 多漂亮的一套茶具呀 |
[19:36] | Can I keep it? | 我能留着吗 |
[19:38] | Well, let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[19:39] | – Where did you find this? – In the toy room. | -你在哪找到的 -玩具室里 |
[19:42] | Where? | 在哪 |
[19:44] | Look at this one. | 快看这个 |
[19:46] | Stars. | 星星 |
[19:48] | A cup of stars. | 星星杯 |
[19:50] | Well, I’ll be. | 真不错 |
[19:53] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[19:55] | You know… | 其实… |
[19:57] | I think I know who this may have belonged to. | 我想我可能知道这个杯子是谁的 |
[20:03] | Jacqueline. | 杰奎琳 |
[20:05] | Jacqueline’s cup of stars. | 这是杰奎琳的星星杯 |
[20:07] | Here she is. | 这就是她 |
[20:08] | – Jacqueline? – Jacqueline Hill. | -杰奎琳 -杰奎琳·希尔 |
[20:11] | Her mom owned this house, Mrs. Hill. | 她妈妈拥有这栋房子 也就是希尔夫人 |
[20:14] | This was her room, actually. | 这里其实是她的房间 |
[20:16] | Hazel. Her name was Hazel. | 黑兹尔 她叫黑兹尔 |
[20:18] | That’s her when she was young. | 这是她年轻时候的样子 |
[20:20] | – Did you know her? – I did. | -你认识她吗 -认识 |
[20:22] | I took care of her when she was old. | 她老了以后是我在照顾她 |
[20:24] | She lived in that bed. | 她就睡在那张床上 |
[20:26] | She said a lot of things toward the end that didn’t make sense. | 她临终之际说了很多不知所云的话 |
[20:29] | One of the things she kept saying | 其中一句她一直说的话 |
[20:30] | was that Jacqueline needed her cup of stars. | 就是杰奎琳需要她的星星杯 |
[20:33] | I didn’t understand then, but I guess I do now. | 我当时不明白她的意思 但我想我现在明白了 |
[20:35] | So, can I keep it? | 那我能留着它吗 |
[20:38] | Yes, I’m sure it’s fine that you keep the tea set. | 可以 你可以把整套茶具都留着 |
[20:41] | As long as your parents agree. | 只要你的父母同意了就行 |
[20:43] | I’m only going to drink out of this one. | 我以后只用这个杯子喝东西 |
[20:45] | For anything. | 不管是喝什么 |
[20:47] | For juice, or milk, or anything Mommy has. | 喝果汁 牛奶 或者是妈妈有的东西 |
[20:51] | Unless Mommy says no. | 除非妈妈说不行 |
[20:53] | I broke a mug once. | 我打坏过一个杯子 |
[20:55] | I’m not supposed to have things that are fragile. | 我不该有易碎的东西 |
[20:58] | And this looks fragile. | 这个看起来就很容易碎 |
[21:00] | No, dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[21:02] | Use your cup of stars. | 要用你的星星杯 |
[21:04] | Insist on your cup of stars. | 坚持用你的星星杯 |
[21:07] | Once they’ve trapped you into being like everyone else, | 一旦你像其他人一样被困入了尘世 |
[21:09] | you’ll never see your cup of stars again. | 你就再也看不见你的星星杯了 |
[21:14] | But you should wash it first. | 但你应该先把它洗干净 |
[21:16] | It’s very dusty. | 上面有很多灰尘 |
[21:25] | – Nellie. – Mommy… | -奈莉 -妈妈 |
[21:27] | look what I found. | 快看我找到了什么 |
[21:29] | – Can we have a tea party? – Not now. | -我们能开一次茶会吗 -现在不行 |
[21:32] | – Young lady. – Please, oh please, oh please? | -小姑娘 -求你了 求你了 |
[21:35] | No. | 不行 |
[21:36] | Come with me, right now. | 跟我走 马上 |
[21:40] | We have a very, very important job. | 我们有一项非常非常重要的任务 |
[21:44] | And that’s to take care of this house. | 那就是照顾好这栋房子 |
[21:48] | To fix it. | 修复这栋房子 |
[21:50] | We take care of the house, it takes care of us. | 我们照顾好这栋房子 它就会照顾好我们 |
[21:54] | – So why would you do that? – I… I didn’t. | -所以你为什么要这么做 -我没有 |
[21:57] | – I saw you playing with chalk yesterday. – On the patio. | -我昨天看到你在玩粉笔 -那是在院子里 |
[22:00] | I wouldn’t write on the wall. | 我不会在墙上写字 |
[22:03] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:04] | Would you like to tell your sister what you did? | 你想告诉你姐姐你做了什么吗 |
[22:06] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[22:07] | She says she didn’t. | 她说她没有 |
[22:14] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[22:15] | No. | 有事 |
[22:17] | I have a steel poker in my head and my daughters | 我头痛欲裂 我的女儿们 |
[22:20] | are trashing my… | 却还在损坏我的… |
[22:24] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[22:26] | You can help her clean up, Theo. | 你可以帮她清理 西奥 |
[22:28] | And I expect it to be done | 我希望在我回来之前 |
[22:30] | before I get back. | 你们已经清理完了 |
[22:36] | Well, she’s in a mood. | 她心情不好 |
[22:38] | I didn’t do it. | 我没写 |
[22:40] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[23:03] | No. | 没错 |
[23:05] | You didn’t. | 不是你干的 |
[23:07] | You can tell? With your hand? | 你用手就能感觉出来 |
[23:17] | I don’t see why it matters. | 这有什么关系 |
[23:19] | They’re pulling down this wallpaper anyway. | 他们反正也要把墙纸撕下来 |
