时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[01:42] | Did you say you took cream or sugar? | 你是不是说加奶油还是加糖了 |
[01:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:46] | Shoot. I forgot ’em. | 我给忘了 |
[01:48] | I’ll run and grab ’em. Sorry about that. | 我去拿 抱歉 |
[01:50] | You don’t have to do that. | 不用了 |
[01:51] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[01:53] | The clothes okay? | 衣服还合身吗 |
[01:55] | Sorry, that’s all we had on hand. | 抱歉 我们只有这件 |
[01:57] | And yours, well, if there’s blood on ’em, we have to take ’em. | 你的衣服上有血 我们就得拿走 |
[02:01] | You understand. | 你能理解吧 |
[02:04] | How much longer is this going to take? | 还要多久 |
[02:07] | We just need to go over a few things. | 就问几个问题 |
[02:10] | And I want to revisit your initial statement. | 我想重新问一下你一开始说的 |
[02:12] | Again, thank you for doing this voluntarily. | 对你主动参与调查 再次表示感谢 |
[02:16] | I got to get back to my kids. | 我得回到我孩子身边 |
[02:18] | Your kids are fine, I just checked on ’em. | 你的孩子都挺好的 我刚问过了 |
[02:20] | They’re with their Aunt Janet. | 他们和珍妮特姨妈在一起 |
[02:23] | You know, you can leave whenever you want. | 你想离开随时可以 |
[02:25] | I told you that, right? You know I’ve told you that. | 我跟你说过 对吧 |
[02:28] | – Yes. – It’s just– | -说过 -就是 |
[02:30] | to be honest, it wouldn’t look so good. | 说实话 看起来不是很好 |
[02:33] | I wanna make sure that when you do walk out of here, | 我只是要确保 你离开时 |
[02:35] | whenever you walk out of here, | 当然你随时可以离开 |
[02:37] | that you walk without a whiff of suspicion on you. | 身上没有嫌疑 |
[02:40] | You understand. | 你明白吧 |
[02:41] | Yes. | 明白 |
[02:42] | Beyond reproach. | 无可非议 |
[02:44] | We both want that, right? | 我们俩都希望这样 对吧 |
[02:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:47] | We just need to go over it a few times. | 所以我要问你几个问题 |
[02:49] | In particular, I’d like to talk about | 具体来说 我希望你谈谈 |
[02:51] | what you said about the house. | 你对这栋房子的想法 |
[02:52] | What about it? | 这房子怎么了 |
[02:53] | You mentioned a few things to the officers. | 你和警官提起过几件事 |
[02:56] | I’ve been up all night. I’ve probably said some crazy stuff. | 我熬夜来着 可能说了些胡话 |
[02:59] | Of course, I understand that. We all understand that. | 当然 我能理解 我们都能理解 |
[03:03] | And I’m not under arrest? | 我没有被捕吗 |
[03:04] | Oh, no. You are not. | 你没有被捕 |
[03:07] | My guys… | 我的人 |
[03:09] | are at the house right now, | 正在宅子里 |
[03:10] | and my guys are talking to the, uh… | 我的人正在和 |
[03:14] | What are their names? Nice couple? | 他们叫什么来着 那对和蔼的夫妇 |
[03:17] | The Dudleys, I believe? | 我记得叫达利夫妇 |
[03:19] | And your wife, she’s with the medical examiner right now, and… | 你的妻子 她现在正和法医在一起 |
[03:23] | it’s a mess. | 一团糟 |
[03:26] | I got to be honest, Hugh, it’s a mess. | 我得说实话 休 真是一团糟 |
[03:28] | It’s a real mess. | 真的是一团糟 |
[03:30] | Your kids are being pulled out of bed in the middle of the night, | 大半夜的 你的孩子被从床上拉起来 |
[03:33] | and we’re talking to them, of course. | 我们当然也在和他们谈话 |
[03:36] | You know it’s a mess, right? | 你知道那是一团糟 对吧 |
[03:39] | We haven’t talked about the other body. | 我们还没讨论过另一具尸体 |
[03:41] | That didn’t have anything to do with us. | 那与我们一点关系都没有 |
[03:43] | Of course not, but you can fix it right here. | 当然 但是你可以在这儿把问题解决了 |
[03:47] | You like to fix things. | 你喜欢解决问题 |
[03:48] | You’re good at fixing things. | 你很擅长解决问题 |
[03:50] | I keep hearing this about you. Is that right? | 大家都这么说你 是真的吗 |
[03:53] | I’m not so sure anymore. | 我现在不太确定了 |
[03:55] | You leave or lawyer up, suddenly we can’t fix this. | 如果你离开或者请律师 我们就解决不了了 |
[03:59] | This mess begins to spread, | 问题会慢慢变大 |
[04:01] | until it becomes bigger than both of us. | 到时候咱俩都解决不了 |
[04:06] | So you’ll stay. | 所以你会留下 |
[04:07] | And we’ll talk. | 和我谈 |
[04:08] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[04:10] | Talk about the house, talk about Olivia. | 谈谈房子 谈谈奥利维亚 |
[04:14] | Talk about what happened last night. | 谈谈昨晚发生了什么 |
[04:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:21] | I will run and get you your cream and sugar. | 我去给你加点糖和奶 |
[04:23] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[04:25] | – We can talk now and get this over with. – Sit tight. | -我们赶紧谈完得了 -坐 |
[04:29] | It’s no trouble. | 没事的 |
[04:33] | It’s no trouble. | 没事的 |
[04:51] | Why? What’s wrong with it? | 为什么 这个怎么了 |
[04:55] | Well, you know, it’s a rental. | 这是租来的 |
[04:58] | Not a lot of choices. | 没有太多的选择 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:02] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:09] | Here. | 这个呢 |
[05:14] | Yeah? All right, well, uh… | 行吗 好吧 |
[05:19] | Yeah. | 行 |
[05:21] | Yeah, all right. | 行吧 就它了 |
[05:24] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[05:25] | It’s better. | 这个更好 |
[05:46] | I put this order in two days ago. Calla Lilies. | 我两天前订的马蹄莲 |
[05:49] | You promised me Calla Lilies, you’re bringing me Calla Lilies. | 你答应给我马蹄莲 你就得给我马蹄莲 |
[05:52] | You’re really our grandfather? | 你真是我的外公吗 |
[05:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:55] | How come we’ve never met you? | 我们为什么从没见过你 |
[05:56] | I don’t care about their order, | 我不管其他人的订单 |
[05:58] | I’m talking about my order. | 我说的是我的订单 |
[06:00] | Look, you– | 你… |
[06:01] | – You’ve done business with me enough… – Actually, I | -你跟我合作过不少次了… -其实 |
[06:03] | met Jayden a while back. | 我之前见过杰登 |
[06:06] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[06:08] | Well, you were, um, you were really little. | 那时候你还很小 |
[06:12] | How come I’ve never met you? | 为什么我从没见过你 |
[06:13] | Rachel? You’re not hearing me. | 瑞秋 你没在听我说话 |
[06:17] | That won’t– | 这不… |
[06:19] | Where have you been? You missed breakfast. | 你去哪儿了 你错过了早餐 |
[06:24] | Kevin’s on his way. We’ll take the four, that’s fine. | 凯文现在过去 四束就四束吧 |
[06:27] | There better be four bouquets of Calla Lilies for him when he lands | 希望他到的时候有四束马蹄莲 |
[06:30] | or you can forget about doing business with us ever again. | 否则你就别再想跟我们做生意了 |
[06:35] | Jayden, Allie, go get dressed. | 杰登 艾莉 去换衣服 |
