Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

He’s Just Not That Into You(他其实没那么喜欢你)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user He’s Just Not That Into You(他其实没那么喜欢你)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:他其实没那么喜欢你
英文名称:He's Just Not That Into You
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] A girl will never forget the first boy she likes. 女孩子永远不会忘记自己喜欢上的第一个男孩
[00:43] Even if things don’t quite work out. 即使事情不尽人意
[00:48] Why did you do that? 为什么推我?
[00:49] Because you smell like dog poo. 因为你闻起来像狗便便
[00:51] You’re so stupid,just like dog poo. 你蠢得像狗便便
[00:54] You’re made out of poo! 你是狗便便做的!
[00:57] But usually someone is there to offer words of wisdom. 但总有人为你排疑解惑
[01:01] Made… 狗…
[01:02] … of… … 便便…
[01:04] … dog… … 做…
[01:05] … poo. … 的
[01:07] Honey… 宝贝…
[01:08] … do you know why that little boy did those things and said those things? … 知道为什么那男孩要那样做 那样说吗?
[01:14] It’s because he likes you. 因为他喜欢你
[01:16] And there it is. 就是这个
[01:18] That’s the beginning of our problem. 这就是我们问题的开始
[01:22] That little boy is doing those terrible things because he’s got a crush on you. 那个小男孩欺负你 是因为他喜欢你
[01:27] Do you know what this means? 知道这意味着什么吗?
[01:29] We’re all encouraged… 我们被鼓励…
[01:30] …no,programmed… … 不 被设计…
[01:31] …to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk… …去相信 如果一个小子做了令你伤心的事
[01:34] …that means he likes you. … 就表示他喜欢你
[01:39] Here’s the problem: he likes you too much. 问题就在这儿: 他太喜欢你了
[01:42] You’re too pretty and too awesome. 而你太漂亮太能干
[01:44] – Yes. – He can’t handle it. – 嗯 – 他不知所措
[01:48] That Phi Delt so obviously liked you. 那个Phi Delt显然很喜欢你
[01:51] I’m sure he just lost your number. 我相信他只是弄丢了你的号码
[01:55] He’s not asking you out because he’s intimidated by your professional success. 他不约你是因为 他被你成功的事业吓到了
[02:10] Trust me. It’s because he’s just getting out of a serious relationship. 相信我 因为他刚结束了一段认真的感情
[02:14] Trust me. It’s because he’s never had a serious relationship. 相信我 因为他从没有过认真的感情
[02:30] Why do we say this stuff to each other? 为什么我们这样互相宽慰?
[02:33] Is it possible that it’s because we’re too scared… 难道因为我们太害怕…
[02:36] …and it’s too hard to say the one obvious truth… … 太难说出那个…
[02:39] …that’s staring everyone in the face? … 显而易见的事实?
[02:43] 其实你不懂他的心
[02:59] So Janine says you’re a real estate agent. Janine说你是个房地产经纪人
[03:01] Yeah,but I’m not one of those cheesy ones… 对 不过我不是那种低级的人…
[03:04] … that puts my headshots on bus benches and grocery carts. …会在公交椅或商店推车上 贴大头广告
[03:07] So just,like,Frisbees and notepads? 你贴在飞盘或笔记本上?
[03:09] Basically. 差不多
[03:11] – It’s much classier. – My thoughts exactly. – 高级多了 – 正是如此
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1508个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:241个,六级词汇:108个,GRE词汇:139个,托福词汇:187个,考研词汇:268个,专四词汇:209个,专八词汇:41个,
所有生词标注共:487个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:16] Wonder why Janine never thought to introduce us before. 为什么Janine不早点介绍我们认识
[03:19] I don’t know. I don’t know. 不知道 不知道
[03:21] – Hey,guys. Want another round? – You want one more? – 嗨 伙计们 再来一杯? – 想再来杯吗?
[03:25] Only if you do. I mean,if you need to get going,I totally… 除非你也喝 如果你想喝 我可以…
[03:32] Uh… 嗯…
[03:33] Okay,well… 好吧…
[03:37] Sure. One more. Ketel and soda? 再来个加苏打的伏特加?
[03:40] And a beer,please. 还有啤酒 谢谢
[03:41] Be right back. 稍等
[03:44] – Well,Conor,I had a really nice time. – It was really nice meeting you. – Conor 今晚很愉快 – 认识你很高兴
[03:49] – Bye. – See you. – 再见 – 再见
[03:59] Hey,it’s me. 喂 是我
[04:00] He’s cute,and I think it went well. 他很可爱 进展很顺利
[04:03] And I think he might be leaving me a message at home as we speak. 我想这会儿 他正往我家电话留言呢
[04:08] Hey,it’s me. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. 喂 是我 我只想告诉你我想你
[04:12] Oh,that’s very sweet of you,Conor. Thanks. Conor 你真好 谢谢
[04:15] Listen,I was wondering if you wanted to grab a late bite. 那个 你想不想吃个夜宵
[04:19] Tonight? I… 今晚? 我…
[04:21] No,I was supposed to meet friends but I’m burnt out. Don’t be mad at me. 不行 我本来要见朋友 但我太累了 别生气
[04:25] No,of course,I’m not mad. Well,I’ll be up for a while. 我没生气 我会晚点睡
[04:28] – Do you wanna go ahead of me? – I’ll be up. – 你先来吧? – 我等你
[04:30] – Oh,can you hold on? – Okay. – 先别挂? – 好
[04:31] No,that’s fine. You just have one thing,so… 不用 你只买了一样东西…
[04:34] No,technically I have six… 严格说 买了六瓶…
[04:36] … and I’m mulling over a gum purchase,so I think you should go. … 我还在琢磨要不要买口香糖 所以你先吧
[04:40] Okay. 好吧
[04:41] Let me call you right back. 待会儿打给你
[04:42] All right. Okay. 好的
[04:44] – Hi. – Hey. – 嗨 – 你好
[04:46] Just that and that,please. 就这些 谢谢
[04:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:54] Oh,my word. 噢 不会吧
[04:57] Seriously? That’s not possible. 啊? 不可能啊
[04:59] I just deposited cash three days ago,so it’s just not possible. 我三天前才存了款 不可能爆卡
[05:02] Oh,it’s not that. Let me check something. 不是说那个 我查查
[05:06] Congratulations,you won. 恭喜 你中了
[05:08] What? 什么?
[05:09] Our Funky Fall promotion. You’re our 1000th customer this month. 本店新推出秋季促销 你是本月第1000位顾客
[05:13] What? 啊?
[05:20] Are you kidding me? 不是开玩笑吧?
[05:23] I don’t do kidding. 我不开玩笑
[05:25] Oh,my God. I can’t believe this,it’s so exciting. 上帝 我简直不敢相信 太棒了
[05:29] Oh,my God. I never won anything before. 天呐 我从没中过奖
[05:32] This is the most exciting thing that ever happened to me. Is that sad? 这竟是我有生以来最高兴的事 挺悲哀吧
[05:37] Yea… No. I don’t think so. 是… 不 不是
[05:39] – Really? – Yes. – 真的? – 嗯
[05:42] Thank you! Come here. 谢谢! 过来
[05:45] Wow. 哇
[05:49] As the Terps move to mid-ice,trying to… Terps跑到中场 想进攻
[05:51] – Hey. – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨
[05:53] – How was the date? – It was fine. Whatever. – 约会怎样? – 凑合 管它呢
[05:56] – Why are you here? – My cable’s out. – 你怎么在这儿? – 我的闭路断台了了
[05:59] Come on,Spiewak,it’s not the Ice Capades. 加油 Spiewak 这可不是作秀节目
[06:02] You didn’t hear the phone ring by any chance,did you? 电话铃有响过吗?
[06:05] – No,I didn’t. – Shit. – 没有 – 见鬼
[06:08] Anna gave me the old,”I’ll call you right back.” Anna老是那句”呆会儿打给你”
[06:10] Oh,shit,yeah? Well,how long ago? 噢 见鬼 是吗? 多久前?
[06:13] That was 22 minutes ago. 22分钟前
[06:17] Do I call back? 我打给她怎样?
[06:18] Should you call back? No,absolutely not. 你要打给她? 千万不要
[06:22] I’m gonna call back and say I’m going to bed. 我就告诉她 我要上床睡觉了
[06:24] What? No. It’s 9:30. You’re gonna…? 别 才9:30 你就…?
[06:27] No,it’s a great idea. 不 这是个好主意
[06:29] I’ll call and say,”In case you were gonna call me back,don’t… 打给她说 “不用给我打电话了…
[06:32] …because I’ll be sleeping.” A genius idea. … 因为我要睡了” 绝妙的主意
[06:34] Okay,no,that’s brilliant. 对 妙极了
[06:36] When you wake up you can say,”I’m awake now,I’m available to take your call.” 睡醒后再打电话给她 “我醒了 可以接你的电话了”
[06:40] Oh,gosh. A second. 噢 稍等
[06:42] – Sorry about that. – It’s all right. – 很抱歉 – 没关系
[06:45] I was… 我…
[06:47] Wait,what was I saying again? 我说到哪儿了?
[06:49] You don’t wanna be like your mother,wake up one morning… 你不愿像你母亲那样 一天醒来…
[06:52] …and realize you never pursued your dreams. … 发现自己从未追求过梦想
[06:54] Is that what I was saying? 我这样说了?
[06:56] – You want some gum? – No,thank you. – 来点口香糖? – 不 谢谢
[06:58] God,that’s kind of heavy for a grocery chat. 上帝 我竟然谈那么沉重的话题
[07:02] – No,that’s okay. – Isn’t it? – 没关系 – 是吗?
[07:04] – Sorry. – I actually might be able to help. – 对不起 – 或许我能帮到你
[07:07] Yeah,I know a guy at my office who deals exclusively with music clients. 我有个朋友专门接手音乐方面的客户
[07:11] – Are you kidding? – Uh- uh. – 你开玩笑吧? – 嗯哼
[07:12] Oh,my God. 噢 上帝
[07:14] – Are you my savior or something? – No. – 你是我的救世主还是什么? – 不
[07:17] – Can you hold this for a second? – Yeah. – 帮我拿一下? – 好
[07:21] Oh,this is so unexpected. 太出人意料了
[07:34] Okay… 好了…
[07:36] I don’t… 我不能…
[07:38] I’m married. 我有老婆
[07:41] I don’t do this. 我不能这样做
[07:42] You don’t do what? You don’t help struggling singers? 你不怎样做? 不帮助困境中的歌手?
[07:47] Not hot yoga instructing singers… 不帮性感的瑜伽教练…
[07:53] …who are incredibly charming. …而且还相当迷人
[07:58] Hm. 嗯
[08:01] Well,you could… You could give me your card. 你可以… 给我你的名片
[08:04] That’s legit,right? Is that allowed? 这很合法 对吗? 可以吗?
[08:07] I could do that. 可以
[08:08] – Yeah. – That’d be okay,right? – 耶 – 那没问题?
[08:10] Yeah. 好吧
[08:14] Great,thank you so much. 很好 非常感谢
[08:15] Course. Do you need help to your car? 没关系 要帮你拎上车吗?
[08:17] – Where’d you park? – No,I’m fine. It’s okay. – 你的车在哪儿? – 不用 我自己来
[08:21] – It was very nice to meet you. – Yeah. – 认识你很高兴 – 嗯
[08:23] Okay. 好了
[08:37] Who was that? 她是谁?
[08:39] – Oh,that was a prospective client. – Oh. – 一个潜在的客户 – 哦
[08:44] Okay. 不错
[08:47] I can talk to a woman. It doesn’t have to be like that. 我和一个女孩说说话 你用不着这样吧
[08:50] No. Absolutely not. 我没有
[08:53] – Just drive. – Relax. – 开车吧 – 别紧张
[09:14] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[09:16] – How you doing? – Good. – 你好吗 – 很好
[09:19] – Yeah? – Yeah. I just got off the phone. – 是吗? – 是啊 我刚讲完电话
[09:22] – Yeah? – Yeah,with my little sister. – 是吗? – 是啊 跟我妹妹
[09:24] – How’s she doing? – She’s getting married. – 她好吗? – 她要结婚了
[09:27] Really? 真的?
[09:29] Yeah. 是的
[09:31] Great. 很好啊
[09:32] You really think that’s great? 你真觉得好?
[09:33] Yeah. 是的
[09:35] Devon seems like… Devon是个…
[09:38] … a great guy. …很好的男人
[09:42] Well,so you think it’s great that they’re getting married… 他们结婚了 你觉得很好…
[09:45] …but you don’t ever feel like we’re going against nature,or something… … 而我们还没结婚…
[09:51] …by not getting married? … 你却不觉得违背自然规律?
[09:55] No. 不觉得
[09:57] Going against nature is like the cat who suckled that monkey. 猫给猴子喂奶 才是违背自然规律
[10:02] You and I are just two people who happen not to be married. 你我只是两个 碰巧都不结婚的人
[10:06] Let me tell you something. People who get married are not to be trusted. 告诉你吧 结了婚就不再互相信任了
[10:10] You are so weird. 你真古怪
[10:12] They’re not. You know why? 真的 知道原因吗?
[10:13] Because if you are so legitimately happy,honestly… 因为如果你真正的快乐并忠诚于对方…
[10:16] …you wouldn’t feel the need to make a big show out of it. … 你就不会去搞个婚礼什么的展示一番
[10:19] You wouldn’t have to broadcast it. 不用到处去告诉人家
[10:21] They do it because they’re insecure… 他们结婚是因为没信心…
[10:23] … and they think getting married’s what they’re supposed to be doing. … 他们认为结婚是必须做的事
[10:26] So they’re lying to themselves and to other people. 他们在欺骗自己和别人
[10:29] Seriously. 真的
[10:31] Think about you and your friends. Okay? 想想你和你的朋友 好吗?
[10:34] These women you have great relationships with… 你们有着非常深厚的友谊…
[10:37] … you’re close to them,some of them you’ve known for years. … 你们相识多年 关系亲密
[10:40] But you don’t feel the need… 但你们不会…
[10:41] … to write a $45 check to the state of Maryland for a friendship certificate. …花45美元去马里兰州签一张友谊证书
[10:47] – Yeah. No,I get that. – Right? – 嗯 不会 我懂你的意思了 – 对吧?
[10:49] Why should it be any different,you know,with me and you? 这和你我之间又有什么区别呢?
[10:52] We’re very happy,I love you,I’m committed to you… 我们很幸福 我爱你 我属于你…
[10:56] … we have a great life,you know? … 我们生活很好 不是吗?
[10:58] Yes,you’re right. 对 你是对的
[10:59] Why can’t we just be happy? 为什么不就这样幸福下去呢?
[11:03] You’re right. 你是对的
[11:04] – I’m gonna get you some more tea. – Okay. – 我再给你倒些茶 – 好
[11:15] Please enter your pass… 请输入密码…
[11:17] You have no messages. 您没有留言
[11:19] Main menu. To send a message… 主菜单 发送留言请按…
[11:24] Okay,so clearly he hasn’t called. 好吧 看来他没给你打过电话
[11:27] Maybe he’s away on business. 也许他出差去了
[11:29] He sells real estate. In Baltimore. 他卖房子 就在巴尔的摩
[11:32] – Staying in town is his business. – Right. – 呆在这城里就是他的工作 – 嗯
[11:35] Well,look,let me tell you. 好啦 我跟你说
[11:37] After I went out with Ben for the first time,he didn’t call me for 11 days. 我和Ben初次约会后 他11天没联系过我
[11:41] Eleven days. And now he’s the world’s best husband. 11天呐 现在他还不是成了我的好丈夫
[11:43] That happens all the time. 这样的事多着呐
[11:45] – Really? – Really. – 真的吗? – 真的
[11:47] You want coffee? 来杯咖啡?
[11:49] – I got you 2 percent. – Thanks. – 给你加低脂牛奶 – 谢谢
[11:56] This is all your fault. 这都怪你
[11:57] What? Why? 啊? 为什么?
[11:59] You set us up. 你介绍我们认识的
[12:01] No. You asked me if I know any guys,and I gave Conor your phone number. 是你问我有没认识的人 我就给了Conor你的电话
[12:07] That’s not a setup. 这可不是撮合
[12:09] When I do a setup,I weigh the pros and cons. 我要撮合两个人 会先权衡利弊
[12:12] I do my due diligence. 采取适当行动
[12:14] All I know about Conor is that he sold us this house. 关于Conor 我只知道他卖给我们这房子
[12:22] Seriously,stop. 说真的 别打
[12:25] He said he always hangs out after work at the City Supper Club. 他说他下班后常去城市夜总会
[12:28] Maybe I should do a little drive by? 也许我可以来个刚好路过?
[12:31] Please don’t. 别这样
[12:34] He’ll call. 他会打给你的
[12:39] 如果他不给你打电话
[12:41] Okay,I have a qiestion: 好 我有个问题:
[12:43] Why’d they even invent caller ID? 为什么要发明来电显示?
[12:45] It’s,like,who is this service helping? 嗯 比如 这项服务对谁有用?
[12:47] I mean,for centuries… 我指 几百年以来..
[12:49] Okay,well maybe not centuries,but for,like,a lot and lot of years… 也许没那么久 嗯 但很多很多年以前…
[12:53] … people have been answering their phone,not knowing who it is… … 人们不知道打来电话的是谁…
[12:57] and as far as I can tell,no one’s died from that. 而且据我所知 没人因为那样就活不下去
[12:59] And it’s like if the police wanna know who placed a call,they could trace it. 再说如果警方要知道是谁打的电话 他们可以跟踪电话
[13:04] I mean,what am I,the police? 我是说 这样我就成了什么 警察吗?
[13:06] This constant obsession with needing to know who’s calling all the time 一定要知道电话是谁打来的这种心态
[13:10] it’s,like,so gross. 太讨厌了
[13:11] Like,you pick up the phone,you find out who it is,then you know. 就比如 你拿起电话 看到是谁打来的 心里就明白了
[13:15] It’s,like… 这个 就像…
[13:17] Look,all I’m saying… 听着 我想说的是…
[13:20] if a guy doesn’t call me,I would like to reserve the right 如果一个男人没给我打电话 我可能会
[13:24] to call him at 15-minute intervals until he picks up. 每隔15分钟就打给他一次 直到他接电话为止
[13:27] But if he looks down and sees my numbers 但是 如果他低头看见是我的号码
[13:29] he’s gonna think I’m some kind of psycho or something. 他就会觉得我神经兮兮的
[13:33] Which I’m not. 但我并不是
[13:35] Obviously. 很明显
[13:44] Hello? 喂?
[13:46] Mom. 妈妈
[13:47] I gotta call you back. 我等会儿再打给你
[13:52] Inhale. Upward-facing dog. 吸气 天狗式动作
[13:54] Look up towards the ceiling. 抬头看天花板
[13:57] Look up towards the ceiling. 抬头看天花板
[14:00] – He ordered more drinks for us when the waitress came. – Ok. – 那个女侍应过来的时候他特地多点了几杯饮料 – 嗯
[14:02] He remembered exactly what I wanted. 他完全记得我想要什么
[14:05] He initiated the hug. He said it was nice meeting me. 他主动拥抱我 他说很高兴认识我
[14:07] So wait. This was at the end of the date or the beginning of the date? 等一下 这是你们约会开始时还是约会结束时?
[14:11] End. Why,does it matter? 约会结束时 怎么了 很重要吗?
[14:14] Yeah. “Nice meeting you” at the beginning of the date,that’s normal. 当然了 如果开始时说”很高兴认识你” 这很正常
[14:17] “Nice meeting you” at the end of the date… 但是结束时说”很高兴认识你”就…
[14:20] It could be a blowoff. 就是没戏了
[14:22] Maybe it was at the beginning. 也可能是在约会开始时说的
[14:24] Okay. That’s fine. He’s gonna call. 好吧 那蛮好的 他会打给你的
[14:27] Or maybe it was at the end. 也可能是结束时说的
[14:29] Or maybe it was just nice to meet me. 可能他就是很高兴认识我啊
[14:31] Help. 帮帮忙
[14:33] Hi. This is torture. 你好 这太折磨人了
[14:35] How am I supposed to come up with something pithy and dynamic 我怎样才能精辟地准确地
[14:38] to say about cinnamon blends? 介绍肉桂果物?
[14:40] It’s hard to focus on nutmeg 我很难关注什么肉桂
[14:42] when the guy who might be the guy of my dreams 这个男人 很可能是我的真命天子
[14:44] refuses to call me. 但他却没给我打电话
[14:47] After my first date with Neil 我第一次和Neil约会之后
[14:49] I called him. 我主动打给他的
[14:51] There are no rules anymore. 已经没什么规定了
[14:54] And,I mean,why should you have to wait for him to get off his ass? 还有 我是说 你干嘛非得等他主动出击?
[15:02] – It’s ringing. – That’s pretty standard. – 响了响了 – 电话通了就会响
[15:05] – Hey,you’ve reached Conor. – Yes! Voicemail. – 嘿 这里是Conor家 – 很好! 语音信箱
[15:07] – Leave a message,I’ll get back to you. – Notes. – 请留言 我会尽快回复你 – 笔记
[15:10] “Hey,Conor,it’s Gigi. “嘿 Conor 我是Gigi
[15:12] I just thought,I hadn’t heard from you 我就是想 你没打电话给我
[15:14] and how stupid is it that a gal has to wait for a guy’s call anyway,right?” 女人干嘛非得等男人打给她呢 不是吗?”
[15:21] What does that say? What’s that say? 这是什么意思? 这是什么意思?
[15:25] Because we’re all equal,right? 因为男女是平等的 对吗?
[15:27] More than equal. 而且不仅仅是平等
[15:29] More women are accepted into law school now than men. 如今法学院女生可比男生多
[15:32] And,I mean,I don’t know if you saw that Dateline 还有 我是说 不知道你看没看过”日界线”(美国一档爆料节目)
[15:34] but women practically have penises now,right? So… 如今女人也可以有鸡鸡的 对吧? 那么…
[15:38] Call me. 回电话给我
[15:39] Oh,this is Gigi. Call me. 哦 我是Gigi 回我电话
[15:44] Don’t worry,he’s totally gonna call. 别担心 他肯定会打给你的
[16:06] What? 什么?
[16:07] How can there not be a dial tone? How can there not be a dial tone? 电话怎么没声音? 电话怎么没声音?
[16:11] No dial tone. Come here,dial tone. 没声音 回来吧 声音
[16:13] Gigi,are you there? Gigi 你在吗?
[16:15] Hello,Gigi? 在吗 Gigi?
[16:16] – Mom,is that you? – Yes. – 妈 是你吗? – 是啊
[16:18] – I can’t talk now,I’ll call you back. – Wait,I need you to… – 我现在没法跟你说 等会儿回你电话 – 等一下 我想要你…
[16:29] Hi,it’s Janine. Leave a message. 你好 我是Janine 请留言
[16:31] Hi,Janine,it’s me. 你好 Janine 是我
[16:33] Conor never called Conor没打电话给我
[16:34] so I’m on the precipice of staging a casual run in at the City Supper Club. 所以我想要正好路过下城市夜总会
[16:39] Pick up if you wanna stop me. 要阻止我就接电话
[16:42] All right,I’m interpreting your silence as tacit compliance. Bye. 好吧 我就当你默许了 拜拜
[16:50] – What’s up,girl? – Hey. – 最近怎么样 小妞? – 嘿
[16:52] – How are you? – Good. – 你还好吗? – 不错
[17:00] Knock,knock. 打扰一下
[17:01] Hey. 嘿
[17:04] So… 那个…
[17:06] here we are. Same shift again. 瞧瞧 我们又轮到同一班
[17:10] I know. I make the schedule. Remember? 我知道 我排的工作表 不记得了?
[17:13] Well,I figured it was no coincidence. 哦 我就猜这不是巧合
[17:21] I had… 我…
[17:23] a good time the other night. 那晚过得很开心
[17:25] Yeah. 是啊
[17:27] It’s amazing where 10 shots of Patron will get you. 十杯龙舌兰酒下肚后你还真疯狂
[17:34] So I was thinking… 那个 我在想…
[17:36] after work we could… 下班后我们可以…
[17:39] You know… 你知道的…
[17:41] Look,Kelli Ann,what happened between us the other night was fun. 听我说 Kelli Ann 那晚我们过得很开心
[17:47] It was definitely fun. 真的很开心
[17:48] But we’re way understaffed tonight. I even have to man the bar. 但今晚我们人手不够 我甚至要亲自掌管吧台
[17:52] So that’s why I scheduled you. 所以我才安排你值班
[17:55] To work. 来工作
[17:57] So… 那么…
[18:01] Are we good? 我们没事了?
[18:04] – Nope,we’re good. – Okay. – 当然了 我们没事了 – 好的
[18:06] Hey,oh,Kelli Ann. 嘿 哦 Kelli Ann
[18:08] Hey,babe,could you get the door? Thanks. 嘿 宝贝 能把门关一下吗? 谢谢
[18:21] Hi. Are you joining us for dinner,or? 你好 是来吃晚餐的 还是?
[18:23] I’m meeting someone. A guy. 我来见个人 一个男人
[18:25] – Why? – Hm? – 何必呢? – 嗯?
[18:27] Nothing. Sorry. For dinner? 没什么 抱歉 来吃饭?
[18:30] I’ll wait at the bar. 我在吧台等他
[18:33] That’s a great idea. 主意不错
[18:43] What can I get you? 需要点什么?
[18:44] Oh,no,I’m meeting someone. 哦 不用了 我来见个人
[18:46] Oh yeah? What,you got a hot date? 哦 是嘛? 所谓的燃情约会么?
[18:50] I don’t know if you’d call it “hot.” 我不知道能不能算得上”燃情”
[18:51] This guy Conor and I have only been out one time… Conor和我才约了一次会…
[18:54] Wait,wait,wait. Conor Barry? 等等等一下 Conor Barry?
[18:56] Yeah. 是的
[18:57] Conor’s not coming in tonight. Thanks a lot. Conor今晚不会来了 谢谢
[18:59] Did he forget he was supposed to meet you here? 他忘记约了你在这里见面吗?
[19:02] Oh,see,when I said “meeting someone,” I guess it was kind of a broad term. 哦 那个 我说的”见个人” 意义很宽泛
[19:06] A wide interpretation of the word “meeting.” “见个人”有很多种解释
[19:08] Right. You know what? I’ll call him. 好的 你知道吗? 我打电话给他
[19:11] Oh,no. I mean,just totally unnecessary. 哦 不 我是说 完全没必要
[19:16] Okay. 好吧
[19:17] I just was actually in the area 我只是刚好在附近
[19:19] and so I just figured I’d swing by and see if he was around. 顺便过来看看他在不在
[19:23] Because I had to return his pen. 因为我要还他这支笔
[19:27] Had to return this pen. He left this. 还他这支笔 他落下的
[19:29] And I just thought I should really return it before he,you know,freaks out. 我想我要早点还给他 免得他抓狂
[19:35] Yeah. Okay,I’ll get it to him. 哦 好的 我帮你给他
[19:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:41] “Wilson Ward,DDS,Adult,Child and Geriatric Dentistry.” “Wilson Ward 牙科学博士 儿童 成人 中老年牙医”
[19:46] Look,I’m not going to judge what may or may not be important to someone. 那个 我也不好说什么东西对人家重不重要
[19:50] Yeah. That’s not even his dentist,though. 没错 尽管这根本不是他的牙医
[19:52] Oh,really. Who is? 哦 是嘛 那谁是?
[19:55] My dad. 我爸
[20:03] Oh. 噢
[20:07] I’m Gigi. I went out with Conor last week. 我叫Gigi 我上周和Conor约过会
[20:10] And I just… 然后我…
[20:15] I thought if I just ran into him… 想看看是否会碰到他
[20:19] I don’t know. I’m gonna go. 我不知道 我要走了
[20:21] Wait. 等等
[20:23] Wait,just… 等等 就…
[20:24] Hang out for a second. Let me buy you a drink. 再等几秒钟 我请你喝杯东西
[20:27] One drink. Okay? 就一杯 好吗?
[20:31] Give me two seconds,I’ll be right back. 稍等一会 我马上回来
[20:36] Look,you seem like a cool girl,so I’m just gonna be honest with you. 你看起来满理智的 我就实话跟你说吧
[20:40] Conor’s never gonna call you. Conor不会打给你的
[20:43] Oh,really. How do you know? 哦 是吗 你怎么知道?
[20:46] Because I’m a guy,and it’s just how we do it. 因为我是男人 男人都这么做
[20:48] He said it was nice meeting me. 他说很高兴认识我
[20:50] I don’t care if he said you were his favorite female… 我不管他有没有说你是他最爱的女人
[20:53] since his mommy and Joanie Cunningham. 除了他妈妈和Joanie Cunningham(美剧’欢乐时光’女主角)
[20:55] Over a week went by,okay,Gigi? And he didn’t call you. 但有一星期了吧 Gigi? 他都没打给你
[20:58] But maybe he did call and I didn’t get the message. 但也许他打了 我没收到口信
[21:01] Or maybe he lost my number 也许他弄丢了我的号码
[21:03] or he’s out of town,or got hit by a cab,or his grandma died. 也许他出城了 也许他被车撞了 说不定他奶奶去世了
[21:07] Or he didn’t call because he has no interest in seeing you again. 也说不定他没打是因为没兴趣再见你
[21:12] Yeah. But my friend Terri once went out with a guy who never called. 好 但我朋友Terri就和一个没给她打电话的人约会过
[21:16] She totally wrote him off. 她完全忘记了他
[21:18] – Over a year goes by. – Right. – 一年多以后 – 好吧
[21:19] She ran into him,and it ended up that… 她碰巧遇到了他 最后他们…
[21:21] Your friend Terri’s an idiot. She’s also the exception 你的朋友Terri是个白痴 同时也是个例外
[21:25] by the way. The rare exception. 是概率极小的例外
[21:26] Okay. Okay. But what if I’m the exception? 好吧 好吧 但说不定我也是个例外呢?
[21:29] No,you’re not. You’re not at all. In fact,you’re the rule. 不 你不是 你不是例外 实际上 你是普遍情况
[21:32] And the rule is this: If a guy doesn’t call you,he doesn’t wanna call you. 普遍情况就是 男人没打给你 是因为他不想打给你
[21:37] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的? – 是的
[21:39] – Always? – Yeah,always. – 一直是这样? – 是的 一直是的
[21:41] Look,I know what blowing off a woman looks like,okay? 听我说 我知道该怎样甩掉一个女人 懂吗?
[21:45] I do it early,I do it often. 我是老手 经验丰富
[21:47] So trust me when I say if a guy is treating you like he doesn’t give a shit 所以相信我 如果一个男人表面上对你不怎么在乎
[21:52] he genuinely doesn’t give a shit. 他就真的不在乎你
[21:55] No exceptions. 没有例外
[22:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:10] Given me a lot to think about. 你说的我会好好想想
[22:18] – Morning,morning. – Excuse me. – 早晨好 早晨好 – 借过
[22:20] – Hi. – Hi. – 你好 – 你好
[22:22] Everything okay? 一切都还好吗?
[22:23] Oh,I was up all night. 哦 我昨晚一夜没睡
[22:24] Please say you were working on the nutmeg copy. 求你告诉我你是在在忙肉桂的材料
[22:27] Sure. It’s basically done. I have to tell you something important. 当然了 基本搞定了 我有件重要的事要说
[22:30] Sweetie? What’s going on with your hair? 宝贝? 你的头发怎么了?
[22:32] Yeah,come here before people see you have a mini muffin in your hair. 是啊 到这边来 免得他们看到你的头上有块小松饼
[22:35] Okay. 好吧
[22:37] So… 那个…
[22:41] Thank you. I think I figured it out. 谢谢 我想我是明白了
[22:45] Remember that notary public who cheated on me? 还记得那个对我劈腿的公务员吗?
[22:47] Then Anastasia told me her boyfriend cheated on her at the beginning Anastasia告诉我她男朋友起初也对她劈腿
[22:51] but then he changed and now they’re married and crazy in love? 但后来他变了 现在他们结婚了 深陷爱河
[22:55] – I thought that guy was a process server. – No,notary. – 我以为他只是个技术师呢 – 不 公证员
[22:57] Anyway,my point is,Anastasia’s the exception,not the rule. 不管怎样 我想说 Anastasia是个例外 不是普遍情况
[23:00] We have to stop listening to these stories. 我们不能再听信这些童话了
[23:02] The rule is that guys who cheat on you don’t care about you much. 实际真理是 出轨的男人根本不在乎你
[23:06] – Okay. – Okay,so Exhibit A: – 好吧 – 好的 案例A:
[23:10] Chad,the drummer who lived in a storage space. Chad 住在仓库里的鼓手
[23:13] He only used me for rides,and yet I continued to stalk him for most of 1998. 他只是把我当司机 我却整个1998年都在跟踪他
[23:17] And then… Oh,there was Don 还有… 哦 那个Don
[23:20] who broke up with me every Friday so that he could have his weekends free. 他每逢周五就要和我分手 这样他就可以过自在的周末
[23:23] I was delusional about that relationship. 我曾经幻想过那段感情
[23:26] I’d refer to him as my husband to my dental hygienist. 我告诉我的牙医说 他是我丈夫
[23:28] And anyway all of my friends used to tell me stories 还有 不管如何 我的朋友们给我讲的那些
[23:31] about how things might work out with these dipshits 关于这些白痴男人都会变好的故事
[23:33] because they knew someone who knew someone who dated a dipshit like mine 因为她们朋友的朋友曾约会过这样的臭男人 和我类似
[23:36] and that girl ended up getting married looking happily ever after. 结果这个朋友结婚了 过上幸福的生活
[23:39] But that’s the exception. We’re not the exception,we’re the rule. 但那都是例外 我们不是例外 我们只是普遍情况
[23:47] Okay,let me just see if I understand. 好了 我想想我是不是明白了
[23:51] So what you’re saying is 那么 你是说…
[23:52] if I hear a story about a girl who’s been with a guy for 13 years 如果我听说一个女孩已经和一个男人在一起13年了
[23:56] and he finally married her,that’s the exception. 最后他们结婚了 这就是例外
[23:59] Yes. 是的
[24:00] But the rule are guys like Neil 但是普遍情况是 像Neil这样的男人…
[24:04] who are with girls like me 和我这样的女人
[24:08] for seven years and aren’t married 在一起7年了还没结婚
[24:10] they’re never getting married. 那就永远不会结婚了
[24:12] – No. – No. – 不 – 不
[24:14] – No,no,no. No,no,no. – No. – 不 不 不 不 不 不 – 不
[24:16] – It’s not what she meant in that… – No,it’s got nothing to do with you. – 她不是那个意思… – 不 这和你没关系的
[24:20] I absolutely was not talking about you. I was… I was talking… 我肯定不是在说你 我是说… 我是说…
[24:22] – These are specific relationship situations. – I was talking about myself specifically. – 总是有特殊情况的 – 我是在讲我自己呢
[24:26] Just me specifically,you know? 专指我自己 知道么?
[24:33] This guy is,like,impossible not to like,you know? 那个男人让你不得不喜欢 知道吗?
[24:36] He’s flirting with me pretty heavily outside of the Handy Mart 他在便利超市和我很暧昧地打情骂俏
[24:39] and,you know,everything just kind of lines up,it’s really magical. 那个 一切都自然而然 真的很神奇
[24:44] And then he tells me that he’s married. 然后他告诉我他有老婆了
[24:46] Which,of course,I should be pissed about,right? 我肯定是要发火的 对不对?
[24:48] But I just can’t stop thinking about him. 但我就是忘不了他
[24:52] But he’s married. 但他结婚了
[24:53] I know,I realize that. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. 我知道 我意识到了 我不知道我哪根筋搭错了
[24:57] What’s wrong with me? 我哪根筋搭错了?
[24:59] Okay. 好吧
[25:01] I know this guy,he works in my dad’s printing business. 我认识一个男人 他是我爸爸复印店里的员工
[25:04] And he was married for 15 years to a nice lady. 他跟一个好女人结婚15年了
[25:09] And one night he meets this woman at some church event. 某晚他在教堂的活动上遇到了一个女人
[25:14] And he tells my dad that he’s never felt anything like it before. 他告诉我爸爸说他从没有过那样的感觉
[25:19] That he had finally met the one. 他觉得自己终于找到了灵魂伴侣
[25:22] So he divorced his wife… 于是他和他妻子离婚…
[25:24] … and he’s been with this other woman for 22 years… … 之后他和这个女人一起过了22年…
[25:27] … and they’re insanely happy. … 非常幸福
[25:29] I mean,what if you meet the love of your life… 我是说 如果你遇到了生命中的最爱…
[25:32] … but you already married someone else? … 但那个时候你已经嫁给了别人怎么办?
[25:34] Are you supposed to let them pass you by? 你就该无动于衷吗?
[25:39] You’re right. Okay. 你说得对 好
[25:43] I’m gonna call him. 我给他打电话
[25:45] Okay. 对
[26:02] – Hello? – Hey,Ben. This is Anna Marks. – 喂? – 嘿 Ben 我是Anna Marks
[26:05] Hey,Anna. What’s up? 嘿 Anna 怎么了?
[26:07] Nothing,I was just… I was taking you up on your offer. 没什么 我只是… 想起来你说过能帮我
[26:10] I know you said you had a couple of contacts you thought could help me. 你说你有些关系可能会对我有帮助
[26:15] And I thought maybe we could talk about it over coffee or something like that. 我觉得我们可以边喝咖啡边聊一聊
[26:23] Look,I just… 嗯 我…
[26:28] I can’t,Anna. 不行 Anna
[26:31] You seemed great. I just… I don’t know. 你很优秀 只是… 怎么说呢
[26:33] I should probably go. 我得挂了
[26:36] Take care,though. Bye. 不过 多保重 再见
[26:45] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[26:46] – I’m psyched you called. – Cool. – 我就知道你会打给我 – 是吗
[26:48] Kind of given up on you when you didn’t call me back. 我差点以为你不会回我电话了
[26:51] I was just thinking about you. 我刚好想到你
[26:52] – Want a glass of wine? – Sure. – 来杯酒? – 好
[26:54] Okay,what were the categories again? 对了 都有哪些类型来着?
[26:56] Four categories: 四种类型:
[26:58] Smart,sexy,funny and cute. 聪明 性感 风趣和可爱
[27:02] But you can only be two things. 但只能选两项
[27:04] Like Sarah Jessica Parker would be funny and sexy. 比如Sarah Jessica Parker(‘欲望都市’女主演)属于风趣和性感
[27:09] Bill Clinton would be smart and sexy. 比尔克林顿是聪明和性感
[27:11] I can’t believe you’re hot for Clinton. 难以置信你居然认为Clinton是性感的
[27:13] Go. What am I? 选吧 我是哪种?
[27:15] Wait,what was I again? 等等 我是哪种来着?
[27:16] You’re smart and cute. 你是聪明和可爱
[27:18] Okay,you are sexy,very sexy. 好吧 你是性感的 很性感
[27:21] And cute. 还有可爱的
[27:24] No,you can’t… 不 不对…
[27:26] Sexy and cute are both in the looks column. 性感和可爱都是外表那一栏的
[27:28] Nobody wants to be all in one column. 谁也不想只具有同一栏的特质
[27:30] I sound like a jackass if I say you’re all four,which obviously you are. 尽管我这么说会显得很傻 但显然你四种类型都是
[27:34] Especially sexy. 尤其是性感
[27:36] You’re the best. 你是最好的
[27:43] I better go. 我该走了
[27:45] Okay,well,you know you could stay here if you want. 好吧 呃 你想留的话可以留下
[27:50] What? It’s been a while. 怎么了? 你有一阵子没来了
[27:52] No,I can’t. 不 不行
[27:54] I can’t stay,I’m totally… 我不能 我…
[27:56] I’m totally,totally fried. 我彻底 彻底醉了
[27:58] Is that okay? 你没关系吧?
[28:00] Yeah. 没事
[28:06] I’ll see you later. 回头见
[28:07] Bye. 再见
[28:19] Hey. 嘿
[28:21] That look straight to you? 你看看正吗?
[28:23] Why are you hanging that? 你挂那个干什么?
[28:26] Because you asked me to about three weeks ago. 因为三周前你要我把它挂起来
[28:29] I’m getting around to it. 我现在总算是有空了
[28:32] Why? You don’t want it here? 怎么了? 你不喜欢吗?
[28:34] No,I love it there. But just stop. 不 我喜欢 但别弄了
[28:36] Why? Is it the painting? 为什么? 是画的原因吗?
[28:39] You know,I know,it looks kind of like a deflated boob here. 我也觉得这玩意看上去跟女人的平胸似的
[28:44] Right? I know. 对吧? 我知道
[28:45] It’s gonna be depressing. Should I take it down? 真是压抑 要不我拿下来?
[28:49] No,I want you to stop doing anything nice. 不是 我是不想你再对我好了
[28:54] This feels like a trick. 你在玩什么小把戏
[28:56] – No. – No? – 不是 – 不是?
[28:58] No,I just… I just need you to stop being nice to me… 不 我只… 我只是不想你再对我这么好…
[29:02] … unless you’re gonna marry me after. … 除非最终你会娶我
[29:05] Is that funny? 可笑吗?
[29:08] Do you think that’s funny? 你觉得可笑吗?
[29:11] No,I guess it’s not funny. 不 我不是觉得好笑
[29:13] See,you can’t keep being nice to me… 呃 你不能总对我这么好…
[29:15] … and I can’t keep pretending that this is something that it’s not. … 我也不能再自欺欺人
[29:19] We’ve been together for over seven years. 我们在一起七年多了
[29:22] You know me,you know who I am. 你了解我 你知道我是什么样的人
[29:24] You either wanna marry me or you don’t. 你到底想不想娶我
[29:29] Or there’s the possibility… 不是我想不想娶你…
[29:32] … that I mean it when I say I don’t believe in marriage… … 我是真的不相信婚姻…
[29:35] Bullshit. 扯淡
[29:37] Bullshit. 扯淡
[29:38] Come on,it’s bullshit for every woman… 听着 对女人来说这就是扯淡…
[29:41] … that has been told by some man that he doesn’t believe in marriage… … 如果有个男人说他不相信婚姻…
[29:44] … and then six months later he’s married to some 24-year-old that he met at a gym. … 但六个月以后他娶了一个在健身房认识的24岁女人
[29:50] It’s just… It’s bullshit. 就是… 就是扯淡
[29:52] Where is this coming from? 你哪来的这些想法?
[29:54] From the place I’ve been hiding from you for about five years. 五年来我一直都在逃避这种念头
[29:57] Okay. 好了
[29:58] For five years,because I haven’t wanted to seem demanding. 五年了 因为我不想让你觉得我要求太多
[30:01] And I haven’t wanted to seem clingy or psycho. 我也不想显得太依赖你或者精神错乱
[30:06] Or whatever. 或者别的什么
[30:08] So I haven’t asked you. 所以我才没问过你
[30:11] But I… 但现在…
[30:15] I have to. 我不得不问
[30:19] I mean… 我是说…
[30:23] … are you ever gonna marry me? … 你到底会不会娶我?
[30:44] Oh,I can’t do this anymore. 哦 我不能再这样了
[31:02] … 如果他不想娶你
[31:04] I used to think that I had never been dumped. 我以前还觉得我从没被甩过
[31:07] Yeah,then we started comparing notes. 对 然后我们相互研究了一下
[31:09] Then we realized we’ve both been dumped by every man we’ve ever been with. 然后才发现其实每次都是我们被甩
[31:13] – Every one. – Yeah. – 每次 – 对
[31:15] – But they do it so skillfully. – Mm-hm. – 不过他们是如此狡猾 – 嗯哼
[31:18] They just so sneaky that you think it was your idea. 狡猾到你会以为分手是自己的主意
[31:21] Yeah. You’re sitting back and you’re like: 对 你往那儿一坐心里就嘀咕了:
[31:24] “Oh,yeah. This my idea. But wait a second,why am I alone?” “哦 对 是我的主意 慢着 我怎么被甩了?”
[31:28] “Why am I unhappy? Why have I gained 20 pounds?” “为什么我不快乐? 为什么我长了20磅?”
[31:30] – They Jedi mind-trick you. – Yes,they do. – 他们控制了你的思想 – 对 他们是
[31:33] – So they do a soft pass. – Yeah. – 他们就这样过关了 – 对
[31:34] They got little lines they like to tell you. 他们总是说那几句话
[31:37] Like,”I don’t wanna stand in your way.” 比如 “我不想妨碍你”
[31:39] Or,”You’re perfect,it’s just I have to work on myself.” 或者 “你太好了 只是我还有待提高”
[31:42] Right. “I’m just thinking of your happiness.” 对 “我在为你的幸福着想”
[31:44] “Oh,I don’t deserve you.” That’s my favorite one. “哦 我配不上你” 我最喜欢这句
[31:47] You know the other one I like? 你知道我还喜欢哪句吗?
[31:49] “I am so jealous of the guy who gets to marry you.” “我真嫉妒能娶你的那个人”
[31:51] – Well,that could have been you. – Yeah. – 可笑 你自己怎么不娶我呢 – 对
[31:53] That’s what I was leaning towards. 我还觉得嫁给你更好呢
[31:55] Yeah. And the second you hear that… 对 一旦你听到这些话…
[31:57] … run to the store,get yourself some ribs and some ice cream… … 你就直接跑去商店 大吃排骨和冰淇淋…
[32:01] … because you have been dumped. … 因为你被甩了
[32:03] Hey Anna,it’s Ben. 嘿 Anna 我是Ben
[32:05] Listen,I know it’s been a while since you called. 呃 我知道离你上次打电话来有一阵子了
[32:08] It’s just… It took me by surprise. 只是… 我没有料到
[32:11] But I did offer to help you with your career… 不过我确实说要帮助你的事业…
[32:14] … and I don’t see why I can’t do that,right? … 没有什么不可以的 对吧?
[32:16] So why don’t you give me a call… 不如你给我打个电话…
[32:18] … and maybe you can come by the office or something. … 或许你可以来我办公室什么的
[32:21] Okay? All right,take care. Bye. 好吧? 就这样 保重 再见
[32:23] Hey,you. 嘿 你
[32:25] Oh,shit. 哦 真是的
[32:27] – What? – You scared me. – 怎么了? – 你吓到我了
[32:30] – You okay? – Yeah. – 你没事吧? – 没事
[32:32] Everything’s fine. 一切还好
[32:34] Are you smoking again? 你又抽烟了?
[32:36] No,sweetie,I’m not smoking. 没有 亲爱的 我没抽烟
[32:38] Why? 怎么了?
[32:39] You get jumpy when you smoke. 你一抽烟就神经质
[32:41] I’m not smoking,I promise. 我没抽烟 我保证
[32:42] No,I was just sitting here… 不是 我只是坐着…
[32:45] … trying to picture what this room’s gonna look like when it’s finished. … 想象这间屋子装修完了的样子
[32:49] – I like that game. – You do? – 挺有意思 – 是吗?
[32:50] Yeah. 是
[32:52] What color did you picture? 你想象的是什么颜色?
[32:55] That’s where I got stuck. 我正在为此踌躇
[32:57] Yeah. 对
[33:00] I was thinking… 我想…
[33:02] … maybe yellow. … 也许用黄色
[33:06] – YeIIow? Okay. – Yeah. I mean,it’s neutral. – 黄色? 好 – 对 我觉得 黄色是中间色
[33:09] – Mm-hm. – Yeah. So it could be whatever. – 呃 – 对 可以当作任何房间
[33:13] It could be an office,it could be a guest room… 可以当作办公室 可以当做客房…
[33:17] … a gym,a baby’s room… … 健身房 婴儿房…
[33:23] Wait,did you mean “neutral,” or “gender-neutral”? 等等 你是说”中间” 还是”中性”?
[33:26] – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Oh,really? – 不知道你在说什么 – 哦 真的?
[33:32] I know we said we’d wait to talk about it. 我知道我说过 我们可以以后再谈这个
[33:35] – Uh-huh. – Mm-hm. – 呃 – 嗯
[33:37] But I think that we’re almost ready to start talking about it. 但我认为我们就快准备好了
[33:59] So that’s the last time I do anything pro bono. 所以那是我最后一次无偿服务
[34:05] Well,ladies,I guess I have to get back to the office. 好了 女士们 我该回办公室去了
[34:09] You go back to the office after happy hour? What’s happy about that? 你快乐够要回去工作了? 工作有什么劲?
[34:12] I met you. 遇见你使一切都有意思了
[34:16] I would love to call you sometime. Do you have a card? 有时间我想给你打电话 你有名片吗?
[34:20] – Of course. – Oh,great. – 当然 – 哦 太好了
[34:22] Here is my info. 这是我的信息
[34:26] – Nice to meet you,Janine. – Nice to meet you. – 很高想见到你 Janine – 很高兴见到你
[34:29] Look forward to hearing from you,Gigi. 期待着你打来电话 Gigi
[34:33] Oh,wait. 哦 等等
[34:35] So… 那个…
[34:37] … how are we doing this? … 我们怎么联系?
[34:39] Are you hearing from me or am I getting a call? 是你等我的电话还是我等你的?
[34:42] What? 什么?
[34:43] You said you’d love to call me… 你说你会给我打电话…
[34:45] … but then you said,”Look forward to hearing from you,” and… … 但你又说 “期待着你打电话来” 这…
[34:48] You see how that’s kind of confusing? 是不是有点不好理解?
[34:50] Yeah,look,we’ll talk. We’ll get in touch. 对 呃 我们再商量吧 我们会再联系的
[34:55] You did it again. Very vague. 你又来了 含糊其辞
[34:57] You know what? Let’s just say that you’ll call me… 知道吗? 我们直接说你给我打电话…
[35:00] … and then we can skip all the nonsense. … 然后就可以省略其他的废话了
[35:03] Goodbye,Gigi. 再见 Gigi
[35:15] – He was cute. – Yeah,please don’t cyber-stalk him. – 他挺可爱 – 对 可别上网去搜索人家的资料
[35:21] What are you doing? 你干什么?
[35:22] I’m not calling him. 我不会给他打电话
[35:24] If he wants to see me,he’ll call. 他要是想见我 他会打电话的
[35:26] Wow. 喔
[35:28] That guy Alex really made an impression on you. 那个叫Alex的家伙给你印象不错
[35:31] Was he hot? 他好看吗?
[35:32] No. He was just… 不 他就是…
[35:35] … right. … 还行
[35:38] Morning. 早上好
[35:39] Morning,Ryan. 早上好 Ryan
[35:41] A surprise mocha venti just because you’re so awesome. 一杯咖啡送帅哥
[35:44] – Love you. – Love you. – 爱你 – 爱你
[35:48] Good morning. 早上好
[35:59] Okay. 好
[36:05] So? 怎么样?
[36:07] Oh,hi. 哦 嗨
[36:14] – He asked me out. – Oh,my God. He called? – 他约我了 – 哦 天呐 他打电话了?
[36:17] – Well… – He e-mailed? – 呃… – 他发电子邮件了?
[36:20] – No. – What? – 没有 – 什么?
[36:21] Left his calling card with your lady-in-waiting? 只是给你的同伴留了个电话号码?
[36:25] – He MySpaced me. – Ouch. – 他在MySpace上联系的我 – 哎呦
[36:29] – Oh. – Oh,girl,I don’t know about that. – 哦 – 哦 姑娘 不是吧
[36:33] My trampy little sister says MySpace is the new booty call. 我的小姐妹说用MySpace联系只是想上床
[36:38] Well,what am I supposed to do? 我能怎么办呢?
[36:40] I mean,things have changed. 我是说 时代不同了
[36:42] People don’t meet each other organically anymore. 人们不再那么愿意见面了
[36:45] If I would like to make myseIf seem more attractive to the opposite sex… 如果我想让自己在异性面前更有吸引力…
[36:49] … I don’t go and get a new haircut,I update my profile. … 我不用去换个新的发型 更新我的资料就行了
[36:52] That’s just the way it is,you know? 就是这么回事 明白?
[36:55] Yeah,she’s right. 是 她说得对
[36:57] Back,back,back,back. 回去 回去 回去 回去
[37:00] Ad sales,this is Mary. 广告销售 我是Mary
[37:02] Hi,Mary,this is Conor,Anna’s friend,or whatever. 嗨 Mary 我是Conor Anna的朋友 随便了
[37:06] Hi. 嗨
[37:08] So,what’d you think? 那么 你觉得怎么样?
[37:11] Looking at it right now. I’m not sure about this. 我正在看 我不太确定
[37:13] Oh,you have to trust me. 哦 你要相信我
[37:15] It’s a burgeoning market,you’re gonna make a fortune. 这个市场正在迅速发展 你会赚大钱的
[37:17] I know. Did you have to put me with the massage ads? 我知道 你一定要把我放在按摩广告那页里吗?
[37:21] Well,it was either that or the page with the personals,so… 呃 不是这页的话就是私人信息那页了 所以…
[37:24] This page gets a lot of action. 这一页很多人看哦
[37:26] Yeah,I guess you’re right. 对 你说的对
[37:28] Hey,have you spoken to Anna lately? 嘿 你最近有没有见过Anna?
[37:30] Yeah. 见过
[37:34] Okay. 好的
[37:37] All right,Mary,I’ll talk to you soon. Thank you. 先这样 Mary 我以后联系你 谢谢
[37:39] Bye. 再见
[37:41] What I’m trying to show you is that there’s a difference. 我想告诉你 这是有区别的
[37:45] There is a difference. 确实有区别
[37:46] Hey,how did you get Aunt Linda to sew these dresses in two weeks? 嘿 你是怎么说服Linda阿姨在两周内把这些礼服缝制好的?
[37:50] She wanted to do it. 她喜欢做这些
[37:52] Really? She told me she felt like an old Indonesian lady in a sweat shop. 真的吗? 她告诉我 她感觉这样就像裁缝铺里的印尼老太婆
[37:55] – Is that not right? – No,she didn’t. – 不是这样吗? – 不 她没有这么想
[37:57] No? 不是?
[37:59] What’s the… ? Why the big rush to get married? 什么… ? 为什么急着结婚?
[38:03] Because I am not having my wedding during a gross Baltimore winter… 因为我不想在冬天穿的那么臃肿去结婚…
[38:07] …and I am not waiting till spring. …而且我还不想等到来年春天
[38:09] You are so pregnant. 你真像怀孕了
[38:12] Oh,God,I’m not pregnant. 哦 天哪 我没怀孕
[38:13] I’m not pregnant. That’s ridiculous. 我没有怀孕 真是无聊
[38:16] – Chug a beer then. – No,I’m not chugging a beer. – 那来瓶啤酒吧 – 不 我不喝啤酒
[38:18] Chug a beer. 来一瓶吧
[38:19] We’re in love,you assholes. 我们是相爱的 你们这群傻瓜
[38:21] That’s what people do when they’re in love,they get married. 结婚 是相爱的人都会做的事情
[38:27] But you know what? Not everybody gets married,you know? 但是你知道吗? 并不是所有的人都会结婚 你懂吗?
[38:31] There are many people who never get married. 有很多人永远都不会结婚
[38:35] Well,thanks for the inspirational pep talk. 谢谢你这么积极的鼓励我
[38:38] What she meant to say was that it’s fine that you broke up with Neil. 她其实想说 你和Neil分手没什么
[38:42] Right. 对
[38:43] Tons of people make the choice to be alone. They’re happy. 很多人选择独身 而且他们过得很开心
[38:47] Look at Al Pacino. 比如阿尔・帕西诺(教父主角)
[38:49] Never been married,happy as a clam. 从没结过婚 开心的不得了
[38:52] Would that… ? Am I… ? Would I be Al Pacino in this scenario? 我是不是… ? 在这件事上要向阿尔・帕西诺学习?
[38:56] No,Bethie,we just… We want you to be happy. 不是 Bethie 我们只是… 我们希望你能快乐
[38:58] Well,then you should have rethought the coral. 那你就换掉这身珊瑚红的衣服
[39:02] Oh,her face. 哦 她那副表情
[39:04] – Your face. – Don’t make her cry. – 瞧你那表情 – 别把她弄哭了
[39:05] I’m sick of these coral jokes. 我最讨厌这玩笑了
[39:07] I know,you’re sensitive. Trust me,I get it. 我知道 你很多愁善感 相信我 我了解
[39:11] Hey,why don’t you have dinner with me and Steven and the kids… 嘿 你干嘛不来跟我和Steven 还有孩子们吃晚饭呢…
[39:14] … then you can just stay over…? … 然后在我那儿过夜…?
[39:16] Why’d she wanna hang out with you and your husband? 她干嘛要和你还有你老公呆在一起啊?
[39:19] The last thing I’d feel like doing. 我最不愿意这么做
[39:20] If being in this wedding is too painful… 如果参加婚礼让你这么痛苦…
[39:22] Oh,God,you guys. Please,stop it. Relax,relax. 哦 天啊 姐妹们 求你们了 别说了 放松 放松
[39:26] That’s enough,okay? Seriously,you guys,I’m f… 打住吧 好吗? 说真的 姐妹们 我是…
[39:29] I’ve gone through breakups before. If you remember,I handle them quite well. 我之前也分过手 如果你们还记得 我那时候处理的很好
[39:33] You’ve been there,you’ve seen it. I’m perfectly capable of doing this. 你们亲眼见证过的 我有能力做好这些事情
[39:38] I can do it again. 这一次也不例外
[39:40] I want you to stop worrying about me. 我不希望你们为我担心
[39:42] I’m fine. 我很好
[39:45] I know it’s here somewhere. 我知道它肯定在这
[39:47] I spoke with George Lane in Music. He had a whole list of references for you. 我和George Lane谈过关于音乐的事情 他有一堆的名单
[39:53] Well,that’s okay. You can just call me when you find it. 那好吧 等你找到了再给我打电话
[40:00] I swear I didn’t lure you here under false pretenses. 我发誓 我不是要找借口引你到这儿来
[40:03] I know. 我知道
[40:05] A girl can dream,though. 但是 女孩子总可以幻想一下吧
[40:09] You’re just too good a guy. 你就是太好了
[40:19] Why are you married again? 再问一次 你为什么结婚?
[40:23] Seriously,why? 真的 为什么?
[40:25] No,I really think that it would be good for me to know… 不 我真的觉得 知道了是件好事…
[40:28] … why you cannot live without this other woman. …为什么你没有这个女人就不能活
[40:32] Well,we’d been together since college and she gave me an ultimatum. 我们从大学的时候就在一起了 而且她给我下了最后通牒
[40:37] She said,”Either we get married or we break up.” 她说 “如果我们不结婚 那就分手”
[40:41] So we got married. 所以我们就结婚了
[40:43] Wow. You caved. 哇 你屈服了
[40:48] It’s complicated. 这很复杂
[40:49] Really? 真的吗?
[40:52] What? You’re a dick if you date a girl for too long and don’t marry her. 知道吗? 如果你和一个女孩恋爱很久却没有和她结婚 那你是个混蛋
[40:57] You marry her and you’re an asshole for marrying before you’re ready. 而在没准备好的时候娶了她 那你就是个笨蛋
[41:00] I mean,shit,I don’t know. 见鬼 我也不知道
[41:17] You’re really hot. 你真的很漂亮
[41:20] And I am obviously attracted to you. 我显然迷上你了
[41:25] So I think the best I can do is… 所以我想我最好是…
[41:28] … eventually find this piece of paper and call you… … 等找到了那张单子 再打给你…
[41:33] … and hope to just help you out in your career in some small way. … 希望能为你的事业 尽一点绵薄之力
[41:47] Hi. 嗨
[41:48] Hi. What’s going on? 嗨 还好吗?
[42:03] Javier,I thought we talked about tarping the furniture. Javier 不是说好了要把家具罩上布吗
[42:49] City Supper. City Supper(餐厅名字)
[42:50] Hi,this is Gigi. Is Alex there? 嗨 我是Gigi Alex在吗?
[42:52] Hold on. 等一下
[42:54] – Alex? – Yo. – Alex? – 嗨
[42:56] – Drinks are good? – Yeah,one more. – 好喝吗? – 不错 再来一杯
[42:58] – Hello? – Hi,this is Gigi. – 你好? – 嗨 我是Gigi
[43:02] – Huh? – I,um… – 嗯? – 我 呃…
[43:05] …had the dentist pen. …有一支牙医的钢笔
[43:06] Right. Hey. How you doing? 是 嘿 你怎么样?
[43:09] – I’m really sorry to bug you. – That’s okay. – 我很抱歉麻烦你 – 没什么
[43:12] You had some really good insights and I wanted to ask you a question. 你的见解独到 我想问你个问题
[43:15] Okay,look,now I need to be harsh with you. 好的 听着 现在我必须说点难听的了
[43:18] Conor’s never gonna be interested in you,Geege. Conor永远不会对你有兴趣的 Geege
[43:20] No,I know. This is about Jarrad. 嗯 我知道 这次是关于Jarrad的
[43:25] So we meet at happy hour and he’s completely charming… 我们在酒吧特价时间遇到的 他长得很帅…
[43:28] Hey,give me two seconds,okay? Two seconds,hold on. 嘿 等我一下 好吗? 就一会 等一下
[43:42] Let me guess. He said: 让我猜猜 他说:
[43:43] “The only thing happy about this hour is you.” “最开心的就是遇到你”
[43:47] He might have used some derivative of that. 他或许比这更老套
[43:53] So he says he’s going to call,but then he gives me his card and he says… 他说他会打电话 但是之后他给了我名片 还说…
[43:57] Oh,he’s not interested. 哦 他对你没兴趣
[43:58] – You don’t even know if he’s called. – Oh,did he? – 我还没说他打没打 – 他打了吗?
[44:02] No. 没有
[44:03] – But I honestly think he’s expect… – Okay. – 但是我真的认为他期待… – 算了吧
[44:07] Gigi,he is not interested. Gigi 他对你没有兴趣
[44:12] Alex,this is jacked. Alex 这没什么大不了的
[44:14] The hostess is giving me shit for not wearing a black shirt. 女领班因为我没穿黑色衬衫 把我给骂了一顿
[44:17] – It’s not black. – Look at it. – 这不是黑色的 – 看看
[44:18] Not a black shirt. I see it. It’s not black. 不是黑色的衬衫 我看见了 不是黑的
[44:21] This shit is black. 这件衬衫是黑色的
[44:26] If a guy gives you his phone number instead of taking yours,he’s not interested. 如果一个男人给你他的名片 却没要你的 说明他不喜欢你
[44:30] He took mine first. Then he gave… 他先要了我的 然后他给…
[44:32] And also,if a guy wants to see you,believe me,he will see you. 还有 如果一个男人想要约你 相信我 他一定会约你的
[44:38] I once called 55 Lauren Bells until I got the right one. 我曾经给55个叫Lauren Bells的打了电话 直到找到我想找的那个
[44:42] That’s cute. 那真是太可爱了
[44:43] What happened? 之后怎么样了?
[44:45] Oh,yeah,as it turns out,her ass looked really huge in the daylight. 哦 她的屁股在白天看起来真大
[44:50] Is it your sensitivity that makes you so popular with women? 是不是因为你的细腻 你才这么受女人欢迎?
[44:53] Don’t call him. He doesn’t like you. 不要给他打电话 他不喜欢你
[44:56] Don’t tiptoe around my feelings. 不要总是否定我的感觉
[44:58] – Well,I’m just trying to help. – I know. Thank you. – 我只是想要帮你 – 我知道 谢谢你
[45:01] Sure. 不客气
[45:02] I gotta get back to work,but good luck. 我要回去工作了 祝你好运
[45:05] Okay,bye. 好的 再见
[45:11] Hey,buddy,you home? 嘿 哥们 在家吗?
[45:13] Yeah. Come on in. 在 进来吧
[45:18] Hey,you want a beer? 嘿 想喝啤酒吗?
[45:22] Or an apple martini? 还是苹果马爹利?
[45:24] Oh,that’s funny. 哦 真好笑
[45:27] Have you told your parents? 你告诉你父母了吗?
[45:29] It’s for work. I’m trying to expand my client base. 这是为了工作 我想扩大客户群
[45:32] By pretending to be gay? 以假装成一个同性恋的方式?
[45:34] No,by being more gay-friendly. 应该说是 以对同性恋友好的方式
[45:37] Or,in real estate terms,”gay-adjacent.” 或者 更准确点是 “同性相怜”
[45:39] Nice. I’m gonna use that. 不错 我以后就这么说
[45:41] I should change this. It’s maybe a little much. 我应该换了它 这或许是有点过头了
[45:44] I don’t know. Dressing like that,seeing a girl who won’t sleep with you… 我不知道 穿成那样 和一个不会跟你上床的女孩约会…
[45:47] … I think you can pull it off. … 我觉得你应该放弃
[45:49] It’s not that she won’t sleep with me,douche bag. 不是她不会跟我上床 傻逼
[45:51] I have slept with her. It’s just she,you know…. 她跟我上过床 只是她 你知道的….
[45:55] won’t sleep with you anymore. 再也不会和你上床
[45:57] Pretty much,yeah. 差不多 是的
[46:00] What do you think? 你怎么看?
[46:02] I think you got a problem… 我觉得你有问题…
[46:03] … because you’re gonna have to beat them away with a stick,you gorgeous,sexy man. … 因为你的美丽和性感 把她们都吓跑了
[46:07] Holy shit. 见鬼
[46:09] Observe your breath. 注意你的呼吸
[46:12] Inhale,Belly rise. 吸气 鼓腹
[46:17] And exhale,Belly fall. 呼气 收腹
[46:21] Bring your hands together in front of your chest. 双手合十 放于胸前
[46:25] Bow your head in gratitude. 心怀感激的低下头
[46:32] – Namaste. – Namaste. – 合十礼 – 合十礼
[46:35] Thank you for coming. See you next week. 谢谢你们来上课 下周再见
[46:41] Great class. 很好的课程
[46:54] We ran into each other. 我们偶遇了
[46:57] You came to my class. 你来上我的课
[46:59] I had no idea this was your class. 我不知道是你上课
[47:03] You called to ask me if this was my class. 你打电话问过是不是我上课的
[47:05] No,you never called back. 没有 你根本没有回我电话
[47:07] Because you told me not to call you if it was my class. It was. 因为你说 如果是我的课就不要回电话
[47:10] – No. We just ran into each other. – Okay. – 不 我们只是偶遇 – 好吧
[47:12] We’re just two innocent folks who happen to be working out near each other. 我们只是单纯的朋友 碰巧在一起健身
[47:17] Exactly. 确实是
[47:21] Do you want a swim? 你想游泳吗?
[47:24] Sure. 当然
[47:31] You know,I was just thinking… 你知道 我只是想…
[47:35] … why can’t we be friends? …为什么我们不能成为朋友?
[47:37] I mean,am I not allowed to have friends anymore? 我是说 我就不能再有朋友了吗?
[47:40] I mean,am I not allowed to be friends with people that are hot? 我是说 我不能跟那些性感的女孩做朋友吗?
[47:44] I mean,what kind of reverse prejudice is that? 我是说 这是什么偏见啊?
[47:47] I hear you. 我听着呢
[47:49] I mean… 我是说…
[47:50] … am I not supposed to be friends with a guy just because he’s married? … 我就不能和已婚男人做朋友吗?
[47:54] Right. 对
[47:55] Or has an insane smile? 一个傻笑的?
[47:57] Or an ass that makes me wanna dry hump? 有着令人浮想联翩的屁股的男人?
[48:05] – Did you just say “dry hump”? – Yeah. – 你刚才说”浮想联翩”? – 是啊
[48:12] Think I just fell in love. 我想我恋爱了
[48:20] So we’re friends. 所以我们是朋友了
[48:22] Yeah. 对
[48:59] You wanna come in? 你想下来吗?
[49:04] I’m sorry,I don’t trust myself. 对不起 我不能信任我自己
[49:06] That’s okay. You can just watch. 没关系 你可以看
[49:12] You know,you may be the best friend I’ve ever had. 你或许是我有过的最好的朋友
[49:26] – Hi. – Hey. – 嗨 – 嘿
[49:34] – Take a shower. Hey. – What? Hi. – 冲个凉 嘿 – 什么? 嗨
[49:37] – Honey? – Yeah. – 亲爱的? – 嗯
[49:41] You smell weird. 你闻起来怪怪的
[49:43] – I smell weird? – Yeah,different. – 我闻起来怪怪的? – 对 不一样
[49:46] – Different how? – I don’t know. – 怎么不一样? – 我不知道
[49:51] Sort of an odd thing to say. 似乎难以启齿
[49:52] You know,maybe it was the ashtray and cigarettes I found. 可能是因为我在后院
[49:56] In the back yard. 找到的烟灰缸和香烟
[49:58] What part of “My dad died of lung cancer”… “我父亲死于肺癌”这句话…
[50:02] … is so hard for you to wrap your brain around? … 很难记吗?
[50:05] What? 什么?
[50:06] Do not lie to me,Ben. Please,okay? 不要骗我 Ben 求你 好吗?
[50:14] Are you serious? 你是说真的吗?
[50:20] We have,like,8000 undocumented workers here daily. 每天在这儿工作的工人那么多
[50:25] Okay,and you find an ashtray with cigarettes in it and you think… 你发现了一个烟灰缸还有些烟蒂 所以你就认为…
[50:30] You automatically assume that they’re mine. 你就直接认为那些是我的
[50:33] Oh,yeah. 哦 是的
[50:35] Honey,I’m not lying to you. 亲爱的 我没有骗你
[50:42] I think… 我觉得…
[50:44] … you are really freaking out. …你真是神经过敏
[50:47] This whole renovation thing’s getting to you because nothing’s happening. 因为没什么进展 整个装修工作让你压力很大
[50:57] Just say no. 那就说不
[50:59] Get it out. 然后扔掉它
[51:00] Gonna take a shower. 洗个澡
[51:02] – I’m exhausted. – Okay. – 我很累 – 好吧
[51:08] – Sorry. – It’s all right. – 抱歉 – 没事
[51:21] Who’d have thought that a random girl from yoga… 谁会想到一个瑜伽课上认识的女孩…
[51:23] – … would fix me up with such a good kisser? – Back at you,sister. – … 会给我介绍一个接吻高手? – 继续 美女
[51:31] I can’t wait to kiss you again. 我都等不及再吻你了
[51:33] But we’re kissing right now. 但是我们正在接吻啊
[51:35] I know,next time. 我知道 我是说下一次
[51:36] The second-date kiss is way more intimate. 二次约会的吻会更有性趣
[51:41] Well,listen. 听着
[51:42] I’m leaving tomorrow,so I’ll be out of touch for a little bit. 我明天要走了 所以暂时不能联络了
[51:48] Can you excuse me a quick second? Too many Diet Cokes. 等我两秒钟好吗? 健怡可乐喝多了
[51:51] Okay. 好的
[52:12] Yeah? 喂?
[52:13] Hey,sorry to bug you again,quick question. 嘿 不好意思又打扰你了 问你一个问题 很快
[52:16] Excuse me one minute,babe,sorry. 等一下好吗 宝贝 抱歉
[52:19] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[52:21] Okay,I’m making out with this guy,PG stuff. 我和一个男的在亲热 限制级的
[52:24] And he mentions that he’s going out of town,he’s gonna be out of touch. 他说他要去趟外地 会暂时不能联络
[52:28] Run. 继续
[52:30] But maybe he is going out of town. 也许他真的要去外地
[52:32] To where? Where’s he going that he’s gonna be out of touch? 去哪儿? 他要去哪儿?
[52:37] Where are you going out of town to again? 你刚才说你要去哪儿?
[52:39] Um… Uh… Pittsburgh. 嗯… 呃… 匹兹堡
[52:43] Pittsburgh. 匹兹堡
[52:44] Run. 离开他
[52:46] So,what,now I’m just supposed to run from every guy who doesn’t like me? 现在 我应该离开所有不喜欢我的男孩?
[52:50] Yeah. 没错
[52:52] There’s not gonna be anybody left. 那就没人了
[52:56] I don’t know why I’m saying this. 我不知道我为什么说这个
[52:58] But,I think I know a nice guy who might actually like you. 但是我认识一个不错的男生 我想他会喜欢你的
[53:01] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 真的? – 真的
[53:03] He’s friends with my brother,his name’s Bill. 他是我哥的朋友 他叫Bill
[53:05] We’ll all meet for drinks and It’ll be good. 我们都是喝酒的时候碰面 还不错
[53:08] So,I mean,I’m in his bathroom right now. 那么 我… 我现在在他家浴室里
[53:12] What do I do? 我该怎么办?
[53:13] Well,you gotta come out eventually,right? But I’d take my time in there. 你总会出来的吧? 我不急 在这儿等你
[53:18] I’d let him sweat. 让他急一急
[53:20] – Thanks. – Good luck. – 谢谢 – 祝你好运
[53:52] Yeah,the boat looks great. 这船棒极了
[53:54] You look like shit. 但你却糟糕透了
[53:56] But your boat looks great. 但是你的船棒极了
[53:58] Yeah,I live on my boat,man. 当然 我住在船上 伙计
[54:02] Personal hygiene goes out the window. 个人卫生要在窗外解决
[54:04] A lot of time to work on the place. 大部分时间都在这里工作
[54:07] You should try working on a shower. 你该试试在浴室里工作
[54:09] Yeah. 是吧
[54:11] Hey,what can I tell you? 嘿 我该怎么说呢?
[54:14] – Standing on principle,man. – It’s all I got. – 坚守原则 – 完全明白
[54:22] Cigarette? 来一根?
[54:24] No,I’m good. 不用了
[54:25] That’s right,you quit. 很好 你戒了
[54:28] Good for you. 对你有好处
[54:36] So did Janine send you out here to check up on me? 是Janine派你来监视我的?
[54:41] Yeah,pretty much. 没错 差不多
[54:43] What are you gonna tell her? 你要怎么汇报?
[54:45] I’ll tell her how gorgeous you look out here on the ocean. 我要告诉她你在海上享受极了
[54:50] Break. 别开玩笑了
[54:52] Any word from Beth? Beth怎么样了?
[54:55] You know,she’s so busy organizing her sister’s funeral,I think she must be… 她忙着她妹妹的葬礼 我想她一定…
[54:59] Sister’s what? 妹妹的什么?
[55:00] Her wedding,her sister’s wedding. 她的婚礼 她妹妹的婚礼
[55:03] – Isn’t that what I said? – No,you said “funeral”. – 我刚说的不是婚礼? – 不 你说的是”葬礼”
[55:05] – No,I didn’t. – Yes,you did. – 不 我没有 – 不 你有
[55:07] Shit,did I really? 我真的说了?
[55:09] That’s so weird. 太奇怪了
[55:11] I really don’t understand why people wanna get married. 我真不明白为什么有人想结婚?
[55:16] They don’t. 他们不想
[55:17] – They don’t? – No. – 他们不想? – 没错
[55:19] No,no guy actually wants to get married. 事实上 没有男人想结婚
[55:22] And if they do,all they’re really thinking about? 如果他们要结婚 他们真的考虑清楚了吗?
[55:26] All the women they’re gonna miss out on. 他们会错过全天下的女人
[55:28] I don’t wanna be with anybody else,I just wanna be Beth. 我不想和别人一起 我只想和Beth一起
[55:32] I don’t know,man,I… 我不知道 我…
[55:34] Why’d you get married? 你为什么结婚?
[55:38] I love Janine. 我爱Janine
[55:40] You’re a happyly married guy. 你是个快乐的已婚男人
[55:42] Yeah. 是的
[55:44] Yeah,I’d say so. 没错 我想是的
[55:53] Now,I know I don’t need to tell any of you. 现在 我想我没必要多此一举的告诉大家
[55:55] That my cousin Paige is hot. 我的表妹Paige很辣
[56:01] In high school,If I told the popular guys that Paige was my cousin 上高中时 如果我告诉那些帅哥Paige是我的表妹
[56:04] It’d keep me from getting my ass kicked. 他们会追着我的屁股后面跑
[56:06] Because no one wanted to blow their chances with her. 因为没人想错失和她相处的机会
[56:11] And when she gets up there and says those marriage vows to Devon. 当她站在那儿说要嫁给Devon时
[56:16] There will be hearts breaking all over the world. 世上不知又有多少颗心破碎了
[56:22] But,you know,keep in mind that her sister Beth is still on the market. 但是 不要忘了她的姐姐Beth还待价而沽呢
[56:28] Yeah,sure,she may be an older model. 没错 也许她是位上了年纪的模特
[56:31] But she got a lot of good miles left in that tank. 但离掉价还有一段距离
[56:34] But don’t stay on the lot too long 但是不要待的太久了
[56:36] or next year’s models are gonna slip in there and steal all… 新的模特们会在出现 抢走所有风头…
[56:39] Okay,that’s enough of the speeches. 好了 发言到此为止
[56:41] Okay. 好吧
[56:42] So enjoy the crab. 大家享用螃蟹吧
[56:45] And that yellow stuff is not hot mustard,it’s the crab’s hepatopancreas. 这个黄色的东西可不是芥末酱 它是螃蟹的胰腺
[56:57] Your cousin Jay has always been a jackass. 你表弟Jay一直是个不分轻重的傻小子
[57:00] I know. 我知道
[57:01] And somehow even he’s married. 但就连他都结婚了
[57:05] Oh,honey,look. 亲爱的 听我说
[57:07] Back when everyone was just going to camp at the Y. 有一次 当大家只是要去某地露营时
[57:11] You borrowed my New York Times. 你借去我的纽约时报
[57:13] Found some arts camp in the Berkshires. 发现波克夏有一个艺术野营
[57:16] Wrote away for information and got accepted on your own. 你自己寄了封信给咨询处 拿到了入营证
[57:19] You never did things like everyone else. 你总是独树一帜
[57:22] Why not? 为什么呢?
[57:23] Because that’s you. 因为这就是你
[57:25] That’s why you’re my favorite daughter. 这就是为什么我最喜欢你这个女儿
[57:29] You’re not supposed to say that. 你不该说这种话
[57:31] I don’t give a shit. 我不在乎
[57:33] I’m retired,I’ll say what I want to. 我退休了 我想说什么就说什么
[57:36] I’ll say it to the whole room if you want. 如果你想 我会对整个屋子里的人这样说
[57:38] Wait,wait,wait! Come here. Stop. 等等 等等 等等! 过来 停下
[57:41] It’s true,though. 是实话
[58:00] Hey. 嘿
[58:03] – What are you doing? – Waiting for you. – 你在干嘛? – 等你
[58:09] Come on. 过来
[58:16] Sorry I’m late. 不好意思 我迟到了
[58:17] No,it’s okay. 没事 没关系
[58:18] I like a little time before a blind date. 相亲前 我习惯早到
[58:20] Prepare myself mentally,remind myself not to tell the story about my molars. 打起精神 提醒自己不要泄露磨牙的事…
[58:24] Gigi,he’s not coming. Gigi 他不来了
[58:26] But you can tell me the story about the molars. I’d love to hear it. 但是你可以告诉我你磨牙的事 我想听
[58:29] Hey. 嘿
[58:31] How could he already not like me? 还没见面 就已经不喜欢我了?
[58:33] I screwed up. I told Bill it was Thursday,not Tuesday. It’s my fault. 是我搞砸了 我告诉Bill今天是星期四 是我的错
[58:36] Hi. Are you good? 嗨 你还好吗?
[58:38] – Can I get a Jameson on the rocks? – Sure. – 能给我杯加冰的詹姆士威士忌吗? – 没问题
[58:43] Awesome,I’m stuck with a guy who can’t distinguish Tuesday from Thursday. 可怕 我要和一个分不清是星期几的人相亲
[58:46] Meanwhile,this girl,she’s probably meeting her soul mate as we speak. 你看 那个女孩 她可能遇见了她的真命天子
[58:51] – This one right here? – Mm hm. – 就是那个女孩? – 嗯
[58:52] Oh,god,no. 哦 天哪 不是
[58:54] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[58:57] The guy working the Tom Cruise thing? 那个男的 装得像汤姆克鲁斯似的?
[58:59] She’s interested,he’s clearly not. 她对他很有兴趣 但他完全没有
[59:01] You cannot tell from a cursory glance that he’s not into her. 你不能匆匆一瞥 就说他没兴趣
[59:05] Actually,I can,I see this stuff going on every night. 事实上 我能 这种事我每晚都屡见不鲜
[59:07] Watch this,she’s going on about her macrobiotic diet. 看着 她继续说着无趣的话题
[59:10] He’s thinking,”Dear Christ,get me out of here”. 而他在想 “上帝啊 让我脱身吧”
[59:13] And look at that,how fortuitous. 看 多么美妙的意外
[59:14] Drinks spill,which is perfect for him,because now… 酒洒出来了 真是完美 因为现在…
[59:17] he can move on to the girl with the shoulder tattoo. 他可以去肩膀上有纹身的女孩那儿了
[59:21] Man,you have a gift. 大哥 你太有才了
[59:23] Now check out Droopy Dog on the other side. 现在 看看另一边的可怜虫
[59:25] He’s gonna buy her drinks all night and she’s still gonna insist there’s no spark. 他会给她买单 但她坚信和他擦不出火花
[59:29] Maybe there’s not. You need a spark. 也许不是 你需要一点火花
[59:31] Oh,the spark thing is bullshit. 哦 火花这种事就是胡说八道
[59:34] – Really? – Bullshit. – 真的? – 胡说八道
[59:36] Enlighten me. 教教我
[59:38] Guys invented the spark. 男人发明了火花这一说
[59:39] So they could not call and treat you kind of badly and keep you guessing 因为这样 他们就可以不打电话 可以对你很冷淡 让你捉摸不透
[59:43] and then convince you that anxiety and fear that just develops naturally. 然后哄你相信 你对此自然而然产生的焦虑和害怕
[59:47] It’s actually just a spark. 是一种火花
[59:49] And you guys all buy it,you eat it up and you love it. 而你们这些女人照单全收 完全相信 还很喜欢
[59:52] You love it because you feed off that drama,you all love that drama. 你们喜欢是因为你们偶像剧看多了 就喜欢这种情节
[59:56] I don’t. 我不这样
[59:57] So you never wait until the last minute on a deadline or a phone bill. 那么你从来没有等到交稿或电话账单的最后期限?
[1:00:01] Because secretly you cannot love the drama 你要知道自己是否能成功
[1:00:03] of not knowing whether or not you’re gonna make it. 所以才喜欢这种情节
[1:00:06] Maybe. 也许是吧
[1:00:08] And let me guess. 我猜猜看
[1:00:09] When you were stalking Conor the other night. 那晚你和Conor见完面后
[1:00:12] Were you obsessing about him calling 你有没有一遍又一遍
[1:00:14] constantly pacing back and forth,staring at your phone for days. 时刻关注他的来电 一连几天紧盯着电话
[1:00:17] Even though the date was just kind of mediocre? 甚至会想 这次约会就这样了?
[1:00:22] Okay,yeah. 好吧 没错
[1:00:24] Because you all thrive on the drama. Thank you. 因为你期待电视剧里的情节 谢谢
[1:00:27] Look,you gotta be more like me. If a girl likes me,great. 听着 你该学学我 如果一个女孩喜欢我 很好
[1:00:30] But if not,there are plenty more out there like her,you know? 但如果她不喜欢我 外面女孩还多的是 明白?
[1:00:33] Probably with smaller pores and bigger implants. 不要在一棵树上吊死
[1:00:36] – Beautiful. – I know. – 说的太好了 – 我知道
[1:00:39] Why are you sharing all of this inside dating information with me again? 你为什么总是教我这些约会的技巧?
[1:00:42] I don’t know,I like you. 不知道 我喜欢你
[1:00:45] You do? 真的?
[1:00:49] Well,yeah,okay,don’t start doodling my name on your binder,okay? 是 但别在本子里划满我的名字 好吗?
[1:00:52] I just mean… I mean,I like you the way I like basset hounds. 我只是… 我就像喜欢猎犬那样喜欢你
[1:00:57] Something pathetic about them,you just wanna cheer them up. 有时你可怜他们 想让他们振作起来
[1:01:00] Again! With the sensitivity. 再说一说! 很实用
[1:01:02] To sensitivity. 敬实用
[1:01:12] It looks good. 看上去不错
[1:01:14] Yeah. 是的
[1:01:15] Yeah. 不错
[1:01:18] – He does good work. – Yeah,he does. – 他手艺不错啊 – 的确
[1:01:23] Very nice. 真不错
[1:01:28] Very nice. 真不错
[1:01:33] – Javier? – Yeah. – Javier? – 嗯
[1:01:39] If I asked you an honest question. 如果我问你一个问题
[1:01:42] Do you think you could give me an honest answer? 你会坦率的回答我吗?
[1:01:45] – I think so. – Good,good. – 当然会 – 很好 很好
[1:01:48] Because I think some of your guys might be smoking. 我怀疑你的人在抽烟
[1:01:55] – Is that the question? – Yes. – 这是个问题? – 是的
[1:01:57] – Seemed like a statement. – The question part’s implied. – 听上去像是陈述 – 其中暗含疑问
[1:02:00] I really didn’t hear it in the inflection. 我听不出其中有疑问的语气
[1:02:04] Have you guys been smoking 你的人到底
[1:02:07] or not? 有没有抽烟?
[1:02:10] No,madam,my guys,they don’t smoke on the job site,they’re good guys. 不会的 夫人 他们不会在工作场所抽烟的 他们很守纪律
[1:02:14] Are you sure your guys haven’t been 你确定你的人
[1:02:16] sneaking around here? 从来没有躲起来
[1:02:19] And smoking? 抽烟?
[1:02:21] And lying to me? 或者说谎?
[1:02:23] And smoking? 对抽烟的事?
[1:02:25] I’m pretty sure. 我保证他们没有抽烟
[1:02:26] I need you to be honest with me,Javier. 我需要你说实话 Javier
[1:02:28] Because I can’t have someone lying to me. 因为我不喜欢别人骗我
[1:02:31] To my face,under my roof,on my time. 当着我的面 站在我的房檐下 占用我的时间
[1:02:35] That’s a lot of prepositions. 规矩还挺多
[1:02:37] I mean,there’s no reason for that kind of dishonesty,is there? 我是说 其实没必要说谎 对吗?
[1:02:41] I mean,we made promises to each other. 我们双方有承诺
[1:02:46] I mean,we have a contract. 我们签了合同
[1:02:48] That’s like making promises,isn’t it? 这就是一份承诺 不是吗?
[1:02:53] Maybe I should get back to work. 也许我该回去开工了
[1:02:58] Oh,yeah,right,yeah. 是的 没错
[1:03:00] That’s great,yeah. 很好
[1:03:02] – Javier? – Yeah. – Javier? – 嗯
[1:03:06] We’re good,right? You and me. 我们没事吧 对吗? 你和我
[1:03:09] – Oh,yeah,yeah,we’re good. – Oh,good. – 是 是的 没事 – 很好
[1:03:12] Okay,that’s great. 很好
[1:03:14] Yeah,he did great work. 他工作做的很好
[1:03:21] Hey. 嘿
[1:03:24] Welcome,everybody,thanks for coming,I’m Conor. 欢迎大家 感谢大家的到来 我是Conor
[1:03:27] Sign in when you get a second,make yourselves at home. 有空请来签个名 请大家把这儿当成自己的家
[1:03:30] We got some cookies over here,some cold beverages,help yourself. 我们准备了一些糕点 冰饮 请自便
[1:03:33] Conor,you are the Liza Minnelli of real estate. Conor 你真是房地产界的Liza Minnelli
[1:03:36] – I know,your friend Mary’s a genius. – I know,she’s so great. – 你朋友Mary真是个天才 – 我知道 她很棒
[1:03:41] Well,I gotta go,so I guess I’ll see you later. 我得走了 我想 要说再见了
[1:03:44] What,you got a class,or? 什么 你还有课?
[1:03:46] Yeah. No. No,just something. 是的 不 就是有点事
[1:03:49] – Stuff I gotta do. – Okay. Well… – 要做 – 好吧…
[1:03:52] – I’ll see you. Okay. Bye. – Okay. – 再见 – 好吧
[1:03:55] Okay. Bye. 好了 再见
[1:03:58] – See you later. – All right. Call me. – 再见 – 好 给我打电话
[1:04:04] What? 怎么了?
[1:04:06] She’s holding out on you,isn’t she? 她有事瞒着你 对吧?
[1:04:10] Not quite sure I get your meaning. 不知道你在说什么
[1:04:13] It’s obvious she won’t sleep with you. 很明显她不会和你上床
[1:04:15] It’s written all over your puppy dog face. 一切都写在你可怜的脸上
[1:04:20] – It’s killing me,literally. I’m dying. – Here,have a cookie. – 我很难过 我快死了 – 来块饼干吧
[1:04:23] No,I’m cool. 不用 我很冷静
[1:04:25] I don’t know what she’s doing. I cannot read her signals. 我不知道她在做什么 读不懂她
[1:04:27] We used to sleep together all the time. 我们以前一直睡在一起
[1:04:32] That’s not true. I don’t know why I said that. 骗你们的 不知道我为什么那么说
[1:04:35] It wasn’t all the time,but it happened. I know I’m not just making this up. 虽然不是一直 但我们的确睡过 不完全是编的
[1:04:38] And then out of nowhere it just stops. But she still calls. 接着莫名其妙就结束了 但她还会给我打电话
[1:04:41] She wants a massage. She leaves cute messages. 她想让我帮她按摩 她就给我留言
[1:04:45] But it’s not going anywhere. What is she doing? 但没有其它发展 她在干嘛?
[1:04:47] Honestly,we may not have the best insight. 实话说 我俩也看不出来
[1:04:50] Gay signals have nothing to do with straight signals. 同性恋之间的暗示和异性恋不一样
[1:04:54] He’s right. The signals are totally different. 对 完全不一样
[1:04:56] Like,here. Here’s “I wanna sleep with you.” 比如暗示 “我想和你上床”
[1:05:01] One,two,three. 一 二 三
[1:05:04] That’s it,three seconds or more,it’s on. 就这样 三秒钟左右 就成了
[1:05:06] And here’s “I don’t wanna sleep with you.” 再如暗示 “我不想和你上床”
[1:05:09] One,two… 一 二…
[1:05:11] – Nope,thanks for playing,move along. – It’s that simple. – 不 我不玩 走开 – 就这么简单
[1:05:15] You’re right,that didn’t help me at all. 对 这些帮不了我
[1:05:17] All right,well,I can tell you this: 嗯 不过 我可以告诉你:
[1:05:19] Gay or straight,you’re not gonna get anywhere by being inactive. 不管同性恋还是异性恋 不主动就完蛋
[1:05:22] She likes you. Maybe she just wants you to be a man and do something. 她喜欢你 也许她希望你拿出男子气 采取行动
[1:05:28] Hit me up with an oatmeal raisin,will you? 给我拿块葡萄干饼 好吗?
[1:05:31] – Thanks. – Here you go. – 谢谢 – 给
[1:05:35] 如果她不和你上床
[1:05:37] If a girl’s into you,she’s sleeping with you. 如果女孩喜欢你 就会和你上床
[1:05:40] If after a month,or two months at the very outside… 如果一个月后 至多两个月后…
[1:05:43] … she’s not sleeping with you? … 她不和你上床?
[1:05:45] She doesn’t like you. 她就不喜欢你
[1:05:48] The trick is to spot this girl early. 办法是尽早看懂一个女孩
[1:05:50] Don’t wanna waste the one to seven weeks waiting to find out it’s never gonna happen. 不要浪费一到七周的时间 却一无所获
[1:05:54] So I’ve come up with some signs about how to spot this girl. 所以我总结了助于读懂女孩的迹象
[1:05:59] A girl will never sleep with you… 以下迹象说明她不会和你上床
[1:06:01] …if she calls you “cuddly” or “dependable.” 她叫你”小可爱”或”可靠男”
[1:06:05] If she pops a zit in front of you… 她在你面前挤痘痘…
[1:06:07] … if her name is Amber or Christine… … 她说她名叫Amber或Christine…
[1:06:11] … if she takes a dump in your bathroom… … 她在你浴室上大号…
[1:06:13] … or she takes home leftovers on dates one,two,or three. …她把约会没吃完的打包回家 一次 两次 或三次
[1:06:17] I know it’s not scientific… 我知道这不科学…
[1:06:19] …but I’m just saying,you were warned. …但我还是要说 悠着点儿
[1:06:44] Wait,stop. 等等 停一下
[1:06:48] What? 怎么了?
[1:06:50] Shit. 见鬼
[1:06:52] What? 怎么了?
[1:06:56] I am so into you. 我深深被你吸引了
[1:06:58] Seriously,I’ve never felt like this before. 说实话 我从未有过这感觉
[1:07:01] I have to actively stop my brain from thinking about you. 我必须让自己停止想你
[1:07:05] Like,all the time. 一直在努力
[1:07:10] Why stop? 为什么要停止?
[1:07:15] Because I don’t do stuff like this. 因为我不做这样的事
[1:07:17] Stuff like what? 什么事?
[1:07:21] Like sleep with women that aren’t my wife. 和妻子以外的女人们上床
[1:07:23] First of all,I am not “women,” I’m just one. 首先 我不是女人们 是一个女人
[1:07:28] And second of all? 其次呢?
[1:07:31] Oh,I didn’t have a second of all. 没有其次
[1:07:33] I was hoping “second of all” would make me feel better. 我还期待这”其次”会让我好受些
[1:07:40] Second of all… 其次…
[1:07:43] … I can’t stop thinking about you either. … 我也无法停止想你
[1:07:59] He’s totally leaving his wife for me. That’s crazy. 他为了我离开他妻子 真疯狂
[1:08:02] That’s crazy. We hardly know each other. 太疯狂了 我们彼此还不太了解
[1:08:05] I don’t know. I mean,look at Becca. 我不懂 看看Becca
[1:08:07] You know,my sister’s friend. 我妹妹的朋友
[1:08:09] One guy waits on her at Bennigan’s… 在餐厅遇见一个服务生…
[1:08:11] … and by the end of the meal,they both knew they had found the one. … 一顿饭后 他俩就知道彼此找到了真爱
[1:08:15] You’re right. You’re totally right. I mean,it could happen,right? 对 你是对的 这些有可能发生 对吧?
[1:08:19] Not for me. 不会发生在我身上
[1:08:21] What about texter? 那个爱发短信的家伙呢?
[1:08:23] Texter has yet to make verbal contact. 和他都是文字接触
[1:08:26] I mean,this guy could’ve had surgery,leaving him without a voice box… 这家伙可能做过手术 切掉了喉…
[1:08:30] … breathing through a stoma… … 用气孔呼吸…
[1:08:32] … and I would never know because I’ve never actually heard his voice. … 我不清楚 因为我还没听过他的声音
[1:08:35] Well,I doubt he has a stoma. 我怀疑他气孔都没有
[1:08:37] That’s not the point. I can’t text. 重点是 我讨厌发短信
[1:08:41] You know,I’m not charming via text. 你知道 短信展现不出我的魅力
[1:08:43] Maybe you should just stop texting. 那你就别再发短信了
[1:08:45] But it’s not just texting,it’s e-mail. It’s voicemail. It’s snail mail. 我不仅讨厌短信 还讨厌电子邮件 语音留言 慢邮
[1:08:50] That’s regular mail. 都是正常的通讯方式
[1:08:51] Whatever. None of it’s working. 总之 这些都没用
[1:08:53] I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work,so I called him at home. 曾有个家伙在我公司电话上留言 我回家打给他
[1:08:58] And then he e-mailed me to my BlackBerry,and so I texted to his cell. 接着他给我发了手机邮件 所以我又回了短信
[1:09:03] Then he e-mailed me to my home account and the whole thing just got out of control. 接着他往我家里发电子邮件 一切都失控了
[1:09:08] And I miss the days where you had one phone number and one answering machine. 我好怀念只有一个电话号码 一部电话应答机的日子
[1:09:13] And that one answering machine housed one cassette tape… 电话应答机只能放一盒录音带…
[1:09:16] … and that one cassette tape either had a message from the guy or it didn’t. … 录音带里要么有 要么没有男人的口信
[1:09:20] And now you have to go around checking all these different portals… 而现在必须查看所有的通讯方式…
[1:09:23] … just to get rejected by seven different technologies. … 还常常操作不成功
[1:09:27] It’s exhausting. 太累了
[1:09:29] What about that MySpace guy? 那个上MySpace的家伙呢?
[1:09:31] – Jude. I like him. – Good. – Jude 我喜欢他 – 好啊
[1:09:35] Yeah,I felt like we connected. 我感觉我们心有灵犀
[1:09:37] Great. 不错啊
[1:09:39] What if she wants you to kiss her? 万一她要你吻她呢?
[1:09:42] Well,then I guess I’m just gonna have to kiss her. 那我就不得不吻她
[1:09:46] “Amanda Jones is no minor leaguer… “Amanda Jones可不嫩…
[1:09:47] …who’ll be swept off her feet at the touch of your amateur lips.” … 不会被你业余级的吻弄得不能自已”
[1:09:52] This babe has plenty of battle scars. 她可是久经情场
[1:09:54] Hello? 你好?
[1:09:57] Oh,hey,you’re home. 嗨 你在家啊
[1:09:59] Where am I supposed to be? 不然我该在哪儿?
[1:10:01] Out,maybe? It’s Saturday night. 出去玩? 今天周末
[1:10:04] You won’t let me go out with guys who don’t like me. It’s kind of limiting. 你不让我和不喜欢我的男孩出去 结果就没人了
[1:10:08] Right. Listen,I was just gonna leave a message. 听着 我只是想给你留个话
[1:10:10] I’m having a party next weekend. You should come. 我下周末要办个聚会 你会来吧
[1:10:13] Oh,I don’t know. Won’t Conor be there? Might be kind of awkward. 不知道 Conor会去吗? 会有点尴尬
[1:10:17] He’s at a real estate conference in D.C. But there’ll be a lot of single guys. 他在华盛顿开会 到时会有很多单身男人哦
[1:10:22] So there will be plenty of chances for me to be awkward. 那就会碰到更多让我尴尬的人了
[1:10:24] Don’t worry,I’ll be there. I’ll talk you through it. 别担心 有我呢 我会帮你的
[1:10:28] Okay,gotta go. 好了 我挂了
[1:10:29] Someone just dropped like 84,000 plates. Maybe I’ll see you there. 好像有一堆盘子摔破了 到时候见吧
[1:10:33] You’re busy. I shouldn’t have called. You called me. 你真忙 我不该打给你的 不 是你打给我的
[1:10:35] – Yup,good. – Bye. – 是的 – 再见
[1:10:41] How…? How do you work on it? 怎么…? 怎么做?
[1:10:45] Pretend I’m a girl,okay? 把我当成女孩 好吗?
[1:10:48] I mean… 我是说…
[1:10:50] … pretend I’m her. … 把我当成那个
[1:10:57] He’s into me. 他喜欢上我了
[1:10:59] Awesome. I knew it. 太棒了 我就知道
[1:11:01] – Who’s this now? – Alex. – 这次是谁? – Alex
[1:11:03] It’s totally clear to me now. He’s Watts. 我彻底明白了 他是Watts
[1:11:07] – He’s what? – From Some Kind of Wonderful. – 他是什么? – 电影妙不可言的女主角
[1:11:10] I thought Mary Stuart Masterson was Watts. Watts是女演员Mary扮演的
[1:11:12] – Yes. – So why aren’t you Watts? – 对 – 为什么你不是Watts?
[1:11:15] I’m Eric Stoltz. 我是男主角Eric Stoltz
[1:11:18] Alex is Watts. Because Watts helps Eric Stoltz go on a date with Amanda Jones. Alex是Watts 因为Watts搓合了男主角和女孩Amanda
[1:11:21] Really,she’s in love with Eric Stoltz. 其实她爱着男主角
[1:11:24] So Amanda Jones is Conor? 所以Amanda是Conor?
[1:11:27] I guess. At first. Now men in general,but that’s not the point. 也许 总之这不是重点
[1:11:31] The point is he’s into me. 重点是他喜欢上我了
[1:11:33] I knew there had to be some reason why he was spending that time with you. 我就知道他花时间陪你 肯定有原因
[1:11:37] I know. It’s so obvious now. There are so many signs. 对 很明显 有许多迹象
[1:11:40] Signs. Love signs. You gotta tell me about the signs. I love signs. 迹象 爱的迹象 快告诉我 我喜欢听
[1:11:44] First they were small. At first when I called,he said,”Good to hear from you.” 开始不明显 我第一次打给他 他说”很高兴你打来”
[1:11:48] – Totally good sign. – Right? – 非常好的迹象 – 是吗?
[1:11:50] And then the next time I called he was with a woman… 第二次打去 他正和一个女人…
[1:11:53] … but he took the call and we talked for a while. … 但他接了电话 我们聊了一阵
[1:11:55] – You know it was a woman? – Called her “babe.” – 你怎么知道是女人 – 他叫她”宝贝”
[1:11:58] Okay,a guy doesn’t leave a woman to go talk to another woman unless he’s… 男人不会晾着眼前的女人 去接另一个女人的电话 除非…
[1:12:02] And it gets more obvious. 这就很明显了
[1:12:03] I mean,please. There was no guy he was gonna fix me up with. 他介绍给我的男人 并无其人
[1:12:08] The fix up was him. 其实就是他自己
[1:12:09] No. 不会吧
[1:12:10] Yes. He shows up without this fictitious Bill character. 会 他出现的时候 这个Bill的虚构人物并没来
[1:12:15] The two of us basically have a date. 倒是我和他来了场约会
[1:12:16] And then he calls and invites me to a party at his place. 接着他打电话邀我参加在他家的聚会
[1:12:22] He so likes you. 他果然喜欢你
[1:12:25] I’m so happy for you. 真为你感到高兴
[1:12:28] Let’s look up places for your destination wedding. 我们来为你的婚礼挑个地方
[1:12:34] How do you feel about Napa Valley? 喜欢纳帕谷吗?
[1:12:37] I have really always wanted to go there. 我一直想去那儿
[1:12:42] Oh,he’s cute. 噢 他很可爱
[1:12:44] Yeah. Smoldering but sensitive. 闷骚又敏感
[1:12:47] Oh. “All I have is my guitar,these chords,and the truth.” “我只有一把吉它 和弦 和真心”
[1:12:53] – That’s hot. – Yeah. I like him. – 不错 – 我喜欢他
[1:12:56] I mean,he probably hasn’t called yet because we just had coffee last night. 可能他没给我打电话 是因为昨晚我们才喝了咖啡
[1:13:00] – Really? – Yeah,you know. – 是吗? – 是的
[1:13:02] I mean,we actually video iChatted while holding coffee. 我们视频聊天时 手上正拿着咖啡
[1:13:06] But that’s the same thing,right? 一回事 不是吗?
[1:13:08] – Right,right. – Just call your voicemail. – 对 对 – 查查你的电话留言
[1:13:10] Yeah,but he had a gig last night and he probably didn’t get home till late. 昨晚他有个演奏会 可能很晚才回家
[1:13:14] – Did I tell you he’s a singer? – Mm… hm. – 我告诉你们他是个歌手了吗? – 嗯
[1:13:16] – Just call. – Oh,honey,no,on speaker. – 查一查 – 不 用免提
[1:13:18] I don’t think so. I’m sure he hasn’t called. 别这样 肯定没有留言
[1:13:21] – Just call him. – Okay. – 查一查 – 好吧
[1:13:28] – You have two new messages. – Oh. – 您有两条新留言 – 嗯
[1:13:36] Whoa,Mary,Mary,Mary,Mary 噢 Mary Mary Mary Mary
[1:13:40] Oh,my Mary 噢 我的Mary
[1:13:44] I just got hard. 我刚才太刻薄了
[1:13:45] Hey,Mary,it’s Jude. 嗨 Mary 我是Jude
[1:13:47] I was just calling to tell you again how special it was to meet you. 我打来是想说 认识你让我有种特别的感觉
[1:13:51] So call me back. Bye-bye. 给我回电话 拜拜
[1:13:57] Amazing. 太棒了
[1:13:58] – This is good,this is good. – This is… – 太好了 太好了 – 太…
[1:14:01] See,he called. 看 他打了
[1:14:04] Whoa,Jenny,Jenny,Jenny 噢 Jenny Jenny Jenny
[1:14:08] Hey,Jenny,it’s Jude. I was just calling to… 嗨 Jenny 我是Jude 我打来是想告诉你…
[1:14:11] Whoa,shit. What number did I just dial? 噢 见鬼 这不是刚打过的号吗?
[1:14:16] All messages erased. 留言已清空
[1:14:30] That one. 那个
[1:14:31] – You sure? – Yeah. – 确定? – 嗯
[1:14:34] No. It’s a laminate. 错 这是压制板
[1:14:37] – That’s not real hardwood floor? – Nope. – 不是硬木板? – 嗯
[1:14:40] It looks exactly like it. But it is like one one-hundredth of the cost. 看起来很像 不过价钱只有硬木的百分之一
[1:14:43] Oh. 噢
[1:14:46] I still wanna go with the real wood. 我还是想要实木的
[1:14:49] What? You can’t even tell the difference. 啊? 你连区别都看不出来
[1:14:51] It’s not the point. 那不重要
[1:14:54] Well,what is the point? 那重要的是什么?
[1:14:55] I just… 我…
[1:14:58] I don’t like the way it’s pretending to be wood. 我不喜欢它伪装实木
[1:15:00] If you’re not wood,don’t try and look like wood. 如果不是实木 就别装得像
[1:15:04] I don’t think that it’s pretending. 我不认为这是伪装
[1:15:07] This is a lie,Ben. 这是造假 Ben
[1:15:09] Just be up front and tell people what you really are. 应该站出来 做真正的自己
[1:15:14] Okay,you’re right. You’re right. 好 你是对的
[1:15:17] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:15:21] It’s okay. Maybe we should just go look at the grills and we’ll come back. 好了 我们去看看烤炉就回家吧
[1:15:26] Okay. 好的
[1:15:31] I slept with someone. 我和别人上床了
[1:15:42] – I said… – I heard you. – 我说… – 我听见了
[1:15:48] You tell me this in Home Depot because you know I hate a public scene. 你在这里告诉我是因为 你知道我不喜欢公开吵闹
[1:15:52] No,that is not why I’m telling… 不 不是这个原因
[1:15:55] I knew it. 我早知道
[1:15:57] I knew it. 我知道
[1:15:59] – You asshole. – I’m sorry. – 你这混蛋 – 抱歉
[1:16:02] It is you that’s been smoking too,isn’t it? 烟也是你抽的 对吗?
[1:16:06] Wha…? Wait,what does that even matter? 啊…? 跟有抽烟有什么关系?
[1:16:09] Have you… ?! 你是不是…?!
[1:16:12] Have you been smoking? 你是不是一直在抽烟?
[1:16:13] No. No,I haven’t. 不 没有
[1:16:22] I talked to Neil. I told him. 我和Neil聊过 我告诉他了
[1:16:23] He said I could stay at his boat for a while. 他说我可以去他船上住阵子
[1:16:25] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[1:16:28] Now you’re moving out? 你现在要搬出去?
[1:16:30] – You’re,like,leaving me? – No. – 你想要离开我? – 不
[1:16:32] No,I just assumed that you wouldn’t want me to… 不 我只是以为你不想让我…
[1:16:36] Aren’t we gonna deal with this? 我们不解决这个问题吗?
[1:16:40] Don’t you wanna find some way… 你不想找些方法…
[1:16:44] for us to work through this? 来解决这个问题?
[1:16:48] I assumed that when I told you,you would want me… 我以为我告诉你这些 你就会让我…
[1:16:52] out. 搬出去
[1:16:56] Is that what you want? 这是你想要的吗?
[1:17:11] No. 不
[1:17:15] Okay. 好
[1:17:17] Okay. 好
[1:17:41] You’re doing a great job. 你们做得很好
[1:17:51] Oh,my gosh,it’s Bridget. Hi! 哦 天哪 是Bridget 嗨!
[1:17:57] Oh,my goodness. 噢 天哪
[1:18:02] Oh,what a beautiful dog. 啊 好漂亮的狗呀
[1:18:14] Seriously,Devon,I really did feel just a moment,a splash,of hesitation. 说真的 Devon 我觉得你刚才在宣誓的时候 有那么一瞬间的犹豫
[1:18:19] No,there wasn’t. There wasn’t any hesitation at all. 不 不是的 我一点都没犹豫
[1:18:21] You just did it again. That was a pause. 你又来了 又停顿了
[1:18:23] I did not pause. 我没有停顿
[1:18:32] You must be Beth. 你一定是Beth吧
[1:18:36] Yeah. Yeah. 是的
[1:18:39] Heard a lot about you from Paige. 从Paige那听到你很多事
[1:18:42] Actually been lobbying to sit next to her single sister for weeks. 她游说我好几周了 让我一定要在婚礼时和她的单身妹妹坐一起
[1:18:46] Oh,yeah? 是吗?
[1:18:48] So you must be: 所以你一定是
[1:18:53] Sort of. 差不多吧
[1:18:55] – Sort of? – Well,I’m actually a Wiccan. – 差不多? – 嗯 实际上我是一个巫术迷信者
[1:18:59] – A what? – A Wiccan. – 一个什么? – 一个巫术迷信者
[1:19:01] Wiccan? 巫术迷信者?
[1:19:02] – Male witch. – Right. – 也就是男巫师 – 好吧
[1:19:04] So I also have a magical name. 我还有个带有魔法色彩名字
[1:19:07] It’s Brother Phoenix East-Horse. 就是Brother Phoenix East-Horse
[1:19:09] But I didn’t know if that would fit on the card. Love that. 但我不知道这个名字适不适合放在名片上 我很喜欢它
[1:19:13] I’m guessing tonight that I’m gonna hear a whole lot about you. 我猜今晚我会听到很多关于你的事情
[1:19:16] Nature-based pre-Christian paganism,yeah. 一些基督诞生前的异教徒事迹 没错
[1:19:18] Yeah. That’s fantastic. 是的 这太棒了
[1:19:21] Well,where to begin? 那么从哪儿开始讲起呢?
[1:19:22] Well,first off,it’s not just a bunch of nude farming. Dad. 首先 那不仅仅是一群无知的农民 我的神啊
[1:19:25] – Wow. – Let’s look at Stonehenge. – 哇哦 – 来看看史前巨石柱
[1:19:28] Obviously not a coincidence. 明显不是巧合
[1:19:29] They didn’t have the machinery to move those rocks. They’re huge. 他们没有机器来移动这些石头 它们太巨大了
[1:19:32] – Yeah,they’re heavy. – Of course. – 是的 是很重 – 当然
[1:20:03] – I’m Nathan. And this is Bruce. – Gigi. – 我是Nathan 这位是Bruce – 我是Gigi
[1:20:07] – Gigi. Hi. – Hey. – Gigi 嗨 – 嗨
[1:20:10] So how do you guys know Alex? 你们是怎么认识Alex的?
[1:20:15] We don’t. Our friend Mary heard about this from some guy named Conor. 不认识 我们的朋友Mary从Conor那知道的
[1:20:21] And how do you know Alex? 你是怎么认识Alex?
[1:20:25] I hope… 我希望…
[1:20:27] I’m pretty sure that something’s about to happen between us. 我很肯定我们之间会发生点什么
[1:20:31] – Ooh. – Oh. – 哦噢 – 哦
[1:20:33] So are you here as,like,a guest,or,like,his date? 那你在这 是作为客人 还是他的约会对象?
[1:20:37] Oh,I hate that. When you don’t know if you’re a date. 我讨厌这样 不知道自己是不是在约会
[1:20:41] You don’t know if you should bring a friend,or are you co-hosting… 你不知道自己是否应该带朋友来 或者像他一样去招待大家…
[1:20:44] or should you stay to the end to have some alone time? 或者是不是应该等到最后 好有些独处时间?
[1:20:47] He didn’t say. I’m sure I’m more than just a guest. 他没说 不过我想可能不仅仅是个客人
[1:20:50] – I mean,there have been signs. – Cool. – 我是说 有很多迹象表明了这一点 – 真棒
[1:21:18] So where’s Neil? 那么Neil去哪了?
[1:21:20] We broke up. 我们分手了
[1:21:21] – No way. – Yeah. – 不会吧 – 是真的
[1:21:24] You guys were together,what,like 10 years? 你们在一起有十年了吧?
[1:21:26] Seven. But still,it’s a long time. 七年 但是也是一段很长的时间
[1:21:28] Yeah. 是呀
[1:21:30] It’s too bad cousins can’t marry,because then we could maybe… 表亲不能结婚真是太糟了 不然我们就有可能…
[1:21:33] Oh,Dominic. 哦 Dominic
[1:21:35] – Gross. – No. – 你这个口无遮拦的家伙 – 不
[1:21:39] Ken,are you okay? What happened? Ken 你还好吗? 出了什么事?
[1:21:43] Oh,my God. 哦 天哪
[1:21:44] – Ken,are you all right? – Just clutched his chest. – Ken 你还好吗? – 他一直抓着自己的胸口
[1:21:47] He was standing there and all of a sudden… 他站在那里 然后突然就…
[1:21:49] – Ken,just try to breathe. – Call 911. – Ken 试着呼吸 – 打急救电话
[1:21:51] Dad. Excuse me. 爸爸 不好意思 请让一下
[1:21:53] Daddy,what is it? What happened? What happened? 爸爸 这是怎么回事? 出什么事了? 出什么事了?
[1:21:55] – Guys,come here! – What happened? – 伙计们 过来! – 怎么了?
[1:21:57] Daddy,lay down,okay? 爸爸 躺下 好不好?
[1:21:59] – Did he fall? – You’ll be fine. – 他晕倒了吗? – 你会没事的
[1:22:00] You guys,did anybody see what happened? 大伙 有没有人看见发生什么事了?
[1:22:03] – Over there. Just go get it. – Okay. – 就在那 快去拿过来 �C 好的
[1:22:08] Hey,hey. I had no idea it’d be such a madhouse. 嘿 嘿 我不知道这里居然这么吵
[1:22:11] Hey. Great party. 嗨 好棒的聚会
[1:22:12] Thanks. Did any guys hit on you? A lot of them here. 谢谢 有没有哪个男士瞄上你了? 今天来了很多
[1:22:15] You need me to evaluate any level of interest? 要不要帮你参谋下他们对你的感兴趣程度?
[1:22:18] They were gay. Even I know their level of interest was probably low. 他们是同性恋 应该对我没什么兴趣
[1:22:21] Hey,Skilo! 嗨 Skilo!
[1:22:22] It’s too bad Bill couldn’t make it. I know you guys would hit it off. 很遗憾Bill今天不能来 我知道你们会很合得来的
[1:22:26] Okay,right. “Bill”. 好吧 “Bill”
[1:22:28] Right. 是的
[1:22:33] Listen,I gotta go make a liquor run,but the food needs some refreshing. 听着 我要去弄些酒 但是食物需要随时补充
[1:22:39] – Would you mind helping and refilling…? – Kind of like co-hosting? – 能不能请你帮忙装…? – 帮着招待?
[1:22:43] Okay,yeah. 是的
[1:22:45] Sure. 当然
[1:22:46] Just refilling the chips. They’re on the fridge. 把薯条装满 冰箱里有
[1:22:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:22:54] – Hey,sweetie,get me a beer? – I’ll get you another. – 嗨 甜心 能给我瓶啤酒吗? – 我去给你拿
[1:22:56] – Hi,guys. – Nice. – 嗨 伙计 – 真棒
[1:22:59] Hey,Linda. 嗨 Linda
[1:23:17] – Really great party. – Oh,thanks. – 这聚会太棒了 – 哦 谢谢
[1:23:20] You know,when Alex said he wanted to throw a party,I was like,”Let’s do it!” 当Alex说他想办个聚会 我说”那就做吧!”
[1:23:24] – Thanks for having us. – No problem,any time. – 谢谢你们的邀请 – 别客气了 随时欢迎
[1:23:27] Can I help you find something? 要我帮你找东西吗?
[1:23:29] Oh,no,it’s okay. I got it. 哦 不用 没关系的 我找到了
[1:23:31] Thanks for mixing that up. 谢谢你帮忙搅拌
[1:23:34] What? 什么?
[1:23:35] Alex asked me to get the dip together. Thanks for getting it started. Alex让我把调料搅拌在一起 谢谢你帮忙
[1:23:40] It could use a little more dill. 应该多用一点茴香
[1:23:42] I’m on it,though,don’t worry. 不过我能搞定 别担心
[1:23:48] Come on,my boy. Take it home. 来吧 孩子 把球传到篮下
[1:23:49] Franchise player. My boy Marbury. 干得好 我的Marbury
[1:23:51] – Fifteen seconds. – Let’s go. – 15秒 – 走吧
[1:23:53] – Oh,a pass. – You work too hard. – 哦 通过了 – 你玩得挺认真啊
[1:23:56] Well,I think I’ve rounded up the last of the beer bottles. 我想我已经把剩下的啤酒瓶都集中起来了
[1:24:01] – Oh,what game are we playing? – Oh,sorry,Nash. – 哦 你们在玩什么? – 抱歉 Nash
[1:24:04] – Oh,come on. – Come on,come on. – 来吧 – 来吧 来吧
[1:24:06] – Nash,you piece of shit. Come on. – Maybe I should just… – Nash 你真是个蠢货 来吧 – 或许我应该…
[1:24:10] – It’s past 3,so… – Okay,swat it. – 现在已经3点多了 所以… �C 好 就这样
[1:24:12] Watch this. Ready? 看这个 准备好了吗?
[1:24:13] – And… – Oh,no,no,no! – 然后… �C 哦 不 不 不!
[1:24:15] Yes. Suck it. Yes. 好 干得好 太棒了
[1:24:19] Oh,you are… You’re sensational. 你真是… 你真是太厉害了
[1:24:21] – Yeah,I know. – Jesus. – 是的 我知道 – 老天
[1:24:22] I don’t know why I bother. 真不知道我为什么要跟你较量
[1:24:24] – Did you say it’s past 3? – Yeah. – 你刚才说现在已经3点多了? – 是的
[1:24:26] – Oh,man,I gotta go. Hey,good game. – All right. – 哦 朋友 我该走了 嘿 玩得很开心 – 好的
[1:24:30] – Bye. – Bye. – 再见 – 再见
[1:24:55] Hey,thanks for staying and helping me clean up. 谢谢你留在这里帮我清理
[1:24:59] I really gotta go to bed,though. 但我真想赶紧上床睡觉去
[1:25:01] Is that an invitation? 这是个邀请吗?
[1:25:04] What? 什么?
[1:25:06] Oh,God,that was cheesy. 哦 老天 这招太俗了
[1:25:09] Oh,I’m not good at this. 哦 我不太擅长这些
[1:25:11] What? 什么?
[1:25:22] Hey. 嗨
[1:25:23] Oh,yes. I knew it. 哦 是的 我知道的
[1:25:26] The best relationships grow out of friendships. 最好的恋情是发展自友谊的
[1:25:29] Wait,wait,wait. Gigi. 等等 等等 Gigi
[1:25:32] Wait,wait,wait. 等等 等等
[1:25:34] What? 什么?
[1:25:35] Now you and I are in a relationship? 现在你跟我在谈恋爱?
[1:25:37] Well,I’d say if we’re not at relationship station-ship… 恩 我想说 即使我们不是在谈恋爱…
[1:25:42] we’re at least on the track. 至少我们已经朝这方面发展了
[1:25:44] And why exactly would you think that? 为什么你会这么想?
[1:25:48] Because of the signs. 因为这些信号
[1:25:50] Really,like what? 是吗 比如什么?
[1:25:51] Like,it was good to hear from me… 比如 你说接到我的来电很高兴…
[1:25:55] and you talked to me even when you were with a girl… 当你跟其他女孩在一起时还跟我聊天…
[1:25:58] and I felt something. 我能感觉到
[1:26:02] Oh,man. 哦 天
[1:26:04] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[1:26:05] Gigi,what have I been saying since I met you? Gigi 不记得我都跟你说过些什么吗?
[1:26:09] If a guy wants to date you,he will make it happen,okay? He will ask you out. 如果男人想约你 他会主动 对不? 他会约你出去
[1:26:12] Did I ask you out? 我约你了吗?
[1:26:15] No. 没有
[1:26:16] Why would you do this? 你为什么这么做?
[1:26:19] Oh,shit. 哦 真该死
[1:26:21] Why do women do this? Build up this stuff in their minds… 为什么女人会这样? 这样想当然…
[1:26:24] take each little thing a guy does,and then twist it into something else? 把男人做的一点点小事曲解成别的东西?
[1:26:28] It’s insane. 简直不可理喻
[1:26:40] I’d rather be like that than be like you. 我宁愿那样 也不想像你一样
[1:26:45] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[1:26:47] What is that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思?
[1:26:51] I may dissect each little thing… 我可能是很喜欢仔细琢磨每件小事…
[1:26:54] and put myself out there too much… 翻来覆去地想 …
[1:26:57] but at least that means I still care. 但至少代表我还在乎
[1:27:00] Oh,you think you’ve won because women are expendable to you? 哦 你以为不在乎女人就是赢了?
[1:27:06] You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way… 这样你也许不会伤害到你自己或者让自己出丑…
[1:27:10] But you don’t fall in love that way either. 但同时你也不会尝到爱情的滋味
[1:27:13] You have not won. 你没有赢
[1:27:15] You’re alone,Alex. 你还是一个人 Alex
[1:27:24] I may do a lot of stupid shit… 我可能做了该死的蠢事…
[1:27:26] but I know I’m a lot closer to finding someone than you are. 但我知道我会比你更快找到另一半
[1:27:39] Do you want anything else? 还要别的吗?
[1:27:41] Yeah,less of the cardboard crap and more regular people food. 当然 少一些硬纸板 多些人吃的东西
[1:27:45] Well,that cardboard crap is what we call whole-wheat toast. 嗯 那个硬纸板是我们常说的全麦吐司
[1:27:50] Well,maybe you could just fry me up a couple of sausage links. 或许你能给我煎一些香肠
[1:27:54] People who have just had a heart attack are generally not advised… 对于刚刚突发心脏病的人来说…
[1:27:57] to have animal fat that’s been stuffed into a synthetic casing. 最好不要吃这种富含动物脂肪的东西
[1:28:11] Hey,Beth. Grab me a beer when you get to the kitchen,okay? 嗨 Beth 去厨房的时候给我拿瓶啤酒 好吗?
[1:28:15] And a little plate of cold cuts,if there are any left. 再来一点冷盘 如果还有剩的话
[1:28:18] Hey,would you guys please just turn that down a bit? Dad’s trying to sleep. 你们这些家伙能不能把声音关小点? 爸爸要睡了
[1:28:22] You think he wants to hang on to this vinyl? 你觉得他会舍不得这些黑胶碟吗?
[1:28:24] My collection could use a lot of these. 我很希望它们加入我的藏品行列
[1:28:26] Would you just turn it the fuck down? 该死 能不能关掉?
[1:28:32] Well,we’re totally out of toilet paper… 我们的卫生纸用完了…
[1:28:34] and all we have left to eat is some old jelly and some ramen noodles. 能吃的也只有果冻和一些面
[1:28:39] And our new brother would like to co-opt Dad’s property before he’s even dead. 爸爸都还没死呢 我们的新兄弟就想分财产了
[1:28:44] Laura,also your husband would really like another beer… Laura你的老公还想再要瓶啤酒…
[1:28:47] to go with his fifth consecutive hour of the golf network. 他已经连续玩那个在线高尔夫5个小时了
[1:28:52] Are you okay? 你好吗?
[1:28:55] Don’t worry,honey,Dad’s gonna be fine. 不要担心 亲爱的 爸爸会没事的
[1:29:00] – Do you know who it is? – No. – 你知道她是谁吗? – 不
[1:29:03] Doesn’t matter. 无所谓了
[1:29:06] So are you gonna leave him? 你要离开他吗?
[1:29:08] Gigi,he’s my husband. Gigi 他是我老公
[1:29:12] He’s not some guy who didn’t call me back. 他不是那些不给你回电话的男人
[1:29:15] He did admit it to me. 他跟我坦白了
[1:29:17] He didn’t wait to get caught,which takes courage,you know? 他没有等到被抓到才说 这是需要勇气的 你知道吗?
[1:29:22] I’m sorry,I didn’t mean that. 抱歉 我不是那个意思
[1:29:24] I didn’t mean it. 我不是那个意思
[1:29:26] I know that Alex wasn’t just some guy. 我知道Alex不是那种人
[1:29:29] Oh,it’s okay. 哦 没关系
[1:29:35] It’s my fault,you know. 要知道 这是我的错
[1:29:36] What? 什么?
[1:29:38] Oh,I just think I need to take responsibility for my share in the whole… 哦 我只是想我对这个烂摊子应该…
[1:29:44] mess. You know? 应该负些责任的 你知道吗?
[1:29:47] I forced him into getting married. 是我逼他结婚的
[1:29:51] – You know,he wasn’t ready. – Janine,this isn’t your fault. – 他还没准备好 – Janine 这不是你的错
[1:29:53] No,it is. It is. I’ve changed. 不 是这样的 我变了
[1:29:57] I was… 我曾经…
[1:30:00] fun,you know? 很风趣 你知道吗?
[1:30:03] I was fun when we first met. 当我们第一次见面时我很风趣
[1:30:04] You’re still fun. 你现在也很风趣啊
[1:30:14] We don’t have sex anymore. 我们不做爱了
[1:30:22] Lots of couples go through lulls. 很多夫妇都会有冷淡下来的时候
[1:30:24] No,I mean… 不 我是说…
[1:30:27] we never have sex. 我们从来没有做爱
[1:30:38] I mean,realistically,what do I expect him to do,you know? 实际上 我是说 我能怪他吗?
[1:30:41] I don’t think that’s really… 我觉得这真的太…
[1:30:46] God,this tile is too small. 上帝啊 这瓷砖太小了
[1:30:48] I have to tell Javier. 我得告诉Javier
[1:30:51] – What? – This tile is too small. – 什么? – 这种瓷砖太小了
[1:30:54] I gotta go. I have to take a personal day, 我得走了 别人问的话就说我今天有点私事儿
[1:31:05] if anyone asks. …如果他跟别人上床了
[1:31:06] my first husband was unimpressive 我第一个老公没什么特别的
[1:31:10] I found him in bed with his big-breasted secretary… 他跟他的波霸秘书被我捉奸在床
[1:31:13] when I came home early from the Maldives. 当我提前从马尔代夫回到家的时候…
[1:31:15] It was just so unoriginal. 太没创意了
[1:31:18] Made me feel sorry for him. 我都替他丢脸
[1:31:21] My second husband was a pinch more creative. 我的第二任丈夫就挺有想象力的
[1:31:25] Cheated on me with my sister… 背着我跟我妹妹有一腿…
[1:31:27] but made me believe that I was insane for being suspicious. 让我觉得自己疑心太重 不正常
[1:31:32] So at least some mind games,some intrigue. 所以搞外遇至少得动点儿脑筋 耍些手段
[1:31:35] But my last husband,he was a gem. 可我的最后一任丈夫 真是个极品
[1:31:39] He was a veritable master at covering his tracks. 他是个名副其实的遮谎专家
[1:31:42] I mean,I pored over his phone records,I intercepted his credit-card bills… 我翻查他的通话记录 截获他的信用卡账单…
[1:31:47] I had him followed on numerous occasions… 还在很多场合都跟踪过他…
[1:31:50] and never found a single shred of evidence. 却从未发现过一丁点儿证据
[1:31:53] It wasn’t until he died… 直到他去世后…
[1:31:56] that I found out about the property he owned with his Austrian mistress. 我才发现他跟他澳洲情妇的一处房产
[1:32:01] But the real master,I have to say,is me. 但是 真正的高手 我不得不说 是我
[1:32:06] Three husbands,countless boyfriends,I haven’t been caught yet. 三任丈夫 数不清的情人 却从未被抓到
[1:32:12] Oh,my God. Oh,my God. 噢 上帝啊 噢 上帝啊
[1:32:16] – Oh,my God,oh,my God. I can’t… – Shh. – 噢 上帝啊 噢 上帝啊 我不能… – 嘘
[1:32:25] It’s over there. 在那边
[1:32:31] Oh,my God. 噢 天啊
[1:32:32] He liked the demo. I can’t believe it. 他喜欢我的样本带 不敢相信
[1:32:34] It’s unbelievable. 实在难以置信
[1:32:36] Did you hear when he said that it was hauntingly beautiful? 你听到了吗? 他说那简直绕梁三日
[1:32:39] Yeah,I was there. I was… 当然 我在那儿呢 我在…
[1:32:41] I was there,baby. 我在那儿呢 宝贝儿
[1:32:43] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:33:17] Dana,I’m working. I’m still going over some offering statements. You gotta… Dana 我在工作 我正在看这些报表 你得…
[1:33:22] You gotta come back later. 你得过会儿再来
[1:33:25] It’s not Dana. 我不是Dana
[1:33:30] Is that your…? 那是你的…?
[1:33:32] – Is that your…? – Shh. – 那是你的…? – 嘘
[1:33:34] Can you get in the closet? 你能到壁橱里躲一会儿吗?
[1:33:37] – Get in the closet. – What? – 到壁橱里去 – 什么?
[1:33:39] Just go in the closet for a second. Just for a second. 赶快到壁橱里呆一会儿 就一会儿
[1:33:45] I keep telling Dana to get that damn lock fixed. 我一直对Dana说要把这破锁修好
[1:33:49] – Why do you even bother locking it? – What? – 你为什么要费事儿锁着门? – 什么?
[1:33:52] Why do you bother locking it? 你为什么要费事儿锁着门?
[1:33:55] Oh,you know I can’t get any work done if I don’t. 噢 你要知道不锁门我什么事情也做不了
[1:34:06] – Hey. – Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[1:34:09] – Can I come in? – Yeah,of course. – 我能进来吗? – 能 当然能
[1:34:25] What are you doing? 你要干嘛?
[1:34:27] Sit down. 坐下来
[1:34:29] Okay. 好的
[1:34:42] Hon? 亲爱的?
[1:34:49] What are you doing? 你要干嘛?
[1:34:50] I don’t know. I just thought… 我也不知道 我只是想…
[1:34:53] maybe we could… 也许我们能…
[1:34:56] – Sorry. – Are you okay? – 抱歉 – 你没事儿吧?
[1:34:57] Maybe if you just go over there. 你只要转过来点儿
[1:35:00] Just trying to… 我只是努力想…
[1:35:03] you know,re-light the fire. 你知道 重拾激情
[1:35:05] Oh,honey. 噢 亲爱的
[1:35:07] Didn’t you hear what I said before? I really gotta finish these offerings. 你刚没听到我说吗? 我真得弄完这些报表
[1:35:13] Look… 听着…
[1:35:16] I’m really trying here. 我真的在努力
[1:35:21] Do you wanna save our marriage? 你想要拯救我们的婚姻吗?
[1:35:29] Of course. 当然
[1:35:32] Me too. 我也是
[1:35:57] Tyrone,you cover 4 through 6 and pitch in with the bussers when you can. Tyrone 四点到六点你来负责 可以的话给酒保帮帮忙
[1:36:01] Wait a minute. I’m on 8 through 10. 等一下 我是八点到十点当班
[1:36:04] Hey,I been working here 18 months,8 through 10. 嘿 我在这儿干了18个月了 一直是八点到十点
[1:36:08] Minor oversight. 小失误
[1:36:12] Luis,you cover 4 through 6,then. Luis 那四点到六点你来负责
[1:36:15] Dude,Luis quit like 10 months ago. 哥们儿 Luis好像十个月前就辞了
[1:36:20] Yeah,he quit. 是啊 他辞职了
[1:36:23] Is there any reason we’re even having this meeting? 我们有什么必要开这个会吗?
[1:36:26] Not really. 还真没有
[1:36:27] – No,not for me. – Great. Good. Great. – 没有 我觉得没有 – 好极了 好的 好极了
[1:36:29] Meeting adjourned. 散会
[1:36:31] Back to work. 干活去吧
[1:36:38] Hey,Kelli Ann. 嘿 Kelli Ann
[1:36:42] Did I get any calls? 有我的电话吗?
[1:36:44] Since you asked me 11 minutes ago,no. Not a lot of phone traffic. 自从你11分钟前问过我之后 都没有你的电话
[1:36:54] – Oh,my God. – What? – 噢 天啊 – 怎么?
[1:36:57] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字?
[1:37:00] Who? 谁啊?
[1:37:01] The girl,Alex. 那个女孩儿 Alex
[1:37:03] There’s no girl. 没什么女孩儿
[1:37:06] You can’t hide it,man. 你可藏不住 伙计
[1:37:07] I know strung out and you are strung out. 我知道什么是魂不守舍 你现在就是
[1:37:13] Okay,please. 好了 得了吧
[1:37:16] This is amazing. 真是不可思议
[1:37:18] You can’t focus,right? 你无法集中精神 对吧?
[1:37:20] Jumping every time your phone rings,checking your e-mail 100 times a day… 每次电话一响就跳起来 每天检查100次电子邮件…
[1:37:24] wishing you could write songs. 恨不得自己能写歌
[1:37:26] No,feeling the need to bring up her name in random conversations. 还有 平时谈话时感觉总想提起她的名字
[1:37:32] It’s always the same and it has happened to you,my friend. 感觉都是一样的 现在轮到你了 我的朋友
[1:37:39] Shit. 糟糕
[1:37:43] Welcome to my world,asshole. 欢迎来到我的世界 混蛋
[1:37:47] Let me get the door. 我来关门
[1:37:52] Sure I can’t interest you in a little beef and broccoli? 你确定我一点儿都不能吸引你?
[1:37:55] I gotta finish this stuff. 我得把这活儿做完
[1:37:57] Okay. 好吧
[1:38:00] – Yeah. So I’ll see you at home. – Okay. – 也是 那回家见 – 行
[1:38:04] I love you. 我爱你
[1:38:06] I love you too. 我也爱你
[1:38:13] – Okay. I’ll see you later. Okay,bye. – Bye. – 嗯 晚会儿见 再见 – 再见
[1:38:24] – You make me sick in the stomach. – I had no choice. – 你真让我作呕 – 我没办法
[1:38:25] – You’re a disgusting excuse for a man! – What was I supposed to do? – 你们男人那套借口真让我恶心! – 我还能怎么做?
[1:38:28] – You’re the one I wanna be… – Don’t touch me! – 你才是我想要… – 别碰我!
[1:38:31] You will never touch me again. 你再也别想碰我
[1:38:38] Dino,thanks again for letting me pay over the phone. Dino 再次感谢你让我通过电话付费
[1:38:41] I assure you this late-payment thing will never happen again. 我向你保证这种延迟缴费的事儿再也不会有了
[1:38:45] Yep,just trying to trim some of the drama out of my life. 是 我正努力让我的生活少点儿戏剧性
[1:38:49] Oh,that’s my other line. 噢 又一个来电
[1:38:50] Okay,bye. 好的 再见
[1:38:52] – Hello? – Hi,Gigi? – 喂? – 嗨 Gigi?
[1:38:54] This is Bill. 我是Bill
[1:38:55] – Bill? – Alex’s friend. – Bill? – Alex的朋友
[1:38:58] We were sipposed to meet up but Alex told me the wrong day. 我们本该见过面的 但是Alex给我说错了日期
[1:39:02] Bill,so you do exist. Bill 你还真存在啊
[1:39:05] I do. 我存在啊
[1:39:06] And I’d love to buy you a dinner sometime if you’re still in game. 你愿意的话 我很想请你吃顿晚饭
[1:39:11] Yes. 行啊
[1:39:13] Sure,why not? 当然 为什么不?
[1:39:23] Hey. 嘿
[1:39:24] Coming,I’m coming,I’m coming. 来了 我来了 我来了
[1:39:26] Hi. Hi,sweetie. 嗨 嗨 亲爱的
[1:39:29] See,why did you just call me “sweetie”? 你刚才为什么叫我 “亲爱的”?
[1:39:31] – We always call each other that. – Why? – 我们之间一直都是这么叫的 – 为什么?
[1:39:34] All right,look,I wanna say something,okay? 好吧 听着 我有话要说 好不好?
[1:39:38] We call each other “sweetie” all the time. 我们总是叫彼此”亲爱的”
[1:39:40] And we fall asleep on the phone after talking for hours. 我们会在聊了几个小时后 睡倒在电话旁
[1:39:43] I washed your hair for you after you had shoulder surgery and everything. 你肩膀动手术后我给你洗头等等
[1:39:47] And it’s like we’re together. 就好像我们在一起
[1:39:48] – I know that I’ve been… – No,hold on a second. – 我知道我一直… – 不 等一下
[1:39:51] Let me finish. 让我说完
[1:39:53] I think maybe this is my fault… 我想也许这都是我的错…
[1:39:55] because maybe I wasn’t clear about exactly what I want. 因为我可能没有说清楚我想要的
[1:39:58] So let me… Let me be clear. 所以让我… 让我说清楚
[1:40:01] I love hanging out. 我喜欢出去玩
[1:40:03] But I’m so attracted to you. I just… I want both. 可你又如此吸引我 我只是… 我都想要
[1:40:07] I don’t know what happened or why we stopped. I don’t even care. 我不知道怎么了 也不知道为什么我们没有进展 我不在乎
[1:40:10] Okay. 好吧
[1:40:13] – What? – Okay. – 什么? – 好吧
[1:40:15] No,I’m talking about really doing this. Like a full-on relationship. 不是 我是说真这样做 比如确定恋爱关系
[1:40:18] Right. 好啊
[1:40:20] With me. 和我
[1:40:21] Yeah. 对
[1:40:24] A bunch of gay people put you up to this? 难道是一群同志把你逼到这份儿上了?
[1:40:26] Stop talking. 别说话了
[1:40:47] – Stay home. It’s an end-around. – No,no,it’s not. He’s still got it. – 呆在本垒 最后一局了 – 不 他还是进了
[1:40:50] He’s still got it. 他还是进了
[1:40:52] – Shit. – Who let that happen? It’s embarrassing. – 真烂 – 怎么会这样? 真丢人
[1:40:55] – Argh! – That is so embarrassing. – 哎呦! – 太丢人了
[1:40:59] What? 怎么了?
[1:41:01] Did any of you guys have a chance to get to the store? 你们有谁要去商店吗?
[1:41:04] Oh,yeah,no. We’re good,we got take-out. 哦 不去 我们叫了外卖
[1:41:07] No,I didn’t mean for you,I meant f… 不是 我不是说给你们买东西 我是说…
[1:41:10] – All right,here we go. – Come on,defense,wake up. – 好的 来吧 – 加油 防守 醒醒吧
[1:41:14] You have to be kidding me. 你们是不是在搞笑啊
[1:41:30] I just got a little bit more of this. I gotta finish. 我刚做了一点儿 就很快就做完
[1:41:34] There’s some laundry I’m gonna put away… 有些洗好的衣服要收起来…
[1:41:36] then I had another load of clothes in the dryer. 然后还有堆衣服在烘干机里
[1:41:39] I did get some of the food your dad likes,but some healthy stuff too. 我买了些你爸喜欢吃的 但都是健康食品
[1:41:43] Just,you know. 只是 你知道的
[1:41:47] It’s gonna be okay. 都会好起来的
[1:41:52] It’ll be okay. 没事儿
[1:43:02] Bend your knee a little bit more. There you go. 膝盖再弯一点 对了
[1:43:05] Inhale,reverse warrior,look up. 吸气 转过来 向上看
[1:43:07] Exhale. 呼气
[1:43:20] Hi,yoi’ve reached Ben’s cell phone. Please leave… 嗨 您已经拨通了Ben的电话 请留下…
[1:43:52] You lying sack of shit! 你个撒谎的混蛋!
[1:44:01] Lying! 撒谎!
[1:44:03] Sack! 烂人!
[1:44:04] Shit! 混蛋!
[1:44:45] Okay. 好了
[1:44:57] Or call my cell,or try me at work… 打我手机 或者打我办公室电话…
[1:44:59] but definitely leave a message here first. Thanks. 不过请先留个消息 谢了
[1:45:03] Hey,Gigi,it’s Alex. 嘿 Gigi 我是Alex
[1:45:06] How’s it going? 过的怎么样?
[1:45:08] Just wondering how you’re doing. 只是想知道你过的怎么样
[1:45:11] I haven’t talked to you in a little while… 我有段时间没跟你说上话了…
[1:45:15] and was just wondering how you’re doing. 只是想知道你过的怎么样
[1:45:17] So,hey,I was hoping to talk to you. 那 嘿 我想跟你谈谈
[1:45:21] Obviously. 很显然
[1:45:24] But you’re out,I guess. 但是你出门了 我猜
[1:45:26] So just call me sometime. 那就什么时候给我回个电话
[1:45:30] Or tonight. 今晚也行
[1:45:31] I’m around,I’ll be… Well,I’m in and around. 我在这儿 我会… 我就在这儿哪儿也不去
[1:45:35] So that’s enough for now. 就这些
[1:45:39] It’s Alex. 我是Alex
[1:45:41] Okay. 好了
[1:45:46] Dude. 哥们儿
[1:45:48] I know. 我知道
[1:46:09] Hey. 嘿
[1:46:10] Hey. 嘿
[1:46:14] Welcome aboard. 欢迎登船
[1:46:15] Might I come aboard? 我可以上船吗?
[1:46:16] Yeah. You remember the boat. 嗯 你还记得这条船吧
[1:46:19] Well,you know,I thought I did. 嗯 你知道 我应该是记得的
[1:46:22] – Or,you know,little… – But it’s been a while. – 可是 有点儿… – 有段时间了
[1:46:24] You know that dock? Over there,there’s a boat that looks just like yours. 你知道那个码头吗? 在那边 那儿有条船看起来跟你的一样
[1:46:29] – Uh-huh. – It’s not yours. – 嗯哼 – 它不是你的船
[1:46:30] – No,that’s not my boat. – It’s definitely not. – 不是 那不是我的船 – 肯定不是
[1:46:33] But there’s a very nice gentleman… 可那儿住着一个…
[1:46:36] living on the boat… 很不错的绅士…
[1:46:38] who invited me in for a white-wine spritzer. 他请我喝了杯白葡萄酒
[1:46:41] Oh,good. 噢 不错啊
[1:46:43] Wasn’t expecting visitors. 不知道有客人要来
[1:46:47] That’s all right. I just wanted to just come by and say thanks… 没关系 我只是来跟你说声谢谢…
[1:46:51] for helping yesterday. 谢谢你昨天来帮忙
[1:46:53] Beth,you know,I’m the same person. Beth 你知道的 我还是我
[1:46:57] I would do anything for you. 我愿意为你做任何事
[1:47:00] I just can’t give you… 我只是不能给你…
[1:47:02] I just can’t give you what you want. 我只是不能给你想要的
[1:47:04] You’re what I want. 你就是我想要的
[1:47:06] Our life together is what I want. 我们生活在一起就是我想要的
[1:47:10] I miss it. 我想念那段日子
[1:47:11] I miss you. 我想你
[1:47:12] You see those guys my sisters are married to… 你也见识过我的那些妹夫了吧…
[1:47:15] You’re more of a husband to me,not being married… 即使我们没有结婚…
[1:47:18] than those real husbands are ever gonna be,and… 但对我来说 你比那些真正的丈夫好多了 还有…
[1:47:21] It’s enough. It’s really enough for me. 这就够了 我真的很满足了
[1:47:28] And you would be willing… 那你愿意…
[1:47:30] to take the whole marriage thing off the table completely? 完全不谈结婚的事情吗?
[1:47:35] If you promise to commit to me and to love me,and… 如果你答应终身相守 爱我 还有…
[1:47:39] – I already have. – I’m not finished. – 我已经这样做了啊 – 我还没说完呢
[1:47:42] Okay. All right. 好的 你继续
[1:47:44] But I’ve loved you for seven years… 但我已经爱你七年了…
[1:47:48] Okay. 好的
[1:47:50] You have to snake the drain when my hair gets clogged. 我头发把排水管堵上的时候 你得去通
[1:47:54] You know that happens. Okay? 你知道这事老发生 对吧?
[1:47:56] Okay. 好啊
[1:47:58] And also… 还有…
[1:48:02] you have to let me eat those Wheat Thins in bed. You gotta give me that. 你得允许我在床上吃小麦薄饼 你得答应我
[1:48:06] – Okay,fine. All right. – Okay? – 好的 没问题 – 行吗?
[1:48:09] And… 还有…
[1:48:11] – Yeah. – Yeah. – 是的 – 是啊
[1:48:13] – That’s it. – Okay. – 就这样 – 好的
[1:48:19] Do I get to come home now? 我现在能回家吗?
[1:48:21] I guess you can. 我想你可以
[1:48:27] But these cannot come. 但这个不能去
[1:48:29] – What,my pants…? – That’s correct. – 什么 我的裤子…? – 没错
[1:48:31] – Can’t come home? Why? – No. – 不能穿回家? 为什么啊? – 不能
[1:48:33] You just won a really big battle,my friend. Come on. 你刚赢了场大胜仗 亲爱的 来吧
[1:48:39] So we’re not gonna get married,but I have to get rid of my pants. 所以说 我们可以不结婚 但我必须要脱掉我的裤子
[1:48:44] And we both win. 这样我们都赢了
[1:48:47] All right. I’ll get rid of them if you like. 好吧 只要你喜欢 我会脱掉它的
[1:48:51] You’re getting a lot of bids on this place? 这套房子花了你不少钱吧?
[1:48:53] Yeah. I know it’s crazy,but it’s a neighborhood in transition. 是啊 我知道这很疯狂 但正好附近有人转手
[1:48:56] Is that like young,hip,gay couples or something like that? 是那种年轻的 时髦的 或者是同性恋之类的情侣吗?
[1:48:59] Yeah. Hip gay people,young couples,young families. 是啊 就是那样的
[1:49:09] God,this reminds me of where I grew up. 天哪 这地方使我想起了我的老家
[1:49:12] I bet it’s got one of the… 我敢打赌这儿有…
[1:49:15] Wait a minute. 等一下
[1:49:18] Oh,yeah. 哦 是的
[1:49:20] Yeah,that’s it. 是的 就是这个
[1:49:25] We used to have the exact same one… 我们以前也有个一模一样的…
[1:49:27] except my mom used it as a desk. 只是我老妈把这当桌子
[1:49:32] So… 那么…
[1:49:34] when do all the fabulous people arrive? 你请的那些家伙什么时候到呢?
[1:49:37] Well,actually,the open house is tomorrow. 好吧 事实上 房子明天才开放
[1:49:40] But I have this one buyer… 但有一位买家…
[1:49:42] and I wanted to make sure his girlfriend likes it first. 首先我希望他的女朋友能喜欢它
[1:49:46] Oh,he has a girlfriend,huh? 哦 他有女朋友 哈?
[1:49:50] Yeah,I have an idea. 是的 我有个主意
[1:49:52] For this house. 关于这个房子的
[1:49:54] For me. 还有我
[1:49:55] And hopefully,if you like it… 我希望 如果你喜欢的话…
[1:49:58] and things continue to,you know… 我们能继续发展的话 你知道的…
[1:50:04] I have a plan,okay? 我有个计划 你知道吗?
[1:50:06] I know where my life is going,and I want you to go with me. 我知道我要走的路 而我想让你陪我走
[1:50:09] I’m not saying I want you to move in right now… 我不是在说让你马上就搬进来…
[1:50:12] but I don’t want to buy this place unless,at some point… 但我不会买这个地方 除非…
[1:50:16] you could see yourself moving in. 你有搬进来的可能性
[1:50:18] So,what do you think? 那么 你怎么想的呢?
[1:50:22] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[1:50:25] Okay. 好吧
[1:50:28] Well,if it’s too fast,I guess we can always just… 好吧 如果这样太快了 我猜我们总可以…
[1:50:31] I can’t do any of this. 我不能答应你任何事
[1:50:34] I mean… 我意思是…
[1:50:35] what you’re saying and what you’re offering… 你所说的 还有你所提供的…
[1:50:40] is what every girl wants. 是每个女孩子梦寐以求的
[1:50:43] It’s what I always wanted. 也是我一直想要的
[1:50:46] It’s just… 只是…
[1:50:54] You don’t want it with me. 我不是你想要的
[1:51:17] Okay. 好吧
[1:51:19] I have a question. 我有个问题
[1:51:22] Is there any way we could… 有没有什么办法 我们可以…
[1:51:26] dial it back to before,when we were just sleeping together… 回到过去 当我们只是睡一起的时候…
[1:51:29] because I don’t know,I felt like that gelled. 因为 我也说不清 我的脑子已经是一团浆糊了
[1:51:47] Babe? 宝贝?
[1:52:23] It was nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你
[1:52:24] Thank you so much for a lovely evening. 非常感谢你陪我度过一个美好的夜晚
[1:52:27] You too. 我也谢谢你
[1:52:35] Good night. 晚安
[1:52:55] You forget something? 你忘了什么吗?
[1:52:58] Yeah. 是的
[1:53:01] Really? What did you forget? 真的吗? 你忘记什么了?
[1:53:07] This. 这个
[1:53:13] You came all the way here at 11:00 at night to bring me back a promotional pen? 你半夜跑过来 就是为了把一只促销笔还给我吗?
[1:53:18] Yeah. 没错
[1:53:19] I thought I should just come up with some really great excuse to get over here. 我只是觉得应该找点像样的借口来见你
[1:53:25] That’s how it’s done,isn’t it? 一般不都是这样吗?
[1:53:28] Sometimes. 有时候
[1:53:30] Look,I can’t stop thinking about you. 听着 我忍不住一直想你
[1:53:33] It’s a problem. 这是个问题
[1:53:34] I drive by your place,I call and hang up. 我开车到你家 给你电话然后挂掉
[1:53:38] I’m turning into… 我好像变成了…
[1:53:40] Me. 我
[1:53:42] Yeah. 是的
[1:53:47] A wise person once told me… 一个聪明人曾告诉过我…
[1:53:49] that if a guy wants to be with a girl he will make it happen,no matter what. 如果一个男人喜欢一个女人 不管怎样 他都会把她追到手
[1:53:54] That’s true. 没错
[1:53:56] But when I was hurling my body onto yours… 但当我对你投怀送抱时…
[1:53:59] you did not seem to want to make it happen. 你却不想和我在一起
[1:54:01] Yeah,all right. Here’s the thing about that: 是的 好吧 事情是这样的:
[1:54:05] You were right. 你是对的
[1:54:06] I’ve gotten so used to keeping myself at a safe distance from all these women… 我已经习惯了 跟所有的女人保持安全距离…
[1:54:10] and having the power… 所以渐渐地…
[1:54:12] that I didn’t know what it felt like… 我已经不知道…
[1:54:14] when I actually fell… 爱一个人…
[1:54:16] for one of them. 是什么感觉了
[1:54:21] I didn’t know. 我当时不知道
[1:54:32] Look,I just went out with your friend Bill and… 听着 我刚和你的朋友Bill约会了…
[1:54:35] Yeah. 是的
[1:54:36] He might be just exactly what I need. 也许他正是我所想要的
[1:54:39] No drama. 平平淡淡
[1:54:41] He calls,he does what he says. 他给我电话 他没有食言
[1:54:43] – I can do that stuff too. – But you didn’t. – 我也能做到啊 – 但你没有
[1:54:46] And that same wise person told me that I am the rule. 那个聪明人还告诉我 我要做自己的主人
[1:54:48] That I have to stop thinking that every guy will change. 我不能指望男人会改变自己
[1:54:52] That I have to stop thinking that… 我不应该再想着…
[1:55:12] I’m the exception. 我是个特例
[1:55:17] You are my exception. 你是我的特例
[1:56:04] Hi,it’s Mary at the Blade. 嗨 我是Blade公司的Mary
[1:56:06] I’m looking at your new ad and I love it. 我在看你的新广告 我很喜欢它
[1:56:10] Really? You don’t think the muscle T is too much? 真的吗? 你不觉得T形的肌肉太夸张了吗?
[1:56:13] I think the shirt you’re wearing now is probably more you. 我觉得你现在穿的衬衫可能更配你
[1:56:18] What,you here? 什么 你在这儿?
[1:56:20] I’m sitting right in front of you. 我就坐在你前面
[1:56:23] Wow,this is you. Mary. 哇 这就是你啊 Mary
[1:56:26] It’s me. 是我
[1:56:27] I’m me. 我是我
[1:56:32] Should I…? 我能…?
[1:56:33] – Please. Please. – Okay. – 来吧 来吧 – 好的
[1:56:35] – Talk to you in a minute. – See you in a second. – 一会再聊 – 待会见
[1:56:37] Okay. 好的
[1:56:41] Hey. 嗨
[1:56:43] – Hi. – How are you? – 你好 – 你好吗?
[1:56:44] It’s nice to finally meet you. 很高兴终于见到你了
[1:56:46] – You too. – In person. – 我也是 – 这次是真人
[1:56:47] This is a pleasant surprise. 这是个愉快的惊喜
[1:56:50] – You… – What? – 你… – 什么?
[1:56:51] – I don’t know. Not what I expected. – My voice doesn’t match my face? – 我不知道 不是我预料中的 – 我的声音和我的脸不匹配吗?
[1:56:54] Your voice does not match your face in a good way. 你的声音没能很好地衬出你漂亮的脸蛋
[1:56:57] In a… Yeah,I mean… that sounded terrible. 而是… 是的 我意思是… 那听起来不好
[1:57:05] Amazing. 太神奇了
[1:57:06] I don’t know how all this stuff fit in here before. 我不知道这些东西之前是怎么放的
[1:57:09] I know. It seems like it just expanded. 我知道 这里似乎变宽敞了
[1:57:21] You are not trying to get these back in here. 你不应该把这个带回来
[1:57:25] – You are not getting rid of these pants. – We had a deal,mister. – 你不会把这些裤子扔掉吧 – 我们有协议的 先生
[1:57:28] I don’t either not staying. 我和它只能留一个
[1:57:30] – You know what,you can store those horizontally. – Goodwill wouldn’t even take these. – 你可以把它们叠起来放好啊 – 连慈善机构都不会想要这条裤子
[1:57:34] They could be pressed,flattened,you can… 他们可以被熨平的 你可以…
[1:57:37] If you’re gonna throw them out,at least check the pockets,all right? 如果你要把它们扔出去 至少检查一下口袋 好吗?
[1:57:41] So you don’t throw away some personal items. 那你就不会扔掉一些私人物品了
[1:58:02] I love you so much. 我太爱你了
[1:58:06] So much. 太爱太爱了
[1:58:08] And I wanna make you happy. 我要你幸福
[1:58:11] I need to make you happy… 我一定要让你幸福…
[1:58:13] for me to even have a shot at being happy. 只要你幸福 我死都愿意
[1:58:18] Will you marry me? 你 愿意 嫁给我吗?
[1:58:29] Yes,of course I will. Yes. 愿意 当然愿意
[1:58:33] Yes. 是的
[1:58:39] Thank God. 感谢主
[1:58:45] Girls are taught a lot of stiff growing up: 女孩在成长的过程中会学到很多东西:
[1:58:47] If a guy pinches you,he likes you. 如果一个男孩欺负你 是因为他喜欢你
[1:58:50] Never try to trim your own bangs. 不要打理你的前刘海
[1:58:52] And someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. 然后有一天 你会遇到非常棒的男人 从此过着幸福生活
[1:58:57] And your commitment to each other. 你们互相宣誓
[1:59:01] Every movie we see,every story we’re told… 我们看的每场电影 听过的每个故事…
[1:59:04] implores is to wait for it. 都告诉我们要耐心等待
[1:59:07] The third act twist: The inexpected declaration of love. 而第三类情况是:无法预知的爱情宣言
[1:59:13] The exception to the rule. 游离于规则之外
[1:59:16] But sometimes we’re so focused on finding our happy ending… 但有时我们太专注于寻找幸福…
[1:59:20] we don’t learn how to read the signs. 而没有学会如何读懂别人的暗示
[1:59:22] How to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don’t. 如何分辨谁是真正爱我们的人
[1:59:25] The ones who will stay from the ones who will leave. 如何分辨这个人是不是只是生命中的过客
[1:59:37] Hi 你好
[1:59:40] And maybe this happy ending doesn’t include a wonderful guy. 或许这个幸福的结局中并没有一个很棒的男人
[1:59:45] Maybe it’s you… 或许是你…
[1:59:50] on your own… 你一个人…
[1:59:52] picking up the pieces and starting over. 收拾好心情 然后重新开始
[1:59:56] Freeing yourself up for something better in the future. 释放自己 为了更好的未来
[2:00:02] Maybe the happy ending is just… 或许这个幸福的结局只是…
[2:00:06] moving on. 继续生活
[2:00:11] Baby,what are you doing? It’s our turn. Forget the dip. Come on,come on. Baby 你在做什么啊? 轮到我们了 别在搅这个了 来吧 来吧
[2:00:15] Let’s go,Alex. 我们开始吧 Alex
[2:00:17] Come on,Alex,your turn. 快点 Alex 轮到你们了
[2:00:19] Ready? LOL. 准备好了吗? LOL
[2:00:20] Laugh out loud! We won! Laugh out loud! 我们赢了!
[2:00:23] Or maybe the happy ending is this: 或者可能幸福的结局是这个:
[2:00:25] Knowing that through all the inreturned phone calls and broken hearts… 我们明白 即使你曾因男人不回电话而伤心欲绝…
[2:00:29] through all the blinders and misread signals… 即使你曾像没头苍蝇一样四处碰壁
[2:00:33] through all of the pain and embarrassment… 即使你曾经受伤或者出糗…
[2:00:36] you never,ever gave up hope. 你也决不能放弃希望
[2:00:47] Now that we are married… 既然我们结婚了…
[2:00:49] We’re gonna move. 我们得搬家
[2:00:50] Gonna move. That’s one thing we’re gonna do. 是啊 那是我们要做的其中一件事
[2:00:52] Another thing we’re gonna do is move a little further away from… 另一件该做的事是 搬的远一点…
[2:00:57] – Baltimore? – Your sisters. – 离巴尔第摩远点? – 是你的姐妹们
[2:01:00] I mean,everyone makes mistakes. 我是说 人人都会犯错
[2:01:02] I’ve started trying to figure out what I wanna do,who I wanna be,you know? 我试着弄明白我想做什么 我想成为什么样的人 你明白吗?
[2:01:07] Probably seems the wrong time to do that,but why not? You know,why not? 也许开始的晚了点 但为什么不呢? 为什么不呢?
[2:01:11] Better later than never. 迟做总比不做好
[2:01:12] I’m dating now. 现在我又约会了
[2:01:16] What do you miss most about marriage? 你最怀念婚姻的什么呢?
[2:01:19] Have you been married? 你结婚了吗?
[2:01:21] Yes,I’m married. 是的 我结婚了
[2:01:22] – You are married? – I am married. – 你结婚了吗? – 我结婚了
[2:01:24] And what’s your question? 那你的问题是?
[2:01:26] – We’re heading there,is that fair? – It’s moving fast. Just on our way. – 我们有进展 公平吗? – 进展很快 很顺利
[2:01:30] I like him,I’ll say that L word. 我喜欢他 我会说那个L开头的字
[2:01:33] That’s true,it does start with an L. Yeah. 没错 的确是以L开头 是的
[2:01:36] I like her a lot,so… 我非常喜欢她 因此…
[2:01:39] – Good,I’m glad. – I love her. I love her. – 很好 我很幸福 – 我爱她 我爱她
[2:01:42] You know,what I’ve been focusing my energy on… 我把精力集中在…
[2:01:44] is like a self-discovery,as opposed to dating. 比如说自我发现 不去约会
[2:01:48] I don’t know. Maybe dating’s a little overrated. 我不知道 或许我现在还不适合约会
[2:01:51] Good friend of mine and I are going to India for a few months. 我准备和好朋友一起去印度玩几个月
[2:01:56] We’re going on a yoga retreat. 我们要去瑜伽静修
[2:01:58] I really genuinely love this person… 我真的是发自内心地爱她…
[2:02:00] He had asked me to co-host this party… 他邀请我和她一起办这个聚会…
[2:02:02] and I stayed after. 我从旁协助
[2:02:03] I was trying to help you out because there was this girl who would not leave… 我想帮你解围 因为有个女人一直粘着你…
[2:02:07] – that tall girl. – Right. She was gross. – 那个高个女人 – 没错 她很风骚
[2:02:10] I was trying to… 我试着…
[2:02:12] She was… Come on. 她… 拜托
2009年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Master(世纪教主)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Lady Bird(伯德小姐)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号