[23:34] | 回家吧 奈尔 | |
[24:07] | Thanks for picking me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[24:08] | How you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[24:09] | – I’m good. So we’re going to… – It’s on Seventh. | -挺好的 我们要去… -在七号大道 |
[24:12] | – Just go like you’re going to the stadium. – Okay. | -就走去体育馆那条路 -好 |
[24:23] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[24:25] | Yeah. I’m a real winner. | 我是真正的赢家 |
[24:28] | – Is this a good place? – Oh, yeah. | -这是个好地方吗 -是的 |
[24:30] | It’s a palace. Turn left here. | 这是个宫殿 这边左转 |
[24:32] | A summer camp for junkies. | 瘾君子的夏令营 |
[24:35] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[24:37] | Doesn’t matter where you do it. | 在哪儿戒不重要 |
[24:38] | What matters is you want to change. | 重要的是你愿意去戒 |
[24:40] | It’s always gonna make me proud of you. | 我会一直以你为傲的 |
[24:43] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[24:45] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -是啊 |
[24:47] | How you doing? | 你过得怎么样 |
[24:48] | I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[24:50] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[24:52] | Yeah, it’s been really hard ever since Arthur, you know. | 亚瑟不在了以后很难熬 |
[24:56] | I’ve been having a hard time sleeping in that house without him, so… | 没有他 我在那个房子里总是睡不着 |
[25:00] | Well, yeah. I mean… | 是啊 |
[25:02] | – Yeah, it’s just been– – Can you take a right | -是啊 已经… -你在这右转 |
[25:04] | and pull over, please? | 然后停下就行了 |
[25:13] | I, uh… I just need one more favor. | 我需要你再帮我一个忙 |
[25:17] | – Why are we– – See that guy? | -我们为什么… -看见那人了吗 |
[25:20] | The guy in the white hat over there? | 那个戴着白色帽子的人 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[25:25] | See… | 这样 |
[25:28] | Okay, so here it is. | 这么说吧 |
[25:30] | I need to get well before I go in. | 我进去之前得再爽一次 |
[25:33] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我没太听明白 |
[25:35] | It helps, you know, you… you get well… | 我再爽一次 这很有帮助 |
[25:39] | one last time. | 最后一次 |
[25:40] | You get to kind of go through the gates | 让我这次 |
[25:42] | and kind of get it out of your system, | 再爽一下 |
[25:44] | you know, and… and get well one last time. | 最后再爽一次 |
[25:48] | And it helps, it’s really helpful. | 很有帮助 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:53] | You know, I was gonna have you stop here | 我本来想让你在这儿停下 |
[25:55] | and I was gonna hop out and take care of it, but… | 然后我去自己买 但是 |
[25:58] | But you see that guy in the white hat? | 但是你看见那个戴白帽子的人了吗 |
[26:01] | See, I owe that guy, | 我欠那个人钱 |
[26:04] | and if he sees me coming and I don’t have enough money, | 如果他看见我 我又没钱 |
[26:07] | he’s… | 他就… |
[26:10] | He’s just not gonna sell to me. | 他不会卖给我的 |
[26:12] | But… he doesn’t know you. | 但是 他不认识你 |
[26:16] | – So… – So you want me to– | -所以… -所以你想让我去… |
[26:17] | Nellie, it’s a little– | 奈莉 这有点… |
[26:19] | You want me to buy you heroin? | 你想让我替你去买海洛因吗 |
[26:20] | – It’s… don’t say it like– – And then drop you off at rehab? | -别说得像… -然后送你去康复中心 |
[26:24] | It’s a little thing, Nellie. | 这是件小事 奈莉 |
[26:27] | And I’ll pay you back as soon as I get out. | 等我出来之后我会还你钱的 |
[26:30] | And it’s going to take, I promise you. | 我会戒掉的 我保证 |
[26:33] | Look, I’m tired of this shit. Okay? I’m done. | 我厌倦毒品了 不吸了 |
[26:36] | I’m gonna do it this time. | 这次一定戒 |
[26:38] | All right? | 好吗 |
[26:39] | Look, I can bullshit Steve and Shirl and Theo if I gotta, but not… | 我可以骗史蒂文 谢丽和西奥 |
[26:44] | not you, Nellie. | 但是我不会骗你 奈莉 |
[26:45] | Never you. | 从来不骗你 |
[26:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:54] | It’s just you and me. | 只有咱们两个 |
[26:57] | That’s it. This is it. | 没问题的 |
[26:59] | I’m… I’m gonna do it. I just… | 我会戒的 |
[27:03] | I just… I just need to get… | 我只是需要… |
[27:06] | I just need to get well one last time, just to… | 我只是需要最后爽一次 |
[27:09] | just to push me through the gates and then that’s it. | 鼓励我去康复中心戒掉 |
[27:12] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[27:13] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我的 对吧 |
[27:15] | I believed you. | 我相信你 |
[27:17] | I always, always believed you. | 我一直都相信你 |