[06:37] | – I’m not finished– – Dressed. | -我还没吃… -换衣服去 |
[06:43] | – Can we please talk? – Everett screwed us. | -我们能聊聊吗 -埃弗雷特坑了我们 |
[06:46] | Gave half our lilies away. | 把我们一半的花都送走了 |
[06:48] | You need to pick up for four bouquets. | 你得去拿四束花 |
[06:50] | I’ll go in a minute, but can we just–? | 我马上去 但是我们能… |
[06:52] | You’re already on your way. | 你最好现在去 |
[06:54] | I have to shower and change my clothes. | 我得冲个澡 再换下衣服 |
[06:55] | I didn’t bring any of my– Okay. | 我没带 好吧 |
[07:01] | I, um… | 我 |
[07:04] | I saw your husband at the hotel this morning. | 我今早在酒店看到你丈夫了 |
[07:07] | He was picking at the free breakfast. | 他在吃免费早餐 |
[07:11] | I know you’re upset with him | 我知道你生他的气 |
[07:12] | ’cause he took Steve’s money, | 因为他拿了史蒂文的钱 |
[07:14] | but he was only looking out for you and business– | 但他只是为了照顾你和生意 |
[07:16] | The service starts at 10:00. It’s 8:30. | 仪式十点开始 现在八点半 |
[07:20] | We’re not open yet. | 我们还没开门 |
[07:22] | If you wanna lecture someone, lecture Theo. | 如果你想对谁说教 说西奥去 |
[07:29] | Wonder where she gets that from. | 真不知她这脾气是从哪学来的 |
[07:32] | I needed my space, but not like Shirl. | 我也需要自己的空间 但不像谢丽一样 |
[07:36] | Since she was three years old, Shirley needed… | 谢丽三岁开始就需要 |
[07:39] | Shirley space. | 谢丽空间 |
[07:43] | Bear with her. | 体谅她一下吧 |
[07:45] | Today, especially. | 尤其是今天 |
[07:47] | Just bear with her. | 就由着她来吧 |
[07:55] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[07:56] | Oh, what a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[07:58] | Never seen a storm make a mess like this. | 从没见过暴风雨搞成这个样子 |
[08:02] | It really missed you guys? | 你们真的没受到影响 |
[08:04] | A little rain, that was all. | 就下了点小雨 |
[08:07] | Your place is, what, like a ten-minute walk from here? | 你住的地方离这里步行就十分钟 |
[08:10] | A little more. | 多一点 |
[08:13] | Didn’t even hit the whole property. | 都没影响到整个地 |
[08:16] | Wondering if it’s one of those micro… | 会不会是那种微 |
[08:19] | Hey, bud. | 儿子 |
[08:21] | Wondering if it’s one of those microbursts. | 我在想会不会是那种微爆气流 |
[08:23] | You ever hear of those? | 你听说过吗 |
[08:25] | It’s a downdraft, it moves like a tornado, | 是一股向下气流 像龙卷风一样移动 |
[08:27] | but it’s super localized. | 但范围极小 |
[08:29] | Maybe like two miles wide. | 可能也就两英里宽 |
[08:31] | One of the most dangerous storms, | 是几种最危险的风暴之一 |
[08:33] | but it hits a really small area. | 但它只会影响很小的一片区域 |
[08:36] | – Dad? – It’s gotta be that, I think. | -爸爸 -我觉得就是那个 |
[08:38] | I mean, it feels like it only hit this house. | 感觉它只击中了这幢房子 |
[08:41] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[08:43] | This wall feels squishy. | 感觉这面墙又湿又软 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:47] | See? | 看 |
[08:56] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[09:02] | Mark it. | 做个标记吧 |
[09:09] | No way all this came from a storm. | 不可能都是暴雨搞的 |
[09:11] | No, no way. | 是啊 不可能 |
[09:13] | Busted pipe, most likely. | 很可能水管爆了吧 |
[09:15] | It shouldn’t be. It really shouldn’t be. | 不应该 真的不应该 |
[09:18] | I mean, we took care of all… | 我们明明悉心照顾 |
[09:23] | If it is, it’s okay. | 如果是也没关系 |
[09:29] | I can fix it. | 我能修好 |
[09:39] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[09:41] | That is the smell of ruin. | 是完蛋的味道 |
[09:44] | Mold. | 霉味 |
[09:45] | Same thing. | 一个意思 |
[09:47] | It can’t. | 不可能 |
[09:49] | The storm was just last night. It can’t be all the way down here. | 暴风雨只下了一晚 不可能渗到这里 |
[09:52] | It can’t be down here. | 不可能渗到这里 |
[09:53] | Please don’t be down here. | 千万别渗到这里 |
[09:59] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:01] | Means we got water pooling all the way down here, | 意思是有水从上面一直流到了这里 |
[10:04] | three floors down. | 向下流了三层楼 |
[10:05] | That’s really bad. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[10:08] | Mother f– | 我操 |
[10:11] | Fother mucker. | 该死的 |
[10:13] | Really, Dad? | 不是吧 爸爸 |
[10:24] | Yup. | 是的 |
[10:27] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不 |
[10:43] | Stevie, why don’t you go on upstairs? | 史蒂文 你上楼去吧 |
[10:45] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[10:46] | This is black mold, it’s dangerous to breathe. | 这是黑霉 吸入体内很危险 |
[10:49] | So go along now. | 走吧 |
[11:09] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:25] | Maybe rats. | 可能是老鼠 |
[11:27] | Could be what happened to the pipes. | 可能就是它们把水管弄爆的 |
[11:30] | When rats get thirsty enough, | 老鼠特别渴的时候 |
[11:31] | they’ll chew through just about anything. | 什么东西都能嗑个洞 |
[11:46] | This could ruin us. | 我们会被毁掉的 |
[11:50] | This could. | 真有可能 |
[12:05] | I’m a little early for the… | 我来得有点早 |
[12:08] | You know. | 你知道吧 |
[12:10] | And Shirley doesn’t want people in the house just yet, | 谢丽还不让人进 |
[12:13] | so I thought maybe I’d say hi. | 所以我想来打个招呼 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I bet Shirl’s in a mood. | 是啊 谢丽肯定在闹脾气 |
[12:19] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[12:29] | I remember when Luke lived here. | 我记得卢克住在这里时 |
[12:34] | I was really hoping that it would work. | 我真希望能有所转机 |
[12:38] | I thought if anybody could, you know… | 我觉得如有谁能 |
[12:41] | just… | 能 |
[12:42] | keep him on track, it’d be your sister. | 规范他的生活 肯定是你姐姐 |
[12:46] | But he’s looking a lot better now. | 但感觉他现在好多了 |
[12:49] | Right? Doesn’t he? | 是吗 不是吗 |
[12:51] | Guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[12:54] | – You, on the other hand… – Thanks, Dad. | -反而是你 -谢谢 爸爸 |
[12:56] | No, it’s just, you look a little, uh… | 不 只是 你看着有点 |
[13:00] | The… | 就是 |
[13:02] | I’m just– You know, I’ve woken up plenty of mornings | 很多时候我早上醒来 |
[13:04] | looking like that myself, I’m just– | 也看着很憔悴 我只是 |
[13:06] | I fucked up last night, Daddy. | 我昨晚闯大祸了 爸爸 |
[13:10] | I mean, I really… | 真的 |
[13:13] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[13:16] | Even by Crain standards. | 以克兰标准衡量也是 |
[13:18] | If I make it through today alive, | 如果我能活过今天 |
[13:20] | I’ll have to pack this all up and find a new place to live. | 就得卷铺盖走人 另寻住处 |
[13:25] | And I don’t think Shirley is | 我感觉谢丽 |
