时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Liv. | 丽芙 |
[00:21] | You dozed off, huh? | 你打瞌睡了 是吧 |
[00:22] | 希尔大宅 暴风雨前 | |
[00:24] | I guess I did. | 是吧 |
[00:27] | I’ll help you carry them up. | 我帮你把他们抱上楼 |
[00:29] | No. I’ll take this while I can get it. | 趁我抱得动 我来吧 |
[00:33] | Do you remember when Steve and Shirl were this little? | 你还记得史蒂文和谢丽这么小的时候吗 |
[00:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:39] | They grow up, that’s for sure. | 都要长大的 |
[00:41] | Pretty soon they won’t be caught dead like this. | 很快他们就不会睡这么死了 |
[00:44] | Oh, they’ll go full Theo on you, you can’t prevent it. | 都会像西奥对你那样 你没办法的 |
[00:46] | Well, you know that one. | 你懂的 |
[00:48] | She would never, not even when she was little. | 她小时候就不好管 |
[00:55] | I wish I could just freeze them. | 我想把他们冻起来 |
[00:58] | Keep ’em just like this forever. | 让他们永远不长大 |
[01:06] | – Your arms asleep? – No, I’m… | -你胳膊麻了吗 -不 我 |
[01:15] | You guys coming? | 你们来吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 |
[01:24] | Here we go, sweetheart. Let’s go to bed. | 走吧 亲爱的 上床 |
[02:42] | My God, what a storm. | 天啊 这暴风雨 |
[02:45] | We slept through it, I suppose. | 你没醒吧 |
[02:49] | I hate storms. | 我讨厌暴风雨 |
[02:51] | Hate them. | 很讨厌 |
[02:53] | Since I was a little girl. | 小时候就是 |
[02:56] | And this one… | 这次 |
[02:59] | I slept through most of it, too, but it | 我也没怎么醒 |
[03:01] | gave me the strangest dreams. | 但做了奇怪的梦 |
[03:04] | I actually like them. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[03:05] | They relax me. | 这能让我放松 |
[03:08] | My daughter, though, is terrified of them. | 但我女儿很害怕 |
[03:10] | I hope she moves past that. | 希望她以后能不怕 |
[03:13] | I guess it’s all about how we feel when we’re young. | 可能小时候的感觉很重要 |
[03:16] | Doesn’t ever really change. | 长大也不会变 |
[03:18] | I suppose not. | 是吧 |
[03:19] | When I was 12, my dad died unexpectedly. | 我12岁时 爸爸意外去世 |
[03:23] | – I’m sorry. – Me, too. | -很遗憾 -我也是 |
[03:26] | It was a car accident, and… | 是车祸 |
[03:28] | one day he was there, the next day wasn’t. | 前一天还没事 第二天就没了 |
[03:32] | I didn’t really know how to handle it. | 我不知所措 |
[03:35] | I just was numb. | 都懵了 |
[03:37] | I didn’t even cry. | 我都没哭 |
[03:39] | Not even at the burial. | 葬礼的时候都没哭 |
[03:41] | That isn’t unusual. | 这很常见 |
[03:43] | Especially for a child. | 尤其是孩子 |
[03:45] | A couple days after the funeral, | 葬礼后 过了几天 |
[03:47] | my mom left me at home with my little sister. | 我妈把我和妹妹留在家 |
[03:51] | And I was sitting in the living room | 我在客厅 |
[03:53] | in my dad’s recliner. | 在我爸躺椅上 |
[03:55] | It always made me feel so small sitting there. | 我坐着总觉得自己好小 |
[03:59] | And suddenly, | 突然 |
[04:01] | it bubbled up, | 情绪来了 |
[04:03] | and I felt it all, finally. | 我终于感觉到了 |
[04:07] | I started bawling. | 开始大哭 |
[04:09] | It was– A dam just broke. | 根本止不住 |
[04:11] | And right then, I– I heard these taps on the window. | 就在那时 我听到窗上的雨滴声 |
[04:15] | Rain. | 下雨了 |
[04:17] | And I thought it was weird, because | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[04:19] | it had been sunny just before and it wasn’t supposed to rain, | 刚才还是晴天 怎么就下雨了 |
[04:21] | but… but it got… | 但声音 |
[04:24] | it got violent. | 越来越大 |
[04:27] | I thought it had to be hail. | 我觉得肯定是冰雹 |
[04:29] | It just had to be, making that noise. | 肯定是 这么大声 |
[04:33] | So I cried harder, | 所以我哭得更厉害了 |
[04:34] | and the hail came harder, too. | 冰雹也更大了 |
[04:37] | And I’d been through hail before, but not like that. | 我见过冰雹 但没有这么大 |
[04:40] | No, this sounded like… like rocks, like actual stones. | 声音像石头砸下来一样 |
[04:45] | One of the windows in my sister’s room broke, | 我妹房间的一扇窗户碎了 |
[04:47] | and Janet’s shrieking, and I ran in there and– | 珍妮特在尖叫 我跑过去 |
[04:51] | And I could see it. | 看见了 |
[04:53] | It was rocks. | 就是石头 |
[04:55] | It was– It was small, black stones | 小黑石头 |
[04:58] | hitting the windows, bouncing up off the ground outside. | 敲着窗户 弹到外面地上 |
[05:02] | I saw the stone that broke the window, too, | 打碎窗户的石头我也看到了 |
[05:04] | right there on the carpet. | 就在地毯上 |
[05:06] | It was about this big. | 这么大吧 |
[05:08] | And my mom came running in, | 我妈跑进来 |
[05:10] | and she was bleeding from her scalp, I remember that. | 我记得她头流血了 |
[05:12] | Just from running up the driveway, she got hit. | 从车道跑来的时候被砸到了 |
[05:14] | And– And she grabbed me and Janet, | 她拉着我和珍妮特 |
[05:17] | and she held onto us and we rode it out. | 紧紧抓着我们等着 |
[05:22] | And as suddenly as it started, | 突然 |
[05:25] | it just stopped. | 停了 |
[05:28] | Silence. | 很安静 |
[05:30] | It’s happened before, you know. | 之前也有过 |
[05:35] | Harrisonville, Ohio, 1901, it rained | 俄亥俄州哈里森维尔 1901年 |
[05:38] | small stones over a whole town. | 全市下了小石头雨 |
[05:40] | And then once in Sicily, but that was because of Mount Etna. | 西西里也有 但那是因为埃特纳火山 |
[05:43] | It spewed out pumice stone that fell on Sicily. | 火山喷发的浮岩落在西西里 |
[05:49] | It happens in Revelations as well. | 《启示录》里也有 |
[05:53] | It does, doesn’t it? | 是吧 |
[05:54] | “Hailstones as heavy as a talent,” it says. | 大冰雹有一他连得重 |
[05:59] | How heavy is a talent? | 一他连得是多重 |