[27:19] | When we were kids and then… | 当我们还是孩子的时候 |
[27:22] | and later when you saw… | 然后当你看见… |
[27:24] | when you said you saw… I believed you. | 当你说你看见… 我是相信你的 |
[27:27] | Believe me now. | 请相信我 |
[27:35] | How much is it gonna cost? | 要花多少钱 |
[27:37] | Twenty bucks. | 20块 |
[27:38] | One balloon. That’s all you need. | 一袋就够了 |
[27:41] | You know, I always believed in you, you know that? | 我一直很信任你 |
[27:43] | And I get it. | 我能理解你 |
[27:46] | I’ve been having a really hard time too, | 我也过得不好 |
[27:47] | and nobody wants to see it– | 所有人都不想看到… |
[27:48] | Look, I wanna see it. Okay? I wanna see it. | 我想看 好吗 我想看 |
[27:52] | I get it. So… | 我懂 所以 |
[27:54] | you help me get well… | 你帮我爽一次 |
[27:57] | and then you can tell me all about it. | 然后你跟我好好说说 |
[28:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:04] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好的 |
[28:05] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -嗯 |
[28:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[28:24] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 |
[28:48] | – Thanks. – He just spit that out of his mouth. | -谢谢 -他从嘴巴里吐出来的 |
[28:50] | Yeah, that’s what they do. | 是的 他们都这么做 |
[29:24] | You still collecting those buttons? | 你还收集扣子吗 |
[29:30] | No. | 不 |
[29:31] | I’ll see if I can find some for you at the center. | 我在康复中心帮你找找 |
[29:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:45] | We all just need a little help sometimes, right, Nellie? | 有时我们都需要一些帮助 对吧 奈莉 |
[29:49] | Nellie. | 奈莉 |
[29:52] | Nellie. | 奈莉 |
[30:07] | I saw my brother last month. | 我上个月见到我哥了 |
[30:09] | A bed opened up in a center downtown | 市中心的康复中心有空床位 |
[30:11] | and he needed someone to drive him. | 他需要人开车送他过去 |
[30:15] | And did you? | 你送了吗 |
[30:17] | I did. | 嗯 |
[30:20] | Last month? | 上个月 |
[30:22] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[30:24] | Is there any particular reason that you didn’t mention this | 之前几次你都没有提起 |
[30:28] | at any of our other sessions since then? | 有什么特别的原因吗 |
[30:33] | How’s he been doing? | 他最近怎么样 |
[30:36] | Good, actually. | 其实挺好的 |
[30:37] | You’ve… | 你 |
[30:38] | you’ve spoken to him again? | 之后跟他联系过吗 |
[30:41] | No. | 没有 |
[30:43] | The first few days he was there, | 他去康复中心的头几天 |
[30:44] | I felt like I had the worst flu of my life. | 我像重感冒一样 特别难受 |
[30:48] | Day four, I started to feel better. | 第四天 我慢慢好一些了 |
[30:51] | And I haven’t had any phantom pains or anything like that. | 再也没有这种神经痛了 |
[30:57] | You probably don’t believe in the twin thing, do you? | 你可能不相信双胞胎心灵感应吧 |
[30:59] | I believe a unique shared empathy exists between twins, sure. | 我相信双胞胎之间存在的独特的共鸣 |
[31:04] | Well… | 好吧 |
[31:06] | my shared empathy made me feel nauseous | 我们俩的共鸣让我感到恶心 |
[31:09] | for the first few days, but then… | 只是在头几天 但是接下来 |
[31:11] | I guess he got better. | 他可能好一些了 |
[31:13] | How is this new medication working for you? | 这种新药对你管用吗 |
[31:16] | Any… issues? | 有不良反应吗 |
[31:19] | None. | 没有 |
[31:20] | It’s great. | 挺管用的 |
[31:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:26] | What kind of question is that? | 这算个什么问题 |
[31:28] | I mean, this event seems to have really upset you. | 这件事好像很让你心烦 |
[31:32] | Is there more to this story? | 你是不是还有什么没告诉我 |
[31:35] | He needed my help and I helped him, and… | 他需要我的帮助 我也帮他了 |
[31:38] | that’s all. | 就是这样 |
[31:39] | Wait, you did what? | 等等 你干什么了 |
[31:41] | He needed to get well. | 他需要爽一下 |
[31:45] | I wish you would have called me. | 你打电话问问我啊 |
[31:46] | That is not the way you help an addict. | 帮瘾君子不能这样 |
[31:52] | It was a little thing and he’s fine. | 不是什么大事 他也没什么事 |
[31:55] | Can we drop it? | 能不说了吗 |
[32:00] | So are we heading out? | 我们要出去了吗 |
[32:01] | – I’m really excited to see the beach– – Not yet. | -我特别想看看沙滩 -现在不行 |
[32:05] | Could you just… | 你能不能… |
[32:08] | – You said you would. – Please, you know I don’t like– – | -你说了你会的 -你知道我不喜欢 |
[32:10] | You said you would. | 你说了你会的 |
[32:20] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[32:22] | The pillow. | 那个枕头 |
[32:26] | – Which one? – That one. | -哪个 -那个 |
[32:41] | Anything? | 有吗 |