[13:28] | ever going to talk to me again. | 再也不会和我说话了 |
[13:36] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:38] | I should have made more of an effort with you. | 我应该和你一起努力的 |
[13:43] | You tried. | 你尽力了 |
[13:45] | As best as you could. | 竭尽所能 |
[13:47] | And I… | 而我 |
[13:49] | I should have met you halfway. | 应该和你一样努力的 |
[13:53] | People fuck up. | 人是会做错事的 |
[13:57] | I guess you don’t… | 自己不会懂的 |
[13:58] | get that, you don’t really get it… | 在搞砸事情之前 |
[14:02] | until you fuck up. | 是不会理解的 |
[14:05] | Really fuck up. | 真的搞砸了 |
[14:12] | This doesn’t have to do with Steve’s money, does it? | 这和史蒂文的钱没关系 对吗 |
[14:22] | I have to shower. | 我得去洗个澡 |
[14:25] | – Yeah, um– – You can stay. | -好的… -你可以留下 |
[14:27] | Sit. | 坐这儿吧 |
[14:29] | Enjoy your coffee. | 享受你的咖啡 |
[14:38] | I didn’t expect that. | 这我真没想到 |
[14:41] | Gotta start somewhere. | 总要有个开始 |
[14:44] | That’s a good start. | 这是个好的开始 |
[14:47] | You were always good at that. | 你一向很擅长这个 |
[14:49] | Assessing the damage. | 评估损失 |
[14:52] | Where is it? Where’s the damage? | 损失在哪儿 |
[14:54] | Second floor hallway behind the library wall, | 二层走廊 图书室墙后 |
[14:57] | – master bedroom. – You’re kidding. | -主卧 -你开玩笑吧 |
[15:02] | Downstairs. | 楼下 |
[15:05] | The parlor, library, | 客厅 图书室 |
[15:06] | and then the pooling in the basement, there are veins of it, | 淤积在地下室 |
[15:09] | veins of mold that are spreading | 黑霉从三楼什么地方 |
[15:11] | from somewhere on the third floor. | 扩散出来 |
[15:13] | – It’s all over. – It doesn’t make sense. | -到处都是 -这说不通啊 |
[15:15] | – The waterlines don’t even– – I know. | -水管根本没有… -我知道 |
[15:17] | I mean, I can’t think of a water source | 我想象不出来是什么水源 |
[15:19] | that explains it spreading like that down there. | 能扩散到下面这个程度 |
[15:22] | Gonna lose our shirts. | 我们要倾家荡产了 |
[15:24] | The blueprints for this house are a disaster. | 这房子的图纸一塌糊涂 |
[15:27] | I’ve got four plans, none of them match. | 我有四个版本 都对不上 |
[15:28] | This house is schizophrenic. | 这房子有精神分裂吧 |
[15:30] | Some of them are just scribbles and the work records are a mess. | 有些很潦草 工程记录也一团糟 |
[15:33] | I can’t flip this house if it’s rotting with mold. | 这房子发霉成这样是卖不出去的 |
[15:36] | And if I can’t flip it in a couple of months, | 如果几个月内不卖出去的话 |
[15:39] | – we’ll be stuck here. – I know, I know, I will, um… | -我们就被困在这里了 -我知道 |
[15:42] | I’ll combine these plans into one master blueprint, | 我会把这些图纸合成一张总图 |
[15:46] | draw up something that represents the actual piping, | 把实际的管道系统画上去 |
[15:49] | and then we’ll find out how fucked we really are. | 然后就能看出有多操蛋了 |
[15:52] | It’s bizarre. | 很奇怪 |
[15:53] | I can’t really identify a leak and I’m not finding water. | 我看不出来哪里漏 也没看见水 |
[15:56] | That’s something, at least. | 这至少是个好消息 |
[15:57] | You got moisture coming from somewhere. | 湿气是从别的地方来的 |
[15:59] | Somewhere upstairs, the way it’s spreading. | 看这情况 是楼上的某处扩散下来的 |
[16:01] | Have you actually looked everywhere? | 你们真的都检查了吗 |
[16:03] | Everywhere but one room. There’s one room we don’t have a key. | 除了一个房间 那个房间我们没钥匙 |
[16:07] | I’ve checked everywhere but one room. | 除了那个房间我都查过了 |
[16:09] | That’s probably your culprit. | 那个房间可能就是罪魁祸首 |
[16:11] | We were wondering, did rats get through a pipe? | 我们在想 老鼠能打通管道吗 |
[16:14] | Have to be a lot of rats, several pipes. | 那肯定是好几只老鼠 好几个管道 |
[16:16] | I don’t see any droppings. Have you actually seen rats? | 但我没看见滴水 你看见过老鼠吗 |
[16:19] | Well, I keep hearing them scratching here. | 我一直能听见它们抓这里的声音 |
[16:25] | So of course it’s quiet now. | 当然现在很安静 |
[16:28] | We section off the infested walls, | 我们把有霉菌的墙壁隔离 |
[16:29] | bring in fans to dry everything out, | 拿个电扇来吹干 |
[16:31] | treat it with Thiomold, powerful stuff, | 然后用除菌剂处理 很管用的 |
[16:33] | then we can see how bad off you are, | 然后我们就能看看情况有多糟糕了 |
[16:34] | once you find the leaks. | 不过得先找到了漏水处 |
[16:37] | My budget’s stretched as it is, | 我的预算挺紧张的 |
[16:38] | so maybe you can give me a quote for fan rental. | 你先给我个租电扇的报价吧 |
[16:42] | It’s a big job for one person. | 一个人干工作量挺大的 |
[16:44] | Well, I’ve got help. | 我有人帮忙 |
[16:46] | – What do you say, Steve? – Yeah. | -你觉得呢 史蒂文 -没问题 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[16:49] | It’s a tough gig for a kid. | 对孩子来说挺辛苦的 |
[16:51] | Oh, he’s not a kid. | 他不是孩子了 |
[17:11] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[17:13] | What? | 说什么 |
[17:16] | That you wish he’d had better role models. | 说你希望他有更好的榜样 |
[17:19] | A better marriage to emulate. | 更好的婚姻来做榜样 |
[17:21] | We were solid, babe. | 我们很好 宝贝 |
[17:23] | We were. | 是的 |
[17:25] | Those last few days don’t count. | 最后几天不算 |
[17:27] | That wasn’t us. | 那不像我们 |
[17:41] | Leigh. | 莉 |
[17:43] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah, yeah, it’s fine. | 都还好 |
[17:46] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[17:49] | Oh, you know, um.. | 你知道的… |
[18:18] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[18:22] | You know. | 你说呢 |
[18:25] | I didn’t get a chance last night to tell you | 我昨晚没机会跟你说 |
[18:27] | how proud I am of you. | 我有多以你为傲 |
[18:29] | – Ninety days. – Thanks. | -90天 -谢谢 |
[18:34] | He doesn’t wanna make today about him. | 他不想喧宾夺主 |
[18:37] | It’s okay to just sit. | 坐在这里就好了 |
[18:39] | Just be with him. | 就陪着他 |
[18:41] | You don’t have to talk. | 你们不必交流 |
[18:48] | There’s a lot– | 来了许多… |
[18:49] | There’s a lot of people here. | 来了许多人 |
[18:52] | That’s good. | 这挺好的 |
[18:54] | A lot of people loved her. | 许多人爱她 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:12] | Hey, boys. | 你们好 |
[19:20] | Beer and tomato juice. | 啤酒和番茄汁 |
[19:23] | What? | 什么 |
[19:24] | For the hangover. | 治宿醉 |
[19:25] | Mix beer and tomato juice and power it down. | 把啤酒和番茄汁混一起喝 |
[19:30] | Does it work? | 有用吗 |
[19:33] | Well, not as well as a shot of smack. | 不如一针海洛因来得快 |
[19:36] | So you’re saying the best hangover remedy is heroin? | 你是说治宿醉的秘方是海洛因 |
[19:41] | By a mile. | 效果很好 |
[19:50] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的在逗我吗 |
[19:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[19:58] | I saw the obit and I wanted to be here– | 我看见了讣告 就来了 |
[20:00] | You thought you’d what, exactly? | 你来干什么 |
[20:03] | Well, you didn’t tell me that your sister died. | 你没跟我说你妹去世了 |
[20:05] | I wanted to support you, and if I’d known– | 我只是想来支持你 如果我知道… |
[20:07] | If I wanted you to know that I’d have told you that. | 如果我想让你知道 就告诉你了 |
[20:12] | Look, it’s okay, I… | 没事 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:19] | Fuck my day. | 操他妈的 |
[20:34] | I’m guessing you heard what happened at the wedding. | 你听说婚礼上的事了吧 |
[20:37] | You know… Nellie, she was laughing so hard when she told me. | 奈莉告诉我的时候快笑死了 |
[20:42] | Oh, yeah. We knew. | 嗯 我们知道 |
[20:46] | Your mom, | 你妈妈 |
[20:48] | Yeah, she… she guessed it when Theo was about eight. | 在西奥八岁左右时就猜到了 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:58] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[21:04] | My sweet boy. | 我可爱的孩子 |
[21:11] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[21:14] | – What happened to you? – Oh, I fell. | -你怎么了 -摔了一跤 |
[21:18] | You knew she’d be here. | 你知道她会来 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:26] | It’s just so hard. | 太难过了 |
[21:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:32] | – Hugh. – Janet. | -休 -珍妮特 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry we’re here. | 很遗憾我们要来这 |
[21:46] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:48] | I mean… None of us should be here. | 我们都不该在这里的 |
[21:52] | I know what you mean. | 我明白 |
[21:56] | Well. | 好吧 |
[22:17] | We’re going to make a tent over this whole area | 我们要在这里搭个棚子 |
[22:20] | and then we’ll bring the fans in. | 然后把风扇搬进来 |
[22:26] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[22:43] | That mold guy telling me there’s no rats down here. | 那个处理霉菌的人告诉我没有老鼠 |
[22:46] | What a pro, huh? | 真是个专家啊 |
[22:49] | I’ll add some strychnine to the shopping list. | 我要在购物清单上加上番木鳖碱 |
[22:51] | Strychnine? | 番木鳖碱 |
[22:53] | It’s rat poison. | 就是老鼠药 |
[22:55] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[22:56] | Crain men, hard at work. | 克兰家的男人 勤奋工作 |
[22:59] | I have a present for you. | 我有个礼物给你 |
[23:02] | – Master blueprints? – Master blueprints. | -总设计图 -总设计图 |
[23:04] | Was I right? | 我是对的吗 |
[23:06] | You see, Steve, your dad thinks that all this water | 史蒂文 爸爸觉得这些水 |
[23:08] | is coming from that red room upstairs. | 都来自楼上的红房间 |
[23:12] | So, what’s next? | 接下来怎么做 |
[23:14] | Hanging plastic and then we ventilate it. | 挂塑料布 然后就可以通风了 |
[23:17] | – Ventilate it? Very professional. – What? | -通风 好专业 -什么 |
[23:19] | Be safe down here. | 在下面小心点 |
[23:22] | Good job, honey. | 干得好 亲爱的 |
[23:33] | 1986.02.21 – 2018.10.28 | 缅怀 埃莉诺·万斯 |
[23:37] | “Away” by James Whitcomb Riley. | 《离去》 詹姆斯·惠特孔·莱里 |
[23:42] | I cannot say and I will not say that she is dead | 我不能说 也不愿说 她已逝去 |
[23:48] | She’s just away | 她只是离去 |
[23:51] | With a cheery smile | 嘴角噙笑 |
[23:53] | And a wave of the hand | 素手轻扬 |
[23:55] | She has wandered into an unknown land | 她踏入未知之地 |
[23:59] | And left us dreaming, how very fair it needs must be | 那里必如仙境 我们只能梦想 |
[24:02] | Since she lingers there | 因为她流连忘返 |
[24:05] | And you, o’ you | 而你 你啊 |
[24:07] | Who the wildest yearn For the old-time step | 思念已痴狂 迈入旧时光 |
[24:11] | And the glad return | 喜乐重归来 |
[24:13] | Think of her faring on, as dear | 思她珍重远去 |
[24:16] | In the love of There as the love of Here | 天涯有尽 爱无界 |
[24:20] | Think of her still as the same, I say: | 思她如一 我说 |
[24:25] | She’s not dead | 她没有逝去 |
[24:26] | She’s just away | 她只是离去 |
[24:34] | If anyone wants to say a few words… | 如果有人想说几句… |
[24:56] | I, um… | 我… |
[24:59] | I was born 90 seconds before Nell. | 我比奈尔早出生90秒 |
[25:02] | And, uh… I’d use that to, | 我会利用这一点 |
[25:07] | you know, if we had a fight, or, um… | 比如我们吵起来了 |
[25:11] | if I wanted something, I’d say I was the oldest, so… | 或者我想要什么东西 我就会说我最大 |
[25:16] | she had to do what I said. | 她就得听我的话 |
[25:18] | And… And she let me get away with it. | 她就这样让着我 |
[25:24] | I mean, even though she knew it was bullshit. | 尽管她知道这都是扯淡 |
[25:31] | The last time I saw her, she, | 我最后一次见她 |
[25:39] | she was driving me to rehab. | 是她开车送我去康复中心 |
[25:43] | So she… she dropped me off. | 她把我送过去 |
[25:47] | And she… | 然后她… |
[25:50] | she looked at me and she said, | 她看着我说 |
[25:53] | “You go in there and you bring my brother back.” | “你进去把我哥哥找回来” |
[25:59] | “Bring my brother back.” | “把我哥哥找回来” |
[26:03] | Attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[26:05] | I was born 90 seconds before Nell… | 我比奈尔早出生90秒… |
[26:09] | but she was always my big sister. | 但她一直都是我的姐姐 |
[26:31] | If you could take another look for a key to | 你再找找楼上红房间的钥匙吧 |
[26:33] | that red room upstairs, I could really use it. | 我真的很需要 |
[26:36] | I’ve ruled out just about everything else as a water source. | 其它的水源我基本都排除了 |
[26:39] | Don’t know what could be in there losing this much water, | 那里什么东西能漏这么多水 |
[26:41] | but I gotta look. | 我得看看 |
[26:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[26:47] | Oh, it’s the, uh… | 这是… |
[26:51] | I don’t know exactly. | 我也不确定 |
[26:54] | The missus do these? | 这是夫人画的 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:59] | I’m sure it’s… | 肯定是 |
[27:01] | No, I’m not, I got to ask her. | 不 我不能肯定 我得问问她 |
[27:09] | You know, um… | 你知道 |
[27:12] | it probably ain’t my place… | 这大概轮不到我来说 |
[27:16] | but maybe she could use a little time away from the house. | 但她应该离开大宅一段时间 |
[27:19] | Time away from the house? | 离开大宅一段时间 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:24] | I think you might be right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[27:27] | It’s probably not your place. | 这轮不到你来说 |
[27:36] | You know, my mother worked in this house. | 我母亲在这里工作过 |
[27:40] | She was kitchen staff. | 在厨房干活 |
[27:43] | I was actually born here. | 我是在这里出生的 |
[27:46] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:48] | When I was young they moved us | 我小的时候 |