[06:01] | About 75 pounds, I think. | 大概75磅吧 |
[06:03] | Yeah, well, it certainly wasn’t that. | 肯定没有 |
[06:06] | The world didn’t end, but… | 世界没有灭亡 |
[06:08] | I always kind of thought… | 但我总是在想 |
[06:11] | I… | 我 |
[06:12] | I thought it was my fault. | 我觉得是我的错 |
[06:15] | It was me. I’d had the… | 是我 |
[06:19] | hardest, darkest feelings of my whole young life that day, | 那是我儿时最难熬最黑暗的感受 |
[06:25] | and I just shot them up at the sky, | 我把这感受抛上天 |
[06:28] | and somehow those feelings came together up there | 它们居然和天空 |
[06:30] | in the atmosphere, | 聚集起来 |
[06:32] | and fell right back down on me. | 又落在我身上 |
[06:36] | When Daddy died, I made it rain rocks. | 我爸去世时 我让天空下了石头雨 |
[06:42] | These things make perfect sense when you’re a kid. | 小时候觉得没问题 |
[06:47] | It’s only as you grow up that they start to sound crazy. | 大了听起来像胡话 |
[06:51] | What was it you said to me before? | 你之前和我怎么说的来着 |
[06:53] | “There are more things in Heaven and Earth…” | 天地间有很多东西 |
[06:56] | “Horatio, | 霍勒斯 |
[06:58] | than is dreamt of in your philosophy.” | 是你无法想象的 |
[07:49] | Come on, not now. | 现在不行 |
[08:09] | – I said no, Luke. – Please? | -我说了不行 卢克 -求你了 |
[08:11] | What’s going on in here? | 怎么了 |
[08:13] | He wants to take some of my clothes. | 他要拿我衣服 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:16] | Not for me, for Abigail. | 不是我 是给艾比盖尔的 |
[08:18] | You won’t take my stuff for your imaginary friend. | 你不能拿我的东西给你幻想朋友 |
[08:20] | She’s not imaginary! | 她不是幻想的 |
[08:22] | Please, don’t shout. | 请别大喊 |
[08:24] | Abigail’s real, | 艾比盖尔是真实的 |
[08:25] | but her clothes aren’t as cool as yours. | 但她的衣服没你的好看 |
[08:28] | They look old. | 太旧了 |
[08:30] | And I thought she’d like new clothes, | 她应该会喜欢新衣服 |
[08:32] | and you have so many. | 你有这么多衣服 |
[08:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[08:37] | She can’t have your sister’s clothes, Luke. | 不能把姐姐的衣服给她 卢克 |
[08:40] | – Abigail isn’t real, Luke. – Yes, she is. | -艾比盖尔不是真的 卢克 -是真的 |
[08:43] | – Tell Mom where Abigail lives. – In the woods. | -告诉妈妈艾比盖尔住哪 -树林里 |
[08:50] | You kids have fun. | 你们玩的开心 |
[08:52] | I’ll be in my reading room if you need me. | 我回书房了 有事叫我 |
[08:58] | Which room is her reading room? | 那个是她书房 |
[09:01] | Leave Mommy alone. | 别打扰妈妈了 |
[09:04] | She isn’t feeling good lately. | 她最近不舒服 |
[10:16] | My babies. | 孩子们 |
[10:38] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[10:51] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[10:55] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[11:27] | I mean, it– it was the twins. | 是双胞胎 |
[11:29] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[11:31] | I don’t know how I know it, but I… | 我不知道为什么会知道 但我 |
[11:34] | I do. | 知道 |
[11:35] | I mean, they were adults, | 他们都是成年人 |
[11:36] | so I didn’t recognize them right away, but | 所以我一下子没认出来 |
[11:39] | the more I looked, | 但我越看 |
[11:41] | the more I knew. | 越觉得是 |
[11:43] | It was Nellie. | 是奈莉 |
[11:45] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[11:48] | That’s awful. | 太糟了 |
[11:53] | What a horrible dream. | 这梦好吓人 |
[11:57] | And clearly you dozed off while you were reading. | 你应该是看书时睡过去了 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:05] | It was a terrible dream. | 是个噩梦 |
[12:08] | You know, I’ve been… | 我最近 |
[12:11] | I just… | 我 |
[12:12] | My headaches are almost constant | 一直头疼 |
[12:15] | now, and… | 然后 |
[12:17] | my dreams are so vivid. | 做梦好真实 |
[12:19] | You know those dreams that feel more real than life? | 你知道有些梦比生活更真实吗 |
[12:25] | I think maybe… | 可能 |
[12:29] | Well, both of us have been feeling a little loopy lately. | 咱俩最近都有点迷糊 |
[12:34] | I still can’t believe I did this. | 我还是不想相信我这么蠢 |
[12:40] | It hurts like a bitch. | 超疼 |
[12:45] | I just feel so stupid, you know? | 我好笨啊 |
[12:48] | I don’t know if it’s the… | 不知道是 |
[12:51] | the mold or the chemicals, the noise down there, | 下面的霉菌 化学品还是噪音 |
[12:54] | I just– I spaced. | 我晃神了 |
[12:57] | You know, I can’t believe I didn’t look. | 我居然没看 |
[12:58] | You thought it was unplugged. | 你以为插头已经拔了 |
[13:00] | I mean, it was supposed to be unplugged. | 应该是拔掉的 |
[13:05] | I may have put too much on poor Stevie. | 我可能对史蒂文要求太多了 |
[13:10] | He’s tough, he can handle it. | 他很坚强 没事的 |
[14:22] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[14:25] | Honey, someone’s in the house. | 亲爱的 有人进房子了 |
[14:27] | Hugh. | 休 |
[15:15] | Well, come on. | 来啊 |
[15:17] | Shake a leg. | 快走 |
[15:27] | I love what you did with the room. | 这房间弄得很漂亮啊 |
[15:30] | It was a dressing room for me. | 以前是我的化妆间 |
[15:33] | Then a nursery. | 后来成了育婴室 |
[15:35] | I’m dreaming, aren’t I? | 我在做梦吧 |
[15:37] | ‘Course you are. | 当然 |
[15:39] | I’m a dream, and so are you, and so are we. | 咱们都是梦 |
[15:45] | You are a looker, aren’t you? | 你真漂亮啊 |
[15:48] | A real tomato. Willie’s going to just love you. | 真是个可人 威廉一定会喜欢的 |
[15:51] | And this room, | 在这间房 |
[15:53] | I’d swear I could almost hear the sounds of the city. | 我发誓我都快能听到城市的声音了 |
[15:56] | God, I miss the sounds of the city. | 天啊 好怀念城市的声音啊 |
[15:58] | The car horns always made me laugh. | 汽车喇叭声总是能逗我笑 |
[16:01] | Come sit. | 坐 |
[16:06] | Well, Momma, excuse me for saying, | 妈妈 你别介意 |
[16:08] | but you’re just beat, aren’t you? | 但你精神不好吧 |
[16:10] | You want to talk about it? | 聊聊吗 |
[16:13] | I’m not sure that I do. | 我不知道该不该说 |
[16:15] | It’s your dream. | 是你的梦嘛 |
[16:23] | I… | 我 |
[16:26] | I had one crib about here, I think. | 我之前在这好像有个婴儿床 |
[16:30] | I painted little boats on it, blue boats, | 我在上面画了蓝色的小船 |
[16:33] | so he’d float off to sleep and dream of blue water. | 这样他睡着后能梦到碧水 |
[16:37] | Painted it myself, and he was so happy in that crib, | 我自己画的 他很喜欢躺在里面 |
[16:40] | and it broke me, just broke me, to see it empty. | 现在床上空空的 我好难受 |
[16:46] | You try and try and keep them safe. | 你尽力保护他们 |
[16:50] | All you can do, really, but it’s hard, isn’t it? | 但真的很难吧 |
[16:55] | And you can’t keep them safe forever. | 你无法永远保护他们 |
[16:57] | Can you? | 对吧 |
[17:01] | Losing a child. | 失去一个孩子 |
[17:02] | Do you think there’s a thing worse than that? | 有比这更糟的事吗 |
[17:06] | No. | 没有 |
[17:08] | I don’t think there’s anything worse than that. | 没有了 |
[17:11] | I don’t think there could be. | 不可能有 |
[17:15] | I had a dream, | 我做了个梦 |
[17:17] | a few nights ago, | 几晚前 |
[17:19] | during the storm, that I lost my little girl. | 在暴风雨中失去了女儿 |
[17:22] | I couldn’t find her anywhere. | 我找不到她 |
[17:25] | And it felt so real. | 感觉好真实 |
[17:28] | I dreamed I lost my little girl once. | 我有次也梦到过 |
[17:31] | I dreamed that she was choking on her own body for no reason. | 我梦到她无缘无故喘不上气 |
[17:36] | Just trying for air like the room was underwater, | 她想呼吸 但房间像在水下 |
[17:39] | and shaking like she was in the hot squat, | 她像坐在电椅上一样不停颤抖 |
[17:42] | and I dreamed I held her little hand and sat at her side, | 我梦到我坐在她旁边 抓着她的小手 |
[17:46] | and days, it took days, weeks, it took weeks | 待了几天 几周 |
[17:48] | for her to quit gulping that watery air, | 让她别呛水 |
[17:50] | quit gaping at me like a fish on the beach, | 不像海滩上的鱼那样 |
[17:52] | but finally she did. | 但最后她停下来了 |
[17:55] | She breathed, ragged and hard, | 她艰难地呼吸着 |
[17:58] | and she went stiff, and one of her eyes turned red as blood, | 变得很僵硬 一只眼睛是血红色的 |
[18:01] | and she’d shake, she’d shake so bad the bed would shake, | 她抖得床都在抖 |
[18:03] | and when she started shaking, it went fast. | 她抖得很快 |
[18:06] | She dangled. | 一直摇 |
[18:08] | She died. | 最后死了 |
[18:11] | And my boy… | 我儿子 |
[18:14] | I once dreamed his little legs | 有一次梦到他的小腿 |
[18:17] | stopped working, they just… | 不能动了 |
[18:19] | stopped one day… and he couldn’t walk | 不能走路 |
[18:24] | and he couldn’t stand and he couldn’t speak | 他站不起来 说不了话 |
[18:27] | and then he couldn’t do anything but cry. | 只能哭 |
[18:30] | Cry and bang on the walls. | 边哭边撞墙 |
[18:33] | Bang on the walls for help and bang on the walls for Momma | 撞墙求救 找妈妈 |
[18:36] | and just bang, bang, bang, bang, | 一直撞 |
[18:39] | and he couldn’t even see. | 他都看不见了 |
[18:40] | In the end, he couldn’t see me there with him, | 最后他看不见我在陪着他 |
[18:43] | and then he stopped banging, he stopped crying, | 然后就不撞了 也不哭了 |
[18:45] | he stopped it all once he died. | 死了就停了 |
[18:48] | I held him so long that he went cold in my arms. | 我抱着他很久 他在我怀里慢慢变凉 |
[19:05] | But that was just a dream. | 但这只是梦 |
[19:08] | Just a dream. | 只是梦 |
[19:10] | The worst dream. | 最糟的梦 |
[19:12] | A screaming meemie. | 惊声尖叫 |
[19:15] | But then I woke up. | 但我醒了 |
[19:18] | And they were safe in their beds. | 他们在床上安然无恙 |
[19:33] | They’re perfect, aren’t they? | 他们真完美啊 |
[19:40] | They’re the elephant’s eyebrows, those two. | 两个小家伙真好 |
[19:45] | And I bet you’d do anything for them. | 你愿意为他们做任何事吧 |
[19:47] | Ain’t that so? | 是吧 |
[19:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:52] | So what if… | 如果 |
[19:54] | they was having a dream? | 他们在做梦怎么办 |
[19:57] | I mean, bad ones. | 噩梦 |
[19:59] | I mean posi-lutely screamin’ meemies. | 惊声尖叫的噩梦 |
[20:03] | The worst of the worst. | 最糟的梦 |
[20:06] | What would you do? | 你怎么办 |
[20:10] | I’d wake them up. | 我会叫醒他们 |
[20:13] | I mean a dream so mean, | 一个特别糟糕的梦 |
[20:16] | so scary. | 很可怕 |
[20:19] | A dream about | 一个 |
[20:21] | sick | 讨厌 |
[20:22] | and sad | 悲伤 |
[20:25] | and disease | 疾病 |
[20:27] | and rot | 腐烂 |
[20:28] | and loss | 失去 |
[20:30] | and darkness. | 黑暗的梦 |
[20:34] | If they was stuck in that dream, | 如果他们被困于梦中 |
[20:36] | you’d wake ’em. | 你就把他们叫醒 |
[20:39] | – Of course. – And keep them safe. | -当然 -保护他们 |
[20:41] | No more bad dreams, no more screaming meemies. | 不再做噩梦 没有惊声尖叫 |
[20:44] | You’d wake ’em up and you’d keep ’em just perfect. | 你会把他们叫醒 保护他们 |
[20:47] | Just like they is, wouldn’t you? | 护他们周全 对吧 |
[20:50] | I would. | 是的 |
[20:53] | Well, mitt me, kid, | 那听着 孩子 |
[20:57] | ’cause I got a secret. | 我有个秘诀 |
[21:01] | A way to wake ’em up. | 可以叫醒他们 |
[21:03] | A way to keep ’em safe… | 保护他们 |
[21:06] | if they get stuck in them dreams. | 不让他们困在梦里 |
[21:11] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[21:20] | Liv! | 丽芙 |
[21:24] | Hugh? | 休 |
[21:33] | – Liv, what the fuck? – I… | -丽芙 你在干什么 -我 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry, I was… | 对不起 我… |
[21:37] | I was– I was having a horrible dream. | 我做了个噩梦 |
[21:41] | You think? | 是嘛 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[21:44] | I– I don’t even know what… | 我都不知道… |
[21:46] | – What’s going on with you? – Nothing. | -你这是怎么了 -没什么 |
[21:48] | You’re holding a fucking screwdriver to my throat! | 你拿着螺丝刀对着我的喉咙 |
[21:51] | No, I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[21:53] | I… I was… | 我 |
[21:57] | I guess I could see if Janet’s up for a visit. | 也许我可以问问珍妮特 |
[22:02] | Just for a couple days or something. | 去她家住几天 |
[22:04] | That could be good. | 那很好 |
[22:06] | – Just a few. – But how? | -只去几天 -不行啊 |
[22:09] | You’d have to juggle the kids and the house– | 你得照顾孩子 修缮房子 |
[22:11] | I’ll manage. | 我会想办法 |
[22:14] | I just think I’ve underestimated these migraines, you know? | 我应该是低估了偏头痛 |
[22:18] | These constant dreams. | 没完没了的梦 |
[22:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:22] | You’re just tired. | 你只是累了 |
[22:24] | It just snuck up on me all of a sudden. | 总是会突然做梦 |
[22:28] | But, um… | 不过… |
[22:31] | I’ll sort it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[22:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:53] | Slow down, kids. | 慢点 孩子们 |
[23:14] | Liv? Liv. | 丽芙 丽芙 |
[23:27] | – Goodnight, button. – Goodnight. | -晚安 小扣子 -晚安 |
[23:31] | – I love you so much. – I love you, too. | -我好爱你 -我也是 |
[23:36] | Now, I want you two to get good rest. | 你们好好休息 |
[23:38] | What if I have a bad dream? | 要是我做噩梦呢 |
[23:40] | Like what? | 什么噩梦 |
[23:42] | Like the old Bent-Neck Lady? | 歪脖女士 |
[23:45] | Or the little blonde girl in the woods? | 或者树林里的金发小女孩 |
[23:48] | Not the Bent-Neck Lady. | 不是歪脖女士 |
[23:50] | What if I have a worse dream? | 如果我做特别可怕的梦呢 |
[23:53] | Well, I’m sure we can handle any dream you have. | 什么梦都会没事的 |
[23:55] | What if I dream that you kill us? | 要是我梦到你要杀我们呢 |
[23:59] | What? | 什么 |
[24:01] | What if I dream that you sent us away | 要是我梦到你把我们送入黑暗 |
[24:04] | into the dark and we get hurt? | 我们受伤了呢 |
[24:06] | Really hurt. | 很重的伤 |
[24:07] | You send us away, out into the dark, | 你把我们送入黑暗 |
[24:10] | and my heart breaks right in half, | 我的心碎成两半 |
[24:12] | and I can’t feel anything happy, | 感觉不到快乐了 |
[24:14] | for weeks and months and years until I can’t stand it anymore. | 几周 几个月 几年 直到我受不了了 |
[24:18] | And I– I have to die. | 我只能死 |
[24:21] | And what if I’m so sad | 如果我很难过 |
[24:23] | and scared of the dark out there, | 害怕黑暗 |
[24:26] | that I put poison in me? | 然后给自己下毒呢 |
[24:29] | I poison myself for years and years, | 给自己下好几年的毒 |
[24:32] | until my blood turns into poison, my body breaks down. | 直到我的血里都有毒 身体溃烂 |
[24:37] | You send us out there into the dark and the dark gets us, | 你把我们送入黑暗 我们被黑暗吞噬 |
[24:41] | a piece at a time, over years and years and years, | 一点点的 一年接着一年 |
[24:46] | until I’m on a silver table, with my jaw wired shut, | 直到我躺在银桌上 下巴被缝起来了 |
[24:50] | and Luke is dead and cold on the floor | 卢克死了 尸体躺在地上 |
[24:53] | with a needle in his arm. | 胳膊上插根针 |
[24:55] | And it was you that killed us, | 是你杀了我们 |
[24:58] | because you sent us out there, | 因为你是把我们送过去的 |
[25:00] | in the night, | 在夜里 |
[25:02] | in the dark. | 黑暗中 |
[25:05] | I would never. | 我不会的 |
[25:06] | What did you say? | 什么 |
[25:09] | I would never. | 我不会的 |
[25:10] | Would you wake us up from a dream like that? | 你会把我们从这种梦中叫醒吗 |
[25:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:15] | And keep us safe? | 保护我们 |
[25:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:18] | But are we safe with you, Mommy? | 我们和你在一起安全吗 妈妈 |
[25:21] | Are we really? | 真的安全吗 |
[25:23] | What? | 什么 |
[25:24] | What do you mean, sweetheart? | 什么意思 宝贝 |
[25:26] | Of course you’re safe with me. | 当然安全 |
[25:30] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[25:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:36] | Where are the twins? | 双胞胎呢 |
[25:37] | They’re downstairs. | 在楼下 |
[25:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:43] | – Are you sure you’re– – I’m fine, sweetie, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 亲爱的 |
[25:58] | Oh, I didn’t see you. | 我刚才没看到你 |
[26:02] | I’m hiding. | 我在躲着 |
[26:04] | It’s amazing, a house this size, | 这房子这么大 |
[26:06] | it’s really, really hard to find a corner to yourself. | 找个地方待着都这么难吗 |
[26:12] | What you doing with those? | 这是干嘛的 |
[26:15] | These are actually for a little project your son is working on, | 你儿子在做个小设计 |
[26:18] | but don’t tell him I told you. | 别跟他说我告诉你了 |
[26:20] | It’s a surprise. | 这是惊喜 |
[26:21] | For me? | 给我的 |
[26:23] | That’s right. | 对 |
[26:25] | He’s… | 他 |
[26:28] | He’s worried about you. | 他担心你 |
[26:34] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:37] | You homeschool, don’t you, Clara? | 你孩子在家上学 对吧 克拉拉 |
[26:40] | I do. | 是的 |
[26:42] | I think I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[26:45] | I didn’t used to, | 以前我不理解 |
[26:47] | but if I think too long about the world out there… | 但是想想外面的世界 |
[26:51] | My little one is better with me. | 孩子还是跟我在一起比较好 |
[26:54] | I know it. I know it well. | 我很清楚 |
[26:56] | I’ve always thought our whole job was | 我原来以为我们要帮孩子 |
[26:59] | just getting them ready for the world. | 适应外面的世界 |
[27:01] | But I don’t know why.I… | 但不知道为什么 |
[27:04] | look at my little ones right now and… | 我看着孩子们 |
[27:08] | I just feel… | 感觉 |
[27:10] | terror… | 很害怕 |
[27:13] | at them outside those walls. | 怕他们去墙外 |
[27:19] | It’s like I have a rock in my gut. | 感觉我内心悬着一块石头 |
[27:25] | It’s just anxiety. | 很焦虑 |
[27:27] | And thank goodness I have Hugh. | 还好我有休 |
[27:30] | He’s my line. | 他是我的风筝线 |
[27:33] | I’ve always needed someone to keep me grounded, | 我需要有人一直拉着我 |
[27:36] | get me out of my head. | 让我清醒 |
[27:39] | I mean, the kids are safe, it’s just in my head. | 孩子们很安全 我只是在乱想 |
[27:44] | No. | 不 |
[27:47] | No, I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[27:49] | but if you’re worried about your children, | 但如果你在担心孩子 |
[27:51] | you don’t let anyone tell you what you’re feeling is wrong. | 别人告诉你感觉不对 都别听 |
[27:55] | You don’t let anyone tell you to relax, | 别听他们说要放松 |
[27:58] | especially someone who didn’t carry those souls in their core, | 尤其是不用对孩子负责 |
[28:01] | feel them growing. | 感受他们成长的人 |
[28:05] | Stand firm between the world out there and these little souls, | 坚定一点 保护孩子们 |
[28:09] | because the world out there has teeth, | 因为外面的世界有尖牙 |
[28:11] | and it is hungry and it is stupid | 它饥饿又愚蠢 |
[28:12] | and it eats and eats mindlessly. | 无所顾忌地吞食 |
[28:14] | It doesn’t care that they’re innocent. | 它才不管无辜的孩子们 |
[28:17] | You listen to your gut. | 你要跟着直觉走 |
[28:19] | Hold the door. | 守住门 |
[28:22] | Even if it makes them hate you. | 哪怕他们会恨你 |
[28:24] | Even if he does. | 哪怕让他恨你 |
[28:28] | How much longer are you staying here? | 你还要在这住多久 |
[28:31] | I mean, your family. | 你们一家子 |
[28:33] | We were hoping to be out by the end of August so… | 我们计划在八月底前搬走 |
[28:37] | the kids can go to school, but… | 孩子正好开学 但 |
[28:39] | who knows, now that we have this mold issue? | 谁知道呢 现在房子又发霉了 |
[28:42] | August is good. | 八月挺好 |
[28:46] | Better if it’s sooner. | 早点更好了 |
[28:49] | And for you, | 对你而言 |
[28:51] | maybe even sooner than that. | 可能会更早 |
[28:54] | Why would you say that? | 为什么 |
[28:56] | It’s just a thought. | 就是感觉 |
[29:01] | This house… | 这个房子 |
[29:04] | it’s a strange house. | 很奇怪 |
[29:08] | I’ve worked here a long time, | 我在这干了很久 |
[29:10] | and all I can tell you is that | 我只能说 |
[29:11] | it’s just as stupid and hungry as anything else. | 这里很蠢 又饥饿 |
[29:15] | We don’t stay after dark, | 我们天黑前就会离开 |
[29:17] | Horace and I. | 霍勒斯和我 |
[29:20] | And my child is not allowed to step foot in this place. | 我的孩子不能进来的 |
[29:23] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[29:28] | I wasn’t even going to help when you first bought this house. | 你们刚买的时候 我都没打算帮忙 |
[29:32] | Horace said he would be helping your man | 霍勒斯说要帮你丈夫 |
[29:34] | and asked if I’d join in, | 问我要不要帮忙 |
[29:37] | but I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[29:39] | I didn’t want to watch anything else get fed upon. | 我不再看到有东西被吞食 |
[29:45] | But then, | 但后来 |
[29:46] | he said it was a family. | 他说是一家人 |
[29:50] | Little children. | 有小孩子 |
[29:53] | Two children the same age as my… | 两个孩子的年龄和我孩子 |
[29:57] | So I said I would work. | 我就来了 |
[30:00] | In the daylight. | 只在白天来 |
[30:03] | To keep an eye. | 看着你们 |
[30:06] | It’s just a house. | 这只是一个房子 |
[30:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:11] | It’s very different in the night. | 晚上很不一样 |
[30:13] | It’s different in the dark. | 晚上不一样 |
[30:17] | But you know that, don’t you? | 但你知道 对吧 |
[30:22] | I actually, I’m going to… | 我其实想 |
[30:25] | take a little break. | 休息一下 |
[30:27] | Heading to my sister’s on Monday. | 周一去我妹那 |
[30:30] | Just… get some air. | 散散心 |
[30:34] | Very good. | 很好 |
[30:39] | Well, I should get these to the young man. | 我要把这些给小伙子送过去了 |
[30:42] | Let him finish his project. | 让他完全他的工程 |
[30:50] | I’ll pray for you, Olivia. | 为你祈祷 奥利维亚 |
[30:53] | I know that’s not your thing, but… | 我知道你不祈祷 但 |
[30:55] | I always do, every night, | 我每晚都会祈祷 |
[30:56] | say a prayer for your family in these walls. | 为墙内的你们一家祈祷 |
[31:01] | I’ll say a few extra tonight, for you. | 今晚我会为你多祈祷几句的 |
[31:05] | Thank you, Clara. | 谢谢 克拉拉 |
[31:07] | I appreciate that. | 感谢 |
[31:10] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[31:19] | You did this? | 是你弄的吗 |
[31:20] | I mean, this is beautiful. You did this by yourself? | 真漂亮 你自己弄的 |
[31:23] | Thought it might cheer you up. | 想着能让你开心点 |
[31:26] | – Dad said you’ve been, uh– – What? | -爸爸说你 -怎么了 |
[31:29] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[31:32] | I’m– I just– | 我 |
[31:33] | I know you’re taking a little vacation. | 我知道你要去度个假 |
[31:36] | I wanted to cheer you up. | 我想逗你开心 |
[31:39] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[31:42] | How long are you going to be gone? | 你要去多久 |
[31:44] | Not long. | 不久的 |
[31:45] | Not long, honey. I just need a little time away. | 不久 亲爱的 我只是想散散心 |
[31:48] | It’s nothing more than that. Okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:54] | This is perfect. | 太完美了 |
[31:56] | Thank you. Thank you. I love it. | 谢谢 我很喜欢 |
[32:03] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:05] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[32:13] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[32:18] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[32:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:24] | You’re saying it was an accident? | 你说这是意外 |
[32:25] | So you accidentally put your hand through a mirror, Liv? | 你手不小心打穿镜子了 丽芙 |
[32:28] | – I talked to Steve. – I can’t speak to how Steve– | -我跟史蒂文说了 -他怎么说的我不知道 |
[32:30] | I talked to Steve, and to hear him tell it– | 我问过史蒂文了 他说 |
[32:32] | I can’t speak to how Steve tells it. | 我不知道史蒂文怎么说的 |
[32:37] | What am I supposed to do here? | 我该怎么做 |
[32:40] | What do you want me to do, huh? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[32:43] | I don’t know. I don’t know… | 不知道 |
[32:47] | I think I do need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[32:49] | I think I need your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[32:51] | Or someone’s. I don’t… | 或是其他人 我不 |
[32:53] | I’m not me right now. | 我状态不好 |
[32:55] | I just– I can’t seem to find me. | 我找不到自我了 |
[32:58] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[33:00] | You’re stressed about the flip, | 翻修房子的事压力太大了 |
[33:02] | about the kids, you– | 还有孩子 |
[33:05] | – You’re stressed. – No. | -你压力太大了 -不 |
[33:06] | – You– – I’m not. | -你 -不是 |
[33:10] | I was when we got here. | 我们来的时候是的 |
[33:13] | I was all the things, | 你说的那些都对 |
[33:15] | all the familiar things. | 就是往常的那种 |
[33:18] | I was stressed and excited | 我压力很大也很兴奋 |
[33:21] | and content and motivated and concerned | 满足 有动力也很担心 |
[33:25] | and exhausted and annoyed. | 精疲力尽还生气 |
[33:29] | And grounded and nervous | 踏实 紧张 |
[33:31] | and creative and proud | 有创造力还有骄傲 |
[33:33] | and… and all of the things. | 各种感触 |
[33:37] | But all those colors, | 但这些颜色 |
[33:40] | they’re all gone now, Hugh. | 都不见了 休 |
[33:44] | And there’s only one left. | 只剩下一个 |
[33:47] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[33:52] | That’s all I am. | 没错 |
[33:53] | There’s nothing else. | 没有其他的 |
[33:56] | I’m only scared. | 就是害怕 |
[34:04] | Do you think there’s something wrong with me? | 你觉得我有问题吗 |
[34:07] | Like– Like– | 就是 |
[34:08] | Like, really wrong? | 很严重的问题 |
[34:25] | I think maybe Monday’s a little late for your trip. | 我觉得周一出发有点晚了 |
[34:33] | I’ll go tomorrow, then. | 那我明天就走 |
[34:35] | First thing. | 一大早 |
[34:42] | It’s gonna be okay, Liv. | 没事的 丽芙 |
[34:47] | But you’ll have to handle the kids and the house– | 但你得带孩子 弄房子 |
[34:49] | I can handle it. | 我能搞定 |
[34:51] | – I won’t let anything happen to them. – It’s not that simple. | -不会有事的 -没那么简单 |
[34:54] | It is. | 是的 |
[34:57] | They’ll be fine. | 他们没事的 |
[35:00] | So will you. | 你也是 |
[35:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:14] | So will you. | 你也是 |
[35:20] | You guys be good. | 你们要乖 |
[35:21] | And take care of your poor, handsome dad for me, okay? | 帮我照顾好可怜的帅爸爸 好吗 |
[35:26] | You still haven’t said how long you’ll be gone. | 你还没说要去多久 |
[35:28] | Not long. | 不久 |
[35:29] | Aunt Janet just needs my help for a little bit. | 珍妮特姨妈要我帮点忙 |
[35:31] | I could go with you. | 我可以和你一起 |
[35:34] | I’m afraid not, honey, not this time. | 恐怕不行 亲爱的 这次不行 |
[35:37] | The cab’s outside. I got to get to the airport. | 出租车在外面了 我要去机场了 |
[35:40] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没事的 |
[35:42] | You fly safe. | 你一路平安 |
[35:45] | Call me when you get to Janet’s, okay? | 到了珍妮特那给我打电话 好吗 |
[35:47] | I will. | 好 |
[35:50] | – I love you. – So much. | -我爱你 -我也很爱你 |
[35:56] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[35:58] | Yes, sweetie? | 嗯 宝贝 |
[35:59] | Can Abigail spend the night while you’re gone? | 你不在 艾比盖尔能在这住一晚吗 |
[36:02] | Like a sleepover. | 过个夜 |
[36:03] | Nellie said it was okay. She can have my bed. | 奈莉说没事 她可以睡我的床 |
[36:07] | That’s fine, sweetie. | 好的 宝贝 |
[36:09] | Be good. | 乖乖哦 |
[36:53] | It’s not possible. | 不可能啊 |
[37:08] | Okay, Luke, listen, you cannot just sit here– | 卢克 你不能坐这 |
[37:11] | Guys. Guys. Guys! | 孩子们 |
[37:13] | Quiet, it’s your mom. | 安静 是妈妈 |
[37:15] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[37:16] | How was your flight? | 航班顺利吗 |
[37:17] | It was fine. | 挺好的 |
[37:19] | Ask Mom where the couscous is. | 问妈妈古斯米在哪 |
[37:20] | – I want the couscous. – Dad! | -我要 -爸爸 |
[37:22] | I’m not seriously gonna eat this. | 我不吃的 |
[37:23] | – Tastes like cardboard. – Abigail’s coming over tonight, Mom. | -口感像硬纸板 -艾比盖尔今晚过来 妈妈 |
[37:26] | Like I said. | 我说了哈 |
[37:28] | – Tell Dad he can’t just feed us cereal. – I’m sorry, honey. | -告诉爸爸不能给我们吃麦片 -抱歉 亲爱的 |
[37:30] | How’s– How’s Janet? | 珍妮特怎么样 |
[37:31] | – She’s fine. – Well, tell her I said hi. | -挺好的 -代我问个好 |
[37:34] | I’m gonna stay up so late! | 我要熬夜 |
[37:35] | – Dad! – Dad! | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[37:37] | Hugh says hi. | 休跟你问好 |
[37:38] | Guys! Guys! | 孩子们 |
[37:41] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:41] | – Janet says hi. – Be quiet. | -珍妮特向你问好 -安静 |
[37:43] | She’s making margaritas. | 她在调玛格丽塔 |
[37:45] | Do you want to call me back later | 等孩子睡了 |
[37:46] | – when the kids have gone to sleep? – Dad! | -你再打过来吧 -爸爸 |
[37:48] | No, you have your hands full. | 不 你忙吧 |
[37:50] | – I can hear you, bud. – Dad! | -我能听到 -爸爸 |
[37:52] | – Okay. – Will someone help? | -好 -来帮个忙 |
[40:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:13] | Shirley. | 谢丽 |
[40:16] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:18] | I’m looking for food. | 我找吃的 |
[40:20] | Dad really phoned in dinner. | 爸爸晚餐做得好难吃 |
[40:23] | But… what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[40:25] | I thought you were at Aunt Janet’s. | 你不是去珍妮特姨妈那了么 |
[40:28] | I just missed you all so much. That’s all. | 我太想你们了而已 |
[40:37] | Are you dreaming, too? | 你也在做梦吗 |
[40:41] | What? | 什么 |
[40:44] | You grew up so fast. | 你们长得真快 |
[40:47] | You and Steve. | 你和史蒂文 |
[40:49] | Theo, too. | 还有西奥 |
[40:52] | Kittens need their mommies and then they don’t. | 小猫需要妈妈 长大就不用了 |
[40:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:05] | Go to bed, sweetie. | 去睡吧 宝贝 |
[41:20] | Nellie. | 奈莉 |
[41:21] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[41:24] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[41:30] | Oh, honey, what are you do… | 亲爱的 你怎么 |
[41:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:36] | Who are…? | 你是 |
[41:41] | You’re Abigail. | 你是艾比盖尔 |
[41:43] | See? I told you she was real. | 瞧 我说了她是真实的 |
[41:45] | I’m sorry. Luke said it was okay. | 抱歉 卢克说可以的 |
[41:48] | You said she could sleep over, so did Dad. | 你说她可以来过夜的 爸爸也同意了 |
[41:51] | I don’t want to get in any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[41:53] | Oh, aren’t you just the sweetest? | 真贴心 |
[41:56] | No, dear, you’re not in any trouble. | 不 亲爱的 你没惹麻烦 |
[41:59] | We were actually about to have a surprise tea party. | 我们来办个惊喜茶会吧 |
[42:04] | Tea party? | 茶会 |
[42:05] | I know, you’ve been so patient. | 我知道你们等了很久 |
[42:07] | But we have to be very quiet little kittens and follow me, okay? | 静悄悄地跟着我 好吗 |
[42:15] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[42:17] | Would you like to join us? | 你来吗 |
[42:24] | It’s open! | 门开了 |
[42:27] | You found the key. | 你找到钥匙了 |
[42:30] | You want to know the secret? | 想知道秘密吗 |
[42:32] | We are the key. | 我们就是钥匙 |
[42:47] | No… | 不 |
[42:49] | Liv. | 丽芙 |
[42:53] | No. | 不 |
[42:58] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[42:59] | No, I’m– I’m sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[43:01] | I must have dozed off. | 我肯定是睡着了 |
[43:05] | Are you okay, sweetheart? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[43:07] | What are you doing awake? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[43:09] | I thought you said Mom was at Aunt Janet’s. | 你不是说妈妈去珍妮特姨妈那了么 |
[43:14] | She is. | 是啊 |
[43:15] | But I just saw her in the kitchen and she was being really weird. | 但我在厨房看到她了 她好奇怪 |
[43:22] | Abigail, | 艾比盖尔 |
[43:24] | how do you take your tea? | 你要喝什么茶 |
[43:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:28] | Abigail’s not allowed to leave her house very much. | 艾比盖尔不怎么能出门 |
[43:32] | – Is that so? – She’s sneaky, though. | -是吗 -但她很机灵 |
[43:35] | Like me. | 像我 |
[43:37] | You can’t tell my mom, though. She worries about everything. | 但你不能告诉我妈 她很爱操心 |
[43:43] | Well, | 那 |
[43:44] | you’re perfectly safe. | 你很安全 |
[43:46] | That’s what this is all about, actually. | 这其实就是关键 |
[43:48] | Making sure everyone’s safe. | 保护大家 |
[43:50] | Always safe. | 永远安全 |
[44:09] | It’s still a little hot. | 有点烫 |
[44:11] | You blow on it. | 你吹吹 |
[44:14] | Your cup of stars. | 你的星星杯 |
[44:16] | And when you drink it, | 喝的时候 |
[44:18] | you hold your pinkie up, like this. | 小拇指像这样翘起来 |
[44:25] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[44:26] | I need mine. | 我也要 |
[44:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[44:41] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[44:44] | Nothing at all. | 没什么 |
[44:46] | Finally. | 终于 |
[44:48] | You’re so beautiful, the three of you. | 你们三个真漂亮 |
[44:53] | I’m just– | 我 |
[44:54] | I’m just so happy. | 我真高兴 |
[45:24] | You don’t have to worry now, sweetie. | 亲爱的 不用担心了 |
[45:26] | – About what? – What you asked me. | -担心什么 -你问过我的 |
[45:29] | That really bad dream. | 那个噩梦 |
[45:32] | Of course I’d wake you. | 我当然会叫醒你 |
[45:35] | I’m waking us all up. | 我这就把大家都叫醒 |
[45:36] | What dream? | 什么梦 |
[45:44] | It’s okay, she’s having a nightmare. | 没事的 她做噩梦了 |
[45:46] | She’s going to wake up. | 马上就要醒了 |
[45:47] | – What’s wrong? – Abigail! | -怎么了 -艾比盖尔 |
[45:49] | It’s just a moment, then there’ll be no more pain. | 等一下就没有痛苦了 |
[45:52] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[45:53] | Drink your tea. | 喝茶吧 |
[46:06] | – Hugh! – Daddy! | -休 -爸爸 |
[46:08] | Hey, stop! | 住手 |
[46:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[46:59] | It’s Abigail in the window! | 艾比盖尔在窗口 |
[47:01] | She’s okay! | 她没事 |
[47:02] | She’s in the window! | 她在窗口 |
[47:23] | Get up. | 起来 |
[47:24] | – Stevie, get up. – Dad? | -史蒂文 起来 -爸爸 |
[47:47] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[48:00] | They’re in there. | 他们在里面 |
[48:13] | He wants to take ’em away from you. | 他要把孩子从你身边带走 |
[48:19] | He wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[48:23] | He is, doll. | 会的 宝贝 |
[48:25] | She lies. | 她骗人 |
[48:40] | She lies, | 她骗人 |
[48:43] | that one. | 那个人 |
[48:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[48:46] | Poppy. | 波比 |
[48:48] | She’s a liar. | 她是骗子 |
[48:53] | Can– Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[48:56] | What can I do for you, dear? | 帮什么 亲爱的 |
[49:02] | I need to wake up. | 我要醒过来 |
[49:05] | Eyes closed! | 眼睛闭好 |
[49:08] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[49:09] | No! | 不 |
[49:17] | No… | 不 |
[49:21] | Get back in the car! | 回车上去 |
[49:21] | I see Abigail in the window! | 我看到艾比盖尔在窗口了 |
[49:28] | Stop! | 别走 |
[49:34] | He’s killing them. | 他要杀了他们 |
[49:35] | He’s driving them into the dark. | 他要带他们驶入黑暗 |
[49:36] | He’s killing them. | 他要杀了他们 |
[49:37] | He’s killing all of them. | 全都杀了 |
[49:39] | – He’s driving them toward a silver table. – Stop. | -他要把他们送到银桌上 -住口 |
[49:42] | He’s driving them toward disease | 带他们驶向疾病 |
[49:44] | and heartbreak and sadness and death, | 心碎 悲伤和死亡 |
[49:46] | and those teeth, those teeth that’ll tear and chew | 那些尖牙会撕烂咀嚼他们 |
[49:48] | and eat them alive a piece at a time. | 一点一点地吃掉 |
[49:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[50:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[50:32] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[50:47] | No. | 不 |
[50:49] | No… | 不 |
[50:53] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[51:12] | Are you awake now? | 你醒了吗 |
[52:28] | He’s killing them. | 他要杀了他们 |
[52:32] | He’s killing all of them. | 全都杀了 |
[52:34] | It’s okay, sugar. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[52:37] | It’s just a dream. | 只是个梦 |
[52:39] | Just a screaming meemie. | 只是惊声尖叫的梦 |
[52:43] | I want to wake up. | 我想醒过来 |
[52:45] | Then wake up, | 那就醒吧 |
[52:47] | and find those little bugs safe in their beds. | 就会看到小家伙们安全地躺在床上 |
[53:04] | I want to wake up. | 我想醒来 |
[53:07] | So badly. | 很想 |
[53:12] | Why can’t I wake up? | 为什么醒不来 |
[54:02] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[54:03] | Whoa, it’s so cool. | 好酷啊 |
[54:05] | – This is it. – Huge. | -到了 -好大啊 |
[54:08] | – It’s like a castle. – Bigger than anything I’ve ever seen. | -像个城堡呢 -从没见过这么大的房子 |
[54:10] | – It’s huge. – So big. | -好大 -太大了 |
[54:13] | – Oh, my God, this is insane. – Right? | -天啊 太扯了 -是吧 |
[54:15] | Okay, don’t go far, we still need help unloading the car. | 别跑远了 我们还得从车上拿东西呢 |
[54:18] | Hey, Luke, stay close. Stay– | 卢克 别跑远了 |
[54:19] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[54:21] | – It’s freezing in here. – Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | -这里冻死了 -太夸张了吧 |
[54:23] | It’s awesome. | 好棒啊 |
[54:24] | Yeah, and it’ll be awesome all summer long. | 整个夏天都会很棒的 |
[54:26] | I gotta get my camera. Do know which bag had my camera? | 我要去拿相机 在哪个包 |
[54:29] | – Blue bag, still in the car. – It smells weird, too. | -蓝色的 还在车里 -味道也好奇怪 |
[54:32] | You know, Dad and I have a lot of work to do, | 爸爸和我还有很多活 |
[54:34] | but once we sell it– | 但只要卖掉 |
[54:36] | – We’re gonna be rich! – Don’t say that to them. | -我们就发财了 -别跟他们说这个 |
[54:38] | – We’re gonna be swimming in it! – Whatever. | -可以在钞票中徜徉 -随便吧 |
[54:40] | Just fix the heat. | 把暖气修一下 |
[54:42] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, long day. | -你没事吧 -嗯 今天真不容易 |
[54:44] | Well, at least they’re excited. | 起码他们很开心 |
[54:46] | It’s gonna be a long summer. | 这个夏天会很长啊 |
[54:48] | Well, haven’t you always wanted an endless summer? | 你不是一直想要个无尽的夏日吗 |
[54:50] | Did you see the staircase? | 看到楼梯了吗 |
[54:52] | It’s awesome. I mean, it’s just awesome. | 好棒啊 太棒了 |
[54:54] | So many books are in there. | 里面有好多书 |
[54:55] | You guys can take books for your summer reading. | 你们可以当暑期读物看 |
[54:58] | – Where’s my room? – Yeah, where’s our room? | -我是哪个房间 -我们的房间在哪 |
[55:00] | – All the rooms are upstairs. – Upstairs! | -房间都在楼上 -楼上 |
[55:02] | I get the biggest one! | 最大的归我 |
[55:03] | They already picked out rooms, Shirl, | 房间已经选好了 谢丽 |
[55:05] | and besides, I’m the oldest so I should get the biggest room. | 而且我是老大 所以最大的归我 |
[55:08] | Okay, wait up. I’ll show you. | 等等 我带你们看看 |
[55:10] | And we’ve already assigned the bedrooms, | 卧室已经分好了 |
[55:12] | so no fighting over the bedrooms. | 不许吵 |
[55:14] | Dad, tell Shirley I’m not sharing a room! | 爸爸 跟谢丽说 我不合住的 |
[55:17] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[55:19] | It’s all you. | 交给你了 |
[55:20] | Gee, thanks. | 天啊 谢了 |
[55:21] | Dad, Theo’s taking the green room! I want the green room! | 爸爸 西奥要绿房间 我想要 |
[55:24] | – Tough luck, it’s done. – I’m on my way. I’ll show you. | -那也没辙 我选了 -来了 我带你们看 |
[55:29] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[55:32] | You guys go on without me. | 你们去吧 别管我 |
[55:35] | How could we? | 怎么可能 |