[32:46] | No. | 没有 |
[32:49] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:54] | Here. | 这里 |
[32:59] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[33:02] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[33:12] | It’s where he died. | 他就是在这儿死的 |
[33:19] | Nellie, I don’t want to… | 奈莉 我不想… |
[33:21] | You said you would. | 你说了你会的 |
[33:23] | The fuck! Nellie! | 你搞什么 奈莉 |
[33:25] | – Anything? – Jesus, no! All right? | -有吗 -天呐 没有 |
[33:28] | You really can’t feel anything? I mean, | 你真的感觉不到什么吗 |
[33:30] | I feel like I can feel him here sometimes. | 我有时候能感觉得到他就在这里 |
[33:32] | I am feeling serious fucking concern. | 我他妈的很担心你 |
[33:35] | That is what I am feeling. | 这就是我的感觉 |
[33:36] | – I just want to know if he’s still here. – He’s not. | -我只想知道他在不在这里 -他不在 |
[33:41] | And that fucking sucks. | 这很难受 |
[33:44] | And I know that. | 我能理解你 |
[33:46] | And I’m sorry, but you can’t… | 我很抱歉 但是你不能… |
[33:50] | You can’t live like this. | 你不能这么生活下去 |
[33:53] | Jesus, when was the last time you cleaned? | 你上回收拾房间是什么时候了 |
[33:57] | I came out here to see my sister. | 我是来看妹妹的 |
[33:58] | I thought we would go to a museum, go to the beach, | 我以为我们会去博物馆 去沙滩 |
[34:01] | I thought we might get drunk and fucking cry, | 以为会喝醉然后抱头痛哭 |
[34:03] | but I didn’t think I’d be treated like a servant. | 但是我没想到我像个仆人似的 |
[34:05] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[34:06] | What is this new doctor doing for you, anyway? | 这个新医生对你做什么了 |
[34:09] | – I’m sorry. – You look worse now | -对不起 -你比四个月之前 |
[34:10] | than you did four months ago. | 看起来更糟糕 |
[34:13] | – Has this new quack got you on new meds? – He’s not a quack. | -这个庸医给你开新药了吗 -他不是庸医 |
[34:16] | Well, he’s not exactly impressing me, | 至少我没看到疗效 |
[34:18] | and I know what the fuck I’m talking about. | 而且我知道我在说什么 |
[34:19] | Oh my God. | 我的老天 |
[34:22] | Honestly, Nell, I wish you would consider just moving back east. | 说实话 奈尔 希望你考虑搬回东部 |
[34:26] | – You are here all by yourself. – I have Steven. | -你在这儿只能靠你自己 -我有史蒂文 |
[34:28] | When he’s not on a book tour. | 他经常出差宣传他的书 |
[34:30] | And… | 而且 |
[34:31] | I have to be here for Luke, you know, when he gets out. | 我得在这儿等卢克出来 |
[34:33] | – So he has a place to crash after a binge? – He’s in rehab. | -让他狂欢好了去你那里睡 -他在康复中心 |
[34:36] | He made you buy him heroin on the way in. | 他去的路上还让你给他买海洛因 |
[34:42] | Does Shirley know what he made you do? | 谢丽知道他让你这么干了吗 |
[34:47] | Like you’re above taking money from family? | 就好像你不会拿家人的钱 |
[34:50] | You want to talk about what Shirley knows and doesn’t know? | 你想聊聊谢丽知道什么 不知道什么吗 |
[34:53] | What does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[34:54] | I guess that’s a no. | 看来是不知道 |
[34:57] | She might not let you freeload anymore. | 她可能不再让你白吃白喝了 |
[34:59] | Nellie. | 奈莉 |
[35:01] | I’ve got your back… | 我会帮你 |
[35:03] | – but I also have my limits. – Only with us. | -但是我也有底线 -只是对我们 |
[35:06] | Yeah, never with yourself. | 你对自己从没有底线 |
[35:09] | You’ve never cared about anyone more than yourself, | 你一直把自己放在第一位 |
[35:13] | and that’s sad. | 真是可悲 |
[35:14] | But don’t lecture me about adulthood, Theo, | 但是别给我讲大道理 西奥 |
[35:17] | not from Shirley’s fucking guest house. | 你还住在谢丽家的客房呢 |
[35:41] | 最新畅销书 《鬼入侵之恶魔岛》 史蒂文·克兰 著 | |
[35:41] | It was fascinating. | 十分惊艳 |
[35:43] | Prisoners, rangers, visitors. | 囚犯 狱警 访客 |
[35:47] | They had so many stories to tell, | 他们有太多故事 |
[35:49] | more than I could fit in the book. | 多到我这本书里写不下 |
[35:52] | Whispering in cells, locked cell doors shutting, | 监牢中的低语 大门关闭 |
[35:55] | phantom figures. | 鬼影 |
[35:58] | Even the sounds of musical instruments and sewing machines. | 还有乐器和缝纫机的声响 |
[36:02] | I wish I could have included it all. | 我多希望我可以都写下来 |
[36:05] | Any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 请讲 |
[36:09] | Have you or your siblings | 92年后 您和兄弟姐妹 |
[36:10] | been back to Hill House since ’92? | 回过希尔大宅吗 |
[36:12] | Look, I’m thrilled you guys came out for the reading today, | 我很感激大家今天出席读书会 |
[36:15] | but I’m really here to talk about Alcatraz. | 但我今天是来讨论恶魔岛的 |
[36:17] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[36:18] | Do you keep in touch with your father? | 您与父亲还有联系吗 |