[27:50] | out to the cottage at the edge of the property. | 他们让我们搬去宅子边上的小屋 |
[27:53] | That’s where I grew up. | 我在那里长大 |
[27:55] | We ended up buying it from Miss Hill and we’re still there. | 最终我们跟希尔女士买下了它 现在还住在那里 |
[28:01] | But my mom, | 但是我妈 |
[28:04] | she…she never liked Hill House. | 她没喜欢过希尔大宅 |
[28:08] | She’d come home sometimes | 有时她加完班 |
[28:11] | after a long shift or a night shift, | 或上夜班之后回到家 |
[28:15] | and she’d be… | 她会有点 |
[28:18] | scattered, you might say. | 算是恍惚吧 |
[28:22] | Scattered? | 恍惚 |
[28:23] | Talk to herself and the like. | 自言自语之类的 |
[28:28] | Towards the end, she’d wander into the woods at night barefoot. | 后来 她晚上会光脚跑到树林里 |
[28:33] | And I swear I could hear her out there, | 我发誓我能听到她在那里 |
[28:36] | giggling like a schoolgirl in love, | 像恋爱的小女生一样傻笑 |
[28:39] | out there in the cold, | 外面那么冷 |
[28:41] | talking low, like to a suitor. | 喃喃低语 仿佛在和追求者说话 |
[28:48] | And she’d sleep out there sometimes, too, so yeah, | 她有时也会睡在外面 所以确实 |
[28:51] | scattered. | 恍惚 |
[28:54] | I see. | 明白了 |
[28:56] | So Mom died and, um… | 所以我妈死后 |
[29:00] | I met Clara | 我认识了克拉拉 |
[29:01] | when she got hired on working for Miss Hill. | 当时她在为希尔女士干活 |
[29:06] | We even got married on the grounds. | 我们还因此结了婚 |
[29:10] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[29:11] | Clara, she spent a lot of time in here. | 克拉拉很多时间都待在这里 |
[29:14] | Especially when Hazel got sick. | 尤其是黑兹尔生病之后 |
[29:17] | I mean, double shifts. | 她得连续上班 |
[29:19] | Even, even longer sometimes. | 有时还会更长 |
[29:24] | Well, | 后来 |
[29:25] | Clara got pregnant. | 克拉拉怀孕了 |
[29:28] | Our first real blessing. | 是我们的第一份恩赐 |
[29:32] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[29:35] | Miss Hill made her keep on working, | 希尔女士让她继续工作 |
[29:37] | even with the baby coming. | 快生了也不例外 |
[29:41] | You know, and Clara didn’t complain, | 克拉拉从不抱怨 |
[29:43] | ’cause she’s a strong woman. | 因为她很坚强 |
[29:47] | She’s a towering woman. | 她是个坚毅的女人 |
[29:51] | And so she did it. She didn’t take any time. | 所以没请过假 |
[29:55] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[29:56] | So the day comes, the doc comes, and… | 临盆的日子到了 医生也来了 然而 |
[30:00] | my little girl’s stillborn. | 我女儿胎死腹中 |
[30:03] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[30:06] | It was a dark time, my first one, and… | 那段日子很黑暗 我第一个孩子 |
[30:11] | she never even got to… | 她连 |
[30:16] | Anyway, we, uh… | 总之 我们 |
[30:18] | we offered it up, put it in God’s hands, and… | 我们只当把她献给了上帝 |
[30:23] | She went back to work fast. | 克拉拉很快就回去工作了 |
[30:25] | I mean, she’s… | 她 |
[30:27] | never been one to dwell, but… | 不是个纠结过去的人 不过 |
[30:30] | Grace of God, she was back to it, not a month later. | 天啊 她不到一个月就回去了 |
[30:36] | But the nightmares she had. | 但她开始做噩梦 |
[30:39] | I mean, Clara is a brave woman, | 克拉拉很勇敢 |
[30:42] | and these nightmares, | 但那些噩梦 |
[30:43] | they had her down in a corner, | 居然把她逼到角落 |
[30:45] | shaking so bad I thought she’d seize up dead. | 瑟缩发抖 好像要抽风死掉了一样 |
[30:48] | God, I’m sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[30:51] | So one night, | 有一天晚上 |
[30:53] | she’s cleaning the master bedroom up there. | 她在打扫楼上的主卧 |
[30:55] | This is before Hazel passed. | 是黑兹尔去世之前的事 |
[30:56] | She’s cleaning Hazel’s room. | 她在打扫黑兹尔的房间 |
[30:59] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[31:02] | she hears a…a baby crying. | 她听得到了婴儿的哭声 |
[31:05] | Hears it in other rooms, too. | 在别的房间也听到过 |
[31:07] | And she goes looking and looking. | 她找了又找 |
[31:12] | And I mean, I thought she was losing her damn mind. | 我当时真以为她疯了 |
[31:16] | But it rattled her so good, | 但那声音把她吓坏了 |
[31:18] | she ran home. | 她跑回了家 |
[31:20] | Through the woods, no light. | 穿过漆黑的树林 |
[31:23] | Scratched her face to ribbons on the branches. | 脸被树枝划得惨不忍睹 |
[31:32] | So I came back here with her one night and… | 于是有天夜里我陪她回到这里 |
[31:38] | I’ll be damned, but I heard it, too, and I… | 天啊 我也听到了 而且我 |
[31:43] | I…I knew it. | 我知道 |
[31:45] | I don’t know how, | 不知道为什么 |
[31:48] | but sure as St. Thomas, | 但我确定 |
[31:50] | my doubts, they just dropped away. | 没有一丝怀疑 |
[31:53] | And I knew. | 我确定 |
[31:55] | That was my first little girl’s cry. | 那就是我第一个女儿的哭声 |
[32:00] | That– That first cry, | 第一声啼哭 |
[32:02] | the one she never got to… | 那声她还没来得及 |
[32:09] | So… | 所以 |
[32:11] | we stopped coming here after dark. | 我们天黑后不再来这里了 |
[32:14] | Told Miss Hill, you can fire us, | 我们告诉希尔女士 你可以解雇我们 |
[32:17] | but once dinner’s served, we leave, | 但准备好晚餐后 我们就离开 |
[32:19] | come back in the morning for the dishes. | 第二天一早再来清洗碗碟 |
[32:22] | Never spend a minute inside after dark. | 天黑后我们不会在房子里多待一秒 |
[32:27] | Ah, just superstitious at first. | 开始感觉只是迷信 |
[32:30] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[32:33] | It worked. | 确实奏效了 |
[32:35] | No more nightmares, | 再也不做噩梦 |
[32:37] | no more crying, | 再也听不到哭声 |
[32:39] | no one acting scattered. | 没有人恍惚了 |
[32:42] | We stuck to it and it’s better. | 我们坚守这条原则 就好多了 |
[32:45] | So… | 所以 |
[32:47] | yeah, | 没错 |
[32:48] | it’s not my place. | 轮不到我说 |
[32:51] | But if you find your missus is acting scattered… | 但如果你发现你太太有点恍惚 |
[32:56] | then, yeah, maybe a little time away | 那离开一段时间 |
[33:00] | would do the trick. | 或许能解决问题 |
[33:02] | From the house, I mean. | 离开房子 |
[33:06] | And a little prayer, too. | 也可以稍做祈祷 |
[33:08] | Most likely. | 很可能有帮助 |
[33:10] | Well, prayer’s not really our thing, but… | 我们并不怎么祷告 不过 |
[33:15] | I take your point. | 我明白你的意思 |
[33:17] | Each their own, I suppose. | 各有各的方法 |
[34:05] | You guys hop in here. | 你们从这边上 |
[34:11] | All right, get in. | 上车吧 |
[34:19] | Ride with us. | 和我们一起走吧 |
[34:21] | – I’ll meet you there. – Shirl. | -到地方见吧 -谢丽 |
[34:36] | Coming with us? | 和我们一起吗 |
[34:40] | I’ll meet you there. | 到地方见吧 |
[34:42] | – There’s plenty of space. – I gotta do a few things. | -里面宽敞着呢 -我有事情要做 |
[34:44] | I’ll meet you there. | 到地方见吧 |
[34:46] | Jesus, Shirl. | 天啊 谢丽 |
[34:48] | Today? | 今天还气我 |
[34:50] | Even today? | 今天还有事吗 |
[34:51] | Not everything’s about you, Steve. | 不是什么事都与你有关 史蒂文 |
[35:03] | Shit. | 坏了 |
[35:05] | Need a ride? | 要我送你吗 |
[35:09] | Beautiful service. | 干得不错 |
[35:15] | Who knew Luke had it in him. | 没想到卢克可以啊 |
[35:17] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[35:28] | You know, I was talking to Theo this morning. | 我今早和西奥聊过了 |
[35:31] | That so? | 是吗 |
[35:33] | And… | 然后… |
[35:35] | after listening to what you said today | 听完你今天说奈莉的事 |
[35:38] | about Nellie, and what your brother said… | 还有你弟弟说的 |
[35:40] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[35:41] | You have problems, we all do, | 你们有麻烦 我们都有 |
[35:43] | but if there’s one thing we can take away from today, | 但是从今天我们能得出一个结论 |
[35:46] | it’s that in the end, all you guys have is each other. | 到头来 你们只有彼此 |
[35:49] | Did Theo tell you what she did? | 西奥告诉你她干了什么吗 |
[35:52] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[35:54] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[35:59] | But you know, we all fuck up and | 但我们都会犯错 |
[36:01] | we can be upset with each other, | 会生对方的气 |
[36:02] | but one day, we’ll wake up and it’ll be too late– | 但总有一天 醒来后发现已经晚了… |
[36:06] | Stay the fuck out of my business. | 别管我的事了 |
[36:09] | There it is. | 你看看你 |
[36:11] | Stuck your hand… | 把手… |
[36:13] | Right in the fan. | 伸进风扇里了 |
[36:18] | Fucking fan. | 该死的风扇 |
[36:22] | You see, Steve? | 你看见了吗 史蒂文 |
[36:24] | I didn’t let them mold guy do the whole job, | 我没把活让除菌的人做 |
[36:26] | so he gave me some busted fans. | 他就给了我几个破风扇 |
[36:28] | This one’s totally screwed. I’m going to have to open it up. | 这个都坏了 我得拆开修 |
[36:34] | Steve, can you unplug it over there? | 史蒂文 你去把插头拔了 |
[36:38] | And hand me that hex wrench, it should be in that box. | 然后把六角扳手给我 应该在工具箱里 |
[36:58] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[37:01] | – Fuck! – Dad? | -我操 -爸爸 |
[37:07] | – I told you to unplug the– – I did! | -我让你把插头拔了 -我拔了 |
[37:10] | – I unplugged it! I did it! – Fuck! | -我拔了 我真拔了 -操 |
[37:12] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事没事 |
[37:14] | – I unplugged it. – It’s okay. | -我真拔了 -没事的 |
[37:16] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[37:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[37:21] | Okay. | 没事 |
[37:23] | Listen, pal. | 听着 孩子 |
[37:24] | Why don’t you go upstairs and play? | 你去楼上玩儿吧 |
[37:26] | I think I got this covered now. | 我一个人没问题 |
[37:27] | I want to help. | 可我想帮忙 |
[37:29] | It’s okay. You’ve helped. | 没事 你已经帮了 |
[37:36] | All right, you fucker. | 你这个破锁 |
[37:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
[37:58] | Fuck… you. | 操你妈 |
[38:08] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:22] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[39:05] | My little girl. No. | 我的好闺女 不 |
[39:09] | She did raise her. | 确实是她养大的 |
[39:11] | Still. | 那也不行 |
[39:16] | Come on. Get up. | 起来吧 |
[39:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[39:38] | I’m so sorry, Nellie. | 我对不起你 奈莉 |
[39:51] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[39:56] | Stay. | 别走 |
[39:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:58] | Stay. | 别走 |
[40:02] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[40:05] | Did you–? | 你看没看… |
[40:06] | Did– Did you see her? | 你看没看见她 |
[40:10] | No. | 没有 |
[40:11] | It was– It was Mom. It was Mom and Nellie. | 是妈妈 是妈妈和奈莉 |
[40:14] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[40:15] | – I saw them. – No, you didn’t. Look at me. | -我看见她们了 -你没看见 看着我 |
[40:19] | You didn’t because they’re dead. | 你没看见 因为她俩都死了 |
[40:22] | People see things, Luke. I know all about it. I write about it. | 人们会有幻觉 卢克 我知道 我写过 |
[40:27] | Hell, I’ve seen things this week, but it’s not real, it’s not. | 我这周也有过幻觉 但是那不是真的 |
[40:30] | – They– – If you don’t get that, | -她们 -如果你不理解 |
[40:32] | if you don’t get your shit together, | 如果你不振作起来 |
[40:34] | like Mom and Nell didn’t get their shit together, | 就像妈妈和奈尔一样 没有振作起来 |
[40:37] | you’ll end up just like them, you understand? | 你的下场会和她们一样 你明白吗 |
[40:40] | Because it’s in our genes. | 因为这在我们的基因里 |
[40:43] | It’s– It’s a sickness. | 这是一种病 |
[40:47] | So you’ve got to be vigilant. | 所以你要警惕一点 |
[40:49] | Get it together. | 振作起来 |
[40:50] | And stop talking like a fucking crazy person. | 然后别再说胡话了 |
[40:53] | I don’t want to bury you, too, you understand? | 我不想再埋葬你 你明白吗 |
[40:55] | – Okay? – Okay. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[40:58] | We’re almost through it. | 我们快好了 |
[41:01] | You’re almost through it. | 你也快好了 |
[41:02] | Gonna be okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:06] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 |
[41:34] | Liv? | 丽芙 |
[41:46] | Liv? | 丽芙 |
[41:57] | Liv! | 丽芙 |
[42:01] | Hugh? | 休 |
[42:04] | Hugh? | 休 |
[42:12] | Liv, what the fuck? | 丽芙 你在干什么 |
[42:15] | I’m sorry, I was… | 对不起 我… |
[42:16] | I was– I was having a horrible dream. | 我做了个噩梦 |
[42:20] | You think? | 是嘛 |
[42:21] | I’m sorry. I’m– I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[42:23] | – I don’t even know– – What’s going on with you? | -我都不知道… -你这是怎么了 |
[42:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:26] | You’re holding a fucking screwdriver to my throat. | 你拿着螺丝刀对着我的喉咙 |
[42:29] | No, I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[42:31] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊一聊 |
[42:33] | We got to do– You’re not… | 我们得… 你不 |
[42:35] | I don’t know what we have to do, | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[42:36] | but we have to do something. You’re… | 至少得想想办法 你 |
[42:38] | What? I’m what? | 什么 我怎么了 |
[42:48] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[42:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[42:51] | It’s the master blueprint you drew. | 这是你画的那份总设计图 |
[42:54] | No, it’s not. | 这不是 |
[42:56] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[42:58] | I didn’t know what this was. | 我之前不知道这是什么 |
[43:05] | It looked familiar. | 看起来很眼熟 |
[43:12] | You used the same shape dozens of times. | 相同的形状 你画了几十次 |
[43:18] | Over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[43:24] | It’s the footprint to our house. | 这是我们家的形状 |
[43:27] | To our forever house. You just… | 我们永远的家 你 |
[43:31] | You drew it again and again. | 你画了一遍又一遍 |
[43:33] | But I– I didn’t. | 但我没画 |
[43:35] | – You did. – I didn’t. | -你画了 -我没画 |
[43:42] | That’s…absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[43:47] | Maybe you should take a break. | 也许你该放松一下 |
[43:51] | Take a little rest. | 休息一段时间 |
[43:54] | I could… I guess I could see if Janet’s up for a visit. | 也许我可以问问珍妮特 |
[44:01] | Just for a couple days or something. | 去她家住几天 |
[44:03] | That could be good. | 那很好 |
[44:05] | – Just a few. – But how? | -只去几天 -不行啊 |
[44:08] | You’d have to juggle the kids and the house and– | 你得照顾孩子 修缮房子 |
[44:11] | I’ll manage. | 我会想办法 |
[44:15] | – I just want you to be– – Not crazy? | -我只是想要你 -别发疯 |
[44:18] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[44:25] | I just think I’ve underestimated these migraines, you know? | 我应该是低估了偏头痛 |
[44:30] | I’m not sleeping through the night at all. | 夜里完全睡不安稳 |
[44:33] | These constant dreams. | 没完没了的梦 |
[44:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:37] | You’re just tired. | 你只是累了 |
[44:40] | It just snuck up on me all of a sudden. | 总是会突然做梦 |
[44:44] | But, um… | 不过… |
[44:47] | I’ll sort it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[44:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[45:33] | Almost over. | 快结束了 |
[45:36] | You did good. | 你表现得很好 |
[45:38] | Finish your drink. | 把酒喝完 |
[45:40] | Say your goodbyes. | 与人道别 |
[45:42] | Probably won’t have to see them again for years | 只要你不想 |
[45:44] | if you don’t want to. | 几年都不用见他们 |
[45:51] | But you do want to, don’t you? | 但你想见 对吗 |
[46:12] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[46:14] | You know, I’m– Yeah, I’m okay. | 我 我挺好的 |
[46:18] | I, um… | 我… |
[46:23] | I overheard | 我无意中听到 |
[46:24] | you and Steve talking earlier at the grave. | 你和史蒂文之前在墓地的谈话 |
[46:28] | You know… | 知道吧 |
[46:30] | – Well, that was embarrassing. – No. | -这太尴尬了 -不 |
[46:34] | You know, | 其实 |
[46:36] | I see your mother every day. | 我每天都能看到你母亲 |
[46:39] | I do. I have since she died. | 自从她死后就能看到 |
[46:41] | Well, that’s pretty nuts. | 这很扯 |
[46:43] | Well, it’s– For me it’s a coping mechanism, | 对我来说 这是应对机制 |
[46:46] | and you’d be surprised, a lot of widowers, widows, | 你可能不信 很多丧偶的人 |
[46:49] | who… they do that, | 都会这样 |
[46:50] | they recreate loved ones in their mind, and… | 在脑海中重新塑造爱人 |
[46:53] | Nothing to be embarrassed about. | 没什么好尴尬的 |
[46:55] | In fact, my therapist says that it’s a perfectly normal– | 其实我的治疗师说这完全正常 |
[46:57] | Well, I’m happy for you, Dad. | 我很为你高兴 爸爸 |
[47:00] | But… it doesn’t mean it’s always the case. | 但…不是任何情况下都正常 |
[47:06] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[47:08] | Because people see things. | 因为人们会看到东西 |
[47:11] | And it’s– I know it sounds nuts, but it’s, uh– | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但这是… |
[47:15] | But you don’t have to feel crazy, because sometimes– | 但你不用觉得自己疯了 因为有时候 |
[47:17] | Big boys know the difference between what’s real and imaginary. | 大男孩知道现实和幻想的区别 |
[47:22] | Isn’t that right, Dad? | 不是吗 爸爸 |
[47:28] | I, uh, listen… | 我 听我说 |
[47:35] | I’m… just so proud of you. | 我 为你感到骄傲 |
[47:39] | And you’re doing so well. | 你做得很好 |
[47:42] | Hey, keep it up. | 保持住 |
[47:45] | Okay? Just keep it up. | 好吗 保持住 |
[47:51] | I’m glad you’re here, Dad. | 我很高兴你来了 爸爸 |
[48:52] | You little shits. | 小混蛋们 |
[48:54] | You little shits are dead. | 你们死定了 |
[48:58] | So dead. | 死得透透的 |
[50:03] | Good Lord. | 天啊 |
[50:05] | I’m going to keep children upstairs. | 我去让孩子们在楼上待着 |
[50:08] | Make sure they don’t see this. | 确保他们不会看到这个 |
[50:21] | Well, Mr. Crain, | 克兰先生 |
[50:22] | I think you just solved one of our oldest cold cases. | 你破了我们最老的悬案 |
[50:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[50:27] | William Hill, been missing since ’48. | 威廉·希尔 1948年失踪 |
[50:31] | Case went cold with the department. | 成了警局悬案 |
[50:34] | Widow had PIs looking for him for years after. | 寡妇继续雇私人侦探找了他很多年 |
[50:37] | I’ll be damned he was here all along. | 他居然一直都在这里 |
[50:41] | How did he–? I mean, how did it get in there? | 他怎么 他怎么进去的 |
[50:43] | It looks like he bricked himself in. | 看样子他把自己封进去了 |
[50:45] | The tools were in there with him. | 工具都和他在里面 |
[50:47] | And man, the scratches… I guess he had second thoughts. | 但那些抓痕 我猜他后悔了 |
[50:52] | Yeah, he was… He was trying to scratch his way out? | 对啊 他想扒出来 |
[50:56] | Well, good news is, | 好消息是 |
[50:57] | Massachusetts doesn’t require that you disclose | 麻省不会强制要求你 |
[50:59] | you’ve had any death on the premises to any potential buyers. | 向潜在买家公开房屋内死过人 |
[51:08] | You folks have a good night now. | 大家晚安 |
[51:17] | You know, I got to ask. | 我必须得问 |
[51:19] | You know, folks around town talk, | 城里的人会议论 |
[51:21] | they’ve always talked about this place. | 他们总是谈起这个地方 |
[51:25] | Is it? | 是真的吗 |
[51:27] | – What? – Haunted. | -什么 -闹鬼 |
[51:32] | You know, yeah. | 当然了 |
[51:35] | At least, a few my kids sure think so. | 至少我有几个孩子这样想 |
[51:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:45] | Sure nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[51:47] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[52:19] | Well. That was a day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[52:24] | It was. | 是的 |
[52:27] | listen, I’m flying out early in the morning, | 我明早的飞机离开 |
[52:29] | so I probably won’t see you. | 所以大概不会见到你了 |
[52:30] | – All set with your flight? – Yeah. | -航班安排好了 -是的 |
[52:33] | I’ll, um… | 我… |
[52:35] | I’ll be around at the hotel later if you want to get a drink or– | 我之后会在酒店 如果你想喝一杯或 |
[52:39] | – Well, I’m an early flight, too. – Yeah, right. | -我也是一早的航班 -好 |
[52:42] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[52:44] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[52:47] | Steve… | 史蒂文 |
[52:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[52:54] | I’m sorry I didn’t talk, and I’m sorry I didn’t listen. | 对不起我没有倾诉 对不起我没有倾听 |
[52:58] | And I’m sorry I wasn’t there. | 对不起我没陪着你们 |
[53:01] | And it’s the regret of my life. | 那是我一生最大的遗憾 |
[53:04] | I’m so, so sorry that I couldn’t fix it. | 没办法解决 我很抱歉 |
[53:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:14] | You fly safe. | 一路平安 |
[53:15] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[53:18] | Shit. | 靠 |
[53:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:21] | Yeah, I can’t… | 我找不到 |
[53:23] | I can’t find my credit card and the caterer’s got to be paid. | 我找不到信用卡了 我得付餐点费用 |
[53:28] | Did you tow my car? | 你把我的车拖走了吗 |
[53:30] | Reception’s over, Theodora. | 宴席结束了 西奥朵拉 |
[53:32] | – As far as you’re concerned, we’re closed. – Sorry. | -对你来说 这里关门了 -抱歉 |
[53:35] | – My car is gone. – What do you mean? | -我的车不见了 -什么意思 |
[53:37] | – I mean, my car is gone. – It’s gone? | -我的车不见了 -不见了 |
[53:39] | It was outside my house like always and now it’s gone. | 一直停我屋子外面的 现在不见了 |
[53:42] | You probably parked it somewhere else. | 你可能停在别处了 |
[53:44] | I know where I parked my car. | 我知道我把车停在哪儿了 |
[53:45] | – My wallet’s not in here. It was in here. – You saw him. | -我的钱包没了 之前在这里 -你看到他了 |
[53:48] | Where the hell is it? Did Kevin take my goddamn wallet? | 去哪儿了 凯文拿了我的钱包吗 |
[53:52] | You saw him but didn’t wanna believe it. | 你看到他了 但你不想相信 |
[53:54] | Shirley, uh– | 谢丽 |
[53:55] | I’m sure it’s around. | 肯定就在附近 |
[53:56] | – Kevin’s by the kitchen. – Guys– | -凯文在厨房 -孩子们 |
[53:58] | You want my card? I can pay for it. | 用我的卡吧 我可以付 |
[54:00] | That’s not the point. It was right here. | 这不是重点 刚才还在这的 |
[54:03] | You knew it looked wrong. | 你知道看起来不对劲 |
[54:05] | He looked wrong. | 他看起来不对劲 |
[54:07] | Has anybody seen Luke? | 有人看到卢克了吗 |
[54:14] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[54:14] | Your silence doesn’t protect them. | 你的沉默保护不了他们 |
[54:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:24] | He was… right there. | 他之前就在这里 |
[54:28] | He was looking at your… | 他在看你的… |
[54:30] | And then he… | 然后他 |
[54:32] | he wanted to have a smoke, he went outside about an hour ago. | 他想抽烟 他大约一小时前出去了 |
[54:36] | Well, did he come back? | 那他回来过吗 |
[54:37] | I don’t know. I… don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[54:39] | Fucking hell! | 活见鬼 |
[54:41] | – He can’t even last one day? – An hour. | -他连一天都忍不了吗 -一个小时 |
[54:44] | He probably already has a needle in his arm. | 估计已经在手臂上打上针了 |
[54:46] | We don’t know that. | 不一定吧 |
[54:49] | I’ll check outside. | 我去外面看看 |
[54:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[55:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[55:34] | Oh, no, she’s gonna kill someone. | 她会杀人的 |
[55:36] | That’s– It’s okay. I can… | 没事的 我能 |
[55:39] | I– | 我 |
[56:03] | Make it stop! Make it stop! | 让它停下来 停下来 |
[56:14] | What was that screaming? | 谁在叫 |
[56:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[56:22] | No. | 不 |
[56:31] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[56:35] | It wasn’t… | 不是… |
[56:37] | It was… | 这是… |
[56:39] | It was like this when… when we– | 我们来时就这样了 |
[56:40] | I can– I can fix it. | 我能解决 |
[56:43] | I can– I can fix it. I can fix it. Yeah. | 我能解决 嗯 |
[56:47] | You’re not fixing this. | 你没在解决问题 |
[56:49] | I’m giving you every opportunity and you… | 我给了你那么多机会 而你 |
[56:54] | – I don’t know why you won’t help me. – I’m helping you. | -你为什么不帮我 -我在帮你 |
[56:56] | You keep saying that you didn’t hurt her, | 你一直说你没有伤害她 |
[56:58] | but you get real upset if I say she killed herself. | 但我说她自杀了你又很气愤 |
[57:00] | I’m very tired. | 我太累了 |
[57:02] | And twice, twice now, you say that the house killed her. | 两次了 你说了两次是大宅杀了她 |
[57:06] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[57:07] | So you’re either in denial of your wife committing suicide, | 要不你就是不愿承认妻子自杀 |
[57:09] | – or you’re in denial of something worse. – I didn’t touch her. | -要么就是拒绝承认更糟的事 -我没碰她 |
[57:11] | I don’t know why you won’t give me these three hours. | 你为什么不肯说那三个小时发生了什么 |
[57:14] | These three hours would help you so much, | 这对你很有帮助的 |
[57:16] | and you won’t do it. I don’t get it. | 你就是不说 我真是不懂 |
[57:18] | I told you. | 我和你说了 |
[57:19] | The three hours you waited, | 你等了三个小时 |
[57:20] | after you discovered her body, before you called us, | 在你发现她的尸体后 在你报警之前 |
[57:23] | what happened in those three hours, Hugh? | 这三小时发生了什么 休 |
[57:26] | I was in shock. | 我很震惊 |
[57:28] | I was mourning. | 我在哀悼 |
[57:30] | You didn’t call us for three hours because you were grieving? | 你过了三个小时才报警是因为你太悲伤了 |
[57:33] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[57:36] | First you say your wife went out of town. | 一开始你说你妻子出城了 |
[57:38] | – I thought she did. – Uh-huh. To be with her sister. | -我以为她出城了 -去找她姐姐 |
[57:41] | – But we talked to Janet and she never– – I know. | -但我们和珍妮特谈了 她没 -我知道 |
[57:44] | – Anything you want to add to that? – Not really. | -你还有什么想补充的吗 -没有 |
[57:46] | I thought she went out of town. She hadn’t, that’s all. | 我以为她出城了 她没有 就这样 |
[57:49] | I must have misunderstood. | 我一定是误会了 |
[57:51] | Your daughter Shirley says she woke you up | 你女儿谢丽说她把你叫醒 |
[57:53] | ’cause she was surprised to see Mom in the kitchen. | 因为她在厨房看到妈妈很意外 |
[57:55] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[57:55] | Then she says that you ran up the stairs to the… | 然后她说你跑上楼去了 |
[57:59] | the Red Room. | 红房间 |
[58:04] | So what did you see? When you got to the Red Room? | 你到红房间的时候 看到了什么 |
[58:10] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[58:12] | That door’s been locked since we moved in, so… | 我们搬进去时 那门就一直锁着 所以 |
[58:16] | it was nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[58:19] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |