英文名称:Hide and Seek
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | 新年第一天 纽约 | |
[01:11] | Ready to go faster? | 还要再快点吗? |
[01:13] | -All right. -No, no, no! | -好吧 -不 不 不! |
[01:14] | You’re gonna slide off. | 你会滑下来的 |
[01:18] | Oh! | 哦! |
[01:20] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[01:21] | -Are you sliding? -Yes. | -滑动了吗? -是的 |
[01:22] | No, if you’re sliding, I’m going to stop. | 不行 如果你滑动了的话 我就要停了 |
[01:24] | -No, no, no. -You okay? Okay. | -不 不 不 -你没事吧? 那好 |
[01:30] | More? | 还要转吗? |
[01:32] | Yes! | 要的! |
[02:01] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[02:03] | I could’ve sworn I saw a little girl | 我可以发誓 我明明看见一个 |
[02:06] | by the name of Emily come in here. | 叫做艾米莉的小女孩走进来的 |
[02:08] | Come out, come out, | 出来吧 出来吧 |
[02:10] | wherever you are… | 不管你躲在哪儿… |
[02:13] | Could she be hiding in the closet? | 她会躲在衣柜里面吗? |
[02:19] | I wonder where she could be. | 我寻思她到底在哪儿 |
[02:28] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[02:31] | Maybe my eyes have deceived me. | 也许我的眼睛欺骗了我 |
[02:34] | I’m invisible, Mommy. | 我是隐形人 妈妈 |
[02:38] | Well, if you’re invisible… | 好吧 如果你是隐形人… |
[02:41] | then how could I…do this?! | 我怎么可能… 象这样?! |
[02:48] | Did you know where I was? | 你知道我在哪儿吗? |
[02:50] | Not a clue. | 一点都不知道 |
[02:53] | You want Alex? | 想要阿历克斯跟你一起睡吗? |
[03:04] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[03:09] | I love you more than anything else in the world. | 我爱你胜过世界上所有一切 |
[03:14] | You know that, don’t you? | 这个你是知道的 对吧? |
[03:18] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:26] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 甜心 |
[03:29] | Make the face. | 做个鬼脸 |
[03:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:39] | -Now, go to sleep. -Okay. | -睡觉吧 -好的 |
[03:51] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[03:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:13] | You coming to bed? | 你上床吗? |
[04:15] | In a little while. | 等一会儿 |
[04:19] | Something you want to talk about? | 你有什么话要说吗? |
[04:26] | Some things are beyond the rapy, David. | 有些东西是治疗不好的 大卫 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:622个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:60个,六级词汇:25个,GRE词汇:20个,托福词汇:34个,考研词汇:63个,专四词汇:50个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:102个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:22] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[07:01] | I should’ve seen it coming. | 我早该预料到的 |
[07:03] | All the signs were there. | 所有的征兆都摆在那里 |
[07:06] | The ones closest to you are the hardest to judge. | 跟你最亲近的人 往往是最难判断的 |
[07:09] | No, but I… | 不 但是我… |
[07:10] | I could’ve prevented it. | 我应该能阻止的 |
[07:12] | David, it’s not your fault. | 大卫 这不是你的错 |
[07:14] | How long have we known each other? | 我们认识多久了? |
[07:18] | Trust me when I tell you this. | 你听我说 你得相信我 |
[07:21] | As difficult as it may seem, you’re… | 虽然似乎不太容易 但是… |
[07:24] | you’re gonna have to try and start over. | 你必须重新来过 |
[07:26] | We’re gonna move. | 我们打算搬走 |
[07:30] | Upstate. | 搬到北边去 |
[07:31] | The country. | 去乡下 |
[07:35] | That’s not exactly what I meant by “starting over. “ | 我所说的”重新来过”可不是这个意思 |
[07:40] | What about Emily? | 艾米莉怎么办? |
[07:42] | This is a traumatic time for her. | 此刻她的心灵受到很大伤害 |
[07:45] | I think it’s important she stays here and works through this. | 我觉得她留下来继续进行治疗比较重要 |
[07:47] | No, here, she’s flooded with memories. | 不 这里不行 到处都是过去的影子 |
[07:49] | I need to expose her to a new environment, | 我得把她放到一个新的环境 |
[07:52] | new things to do… | 做些别的事情… |
[07:53] | She’d be losing another person she depends on. | 她会再次失去一个可以依靠的人 |
[07:57] | It’s only an hour away. | 只有一个小时的车程 |
[07:59] | And…you’re always welcome to come and see her. | 欢迎你时常来看看她 |
[08:03] | And right now, I need to do what’s right for Emily. | 现在 我得做些对艾米莉有益的事情 |
[08:07] | I need to be a full-time dad. | 我必须做一个全职父亲 |
[08:18] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有个小惊喜给你 |
[08:32] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[08:34] | my mom gave me one just like that. | 我妈妈也给过我一个这样的 |
[08:36] | And whenever I was feeling sad, | 每当我难过的时候 |
[08:40] | I would open the lid, and all my sorrows went away. | 我就打开盖子 所有的伤心事就全都消失了 |
[08:43] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[08:47] | Give me a hug. | 来抱抱 |
[08:58] | You’re going to like it there. | 你会喜欢那里的 |
[09:03] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[10:50] | 欢迎来到 纽约州伍德兰镇 人口: 2206 | |
[11:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:08] | Let’s take a look. | 下去看一看 |
[11:17] | Right on time. | 正好准时 |
[11:19] | Dr. Callaway… | 卡拉威医生… |
[11:21] | Mr. Haskins. | 哈斯金斯先生 |
[11:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:24] | This is Sheriff Hafferty. | 我是郡治安官哈弗蒂 |
[11:26] | Sheriff. | 治安官 |
[11:27] | He routinely checks on the houses up here | 他在例行巡逻 |
[11:29] | to make sure things run smoothly. | 确保这附近的住户平安 |
[11:31] | I see. Well, this is | 我明白了 这是 |
[11:32] | my daughter, Emily. This is Sheriff Hafferty. | 我女儿 艾米莉 这位是郡治安官哈弗蒂 |
[11:34] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[11:35] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[11:38] | This is Mr. Haskins. | 这位是哈斯金斯先生 |
[11:40] | He found us the house. | 他替我们找的屋子 |
[11:42] | Well, hello there, Emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[11:44] | Think your dad did a good job picking the house? | 你爸爸挑的屋子不错吧? |
[11:50] | She’s still deciding. | 她还在考虑呢 |
[11:54] | Well, she sure is pretty. | 好吧 她长得真漂亮 |
[11:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:57] | As I mentioned, | 如我所言 |
[11:59] | Woodland Estates is mainly | 伍德兰不动产的出租屋主要是 |
[12:01] | a summer community. | 供人夏季避暑的 |
[12:02] | May be a little quiet up here till then. | 到夏天之前这里也许都比较安静 |
[12:04] | Hope that’s not a problem. | 希望这对您来说不是问题 |
[12:06] | -Not at all. -Great. | -没问题 -很好 |
[12:08] | Let me show you around the back. | 我带你去后面看看吧 |
[12:09] | You ever spent much time in the country? | 你在乡下待过很久吗? |
[12:12] | Not much. | 没多久 |
[12:13] | I used to camp when I was little, | 小时候曾经到乡下野营 |
[12:15] | but I was always scared of the woods. | 但我那时候很怕树林 |
[12:19] | Nothing to be scared of in these woods. | 这里的树林没什么好怕的 |
[12:22] | Picked a nice spot. | 挑了个不错的地方 |
[12:23] | Biggest house on the lake. | 湖边最大的房子 |
[12:25] | Sheriff, if you’d like to do the honors. | 治安官 能否劳驾你 |
[12:28] | Let Dr. Callaway into his new home. | 让卡拉威医生进他的新家看看? |
[12:31] | figure out which key… | 哪把钥匙呢… |
[12:32] | Did you see where my daughter went? | 看见我女儿去哪儿了吗? |
[12:36] | Emily! | 艾米莉! |
[12:39] | Emily! | 艾米莉! |
[12:43] | Emily! | 艾米莉! |
[12:55] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[12:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[13:03] | Come on. Let’s go back. | 来吧 回去吧 |
[13:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:07] | Come on. | 快来啊 |
[13:14] | Mr. Haskins, Sheriff… we’ll take it from here. | 哈斯金斯先生 治安官… 这里就交给我们了 |
[13:32] | Spaghetti and meatballs is your favorite dish. | 意大利面条和肉丸子是你最喜欢的 |
[13:35] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗? |
[13:52] | I’d like to go to bed now. | 我现在想上床了 |
[14:02] | I’ll come up and kiss you good night. | 我等会儿上去跟你说晚安 |
[14:17] | Oh, that’s funny. | 哦 真有趣 |
[14:19] | I could have sworn I saw a little girl | 我发誓我看见一个 |
[14:21] | by the name of Emily come in here. | 叫做艾米莉的小女孩进来了 |
[14:24] | I wonder… | 我寻思… |
[14:26] | where she’s hiding. | 她躲在哪儿了呢 |
[14:30] | Could she be… could she be… | 也许是… 也许是… |
[14:34] | under the bed?! | 床底下?! |
[14:36] | No. | 不在 |
[14:38] | Could she be… | 也许她是… |
[14:40] | hiding… | 躲在… |
[14:43] | Let’s see, where could she be hiding? | 我们看看 她会躲在哪儿呢? |
[14:47] | Could she be hiding in the…closet! | 也许是躲在… 衣柜! |
[15:06] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[15:09] | since it’s the first night in a new house, | 今天是在新家的第一天 |
[15:11] | I thought it would be a good time to start a new diary. | 我觉得你正好可以开始写一本新日记 |
[15:14] | Each day you can write down | 你可以每天 |
[15:16] | your feelings and thoughts, | 把自己的感想写下来 |
[15:17] | and then, one day, you can look back | 然后有一天 你一页页翻过去 |
[15:19] | and see how much they’ve changed. | 你就会发现它们有多大改变 |
[15:20] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[15:27] | I love you more than anything else in the world, sweetheart. | 我爱你胜过世界上所有一切 甜心 |
[15:30] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[15:32] | That’s what Mommy said. | 妈妈就是这么说的 |
[15:35] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[15:37] | Before she killed herself. | 就在她自杀前 |
[15:44] | Sweetheart, she meant what she said. | 甜心 她说的是真的 |
[15:46] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[15:52] | You want me to put this over here? | 要把这个放在这儿吗? |
[15:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:13] | Good night, Alex. | 晚安 阿历克斯 |
[18:06] | Emily? Emily! | 艾米莉? 艾米莉! |
[18:11] | Em? | 艾美? |
[18:22] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[18:24] | Oh, there you are. | 哦 你在这里 |
[18:25] | Come on, sweetheart. | 来吧 甜心 |
[18:27] | We’re going into town. We have some errands to do. | 我们去镇上 去办些事情 |
[18:35] | Oh… | 哦… |
[18:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:38] | Hi…Hi, there. | 嗨… 你好 |
[18:39] | I-I’m Laura. I live next door. | 我是劳拉 住在隔壁 |
[18:42] | Oh, I’m David. How are you? | 哦 我叫大卫 你好吗? |
[18:44] | Uh, here. These are for you. | 给 这是给你们的 |
[18:46] | Oh, thank you very much. | 哦 非常感谢 |
[18:48] | My husband and I made the preserves ourselves. | 这是我和我丈夫自家做的蜜饯 |
[18:51] | Oh, well… | 哦… |
[18:52] | I didn’t even realize anyone else lived up here. | 我都没注意到附近还有人住 |
[18:55] | Well, it does get pretty quiet in the off season. | 这里在淡季是很安静 |
[18:59] | Oh, this is my daughter, Emily. | 哦 这是我的女儿艾米莉 |
[19:01] | Emily, say hello to Laura. | 艾米莉 跟劳拉问好 |
[19:04] | She’s our neighbor. | 她是我们的邻居 |
[19:05] | Isn’t she adorable? | 她真可爱 |
[19:07] | You going to say hi? | 问声好 可以吗? |
[19:11] | Well, she gets a little shy | 她在陌生人面前 |
[19:13] | around new faces. | 有点害羞 |
[19:14] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:15] | It’s going to be a real treat having both of you here. | 你俩的到来真是一件幸事 |
[19:22] | Oh, you’re on your way out. | 哦 你们要出门 |
[19:24] | I won’t keep you. | 不妨碍你们了 |
[19:26] | Um, if you need anything, don’t hesitate to stop by. | 呃 如果有什么需要 不用客气 尽管跟我们开口 |
[19:28] | Same here. | 你也别客气 |
[19:29] | And thank you for all the preserves. | 谢谢你的蜜饯 |
[19:31] | The peach and apricot preserves. | 桃脯和杏脯 |
[19:33] | -Enjoy. -Thank you. | -慢慢享用 -谢谢 |
[19:34] | I’m gonna put this inside. | 我把它放到里面去 |
[19:46] | Amy, don’t swing so high. | 艾美 别荡这么高 |
[19:51] | I’m going to tell your mom. | 我告诉你妈妈去 |
[20:06] | Would you listen to me? | 你不听话吗? |
[20:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:29] | I have, uh, a daughter the same age. | 我… 我有个女儿 年纪跟她差不多 |
[20:34] | She’s in the car. | 就在车里 |
[20:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:38] | I’m Elizabeth. | 我叫伊丽莎白 |
[20:40] | Elizabeth Young. | 伊丽莎白·杨 |
[20:43] | Hi. David Callaway. | 嗨 大卫·卡拉威 |
[20:45] | -How are you? -Good. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[20:46] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[20:48] | Are you visiting? | 你是来拜访亲友的吗? |
[20:49] | Just moved up from the city. | 我们刚从城里搬来 |
[20:52] | Oh, usually it’s the other way around. | 哦 一般都是反过来的 |
[20:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:57] | She your kid? | 她是你的孩子? |
[20:59] | Oh, no. No. | 哦 不 不 |
[21:01] | She’s my sister’s kid. | 是我姐姐的孩子 |
[21:03] | I’m the honorary baby-sitter. | 我顺便帮她照看照看 |
[21:04] | Watch. | 看啊 |
[21:06] | Amy, be careful. | 艾美 当心 |
[21:08] | Amy… | 艾美… |
[21:12] | Oh… | 哦… |
[21:14] | -Amy. -She all right? | -艾美 -她没事吧? |
[21:16] | Amy, Jesus, are you all right? | 艾美 老天 你没事吧? |
[21:21] | That’s very funny. | 真有趣 |
[21:23] | Oh, my God, you’re going to make me nuts, | 哦 老天 我真是要疯了 |
[21:25] | you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[21:28] | Is your daughter this crazy? | 你女儿也这么疯吗? |
[21:38] | Where’s Alex? | 阿历克斯到哪里去了? |
[21:40] | I don’t like her anymore. | 我不喜欢她了 |
[21:44] | Did I just hear what I think I heard? | 我没听错吧? |
[21:46] | Are you mad, Daddy? | 你生气了吗 爸爸? |
[21:48] | No, I’m not mad at all, honey. | 不 一点都没有 亲爱的 |
[21:50] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得挺不错 |
[21:51] | You do? | 是吗? |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:55] | Because I have a new friend. | 因为我有了个新朋友 |
[21:58] | A new friend? Okay. | 新朋友? 好吧 |
[22:02] | Let me guess. Is it, um… | 我猜猜 是… |
[22:04] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡? |
[22:06] | No. | 不是 |
[22:08] | Uh, is it, uh, Patty? | 呃 那么是佩蒂? |
[22:12] | Is it… | 是… |
[22:13] | He’s not a doll. | 他不是洋娃娃 |
[22:16] | He’s… | 他… |
[22:17] | Not a doll. | 不是个洋娃娃 |
[22:20] | He. | 他 |
[22:21] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[22:24] | if he’s not a doll, then who is he? | 如果他不是洋娃娃 那他是谁? |
[22:26] | He doesn’t want me to talk about him. | 他不愿意我说他的事情 |
[22:28] | Doesn’t want you to talk about him? | 不原意说他的事情? |
[22:29] | No. | 不 |
[22:31] | Well, what if I promise | 那么如果我答应保密 |
[22:32] | to keep it a secret, could you tell me then? | 你可以告诉我吗? |
[22:39] | So, what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[22:41] | He told me to call him Charlie. | 他让我叫他查理 |
[22:44] | Charlie? Oh, that’s an interesting name. | 查理? 哦 挺有趣的名字 |
[22:47] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[22:49] | When did you meet Charlie? | 你什么时候认识查理的? |
[22:51] | Today. | 今天 |
[22:52] | When we went to town? | 我们去镇上的时候? |
[22:54] | It was before that. | 在那之前 |
[22:56] | Before that. Huh. | 之前 呃 |
[22:59] | Is he…here right now? | 那么他… 现在在这里吗? |
[23:08] | I think he’s sleeping. | 我想他已经睡觉了 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:13] | Well, in that case, | 如果那样的话 |
[23:15] | we better not wake him, hmm? | 我们还是别吵醒他了? |
[23:17] | It’s not unusual | 精神上受到创伤的孩子 |
[23:20] | for a traumatized child to create imaginary friends. | 编造出假想的朋友很普遍 |
[23:22] | I know, I just wish she’d confide in me | 我知道 我只是希望她信任我 |
[23:25] | instead of using fantasy. | 而不是依靠幻想 |
[23:27] | Trauma causes pain. | 创伤产生痛苦 |
[23:28] | Eventually the mind will find a way to release it. | 最终头脑会找到一种宣泄的方法 |
[23:31] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[23:32] | Don’t forget. I’m the one who taught you that stuff. | 不要忘了 这些东西还是我教给你的 |
[23:35] | As a matter off act, you did, yes. | 实际上 确实如此 |
[23:37] | Just have fun with her, David. | 多逗她开心 大卫 |
[23:39] | Play with her. | 跟她多玩玩 |
[23:40] | That’s what she needs. | 那才是她需要的 |
[24:19] | These are beginner rods. | 这些是新手用的鱼竿 |
[24:27] | Let’s see…two rods, | 我看看… 两根鱼竿 |
[24:30] | $41. 50 each… | 每个41.50美元… |
[24:46] | Plus bait and tackle… | 再加上饵料和滑轮… |
[24:53] | Sheriff. | 治安官 |
[24:58] | You parked in a handicap zone. | 你停在残疾人专用车位了 |
[25:04] | Oh, I didn’t even realize. | 哦 我没意识到 |
[25:05] | Could you give me a break? I didn’t realize. | 能不能放我一马 我真的没意识到 |
[25:09] | Enjoy your day. | 一切顺心 |
[25:18] | Eh, so much for | 小镇人的热情好客 |
[25:20] | small town hospitality, honey. | 也不过如此 宝贝 |
[25:21] | -Shut the door. -We broke the law. | -把门关上 -我们违法了 |
[25:23] | I know we broke the law. | 我知道我们违法了 |
[25:25] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[25:31] | The Loch Ness Monster. | 尼斯湖怪兽 |
[25:33] | What? | 什么? |
[25:34] | You know what that is? | 知道是什么吗? |
[25:36] | It’s in Scotland. | 是在苏格兰 |
[25:41] | This is a good spot, huh? | 这个地方不错 对吧? |
[26:08] | Honey, what are you doing? | 宝贝 你在干吗? |
[26:14] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗? |
[26:19] | Emily, we have bait. | 艾米莉 我们有饵料 |
[26:27] | See? | 看? |
[26:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | Did you have a nice time today? | 今天开心吗? |
[26:38] | It was okay. | 还行 |
[26:40] | Just okay? | 只是还行? |
[26:42] | Mm… | 嗯… |
[26:44] | Well, then, what could we have done to make it better? | 那好 我们怎样做才会更好? |
[26:50] | What if Charlie was there? | 如果查理也在的话 |
[26:52] | Would he have made it better? | 是不是会更好? |
[26:54] | He’s a lot of fun. | 他很有趣 |
[26:57] | Fun like how? | 怎么有趣? |
[27:01] | Fun like Mommy. | 有点像妈妈 |
[27:11] | It’s a little stuffy in here. | 这里空气不好 |
[27:32] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[27:36] | It’s okay, Daddy. | 没事 爸爸 |
[27:38] | It just… | 只是… |
[27:52] | …three, two, one… | …三 二 一… |
[27:56] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐! |
[29:21] | Emily, why would you do this? | 艾米莉 你为什么要这么做? |
[29:23] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[29:24] | What do you mean, you didn’t do it? | 不是你做的 什么意思? |
[29:26] | There’s nobody here but us. | 这里除了我们没别人 |
[29:27] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[29:31] | This is your writing, and these are your crayons, honey. | 这些是你的笔迹 你的蜡笔画的 宝贝 |
[29:36] | It’s all right. Just tell me. | 没关系的 告诉我好了 |
[29:37] | You don’t have to lie to me. | 不用对我说谎 |
[29:38] | I’m not lying. | 我没有说谎 |
[29:40] | Okay, well, if you didn’t do it, | 好吧 如果不是你做的 |
[29:42] | then who did? | 那么是谁? |
[29:45] | It was Charlie. | 是查理 |
[29:54] | She thinks I’m responsible | 她觉得我应该对 |
[29:55] | for Alison’s death. | 艾莉森的死负责 |
[29:57] | It’s Charlie that holds you responsible. | 是查理 是他认为你有责任 |
[30:00] | Use him, David. | 利用他 大卫 |
[30:01] | Use him to get through to her. | 利用他来接近她 |
[30:03] | He’s the key. | 他就是关键 |
[30:05] | I-I have to go, I… | 我 我得挂了 我… |
[30:08] | I think I found her a real friend. | 我给她找了个真的朋友 |
[30:10] | Really? That’s great. | 真的? 太棒了 |
[30:12] | Call me if you need me, okay? | 有事就打给我 好吗? |
[30:13] | -Okay, bye. -Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[30:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:19] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[30:20] | Hi, Amy. | 嗨 艾美 |
[30:23] | Glad you came. | 很高兴你们能来 |
[30:25] | Em…we have guests. | 艾米… 我们有客人了 |
[30:28] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[30:36] | This is Elizabeth. | 这位是伊丽莎白 |
[30:38] | Hi, Emily. | 嗨 艾米莉 |
[30:39] | Emily, this is Amy. | 艾米莉 这是艾美 |
[30:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:46] | Coffee-maker has a mind of its own. | 咖啡机不听使唤 |
[30:49] | Oh, God… | 哦 天哪… |
[30:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:02] | So, is that your wife? | 那个是你妻子吗? |
[31:08] | She passed away. | 她去世了 |
[31:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:14] | No matter how many times I say it, it still sounds so strange. | 不管我说多少次 还是觉得很奇怪 |
[31:19] | Must be hard on Emily. | 艾米莉很不好过 |
[31:21] | Have you ever been married? | 你结过婚吗? |
[31:23] | Actually, I just got divorced. | 实际上 我刚离婚 |
[31:25] | I’m living with my sister | 现在跟我姐姐 姐夫住一块儿 |
[31:27] | and her husband till I can figure out my next move. | 直到我决定下一步该怎么走 |
[31:33] | Best way to get over the past is to start something new. | 一个新的开始是忘记过去的最好方法 |
[31:37] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们来这里 |
[31:41] | …baby, wrap it up | …宝贝 卫生纸 包起来 |
[31:43] | in toilet paper, put it in the incubator. | 轻放进 孵化器 |
[31:45] | What shall it be? | 应该是 什么样? |
[31:47] | Oh! By the way, this is Penelope. | 哦 她叫潘尼洛普 |
[31:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:52] | You’re gonna like it here. | 你会喜欢这里的 |
[31:54] | It’s a lot of fun. | 有很多有趣的事情 |
[31:57] | Well, it’s not always fun, | 呃 也不是总是有趣 |
[31:59] | but there are lots of fun things to do. | 但有很多有趣的事情可以做 |
[32:05] | Oh… | 哦… |
[32:06] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[32:10] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么? |
[32:16] | Well, you don’t talk much, do you? | 你不太喜欢说话 是吗? |
[32:19] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[32:22] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[32:23] | You could get hurt. | 你会受到伤害的 |
[32:35] | -Oh, my God. -Okay. | -天哪 -好吧 |
[32:37] | So, um…so, you have my number. | 呃… 你有我的号码 |
[32:41] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 很快会打给你 |
[32:43] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[32:44] | I guess I should go. | 我看我得走了 |
[32:46] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -是啊 -那好 |
[32:47] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[32:52] | Bye, Emily. | 再见 艾米莉 |
[33:04] | So…what’d you think of Amy? | 嗯… 你觉得艾美怎么样? |
[33:07] | Did you like her? | 喜欢她吗? |
[33:10] | I don’t need any more friends. | 我不再需要朋友了 |
[34:05] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[34:06] | There. | 那边 |
[34:07] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[34:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:10] | Hey. Sorry. | 嘿 抱歉 |
[34:11] | I didn’t mean to intrude. | 我不是故意闯来的 |
[34:13] | Oh, uh… | 哦 呃… |
[34:14] | I’m Steven. | 我叫史蒂文 |
[34:15] | Laura’s husband from next door. | 隔壁劳拉的丈夫 |
[34:17] | Oh, yeah. Hi. | 哦 对了 嗨 |
[34:18] | It’s David, right? | 是大卫吧? |
[34:19] | Yes, it’s David. | 是 是叫大卫 |
[34:21] | Just wanted to say hi. | 过来打个招呼 |
[34:23] | Nice to… nice to meet you, Steven. | 非常…非常高兴见到你 史蒂文 |
[34:26] | figured, you know… | 我寻思… |
[34:27] | gonna be neighbors, you might as well be neighborly, right? | 邻居就该像邻居的样子 和睦相处 对吧? |
[34:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:31] | Uh…well, you’re gonna have to excuse us, Steven. | 呃… 恕我们失陪了 史蒂文 |
[34:34] | We have a busy day | 我们今天很忙 |
[34:35] | ahead of us. Honey, come on. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[34:40] | Emily… | 艾米莉…. |
[34:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:52] | Listen, you need anything, | 听着 如果你有什么需要 |
[34:53] | just give a shout, will you? | 在家喊一嗓子就可以了 好吗? |
[34:55] | Okay. Thank you. See you around. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[34:58] | David? | 大卫? |
[34:59] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[35:03] | You’re very lucky to have such a beautiful daughter. | 你有个这么美的女儿 实在是太幸运了 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | You remember what I told you | 还记得我怎么跟你说的? |
[35:22] | about not talking to strangers? | 不要跟陌生人说话 |
[35:24] | He’s not a stranger. | 他不是陌生人 |
[35:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[35:27] | He’s our neighbor. | 他是我们的邻居 |
[35:28] | As far as I’m concerned, he’s a stranger, honey. | 对我来说 他是陌生人 宝贝 |
[35:31] | Don’t walk away when I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话的时候 不要走开 |
[35:33] | I’m telling you something. | 我在跟你说事情呢 |
[35:34] | I’m sorry, Daddy. Weren’tyou finished? | 抱歉 爸爸 你说完了吗? |
[35:36] | No, I wasn’t finished. | 不 还没完 |
[35:37] | What I’m saying is, it’s very important | 我要说的是 我跟你说事情的时候 |
[35:39] | for you to listen when I tell you something. | 你必须好好听着 |
[35:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:43] | Okay? | 是吗? |
[36:24] | What are you doing, sweetheart? | 你在做什么 甜心? |
[36:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:28] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么有趣? |
[36:29] | I s Charlie here? | 查理在吗? |
[36:32] | He just left. | 他刚走 |
[36:34] | Where’d he go? | 去哪儿了? |
[36:43] | Did you open that? | 是你开的吗? |
[36:45] | I thought you did. | 我猜是他开的 |
[37:22] | I want to talk to Charlie. | 我有话要跟查理说 |
[37:24] | What would you like to talk about? | 你想说什么? |
[37:26] | I’d like to talk to him about all sorts of things. | 我要跟他说很多事情 各种各样都有 |
[37:28] | Like what? | 比如呢? |
[37:30] | Like, uh…well, what makes him happy… | 比如 呃… 什么让他开心… |
[37:34] | what makes him sad… | 什么让他难过… |
[37:37] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[37:39] | You think you can introduce us? | 你能介绍我们认识吗? |
[37:41] | I don’t think that’s going to work. | 我觉得没有用 |
[37:44] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[37:45] | He doesn’t like you very much. | 他不是很喜欢你 |
[37:48] | Oh, why doesn’t he like me very much? | 他为什么不是很喜欢我? |
[37:51] | Does it have something to do with Mommy? | 跟妈妈有关吗? |
[37:55] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[37:59] | What does he tell you? | 他对你说什么了? |
[38:20] | …three, one thousand, | …三 一千 |
[38:22] | four, one thousand, | 四 一千 |
[38:24] | five, one thousand, | 五 一千 |
[38:26] | six, one thousand, | 六 一千 |
[38:28] | seven, one thousand, | 七 一千 |
[38:29] | eight, one thousand, | 八 一千 |
[38:31] | nine, one thousand, | 九 一千 |
[38:32] | ten, one thousand. | 十 一千 |
[38:34] | Ready or not, here I come. | 准备好了吗? 我来了 |
[39:01] | Charlie… | 查理…. |
[39:06] | Charlie… | 查理… |
[39:35] | Charlie… | 查理… |
[39:41] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 出来吧 快出来吧 无论你藏在哪里 |
[40:55] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[40:58] | I s that you? | 是你吗? |
[41:06] | Emily! | 艾米莉! |
[41:09] | Emily! | 艾米莉! |
[41:22] | Emily! | 艾米莉! |
[41:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[41:29] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[41:30] | Why are you down here? | 你为什么到下面来? |
[41:31] | Emily, talk to me. | 艾米莉 说话啊 |
[41:34] | He was hiding. | 他在躲起来 |
[41:36] | Who was hiding? | 谁在躲起来? |
[41:37] | In the dark. | 躲在黑暗里 |
[41:47] | Can I go to bed now? | 我现在可以上床吗? |
[42:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[42:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[42:12] | Do you have a minute? | 有空吗? |
[42:14] | Yeah. Oh, sure. Come on in. | 有 当然有 进来吧 |
[42:17] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[42:23] | I wanted to apologize for my husband. | 我想替我丈夫道歉 |
[42:27] | He said he had a… awkward moment | 他说他昨天 |
[42:29] | yesterday with you and Emily. | 跟你和艾米莉发生了一点尴尬的事情 |
[42:31] | That’s all right. Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 别担心 |
[42:32] | He’s harmless, really. He wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 他不会害人的 真的 他连苍蝇都不会伤害 |
[42:35] | That’s fine. | 没事了 |
[42:37] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[42:39] | we lost a child recently- a girl… | 我们最近失去了一个孩子 女孩… |
[42:43] | and in some ways, Emily reminds us of her. | 艾米莉在某些地方让我们想起了她 |
[42:48] | I see. | 我明白 |
[42:51] | He was just…reaching out. Hmm? | 他只是… 情不自禁 |
[42:58] | There is nothing worse in this world than losing a child. | 在这个世界上没有比失去孩子更糟糕的事情了 |
[43:46] | Here, taste this. | 来 尝尝 |
[43:48] | I think it may be too salty. | 我觉得也许太咸了 |
[43:50] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 很好 |
[43:54] | -Not bad. -Really? | -不错 -真的? |
[43:55] | -Not bad. -Oh, good. | -不错 -那就太好了 |
[43:57] | Really good. | 真的不错 |
[44:01] | Wow! You look so pretty. | 哇 你真漂亮 |
[44:04] | You didn’t have to get all dressed up for me. | 在我面前 你不用穿得这么隆重 |
[44:09] | Honey, would you go upstairs | 宝贝 上楼去 |
[44:10] | and change into something else, please? | 换件衣服好吗? |
[44:12] | Don’t you like it? | 你不喜欢? |
[44:15] | Not for dinner, no. | 晚餐时不能穿 不行 |
[44:17] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[44:19] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[44:21] | She looks so pretty. Let’s just eat. | 她看起来很漂亮 吃饭吧 |
[44:23] | I think you look really beautiful. | 我觉得你真的很漂亮 |
[44:40] | Did Daddy tell you that my mommy died? | 我爸爸告诉过你我妈妈死了吗? |
[44:46] | Yes, he did. | 是的 告诉过我 |
[44:48] | And I’m very sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[44:49] | Did he tell you how she died? | 他告诉你她是怎么死的吗? |
[44:51] | Honey, I don’t think Elizabeth really wants to hear | 宝贝 我觉得伊丽莎白 |
[44:54] | how that happened, okay? | 不想听这事的详情 好吗? |
[44:56] | She killed herself in our bathtub. | 她在我们的浴缸里自杀了 |
[44:57] | -Emily… -Slit her wrists with a razor. | -艾米莉… -用刀片划开了手腕 |
[44:58] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[45:01] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[45:09] | Emily, I brought you something. | 艾米莉 我给你带了点东西 |
[45:11] | Your dad asked me to bring over | 你爸爸让我带一些 |
[45:13] | some of Amy’s books. | 艾美的书过来 |
[45:15] | These were some of my favorites | 这些是我在你这么大的时候 |
[45:17] | when I was your age. | 最最喜欢的 |
[45:19] | Oh, that’s great. | 哦 太好了 |
[45:21] | Give you a chance to see what the other kids are reading | 在你开始阅读之前有个机会 |
[45:24] | before you get started. | 看看别的孩子都在读什么书 |
[45:25] | You gonna say thanks? | 不道谢吗? |
[45:31] | Emily… | 艾米莉… |
[45:36] | Emily…Emily, stop it. That’s enough. | 艾米莉… 艾米莉 住手 够了 |
[45:39] | Do you like her, Daddy? | 你喜欢她吗 爸爸? |
[45:40] | -Stop this. -Charlie says you do. | -住嘴 -查理说你喜欢她 |
[45:42] | -Go to your room. -He says you like her | -回你的房间去 -他说你象喜欢妈妈一样 |
[45:44] | -as much as Mommy. -Go to your room. To your room. | -喜欢她 -回你的房间去 快去 |
[45:46] | If you’re going to behave this way, go to your room. | 如果你继续如此表现 那就回你的房间去 |
[45:49] | Let’s hope you don’t wind up like her. | 希望你的结果不会象她那样 |
[46:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:06] | Who’s Charlie? | 查理是谁? |
[46:07] | Oh, he’s her imaginary friend. | 哦 是她假想的朋友 |
[46:10] | Her only friend. | 她唯一的朋友 |
[46:16] | I always wanted her to have a better childhood than I had. | 我总是希望她能过一个比我自己的好的童年 |
[46:21] | Now look. | 可是你看 |
[46:28] | Drive safely. | 小心开车 |
[46:58] | Attention, please! | 请注意! |
[47:05] | Maybe after a few more martinis… | 也许再来几杯马丁尼… |
[48:26] | Charlie did it. | 是查理干的 |
[48:29] | You do believe me, don’t you, Daddy? | 你相信我说的 是吗 爸爸? |
[48:31] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 为什么这样看着我? |
[48:54] | Mr. Callaway. | 卡拉威先生 |
[48:55] | I didn’t mean to disturb you. | 我不是要打扰你 |
[48:59] | Thought you might be needing these. | 我想也许你需要这个 |
[49:09] | Those are the keys for the, uh, | 这些是 呃 |
[49:11] | different rooms in the house. | 屋子里不同房间的钥匙 |
[49:13] | I forgot to give them to you earlier. | 之前忘记给你了 |
[49:16] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[49:20] | It’s a little late to be delivering keys, isn’t it? | 这时候送钥匙 是不是有点晚了? |
[49:22] | Well, I thought I could slip them under the door. | 我想可以从门底下塞进去 |
[49:25] | Wife and I are going | 我和我妻子 |
[49:28] | to Canada first thing in the morning. | 明天一大早要去加拿大 |
[49:30] | We’ve got a little cabin tucked away in the woods. | 我们在森林里有座小屋 |
[49:33] | Good place to clear the mind. | 是个静思的好地方 |
[49:39] | Everything all right? | 没出什么事吧? |
[49:46] | Well, enjoy. | 好吧 好好享受 |
[50:37] | What’s for breakfast? | 早餐吃什么? |
[50:52] | Honey, why would Charlie do such a horrible thing? | 宝贝 查理为什么要做这些恐怖的事情? |
[51:01] | Is it because of Elizabeth? | 是因为伊丽莎白吗? |
[51:06] | Charlie needs to understand something, honey. | 查理必须明白 宝贝 |
[51:08] | Elizabeth is not trying to take Mommy’s place. | 伊丽莎白不是要取代妈妈的位置 |
[51:11] | Does he understand that? | 他明白吗? |
[51:15] | Honey, I can’t help you | 宝贝 如果你不跟我说话 |
[51:16] | if you don’t talk to me. | 我就帮不了你 |
[51:21] | Why doesn’t he like Elizabeth? | 他为什么不喜欢伊丽莎白? |
[51:24] | Because she likes you. | 因为她喜欢你 |
[51:26] | And? | 还有呢? |
[51:27] | He doesn’t want you to be happy. | 他不想你开心 |
[51:34] | Honey… | 宝贝… |
[51:36] | you know this has nothing to do with Charlie. | 你知道这其实跟查理无关 |
[51:38] | You do know that. | 你知道的 |
[51:40] | It’s about you, honey. | 是你 宝贝 |
[51:44] | And that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[51:47] | Charlie doesn’t exist. | 查理不存在 |
[51:49] | You shouldn’t say that. | 你不该这么说 |
[51:52] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[51:55] | You’re going to make him mad. | 你会让他发疯的 |
[51:57] | Oh, well, so what? | 是吗 那又如何呢? |
[52:00] | I’ll get him mad. | 我就让他发疯 |
[52:01] | Let him come out and yell at me. Good. | 让他出来 冲我嚷嚷 很好 |
[52:03] | I want to see him. Where is he? | 我想看看他 他在哪儿? |
[52:05] | You want to see him? | 你想看看他? |
[52:27] | Who’s that supposed to be? | 他们是谁? |
[52:30] | Charlie and Mommy. | 查理和妈妈 |
[52:33] | She would have liked him. | 她会喜欢他的 |
[52:34] | No, trust me, honey. | 不 相信我 宝贝 |
[52:37] | Mommy wouldn’t like Charlie. | 妈妈不会喜欢查理的 |
[52:39] | That’s not what he says. | 他不是这么说的 |
[52:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[52:51] | What do you mean? What does he say? | 你什么意思? 他说了什么? |
[52:54] | What does he say? | 他说了什么? |
[52:56] | What does Charlie say? | 查理说了什么? |
[52:58] | Talk to me. What does he say? | 告诉我 他说了什么? |
[53:00] | He says he would have satisfied her. | 他说他应该满足她的 |
[53:05] | Who told you to say that? | 谁告诉你这些的? |
[53:07] | Charlie did. | 查理 |
[53:08] | No, who… who told you that? | 不 谁… 谁告诉你这些话的? |
[53:10] | Charlie did. | 查理 |
[53:11] | There is no Charlie. Who said it? | 根本没有什么查理 是谁说的? |
[53:13] | Charlie did! | 查理! |
[53:14] | He did not. Who said it? | 他没有 到底是谁? |
[53:15] | Charlie! Charlie! | 查理! 查理! |
[53:17] | Charlie! Charlie! | 查理! 查理! |
[53:20] | Charlie! Charlie! | 查理! 查理! |
[53:21] | Charlie! Charlie! | 查理! 查理! |
[53:31] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[53:35] | Hey, sweetheart. | 嘿 甜心 |
[53:36] | I’m so happy you came. | 真高兴你能来看我们 |
[53:37] | It’s so good to see you. | 我很高兴能见到你 |
[53:42] | Want to show me the house? | 带我参观参观新家? |
[53:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[53:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:47] | Hey, David. How are you? | 嘿 大卫 你好吗? |
[53:49] | Good. Good to see you. | 很好 很高兴见到你 |
[53:50] | Good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[53:51] | Glad you could come. | 真高兴你能光临 |
[53:56] | Do you like it here? | 你喜欢这里吗? |
[53:58] | I’m having a lot of fun. | 我玩得很开心 |
[54:00] | You are? | 是吗? |
[54:03] | Tell me about your friend Charlie. | 跟我说说你的朋友查理 |
[54:07] | He doesn’t like me to talk about him. | 他不喜欢我说他的事情 |
[54:10] | I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if you told me. | 我相信他不会介意你告诉我的 |
[54:16] | Tell me, what do you guys do together? | 告诉我你们在一起做什么? |
[54:19] | Play games. | 做游戏 |
[54:20] | What kind of games? | 什么样的游戏? |
[54:22] | Hide and seek. | 捉迷藏 |
[54:24] | That’s our favorite. | 我们最喜欢玩的 |
[54:26] | Sounds like Charlie’s a lot of fun. | 似乎查理玩得很开心 |
[54:35] | So what do you guys talk about? | 你们在一起都说些什么? |
[54:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:38] | Bunch of things. | 很多事情 |
[54:40] | Sometimes he even talks about you. | 他有时候说起你 |
[54:46] | Really. | 真的? |
[54:48] | And what does he say? | 他说了什么? |
[54:53] | You can tell me. | 你可以跟我说 |
[54:55] | He’s afraid you’re going to get in the way. | 他担心你会妨碍我们 |
[54:58] | In the… In the way of what? | 妨碍…妨碍什么? |
[55:01] | Our game. | 我们的游戏 |
[55:04] | What game is that? | 什么样的游戏? |
[55:06] | Upsetting Daddy. | 让爸爸烦恼 |
[55:14] | Isn’t she pretty? | 她很漂亮吧? |
[55:18] | David, I’d like to bring Emily back with me, | 大卫 我想带艾米莉回去 |
[55:21] | At least for a little while, so she can be evaluated. | 起码暂时带走 以便给她做出评估 |
[55:24] | I’m just worried bringing her back will make her worse. | 我在担心带她回去只会变得更糟 |
[55:28] | She’s not well. | 她现在很不好 |
[55:29] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[55:30] | And she’s not your patient. | 她不是你的病人 |
[55:32] | I know that, too. | 这我也知道 |
[55:35] | She thinks it’s a game. | 她觉得这是个游戏 |
[55:37] | She’s using Charlie to get to you. | 她在用查理影响你 |
[55:39] | I know things | 我知道 |
[55:40] | haven’t gone as well as we hoped, but… | 事情不像我们希望的那么好 但是… |
[55:42] | do you really think bringing her back to New York | 你真的觉得带她回纽约 |
[55:44] | is going to make that much of a difference? | 会有什么用处吗? |
[55:46] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[55:51] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[55:52] | I’ll give it two more weeks, | 再给我两个星期 |
[55:55] | and if there’s no improvement, I’ll bring her back. | 如果还没有改善 我就带她回去 |
[57:42] | What are you doing, Daddy? | 你在做什么 爸爸? |
[57:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[57:45] | What were you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[57:48] | No, I was just getting ready to tuck you in. | 没 我是想帮你掖被子 |
[58:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[58:14] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[58:17] | Yeah, sweetheart? | 什么 甜心? |
[58:19] | Can you close the door? | 能把门关上吗? |
[58:24] | You don’t want the light? | 你不要灯光了吗? |
[58:25] | I don’t need it anymore. | 不再需要了 |
[58:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:00:01] | Hello. David. | 你好 大卫 |
[1:00:04] | I thought I’d return the favor. | 我觉得应该回访你们 |
[1:00:07] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[1:00:11] | Mmm! Apple! | 嗯! 苹果味! |
[1:00:13] | My favorite! | 我最喜欢的! |
[1:00:15] | You can make yourself at home. | 请随便坐 |
[1:00:17] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:00:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:00] | You must think we’re pretty crazy | 你一定觉得我们是有点疯了 |
[1:01:02] | keeping all these toys around. | 到处摆着这些玩具 |
[1:01:06] | It’s, um… | 嗯… |
[1:01:08] | It’s hard to find the right place for them, you know? | 找不到合适的地方搁 |
[1:01:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:26] | No, you have nothing to be sorry about. | 不 没什么要抱歉的 |
[1:01:28] | It’s just, I… | 只是 我… |
[1:01:30] | I’ve had no one to talk to. | 我没有人可以倾诉 |
[1:01:33] | You know that I am a psychologist. | 你知道我是个心理医生 |
[1:01:36] | I’ve dealt with many people | 我面对过很多 |
[1:01:38] | in similar circumstances, | 情况跟你类似的人 |
[1:01:40] | and if you and your husband | 如果你和你丈夫 |
[1:01:42] | would like to talk about this, it might help. | 愿意说说的话 也许会有帮助 |
[1:01:45] | He’s…been having… | 他… 过去几周… |
[1:01:47] | a tough time this past couple of weeks. | 一直都很不好过 |
[1:01:51] | In-In…wh-what sense? | 怎么样的… 不好过? |
[1:01:57] | You have no idea how painful it can be. | 你根本不知道这会有多痛苦 |
[1:02:00] | How painful | 他把这一切 |
[1:02:02] | he can make it. | 变得多痛苦 |
[1:02:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:12] | I’ve already said too much. | 我已经说得太多了 |
[1:02:14] | Please, I can… | 拜托 我可以… |
[1:02:15] | Listen to me. Please, I can help you. | 请听我说 我可以帮助你 |
[1:02:17] | No, he’ll be back any moment. | 不 他随时会回来 |
[1:02:18] | You just talk to me. I can help you. | 跟我说把 我可以帮助你 |
[1:02:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:22] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[1:02:24] | Wha…? | 什…? |
[1:02:57] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:03:00] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:03:13] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:03:39] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:03:44] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:03:48] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:03:55] | Emily, are you in here? | 艾米莉 你在里面吗? |
[1:04:02] | Didn’t you hear me calling? | 你没听见我叫门吗? |
[1:04:04] | Daddy’s not here. | 爸爸不在这里 |
[1:04:07] | Well, actually, it was you that I came to see. | 实际上 我是来看你的 |
[1:04:12] | Would you mind if we talked for a moment? | 可以和我谈谈吗? |
[1:04:18] | I brought you some daisies. | 我给你带来了些雏菊 |
[1:04:23] | I wasn’t sure which one was your favorite color, | 我不知道你喜欢什么颜色 |
[1:04:24] | so I just… got all kinds. | 所以… 我带来了各种颜色的 |
[1:04:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:37] | Emily, I’m really sorry | 艾米莉 我对那晚发生的事情 |
[1:04:39] | about what happened the other night. | 感到非常抱歉 |
[1:04:41] | I want you to know that I’m not trying | 我想让你知道 我不是想 |
[1:04:44] | to come between you and your dad. | 介入你和你爸爸之间 |
[1:04:45] | Do you think maybe we could start over? | 你是不是觉得我们可以重新来过? |
[1:04:48] | We could be friends? | 我们可以做朋友吗? |
[1:04:52] | Do you like games? | 你喜欢游戏吗? |
[1:04:55] | I love games. | 我很喜欢 |
[1:04:58] | Would you like to play one? | 想要玩游戏吗? |
[1:05:02] | I’m already playing. | 我已经在玩了 |
[1:05:05] | What game are you playing? | 你在玩什么游戏? |
[1:05:08] | Hide and seek. | 捉迷藏 |
[1:05:13] | Don’t you need another person to play that game? | 你需要再来一个人一起玩吗? |
[1:05:15] | He’s hiding. | 他在躲起来 |
[1:05:17] | Who’s hiding? | 谁在躲起来? |
[1:05:21] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:05:26] | Charlie’s hiding. | 查理在躲起来 |
[1:05:28] | Where’s he hiding? | 他躲在哪儿了? |
[1:05:43] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[1:05:50] | Charlie… | 查理… |
[1:05:52] | Come out, come out, wherever you are… | 出来吧 出来吧 不管你是躲在哪里… |
[1:05:57] | No! | 不! |
[1:06:15] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:06:17] | Em? | 艾米? |
[1:06:57] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:07:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:07:06] | What are you drawing, honey? | 你在画什么 宝贝? |
[1:07:27] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:07:29] | Emily, | 艾米莉 |
[1:07:30] | what happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:07:51] | Oh, hello, Sheriff. | 哦 你好 治安官 |
[1:07:54] | Mind if I come in for a minute? | 我可以进来吗? |
[1:08:01] | Afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕我带来了坏消息 |
[1:08:03] | There’s been an accident. | 出了意外 |
[1:08:04] | I found Elizabeth Young’s car crashed on the side of the road. | 我发现伊丽莎白·杨的车 撞毁坏在路边 |
[1:08:08] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧? |
[1:08:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:10] | She wasn’t inside. | 她不在里面 |
[1:08:11] | I spoke to her niece Amy. | 我问了她的外甥女艾美 |
[1:08:14] | She told me she came up here to see you. | 她告诉我她来你这里了 |
[1:08:16] | You seen her? | 你看见她了吗? |
[1:08:17] | No, I haven’t seen her. | 不 没有看见 |
[1:08:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:21] | Would you mind… | 你是否可以… |
[1:08:23] | I had a glass of water? | 给我一杯水喝? |
[1:08:25] | Sure, uh… | 当然可以… |
[1:08:26] | Just want, uh, | 就只要 |
[1:08:27] | -water, uh…? -Yeah. | -水 呃…? -是的 |
[1:08:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:08:36] | At first, I thought | 起先我以为 |
[1:08:37] | she might have crashed on the way up. | 也许她是在到你这儿来的路上出了意外 |
[1:08:43] | But taking a second look. | 但我仔细看了以后 |
[1:08:46] | I seen the tire tracks leading down the hill. | 发现有下山的车印 |
[1:08:51] | So, she must have at least stopped by. | 因此 她起码是到你这里来过了 |
[1:08:55] | Well, maybe she forgot something, | 也许她忘了东西 |
[1:08:58] | or turned around, or | 掉头回去了 或者 |
[1:08:59] | I don’t know, but, uh… | 我不知道 但是 呃… |
[1:09:00] | Maybe, uh… Maybe Emily’s seen her. | 也许… 也许艾米莉见过她 |
[1:09:02] | No, that couldn’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[1:09:04] | Emily was here upstairs. | 艾米莉在楼上 |
[1:09:06] | Could you call her? | 能叫她下来吗? |
[1:09:07] | Sure. I… | 当然可以 我… |
[1:09:09] | I can call her, yeah. | 可以叫她 |
[1:09:10] | I can ask her. | 可以问问她 |
[1:09:11] | Emily… | 艾米莉… |
[1:09:14] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:09:18] | Em? | 艾米? |
[1:09:21] | Honey… | 宝贝… |
[1:09:23] | Come on down. Come on. | 下来 来吧 |
[1:09:28] | Hello, Emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[1:09:34] | Emily, you know Elizabeth Young? | 艾米莉 你认识伊丽莎白·杨吗? |
[1:09:41] | You seen her come by in the last few hours? | 过去几个小时里 你见到她来过吗? |
[1:09:49] | If I stepped away for a minute, | 如果我走开一会儿 |
[1:09:53] | you sure there’s nothing you’d want to tell your daddy? | 你是不是没有什么要告诉你爸爸的? |
[1:09:58] | I’m sure. | 没有 |
[1:10:03] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[1:10:05] | You can go on up to your room and play. | 你可以上楼回自己房间玩了 |
[1:10:17] | Cute kid. | 可爱的孩子 |
[1:10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:19] | If you hear anything, you’ll give me a call? | 如果你听到什么 可以给我打电话吗? |
[1:10:22] | I will, Sheriff. | 我会的 治安官 |
[1:10:23] | I will, and you can do the same. | 我会的 有什么消息你也打电话给我 |
[1:10:26] | I want to check around the neighborhood. | 我到附近看看 |
[1:10:29] | You and Emily gonna be here? | 你和艾米莉不会走开吧? |
[1:10:30] | We’ll be here. | 不会的 |
[1:10:32] | Just making sure. | 问问而已 |
[1:10:38] | Thanks for the water. | 谢谢你的水 |
[1:10:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:10:49] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:10:50] | Emily?! | 艾米莉?! |
[1:10:55] | Emily, | 艾米莉 |
[1:10:57] | where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[1:10:58] | Where is Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白在哪儿? |
[1:11:25] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:11:27] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[1:11:28] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[1:11:30] | -I didn’t do anything! -Who did it? | -我什么都没做! -谁做的? |
[1:11:31] | -Who did it, then? -Charlie. | -那么是谁做的? -查理 |
[1:11:33] | -Don’t say Charlie. -I’m telling you… | -别跟我说什么查理 -我告诉你… |
[1:11:38] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:11:39] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:11:40] | Who is Charlie? Where is he? | 查理是谁? 他在哪儿? |
[1:11:42] | Just, please, help me understand what’s happening here. | 拜托 帮我弄明白到底是怎么回事情 |
[1:11:44] | I can’t. I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[1:11:46] | Help me! | 帮帮我! |
[1:11:47] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:11:52] | Did you have a part in this? | 你也参与了吗? |
[1:11:54] | Did you have a part in this?! | 你也参与了吗?! |
[1:11:57] | He made me help him. | 他让我帮他 |
[1:11:59] | He made me… | 他让我… |
[1:12:03] | He made me. | 是他逼我的 |
[1:12:04] | This is him? Is this Charlie? | 这是他吗? 是查理吗? |
[1:12:06] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[1:12:07] | Who is this?! | 他是谁?! |
[1:12:08] | Please, I can’t. | 求你了 我不能 |
[1:12:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:14] | You stay right here. | 你待在这里 |
[1:12:15] | -Don’t move. -Oh, please don’t leave me. | -别动 -求你别离开我 |
[1:12:17] | Do not move. You stay right here. | 你就待在这里别动 |
[1:12:20] | You can’t stop him, Daddy! | 你阻止不了他的 爸爸! |
[1:13:20] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:13:21] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:13:23] | Emily, what’s happening? | 艾米莉 怎么了? |
[1:13:25] | I don’t want to play with Charlie anymore. | 我不想再跟查理玩了 |
[1:13:27] | Emily, where’s your father? | 艾米莉 你爸爸呢? |
[1:13:30] | Daddy can’t save me now. | 爸爸现在救不了我 |
[1:13:32] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:13:35] | Emily, sweetie, are you there? | 艾米莉 宝贝 你还在吗? |
[1:13:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:13:58] | He just left. | 他刚走了 |
[1:14:04] | Where is he? | 谁刚走了? |
[1:14:06] | He’s hiding! | 他在躲起来! |
[1:14:08] | Where are you?! | 你在哪儿?! |
[1:14:09] | Where are you?! | 你在哪儿?! |
[1:14:32] | You. | 你 |
[1:14:36] | You. What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[1:14:38] | I heard some noises. I saw you come out | 我听见吵闹声 我看见你 |
[1:14:39] | of the woods with a shovel. Everything all right? | 拿着铲子从树林里走出来 没事吧? |
[1:14:41] | No. | 没 |
[1:14:43] | Emily all right? | 艾米莉没事吧? |
[1:14:46] | You stay away. | 你走开 |
[1:14:48] | I want to see her. | 我要见她 |
[1:14:49] | You stay away. I’m gonna call the cops. | 你走开 我要报警了 |
[1:14:52] | I want to see her now. | 我现在就要见她 |
[1:14:53] | You sick fuck. | 你这个变态 |
[1:14:54] | -I want to see her. -Uh, stay away. | -我要见他 -走开 |
[1:15:30] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[1:15:32] | Honey…stay upstairs. | 宝贝… 待在楼上 |
[1:15:34] | Stay upstairs. | 待在楼上 |
[1:15:35] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[1:15:56] | You stay away! | 你走开! |
[1:15:57] | You stay away! | 走开! |
[1:16:00] | You get out of here! | 滚远点! |
[1:16:06] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事了 甜心 |
[1:16:07] | Charlie’s gone. | 查理走了 |
[1:16:09] | -He’ll come back. -No. | -他会回来的 -不 |
[1:16:10] | I know he will. | 我知道他会的 |
[1:16:11] | No, he’s gone. He’s gone. | 不 他走了 走了 |
[1:16:13] | Please don’t make me see Charlie, Daddy. | 别让我再见到查理 爸爸 |
[1:16:16] | Please don’t make me see Charlie. | 求你别让我再见到查理 |
[1:16:20] | I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you. | 我很抱歉 我没相信你 |
[1:16:22] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[1:16:23] | Please don’t leave me again. | 求你别再离开我 |
[1:16:25] | Please don’t leave me again. Not again. | 求你别再离开我 不要再离开我 |
[1:16:48] | Please don’t make me see Charlie. | 求你别让我再见到查理 |
[1:17:37] | Is Charlie here right now? | 查理现在在这里吗? |
[1:17:45] | I think he’s sleeping. | 我想他在睡觉 |
[1:18:32] | Come out, come out, | 出来吧 出来吧 |
[1:18:33] | wherever you are. | 不管你是躲在哪里 |
[1:19:21] | Can you see now, Daddy? | 你现在看到了 爸爸? |
[1:19:44] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:19:49] | Daddy’s gone now. | 爸爸走了 |
[1:20:03] | Dr. Callaway? | 卡拉威医生? |
[1:20:07] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗? |
[1:20:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:20:47] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:21:03] | Emily? Hey… | 艾米莉? 嘿… |
[1:21:06] | where’s your dad? | 你爸爸呢? |
[1:21:11] | Neighbor called. | 邻居报警 |
[1:21:12] | Said there was a problem. | 说这里出了事 |
[1:21:14] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗? |
[1:21:18] | What you drawing there? | 你在画什么? |
[1:21:23] | You. Dying. | 你 快要死了 |
[1:21:32] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:21:52] | Marco… | 马可… |
[1:21:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:22:12] | Dr. Callaway? | 卡拉威医生? |
[1:22:14] | Marco… | 马可… |
[1:22:56] | Polo. | 波罗 |
[1:24:11] | I can’t help but sense | 我不禁感觉到 |
[1:24:12] | a certain tension between us. | 我俩之间出现了某种紧张的关系 |
[1:24:21] | What’s the matter? Don’t you want to play anymore? | 你怎么了? 不想再玩了? |
[1:24:24] | Don’t you want to have fun? | 不想玩得开心了? |
[1:24:28] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:24:29] | You want your daddy back? Is that it? | 你要你爸爸回来? 是吗? |
[1:24:35] | You like him more than me, don’t you? | 你不再喜欢我了 是吗? |
[1:24:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:39] | Oh, oh, liar. | 哦 哦 骗子 |
[1:24:41] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[1:24:43] | Liar, liar… | 骗子 骗子… |
[1:24:45] | You’re a big fat liar. | 你是个大骗子 |
[1:24:53] | You killed Mommy. | 你杀了妈妈 |
[1:25:07] | One, one thousand… | 一 一千… |
[1:25:09] | Two, one thousand… | 二 一千… |
[1:25:13] | Three, one thousand… | 三 一千… |
[1:25:16] | four, one thousand… | 四 一千… |
[1:25:18] | five, one thousand… | 五 一千… |
[1:25:38] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:26:07] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:26:35] | Oh, God, David, you scared me. | 天哪 大卫 你吓我一跳 |
[1:26:42] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:27:23] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[1:27:27] | I could’ve sworn I saw a little girl | 我发誓看见一个 |
[1:27:29] | by the name of Emily come in here. | 叫做艾米莉的小女孩走进来 |
[1:27:33] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[1:27:36] | I wonder… | 我寻思… |
[1:27:38] | where she could be. | 她会在哪儿呢 |
[1:27:42] | Could she be hiding under the bed? | 是躲在床底下吗? |
[1:27:46] | No… | 不是… |
[1:27:48] | Could she be hiding under this bed? | 是在这张床底下吗? |
[1:27:53] | No. | 不是 |
[1:27:57] | Could she be… | 是躲在… |
[1:28:00] | hiding in the closet? | 衣柜里面吗? |
[1:28:23] | # Papa’s gonna buy you # | # 爸爸要给你买 # |
[1:28:26] | # A mockingbird # | # 一只小嘲鸟 # |
[1:28:28] | # And if that mockingbird don’t…sing # | # 如果这只小嘲鸟不鸣叫 # |
[1:28:35] | # Papa’s going to buy you a diamond ring # | # 爸爸就给你买一只大钻戒 # |
[1:28:40] | # And if that diamond ring turns brass # | # 如果钻戒变成了黄铜 # |
[1:28:44] | # Papa’s going to buy you a… looking glass # | # 爸爸就给你买面漂亮的玻璃 # |
[1:28:52] | # And if that looking glass gets broke # | # 如果玻璃也破了 # |
[1:28:57] | # Papa’s going to buy you… a billy goat. # | # 爸爸就给你买头小山羊 # |
[1:29:23] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:29:27] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:29:41] | Emily, open up for Daddy. | 艾米莉 给爸爸开门 |
[1:29:52] | Mom my misses you. | 妈妈想你了 |
[1:30:32] | Emily? | 艾米莉? |
[1:30:54] | Emily! | 艾米莉! |
[1:31:04] | Emily! | 艾米莉! |
[1:31:07] | Emily! | 艾米莉! |
[1:31:29] | Emily…your daddy’s looking for you. | 艾米莉…你爸爸在找你 |
[1:31:52] | # Papa’s gonna buy you…# | # 爸爸就给你买… # |
[1:33:09] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[1:33:11] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[1:33:13] | No, it’s-it’s me. It’s David. | 不 是我 是我大卫 |
[1:33:15] | Where is Emily? | 艾米莉呢? |
[1:33:17] | Katherine, I… | 凯瑟琳 我… |
[1:33:18] | -Emily! -It’s all right. | -艾米莉! -没事的 |
[1:33:19] | I just want to explain to you what it is… | 我只是想跟你解释… |
[1:33:20] | -Stay right there. -You were right. | -别过来 -你是对的 |
[1:33:22] | -Emily! -You were right. | -艾米莉! -你是对的 |
[1:33:24] | I never should’ve brought her up here. | 我不该带她来这里 |
[1:33:25] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[1:33:26] | I mean, Emily’s not | 我是说 艾米莉并没有… |
[1:33:28] | the person who’s…not well. | 没有毛病 |
[1:33:31] | It’s me. | 有毛病的是我 |
[1:33:33] | And you said it… | 你说过… |
[1:33:37] | “Trauma causes pain, ” and you were right. | “创伤会产生痛苦” 你说得没错 |
[1:33:41] | We’re going to get you some help, okay? | 我们去找人帮你 好吗? |
[1:33:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:34:06] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[1:34:23] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[1:34:26] | Don’t… | 别… |
[1:34:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:34:29] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[1:34:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:34:36] | She’s my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[1:34:43] | I thought I was your friend. | 我还以为我是你的朋友 |
[1:34:46] | Please, Charlie. | 求你了 查理 |
[1:35:12] | Hide and seek. | 捉迷藏 |
[1:35:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:35:35] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[1:36:07] | Time for school, sweetheart. | 该上学了 |
[1:36:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:36:28] | Have you got your homework? | 功课带了吗? |
[1:36:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:36:31] | Did you brush your teeth? | 牙刷了吗? |
[1:36:32] | Yes. | 刷了 |
[1:36:34] | Great. | 很好 |