[36:20] | Again, I’m not going to answer questions about my family. | 重申一次 我不会回答家族相关问题 |
[36:26] | So does anyone else have another question… | 还有人有问题吗 |
[36:28] | not related to Hill House? | 与希尔大宅无关的问题 |
[36:31] | I have a question. | 我有问题 |
[36:35] | Oh my God. That’s Nell Crain. | 天啊 她是奈尔·克兰 |
[36:37] | I have a question, Steve. | 我有问题 史蒂文 |
[36:39] | Nell. I didn’t know you… | 奈尔 我不知道你 |
[36:42] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 很高兴你今天能来 |
[36:43] | Why do you keep lying to these people? | 你为什么一直在对这些人撒谎 |
[36:47] | What? | 什么 |
[36:48] | I’m saying, why did you charge these people $30 a head | 你为什么要每人收30块 |
[36:52] | to sit here and listen to you talk about things | 让他们坐在这听你说 |
[36:54] | that you don’t believe. | 连你自己都不信的东西 |
[36:56] | Nellie, we can talk about this after the reading. | 奈莉 这件事可以读书会之后再说 |
[36:58] | No. | 不行 |
[37:00] | I’d like you to answer me now. | 我希望你现在就回答 |
[37:01] | Look, everybody, I’m sorry about this. | 各位 我很抱歉 |
[37:04] | My family is just like any other family. | 我的家庭像所有家庭一样 |
[37:06] | – We don’t always agree on everything. – We’re not, though. | -我们会有很多分歧 -才没有 |
[37:11] | Like any other family. | 我们不像其他家庭 |
[37:13] | We’re different. | 我们是不同的 |
[37:15] | Because of where we grew up. | 因为我们的成长环境特殊 |
[37:17] | Now, you stand there and you talk about ghosts and spirits. | 你站在那里探讨鬼魂和幽灵 |
[37:23] | And you sell tickets for the privilege, | 还收门票来听你说 |
[37:25] | and yet you don’t believe in any of it. | 而你却压根不相信这些 |
[37:27] | – Nell– – And you tell me I’m crazy, | -奈尔 -你还说我疯了 |
[37:29] | and that Mom was crazy and Luke’s crazy | 妈妈疯了 卢克也疯了 |
[37:33] | and we’re all just nuts, | 我们都是疯子 |
[37:34] | and then you tell our stories. | 却用我们事来讲故事 |
[37:37] | My stories, the same stories that you told me | 我的故事 就是那些被你说成 |
[37:39] | were just dreams or delusions. | 是做梦或幻觉的故事 |
[37:42] | We can talk about this later– | 我们可以待会再聊 |
[37:43] | And you’re supposed to be my big brother. | 而你本该是我的大哥 |
[37:47] | You know, you’re supposed to protect me. | 你本该保护我 |
[37:50] | But you say the meanest things to me when I try to tell you. | 但我向你倾诉时 你却在说最伤人的话 |
[37:56] | And then you make so much money. | 然后你还赚了那么多钱 |
[37:59] | – Nell. – I’m just asking why. | -奈尔 -我就想问为什么 |
[38:05] | I don’t ask you for anything, ever. | 我从没向你要过任何东西 |
[38:09] | Just this. | 只有这个 |
[38:13] | I just want to know why. | 我就是想知道为什么 |
[38:18] | What the fuck, Nell? | 搞什么鬼 奈尔 |
[38:19] | It was a fair question. | 那个问题很合理 |
[38:21] | This is my work. | 这是我的工作 |
[38:23] | This place, think of it as my office. | 这里就是我的办公室 |
[38:25] | I’m at work right now. | 我正在上班 |
[38:27] | You don’t come in here and embarrass me like that. | 你不能跑到这里 让我难堪 |
[38:30] | – Me embarrass you? – Jesus. | -我让你难堪了 -我的老天 |
[38:31] | Have you read what you wrote about us? | 你没看自己是怎么写我们的吗 |
[38:33] | You’ve had six years to file a complaint. | 你有六年时间可以抱怨 |
[38:35] | Why the hell are you doing this now? | 为什么现在来这闹 |
[38:40] | – Are you off your meds? – No. | -你是不是停药了 -没有 |
[38:43] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[38:44] | I’ve seen all the phases with you. | 你各种状态我都见过 |
[38:46] | The Christian phase, the New Age phase, | 基督徒状态 新时代状态 |
[38:49] | the crystal phase, the antidepressant phase. | 水晶球状态 抗抑郁药状态 |
[38:52] | You don’t get to just start smashing up our lives | 你不能因为自己在换新疗法 |
[38:54] | because you’re transitioning into a new treatment, Nell. | 就恣意毁坏我们的生活 奈尔 |
[39:00] | This was not the time or place. | 时间地点都不合适 |
[39:03] | Not the time or place. | 时间地点都不合适 |
[39:07] | I confronted my brother. | 我和我哥哥对峙了 |
[39:09] | Just like you told me to. | 按照你的要求 |
[39:12] | I’m not so sure I used that word “confront.” | 我不确定自己用过”对峙”这个词 |
[39:14] | I drove to Ojai | 我开到了奥海镇 |
[39:16] | and I called him out, | 在他的粉丝面前 |
[39:18] | in front of all of his little fans. | 大声质问他 |
[39:20] | You should have seen his face. | 你真该看看他的表情 |
[39:21] | Do you think that was constructive? | 你觉得这样做有帮助吗 |
[39:27] | It felt good. | 感觉挺好 |
[39:31] | I’m going to… | 我想 |
[39:34] | I’m going to ask you something | 我想问你点事情 |
[39:36] | and I need you to be honest with me. | 请如实回答 |
[39:37] | Yes, I’m taking my meds. | 是的 我有好好吃药 |
[39:40] | And I’m standing up for myself. | 我替自己发声了 |
[39:43] | For the first time. | 有生以来 |
[39:47] | In ever. | 第一次 |
[39:48] | You’re certain you’re taking your medications? | 你确定自己好好服药了 |
[39:53] | Because, you know, this was never about confronting Steven | 因为事情的重点不该是与史蒂文 |
[39:57] | or your other siblings. | 或其他兄弟姐妹对峙 |
[39:59] | The problem is that you haven’t confronted your past. | 问题在于你没有克服自己的过去 |
[40:03] | Every time we talk about | 每次我们一聊到 |
[40:05] | your mother or your childhood… | 你的母亲和童年 |
[40:07] | or your symptoms or Arthur… | 或聊到你的症状 聊到亚瑟 |
[40:10] | it always comes back to one thing. | 话题总会回到一个东西 |
[40:14] | The house. | 那幢大宅 |
[40:15] | There’s an excellent reason for that. | 这没什么不合理的 |
[40:17] | How can a house, just a collection of | 一幢房子 不过是 |
[40:20] | bricks, wood, and glass… | 砖头 木块 和玻璃的堆砌 |
[40:23] | have that much power over people? | 怎么会对人造成这么大的影响 |
[40:27] | You’ve never been there. | 你从来没去过那里 |
[40:28] | Well, that’s true. | 这倒是事实 |
[40:30] | But see, neither have you, not for a long, long time. | 不过你也很久很久没回去过了 |
[40:34] | And I think that if you were to | 而我觉得多年后的今天 |
[40:35] | look at it today after all these years, | 你如果再看那幢大宅 |
[40:38] | empty in the woods, | 空无一物立在林中 |
[40:39] | you’d find it’s not a monster. | 你不会再觉得那是一个怪物 |
[40:41] | It’s barely even a house. | 甚至连房子都算不上 |
[40:44] | It’s a carcass. | 只是断壁残垣 |
[40:45] | I mean, no one’s lived there in… | 你说过 房子已经空置了 |
[40:47] | what, 26 years, you said? | 多少 26年 |
[40:49] | It’s just a building. | 只是一幢建筑物而已 |
[40:51] | Probably littered with… with graffiti and dirt. | 可能到处是涂鸦和尘土 |
[40:57] | – I… – What would Arthur say to you | -我 -如果亚瑟在这 |
[41:00] | if he could talk to you right now? | 他会对你说什么 |
[41:03] | What do you think he’d want for the rest of your life? | 你觉得他希望你下半辈子怎么过 |
[42:45] | What are we doing here? | 我们现在干嘛 |
[42:48] | Are we going back for Mom? | 回去接妈妈吗 |
[42:51] | Not yet. | 先不回去 |
[42:59] | Come in. | 进来 |
[43:07] | Why did we leave Mommy? | 为什么丢下妈妈 |
[43:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[43:11] | Everything’s okay. | 都没事的 |
[43:12] | I just need you guys to camp out here for a little while. | 你们在这住一段日子 |
[43:16] | I have to… | 我得 |
[43:18] | I have to go back to the house and get Mommy. | 我得回家接妈妈 |
[43:21] | You’re leaving? | 你要走 |
[43:22] | I’ll be right back. I promise. | 我马上回来 我保证 |
[43:25] | Stevie, I need you to be in charge, okay? | 史蒂文 你要担起责任 好吗 |
[43:27] | – What’s wrong with Mommy? – She looked hurt. | -妈妈怎么了 -她好像受伤了 |
[43:30] | When? | 什么时候 |
[43:30] | I’ll bring her back, but I have to go now. | 我会把她带回来的 但我现在得走了 |
[43:34] | Now, I need you guys to take care of each other right now. | 你们要互相照应 |
[43:37] | Can you do that for me? | 可以吗 |
[43:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[43:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:53] | You lock this door behind me. | 我出去后把门锁上 |
[44:00] | What the hell is happening? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[44:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:03] | You were the last one out. What’d you see? | 你是最后一个出来的 你看到了什么 |
[44:05] | Dad woke me up, carried me out. | 爸爸叫醒我 把我抱了出来 |
[44:08] | – I’m not sure what I– – Theo. | -我不确定我 -西奥 |
[44:10] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[44:14] | I don’t know what I saw. | 我不知道我看到了什么 |
[44:16] | What did you mean, Mommy looked hurt? | 什么叫妈妈看起来受伤了 |
[44:18] | She fell on the floor. | 她摔倒在地上 |
[44:20] | Where? | 哪里 |
[44:22] | We were in the Red Room. | 我们当时在红房间 |
[44:25] | What? | 什么 |
[44:26] | We were in the Red Room having a tea party | 我们当时和艾比盖尔还有妈妈 |
[44:29] | with Abigail and Mommy. | 在红房间开茶会 |
[44:30] | How? The Red Room’s locked. | 怎么会 红房间是锁着的 |
[44:34] | That wasn’t Mommy. | 那不是妈妈 |
[45:29] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[45:32] | three, four, | 三 四 |
[45:34] | five, six, | 五 六 |
[45:36] | seven. | 七 |
[47:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[47:23] | Did you find Mommy? | 找到妈妈了吗 |
[47:30] | I found her. | 找到了 |
[47:35] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[47:38] | She’s okay now. | 她没事了 |
[47:49] | It’s just paint. | 油漆而已 |
[47:52] | You should get some sleep. You’ve had a rough night. | 你睡会吧 昨晚你没睡好 |
[47:55] | I was waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[47:57] | I didn’t know if you’d come back. | 我不知道你会不会回来 |
[48:16] | It’s okay, honey. I called them. | 没事的 亲爱的 我叫他们来的 |
[48:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:24] | Give me a second, sweetie. | 等我一下 亲爱的 |
[48:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[48:43] | I have to go with them now and answer some questions, | 我要跟他们去回答一些问题 |
[48:46] | but one of them is going to stay here with you guys | 但其中一位警察会留在这里陪你们 |
[48:49] | – until your Aunt Janet gets here. – What? | -直到珍妮特姨妈来 -什么 |
[48:51] | – She’ll be here a little later. – Later? | -她一会儿就来 -一会儿 |
[48:53] | How long is later? | 那是多久 |
[48:54] | – It won’t be that long. – No. | -不会很久的 -不 |
[48:56] | You said you’d be right back before, | 你之前说马上就回来 |
[48:58] | and it was the longest time. | 可是我等了好久 |
[49:00] | Your Aunt Janet’s flight gets in at… | 珍妮特姨妈的航班 |
[49:03] | She should be here no later than two o’clock. | 她最晚两点就能到 |
[49:06] | See, so… | 看 |
[49:08] | when a little hand’s on the two and… | 时针指到二 |
[49:12] | the big hand’s on the 12… | 分针指到十二时 |
[49:14] | she should be here, okay? | 她就到了 好吗 |
[49:17] | Two o’clock. | 两点 |
[49:21] | You hold onto this, | 你拿着 |
[49:23] | and I’ll try to… | 我会尽快 |
[49:26] | I’ll try to be back here soon as I can. Okay? | 尽快回来的 好吗 |
[49:29] | Okay, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[49:43] | Ready. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[50:09] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[50:25] | How are your brother and sisters doing, | 你出书后 |
[50:27] | I wondered, since the book? | 弟弟妹妹们怎么样了 |
[50:29] | How are they doing these days? | 他们还好吗 |
[50:31] | You know who I wish would write a book? Your dad. | 知道我希望谁写书吗 你爸爸 |
[50:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:44] | So… | 那么 |
[50:46] | Are you saying you’d prefer not to do a viewing? | 你们不想瞻仰遗容吗 |
[50:48] | It’s Nell, um… | 是奈尔 |
[50:50] | I need you to call me. | 你得给我打电话 |
[50:53] | It’s hard to understand, everything’s so… | 这很难理解 一切都那么 |
[50:56] | twisted and it’s hard to explain, but… | 扭曲 很难解释 但是 |
[51:03] | I’m worried about Luke. Have you talked to him? | 我担心卢克 你跟他谈过吗 |
[51:10] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[52:52] | It’s Steve. Sorry I missed your call. | 是史蒂文 抱歉没接到你的电话 |
[52:55] | I talked to Shirley. I know you’re worried about Luke, | 我跟谢丽通了话 我知道你在担心卢克 |
[52:57] | but I called his rehab center and he’s fine. | 但我打给了他的康复中心 他没事 |
[53:00] | He actually got his 90-day chip today, if you can believe that. | 他今天还拿到了90天奖章 你敢信 |
[53:06] | I’ll be around tomorrow if you still need to chat. | 如果你还想聊 我明天有空 |
[53:10] | I hope you’re well, Nellie. | 希望你还好 奈莉 |
[53:13] | I mean that. | 真的 |
[53:40] | Okay… Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[53:44] | How long are you gonna put this off, Nellie? | 奈莉 你还要拖多久 |
[53:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:53] | You probably shouldn’t have slept all day. | 你不能整天睡觉 |
[53:58] | There’s nothing wrong with going at night. | 晚上去没什么不好的 |
[54:02] | It’s just a carcass in the woods. | 那只是森林里的一具尸体 |
[54:05] | It’s just a carcass… | 只是一具尸体 |
[54:08] | It’s just a carcass… | 只是一具尸体 |
[54:11] | in the woods. | 在树林里 |
[56:00] | Nell? | 奈尔 |
[56:02] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[56:04] | Honey, are you okay? What time is it? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 几点了 |
[56:08] | Do you remember the Bent-Neck Lady? | 你记得歪脖女士吗 |
[56:16] | Yes. | 记得 |
[56:18] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[56:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:22] | Nell, where are you? | 奈尔 你在哪 |
[56:25] | I’m at home. | 我在家 |
[56:27] | In bed. | 床上 |
[56:28] | I want you to go to Steve and Leigh’s. | 你去史蒂文和莉家 |
[56:30] | I’m… I’m gonna drive to Orlando… | 我这就开车去奥兰多 |
[56:34] | and get a flight to LA. | 然后飞去洛杉矶 |
[56:35] | You… Steve’s closest, so you go to him. | 你…史蒂文最近 去找他 |
[56:40] | Okay? And I’ll see… I’ll see you there tomorrow. | 好了 我们明天见 |
[56:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:48] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[56:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[56:57] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[56:59] | I’m sorry to wake you. | 对不起吵醒了你 |
[57:02] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[57:35] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[57:39] | five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[57:43] | nine, ten, | 九 十 |
[57:45] | eleven, twelve, thirteen, | 十一 十二 十三 |
[57:48] | fourteen, fifteen, sixteen… | 十四 十五 十六 |
[57:50] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[57:52] | …eighteen, nineteen. | 十八 十九 |
[57:54] | Here I come. | 我来了 |
[57:58] | Which way did he go, Nellie? | 奈莉 他往哪跑了 |
[58:06] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这儿 |
[58:08] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[58:10] | It’s almost bedtime. | 快到睡觉时间了 |
[58:13] | We were going to have a tea party. | 我们打算办茶会的 |
[58:17] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[58:19] | Nellie, your mom’s looking for you. | 奈莉 你妈妈在找你 |
[58:21] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[58:22] | Shirley, where’s your mother? | 谢丽 你妈妈在哪里 |
[58:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[58:28] | She’s over here. | 她在这里 |
[58:54] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[59:00] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[59:02] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[59:06] | But you’re not even dressed. | 但你还没换衣服 |
[59:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[59:15] | 欢迎回家 奈尔 | |
[59:16] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[59:18] | I didn’t write that. | 这不是我写的 |
[59:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[59:26] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[59:28] | I know you didn’t, sweetie. | 亲爱的 我知道你没写 |
[59:32] | We always knew. | 我们一直都知道 |
[59:35] | We always believed you. | 我们一直都相信你 |
[59:40] | Now you have to get dressed for bed. | 你该换衣服去睡觉了 |
[59:43] | I have something you can wear. Middle drawer of my dresser. | 有件衣服你可以穿 在我梳妆柜中间的抽屉里 |
[1:00:46] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[1:00:52] | So… | 你 |
[1:00:54] | So are you, Momma. | 妈妈 你也是 |
[1:00:57] | My goodness. | 天哪 |
[1:00:58] | We need to get downstairs. | 我们得下楼了 |
[1:01:00] | Downstairs? | 下楼 |
[1:01:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:01:03] | We can’t be late for the reception. | 宴会不能迟到 |
[1:01:13] | You’re expected. | 都在等你呢 |
[1:01:27] | You look amazing. | 你看起来好美 |
[1:01:30] | Sorry for everything I said. | 我为之前说过的话道歉 |
[1:01:33] | I always should have believed you. | 我应该相信你的 |
[1:01:36] | About everything. | 所有的一切 |
[1:01:41] | I’m so sorry that we fought. | 很抱歉我们吵架了 |
[1:01:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:01:46] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[1:01:51] | I’m so proud of you, button. | 我为你骄傲 小扣子 |
[1:02:03] | Thanks for believing in me, Nellie. | 谢谢你相信我 奈莉 |
[1:02:06] | It did the trick. | 这非常关键 |
[1:02:08] | I’m clean and sober, all thanks to you. | 我戒毒成功了 多亏了你 |
[1:02:21] | Hi, gorgeous. | 美女 |
[1:02:39] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你 |
[1:02:42] | So much. | 非常想 |
[1:02:44] | I’ve missed you. | 我也想你 |
[1:02:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:02:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:04:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:05:05] | Come along. | 来吧 |
[1:05:06] | We’re going to have a tea party. | 我们要办个茶会 |
[1:06:18] | Nellie. | 奈莉 |
[1:06:34] | It’s yours now. | 送你了 |
[1:07:07] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:07:09] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[1:07:21] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:07:29] | It’s time to wake up, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 该醒醒了 |
[1:08:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |